PDA

View Full Version : Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

cronoc
06-04-2006, 02:09 AM
This may sound stupid haha but i a bit shy to go geylang so prefer to go earlier in the day:p . just wanna to ask all the cheongster bro wat time do they normally start biz over there ah???:D

thekiller
06-04-2006, 02:18 AM
This may sound stupid haha but i a bit shy to go geylang so prefer to go earlier in the day:p . just wanna to ask all the cheongster bro wat time do they normally start biz over there ah???:D

Actually, sometimes to avoid the crowd, the best time to go is in the afternoon. Most of the houses open at 1pm. The best time to go is around 3pm. Normally, 1pm is cater for those having lunch.

siamcutey
06-04-2006, 02:32 AM
Actually, sometimes to avoid the crowd, the best time to go is in the afternoon. Most of the houses open at 1pm. The best time to go is around 3pm. Normally, 1pm is cater for those having lunch.

I go after 12am, but no Overnights

Don't ask me why, but I like this kind of timing. Because most of the time full tank:D

SC

thekiller
06-04-2006, 03:17 AM
I go after 12am, but no Overnights

Don't ask me why, but I like this kind of timing. Because most of the time full tank:D

SC

True hor, I also recall that 12am also got full tank. Why huh? No wonder they say Singaporeans have no night life. Normally, I thought 3pm is such a ulu timing. But the reason i never go at 12am is that their serice will be quite bad since they must have served many customers on that day itself.

Freedom00
07-04-2006, 04:06 AM
bros i need some recommendation...

along lor18 which house have nice chicks ar?;)
go H40G7..ang pai..BTW NVR GO TO H38..thought alot chio bus but bth the OKT there..service so bad and the service of the girl also cannot make it..just my cent thinking..dont zap if not truth

shit8
07-04-2006, 04:34 AM
there are lotza gems in l18h18 if u wanna try they open from 5pm onwards

some (forget which) provide ice/fire BJ de

shit8
07-04-2006, 04:57 AM
Hey people, Can we list down all the Ang Pais from the CAT40 series? :) Strictly list the popular ones ok?

eh bro the angpais are up to each pple to interpret..as pple say: " one's meat is another's poison"

Freedom00
07-04-2006, 04:57 AM
there are lotza gems in l18h18 if u wanna try they open from 5pm onwards

some (forget which) provide ice/fire BJ de
listen to this lao jiao +++..intro good hus one..but sua i pick wrong girl..=p

sengdude
09-04-2006, 12:58 AM
No, he got say it is G2.

But to the original poster..When you go back home on that day itself or 1 or 2 days after your scrotum got itch or not? I did her [L6H52G2] then at night it itch..And worst of all it is scrotum skin very difficult to scratch one..If u no 'technique' scratching scrotum ball ball will hurt..Hopefully not sum disease. After 2 days wake up then gone.

nope, my scrotum was perfectly fine. my guess is that u need to wash it cleaner :P

elfoboy
09-04-2006, 11:44 PM
This is My first FR so please forgive me if i am too boring. Hehehe

Today feeling super bored.
So went down for a refreshing session. Walk around looking at China FL and a few house. Nothing nice. I remember seeing Tommy (Cat150 is located @Lor 16 / Lor 20) walk here walk there and still cannot find. Very tired and pissed.

So look at my notes and remember recommendation for L18H66g G26. So went there. OKT keep asking me to talk. Plus i am hot. See not bad also. So i paid and she lead me to the room.

She remember seeing me look at my phone for the recommended number and keep asking me what i looking at. Then keep using her breast to push against me. Very playfull.

Started bathing. She use her breast and massage me from and back and my didi went hard. Others SOP.

On the bed. She suck a lot and i dun even notice that she wear the CD on until i try to touch and feel it. Her BJ is quite good and almost feel like BBBJ. Anyway con't to the real action and she was moaning like no business. change position and she keep wanting to french me. Kissed a bit and then finial cum. She clean me up and we went to bath. Gave me a hug before i go.

name: Jennifer (L18H66g G26)
look: 6/10
Communication : Mandrain
boobs: 7/10 (Quite big but slight sagging)
massage: 7/10
bj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
attitude: 9/10
RTF: Depends
damage: 40

toot7
10-04-2006, 04:50 AM
can anyone tell me why i did not see any FR or news on L18H16?:confused:

jdi813
10-04-2006, 08:58 AM
This is My first FR so please forgive me if i am too boring ... remember recommendation for L18H66g G26 ...think u refering to L8 H66g ...

Should be la cos L18 houses end at 40+ ... and highest unit number in L18 / L20 / WH is 54 ... L6 dun have alphabet

glstunner
10-04-2006, 01:06 PM
think u refering to L8 H66g ...

Yup u r very alert! she was d 1 i ask u from other thread.....suprise she still here af 1 yr ++++ :cool:

FireShark
10-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Here is a simple forum abt a gal I tried in L8Hse66G on Sunday. If i dont remember wrongly the no. is 8

name: cant remember
look: 7/10
Communication : Speak Good English
boobs: 7/10 (handlful but her nipple is very sensitive)
bj: 6/10 (Not enough strength)
fj: 8/10 (good can change few position)
attitude: 9/10
RTF: yes coz got that kinda of GF feeling as after I cum, she still hug me tight for at least 5 mins until my bro becum soft. and after clean up she still come to the bed and sleep beside me:D
damage: $40

bach
12-04-2006, 01:40 AM
Just had my session today with May No 15 Lor 18 Hse 30

Looks: 7/10 (cute ah)
F/j: 5/10 (actually i do most of the job, coz when she on top of me time out liao)
B/j: 5/10 (not strong)
finished it with handjob...

no frenching, no licking, no fingering, ... is that sux?

anyone can reccomend me $40 that can lick, finger, anal and frenchign? or almost impossible??

Freedom00
12-04-2006, 01:57 AM

anyone can reccomend me $40 that can lick, finger, anal and frenchign? or almost impossible??
bro not alot wl nowadays u can do that one..cos they dont like...maybe when u rtf the same wl they may allow

snake-eater
12-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Tried L18H16G15 last night,

Look petite and fair, like one small chinese girl, so decide to go for her.

Shower SOP, BJ super lousy. No feeling at all, like reluctant to even do it. Didi never managed to wake up at all. req for HJ to wake up lil bro, then proceed. FJ ok la, full of sound effect, but very fake and and quite loose leh. Released then left.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10 A boobs and crouching. But smooth skin though
BJ: 0/10 Worst i ever had.
FJ: 6/10
RTF: NO

BTW, can any bros enlighten me how to locate the house in L20? I always try to walk along there but no house leh. Only have some hotels with thai gers and their okt. Thanks in advance. ;)

snake-eater
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM

Anal is impossible la i feel, even in the freelance line, where we have to pay more, it is very hard to see any girl allowing anal coming along.

Freedom00
12-04-2006, 02:11 AM
Tried L18H16G15 last night,

RTF: NO

BTW, can any bros enlighten me how to locate the house in L20? I always try to walk along there but no house leh. Only have some hotels with thai gers and their okt. Thanks in advance. ;)
er
bro..l20 is cat80-150 hus ba..i remember..er btw..L18 and WH hus one adays service of girls veri bad lo..try not to go le..go L8-6 ba..better looking girls and OKTs..(ok fck im turning 1337 by looking at OKTS)and i moved frm L18H40 to L6H52 due to OKTs service..and of cos of 1 WL la..wahahaha:p

notsonewbird
12-04-2006, 04:59 AM
bro.. L20 got at least cat40 house. opp 2033
er
bro..l20 is cat80-150 hus ba..i remember..er

bangkoktonight
12-04-2006, 01:19 PM

Looks: 7/10 (cute ah)
F/j: 5/10 (actually i do most of the job, coz when she on top of me time out liao)
B/j: 5/10 (not strong)
finished it with handjob...

bro, read thru L6H66 thread, many gems there.

snake-eater
12-04-2006, 02:08 PM
er
bro..l20 is cat80-150 hus ba..i remember..er btw..L18 and WH hus one adays service of girls veri bad lo..try not to go le..go L8-6 ba..better looking girls and OKTs..(ok fck im turning 1337 by looking at OKTS)and i moved frm L18H40 to L6H52 due to OKTs service..and of cos of 1 WL la..wahahaha:p

Its true, Bro.. some of the gers attitude also damn fucked.

But the house i go to nowadays, H18, H16, the okt ok la. not so bad. I realise its better to go during off-peak periods or off-peak days, like Weekdays. If go during fridays or weekends, the gers service usually suck.

snake-eater
12-04-2006, 02:12 PM

Sorry, bro. What do u mean opp 2033? I dun really get it. L20 no brightly lighted house like L18 leh. I saw a H45, but seem like closed. There is a multi-storey house there which i think is sort of a temple? With very light lights. is it around there?:D

Sharpshooter
12-04-2006, 02:31 PM

That would be L20H40. It's the only legal Cat40 house in Lor.20

snake-eater
12-04-2006, 02:34 PM
That would be L20H40. It's the only legal Cat40 house in Lor.20

But Bro, where is it? I really dun seem to see any house there leh..:confused:

Sharpshooter
12-04-2006, 02:47 PM
I really dun seem to see any house there leh.

after you pass the clan association ( here these ppl play mahjong 365 days ), turn left , it's the 1st house after a small alley intersection where most FL ply their trade at night.
look out for the house no.

righteousness
12-04-2006, 06:23 PM
But Bro, where is it? I really dun seem to see any house there leh..:confused:

You know in diagonally from WH54 there is a road t junction. Go along the WH road to the greater number lorong side, turn left and after some time u will c it.

sengdude
12-04-2006, 06:47 PM
12/04/2006 L8H19G8

went down today in the afternoon wanting to try L8H66gG8 again, but some bro got her 1min earlier than me =(. so nvm, go walk around lor. then passed by H19 the OKT jio me in, hrm, kk go in look see look see. inside got alot of girls sia, then the OKT intro the girls to me, which ones can speak chinese lah, which ones are new lah, which ones service gd lah. then i saw G8 in a black dress, looks better than the rest, so ok, on her for 2 sessions. wah her room at 3rd floor, walk up there shag liao.
go in TCSS abit, then proceed to bath. she reali soap me and bath me until squeaky clean sia, then got out and dry myself and wait on bed. the catbath was SOP, but her small hands and slender fingers feel damn gd on my didi lol. took the chance to feel her whole body. woot nice ass, firm but not meaty, cfm gd to doggy! but boobs abit small lol.
k down to buisness, she say tired, wan me to be on top, i say wah, so early nia tired liao, then tease her abit, so she lan lan on top. point to note here: she bang down on ur didi damn hard sia, my stomach abit pain from the pounding. moans were gd, and she didn't use KY. i see her bang down until so hard, aiya dun bully her, so change to missionary, then finish her off. she then clean me up, then i tired liao so i told her i wanna lie down a while cos body aching. she sat beside me and took my arm and gave me a nice massage. 1st right arm, then left arm, then ask me turn over back massage. wah damn song, feel like king lidat. and she reali put in effort, feel like ur gf giving u massage after a hard dae at work lidat.
after she's done with the massage she lie down beside me and we cuddle for abit, then she kiss my cheek and say go bath le, so okok went to bath. came out and put on our clothes, then see her prancing in front of the mirror checking herself from all angles, so cute sia! then she walked me down and we said gdbye.

overall
name: ah mu
height: 162cm
looks: 7/10 (very wholesome face, looks like local, and speaks gd chinese)
boobs: 5/10 (34A? 32A? not for boob lovers, but i like all boobs ^_^)
bath: 7/10 (squeaky clean)
catbath: 7/10 (small and slender fingers feels damn gd on ur didi)
bj: 5/10 (SOP lol, this one needs more training)
fj: 7/10 (bangs abit too hard on me, but gd moans and no KY, which is a plus point)
attitude: 8.5/10 (no rushing maybe cos it's 2 sessions, but gd gf feel, abit blur and young type, and the way she laughes makes u feel at ease and breaks the ice)
frenching: nil (this is one big sad part)
damage: 80 (2 sessions) + 20 tips (sorry if i spoil the market bros, but she made my day)
RTF: definitely.

pete_the_fish
13-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Went down to L18 last nite, the girls from H14 alredy start their songkran celebrations, splashing passer by with powder and water hose.. :rolleyes:

But they were all dressed conservatively, if not I would have splash water with them. :D

Can try wear raincoat when you go to geylang these 2 days to prevent yourself from getting wet(by the girls) and also because it's raining lah.

If you got wet, can pay $40 ask the girl to dry your clothes for you too..haha

sawaddee songkran

shit8
15-04-2006, 04:49 AM
hmm peter fish ur nicks sounds farmiliar..u have a 'relative' in here ?? :p

hosayboh
15-04-2006, 06:09 AM
My Virgin Fr on L18H30G28

Bear with me guys, first time hor.

Went cheonging with my frens and as usual feel horny after few rounds of drinks, so off we went to GL. we went to H30 and i was looking at the fish tank went G28 came out of her room with a customer. I see her only, tell the OKT i take her. Paid $40 and went into the room. She wants to smoke, so i whipped out my lighter and smoke together with her as well as tCSS. We start undressing after finish smoking, then she ask me if want to extend. See her pretty face and big boobs how to disagree. heng got enuff vitM, so gave her to extend session. Meantime i sms my fren waiting outside of my extension, as him to go jalan.

Here comes the bathing part..... Quite SOP, she wash me all over the body as well as my didi. Then she gurgle some of the water, i tot wat she doing, then start to bbbj me. At first juz stand there to let her suck then i started to follow her rhythm and begin to move my hips. After 2 sessions (meaning she refilled her mouth with warm water again), she ask me out of bathroom to dry up.

Here comes the foreplay......Ask me to lie down and start to catbath me all over the body with special attention paid to my didi and balls. Shiok sia...nothing to do, so i started playing with her love hole as well as fondle and squeeze her left breast. She was like licking me all over the body from leg to nipple and stopping at the didi for more bbbj and balls licking.

Now the Fking......She ask me if want to start Fking her, of course i yes lah. Sibeh high liao. Promptly proceed to cap me and as usual started on top of me. After a few up downs, i was like looking at her breast jiggling up and down, we changed to misssionary and i start to F her like mad. Legs open, legs close, legs on shoulder......Started fast, then slow down then fast again then booom........cum inside her liao. Shit, so fast again. :p She took off my cap and clean up my didi. then she told me to wait, she gimme massage.

The masasage.......She went to wash up first, when she came back, ask me to tun ard and start on my back; from shoulder to legs all covered, she didnt do my front though, now tat i tink of it. haha. Oh yeah, got massage head also. Then, to tell me she is finished, she just collapse on my back. GF feeling siboh......then we lie like that for awhile then proceed to wash and dress up.

That's it.......The End.

Name: Pink
Age: Dunno leh, never ask as i tink she quite syt type or issit the drinks?
Height: abt 1.6
Looks: 8/10 (diff pple got diff taste ah, my taste quite ok lah)
Boobs: Cup C got ah, with brown nipples
Frenching: Got abit
Attitude: 9/10 (hardworking, smiles alot (oh, the smile :) ))
catbath: 7/10 (she never bua me with her body leh, 7/10 is bcos of bbbj)
Bj: 7/10 (will be better if got more suction)
fj: 8/10 (dun really noe how to rate this as it takes 2 to clap bah, at least she doesn't moan until u feel like u'r a super lover with big cock)
overall: 8/10
rtf: YES

GPLs
16-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Good evening to all,

I had RTF this gal twice and i guess she will be the one i will visit till she goes back. My description is after 2 RTFs so pls don assume you would get the same treatment.

I had first tried the same place with G5 but it was not anything to boast about so i did not post any info. Now for G8 it was a really different cos she had a beautiful set of rack. It was a C class and i was mesmerize just by looking at it for the first time.

I had long wonder that wonder bra would give us all a lot of illusions but never near the reality and right in front of me it was reality looking back at me. Sweet, natural and best of all memorable. To my opinion, its worth a many more looks.

Bath between us was nice cos i wanted to wash my hair cos jus finish work and she actually scrub my head and with her finger nails, i was having a comforting moment. After bathing, dried up and proceed to the bed.

She keep looking at me while doing her BJ and that look finish with the full view of her tits quallify as a Masterpiece of Michaleangelo (Sorry if wrong spelling):D , so as she was BJing me, she stop halfway and begin licking upwards towards my chest during this short interval she still had her hands whanking my brother, thats a pro 2 prong attack as i was near an uploading situation meaning premature ejaculation. Stop her hands for a moment.

She went back down and blew again for another few minutes and soon its time for the main course. Had her in missionary to warm up my butt and ties. Soon i was putting her legs upon my shoulders and i lift her butt slightly of the bed and started banging away. Its a pity theres no extra pillow if not i would prefer to use it instead. After 4 mins or so, i let her down and lift her to sit on my knob as its being a long time since i last had him polished in a upright position.

With this position, her rack wa sright in front of my face and i could do mt special stunt of licking 2 nipples at the same time, the 2 Cs were all natural and i was just enjoying away with mouth on one side and the hand on another and next i was banging her in that position. I lifted her as high as i could and set her onto my bro who was ready to enter her as if taking a deep dive of 2.0 difficulty less the somersaults.

I set her in this position for a few minutes and she was digging her nails into my back that for me was a personal high as i enjoy pain during sessions as such ( Pls don be mistaken that i am a freak as it was pain in a good way cos i could feel that i entered her really deep.).

When i lay her down on the mattress, i was standing and bonking while she was lying at the edge of the bed, this was my final stunt and i was bring good old knob all teh way out and entering upon him smelling the fresh air, in & out, in & out, in & out and finally the swimmies were sprinting for the small opening and into a sac. Hahaha!!!!

I slump onto her into breathlessness and i was satisfied with what had happen in that short span of our lifes. She hug me and i was surprised but soon my pesperiation set in and it was an obvious awkward moment for me. Soon after she went to bath first and i was mellowing down.

Took a bath and took short glimpse at her and smile. At the end of it, gave her 10 and a bar of Hershey's.

We smiled before we depart and exchange kisses. Before i set of on my way, felt 2 strong hands grabbed my butt and when i turn, it was that same smile which would always make me stay devote to this gal.

I do apologise once again if i am too draggy.

Thank you for your time.

Stats:
Looks: 8/10 (My own opinion only as i feel those Singapore models are already a 10 for me.)
Rack: 9/10 (It seeing to believe, -1 cos of small nipples)
Attitude: 9/10 (My own opinion only as i feel we still have more to explore maybe next time 2 sessions.)
BJ: 7/10 (The focus on my knob by her mouth was not much but i enjoyed her suction.)
FJ: 9/10 (This is one thing that was memorable for me, Pls be clear that it would not be the same for everyone.)
RTF: Twice already and many more to come.

Have fun Reading. :)

spidey82
17-04-2006, 12:21 AM
can any bro recommand L18 house 14 & house 10? hse 14 seems quite happening!

JWNY
18-04-2006, 04:53 PM
can any bro recommand L18 house 14 & house 10? hse 14 seems quite happening!
Why don't you go in and find out?

JWNY

peterfish
18-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Check out the CAT40 gem in my signature. SGD40 for all the works! She is mini-CAT150 in the form of a CAT40 WL! :D

GPLs
18-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Poor Gal, she gonna be bonk by many eager manhood in many variations.:p

Haha!!!

Bro Peterfish, too kind of you to share this gem. :D

peterfish
19-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Poor ?Gal, she gonna be bonk by many eager manhood in many variations.

Haha!!!

Bro Peterfish, too kind of you to share this gem
she is indeed one of a kind. Very rare to find such ho liao these days. Very accommodating. Any position and patterns physically possible, she will oblige.

Half of the WLs now don't provide BBBJ. AR-it is very rare. Anal-even rarer. But to find one that does all these at a mere SGD40, where to find? All these attributes are found only in CAT150!

By the way, with so many customers cumming to "try" her, how can she be POOR?

Raidster1
19-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Anyone have this experience, If your speak Thai, they give better service? Or is it the exact opposite as they think you have a thai wife. and is cheating on her?

natto3
19-04-2006, 11:38 AM
bro peterfish, pardon my ignorance, but what is cof?:o

natto3
19-04-2006, 11:45 AM
ALL commercial sex is very risky. If you're afraid of catching HIV/AIDS, DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT INDULGE IN COMMERCIAL SEX.

Find a nice virgin girl, get married.. and live happily ever after.
bro sam, you started this forum to cater for all finds of sex. do i sense a little hypocracy there?:rolleyes:

peterfish
19-04-2006, 12:22 PM
bro peterfish, pardon my ignorance, but what is cof?:o
CUM ON FACE!:D

peterfish
19-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Anyone have this experience, If your speak Thai, they give better service? Or is it the exact opposite as they think you have a thai wife. and is cheating on her?
not true. You don't need to be able to speak Thai to bonk a Thai Cat40 song song! All depends on your skill and the size of your gear!:D

natto3
19-04-2006, 12:55 PM
bro peterfish. singland so many shortform sometimes get confused. eg: pie,sle,tpe.aye,ecp and dunno where you going or coming(cim)! hehe :D

natto3
19-04-2006, 12:57 PM
bro sam, you started this forum to cater for all finds of sex. do i sense a little hypocracy there?:rolleyes:
sorry use wrong word there, contradiction would be better.;)

siamcutey
19-04-2006, 01:06 PM
sorry use wrong word there, contradiction would be better.;)

When one brings money into the picture, contradictions n morals are placed one side. Money talks louder.:D

hahaha
SC

Red_Perrier1099
19-04-2006, 01:51 PM

If you have a HOT ROD, doesnt matter if you speak thai or not.

You will even get extra like her giving you her phone number and going out with you in the morning for bonks!! ;)

But then if you cant speak thai, she give you her phone number for fiak?? :D

peterfish
19-04-2006, 04:54 PM
L6H66G18

Tried this girl.. She is great.. basically you can do anything. I asked her to cim while i fingered her ass... she is great...

The only downside is that she is ok looking (as per me).
Another satifaction customer of G18! Did you try anal with her? Her ass hole still quite "virgin" as it is quite tight. Maybe after all you guys tried anal with her, it might loosen up a bit for me to plunge my rod in without using KY like what I have tried on previous occasions.

reuters
19-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Another satifaction customer of G18! Did you try anal with her? Her ass hole still quite "virgin" as it is quite tight. Maybe after all you guys tried anal with her, it might loosen up a bit for me to plunge my rod in without using KY like what I have tried on previous occasions.

You like that say, RP1099 sure come hoot u. :eek:

peterfish
19-04-2006, 07:20 PM
You like that say, RP1099 sure come hoot u. :eek:
His tirak is in this line so he must learn to live with it. That is why he has started his "woes of a tirak" thread. Cos he knows that there is nothing he can do. So he lan lan.:eek:

peterfish
19-04-2006, 07:24 PM
But then if you cant speak thai, she give you her phone number for fiak??
yes lor. So this tells us that those who think they are "SPECIAL because they can speak Thai, is actually nothing at all cos the WL not only give to those who can speak Thai but to those who can't speak at all!

Must come as a big shock to you right when you found out that you are not the SPECIAL ONE:D

jdi813
19-04-2006, 07:43 PM
piang eh ... how many threads is this G18 saga going to spread to :mad:

bro Peterfish ... u've made ur point liao ... can we give this issue a rest in the L6H66 and cat40 threads or at least try to restrict this ongoing "saga" to RP1099's tirak thread

bro RP1099 ... let the matter rest ya ... no point in this war of words and with both of you with ur supporters ZAPPIN here and there, only serves to clutter up the existing threads

A_M_D
19-04-2006, 07:58 PM

bro Peterfish ... u've made ur point liao ... can we give this issue a rest in the L6H66 and cat40 threads or at least try to restrict this ongoing "saga" to RP1099's tirak thread

bro RP1099 ... let the matter rest ya ... no point in this war of words and with both of you with ur supporters ZAPPIN here and there, only serves to clutter up the existing threads

Yap bro u right, please stop that and carry on with the good FR.

Red_Perrier1099
20-04-2006, 01:43 AM

Bro, why you ask me to let the matter rest? I am not the one who bear grudges here. I post 1 post, peterfish post 5 posts....

I had restricted all my exchanges between him and me at the 66 thread or CIM thread. But he is the one who shit all over the shop.

Anyway, peterfish is just trying to advertise for G18 my tirak lah. since she is getting so much business from his referral, its good thing what. keke...

Red_Perrier1099
20-04-2006, 01:46 AM
yes lor. So this tells us that those who think they are "SPECIAL because they can speak Thai, is actually nothing at all cos the WL not only give to those who can speak Thai but to those who can't speak at all!

Must come as a big shock to you right when you found out that you are not the SPECIAL ONE:D

when did i ever say i am her special one???

You on the other hand said you are close to her and and she let you bonk her outside her house...what are you trying to prove to us by telling us that?

Ya lor, you cant speak thai and yet can have an intimate relationship with her, then you must be SPECIAL

I wonder who is the deluded one here.

hahahahahhhaaaaaah

A_M_D
20-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Wow liew all bro when all this well stop its going crazy :eek:

peterfish
20-04-2006, 08:33 AM

bro, thanks for your kind words. Let summarise this whole incident for those who are not aware. I just posted that this L6H66G18 is a gem and that she provided all the services that I listed down in my signature incuding rough sex. Then all of a sudden, this new nick, Red_Perrier 1099 was created and started to accuse me of lying abt the rough sex part. Then I showed him that G18 mobile number. He changed his tone and admitted that G18 provided all these services including rough sex. But he said that she didn't enjoy it although she appeared so when we did it. My reply was that when we go and call CAT40, do all of us seriously believed that they enjoyed having sex with us and if given a choice, I think they would rather bonk their real Thai Tiraks back home. But this sad fuck refused to believe and think that he is the special one.

then another new nick, Trillion Win came and posted a guy called David's mobile number and RP1099 claimed that Peterfish was David and has been haunting me with this mobile, threatening to call up at night. I meant who is so stupid to create a new nick and expose my own mobile number for all to see, right? It is obvious that RP1099 must have searched G18 mobile for numbers. So i rest my case on who is the real troble maker here. Kum Seah.

peterfish
20-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Bro, why you ask me to let the matter rest? I am not the one who bear grudges here. I post 1 post, peterfish post 5 posts....

I had restricted all my exchanges between him and me at the 66 thread or CIM thread. But he is the one who shit all over the shop.

You post one because what I said is true and you have nothing to argue or defend. Ok?

I came to Cat40 FR to tell all what a good bonk she is. You are the one who barged in to pour your woes. Please don't anyhow shit everywhere. If you can't control, pls wear a pamper.:D

jdi813
20-04-2006, 11:59 AM
bro, thanks for your kind words. Let summarise ...there's nothing kind in my words and i speak for myself cos i couldn't care less bout ur feud with RP in this whole senseless G18 "saga" ... so just drop the outright and sometimes personal chaks @ RP, the winning numers and the larger than life signatures please ... it's starting to be an eyesore to just surf any of the cat40 related threads nowadays Bro, why you ask me to let the matter rest? I am not the one who bear grudges here ...whatever the case i'm just imploring both of u to cut it out ... cos ur initially worked up response denouncing PF's FR started this whole thing ... if u let it go all the ranting will die a natural death eventually ... WLs nowadays not so pitiful that you can do whatever you damn well please with them la ... they will know how to take care of themselves ... any false FR if any will be found out eventually ... end of the day FRs are not a standard cos the service gotten is really more dependent on the person and the WL

Red_Perrier1099
20-04-2006, 01:51 PM
the case i'm just imploring both of u to cut it out ... cos ur initially worked up response denouncing PF's FR started this whole thing ... if u let it go all the ranting will die a natural death eventually ... WLs nowadays not so pitiful that you can do whatever you damn well please with them la ... they will know how to take care of themselves ... any false FR if any will be found out eventually ... end of the day FRs are not a standard cos the service gotten is really more dependent on the person and the WL

thanks for the "kind" words bro (i know there is nothing kind about what you said, just want to carry your balls lah, keke)...

Bro, first of all, if you have been following the saga between me and pf, you will know that his summary is full of bullshit.

2nd, I did not denounce his FR. Initially, I only said G18 do not like rough sex and I did not say he lied.

He posted an FR, I posted my comments. But seems like he is not happy about my comments. I have stopped replying to his nonsense, but he is still going around different threads to chak me. He wants to go around advertising for my tirak I also dont care.

None of my post gives you the impression that I pity WL. My stance is still the same.

G18 do not like rough sex and I hope people dont go there abusing her physically just because someone said she likes rough sex. (Did i say pf lied in this sentence?)

jdi813
20-04-2006, 03:03 PM
t.. I have stopped replying to his nonsense, but he is still going around different threads to chak me. He wants to go around advertising for my tirak I also dont care ...Thanks for that bro ... that one he will get sian after awhileNone of my post gives you the impression that I pity WL. My stance is still the same.

G18 do not like rough sex and I hope people dont go there abusing her physically just because someone said she likes rough sex. (Did i say pf lied in this sentence?)to tell u the truth ... i oso neber follow the ongoing G18 saga ... usually i jus see no FR than i move on liao ... no la ... i meant dun need to worry bout G18 and the rough sex ... if she dun like she will do the necessary

Thanks again for helpin work towards more peaceful, productive and relevant cat40 threads ... cheers :D

kengmaidai
21-04-2006, 02:39 AM
bros, my FR on Lor 8 h66c Gal 18 this afternoon...

name, cant remember.
looks: 7/10 (i donno why i like her looks)
bbbj+69 : i requested her to bbbj and 69.
kissing no.
fj: 7/10
ar: no
rtf: yes... she got the potential.... ;)

quite patient gal, nvr seems to rush me. slowly giving me the gal friend treatment.
Sorry bros, newbie here will try to improve and write a better and nicer fr next time.

Disclaimer: She might be my meat, your poison.

tantee
21-04-2006, 12:19 PM
L8H66GG28

this is my virgin fr. hope its not too boring.

after reading so many frs on g28 i went down with my suck cock buddy a night ago at 1215am to have a look see. before her i had another girl on my mind, g99. but wasted that day she on leave. then we pondered a while before we went to choose. of course i choose g 28 and the okt also said highly recomended. her tits were not too bad too.

in the room she help me strip and after she strip i saw that she indeed had quite firm and good i think C cup tits.im a tit man la. dirty thoughts start to come into my head and before shower im hard like rock liao! she see liao say wah you like me ah? i paiseh just smile. in the shower it is sop with a little ice breaker talk and handjobs to my dick.

on tyhe bed liao is different story. start off with naked powder body rub and nipple sucking. like many bros said her service really make you feel like king. her blow job was with cd but anyway many combo with her head movement and ahe allowed fingering too. since it was so good i requested her to carry on bj for bt 15mins beore i entered her. by then, her bj had already suck my sperm till halfway in my cock liao and when i entered her with less than 10 pumps i shot my sperm into her. wasted it was so fast as i had not fuck in more than a month liao but no regrets about her bj. after that she give me a little hj to drain all the sperm and a little massage before going to shower.

name, cant remember.
body:tits c cup i think and a little tummy. skin fair with small tattoos on left wrist and back.
height: around 1.6
looks: 7/10 (if no tummy then 8/10)
bj+finger :bj 9/10 i requested she say can
kissing no.
fj: 4/10 came too fast due to superb bj
ar: no
rtf: yes... of course, but i will conquer g99 first!

recomended this girl to my buddy too. one of the rare cat 40 gems of gl imo.

jdi813
21-04-2006, 02:43 PM
L8H66GG28ZUNBO ... L8H66G where got G28 ??? :confused:

Can u check either the gal's number or the house number to see which is not correct ... Good effort anyway ya :p

Sharpshooter
21-04-2006, 05:05 PM
L8H66GG28

this is my virgin fr. hope its not too boring ...............................
after reading so many frs on g28 i went down recomended this girl to my buddy too. one of the rare cat 40 gems of gl imo.

G26 izzit ?

jdi813
21-04-2006, 06:59 PM
G26 izzit ?dun think so la ... the description in the FR dun sound like G26 and unless he went for his bonk more than a week ago the circumstances he described dun sound like 66G ... maybe he went 66C or more likely 66E

and1
21-04-2006, 08:34 PM
dun think so la ... the description in the FR dun sound like G26 and unless he went for his bonk more than a week ago the circumstances he described dun sound like 66G ... maybe he went 66C or more likely 66E

Bro jdi ... still visit G99 ?? :D

d4vil
22-04-2006, 12:23 AM
H14G148
Today brought my friend to lose his virginity.walked around a couple of houses could not find the right one for us. Went to hse 20 as a couple of weeks ago when we were scouting around, my friend say one of the girl is appealing to him. But too bad it was dinner time for them, haha i could see the disappointment on my friend's face.

So we proceeded to hse 14, because my friends recommended it to me. When i entered the house, woah! Full squad, as it was only like 7pm at that time. So the abundance of girls make the choice hard for me. I let my friend choose first before noticing this pretty face among the crowd. Then i proceeded to make my choice and make the payment.

She held my hands up to the room. When i entered the room, i was greeted by this really nice smell. We chatted a little, and as soon as she knows i speak mandarin, we started chatting. Asking name, where she came from and all etc. In the shower, she started working her tongue on me, on my lower body. She licked profusely at my groin area, with each lick, her hands started to roam around and soon my penis erected.

Then we proceeded to dry ourself, and i lie on the bed. Soon enough she was workin on my penis, without the cd. OMG, the feeling is goood!!! Damn, could feel everypart of her warm and wet mouth against the sides of my cork. That was a really tight BJ. She was makin some moans as she licked around my groin. And after that, the CD was on. And she started riding me. i lowered her onto me, so that i could lick her breats and her lips. She started be pecking me, but i was on fire and i extended my tongue into those soft lush lips of hers. Then i changed to be on top of her, and was really pumping her hard.With every thrust, i could feel her Vagina contracting, and her moans louder each time. Then i proceeded on, to lifting her legs on my shoulder, and with each full thrust thumping on her nice soft butt.
Next, i took her from behind, one of my favourite position. Everytime i backstabbed her, could feel her butt vibrating, wooooh, damn nice. LOVE it. damn, i still couldnt cum. So she started riding me, with her back facing me, she clipped her legs around mine. damn, it was good shit, and she rides fast. man. Could feel the meat of the ass grinding on my dick. Still couldnt cum, she told me to try standing move. She moved on to the side of the bed, and lifted one leg up, from there i took her from behind again. still cant cum, omg, my penis is a crazy dick. den i went on top of her and pump her fuckin hard, she was almost screaming, man we were both sweating, den i started to rub her nice soft nipples with my tongue playing hockey with her and BOOOM i exploded, and i heard the alarm as soon as i cum. TIMES up. ahahaha, time well spent. proceed to shower, she was very friendly all the while and we teased one another a lot, haha. GOOD CHOICE!!

Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Attitude : 8/10
BJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8/10

GOOD STUFF BROS!:)

LeMans
22-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Hi bros,

Juz went today for a thai bath and juz to hv a post on my experience.

Been to my bro spotter recomendations to tis L8h66Eg8. My first impression of a gal next door, but okt too recommend her as a hot tea combo. After the sop, she began her bj. 30secs of ball licking 2 mins of bj wif helmet..Of course also wif hot tea. Overall feels quite nice and warm of course.Her stereo sound was gd ,moaning thru out.....

after 10mins of ramming, i completed my mission. We also carried on watching some mtvs on her 14 inch tv also have sm smalll talk. A freindly gal who tease herself as moo(pig in thai) as she was quite chubby....but to my surprise i saw her photo a year ago,she was indifferent. Slim man.....

Her smile and laugher breaks the ice...A attributes as some onli proceed to the bathroom to do area cleaning..hahhaha...

Face- 6/10
figure-5.5/10
B.j-7/10
TIts- 34+b/c
So bros out there any gd recommends next time. Remember PM mi hehe

P.s...You wont earn interest for storing your sperm in your balls, why not waste it

LeMans
22-04-2006, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=d4vil]H14G148

Soon enough she was workin on my penis, without the cd. OMG, the feeling is goood!!! Damn, could feel everypart of her warm and wet mouth against the sides of my cork. That was a really tight BJ.

Hi bro,

I like good blow jobs,will be on my list next trip:) Thx for the gd stuff.....

bkk6413
22-04-2006, 05:01 PM
WH2G10

Went down looking for G20 but not available so tried G10

Name: Pui
Body: small tits probably b cup
Height: abt 1.6
Looks: 7/10, tanned with tummy
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
Very friendly, pleasing and playful. No rush make use of full time slot doing massage.
rft: maybe if G20 not available

G20 is getting very hot nowadays. One of the prettiest ever tried with very good service and excellent bbbj

tantee
22-04-2006, 09:56 PM
ZUNBO ... L8H66G where got G28 ??? :confused:

Can u check either the gal's number or the house number to see which is not correct ... Good effort anyway ya :p

i remember is g28. she is in the house beside one close down one. inside got g99 also but that day she off. paiseh i cant remember the house. if you want to try her just go and look for a girl with no.28

jdi813
23-04-2006, 02:12 PM
i remember is g28. she is in the house beside one close down one. inside got g99 also but that day she off. paiseh i cant remember the house. if you want to try her just go and look for a girl with no.28the one close down is 66A ... so the house u went to is 66C ...

guessed as much cos 66E dun have a G99

redlord
23-04-2006, 02:17 PM
the one close down is 66A ... so the house u went to is 66C ...

guessed as much cos 66E dun have a G99

You are a sharp-shooter ! :D every moment which house which gal also you know ....very good .

shit8
26-04-2006, 04:52 AM
eh i juz kaypo..anyway try l8h66eg2 b4 not..those gpt try le..pls do write an FR..thanx

zhero
26-04-2006, 08:52 PM
i shall post this virgin FR which bro spotter542 and shit8 has encouraged.

was feeling kinda horny today so i decided to read a couple of threads and found out that wh54 is famous for its big melons and bad reputation. But still i had this mentality that there were bound to be Gems.

So i Went in and tooka peek, and decided that g1 was the sweetest thing i saw so far, so mai tu liaoz. i decided on her...tcss abit but everything else was very SOP, these included the shower and the catbath...BJ was average teasing me with her fingers, while i was fondling her big melons. YUMMY!

as i felt my climax was reaching, i decided to pump her le..did her missonary and within 4mins i cummed. damn song, lie down together and she hugged me like im her bf. took a can of drink and went home after that.

Name: Nong
Body: 7/10 (bit of baby fats and quite tall bout 1.64 likedat)
Boobs:8.5/10 ( c cup but dunno fake not)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: of coz ( she ahs 6 more months to go)

hope u all like this

shit8
27-04-2006, 12:12 AM
i shall post this virgin FR which bro spotter542 and shit8 has encouraged.

nice try for a 1st FR..dont forget to post more nice FRs next time ok. Thanx

Rated_"R"_Star
27-04-2006, 12:22 PM
So I presume L8 now left with 3 houses?

Sharpshooter
27-04-2006, 05:37 PM

Besides Hse66c , Hse66e & Hse66g , there's still Hse17 & Hse19 further up.

Rated_"R"_Star
27-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Just return from L6H70 and notice there are 2 new gals? Anyone knows who they are replacing there?

peterfish
28-04-2006, 08:16 AM
For those who like anal, pls also try L18H34G31. If you take 2 sessions, she allows 2 shots if you can do it again within 40 min.:D

A great value for money package!

Only drawback is that she don't really BBBJ. Balls got licked and sucked but she don't swallow the entire rod raw.:cool:

siamcutey
28-04-2006, 10:36 AM
For those who like anal, pls also try L18H34G31. If you take 2 sessions, she allows 2 shots if you can do it again within 40 min.:D

Actually best trick is still to book 1 session 1st and cum and if u like then book 1 more and cum another.

If I book 2 sessions at 1 time, I also cum 1 time only. Maybe my mind tell me to do 1 slowly at a time.

hehehe
SC

Clit_LickeR
28-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Besides Hse66c , Hse66e & Hse66g , there's still Hse17 & Hse19 further up.
Bro Rated_"R"_Star and Sharpshooter, i think i got pass by L8 hse 70... looks like another fish tank opening soon... Cos from the deco looks likely to be one...
Will keep you guys update of that hse 70 whenever i pop by GL... ;)
Bro walabis, Duke, Ibonk, Redlord~~~ you guys frequent GL there... care to recce for us? :D

jdi813
28-04-2006, 01:16 PM
... L8 hse 70 ... looks like another fish tank opening soon ... Cos from the deco looks likely to be one ...dun think so la ... it is the same deco from the last time they were in operation ... closed down damn long liao ... used to be a hot favourite at one point of time in 1999 when Nok (G26) and co were still here ... now look more like a storehouse than anything else with all the cartons of soft drinks stacked in the front

Clit_LickeR
28-04-2006, 01:39 PM
dun think so la ... now look more like a storehouse than anything else with all the cartons of soft drinks stacked in the front
Roger... Point Noted...
But hor... if storehouse, then how come they re-renovate it till so nice and just to store water and tissue boxes? This is why i think that will be another Fish Tank. :confused:
Sorry to mislead Bros... :o
Recce team aborted... tonite my mission cancelled...

jdi813
28-04-2006, 02:09 PM
... if storehouse, then how come they re-renovate it till so nice and just to store water and tissue boxes? This is why i think that will be another Fish Tank ...i not sure but if i remember correctly the reno is not new ... was from the batch after nok and the next batch that included the cute cute G10 and the big neh neh G26 ... the last batch for L8H70 ... after that it was used as some music centre or so the sign hanging on the door said ... but nowadays my memory not that good anymore ... so i might be wrong :o

Rated_"R"_Star
28-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Bro Rated_"R"_Star and Sharpshooter, i think i got pass by L8 hse 70... looks like another fish tank opening soon... Cos from the deco looks likely to be one...
Will keep you guys update of that hse 70 whenever i pop by GL... ;)
Bro walabis, Duke, Ibonk, Redlord~~~ you guys frequent GL there... care to recce for us? :D

Its not another fish tank. Confirm. Because my friend and i actually wanted to go in but the Uncle say it is a supermarket, something like that.

FreshBird83
28-04-2006, 11:15 PM
FreshBird here first time to gl and of cos this will be my first FR, if not gd plz all bros duo duo liang jie.

L6H52G8

Went down ard 5plus 6,alone, though after reading this forum i'd decided to make L6H52 my very first stop. Stepped in, OKT asked me slowly choose, i see the ladies all staring at me i oso paisei, OKT then recom G8. Dun feel like standing ard there for too long so str8 away accepted G8.

She looked like chinese, also spoke pretty clear mandarin to me. Ht abt 158-160, just nice for me (i like small sized ones). Attitude very friendly, very nice.. like a playful gf style.

Went in room, we took off our clothes, nice pair of A or B with pointy nipples(i not much of a boobs guy). After that brought me in to shower, notin special so i supposed its SOP, but we tcss abit in there. Got out, i didnt know wat to do so sit on bed wait for her, she then asked me ly down. She then carried on licking my nipples and other parts of my body(u guys called tt catbath isit?). Kept letting her breast to "sweep" over my didi. Then cap on, and went on to bj me for abt 5 min almost non stop.Licked my didi while playing with my balls. After that she came up and did a bit more licking b4 she straddled onto me. After awhile she say tired so changed to missionary, legs around then legs up on my shoulders while i pump away. Then she say i looked tired, she got on top again. After awhile i ask to change to doggy, felt so much better. Turned my head scadi see myself banging her in the mirror, damn kinky, .....baboom.

Still got time, we tcss abit more then she massage me. She say dunno how to massage just anyhow only, i said it felt gd enuff. Cleaned up,hug, kiss on cheek, bye bye

Name: Darr (something liddat, but maybe bcos i told her its my first time there, she anyhow give name)
Body: 9/10 (of cos, she fits my type of small sized, may not be everyones' taste)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (A or B wif pointy nips, i'm not much of boobs guy)
BJ: 7.5/10 (standard stuff)
FJ: 7.5/10 (i'm used to the tight feel of my ex, but tts many years back, soft but sexy moaning, she got sweet voice btw)
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly, knows how to break the ice well after knowing its my first time there)
RTF: Yes, she fits my bill of a SYT and got good attitude, plus... just got progress package, so maybe i'll head back soon :P

Dear bros.... sorry if i too chiong hei(long winded). First WL, First FR, i hope i'll get to contribute more down the road.

FreshBird83
28-04-2006, 11:24 PM
<<if i'd double posted, i'm sorry... something wrong with sbf, very slow>>

FreshBird here first time to gl and of cos this will be my first FR, if not gd plz all bros duo duo liang jie.

L6H52G8

Went down ard 5plus 6,alone, though after reading this forum i'd decided to make L6H52 my very first stop. Stepped in, OKT asked me slowly choose, i see the ladies all staring at me i oso paisei, OKT then recom G8. Dun feel like standing ard there for too long so str8 away accepted G8.

She looked like chinese, also spoke pretty clear mandarin to me. Ht abt 158-160, just nice for me (i like small sized ones). Attitude very friendly, very nice.. like a playful gf style.

Went in room, we took off our clothes, nice pair of A or B with pointy nipples(i not much of a boobs guy). After that brought me in to shower, notin special so i supposed its SOP, but we tcss abit in there. Got out, i didnt know wat to do so sit on bed wait for her, she then asked me ly down. She then carried on licking my nipples and other parts of my body(u guys called tt catbath isit?). Kept letting her breast to "sweep" over my didi. Then cap on, and went on to bj me for abt 5 min almost non stop.Licked my didi while playing with my balls. After that she came up and did a bit more licking b4 she straddled onto me. After awhile she say tired so changed to missionary, legs around then legs up on my shoulders while i pump away. Then she say i looked tired, she got on top again. After awhile i ask to change to doggy, felt so much better. Turned my head scadi see myself banging her in the mirror, damn kinky, .....baboom.

Still got time, we tcss abit more then she massage me. She say dunno how to massage just anyhow only, i said it felt gd enuff. Cleaned up,hug, kiss on cheek, bye bye

Name: Darr (something liddat, but maybe bcos i told her its my first time there, she anyhow give name)
Body: 9/10 (of cos, she fits my type of small sized, may not be everyones' taste)
FJ: 7.5/10 (i'm used to the tight feel of my ex, but tts many years back, soft but sexy moaning, she got sweet voice btw)
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly, knows how to break the ice well after knowing its my first time there)
RTF: Yes, she fits my bill of a SYT and got good attitude, plus... just got progress package, so maybe i'll head back soon :P

Dear bros.... sorry if i too chiong hei(long winded). First WL, First FR, i hope i'll get to contribute more down the road.

FreshBird83
28-04-2006, 11:46 PM
<<sorry if i double posted... either the forum or my com got something wrong>>

L6H52G8

tantee
29-04-2006, 02:07 AM
finally have conquered g99. and it was a well deserved victory.

here is my fr...

went to gl with my buddy to look for massage at bs earlier but decided it was not wort it....yet:)
then we walked down to l8 as i suggested i want to go and see if g99 is avalible.
went there and OH YES, she had just finished with a customer. booked her IMMEDIATELY as i had read about her massive tits. i love tits man! although at first glance she did not have such a good looking face, her tits and figure made up for it. after all, all i want is service. and i got it in abundance loh.

inside the room i waited for her to take off her clothes to confirm her big tits was real. WAH PIANG, is really real big loh at least D CUP! pink nipples some more! Instantly my cock stand when i remove my underwear...again...those tits, pink nipples, trimmed pussy hair, round ass....that figure....wah lau i wasted no time man go grope her once in the shower. shower pretty sop but then i was focused on her tits.

on the bed, wah i think she figured out i'm in love with her tits and she keep using them to rub my cock. her bj suction is with cd on and hot tea but quite sop la, up down only. but those tits!!!! the feeling is shoikness man. i ask her for tit fuck and wah, my dick was buried in her boobs valley man. she really was friendly and had a GF feeling and she never rushed me. i dont know why also, today after boinking her i cant shoot so i requested extension. fuck her in missionary, doggy and cowboy still never cum but i kept holding on to her tits and when change to cowgirl, i sprained my thumb while grabbing her tits..dont know how also:o So she hj me, lick nipple while i play her tits again. after that
cowgirl again before i shot my cum deep into her. a lot too. wah all i can say is she was really worth the $80. after that she massaged me and then time was up as she had a booking after me.

name-Da
age-she say 29
face-quite ok la-6.5/10
tits-D cup
height-1.65
body-can compare to miss s'pore universe carol cheong. no bluff! no tua kang! her hairstyle also almost the same- 9.5/10
bj-quite sop so 6/10
fj- good surround sound and those tits w/ pink nipples bouncing-8/10 willing to change positions
ar-nil
hj-good variations 7/10
RTF - OF COURSE MAN! with tits and a body like hers, why not? service top notch.

really gorgeous boobs and body man. even touching, squeezing and sucking them is worth the price liao. with her i imagine im fucking miss s'pore universe Carol Cheong!

sammyboyfor
29-04-2006, 04:18 AM
<<if i'd double posted, i'm sorry... something wrong with sbf, very slow>>

There is nothing wrong with the forum. There is something wrong with your eyesight though. :mad:

I have taken great pains to explain the system in the forum preamble

http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

You obviously couldn't be bothered to read the instructions first.

peterfish
29-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Actually best trick is still to book 1 session 1st and cum and if u like then book 1 more and cum another.

If I book 2 sessions at 1 time, I also cum 1 time only. Maybe my mind tell me to do 1 slowly at a time.

hehehe
SC
True but if the WL knows that it is 2 sessions, she will take a longer time for CAT BATH and BBBJ. So the tempo is much more relaxed.:)

29-04-2006, 10:41 AM
just tired G7 fr L6H77(i think)

short one

looks: 8
Cup: nice natural soft Cs
size: petite.. the type i like

in the looks department G7 is shiok can match girls you see in orchard but when it comes to service .. i give her a 5.5 too rush

good for bros who are into looks

29-04-2006, 10:44 AM
just tired G7 fr L6H77(i think)

short one

looks: 8
Cup: nice natural soft Cs
size: petite.. the type i like

in the looks department G7 is shiok can match girls you see in orchard but when it comes to service .. i give her a 5.5 too rush

good for bros who are into looks

pai sei think is house 72

sky84
29-04-2006, 11:19 AM
L8H66G1

G1
i was early yesterday night 1am waiting to meet friends so decided to make a detour first. without scouting much, just headed to H66 and saw 2 girls inside. Only average, not a looker but feeling horny so went in and just paid at the counter choose the girl in pink, should be G1. went in, she started shower, rinse with listerine. after SOP went to bed, sprinkled poweder on my body before the normal catbath, hot/cold bj with cap on. nothing much special. then proceeded to FJ, totally turned off when she hurriedly told me faster finish, pain. pussy was ok, not that tight. i pumped her in missionarry all the way. came after 10 mins cos no mood liao, just finish the fj and went to shower then left. maybe i was her last customer after her long day working. i dont blame her though... but no rtf for sure.

Looks 5/10 (average or a little below average, not much makeup on)
Body 5/10 (little flabby)
Boobs 6/10 (saggy though should be around a C)
FJ 3/10 (routine and no mood after her complains)
BJ 4/10 (normal suction but grabs ur balls quite hard)

RTF: definately NOT

sky84
29-04-2006, 12:15 PM
L8H66G1

G1
i was early yesterday night 1am waiting to meet friends so decided to make a detour first. without scouting much, just headed to H66 and saw 2 girls inside. Only average, not a looker but feeling horny so went in and just paid at the counter choose the girl in pink, should be G1. went in, she started shower, rinse with listerine. after SOP went to bed, sprinkled poweder on my body before the normal catbath, hot/cold bj with cap on. nothing much special. then proceeded to FJ, totally turned off when she hurriedly told me faster finish, pain. pussy was ok, not that tight. i pumped her in missionarry all the way. came after 10 mins cos no mood liao, just finish the fj and went to shower then left. maybe i was her last customer after her long day working. i dont blame her though... but no rtf for sure.

Looks 5/10 (average or a little below average, not much makeup on)
Body 5/10 (little flabby)
Boobs 6/10 (saggy though should be around a C)
FJ 3/10 (routine and no mood after her complains)
BJ 4/10 (normal suction but grabs ur balls quite hard)

RTF: definately NOT

FreshBird83
29-04-2006, 12:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with the forum. There is something wrong with your eyesight though. :mad:
I have taken great pains to explain the system in the forum preamble
You obviously couldn't be bothered to read the instructions first.

sorry boss sorry..... can allow me or help me remove the extra postings? looks kinda messy having multi same post....

was too eager to share ... so a bit gan chong... sorry boss.... wont do it again...

STI0565
29-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Sorry can write abt one cat $40 gal at Lor08 hse66c gal 99 whom i've bonked 1 - 2 weeks ago before i joined this forum?
Anyway, here's my short encounter... (i will try to improve my writing)
Gal:99 (i can remember she got a note book in her room at 2nd lvl one)
looks: 7/10 she looked pretty in my eyes...
bust: b - c cup
body: she look great to me.
bbbj: yes. i rate her 7/10. (with hot water)
Fj: 7.5/10 i think she's great in it becos' i have beed starved (of sex) for quite some time.

Sorry for this poorly written gal's report.
i will try to improve in time to come bros...
Thank you.
Have a nice day ahead bros.

Signed off;
STI0565

Rated_"R"_Star
29-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Geylang is so packed with MEN last night. Must be the "extra" money that we have last night. I heard L8 houses WLs gets up to 25 customers last night.That's all lot and I bet they are very tired last night.

jdi813
29-04-2006, 01:58 PM
yeah ... last night GL was packed solid with guys ... all WLs working almost non-stop sia

kengmaidai
29-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi bro out there , try try see if u like........

L8H66CG9

Standard SOP b4 out from e bath room (nothing special,strip then bath) every nice little thing start after i dried my body & sit on her bed. 1st she approach with a mug of hot water,then she took a mouth full & kneel right in front & then.......... bird was drown in that mouth full of hot liquid with her smooth movement combine with that sexy (ummmm..........) wow just can't wait to start the FJ. After a short while she spilt out that hot bird soup,just when i was bout to begin FJ omg she start it all over again (this went on & on for 3 rounds) finally that mug is empty........... she gentlely push me to that lying position & here cum the slow & steady BBBJ. I was trying to attack her with my hands while she was doing BBBJ (oh shit cought redhanded,she dun play my games). She begin FJ with positioning herself on top (SOP) so i attack again (this time with my bird) , just a few stroke she give up...... now i'm the working man (slight movement from me,she change to another position)this time ride the little ponny............ there goes end the game(my killing Position) with a little hug on the bed end these sexion ..............

Name: Dun know(never practise to ask)
Body: 6/10 ( quite short bout 1.5+- likedat)
Boobs: 6/10 ( b cup not gd in estemating size )
BBBJ: 8/10 (with hot water X 3 round + 1 X normal solid)
FJ: 6/10 ( cooperate wells in wat position u want but lazy when she's on top )
GFE: 6/10
RTF: of coz ( already visit her more than 3 time)

1st visit i dun get the ending hug :D

jdi813
29-04-2006, 09:59 PM
L8H66G1which house 66 ... 66C or 66E ... cannot be 66G cos they dun have a G1 ... but i think most prob u went to L6H66 instead

Oxbridge
30-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Sorry can write abt one cat $40 gal at Lor08 hse66c gal 99 whom i've bonked 1 - 2 weeks ago before i joined this forum?
Anyway, here's my short encounter... (i will try to improve my writing)
Gal:99 (i can remember she got a note book in her room at 2nd lvl one)
looks: 7/10 she looked pretty in my eyes...
bust: b - c cup
body: she look great to me.

Signed off;
STI0565

Was going to pick her a few weeks ago too... but got turned off when she opened her mouth, especially the way she talks :rolleyes: ... only nice when viewed from afar.

FreshBird83
02-05-2006, 12:41 AM
ehh..... with regards to my very frist tryout of a WL... i want to ask.... is it lame to ask for a hug/kiss b4 i leave the room?

shit8
02-05-2006, 01:02 AM
that depends..reallie..

darkforce
02-05-2006, 02:22 AM
... is it lame to ask for a hug/kiss b4 i leave the room?

no need to ask , action speak louder than words , JUST DO IT !

kuku07
02-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Sometime i felt it feels betterif they auto give u a kiss or hug b4 u leave... :D

donnieboi
02-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi All,

I'm newbie posting but been in the scene for some time. Here is something for you out there.

L6H66G12

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7.5 (B Cup)
BBBJ: 8(hot and cold water in shower)
FJ : 7.5 (various postion)

RTF: YEAH!

Maybe becoz i been there few times so she offer me BBBJ with hot and cold treatment.:p

shit8
02-05-2006, 04:50 PM
no need to ask , action speak louder than words , JUST DO IT !

wah bro where have u disappeared to sia..sms u also bo reply

leelite
03-05-2006, 03:43 AM
just got back from geylang...lol..tired=x...not becos of fucking but becos of working 12hrs for the past few days=x...got a few project to gao ding...haha..well anyway went with my friends to geylang jalan jalan then go see see the prc mei meis...kao alot chio wan sia=x..just when i am quite tight with vit.M...sian=x ok lan lan go tank...went to L18H14..saw tis gal 178 whom is quite cute...look like local poly student sia=x...but then others like not very nice..so went with my friend to H16&18 i tink to see see..then my friend go for a gal in H18...then i decided go bk to have the 178...well..i walked back and relise she was taken=x...bo bian...wait lo...dun wana miss the gem...haha..ok time fly..she come out with a tower wrapping only(tink cos no time put bk clothes wan save time) then led me into her rm...nice rm deco with teddy bears ard...haha...wad a cute gal...

ok..sop in bath...tcss then go out liao..lie on the bad...on a closer look she really look damn like poly student..especially her chi..sounds like those from malaysia come sg stdy wan..ok..start with simple catbath..nip..down to stomah..tight...then back agn...constantly brushing her tits on my body...lay on me and peck me...ok after that she take out condom and put it on my gun...then start to bj..well too bad not a bbbbj but then her sucktion quite gd..consider with cd on..then after like 1min she crimb on me and start rocking..tink getting late and she's tired la...so after a while ask me swith to missionary liao...very innitiative gal..ask for changing position after that...then tink too tired ar..horny but can not come out...so in the end pcc for me till cum...just nice bell sounded=x..haha..so zhun..went out a happy man although is pcc out wan..cos she really looks sweet and service wise not bad.

FR on L18H14G178
Name: ning(i tink)
ht: 158-160(Ard there)
Wt: medium size but no fats and tummy is flat
looks: 7.5/10 (one of the sweetest gal i see in tank..looks damn like local..light mk up but nice still)
tits:7/10 doesnt allow me to plae with nip,may b cos i 1st on her=x..but her pinkish nip m up for that..really PINK sia!!
Bj: 6/10 suction not bad with tougue action but too short(mayb 2 session will longer ba)
Fj: 7/10 tired or shy..? she didnt moan much..but to me gv me a shy feeling la..come like once or twice..(i feel la) and pussy is tight
Overrall:7/10 nice face nice figure nice pussy..what can i ask for? best if can bbbbj hah
RTF: yes...going to tk her 2session..nxt time must hao hao plae with her=) hahaz

sorry for the long fr=x..i dont write fr offen so tis my 2nd or 3rd wan..hah..thanx=) hope u bros like it and up me if can:D

sengdude
03-05-2006, 04:48 PM
03/05/2006 L6H66G11

went down in the afternoon todae, wanted to try some of the WLs which the other bros have given a gd FR, but reached L18 onli, no mood liao, so decide to walk around abit more. ended up at L6, so went into H66, heard that G18 is damn gd, wanted to try her. went in, onli left 4 WLs there. 1st look, not my taste, so asked OKT if G18 is available. alamak, she todae rest. i was about to walk out when G11 came out of her room. hrm, 1st look not bad, so ok lah, told OKT i on her 2 sessions. hohoho, not a bad move after all.
went in, normal TCSS, ask name lah,age lah blah blah. she stripped, hrm, not bad body, nips are long and dark. so went in to bath. her english is passable, but hard to catch wad she saying. ask me if wan to do 2 time or 1 time slowly, replied 1 time. bath was gd man. halfway she squat down and jus bj there, song man. bath me until clean clean liao then went out to dry. she said her name is ah bui (as in hokkien 'fatty', some thai name i suppose) came out nia, help me dry myself (very auto).
k, on the bed liao. lie down onli, lie on me and french liao. woot i like. catbath was gd, not a part of body spared, very nice and slow. halfway she lifted up my thighs, i tink wanna gimme AR, but i told her dunwan, so she went on to bbbj. her bbbj damn power sia, the tounge run along the whole vein on the underside of the didi, and flick at the head there, bth man. and when she swallow my whole didi ( heng it's small so can swallow ^_^), the sexsation was overwhelming sia.
next she cap me and ride me. one thing, she's damn auto, no need tell her to do anything, she auto change 3 positions on top man. 1st one facing me, 2nd one sideways, 3rd one back facing me, showing her ass. ride until bth liao, put her down and chiong her hard in missionary. see her eyes looking back at me while i pump her, very soon unload liao. maintained that position a while, then she pushed my head towards her and more frenching. nice. help me clean up lah, then say go bath 1st then gimme massage. hrm, her massage was passable. then halfway she say wait arh, then she go take the SalonPas plaster and put on my shoulders, wah, machiam GF lidat. then lie down and rest abit. i see her machiam tired, so gave her a little massage also. i see time almost up liao, so i say wanna go put on clothes, she say later, hug 1st, then pull me down and hugged her from behind. before leaving, she did the "sa-wa-di-kap" gesture with the 2 palms together, and said sorry cos she abit tired (which i couldn't tell at all). kissed me before i leave the room and told me to take care. nice.

overall
Name: ah bui (sounds like hokkien 'fatty')
Looks: 6.5/10 (the more u look, the prettier she gets)
body: 6.5/10 (can see a little bit hourglass)
boobs: 6/10 (gd B-cup, close to C i tink)
catbath: 8/10 (all over the body, arms and legs not spared)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (amazing)
fj: 9/10 (auto change position, moaning abit fake, but the way she looks into ur eyes makes up for it)
attitude: 9/10 (no rush at all, and very GF feeling, very nice)
frenching: 7.5/10 (alot of tongue-ing)
damage: 40 + 40 + 10 tips (she gave me a chewing gum before i left)
RTF: definitely

seekfun
03-05-2006, 05:17 PM
The $40 thai in GL most dun speak english so how do bros here communicate with them? Like how do u indicate to them what u wanna them to do?? Sorry if i sound very ignorant hooor...peiseh paiseh...

jdi813
03-05-2006, 06:20 PM
The $40 thai in GL most dun speak english so how do bros here communicate with them? Like how do u indicate to them what u wanna them to do?? Sorry if i sound very ignorant hooor...peiseh paiseh...some of the WL speak simple english ... some speak chinese ... some bros here speak thai (simple or fluent varies) ... so i guess communication is meeting each other somewhere on common ground lor ... if all fails there is always sign language :D

JackSparrow
03-05-2006, 06:26 PM
some of the WL speak simple english ... some speak chinese ... some bros here speak thai (simple or fluent varies) ... so i guess communication is meeting each other somewhere on common ground lor ... if all fails there is always sign language :D

Drawing out what u want to tell them. Just like ancient caveman. A picture means a thousand words. :)

siamcutey
03-05-2006, 07:40 PM
some of the WL speak simple english ... some speak chinese ... some bros here speak thai (simple or fluent varies) ... so i guess communication is meeting each other somewhere on common ground lor ... if all fails there is always sign language :D

I think I can be a mute and when I pay my $40, the girl will know what she needs to do and I will know too what I need to have:D

SC

FreshBird83
03-05-2006, 09:43 PM
wah... that time first time go... OKT recom onli i take...lucky her chinese very good..

L6H52G8

shit8
03-05-2006, 10:03 PM
The $40 thai in GL most dun speak english so how do bros here communicate with them? Like how do u indicate to them what u wanna them to do?? Sorry if i sound very ignorant hooor...peiseh paiseh...

the only language u need to know is the universal language called SEX.

cheers ;)

spidey82
04-05-2006, 01:00 AM
When inside the room, dun need to +++ much bah... jus use ur finger and point can liao. want her to lick where jus point to it loh.:D

ThaiG
04-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Will GL be opened on Elections Day? Public Holiday + OKT may need to vote

Baped
04-05-2006, 04:38 PM
any intro from house 14?
i heard they got the best babes there
thanks mates

jdi813
04-05-2006, 06:08 PM
... intro from house 14 ...piang eh how can u ask this sort of question and expect to get a decent constructive answer ??? newbies nowadays ?!?!?!?! first post just plain nonsense :(

lucky today i very sian ... no mood to go KPKB at people ... so will advise u to just do a search and look for the only 2 house 14s in GL ... WH14 and L18H14

vmtech
04-05-2006, 09:40 PM
any intro from house 14?
i heard they got the best babes there
thanks mates

if ur ears can get there, why dont ur feet bring u there?

shit8
04-05-2006, 11:16 PM

haha well said

spidey82
05-05-2006, 01:49 AM

wao lao...say until like tat.. jus give him some pointers loh. L18H14 G158. u can go and try. chinese speaking. speak veri good chinese.:cool:

Garage1
05-05-2006, 02:58 AM
wao lao...say until like tat.. jus give him some pointers loh. L18H14 G158. u can go and try. chinese speaking. speak veri good chinese.:cool:

if no good how? are u gng to pay me back? or u want to tell all of us here, 1 man meat another poison theory ? hor gao gan lah!
stop promoting!

shit8
05-05-2006, 05:56 AM
u juz post an fr on her ratings based on ur standard. the rest of the dedections, we would leave it to the other brothers to decide lor =)

so no need to promote de..if pple say good sure will post good fr de..but if not good, pple would also post bad fr de.. :D

mika14
07-05-2006, 02:13 AM
L6H72G7

looks 7/10
tits 6/10
figure 6/10

shower : 2/10 :soap on soap off, water splash.
bbbj : 0/10: nope. not expecting it since its illegal for them
bj 0/10 : more like lick one time, shake 10 time, lick one time, shake 10 time....ok...bj over

fj : 1/10 :disappointing, KY galore, loose cunt, shaven with small patch leftover

RTF : nope

shit8
08-05-2006, 05:04 AM
hmm i beg to differ ;)

bangkoktonight
08-05-2006, 11:43 AM
hmm i beg to differ ;)

Because you are her tirak? :rolleyes:

So far she got a lot of negative comments. The only good comments come from you.

I wanted to try L6H72G7 too, but judging from the kind of comments she got here, better dun waste my $40.

Actually you should be quite happy that you are the only one getting good service from her lah. That means you are her ultimate tirak.

shit8
08-05-2006, 06:18 PM
actually nowadays we dun reallie do much anything, reallie..haha..but anyway..dun tirak here and there..brothers here dun like de..so we just stick back to the FRs ok..

suteerak1099
09-05-2006, 02:25 PM
actually nowadays we dun reallie do much anything, reallie..haha..but anyway..dun tirak here and there..brothers here dun like de..so we just stick back to the FRs ok.. bro, just consider yourself lucky that she's giving you what others cant get.

come to think of it, any1 can choose to boost or damage the reputation/business of the WL via FRs. the sad thing is when bros read negative FRs, they tend to refrain from trying.

service at the end of the day is very subjective. if she happens to be in the mood for things, she could give you more than your $40's worth. if she's not in the mood, regardless how many hundreds pumped in... wont make any difference.

let's try not forget that cat40 by norm is just the SOP within the 20-25min. anything else already is a bonus... they're afterall not obligated to do/give more than the jobscope stipulated.

siamcutey
09-05-2006, 02:40 PM
service at the end of the day is very subjective. if she happens to be in the mood for things, she could give you more than your $40's worth. if she's not in the mood, regardless how many hundreds pumped in... wont make any difference.

C'mon, they are prostitutes in this flesh trade BECAUSE OF MONEY, not BECAUSE OF SEX.

WHEN A rich man starts giving her by the 100s and book several sessions, u go see how different the session will be. He will be treated like a KING.

SC

kuku07
09-05-2006, 04:13 PM
L18H38G99

Well it seem that now a days girl from this house is getting lazy... Girl 99 no longer offer teasing when bathing... and it seem a routine fuck now a days... haiz pity my fav girl was send back to Thailand hai!!!!

BJ - 7
FJ - 7

Think i should stop visiting this house although i know the uncle.

Innocence_259
09-05-2006, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=kuku07]L18H38G99

Well it seem that now a days girl from this house is getting lazy... Girl 99 no longer offer teasing when bathing... and it seem a routine fuck now a days... haiz pity my fav girl was send back to Thailand hai!!!!

BJ - 7
FJ - 7

Think i should stop visiting this house although i know the uncle.[/QUOTE}

haiz...tis is veri true..... once u regular, OKTS start behaving like e Thai WLs... dun wan 2 visit other hse... once they noe... next time go back their hse... sure buay song one:rolleyes:

suteerak1099
10-05-2006, 02:55 PM
C'mon, they are prostitutes in this flesh trade BECAUSE OF MONEY, not BECAUSE OF SEX.

WHEN A rich man starts giving her by the 100s and book several sessions, u go see how different the session will be. He will be treated like a KING.
SC true & untrue.. in some cases, yes, she'd be grinning to you, and laughing to the bank come payday. in some other cases, when she dont like your face... she's not obligated to give you the deadfish service regardless how much you can/willing to pay..

2 scenarios i've came across:
1) a WL showed attitude & declined to serve an elderly walk-in customer, when he wanted to engage her service. she even showed him the way out from where she sat (in the tank)

2) 1 customer was banned by the WLs in the same hse, all united to decline rendering service to that typical customer.

no doubt they plough the trade for $, but they too are human... services good or SOP... subjected to her mood.

technically, WLs not obligated to render GF feeling and/or KC, for the jobscope basically is just give the customer the bonk for however much time he paid for.

so should it be that even for her to even smile or make any attempt to have verbal communication is already a bonus???:cool:

jdi813
10-05-2006, 03:02 PM
... so should it be that even for her to even smile or make any attempt to have verbal communication is already a bonus ...wah bro u sure think alot man ... for me i go in pay go bonk ... if good i go back happy ... if bad i just dun go back again ... tryin to keep it simple nowadays :o

ronvo
10-05-2006, 03:37 PM
wah bro u sure think alot man ... for me i go in pay go bonk ... if good i go back happy ... if bad i just dun go back again ... tryin to keep it simple nowadays :o

TIo ... sama sama...

simple will end with more variety and less problems... ke

suteerak1099
10-05-2006, 05:33 PM
wah bro u sure think alot man ... for me i go in pay go bonk ... if good i go back happy ... if bad i just dun go back again ... tryin to keep it simple nowadays :o correct bro... as long as happy can liao. frankly, i dont buy the FRs that others post here, who knows if it was conceived to boost or break the business of the WL(s) in mention.

sad to say, some are highly reliant on other's recommendations only, hoping that they can get their $40 worth. sad to say, when they get something SOP... what happens after that.. you've been around long enough to know what follows... ;)

kuku07
10-05-2006, 11:25 PM
correct bro... as long as happy can liao. frankly, i dont buy the FRs that others post here, who knows if it was conceived to boost or break the business of the WL(s) in mention.

sad to say, some are highly reliant on other's recommendations only, hoping that they can get their $40 worth. sad to say, when they get something SOP... what happens after that.. you've been around long enough to know what follows... ;)

A agree that not all FR can be believe or whatever u see may not happen to you... therefore i think once u found a gem you can go to her more often which you will enjoy more rather than alway looking for FR which may in turn spoilt your day... but sometime you unlucky like me found a gem and then she got send back then is LL suck thumb... :D

iporn
11-05-2006, 02:02 AM
saw a new gal 5 at L18h38, she has the body of fiona xie, petite size but big boobs, plus cute face, has anyone tried her yet?

shit8
11-05-2006, 02:29 AM
i go back to the saying ' one man's meat as another's poison'

peterfish
11-05-2006, 09:17 AM
A agree that not all FR can be believe or whatever u see may not happen to you... therefore i think once u found a gem you can go to her more often which you will enjoy more rather than alway looking for FR which may in turn spoilt your day... but sometime you unlucky like me found a gem and then she got send back then is LL suck thumb... :D
very simple. If the WL is good then she will have long waiting list. A long Q is always the best indication. For example, my current meat at this moment is L6H66G18. Everytime I go there, I have to wait. Sometimes 2-3 guys sitting on the beach just waiting for her and somemore at 3-4pm in the afternoon. So a FR is just a guideline. The long Q is the best indication.Times are hard. Must make our fuck money work harder!:D

peterfish
11-05-2006, 09:21 AM
wah bro u sure think alot man ... for me i go in pay go bonk ... if good i go back happy ... if bad i just dun go back again ... tryin to keep it simple nowadays :o
OMG, go GL is to look for pros to bonk and make us cum.

of course his thinking is different. We go there to look for sex while he goes there looking for LOVE.that's why he sees and read each body movement and signs differently from us. aka making a mountain out of a molehill.

kuku07
11-05-2006, 11:38 AM
very simple. If the WL is good then she will have long waiting list. A long Q is always the best indication. For example, my current meat at this moment is L6H66G18. Everytime I go there, I have to wait. Sometimes 2-3 guys sitting on the beach just waiting for her and somemore at 3-4pm in the afternoon. So a FR is just a guideline. The long Q is the best indication.Times are hard. Must make our fuck money work harder!:D

Wow if she is so tire how is she going to give quality service.... :D

shit8
11-05-2006, 12:54 PM
well if u like her and she likes no, no matter how tired she is, she will give u good service:D

suteerak1099
11-05-2006, 02:26 PM
OMG, go GL is to look for pros to bonk and make us cum.

of course his thinking is different. We go there to look for sex while he goes there looking for LOVE.that's why he sees and read each body movement and signs differently from us. aka making a mountain out of a molehill.just to set the record straight. as i've corresponded with you before. sometimes, things just happen beyond rhyme n reason. its fine with me if you like to think of it that way... just hope your simple statement isnt going to become a mountain out of a molehill.. or betters still an ant hill

suteerak1099
11-05-2006, 02:43 PM
well if u like her and she likes no, no matter how tired she is, she will give u good service:D this i'd agree. if she's a liking for you. she'd be sure to make your $ spent worthwhile.

siamcutey
11-05-2006, 03:03 PM
this i'd agree. if she's a liking for you. she'd be sure to make your $ spent worthwhile.

If she likes you, no $$$$ will come into the picture lah.

If a WL really like you, you don't even need to go to her house for Short Times, Overnights. She will meet you outside for fucks that you don't even need to pay.

SC

jdi813
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
... She will meet you outside for fucks that you don't even need to pay ...agree with you on this one

JackSparrow
11-05-2006, 10:58 PM
If she likes you, no $$$$ will come into the picture lah.

If a WL really like you, you don't even need to go to her house for Short Times, Overnights. She will meet you outside for fucks that you don't even need to pay.

SC

Correct. No matter how tired they are, they will still want to go out with u.

But then, they fuck so many times a day, will they still want to offer free sex to their tiraks. Makes me wonder? :confused:

shit8
12-05-2006, 02:38 AM
agree with you on this one

i agree too ;)

bangkoktonight
12-05-2006, 02:54 AM
i agree too ;)
So u got that from G7 your tirak?

shit8
13-05-2006, 01:33 AM
So u got that from G7 your tirak?

eh why u keep saying bout her leh :(

i can dun have other gals ah..aiyohz i juz say i agree nia u keep saying bout her..dots lor

bangkoktonight
13-05-2006, 02:11 AM
eh why u keep saying bout her leh :(

i can dun have other gals ah..aiyohz i juz say i agree nia u keep saying bout her..dots lor

I jealous mah. You get good service from her and also get to go out with her and also maybe get FOC from her...:rolleyes:

Freedom00
13-05-2006, 02:35 AM
I jealous mah. You get good service from her and also get to go out with her and also maybe get FOC from her...:rolleyes:
omgwtfbbq..lol. shit u tio aim head laio..LOL so sad

shit8
13-05-2006, 03:32 AM

eh even so, so wad, what makes u think i go in just fark for free meh..on top of that i nv make a mountain out of a molehill and here you saying this and that lor..u also can get to go out wif other gals wad..and furthermore, got FOC also so wad..i can also get FOC from other WLs too, so why do u keep harping on this thing.

:mad:

shit8
13-05-2006, 03:33 AM
omgwtfbbq..lol. shit u tio aim head laio..LOL so sad

and you aim what head..stop posting irrelavant stuff here k..i tio aim head so, u wanna take the bullet for me ah

sky84
15-05-2006, 02:37 PM
L6H66G23
Just finished a meeting with friends at Hougang yesterday night and decided to head down to GL for a quickie before going home. Drove by L6 and just popped into H66.

Five girls in the fish tank, choose one. Quite friendly, went into the room. She soaped and showered me then showered herself. After wiping dry laid on bed, slow catbath from nipples down to my cock. Swallowed my soft cock slowly blowing until it became rock hard. Stroking her hair as she sucked obidiently. Taking my cock out of her mouth, she spread my legs and licked below the balls with with her tongue in a swirling motion.

She got on top and rode me for 5 mins before changing to missionarry and pumping her for a good 15 mins before cumming in her. She removed the condom and wiped my cock dry. She showered me before we changed and left.

L6H66G23
Face : 6/10
Figure : 6/10
Breast : 6.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7.5/10 (accomodating and friendly)

fab_tastic_dude
18-05-2006, 12:39 AM
went down to hse66 and asked for G21. she had the gf looks. really sweet and innocent looking. took her and then proceeded to the rm. all the time, she kept smiling and small giggles. Make me have that gf feeling. Her boobs and bod is really hot with the tatoo somemore. Really a turn on ! Proceeded for a bath and then nice bj. All this time, my hands have been wonderin around her body and her skin was really smooth and taut. Then i went on to bonk her. She rode me and then i cannot take it alr, flipped her round and then bonked her hard in missionary. Released my load and then she uncapped me. After the shower, we hugged on the bed and frenched.

L6H66G21
FACE: 8/10 ( sweet )
FIGURE:8/10 ( she was a dancer)
BREAST: 7.5/10 ( Juz nice)
BJ : 6/10
ATTITUDE: 8.5/10 (sweet! :D )
RTF : definitely!!!

ehot123
18-05-2006, 10:49 PM
went down to WH14 and WH10 earlier this week. on both occasions, around 2-3am, there were a few good looking thai babes standing near the two houses, just behind the hotel. the okt was trying to sell on the idea that the FL would be a better f**k as they could at least get wet. still went for the girls in the two houses though.

WH14G11 looked good in the tank. watching her back as i followed her up the stairs was a turn-on. she wore the right dress showing her slim body and good legs. in the room, she was friendly. nothing wrong with that, but she did not get me excited about the f**k. catbath was done quite agressive, not really my preference. not surprisingly, the f**k was more like a routine than excitement. her attitude was quite good so i cannot really complain. maybe we just do not click. a plus point is that she speaks english comfortably.

FACE:7/10
FIGURE:7/10(young, slim body in just early 20s)
BREAST:5/10(small)
BJ:did not try, but she was agressive while working on my groin.
FJ:6/10
ATTITUDE:7/10
RTF:maybe.

WH10G18 also looked good in the tank. i discovered she was not that pretty afterall upon taking a close look after she stepped out of the tank. perhaps she knew how to pose to make herself look good in the tank? i was further disappointed after she took off her clothes to reveal a pretty flat chest. however, she did a liverpool-come back. she was one hot babe and it turned out to be a great f**k. she was seducing me, then accomodating but naughty. i appreciate the way lust was aroused and put down. so she scored the winning goal despite the initial disappointment. i do not know if speaking to her in thai made a difference.

FACE:6/10
FIGURE:7/10(slim)
BREAST:4/10(very small)
BJ:did not try, but the catbath was quite good.
FJ:8/10
ATTITUDE:10/10
RTF:yes.

shit8
19-05-2006, 02:38 PM
wah u pools fan ah...

eh how come u nv try BJ for both ah

GoForIt
19-05-2006, 03:07 PM
jus drop by yesterday nite on Lor18H40G3,service wise very hardworking but not a looker ;)

pussyman72
20-05-2006, 04:19 PM
ok time to give some report :D

GL8H66G - puying no 5

well she look quite ok to me. i prefer cute cute one but bo cute cute so i book her.

her service quite good if u speak thai to her heheheh. standard sop bath then on bed leow.

her blowjob not bad but when u start to bonk her. she go wild :eek: basket i do until very tired leow still cannot come. i said never mind lar i dont want leow she die die want to do it n she was so crazy till she bang her head. lol

she was enjoying the root.

looks= average
BJ = 7
FJ = 9
AT = 8

zhero
21-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Name: Jaa
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: A-B Cup
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
RTF: Maybe not, depends

Was at Geylang abit too early as there was an OSF Youth Wing gathering. So i decided to go down for a quick fix. I told myself, the first house i go enter and the first girl i set my sights upon would be my target. So L18 H14 was my first destination and 2 girls were available, so i just picked G108.

Led me up to her room, stripped and she had nice round melons. Not big but just ok. Shower was SOP, soap on and off. Went to the bed, catbath was ok, she painted me almost all over and i could feel the coolness left behind by her saliva. Sucked my balls and slipped on a CD for an average BJ. After she mounted me cowgirl style and was it was great. Was grabbing her pint-sized boobs and it was soft.

After that, turned her over and fucked her missionary. Could hear panting and sweating. Before long, i came. Had a quick bath and left feeling ok. An average bonk to conclude.

donnieboi
23-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Was bored so went down to GL for some action before midnite.
Went to L6H66 to look for G12 but she kana booked for 2 session. she seems rather bz these days. No choice went around walk walk. Walked all the way to L18 so went to check the gals out.

Went into H14 and saw G108!

OKT say she is new so i took out the cash and paid. She looks really nice and pretty!! looks chinese with CFM look.

Went to her room upstairs and while walking up saw she has a tatoo above her butt.... doggy style came into my mind....and went to room we took off cloths and showered. She took her time and seems kinda bored. kinda long shower and abit sloppish. Finished shower and waited for her in bed.

Catbath was rather short and same for BJ with condom.

She started with her on top and she did it with some vigor! not too bad....
Went on to missionary and she was moaning and looks quite high. Really got the CFM look!!! grab her breast and its really soft and nice to the touch.....didn't bother with doggy and after awhile uploaded and she took a cig out for a smoke. after that went for shower and left.

Here is the results of the session

name: Jaa
looks: 8(CFM look)
body: 7.5(a-b cup)
catbath:1(too short and like not interested)
BJ: 1(same as above)
FJ: 6.5(CFM look)
RTF: maybe:confused:

alphalaw
23-05-2006, 11:28 PM
RTF: maybe:confused:

wah!
still can Maybe...

salute u. :)

Orica
24-05-2006, 02:21 AM
L8H17G7

Recently find that she always sick and also standard drop. Spotted another nice chick there and feek like changing gal.

shit8
24-05-2006, 03:52 AM
wah!
still can Maybe...

haha..maybe not should be the ans..bad bj he still ok wif it sia

donnieboi
24-05-2006, 09:44 AM
wah!
still can Maybe...

Aiyah... she is new and dunno if wan to get better service from the more experience or train her up....:D

TingFengz
25-05-2006, 03:57 AM
Just want to share a FR with bros out here. This is my first time posting FR so bros please pardon me if no up to standard k :)

Was feeling kinda bored so decided to go down Geylang to look look see see. Was around 1:30. Took a quick shower and reached there about 2:00. Went to look look see see at all the mei mei but none caught my eye. Maybe cos so late already all look rather dead and tired. Walking and walking decided to go fish tank and see. Think its Lorong 6, the one with 3-4 houses together side by side one, think bros out there will know where i'm talking about la.

Saw only one house lighted up, 66E so thinking aiya, walk until so tired and hot liaoz, just go in see lor. Went in, only 3 girls in the fish tank nia. But one look not too bad. Wearing a denim mini skirt and a black top. Not very outstanding assets but lookwise got the demure look lor, so i ask the okt, okt sae she can speak mandarin one, not bad. k la, Onz her. She's G2 btw. So went up her room shower, tcss a bit, but she look like blur blur like machiam dun understand wtf i'm saying. Also forget her name liaoz. Body wise not very good, cos got some fats at the tummy area. She's considered quite big size also but not fat. Boobs just nice for hand to grab. Anyway, she has this sweet look that really appealed to me.

Bath was SOP, scrub here and there, but what turned me off was that she dun let me touch her neh neh when showering leh. Super sianz, actually encountered this 2 times liaoz, dunnoe whether the girls is it all liddat. After bath, lie down and cat bath. Nabeiz, then now my little bro decided to went dead on me. But she's really hardworking. She gave me a bj with cd for damn long, and i mean really long. Her suction was good. Can see her head bobbing up and down. :D Now little bro decide to wake up from his slumber and off i go pumping. She rode me first, and could really feel her weight. I mean she's not really fat, but quite big size so anyway wah, machiam like me didi doing weights liddat. After a while, change to missionary. Pump and pump, nbcb, my bro fell asleep again. But she was really nice as to not give me black face or wad, just put on a new cd and bj me again. Sianz, dunnoe maybe cos of work or stress, didi cannot wake up, and tired also, so tell her neber mind la. But she was really hardworking. She continued bj me until i could see that she was really tired and panting so thinking fuck la, tonight dun cum lor. Quite sad but boh pian. dun like to rush esp when the fucking buzzer keeps buzzing. So washed up and got dressed. Also dunnoe what came over me, just took $10 out and gave her as tip sae she very hardworking. She refused initially maybe cos never satisfy me but i sae never mind. So she just sae thanks and off i went.

Would recommend her to bros if you looking for a hardworking girl and not bad bj. Otherwise, might wanna give a miss. Maybe she got tirak liaoz, so not so friendly lor.

Overall:
Name: Forget liaoz
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: B Cup
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 5/10
RTF: Maybe not, depends

oxilary
25-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Think its Lorong 6, the one with 3-4 houses together side by side one, think bros out there will know where i'm talking about la.

Saw only one house lighted up, 66E so thinking aiya, walk until so tired and hot liaoz, just go in see lor.

66E.. Lorong 8.. :)

TingFengz
25-05-2006, 04:00 PM
66E.. Lorong 8..

Thanks for pointing out bro oxilary :)

Seldom read FR from these few houses leh, personally feel that the okt from these few houses all quite friendly, reached early some time ago in my past visit to Geylang, and even tcss with one of the okt. He was even complaining to me that the WLs complain to their dua tao that wake up too early, and they even protested by not turning up for work, :eek: in the end some of them kena fined by big boss, but he agreed to open later. Think opening hrs shifted later lor. anyone wanna share your experience in these few houses?

oxilary
25-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks for pointing out bro oxilary :)

np.. not much discussion.. maybe u wanna start a L8 thread? :D

WorldSexGuide
25-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Is Lor 20 H40 closed today?
I think I saw one of the girl shopping outside just now. Quite chio.

LeMans
25-05-2006, 07:03 PM
L18H14G178:)
Brudders, My story of a pinky encounter,

Well i visited this place after a day of drinking, quite late liao ard 1 a.m in the morning. I wanted to visit my favourite place H18G7 too bad she nt there, therefore decide to try the neighbouring joint..

Upon browsing thru the gals, i can say thats a few choices to choose frm. But i like fair gals so G178 is my choice. Upon payment proceed to her rm for biz. Undressing was fast i say, faster then my change parade in the army...Wow!!!!! I saw her nipples and fair complexion...tell u man i bet that all this years i never saw a thai gal wif such pink nipples..trust me it was PINK!!!..I almost went crazy....She also has a so call gal next door face which i felt comfortable with...realli excited man.

After washing,proceed wif the bbj, She licked my tits and i caress hers and slowly she went dwn to my didi..i can say that bbj is special,coz nt much tougue movement but the speed was fast and rythematic. The feeling was nice,compared to sm which have hard teething effect..

Proceed wif the missionary first, after few minutes of ramming,i felt tired due to influence of alcohol. She was kind enuff to initiate doggy style..i go on and still nt able to unload..As i am embarass too,i gave a grin and she offered a last missionary style..finally i focus on her pink b cup breasts i manage to unload..wowthe only time i look at a gal nipples and cum.

ding dong, the timing was juz rite and clean up chop chop. Did sm conversation..to my suprise she speak well madarin wif a lian bang gun...ask her where she stay she said hadyai....End wif sm small talk and bye bye i went.

I can say for bros who like fair gals and PINK nipples , A muz try...Coz facing brown and dark nipples is a everyday event...

Face - 6/10
boobs- 9/10 **4 points for pinkish nipples..34 b+
bbj - 7/10
attitude -7/10
Rtf - Most probably yes.will search for even pinkish ones first:)

Draculax
25-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Went down to geylang around 3pm+ with my friend to hunt for meat, then straight away park the car near L8 as he says he feel like visitng those fish tank there.

Went into the first house but 2 girls inside only and I don't really feel like screwing them haha, told okt "sry, buai gum haha" then the friendly okt just smile and say "nvm, if other house cannot find what you want then come back lor" and we left. Went into second house 66E (i think) and we both aiming the same girl (G16 - I think, keep looking at her face never really notice) which look a bit like those SG "ah lians" but my friend steady he let me take the one we aiming for and he choose another one.

Proceed up to the room, undressed myself and bath myself cause don't really like bathing together haha. Then the girl tease me saying "You don't wanna wait for me ah? - in chinese". First reaction, "WAH! you can speak chinese ah?", she smile and say "Come here long liao ma, so know a bit lor" then I told her "Haha nevermind lah I not very used to it" then go out dry myself while she washup.

Lying on the bed while waiting for her to dry herself. After she took out some tissue and I was wonder why (cause first time go fish tank) then she start catbathing me... oh just realised she using the tissue to clean away the slivia. Then cap me and start BJ (the suction not bad) for a while then start riding on me.

Then a while later we change over, pump her for a while asked if can change position she asked which position I wanted... Told her a bit tired can change back or not haha. She "sa jiao" a bit and I think she don't want so I continue pumping her... After a while really tired liao, didi also tired a bit fall asleep. She noticed and asked want her to do HJ, I really tired then say "ok lor". Maybe due to stress or not enough sleep, she wank for very long then cum.

Then proceed to washup and TCSS a bit, and that's when she finally tell me her age (26), have been asking her since the moment I am lying on bed, she die die don't want tell me haha.

L8H66EG16 (Think so)
Face: 9/10 (Chio, ah lian look)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B/C cup)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10 (Suction not bad)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Accomdating but a bit lazy! Maybe also cause I tired so didn't really enjoy it)
Attitude: 7/10 (Not bad, but giving 7 pts cause thur the whole session she keep smiling at me :P)
RTF: Yes (for the looks) but wanna go try those at WH one first.

TingFengz
26-05-2006, 01:14 AM
np.. not much discussion.. maybe u wanna start a L8 thread?

haha..would love to but not enough exp at these houses to start a thread leh. The first time i cheong geylang was also this stretch of houses. First time there was at the first house. Think it was 66A. Last time i had this girl, G15, her name is Poy. Hai~ . Memorable experience i would never forget. First time cheong geylang last time and i was hooked on her. I went there almost once a week and we really started to bond. There was just this chemistry between me and her. But just stopped cheonging geylang for some reasons ever since. And i dun think shes around anymore cos think its close to 2 years back.

I went to the house in the middle before also recently, izzit 66C i think? :confused: had this girl whom i will never ever return. Fucking lousy service. Here cannot touch there cannot touch and machiam like dead fish, what turned me off was that she even had a gold tooth! Yea, i mean it, a gold tooth which was super turn off and a large fugly tatoo just above her ass. Not a regular cheonger just pop by once in a while when got $$, hehe.

Anyway really hope that more bros can share more exp on these houses cos i personally think that the okts services really not bad. Always quite accomodating, ask you take your time to choose, and slowly recommend each one to me.

Was just inspired to write the FR above cos the girl was the first one that is so hardworking WL that i met, she really bj me for a long long time seeing that didi no response :(

Anyway, sorry but would like to ask what is the min rep to up other bros, cos i just realized that i did not manage to up one bro but he was really kind to up me though i didnt manage to. Cos realized that my pts was 12 instead of 10..hehe leeching too much liaoz time to contribute

oxilary
26-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Anyway, sorry but would like to ask what is the min rep to up other bros, cos i just realized that i did not manage to up one bro but he was really kind to up me though

you need rep power of 1.

Draculax
29-05-2006, 08:44 PM
L8H66GG16 (First house from the left)
Face: 9/10 (Chio, ah lian look)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B/C cup)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10 (Suction not bad)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Accomdating but a bit lazy! Maybe also cause I tired so didn't really enjoy it)
Attitude: 7/10 (Not bad, but giving 7 pts cause thur the whole session she keep smiling at me :P)
RTF: Yes (for the looks) but wanna go try those at WH one first.

Sorry can't edit so posted a reply before anyone F me for posting the wrong house number haha - Thanks to bro 'realsuave' for correcting my mistake

APFSDS
30-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Virgin post here......

WH14G11

Haven't visit this place since my fav G19 (miko) left. So OKT recommend G2 & G11 ( I know never trust an OKT ). G2 look a bit old so settle for G11
Came out of the tank showing some attitude problem. (so abit sian liao shd not have trusted OKT) went to the room still very quiet. After stripping my mood turn better, body machiam JC gal, nice pink pea-size nipples.
I have a fetish for SYT. Gave me a good rub down in the toilet. Dry myself before she started her cat bath, not bad though , then capped me and gave me a BJ.

Wanted to ride me but i told her i prefer to do the work. So asked her to lie down good moaning sound effect provided, started off slow before proceeding to a faster tempo. Finally came after 5 mins of pounding.

Name : Kelly
Body : Tall gal abt 1.7m
Boobs : A cup but with nice pink nipples typical JC student breast
Catbath : not bad quite aggresive when attacking my nipples
BJ w/cap: Strong and fast type not the slow and gentle type
FJ : Not bad quite accomadating good moaning
RTF : sure

zhero
30-05-2006, 06:59 PM
FR on L20 H40 G6

Name: Lynn or Lin
Origin: Chiangmai
Looks: 7/10 (Young SYT)
Body: 6.5/10 (Looks like Sec sch to JC gal only, slim)
Boobs: A Cup with pink nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 ( hot tea with great suction)
FJ: 8/10 ( quite tight pussy, great sound)
RTF: Yes

Went in to H40 today, saw got 5 gals, saw G6 looks gloomy then take her, also not sure why. Asked her why she not smiling, then she smiled. Took off her clothes, nice pair of lingerie. Bath was SOP, meticulous scrubbing on my groin area. Dried ourselves, ask me help myself to any drink i want from her fridge. While taking a drink, she was busy preparing hot tea and i knew what i was in for.

Started her catbath, then on to the hot tea BBBJ, very good suction in which i nearly came. BBBJ for about 6mins before i turned her over to paint her. After that, she came on top of me and rode my cowgirl style with great stereo sound effects. Turned her over and pumped her 6 mins missionary style before i came. After that, she hugged me and went to snooze. Could hear her panting. When the bell buzzed, went for a quick shower and im on my way home.

SAMSUNGSG
30-05-2006, 08:52 PM
L8 HSE66 G19

Good Evening samsters,

After reading through the entire reports made by previous samsters on G12, G18, and G19. Here’s my take on them after my sessions with them. And yeah, I paid for 2 sessions per WL when I’m in L6H66.

As a disclaimer for those fellows who have different opinions. I’d like to say this first: one man’s meat is another man’s poison. What I am mentioning is based on my memory. Zap me if you want to, up me if you want to.

Anyways, here goes…

My thoughts of G19(done on 30 MAY _1930HRS 2006, I think)
Body: 7/10 (I’m terrible with measurements, a little bit of baby fat on the waist and hips. Cuddly)
Boobies: Approximately B-cuppers
Shaved?: Nicely trimmed as far as I can remember. Soft pubes.
Catbath: 8/10 (her tits and pussy rubbing against your inner thigh can send you to kingdom come. That was why I extended the session)
BBBJ: 10/10 (while I like deep throats and fast thrusts, for bros who like soft and slurpy types, )
AR: I feel like i am the KING OF THAILAND!!!!!
Frenching: Yep, but wash your mouth with Listerine first lah, that’s the least you can do before kissing a lady right?
RTF: Yes ..twice a week.....

My Tirak :G19 - My Nick is ' AhBeer "

I EXTEND THREE SESSIONS TO ENJOY THE FULL PACKAGE...G19 IS THE OVERALL CHAMPION..I TRIED G18 / G21 /G10 /G23 / G12 ........ZAP ME IF YOU DOUBT ...

PS: I am trying to be arrogrant or show of .Its the truth.

SAMSUNGSG-SUN MIRCOSYSTEMS

G19 - THE BEST OVERALL CHAMPION OG HSE 66.....

hoosdathu
31-05-2006, 01:35 AM
GL18 H34 G1

name - yok

age - early 20s

face - 7/10 imho, shoulder length hair very sweet looking imho)

body - 8/10 curvy

boobs - shapely c cup (all natural, but got bite on cleavage left side. she said real bite, not just lovebite using sucking, so quite painful. sigh... the bloody idiot shd try getting bitten by the dog next door...)

bj - 8/10 (not bad cos i'm usually not very aroused by bj. but she managed to do it quite well even w/o using ice-hot water technique)

catbath - 8/10 (nothing to shout abt, but her boobs very nice to feel. not too soft not too hard)

fj - 9/10 (a bit dry, gotta put KY twice, but the nice thing was the pseudo-farting sound coming out from her pussy when pumping, both in doggie n missionary position. quite sexy to hear the air coming out like that... next best then squishing juice imho...)

attitude - 9.5/10 (very friendly, we tcss a bit in thai b4 n after. also tried to press press a bit when i seemed a bit tired to her after i just plonk down on bed after washing up. not really massage, but the effort showed her good attitude)

gff - 8/10 (quite ok for 1st time visit.)

overall - 9/10 (not really hall of famer, but no complaints for me at all)

damage - $40 + $5 tips

rtf - probably

Datuk Boleh
31-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I have been to GL for about 6 times since the beginning of last year and each time I try a different ger.

Last weekend, I was there with a kaki and we stroll around GL in the evening.

I chance upon ger 28 from house 30 in Lor 18 and decided to go for it. I hope my first ratings is acceptable by fellow brudders here.

Name: Did not ask.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs; About 33 to 34.
Bath: 7/10 Did BBBJ during shower.
Cathbat: 6/10 Quite SOP
Frenching: Yes and during bath, she also pour a capful of listerine for me to wash. I'm smoker lah.
BBBJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: No cos I always walk around each time I go and should try different ger.

Hope my first FR is useful.

DB

By the way, anyone can help suggest a cheaper hotel rather then Hotel 81 as each time I go over, I have to stay overnight.

Tian Xin
31-05-2006, 10:54 PM
went recce at L20 4 cat150. didnt bring much $ along since only aim to window shop but however stubbles upon a cat40 there which puzzles me cos thought L20 all cat150 1.:confused: anyway look into the fishtank and see only a few girls all no beauty but wear quite sexy so no choice urge lai liao has to order. ordered G5 cos she got a very lian look so i thought might be a good performer in bed but...how wrong i was!

FR-

Looks: 5/10 ( from the fish tank looks friendly and lian but once inside room its buay song fark face all the face. shit! )
Body: 6/10 slim but nothing to shout abt either
Performance ratings: 1st turn off is during shower already very rush as if only 5 mins left, then catbath worse, keep using tissue papers to wipe off saliva, this part really makes me pissed off, if so scared dirty why be chicken right. after that capped and give me a half past 6 BJ still with the farked face and when i want to autoroam push my hands away;touch breast also cannot. WTF!
FJ needless to say no need to expect anything else from her except from lying there like dead fish waiting for me to unload. after FJ face black black ask me to wash up myself somemore. really feel like telling her to quit service industry lah so attitude 1. RTF? 100% NO!!

Overall ratings : 2/10

Bros who find the above info useful pls up me. already made up my mind to pay more for service next time so cat150....HERE I COME!!!

End of report

Intimissimo
31-05-2006, 11:06 PM
So far L6H72G7 got a lot of negative comments. The only good comments come from you.

Hmm... I get very good service from L6H72G7 everytime, even my visits are very infrequent. Surprised to see so many bad FRs about her.

Anyway she's going ORDing soon la (2-3 mths?), I gonna miss her... :(

toot7
01-06-2006, 02:51 AM
L6 H70 G28

here to post my virgin FR.
just went to walk a bro here.SIAN.Not a single FL in sight.We started from Lor18 den walk to Lor6.Waste alot of time liao so went in and saw this girl she look like singaporean so chose her.The OKT was sleeping so paid the girl and went in.she keep smiling thoguht she very good but in the end i was wrong.She very hygiene bath me for very long.den she put dunno what think soap on our body den rub against me.the feeling very great.den she breast fuck.but her breast really very small.after that the rest is SOP.She BJ me and den i finish when she riding me in a while cause very tired.after that she went to rinse her mouth den she bath herself.i lie on the bed doing nothing.she den went to mop her floor as her air con leaking water.den i lie on the bed she like treat me transparent.finally she help me to bath den after that she go tidy up her mattress take her own sweet time to do her thing like i was not there.that mean after u cum she will not entertain u anymore not even smile at u.:mad:

Name:never ask
Looks:7/10
Boobs:i dunno how to see.but very small.
Catbath:8/10 good at licking and sucking
Frenching:yes
BJ:7/10
FJ:7/10 got some hair but her moaning make up for it.
Attitude:5/10 at first she alrite but after that her face will change.
Overall:5/10 cause i dun like her attitude
RTF:NO

yamyam
01-06-2006, 10:33 AM
all these no age limit one rite? as in the guys... hmmmm

WorldSexGuide
01-06-2006, 12:22 PM
went recce at L20 4 cat150. didnt bring much $ along since only aim to window shop but however stubbles upon a cat40 there which puzzles me cos thought L20 all cat150 1.:confused: anyway look into the fishtank and see only a few girls all no beauty but wear quite sexy so no choice urge lai liao has to order. ordered G5 cos she got a very lian look so i thought might be a good performer in bed but...how wrong i was!

FR-

Looks: 5/10 ( from the fish tank looks friendly and lian but once inside room its buay song fark face all the face. shit! )
Body: 6/10 slim but nothing to shout abt either
Performance ratings: 1st turn off is during shower already very rush as if only 5 mins left, then catbath worse, keep using tissue papers to wipe off saliva, this part really makes me pissed off, if so scared dirty why be chicken right. after that capped and give me a half past 6 BJ still with the farked face and when i want to autoroam push my hands away;touch breast also cannot. WTF!
FJ needless to say no need to expect anything else from her except from lying there like dead fish waiting for me to unload. after FJ face black black ask me to wash up myself somemore. really feel like telling her to quit service industry lah so attitude 1. RTF? 100% NO!!

Overall ratings : 2/10

Bros who find the above info useful pls up me. already made up my mind to pay more for service next time so cat150....HERE I COME!!!

End of report

This girl is in love, now feels dirty working as a prostitute. Her boyfriend should bail her out as soon as possible.

The first time I went to her, she was also not like that. Afew weeks ago, I visited her again, her attitude damn suck. When cat bath her, she will keep using tissue to wipe off the saliva. Come to thnk of it, she could have obssesive compulsive disorder. And her mouth like made of Gold.

ijediieddyz
01-06-2006, 09:18 PM
GL18 H44A G13

age - early 20s

face - 8/10 (very cute and sweet look.)

body - 8/10 (nice boobs)

boobs - shapely c cup. (soft tits with a firm touch. Really very nice breast to begin with and nipples which men adore)

bj - 9.5/10 Hot and cold treatment. Uses cold jelly to suck and licking is damn go0d. Gives u the cfm face when sucking.
catbath - 8/10 (nothing to shout abt, but her boobs very nice to feel. not too soft not too hard)

fj - 9/10 Lotsa water, didnt put KY at all. She seem to get turned on very easily and u feel like u'r doin it with ur GF.
attitude - 9/10

gff - 8.5/10 (quite ok for 1st time visit.)

WorldSexGuide
04-06-2006, 03:03 AM
GL18 H44A G13

age - early 20s

face - 8/10 (very cute and sweet look.)

body - 8/10 (nice boobs)

boobs - shapely c cup. (soft tits with a firm touch. Really very nice breast to begin with and nipples which men adore)

bj - 9.5/10 Hot and cold treatment. Uses cold jelly to suck and licking is damn go0d. Gives u the cfm face when sucking.

fj - 9/10 Lotsa water, didnt put KY at all. She seem to get turned on very easily and u feel like u'r doin it with ur GF.
attitude - 9/10

gff - 8.5/10 (quite ok for 1st time visit.)

Dont think I can be considered her regular cos even though I had known her for almost a year, I only visited her like less than 5 times. We do keep in touch though.

Just visited her after about 3 months absence and had the best service from her. I will give her 10/10 for BJ. Got sound effect, got CFM look....unlike G18 of h66 just go up and down .

She is a real pro man...!:D

sevenhabits
04-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Boobs: 36C. Could be 36D
Name: Ai or something like that
Hair: straight, slightly tinted brown
Attitude: good
Service: Fair. Not much, in fact, but beautiful body makes up for that. Friendly.
BBBJ: None
Condom: yes
Rating: satisfying 7/10

I think her boobs are some of the best around. Imagine the circumference of them going beyond the body, when viewed from the front! Round, real stuffs, no silicon.

I was so excited I cum less than 20 seconds after insertion. Excited with her melons lah, of course!

brucelee232
06-06-2006, 10:27 PM
hi bros, i have try this girl few weeks ago.Hope it is not too late to write this FR. As I'm new to write the FR, any mistake please let me know. thanks.

Name: Forget(sorry)
Race: Thai
Boobs: B
Body: Slim 9/10
Hair: straight, long
Attitude: good 8/10
Service: Good service. Treat me like boyfriend. Hug me on bed after shot. a playful girl.
Catbath: Yes 7/10
BBBJ: yes 8/10
FJ: 6/10 pussy a bit loose
Rating: satisfying 8/10
RTF: yes definitely

alphalaw
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
1. went recce at L20 4 cat150. didnt bring much $ along

2. stubbles upon a cat40 there which puzzles me cos thought L20 all cat150

3. see only a few girls all no beauty but wear quite sexy so no choice urge lai liao

4. from the fish tank looks friendly and lian but once inside room its buay song fark face all the face.

5. 1st turn off is during shower already very rush as if only 5 mins left

6. Bros who find the above info useful pls up me.

7. made up my mind to pay more for service next time so cat150....HERE I COME!!!

8. End of report

Woa liak bo giu leh.
Cat 150 can reccee??? :eek:
Shower short short no good??? :p
Cat 150 really bo bei zhao????

L20..... got this type of attitude goods????
Give her number?

Just 22 cents worth of Catch no balls.
Law.

WorldSexGuide
09-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Does L18H44 has tarma? thinking of trying there. :D

sintaro
11-06-2006, 08:16 AM
hi bros, i have try this girl few weeks ago.Hope it is not too late to write this FR. As I'm new to write the FR, any mistake please let me know. thanks.

Name: Forget(sorry)
Race: Thai
Boobs: B
Body: Slim 9/10
Hair: straight, long
Attitude: good 8/10
Service: Good service. Treat me like boyfriend. Hug me on bed after shot. a playful girl.
Catbath: Yes 7/10
BBBJ: yes 8/10
FJ: 6/10 pussy a bit loose
Rating: satisfying 8/10
RTF: yes definitely

Hi brother,
Went down to try her and my personal view is that I got a damn bloody lousy fuck i ever get from any WL. Her pussy is not a bit loose but very loose. After she removed the condom asked me to go and wash up myself whilst she make her bedsheet.
RTF: Nope dont want to be frustrated again
I rather go and fuck my regular at L18H16G11

WorldSexGuide
11-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi brother,
Went down to try her and my personal view is that I got a damn bloody lousy fuck i ever get from any WL. Her pussy is not a bit loose but very loose. After she removed the condom asked me to go and wash up myself whilst she make her bedsheet.
RTF: Nope dont want to be frustrated again
I rather go and fuck my regular at L18H16G11

Bro, I am afraid you got her on a bad day.

cimnuts
11-06-2006, 12:12 PM
anyone knows any gal who does cim or more?

Kinga
11-06-2006, 01:30 PM
>< just too bad ><

sinman8
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
FR on WH41G1

Shld be h41 as i didnt really notice carefully.

Last nite got raid n all WL disappered (some only appear after 10pm). Heard tat due to jap king in sg. But many japs in big coats conquering the legal houses. Tat why the low supply of great gals.

Wanted to try L18H38G88 but working n OKT (long hair guy) attitude sucks! So walked around n finally chose tis gal (not a wise move).

SOP bath, she put powder on her tits and used her tits to rub my upper body. BJ a while (she will use her long fingernails to scratch ur balls n thigh which i like) then wanted to ride me. I chose missionary instead. pumped for a while, not much reaction fr her, sian n finish de job. Ask for massage afterward, she replied dont know but can use feet. I accepted. She stepped on my back, walked up n down. Then used her knees to repeat the walking. Then she kneaded my back for a while n said done. washed n DONE.

Face: 6/10 (small face, big eyes, small mouth) some will like it but not my type, i prefer slutty look
Size: tall (that why i chose her) with long black hair
Boobs: 8/10 about B size (PINK nips :p which is a big plus) but the boobs look very firm n cld be enhanced but can be natural (didnt squeeze hard)
Skin: very fair n smooth
Body: slender w good proportion (nice butt)
Bj: 5/10 (normal but i like de scratching part)
fj: 2/10 no fun at all, like dead fish (its a job for her n seems like she dont mix fun with job) :cool:
language: can speak mandarin n some hokkien but quiet n not chatty
others: none

Next time muz chose those ACTIVE type, not kuai kuai type...

JackSparrow
12-06-2006, 04:15 AM
anyone knows any gal who does cim or more?

Can try G18 and G19 from L6H66. Their service the best in lorong 6.

Matthias
12-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Can try G18 and G19 from L6H66. Their service the best in lorong 6.

are you OKT? how come you go around promoting these girls in all the threads? :p

JackSparrow
13-06-2006, 01:26 AM
are you OKT? how come you go around promoting these girls in all the threads? :p

Nah. I am not the OKT. But I really feel their service really solid. I feel like heaven when service by them. Dun u agree? :D

Lao LEE
13-06-2006, 01:40 AM
FR on WH41G1

Last nite got raid n all WL disappered (some only appear after 10pm). Heard tat due to jap king in sg. But many japs in big coats conquering the legal houses. Tat why the low supply of great gals.

Wanted to try L18H38G88 but working n OKT (long hair guy) attitude sucks!

L18H38G88 when newly arrive over a year ago was hard working with mind blowing performance which I can book for half a day/evening but as time goes by and thousands of different customers later, like all things wear and tear - service standard drop. However, she is one of the more pretty WL40 with fine facial features. I've stopped patronising her as we don't seem to click anymore but for those who never tried and just want a pretty face, she is money well spent ($40) just to lie down, face the mirror and see her riding you. L18H38G99 is her angpai sworn sister comparable to her but with the same drop in service standard problem but not as drastic as G88.

WorldSexGuide
13-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Nah. I am not the OKT. But I really feel their service really solid. I feel like heaven when service by them. Dun u agree? :D
I dun agree. I did G18 a few times. Dont feel like going back even when she kept asking me to or want to subsidise my bonks with her. :rolleyes:

Her service no doubt is worth the $40. But she just aint my type.

sinman8
14-06-2006, 01:07 AM
FR on WH54G8

After dinner at L9 beef kuai teow, went to WH54 to see2 look2 n tried to look for G15 but not around. Only got 3 gals. OKT gave sales tips one by one: 1 great body, 1 good in bj, 1 new. I settled for the one good in bj, G8 (lucky no juga).

Went to rm, had to leave shoes outside (1st time loh). Body not bad, boobs firm (found to be enhanced later). Wash SOP. Then lied down n she starts bj. her bj is slow n good, will tickle balls too. After a few minutes of bj, she wanted to ride me. I told her to bj again n she agreed. continue bj for a while b4 she started to ride me. While she riding, i savoured her tits which are enhanced but got nice nips (colour also not black, light brown). She had many photos of her on the wall, i looked at her sweet photos while banging her. Then she tired n asked me to work. I did her doggie n she had soft moans. Then i switched to missionary n ended the f job. No massage, i lied for only a few seconds b4 she asked me to shower. Dressed n go outside her room to put on my shoes!

Name: She told me "no name" - funny loh
face: 7/10 (good lookin)
boobs: enhanced B+ w good nips
skin: smooth but not the fair type (light brown)
bj: 8/10 (her specialty according to OKT) n I had 2 short sessions
fj: 6/10 accommodating w soft moan
frenching: didnt try
rest: nil
rtf: not my principle - too many to try
overall: a sxxtisfying bonk

playboy82
14-06-2006, 03:06 PM
L18H38G88 when newly arrive over a year ago was hard working with mind blowing performance which I can book for half a day/evening but as time goes by and thousands of different customers later, like all things wear and tear - service standard drop. However, she is one of the more pretty WL40 with fine facial features. I've stopped patronising her as we don't seem to click anymore but for those who never tried and just want a pretty face, she is money well spent ($40) just to lie down, face the mirror and see her riding you. L18H38G99 is her angpai sworn sister comparable to her but with the same drop in service standard problem but not as drastic as G88.

ya.. is very pretty, but their boobs is fake one leh

JackSparrow
14-06-2006, 07:05 PM
I dun agree. I did G18 a few times. Dont feel like going back even when she kept asking me to or want to subsidise my bonks with her. :rolleyes:

Her service no doubt is worth the $40. But she just aint my type.

She is too big size for me. I prefer petite ones.

[B]el|eve
14-06-2006, 07:58 PM
fr on H2G18(nt sure if gt ani bro here post b4)

went yesterday with my fren. as a gartherin. as we park out car at lor14 so juz roam abt. we juz went straight to h2. there r 4 gals there. nt sure still gt other anot. my fren was interested in G19 so i juz choose G18. G19 was onli 18 as wad she told my fren. my G18 was 24 but she look older fr my pt of view. she was veri friendly and a veri chatty gal. her stats is 34b(with pink nipples) ard25 34. her service was veri gd. as i skip the bathin part cos i juz bath ard 30mins b4 i reached there n i believe tat she oso wash before she entertaint mi. start straight away with cat bath. her lickin skill is nt bad. all the way up to my shine. den breast fuck. den to bj. the bj wasnt too bad. ddep throat but nt much suction. den proceed to breast fuck. after tat she ride on top of mi. she change 3 kind of position while she is on top which i nvr experience with other wl. after a while i ask her can try anal. she ans mi sportinly(tis is my first time tryin anal). so she apply gel on her ass den i juz pump her happily. den i cum onto her back. i was too enjoyin. after see still gt time ask her to massage mi. it was veri gd. even beta den some health centre. it was an nice experience for mi. will go back to look for her again.

hope the bros here like my postin. i know my fr wasnt too good. juz hope to share some gd(at least to mi) to the bros here and oso to earn pt so tat can get contacts easily in the fl dome.hehe. thanx alot.

A_M_D
15-06-2006, 01:08 AM

Yap agreed this 2 is best in terms of service :D

JackSparrow
16-06-2006, 01:26 AM
Yap agreed this 2 is best in terms of service :D

Hey bro, someone accuse us of leaking info to G18 and G19 of L6H66.

A_M_D
16-06-2006, 02:53 AM
Hey bro, someone accuse us of leaking info to G18 and G19 of L6H66.

Yap that tirak want 2 be nothing to do :D

tirak1_2B
16-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Yap that tirak want 2 be nothing to do :D

Ya lor, dunno which tirak of G18 nothing better to do give G18 a lap top and then go ON download the FR for her to read.

Matthias
16-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Ya lor, dunno which tirak of G18 nothing better to do give G18 a lap top and then go ON download the FR for her to read.

i thought g18 tirak is red perrier 1099? :D

DickH
17-06-2006, 01:54 AM
Bros

I want to contribute and write a FR on the 2 Cat40 i bonk for last month and this month

First Gal L18H38G99

Last month I saw this gal one time and i reallly stun by her looks as she really look good w/o makeup. She happen to go to the kitchen and i saw her and ask for her number from OKT. She is off that day and hence i have to go back the next dau to bonk her as i am quite stun by her good looks. Saw her the next day and she dont look that good with make up, still ok but i prefer to see her w/o makeup and trust me she really look good without all the make up as she got a very smooth and flawless. I follow her to the room and the shower is all SOP but i was impressed by her smooth skin and curvy figure and nice perky breast at least a nice 34 Cup B. We washed up and then proceed to the bed where the action began to take place. She catbath me and one thing good is while she was doing it, one of her hands is messaging my dick and balls. It felt good as i was already stun by her good looks and skin. She proceed to cap me and give me a BJ. Her BJ was ok with some suction and i was enjoying it and the whole time i my hands cant help as i really enjoy touching and carcass her body as i really like the smooth texture of her young skin. After a good BJ, she proceed to ride on top on me and slide my dick into her lovehole. The feeling was good especially when i was already so attracted to her looks. She ride me in a good rythme, up and down and after 5mins, i came as i was enjoying really enjoying bonking this petty gem. I did not even manage to try other positions as i also find it weird that i give in so easily today. After the satifying session, i proceed to shower and change.

Name: Dont know
look: 8/10 (i will give her a 9 if she did not put makeup)
Figure: 8/10 (nice body)
boobs: 34B (nice for me not too big not too small)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (did not manage to try other positions)
attitude: 7/10 (ok)
RTF: YES
Damage: $40

Second Gal L18H16G08

L18H38G99 was off again as i want to bonk her again this week. Quite disappointed as she is off and can see from previous thread she quite angpai. Anyway decide to walk around to see around and saw this petite gal. She is not a stunner but she dont wear heavy makeup and she is quite ok for me as my fire is building up tonight and i need to put it out. So decide and take her and proceed to the room. The bath is SOP and we proceed to bed. One thing i like is her BJ as she really give attention to your sensitive areas, the balls and head. She got good suction with deep throat and i almost came even when i have the cap on. She proceed to ride me on top and after 5 min, we change to missionary as this time round i decide not to give in so easy. Also maybe because she dont have good looks and skin like L18H38G99. i pump her for another good 5 min before i came into her and i was quite exhausted. One thing good about her is that she dont rush u and when i am tired, she ask me to rest a while. While i was resting she suddenly took my hand and wanted to lie her head on me and look into my eyes giving me a very GF feeling. We just lie there and smile at each other until the bell rang and proceed to shower and change

Name: Dont know
look: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10 (nice body)
boobs: 32A (not for big breast pple but she got really huge nipples although her breast is small)
BJ: 8.5/10
attitude: 8.5/10 (GF feeling, no rush)
RTF: No, got so many other gals to try.
Damage: $40

Please up me if u like my FR

A_M_D
18-06-2006, 02:10 PM
i thought g18 tirak is red perrier 1099? :D

Thought she has many tirak :D

sinman8
18-06-2006, 03:25 PM
FR on L18H38G19

Wanted to try the H38 gals even though the okt attitude was not good whne i went there before... hence paid my visit again n tis time i juz ignored the okt n juz look at the gal... was deciding between 18 n 19 (both w big boobs)... finally settled for 19 as her face is more chio...

went to her room.. when she undressed, found out tat her boobs are enhanced (looked weird with nip pointing side way... Anyway, proceed to shower which is sop.

lied on bed n started she started by giving me a short BM which is nice but too short. Then a short catbath b4 proceed to bj. her bj is quite good, i enjoyed it. After a while, she rode me. While she was riding, i tried to savour her boobs. She declined said it was itchy! I said juz try loh n 'forced' my mouth on her left boob for less than 10 sec b4 she pull away. Tat was my mouth last contact w her boobs... After a while, she got tired n switch over to present a doggie position to me. I obliged n took her doggiely. She kept on askin me 'already?' which is a disappointment and quite sian. I told her I will tell her when i cum, dont ask me again :mad: ! I continued to pump furiously n cum. I wanted to stay longer after cumming, she wont allow n ask me to pull out. lan lan do it loh... She went to wash n i lied there resting b4 she asked me to shower (in less than a minute time). Shower, dress n went off... Went outside n saw one gal smiling at me in the kitchen while i put on my shoes. She doesnt hv big boobs, but i might try her next time. too bad, cant see her no...

name: dont ask
body: tall n fair n big enhanced boobs
bj: 7/10 - not bad
fj: good riding n accommodating. only problem is keep on asking 'already?"
rtf: there r other to try
overall: normal release

kuku07
19-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Bros

I want to contribute and write a FR on the 2 Cat40 i bonk for last month and this month

First Gal L18H38G99

Last month I saw this gal one time and i reallly stun by her looks as she really look good w/o makeup. She happen to go to the kitchen and i saw her and ask for her number from OKT. She is off that day and hence i have to go back the next dau to bonk her as i am quite stun by her good looks. Saw her the next day and she dont look that good with make up, still ok but i prefer to see her w/o makeup and trust me she really look good without all the make up as she got a very smooth and flawless. I follow her to the room and the shower is all SOP but i was impressed by her smooth skin and curvy figure and nice perky breast at least a nice 34 Cup B. We washed up and then proceed to the bed where the action began to take place. She catbath me and one thing good is while she was doing it, one of her hands is messaging my dick and balls. It felt good as i was already stun by her good looks and skin. She proceed to cap me and give me a BJ. Her BJ was ok with some suction and i was enjoying it and the whole time i my hands cant help as i really enjoy touching and carcass her body as i really like the smooth texture of her young skin. After a good BJ, she proceed to ride on top on me and slide my dick into her lovehole. The feeling was good especially when i was already so attracted to her looks. She ride me in a good rythme, up and down and after 5mins, i came as i was enjoying really enjoying bonking this petty gem. I did not even manage to try other positions as i also find it weird that i give in so easily today. After the satifying session, i proceed to shower and change.

Well u must be new to H38... the girl had been there for one year at least... Her service is dropping like a crashing aeroplane like others had comment... Yes she is damn pretty and really damn smooth skin with great figure... one of my previous regular... IMO u r there to admire her not bonk her manz haha... Think her name is Koi if i never remember wrongly... Happy bonking her again... :D

DickH
19-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Bro kuku07

Yes i am quite new to H38, hence i dont know what sort of service am i supposed to get and i do agree i am quite attacted to her looks and skin. Thanks for your feedback and i will continue to keep a lookout and give my FR once i found any gem.

Lao LEE
19-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Bro kuku07

Yes i am quite new to H38, hence i dont know what sort of service am i supposed to get and i do agree i am quite attacted to her looks and skin. Thanks for your feedback and i will continue to keep a lookout and give my FR once i found any gem.

Turning back the clock and giving you some hindsight, while she is performing her foreplay with her magic fingers. Samsters auto roaming hands will normally go for her boobs. One year ago, when she's a newbie, what she will do is grab your wrist and put it in between her legs. You can gently finger her clit and feel the juice running down on your fingers. Today, unless you are among her favourite tiraks or half-day booker, definitely no chance. Still, she is one of the WL40s who can get really wet from all the action. I really like to work to the part when she grabs the pillow or sheets; missionary, sideways or doggie and moan in that voice 'Ar...ar...ar...cumming...cumming'. Just looking at her facial expressions was enough to make my day. Her service quality is considered barely acceptable and not recommended for those who expect tirak type special treatment as she has already built up quite a sizeable regular customer base with a steady stream of income.

7heaven
20-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Finally after a 3mths break manage to get to GL
Dint expect my return to be so good.
FR as follows:

Went walking around with my bro as i have not been there for a long time took my time to pick a gal went to most of the house
Finally aft 1hr picked this SYT
on the way to the room was very nice grab my hand n put around her waist
the moment enter room she hug me and we started kissing then piece by piece our cloths came off (like farking own gf) kissed awhile more the went to bath while soaping me she hug me again n start rubbing me( fark dame high laio) went to bed played around awhile she start to lick me up to down up to down lick my balls as if they were sweet then gave me a long n slow bbbj.
Fark job was ok the way she shout dame nice aft awhile still could not cum so ask her bbbj me took of cd n bbbj me (was told by her not to cum in her mouth)so when abt to cum i push her head away n cun on her boobs.
surely the best cat 40 fark i ever had

Name: NV ask
look: 7/10 (SYT my type)
Figure: 7/10 (veri white n smooth skin)
boobs: A cup ( small small cute cute)
BbbJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Great sound effect)
attitude: 9/10 (friendly)
Damage: $40 + $10 tips

Hope its not too long a fr but i really did enjoy it so share with you guys the full story

shit8
20-06-2006, 05:15 AM
eh sorrie bro i abit blur..l16 got cat40 house meh

JWNY
20-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Did he meant Westerhout?

JWNY

OceanEleven
20-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Did he meant Westerhout?

JWNY
Well could be. Guess to busy looking at other things than to notice the road. ;)

7heaven
20-06-2006, 08:41 PM

Maybe i see wrong but its confirm house 8 haha its those stand alone one loh

alphalaw
20-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Finally after a 3mths break manage to get to GL
Dint expect my return to be so good.

nabeiz. I also around 3 months break, found a tight tight one. ai mai? Give u the number.

Pros: Tight Tight, sit on top of me, 5-10 stroke got feeling liao. lol.

Cons: Like to waste time.

Waitin for u to jio some sexcursion.

7heaven
21-06-2006, 05:22 PM
nabeiz. I also around 3 months break, found a tight tight one. ai mai? Give u the number.

Haha u senior of Sbf lea where can a newbi like me jio you go to
u shoule be the 1 bring me out lea haha.

shit8
22-06-2006, 05:01 AM

wah u jio him nv jio me..i newbie also leh

alphalaw
23-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Haha u senior of Sbf lea where can a newbi like me jio you go to
u shoule be the 1 bring me out lea haha.

wah u jio him nv jio me..i newbie also leh

come out play no noobie one, just know or dunno
Enjoy is the word only to be associated. :)

Going to release a dark horse number. Stay tune to this spaces. 3rd try and verified, then post number.

After worldcup, please orguinze sumthing. :D

sinman8
24-06-2006, 12:45 PM
FR on L18H42G15

Had read good review of this gal. Went to chk her out and was happy that she was there after surverying the 6 or 7 gals there. OKT made recommendation to every gals except her. I was waiting for OKT to recommend but he never mutter a word on G15. When I chose G15, he was quite unhappy?!... Perhaps, like all salesman in the wet market, they will sell you the hard to sell fish as good fish no need to do sales, it sells automatically! hahaha. :D

Paid n proceed to romm upstairs. Left shoes outide n proceed to undress n wash. Wash is sop. Lie on bed n she start to catbath me well... not juz the nips area but the whole upper body, n using her 2 sizeful neh neh to rub my
body... siok. she then used her tongue tip to lick or rather 'point' at my groin area incuding balls n underside of didi, except the tip. then she bj me! I thot it was 3bj as i didnt see her put the cd on. but i guess she has fast hand or fast mouth n put it on w/o my notice... Her bj is quite strong w slurping sound. After a few minute, she asked me whether i on top or she on top. I chose i as can savour her tits. Sadly, when i kiss her nips she dont like and i only managed to savour for a very short while... proceed to do my mission. pumped for a while n her reaction is ok with very soft moan. I then changed to doggie n pumped hard for some time. Had to surrender n cum as she attacked me by using her fingernails to scratch my balls! Too ticklish n shiok tat I conceded a happy defeat...
Wash, dressed n she gave me a pack of water to drink. Left the place feeling, "Shiok!"

name: wan or One (she joked my name is two, I told her not two but three!)
face: 7/10 (SYT style). Her photos in the room look chio but her make up tat day made her look like artificial doll... I prefer her normal look...
body: 7/10 - tanned with good size tits (not firm but ok) with dark nips.
bj: 7/10 - like her licking with tongue tip.
fj: 7/10 - accommodating n her scratching found my weakest point!
other: none
RTF: maybe as i like to play different game (i never repeated playing my video games, not even HL, doom, Halo or COD!)

Sadly, i lost my ball games when Korea, Tunisia, and France (i bet draw). lucky only small bet. only won the spain games which is chicken feed.

sinman8
24-06-2006, 12:51 PM
FR on WH41G1

Shld be h41 as i didnt really notice carefully.

Checked again n it is H43. :o

donnieboi
24-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Nothing to do at nite so went to check out the gals at GL.

Stop at usual L6H66 to look for G12. Seems that she is very popular nowadays. So i settled for G19 and man it was good!:D

Here is the FR on her.

Name: Ann
Looks: 8
Body: 8(nice cup C+)
BBBJ: 8(hot water in shower no rush)
FJ: 8.5(imagine you grabbing the tits during doggy!)

RTF: YEAH!

funlovinguy
26-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Was in the mood for big breasts tonight so went to L18H38, but OKT told me it was $80 for 40 mins (BTW, I am Chinese, not Ang Mo). I asked him if can have the normal $40 for 20 min session, but he said no. Is this the normal price for this house??

shit8
26-06-2006, 02:42 AM
actually no need to ask de, u juz pay him the 40 bucks at his face..no need ask him how much...u ask right, u will be treated wif 'special' treatment lor

Prowler
30-06-2006, 11:47 AM
So i settled for G19 and man it was good!:D

Went down yesterday. Was looking fwd to book her, esp after reading so many gd review......

But she was off.....went home with a sperm-fill cock...:(

GL0806
01-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Hello all bro, im a newbie in this forum… This is my first virgin FR so if not well written pls forgive me ok… After doing research in this forum, started to get horny too therefore together with 2 of my best fren decided to go down straight to L18 to recce (abt 3 weeks ago) sorry for the delay of the FR.

Upon reaching L18, 3 of us wandered around, going into houses and houses and still couldn’t find what really suits us…finally went into L18H34 saw a total of 3 gals in the tank and one of the gal which is number 3 caught my attention….wow…my type of gal man… Figure ok, face not bad and most important the boobs was handful to me…hehee Without any delay, decided to try her… Paid the money and she lead me to her room.

Inside the room, standard took off everything, she then asked whether is it ok for her to have a smoke first, although I am a non smoker, I did not rejected. After having a smoke, she took me into the bathroom and showered me… wash my didi thoroughly and ruba ruba my whole body…sibei song sia…. After that dried myself and waited for her on the bed. She too went onto the bed and started to catbath me with her tongue, feeling was great and she slowly glided down to my didi and started to bbbj me (Stunned at first as I tot they only do BJ) however of cos didn’t stop her from doing. Continue to ruba her boobs which was abt 34b with small nips which I tink was wonderful, fondled and suck it…Song man~~!! After that she proceed to go onto me and pumping….she was moaning (dunno fake it anot) after a few mins of pumping, I decided to change to missionaries which was my fav lar…haha….pumped and thrusted her while grabbing her boobs, she moaned louder. I then tried to French her and surprisingly she did object and we started frenching while pumping…. Pump and pump and pump for a few more mins, and finally cannot tahan anymore, unloaded all my ammos.

She then took off the CD and wiped my didi with tissues and this time held my hand and brought me into the shower room again… After shower, wore back my clothes and went out.

Name: Ah Nong (She told me)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (smooth and fair skin)
Boobs: B cup. (I estimated)
Bbbj: 8/10 (nv expect that’s why gave a 8... :D )
Frenching: (gf feeling le... shiok)
Ar: no
Fj: 7/10 (I like the way she ride on me, skilful)

Guys pls do forgive me if I did any mistake… this is my first FR… Might be going down to base tonite…. Hopefully the info is useful…

r u sure she gave u BBBJ? i think she juz put on the CD without u seeing it. coz i tried her a few times. when she give u BJ, she will put on the CD without u noticing.

shit8
17-07-2006, 02:03 AM
this thread so quiet ah..no one post FR?

s(Aint
17-07-2006, 11:25 PM
sigh no fr..

tmd.. i wanna complain L18H42 OKT ><

went there looking for my regular girl.. then okt told me shes working, so told me to come back.. in 30 mins.. 35mins later he said.. why come back so fast?! ask me to come back in 15mins..

15 mins later i came back.. he said.. tmd where you go? taken already la.. wait another 40 mins.. see la walk away la, dunno where you go.. tmd want girl dunno how to wait here.. -- he kept going on and on.. i

buay tahan i left.

ccb.

ahh.. i feel better after letting it out. : )
will be going tomorrow lol.

shit8
18-07-2006, 12:21 AM
hmm relac lah..u also
wait dun walk around also mah..haha..i think he is ok leh..maybe mood swing bah that day

glstunner
18-07-2006, 01:10 PM
tmd.. i wanna complain L18H42 OKT ><
ahh.. i feel better after letting it out. : )
will be going tomorrow lol.

u mean going 1842 again or to another hse 4 bonk?? :confused:

1022koair
18-07-2006, 05:44 PM
First Gal L18H34G23

Name: A
look: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
boobs: 36C (I'm a sucker for BIG Boobs)
BJ: 7/10
attitude: 8/10

dirtymonk82
18-07-2006, 06:44 PM
was looking for a bonk after drinking..time was ard 4am...went whole of gl trying o find a cat4 hse which is still open...managed to find one at L18, forgotten the hse number, but it is the one closer to the kopitiam.

Took g128, small size with cup A boobs. Quite nice and accomodating gal.

G128
Boobs: 6.5 (A cupper)
BJ: 7/10 (With condom)
Catbath: 7.5/10
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8/10

Oily
21-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Well I just went to try out L6H66G20........:)

Not too bad service.......Suprise she spoke english rather well........cat bath & bbbj not too bad.......She willing to do whatever it takes to please u........Give it a try.........No harm right.........;)

TommyPingPong
21-07-2006, 10:46 PM
L8H17G8

I had visted her a few times:

Look: 7/10 *(My taste)
Breast: C
Body: Petite 7/10 (Big hip! - Dunno why, I liked her big hip)
BJ: 6.5/10

Service: Told to took off shoes and lead into her room. Took off clothes and she started to service me.

Firstly, she came in naked and rinsed my body and started to apply shower foam on me. The started from top to my bird. She was washing the flaps around my bird head and told to rinse my mouth.

On the bed, she started the SOP cat bath by using her size C breast on my body and bird. Then cap me and gave a BJ. for about 5 mins.

Then I lazily laid still on her bed and she took iniative and insert my bird into her. Of course, her moans are TCS style one and after rocking me for some time. I cum and she helped to remove the CD and gave me the SOP bath on the bird.

So far still new to the CAT $40 scene. And will post any other FR in future. :p

1022koair
22-07-2006, 03:17 PM
L18H38G19

Name: Never Ask
boobs: 36C But enhance..shit!!
BJ: 5/10
attitude: 8/10
RTF: No

1022koair
24-07-2006, 08:46 AM
After having tried L18H38G19, i saw G99. She was quite good looking. Thinking to myself that i will try her the next visit. But the next visit proved to be a BIG mistake. Here the FR on L18H38G99.

Name: Never Ask
look: 7.5/10
boobs: C But enhance..again shit!!
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 1/10
attitude: 1/10
RTF: A BIG NO NO.

seth86
24-07-2006, 09:56 AM
hi 1022koair, can give more detail about y the fj and bj rating of L18H38G99 so low, cos i was thinking to try her during my next visit.

anyway i have tried L18H38G12 as the okt there say she is new.

look: 5/10 cute type
Figure: 5/10 veri petite but above her hip there got tatoo
boobs: A
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 allow multi position and some moaning
attitude: 8/10 very gf feeling
frenching: yes
RTF: no

1022koair
24-07-2006, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=seth86]hi 1022koair, can give more detail about y the fj and bj rating of L18H38G99 so low, cos i was thinking to try her during my next visit.

Take my advise bro.,avoid this gal. I already have my share of a totally fuck up experience.Unless you are a sucker for good looks. Better spend your $$$$ elsewhere.

I forgot to mention that her catbath sucks too...just kiss.kiss here & there...totally go thru motion type. After a short BJ, she cap me and goes on top and when i request for my turn to change position,she rejected and said she will do for me and asked me to relax.But i refused and she immediately pull a long fucking black face to serve you.

I don't know....may be she will serve you better. Let us know your FR if you happen to try her. Good Luck

kuku07
24-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Look like H38 G99 is getting more attitude with each passing day haha... Got new gal there... maybe go visit them again hehe... :D

skyman
25-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Look like H38 G99 is getting more attitude with each passing day haha... Got new gal there... maybe go visit them again hehe...

I used to try quite a few gals in this house mths back and stop liao. Reason is the same as most of the bros here.

After 2nd thought, I thk it's not fair to say that their attitude "suck" as not many gals like to be screwed if we r not the guy that they r looking for.

I've tried 6 gals from this hse. My finding is Gal 88 and 99 r the pretties in this hse and may be in the entire GL. That's why the bussiness is always gd. I'ld say their attitude is ok as they still provide us the service (HJ, BJ & FJ). That's the standard package for S$40 we paid.

However, the service in other hse are bonuses. So, we shd go and grap our bonus in some other hse rather than keep going to this hse. That's why I nvr go back anymore.

Cheers
Skyman