PDA

View Full Version : Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Luna
17-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Girls that don't smile or signal u, better don't tk.
Cos likely bad svc.

Hee.. this rule does not apply to me. Instead, those i tried mostly look else where or no expression. But attitude not bad. :) For those who smile at me i lagi scare, like bait like that.

cuntarow
17-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Girls that don't smile or signal u, better don't tk.
Cos likely bad svc.
well thats not always true as some girls smile like mad when u goes in but when inside room u see smile drop than liao...

WOOHOO
17-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Her face is just ok and she's a bit on the plump side, but with service like that - who cares? Definately the hardest working girl in geylang. Agreed brother very SHIOK!!
waa brother funlovinguy
damn shiok hor never bluff you wan...ya very hardworking

sam88mas
17-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Hee.. this rule does not apply to me. Instead, those i tried mostly look else where or no expression. But attitude not bad. For those who smile at me i lagi scare, like bait like that.

What bout I smile like that :p ..kekeke

Luna
18-09-2004, 06:07 AM
What bout I smile like that :p ..kekeke

That time got one gal who did this to me at L18H40 when i at next door H38, but when i went into H40 i did not take her. ;)

Barney
21-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Last Thursday, after some drinks, decided to go GL for some action. That was around 12.40 am. GL at that time was full of life. walk around to see which house to go to and ended up at L6 H66. When I went to the house, the OKT told me that they are closing and I am the last customer. There were around 5 WL inside the tank. I think closing time soon, so everyone give a fuck face except for G2. Subsequently after 1 minute, decided to settle on G2 and paid OKT and proceed to the room.

Once enter the room, action begin. She took off her clothes first....and wow, she was wearing a bra. However, her boobs is small. After she took off all her clothes, she slowly help me to take off all my clothes and proceed to the bath.

Inside the bathroom, everything was SOP. But she is very thorough in cleaning you up. After the bath, She asked me to lie down and hey, she was doing catbath to me from my head (ear) to me toe, basically going through all the places on my body.

She then wanted to take out a cap to cap me for BJ but I told her that I would prefer not capping and she obliged. The BBBJ was so shiok until I nearly CIM but told her to stop. After all these actions, cannot tahan liao, bonk her after putting a cap. Finally cum with her on top.

I observed that she can speak very good hokkien and her name is Jackie. She told me that she had just come for one month but I do not believe her as she also had a handphone with her. Her skin was very soft and her attitude was so damn good, even though I am the last customer.

To summarise,

L6 H66 G2

Name : Jackie
Origin : Thai (near Laos border)
Body : 7/10 (shape good and has very smooth skin)
Boob : 6/10 (Should be around A cup)
BBBJ : 8/10 (do BBBJ only upon request)
FJ : 8/10 (Can change a lot of position)
RTF : Maybe (cos want to try other house)

WOOHOO
21-09-2004, 09:30 PM
seems to me that the service at h66 is getting better and better. lets try to try out all the gals there...heehee :p

thecas
21-09-2004, 11:40 PM
L6 or L8?? if its L6 then its a new house.

To summarise,

L6 H66 G2

Name : Jackie
Origin : Thai (near Laos border)
Body : 7/10 (shape good and has very smooth skin)
Boob : 6/10 (Should be around A cup)
BBBJ : 8/10 (do BBBJ only upon request)
FJ : 8/10 (Can change a lot of position)
RTF : Maybe (cos want to try other house)

zunbo
22-09-2004, 12:22 AM

Also.... Which Hse??? H66 got alot of branch...... is it the newest h66C?

Barney
22-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Yes...its along Lor 6...cos it is the only route that has to make one big turn to get back again. There is only H66, there no A, B or C....

WOOHOO
24-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Also.... Which Hse??? H66 got alot of branch...... is it the newest h66C?
lorong 6 la and must try the gals there....they are getting better and better

blue_swatch
24-09-2004, 09:30 PM
holy shit, seems like you guys are having fun. M<aybe i go down for a walk later :D

blue_swatch
24-09-2004, 10:21 PM
say anyone keen to go down and take a walk together? Recommend some good one to a newbie like me :)

sam88mas
25-09-2004, 09:49 AM

It actually located next to L6H70.It is not a new house probably like about 3 or 4 years old shifted from L6H71.Got a number of good and hot gems produced before like ex 69 & 10

Banana Man
25-09-2004, 12:33 PM
i am intersted too. Pm me if you dont mind. thanks. :p say anyone keen to go down and take a walk together? Recommend some good one to a newbie like me :)

terror
25-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi all brudders, I would like to ask what's the opening hours all Cat40 at lor 6 and lor 8? Cos lunch time wanna go chiong.. Thanks :o

ThaiG
25-09-2004, 04:45 PM
For lorong 6 its about 2.30pm. For lorong 8, ranges, some even open only at 4pm

peterfish
25-09-2004, 05:35 PM
L8H66aG15
Name: Toy
Looks:6.5/10 (average, but very service minded)
Body: 8/10 (boobs are enhanced but body is in good shape)
Bath :8/10 (oily body massage and hot tea BBBJ @ least 10 mins)
Catbath : SOP
HJ : 6/10 SOP
BJ :7/10 (covered, sucking and deep throat)
FJ :8/10 (allowed many positions, no rush)
RTF : Lookin around

Yes, you are right abt her. Damn service orientated and the boobs are just so nice to hold and squeeze. Tried her this week. So good. Thanks bro.

Barney
25-09-2004, 08:17 PM
For lorong 6 its about 2.30pm. For lorong 8, ranges, some even open only at 4pm

The time of opening for each individual hse is different. I had once drove past at about 1 pm and saw one of the house in Lor 6 open. However, other houses I believe open at about 2 to 3 pm.

vandom66
26-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Hi all brudders, I would like to ask what's the opening hours all Cat40 at lor 6 and lor 8? Cos lunch time wanna go chiong.. Thanks :o

To answer your question.......
1)L6 most houses open at 1.30pm
2)L8 H66C open at 1.45pm and the rest of the 66 series and smallest number open between 2.30 to 3.00pm
3)WH2 open like 1.30pm while the rest of the WH open around 2.30pm except H54 open at 4pm
4)L18 other than H40 & 42 open like 2.30pm while most other alond that street open at 3.00pm.

Extra...
Thai FLs start their operation as early 10am..horny birdie can catch their morning meal there.

Enjoy your early bonk..correct me if I's wrong :rolleyes:

liverpudian
26-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Tried this ger last week while walking around the houses in L8 and L6. did not find any ger i like while walking around. in the end settle for this house as G5 looks got school ger like appeal. inside the room, nothing special about her service, bathing was sop as she will wash you thoroughly. den proceed to the bed and followed by the standard catbath and then bj with cap, have tried some gers in this house and guess none provide bbbj.den followed by fj. fj was quite normal and started with her on top however she does not really allow playing with her nipples and only allow grabbing of her breasts. change position and i unloaded in missionary. overall an average bonk.

looks: 6.5 (school ger appeal)
body: 6 (short around 1.58m but slim though)
boobs: 6: (A cup definitely)
bj: 6.3 (with cap)
fj: 6.8 (quite hardworking)

rtf: perhaps when i very sianz and no other gals appeal to me. :)

BlownAway
26-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Tried this ger last week while walking around the houses in L8 and L6. did not find any ger i like while walking around. in the end settle for this house as G5 looks got school ger like appeal. inside the room, nothing special about her service, bathing was sop as she will wash you thoroughly. den proceed to the bed and followed by the standard catbath and then bj with cap, have tried some gers in this house and guess none provide bbbj.den followed by fj. fj was quite normal and started with her on top however she does not really allow playing with her nipples and only allow grabbing of her breasts. change position and i unloaded in missionary. overall an average bonk.

looks: 6.5 (school ger appeal)
body: 6 (short around 1.58m but slim though)
boobs: 6: (A cup definitely)
bj: 6.3 (with cap)
fj: 6.8 (quite hardworking)

rtf: perhaps when i very sianz and no other gals appeal to me. :)

To support your FR, I have tried overnight with her after RTF her 2 times.
She knew I was the ONE to book her overnight and went ahead to order some fruits to prepare a get-together.

Bonked G10 of the house no lesser than 4 times and have become kind of like a friend. Ended up playing Poker with G10 and her with the fruits feast. It started off with friendly games but turned into a gambling thing. Won S$67 from the gals. Not bad ... Get to go out with the group on Monday Morning to GM for lunch ... Drink beer and cheers to don't-know-what.

The bonking thingy, finished it in shower when G5 and myself washing up to prepare to sleep. It was a warm sensation ... a worth it bonk who is hardworking enough to make you bonk / cum like a rabbit.

A good FR, deserve my points ...

BlownAway
27-09-2004, 10:40 AM
She knew you were the ONE or YOU THINK she knew you were the ONE??

hahahah

She knew. I called her to ask whether she is available as I was in a sour mood.

;)

liverpudian
27-09-2004, 10:15 PM
hi bro blownaway, I have tried G10 of L6 H72 b4 also. her service is considered quite gd and also provide some simple massage if the client ask for it. however i find her nipples a bit weird for a ger. it is sort of sunken in. Also her looks a bit too masculine for my liking, from some angles i would find that she look a bit like an aqua. hope dun offend any other brothers who are her regulars. :)

peterfish
28-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Tried this gal last week but kept thinking of her so I went down to look for her again yesterday, trying to rekindle the horny memories of TOY.

Went in and saw her standing near the counter. Immediately I took out $80 and asked for her. She smiled and giggled out some Thai words. The OKT was laughing too. Dunno what they said and don't care too.

We proceed up the staircase. I walked behind her, trying to get a better view of her pear shaped figure. She playfully turned around and push me up to walk faster to the room. In the room, she stripped me sexily and slowly touched my body with those "floating" touches of her. I can't tahan any more. Striper her of her clothing in a sec, revealing a well toned and well maintained body. Her boobs were big and nipples just of the right size. Her pussy was well shaven into a V shaped. Playfully she guided me to the bathroom by my cock aka like a holding a dog by the leash.

Inside the bathroom, she put on a shower cap which is a bit turnoff. The first time she didn't put the cap. Never mind. As the water poured onto our hot and sizzy bodies, our tongues were locked in a firey struggle and we were frenching like French Lovers. It was so erotic as the water pours down on us. She said that since I came twice so soon to see her, she will "take good care" of me. She asked whether I had my dinner. I replied not yet. The next thing I know, a pair of wonderful boobs were shoved into my face. She said " Eat it" My tongue was licking her nipples like licking a raisin. Those boobs were "modified" to perfection. Not too hard to be like fake and yet soft enough for the human touch. My tongue was busy shifting left and right, making sure that either sides were neglected and devoided of my lustful licking. All these while, she was stroking my dick to a more manhood erection.

Then she poured shower foam on to our body and asked me to sit on the step. She erotically placed her sexy bottoms in face of me and wriggled her body onto my standing dick. Wow. Felt even better the 2nd time. My hands auto roamed her body, touching every inch of that wonderful god mancreated body and those man-made boobs. SHe was moaning and asking me to "give it to her". I though she asked me to go in raw. But when I tried to enter her from the back, she put away teasefully. She said tomorrow go see doc so can't. Never mind.

She then kneeled down onto her knees and asked whether I was really to be sucked. I knew what she was gonna to do. Taking a thermo flask, she took some hot water, mix it with cold water and then procced to give me a hgot tea BBBJ in the bath room. It was such a warm sensation. As she blow me, I grabbed her head and control her rythm to my tempo. Her suctionwas a bit weak and I asked her to increase the pressure. It tirned me on as my grip on her head tighten. She was also turned on as my legs clammed her body in between with her in a kneeling position. Damn shiok. After 5 min of intense hot tea BBBJ, we finished bathing. 20 mins of soild WATer Sports.

On the bed, she proceed to give me a BBBJ which was still so weak. But it was ok since I was too tired to do anything. Then she lifted my legs up and gave me a solid 5 min of ball licking and AR. Wow, her silky tongue wriggled around the anus area, sending electricfying sensation throughout my body. My hands auto roamed south of her body to the love hole. Wow, she was wet. She told me that she was feel horny and that she wants me.(a pack of lie as usual). I finger her slowly, trying to make her produce more cum. She is really wet and more lovely juices were extracted from her love well. Then I went down on my all fours and asked her to blow/suck/AR me from bottom. This always turns me on as I look behind to see her licking /sucking me like a goat trying to pluck fruits from a tree. YES, that is it. She is a honry bitch trying to pluck my delicious grapes.

She proceed to cap me and rode me like the horny bitch she really was. As she was on top of me, her hands were playing with her boobs and teasefully covering them when my hands tried to touched them. I meh tahan. We then did it in the sitting positions which allows me to launch another tongue licking attack on her nipples. So good. she exclaimed which only make me very more eager to make her happy and cum. Finally I finished her off in doggies style which allows me to slap her bottoms.

After I cummed, she told me that she was finishing her duty in 2 weeks time and asked me to come and see her soon. What a waste. If only I knew her sooner, then can try to get her out for outside session.

Name : TOY
Body : 7.5/10 (Pear shaped)
Boob : (50% natural 50% manmade. God made them beautiful while man made them perfect.)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Hot tea, bath room BBBJ)
BM : 7/10 (very obligling and willing to be taken control of)
AR : 8/10 (very smooth and ticklish)
FJ : 6/10 (not that her FJ is not good. Only that all the foreplay made me so tired and I cum quite fast to really enjoy her full range of FJ services)
Attitude : 9/10 (everything also can. Impossible is nothing for her.)
RTF : YES since she has only 2 weeks left. :D

breastlover
28-09-2004, 12:10 PM
I am an avid of this site, however I never post.
So here is my virgin report.

Last night my intention was call PR gals. I was walking up & down couldn’t decide which one. Before I knew it, I appeared at Lorong 18. So no harm in peeking at the Thai counterpart, I thought.

Go to the first hse, the OKT was more than enthusiasms shoving me onto a sofa bench. The gals were waving and smiling to me as if I’m a pop superstar. Guys’ mentalities are, there is always a more pretty cunt out there. So I left.

Went to the 2nd & on the 3rd hse, I saw this fair and big breast gal sitting there. She resembled like my colleagues. Her breasts seemed to communicate with me. Saying, “Feel me, feel me.”

I need no further invitation, paid up and off we went inside her room.

I remove my clothes in 10sec flat and proceed to the shower. (Yeah, I need to urine first) She still takes her time in shedding her clothes.

I turned on the tap to test water temp first, after few second she asked me if I’m done with my shower cos it her turn. Err…I have to shower myself, sound like PR pattern to me leh.
Never mind, in view of her lovely breast, I accept her shortcoming.

After she came out, she sat by the side of me and plays with my didi and then put on condom and gave me a BJ. I wished when she BJ me, she was facing me instead her face was facing away from me. After that did her in doggy style, my fave position.

After 5 min of deep thrusting, she asked me if I have cum already. Oh my god, if I were to cum will I keep on thrusting? What a turn off.

Ended up she did a hj on me.

Before I went off, I asked her how old she was and she tells me that she is 30 liao.
Frankly, I thought she only 23 old.

Name : Forget
Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 (Hour glass)
Breast : 9/10 (Papaya sharp)
BJ : 5/10 (too fast)
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
RTF : I like new dish.

scobbydoo
29-09-2004, 08:18 PM
I am an avid of this site, however I never post.
So here is my virgin report.

Last night my intention was call PR gals. I was walking up & down couldn’t decide which one. Before I knew it, I appeared at Lorong 18. So no harm in peeking at the Thai counterpart, I thought.

Go to the first hse, the OKT was more than enthusiasms shoving me onto a sofa bench. The gals were waving and smiling to me as if I’m a pop superstar. Guys’ mentalities are, there is always a more pretty cunt out there. So I left.

Went to the 2nd & on the 3rd hse, I saw this fair and big breast gal sitting there. She resembled like my colleagues. Her breasts seemed to communicate with me. Saying, “Feel me, feel me.”

I need no further invitation, paid up and off we went inside her room.

I remove my clothes in 10sec flat and proceed to the shower. (Yeah, I need to urine first) She still takes her time in shedding her clothes.

I turned on the tap to test water temp first, after few second she asked me if I’m done with my shower cos it her turn. Err…I have to shower myself, sound like PR pattern to me leh.
Never mind, in view of her lovely breast, I accept her shortcoming.

After she came out, she sat by the side of me and plays with my didi and then put on condom and gave me a BJ. I wished when she BJ me, she was facing me instead her face was facing away from me. After that did her in doggy style, my fave position.

After 5 min of deep thrusting, she asked me if I have cum already. Oh my god, if I were to cum will I keep on thrusting? What a turn off.

Ended up she did a hj on me.

Before I went off, I asked her how old she was and she tells me that she is 30 liao.
Frankly, I thought she only 23 old.

Name : Forget
Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 (Hour glass)
Breast : 9/10 (Papaya sharp)
BJ : 5/10 (too fast)
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
RTF : I like new dish.

hi can tell where to find this 'lao chai' ? which house?

WOOHOO
29-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Brother breastlover,
i understand the feeling man so bloody turn off rite???
what kind of service is this wl giving.....
next time try someone who has a good fr on this forum then you wont be un happy. better luck next time ya

breastlover
30-09-2004, 11:08 AM
hi can tell where to find this 'lao chai' ? which house?

I never took noticed of the any hse and name/nos tag of gals of all my years of “discovering” either in Geylang or H.C

When I read this forum, I was damn amazing by you people that you all could take the effort actually remembered.

Maybe I never try same gals twice. I like new dish.

You like ‘lao chai’ types?
I only recalled from coffershop (L18) the three hse.

Next times, I will write down the hse/tag nos/name for all the brudders here for reference. :)

breastlover
30-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Brother breastlover,
next time try someone who has a good fr on this forum then you wont be un happy. better luck next time ya

Yes, you're so rite!

I'm reading this forum with great interest.
Thank brother WOOHOO :)

Doomas
30-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Yup, me tried her. Worth every dollar, even the shower cap :))

Tried this gal last week but kept thinking of her so I went down to look for her again yesterday, trying to rekindle the horny memories of TOY.

Went in and saw her standing near the counter. Immediately I took out $80 and asked for her. She smiled and giggled out some Thai words. The OKT was laughing too. Dunno what they said and don't care too.

We proceed up the staircase. I walked behind her, trying to get a better view of her pear shaped figure. She playfully turned around and push me up to walk faster to the room. In the room, she stripped me sexily and slowly touched my body with those "floating" touches of her. I can't tahan any more. Striper her of her clothing in a sec, revealing a well toned and well maintained body. Her boobs were big and nipples just of the right size. Her pussy was well shaven into a V shaped. Playfully she guided me to the bathroom by my cock aka like a holding a dog by the leash.

Inside the bathroom, she put on a shower cap which is a bit turnoff. The first time she didn't put the cap. Never mind. As the water poured onto our hot and sizzy bodies, our tongues were locked in a firey struggle and we were frenching like French Lovers. It was so erotic as the water pours down on us. She said that since I came twice so soon to see her, she will "take good care" of me. She asked whether I had my dinner. I replied not yet. The next thing I know, a pair of wonderful boobs were shoved into my face. She said " Eat it" My tongue was licking her nipples like licking a raisin. Those boobs were "modified" to perfection. Not too hard to be like fake and yet soft enough for the human touch. My tongue was busy shifting left and right, making sure that either sides were neglected and devoided of my lustful licking. All these while, she was stroking my dick to a more manhood erection.

Then she poured shower foam on to our body and asked me to sit on the step. She erotically placed her sexy bottoms in face of me and wriggled her body onto my standing dick. Wow. Felt even better the 2nd time. My hands auto roamed her body, touching every inch of that wonderful god mancreated body and those man-made boobs. SHe was moaning and asking me to "give it to her". I though she asked me to go in raw. But when I tried to enter her from the back, she put away teasefully. She said tomorrow go see doc so can't. Never mind.

She then kneeled down onto her knees and asked whether I was really to be sucked. I knew what she was gonna to do. Taking a thermo flask, she took some hot water, mix it with cold water and then procced to give me a hgot tea BBBJ in the bath room. It was such a warm sensation. As she blow me, I grabbed her head and control her rythm to my tempo. Her suctionwas a bit weak and I asked her to increase the pressure. It tirned me on as my grip on her head tighten. She was also turned on as my legs clammed her body in between with her in a kneeling position. Damn shiok. After 5 min of intense hot tea BBBJ, we finished bathing. 20 mins of soild WATer Sports.

On the bed, she proceed to give me a BBBJ which was still so weak. But it was ok since I was too tired to do anything. Then she lifted my legs up and gave me a solid 5 min of ball licking and AR. Wow, her silky tongue wriggled around the anus area, sending electricfying sensation throughout my body. My hands auto roamed south of her body to the love hole. Wow, she was wet. She told me that she was feel horny and that she wants me.(a pack of lie as usual). I finger her slowly, trying to make her produce more cum. She is really wet and more lovely juices were extracted from her love well. Then I went down on my all fours and asked her to blow/suck/AR me from bottom. This always turns me on as I look behind to see her licking /sucking me like a goat trying to pluck fruits from a tree. YES, that is it. She is a honry bitch trying to pluck my delicious grapes.

She proceed to cap me and rode me like the horny bitch she really was. As she was on top of me, her hands were playing with her boobs and teasefully covering them when my hands tried to touched them. I meh tahan. We then did it in the sitting positions which allows me to launch another tongue licking attack on her nipples. So good. she exclaimed which only make me very more eager to make her happy and cum. Finally I finished her off in doggies style which allows me to slap her bottoms.

After I cummed, she told me that she was finishing her duty in 2 weeks time and asked me to come and see her soon. What a waste. If only I knew her sooner, then can try to get her out for outside session.

Name : TOY
Body : 7.5/10 (Pear shaped)
Boob : (50% natural 50% manmade. God made them beautiful while man made them perfect.)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Hot tea, bath room BBBJ)
BM : 7/10 (very obligling and willing to be taken control of)
AR : 8/10 (very smooth and ticklish)
FJ : 6/10 (not that her FJ is not good. Only that all the foreplay made me so tired and I cum quite fast to really enjoy her full range of FJ services)
Attitude : 9/10 (everything also can. Impossible is nothing for her.)
RTF : YES since she has only 2 weeks left. :D

Phucker
30-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Toy's a hardworking gal....very service oriented but too bad her boobs aint to my liking....a tad too hard due to the silicone....i still prefer au natural.

alphalaw
30-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Toy's a hardworking gal....very service oriented but too bad her boobs aint to my liking....a tad too hard due to the silicone....i still prefer au natural.

Yeap. Hot Tea bbbj in the shower, showering cap... boobie rub... photos in her room.. nice nice.. but just too bad, boobs synthetic :cool:

Will remember her.. :)

Phucker
01-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Yeap. Hot Tea bbbj in the shower, showering cap... boobie rub... photos in her room.. nice nice.. but just too bad, boobs synthetic :cool:

Will remember her.. :)

now that u mention her photos....reminds me of the kid in her photo
think thats her son.....see already feel guilty leh, machiam like sad fuck like that

peterfish
01-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Yup, me tried her. Worth every dollar, even the shower cap :))

Hope you like it but she is leaving soon this month. Less than 10 days before this TOY leaves our friendly shores.

Doomas
01-10-2004, 10:23 AM
I know, that's why I'm going again next week :)

Hope you like it but she is leaving soon this month. Less than 10 days before this TOY leaves our friendly shores.

SDRam88
01-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Hi there,
Posting my 1st FR for all samsters,a brief summary of my bonk last week.

Name : Forgotten
Body : 7/10 (Pear shaped)
Boob : 34B (nice 2hold and natural)
BBBJ : 9/10 :D (on bed only)
BM : 8/10 (very obligling)
AR : 9/10 (very smooth and ticklish)
FJ : 7/10 (not that her FJ is not good,the foreplay made me cum quite fast to really enjoy her full range of FJ services)
Attitude : 9/10 (everything also can)
RTF : YES!

Overall,she is new here..oni 2 weeks in S'pore.I give her $10 tips and she was very surprised,maybe I'm the 1st customer to give her tips eversince she arrived and worked here.
Quite worth for a CAT40 bonk,guess as time goes by..her services will improve even better.

WOOHOO
01-10-2004, 08:06 PM
WA CALL ALL THE BROTHERS TO GIVE HER A FAREWELL FUCK ALTOGETHER :p

blue_swatch
01-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Was walking around for a looong time before deciding to choose her among 3 girls in the house.

Extremely friendly and claim she have just arrived in singapore. Takes every attention to make you feel comfortable. Undress, and bring you into the shower. In the shower, with the shower form running all over, she uses her breast to rub your body all over, i had to tell her to stop. haha

On the bed, catbaths you slowly and a nice BJ, nice ball licking action and everything, almost making me shoot out my load, again had to ask her to stop. Then entered her and she ride on top of me b4 i came. Overall a damn good experience. What matters most is she attitude is top class, keep asking you if its ok and if you are comfortable and never for once neglecting you. I unloaded very fast and she even give me tips on how to pratice and prolong the session without shooting so fast :D

Name : Ah Kuay ( or something)
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude: 9/10!!!
Hokkien : 9/10!

Overall the best gem i have found so far, speaks very very good hokkien and makes sure you are comfortable. Class 1 for her attitude. Im sure anyone who tries her will agree. :)

ThaiG
01-10-2004, 11:41 PM
If she just arrived in SG how she speak very good hokkien ?

cheongin
01-10-2004, 11:57 PM
If she just arrived in SG how she speak very good hokkien ?Means that SG is not her first stop in her tour of duty ;)

ThaiG
02-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Ya but its uncommon for thais to work in taiwan, the only other country known for hokkien. If its china, chances r she will sprout chinese instead of hok.

zunbo
02-10-2004, 11:25 AM
FR on L8H66EG8

Nothng to do so pop by at around 2+ this morning. REGRETS sia! Mostly, all the hse are already so walk to L18. Sian all BZ....... So decided to walk walk ago and saw that L8H66E was open. So pop in and see got got gal or not. Saw 3 gals.... And G8 was sort of having make up.... and her face kinda Sian (BIG MISTAKE) :(

Body: 6/10
Boobs:6/10 ( disappointing, kinda Small and shag)
BJ: Decided to opt out as her face, machiam i Force her... (Dammed Tired Look)
FJ: 7/10: She knows how to use her CB Muscle....
Damage: $50!!!! ( Don't know Y!!! Any Bros care to shed some like for me?? is it due to the hour??)
RTF: FORGET IT!!! $ wasted :(

cheongin
02-10-2004, 11:59 AM
FR on L8H66EG8

Damage: $50!!!! ( Don't know Y!!! Any Bros care to shed some like for me?? is it due to the hour??)
RTF: FORGET IT!!! $ wasted :(
Dun think it's due to the hour most probably u kenna cai tao already :eek:

jur9
03-10-2004, 03:02 AM
Alrighty. Was feeling like a release after all the soccer watching and playing and of cos, work.

When thru the forum and to thank the brothers here who are also into $40 cat, here's my FR

House:L8H66eG18
Name : Nat
Age : Dunno why but all thai gers like to say that they are 40
Body : Average. Petite
Boob : Can never figure out how to size boobies, but hers was pretty alright
BBBJ : Uses hot water ... short but powerful suction
BM : Gosh, some rubbing in the shower. Like it
AR : Been awhile where I find a ger who do AR, always like my licked
FJ : As she seem to enjoy(dunno real or not) I just do her missionary and came in that as well. She was moaning like she enjoys it, hmmm aiya who cares real or not, as long as I enjoyed it as well
Attitude : Pretty good and worth a try for other bros here
RTF : YES!

Voodoo
03-10-2004, 04:33 PM
looks like H38 gals change for the better liao. normally they would score high on the looks side and very little on the service side. whatever the case this house is my ban list. :) :D

LUNCH
04-10-2004, 09:43 AM
House:L8H66gG10
Name : ...
Body : 7/10
Boob : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Looking: 5/10
AR : NO
FJ : TOO FAST COMING, NO COMMENTS
Attitude : don't like since she asked for tip by herself
RTF : see see loh

cuntarow
04-10-2004, 11:29 PM
dear folks:

cuntarow
05-10-2004, 12:13 AM
dear folk:

sorry i accidentely post reply without completeing it anyway FR for my bonk feeling horny so decided to go released some stress went to lor 18 but none caught my attention so went to the 66series but most of the ang pai recomended here are all working so a little turned off but suddenly remember that there is still one hse 66 in lor 6 so decided to try it out

when reached was greeted warmly by the okt well when my tirak was there working i was there 4 times a week and at least 5 booking per month. we chat for a while than he recommeded girl 16 when i went in left with only 3 WL so follow his recommedation paid up and went in .

when past my ex tirak room memory were brought back remembering the gd times we had together,but thats all in the past so face reality and went in well girl 16 is very accomedating when into the room 1st thing ask wether i had my meal ask whether i need a smoke or wanted a drink but i politly declined than we proceed for a bath so in my mind is every thing will be very sop but to my astonishment things turn the other way when bathing she clean my anal thoroughly so in my mind i was expecting a AR and she scrub my toes thoroughly too well i guess she is very particular bout cleanliness so i just enjoy my bath by her and mean while grabbing her 36B.

when in bed she ask mi to turn on my back than she gave mi a full body catbath, she starts frm my ears all the way to each of my toes sucking them at least 3 times each than she gave my a AR that really sends mi to seventh heaven she would gently open up the two cheeks of my bum and stick her whole tounge into my anal hole and lick and suck for at least 2 min . she stick in her tounge and i can swear that there is no space for an ant to climb in or out after AR the makes mi go on doggie style so i thought might be bonking now but no she climb in through my both legs and give mi a bbbj which is in terms of suction or feeling is a AA+ with the cfm look after my long bbbj she went on a cath bath again this times she attack my nipple than she licks mi again frm head to toes again this time even my armpit.than she begin using her boobs to massage give mi a nice tits fuck using her boobs to massage my legs, body, bum and even face after that she gave mi a bbbj again this time i cannot tahan liao her bbbj u can feels every stroke of thrusting which puts many WL missonaries or doggie to shame ,u can feels every her teeth rubbing against the sharf of the dick so in the end i CIM thought she might be angry without say i wanna cum liao but she licks them clean and lastly spit them on a tissue.

jobs done and we procced with the bath i realised that actually took 30 mins instead of the norm 20-25min haha tan tio liao wasted to time if not surely ask for extent really worth the 40 buck

name:(nv ask)
looks:6.5/10
figure:7/10(about 158 i think nut definetly not those plumb type)
boobs:36B(light brown nipple)
bbbj:9.8/10(strong and long)
Fj:i nv get to enjoy as i CIM
AR:9/10
cim:yes
cathbath:10/10

rtf:definetly

Gentle reminder to fellow samster who wanna bonk her if u wanna enjoy to the best ask for two session she will really bring out her best i m not her tirak or regular its my 1st time bonking her and its really one of the best fuck i had so far.last but not least if u like my FR can kindly helps by adding a little rep points thanks :)

WOOHOO
05-10-2004, 09:35 PM
WAHAHHAHAHA ANOTHER BRO WHO SHARES THE SAME VIEWS AS I....
THE OTHER TIME I POSTED AN FR ON HER PPL SAY I OKT OR WAT. THEY THINK LKE REALLY SO GOOD MEH??? NOW GOT SOMEONE TO BACK MI UP!!WAY TO GO BRO I LOVE HER AR AND BBBJ TOO.... :D

ichibawa
06-10-2004, 10:31 AM
I know this house got a un popular OKT but to me he quite a OK guy to me ever since I knew him at Lor 6. He intro 3 girls but I never pick any.Most girls there got rather big boobs and big size as well.
I saw G5 and I did her sometime few months back and overall not a good one.she was very fat that time and suprised she lost weights. I decided to pick her and maybe she improved this time.
She keep smiling and I asked her why. She said I looked familer and believe I ever took her before.She removed my clothes and we proceed for the shower. Nothing special during shower but I teased her losing weight and boobs also lost weight as well..
After cleaning up, I laid on the bed relax myself..She jumped in and started licking my face and ear..while I kept fondled her soft B+ boobs..Great feeling and realised her job service improved.She catbath me all over and slowly down to my bro dick..I was a bit of excited and waiting for her to down her throat..She licked my balls and capped me at the sametime.A bit disappointed no raw blow...After capping, she started to work my bro dick..good speed no jerking..My right hand squeezing her right breast while my left hand stroking her cunt "entrance". I behaved wild and removed the cap and requested her to blow me raw. She said if I Ok she don't mind. She start her blow again and after sometime I knew I am about to brust out. I quickly asked her to stop and ask her to cap me. She capped me and sat on top of me...I gripped her tight and less than 20 strokes....game over for me..

Name-wee or win
Age-mid 20s
Look-6/10
body-5.5/10..still a little plump
Boobs-34B+
hgts-approx 1.56m
weights-approx. 60kg
Foreplay-7/10
BBBJ-6/10
Attitude-7/10
FJ-7/10
RTF-will go back for her and believe will get better the next time.
Damage-$40+$10

thaigers
08-10-2004, 12:29 AM
When i reached geylang, immediately saw many mei mei running away :eek: .I also not AV, dunno why they so scared, kekeke...

No MM to see, so go recce cat40. Seems like a busy day for these cat 40. Go to L18H16 to see whether can get G15 but no luck. But saw G1 instead. Looks quite fair and chio also. Petite size with possibly 32AtoB+ tits. wonder if her nips are pink??? Wanted to take her, went another round and came back but taken already.

Anyone has info on this girl? Is she new? :D

collin_23
08-10-2004, 10:44 AM
I remember last time the MM I try say got certain timing AV will go raid and 9pm think is one of them. Ages back...haha...

I prefer boobies cause can tit fuck. Haha...

When i reached geylang, immediately saw many mei mei running away :eek: .I also not AV, dunno why they so scared, kekeke...

No MM to see, so go recce cat40. Seems like a busy day for these cat 40. Go to L18H16 to see whether can get G15 but no luck. But saw G1 instead. Looks quite fair and chio also. Petite size with possibly 32AtoB+ tits. wonder if her nips are pink??? Wanted to take her, went another round and came back but taken already.

Anyone has info on this girl? Is she new? :D

seacher
10-10-2004, 03:04 AM
WAHAHHAHAHA ANOTHER BRO WHO SHARES THE SAME VIEWS AS I....
THE OTHER TIME I POSTED AN FR ON HER PPL SAY I OKT OR WAT. THEY THINK LKE REALLY SO GOOD MEH??? NOW GOT SOMEONE TO BACK MI UP!!WAY TO GO BRO I LOVE HER AR AND BBBJ TOO.... :D

hi bro WOOHOO!thanks for sharing this gem!!!
i have tried and fully agree wif your views on this L6H66G16, hardworking and great ar and bj
she told me she was here for 1 year and yet she was discovered only now by bros here hope that her queue after discovery is not too long as i still wish to RTF soon

simnon
10-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Went to L18H38 and took this number 11.

Looks - 7/10, pretty and sweet smile
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 5/10, (keep saying pain )
RTF : Will see if in the mood to see her sweet smile.
She told me her pain was made her stop work for a week and yesterday was her first day after her MC.
On coming out, saw a number of pretty ones with big boobies..hehe

collin_23
11-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Check out the number of toothbrushes in her bathroom standing tall...haha...discovered long ago liao. Just that many don't want to share. Many tiraks liao and her book average 15 hits. Actually the girls in this hse offer service not bad lah but try not to take too many girls cause they don't like also.

I don't know but I try play safe nowadays cause if she BBBJ, AR all than sometimes got blood, std or what than scary liaoz...keke...yah, service not bad but at own risk. I now at H70...haha.....weeeee.....woooo......recently try this big neh neh think is G23 service SOP lah but like the part in bathroom she let u f**k her tits and in room can f**k tits also but BJ condom(safe?) keke....

I prefer those 'no one take' ones(got meh?) nowadays...haha...safer... :D

Wu lu wu lu girls here I cum!!!

hi bro WOOHOO!thanks for sharing this gem!!!
i have tried and fully agree wif your views on this L6H66G16, hardworking and great ar and bj
she told me she was here for 1 year and yet she was discovered only now by bros here hope that her queue after discovery is not too long as i still wish to RTF soon

collin_23
11-10-2004, 10:44 AM
I remember try few girls in H66 last time provide frenching. The Hse serivice not bad but bad point is not many lookers and boobs also look carefully cause a few I tried was fooled by the bra. For more variety try H72. Got a shock when I went in the hse at 2pm and witness the full force...keke...can fight with H14.

Cheers

boliao
11-10-2004, 03:55 PM
L6H66G11 FR

Went to L6H66 and look for G16 just now, told that she was working. OKT recomend me G11 and I took his advice. Her service same like what bro Cuntarow described. Does all the WLs there receive the same training!?!?

name: Bee aka G11
looks:7.5/10 (Looks like jap!)
figure:6/10 (short, maybe 1.55m)
boobs:34B (Papaya type with light brown nipple, quite nice to fondle and tit fcuk)
AR:5/10 (never really liked AR)
catbath: 6/10 (not bad, even sucked my toes...quite erotic)
bbbj:9/10 (suction strong and done in a few positions)
FJ: 0/10 (cos I never had time for that!)
CIM:yes!! (shot my whole load into her mouth)

RTF: Yes, maybe 2 session for CIM then FJ!

Think I'll make L6H66 my base from now onwards.

collin_23
11-10-2004, 04:02 PM
It is the standard practice in that hse lah so pick wisely boobs and face and abit of luck. LOL. Cause there is quite 'wu lu' and far from the crowd so they can only do regular business lor. :p

Cat 40 gals usually 'katey katey' short short one lah. Only a few quite tall cause the super model ones no need come here one. Those who come either want to do secretly or CMI in thai lor.

Cheers

L6H66G11 FR

Went to L6H66 and look for G16 just now, told that she was working. OKT recomend me G11 and I took his advice. Her service same like what bro Cuntarow described. Does all the WLs there receive the same training!?!?

name: Bee aka G11
looks:7.5/10 (Looks like jap!)
figure:6/10 (short, maybe 1.55m)
boobs:34B (Papaya type with light brown nipple, quite nice to fondle and tit fcuk)
AR:5/10 (never really liked AR)
catbath: 6/10 (not bad, even sucked my toes...quite erotic)
bbbj:9/10 (suction strong and done in a few positions)
FJ: 0/10 (cos I never had time for that!)
CIM:yes!! (shot my whole load into her mouth)

RTF: Yes, maybe 2 session for CIM then FJ!

Think I'll make L6H66 my base from now onwards.

boliao
11-10-2004, 06:17 PM
It is the standard practice in that hse lah so pick wisely boobs and face and abit of luck. LOL. Cause there is quite 'wu lu' and far from the crowd so they can only do regular business lor. :p

Cat 40 gals usually 'katey katey' short short one lah. Only a few quite tall cause the super model ones no need come here one. Those who come either want to do secretly or CMI in thai lor.

Cheers

Thanks for the tip bro! I've kena a few times whereby the boobs are "enhanced" with pushup bras. Sometimes, face, body good but service damn lousy... Haven't been to H72 nowadays, used to my base.

collin_23
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
no prob. My post b4 this already mentioned and I have personally been tricked countless times! :mad: Until I forced to differentiate...keke..think now as skilled as the 'jue shi hao bra' liaoz.... :D

It all depends on what u go for. A trip to hatyai and thailand itself will be best cause the best r in the land of origin.

Cheers

Thanks for the tip bro! I've kena a few times whereby the boobs are "enhanced" with pushup bras. Sometimes, face, body good but service damn lousy... Haven't been to H72 nowadays, used to my base.

WOOHOO
11-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Check out the number of toothbrushes in her bathroom standing tall...haha...discovered long ago liao. Just that many don't want to share. Many tiraks liao and her book average 15 hits. Actually the girls in this hse offer service not bad lah but try not to take too many girls cause they don't like also.

I don't know but I try play safe nowadays cause if she BBBJ, AR all than sometimes got blood, std or what than scary liaoz...keke...yah, service not bad but at own risk. I now at H70...haha.....weeeee.....woooo......recently try this big neh neh think is G23 service SOP lah but like the part in bathroom she let u f**k her tits and in room can f**k tits also but BJ condom(safe?) keke....

I prefer those 'no one take' ones(got meh?) nowadays...haha...safer... :D

Wu lu wu lu girls here I cum!!!
BRO YOU ARE RIGHT MAN SHE IS LAOJIAO ALREADY AND SHE'S BENN IN S'PORE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR LIAO BUT NEVER MIND ITS THE SERVICE THAT COUNTS I KNOW ITS NOT "SAFE" BUT I REALLY DUN CARE LA I'M AN OKEY MAN :D

collin_23
11-10-2004, 09:39 PM
k. Risk taker good luck. U forgot in thailand most of the ladies already old timers. Haha.... :D

Anyway, yah, I just pointed out the service of this hse. Have not posted for long time though tried many gals cause too many and I see very little people sharing. LOL.

k, go hibernate again. *yawn*

Cheers

BRO YOU ARE RIGHT MAN SHE IS LAOJIAO ALREADY AND SHE'S BENN IN S'PORE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR LIAO BUT NEVER MIND ITS THE SERVICE THAT COUNTS I KNOW ITS NOT "SAFE" BUT I REALLY DUN CARE LA I'M AN OKEY MAN

Uzumaki Naruto
12-10-2004, 05:51 AM
Noob here, but great fan of this forum :) I dunno but are the gals updated? Gong down for my 1st FR this wed so i was wondering if taking a 2 session is a good idea.

Also, can someone verify if L18H14G18 and L18H16G10 are still available and wat hours does that lane and WH start?

Orica
12-10-2004, 01:42 PM
L8 H17A/B G19

Long time never visit this house and now they combine 2 house together. Use to remember their G78 and 99. So took this gal paid 2 session and very customer oriented. Ask me want 2 shots or take it slowly enjoy 1 shot.
Summarize as follows:

Looks: 6/10 (In the tank looks better)
Body: Small breast but pink tits.
BJ: Average
FJ: Works very hard
RTF: Will go back to see other gal.

WOOHOO
12-10-2004, 08:42 PM
k. Risk taker good luck. U forgot in thailand most of the ladies already old timers. Haha.... :D

Anyway, yah, I just pointed out the service of this hse. Have not posted for long time though tried many gals cause too many and I see very little people sharing. LOL.

k, go hibernate again. *yawn*

Cheers
thks for the advice maybe you are also very lau jiao liao so experience counts..i'm just a young boy coming into adulthood :p share some more advice with me please..i will surely take heed.

collin_23
12-10-2004, 09:10 PM
No lah, u willing to share very good already. Woman a plenty no prob...keke... :D

thks for the advice maybe you are also very lau jiao liao so experience counts..i'm just a young boy coming into adulthood :p share some more advice with me please..i will surely take heed.

WOOHOO
13-10-2004, 06:16 PM
No lah, u willing to share very good already. Woman a plenty no prob...keke... :D
wa you really brother to mi sia up your rep.... :)

collin_23
13-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Haha...need at least 50 posts b4 u can up me. But anyway thks for the effort. Up u liao. :cool:

wa you really brother to mi sia up your rep.... :)

SDRam88
14-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Totally agreed wif Bro Boliao coz I tried yesterday,indeed worth my $40!!

cuntarow
14-10-2004, 02:36 PM
dear folks
here is my FR for my 2 latest bonk on sat i went to lor6 hse 66 wanna look for num 16 but sad to say must wait for 1hr sian lioa and sperms blocking the veins of my brain liao cannot wait and the hse left not much looker so decided to shif hse fast.went down the rd to hse 72 saw 5 WL okt say num 9 is new so paid up and went in cannot afford to think much liao

when into the room she started to behave strangely she was starring at mi for 3 whole mins i was getting a little uncomfortable so suggest for a bath well she oblighe and i heave a sign of relief well bathing was sop but i think that she is playing with my body more than bathing it thoroughy she seems like have XIN shi

after bathing i dry myself and went up the bed she came by the side and and slowly lick the ears than she catbath mi and capped mi the bj maybe capped but it is definetly strong and deep for fj very accomendating willing to change many position and don't hurry you i soon cum in doggie while i was removing the cap by the bed side she hugs mi frm behind with her heads resting on my shoulder and she bring up the cap to eye level and say wah so much so i jokingly says u wanna eat HAR she smile and ask mi to take a bath every thing was sop to be true but she still leave a mysterious feeling in my mind har

looks 7
boby 7
boobs A cupper
fj 7
bj 7(cap)

rtf maybe..

here is the more recent FR
on tues again sperm blocking the veins so decided to unload thems all still wanna try gal 16 of hse66 but taxi alight at lor 20 so decided to visit the near one instead went down the lane sees many FL was chain raping them in mind liao and getting a little warm up also saw this fucking ah gua who wanna ask mi for a job and i was disgusted by the way he smile at mi so run quickly went down lor 18 went in a few hse but none caught my attention so was a little disappointed and wanna try the 66 series wans liao went past hse 38 frm far can see left with one gal num 9 onli and okt was promoting like mad went in get a clearer view realised that she is actually quite pretty so paid up and went up

she is a very friendly and accomodating gal while up the stairs she was holding my hands like long lost lover and smileing all the way up ask mi a few question like wanna go to toilet 1st ,wahts my name, eat already all this all that .when into the room she undress mi gives mi a kiss on my cheek and hugs mi all the way to bathroom i was getting hard on liao as her 36C was pushing mi hard on into bathing was sop there is no bbbj but i was fondling with her boobs and tits . onto the bed her catbath is also sop nothing to shout about but her catbath is very wet she licks mi nipples all wet and licks them dry again with lots of sound and she allows fingering but u have to do that during catbathing as before the fj she would apply KY well was fingering her wet and she wanna climb on top to service mi while she was farking mi she grab my hands to grab her boobs and was letting out light moan during doggie is the same she grab my hand again and lastly cannot control and lets all out ,i cummed ,we proceed to bath mi and still lets mi fondle with her tits

looks 8
figure 7
boobs 36C
fj 7
bj 7.5 capped
fingering yes

rtf yes

gentle reminder to fellow samsters those who wanna finger hse 38 gal 9 rememger to do so during catbath as b 4 fj she will apply ky and last but not least if u like my FR can helps by adding a little reps thanks :D

WOOHOO
14-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Haha...need at least 50 posts b4 u can up me. But anyway thks for the effort. Up u liao. :cool:
oic now i know fifty post then can huh okey la when i reach the no fifty u first one get up okey

WOOHOO
14-10-2004, 10:53 PM
wa man nowadays the queue for g16 so long one i think this house very popular liao must takeover the L8 h66 series liao g11 also good what more can this house produce gems or stones we have the responsibility to find out ya... :D

shchen
15-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Noob here, but great fan of this forum :) I dunno but are the gals updated? Gong down for my 1st FR this wed so i was wondering if taking a 2 session is a good idea.

Also, can someone verify if L18H14G18 and L18H16G10 are still available and wat hours does that lane and WH start?

I just tried G18 at L18H14 this afternoon, her BBJ and licking is super unlike other always make your whole body wet.

:)

WOOHOO
15-10-2004, 08:46 PM
was down at L6 today wanted to go to h66 but sianz closed today so took a look next door at h72. saw only three wls seems that g18 quite cute so called her

what happened later was all sop but the feeling she gives me seems very right.
maybe its that lover feeling so i extended another session with her felt very relaxed almost like my first gf like that.

name: miki
looks: 6
bj : 6(with cap very sian but very good suction and balls licking
fj: 7

rtf: maybe when h66g16 not around

collin_23
15-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Haha...u so nice. :p

Check out the thread on h72 got recommendations. Lots of choices. :D

was down at L6 today wanted to go to h66 but sianz closed today so took a look next door at h72. saw only three wls seems that g18 quite cute so called her

what happened later was all sop but the feeling she gives me seems very right.
maybe its that lover feeling so i extended another session with her felt very relaxed almost like my first gf like that.

name: miki
looks: 6
bj : 6(with cap very sian but very good suction and balls licking
fj: 7

rtf: maybe when h66g16 not around

Kingpower
15-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Dear Cuntarrow...good description makes me wanna go there as well. Is she the one with a pretty face sort? did you tip her for the CIM? seems like she is discovered liao leh...so maybe no more chance liao..:( but will def try it out. what colin23 said about AR...is there danger in your opinion of catching STD? other bros..any comments on this? how about RAW BJ, any risks there?

thanks a bunch dudes

elaw
15-10-2004, 11:55 PM
dear folks
here is my FR for my 2 latest bonk ...

hse 72 saw 5 WL okt say num 9 is new so paid up and went in cannot afford to think much liao

looks 7
boby 7
boobs A cupper
fj 7
bj 7(cap)

rtf maybe..

here is the more recent FR

hse 38 frm far can see left with one gal num 9 onli and okt was promoting like mad went in get a clearer view realised that she is actually quite pretty so paid up and went up

looks 8
figure 7
boobs 36C
fj 7
bj 7.5 capped
fingering yes

rtf yes

Thanks for sharing yr FRs. :)

cuntarow
16-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Thanks for sharing yr FRs. :)

my pleasure hopes you all enjoy it here is another FR for fellow samsters

yesterday was recalled by boss to work over night than suddenly have the urge again seeing the time it was 2 hr before work so decided to get a bonk 1st

so in my mind was i still wanna bonk g16 of hse 66 went into the hse was told by boss that she is wrking needs to wait 10 min so decided to wait ,so after 10 mins of waiting the gal arrive paid up and went in well i was surprised that she still remember mi after the last bonk which was 2 weeks ago as she is the ang pai of the hse so expect her to fuck and forget but surprising she didn't and was delight and in my mind was thinking of the AR thats is coming.

when into the room she ask have i eaten i replied yes and she says she has not(well not surprised as she is popular) so she say wanna eat milk and she undress mi and give mi nipples a great suck. after 2 mins of sucking and licking she proceeds to bath mi ask mi this ask mi that but i was not paying attention to her as her boobs to eye catching liao and my hands was catching on them too har

after bathing the action starts as usual the ultimate best feel catbath i don't really wanna emphasis so much u can find the exact info on my pervious FR on her but this tim i had a fj and she did 5 position b 4 i com i mean guy those who wanna bonk her don't really needs to think of what position u r going to use as she will provide most of the fj herself and do some special move

looks 7
figure 7
boobs 36C
bbbj 9
AR 9.5
fj 8.5
cim yes
fingering yes
catbath 10

RTF definetly

and i realised one thing is that the quantity of tooth brush is increasing so if in future i goes for overnight i will bring my own and leave it there HAR :D

Phucker
16-10-2004, 01:20 AM
and i realised one thing is that the quantity of tooth brush is increasing so if in future i goes for overnight i will bring my own and leave it there HAR :D

no need to bring own one.....the gal will open a new one for u

cuntarow
16-10-2004, 01:27 AM
i know the gal will provide new toothbrush i m only mentioning out of fun as there are only 3 colour so maybe there is 6 green colours and which u know is yours...har har.. right :D

Phucker
16-10-2004, 01:33 AM
not really, some of the gals have their own way of arranging
like my ex-tirak, she put some of the ON toothbrushes in one mug and always open a new one for me....anyway, i retired liao....no more chiong-ing, only once in a while when feel the urge. anyway, dun too much ON cos might get too lovey-dovey, end up KC case like me in the past.

cuntarow
16-10-2004, 01:47 AM
not really, some of the gals have their own way of arranging
like my ex-tirak, she put some of the ON toothbrushes in one mug and always open a new one for me....anyway, i retired liao....no more chiong-ing, only once in a while when feel the urge. anyway, dun too much ON cos might get too lovey-dovey, end up KC case like me in the past.

well to be true i m also like you retired b 4 and now slightly back in action and true for my ex tirak she always open a new one but after a while i really brought my own one there as when really into o/n i can go for 5 o/n per week for a month but like you i manage to get out of the pond fast :)

terror
16-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey, the g16 hse66, issit at lor 6?

cuntarow
17-10-2004, 11:08 PM
well for bro who wanna try gal16 of lor 6 hse 66 pls practice EXTRA care as i found this by one fellow samster here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e
Bros,

Sorry for being a lurker in here for sometime but I guess I need to speak up b4 someone else ends up like me.

I tried H66G16 for a few times, quite happy with her service and things just got heated up during the few overnights as in unprotected sex. She told me that I am her only one and I believe her!

Went for a test after seeing the postings about her and was diagnosed with herpes and syphillis. CCB, I only 18 yrs old how? My gf and me also do no condom.

Urge all bros who did her to go for a test esp those who did unprotected like me.

What am I going to do?

so bros who have try her out like mi may wanna go for a check up to have a peace of mind

jdi813
17-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Went down to L8 last night, no MM in sight ... maybe been away from the cat40 scene too long. Initially wanted to go look for my x-reg WH12G99 Ah Pon, but decided to detour into L8 to look at the MM's first. Decided to take a look at the 66 series ... just curious to c if any new pretty ones.

Looked in most of the houses but either all the girls working or simply cannot make it. Anyway went into L8 H66C (if i'm not wrong, it's the 3rd hse in the series if you start walking from the old H70. Only 1 girl in the tank, G28. Looks ok in person i guess ... her photo on the counter not as appealing. Remembered reading some good FRs on her before (BBBJ, good service etc) so why not, told the OKT i take her.

FR on L8 H66c G28

Looks : 6.5/10
average looker

Body : 6.5/10
enhanced boobs which u can feel, hard man. Trim body overall. Not bad

Bath : 8/10
cleans u quite throughly, knelt in front for some BBBJ which lasted bout 5 - 10 mins

catbath : 7/10
good lickin of nipples and body massage

BBBJ : 8/10
Good strong BBBJ with lots of slurpin and tongue flickin/twistin action. One of the better BBBJ's in GL at the moment

FJ : 8/10
She started on top cos i told her i was tired. Did the rubbing actions, did the pumping styles. can c she do until quite shack, so took over and went into missionary ... did the usual style and a more compact fast pumpin style. came quickly enuf. she's quite tight and well lubricated, think the KY was applied quite gao man

RTF : maybe she didn't do much to capture my attention for a return in the near future. will most prob stay in retirement until i meet up with my darlings again.

WOOHOO
18-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Haha...u so nice. :p

Check out the thread on h72 got recommendations. Lots of choices. :D
i surely will bro must try and try ya

WOOHOO
18-10-2004, 09:09 AM
well for bro who wanna try gal16 of lor 6 hse 66 pls practice EXTRA care as i found this by one fellow samster here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e
Bros,

Sorry for being a lurker in here for sometime but I guess I need to speak up b4 someone else ends up like me.

I tried H66G16 for a few times, quite happy with her service and things just got heated up during the few overnights as in unprotected sex. She told me that I am her only one and I believe her!

Went for a test after seeing the postings about her and was diagnosed with herpes and syphillis. CCB, I only 18 yrs old how? My gf and me also do no condom.

Urge all bros who did her to go for a test esp those who did unprotected like me.

What am I going to do?

so bros who have try her out like mi may wanna go for a check up to have a peace of mind
maybe he no chance to try her because so popular that wana create some rumour here haha

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 10:36 AM
L8H66AG5

wat a lazy sunday, was sleeping till 4.00 pm... sensing nothing much to do.. decide to hv dinner wif my kaki at some place in the north...mit up wif my kaki... oso no mood to eat.... oni thing in our mind is to eat cunt...

so the next best thing to do is to go down to the land of sin to indulge ourselves into some pussy feasting...

havin do some homework and review... guess tat is best to aviod those joints at Lor 18 and WH... so try my luck at those in Lor 8 or 6... me poor man now, no money to try Ipoh Hor Fun, so hv to settle for Tom Yam wif Pineapple Rice...

after recce thru some of the houses.. decide to settle for L8H66A... cos got the most no of puyings in the fish tank, as there r 4 of us there. after some examination, decides on G5. she lead me upstair to her room, dun seem very friendly to me leh, but i say who cares, for 40 bucks, wat do u expect... go up, i immediately changed into my bathing suit, but she till dilly dally... preparing on own stuff, now i am totally naked wif her still in her workin attire, she looked up at me and asked 'so fast?'... i just give her a silly smile.. damn make her tink i so desperate... but who's not desperate when they try WL. ask me to wait for her in the shower..i stand there like an idiot waiting for her. then she came in, test the water a bit and asked me ok.. i say ok, then she start to put foam on my body and slowly scrub me... after tat when i tot she aboy to rinse the foam off wif water, she say 'ok, i can go out liao'... i gave her a puzzle look, like tat how to fcuk... she smiled back see jokin one... i tot to myself 'nabei, tryin to be notti wif me huh'... then she requested me to sit down by the side of the shower, and watch her rub foam on her body. after some rubbing of foam, she rub her ne neh onto my body, while the other hand tickling my balls (i guess this hse specialty). after tat she turn ard sit on me, and rub her arse on my didi... kept rubbing and rubbing... walao i machiam buay tahan liao... keep giving me a slutty look... almost make me wan to bonk her on the spot... after the action she rinse me of the foam and i proceed to dry up and wait for her by the bed...

she came out, dry up, ask me to lie down, she apply baby powder on me and her shelf.. after tat give me a boobs massage..hehehhe.. then she continued her catbath wif lickinking of nipples and other body parts... everything is SOP from here... after tat she put on condom and start her BJ.. though it's short, i feel tat she hv great suction.. head moving up, down, up, down... while i lay back enjoying the show... after tat she took out the condom and changed to a new one... then she continue wif her catbath, before enter my didi into her pussy wifout me noticing... she go on top of me, and kept rockin away... while my hand grabbing her boobs... as i almost 10 days dun hv sex, cum ard 5 mins of action, she did not notice tat i had cum, asked me to changed to missionary position, i told her sorry lah, i cum liao, cannot service u... blame it on the 10 days of fasting i had gone thru...

after tat, bo bian loh, we jus lied on the bed to rest and tok cok for a while, then the buzz sounded, no choice, quickly go wash up together, and after tat got change up and leave her room...

L8H66AG5

Looks: 6/10 (average looking, wif tinted hair)
Body : 6/10 (quite petite wif a bit baby fats round her tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 (dark brown nipple, ard C cup)
BJ: 6.5/10 (Strong suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Hardworking, she do all the work)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (though her english is limited, she try to be friendly and strike conversation wif me, neber rush me at all)
RTF: Maybe (cos of her good attitude, might ask for 2 sessions)

tat's all for my long winded FR... if u like it, u should noe wat to do hahahhahaa :D

biisro
18-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Is there any difference in terms of services between cat $40 girls and the girl outside the road as well as with FL bought in by OKT ?

Luna
19-10-2004, 06:09 AM
Is there any difference in terms of services between cat $40 girls and the girl outside the road as well as with FL bought in by OKT ?

If you had read thru the posts, some of the bros here had given their reviews of those FLs outside the road. Those okts outside will promise you that you sure have BBBJ and the gals are absolutely safe. Up to you to find out.

medicheng
19-10-2004, 09:04 AM
this is the FR my friend tried on WH14G19...

last sun, catbath 8, bj 4, hj 4, fj nil. keep on complaining i make her tired cos got to stimulate me so much to stand. keep on sighing. and screaming 'why like that?' fed-up man. pay for such lousy service. i already told her is my fault and she still like that.....

hmmmm thats all from his sms...

WOOHOO
19-10-2004, 09:13 AM
this is the FR my friend tried on WH14G19...

last sun, catbath 8, bj 4, hj 4, fj nil. keep on complaining i make her tired cos got to stimulate me so much to stand. keep on sighing. and screaming 'why like that?' fed-up man. pay for such lousy service. i already told her is my fault and she still like that.....

hmmmm thats all from his sms...
wa b ro this kind of service must really piss you off man must complain okey or else this wl will get too cocky.

Barney
19-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Just went to L18 H34 last week. Seems that there are new girls but too bad....saw my regular and went for it...did not try other.......

It seems that the CAT40 is group into 3 distinct area, WH, L6/L8, L18. Each has its own service. But I feel that L6/L8 gives the best service so far.....

WOOHOO
19-10-2004, 08:41 PM
bro i totally agree with you last time L18 service very the good now very like sub standard. L6/L8 in terms of service much better especially the hot tea treatment wooooo....shiok.....

seacher
20-10-2004, 12:00 AM
bro i totally agree with you last time L18 service very the good now very like sub standard. L6/L8 in terms of service much better especially the hot tea treatment wooooo....shiok.....
have to agree that l6l8 area the best
i started my exploration of wonderland somewhere earlier this yr and was stuck at l6/l8 area after my 2nd trip (first trip was at l18 ok but cannot compare to second one at 6l) alway go l6l8 area to deposit my load then go see the china mm on my way to the bus stop never bother to go l18 area also

Garage1
20-10-2004, 03:35 AM
WH and L8 is best.. L18 standards is poor

Barney
20-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Basically been trying all the 3 groups before and come out with this conclusion. The only setback for L6/L8 is that its accessibility by cars are quite troublesome. Need to turn one big round.

Always go GL see MM saliva also drop but heard from a lot of brother here that the service is very very bad, so no try until now.

siamcutey
20-10-2004, 10:40 AM
There is no best/worst Lorongs or best/worst Houses or even best/worst Girls.

Pretty, good service doesn't mean BEST. The BEST SEX happens when you do it with someone you have chemistry with. She may not be the prettiest, may not be the most commando, but it will be the one whom you enjoy doing it with.

SC

WOOHOO
20-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Basically been trying all the 3 groups before and come out with this conclusion. The only setback for L6/L8 is that its accessibility by cars are quite troublesome. Need to turn one big round.

Always go GL see MM saliva also drop but heard from a lot of brother here that the service is very very bad, so no try until now.
aiyo got car good liao loh wfat about those who dun have car(like me for example) wanna look at mei mei or wl have to walk and walk until kar si bei sng. ;)

evol 3
20-10-2004, 11:09 PM
There is no best/worst Lorongs or best/worst Houses or even best/worst Girls.

Pretty, good service doesn't mean BEST. The BEST SEX happens when you do it with someone you have chemistry with. She may not be the prettiest, may not be the most commando, but it will be the one whom you enjoy doing it with.

SC

..and cum of course :D

evol 3
20-10-2004, 11:13 PM

also parking not quite as easy as L18/L16 stretch.

Depends on your preference to service or be serviced, MM would be the former.

hornie
21-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Guys you should give this girl a go. She is no knock out in terms of looks but her service is truly top notch.

Lor 18, House 20, Girl 1
FR:
Bath:
SOP, but i liked the way she slided her hand between my balls and ass.. ticklish by shiok (7.5/10)

Looks:
Young and innocent. But not hot.. much like the girl next door. Nice smooth long hair. (7/10)

Cat bath:
She gave a rather long but sop catbath. (7/10)

BBBJ:
She gave me the best bbbj in a long time. I think it lasted 5 min... i was surprised i lasted so long. She has a rather unique way of licking the entire length of your nuts in nice long strokes.. arse rimming pretty long and nice too(8/10)

FJ: Rather good FJ. Tried 3 positions before I released my load. (7/10)

Overall: good girlfriend feeling. Actually i enjoyed the catbath and bj more than the full job. I think it is the foreplay that really matters in sex.

Xela
21-10-2004, 01:30 PM

Hi brother Biisro, I have not gotten good service from WLs outside the road, FLs and even chinese girls... You have read many SOP of CAT40 girls and what I'm trying to say to you is at least there is an SOP. For the FLs you cannot expect anything - not even SOP. Just a bonk.

I guess for different people it mean different things, some people think that FLs not control by OKT so can have some special treatment from them. Yes and No. I guess it is no in most cases.

OK for a change and if U not expect any service, the FLs are fine.

OH! the other different is they do not go for check up in DSC clinic.

Cheers

bhoven
21-10-2004, 07:05 PM
Lorong 6 H70G21

My maiden FR:

Kwan,22 yrs, a new arrival from Chiangrai, 1 mth ago. Slim, smooth skin with 33B boobs. Speaks fluent Mandarin with a gravelly voice, has a blackmole above cleavage.Gentle GF treatment and obliging. Helps with undressing.

Scores as follows:

Bath: Thorough soaping including face with special cleanser but no btb contact thrills though (7)
Cat bath: Brief, on chest and nipples and scrotum (5)
BJ: With condom, quite good suckion power (7)
AR: NA ( not important to me)
FJ : Average contraction, Can try various positions, hardworking , will hump back in doggie(8)
Massage ( post FJ): Good, relaxing kneading of legs and limbs ( enjoyed this most (9)
RTF: Yes!

Overall: A good destressing experience. Why bother with PRC FL ( usually of unpredictable service quality ) whom some of us call only because we can communicate with them better if one can get a Thai who is young with good figure and provides full service as well as TC with you.

Pistone
22-10-2004, 11:38 AM
hi all brudders..

i want to come out of 'retirement' this afternoon.. was wondering what time geylang CAT 40 house open?

thx

ichibawa
22-10-2004, 01:36 PM
hi all brudders..
i want to come out of 'retirement' this afternoon.. was wondering what time geylang CAT 40 house open?thx

It mentioned in this thread and seem you never go to scoll the page. Anyway 1st cat $40 house open at 1.30pm you can try L6

Intimissimo
22-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Was a bit drizzling so went to the 66 series and settle on H66g G98, cos the OKT says she's new. Looks new also because all the gals in the fish tank were teasing me but she just looked one side.

Went into room, own self stripped. In the shower, saw a long scar on her right shoulder. Didnt ask her much, since she speaks little ang mo. Her bath was very gentle, very soft. Then she bathed while i dried myself. She took quite long, just leaving me in stark nakedness outside.

She smiled as she came out. I wanted to kiss her but she refused. Kissed my nipples, very soft again. Went down I thot got BBBJ, but only planted light kiss on the semi hard bro, then the balls, then the stomach. Repeated 3 times, kiss nipples again. Capped me, thot will BJ but no! Straight away straddle me. Pussy not too tight.

She moved a while, then I attacked her nipples. She moaned a little, stopped moving. Think she likes to be licked. changed a few pos, no complains, but not much movements also. Shake a few times stopped liao. In the end I finished in missionary, while nibbling her nipples.

Score:
Name: Nin
Looks: 7.5/10 (scar was bad though)
Body: 8/10 (slander legs)
Boobs: 6/10 (small but soft)
BJ: 0/10
FJ: 5/10 (obliging but lack initiative, just like my GF *sigh*)
RTF: Think not

buscopan
23-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Was raining yesterday night, but was feeling very horny, so decided to go over to Geylang. Walked a few lorongs with an umbrella, felt like a silly horny goat (visiting pros on raining day). Went into Westerhout Road H12, wanted to visit my favorite girl but not working due to menses, so the pimp recommend G3 and G99. Looked at G3 looks very sleepy and G99 a bit plump for me, so decided to take G66 who looks younger and playful (BIG BIG MISTAKE).

When into the room, stripped and shower, then proceed to the bed. Everythings very SOP. While she is licking my nipple, I wanted to touch her breast, so I raised my hand but accidentally brushed over her nose. Wow!!! She screamed like I punched her and gave me a slap on my chest. Then, she quickly ran over to the mirror and looked at her nose swearing thai at me. I was stunned, but quickly apologising to her, telling her that it was unintentionally. She keep swearing at me and sat at the dressing table, looking at her nose and ignoring me. How am I supposed to know she had a nose job?? The whole situation was very awkward, with me sitting on the bed with my half-fuck cock, and her sitting on the dressing table. After about 5 mins, she went and shower, so I just got up, changed and left.

Went home and PCC. What a day!! :(

Injured
23-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Any bros got any idea how much damage is it for overnight with a Cat40 girl?

Or like some bros posted about the toothbrush thingy, do we stay there or can we bring them out..

Just want to know more details of the damages.

Thanx

pacers2002
23-10-2004, 12:47 PM
u should have at least complain that to okt. may not work but still better than leave quietly without a word.

Was raining yesterday night, but was feeling very horny, so decided to go over to Geylang. Walked a few lorongs with an umbrella, felt like a silly horny goat (visiting pros on raining day). Went into Westerhout Road H12, wanted to visit my favorite girl but not working due to menses, so the pimp recommend G3 and G99. Looked at G3 looks very sleepy and G99 a bit plump for me, so decided to take G66 who looks younger and playful (BIG BIG MISTAKE).

When into the room, stripped and shower, then proceed to the bed. Everythings very SOP. While she is licking my nipple, I wanted to touch her breast, so I raised my hand but accidentally brushed over her nose. Wow!!! She screamed like I punched her and gave me a slap on my chest. Then, she quickly ran over to the mirror and looked at her nose swearing thai at me. I was stunned, but quickly apologising to her, telling her that it was unintentionally. She keep swearing at me and sat at the dressing table, looking at her nose and ignoring me. How am I supposed to know she had a nose job?? The whole situation was very awkward, with me sitting on the bed with my half-fuck cock, and her sitting on the dressing table. After about 5 mins, she went and shower, so I just got up, changed and left.

buscopan
23-10-2004, 01:20 PM
u should have at least complain that to okt. may not work but still better than leave quietly without a word.

I actually wanted to complain to the OKT, but I was too stunned and pissed by the incident that I just wanted to leave the place. Moreover, I was partly to blame too.

Just another bad fuck! :(

pacers2002
23-10-2004, 02:15 PM
bro, try some gals in L6/8 and release ur anger

my personal fav are L6H66G2/G11/G16 and L8H66CG66

if still got fucked up service like this, can blame me and have a refund :D

I actually wanted to complain to the OKT, but I was too stunned and pissed by the incident that I just wanted to leave the place. Moreover, I was partly to blame too.

siamcutey
23-10-2004, 04:08 PM

Or like some bros posted about the toothbrush thingy, do we stay there or can we bring them out..

Thanx

Damage is sperm count drop a bit becos of ejaculation. if shoot 2 times, sperm count drop lower.

If no ejaculation, no damage because no sperm loss.

SC

Chelsea
23-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Sorry to hear your plight bro. Thanks for sharing. Maybe next time should just stick to your regular. ;)

Chelsea
23-10-2004, 04:13 PM
I don't think complain will have any use cause H12 the OKT is f**ked up also. Used to trust him until he start recommending service not good girls to me.

Trust your own view when u visit this hse. :)

Chelsea
23-10-2004, 04:14 PM
130 bucks.

Thanx

Chelsea
23-10-2004, 04:17 PM
The girl is new so can't really blame I guess. Maybe come back few months later will improve. Money works wonders and she will start to think y no one calls her. :cool:

Going to have few more new girls this hse. Maybe u go down 1 week later.

Was a bit drizzling so went to the 66 series and settle on H66g G98, cos the OKT says she's new. Looks new also because all the gals in the fish tank were teasing me but she just looked one side.

Went into room, own self stripped. In the shower, saw a long scar on her right shoulder. Didnt ask her much, since she speaks little ang mo. Her bath was very gentle, very soft. Then she bathed while i dried myself. She took quite long, just leaving me in stark nakedness outside.

She smiled as she came out. I wanted to kiss her but she refused. Kissed my nipples, very soft again. Went down I thot got BBBJ, but only planted light kiss on the semi hard bro, then the balls, then the stomach. Repeated 3 times, kiss nipples again. Capped me, thot will BJ but no! Straight away straddle me. Pussy not too tight.

She moved a while, then I attacked her nipples. She moaned a little, stopped moving. Think she likes to be licked. changed a few pos, no complains, but not much movements also. Shake a few times stopped liao. In the end I finished in missionary, while nibbling her nipples.

Score:
Name: Nin
Looks: 7.5/10 (scar was bad though)
Body: 8/10 (slander legs)
Boobs: 6/10 (small but soft)
BJ: 0/10
FJ: 5/10 (obliging but lack initiative, just like my GF *sigh*)
RTF: Think not

Injured
23-10-2004, 05:20 PM
130 per night sounds cool but do we stay in the hse there or can we book a hotel??
sorry i am new

buscopan
23-10-2004, 10:13 PM
bro, try some gals in L6/8 and release ur anger

my personal fav are L6H66G2/G11/G16 and L8H66CG66

if still got fucked up service like this, can blame me and have a refund :D

Thanks bro.

Actually just came back from Geylang. Went to L18H34 and took G23. Service was good and I'm a happy man. :D

buscopan
23-10-2004, 10:23 PM
I don't think complain will have any use cause H12 the OKT is f**ked up also. Used to trust him until he start recommending service not good girls to me.

Trust your own view when u visit this hse. :)

So bro, u're a regular of H12? Usually, I like to frequent H12, L18H40 and L18H34. The girls are usually more pretty. However, the attitute of the pimps sucks.

Chelsea
24-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Use the search function. Type overnight. :(

130 per night sounds cool but do we stay in the hse there or can we book a hotel??
sorry i am new

peterfish
24-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Thanx

The damage is on your head, bro Injured. There is a thread on the charges and rules for O/N for CAT40. Please read the thread before asking. You can bring your mother, sisters and gf out and you cannot bring the CAT40 WLs out.Also the toothbrush is optional if you don't have bad breathe or you can BYO.

peterfish
24-10-2004, 12:36 PM
sorry i am new
Yes, you can book a hotel but the CAT40 WLs will still have to sleep in her own room. Unless you can be in 2 places at the same time, the hotel room will be wasted.

siamcutey
25-10-2004, 01:18 PM
130 bucks.

250bucks.
:cool:
SC

Pistone
25-10-2004, 03:44 PM
it was a rainy friday.....
was feeling horny.. so went to GL.. i was planning on trying a PRC FL but damage too steep... 150 for an hr... i was thinking .. must well go for double session.. if i kenna a good cat 40 WL...
i was in retirement for 2 yrs plus prior to friday.. so not sure of the SOP of todays WL.. but based on last time.. double session.. usually means improved service.. haahah

anyway.. read some good comments about L6 & L8 in this thread.. always only used to go to L16-18... so i decided to try L6 that day.. parked the car.. and took a walk down L6.. went to first hse in sight.. cant remember what number.. has a fountain thing in front of door.. maybe other brudders can name the house.. the girls all not my taste.. all a bit CMI.. not that i am expecting babes for $40... but at least must be able to make didi stand... so then saw hse 72.. i remembered some brudders saying hse 66 got good girls.. but decided to check out some hse on the way there.. i popped my head in.. to take a quick look at hse 72.. and immediately 2 gals caught my eye...
sitting at the far corner of the fish tank.. was a big boned girl.. (my usual fancy) and at the other corner.. was a very small sized girl.. in a push-up.. so got cleavage to catch my attention..
as i was smoking at the time.. the sofas looked inviting.. so i took a seat.. to take a longer look... all this while.. big boned girl was smiling.. and winking at me... but once i got a frontal look at her face.. i decided nope... then i watched slim girl a bit more (gal 9).... true... she was probably only an A cup without the bra.. i am a breasts man actually.. but looking at her size... mmmmm... start imagining playing with her in the room.. she so small and light.. can swing her left and right... hahaa.... it did help that she was wearing a Christian Dior ultra mini.... so i could roughly gauge her weight.. not more than 35++ kilos.. so decided to onz her...

in the room... pretty like what i used to remember.. a bit of shoulder massage, strip.. shower... but now have to use listerine.. to rinse mouth.. last time.. i remember dont have.. anyway.. no big deal... her body was slim.. but not skinny.. just very small boned.. cos i was squeesing her in the shower... has a bit of flesh on her frame.. but her fcuking waist is like only my thigh.. (i am quite a big boy).. after trying up.. she motioned for me to lie on the bed.. a bit put off liao... cos i wanted to play with her body first.. at that instant.. decided not to double session with her.. she then did a sop catbath.. with me being naughty between her legs.. used my knee to rub her pussy... when i reached for her breasts.. she just 'collapsed' on my belly.... to avoid contact... i persisted and finally got to caress her globes.. but she did not allow nipple tweaking... sian liaoz.... i was cheeky,... so i shifted her up with my knee.. she was like floating in the air for a split second.. hahaha should have seen her expression.... then i caught her in my arms.. with her thighs spread wide open... locked by my knees.. she was like so tensed out.. almost felt like a rape position (not that i would know.. just that she could not close her thighs if she wanted to..) had a peak at the wall mirror behind her.... great sight of her pink pussy lips spread wide open... and her ass cheeks too.... also saw her KL smeered on her cunt lips.. almost like semen after a raw fcuk.. ahhaa....

i let her go of course... and she slapped me playfully my chest... luck not offended... well.. after that forced view.. my didi was alive and kicking,,, the shower was a bit too cold for my liking.. earlier...she then licked my balls.. and ass hole a bit.... this is new to me.. last time only capped BJ.. i was enjoying this.. felt like gf doing for me like that... after a good min... she grabbed a rubber... and capped my mushroom head....by this time.. i was already fully erect.... i was expecting the normal trick of putting on the condom with her mouth.. and then immediately commence on a good sucking... however, she proceeded to lick along my full length.. just avoiding the capped head.. which was new... i was like... yeah.. i like the new improvements in service....

after a good five mins capped BJ, she climbed on top of me... and attempted to put me inside.. i purposely shift my weight.. to make it difficult for her.... hahaha.. i wanted to do it myself... she got no choice.. i think she a bit suan.. squatting over me.. so let me do it.... bad decision girl.... i grabbed my pole.... and clicked her clit... with my head.. she like jolted then i tilted my pole to the left... and pushed in a couple of inches.... to rub against her pussy lips.. she started moaning.... then i let go so my pole shift back straight to pressure her pussy somemore.. and with a grunt.. push straight in.. these are some of my subtle tricks i use....on pussys... brudders feel free to try.. no copyright. haha...
she was motionless for a split second.... i think she did not know what hit her.. dont think most men do that.. most of my frens cant wait to get in.. actually brudders... a woman's pussy has the most nerves at the entrance of her pussy plus i read in an article a survey done by women actually commented that they enjoy the penetration entry more than the actual thrust action...
ooops.. side-tracked...
well.. she soon calmed down.. and proceeded to do her SOP, squatting pump action to get brudders to cum quickly.. i was not going to fall into this trap and let her earn my hard-earned money that easily... so i caught her waist..... and planted her firmly on my pole.. then i proceeded to grind her in a circular motion on my groin area.....almost liek macham doing the ma-ca-rena dance like that.. her legs were flying left and right.. our only point of contact was our mashed groins.. she was moaning like mad thrashing about.. trying to break free of my grip.. but she was so small and light.. i could play with her like a rag-doll.. (that was the reason i chose her mah)....

when i sense she is getting stressed liao... i angle her away from me.. and quickly sit up... so now in standard missionary position....before she can react, i shift my weight forward, lock her knees with my elbows and spread her wide.. and start pumping her brutally with my pole.. making sure.... i change the direction of my thrusts every few strokes... her eyes... were like wide open.. looking up at me... then she gave me the prune face look.. like all shrewd.... i knew i was hitting home.... i continued to pound her for a good 3- 5 mins.. cant really remember .. was enjoying myself mah... she was obviously enjoy it... she was 'clawing' my back.. plus i no longer needed to lock her knees.. she had held her thighs open by herself.. so i had both hands free.... i incorporated some ass gropping between thrusts.. and as i like to do in doggie style.. i pryed open her ass cheeks.. to get even deeper and get more leverage into her pussy.... she lieked that.. hahah....

i was grunting like a bull in heat.. and she was moaning and whimpering.. so i was thinking of the grand finale...stopped pounding her now well fcked pussy...she just slumped into a molten heap.. but i was not done yet.. hhaahah grabbed her waist to pull her close.., put her feet on my shoulders, i then 'bear hugged' her thighs ..... lifted her off the bed.. and started to slide her up and down against my groin..... alternating with some 'rabbit thrusts' to vary the pleasure... i was bonking all the way home in my fav position.. and by the moans she was making.. she was all ready to 'follow me home' too... when i was ready to cum... i adjusted my grip to hold both her calves.. and position her almost in a L shape.. and i just unloaded my army of soldiers into the rubber... a couple of courtesy jabs with my pole (just in case she needed that to cum, she was jolting together with me earlier) and i pulled out with a 'pop' sound...

she lay there for a moment.... while i went to clean myself up in the corner near the dust bin... after we both showered and clothed... i gave her a tip, i know i'm a demanding customer... she told me her name was Nik.. a bit of tcss awhile and i left.. her ratings are below..

Face 7.5/10 quite sweet face.. fair skin, no pimples...
body 8/10 fair and smooth.. slim yet not skinny.. breasts only A cups... but soft... nipples long but dont allow to play with nipples.. pussy also quite smooth.. and not dark...
AR 6.5/10 first time experience with a WL so dont rate too highly, was a fresh experience for me though...
BJ 7/10 she does try to suck and variate a bit.. but i like uncapped much better,.. not likely to find among Cat 40 rite?
FJ 9.5/10 let me do what i wanted.. possibly was reluctant.. but did not struggle.. in fact.. that slight reluctance might have added to me high feeling.. realli had that 'power over her' feeling.. pussy was nice and lubricated... and cos she was light... i could 'play' with her easily.. also somethng i discovered now from fcuking small girls with small asses.... u can get realli lodge ur pole in her ass... damn tight and shoik.. the friction can 'kill'
RTF Yes..

overall a good GL experience since i am returning from retirement..
brudders and go and try her out...
but if ur a breast man.. then dont bother.. she says she is here for only 2 months.. (dont they all say that.. to sound fresh) and staying here for 2 yrs.. gave me those puppy doll eyes when she said she not going back to thailand for holiday.. must earn more money.. from changmai i think..

if u try and like her.. great for u..

cheers

fwchong
25-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Last week, after checking the thread, decide to go to 1816 to call G10 but she is not around. OKT tried to recommend another girl but I reject lor, then OKT dipolmatically fuck me...

WTF kind of attitude...to spike him, decided to go to next door, 1814 and saw G11.

Looks: Nice, 6.75
Boobs: Big
Service : SOP
Frenching: NIL
Ammunition: 3 shots

What happen was that after the first 20 mins, I was about to cum, then bell ring, KNN, we agree to extend and then have to start all over again....just when I very shiok at 15 mins, bell ring !!! KNN, WTF, the time get shorter !!! but already wanting to cum, so just extend...and KNN, another 15 mins later, bell rings...

WTF !!! 2nd and 3rd slots all 15 mins sessions !!!!! Lucky, I shot at 3rd round but I will not go to this house anymore.

Hope this will help bru and warn them of any of these OKT...they earn at leat 50% of the girl's commission and yet they dun know how to treat us properly...I hope this will help to spread about their reputation and improve better...

Doomas
25-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Sheesh, only 15 mins per session? U def got fleeced!

Anyone else got the same exp?

Last week, after checking the thread, decide to go to 1816 to call G10 but she is not around. OKT tried to recommend another girl but I reject lor, then OKT dipolmatically fuck me...

WTF kind of attitude...to spike him, decided to go to next door, 1814 and saw G11.

Looks: Nice, 6.75
Boobs: Big
Service : SOP
Frenching: NIL
Ammunition: 3 shots

What happen was that after the first 20 mins, I was about to cum, then bell ring, KNN, we agree to extend and then have to start all over again....just when I very shiok at 15 mins, bell ring !!! KNN, WTF, the time get shorter !!! but already wanting to cum, so just extend...and KNN, another 15 mins later, bell rings...

WTF !!! 2nd and 3rd slots all 15 mins sessions !!!!! Lucky, I shot at 3rd round but I will not go to this house anymore.

Hope this will help bru and warn them of any of these OKT...they earn at leat 50% of the girl's commission and yet they dun know how to treat us properly...I hope this will help to spread about their reputation and improve better...

WOOHOO
25-10-2004, 10:01 PM
wow i think thats the shortest and most expensive cat 40 fuck around man. are u sure or are you too busy enjoying to take note of the time. if it really is true then you have been conned bro!!

fwchong
26-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Con or not con but what can you do if the 15 mins is up ???

Come out and scold the OKT ???

or write a report here and let all bro know...

my wasted $120 is a lesson and warning so for other to be careful when going to that house. Hopefully, can gain some points too !!! hahahaha...

but seriously, the OKT ought to change their attitude....L8 OKT seems to have a better attitude..

Garage1
26-10-2004, 02:38 AM
the 1st few hses of L18 suck big time... very much prefer WH and L6

Chelsea
26-10-2004, 08:01 AM
The 1st few hses I avoid cause the ah beng OKT sucks big time! Still remember how I got f**ked by him when I walk around last time want see each hse cha bor 1st before decide.

If he like the last time H10 OKT friendly friendly I no problem, now think at H52 or H54. Erm..but the girls 1st few hse a bit the big size leh months or years ago I saw. Don't know now cause I walk alone one scare 'tio ambush' :D

Service wise it differs for each lady. :)

Xela
26-10-2004, 10:24 AM
I cannot agree more with you guys. The first couple of house is bad. That is why they are called OKTs. Do not let them affect your cheonging mood. At the end of the day, it your call and bonk and its their lost for a good customer.

Chelsea
26-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Actually is only 1st hse that golden monkey( Has he changed?). The rest quite okay . Cannot kill all cause some of the ladies may be here cause family need money also. Must be fair. :)

cuntarow
26-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Actually is only 1st hse that golden monkey( Has he changed?). The rest quite okay . Cannot kill all cause some of the ladies may be here cause family need money also. Must be fair. :)

actually to be true the golden hair okt altitude is much better already but one things still hasn't change that is the gals he recommend all cannot make it so better trust your own judgement har :)

azsxdc
27-10-2004, 03:22 PM
17ABC that one I think is cause the china mms nearby snatch all the customer.

Cheongster code of conduct is that if people treat us nice we tend to pai seh or what if we go in a hse see few times no call. U f**k us means u not interested in our business. One unhappy customer will than go and tell his friends and that friend will go tell 10 more friends.

But see not like so many times u go in than walk away. At least got call b4 they will LPPL lor. If know one hse nothing to see I always avoid step in again. :)

totoro13
27-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi bro outta there!
I saw a bloody good figure tirak but then suddenly remember.....heard among Thai got transexual that look better than woman........Anyone noe how to distinguish? went thailand before, find it sometime almost impossible to figure out untill the last min :eek:

bigbazooka
28-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Read thru this link, you will find it very useful.

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html

fliper2004
28-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Hi, i recently just joined this place. but i have joined the search 4 gl girls 4 a long time. ther's a few with big boobs in hse 38. u can go n take a look. mayb you might get a few that u like?

fliper

cuntarow
29-10-2004, 12:10 AM
dear fellow samsters:

its mi again with my detail FR here goes, as usual sex desire came made a visit to GL wanted to try hse 66series but b4 passing by them saw hse43 notice the door nv close took a sneak peak realised actaully gals not bad looking. the okt was jioing mi to go in take a look so no harm went in to take a look went in saw 4 WL none caught my eyes wanted to leave allready but realised that gal 88 looks a little like ma xiao ling (the one acting in my date with a vampire) except ma xiao ling face is rounder her is not as round haha :D so ask for gal 88 paid up and went in

Into the room she was playing with my dick with my pants on so in my mind i suppose sld be a playful gal she was rubbing and teasing my didi like no tomorrow than i suggested we go for a bath. inside the showers than i realised that actually she has taken 3 day off just and today is when she just return to work but reasons she did'nt say after bathing when into bed she gave mi a standard sop catbath,and when blowing its capped so no bbbj but she likes to fickle the head of my didi a lot which makes a lot of sensation

FJ was sop too the usual missionary, gal on top ,and my fav doggie was all in action but another gd pts is even though she uses KY which i told her not too u can still feels tightness at the pussy

when i cum she helps mi remove cleans up a bit and say that i cum a lot but seeing the CD i also feels that i cumm too much haha ,she wrapped the cum full CD with many tissue and place them on my stomach saying for mi to bring home. i than place in in both her hands and tell her to keeps it for supper she smile and throw them into the bin saying she has a lot liao which makes us both fall in a laughter

into bathing she was still teasing my dick so i tell her later it wakes up again i won't be respondsible than she stop and obediently bath mi clean and she dry me than b4 i go gave mi a peck on my face saying to see mi again than i tell her sure sure

overall a playful gal with lots of action but maybe we click.....

FR as follow

looks: 6(a little ma xiao ling look a like)
figure: 6(she doesn't have those nice curve but not fat)
boobs: 33A(dark brown nipples)
fj: 7(willing to change position and can feels tightness)
bj: 5(capped weak suction but pts up is she fickle the dick heads a lot)

RTF: maybe for the playfulness

thats all for my FR if you all like my FR can helps by adding a little reps thanks all in advance........ :)

fwchong
29-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Decided to head down to L6H66
Look around and saw G2.

Hmm...look so so a little bit of the Channel I power girl actress can't remember her name

Anyway, short FR

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: B
French: yes
Service: Very playful. Turn on disco music and start playing with me
FJ: Put on CD. Play along too, nearly use the feather duster and whip her backside but decided against it as I will ruin her business with those whip marks.

terror
29-10-2004, 02:43 PM
I also tried her b4(g2).. Last time we stand on the bed and I asked her used hot tea blow my little bro and I fucked her mouth while listening techno!!!haha

pocari69
29-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone, this is my first post, and also my first FR...

L8H66G68

Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5
Kissing: 6
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 7
AR: 5

Went to h66 at 2pm yesterday. Saw g68 and immediately wanted her. v tall and has a great smile. paid up, went up to her room and since it was only my 3rd time, i was still a bit nervous. Ask me to take of clothes and she gave me a good shower. washed me up, then started to go down on me. Wow... great BBBJ... good suction and she also look up at me with her sweet eyes... used her fingers to play with my balls 2... this went on for about 5 mins, while i squeezed her tits which weren't v nice i have to say... after that i got out and laid down on her bed... her air cos v v cold... but soon,she lied on top of me and ran her breasts over my face, chest, and didi... started to give me BBBJ again.. hot tea type... power... loveher BBBJ... she also got catbath... but i dun really like catbath so told her to go str8 into the action... after about another 5 mins of BBBJ, she capped me and started riding me... i was in heaven... her cunt was wet and warm and tight, v unlike my previous 2... i grabbed her ass and squeezed them hard, while she moaned (not v realistic) loudly. then i sat up and embraced her while assiting her up and down on my dick... after a while i switched to missionary before i came rather quickly in that position... had a short tok wif her after that, enjoying a cigarette... was a pretty good bonk... best of the 3 i ever had...

hope to go back soon when i got money... im just a NSF... need to save up haha...

WOOHOO
29-10-2004, 07:30 PM
I also tried her b4(g2).. Last time we stand on the bed and I asked her used hot tea blow my little bro and I fucked her mouth while listening techno!!!haha
wa low then you shiok shiok cum hor....what a great feeling man

dellsher
29-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone, this is my first post, and also my first FR...
L8H66G68
Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5
Kissing: 6
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 7
AR: 5
hope to go back soon when i got money... im just a NSF... need to save up haha...

Your rating on BBBJ is 9 !!! almost perfect man..hardy a 9 rating here..make me "kian kian" liao :D

ichibawa
29-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Your rating on BBBJ is 9 !!! almost perfect man..hardy a 9 rating here..make me "kian kian" liao :D

A 9 rating for BBBJ would at least "blow neither hard or soft", "deep throat suck" ,"hand work on our balls while blow", "lick our dick like an ice cream", "CIM" and finally "cum down to her throat" :rolleyes:

azsxdc
29-10-2004, 09:29 PM
9 is quite high almost perfect score. For me is nice suction, lotsa tongue flicking on head, deep throat, CFM eyes.

10 for me is swallow than carry on blowing till cum 2nd time. Out of the world as u describe. :D

Combine that with nice boobs....feel like in heaven. ;)

WOOHOO
29-10-2004, 10:05 PM
A 9 rating for BBBJ would at least "blow neither hard or soft", "deep throat suck" ,"hand work on our balls while blow", "lick our dick like an ice cream", "CIM" and finally "cum down to her throat" :rolleyes:
also must suck you dry and lick up whatever thats left, you know what i mean ya....

thecas
30-10-2004, 01:02 AM
dear fellow samsters:
allready but realised that gal 88 looks a little like ma xiao ling (the one acting in my date with a vampire) except ma xiao ling face is rounder her is not as round haha :D so ask for gal 88 paid up and went in
)

Wow, u like 'wo he jiang shi you ge yue hui' also? so long still can remember. Me too keke..

But if like ma siao ling looks how come 6/10 only? ma xiao ling is about 8/10..

cuntarow
30-10-2004, 10:14 AM
as i sat ma xiao ling face is rounder her is not so round and i am not a fan of ma xiao ling you see hahaha :)

terror
30-10-2004, 11:21 AM
9/10 high sia!! If I can cim then I give 9...For a 10 must swallow my juices :p

SatNiteFever
30-10-2004, 06:35 PM
:mad: Tried a stupid whore Ah Bee gal 66 from WH House near the one with all cheongsam gals. OKT a friendly chap always whistling you to his house. But a angel face with a fxxk up attitude.

Lousy conversation, stuck up to answer any of my questions. Lousy service. Pls refrain from picking G66 from this house, you'll regret as I think she is leaving spore soon.

Precious_123
30-10-2004, 07:26 PM
She from WH12 right.Ya, after being played by me,she is in no mood to service anyone liao.Cum in her raw before.....Before I dump her for G15.

SatNiteFever
30-10-2004, 08:05 PM
bro saw a few new gals today before i made the wrong choice, 2 of them have student look, wondering if its too much again a risk to take in this house!!

Just tired of L8H66C gals.. where are the terrors now? PRCs lousy, $150 Msian ex, $40 Thais not many creme de la creme chics...sianzzz :confused:

siamcutey
31-10-2004, 01:20 AM
y is this g15 so dumb to b ur tirak leh, after seeing how u played g66. dumb n dumber.
n what is the big deal with cip raw?

Wahlan this is virtual world. You actually believe what others say? Those who chose to believe are the dumb ones.

The samsters here in SB are like Thai Girls, believe 10% can liao. The rest see on your own judgement.

hahaha
SC

Victory
31-10-2004, 10:01 AM
The OKTs know about here for your info.

Trust yourself and the services and chemistry. Here only for cross reference.

An ang pai mentioned here may give good service but the risk of her getting anything is much higher cause of the amount of people she serve and the services she provide. Have pros and cons. Some people go for money and value. Others go for safe sex with condom, and nothing else. Even with condoms, stds can still kena. :(

Pistone
01-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Thx to the 2 brudders.. who liked my FR.. about G9 from H72...
it reali encourages me to share my 2 cents with all the brudders about my experiences...

i have previously contributed an overseas FR.. i added the link below.. however i do not know how to make it a hyper link.. just copied the short cut.. that one is longer.. has 3 parts.. hope.. u like it.. cheers...

work a bit busy lately.. will post another FR.. when i find the time to snake down there..

buscopan
02-11-2004, 11:15 AM
:mad: Tried a stupid whore Ah Bee gal 66 from WH House near the one with all cheongsam gals. OKT a friendly chap always whistling you to his house. But a angel face with a fxxk up attitude.

Lousy conversation, stuck up to answer any of my questions. Lousy service. Pls refrain from picking G66 from this house, you'll regret as I think she is leaving spore soon.

Yo Bro SatNiteFever,

Sorry to know u have a bad service with G66 too. I also kenna last week. U can read the following thread to find out what happened.

Try G99 instead. Although she's a bit meaty, but she is very playful.

Cheers.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=620265&postcount=890

Pistone
02-11-2004, 02:10 PM
planning another GL trip this sat...
cos unsuccessful booking of this FL i had in mind...

was thinking of perhaps RTF with the WL i bonked 2 weeks ago....
just wanna consult some LJs in this forum... will the WLs service improve if we RTF?

cos the first time.. she was friendly and accomodating enough.. but did not allow me to suck her nipples or finger her pussy... was wondering on the chances of better service.. or should i just move on.. and try new meat?

cuntarow
04-11-2004, 04:53 PM
hiya all it mi again with my FR

on tuesday night while i was browsing through FR of now and then suddenly have the urge to unload initially wanna to DIY but suddenly dropp the idea and visit gl instead reach there ard 11 plus went past few lor saw many beautiful mei mei but recall of past few bad experince so just walk past and admires their beauty onli went to WH but wanted to go to hse10 but saw many people waiting outside so give it a miss than proceed down to lor 18 went to 1st few hse none of girl caught attention so venture further until i reach a hse which i think its either 39/38 i really forgets i m not sure too went in saw 5 girls none so so looking only wanted to leave but okt stop mi ask mi take a pick than i realised time not early liao so ask him to introduce he recommed gal 19 so i took a peek and say ok ,paid up and went in

on the way up she was smiling all the way so i ask her what so funny are u very happy she say yes i say why leh she says today no customer so i ask her ur service no gd issit so no customer she say no because many ppl comes in and go when in to the room she show mi her little booklet wah sad to say i m her fourth customer till 11 plus at night so i tell her maybe u service mi good good i would recomend my friend come find u lor she say her service very good liao so i say later see how lor than we strip and went to bath inside the bathroom i would say she is not those fat type but defineltythose big bone plus bak bak typw with a 34C i think but her nipples are super small u can hardly sees them unless u focus in so i was fondering with her tits and she was massaging my didi which brings mi to immediate hard on .

when onto the bed i told her that her service so far still ok but not consider good yet as everything so far still sop mah how to give thumbs up then she proceeded to catbath mi when she was licking to my nipples she actually bite thm more to licking them so actually she doesn't know that i belongs to the SM calibre ones the more pain the more shiok we feels but did'nt tells her just told her its a little pain but she smile and continue and i begin teasing her bout her little nipples i say so small can hardly feels them when tweeting she so she place her breast to my face level and say if cannot cannot feels then you kiss lar so i mmediately procced to lick and bites them a little and she moans gently while i was lick her nipps i use my knee cap to gently massage her pussy and she did'nt resist so i continue than she proceed to blow mi puts some tissue near the bed and took a CD i tells her if u use a cap how to say your service very good after much pesuadsion she puts away the cap and gave mi bbbj which consist of both good suction and deeps after she blew mi a while i suggest to her ask her turn over she says for what i say i wanna do 69 she smile and turn over intially she keeps pushing ber butt over wans mi to give her pussy a good lick but i don have the habit of painting as i jus wanna finger her pussy and her ass onli then she relax and lets mi finger only i must say she is a skilled worker as while i was fingering her and the other finger working on the g-spot she is able to do pussy contraction u can really feels the tightness.

after a few minutes of fingering and she cum and i was wondering to myself shit she cum fuck i actually makes a cat40WL cum i also almost so tells her to stop say i wanna fuck liao did her missionary and she perform pussy contraction which feels so good and while jerking halfway i tells her i don wanna come in condom can a not she say no striaght away as she thought i wanna shoots in cunt then i told her i wanna CIM she say dirty and rejected again so i tells her cum on her boobs she say no too no choice so continue and last of all cum in doggie and just nice the bell ring tells mi time up

when we are bathing she ask mi again her service gd a not i say 9/10 she say why not 10 i say if i had the CIM that would be 10/10 but sad to say i did'nt than she smile slyly and said if u come again than we talk again lor i say i will remember her for what she says and awaits for my CIM when about to leave gave mi a perk and say hope to see me again

FR as follow

lor18 hse(i not too sure i think either 39/38) gal 19
looks 5
figure 5(bak bak type)
boobs 34C
fj 7.5(she is able to do pussy contraction}
bbbj 8
AR sad to say no
fingering yes
69 yes

RTF yes for my CIM

overall she is a nice lady which is oblighting but she won't take the initiative but she won't rejects you for your fetish i guess and last of all if you like my FR kindy add my reps thanks all in advance and i will continue to provide FR for all :)

Garage1
05-11-2004, 03:42 AM
as requested.. 3 new gals.. no 108, 118, 128
heres my FR on 108
Looks - 6/10
Boobs - 6/10 ( normal , just nice )
Service - 8/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
BJ - 8/10 ( nice suction and no rush )
FJ - 7/10 ( very accomdating even though she look tired, could be due to her 1st day )

my buddy FR on 118
Looks - 8/10 , very tall and slim
Boobs - 6/10 , small but deft not flat chested
service - 8/10 , as same 108, deft aim to please and wanna impress
BJ - 7/10 , uses loads of tongue , nice nice!!!!
FJ - 8/10 , quite responsive and deft not a dead fish

I think we can all forget abt the rest in the hse.. these 3 aim to impress.. why not, only benefit us samsters...

G128 looks very cute and is petite in size , i have no time to try her as she seems quite hard to get, could be alot of fellow samsters eager to try also. in terms of looks, i prefer G128.. my kind of gal..

toothbrush
05-11-2004, 03:45 AM
Wahlan this is virtual world. You actually believe what others say? Those who chose to believe are the dumb ones.

The samsters here in SB are like Thai Girls, believe 10% can liao. The rest see on your own judgement.

hahaha
SC

wah now drop to 10% only ar.. i thought used to be 50% haha

mi.chi.eru
05-11-2004, 03:59 AM

i think SC made a good point. alot of tua pao around... :D

siamcutey
06-11-2004, 01:56 AM

10% is a compliment actually.

Trust own judgement is best. 100%

hahaha
SC

Garage1
06-11-2004, 03:38 AM
trust yr own judgemnet is the best for sure.. take $40 and take a try , if not correct , nvm, if correct, its a bonus !

newayz, went to try the new L18H14 G128
heres my humble FR

Looks - 8/10 cute and sweet
body - 7/10 small and petite in size.. my favourite kind
Boobs - 7/10 nice COLOUR but not big
Service - 8/10 , started from the bathroom, loads of licking
BJ - 7/10 long suction and patient , no rush
FJ - 6/10 accomdating but maybe she too tired to change positions
she is pretty friendly and can talk , unlike some whom are proud or treat us like deaf or mute..

lovegirls
07-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Hey bros, anybody stayed overnite with these thai girls? may I ask how much is that and how long can we stay in the house? thanks

evoraiders
07-11-2004, 02:30 AM
Hey bros, anybody stayed overnite with these thai girls? may I ask how much is that and how long can we stay in the house? thanks

$130&normally b4 1pm must

Harddriver1
07-11-2004, 07:37 AM
Dear Brothers - What time till 1pm?

mi.chi.eru
07-11-2004, 07:55 AM

i'm curious why u start another thread asking the same question. waste of server space. try to stick to 1 ok? :D

Harddriver,

see here -> what you asked for. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25082)

Darkstorm
07-11-2004, 12:29 PM
trust yr own judgemnet is the best for sure.. take $40 and take a try , if not correct , nvm, if correct, its a bonus !

newayz, went to try the new L18H14 G128
heres my humble FR

Looks - 8/10 cute and sweet
body - 7/10 small and petite in size.. my favourite kind
Boobs - 7/10 nice COLOUR but not big
Service - 8/10 , started from the bathroom, loads of licking
BJ - 7/10 long suction and patient , no rush
FJ - 6/10 accomdating but maybe she too tired to change positions
she is pretty friendly and can talk , unlike some whom are proud or treat us like deaf or mute..

Give her a few more months (maybe 6 months) and her service level should drop :)
So I guess now would be a good time for you guys to give her a try. :)

collin_23
07-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Not if u r loaded though...haha...money is always the best incentive. Maybe sex too...

bhoven
07-11-2004, 11:12 PM
L6H72G9 FR

As my regular G8 has gone back, decided to call G9. She is about 155m, slim with smooth skin, 34B nice pinkish eraser nips. Doesn't speak mandarin and only a little england. So communication some problem. Name is Nik. Will bathe u thoroughly. Gentle ways.

Cat bath : SOP but quite extensive (7)
BJ : Energetic but not much variation. Can be quite mechanical. Not too shiok but quite long about 5 min(5)
FJ : Various positions(7)
Massage: None provided, will rest beside u if still got time
RTF: Maybe, need to cultivate KC first

Overall: Ok for the money but didn't get as much sextisfaction as with G 21 from H70.

monster.cookie
08-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Bro Garage never mentioned which house but judging my description, should be the same one. I was there on the 5th, it was fooking raining and the chaps decided to go GL after a heavy round of drinking.

The cab stopped at Lor 8 as we read many a good reviews from the bros here. 2 of my frens got hitched but 1 knn choosy fucker made me walk in the rain from 8 to 18. ( i think it was 18...sorry was intoxicated, wet and looking at PRC meimeis) Anyways, we landed in this house where the OKT recommended new 2 day old 108. (Bro garage posted on the 4th and said was 1st day so i think it is the same one)

Ok into the action...i was like my usual self thinking this is another blown 40 bucks because i simply cannot make it with WLs when i drink too much (tried and proven too many times) This girl was not very pretty, juz above average but she was quite tall and had a proportionate body.

Once in her room, she was very friendly and helped me out of my clothes and start BJ in the shower. As mentioned by bro garage, she quite good with it and i thought mebbe that was night was going to be special for me. But once i landed on the bed, it fell back to the same routine. After the bell rang, i wanted to go. But she looked at me earnestly and said that she can (in heavily accented Thai) I was quite surprised cos normally the girl would be damn tired and would rather see me go..haha..

Encouraged by her attitude, i decided to extend. For the next 20 minutes, she was blowing, licking and sucking feverishly while i was fingering and playing her. If not for my intoxicated state, I 100% won't last more than 5 minutes. The bell rang juz as I hit the top and CIM into her. I looked down at her and she smiled, almost like she won in the races. She proceeded to clean me up with a no rush attitude and even helped me put on my socks. WTF they need to make Singapore Women like that. That was a most memorable trip to GL in months.

Looks - 6/10
Service - 9/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
FJ - dunno cos i performed a 1/10 myself
RTF - likely becos of her attitude

Pistone
08-11-2004, 01:25 PM
L6H72G9 FR

As my regular G8 has gone back, decided to call G9. She is about 155m, slim with smooth skin, 34B nice pinkish eraser nips.

Overall: Ok for the money but didn't get as much sextisfaction as with G 21 from H70.

yo bro.. i tried Nik as well.. a few weeks ago.. early afternoon.... i think i was her first bonk of the day..
she was fresher than what u described,,, even did a bit of ball licking..
good to noe.. that u've tried her out..
me also considering to RTF to build up K.C..
cos i like her small build..

cheers

wtf999
10-11-2004, 05:27 PM
bros, any houses in GL open in the afternoon?? ard 3-4... working night shift liao.... can onli go in afternoon... pm mi thx :(

askale
11-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Cat 40 is not easy for a limit for 20 min only. It is very lousy. It is very best CAT 80/150 for unlimit about 45 min.. Wow...:)

Xela
11-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Cat 40 is not easy for a limit for 20 min only. It is very lousy. It is very best CAT 80/150 for unlimit about 45 min.. Wow...:)
So why not you try for two session of cat 40 and you get the same as CAT80. Better try 3 session and get the better value than cat 150, you pay only $120 for 60 mins.

what you should have is good service which is difficult to come by.
cheers

Garage1
11-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Bro Garage never mentioned which house but judging my description, should be the same one. I was there on the 5th, it was fooking raining and the chaps decided to go GL after a heavy round of drinking.

The cab stopped at Lor 8 as we read many a good reviews from the bros here. 2 of my frens got hitched but 1 knn choosy fucker made me walk in the rain from 8 to 18. ( i think it was 18...sorry was intoxicated, wet and looking at PRC meimeis) Anyways, we landed in this house where the OKT recommended new 2 day old 108. (Bro garage posted on the 4th and said was 1st day so i think it is the same one)

Ok into the action...i was like my usual self thinking this is another blown 40 bucks because i simply cannot make it with WLs when i drink too much (tried and proven too many times) This girl was not very pretty, juz above average but she was quite tall and had a proportionate body.

Once in her room, she was very friendly and helped me out of my clothes and start BJ in the shower. As mentioned by bro garage, she quite good with it and i thought mebbe that was night was going to be special for me. But once i landed on the bed, it fell back to the same routine. After the bell rang, i wanted to go. But she looked at me earnestly and said that she can (in heavily accented Thai) I was quite surprised cos normally the girl would be damn tired and would rather see me go..haha..

Encouraged by her attitude, i decided to extend. For the next 20 minutes, she was blowing, licking and sucking feverishly while i was fingering and playing her. If not for my intoxicated state, I 100% won't last more than 5 minutes. The bell rang juz as I hit the top and CIM into her. I looked down at her and she smiled, almost like she won in the races. She proceeded to clean me up with a no rush attitude and even helped me put on my socks. WTF they need to make Singapore Women like that. That was a most memorable trip to GL in months.

Looks - 6/10
Service - 9/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
FJ - dunno cos i performed a 1/10 myself
RTF - likely becos of her attitude

a return visit for me
L18H14 G108
this time being my 2nd time, she remember me and i have to say service is deft better than the 1st time..
BJ was long and very accomdating, not sure whet can CIM cos that was not on my mind..
FJ is deft better this time round also , maybe its my 2nd time and she wants me to return more.. all the more better for me.. hehehe!!!!!
forget abt the rest in the hse..new babes rule!!!!!

jdi813
12-11-2004, 12:11 AM
What can i say she's different ...

Cut to the chase ... saw her in the tank thought she was quite good looking + she keep mouthing her number to me ... no harm in trying.

Can speak ok english ... rather chatty but kinda demanding (don know how to explain u gotta experience it urself)

Face : 7/10 (Pretty from certain angles, near ok only but still one of the better ones)
Body : 7.5/10 (trim with good B cup boobs)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (reminds me of L8H70G26 - same style - fucking powerful tongue)
HJ : 6/10 (Not bad though a little bit rough)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good ... combined with HJ can easily cum very fast)
FJ : 7/10 (one of my better lays in GL nowadays)

Visited her twice already ratings for both visits are almost the same. Service was ok the 2nd time only, didn't cum. She quite funny made me laugh, eventually didn't cum she wanna HJ me but once the buzzer sound she just drop everything and went to bath. Think she not happy i laugh so much at her. Anyway she told me during shower actually she can make me cum, but she don want to cos time's up n i didn't wanna extend. I not bothered and told her so ... u wanna do ok ... don wanna do it's up to u. U tell me like that i lagi won't extend. Jiao man.

RTF : Think bout it ... on account of my good first visit, might try again.

collin_23
12-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Problem with hse 14 is try not to try too many laides. I kena b4 try 2 only turn out they good friends...Arrgghh...than all girls know...arrghhh...than few more times siam the hse liao.... :(

my_dickdick
13-11-2004, 01:07 AM
hi guys! need some help here.
which house is Cat 40?
wat normally cat 40 will do with u? and how long?

Orica
13-11-2004, 04:54 PM
which house is Cat 40?

Don be lazy and read thru the reports here.
If u not sure, u can start with L18, all r Cat 40.
As for what they can do, paid the tution fee and u will know.

Garage1
13-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Problem with hse 14 is try not to try too many laides. I kena b4 try 2 only turn out they good friends...Arrgghh...than all girls know...arrghhh...than few more times siam the hse liao.... :(

Other than the 3 new gals, the rest not impressive at all!
may i suggest L8H66C! no, i dun promote for them
but try it and u know!

collin_23
13-11-2004, 09:24 PM
I recommend G88 of H66c. Can fight H66 G16 I feel.

Highly recommended. Bros pls treat her well. :)

Other than the 3 new gals, the rest not impressive at all!
may i suggest L8H66C! no, i dun promote for them
but try it and u know!

Precious_123
13-11-2004, 09:41 PM
L18H40 G18.A favourite with the Japs.Too bad, I had her raw fucked already.HAHA........

collin_23
13-11-2004, 09:45 PM
U want cause her to send back si bo? :rolleyes:

Precious_123
13-11-2004, 09:49 PM
She not pregnant,send her back for what.By then,my semen already dissolved in her body.So shiok brother.Hope she no tirak in this forum.Heard she got bf from Singapore last time.

collin_23
13-11-2004, 09:52 PM
BBBJ, raw etc u got from the girl u want talk can but don't disclose it here.

1st, u cause her potential customers to shun away.

2nd, AV will target her.

I also got many contacts with WLs but I did not specify them as don't want jeopardise their rice bowl.

Precious_123
13-11-2004, 10:18 PM
AV so free go catch Chinese Tui Na or Health Centers lah. Must got proof then can fault her.As for potential customers, rest assured I am clean, if not she not around liao.

Precious_123
13-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Resting n posting now after my action in H66, thinking back of my happy moments with Gift when passing by L18H40.She sure looks cute n innocent,never regret cumming inside her n feel her warm juice.Plus those hugging moments with her.Time flies fast indeed.

seacher
15-11-2004, 10:52 AM
L18H40 dammed the OKT there

i was walking along L18 and was greeted by the OKT at h40. i have read the bad attitude of them but see he so friendly asking me to take a look so just take a look loh then he ask me i chinese ah and finally i know y he so friendly liao as he think i from other country anyway look at the WL and decided to walk away then he say ask me to look at the his dog also
fXXk man this guy business poor until his dog also want to sell for service

taking a walk at L18 makes me feel glad that i can receive the great service at L6 and L8 after this incident think will not walk to L18 for quite some time liao

Lousy service OKT at L18
three cheers for the OKT at L6 and L8!!

anyway bro Precious_123
i think mentioning raw in this section of the forum is a bad bad move i got my virgin cut of 2 pts here because i mention this word RAW here

Luna
15-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Lousy service OKT at L18

Anyway L18 had been blacklisted by many bros here except some who still receive good attitude by them. Not only 6 and 8, Westerholt also not bad. :)

alphalaw
15-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Lousy service OKT at L18

anyway bro Precious_123
i think mentioning raw in this section of the forum is a bad bad move i got my virgin cut of 2 pts here because i mention this word RAW here

U juz mentioned that word twice again... :p

Anyway, jotting down to GL in an hour's time. Anyone there at this time? :)

Doomas
15-11-2004, 02:19 PM
From what I was told, the meds WLs go thru can detect traces of semen up to 10 days old. I guess forensics tests can go back even further but I digress.

Pls refrain from mentioning "R" here. You get it, good for you but keep it to yourself.

Resting n posting now after my action in H66, thinking back of my happy moments with Gift when passing by L18H40.She sure looks cute n innocent,never regret cumming inside her n feel her warm juice.Plus those hugging moments with her.Time flies fast indeed.

siamcutey
15-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Anyway L18 had been blacklisted by many bros here except some who still receive good attitude by them. Not only 6 and 8, Westerholt also not bad. :)

You are their good friend when you call their girls or are their regulars.

Look at WH Hse12 Ah pui. How many girls I visited his in the past? How many sessions I paid there over the past? Only for a couple of times I don't call his girl, he start to say " wah, you change already."

hse17abc, OKT fucked up? Yeah fucked up if you don't call his girl. If call, you are their best customer.

So, to put it in this way, if there is money to be earned, you are always a good friend to them

SC

siamcutey
15-11-2004, 02:26 PM
From what I was told, the meds WLs go thru can detect traces of semen up to 10 days old. I guess forensics tests can go back even further but I digress.

Pls refrain from mentioning "R" here. You get it, good for you but keep it to yourself.

Yup, heard one story back where one WL was "suspended" from work cos they found traces of semen in her vagina during her checkup.

Anyway, those who mention "R" openly, can choose not to believe their postings. Don't even get whats their rationale behind posting stuff like these. To boost their ego?

hahaha
SC

thecas
15-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Its nice to c concrete examples of what the OKT exactly did. after all if everytime we simply hear 'okt is good/bad' we cant really judge coz 1 man's meat is another's p, like for same thing some may take it as joke while others bad.

L18H40 dammed the OKT there

look at the WL and decided to walk away then he say ask me to look at the his dog also
fXXk man this guy business poor until his dog also want to sell for service

taking a walk at L18 makes me feel glad that i can receive the great service at L6 and L8 after this incident think will not walk to L18 for quite some time liao

Lousy service OKT at L18

anyway bro Precious_123

Doomas
15-11-2004, 08:46 PM
The ego thingy sounds like it. Guess they are just boasting.

U back in Krung Thep? Tried the beef kway teow soup in the kopi tiam between L6 and L8, near Guillemard Rd. Walao eh, brought back fragant memories of the back alley food stalls in BKK :)

Yup, heard one story back where one WL was "suspended" from work cos they found traces of semen in her vagina during her checkup.

Anyway, those who mention "R" openly, can choose not to believe their postings. Don't even get whats their rationale behind posting stuff like these. To boost their ego?

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
15-11-2004, 10:45 PM
The ego thingy sounds like it. Guess they are just boasting.

U back in Krung Thep? Tried the beef kway teow soup in the kopi tiam between L6 and L8, near Guillemard Rd. Walao eh, brought back fragant memories of the back alley food stalls in BKK :)

Me back in Singapore for a while liao. However, I will be back in BKK year 2005 soon....

Have been a good boy these days. No more cheonging liao. No more cravings for Sex too. The past 5 cheonging years has made me tried many new things and learnt many new things too. Maybe will go back cheonging, but who knows when? Now the only pasttime I like is to listen to thai songs, drinking beers with friends who loves thai culture and puyings. :D

SC

wako_wako
15-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Hi Bro

Any info regarding L18 Hse34?

:)

Xela
16-11-2004, 11:01 AM

Brother P, is this the girl used to work in Mirage Bangkok?

Sniper8292
16-11-2004, 02:52 PM
as i sat ma xiao ling face is rounder her is not so round and i am not a fan of ma xiao ling you see hahaha :)

Bro i big fan of ma xiao lin lei mind telling me wat hse and lorong u went thanx

peterfish
16-11-2004, 05:28 PM
which house is Cat 40?

What lao! Only S$40 and you don't even wanna to spend to find out yourself? All the bros who took the effort to post their FRs will vomit blood if they know that you didn't even bother to read abt the comments of the various WLs they have tried. Don't be a lazy fuck. Start fucking, then go to GL and fuck. When finished, write a FR. I expect your FR to be on my table first thing tomorrow monring and that's an order! :mad:

peterfish
16-11-2004, 05:30 PM
L18H40 G18.A favourite with the Japs.Too bad, I had her raw fucked already.HAHA........
Hi Bro, why your rep pts down to -3? Must be because you did it raw. :)

peterfish
16-11-2004, 05:34 PM

I personally find the OKT at L8H66A the best so far. I think it is becasue last time I super regular there. Park car infront with no coupon for 2 hrs also no problem. If got aunties come, the OKT will put one for me. Even now when I go past there without going to his house (for some reasons I can't go there anymore), he will still offer me a cigie and smoke and talk cock for a while. Really nice guy.

siamcutey
16-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Bro, why your rep pts down to -3? Must be because you did it raw. :)

Maybe all the tiraks read liao buay song all start to minus his points. :p

And the most the tiraks can do is to fuck her harder and the most that these tiraks can do on the net is to minus his reputation.

hahaha
SC

Precious_123
16-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Jealous of me lah.Why? Just read my field reports.Do I sound like boosting????
From cat150 to cat80 to cat40,I had play 100s of women like never ending,blowing tens of thousands.If not, u think easy to raw with them?????
-3 or -1000 makes no difference to me.Trying out some solid cat40 girls tonite.

Precious_123
16-11-2004, 07:01 PM
From cat150 to cat80 to cat40,I had play 100s of women like never ending,blowing tens of thousands.If not, u think easy to raw with them?????

Precious_123
16-11-2004, 08:36 PM

collin_23
16-11-2004, 09:58 PM
That is only superficial as there r many others who no come online. They make up the majority. We here only make up few ks of the minority I feel. Esp bros who have earned more money can visit any WL many times while most of the tiraks at most one or 2 times a week. :cool:

Do anything but do not jeopardise the WLs rice bowl. :(

songboh
17-11-2004, 01:47 AM
hi guys, new here.wanna thank bro Garage for starting this thread man, cos if not for him would not haf known abt this g128 from L18h14.here's my humble FR on her:

was feeling horny so went down to Lor 18...initially dunno wat to try, but remembered this g128 recommended by bro Garage..so went to h14, and heng heng she's there!

the moment i saw her i tot to myself "wah, so pretty!" :p and without further hesitation i paid and went into the room.

she's kinda friendly,see me so young and nervous so she tried to lighten up the mood by chatting abit while in the shower..she spoke rather ok english..shower was withut bbbj, maybe cos she see me like a bit nervous bah.

after the shower and after we both dried ourselves she wasted no time.i lay on the bed and she immediately started giving me a cat bath, starting with licking my nipples and then slowly down to my lill' bro, and up again. her bbbj was short, but good and deep, with nice suction.during this time my hands just autoroamed her body and played with her nice tits.her tits are really a handful, though not extremely huge (eh i not good at estimating the measurements, shld be roughly around 32C).

then we continued with the FJ, first she went n top and straddled me, and after about 10-15 pumps she initiated to be below...so i started pumping her in missionary position...at this position really damn song, as i looked at her face i really kept thinking to myself wat a sweet looking girl she is..for abt 7 mins...but stil cant cum, and i was already damn paiseh, but she's very kind, offered to revert to the original position where she really grinded hard on me...but still i useless, cant cum..

then i see her like work so hard already i told her nvm lah, and so she initiated a Hand job and i agreed...as she did tat she held my hands to her breasts and continued to lick my nipples..the feeling was heavenly man...and it finally ended with a kiss on the lips. :p

Girl:G128
Looks:8/10 (big eyes, sharp nose, small mouth...very nice features fit together to form a very nice face.)
Body:7/10 (abt 1.4-1.5+m in height.slim, lean body.her breasts were real nice.but a little hard...and i inexperienced, so dunno whether real or fake, but still nice)
bbbj:6/10( a little short compared to my previous and 1st cheong session)
fj:??/10 (not fair for me to judge cos i greenhorn to this..only my 2nd cheong session in my whole life.she's very accomodating though .willing to change position when i cant cum.maybe only shortcoming is inexpeienced as mentioned by bro Garage bah.)
hj:11/10 (best cum i had so far)
attitude:8/10(very frendly girl.very nice, didnt hurry things at all.really enjoyed my session with her, and didnt show any bad attitude thru out.)
RTF: definitely

peterfish
17-11-2004, 07:59 AM
Hi Bro,

Someone is indeed against you. The moment I post abt you having only -3 pts, someone kena zap me and deduct one pt from me. :eek: Think you must have bonked someone's tirak and when he read abt it, he heart pain so he deducted your point. I dunno understand why. Heartpain then book her whole day so she will be yours exclusively. If no money then work harder.

WOOHOO
17-11-2004, 08:30 AM
some bros out there are just here to make trouble they like to fabricate tales of wl and services so they think like they super chiongster like that. really pity them maybe they don even know the feeling of a good fuck... :D

vmtech
17-11-2004, 01:35 PM
from wad i understand... H40G18 Gib has a tirak lo.. duno if he surfs here. and the guys from the house actually knows about this thread.. little wonder why Precious got aimed...
Even my tirak knows about it. lol. she was yakking about whu been fabricating stories about her friend blahblah blah

collin_23
17-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Haha...to each his own. Who cares? Only they themselves know what happens. :cool:

H40 I only try ayumi b4. The big big hello kitty kawaii neh. :D

Her photo on wall very different from here..haiz if not for her many small siblings...bros do take good care her k.

'Tong ren bu tong ming, ren bi ren qi si ren.'

If I really expose my 'tirak' in each hse...haha...geylang will chaos.

collin_23
17-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Mostly england literate one cause used to work with farangs back home. Jap, chi, cantonese, english, thai, hokkien...many many.

No need for them access, almost all the OKTs know about here. Liao bo? How I know? I have a spy in geylang and this is what he told me...keke... :D

So watch what u say. Usually the girl's stunt will be ask customers help her write nice things and there r f**kers who actually go relay even print out to gain points. I kena jia lat last time. :mad:

Now my name change with every different girl. Hope I don't run out of names one day. No choice kena sabo.

collin_23
17-11-2004, 01:58 PM
I just came back golden mile. Nothing much lah. Come on. The same old smell. Only the supermarket than nothing liao. Bugis beside than still got something.

collin_23
17-11-2004, 02:04 PM
U really want to be ultimate tirak than fix 1 com with internet access in her hometown back home the other one at your home. She will f**king happy and want go your hse screw u everyday. But I personally don't think it is worth it. :cool:

I wonder if the houses are allowed to have internet access? I think its a good idea for each house to have internet access. But then it could also be bad idea.

collin_23
17-11-2004, 02:06 PM
U sure anot emigration only beside leh, got lots of people working nearby also, tourist also got who buy ticket even locals. Not all cha bors at GM r WLs. Minimum the supermarket ones r not. :D

Bugis too big liao. Although also can spot Cat40 doing their shopping there. Golden mile is better cos its smaller place. The chio girls u see there 90% are cat 40 or freelancer.

collin_23
17-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Tell your tirak that no need worry her friend. Customer ask just teach her ask customer u trust me or internet? This stunt works everytime leaving the person who ask speechless. No choice u love her u gotta trust her.

Thais value face over anything else. :cool:

If AV ask than up to her already. Those eating birth control pills tirak few days before mensuration tell her to stop so that got mensuration will flush out your sperm from system. BTW, those doing raw one pls think twice. :cool:

from wad i understand... H40G18 Gib has a tirak lo.. duno if he surfs here. and the guys from the house actually knows about this thread.. little wonder why Precious got aimed...
Even my tirak knows about it. lol. she was yakking about whu been fabricating stories about her friend blahblah blah

vmtech
17-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Tell your tirak that no need worry her friend. Customer ask just teach her ask customer u trust me or internet? This stunt works everytime leaving the person who ask speechless. No choice u love her u gotta trust her.

Thais value face over anything else. :cool:

If AV ask than up to her already. Those eating birth control pills tirak few days before mensuration tell her to stop so that got mensuration will flush out your sperm from system. BTW, those doing raw one pls think twice. :cool:

haha. they already know such stunts already i think
Ayumi H40.. haha bro.. tat tirak i was talking bout.. yeah. thats her. Ayumi . Lolx. The hello Kitty? so long ago, the last time u seek her must be very long ago already, long time throw away liao, cuz i once said dun like it, next time go back not tehre liao. maybe gave to her sisters.
Ahh feel wierd talking about her , leave this topic. haha
no choice.. whu ask her in this line also.
@ least i noe she noes wad's right n wrong though. she often scolds her friends that did raw and also customers that requested raw. lOl.

collin_23
17-11-2004, 04:09 PM
Bro, b4 u start your personal thread on ayumi which I saw last time, I was the one who 1st in here recommended ayumi for bros. Keke...think u own me one. :D

That time long ago I with her once only but enough. We had more talk than bonking. Ask her if she remember a guy who spent 200 for 5 sessions with her, wear specs, young guy ask her in shower how many siblings she got. She use hands wet with water write on the shower door for me.That's me. Keke...she cute cute like a sister to me.

After that I decided repay her kindness by leting more people in here know about her as in more customers only nothing else. Her family back home not that rich as can be seen from her photo. A nice girl but fate has its turns though.

Think she going back soon? Not sure but best of luck. :)

haha. they already know such stunts already i think
Ayumi H40.. haha bro.. tat tirak i was talking bout.. yeah. thats her. Ayumi . Lolx. The hello Kitty? so long ago, the last time u seek her must be very long ago already, long time throw away liao, cuz i once said dun like it, next time go back not tehre liao. maybe gave to her sisters.
Ahh feel wierd talking about her , leave this topic. haha
no choice.. whu ask her in this line also.
@ least i noe she noes wad's right n wrong though. she often scolds her friends that did raw and also customers that requested raw. lOl.

vmtech
17-11-2004, 04:45 PM
haha i must have own u 1 den :P
i must a lucky den
anyway, to side track, hope no more "R" threads , as to protect the girls from unnessacery trouble

vmtech
17-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Bro colin, cant send u pte msg ar? no choice have to post here.... thinking of sending u a pte msg, anyway can pte chat with yah ;)

Precious_123
17-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Thanks bro PFish.Just to add a point from my own experience, there is no such thing as tirak when I only pay $300+ for additional sessions in exchange for u know what with someone.Money is the key.Who u want,u pay more to get them.Tired of playing the same girl,then just change.Simple as that.Tirak?????PLS WAKE UP FELLOW BROS,YOUR OWN MONEY IS YR TIRAK.
I will provide more accurate FRs on the ground provided bros here add my points.Thanks for yr support.And one last thing, money don't fabricate things, NO GIRLS IN GL WILL REJECT MONEY WHEN PUT IN FRONT OF THEM.

siamcutey
17-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Nowadays Thai girls are getting more educated in terms of sex and diseases.
They will not want to jeopardize their career with additional "tips".

In many cases, if the customer offer more, it also means the customer higher chance to being "sick" and wants to spread around

SC

peterfish
18-11-2004, 08:10 AM
NO GIRLS IN GL WILL REJECT MONEY WHEN PUT IN FRONT OF THEM.

Agreed! Also, no man will reject money when put in front of them too! Those WLs in Geylang are there to make money so if the price is right, anything goes. That's the principles of the free economy. :)

peterfish
18-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Now my name change with every different girl. Hope I don't run out of names one day. No choice kena sabo.

Don't woory, bro. Those WLs only recognise money. They don't call what you are called as long as you called them and pay them good money. Names are just superficial tags that we used to denote ourselves while money is universally recognisable in any currency worldwide.

Wudishijimode
18-11-2004, 08:49 AM
There r sabo kings in here though. Bros just beware. :cool:

Yep, they always go with single name easy remember. Than later switch to darling, dear,tirak etc.

U heavy spender they will always ask for your hp than msg and call miss u lah etc. SOP. :cool:

Don't woory, bro. Those WLs only recognise money. They don't call what you are called as long as you called them and pay them good money. Names are just superficial tags that we used to denote ourselves while money is universally recognisable in any currency worldwide.

ThaiG
18-11-2004, 08:22 PM
I wonder if the houses are allowed to have internet access? I think its a good idea for each house to have internet access. But then it could also be bad idea.

WH45 does hav internet access. It may be the only one with a comp though; I saw the OKT reading emails there before :) Though he mostly use it to play solatair

BlueFlix
18-11-2004, 09:01 PM
-3 or -1000 makes no difference to me.
Posted twice.

I will provide more accurate FRs on the ground provided bros here add my points.
It is always funny to read about people who claim that they do not care about their points in `SB' but later ask for more. Enough said, let others judge for themselves...

BlueFlix
18-11-2004, 09:19 PM
U really want to be ultimate tirak than fix 1 com with internet access in her hometown back home the other one at your home. She will f**king happy...
Of course she will be happy. One more free present from a `carrot cake' to help her send `I miss you Mak Mak', `I need $$$ as buffalo died' emails to con her world-wide `darlings'.

BlueFlix
18-11-2004, 09:29 PM
If I really expose my 'tirak' in each hse... Hahaha, Geylang will chaos.
Hahaha, you crack me up. I thought the WLs only know one Singapore Tirak - his name is `Yusof Ishak'.

Without him, the whole of Singapore will be in ruins :eek:

Phucker
18-11-2004, 09:33 PM
WH45 does hav internet access. It may be the only one with a comp though; I saw the OKT reading emails there before :) Though he mostly use it to play solatair

nah, ronaldo also have. always tell me he read all sort of news....even online

sleepbynight
19-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Have been reading this thread long time ... finally got chance to try out Cat40 girls ..

Strolling past Lor18 ... from the coffee shop/petrol station up until Frag Hotel. Saw in the afternoon some Japs crowding before H40 .. some of them even rode bike .. :D

I actually checked the girls in the houses .. starting from H34 up to H44 one by one. OKTs keep asking me to come and look .. I just checked in and after a few secs go out ... they don't seem to mind .. maybe business is bad.

Finally arrived at H44 ... saw two girls .. first one keep waving at me .. second one actually had her back facing me ... but when she turned back .. wha .. her face .. really cute ... maciam like Jap face ...

So took the latter one ... long hair ... slim .. medium height ... fair skin ....

Proceed to the room upstairs. From her quiet look ... actually expected her to be quite unfriendly or cool.

Turned out to be quite friendly.

Face: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 (sorry, no BBBJ ... is that all the case with all Cat40s? )
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating).
Boobs: 8 /10 B-cup ( i think .. ) but nicely shaped.

Sorry, forgot her number, so please forgive for this. First time there ... I just pointed to her face and told the OKT, that's it.

At the end, gave her $20 tip .. cause long time never had such a good service. She told me she was saving money for university course in Bangkok (dunno true or not) ... but the way she talked .. really sweet, man ... I just wished she was my girlfriend.

On my way out, OKT asked: ke yi ma? of course, I said: ke yi ... :p

RTF: by the time I go back, she would probably be gone .. cause not a Spore resident.

cuntarow
19-11-2004, 09:33 PM
FR on my two latest bonk

lor 20 hse i forget gal8

looks 7 looks quite mature but told mi 24
figure 6.5 have nice curve at the butt area
boobs 34 b quite handful
fj 5.5 cunt a little loose
bj 5 capped and not too power

RTF maybe....

here is another

lor8 hse66c gal 81

looks 7.5
figure 8 like those syt and cute pretty plus good gigure not even a pinch of fats
boobs 6.5 34b its round and handy but its sillicon
fj 7 accomendating and oblighting
bbbj 6.5 hot water treatment but wasted not long

rtf yes but not soon still wanna venture others 1st

sorry for such simple FR as not like last time where i like to elaborate and go into detail as no bro ard seems to appreciated my FR :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2004, 07:52 PM
good fr bro,that nite went to hse 66c,saw the pics of the gers as they were not in the tank,told the guy i wan either 66 or 81 as both of them looks gd in the pics,too bad 66 comes doen 1st,almost immediately 81 come down,she definitely looks nicer,to me 66 looks more like a local malay chick.will go and try 81 very very soon :)

collin_23
20-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Bro,

Can try H66c G88. Not a looker but very good service. :)

Nice smile and quite tight also.

collin_23
20-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Huh? What u want talk about? Aiyo...u need any help or what come in as another nick lor if not convenient.

Find me at the tirak threads and sexual health issues. :)

Some things I also cannot help u one. I young guy leh how offer valuable advise? U may want to speak to a counsellor. Check under my signature or type helpline in the search function. Mine currently the only helpline(Talking one) in sammyboy not yet deleted.

I guess u want ask advise something lah...aiyo...I scare I give wrong advise leh. Take care lor. For relationship matters with thai WLs I got post few reference links in another thread. I forget already...think she chiang mai? Should be lah. Time flies she going back soon. Depending.

Just one snippet of advise, u like her u marry her if possible. If not possible than hope u know what to do. Take care bro. If really marry not to forget the siblings in her picture cause they come along as a package. :cool:

Bro colin, cant send u pte msg ar? no choice have to post here.... thinking of sending u a pte msg, anyway can pte chat with yah

bhoven
21-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Bro,

Can try H66c G88. Not a looker but very good service. :)

Nice smile and quite tight also.

Yes can second that brudder. Tried her yesterday as the rain (or AV raid) drove all the PRC MMs off the streets. G88 does have a good work attitude and bed manners!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-11-2004, 12:21 PM
haha bro too bad i am a sucker for looks,wh 10 g12 is the type of ger i like.. :p

collin_23
21-11-2004, 12:24 PM
keke..understand. No prob. :D

haha bro too bad i am a sucker for looks,wh 10 g12 is the type of ger i like.. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-11-2004, 12:27 PM
hehe..bro ur response super fast leh..lolz :D

Xela
22-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Any brothers out there know a WL by the name of FON that used to work in Mirage MP in bangkok and is here now in GL (should be here for at least 8-9 months up. I beleive she speak well in English and Japanese. Please tell me which house she from and number. Appreciate.

breastlover
22-11-2004, 11:58 AM
It has been almost a month since my last try on the cat 40.

Was walking along Lor 18 last night when OKT beckon to go over to his hse. I signal him back no as I saw a PRC gal earlier at Lor 10 and my intending was to try her. The PRC gal look was very slutty face....buay tar han. Well, that another story.

So I go over and take a peek. I saw this Thai gal whom she do look like Chinese.

Change of plan…paid up and proceeds inside.

H17, G15

For the bath she rub her body against mine. My little bro screaming for attention liao.

After bathing, I lie on the bed and she gave me a bbbj probably it last about 15secs.
After capping me, she went on top of me and with her head shaking violating and her boobs up and down furiously, I couldn’t take it anymore.

Quickly change to missionary and shoot my load.

Face : 7/10 with long hair.
Body : 7/10 – With pink nipple but b cup
Complexion : Fair
BJ : 7.5/10 .
FJ : 8/10. No rush whatsoever.
RTF: Normal, I like fresh chick but I think I make her an exceptional.

cuntarow
22-11-2004, 07:46 PM
hi bro breast lover that day did u meet up with sammyguy for the changi trip huh i went at 1120 at the 126 as mention and wait till 1145 but no one came i think

breastlover
22-11-2004, 08:23 PM
hi bro breast lover that day did u meet up with sammyguy for the changi trip huh i went at 1120 at the 126 as mention and wait till 1145 but no one came i think

I wanted to go but I have informed our CO that my van is not available therefore I could not join in the attack of the village.

I think Co came late about 2345hrs and also there S3 (Popiah). U can check under Mobilisation: Attack Changi Village thread.

songboh
23-11-2004, 04:21 PM
hi bros...just went back for L18h14 G128...few days back. the review was the same as the one i previously wrote on her http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=650394&postcount=994 but her attitude this time lagi betta...strongly recommended for all!gd looks, gd bod, gd attitude. :) enjoi!

go30
24-11-2004, 01:53 AM
hi bros...just went back for L18h14 G128...few days back. the review was the same as the one i previously wrote on her http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=650394&postcount=994 but her attitude this time lagi betta...strongly recommended for all!gd looks, gd bod, gd attitude. :) enjoi!

Would hv to agree. As i am in btw meeting, so drop by H14 for G128 around 4pm. OKT told me not open (heavy downpour), so when U turning..the same OKT call me back saying that she just wake up and bathing and ask me can i wait? Of cos, i can...as it is still raining cats and dogs. 5 mins later, she walked out of her rooom (not realy my type), since i asked for her so decide to go for her.

Once in the room , she french. Still in her bathe robe, whenshe sat on my lap, while french...i move my hand inside the robe and it real empty. So tickle her with my finger, as she is frenching me deep!!! First time have this kind of treatement from WL (Cat40). Then i slip my hand inside the robe and explore all ....15 mins into it, she is wet...REALLY wet. So i ask her to remove the robe so that wouldn't dirty it....as she is removing it, i took a "super" quick shower by myself. Once i am out, she is already on bed with the CFM look, so mah too liao....french her even harder, and perform the cat bath on her.....no resistance. And had long time explore the 'hole' with my tongue,she begin to beg for slowing down, and wanted to service me. So i lean back, and she start her usual cat licking, but to my surprise ...she proceed to the shaft without cap and start blowing, after 10 mins...its my time to ask her to stop, but she replied don't worry i can have two shots as i paid for 2 session. Replied it's isn't that but i am a one shot man, so must save it for the 'hole'/ She smile, and again we begin our frenching, i try :P sip my shaft into her...AGAIN, no resisitance. So after few stroke and feel my cumming, ask her to give me another BBBJ. After another 5 mins, she finally capped me and do missionary and finished this venture with total SEXtifaction!!! Only S$80, where to find??? Not even in BKK. :-)

songboh
24-11-2004, 07:30 AM
Would hv to agree. As i am in btw meeting, so drop by H14 for G128 around 4pm. OKT told me not open (heavy downpour), so when U turning..the same OKT call me back saying that she just wake up and bathing and ask me can i wait? Of cos, i can...as it is still raining cats and dogs. 5 mins later, she walked out of her rooom (not realy my type), since i asked for her so decide to go for her.

Once in the room , she french. Still in her bathe robe, whenshe sat on my lap, while french...i move my hand inside the robe and it real empty. So tickle her with my finger, as she is frenching me deep!!! First time have this kind of treatement from WL (Cat40). Then i slip my hand inside the robe and explore all ....15 mins into it, she is wet...REALLY wet. So i ask her to remove the robe so that wouldn't dirty it....as she is removing it, i took a "super" quick shower by myself. Once i am out, she is already on bed with the CFM look, so mah too liao....french her even harder, and perform the cat bath on her.....no resistance. And had long time explore the 'hole' with my tongue,she begin to beg for slowing down, and wanted to service me. So i lean back, and she start her usual cat licking, but to my surprise ...she proceed to the shaft without cap and start blowing, after 10 mins...its my time to ask her to stop, but she replied don't worry i can have two shots as i paid for 2 session. Replied it's isn't that but i am a one shot man, so must save it for the 'hole'/ She smile, and again we begin our frenching, i try :P sip my shaft into her...AGAIN, no resisitance. So after few stroke and feel my cumming, ask her to give me another BBBJ. After another 5 mins, she finally capped me and do missionary and finished this venture with total SEXtifaction!!! Only S$80, where to find??? Not even in BKK. :-)
Glad u enjoied her.cheers.but her boobs a little hard lah.heh... :)