PDA

View Full Version : Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RJ2004
22-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Go to along L6 or L8 houses. Most gal provide bbbj but till now find no gal that agree frenching

read the last FR in this thread which was written by me incidentally. serves the above requirements :)

Phucker
23-05-2004, 12:50 AM
just got back from there.....pui pui pui

went to L8H66G go see see look look since the report on G20 sounds so tempting. too bad the 3 left inside not up to my liking....so went to 66A. saw G8 smiling like some innocent gal so take her.
big mistake man.

Name: Moe
Face : 6/10
Figure : 6/10
Height : Short
Boobs:B cup
Skin: Slight dark
Hair : Neck length
BBBJ : 2/10
FJ : 3/10
Attitute : 3/10

got inside, asked me to wait in the bathroom. take her own sweet time to come in. then bathe me for like an eternity but the cleaning sucks...machiam like using water to spray clean your car. after shower, asked me to go out wait. she bathed for like another eternity. i think it took at least 10 mins already. come out slowly clean up for another while. put talcum powder on me than did catbath......very weak catbath.
i was thinking ok nebermind....let's see how the bj is.
another disappointment....dun feel like one....she happy blow the tip for a while if not it seems more like a handjob.
after that ask me to do her....ask her to ride me....she said afterwards.
anyway, my didi was also protesting....can't even seem to be aroused by her.
finally stood....did her missionary....when i asked her to change to doggie, she was like huh? machiam like the very buay gam wan look. i also sian, fucked her hard during doggie....unloaded.
tot that was the end, knn....she asked me to take out the condom and clean myself down there.
moving on to the shower part, after bathing me....she started her bath for the next eternity again....
anyway, i'm already very pissed of by her level of service.
it seems like non-existent.
so i left....leaving her happily in her bath...

this is the 1st time i met such jialat service, the last time i kena crap service, there was still some minimum level of service....i guess this one beats them all hands down....shit i should have visited Ronaldo's house tonite instead.
anyway, this is my version of her. maybe some other bros have better luck with her. anyway, she's the 1st one on my banned list since i come back from my break.

by the way, H66C still closed when i was there just now.
lotsa Indian FL at the alley next to Tommy's 1612.
Indo FL also alot.
but the China FL seems to be housed up at the hotels with the okts asking ppl to go up and see. yesterday nite was better, GL was simply overflowing with FL.....lotsa em

zunbo
23-05-2004, 02:09 PM
just got back from there.....pui pui pui

went to L8H66G go see see look look since the report on G20 sounds so tempting. too bad the 3 left inside not up to my liking....so went to 66A. saw G8 smiling like some innocent gal so take her.
big mistake man.

Hi Bro..... Heard abt L8H66G20, went to look for her too... But heard from OKT that she Is Very BZ...... :o Sian....

Ah Wang
23-05-2004, 03:26 PM
My 1st attempt at CAT 40, just sharing my little FR.
Walking around geylang with my fren, approached by OKT at L8H17(i think..) cos i can;t remember the no, but recall the okt telling me something like lor 8 house 17 or 70. Perhaps bros here can help clarify. Its the first house at the corner with a yellow Honda park in the house.
Went in onli saw 4 gals, pick G20(base on instinct). Small size lady, looks ok. (My standards not very high, so easily satisfy). As it's my first attempt, so base everything on instinct and trying to recall pointers given by bros here.
Attitude from the gal was not good, give the sian-half look the moment we enter the room... Shower was normal, tried touching her but was rejected.. proceed to the bed, did a brief cat-bath follow by bj. Everything seems so mechanical like progammed one.. Well too bad i was weak and small bro give in during bj, so didn;t managed to try her fj. Finished the session with massage from her.
A brief breakdown of G20
Looks: 6.5/10 (As mentioned, my standards not high)
Figure: 6/10 (Small frame lady, can expect much rite)
Boobs: A cup
Attitude: 3/10 (The sian-half look really kills the mood, i;m no Tom Cruise, but i;m no william hung either..)
RTF: Other gals in the house maybe..
Guess should have do my 'homework' before going do next time... Better luck next time i hope..

:)

Nataku_Taishi
23-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Haha...thks for sharing though. Guess u did not read up here. Many bros have banned the 17ABC hse due to the hard-selling tactics. The least is that u did not ask to be spoonfed here. Nice 1st try. Hope to hear more from u. ;)

My 1st attempt at CAT 40, just sharing my little FR.
Walking around geylang with my fren, approached by OKT at L8H17(i think..) cos i can;t remember the no, but recall the okt telling me something like lor 8 house 17 or 70. Perhaps bros here can help clarify. Its the first house at the corner with a yellow Honda park in the house.
Went in onli saw 4 gals, pick G20(base on instinct). Small size lady, looks ok. (My standards not very high, so easily satisfy). As it's my first attempt, so base everything on instinct and trying to recall pointers given by bros here.
Attitude from the gal was not good, give the sian-half look the moment we enter the room... Shower was normal, tried touching her but was rejected.. proceed to the bed, did a brief cat-bath follow by bj. Everything seems so mechanical like progammed one.. Well too bad i was weak and small bro give in during bj, so didn;t managed to try her fj. Finished the session with massage from her.
A brief breakdown of G20
Looks: 6.5/10 (As mentioned, my standards not high)
Figure: 6/10 (Small frame lady, can expect much rite)
Boobs: A cup
Attitude: 3/10 (The sian-half look really kills the mood, i;m no Tom Cruise, but i;m no william hung either..)
RTF: Other gals in the house maybe..
Guess should have do my 'homework' before going do next time... Better luck next time i hope..

Ah Wang
23-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Haa... Thks for the advice. Anyway dun believe in spoonfeeding. Rather read and explore, makes the whole experience more interesting. Well guess have to start reading threads in this section from now on.

MitMit
24-05-2004, 09:15 PM
After reading the FR, i tried L8H66G G20. The exp was very different! One of the worst service i ever got. BTW whats so fantastic of her boobs if they are fake?? It was really hard when handled...Anyone notice the towel smells like it was used!! Looked at her dirty bathroom and bedsheet and u wont be suprise. I dont wanna say more bad things as i prefer bros here to try and see for urself. move on cos its onli $40 huh...

Phucker
24-05-2004, 10:01 PM
After reading the FR, i tried L8H66G G20. The exp was very different! One of the worst service i ever got. BTW whats so fantastic of her boobs if they are fake?? It was really hard when handled...Anyone notice the towel smells like it was used!! Looked at her dirty bathroom and bedsheet and u wont be suprise. I dont wanna say more bad things as i prefer bros here to try and see for urself. move on cos its onli $40 huh...

i think the service might have drop due to the surge in demand....haha :D

RJ2004
25-05-2004, 09:13 PM

its possible i guess, sounds like she's really overworked (oops?) :p
but the towels, really cant say its her fault since that house all the towels they take from outside before going into the room?

Nataku_Taishi
25-05-2004, 09:40 PM
keke...u still mediating ah your signature?

Yah, demand and supply. Basic econs. Many factors also. So many in geylang, sure got 1 can suit u lor....kenot than I also bo bian...keke...no time already, so many pussies so less time. Cheong ah!!! :D

but the towels, really cant say its her fault since that house all the towels they take from outside before going into the room?

toothbrush
25-05-2004, 10:08 PM

have to bear with it or else look elsewhere for a new gem :D

Phucker
26-05-2004, 12:12 AM
have to bear with it or else look elsewhere for a new gem :D

there's always something new to be discovered everyday even in our little GL.
maybe one day some TG decide to change, up her service level and attitude....u will never know....maybe due to no biz, or customers complain or okt scold.
all of us have our different tastes.....surely can find something that will suit our palates provided we got enough cash. maybe dun even need to come GL....can find some cha bors at nite spot also mah. that type even cheaper provided the gal is not a bloodsucker

suckerll
26-05-2004, 09:32 AM
just tried L8H66Gg18 yesterdayand here's the FR:

went in the afternoon and looked into the fishtank only left two gals there so ended calling g19 as she got that sweet inviting look as compared to the other one.

once inside the room she just took off her clothes and didn't bother to help me take mine off, went straight to the bath and i asked her what's her name , said 18!!! knn very funny huh?

started to call me yan tao, wash me like macam i got leprosy so scared to touch me play with my didi like it will fall off like that!

went on to bed and started the deed.

she licked me and then went down to cap me and gave me a bj, short while less than 2 mins, then went on top of me and started to pound away also short while then ask me to come up and so fucked her in sitting position.

tried to kiss her titties and she siam say she don't like but like me to squeeze her tits hard!

fucking sian quickly cum and then washed up and fucked off..... know from her is that she can speak reasonable ok english and mandarin and she not so happy working here wanna go back in 5 months time after spending 10 months here in all.

looks: 6/10
body: 5.5/10 (small A cup tits, and not so fair)
bj: 4/10 (too short)
fj: 5/10
attitude: 4/10 (suck/lick tits also cannot, wash like i kenna leprosy)
RTF: NO NO NO!!!

RJ2004
26-05-2004, 03:07 PM

went in the afternoon and looked into the fishtank only left two gals there so ended calling g19 as she got that sweet inviting look as compared to the other one.

once inside the room she just took off her clothes and didn't bother to help me take mine off, went straight to the bath and i asked her what's her name , said 18!!! knn very funny huh?

started to call me yan tao, wash me like macam i got leprosy so scared to touch me play with my didi like it will fall off like that!

went on to bed and started the deed.

she licked me and then went down to cap me and gave me a bj, short while less than 2 mins, then went on top of me and started to pound away also short while then ask me to come up and so fucked her in sitting position.

tried to kiss her titties and she siam say she don't like but like me to squeeze her tits hard!

fucking sian quickly cum and then washed up and fucked off..... know from her is that she can speak reasonable ok english and mandarin and she not so happy working here wanna go back in 5 months time after spending 10 months here in all.

looks: 6/10
body: 5.5/10 (small A cup tits, and not so fair)
bj: 4/10 (too short)
fj: 5/10
attitude: 4/10 (suck/lick tits also cannot, wash like i kenna leprosy)
RTF: NO NO NO!!!

your ban list getting longer :D

suckerll
26-05-2004, 11:46 PM
your ban list getting longer :D
glad u noticed it ;)

MitMit
27-05-2004, 09:51 AM

Bro i dun blame anyone...its my choice. Juz telling as it is...cheers!

skyman
27-05-2004, 01:42 PM
well, i had her a couple of time liao..
she aint this bad as u say..

Looks : 6/10 (sweet gal look)
BJ : 6/10 (not bad, definately good when she plays the balls)
FJ : 5/10 (She will go on top 1st.. then, mis. position)

Service might not be the top, but she has a great att. Inexperience.. i can say..

Yo bros,
Sometimes the WL just need to sian a littler bit tooin order to have a good bonk. In fact I tried this gal for abt 5 times already this month. The 1st & 2nd time were so so (rating abt 6/10).

But the 3rd time onward, the service was damm tok kong. Everytime I go there, she definitely gave me bbbj without asking. BBBJ long and with suction. doesn't look like new agl at all.

FJ also with many positions. Just try and see. She can make it. Anyway, it still very much depends on individual sometimes. :p

sam88mas
27-05-2004, 03:57 PM
Yo bros,
Sometimes the WL just need to sian a littler bit tooin order to have a good bonk. In fact I tried this gal for abt 5 times already this month. The 1st & 2nd time were so so (rating abt 6/10).

But the 3rd time onward, the service was damm tok kong. Everytime I go there, she definitely gave me bbbj without asking. BBBJ long and with suction. doesn't look like new agl at all.

FJ also with many positions. Just try and see. She can make it. Anyway, it still very much depends on individual sometimes. :p

Total agreed with you..as chinese saying "yi che shen, liang che shu, san che bu de liao!"

alphalaw
27-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Yeah man. You can give 900 Baht also. OKT will accept.

LOL! :p :p

TheUnforgiven
28-05-2004, 12:03 AM
L8H66gG78

Looks: 5/10
Frenching: nil
BJ: 6/10
Body: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitude: 0.1/10
RTF: NO

Felt extremely bored today, so went down to L8H66 series to take a look. Saw some FR in this forum saying that G78 good service so chin chai chose her since she was sitting there. Everything was not too bad actually, attitude seems to be quite ok at first.

She capped me for BJ, which surprised me as most girls in the 66 series do BBBJ. No hot tea in the bathroom either.After pumping her for a while, she began to tell me to cum faster and even told me she wanted to sleep. Ask me to wake her up after I finished. WTF?

After finishing my job, she couldnt sense that I was pissed off and chatted with me as if I'm her best friend. Still got the cheek to tell me she wanted 2am to come quickly so she can go sleep.

Since my old regulars all went back, I've visited GL only a few times. Chose different girls at random and they all cannot make it. Hai, if this goes on, I'm gonna shave my head and be a monk.

Botak,
TheUnforgiven

skyman
28-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Total agreed with you..as chinese saying "yi che shen, liang che shu, san che bu de liao!"

Ha.... That's veri the true. May be bonk more get some discounts. Hee...... :D

RJ2004
28-05-2004, 12:10 PM

there's too many girls around to try to waste time rtf to get good service. thats what i feel :)

zunbo
02-06-2004, 03:20 PM

Bro.... Paisei.... to ask this... Is the gal u called G18 or G19??? Cos Yr heading u tried G18 but yr posting is G19?? :confused:

Luna
02-06-2004, 08:50 PM
L6 H52 G15

Name: Ah Noi
Origin: ChiangMai
Language: Hokien
Height: 1.65m
Figure: Average
Boob: B cup
Attitude: Keep smiling
Bj: 6/10 Give me 5 times (but meaningless)
Fj: 7/10 Not very good effect but feels tighter with doggie.
RTF: Not my type, just for the sake of my curiousity.

lor18cheongster
02-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi guys 1st post here. Has been browsing this forum for quite sometimes. As my nick implied, Im frequent Lor 18. :D Was browsing this thread and saw some good and bad comments of the gals. So try to remember some of the gals house and number.

Went down to Lor 18 today. Was browsing through the house starting from the petrol kiosk. At House 38, saw G9, very pretty and quite slim figure. Wants to take her but someone else faster than me. Nevermind, carry on down the road. Saw a sex shop there, when was it there???? Anyone browse through it? What do they sell?

At House 42, saw G2, G3 and G17. Remember some comments of G2 and G3. The description was what the poster described. I tends to take pretty face and good figure. No nice comment on the attitude of G2 from the poster, try my luck, maybe her attitude has improved after times.

Pay for 2 sessions and went up. Inside the room has some small talk with her. Well I think she was quite ok??? Can chit chat with her. Her name is Jang, 25 years old, from BBK. Told me going back end of Dec. So fast? The OKT tells me she new gal, work for a few months only. So I told her I know about her from the Net and someone complaining her LOL. She tried to explain to me why she dun like some ppl and will give poor service etc etc.

Afterthat, strip and shower. Shower is simple, nothing special. Dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed. I ask her to lay down 1st and if want me to service her 1st. She shy shy say ok LOL. Proceed to kiss her on the lips, but no frenching though. Kiss, lick and suck her breasts. Very nice breasts and nipples. By then she already panting. Went south, touch her cunt, no resistant, proceed to perform oral on her and finger her. No resistant too. 1st time visit her already can do so many things, not many gals will allow that, maybe 3 out of 10 I visited. Easily make her wet and can feel her orgasm. From there, proceed to 69. She perform BBBJ on me and I continue to oral on her. Afterawhile she cap me and ride me. Shiok to see her breasts bouncing up and down as she pump on me. Stop her and proceed to missionary. Did a few patterns from there, quite accomodating, no complain from her. Finished off in doggie style.

Shower again and still got time, so she offer massage for me. Quite nice massage until the bell ring. Afterthat put on our clothings. Ask me for HP no., so gave her. On the way down, give me a kiss on the cheek... Potential 'temp' tirak. Anyone is her dear? Needs some changes from my other 2 temp tiraks. Been seeing them for abt half a months, abit boring liao.

playful
03-06-2004, 01:05 AM
my fr on L866E

went there and saw some new gals. OKT recommend me to G18 so took it. Look quiet fair and nice so took it. Gave a good bath. nice littl chat then went to the real thing. Did an avg BJ then FJ. Accomadating and is enjoyable overall especially with her tight tight pussy and great sound effect.

Look 6
BJ 6
boobs upper A
FJ 9
Att 8
sound 8
RTF yes

dloolb
03-06-2004, 05:00 AM
FR on L8H72G8 or was it L8H73G8

name: Oh

Looks: 7
BJ: 8 Good suction
Body: B cupper. Tender, handful not saggy
FJ: 7 Accomadating
Attitute: 8 Sweet and friendly
RTF: yes

dloolb
03-06-2004, 05:08 AM
FR: 1

L8H72G8 or L8H73G8... sorry cant remember clearly the house number...

Name: Oh

Body: 8. Petite, B Cupper maybe near C(Bigger than average WLs), Non saggy, Tender, Handful
BJ: 8. Good suction
FJ: 7. Accomadating
Attitute: 8. Sweet and friendly
RTF: Yes

suckerll
03-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Bro.... Paisei.... to ask this... Is the gal u called G18 or G19??? Cos Yr heading u tried G18 but yr posting is G19?? :confused:
should be 18 paisay

justaman
03-06-2004, 06:05 PM
lor18cheongster> u sure u got so good service??? maybe u yandao kia lah, i kanasai loh, got poor service from her. anyway from what i know, i think she got a tirak already, known from the okt and my regular.

ahbengsony
04-06-2004, 04:24 PM
My Short FR

L8 H66A / 15

Looks 6 / 10
bbbj 7 / 10
FJ 0 / 10
AR 8 / 10

As i request not to do FJ so no rating. Overall a value fuck. Nice shower + hot tea bbbj + body massage,

rtf : yes.

accomodating. :D

justaman
04-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Hi guys, just a msg from my friend who had visited Lor18Hse42 G2 a few times. lor18cheongster is either trying to sabo the samsters here or the gal or to promote her. what he had described is very 'big hole'. she is a nice enough gal alrite and provide massage if got the time but dun expect all the services lor18cheongster get from her, especially 1st timer or even her regular. U will get rejected or a 'black face' from her as what I had encountered and even my friend who is a regular of her.

muscle
04-06-2004, 06:27 PM
wat do u guy mean by standard?

lor18cheongster
04-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Can eat the grape say the grape sour? :D I don't think I'm that 'big hole' compared to some of the people here.

Its up to U to believe or not. Anyway got a suprise call from her today to ask me out for an early lunch. Ok loh, since I'm free, I meet her at the main road. Drive her to Tampines Mall. Shop awhile then eat there. Suprise she paid everything. Still early so ask if she wants to come to my flat. She agrees and drive her back to my home.

Nobody at home of course and immediately bring her to my room. I look at her and she looks at me and we both laugh...and the action starts. Slowly strip each other and start to kiss her. This time more mouth to mouth action, she just let go herself and we proceed to more passionate kiss. Proceed down and the usual foreplay. Time is on our side and this time make her come a few times with more oral sex and fingering. Even finger and licks her anus and she love it.

She proceed to do more foreplay on me and this time was even more passionate. Before I know it, I'm inside her....without condom! Oh gosh....but heck care, the feeling was good...Try a few patterns and at doggie style, pretend to put into the wrong hole...haha... she got a suprise look on her face, but she didnt resist. She seems to enjoy it and this the tightness asshole I ever fuck and soon I going to come. Pull out and put my didi into her mouth and come inside.

Afterthat, both of us just lay panting on my bed and hugh each other. Never expect time to pass so fast, both of us shower together. Afterthat, drop her off at the main road. While on the way there, told me she love me many and want to be my GF...haha ok loh, told her the same thing.

To justaman, u sure she got a darling??? haha... if she has she wont be coming out with me and doing all these for free.

zunbo
04-06-2004, 08:53 PM
should be 18 paisay

Oh......Seems like everyone got different Xperiences! My Bro paid her a visit on Monday. Rather quiet! Somemore got Anti - Vice ppl running around.... SI Bei SIan!!! All the PRC gone in no times.... Opppssss.... diverted....hehhe :D

Back to my Bro, he told me he is very please with the service, U know lar the Standard SOP and he told me he french with her... opps... and rather accomdating..... He manage to try out 3 positions before 'Losing the battle' . She also told him that she can provided service next time he comes again ( Booking her Overnite)

jonlester
04-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Hi guys 1st post here. Has been browsing this forum for quite sometimes. As my nick implied, Im frequent Lor 18. :D Was browsing this thread and saw some good and bad comments of the gals. So try to remember some of the gals house and number.

Went down to Lor 18 today. Was browsing through the house starting from the petrol kiosk. At House 38, saw G9, very pretty and quite slim figure. Wants to take her but someone else faster than me. Nevermind, carry on down the road. Saw a sex shop there, when was it there???? Anyone browse through it? What do they sell?

At House 42, saw G2, G3 and G17. Remember some comments of G2 and G3. The description was what the poster described. I tends to take pretty face and good figure. No nice comment on the attitude of G2 from the poster, try my luck, maybe her attitude has improved after times.

Pay for 2 sessions and went up. Inside the room has some small talk with her. Well I think she was quite ok??? Can chit chat with her. Her name is Jang, 25 years old, from BBK. Told me going back end of Dec. So fast? The OKT tells me she new gal, work for a few months only. So I told her I know about her from the Net and someone complaining her LOL. She tried to explain to me why she dun like some ppl and will give poor service etc etc.

Afterthat, strip and shower. Shower is simple, nothing special. Dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed. I ask her to lay down 1st and if want me to service her 1st. She shy shy say ok LOL. Proceed to kiss her on the lips, but no frenching though. Kiss, lick and suck her breasts. Very nice breasts and nipples. By then she already panting. Went south, touch her cunt, no resistant, proceed to perform oral on her and finger her. No resistant too. 1st time visit her already can do so many things, not many gals will allow that, maybe 3 out of 10 I visited. Easily make her wet and can feel her orgasm. From there, proceed to 69. She perform BBBJ on me and I continue to oral on her. Afterawhile she cap me and ride me. Shiok to see her breasts bouncing up and down as she pump on me. Stop her and proceed to missionary. Did a few patterns from there, quite accomodating, no complain from her. Finished off in doggie style.

Shower again and still got time, so she offer massage for me. Quite nice massage until the bell ring. Afterthat put on our clothings. Ask me for HP no., so gave her. On the way down, give me a kiss on the cheek... Potential 'temp' tirak. Anyone is her dear? Needs some changes from my other 2 temp tiraks. Been seeing them for abt half a months, abit boring liao.

hey hey... u're NOT suppose to tell her about this forum and the comments from other bros...

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 03:16 AM
L8H66gG78

Looks: 5/10
FJ: 5/10

Felt extremely bored today, so went down to L8H66 series to take a look. Saw some FR in this forum saying that G78 good service so chin chai chose her since she was sitting there. Everything was not too bad actually, attitude seems to be quite ok at first.

She capped me for BJ, which surprised me as most girls in the 66 series do BBBJ. No hot tea in the bathroom either.After pumping her for a while, she began to tell me to cum faster and even told me she wanted to sleep. Ask me to wake her up after I finished. WTF?

After finishing my job, she couldnt sense that I was pissed off and chatted with me as if I'm her best friend. Still got the cheek to tell me she wanted 2am to come quickly so she can go sleep.

Since my old regulars all went back, I've visited GL only a few times. Chose different girls at random and they all cannot make it. Hai, if this goes on, I'm gonna shave my head and be a monk.

Botak,
TheUnforgiven

long time no see your posting liao :D

RJ2004
05-06-2004, 10:00 AM
Can eat the grape say the grape sour? :D I don't think I'm that 'big hole' compared to some of the people here.

Its up to U to believe or not. Anyway got a suprise call from her today to ask me out for an early lunch. Ok loh, since I'm free, I meet her at the main road. Drive her to Tampines Mall. Shop awhile then eat there. Suprise she paid everything. Still early so ask if she wants to come to my flat. She agrees and drive her back to my home.

Nobody at home of course and immediately bring her to my room. I look at her and she looks at me and we both laugh...and the action starts. Slowly strip each other and start to kiss her. This time more mouth to mouth action, she just let go herself and we proceed to more passionate kiss. Proceed down and the usual foreplay. Time is on our side and this time make her come a few times with more oral sex and fingering. Even finger and licks her anus and she love it.

She proceed to do more foreplay on me and this time was even more passionate. Before I know it, I'm inside her....without condom! Oh gosh....but heck care, the feeling was good...Try a few patterns and at doggie style, pretend to put into the wrong hole...haha... she got a suprise look on her face, but she didnt resist. She seems to enjoy it and this the tightness asshole I ever fuck and soon I going to come. Pull out and put my didi into her mouth and come inside.

Afterthat, both of us just lay panting on my bed and hugh each other. Never expect time to pass so fast, both of us shower together. Afterthat, drop her off at the main road. While on the way there, told me she love me many and want to be my GF...haha ok loh, told her the same thing.

To justaman, u sure she got a darling??? haha... if she has she wont be coming out with me and doing all these for free.

are you trying to get her sent home?

ahbengsony
05-06-2004, 10:25 AM
So just CIM or PCC?? Or none :eek:
-----
she PCCed me. but i enjoy her bbbj more.
no cim but cih.

lor18cheongster
05-06-2004, 04:24 PM
:( Im just doing u all a favor to provide infor on the good service of this girl. Im not so selfish like some of the ppl here, keeping their darling to themselves. In this line, pls dun expect any true love crap from all these WL. I have enough experience on these. Period. Just enjoy the sex and their company and thats it.

To Unforgiven, give lor18 hse42 g2 a try. U could just get the sexperience i got from her.

Sammylee
05-06-2004, 04:42 PM

if a gal like her willing to do all these for FREE , it doesnt really mean anything at all. After all , sex is the only thing they can do in singapore to gain POPULARITY. There used to have a WL in lor8 who had 4 tiruks , and i dont think that 4 fools still know about it.

Logo
06-06-2004, 04:37 AM
L18H14G28

Went to L18H14 to find I gal I previously went to but could not find her in the fishtank. Choose G28 cose gt a tan complexion and looks kinda cute. Haf sum chemsitry as I spoke a bit of Thai and she of a bit of English. She always had a lovely smiling face which I find very cute. SOP for shower, catbath and BJ but OK to me. In the end, cum after doing some HJ ( Not her fault, should be mine ). Say bye bye to her along the corridor.

Name: Teh
Age: 25 y.o ( Looks younger than that or I'm getting old )
Looks: 7 ( my type of gal )
Body; 8 ( Slm but I cup her boobs wif my whole hands )
BJ:6 ( Wif condom but OK for me )
FJ: 6 ( Tried a few )
RTF: No ( Went to vent some personal problem, not because hormy. In the end, no use at all )

(p.s Pls be gentle on her, a really nice gal to be a with )

Rudie
06-06-2004, 05:09 AM
Yo LOGO ! Tried the same girl you bonk recently ! L18H14 G28 ! I must say she's quite a good bonk ! Was her 1st customer today ! Kinda like her nice tan complextion ! Very friendly through out the session and playful too ! BTW, this is my 1st FR !

Looks: 7 ( quite cute when she ties her hair up and she has a really sweet smile !)
Body: 8 ( Nice tan ! )
BJ:7 ( Wif condom )
FJ: 7 ( Pussy quite tight !)
RTF: If i can't find any new girl on my next visit !

Rudie
06-06-2004, 05:16 AM
Yo LOGO, just bonked the same girl you just bonk recently ! L18H14G28 !
Quite a gd session i must say ! Like her nice tan complextion ! She was very friendly throughout the whole session ! Not forgetting, she was also very playful ! I was her 1st customer today ! BTW, this is my 1st FR.. Sorry if its too short !!

Looks: 7 ( nice sweet smile !)
Body: 8 ( Love her tan !)
BJ:7 ( Wif condom )
FJ: 8 ( Did a few positions and pussy was tight !)
RTF: If i can't find any new girl on my next visit ! )

justl00king
09-06-2004, 07:13 AM
lor 6 house 72 g7

looks-7
body-7
boobs-a cup
bbbj-few strokes
bj-6.5
fj-6.5

overall pretty sop so will not return.

justl00king
09-06-2004, 07:16 AM
lor 6 house 72 g12

looks-7
body-6.5
boobs-b plus
bj-6
fj-6

another sop bonk.

open4me
09-06-2004, 12:00 PM
I need a super good attitude if possible service... looks n figure totally not important...not pretty best... den no one vie wif mi..hahaha
any intro?

thaigers
09-06-2004, 12:05 PM
I need a super good attitude if possible service... looks n figure totally not important...not pretty best... den no one vie wif mi..hahaha
any intro?

You think you are the only one looking for this kind ?? :eek: hahahahah
If u really want this kind, look for a singapore gf lah, plenty. why waste $40.

daveeng88
09-06-2004, 01:59 PM
You think you are the only one looking for this kind ?? :eek: hahahahah
If u really want this kind, look for a singapore gf lah, plenty. why waste $40.

SG Girls!!! :D

pschong
09-06-2004, 04:27 PM

Yesterday, I went to L8H66g, wanted to try my luck with G20 (heard some FR say she is good), but she’s working then. Remember the comments (bad service skill/attitude) to G18 and G78, so avoid them, and choose G28.

Unfortunately, she has same bad service skill/attitude too. Just kept saying “I don’t like this, I don’t like that, so you can’t do this, you can’t do that; If you want complain, just go outside, I don’t care …” Seems she is so eager to be sent back to Thailand. (Home-sick?)

Quite strange, in this house, every WL with number ending with ‘8’ are bad-attitude. Wondering if G20 is still worth a try next time. (Is her good FR true? Or just my bad luck yesterday.)

FJ: 4/10, loose

pschong
09-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Yesterday, I went to L8H66g, wanted to try my luck with G20 (heard some FR say she is good), but she’s working then. Remember the comments (bad service skill/attitude) to G18 and G78, so avoid them, and choose G28.

Unfortunately, she has same bad service skill/attitude too. Just kept saying “I don’t like this, I don’t like that, so you can’t do this, you can’t do that; If you want complain, just go outside, I don’t care …” Seems she is so eager to be sent back to Thailand. (Home-sick?)

Quite strange, in this house, every WL with number ending with ‘8’ are bad-attitude. Wondering if G20 is still worth a try next time. (Is her good FR true? Or just my bad luck yesterday.)

open4me
09-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Any recommendation for girls who speaks hokkien or canto?

keet
09-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Any recommendation for girls who speaks hokkien or canto?

buy a $42 bus ticket go hatyai and lots to choose from, some even better hokkien than u. ;)

open4me
10-06-2004, 09:27 AM
sorrie i mean thai chicks based locally in GL that speaks canto or hokkien... any recommendation?

hamhum
10-06-2004, 05:34 PM

Bro,

tried G20 2 weeks ago, initially not so warm but after awhile, can also french...service quite good and no rush....

RTF: Definitely yes

Regassam
12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Oboo’s Review Friday 11/06/04

Already tried a Cat80 and Cat150 girl and found that price doesn’t necessarily mean better service. I agree the Cat150 girls are generally prettier but at the end of the day, it’s how the girl makes you feel that’s important and what looks beautiful to you may look ugly to someone else.

I tried a Cat40 girl today. I was expecting the girls to be either much older or really ugly but I was wrong. I visited L6H66 and saw No.5 Oboo. She was quite pretty but what I like about her is her sweet beautiful smile. She’s in her early to mid 20s and about 5feet 2inches. I like short young looking girls so she was perfect for me. I usually go for slim girls but I found her very sex even though she had abit of baby fat but not fat. Her boobs are small with large brown nipples. She’s quite dark and her skin’s not as smooth as Queens but she’s the perfect size for me to hug so I don’t mind.

Started off with a shower where she washed my bits. Then on to the bed for a light cat-bath and nipple sucking which was great and got me really hard. Slipped on the rubber jacket for a BJ and then started with her on top. She lets me touch her all over with no complains. I asked for a kiss and she said she had a saw tongue due to having hot chilli for lunch earlier so I’m going to try next time. I then had her missionary style and finished off doggie. It was so good to hold her shoulders and ban hard her from behind. At one point I thought maybe I was too rough and that she was hurting so I stopped and asked her if she was all right. She’s so small I didn’t really want to cause her any harm. I didn’t manage to cum before my time was up (25 minutes) but I didn’t want to get her into trouble so I said it was ok and said I cum next time. I got to do more positions with Oboo then the other two more expensive girls. Next time I’ll book her for longer to have more fun. I think her service with me will improve with time so I’m willing to invest in her.

When I was walking around afterwards I notice a few girls hanging around Hotel lifts. I saw a really good-looking one. I guess these are FL girls. Can anyone tell me how much they charge and for how long. Are they safe and what can I expect for my money.

As you can probably tell, I’m trying out all the different types of girls (Cat40/80/150, Fl etc.) on offer in geylang first to see what I prefer. My reviews are honest so maybe abit boring to some because I don’t glorify any aspects of my encounters. I don’t make up anything just to make myself look cool because I don’t see the point. Girls treat each client differently so she may act naughty with one client and something else with the other. My advice is to always have one girl who you visit often so that she gets to know your likes and dislikes. Just make sure you don’t get too involved because it’s neither good for you or the girl.

Regards,

toothbrush
12-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Oboo’s Review Friday 11/06/04

Already tried a Cat80 and Cat150 girl and found that price doesn’t necessarily mean better service. I agree the Cat150 girls are generally prettier but at the end of the day, it’s how the girl makes you feel that’s important and what looks beautiful to you may look ugly to someone else.

I tried a Cat40 girl today. I was expecting the girls to be either much older or really ugly but I was wrong. I visited L6H66 and saw No.5 Oboo. She was quite pretty but what I like about her is her sweet beautiful smile. She’s in her early to mid 20s and about 5feet 2inches. I like short young looking girls so she was perfect for me. I usually go for slim girls but I found her very sex even though she had abit of baby fat but not fat. Her boobs are small with large brown nipples. She’s quite dark and her skin’s not as smooth as Queens but she’s the perfect size for me to hug so I don’t mind.

Started off with a shower where she washed my bits. Then on to the bed for a light cat-bath and nipple sucking which was great and got me really hard. Slipped on the rubber jacket for a BJ and then started with her on top. She lets me touch her all over with no complains. I asked for a kiss and she said she had a saw tongue due to having hot chilli for lunch earlier so I’m going to try next time. I then had her missionary style and finished off doggie. It was so good to hold her shoulders and ban hard her from behind. At one point I thought maybe I was too rough and that she was hurting so I stopped and asked her if she was all right. She’s so small I didn’t really want to cause her any harm. I didn’t manage to cum before my time was up (25 minutes) but I didn’t want to get her into trouble so I said it was ok and said I cum next time. I got to do more positions with Oboo then the other two more expensive girls. Next time I’ll book her for longer to have more fun. I think her service with me will improve with time so I’m willing to invest in her.

When I was walking around afterwards I notice a few girls hanging around Hotel lifts. I saw a really good-looking one. I guess these are FL girls. Can anyone tell me how much they charge and for how long. Are they safe and what can I expect for my money.

As you can probably tell, I’m trying out all the different types of girls (Cat40/80/150, Fl etc.) on offer in geylang first to see what I prefer. My reviews are honest so maybe abit boring to some because I don’t glorify any aspects of my encounters. I don’t make up anything just to make myself look cool because I don’t see the point. Girls treat each client differently so she may act naughty with one client and something else with the other. My advice is to always have one girl who you visit often so that she gets to know your likes and dislikes. Just make sure you don’t get too involved because it’s neither good for you or the girl.

Regards,

Basically the main different between the Cat150 and cat40 is the duration, the nationality and the general services ;)
The cat40 gal normally have higher bonk frequency compare to the cat150
Every cat has a gem. It good that u find your gem bro

ghost
13-06-2004, 01:40 AM
My first one.. :p

L?H41
no. 10
she came 3 weeks loh...WOw...long hair...nice figure..but skill so so...or i no mood...just need release after going spa massage without part 2.

She's runner up in business today.
...SOP i strip, she bath me, she bath her self.
I try to open curtains then she dun like.
I dry up and rest on the bed.

She dry up and come to warm me up.
Then the SOP slip the rubber on.
She have problem opening the package.
I look at her and simle.
She ask me why?

I saw she beautiful mah ;)
Then action a while...tried, not much action.
I ceasefire fast.

Then we shower together again.
Then i help her clean her back after shower and watch her dress back.

After that...i go down to wait for my friend who had a better FR and longer action then me.

OMG...i bei gan?
Sian...My first FR....can make it?

ghost
13-06-2004, 02:25 AM
My first one.. :p

Missed out these ba.
H41G10
Looks : 7/10, fair, long hair chio bu. I think is the most chio girl inhouse/tank.
Body : 7/10, medium size..good to hug when bathing.
Boobs : 7/10, light brown nipples. can tune radio and can suck on them.
Frenching: Forget to do it. think can cos she washed mouth..OMG
69: No
Rimming: ?
BJ : 6/10, OMG....forget to concentrate on scoring.
FJ : 6/10, she's lazy...want me to missionary her. Sian.
Overall : 6/10, average service and average service.
RTF : Probably not. Service is friendly enough but seemed a little fake to me too. Well...din let her know its my first visit to cheong Geylang.

zunbo
14-06-2004, 01:04 AM
HI Bro.....

read some reviews from some bro here...... Just wish to see more FR if possible.... I have not seen her in the waiting room... cos the last time i visited the place, she is always rather BZ cos got alot of bro request for her service.....

I have search the the forum, and have gotten mixed review... Some full of Praise... Others...SWEAR at it... :rolleyes:

romanspa
14-06-2004, 02:38 AM
It has been a long time since I've visit gl...

last week... pass by and with the bloody hot weather... decided to go and recce..

lor6 seems to be neglected by alot of brudders here... why?

everytime i went is to lor6 and hahaha... seems like everytime i walk around and always settled for the first house... i think is hse70...

pop in and found that the previous one that is my fav 12 is no longer there.. :(

after several in and out of houses... decided to try on one tanned girl...
normally i'm very bad at checking out heights... this time round... i got a tall one... (finally!)

very pleasing to look... look like a bikini babe who goes sun tan very often.. haha.. but she can't speak english etc so basically chicken and duck talk..

bath is sop.. but the action starts on bed is ... wow...
cat bath me with my hands roaming around... and finger her... she allows manz... lick me bbbj for a while before starting the bj with cd...
her mischeivious look makes me feel .... wah.... tak boleh tahan..
proceed with her on top and boy.. she's tight... before i have reach the peak.. halt the action... and with me on top.. ehhehe.. allows me to kiss all over but not frenching... finally... b4 reaching climaz.. i throw away my cd and release my load on her body... :P

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE FOR $40.. hehehe.. after she clean up.. hug around me for a while and chit chat... er... sign language and give me a hug before i leave..

good experience...

Looks : 8/10
body : 8/10
bj : 7/10
fj : 8/10
rtf : yeap... :)

songxxx1965
14-06-2004, 09:45 AM
you mean U did it raw when u come ....then I must say "Good Luck To U ".
Go 4 for blood test

RJ2004
14-06-2004, 09:49 AM
HI Bro.....

read some reviews from some bro here...... Just wish to see more FR if possible.... I have not seen her in the waiting room... cos the last time i visited the place, she is always rather BZ cos got alot of bro request for her service.....

I have search the the forum, and have gotten mixed review... Some full of Praise... Others...SWEAR at it... :rolleyes:

there is a whole myriad of factors to consider on whether a girl will provide each individual with good or bad service. if you never try for yourself then you will never know. FRs are imho, personal and simply to share one's experience. end of the day, whether you want to go ahead is up to yourself.

RJ2004
14-06-2004, 09:52 AM
you mean U did it raw when u come ....then I must say "Good Luck To U ".
Go 4 for blood test

it says ON the body, not inside :)

blue_swatch
14-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Was about to walk to Lor 6, when im ambushed by a man asking me to follow him go hotel see 'peh peh' thai tom yam! Damn, say dun want also, cannot. keep asking me to go and tug me along. In the end i followed him there.

Followed him up, saw 5 tom yam in a room, choose the best looking one and paid the man $50. Was lead to another room there. So rather sop. I bath, then she bath. After she come out, she dimmed the lights. Everything also cannot see. Had a pretty long cat bath, then capped me and blow. had to stop her and and then its my turn for action. Good moaning stereo effect. Totally wet and shes holding me so tight with her legs wrapped around me so tight too. Finally unloaded and the rest is sop too.

Name : Min
Place : Cheng Mai
Tits : A to B, but very nice to hold.
Face 7.5 pretty and cfm look
BJ : 7
FJ : 8
Attitude : 8
RTF : Why yes, if i can find that man that is. Already know where they are staying too. Haha

romanspa
14-06-2004, 11:46 PM

last week... pass by and with the bloody hot weather... decided to go and recce..

everytime i went is to lor6 and hahaha... seems like everytime i walk around and always settled for the first house... i think is hse70...

pop in and found that the previous one that is my fav 12 is no longer there.. :(

normally i'm very bad at checking out heights... this time round... i got a tall one... (finally!)

very pleasing to look... look like a bikini babe who goes sun tan very often.. haha.. but she can't speak english etc so basically chicken and duck talk..

cat bath me with my hands roaming around... and finger her... she allows manz... lick me bbbj for a while before starting the bj with cd...
proceed with her on top and boy.. she's tight... before i have reach the peak.. halt the action... and with me on top.. ehhehe.. allows me to kiss all over but not frenching... finally... b4 reaching climaz.. i throw away my cd and release my load on her body... :P

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE FOR $40.. hehehe.. after she clean up.. hug around me for a while and chit chat... er... sign language and give me a hug before i leave..

good experience...

sorry.. its hse 72....

romanspa
14-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Monday is always a day that you find it hard to get work going...
was on the way back to office and happen to passby gl again...

this time... i went around lor 6 and saw hse 55 i think.. with a babe number1... shortlist her and went around the rest and decided to go back but alias... luck is not on my side and decided to venture further...

this time went over to lor16 and turn right into the middle lane of 16 and 18..
the fourth hse from the right.... went in a wat i saw is a ger chao geng... number 28! wow... very ah lian (buai song) look.... shiok.... immediately call upon her....

when she went into the rm... wow.. BIG BREAST man...

cup c to cup d! not sure if that is fake but with that killer pink nipple... canot take it manz..... as time is now not on my side... i will give a brief report.. basically very horny gal and has the attitude look..

LOoks : 8/10
Body : 5/10 abit plump
boobs : 9/10 VERY BIG AND PINK!
rather sop but very nice to chat with her and she really climax manz...
ear is her key.. ahhahaha..

RTF: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CptCum
15-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Monday is always a day that you find it hard to get work going...
was on the way back to office and happen to passby gl again...

this time... i went around lor 6 and saw hse 55 i think.. with a babe number1... shortlist her and went around the rest and decided to go back but alias... luck is not on my side and decided to venture further...

this time went over to lor16 and turn right into the middle lane of 16 and 18..
the fourth hse from the right.... went in a wat i saw is a ger chao geng... number 28! wow... very ah lian (buai song) look.... shiok.... immediately call upon her....

when she went into the rm... wow.. BIG BREAST man...

cup c to cup d! not sure if that is fake but with that killer pink nipple... canot take it manz..... as time is now not on my side... i will give a brief report.. basically very horny gal and has the attitude look..

LOoks : 8/10
Body : 5/10 abit plump
boobs : 9/10 VERY BIG AND PINK!
rather sop but very nice to chat with her and she really climax manz...
ear is her key.. ahhahaha..

RTF: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo bro...u rmbr the house number?

romanspa
16-06-2004, 02:55 AM
yo bro...u rmbr the house number?
oh no... cannot remember... but i know there is a rav4 parked outside the hse on the right... ahahaha... like that can?
i dun dare to loiter there for too long.. its a commonly seen streets... hehehe

Logo
16-06-2004, 03:38 AM
L18H42G2?

Sorry, don't remember whether G26 or G28, only remember 20+. Went into the house and anyhow choose, wanted big boobs but was deceived by the clothing. Thought another SOP bonk but I was wrong. Shower, cathbath and BJ SOP, FJ SOP with doggie. When I still unable to cum, she proceeded to take off the condom and bbbj me in 69 position. FJ in many positions including doggie. Feel so shiok as it was the first time tried 69 but still unable to cum, dont know why. Even can touch her pussy during cathbath with my fingers but I never really put my finger inside her cause maybe thought she dont like. In the end, Still couldn't cum, she took off the rubber and bbbj me. She then put another condom and be on top but still cant cum. I then suggested HJ by myself and cum on her body. In the end, I pretend to cum on her face even when she wanted me to cum on her breasts. I just put my didi near her face but she show no resistance and open her mouth. I dont know about it and shoot my load on her face, eyes, mouth and nose as I failed to control.. Say sorry to her but she say nevermind. I tried raw, bbbj, 69 and whatever that I wanted to try and in the end, I felt nothing. Its time I stop going to GL as I dont have the urge anymore.

Name: SAI ( pronouced towards high tone)
Looks: 5.5 (Slutty look with CFM face but not my type)
Boobs: 5.5 ( A bit sagging but B cup with brown nipples)
body: 6.5 (nice to do doggie, like her butt)
atittude: 8
RTF: No way, I quit commercial sex (due to personal problem)

Just want to gif my truest FR

P.S: Me not OKT, I swear

CptCum
16-06-2004, 11:27 AM
oh no... cannot remember... but i know there is a rav4 parked outside the hse on the right... ahahaha... like that can?
i dun dare to loiter there for too long.. its a commonly seen streets... hehehe

no prob bro...tanx for ur help

btw any bros out there can recommend some CAT40 wif big boobs :D

vmtech
16-06-2004, 03:02 PM
anyone tried L18H40 ?

always wanna try that house but somehow i duno why whenever i pop down i always see the house CLOSED. -.-

i was looking for g20 inside. anyone tried? heard she looks very cute n jap?

Logo
16-06-2004, 06:09 PM
I tink cum after about 20 min cause use hand in the end, unable to cum during fj, the buzzer beep twice. Dun haf the excitement anymore so dun tink I will go for commercial sex again.

steve_74
17-06-2004, 12:31 AM
L18H42G2?

Sorry, don't remember whether G26 or G28, only remember 20+. Went into the house and anyhow choose, wanted big boobs but was deceived by the clothing. Thought another SOP bonk but I was wrong. Shower, cathbath and BJ SOP, FJ SOP with doggie. When I still unable to cum, she proceeded to take off the condom and bbbj me in 69 position. FJ in many positions including doggie. Feel so shiok as it was the first time tried 69 but still unable to cum, dont know why. Even can touch her pussy during cathbath with my fingers but I never really put my finger inside her cause maybe thought she dont like. In the end, Still couldn't cum, she took off the rubber and bbbj me. She then put another condom and be on top but still cant cum. I then suggested HJ by myself and cum on her body. In the end, I pretend to cum on her face even when she wanted me to cum on her breasts. I just put my didi near her face but she show no resistance and open her mouth. I dont know about it and shoot my load on her face, eyes, mouth and nose as I failed to control.. Say sorry to her but she say nevermind. I tried raw, bbbj, 69 and whatever that I wanted to try and in the end, I felt nothing. Its time I stop going to GL as I dont have the urge anymore.

Name: SAI ( pronouced towards high tone)
Looks: 5.5 (Slutty look with CFM face but not my type)
Boobs: 5.5 ( A bit sagging but B cup with brown nipples)
body: 6.5 (nice to do doggie, like her butt)
atittude: 8
RTF: No way, I quit commercial sex (due to personal problem)

Just want to gif my truest FR

P.S: Me not OKT, I swearshe is number 26 lah brudder :D

regak
17-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Went to L8H66A and had G10, regular looking (I think sweet) tits B cup very nice form and firm, hairy pussy and very tight. I guess SOP shower but took extra time shower room had seating sitting down getting washing and soap body massage. veri noce with her rubbing her tits over my whole body with the soap, got even better when she turned around and rubbed har ass over my dick and sliding down from me stomach.

Took her time and she was riding me in many style legs tight leg wide stitting rubbing standing kneeling veri gud. Finnish with veri satisfaying doggy, came hard. Then she gave veri nice massage for about 10 mins.

Only downside with all is that Cat 40 is actually Cat 80 for me coz I have mi Ang Mo face and every OKT in whole Gelayng refuse 40 for CAT 40 to Ang Mo, they say no such thing as 40. I say my friends pay for OKT say they lie.

When FL now cuming down in price I go FL insted of CAT 40 = 80

Anyway I would RTF to G10 in L8H66A if they did not insist screwing me on tha price now H66A also on shitlist, Im gonna try every GL40CAT house until I pay right price and stay with that, economy bad man

over and out

TheUnforgiven
17-06-2004, 06:27 PM

quit commercial sex, came back. now still no mood to go after the last one.

RJ2004
18-06-2004, 02:10 AM
quit commercial sex, came back. now still no mood to go after the last one.

when you feel like it, then bring back your unofficial guide la! :D

bradpitt968
18-06-2004, 11:25 AM

good experience...

Hey bro.. can u post which house and which gal? thanks....

Fux0red
18-06-2004, 03:30 PM
any of the cat40 girls do anal? if yes any recommendations? ^^

ongthai
18-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Seldom make FR, so pls don't fire me.
Date: 16/06/04.
Time: about 7:30pm
Location L18H54.
Gal 16
Service is SOP.
Speak fluent Mandarin, but she is A Thai from ChangMai.
Only thing I like is she has big boobs, can give 8.5/10.
Can fight with ICE from BHC.
Before I left, another gal, no 9, has big boobs too.

Will try her next time

buhl
19-06-2004, 03:27 PM
any of the cat40 girls do anal? if yes any recommendations? ^^

cat40 girls who do anal run the risk off being sent back by AntiVice, hence it's very rare to come accross 1, unless it's almost time 4 them 2 head home n they wanna make a few extra $$. try ur luck with the FLs that's flooding GL now...happy hunting!!

witan788
22-06-2004, 11:26 PM
L18H42's Best Kept Secret

Took me a while before I finally decide to write this report.

I'm too lazy to write up a blow by blow account of our encounter, hope this summary is of use to the bros out there. :)

L18H42G5

Face: 8/10 Got the kawai look with big eyes and full lips for kissing and BJ

Body: 8/10 A classic ba chai figure with killer curves comparable to a Harley

Boobs:8/10 36/38D, love the way is the pair of juggs bounce when she's riding me

Attitude: 9/10 Treat u like a long lost boyfren

Service: 9/10 A nympho who allows frenching, willing to perform any moves mentioned in karma sutra. Her service is so good till, I extended our session so I can eat her pussy till she cums as a reward. ;) Phew..what else can a man ask for.

RTF: Yes, yes and yes.

starman
22-06-2004, 11:49 PM

I'm too lazy to write up a blow by blow account of our encounter, hope this summary is of use to the bros out there. :)

L18H42G5

Face: 8/10 Got the kawai look with big eyes and full lips for kissing and BJ

Body: 8/10 A classic ba chai figure with killer curves comparable to a Harley

Boobs:8/10 36/38D, love the way is the pair of juggs bounce when she's riding me

Attitude: 9/10 Treat u like a long lost boyfren

Service: 9/10 A nympho who allows frenching, willing to perform any moves mentioned in karma sutra. Her service is so good till, I extended our session so I can eat her pussy till she cums as a reward. ;) Phew..what else can a man ask for.

Bro the way u describe her like super model, really so good ? will check it out.

steve_74
23-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Bro the way u describe her like super model, really so good ? will check it out.
haha i suggest u try gal no 18 or 19 lah .. FYI gal no 19 jus started work not long ago .. :)

sam88mas
23-06-2004, 10:37 PM

This house got a good pool of big boobs just like at hse 54.

witan788
24-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Bro Starman, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's worth checking if u're into meaty and busty gals. What draws me to her is the gf type of treatment she gives.

sam88mas
24-06-2004, 04:14 PM
haha i suggest u try gal no 18 or 19 lah .. FYI gal no 19 jus started work not long ago .. :)

Try No. 19 today don't really my type of meat. If not bcos of ah Hock recomend,(the OKT previously from L6H70)I will not go for her. A brief FR.....

Name: never ask
Look: 5.5/10
Body: good figure and hgts but not busty..34A+
BJ:So so lah 6/10
FJ:5.5/10
Foreplay:5/10.she tried very hard to appeal me but don't turn me on
Attitude: 6/10
Overall:she said she just started 2 days only.maybe she's new
RTF:unlikey

Anyway one man wonder other man wander

sexlover30
25-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Hi guys,
Wow... I took some time reading what you guys had posted and you guys really got big action and enjoyment. I had been GL for a few times over these years...errrr...less then 10 times....but those sections were boring...maybe i too quite or the WLs there find me boring.....
Can anyone tell me how to really enjoy cos i really like to do all kind like kiss, licking,etc...how to tell them you want to do all these???
Any gd intro???
Thks bros

P/s: i new to this forum.....

steve_74
25-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Try No. 19 today don't really my type of meat. If not bcos of ah Hock recomend,(the OKT previously from L6H70)I will not go for her. A brief FR.....

Name: never ask
Look: 5.5/10
Body: good figure and hgts but not busty..34A+
BJ:So so lah 6/10
FJ:5.5/10
Foreplay:5/10.she tried very hard to appeal me but don't turn me on
Attitude: 6/10
Overall:she said she just started 2 days only.maybe she's new
RTF:unlikey

Anyway one man wonder other man wanderhaha got snd my rdgs to ah hock or not :D :D . will give this gal another shot soon ..

tiostun
26-06-2004, 04:06 AM
hi all big brothers.. i just tried a cat40 girl yesterday..and the results abit sad man.. just like bro sexlover30 said.. abit different from what i read here..
btw its L18HxxG58 (sorry..4got house..but is beside a hotel..) looks very fair..and pretty.. but cannot communicate at all.. then moan abit fake.. not really shiok.. how?

vmtech
26-06-2004, 03:26 PM
wad how? liddat lor wad how? haha, get another girl and bonk lo :p

toothbrush
26-06-2004, 03:44 PM
hi all big brothers.. i just tried a cat40 girl yesterday..and the results abit sad man.. just like bro sexlover30 said.. abit different from what i read here..
btw its L18HxxG58 (sorry..4got house..but is beside a hotel..) looks very fair..and pretty.. but cannot communicate at all.. then moan abit fake.. not really shiok.. how?

Sometime depend on luck and chemistry to find your own gem

nikboy
26-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Brothers,

Donot visit the places on weekends, my experiences in past very bad on weekends, whearas other days ok.

nowadays all my sessions done in rush. Girls literally counting no.of heads per day.

:confused:

sam88mas
26-06-2004, 11:24 PM

If you think you like her go a few times and see how the progress after 3 visits. If still as suck drop her then.

Luna
27-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Brothers,

Donot visit the places on weekends, my experiences in past very bad on weekends, whearas other days ok.

nowadays all my sessions done in rush. Girls literally counting no.of heads per day.

Sometimes even during weekdays they also kind of rush or the house is very strict about time accuracy so the gal must ownself calculate and make sure she don't exceed the time booked. I had experience some houses that when the reminded call came, then we proceed to bathroom. It' all up to individual house rules.

Rudie
29-06-2004, 12:22 AM
Been around lately, don't flame me for saying this but i don't know why, the "illegal" ones are better these days.. tried this one hottie on sat ! One of my best bongs lately...

Gambit
29-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Been around lately, don't flame me for saying this but i d.

Hey Rudie, where is this "illegals ones"? Along GL18?. Those OKTs that hang ard and tout for business? usually you dun get to see the girls.

thecas
29-06-2004, 12:23 PM
On weekends service poor? hmm.. on weekends how many more pple in terms of %? 20% more than on weekdays? Distinction betwn Sat and Sun?

hihiguy
29-06-2004, 01:47 PM
i tink it all boils down to which house and which OKT is there rite... some house the service are very gd whereas some sux.... u really need to keep yr eyes open wide...

Thanks to the bros, this forum had provide some useful information too.. but seriously i agree tat some of FLs look really chio and it hard to control yrself !!!...

Rudie
29-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey Rudie, where is this "illegals ones"? Along GL18?. Those OKTs that hang ard and tout for business? usually you dun get to see the girls.

Don't know which "dark" lane was i in the other day but i know its near Darling Hotel. If u want the OKT's number, PM me..

Sammylee
29-06-2004, 09:10 PM
ok , recent updates for the lor 8 :

those who are regulars for lor 8 , just to let u know house 66E has only 3 gals left in the tank . G1 G18 and G19. new recruits will be in by next month. House 66C still remain close . Others still no changes.
;)

Luna
30-06-2004, 11:05 PM
L8 H66G G10

After much hype about G20, pop in and take a look. Too bad, only 2 gals (G10 & G12) siting there and 3 bros siting there waiting. Since G10 look very fair & bitchy, took her.

Name: Nam (Water)
Origin: Udon Thani
Height: 1.58m
Figure: 7/10
Hair: Gold color
Frenching: 8/10
*BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: No, for the sake of trying L8

When inside, her attitude not bad like to give a bit of GF feeling. After sometime washing inside, proceed to bed. Her balls/stick licking quite stimulating, something unusual for me. Her frenching is powerful, like to do tongue digging. Not much positions, on the 2nd time she on top i cummed liao. But i did not signalled to her. About 10 secs later after i cummed, she lay beside me and say wah very tired. Suddenly she say, when you cummed, how come never tell me, i very tired you know. Sian 1/2, she ask me to rest on the bed for a while, she went to take shower on her own. When she come out, she ask me to wash my own. Immediately i detected she must be pissed off just the few secs late for not telling her. Nevermind, just wash my important parts and fuck off.

zunbo
01-07-2004, 12:41 AM
The last time I went there, was told that she was Sick..... after that long time no see her liao..... anyone got see her?? She Very tall!!! :D

spec spec
01-07-2004, 03:28 AM
The last time I went there, was told that she was Sick..... after that long time no see her liao..... anyone got see her?? She Very tall!!! :D
she still there..startin wk 2moro

zunbo
01-07-2004, 07:42 PM
she still there..startin wk 2moro

So where did she go?? MC?? :confused: The last time there saw her!! Piang she was wearing a Tube (w/o bra). Can clearly see her nipples.... Dammed PointeD!!!!

thaigers
05-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Due to the flooding of China MMs, I think the Cat 40 houses also kena influence liao. Stepped into L18H30, the girls call out:" ke yi ma?? :eek:

SEXCRAZY
06-07-2004, 04:07 AM
dun try L18 H20 G15

looks: 8.5/10
fig:8/10
the rest normal
attitude:0/10

can't reli describe how her attitude sucks.. jus give u a kind of f up attitude, dun wish to serve attitude. :mad: if u goin for looks can but attitude reli can't make it

japavstar
06-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Due to the flooding of China MMs, I think the Cat 40 houses also kena influence liao. Stepped into L18H30, the girls call out:" ke yi ma?? :eek:

No, they should say, "qu bu qu ??"...

shit8
07-07-2004, 03:42 AM
eh l16 got cat 40 meh..hmm??

Luna
11-07-2004, 09:16 PM
L6 H72 G7

Name: Phom or Joey
Origin: ChiangMai
Height: 1.59m
Looks: Kind of best amount the 7 gals siting there
Comm: Mandarin
Body: Fair and not too skiny
Boob: B
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 5/10 (Less than 20secs my turn)
Kiss: Not allowed
French: Not allowed
Attitude: 6/10 (Maybe first time but she trys hard to smile)
Rtf: Maybe see how, will try out the entire stretch first. The ON timing is attractive.

zunbo
13-07-2004, 12:23 AM
went hunting last night... china mei mei are very tempting... $80 with room thrown in is machiam like Cat40 rates... or even better... $80 for 1 hr with hotel room facilities... wow....

but still went for the thai brand eventually...

ended up in L866 series.. actually wanted to go for 66GG20...

Was she there???? 66G20?? Still as hot??? not forgetting... G68.... Tall Lady

Anaconda
15-07-2004, 06:24 PM
L6 H 41 G2 :cool: :D

Hello Bro’s.

I know I have not been contributing much for a long time because times were bad. But now things a picking up. So I might be around more now days.

I was suppose to meet a girl from the Sammy boy chat line (id = 3304) last night (14-7-04) but she played me out. I was feeling really hot and frustrated & wanted to really screw someone.

Had enough money for a Cat40 screw. So decided to head down to GL. I had not been there since 99. Boy lots had changed.

I entered L6 from Kallang around 11.20pm. The1st few house 70, 66 were all busy. Entered H41. There were a of gers waiting. G2 caught my eye. Paid up and asked for G2.

Entered the room and Striped down. Her name was Ah Pu, if I am not wrong. Been working there for 6 or 9 months and will be there for some time to come. Then we entered the shower. We chatted while she rubba rubba me. She knows very little English but can communicate with her.

Face: 8/10 Very sweet and pleasant looking
Body: 8/10 About 1.6m tall Nice slim. Had a nice pierced ring on her belly button.
Breast: 7/10 B cup but nice firm, can hold in hand. Beautiful nipples.
Pussy: Pussy hair was neatly trimmed. When I tried to finger her she only allowed if I placed a condom over my finger and only allowed one finger. But she had a nice hold on my finger and bro when I entered her. Bur she enjoyed the fingering and let me have my time at it. She didn’t allow frenching and licking.

BJ: 6/10 She could control her movements well but she only did the BJ for like 2min. I would have loved it if she did it longer.

FJ: 8/10 1st she sat on me and rode me but I controlled her momentum. Then switched to missionary and then putting her legs over my shoulders before I unloaded. She looked as though she was enjoying but who knows. Sad that she didn’t allow me to anal her.

Attitude: 9/10 She gave the Girl Friend treatment. She was very nice sweet and polite. She responded well and didn’t complain at all.

Before leaving she told me to come again and screw her again. Will I?

RTF: Definitely will come again man. Although she didn’t allow me to do certain stuff, but her GF treatment and good friendly behavior and nice body will definitely make me want to screw her again.

PS: Any bro here know if any Cat40 ger allows Anal FJ. Also have any bro been to L6 H41 before. The OKT is an old man. Saw me, a Singh, Said $50. Had to bargain with him then he allowed $40. Was late already and Gs had caught my eye so I bargained. Have the Prices gone up or is he being an Ass?

spaioo
15-07-2004, 10:29 PM
would like to noe wats e earliest n latest time of e day u can patronise a normal cat 40 hse? in other words e operating hrs?

sorry bros 4 my ignorance..

anyway, any bro later going out 4 a late nite cat 40 bonk? :p

Luna
15-07-2004, 10:59 PM
would like to noe wats e earliest n latest time of e day u can patronise a normal cat 40 hse? in other words e operating hrs?

sorry bros 4 my ignorance..

anyway, any bro later going out 4 a late nite cat 40 bonk? :p

All the Cat 40 houses start from 2pm till 2am except wh10 till 4am. Some of the houses might even have extra longer business hours for fri, sat or sun nites. Please correct me if wrong. Thanks.

spaioo
15-07-2004, 11:18 PM
icic..thx 4 e info bro.

no one going later? :confused:

shit8
15-07-2004, 11:21 PM
hmm but some houses esp those on L18 only start at 3-4pm :)

spaioo
16-07-2004, 03:42 AM
jus went there earlier to walk see. didnt intend to bonk so went at ard 2+ for supper. most already close.

saw along lor20 a run-down hse with e gers standing outside stil in business. saw e gers quite ok looking but it seems no one is interested in them. and e old n short okt with white hair came over n tried to pulled me in.

i did not notice wat hse number is tat but wondering is tat hse worth tryin?
cos e gers looks ok but seeing e poor environment a bit put off sia..

shit8
16-07-2004, 07:23 AM
orh that one ah..izzit juz b4 the right-turn to westerhout rd..looks like freelance to me leh..haha..should be bah...coz by rite they not suppose to solicate clients mah :rolleyes:

RJ2004
16-07-2004, 09:40 AM
All the Cat 40 houses start from 2pm till 2am except wh10 till 4am. Some of the houses might even have extra longer business hours for fri, sat or sun nites. Please correct me if wrong. Thanks.

the WH and L18 stretch most houses open til 3-4am. L8 a couple of houses opens at 4pm. L6and L8 most houses close around 12-1am....

shit, think i been staying away too long, all these timings used to come to me easily, now gotta think :confused:

notsonewbird
16-07-2004, 10:48 AM
i think those close weekday 12am, weekend 1am can have booking overnight ones.
those close 3am weekday 4am weekend cannot have overnights.

MitMit
16-07-2004, 06:28 PM
which motherfucker deduct my rep points for this post. chow chee bye, dare to deduct my points , dont dare to identify yourself?? what a motherfucking loser.

Hi Sex. Dun get too workup lah. many many types of ppl in here. dun be too bordered abt the reputation lah. Its is meant to be good but obviously its been abused. I also got points deducted just for cracking a joke! well some can take jokes sia...so deduct my point loh. well i jus dun care and didnt deduct back as revange also. cool down huh?
mit

zunbo
16-07-2004, 07:28 PM
which motherfucker deduct my rep points for this post. chow chee bye, dare to deduct my points , dont dare to identify yourself?? what a motherfucking loser.

Yo Bro..... Chill..... Like what Bro Mitmit have mentioned..... The last time I post something from the bottom of my Heart and i also Kanna.... reason ??? ' 'Just that i don't like what u post.'....

blue_swatch
18-07-2004, 12:13 PM
haha calm down la brother, my points so low also lidat. Dont really care lor, after all these points cannot exchange for free fuck also mah :D

glstunner
18-07-2004, 04:11 PM
:D :rolleyes:

SexTalk
18-07-2004, 05:54 PM
;) :rolleyes:

carpenter84
18-07-2004, 11:22 PM
My virgin FR:

Initially planned to follow bro D^Knight&co to cheong BOSS ktv on sat night.. last min tio recall to work, so damn pek chek...
in the end go cheong GL on my own for revenge

went to lor 8, saw quite a low of prc, not bad looks (mature chio) and figure.... but didnt wanna spend to night tonight (saving for ktv).. so head to lor 6 for more cat40...

picked a house near the end of the lane(not intending to reveal the identity until i go back and overnight her )... tip: the OKT is a lao ah pek
went in and saw 5 gals only one caught my eye... a little bit tan, tall and nice figure... picked her and head for the room upstairs...

Went in her room and she keep smiling at me. then we strip ourselves as she reveal her pair of nicely shaped midsize melons.... woooo~~
Then she like act shy and cover both her nipples with her hands, and head towards the bathroom. HAHA~ immediately i laugh and used my fingers to draw circles on the top of her breast and say "no need shy la~ haha" That breaks the ice~

not much bathroom action, but from there i know she jus started 1 mth... and will be going back real soon... (thats y im gonna try her again, overnight.)

Come out, dry clean, and action starts... jump on me and gave me a cat bath... from my left ear to right nipple, to left nipple, to belly button, to my balls, to my tighs... and back to my balls, to belly button, to left nipple, to right nipple, to my left ear... ending with a peck on my cheek. cat bath took 3-5mins i think... she likes to nibble on my nipples lol shiok~

then next, she going to cap me for a bj... requested for a bbbj, but got decllined. but to my surprise~ wat a goddamn bj she gave... she practically suck and tighten every stroke on my brother, and i tot i was gonna explode on BJ man~! luck i can loon over it... haha. my hand was resting on her boobs throughout the bj, so damn shuang for a cat40~

Next she began to ride me... slowly grab my didi can insert it.. as i slowly feel the warmth in her... buay tahan ar~ then she began her movements liao.. as i stare hard on the pair of neh neh infront of me.... Guess wat?? next she smile and grab my hand and stroke hard on her neh neh~!~! :eek:
That was so sudden as i didnt expect to happen on other cat40. She actually gian song until grab my hand and keep stroking her breast... after a while, i auto roam myself liao~ :D dammit that really hasten the process of cumming man~ couldnt tahan too long as i kept stroking and kneading her C-cup melons...
And soon i exploded in her, and she let me rest my didi in her for awhile before wash up... promised her to return for an overnight stay on august, before she leaves the scene~ my bonk tonigh is worthed double my 40bucks man, lucky i didnt take the prcs lol.

Looks: 8 mature chio also, i like it
boobs : C, good figure
bj: 9, consider its with cap
fj: 9, hee fj plus raba raba, plus squeeze, plus her musturbation using my hand
RTF: definately
Overall experience.. She's a shy one really... if not for some ice-breaking at first, i doubt i will recieve such treatment too~ so, things varies.

btw, she's on top for the whole FJ... didnt managed to change to missionary as i already busy tahan with her on top liao... definately a chance to try all style when i ON her.
Will post her house and number once i rtf. Wish to preserve her same attitude for my next booking first... lol.

shit8
19-07-2004, 02:16 AM
hmm nice one sia...wad time u went...eh sat nite got quite a few nice prc mah..not all as bad as u said try the lanes btw 10-14 mah..haha...neway nice FR..but better if u could specify the house..the last house along L6 should be house 72 lor

keep up the gud work bro..

PS:u born in 1984 also ah?

carpenter84
19-07-2004, 06:38 AM
yup. 1984, still very young. But not a frequent cheonger.

Bro, i went down on sunday 9pm, after missing ktv action for saturday.
haha, will sure post another FR on her includind house number after my return trip.. unless i changed my target la~ lol :D

wankmehappy
19-07-2004, 06:13 PM
feeling abit sian n decided to go 4 a walk in GL, saw my regular okt n he immediately ask my to take g8. 1 look at her, nothing fancy me but i trust tat okt so decided to give it a try, a short, petite gal, friendly, nice smile.
body ok only but gd bbbj n will to try many position. i end up unloading in doggie position. while im dogging her, i try to poke my finger into her ass n surprise there was no rejection. will try to go back for her soon n try to see if i can anal her. pls wait for my 2nd fr on her. ppls dun ask my wat hse she at, will oni post after i try her again.
honey, wash ur anal, here i come.

happyme :p

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 01:14 AM
yup. 1984, still very young. But not a frequent cheonger.

Bro, i went down on sunday 9pm, after missing ktv action for saturday.
haha, will sure post another FR on her includind house number after my return trip.. unless i changed my target la~ lol :D

if u dun mind some ay we can cheong together...
me 1983...
^^

tiostun
23-07-2004, 10:08 AM
My 1st FR (L18H34G?? Cookie):

Work at the stupid factory until very stress, so since got few days break, decided to go GL to de-stress abit.

We went to every house in L18, but most didn't catch my eye. Until i go in H34, I saw this lady sitting at the corner sit. My friends turn back and move to next house liau but i still looking at her. Then she wink and me, and i smile back.. looks nice..so decided to shortlist her. Sooo we went jalan jalan abit until my friends sian already, so we spread out and attack our respective targets.

I went back to H34, then ji tao walk to counter. Dunno why i just look at her she stand up liau..no need to say anything.

Then we proceed to the room. Once we inside, she started saying "Ni Hen Ke Ai!" (u r very cute), i hear liau i stun..then we chit chat for abit then went to shower. Found out she's 27, from bangkok, come sg for 7mths liau.

Shower was SOP, we cleaned each other up then proceed to bed. During this period she keep saying "Hen Ke Ai!" -_- . Next she played with my didi for abit, then hold it in her hand..then say "Wah..Hen Ke Ai" (Wah lan eh, i not Ke Ai lar, just abit chubby). Anyway she started licking my right nipple then belly button. Then she pour some powder on my body and use her body to rub on me. After that she lick my right nipple again, then i say very itchy..then she stop. She started giving me bj with cap on. Bj was longer than i expected, better too. Then i told myself waste too much time liau, so i say Ok already.. she smile and say "okay"

She started riding me, when my hands roaming her boobs. Moaning was ok. Then we switch to missionary. Then to doggy. Then she ride me again until i explode. Then we giggle abit, then lay down for awhile while we rest and i play with her teddybear beside. Then we went to shower and dress up, then she hugged me and say "ok see u next time!"

Looks: 7 (matured kind of pretty)
Body: 6.5 (figure not bad, but boobs small)
Bj: 8 (quite long, shiok too)
Fj: 8 (not bad..3 pos still can go back to riding)
RTF: Yes, but not anytime soon

Thats all for my 1st FR..sorry if its too long! Also i will remind myself to remember the G number next time..!

hedo555
24-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Yah lor... L18H30G7... she really looks good... but forget about service....

hi brad,
did you try L18H30G2 before?
i find her good...
her BJ wow!!!!!
any comment on her?

toothbrush
24-07-2004, 06:00 PM
hi brad,
did you try L18H30G2 before?
i find her good...
her BJ wow!!!!!
any comment on her?

perhap you can post a more detail FR on her

tiostun
08-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Sorry..notice that theres alot of new threads with a single FR on a cat40 gal. So maybe should bring this thread back up again.

Cheers !!

vandom66
09-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Sorry..notice that theres alot of new threads with a single FR on a cat40 gal. So maybe should bring this thread back up again.

Cheers !!

It look it is dying as there are some other thread as rgds the $40 cat.

hoosdathu
09-08-2004, 04:11 PM
honestly, i'm not sure whether this is the proper thread to post this question, but i just wonder how many fellow samsters out there have had bad overnight booking experiences despite fantastic short-time sessions with the same gal...

wankmehappy
09-08-2004, 06:07 PM
honestly, i'm not sure whether this is the proper thread to post this question, but i just wonder how many fellow samsters out there have had bad overnight booking experiences despite fantastic short-time sessions with the same gal...
bro, it happen to me oso. most likely they go all out to service customer during the normal operation hrs tat they become too tired during the nite. all they want is to sleep. oso noe they some gals dun like overnite, they perfer short time.

SexTalk
09-08-2004, 08:01 PM
bro, it happen to me oso. most likely they go all out to service customer during the normal operation hrs tat they become too tired during the nite. all they want is to sleep. oso noe they some gals dun like overnite, they perfer short time.

agreed unless they like you

z2a129
11-08-2004, 12:46 AM
just for info guys ... she confirm going back this week ... last day workin should be sunday. so if you guys want to catch her before she goes back better do so now.

Number 8 Killer
12-08-2004, 02:40 PM
go for a girl call ann. :D
lets make all 66 c girls. have a painful dayssssssssssssssssssssss
ha ha ha ha

thaivisitor
12-08-2004, 04:57 PM
66C reopen liao meh? what is so special about ANN??

You try already let me knoe hor, think next week will be in SG leh.. :D

toothbrush
12-08-2004, 07:10 PM

ma singapore lor?
jit wan?

Xyberduke
13-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Coming back from my long long break....
Planned to visit H10, but realised the friendly OKT is no longer there... no girls caught my eye as well so proceed to H14(i think.... its the one at the corner, 2 house down from H10)...
took G19 and had the best $40 fuck i had in 4yrs....

Girl next door looks and she speaks excellent chinese and not-bad english... no rush and very gf like treatment... took her time to service me, no rush and very accomodating and responsive.... RTF definitely...

elaw
13-08-2004, 01:05 AM

Hope to meet u when u are in SG. ;)

poolhot.
13-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Hope to meet u when u are in SG. ;)

Go JC lar Kopi!!!!!!!!! haha. :D

poolhot

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Planned to visit H10, but realised the friendly OKT is no longer there... no girls caught my eye as well so proceed to H14(i think.... its the one at the corner, 2 house down from H10)...

Girl next door looks and she speaks excellent chinese and not-bad english... no rush and very gf like treatment... took her time to service me, no rush and very accomodating and responsive.... RTF definitely...

i think he has move to lor6... dun rem the hse.. it is the one in the middle
The odd one out. U should be able to see him when u drive or walk past cos he stand outside of the hse most of the time

Luna
14-08-2004, 03:20 PM
i think he has move to lor6... dun rem the hse.. it is the one in the middle
The odd one out. U should be able to see him when u drive or walk past cos he stand outside of the hse most of the time

The house is H52.

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Go JC lar Kopi!!!!!!!!! haha. :D

poolhot

Lar kopi only? :D

poolhot.
14-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Lar kopi only? :D

Haha........ I am e innocent one..... Always lar lar onli. :)

When back in sillypore.... Let me know & we lar together lor

elaw
14-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Haha........ I am e innocent one..... Always lar lar onli. :)

I also like to lar lar leh. ;)

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 02:42 AM
ma singapore lor?
jit wan?
Hope to meet u when u are in SG
Haha........ I am e innocent one..... Always lar lar onli.

will let you know date once confirm :D

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 02:44 AM
will let you know date once confirm :D

One post ans 3 bro question :D

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 02:47 AM
One post ans 3 bro question :D

if post 3 times, wait kenna zap pts by BOSS lah.. :D

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 02:50 AM
if post 3 times, wait kenna zap pts by BOSS lah.. :D

guess he is sleeping now... shhh...

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 02:56 AM
guess he is sleeping now... shhh...

Think me also go sleep liow lah... g'nite :D

RJ2004
15-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Haha........ I am e innocent one..... Always lar lar onli.

innocent my ass la!
wanna meet at jc then go jc thread there say la, dun tok cok all over the place :mad: :D

funlovinguy
15-08-2004, 02:08 PM

Xyberduke,

What Lorong is this H14 on?

Also try Lor8 H66e G15 (Toy). Thai girl. GFE. Hot Tea BBBJ. AR. Best I have had so far in geylang.

Happy Mongering!!

Garage1
16-08-2004, 07:10 PM
had the following over the weekend...
L18 H14 G38
not good on writing story ..
Looks - 5/10
Body - 4/10 ( bak bak type )
BJ - 5/10 ( long and patient )
FJ - 5/10 ( accomodating )
No kissing , no BBBJ ..
overall a very SOP fuck.. wont RTF ... another day another gal...

Luna
16-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Xyberduke,

It is not lorong but is Westerholt Rd.

zunbo
17-08-2004, 01:01 AM
KNS, went there to see see look look..... Not too keen abt the house and walk out to proceed to the next House. Came out after us and "says go home sleep lar......" in my mind, was WHO The F**K U think U are!!!

Dammed Man!!! Don't go even if u offer the house FOC!

Orica
17-08-2004, 01:16 AM
KNS, went there to see see look look..... Not too keen abt the house and walk out to proceed to the next House. Came out after us and "says go home sleep lar......" in my mind, was WHO The F**K U think U are!!!

I used to frequent a gal there in 2002 Gal 18. She was the first one gave me BBBBJ and gf feeling. Then move on to L18 H32 G28 that gave me the best BBBBJ till now i still miss. Sad to say, this house closed since last year. Have been surfing around since then.

Luna
17-08-2004, 06:11 AM

That's the problem, whenever i walk past L18, they sure jio me go in take a look. But no thanks, wait kanna kan for nothing.

Barney
17-08-2004, 12:17 PM
sorry...new here....btw...just asking, what time is the house open?Thanks

cuntarow
17-08-2004, 11:39 PM
went to lor 8 here is my FR actually wannated to try 66e g15 but when pasting down the rd saw a man came out frm house 43 lor 8 than notice the girls not bad decided to cut short the route and went in saw girl 7 paid for her than when wanted to go up suddendenly no17 appeared realised that she is prettier but no choice pay liao anyway will try her somedays

looks:6.5/10
body:6.5/10
b-cup(pinkish)
bj:3/10(weak not really much power_capped)
fj:7.5(no hurry able to change many position)
RTF:maybe (very gf feeling )

test01_123
18-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Xyberduke,

Also try Lor8 H66e G15 (Toy). Thai girl. GFE. Hot Tea BBBJ. AR. Best I have had so far in geylang.

Happy Mongering!!

I believe you are referring to L8H66AG15?

The one who gives BBBJ. :D

thaivisitor
19-08-2004, 07:11 AM

Actually the rules are "they are not allowed to make such comments". Customers are free to go anywhere, see any place, book any girl, or don't even book at all.

Which house is that again? :confused:

RJ2004
19-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Actually the rules are "they are not allowed to make such comments". Customers are free to go anywhere, see any place, book any girl, or don't even book at all.

Which house is that again? :confused:

no one will actually bother to call and complain about these la, just ignore and walk away :cool:

cuntarow
19-08-2004, 03:07 PM
no one will actually bother to call and complain about these la, just ignore and walk away :cool:

true true they have no right to curse and swear so just walk away and boycott the house har har :D

Orica
19-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Went jalan along L6, not much happening from H72,70,66, 52. Saw G15 quite cute looking but remembered some complaint about her.

Then proceed to L8H43 take G13. Surprisingly speak very good chinese.

Looks - 6/10 (looks like chinese)
body - 5/10 (very skinny)
Service - 8/10
RFT - for the service and able to communicate.

ahbengsony
20-08-2004, 08:46 AM

---
quick quick, she is going back in two months time. Ask her to squeeze her nei nei and see how is milk being milked ! :D

milkman
20-08-2004, 05:40 PM
agree with you bro RJ, no one cares... just do your own home work and take your own mental note(s).

take care.

zunbo
21-08-2004, 12:34 AM
---
quick quick, she is going back in two months time. Ask her to squeeze her nei nei and see how is milk being milked ! :D

Aiya!!!! Shd have seen this posting earlier......Just tried her....

Very good Service!!!!

zunbo
21-08-2004, 12:54 AM
bro got any FR on her?
Oppss... hehehe

Look: 7/10
boobs: 6/10 handful (prefer abit bigger or else will give 7/10)
Service: 8/10 (very friendly and fruitful!)
BJ: 10/10 ( Best in GL!!! Hot treatment )
FJ: 10/10 ( Willing to to change to whatever position i request!!!!)
RTF:Yes!!! definately before she goes back.

Well.... all the a/m are my humble opinions...... :D

toothbrush
21-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Aiya!!!! Shd have seen this posting earlier......Just tried her....

Very good Service!!!!

"zunbo" hee hee long time no try cat40 liao :D

zunbo
21-08-2004, 01:08 AM
"zunbo" hee hee long time no try cat40 liao :D

Hi BRO!!! How's everything?? U refering to me?? Or yrself? on my way home... i pass by L8H19... saw some new gals... don't know good or not...

Anyone bros have been to L8H19 recently??

toothbrush
21-08-2004, 08:50 PM
Hi BRO!!! How's everything?? U refering to me?? Or yrself? on my way home... i pass by L8H19... saw some new gals... don't know good or not...

Anyone bros have been to L8H19 recently??

haha just pulling your leg
i long time no cheong cat 40 liao
bo bian lost in lsb haha

zunbo
22-08-2004, 01:21 AM
haha just pulling your leg
i long time no cheong cat 40 liao
bo bian lost in lsb haha

I Worse!! Still got no chance to go there.... waiting for some Bros to go there also provided my Wallet got some more $$ left

sleepy80
22-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Hi Bros, sorry this is my first post. I have been watching this forum for very very long liao but dunno how to participate so here is my FR. Still think I get the best service from L8 leh....

Went to L8 H43 last week. Dunno which no. I look for liao. She hold my hand and bring me into her room. I start to take of my shoes and socks... Once in the room she start to hug me and we strip. Have some small chat on how old is she and she she from. Went into the bathroom and everything was very SOP. After wiping myself, I then lie down on the bed to wait for her. She came out, wipe dry and jump onto the bed. Bring out some tissue and the condom.

She start to catbath me with a very wet tongue, she lick from my ear to the neck, down to my nipple and she nibble on it. I got a hard-on very fast and she slowly came down to my dick... Wa now shiok liao. She began to lick my balls and put them in her mouth. Damn wet and shiok feeling sia... Then she start to lick my dick liao. I tot shiok liao going to have a bbbj but.... She ask me wan it with or without the cap. Aiya of cos say dun wan lah. She then tell me cannot becos she got ulcer and then proceed to put the raincoat on my dick and suck on it liao. Sian liao loh, no bbbj. But her suction was good, fast and deep. Shiok also lah but dun have the wet feeling leh. She go back to lick my balls again... Wa shiok sia, feeling is better then sucking my dick.

After 5 mins of playing, she came on top of me and guide my dick in her cb liao. Wa she shake then hard leh and I squeeze her B cup boobs hard also loh.... :D Fuuny leh, tot she will angry but she let out a loud moans sia. While she ride on me and I play with her nipple. Hahaha.... Finsh he off in missionary in another abt 5 mins. Then bath again and go out liao. She gave me a kiss on the face before I left.

Came out and saw my friend sitting there liao. Then we look at each other when we go out and say sign... Hai... waste $40 again liao.... Hahaha

Aiya dunno why we always got the feeling of the waste of money after everything is over :confused: Dunno if you all bros feel the same also hor.

Gal no. sorry cant remember
Face : 6.5/10 (sweet and cute face)
Breast: 7/10 (Should be B cup lah, quite handful)
Body : 6.5/10 (no tummy or baby fat, quite slim)
BJ : 7/10 (shiok, fast and deep)
BBBJ: too bad not my luck that day
AR: never tried before in the $40 Cat
Attitude: Friendly with slight GF treatment but never try frenching
RTF: Will try again if got BBBJ... Hahaha

zunbo
24-08-2004, 12:48 AM
L18H30G11

Simple FR.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (small and kinda shag)
Figure: 6.5/10 ( hope my standard not too high... :o )
BJ: 8/10 ( can really feel the suction...... ;) )
FJ: 7/10 (very accommodative)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and Customer orientated)
RTF: later.......

Garage1
24-08-2004, 02:12 AM
my friend and me FR for tonight..
L8H66C

My frend target - G28
Looks 5/10
Body 5/10 fake boobs
BBBJ 4/10
FJ 4/10
RTF - NO WAY!!!!

My target - G66
looks 7/10
Body 5/10
BBBJ 5/10
FJ 5/10
RTF - No way !!!!

Another day another gal , next target L6h72G19 and L6H66G99 :)

Ah Dez
24-08-2004, 02:19 AM
my friend and me FR for tonight..
L8H66C

My frend target - G28
Looks 5/10
Body 5/10 fake boobs
BBBJ 4/10
FJ 4/10
RTF - NO WAY!!!!

I think your friend got it wrong... her boobs, not fake.

B CUP only.

I squeeze before.. ;)

BlownAway
24-08-2004, 11:31 AM
L18H30G11

Simple FR.

Dude, you really tried one of my recommendation huh? Glad that you like it.

Number 8 Killer
25-08-2004, 09:58 PM

B CUP only.

I squeeze before.. ;)

that my new tirak ah ann.

she only know thai. can ur frenz talk thai?

van_garie
26-08-2004, 09:39 AM
no.8 killer............ if U wan to contact pls call on phone okie.... websms is juz waste of time.....i work at nite so only morning or from 11pm-12am can contact me....

duke
26-08-2004, 10:05 AM

B CUP only.

I squeeze before.. ;)

Yeah I can vouch for tt (GAL28)............ as for G66.... serious attitude prob. :mad:

peterfish
26-08-2004, 05:55 PM
L18H30G11

Simple FR.

Did she drag the whole thing into 2 sessions? This house's gals always do it. They will take long time to bath you and do the foreplay. Long time to BJ and suck your nipples (which may not be a bad thing). But once the buzzer is on, they quickly switch to FJ and somes (not all gals in the house) will try to get you to shoot your load off asap. Just my experince.

Also agreed with you on G11. Everything as per what you describle. One main drawback is that her room is too near the counter. Once I had 2 sessions with her and the OKT helper, said to me that I moaned too loudly and customers waiting outside heard it and were giggling. So pai seh.

cuntarow
26-08-2004, 07:16 PM
OKT helper, said to me that I moaned too loudly and customers waiting outside heard it and were giggling. So pai seh.

well than maybe you becomes the ang pai of that hse liao maybe :D

zunbo
26-08-2004, 10:47 PM
Did she drag the whole thing into 2 sessions? This house's gals always do it. They will take long time to bath you and do the foreplay. Long time to BJ and suck your nipples (which may not be a bad thing). But once the buzzer is on, they quickly switch to FJ and somes (not all gals in the house) will try to get you to shoot your load off asap. Just my experince.

Also agreed with you on G11. Everything as per what you describle. One main drawback is that her room is too near the counter. Once I had 2 sessions with her and the OKT helper, said to me that I moaned too loudly and customers waiting outside heard it and were giggling. So pai seh.

Nope.... She was very professionallY!!! All done in one session.... Maybe I weak lar.... can't prolong.,..... :o

U Moan?? Hehhehehe....Yayaya... her room JUST OPPOSITE the counter..... heng!! When the times was up.... the OKT din't knock...he buzzz me instead..... :D

cuntarow
27-08-2004, 04:17 PM
feeling bored and decided to go for a bong than past bye lor 8 after see prc wah cock hard already so went down the road past hse 18 than went into hse17abc shit forget that is a ban hse but no choice went in liao and dun wanna wasted time went in saw 4 wl but onli one caught my attendtion so call her(no 12) was smiling like mad when saw mi than paid and went up.

shit when went up different altitute liao smile drop order mi to strip and bath every thing was very sop when the action begin she went on top without thinking she squash down than ask mi pain a not shit what the fuck imagine i give her cunt a pinch and ask her pain a not than fuck half halfway say why i cannot cum i say u put so much ky how to cum suggest a hj so no choice in the end cum by hj than give mi a very simple wash and say i can leave 1st

FR as follow
look: 6/10
figure:5/10
boobs:3/10
bj:3.5/10(only 8 sec i guess)
ar:n/a

rtf:har har har u must be kidding

cleverguy
30-08-2004, 05:40 AM
Hi Bros,
Can reccomend me some good WLs?

i like white ones with at least C cup(no have never mind).Service so so can liao,the best is the WLs like to talk as i am a chatty person.

Garage1
31-08-2004, 03:13 AM
My buddy and me had the following tonight
Target - L18H14

My buddy gal - G18
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 6/10 B cup
BJ - 8/10 very good suction and patient
FJ - 7/10 active in bed and playful and hardworking
RTF - he will try again :)

My Gal -G48
looks - 6/10
Boobs - 8/10 very full and C cup.. bak bak kind
BJ - 7/10 , very shiok and long , takes own sweet time
FJ - 7/10 various positions and very accomdating..
RTF - Why not .. :D

I think this hse is worth a visit esp the new gal G18 , as my buddy insist she is very good..

Another day another time prehaps !!!!!!!!

thaivisitor
31-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Waaa I have not been posting for a week already and my rep pts still go up leh, kekekeke

Means you bros like the way I post and my FRs so I give one on GL Cat40 (Thai).

I was out in GL (I think 25/8) where bro Blown Away was kind enough to give me an orientation of what's going on in GL as it was more than 5 years since I last went there so I'm like newbie and Blown Away like Lau Jio there. He has to be mah... bonk 27 WL in a month, kekekeke.

Well, I took a WL from G18H16. Her name was Onn and she's from the north of thailand. Small size, petite with a half jap/half chinese look. Onn is 22 or 24, I can't really remember.

I took 2 sessions as I'm not the type that like to rush lah..

Her room was upstairs, and on reaching it, we took off our shoes and leave them outside by the door.

Inside, I sat on the edge of the bed while Onn turn on the CD with some nice english songs. She sat beside me took one of my hands in hers and unbotton the cuffs on my long sleeve shirt. We did some small talks and I guess since this is ther first time we were together, she's like a bit shy. As we chat, I lie down on the bed and Onn unbuckle my pants and stoke my dick from within my underwear. I unbutton her blouse from behind and the whole blouse came off, she was wearing any bra.

I decided, it's time for shower so I took off my clothes myself while she took off hers. She has a nice body. She's a 32-26-33 but her breasts on her small frame doesn't look or feel small, kekekekeke. Very nice smooth fair skin.

Onn bundle her hair up with a hair clip while bathing me which turns me on instead of those shower caps. She uses the liquid soap to spread all over my body, first in front, and then also the back. She clean my dick quite properly and then started to do some body massage on me, placing my already rock hard dick between her tummy. As she gyrate her body to stimulate me, I was slowly necking her, smelling her sweet, lightly sented neck and hair, my arms around her and rubiing her back and ass. Of course the standard cannot be ompared to BKK MP girls but considering the limitations, I would give her a 7/10 for this.

Next she washes off all the soap and kneel down to do a BJ on me. Lond deep sucking strokes, no rushing which is good but a bit short.

We went out and dry ourselves and I lay on the bed while she was beside me. Her "equipment" were all place within range which is good. She caressed my chests a bit and started ny nibbling and licking the side of my waist from one side, over to my tummy hoel and then to the other side while I held her head slightly. She move her tongue upwards went on to lick my nipples, from one to the other with short flicking moes and sucking on them too. I stroke and caress part of her buttocks which was also smooth. KNN, it's very important to have soft smooth skin which will make a lot of difference from those rough, toughen skin leh..

As she move her head downwards to my groin area, I slide my hand in between her legs and stroke her pussy, lightly fingering her clit. Her tongue nibble on my balls and she worked on the area before gobbling my dick and sucking them with long strokes, putting a little pressure with her mouth on my dick purple head.

Then she rolled on a cap onto my dick, squeeze a little KY onver my dick, and position herself on top of me. As she humped up and down, back and forth on me, I carress her soft smooth breasts, sometimes fingering her pretty pink nipples which has hardened by my fingering. When position allows, I also finger and rubbed her clit, kekeke. As she hump on me, at times she would bring her body closer to me, allowing her to sick my nipple, and nibble at my ears and neck too while I smell the her sweet smelling her. I held on to her head and stole some kisses from her which she eventually allow some frenching.

We change postions to sitting position so that I could suck on her breasts but not too much as she feels ticklish. Finally I took on the missionary position and continued to bonk until I shot my load up all the way while she assisted by holding me on tightly like gf. Finished I rested on her while she lightly caress my back until I finally turn over.

Onn then clean me up and covered my dick with some tissue paper and went on to do some massage on my legs, hands, and eventually my back. She's not an expert on massage but her efforts was appreciated. After that, we shower together again, and put on our clothes. While I drank the bottle of water she gave me, she went out to take my shoes in.

I gave Onn a $20 tip and just as we went out the door, the buzz came on (meaning time's up). Blown Away was waiting for me below and we went on to meet Ryan Lim for dinner.

Name : Onn (I think that's her name)
Body : 32-26-33, soft smooth fair skin.
Breast : 8/10 (firm with pretty pink nipples)
BJ : 8/10 ( no rushing, deep long strokes)
FJ : 8/10 (allows different positions, no rushing, allow you to feel her breasts, pussy while bonking, also neck you and suck your nipples while bonking)
RTF : Went back yesterday (30/8) with bro Ryan Loke and service was still the same despite this is the 2nd time bonking her (most WL standard drop when they think you like them)

Hope you guys enjoy and benefit from my FR..

Garage1
01-09-2004, 03:01 AM
went to visit G18 as my fren recommended after we went last nite
here is my FR
L18H14G18
LOOKS : 7/10 - Fair chinese looks, small eyes and long hair
HEIGHT : not short
SIZE : 6/10 - normal wit perky butt ..
BODY : 6/10 - normal wit nice breasts .. I like !!!!!
SVC : 9/10 - BBBJ , long and smooth !!!!! cat bath until song song !!! deft very accomdating and easy going ..but speak very minimal english
ATTITUDE : 9/10 friendly and nice , overall a very demure gal who is hardworking.. might be cos she is new
DAMAGE : 40 RED NOTES
RTF : RECOMMENDED
Cheers

Thanks to the bro who add my point.. appriciate it.. whoever u are.. enjoy

cuntarow
01-09-2004, 11:25 AM
FR....

lor18h14g58

looks:7/10
body:6.5/10
boobs:6.5/10
bj:8/10 capped
fj:6/10

catbath good and recommended

rtf:maybe

peterfish
01-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Nope.... She was very professionallY!!! All done in one session.... Maybe I weak lar.... can't prolong.,..... :o

Agreed with you. She is not bad and very friendly. Will try anything except anal. She knows I like to do it slowly with lots of foreplay and sucking. I am a bit lazy. Prefer to let the gal service me and my little bro.

Bloody hell, all these talking is making me horny. Will visit her later. Cheers! :D

suckerll
01-09-2004, 04:08 PM
went to visit G18 as my fren recommended after we went last nite
here is my FR
L18H14G18
RTF : RECOMMENDED
Cheers
40 RED NOTES!!! U sure or not? :eek:

cuntarow
01-09-2004, 05:23 PM
i think he mean 4 red notes lah :)

sam88mas
01-09-2004, 06:35 PM
maybe he mean 4 red notes ($40) for the entrance fee and 36 red notes as tips?? :eek: If so spoilt market leh..

Or otherwise typo error :D

peterfish
01-09-2004, 08:24 PM
maybe he mean 4 red notes ($40) for the entrance fee and 36 red notes as tips?? :eek: If so spoilt market leh..

Or otherwise typo error :D

Ah Ya, ah bao money what. 40 x 2 dollars notes = S$80 which is 2 sessions what.

WOOHOO
01-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Fr on L6H66G16

Looks 6.5/10
Bj 7/10
Fj 8/10
RTF-ya i think so

test01_123
01-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Guys

Maiden FR, so give me comments and no flames please. ;)

L18H14G88
Name: Modh
Length of Stay: 1Yr 7 Months
Looks:5/10
Body:6/10
Boobs:5/10
Bj:7/10 capped
Fj:6/10
Massage: 8/10
RTF: Maybe

Catbath was slightly different as she was 'feathering' about me. Blowjob had suction and experience. WL was slightly plump but her build allowed me to have that satisfying feeling when I was pounding away on her. Perhaps its her mass, but it definitely gave a resounding slap.. :D

Came rather early and decided to ask her for a massage. To my surprise, she agreed and again, her build lent some strength to her massage. The only other WL who had massage skills this good was WH10G3 ( Went back already ~ Traditional massage ). Modh took her time to slowly massage me till the OKT rang the bell. Even then, she did not rush me and it took another Bell ring, before we emerged from the room.

Would definitely recommend her for her service

funlovinguy
02-09-2004, 12:49 PM

:o Yeah, you are right, it's H66A. Went back yesterday but G15 was on leave. Tried G2 instead and enjoyed her a lot. Very young, cute looking girl. Unfortunately no BBBJ, but very good GFE with various positions. Worth a shot!

thaivisitor
02-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Waaa I have not been posting for a week already and my rep pts still go up leh, kekekeke

Means you bros like the way I post and my FRs so I give one on GL Cat40 (Thai).

I was out in GL (I think 25/8) where bro Blown Away was kind enough to give me an orientation of what's going on in GL as it was more than 5 years since I last went there so I'm like newbie and Blown Away like Lau Jio there. He has to be mah... bonk 27 WL in a month, kekekeke.

Well, I took a WL from G18H16. Her name was Onn and she's from the north of thailand. Small size, petite with a half jap/half chinese look. Onn is 22 or 24, I can't really remember.

I took 2 sessions as I'm not the type that like to rush lah..

Her room was upstairs, and on reaching it, we took off our shoes and leave them outside by the door.

Inside, I sat on the edge of the bed while Onn turn on the CD with some nice english songs. She sat beside me took one of my hands in hers and unbotton the cuffs on my long sleeve shirt. We did some small talks and I guess since this is ther first time we were together, she's like a bit shy. As we chat, I lie down on the bed and Onn unbuckle my pants and stoke my dick from within my underwear. I unbutton her blouse from behind and the whole blouse came off, she was wearing any bra.

I decided, it's time for shower so I took off my clothes myself while she took off hers. She has a nice body. She's a 32-26-33 but her breasts on her small frame doesn't look or feel small, kekekekeke. Very nice smooth fair skin.

Onn bundle her hair up with a hair clip while bathing me which turns me on instead of those shower caps. She uses the liquid soap to spread all over my body, first in front, and then also the back. She clean my dick quite properly and then started to do some body massage on me, placing my already rock hard dick between her tummy. As she gyrate her body to stimulate me, I was slowly necking her, smelling her sweet, lightly sented neck and hair, my arms around her and rubiing her back and ass. Of course the standard cannot be ompared to BKK MP girls but considering the limitations, I would give her a 7/10 for this.

Next she washes off all the soap and kneel down to do a BJ on me. Lond deep sucking strokes, no rushing which is good but a bit short.

We went out and dry ourselves and I lay on the bed while she was beside me. Her "equipment" were all place within range which is good. She caressed my chests a bit and started ny nibbling and licking the side of my waist from one side, over to my tummy hoel and then to the other side while I held her head slightly. She move her tongue upwards went on to lick my nipples, from one to the other with short flicking moes and sucking on them too. I stroke and caress part of her buttocks which was also smooth. KNN, it's very important to have soft smooth skin which will make a lot of difference from those rough, toughen skin leh..

As she move her head downwards to my groin area, I slide my hand in between her legs and stroke her pussy, lightly fingering her clit. Her tongue nibble on my balls and she worked on the area before gobbling my dick and sucking them with long strokes, putting a little pressure with her mouth on my dick purple head.

Then she rolled on a cap onto my dick, squeeze a little KY onver my dick, and position herself on top of me. As she humped up and down, back and forth on me, I carress her soft smooth breasts, sometimes fingering her pretty pink nipples which has hardened by my fingering. When position allows, I also finger and rubbed her clit, kekeke. As she hump on me, at times she would bring her body closer to me, allowing her to sick my nipple, and nibble at my ears and neck too while I smell the her sweet smelling her. I held on to her head and stole some kisses from her which she eventually allow some frenching.

We change postions to sitting position so that I could suck on her breasts but not too much as she feels ticklish. Finally I took on the missionary position and continued to bonk until I shot my load up all the way while she assisted by holding me on tightly like gf. Finished I rested on her while she lightly caress my back until I finally turn over.

Onn then clean me up and covered my dick with some tissue paper and went on to do some massage on my legs, hands, and eventually my back. She's not an expert on massage but her efforts was appreciated. After that, we shower together again, and put on our clothes. While I drank the bottle of water she gave me, she went out to take my shoes in.

I gave Onn a $20 tip and just as we went out the door, the buzz came on (meaning time's up). Blown Away was waiting for me below and we went on to meet Ryan Lim for dinner.

Name : Onn (I think that's her name)
Body : 32-26-33, soft smooth fair skin.
Breast : 8/10 (firm with pretty pink nipples)
BJ : 8/10 ( no rushing, deep long strokes)
FJ : 8/10 (allows different positions, no rushing, allow you to feel her breasts, pussy while bonking, also neck you and suck your nipples while bonking)
RTF : Went back yesterday (30/8) with bro Ryan Loke and service was still the same despite this is the 2nd time bonking her (most WL standard drop when they think you like them)

Hope you guys enjoy and benefit from my FR..
Received a lot of PM from bros as I did not put in the Girl no. apologies. :D

It's L18H16G10.

peterfish
03-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Just came back from a Friday evening bonking-to-release-stress session at L18H16G15.

Had wanna to try L18H15G10 after seeing Bro Thaivisitor's FR so I made my way there around 5.30pm. But I was too late. One bro already bonking her. The OKT told me to wait as he will sound the buzzer n 2 mins. So I waited. KNN the guy extended another session so no choice, OKT asked me to either wait or choose another one.

I scanned my eyes at the 3 candidates left in the tank. I still not sure when G15 stood up and walk out of the tank and did a "cat-walk" in frontof me. She was wearing a transulcent outfit in pink and she was wearing pink bra and sexy black G-String. My didi immediately roared into life and she saw my eyes and knew that she was the one. I paid the OKT and we proceeded to her room.

The room was very clean and spacious. There was no stench of stale air.I have visited some rooms where you can smell the air of sperm and sex. She stripped and at this junction, I had a clear look at her slim body. So fresh, so tender and so delicious. Not a bit of fat around her wrist. Breasts were just of the right size and her nipples a bit pinkness. Perfect. She look Zhang Zi Yi and she had a small black mole on her left breast.

In the bathroom, she cleaned my body and my didi. Then she gave me some nipple sucking and body massage there followed by a BBBJ. It was SOP but because she acted so shy (as if it was her first time), I tended to enjoy it more and treat her gently.

On the bed, she gave limited sucking and BBBJ. Then she mounted on me after putting on CD and applying KY (which was a big minus for me). She rode me like she was fully enjoying herself. She closed her eyes, bit her lips and fondlingher breasts. Wow, it was so real but I knew it was fake and she was just acting.

I started to auto-roamed her body. It was so smooth and feel so good on my roughened hands. Her breasts were a bundle of joy to play with and she shyly shielded them and yet naughtly invited my hands to touch, only to push my hands aways again. It was such a delight and she knew that she was in control as she rode me , controlling the tempo and pace according to her liking.

I knew that I must seize control or I will soon cum. I moved my body up and we embraced each other in a sitting face to face position. At this junction, I took the oppurtunity to sucj her nasty nipples. It was heaven. I teased her by licking her nipples and staring at her facial expression. She was enjoying it and gave soft moans to encourage me to continue. Then I proceed to kiss her neck. She giggled and said it was tickish. I was very gentle with her and tciked her neck so more before moving to continue with so more nipple sucking.

Lastly we proceeded to missionary position and I gently stoke my rod in and out of her love hole with tenderly love, not wanting to be rough with her. She closed her eyes and moaned like a kitten. I closed her legs to have more frictiona dn closeness on my cock and press my body on her. I tried to kiss her but she kept turning her head. Forcefully I held her head still and plunge my lips on her. Immediately I was greeted with serpent tongue and we french like the French. Then I cummed and collapse on her. The cleaning part was SOP.

Name : Ah Yin
Look : 8/10 (Fair. dead ringer for Zhang Zi Yi)
Body : 8/10 (No fat and hourglass figure with flawless skin)
BBBJ : 6/10 (not much suction)
AR : Not yet but I think she will do it
FJ : 7/10 (but you know she is acting. At least she bother to act)
Attitue : 7/10 (I think her attitue can be better with more sessions,)
RTF : maybe

thaivisitor
03-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Just came back from a Friday evening bonking-to-release-stress session at L18H16G15.

Had wanna to try L18H15G10 after seeing Bro Thaivisitor's FR so I made my way there around 5.30pm. But I was too late. One bro already bonking her. The OKT told me to wait as he will sound the buzzer n 2 mins. So I waited. KNN the guy extended another session so no choice, OKT asked me to either wait or choose another one.

Name : Ah Yin
Look : 8/10 (Fair. dead ringer for Zhang Zi Yi)
Body : 8/10 (No fat and hourglass figure with flawless skin)
BBBJ : 6/10 (not much suction)
AR : Not yet but I think she will do it
FJ : 7/10 (but you know she is acting. At least she bother to act)
Attitue : 7/10 (I think her attitue can be better with more sessions,)
RTF : maybe

Must be G10 quite good for her customer to extend. I'll try G15 the next time I come back.

Maybe we can go together? :D

WOOHOO
03-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Brother Peterfish

If You Like Ar And Good Bj Should Try L6h66g16.
She Will Like Your Whole Body Untill Your Toes Too Now Isn't That Great

sam88mas
03-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Must be G10 quite good for her customer to extend. I'll try G15 the next time I come back.

Very good FR..Nowaday most FRs posted here are simple and in numberic row..hardly read short story format..

peterfish
04-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Brother Peterfish

If You Like Ar And Good Bj Should Try L6h66g16.
She Will Like Your Whole Body Untill Your Toes Too Now Isn't That Great

Thanks bro. Will check her out. Up your rep for the tip. :)

Precious_123
04-09-2004, 12:04 PM
GL18 H40 G18.....Just screw her last nite.dAMn Horny...BBBJ+ KISSING

AhBengKeong
05-09-2004, 12:07 PM

I just tried L18H16G15 on fri.....this samster's FR quite accurate.....quite a playful and cheerful gal......was frenching when bonking....and she tried to spit all her saliva into my mouth and really looked surprised when I just swallowed it all.....of course I did it back to her.....hahaha

btw she is 26yr old...one year younger than me...hahahaha.....too bad I gonna stop visiting GL.....

AhBengKeong
05-09-2004, 12:14 PM
went to visit G18 as my fren recommended after we went
Thanks to the bro who add my point.. appriciate it.. whoever u are.. enjoy

I tried this gal a few months ago....the reason for me still remembering her is simple.....tat time I was dead drunk from drinking at devil bars......just walked into the first house at L18.....asked the OKT(his name is black dog, I knew him for ten years liao) to recommend me a gal and just went in.....This gal helped me to take off my clothes and helped me wash my hair, face and body thoroughly.....catbath and sex all auto-gear....I dun have to do a simple thing....hahaha.....her service really no horse run....

Wetdevil
05-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Hi, this my 1st FL in here and i like to tks Garage 1 and his buddy. Ok here i go,

went to visit L18H14G18 last night as recommended by Garage 1 and his buddy:

L18H14G18
Looks : 6/10 - Fair chinese looks, small eyes and long hair
Height : not short
Size : 6/10 - small in size
Body : 7/10 - normal wit nice solid breasts .. I like !!!!!
SVC : 9/10 - Action inside the bathroom maybe SOP to some but its new to me, we rub our body with each other to clean up ourself with soap and some breastfxxking. spend quite a reasonable time in there not like those i visited before. She really not in a rush in the bath. (maybe some bro in here may not like as actin in beds are the main dish ^^) Speak little english as mention by Garage 1. I like the catbath from her when we were on bed. She used her fingernails to make me feel very shiok and her bj is good with the combination of her fingernails. Likes to change into few positions.

ATTITUDE : 8/10 friendly and nice , overall a very demure gal who is hardworking.. might be cos she is new
Rtf : Will sure head back for her.

As a newbie here there are lots of terms i am not sure what they means, so
cant tell the bro out here in detail like, type of breast n nipple type etc...

vandom66
05-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Rtf : Will sure head back for her.
As a newbie here there are lots of terms i am not sure what they means, so
cant tell the bro out here in detail like, type of breast n nipple type etc...

40 Red Notes ??very expensive leh :eek: ..I pay only 5 red notes inclusive tips :p
Typo error??haha

Wetdevil
05-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Hahaha really make a mistake. Well actually i copy and pasted Garage 1 FR then do some editing. Sorry for the mistake make :(

sam88mas
05-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Modified FR huh.. :D

Wetdevil
05-09-2004, 11:53 PM
Well cause 1st FR in here, so not sure how to write so copy and paste the FR then do some editing of how i feel with the G18

thaivisitor
06-09-2004, 12:06 AM
btw she is 26yr old...one year younger than me...hahahaha.....too bad I gonna stop visiting GL.....
Why you wanna become monk or what? :confused:

vandom66
06-09-2004, 08:20 AM

He may stop going GL but never stop going to JC,KS,pertain,HC,JB,LOS :p

fjr1300
06-09-2004, 06:26 PM
haha...you bonk an ant?? Modh = ant in thai language...

thaivisitor
07-09-2004, 09:56 AM
I just tried L18H16G15 on fri.....this samster's FR quite accurate.....quite a playful and cheerful gal......was frenching when bonking....and she tried to spit all her saliva into my mouth and really looked surprised when I just swallowed it all.....of course I did it back to her.....hahaha

Go and try L18H16G10 and see my FR accurate or not. I'll try G15 the next time. :D

unclecai
08-09-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi ALL,

My veri 1st FR...

went to visit L8H66E G8 last night

Looks : 6/10 - Fair cute looks, Big eyes and long hair
Height : 1.62
Size : 6.5/10
Body : 6/10 - normal breast abit sag but better than the artificial...
SVC : 9/10 - SOP inside the bathroom but she very patient to me, Really gif you a good cleaning than clean up herself with soap. She really not in a rush in the bath. Speak little english. Catbath from her when we were on bed. She used her hand touch to make me feel very shiok and her bj is good with the combination of some light moans. On the same time as her was giving me a bj, I was fingering her & realise that she was already very wet on her pussy. went on to do missonary for abt 5 minutes before switches to doggie & finally unloaded. She was still very horny & grabbed my hands & push it to her pussy wanting a handjob from me... made her cum... some small hug & final bath...

ATTITUDE : 8/10 friendly and nice , overall a very hardworking gal... might becos she is new
DAMAGE : 40
Rtf : definitely
bj: 6/10
fj: 7/10

west
08-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Go and try L18H16G10 and see my FR accurate or not. I'll try G15 the next time. :D

Bro just accurate worth every sen. Yesterday i stay in hotel 81 lorong 20......so just try that recomand lucky no like the Bangkok poseidon last time. Bro where are you now? I will going to Bangkok from 19th-26 sept.

thaivisitor
08-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Bro just accurate worth every sen. Yesterday i stay in hotel 81 lorong 20......so just try that recomand lucky no like the Bangkok poseidon last time. Bro where are you now? I will going to Bangkok from 19th-26 sept.
I'll be in BKK only around 26/27 Sep. (SG from 22 to 25). Meantime will be in Hatyai and one day trip to KL.

Why your timing so cock up leh :D

alphalaw
08-09-2004, 11:49 PM
I'll be in BKK only around 26/27 Sep. (SG from 22 to 25). Meantime will be in Hatyai and one day trip to KL.

Why your timing so cock up leh :D

Envy u leh, can fly here fly there. ;)

AhBengKeong
09-09-2004, 01:46 AM

no la....just change playground for the time being....now more interested to go riau.....cheong GL cat40 and prc too much liao......

AhBengKeong
09-09-2004, 01:47 AM

hahahaha......u r rite.....now stop GL(really sick of tat damn place).....cannot go overseas(just changed job, no annual leave to take).......can only go JB or Riau......miss tp,bt and bl

AhBengKeong
09-09-2004, 01:49 AM

btw i only went KS once(but tat's abt 7years back.....even the cat100 there cmi!!!!!!), petain(stopped going once i hit 16yr old).....i never stepped into Sg HC before(JB and KL Hc have la)......

AhBengKeong
09-09-2004, 01:51 AM

hahahahaha.....dun wan la.....i will cut down on GL liao.....if i wan call from tat house, i will stick to G15......i dunno why but i like her face, attitude.....so cute and adorable......dun say liao....wait uncle dnat say i kena KC again......

once i try another gal from same house, the previous gal's service and attitude changed liao.....dun wan tat to happen as i feel tat tis G15 not bad......kekekeke

Barney
09-09-2004, 12:53 PM
My first FR.....

Location L18H34G5 (A seldom mentioned house in this forum)

Name : Ah Or
Body : 6.5/10 (very small size and Chinese Thai from Changmai)
Boobs : 6/10 (A+ cup) but good enough for one hand
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 9/10 (can change a lot of position...furthermore when she's on top, she does it squating)

First time went there, tried fingering on her and she did not reject.

RTF : Yes (already tried twice, service so far very satisfied)

Been observing that a some of the houses are not being mentioned in this forum at all. Nowadays I think business so bad until FL also come out as early as 10 to 11 am....

Will find time to try other houses....

sgarsemen
12-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Aft so many session w PRC FL n bcoz of raid yesterday finally go back to root... GL 40's class...

Found some good stuff... (for myself)

Name: cunt remember
Number: 10
Boob: A (small w small brownish knob)
Body: 7/10 (which i like small build)
Look: see far 7/10 see near 5/10

Good:
1. Small built easy manuever, many pos
2. BJ deep throat n ball swallowing
3. Hardworking in BJ n FJ

Less:
1. Frenching
2. Time not enuff for further sexplorartion.... heeee......

thaivisitor
12-09-2004, 11:58 AM

waaa, like that not so good leh bro... :confused:

sgarsemen
12-09-2004, 01:12 PM
waaa, like that not so good leh bro... :confused:

bro,
i giving sincere score liao...
at least i gv 5 out of 10...
count pass liao...

n she got more things to deserve mah...
like her knob... i like the most...
soft n small... (A cupper, 1 hand can cope mah...)
she allow mi to play w her clits... (other ppl i dunno lah...)

tat hse not bad lah...
nx round will try others...

dunno whether they allow tarma or not... :D

dargonfly75
12-09-2004, 04:50 PM

Look Good from far but Far from good yah? kekeke...

Luna
12-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Look Good from far but Far from good yah? kekeke...

Wat about " Yuan Kan Hua Hong Hong, Jing Kan Hua You Chong". Translate to "Far See Flower Red Red, Close See Flower got Worm".

jdi813
12-09-2004, 09:34 PM
better late then never man ... wat can i say I'm still a procastinator

Anyway been out of action in the GL40 scene since my tirak went back home about a month ago, sorta like an effort to save money and kick the habit. 2 weeks into it couldn't resist it anymore so went back to the GL40 scene with a vengence. Somehow all my trips to GL remain the same, start in L6 - L14 to check out all the PRCs to get into the mood, before moving on for my chosen bonk.

L8H66aG15
Name: Toy
Looks:6.5/10 (average, but very service minded)
Body: 8/10 (boobs are enhanced but body is in good shape)
Bath :8/10 (oily body massage and hot tea BBBJ @ least 10 mins)
Catbath : SOP
HJ : 6/10 SOP
BJ :7/10 (covered, sucking and deep throat)
FJ :8/10 (allowed many positions, no rush)
RTF : Lookin around

WH12G99
Name: Porn
Looks:8/10 (CFM cum shy look)
Body: 6.5/10 (bak bak with soft C cup boobs, saggin a little)
BJ :6.5/10 (covered, with good suction)
FJ :8/10 (allowed many positions and good GF feeling)
RTF : think not (see short write up below)

Was my regular before i met my tirak and haven't seen her for like comin 4 months liao, but when i stepped into the hse straightaway she stand up. KNN can still remember me ah ??? refused to let me go upstairs peacefully, keep holding me asking why so long never come c her, got other cha bor issit ??? Don love her issit ??? KNN quite annoying, but just put up with it. SOP service, but have always felt she is accomodating towards me. Allow frenching and fingering. All in all GF feeling. But keep tellin me she like me alot, why i never come so often, i don like her ??? KC gao gao man. Sorry lady, the only KC trap i've ever fallen into was laid by my tirak, bloody good one too never saw it comin. Not my cup of tea ... back to the old self of fire and forget.

L18H38G18
Name: Never ask
Looks:7/10 (pretty, bright smile)
Body: 8/10 (boobs are enhanced but body is in good shape)
Catbath : All over ears to knees (not bad for a GL40)
BJ :7/10 (covered, alt licking with minor sucking and deep throat)
FJ :8/10 (allowed many positions and good GF feeling)
RTF : undecided

Have visited her before, remember 1st time was good. She damn hard working. I just lie there she suck and ride me till i cum. Excellent workrate.

WH45Gyy
Name: Forgot
Looks:6/10 (ok face)
Body: 3/10 (sorry ... she's a midget, but at least a hardworking 1)
HJ :8/10 (lick ur nipples and licks the dick head when wanking you)
BJ :8/10 (BBBJ ... licking and sucking type)
FJ :6/10 (allowed many positions)
RTF : NO (good service but not my cup of tea)

Quite hiong ... believe can CIM ... told her i gonna cum but she don care. just carry on wanking and licking me.

WH2G8
Name: Don remember
Looks:6.5/10 (ok lor, not ugly but not pretty, cute)
Body: 6.5/10 (big ass, good doggie material)
HJ : 6/10 SOP
BJ :7/10 (covered, alt licking with minor sucking)
FJ :7/10 (allowed many positions, noisy screw)
RTF : will look around

Good friendly girl, no rush and will even change the rubber and blow u till ur up and running again.

5 GL40 bonks spread over a couple of weeks. This does not include the PRC & Viet FLs and the HC escapades. Been busy with work and having too much sex, so not much time to put pen to paper. Will catch up with the FRs by this week. Just search under my nic to c the remaining FRs in the various threads.

Just my opinion ... think the standard of GL40 has really declined over the years ... compared with L8H70G26 Nok (my fav regular girl) and the rest of regulars over the past 10 years of GL cheonging. Currently IMHO the best lookin girls are in WH54, G19 - ah goong / G13 - ah ying / G1 - ah kiao and some others. but cannot go back there again as it's my tirak's ex-hse and all her frens / hse girls recognize me. Worse yet they still keep in touch with my tirak. On the pain of death when i go meet her in BKK, this hse is forever lost to me. sad sad.

So have decided to give up GL40 altogether. Now back to my old routine of KTV / HC / PRC. PRC KC traps are really power man. Avoidin the traps as best i can but still getting hit more often then not. (can check out my latest PRC infatuation on the TH thread) :p

wildsex
12-09-2004, 10:42 PM
L18H38G10

Claimed New gal from ChiangMai. Petite in size suite my taste. Can speak good hokkien. Very accomodating. After sex just wash up and go, bad point for me :(

Look = 6/10
BJ = 6/10
FJ = 7/10

$40 worth going, that house got many good gals as claimed by many bro here

sgarsemen
13-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Wat about " Yuan Kan Hua Hong Hong, Jing Kan Hua You Chong". Translate to "Far See Flower Red Red, Close See Flower got Worm".

bro tabik u leh...
such a good words...
i cannot say too much later kana flames...
any she's not bad lah... very accomodating no complaint... :D

sgarsemen
13-09-2004, 08:11 AM
L18H38G10

Claimed New gal from ChiangMai. Petite in size suite my taste. Can speak good hokkien. Very accomodating. After sex just wash up and go, bad point for me :(

Look = 6/10
BJ = 6/10
FJ = 7/10

$40 worth going, that house got many good gals as claimed by many bro here

bro,
she's not bad oredi lah...
u try those GL PRC 80's Class...
lagi jia lat arh...

some not bad very responsive...
some... huh.... all DIY... :rolleyes:

ur's 40 consider worth shooting liao...

WOOHOO
14-09-2004, 07:59 PM
to all the bros out there

this little lady has fantastic boobs and her service is of the best quality.very friendly when i first saw her. gives you a good wash down especially at your balls and asshole. first time someone wash me so thorough. after shower proceeded to bed and experienced one of the best cat-baths!! she will lick almost every part of your body even the toes and armpits are not forgotten.
then comes the best part, she will ar you like theres no tommorrow and give you theblow of your life. after around a 10min blow she will cap you and ride you in many different positions.shiok man!!!

looks 6.5/10
boobs 8/10
bj 9.5/10
ar 8/10
fj 7.5/10
will i go back to her?? yes!!!1

Phucker
14-09-2004, 09:42 PM
woohoo......sounds like OKT advertising like that....haha :D

steve_74
14-09-2004, 10:58 PM

this little lady has fantastic boobs and her service is of the best quality.very friendly when i first saw her. gives you a good wash down especially at your balls and asshole. first time someone wash me so thorough. after shower proceeded to bed and experienced one of the best cat-baths!! she will lick almost every part of your body even the toes and armpits are not forgotten.
then comes the best part, she will ar you like theres no tommorrow and give you theblow of your life. after around a 10min blow she will cap you and ride you in many different positions.shiok man!!!

looks 6.5/10
boobs 8/10
bj 9.5/10
ar 8/10
fj 7.5/10
so good meh ?? one time try her onli i freak out lol ........ the mouth like muscle cramp like tat hehe .. maybe too many lollipop i guess :D

WOOHOO
15-09-2004, 07:05 PM
so good meh ?? one time try her onli i freak out lol ........ the mouth like muscle cramp like tat hehe .. maybe too many lollipop i guess :D
Bro steve_74
i think you are right leh. Blowing oo much will make your mouth cramp but have you been deep throat before??

WOOHOO
15-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Heehee i think if i okt i no need to work my this stupid job liao i'll be so happy talking to all the bros out there who come to geylang every day :D

thaivisitor
15-09-2004, 08:13 PM

looks 6.5/10
boobs 8/10
bj 9.5/10
ar 8/10
fj 7.5/10

Like dat when I go back SG must try lor... and see how good :D

cupid12349
16-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Like dat when I go back SG must try lor... and see how good :D

so when are u cuming back?
hope to meet up with you. :)

peterfish
16-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Tried this gal on Mon.

Name : Ah Zhu
Face : 7/10
Figure : 5/10
Breast : 5/10 Sagging
BJ : 5/10 (No suction at all. Think got pressure leak in her mouth)
Nipple Sucking : Can't remember any. Come to think of it, she used her chin to rub my nipples. Purposely used her hair to shield to give the false impression that she was licking my nipples.
AR : What do you think
FJ : Very fast cum. Just wanna to cut loss and zhao lang. Luckily her hole was tight.
RTF : Never

poolhot.
16-09-2004, 10:06 PM

Good FR - own OKT?

Bad FR - Rival OKT?

Haha...... :D

Take all FR wiz a pinch of salt & just go try lor.

Poolhot

funlovinguy
16-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Her face is just ok and she's a bit on the plump side, but with service like that - who cares? Definately the hardest working girl in geylang. Agreed brother very SHIOK!!

looks 6.5/10
boobs 8/10
bj 9.5/10
ar 8/10
fj 7.5/10

Whatdrivesyou
17-09-2004, 02:17 PM
been reading all these reports for sometime now, heres my little contribution for all u bros, i was walking ard L18 last night when the 1st hse OKT ask me to go in and take a look, i was like OK and so i saw 3 gals inside , looks are ok for the 3 of them and 2 gals was asking me to take them desperately like im their bf 1 was busy doing her make up and hair and totally ignored me, so i took the 1 that was doing her make up and off we go to her room upstairs..indeed what a big mistake and difference it made ! :mad:
L18H14G38
inside her room, we remove our clothes and off to the shower , shower was normal for cat40 standards and not that i was looking for anything special.. dried ourselves and i was expecting a catbath but NO , she just sat by the side of me and gave me body some rubbing and then put on condom and gave me a very rough BJ and keep shaking , at that tim ei was feeling just a little disappointed and maybe hope the FJ will be better , but NO she was rather lazy and when change positions she was talking something in thai which i couldnt understand for sure, not that i wanna know also.. :(
after i cum, we just pop back into the shower and wash up, during the wash up, she keep complaining to me that singapore many bangalas and indians and she dun like , i was thinking , u dun like also not my problem , tell me for what i also cannot help u , right!!!!!!
after i put on clothes ready to go down, here is the best part , she can actually ask me for tip!!!!! can u believe it? she was like why u stingy hor! no pay tip ar ! my face turn black and i totally didnt answer her and went down straight.... came down and saw another target G18 , smile at me and i think i might change her next time, G38 was back in her tank putting on more make up when i never even had a chance to touch her face just now... vain or what!!!!!!!
Name : never ask
Face : 6/10 (japanese cute kind )
Figure : 4/10 (bak bak kind )
Breast : 5/10 ( nice shaped )
BJ : 3/10. very rough and full of shaking , wit condom
FJ : 3/10 , wasnt very keen on changing positions
Attitude : 3/10 , expect a tip when i didnt even show i was happy wit her etc , calling me stingy .. and thinks she is very beauitful, make up was thick as a mask
RTF : No way , rather try G18 next time

cupid12349
17-09-2004, 03:35 PM
been reading all these reports for sometime now, heres my little contribution for all u bros, i was walking ard L18 last night when the 1st hse OKT ask me to go in and take a look, i was like OK and so i saw 3 gals inside , looks are ok for the 3 of them and 2 gals was asking me to take them desperately like im their bf 1 was busy doing her make up and hair and totally ignored me, so i took the 1 that was doing her make up and off we go to her room upstairs..indeed what a big mistake and difference it made ! :mad:
L18H14G38
inside her room, we remove our clothes and off to the shower , shower was normal for cat40 standards and not that i was looking for anything special.. dried ourselves and i was expecting a catbath but NO , she just sat by the side of me and gave me body some rubbing and then put on condom and gave me a very rough BJ and keep shaking , at that tim ei was feeling just a little disappointed and maybe hope the FJ will be better , but NO she was rather lazy and when change positions she was talking something in thai which i couldnt understand for sure, not that i wanna know also.. :(
after i cum, we just pop back into the shower and wash up, during the wash up, she keep complaining to me that singapore many bangalas and indians and she dun like , i was thinking , u dun like also not my problem , tell me for what i also cannot help u , right!!!!!!
after i put on clothes ready to go down, here is the best part , she can actually ask me for tip!!!!! can u believe it? she was like why u stingy hor! no pay tip ar ! my face turn black and i totally didnt answer her and went down straight.... came down and saw another target G18 , smile at me and i think i might change her next time, G38 was back in her tank putting on more make up when i never even had a chance to touch her face just now... vain or what!!!!!!!
Name : never ask
Face : 6/10 (japanese cute kind )
Figure : 4/10 (bak bak kind )
Breast : 5/10 ( nice shaped )
BJ : 3/10. very rough and full of shaking , wit condom
FJ : 3/10 , wasnt very keen on changing positions
Attitude : 3/10 , expect a tip when i didnt even show i was happy wit her etc , calling me stingy .. and thinks she is very beauitful, make up was thick as a mask
RTF : No way , rather try G18 next time

Girls that don't smile or signal u, better don't tk.
Cos likely bad svc.