PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

fal_warrior
29-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Hey guys, I'll be going to Bangkok next week from 3rd to 7th Dec with my friend. Baccara and crazy house sounds fun, will try that out. Looking to hook up a girl for LT at my hotel, will be staying at sukhumvit area...

Btw, 5th December is the King's birthday. Any idea if the pubs and clubs will be closed on this day? I heard from a friend there is an alcohol ban and clubs have been closed in the past. Any senior bros or anyone staying in Bangkok able to advice?

RamboCat
29-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Hi All,

First time trying to go to BKK via Utapao Airport. Can anyone tell me the travel time from Utapao to Sukhumvit ? Or Utapao to Pattaya?

Thanks

mooomooo
29-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Just finished a two week staycation in Thailand.

While in BKK, visited the usual hunting ground. Nataree still provided the best young talents. I consistently went for the 4000 5000 premium SYT's imported from Chiang Rai. A 24 yo pussy on a whore is more like 34 yo after all the mileage. One 18 yo pick was a bust as she was so green that she wouldn't allow much caressing.

Visited G clubs at the Pimp and Villa. Same old. Still did not manage to finish all the liquor which likely will sexpire soon lol. Can take back some girls from Pimp. My girl was on the last day of her big aunt visit and told me to return next day to take her out. But didn't manage to return to seal the deal which would be quite sexpensive.

Still favor Baccara and Crazy House agogos. Crazy House girls dance in all their naked splendor, if you are too lazy to employ your imagination. Some gems there on some days (weekends more girls) to be unearthed.

After BKK, flew to Chiang Rai to recover from sexhaustion. Visited the White Temple and Black House. Can see my drone video here- https://youtu.be/VifzgiTVD4w.

Then took the three-hour Green Bus ride to Chiang Mai to experience the amazing Loy Krathon. Did visit Celebrity and Sayuri soapies. The latter had more girl selection but the room was nicer and bigger at Celebrity. But, for the price of 1700, can't complain too much lah! Also visited Studio Spa kapoo since I stayed at Nimman. Picked a 20 yo uni student. Paid for body-to-body and capped BJ package. We both got so horny, it turned into BBBJ and then 2000 baht extra, into FJ lol. Between all the pussies, still managed to pay my tribute to this lovely little city of CM with this drone video- https://youtu.be/1nJ82ZOe1Ms.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Cheers!

Wonderful and beautiful videos!

sourpiss8891
01-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Good morning bros :).. It's been awhile since I last went bkk for fun.. Still remember the days where angel massage is the stop for me to go... I'm just wondering if anyone could advise if they are still good? If not, please recommend me any place better than angel massage :).. Saw some talking about mango though...

Also, i guess to party/ club without burning a hole in my pocket, scratchdog is the place to go?

passiontea
01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Good morning bros :).. It's been awhile since I last went bkk for fun.. Still remember the days where angel massage is the stop for me to go... I'm just wondering if anyone could advise if they are still good? If not, please recommend me any place better than angel massage :).. Saw some talking about mango though...

Also, i guess to party/ club without burning a hole in my pocket, scratchdog is the place to go?

I'm sorry to flame you but wouldn't be better for you to try it out yourself? There is a saying, a man's poison is another man's meat.

What do you meant of without burning a hole in my pocket? Are you asking for the FL's cost for ST or LT or the drinks there etc?

aldof.hilter
01-12-2015, 12:19 PM
NATAREE

Last Friday I visited Nataree, and as usual greeted by a lot of sidelines. I came around 7pm, thus it was quite packed with girls and customers. Saw a few young angmos there who clearly drools over the wide selections of girls.

This time I got a young girl in the Baht 3,200 category, she said she is only 18, From Mae Sai. Body shows low mileage, smooth & fair skin. Flat tummy, small breast, natural thin haired pussy. Cute face, looks like chinese.

The feeling was heavenly, like doing an sg poly chiobu. Her pussy grip was one of the best my dick has tried, doing her from behind while she's facing the mirror was heaven.

Regardless how rundown their rooms are, Nataree is still my first choice because of the wide selections of sideliners.

SOM'S HAVEN

Saturday went to Som's haven to try their service. Got a short haired girl, maybe around 25 yo. Not much choice since I went around 2pm. BJ was standard but she uses her tongue round my dickhead occasionally when blowing, thus I exploded in less than 10 mins. Didn't opt for full service since from there I went direct to airport to return home.

sourpiss8891
01-12-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry to flame you but wouldn't be better for you to try it out yourself? There is a saying, a man's poison is another man's meat.

What do you meant of without burning a hole in my pocket? Are you asking for the FL's cost for ST or LT or the drinks there etc?

I agree with you... A man's poison is another man's meat.. I'm just getting opinion that's all :).

I understand that some clubs have got membership charges and etc.. Just wanna see where most would go to that's all

sunshine88
01-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Hi Bro,

am going kb this weekend....can ps share location of som's haven? is it like nataree too?

sunshine88
01-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Hi Bro,

can pls help enlighten what the pimp is about? massage place or dance club? can pls provide adress?

Thank you!

vbkk
01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
I agree with you... A man's poison is another man's meat.. I'm just getting opinion that's all :).

I understand that some clubs have got membership charges and etc.. Just wanna see where most would go to that's all

Some come Bangkok prefer to go soapy.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go agogo bars/coyotes bars.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go clubbing at RCA/SCD/Thong lor.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go G clubs Pimp,Villa,Monte Carlo.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go pray,eat and shopping.

Different people enjoys different kind of outing. There's no right or wrong on your preference. Just be street smart and everything would go just fine.

Anyone want to check out the Kush club soft opening today? :p

passiontea
01-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi Bro,

can pls help enlighten what the pimp is about? massage place or dance club? can pls provide adress?

Thank you!

The pimp basically is a gentleman club. The girls there are pettier and sexier than normal bar in nana or soi. However, for every club with good looking girls comes a price. It is also more expensive than typical bars in terms of lady drinks and etc. I maybe wrong but also the girls do not go for LT or ST however, if you know the manager, she/he could recommend which girl to look for hence always be generous when you tip the manager, you could get a girl's number etc etc.

Overall: It is a place to chill with a group of friends with drinks and feast for the eyes with money to burn. =)

passiontea
01-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Dear all senior bros,

I will be going to bangkok in mid Dec, any bros has any good recommendation for hotels near cowboy soi or NEP?

Thank you.

You can join me and one more bro for bar hopping from 14-17 dec if you going. =)

passiontea
01-12-2015, 08:04 PM

Alright, the last time i went was 2 months ago, i would say the service is still as good. Pricing wise is slightly more expensive than teen angel massage etc.

For clubs membership, it is just basically buying bottles and getting a few perks. For clubs, the senior bros may disagree with me, but it is a place to burn money without much action. =\

PleasePCC
01-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Some come Bangkok prefer to go soapy.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go agogo bars/coyotes bars.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go clubbing at RCA/SCD/Thong lor. ...... :p

Also some , like me , cum BKK , lazy, prefer stay in hotel room watch National Geo"graphic" and pcc.
Watching animals doing it very steam you know.

TonyCheong2
01-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Also some , like me , cum BKK , lazy, prefer stay in hotel room watch National Geo"graphic" and pcc.
Watching animals doing it very steam you know.

555 you into beastiality?! :eek: :D

Fatso4u
03-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Regardless how rundown their rooms are, Nataree is still my first choice....

Had three sessions at Nataree last week, and I can understand why Nataree is one of the top choices. The number of girls available for choosing at anytime of the day is astounding! Usually at 2-3pm, the number of girls at other MPs would be less than 10, but Nataree had prob 30 or more. On fri evening, there was so many ladies most were standing...easily ard 100 to choose from, and many are lookers.

Seems like Nataree has also renovated their rooms, but only minor touch ups like new floor tiles and wall papers. More importantly, no bugs to be seen. Very similar to Hotel 81 kind of standard, of course with big bath tub :D

Girls wise definitely value-for-money, with most priced at 2600baht. Most of the other MPs had reasonably good lookers only starting at 3k and up. Now the only cons is the service standard at Nataree. Maybe I was unlucky, but all my girl's service was not on par with other MPs I been to. No bbbj during bath, bj only on bed, session felt rushed, and even though only 1hr used, she didn't bother to give massage and pushing me to leave. Not sure if other bros got similar treatment too.

Just sharing my experience...hopo to hear more frs here. Seems like most ask for info but few contributr nowadays...

anikisan
03-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Had three sessions at Nataree last week, and I can understand why Nataree is one of the top choices. The number of girls available for choosing at anytime of the day is astounding! Usually at 2-3pm, the number of girls at other MPs would be less than 10, but Nataree had prob 30 or more. On fri evening, there was so many ladies most were standing...easily ard 100 to choose from, and many are lookers.

Seems like Nataree has also renovated their rooms, but only minor touch ups like new floor tiles and wall papers. More importantly, no bugs to be seen. Very similar to Hotel 81 kind of standard, of course with big bath tub :D

Girls wise definitely value-for-money, with most priced at 2600baht. Most of the other MPs had reasonably good lookers only starting at 3k and up. Now the only cons is the service standard at Nataree. Maybe I was unlucky, but all my girl's service was not on par with other MPs I been to. No bbbj during bath, bj only on bed, session felt rushed, and even though only 1hr used, she didn't bother to give massage and pushing me to leave. Not sure if other bros got similar treatment too.

Just sharing my experience...hopo to hear more frs here. Seems like most ask for info but few contributr nowadays...

bro if u want really good service, go to mitu. i tried once there, and it was really good. soapy massage, slide up and down and of coz...the price is different! LOL. i just tried for the novelty factor only coz never try b4 mah:)

i think they cater to mostly japanese and most of them speak in a jap manner sort of way.

NijozanSameSame
04-12-2015, 05:44 AM

Or, try Addict if you want massage and BBBJ on top of FJ. People go to Nat for the SYT's, not for massages. 100 girls is a stretch. At most 50-60.

Fatso4u
04-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Or, try Addict if you want massage and BBBJ on top of FJ. People go to Nat for the SYT's, not for massages. 100 girls is a stretch. At most 50-60.

On a normal day, 50-60 girls would be about right. On that Fri evening about 5+pm, it was literally full house until the girls spilled over to the other side of the main door. Girls even had to stand in front of the glass window. There were about 15 of the 4-5k girls alone....first time I was overwhelmed by the sheer numbers...

I'm not a massage person , so I usually don't go soi 26/33. Have to admit Mitu service is pretty good, but not cheap though, and the ang pai girls are hard to book.

When I judge service of Nataree girls, I am only comparing to my previous experiences with other soapy nearby. I recall BBBJ as a norm rather than exception, and even if finish the first shot early, the girl would either provide piano massage or cuddle in bed until closer to the 1hr 30min mark. Nataree girls seem to have tendency to rush through the service and get out of the room. Like I mentioned, perhaps I was unlucky with my choice of girls. Hope other guys can share their experiences, if any.

well_done
04-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Gotch question. Everything in Bkk must end in fj ah? I just want a decent massage and hj where can get ah? Paiseh I am obviously a newbie

lancerlution2
04-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Will be going to BKK next week. Any good recommendation for JG/HJ where it's also unisex. PM me. Thks

pj_soldier
04-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Just some words of caution to those bros staying in hotel around Ratchada area,
please be aware of the temptations to try FL using wechat discovery.
Most of them are LB..
One of them is using this profile name "thaigirl"
profile pictures is fake
this one quoting 2.5k bht for 4hrs.

if you really want to take a chance, please by all means don't ask them to go to your room. Ask to meet outside hotel or lobby.

Just some infos to share.

cheers bro.

Onetwo
04-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Hi,

Any bro reached bangkok by Don Mueang Airport before?

Is it difficult to get a taxi there?

az234
04-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi,

not difficult to get a taxi...but the queues can be quite long with relatively long waiting times

TonyCheong2
04-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Just some words of caution to those bros staying in hotel around Ratchada area,
please be aware of the temptations to try FL using wechat discovery.
Most of them are LB..
One of them is using this profile name "thaigirl"
profile pictures is fake
this one quoting 2.5k bht for 4hrs.

if you really want to take a chance, please by all means don't ask them to go to your room. Ask to meet outside hotel or lobby.

555 now this WeChat ladyboy FL problem happens everywhere from Phuket to Bangkok.
Lately so many complaints. :D

Like I said many times before in Thailand it is easier to find a fuck shop than a police station.
Don't be lazy lah just go out and "hunt" physically to avoid cock ups (pun intended). :rolleyes:

If cannot find taxi at Don Mueang Ariport can book naemlo's Rolls Royce VIP transfer. :p

Makashi
05-12-2015, 12:13 AM
not difficult to get a taxi...but the queues can be quite long with relatively long waiting times

There is a bus service from dmg to city. Bts and mrt at chatuchat market. Very cheap and frequent. Air conditioned some more.

onelasttime2207
05-12-2015, 02:35 AM
bros, which gogo bars at cowboy and nana are not ladyboy bars?

TonyCheong2
05-12-2015, 11:40 AM
bros, which gogo bars at cowboy and nana are not ladyboy bars?

Easy to differentiate!

As long as no girls outside the bars groping your groin when you pass by then you're safe to go in! :p

Glenn Miller
05-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Shuangfei @ Thonglor 2

Thonglor 2 has come back on my radar. Did a shuangfei on my last visit there with a youngish ML called "Nud" and "M". Nud is quite young and only 3 mths on the job compared to M who is a TL2 stalwart. I was into Nud and she obviously knew it and reciprocated. Her youngish looks, braces and tight body were to my liking. M more mature but quite pretty. A lusty oily affair followed with loads of oil and B2B massage from 2 naked ladies. Was capped and Nud road me reverse cow girl like a pro. Seeing that young tight body from behind was just too much for a old bloke like me and I unloaded in double quick time. Next up, M wanted me to fuck her missionary but I was too turned on by Nud and asked her if I could fuck her doggy style. The effects of those little beige pills were taking a toll on me now and that strange feeling of a rock solid hard on but devoid of the urge to cum was manifest. So I pumped with all my might and thankfully managed to blow my load. All in all a good experience for me at TL2. Revisiting this place was somewhat nostalgic for me. 2 days later I went to look for nud again but she had left for the day unfortunately. Damages 1.5k/gal.

PeroPero
07-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Anyone been to this new disco called Odyssey? Is it under the same group as ONYX?
Care to share some information and field report on this new place? :D

naemlo
08-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Drove thru ekamai and passed by old location santika.... after years of emptiness, now replaced by open air beer garden...

TonyCheong2
08-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Drove thru ekamai and passed by old location santika.... after years of emptiness, now replaced by open air beer garden...

As long as there's no adequate justice the poor souls cannot rest in peace. :(

Don't know this venue jinxed or not.

TonyCheong2
08-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Anyone been to this new disco called Odyssey? Is it under the same group as ONYX?

Bro PeroPero thanks for upping my rep points.

Just returned the favour! :)

naemlo
09-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Bro PeroPero thanks for upping my rep points.

U increasing your post count??

yinyang
09-12-2015, 01:19 PM
...increasing your post count??
thanks for upping my rep points.
Let it not be said he's a points whore. Oops, no offence ..just a dig :p:D

Asides, my offer of bumping up points for deserving FR efforts (in LOS threads) still stands. Without any obligations to ass back

TonyCheong2
09-12-2015, 01:25 PM
U increasing your post count??

You slacking these days.

Post more for you! :p

Let it not be said he's a points whore. Oops, no offence ..just a dig :p:D

The real points whore kaput liao! :D

le113ru
09-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Can Cam Massage(former Apple Massage location)
Last week was around the area n saw a few nice ones sitting outside. So went in to check out this relatively new joint. Jap owner now.
Saw a few SYTs. Took one who has been smiling since I saw her sitting outside. She is quite good looking too. Big boobs but enhanced. Still feel soft though. Was good choice as she is very friendly n great GFE. Had a very sextisfied session. Damage higher than Apple.
2200b 60min, 2500b 70min, 2800b 90min shower room
They offer tarma too. 4000b for 60min

ValentinoV
10-12-2015, 04:10 AM
any bros here going on 15-19 this month?

luzerath
10-12-2015, 04:23 PM
any bros here going on 15-19 this month?

hai.. was suppose to be there that week. too bad had to postpone :(

TonyCheong2
10-12-2015, 04:44 PM
hai.. was suppose to be there that week. too bad had to postpone :(

Wow you also here!
Please come to Thai section TCSS more! :D

Everybody please welcome my Anaconda Gor Gor luzerath! :p

luzerath
10-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Wow you also here!
Please come to Thai section TCSS more! :D

Everybody please welcome my Anaconda Gor Gor luzerath! :p

huh? daigor u must be kidding me lol..

I generally just do soapy/teen massage these days. Pimp or gentleman club or coyote i quite siens already haha...

vbkk
11-12-2015, 03:44 AM
Many had created new nicks and PMed me to add them to the group wechat for Bangkok. I'm sorry if i did not reply to some as I dun feel comfortable meeting nick/clones who created the nick just to PM me and request to join into the group chat. Thanks. :p

luzerath
11-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Many had created new nicks and PMed me to add them to the group wechat for Bangkok. I'm sorry if i did not reply to some as I dun feel comfortable meeting nick/clones who created the nick just to PM me and request to join into the group chat. Thanks. :p

Nice to know someone helpful. By the way i have a google my maps that i use to navigate for my sexcapades, some tailors and etc. will you be interested in it? So everyone can contribute to it? Let me know by PM and i can share edit link to u.

endela
11-12-2015, 09:24 AM
THB5000 is about S$200.
If you pay THB5000 and do LT for 3 nights is S$600 already.
That's not including other expenses.don't forget the tips too
for me in arp nam tip is 100baht max

go4sax
11-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Nice to know someone helpful. By the way i have a google my maps that i use to navigate for my sexcapades, some tailors and etc. will you be interested in it? So everyone can contribute to it? Let me know by PM and i can share edit link to u.

Kindly share the link.
I hv prevoiusly used the link for cp too.
Tkst

TonyCheong2
11-12-2015, 10:53 AM
don't forget the tips too
for me in arp nam tip is 100baht max

THB100 tip to cheer guest (papasan/mamasan) is fine.

For Soapy Massage Parlour masseuse either you tip from THB200 and up or don't tip at all.
THB100 tip to masseuse is quite insulting! :p

luzerath
11-12-2015, 05:03 PM
THB100 tip to cheer guest (papasan/mamasan) is fine.

For Soapy Massage Parlour masseuse either you tip from THB200 and up or don't tip at all.
THB100 tip to masseuse is quite insulting! :p

if they do a good job on my "anaconda" ya about 300baht to 500 baht :D

vbkk
11-12-2015, 05:28 PM

Sure, that would certainly be helpful when someone ask me for recommendations on tailoring etc. I can't be Mr know it all and certainly need some recommendations on areas I'm unfamiliar with. :p

Glenn Miller
11-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Has anyone tried the street walkers behind La Belle? Have seen several who look pretty good. I assume they r not very conversant in English ya? Haha or maybe mostly LBs. My regular cabbie who picks me from Suvarnabhumi always keeps asking me to try. :D

french_curve
12-12-2015, 07:29 AM
Hey guys, I'll be in Bangkok from 14th-16th. Looking for some party. Can I get some guidance on where to go? Anyone who is available is free to join me.

Thank you in advance.

nottiboy
13-12-2015, 01:54 AM
i'll be in bkk from 16 to 27th dec, please pm me if want to party together

Dick Trainee
13-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Any bros or seniors happen to be in BKK next year 26-29 Feb?

Any good recommendations for nightlife welcomed! :D:D

slackin80
13-12-2015, 08:36 PM

Odyssey and Onyx are the same except for the size. The waiters tell me there isn't much difference between the 2 areas.

They have started to let katoeys in ever since Onyx came up.
They kena complained on social so now its flooded with katoeys.

There are girls there but I rather not take any chances at all.
I just go there and hang out with the waiters.

Gone are the days where I could go to SLIM and meet real girls.
Now I'm afraid of what kind of fish my fishnet will harvest. So i rather don't throw any net at all.

TonyCheong2
13-12-2015, 10:19 PM
if they do a good job on my "anaconda" ya about 300 baht to 500 baht :D

Yes that's about right. :D

banana83
15-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Hi Bros,
Will any bros be at BKK from 18-20 Dec and would like to meet for drinks and chiong together? My fren last min pangseh me as she was worried about the security in bangkok. I would be taking the scoot flight which reach bangkok don mueang on 18th and departing on 21 Dec early morning flight.
Thanks

luzerath
16-12-2015, 01:34 PM
okay. managed to squeeze some time to update my signature for Bang Cock maps.
divided into layers which is quite self explanatory other than the untitled one.

2 ways if anyone wants to help.

1) PM me location and name and category so i can add (longer lead time)
2) I can add you as collaborator.

Cheers and bang happy in BKK!

TonyCheong2
16-12-2015, 02:04 PM

Good job bro luzerath! :D

Up you my 1 humble rep point! :)

big321big
16-12-2015, 02:49 PM
divided into layers which is quite self explanatory other than the untitled one.

http://i64.tinypic.com/dfd0sw.jpg

This is my map lol. I have consolidated all the maps I could find, some thai maps, some japanese maps haha. Google around, there are some maps out there to help you create your mastermap. I put quite a lot of effort in this, but it isn't even 50% complete *sigh*.

luzerath
16-12-2015, 03:36 PM
This is my map lol. I have consolidated all the maps I could find, some thai maps, some japanese maps haha. Google around, there are some maps out there to help you create your mastermap. I put quite a lot of effort in this, but it isn't even 50% complete *sigh*.

I did some cleaning by removing those that are not worth going so its cleaner and bros and probably be 70 to 80 percent sextified if they go there.

fastspawn
16-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Im in BKK from Dec 25 to Jan 3, any samsters chionging this time hit me up.

gguy000
17-12-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi there, does anyone know if the massage places will be opened during the Chinese New Year week? Or most of the girls will go back home?

xiaodikou
17-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Hi there, does anyone know if the massage places will be opened during the Chinese New Year week? Or most of the girls will go back home?

business as usual...but be prepared to fight with sinkies and tiongs for the holes...

xiaodikou
17-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Im in BKK from Dec 25 to Jan 3, any samsters chionging this time hit me up.

Hit you where.....ur face or..?? 555555:p

Ash_Christiano
17-12-2015, 01:18 AM

Bro, any places near Pratunam?:D

TonyCheong2
17-12-2015, 12:26 PM
business as usual...but be prepared to fight with sinkies and tiongs for the holes...

Ah Tiongs confirm more in numbers as they have public holidays from 7-13th Feb 2016! :eek:

That's why I damn sian to go Bangkok these days as I want to siam PRCs.
Go to a place where there're less PRCs. :D

PRC's audio very loud.
That's why on the bed also very loud.
Got good and bad! :p

Can ask bro luzerath also as he also veteran in dealing with Ah Tiong Bu. :D

big321big
17-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Bro, any places near Pratunam?:D

Actually I don't really recommend staying at Pratunam except if you wanna go hardcore shopping, no nearby BTS/MRT also. I'd rather you stay between nana and phrom phong, since with just walking you can have access to many massage or entertainment zones, apart from hwai kwang, even then that's just an MRT away. Just my opinion... have fun :)

TonyCheong2
17-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Actually I don't really recommend staying at Pratunam except if you wanna go hardcore shopping,

Yes Pratunam area more suitable for shopper/family/tour groups.
This area super traffic jam all day long! :cool:

Humsup tour groups just stay in upper Sukhumvit and Ratchada area can liao! :p

But best is stay in puying's apartment lah! :D

big321big
17-12-2015, 12:35 PM
I did some cleaning by removing those that are not worth going so its cleaner and bros and probably be 70 to 80 percent sextified if they go there.

Yeah I wanted to do some on-the-ground recce when I was there but too many places and too little time, so I only managed to confirm and review some of the places during my time there. The reviews are linked in my sig. I think you need months to do a physical review of all the shops haha.

big321big
17-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Yes Pratunam area more suitable for shopper/family/tour groups.
This area super traffic jam all day long! :cool:

Humsup tour groups just stay in lower Sukhumvit and Ratchada area can liao! :p

Oh ya not to mention those jams!! :mad: Totally hate the feeling when you just leave the hotel and you find that you can't go anywhere, take cab jam, take moto, need to split (lets say you got 3-4 pple together), no BTS, no MRT, end up also walk damn far

TonyCheong2
17-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Oh ya not to mention those jams!! :mad: Totally hate the feeling when you just leave the hotel and you find that you can't go anywhere, take cab jam, take moto, need to split (lets say you got 3-4 pple together), no BTS, no MRT, end up also walk damn far

Not just motor vehicle traffic jams but also human traffic jams! :mad:
Just too congested in this area.

Also don't forget now terrorists are starting to use Bangkok as their Jihad playground liao! :cool:
Can siam high human traffic areas just siam.

Places like Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy also must be careful.
FIFO (Fast in, fast out) is the best.

Life only have 1!
Still have many puyings to bonk before go to heaven. :D

naemlo
17-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Oh ya not to mention those jams!!

Also don't forget now terrorists are starting to use Bangkok as their Jihad playground liao! :cool:
Can siam high human traffic areas just siam.

Yes yes yes, dun come BKK... it is piece of shit city...Go anywhere with taxi, u will be stuck whole day. Walk 1 step, u might step on landmine. Go other city. Leave BKK to me alone. :eek: :D I dun mind the traffic jam n bombing.

luzerath
17-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Ah Tiongs confirm more in numbers as they have public holidays from 7-13th Feb 2016! :eek:

PRC's audio very loud.
That's why on the bed also very loud.
Got good and bad! :p

Can ask bro luzerath also as he also veteran in dealing with Ah Tiong Bu. :D

A cock in mouth keeps them quiet :D

evilbaby
17-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Dear all taikos here. Been doing my research on the previous post. i will be going bkk on 8th and 9th Jan.

Based on previous post. Plan to go alaina for soapy, dun plan go agogo. prefer going clubs. so anyone mind recommend which ? been interested in route 66, levels, onyx, Slim or dnd ? would prefer a place with more local girls. going alone so g clubs is out of the question way out of budget.

evilbaby
17-12-2015, 04:12 PM
dear so taiko and sifu in BKK, going to bkk in jan 8 and 9. 2 days.

plan to go alaina on 9th. however was thinking where to go. after doing some research in previous post i shortlisted some clubs

1. levels
2. onyx
3. dnd
4. route 66
5. insanity (maybe)

dun really like agogo and g club is way out of budget for solo. do hope to get some insights. prefer a bar with more uni girls or working girls

TonyCheong2
18-12-2015, 12:50 AM
A cock in mouth keeps them quiet :D

They dare to bite your 'Anaconda' meh!? :eek:

Kaiser8888
18-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Bros, don't mind me asking a newbie question. What are the norms if you hook up a lady near Nana but hotel is near Soi Cowboy? Take cab back or find short time hotel?

Thanks

evilbaby
18-12-2015, 01:40 AM
to all taiko, i going bkk on jan 8th and back on jan 9 for a layover.

after doing some research in previous post, i narrowed down on a few clubs to go which is

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

do enlighten me which is then best for pick up thai girls. i am going alone so g club is definately out. and i dont like agogo. i dun mind not getting girls or laid. just wanna have some fun.

NerdBoy
18-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Anyone know any shower room?
The kind you choose girls, then can open VIP room with Jacuzzi, room to fuck, drink and sing k.
Can't remember where to find them.
Need help from the seasoned veterans of bkk!!!

Harveyy
18-12-2015, 05:27 AM

after doing some research in previous post, i narrowed down on a few clubs to go which is

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

do enlighten me which is then best for pick up thai girls. i am going alone so g club is definately out. and i dont like agogo. i dun mind not getting girls or laid. just wanna have some fun.

if you are going alone, have to be prepared to be really high-energy and self-high, if not chances are you going to look like a weirdo.

think if ur gg alone, those FL clubs are still the best for you

yinyang
18-12-2015, 12:40 PM
... newbie question. What are the norms if you hook up a lady near Nana but hotel is near Soi Cowboy? Take cab back or find short time hotel?
Nana is not far from Soi Cowboy (2 BTS stations apart). So short cab ride, 5-10mins, for your hotel comfort to do your deed:p No need to outlay extra or hassle for ST hotel.

But there are others who for personal reasons, not want to do in own hotel. Or very 'urgent' to get their rocks off. There are ST rooms in many aggs. Works well for the gals, as they can turn tricks again very fast with another customer.;)

Anyone know any shower room?...choose girls, then can open VIP room with Jacuzzi, room to fuck, drink and sing k.
You really mean soapies (MPs). Many good soapies in Makassan (Plaza) and Rachada have vip rooms, even suit your orgies :p

Yokosi
18-12-2015, 01:10 PM

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

Going alone to such clubs = you will be alone, drink alone, difficult to get table as most tables are usually filled up not by a lone ranger. You will look stupid. You are at a disadavantage if you do not speak Thai. And wanna have......... fun. Yup !!!. :) Have fun.......alone. :rolleyes:

Yokosi
18-12-2015, 01:15 PM
The kind you choose girls, then can open VIP room with Jacuzzi, room to fuck, drink and sing k.

Alaina soapy.

VVIP massage room in the upper floors.

With a big size jacuzzi in a room, 2 large size rooms ( with doors to have privacy ) to bonk, one big dinning table, 2 lounges and one with a big plasma, beer and food, you can order from the management.

Sing ktv songs, don't think have in VVIP room.

Bring 2 ladies from the soapy and VVIP room is free.

Go and have a look at the VVIP room.

knowntender
18-12-2015, 02:46 PM

Virtually all upper-middle or higher end soapies have the facilities you want.
You can eat-drink-billiard-sing-dance-swim-bath-slide-poolfuck-cosplay etc.

Some charge fee for VIP suite, however some don't if they know you or your group are worthy for VIP treatment.

18-12-2015, 05:28 PM

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

Levels is hookers who pretend they're real estate agents, generally prefer western punters and way overpriced.

Onyx/Slim are one and the same, slightly older crowd than Route, more for the party than picking up.

DnD is a more Thai crowd and most aren't there to hook up, best looking crowd of all though.

Route 66 is your best bet to pick up a freebie, most girls there are open to meeting a foreigner.

TonyCheong2
18-12-2015, 11:36 PM
Route 66 is your best bet to pick up a freebie, most girls there are open to meeting a foreigner.

555 no luck hooking up freebies at Route 66.
Maybe too humsup looking. :p

Harveyy
19-12-2015, 03:58 AM
Going alone to such clubs = you will be alone, drink alone, difficult to get table as most tables are usually filled up not by a lone ranger. You will look stupid. You are at a disadavantage if you do not speak Thai. And wanna have......... fun. Yup !!!. :) Have fun.......alone. :rolleyes:

agree... best is to find someone to go with.

can try to ask bros around here or join vbkk's wechat grp and ask there also can.

evilbaby
19-12-2015, 04:58 AM
thanks for all the sifu inputs. appreciate it. not sure who to pm to be in the group. but my plan for now is going to route 66 then onyx since its nearby. skip dnd for this time.

davvvid
19-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Just thought I'd put my thoughts. I used to live in Bangkok and went clubbing quite a bit. I am 22 years old, Singaporean Chinese and can pass off as Thai Chinese and can also speak basic conversational Thai.

Indeed Route 66 and Onyx have the best looking girls, but unless you are incredibly handsome and speak decent Thai, the chances of getting a freebie is quite slim. Many Thai girls, especially the hot university ones, tend to only stick to their kind. And of course, they want a guy who looks as good looking as they are and has the fair skin that all thai girls desire. If you are farang, chances are even slimmer, as the hi-so girls dont want to be seen with a farang as it might seem that shes a hooker. If you are old, chances are also slimmer.

I am not the most handsome guy in the world, but am considered quite good looking according to Thai girls, add the fact that I can speak basic conversational Thai, it was still a challenge to hook up with girls.

About going to clubs alone, I have done that many times and don't see a problem in that. Just a couple of tips, don't be that creeper old guy that just stands in the corner eye-fucking every single girl that walks past. Also, dont be that drunk tourist which annoys the fuck outta everyone. I would suggest you go in the club, get yourself a drink and then make your way around the club just to scout how things are, and where the hot girls are hanging around. After, just start talking to a couple of girls you find attractive and buy her a drink. If you hit it off, then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.

Be careful of girls who just stand around the corners not doing anything, they will tend to be prostitutes. Not so much an issue in clubs that have an entrance fee or clubs located at RCA and Thong Lor. More an issue at clubs located at sukhumvit: levels, insanity, climax.

clean&neat
19-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Am going to Bangkok for one night tomorrow for quick business meeting on Monday morning and then fly back that afternoon.
Staying at the Royal Orchid Sheraton at BangRak area.

Anyone can recommend a nearby soapy that is not too bad? Don't have time to go too far to the Ratchadaphisek area given traffic and my timings.

Googled and found some smaller joints like Venus at Rajadamri area or Versailles near Patpong. Harlem and Texas at Chinatown.

Not sure if these are good joints for a 90min soapy.

Anyone with any suggestions?

19-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Just thought I'd put my thoughts. I used to live in Bangkok and went clubbing quite a bit. I am 22 years old, Singaporean Chinese and can pass off as Thai Chinese and can also speak basic conversational Thai.

Indeed Route 66 and Onyx have the best looking girls, but unless you are incredibly handsome and speak decent Thai, the chances of getting a freebie is quite slim. Many Thai girls, especially the hot university ones, tend to only stick to their kind. And of course, they want a guy who looks as good looking as they are and has the fair skin that all thai girls desire. If you are farang, chances are even slimmer, as the hi-so girls dont want to be seen with a farang as it might seem that shes a hooker. If you are old, chances are also slimmer.

I am not the most handsome guy in the world, but am considered quite good looking according to Thai girls, add the fact that I can speak basic conversational Thai, it was still a challenge to hook up with girls.

About going to clubs alone, I have done that many times and don't see a problem in that. Just a couple of tips, don't be that creeper old guy that just stands in the corner eye-fucking every single girl that walks past. Also, dont be that drunk tourist which annoys the fuck outta everyone. I would suggest you go in the club, get yourself a drink and then make your way around the club just to scout how things are, and where the hot girls are hanging around. After, just start talking to a couple of girls you find attractive and buy her a drink. If you hit it off, then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.

Be careful of girls who just stand around the corners not doing anything, they will tend to be prostitutes. Not so much an issue in clubs that have an entrance fee or clubs located at RCA and Thong Lor. More an issue at clubs located at sukhumvit: levels, insanity, climax.

David that's nonsense, I'm a farang in my 30s and it's pretty much impossible NOT to pick up a good looking girl in Route66 if you want one. The scenario you describe would more closely apply to DnD but certainly not to anywhere on RCA.

As for Climax, Insanity and to a slightly lesser extent Levels they are ALL hookers...makes no difference where they're standing, you'd have more trouble finding a non working girl in those places.

TonyCheong2
19-12-2015, 01:17 PM
555 Korean superstar MIA very long now liao come out Farang superstar! :eek: :p

19-12-2015, 04:43 PM

Not at all, it's just the way it is. Girls go to Route66 to hook up with foreigners. It's no big secret.

davvvid
19-12-2015, 05:28 PM
David that's nonsense, I'm a farang in my 30s and it's pretty much impossible NOT to pick up a good looking girl in Route66 if you want one. The scenario you describe would more closely apply to DnD but certainly not to anywhere on RCA.

As for Climax, Insanity and to a slightly lesser extent Levels they are ALL hookers...makes no difference where they're standing, you'd have more trouble finding a non working girl in those places.

good for you then. I agree with you that my scenario applies to DnD as well, although I still stand by my point of it applying it to RCA, but okay fine, maybe chances not as slim as it sounds.

I don't know how young and how attractive the girls you pick up are, but my standards are quite high and anything less than an 8 I dont bother. Anyone who isnt a similiar age to myself I dont bother either. I only pick up hi-so university girls. Any other type I usually dont bother - maybe these are the ones that go with farangs.

Don't know how many times you been to climax, insanity and levels but I have picked up non working girls in all 3 clubs before. Because if you noticed, many tourists visit these 3 clubs as well. Are you trying to imply that they are working girls too? Not all of them are working girls, you just need to know what to look out for. Or maybe they are, and they just go with me for free.

19-12-2015, 05:37 PM
good for you then. I agree with you that my scenario applies to DnD as well, although I still stand by my point of it applying it to RCA, but okay fine, maybe chances not as slim as it sounds.

I don't know how young and how attractive the girls you pick up are, but my standards are quite high and anything less than an 8 I dont bother. Anyone who isnt a similiar age to myself I dont bother either. I only pick up hi-so university girls. Any other type I usually dont bother - maybe these are the ones that go with farangs.

Don't know how many times you been to climax, insanity and levels but I have picked up non working girls in all 3 clubs before. Because if you noticed, many tourists visit these 3 clubs as well. Are you trying to imply that they are working girls too? Not all of them are working girls, you just need to know what to look out for. Or maybe they are, and they just go with me for free.

I think we have very different definitions of hi-so for a start.

Anyway not here to argue, we just clearly have different points of view. Let's leave it at that. One mans trash is another's treasure.

davvvid
19-12-2015, 05:53 PM
I think we have very different definitions of hi-so for a start.

Anyway not here to argue, we just clearly have different points of view. Let's leave it at that. One mans trash is another's treasure.

agree to disagree 👍

evilbaby
19-12-2015, 06:50 PM

haha. so did you met up with the korean kpop star which can pick up every girl ?

TonyCheong2
20-12-2015, 12:24 AM
haha. so did you met up with the korean kpop star which can pick up every girl?

Unfortunately no. :eek:
That Korean superstar once started a ruckus in the Thai section on how he can hook up puyings easily in the clubs. :cool:

Some bros challenged him to meet up but he just went MIA.
5555 damn epic! :D
Not sure if you remember that saga?

Too many superstars vying to be number 1 these days both from the east to the west. :p

xiaodikou
20-12-2015, 12:42 AM

55555...another cool story by the same author.....

Harveyy
20-12-2015, 04:17 AM

then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.

alot of newbies think its easy to get freebie in a thai club just because of the thai disco culture in sg.

you can see grp of sinkies in onyx every weekend expecting to get laid but only to end up in their own grp of cockfest.

not trying to say its hard because acty fact is it is still way easier to hookup in bkk compared to sg. Only thing is sinkies need to get rid of that sense of entitlement when it comes to playing the field in bkk.

vbkk
20-12-2015, 06:40 AM
alot of newbies think its easy to get freebie in a thai club just because of the thai disco culture in sg.

you can see grp of sinkies in onyx every weekend expecting to get laid but only to end up in their own grp of cockfest.

not trying to say its hard because acty fact is it is still way easier to hookup in bkk compared to sg. Only thing is sinkies need to get rid of that sense of entitlement when it comes to playing the field in bkk.

Too bad I'm fat short and ugly. No chance for me to get freebie at onyx or other discos. :D

Marigold
20-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Bro any good massage near DMK old airport? I have 3 hrs to spare before flying back home. Need a quick one and hope Bros here can help.

TonyCheong2
20-12-2015, 01:03 PM

Glad you catch the drift! :D

Too bad I'm fat short and ugly. No chance for me to get freebie at onyx or other discos. :D

You jio to meet up as a wing man for that Korean or Farang superstar.
Sure can hook up freebies. :p

evilbaby
20-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Unfortunately no. :eek:
That Korean superstar once started a ruckus in the Thai section on how he can hook up puyings easily in the clubs. :cool:

Some bros challenged him to meet up but he just went MIA.
5555 damn epic! :D
Not sure if you remember that saga?

Too many superstars vying to be number 1 these days both from the east to the west. :p

hahaha. i know.. that was epic... read it while was doing research on past post. very very funny

TonyCheong2
20-12-2015, 03:51 PM
hahaha. i know.. that was epic... read it while was doing research on past post. very very funny

555 yeah it was funny as hell! :p

Now we have a western comedian here for comic relief once again. :D

davvvid
20-12-2015, 06:51 PM

What same author? First time I'm posting in this forum. Believe what you wish, I am just giving my advice and experiences.

davvvid
20-12-2015, 06:53 PM

I never been to a Thai club in Singapore before so I don't know in this aspect. But yes I see a lot of cocky guys who constantly get rejected and end up going home with his bros.

Which is why I almost never go clubbing with guys.

luzerath
20-12-2015, 08:37 PM
I will just stick to soapy and teen massages lol...

TonyCheong2
20-12-2015, 11:02 PM
I will just stick to soapy and teen massages lol...

Good choice! ;) :p

Treemon99
21-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Maldives at mengjai is back with shisha........... Gstar pavilion has make way for new Bangkok Brewery n restaurant........ Weather is cool by day n cold by night........... :D

TonyCheong2
21-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Gstar pavilion has make way for new Bangkok Brewery n restaurant.

Haha no more gay pub! :p

naemlo
21-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Big discussion picking up Thai gers... I myself had a few adventures years ago but now, gers pick up me instead. :D

TonyCheong2
21-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Big discussion picking up Thai gers... I myself had a few adventures years ago but now, gers pick up me instead. :D

Very advance level siol! :p

naemlo
21-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Very advance level siol! :p

1 must improve himself... keep picking up gers is nothing to boast. The next level is gers to approach u. :D

evilbaby
21-12-2015, 07:05 PM
1 must improve himself... keep picking up gers is nothing to boast. The next level is gers to approach u. :D

pick up level : taikor

hahah

guyhere
22-12-2015, 03:38 AM
been to bkk for quite a few times over the past few years, no veteran but had my fair share of ups and downs there.

my advice to my friends whom i go on all-boys trip together, you are there only for a few nights. to aim to pick up free, need to build rapport, unless you're look like fucking korean TOP or G-Dragon, else just don't waste time, pay the money for the company. at least end of the day you'll have a better time than pcc-ing in your room alone.

xiaodikou
22-12-2015, 10:33 AM
been to bkk for quite a few times over the past few years, no veteran but had my fair share of ups and downs there.

my advice to my friends whom i go on all-boys trip together, you are there only for a few nights. to aim to pick up free, need to build rapport, unless you're look like fucking korean TOP or G-Dragon, else just don't waste time, pay the money for the company. at least end of the day you'll have a better time than pcc-ing in your room alone.

Good advice bro...but ...5555...there will still be stupid, ignorance, arrogance sinkies be.doing that. They think as sinkies they are of higher beings and Thai gals are there for them to bonk for free...ended up PCC at their hotel...... I always laught when these newbies or sinkies saying they want to pick up gals for ons at disco....

Comet8
22-12-2015, 11:06 AM
As the saying goes, the reason you pay them is to make them go away afterwards.

On really short trips, often trying to conquer and then afterwards coddle freebies are more trouble than its worth

Comet8
22-12-2015, 11:07 AM
As the saying goes, the reason you pay them is to make them go away afterwards.

On really short trips, often trying to conquer and then afterwards coddle freebies are more trouble than its worth

TonyCheong2
22-12-2015, 02:00 PM

Good advice bro...but ...5555...there will still be stupid, ignorance, arrogance sinkies be.doing that. They think as sinkies they are of higher beings and Thai gals are there for them to bonk for free...ended up PCC at their hotel...... I always laugh when these newbies or sinkies saying they want to pick up gals for ons at disco....

555 well said! :D

A1ibaba
22-12-2015, 04:21 PM

Did i read wrongly?! Or did i see the wrong person? :eek::eek:

:cool:

Treemon99
22-12-2015, 05:01 PM

Ah hia.......... any premium advice how to reach ur level? :p:D

xiaodikou
22-12-2015, 10:24 PM

Kns...u also another high level old nok....5555

anikisan
22-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Good advice bro...but ...5555...there will still be stupid, ignorance, arrogance sinkies be.doing that. They think as sinkies they are of higher beings and Thai gals are there for them to bonk for free...ended up PCC at their hotel...... I always laught when these newbies or sinkies saying they want to pick up gals for ons at disco....

actually i always ask them if u wanna go disco and if yes, i'll bar fine them and this way, i'll have a good night with my char bo. lol i dun look like some kpop star, so i guess all i want is to have some naughty fun at some dark dark club and then come back home to slowly savour my girl....i had fun hahaha

i once bar fined 2 girls before, but only LT 1. feels damn solid to walk into a club with 2 char bos wiht you. :)

anikisan
22-12-2015, 10:48 PM

wah bro. share some tips leh 555

Yokosi
24-12-2015, 03:53 PM
feels damn solid to walk into a club with 2 char bos wiht you. :)

Only 2 char bos with you and felt damn solid to walked into a club ?.:rolleyes:

I had 4 agogo ladies, bar fined from a bar in Patpong, and walked damn high into a club !!!. One was pissed drunk so left her off. Never screwed the other 3 at all later in my room.

I had 2 agogo coyotes / escort ladies , Khun Naur and Khun Nan who were not dancers, from Pattaya, one on my left side, the other on my right side, held hands and we went liked a KING with consorts into clubs in Walking Street. Fucked both of them later as they were lesbians.

I had 1 char bor ( PR lady ), 2 agogo ladies, 2 FLs ladies with me while my friend only have 1 PR lady with him in a disco. But this was in Ho Chi Minh and not in LOS.

The more char bors, the better......ohhh ???.

Big deal really with 2 char bos ???. :rolleyes:

sheridan
24-12-2015, 07:04 PM
The more char bors, the better......ohhh ???.

Big deal really with 2 char bos ???. :rolleyes:

You think porn star or what? Guys only have one little brother in their lifetime. Why tetkan him? Gotta take care:p

Yokosi
24-12-2015, 07:26 PM
You think porn star or what? Guys only have one little brother in their lifetime. Why tetkan him? Gotta take care:p

Tetkan him a bit only. Maybe now he will go for more ladies !!!. :) 555+++.

Lots of cheongsters have more than 2 ladies in a disco. Its no big deal ( for me ) but one must be willing to spend more money to enjoy.

But naemlo was good ( as i was once with him in Rainbow bars ), puyings even waitresses rushed to him. He do not need to pick up any ladies.

Once when you are a regular in bars, no need to select any ladies.

davvvid
24-12-2015, 07:49 PM
If you can afford it, 2 ladies is no big deal. 10 ladies also no big deal. After all, they like your wallet more than they like you.

I've picked up 6 girls at once before at a normal bar, took them to dinner and after went clubbing and then took 1 of them home for some fucking. Didn't pay any of them a cent, only paid for dinner.

Yokosi
24-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Lots of cheongsters have more than 2 ladies in a disco. Its no big deal ( for me ) but one must be willing to spend more money to enjoy.

If you can afford it, 2 ladies is no big deal. 10 ladies also no big deal. After all, they like your wallet more than they like you.

I've picked up 6 girls at once before at a normal bar, took them to dinner and after went clubbing and then took 1 of them home for some fucking. Didn't pay any of them a cent, only paid for dinner.

Dinner for 7 persons. Drinks for 7 persons.

Liked i said, have more ladies meant spending more !!!.:D Unless the 6 ladies no eat your dinner nor took any of your drinks. Or that they paid these themselves.

Please be more specific.

davvvid
24-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Dinner for 7 persons. Drinks for 7 persons.

Liked i said, have more ladies meant spending more !!!.:D Unless the 6 ladies no eat your dinner nor took any of your drinks. Or that they paid these themselves.

Please be more specific.

Sure. Dinner cost approx 1500฿, clubbing cost approx 3000฿. Taxi back with one of the girls cost 100฿. Total 4600฿.

Still cheaper than barfining one girl for long time from a gogo bar.

It was my birthday and they even bought me a cake even though they just met me couple of hours ago. They certainly weren't looking for cash.

vbkk
25-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Sure. Dinner cost approx 1500฿, clubbing cost approx 3000฿. Taxi back with one of the girls cost 100฿. Total 4600฿.

It was my birthday and they even bought me a cake even though they just met me couple of hours ago. They certainly weren't looking for cash.

Dinner is pretty cheap and good considering having 7 persons having it. Clubbing only cost 3000baht ? Just one bottle per night for 7 pax? Can enter so many people meh? All drink shots? No mixers? Since 7 persons can pretty much wipe many bottles of mixers. :D 7 pax drink without mixers probably 45 mins the bottle will finished. No offence. Hehe.

Buy a cake how much only ? Cakes in Bangkok ain't that expensive. Especially if 6 person share the cost. Probably 50-70 baht a pax.

Just sharing my views only.

Yokosi
25-12-2015, 04:34 PM

Dinner is pretty cheap and good considering having 7 persons having it. Clubbing only cost 3000baht ? Just one bottle per night for 7 pax? Can enter so many people meh? All drink shots? No mixers? Since 7 persons can pretty much wipe many bottles of mixers. :D 7 pax drink without mixers probably 45 mins the bottle will finished. No offence. Hehe.

Buy a cake how much only ? Cakes in Bangkok ain't that expensive. Especially if 6 person share the cost. Probably 50-70 baht a pax.

Ah yaa, vbkk !!!.

Baht 4,600 for a night out was excellent, mah !!!. :D

Dinner most likely 7 plates of wan tan mee with added on chicken rice plus drinks from road side stalls. Thai ladies don't like to eat too much or they go fat !!!. Hehehe.

Clubbing can be 3000 baht and less if no drank a bottle but only Chang or Singa beer and some ladies only drank nam with ice cubes. :D

The cake can be a very small butter piece, about 500 grams. One person can consumed two slices.

Still can have fun with a budget................me, in some agogo bars....ordered a lot of whisky in glasses, 5 minutes before Happy Hour ran out. All the waitresses were shocked at my order. But mamasans told them to do it. Drank, watched the show and women. Went out at 10 pm and ate noodles near Thermae with lady boy disturbing me for a screw, later, went to other agogos in another part of Bangkok.

vbkk
25-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Ah yaa, vbkk !!!.

Baht 4,600 for a night out was excellent, mah !!!.

Dinner most likely 7 plates of wan tan mee with added on chicken rice plus drinks from road side stalls. Thai ladies don't like to eat too much or they go fat !!!. Hehehe.

Clubbing can be 3000 baht and less if no drank a bottle but only Chang or Singa beer and some ladies only drank nam with ice cubes.

The cake can be a very small butter piece, about 500 grams. One person can consumed two slices.

Wah this kind of lobang I also want!! Go cheong with 7 girls and only less than 5k baht. Normally I kana those pretty mc models birthday outing go onyx must go VIP opening. Dining/wine must be at thong lor wine connection etc. Cake definitely must be pre ordered from some 5 star hotel bakery. Well guess I'm short fat and ugly. :rolleyes::D

davvvid
25-12-2015, 05:38 PM

Just sharing my views only.

Ate at Korean town, they didn't eat too much so no point over ordering. They also don't drink too much but one of them know someone working inside so got free entry and I buy one bottle come with free mixers. I am not a heavy drinker either. They say 3000, no need to ask more. I don't need to show off that I have money.

My point is that they have many opportunity to milk my wallet for money but didn't do so at all.

Buying a cake not about the money, it's about the thought.

Also just to add, I'm not some old fat farang who need money to enjoy time with girls. I'm a 22 year old Chinese Singaporean who is pretty good looking (according to Thai girls) who can speak decent conversational Thai.

Like you said you are sharing your views, I am just sharing my experiences.

Sliff
25-12-2015, 06:07 PM

Wah bro u so thin still say fat, liddat i jialat liao.

Agree with bros saying. You are there for a few days only, dont waste time trying to pick up freebies. I went to bro vbkk's workplace and picked up a girl for 1500 bar fine and 3000 LT. Stayed with me till next day and went club together also, literally had to kick her out on my last day lol. You spent abit, but it sure beats going to a club with high expectations and den leaving and sleeping alone.

vbkk
25-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Ate at Korean town, they didn't eat too much so no point over ordering. They also don't drink too much but one of them know someone working inside so got free entry and I buy one bottle come with free mixers. I am not a heavy drinker either. They say 3000, no need to ask more. I don't need to show off that I have money.

My point is that they have many opportunity to milk my wallet for money but didn't do so at all.

Buying a cake not about the money, it's about the thought.

Also just to add, I'm not some old fat farang who need money to enjoy time with girls. I'm a 22 year old Chinese Singaporean who is pretty good looking (according to Thai girls) who can speak decent conversational Thai.

Like you said you are sharing your views, I am just sharing my experiences.

The club u went was where? Yup it's about the thought that counts. Thai people are generally more "nice" when it comes to such details. It's almost certain they will get something should it be your birthday. So dun dwell on that too much. Unless they bought u a iPhone 6s+ as a gift.

Too bad I'm old already and ain't good looking that's why everytime I go club must pay a lot. Hehe. Next time can tag me along if got group girls outing ? I dun mind paying on your behalf. :D

Agree with bros saying. You are there for a few days only, dont waste time trying to pick up freebies. I went to bro vbkk's workplace and picked up a girl for 1500 bar fine and 3000 LT. Stayed with me till next day and went club together also, literally had to kick her out on my last day lol. You spent abit, but it sure beats going to a club with high expectations and den leaving and sleeping alone.

Knn, still dare to say hor. The next day the girl never come to work. Call and message also no response. Tio baoed by u already huh? When u coming back Bkk again? U left me at pimp with lots of answering from my Mamasan. Knn. :p:mad:

Gem08
25-12-2015, 07:06 PM

somehow i dont see a link. first you said girls like ur wallet more than they like you. then you said girls let you fuck for free, not a single cent. emm... the verdict is?
its just me... i respect guys who play and pay in anyway now. it was since my secondary school times when i boast around telling my friends i fuck for free :D:D nowadays i cheong everywhere even girls dont ask for any money, i will just put some in their bag and tell them to get at least get a comfortable transport back and dabao some food along the way. thats how i respect girls i fucked. :D:D no hard feelings... not to start a fire. cheers! i apologise if anyone feels uncomfortable reading this.

vbkk
25-12-2015, 07:13 PM
There is a difference partying with all 7 good looking girls and partying with 1 Snow White and 7 dwarfs. No point being seen hanging out with "dwarfs" and most of the patrons at the next table would be wondering what this guy is doing. I would be envious if he said he brought back at least 3 girls to have a foursome and was spoilt for choice on choosing out of the 7 girls.

But after all it's just his experience. Maybe he could tell us where he picked up the girls from a normal bar and where did he went to club thereafter. ;)

sgflyman
26-12-2015, 03:37 AM
Came back from BKK a few days back.

Went around Sukhumvit looking for a happy ending massage and found myself one at Soi 11.

Massage was so so and managed to fuck her for a total of 1000B which was really a bargain. The girl was really good on the bed so I had to get her Line.

Talked to her via Line and she asked me to look for her the following day. Not in a mood to massage so just sat outside her shop and talked to her before she got me to go in and lie down. After a while she said she wanna go back with me so went back to the room and had a good session for the night.

I guess it's really easy to pick up girls in Thailand after previous experience in Phuket and now BKK as well!

davvvid
26-12-2015, 05:53 PM
somehow i dont see a link. first you said girls like ur wallet more than they like you. then you said girls let you fuck for free, not a single cent. emm... the verdict is?
its just me... i respect guys who play and pay in anyway now. it was since my secondary school times when i boast around telling my friends i fuck for free :D:D nowadays i cheong everywhere even girls dont ask for any money, i will just put some in their bag and tell them to get at least get a comfortable transport back and dabao some food along the way. thats how i respect girls i fucked. :D:D no hard feelings... not to start a fire. cheers! i apologise if anyone feels uncomfortable reading this.

What I am trying to say is that many Thai girls are only after guys money and wallets and that paying for 10 girls to go home with you is no big deal so long as you can afford it. However if you look good, dress well, young, and have game, it is possible to pick up a girl for a night of fun. Meaning, those who boast about paying for 'x' number of girls is nothing special at all.

davvvid
26-12-2015, 06:00 PM
There is a difference partying with all 7 good looking girls and partying with 1 Snow White and 7 dwarfs. No point being seen hanging out with "dwarfs" and most of the patrons at the next table would be wondering what this guy is doing. I would be envious if he said he brought back at least 3 girls to have a foursome and was spoilt for choice on choosing out of the 7 girls.

But after all it's just his experience. Maybe he could tell us where he picked up the girls from a normal bar and where did he went to club thereafter. ;)

It was 6 girls by the way, not 7. But I must admit that there were 2 girls out of the 6 that were not so pretty. Maybe a 6/10 only. The other 3 were 8/10 and the one I took home was a 9/10. All of them around 22 years old, same like me. And trust me if they are not attractive, I wouldn't want to be seen with them either. But I had the best chemistry with the one i brought home so did not want to bring anyone else back with me either.

I saw them along a bar in sukhumvit soi 11. Can't remember the name anymore. This was back in June 2015. After went to levels. Not the best club but that night the music was pretty good and I still had a great night.

davvvid
26-12-2015, 11:02 PM
You rated them very high. Probably you would like to show some example what's your 9/10. No need to show their real pic. Probably just a random thai artist, since you able to speak thai, I believe you know some female DARAs right.

Your above average i.e 8/10, 9/10 could be my below average. :D

Yes you are absolutely correct. Everyone's taste is different therefore it is pointless for me to try and convince everyone that girls I find attractive are a ranking of for instance a 9/10. Because ultimately someone I find attractive, other people might find them ugly. Basically to me, they were beautiful and fun and I had a blast either ways.

But just for your sake, I think Rodmay Wannaporn is a 10/10 and someone like Gege Kannapapat Manaswasunan is a 9/10.

The typical tan skinned Thai girl from Issan doesn't do it for me at all.

TonyCheong2
27-12-2015, 01:27 AM
555 this thread is getting more and more interesting. :D

After the demise of Korean Superstar, a Farang Superstar appeared.
Now new Singaporean Superstar come out. :p

abugga
27-12-2015, 02:06 AM
As a Singaporean working and residing in Thailand.....

Lots of funny people here in this thread 55555.

But as some people pointed here...

Dress good got game you can have a fair bit of fun.

Otherwise pay. Because choices are plenty

vbkk
27-12-2015, 05:09 AM
Yes you are absolutely correct. Everyone's taste is different therefore it is pointless for me to try and convince everyone that girls I find attractive are a ranking of for instance a 9/10. Because ultimately someone I find attractive, other people might find them ugly. Basically to me, they were beautiful and fun and I had a blast either ways.

But just for your sake, I think Rodmay Wannaporn is a 10/10 and someone like Gege Kannapapat Manaswasunan is a 9/10.

The typical tan skinned Thai girl from Issan doesn't do it for me at all.

What is a " Gege Kannapapat Manaswasunan 9/10 lookalike doing in a bar at sukhumvit Soi 11? Lol. Even the hottest bikinis girls I had at pimp, I rate them only a 7/10. I must stop going to g clubs and go to sukhumvit Soi 11 to hunt for my targets. :D:rolleyes:

The best thing is she willing to go club with u and go back with u for free. U must look like mario Maurer then. Probably she is driving a convertible Mercedes and sent u back to your hotel instead of taking a taxi. Just my views.

davvvid
27-12-2015, 10:02 AM
555 this thread is getting more and more interesting. :D

After the demise of Korean Superstar, a Farang Superstar appeared.
Now new Singaporean Superstar come out. :p

I don't believe I am a superstar. Neither do I think I am the best guy in the world who can pick up girls for free. I am simply stating my experiences. If you deem my experiences superstar-like, then that is your opinion.

davvvid
27-12-2015, 10:03 AM
As a Singaporean working and residing in Thailand.....

Lots of funny people here in this thread 55555.

But as some people pointed here...

Dress good got game you can have a fair bit of fun.

Otherwise pay. Because choices are plenty

This is exactly my point.

davvvid
27-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Now I know roughly how your taste is. Before typing this I went to take a look at these two girls pic via the net several times. For me I only rate the maybe 7-8/10. There's more hot DARAs out there. :D

There you go. So like I mentioned before, everyone's taste is different. My 10/10 is your 7-8/10. Your 10/10 could also be my 1/10.

davvvid
27-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Pl read this. Answered all your questions and curiosity. :D

Speak thai. And wait did he said he picked up them at suk soi 11? Try to read his last sentence. :D

Yeah I did pick them up in suk soi 11. Not in a club though, in a bar. And yes I did say that many clubs along suk soi 11 have protitutes inside thus if you are implying that they were prostitutes, sure that's fine, after all why does it matter? Shouldn't it be a bigger challenge showing that I have good game considering most prostitutes want is money and I managed to skip the monetary exchange for a night of fun?

davvvid
27-12-2015, 10:13 AM
What is a " Gege Kannapapat Manaswasunan 9/10 lookalike doing in a bar at sukhumvit Soi 11? Lol. Even the hottest bikinis girls I had at pimp, I rate them only a 7/10. I must stop going to g clubs and go to sukhumvit Soi 11 to hunt for my targets. :D:rolleyes:

The best thing is she willing to go club with u and go back with u for free. U must look like mario Maurer then. Probably she is driving a convertible Mercedes and sent u back to your hotel instead of taking a taxi. Just my views.

I never saw the point in going to g clubs and actually never went before. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

However I must admit that of all the times I walked along suk soi 11, rarely did I see someone as attractive as them again.

Right place at the right time I guess.

vbkk
27-12-2015, 10:34 AM
I never saw the point in going to g clubs and actually never went before. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

However I must admit that of all the times I walked along suk soi 11, rarely did I see someone as attractive as them again.

Right place at the right time I guess.

Well, I'm old,short and ugly that's why the only way I can get to know pretty Thai ladies I can only go to g clubs. :D

I probably can't get any girls and freebies like the way u did. Did u check their Thai ID? Just saying maybe the 9/10 could have been a post op Ladyboy as many Ladyboys are seen at Soi 11 as well.

vbkk
27-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Now I know roughly how your taste is. Before typing this I went to take a look at these two girls pic via the net several times. For me I only rate the maybe 7-8/10. There's more hot DARAs out there. :D

Although I'm old short and ugly, as many had met me can vouch,:D my standard of prettiness is quite high ok. I go gclub choose girls all the sales rep and people know me if I choose must be the top ones if not none at all. :D

davvvid
27-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Well, I'm old,short and ugly that's why the only way I can get to know pretty Thai ladies I can only go to g clubs. :D

I probably can't get any girls and freebies like the way u did. Did u check their Thai ID? Just saying maybe the 9/10 could have been a post op Ladyboy as many Ladyboys are seen at Soi 11 as well.

Yup I did check. But either ways even if I picked up ladyboys (pre op or post op) I'm still okay as I enjoy being with them anyways.

davvvid
27-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Me too short with beer bellies. Let's not crush his ego. :D there're possibilities he really get free fuck. :D

I rarely drink beer and always maintain a fit shape. Have abs and all :p the girls always enjoy and appreciate it.

jnudes
27-12-2015, 12:20 PM

Having browsed both bunny's photos Gege does reminded me of someone, one Thai divorced MILF I bonked in Pattaya back in 2002. I would say she is 90% resemblance to Gege with similar body shape and light brown skin color. The one difference is she has one small boob.

I doubt Gege's boob is natural too, must be enhanced, I think. She was working at Sabai Sabai MP that time. Me was newbie that time just follow friend visit Pattaya for the very first time. After return home heard the long shark are after her for owing money.

Spent one night with her and gave her 2K baht the following day. Now looking back and think, not bad, not bad, I have bonked one hot Thai babe which looked almost the same as Gege. Haha :D

Darrenx92
28-12-2015, 06:15 PM
Any bro alone at BKK now and wanna Chiong tonight? Can we meet up, cause I'm very new in BKK

Darrenx92
28-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Any Bros at BKK now and wanna Chiong tonight? Wanna meet up?

Darrenx92
28-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Any bros wanna Chiong together in Bangkok tonight? I'm alone and are quite new over here~

Darrenx92
28-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Any Bros wanna Chiong tonight in BKK? Can we meet up? Cuz I'm alone and new in BKK

Darrenx92
28-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Hello bros

XXxNickxXX
28-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Any bros in bkk on the 2-5 jan? I will be alone in bkk. Looking for any bros to go cheong together.Pm me if u are interested tks

Darrenx92
29-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Anyone come bangkok want chiong together PM me go chiong together Bros :)

Bro, I'm on Bangkok on the 30th Dec, do you want to Chiong together? My HP is 0620893179.

knowntender
29-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Any bros in bkk on the 2-5 jan? I will be alone in bkk. Looking for any bros to go cheong together.Pm me if u are interested tks

I will be in BKK in New Year Holiday period.

Knowntender

vbkk
29-12-2015, 08:14 AM
What's with all the newly registered nick looking for people to cheong together?:eek::D

xiaodikou
29-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Hello bros, I'm newbie and very desperate to get laid and I will be alone tomorrow in bbk, any bro wanna meet up to Cheong together and hold my small dick. Please reply if not I will be very desperate to keep spamming this thread.....55555....:p

xiaodikou
29-12-2015, 09:56 AM
What's with all the newly registered nick looking for people to cheong together?:eek::D

Small dick registered one Mah....:o.

TonyCheong2
29-12-2015, 04:07 PM
What's with all the newly registered nick looking for people to cheong together?

Small dick registered one Mah...

555 all scared kena labeled as SUPERSTAR mah! :eek:

So many desparados!
No wonder hold hand service still in demand. :D

Every time one superstar tio suan.
He will reply in essay form length to justify his debate then suddenly just MIA. :p

francesco
29-12-2015, 04:58 PM
You're 50% correct.
You ever heard of this saying?
Become 3 days of hero (as in spend like tycoon) but have to slog (save) like a bear for 1 year.

THB5000 is about S$200.
If you pay THB5000 and do LT for 3 nights is S$600 already.
That's not including other expenses.

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not. :)

bro, question:

if a "fren" will accompany me from day til nite (one nite sleepover) n will also do some "fun" activities at nite, to compensate for her time...what is the reasonable $$$ (per bkk standard)?

TonyCheong2
29-12-2015, 05:34 PM
if a "fren" will accompany me from day til nite (one nite sleepover) n will also do some "fun" activities at nite, to compensate for her time...what is the reasonable $$$ (per bkk standard)?

Actually this question is very subjective.
It can be from THB0 - XXX,XXX depending what kind of special relationship you have with her.
Up to you wan. :p

For fuck buddy usually no money should be involved.
Some inexpensive gift or help to cover air tickets/petrol expenses will suffice. :D

For working girl consult the mamasan or the girl loh. :p

555 maybe the East and West Superstars can contribute some advice here. :cool:

Yiuthful
29-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Had my first g-club experience (Pimp) for the first time when i went there last week. Fucking expensive because me and my friends paid 10-12k baht each for the night. No doubt the girls were pretty but the damage was beyond our expectations.

Made more painful after i got freebies from RCA/Nunglen/Demo the following few nights..

knowntender
29-12-2015, 07:19 PM
bro, question:

Since you ask of $$$ figure, I presume you are not thinking for anything for free. Go figure that likely in the range of 3K - 9K baht per day for her.

francesco
29-12-2015, 08:23 PM
depending what kind of special relationship you have with her.

For fuck buddy usually no money should be involved.
Some inexpensive gift or help to cover air tickets/petrol expenses will suffice. :D

For working girl consult the girl loh

Since you ask of $$$ figure, I presume you are not thinking for anything for free. Go figure that likely in the range of 3K - 9K baht per day for her.

well she used to work here legally, we still keep in touch,
and i have made it clear from day 1 that we can only be "friend".

of cos everyone loves free stuff but i also don't want to be a cheapo 😛,

am thinking to give 5k baht/day, I guess that is "reasonable" eh? of cos i will bear other expenses (dining etc) as well...unless she insists otherwise 😛

lol thanks for the reply bros

Pinkreika
30-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Hello bros, I'm newbie and very desperate to get laid and I will be alone tomorrow in bbk, any bro wanna meet up to Cheong together and hold my small dick. Please reply if not I will be very desperate to keep spamming this thread.....55555....:p

Yuu nai?:D:D:D

xiaodikou
30-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Yuu nai?:D:D:D

555...yo bro....u here this week?

yeongmsc
30-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Was at nana plaza last week. Just randomly went into one of the topless bars at lvl 2. Paid 300b for two beers and sat there for more than an hour. It can get very boring even watching dozens of beautiful breasts non-stop.

Then went to lvl one to buy another 80b beer at the patio & do some babe watching.

At the patio & after a few beers, extremely difficult to distinguish between a ladyboy & a real lady.

I was dressed like a tourist & a number of ladyboys & ladies took turns to sit down, chat & try to persuade me to bring them out or fuck them.

One ladyboy placed my hand on her shorts & I can feel her erection. Damn erotic. Another ladyboy simply pulled down her top to reveal her fake boobs & her nipples. Not a bad deal for 80b beer.

Settled for a korean looking lady for 2000b incl room. As we r not inside bar, I saved on the bar fine.

The room was old & small but at least bed sheet & toilet are clean.

In room straight away she stripped & asked me do the same. She then showered me for a good 10mins in shower. I am ok for long shower so tt at least we are both clean. Her face 8/10 but her boobs small & a bit saggy so I rate 6/10.

SOP bj & fj. All over & left room in 20mins.

Overall quite a decent fuck, mainly cos I was not cheated like some other ang moh tourists.

TonyCheong2
30-12-2015, 03:26 PM
One ladyboy placed my hand on her shorts & I can feel her erection. Damn erotic.

You find it erotic when you touch a dick? :eek: :p

Settled for a korean looking lady for 2000b incl room.

So you bonked a lady or ladyboy? :D

TonyCheong2
30-12-2015, 03:27 PM
One ladyboy placed my hand on her shorts & I can feel her erection. Damn erotic.

Settled for a korean looking lady for 2000b incl room.

Yokosi
30-12-2015, 03:50 PM

You asked so many damn questions !!!.

TonyCheong2
30-12-2015, 05:24 PM

Walau I asked him and also not you. :rolleyes:

You not happy is it? :confused:

ahseng00
30-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Chill bros .

Anyone got any Lobang for pimp ?
Would want to visit tomorrow for countdown . ^^

ahseng00
30-12-2015, 05:32 PM

Had my first g-club experience (Pimp) for the first time when i went there last week. Fucking expensive because me and my friends paid 10-12k baht each for the night. No doubt the girls were pretty but the damage was beyond our expectations.

Made more painful after i got freebies from RCA/Nunglen/Demo the following few nights..

Bro , mind letting me know what happened ? How come so much , inc bring back hotel ?

TonyCheong2
30-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Bro , mind letting me know what happened ? How come so much , inc bring back hotel ?

You also asked so many damn questions !!!.

Hahaha just kidding only! :p
Up you back my 1 humble rep point. :)

ahseng00
30-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Haha ^^
😜

Any one wanna join in pimp or any "papasan" to recommend?

kslogic
30-12-2015, 05:51 PM
My opinion is that 5k per day is too much. Especially since you know her already and she is not sometime you picked up from thermae, gogo bar or massage. Unless she tells you a price of course. But in situations like this apart from the wine and dine just a 3k tip here and there no need for every day is fine. And stay away from the shopping sprees those can kill your wallet. Think of it 5k baht is 200sgd of your hard earned money every day. Even if she can bonk you upside down every day is it worth that money? Come and enjoy but don't get carried away. Our COE mentality makes us cerrtified carrot heads in our own country. Remember not to feel obliged to spend stupid money to enjoy simple pleasures when overseas lol

am thinking to give 5k baht/day, I guess that is "reasonable" eh? of cos i will bear other expenses (dining etc) as well...unless she insists otherwise 😛

Fatso4u
30-12-2015, 08:07 PM
well she used to work here legally, we still keep in touch,
and i have made it clear from day 1 that we can only be "friend".

of cos everyone loves free stuff but i also don't want to be a cheapo 😛,

Bro Tony made a good point- it really depends on what kind of relationship you have with her, and your explanation is not detailed enough to give you a good advice.

There is a chance that giving her money may be deemed as an insult, especially when you already said she is not a working girl. Funny thing is some thai girls that come Sg work in G club don't view themselves as working girls (yah, go figure). I assume that's where you met her.

My best guess is she see you as a gik-someone fun to hang out with, bring her out for fanciful dinner, have 'fun' at night and without any serious commitment.

So if I were in your shoes, I would not offer her any money, UNLESS she specifically asks for it. Usually those that want money in reciprocation would either start by subtlely hinting about having to pay room rent, need to pay bills etc.The more blatant girls would say parent or friend sick and need money for hospital bill. Others will simply ask if can give her taxi money, or money to buy phone, pay bills etc.

If she doesn't do any of that bullshit, then don't offer her money. Instead, if you feel guilty, buy her small gifts or offer to bring her friends out to party or for dinner. You will make her look good in front of her friends, and hopefully she will reciprocate and make you feel 'good' at night :D

If I see her as a gik too, and she starts asking for money, I would just pay her 3-5k baht (assuming you already up her) for her 'companionship and move on. To me, she's a working girl, and next time she asks you out, expect to pay for her 'companionship'.

TonyCheong2
30-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Bro Fatso4u you're also advance player.
Knows how to play the game! :D

Yiuthful
30-12-2015, 09:50 PM

5 pax -
Membership 4 black @ 10k baht
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht
Girl for 4 hours @ 5.7k baht each
1 Sheeha @ 680 baht per hour

and some other finger food.

Sibei chor. Bill came, all in thai words, dun even know got kena chop anot.
Nope didn't bring back, kena bj only.

Never ever gonna go again...

yeongmsc
30-12-2015, 10:49 PM

I bring back real girl.

2000b is negotiate between girl & me. There is no bar fine as I not in bar. 2000b incl room. I did not give tips.

I heard some Ang moh paid for bar fine, tips, room, fj price, etc & add up to more than 5000b

The ladyboy who approached me earlier tt evening was v pretty, slim & have great boobs. 90% look like real lady. After watching so many ladies, topless ladies & ladyboys, & drinking 3 beers, loss some control.

vbkk
30-12-2015, 11:18 PM
I bring back real girl.

2000b is negotiate between girl & me. There is no bar fine as I not in bar. 2000b incl room. I did not give tips.

I heard some Ang moh paid for bar fine, tips, room, fj price, etc & add up to more than 5000b

The ladyboy who approached me earlier tt evening was v pretty, slim & have great boobs. 90% look like real lady. After watching so many ladies, topless ladies & ladyboys, & drinking 3 beers, loss some control.

2000baht include room real girl? Very very good bargain I would say. Why I never had such lobang even I stay in Bkk ? :D

francesco
31-12-2015, 12:07 AM
thx bros for the reply

*history/background*
she used to work here legally in sex trade,
I always had good time with her during her tenure (in sgp),
no gifts etc nor going out together during her tenure,
still keep in touch n always make it clear that can be fren only

*my upcoming trip*
she said ok to stay with her (3 nights),
she never or has yet to talk about $$$ (like how much per night etc),
she said "want to see u" and i asked "after see me then do what?",
she cheekily answered "everything" :p,
of cos i hv plan b so i have booked my own accommodation too in case she fly aeroplane

*i have the same thinking/dilemma*
don't want to insult her VS
don't want to make use of her (feeling) n be a cheapo

*solutions?*
3k/nite when no sex involved?
5k/nite when got sex?
5k for my whole trip (3 nights)?
no need to "tip", just foot the bills (no shopping) when going out to hv fun?

Gem08
31-12-2015, 12:21 AM
thx bros for the reply
*solutions?*
3k/nite when no sex involved?
5k/nite when got sex?
5k for my whole trip (3 nights)?
no need to "tip", just foot the bills (no shopping) when going out to hv fun?

Buy her an air ticket to sg for her holidays as a gesture. sounds generous? then you can continue to bonk her here hehe :D:D

ahseng00
31-12-2015, 01:20 AM
2000baht include room real girl? Very very good bargain I would say. Why I never had such lobang even I stay in Bkk ? :D

Hahaha ! Zhun bo . Maybe u got
Never share 😂😂😂😂
Jking

Fatso4u
31-12-2015, 01:29 AM
thx bros for the reply

*history/background*
she used to work here legally in sex trade,
I always had good time with her during her tenure (in sgp),
no gifts etc nor going out together during her tenure,
still keep in touch n always make it clear that can be fren only

Even if she hasn't mentioned money yet, it may only be a matter of time. I am always wary of working girls who don't discuss upfront payment for companionship--they may want to work their KC skills first and get more out of it later.

If she is in sex trade and you met her while she was working, it is highly unlikely she will get offended if you offer money for her companionship. After all, you made it clear you are not looking for any relationship.

If you feel uncomfortable with discussing payment, then you can give when she asks or give a lump sum at end of three days.

How much? Old guys like me still use 1.5k / 3k as benchmark for ST/LT. Seems like the younger generation of cheongsters see 2 /4k as benchmark. Now agogo bar rates gone up to 2.5 / 5k. Thats how i derive my 3-5k rate. End of day, up to you to decide la.

My last and most impt advice--dont get emotionally involved with a working girl.

31-12-2015, 02:12 AM
5 pax -
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht

5.7k for a girl for 4 hours seems an awful lot for the Pimp, should be between 3k and 4.2k max

vbkk
31-12-2015, 02:36 AM
If expensive , dun go lah. Go SK also have. But cheaper concept. Just like in Sg. Some can afford to go geylang ktv. Some will go posh high tier ktv. No point go already and complain it's not cheap. Cheong within your budget. ;)

Grounded Eagle
31-12-2015, 02:43 AM
5.7k for a girl for 4 hours seems an awful lot for the Pimp, should be between 3k and 4.2k max

I assume you went with Sinkies..... ;)

Whenever I go to Pimp..... how much the bill depends on who I go there with.
If I go with locals..... it's 2K for 3 hrs.
If I go with resident foreigners (those work & live in BKK)..... it's about 3-4K for 4 hrs.
If I go with 'guides" from this forum...... 5.7K is considered cheap oredi as sometimes I have seen them charge up to 10K for 4 hrs if the party consists of well heeled bros :D
I dun bother which rates apply as I usually just pay my share of the bill and buat bodoh like as though it is my 1st visit there. :p
However, after umpteenth visits there I have observed that Pimp staff consider Singkies as among their favorite top carrotheads.

francesco
31-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Buy her an air ticket to sg for her holidays as a gesture. sounds generous? then you can continue to bonk her here hehe

ask her come here eh? hehe maybe one day, after her 2/3 yrs "ban" is over

Even if she hasn't mentioned money yet, it may only be a matter of time. I am always wary of working girls who don't discuss upfront payment for companionship--they may want to work their KC skills first and get more out of it later.

yea bro, i too prefer to state all the terms and conditions upfront, easier to plan (budget, game plan, etc) :p

If she is in sex trade and you met her while she was working, it is highly unlikely she will get offended if you offer money for her companionship. After all, you made it clear you are not looking for any relationship.

she is one of the few wls that is educated (univ undergrad) and "classy", not the typical uncouth thai kampong girl who comes here to support family/build house; thus I want to approach this issue tactfully in order not to offend her

If you feel uncomfortable with discussing payment, then you can give when she asks or give a lump sum at end of three days.

yea actually i am thinking of doing that too (give lump sum at the end of my trip), so at least i am not there anymore if she is not happy with the amount / gets offended :D

How much? Old guys like me still use 1.5k / 3k as benchmark for ST/LT. Seems like the younger generation of cheongsters see 2 /4k as benchmark. Now agogo bar rates gone up to 2.5 / 5k. Thats how i derive my 3-5k rate. End of day, up to you to decide la.

ok 3k-5k/day it is, me newbie in bkk chiong-ing scene and thus needs to know more about its SOPs/rates from lao jiao like u, xie xie :p

After all, you made it clear you are not looking for any relationship.

actually she has tirak leeow but on and off, and yea therefore i dont want to give her the wrong impression (that i want to take her tirak's place/spot)

My last and most impt advice--dont get emotionally involved with a working girl.

lol i know, human emotions can be a bitch,
got tempted sometimes, but lucky big head always wins all this while :D

thx bros for the replies...

TonyCheong2
31-12-2015, 02:26 PM

That means I'm older or about the same age as you liao! :eek:
My THB2000 LT is not adjusted with inflation.

My benchmark is THB1500 ST/THB2000 LT. :D

555 easy to say but hard to practice especially for the first decade of your cheong career.

actually she has tirak leeow but on and off, and yea therefore i dont want to give her the wrong impression (that i want to take her tirak's place/spot)

Personally for your type of circumstances I'll just get her an inexpensive gift will do no matter how many days she stays with me.

2 outcomes will surface.

1) She continues to keep in touch with you and come out to party with you whenever you visit Thailand. This shows that she treats you as a special friend.

Sould the relationship lasts for many years. And she requests for some financial assistance due to some hardship. Yes this part can help within your means. But of course if too frequent then just cut off ties. This means the girl treats you as an ATM only. :D

2) She will distance herself from you gradually (Thai girl very good at this) because your gift is too cheapskate. This just shows she treats you as a customer and nothing more. Not even a friend. Because good friends won't be so calculative with each other. :p

nookie2612
31-12-2015, 02:59 PM

Nbzz u dun talk cock lor...555....

snakehead
31-12-2015, 04:55 PM
If I go with 'guides" from this forum...... 5.7K is considered cheap oredi as sometimes I have seen them charge up to 10K for 4 hrs if the party consists of well heeled bros :D

However, after umpteenth visits there I have observed that Pimp staff consider Singkies as among their favorite top carrotheads.

I provide hold hands service to those who are unfamiliar with the BKK scene and from my experience ... sometimes the client do get upset if the bill is too low as he may thinks I have brought him to a cheapskate place. So usually we will assess the client and then inform the club how much to charge him :p
Most do not mind the costs as more important to them than money is that they have an enjoyable time.

Singaporeans are favored not only by Pimp by also by many other joints as their money is easy to earn...... they have a reputation here as "domesticated" tourists who will pay whatever is asked even if they know the price is inflated. :D

snakehead
31-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Btw, those who are interested in my hold hands service can pm me when you arrive in BKK. My fees are only USD$750/= per day :D

Liverpool fans get a 20% discount.

dinkothestinko
31-12-2015, 07:48 PM
hi bros, i'll be there during 2-5 jan as well. can chiong together

guyhere
31-12-2015, 11:26 PM
wow brother you finally come out of cave ah? heard you andy lau lookalike leh

francesco
01-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Because good friends won't be so calculative with each other. :p

wah it means I treat her as "best fren" since i am not calculat-ive,
the question is whether the feeling is mutual :D?

norice
01-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Not me, I only charge 3,500 bhat a day!

TonyCheong2
01-01-2016, 04:41 PM
wah it means I treat her as "best fren" since i am not calculat-ive,
the question is whether the feeling is mutual :D?

Perform the stress test that I suggested to know the results. :p

Pinkreika
01-01-2016, 07:21 PM
555...yo bro....u here this week?

Mai na,need to work over Xmas and new year.

Pinkreika
01-01-2016, 07:26 PM

Heng / suay la bro vbkk.

xiaodikou
01-01-2016, 10:26 PM

Ah hia...jumped out from mountain....to reply me... pls hold my didi to sexplore bkk Leh.
I'm a newbie.....pls tell me where to look for gals or get freebies...555
I need Andy lau special hand holding service.

El Frances
02-01-2016, 04:45 AM

Nearly all FLs in Nana/sukhumvit area go for 1000 Bath shortime (i.e. the ones around Nana hotel parking lot in front of NEP) and some of them are quite OK. Price of short-time room is around 300-500 bath. So there is nothing surprising about this price.

I remember a few months ago I went to Mandarin and see a "pearl of asia" type of girl and got quoted 1500 BF + 3000 ST so I declined. As it was late and nearly all gogo bars where closing I went out of NEP and found a young FL around Nana parking lot. She was not a pearl of Asia but was 24 and friendly, with nice figure, firm body and firm boobs (obviously had no baby). 1000 bath ST.
I fell asleep that night with the good feeling of having spared 4000 bath. I fucked her friend the next night for the same price.

naemlo
02-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Nearly all FLs in Nana/sukhumvit area go for 1000 Bath shortime

It should be baht instead of bath. I read your posting n thought FLs taking 1000 showers :D

nookie2612
02-01-2016, 12:33 PM
wow brother you finally come out of cave ah? heard you andy lau lookalike leh

Andy lau will kill himself If he saw me and then saw ur post... Pls dun believe in rumours..555

Short break from mountain to look see look see but nothing much changed so going back up again... Happy 2016...

nookie2612
02-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Ah hia...jumped out from mountain....to reply me... pls hold my didi to sexplore bkk Leh.
I'm a newbie.....pls tell me where to look for gals or get freebies...555
I need Andy lau special hand holding service.

U dun Cbk.... U newbie I virgin.... No wonder when I up mountain feel so itchy suddenly lah.. Nbzzzz come in saw ur post know alrdy why... Becoz u suan people again..555...

Taikor... Mai spread rumours leh.. Simi Andy lau... People expectation all wrong laew leh... See my previous reply to bro guyhere for ref...

Happy 2016 to u...

TonyCheong2
02-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Taikor... Mai spread rumours leh.. Simi Andy lau... People expectation all wrong laew leh...

Seriously I know one guy that looks like Lin Jun Jie (林俊杰)! :eek:

DreamMaster1985
02-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I do not know whether this place has been FR-ed before, but heck, I just spill it out.

One tuk tuk driver approached me when I was walking along Nana and he recommended me this place. He claimed that if I don't like it, he will bring me back to my hotel without question. So okay, let's try.

The place he brought me is a building called Hylam. According to him, it's opposite Embassy (I think he means Embassy Hotel) and Shangri-la. Perhaps I came early (around 3-4pm) but there was less than 10 girls. And only one caught my eye.

Paid 2500 baht for 2 hr and off we went. Eh.....fyi, it's a soapy massage. I've forgotten the girl's name but she has a pair of huge knockers, all natural. And she can speak English too!

I believe you guys know how soapy massage works so I won't explain further. I gave her a tip of 500 baht as a New Year's present. And the tuk tuk driver sent me back to the hotel, after making a detour to one Indian tailor shop......

TonyCheong2
02-01-2016, 11:00 PM
The place he brought me is a building called Hylam.

Paid 2500 baht for 2 hr and off we went. Eh.....fyi, it's a soapy massage.

Not sure you know this but you tio "chop" THB500 liao.
THB500 is commission to Taxi/Tuk Tuk driver. :D

No such thing as free transport in Bangkok.
Sure have some catch be it pussies or jade. :p

fidelity
03-01-2016, 02:01 AM
All right, was at Bangkok, and flew solo from the 29th to 1st January. I can safely say that going solo is NOT a problem, though it depends on what you like. All timings will be in Bangkok time. All activities here will only involve what our small head is interested in. I won't give much details, since what I like is rather normal, but feel free to ask in this thread and I'll reply when I can.

First day, 29th December: Went to Nana Entertainment Plaza at around 7 PM, but there's not much activities going on, I suppose I went too early. So people watching while enjoying some Singha went on, and the ladyboy radar is really confused by the time I left. Changed tactics, went back to my hotel and popped by Soi Cowboy. Now the timing's late at around 9 PM, so there's a fair bit of a crowd. Remembered some bros here mentioning Baccara, so went inside, got another Singha, enjoyed looking at the dancers. There comes a point where you'll see "everything", and surprisingly one girl approached me after I changed seats. Negotiations went, in line with the rates mentioned here. No carrot chopping occurred, left with her. I considered this a successful day.

Second day, 30th December: Club Mitu was decided by myself, so made my way there in the late afternoon for my "No hand massage". Good timing, but had to wait for my choice (Senny) for around 30 minutes. I didn't make any appointments, as the pictures all did not show their faces, but they will show the actual faces on the iPads they have. The rooms were bigger than some budget hotel rooms, the attitude was great from both Senny and the 2 Japanese guys at the counter. Drinks were provided, and ice cream when you're done. :D This is one interesting place, you do get what you paid for.

Third day, 31st December: Last night, so after knowing how Soi Cowboy was like on my first night, made a repeat visit, this time at the one where they filmed Hangover 2. Tilac Bar is somewhat "nicer" in a sense, the ladies were much better lookers in my own opinion. This time, I made my choice fast, the "waitress" if you can call it helped me get a good seat, spent 2 ladies drinks for the dancer I picked. Needless to say, you get what you pay for, negotiations went well, terms agreed, and she agreed on LT. The bar itself had some lucky draw for the dancers, and she did win a gold necklace so her mood was really good for the whole night. The transition to 2016 was a good one. :D

Conclusion to all the bros: Just go with a open mind but stay sharp so you're safe, don't get conned.

anikisan
03-01-2016, 02:33 AM
[QUOTE

Conclusion to all the bros: Just go with a open mind but stay sharp so you're safe, don't get conned.[/QUOTE]

yep bro, i agree with you. i myself is a lone wolf...but sometimes the night mongering can get a bit lonely la, but as a lone cheongster we have to be extra careful. hmm...for this reason i always bf agg girls coz i would assume that these working girls (if they are sensible enough), they wouldn't risk robbing you and then risk their jobs, which pays a lot for whatever reasons they have.

whatever it is is, i just have to say that we have to cheong safe....and it is especially risky when we are drunk or super high coz this is the time we may do stupid things (like fucking her raw or giving excessive tips etc). i once bf 2 girls to go clubbing and we were pretty fine. haha, i quite like the feeling of walking into a club with 2 girls on their waist....seebeh song:)

but well, i have my fair share of stupid blunders too when i first began my hunting in bkk. havent tried pattaya yet, but i'm quite intrigued by windmill and those extra naughty aggs. but then again, im a sucker for young syts, so i may stick to bkk. i actually think that the more hot your chai is, the less satisfaction u'll get coz they will think that they are seebeh hot, and put themselves on a pedestal. in fact, one of the hottest sex i had was with a milf, and they are willing to do (almost) anything for you coz they know that they are losing out to those younger girls in their aggs...in fact, until now, i still rem one milf which i bf and she on the stop dry hump me and pulled down her blouse to let me suck on her tits...in the aggg itself!! hahas. the ang moh beside me was looking at me and must be thinking, fuck, this asian seebeh power. i was almost like making out with her on the spot.

well, to each his own, but i would say that let's just cheong safe bah.

anikisan
03-01-2016, 02:37 AM
5 pax -
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht

wah lan eh. u confirm plus chop kena chopped gao gao leow. BJ only????!! phew.

anikisan
03-01-2016, 02:45 AM

bro. in this world, u just need to pay and u'll get laid. period. no need to go for hand hold service from fellow bros one la. unless u wanna roam around and get someone to show u the cheong places, then it's fine. hope u had a fruitful truip heheheh

anikisan
03-01-2016, 02:48 AM

bro. this, i concur. unless if im working in bkk, then of coz i wanna pick up freebies. but since im a tourist, i might as well make it worth my while.

Yiuthful
03-01-2016, 05:56 AM
wah lan eh. u confirm plus chop kena chopped gao gao leow. BJ only????!! phew.

Ya lor... 12k i think i can do so much more elsewhere.
How can i avoid being chopped or are r there any other g clubs worth the money?

naemlo
03-01-2016, 09:38 AM
How can i avoid being chopped or are r there any other g clubs worth the money?

There are a few samsters lurking around n will be more than happy to bring u to g-clubs or so called their own club.

xiaodikou
03-01-2016, 11:40 AM
There are a few samsters lurking around n will be more than happy to bring u to g-clubs or so called their own club.

555 later u kenna branded agents war started....555

TonyCheong2
03-01-2016, 02:55 PM
555 later u kenna branded agents war started....555

Don't like that leh.

Now very peaceful please don't start Forum War 2! :eek: :p

PleasePCC
03-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Don't like that leh. Forum War 2! :eek: :p

I intro bros to FOC membership club, membership is portable somemore....sure no forum wars....

Club name: PCC Club
:D

TonyCheong2
03-01-2016, 03:56 PM
I intro bros to FOC membership club, membership is portable somemore....sure no forum wars....

Club name: PCC Club
:D

Hahaha count me in.

Bank balance will increase if PCC more! :D

El Frances
03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
It should be baht instead of bath. I read your posting n thought FLs taking 1000 showers :D

Gosh! Am I becoming dislexic? :)

Label
04-01-2016, 09:25 PM
5 pax -
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht

yours is sibei chor.

my frd and i went 3 nights.
must tell the mummy u wan to bring the girl back for sex. then she will ask the girls then they filter themselves.
we had the sofa seat.
10k drinks, ladies 7.5k bar fine for weekend and NYE.
6k for weekday. models weekend is 10.5k if u bring back but pay per hour if sit and play (never bao model, sit and drink and cannot bring back for sex).
ladies bring back for sex 5k baht.
i managed to bang 1 syt raw also and she insisted raw. :eek:
i believe got 10% service charge and 7% government tax after the bill.
NYE night had most girls.

oh ya, ordered extra bottle of the black label was 3.8k only leh... why urs 5k ????

fallen11
04-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Was at Bangkok alone on 2nd Jan nite.
Went to that star wars cafe & Nana Plaza.

I won't go nana anymore. Beer cost more, gals cost more, short time costs more. Asked gal to sit with me, bought her a drink. Asked me wanna go short time or not. When I rejected, within 5min she left my table. I have observed this in Nana & Cowboy bars. Really become a waste of money to buy them a drink. Recommend to just ask price for short time, if ok jus pay and go. Else ask her get lost. Dun even waste money on a drink for them.

Go star wars cafe better. Better gals, slightly cheaper beer, similar short time cost but higher quality gals and no bar fine. Realised that timing is important. Plenty of jap men competing with u. Should either go around 8pm, to get to be among the 1st batch to choose the best gals. Or around 12am which is the peak, gals more than men inside at that time. And this place strictly no ladyboys.

I took a pretty gal with nice breasts for 2.5k back at my hotel. Exchanged line id before we parted ways.... she actually have her own car and a small shop selling clothes.

Gem08
04-01-2016, 11:26 PM
I took a pretty gal with nice breasts for 2.5k back at my hotel. Exchanged line id before we parted ways.... she actually have her own car and a small shop selling clothes.

Did you ask how much for LT? Thanks.

anikisan
04-01-2016, 11:35 PM
where is the star wars cafe???? how come i dunno lol

anikisan
04-01-2016, 11:38 PM
bros.

last night i was on skout, and found this 19 year old syt and chatted with...and guess what??! she turned out to be seebeh slutty!!! omigosh. she sent me some photos of herself and i steam sia! the last pic she sent me i almost exploded in cum wahahahahaha

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide when i visit bkk lol

http://<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=ofwrpj" targethttp://i66.tinypic.com/ofwrpj.jpg

anikisan
04-01-2016, 11:40 PM
bros.

last night i was on skout, and found this 19 year old syt and chatted with...and guess what??! she turned out to be seebeh slutty!!! omigosh. she sent me some photos of herself and i steam sia! the last pic she sent me i almost exploded in cum wahahahahaha

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide and fb when i visit bkk lol

fallen11
05-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Did you ask how much for LT? Thanks.
nope.
from experience and reviews, not recommended to go for LT.

TonyCheong2
06-01-2016, 12:27 AM

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide when i visit bkk lol

Don't get too sexcited yet! :D

You not scared is ladyboy in disguise? :eek:
55555! :p

vbkk
06-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Don't get too sexcited yet!

You not scared is ladyboy in disguise?
55555! :p

U never try u never know! :D

1KnightinBKK
06-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Heading back to BKK this Thursday. The last time I was in Thailand was about a month back. Visited Soi Seadragon on Patong. Found this pretty face at Harem (Suzy Wong Group). (Left side)

Name: Pang

Asked her how much BF she told me most of the agg in Phuket don't like to go st/lt. Real shame, enhanced rack could feel the edges of the implant, but real sweet face.

http://i.imgur.com/0rhXCl4.jpg

norice
06-01-2016, 10:29 AM
They're guys, maybe postop!

TonyCheong2
06-01-2016, 02:27 PM
U never try u never know! :D

No thanks! :p

You try lor! :cool: :D

PleasePCC
06-01-2016, 05:48 PM
You try lor! :cool: :D

OK, next time I try, sacrifice myself for the benefit of bros here.....

anikisan
06-01-2016, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=anikisan;14044133]bros.

i now sianing her to get her to be my tour guide and fb when i visit bkk lol

Check this out bros!!wahahaha

turtle_no15
07-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Check this out bros!!wahahaha

http://i65.tinypic.com/alop5h.png

Her pigu very fair ah.

TonyCheong2
07-01-2016, 12:20 AM
Her pigu very fair ah.

Very high chance is aqua! :eek: :p

countryman
07-01-2016, 05:26 AM
where is the star wars cafe???? how come i dunno lol

This star wars cafe is actually "the thermae coffee house" located in sukumvit rd somewhere between sois 13 n 15..

realy
07-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Was at Bangkok alone on 2nd Jan nite.
Went to that star wars cafe & Nana Plaza.

I won't go nana anymore. Beer cost more, gals cost more, short time costs more. Asked gal to sit with me, bought her a drink. Asked me wanna go short time or not. When I rejected, within 5min she left my table. I have observed this in Nana & Cowboy bars. Really become a waste of money to buy them a drink. Recommend to just ask price for short time, if ok jus pay and go. Else ask her get lost. Dun even waste money on a drink for them.

Go star wars cafe better. Better gals, slightly cheaper beer, similar short time cost but higher quality gals and no bar fine. Realised that timing is important. Plenty of jap men competing with u. Should either go around 8pm, to get to be among the 1st batch to choose the best gals. Or around 12am which is the peak, gals more than men inside at that time. And this place strictly no ladyboys.

The Star wars Cafe izzit referring to Thermae ?

yinyang
07-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Yo, Star Wars Cantina ...with dubious characters (both hunters and prey):p
No princess lea, or solo but likes of chewbacca etc.

Keep your sabre, until confines of your room;)

anikisan
07-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Very high chance is aqua! :eek: :p

Realli??! Wah, if really aqua, then i have nothing to say haha.

How about this pic, just fresh from Line...her panty crotch middle like got a streak of pussy juice soaking through leh lol
http://i64.tinypic.com/2rqyouf.png

anikisan
07-01-2016, 06:03 PM

Yes, i googled and found out that some people call thermae star wars hahaha. but what the bros say here is correct...you can find decent quality girls here, soem shy shy one and persoanlly i quite like it coz 1) no bar fine 2) higher chance of bonking with normal thai syts who might still be a bit innocent 3) those shy shy ones get wet very easily muahahahaha

iwanateg
07-01-2016, 06:26 PM
My humble FR on Saphan Khwai for the benefit of others who have yet to been thr. Ytd was my first visit to T-DED 99 too.

Girls strength probably bout 30 I guess. Only bout 2 to 3 lookers while the rest looks acceptable to me. Nth to shout about. Lap dance with bra off for 100 thb which lasts for ard 2~3 mins. ST at nearby hotel all in at 2500. Not sure whether there's mark up as it was quoted my the mummy. Seating with girls think is ard 240/hr.

Crowds keep coming in as the night goes on. Closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am.

Definitely need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to go thr. Don't think they are gd in English. Worth a visit for ogling at girls standing on stage w/o wearing anything below. =)