PDA

View Full Version : Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16

pussyman72
14-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Actually, I heard that even if you use a condom there is a good chance of contracting STD. Herpes most common for that I think.

well, condom better then no condom. :) if really smells then forget it. else how to do ^^

if so scare better not do cos even u wear already that doesnt mean u wont get STD. Cap are not 100% full prove. even it is 99.9% protection, the 00.1% is still a risk. imagin u do 10 girls using caps meaning 00.1% x 10 = 1% chance u will get it. this is what my home doctor told me.

whether her pussy smells is properly due to hygine. girls virginal have many diff kind of bacterial. there is good n there is bad ones. when girls drinks or eat something such as liq. durain etc. sometime u can smell it from her pussy lol.

anyway some STD cannot be cure. even she took medication already some of this virus are still in her body. so even u think her pussy smell ok that doesnt mean u can go raw on her. cos u still stand a chance being transmited by her.

bottom line Wear a Hat n dont let ur bro raw ur brain. :D

anyway here is one of the common health problem having sex with woman with unprotected sex. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/womenshealth/sexlife/chlamydia.htm

Garage1
14-10-2007, 11:04 PM
FR on L18H44G11
last house on L18 stretch

Gal11
Boobs - A, small.. nothing to grab or shout abt
BJ - 4/10 , CBJ that is short
FJ - 3/10 , lousy and dead fish standard.. nothing is worse than a dead fish
shower - 1/10 , it will be faster n cleaner if u shower yrself.. total waste time in toilet
rtf - no way, suggest u throw yr $40 elsewhere!

sheldon
16-10-2007, 04:24 AM
FR on L18H44G11
last house on L18 stretch

Gal11
Boobs - A, small.. nothing to grab or shout abt
BJ - 4/10 , CBJ that is short
FJ - 3/10 , lousy and dead fish standard.. nothing is worse than a dead fish
shower - 1/10 , it will be faster n cleaner if u shower yrself.. total waste time in toilet
rtf - no way, suggest u throw yr $40 elsewhere!

she is really not worth patronising!!
bro, hope you will find some well worth stuff soon. :)

Yomun aka Vin
18-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Been sometime since I been to cat40. guess luck is with me tonight. Went into a house and saw a very cute looking girl. She has the size of a secondary school girl, about 1.5m in ht, nice big expressive eyes and perky boobs. She seems friendly and was signalling to me. Ok , try lah.

Worht the $40. Those who has fetish of bonking school girl must try. She comes in a very small package. Very good body with no fats at all and flat abs. Boobs should be small A/B cup but very nicely shaped. Butt is small and but very perky. Grabbing them is like grabbing 2 buns....song!!!

She has very good attitude too. Not mechanical inside the room and GFE is 8/10. She is definitely an up and coming GEM.

RTF : definitely!

yanz
18-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Been sometime since I been to cat40. guess luck is with me tonight. Went into a house and saw a very cute looking girl. She has the size of a secondary school girl, about 1.5m in ht, nice big expressive eyes and perky boobs. She seems friendly and was signalling to me. Ok , try lah.

Worht the $40. Those who has fetish of bonking school girl must try. She comes in a very small package. Very good body with no fats at all and flat abs. Boobs should be small A/B cup but very nicely shaped. Butt is small and but very perky. Grabbing them is like grabbing 2 buns....song!!!

She has very good attitude too. Not mechanical inside the room and GFE is 8/10. She is definitely an up and coming GEM.

RTF : definitely!

Maybe u would like to include hse n girl number as well?? :)

intrigue
18-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Hey brudders,

Came back from H38G11.. here are the folllowing FR

Looks:7.5 (Suspected went under the knife)
Body:7.5 (Small petite frame)
Breast:7.5 (Enhanced C)
BJ:2 (With cap plus short one. Rush it thru)
FJ:1 (Rush the job thru. Super pissed)
GFE:0 (Totally not service oriented. Only left me with anger)
RTF:0 (I rather fuck a cat than her)

Please avoid at all cost for brudders looking for good service cos i just hate chics that rush job thru with fake moans.

anotherSamster
18-10-2007, 03:03 PM
FR on L8H66E G8

I Just try L8-H66E. Actually wanted to go to the famous 666 house, but too full already... too much waiting time.

Anyway, girl I tried was G8. Forgot her name...

Awesome body! Not too thin, not too short. Just right!

However service was very standard. She seemed not so interested.

if u dun care much of service, and just wanna bonk and leave, then she's pretty good choice.

Looks (face) : 6/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs : 9/10. (soft, and nice nipples, I think B or C cup.)
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 8/10 (I enjoyed it because she was hot body, so it was good! allows different positions)
RTF: Maybe.....

I think maybe if rtf many times her service will improve...

Marino
19-10-2007, 04:31 AM
tried L18 H18, the house that most will provide bbbj with hot and cold treatment. took gal 9. overall quite a good bonk. :)

L18 H18 G9

looks:6
boobs: 7
fj: 7
bbbj: 8 with hot n cold treatment
rtf: can, no problem

she threw in a short massage as i cum quite fast after her good bbbj

makop
19-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey brudders,

Came back from H38G11..

Please avoid at all cost for brudders looking for good service cos i just hate chics that rush job thru with fake moans.

Bro, L18H38 usually all the pretty gals are like that one last time i used to go for gal 88 and 99 but that was long time ago dun know they still working there anot and their service is like what you say so if you go there is only for their looks. No offence to H38 supporters.

bikerlover
19-10-2007, 08:29 PM
L6H66G15

Looks : at certain angle looks beautiful
height : short
BBBJ : 6.5
FJ : 6.5 not much sound effect

SDMM
22-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Yo bros

Can anyone recommend which house have full size mirrors on the walls
I remember one at weesterhout but forgot the house number

Thanks in advace

jdi813
22-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I remember one at weesterhout but forgot the house numberu can try WH8 :D

Dell
22-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi SDMM

WH10 my favourite house, also have.

brian33
22-10-2007, 11:43 PM
L8H66E G22 Joy 21

Tits: Cup B
Nicely Shaved pussy
Very Nice PINK nipple
Attitude: 8/10

intrigue
24-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Hey Brudders,

Just came back from L18H40G5.

Face: 7
Body: 7.5
Boobs: C( Enahanced)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 7
GFE:9
RTF: Yes

I can be considered a very strict valuer. But trust me, you will not disagree with me on this great valuable gem. :)

RealHit
25-10-2007, 01:36 AM
wow bro brian din notice u got her so eaRly, well b4 i tried her today b4 i saw ur post, anyway here's my FR on her. body wise great looking shape. breast was a nice hold i can tell u but service wise not too keen, SOP nia wash n was keeping herself distance during the whole course. No gf feel just like her looks thou but normal sop bonk, no special skills nor servicing. Overall i'll say 5/10.:( :(

brian33
25-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Hi Bro RealHit,

Well...I find her <<G22>> service overall not bad!

FR on : L8H66E G19 Jai 28

Tits: Cup 34B
Neat pussy
Dark brown nipple
Attitude: 7/10
ORD: April 08'

ReCaRo79
25-10-2007, 03:54 AM
wow bro brian din notice u got her so eaRly, well b4 i tried her today b4 i saw ur post, anyway here's my FR on her. body wise great looking shape. breast was a nice hold i can tell u but service wise not too keen, SOP nia wash n was keeping herself distance during the whole course. No gf feel just like her looks thou but normal sop bonk, no special skills nor servicing. Overall i'll say 5/10.:( :(

ya bro i totally agree with you tat her service is not that good, What i like about her is her slutty face and her body with nice round boobs and pink nipples. The first time i tried her is not that good but after few times later much better. I can say that wat attracts bro to bonk her is her looks but not her service.

ReCaRo79
25-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Yo bros

Thanks in advace

Bro, I have personally tried few times in WH House no. 8 with my favourite girl 99 from that house. From what i know, my favourite girl no. 99 's room have mirror on the ceiling. You can look at ur own actions while bonking with the reflections from the mirror on top of the ceiling.

Hope that will solve ur question :)

Pls up my points if u can :p

ReCaRo79
25-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Yo bros

Thanks in advace

Bro, I have personally tried few times in WH House no. 8 with my favourite girl 99 from that house. From what i know, my favourite girl no. 99 's room have mirror on the ceiling. You can look at ur own actions while bonking with the reflections from the mirror on top of the ceiling.

Hope that will solve ur question :)

Pls up my points if u can :p

RealHit
25-10-2007, 11:04 PM
well, totally agree with u bro ReCaro, her slutty face do attracts :o my weakest link, wanted to look for Tae G1 but she went back. But 66E do have some of the fairest and sluttish WG on tbh that is the prob why i always go back :D

horniez
26-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Hi all,

here's a short FR on L8H66gG88

Face: 6/10
Boobs: B+ cup? though a little stiff...
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5 / 10

Basically it was pretty okay, a standard catbath, followed by BBBJ. I didn't want to cum too early, as I haven't cum in a while. So I sat her up and started to suck on her nipples.

After a while, we started to french like lovers, not too bad, quite like it.

Then we proceeded to FJ. still pretty alrite, missionary, doggy, cow girl... I den ask her for CIM, at first she said no, but after grinding a little bit and ask her again, and YES! She said okay.

Oh yah, she was naturally wet, didn't need the KY jelly, that was what impressed me lar. :)

Up my points if you like my FR lar. :D

Cheers!

Hornyguy26
26-10-2007, 04:29 AM
hi all,

im new here.This is my 1st Fr posting here if anything wrong pls correct me thanks.

Here come my posting start. Last 2 week i feel horny so go to GL L8H66gG78 but heard that OKT said she is going home so i take G11 if im no wrong this 2 gals is the Ang Pai of the house is it? When i reach there this just finish her job & having her dinner i think, is ard 9pm++ ba then the OKT told me to wait a while. After she finish her dinner she bring me to her room. WE take off our cloth then go to bathroom to wash just washing nth happen no bj. i feel weird how come no bj she just washing for me only??? after finish our washing i waiting her on the bed. She finish her washing then coming to me & ask me wanna use cd when BJ?? :confused: she tell me that she just finish her dinner that she eat some chilli so if didnt use cd for bj my didi will hot hahaha... i tell her nvm just try. then we begin our bj walao rally hot man :eek: after 2min of bj i feel cant tahan anymore told her to cap me then we start our fj. she ride me on top , i saw her face look like she was enjoy the fj . after few min while she ride on me i feel i gonna cum liao then i tell her ride me faster baby. WOW!!!! nice ride . i was cummed when she riding me faster game over!!! after that she asking for 2nd time wow!!! i tell her i cant already cos my didi totally die maybe because of the chilli make my didi very hot so cant do it anymore. Then she just lye down toward to me then i just hug her wow just like my gf sia. my gf always like that after finish fj. wooo......... shiok!!! then we go to wash. GAME OVER.

Face : 8/10
BJ : 6/10 ( maybe if b'cos she just finish her dinner so not so good)
body : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
RTF : will try again see her service will better or not.

expressDefrost
28-10-2007, 11:03 AM
longtime no post fr, here it goes. just went bonking with my buddies last night to L18 last house ,diagonal oppo H54
i took Girl 11 , name cant remember liao, service was very sop or lacking of it, very restrictive and almost everything cannot and show u black face..i think it just a shower+ fuck + shower style.. what a waste of my money
my buddy took girl 18 , also lousy he say.. very rush and only lie there like a corpse while she do her thing

lousy girls , another time then.. time to hunt for new meat

Driftmaster
09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi bros,

Wanna share FR wif u guys.

Ydae aft partying went dw to L18 ard 345am, left wif nt much option for tat timing. Choose L18H14. Went in wif 1 fren n saw 4 left in the tank.
The okt called us to each take 2 gals so they can close shop for the day liao.:D

Didn't listen to him n took g138. Her name is moy fm bangkok. Soso look. Went into the room n sop went for shower. She really shower me very clean, took quite awhile on the shower part. She used a shower gel product on my dick n is very cool. Like peppermint feeling. Trying to noe wat tat but in thai langague.

Once shower all done, rest on bed n ready for action.
Catbath n bj was short but fj very acommodating, tried various position.
Overall quite pleased wif the service.

Below is the rating.

G138 Moy
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10

Look

jdi813
10-11-2007, 12:16 AM
was walking around tonite and dropped by L18H16 ... noticed that there are 3 new gals (G4, G6 & G28) working ... so total number of gals now is 7 ... the 3 new ones look quite not bad ... will go check it out eventually and give an update

remember ... "to each his own" ... "one man's meat is another man's poison" ... last time my fellow cheong kaki ask me who is the ang pai for this house ... i told him G20 was super busy ... after he tried he say not his type :p

for me i'll most prob stick with my regular gal till she goes back home ... nowadays cheong budget kena cut drastically liao :(

jdi813
11-11-2007, 11:34 AM
ok ... was down to look for my regular gal last nite ... no FR from me on that but will do a short update on the 3 new gals @ L18H16

G28 - quite pretty and bitchy looking for those who are into that sort of looks

G6 / G4 - average ... not much of an impression on both except the one with the tinted hair is the prettier of the 2

service-wise neber try so no comment

sintaro
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM
This house L18H16 used to be like my second home when the former no. 11 and 15 was around. Practically bonk either one of them every week until they R.O.D.

G28 small boobs and the tits are very dark chocolate color. Service so so. But her cunt get very wet when you finger her.
Just tried G4 this evening, quite a pleasant smiling girl, complexion a bit on the dark side for a 25 years old girl from Chiangrai. Body no baby fat and has a very nice shape boobs. Can do 69 but only dare to fiddle with my finger. Hole relatively tight.

Another quite sweet to me is no. 1 She is very accomodating.

Next target will be G6

jdi813
11-11-2007, 09:34 PM
This house L18H16 used to be like my second home when the former no. 11 and 15 was around. Practically bonk either one of them every week until they R.O.D.

G28 ... blah blah blah ...
Just tried G4 this evening ... blah blah blah ...

Next target will be G6i c i c ... @ the rate i'm going i think 1816 is going to becum my regular haunt as well :o ... so u still hanging out there nowadays ??? anyway SALUTE u for the quick and comprehensive QC reports on the new gals ...

wah u is really very familiar with this hse :D

CeiResident
12-11-2007, 08:03 PM
bro Jdi i also want to be regular of this house nia... Remember to bring me along hor keke....

jdi813
12-11-2007, 09:05 PM
bro Jdi i also want to be regular of this house nia... Remember to bring me along hor keke....dun wan to bring u along la ... later kena whack by u again... blah blah blah ... last time my fellow cheong kaki ask me who is the ang pai for this house ... i told him G20 was super busy ... after he tried he say not his type ... blah blah blah ... remember :p

sintaro
16-11-2007, 07:30 AM
i c i c ... @ the rate i'm going i think 1816 is going to becum my regular haunt as well :o ... so u still hanging out there nowadays ??? anyway SALUTE u for the quick and comprehensive QC reports on the new gals ...

wah u is really very familiar with this hse :D

Bro jdi813, no problem we are here to share. Yesterday just came back from Chiangmai but went there with wifey. So yesterday nite after my gym went to try out no. 6. Her body abit rundown. Hole still quite tight and can speak Hokkien. Now that I have tried most of them except no. 11 I think the next time I visit I will only go for no. 1 or 4

Cheers

shag_fest
18-11-2007, 04:38 AM
L6H66CG66

helo bros. long time i never post FR liao. but i do keep aBreast wif all the FRs and happenings in SBF.

Juz came back frm a sat nite bonk wic was a spontaneous destination after hanging out wif frens. Walked ard to recce at L18 up to the indos FLs and the PRC gals. Then, I rem reading a gd FR b4 abt L6H66CG99 and went to the hse to ask the OKT for the gal. 2 bad she was not working tonite n i never asked why but he recommended me G66. I was reluctant at first coz all the gals in the tank showed little or no interest at all. but WTF, heeded the OKT recommendations, paid up and up we go....

my 1st impression abt her was dat she was the better looking than all the gals in the tank dat time. i had a closer look in the room and she did not surprise nor disappoint me. Jus a wry smile while we undress n her black thong realy did set the mood and woken up shag_fest jr!

shower was sop. we did not talk much coz she told me dat they were 30mins to closing time at 2 and i was the last customer n she was a bit tired. i was also a lil sleepy n juz wanted to release my load n hv a gd sleep at home.

On bed, she poured some baby powder on my body n start spreading it wif her B+ boobs. It was good for a few mins. catbath was sop too. she capped me after awhile and did a hot bj twice and a super massage wif her 2 fingers on my bro. at dat point of time, my bro was alrd erected to the max! continued for a gd 5 mins n we were ready to fark.

she rode on me as i grabbed her boobs n spanked her ass. turned her to missionary n lo n behold, face to face she suddenly start chatting.. she asked me my age, name, etc...all the while i was humping her n sucking her nips. turned her doggie n ram her for a good 5 mins n cum. she wiped me off n laid side by side like lovers n we chatted a bit... she asked me why i was quiet all the while n i replied..cos she was! we both luffed. haha... realized dat she's a sweet 23yo gal...

-report card-

name : ICE
face : 7/10 (sweet face n nice smile)
body : 7/10 (smooth, fair skin)
boobs : 7/10 (im a boobs guy. hers was B but nice n soft)
catbath : 6/10 (baby powder n rub wif boobs was gd. but her moans are fake)
bj : 7.5/10 (hot bj + massage = power!)
fj : 7/10 (sop for me. ride, mission, doggie..unload)
attitude : 7/10 (cld be more if she talk to me earlier then wait till missionary)
overall : 7/10
damage : $40 (i had better cat40 bonks b4 dat i did tip)
RTF : nope. read my siganture...

jdi813
18-11-2007, 09:03 AM
L6H66CG66

helo bros. long time i never post FR liao. but i do keep aBreast wif all the FRs and happenings in SBF.

Juz came back frm a sat nite bonk wic was a spontaneous destination after hanging out wif frens. Walked ard to recce at L18 up to the indos FLs and the PRC gals. Then, I rem reading a gd FR b4 abt L6H66CG99 and went to the hse to ask the OKT for the gal. 2 bad she was not working tonite n i never asked why but he recommended me G66. I was reluctant at first coz all the gals in the tank showed little or no interest at all. but WTF, heeded the OKT recommendations, paid up and up we go ... blah blah blah ...piang eh another one ... fuck until blur ... L6 only got ONE H66 (no Alphabet) ... L8 got FOUR H66 (G, E, C, A)

anyway judging by ur FR the house u went to is most prob L8H66C

shag_fest
18-11-2007, 02:00 PM
piang eh another one ... fuck until blur ... L6 only got ONE H66 (no Alphabet) ... L8 got FOUR H66 (G, E, C, A)

anyway judging by ur FR the house u went to is most prob L8H66C

sori lah...its Lor 8 ok bro...chill. :D

arum
18-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Report - L6H72G7

New bro here - came to singapore sometime back, wish I'd found this forum earlier. Anyway here's my first FR attempt.

Went GL around 7 p.m, looking to try L66 after reading many recommendations here. Had a closed sign, guy standing outside recommended H72.

Chose G7 (looked ok, plus wasn't either looking bored like some others or waving desperately; just nice smile...) - Roundish face (not like other thai girls), medium ht.

After paying, she caught my hand and took me to the room. Once inside, she hugged me close for a couple of minutes, then starting undoing the buttons of my shirt / jeans. Nice slow action, then took me to the bath.

Standard wash and soap with hands - cleaned my dick and surroundings and ass (I thought she did that anticipating a good lick / rim, but turned out wrong). Soft hands, slow wash.

Tried talking to her - name was Booey, but not fluent in English. Anyway, she made me lie down on the bed, slow breast and hand rub, then began licking my nipples while her hands played with my dick. Soft, slow touching unlike most WL's; they usually tend to grab and squeeze, this one was much more friendly. After 2 mins, she fished out the condom for the BJ - put it on with her mouth, hands massaging all over.

Good BJ style - long up and down, then a few licks at the top before going down again, soft mouth, no teeth. Got me up within a few seconds then continued for about 4 - 5 mins until I was ready for the FJ. I wanted to try a different position (doggie style) but she didn't understand (probably thought I wanted anal, she looked so afraid that I gave up).

Standard upside down (girl above, me below, with hands free to hold her boobs - she was a 32 B / C, nice firm flesh) - she positioned herself, then a vigorous up down for a few minutes till I shot. After that, carefully cleaned out the condom, then cleaned herself first before giving me another bath / wash.

Ratings / comments :

Looks : 7/10 (Looks to be around 25, round features)
Boobs : 7/10 (a little small, but nice firm flesh)
Body : 6/10 (extra loose flesh around the waist, looks like she had a baby some time recently).
Attitude : 9/10 (Nice friendly smile, no false noises, enthusiastic. However, English language seems to be a problem)
BJ : 8+/10
FJ : 7+/10
RTF : Maybe - decent BJ and soft handling, but otherwise nothing extraordinary.

gottasexu
19-11-2007, 03:05 PM
There is an SYT at H54!Super cute
I failed to remember her no. but she catches my eyes!

If not for my friend who want to leave fast, I will on her!
anyon knows her?

shag_fest
19-11-2007, 03:31 PM
cute differs from diff ppl la bro... to yr eyes she may be cute but to some not... next time get her tag no. ok.. anyway, im not a fan of hse54. the okt not frenly at all.. the other time me n my frens went in to recce n there were 2 gals only n left n the okt made a remark...WTF! since then we never step in back...

Amazed69
19-11-2007, 10:22 PM
First ever FR posting..

FR on L8H66GG6

Wanted to visit L6H66 after reading all the wonderful FRs posted but when I arrived, OMG!! Crowded siah.. Sian.. rushing for time so walked around to see if anywhere else catches my eyes.

Whilst passing L8, okt of H66G called out to me and invited me to view his gers and was full of praises for all his gers. Was thinking since I'm here, might as well.. chose G6 and up we went.

Once in the room, proceeded to bath and I must say she is very thorough in her wash, esp at the little bro down south.. After being assured that little bro is clean, she proceeded to give a wonderful BBBJ in the shower.. WOW!! (have not tried warm BBBJ so seniors, pls pardon my excitement..) can't wait to see what will be in store later..

Proceeded to the bed and maybe my excitement got to me so expectations might be a bit too high. Thus when the actions begin which seems to be SOP, pretty anti-climax.. sigh... Did the usual with some catbath followed by another round of BBBJ which have enough suction that I asked for her to cap me before I wasted all without even trying her out..

Started with cowgal and after a while, requested for doggy where we went at it for a while. Nice ass to make doggy experience great.. and finally, switched to missionary for final unloading.

Upside

- Nice and soft boobs that leaves me hoping that my hands are longer to be able to constantly hold on to them all the way..
- Accomodating with positions..
- Understand some English so comms is slightly easier
- Good BBBJ
- No rush

Down side

- No Frenching.. thus no GF feeling.. sob..

Overall summary

Looks : 5/10 (not a looker or SYT, in my opinion)
Boobs : 7/10 (prob a B. Nice and soft, a little dropey..)
Body : 8/10 (slim with no loose flesh)
Attitude : 6/10 (Nice friendly smile, some false noises though, No GFE)
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Prob not.. too many out there yet to try..

Hope the FR is not too long.. First FR so will try to improve my report writing skills..

to copy from senior... one man's meat is another's poison so...

jdi813
20-11-2007, 12:24 AM
There is an SYT at H54! ... blah blah blah ...yeah drove by the other day on the way home ... saw a SYT standing at the door toking to the OKT or whoever ... my first impression was WAH beh pai sia ... WH54 got this sorta quality nowadays ah ... hmmm ... only impression was she was good looking ... but than again was only a drive by could be wrong... blah blah blah ... anyway, im not a fan of hse54. the okt not frenly at all.. the other time me n my frens went in to recce n there were 2 gals only n left n the okt made a remark...WTF! ... blah blah blah ...yeah know wat u mean ... the OKT tok too much for their own good ... sibeh guai lan somemore ... whenever I go in even to this day ... KNN ... sure got alot of snide remarks ... hear liao oso sian 1/2 :mad:

sintaro
20-11-2007, 07:20 AM
yeah drove by the other day on the way home ... saw a SYT standing at the door toking to the OKT or whoever ... my first impression was WAH beh pai sia ... WH54 got this sorta quality nowadays ah ... hmmm ... only impression was she was good looking ... but than again was only a drive by could be wrongyeah know wat u mean ... the OKT tok too much for their own good ... sibeh guai lan somemore ... whenever I go in even to this day ... KNN ... sure got alot of snide remarks ... hear liao oso sian 1/2 :mad:

I said it before over my dead body will I step into that fucking house again. Bastard damn kl, pass fucking remark like "see for fun" "not taking as wife" blah blah blah. Hoping to see that fucking house close down and we have our last laugh.

jdi813
20-11-2007, 08:34 AM
will do a short FR today ... nowadays dun have internet @ work liao so gotta post @ odd hours

L18H16G21

Name - gotta ask her urself

Looks - to me she is the prettiest gal in the cat40 scene at this moment (but than again I dun cheong alot nowadays so I could be wrong)

Body - tall and meaty in all the correct places ... fucking nice to hug

Boobs - enhanced but very very good job ... not obvious and very nice to look at

Bath - washes you up very throughly ... she is very particular about hygiene

Catbath - good ... knows how to please

BJ - one thing I like about her is that she is very SAFE ... capped BJ ... but a very good capped BJ ... she is skillful

FJ - she is very proactive and willing to service you goot goot ... usually I dun change many positions with her ... cowgal, missionary maybe doggie ... but her work ethic is very good ... KNN jus thinkin about her is making me smile :D

GFE - people susceptible to KC beware ... she doesn't go all out to KC but somehow u can just so easily fall for her charms ... she is a beauty with a easy going likeable personality to match

RTF - piang eh been doing nothing but that for since I found her :D

To me she is a real gem and I've been selfish and keeping her low profile, as it was hard enuf to get slots for her as it is ... even now i'm thinking whether to post this FR or not ... only means I might have to queue longer ... also my opinion is that the forum has changed alot over the years and posting FRs and sharing gems is not what it used to be ... last thing I want is my FR getting back to her ... or some no standard cheongster giving her a hard time.

NOTE - She's not hiong hiong like the gals @ 666 and dun think she ever will be, her type of service is different ... dunno how to describe la

she is kinda fragile so dun be rough with her ... treat her nicely and she will reciprocate with good service ... she is not into ROUGH SEX and will retaliate if sufficiently provoked

the above is my frank opinion ... feel free to go call her at your own risk

Liquid@cid
20-11-2007, 11:02 AM
been awhile neve visit cat40,few days bk went jalan jalan with my colleagues,chio by a OKT at H38,actually dont really like the OKT there since 2001,attitude problem,they mainly go for japanese customer,ayw my colleagues decided to go in see see,once seated looking at the tank,saw a syt(skin quite fair) wearing a transparent white skirt showing her black G-String,turn me on sia..go for it..while walking up the stair with me following behind,her skirt too short,showing her G-string,my didi already bei tahan liao..once inside the room(red dimmed light with mirrors around),give a smile n proceed to undress..to my surprise, her body is perfect,big boobs(enhanced),nice butt,no tummy fats..minus point is her height,think abt 1.5m..as per normal,ask to off the aircon before proceeding to bath...there 1 more thing needs to mention,been visiting cat40 for the past,neve a girl addressing me as "sir",to my surprising,this girl does..sir here sir there,attitude was so good..the rest was sop...

L18H38G88

Looks:7(Syt)
boobs:Estimate 34C(enhanced)
Body:7
Catbath:7.5(Cathbath from leg to neh neh,after catbath she will apply baby lotion on your didi n start breast fuking u,shiok!!!)
Bj:6(Prefer Bbbj)
Fj:7(cowgirl,missionary & unload in doggie)
Attitude:7.5
RTF:(RTF yesterday,Damn!!! neve work,not feeling well)

Note: this is a sharing FR,to bros who tried never gets the same service,please don't frame me,cat40 girls depending alot on their mood to work..Cheers!!!:)

freakyfreak
20-11-2007, 06:51 PM
First ever FR. Bear with me cheongsters.

No action in a long time so decided on double trouble. Went to L18 (houses diagonally opposite W54) and was quoted standard rates of $80. How come everyone else quoted $40, I ask. He pointed me to some lorong opposite and said "you can get $25 there". Bloody OKT kwai lan ad trying to skin a newbie. I said no way. Came to fuck - not get fucked!

SO tried my luck at L6. H66 only had 2 girls and look very unhappy. I moved on to H54. Had no girls but was shown pix. Whatever lah.

Picked No. 7 and went to the room.

L6H54G7 (Tar)
Looks:7
Boobs:Cute, real
Catbath:6
cBj:6
Fj:7 (cowgirl,missionary & unload in doggie)
Attitude:7
RTF: No
Very SOP and no connection -even if for 15 minutes.

Went for second mission. Walked about to Lorong 8 and first OKT met was 66G. Courteous fellow and I already made my mind to go there from all the reports. So went in.

2 girls only. One looked away like I was her father. The other was pretty but pu a face so sour tht milk can become cheese in 10 seconds! OKT said dont worry - they all give good service. "Guarantee". Like real!!! So i trust people easily....

This one made my day.

L8H66GG99 (Pauline)
Looks:9
Boobs:Cute, real (tattoos! always dreamt of bonking one)
Body:8
Catbath:9 (brought me round the world..woo hoo)
BBBJ: 8 (skill siah... buay tahan ..ask her to cap me and blow - cannot take risk - want to live forever)
FJ:9 (cowgirl, some acrobatic position tt dont know name & unload in missionary)
Attitude:9.99
RTF: YES!!!

She warmed up to me well and we even lip-locked a little. Better of the two by a mile!

Cyberspace Nerd
20-11-2007, 07:42 PM
will do a short FR today ... nowadays dun have internet @ work liao so gotta post @ odd hours

L18H16G21

Boobs - enhanced but very very good job ... not obvious and very nice to look at

wah, thanks for the FR. But I m not really into enhanced boobs. is the boobs hard or those can't tell type when u touch it? I have phobia when it comes to hard boobs. :p

jdi813
20-11-2007, 08:18 PM
wah, thanks for the FR. But I m not really into enhanced boobs. is the boobs hard or those can't tell type when u touch it? I have phobia when it comes to hard boobs. :pactually i cannot tell bro ... i only think they are enhanced cos it's almost impossible for someone with such a slim frame to have such big boobs ... but bottomline for me the overall effect is very very very nice ...

boobs-wise to a noobie cheongster like myself ... they feel so damn real and shiok

p2923m
20-11-2007, 09:45 PM
:D Any body have try on L8H66G66 before? Look like not bad ~:D

Cyberspace Nerd
20-11-2007, 10:21 PM
actually i cannot tell bro ... i only think they are enhanced cos it's almost impossible for someone with such a slim frame to have such big boobs ... but bottomline for me the overall effect is very very very nice ...

boobs-wise to a noobie cheongster like myself ... they feel so damn real and shiok

how big is it? since you can't tell if it';s fake, then it probably is not hard.

I will go and test it and then tell you if it's real or fake. :D

jdi813
20-11-2007, 10:44 PM
how big is it? since you can't tell if it';s fake, then it probably is not hard.

I will go and test it and then tell you if it's real or fake. :Dbig la for her frame ... will wait for ur in depth analysis ... be ncie to her ya :o

Ashgrove6
20-11-2007, 11:00 PM

I will go and test it and then tell you if it's real or fake. :D

Personally, I have tried a few Thai FL from HC. Their tits are hard like fake but it all natural. These gals consumed some kind of Thai JAMU (natural herbs from tree roots. Indonesia also produce Jamu too) It's a daily consumption like vitamins. It enhanced the firmness of the tits so feels like fake. The gals sometime stop taking when tits gets too hard & it hurts. But then again some of the gals may actually be fake.

I have asked a Thai girl to buy 1 kg for my OC use. They also have it for men as well. There used to be a shop in Parkway Parade basement (dunno if still there) selling Indonesian type of Jamu for those who need sexual enhancement but need to consume long term like 5 to 6 mths to feel the effect.

shag_fest
20-11-2007, 11:37 PM
been awhile neve visit cat40,few days bk went jalan jalan with my colleagues,chio by a OKT at H38,actually dont really like the OKT there since 2001,attitude problem,they mainly go for japanese customer,ayw my colleagues decided to go in see see,once seated looking at the tank,saw a syt(skin quite fair) wearing a transparent white skirt showing her black G-String,turn me on sia..go for it..while walking up the stair with me following behind,her skirt too short,showing her G-string,my didi already bei tahan liao..once inside the room(red dimmed light with mirrors around),give a smile n proceed to undress..to my surprise, her body is perfect,big boobs(enhanced),nice butt,no tummy fats..minus point is her height,think abt 1.5m..as per normal,ask to off the aircon before proceeding to bath...there 1 more thing needs to mention,been visiting cat40 for the past,neve a girl addressing me as "sir",to my surprising,this girl does..sir here sir there,attitude was so good..the rest was sop...

L18H38G88

Looks:7(Syt)
boobs:Estimate 34C(enhanced)
Catbath:7.5(Cathbath from leg to neh neh,after catbath she will apply baby lotion on your didi n start breast fuking u,shiok!!!)
Bj:6(Prefer Bbbj)
Fj:7(cowgirl,missionary & unload in doggie)
Attitude:7.5
RTF:(RTF yesterday,Damn!!! neve work,not feeling well)

Note: this is a sharing FR,to bros who tried never gets the same service,please don't frame me,cat40 girls depending alot on their mood to work..Cheers!!!:)

ya bro. hse 38 okt is sometimes crazy. depends on his mood if he wans to treat his customer good or bad. the one wif the moving teeth is the crazy one. the other one is ok. they will ask u in to look see if the gals hv no jap booking. all of the gals in the hse have super big boobs...i tried a few alrd. service good...maybe coz they are trained to service japanese.... bow here, bow there...

GLCheong
25-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Try this G11 at L18H18 a while back. Found her not bad.

Look: Slighly tan, nice face
Body: Tall 1.68-1.7m. Slim, A cup.
Special: Hot and Cold BBBJ
Customer service: Good. Speaks some English,
so won be chicken and duck talk.

Overrall: Good enough to deserve a small tip.

Ah Ti
27-11-2007, 01:38 AM
First ever FR. Bear with me cheongsters.

No action in a long time so decided on double trouble. Went to L18 (houses diagonally opposite W54) and was quoted standard rates of $80. How come everyone else quoted $40, I ask. He pointed me to some lorong opposite and said "you can get $25 there". Bloody OKT kwai lan ad trying to skin a newbie. I said no way. Came to fuck - not get fucked!

SO tried my luck at L6. H66 only had 2 girls and look very unhappy. I moved on to H54. Had no girls but was shown pix. Whatever lah.

Picked No. 7 and went to the room.

L6H54G7 (Tar)
Looks:7
Boobs:Cute, real
Catbath:6
cBj:6
Fj:7 (cowgirl,missionary & unload in doggie)
Attitude:7
RTF: No
Very SOP and no connection -even if for 15 minutes.

Went for second mission. Walked about to Lorong 8 and first OKT met was 66G. Courteous fellow and I already made my mind to go there from all the reports. So went in.

2 girls only. One looked away like I was her father. The other was pretty but pu a face so sour tht milk can become cheese in 10 seconds! OKT said dont worry - they all give good service. "Guarantee". Like real!!! So i trust people easily....

This one made my day.

L8H66GG99 (Pauline)
Looks:9
Boobs:Cute, real (tattoos! always dreamt of bonking one)
Body:8
Catbath:9 (brought me round the world..woo hoo)
BBBJ: 8 (skill siah... buay tahan ..ask her to cap me and blow - cannot take risk - want to live forever)
FJ:9 (cowgirl, some acrobatic position tt dont know name & unload in missionary)
Attitude:9.99
RTF: YES!!!

She warmed up to me well and we even lip-locked a little. Better of the two by a mile!

WAH, looks 9 body 8, these day cat 40 still got such gem ? even those top quality PRC FL who hanging around Lor 8 to 12 the most score 8+ nia, 9 point is a big thing like super earthquake, must go jalan jalan liao....
230 pm reach 66G, she's working,did not see her yet, caretaker selling hard, got dragon got phoenix, to me, just a $40 fxxk, why's the big deal; so just paid & wait for her.My time comes, Super earthquake did not happen as usaul, the score fr me:
Lor8 H66G G99 Pauline:
Looks: 7 ( ok nia, look like the not so pretty HK actress who act as a MIDLINK insurance agent)
Boobs: 5.8 small and dark nipples. ( I love nice shaped boobs,even it's small, but this one out)
Body: 5.5 . Tummy obvious, her body is out of shape abit towards MICHELLIN man. The two gift of chiangrai girl: Slim and fair skin she lack of.
her service was SOP as cat 40. And one good point is she is very patient,
I was good form today and do it quite long, apply almost every position, she
matching without a single word, good working attitude.

Above is my true opinon for the benifits of all the bros, I think bro freaky freak you that day mao liao.....Gem , yes, if you are very lucky, miracle will happen, and you will treasure her, hide her like The lord of the ring.....

justl00king
27-11-2007, 02:42 AM
Anyone got any chio gems to share for cat 40?

Standard dropping quite badly nowadays.

jdi813
27-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Anyone got any chio gems to share for cat 40?

Standard dropping quite badly nowadays.u can try L18H16G21 (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2406915&postcount=3572) lor ... u can check out my previous FR ... to me she is chio and a gem ... but like i said dun expect 666 kinda service

if u just wan gem u can try WH8G81 (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2404552&postcount=3374)

justl00king
28-11-2007, 12:04 AM
u can try L18H16G21 (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2406915&postcount=3572) lor ... u can check out my previous FR ... to me she is chio and a gem ... but like i said dun expect 666 kinda service

if u just wan gem u can try WH8G81 (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2404552&postcount=3374)Thanks!

Will check them out some time. :)

tigerbelion
28-11-2007, 01:09 AM
As my lovely pet went to Thailand for a 4days trip...felt vry horny and decide to go hunting again...
called few yahoo group OKTs here, but no time slot matched...so went down to GL and try my luck...

always try PRC FLs, this time change taste...went to L8H66E(or D)..
got a gal NO 2...

a brief FR here..

Look: 6 (cute, esp when her put the long hair down)
Boob: vry small, guess A-, but tit is pink, which i like.
FIgure: ok for me...6
Working Exp: 3.5 months.

BJ: 6 using hot water...a bit suction, but vry short.
catbath: 5...
FJ: 6.5, i would say quite standard.but vry accomodating

massage: didnt try
GFE: 7 this only thing I like...after action, we tcss quite a lot
RTF: pbly no...still prefer my pet...

Ah Ti
28-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Hi bro jdi 813, thank you for your no nonsense pointer. I went 6.30 pm, she's sophisiticated, why landed on this class? Anywhy, you are a man with a really big heart, such a kobe beef you will to share with others, not many ppl can do that...Sorry that no power to up you, just cheers for you. Good day.

sam338
28-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi all the Bro here i am new here so if anything i write wrong plz forgive me !!!
this is my first time visit GL and my firt FR !!!

went there wif friends the other day go to lorong 18 and go many houses there is a few house wif pretty ones my friends saw a little and cute gal at house 40 so went in and ON i choose the g6 wif a tatto at her back !!!
went in the room straight !!!
first time there dunno wat to do haha !!!
saw her undress then i also undress
when in to shower
ntg much inside aft wash my didi then wait at her bed
she came out and cap me
b4 start she choose a song form her cd player then start giving me bj ( english song )
bj was very nice many sucktion almost cim
then ride on me the ride was wonderfull
this gal really know hw to shake grabe her boobs and cannot tahan ady !!!
kiss me on the face after i load inisde her !!!

name : forgot
face : 7/10 (sweet face n nice smile)
body : 7/10 (smooth, fair skin,tatto at the back)
boobs : 7/10
bj : 7.5/10
fj : 8/10 (the ride is very nice)
damage : $40

jdi813
30-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Hi bro jdi 813, thank you for your no nonsense pointer. I went 6.30 pm, she's sophisiticated, why landed on this class? Anywhy, you are a man with a really big heart, such a kobe beef you will to share with others, not many ppl can do that...Sorry that no power to up you, just cheers for you. Good day.I think i know who u is referring to ... only she fits the sophisticated tag ... anyway no prob man ... nothing to do with big heart la ... the object of this kobe beef is to make $$$ to settle her problems ... i oso not spending that much on her to warrant keeping her all to myself ... been quietly seeing her for more than 3 months now ... hesitant to release into the forum cos frankly the forum is no longer the same and i've lost quite a bit of faith in some of the "cheongsters" lurking here

she is a very nice gal ... to me she is a beauty and a real gem ... to all the bros who have or will go check her out ... treat her well and u will be rewarded with good service ... no one asking u to KC her la ... just dun be rough or a pain in the ass can liao :D

NBz in the whole cat40 scene i dare say she is my favourite

other chicks with good service anyone can check out is WH8G81 and L6H72G3 (not bad ... nice to bonk)

CeiResident
01-12-2007, 07:57 AM
U are early Bro Jdi........:)

Red_Tirak1099
01-12-2007, 10:42 AM
U are early Bro Jdi........:)Good Morning Mr Romance aka Eggkiller kekekekekekeke :D :p

sintaro
01-12-2007, 09:39 PM
I think i know who u is referring to ... only she fits the sophisticated tag ... anyway no prob man ... nothing to do with big heart la ... the object of this kobe beef is to make $$$ to settle her problems ... i oso not spending that much on her to warrant keeping her all to myself ... been quietly seeing her for more than 3 months now ... hesitant to release into the forum cos frankly the forum is no longer the same and i've lost quite a bit of faith in some of the "cheongsters" lurking here

she is a very nice gal ... to me she is a beauty and a real gem ... to all the bros who have or will go check her out ... treat her well and u will be rewarded with good service ... no one asking u to KC her la ... just dun be rough or a pain in the ass can liao :D

NBz in the whole cat40 scene i dare say she is my favourite

other chicks with good service anyone can check out is WH8G81 and L6H72G3 (not bad ... nice to bonk)

Hi Jdi813

Acutally today wanted to bonk Apple which was recommended by bro. Midnightiger but she dont want to be fuck bcos she feeling not well so went down to L18H16 to bonk G21 and save $30

G21, not a real syt but very nice figure when she stripe off, nice C-cup boobs and she has the height. Went into the room and in the shower not much interaction maybe first time bonk her, hopefully bonk her again things will change. As you mentioned she really very thorough with the wash. Hole quite tight and her BJ not bad either. On the whole I think I still prefer no. 1 and 4 more friendly but will give her a try again.

jdi813
02-12-2007, 02:56 AM
Went down to go see my fav gal just now ... think she's working damn hard sia ... she looked like she was gonna "toh" liao ...

anyway grapevine tok is G1 is going back very soon ... so if u is a G1 fan better arrange ur schedule to get a last bonk in before she leaves :D

CeiResident
03-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Good Morning Mr Romance aka Eggkiller kekekekekekeke :D :p

Eggkiller? u must be mistaken bro. Ask Bro Jdi who am i.... how can i be as ugly as him haha..

Superczar
05-12-2007, 06:48 PM
anyway grapevine tok is G1 is going back very soon ... so if u is a G1 fan better arrange ur schedule to get a last bonk in before she leaves :D

then better sneak one last hurray with her before she leaves. but old ones don't leave, new ones won't come

Superczar
06-12-2007, 06:28 PM
just went down to try G1, and all I can say is she's still as good as before. Left with wobbly legs :D

Those who don't faster try G1 gonna be regret when she leaves

shag_fest
07-12-2007, 12:42 AM
hi fellow shaggers,

the cold weather nowadays has to be blame for the raging hormones dat most of us are having. n thus, wif the accosting of my fren, to GL we went..

long time neva cheong cat40 since my last 2 bonks were from LOS FLs.. so i decided to peek into L18 H38 to find my regular gal. sha ain't working dat nite but the OKT recommended gal 10 since it was her 1st day wroking he said..

paid up n up the stairs we went. she looks cute wif nice ass n body tho very short. i asked her if wat the OKT said was true n she admitted dat today is indeed her 1st day of service.

bath was SOP but she soaped me good as we chatted n intro ourselves. she was frenly n cheerful and she stands at my chest level at ard 1.5m tall..

proceeded to the bed n did the usual...catbath, capped bj n frenching while i fingered her lovehole. it continued for ard 10mins as i gestured her to cont bj me coz it was good! she winked at me n started riding me...turned her to missionary n suddenly, wif her moans n "shiok" look, she reminded me of my long time fling dat i had years ago n she looked so scaringly familiar! haha.. turned her to doggie n unload while fondling her enhanced fake boobs..

-report card-

name : May
face : 7/10 (has dat CFM look while we were doing it. sweet smile )
body : 7/10 (smooth, fair skin n nice ass for doggie. minus pts is she's too short for me)
boobs : 6/10 (hers was a fake D+ n hard too. not dat nice to fondle)
catbath : 8/10 (one of her strong pts. even licked my navel n balls!)
bj : 8/10 (gd suction n slurping sounds)
fj : 7/10 (quite sop for me. ride, mission, doggie n unload)
attitude : 8/10 (cheerful, smily n accomodating gal)
overall : 7/10
damage : $40 + $10 tips
(offered me a cold milo can, hugged n pecked on my cheeks b4 i left. asked me to RTF but nah...)
RTF : nope. read my signature...

shag_fest
07-12-2007, 12:55 AM
hi bros. i see dat dis thread is dying a slow death. not much FRs nowadays.. don let dis happen... :mad:

Berky
07-12-2007, 02:36 PM
went to lor 18 with a friend and ended at h18. after some viewing, decide to take g11. just some personal stats of her from me.

L18H18G11
Name: never ask
Look: 7.5
Boob: A
Bbbj: 8 Hot and Cold
overall quite customer oriented and had quite a good fun

camelot
07-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Was raining so didn't want to waste time patrolling. At L6H52 found G6. Short FR :

Name : Shirley
Looks : 7 ( tall for a Thai gal )
Body : 8 (one of the best headlights I have seen - well firmed 35 C and no enhancement, nice smooth skin )
Service : Standard menu for fishtank WL
GFE: Speaks good England - was there for a year working in a Thai Restaurant). Cheerful and chatty.

Said she arrived 5 days ago, so got plenty time to RTF. Which I will because good value for 40 bucks, room&CD inclusive.

BigCK
07-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Was raining so didn't want to waste time patrolling. At L6H52 found G6. Short FR :

Body : 8 (one of the best headlights I have seen - well firmed 35 C and no enhancement, nice smooth skin )
GFE: Speaks good England - was there for a year working in a Thai Restaurant). Cheerful and chatty.

Said she arrived 5 days ago, so got plenty time to RTF. Which I will because good value for 40 bucks, room&CD inclusive.

Brother. Is it one of those house's that has A or B or C (eg. L6H52A..)
I seldom go to Lor 6, so hope u don't mind letting me know.
Anyway, me into TALL girls. So feel free to let me know of any " Tall " thai girls you bonked.

Cheers !

BigCK
07-12-2007, 10:40 PM

Anyway, me into TALL girls. So feel free to let me know of any " Tall " thai girls you bonked.

Cheers !

iporn
08-12-2007, 12:04 PM

Cheers !

no its not, those houses with A B C...etc are at lor8, but this one is at lor6, only got 4 houses there, mainly lor6 h52, h66, h70 and h72

camelot
08-12-2007, 03:54 PM
no its not, those houses with A B C...etc are at lor8, but this one is at lor6, only got 4 houses there, mainly lor6 h52, h66, h70 and h72

Above confirmed! Just to be sure her room no is 11.

jdi813
08-12-2007, 04:39 PM
hmmmm ... seems L6H52 got new gals liao ... last time i went down they only had 3 ... 10, 69 & 8 if i not wrong

Gandalf
08-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Anyone with a recommendation of fair pretty young girl?
My favourite L18H18G18 went back early this year and I have been trying many 40s but can't find any...

Only tip here I can share is that l18H18 all the girls give hot tea BBBJ.

rgds

Kingslayer
09-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Guys am I correct to asusme that lorong 6 houses are all $40? im really new to the game so help me out!!

and also, the houses are like shophouses isit?

and also, pay first or later?

and also, do i haev to bring my own condom or not?

badboy
10-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Wanted to look 4 my usual gal in house 66 lor 8 but she was busy. went to this house which I had a gd bonk last year to see if they had any new gals. The gals were not lookers but 1 had a longing look in her eyes n I took a chance n took her. One of the better decisions I had in a long time!

She spoke decent english as studied 2 years Bio medical in Thai. Was like a little women who submitted to my attacks of on her toufu soft breasts n paint job of her pink pussy. She was purring with my advances n even pleaded n wif me..'I wan to suck you..' so shiok 2 hear tt from a women in heat! :D

She went down n I turned her around wif her round n perky ass facing me. Gave her a toungue lashing while she sucked me n I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was. Had her in missionary while she was softly moaning n hugging me tightly like a lost lover. I kissed her feverishly wif my tongue n she frowned her eyebrows in pleasure while bucking her hips in synch wif my hard thrusts. Me came n she was panting in my arms n caressed me lovingly like her dear. Left a sex-tified n pampered man!

When you look for her, let her know tt Henry recommended her strongly..haha..

Name: Fish (at least sounds like it..haha..)
Boobs: A cup
Weight: 49kg
Skin: smooth n silky
BJ: 7/10
FJ:8/10
GFE: 10/10

Happy bonking bros!
Badboy :cool:

PrinceEros
10-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Name: Fish (at least sounds like it..haha..)
Boobs: A cup
Weight: 49kg
Skin: smooth n silky
FJ:8/10
GFE: 10/10

Happy bonking bros!

which house n gal number?

jdi813
10-12-2007, 04:41 PM
which house n gal number?Lor 8 House 19 Girl 21 ... piang eh ... u even used the same post title to reply leh ... jo smlj ??? :o

Thai Rak Thai
10-12-2007, 04:50 PM
which house n gal number? u r emberasing the EROS clan :mad:

ivor
11-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Lor 8 House 19 Girl 21 ... piang eh ... u even used the same post title to reply leh ... jo smlj ??? :o

hahaha..."jo smlj"...PrinceEros needs specs..

badboy
11-12-2007, 02:15 AM
haha..u funny man la bro jdi813! can see u r e no nonsense type. some bros dun wear their specs when reading..hiaz..

juz remember to wear yr raincoat when bonking! esp now yr end raining season :p

Cheers

ahyong
11-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Just tried L18H16G21 1 hr ago.

went to the house with my good buddy, went to house 16 straight to see is G21 is it really as bros here say. Reached the house only left 1 gal G20 dark skin not my type as usual my gd buddy take it. OKT told me only got 4 gals working today because 1 gal off 1 gal going back soon.

OKT recommend me to take G21 while my friend take G20. OKT tell me G21 look very chio no horse run his angpai in the house tell me i wont able get to see. so i on him without seeing her pay n wait for her. OKT oso tell me she very famous in internet 1 hahaha...

Less than 5 min she come out, OKT ask me can anot cannot can change, first look not bad a tall gal fair gal i tell OKT can.

Go in the room never talk at all i strip alone and she follow and shower, she clean me very cleanly she is very hygiene gal. then i go out and wipe myself lie on the bed and wait for her. catbath den cap me for bj den fj with her on top den change to doggy finish up.

shower pay up and go. saw many flowers and presents in the room think she got too many tiraks already so i think i only get soso service

Name: Nil
Look: 6.5/10 (outside the room i give a 7.5/10)
boobs: 9/10 (at least a 35C natural boobs pretty, recommend for boob lovers)
BJ: 4/10 (nothing to shout about)
FJ: 6/10
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall and big boobs, fair too like chinese)
Attidue: 5/10 (never talk at all, but also nv give black face so normal)
RTF: No Chemistry and not my cup of tea

justl00king
11-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Been wanting to try her as well. Went there she not available so left...:D

happy_poor_guy
11-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Yesterday noon feel horny, any long time didnt eat "meat", so went down to GL. Decided to try the L18H38G88 after read some FR of some bro. here.
Step in to the house, the OKT was friendly n ask me searching for pretty face or good servicer. There only 3 gals in tank, i saw the G88 n pick her.
L18H38G88
Name :Nong
Look : 6.8 (Fair skin, no bad look but not my type:p)
Body : 6.8 (Very thin with C cup, unfortunally, the "ne ne" sharp no good)
Catbath: 8 (better than normal cat40)
Bj : 5 (just a while...)
Fj : 7 (no bad ride skill)
GFE : 7 (i'm her first blood that day, so blurblur at begin but later OK)
Overall : 6.8

Before i went upstair with G88, i saw a G99 who is Chio + fair gal went down.
i nearly want to change the gal.
Any bro. tried the G99 b4?? Can give me some comment or FR?

Garage1
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
FR on Lor8Hse66A G53

G53
Looks - 5/10 dark skin with LOUSY RED MAKE UP
boobs - 3/10 super A
service - 4/10 just SOP..dun expect much, rubbish shower, time waster
room - 3/10 a small partition, rubbish toilet n hot water
rtf - NO FUCKING WAY , just another wrong bonk.. we all experienced that before

just added to my no RTF houses..

Yomun aka Vin
12-12-2007, 02:26 AM
FR on Lor8Hse66A G53

Spotted an SYT in this house. G29. Anyone tried?

katana88
12-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Just tried L18H16G21 1 hr ago.

Go in the room never talk at all i strip alone and she follow and shower, she clean me very cleanly she is very hygiene gal. then i go out and wipe myself lie on the bed and wait for her. catbath den cap me for bj den fj with her on top den change to doggy finish up.

shower pay up and go. saw many flowers and presents in the room think she got too many tiraks already so i think i only get soso service

Name: Nil
Look: 6.5/10 (outside the room i give a 7.5/10)
boobs: 9/10 (at least a 35C natural boobs pretty, recommend for boob lovers)
BJ: 4/10 (nothing to shout about)
FJ: 6/10
Body: 8.5/10 (Tall and big boobs, fair too like chinese)
Attidue: 5/10 (never talk at all, but also nv give black face so normal)
RTF: No Chemistry and not my cup of tea

Just tried L18H16G21 based on bro jdi's recommendation.

I can see why he says she's the prettiest girl in GL (IHHO). She's got quite a elegant lady look. Confirm if she wear OL clothes surely can double the price one...

Anyway yesterday night quite lucky, went into H16 and only 2 girls, G21 and someone else. Very happy, called G21 immediately. 1st look, doesn't strike me as particularly stunning, but her beauty is the elegant and less common type. May not be everyone's taste, but I'm ok.

Once in the room, super quiet. Never talk at all one. Machiam watching silent movie. Only the radio and the water making noise. Anyway she strip herself and I strip myself. Never make eye contact also.

To me it's ok lah... We pay $40 dollar only, still expect to be treated like King sometimes. I think must manage our expectations la har!

Anyway like what Yong says, she bathe u until very clean. No action in the bathroom. Wah, but when she turn to face you, her C-cup breast is kan big. And when I touch them, they are firm and solid, real but not too saggy. The 10/10 breasts in terms of feel (IMHO).

Catbath was normal. Blowjob w cap was normal. But she doesn't look at you at all one, which kinda turned me on... That bochup expression.

She started to ride me, and her breasts were damn nice. I couldn't take much more, so I turned to missionary quickly. After some pumping, switched to my favourite doggy position and it was the best position to fuck her. Her tits are damn nice to hold in doggy - the firmness, the nipples, the curvature, shiok!

Finished quickly in doggy. She volume is zero, so may not work for everyone. Silently washed up and left.

Looks: 7.5/10 ( subjective )
Catbath: 6.5/10
BJ: 6/10
Body: 9/10
Breasts: C (10/10)
GFE: Low
RTF: Maybe.

Thanks bro for the recommendation, she's probably one of the best bodies + elegant look girl I had in GL.

sky84
13-12-2007, 02:24 AM
FR on L8H66?G12

Was unsuccessfull in booking a local fl yesterday so decided to head to GL at 10pm for a quickie. Walking past from the carpark at Aljunied MRT, pass the Shell petrol station into Lorong 8 and into H43 on the left... opened door and only saw 2 girls so headed to the first H66 on my right... sorry forgot the alphabet but yes its the first one.

As soon as the door open, was greeted by smiles. Choose G12, paid up and headed to the room. Offered me water and smiled alot throughout the session.

SOP with shower, luxed my dick clean. Wiped ourselves out and lay on the bed. She started with powder on my chest and used her breasts to massage from my chest to abdomen. Feeling the excitement and the hardening of my rod she took a condom and gently capped me... followed by a nice bj.

Started with her on top, riding me... changed position to missionary, thrusting for 10mins before finally cummed. Lay down while she removed the condom and wiped my dick dry. Showered and tipped her before leaving for all the hard effort.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ :7/10
Attitude : 7.5/10

The above is subjective, to each his own. :)

CrazyThaiLover
13-12-2007, 05:37 AM
A short FR of L8H66F- G28.

Look: 6/ 10
Body: 6.5/ 10 (estimated 32B 26 33)
FJ/ BBBJ: 7/ 10 (willing to service, diff positions, HJ is gd too, AJ is a plus point but not to all Bros)
Service: 8.5/ 10 (with MP service, quite pro)
RTF: Yes (Many times liao, norm 2, 3 or 4 per sessions.)
Recommended to Bro: Yes

Cheers,
CTL

jdi813
13-12-2007, 08:17 AM
... blah blah blah ... to the first H66 on my right... sorry forgot the alphabet but yes its the first one ... blah blah blah ...if it is 1st house from that direction after H43 should be L8H66A

spotter542
13-12-2007, 01:02 PM
A short FR of L8H66F- G28.

Look: 6/ 10
Body: 6.5/ 10 (estimated 32B 26 33)

Bro CTL ,

Think it's either H66E or H66G. There's no H66F in Lor. 8 :)

EC Guy
13-12-2007, 09:53 PM
was a regular at L18H44B for last few months... last night went L18... surprised to see 44B and 44A closed down... what happened?

yyy12369
14-12-2007, 09:08 AM
hi,

Any bro knows if Cat 40 does tarma?? advise needed. thanks

regards

jdi813
14-12-2007, 10:26 AM
hi,

Any bro knows if Cat 40 does tarma?? advise needed. thanks

regardspiang eh bro ... u ask from the FL section all the way till here ah ??? pls la if u ever bothered to read the reports posted here u would have realised that yes cat40 houses do have tarma ... NBzzz

dun ask me how to go about doing it la ... jus the obvious combination of ur brain, ur mouth and ur yusoff ishak and u should get some results ... better see a FR from u :cool: ... if not ...

BBQBBQ
14-12-2007, 11:55 AM

Tried her yesterday.
She said her boobs was 34C enhanced but felt quite soft though.

appcid
14-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi Jdi813

Acutally today wanted to bonk Apple which was recommended by bro. Midnightiger but she dont want to be fuck bcos she feeling not well so went down to L18H16 to bonk G21 and save $30

G21, not a real syt but very nice figure when she stripe off, nice C-cup boobs and she has the height. Went into the room and in the shower not much interaction maybe first time bonk her, hopefully bonk her again things will change. As you mentioned she really very thorough with the wash. Hole quite tight and her BJ not bad either. On the whole I think I still prefer no. 1 and 4 more friendly but will give her a try again.

Saw Apple yesterday. She is knock dead gorgeous. Lovely breasts very slim and petite great looks overall. I would not recommend her though. I have never had such a sterile mechanical impersonal treatment. I am not bad looking and am considered younger looking than my age. I keep myself fit and clean but she treated me like a chore get him in take care of it and get him out. I almost feel that she may have been sick but not being honest about it. Anyway, she did not want to be touched no kissing minimal shower treatment etc. I do not even want to discuss it anymore. This was my first experience in Singapore I am used to Bangkok. I hope someone will respond telling me that this is not the norm for Singapore.

jackjack__1
14-12-2007, 06:45 PM
just came back fr gl. went to lor 8 h(beside 60) g24. sorry first time never really take note of the details. went in, saw a few girls, only 1 caught my eye, boobs also dam pushed up.. then i choose her. went in tok cock abit.. then she smoke abit. then i went to bathe, i ask her help me bathe. she wash my didi until very clean. then i lie on the bed, she take out cap and bj. feeling so so so i decided to chg fj.. i lie there let her ride me. she dont french, plus pussy not so tight.. do until she tired she kp y u still haven cum.. lol... oh and she speak simple english..

overall
looks: 7/10(quite good le above what i expect)
body: B cup. smooth body quite in shape
bj: 5/10 (didnt really like it)
fj: 5/10 (not really shiok leh)
rtf: nope..
but she really look quite gd..

jdi813
15-12-2007, 01:35 AM
just came back fr gl. went to lor 8 h(beside 60) g24. sorry first time never really take note of the details. went in, saw a few girls, only 1 caught my eye, boobs also dam pushed up.. then i choose her. went in tok cock abit.. then she smoke abit. then i went to bathe, i ask her help me bathe. she wash my didi until very clean. then i lie on the bed, she take out cap and bj. feeling so so so i decided to chg fj.. i lie there let her ride me. she dont french, plus pussy not so tight.. do until she tired she kp y u still haven cum.. lol... oh and she speak simple english..

overall
looks: 7/10(quite good le above what i expect)
body: B cup. smooth body quite in shape
bj: 5/10 (didnt really like it)
fj: 5/10 (not really shiok leh)
rtf: nope..
but she really look quite gd..good effort bro ... but with ur kind of directions might as well dun post at all ... cos ur FR not much use to anyone ... L8 got no H60 ... so I dunno where u went to get ur shag ... but after lookin at ur report card i think oso not worth the effort to go find

jackjack__1
15-12-2007, 02:27 AM
good effort bro ... but with ur kind of directions might as well dun post at all ... cos ur FR not much use to anyone ... L8 got no H60 ... so I dunno where u went to get ur shag ... but after lookin at ur report card i think oso not worth the effort to go find

sorry, i newbie ma, i thought of contributing... oya, and she stole my money! lol...... lucky abit only.. im a real joke sorry...

pyros_316
16-12-2007, 02:37 AM
NEVER GO TO L16H38! WAS SUPER PISSED OFF BY THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE OKT!!! WANTED TO ENTER AND WAS CHASED AWAY.
CLAIMING THAT "THIS IS NOT A MUSEUM"
THE MAIN THING IS WHAT'S IN YOUR POCKET!!!!!
DIDN'T MAKE A FUSS AND LEFT GL. :mad:

CrazyThaiLover
16-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Paiseh to all Bros,

It shd b L8 H66E. Sorry 4 any inconvenience caused.

Thx 2 Bro spotter542 4 pointed out my mistake, may b I was too hungry and makan '-', paiseh paiseh. :p

Cheers,
CTL
Bro CTL ,

Think it's either H66E or H66G. There's no H66F in Lor. 8 :)

jdi813
16-12-2007, 09:58 PM
sorry, i newbie ma, i thought of contributing... oya, and she stole my money! lol...... lucky abit only.. im a real joke sorry...being a newbie not an excuse la ... anyway no harm done la ... just provide more accurate directions next time lor ... hope to see more contributions in future ...

anyway u sure she "stole" ur $$$ ??? if she really did, please let us know the details so we can avoid or protect ourselves accordingly ... thanksNEVER GO TO L16H38! WAS SUPER PISSED OFF BY THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE OKT!!! WANTED TO ENTER AND WAS CHASED AWAY.
CLAIMING THAT "THIS IS NOT A MUSEUM"haizzz bro ... it is like that one la ... esp WH2 and H38 all see mood one ... no need dulan la ... it's ur $$$ so if they dun wan ur business ... be like me ... take it elsewhere ... even till this day when i walk past H38 or WH2 and when the OKT asks me to take a look i oso can't be bothered to even glance at them

anyway went down again to visit my fav gal (and apparently my only reg gal :o nowadays) over the weekend ...

PIANG EH ... either she is working really damn hard nowadays or she not eating enuf cos she looked deadbeat and thinner than i remembered ...

but she still looks damn fucking good to me ... wahahahahahahahahahaha ... i think maybe i too regular liao ... an SOP session ... but still went home a happy man :D ... maybe i'm getting old and senile liao

slyer
17-12-2007, 03:10 PM
recently went to RTF Lor 8 h 19 G 19... more GFE, better service. This my 4th RTF.

here's the RTF FR on her

L8H19G19

Looks:7.5/10 (she looks like local ah lian, her looks grow on me)
body: 8/10 ( her body quite solid but have abit tummy and tatoo at her waist)
boobs: C Cup (hard boobs, confirm enhanced)
catbath: 8/10 (lots of moaning when licking my body )
BJ:7/10 (improved compared to the first time i tried her)
FJ: 9 (did missionary, lots of moaning n CFM expresssion)
GFE: 7/10 (ask me if i feel shiok n happy , chat quite alot)
overall: 9/10 (improved tremendously)

Ah Ti
18-12-2007, 01:50 PM
being a newbie not an excuse la ... anyway no harm done la ... just provide more accurate directions next time lor ... hope to see more contributions in future ...

anyway u sure she "stole" ur $$$ ??? if she really did, please let us know the details so we can avoid or protect ourselves accordingly ... thankshaizzz bro ... it is like that one la ... esp WH2 and H38 all see mood one ... no need dulan la ... it's ur $$$ so if they dun wan ur business ... be like me ... take it elsewhere ... even till this day when i walk past H38 or WH2 and when the OKT asks me to take a look i oso can't be bothered to even glance at them

anyway went down again to visit my fav gal (and apparently my only reg gal :o nowadays) over the weekend ...

PIANG EH ... either she is working really damn hard nowadays or she not eating enuf cos she looked deadbeat and thinner than i remembered ...

but she still looks damn fucking good to me ... wahahahahahahahahahaha ... i think maybe i too regular liao ... an SOP session ... but still went home a happy man :D ... maybe i'm getting old and senile liao

Haha bro jdi, look like you start to sayang her, feel for her liao, thought you just warned : no one asking you to kc her la.. My 5th visit to her already, every time went back thinking of her with smile like you. outer she looks bochap, but inner she is charming, plus her gorgeous look, she does not need to kc you la ...With her, i go for two session, let her does her preparation properly, nearly 10 min of partner cleaning, self cleaning and area cleaning, then she's in the mood to do with you, she start to smile, tcss with you, i go only one shot , relax and steady to thrust for 20min, of course adopt differance positons to make sure all area and all walls of her love hole taken care of, i enough she enough then i double up my rpm and let go. still got time to wash and after business tcss, she quite a good story teller, unlike some bro said like silent movie. my 2 nd visit already share her stuff like uesd to run a small hp busness in bkk, family got little food stall etc, just a good bkk girl who want to make $ in a proper way to selltle her problem, no kc no koh hock, can tell she is is sincere like a friend not those monster black hearted + black hole greedy WL ....To me, i dont fancy those 666 commando service, never visit them, i just want a pretty, swee swee lady to make love with...Bros, she is a refine piece, dont once start enginie immediately put 2nd gear and ram to 5ooo, you need to warm her up, the engine will serve you well and you enjoy the ride also. They come and go, must treasure it.....

jdi813
18-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Haha bro jdi, look like you start to sayang her, feel for her liao, thought you just warned : no one asking you to kc her la.. My 5th visit to her already, ... blah blah blah ... They come and go, must treasure it.....yeah ... i sayang her long time liao la bro ... since the 1st day she started work when i met her ...

gals like her hard to cum by nowadays ... chio and nice ... haizzz ... u is right la i kena addicted to her liao :D ... if more than 1 week dun go find her hands will start to shake ... wahahahahahahaha ... cold turkey dun work as well ... lucky my gf's gong tao on me is stronger still if not sure walk down the path of those sad people in the tirak threads :(

but jokes aside she is a nice gal ... treat her nice and she treat u nice ... basic human instinct ... dun try to KC with her cos she doesn't like it ... to quote her "i'm here to work not tok KC" ... wahahahahahaha ... she say the poor guy on the recieving end of that was stunned ... wahahahahahahahahaha ...

Ah Ti
19-12-2007, 02:23 PM
yeah ... i sayang her long time liao la bro ... since the 1st day she started work when i met her ...

gals like her hard to cum by nowadays ... chio and nice ... haizzz ... u is right la i kena addicted to her liao :D ... if more than 1 week dun go find her hands will start to shake ... wahahahahahahaha ... cold turkey dun work as well ... lucky my gf's gong tao on me is stronger still if not sure walk down the path of those sad people in the tirak threads :(

but jokes aside she is a nice gal ... treat her nice and she treat u nice ... basic human instinct ... dun try to KC with her cos she doesn't like it ... to quote her "i'm here to work not tok KC" ... wahahahahahaha ... she say the poor guy on the recieving end of that was stunned ... wahahahahahahahahaha ...

haha bro jdi, it might not a laughting matter, your emotion will lead you to another stage: you miss her badly, you want to help her all you can to make her feel better, you like her so much mah, so your heart pain when you see customer go to her, you might start to hate me, even hate the bangalah and china man:p. you ignore your work, your family, you meal, lost weight mak mak. you went through all the tirak thresds and analyse many time, not to go, not to go, but when time to take medicine for your shaking, the basic instince will lead you there, she is the 1 st priority....
Haha, just joking, laujiao like you sure know the threshold where the danger begin...i can see you taking a positive way to help her, hope more customer for her then she can stop this trade early and go back to lead a normal life right?. Jai dee.
knowing her mean alot to me. So coincident that you mentioned h72, this hse very sad for me, my only favourite girl there,she is a true 8 points to me, went through the roller coaster with her, suffer alot. After she left , feel lost for quite sometime, looking for replacement, cat40 i follow the recomm but find no one , only thai FL oilshi and local FL naomi come close. Till you shown the path..thk you mak mak. i am tough now, even how nice they are , i just apply the 2 F, fxxk and friend them. that's it.
My opinion:Having relationship with WL you gain nothing, but lose everything, thier first intention is to make $ fast and go back, they did nose surgery, enhance thier breast in bkk before they came, those better girl i knew 5 out of 4 all got nose job.<like WH H8 g23 (rod 09 2007), L8 H19 G30 (fon rod 04 2007) , they are nice people and open about it >.some even need to paid a big sum to make arrangement to come here. All these are well plan, they are professional, they never serious w you is for sure.
Then thats is good and bad heart one, the good one you pay them, they will provide thier service properly, you nice to them they will appreciate and take you as friend. even can go out as friend to jln jln.
The bad one if they know you are interested and treat them nice, they never appreciate but will find all way to take advantage on you till dry dry.
Even the good one, if you start to love them , you will in the great pain, your heart drop when you see your love one everyday ram by so many man, and complain to you her pussy pain, yet nothing you can do, you feel useless than that ' i went GL but fail' guy, at lis he has not start anything yet.
The only way to save her is back to the root: give her a big sum of $, easyly 60-100k, you have that cash or not? you willing to invest or gamble on her or not?
If you dump everything and move to LOS with her, worth it ? can survive how long?
And all these efford, you are together with a life partner which is share by so many man: 365 day - 65 day(big an, mc, hse close)=300day everyday 20 man half regu RTF so 10 new man per day. one & half year will be 300x10x1.5= 4500 you mrs got 4500 sex partner before, 0.5 % of them dont give up still sponsering or tiraking , 4500x0.5= 22 potential lover. you can bear the risk?only you very lucky to get a true love who is royalty.
After all these trouble , y not just spend 6 to 10 k to get a vigin viet or thai, the whole village vigin young girl let you chooes ,machiam machaim. no good? still got second village. they sure love you mak mak,contented easyly also, buy some bossini for them, they happy liao...eat veget go market buy lah , why go to shit hole and dig out the left over fr the shit....
Just my opinion. good day.

slyer
19-12-2007, 04:17 PM
My best bonk in cat 40 scene

FR on L18 H16 G21

Looks: 8/10

This girl has the pretty chinese face plus i find that she looks abit like a jap girl. I seldom give high rating for the looks dept. But she is really pretty. I am mesmerised by her pretty eyes n sharp nose n fair skin. Her pretty face is good enough for me to RTF

Very smooth and fair. slight tummy. very nice firm and big boobs. nice brown nipples to suck

Catbath: 9/10

she lick very well. even lick my inner thigh n calf area. very sensual licking on my nipples and stomach areas

bath: 10/10
first time i encountered a cat 40 girl who clean me so thoroughly. even cleaned my hands n toes. very hygenic

not bad. nice suction

FJ: 9/10

she's tight. tried cow girl and missionary. very accomodating. nice moaning

Overall: 8/10

RTF: confirm will. now i'm keep thinking of her and wanna RTF very soon. now i can understand why her booking is so packed

yest nite i waited for her for 1 hr cos the prev customer extended the session but the wait is worth it.. :D

btw i jalan other houses and find L18 H38 G88 pretty n look like chinese. but the okt in this house has bad attitude. make me tulan

jdi813
19-12-2007, 04:24 PM
wahahahahahahaha bro u the man sia ... take the time to write so much for my benefit ... with reference to ur little quote below haha bro jdi, it might not a laughting matter, your emotion will lead you to another stage: you miss her badly, you want to help her all you can to make her feel better, you like her so much mah, so your heart pain when you see customer go to her, you might start to hate me, even hate the bangalah and china man:p. you ignore your work, your family, you meal, lost weight mak mak. you went through all the tirak thresds and analyse many time, not to go, not to go, but when time to take medicine for your shaking, the basic instince will lead you there, she is the 1 st priority... it will neber happen la ... been round the block enuf times to know better ... i'm fond of her yes but to let her affect my life and start to hate people ... i highly doubt it la ... only means that u n i cannot cheong cat40 together liao nia ... conflict of interestHaha, just joking, laujiao like you sure know the threshold where the danger begin...i can see you taking a positive way to help her, hope more customer for her then she can stop this trade early and go back to lead a normal life right?. Jai dee.dunno la i find that in general business for the legal houses is quite bad nowadays ... so i do what i can to help ... bring up her profile here ... make the KC players and real cheongsters aware that there is such a gem GL ... maybe help her improve her business abit (but NBzzz really murphy's law sia ... when got no customer fucking even 1 oso dun have, but when got customer ... KNN all cum at the same time :o .. told her LL la that's life for u) ... that's all i can do to "help" :D

alphalaw
19-12-2007, 05:18 PM
....To me, i dont fancy those 666 commando service, never visit them, i just want a pretty, swee swee lady to make love with...

They come and go, must treasure it.....

Yes. Human will grow sick and tired of abalone if served everyday only of that.
Mix and match bah :)

Any recomendation that has the ability to cast kc? :)

iporn
19-12-2007, 09:31 PM
NEVER GO TO L16H38! WAS SUPER PISSED OFF BY THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE OKT!!! WANTED TO ENTER AND WAS CHASED AWAY.

i think u meant L18H38 instead L16h38....dun get pissed off, that long hair okt is like that one lah, when he in good mood or maybe no customers then he will be very friendly and ask u to come in and see, but when he got business he will scold u anyhow one

Ah Ti
19-12-2007, 10:36 PM
wahahahahahahaha bro u the man sia ... take the time to write so much for my benefit ... with reference to ur little quote below it will neber happen la ... been round the block enuf times to know better ... i'm fond of her yes but to let her affect my life and start to hate people ... i highly doubt it la ... only means that u n i cannot cheong cat40 together liao nia ... conflict of interestdunno la i find that in general business for the legal houses is quite bad nowadays ... so i do what i can to help ... bring up her profile here ... make the KC players and real cheongsters aware that there is such a gem GL ... maybe help her improve her business abit (but NBzzz really murphy's law sia ... when got no customer fucking even 1 oso dun have, but when got customer ... KNN all cum at the same time :o .. told her LL la that's life for u) ... that's all i can do to "help" :D

bro, her business is blooming now. today got time and my hand shaking also, so went down before it open,it was raining then, thought i can catch the 1 st flight, its so good that see your self enter hole on the untouch putting green:) BUT, the older okt who can recognize me said that already got people waiting liao, wah so fast ah, i thought it was the guy next to him, but he said there was another guy first :mad: i always the first one, this rd miss, just keep my stick and go back.... what' a rainy day...

Ah Ti
19-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Yes. Human will grow sick and tired of abalone if served everyday only of that.
Mix and match bah :)

Any recomendation that has the ability to cast kc? :)

Agree agree, but my time and $ allow to go for one dish , so i still stick on to my love: abalone. This restaurant looks so so, but they are serving the one head japanese dry abolone, i got my own way of eating, given sufficient time for the processing, make sure the juice and taste come out then i eat long long. Always enjoy, never get sick of it, if this abalone can keep in my pocket and stick onto me, die die i will do so.....:D

jdi813
19-12-2007, 11:31 PM
... blah blah blah ... already got people waiting liao, wah so fast ah, i thought it was the guy next to him, but he said there was another guy first ... blah blah blah ...piang eh ... so hardcore ah ??? like that die liao la ... now i guess will be harder for me to go find her liao ... haizzzz :(

Cyberspace Nerd
21-12-2007, 01:08 AM
L18 H16 G21

I have to check this girl out after all the hype in the forum.
I actually seen her before after bro jdi recommended her in the forum. The other time, she dont strike me as pretty.

Went to check her out just now and i remembered it's the unsmiling girl i saw last time. This time she smiled a little, so on just to see what the hype is about.

When she took of her clothes, I was disappointed. When I saw the boobs, I thought it's not really that big as being described here. And I must say I have seen nicer boobs. Some bro said she is tall, to me she is just average. I dont think she is even 1.65m. maybe now cat 40 many short girls.

She didnt speak much throughout . I liken the encounter to be like one of those porn movies in the era where there is no sound.

In the shower, I kept thinking if I had called the correct girl. Then I remembered she spent a lot of time washing u. But when i look at her boobs and figure, I had doubts. Her figure is not extra ordinary (but better than many girls), there are girls with better body out there. I would say her figure really not my type as I wasn't turned on looking at her body.

Action wise, very SOP i feel. Her cat bath is rather ticklish . BJ quite SOP. Everything felt quite mechanical actually. Her boobs felt unnatural to the touch. If u feel it properly, it's soft on the outside and if you feel the inner part of the breast (closer to the body), it actually felt like there are implants inside. If she had a boob job, it's very well done I must say cos it felt quite natural.
Anyway, I Just felt like cumming fast before I lose my erection. Finished in doggie. In summary:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B/C cup A bit too firm and unnatural to the touch.
BJ: 5/10
Overall service : 6/10
Overall Impression : 5/10
RTF: No.(shorter queue for her fans I guess)
My ratings for her is low compared to what others gave her. (one man's meat another man's poison lah)

Bro jdi, is she a decoy so that there is less queue at your back up's house? :D

jdi813
21-12-2007, 07:40 AM
L18 H16 G21

My ratings for her is low compared to what others gave her. (one man's meat another man's poison lah)

Bro jdi, is she a decoy so that there is less queue at your back up's house?aiya i guess it's diff strokes for diff folks bro ... anyway one less guy for me to compete with for slots ... anyway u can have my slots for WH8G81 :D ... have jettisonned all my back ups liao ... doing some cost cutting exercise nowadays

slyer
21-12-2007, 02:03 PM

bro are u referring to L18H38 ? this house okt very bad attitude. when i go in see her girls n never book any one he very sacarstic say u think ur $40 very big ah. wait for your $40 i already die liao. :mad: thou this house has quite many pretty girls this okt attitude is such a turn off til i dun wan to book any of her girls

kckckc
21-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Looks: 5.5/10
BJ: 3/10
Overall service : 3/10
Overall Impression : 0/10
RTF: No way (dun wast $$)

qazxcvbnm
22-12-2007, 05:38 AM

Bro, never quote which house and which gal, how do we know who you refering to???

jdi813
22-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Looks: 5.5/10 ... Body: 7/10 ... Boobs: 7/10 B/C cup A bit too firm and unnatural to the touch ... BJ: 3/10 ... Overall service : 3/10 ... Overall Impression : 0/10 ... RTF: No way (dun wast $$)piang eh no head no tail ... no use

CelestialBeing
22-12-2007, 09:42 AM

Don't worry man, we wont be wasting a single cent, because we don't even know which house u went to. :p

ocean888
22-12-2007, 10:57 AM
bro are u referring to L18H38 ? this house okt very bad attitude. when i go in see her girls n never book any one he very sacarstic say u think ur $40 very big ah. wait for your $40 i already die liao. :mad: thou this house has quite many pretty girls this okt attitude is such a turn off til i dun wan to book any of her girls

I agree with you. The OKT of L18H38 is thin and has bad attitude. Sometimes he does not even give you your full 20 minutes and rings the bell after 15 minutes. If you pay for 40 minutes, you may only get 35 minutes or less.

Some of the girls are also arrogent. They only give SOP services. If you ask for some simple things like can they turn up the lights, your get sacarstic remarks like "you cannot see Thai lady or what?" I think they get their attitude from their OKT.

CeiResident
22-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Wish you were here now, Bro Jdi..........

Mr fucker
22-12-2007, 12:50 PM
I agree with you. The OKT of L18H38 is thin and has bad attitude. Sometimes he does not even give you your full 20 minutes and rings the bell after 15 minutes. If you pay for 40 minutes, you may only get 35 minutes or less.

Some of the girls are also arrogent. They only give SOP services. If you ask for some simple things like can they turn up the lights, your get sacarstic remarks like "you cannot see Thai lady or what?" I think they get their attitude from their OKT.

This lor 18 house 38 OKT quite good to me leh:D. Go there so many times liao. Between the moving teeth one and the short fuck one, the moving teeth one ok with me. Don't know why, maybe I yandao look a bit japanese leh. Aiyah who knows maybe he having a bad day or what.

Mr fucker

CeiResident
22-12-2007, 12:58 PM
This lor 18 house 38 OKT quite good to me leh:D. Go there so many times liao. Between the moving teeth one and the short fuck one, the moving teeth one ok with me. Don't know why, maybe I yandao look a bit japanese leh. Aiyah who knows maybe he having a bad day or what.

Mr fucker

Fine with me too bro haha....

jdi813
22-12-2007, 02:55 PM
This lor 18 house 38 OKT quite good to me lehFine with me too bro haha....u 2 fuggers r regulars wat ... of course good to u la ... esp they see CR cummin sure confirm goot to u guys one la :D

khoon1
22-12-2007, 03:38 PM
piang eh no head no tail ... no use

He Forget Which Hse Into ....funny guy:p , Maybe The WL is since Beautiful make Him Forget ...haha

s(Aint
22-12-2007, 08:21 PM
L18 H16 G21

I have to check this girl out after all the hype in the forum.
I actually seen her before after bro jdi recommended her in the forum. The other time, she dont strike me as pretty.

Went to check her out just now and i remembered it's the unsmiling girl i saw last time. This time she smiled a little, so on just to see what the hype is about.

When she took of her clothes, I was disappointed. When I saw the boobs, I thought it's not really that big as being described here. And I must say I have seen nicer boobs. Some bro said she is tall, to me she is just average. I dont think she is even 1.65m. maybe now cat 40 many short girls.

She didnt speak much throughout . I liken the encounter to be like one of those porn movies in the era where there is no sound.

In the shower, I kept thinking if I had called the correct girl. Then I remembered she spent a lot of time washing u. But when i look at her boobs and figure, I had doubts. Her figure is not extra ordinary (but better than many girls), there are girls with better body out there. I would say her figure really not my type as I wasn't turned on looking at her body.

Action wise, very SOP i feel. Her cat bath is rather ticklish . BJ quite SOP. Everything felt quite mechanical actually. Her boobs felt unnatural to the touch. If u feel it properly, it's soft on the outside and if you feel the inner part of the breast (closer to the body), it actually felt like there are implants inside. If she had a boob job, it's very well done I must say cos it felt quite natural.
Anyway, I Just felt like cumming fast before I lose my erection. Finished in doggie. In summary:

Bro jdi, is she a decoy so that there is less queue at your back up's house? :D

Nice.

Im guessing alot of people went over to check her out.. when i asked for her (she was working then) the OKT asked me.. "wah how come lately so many people looking for her, on internet ah, internet AH? (in hokkien)"

kissclong
23-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Just had my session with G22 last night. Here's my FR:

After a hard work today, on my way home, I suddenly felt very horny. Dunno what happened, my hand on the steering wheel just auto-pilot and steer towards Gillemard Road... :)

Wa Lau A, even at 11:30pm still so many people cheoing mann. Guess it's just the beginning only mann. Anyway, drive pass L12 and the FLs there were flooded with PRC mann. I also saw somw were quite nice and "hiong" mann. They just grab those walking pass males. As long as you walked passed them, they'll never let go of you mann. Luckily I'm driving. if not, i surely cannot resist and will definitely persuaded by anyone of them. Quite turn-on by this scene but due to Low Vitamin tonight, still headed towards the infamous "666".

When reached finally parked my vehicle, walked towards my battle-ground. On my way, Wa Lang, saw at 5-7 customers waiting and smoking outside. Thinking to myself, KNN Those Ang Pai must be fully booked liao.
Then I tot to myself, KNN la whoever I fancy inside the tank at my first look shall be my 1st choice tonight. But, KNN, only left with 1 Meaty one and I dont even care what her number is. I guess senior bros out there should know who i'm refering to.

Then Bo Bian, my second choice was G21. She's been extended for another session and have been reserved by 1 of the customer outside.

Then I asked how about G22? Thank God she's available soon. Ok, I shall wait.

After waited for another 5-10 minutes, I was called in. G22 then welcome me at her doorway.

First impression of her: Looks like Spore Chinese mixed with Malay girl mann. She dont look like a Thai at all. Nice! Slim and very healthy skin colour. Spoke English to me too. Able to communicate better with my partner liao! I really like to communicate with my sex partners one la. Strip and proceed to bath.

Bathing was quite SOP with she offering me a cup of Glisterine first. Quite hygeine hor... Later, I came out to dried myself first and KNN, the aircon was damn Fxxking cold mann! Bo Bian, I just Tahan... But really cold until I first time shivered inside a G's room mann. Then she saw it and asked me to turn off the aircon. How thoughful, even I myself also nerver tot of that... Good GFE mann.

On Bed, she did her Normal Cat bath but I must admit that her Cat Bath was so so only. I've tried better ones. But, as i was minusing her points, her LONG cat bath make up the loss. She was Catbathing me for about 5 minutes mann! Then I tot to myself, KNN she was expecting me to "Extend" is it? So fxxking long mann.

Then suddenly, she attacked my manhood. Her BBBJ just wash those negative tots of mine away. Her BBBJ was Slow, Steady and Deep-throat! Another 10 mins of solid Blows too.

By the way, all this while, my hands are never off her smooth body. Another thing I must say is that, SHE 's Fxxking wet all this time. Too WET mann!!! I hate those gal who needs to apply KY.

Capped and she continued with she riding on top of me first. Her moans are not too loud nor too soft. Three words, "Not too Fake"! Not tight maybe due to too WET!!!

Then changed to Doggie. Her back view really wanna make me cum liao. My fav position is "Doggie" la. Then I just closed my eyes and controlled my explosion. I knew what I wanted.

Change to missionary and I kissed her while doing it. Her moans get louder and more intense. (Or her acting became better?) Then I controlled again.

I asked for CIM, she just laughed and took away the CD and started to Deep-Throat my Canon again. This time, with a little bit of teething and pressure. I kept enjoying the whole process and admiring at her amazing stunts. She really enjoyed doing it mann. Another 5 mins of it, I CIM, nothing was left mann. She really suck until dry dry mann. I was too excited until i also dunno whether she got swallow it or spit out my cum. One word for her, Shiok!!!

Bros, so sorry for my long winded FR...

G22
Name: Beer (If i didn't listened wrongly)
Boobs: 6/10, 32B (Not for Boobs lovers)
Body: 9/10, Slim and Tanned (Healthy coloured body)
Face: 8/10, (Looks like chinese/malay mix)
Bath: 6/10, Quite SOP
French: 8/10, (She knows when to extend her lovely tongue)
Cat Bath: 6.5/10 became to 9/10 when she did very long (Just like Cat 80)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Simply out of this world)
AR: Nil (Didn't try)
FJ: 8/10, she's very accomodating(Can try a lot of position but a bit too wet)
GFE: 10/10, (Really felt like "ON" with her if my vitamins permits me)
Nearly asked her to Marry me mann...
RTF: Confirmed Yes la.

PS: Up me if you like my contribution. Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2008 Year! Cheers mann! Happy Bonking!

jdi813
23-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Im guessing alot of people went over to check her out.. when i asked for her (she was working then) the OKT asked me.. "wah how come lately so many people looking for her, on internet ah, internet AH? (in hokkien)"yeah nowadays got alot of walk in new customers ... OKT and even G21 herself know that they r here to check out the hype of the internet ...

so did u manage to see her in the end ???To me she is a real gem and I've been selfish and keeping her low profile, as it was hard enuf to get slots for her as it is ... even now i'm thinking whether to post this FR or not ... only means I might have to queue longer ... also my opinion is that the forum has changed alot over the years and posting FRs and sharing gems is not what it used to be ... last thing I want is my FR getting back to her ... or some no standard cheongster giving her a hard time.

NOTE - She's not hiong hiong like the gals @ 666 and dun think she ever will be, her type of service is different ... dunno how to describe la

she is kinda fragile so dun be rough with her ... treat her nicely and she will reciprocate with good service ... she is not into ROUGH SEX and will retaliate if sufficiently provokedanyway as i posted outright in my very first FR ... my fears were not unfounded ... nowadays almost everyone calling G21 is as the OKT puts it "from the internet" ... as expected there r goot customers n there r bad customers ... customers who have been rough to her and scolded her after that until she cried :mad: ... customers who ask her why internet say u can do this but now u dun let me do :mad: ... piang eh ... is this the standard of cheongsters nowadays ????

sad la but that is the life of a cat40 ... she will learn and get stronger i hope or we won't be seeing her around till her full contract is up

slots for her r hard to cum by nowadays ... good n bad la i suppose ... good for her bad for me ... anyway there seems to b a new batch of guys who r taking over us "old guard" and taking up much of her time (though not as frequent as we used to be ... but good enuf ... good work guys :D ... my objective of post a FR on her to create more awareness seems to have been rather effective)

My biggest fear is that my FR gets back to her ... and it has ... there r customers who have told her what is written about her in the forum ... luckily for me she has not figured out who i m yet ... all i can say to u guys who r discussing this thread and posts regularly with her ... pls at least quote me properly ... dun go misinterpriting my posts ... NBz she tell me what u tell her i oso laff ... makes me look damn cok (but than again maybe i m la ... i just can't see it yet) ...

i know maybe u mean well la (i oso know u is one of the new guard, 10-14x at a go ...*SALUTE*... will oso try my best not to wait behind u) telling her how much support she has la ... but it is not a good thing to have urself discussed on the internet in such detail ... and dispite the increase in business i dun think she will ever appreciate me postin that FR.

furthermore, if she does trace the initial FR back to me i oso dunno how she will react la ... dun make unnecessary trouble for me ... wanna be no1 in line oso not like that la

Mr fucker
23-12-2007, 04:47 AM
know maybe u mean well la (i oso know u is one of the new guard, 10-14x at a go ...*SALUTE*... will oso try my best not to wait behind u) telling her how much support she has la ... but it is not a good thing to have urself discussed on the internet in such detail ... and dispite the increase in business i dun think she will ever appreciate me postin that FR.

wah, some brother book her 10-14 sessions? No wonder you came back at 4am in the morning.:)

killerinstinct
23-12-2007, 05:02 AM

NOT ONLY H38 BUT H40 ALSO!!!! WENT THERE JUST NOW JUST TO SEE IF WHAT WAS SAID WAS RITE & THE OKTS THERE JUST GAVE ME A REASON TO BAN THEM FROM MY LIST.

jdi813
23-12-2007, 08:52 AM
wah, some brother book her 10-14 sessions? No wonder you came back at 4am in the morningerrr ... solly to disappoint u ah ... but i'm back @ bout 4+ cos i met up with some bros after their KTV session and after my session with her to makan ... at least unlike some other people (who always play me out) they did not fly me areoplane and were there when i went down to join them.

just for the record the 10-14 sessions wasn't last nite and no matter how hardcore i appear to be ... i wouldn't wait for 10-14 sessions. I'd rather cum back another day

ivor
23-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Paiseh to all Bros,
It shd b L8 H66E. Sorry 4 any inconvenience caused.
Thx 2 Bro spotter542 4 pointed out my mistake, may b I was too hungry and makan '-', paiseh paiseh. :p
Cheers,
CTL

She's like a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2271521-post3490.html

The GL Stalker
23-12-2007, 10:07 AM
knnh i dunno what the fuss is all about l18h16g21, i walk in most of the time she's still in coop, not like the 666 angpai, knnbccb most of the time always have to queue and go straight to rm somemore. if you want heavy emotion passion type session with her - dang ku ku. fire and forget - good. looks wise she will blend in and disappear if standing among the night time tiong kok kuehs at the lor8 t-junction. just my 2 chiam worth.

i only post now becuz i experiment finish with her already. otherwise same like 666 dua sian. good post bad post pple sot one, still go see see look look.

jdi813
23-12-2007, 10:53 AM
knnh i dunno what the fuss is all about l18h16g21, i walk in most of the time she's still in coop, not like the 666 angpai, knnbccb most of the time always have to queue and go straight to rm somemore. if you want heavy emotion passion type session with her - dang ku ku. fire and forget - good. looks wise she will blend in and disappear if standing among the night time tiong kok kuehs at the lor8 t-junction. just my 2 chiam worth.

i only post now becuz i experiment finish with her already. otherwise same like 666 dua sian. good post bad post pple sot one, still go see see look look.no fuss la ... jus some people see my initial FR suddenly got very high expectations ... go liao want heaven n earth to move ... sure disappointed la ... good FR bad FR all the norm la ... u cannot please everyone ... so what is the verdict of ur "experiment" ???

if u can get a tiong kok chai of that standard for $40 let me know ya :rolleyes:

666 tried almost all the ang pai there liao ... from G17 to G7 ... but will not go back anymore as i think the hse is too hiong for me ... had an "interesting" exp with G7 sometime back afterwhich i decided that enuf was enuf ... my dear Fren NBA oso had an "interesting" exp over there :o ... jus be careful guys

Ah Ti
23-12-2007, 11:06 AM

i only post now becuz i experiment finish with her already. otherwise same like 666 dua sian. good post bad post pple sot one, still go see see look look.

Sincrerely thank you for your negative FR on her, hope more to come....

jdi813
23-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Sincrerely thank you for your negative FR on her, hope more to come....KNS la u n ur nonesense :p

Ah Ti
23-12-2007, 11:31 AM
KNS la u n ur nonesense :p

Hey, fire starter, chookup lah :p

Cyberspace Nerd
23-12-2007, 02:10 PM
666 tried almost all the ang pai there liao ... from G17 to G7 ... but will not go back anymore as i think the hse is too hiong for me ... had an "interesting" exp with G7 sometime back afterwhich i decided that enuf was enuf ... my dear Fren NBA oso had an "interesting" exp over there :o ... jus be careful guys

this is interesting.....can pm me what you meant by "interesting"? :D

The GL Stalker
24-12-2007, 12:26 PM
no fuss la ... jus some people see my initial FR suddenly got very high expectations ... go liao want heaven n earth to move ... sure disappointed la ... good FR bad FR all the norm la ... u cannot please everyone ... so what is the verdict of ur "experiment" ???

if u can get a tiong kok chai of that standard for $40 let me know ya :rolleyes:

exp result ah? same lah too cool in bed. hot latino type lovers no need to apply. i met her type before in lor8 knn siong siong after 30+ separate bookings just manage to make her shoot like jap av actress akane hotaru, bed all wet wet ahh. haiyah that kueh ord last mth loh, she has the slurp hips of that beauty queen kanna pepper spray one.

genuine free lancer tiong kok kueh for $40 actually got one, if you base on timing $80-$100/1+hr/can shoot until empty magazine if she like u.

slyer
24-12-2007, 05:57 PM

this okt really has the worst attitude i ever seen. always show that "i owe u money" face to customers. this house girls in general are pretty but service so so nia plus okt lousy attitude i don't think i wan to go this house again

Mr fucker

bro good for u. maybe that okt like your yandao face or you can click well with him.

Nice.

Im guessing alot of people went over to check her out.. when i asked for her (she was working then) the OKT asked me.. "wah how come lately so many people looking for her, on internet ah, internet AH? (in hokkien)"

that okt ask me how i know abt her. i say its my fren intro one. she nowadays so many bookings ar. i guess i got to go down early to book her. tat time i waited 1hr for her.

wah, some brother book her 10-14 sessions? No wonder you came back at 4am in the morning.:)

which rich bro so powerful book 10-14 sessions. i max only book 2 sessions lor

NOT ONLY H38 BUT H40 ALSO!!!! WENT THERE JUST NOW JUST TO SEE IF WHAT WAS SAID WAS RITE & THE OKTS THERE JUST GAVE ME A REASON TO BAN THEM FROM MY LIST.

i dunno abt H40. H38 is definitely in my ban list

errr ... solly to disappoint u ah ... but i'm back @ bout 4+ cos i met up with some bros after their KTV session and after my session with her to makan ... at least unlike some other people (who always play me out) they did not fly me areoplane and were there when i went down to join them.

just for the record the 10-14 sessions wasn't last nite and no matter how hardcore i appear to be ... i wouldn't wait for 10-14 sessions. I'd rather cum back another day

bro mai angry. which bros fly u aeroplane? last nite u go visit ur regular g21? i will be visiting her very soon :D

blue_swatch
24-12-2007, 11:41 PM
1838 again. BAN BAN BAN! Why patronise such people

slyer
25-12-2007, 02:34 PM
1838 again. BAN BAN BAN! Why patronise such people

1838 is in my ban list indefinitely. i only patronise 1838 when this number open first prize in 4D :D

Garage1
25-12-2007, 05:05 PM
1838 is in my ban list indefinitely. i only patronise 1838 when this number open first prize in 4D :D

okt is very straight forward.. either ai lai mai suah attitude. cant blame him, he been working in that house for over 10 yrs, he deft seen every kind of cheongsters. sometimes i dun blame him..after all we all know , among us, there are some really talk cock window shopping and BO SIM to call at all.. come on , admit it, sometimes we just go down walk walk see see..
but then again, h38 gals are the prettiest in whole of GL for a longtime.. service wise is VERY sop.. u have been warned.. so sometimes its just to fuck the face and admire the body.which sometimes i like to

kckckc
25-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Bro, never quote which house and which gal, how do we know who you refering to???

Sorry . it is L18 H16 G21

blue_swatch
25-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I dun see why walk see walk see is anything wrong. Sometimes u window shop 1st before u make your purchase next time, other times, u window shop and visit a few before u make your purchase.

The GL Stalker
25-12-2007, 11:12 PM
that siao lang at 1838 is only a kah kia. you all don't go he also get paid everyday i think about 100$. don't know why the towkay never sack him, maybe they are blood relation or jie bai brothers. or maybe last time he use his mouth to block the baseball bat going for his towkay's head.

1838 and 1840 belong to the same towkay lah. both houses is the towkay actual houses, very ho mia one. sleep eat drink pang sai pang jio there, can gan or not limbeh don't know. wah if ae sai gan chop off my arm mai si ai. jenghu say this illegal doesn't mean cannot do, tio bo? you all driving also speed mah. mah ta take off uniform driving also speed. some of you also drink and drive. mai tio liat eh sai liao.

CeiResident
26-12-2007, 12:04 AM
To each his own.... hse 38 is a japanese house and i am surprised the moving teeth okt speaks fluent jap.....

iporn
26-12-2007, 02:16 AM
recently tried 3 new gals, all arrived about few weeks only....

Wh8G89

Looks:7/10 quite pretty
body: 7/10 slim type
boobs: b cup perky type
catbath: 7.5/10
BJ:7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10 very cute friendly gal
overall: 7.5/10

---

Wh45G15

Looks:7.5/10 quite pretty
body: 7/10 slim type
boobs: b cup
catbath: 7/10
BJ:7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8.5/10 likes to smile/laugh alot
overall: 7.5/10

---

L8h66AG29

Looks:6.5/10
body: 7/10 [i like her small butt]
boobs: b cup [nicer shape than the above 2 gals]
catbath: 6/10 [not forceful enough with her tongue]
BJ:6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 7/10 quite nice to chat with type
overall: 6.5/10

wheelsforlife
26-12-2007, 10:11 AM
FR on 24th Dec from a newbie.

Did some reading and went on to try jdi813's recommendation on WH8G81. Was there 1+pm, not yet open....stroll around, so many temptations from the PRC FL. But keep telling myself their service sucks big time after experiences. Moved on, waited at coffeeshop for a drink to 2pm.

Reached location at about 2.10pm. Only 1 gal nia, think G5. Rather slim gal, OKT tell me to take it. What's new? Since she's the only one in the tank. lol....Asked for G81, say have. He look at clock say 3 mins. I said ok. Waited for 5 mins then a customer came down. And i thought i was the first customer of the day. Anyway, G5 was smiling at me while i was waiting there, commendable on that, can try next time.

Knocked the door and was greeted by a petite gal. Asked to confirm issit G81 or not, knn, later bonk wrong ger, better ask. After confirmed, she hugged me right away and kiss my neck! Wow, GFE not bad eh. Ask me y i picked her even though i didn't see her b4. Said recommended by a friend. She keep asking who, i just said friend lar....then i try to change topic. She politely bowed and asked me to thank my friend (which is you! jdi813) for her.

Proceeded to bathroom, washed me....hygiene is gd i must say. A little playful.

Back to bed, Catbathed me. Quite shiok with her tongue all over me. I fondle with her breasts all the time. Very soft and nice. Till one point that i couldn't take it anymore and turned her aound. Look deep into her eyes as if i want to eat her up, she returned with a great smile and kissed me. Kissed her neck, and went further down her boobs. Play with it and finger her and the same time. She was giving out moans all the time while i was doing it. Was pretty sure the early moans were fake but it sure makes u feel good. From dry, finger her till really wet and the moans sounds really real. Then she asked me to paint her. Can see from her eyes that she really wanted it so much. Opps, replied her politely that i dont want to (i dont lick a WL's pussy, it's reserved for my ger, just me). Think she sian already and proceeded to do a BJ.

Wah, she can really put on the condom incredibly fast. At first i thought she do it raw, it was so smooth and fast that i couldn't see or feel it. Very experience! Very fast action, and brought up my mood even more. Bth then asked for FJ....

Asked her to come on top. Wow, great view. Her boobs are nicely shaped and it was such a pleasure to view it at this angle. Plus the side and ceiling mirrors to top it off, excellent! At times, couldn't take it, i simply just move my body up to lick and suck her boobs until she complained that she couldn't fuck me properly. I said her boobs are too gd to resist and she smiled again.

Ask her to lie down and i go for missionary, and damn, she was moaning like no tmr. Even heard her saying awww, fuck me, awwwww. Abit too hardcore to my liking.

Turned her ard and finished it with doggie.

WH8G81

Name: Bonds (how come different ah?)
Looks: 7 (cute type)
Body: 7.5 (proportion, nice boobs)
Bath: 6.5
Catbath: 7
BJ: 8 (Fast action, really bring up the mood)
FJ: 7.5 (Nice view for cowgirl, accommodating)
GFE: 8
Attitude: 8.5
RTF: Probably not yet as i am new in this scene and still have many others to try.

Overall a gd bonk. Thanks to bro jdi813.....

BikeFever
26-12-2007, 02:01 PM
no fuss la ... jus some people see my initial FR suddenly got very high expectations ... go liao want heaven n earth to move ... sure disappointed la ... good FR bad FR all the norm la ... u cannot please everyone ... so what is the verdict of ur "experiment" ???

oh my god, u also?

means my speculation also correct liao lo....

i also have an 'interesting' experience with G7 over there.... after that i did not go back anymore.....

i was so scared.....

jdi813
26-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Sorry . it is L18 H16 G21wah pianh eh ... u only gave her 5.5/10 for looks :eek: SALUTE ur high standards ...oh my god, u also?

means my speculation also correct liao lo....

i also have an 'interesting' experience with G7 over there.... after that i did not go back anymore.....

i was so scared.....yeah same here ... not worth it for me anymore ... might affect someone i love and care about ... not willin to take these kinds of risks anymore

slyer
26-12-2007, 02:54 PM
okt is very straight forward.. either ai lai mai suah attitude. cant blame him, he been working in that house for over 10 yrs, he deft seen every kind of cheongsters. sometimes i dun blame him..after all we all know , among us, there are some really talk cock window shopping and BO SIM to call at all.. come on , admit it, sometimes we just go down walk walk see see..
but then again, h38 gals are the prettiest in whole of GL for a longtime.. service wise is VERY sop.. u have been warned.. so sometimes its just to fuck the face and admire the body.which sometimes i like to

bro i agree h38 has many prettiest girls compared to other houses. but the okt attitude plays a big part in biz also. even if his girls are very pretty but his attitude is big turn off i doubt many bros wan to patronise his girls. imho i feel that its every customer's rights to go various houses to see the girls before one chooses the girl. there's no right or wrong on window shopping. to me whenever i go gl i will confirm book 1 girl one. but i will go visit various houses to see which girls suit me before i proceed. My 2 cents worth comments. no offence to any supporters of 1838

kckckc
26-12-2007, 08:21 PM
L8h66EG2

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 A but natural
BBJ: 7/10
Overall service : 7/10
RTF: Maybe

Ah Ti
26-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Sorry . it is L18 H16 G21

Bro, I dont think what you rated is logical, no doubt GL WL standard drop alot, but you have no chance to come across such a new low at 5.5 to 3 to 0! Every OKT also want thier HSE to look good mah, So want some thing so ugly? If her standard like what you said, she already early ROD liao. No busness mah.
Might be you cant get kckckc fr her or you are the NO1 tirak, scare to share with bros...not nice lah, distort her like that....

OutforFun
27-12-2007, 12:38 PM
After reading so many FRs, thot I would wan to share my limited experience..

Went to GL last Mon afternoon and first place I visited was L6H66. Went in and saw only 3 gers and none caught my eyes so proceeded to L8 instead.

Ticum ticum chose H66C to take a look and saw about 8 gers in tank with 2 new gers. Looked around and chose G66 instead of new gers..

Followed her upstairs and into the shower room.. pretty much standard washing and before the end of the wash, hot bbbj!! yeah!! loved the feeling of bbbj but too bad, only for a very short time... sob...

the rest are very much SOP so nothing to rave about.. only complain was when she tells me that she was tired and have no power when doing cowger as she had only slept at 6am that morning.. so switch to missionary instead.. seeing that she looked so cute, heart melted and agreed to do all the work instead. After a short while, proceeded to doggy and finished her off then.

however, would wan to share that if you are looking for a syt, then she may be the one to try.. with her smooth skin and she has a great figure! slight tummy though but who dun hv??

Boobs: B??
Looks: 9/10 (my own assessment)
BBBJ : Seems like only in shower.. done with cap in bed
FJ : 7 /10
attitude : 8 /10 (pretty chitty and is better at english than some others)
RTF : likely

Hope this will give more choices for fellow bros here to choose from..

jdi813
27-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Bro, I dont think what you rated is logical, no doubt GL WL standard drop alot, but you have no chance to come across such a new low at 5.5 to 3 to 0! Every OKT also want thier HSE to look good mah, So want some thing so ugly? If her standard like what you said, she already early ROD liao. No busness mah.
Might be you cant get kckckc fr her or you are the NO1 tirak, scare to share with bros...not nice lah, distort her like that....aiya bro dun need to say this sort of things la ... GL got quite a few houses left ... if people think she is pretty and good they will go back and find her again ... if they think she is not their type they won't and will go somewhere else ... that's the way it is ... he's is only one extreme negative FR nia ... 1 out of so many normal to good ones wun make such a big diff la ... i think we should be more worried if everyone had the same taste as us :D

u like u go back ... u dun u continue looking for someone u would like to patronise regularly ... the simplicity of cheonginLooks: 5.5/10
RTF: No way (dun wast $$)eh bro if u can ... gai siao me a cat40 gal u rate 6 and above in looks leh ... i very curious to see ur taste and maybe save myself the trouble of huntin for good bonks

disco_monster
27-12-2007, 03:25 PM
FR on L6H52G6
Feeling itchy today so I headed to GL today and wandered down L6. Stopped at house 52 and took a look inside the tank. Saw G6 sitting with a couple of other sweet looking WLs and immediately remembered a recent favourable review of her services on SBF. Paid the OKT for double session and took walk thru the maze to room 11.

Once inside she asked how was my day (she speaks good English as noted previously). She said her day no good bcos she and all the other WLs had had an injection earlier. * I assume that this either routine thing or there has been outbreak of somekind in this house

Anyway we both stripped and headed to shower. She has a great body, she's quite tall maybe 168cm and is slender with nice jugs (although the look enhanced).

She washed my Didi and I tried to explore her body - she stopped me and told me straight away no kissing. I said okay (I figured it was okay esp with her recent jab, I didn't want to take too many risks.

Anyway I got out of shower, dried myself up and lay on the bed to wait for her.

When she had finished drying herself, she climbed on the bed and painted my nipples and gave my groin a rub.

Once my didi was hard, she capped me and gave me a blowjob. It was nothing much to write about lacked suction and not as long as I would normally like.

After blowing me she applied KY to my diddy and her pussy and climbed on top of me. Her cowgirl impersonation was lousy. She grinded me first, rocking back and forth with my didi inside her (I don't know about other bros but I get absolutely no pleasure out of this action). After that she gave maybe 2-3 thrusts on my didi before complaining she was tired and asking me to bang her in missionary.

Then came the most enjoyable part of the encounter as I banged her hard for full 15 mins. She gave me a bit of dirty talk during this time, asking me to fuck her harder sand faster, and she grabbed my arse a couple of times to help with my thrusting.

At last I felt ready to cum and I withdrew my didi, took of the condom and prepared to come on her fake tits.

BUT... She told me no shooting on her body. I stopped there, gave her an confused look to which she replied that I should lie down and she would finish me off with HJ.

Her HJ wasn't very good - so I suggested she apply another CD and BJ me instead. To which replied "Ok, but one minute only. You not come after 15 mins already".

Of course by this point I have no more mood. She sucked me and tugged me for a while before I told her to give up already.

Ratings

Face - 7/10 Cute face with pretty smile
Body - 7.5/10 Tall and slim, minus points for some sag around butt and tummy (very slight), not fair
Boobs - 8/10 Large and soft, plastic surgeon did a good job there
French - Don't allow
AR - Didn't bother asking - if she don't allow kissing or Bbbj then I know she don't put he mouth near my arse
BJ - 4/10 not much skill
FJ - cowgirl (2/10); missionary (4/10)
GFE - 0/10
Overall - 3/10 a very bad experience; spent 80 bucks and told to stop when I about to unload
RTF - No way

Ah Ti
27-12-2007, 04:21 PM
aiya bro dun need to say this sort of things la ... GL got quite a few houses left ... if people think she is pretty and good they will go back and find her again ... if they think she is not their type they won't and will go somewhere else ... that's the way it is ... he's is only one extreme negative FR nia ... 1 out of so many normal to good ones wun make such a big diff la ... i think we should be more worried if everyone had the same taste as us :D

u like u go back ... u dun u continue looking for someone u would like to patronise regularly ... the simplicity of cheongineh bro if u can ... gai siao me a cat40 gal u rate 6 and above in looks leh ... i very curious to see ur taste and maybe save myself the trouble of huntin for good bonks

Ya la Bro jdi, but the thing is sometime we think it back, they get all the fxxks fr us, we expect this job, that job, for all these they make only $20 , yet got to get distorted some more, we must be reasonable lah. I travelled quite a nos of countries, sure survey the local ' sky facing meat' industry, we samster are so fortunate that Singapore cat 40 is the most value of money among all, haha, this is the only few good thing our servant do for us, dont always said we pay & pay, some time must thanks them also...

iporn
27-12-2007, 11:48 PM
another 'new' gal, came few months liao i believe....

normally i dun go for A cup gals, but i got 'tricked' by her dressing, i thought she looked like she had at least a 'minor' B cup, but only A...but actually looks OK overall too becoz she is slim but also kinda curvy and has sexy legs, and she has very good attitude, very accommodating, also playful too, she likes to talk to my bro like she is talking to a cat/dog hahaha!! like when my bro steam liao in the bathroom and pointing in her direction she say to it "why you looking at me" in a very cute way, bros lookin for GFE should look for her, becoz i gotta say she got one of the most GFE among all the cat40 gals i tried all the while, plus a pretty face too~

Wh45G28

Face - 7.5/10 quite pretty
Body - 7/10 slim type, with nice sexy legs
Boobs - A cup
BJ - 7.5/10 nice suction
FJ - 7.5/10 very accomodating
GFE - 8.5/10 friendly and playful
Attitude - 8.5/10 very good
Overall - 7.5/10
RTF - Yes, but will try others 1st, then cum back to her....

hardfella
28-12-2007, 10:13 PM
L8h66EG88::)
My first experience with Thai girls in Singapore. About 9 last nite I found a lucky parking spot on L8. Walked up and down the street. Looked at the gals on the street corner near the hotel ...nice lookers..but I was here to do a Thai gal from one of the fishbowl places. I walked into several places but no one there made me want to stay. Got to H66E; several cute little Thai gals; one G3 looked good but I thought she might have had bolt-ons so I passed. I took G88, a petite gal with a well formed body.
She led me to a not-so nice room. At least the bed was clean and the shower functional. Shower was nothing special but pleasant. John Thomas was standing by the end of the clean up. I expected a good cat-bath but she was suddenly going right for John. I pushed her up and explained that I wanted a cat bath first and then a nice slow bbj. All I can say is that her heart wasn't into it...no rimming...just tonguing all over. Ok I decided to finger her a bit. Got a couple of fingers in. Then went for BJ which was good. Then on came the rubber and a few positions ...came with her on top.
Massage, showered and left.

Face: 7
Body: 7
Cat Bath: 4
BJ: 6
Cowgirl: 7
Doggy: 7.5 This is the way to do this gal...

sexlegend
29-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Was strolling around GYL two days before Christmas when I stepped in WH45 and saw tis G1 whose boobs caught my didi attention. Somehow macam kena hypnotised by the two melons tat I called her number without surveying the rest of the gals.

Inside the room, she said she onli in GYL less than a week (three or four days). Once stripped and outdone her maximizer, kinda disappointed that her melons succumbed to gravitational force and sag a bit. Anyway, the action from shower to appertiser cat bath & bj to main action was pretty sop (rookies mah).

Good points of tis G1 is tat she dint complained when requested for couple of positions, and allowed milking her neh neh. Hopefully she improved and learn new tricks as time goes.

horniez
31-12-2007, 12:30 AM
went down to L8H66EG19 a couple nites ago and it's one of my worst fuck ever.

was feeling horny at about 1.30am, so hop down after the missus fell asleep.

anyways, the OKT recommend one, so take lor.

inside the room, after taking off clothes, went into the shower. she cleaned my ass rather thoroughly and i thought, woah... must have some action later.

After drying up and lying on the bed, she started to use her boobs to rub my chest. very mechanical and a bueh-song look on her face... i already have sianz liao.

after that is the hot&cold water treatment, urm, with a condom... tat one i sianz some more.

started some action with her cow girl, den very soon ask me to go missionary. wah liaoz... so fake until i become soft... hiaz... one time man...

after tat, just totally lost mood, a bit of HJ, put on another CD, den pump a bit more and cum...

crap. a waste of $40...

Face - 5.5/10 normal look, a bit langa... i think she tired liao
Body - 7/10 slim type
Boobs - A cup
BJ - 4/10 hot&cold w condom and very fast
FJ - 4/10 super mechanical
GFE - 1/10
Attitude - 5/10
Overall - 5/10
RTF - No... guess it's me lar... haiz...

Arse_Kicker
31-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Went down to GL18 lately,

Refreshed my memory after visiting some houses reccommended by the brs here...

Seek out L18H38G88...no luck all working...
Saw the OKT, remembered him...fucked up attitude one....almost fight with my friend last time...the gal I tried last time at this house...service standard also very very bad, worst ever in my experience...almost feel like slapping her...

Have not tried this house since...the OKT is a major turn off...

Anyways I tried L18H40 before...forgot the number of the girl...but service very good...how issit H38 and H40 same boss....but so different attitude??

anyways...went on to seek out L18H16G21 as well...did not see her (I guess working?) in the house...but the other girls there. To my utter horror, all of the girls, I mean ALL of them...looks below 5.0? Is she the rose aong the thorns???...no offense...but I do not think I am exaggerating...

Went to L8 instead...
Anyone with similar thoughts about H38 OkT and H16 girls??

jdi813
31-12-2007, 09:33 AM
... blah blah blah ...
anyways...went on to seek out L18H16G21 as well...did not see her (I guess working?) in the house...but the other girls there. To my utter horror, all of the girls, I mean ALL of them...looks below 5.0? Is she the rose aong the thorns???...no offense...but I do not think I am exaggerating...

Went to L8 instead...
Anyone with similar thoughts about H38 OkT and H16 girls??dunno bout the H38 OKT la so cannot comment

but for L18H16 all i can say is diff strokes for diff folks ... if u ask me most of the 666 gals lagi pai kua but i dun see anyone complaining ... i should know cos i used to sit in the waiting area very long waiting for the ang pais

to me la in H16 i think G21 is the prettiest liao ... but guys who like those gin-na / super young school gal look will not like her ... the only other one i find vaguely appealing is G28 ... the rest for all their good points all not my type :o

cuntlover81
31-12-2007, 02:04 PM
L8H18G21

Hot aftnn. Wondering off course. Suppose to go meet customer at Kallang then he went Kallang Airport take Airbus A380.... Really put me big aeroplane. :mad:

Dunno why park outside L8H18. Maybe fate. Maybe lucky got parking lot. So juz walk in.

Saw them at the corner. OKT say new gals. G21, 22. Claim they r thais. Tot they r PRC. Both SYTs....

Torn between both of them. Until G21 smile. Heart melted.

In the room speak little English. Bathing SOP. Lay down no catbath. Was like "Huh?" Long BJ. All worthwhile. F**k over time. OKT call twice. Stay for 2nd shot. Go down pay somemore.

Kiss goodbye like lovers. Wave n ask "Come back hor...". Come out really sexify....

Face - 8/10.
Body - 7/10.
Boobs - B cup, juz nice to grab.
BJ - 8/10, nice, long suction.
FJ - 7.5/10, very accomodating.
Attitude - 8/10 very good.
+ Pts - Shaved pussy.
RTF - Maybe, but will try G21....

Juz to play a game. The above FR had a problem in figure of speech. If any bros can figure out what's missing can PM....New Year present to give out...:D

If any bros find it offensive, hereby apologise 1st.....:o

jdi813
31-12-2007, 08:48 PM
L8H18G21sorry to tell u la bro it is not so much a problem with speech as it is with a problem of writing the wrong house ... L8 legal cat40 only got H17 & H19 ... H18 i think is workers' quarters

Arse_Kicker
31-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Hi,

Can any of you bros enlighten me if there is any girl in Lorong 18 H38 who is service friendly...

No need super GFE but no attitude problem such as black face and rushing...
Reasonable service such that you will not rather throw the 40 bucks into the drain....

Have not tried for almost 1 year...after my previous horror experience with a silicon enhanced b*tch at H38....

Pls reply with reccomendations, thanks...

hfark69
01-01-2008, 12:04 AM
wah pianh eh ... u only gave her 5.5/10 for looks :eek: SALUTE ur high standards ...yeah same here ... not worth it for me anymore ... might affect someone i love and care about ... not willin to take these kinds of risks anymore

Enlighten me pls. Have tried her once.

caveman
01-01-2008, 09:34 PM
L6 H52 g10

name - apple
looks - 7 (not bad. A bit lianish)
boobs - 7 (fake and big nipples)
body - 6 (very thin)
bj - 7
gfe - 2
fj - 5
rtf - no way

sop shower and never talk much. During fj, complain pain and that I thrust too much. cannot kiss and cannot hug.
Got short massage but she do like no mood, so what's the point.
Once over, she just shower both of us and sit on the bed, never bother to be friendly.
Cmi.

jdi813
01-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Enlighten me pls. Have tried her once.solly ah ... but just wanna clarify with u ... who did u try once ??? L18H16G21 or L6H66G7 :o old man liao la ... memory not so good + ur quote oso not helpful at all

iporn
02-01-2008, 01:18 AM
L8H18G21

so which is the correct hse at lor8....hse 17 or hse 19 did u actually went to?

BikeFever
02-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Hi,

Can any of you bros enlighten me if there is any girl in Lorong 18 H38 who is service friendly...

No need super GFE but no attitude problem such as black face and rushing...
Reasonable service such that you will not rather throw the 40 bucks into the drain....

Have not tried for almost 1 year...after my previous horror experience with a silicon enhanced b*tch at H38....

Pls reply with reccomendations, thanks...

bro let me help you bah,

personally i have tried a couple of girls there recently after the FR on G88....

everything i go there, i tell myself, i am fucking the girls not the OKT, so i heck care him but if i go and see once and i dont see any girl i wan, i will not go back to take a second look again, otherwise the OKT will be even nastier.

anyways, there are some good points about that house, its that they do not serve indians (no offence to the indian bros here). sometimes as i walk pass i saw indian foreigner workers walking towards the house but told by the OKT no girl available even when there are girls inside.

well, bro, if you are looking for no attitude problem girls you can try G88, G99 and G8 from my personal experience.

G8 attitude so-so but bj i like coz she bj without hands, (my favourite).

G99 bj also good (with balls licking and the area around the groin)

G88, attitude is ok, cathbath is superb, breast fuck is the highlight.

i hope this helps you bro....

cheers

sintaro
02-01-2008, 07:31 AM

I think if i am not wrong, CuntLover went to L8H19, quite a petite sweet smiling friendly girl. Boobs A cup size only but I like it that way. Another girl at that house that is worth mentioning is G28 on the darker side but very sweet friendly Boobs B- size nice for my small hand to fonder. Damned it both these girls their room are on the 3rd storey when you reached their room damn "chuan" already and after your good fuck walking down legs all soft hehehehe

Cheers

Openbook
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm actually pretty new to the Geylang scene, prefering the privacy of FLs. But recent high expenditures, make my wallet tight.

Went on New Year's Eve and after walking ard for nearly 1 hr, settled for L8H19G19.

Not the prettiest, nor the best figure but very good attitude and playful and most importantly my legs were wobbly after the session.

If not because i'm really exhausted, might have taken a dbl session.

jdi813
02-01-2008, 03:48 PM
... blah blah blah ...settled for L8H19G19.

Not the prettiest, nor the best figure but very good attitude and playful ... blah blah blah ...hmmm ... seems her mood has improved :D nice face but body ... errrr ... not as nice ... jus my 2 cents worth

sintaro
02-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm actually pretty new to the Geylang scene, prefering the privacy of FLs. But recent high expenditures, make my wallet tight.

Went on New Year's Eve and after walking ard for nearly 1 hr, settled for L8H19G19.

Not the prettiest, nor the best figure but very good attitude and playful and most importantly my legs were wobbly after the session.

If not because i'm really exhausted, might have taken a dbl session.

Went there a forthnight ago with the intent to bonk G19 and as I browse through and saw G28 who was giving me a sweet smile that melt my heart and couldnt bear not calling her, so opt for her and bonk her without any regret

jdi813
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Went there a forthnight ago with the intent to bonk G19 and as I browse through and saw G28 who was giving me a sweet smile that melt my heart and couldnt bear not calling her, so opt for her and bonk her without any regretpls la u got bonk with regrets one meh ;)

Garage1
02-01-2008, 05:19 PM
pls la u got bonk with regrets one meh ;)

u lai dat sey him goot meh? :D

jdi813
02-01-2008, 05:56 PM
u lai dat sey him goot meh? :D:D bonkin without regrets is goot goot mah :D

hfark69
02-01-2008, 09:15 PM
solly ah ... but just wanna clarify with u ... who did u try once ??? L18H16G21 or L6H66G7 :o old man liao la ... memory not so good + ur quote oso not helpful at all

psps:o I meant WHH8G7

cuntlover81
02-01-2008, 09:25 PM

sorry to tell u la bro it is not so much a problem with speech as it is with a problem of writing the wrong house ... L8 legal cat40 only got H17 & H19 ... H18 i think is workers' quarters

Hey all...Pai seh for the mistake. Me went down to verify already... It's H19... Bcoz it's beside H17 so tot it's H18...Hope bros dun mind...:p

Maccord
03-01-2008, 06:20 AM
bro let me help you bah,

personally i have tried a couple of girls there recently after the FR on G88....

everything i go there, i tell myself, i am fucking the girls not the OKT, so i heck care him but if i go and see once and i dont see any girl i wan, i will not go back to take a second look again, otherwise the OKT will be even nastier.

i share your sentiments bro. if i go and see the girl i like, i pass him money with face smellier than him! if dont have any to my liking, i just walk off and usually dont return

Openbook
03-01-2008, 10:33 AM
hmmm ... seems her mood has improved :D nice face but body ... errrr ... not as nice ... jus my 2 cents worth

I agree her body isn't fantastic, but i like to see and hold her ass when doggy-ing her...

qazxcvbnm
03-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Wow, its been a long while since I ventured to new expeditions... been going to the house of devils like going home after work... haha.... but of course not everyday lah...

Anyway, don't know what got into me and suddenly decided to try something new, went into L6H52, only 1 'puying' available, okt pushed for her, seeing her looks quite acceptable, on lah.

L6H52G7
Name: Tar
Origin: can't remember the name, but its somewhere near 'krung thep'
Looks: 7 (quite adorable)
Body: 6.5 (not for boob lovers)
Catbath: 6
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: No
BJ: 6 (cap on)
FJ: 7.5 (tried 3 pos - cowgal, doggy, missionary)
Sound effect: quite comfortable for me
GFE: 7 (quite SOP)
Massage: 6
Overall: 6.5
RTF: maybe

ORDing in 3 months.

Offered me a back massage after action ended, not bad, better if more strength. No actions during showering b4 and after.

slyer
03-01-2008, 07:28 PM
hmmm ... seems her mood has improved :D nice face but body ... errrr ... not as nice ... jus my 2 cents worth

she's my 2nd fav girl hehe. suddenly feel like visitng her :D

Loomis@Husky
03-01-2008, 08:17 PM

Yo bro you are right man her mood seem has improve alot, now can make fun and chat joke with customers not like last time all the way face black black...:mad: i look for her a few time back her service was fantastic...:p: btw on the new year day went down geylang to release my stress at the same house L8H19 look for G19, but too bad the OKT say she still working upstair, so no choice LL view into the glass tank again and to look for other gal. When i look into the glass tank suddenly i saw G5 shout at me very loudly with her pertty smile: "Hello darling lai lai come i want to fu@k you on me lah" from her persentation of herself like "Siow Cha Bo" i think sure have fun with this gal, then i tell the OKT G5 paid the money and follow her up to her room. She then talk very loudly ask me to take my shower by myself, ok it's fine for me to have shower myself, after taken my shower she ask me to lied down onto her bed and she start to perform her BJ for me. Very fast within a while she start to sit onto my little brother and start her FJ like wanted me to fu@k off from her room as fast as prosible...knn what the fu@k type service she give to me, then i tell her stop that enough now my little brother can't stand hard and i got no mood to carry on with her....So i quikly change my clothe and fu@k off from her room when she still washing herself inside the toilet...What the fu@king service she give to the customers anyone here ever try her or good this type of service in other house at geyland? I want to bring out her service to you guys here, think twice before going for this gal at L8H19G5 save your money and look for other good service gals...Someone can correct me if i'm wrong...

L8H19G5
Name: Onn
Language speaking: (Normal English, Hokkien & Chinese)
Looks: 7 (quite dark skin)
Boob: 6 (B cup)
Body: 6.5 (already give birth baby with tummy)
BJ: 5 (cap on)
FJ: 5 (tried 2 position - sitting, normal style)
Sound effect: Act like AV star not real for me
Overall: 5
RTF: 1st & the last for her

Thanks for reading my report....

>>>>>>CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS HERE<<<<<<

bikerlover
03-01-2008, 09:50 PM
L18H18G17

Looks : 5
Boobs : 5
FR : 6
hot cold BBJ : 4
BJ : 5

Overall not a very good experience. In the fish tank she look ok. BUt once inside the room, and stripped down, can see her boobs slagging and got stretch marks...

My personal point of view only. Thanks

Loomis@Husky
03-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Bad day for me at geyland on the New Year Day 1st-Jan-2008.

On the new year day went down to geyland for walk walk and release...hehehehe....as usual went down to L8H19 to look for my usual gal G19 but too bad the OKT told me she still working up stair haven't come down yet. So no chioce i need to choose for another gal for a try, when look into the glass tank i saw G5 make a pretty smile and shout at me " Come come darling i love you on me lah i will give you good & special service". I was attrached by her sporting and active action, then i paid the money to the OKT and follow her to her room at 2nd floor. When i reach her room she talk loudly to me ask me to take my shower, i don't mind having shower by myself. After taken our fast shower she ask me to lied down on her bed and she start to put the condom onto my little brother and start her BJ performance, within a short while with fast action until my little brother stand hard she quickly change her next move and start to sit onto my little brother with her fast motion for the FJ performance. Really don't know what type of service she give like want to make you shot as fast as posible finished her job and chase you out from her room. Getting this type of service from her i tell her stop finished liao, i really no mood to continue with her anymore, then i rash to the toilet have myself a fast clean wash change my clothing quickly knock off from her room and went down stair while she was still inside the toilet washing herself. What a bad new year day to me having this type of lousy service from this gal, anyone here got come accross this type of lousy service before by her or other gal at other places. Inside the glass tank like very sportting but come to the real performance inside the room another story liao. Why i want to bring this matter out to you guys here is to let you guys know how i have the lousy service from this gal, if you guys come to L8H19 beware of this gal G5 think twice before try her save your money for other gal and have better service...Someone here can correct me if i'm wrong maybe some of you guys have good service from her before.

L8H19G5
Name: Onn
Language spoken: Simple English, Chinese & Hokkien.
Looks: 6 Dark skin with thick make-up.
Body: 6.5 With tummy.
BJ: 5 (Cap on).
FJ: 5.5 (Normal FJ style).
Sound effect: Act like AV actor with those acting sound.
Overall: 5.5 (1st & the last).

lwrnchng
04-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Try L18H20G6 Worst fuck of my life!

Shower with towel on. No Cathbath at all fucking with no sound effect. tulan go shower n fuck off.

my friend also tried her 2 days back same incidents

No wrost trying

Looks: 4/10
body: 2/10 (FAT) but in tank is slim
BBBj: 1/10 (less than 30sec)
cathbath:0/10 (No cathbath at all)
FJ: 1/10 (Rather PCC)
RTF: NO

Not worth trying

The GL Stalker
05-01-2008, 04:20 AM
L8H19

this hse kueh bus service std abit siao siao eh, sometime good, sometime bad, like kanna schizo like that, sometime got shower for u, sometime command u to shower yourself. i ever ON there a few times and one time suddenly i myself tio ki siao want to take the pillow and push very hard on the kueh bu face onto the bed. like something very powerful enter me feel like want push until pillow can tear, knn lucky willpower strong otherwise next day have to zao lor liao.

i remember this hse got one very chio kueh, knnh every visit have to queue and go straight to rm, she work few mths onli become siao ding dong, sent back home.

skyhawk958
05-01-2008, 12:41 PM

Shower with towel on. No Cathbath at all fucking with no sound effect. tulan go shower n fuck off.

No wrost trying

Not worth trying

huh?? how to shower with towel on:confused:.Anyway,thanks for warning

Barcelona
06-01-2008, 04:12 AM

Not worth trying

I offer my point only as reward for sharing when I recharge. Thanks for the warning

slyer
06-01-2008, 12:31 PM

No wrost trying

Not worth trying

this girl you tried sound very bad. anyway i also had my fair share of bad bonks in GL cat 40. i always tell myself to move on since there are so many girls there.

Ah Ti
07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Went to H38 yesterday, saw the famous moving teeth OKT in action.
2.30pm reached H38, early bird to try out g88, not open yet, so holding at roadside parking lot, listened to my all time favourite thai sentimental; kid teng chai mai...good or bad time thai song always worked..
2.45pm, moving teeth came fr outside, i quickly step into the hse, slow liao, already one bro ahead of me, g88 off day, that bro asked for g99 w/o any hesitation. When moving teeth stretched out his hand to collect $, this bro dont know what happen suddently change mind & walk off, g99 shocked, she already half way going up the stair case.
Moving teeth dashed out immediately, threw punch to that bro, nnbacb, but missed, people already ran quickly liao loh. He still not satisfied, keep on fxxking thru out. Wah so aggressive, no wonder his teeth moving, cos not everytime he won ma...
Actually he is ok one, if u know 2 things of him, 1st, he is very very particular of the 1 st customer, that person must call his girl to start a good day which he beli. Usually he blocking u at the doorway, ensure u called, then allow u to go in. That bro step onto his nerve , i think he no chance to fxxk h38 girl liao, y bro? $40 nia.. you ordered u must take lah..:luckily he was ok with me all time.. The 2nd thing: if you go in look see but decided dont call and leave, then u dont come back again, he sure suan you one. i know i know, you will say fxxk it man, the most we dont go.. To me, I just want good fxxk, which hse got good stuff i will go that hse, who care that okt? If u thing the okt siao lang, then you should fxxk harder on his girl, why give chance?

So much so for moving teeth. I looked at g99, not bad at all, whats the prob? paid & follow her walk up stair, her sexy butt w transparency G string moving in front, my little tent already pitched...
FR on g99, 1st time visit her, 1 tai only for test drive purpose. A very pleasant looking fair Chiangmai 21 yr young lady with nearly perfect hour glass body, when she riding me, fr the big ceiling mirrior can see her very small waist & full moon butt pumping hard on me, my prostate gland holding hard, anytime can trigger off, luckily was in good form:p
By the time change to missionary with leg raise, she already all wet, seeing her response so good i given her full length thrusting ,something special happen: the sound effect dont come out fr her mouth but her tiny red opening pussy, i dont know pussy poking sound can be that loud:eek: i think only the very wet and tight one can produce that. The remarkable thing is she did not lubricate, i witness this fr bathroom to bed.
Pump her till nearly times up, finished with high rpm, quick washed up and tcss at the same time before bell ring. Told me she was a 2nd yr uni student in chiangmai, stop cos family poor. worked here 1 month only, yes, she is new, her butt no wrinkle at all, this is the tell tale sign. her pussy inner lip also well hidden, all thing still in excellent condition. 1 minus point is her boobs too big for real and hard also, might be enhanced, i dont mind that, most of these top notch girl sure did some job to look good.
Looks: 7.5. charming Chiangmai lady with pleasent good look, northern thai
girl fan should know.
Body : 7.8
Boobs: 6.0
Catbath: 8.0. She knows all you sensitive area, when came to my two hairly
tingtong she almost swallow it.
BJ : 7.8.
FJ : 7.8
pussy : 8.0.
Gf : 7.8. Yes, very attached, nice to chat, good manner and easy
going character, after that bro rejected her, she just smile and
forget.
RTF : Yes.Yes. But worry g88 also as good.. i practise 1 hse 1 girl rule,
you care them sure they return some thing too, human mah. Of cos
we butterfly around, but some acting must be there..

A true northern beauty . Lam Ter Ter...

The GL Stalker
07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
L18 H38 G99 plus their OKT

g99 neh neh even chairmeh can confirm is fake one. service attitude not bad lah, maybe because she is still new. her cb damn tight sia, i thought my lj long or even my lj going to tear knn. tua ki cheongsters pls stay away.

some cheongsters wondering looks how ahh? she lose out to the previous g99 loh. haai the old g99...

tacmehom
07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
18 18 07
Long time never post fr liao. Just try 1 good service gal in legal house. She is cute looking to my liking. Very chatty n playful. Even it was 1st time I up her. Did not rush for jobs for whole session. Most coincidence is that her number [7] was belong to my favorite gal in same house which ord liao. For sure, I will rtf her many many in the future.

Name: yi ling
Origin: cheng lai
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 short,small build, a little bah bah which I like.
Boob: 7/10 real b+ ba...
French/kiss: no
Cat bath: 6/10 +1 when she cares ur balls
Bbbj: 8/10 warm n cold water, shiok
Bj: 8/10 quite good
Fj: 7/10
Rtf: many many

jdi813
08-01-2008, 07:43 AM
anyway just for info L18 H16 got 3 new gals (G7, G9, G10) bringing the total no of WLs up to 8 ... heard that the 3 new ones not bad

slyer
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
anyway just for info L18 H16 got 3 new gals (G7, G9, G10) bringing the total no of WLs up to 8 ... heard that the 3 new ones not bad

that's good news for us. going to drop by there and take a look at the 3 new girls and shun bian go RTF my fav G21 for 3rd time :D

The GL Stalker
08-01-2008, 07:39 PM
today after parking my car, ki l18h16 to check the 3 new tai kok kuehs, along the way heard kuehs screaming then saw one yellow hair ah beng cheongster kenna kick out of h40. 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 still wu tan pak but this cheongster kenna surrounded by increasing number of the kah kias from h38 h40 h42 knnh tong buay tiao sibeh luan, even the h38 siao lang okt kah kia also join in the action siah. very fast that cheongster KO on the ground, after a minute or so when he got up his face all swollen sia, lao hui some more. sibeh jialat ku lao kui, all the people staring. maybe i will visit h40 and ask one of my favourite kuehs there what happened.

jdi813
09-01-2008, 07:35 AM
anyway just for info L18 H16 got 3 new gals (G7, G9, G10) bringing the total no of WLs up to 8 ... heard that the 3 new ones not badok the 3 new gals ... all look like minahs ... i kid u not ... to me G9 is the most lookable of the lot

For everybody's info ... I heard that starting sometime in Feb ... cat40 will officially be cat50 :(

heard it is more or less confirmed liao ... almost all the cat40 bosses have signed some agreement shit that will make the price increase permernant

CCB gahmen ... really fucking $$$ hikes for everything ... NB even cheongin now the hike the price but my LJ salary still the same ... lucky I'm more or less retiring liao ... if not die sia

Driftmaster
10-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Hi,
Juz came bk fm L18h20.
Choose g22. Her name is Ann.

Below is the rating i rate her, nt too bad.

Look: 6/10
Body:6/10
Hot/cold bj: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Over nt too bad for cat 40.

jdi813
10-01-2008, 08:10 AM
today after parking my car, ki l18h16 to check the 3 new tai kok kuehs, along the way heard kuehs screaming then saw one yellow hair ah beng cheongster kenna kick out of h40. 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 still wu tan pak but this cheongster kenna surrounded by increasing number of the kah kias from h38 h40 h42 knnh tong buay tiao sibeh luan, even the h38 siao lang okt kah kia also join in the action siah. very fast that cheongster KO on the ground, after a minute or so when he got up his face all swollen sia, lao hui some more. sibeh jialat ku lao kui, all the people staring. maybe i will visit h40 and ask one of my favourite kuehs there what happened.heard from my fren who is permernantly stationed in GL around that area nowadays :D that it was a chinaman ... went in H40 for a session ... very rough with the gal ... bite the gal neh neh ... after that time up dun wanna cum out ... cum out liao demand refund for bad service ... kena hantam by H40, H38 OKT until the OKT oso sprain leg :D

CeiResident
10-01-2008, 11:45 PM
heard from my fren who is permernantly stationed in GL around that area nowadays :D that it was a chinaman ... went in H40 for a session ... very rough with the gal ... bite the gal neh neh ... after that time up dun wanna cum out ... cum out liao demand refund for bad service ... kena hantam by H40, H38 OKT until the OKT oso sprain leg :D

Wah bro u like that say your fren ah, so bad meh..... thot your frenz are as hardcore as u where got recently stationed want.

jdi813
11-01-2008, 11:00 AM
seems business is bad sia ... last night L18 was like a ghost town ... sadly i dun see the situation improving with the impending price hike and newer competition from the rumoured cat80 PRCs and the ever increasing amounts of FLs available

even my fav gal has felt the pinch and is not optimistic bout the current situation

Maccord
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
heard from my fren who is permernantly stationed in GL around that area nowadays :D that it was a chinaman ... went in H40 for a session ... very rough with the gal ... bite the gal neh neh ... after that time up dun wanna cum out ... cum out liao demand refund for bad service ... kena hantam by H40, H38 OKT until the OKT oso sprain leg :D

another sad case! lucky it did not turn out to be as bad as the murder at lor 8!

Ah Ti
12-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Some asshole hidden and zapped me. So what? This is a discussion forum,
GOT POINT OR NO POINT, I AM FREE TO POST IF I WANT TO, IS UP TO ME.:D

Ah Ti
13-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Haha, this asshole zapped me further, very big deal hor; ok lah,
this one is for this small brain : wknnbaccb, i fxxk you, song liao bo? ;)

slyer
13-01-2008, 01:52 PM
last nite i had my 3rd RTF with L18H16G21

and the service, chemistry and GFE were awesome :D i give it 10/10

I find her look prettier than the last few times i saw her and her body is smooth and breasts are soft and nice to fondle.

And her bath and catbath are good.

its the FJ i like most as her GFE is very high.

but then take note that the level of service she give me may differ as it all depends on chemistry and whether can click or not

now i planning on my 4th RTF.:D

slyer
13-01-2008, 01:55 PM

no wonder last nite i went in H38 see see girls n never book a session that OKT never scold me. :D yuan lai he injured his legs :D btw H38 G88 really looks syt chinese. feel tempted to have session with her.

hollyboy123
13-01-2008, 08:52 PM
does thai gals have big butt?

i am looking for a big butt gal

vincent14000
13-01-2008, 09:44 PM
back from jb, feel naughty, together fren go gy.
find find, see L18H38G5. look cantik. paid up then proceed to room.
inside room, chit chat abit, then take off go bath.
nothing special,
dry up. go to bed, blow my didi. and start fj.
try a few position. but that nite i really strong men. cannot cum. hihi.
i hear the gal chase me quite quite cum, time want goes up. feel sien liao.
then pump her die die , bcaz tu lan liao.
cum, clean up , go without goodbye, bcaz i won't back to f her again.
averall just a normal bonk.

name : asked, but i forget
look : 6/10. look cantik. with make up.:P
boob : 7/10. medium size. nice to hold.
body : 7/10.
fj : 5/10 .very rushing, she alway say fast and time goes up. actually not. feel bad.
rtf : no.

Ah Ti
13-01-2008, 10:43 PM
To a gd guy: Thank you for your truck crane, isn't that what bros are for...
How good if the points can exchange for voucher to use it for the session..:D

sintaro
13-01-2008, 11:04 PM
seems business is bad sia ... last night L18 was like a ghost town ... sadly i dun see the situation improving with the impending price hike and newer competition from the rumoured cat80 PRCs and the ever increasing amounts of FLs available

even my fav gal has felt the pinch and is not optimistic bout the current situation

I thou your favorite is H16G21 huh:confused:

The GL Stalker
14-01-2008, 03:31 AM
last nite i had my (x+3 RTF with L18H16G21

walan eh 10/10 gfe. i think you can sign on as regular this hse already lah. go in the specky fat boy and old uncle oktkk will confirm salute u. better still go mata chu request change ic address to 16 lor 18 geylang.

l18h38g88 sibeh tualiap ni contrast to bodysize, remind me of amy yip. but lai sar take off, knn papaya eh, cb surgeon do lampa job, lup cheong kenna punchek abit. still she make up for tok kong gfe and service. small size gal i think suitable for small size cheongsters. lookwise how? okay lah but don't expect her to be as good as pu old g88. knn when limpeh see pu in the mirror with me, i so yan tow also become hunchback of noterdam, kan si lang stress. present g88 no stress at all.

Maccord
14-01-2008, 05:33 AM
last nite i had my 3rd RTF with L18H16G21

but then take note that the level of service she give me may differ as it all depends on chemistry and whether can click or not

now i planning on my 4th RTF.:D

ya i agree with you bro. i had her before but not as good a session as you and i feel that rtf do play a part in it

coolstyler
14-01-2008, 04:50 PM
A few days ago, i got to taste a SYT in GL! seldom do i see syts hanging around, in houses recently.
House quality seems to deprove tremendously....
But my luck!!!

H54, G5.

Maybe she about to leave soon? so ORD mood but she certainly seems happy! despite I being the last customer of the day,cos' I went so late... close to 3plus am. And I am surpirsed, this house open late. The OKT also nice guy.

Looks: 8/10 (SYT confirm chop!)
Boobs: 7/10 (very nice shape, B cup nice nice)
Skin: FAIR! not like typical tanned thai girls...

Bath: nothing compared to bathtub services as of $150 cat.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very strong suction and almost took my dick away with her suck. Sorry...its BJ, not BBBJ. House don't allow BBBJ. Only capped blowjob. Also good, safer!
FJ: 8/10 (she started all the initiation. I was more tired, so just let her do the work, when I switch to missionary, I was enjoying myself so much, I did not know I hurt her abit.., Had to apologize!
Service: 9/10

Ability to converse: 9/10 (her long trip has made her a local taste)
Think she leaving on 20+.... must try her soon! RTF on the way

bigbigbig
15-01-2008, 03:16 AM
does thai gals have big butt?

i am looking for a big butt gal

It does not takes nationality to have big butt.........................................:conf used::o

jdi813
15-01-2008, 11:25 AM
walan eh 10/10 gfe. i think you can sign on as regular this hse already lah. go in the specky fat boy and old uncle oktkk will confirm salute u. better still go mata chu request change ic address to 16 lor 18 geylangaiya bro ... u say him like that goot meh ... he like, he go back and RTF lor ... u dun like, u go elsewhere happy lor ... no need to suan him wat

The GL Stalker
15-01-2008, 06:27 PM
aiya bro ... u say him like that goot meh ... he like, he go back and RTF lor ... u dun like, u go elsewhere happy lor ... no need to suan him wat

pple never say i suan, you say i suan him, why cannot joke on this forum?

even if he think i suan he will still go back one, you think he crazy & stupid stay away meh?

knn i think your punching bag at home perchar already and u are trying to pick on me bro. no use one, you can join the gl boxing club, you say where have? very easy to find, just bite the kueh neh neh and ask for refund. hahahahaha

jdi813
16-01-2008, 08:14 AM
pple never say i suan, you say i suan him, why cannot joke on this forum?

even if he think i suan he will still go back one, you think he crazy & stupid stay away meh?

knn i think your punching bag at home perchar already and u are trying to pick on me bro. no use one, you can join the gl boxing club, you say where have? very easy to find, just bite the kueh neh neh and ask for refund. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... can joke ... why cannot joke ??? neber use u @ punching bag la bro ... say me until so chek ark like that :p

slyer
16-01-2008, 05:50 PM
walan eh 10/10 gfe. i think you can sign on as regular this hse already lah. go in the specky fat boy and old uncle oktkk will confirm salute u. better still go mata chu request change ic address to 16 lor 18 geylang.

l18h38g88 sibeh tualiap ni contrast to bodysize, remind me of amy yip. but lai sar take off, knn papaya eh, cb surgeon do lampa job, lup cheong kenna punchek abit. still she make up for tok kong gfe and service. small size gal i think suitable for small size cheongsters. lookwise how? okay lah but don't expect her to be as good as pu old g88. knn when limpeh see pu in the mirror with me, i so yan tow also become hunchback of noterdam, kan si lang stress. present g88 no stress at all.

how you know i sign on regular to g21 liao :D anyway this girl is my regular liao.

this g88 from h38 breasts are big n she is very fair look like chinese. maybe next time may try her provided that okt attitude change for the better

jdi813
17-01-2008, 12:04 AM
last couple of days L18 like ghost town like that ... business is BAD sia ... some WLs opening accounts for the day only @ 8pm ... got some whole day only clocked in 1 session ... jiat lat sia

bro GLCheong ... if u n me can both agree that WH8G81 got good service i dun understand how cum u rate L18H16G21 so jiat lat ... anyway to each his own la ... as long as we all get our fun when we cheong :D ... diff strokes for diff folks

GLCheong
17-01-2008, 01:10 AM
bro GLCheong ... if u n me can both agree that WH8G81 got good service i dun understand how cum u rate L18H16G21 so jiat lat ...

Hi jdi813,

Comments come from other samters, not me. I am merely quoting :)

Actually, I am quite easy going. To think they only make about 400 baht per session($40--they take SGD$20=$400baht), I really hat off to those WLS who work so hard, save every cents they earned and send their hard earn $ home for their family.

I have nothing to complain,really.:o

天使爱美丽
17-01-2008, 01:28 AM
back from jb, feel naughty, together fren go gy.
find find, see L18H38G5. look cantik. paid up then proceed to room.
inside room, chit chat abit, then take off go bath.
nothing special,
dry up. go to bed, blow my didi. and start fj.
try a few position. but that nite i really strong men. cannot cum. hihi.
i hear the gal chase me quite quite cum, time want goes up. feel sien liao.
then pump her die die , bcaz tu lan liao.
cum, clean up , go without goodbye, bcaz i won't back to f her again.
averall just a normal bonk.

name : asked, but i forget
look : 6/10. look cantik. with make up.:P
boob : 7/10. medium size. nice to hold.
body : 7/10.
fj : 5/10 .very rushing, she alway say fast and time goes up. actually not. feel bad.
rtf : no.

Thank bro for your FR.
will stay far away from this girl.

GLCheong
17-01-2008, 02:46 AM
These are the original msg:

L18H16G21

WH8 knn g81 when come down the stairs was a shock sia. i thought some kueh mother fly over from prathet tai to visit her daughter here, any other kuehs in the tank still better looking, knn limpeh think ccb this time tiok twa liao

L6H66 Ger 7 look worse than my domestic helper.

If I have a domestic helper better than Ploy(Ger 7), I might never leave the house!:D :D :D

slyer
17-01-2008, 09:12 AM
last couple of days L18 like ghost town like that ... business is BAD sia ... some WLs opening accounts for the day only @ 8pm ... got some whole day only clocked in 1 session ... jiat lat sia

bro GLCheong ... if u n me can both agree that WH8G81 got good service i dun understand how cum u rate L18H16G21 so jiat lat ... anyway to each his own la ... as long as we all get our fun when we cheong :D ... diff strokes for diff folks

wah business there so bad ah. maybe cos of the rain nowadays.

no wonder h38 okt nowdays quite polite to customers cos he can't afford to offend customers now :D

jdi813
17-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi jdi813,

Comments come from other samters, not me. I am merely quoting :)

Actually, I am quite easy going. To think they only make about 400 baht per session($40--they take SGD$20=$400baht), I really hat off to those WLS who work so hard, save every cents they earned and send their hard earn $ home for their family.

I have nothing to complain,really.:osolly solly all of u guys nic look the same ... got u mixed up with GL Stalker ... paiseh paiseh

why dun u go try L18H16G21 and give a FR ... wahahahahahahaha

s(Aint
20-01-2008, 03:31 AM
L18H38G10

Time: 1.50am

Was at home playing Call of Duty when i suddenly felt horny (go figure, lol) and a little hungry. Took a cab down to L18.. walked into the first house, saw a pretty nice gal, i decided to check the rest out so i told the OKT i'd be back later. And sure enough, i kena fuck by him. No matter, used to it anyways. I headed down to 1838 picked gal No.10..

Went up, she said i was the last customer of the day. Nonetheless, she was very willing finish off strong for the day. Gave me a couple of hugs and headed for the SOP bath. Dried off, short cat bath on bed, short blowjob, nothing too fantastic. Then she mounted me cowgirl style. She was pretty lazy and she requested me to go missionary on her. Since she had a long day i decided to oblige her. I pumped for about 1 min or so.. Lost my erection. She thought i came already. I told her no feeling leh.. She changed condom without complaining and started again. Hj, Bj... soon the OKT called in. Times almost up. She said she will givce me 5 more mins. She gave me a quick hand job and i managed to finally cum. She kept asking me if im upset or am i okay. Pretty fun-loving person to be with. Anyways here are the stats

Looks: 6.7/10 (pleasant face but shes REALLY short)
Boobs: 8/10 (for boob lovers)
BJ : 6.5/10
HJ : 7/10
FJ : N/A (lost my erection after 1 min)
Attitude: 8.5/10

RTF: Probably not.

Cheers,
-Aint no s(Aint :rolleyes:

nevermine
22-01-2008, 02:04 AM
After trying $150 thai FL for a few months...
vit M is super low...so no choice switch back to good old cat $40..
n happen to find tis gem..

went to h38 n h40...no big boobs for mi(i'm a boob sucker ^^)
so final hope is my fav H10..pop my head in n saw this twin headlite
beaming at mi...face looks ok..so reach for my wallet n say bye bye
to my $50 note...tell uncle i wan to change money...blue change to red..

went up the stairs n was caressing her butt o'readli..hehe..very nice
strip to birthday suit n attack her papaya striaght away...squeeze till song song n dun1 to
let go..hehe...she then ask mi to join her for shower...the rest quite SOP...
wash very detail...esp the arm pit..bt i dun hav BO leh..maybe she kana from some other bro b4..scare liao..lol

dry up n jum pt o bed n wait for her..cant wait to get my claws in her boobies again...bt sadly..they were man-made wonders..sigh..bt better then nothg...she catbath left to right,up to down and up again..all this while can feel her heavy boobs rest n brushing against my chest and balls..feeling damn good sia..did a BJ wif raincoat for 5 min n then ride mi wif cowgal style n do her deed...change n i did her doggy in return..all this while my wolf paw never left her breast alone..after some pumping...shot n surrender..collaspe on her body...clean up..bt that was not teh end of the story..

she ask mi to lay down n give mi a 5-10 min thai massage..head to toe..even twist my body til can heard the bones crack crack sound..song man..knn..after 1 fuck still got massage..$40 very well spend lor..

i actuali RTF b4 liao...both session is a good fuck n round up wif a massage to relax the body..recommand to all bro to give her ur support..lol..

L18(i tink) H10G98
name: mai (like KOF mai..big boobs)
face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (modified b4)
BJ : 7.5/10 (no BBBJ)
french: slightly, think she not into it even tot i got rinse my mouth wif mouth rinser)
body :8.5/10 (no fat bt yet soft)
skin: 8.5/10
skill : 7.5/10
GFE : 7.5/10
plus point: she speak good chinese..so communicate no problem.

juz my 2 cents worth..
hope some kind soul out there can up my points..thx :)

lawbah
23-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi guys, im new and sorry cos i have a stupid question to ask,

will ROD girls ever come back for reservist?? Cos i went to H66 not sure about everything else cos i dun really frequent there, and get a girl by the name of OHM, very sweet, can french can speak english with a nice hot body...

Went back again and she's gone back to Thailand. T_T

Will she ever come back??

I know, we go there for fun and all, not looking for wife (Thats what the okt told me) but i really wanna RTF her again!!! lol...

Ah Ti
24-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi guys, im new and sorry cos i have a stupid question to ask,

will ROD girls ever come back for reservist?? Cos i went to H66 not sure about everything else cos i dun really frequent there, and get a girl by the name of OHM, very sweet, can french can speak english with a nice hot body...

Went back again and she's gone back to Thailand. T_T

Will she ever come back??

I know, we go there for fun and all, not looking for wife (Thats what the okt told me) but i really wanna RTF her again!!! lol...

Haha, treasure what u have, enjoy what u can; but when times up, just
LET THEM GO, it is a hard way, might be a non-return road for you....

Mondo
26-01-2008, 06:57 AM
wah business there so bad ah. maybe cos of the rain nowadays.

no wonder h38 okt nowdays quite polite to customers cos he can't afford to offend customers now :D

or is it due to festive season, most need to buy things and such, so less cheong?

sex1over
27-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Was feeling bored yesterday and decide to take a walk down temptation street. Ended up in L8 H66C and chose G8.

Did not feel too right as she was basically walking very fast towards her room. I thought no chemistry between she and me liao. Inside the room, she became slightly more friendly but i reckon that she can't speak much English and I can't speak Thai so minimum communication. Stripped and enter the shower. This is where the action starts...

After she washed me up, she squatted down and start giving me a warm water BBBJ. It lasted for at least 5-10 mins. Then we dried up and proceeded on the bed. The usual catbath and i can't get her BBBJ out of my mind so I told her that i just want BBBJ. She then took a cup of warm water and continued from where she left off in the shower. Eventually, i explored in her mouth. After that, she gave me a nice massage till the time is up.

Overall, I love her warm water BBBJ and her no-rush attitude. Very service-oriented but not for breast and SYT lovers.

Name : Noon
Look : 5/10 (Personally, I don't think she is pretty)
Boob : 3/10 (Very small breasts but long nipples)
Body : 6/10.
BBBJ : 8/10 (Would be a nine pointer if she deep throat)
FJ : N.A. (Did not try)
RTF : Maybe (Due to good services)

asdf2000
27-01-2008, 10:19 AM
I can't believe it is too cheap.But I want to have a try.

sexlegend
27-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Though read a list of negative report on L18H38, did walk in to survey the birds. Gal 88 caught me didi attention immediately.

Paid up and walk up to her room (on the 2nd). Face & body is on the high 8/10 (coupled with her constant smile).

Shower sop, followed by BJ & breast fuck (her neh neh is of the right size & good soft texture too). FJ was above average with some gf (but could feel tat she was veri pro, not those innocent type kind of feeling).

Anyway, overall happy sexperience.

hfark69
27-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Yesterday was bored after a tcss with my kakis, since still quite early head down to GL jalan jalan. Went to WH08. Gal 20 was waving to me and asking me to book her. Looks not so great but wth I hope she would make it up in the service since she is so friendly.

Leaving the details out, theres 1 highlight though. She does anal !!! Was having her in doggy position. Tickled her anus, no rejection. So I applied some ky on my thumb and poke further. After a while, she ask me to enter her backdoor. :eek: Applied more ky and slowly entered her. At first she squeal abit. So I asked her if she was ok. She said that it was abit painful and ask me to enter slowly. Not sure if her ass is still a virgin but sure it was tight. Couldn't hold quite long, I came in her ass (with cd of cos). When washing up she told it was her first time. Not sure if she is bluffing but as long as I enjoy it who cares. :p

Heres my rating.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite a bit of mo peng but still quite ok)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup with sensitive nip)
Body: 7/10 (Ht 1.6, abit baby fats on tummy. good for standing position)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction and technique)
FJ: 8/10 (Didnt show sulky face though I took quite long. Good stereo)
AJ: 10/10 (Very tight, felt abit pain when trying to insert)
RTF: Yes

zaoren
27-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Seldom contribute FR in this forum since joint quite few years liao...not cheonging for quite sometime also...and found the cat40 different as 2-3 years back...anywhere tried this at L18H18G07.
Look: 6/10 not that good looking as my view but good attitude
Skin: quite black
BBBJ: 8/10, lick my ball damn good and got hot tea somemore...

See quite number of bro talking about L18 recently, quite scare when walking along the street..haha!

Mondo
28-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Seldom contribute FR in this forum since joint quite few years liao...not cheonging for quite sometime also...and found the cat40 different as 2-3 years back...anywhere tried this at L18H18G07.
Look: 6/10 not that good looking as my view but good attitude
Skin: quite black
BBBJ: 8/10, lick my ball damn good and got hot tea somemore...

See quite number of bro talking about L18 recently, quite scare when walking along the street..haha!

tried her before and i enjoyed her bbbj very much!
most gals from this house provide bbbj. :)

apsx
28-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Yesterday was bored after a tcss with my kakis, since still quite early head down to GL jalan jalan. Went to WH08. Gal 20 was waving to me and asking me to book her. Looks not so great but wth I hope she would make it up in the service since she is so friendly.

Leaving the details out, theres 1 highlight though. She does anal !!!
KNN...quiet quiet go GL har...:cool:

Dun try too much anal, u will get hooked u know...esp when d frontdoor is loose n d backdoor is tight..:D

al80
28-01-2008, 01:04 PM
hiee....im a newbie around geylang......any CS can help out here...where to find good thai WL??

hfark69
28-01-2008, 08:26 PM
KNN...quiet quiet go GL har...:cool:

Dun try too much anal, u will get hooked u know...esp when d frontdoor is loose n d backdoor is tight..:D

Boh bian have to passby GL to go home. Somemore still early go walk walk. :D

zaoren
28-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I ever tried a cat40 girl, quite good looking and always long queue some time back, remember somewhere at lor8...when her contract was almost deal, means leaving in 1-2 mths time, surprisingly she provide AR and BJ without cap, quite enjoyable but after she went back no sure service liao nowaday...
She is really quite good looking, I will rate her 8/10 among all cat40 at that time.

apsx
29-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Boh bian have to passby GL to go home. Somemore still early go walk walk. :D
Yeah right...have to passby GL regardless north,south east, west..:D

slyer
30-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Though read a list of negative report on L18H38, did walk in to survey the birds. Gal 88 caught me didi attention immediately.

Paid up and walk up to her room (on the 2nd). Face & body is on the high 8/10 (coupled with her constant smile).

Shower sop, followed by BJ & breast fuck (her neh neh is of the right size & good soft texture too). FJ was above average with some gf (but could feel tat she was veri pro, not those innocent type kind of feeling).

Anyway, overall happy sexperience.

G88 also caught my attention in that house. have been wanting to try g88 but that okt attitude also turn off one. i may find oneday go try her :D

junjunjun
02-02-2008, 04:37 AM
i wan to try L18H38 oso... but have yet to see how g88 and g99 looks like.
Always go there g99 busy one. Anyone can critic? frenching allow for both of them?

slyer
02-02-2008, 01:46 PM
usually most WL don't allow frenching unless they like you or you are handsome :D

i went jalan L8H60plus houses area n realised their quality of gals improve alot. got many pretty girls there. :D