PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

iwanateg
07-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Not sure whether did my previous post went thru as am accessing thru phone. Anyway my humble FR on Saphan Khwai below.

Was my first visit to T-Ded 99 last night. Girls strength bout 30 I guess. Ard 2~3 lookers while the rest looks average to me. Nth much to shout about. Thb 100 for lap dance with bra off for ard 2~3 mins. Seating with girls shld be thb240/hr. ST 2500 all in at nearby hotel. Not sure whether there's any mark up as its quoted by mummy.

Local crowd keeps coming in as the night goes on. Place closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am earlier on.

Need to speak some basic Thai as I dun think they r gd in English. Worth a visit for some ogling at girls not wearing anything below on stage. =)

fallen11
07-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Yes, i googled and found out that some people call thermae star wars hahaha. but what the bros say here is correct...you can find decent quality girls here, soem shy shy one and persoanlly i quite like it coz 1) no bar fine 2) higher chance of bonking with normal thai syts who might still be a bit innocent 3) those shy shy ones get wet very easily muahahahaha
ya la its thermae la!

xiaodikou
07-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Her pigu very fair ah.

My LB sense is sensing something...5555...good luck bro.

anikisan
07-01-2016, 10:30 PM
My LB sense is sensing something...5555...good luck bro.

hahahaha. ya i also curious to find out...maybe she is LB after all! Nbz.

but one thing i've observed is that for LBs, they are usually very eager to show u their nehs nehs...maybe they spent a fortune on them, just show la...dun waste money 555

francesco
08-01-2016, 08:48 AM
hahahaha. ya i also curious to find out...maybe she is LB after all! Nbz.

but one thing i've observed is that for LBs, they are usually very eager to show u their nehs nehs...maybe they spent a fortune on them, just show la...dun waste money 555

also eager to show backside 😛

starocean
08-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Yes, i googled and found out that some people call thermae star wars hahaha. but what the bros say here is correct...you can find decent quality girls here, soem shy shy one and persoanlly i quite like it coz 1) no bar fine 2) higher chance of bonking with normal thai syts who might still be a bit innocent 3) those shy shy ones get wet very easily muahahahaha

Depends on luck.. got 1 cutie in dec.. ends up being a dead fish..

fallen11
08-01-2016, 09:59 PM
My humble FR on Saphan Khwai for the benefit of others who have yet to been thr. Ytd was my first visit to T-DED 99 too.

Girls strength probably bout 30 I guess. Only bout 2 to 3 lookers while the rest looks acceptable to me. Nth to shout about. Lap dance with bra off for 100 thb which lasts for ard 2~3 mins. ST at nearby hotel all in at 2500. Not sure whether there's mark up as it was quoted my the mummy. Seating with girls think is ard 240/hr.

Crowds keep coming in as the night goes on. Closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am.

Definitely need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to go thr. Don't think they are gd in English. Worth a visit for ogling at girls standing on stage w/o wearing anything below. =)
yea went to Tded 99 end Dec alone too.
seriously it would be much better if u have someone who speak basic thai going with u.
Language barrier is the biggest challenge if u are looking for a good time there.

naemlo
08-01-2016, 11:01 PM
seriously it would be much better if u have someone who speak basic thai going with u.

The reason why u pay for professional service.

Garbage
08-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Not sure whether did my previous post went thru as am accessing thru phone. Anyway my humble FR on Saphan Khwai below.

Was my first visit to T-Ded 99 last night. Girls strength bout 30 I guess. Ard 2~3 lookers while the rest looks average to me. Nth much to shout about. Thb 100 for lap dance with bra off for ard 2~3 mins. Seating with girls shld be thb240/hr. ST 2500 all in at nearby hotel. Not sure whether there's any mark up as its quoted by mummy.

Local crowd keeps coming in as the night goes on. Place closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am earlier on.

Need to speak some basic Thai as I dun think they r gd in English. Worth a visit for some ogling at girls not wearing anything below on stage. =)

I checked with the Thai guys in forum, they said the price for LT is still 2500 leh. :confused:

iwanateg
09-01-2016, 05:52 AM
I checked with the Thai guys in forum, they said the price for LT is still 2500 leh. :confused:

LT @ 2500 ? Oops tio carrot gao gao. Thanks for the info. Will keep this in mind. =))

iwanateg
09-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Language barrier is the biggest challenge if u are looking for a good time there.

Yeah. Fully agree. Actually I do speak some Thai too but as in real basic if nt Wun even try. Will prefer "localised" place over those frequent by tourists. =)

Treemon99
10-01-2016, 02:49 PM
LT @ 2500 ? Oops tio carrot gao gao. Thanks for the info. Will keep this in mind. =))

LT 2500 ? Mabbe they juz lucky........... The common going rates nowadays for ST already 2000-2500bht depends on joint.......... A joint I frequent, ST 2000........ Ger take 1200, 400 go to room, 500 to the bar n 100 to the mama......... If ger have chemistry with u........ She willing to do a LT juz like one of a lucky bro here..............:D but not many gers willing to do LT at SK due to personal reasons :p

From personal experiences.......... Better to do a ST at SK bars :D

poker
10-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Hi regular bros to the bkk scene,

I will be going to bkk in the later part of this month with another 2 of my friends.

Last year we went as newbies and ended up in hwai kwang (nataree) for a soapy, and another night going to patpong area.

This time as we are having 3 nights, we have decided to do one of each choice on each night, that is soapy, agogos and a club.

1) Soapy - we have long heard of the famed Poseidon and is intending to try it, or will you guys recommend somewhere else (nataree, alaina, Emmanuelle that stretch) as Poseidon is quite ex?:confused:

2) For agogo, we tried patpong and NEP last year but found it abit too angmoh, will there be any good recommendations for strip dancing and stuff to bring back hotel?:D

3) For disco clubs, after reading through it seems like RCA and route 66 is still one of the more popular spots? I'm aware that it can be difficult to pick up girls as we are not very fluent in thai, but just for the experience I guess. Need not be syt, we are also open to an older crowd. But I guess its just to experience a different type of clubbing as compared to the ones in Singapore as I heard its very fun.

Any recommendations or advise on what I have listed will be greatly welcomed. Hope you guys can help my friends and I have a little more fun in bkk. Thank you :D

Garbage
10-01-2016, 11:31 PM
LT 2500 ? Mabbe they juz lucky........... The common going rates nowadays for ST already 2000-2500bht depends on joint.......... A joint I frequent, ST 2000........ Ger take 1200, 400 go to room, 500 to the bar n 100 to the mama......... If ger have chemistry with u........ She willing to do a LT juz like one of a lucky bro here..............:D but not many gers willing to do LT at SK due to personal reasons :p

Will visit there this Thurs and check it out ;)

moneybin
11-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Hi all,

I'm in bangkok now staying near nana.
Any bro wanna go chiong together :p

Fatso4u
11-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Any recommendations or advise on what I have listed will be greatly welcomed. Hope you guys can help my friends and I have a little more fun in bkk. Thank you :D

Why only Chiong one place each night? You have a budget constraint or have other non-chionging plans?

For newbies to experience the nightlife bkk has to offer, I would recommend the following:

First, go Soapy hopping at 5pm. Take the train to Suttisan and drop by Poisedon and Copa Cabana first. If nothing to your fancy, can either take 10-15 main walk or take train to Huai kwang station. There you can go visit Caesar, emanulle, hi-class, nataree. I would recommend nataree last, cos other will always be an abundance of girls to choose from.

If tired of soapy, can also do oil massage hopping at soi 24, 26, and 33. Some have recommended addict, angel massage etc. Plenty to choose from, only depends if the girls are your cup of tea.

Go dinner around huai kwang or Sukhumvit to recuperate and feed stomach.

After dinner, you can either go (1) ago go bars, (2) clubbing, or (3) G-club.

For (1) Go agogo hopping at NEP and Soi Cowboy would suffice. Along the way between the 2 places, can drop by Thermae cafe. Best to go before 9pm to see the prettier girls at ago go and around 10pm for Thermae.

For (2) RCA is still popular. Alternatively you can go Funky villa or nunglen at thonglor. Good time to go at 10pm to get table (or earlier on weekends), though these places get crowded only after 11pm. Despite what some have claimed, picking up for ONS is quite slim, unless it's your lucky day. Getting Thai girls number is much easier. But why bother to play the dating game when you only have 3 days. You can always go after hour clubs like Scratch dog and insanity to pick up FLs. They are easy to spot....they will be looking around rather than drinking and having fun.

For (3) if you have money to spend, go Pimp or other g-club mentioned here. Best to get membership. 3 guys and 3 girls should be able to finish the bottles :D If stay till the end, can always chio them go after hour club. You can try your luck to bring back room. Usually pimp girls more willing, other places depend on chemistry.

Do a mix and match and you can fill up 3 days. It all depends on your daily budget.

Less than 8k - Soapy alone, Soapy + (1) ST, or soapy + (2) definitely possible
8-10k - Soapy + (1) LT, or soapy + (2) and pickup at after hour club for ST/LT
More than 10k - Up to you to mix and match

poker
11-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Why only Chiong one place each night? You have a budget constraint or have other non-chionging plans?

For newbies to experience the nightlife bkk has to offer, I would recommend the following:

First, go Soapy hopping at 5pm. Take the train to Suttisan and drop by Poisedon and Copa Cabana first. If nothing to your fancy, can either take 10-15 main walk or take train to Huai kwang station. There you can go visit Caesar, emanulle, hi-class, nataree. I would recommend nataree last, cos other will always be an abundance of girls to choose from.

If tired of soapy, can also do oil massage hopping at soi 24, 26, and 33. Some have recommended addict, angel massage etc. Plenty to choose from, only depends if the girls are your cup of tea.

Go dinner around huai kwang or Sukhumvit to recuperate and feed stomach.

After dinner, you can either go (1) ago go bars, (2) clubbing, or (3) G-club.

For (1) Go agogo hopping at NEP and Soi Cowboy would suffice. Along the way between the 2 places, can drop by Thermae cafe. Best to go before 9pm to see the prettier girls at ago go and around 10pm for Thermae.

For (2) RCA is still popular. Alternatively you can go Funky villa or nunglen at thonglor. Good time to go at 10pm to get table (or earlier on weekends), though these places get crowded only after 11pm. Despite what some have claimed, picking up for ONS is quite slim, unless it's your lucky day. Getting Thai girls number is much easier. But why bother to play the dating game when you only have 3 days. You can always go after hour clubs like Scratch dog and insanity to pick up FLs. They are easy to spot....they will be looking around rather than drinking and having fun.

For (3) if you have money to spend, go Pimp or other g-club mentioned here. Best to get membership. 3 guys and 3 girls should be able to finish the bottles :D If stay till the end, can always chio them go after hour club. You can try your luck to bring back room. Usually pimp girls more willing, other places depend on chemistry.

Do a mix and match and you can fill up 3 days. It all depends on your daily budget.

Less than 8k - Soapy alone, Soapy + (1) ST, or soapy + (2) definitely possible
8-10k - Soapy + (1) LT, or soapy + (2) and pickup at after hour club for ST/LT
More than 10k - Up to you to mix and match

Hi Bro, thanks for your advice and tips.

The reason why we are only chionging one place each night is cause daytime we will be fully occupied with shopping, tailoring and other stuff like night market so only after dinner then our activities will commence. On this topic, anyone got a cheap and good tailor to recommend?:D

For agogo bar, I think NEP a lot of angmoh and ladyboy, will try thermae café as I have been reading abit on it.

For disco clubs, I don't think we are going there looking for ONS given our limited thai language. More like having fun drinking and dancing with the girls similar to zouk kind. Just more of a chill and have abit of fun. Will the soapy places be opened past 12 midnight? Last year when I went they had this curfew.

G clubs is unfortunately out of our budgets at this point of time. Maybe we will try the milf soapy places at petchaburi or something, heard its cheaper and since towards the end of our trip, wallet might be getting tighter.:D

Once again, thank you so much!:)

iwanateg
12-01-2016, 09:19 AM

hi bro, care to share how come not advisable to do LT at SK ? Thanks.

james42
12-01-2016, 02:24 PM
First time going Bangkok, can I confirm ST means like one shot while LT means overnight?

Naka_Timo
12-01-2016, 04:54 PM
First time going Bangkok, can I confirm ST means like one shot while LT means overnight?

Yes, ST short time. LT mean long time

virileblood
12-01-2016, 09:40 PM

walao eh bro. nice info for us la :D

chanyboy
15-01-2016, 12:47 AM
They're guys, maybe postop!

why are u back in BKK..?;)

james42
15-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Yes, ST short time. LT mean long time

Ah thanks. Sorry for asking obvious question :D

knowntender
15-01-2016, 02:03 PM
why are u back in BKK..?;)

Hello Chany Bro
Very surprised you popped up here.
There was a gang of trio and you had been missed in action since then.
Think you had gone for greener pesture.

Knowntender

anti123
16-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Hi bros,

going to bkk on the 28th jan to 2 feb.

Any bros there on that dates can PM me, meet up and go CHIONG...!!!

Thanks.

poker
18-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Sorry bros for this noob question, but do their disco and clubs like RCA allow you to enter with berms and covered shoes, or has to be long pants and shoes or they don't have dress code (shorts+slippers) also can, although I would presume that will apply more to agogos.?:o

Naka_Timo
18-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Sorry bros for this noob question, but do their disco and clubs like RCA allow you to enter with berms and covered shoes, or has to be long pants and shoes or they don't have dress code (shorts+slippers) also can, although I would presume that will apply more to agogos.?:o

I think at least a long pants and cover shoe, never see people wear bermudes there

rantvsrave
18-01-2016, 02:21 PM

personally i don't think it matters as long as you don't look too run down. i've been inside a few times with berms but it could also be the 4 bottles of Dom speaking.

TonyCheong2
18-01-2016, 04:21 PM
For clubbing venues just wear long or 3/4 pants with shoes.
You may be refused entry if you wear slippers or sandals. :D

cdrom
19-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Whats the experience getting a cab back to hotel from soi cowboy or nana way past the BTS/MRT last train? Do they overcharge? Dont turn on meter ? Any tips?

Fatso4u
19-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Whats the experience getting a cab back to hotel from soi cowboy or nana way past the BTS/MRT last train? Do they overcharge? Dont turn on meter ? Any tips?

Just walk further down the street, away from the line of taxis outside NEP and SC, and hail a cab. Open door, tell them your destination and say by meter. If you go in cab and driver doesn't turn on meter, remind him again. If he demands flat fee, just open door and leave the cab.

Be polite, don't kick up a big fuss, and you will do just fine. Use some common sense.

yinyang
19-01-2016, 12:40 PM
....walk further down the street, away from the line of taxis outside NEP and SC, and hail a cab. If he demands flat fee, just open door and leave the cab.
Be polite, don't kick up a big fuss, and you will do just fine.
...a cab back to hotel from soi cowboy or nana way past the BTS/MRT last train? Do they overcharge?
Sensible and sound advice.

Cabs never a real problem downtown, even Q for customers outside late night spots. Just how it is over in LOS, unlike spoilt lot here Sg (and the surcharges complexity).

Sure, there are black sheep especially idling at Patpong stretch, hotels. Just hail regular passing by.

kslogic
19-01-2016, 09:09 PM
M16 Club (Between Ratchada Soi 11 and 13 @ Huay Kwang MRT)

Was walking back to Atrium 13 from the MRT and noticed these 2 attractive girls going into one of the back entrances in the soi behind the MRT. Kaypo went to have a look and found myself in a small lounge with a couple of coyote dancers, nothing to shout about more like Nana coyote standard. The 2 hot girls however went up a lift. An older lady approached speaking mandarin! Turned out the mami is PRC and they have a mixture of PRC and Thai hostesses for the KTV rooms upstairs. She asked me to have a drink downstairs first so I did as prices were quite ok. 160B for beer and 180B for glass of JWB. Bottle prices also not too bad, spotted Chivas for 2200B, mixers 60B. After awhile was called up to see the KTV rooms in the 3 floors upstairs. Just saw the "small" room which was quite spacious, probably can fit 5 couples comfortably. Everything was new and nicely decorated/equipped. MMS then called for the lineup. It was just 9.30PM and about 15 girls were there. About 7 very pretty busty and tall ones. The Thai ones were the fair Chiang Mai type. 4 of the PRC were quite solid with CMF look. Total difference from the coyotes in the lounge below. I asked prices and was told the KTV room cost per night was 2.5K and the girls 3K for company only. I asked about tarpau and was told some girls can but negotiate individually with girl. For the coyote girls below, per drink is 300B but can also get the KTV girls to drink in the lounge too however their 3K price tag is a bit ridiculous. Anyway as this is Thailand, pricing structure may vary from person to person who walks in and how well you know the management. All in all I found the MMS very friendly and accomadating, no padding of bills or unnecessary pressure. Cannot comment on play factor of the girls as did not try but some very nice looking ones. So if anyone is interested in China style KTV in BKK, can give this place a try. There is another KTV further down near Poseidon and after visting M16, I believe it is around the same kind of setup with PRC hostesses as well. Seems like PRC working girls are filtering into the BKK club scene as well, not too surprising I guess.

ProfessorX
20-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Quick question;

Which are the better few kapoo massage places nowadays?

Any names to recommend and their line IDs?

ProfessorX
20-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Another quick question;

Regarding the Nataree type of massage places, which are the top few to visit nowadays?

unregistered_10
20-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Going to Bkk in a few days times, wondering is there any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??
Something like Mechinta in jb which closed doors many years ago.
Looking forward to this type of entertainment.

yinyang
21-01-2016, 12:36 PM
...any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??.
Some bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy will even have dancers on stage minus panties. For example, Baccara at SC on 2nd floor will have many prancing around displaying their pubic hair (can also see from 1st floor through glass floor).

Some even got sex shows thrown in, and welcome your participation :p

.. Nataree type of massage places, which are the top few to visit nowadays?
Believe this is FAQ, in other old massage and new shower/bath houses thread in LOS section. Also your other kapoo query. Search and you find :cool:

Yokosi
21-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Going to Bkk in a few days times, wondering is there any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??
........................Looking forward to this type of entertainment.

Some bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy will even have dancers on stage minus panties. For example, Baccara at SC on 2nd floor will have many prancing around displaying their pubic hair (can also see from 1st floor through glass floor).

Some even got sex shows thrown in, and welcome your participation :p

Yinyang correctly mentioned that these naked mostly Issan gals will dance in those agogo bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy

Sex shows thrown in .........yes but depends on which agogo bar you enter and on the timing of these shows ............but please avoid second level bars in Patpong whereby you will get rip off.

Better if you are in Windmill but unfortunately this agogo is in Pattaya whereby i onced finger fucked a puying with a real banana at the cost of a tequila, showered a naked puying in the tub ( i was not naked ) for 25 minutes, finger fuck & tongue fight with several pussies but no tequilas were given. The agogo was filled with Ang Mos.I was the only non white there.

Hope you, 1447, look forward to this type of entertainment and participation ( to the extreme ) can be done if you got steel balls and guts.:D

yinyang
21-01-2016, 06:57 PM
please avoid second level bars in Patpong whereby you will get rip off.
... onced finger fucked a puying with a real banana at the cost of a tequila, showered a naked puying in the tub for 25 minutes, finger fuck & tongue fight with several pussies but no tequilas were given. .was the only non white there.
....can be done if you got steel balls and guts.:D
Wah, old bird reliving his war stories :p

Legionnaire
21-01-2016, 10:14 PM

Like some bros mention, NEP/SC do have some gogo bars that have girls dancing with their boobs showing. At certain times, panties may even be off.

Take your time to visit some of the popular bars mentioned in these thread and pick your choice to chill. Order some LD for the girl you like and see if the chemistry is there. Note that ang pais girls are taken out very early in the evening by the koreans/japs so if that's the case try the next day. :cool:

Personally I'm more inclined to clubs/discos to chill and listening to nice music. The allure is still there for gogo bars no doubt but mainly to pass time... order a few LD, ogling the same hotties months back (got 1 or 2 still can remember me) haha.

unregistered_10
22-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Like some bros mention, NEP/SC do have some gogo bars that have girls dancing with their boobs showing. At certain times, panties may even be off.

Take your time to visit some of the popular bars mentioned in these thread and pick your choice to chill. Order some LD for the girl you like and see if the chemistry is there. Note that ang pais girls are taken out very early in the evening by the koreans/japs so if that's the case try the next day. :cool:

Personally I'm more inclined to clubs/discos to chill and listening to nice music. The allure is still there for gogo bars no doubt but mainly to pass time... order a few LD, ogling the same hotties months back (got 1 or 2 still can remember me) haha.
4 humble pies for your great info.
Looking forward to cheong bkk scene.

knowntender
23-01-2016, 02:47 PM

You can found naked dancing in former Rainbow 4 on second floor in Nana Entertainment plaza. There had been a name change, but it still got 'Rainbow' in its new name. There are two stages, one feature bikini girls and another topless girls dancing. Girls are a mixed bunch of good, cure, and ugly. However there are few pretty ones.

Weji123
23-01-2016, 11:01 PM
bros, anyone know of similar disco like hollywood? went there once when i started chionging and saw the shower show, wanna revisit my memories haha

RedFox
24-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Heading to Bkk on tues. Cant wait to go to the go-go bars and the shower places at huay kwang.

reanimation1987
24-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Just want to share my experience in bkk back in last Dec

I tried akane fashion massage after reading good reviews on the service they provide, do note that this is a only HJ/BJ parlour. I chose the S3P option where a second girl randomly assigned will join you in the last half an hour of the 90 minutes session, well it didnt happened but i did not pursue it further too(can any bros verify if this service is really provided?)

Anyway back to this, they do wash you throughly and they focus a lot on ass playing. only one or two girls there caught my eye of the 10 working, chose the one with short hair(forgot her name), she was kinda playful from the start, smacking yourass as you walk up the stairs she advised to go during the daytime when they just started work and the girls are more energized. The massage was nothing to shout about. The session ended with a BJ and drinks and hot towel are served after.

Nice ambience and a clean room with massage table, drop by if you want a relaxing experience, just let the girls lead you the way.:D

attaching the place for your reference

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w489/projectlenglui/map_akane33_zpswxacjqnf.jpg (http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/projectlenglui/media/map_akane33_zpswxacjqnf.jpg.html)

Siammy
26-01-2016, 01:21 AM
AKANE

Just want to share my experience in bkk back in last Dec

I tried akane fashion massage after reading good reviews on the service they provide, do note that this is a only HJ/BJ parlour. I chose the S3P option where a second girl randomly assigned will join you in the last half an hour of the 90 minutes session, well it didnt happened but i did not pursue it further too(can any bros verify if this service is really provided?)

Bros are advised to stay far, far away from this place. It’s a real rip off. In this case, the bro paid for 2 girls and got only 1. That’s a good example of how they take advantage of non-Jps, especially newbies.

In my case, I paid for a 1 hour massage and the girl just rubbed the back of my legs a little and told me to turn over. Wasn’t sure what was going on, so asked her what about my back and she did that perfunctorily before telling me again to turn over. No massage on front, only a quick HE and then shower.

Went downstairs and looked at the time. Then I tried to remember when we started and figured out the whole thing took only 30 minutes – 5 min for 1st shower, maybe 10 mins for massage, 5 mins for HE, 5 mins for 2nd shower, 5 mins to get dressed and go downstairs.

Got really ticked off but there was no one to complain to, only a Thai woman working as the cashier. The Jp owner was not there. The massage girl had this creepy grin on her face, like she enjoyed carotting me. Promised myself never to go there again.

They also advertise “no tipping” but in fact some of the girls are real pushy about tips.

norice
26-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Siammy,

Excellent commentary of Akane! I've been there only once and I wasn't impressed with the girls or service!

SmokyJoe
26-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Siammy,

Excellent commentary of Akane! I've been there only once and I wasn't impressed with the girls or service!

Just read your signature and it says to avoid Arab owned bars. Why is that? And how do you tell if its Arab owned?

jkaeding
26-01-2016, 11:47 PM
I will be heading down during the CNY period (4D3N), and hope the bros and seniors here could guide me along.

I am going with a mix group, so I will only be able to slip out at night around 10pm for my adventures. I have previously been to bkk with friends and tried posideon and emmanuelle, but have never tried agg bars and going solo.

After looking through all the bros recommendations, i intend to go the following places:

Night 1 - nataree (i know 10pm is not the best time to head down there. is bros here willing to give me advice on where else is best for shower houses at this time?)

Night 2 - thermae (can bros here advice if there are rooms for ST here similar to some agg bar? I cant bring them back to my hotel room too. if not any agg bar to recommend?)

Night 3 - mitu no hands massage/ posideon (not sure yet. definitely not to clubs)

will definitely appreciate the guidance from bros here!

Yokosi
27-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Just read your signature and it says to avoid Arab owned bars. Why is that? And how do you tell if its Arab owned?

Let me tell you a story about Arab bars in Soi Cowboy.

An Ang Mo owned several bars in SC. In order to purchased and renovated Spanky's in Pattaya.

And sold all these bars to an Arab who put nice, sexy, bikini syts on the patios of the bars ( to lure people inside and to get a lady drink ).

In the bars, lady drinks, your drinks, bar fines, ST and LT are the most expensive in SC. And there are cheaper bars elsewhere along this soi.

Just avoid the following Arab bars in SC.

DejaVu
KISS
Sahara
Midnite
The Place

All the bars owned by the same Arab owner.

I knew all, for some years, the mamasans that worked in the above bars. Once the bars were sold off, they all left except for one that is still working in Midnite. The other mamasans are now are employed in Spanky in NEP and other bars there. They told me shit about the rules, regulations of the Arab bars. Just to find out what they said, i entered in 3 of these bars, drank there and saw that the prices were the most expensive in all the SC bars.

xiaomaomi3232
27-01-2016, 08:17 PM
I will be heading down during the CNY period (4D3N), and hope the bros and seniors here could guide me along.

I am going with a mix group, so I will only be able to slip out at night around 10pm for my adventures. I have previously been to bkk with friends and tried posideon and emmanuelle, but have never tried agg bars and going solo.

After looking through all the bros recommendations, i intend to go the following places:

Night 1 - nataree (i know 10pm is not the best time to head down there. is bros here willing to give me advice on where else is best for shower houses at this time?)

Night 2 - thermae (can bros here advice if there are rooms for ST here similar to some agg bar? I cant bring them back to my hotel room too. if not any agg bar to recommend?)

Night 3 - mitu no hands massage/ posideon (not sure yet. definitely not to clubs)

will definitely appreciate the guidance from bros here!

night 1 nataree is still okay at 10 pm , otherwise u can try catherine or copa cabana. for addresses just google map search, they are all indexed.

night 2, there are ST room just nearby thermae, 10pm is okay..but some gems might be taken, just camp for them to come back after their STs..

gogo bars going to be really crowded during CNY.

SmokyJoe
27-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Let me tell you a story about Arab bars in Soi Cowboy.

An Ang Mo owned several bars in SC. In order to purchased and renovated Spanky's in Pattaya.

And sold all these bars to an Arab who put nice, sexy, bikini syts on the patios of the bars ( to lure people inside and to get a lady drink ).

In the bars, lady drinks, your drinks, bar fines, ST and LT are the most expensive in SC. And there are cheaper bars elsewhere along this soi.

Just avoid the following Arab bars in SC.

DejaVu
KISS
Sahara
Midnite
The Place

All the bars owned by the same Arab owner.

I knew all, for some years, the mamasans that worked in the above bars. Once the bars were sold off, they all left except for one that is still working in Midnite. The other mamasans are now are employed in Spanky in NEP and other bars there. They told me shit about the rules, regulations of the Arab bars. Just to find out what they said, i entered in 3 of these bars, drank there and saw that the prices were the most expensive in all the SC bars.

Oh I see. The typical bad business sense. Just buy over and raise prices on everything. Thanks for explaining.

milkman87
27-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Any kakis in BKK now? Wanna go Nana tonight for few drinks? Hehehe. I'm here now.

1KnightinBKK
28-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Oh I see. The typical bad business sense. Just buy over and raise prices on everything. Thanks for explaining.

Not just raised prices, they're coyotes who give you blue balls because they cannot be barfined

SmokyJoe
28-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Not just raised prices, they're coyotes who give you blue balls because they cannot be barfined

WTF! That's just BS. No wonder you guys are boycotting them. I admit I haven't been back to BKK for a few years, but this changes is just plain shocking.

I'm planning a trip up on the 9th of March for a couple of days to blow off some accumulated work steam. Thanks for pointing this out. Wouldn't want to go there only to get even bluer balls.

Yokosi
28-01-2016, 01:13 PM

Ohhhh, you can go in and have a look c, ask about the prices of drinks, ST and LT, have a look around ( but do not sit down ) and compared what you found with the other non arab bars.

1knightinBKK,

The coyotes on the patios of the Arab bars .......very young, sexy, curvy, showed a lot of slim legs, with nice faces, beautiful hair do, with pop out tits and showing half melons.......luring me into Deja Vu plus Midnite and also Sahara ( bars that i walloped the beer and alcohol from Happy Hour till late at night until the Arab took over, then, i changed to NEP ).

Be a " moron newbie ", held hands with the coyotes who lead me inside, sat, took the menu to have a " look c " at the high prices, brought lady drinks at expensive prices for the coyotes, talked cock with them while they finished their drinks..........and cannot even raba or squeeze their beautiful melons. And cannot bar fine them after enquiring on the bar fines, ST and LT charges.

SYT coyotes, if poke with a penis, the member will go inside their vaginas and all the way to their arsehole behind. That's how tight, slim, curvy their arses are !!!!. :)

Get blue balls with these coyotes........yes and cannot bar fine them.

tdatda
28-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Anyone want to hang out with Canadian born Chinese here? I'm here till sat nite (leave early sunday). Work during day, play in evening->night.

dullcreator
29-01-2016, 05:54 PM
i'm here by myself now too and staying near nana station. any bros who would like to chiong together, just hit me up (:

jkaeding
29-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Bro, thanks for the advice!

Since you mentioned gogo bars to be packed, will keep my expectations lower then. since many good ladies will already been taken up by the time i go. but still want to soak up the atmosphere and see the scene there.

will KIV catherine and copa cabana.

night 1 nataree is still okay at 10 pm , otherwise u can try catherine or copa cabana. for addresses just google map search, they are all indexed.

night 2, there are ST room just nearby thermae, 10pm is okay..but some gems might be taken, just camp for them to come back after their STs..

gogo bars going to be really crowded during CNY.

1KnightinBKK
29-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Bro, thanks for the advice!

Since you mentioned gogo bars to be packed, will keep my expectations lower then. since many good ladies will already been taken up by the time i go. but still want to soak up the atmosphere and see the scene there.

will KIV catherine and copa cabana.

Good is a very subjective word.

If you want chio, usually the very hot ones don't do Long time, even if you go late you will still see them when they return from ST.

If your good means service good.. Then it's something you will know only when you BF her..

The type of girls who work at AGG have a different work ethic compared to the ones who work in soapies and g-clubs. Each have their pros and cons.

norice
30-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Advice:

Just be careful of sloppy second and third because many girls doesn't practice antiseptic precautions! Before you do your thing, make sure you wash her genital thoroughly before insertion! Smell and taste test doesn't count in microbiology world!
Good luck.

jaochubutterfly
30-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Has anyone been to cowboy 2 @ soi cowboy, how is it in there?

S2Glow
30-01-2016, 04:29 PM
haha , weekday i would say is 1 of the best. alot of chio and fun coyote, can speak english , some still speak singlish, say cheebye etc. fun if you dont have any agenda in mind.

barfine............ dont talk about it . 3k =D

magne
30-01-2016, 05:57 PM
can someone tell me whats a g club?

TonyCheong2
30-01-2016, 06:11 PM
can someone tell me whats a g club?

Wah piang eh you really have a lot of reading up to do! :eek:

See my signature link. :cool:

floatingon
30-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Anyone want to meet for drinks tonight? PM me with your contact in interested.

magne
30-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Wah piang eh you really have a lot of reading up to do! :eek:

See my signature link. :cool:

sorry bro, i juz read

do you happen to have an explanation for other terms like agogo

dullcreator
30-01-2016, 09:09 PM
i'll be at khaosan road tonight once again. and if anyone wants to join, i'll be at the roadside beer stall with a dj, right beside kfc. will be with three local girls so if you see any group with such dynamics, just say hi (:

tepes
31-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Hi Bros

Just came back to sgp from BKK after spending a few days there. Was with family so cant do much. But discovered a place conducive for cheonging whilst the women shop. Went to the Emporium shopping centre area. Just next to it found a joint called 37.2 degrees. Went in there took a seat at the sofa, counter lady showed me a series of pix and ask me to choose. From experience, pix vs thai gals are super inaccurate. So I asked to see the gals instead. She then countered and asked me to pick 3 and she will call them out and I choose one. I told her to send out the fair skin ones. 4 gals came out, didnt look anything like the pix at all. I took the best looking one of the 4, called "Ying". Ask me to choose massage and I chose oil.

Looks: 6.7
Bod: 7 (A cup tits, very small nips)
Attitude: 8 (Very cheerful always smiling, some communication issues)
Damage: THB1900 for 40 mins full service.
No of shots offered: 2, if you can make it.

All in all was a very rush session thanks to own time and meeting time with the family, I had to pick the 40 min option. So my fault and not the joints. Skipped the oil massage and went straight into action, am not a young man so came quite fast and went on my way.

Crossed the road to the opposite side and I started regretting, saw a lot of such joints on the other side of the road, saw one joint in particular that had gals looking like some jap nuru joint, gals are thai and some of them are dark skin types but saw one very properly dolled up and look a bit like those dolled up jap av types. Next time got chance I will go again...

Hope the fr above is helpful for bros who go with family, want to cheong but got no time, bring them to emporium shopping mall and wander off...

Cheers

TonyCheong2
31-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Went to the Emporium shopping centre area. Just next to it found a joint called 37.2 degrees.

Looks: 6.7
Bod: 7 (A cup tits, very small nips)
Attitude: 8 (Very cheerful always smiling, some communication issues)
Damage: THB1900 for 40 mins full service.
No of shots offered: 2, if you can make it.

Hope the fr above is helpful for bros who go with family, want to cheong but got no time, bring them to emporium shopping mall and wander off...

Not a bad option for someone who is sneaking out to play whilst on a family trip.
Downside is that the service time frame is too short. I'm a 2-3 shots man for a 2 hours session. :p

Add you my 1 humble rep point for your effort!

Up to you to return favour or not. :)

3Dragon
31-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Just visited BKK after a year. Prices have gone up again. Used to be 2000-2500 ST is now 3000b up.

Spoke to a girl about LT and she says usually they just give 2 shots and would prefer to go home after 2nd shot.

Baccara packed with Japs and Korean and girls downstairs don't wear panties now as well. Was there abt 2hrs+ and can see the prettier girls go off and back 2-3 times.

How times have changed in just a year.

shawn_mib
31-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Hi guys I'm in JW marriot. Any excitement around this area?

yinyang
31-01-2016, 06:04 PM
...in JW marriot. Any excitement around this area?
You are at soi 2 sukhumvit, just 2 sois away from (infamous) Nana complex of aggo bars at soi 4. Just hop to next soi, and you'll be like a kid in candy store.:p

You might want to browse through this thread, as plenty's been posted here.
Nana's even on Wikepedia:D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Plaza

shawn_mib
01-02-2016, 12:13 AM
You are at soi 2 sukhumvit, just 2 sois away from (infamous) Nana complex of aggo bars at soi 4. Just hop to next soi, and you'll be like a kid in candy store.:p

You might want to browse through this thread, as plenty's been posted here.
Nana's even on Wikepedia:D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Plaza

Yea got to know, what is tge rate? Lazy to read

Driftwood
01-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Went down RB and Baccara the last nights to kill some time.

Sat: dropped by at 10pm. First destination NEP. Took a look at all the RB Surprisingly the nd it was packed. Settled for RB3 since I haven't been there and it was crowded with a sizable Japanese crowd. Had a girl sitting with me and within 5 minutes,both her n mms were pushing for ST. I politely declined and left. Next headed to Baccara where entry was denied by the bouncer. I took a peek inside and found it packed. The bouncer wanted ua to order drinks and wait for our turns. I left not knowing how long a wait it would be. Oh,overheard some ang mo complaining Baccara was filled with Japanese.

Sun: went to Baccara first at 9ish. Sat at bar counter and ogled at the syt. It was filled with mostly Japanese though there are some groups of Koreans n ang mo. Many syt but sadly most of them don't have eyes on me. Left after about an hour and went to NEP.
Again headed to RB3, thinking of bar fining the same girl on the previous night. She wasn't working and I had to settle for another syt. It was quiet with few customers and once again both mms n girl asked if I like st. I told them I don't like and within seconds,the girl left.

Dropped by RB4,which was just as bad. Little girls but good enough crowd with one or two empty tables.

Conclusion: no luck this trip.
Cost: noticed drinks are on upward trend. Paid 350baht for LD and a beer on both occasions.
St rates were 2500 on sat and 3000 on sun. Surprise barfine was 100.

yinyang
01-02-2016, 08:04 PM
...got to know, what is tge rate? Lazy to read
No hardship really, what you asking is all over this thread. :rolleyes: Even latest post today after yours #27472 by driftwood says it all for Nana.

All on your platter, but seems you prefer to be spoon fed?

1KnightinBKK
01-02-2016, 08:26 PM

It's cramp, girls are eager to impress but no space for lap dance. The hot ones are usually coyote so cannot bar fine. One drink thb150, usually they'll order 1 tequila and one vodka tonic or gin tonic which comes up to thb300 a round. Then they will intro you their sister. So now it becomes thb600 a round.

What do you get at the end of it you ask? Maybe some groping action, a fake phone number to meet you outside work, blue balls and a bill that says congrats you've just been chopped.

At Soi Cowboy, beware the coyote bars.

I'd stick to Baccarra.

TonyCheong2
01-02-2016, 10:46 PM
No hardship really, what you asking is all over this thread. :rolleyes: Even latest post today after yours #27472 by driftwood says it all for Nana.

All on your platter, but seems you prefer to be spoon fed?

For lazy guys just refer him to naemlo for premium hold hand serwit. :p

The hot ones are usually coyote so cannot bar fine. One drink thb150, usually they'll order 1 tequila and one vodka tonic or gin tonic which comes up to thb300 a round.

You forgot to mention the lady drinks are watered down. :D

naemlo
01-02-2016, 11:03 PM
For lazy guys just refer him to naemlo for premium hold hand serwit. :p

Right... costly but effective. :D

roy2920
02-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Just concluded 5 days business trip to Bangkok. Stayed in Sukhumvit Suite, just right next to my favourite haunt, Soi Cowboy. Used to stay at 24 Inn near Phrom Phong, but I think with only small difference in price, Sukhumvit Suite is much better value in term of comfort and convenience. Particularly because there is nothing better than seeing Baccara’s ass dancing lullaby before I go to bed.
I arrived a bit late in the evening. Was a bit tired from the flight, so just stop by Baccara to say hello. Girls are awesome as ever. Stayed for about an hour and strolled to the next soi for some traditional massage. Can’t remember the name of the MP but took a girl named Kathy, Face: 7/10; Body: Slim 7/10; Tits: 6/10 A; Ass: 6/10; Skin: 7/10 (dark but smooth); Pussy: 8/10 (tight, ok to DATY). She is the prettiest in the whole stretch at that time. I had better looking one subsequently, but just thought that want to release some muscle tense. The massage was only 4/10, not enough pressure. But the FJ was good, especially seeing her biting her lips, and closed her mouth during pumping, given there was another customer in the next room. The DFK was marvellous and really feel like making love with your own GF. Total damage THB500 1 hr oil massage + THB1700 (FJ).
The next night, I decided to go for some sensual massage at Phrom Pong. They are all MP but in reality just putas. I dropped by at Addict, but found that even though they have more girls, none are to my liking. I went next door to Club 102. They have lesser girls but their décor is nice, feels like a big luxury sinful mansion. There were about 6 girls at that time, only two looks meet my benchmark. Took Tuk Ta Face: 8/10; Body: 8/10 (curvy); Tits: 8/10 C; Ass: 7/10 (love girl with ass); Skin: 8/10 (fair); Pussy: 7/10 (clean, bushy but bit loose compared to Kathy, ok to DATY). The room is the best compared to other MP in the vicinity. Much much cleaner. Tuk Tak GFE is 9/10. The moment we entered the room, she lap danced on me, sensually lick me while fully clothed. After 5 min of the erotic pretense, we showered and proceed to bed. We start by mish, doggy, sideway, doggy and finish in cowgirl. The only minus point is that she doesn’t FK. After we showered, we just lied down naked on top of each other whispering sweet nothing. Total damage THB2500 (1 hr shower room).

SmokyJoe
02-02-2016, 11:44 AM
A previous mummy of mine is now working in a club called florence. Anything you guys can add such as pricing, girl quality ,type of music etc etc would be appreciated. I've been looking through whatever info I can find on the net but alot of it is pretty dated. Even the pics posted are like from 2013

rantvsrave
02-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Thought I might shed some light on my very recent 5D4N trip to Bangkok. It can be rather lengthy so I ask for your indulgence. I will also be using some abbreviations – those who frequent these places will know where I’m referring to.

I’ve been visiting Bangkok for about 4 times a year for the past 10 years since I was 18. I don’t know if that makes me a regular but I think I’ve seen my fair share of places to visit and built solid rapports with hotel staff and business owners.

Due to work commitments, this was my first trip to Bangkok in a year. Hence I decided to venture into new ground to see what was on offer. Boy was I surprised at my findings.

Saphan Khwai (approximately 300m walk from Saphan Khwai BTS)

I’ve always been visiting NEP so I decided to stray and explore this place so many people have been talking about. Entered T-Ded99 at around 9pm (Friday) and was ushered to a booth. Place looks old and dingy, what you would expect if the place existed in the late 1990s to early 2000s. Looked at the price menu and saw that a beer costs 140B – I thought to myself why the hype since it didn't differ much from NEP (80-160B) and SCB (140-180B).

My order for beer came and to my surprise it was a 660ml bottle instead of the usual 330ml you get at NEP. I would say slightly better value there. Looked around to scout for a potential night-time playmate – plenty of girls I should say, but the prettier ones were already seated with their regulars. Finished up my drink and chatted with the MMS for a bit. Paid up and left. Found out that it opens at 8pm and closes at 4am. Bottom line, not somewhere I would visit again.

The Lord (approximately 300m from Hwai Khuang MRT)

Decided to try somewhere new as I usually visit Nataree and Poseidon. Very pretty girls were on offer when I arrived at The Lord. It was around 4pm (Saturday) so only 7 girls were available. Prices were steep – ranging from 3400 – 9900B for normal class girls to XX class models. Had a good chat with the PPS and left for Nataree since they had more girls on offer (more than 50 when I arrived at 4.45pm).

Nana Plaza

Entered my regular AGG bars – RB1 and R&B Bar (formerly R4). Was greeted by my friendly MMSs and was told of the newcomers. Some looked alright – could have been the lighting and the beer goggles (this lightweight already had a grand total of 4 beers prior).

Just one or two years ago (I think), ST used to cost be 2500B in R&B. Now it has gone up to 3000B for ST and 6000B for LT. LT only covers you for 6 hours. Most girls are also more reluctant to stay beyond 5am the next morning or even be barfined for LT. Spoke to 4 girls that night, mostly just making my presence felt. Times have changed I guess. Girls are now more picky yet customers are still willing to paying such rates. Most girls will also try to leech at least 2 LDs from you if they sense you are not going to barfine them. Left after paying the bill.

Went down to RB1 and MMS immediately brought me my regular girl. Sat for 3 drinks, barfined and left.

Massage parlours along Sukhumvit Soi 33

5 mins walking into Soi 33 you will see massage shops on your left and right. They are not discreet at all. Saw Akane (some have commented on this place before) and Love Teen (further up from Mitu). Prices here are competitive – 60mins for just over 1000B. Girls however, are limited (Love Teen had 7 girls, Akane had 5) and not lookers. This was slightly after 1.30 pm (Sunday). I moved on to Mitu.

My intention of exploring Soi 33 was to visit Mitu on my final afternoon in Bangkok. There was quite a lot of hype about their good service so it made me curious. When I arrived at around 2 pm, only 3 of the 15 girls were available. Before me were 2 Japanese dudes but they also left upon knowing the lack of girls at that time. IMO, the prices here are extremely steep for a 50 min massage, unless you go for their rookie girls (2000B). Even so, 2000B can easily get you a 1.5 hr session elsewhere. A session here can cost on the upwards of 3500B.

Walked out and headed to Healthland for a 2 hr traditional massage (550B) before taking a taxi to the airport.

Summary

Indeed, times are changing. The new prices and timings are here to stay. Either get used to it or find somewhere else to monger. For me, I just enjoy the vibe this city exudes and the availability of girls. This is just something that Singapore cannot provide. Everything I have commented on so far is just my own opinion. I welcome you to correct my perception and engage in healthy and constructive discussions.

retrosiao
02-02-2016, 01:49 PM
is the pimp now still the most happening G club?

it's been more than a year since i last went to bkk so not sure about the cheonging scene now

anikisan
02-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Summary

Indeed, times are changing. The new prices and timings are here to stay. Either get used to it or find somewhere else to monger. For me, I just enjoy the vibe this city exudes and the availability of girls. This is just something that Singapore cannot provide. Everything I have commented on so far is just my own opinion. I welcome you to correct my perception and engage in healthy and constructive discussions.

wah bro, i wanted to plan a trip to bkk to monger for a few days but now i a bit sian hahaha. in total, i have been to bkk twice only, so i don't know a lot yet. i'm an agg person, so i only frequent the aggs at nep and sc. went to climaxx and onyx a few times.

in my 2 cents, i had came across bar girls who will provide u with better service like better gfe and more submissive when u bring them back...but these are the average and older ones who know their market value...especially when they compete with those fairer, syts. i have made love with some avg ones and i think they didn't have sex for a long time and they were really wet and they enjoyed it! haha

i think that for those ang pais, it's very hard to get good service from them...well all they want is just to shag you and then return back to their bar to milk as much money as possible. i mean, most of them do this, but i have met (very few) girls who just wanna have fun and are really easy going.

anikisan
02-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Sun: went to Baccara first at 9ish. Sat at bar counter and ogled at the syt. It was filled with mostly Japanese though there are some groups of Koreans n ang mo. Many syt but sadly most of them don't have eyes on me. Left after about an hour and went to NEP.
Again headed to RB3, thinking of bar fining the same girl on the previous night. She wasn't working and I had to settle for another syt. It was quiet with few customers and once again both mms n girl asked if I like st. I told them I don't like and within seconds,the girl left.

Dropped by RB4,which was just as bad. Little girls but good enough crowd with one or two empty tables.

Conclusion: no luck this trip.
Cost: noticed drinks are on upward trend. Paid 350baht for LD and a beer on both occasions.
St rates were 2500 on sat and 3000 on sun. Surprise barfine was 100.

seriously, bro????? no luck ah? i mean, there are a TON of girls there...surely u can find some pussy who will go with you one...have u tried thermae? just walk around and pick one. there are ok looking ones too.

i think hor, when we cheong, our first impression is very impt...like for eg...i go into a bar i like, and then i buy 1-2 girls 1-2 LDs. and u know...just as we are oogling at them, they are silently observing us ...which ones are the whales and which ones are see beh neow kind. i have seen a handful of ang mohs who just sit there nursing his drinks and spacing out at the pussies and boobs and virtually no girls approached him! smile, make eye contact, flirt a lot and wave:)

i personally prefer to splash a little bit more baht on my first night and then when i come back again, even the waitress notice me and hold my hand and put me into a 'reserved' seat - all these for 1 LD for her last night!!

i think must appear generous, and treat a bit of LD a little at the beginning, and then the girls will see that u have loads of cash, and it is US who choose them, not the other way round. we come here to play and have a fucking good time, so they must know their place.

remember, confidence and generousity are key to attract girls..!

xiaomaomi3232
03-02-2016, 09:46 AM
i think must appear generous, and treat a bit of LD a little at the beginning, and then the girls will see that u have loads of cash, and it is US who choose them, not the other way round. we come here to play and have a fucking good time, so they must know their place.

power la bro..

golden advice for all newbies out there~

rantvsrave
03-02-2016, 11:43 AM
in my 2 cents, i had came across bar girls who will provide u with better service like better gfe and more submissive when u bring them back...but these are the average and older ones who know their market value...especially when they compete with those fairer, syts. i have made love with some avg ones and i think they didn't have sex for a long time and they were really wet and they enjoyed it! haha

i think that for those ang pais, it's very hard to get good service from them...well all they want is just to shag you and then return back to their bar to milk as much money as possible. i mean, most of them do this, but i have met (very few) girls who just wanna have fun and are really easy going.

I agree with your sentiments. Perhaps that is why Ang Mohs prefer the type (dark skinned Isaan types) which we do not like. The fairer skinned ones knows that the Japs and Koreans are willing to spend on them, hence the demand and poorer service. Usually those girls that initiate conversation or eye contact are the ones that are more into you and will give better service.

Nowadays I just go with the recommendations of my regular MMS. As long as the girl she recommends is a 7/10 for me, she can have my 600B.

PleasePCC
03-02-2016, 01:11 PM
I believe, even in a "pussy for sale" situation, there must be a fair bit of physical attraction the WL has for the potential client....my personal sexperience with HK friend almost 5 yrs back in NANA below is evidence of my theory:-
HK friend is darker skin tone and gym freak, so he looks real good and healthy, whereas i am scrawly and fair, looked like a sick motherscrewing zombie at best.
That night we went to 3 Agogos in NANA, all ladies clung to him despite he saying that i am his "boss" and all drinks were to be paid by me, etc. (he actually gave me THB15,000 to play along with my theory testing). I was proven right.
Since then, i relied more on my "Fab Five" and hardly step into an Agogo.

naemlo
03-02-2016, 01:24 PM
I agree with your sentiments. Perhaps that is why Ang Mohs prefer the type (dark skinned Nissan types) which we do not like.

I am curious what is Nissan types? Can I have lexus type instead? :D

rantvsrave
03-02-2016, 02:22 PM
I am curious what is Nissan types? Can I have lexus type instead? :D

Autocorrect is a bitch. :)

icehaya69
03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
my second day at Bkk, looking for some bro to chiong together tonight, anyone do lets me know:D

TonyCheong2
03-02-2016, 06:51 PM
I believe, even in a "pussy for sale" situation, there must be a fair bit of physical attraction the WL has for the potential client....

In general in order to give a good impression personal grooming is the most important whether one is handsome or not, rich or poor. :)

Nonetheless we can always rely on our "Fab Five" good buddy when things go south. :p

anikisan
03-02-2016, 07:20 PM
In general in order to give a good impression personal grooming is the most important whether one is handsome or not, rich or poor. :)

Nonetheless we can always rely on our "Fab Five" good buddy when things go south. :p

hey it's true. my agg girls (chio ones) tell me they dun like china men coz they dress sloppily and look backwards, machiam like villagers. so...yap, dress sense is still impt even though u have the cash haha

anikisan
03-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Since then, i relied more on my "Fab Five" and hardly step into an Agogo.

bro, u can try meiki fleshlight...i recently bought one, qnd yes, sometimes it is better than sex! muahahahaha ok. they're good for those quickies

anikisan
03-02-2016, 07:28 PM
I agree with your sentiments. Perhaps that is why Ang Mohs prefer the type (dark skinned Isaan types) which we do not like. The fairer skinned ones knows that the Japs and Koreans are willing to spend on them, hence the demand and poorer service. Usually those girls that initiate conversation or eye contact are the ones that are more into you and will give better service.

Nowadays I just go with the recommendations of my regular MMS. As long as the girl she recommends is a 7/10 for me, she can have my 600B.

yap, until now i still rem my dark skinned milf whom i bf at nep...spankys i think. she has a kid, working to support her whole family. but it was one of the best sex i had...she dry humped me at the agg and even pulled down her bra to let me suckle at her full B boobs. she said, u want go back hotel? no hotel yet ok...we can stay here first, up to u. haha really good service leh. i was thinking at that time, wah fuck, those chio ones quickly drag u to get it done and over with so that they can come back and earn maybe another 1-2 STs. or if u pump too long, they will say why u no cum? pain. handjob mai? knn la. lol

after i cum, my young milf let me rest my little soldier in her warm and wet hole and even humped me a few more times to milk all my soldiers out...she even frenched me while she did that and i continued squeezing her neh nehs. haha.

naemlo
03-02-2016, 09:46 PM
hey it's true. my agg girls (chio ones) tell me they dun like china men coz they dress sloppily and look backwards, machiam like villagers. so...yap, dress sense is still impt even though u have the cash haha

Sometimes men are difficult to understand... again I am curious, why must highlight "Chio ones" in your posting??? :confused: What's the different between "my agg girls tell me" and "my agg girls (chio ones) tell me"?

I am always in round neck t-shirt n bermudas.... :( Hopefully they dun take me as villager...

jimfairy
03-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Sometimes men are difficult to understand... again I am curious, why must highlight "Chio ones" in your posting??? :confused: What's the different between "my agg girls tell me" and "my agg girls (chio ones) tell me"?

I am always in round neck t-shirt n bermudas.... :( Hopefully they dun take me as villager...

Ppl got chio agg girl u gaowak meh.. Wear what no important la.. Pocket got lumps of baht more important.. U old liao ok, u expect free fuck meh!!!:D

Soi6
03-02-2016, 10:12 PM

I more wonder why he would believe what bar girls tell him. Is this a sinkie trait..of gullibility or innocence?

Girls tell you what you want hear. They tell their Jap customers they dun like angmohs..likewise they tell their farang customers they dun like Japs. Next day they walking hand in hand with an Indian..an Arab. It's the colour and number of bahts you offer. Yes?

Likewise Chinese sinkies need to wake up and realise the mainland Chinese who coming to bars are throwing big money these days. They can get whoever they want. They jus new to this game. Sooner later they be top draw for the girls. Laugh at them all you want. That's all most of us can do.

Thing is they can laugh louder. Cheers..

naemlo
03-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Ppl got chio agg girl u gaowak meh.. Wear what no important la.. Pocket got lumps of baht more important.. U old liao ok, u expect free fuck meh!!!:D

TLSF... u very the free si boh. Go n collect my 1st prize money.:D

TonyCheong2
03-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Ah Tiongs are the new Japs 555! :D

Thai girls are very versatile and I'm sure they're picking up Chinese language to converse with their new fortune gods. :p

SmokyJoe
04-02-2016, 07:27 AM
I more wonder why he would believe what bar girls tell him. Is this a sinkie trait..of gullibility or innocence?

Girls tell you what you want hear. They tell their Jap customers they dun like angmohs..likewise they tell their farang customers they dun like Japs. Next day they walking hand in hand with an Indian..an Arab. It's the colour and number of bahts you offer. Yes?

Likewise Chinese sinkies need to wake up and realise the mainland Chinese who coming to bars are throwing big money these days. They can get whoever they want. They jus new to this game. Sooner later they be top draw for the girls. Laugh at them all you want. That's all most of us can do.

Thing is they can laugh louder. Cheers..

It is because sinkie men all secretly want to be the hero to the poor girl being abused by the horrible perveted lower form of men from other countries mah. So the girls also know to play the part to tell them what they want to hear loh. More exciting mah. My small Bro also feel shioker when the girl tell him that 4 inch is long enough and is really the perfect fit for her instead.

In the end is all about money mah. Happy to pay then play loh. If cannot then go home and spend quality time with fab five Playing Chinese Chess

anikisan
04-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Chill, bros. CNY coming:) Just sharing my thinking la...some people don't like, it's ok! Hahaha.

TonyCheong2
04-02-2016, 02:47 PM
If cannot then go home and spend quality time with fab five Playing Chinese Chess

Fab Five prefer play with joystick. :p

http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/images/competition-pro-usb.jpg

DANiel™
04-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Am in bkk now. Any bros up for a drink or chillout at Thonglor area?
Not interested in going to AGGs.
Pm me if youre interested.

howdoido
05-02-2016, 12:03 PM
seriously, bro????? no luck ah? i mean, there are a TON of girls there...surely u can find some pussy who will go with you one...have u tried thermae? just walk around and pick one. there are ok looking ones too.

i think hor, when we cheong, our first impression is very impt...like for eg...i go into a bar i like, and then i buy 1-2 girls 1-2 LDs. and u know...just as we are oogling at them, they are silently observing us ...which ones are the whales and which ones are see beh neow kind. i have seen a handful of ang mohs who just sit there nursing his drinks and spacing out at the pussies and boobs and virtually no girls approached him! smile, make eye contact, flirt a lot and wave:)

i personally prefer to splash a little bit more baht on my first night and then when i come back again, even the waitress notice me and hold my hand and put me into a 'reserved' seat - all these for 1 LD for her last night!!

My Sentiments exactly. You said everything! You're the man!

TonyCheong2
05-02-2016, 12:49 PM
My Sentiments exactly. You said everything! You're the man!

For other countries I don't dare to make such statements but in Bangkok it's easier to find a f*ck shop than a police station. :cool: :p

Driftwood
06-02-2016, 11:02 AM

Haha didn't go to thermae, so couldn't comment.

Did what you mention, eye contact and ladies' drinks. But I guess, I felt they were more pushy on ST while I prefer LT. Plus I prefer to take my time to know the girl I bought LD for rather than just jumping into the pool without knowing what I'm getting myself into. I rather hope there is some 'feel' so even if she turned out to be a dead fish, I can blame no one but myself! Haha

Well, guess each have their own ways of hunting and not every day is sunday I guess. There's always a next time. ;)

elvenskin
06-02-2016, 04:56 PM
any brothers will be in bkk next week...I just read up this thread and saw fuzzy karaoke near pratcha uthit rd towards ramkhamhaeng uni...keen to go but hope can share with someone as will be costly for myself if I go alone... thanks....

vbkk
06-02-2016, 05:59 PM
any brothers will be in bkk next week...I just read up this thread and saw fuzzy karaoke near pratcha uthit rd towards ramkhamhaeng uni...keen to go but hope can share with someone as will be costly for myself if I go alone... thanks....

Girls there are not pretty and the sitting charges are rather steep for that kind of standard of girls. No offense to those who cheong there. ;)

cdrom
07-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Early Feb, spent a few days n BKK. At Soi Cowboy, more customers than Nana or Patpong. Crazy House was packed; careful a LD for tequila cost 160 but tequila and coke 300 ! yikes. But the sights are wonderful !

Black Pagoda at Patpong is an interesting one. Back room, revealing and hands on. *wink* *wink*.

mozquit0
07-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Nana Carpark
- Bad, saw a few FLs but looks horrible

The Thermae

- pickup joint full of japs
- literally a huge open hall with FLs on both sides and an ogling area in the middle
- went on Tuesday nite and surprisingly packed at 11pm
- Singha @B100
- quite a number of SYT and even old goats, but heard Kathoey not allowed in. Actually quite a number at street side
- most FLs want ST @B2500, after 6tries and nearly an hour plus, then manage to find an LT and went for it @4500
- No frills FL place, no ladies drinks, just signal, come over, talk price and go

xiaomaomi3232
07-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Nana Carpark
- Bad, saw a few FLs but looks horrible

The Thermae

- pickup joint full of japs
- literally a huge open hall with FLs on both sides and an ogling area in the middle
- went on Tuesday nite and surprisingly packed at 11pm
- Singha @B100
- quite a number of SYT and even old goats, but heard Kathoey not allowed in. Actually quite a number at street side
- most FLs want ST @B2500, after 6tries and nearly an hour plus, then manage to find an LT and went for it @4500
- No frills FL place, no ladies drinks, just signal, come over, talk price and go

Thermae's always packed, i've personally nvr seen thermae half-filled after 10pm. But then again, the line-up of girls also never seem to diminish. Probably due to the fact most of them only wants to do ST. SYTs get snapped up pretty fast but expect them to be back in 1-2hrs.

but a word of caution to bros gg to thermae, the girls there are FLs. I've had money stolen before and from then on, i always ask the girl to put her I/C at the reception.

wl3103
07-02-2016, 09:07 PM
I just came back from Bangkok and was at Baccara, Soi Cowboy. Plenty of girls there and go to the second floor to enjoy the fully naked dance. My friends and I picked 3 girls and no.2 was very cute with real boobs. 2500 Baht for a shot and 5000baht all night. No. 75 and 72 was nice too but 75 had fake boobs which I dun really like.

Onetwo
08-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Sorry a very noob question.

When I get a girl for ST from AGOGO or Themae, do i bring the the girl to my hotel room for the ST or do we check into another nearby hotel?

Please advise. Thank you.

naemlo
08-02-2016, 04:54 PM
When I get a girl for ST from AGOGO or Themae, do i bring the the girl to my hotel room for the ST or do we check into another nearby hotel?

Either... of cause the ger will prefer nearby ST hotel as it will easier to go back n work again.

snakehead
08-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Sorry a very noob question.

Please advise. Thank you.

Sometimes no need to go out of the AGG if there is a pool table or naughty corner upstairs.... can do it right there. :D

And in SK you can do it on stage too ala "tiger show" style :D

PM me if you need someone to guide you..... my hold hands service is only USD$500 for these couple of days (CNY special offer)... normal rate is USD$750/= :D

Onetwo
08-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Sometimes no need to go out of the AGG if there is a pool table or naughty corner upstairs.... can do it right there. :D

And in SK you can do it on stage too ala "tiger show" style :D

PM me if you need someone to guide you..... my hold hands service is only USD$500 for these couple of days (CNY special offer)... normal rate is USD$750/= :D

Hmm, can share which agogo can do ST on a pool table or naughty corner?

naemlo
09-02-2016, 02:43 AM

Hmm, can share which agogo can do ST on a pool table or naughty corner?

I also want to know where with pool table for sex.

PleasePCC
09-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Sorry ......or do we check into another nearby hotel? Thank you.

I can let you and your girl use my room for free. All i want is to watch and wank.

My "Fab Five" taking PhD in Handology now, need live subjects for study.

TonyCheong2
09-02-2016, 09:51 AM

Ehh don't like that lah! :mad: :p

You undercut naemlo's hold hand serwit fee by 50%! :D

elvenskin
10-02-2016, 10:04 AM
So chilling in Bkk...so many Chinese come here for cny.....
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22079/22079950bd2db83d7f69bdb35f9d8a81cc29bb29.jpg

SmokyJoe
10-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Ehh don't like that lah! :mad: :p

You undercut naemlo's hold hand serwit fee by 50%! :D

I thought naemlo serwit got hold joystick and cup two tea bags that's why so expensive. :) his serwit only hold hand 50% discount only, I think quite expensive.

tokidoki1986
11-02-2016, 02:00 AM
hi bros, any places to recommend for late night supper?

Used to go Rex Hotel for teochew style porridge. but they have closed down :(

hunterhi
11-02-2016, 02:29 AM
Bro, maybe u can try Huai Khwang Market as izzt more happening in the late night, than in the early morning or afternoon😅 n maybe u can fish someone back:D

hi bros, any places to recommend for late night supper?

Used to go Rex Hotel for teochew style porridge. but they have closed down :(

cdrom
11-02-2016, 08:16 AM
http://thumbs2.imagearn.com/11022016/32606738.jpg (http://imagearn.com/image.php?id=32606738)

great destinations :D

cyhoney
11-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Was in Bangkok 2 weeks back for 3 days. Sorry for the delayed post but was busy travelling and then CNY hence the post today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 1 - Alaina
REPOST from what I Posted in the Alaina massage thread.

Hi Bro, Visited Alaina 2 weeks back. Called Mr. Watt but he is on his weekly holiday. So he asked me to contact Ley at the venue. Went to Alaina in the evening at ~6pm. Only 3 girls there. Asked for 'Lamborghini' as recommended by a bro BkkSiamkia. Ley pointed to the girl on extreme right. I asked her for 'Lamborghini' and she shake her head vigorously. So agree for the girl even though she is THB 2800.

As we take elevator to upper floor, I ask her name, and she says Nim. Already feeling cheated.

In the room, one helper ask if I want water .. ah ok .. she gets a bottle of water, and asks for THB 50. As i do not have change give her THB 100 and she disappears.

Back to Nim, ok. Nothing great. A ok looker, Standard operating practice.
Go to bath tub, wash, massage didi under water, allow autoraom.

Come on the bed. Piano massage and 10 mins begin to cap. Ask her to do a BJ, she reluctantly tried to do a BJ, but can see that she is not comfortable. So then ask her to go straight for a FJ. Start with Cow girl, then tanding, finally release in Doggie.

Out of Alaina in 45 mins.

Name of girls: Nim
Looks: 6/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 7/10 (Not busty. one nipple inverted :-) )
BJ: 5/10
AR: NA
FJ: 6/10 (With surround sound!)

Overall can give Alaina a miss. Some reports +ve most -ve, so it is a hit and miss.

Bros, try this at your own risk.

cyhoney
11-02-2016, 05:42 PM
DAY 2 - Dream Heaven

Next day, again from the feedback from Bros, decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.

cyhoney
11-02-2016, 05:42 PM
DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everything.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.

Freedom00
11-02-2016, 10:49 PM
will be in bkk tml, most likely 1st day will go KTV tnn, any bros wanna share dmg or meet up let me know via PM,

Sloretch
12-02-2016, 01:47 AM
Hi guys. Firstly this one is not a fake account. Look at my registered date. Looking for buddies that is at BKK because my real buddy at work becoming father liao, not going. I'll be there 120216-160216. Drop me a PM i will check again later 0900 before fly off and reach there check again.

I want...full on chionging like you fighting ATEC like that. Must get REDCON1 status kind of attitude please

mav150970
12-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Just came back from bacarra in soi cowboy. Been to bkk for 4 times and this is my first time to bacarra. Thanks to previous bros for the helpful info.Here is my humble FR.
It is indeed pussy heaven as previously describe in earlier posts. Here is a guide. Before entering the bar, you must buy a drink first before they allow you to enter inside. Beer costs 180 baht.
Entering the bar there are three levels. There is a see through ceiling to look up to second floor and from second floor look up to third floor. This is where you will see the exposed pussies of the dancing girls. The second floor girls in my opinion are prettier than other levels. About every half hour, the girls will take their tops off to expose their boobs mostly silicon.. Around 9 plus, there will be a special show where 4 girls will strip naked on 2nd floor dance floor and pole dance to slow sensual music. Those on the first floor will benefit as they will see their clits when their legs are spread wide open.
Calling any dance girls is thru the number tags pinned on their skirts. I called a girl named Pinkie, tag number 11. Just my recommendation. She provided really good gfe feel, speaks a little mandarin and even tried to stroke my manhood. Bought her 2 lady drinks at 200 baht. Most dance girls will ask you to bar fine them. Pinkie says her barfine is 350 baht plus two lady drinks. ST is 3,000 baht. But her mamasan will tell you her barfine is 600 baht. But i did not go ahead.
So barfines can change and best is go thru the mamasan not thru the dancing girls.
here's my humble FR. Hope it will be of help.
Will i return to bacarra? Perhaps.

mav150970
12-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Just came back from bacarra in soi cowboy. Been to bkk for 4 times and this is my first time to bacarra. Thanks to previous bros for the helpful info.Here is my humble FR.
It is indeed pussy heaven as previously describe in earlier posts. Here is a guide. Before entering the bar, you must buy a drink first before they allow you to enter inside. Beer costs 180 baht.
Entering the bar there are three levels. There is a see through ceiling to look up to second floor and from second floor look up to third floor. This is where you will see the exposed pussies of the dancing girls. The second floor girls in my opinion are prettier than other levels. About every half hour, the girls will take their tops off to expose their boobs mostly silicon.. Around 9 plus, there will be a special show where 4 girls will strip naked on 2nd floor dance floor and pole dance to slow sensual music. Those on the first floor will benefit as they will see their clits when their legs are spread wide open.
Calling any dance girls is thru the number tags pinned on their skirts. I called a girl named Pinkie, tag number 11. Just my recommendation. She provided really good gfe feel, speaks a little mandarin and even tried to stroke my manhood. Bought her 2 lady drinks at 200 baht. Most dance girls will ask you to bar fine them. Pinkie says her barfine is 350 baht plus two lady drinks. ST is 3,000 baht. But her mamasan will tell you her barfine is 600 baht. But i did not go ahead.
So barfines can change and best is go thru the mamasan not thru the dancing girls.

anikisan
13-02-2016, 11:35 PM

after chionging for a little while, i think that baccara has the most chio girls, no? but the girls there mostly are stuck up, especially the prettier and younger ones la. my last visit was in june last year...i rememebered the girls on the raised platform also didn't wear any thongs or panties (except for a few), can actually see their pussies under the dim dim lights and my beer googles hahaha

didn;t know that now they take off their tops to show their boobs every half hour...must be really competitive. crazy house still show everything?

last time my agg girl from crazy house told me that there is a real mother and daughter pair selling themselves in baccara! mother very young gave birth to daughter, so she still can make it as she's quite chio and petite to begin with.

wow.

Doomas
14-02-2016, 03:53 AM
Was on a six day trip to BKK and Chiangmai two weeks ago. Will split up the BKK and CNX parts.

Checked into the Fraser Suites at Sukhumvit Soi 11 this time. It’s really a serviced apartment but functions as a luxury hotel. Chose Fraser’s rather than my usual S15 bcz the latter had become ridiculously expensive. I had booked a one-bedroom deluxe for about S$150 a night and was upgraded to a huge 80sqm one-bedroom premier on the 27th floor. The rooftop bar Above Eleven offers a fantastic view of the BKK city, with drinks at affordable prices. Fraser’s is located at the end of Soi 11 but fret not, there’s a motorcycle taxi station right downstairs, three massage shops within sight of the hotel gates, and two convenience stores within 50m of the hotel.

First port of call was Crazy House that night. Naked girls dancing everywhere, upstairs all nude, downstairs not all. Mix of fair and tanned girls from 5s to 8s. Learnt that those who choose to dance nude are paid 10.5k every month. LDs have gotten expensive at 330bt per pop but to be fair, the girls are not pushy. BFs are now 700bt, up from 600bt at my last visit. Waitresses are friendly and helpful, and I bought two of them a LD each and they seemed happy enough. Ended up seated with three naked gals who turned out to be best friends, each quite pretty and/or cute in her own way. LT prices also seemed to have crept up to 6k. I didn’t want to sleep alone so I gave in and booked one of them for LT; she is petite and fair with long hair and bright red lipstick. Brought my LT back to the hotel. Reception didn’t ask for her ID and I gently asked to her to leave her ID. Quite a good shag with lotsa DFK, cunnilingus, not-bad BBBJ and awesome GFE. Was worried she would pull off the 4am disappearing trick but she stayed till 11am. In all, I think quite a good experience. Did her friend LT the following night; same experience and she stayed till 10am. Sorry if I spoiled the LT market.

Also visited two soapies for RTF - Addict Massage and Dream Massage Soi 33. At Addict I had the veteran Sandy - she speaks excellent English, has a great huge pair tho enhanced, tanned and smooth complexion and one of the best service gals I have experienced. Have been her regular for the past few years. At Dream Massage I had Mook - very fair and petite gal with a dangerously disarming smile. My third time with her and for some reason my hand always passes her a 500bt tip despite my brain urging me to stop. Mook and Sandy provide great GFE and DFK.

Tried something different and went for a kapoo. Went to this place called Studio. 2.1k bt for 75 mins I think. No idea how I got there in a taxi. Chose a fair petite gal with a cute smile and was given a competent enough massage. Despite being told that HJs are as far as one can get in such joints, I pushed the envelope a little. Before she could tug me, I proceeded to tongue her. She resisted (feebly) at first and later started grinding her pussy in my face. Think she came cz my mouth came away dripping. Laid back for the HJ but to my surprise she sat on my dick raw. Humped away amid DFK and loud moans before I shot my load outside. Didn’t want any accidents. Of course I tipped her, mostly for her fantastic GFE.

Overall I had a great time.

CNX trip to be shared in the Chiangmai thread.

yinyang
14-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Doomas, nice and open FRs (including northern CNX delights). :p

PeroPero
14-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the great FRs on BKK and CNX Bro Doomas! :D

anikisan
14-02-2016, 12:56 PM
First port of call was Crazy House that night. ....Did her friend LT the following night; same experience and she stayed till 10am. Sorry if I spoiled the LT market.

Also visited two soapies for RTF - Addict Massage and Dream Massage Soi 33. .... At Dream Massage I had Mook - very fair and petite gal with a dangerously disarming smile. My third time with her and for some reason my hand always passes her a 500bt tip despite my brain urging me to stop. Mook and Sandy provide great GFE and DFK.

Tried something different and went for a kapoo. ...Laid back for the HJ but to my surprise she sat on my dick raw. Humped away amid DFK and loud moans before I shot my load outside. Didn’t want any accidents. Of course I tipped her, mostly for her fantastic GFE.

Overall I had a great time.

CNX trip to be shared in the Chiangmai thread.

WOW bro. u damn power! dare to do raw with them.

btw, LT now 6k baht...wtf? ur LD is 330 baht? 2015 june price was 160baht wor...if i rem correctly, many of them run away at 5am even for LT, some only 1 shot (must be because i took a long time to cum). nowadays i only go for ST and if i really like her, then LT and then take her clubbing

anikisan
14-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Anyone tried black pagoda before? it's touted to be an agg, gentlemen's club and brothel all in one

http://www.blackpagoda-bangkok.com/

Doomas
14-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Thks bro. I can't afford bro naemlo's handholding service so I have to get the pooying to hold my hand (and other body parts!) :p

Doomas, nice and open FRs (including northern CNX delights). :p

Doomas
14-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Thks bro. I aim to please :D

Thanks for the great FRs on BKK and CNX Bro Doomas! :D

Doomas
14-02-2016, 01:27 PM
I usually raw with only my super regulars. I wasn't prepared for this pooying, must be the intense tongue-fu :p

Ya LD now 330bt but heng ah the gals not pushy so I escaped with just 5 LDs each nite. 6k LT was a surprise to me too. Last year it was 5k. I think quite heng the gals stayed till late morning :D

btw, LT now 6k baht...wtf? ur LD is 330 baht? 2015 june price was 160baht wor...if i rem correctly, many of them run away at 5am even for LT, some only 1 shot (must be because i took a long time to cum). nowadays i only go for ST and if i really like her, then LT and then take her clubbing

vbkk
14-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Anyone tried black pagoda before? it's touted to be an agg, gentlemen's club and brothel all in one

http://www.blackpagoda-bangkok.com/

It's located at patpong and it's more of a coyote bar with average looking girls. Not so much of a gentleman club. Cater to farang mostly and they have short time rooms inside the bar itself. ;)

vbkk
14-02-2016, 02:06 PM

Probably 2 LDs ( Coke & tequila ) as they prefer to order 2 at one time. That's makes up 330baht. ;)

PleasePCC
14-02-2016, 02:22 PM
?..... Crazy House that night. Naked girls dancing everywhere, upstairs all nude, downstairs not all. Mix of fair and tanned girls from 5s to 8s. Learnt that those who choose to dance nude are paid 10.5k every month. LDs have gotten expensive at 330bt per pop but to be fair, the girls are not pushy. BFs are now 700bt, up from 600bt at my last visit. Waitresses are friendly and helpful, and I bought two of them a LD each ....but to my surprise she sat on my dick raw. Humped away amid DFK and loud moans before I shot my load outside. Didn’t want any accidents....

Dearest Bro Doomas, please help with a few questions below:
1) Crazy House not pushy for LDs: at what frequency do ladies ask you to buy them LDs? Once every 20 min ?
2) Can waitresses at Crazy House be BF?
3) Why do you say your tips given for good service "spoil market"? Were the ladies giving you excellent service? If so, i think should be fair. This will motivate them to provide better service in future.
4) Why you do not want to shoot inside since already doing raw? Even if accident, no hold on you leh.
Cheers and many thanks for your great FRs.
If i were a pretty lass, i also want you to bang me raw.

TonyCheong2
14-02-2016, 04:53 PM
I thought naemlo serwit got hold joystick and cup two tea bags that's why so expensive. :) his serwit only hold hand 50% discount only, I think quite expensive.

Also bro naemlo have the famous Nong Ploy to greet you.
Others don't have leh. :p

HChiongeR
14-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Got to know a gal from cowboy2 during my last visit.this time round asking her to acc me thru out. Do I need to pay her anot ah? If so how much for like 3-4days

Doomas
14-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Ahhh, I see! :D

Probably 2 LDs ( Coke & tequila ) as they prefer to order 2 at one time. That's makes up 330baht. ;)

Doomas
14-02-2016, 10:41 PM
The previous times I went to Bac and CH I was harassed about every half hour for LDs..."pls help my friend", "I whole night no LDs", and on went the myriad of excuses. Even the farking MMS came along and squeezed LDs from me, and the MMS LDs are not cheap. This time round in CH I said I would buy just one LD for their friends, which thankfully turned out to be just the two LB waitresses.

If the waitresses (normal and LB) are willing I'm sure they can be barfined. I have heard of Bacarra waitresses being BF'ed before.

I was wondering if I was spoiling the market for future cheongsters by giving tips on top of the increased BF and LT rates.

I didn't shoot inside because I didn't want the weight of a pregnancy on my conscience. Even if from other guys, she can still try to blackmail me by claiming itz mine.

An alternative to me banging you raw, just walk across from Bacarra to Cockatoo Bar. Itz a LB bar with some stunners. BF'ed one LB from there once and he/she tried to do me raw. Luckily my radar was on and I siam :D

1) Crazy House not pushy for LDs: at what frequency do ladies ask you to buy them LDs? Once every 20 min ?
2) Can waitresses at Crazy House be BF?
3) Why do you say your tips given for good service "spoil market"? Were the ladies giving you excellent service? If so, i think should be fair. This will motivate them to provide better service in future.
4) Why you do not want to shoot inside since already doing raw? Even if accident, no hold on you leh.

Onetwo
14-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be going to bkk for hoildays soon.

Need some advice from senior bros here.

Which shops at Nana plaza are ladyboys shop? or how to tell if they are ladyboy?

I assume all gals at Cowboy Soi are not ladyboys, right?

Thank you for advice, please.

PleasePCC
14-02-2016, 11:00 PM
..... Bacarra to Cockatoo Bar. Itz a LB bar with some stunners. BF'ed one LB from there once and he/she tried to do me raw. Luckily my radar was on and I siam :D

Many thanks for your insight, Bro Doomas.

I am still consulting my "Fab Five" if I should cross to the "Dark Side".

Truth is I get erections whenever I come across chio LBs in BKK (e.g. BTS/MRT)

Hmm....

yinyang
14-02-2016, 11:02 PM
?... know a gal from cowboy2 during my last visit.this time round asking her to acc me thru out. Do I need to pay her anot ah?
Of course, you do. It's her livelihood, c'mon ...even if she likes you enough to accompany you throughout.

That can include her bar fine too (pay bar for her freedom mah). As for daily rate, just work around LT rate.

Doomas
15-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Mai tu liao, just cross over to the back side errr I mean dark side :p

Many thanks for your insight, Bro Doomas.

I am still consulting my "Fab Five" if I should cross to the "Dark Side".

Truth is I get erections whenever I come across chio LBs in BKK (e.g. BTS/MRT)

Hmm....

Doomas
15-02-2016, 12:11 AM
And don't forget to tip her on top of everything else. You never know when you want to RTF her. Safer to cheong with a familiar pussy :cool:

Of course, you do. It's her livelihood, c'mon ...even if she likes you enough to accompany you throughout.

That can include her bar fine too (pay bar for her freedom mah). As for daily rate, just work around LT rate.

HChiongeR
15-02-2016, 12:32 AM
And don't forget to tip her on top of everything else. You never know when you want to RTF her. Safer to cheong with a familiar pussy :cool:
Problem is I duno the rate.that time go just exchange line nia never lt tio raid at halfway all open light close.kindly advise the rate pls. Thanks

anikisan
15-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Ahhh, I see! :D

ya. i kena x2 LD in a single setting before...now i make sure i tell the waitress 1 LD first:)

anikisan
15-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Got to know a gal from cowboy2 during my last visit.this time round asking her to acc me thru out. Do I need to pay her anot ah? If so how much for like 3-4days

actually, need to pay one. bro, there're no free lunch in this (or at least, fucking) world.

i have a girl who quoted me 15,000 baht for 2 full days. compared to an escort agency, it is cheaper. but, being a butterfly, i like to roam and hunt around. sure, i can pay for pussy for LT, but i guess at the end of the day, i think i still prefer variety bah. can flirt around with many different girls too...so, why not? hahaha

Doomas
15-02-2016, 08:42 AM
In this current market, perhaps 10K per day (=01 x LT + 01 x ST)? Maybe you should ask Naemlo the pooying master :D

Problem is I duno the rate.that time go just exchange line nia never lt tio raid at halfway all open light close.kindly advise the rate pls. Thanks

Naka_Timo
15-02-2016, 10:14 AM

Bro RAW is war!!!

francesco
15-02-2016, 11:47 AM
In this current market, perhaps 10K per day (=01 x LT + 01 x ST)? Maybe you should ask Naemlo the pooying master :D

hwai kwang aap nam sideliner quoted me 5k LT (dinner+overnight), not sure what time she will be leaving tho cos I haven't completed my trip yet.

so I guess 10k for whole day is quite generous liao?
btw u r in bkk bro, 1 puss* for 3-4 days sounds boring...

Doomas
15-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Think 10k is an ok starting point ba, = 01 x LT + 01 x ST mah

I dun mind the same puss for 3 to 4 days actually, if there's chemistry

hwai kwang aap nam sideliner quoted me 5k LT (dinner+overnight), not sure what time she will be leaving tho cos I haven't completed my trip yet.

so I guess 10k for whole day is quite generous liao?
btw u r in bkk bro, 1 puss* for 3-4 days sounds boring...

RumpRanger
15-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be going to bkk for hoildays soon.

Need some advice from senior bros here.

Which shops at Nana plaza are ladyboys shop? or how to tell if they are ladyboy?

I assume all gals at Cowboy Soi are not ladyboys, right?

Thank you for advice, please.

Look inside this thread, post #4.

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=570112

yinyang
16-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Also for the lovelorn guy at HDY thread, kena KC:p

Naka_Timo
16-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Also for the lovelorn guy at HDY thread, kena KC:p

Maybe must kena then will learn.

erobaka
18-02-2016, 04:41 AM
any kakis going bkk tomorrow? i will be hanging around nana asoke prom phong those areas ~

norice
18-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Greetings,

If you guys want long term action, go to Thermae and look for attractive girls that are willing to go for long time! It will be hard to find but you'll be having a great time hunting and buying drinks for the girls! The price for the drinks at Thermae is very reasonable so talk to many girls as possible. Just remember, you only need one girl!

vbkk
19-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Any bros in town this weekend? :p

naemlo
19-02-2016, 10:06 PM

U want to buy drinks for bros? :D

killero
19-02-2016, 10:23 PM

Yup i am in town now.... thinking of hitting soi cowboy ard 10ish.

vbkk
20-02-2016, 12:03 AM
U want to buy drinks for bros? :D

I would gladly buy u a drink if u would make a appearance. :p

naemlo
20-02-2016, 12:21 AM
I would gladly buy u a drink if u would make a appearance. :p

How many bottles of beer? :D

anikisan
20-02-2016, 12:55 AM
hi bros!!

haha just to share that i managed to jio my agg girl to accompany me as her gf for 2 days at hua hin in my 6 day bkk trip......foc!! hahaha. it's like a fb foc. but i think i will still give her some money la. apparently i'm her type and she likes me enough to go with me to R&R at hua hin while i visit bkk next week.

will keep u all updated! maybe she is playing me and i'll just end up hunting solo at nep and sc 555

vbkk
20-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Bros in town do take note! Lately the MIB are conducting "stringent checks" as well as conducting spot checks.

Do remember to bring at least a photographed ID ( driving license, identity card ) if u do not wish to bring your passport when u are outside. Also take a snapshot of your biodata page of your passport, the arrival stamp and keep inside your phone ).

Although it's not a must to carry your passport at all times, having all that been mentioned would facilitate a smoother check when u encounter it.

Lastly bros who are into drugs, do beware as they are out to "collect" $$ from u.

mav150970
20-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Just a question, is bacarra owned by the arabs too?

norice
20-02-2016, 02:40 PM
No, owned by 2 French guys!

mav150970
20-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Good. I dont want to contribute money to the arabs who inadvertently may be funding isis. You never know how money goes around.

naemlo
20-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Good. I dont want to contribute money to the arabs who inadvertently may be funding isis. You never know how money goes around.

U joking????

gsk721g
21-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Good. I dont want to contribute money to the arabs who inadvertently may be funding isis......

I think you are seriously joking.

If you think income from a few bars and Agogos can finance ISIS, even marginally, you must be smoking pot.

Perhaps such extreme statements should not be made on public record here.

Cheers to all SBF Boys (and Girls)

mav150970
21-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Sorry don't mean to offend anyone and wished I was joking but nope.
This info was shared with me by my closest friend working in the intel dept of an anti terror unit. He has been gathering info on funding to the terror group and he uncovered many avenues of the type of funding and one particular group of people funding them the most. Though they have uncovered many findings, no action can be taken as it can implicate a lot of public figures and nations. So all they do is just monitoring only and tracking. This is why he is frustrated that they cant do anything.
He told me that I can choose to believe and not believe him but to be always aware and alert of our surroundings and to be cautious of how I spend my money on.
As this forum is about having carnal pleasures, I do not want it to be too political.
lets leave it at that. This forum is about having a good time.
I just want to advise all bros and sis in SBF to be always on the alert and take caution. :cool:

anikisan
22-02-2016, 12:29 AM
hi bros,

will be in bkk from 24 - 2 mar anyone wanna cheong together?

fyi, my cheong mode is actually just hang out at agg, beer bars and disco like climaxx etc, nothing too happening or exp haha.

my itinerary:

25 feb: hua hin with my agg teerak
26 feb: same
27 feb: back to bkk to cheong
28 feb: back to sillypore

if keen, pls pm me. though im also not a seasoned cheongster, im ok to provide handhold svc haha. payment is beer can leow.

BlueDragon193
22-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Last Friday Onyx Odssey at RCA was raided.

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news...ular-rca-club/

PleasePCC
22-02-2016, 12:36 PM
.....Perhaps such extreme statements should not be made on public record here...

Relax la Bro gsk721g, Bro MAV150970 only sharing info....if you angry let me calm you with a HJ, foc ok?

Glenn Miller
22-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Nice! From crazy house? Wish I could join your trip!

hi bros!!

haha just to share that i managed to jio my agg girl to accompany me as her gf for 2 days at hua hin in my 6 day bkk trip......foc!! hahaha. it's like a fb foc. but i think i will still give her some money la. apparently i'm her type and she likes me enough to go with me to R&R at hua hin while i visit bkk next week.

will keep u all updated! maybe she is playing me and i'll just end up hunting solo at nep and sc 555

paolohen
22-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Guys just curious... In rainbow4 or r&b bar, why the girls split into topless and bikini covered ah? Any different in price when it comes to bar fine? Can the girls suka suka choose to be topless or covered?

lp0okm
22-02-2016, 03:02 PM
I ask the waitress same question... mostly see who want anot was her reply.

But those topless look like LB and mostly CMI type.

Anyway, is there a club called big apple or something? Is it the same type like the pimp?

vbkk
22-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Guys just curious... In rainbow4 or r&b bar, why the girls split into topless and bikini covered ah? Any different in price when it comes to bar fine? Can the girls suka suka choose to be topless or covered?

They DUN suka suka choose to be topless for no reason. They can opt to be topless when they apply for work at the bar. Being topless will earn them an additional of 100-200baht a day for their daily/monthly wages. Depending on which bar. Hope that cures your curiosity. ;)

Some customers like it wrapped up and reveals all of it inside the ST room. Whereas some customers prefers to check thoroughly for sagging breasts,push up bras, etc hence there's a preference of both.

vbkk
22-02-2016, 03:06 PM
I ask the waitress same question... mostly see who want anot was her reply.

But those topless look like LB and mostly CMI type.

Anyway, is there a club called big apple or something? Is it the same type like the pimp?

The better looking ones know that they dun have to bare it all ( or at least the top ) to able to attract customers to go ST/LT with them.

Yes there is a club called big apple and it's a g club concept. :p

lp0okm
22-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Some customers like it wrapped up and reveals all of it inside the ST room. Whereas some customers prefers to check thoroughly for sagging breasts,push up bras, etc hence there's a preference of both.

I also like mystery... but last time i went bkk agg kanna enhanced boobs. Sibei turn off de.

Thanks also for the info. Not much fr for big apple. Girl i know in sg now working there keep asking me to go. Roughly same spending like pimp? Or more ex?

SmokyJoe
22-02-2016, 04:41 PM
I also like mystery... but last time i went bkk agg kanna enhanced boobs. Sibei turn off de.

Thanks also for the info. Not much fr for big apple. Girl i know in sg now working there keep asking me to go. Roughly same spending like pimp? Or more ex?

Not sure if you're talking about this place.
http://www.bigapplepub.com/home.php

Ninja_Assassin
22-02-2016, 08:10 PM
The guy who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy whom everyone thinks is an Arab is not a real Arab..... the nickname "ARAB" is actually a degotory term coined by his competitors. If you want to know his real identity.... can pm me :)

naemlo
22-02-2016, 08:14 PM
The guy who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy whom everyone thinks is an Arab is not a real Arab..... the nickname "ARAB" is actually a degotory term coined by his competitors. If you want to know his real identity.... can pm me :)

What the world has became???..... Mongers interested in, who is the owner.... I more interested in the gers n exploring them under their clothes. Even Baccara is owned by North Korean, u guys are there to spend money to bonk the gers n not worry about North Korean nuclear ambition.

Ninja_Assassin
22-02-2016, 08:23 PM
What the world has became???..... Mongers interested in, who is the owner.... I more interested in the gers n exploring them under their clothes. Even Baccara is owned by North Korean, u guys are there to spend money to bonk the gers n not worry about North Korean nuclear ambition.

I was responding to the bro who had earlier posted that guys who go to Soi Cowboy Arab's bars are funding the ISIS.

naemlo
22-02-2016, 08:35 PM
I was responding to the bro who had earlier posted that guys who go to Soi Cowboy Arab's bars are funding the ISIS.

I just replied in general, not directing at u.... just curious suddenly the topic is who is the bar owner.

hoosdathu
22-02-2016, 10:29 PM
duplicate post, mods pls delete. thks!

hoosdathu
22-02-2016, 10:48 PM
read that today is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in bangkok still open? any bros there can confirm?

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand (http://www.boomboomme.com/resources/holidays/thailand/)

TonyCheong2
22-02-2016, 10:58 PM
I think you are seriously joking.

If you think income from a few bars and Agogos can finance ISIS, even marginally, you must be smoking pot.

Perhaps such extreme statements should not be made on public record here.

Cheers to all SBF Boys (and Girls)

Sarkpork ISISSY instead. :p

vbkk
22-02-2016, 11:22 PM
read that today is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in bangkok still open? any bros there can confirm?

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand (http://www.boomboomme.com/resources/holidays/thailand/)

Nana plaza / Soi cowboy / Thermae cafe / most of the discos are closed. Some after hour joint discos may open after 12 midnight after the sale is alcohol is lifted. :D

Many blue balls tourists wandering around not knowing where to go / find a companion for the night.

paolohen
22-02-2016, 11:30 PM
They DUN suka suka choose to be topless for no reason. They can opt to be topless when they apply for work at the bar. Being topless will earn them an additional of 100-200baht a day for their daily/monthly wages. Depending on which bar. Hope that cures your curiosity. ;)

ohhh i understand now. thanks for the info!

SmokyJoe
23-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Sarkpork ISISSY instead. :p

This is so funny to read

plsbcool
23-02-2016, 11:25 PM
is anyone going to thailand this month or next month chiong that I can tag along? Please pm me as I'm going there to meet my lover haha :D

SmokyJoe
24-02-2016, 12:52 AM
is anyone going to thailand this month or next month chiong that I can tag along? Please pm me as I'm going there to meet my lover haha :D

Need to spam the same thing on so many threads as well as starting a new thread meh?

Got lover already still need to tag along with other bros?

norice
24-02-2016, 09:52 AM
plsbcool,

Your lover, what's his name?

1KnightinBKK
24-02-2016, 10:27 AM

In BKK, 9 out of 10 girls are enhanced. I should have listened to my parents study harder be doctor. Girls in Thailand do augmentation like girls in Singapore do false eyelash extension.

plsbcool
24-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Need to spam the same thing on so many threads as well as starting a new thread meh?

Got lover already still need to tag along with other bros?

Bro you don't understand, it's my first time chiong this and I've never been to thailand alone before. Can meet the lover but not the whole day right? Of cuz must plan some other activities what lol.:D

anikisan
25-02-2016, 04:08 AM
Hullo fellow bros,

Reporting 'live' from BKK - land of pussies:)

Went to baccara and crazy house - crazy house girls standard dropped a lot!! not 1 is a looker...all small breasts, but this time round they are mostly clean-shaven...i like! wahaha

bacarra is good. always lots of girls and a lot more pretty ones. but a lot of them are female ninjas...they chop u LD v fast. i admit i kena chopped 2 LD in a single setting coz i was staring at her breasts and busy feeling her shapely bums. damn lol

tonight i went quite late, slightly around mid night, so i guess the chio ones are mostly taken. i had 2 girls who are quite keen in me, but one is too slutty (a bit turn off for me) and another quite big-sized but ok looking. in the end, i didnt bf any.

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae but 1 quite ok looking girl caught my eye. she look a bit like jap. stopped and talked to her. negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. frenched well. she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch her pussy at all. wanna grind her pussy before inserting also cannot. and when i position my little bro at the entrance of her love hole, she suddenly grabbed my dick and say she shy...im like, wtf?! it was dark and i can't really see too. but she kept on holding my manhood and then said she shy. nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

in the end, gave her 1000 baht and then tell her to go home. she is upset, but lim peh more tulan. i'm the customer yet i cannot fuck u. haizz

ok, gonna sleep now. guess tmr's another mongering day:)

end of day 1 FR

lihaojunn
25-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Hullo fellow bros,

Went to baccara and crazy house - crazy house girls standard dropped a lot!! not 1 is a looker...all small breasts, but this time round they are mostly clean-shaven...i like! wahaha

bacarra is good. always lots of girls and a lot more pretty ones. but a lot of them are female ninjas...they chop u LD v fast. i admit i kena chopped 2 LD in a single setting coz i was staring at her breasts and busy feeling her shapely bums. damn lol

tonight i went quite late, slightly around mid night, so i guess the chio ones are mostly taken. i had 2 girls who are quite keen in me, but one is too slutty (a bit turn off for me) and another quite big-sized but ok looking. in the end, i didnt bf any.

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae but 1 quite ok looking girl caught my eye. she look a bit like jap. stopped and talked to her. negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. frenched well. she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch her pussy at all. wanna grind her pussy before inserting also cannot. and when i position my little bro at the entrance of her love hole, she suddenly grabbed my dick and say she shy...im like, wtf?! it was dark and i can't really see too. but she kept on holding my manhood and then said she shy. nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

in the end, gave her 1000 baht and then tell her to go home. she is upset, but lim peh more tulan. i'm the customer yet i cannot fuck u. haizz

ok, gonna sleep now. guess tmr's another mongering day:)

end of day 1 FR

You kana a LB bro!

anikisan
25-02-2016, 10:39 AM
You kana a LB bro!

issit?!!! no la....cant be bro. dun scare me!!! haha if it is a LB, then she is super got talent, can act and totally pass off as a girl...!

her voice is 100% a girl's and i did checked for the famous apple...dun have at all leh. her tits are really small (cup A-) and they felt all natural...soft soft one. and i also felt her pussy thu her hot pants while we were frenching and she really moaned sexily like a shy jap av girl hahaha. she was actually a bit wet down there when i teased her pussy thru her hot pants and lacy panties - 2 layers of cloth haha!

well. not everytime we cheong will have happy ending de. fucking also must depends on chemistry tio boh? wahaha. tonight i meeting my teerak, going to hua hin for 3 days...guess i'll fuck her hard hard as she is see beh flirty and allow me to do alot of things, like fingering her in a taxi, flashing her panties to me suddenly;)

till then...FR2 coming up tonight!

Yokosi
25-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Hullo fellow bros,

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae ..... negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. ...... she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch ......also cannot. and when i position my little bro ......she shy...im like, wtf?! ......... nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

end of day 1 FR

Shy ?.

She was shy, a whore and was in Thermae ???.

She very good in bull shitting you. Thai girls very good in KC business.

naemlo
25-02-2016, 11:59 AM
her voice is 100% a girl's and i did checked for the famous apple...dun have at all leh. her tits are really small (cup A-) and they felt all natural...soft soft one.

U still have a lot to learn regarding LBs in Thailand.

and i also felt her pussy thu her hot pants while we were frenching and she really moaned sexily like a shy jap av girl hahaha. she was actually a bit wet down there when i teased her pussy thru her hot pants and lacy panties - 2 layers of cloth haha!

Dun think he was wet but instead he urinated. :eek: How can u feel wet pussy when he was on panty n hot pants?? :eek:

well. not everytime we cheong will have happy ending de. fucking also must depends on chemistry tio boh?

Shy ?.

She was shy, a whore and was in Thermae ???.

She very good in bull shitting you. Thai girls very good in KC business.

All gers or LBs in Thermae are expected to be humped by men either via asshole or pussy. They are not there to be taken back to hotel for a hug, a kiss n leave. If I encounter this situation, I will kick her out without paying.

yinyang
25-02-2016, 12:03 PM
....tonight i meeting my teerak, going to hua hin for 3 days...guess i'll fuck her hard hard as she is see beh flirty and allow me to do alot of things, like fingering her in a taxi, flashing her panties to me suddenly;)till then...FR2 coming up tonight!
Steal eat? :p

lihaojunn
25-02-2016, 02:26 PM
issit?!!! no la....cant be bro. dun scare me!!! haha if it is a LB, then she is super got talent, can act and totally pass off as a girl...!

her voice is 100% a girl's and i did checked for the famous apple...dun have at all leh. her tits are really small (cup A-) and they felt all natural...soft soft one. and i also felt her pussy thu her hot pants while we were frenching and she really moaned sexily like a shy jap av girl hahaha. she was actually a bit wet down there when i teased her pussy thru her hot pants and lacy panties - 2 layers of cloth haha!

well. not everytime we cheong will have happy ending de. fucking also must depends on chemistry tio boh? wahaha. tonight i meeting my teerak, going to hua hin for 3 days...guess i'll fuck her hard hard as she is see beh flirty and allow me to do alot of things, like fingering her in a taxi, flashing her panties to me suddenly;)

till then...FR2 coming up tonight!

Bro I kana before like u no apple, very chio more chio than many girls, keep don't want to take off pants, in the end I force off the pant panty together. Gosh... KNN! one bird hanging! I asked her(him) to fark off !!!! gave taxi money only.

naemlo
25-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Bro I kana before like u no apple, very chio more chio than many girls, keep don't want to take off pants, in the end I force off the pant panty together. Gosh... KNN! one bird hanging! I asked her(him) to fark off !!!! gave taxi money only.

What was it like to french another guy? :D

hunter168
25-02-2016, 04:04 PM
I heard LB is prohibited to enter to the Thermae bar, but they allow the LB to enter now?

naemlo
25-02-2016, 04:22 PM
I heard LB is prohibited to enter to the Thermae bar, but they allow the LB to enter now?

I am curious, from whom u heard this?

Lennyberg
25-02-2016, 05:06 PM
i agree. i am quite sure u kenna LB! LOL!

i made the same mistake in Manila once.

plsbcool
25-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points!:confused: You can pm me we can chat.

yinyang
25-02-2016, 06:45 PM
.. kana before like u no apple, very chio more chio ...keep don't want to take off pants, in the end I force off the pant panty together. Gosh... KNN! one bird hanging! I asked her(him) to fark off !!!! gave taxi money only.
My condolences :p. Adam's apple is no fool proof (can be done away with). Other tell tale signs -big hands, broad shoulders (bluff you ex swimmer!). Acid test was your nasty experience. But still can be post op kns

On Thermae, plenty LBs hanging around outside trying to lure you

sheridan
25-02-2016, 07:40 PM

I thought usually LB cannot go inside thermae?? Next time I must be careful liao:o

francesco
25-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points!:confused: You can pm me we can chat.

as in your กิ๊ก?

my next trip is to meet girl(s)

vbkk
25-02-2016, 09:01 PM

Firstly is it your first time in Thailand ? Can u speak Thai?

Don't stick to the same girl for the whole trip unless u think she is the "right" girl for u.

Don't appear to be able to pay for everything or u be prepared to spend a lot on her.

Do keep some $$ for emergency and not spend it all in case things dun go your way in Bangkok. I met people who had little cash with them after things fell out and had problems.

Here's a few to start with. Give yourself an opportunity to go out and take a look at other "Bangkok" girls. So u won't be trapped by this girl. :D

yinyang
25-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? ...never done it before, ...kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points!:confused:
See you been spamming thai threads since last week (on meeting your "lover").
Is she a non-WL (working lady) or? If WL, it's dollars and cents for her company.

vbkk
25-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Is she a non-WL (working lady) or? If WL, it's dollars and cents for her company.

It's either from Thai discos / geylang / online WLs. Very rare I hear anyone meeting a decent girl in Bangkok. Unless from previous trip meet at central shopping center.

Yes. Be prepared to pay her for her time. Because I seen once a Sg guy went down to meet a WL girl in Bangkok. Did not want to reveal where he met her but well, anyone guess anyway. Initially first day was very happy. Followed by suddenly emo and come meet me. Actually "gf" or he claims, is moonlighting at scratchdog as FL. but hey , try to be understanding. If u can't pay for her "lost" time spend on the days u are here, she still have to find $$ to pay her expenses,family burden,car,condo etc. which is why very sad some willing to fly over and think they will be getting free food,lodging/companion and of course free sex. :rolleyes::p

hunter168
25-02-2016, 09:30 PM
I am curious, from whom u heard this?

I also forgot from who. Maybe another forum.
I am not so sure, but I always see a lot of LB hang around outside the Thermae. Maybe is right, LB don't allow to enter, otherwise, they already enter.

vbkk
25-02-2016, 09:49 PM
I also forgot from who. Maybe another forum.
I am not so sure, but I always see a lot of LB hang around outside the Thermae. Maybe is right, LB don't allow to enter, otherwise, they already enter.

Yup ladyboys are not allowed in the premises inside the cafe. They are allowed to use the toilets inside the hotel. They are allowed inside the hotel lobby and also the outside area of the ruamchit hotel. So do be careful and if u are really interested in the one, do wait a while and see if she enters the cafe or just loitering around outside. ;)

naemlo
25-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Yup ladyboys are not allowed in the premises inside the cafe.

LBs are allowed into the cafe....they dun bother. There are 2 entrances to the cafe. No one guards the entrances and any FL who goes in dun show her ID. Normally men enter from the front entrance, will be asked what drink he wants. If I dun feel like drinking, I will walk to the back entrance n sit inside aiming at gers but of cause I normally will drink beer.

I ever see a chio LB from Nana part time inside, dun ask me why.

vbkk
25-02-2016, 11:32 PM
LBs are allowed into the cafe....they dun bother. There are 2 entrances to the cafe. No one guards the entrances and any FL who goes in dun show her ID. Normally men enter from the front entrance, will be asked what drink he wants. If I dun feel like drinking, I will walk to the back entrance n sit inside aiming at gers but of cause I normally will drink beer.

I ever see a chio LB from Nana part time inside, dun ask me why.

LBs are not supposed/allowed in the cafe. There is a reason why they are always standing outside instead of inside. Yes there are two entrances. Nowadays. They deploy a staff/waiter at the behind entrance to stop those trying to enter without buying a drink. I also usually enter from behind and start from the behind walk to the front and then order the drink if keen to stay. As u said, u saw 1. But not a group of them inside. So maybe that's was an exception case. I know quite a few of them LBs at Soi 15/Thermae. They told me they are not allowed to stand/solicit customers inside. ;)

mav150970
26-02-2016, 03:00 AM
Bros, be careful when choinging in thailand. I just saw a video from hong kong on facbook warning their countrymen about freelance prostitutes who put some kind of liquid on their chests that has no smell and colourless. When the man tries to suck her breasts, he passes out and the fl will rob him of his money and leave. Man becomes a victim.
Take precautions.

今晚打老虎.
26-02-2016, 05:45 AM
that news is for phuket

hunter168
26-02-2016, 10:28 AM
LBs are not supposed/allowed in the cafe. There is a reason why they are always standing outside instead of inside. Yes there are two entrances. Nowadays. They deploy a staff/waiter at the behind entrance to stop those trying to enter without buying a drink. I also usually enter from behind and start from the behind walk to the front and then order the drink if keen to stay. As u said, u saw 1. But not a group of them inside. So maybe that's was an exception case. I know quite a few of them LBs at Soi 15/Thermae. They told me they are not allowed to stand/solicit customers inside. ;)

Yes bro, there must be a reason, I totally agree with you.

Davetan2016
26-02-2016, 12:23 PM

I'm heading to thermae tonight , anyone interested to hang around there?

plsbcool
26-02-2016, 07:18 PM
First of all, I wanna thank you all for such wonderful response. Though I kena random zap by asking those questions. Maybe ppls think I spamming but I'm just desperate and wanna get some advice.:confused:

Firstly is it your first time in Thailand ? Can u speak Thai?

>Not the first time went only once with my colleagues but they never chiong and I can't speak thai.

Don't stick to the same girl for the whole trip unless u think she is the "right" girl for u.

>Haven't try yet so dunno.

Don't appear to be able to pay for everything or u be prepared to spend a lot on her.

>ok shall take note but most likely pay for her expenses ba since she's gonna accompany u?

Do keep some $$ for emergency and not spend it all in case things dun go your way in Bangkok. I met people who had little cash with them after things fell out and had problems.

> noted

Here's a few to start with. Give yourself an opportunity to go out and take a look at other "Bangkok" girls. So u won't be trapped by this girl. :D

>haha ok

>I can't consider her as a lover sorry for misleading everyone maybe just someone I met and got chemistry ba. Yes she is a WL and I met her last year when she was here in singapore as FL.

It's either from Thai discos / geylang / online WLs. Very rare I hear anyone meeting a decent girl in Bangkok. Unless from previous trip meet at central shopping center.

Yes. Be prepared to pay her for her time. Because I seen once a Sg guy went down to meet a WL girl in Bangkok. Did not want to reveal where he met her but well, anyone guess anyway. Initially first day was very happy. Followed by suddenly emo and come meet me. Actually "gf" or he claims, is moonlighting at scratchdog as FL. but hey , try to be understanding. If u can't pay for her "lost" time spend on the days u are here, she still have to find $$ to pay her expenses,family burden,car,condo etc. which is why very sad some willing to fly over and think they will be getting free food,lodging/companion and of course free sex. :rolleyes::p

> regarding about this, mind sharing what I should ask her in LINE about all these? Because she just ask me come bangkok find her only. I also dunno what she want sia? What should i ask that not too case sensitive in her work or whatsoever......

PS: She can't speak and understand english. Only very very basic so I've to spend the trouble using google translate

GATGP
26-02-2016, 09:04 PM
> regarding about this, mind sharing what I should ask her in LINE about all these? Because she just ask me come bangkok find her only. I also dunno what she want sia? What should i ask that not too case sensitive in her work or whatsoever......

PS: She can't speak and understand english. Only very very basic so I've to spend the trouble using google translate[/QUOTE]

Bro plsbcool,

No need to ask la... Treat it as an adventure but go in with EYES OPEN... Don't try you will never know.

Budget for whatever you think you wanna spend and have an emergency fund.

Your ger might really miss you but end of the day, you must remember how you met her...

Never heard someone wanted to be a WL or FL because they like to get farked by different guys everyday... End of it all NO MONEY NO HONEY...

Bro vbkk,
Sorry hijack you... :p

plsbcool
26-02-2016, 09:43 PM

PS: She can't speak and understand english. Only very very basic so I've to spend the trouble using google translate

Bro plsbcool,

No need to ask la... Treat it as an adventure but go in with EYES OPEN... Don't try you will never know.

Your ger might really miss you but end of the day, you must remember how you met her...

Never heard someone wanted to be a WL or FL because they like to get farked by different guys everyday... End of it all NO MONEY NO HONEY...

Bro vbkk,
Sorry hijack you... :p

But bro, I'm not familiar with thailand le. Later go bangkok liao meet her dunno what is my next step sia damn paiseh le.:confused: I need some advice from those pro chiongster on what to do after meeting her. Please feel free to chat me up either using this website or pm me your past experiences with thai gals.

vbkk
26-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Bro plsbcool,

Bro vbkk,
Sorry hijack you...

My guess is bro plsbcool would be rather a young chap. Unlike bro GATGP lah. Not everyone is "jai Dee" and "generous" like your case. Some people do not understand and might think they are Korean superstar and the girl will take care their needs/sexual and travels. End of day, lose what u can afford. But dun lose heart for Land of Smiles. Plenty of girls around. :D

vbkk
26-02-2016, 09:50 PM
But bro, I'm not familiar with thailand le. Later go bangkok liao meet her dunno what is my next step sia damn paiseh le.:confused: I need some advice from those pro chiongster on what to do after meeting her. Please feel free to chat me up either using this website or pm me your past experiences with thai gals.

Meet her up. Bonk her first round. See what happens. What's so confusing? Like her service/companion? Ask her jokingly if she expect anything in return. If she quote a price for it , see if u can afford and comfortable with it. If not, ask her to leave and proceed to the night spots to find new meat. It's really ain't that hard. :D

jnudes
26-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Meet her up. Bonk her first round. See what happens. What's so confusing? Like her service/companion? Ask her jokingly if she expect anything in return. If she quote a price for it , see if u can afford and comfortable with it. If not, ask her to leave and proceed to the night spots to find new meat. It's really ain't that hard. :D

Mr nice guy like him need some exposure and experience in real life to learn. I was like him before: newbie, noob, inexperienced, emotional, immature, cannot speak Thai, etc. Then something unexpected happens. Made many mistakes in the beginning, cannot differentiate WL and normal working Thai girl. From lust to love.

By making mistake only then you start to grow up and learn something. Because in life there are no smooth ride. There are bumps that you need to encounter. Feeling paiseh is normal, like mirroring girls in the MP first time for me. Like kissing the girl for the first time inside the club, feel paiseh people look at us. Feel nervous losing my virginity for the first time. Everyone would have their first time. Sooner or later you going to get used to it. It's the process of learning in our daily life.

vbkk
27-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Mr nice guy like him need some exposure and experience in real life to learn. I was like him before: newbie, noob, inexperienced, emotional, immature, cannot speak Thai, etc. Then something unexpected happens. Made many mistakes in the beginning, cannot differentiate WL and normal working Thai girl. From lust to love.

By making mistake only then you start to grow up and learn something. Because in life there are no smooth ride. There are bumps that you need to encounter. Feeling paiseh is normal, like mirroring girls in the MP first time for me. Like kissing the girl for the first time inside the club, feel paiseh people look at us. Feel nervous losing my virginity for the first time. Everyone would have their first time. Sooner or later you going to get used to it. It's the process of learning in our daily life.

True! We learn through our mistakes and from there we will be more careful in the future. There's plenty for him to go through and in years to come. He will become another seasoned cheongsters in this forum. ;)

Dick Trainee
27-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Anyone in BKK now and feel like doing some CCA? :D PM me if interested. :cool:

Naka_Timo
27-02-2016, 10:25 AM

Yes, it is a learning process. Nobody never learn from experience and mistake.

GATGP
27-02-2016, 03:09 PM
My guess is bro plsbcool would be rather a young chap. Unlike bro GATGP lah. Not everyone is "jai Dee" and "generous" like your case. Some people do not understand and might think they are Korean superstar and the girl will take care their needs/sexual and travels. End of day, lose what u can afford. But dun lose heart for Land of Smiles. Plenty of girls around. :D

Bro vbkk,

Not "jai Dee" lah. It's just like old Mastercard advertisment says, some things in life are "priceless"...

In hokkien, we will say "kue yan ho gek jia por"... :D

zephyroth
27-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi I'm in Bkk. If anyone want a guide, feel free to pm me. :D

lp0okm
27-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Just concluded my 4d3n trip of bkk

Nataree for 1st day
Soi cowboy for day 2
Nataree/starwars cantina/cowboy for day 3.

Day 1

Went nataree for soapy massage. Girls strength abt 50+ at 6pm
Value 2.6k-5k depending on chioness i guess lol.

Picked only from 2.6k n 3.2k cos dun feel 5k worth it.
End up chose 1 from 2.6k group, i choose demure demure type hoping she will be sexciting.
Young 20yo girl from issan. Cant really speak much english. ( my frens had girls who can speak mandarin)
Name : Rin short hair cute cute girl
Service wise all very sop but this girl, even bend down remove my shoes n socks for me. I got picture but dunno how to post lol.
Boobs - small B at best.
Her bbbj was better than the sex. But overall enjoyable occasion.

Went to other nataree to recee. But the girls quoted there was 2k for 2hrs but all only auntie i dun like to fark.

Soi cowboy was a little disappointing. Other than baccara/lighthouse the rest seemed to be a little lacking in activities n quality.

vbkk
28-02-2016, 05:15 AM
Hi I'm in Bkk. If anyone want a guide, feel free to pm me. :D

I'm pretty new in Bangkok. wherr do u suggest to go??:p

jeffhardyz
28-02-2016, 06:35 PM

Wao, u hav started some sort of stir frm the other Bros. Gd thing though, shows that there still quite a no. of Bros willing to share. Anyway, dun worry, I'm not gonna zap u for ur inexperiences. Juz gonna share wif u my own personal experiences. I was like (& still am) u, met quite alotta FLs working here or in Malaysia when they're here/there & gotten their contacts & kept in touch wif them. I dunno abt the other Bros, but my experiences were that 1/2 of them (the FLs) wld probably deleted/blocked u frm Line within 3mths back home. There're numerous reasons for that which I won't mentioned here la. I got lotsa nonsense & excuses frm those gals over the yrs till I dun bother liao. N the shitty thing wif Line is that once thry block u, there're virtually no way for u to trace back their contacts again. I wld visit Bkk for @ least twice a yr so usually I'll try to meet some of those who still kept in touch wif me by then. N Even if they're still keeping in touch wif u, dun expect to meet all of them cos they can still stood u up even if u're @ Bkk alrdy. I was once promised by a Puying who promised to meet me @ my hotel once I arrive @ the hotel frm Airport. In the end, when I touched down in Bkk & call her via Line, she totally nv ans! Msg her whole day no replys till I gave up on her & juz go find other gals. N even if u managed to meet them, dun expect to bonk them oso. I once met this Puying there & we had dinner together & She brought her frens along. We all went to chiong the Disco together wif my own Bros @ late nite & when it's time to pack up, she said her sisters were having some troubles @ the other club & she had to go over to help her out. She promised that she'll go to my hotel to accompany that nite. I was rather green in the Bkk chiong scene then, & I was quite drunk then so I believe in her words. In the end, i was left Hi & dry that nite in my bed. Tried to msg her many times but she didn't reply till in the nxt day. I was totally pissed by then & str8away deleted her contact.

My pt is that dun put so much hope in these ladies @ all. Not all of them r bad ppl, I've had gd experiences frm a few of them but those r really the rare cases 1. For all u know, some of them r alrdy attached, married or had numerous "Sugar Daddies" all arnd the globe. I still kept in touch wif 1-2 of them, maintaining a F**kBuddy relationships. I'm still collecting FLs contacts these days but really, I'm juz treating them more as chat buddies to kill time. Like wat Bro Vbkk said, unless u can speak Thai, there ain't much u can chat wif them oso. Unless they really like u, sooner or later they'll find u boring to chat wif & will delete ur contact too. If u wanna go to Bkk & hav fun, do more research 1st, hav some contingency plans in case ur initial plans dun work so u won't be disappointed. Like wat many of them said, there're plenty of meat to go arnd in Bkk, as long as ur pockets r deep! Apologize for my long-winded story & Happy Chionging... :)

francesco
28-02-2016, 08:54 PM

i can totally relate to the above bro!

lets just call her girl A; she was wl in gl land n she had on-n-off sg bf (boring guy she said); my upcoming trip was originally meant for her (she said no problem staying at her place); many kiss/miss u/happy to c u soon messages until...she got back with her boring bf; no more chatting/replying line n one day her line just disappeared from my screen!

lucky I always have plan b (girl b) n maybe plan c (girl c); n so far these two haven't stood me up yet...

nickyboy
28-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Anyone in bkk wanna club?

hoosdathu
29-02-2016, 01:04 AM
i can totally relate to the above bro!

lets just call her girl A; she was wl in gl land n she had on-n-off sg bf (boring guy she said); my upcoming trip was originally meant for her (she said no problem staying at her place)

me too!
seems like thai WLs very hospitable one, especially those in cat50 houses. 8 out of 10 tell me, once they finish their tour of duty here, i can just call them up before i go LOS, then can stay at their place FOC, they will bring me jalan jalan...

i just tell myself: yeah, right :rolleyes:

once they go back, hook up with their old flame or new 小白脸, they also change new LINE account liao.
the only reason they still keep your contact is to put as reserve ATM.

i just had a thai ex-GL WL friend request in facebook, chat for a couple of days, say want me to work in LOS, marry her all the bullshit. in less than a week came the usual request for money, say wanna buy MPV, say can fetch me around when i go pattaya look for her etc. she short of another 15k thb for deposit. i replied with a simple "huh?" then she blocked me liao :D

Emirates1
29-02-2016, 04:38 AM
Wao, u hav started some sort of stir frm the other Bros. Gd thing though, shows that there still quite a no. of Bros willing to share. Anyway, dun worry, I'm not gonna zap u for ur inexperiences. Juz gonna share wif u my own personal experiences. I was like (& still am) u, met quite alotta FLs working here or in Malaysia when they're here/there & gotten their contacts & kept in touch wif them. I dunno abt the other Bros, but my experiences were that 1/2 of them (the FLs) wld probably deleted/blocked u frm Line within 3mths back home. There're numerous reasons for that which I won't mentioned here la. I got lotsa nonsense & excuses frm those gals over the yrs till I dun bother liao. N the shitty thing wif Line is that once thry block u, there're virtually no way for u to trace back their contacts again. I wld visit Bkk for @ least twice a yr so usually I'll try to meet some of those who still kept in touch wif me by then. N Even if they're still keeping in touch wif u, dun expect to meet all of them cos they can still stood u up even if u're @ Bkk alrdy. I was once promised by a Puying who promised to meet me @ my hotel once I arrive @ the hotel frm Airport. In the end, when I touched down in Bkk & call her via Line, she totally nv ans! Msg her whole day no replys till I gave up on her & juz go find other gals. N even if u managed to meet them, dun expect to bonk them oso. I once met this Puying there & we had dinner together & She brought her frens along. We all went to chiong the Disco together wif my own Bros @ late nite & when it's time to pack up, she said her sisters were having some troubles @ the other club & she had to go over to help her out. She promised that she'll go to my hotel to accompany that nite. I was rather green in the Bkk chiong scene then, & I was quite drunk then so I believe in her words. In the end, i was left Hi & dry that nite in my bed. Tried to msg her many times but she didn't reply till in the nxt day. I was totally pissed by then & str8away deleted her contact.

My pt is that dun put so much hope in these ladies @ all. Not all of them r bad ppl, I've had gd experiences frm a few of them but those r really the rare cases 1. For all u know, some of them r alrdy attached, married or had numerous "Sugar Daddies" all arnd the globe. I still kept in touch wif 1-2 of them, maintaining a F**kBuddy relationships. I'm still collecting FLs contacts these days but really, I'm juz treating them more as chat buddies to kill time. Like wat Bro Vbkk said, unless u can speak Thai, there ain't much u can chat wif them oso. Unless they really like u, sooner or later they'll find u boring to chat wif & will delete ur contact too. If u wanna go to Bkk & hav fun, do more research 1st, hav some contingency plans in case ur initial plans dun work so u won't be disappointed. Like wat many of them said, there're plenty of meat to go arnd in Bkk, as long as ur pockets r deep! Apologize for my long-winded story & Happy Chionging... :)

Dear Bros, it really depends on what your intentions are ; just fun & fuck, or fun & fuck & perhaps meeting the girl of your XXX dreams....the hard truth is (from my experience) these ladies of the night do not have any long term "plans" to set up home with any of their customers. They probably have a young kid from a Thai BF or ex-husband for whom they have to provide besides their own parents. So when they meet a foreign guy all that's on their mind is $$$$. If you are however are super persistent and have a decent job and income & preferably work in Thailand (or have the financial capacity to "spirit" them off to your homeland) & speak "some" Thai and are a decent enough character (from their somewhat twisted perspective) then you may stand a chance of a "future" with the chosen lady of your dreams...not that it's such a bad thing, in fact it can be quite a rewarding experience PROVIDED you ALWAYS remember that at any time, these "converted" women can spring the " I want to go back to my hometown" routine in on you should they become dissatisfied with how the "relationship" is progressing...So how you prep yourself going in. will decide how you come out of the said 'relationship / marriage' in tears or still in one piece mentally.

Sorry to have gone on & on & on but to the young ones i wish u the best of luck in your pursuits Sexual or otherwise....From an old "cock" who has been in a 1 1/2 year "CRAZY" but mostly exhilarating relationship with an Ex, well, hopefully EX-lady of the night with a beautiful baby girl to show for...

naemlo
29-02-2016, 10:55 AM
seems like thai WLs very hospitable one, especially those in cat50 houses. 8 out of 10 tell me, once they finish their tour of duty here, i can just call them up before i go LOS, then can stay at their place FOC, they will bring me jalan jalan...

Say only mah, these gers use sweet words or empty promise frequently. I also can say if u come BKK, I use my Ferrari to pick u up. :D When u line me, my reply is "who are u?" I encountered many times, Thai, Viet, PRC....

i just had a thai ex-GL WL friend request in facebook, chat for a couple of days, say want me to work in LOS, marry her all the bullshit. in less than a week came the usual request for money, say wanna buy MPV, say can fetch me around when i go pattaya look for her etc. she short of another 15k thb for deposit. i replied with a simple "huh?" then she blocked me liao :D

SOP. They all came from the same university, called Naemlo University... Buffalo sicks, motorcycle breaks down, pick up too old. Tried 10 times sure 1 time kena a stupid carrot.

GATGP
29-02-2016, 11:07 AM

Bro jeffhardyz & Bro plsbcool,

Gotta look at this pragmatically, willing buyer willing seller plus caveat emptor basis,
(Latin for, "Let the buyer beware. A warning that notifies a buyer that the goods he or she is buying are "as is," or subject to all defects..."

The man is looking for a good time, GFE, first love, honeymoon, free hotel stay, free tour guide plus FB, maybe even transport with a cook thrown in?

The woman / WL is looking for money to pay for next month's rental, family needs, child school fees, next car payments, insurance, kampung house upgrading, new iPhone model, next Gucci bag, etc. etc...

Good sex and true love is the last of her priotities... They see diiferent sizes of C%#Ks and different bedroom skill sets almost on a daily basis... you think you are the best they ever had??? Even if it is so...(see above)...

There must be a balance between needs of both parties... Both parties are fishing but in the end, who is the fisherman and who is the fish?

Go in EYES OPEN... Heart must be strong... Play with small head but think with big head...

I heard a story once from an petite escort in BKK, that had to do a American coloured bro's 8". She wanted to reject when she saw man open the hotel door but man was blue balls & begging, and she had paid 300baht for taxi already... after lots of KY, she made her 5000baht but was not able to work for next few days...

My heart ached for her inside, to us it's a miserable SGD200 but to them then it could be rental for next month... but end of the day, this is but one of millions of sad stories we will hear while chionging... GFE good, KC good, service good, just try to give more tips...

By the way, I also know WL that drives a big Mitsubishi Pajero in Thailand so... :p

Happy chionging guys...

GATGP
29-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Say only mah, these gers use sweet words or empty promise frequently. I also can say if u come BKK, I use my Ferrari to pick u up. :D When u line me, my reply is "who are u?" I encountered many times, Thai, Viet, PRC....

SOP. They all came from the same university, called Naemlo University... Buffalo sicks, motorcycle breaks down, pick up too old. Tried 10 times sure 1 time kena a stupid carrot.

Stupid carrot of course cannot compare to old ginger, head master of Naemlo Uni... ;)