PDA

View Full Version : Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Luna
17-06-2005, 08:35 PM
4 van-ful of WL sent away liao, at 10+++++ 11 p.m.

Saw 1 van full of indo ceweks.

:eek:

Must this 4 vans i saw parking with hazard lights 'on' around 8pm along the main road.

Stampfees
18-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Saw 2 police cars on Thur night like 7pm with 2 lorries moving a number like jackpot machine along main Geylang Road near L14. Anyone witness the raid?? At first saw a number of Indo FL run for their life after spoting the police petrol car

Uzumaki Naruto
19-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Yo bros, long time never post liaoz cus I think I found my tirak and I've visited her like 3 times already and everytime she provides such good service It all started on a sunny afternoon 3 weeks back, I was walking along Westerhout Rd at 1pm (stupid me) and since WH 2 was the only house open I decided to check it out anywayz. Immediately I was mesmerized by G5 looks and decided to call her.

Guys, u will melt when u see her smile manz, not the fake type to entertain customers but the type from the bottom of her heart and makes u feel at ease almost immediately. Auto roaming is welcome and she gives u a cup of listerine to wash ur mouth and after that... ur tongue is welcome anywhere on her body. She's also very playful and mischieveious, *plus point cus she speaks a fairly good command of chinese, even taught her a few words like zuan guo lai and du zi luan luan hao hao muo*

Her bj is with good strong suction and its improving, can hardly feel any teeth. Makes any didi stand confirm hahaha she also takes initiative for positions and constantly asks u comfortable anot? pain anot? where got WH girls so caring one?! She's not really a huge cupper so those who want melons have to flock to somewhere else *she pointed to my stomach and said zhe ge fang zhe li then pointed to her breast*

Last but not least, I'd call this post-fj treatment. She gives u a full body massage and thai hand massage and even a back *SPECIAL* hahaha I'll let the bros try out for themselves, must relax hor otherwise will hurt urself. Then there are lots of soft drinks/sweets/mineral water which u can help yourself to, even when u put on ur shoes and prepare to leave, she be standing by ur side with her best smile to send you off.

Rating:
Name: Xiao Juan
Looks: 8/10 (her best asset ever)
Boobs: A++ i think~
BJ(with cap): 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Post Activities: 10/10

Take good care of my dear guys, and say Xiao Zhu recommend one...

walao
21-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Yo bros, long time never post liaoz cus I think I found my tirak and I've visited her like 3 times already ...

Oeiii...she's my teeruk since mid-2004...makan and shopping with her and even been to her place in Thailand....lont pray pray....

Walao

alphalaw
21-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Must this 4 vans i saw parking with hazard lights 'on' around 8pm along the main road.

Only 4 vans... so generous hor. sigh...... one vanful of indonesians... so still okie... left 3 vans... dunno transport who hor.

Hopeflly my "flight stewardess" never got caught. She alway hang around outside darlene hotel, wearing like air stewardess. Havent try her yet. :p

timmyh
21-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi, I'm new to the singapore scene and have a question I hope you guys can answer. Does any of the $40 fishtank house entertain requests for 2 girls? Whats your recommendation for 3somes in Geylang? Thanks

pendragon_sg
21-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Did L6H66G2 again today, excellent as per normal but overwork as i got her after she did a customer (she still wearing towel) and she got another customer after me.

RTF - YES!!!!

jameslak
22-06-2005, 02:29 AM
Did L6H66G2 again today, excellent as per normal but overwork as i got her after she did a customer (she still wearing towel) and she got another customer after me.

RTF - YES!!!!

So someone said G2 has HIV is rumour liao... Till today she still working but don't ever try raw.... Just an advice :D

dempsey
22-06-2005, 07:57 AM
So someone said G2 has HIV is rumour liao... Till today she still working but don't ever try raw.... Just an advice :D

If she got HIV, I don't think she can work now.

mayhem08
24-06-2005, 01:50 AM
FR L18H18G18

Went in fish tank, only 3 girls available. G18 caught my eyes, prob the best among 3. Come to think of it, she looks like jacelyn Tay (TCS actress), then i realised she got quite a manly look. Regretted a bit when inside the room, nonetheless i must say that she has very smooth and fair skin, nice to feel and touch and a plus point is this babe speaks mandarin like a PRC. Almost perfect body.

Went in shower, SOP, the nitemare begins here. I'm not sure if she's new or what (she said she's only here for months), the way she handle my member is ...*ouch* thinkin of it give me the creeps. Firstly, accidentally scratch my skin with finger nails, then again accidentally scratch my urinary opening (tip of the cock). :eek: IMAGINE THE PAIN!!! My dick immediately shrank... and mood dropped to -10...she said 'why you like that? pain ah? . Then she washed my balls by like slapping it until LPPL.... oh man...PAIN!!!!!!! I guess some customers may like her way of handling...but definitely not me. :confused:

wiped dry, lay on bed, she began her 10 sec boobie rub on cock and 5 sec nip lick. proceed for hot tea bbbj. I'm still suffering from the pain inflicted in the shower and she pulled down my foreskin and stretch my frenulum until it almost tear....ouch again.she bj me starting with a fast speed... (i prefer slow first and build momentum)

This is the first time my cock fell asleep infront of a naked girl!! I suddenly suspect if i'm impotent.....

i asked her to stop and give me a hj will do....applied some lube and stroke it.I had to force myself to cum....

Face : 7.5/10 (jacelyn tay look alike)
Height : 165cm
boobs : 36B 8/10
catbath : 3/10
bbbj : 3/10
hj : 4/10
overall service : 5/10

Last comments : She's confused why I flinched so many times... and looked a little impatient when my dick fell asleep....i'm embarrassed myself. I'll guai guai go back to my regular next time and not be so adventurous.

CKYane
26-06-2005, 08:20 AM
I was told a number of big boobs gem in this house and decided to make a trip to explore. Reached there about 4 pm and about 10 WLs inside. Is it business for them so bad?? Quite a number got big boobs after some "hard decision" I picked G5. I paid the OKt and followed her to her room on the 1st floor. After shower I lied on the bad and wait for her to action.She started by licking my nipples slowly down my balls.She wanted to capped me but I requested can BBBJ or not. She didn't answered me but BBBJ me. Not bad for my first time with her. After she ensure I am fully hard she capped me and ride on top. After some riding movement. I turned her over and inserted my capped dick into her pussy and pumped her hard and fast pace and licking her boobs at the same time. When I knew about to cum I removed the CD aand shake out on th her body..She giggle and said "you naughty" :eek:

Name: never ask, can speak English
looks:6/10
Hgts:1.57cm
Wgts:50kg..freshy
Boobs:7/10-34C,nipple big & black
BBBJ:7/10
FJ:7/10
Overall:7/10

mayhem08
27-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Read in the forums that L20H40 raided by AV.

do any brudders here know what happened? Are the girls transferred to some other houses or are they banned forever?

THanks.

pendragon_sg
27-06-2005, 08:56 AM
L6H72G8

Tried her for the 2nd time last Saturday, was at L6H66 wanted G2 but she was servicing a customer and also 1 waiting in the queue.

Spent my time mostly servicing her. She doesnt like cunningulus and kiss only her lips as she keeps her mouth closed tight.

She makes the soft obligatory moans while i roam and kissed her body. Proceeded to missionary her till i cum.

RTF - wellll ........ see lah

yalai
27-06-2005, 03:58 PM
FR on L18H18G12

went to try this gal one day upon recommendation from one of the bros here..first impression of her..rather sweet looking gal...upon entering her room, was rather disappointed by her height...think she's only abt 1.55 tall..very short...mood abit affected...however...she made up for that with her friendliness and her good work attitude...very chatty too..gt gf feeling...cat bath was SOP....but her bbbj is excellent...very accomodating...and definitely worth 40 bucks..

RTF: YES

keltoh
28-06-2005, 04:39 AM
jus met my ex army buddy this noon and bonk had some 5 cents worth infor...
WH10G1 -- Today is dunno how many upteem i heard this Wl dun wear rain coat, bros, pls take note, i tried when she newly arrive for one week, and after that i nv tried her liao

WH10G8 -- the jap look WL, when she jus arrive my this buddy bonk and guess wat, first bonk-no rain coat plus internal ejaculation, second bonk one week later Ass Fuck already..

Tried my regular L18H16G1
After three months not patronising Cat 40, today is the first and Im the first customer, bonk her right after door opens, fyi she is going back on end dec this and she is by far best Cat 40 after W10H13 (old one) left. Duno why no matter how good fr u guys gave i jus still prefer the same one for cat 40 (but prc ar can change like change underwear like that)
I saw her skills improve from simple to wild, superb but today she is sick today so didnt get top rated service and pity she dun A.R.
P>S : WHO GAVE HER A LOVE BITE ON HER RIGHT NECK AR, SO OBVIOUS LEI, becareful she give u back, kanna before and got investigated by ex gf.

Another comment although the short okt temper bad, but trust a regular here, some guys purely jus step in look, dun wan nvm , still give loud comment, ppl open business lei, once worst i saw an ard 18yo kid squatting in front of the tank and dunno talk back til the okt fed up drag him out...I am very good with the okt but still if the gals service is bad i will tell him directly. he will take note... Me and my two other buddy always go to same house and after seeing so many gals and come (tried some) we concluded G1, G10 (rm beside G1), And recently got a new G16 (A.R lei). Another gal to consider is G8 the shortest and if i not wrong most lao jjiao, must try her but try liao dun try others if not she will give u a black justice face..

I welcome any comments and views. Thanks

:cool:

fatD
30-06-2005, 09:51 AM
L18H18g9

Name: never ask, can speak quite good English
looks:6/10
Hgts:short ard 1.5
Wgts:never ask, small build
Boobs:6/10- Cup A,nipple black
BBBJ:7/10 Hot tea, pretty long
FJ:7/10 accomodating
Overall:6.5/10 quite SOP
RTF: no

fatD
30-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Still not satisfy yet, so proceed to H38 and ask for g88. Knn, got bro book 2 session, and was pester by okt to chose other gals. I just ignore him. Been there a few time liao but not fated to meet her. This gal really seems to be very hot leh. Will try her someday n post a detail FR. Some samster mentions that she is very pretty and service quite SOP. Hopefully it is at least SOP, cus got a few bad experience with the gals there... either say pain pain, or this cannot that cannot.

Refuse to wait, I therefore go to H16 and ask for g1. Service quite SOP, fj with various position, she does speak quite gd chinese, gf treatment, small boob but very firm, ofcus real lar. Overall no bad. RTF: no. Still have yet to find any gem that can match L6H66 yet. The search continues...

veelee
30-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Went down to my usual place WH14, saw my regular is working so picked G18. Quite cute, liked the broad face, with nice sized nipples (not buttons.) Only thing couldn't stand was the "tirak, tirak", "I love you" and all of that. Annoying, sia. I go there to fuck, not to find wife. Gave massage afterwards, lie in bed talk cock before out.

WH14G18

Name: Chanel
Looks:6/10
Ht:short, 1.5-1.55
Wgts:never ask, small build
Boobs:6/10- Cup B, medium size nipple
BBBJ: N/A
BJ:7/10 quite decent
FJ:7/10 accomodating
Overall:6.5/10 quite chop chop
RTF: no, can't stand the "love you" and get better service from my regular.

dickydick
01-07-2005, 01:14 AM
hi bros!

anyone try hse43 G6? any comment?
bad experience. doesn't have good service. faster finish up and go.
$40 fly away. :(

UltimateTirak
02-07-2005, 02:35 PM
After three months not patronising Cat 40, today is the first and Im the first customer, bonk her right after door opens, fyi she is going back on end dec this and she is by far best Cat 40 after W10H13 (old one) left.

ah yes.....the old WH10g13 ..... another Ass Fuck gal too

axlrose
04-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Yup Totally agree one of the better ass fuck girls. Wah get hard just thinking about ramming her ass.

keltoh
06-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Yup Totally agree one of the better ass fuck girls. Wah get hard just thinking about ramming her ass.
damn both u ass fuck her, sad lei, i bonk her for one yr plus nv ever ass her sia, not even ar lei..onli got special i think her regulars know ba?

UltimateTirak
06-07-2005, 02:22 AM
damn both u ass fuck her, sad lei, i bonk her for one yr plus nv ever ass her sia, not even ar lei..onli got special i think her regulars know ba?

Special? U mean R** huh? :D
She came back a few times after she ORD last year to meet up with
her boyfriend.

Turtle
06-07-2005, 02:31 AM
ah yes.....the old WH10g13 ..... another Ass Fuck gal too

err.. is she the "one" too flat is her only minus point..but pink nipples make up. :D

UltimateTirak
06-07-2005, 02:35 AM
err.. is she the "one" too flat is her only minus point..but pink nipples make up. :D

Yah she is an airport runway. But the g8 at that time (not the current 1)
also quite flat. The difference is g13 could not speak chinese but g8 could.
So, are you referring to the same one?

Turtle
06-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Yah she is an airport runway. But the g8 at that time (not the current 1)
also quite flat. The difference is g13 could not speak chinese but g8 could.

already say her name is "one" pronounce only..speeling may be wrong.. its 13 la..ur tirak?? :)

UltimateTirak
06-07-2005, 03:01 AM
already say her name is "one" pronounce only..speeling may be wrong.. its 13 la..ur tirak?? :)

Heh heh, didnt know you were already mentioning her name when you
wrote "one". But in the beginning, she said her name was Neung (means 1
in thai). Dunno why she changed it to Wan. No, I am not her
tirak; just 1 of her many many regular customers. I only knew she
came back because 1 of the gals I patronise in that house told me.

Turtle
06-07-2005, 03:06 AM
Heh heh, didnt know you were already mentioning her name when you
wrote "one". But in the beginning, she said her name was Neung (means 1
in thai). Dunno why she changed it to Wan.
hehehe..thout you will catch it...kekeke :D

Turtle
06-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Went down to my usual place WH14, saw my regular is working so picked G18. Quite cute, liked the broad face, with nice sized nipples (not buttons.) Only thing couldn't stand was the "tirak, tirak", "I love you" and all of that. Annoying, sia. I go there to fuck, not to find wife. Gave massage afterwards, lie in bed talk cock before out.

WH14G18

u forgot to say fake boobs and she is leaving end of the year,.. :rolleyes:

Raidster1
06-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Went to geylang yesterday afternoon to g1866c and for the famous 99. I hear that she provides good service. Ying is from bangkok with a pair of 36c boobs. i talked to her in thai and she says feeling tired. :(

asked me to take a bath...but she joined me later and give my bro a good wash. no catbath, she started with hot water bbbj and allow me to play with her boobs but she stops me from fingering her. asked me to lick her pussy.....not for me.

she rodeon me till I cum. gave me a cold drink after that and we tcss. she keeps saying thanks, and kiss my cheek for goodbye.

Overall, good service form her.

Is this her usual treatment to you guys? Thanks.

xymac
06-07-2005, 04:07 PM
u made a mistake bro: L8H66cG99, not g1866c :)
Ying & G28 all big boobs, but Ying's is real & soft... must visit her again this week

Raidster1
06-07-2005, 10:47 PM
You are right. It's L0866c no.99

2hentai
07-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Target: L8H66gG38

Used to be regular at L18 but after all the rave reviews on L8H66 series, decided to take alook. H66g got quite some busty girls but the face so tao, i decided against them. Took G38 cos she kept smiling at me.

After paying, went into room, stripped myself and into bathroom. As she soap me, kept admiring her body. Its those "baby-fat" type with a 33B breasts. After washing away the soap, she started lickin my nipples and went down lower and gave me a bbbj. Quite a suprise as my cat40 regulars never do bbbj on the first-time. Around 1 min, she stopped and say " abit ok lah" Huh ???

On the bed, the catbath and bbbj was pretty standard. Kept fondling her ass as it was really round and big *love big ass*. After capping, started riding me, then ride sideway then all the way 360 degree. I just lie down there and enjoy. hahaha. Change to missionary and when i sux her nipples, she gave me a "piss off " look. Ok, no fly-zone. Finally cum after 5 mins. After washing up, she even offer to massage me. Hmm .....

quite worth it considering its cat40.

Looks: 7/10 -- she is the typical dark skin thai girls but quite sweet looking
Breast: 33B
Figure: petite figure with some babyfats and very very ripe ass -- for the ass people
hj: na
Bj: 6/10 pretty standard but got bbbj provided
Fj: 6/10 -- very hard working
Attitude: quite friendly except for the suxing nipple part

Ps: if you like this FR, please up my points. Always wan to try the FL here but having problems getting contacts cos too low points. FR promise after all FL experience.

2hentai
07-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Target: L8H66Ag6

After H66g, went for dinner and head down straight to 66A. Got like 5 girls left. Personally i think the girls in 66g are prettier but maybe i havent seen them all. Took g6 cos she kept smiling at me too. I cant stand those "cold face" girls

This one is different. Once i step into her room, suddenly jumped onto me and hug me and kept giggling. *WTF, i was thinking, oo no , this one siao one" but later realise she actually very playful. When i commented that " ni wan pi hor" , she actually shoot back " wo bu wan pi, wo wan ren" --> ( rough translation: you very playful hor, she say " i not playful, i play guys")

During bath all very SOP. H66A bathroom got this small ledge you can sit on and the girls will rub their ass on your legs. On the bed also quite SOP and because i am a breast man, her -A cup quite turn-off. After some bad bj with cd on, she rode me and i really like her moaning, very subtle and not those THX sound system type which i find its more turn-on. Finally cum after 15mins.

From the small-talk i gather she on-job for 4mths and this is her first time working (note: possibility might be lying, i dun care also)

Face: 6/10 -- young lookin girl -- for brudders into lolitha
Body: 5/10 -- very short and normal figure , i think she less then 150cm
Breast: 32A
Bj: 5/10 -- no bbbj but got AR
Fj: 6/10 -- not much action but very "gf" type of moaning
Attitude: 8/10 -- friendly and playful and can speak excellent mandarin

Gonna rest now. More bonkin in the rest of the H66 series tomorrow. Happy bonking guys.

ZenneZ
07-07-2005, 06:55 PM

Finally see a field report of my current regular. Would like to comment that 2hentai's FR is quite accruate. My experience with this girl is more or less the same during my first few visit. What kept me going back to her was the refreshing experience she was able to give me. Indeed, lolita lovers will love her.

Over the years, I had grown tired of chionging. Amazing sucking/fucking/moaning/CIM/CIP/COF/ etc etc are not so pleasureable anymore.

For some time, I hunted at pubs for ons and manage to build a network of fuck buddies. But they take too much time, money and emotional effort to maintain.

Enter L8H66AG6
----------
Face: 8/10 -- very young and sweet looking girl. Excellent baby soft skin & smiling eyes. (melts my heart)

Body: 7/10 -- she is around 155cm actually.
Breast: 32A (I actually like her small breasts. Firm and bouncy with very sensitive nipples.

Bj: not applicable for me anymore as nowadays I don't let her BJ me.

Attitude: 10/10 -- yup, very friendly and playful. Her excellent spoken chinese allows communication with means I can be creative in the bedroom

Fj: 9.5/10 -- For me, I have wonderful sex with her. After numerous sessions over the past 4 months (there was once 9 session in a row), I can say she is the third best I ever had. Her playfulness and nubile body attracted me to RTF. Her NATURALLY hairless and wet pinky tight pussy drive me crazy.

However, I would like to warn brothers that this spicy sweet tomyam girl blows hot and cold. It really depends on your ability to hook up with her.

I got tired of chionging. Then I got too tired of ONS and fuck buddies. This girl was the balance between chionging and ONS for me.

shit8
08-07-2005, 04:59 AM
Hey brudders, i muz reali recommend this CAT40 to u all even if it risk every samster flooding her till no slot for me cos this dark horse is a real cracker!

She is L6H70G18 named Micky. When i saw her, she was cladded in sky blue hawaiian tube and mini skirt which mesmerized me and my brother ... girl next door looks n always so smiley! U know some oni smile at u then if u look away den their face change like werewolf. But this one is always smiling, even to OKTs. Not drop dead pretty but very girl next door kind prolly those u tot of shagging ur uni or poly classmates tat kind .. She kept glancing nonchalantly and smiling at me and my brother instanteanously commanded me tat shez the one!

She brought me to her room, along the way stil smiling baby. Went in ask for name, age blar blar sop. Den go for bathe which was pretty normal. Had a little chat and the feeling is like days in school where u like a cute gal n u juz find something to +++ to her den she cutely n smilingly reply u hehe...wat a turn on! On the bed is sop, she began carassing me, kissing my nips n HJ at the same time sometimes stroking my lychees wooo :) Everything was so natural like a gf doing some great stuff on ya! After tat sop BJ which the suction was ok but fast paced and thorough.. making my brother reli perked up despite offing my 1st load of the day just hours ago! Den she go on top sop.. she is very huggable n loves to be hugged... when i hugged her while she on top, she is moaning gently like ur dear teen gf n kissing ur cheeks all the time. Den i change n pump her missionary. Her cb is well formed n most imptly TIGHT!! walau reli lilke popping cherry of ur 1st love! U can see her expression of 'Oohh itz in' when i insert it. thruout the pumping we hugged tightly and she carried on kissing me on every chance n moaning gently onto my ears wat a turn on! When i saw her expression, she was like in heaven!! Pussy wets easily n i find it reli hard to tahan n slow down. She never complaint and look at me with those teenie eyes as if 'I M UR WOMAN LIAO' :p and smiling stil! After a good 15 mikes i shot my load and we both moan in orgasm... after the load still looking at me passionately gently remove the cap and proceed to bathe .. kissed hugged n say bye... VERY VERY SATISFIED SHAG!

Brudders if u long for those gal next door kind and always smiling n looking passionate into ur eyes..reminds u of popping cherry of ur 1st love...go for this one. Brudders up me if u find the FR good thks.

Name: Mickey
Looks: 7/10 (very smiling, cute, sweet, gal next door, very gf feel)
Figure: 7/10 (proportionately shaped petite body like a teen, nice nips)
Boobs: 5/10 (32A but juz rite for her size)
Frenching: Not tried but kissing no problem
BJ: 7/10 (Though suction not too strong but is thorough n fast paced)
FJ: 9/10 (!! feel as if popping cherry of my 1st love!!)
Overall: 9/10 (Friendly + GF + good service)
RTF: Confirm plus guarantee chop!

So this gal house 70 or 72 bros??

akaza24
08-07-2005, 12:31 PM
there is no G18 in H70 @ this moment as she just left... her name's not mickey anyway...

the dress description appears to point to the infamous plain clothes dressing is L6H72... so should be there...

there u go.... do share with us FR yah :cool:

Should be H72G18, tried her once before, veri gal next door look but A cupper. Overall still quite satisfying. :)

keltoh
08-07-2005, 07:13 PM
The difference is g13 could not speak chinese but g8 could.

which G8 u refering bro, i know that batch when G13 was ard got one tall slim and white G7, boobs same airway as 13 but she hm earlier, and she was the ang pai of the ang pai that time...she speak chn from chiang mai, did u make the no. wrong or got another G8?

shit8
09-07-2005, 03:47 AM
just a FR frm a young didi all the korkor pls give comments if need improvement

Was supposed to meet my fren for kopi this afternoon lastminute cancel when walking to mrt station..du lanz den get out take bus go down my fav place GL..haha..alight near aljunied draw money..sianz poor boy ord liaoz no money liaoz...

den hed down to the heat spot liaoz..walk frm l6 up den go wh..no one i like..den wanted to find my regular but sianz so find new ones..remembered that some bros got mention g18 at l18h18 mah so go in c c ...wah so many gals sia..but i c 18 like buay chio..den c g5 not bad den call lor..frm tank her nehneh look big actually not..i noob mah so dunno haha..

she den talk to me in chinese..den reply her in thai..she surprised..i told her i kow chai nit noy only(understnad a bit)..inside the room after we strip our selves den her body wow not bad sia..slim..but only neh neh small..nice pointed nips but too bad not pink..haha..she keep laughing and smiling ..super hyper sia..some mite find over friendly..keke

bath was sop..lots of tcss and frenching..den ask i go out wait..she ask me lye down started to cat bath..sop also..still laughing and giggling all the way sia..den come the best part she suddely ask me to turn the other way and said ' wo yao chi ni le' ( i wanna eat u le)..den she started to AR me doggie style and blowjob from under..thats a 1st for me wif cat40..keep fondling her small boobs lah haha..

after that turn me back up gain started to BJ me..okok only...but her Fj super acccomodating..any position also can..3 positions in all tried..standing,missionary and doggie..frenching and talking all the way but at the end must be i too tired cnt come..den she HJ me lor till i come..after finish wash didi and give me lemon tea and hug den go liaoz

Name:vicky (or micky)
face:7.8/10 :p (look abit like celest chong..imho..the tan also similar too)
body:8/10( smooth,nice hips and ass,nicely shaven puss)
boobs:a cup wif perky small dark nips
BJ: 6.5/10
AR: got but dunno hw to rate
FJ:9/10( super accomadating..got gf feeling)
RTF:most prob..muz recce for more(on the way out got a chioer gal go toilet.say sorrie to me i said mai phen rai she laugh..that one maybe next time i try..but dunno if today gal see liaoz would tink wad)(muz talk less also)

PS:bros can try lor..got any comments do let didi know..muz learn from korkors mah..hehe..thanx..if too luosuo paiseh..haha :D

shit8
09-07-2005, 03:51 AM
any bro know which house besides WH54 is off yesterday 7th of July?

saw a real good looking chick at Golden Mile... possibly on her off day... wanna track her down...

thanks..

bro likedat also can track ah..wun be finding needle in haystack meh?? :confused:

flcult
09-07-2005, 04:22 AM
H16N5-try at your own peril.

went to friend's pub but not much action so decided to try prc meimei but all either CMI or the asking price was like 80 and above so opted for the cheapest aforesaid alternative...it was a BIG mistake on my part due to no fault of anyone not even the okt who recommended her. I am unable to pen this horrendous experience to its true extent cos i am currently still fuming over my $60.(40+20).

Paid okt after he claimed tat she just arrived abt a month ago. followed her to her room which was filled with pictures of herself. in my heart, i was thinking, siao liao, gonna kena screwed by a narcisis. into the room, checked my manhood after unzipping my jeans then told me to strip and bath myself. wah lau, "a" grade service for starters.

catbath was about three or so licks to the nipples and a blowjob was abt 2 mins sucking at most...what a "long, wondrous & most stimulating" foreplay but i kept telling myself not expect anything out of a $40 gal cos to be really honest, i am satisfied very easily as i basically do not harbour any hopes of them being the pornstars that i simply adore. fj was cowgirl's position and this was when it got real bad. there was so much lube that i could hardly feel anything, i thought mr penetrator was falling into the grand canyon. after 5mins, she said she tired and started to hj me which i had no objections against. however, in the midst of it, she grew weary and told me to finish it myself. absolutely fantastic and wholly customer-orientated service.

didn't cum at all and flushed hot water(in the shower cubicle) at my erection to douse the flames.

today's a really bad day, i had to dismiss an employee, my wife is contemplating divorce with me and has not spoken to me for abt 2 months(actually, it's a good thing) and my "girlfriend" is getting married and I am bloody invited to the dinner next month. hopefully things will get better after pouring my woes to all brudders out there. Sorry for being such a female dog cum WUSS.

Name:Poi or something to that extent(I couldn't be bothered)
face:5.5/10 looks a little like melody chen esp the jawline
body:5/10 but very fair skin
boobs:a cup (this was the part that i got deceived)
BJ: 5/10
AR: forget it, I am a conservative f**ker!
FJ:huh? did i just fall into the grand canyon or she's the spokeswoman for KY or some other lube company?

shit8
09-07-2005, 04:27 AM
H16N5-try at your own peril.

went to friend's pub but not much action so decided to try prc meimei but all either CMI or the asking price was like 80 and above so opted for the cheapest aforesaid alternative...it was a BIG mistake on my part due to no fault of anyone not even the okt who recommended her. I am unable to pen this horrendous experience to its true extent cos i am currently still fuming over my $60.(40+20).

Paid okt after he claimed tat she just arrived abt a month ago. followed her to her room which was filled with pictures of herself. in my heart, i was thinking, siao liao, gonna kena screwed by a narcisis. into the room, checked my manhood after unzipping my jeans then told me to strip and bath myself. wah lau, "a" grade service for starters.

catbath was about three or so licks to the nipples and a blowjob was abt 2 mins sucking at most...what a "long, wondrous & most stimulating" foreplay but i kept telling myself not expect anything out of a $40 gal cos to be really honest, i am satisfied very easily as i basically do not harbour any hopes of them being the pornstars that i simply adore. fj was cowgirl's position and this was when it got real bad. there was so much lube that i could hardly feel anything, i thought mr penetrator was falling into the grand canyon. after 5mins, she said she tired and started to hj me which i had no objections against. however, in the midst of it, she grew weary and told me to finish it myself. absolutely fantastic and wholly customer-orientated service.

didn't cum at all and flushed hot water(in the shower cubicle) at my erection to douse the flames.

today's a really bad day, i had to dismiss an employee, my wife is contemplating divorce with me and has not spoken to me for abt 2 months(actually, it's a good thing) and my "girlfriend" is getting married and I am bloody invited to the dinner next month. hopefully things will get better after pouring my woes to all brudders out there. Sorry for being such a female dog cum WUSS.

Name:Poi or something to that extent(I couldn't be bothered)
face:5.5/10 looks a little like melody chen esp the jawline
body:5/10 but very fair skin
boobs:a cup (this was the part that i got deceived)
BJ: 5/10
AR: forget it, I am a conservative f**ker!
FJ:huh? did i just fall into the grand canyon or she's the spokeswoman for KY or some other lube company?

bro relax..we all have our bad days cheer up ya...no point venting anger

btw u taling bout l18h16..coz u nv mention lane..if that house..dun like the okt

UltimateTirak
09-07-2005, 01:29 PM
which G8 u refering bro, i know that batch when G13 was ard got one tall slim and white G7, boobs same airway as 13 but she hm earlier, and she was the ang pai of the ang pai that time...she speak chn from chiang mai, did u make the no. wrong or got another G8?

At that time, there was a g8 who came together with g13 and they also ord
same time. She could speak good chinese. They were very good frens.

2hentai
12-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Target: L8H19G6

Wanted to test out the girls of H66C but guess maybe cos its friday and only the crap is left at the tank. Walking further down and ended up in H19. Only 3 left and G6 boobs quite big so decided to try her.

After led into the room, realise her "big" boobs is actually thick sponge stuck to the dress *damnn* and also notice she got braces on her lower teeth *damn damn*. During bathing, her rough handling of my treasure tells me my 40bucks is gone down the drain liao.

True enough, not even bothering to tease me, she capped me on and still spend like 1 min wiping the oil off the condom. Lucky my didi still hard and just wanted to end this quickly. Rode me for 1 min then complain tired and i just quickly pump her hard in doggy and cum. Throughout the whole session, she got the half-dead look. I guess its not a good choice to chio late on fri nite cos too many customers and the WL are seriously overwork.

Overall, she is not worth even 40bucks

Face: 5/10 *i dun like braces*
Body: 5/10 *got alot of moles on her back*
Boobs: B cupper
Bj: n.a
Fj: 3/10
attitude: 2/10

While i was downstairs, the 'alot of crap' OKT ask me how then i just reply "so-so". Sensing my sian, he went in and pulled this really cute girl out (she is g10) then pointing at her say " towkay, this one confirm good". I just nod my head.

Sometimes, i pity the WL, being treated more as a merchandise rather then a human being.

shit8
12-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Sometimes, i pity the WL, being treated more as a merchandise rather then a human being.

haha agree wif u sia..but we pay so u noe we also..

u get it..

2hentai
12-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Its just a thought for a fleeting moment. Most of them came here by choice and so it isnt anyone fault. By patronizing them and helping them earn money, we indirectly shorten their tour of duty in GL. hahahaha

alphalaw
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Overall, she is not worth even 40bucks

wah brother.. so strong comment. :eek:
Give her a chance though i havent tried.

Where to find ppl naked for just 40 bucks.... and also to let u fck? I am trying to say... 40 bucks is worth it.. just for a feel lah... regards of good or bad. :)

But see ur scoring on
attitude 2/10,
I also will siam. ^^

2hentai
12-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Where to find ppl naked for just 40 bucks.... and also to let u fck? I am trying to say... 40 bucks is worth it.. just for a feel lah... regards of good or bad. :)

But see ur scoring on
attitude 2/10,
I also will siam. ^^

Hahahaha.40bucks is no big deal to most singaporean, esp all the working classes. What i mean is there are hundreds of cat40 that are much better, why settle for something less??

Or maybe she just doesnt click with me.Other people will have better session.Just my personal experience.

Cheers,

UltimateTirak
12-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Hahahaha.40bucks is no big deal to most singaporean, esp all the working classes. What i mean is there are hundreds of cat40 that are much better, why settle for something less??

Or maybe she just doesnt click with me.Other people will have better session.Just my personal experience.

Cheers,

*sigh* Whenever I call a Cat40 for the first time, I always mentally prepare
myself to waste that $40. This is so even if I call those so-called ang-pai WL.

bobsam_sg
13-07-2005, 03:43 AM
hey any of you regular customers of cat40 girls, who also do cat80/cat150 girls, i wanted to ask something.

in terms of service, (besides the amount of time of course), is there a big difference between cat40 and the other categories? or are cat40's just as good? i mean is cat 80's more worth it, or can you get better stuff by paying for 2 sessions with cat 40's

i havent tried cat 150 but i found the two times i tried cat 80 very crappy. more time, but i think i the cat40 gals had better attitude and more satisfying service.

what do you guys think?

derek99
13-07-2005, 10:59 AM
i can only say 40-80 cat.. some they will see ppl only .. if u click wif them mostly will be much more better service lo ..thats wat i feel . :)

jdi813
13-07-2005, 01:41 PM
depends on individual la ... c what u like lor ... cat40 or cat150 only diff is the nationality la ... service and chemistry up to individual liao ... got gems and duds in all categories ... cheers ... happy bonking :D

2hentai
13-07-2005, 09:32 PM
i havent tried cat 150 but i found the two times i tried cat 80 very crappy. more time, but i think i the cat40 gals had better attitude and more satisfying service.

what do you guys think?

Which cat80 house did you patronized???

Hard-up
13-07-2005, 10:27 PM
depends on individual la ... c what u like lor ... cat40 or cat150 only diff is the nationality la ... service and chemistry up to individual liao ... got gems and duds in all categories ... cheers ... happy bonking :D

I cannot agree more.. :)

KELFON
18-07-2005, 03:52 PM

Finally see a field report of my current regular. Would like to comment that 2hentai's FR is quite accruate. My experience with this girl is more or less the same during my first few visit. What kept me going back to her was the refreshing experience she was able to give me. Indeed, lolita lovers will love her.

Over the years, I had grown tired of chionging. Amazing sucking/fucking/moaning/CIM/CIP/COF/ etc etc are not so pleasureable anymore.

For some time, I hunted at pubs for ons and manage to build a network of fuck buddies. But they take too much time, money and emotional effort to maintain.

Enter L8H66AG6
----------
Face: 8/10 -- very young and sweet looking girl. Excellent baby soft skin & smiling eyes. (melts my heart)

Body: 7/10 -- she is around 155cm actually.
Breast: 32A (I actually like her small breasts. Firm and bouncy with very sensitive nipples.

Bj: not applicable for me anymore as nowadays I don't let her BJ me.

Attitude: 10/10 -- yup, very friendly and playful. Her excellent spoken chinese allows communication with means I can be creative in the bedroom

Fj: 9.5/10 -- For me, I have wonderful sex with her. After numerous sessions over the past 4 months (there was once 9 session in a row), I can say she is the third best I ever had. Her playfulness and nubile body attracted me to RTF. Her NATURALLY hairless and wet pinky tight pussy drive me crazy.

However, I would like to warn brothers that this spicy sweet tomyam girl blows hot and cold. It really depends on your ability to hook up with her.

I got tired of chionging. Then I got too tired of ONS and fuck buddies. This girl was the balance between chionging and ONS for me.

Brother ZenneZ,

Curious to know, this G6 from 66A asked you for phone number???? French you every time you visit her and call u often to say she miss you???? :p

Just to find out something????

Thanks.

thaiholebanger
19-07-2005, 04:40 PM
L8H66G1
Last Saturday afternoon went down to geylang about 2.00pm, Found L8H66 open so pop in.
Look around fishtank about 7-8 girls. Picked G1 because her face looks cute & also she smile the widest when I was looking.
Go in room when she take out dress... haiz... breast almost airport but has ping perky nips. Does not know much mandarin or english... said she's 21 from Chiangmai. looks like little girl..... Stooopid..stoopid me...should have looked carefully and not just at pretty face.....
Firsh she washed my didi... spend lots of time washing... (a bit put off by that).. bathing also take lots of time.
then point to bed... did cat bath (I hate cat baths... thy to say no but communication not so good...) then finally she understood and proceed to 'ice-cream' (in her own words) - suction so so ... does not look experienced... but her attitude is a playful one... after sucking my dick for about 5 minutes or so she proceed to ride me...untile I cummmmm... little sound effect (I like sound effects... so a bit turned off...)
Errr... feels like doing an inexperienced child (yes...I wrote child... but I am not in to that sort of stuff so will not RTF)
After FJ there is a little time then she tried to massage me... it terrible she does not know how to do it... just half hearted...
Feels like i'm fucking a kid.... bleah.... not my taste....

face: 8.5/10 (yes...really cute face)
body:6.5/10
breast: almost airport but has cute pink nips
bj: 6/10
suction:6/10
fj: SOP.... 6/10... (nothing to shout about)
massage: 3/10
RTF: No (unless you like doing little kids.)

thecas
19-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I have a question to ask:

In certain houses, there may be one girl who is doing nothing. I do not know their purpose being there, any1 knows?

To further explain, I mean there is a particular girl who is in the house but she is 'NEVER' in the tank at all, in another words she is not a WL but just there. For example, once at nite I saw her while going to toilet.

This may not apply to all houses though.

This I have seen more than once alreadi; any1 knows their purpose there?

alphalaw
19-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I have a question to ask:

In certain houses, there may be one girl who is doing nothing. I do not know their purpose being there, any1 knows?

'Auntie' comes liao..

thecas
19-07-2005, 09:44 PM
No, I means those I go dunno how many times not in tank one..Hmm.. mayb I missed.. dunno..

Was thinking they undergoin apprenticeship :eek:

2hentai
19-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Brother ZenneZ,

Curious to know, this G6 from 66A asked you for phone number???? French you every time you visit her and call u often to say she miss you???? :p

Just to find out something????

Thanks.

Hey bro kelfon,

Yes, she does all this to me. Calls me like 2-3 times a day and say she miss me terribly, she dun treat me as a customer and wants to be my good friend blah , blah blah ....You probably think at some point you are the special "one". hahahaha. I am pretty sure beside me and you, there are alot more of her special one.

Careful bro, Read "woes of a tirak" and other thread to wake you up. Dont fall into the trap.

Cheers,

thecas
19-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Special? U mean R** huh? :D
She came back a few times after she ORD last year to meet up with
her boyfriend.

But after ORD how to cum back? :confused:

euks
19-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Funny, my experience with G6 is somewhat different from what is describe here.

The only time she calls me was during my birthday.

And she had never allowed me to french her.

looks like I no chemisty with her.

But quite a book bonk nevertheless. Feels like bonking a secondary school girl.

2hentai
19-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Funny, my experience with G6 is somewhat different from what is describe here.

The only time she calls me was during my birthday.

And she had never allowed me to french her.

looks like I no chemisty with her.

But quite a book bonk nevertheless. Feels like bonking a secondary school girl.

Hi euks,

I think she see people one. She treats one of my friend just as well and he is so smitten with her he visit her like twice a week. ooo man ...

Unlike you and bro ZenneZ. I find her just average. My other regular in the same house G5 tells me she is gathering quite a pool of her regulars liao (kudos to her !!).Just another reminder for bros here dun get "over-smitten" with her. If you like her visit her regularly and treat her nice is good enough. NO feelings involved.

I never bother to call G6 and she always complain that i dont miss her. Then i say "I miss you (and 20 others WLs) that i almost go crazy liao"

2hentai
19-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Target: L15H12G99

This house girls quite cannot make it ( i saw like 7 of them in the tank). Decided to go for G99 because i like the fair and fleshy type.I wasnt disappointed.

She holds my hand as she leds me up the stairs. Inside the room, she quickly came over to help me unbutton my shirt.When she stripped, only then i realised she is a natural D-cupper (hubba hubba!!!!)

Bath was pretty SOP and so was the FJ. But all this while, she wore a smile and was very accomdating and friendly. I was very impressed by her service-oriented attitude.

Overall, she is one of the better cat40 i tried. Personally, on a overall scale of 10, i would give her 7. Recommended !!

Face: 7/10 -abit chubby face,chinese looking with high nose and a very pretty pair of eyes.
Boobs: Natural D cup (for the boobs lovers)
Figure: Fair skin, short and stack (for bros who like their girls with some meat)
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10

UltimateTirak
20-07-2005, 03:14 AM
No, I means those I go dunno how many times not in tank one..Hmm.. mayb I missed.. dunno..

Was thinking they undergoin apprenticeship :eek:

Maybe the gal is the okt's girlfriend/wife who came to Singapore to visit him.

UltimateTirak
20-07-2005, 03:17 AM
But after ORD how to cum back? :confused:

After ORD can still come back for vacation -- just like a tourist.

UltimateTirak
20-07-2005, 03:26 AM
Yes, she does all this to me. Calls me like 2-3 times a day and say she miss me terribly,

I don't mind the gal calling me to purr seductively "I miss u so much", "I love u",
"I want to make love to u".
Quite nice to PCC to. And cheaper than calling 1900 chatlines.

thecas
20-07-2005, 04:33 PM
After ORD can still come back for vacation -- just like a tourist.

But if she has a bf can 'upgrade' to permanent visa? like marriage then PR or sumthin?

witz78
20-07-2005, 10:43 PM
But if she has a bf can 'upgrade' to permanent visa? like marriage then PR or sumthin?

They cant marry guys here and stay in singapore. It's part of a rule that they have to abide to when they came here to work. So a possible scenrio is for guys to marry them and settle down outside singapore.

kochie
21-07-2005, 02:25 AM
Hey bro kelfon,

Yes, she does all this to me. Calls me like 2-3 times a day and say she miss me terribly, she dun treat me as a customer and wants to be my good friend blah , blah blah ....You probably think at some point you are the special "one". hahahaha. I am pretty sure beside me and you, there are alot more of her special one.

Careful bro, Read "woes of a tirak" and other thread to wake you up. Dont fall into the trap.

Cheers,

hey bro 2zhentai,
i just came back from L8H66A today & i heard that what u said abt G6 is not true. Maybe you got smitten by G6 & you dream too much abt her! Thus, giving such comments online. The gals there told mi that one of them actually had a laptop & they knows what's going on here. Thus, do give genuine coments here! :mad: Had also went 1 rd with G6 & managed to find out that what bro ZenneZ feedbacks aren't all true facts! She was actually quite mad with both of you. She actually pointed out both ur nicks!

Pls for goodness sake... if anyone of you bros out there wanna give comments, pls give genuine encounters. Not nonsenses here! Don't mislead all the bros here. :cool:

As for myself, i only belief in "you treat the gals nice & they will be nice to you in return".

kochie
21-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Are you their "laptop" ? ;)

of course not lar

singrakthai
21-07-2005, 02:42 AM
The gals there told mi that one of them actually had a laptop & they knows what's going on here. Thus, do give genuine coments here!
As for myself, i only belief in "you treat the gals nice & they will be nice to you in return".

WOW, didn't know nowadays Thai WL in s'pore so high-tech ah?!!! Bring laptop along to do businesss ah... Also, does the WH provide broadband or simple dial-up? Wow... good idea, maybe nowadays WH can also convert part of the house into internet cafe to cater to those who're waiting for their turn... then can surf this forum for reviews on the spot somemore!!! Shiok...

I believe u just need to pay $40 and some extra tips if u want the WL to treat u nice lah...

haha

kochie
21-07-2005, 02:46 AM
WOW, didn't know nowadays Thai WL in s'pore so high-tech ah?!!! Bring laptop along to do businesss ah... Also, does the WH provide broadband or simple dial-up? Wow... good idea, maybe nowadays WH can also convert part of the house into internet cafe to cater to those who're waiting for their turn... then can surf this forum for reviews on the spot somemore!!! Shiok...

I believe u just need to pay $40 and some extra tips if u want the WL to treat u nice lah...

haha

ya, i didn't know that till today. better not make any wrong comments here liao. :o great ideas from you. y not u suggest to the okts there...
hehe....

sexist
21-07-2005, 03:11 AM

haha

actually wat bro kochie said is quite true. when i did my usual rounds last week in GL after work, went to 66A to relieve myself & heard from G13 that one of them did have a lap-top. WOW! i thought so high tech ah! At first thought she was joking & tried to kid me. Now, come to think of it.... seems so true. :confused:

sexist
21-07-2005, 03:13 AM
anyway... if we are giving true feedbacks to fellow samsters, i think it's ok. No need to bother if they have lap-top or not. Who cares! Just F&G..... Most important is to relieve ourselves... right? :D

2hentai
21-07-2005, 10:19 AM
hey bro 2zhentai,
i just came back from L8H66A today & i heard that what u said abt G6 is not true. Maybe you got smitten by G6 & you dream too much abt her! Thus, giving such comments online. The gals there told mi that one of them actually had a laptop & they knows what's going on here. Thus, do give genuine coments here! :mad: Had also went 1 rd with G6 & managed to find out that what bro ZenneZ feedbacks aren't all true facts! She was actually quite mad with both of you. She actually pointed out both ur nicks!

Pls for goodness sake... if anyone of you bros out there wanna give comments, pls give genuine encounters. Not nonsenses here! Don't mislead all the bros here. :cool:

What are you talking about?? I didnt even say bad stuff about her. If you think both me and zennez are lying.Thats fine. You chose to believe her. thats fine too BUT PLEASE dont accused me of misleding others !!! I dont get paid for posting fake FR here.

And what do you mean by "pointing out both our nicks"??? If you say what i wrote here is fake, how can she know who is who?? Please think straight before accusing someone!!!! *damn... i am so pissed*

ZenneZ
21-07-2005, 11:04 AM
well kochie,

While hentai's FR is contrasting from mine, I still sort of believe his FR is somewhat accruate by his own account
You, although with good intention, is jumping to conclusion too fast.

If you look at my field report carefully, the only facts I provide is a general description of the way she looks and a description of her body. Those I believe are accruate.

The rest are base on my personal experience and opinion. What you experience with her will not be the same as what I experience with her.

Lastly, I would like to appeal that we end this mini arguement and move on to giving informative field report.

Things ain't developing nicely. There is alot of miscommunication and misjudgement among various parties.

Oh bro kochie, G3 who have the laptop don't have internet connection. even if she do, you should know that her english ain't very good.
g6 can only understand chinese so information will again be distorted due to language.
So many different parties are asking question and commenting differently as well. I sense some are giving genuine field report while others have their own agenda.(there are things going on under this thread as well)

Whatever is the case,things will only get messy if this carry on and g6 had already become the innocent victim here.

To conclude, people who like lolita, chinese speaking, hairless pussy, sweet looking face, smiling eyes, small firm perky breasts with sensitive hard nipples, naughty spicy character, you might find joy with g6.

hey bro 2zhentai,

singrakthai
21-07-2005, 01:45 PM
actually wat bro kochie said is quite true. when i did my usual rounds last week in GL after work, went to 66A to relieve myself & heard from G13 that one of them did have a lap-top. WOW! i thought so high tech ah! At first thought she was joking & tried to kid me. Now, come to think of it.... seems so true. :confused:

dude, having a laptop of cos is possible.. what i meant was.. u think the WH allow the WL to connect online in the house? What is she going to do with her laptop except play game and watch video? WH got internet connection for WL meh?

ok lah.. not important anyway.. haha

singrakthai
21-07-2005, 01:47 PM
ya, i didn't know that till today. better not make any wrong comments here liao. great ideas from you. y not u suggest to the okts there.....

hehe i was just being sacarstic.. :D u should suggest to the okt to score pts... haha

siamcutey
21-07-2005, 05:26 PM
dude, having a laptop of cos is possible.. what i meant was.. u think the WH allow the WL to connect online in the house? What is she going to do with her laptop except play game and watch video? WH got internet connection for WL meh?

ok lah.. not important anyway.. haha

What an irony. A case of a samster listening to what a Thai Working Girl say. If anyone of you can believe 100% what a Thai Working Girl says, then please go eat shit.

And as for kochie. Well done on asking the WL about things on the forum. Why cannot keep mouth shut when go bonk WLs? Want score points ah?

SC

grayheart
22-07-2005, 11:59 PM
is there any Bro try L18H14G78, she look chio, dun no service how? :rolleyes:
any recommend? can PM me. :)

JWNY
24-07-2005, 01:40 AM
And as for kochie. Well done on asking the WL about things on the forum. Why cannot keep mouth shut when go bonk WLs? Want score points ah?

SC

haha...i think his rep points will be deducted...if can score points, cheongsters will bring laptops into the room liao... :p

pendragon_sg
24-07-2005, 01:54 PM
I was at Geylang on a sultry Friday evening bent on a one night 3 shooting spree.

Directly go to L18H20G15 as recommended by a friend. Went to the house saw quite a few inside the fishbowl but not G15 who was out on a job. Told by OKT to wait for 5mins when she is finished of her John, dont trust his assurance so told him i will be back in 5mins time (as if!). With his look crestfallen thinking i wont be back he says 'okay!' and off i go to Lor 16 as i dont want him to see me entering another brothel at Lor 18 also.

At Lor 16 found a few FL, saw 1 big breasted girl (or a guy maybe?) in front of Hotel 81 but since i got no eye contact with her, i just walked on through Westerhout Road and back again to Lor 18.

Looking again at my no background light PDA, straining under the badly lighted street, i strain my eyes and saw L18H42G27 (Got her report under the $40 Geylang fucks thread). Went there straight and lo and behold i saw G27 is reading a book!. She was smiling back at me as did her colleagues and i called her number.

So on to her room ....

pendragon_sg
24-07-2005, 01:56 PM
L18H42G27

She initiated by holding my hand walking up to the 2nd level, asking if i had eaten ( i had not eaten lunch and dinner yet) blah blah blah. Went to her room, very roomy her room and shower. Proceed to help me strip before she strip herself. Shower with some body soapy grinding action inside the shower. Only under the bright lights did i saw she wasnt a looker. Maybe i might regret i thought. Dried ourselves and proceed to bed. BEd not so good in the middle as its sagging down, might be bad when doing heavy duty pumping action missionary action on her.

She proceed to do her SOP job on me, told her i dont want to be serviced but i want to service her instead. She wasnt going to let me but i got my way in the end. Found she doesnt like frenching either (as if i will let that be the status quo at the end of the session)

She lie on the bed and i proceed to kiss her neck and breast areas, making her high (easily) and proceed to brush her lips with mine and tentative probing of the tongue to test the resistance. Proceed to go down south and kissing the areas of her pelvis, thigh and the back of her knees. Proceed to her clit i did and lick to my hearts content. She was responding and i proceed to lick her clit and finger her vagina simultaenously. She was getting wet. Lick her till she almost forcibly had to pull my head off my shoulder as she feel she couldnt last that long. Proceed to kiss her again and this time she reciprocates with frenching (hurrah!). French her while rubbing my dick head at her vagina. Lovemaking wasnt smooth but more like frantic, me wanna poke her and she dont wanna till i got cap. Got myself cap and in i went, bump and grind her with me on top missionary style.

She was moaning away and i was grinding on top of her. She wants me to come before she come herself, but i told her you come 1st then i come. Miraculously usually i come fast and hard when i am poking a girl, but that session i just have no urge to cum but the dick was hard and drilling inside her. She says you want me to cum? Yes i told her i want you to cum 1st, she look at the time and saw my session was ending and i have not cum yet! She moans and whisper 'You want to extend?'

That voice and her moaning and the face contorted with pleasure convinced that Yes i wanna extend. Press the intercom and told the OKT session extend! With that i continued to grind her till she says she had cum. I ask 'You sure you had cum?' she says 'Yes!' with that wonderful face expression. Still in missionary she went on Top i below.
Continued to grind and more grind frenching and kissing like a pair of lovebirds. She says 'Are you going to cum?' i told her 'Not yet' and suddenly she says 'stop stop before i cum' but i continued until she just stiffen herself on top of me holding me tight not moving an inch as she tense from her head to the curling of her toes. While me being a bastard grind from below very enthusiastically.

Kissing passionately telling me how good i was blah blah blah turn ourselves with me still inside and i grind her back with me on top. Grind again and again till she tense again (toes curling he he) and i let myself go there and then. Confirm she cum twice and there could be 2 silence orgasm from her (or she lied to me about that)

Kissing touching saying how good i was to her, saying she doesnt like frenching except that to people she likes (thats ME!). With her naive and simple child like expressions wanting me to believe she was actually saying the truth. Well i believe her! heh heh heh

TCSS time (cannot go for 2nd round lah! time running out and 2 more gitls to fuck mah!). Her name is Nat (ryhmes with Mat) and she is 28 or was it 26yrs old! She was a cook but did this job after glowing reports from her friend who is an ex $40 Geylang girl as a good way to make money to support her overseas studying younger brother and 2 other school going siblings in thailand. Feel bad for her because she needs to resort to doing this work for her siblings but such self sacrifice. HEr OKT is good to her and also her colleagues.

Told a story of a drunken man who wanted to doggie her where she cant see him pull off his condom to pock her RAW. Caught once she let him off but caught twice she chased him out from her room. Many expletives were exchanged and how her feelings were hurt by it (she knows he wasnt wearing condom when the stupid guy throw it at the side where she can see it). How i felt for her and we didnt want the TCSS to end. She looks at the time and says with a very reluctant expression '5 more minutes okay cause i really like you!' Reluctantly went for a quick shower with ther OKT buzzing on the intercom times up!

Quickly put on our clothes and a fe quick kisses left her room holding hands till reach the 1st level. Paid her OKT again the extra $40 walk off almost left out of view before i remembered to turn to look back at her for a last goodbye. Saw she was waiting to say her goodbyes and we waved our hands and i was happy to see that she was happy.

Will there be a RTF? you betcha! on my last dollar i bet that i shall be back for her! Where can find a girl to fuck with this kind of GF feeling one? Physically looks average and body nothing to shout about but i like her for she bare her feelings in our lovemaking.

Note to SC - i read your message about to eat shit if we believe what the WL are saying. Well i believe her and i wont eat shit but i am still treating our dalliances as a business propostion but i am not letting my feeling go out for her since i am married you know. Cannot fall in love with a FL i shall stick to heh heh heh! :p

Proceed i then to L18H20G15

pendragon_sg
24-07-2005, 01:59 PM
L18H20G15

Walk quickly i did and enter the brothel, OKT saw me and says 'G15 right?' Yes i said and i saw one very cute and spunky little girl who knows what business she is in and will make you not regret spending money on her.

Climb up the stairs again to her room, asking if i had eaten blah blah blah. Told her i am having her for dinner ha ha! Went into the room and she told me to wait for her to strip me down. She 'ON' the aircon and spray some freshener into the room and strip me. Proceed to shower she says 'I will clean you up good and give you good BJ!' i told her 'No you stay still on the bed while i service you instead' she laughs at my remarks.

Shower finished and dried and lied on her platform bed. Got mirrors on the left side and on top of the ceiling. She went SOP, resist frenching and lick my nips and wanted to BJ me when i forcibly overturn her and told her to stay below while i do all the work. she was laughing again and did as what she was told to do. I tried to kiss her but she resist so went to her neck and nips. she started shaking from top to her toes less than 10secs when i started working on her nips. she says 'Aiyoh buay tahan lah!' which is repeated continously while i was working on her. Left nips then to her right nips and down to her pelvis and thigh areas. Proceed to her clit and lick her while playing with her nips.

Paying attention to her clit, i started to finger her also and can feel she was WET!!!!!! I was in that mode for quite a long time as she was enjoying herself until she controlled herself from enjoying furthermore and ask me to poke her as she says 'Aiyoh buay tahan lah!'. Cap and fuck her missionary bump and grind. She looks at the time and says time almost up sorry we have to stop if her OKT buzz us on the intercom hor! I nod in agreement and continued grinding her, she suggest doggie which gets me off faster than missionary. Doggied her frenzidly like an energizer bunny with her moaning out loud but i still wont cum! told her missionary back and grind i did. There she was moaning and i working myself a sweat with my kness and thighs going rubbery with exhaustion. Oh & ah! intercom go BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and i shoot on cue.

I practically need to crawl to the shower as my legs were not responding to my commands. did a quick shower and felt my dick was feeling some pain (abrasions), told her not to touch as it was painful. Dress quickly and left her smiling and laughing. Looks 7/10 service better than SOP and can do GF service (like what my friend encountered) as long i guess she clicks with you. RTF definitely but only if i have balance money after spending it on my 2 current favourite $40 fucks in Geylang

As the dick was in pain i gotta cut short my fuck on my favourite girl
L6H66G2 and had my dinner for real instead.

My current favs now are L6H66G2 & L18H42G27, so whats yours?

siamcutey
24-07-2005, 06:03 PM
L18H42G27

Note to SC - i read your message about to eat shit if we believe what the WL are saying. Well i believe her and i wont eat shit but i am still treating our dalliances as a business propostion but i am not letting my feeling go out for her since i am married you know. Cannot fall in love with a FL i shall stick to heh heh heh! :p

Proceed i then to L18H20G15

U believe her meh? From the way you post, I don't believe her words at all.

Reiterate my point again. If can believe 100% what a WL says, then shit can be eaten :D

SC

pendragon_sg
25-07-2005, 08:04 AM
U believe her meh? From the way you post, I don't believe her words at all.

Reiterate my point again. If can believe 100% what a WL says, then shit can be eaten :D

SC

:p aiyah i no time to write detailed blow by blow account lah! also i forgot many some parts which i can blame it on blackouts suffered whenever i orgasm mah! ha hah ha

simplyhorny
25-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Was going out with a few samsters. Recommended by a samsters that L20 G1 has big boobs. Can squirt when she is high. Ok loh... Game for something new... Paid up and went into the room.

The standard shower routine. Like it when WL washes my dick thoroughly. Make me feel safe and clean... She suddenly bend down and gave me a BBBJ. WOW! Damm shiok... She gulp a mouthful of hot water and gave me a warm water BBBJ. Time seem to became obsure.... I was totally engulfed by the warm feeling at my dick... SOLID! Gave me a listerine BBBJ. Doesn't really like the feeling cos the listerine gave a burning sensation on my dick head.

Dried up. She tries to strike a conversation throughout the session. Rather good PR. Ask her name and she replied "Lam Pa" :confused: Start to gave me a cat bath... Rather shiok.... Planted light kisses on my inner thigh and pelvic region. My didi immediately sprang to life. Put on a condom and started giving me BJ. Rather good. Requested to lick her pussy but she rejected me. Didn't want to force upon her.

Ask me whether I want to open the door while fucking her.. Ok loh... I'm game for anything (kinda of exhibistist)... She giggled and say joking lah... Playful gal... I like... She drag me to the side of room and started bonking her from the rear in a standing position. Some thing new... Not all gals will take initiative to do something different. A definite plus point. Change to missionary. Bonk for a while... Requested for woman on top position. She notice some pre-cum and requested to change rubber... hygenic gal... Bonk her in doggie before unloading my cum in a missionary position.

FR
Looks: (6.5/10) plain jane. Nothing to shout about
Figure: (6.5/10) Bak Bak. Can consider volunptuous. Kinda of plump for my comfort.
Pussy: (6/10) Rather tight. Find that it is rather dry while bonking her.
Ass: (7/10) Meaty. Rather firm butt
Skin: (6.5/10) Rather smooth. Nothing to shout about.
Frenching: NA
AR: NA
Catbath: (6/10) Nothing to shout about. Standard process.
Warm Water BBBJ: (8/10). Like it especially since she done it in the shower room like a scene lifted directly from Jap AV.
HJ: NA
FJ: (8.5/10) High ratings for taking initiating standing doggie position.
Attitude: (8/10) Rather GF feeling. After bonking will lie beside you and give you a sweet slutty look. Damm shiok...
Overall: (7.5/10) Would rate as a good bonk.
RTF: Yes.

kenwee
26-07-2005, 04:54 PM
After hearing all brudder's comments about L8H66GG6, went down for a look see look see a week back since i am white tiger hunter and into SYTs.

Yup, was certainly a sweet young thing that looked remarkably look Daphne Khoo from Sg Idols..... if you dunno what she looks like, try this link........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/jeannaticvalerie89/DaphneKhoo1.jpg

Not a nose bleed knock out, mind you, but cute like the "JC student you wanted to bonk" if u know what I mean. Anyway, paid the $40 n procceded to the room. I'm not a fan of tatoos n was a little dissapointed when she revealed a rose on the nape of her neck....but I was not disappointed for long...Anyway, she's petit, B cup, firm body, great asss..just like a JC student ought to be.

This girl is smart. According to her, she took 2 years to learn mandarin in BKK and has great command of the language. She can certainly knock the socks of any of you who studied the subject in School in Sg. She knows Chinese idioms, history etc...so those of you who also like PRC WLs as well as Thais, you know who to look for.......PR was good but lets get to the main action.....

First came the shower. Ooooh it was good. Aside from washing my didi with lots of soap and massaging my back with her soapy tits, she sat me on the seat / ledge in the shower and rubbed her breast and hairless mei mei across my thighs and knees...Ooooh. Then,,,,,,she backed up her soapy ass to my crotch and begins a circular grinding motion and at the same time grabbed my dick from below......shit....it was as close to a BKK soapy massage as I got in Sg n I felt like sticking it into her just there and then. Luckily, I managed to retain control....didn't want to waste $40 with a premature cum....

Next, we proceeded to bed and after wiping me dry, she put tulcum powder on my body and proceeded with a breast massage while playing fondling my dick and balls. Then came the catbath followed by one of the best bj's in my life...sucktion power was good and her little hands lightly twisted my shaft at the base as she lashed my cock with tongue and lips.......it felt like her hands were twisting clockwise and her lips were going anti-clockwise.....this went on for a maybe a minute until I motioned that I couldn't take it anymore.....then, as she moved to mount me, I noticed that she had somehow capped me in the process without me noticing......

Brudders, this girl is tight....and knn, there's nothing I liked more than a hairless tight pussy.....certainly brought back memories of all my escapades in JC...hehehe...So there we were, both moaning and enjoying ourselves and as she's sitting on me, I'm moving my hands between her tits and her clit......Somehow, she knew what I wanted....we started slowly and then she picked up the pace and at the same time, did a little twist as her pussy lifted off the base of my shaft....fuck....cannot take it any more and with a mighty "aaaaaaaaargh!" I shot my load.....

After cleaning me up, she laid by my side and we TCSS for a while.....Real GFE as she kissed and tickled me as I was recovering.........sigh.....what a gem....

I know that some brudders out there have not been too complementary about her.....frankly, I don't really care about that. All I know is that she's one of the best fucks in my life and hope that everyone treats her well cause I want her to last her tour of duty....so I can RTF..RTF...RTF !!!!!!!!

FR
Looks: (7/10) SYT. Hairless Pussy (11/10!)
Figure: (8/10) firm, great grabable ass, no body fat.
Pussy: (8/10) Rather tight.
Skin: (10/10) Smooth and White.
Breast: B cup (maybe A) natural. Not for water melon lovers.
Frenching: Great
FJ: (9/10)
Attitude: (9/10) GF feeling.Damm shiok...but if you cannot speak mandarin or thai, you might be out of luck cause her English is poor.
Overall: (8.5/10) Really great.
RTF: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Brudders, please up my points if you like.......

spidey2278
26-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Bro you talking about L8H66G or 66A??
Bro..u need a spec bo...see carefully la..keke :D
kenwee After hearing all brudder's comments about L8H66GG6, went down for a look see look see a week back since i am white tiger hunter and into SYTs.

spidey2278
26-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Bro I saw the heading. however the girl he mentioned seems to be Lor8H66A g6 . So i just wonder if it's a typo by him.
Ozzz...ic...den i say paiseh to u la...later give you a pt..gum bo..kekeke :D

kenwee
26-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Spidey 2278

Oh shit, you are right. its Lor8H66A g6.....forgot. L8H66G last house on the left and L8H66A last house on the right.....been to both recently so got confused. So solly !

spidey2278
26-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Spidey 2278

Oh shit, you are right. its Lor8H66A g6.....forgot. L8H66G last house on the left and L8H66A last house on the right.....been to both recently so got confused. So solly !
Bro..i not the one who correct u lah..it is +++++++for lah...usually i go to those hses i nvr look at the num one..just any how ham tam..kekeke :D

shit8
27-07-2005, 05:00 AM
[QUOTE=2hentai]Target: L15H12G99

eh got lane 15 meh in cat 40

shit8
27-07-2005, 05:04 AM
L8H66G1
Last Saturday afternoon went down to geylang about 2.00pm, Found L8H66 open so pop in.
Look around fishtank about 7-8 girls. Picked G1 because her face looks cute & also she smile the widest when I was looking.
Go in room when she take out dress... haiz... breast almost airport but has ping perky nips. Does not know much mandarin or english... said she's 21 from Chiangmai. looks like little girl..... Stooopid..stoopid me...should have looked carefully and not just at pretty face.....
Firsh she washed my didi... spend lots of time washing... (a bit put off by that).. bathing also take lots of time.
then point to bed... did cat bath (I hate cat baths... thy to say no but communication not so good...) then finally she understood and proceed to 'ice-cream' (in her own words) - suction so so ... does not look experienced... but her attitude is a playful one... after sucking my dick for about 5 minutes or so she proceed to ride me...untile I cummmmm... little sound effect (I like sound effects... so a bit turned off...)
Errr... feels like doing an inexperienced child (yes...I wrote child... but I am not in to that sort of stuff so will not RTF)
After FJ there is a little time then she tried to massage me... it terrible she does not know how to do it... just half hearted...
Feels like i'm fucking a kid.... bleah.... not my taste....

face: 8.5/10 (yes...really cute face)
body:6.5/10
breast: almost airport but has cute pink nips
bj: 6/10
suction:6/10
fj: SOP.... 6/10... (nothing to shout about)
massage: 3/10
RTF: No (unless you like doing little kids.)

er l8h66 got 4 houses leh which one u refering to ah

akow99
27-07-2005, 11:41 AM
L8H66CG9

Been quite a while since last visit to CAT40. Here goes...

Face: 7.6/10 (to me lah... OMMIAMP. Can't give 8 as that would be too generous and besides, my expectations are always on the high side. People like Fann Wong can only score at most a 7 on my scale) has elegant look.

Boobs: Definitely A. I'm not much of a boob person anyway.

Body: 8/10 Slim waist, firm ass (wonderful feeling during doggie) and remember, I'm not a boobs person so I don't minus her pts here for the A cup.

BBBJ: 8.3/10 started with hot water in the shower then to bed. Willing to blow in any position, no complains and she looks at you with those bright beautiful eyes all the time. licks the entire shaft and licks it hard. Almost wanted to do CIM (my favourite) but with a bod land firm perky ass like that, how can I not bonk???

FJ: 8.1/10 Started with doggie. She was nice to move away things she put on her dressing table so that I can see us in the mirror. Tightness is not bad. Pound her hard on the ass and the feeling is wonderful. Switch to missionary and pound her deep and hard. Natural wetness throughout and she dun use KY. Moaning is too soft. No frenching, just light pecks on her ear, cheek, neck, lips. And she will do the same to you. Cannot tahan and exploded but kept pumping for another 5 mins (I saw the clock) until my legs are weak - no complains from her.

Attitude: 8.7/10 - nice gal but doesn't smile much.

RTF: Can consider. But there are many others to try.... not enough time and Vit M!!

KELFON
27-07-2005, 05:16 PM
After hearing all brudder's comments about L8H66GG6, went down for a look see look see a week back since i am white tiger hunter and into SYTs.

Yup, was certainly a sweet young thing that looked remarkably look Daphne Khoo from Sg Idols..... if you dunno what she looks like, try this link........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/jeannaticvalerie89/DaphneKhoo1.jpg

Not a nose bleed knock out, mind you, but cute like the "JC student you wanted to bonk" if u know what I mean. Anyway, paid the $40 n procceded to the room. I'm not a fan of tatoos n was a little dissapointed when she revealed a rose on the nape of her neck....but I was not disappointed for long...Anyway, she's petit, B cup, firm body, great asss..just like a JC student ought to be.

This girl is smart. According to her, she took 2 years to learn mandarin in BKK and has great command of the language. She can certainly knock the socks of any of you who studied the subject in School in Sg. She knows Chinese idioms, history etc...so those of you who also like PRC WLs as well as Thais, you know who to look for.......PR was good but lets get to the main action.....

First came the shower. Ooooh it was good. Aside from washing my didi with lots of soap and massaging my back with her soapy tits, she sat me on the seat / ledge in the shower and rubbed her breast and hairless mei mei across my thighs and knees...Ooooh. Then,,,,,,she backed up her soapy ass to my crotch and begins a circular grinding motion and at the same time grabbed my dick from below......shit....it was as close to a BKK soapy massage as I got in Sg n I felt like sticking it into her just there and then. Luckily, I managed to retain control....didn't want to waste $40 with a premature cum....

Next, we proceeded to bed and after wiping me dry, she put tulcum powder on my body and proceeded with a breast massage while playing fondling my dick and balls. Then came the catbath followed by one of the best bj's in my life...sucktion power was good and her little hands lightly twisted my shaft at the base as she lashed my cock with tongue and lips.......it felt like her hands were twisting clockwise and her lips were going anti-clockwise.....this went on for a maybe a minute until I motioned that I couldn't take it anymore.....then, as she moved to mount me, I noticed that she had somehow capped me in the process without me noticing......

Brudders, this girl is tight....and knn, there's nothing I liked more than a hairless tight pussy.....certainly brought back memories of all my escapades in JC...hehehe...So there we were, both moaning and enjoying ourselves and as she's sitting on me, I'm moving my hands between her tits and her clit......Somehow, she knew what I wanted....we started slowly and then she picked up the pace and at the same time, did a little twist as her pussy lifted off the base of my shaft....fuck....cannot take it any more and with a mighty "aaaaaaaaargh!" I shot my load.....

After cleaning me up, she laid by my side and we TCSS for a while.....Real GFE as she kissed and tickled me as I was recovering.........sigh.....what a gem....

I know that some brudders out there have not been too complementary about her.....frankly, I don't really care about that. All I know is that she's one of the best fucks in my life and hope that everyone treats her well cause I want her to last her tour of duty....so I can RTF..RTF...RTF !!!!!!!!

FR
Looks: (7/10) SYT. Hairless Pussy (11/10!)
Figure: (8/10) firm, great grabable ass, no body fat.
Pussy: (8/10) Rather tight.
Skin: (10/10) Smooth and White.
Breast: B cup (maybe A) natural. Not for water melon lovers.
Frenching: Great
FJ: (9/10)
Attitude: (9/10) GF feeling.Damm shiok...but if you cannot speak mandarin or thai, you might be out of luck cause her English is poor.
Overall: (8.5/10) Really great.
RTF: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Brudders, please up my points if you like.......

Wanna better service...visit her again, she will say she like you and ask for your phone...play along the love game with her...additional services u will receive, 'om kui mai sei tong yang' that means bbbj, frenching, AR and she will give you the utmost feel like bonking yr own GF...

However, a warning for all brunders out there....she do the same for all her customers, do not have any feeling involve....

Chiong ar!!!!

BudoJoe
28-07-2005, 01:13 AM
L8H66a G5

This is my first FR, so if i mess up somewhere just let me know...
To start off, i'm just a visitor here in singapore. I live and work in the United States. Wednesday afternoon, around 2:30 pm i dropped by l8h66a with intention to get G6. When i got here OKT said she was off... Didnt wanna go home empty handed so i picked G5 which i thought was pretty cute (has lil playful face). Took me to the room, offered a drink (said no) and she proceeded to gimme a shower. She sat me down on the stone bench n soaped up my "di di" n rubbed my balls. She then took a mouthful of hot water n started sucking on my nipples... oh god... anyways... she proceeded down to gimme a bj, but i asked her to put a cap on. She did, n took another mouthful of water n gave me a bj... After that she took off the cap n soaped up her pussy area n butt... proceeded to girate around my di di n did it oh so well... wanted to stick it in right then n there. But held on and told her to finish up n headed to the bed.

She then put powder on me n did a lil titty massage, put on another cap on and started to gimme bj again. Suction was so strong i had to tell her to stop otherwise CIM. She changed the cap again n now i started playing w/ her pussy... rubb her clit n fingered her a bit... till i accidentally "scratched" her w/ my nails... lolz... (guitar picking fingers). She was surprised but wasnt mad. Then i just climbed on toppa her n fucked her missionary... changed to doggie once, but then thought better to cum in missionary... So change again... 5 min later... (OKT buzz...) n voila... cum out...
She took off condom, gave me a shower (she likes to spank from behind... really playful... awesome...) and dried up. On the way out, she said to come back 2morro cuz G6 is working... (she's nice n referring business? wats up w/ tat?) n rite before i walked outta the room she managed to grab my dick thru my pants (i think its her way of shaking hands) n said byebye.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (nice n natural... allows to be sucked but gently...)
Attitude: 9/10 (she was nice... giggled a bit cuz i was a bit nervous... first timer u know...)
FJ: 8/10 (i did most the work, but still awesome)
BJ:9/10 (great suction... great depth)
Kiss: N/a (never tried, better safe than sorry)
Pussy: Unshaven... (dunno taste... never tried... safety u know...)
AR: N/a
RTF: if have more time yes... but since only 1 visit more b4 i leave i wanna try G6... otherwise... definitely YES...

Thats bout all i can remember, any questions feel free to msg me...

spidey2278
28-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Yesterday nite have just had a session with a new gem which was the most memorable..until this morning, still savouring the memories and get a hard on all the way to work this morning...kekeke :D ..was thinking about how to write the FR..but when i login was so very angry and disappointed seeing my points going down hill...and some more by boss himself!!!...and those bo liow ppl who onli knw how to zapped and dun dare to leave nick and piont finger..KNN..after much tot..i have come to the decision..i will not write the fr( where got mood)..but will let you guys know which hse she is in..a gem not to be miss( even thu i knw those CB ppl might benefit from this..but i also should not let those trusted bro here miss out a gem..rite?)..she is from the famous hse 66A..no number will be given ..those bros( i will knw how to diffenriate trusted one) can pm me for the number...cheers!

shit8
29-07-2005, 04:08 AM
juz a short FR rushing for time

WH10G7

Name:Penn(think so bah)
looks:7/10( in tank look 7.5-8/10 though)
Body:7.5/10 (nice boobs.like big B bah, got tatoo on arm, skin so-so only)
BJ:7/10(did 3 strokes w/o CD, overall got good suction plus nice ball licks)
FJ:7/10(quite accomodating but give bit sian look, look here and there)
stereo: more like mono lah..soft also
RTF:most prob not..unless wanna c her boobs again

claim to have came bout 3 months back haha quite ok lah

jur9
29-07-2005, 04:54 PM
In office...keke so short FR

L8H66gG8

Name:Didn't ask(no habit to ask their names somehow)
looks:7/10 (I find her alright, a little on the cute side)
Body:7.5/10 (nice boobs, figure not too skinny not too fat kekeke)
BJ:7/10(started in the shower with a hot BBBJ, like the fact that she looks up at me when she does it and smile while doing it, and on the bed, the BBBJ was quite a turn on esp when she starts licking my nuts)
FJ:7/10(accomodating, would be able to guide her to a few positions that you want)
RTF:Although have not written in awhile, this is my 2nd time doing her and I believe there will be further visits

Overall experience, I find her playful and very giggly. Offered me water on the way out as well....

2hentai
29-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Short FR on WH8G7

Face: 7/10 - she look very sweet esp when she smiles like 21 or 22. She got a very nice sharp nose too.
Boobs: 34C - quite a handful with dark nipples
Body: 6/10 - typical short with baby fat, very dark skin with a huge rose tattoo on the arm
Attitude: 7/10- not the sweet talker type but quite friendly if you can break the ice.
Bj: 5/10 -Give BBBJ but skills so so
Fj: very accomdating with the usual fake moaning. Likes to look at her self in the mirror while i bonk her, a vain one.
RTF: Yes. I think if visit a few more times should get quite a good experience. Gonna try the other girls in this hse too. saw a few not bad one.

Overall fuck is good for a cat40.Boobs lover will lover her too.

shit8
30-07-2005, 03:16 AM
Short FR on WH8G7

Face: 7/10 - she look very sweet esp when she smiles like 21 or 22. She got a very nice sharp nose too.
Boobs: 34C - quite a handful with dark nipples
Body: 6/10 - typical short with baby fat, very dark skin with a huge rose tattoo on the arm
Attitude: 7/10- not the sweet talker type but quite friendly if you can break the ice.
Bj: 5/10 -Give BBBJ but skills so so
Fj: very accomdating with the usual fake moaning. Likes to look at her self in the mirror while i bonk her, a vain one.
RTF: Yes. I think if visit a few more times should get quite a good experience. Gonna try the other girls in this hse too. saw a few not bad one.

Overall fuck is good for a cat40.Boobs lover will lover her too.

since when got WH8 one..u refering to H10, the one i tried also ah bro

walao
30-07-2005, 12:59 PM
since when got WH8 one..u refering to H10, the one i tried also ah bro

WH8 was opened by him (OKT hentai) first day also got fried bee hoon and curry chicken, otak otak buffet open ceremony, where u will eat and mingle with his newly arrived Boos, after that pay $30 and go for short time (open ceremony discount)....did u go?

Walao

2hentai
30-07-2005, 09:52 PM
WH8 was opened by him (OKT hentai) first day also got fried bee hoon and curry chicken, otak otak buffe........did u go?
Walao

OKT hentai , hmmm ... sounds pretty cool. might considered this during my next job change. Anyway, i make a mistake . its WH10G7. Bro shit8 got another own FR at the westerhout review thread.

night1
31-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Visit L18h14g3

Visit at ard sunset had a session wil G3.

look: 6/10 in tanks.
Boobs: B for her size (1.55m)
FJ: 7/10
bj: 7/10 (ard 5mins)
attitute: 8/10
rtf: nope
she turn the lights totally off for work

Notice that this outlet has lots of young and small build pretty gals.Saw G16, very pretty (with sparkling eyes), planning to try her next time.

Try G17 about 2 weeks agao,
look: 8/10 in tanks.
Boobs: A for her size (1.55m)
FJ: 7/10
bj: 7/10 (ard 5mins)
attitute: 8/10
rtf: nope

jdi813
01-08-2005, 11:38 AM
It’s been a while since I posted a FR in the Cat40 section and since this will be my 500th post, might as well make it a good one.

Been drifting in and out of the Cat40 scene for comin half a year liao … eversince I met my mei mei early this year … anyway on the rare occasion that I do go it’s usually to see my regulars (in order of preference) … L6 H72 G8 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=952371#post952371) , L18 H14 G78 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16423&page=63&pp=15&highlight=H14) , WH12G99, L18 H18 G15 (went back already) & G9 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=816321#post816321) . All quite ok service-wise but no-one I truly fancy (which is a good thing). FRs can be found in either the Cat40 thread or in the WH thread

Anyway been a shitty couple of weeks in general for me … my mei mei has gone back home and I’m getting quite sick of my job … but LL la cos it pays the bills … felt wat I needed a good ole Saturday pick me up bonk … so called FL Wang Jie but no response … decided to go GL see what was available … walked around almost took one of the indon FLs who was sibeh pretty and slutty lookin but by the time I made up my mind and walked back she was already workin … didn’t feel like calling any of my regulars so went down to L8 for a look … that’s when I chanced upon her … she was actively promoting her fren G90 or 88 … but decided she was more my type … what a good choice I made …

L8 H66G G99 (for those who like, she speaks Chinese fluently)

Face: 7/10 – ok la … kinda cute lookin especially when she ties up her hair in a ponytail … sucker for pony tails.

Boobs: not good with exact sizes but should be a A+ or small B, filled up my hands nicely

Body: 7/10 – hourglass figure … reasonably broad shoulders, slim waist, nicely defined tummy, beautiful fleshy ass and nicely shaped legs

Attitude: 9/10 - KC gao gao man … I there was a best actress award for GL Cat40, all my votes would go to her … KNN … she makes u feel like u’re a sex god … wahahahahaha … great for the ego

Catbath: 8/10 – nice, slow, wet and sensual … incorporates a BM as she glides her boobs on you

BJ: 7/10 – No BBBJ … she quite a practitioner of safe sex … despite that she licks and sucks nicely … very good feeling

FJ: 8/10 – One of the most responsive Cat40’s I’ve whacked so far … didn’t French, started with her on top … she is super proactive when on top man … grinds and rides u with style (reminds me of the legendary chilli padi Ah Onn from L6H71 if I remember correctly, H66 b4 they shifted across the road to their current location) … switched to missionary … piang eh her moaning is incredible … whack half way I lost track of one of her hands … discovered she was playing with herself as she was being whacked … her acting is superb … the spasms, the heavy breathing, the moaning and dirty talk … very nice … kisses u and hugs u with lots of GF feel … came in no time …

RTF: YES … no doubt about that. In fact went down again the next day (Sun) ... KNN haven't cheonged any of the houses in L8 regularly since Nook (L8 H70 G26) went home and the house closed … only prob is I’m tryin my darn best to retire … KNN … guess will still go find her but not so frequently la.

When I called her again on Sunday, service was just as good if not even better … KC super gao gao man … while whacking halfway pulled me in and started frenching me … whack liao refuse to let me pull out and just hug me for a while … very nice gal … left again a happy man.

Be nice to her bro and she will definitely be nice to u … a wonderful bonk …

Strongly do not recommend for cheongsters very susceptible to KC traps or prone to getting into tirak relationships ... she grows on u lor ... u have been warned

axcesss
04-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Was tired yet horny and so after work went too L8h66Ag6

Talk a bit and washed up and got to business...guess was tired or not sure what,just found it normal bonk session,so bonk her and cum...

look:6/10
figure:6/10
bj:5/10
fj:5/10
Rtf: I dont think

AhBengKeong
04-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Had the following cat40 gals last thu......

L18H14G148

New gal, claimed to work at gl for 2months. name is ah xiang. pretty face, look like chinese. tits a handful, abt cup b-c. small and cute nipples. good services. can commando. cheerful character. sound system ok only. ht 1.6 wt < 50kg. speak chinese. can try.

L18H52G1

okt claimed she Ang Pai(dunno why she ang pai), face slutty. big tits. normal service. cb abit loose. normal only.

L18H52G12

Ah lian face, very good service. When i called her, I already had 3shots liao. yet she can make me cum by bonking. quite chatty. got two tattoo on body. quite kinky. big tits with nice and cute nipples.

larren
04-08-2005, 11:32 PM
My fren told me that thai gers got flabs here & there :rolleyes: But hey they told me that they got good skills too!

Too bad i din get the chance to try out now......... :D

larren
04-08-2005, 11:48 PM
I think i' would go for it....i find it quite tempting.... :o

jdi813
05-08-2005, 08:32 AM
... My fren told me that thai gers got flabs here & there ...my fren ... 3 small things i think u may have over looked ...

i think havin "flabs" is not just limited to just thai women ... i believe all people in general (even men) of all nationalities (not just thai) are susceptible to the "flabs" ... so ur frens statement is not really relevent :rolleyes: ...

u do have a choice u dun like the bah bah types just look for the thinner ones ... no one's forcing u to get the bigger sized ones that u dun like ... come on bro ... the cat 40 scene is large enuf to throw up at least one WL u'll find appealing

this is an FR thread ur virgin 2 posts in here to TCSS is kinda off topic ... it's neither asking for advice/opinions nor is it from my point of view in any way adding value to the thread ...I think i' would go for it....i find it quite tempting ...that my fren is ur call no need to garner support over here ya ... if it's in ur best interests ... JUST DO IT ... too much talk oso not a good thing

siamcutey
05-08-2005, 03:57 PM
My fren told me that thai gers got flabs here & there :rolleyes: But hey they told me that they got good skills too!

Too bad i din get the chance to try out now.........

Your fren say one is true, so please don't waste your sperm in commercial sex. All working gers have flabs here and there. So you can get out of this forum already. :cool:

Never try don't talk so much. If you tried a dinosaur then come and comment.

SC

Dr. Dre
05-08-2005, 04:14 PM
If you tried a dinosaur then come and comment.

i met a dinosaur in RCA recently. :eek: :D

KELFON
05-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Horny yesterday, drove down to GL Lor 8 had a cup of coffee and went straight into 66A. Look around and spotted G12, she look quite chio in the fishtank. Asked for her and proceed into the room. While I was taking out my shirt, I observed that she was already naked in the bath waiting....proceeded to the bath, she apply the usual lux washing form on me, wet herself also and hug me rubbing her two small nanas onto my body...sianz...dry up and lay on bed, she sounded the CD player and then come this stupid song 'pretty boys'....followed cat bath for a while, capped me on and started a super fast BJ on my didi for about 30 secs, sat on me and again did it veri fxxking fast almost sprained my precious didi, I told her to stop and turned her over for a doggie, wha...her maoning is horrible...really no further mood to pump her further...still got time though and wish to load off...with my left holding on her breast and my right pulling her right hand at 45 degree, I continued to pump her in the doggie position....after 25 minutes, OMG! I still could not cum...she proceeded to BJ me and after around another 1 minute, I felt that she definitely would not be able to complete her mission on me, I told her to stop, she requested me to extend another session, I rejected. Cleaned myself and dress up, gave her $10 and wished her 'Choke Dee' (Good Luck). Before I left, she asked me what was wrong, I told her, she put too much KY on her 'khan'...no feeling and also she did everything at super fast pace and rough too...

Face: 4/10 (look gd though when in the fishtank)
Body: 4/10
Breast: slagging and the most A cup
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 2/10
Altitude: 6/10...said she put on more KY becos' my didi big size
RTN: Over my dead body

After this miserable bonking session, on my way out saw G6 standing at the counter calling her customer again...she wasn't working, big auntie came, I suppose...

Proceed to coffee shop for another cup of coffee...passed by Hse 19, OKT talked to me and invite me to take a look...that when I saw this sweet and beautiful japanese looking gal...asked for her....on the way to her room...she held my hand...in the room, she hugged me and stripped me...I did the same to her...at this time, my didi suddenly came back to life again...we hugged each other kissing and into the bath....she lowered down and started with her BJ, balls sucking too....ho yes....cannot stop, veri excited...carried her to her bed after dry up and proceeded in the normal bonking position...after 5 mins, lifted her left leg for a scissor bonking position, wha damp song ar...and finally reaching my peak...held two of her legs up by her heels and finished off in a spider position.....washed up, dressed up, she combed my hair and held my hand to send me off....

WL No: Dun tell u all
Face: 8/10, looked like japanese
Body: firm and smooth....cup B
BJ: Solid good
FJ: The best I ever had
RTN: Definitely!!!

jdi813
06-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Just noticed last night that most of the WLs at L8H66G all quite cute lookin :p too bad got a reg gal there and i usually try not to whack more than 1 gal / house

peterfish
06-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Just noticed last night that most of the WLs at L8H66G all quite cute lookin :p too bad got a reg gal there and i usually try not to whack more than 1 gal / house
Hi Bro,
You still cheong L18H30? I haven't go there for months. Now switched back to HC liao.

peterfish
06-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Proceed to coffee shop for another cup of coffee...passed by Hse 19, OKT talked to me and invite me to take a look...that when I saw this sweet and beautiful japanese looking gal...asked for her....on the way to her room...she held my hand...in the room, she hugged me and stripped me...I did the same to her...at this time, my didi suddenly came back to life again...we hugged each other kissing and into the bath....she lowered down and started with her BJ, balls sucking too....ho yes....cannot stop, veri excited...carried her to her bed after dry up and proceeded in the normal bonking position...after 5 mins, lifted her left leg for a scissor bonking position, wha damp song ar...and finally reaching my peak...held two of her legs up by her heels and finished off in a spider position.....washed up, dressed up, she combed my hair and held my hand to send me off....

WL No: Dun tell u all
Face: 8/10, looked like japanese
Body: firm and smooth....cup B
BJ: Solid good
FJ: The best I ever had
RTN: Definitely!!!
If don't wanna to share, then why bother to type so much in the first place?

jdi813
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Hi Bro,
You still cheong L18H30? I haven't go there for months. Now switched back to HC liao.wah L18H30 ... haven't cheong there in ages ... last reg was the noriko fujiwara look alike, but beh kee no liao ... then was G26 and G11 ... last whack there was a one shot for both G2 and G5 ... after that neber step in there again

Now cutting back on cheonging but when i do i go back to re-exploring the old haunts like L6 and L8 again :D

KELFON
06-08-2005, 12:47 PM
If don't wanna to share, then why bother to type so much in the first place?

Tell too much wait brudders here go and ask the girl again....like previously G6 case..... :rolleyes:

ZenneZ
06-08-2005, 04:15 PM
On 18-07-2005, 04:14 PM you posted the below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1080370&postcount=388

Hi all Brothers,
Why not post the girl house and numbers to alert all surrounding brothers to avoid unneccessary tirak problem.
To start first, I am having problem with this G12 from 66A who always call me to say she miss me.

And then you spotted, find her quite chio, fucked G12 on 4/8/05.

Horny yesterday, drove down to GL Lor 8 had a cup of coffee and went straight into 66A. Look around and spotted G12, she look quite chio in the fishtank. Asked for her and proceed into the room...........

Hmmmm *scratch head*

Pongo
06-08-2005, 05:19 PM

Hmmmm *scratch head*

hahahaha ... good spot :p

KELFON
06-08-2005, 06:32 PM

Hmmmm *scratch head*

Brudder ZenneZ,

From far she looks chio, close view she looks worst than my 'kwe'...

AhSeng16
07-08-2005, 12:23 AM
WH L16H10G5

she is a new gal, quite tall 1.68cm at least, after stripping, boobs very small, 32a the most, though pinkish, look ok, but service not very good as compared to the old chicks in this house.

Value for money index = not worth it, as there are better 40dollars thai whores.

cebeion
07-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Yo brudders,

Went to above house saw G12,13 look quite sweet, any brudders tested them? can give feedback?

I have tried G1 at this house, shes ok only lah...

euks
07-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Hmmm, people don't seems to bother to read anymore.

KELFON just wrote a very suspicious field report on G12
where ZenneZ pointed out how is it possible that G12 started smsing him mushy messages 1 month before KELFON fucked G12.

So obviously, Kelfon has not been honest in his field report and most probably has his own malicious agenda.

But either Kelfon is dumb or very short sighted, he address ZenneZ (who exposed him) as brudder and gave an irrelevant reply.

With all these going on, Cebeion comes in and ask about G12 feedback.

Yo brudders,

Went to above house saw G12,13 look quite sweet, any brudders tested them? can give feedback?

I have tried G1 at this house, shes ok only lah...

siamcutey
07-08-2005, 09:44 PM

where ZenneZ pointed out how is it possible that G12 started smsing him mushy messages 1 month before KELFON fucked G12.

So obviously, Kelfon has not been honest in his field report and most probably has his own malicious agenda.

But either Kelfon is dumb or very short sighted, he address ZenneZ (who exposed him) as brudder and gave an irrelevant reply.

OKT cannot force ask to bonk, same like we cannot force people to read also mah.

:p

SC

cuntarow
07-08-2005, 10:45 PM
but now is the lunar 7 month don lnow whether buisness affected a not so do u guy go bonking at the g*o*t festival :)

Luna
07-08-2005, 11:19 PM
but now is the lunar 7 month don lnow whether buisness affected a not so do u guy go bonking at the g*o*t festival :)

More or less the business will be affected. But for my case, the show will still goes on. ;)

zunbo
07-08-2005, 11:54 PM
More or less the business will be affected. But for my case, the show will still goes on. ;)

That's mean u be going for Post Grad course.... hahahah

peterfish
08-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Tell too much wait brudders here go and ask the girl again....like previously G6 case..... :rolleyes:
But by telling who she is, you are helping her to make more money. By making more money quicker, maybe she can retire earlier. Right?

peterfish
08-08-2005, 08:32 AM
wah L18H30 ... haven't cheong there in ages ... last reg was the noriko fujiwara look alike, but beh kee no liao ... then was G26 and G11 ... last whack there was a one shot for both G2 and G5 ... after that neber step in there again

Now cutting back on cheonging but when i do i go back to re-exploring the old haunts like L6 and L8 again :D
Ha ha. G11 go back to take care of her child. Now I only go there to whack G2. Also changing from GL to HC. :)

robbiesync
08-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Hi all, New here to the GL scene. Would like to ask you guys to recommend CAT40 girls.
Good looks and big boobs. thanx.

By the way, heard from a friend he fingered the girl's pussy during one of the sessions. Is this actually allowed? I thought they did not allow this as I recall from one of the threads.

KELFON
08-08-2005, 02:43 PM

euks,

okie, I lied in my statement in 'The Tirak Problem', the girl I actually referred to was G6 of 66A. I hide as I didn't want brudders here to go and ask her. The field report given on G12 was to the best I can remember, don't bother to convince people here to believe me also...dun believe, try her yourself and hope you sprain your 'kwe'....hahahahaha....You are more dumb than me...

Yomun aka Vin
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
But by telling who she is, you are helping her to make more money. By making more money quicker, maybe she can retire earlier. Right?

Is that what you did for your tirak last time?

mr_sanook
08-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Anyone have an FRs on girls at L16H14? There is a cutie no. 1 who used to work at Emmanuelle in BKK. Her name is Ae. Just curious to find out how she is doing.

alphalaw
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Hi all, New here to the GL scene. Would like to ask you guys to recommend CAT40 girls.
Good looks and big boobs. thanx.

By the way, heard from a friend he fingered the girl's pussy during one of the sessions. Is this actually allowed? I thought they did not allow this as I recall from one of the threads.

IRREVANT to ask lah...

Go down and walk, and see!
Fniger or not, lick or not, depends on individual. Theres a couple who even did arse licking. hehee~ U just have to try. and post FR. Condenm those bad ones so I can blacklist along with u. :D

spidey2278
08-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Just hear from my friends that he have tried G21 of L18 H30..as my frd is not a samster..so his description to me is that the girl have good figure..very GF feel and veri accomodating to his behaviour..like fingering ,kissing ...etc..just wonder any bros have try already???....would try myself later..coz pocket burnt one big hole liao and provide FR later..brother who have tried can maybe let us have a brief FR...boleh???..Th :D anks

siamcutey
08-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Just hear from my friends that he have tried G21 of L18 H30..as my frd is not a samster..so his description to me is that the girl have good figure..very GF feel and veri accomodating to his behaviour..like fingering ,kissing ...etc..just wonder any bros have try already???....would try myself later..coz pocket burnt one big hole liao and provide FR later..brother who have tried can maybe let us have a brief FR...boleh???..Th :D anks

U another one. Your friend try already give you FR, you ask us again? I thought you can just call your friend and ask him for more detailed one. :confused:

SC

spidey2278
08-08-2005, 10:08 PM
U another one. Your friend try already give you FR, you ask us again? I thought you can just call your friend and ask him for more detailed one. :confused:

SC
don't be confused lah..bro..im just trying to share a gem my friend tried that all..like i said he is not a samster and his FR not the same as bro provide here mah! and also to verify the authenicity mah.. :D..you knw..

siamcutey
08-08-2005, 10:30 PM
don't be confused lah..bro..im just trying to share a gem my friend tried that all..like i said he is not a samster and his FR not the same as bro provide here mah! and also to verify the authenicity mah.. :D..you knw..

Live FR is better than written ones that posted here. Because good frs have to be littered with superlatives to show how good the bonk is. While live verbal fr by your friend (who isnt a samster) is much better as he doesn't know how to use so much words to describe. Short, simple sweet.

I realised that FRs in forum 95% differs from Verbal ones. Verbal ones always more "punch" in them. :cool:

SC

liketoplay
08-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Live FR is better than written ones that posted here. Because good frs have to be littered with superlatives to show how good the bonk is. While live verbal fr by your friend (who isnt a samster) is much better as he doesn't know how to use so much words to describe. Short, simple sweet.

I realised that FRs in forum 95% differs from Verbal ones. Verbal ones always more "punch" in them. :cool:

SC

yes agree. Some ppl fr everytime so short one :p

leakypipes
09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi Brothers,

I'm not exactly a newbie to the scene but I am new to the forum. Poor man so cheong only the thai gers.

Here's a few recent fr:

l6h66g10:

She has really good service, I din get her name. But in the shower there was a bbbj and a short titfuck which was enough to set the mood... Later on the bed she gave a pretty good catbath and capped me without me realising... then she went on top and started rockin away.. then i switched to missionary and pumped away... but for some reason got tired... so before switch to doggie, she put more ky... have to say her moaning a bit erm... poor.. not excited at all... eventually switch to her on top.. she got a real talent for this... finished.. shower and left

looks: 6/10 she the bar bar type so if u dun like u dun like lor but face kinda cute
shower: 7/10 good attitude and the titjob was a good addition
bj: overall good... and she allowed 69..
fj: 6/10... the moaning kinda spoiled it.. and i was tired

leakypipes
09-08-2005, 01:34 AM
just 2 more i can still remember.

l6h72g21

one day jus walking arnd end up in gl and went to my fave lorong...went into 72 and saw this kinda cute girl and picked her... slim... long haired... and kinda cute

so went in... tcss.. she can speak a bit of english... then strip and shower..

inside shower, she started off wetting us both and then gave me a aircon bj... overall shower was quite good... playful and exciting for my brother

then went out i told her i was a bit cold cos of the aircon.. she said she was hot and curled up to me... wah song when she open legs and let me finger.. got wet almost immediately...her catbath and blowjob were slow and comfortable... then she capped me... din see any ky go in.. and then she climbed on top and ride...then she stopped... let me whack from under... song i tell u... by the time i switch to missionary... i was so hot and happening i cldnt last for much longer.... popped a big one in the cd... and enjoyed it thoroughly... the massage was good and the offer of more mouth was tempting.. but no time no lui... so left with a great feeling

looks: 8/10 kinda cute
shower: 7/10
breasts: 7/10 natural bcup maybe
bj: 7/10 aircon in the shower and later on bed also good
catbath: 7/10 a lot of tickling going on
fj: 7/10 i really excited until cannot hold on
overall: 7.5/10 cos massage was good

l8h66ag12

in spite of all the funny stories i 've been reading... she was good... the impression i left with... she is a real linda liao lookalike.. shiokness i tel u

pick her over everyone else cos she got a nice cfm look
went in... this was not an sop shower.. the thermos in the shower was first clue.. got a long hot tea bj capped... in lieu of the normal bj on bed i guess cos i din get one later save for a short one to cap me... anyway the bj was after the standard soaping and listerine

catbath was a bit hurried but i din mind... i cldnt wait to fuck her straight...on top she is ok.. but hwen i switched to go on top it was great... and the doggy was amazing.. shes the firdt girl i had to pump back.. and harder than me too.... push push push and finished.... song feeling cos she was pumping back...

looks": 9/10 i m a linda liao fan
breasts: 8/10 looks like natural b cup...
figure: worth a mention.. slender and curvy
bj: the hot tea bj in the shower was song
catbath: short but what i wanted so 7/10
fj: 9/10 simply for pumpin back....

i din regret going into the house when okt signal

but one house i will condemn... l6h43..lousy rooms.. and the girl... i think it was 9... okt say ang pai... wtf kind of ang pai man... ugly.. and no service... if anyone had a better exp.. please enlighten me.

CumKing
09-08-2005, 06:15 AM
yes agree. Some ppl fr everytime so short one :p

You want me to write my Ulysses again? Hehehe.....

Long winded,

CK

workingpussy
09-08-2005, 11:06 AM
What do these mean H45G4, l6h66g10, L16H14, and so on?

leakypipes
09-08-2005, 03:25 PM
hello bros... another fr to add on

l8h43g99

this girl has a bit of a buck tooth but i kinda had a good feeling about her when i went into the house... wasnt wrong

went in, call for her, went to room... she casually but in a very nice comforting way stripped me before herself.. and she speaks ok english... so as she undress me she ask a bit, let me ask about her...

then went in for the shower... cld say its more memorable.. cos she fondle here.. there.. and still talking... a bit of kissing here and there... no blowjob in shower

then on to the bed.... she allows frenching.... fingering.... very very gf feel... then on to catbath... long long licks... and went to a bj where she capped me... after a bit more frenching and fondling... petting... she very playful.. was singing along to a song she had put on.. one of those techno tracks..

but come to fj.. maybe she can improve lar... only becos she not quite into it.. maybe cos she tired.. i dunno... but i just pump lar... bodies close together almost all the time... and then okt call... but she let me finish up.. then quick shower.. and left...

name: pa
looks: 6.5/10 the bucktooth not everyone will find cute i think
boobs: 34c... looks fake but feels nice
shower: dunno why but quite enjoyable so 7/10
catbath: 7/10 like the long long licks
bj: 6/10 average lar
fj: 6/10 cos she seemed tired... but have to give extra marks for her prefuck service...
so overall 6.5/10

pendragon_sg
09-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Was at Geylang again last weekend.

Went straight to my current fav L18H42G27. Couldnt remember her house and number, lucky my buddy was at home and told him to trawl through the FR in this thread on her location.

Time was at 1630hrs.

Called for her for 2 sessions. She gave me a big smile and i gave her an even bigger smile. Gave me a shave in the shower (i got a 4 days stubble) when she decided its painful to kiss me. Gave me a slow sensual BBBJ and proceeded to poke her since she is already wet without needing any stimulation from me. Missionary and she came when she was on top of me (toes curling body shaking and all that jazz). Made her came again when doing her missionary again and i came subsequently. I will be back for her again!

Proceed straight to L18H20G15 my buddy tirak!

Well same professional service from her as the last time that i had. But this time horrors of horrors i couldnt cum! Missionary, she ride me and doggie really hard couldnt make my juice flow. Heck! she even encouraged me to overshot the session as long as i can cum but i couldnt. One thing i can say is she doesnt give me the GF feeling that she does to my buddy. BUDDY! she is only loving to you and i wont be back for her anymore. Also her BBBJ is hard and her hot water BBBJ is boiling hot OUCH!!!!

Went straight to L6H66G2, its her OFFDAY!

Went straight to L8H66GG99

Went to the house and saw only 1 girl inside the fishbowl. Seems most were eating behind and the OKT called them out. Saw G19 which is not pretty and then i saw G99!!!! So pretty like an AH Lian we see around town, the ice princess 'dao' look kind. She was wearing a tube top and short jeans skirt unlike the rest wearing the tacky garish dresses. She wasnt smiling coming into the fishbowl and avoided eye contact. See her sitting inside only then she look at me and smiled. ON lah! i called for her.

Went to her room which is just behind the fishbowl.

She avoided eye contact throughout the stripping and bathing and BJ with condom (her BJ is hot even when i was wearing condom, imagine if she gave a BBBJ instead HEAVENLY it should be) that she gave me on the bed. She started to ride me and the loving feeling from my cock started to come back.

We changed position and i did her missionary. Started to give her furtive light lip to lip kisses but no frenching (says she doesnt like it but still seems like she will only does that if she likes you). Pump her slowly but assuredly till i came! The fuckjob doesnt seem much but i intend to look for her again and this time i will be assertive and service her instead and see how she responds to it. One thing is that she is Ah Lian standard pretty and seeing her dressing up wearing her tube top is so seductive even when she doesnt mean to.

Time ends at 1830hrs

CumKing
09-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Wonderful detailed FR bro pendragon sg....thanks pal....

"lucky my buddy was at home and told him to trawl through the FR in this thread on her location." hahaha...the benefits of having a like minded buddy & this forum.....kekekeke....

Will go lookseelooksee since I am not really into NDP & stuff...

GL Here I Cum!!!!!!!

CK

alphalaw
09-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Was at Geylang again last weekend.
Time was at 1630hrs.
Called for her for 2 sessions.

i came subsequently. I will be back for her again!

Proceed straight to L18H20G15
i couldnt cum! Missionary, she ride me and doggie really hard couldnt make my juice flow.

Went straight to L6H66G2, its her OFFDAY!

Went straight to L8H66GG99
So pretty like an AH Lian we see around town, the ice princess 'dao' look kind.
ON lah! i called for her.Pump her slowly but assuredly till i came!

Time ends at 1830hrs

Brudder, sibei siong leh... i bet last tiome army ah, route march also not so siong. :p

Thanks for the FR. Another rich man..

pendragon_sg
10-08-2005, 04:57 PM
CumKing - did you get lucky? :p

alphalaw - not rich just fucking horny heh heh heh :D and for your info i went BMT twice and only did 1 route march, a 4 km route march heh heh heh

hello
10-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Used 2 go hse 66 2 look 4 g16 &7. They got the service and nice juicy boobs, especially g7. 2 bad they ORD liao, got any thai chicks with big juicy tits and gd service 2 intro ? I mean big as in D cup at least.

louis2002
10-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Went GL jalan jalan and came to Westerhout Road. Recommended by bro odonis some girls in house 45 that allows AJ. Went in and pick G5.

Stats as followed:
WH House 45 G5 (she can speak and understand English fairly well)

Name: Tae or something like that

Face: 7/10 – quite to my liking. Cute cute look with shoulder length hair

Boobs: B I think. I not good in judging boobs size

Body: 7/10 – nice figure

Attitude: 8/10 – Very responsive.

Catbath: 8/10 – nice, slow, wet and sensual … lick from your head to toe. She performed “Ass Rim” on you also. My first AR service from a Thai WL.

BJ: 7/10 – Can do BBBJ but I dare not try. Very strong suction. Even use her face to rub your dick. Overall very good feeling.

FJ: 8/10 – Very hardworking girl. One of the best I had experience. This is the first time I just lie there and kena “ride” form start to unload. She rocked for over 10 minutes without show sign of fatigue.

AJ: Did not request but asked her before leaving and she says she allows.

RTF: YES … no doubt about that will do AJ during next visit. Hee hee hee…...
:D

hello
10-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Earlier on, i ask yr bros 2 recommend mi big boobs and gd service thai chicks.

I just managed 2 catch 1. This chick is from h66G lor 8 g26. She got a sets of E Size boobs. It looks juicy although its saggy. When i get in, as usual we went 2 bathe. During bathing, she will use her 2 big tits soap yr body. While soaping, i noticed she kept looking at mi which make me paiseh. She giggled when see mi a bit paiseh. After washing, she will blow yr rifle with hot water.The suckion and warmess of the hot water almost make mi eject 2 her mouth. After bathing, we proceed 2 the bed. She will lick yr body like no tomorrow, follow by deep throat bj. After bj, she will ride u vigourously. B4 i wanted 2 change stunt. All my load burst out.

Hope u guys will share with mi more thai chicks with big boobs (D & above) and gd service.

glstunner
10-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Read this http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36848&page=4&pp=20

2 different gals or wrong tag nos.....?????? :confused:

hello
10-08-2005, 09:54 PM

hm.... from the angle i see, its 26. mayb i see wrongly. Because she sitting extreme right, where i m at the counter. Anyway when u reach there, u see the biggest boobs with tag no. 26 or 28 it should b her. Her boobs are very outstanding. Sorry my eyes all the while starring at her boobs. Another point 2 recognise her. If u look carefully, her head is kind of big. Its is not proportion 2 her body. Sorry 4 the unclear info and i didnt know that they r bros who hav already posted this ger. Will try 2 look out another 1 and post it here again.

glstunner
10-08-2005, 10:05 PM
relax,dun say sorry...mayb is e other bro c wrong.......tks 4 sharing ur FR....
btw G90 oso big tits,can try!!!

i will make a trip dw 2 confirm e correct number when i was in GL

hello
10-08-2005, 10:19 PM
relax,dun say sorry...mayb is e other bro c wrong.......tks 4 sharing ur FR....
btw G90 oso big tits,can try!!!

i will make a trip dw 2 confirm e correct number when i was in GL

G90 same house? Yeah i m relax, just trying 2 b polite.:)

AhSeng16
10-08-2005, 10:46 PM
to bro walao,

L16H8 small road was closed by AV. Indeed, u can now apply for license to opearate it as a thai whore house.

Maybe the modus operandi should be different from othe thai house, charged 80 dollars but with more class and qualtiy, OKT wearing overcoats, coffee room for guests, 45 minuted instead of rush-rush services, room with in-house tvs and etc. ...your fanatasy, imaginataion might turn into reality now...hahahah.... :D

House name should call VIVA SUHOTHAI, to revive the old thai hospotilatiy... ;)

2hentai
11-08-2005, 01:45 PM
hm.... from the angle i see, its 26. mayb i see wrongly. Because she sitting extreme right, where i m at the counter..

Hey bro,

I think you are talking about G28 lah. Big boobs , dark skin with tatatoo right?? I dont remember whether got G26 there not.

My FR on her (last week)

Looks: 8.10 -- she got sharp nose(with nose-stud) and those fierce/pretty looking type
Boobs: 34D
Body: 7/10 -- baba and petite type with dark skin , got a rose tatatoo on her arm or back, cant remember
Bj: 6/10 -- give bbbj
Fj: 8/10 -- very good moaning, responsive and allowed frenching, gf feeling
Attitude: 8/10 -- not the alot of sweet talking crap type but subtle playful, accomodating, no rush and can speak mandarin well.
RTF: Yes , she is now my fav together with G12 in L8

forumer
11-08-2005, 07:14 PM
L16H8 small road was closed by AV. Indeed, u can now apply for license to opearate it as a thai whore house.

Can we really apply for a license? :cool:

mciwcom32
12-08-2005, 01:09 AM
G26 & G28 both gals are D or E cup. Managed to get G26 yesterday.

Hey bro,

I think you are talking about G28 lah. Big boobs , dark skin with tatatoo right?? I dont remember whether got G26 there not.

My FR on her (last week)

Looks: 8.10 -- she got sharp nose(with nose-stud) and those fierce/pretty looking type
Boobs: 34D
Body: 7/10 -- baba and petite type with dark skin , got a rose tatatoo on her arm or back, cant remember
Bj: 6/10 -- give bbbj
Fj: 8/10 -- very good moaning, responsive and allowed frenching, gf feeling
Attitude: 8/10 -- not the alot of sweet talking crap type but subtle playful, accomodating, no rush and can speak mandarin well.
RTF: Yes , she is now my fav together with G12 in L8

pendragon_sg
12-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Was at Geylang nearing midnight last night. My buddy and me trawl the lorongs from 24 to 4 to and fro repetitively for more than 4 times. Got car can lah!

FL's were out in force but not that much actually, encountered 2 episodes of cries being heard 'MASOK!' at Lor 24 and 'MATA' at Lor 10 (Talma Road) where suddenly all the FL's disappeared without a trace.

Big boobs or was it enchanced PRC's seen standing at Talma Road and Lor 8.

Young Indon's at Lor 12.

FL's at between Lor 18 & 20.

The working ladies are out in force after midnight. Saw a pretty matured big boob girl at Lor 16, giving no eye contact 'dao' look as if not interested but big breasted. Been seeing here on and off and i will come again next week late evening and 'bao' her if i can.

After much indecision between me and my friend i told him to drive to Lor6H66 for my sayang G2. He went to house 52 got a girl whose number he cannot remember since the girl service sucks! Why sucks i ask him, says the girl called him 'ah pui' which is kinda true. The girl will only turn it on it seems to yandao customers or may not!

Waited for my girl till 1220am, entered and she ask me to extend the session to 2 total. I told her okay if she likes me so much :p

Did her cunningulus, marathon session that since i guess her pussy must be sore gettting banged by 21 guys before me and she have been up since 8am as she went for her checkup that morning. After sometime poke her with her legs on my shoulder and i slow fuck her (and frenching) prolonging the moment before she ask me to be quick and i quickly shoot less than 10 secs later. heh heh heh

After deed was done hug together close and had a wink before i started to get restless as my buddy was waiting for me. Kiss kiss smooch smooch we bid each other farewell.

Buddy complain about his bad fuck and wanted to fuck another, he saw some big boobs PRC and off we go to Talma Road.

Drive here and there and park at Talma Road. Walk along and i saw a very sexy Indon girl wearing a tight shoulderless dress. I sure will ON her but wanted buddy to get his girl 1st. Buddy was indecisive, saw many cute pretty PRC's but was sure their service will be bad which i agree also. After wasting for almost half an hour walking and driving around, finally decided to go back home (not before taking supper).

Will be back next thursday if only for that 'dao' big boobs girl at Lor 16. :D

2hentai
12-08-2005, 07:14 PM

G26 also big boobs !!!! hohoho must try liao but i havent seen her in the fishtank before. *sorry, i am a boobs man*.

Where is your FR on her bro ?

peterfish
13-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Can we really apply for a license? :cool:
Can. Provide that you have a previous criminal record of illegal pimping.

GiftonJS
13-08-2005, 11:02 PM

Wow, great news for boobs lover!!! Will check it out this week. Any guys tried any gals from the house of boobs L18H42 recently?

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

glstunner
14-08-2005, 12:49 PM

Went there last 9....try G26,did not see G28.

Look-pretty wif long hair
Tits-should be D cup,BIG saggy
BJ-normal n fast one
French-No
FJ-good moaning, responsive
Bad attitude.....RTF-NO :eek:

hello
14-08-2005, 07:18 PM
So tat day i see is 26..... i nv cockeye. :) WowG28 also D or E ar... must try b4 i go overseas training.

hello
14-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Went there last 9....try G26,did not see G28.

Look-pretty wif long hair
Tits-should be D cup,BIG saggy
BJ-normal n fast one
French-No
FJ-good moaning, responsive
Bad attitude.....RTF-NO :eek:

hm..... Find her attitude fine. Cheeky girl...:)

walao
15-08-2005, 12:45 AM
to bro walao,

Maybe the modus operandi should be different from othe thai house, charged 80 dollars but with more class and qualtiy, OKT wearing overcoats, coffee room for guests, 45 minuted instead of rush-rush services, room with in-house tvs and etc. ...your fanatasy, imaginataion might turn into reality now...hahahah.... :D

House name should call VIVA SUHOTHAI, to revive the old thai hospotilatiy... ;)

Ok...noted...in this case, i gotta do up the interior design work, clean the porch, make a trip down to BKK Poseidon, Emmanuel, Cabana Club to recruit those work-there-liao-sibei-sian WLs, and also lure BKK models better $$$ (Work in SIngapore part of the 'UNIQUELY SINGAPORE' Campaign), well thinking of offering Air Asia Thai crews extra bucks for working with me....how about that?

You be the bouncer...

Walao

CumKing
15-08-2005, 03:08 AM
make a trip down to BKK Poseidon, Emmanuel, Cabana Club to recruit those work-there-liao-sibei-sian WLs, and also lure BKK models better $$$ (Work in SIngapore part of the 'UNIQUELY SINGAPORE' Campaign), well thinking of offering Air Asia Thai crews extra bucks for working with me....how about that?

You be the bouncer...

Walao

I do the QC thingy again can? :D

Out of a job,

CK

Mr.romance
15-08-2005, 08:29 PM
to bro walao,

Maybe the modus operandi should be different from othe thai house, charged 80 dollars but with more class and qualtiy, OKT wearing overcoats, coffee room for guests, 45 minuted instead of rush-rush services, room with in-house tvs and etc. ...your fanatasy, imaginataion might turn into reality now...hahahah....

House name should call VIVA SUHOTHAI, to revive the old thai hospotilatiy...
I will take this into serious consideration If I am nominated to be the president from the upcoming election...kekeke

AhSeng16
16-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Walao, walao, ok deal lah, since now job difficult to come by, bouncer also good, i go bounce those gals who cannot work and customer's complaints!! :D

U be the boss and doggie style expert for new gals joining (since u very good lah, always hor XXX gan li!!) and CumKing can take up other styles job.

Ausipicum Suhothai, Sawah Sawah... :p

ah_teekoh
18-08-2005, 03:21 AM
been to L18H14 2 days ago. always siam this house becos OKT damn guai lan. notice G108 not bad and wanted to try but saw G128 instead. too bad, $$$ low, choose prettier one. may want to try sometime this week. any helpful reviews, anyone?

anyway, this is my fr on G128

went into the room, everything quite standard, ask me take out clothes and stepped into bath. rubbed my didi and fondle my balls while i finger her and try to kiss her but she close mouth leh, maybe becos i smell too much of beer.
quickly towel off and hopped onto bed and wait for whatever surprise she had in store. surprise it was cos her bbbj was a mouthful(ha) and i quite liked the way she licked the bottom of my cock while she squeeze my balls. while i was happily fondling her boobs, she suddenly capped me and started to pump away fast.. after 3-4 mins of riding, she laid down and askd me to get on top. i told her to flip over instead so i could get a good view of her ass. after many long satisfying minutes, i shot off and flop over her back and said thank you.. took a quick bath to hear the buzzer just as i was putting on my shirt.. i walk out with a huge grin and saw 108 not there.. i thought, maybe next week.

looks: 7/10
boobs:8/10 (firm and c cup)
body:7/10 (ass a bit flabby)
attitude:5/10 ( abit rush but maybe becos she angpai)
bbbj:6/10 (good but a bit too short onli 2 min
f/j:6/10 (pretty standard SOP)
RTF:maybe but want to try 108 also

how ah? anybody can help? and does she always have booking cos i don't want to go there just to wate the trip..

thanks

ah_teekoh
18-08-2005, 04:44 AM
Has anyone got any reviews on G108. Saw her 2 days ago but went for G128 instead. maybe will try next week depending on $$$.

can anyone help me out? dun want to waste a trip

jdi813
18-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Was feeling damn down yesterday ... oso dunno why just feel sian as hell ... decided to make myself feel better by going down to look for my current fav cat40 gal ... hit L8 early yesterday evening ... but OKT saw me coming and told me my reg not working today ... in the red ... not too sure when starting work again but this weekend should be a safe bet.

Haizzzz ... really needed a good shag so walked down to H19 (the one beside the Golden Haired Monkey's) and looked into the tank ... OKT (the specky curly haired one) was inside and well was strongly recommending the gals to me ... saw a few of them but all like not very gam me ... so decided to take a walk ... just as i was about to leave saw G5 come out ... seen her b4 on my previous walks and remembered she looked quite nice (sorta my pattern) so told him i take G5

FR on L8 H19 G5
Looks : Cute looking ... quite pretty
Body : Nice and proportional with small boobs and inverted nipples ... she has nice smooth and sexy legs ... and her ass is very nice and full, looks absolutely fantastic in doggie, and is nice to grab and foldle in whatever position u might whack her in. She also smells nice ...
Bath : Normal bath with some chit chat

Once on the bed she gave a slutty look and opened the session with light kisses on the neck and face b4 startin her BM cum catbath. Catbath is quite good ... licks u nicely from your ears to nipples to stomach b4 teasing ur bro and back up ... once capped she'll start her BJ ...

BJ starts slowly with lots of licking and gentle sucking ... mostly licking ... superb tongue work ... very nice feeling ... sucking was pretty alright ... BJ didn't last very long ... as she wrapped it up by licking her way back up to my neck and mounting me ...

Mounted me and realised kinda slow in penetraing ... so she got off and applied tons of KY to both herself and me ... quite sian after this cos from my limited experience too much KY = ZERO feeling ... anyway thought she was going to resume but instead she pulled me up and asked me to start off missionary instead ... i was determined to get my money's worth

FJ is overall nothing to shout about ... Missionary (leg on shoulder ... small package ... wide spread ... pulled back) ... through out the various permutations she was moaning nicely and hugging me tight ... very GF feeling ... licks u and generally makes u feel like ur farking a lover ...

Got tired and changed to doggie ... she switch slowly keeping as much body contact as possible ... kissed and necked her from behind ... b4 whacking her in my fav position ... whack halfway stopped and she asked if i came yet ... told her no ... asked her y she tired ah ??? she said ya ... i asked her than how ??? she say HJ me ... by now sian liao ... so told her up to her ...

but gotta admit though her HJ is inconsistent but her slutty looks, good catbath and KC style ... sure can make u feel shiok

Cut a long story short neber cum in the end and refused to extend another session ... this WL for all her good points just did not feel like earning my money ... maybe i just look like i'll take too much effort ... she say i tired dun look like i'll cum ... so joked a bit with her bathed and got a bye bye kiss as i left ... unsatisfied la but she's got potential ... i'm a sucker for KC bonks :o ... only thing is my current reg is super KC and fantastic bonk ... wat more can u ask for ... wahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

RTF : Unlikely but neber say neber ... nice gal who is more or less my pattern in looks and in bed

Walked off towards my car feeling super sian and decided that it was not worth the risk of gettin an internal injury from the portential "siao chong nao" effect made the decision to see my old trusted fren L6 H72 G8 for a quick fix ... stepped into the house and was happy to find that she was free to entertain me straightaway ... woo hoo ...

nothing much to describe la ... FR is almost the same as all my previous FRs on her ... for anyone interested FR on L6 H72 G8 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=952371#post952371)

we got a good WL / Customer relationship in place and service i always know more or less what to expect and she has neber disappointed me b4 ... and contrary to G5's reasoning that i cannot cum cos i'm just not up to it today ... G8 left me a satisfied man within the span of a single session ...

jdi813
18-08-2005, 05:27 PM
... when i find a girl who is very good attitude and have very good chemistry, things are so different ...bro ... cannot agree with u more on that ... gone are the days when by the force of will alone i can whack a WL no matter how farked up the service is ... maybe age finally catchin up ... wahahahahahaha ... nowadays need some KC lovin and chemistry b4 can make it liao :o

walao
18-08-2005, 05:54 PM
I do the QC thingy again can? :D

Out of a job,

CK

wait long long, u go out and replenish the toilet papers, condom for the house/.....

Storeman....how about that?

Walao

walao
18-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Ausipicum Suhothai, Sawah Sawah... :p

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good One!!!!.....

Hor Gao Gan La....Ji Siao Siao....

Walao

CumKing
18-08-2005, 11:54 PM
wait long long, u go out and replenish the toilet papers, condom for the house/.....

Storeman....how about that?

Walao

Ho la ho la...beggars can't be choosers..so when do I start? :p

Unemployed for past 7yrs,

CK

walao
19-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Ho la ho la...beggars can't be choosers..so when do I start? :p

Unemployed for past 7yrs,

CK

3 months probation, after that promote u to try out new brands of condom with the WL....how about that? Will notify u by post for employment date...

Walao

zeffrocking
19-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Can any bro help answer? What are the working hours for the $40 Thai houses??

Regards,

ah_teekoh
19-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Walao..
you got storeman, you need clerk anot? sit and man table..

AhSeng16
19-08-2005, 11:16 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good One!!!!.....

Hor Gao Gan La....Ji Siao Siao....

Walao

Walao,

Hor gao gan la...waiting for your field report to BKK entertainment complex to draw out the plan for the new Viva Suhothai in L16H8, don;t delay...else asked goat fuck u...

p/s - u missed out Mirage and Le Defence the new one. :D

cuntarow
20-08-2005, 01:38 AM
hi jidi what u mean by kc gal enlighten me pls :)

jdi813
20-08-2005, 02:11 AM
hi jidi what u mean by kc gal enlighten me pls :)hahahahaha ... wat KC gal ???

aiya ... bad habit la ... need some KC nowadays ... think i gettin in touch with my feminine side :p

Analyzer
20-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Can any bro help answer? What are the working hours for the $40 Thai houses??

Regards,

generally, from around 1-2pm till 1-4am. Depending on where you go...

shit8
20-08-2005, 03:14 PM
basically l6 to l8 finish earler like 1-2am likedat (overnight)

other lanes can stretch till like 4am

walao
20-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Walao..
you got storeman, you need clerk anot? sit and man table..

ok u be the accounts clerk....dont kapoot the money huh, or else i ask all my girls to rape u backside split....

Walao

walao
20-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Walao,

Hor gao gan la...waiting for your field report to BKK entertainment complex to draw out the plan for the new Viva Suhothai in L16H8, don;t delay...else asked goat fuck u...

p/s - u missed out Mirage and Le Defence the new one. :D

Oii bloler....skip those places....cheebye mirage, i dont see mirage of oasis, but only mirage of oil barrels...and la defense so-so only....some Wl fr La Defense looks like MINDEF chief clerks...probably i went on the wrong night...

Walao

AhSeng16
20-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Oii bloler....skip those places....cheebye mirage, i dont see mirage of oasis, but only mirage of oil barrels...and la defense so-so only....some Wl fr La Defense looks like MINDEF chief clerks...probably i went on the wrong night...

Walao

Maybe my thai-friend bought me there that's why the quality of gals different, ccb, these places if u go alone the captains will cheat u one if u don't give tips, fuck them. :mad:

walao
21-08-2005, 03:40 AM
Maybe my thai-friend bought me there that's why the quality of gals different, ccb, these places if u go alone the captains will cheat u one if u don't give tips, fuck them. :mad:

yeah i make sure my xiao ming and xiao qiang (my dogs) fuck them left right centre.....hor gao gan lar...

Walao

jdi813
23-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Was walkin by L8 H19 last night or was it the night b4 ??? :confused: beh kee liao anyway the curly haired OKT called me over ... KNN told him not interessted in callin anyone but he just called me over sayin just wanna tell me something ... so i went over to see wat kang tao he got ... anyway he told me that TUESDAY will have 5 NEW gals starting work

Hope someone found this useful ...

jdi813
23-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Was walkin by L8 H19 last night or was it the night b4 ??? :confused: beh kee liao ... Out of the biue the curly haired OKT called me over ... KNN told him not interessted in callin any gals but he just called me over sayin just wanna tell me something ... so i went over to see wat kang tao he got ... anyway he told me that TUESDAY will have 5 NEW gals starting work

Hopefully this info is useful to someone ... cos it sure doesn't make much of a diff to me :p

Clit_LickeR
25-08-2005, 03:34 PM
All bros, here's my fr on L08 H66C (girl 09)
Date: 23/aug/2005
Time: abt 2100hs.

Name: Bee
Looks: 6.5/10 (IMHO she looks Cute - i like!)
Body: 7/10 (got a small tattoo on her back near e butt crack - i like!)
Boobs: A cup. (i'm not gd at this)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (with hot water. I love it. Reminds me of SO Mei Hui...)
Frenching: nvr try
Ar: no
Fj: 6/10 (can be higher cos i cannot cum aft her bbbj i a bit no mood liao. During our session, she auto gear change positions. Me dun like missionary, she auto change 2 doggie and i 'Cum In 60 Seconds'.)

service: 7/10 (never rush, always smile. I ask her 2 bbbj me till i cum she obliage. When i almost gave up, she still offer me FJ.
Gff: 6.5/10 (when we came down the stairs, she slowed down 2 hold my hand. I easily contended)
RTF: After i tried all licenced wls in geylang. (still a LONG way) :D
Guys, the above fr is just my humble opinion.
Treatment may differ from customer 2 customer.(depending on the girl's mood or liking)
Although i can converse in thai, i donno why i couldnt click with her.
I also speak broken thai 2 her suddenly. (maybe i'm ugly and skinny - i felt inferior)

if u like my fr, pls add 2 my reps. (would like the number 2 reach 69 points hehehe)

sexlover
27-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

spotter542
28-08-2005, 03:35 AM
My very 1st FR in this forum , so all bro pls be patient !
Seems like Area G is like a ghost town nowadays.
Went to my fav house - L8 H66e !
This joint opens from 1700hrs - 0500hrs. $50 after 0200hrs.
TKSS with OKT for a while. Told me business was dipping ....
So , i decided to "ease" his work pressure by patronising his WL.
He gave me an "extra time" session , so here goes ;

Name : Ann (97)
Looks : 6/10
Body : 6.5/10 (got tat at her lower back)
Tits : A-cup (not for big tis lover!)
BBBJ : No (capped but fast & furious!)
GFF : Yes (allows frenching ,fingering & CUM on her tits :D )
FJ : 7/10 (any positions , no sulking & no complain !)
RTF : Yes (she's gonna R.O.D soon!)
Damage : $40 + $10

Above is my experience , overall (97) is a more service-orientated WL.
She always offer me a drink after session.
BTW , i've known OKT for quite some time , that's why got "extra time"
Thank you all for reading my FR !!!!!

zyxel01
01-09-2005, 11:00 AM
After trying few cat40, found one quite good. She is from L8 H17 G88. She is only about 2 months hear, age is 22.

Quite pretty, abit tan skin tone, bit fleshy on the hip, titts not big about 32B, with light brown nipples.

Her pussy is trimmed and shaved round the hole. Asked her if can lick her pussy, she said better not with a smile. Moans wuite loudly when I bonked her. Her BJ (with cap) is ok only. Allows me to suck and lick her nipples.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 6.5/10 (quite pretty, young)
Body: 7/10 (abit fleshy on the hip)
Titts: 6.5/10 (average with light brown nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (nicely trimmed and shaved around the hole, tight)
BJ: 6.5/10 (ok, with cap)
FJ: 7/10 (loud moans, allow licking of her nipples)

overall: 6.8/10 (good)

Cheers!
zyxel

glstunner
01-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Cat 40 WLs better dun lick pussy la........bro :D

spotter542
02-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by glstunner
Cat 40 WLs better dun lick pussy la........bro

glstunner ,

Out of curiosity , why do you discourage muff diving ?
Smell ? Herpes ? "Tongue cramp" ? Or previous "deposit" may "flow" out of zee hole ? :eek:
Care to enlighten me ??? Thank you in advance !!! :)

sexresearcher
02-09-2005, 03:42 PM
My first WL FR

Went to Westerhout Rd, H54 (i think, abit drunk at that time). picked up G18, pon is her name. does not speak much English. Anway,

Ratings
Looks: 5.5/10 (quite ok only)
Body: 6/10
Titts: 6/10 (brown nipples)
Pussy: 6/10
BJ: 7/10 (with cap, hardworking)
FJ: 7/10 (no moans, not much feedback)

overall: 5/10 (good)

ThaiPolice
02-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Her pussy is trimmed and shaved round the hole. Asked her if can lick her pussy, she said better not with a smile.

why she rejected u w a smile is becos in thai tradition [licking a wl pussy is consider bad luck] so u consider yrself lucky that she rejected u... :D

Out of curiosity , why do you discourage muff diving ?
Smell ? Herpes ? "Tongue cramp" ? Or previous "deposit" may "flow" out of zee hole ?
Care to enlighten me ??? Thank you in advance !!! :)

of course there might be possiblities of stds if u perform pussy licking but there's no golden rule that prohibits pussy licking on wl.

so u can ;lick all u want

zyxel01
02-09-2005, 05:59 PM
why she rejected u w a smile is becos in thai tradition [licking a wl pussy is consider bad luck] so u consider yrself lucky that she rejected u... :D

Who gets the bad luck, the WL or the licker?

Cheers!
zyxel

poolhot.
02-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Who gets the bad luck, the WL or the licker?

Cheers!
zyxel

Definately not the LICKER...... That I can assure U :D

The Painter
RT

singrakthai
02-09-2005, 06:53 PM
why she rejected u w a smile is becos in thai tradition [licking a wl pussy is consider bad luck] so u consider yrself lucky that she rejected u

Does this apply only to Thai WL or all Thai women?!!!
Then why my Thai gf so happy whenever I went down there?!!! She wanna give me bad luck ah?!!!!
nah bei!

:p

ThaiPolice
02-09-2005, 07:22 PM
it's not who getting the bad luck but it's a traditional believe fm issan that those who use their pussies to earn money are not advised to let their paymasters to lick their pussies. becos firstly it may suck out the good luck fm the girls' pussies [if she's a top girl] or the customer may get the bad luck fm a unlucky pussies.

it may sound outrageous but it's real. i was in issan few years back and the wls there told me abt it.

anyway it's up to u to believe or not... :D

poolhot.
02-09-2005, 08:06 PM
it's not who getting the bad luck but it's a traditional believe fm issan that those who use their pussies to earn money are not advised to let their paymasters to lick their pussies. becos firstly it may suck out the good luck fm the girls' pussies [if she's a top girl] or the customer may get the bad luck fm a unlucky pussies.

it may sound outrageous but it's real. i was in issan few years back and the wls there told me abt it.

9 out of 10 gals will be lick by me.... complusory requirement..

Dun fuck also no problem but cannot lick?????? dun waste my time then

so am I consider heng till now??????

Cheers
RT

milkman
03-09-2005, 01:02 AM
After trying few cat40, found one quite good. ...
great find bro :)

loner18
03-09-2005, 02:04 AM
I will only lick them if after a few sessions or they did a bbbj on me. By licking, you show them you trust them. More important, the pussy must not be smelly.
I did a wl in phuket and I cannot tahan the fishy pussy smell after she reach orgasm.

spotter542
03-09-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by ThaiPolice

anyway it's up to u to believe or not...

ThaiPolice (Siam Matar) ,

Thanks for zee advice ! Now I know why already.It's in their custom and belief !!!
BUT I also heard that most WLs will go to a high monk for "blessing" before they start work , be it domestic or overseas , correct ?
"Blessing" to make them more "ANG-PAI" is it ?????
Or a charm to make them more "pleasing" to customer's eyes so they can make a "killing" :D
Thank you again for answering my earlier questions !!!!

Matar lai liao , zhao ah !!! :)

liankiller
05-09-2005, 01:09 PM

To me if I don't get to lick and tonguef**k the pussy...it's really bad luck. But also must see if the pussy looks delicious to oral in the first place. No point licking an overgrown, or black black pussy if you know what I mean.

So far House 66 along Lor 6 has got some gems really great for an extended 69. Used to have one No 7 (if I remember correctly) but left already. Some brothers here might remember her with really huge tits (almost to the point of saggy but not yet).

kudos
05-09-2005, 01:12 PM
recently business is not too good in those thai shops now.. that my observation so far... i am interested in those small size girls... :p

sri lanang
05-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey guy,
Looks like the golden period of the Thai already gone. Nothing much good stuff been seen around. Went on Saturday,nothing interesting. :mad: One observation, the New age of the China are arising. Moving along the main street, notice many new Tui nar shops poping out from nowhere.Try once, not bad you know.
:)

liankiller
06-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Hey guy,
Looks like the golden period of the Thai already gone. Nothing much good stuff been seen around. Went on Saturday,nothing interesting. :mad: One observation, the New age of the China are arising. Moving along the main street, notice many new Tui nar shops poping out from nowhere.Try once, not bad you know.

Actually not true what for the Thai part. Still many hidden gems to uncover in GL. You wouldn't know unless you go in and try right?

You might really want to try out the girls along Lor 18. Don't mind the OKT there. Another gem which I uncovered yesterday in the house of the Worst OKT, Girl 10.

Was looking for my Ah Jeap at L6H66 but not available. So went to Lor 18 to find my 99 and 88?? Also not available. Then I saw this really cute no 10. Very cute with puppy eyes and so kawaii. Wonder why I never seen her before??? (...maybe the boobies on 88 and 99 too overwhelming...). She got picture of herself on the cupboard and walls and she look like those kawaii AVs with big eyes.

She is another girl that can give erotic head. At first she tried to blow me with the Cold water treatment, but my didi went soft from the freeze. So told her not to and everything else from then was mind-blowing. But those bros who love the cold water treatment, here's your girl.
When she is blowing you, she she gives you the impression that she really adores your didi. Stroking, licking and sucking on it like as if it was a really great tasting vanilla (my fav flavor) ice-cream stick. Then the look she gives you with that CFM-with-the-I-know-that-you-love-the-BJ look. But too bad no clit licking or 69...because I would really like to see her oh-lick-me-there look when I'm giving her womanhood a good time..........maybe not yet?
But when it comes to the FJ, pretty standard. Or as I've mentioned in my earlier posts.....the BJ may have been too overwhelming?

Name : Forgot to ask in the midst of admiring her good looks
Boobs: B +
Looks: 8.5/10
Height: ard 160
BBBJ:9.5/10
FJ:Pretty standard to me
RTF: Sure, but if my 99 or 88 not available in that house
Overall: 7.5/10

kenwee
06-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Another gem which I uncovered yesterday in the house of the Worst OKT, Girl 10.

...... Then I saw this really cute no 10. Very cute with puppy eyes and so kawaii. Wonder why I never seen her before??? (...maybe the boobies on 88 and 99 too overwhelming...). She got picture of herself on the cupboard and walls and she look like those kawaii AVs with big eyes.

Brudder, I may want to try. But which House?

jdi813
06-09-2005, 09:35 AM
not really true la ... find this batch of cat40s quite good actually ... esp the ones at L6 and L8 ... haven't been to L18 and WH in a while so cannot give effective comments ... maybe the campers over there can provide some comments ... bro yimsuay any reports of the chai in WH and L18 :p

liankiller
06-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Brudder, I may want to try. But which House?

Alas...simply cannot remember the House number. But it is the one directly on the left side of the sex-toy shop. Got nice shelter and tree to protect your precious car.

zyxel01
06-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Alas...simply cannot remember the House number. But it is the one directly on the left side of the sex-toy shop. Got nice shelter and tree to protect your precious car.
If you are referring to the okt that chase away indians and most of the time the fishtank is empty, should be L18H38.

The okt speaks very fast like liam keng...

Cheers!
zyxel

liankiller
06-09-2005, 12:11 PM
If you are referring to the okt that chase away indians and most of the time the fishtank is empty, should be L18H38.

The okt speaks very fast like liam keng...

Cheers!
zyxel

Ya that skinny fella talk like on drugs like that. So sometimes talk to him also like that. Sometimes cannot catch up.

jonlee
06-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Actually not true what for the Thai part. Still many hidden gems to uncover in GL. You wouldn't know unless you go in and try right?

You might really want to try out the girls along Lor 18. Don't mind the OKT there. Another gem which I uncovered yesterday in the house of the Worst OKT, Girl 10.

Was looking for my Ah Jeap at L6H66 but not available. So went to Lor 18 to find my 99 and 88?? Also not available. Then I saw this really cute no 10. Very cute with puppy eyes and so kawaii. Wonder why I never seen her before??? (...maybe the boobies on 88 and 99 too overwhelming...). She got picture of herself on the cupboard and walls and she look like those kawaii AVs with big eyes.

She is another girl that can give erotic head. At first she tried to blow me with the Cold water treatment, but my didi went soft from the freeze. So told her not to and everything else from then was mind-blowing. But those bros who love the cold water treatment, here's your girl.
When she is blowing you, she she gives you the impression that she really adores your didi. Stroking, licking and sucking on it like as if it was a really great tasting vanilla (my fav flavor) ice-cream stick. Then the look she gives you with that CFM-with-the-I-know-that-you-love-the-BJ look. But too bad no clit licking or 69...because I would really like to see her oh-lick-me-there look when I'm giving her womanhood a good time..........maybe not yet?
But when it comes to the FJ, pretty standard. Or as I've mentioned in my earlier posts.....the BJ may have been too overwhelming?

Name : Forgot to ask in the midst of admiring her good looks
Boobs: B +
BBBJ:9.5/10
FJ:Pretty standard to me
RTF: Sure, but if my 99 or 88 not available in that house

bro, may i know wat house along L18 ? search ur FR high and low cannot find :D

liankiller
07-09-2005, 11:48 AM
bro, may i know wat house along L18 ? search ur FR high and low cannot find :D

Lor 18 House 38. Bro Zyxel has updated the House number 3 posts back thank you. I most of the time recognise by 'Landmark'. :p

liankiller
07-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Yesterday, my little bro jio me to GL for a little fun. Decided to go back to the infamous Lor 8 House 66c after almost a 6 months absence there. Thanks to L18 H38.

Quite a bit of new girls. But seems cannot make it. Then saw G81 standing there looking at me like shock like that. Wah long time never see her already and she put on a bit of baby fat....but very nice....so on her. She can remember me also....very paiseh. Her breasts also a bit more softer now....not as hard as before. I remember last time she always massage her breasts to help to make them more natural and soft, and I got to help as well during my frequents to her the last time.

Went into the room and the first question she asked me....Got see my fish tank (a tank with real fishes swimming inside one....and in her room) before or not? Er no....then she said...Wah lao...must have been almost 6 months. :o

Anyway.....BJ with Hot tea and the standard FJ. But nice to have a good-looking small sized girl who looks like my sis-in-law giving me a good time....kekeke....

Name : Never ask again...too paiseh.
Boobs: I think its C
BBBJ:7.5/10
FJ:7/10
RTF: Sure. Depends if I have the sis-in-law mood. kakaka

spidey2278
14-09-2005, 09:10 PM
After my first sexxions(see below links)..went to GL10 for a onion prata with egg and kopi o...rested for a while and decided to head down to L8hse 66a..i thinks is a..the first door next to hotel one!...remember G13 i had which is good by my standard...reach there...okt welcomed..went in and saw her in the tank..and as usual she stucked out her tongue at me..think she remember me..so paid up and proceeded to her room..notice that she had changed room liao..coz this room is much roomy and even have disco light some more...kekeke..bathroom is also bigger and even have a stool like structure at the corner..she asked me to sit there and she started to soap me and herself and perform some sexxy rubba with her tits ...kekeke..and she turn around and uses her ass to round against my didi...wah..almost bei tahan and feel like poking in there and then..hahaha..at the time my didi already fully awake again!
Out of the shower my sight diden leave her ass a min!...realising now that she have a veri sexy bump..rounded..full of bounce..really must tired doggy style man..coz last time diden have the chance to!...she open the fridge and took out a jelly..i tot she want to eat it ..but she just left it on the bed..and i was wondering wat that for????...she did a cat bath..and with the horny look on her and the way she let out those.."ah...he.." while she roam you can made any impotent man hard rock man!...of course i also bei tahan liao as my hand auto roam that ample bust of her and play with her tits..enjoy her signz..whenever i tease her tits and finger her pussy..kekeke...she later capped me and den to my surprise she open up the jelly and put it into her mouth and with it ..swallowed down with my shaft...ahhhh..cold feeling..and damn shiok la!..something new again fm her(the last time she did erotic dance for me and even during bj!) and she really did a good improved bj on me ..looking u in the eye occasionally...really deep throat my shaft and lasted for a good 10min or so...felt like in heaven man..she sat up and splited the jelly into the bin and den she mounted me and started to rock...i meant this girl really like to rock man..like the last time also came in this pos..(and in my record never cum in this position before except once will my ex!)...ard 10min later she changed cd for me and i wanted to change pos..but she insist to be on top of me...saying.."hmmm..i like mah.."...kekeke..bo painz ok lor..den i dun need to work liao..hahaha..another 10min gone..and she rocked harder and harder and i also bei tahan and grapped harder on her nei nei and semi situp sucked hard on that pretuding tits and she goes..''ah...ah..he..hehe..arghh..shaking her long hair and grapping onto my shoulder as i also pump up to her rocking motion...and den i let go a grunt..'AHH!,..and it is all over!...damn i came again at that pos..second time record breaking and the same girl!..she also breathing hard and i can see she is also sweating and face also red liao...wat can i say..that feeling is like doing with your GF..kekekeke :D

name- ah wei..cim face
fig-33c-24-35..ard 156m
look-8/10
bj-9/10( i nvr give out this mark before!)
fj-9.5/10(shiok..imagine i just came less den 2hrs ago!)
AR-8/10
frenching-nil..just light kisses
speak simple english.
rtn-101%( have chance will try overnite) really worth the $$$

btw..have to give credit to the okt of this hse..i think i took more den 30min...but they diden rush me!..this is my own encounter with the girl..so such high mark fm me..other may differ coz as they say one man meat, other man poison hor...so dun flame me if u thinks other wise..those who like my humble FR...see my siggy below la...kam sia! :cool:

mine first shot FR: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17379

Marlborolights
15-09-2005, 07:56 AM
This is my first post in this forum; I don’t know whether this WL has been rated before but just share my experience because I find this girl quite good and mods. Please edit if you find it not good cus my first time posting . Was busy, working the whole day, never sleep at all, so went down to L8 for some relaxing. After hearing one of you guys mentioning G99 and heard her service quite good so went down to try but in the end OKT said she not in, but then carry on open doors and see. At L8H66A, I took at look and went out but the OKT kept saying their girls were good, must try and so went in again and I noticed this girl G16. She just sat there and did not even hint at me unlike the rest and she looked quite gum me from far, so booked her and went in.

Well, after I went in the room, it seems that the room abit …., but anyway what I want was sex, so undress lor and went into the shower. This G16 figure quite good and with tattoos at her back and a word “Love” at her chest. After wash up, lay on bed and waited for her to do her job. As usual, lick balls and nipples, capped and processed to BJ, (good sucking) after awhile, feel like hand got nothing to do, so asked her to move her butt near to my face so I can finger but refused..LPPL. After, my bro woke up from sleep, she “act” like abit shocked, hahaha no comments. Then sat on top of me and started pumping but only about 1min+ and pulled me up to do the job while she lay on the bed, abit haiz… Tired leh still ask me to work, but anyway legs on shoulder, pump and pump and pump, then hug her..wanna lick her neck and ear and again confused say she don’t know but then let me lick awhile. Doing FJ, we both still can talk cock, oh she can speak Chinese, kept staring at her and her chest tattoo word “LOVE” cus she really have a CFM face and she kept moaning and moaning, really makes me feel like pumping her more hard. Then feel like her mei mei abit lousy, so ask her “you work this line how long liao”, smiled and think awhile and said “don’t tell u” and give me a horny look. Then she said the time going to end liao, faster. But my bro like no responding leh, so asked her to tell OKT one more session and she like huh and I also like huh? Asked her, why? Pain or tired, if tired then HJ lor and she said abit pain lor and asked me to carry on..KNS so lousy still say abit pain but then she kept putting the gel on her mei mei.

Doggie awhile, then abit tired ask her to move on top, she said she prefer I do the job as she said she like it very much and I was like (-_-)!!. Kept looking at her, really got GF feeling lor, lots of hugging and moaning. Then cannot liao, too tired so asked her to HJ me. Afterawhile, my bro fell asleep again and she said, how about I sit closer next to you, maybe I let you play around with my body, may help..as you wish lor. And we started to chat while she was doing the job and she kept asking me do you feel hot, you are sweating very badly and I replied because you are too hot, and blah blah, she smiled and said don’t bluff me and asked me why u kept looking at me, KNN 1 room 2 people of coz looking at u lah, then ghost meh!!! And she laughed. Then game over in no time, but left with about 10mins. But I still lay there while she played around with my bro and chatted along, and ask me why I come here (-_-)! Cock question but I replied cus no GF lor, she asked why, no ppl want lor, she replied but you look ok what. I replied because Singaporean girl like man with money and I no money mah..izzit and blah blah blah. We both kept laughing and processed to shower, offer me to brink and I kept asking how to pronounce your name ar cus I keep forgetting and she point at a bottle, whats the English word, I said “oil” and smile that’s it, you got it. Overall got GF feeling… try her guys. When I came out already there is one guy waiting for her liao.

L8H66aG16

spotter542
15-09-2005, 12:05 PM
… ask me why I come here (-_-)! Cock question but I replied cus no GF lor, she asked why, no ppl want lor, she replied but you look ok what. I replied because Singaporean girl like man with money and I no money mah..izzit and blah blah blah..... Overall got GF feeling… try her guys. When I came out already there is one guy waiting for her liao. L8H66aG16

Marlborolights ,

I'm not saying your FR is no good but it's rather contridicting. First u complain hole no good then later u say got GF feeling. :confused:
And if my memory serves me right , there's a WL at H66g with a "LOVE" tat on her chest. (Do correct me if I'm wrong) :D

stella artois
15-09-2005, 02:49 PM
And if my memory serves me right , there's a WL at H66g with a "LOVE" tat on her chest. (Do correct me if I'm wrong) :D

you are spot on,bro! they should employ u as the jarka of GL... :D

there is only 1 girl in lor 8 w the 'love' tatoo on her chest and that's girl 16.

i'm also a fan of her but must see timing to cheong her as her mood swings like the ST index...

have a nice cold beer!

jdi813
15-09-2005, 03:38 PM
... there's a WL at H66g with a "LOVE" tat on her chest ...wah bro u sibeh good memory sia ... i go there so often oso neber register ... only remembered when u mentioned it ...

spotter542
15-09-2005, 09:28 PM
you are spot on,bro! they should employ u as the jarka of GL... :D

there is only 1 girl in lor 8 w the 'love' tatoo on her chest and that's girl 16.

i'm also a fan of her but must see timing to cheong her as her mood swings like the ST index...

have a nice cold beer!

bro stella artois ,
kum sia , kum sia my face blushing liao after having your ice cold beer.........

wah bro u sibeh good memory sia ... i go there so often oso neber register ... only remembered when u mentioned it ...

bro jdi813 ,
kum sia , u very kind also !!! ;)
As my signature suggests : I'm a spotter who spot targets not mistakes ....

bhoven
16-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey guy,

Not true brudder...having savoured tom yam in LOS recently and enjoyed it, thot that i should sample Sillipore's imports yesterday. Was not disappointed. Indeed if you can find one that speaks Mandarin or Chinese, the one added advantage of the PRC FL is neutralised. Generally, they provide full service incl BJ n catbath unlike the PRC mei2. Also, most are younger. Above all they are probably safer with mandatory regular health check-ups. At $40 with a nice and clean room and free CD is really a steal. And if you want a longer session can always book 2 time slots. Here's my brief FR on L6H54G15.

Physical: Slim, tall ( about 1.65m) tiny waist, long legs, baby smooth skin, nice SYT face,hairstyle,33A tits, Name is Fon. Looks like local Chinese.

Attitude: Was a bit bo chap initially but warmed up after after a while. Trick is to treat them nicely; act like a gentleman e.g if no frenching don't force and you will get your reward. Speaks good mandarin. Comes from Changrai but didn't probe family background. New to trade and in Sillipore - 1 mth.

Execution: SOP with BJ, catbath, different positions. Shegot wet easily. WLs do it so many times a day so it is difficult for them to get wet after 3 or more 4 bonks!

Overall: Can't complain for only $40 what...

sri lanang
16-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Sorry if I hurt those brothers who favour thai more, it so happen that recently (pass 5 months) that I visit, I was not able to find the type that can attract me. :(
It was then I try the China made goods which arose me alot.
Fully agree that with $40 bucks, and with those stuff, it is a good buy, but I notice that the recent batch was failing me. On top of that, the china made have some new stuff that I like to share:
You can hear the conversation of the couple next door.
When they are into business, you can enjoy their "musical tune"
And when they finish their business, you can enjoy listening on how the china made goods boost the morale of our brother next door. It is quite interesting.
Give it a try and you will understand how it feel. :p
Of all this, I still enjoy going to the $40 outlet if I could find someone that can arose me.after all with that kind of price, I could visit 3 times......

spotter542
17-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Sorry if I hurt those brothers who favour thai more, it so happen that recently (pass 5 months) that I visit, I was not able to find the type that can attract me. :(

sri lanang ,

One man's meat is another man's poison. I believe most bro "avoid" Thai WLs b'coz of ;
1. Looks (darker compared to PRC)
2. Communication (cannot jiang hua yi)
3. Misconception (Thailand has the highest AIDS cases in S.E. Asia)
4. Pricing (good one not cheap , cheap one no good !)

Not to worry , to each his own. PRC or Thai it doesn't matter.
Remember to play it safe that's all. Do not engage in unprotected sex !!!

Hope you may find a "same frequency" Thai WL soon ......... :D

mysterious
17-09-2005, 12:01 PM
At $40 with a nice and clean room and free CD is really a steal. And if you want a longer session can always book 2 time slots. Here's my brief FR on L6H54G15.

Physical: Slim, tall ( about 1.65m) tiny waist, long legs, baby smooth skin, nice SYT face,hairstyle,33A tits, Name is Fon. Looks like local Chinese.

Overall: Can't complain for only $40 what...

hey dude... i think u might have been mistaken about the address of this house.. cos as i know, there is no H54 on L6... the first house u come upon if u enter from Geylang rd is

L6H52 - friendly bespectacled young plump OKT always on the prowl outside
L6H66 - only house @ L6 with a partition outside the doorway like L18 houses
L6H70 - Open concept, where ladies are not 'trapped' in a tank
L6H72 - plain clothes theme

care to help out here?

subband
17-09-2005, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=bhoven]

Attitude: Was a bit bo chap initially but warmed up after after a while. Trick is to treat them nicely; act like a gentleman e.g if no frenching don't force and you will get your reward. Speaks good mandarin. Comes from Changrai but didn't probe family background. New to trade and in Sillipore - 1 mth.

QUOTE]

I upped her before liao, that was about 5 months ago.

Pongo
17-09-2005, 02:33 PM
hey dude... i think u might have been mistaken about the address of this house.. cos as i know, there is no H54 on L6... the first house u come upon if u enter from Geylang rd is

care to help out here?

bro h70 also got partition leh .... :)

bhoven
17-09-2005, 02:39 PM

care to help out here?

U r quite rite...its H52
Mind was on the house with the bamboo door ( sigh )
Tks for pointing out....

bhoven
17-09-2005, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=bhoven]

QUOTE]

I upped her before liao, that was about 5 months ago.

Huh? May be a different gurl as OKT said she has just arrived too...

sri lanang
20-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey brothers,
Juz a doubt, :rolleyes: why L6 n L8??? thought L16 and L18 are the hottest area? Normally if you go L6, the place are not that lighted up unlike the L16 and L18 area. As for L8, it seems that the area are more engage for the PRC activities. Is there a hidden reason behind that I notice that most of you mention more on L6 and L8 outlets rather than those in L16 and L18 outlets.

bhoven
20-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Hey brothers,
Juz a doubt, :rolleyes: why L6 n L8??? thought L16 and L18 are the hottest area? Normally if you go L6, the place are not that lighted up unlike the L16 and L18 area. As for L8, it seems that the area are more engage for the PRC activities. Is there a hidden reason behind that I notice that most of you mention more on L6 and L8 outlets rather than those in L16 and L18 outlets.

Personally prefer L 6/8 as the traffic here is less; so more discreet cheonging possible. Also OKT usually not as pushy or keen clock timers. L16/18 also have more foreign workers patronising...

Not sure if other brudders agree.

spotter542
20-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Personally prefer L 6/8 as the traffic here is less; so more discreet cheonging possible. Also OKT usually not as pushy or keen clock timers. L16/18 also have more foreign workers patronising...

bhoven ,

Agreed !
B'coz the OKT at L6 / L8 are more friendly compared to those at L18.
Human traffic are lower at these joints also.
Of courz , if you are a regular customer of the house , "extra time" will be "awarded" too. :D

k1ing2001
21-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Hi all,

this is my first and definitely not last FR...hehe....

Went to GL alone after a drinking session with my bros and my ammo was loading up,so went straight to L8 , was a bit tipsy but still manage to park my car and went hunting for my girl for the nite.

Went to H66 and see see look look, can't remember exactly which house, but is the right most one. Saw G13 and she looks quite cute, with droopy eyes and the CMF look so book her and went straight into the room for action.

She was quite friendly ,ask me to undress and proceed to the bathroom. She started washing my M16 and rub her tits on the M16, quite shiok the feeling.
Then we went to the bed and she capped my M16 and start to bj me, suction is quite ok, and she deep throated me.... wah piang the feeling damn high.. and then she took a jelly from the fridge and put it her mouth and start to bj me with it...

After the bj, she mounted me and start riding the M16, my hands started to roam and grab her tits, wah.. damn soft, very shiok to squeeze. Switched to doggie, with her standing in front of the mirror and me pumping her hard from behind, the sight is damn erotic... continue to pump her hard and squeeze her tits from behind...

Still cannot unload after the hard pumping, and time was up, she looked at me with her droopy eyes and asked me to extend one more session.... shit.. cannot tahan, need to unload the ammo so bo bian and said ok. Continue with missionary style and pump her with all my might.... but i tired liao, so ask her to bj me again to make me unload, she obljied and started to deep throat me and hj me at the same time... making sexy slurpy sound. This time i cannot tahan liao and corked my M16 and fired straight in her sexy mouth. wah piang.. damn shack after that.

Then went to bath and mission accomplished and left GL with lighter balls and
$80 poorer...

FR

BJ: 7/10, quite sexy the way she look at you while bj
FJ: 6/10, except a bit loose, er.... must hit the right spot then got feeling.
Boobs : Quite a handful.. hee hee i not good with sizes.. but her boobs damn
soft and good to grab.
Service: Quite ok, but may complain a bit here and there

RTF: Maybe.......

Buangster
21-09-2005, 04:33 AM
Ok, my first FR after bonking for a while liao.

Just now my friend jio me go GL. I asy ok as my ammo is just top up!! :p So we went the usual PRC spot and walk. Can't find any ger to our liking. So I recommend my friend go try the CAT $40 gers cause I a good experience the last time I go. So we walk up and down all the houses, in the end settle at hse38. I got myself G19 cause her boobs is BIG.

BJ: 6/10, very normal to me. Cap BJ
FJ: 5/10, Like a dead fish. Mounted on top of me for a while and say tired liao. Changed to missonary. And the way she moan sound faked and all the while looking side way. In the end no feeling. Ask her to HJ till I cum.
Looks: 6/10
Boobs : Big! Me inexperience with size lah. But one hand hold still got left over one.
Service: Nothing. Very SOP! No feeling at all. Fuck and go service.
RTF : I dun think so.

After i leave, I thought, shit I should have go back and try the last GOOD experience I had with H18 G10. Anyway here the FR on her,

BJ: 8/10, BBBJ with HOT/COLD tea! Really makes my didi stands!
FJ: 8/10, Give you the fuck me hard looks and at least her moaning sound convincing.
Boobs : Big for a her body size. Ard slightly less than one hand bah. She of pettie built.
Service: Have the GF feeling! I think that is the most important. If not I cannot cum leh. And is very cheeky.
RTF : Why not.

Sorry as this is my first FR. Not good with my england and dunno how to convert action into words.

Blacklabel
21-09-2005, 03:24 PM

just wanna to ask, i thought the L16/18 some hses refrain bangla workers from entering? is it true?

shit8
21-09-2005, 09:58 PM
For all brothers just a note:

l18h42g25 (ah yi) has alreadie ord wef from 150905.. ict now in bangkok..she smsed me from there..reallie wish her all the best..she has been quite a gem..

any bros frequent her too =)

Bond666
27-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Hello all bros, this is my virgin FR in this forum. Hope you all enjoy.
Anyway this encounter happened about 2 weeks back. Just returned from overseas lah ! Pai seh to all ! :)

Went to H66a at first but couldn't select a nice WL , then decided to venture to H66c. Saw Ah Boon (OKT) there , he recommended some of his WLs to me.
Took 2 mins (picky lah) to decide. Settled for G28 and paid Ah Boon. :D

Here's my rating ;

Name : G28 (didn't ask)
Looks : 7.5/10 (on the cute side)
Tits : 30A (not for big boobs lover)
AR : No
Catbath : No
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (without CD of course)
FJ : 7/10 (tight fitting)
Overall : 6.5/10
RTF : Maybe

P.S. OKT says she may ORD any day coz AV sent her there.

Hope all bros like it (though it's 2 weeks old).Thank you all !

escapist
28-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Genuine First Time: FR... never felt any girl so smooth..

Damn pissed with the stupid gf.. Kicked me in public in Little India. Decided to go to GL for release of mind. Well, dun really know how it goes but here goes..

L8H66AG2.

Decided to try $40 girls cos got choice i heard. So in i went into 66A. not badm, a lot of gals to choose from. sat down and slowly made my choice. My eyes were drawn to this nice looking girl. SYT. Damn fair. Cute, small sized, wouldn't say damn sexy. So she was G2. Walked up to the room, so wore a nice revealing chiongsam. So she asked me to get undressed, she undressed and saw she was very fair indeed. quite short. but adds to the cute factor i guess.. Proceded to wash me, body massage front and back. waited for her on the bed. She started to get me BJ. Capped tho.. Quite tight, not that bad, would have been great if it were a BBBJ. Well, i am a english speaking dude, so conversing with her in chinese was quite a chore. She then started riding me and it was nice, let my hands loose, realized that she was very very smooth, couldn't stop feeling her all around. Then, proceeded to fuck her doggie, then decided to fuck her missionary. Quite tight but the thing that tingled me was her very cute moaning. Very silent, not exaggerated which i feel very appealing. Well, in the end took my time to cum. Overall, it was an quite ok fuck. For those who like small sized SYT, can try her.

BJ: 7/10, would have been better if without cap.
FJ: very hard to gauge.. mayeb 6.5/10.
Looks: 7/10 for the cuteness.
Boobs: C cup i think. it was really really smooth. very soft and nice. just the way i like it. 8/10
Service: Nothing special.
RTF: maybe if i feel like doing a cute small girl.
G2: Kim, 22 i think.

P.s: Well, this is my first ever FR so will have to learn more i guess by going more! haha! Hoping to try those nice tall PRCs further down from H66.

escapist
30-09-2005, 04:00 AM
HEy guys,

Went to Westerhout this time.. not sure which house. but they had a dog outside. anyway it was damn late already. like 2plus. I guess most of the places there closing. went in, and this girl number 1. Seriously very cute. Went into the room with her, she straight away hug me. Started to french and then started to undress. The shower was ok. She talked a lot to me.. Ask me a lot of questions about my love life la.. very bad. When i talk about my bad relationship, i seriously lost my mood. but indeed she was very cute, but i guess it was acting. Time flew very fast.. heard before that westerhout very strict on timing.. she was counting down in minutes. Very distracting..but managed to finish the job. well, she said they were closing, in the end she asked for my number. gave her my second hp number.

overall, it was so fast, unlike the last one. But she really had that kind of GF feeling.. Very cute. Oh ya one more thing.. she has the tightest ass, perky. very pretty and cute. although she has some scarring.. not sure where they came from. it didn't matter to me.

BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: Too fast. No fun. I guess if i had more time it would have been better.
Looks: 8/10 . really pretty.
Boobies: A Cup.. not really very small either.
Service: She tried to stick her finger up my ass, laughed and said shes happy i was not gay..
RTF: not sure.. maybe
Overall, Disappointing as in the time span, but she was really attractive. But my chinese really sucks. so very hard time tcss with her.. somemore ask personal question.. more jialat.

Anyone know where can find those that quite ok with english?

U-Need
30-09-2005, 06:51 PM
After observing her for 10 minutes, I was smitten by her look and big boobs and decided to pay for her service for 2 sessions.

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Good Size)
BBBJ : 9/10
F/J : 8/10
RTF : Yes

Once we are in the room, she took my shirt off and make small kisses at on my hand and body slowly. My dick was growing slowly with this girlfriend feeling as she did it so gently. I started kissing her neck, we then started to french kiss and she started rubbing my dick slowly. Then suddenly, she lowered my zipper and took my cock in her mouth. I was shocked! Her skill of BBBJ is so smooth and heavenly.......She did it for 2-3 minutes, then we headed for the shower.

She bathed me slowly with skills and patience, she got me so turned on.She slips in some listerine in her mouth and BBBJ me again. I started to finger her and could feel her dryness there. Slowly sliding my hand on to her breast and began massaging it gently at first, then harder and then follow by sucking her earlobe. We did this in the bathroom for around 10 minutes.

Then we headed for the bed, she sat me on the bed. Then I start to finger her clit and sucked her breast at the same time, she started to get wet and gave out a soft moan.

Then she turn me over and kissed down my body, start to lick the area around my mojo. We did a 69. She capped me with her mouth and I was dying to enter her. She was dripping wet so I had no problem inserting my hard cock into her. We started to make love on the edge of the bed, she sat on my lap and started moving up and down, I lick her soft nipple at the same time, she was shifting harder and harder, I could fell her breast getting harder so does my mojo.

We change to the doggy position and I starts to ramp her hard, her moaning made me thrust harder. After around 20 minutes, I came and it was like vocalno explosion. I had one of the best orgasms. It was the sweetest love making for me for a while.

shit8
30-09-2005, 07:26 PM
After observing her for 10 minutes, I was smitten by her look and big boobs and decided to pay for her service for 2 sessions.

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Good Size)
BBBJ : 9/10
F/J : 8/10
RTF : Yes

Once we are in the room, she took my shirt off and make small kisses at on my hand and body slowly. My dick was growing slowly with this girlfriend feeling as she did it so gently. I started kissing her neck, we then started to french kiss and she started rubbing my dick slowly. Then suddenly, she lowered my zipper and took my cock in her mouth. I was shocked! Her skill of BBBJ is so smooth and heavenly.......She did it for 2-3 minutes, then we headed for the shower.

She bathed me slowly with skills and patience, she got me so turned on.She slips in some listerine in her mouth and BBBJ me again. I started to finger her and could feel her dryness there. Slowly sliding my hand on to her breast and began massaging it gently at first, then harder and then follow by sucking her earlobe. We did this in the bathroom for around 10 minutes.

Then we headed for the bed, she sat me on the bed. Then I start to finger her clit and sucked her breast at the same time, she started to get wet and gave out a soft moan.

Then she turn me over and kissed down my body, start to lick the area around my mojo. We did a 69. She capped me with her mouth and I was dying to enter her. She was dripping wet so I had no problem inserting my hard cock into her. We started to make love on the edge of the bed, she sat on my lap and started moving up and down, I lick her soft nipple at the same time, she was shifting harder and harder, I could fell her breast getting harder so does my mojo.

We change to the doggy position and I starts to ramp her hard, her moaning made me thrust harder. After around 20 minutes, I came and it was like vocalno explosion. I had one of the best orgasms. It was the sweetest love making for me for a while.

wah nice fr..like veri zai likedat haha...

U-Need
30-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi Shit 8,

I must say thanks to KAMAGRA.

shit8
30-09-2005, 07:33 PM
huh tam arai

how come