PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

sojo
26-04-2012, 06:15 AM
5555. Can u teach me how? I am not so good at this

the icon beside the quote......

luckylurker
26-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Arai waa! Ai Hia! Sympathy for the Devil? U fucking Rolling Stone fan lor? But have u got the moves like Jagger? KNN mai roo poot kwai arai?

Khun IMO, jai yen yen na khrap. How was W?? :p

Nonteerak2553
26-04-2012, 09:57 AM
I felt sorry for u.....

He type so many and you just type you felt sorry. Arai wa.
Ni bpen pooying kor bpen katoey na? :p

You want to tuakang, agar agar, here so many sexpert about Thailand, even some residing at there for years, what is 3 years.:)

bignround
26-04-2012, 10:27 AM
hi bro,

need your advice. I been coming to bkk for the past 10 years on a monthly basis due to work commitment.

Done all these
1) Pick gal in disco like Slim, Zantika(how i miss this club), funky (both ONS and paid)
2) MP (those in ratchada and Sukhumvit type)
3) Agogo
4) FL on street

in end May will be my last working trip in Bangkok before i move on to take up new role in china, japan and korea. THus I need your advice and contribution for my last trip:

Sponorship(by customer)
1) farewell party(mostly likely at muse or funky) with his collection of teeraks
2) FL for a night (model or actress)

on my list:
1) pickup a gal on the train(KC her all the way and hope i get lucky)
2) NO IDEA.. hahaha

honesty I need your suggestion on what to do for i really like to make this last trip unforgetable. In the worse case scenario, book my regular and F her for a few days in Khao yai over the weekend.

any contribution of interesting suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

big john
26-04-2012, 10:28 AM
He type so many and you just type you felt sorry. Arai wa.
Ni bpen pooying kor bpen katoey na? :p

You want to tuakang, agar agar, here so many sexpert about Thailand, even some residing at there for years, what is 3 years.:)

Since so many experts down here, then I won't share lor. Simple as that.

mikemike
26-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Khun IMO, jai yen yen na khrap. How was W?? :p

Khun LL, you mean WXYZ @ soi holland? i had a great time there cos manage to find a puyin with ( . )( . ) :D

Nonteerak2553
26-04-2012, 10:45 AM

55555+ Thai favourite phrase "UP TO YOU" :p
Don't share or scared tio shoot. :D

mikemike
26-04-2012, 11:33 AM

Khun big john, please dun go...please share with us which club in Bangkok charges Bht2,200 for 2 bottles of JW Black? i am still a newbie in bkk :o but i am a big fan of Arsenal FC.

big john
26-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Khun big john, please dun go...please share with us which club in Bangkok charges Bht2,200 for 2 bottles of JW Black? i am still a newbie in bkk :o but i am a big fan of Arsenal FC.

It is in chiangmai not in bkk. The club is warm up. and it is not black. It is red. Every month got different promotion. Sometimes balletines, sometimes chivas, sometimes jw. Hope this clarify as someone got eye problem or dun understand english or only understand Thai only and gave such a misleading info. In bkk, normally is around 2k plus for 1 bottle of black.

big john
26-04-2012, 12:52 PM
55555+ Thai favourite phrase "UP TO YOU" :p
Don't share or scared tio shoot. :D

Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that? Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around.

mikemike
26-04-2012, 01:09 PM
It is in chiangmai not in bkk. The club is warm up. and it is not black. It is red. Every month got different promotion. Sometimes balletines, sometimes chivas, sometimes jw. Hope this clarify as someone got eye problem or dun understand english or only understand Thai only and gave such a misleading info. In bkk, normally is around 2k plus for 1 bottle of black.

Oh i see, it's red label not black..true maybe i am getting old liao and need to change glasses liao..huhuhu. Let's keep the sharing spirit alive! eieiei :p

Nonteerak2553
26-04-2012, 02:04 PM

You flip prata better then the Thai guy outside Niman soi 5. :p

First you said black, now you said red. Despite I'm living in the mountain, I never come across any such good deal. And you said its a monthly thingy.
Come cnx remember to contact me, I pay you 2.2 K for two black, or ballentines. And I don't remember warm up selling Chivas. :rolleyes:

His eyes is perfectly fine, 6/6, so do I. Hopes you get your info right before shoot cannon. And this is bkk thread, thus everyone here will think it's bkk instead of cnx, unless you state it clearly, but you only state it after me start to ask where is the club, and you mentioned it's warm up, assuming nobody knows about the pricing there. :p

luckylurker
26-04-2012, 02:08 PM
on my list:
1) pickup a gal on the train(KC her all the way and hope i get lucky)
2) NO IDEA.. hahaha

honesty I need your suggestion on what to do for i really like to make this last trip unforgetable. In the worse case scenario, book my regular and F her for a few days in Khao yai over the weekend.

any contribution of interesting suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Interesting, pick up a gal from train! Pls let us know how it went okay?

You sound like never going back to BKK again! If that's the case, why not consider losing your virginity to a suay young katoey? I mean where better in this world can you try fucking (or get fucked by) a ladyboy. :D

Khun LL, you mean WXYZ @ soi holland? i had a great time there cos manage to find a puyin with ( . )( . ) :D

Khun MM, happy to hear you enjoyed some fresh milk, never can tell you are a boobs man.

Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that? Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around.

Why feel sorry? Surely many types of people, and mostly don't need your empathy. If you are sharing, we appreciate but info should be at least clear and up-to-date, right? Also if cannot take heat and start feeling sorry then may I suggest to keep your lobangs to yourself, nothing gained and nothing lost.

BlueDragon193
26-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Btw......1800 THB will get u 2 bottles of 100 pipers or red labels.....cheap or not? Hehehe.......2200 THB will get 2 bottles of black labels......

This is what you post earlier unless we all are colour blind.:confused::D

mikemike
26-04-2012, 03:34 PM

Thanks Pii BD, Heng ahh!! I nearly visit the optical shop this afternoon and ask the suay puyin optician to change a new pair of glasses for me. :D after i read and read it can change from black to red label sia. :eek:

sojo
26-04-2012, 04:34 PM
You flip prata better then the Thai guy outside Niman soi 5. :p

First you said black, now you said red. Despite I'm living in the mountain, I never come across any such good deal. And you said its a monthly thingy.
Come cnx remember to contact me, I pay you 2.2 K for two black, or ballentines. And I don't remember warm up selling Chivas. :rolleyes:

His eyes is perfectly fine, 6/6, so do I. Hopes you get your info right before shoot cannon. And this is bkk thread, thus everyone here will think it's bkk instead of cnx, unless you state it clearly, but you only state it after me start to ask where is the club, and you mentioned it's warm up, assuming nobody knows about the pricing there. :p

A bottle of ballantine costs less than 1k in discovery the last time i visited cm. Absolut vodka definitely less than 1k at monkey.

You can pass me 2,2k next time when i visit cm, i lugi a bit then buy at the liquor shop at abt 2.5k lol, then can bring to warm up.

C0_C0
26-04-2012, 05:29 PM
There are a few timings u need to avoid, the rest are still fine.

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

Ratchada road traffic condition is considered good even during peak hours. Go further down to Asoke junction, that is the nightmare. I once got jammed in the traffic, after ratchada-param 9 junction, it took me 1 hour to cross petchburi road, another hour plus to reach Asoke junction. From that day I will never use that road. I will always use toll way.

thanks for the info , didn't see this and took a cab from udom sok took 1 hour plus to reach sukhumvit soi 24 should have taken bts and alight at pha phong station , somemore still got chio uni student to see , that said terminal 21 seems a good place to pick up uni girls

Nonteerak2553
26-04-2012, 06:03 PM
A bottle of ballantine costs less than 1k in discovery the last time i visited cm. Absolut vodka definitely less than 1k at monkey.

You can pass me 2,2k next time when i visit cm, i lugi a bit then buy at the liquor shop at abt 2.5k lol, then can bring to warm up.

Ballantine I never try before, but I think, despite single malt, Sang Som taste better!! For Absolute, 750 BHT. For black is 1390+/- Red is 900 +/-
Seldom drink these hiso whiskey, I'm more to Sang Som. :p
IMO, single malt, Macallan is the best! Singapore duty free cost 77.50sgd. Everytime go back to Sg, sure buy, but the Thais here doesn't know how to drink Macallan.

sojo
26-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Ballantine I never try before, but I think, despite single malt, Sang Som taste better!! For Absolute, 750 BHT. For black is 1390+/- Red is 900 +/-
Seldom drink these hiso whiskey, I'm more to Sang Som. :p
IMO, single malt, Macallan is the best! Singapore duty free cost 77.50sgd. Everytime go back to Sg, sure buy, but the Thais here doesn't know how to drink Macallan.

I brought a bottle of Caol Ila, single malt, which is pretty affordable and good before to Monkey. My thai friendshated it =P, too peaty. I guess they still like their Johnnie walker.

fei_fei45
26-04-2012, 07:07 PM
I brought a bottle of Caol Ila, single malt, which is pretty affordable and good before to Monkey. My thai friendshated it =P, too peaty. I guess they still like their Johnnie walker.

yes the thais love black label... Give me Sang Som anytime man!!!

big john
26-04-2012, 07:30 PM

Oops. Thousand aplogises. My mistake. Typo error. Should be 1 black.

indianmagicoil
26-04-2012, 07:48 PM
I asked u a simple Q which club is it but instead u "man ka li kee tee" (Indian pointing to sky) change the subject? then u try "flip your words faster than the prate man" by saying my eyesight is fucked and my english teacher died early? Only got one Indian here hor...

Yes I am a mutha fucker who likes to shoot Big Cannon Fairies. If you want to post stories to bluff children then start a fairy tale/fantasy thread. Most of us here dun play "senior-senior" games though we may appear harsh on noobs who thinks we owe them a living but ask the right Qs and we r glad to help out.

This is the internet for all I know u r some poly kid who followed his Sillypore TD girl to Bangkok for a few days suddenly want to act all "senior-senior" juz becoz she showed u a few "local" places? :rolleyes:

Khun IMO, jai yen yen na khrap. How was W??
555+ for reasons u & I know it's best left unsaid. Saw a side of Bro Mike2 I never seen. Can discuss privately when we meet for TTS soon.

Yes single malt scotch is suppose to b the best but me rough person have double black + coke on the rocks is good enough. Couple of years ago it was JW Red on most club tables but last 3 - 4 years its been Black.

Just status symbol & like how we like cognac in Singapore. Thais may not like cognac coz of its slightly harsher taste with mixers? Whisky is more smoky & blends well with Coke/Pepsi? My opinion but what does a Sangsom drinker know about single malts right? I think hi-so Big Cannon Fairy shld know better if a single malt goes better with his Wagyu burger. :rolleyes:

Nonteerak2553
26-04-2012, 07:51 PM

55555+ I see, typo err. I thought 2.2 for 2 black promo at Warm Up. :p

indianmagicoil
26-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Btw......1800 THB will get u 2 bottles of 100 pipers or red labels.....cheap or not? Hehehe.......2200 THB will get 2 bottles of black labels......
Yup! That is Warm Up in Chiangmai.
Bkk is not so cheap but of cos cheaper than Sin la. 2200 THB for 1 black. But got to pay for ice, water and soda water.
555+ You are a fucking joker lah.... Black? Red? Black? Red? Black?

So where is the club that has 2 bottles of Johnny Walker Black at Bht2,200? Is it in Bangkok? Chiangmai? Soi Holland? Lala Land? :rolleyes:

naemlo
26-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Just status symbol & like how we like cognac in Singapore. Thais may not like cognac coz of its slightly harsher taste with mixers? Whisky is more smoky & blends well with Coke/Pepsi? My opinion but what does a Sangsom drinker know about single malts right?

Talking about Whisky and Cognac..... My house has 3 bottles, first 2 bottles from the left belongs to me and the Red belongs to my ger who took back after a night of party, 3/4 full bottle.

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=48231_20120426190728.jpg

naemlo
26-04-2012, 08:33 PM
555+ You are a fucking joker lah.... Black? Red? Black? Red? Black?

Dun keep biting his tail, let him go... He just got confused between red or black. :D

It is just ego that makes one wants to boast about himself. Lies covering a lie.... will become a bigger lie. :D

robinllp
26-04-2012, 08:36 PM

U carrot head, normally ppl pay 400-600 Bahts for 1 bottle of "Red" label in "Bangkok", u go so far until "Chiangmai" n pay "฿2,200" for 2 bottles of "Red label"? Very confused! 55555!

robinllp
26-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Ya right.

Want to make friends must talk with your heart, forum is a place to share infos or make friends, u sian here sian there no point la.

Anyway, not afraid u tulan, i n alot of bros here take aeroplane fly to Bkk is more then u take bts, mrt or taxis in Bkk, want to sian pls go far far away.

For your info, my record to Bkk already more then 100+ trip for the last 10 years, dun believe i can show u my passport to prove it.... 55555!

robinllp
26-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Oh i see, it's red label not black..true maybe i am getting old liao and need to change glasses liao..huhuhu. Let's keep the sharing spirit alive! eieiei :p

Now then u say see wrongly, not only changing glasses, u also need to go back school to polish your spelling & hospital to see Dr, Black n Red u drink u also dun know? 555555!

robinllp
26-04-2012, 08:58 PM

Not only typo mistake on 1-2 bottles, the word black label & black label"s" also another mistake.

Admit yourself "big cannon" or "how lian" god will sure forgive u & welcome u back.

toilet$50
27-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that?( Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around).

I'm d 1st to shoot you...

toilet$50
27-04-2012, 01:38 AM
55555+ I see, typo err. I thought 2.2 for 2 black promo at Warm Up.p

Bro Nonteerak2553. isit kon pon black?

Tam Mai too kan nai née.

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Talking about Whisky and Cognac..... My house has 3 bottles, first 2 bottles from the left belongs to me and the Red belongs to my ger who took back after a night of party, 3/4 full bottle.
Strange can't see your image link. 555+ My house also has a 3/4 full JW Black left over from dunno which club outing. Songkran 2012 was most memorable in a "Hangover 3: Wasted in Krungthep!" kinda of way. :o

Dun keep biting his tail, let him go... He just got confused between red or black. :D It is just ego that makes one wants to boast about himself. Lies covering a lie.... will become a bigger lie.
Yes sir! Krap pom! Your advice (or advise? pai seh ang mo sian si zha si bo ka ho say) will be heeded, Sir!

robinllp
27-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Earlier on i mention bro "big john" sgd $1 exchange ฿50.00 cos he can open 2 bottles of black labels for ฿2,200.

Now he said typo error, cos the 2 bottles are red labels yet he is still paying ฿2,200.

This means that bro "big john" sgd $1 only exchange ฿12.50, why? Let me explain, 2 red labels only cost around ฿1,100 and yet he is paying ฿2,200.

CARROT.........5555555!

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 03:06 AM
If that's the case, why not consider losing your virginity to a suay young katoey? I mean where better in this world can you try fucking (or get fucked by) a ladyboy.
Bro u didn't! Did u turn to the Back Side? No wonder never hear about your Day 2 (or 3 or 4) FR.:eek: Sorry I ever brought u to Obession that day! :(

Nonteerak2553
27-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Bro Nonteerak2553. isit kon pon black?

Tam Mai too kan nai née.

55555+ Pom mai roo meng gan na. Kao bok song black 2.2k BHT, lau pom kuanteen kao, kao phuut rai sara. :p

gayzorz
27-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Hi bros, is there any intro on where to try threesome?:D

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Hit some MPs or AGG and ask the OKT/mamasan if any girls do 3 somes.
Or else Club Eden at Sukhumvit Soi 7 (is it there?) has 3 some S&M fetish play but previous FRs suggest girls quality varies.

Good luck!

TheYachtsMan
27-04-2012, 12:18 PM
you can go to Snow White massage at soi 26 (I think.. can't remember. can google for address). it's a standard offering there, about 4400 for 2 hours. maybe you can choose 1 girl you like first, then ask her to suggest who should be the 2nd.. so at least got some chemistry like mixing Potassium and Water.. kapow!

across the soi are angel massage and a whole stretch of them. they also offer sandwiches. have fun!

kingofkings
27-04-2012, 02:52 PM
anyone tried dream heaven at Sukhumvit soi 33?

Burberrybrit
27-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Good day to all bros, I'm going to bkk next week and would like to try Kwang seafood that bros talk about here.. Can any bro provide me the address and how to go there? Thanks in advance...

mikemike
27-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Good day to all bros, I'm going to bkk next week and would like to try Kwang seafood that bros talk about here.. Can any bro provide me the address and how to go there? Thanks in advance...

It depends where you stay, Kwang seafood is located @ ratchadapisek. Take mrt (underground) to Huai Khwang stt and exit no.2, walk straight down and you will see it. Enjoy!

Burberrybrit
27-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks bro mike mike.. Will be staying at vic3 nearby sanam phao bts.. Wanna try that place as normally will head to Chinatown seafood stall at the roadside one.. Cheers..

naemlo
27-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks bro mike mike.. Will be staying at vic3 nearby sanam phao bts.. Wanna try that place as normally will head to Chinatown seafood stall at the roadside one.. Cheers..

There are so many nice restaurants in your area, why must go till Kwang? There is a restaurant called "lao lao" nearby your hotel.

Burberrybrit
27-04-2012, 06:48 PM
There are so many nice restaurants in your area, why must go till Kwang? There is a restaurant called "lao lao" nearby your hotel.

As I read in here seem high recommend by bro here so just wanna go and try it myself.. Will take note of Lao Lao as well.. Bro naemlo I know you are not tour guide but hope you can recommend a nice dim sum place nearby?

norice
27-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Burberrybrit,

My favorite dish from Kwang is Seabass fried in fish sauce. Also, fried shrimp balls and grilled squid. Yummy yummy

Afterwards you can visit my favorite soapy Nataree and select #170!

naemlo
27-04-2012, 06:54 PM
As I read in here seem high recommend by bro here so just wanna go and try it myself.. Will take note of Lao Lao as well.. Bro naemlo I know you are not tour guide but hope you can recommend a nice dim sum place nearby?

They recommend it cause most of them stayed in Ratchada. Most of the cheongsters are more particular in pussy juice than food so they prefer near by food. Anyway a lot of good food in Ratchada market itself.

Hmmm come BKK to have dim sum? :D I seldom eat dim sum and if I eat, it will be in MBK. Come BKK must try Thai food, like Issan.

norice
27-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Burberrybrit,

I love dim sum! One of the best place to eat dim sum in Bangkok is at JW Marriott Hotel's Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, located next to Sukhumvit Soi 4. The price is very reasonable for lunch and dinner dim sum buffets! If you want to spend less, just don't order shark fin soup.

Excellent dim sums, afterwards, just walk few meters and visit my favorite Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 4 go go bars! Just don't burp and fart in the bars, you don't want any accidents! Or you could catch a taxi and go to Thermae coffee shop to meet attractive freelancers, located in Sukhumvit Soi 15. Thermae coffee shop is in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel.

I'm not a tour guide but a nice guy! He he he he he
Good luck

klose87
27-04-2012, 07:22 PM

Take the train or walk down to the next station Ari, soi Ari has plenty of good food.
Alternatively Victory Monument area also has plenty. You wont go hungry in BKK la lol.

Burberrybrit
27-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Burberrybrit,

I love dim sum! One of the best place to eat dim sum in Bangkok is at JW Marriott Hotel's Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, located next to Sukhumvit Soi 4. The price is very reasonable for lunch and dinner dim sum buffets! If you want to spend less, just don't order shark fin soup.

Excellent dim sums, afterwards, just walk few meters and visit my favorite Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 4 go go bars! Just don't burp and fart in the bars, you don't want any accidents! Or you could catch a taxi and go to Thermae coffee shop to meet attractive freelancers, located in Sukhumvit Soi 15. Thermae coffee shop is in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel.

Good luck

Haha.. Bro norice how come your post sure will have foods and women come hand in hand hahaha... Ok JW Marriott /MBK dim sum.. Lao Lao n Kwang for seafood :)
As for girls better wait I go there see myself haha.. Got plenty of days to walk around hunt for foods and occasionally girls ..

norice
27-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Burberrybrit,

Food and sex makes every man smile! Even you! Soi Cowboy, here I come!

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Sanam Pao a bit off the usual chiongsters Rachada/Sukhumvit digs but applaud you for exploring another side of Bangkok. I used to stay around that area & liked it coz its a nice middle class neighbournood but not as congested as Thonglor/Ekkamai. I'm recommending u places that I have been to.

Where to Eat
Sanam Pao BTS area I don't know any except for a seafood place between Victory Monument & Sanam Pao BTS stations. Opens at night and crowd spills onto the side walk. Plenty of middle class Thais come to dine here as evident from rows of cars parked along the road. Prices a bit higher. I ate there once but can't remember the name. Bro Naemlo is this the "Lao Lao" u r referring to?

Go north and next to Ari station you have the Villa Mart. Thai, Japanese, Korean restaurants, Starbucks & even Secret Recipe from Malaysia all here. My fav would be Fuji Japanese restaurant (miss their tonkatsu, only Bht160 a set, & salmon tatake salad) followed by cake & coffee at After You, long queues!

On the opposite side of Villa Mart. If you walk into a large soi (at t-junction) you will find a small Thai-Viet restaurant. 2nd soi on your left after main road, corner of row of shophouse. Cheap & delicious Thai Isaan & Thai interpretations of Viet food.

Walk a bit more in (approx 100-200m?) & on the right you will see a big white condo. Next to condo is a sub-soi. There should be a light box at night advertising a nice Thai restaurant at the end of the sub-soi. Great Thai food & great ambience. A little pricey but cheaper than Sillypore for similar joints.
Baan Pueng Chom (บ้านพึงชม)
Soi Jue Jitr, Pahol Yothin 7 (Soi Ari), Bangkok
Tel. 02 2794204

Belgian beers with fries and mussels steamed in beer! Great place to chill with friends. This one its best u take a taxi. Rather long walk in.
House of Beers (Aree Garden)
Next to Soi Ari Samphan 11, Phaya Thai, Opposite the Ministry of Finance.
BTS station: Ari
Tel: +66 (0)2 617 1600
Open daily, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.

Go south to Victory Monument and you have a few Thai style gap geam places & cheap roadside stalls to try. Exit from the station on the elevated walkway. U are at 6 o'clock. Front & center of you the "Victory Monument".

3 o'clock: stall selling Thai style kway chap. Opens til wee hours of the morning. Next to it is a Thai cafe boran stall (traditional coffee). Can have sankaya with steam bread for desert after your kway chap meal.

3 o'clock: a little bit up from the kway chap stall are some "gap geam" restaurants. Open air dining. Order a few Thai dishes to go with your Sangsom Coke. Great inexpensive chill place.

1 o'clock: walk along the elevated walkway and after crossing the road u go down the first stairs on your right. Row of shop houses along a canal. You will see Bht9 noodle shop. Yes just Bht9 a bowl! Servings are small though so u have to eat like a few to be full. More of a novelty. The store used to be next to the main road but was burnt down during the riots. I think they are open for lunch only.

11 o'clock: this is a bit harder to find becoz its in a small lane after a row of bus stops. Taksura - another gap geam joint. Enter it & its like visiting someone's house in the 70's. Old retro furniture. Thai food is cheap & delicious plus its air conditioned! Try the "larb moo tod" deep fried minced pork salad! Aroi aroi!

OK good luck hunting the places down!

naemlo
27-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Plenty of middle class Thais come to dine here as evident from rows of cars parked along the road. Prices a bit higher. I ate there once but can't remember the name. Bro Naemlo is this the "Lao Lao" u r referring to?

Guess so. A lot of cars park by the side of the road..... I always go there for porridge and some chinese food. Once in awhile with biz customers. After food, easy to go agogo. :D

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Guess so. A lot of cars park by the side of the road..... I always go there for porridge and some chinese food. Once in awhile with biz customers. After food, easy to go agogo. :D
Should be the one then! There is another Chinese restaurant after Ari station opposite the big Kasikorn Bank building. 2 storey air con shop house. Also always full but I never tried before.

Yes, Inthamara is less than 15 minutes drive or BTS ride away! Who needs to stay at Rachada or Suk? kekeke... :D

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Should be the one then! There is another Chinese restaurant after Ari station opposite the big Kasikorn Bank building. 2 storey air con shop house. Also always full but I never tried before.

Yes, Inthamara is less than 15 minutes drive or BTS ride away! Who needs to stay at Rachada or Suk? kekeke... :D

For those who can speak Thai can go to Inthamara, those not, better not go. As for me, I stay at suk so that I can move around for work easier

Burberrybrit
27-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Sanam Pao a bit off the usual chiongsters Rachada/Sukhumvit digs but applaud you for exploring another side of Bangkok. I used to stay around that area & liked it coz its a nice middle class neighbournood but not as congested as Thonglor/Ekkamai. I'm recommending u places that I have been to.

Where to Eat
Sanam Pao BTS area I don't know any except for a seafood place between Victory Monument & Sanam Pao BTS stations. Opens at night and crowd spills onto the side walk. Plenty of middle class Thais come to dine here as evident from rows of cars parked along the road. Prices a bit higher. I ate there once but can't remember the name. Bro Naemlo is this the "Lao Lao" u r referring to?

Go north and next to Ari station you have the Villa Mart. Thai, Japanese, Korean restaurants, Starbucks & even Secret Recipe from Malaysia all here. My fav would be Fuji Japanese restaurant (miss their tonkatsu, only Bht160 a set, & salmon tatake salad) followed by cake & coffee at After You, long queues!

On the opposite side of Villa Mart. If you walk into a large soi (at t-junction) you will find a small Thai-Viet restaurant. 2nd soi on your left after main road, corner of row of shophouse. Cheap & delicious Thai Isaan & Thai interpretations of Viet food.

Walk a bit more in (approx 100-200m?) & on the right you will see a big white condo. Next to condo is a sub-soi. There should be a light box at night advertising a nice Thai restaurant at the end of the sub-soi. Great Thai food & great ambience. A little pricey but cheaper than Sillypore for similar joints.
Baan Pueng Chom (บ้านพึงชม)
Soi Jue Jitr, Pahol Yothin 7 (Soi Ari), Bangkok
Tel. 02 2794204

Belgian beers with fries and mussels steamed in beer! Great place to chill with friends. This one its best u take a taxi. Rather long walk in.
House of Beers (Aree Garden)
Next to Soi Ari Samphan 11, Phaya Thai, Opposite the Ministry of Finance.
BTS station: Ari
Tel: +66 (0)2 617 1600
Open daily, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.

Go south to Victory Monument and you have a few Thai style gap geam places & cheap roadside stalls to try. Exit from the station on the elevated walkway. U are at 6 o'clock. Front & center of you the "Victory Monument".

3 o'clock: stall selling Thai style kway chap. Opens til wee hours of the morning. Next to it is a Thai cafe boran stall (traditional coffee). Can have sankaya with steam bread for desert after your kway chap meal.

3 o'clock: a little bit up from the kway chap stall are some "gap geam" restaurants. Open air dining. Order a few Thai dishes to go with your Sangsom Coke. Great inexpensive chill place.

1 o'clock: walk along the elevated walkway and after crossing the road u go down the first stairs on your right. Row of shop houses along a canal. You will see Bht9 noodle shop. Yes just Bht9 a bowl! Servings are small though so u have to eat like a few to be full. More of a novelty. The store used to be next to the main road but was burnt down during the riots. I think they are open for lunch only.

11 o'clock: this is a bit harder to find becoz its in a small lane after a row of bus stops. Taksura - another gap geam joint. Enter it & its like visiting someone's house in the 70's. Old retro furniture. Thai food is cheap & delicious plus its air conditioned! Try the "larb moo tod" deep fried minced pork salad! Aroi aroi!

OK good luck hunting the places down!

Thank you very much bro indianmagicoil.. You have given me a very comprehensive eating guide for my area think wont go hungry at sanam pao hehe.. Yea wanna explore eating side of Bangkok apart from just the usual girls :) my friend in BKK just bring me go shopping centre eat only haha.. Thank you to all the bros for the guidance..

leaseoflife
27-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Come BKK must try Thai food, like Issan.

U mean literally, or NOT literally... :D

Of course come bbk must eat THAI.... 555

naemlo
27-04-2012, 11:25 PM

I think I meant this :D The food not bad... as for pricing definitely cheaper than the infamous Som boon.

naemlo
27-04-2012, 11:25 PM
U mean literally, or NOT literally... :D

Of course come bbk must eat THAI.... 555

For u is Thai juice...

leaseoflife
28-04-2012, 09:07 AM
For u is Thai juice...

What to do... Birds of the same feathers flock together. 555

reedsteel
28-04-2012, 09:41 AM

I was at Kwang two days ago. I think they markup the price after shifting to aircon building . I rather go somboon and tried signature dish curry crab . The price is close to Kwang even u order the crab.

BBk is super super hot. I saw the news abt 36 . Those want to come now wear shorts and tshirts . Too tired to go out at night to chiong . Shop from pantip, platinum , and central world

Burberrybrit
28-04-2012, 01:11 PM
I was at Kwang two days ago. I think they markup the price after shifting to aircon building . I rather go somboon and tried signature dish curry crab . The price is close to Kwang even u order the crab.

BBk is super super hot. I saw the news abt 36 . Those want to come now wear shorts and tshirts . Too tired to go out at night to chiong . Shop from pantip, platinum , and central world

Wow.. It's summer.. Just hope it won't rain so often like last year when I was there.. Hot just hide inside shopping centre..

naemlo
28-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Wow.. It's summer.. Just hope it won't rain so often like last year when I was there.. Hot just hide inside shopping centre..

It seldom rain in summer......:rolleyes:

TonyCheong
28-04-2012, 02:13 PM
It depends where you stay, Kwang seafood is located @ ratchadapisek. Take mrt (underground) to Huai Khwang stt and exit no.2, walk straight down and you will see it. Enjoy!

When's your next trip to BKK?
We must cheong there together at least once! :p

By the way Vietnam TCSS gang has just landed in CP in full force! :eek: :D

sojo
28-04-2012, 03:05 PM

has the price really went up? I used to frequent kwang last time and like the outdoor setting.

Personally not a big fan of somboon, maybe becos i don't really like crabs. There's much more food at hway khwang market.

mikemike
28-04-2012, 03:21 PM
We must cheong there together at least once!

By the way Vietnam TCSS gang has just landed in CP in full force! :eek:

Krap phom, will update you :D

Yes, TCSS gang should be checkin anytime soon in CP. :p All the MM be prepare..eieiei

naemlo
28-04-2012, 03:53 PM
has the price really went up? I used to frequent kwang last time and like the outdoor setting.

Ah dee, Kwang with outdoor setting is history..... They have moved to soi 10 since last year :D

sojo
28-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Ah dee, Kwang with outdoor setting is history..... They have moved to soi 10 since last year :D

yeah i know just asking if the price really went up. My friend bought the condo beside the old kwang and we were joking that he can ask them to deliver up.

naemlo
28-04-2012, 04:18 PM
yeah i know just asking if the price really went up. My friend bought the condo beside the old kwang and we were joking that he can ask them to deliver up.

The price is still reasonable compare to Somboon.

TrooperABC
28-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey all bros,

I am alone in BKK now, trying to find some fun, but lazy to go out and get girl, anyone have any good recommendation for girls who I can call and stay for the night with me.

I could not get a nice hotel though, I am staying at Sathorn area. Thanks for your help in advance.

Any bros in BKK who wants to meet up?

Cheers!

naemlo
28-04-2012, 04:32 PM
I am alone in BKK now, trying to find some fun, but lazy to go out and get girl, anyone have any good recommendation for girls who I can call and stay for the night with me.

Your situation is like a farmer.... I dun want to go under the sun, I am lazy to fertilize, water and look after my plantation but hopefully the trees can bear me the delicious fruits.... :rolleyes: What the world has becomes to? This is sad.

TrooperABC
28-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Your situation is like a farmer.... I dun want to go under the sun, I am lazy to fertilize, water and look after my plantation but hopefully the trees can bear me the delicious fruits.... :rolleyes: What the world has becomes to? This is sad.

haha, thanks for the advices man, I will work my way to get the fruits then.

Cheers!

sojo
28-04-2012, 04:44 PM
The price is still reasonable compare to Somboon.

Don't like som boon, pretty mediocre food at first. I think i will be in bkk mid may. Jio you go route lol.

sojo
28-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey all bros,

I could not get a nice hotel though, I am staying at Sathorn area. Thanks for your help in advance.

Any bros in BKK who wants to meet up?

Cheers!

Just go out and take the train to Sukhumvit, Go to the usual gogo bars Tilac, Shark, baccara and then decide accordingly. Not withstanding the hideously scorching weather, do not waste ur time rotting in your room.

naemlo
28-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Don't like som boon, pretty mediocre food at first. I think i will be in bkk mid may. Jio you go route lol.

No problem.... Lets go RCA.

IPhone3G
28-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Alo brothers.... Sawadeeka!!!

Being reading for the past few pages and was confused by the 2200 thingy. Lol. So would like to seek advise for bros in this thread (if you free of coz) the following Q:

1) is sang som a Thai brand whiskey? How much per bottle at RCA?

2) will be staying at shama in sukuvit, any nice food or clubbing places to reccomend?

3) where is shock 39 & slim? Couples can go?

Many thanks in advance for ur kind advise

sojo
28-04-2012, 05:34 PM

Being reading for the past few pages and was confused by the 2200 thingy. Lol. So would like to seek advise for bros in this thread (if you free of coz) the following Q:

2) will be staying at shama in sukuvit, any nice food or clubbing places to reccomend?

1) Don't think there's sang som at RCA. Try 7-11 it's really affordable but you may not like it. Black label 1800 without mixers at RCA, Mixers/ice at 60baht and up.

2) Shama is at suk soi 2, not a big fan of the food at this area but at least the other entrance of shama leads directly to nana plaza.

3) Shock 39 - Petchburi soi 39, Taxi will bring you there for free, it's an afterhours disco so don't go there at 9. slim is at RCA close at 2am and a little later on weekends. If your there with your girl, slim should be better.

fei_fei45
28-04-2012, 05:37 PM

Being reading for the past few pages and was confused by the 2200 thingy. lol. So would like to seek advise for bros in this thread (if you free of coz) the following Q:

1) Sang som is thai whiskey. dont know whether they have it at RCA but NEP 900baht a bottle

2) NEP is just round the corner. 555... Great burger and beef "satay" outside NEP my fave.

3) Shock 39 is at Soi 39, New Petchaburi Road and Slim at RCA

indianmagicoil
28-04-2012, 05:46 PM
haha, thanks for the advices man, I will work my way to get the fruits then.Cheers!\Its only "advice" never "adviceS"... And Bro Naemlo just advised you so u better heed his advice. Oops who am I to correct your english? someone said my english teacher died early... pai seh pai seh

Today I very free so shall indulge u...
1) Technically Sangsom is a "rum" not whiskey. And places like RCA and in fact most clubs of a certain standard don't have Sangsom on the menu. Its like u go Zouk in Singapore and ask for Chinese rice wine (OK bad comparison but u get the idea). Sangsom usually can be found in local "gap geam" joints.
2) sorry no idea where that is and which soi its located. Taxis cheap in Bangkok. dun b lazy. do a bit of homework. Google some club names in Bangkok & note their addresses in relation to your hotel.
3) Shock 39 @ Petchburi Soi 39 & Slim is at RCA.... triples, quadruples, quints etc... all can go in.

Oh BTW forum has forum search tool. Plz dun ask where Petchburi Soi 39 or RCA is... thank u & have a nice evening.
PS... it should be "thanks in advance for ur kind ADVICE" :)

naemlo
28-04-2012, 05:52 PM

U female?? I dun mind being a free tour guide for u and your gf but not bf... just buy me drinks. :D

Why will u drink sang som in RCA? Red, is the min and it was Winston Churchill's favor whisky.

U r staying in an area something like red light district, nothing but entertainment.

Even gay or lesbian pubs, couples can go.

BlueDragon193
28-04-2012, 05:54 PM
We must cheong there together at least once! :p

By the way Vietnam TCSS gang has just landed in CP in full force! :eek: :D

Another group will be arriving next week in HCMC for the Bro wedding dinner.:)

Ultraone
28-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Been away from sbf and Bangkok for quite some time. Taking a short break in Bangkok 3rd to 8th May. Anyone can tell me is it Vesak Day also in Bangkok on 5th May? Seow liao if it is, as one of my friend meeting up with me on that day wants me to bring him to Intramara area. No alcohol & bar closes on Vesak day right?

naemlo
28-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Been away from sbf and Bangkok for quite some time. Taking a short break in Bangkok 3rd to 8th May. Anyone can tell me is it Vesak Day also in Bangkok on 5th May? Seow liao if it is, as one of my friend meeting up with me on that day wants me to bring him to Intramara area. No alcohol & bar closes on Vesak day right?

In Buddhism, Vesak day is the most important day. What do you think will happen in Thailand especially entertainment??? But this 5/5 is coronation day.... can drink if I dun remember wrongly.

Ultraone
28-04-2012, 06:41 PM
In Buddhism, Vesak day is the most important day. What do you think will happen in Thailand especially entertainment??? BTW will Xmas date varies among different countries ?? :D

Not sure whether Vesak day fall on the same day as Singapore which is on the 5th May. Check internet some say 10 May, some 4 Jun. So will like to confirm with bros staying in Bangkok that 5th May is not Vesak day in Bangkok. Cheong lah :D Khorp khun khrap

naemlo
28-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Not sure whether Vesak day fall on the same day as Singapore which is on the 5th May. Check internet some say 10 May, some 4 Jun. So will like to confirm with bros staying in Bangkok that 5th May is not Vesak day in Bangkok. Cheong lah :D Khorp khun khrap

U replied too fast, I edited my posting.... refer to my update.

Ultraone
28-04-2012, 06:52 PM

Heard coronation day is a 3 day affair with rites starting on 3rd May till coronation on 5th May. Does that mean no alcohol from 3rd to 5th May and all bars close or only for 5th May? Does the the ban on alcohol start from midnight 5th May 0000hr and bar closes early on 4th May? Seow liao seems like i come at the wrong time:(

TheYachtsMan
28-04-2012, 09:13 PM
sawadeekap from beautiful bangkok! even though it's damn hot, smoky and dirty, it's all beautiful! :D

first night was spent at the pimp, and it was a good night. when we walked in at about 11+, we were expecting the place to be packed with guys, and not many girls left cos that's what happened to us before.

this time, the pimp was packed.. with guys, but lots of ladies. the waiting area by the pool table was full, and the first row of sofas were also full of ladies! we were quite shocked by the sheer amount and the many eyes watching us as we walked in.. so quickly scurried to the sofa (VIP room all full already; must make booking 4 days in advance). later we asked the MMS and she said during weekends and events on thursdays, they will "hang water" and have about 150 girls.

they also have some russian or european dancers now. one of them was quite hot and sexy in a grass skirt. very yummy when she's on stage. but... mai chop kin borscht, chop tom yum...

definitely one of the better nights at the pimp.. planning to go again this trip.

saw some good FRs on EZmassage and the girls on the website looked very nice, so checked out both EZ1 & EZ2. OMG i freaking hate photoshop after that.

anyway, walked out and went to a MP at soi 26 and it was mind blowing... my pipes are thoroughly cleared of carbon and its smooth running now... hehe. she put effort into foreplay and she was really into it, and not the type that just make you stand, cap on, boom boom.. my hands were wet up to the wrist and i'm glad it wasn't in my hotel room cos i will have to sleep on a wet bed tonight. the lady worked hard for her money and i rewarded her with a sizable deposit in a rubber baggie. :D

planning to RTF.. and i'm not an RTF sort of guy, so yeah it was that good... to give you a hint, it's the MP where there are lots more girls, and they all wear a pink and black uniform.

face - 7/10
body - 8/10 nicely built but not skinny
boobs - silicon... but very sensitive
bbbj - never ask
gfe - 8/10
FJ - 25/10
frenching - at first no, but later engine warm up she wanted it
RTF - put time put place let's go!

after a good 2 hours, walked down the stairs with weak legs and had to hold on to the rail in case i take a tumble. walked towards the BTS and had 2 piping hot fried drumsticks for B30, followed by 6 siewmai for B20. contented... this is the life.

BlueDragon193
28-04-2012, 09:41 PM
sawadeekap from beautiful bangkok! even though it's damn hot, smoky and dirty, it's all beautiful! :D

first night was spent at the pimp, and it was a good night. when we walked in at about 11+, we were expecting the place to be packed with guys, and not many girls left cos that's what happened to us before.

this time, the pimp was packed.. with guys, but lots of ladies. the waiting area by the pool table was full, and the first row of sofas were also full of ladies! we were quite shocked by the sheer amount and the many eyes watching us as we walked in.. so quickly scurried to the sofa (VIP room all full already; must make booking 4 days in advance). later we asked the MMS and she said during weekends and events on thursdays, they will "hang water" and have about 150 girls.

they also have some russian or european dancers now. one of them was quite hot and sexy in a grass skirt. very yummy when she's on stage. but... mai chop kin borscht, chop tom yum...

definitely one of the better nights at the pimp.. planning to go again this trip.

The best fun is to party in the VIP karaoke room where anything goes.
When there once with my close friend and his Thai friends who is a VIP member there.
Not surprising that the Thai can afford to spent more than us and another popular club is Maiake.

Nonteerak2553
28-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Wow, after some talked about sang som, suddenly people who first time to bkk also like to drink sang som. How about sang som with plain water? Real taste of sang som. :D I think it's time for me to work for sang som, and promote to the thanachart who comes to Thailand.

Unfortunately, in Bangkok, not all clubs selling Sang Som, unlike in CNX, ktvs clubs all got Sang Som. :p

Next week in CNX have Sang Som move a bar event, and pop and indies band coming to sing for this event. 25 hours, Potato, Aof, Tattoo Color, Lipta, T-bone are some arties invited for this event.

Yup it's Rum, not whiskey, some Thais prefer Hong Thong, as after drinking sang som, they got hang over.

cleanfreak
28-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Old birds please advise! What other joints similar to Maiake, Sherbet and The Pimp etc are available? Been to all 3 and also a joint called With Love at Suttisan where you can bonk the girls for a price. Prefer the likes of Sherbet and The Pimp though. Old birds please guide young boy here. Thanks! :p

naemlo
29-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Next week in CNX have Sang Som move a bar event, and pop and indies band coming to sing for this event. 25 hours, Potato, Aof, Tattoo Color, Lipta, T-bone are some arties invited for this event.

If ETC or palapol going over, please update this thread. :D Not forgetting Big ass....

Nonteerak2553
29-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Old birds please advise! What other joints similar to Maiake, Sherbet and The Pimp etc are available? Been to all 3 and also a joint called With Love at Suttisan where you can bonk the girls for a price. Prefer the likes of Sherbet and The Pimp though. Old birds please guide young boy here. Thanks! :p

Violin at changklan. :p

If ETC or palapol going over, please update this thread. :D Not forgetting Big ass....

Sad to say, none of you mentioned above in the event. It's day by day event. 12th May Thais favourite rock band Bodyslam, 17th may, my favourite indie rock band slot machine, 18th may, the richman toy etc etc. I will update how interesting the event is, as its my first time going to famous bands event.
Most prolly need to postpone my trip back to Sg, it's month of sang som in CNX!!

naemlo
29-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Sad to say, none of you mentioned above in the event. It's day by day event. 12th May Thais favourite rock band Bodyslam, 17th may, my favourite indie rock band slot machine, 18th may, the richman toy etc etc.

Once in awhile they will preform in Tawandang.... Saw Big ass, Jennifer Kim and few others before.

Sporty
29-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Jus to share a place I visited when i was in BKK earlier tis mth.

Long beach massage, prev known as Honolulu Love Boat. E outside very easy to notice. Cos of a boat there. Lol. It's actually opp RCA!! Hahaha.

Initially went in n it's very grand in there. Nice place n nice ladiessssss. One glance all looks good!! I find e gals there prettier than Emmanulelle.
But din go ahead as its stil early so look look see see only.

Went back n e nite @ 2200hrs. To our horror!! NOT A SINGLE GAL AVAIL!!! Noon time stil see e gals r so packed!!
So, LL, got to wait. Their prices ranged frm 2.5k, 3.something till 5k oso have. Anything more than tat got anot I duno la. Haha.
E 5k ones e captain mentioned r MODELS. Anyway did saw a 5k calibre, IT'S EXCELLENT!! Not all thou. E 1st one I saw ok only. It's e second one tat I saw den I knw y she's 5k?!! Haha. My fren got e 5k Chio one. Very pretty face n good body.

Overall, e Place quite class. Got live band somemore. Heard frm captain, same management as The Lord.

Otw to here, passed by Ultohpia. Never went thou. Tis Long Beach is nearby Ultophia. Wrong spelling I knw. Haha.

Frens commented theirs not bad. Quite nice. 1 say is good. I had a 3k plus one, as it's late. Not much choices left. 11pm already. Some gals heading home. My gal works Very Normal sop thingy. Nothing special. Abit boring.

Name: Forgot. Lol.
Size: petite. Sweet.
Boobs: Small ba.

Will definitely return if I'm there AGAIN!!! Cos, I'm sure there got more to EXPLORE!!!

Awwwww. I missed BKK!!!! Wooooot!!!
Cheers!! :D

Sporty
29-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Got e address!!!

The Long Beach Massage Parlor is an upscale place. The frontside of the building looks like a boat.
They have a fishbowl with 40 - 50 thai girls. Additionally they have a restaurant, karaoke club & lounge bar.

555 Soonwijai
10320 Bangkok
Rama IX (next door to Radison Hotel, now known as Golden Tulip Sovereign Hotel) Thailand
Phone: 0-2274-4040, 0-2274-4118
Openening Hours: 3 p.m. - 12 a.m.

naemlo
29-04-2012, 05:43 PM

Went back n e nite @ 2200hrs. To our horror!! NOT A SINGLE GAL AVAIL!!! Noon time stil see e gals r so packed!!

U r a funny guy :D It is like, u went to the food court, too many good food, dunno what to eat, dun eat. In the evening, go back again... most of the food sold out..... :eek:

fei_fei45
29-04-2012, 05:50 PM
U r a funny guy :D It is like, u went to the food court, too many good food, dunno what to eat, dun eat. In the evening, go back again... most of the food sold out..... :eek:

bro, what a great metaphor... Last time i also same problem... too many choices dont know what to eat then when feel like eating, the food no longer there... 555

pitstop
29-04-2012, 05:51 PM

funny comment. hahah:D

fei_fei45
29-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Jus to share a place I visited when i was in BKK earlier tis mth.

Long beach massage, prev known as Honolulu Love Boat. E outside very easy to notice. Cos of a boat there. Lol. It's actually opp RCA!! Hahaha.

Initially went in n it's very grand in there. Nice place n nice ladiessssss. One glance all looks good!! I find e gals there prettier than Emmanulelle.

So, LL, got to wait. Their prices ranged frm 2.5k, 3.something till 5k oso have. Anything more than tat got anot I duno la. Haha.
E 5k ones e captain mentioned r MODELS. Anyway did saw a 5k calibre, IT'S EXCELLENT!! Not all thou. E 1st one I saw ok only. It's e second one tat I saw den I knw y she's 5k?!! Haha. My fren got e 5k Chio one. Very pretty face n good body.

Overall, e Place quite class. Got live band somemore. Heard frm captain, same management as The Lord.

Otw to here, passed by Ultohpia. Never went thou. Tis Long Beach is nearby Ultophia. Wrong spelling I knw. Haha.

Frens commented theirs not bad. Quite nice. 1 say is good. I had a 3k plus one, as it's late. Not much choices left. 11pm already. Some gals heading home. My gal works Very Normal sop thingy. Nothing special. Abit boring.

Name: Forgot. Lol.
Size: petite. Sweet.
Boobs: Small ba.

Will definitely return if I'm there AGAIN!!! Cos, I'm sure there got more to EXPLORE!!!

Awwwww. I missed BKK!!!! Wooooot!!!
Cheers!! :D

up you 10x SangSom Cola for sharing

P.S any FR from your friend who took the 5k model?555

Sporty
29-04-2012, 06:37 PM

Haha. Tai kor, dun lik tat la. Hahaha. Frankly speaking, sounds stupid n funny. But, if I tell u see u believe anot. We stayed a hotel near there. N was actually looking for food or clean massage after we checked in. Will u believe? LOL!!!

We r all super tired n hungry. Wana find food. Initially see e outside lik very grand. Tot some clean spa. Got buffet to eat den clean massage after tat. Haha. We very innocent hor? Kns. Went in den realized actually is mp. But we duno there got food. When stepped in, saw e gals, abit blur Liao. Lol. Cos noon ma. Not much ppl. So when u stepped in alot of gals will turn n look at u de. Haha. Den we u turn n went out. Took a cab to town for food n shopping. Did went emanualle. But felt tat e gals at Long Beach seems to be nicer looking den there. Went Nara but not much gals. So, go back to Long Beach. By den already quite late Liao.

up you 10x SangSom Cola for sharing

P.S any FR from your friend who took the 5k model?555

Thks for e points!! I tink I managed to return u some points. But I'm new to tis points thingy. I duno hw to see hw much I manage to up u. I guess sld b 2 ba. Correct me if m wrong. Haha.
Anyway, u can see tat I never mentioned abou tat 5k de. BECOS, no one gona believe wat I said de. I oso find it hard to believe la actually. LOL. Cos I see e 5k gal I see Liao oso very high. LOL.

ceelee
29-04-2012, 08:51 PM

saw some good FRs on EZmassage and the girls on the website looked very nice, so checked out both EZ1 & EZ2. OMG i freaking hate photoshop after that.

anyway, walked out and went to a MP at soi 26 and it was mind blowing... my pipes are thoroughly cleared of carbon and its smooth running now... hehe. she put effort into foreplay and she was really into it, and not the type that just make you stand, cap on, boom boom.. my hands were wet up to the wrist and i'm glad it wasn't in my hotel room cos i will have to sleep on a wet bed tonight. the lady worked hard for her money and i rewarded her with a sizable deposit in a rubber baggie. :D

planning to RTF.. and i'm not an RTF sort of guy, so yeah it was that good... to give you a hint, it's the MP where there are lots more girls, and they all wear a pink and black uniform.

face - 7/10
body - 8/10 nicely built but not skinny
boobs - silicon... but very sensitive
bbbj - never ask
gfe - 8/10
FJ - 25/10
frenching - at first no, but later engine warm up she wanted it
RTF - put time put place let's go!

after a good 2 hours, walked down the stairs with weak legs and had to hold on to the rail in case i take a tumble. walked towards the BTS and had 2 piping hot fried drumsticks for B30, followed by 6 siewmai for B20. contented... this is the life.

can let me noe why this MP is n name of it? I'm gg 2 weeks later

trademark
30-04-2012, 02:01 AM
anyone can advice what sim card should i get at bkk for about a week or less?

need one for call and data plan. thanks. :p

naemlo
30-04-2012, 02:06 AM

Any sim card has call and data plan. True, Dtac and AIS. U can get it when u exit the airport clearance.

skunkpilot
30-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the info bro... Very detail. In June gonna be my 3rd trip. Any bro got info on vegetarian food. I usually travel with my 2 best buddy one is Vegetraian. and we always split entertainment cost( food, drinks and transport) equally. We always end up in seafood restaurant, Chinese or continental food joint. Kinda suck paying something that he don't eat all the time, these place have limited veg selection. So in June I want to be ready with few vegetarian places for him. We did indian food at Schkumvit area last time... Too pricey for naan and 3 veg dish. I'm be staying in Ratchada CYMK hotel.

By the way Shock39 good place to pickup FL... Midnight then place is happening. Recently heard slim and RCA is the best place to go clubbing. Need to try that on my next trip.

I got lots of info from all you bros about MP, NEP and SC club. My goal on this trip is to try pick up uni student or Office lady looking for extra cash... Shit!!! what a big goal for a rookie. Any help on where this innocent but naughty puying hangout...

Glock
30-04-2012, 02:37 AM
is bangkok full of singaporeans now with the holidays ?

Sporty
30-04-2012, 05:33 AM
is bangkok full of singaporeans now with the holidays ?

Tink not only now. Seems to be most of e time. Haha.

Nonteerak2553
30-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Midnight then place is happening. Recently heard slim and RCA is the best place to go clubbing. Need to try that on my next trip.

I got lots of info from all you bros about MP, NEP and SC club. My goal on this trip is to try pick up uni student or Office lady looking for extra cash... Shit!!! what a big goal for a rookie. Any help on where this innocent but naughty puying hangout...

Have you been to RCA before? If yet, then you're wrong. RCA now infested with farang, thus there's cover charge for "thanachart" or those who are not holding the Thai ID. Used to be very happening, when god father of Hip Hop, Andrew Chow used to spin at Slim as guest DJ, I'm not sure if he still spinning there. In Slim, if you were there from 10pm onwards, you will notice that the some of the song were repeated during that night.

IMO, Nang Len is a good place to party, with lots of sao saoss there.
As for pick up uni student, maybe you can PM Khun Big John, for infos, especially if you already hit 40, can get for free maybe. :D

norice
30-04-2012, 08:47 AM
skunk pilot,

You can meet all kinds of girls at Thermae Coffee Shop located on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15. Best time to go there is after 11:00 pm! Lots of uni students and office girls especially beginning or end of the month.

trademark
30-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Any sim card has call and data plan. True, Dtac and AIS. U can get it when u exit the airport clearance.

thanks! :D

rukthai
30-04-2012, 01:43 PM

There are data plans bundled with call time for usage for a duration of one week available for sale. All service providers have roughly the same package. All available just when u clear immigration. :)

Glock
30-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Tink not only now. Seems to be most of e time. Haha.

:D

numbers tend to go up during weeks with public holiday ... everybody take leave and have more time off with weekend included

dont want to go if too many people there , afterward run into friends/colleagues/people i know's wife when i am walking around with my hands on girls ass/tits ... the actual people wont mind , but their wife will start complaining and start wondering if their husband is my friend , will they also start fucking young beautiful thai girls with perky tits ?

(the answer is "yes of course!")

indianmagicoil
30-04-2012, 04:04 PM
IMO, XXXX XXXX is a good place to party, with lots of sao saoss there
Shhh... thats why I dun really wanna post too much about clubs in BKK now coz too many farangs & Spore kids causing clubs to impose cover charge for foreigners. So must keep some cards close to my chest.

Now I like Route 66 better (this also have thanchart cover charge) coz Slim seems to have gotten complacent. Same old same old gets tiring if u club every week.

Its OK if go with a bunch of friends where buying a bottle includes my cover but a few times just 2 of us so paying Bht400 is ridiculous for 2 small beers that u know cost Bht120 a la carte.

Yes... Club Nangsawan (นางสวรรค์ปืนใหญ่) at Soi Holland 4 where I heard girls are easy and 2 bottles of JW Black only Bht2,200! Only thing a bit far from downtown Bangkok so lazy go :D

dont want to go if too many people there , afterward run into friends/colleagues/people i know's wife when i am walking around with my hands on girls ass/tits ... the actual people wont mind , but their wife will start complaining and start wondering if their husband is my friend , will they also start fucking young beautiful thai girls with perky tits ?
Of course! who can't resist perky tits & a tight ass? Even more stupid are those idiots who bring their GFs to AGGs. WTF were they thinking of? :rolleyes:

Most people took leave today so its a 4 day super LWE. Throw a stone at Siam BTS now and I'm sure it will hit a Sillyporean.

Thats why try to avoid places like the Siam/MBK/Paragon shopping triangle then you start exploring other places in Bangkok :D

yinyang
30-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Bros IMO, Glock ..can't disagree, best below the radar. Sneak, snack attack ..watch out for Drone recce:p

pendragon_sg
30-04-2012, 04:44 PM
going there in 3 weeks time with OC, hope i can visit some of the places when she is concussed in the hotel room :D

keep the thread going guys, some good tips here

fei_fei45
30-04-2012, 04:50 PM
going there in 3 weeks time with OC, hope i can visit some of the places when she is concussed in the hotel room :D

keep the thread going guys, some good tips here

good luck with that!!! 555

where you staying, bro?

yinyang
30-04-2012, 05:06 PM

Tough call, how you going to multi task? Do the rub down in MPs (2 hour getaway when she's off burning your plastic at glitzy malls). Only trouble is to explain why you smelling like fresh lavender? Just do a brisk walk or jog around the block in humid bangers -may do the trick just yet:p

pendragon_sg
30-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Tough call, how you going to multi task? Do the rub down in MPs (2 hour getaway when she's off burning your plastic at glitzy malls). Only trouble is to explain why you smelling like fresh lavender? Just do a brisk walk or jog around the block in humid bangers -may do the trick just yet:p

staying at Pratunam area .... quite familiar with that place (even though haven't been there for more than 5 years now)

problem with OC is that she lazy to walk around and no worries about burning the plastic, we only go there to lepak and eat and shit *repeat looping again*

so there will always be around 3 to 6 hrs of free time i get per day and that usually is between 9pm till 3am (as long as the moon don't turn blue and she says I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU OUT)

i just want to get jiggy with willing female (free or paid) in a safe place and i get back to my hotel still in one piece too :D

and yes i don't think i will have problem smelling like lavendar .... heard its weather HOT there now and i sweat very easily after some exertions.

fei_fei45
30-04-2012, 07:41 PM
staying at Pratunam area .... quite familiar with that place (even though haven't been there for more than 5 years now)

problem with OC is that she lazy to walk around and no worries about burning the plastic, we only go there to lepak and eat and shit *repeat looping again*

so there will always be around 3 to 6 hrs of free time i get per day and that usually is between 9pm till 3am (as long as the moon don't turn blue and she says I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU OUT)

i just want to get jiggy with willing female (free or paid) in a safe place and i get back to my hotel still in one piece too :D

and yes i don't think i will have problem smelling like lavendar .... heard its weather HOT there now and i sweat very easily after some exertions.

up you 10 points la...envy you...seldom i hear go as couple got so much OTOT like you...when you going? i heading up there on 31st may.

Soopafly
30-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I used to have the same problem, but not anymore ;)

Last week I asked my trusty mamasan about who was working. She gave me 10 names. I took a quick look and was bonking a few hours later :p

reedsteel
01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Most people took leave today so its a 4 day super LWE. Throw a stone at Siam BTS now and I'm sure it will hit a Sillyporean.

Thats why try to avoid places like the Siam/MBK/Paragon shopping triangle then you start exploring other places in Bangkok :D
You are right bro. Was at MBK/Siam/Paragon yesterday , was crowded with ppl , and like surrounding with Singaporeans , you can easily guess they are singaporean from the way they speak , the way they act. I m very happy some sales ppl said I look like thai .

Another place is Platinum . The sporeans bought things there like free . The sales auntie told me some sporean bought clothings for one whole year.

reedsteel
01-05-2012, 01:54 AM

My thai friend told me not to buy in airport as they are more expensive than 7-11 . You can buy Dtac (they do have micro sim for iphone) for 49 baht at 7-11 and you use unlimited data for free for the first day . Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .

One thing pissed off me is it is much faster for me to access to sporepool web site in bbk than in SG . That show how local telco sucks yr mobile broadband money .

naemlo
01-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Last week I asked my trusty mamasan about who was working. She gave me 10 names. I took a quick look and was bonking a few hours later :p

Guess u enjoying yourself back in States.

naemlo
01-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .

All sim come with data and voice. U just need to top when u finish your credit, no need to tell the 7-11 ger or guy, u need a special top for internet.

As mentioned before, when reached BKK, just get a pre paid card from anywhere, you happy with. Some will go MBK to get a special, "beautiful" mobile number.

It can be used for voice and data. When u feel like surfing the net, check email or use IM, then turn on the GPRS or 3G data. Turn off the GPRS or 3G once done. I always use GPRS in Thailand. The speed is reason for me to check email, do IM even in province. I have yet to try their 3G in BKK btw no 3G in most provinces yet.

LentorGarden
01-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Am going BKK from 19th June to 25th June. Any bros wanna go chiong together? :D

Sporty
01-05-2012, 04:44 AM

numbers tend to go up during weeks with public holiday ... everybody take leave and have more time off with weekend included

(the answer is "yes of course!")

Haha. Bo bianz one!! 3-4days holiday trip. If shopping, BKK is e most ideal place for everyone, ESP gals!! Where to find cheap air tickets, hotels, food, entertainment for a short holiday trip?! BKK!!!!

pilter
01-05-2012, 04:50 AM
This question of mine might be rather stupid to some bros here and I apologize should this be the case, but does any one here know of good spots in bkk to pick up mature angmoh women?
Any particular lounges/bars in sukhumvit area or khaosan, perhaps?
I'm really into mature caucasian ladies and there are a considerable number who travel/live there, so maybe there are certain spots where they might congregate at.

I know hardly anyone goes to bkk looking for such ladies, but I hope some of the more seasoned bros might know something. Thanks!

Nonteerak2553
01-05-2012, 10:33 AM
I m very happy some sales ppl said I look like thai.

I felt demoralize when people told me I don't look like a Singaporean. :o

My thai friend told me not to buy in airport as they are more expensive than 7-11 . You can buy Dtac (they do have micro sim for iphone) for 49 baht at 7-11 and you use unlimited data for free for the first day . Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .

One thing pissed off me is it is much faster for me to access to sporepool web site in bbk than in SG . That show how local telco sucks yr mobile broadband money .

I thought Sim card in Airport are given out for free, you don't need to purchase them, just take and top up.

I'm using true move, top up 140 BAHT and dial *900*40#. You will have 100MB worth of 3G and 5 hours of true free wifi around the town area.

norice
01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Pilfer,

Go straight to Phuket, lots of middle aged falang ladies!

mist8enid
01-05-2012, 10:46 AM

I thought Sim card in Airport are given out for free, you don't need to purchase them, just take and top up.

I'm using true move, top up 140 BAHT and dial *900*40#. You will have 100MB worth of 3G and 5 hours of true free wifi around the town area.

Actually the sim cards are worth 99bhat if i am not wrong (at the airport)...100 for credit 99 for the SIM card...if i m not mistaken its DTAC or AIS....feel free to correct me if i am wrong :D

knightrider8106
01-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Any senior bro's can help me out...I'll be in BKK tonight...any recommendations coz i know its gonna be packed..any nice plc to pick up chicks tonight...any help appreciated...thanks.. :)

Sporty
01-05-2012, 11:26 AM

Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim. Anyway, I dun tink BKK got free sim cards given out. Hat yai I encountered before. But BKK I tink never encounter before.

fei_fei45
01-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim. Anyway, I dun tink BKK got free sim cards given out. Hat yai I encountered before. But BKK I tink never encounter before.

i stayed at tenface hotel on my last trip and they gave free sim card as welcome gift.

Nonteerak2553
01-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Actually the sim cards are worth 99bhat if i am not wrong (at the airport)...100 for credit 99 for the SIM card...if i m not mistaken its DTAC or AIS....feel free to correct me if i am wrong :D

If the sim card itself cost 99 baht, means bkk really expensive country, even in Sg I think the sim card is free, but need to purchase and the amount of purchase can be use. I'm not sure, it's been awhile since I step into sillypore. :p

Any senior bro's can help me out...I'll be in BKK tonight...any recommendations coz i know its gonna be packed..any nice plc to pick up chicks tonight...any help appreciated...thanks.. :)
Soi 4 holland, PM khun Big John, he knows the best where to chill can get chicks easily. High chances if you are already 40 years old na Pii. :D
Lol. I always got tat. N oso ppl tot I Muslim.

Thought you're Muslim? Why they thought you're Muslim? Unless you wearing baju kurong while shopping at bkk? Otherwise it's hard to tell if you're Muslim or Buddhism. All Thai look the same, regardless Muslim or buddhism.

naemlo
01-05-2012, 12:55 PM

I have not receive any free sim card from the airport for more than 10 yrs into Bkk. :D

Nonteerak2553
01-05-2012, 01:40 PM
I have not receive any free sim card from the airport for more than 10 yrs into Bkk. :D

Time to visit me, cnx domestic airport has true move sim card for free. And the one giving out is WOW!! :p

TonyCheong
01-05-2012, 02:13 PM
We r all super tired n hungry. Wana find food. Initially see e outside lik very grand. Tot some clean spa. Got buffet to eat den clean massage after tat. Haha. We very innocent hor? Kns. Went in den realized actually is mp. But we duno there got food. When stepped in, saw e gals, abit blur Liao. Lol. Cos noon ma. Not much ppl. So when u stepped in alot of gals will turn n look at u de. Haha. Den we u turn n went out. Took a cab to town for food n shopping.

Soapy MP also serve food mah. :p
Can eat and view girls at the same time. :cool:
After having your meal you can either leave or opt for a soapy session.

Time is very precious when travelling overseas for vacation.
Traffic jams are a killer in BKK. Minimise the need for travelling if possible.
You'll save a lot of time and maximise the duration for your mongering/partying.

Sometimes I wonder if people travel overseas for mongering tour or food/shopping tour? :cool:
Thought this is Sammyboy Forum or is it MakaNation Forum? :confused:

trademark
01-05-2012, 02:27 PM
There are data plans bundled with call time for usage for a duration of one week available for sale. All service providers have roughly the same package. All available just when u clear immigration. :)

All sim come with data and voice. U just need to top when u finish your credit, no need to tell the 7-11 ger or guy, u need a special top for internet.

As mentioned before, when reached BKK, just get a pre paid card from anywhere, you happy with. Some will go MBK to get a special, "beautiful" mobile number.

It can be used for voice and data. When u feel like surfing the net, check email or use IM, then turn on the GPRS or 3G data. Turn off the GPRS or 3G once done. I always use GPRS in Thailand. The speed is reason for me to check email, do IM even in province. I have yet to try their 3G in BKK btw no 3G in most provinces yet.

i stayed at tenface hotel on my last trip and they gave free sim card as welcome gift.

thanks all for the reply!

guess i'll wait till i reach my hotel to see if got free sim card before buying at 7-11 then. :D

naemlo
01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Time to visit me, cnx domestic airport has true move sim card for free. And the one giving out is WOW!! :p

Unless the number is "beautiful" else dun bother. I specially bought my current mobile number. :D

hunterhi
01-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Ya, IRS is so beautiful with 888... I like can help me buy one Xie Xie Lao Bian... :D

Unless the number is "beautiful" else dun bother. I specially bought my current mobile number. :D

skunkpilot
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
skunk pilot,

You can meet all kinds of girls at Thermae Coffee Shop located on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15. Best time to go there is after 11:00 pm! Lots of uni students and office girls especially beginning or end of the month.

Thanks. I will go to Thermae coffee shop....

skunkpilot
01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Have you been to RCA before? If yet, then you're wrong. RCA now infested with farang, thus there's cover charge for "thanachart" or those who are not holding the Thai ID. Used to be very happening, when god father of Hip Hop, Andrew Chow used to spin at Slim as guest DJ, I'm not sure if he still spinning there. In Slim, if you were there from 10pm onwards, you will notice that the some of the song were repeated during that night.

IMO, Nang Len is a good place to party, with lots of sao saoss there.
As for pick up uni student, maybe you can PM Khun Big John, for infos, especially if you already hit 40, can get for free maybe. :D

Thanks bro. Where is Nang Len?

Nonteerak2553
01-05-2012, 07:48 PM

Mine True move was old sim, but need to change, like you as many have my numbers, so I took the pain and wait for a week to change my sim to new 3G.

Ya, IRS is so beautiful with 888... I like can help me buy one Xie Xie Lao Bian... :D

5555+ Pii Hunterhi, late of may Im coming back! Now fighting fit, to try number 31.:D

fei_fei45
01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
5555+ Pii Hunterhi, late of may Im coming back! Now fighting fit, to try number 31.:D

bro nonteerak, i also heading up there 31st may...maybe can meet up can have drinks together if you don't mind company...

hunterhi
01-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Ok, see u, n she day off on 11th, 21th n 31th if I m not wrong as she told me, u enjoy there...

Bro, I think he is coming back to Sillyapore during late May, as he is in the mountain in Chiangmai ( CNX )... :D

bro nonteerak, i also heading up there 31st may...maybe can meet up can have drinks together if you don't mind company...

fei_fei45
01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Bro, I think he is coming back to Sillyapore during late May, as he is in the mountain in Chiangmai ( CNX )... :D

555+ my bad...

hunterhi
01-05-2012, 08:35 PM
It ok, Bro, as he is Mr Kong Ming, I only got to meet him after the 3time see ur FATE... ;) he is a Chiangmai ( CNX ) pro...

555+ my bad...

Nonteerak2553
01-05-2012, 09:56 PM

Yea, I'm going to Sg for awhile to settle my passport issues and to meet my parents. Miss them, saw them last year Christmas. :o

It ok, Bro, as he is Mr Kong Ming, I only got to meet him after the 3time see ur FATE... ;) he is a Chiangmai ( CNX ) pro...

5555+ boh pian, stuck in mountain, maybe go Sg will become a mountain turtle:p I'll try number 31 before my return to Sg.

Sporty
02-05-2012, 01:37 AM

Wow!! U heng lo. I bought mine in mbk couple of yrs back. Haha. Surprise tat stil can use. Thou I not lays in Thai.

Soapy MP also serve food mah. :p
Can eat and view girls at the same time.
After having your meal you can either leave or opt for a soapy session.

Time is very precious when travelling overseas for vacation.
Traffic jams are a killer in BKK. Minimise the need for travelling if possible.
You'll save a lot of time and maximise the duration for your mongering/partying.

Sometimes I wonder if people travel overseas for mongering tour or food/shopping tour? :cool:
Thought this is Sammyboy Forum or is it MakaNation Forum? :confused:

Ur rite!! But we din knw!!! LOL!! We went in saw all gals looking at us, we oso blur Liao. Lol. Faster get out to find food for stomach. Lol.

I agree on e traveling part. ESP BKK. E traffic is horrendous!!! :(

Sporty
02-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Thought you're Muslim? Why they thought you're Muslim? Unless you wearing baju kurong while shopping at bkk? Otherwise it's hard to tell if you're Muslim or Buddhism. All Thai look the same, regardless Muslim or buddhism.

Cos my face looks lik Muslim Lo. N oso got abit of local face type. Cos when I visit Thai or evn vietnam. They all tot I'm their own ppl. Lol. All Speak to me in their language, unless they heard me talkin in Chinese or English. Haha.

SoulRipper
02-05-2012, 12:21 PM

skunk pilot,

Hello Bros,

I will be heading to BKK on 15 May after 4 years of absence.

I would be keen to look for a Free lance for companionship. Any kind bros care to share any contacts?
Appreciate it very much.

SoulRipper
02-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Am going BKK from 15th May to 19th June. Any bros wanna go chiong together? :

hunter168
02-05-2012, 01:32 PM

Spend 1 month plus in BKK??

forumer
02-05-2012, 01:44 PM

got tirak there maybe... even dun have will end up with at least one.. :)

BlueDragon193
02-05-2012, 02:15 PM
got tirak there maybe... even dun have will end up with at least one.. :)

OIC, can intro one to me.:D

SoulRipper
02-05-2012, 02:46 PM
hi bro,

I will be at bkk on 15may to 19may

SoulRipper
02-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Any good bros can recommend any place to go as me and my friend both being newbies are going there the 1st time.
we should be staying in p2 boutique hotel, not sure where is it or where is it near at all.

thinking of just doing some massage/soapy/ST in the day, then maybe some clubbing in the night.

we are staying there from 17-20 May. Don't mind if there's any good soul bros can bring us around. just drop me a message. :D

Hi, I will be heading 15may-19may alone. If it is ok, we can party together

longback
02-05-2012, 05:27 PM
hi bro,

I will be at bkk on 15may to 19may

cool, i'll be there 17-21. we could meet up at night to party

SoulRipper
02-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Another FR from BKK.

Went to Soi Cowboy from Cowboy2 very sweet and great services got her contact number. Anybody keen can give her a call.
Went LT with her last week paid $600 bar fine and $3,000 for LT and bring her back to hotel. Once in hotel room nearly got me rape lolx, very GGF and standard procedure. Around 4.30am my friend staying next door called ask me if he can try my girl and he didn't pick up any girl that night, so ask her if she wanna accompany my friend and I pay her another $2,000 and she was hesitating and ask if she could see my friend first haha very cute and sweet looking when she speaks!!
So ask my friend over and she surprising she agreed and next morning she left at 9am.
Any bro outs there want her contact pls p.m me.

Bro,

Appreciate if you can give me her contact. heading on 15 may
Thanks.

ceelee
02-05-2012, 11:10 PM

I'll be the from 16-19 May. May be we can cheong together? pm me I'll pass u my contact

IPhone3G
02-05-2012, 11:30 PM
\Its only "advice" never "adviceS"... And Bro Naemlo just advised you so u better heed his advice. Oops who am I to correct your english? someone said my english teacher died early... pai seh pai seh

Today I very free so shall indulge u...
1) Technically Sangsom is a "rum" not whiskey. And places like RCA and in

Thanks to bro sojo, indianmagicoil, fei fei & naemlo for your kind advice.

SoulRipper
03-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Please pass me your contact. Hope we can chiong together.
I will be staying at Palazzo hotel
Thanks

SoulRipper
03-05-2012, 02:04 AM

Opps...typo mistake.. should be May instead of June.
Thanks for pointing out...

fence
03-05-2012, 03:34 AM
at Soi Cowboy, I like Baccara, but prices have been going up from LT 3500 to 4000.. and recently even asking for 5000!

I heard Afterskool is not bad, so will check that out on my next trip. Any other Soi Cowboy bars to recommend?

2) Clean massage -- I like the Healthland chain (http://www.healthlandspa.com/). There's a branch at Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke). Try the therapeutic massage at 300b/hour. Damn good and you come out feeling like a new man. Make sure you can take painful massages though.. the masseuse will knead you like you're pizza dough and attack all the stiff parts.

3) for massage + full service.. can try sukhumvit soi 26... snow white, angel, etc. just google snow white massage bangkok for the address. there's a side lane opposite snow white (behind the japanese restaurants) that have many of these. can choose 1 girl, 2 girls, 3 girls... :D 2 hours unlimited.. good if you are like rambo and the GPMG..
Thank you for your replies bro! Really appreciate. Just one more question (other bros please feel free to enlighten me too):

1. How much is the general price range for short time, and how do they calculate it? In SG, FL is like (for example) $150/90/2. In BKK is the prices also 90/2?

2. I see bro yachtsman say the price range for LT is 3500-5000; sorry for my noob-mess but LT is how many hours/how many shots ah?

3. Soapy massage: What is the usual price range for the massage, and for special? I assume special is just one shot?

Thanks in advance for all the advice given. Never chiong in BKK before, this will be my virgin sexperience there :D

RamboCat
03-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Hi All,

I'll be in BKK next week May7th to 10th. If any brothers want to cheong together at night please PM me. 1st drinks on me anywhere. Appreciate any advice from bros where to look for G-Clubs. Interested in watching pretty girls dance & more, who are fair skinned unlike those in Nana and Soi Cowboy. I'm a lover of coyote dancing e.g. what goes on in Naughty Girl at Orchard Towers.
If the dance routine involved a bit of stripping then it's even better :D

Thanks for your response
Rambocat

coldcutz
04-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Guys, i was in bkk a month ago...went to all the happening places...esp soi cowboy, a piece of advice...jz dnt go the bar called kiss...thers two fat mamasan keep asking fr tips like wtf....bt the girls were nice, jz the mamasans and also the waiter...me n my buddies had to pay the drinks which cost around 4000bht, plus tipping the two fat bitches n the waiter, was around 2000bht...ws nt satisfied with tht...fucker much. Bt i gotta say, the girls are nice..the price was 2500-3000bht per shot. Theyll take u to a hotel very nearby to soi cowboy too. But the best of the best is baccara handsdown, the two floor joint ws jampacked and the girls are simply amazing! If im nt mistaken, a cute looking anime ish girl number 81 ws my pick of dat nite. Took her for 3500 fr two shots. Very very nice indeed. Speaks decent english...but the service topnotch. Thts baccara.

Then i went to another club on the same road called rawhide....verdict? Fugly looking bitches...hahahaha....im sorry to sound mean bt tht ws it. The ass shaking girls ws so repulsive, theyre old n demand 2500bht. So i said fuck dat. Paid fr the drinks n chow soi nana....lots of freelance but nt so good looking, but maybe i lookd at the wrong place... Later dat night, my tourguide brought us to pussy and sex show, tht ws awesom!...its a must see if u in bkk. Then we went to the spas....i love tht very much. Its like geylangs but on a larger scale. 30 over women but i fckin cnt remember the name of the place...the damage was between 2000-2500bht inclusive of drink, room, massage, b2b, soapy, and fj of course...took a milf there of the age of 37 as she claimed...very entertaining, speaks very good english and the normal whore talk....was in bkk fr abt a week.

And im planning to go bck in a few months to come. My analysis of the whole trip is tht, bkk is indeed pricey but it is worth it. Thts my report as of recently. Have fun to those who r going!

Another tip, if the mamasan ask fr tips, just wave ur hands off...jus pay fr the fckin drinks n girls.

sojo
04-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Then i went to another club on the same road called rawhide....verdict? Fugly looking bitches...hahahaha....im sorry to sound mean bt tht ws it. The ass shaking girls ws so repulsive, theyre old n demand 2500bht. So i said fuck dat. Paid fr the drinks n chow soi nana....lots of freelance but nt so good looking, but maybe i lookd at the wrong place... Later dat night, my tourguide brought us to pussy and sex show, tht ws awesom!...its a must see if u in bkk. Then we went to the spas....i love tht very much. Its like geylangs but on a larger scale. 30 over women but i fckin cnt remember the name of the place...the damage was between 2000-2500bht inclusive of drink, room, massage, b2b, soapy, and fj of course...took a milf there of the age of 37 as she claimed...very entertaining, speaks very good english and the normal whore talk....was in bkk fr abt a week.

you are pretty unlucky to have visited the blacklisted gogo-bars. For bros new to bangkok, avoid kiss, spice girls, rawhide. I may have missed out a few but all of them are owned by the same guy.

They have a coyote system there and LD are 250 baht if i'm not wrong. As usual it all comes with the pushy mamasan and potential aggro doorman.

Just stick with Tilac, Shark and baccara and you should be fine. Heard that dollhouse? is okay too. If you want to shoot some pool just go to corner bar or country road. There's some bars you can grab some food and watch a game of footy too.

Cheers.

coldcutz
04-05-2012, 02:25 AM
you are pretty unlucky to have visited the blacklisted gogo-bars. For bros new to bangkok, avoid kiss, spice girls, rawhide. I may have missed out a few but all of them are owned by the same guy.

They have a coyote system there and LD are 250 baht if i'm not wrong. As usual it all comes with the pushy mamasan and potential aggro doorman.

Just stick with Tilac, Shark and baccara and you should be fine. Heard that dollhouse? is okay too. If you want to shoot some pool just go to corner bar or country road. There's some bars you can grab some food and watch a game of footy too.

Cheers.

Exactly man...tht ws my first in bkk tho, now i feel like i hv gained alil bit more xperience.hehe. And yes! The other bar ws called shark, just rite beside baccara. I love those two, baccara n shark. But i dnt remember if i hv steppd into tilac...anyway, i miss bkk so much?

norice
04-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Sojo,

You're absolutely correct! Also, every Friday night free buffet at Bacarra in Soi Cowboy! Yummy

fei_fei45
04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Exactly man...tht ws my first in bkk tho, now i feel like i hv gained alil bit more xperience.hehe. And yes! The other bar ws called shark, just rite beside baccara. I love those two, baccara n shark. But i dnt remember if i hv steppd into tilac...anyway, i miss bkk so much?

welcome to the post bangkok blues club...555

p.s up you for sharing

ahtecklim
04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Guys, i was in bkk a month ago...went to all the happening places...esp soi cowboy, a piece of advice...jz dnt go the bar called kiss...thers two fat mamasan keep asking fr tips like wtf....bt the girls were nice, jz the mamasans and also the waiter...me n my buddies had to pay the drinks which cost around 4000bht, plus tipping the two fat bitches n the waiter, was around 2000bht...ws nt satisfied with tht...fucker much. Bt i gotta say, the girls are nice..the price was 2500-3000bht per shot. Theyll take u to a hotel very nearby to soi cowboy too. But the best of the best is baccara handsdown, the two floor joint ws jampacked and the girls are simply amazing! If im nt mistaken, a cute looking anime ish girl number 81 ws my pick of dat nite. Took her for 3500 fr two shots. Very very nice indeed. Speaks decent english...but the service topnotch. Thts baccara.

And im planning to go bck in a few months to come. My analysis of the whole trip is tht, bkk is indeed pricey but it is worth it. Thts my report as of recently. Have fun to those who r going!

Another tip, if the mamasan ask fr tips, just wave ur hands off...jus pay fr the fckin drinks n girls.

55555555 another one bites the dust! :D

Wait till you explore the rest of thailand!

norice
04-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Best advice is to live and learn! Don't ever make same mistake twice!

Good luck

trademark
04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
soap land any website??

goggle is your best friend... http://bangkokcompanies.com/categories/thai_companies_p752.htm#Poseidon_Massage

Since today i am very free so here is the link:
http://www.bangkoksoap.com/BKS/Welcome.html

Enjoy!

haha! this one can buy at chatuchak hor? :D

pendragon_sg
04-05-2012, 02:30 PM
baccara sounds good mate! :D

norice
04-05-2012, 05:56 PM
trademark,

Do you know where I can buy Nuru Nuru massage lotion in Bangkok? Nuru Nuru massage lotion is made from Japanese seaweed and it's very slippery like oil.

jconnor
04-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi guys, am Malaysian. Will be in Bangkok this weekend. First trip there. Where can I get some local chicks? Young, 20s, good service. Am staying at the Tower Garden Inn Rama IV. Any spa or health centre there itself? Appreciate the help guys. And will definitely return the favour if you are in Penang.

fence
05-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Hmmm it seems that the recommended massage places are Emmanuelle, Poseidon, and Cupidy... Do you bros have any preference among these three?

I tried searching for directions online but still not quite sure... Which of these is closest to Platinum Mall area, can someone enlighten me?

jjohnsch
05-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi guys, am Malaysian. Will be in Bangkok this weekend. First trip there. Where can I get some local chicks? Young, 20s, good service. Am staying at the Tower Garden Inn Rama IV. Any spa or health centre there itself? Appreciate the help guys. And will definitely return the favour if you are in Penang.

local chicks are everywhere... just go soi cowboy, service will obviously depend on ur chemistry with the girl, and c if ur lucky or not.. hit n miss only no such thing as sure good service enjoy ur time there

Sporty
05-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Hmmm it seems that the recommended massage places are Emmanuelle, Poseidon, and Cupidy... Do you bros have any preference among these three?

I tried searching for directions online but still not quite sure... Which of these is closest to Platinum Mall area, can someone enlighten me?

It's at Rachatda area. Platinum mall nearby not so happening ones.
Emmanuelle n Naratree jus next to each other. Righ on top of Hwai Kwang bts station. Poseidon is further down. Another 15mins walk ba.

norice
05-05-2012, 06:02 AM
fence,

Nataree is the best!

norice
05-05-2012, 06:06 AM
jconnor,

Bars recommended:

Soi Cowboy - Bacarra, Shark

Nana Plaza - Rainbow 4 and Rainbow 1

Best Soapys in Ratchada - Nataree

norice
05-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Sporty,

Ditto!

jconnor
05-05-2012, 09:25 AM
jconnor,

Bars recommended:

Soi Cowboy - Bacarra, Shark

Nana Plaza - Rainbow 4 and Rainbow 1

Best Soapys in Ratchada - Nataree

Are these places near my hotel, bro? Rama IV. Baccara is a bar or Massage Parlour? How much are the girls there? Speak English?

jconnor
05-05-2012, 09:26 AM
What is soi cowboy? Sorry ya, first trip here.

alexboy21
05-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Need some advice, mosts of the Threads on MP and clubs, how about FL streetwalker? Any good streets to walk to look for FL? AS just want to look around and pick my fancy and don't want to be pressured by the mamasan to pick...

norice
05-05-2012, 10:38 AM
alexboy21,

Go to Nana Hotel Parking lot after 10:00 pm! Lots of freelancers but be careful of few ladyboys. Current going rate is 1,000B for short time!

alexboy21
05-05-2012, 10:40 AM
alexboy21,

Go to Nana Hotel Parking lot after 10:00 pm! Lots of freelancers but be careful of few ladyboys. Current going rate is 1,000B for short time!

Thanks! Will try it next month when I go :)

naemlo
05-05-2012, 10:52 AM
What is soi cowboy? Sorry ya, first trip here.

Your browser should able to support the following link, www.google.com

chameleon589
05-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Need some advice, mosts of the Threads on MP and clubs, how about FL streetwalker? Any good streets to walk to look for FL? AS just want to look around and pick my fancy and don't want to be pressured by the mamasan to pick...

U can try at railway tracks behind the old Siam Hotel.

indianmagicoil
05-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Not advisable

yinyang
05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
On business trip (with extension) in bangers this week.

On 1st night, had a night cap with naemlo at On Nut in local night market beer garden. Tower Chang was a steal at thb380. We chased another night cap at Nana. 2 Rainbow bars didn't help with beer goggles (puyings look better with each pint). They seem to prefer ST (upstairs, not in comfort of your hotel room). Guess they can turn their tricks a couple X same night. Ended up at 2 beer bars outside Playskool. Naemlo had a blast from the past with one of his familiar faces. I ended up with 1 at closing time 0200, who was biding her time with 1 jap (or korean) who bought her few LDs. M didn't talk about price, speaks decent angrit. Not bad, LT and I paid her 3k. Ex real estate agent just few months FL in Nana after unfortunately becoming a black widow 1 year ago.

2nd night ditto, but paid bar fine thb600. 3rd night, she called and sms me with a nice surprise: offered me FOC (in her own words, 'no need to pay me money'). But I wanted to try SK local agg.. (next FR)

Burberrybrit
05-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Anyone into route 66 tonight?

yinyang
05-05-2012, 09:01 PM
I must have been silly (and brave) to do local agg in SK on my 3rd night -giving up freebie. Bro naemlo flew to HCMC, so my solo act.;)

Been few years since I last did intramarra with 2 others. Scene here is different from Nana or SC, with obvious language barrier. And be prepared with less comfort zone. Silly me, as my thai is almost non existent (limited to few social phrases). Whole stretch on soi 2, had RCA, Best, TD99 (corner facing 7-11) and Harlem across. And Chat around the soi corner.

Popped in a few, with hardly a soul (I was early just before 9pm) and out again. Had a big Heine bottle in Harlem for thb150, but only couple of CMI coyotes. PRs looking bored in 1 corner. But can light up your ciggie here.

Chat next stop, with few customers I could count on 1 hand. Sat down for 10mins, but no one bothered to wait on me. So went to TD 99. Got more gals here, seems popular. PRs preening themselves or bored playing their mobiles in corner. Can see their 'rest' or changing room with fulll view of gals chatting inside.

Spied A and asked her over, in between her dance routine. Good thing here is gals dun run road, stick with you and drink your beer or whisky. Spied B, but she yaya make up only after A asked her on my behalf.

B came 45mins later with some instant noodles pack. She doesn't do dance thing, only PR. After 2 big bottles Heine, ordered a cheapo 100 pipers thb500 (minus mixers). Close to 1230, bill including some fried squid and cashew nuts plus their time and whisky ended up thb2300. Took both out for thb1.8k each (but it's tipping here +200bht each for the guy in black). ST hotel is included, across the street (New York something).

To cut a long story short, both did the sexy lap dance in room by turn. And they did each other whilst not ignoring me.. Been awhile since my last tarma sexperience. Finished the whisky bottle ensuite us 3, they dancing to music video.

Went back to my hotel with a big grin, and trip next morning up north to Nakhon Sawan 250kms away to worry about. Won't be doing this solo for a long time again.:p

Ultraone
05-05-2012, 09:44 PM

alexboy21,

On the way in from airport to sukhumvit just around the corner of petchuburi mrt exit , on the side soi taxi driver point to a row of ladies standing on e street. Quite a few young and pretty girls, price according to taxi driver around 1500. St rm available nearby for 200 baht. Don't know e street name. Bro who got time can go and check it out

Soopafly
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
........Popped in a few, with hardly a soul (I was early just before 9pm) and out again. Had a big Heine bottle in Harlem for thb150, but only couple of CMI coyotes. PRs looking bored in 1 corner. But can light up your ciggie here.

................Spied A and asked her over, in between her dance routine. Good thing here is gals dun run road, stick with you and drink your beer or whisky. Spied B, but she yaya make up only after A asked her on my behalf.

B came 45mins later with some instant noodles pack. She doesn't do dance thing, only PR. After 2 big bottles Heine, ordered a cheapo 100 pipers thb500 (minus mixers). Close to 1230, bill including some fried squid and cashew nuts plus their time and whisky ended up thb2300. Took both out for thb1.8k each (but it's tipping here +200bht each for the guy in black). ST hotel is included, across the street (New York something).

To cut a long story short, both did the sexy lap dance in room by turn. And they did each other whilst not ignoring me.. Been awhile since my last tarma sexperience. Finished the whisky bottle ensuite us 3, they dancing to music video...............

Nothing really happens before 11 p.m. in SK. Glad you enjoyed the tarma.

norice
05-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Ultraone,

Freelancers are hanging out near Makkasan Station behind La Belle Massage. The going rate is 2,000b and nearest short time hotel is A One Hotel and room rates are 300 - 500 Bhat! Watch out for ladyboys!

You need to get your information straight!

naemlo
06-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Naemlo had a blast from the past with one of his familiar faces. I ended up with 1 at closing time 0200, who was biding her time with 1 jap (or korean) who bought her few LDs. M didn't talk about price, speaks decent angrit.

She brought me to Insomia and later suggested to go my house. Unfortunately, I had to go home, shower and sleep....

Regarding SK unfortunately we can't go together cause I am heading or in HCMC....

I told her... there will be a chance.

indianmagicoil
06-05-2012, 06:58 PM
To cut a long story short, both did the sexy lap dance in room by turn. And they did each other whilst not ignoring me.. Been awhile since my last tarma sexperience. Finished the whisky bottle ensuite us 3, they dancing to music video.
Old ginger is always spicier :D looks like u did very well solo no need my help in fact next time must show me a trick or 2. Never tried tarma at Inthamara before. Sure your pasa Thai limited to few social phrases? :rolleyes:

worry__
06-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey... Newbie here... I am in Bangkok now... But I do not know where can I go to massage that have special service... Can anyone intro... And also what is the price??

worry__
06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Hey all, newbie here... I am in bangkok now... But I do not know where to find massage with special service... Can anyone intro... And also how much is it?? Thanks...

Ultraone
06-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Ultraone,

Freelancers are hanging out near Makkasan Station behind La Belle Massage. The going rate is 2,000b and nearest short time hotel is A One Hotel and room rates are 300 - 500 Bhat! Watch out for ladyboys!

You need to get your information straight!
OK bro Norice, guess your info more accurate as you are staying in BKK, sorry about the inaccuracy.I was going to Sukhumvit from airport and the taxi driver pointed out the girls to me as we drive pass. First time come across them in the evening as I usually arrive via morning flight.Yup there were a couple of lady boys too. After this street, turn left and a short distance away is petchuburi MRT exit. Well, the taxi driver might be trying to tempt me by saying a lower price ;)

norice
06-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Ultraone,

No problem, we just need to make sure our info is accurate as possible!

Freelancers at Thermae Coffee Shop are better looking than Makkasan girls!

Thanks

Soopafly
06-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Old ginger is always spicier :D looks like u did very well solo no need my help in fact next time must show me a trick or 2. Never tried tarma at Inthamara before. Sure your pasa Thai limited to few social phrases? :rolleyes:
We have to look out for the "掂掂吃三碗公" cheongster like bro (y)(y) :D We can all learn a thing or two from him :p

mikemike
06-05-2012, 11:56 PM
We have to look out for the "掂掂吃三碗公" cheongster like bro (y)(y) We can all learn a thing or two from him

Bro Soopafly, that's no question about it :D Pii YY please show me around newbie like me :o during my next trip to bkk :p kudoz to you for your solo trip in SK :D

fence
07-05-2012, 04:37 AM
It's at Rachatda area. Platinum mall nearby not so happening ones.
Emmanuelle n Naratree jus next to each other. Righ on top of Hwai Kwang bts station. Poseidon is further down. Another 15mins walk ba.

fence,

Nataree is the best!
Thanks very much for the info, bros! Will check Nataree out when I'm in BKK. One more day! :D

tck306
07-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Hey all, newbie here... I am in bangkok now... But I do not know where to find massage with special service... Can anyone intro... And also how much is it?? Thanks...

hey, newbie,

there are 14,000 write up for BKK, u can just merely read the last 100 and u will be really spoilt by the info provided. U are asking an open ended question that likely nobody will answer u!

luckylurker
07-05-2012, 03:30 PM
To cut a long story short, ...

Good sir, juicy FR pls don't cut short and give more details like how they "did each orher whilst not ignoring you". So interesting! :p

luckylurker
07-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Bro ...newbie like me :o during my next trip to bkk :D

Bro if you are newbie to BKK then we are all babies.

BlueDragon193
07-05-2012, 03:50 PM

He newbie alright but his younger bro is a oldbie.:D

mikemike
07-05-2012, 04:08 PM

Aiyoo luckylucker kor kor, i only visit LOS once a year so is still consider newbie lah :D

He newbie alright but his younger bro is a oldbie.:D

Pii BD, that's so so true..wukakakaka!

luckylurker
07-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Aiyoo luckylucker kor kor, i only visit LOS once a year so is still consider newbie lah :D

Yes, you are Super Newbie. Visit BKK once a year and come back for 3 days during CNY! :D

Sporty
07-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks very much for the info, bros! Will check Nataree out when I'm in BKK. One more day! :D

I saw Nataree once. Never got to try as when I'm there e gals r quite few to choose frm. But, I saw a nice lookin one. Hope to try in future.
Can try long beach if u dun mind traveling. It's opp RCA. :cool:

Yokosi
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM

Go and walk along Sukhumvit Road ( along odd numbered soi ), there are pretty FLs around, including oversized with big arse and thick leg Africans, and an ang mo katoey with hairy oversized legs, colourful make up and fake red hair.

Or go to Lumpini Park.

Or to Makassan Rd.

Or along the road, near outside of NEP.

Or in Nana Hotel parking lot.

Or to Thermae cafe where Norice usually hangs around.

sojo
07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
just got my tickets, will be there from 12th may for maybe a week or so. If anyone wanna join me and a friend for drinks/clubbing just pm me. :D

Garage1
07-05-2012, 07:00 PM
long time no seay hi to all the bros and frends..
coming back real soon..been away on trips
http://pics.montypics.com/singteliphone/2012-05-06/1336388199_photo.png

all systems resume after the jetlag..
these days my kakis without me of cos have been hanging out at sheraton hotel , bar su!
all the old birds shld know, been here too long, sometimes must change.. try out new venue even if its no good

those wanna hang out.. stay tune or pm

yinyang
07-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Old ginger is always spicier :D Never tried tarma at Inthamara before. Sure your pasa Thai limited to few social phrases? :rolleyes:
Kudoz on solo SK
thing or two
You young hot studs, this old carrot head couldn't decide between 2 and took the chance:o With A, couldn't progress beyond the usual intro and odd bad funny talk. But B had basic angrit, and did some translation. Nah, SK's better with cronies like you for a night out. Can't have balls to do solo there again for awhile. Even the nice old teochew cabbie (cost me only thb75 from soi 2) advised me to be careful as got 'kui' (he meant rough types) after mao.
don't cut short ..more details
Guess I can never make it as porn writer:o

subsonic
07-05-2012, 10:27 PM
hi all,

traveling to BKK soon, anywhere to recommend to purchase cialis or any recommendation for other med for bonking? :)

resident
07-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Any interesting venue in Thonburi? Going there for the next few days.

trademark
08-05-2012, 02:54 AM
trademark,

Do you know where I can buy Nuru Nuru massage lotion in Bangkok? Nuru Nuru massage lotion is made from Japanese seaweed and it's very slippery like oil.

found this online. hope it helps.

http://www.nurugelexport.com/nuru_gel_distribution_in_thailand.php

if not then maybe you can try asking places that offers Nuru Nuru massage where they bought them?

Ultraone
08-05-2012, 12:44 PM
My short break in Bkk is coming to an end in a few hours. Though came alone as unable to syn with kaki schedule and change of plan by one my kaki to meet in Bkk, I hv fun. Done the usual tourist thing at chatuchak, shop at terminal 21, Paragon&MBK, watch Battleship (must see movie action pack) and eat lots of Thai food ,aroi mak.Also done the naughty stuff like soapy at Naratree,gogo bar at nana,SC and Intramara and dancing at route66 & climax. Make new friends, nice to meet u bro burberrybrit, young man brave to cheong RCA alone;)In all an enjoyable trip especially at chat. Till next time wish all bros in Bkk have a sanuk time especially some senior Sbf bros gathering in Bkk soon ;)One last thing to do b4 go airport, have a facial at Hanaok in Siam square;)

norice
08-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Ultraone,

Have a safe trip back home. Now you're a pro so your next trip to Bangkok will be better!

Good luck

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 12:58 PM
My short break in Bkk is coming to an end in a few hours. Though came alone as unable to syn with kaki schedule and change of plan by one my kaki to meet in Bkk, I hv fun. Done the usual tourist thing at chatuchak, shop at terminal 21, Paragon&MBK, watch Battleship (must see movie action pack) and eat lots of Thai food ,aroi mak.Also done the naughty stuff like soapy at Naratree,gogo bar at nana,SC and Intramara and dancing at route66 & climax. Make new friends, nice to meet u bro burberrybrit, young man brave to cheong RCA alone;)In all an enjoyable trip especially at chat. Till next time wish all bros in Bkk have a sanuk time especially some senior Sbf bros gathering in Bkk soon ;)One last thing to do b4 go airport, have a facial at Hanaok in Siam square;)

wait for you to come back and have bangkok blues... 555+

see when your next trip then we arrange meet up there cause i also travel up bangkok alone

ahtecklim
08-05-2012, 02:39 PM

man cannot live on sex alone! 55555555 glad you have the whole package of a good time! sad it wasnt me! :o

Burberrybrit
08-05-2012, 02:55 PM

Nice meeting you too bro, thanks for all the insight on bkk nightlife scenes.. Think will have a more enjoyable time for the next trip to bkk..
Yest stay until they closed and some waitress down there have more LD than working girls..

TBonez
08-05-2012, 05:31 PM
I know this is kinda early.... but just wondering if anyone going over there in Aug, during the National Day period?

I'm thinking of making a trip there but no kakis cos friends wife all don't agree.

Cookiee
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Just like to share my SOLO trip to bkk for 3days before flying off to work ..

Day1:
Reach airport around noon time, check in to hotel @ rachatda . 6pm Went to poseidon , 2nd floor nothing fancy so papasan ask me to go 3rd for models. went up choose one 3000baht , 2 shots given to her :) . after that went for dinner @ nearby hotel ( huay huang market ) . Went back to hotel around 11 and couldnt sleep , so decide to head to Soi COWBOY. went in to baracca and 1st level was normal with alot of girls , talk with a girl A and buy her a drink@160 baht. Ask me for name, is it your first time, u alone ? .. after talking for 20mins buy her another drink and asked if i want to go back hotel happy , i say i just reach maybe later. so things will usual for around 30mins or so .. Suddenly i realise theres a second level and all girls are topless , make my way up. Saw one golden hair with tattoo , look nice but didnt come to my table. Girl A come up 2nd level and accompany me so buy her another drink and was keep looking at others hot ladies.. Girl A went down to dance and was approach by GirlB , pretty and ask her for rate . 2500 + bar fine 600 .. 3100 baht .. as i was a sucker for looks i choose girlB and when i left baracca , girl A was like WTF ?!?! haha i saw her dancing when i walk out.
Reach hotel , talk abit , shower for me den did the deed . wasnt good , blowjob was awhile fuck job was want me to finish fast. tulan bang her super hard and finish it . before leaving was ask to give some tips and took 3 pack of my cigs , wasnt in the mood to be angry so just let her be and learn my lesson as its was a first time in BKK alone for fuck trip. watch tv and sleep..

Moral of story :MP girls better than SC girls ? *correct me if i m wrong*

Day2:
wake up late , went for lunch @ central and back to hotel , proceed to poseidon again straight away go up 3rd lvl , choose another model for 3000baht , but abit time waster so just do 1 shot , back to hotel and went for dinner and clubbing. reach WIPs and saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai * wonder how she understand. Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* around 3 oclock , ask the girl still want go drink ? they say hungry go eat , but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
woke up with a thai girl beside , gave her another shot and we shower and go eat dinner @ robinson , from there she took a cab and i took a cab back to hotel . reach hotel packed my stuff abit and relax till around 9pm .. she called and ask me to go party again , say was tired as i need to catch a early flight tomorrow and stay in hotel and sleep.

THAT ALL FOR MY FIRST POST IN SBF :)

TonyCheong
08-05-2012, 07:55 PM
bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
woke up with a thai girl beside , gave her another shot and we shower and go eat dinner @ robinson , from there she took a cab and i took a cab back to hotel . reach hotel packed my stuff abit and relax till around 9pm .. she called and ask me to go party again , say was tired as i need to catch a early flight tomorrow and stay in hotel and sleep.

Wow what a dream trip! :D

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Day1:
Reach airport around noon time, check in to hotel @ rachatda . 6pm Went to poseidon , 2nd floor nothing fancy so papasan ask me to go 3rd for models. went up choose one 3000baht , 2 shots given to her :) . after that went for dinner @ nearby hotel ( huay huang market ) . Went back to hotel around 11 and couldnt sleep , so decide to head to Soi COWBOY. went in to baracca and 1st level was normal with alot of girls , talk with a girl A and buy her a drink@160 baht. Ask me for name, is it your first time, u alone ? .. after talking for 20mins buy her another drink and asked if i want to go back hotel happy , i say i just reach maybe later. so things will usual for around 30mins or so .. Suddenly i realise theres a second level and all girls are topless , make my way up. Saw one golden hair with tattoo , look nice but didnt come to my table. Girl A come up 2nd level and accompany me so buy her another drink and was keep looking at others hot ladies.. Girl A went down to dance and was approach by GirlB , pretty and ask her for rate . 2500 + bar fine 600 .. 3100 baht .. as i was a sucker for looks i choose girlB and when i left baracca , girl A was like WTF ?!?! haha i saw her dancing when i walk out.
Reach hotel , talk abit , shower for me den did the deed . wasnt good , blowjob was awhile fuck job was want me to finish fast. tulan bang her super hard and finish it . before leaving was ask to give some tips and took 3 pack of my cigs , wasnt in the mood to be angry so just let her be and learn my lesson as its was a first time in BKK alone for fuck trip. watch tv and sleep..

Day2:
wake up late , went for lunch @ central and back to hotel , proceed to poseidon again straight away go up 3rd lvl , choose another model for 3000baht , but abit time waster so just do 1 shot , back to hotel and went for dinner and clubbing. reach WIPs and saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai * wonder how she understand. Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* around 3 oclock , ask the girl still want go drink ? they say hungry go eat , but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:

excellent post!!!

Nonteerak2553
08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Day2:
reach WIPs and saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai * wonder how she understand. Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* around 3 oclock , ask the girl still want go drink ? they say hungry go eat , but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:

Moral of the story Mp sucks, SC sucks, WIP FTW!
Next trip, to go WIP, don't waste time spent 3k for MP model, or 600 bar fine for SC whore. Go to WIP and buy the ladies cocktail, sure free two round after that. :p

Yokosi
08-05-2012, 08:43 PM

Day2:
saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai *........ Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* .... but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . ......SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . .... i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
woke up with a thai girl beside , gave her another shot and we shower and go eat dinner @ robinson ..... till around 9pm .. she called and ask me to go party again.

Excellent field report for your solo trip while others said they are sian to hunt for prey alone !!!.

You can be a good solo comando raider !!!.

Me up your lousy 6 points that you now have !!!.

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Moral of the story Mp sucks, SC sucks, WIP FTW!
Next trip, to go WIP, don't waste time spent 3k for MP model, or 600 bar fine for SC whore. Go to WIP and buy the ladies cocktail, sure free two round after that. :p

ya lor next time go WIP hunt can liao...

Nonteerak2553
08-05-2012, 08:53 PM
ya lor next time go WIP hunt can liao...

5555+ I tried to hunt at WIP but failed.:o Sweeped from entrance to 2nd floor, back to first floor, from left to right, and finally park my bottle at the 2nd entrance, as saw two SYT drink smithoff cherry, tried to open conversation with them, but they wasnt that interested,
Maybe I wasnt generous to buy them cocktail drinks, thus no chance to talk, but again isn't WIP a disco similar like Slim. :rolleyes: 5555+ My black label should be suffienct enough to show I got some money. :p

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 08:59 PM
5555+ I tried to hunt at WIP but failed.:o Sweeped from entrance to 2nd floor, back to first floor, from left to right, and finally park my bottle at the 2nd entrance, as saw two SYT drink smithoff cherry, tried to open conversation with them, but they wasnt that interested,
Maybe I wasnt generous to buy them cocktail drinks, thus no chance to talk, but again isn't WIP a disco similar like Slim. :rolleyes: 5555+ My black label should be suffienct enough to show I got some money. :p

buy them cocktails no problem... drink with me (酒鬼) better make sure they can drink 1st... 5555+

maybe must use bro cookie trick... bribe waiter to bring the girl cocktail... 5555+

Nonteerak2553
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
buy them cocktails no problem... drink with me (酒鬼) better make sure they can drink 1st... 5555+

maybe must use bro cookie trick... bribe waiter to bring the girl cocktail... 5555+

5555+ yea, I never think of that trick. When I go back to WIP again if got chance must try his tricks. :D

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 09:05 PM
5555+ yea, I never think of that trick. When I go back to WIP again if got chance must try his tricks. :D

me too... going to try his trick next month when i'm there

Nonteerak2553
08-05-2012, 09:11 PM
me too... going to try his trick next month when i'm there

Choke dee krub, in CNX girls are quite friendly compare to bkk one, so just cheers, but no two round :D 5555555+

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Choke dee krub, in CNX girls are quite friendly compare to bkk one, so just cheers, but no two round :D 5555555+

must visit cnx soon... never been there... heard alot of fair skinned gals there... i just love them fair... 555+

Nonteerak2553
08-05-2012, 09:23 PM
must visit cnx soon... never been there... heard alot of fair skinned gals there... i just love them fair... 555+

Come come, fair skinned girls nowadays is everywhere in Thailand, but the girls here more to Chinese looking, esspecially those from mae hong son, suay yer mak!! :p Dark skin here also have, but not much compare with the southern side.

klose87
08-05-2012, 10:20 PM

Day1:

Day2:

Day3:

Jin power.. look like WIP is the place to go lol.

subsonic
08-05-2012, 10:22 PM
pai krungtheb tmrw :)

TonyCheong
08-05-2012, 10:39 PM

Have not met any friendly girls in Chiang Mai pubs before but in Bangkok pubs many times. :p

Lots of gays and lesbians in Chiang Mai pubs as well. :D

Cookiee
08-05-2012, 11:04 PM
haha didnt expect to have sure huge feedback , yes bro , waiter must bribe , maybe we can go tgt soon ? and share some hunting tips ..

Anyway for bro who say WIPs is better than MP girls , if that night my phone never ring HOSEH LIAO ! maybe i lucky or girl pity me come BKK alone , den she want to accompany me :D

Cookiee
08-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Excellent field report for your solo trip while others said they are sian to hunt for prey alone !!!.

You can be a good solo comando raider !!!.

Me up your lousy 6 points that you now have !!!.

kop kun krub pi :)

Nonteerak2553
08-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Have not met any friendly girls in Chiang Mai pubs before but in Bangkok pubs many times. :p

Lots of gays and lesbians in Chiang Mai pubs as well. :D

5555+ Bangkok more fill with snobbish, marterialistic girls, "mai mee ngern, mai mee kwarm rak na":p
IMO, in cnx girls are better, less snobbish, well one man's somtum, one man's pad thai.

Bro they have places for gays and lesbian in cnx, one of them is Mandalay.
Don't say cnx, bkk now lots of Toms with suay mak faen!!:D

fei_fei45
08-05-2012, 11:11 PM
haha didnt expect to have sure huge feedback , yes bro , waiter must bribe , maybe we can go tgt soon ? and share some hunting tips ..

Anyway for bro who say WIPs is better than MP girls , if that night my phone never ring HOSEH LIAO ! maybe i lucky or girl pity me come BKK alone , den she want to accompany me :D

see when you going lor then see i can fit in a short getaway... so far i have bkk trips lined up in early june, early august and mid september... when you planning to go back bkk?

Huluman
09-05-2012, 12:03 AM
http://img.agoda.net/hotelimages/267/267481/267481_110525125705015_STD.jpg
Hello people.. just to share my new found hotel gem at the super bargain ..We stayed there and cost us about 29 SGD per night !
SPB Paradise (http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Spb_Paradise.htm?a_aid=27521)
it's located on Ratchada!! about 5 mins from sutthisan MRT. Got free Wifi for SBF surfing....etc... got tuk tuk on standby and best part is that it's not on the main road.. abit inside so you get the calm stay and if you want the heat just walk out and walla! Ratchada paradise... The 29 may be offer rate... you can check for the price but at most I heard 50 bucks! Super clean and big!

Yokosi
09-05-2012, 05:37 AM

Ehhh ?. Oui !!!.

You liao jiaos never tried his trick......bride waiter before ?.

Used to brided waiters plus waitress and captains in clubs such as Scorpion, Spider, Winner's, Fortune, Hello Bangkok in Danok and in Bangkok many times with good tips, Black Labels and Chivas. They drank for free and with good tips and i was alone. Never said i wanna suay, narak puying even though that was my first intention but later they always asked me if i wanna any lady even models that wanna go out later.

They later pulled in ladies which i rejected. They asked, why i no like them.

I said, puying nii, mai mei, mai suay. Then, they know my targets and got me cute, syts that were very playable in bed.

Try it, don't just brided with alcohol and money, but do it in style but without saying it out loudly to the captains, waiters and service personnel.

fei_fei45
09-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Ehhh ?. Oui !!!.

Used to brided waiters plus waitress and captains in clubs such as Scorpion, Spider, Winner's, Fortune, Hello Bangkok in Danok and in Bangkok many times with good tips, Black Labels and Chivas. They drank for free and with good tips and i was alone. Never said i wanna suay, narak puying even though that was my first intention but later they always asked me if i wanna any lady even models that wanna go out later.

I said, puying nii, mai mei, mai suay. Then, they know my targets and got me cute, syts that were very playable in bed.

Try it, don't just brided with alcohol and money, but do it in style but without saying it out loudly to the captains, waiters and service personnel.
love your style, bro!!!

Nonteerak2553
09-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Ehhh ?. Oui !!!.

Not to say its impossible, but the place you mentioned in Danok were coyoty clubs, thus asking the waiter bring you pooying is norm. But WIP, :confused:
it's not a coyoty club, just a normal disco, so even though I tipped 1k baht to the waiter, it's not confirm the girl will come and talk to me. :o

Nonteerak2553
09-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Anyway for bro who say WIPs is better than MP girls , maybe i lucky or girl pity me come BKK alone , den she want to accompany me :D

You forget to include in, lucky, pity last not least, HANDSOME. :p

norice
09-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Nonteerak2553,

Wrong, all you need is money, green cabbage and moolah!