PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Russian dancers at Claudia I can go if u go! ;)

Don't forget to bring along your video cam and wait for bro naemlo to shout action before shooting.;):D

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote from Bangkokpost today.
Don't be too happy as most of their stations as not user friendly.:(

"Airport Link to open for business."

* Published: 17/08/2010 at 12:38 PM
* Online news: Breakingnews

The Airport Link connecting Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi airport will begin commercial services next Monday, State Railway of Thailand governor Yuthana Thapcharoen said on Tuesday.

Mr Yuthana said the Airport Link's Express Service and City Line systems will run every 15 minutes from 6am to midnight.

The City Line will make eight stops across the capital starting from Phayathai before heading to the airport. Its fares start at 15 baht.

The Express Service is a non-stop journey between Makkasan and Suvarnabhumi and the fare is 100 baht per trip.

The baggage handling system at Makkasan station was still in a testing period but should be operational before the end of this year. People with many bags may have some difficulties during the check-in process, the SRT chief said.

etct88
17-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Don't forget to bring along your video cam and wait for bro naemlo to shout action before shooting.;):D

wow, you also know about this????????:eek::eek:

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Know what adam kena when he did eve in garden of eden?:p

Our agg vet hits SC again, revisiting sweet memories (or mamaries?) with mamasan of yesteryear hehehe;)

Dear Adam kena teruk later but at least he ENJOYED Eve in the Garden of Eve !.:p

It was good to visit SC again with 2 more mamasans from KISS and MIDNITE calling out to me, when we walked by their bars. Slow and long night with few customers for them.

After receiving the sms and replied " coming " or was it " cuming " to the bro. I walked with half a finished beer bottle to Country Road. Drank the beer outside and hugged Bonkemon inside. We were happy to see each other.

A band was playing good music with plentiful of puyings gyrated on the floor.
Pretty good joint. And met with Bonkemon's puying ( from Baccara ). Nice syt.
TCSS, drank, danced liked no body business and later , walked sandwiching the puying between us. And both of us holding her hands ( 2 to 1 ).You have the mamasans from KISS and MIDNITE virtually jumped up from their seats in the patios, with hands outstretched and waved and greeted me. We went into Baccara. One syt on the downstairs floor was eyeing me. But she got small tits. Brutally, i said i wanted big tits. She however cannot make it especially when i made a joke about soaping up the underside of titties. Bonkemon, his puying, plus a few girls next to the one eyeing me laughed out after i made the joke. I do not care if i insulted or no give face to the puying. Its all mai pen lai, aw sanuk in an agogo bar. Later, one syt came and i nearly molested her. She virtually buggered off !!!. No big deal to me.

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 04:31 PM
KNS... ( Doc's order.... NO VIGOROUS EXERCISE! Siao liao...

Only ONE doctor's order !.

The other doctor would order you to do VIGOROUS EXERCISE......with a puying......so that you can puff and blow.....puff and sneeze.....and clear your stuffy nose while enjoying yourself !!!!.:D

So..... which advise or advice would you follow ?.:)

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 09:02 PM
wow, you also know about this????????:eek::eek:

Sorry, didn't catch your jokes...:D

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Only ONE doctor's order !.

The other doctor would order you to do VIGOROUS EXERCISE......with a puying......so that you can puff and blow.....puff and sneeze.....and clear your stuffy nose while enjoying yourself !!!!.:D

So..... which advise or advice would you follow ?.:)

Sound like given a BJ.:p

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Sound like given a BJ.:p

Girl moans when cuming.:)

leaseoflife grunts when ejaculating. Can clear stuffy nose.:p:D

yinyang
17-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Just some intel on bkk flights to share here. Searched for bkk fares both budget and regular. Got CX return for a steal at $246 direct from Cathay Pacific webbie next weekend return on weekday (if return mon up $325). Cheaper than budget going for about 270-300+ kns, with all restrictions + extras on baggage, seating etc. Only trade off is frequency -only 1 flight daily. My experience is that it's always punctual, as it's connecting to/from HK.

TG was doing $375. Watch out for annual SQ promo about 250+ restricted travel in low Oct period (small time window)

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Just some intel on bkk flights to share here. Searched for bkk fares both budget and regular. Got CX return for a steal at $246 direct from Cathay Pacific webbie next weekend return on weekday (if return mon up $325). Cheaper than budget going for about 270-300+ kns, with all restrictions + extras on baggage, seating etc. Only trade off is frequency -only 1 flight daily. My experience is that it's always punctual, as it's connecting to/from HK.

TG was doing $375. Watch out for annual SQ promo about 250+ restricted travel in low Oct period (small time window)

Flew a couple of times with CX at that rate and if not available will fly with TG at $290 from Kwang Chow Travel in GM but both come with restriction imposes. When coming back both airlines carry a lot of mainland chinese passengers group sitting at several back rows.
I usually check all flights info and rates with viasingapore.com run by Changi airport. There was a SG promotion going on at $308 with booking end 31st Aug and for departure 1st Sep to 18th Nov.

nibby
18-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Just came back last nite from LOS.
Had a good trip, though my first. Alot learning experience along the way. 1st time report strength to all Senior Bros, so pardon my prose:p.

13 Aug (FRI): Landed late at 10+ and immediately went hotel to change up. Went to SC and straightaway into Bacara. Not much lookers left so we just bought a drink and oogle. Finally, the mamasan got tired of us and chased us out :mad: Wasn't a pleasant experience as i had high hopes for Bacara prior to going. Nevertheless, i think we know how to handle the place next time we visit again.

14 Aug (SAT): Went to Rainbow 4 at around 9. Wasn't gonna leave empty handed this time round!
ALOT of lookers in R4 that night. Within 1/2 hr, my 2 friends quickly BFed 2 SYTs for LT. Not to lose out, chose a petite SYT (20yo) and left with my remaining friend and his girl. Back in hotel, bathed with the girl in bathtub and proceed to action. Nice C-cupper despite her small build. But too bad only allow ST cos she had to "go home early" :confused:. Next time will pay more to keep good ones for LT.

4 of us, plus 2 ladies, went to club after tht. Club was still fairly empty, chose a good spot near DJ and proceeded to scan the field. Not much action until i spotted a looker coming out from the Ladies. Her name was Mik. Got contact but she was with a customer so had to scan elsewhere. Nothing much until about 3 am, a gay and his girl friend suddenly took my hand from nowhere and pulled me to their table right across the dancefloor. Intro'd and proceeded to drink, smoke and grind. The girl was petite, cute and fair, working as a hostess in Japo KTV. Kept up tempo and managed to French the girl many times later in the night. 5 am the gay took me, the girl and some friends for makan. By this time, fucking, fucking tired and did not bring the girl back after the meal. On hindsight, should have done so, even if cant eat now, can warm up and eat later. LOL.... o well:cool:.

TBCont'd

yinyang
18-08-2010, 09:31 AM
TG at $290 from Kwang Chow Travel in GM but both come with restriction imposes. When coming back both airlines carry a lot of mainland chinese passengers group sitting at several back rows.
SG promotion going on at $308 with booking end 31st Aug and for departure 1st Sep to 18th Nov.
For promo pricing, you'd (realistically) expect restrictions. For TG, you've a menu choice on webbie to pay a small premium for flexibility (change, refundable). Helps if you are definite on travel dates. Budget's worse off, as they feed on $$ for everything and changes. Also not immune to PRC hordes.

You still walking it at travel shops for ticketing at GM (rather than direct airline webbies)? Guess for travel shops it's more personalised service and can even offload some from block bookings.

holymannn
18-08-2010, 10:32 AM
13th August 2010
touch down Suvarnabhumi around 4pm thai time, took a public cab to Darjelling hotel located at Sukhumvit soi 18. The hotel is quite hard to find. but it very near to Asok BTS station, just 3 mins walking. The hotel is small. just 20 rooms, but very cozy and clean. room is rather small either but very clean and neat. Another plus point for this hotel is free wifi.... I used my iphone skype to call to my HM... cheap... hehe. Another think to mention is that the bath room has a bathtub and a seethrough glass whereby you can see the gal up nam from your bed... haha. Rate is 1200baht with breakfast. Not a bad choice... It's near to everywhere....

Manage to visit angel massage on saturday evening. It's located at Sukhumvit soi 24. Just 1 BTS station from my hotel. Asking to view real person instead of picture... not really trust photo nowadays haha. Chose a gal name Tuna, pay 1500 (FJ) + 600 (massage) and go upstair.. room is run down, bed is small and feel not very comfortable.. but nvm la since already paid. Below is my FR:

Name: Tuna (driving new CRV one le, keng mak)
Hometown: bangkok
height: 162cm
weight: ~45kg i think
Skin: not fair but not very tan as well... just nice and smooth too
Look: 7/10 (semi milf look but sweet looking)
Boobs: 34D (very big and firm, can not really notice when she is on cloth. after undress, really caught my eyes and cant get my eye off her big boobs. actually i am not a boobs lover, but her 2 big boobs really make me horny, shit)
Catbath: no
FK: yes (feel like kissing lover, the feeling just nice)
Naty: Yes, no smell but i just lips touch.....
bbbbj: 6/10 (normal and acceptable)
massage: 8/10 (she use her big boobs to rub my back and front, syiok jing jing na)
fj: 8/10 (can see she is high and enjoy, various position and very accomodate, really like make love with gf, one word, syiok la)
WIR: sure la...

Clubbing Info
Muse
Location - Thonglor Soi 10
Not as big as funky and also not crowded as funky. Just nice. Spot few cute waitress. The live ban is good as well.
Was there 2 night with a friend of my who working in bkk. Party with my fb gals. wow they are very happening.... hehe... But I slept alone for 2 nights... Kan

BlueDragon193
18-08-2010, 10:38 AM
For promo pricing, you'd (realistically) expect restrictions. For TG, you've a menu choice on webbie to pay a small premium for flexibility (change, refundable). Helps if you are definite on travel dates. Budget's worse off, as they feed on $$ for everything and changes. Also not immune to PRC hordes.

You still walking it at travel shops for ticketing at GM (rather than direct airline webbies)? Guess for travel shops it's more personalised service and can even offload some from block bookings.

Agreed, going to KC is only at the last resort when most web fares are much higher at that time of travelling and also at the same time to change my bahts.

AssLover
18-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Went to lolitas on soi 8 in evening and got a girl called vew. STD 700 bhat beer and a fantastic blow job. The girl sucks me dry. Today went to grace hotel and got a Turkish girl with nice ass. sT 1500 bhat. Did her hard doggie stlye and pounded her for 15 min.....money worth spend. Tired now going back to adelphi suites....a great place with own washer and dryer....

nirvana123
18-08-2010, 07:58 PM
I got a very noobie question to ask. I have been to Bangkok for leisure and work many times over the years. However, I had never wanted to watch the so called "TIGER" show. But I have a friend who is going with me to Bangkok in January. Its a lady and she is curious about all these tiger shows. I heard horror stories abt going into those tiger shows by yourself and kena mafia charged highly for drinks. Any brothers can give any tips on how to find or how to go about watching tiger shows without kena all these things? I am not interested lah just want to bring her let her see and get kinky with her in the hotel at night haha!:D

Jackboy
18-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Went to SC and straightaway into Bacara. Not much lookers left so we just bought a drink and oogle. Finally, the mamasan got tired of us and chased us out :mad: Wasn't a pleasant experience as i had high hopes for Bacara prior to going.

My experience at Bacara was even worse. When I came in the place, stood there for quite some time but no staff bother to get me a seat. Finally I saw someone leaving from the front sofa seat and waved his friend goodbye. I immediately took the empty seat and suddenly this waitress shouted at me "Seat got customer". I told her "Customer already left" She got angry and shouted at me again "Got customer" In the end, I got fed up and left the place.

Then I hopped to Tilac. I took a vacant seat near the sofa. Then the waitress told me to use another seat in a rude manner. I shifted and ordered my drink. Then the waitress told me to use the sofa seat. My drink came and before I can took my sip, the waitress again told me to shift to another side in a rude manner as she has brought another 3 caucasians. I was so pissed off by the rude services and wanted to throw my drink at her face. Luckily, one of the caucasians talked to me nicely that its 3 of us and politely asked me to shift a bit.

I ve been both places many times and never got treated like that before.
The service standard has gone down many times. Think its because business are too good and therefore the staff do not want to serve a single lonely guy.
Anyway, I decided boycott Bacarra and Tilac, not to go there throw my money anymore. There are much better looking puyings at other bars.

Jackboy
18-08-2010, 09:36 PM
if my memory serves me correctly..BF is 600 baht and ST is 2000 and LT is 4000 at Nana/SC. But if you are lor maak maak then maybe she will give you little bit of discount :D

The above average looking ones will usually asked for ST 2k and LT4k especially at Rainbow bars. And most of them do not want to go LT. I rather look for the average ones at the less popular bars and they quote ST 1.5k and LT3k. Can try places like Spanky, G spot, Playskool or Lollipop in Nana. Suzie Wong, Sahara at Soi CB.

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I got a very noobie question to ask. I have been to Bangkok for leisure and work many times over the years. However, I had never wanted to watch the so called "TIGER" show. But I have a friend who is going with me to Bangkok in January. Its a lady and she is curious about all these tiger shows. I heard horror stories abt going into those tiger shows by yourself and kena mafia charged highly for drinks. Any brothers can give any tips on how to find or how to go about watching tiger shows without kena all these things? I am not interested lah just want to bring her let her see and get kinky with her in the hotel at night haha!:D

Please elaborate on what you meant by "TIGER" show.

1. Man and girl doing it in the bar ?.
or
2. Girl doing things with her pussy ?.

Please forget about Patpong sexy shows in the upstairs bars. All rip offs !.

I have not seen number 1 above in Bangkok bars so cannot help you on this one.But have been and seen number 2 above quite a number of times. So please elaborate your "TIGER" show and i can help you.

Jackboy
18-08-2010, 10:16 PM
1) Man & Girl performing live sex - I also never seen one in Thailand before.

2) Girls doing things with her pussy - Got many in Pattaya agogo bars. In BKK, saw one show at Long Gun at Soi Cowboy before was quite a few years back. Girls putting darts inside their pussy and shoot the balloons. They also put razor blades, bottles, eggs and anything that can fit inside their pussy. Dont bother to go the ones in Patpong upstairs bars. All are rip offs.

I dont really like the pussy shows as it spoils my little bro mood.

norice
18-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Jackboy,

You better cool off and go to Angeles City, they'll take care you like a baby! Filipinas are more entertaining than Thai girls!

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 10:32 PM

2) Girls doing things with her pussy - Got many in Pattaya agogo bars. In BKK, saw one show at Long Gun at Soi Cowboy before was quite a few years back. Girls putting darts inside their pussy and shoot the balloons. They also put razor blades, bottles, eggs and anything that can fit inside their pussy. Dont bother to go the ones in Patpong upstairs bars. All are rip offs.

Jackboy,

Ah so !. You also never seen performing live sex shows in Bangkok !.

The one in Long Gun was ok for me but it gets boring after i had seen it a couple of times. For newcomers, it will be an eye opener. And please hold the balloon above your head as the paper dart hit it. Do not hold the balloon in front of your face.

For nirvana123, please go to Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations, read post 2783 on page 186 for Long Gun pussy things. Long Gun is the third bar ( ? ) on your right of Soi Cowboy when you walk in from Asoke Rd ( Sukhumvit Soi 21 ).

I am in BKK and will check to see if Long Gun still has the show now but you want to see it in January 2011. Eh....... January is still far away. Got show in January, i would not know, leh !.

SanPiPa
18-08-2010, 11:39 PM
calling any spore bro in bkk NOW!!.

Got a lover(female 27 chinese sporean) in BKK now, alone on working trip.

she's horny now, i said got a "friend" in bkk, who is horny and maybe can meet her up.

face is chio, body on the plump sex, BJ skill damn power, can CIM.
158cm, 63kg i think. condom is a must for safety.

BEST IS FREE!!! any bro in bkk now want free free one,
quick pte me and i try to connect.

Mai Tu Liao. first come first serve.
must give me ur facebook or some pic, so i can show her,
wont reveal ur account to her dont worry.

It's real one, no joke!! hurry ah..

nirvana123
19-08-2010, 12:14 AM

Jackboy,

Ah so !. You also never seen performing live sex shows in Bangkok !.

The one in Long Gun was ok for me but it gets boring after i had seen it a couple of times. For newcomers, it will be an eye opener. And please hold the balloon above your head as the paper dart hit it. Do not hold the balloon in front of your face.

For nirvana123, please go to Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations, read post 2783 on page 186 for Long Gun pussy things. Long Gun is the third bar ( ? ) on your right of Soi Cowboy when you walk in from Asoke Rd ( Sukhumvit Soi 21 ).

I am in BKK and will check to see if Long Gun still has the show now but you want to see it in January 2011. Eh....... January is still far away. Got show in January, i would not know, leh !.

Hi both,
thanks for the help, dun think she is interested in those having sex one, those that perform tricks with the pussy or stunts one. Must be those that are safe to walk in and walk out safely one lah haha! heard those patpong will scam u like hell. So Long Gun is one of them? and pardon me...i tried to look for this AGOGO thread...its like non existent already?

MrDarkSide
19-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Today went to grace hotel and got a Turkish girl with nice ass. sT 1500 bhat.

:eek: I missed my chance. Damn.

indianmagicoil
19-08-2010, 03:29 AM
calling any spore bro in bkk NOW!!.

Got a lover(female 27 chinese sporean) in BKK now, alone on working trip.
she's horny now, i said got a "friend" in bkk, who is horny and maybe can meet her up.

BEST IS FREE!!! any bro in bkk now want free free one,
quick pte me and i try to connect.

It's real one, no joke!! hurry ah..
Wah FREE fuck? I wan but how long she stay this time? How often she comes to Bangkok? Can become my FB is chemistry is right... btw she got pix or not? Mine is below. Cheers bro!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1936/fuckonthe1stdate.jpg

indianmagicoil
19-08-2010, 03:34 AM
Hi both,
thanks for the help, dun think she is interested in those having sex one, those that perform tricks with the pussy or stunts one. Must be those that are safe to walk in and walk out safely one lah haha! heard those patpong will scam u like hell. So Long Gun is one of them? and pardon me...i tried to look for this AGOGO thread...its like non existent already?
Many years ago our tour guide asked us if we wanted to go. Went into some dodgy dimly lit shop house near Patpong. Can't remember how much I paid but got some Jap men already inside. Pussy tricks, lesbian and man & woman act. Sorry it was a group tour booked in Singapore so can't rmb the guide or the Thai agency's name. If skin think enough go into any travel agency/local tour operator and ask for it?

Yokosi
19-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Hi both,

Go into Soi Cowboy from Asoke Rd. Look at the right.

1st shop : a pool table bar.
2nd shop : stairs and a small hotel lobby.
3rd shop : Rawhide agogo bar.
4th shop : Cocktail bar
5th shop : LUCKY STAR ( with smaller Long Gun wordings ).

It is now LUCKY STAR.

Double confirmed that show starts at 10.40pm tonight because i was there.

No entry charge. Just order your drinks and sit on the sofas near the walls or on the stools next to the bar. You will immediately get a bill that is standard ( Thb 130 for Black Label with water ).

Two couples ( ang mo ) were in the bar. With a lady customer, the agogo ladies would not disturb you.

Also confirmed that the pussy show will start every day even until you come in January.

Safe to walk in and out.

leaseoflife
19-08-2010, 09:14 AM

Go into Soi Cowboy from Asoke Rd. Look at the right.

3rd shop : Rawhide agogo bar.

Ya, thought I have seen it once at Rawhide two months ago during my last trip. Not too sure, 'cause I am not that keen on this kinda show. Sama sama Bro Jackboy, it spoils my mood. Pussy aren't made for opening bottle caps, u know :rolleyes:

Anyway, now I am finally relaxing in LOS. Touched down yest at around 7.30pm, and tirak was waiting for me at the meeting point. Went to hotel, check-in, cuddle a bit :D, and then off to Vientiane Kitchen for dinner ard 9pm. First time there, as I just read about the place prior to gg over. anyway, not that many people, prob due to weekday, but the food was not bad. Tirak loves crab, so ordered one for her but KNS, set me back by 800bht. No choice lah... the last trip promised to bring her out for dinner, but ended up going out with Bro ML and JC every nite. 555+. Ordered a few other dishes, drank plenty of beer and ended up with an almost 2k bht bill. Sigh... today must go somewhere cheaper.

Anyway, after that, I was half 'mao' already. Went to 7s to buy some drinks, ciggies, etc, and headed back. Tirak watched TV while I settle some work. I went off to bath and came out, finding her fallen asleep on the sofa. Carried her to the bedroom and i continued watching tele. After that, nothing to watch on tele, so......... i fell asleep as well :p

Woke up in the middle of the night (dunno why), and started what I came to LOS for. 555+ She woke up, and we had some fun, before falling asleep again after that.

Now, I am having my brekkie in the hotel, while she is still snoring away in the room. See if can get a "desert" later before heading for Erawan. Planning to get a good scrub at Sazanka with Bro ML later today.

Oh, did I mention the hotel has a big bath tub that can fit two! :D

leaseoflife
19-08-2010, 09:17 AM
By the way, forgot to say... any bro knows if there is any cheaper seafood place around sukhv?

leaseoflife
19-08-2010, 09:42 AM
To bros who PM me that I spent a little too much on dinner, I agree. :)

That's why looking for cheaper alternatives to have seafood. But since I am not paying market rate for my gal, so give and take a little.

anyway, heard that Chinatown area got plenty of open air seafood places. Is that true? Any bros know of any good and cheap ones?

Yokosi
19-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Ya, thought I have seen it once at Rawhide two months ago during my last trip. Not too sure, 'cause I am not that keen on this kinda show. Sama sama Bro Jackboy, it spoils my mood. Pussy aren't made for opening bottle caps, u know :rolleyes:

Can be difficult as i always think that the pussy show is at Rawhide. Usually i would first step inside Rawhide first and " Oh, wrong bar for the show ! " and go to LUCKY STAR.

Yes, the show is at LUCKY STAR and not at Rawhide.

If anyone wanna see the show, you better go in early at around 10.00pm when the 3 coyotes are gyrating on the stage.

When the show was about to start, i paid my bill and went to Midnite Bar. It does get boring.....same show with multiple mini events such as blowing a trumpet, etc. Nothing much in Midnite Bar except a new pole stage. Went there just to met my other mamasan and had a drink with her and off i went to meet another SBF member. We went to NEP and entered Rainbow 4 and later, to Obession.

Nah !. Only wanna see some beautiful katoeys. It was very disciplined in this ladyboy bar. You have to control the situation. And make it clear that you are in the bar for a drink only. Had a drink here with the papasan and katoeys #17 and #11 can be actual girls because due to other "features" , the rest looked more manly in one way or the other. But all have balls and penis hidden in their underwear, as confirmed by the papasan who enjoyed his Coca-Cola. Don't understand why 3 Japanese were kissing their respective katoeys on a sofa. In Malaysia, we have our pondans. In Singapore, there are ladyboys near Changi Village. In Thailand, katoeys are here. In Japan.....................no pondans, ladyboys or katoeys ?????.:confused:

moonlight
19-08-2010, 10:27 AM
To bros who PM me that I spent a little too much on dinner, I agree. :)

That's why looking for cheaper alternatives to have seafood. But since I am not paying market rate for my gal, so give and take a little.

anyway, heard that Chinatown area got plenty of open air seafood places. Is that true? Any bros know of any good and cheap ones?

yo bro
chinatown very cheap n good seafood (TK seafood) want to go ?

cheers

leaseoflife
19-08-2010, 11:00 AM
yo bro
chinatown very cheap n good seafood (TK seafood) want to go ?

cheers

Wah bro, you online so early har! :D Sure, why not? You know when I am here, I am pretty much "anything goes" But hor, can go after we go sazanka first? Told my gal I have to meet up with you to discuss "something" first.555+ Anyway, she woke up, watch tv, and went back to bed... 555+ I don't mind, cos I dun have an itiernary to follow.

So, you want to give me a call when you are done with your stuff? We go for our scrub, then head down to makan. How?

yinyang
19-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Pussy aren't made for opening bottle caps, u know :rolleyes:
Different strokes for people, but turn off for me too. Show came with my entry to Secrets in Phuket, with ugly and pensioned (almost pitiful) woman doing the tricks with darts/balloons.
Woke up in the middle of the night (dunno why), and started what I came to LOS for.
Oh, did I mention the hotel has a big bath tub that can fit two!
So you cleared your sinuses:p? Got airport VIP meet and greet reception, somemore. Not AG anymore, but suk still? My turn next weekend.

On more affordable seafood place suk, skip the main tourist traps like big seafood joint down on soi near Emporium (forgot name). For suk, you could try that thai/chinese tze char restaurant directly below Thong Lor BTS station (as I mentioned previously). Got few tables outside pavement (your smokie) if you don't mind traffic noise. Else it's aircon inside seats 10 tables or so. Has usual tze char display, including seafood. Fresh oysters too for your zinc boost. Only opens from 5pm to morning, can speak teochew.

holymannn
19-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Good one... I don't want free stuff... I will go if she pay me... I am hiso gigolo ma.... Wahaha

Wah FREE fuck? I wan but how long she stay this time? How often she comes to Bangkok? Can become my FB is chemistry is right... btw she got pix or not? Mine is below. Cheers bro!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1936/fuckonthe1stdate.jpg

indianmagicoil
19-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Good one... I don't want free stuff... I will go if she pay me... I am hiso gigolo ma.... Wahaha
As can see from my pix I short, fat & ugly unlike u tall & hansum!

Bro LOL - looking for cheap seafood on Suk is "ocean bottom looking for needle".

Chinatown have 2 roadside BBQ place - Bro ML shld know the place. Go early coz can b crowded. Never been there in awhile coz traffic at Yaowarat is a killer.

Other than Hway Kwang (fav Noi Seafood) area some others I've been too include the Ari and Ladprao/Ramintra areas. LP/RI is rather far though but if going try this place near the Town In Town Hotel very popular with Thais coz always crowded.

Jackboy
19-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Nana Liquid at Nana Hotel (ex nana angels disco)

Went inside the Nana Liquid on Sat at around 02:30 to check it out.
I got to say, they made a great job, the place looks way cooler than the old nana disco. You see some people dancing but not a disco with a "dancing" area like in the past.The place is opened till 05:00 which is great for late drinkers after their stint at NEP.

At the time i saw a nice crowd of ppl and girls around waiting to entertain the lonely guy if needed.NO cover charge at all and i hope they'll keep it this way.

nibby
20-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Cont'd
15 Aug (SUN): Woke up at noon feeling like fuck from last night. Slept alone again but 2 bad no mood to boogie last night. Called the girl, Mik, that i semi "picked up" last night to try my luck. Surprisingly, was very accommodating and agreed to visit me at my hotel after i finish shopping.

So quickly shop finish call her and agreed to meet at 6. Waited till 7 and no sign but lucky last min she called and ask me to pick her up near hotel. Looks were 7.5/10, slightly less than inside club :p but still nice. Chatted and found out she worked in one of the Rainbows. Initially she dint wanna tango so i had to use alot creativity, finally manage to lick her tits. Both horny, mai tu liao, but before action she ask me to BF her so she can go to work later at 11pm instead of 8. Only BF so, what the heck, 600 nia.

Quickly undress and live firing:) After session, chatted and found out she was from Chiangmai, only started 3 mths ago. Apparently she is quite Ang in her club and get 2 - 3 barfines every night. So i guess tan dio for me :p

Went for dinner near Nana (treat her) and parted ways, promised to look for her next time i come. Rest of mission was uneventful due to low funds and low energy. Went to Thermae and Bossy later in the night but my 2 heads couldn't click with the ladies. Thermae ladies are nice though, have to make a note to pick up 1 from there next time. Any bros got any nice Thermae experience?

LOS can be very addictive for the noobie like me, so planning for next trip in Jan 11 liao. Next time go can jio some Laojiaos here to party. :)

holymannn
20-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Thanks... Will try it next time.

Btw, brought 1 of my facebook gal to have western food at kwanchitr restaurant. Seems to be she didn't appreciate the food there. Haha... She said too 'hiso' to her....

As can see from my pix I short, fat & ugly unlike u tall & hansum!

Bro LOL - looking for cheap seafood on Suk is "ocean bottom looking for needle".

Chinatown have 2 roadside BBQ place - Bro ML shld know the place. Go early coz can b crowded. Never been there in awhile coz traffic at Yaowarat is a killer.

Other than Hway Kwang (fav Noi Seafood) area some others I've been too include the Ari and Ladprao/Ramintra areas. LP/RI is rather far though but if going try this place near the Town In Town Hotel very popular with Thais coz always crowded.

leaseoflife
20-08-2010, 12:00 PM
So you cleared your sinuses:p? Got airport VIP meet and greet reception, somemore. Not AG anymore, but suk still? My turn next weekend.

On more affordable seafood place suk, skip the main tourist traps like big seafood joint down on soi near Emporium (forgot name). For suk, you could try that thai/chinese tze char restaurant directly below Thong Lor BTS station (as I mentioned previously).

Sinuses treatment in progress. :D So far so good... but I am running a little low on energy liao.555+ Cheong a little too hard in the past 36 hours.

Oh ya, missed out the tze char rest. you mentioned. Promised my gal to bring her to TWD as she likes that place. Will make a mental note the next time rd.

KNS... 2 nights down and 2 nights to go... time flies when you are having fun. At first thought have plenty of time this trip. :mad:

Thanks bro, for the info. Bro ML mentioned this kinda place to me before. Have not gotten a chance to go down. It's the one with buffet, issit?

leaseoflife
20-08-2010, 12:35 PM
:DDay 2:

Continuing from what I left off, yesterday started only at noon. Tirak slept like no tomorrow, and we only went out at around 12pm :) Went to Erawan to pray for good luck, and the hawker selling me the flowers, joss sticks and candles tried to rip me off by adding in more things. Wanted me to pay 1700bht for 2 sets of offering. Told her this is not my first time, and I only want some basic stuff. But she kept saying this good, that good. The other lady beside her knew I was getting a little impatient, and took out the unrequired stuff out smilingly. In the end, I was happier, so gotten an extra stuff and pay off 600bht for two sets.

Weather here was damn hot yest, and it was waste in Erawan. by the time I was donw, I was totally drenched in sweat (well...almost). After that, headed for MBK to get some stuff. Had jap food in MBK with tirak. Pretty cheap, bill was only 250bht for 2 main course, 2 sides and 2 drinks. After that, went for swensens for icecream, and then got my stuff.

Arranged to meet Bro ML, so headed back to hotel ard 5pm (I was late... misjudged the time). Tirak went off for dinner and a change of clothes with her friends, while Bro ML and myself went to my long-awaited Sazanka. Another good experience! Damn good scrub and massage, and I ended up sleeping. Wondered if I snored too loud.

After that, went off for dinner at some food stalls at the roadside, and went to AGG to have a drink, and oogle. Went to Shark first, but pretty avg yest. After that, went to Barccara. Did not enjoy there. One of the puyings whom we both know asked me if i was still in contact with one of the gals (L) whom I was pretty closed to, and I was at a sudden loss of words, 'cause I did not thing she will rem and that L and I were history. Anyway, was pretty much more pissed off by the puying (noon or something) that she brought along. Bought her a drink as she was my friend's friend, but in less than 10 mins, she asked for another one. I shook my head and say "too fast". Sensing my irritation, she quickly said menpairai and say is ok. I am not one with will save on LDs and I know she is doing it as part of her job, but I do expect the girl to "zi dong" a little. Anyway, left after a while to head to rawhide. My regular not ard, so chatted up with another one whom I spoke to the last trip there. Bought her a drink, stayed for a while, and then left around 10.30pm. Don't know why, but not much of a mood. Prob due to the early shot at Sazanka, and the thought of my tirak will be back in my hotel later in the night. Anyway, after that, bought some beers and stuff, and Bro ML sent me back to hotel.

By the way, Bro ML is definitely one of the "ang pai" in SC. Everywhere we walk, puyings and mamasans alike will know him :D

Okie... will continue on next post... cos this one very long liao...

leaseoflife
20-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Ok... continue to complete the rest of the night quickly, as tirak is hungry and waiting for me.

Went back to hotel, but tirak not back yet. Took my time to do some baht accounting to see how much I have left, took a bath and then watched Benjamin Buttons :rolleyes: Tirak came back ard midnight, and she was a little high (Great!). Before long, my tele was switched off by her and my tongue fight started. Battle took a little longer due to fatigue and earlier expended rounds, but I have to say this is definitely one of the best I ever had. Damn passionate! Shan't go into details, and battle ceased around 2.30am, which by then, I was totally drained. Bathed, and straight to Zzzz....

Morning woke up abt 10am, and I went for brekkie alone (as usual, cos she really sleeps in). Came back and here I am writing this FR ;)

2 and a half days to go, and I really hate to think of gg back.

Ok lah... that's all for now. Sorry for the brief FR, cos tirak's waiting. Will update again.

Playman
20-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Ok... continue to complete the rest of the night quickly, as tirak is hungry and waiting for me.

Went back to hotel, but tirak not back yet. Took my time to do some baht accounting to see how much I have left, took a bath and then watched Benjamin Buttons :rolleyes: Tirak came back ard midnight, and she was a little high (Great!). Before long, my tele was switched off by her and my tongue fight started. Battle took a little longer due to fatigue and earlier expended rounds, but I have to say this is definitely one of the best I ever had. Damn passionate! Shan't go into details, and battle ceased around 2.30am, which by then, I was totally drained. Bathed, and straight to Zzzz....

Morning woke up abt 10am, and I went for brekkie alone (as usual, cos she really sleeps in). Came back and here I am writing this FR ;)

2 and a half days to go, and I really hate to think of gg back.

Ok lah... that's all for now. Sorry for the brief FR, cos tirak's waiting. Will update again.

Great FR......keep it cumming shifu....thanks!:D

moonlight
20-08-2010, 05:09 PM
:DDay 2:

Continuing from what I left off, yesterday started only at noon. Tirak slept like no tomorrow, and we only went out at around 12pm :) Went to Erawan to pray for good luck, and the hawker selling me the flowers, joss sticks and candles tried to rip me off by adding in more things. Wanted me to pay 1700bht for 2 sets of offering. Told her this is not my first time, and I only want some basic stuff. But she kept saying this good, that good. The other lady beside her knew I was getting a little impatient, and took out the unrequired stuff out smilingly. In the end, I was happier, so gotten an extra stuff and pay off 600bht for two sets.

Weather here was damn hot yest, and it was waste in Erawan. by the time I was donw, I was totally drenched in sweat (well...almost). After that, headed for MBK to get some stuff. Had jap food in MBK with tirak. Pretty cheap, bill was only 250bht for 2 main course, 2 sides and 2 drinks. After that, went for swensens for icecream, and then got my stuff.

Arranged to meet Bro ML, so headed back to hotel ard 5pm (I was late... misjudged the time). Tirak went off for dinner and a change of clothes with her friends, while Bro ML and myself went to my long-awaited Sazanka. Another good experience! Damn good scrub and massage, and I ended up sleeping. Wondered if I snored too loud.

After that, went off for dinner at some food stalls at the roadside, and went to AGG to have a drink, and oogle. Went to Shark first, but pretty avg yest. After that, went to Barccara. Did not enjoy there. One of the puyings whom we both know asked me if i was still in contact with one of the gals (L) whom I was pretty closed to, and I was at a sudden loss of words, 'cause I did not thing she will rem and that L and I were history. Anyway, was pretty much more pissed off by the puying (noon or something) that she brought along. Bought her a drink as she was my friend's friend, but in less than 10 mins, she asked for another one. I shook my head and say "too fast". Sensing my irritation, she quickly said menpairai and say is ok. I am not one with will save on LDs and I know she is doing it as part of her job, but I do expect the girl to "zi dong" a little. Anyway, left after a while to head to rawhide. My regular not ard, so chatted up with another one whom I spoke to the last trip there. Bought her a drink, stayed for a while, and then left around 10.30pm. Don't know why, but not much of a mood. Prob due to the early shot at Sazanka, and the thought of my tirak will be back in my hotel later in the night. Anyway, after that, bought some beers and stuff, and Bro ML sent me back to hotel.

By the way, Bro ML is definitely one of the "ang pai" in SC. Everywhere we walk, puyings and mamasans alike will know him :D

Okie... will continue on next post... cos this one very long liao...

yo bro

u still having lot of fun 555+

ok see u on sat for dinner with cool

cheers

LeZen
20-08-2010, 07:46 PM
hey yo i am here at bangkok this very moment.
But sad to say I am super bored.. i Dunno where to go...
last night SNOP but was bored didn't manage to approch any girls cos dunno how.... sad...
Please advice wat should i do...
Where should i go?
Any brothers got any contacts around here for fl ot even papasan or mamasan?
or any brothers here now can bring me around lol please pm me.

Jia lat sia... Dunno wat to do..

scorelan
21-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Wah bro, you online so early har! :D Sure, why not? You know when I am here, I am pretty much "anything goes" But hor, can go after we go sazanka first? Told my gal I have to meet up with you to discuss "something" first.555+ Anyway, she woke up, watch tv, and went back to bed... 555+ I don't mind, cos I dun have an itiernary to follow.

So, you want to give me a call when you are done with your stuff? We go for our scrub, then head down to makan. How?

Bro,
enjoy ur stay here. Too bad i will be going back today.. Hope we can chiong together next time... Cheers.

chameleon589
21-08-2010, 08:11 AM
last night SNOP but was bored didn't manage to approch any girls cos dunno how.... sad...
Where should i go?

Sure or not ? How long u stay in BKK ? When u going back ? 1st time in BKK ?
As long as u have vitamin M ,u can have fun anytime.

leaseoflife
21-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Great FR......keep it cumming shifu....thanks!:D

No la bro... you are one of my sifu during my initiation leh! Always rem your PM during my "flame war" with bro Adidas in the beginning. 555

yo bro

u still having lot of fun 555+

ok see u on sat for dinner with cool

cheers

Yup!!! It's always fun being here. Call me when you want to meet. Let me have some advance warning. Going over to tirak's place for a while later. So, need some time to get back.

Bro,
enjoy ur stay here. Too bad i will be going back today.. Hope we can chiong together next time... Cheers.

Sure bro... definitely. I'm also going back tomorrow... super sian. KNS... time flies... too fast!

Where should i go?

Juz head to SC or Nana.

indianmagicoil
21-08-2010, 03:01 PM
brought 1 of my facebook gal to have western food at kwanchitr restaurant. Seems to be she didn't appreciate the food there. Haha... She said too 'hiso' to her....
Face Book = FB / fuck buddy = FB... 555+ new secret code?

Thanks bro, for the info. Bro ML mentioned this kinda place to me before. Have not gotten a chance to go down. It's the one with buffet, issit?
Nope. Its roadside stall. Starts around 6/7pm when the workers start setting up tables/chairs and getting the BBQ going. Have 2 competing stalls opposite each other. Along Yaowarat Road, entrance of soi goin into place a lot of shark fin & bird nest restaurant. Sorry dunno name or MGR.

Where should i go?
Jia lat sia! Is this post for real? :rolleyes:
If it is... my advice is to pack your bags and catch the first plane back to Singapore. Your existence in Bangkok is a waste of time. Save the money go GL ($50 up) or call one of those on-line OKTs ($120 upwards) for a 100% guaranteed fuck.

Jackboy
21-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Where should i go?

5555555555555555 Are you an Alien?

Just hail a cab tell the driver take you to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong.
or take a train to Huay Kwang and walk down to Nataree, Emmanuelle, or walk up to Poseidon, Coba Cabana.
If you like to hit the clubs, then tell driver go to RCA or Hollyood Ratchada.

leaseoflife
21-08-2010, 05:30 PM
5555555555555555 Are you an Alien?

Just hail a cab tell the driver take you to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong.
or take a train to Huay Kwang and walk down to Nataree, Emmanuelle, or walk up to Poseidon, Coba Cabana.
If you like to hit the clubs, then tell driver go to RCA or Hollyood Ratchada.

555+ Come to think abt it, I was like him lah. Totally lost in the past. Still remember not knowing the existence of SC and Nana, and ended up calling callgirls up to hotels. What's worse.... did not know the meaning of gal-friendly hotel, and paid the 600bht " BF" to the hotel :mad:

Anyway, continuing from my last FR. After completing my short FR yesterday, I went off lunch with tirak at a roast duck coffeeshop situated at the junction between thanon suk and soi 15. This was recommended by bro ML yest. It is a little run-down and with some not very friendly local staff, but not bad in terms of food and prices. Was too hungry, so ended up over-ordering, 555+

After that, we headed for Siam Ocean World, as tirak has never been there. She machiam like a school kid on the first excursion like that, taking pics with her phone until no more memory. It was quite fun lah, ending with the 4D animated show.

Went for Swensens after that, and headed back to hotel. Was still feeling kinda shack after a late night, so slept from 5+ until 8+pm.

Woke up, bathed and we headed for a local TWD around 9.30pm with tirak's few friends. I must say this is quite different from the other two TWD i have gone before. No show, but music band throughout and the atmosphere is definitely better. We were dancing, drinking laughing (though half the time, we can't hear what one another is saying). Ordered 1 bottle of JW red label whisky and drank the night away. We only left when it closed at 2am, and the five of us came back to the hotel, as the gals needed the toilet. Bathed again, but was too shacked and mao to do anything else. Fell asleep halfway when watching Blade, but tirak was long gone in dreamland.

Woked up around 6+am, blurred like sotong, with head spinning. But the view of a warm body beside me stirred me up a little. Had a little fun raba here and there, but somehow body was not up to it. Fell asleep again until noon this morn. So, no action to report. :D

After waking up at noon, decided to head to On Nut as I wanted to get some boxer shorts that I have gotten some time back. Like the material. Had lunched at MK, shopped a little, and now, back in hotel. Wanted to get some fun, but damn, tirak's "auntie" came to visit at the wrong time. So, guess no more action from tirak until next trip. Anyway, poor thing lah... poor gal having some bad cramps, so I gave her some med and ask her go and sleep.

Have arranged to meet Bro ML and JC tonight for dinner before deciding where else to go. Thinking maybe go for a ST for a last hurray. See how it goes.

Now, a little sian, 'cause tomorrow gg back laeo. Tirak teared a little when talking abt it. Not sure if she is a grammy winner, or is it for real, but it feels damn good to be missed, and at the same time, simply took my heart away. Going to talk to Bro ML tonite for advice, 'cause she asked if I would like to go back to her hometown next time. Like I mentioned, not sure if she is grammy winner, but i do feel that she seems to be taking the thing into a next phase. Maybe the fact that I have been talking to her over the phone for months since we first met, and the fact that this is the fourth trip I have came back to look for her. Yup, I agree I may be a KC somewhat, but I prefer ease with familiarity. Anyway, see how it goes. :)

Oh, last note before I sign off for now. The reason why I bothered to write FR is not to boost my ego or what-not. But simply, I enjoy reading back what my escapades have been in the past, something to remember about. So, to those who may have zapped me, it is not to get my ego stroked. :rolleyes:

Jackboy
21-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Oil Massage at Sukhumvit Rd, Soi 8
(please do not zap me if you find this FR not your cup of tea)

I traveled to LOS many times but have never tried oil massage because hated the oily feeling and also hard to wash off. On Monday I walked past this clean massage shop located at the corner of soi 8 facing Sukhumvit Rd. In fact I have passed by the shop many times before but did not go in because they always displayed a menu in japanese and I thought the place must be rather expensive and catered for jap tourists. Somehow on that day as I walked past, 2 syt masseuses in their white uniforms inside the shop caught my eyes. I could see them massage 2 Caucasians on the arm chairs. Usually the clean shops like these hire old ladies to do massage. As I felt my legs aching after all day walking, I decided to go inside have a try on their thai massage and hoping that a syt could serve me. Thai massage was 350 thb but they charge only 250thb for one hour.

I was shown into a cubicle and asked to change into their robe. The interior looks old but the mattress and the robe that I changed into still looked okay. I layed faced down while waiting for the masseuse. Then she came in, I did not managed to look at her face. During the back massage, I chit chatted with her. She's from Chiangmai, age 29 and can speak quite fluent english. The thai massage was not too strong or too soft just the right strength for me. She recommended to try her oil massage but I declined. After finishing the back, she asked me to turn and face up. Wow!!! What a ravishing beauty...I could see her face clearly now but she looks a syt category even though she is 29 yrs of age. Fair, slim and also in the white uniform. To me she looks like the Project Superstar, Kelly Poon 潘嘉丽 especially her smile. Her teeth so white. When she pressed down near my groin area and looked at me, my little bro immediately marikita as I was not wearing anything under. She could see my rod salute her.

One hour passed and she told me she's finished the thai massage. I asked her if I take the oil massage, is she the one going to serve me? She said yes and she told me to remove my robe and lie down first. I clarified "Everything off?? She nodded. I felt excited as this is the first time a syt looking masseuse see me naked in a clean massage shop. I have paid high price and tried such sensual massage at the Katong area in Sin before but the feeling here is so much different. I got so excited even before she started. That kind of excitement and nervousness it's so hard to describe.

Soon she came inside with the oil. She covered my ass only using a towel and spread my legs wide apart. My hairy balls were exposed to her view. My whole body was cold and shivering even though it was super hot outside. She used her warm hands to apply and rub the oil starting from my upper back and shoulder and worked down to my legs. She used a lot of oil to make sure that my whole back was covered with oil. After the legs, she took off the towel and worked on my backside and then rubbed my inner thighs areas. She accidentally brushed her hands again my balls. I meant she really did not do that on purpose as I mentioned it's a clean shop. That was so sensational even its only my back only. Next she asked me to turn over. (Con't)

Jackboy
21-08-2010, 06:54 PM
I slowly turned over as I wanted to flash my groin area for her to see. She smiled and then covered my groin area using the towel leaving parts of my balls exposed to her view. She applied oil and worked from my lower left leg and then slowly up to my inner thighs area. She again accidentally brushed against my balls. Immediately, my little bro marikita again. I am sure that some sperm have spilled out unnoticed. The she started from my right leg. This time I told her that I felt very hot and I took away the towel leaving me totally naked on the mattress. She just smiled when she saw my full frontal view. She continued to massage my inner thigh area and she again brushed my balls a few times. I couldn’t take it anymore. I caught her hand and put it on my cock. She quickly withdrew her hand and shook her head politely. I offered her 500thb to give me a hj but she declined then I upped my offer to 1000thb and she still said no. She suggested that I can try at other massage shops inside the soi 8. I gave up asking. She covered my body with the towel again and resume the massage. I continued to chit chat with her and found out that she’s actually still single and stay at the shop. I asked her how come she’s suay mak mak yet still single. She replied she has to work and have no time for bf. As she was sitting near me, I tried to touch and rubbed her back. She let me carry on. Next she covered my groin area with the towel and pressed them again. I looked at her face and reached out to touch her hair. She smiled and asked me whether want to continue with foot massage at the sofa downstairs. I said no but I only keen in balls massage. She smiled and said no again. She finished the massage and asked me to shower myself.

When I finished my shower and returned to the cubicle, she already left. I was hoping to get her contact number to “psycho” her when I returned to Sin. When I went down, she was already waiting at the door entrance waiting to show me out. Oh Shit! Lost my chance. I paid 250thb for thai massage and 500 thb for the oil massage. The cashier also looked good even though she’s in her 30s I guess. I walked to the entrance passed 100thb tip to her and waved goodbye. See you next time. Unfortunately, I have to catch my flight back to Sin.

Name : L****
Origin : Chiangmai
Looks : 8.5/ 10 (looks better than Kelly Poon). Type of girl you wont be afraid to show your parents.
Body : Slim, slender, long straight hair, smells good (ha ha)
Skin : No wrinkles, no scars, no flaws on her face, fair skinned.
Marital Status : Single
Experience : Excited, nervous, sensational.
RTF : “I’ll be Back”

I know some samsters will be laughing at me why all the HOO HAA with this oil massage thingy. During my past trips to LOS since 1996, the routine were always frequent agogo bars or massage parlours, paid and fucked the WLs many times. Probably, I have felt numb and find contact with non working ladies more excited and interesting especially ONS. And the oil massage really felt very sensational. It can really wake you UP.

Hope samsters will contribute more FRs on how they hit the non WLs, uni girls in the clubs, food courts or shopping centres. Felt kind of numb reading FRs on the WLs took from the NEP, SCB and the MPs.

LeZen
21-08-2010, 09:41 PM
-.-"
i not alien lo.... went snop 2 nights liao... tonight 3rd night... most likely there again...
Cos i came to fins my sg friend who came here to work.. but he damn "leong" now... so i very very lost la...
no life sial.. somemore i buy 1 way ticket nsportal apply till friday... wa lao wasted sia..
he keep telling me this place ex that place ex... he dun want go.. And i quite scared go alone afraid kanna 'tok'... i dunno wat to do la... was hoping some brother out there can gimme some contacts here or something haiz...
main reason is wife go overseas la so i tried some fl in sg that think back might as well come thailand since everyone say here is heaven.. but end up like that...
any way i got a hi-card.. this is my number here. 0838572685 so if any brother kind enough can call me lo... lol
lost sheep. tonight asked a girl i met first night from snop see if wanna "pai tiao" end up say snop again.. wa lao.. hope tonight got storey to tell but most likely hard la haha.

yinyang
21-08-2010, 10:23 PM
returned to the cubicle, she already left. I was hoping to get her contact number to “psycho” her when I returned to Sin. When I went down, she was already waiting at the door entrance waiting to show me out. Oh Shit! Lost my chance.
All's not lost, can try calling her at that outlet mah. Can work on her, until your next trip:p

Jackboy
21-08-2010, 11:36 PM
I 've thought of that too.
But I dont think the boss allows their staff to talk on the phone.

Triple-X
21-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey bro Jackboy,nice FR,i enjoy reading that! :)

Dun be afraid to write that out cos that happens to me pretty often too.Those pay-bang too routine and boring sometimes.The thought of whether u can hook up a gal,be it can bang anot doesnt matters,its the thrill,excitement and anticipation of what u will get,what she will do and what happens next thats the point! :D

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 12:08 AM
After the sensual oil massage at Soi 8, I decided to drop by Thonglor 1 to look for my regular girl, DR*** for release. I also took the oil massage this time 400thb and FJ 1500thb. After the session, I chit chatted with her. She told me the day before she also serviced a young Singapore guy but he only wanted a hj and she agreed to accept 500thb only but no auto roaming allowed. During the hj session, he did not keep his promise and continued to autoroam her. My girl told him cannot. The guy then slapped her face and hit her. When I heard this from her, I wished I could find a hole to hide myself immediately.

If you are that guy and you are reading this now, please beware that bad karma will fall on you. But then again, I know that there are some foreigners who pretended to be Singaporeans when they cheong in LOS. My tirak studies in the day time and she works part time to support her studies and family. I really dont understand why guys like to treat the WLs so badly. They also have flesh and blood and work for a living like us...

indianmagicoil
22-08-2010, 04:33 AM
555+ Come to think abt it, I was like him lah. Totally lost in the past... So, to those who may have zapped me, it is not to get my ego stroked.
He juz wan someone to hold his hand and walk around BKK like 2 Banglas at Serangoon Road on Sunday! 555+ yah definitely not your ego but your little bro tat needs stroking!

Hope samsters will contribute more FRs on how they hit the non WLs, uni girls in the clubs, food courts or shopping centres. Felt kind of numb reading FRs on the WLs took from the NEP, SCB and the MPs.
Great FR! I also kanna one time many years ago at massage joint next to Westin Hotel (sorry dunno wat soi). Got SYT in clean massage keep touching me here and there but tat time poot Thai mai dai and dunno how to "sian"+follow up so left it as is :rolleyes: KNN tink already really wasted but not as blur (or act blur) as our lil' bro LeZen...

AssLover
22-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Jackboy..I am at soi 8 at adelphi where did you have the massage? Please also pm me location of place at thonglor 1 and girl you will recommend. Will write FR. Sad some one slapped the girl.....shows poor character.

AssLover
22-08-2010, 10:13 AM
There is another good massage place on soi 8 called Ayanna. A BJ bar called lolitta second right street after you enter soi 8. Other two massage place on soi8 as you enter from suv can provide FJ. Lolitta is a Geary place to get a great BJ....try KAE or SA. Takes the whole brother in and sucks you till dry for 700 b and you get a beer!

KatoeyLover69
22-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Nana Entertainment Plaxa ( NEP ) undergoing renovation

One of Bangkok's most notorious nightspots, Nana Entertainment Plaza ( NEP ) on Sukhumvit Soi 4, is getting a facelift. Many of the mostly foreign customers who frequent Nana Plaza have been surprised to find that all the beer bars on the ground floor in the middle of the complex have been demolished.

The open area in the centre of the three-storey complex is now a construction site, and the hundreds of bar girls and ladyboys who work in Nana Plaza have to skirt around bags of cement and building material to get to the many go-go bars and other businesses that were set up there in the early 1990s.

The square, where construction work has been going on for a few weeks, is surrounded by three-storey buildings housing dozens of entertainment venues, including go-go and ladyboy bars.

A tall foreigner, who some of the bar girls called ''boss'', has been directing workers at the construction site.

He was reluctant to talk, as was a Thai manager of the construction firm doing the work.

But according to a source, the demolition of the beer bars at Nana Plaza was prompted by a visit by officials from the Klong Toey district office.

''After the Santika pub fire on New Year's Eve in 2008 that resulted in many deaths and injuries, officials came to the plaza to check safety issues such as fire exits.

''They want to prevent a similar accident happening here,'' said the source.

''They expressed concern about the fire hazard caused by those beer bars because they were blocking the way for fire trucks to reach any of the buildings behind them.

''If fire broke out at Nana Plaza it would cause another tragedy, so the officials ordered that those beer bars be torn down.''

When the ''boss'' was asked if the reason for the facelift was due to safety concerns by local authorities, he simply answered: ''Maybe. But there are also other reasons.''

Ms Pen, a bartender at Nana Plaza who has worked there for many years, said the square in the centre of the complex was originally a car park, but someone decided to open a small bar and more were added later on.

''Many foreigners have complained for years that Nana Plaza is a fire trap, posing a danger to hundreds of customers and employees alike, because there is only one way to escape _ and that is through the narrow entrance from Soi 4,'' she said.

The demolition of the beer bars and the reconstruction work started at the end of last month and should be finished within two months.

She said the new set-up will also feature live music and a dance floor.

''One construction worker told me that the new chairs, tables and other fittings are designed to be easily removed after closing time or during an emergency.

''The new beer bars being built there will be covered by a high roof, so that even a large fire truck will be able to drive under it.''

However, few patrons are convinced the renovations will make the place any safer if fire breaks out.

''The beer bars which are under construction won't solve this problem,'' said a regular foreign customer who thought the whole thing was a gimmick.

He prefers to sit and drink close to the entrance to Nana Plaza instead of at outlets on the second or third floor because of concerns about a fire.

Several talkative bar girls said they were also concerned about the fire hazard issue.

''We have to wait and see how safer the new beer bars at the square are going to be than those previous ones,'' said one bar girl. --- KatoeyNewsNetwork

AssLover
22-08-2010, 11:22 AM
I had the same experience as Jackboy at Annaya. Called for in room massage service 100 b more than paid this fresh girl 1500 including massage for great FJ. She was very tight and not experienced. You you see her cum couple of times by holding me tight.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Nana Entertainment Plaxa ( NEP ) undergoing renovation

One of Bangkok's most notorious nightspots, Nana Entertainment Plaza ( NEP ) on Sukhumvit Soi 4, is getting a facelift. Many of the mostly foreign customers who frequent Nana Plaza have been surprised to find that all the beer bars on the ground floor in the middle of the complex have been demolished.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

The beer bars in the middle of complex are gone but the ones located outside the agogos on the ground floor are still there. There are a few cuties working at the first beer bar outside Lolipop.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 01:57 PM
I had the same experience as Jackboy at Annaya. Called for in room massage service 100 b more than paid this fresh girl 1500 including massage for great FJ. She was very tight and not experienced. You you see her cum couple of times by holding me tight.

Not exactly the same experience as mine. I did not get any special service at all from my masseuse.

Is Annaya supposed to be a clean massage shop?
Can you share with us how one thing leads to another?

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Someone pm me the location of Thonglor 1.
I think there was a FR in the forum before.
Anyway, they have a website address.

http://www.thonglormassage.com/index1.html

The rooms in Thonglor 1 at Suk Soi 26 are in better condition but the place is smaller than Thonglor 2 at Soi 24. Generally, their rooms are better than the ones at Angels Massage. In Thonglors, the girls dressed in their uniform and their resting area is upstairs so if you want to see all the girls, the mgr will call all the girls down for you to choose. In Angels massage, the girls can be viewed at the ground floor and they wear their own dress.

To conclude, the girls at Angels are better looking but the rooms at Thonglor are better. However in terms of looks and GFE, my tirak working at thonglor 1 can easily beat any of the girls at Angels.

BlueDragon193
22-08-2010, 03:46 PM
He juz wan someone to hold his hand and walk around BKK like 2 Banglas at Serangoon Road on Sunday! 555+ yah definitely not your ego but your little bro tat needs stroking!.

Don't worry, like they said let your little bro do the walking.:D

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote from Bangkokpost today.
Don't be too happy as most of their stations as not user friendly.:(

"Airport Link to open for business."

* Published: 17/08/2010 at 12:38 PM
* Online news: Breakingnews

The Airport Link connecting Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi airport will begin commercial services next Monday, State Railway of Thailand governor Yuthana Thapcharoen said on Tuesday.

Mr Yuthana said the Airport Link's Express Service and City Line systems will run every 15 minutes from 6am to midnight.

The City Line will make eight stops across the capital starting from Phayathai before heading to the airport. Its fares start at 15 baht.

The Express Service is a non-stop journey between Makkasan and Suvarnabhumi and the fare is 100 baht per trip.

The baggage handling system at Makkasan station was still in a testing period but should be operational before the end of this year. People with many bags may have some difficulties during the check-in process, the SRT chief said.

I took the airport train from Phayathai to Suvarnabhumi Airport on Monday evening. The train station is located about 50 away from Phayathai BTS station..can ask the counter staff for direction. It took about 35 mins minus the waiting time to get to the airport and its free. From the airport basement 2, take lift to the arrival hall. Also saw one grp of Sg girls taking the train but they looked yucks compared to TGs. But the train service is opened from 7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm daily only.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Please note that Makkasan station is still out of service.
You cant take the train from there.
Best way is to Phayathai BTS and take the train from the station.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 05:05 PM
along thonglor soi 13, we saw a place call "super model spa".

the OKT told us only Aroma massage and HJ for 1000 baht. Then.... the gals came out from a room. To my surprise! all really model look!!! Really pretty!

Waited for an hour for my colleague, he told me the girl are really model or uni student. His girl quote her take out 1 cloth 1000 baht and take out everything 2000 baht. BUT no sex, still HJ. the only thing is he can touch or lick her. NO FJ! My colleague told me it is really a new kind of experience... well he paid for it.

After my return, i did a search. there are a website but all in thai. http://www.supermodelspa.com

i pretty sure is that the girl that are really young and pretty. Easily have a look of 9/10 or 10/10.

I went to recce this "Super model spa" on a hot Sunday afternoon. Took a cab and dropped at entrance of Thonglor soi 13. Walked along the soi, looked high and low to find the sign. Walked about almost 200m deep into the soi still cant find it..in the end decided to walk back to where I started. Then sa we their big promotional sign on the main road pointing to Soi 13. I called their phone no. and a lady picked up the phone. Asked her where exactly is the place. She told me I need to walk further down soi 13 and I will be able to see directional signs leading to the place. Since the curiosity to find out how pretty the models are already killed me, I decided to walk down to the lane again. After 300m, I saw sign pointing to turn right to another soi.
Walked another 30m and then another sign to turn right. Both sides of the narrow lane are terrace houses. i thought is this a JOKE or what? I followed the sign and finally located the place. They are actually operating inside a big terrace house. I went inside and there was not even a single soul. Then a girl came in, I told her I was the one who called and whether I am at the right place. She smiled asked me to wait in the living room while she brings the girls for me to see. There were altogether 5 girls. One of them looked really like a university student, young and very sweet looking about 20 years old. Just like those you saw wearing school uniform at MBK. The rest cant really make it in my opinion. I chose the syt one but she rejected said that she cant speak English. I told her I can speak thai. Dont worry..will treat you nice. Tip you if your service is good.

Soon, the student brought me into a bedroom. Interior got nothing to shout about...just a bed with attached bathroom. She told me to take everything off. I did so..but was starting to get excited and kept shivering probably due to the a/c. Her massage skill was totally lousy...like playing the piano. Next she told me to turn around which was the moment I been waiting for. When I saw her pretty sweetie pie face, my little bro immediately marikita. She used the aroma oil to rub my chest and smiled at me. I told her to start with the hj. She applied more oil onto my hairy balls and started to use her fingers to twist and turn my cock. My heartbeat jumped even faster and faster. It was so so stimulating. To me its even better than hj. Then she proceed to hj me. I couldnt stand anymore and proceed to remove her top. She said 1k. I said yes and took off her top and started to kiss and sucked her nipples. Her body was so fair and white and smelled great. Boobs were only A+ but they felt so good on my face. She also allowed me to kiss her face and lips. I kept using my hands to grab and torture her breasts like a hunger wolf. Next I tried to pull down her skirts, then she said is another 1k. Before I was about to say another yes, my little bro exploded. Luckily saved the 1k. Next proceed wash in the shower. The girl was reading my book while I was having my shower. Sat beside her and chit chatted with her. She was very new and that was only her 3rd day. I asked for her contact no. but she wanted me to come again the next day for her no. So I paid her 2k thb, bid her farewell and when I walked out to the living room saw another 2 new syt student looking girls. Shit..why didnt they showed them to me just now?" The two of them looked just as nice as the girl I took. I asked for their names and said will come visit them again.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 05:16 PM
There are photos of the girls in their website but too bad not in English.
Can someone help to translate them?

http://supermodelspa.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

http://supermodelspa.com/index.php/topic,84.0.html

http://supermodelspa.com/index.php/topic,53.0.html

bell152
22-08-2010, 06:51 PM
http://www.imageupload.org/image.php?id=650E_4C710237&jpg (http://www.imageupload.org/share.php?id=650E_4C710237)

hi all,
think this has been posted before, so just upload again to
refresh everybody's memories

anyway, what's the latest rates for fishtank girls?
should be the following if nothing has change

Nataree: 1700
Emmanuel: 1900 to 2000
Caesar: 1900 to 2000
Mirage: ?
Palazzo: ?

anybody can update me?

cheers, :)

naemlo
22-08-2010, 06:59 PM

Palazzo is not a MP

Triple-X
22-08-2010, 08:09 PM
anyway, what's the latest rates for fishtank girls?
should be the following if nothing has change

Nataree: 1700
Emmanuel: 1900 to 2000
Caesar: 1900 to 2000
Mirage: ?

anybody can update me?

cheers, :)

Mirage long closed and Palazzo is a hotel! Add another 1k to the prices u put and should be around there. :D

threepio
22-08-2010, 11:01 PM
There are photos of the girls in their website but too bad not in English.
Can someone help to translate them?

This is another of those Kapoo massage places. But they seem to be charging higher than market rate as is Iyala Spa on Suk soi 16. I suppose its becos they have some really pretty uni type gals working there. Normal kapoo rates are around 900 baht for 1.5 hours and additional 1000 baht for full option to get them nude. The Great spa close to Amsterdam and Chill House in Suthisarn have the full body package for below 2K baht. The Great includes a covered BJ in the full body package. Girls are not bad either but the standard in Super Model Spa and Iyala are of course a couple of grades better in terms of looks but no quite so in terms of service. If you do go back to Supermodel Spa, u can talk to the girls to get the full option down to 1.5K instead of 1K per piece - that is way too expensive. If you play your cards right, u can get more than whats on the menu. Some will ask for an extra tip for FJ and some wont. Check out kapooclub.com for a full list of Kapoo joints and rates. Some of them are listed in ThaiMassageModel with pics as well: @Dream, Blue Ocean, Fruity Spa, Spa 4 Sena and Ekkamai and CCK. Have fun! :)

naemlo
22-08-2010, 11:31 PM
My trip confirmed, stamped, chopped 25-30/8 :D :eek:

BlueDragon193
23-08-2010, 12:37 AM

Jing.....Jiiiinnnnnng.:eek::eek:

naemlo
23-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Jing.....Jiiiinnnnnng.:eek::eek:

jing jing na.... :D

indianmagicoil
23-08-2010, 03:10 AM
There are photos of the girls in their website but too bad not in English. Can someone help to translate them?

Haha... the models all wearing masks. 555+ Scully pah jeow (cross eyed) ones!

http://www.imageupload.org/image.php?id=650E_4C710237&jpg (http://www.imageupload.org/share.php?id=650E_4C710237)

hi all,
think this has been posted before, so just uplo
Wah map is old bro! A few places no more already.
Mirage now HIP Hotel.
Love Club KTV, Nadia, Pump Up, Siam Beverly - no more.
Rachada Seafood Market is now Esplanade, Inch and Butter Butter.
Not sure about Sparks at Emerald Hotel and New Cleopatra. Spice is now Resort. Any old birds/bros station there wan 2 confirm this?

Welcome (back) to Thailand!

wonderguy
23-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi fellow bros, will be doing some updates on where I went, hope will be useful for other bro's for this information.

Patpong;
(Quite secluded, beside the lift, its right inside the night market)
As was newbie in chionging in BK, first game got carrot head, paid 2k baht for a massage package for 3hours (Was told 1k later by my lady, throw in another 1k for another lady)

MP Joint : Takara
Girl No : 67 (Face, 80% LOOK ALIKE Zhang Ziyi! Not kiddin bros, if you all are willing to excuse the short and slight tummy, her face is almost look-alike as zhang ziyi, very japanese/chinese features, look quite young aswell)
Claim ; Grandfather is japanese , mum is from laos.

Body : Slight tummy, really petite and short, couple of tattoos at the back
Should be B cups, with a perky ass to boot.

Package : Soapy massage (Quite SOP, rub all over you)
Bath tub shower and rub.
1 Hour+ massage (Not really piano type, got strength, but not very skillful)
I had chemistry with her so nego for 2 shots, all she ask for was some extra tips.
BBBJ me for close to 20 minutes without complaining, very sensual and deep throated me, looking down at Zhang Ziyi (:P) bbbjing me, was such a turn on. Told her I wanted to CMI and she said ok. Squirted half into her mouth and the other half i took out and gave it all on her face. WHAT A RELEASE! Damn!

Laid down, and chat with her abit, she has plans to come to sg and work, so fellow bro's with lobangs, might want to consider =)

2nd round started after about 15 mins with a BBBJ again that was out of this world, told her to cap me. Very accomodating and moans were genuine. Could see she was enjoying herself, did doggy, missionary and cowgirl before cumming in doggy. Loved doing her missionary , just looking at that face was a turn on already.

All in all, great experience except for the fact that i had paid double the price, was probably worth it.

Also went to Sukhumvit and had a lady there, nothing to Fr about since i don't even remember her name or number or the club (was too drunk)

Hope my fr was useful to all bro's here and if you wish to up me, i won't mind either :D
Will be visiting BK next month again, so will update on anymore sexcapades

leaseoflife
23-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Just came back to earth yesterday. What a shitty feeling. What to do? :mad: Thought 4D4N in LOS will be long enough a holiday, but quite frankly, it is never enough. Looked forward to the hols for weeks, and it ended in a flick! KNS!

Anyway, had wanted to write some FR on my last couple of days in LOS, but really not in the mood to write today, due to some issues on my mind which happened on the last day. :o All I can say.... Puying's power very strong :D

moonlight
23-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Just came back to earth yesterday. What a shitty feeling. What to do? :mad: Thought 4D4N in LOS will be long enough a holiday, but quite frankly, it is never enough. Looked forward to the hols for weeks, and it ended in a flick! KNS!

Anyway, had wanted to write some FR on my last couple of days in LOS, but really not in the mood to write today, due to some issues on my mind which happened on the last day. :o All I can say.... Puying's power very strong :D

ayio please hor do take care don't let the puying power suck u in the black hole 555+ ok

Jackboy
23-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Puying power too strong leh. Always let my small brain controls the big one. what to do?:D

Jackboy
23-08-2010, 07:40 PM
In King Castle 3 at Patpong, there are also many celebrity look alikes. Got Megan Fox. Angelina Jolie. Jessica Alba. Kelly Chen. Gillian Chung. Korean models. 555....

nibby
23-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Are they trans or original puying?
I also kena LOS posion, gona go back in Jan again:) but so long away :(

BlueDragon193
23-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Welcome (back) to Thailand!

You should said to him Welcome Home...Tirak.:D

Just came back to earth yesterday. What a shitty feeling. What to do? Thought 4D4N in LOS will be long enough a holiday, but quite frankly, it is never enough. Looked forward to the hols for weeks, and it ended in a flick! KNS!

Anyway, had wanted to write some FR on my last couple of days in LOS, but really not in the mood to write today, due to some issues on my mind which happened on the last day. :o All I can say.... Puying's power very strong

Just listen to Thai radio station while surfing..:p:D

Jackboy
23-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Are they trans or original puying?
I also kena LOS posion, gona go back in Jan again:) but so long away :(

They are definitely puying "wananbes" :D

indianmagicoil
24-08-2010, 12:38 AM
MP Joint : Takara Girl No : 67 (Face, 80% LOOK ALIKE Zhang Ziyi! Not kiddin bros, with a perky ass to boot...
BBBJ me for close to 20 minutes without complaining, very sensual and deep throated me, looking down at Zhang Ziyi (:P) bbbjing me, was such a turn on. Really look like Zhang Ziyi? One of my favs! Perky ass? Your FR gave ma a small boner! Tomorrow night muz go down check her out!

ayio please hor do take care don't let the puying power suck u in the black hole 555+ ok
His stays gettin longer and longer... he is slowly going over to the dark side! Give in Bro LOL... dun fight it... feel the power of the dark side! 555+ (evil laughter)

You should said to him Welcome Home...Tirak.Tat one reserve for u 2 say!

leaseoflife
24-08-2010, 01:39 AM

Yes, sifu. Will try and remember. U know lah... gals cry only, I gone case. Like Bro IMC say... the force is strong! :D

By the way, I know who called me today laeo! It was Au lah! Was wondering why the no. look so familiar. Missed her call, but she msg back. Maybe give her a call tomorrow lah. Dunno what she wants...:confused:

His stays gettin longer and longer... he is slowly going over to the dark side! Give in Bro LOL... dun fight it... feel the power of the dark side! 555+ (evil laughter)

KNS! Don't pull me back but still push me further into the dark side! 555+ Actually, the stays are not getting longer, but getting CLOSER!! ding dong laeo. :eek:

Just listen to Thai radio station while surfing..

555+... like dat confirm lagi khit teung mak mak. :D

leaseoflife
24-08-2010, 02:22 AM
Anyway, continuing from my last FR....

21 Aug 2010:

After tirak went to take a nap due to the medication, I met up with Bro ML and his friend for dinner. Had Korean BBQ, which was pretty good. Think it is somewhere near Suk Soi77 or something. Cannot remember. After that, dropped off Bro ML's friend, and we headed for SC. It was more to look see look see for a while, as we did not really have much plan on what to do.

Can't remember which AGG we went to, but I think should be KISS or something. It was slightly before 8.30pm, so we took the happy hour drinks, which only costed about 60bht. But did not see much cute puyings there, had wanted to go Baccara, but we subsequently headed for Nana.

Reached Nana about 9+, but place was getting busy. Rain came right after we stepped into Rainbow 4 (good excuse to spend more time there). Quite a number of syt and pretty ones as well. We were feasting our eyes on the puyings as there seem to have more dancers than customers. Anyway, I saw one puying which was not bad looking, but with a real hot body, sitting alone near the counter. Signalled service staff to ask her come over. Cannot remember her number, but I think her name is Kwan or something lah. Bought her a drink, and she started koalaing me, putting my hands on her B-C Cuppers to feel the REAL thing. Yup, it's real. Damn nice to touch. :D After a while, she went back on stage, and boy was she sexy! Had half the mind to BF her for ST (cannot LT since tirak in hotel), but before I can ask, she kena hijacked by a Jap for BF. KNS! I don't ask, no one ask. The moment I want, someone else also want.

Anyway, she came back, apologised and I told her maipenrai, thinking to myself the night is still young. After she left, continued my eye-balls exercise. Bro ML nudged me to go and have a walk around the two stages to have a better look, but I commented that it felt like I am in the market, shopping for pork like dat. :D After a while, decided to buy 005, who was sitting opp me at the stage side, a drink. She has probably one of the hottest bodies in the bar (Bro ML will agree to that). But after bought her a drink, she seems not very interested to talk much, and I also sian half. Said she needed to get something, and went off, and never came back. :mad: I so ugly looking meh????? Anyway, did not waste any more time there, and we headed for the AGG beside Obession. Took a stroll, did not like what we saw, and we moved to Rainbow 1 instead (where I met the crazy puying many trips back. See my last year's posts).

Scanned the puyings on and off stage, and was relieved that she was not there. Sat at the stageside as the place was packed. Instead of the puyings on stage, I was attracted to one off-stage. She was sitting right opposite me across the stage, and I was trying to glance at her in the midst of all the legs. But boy, she was a real smiley face. She was probably not the best looker in the bar, but I love a puying who loves to smile. She saw me glancing at her, and I gave her my megawatt smile to see if she respond. She turned around giggling, and I signalled to her to ask her come over. By then there were some small round tables available, and we moved over. I was going to take an extra stool when Bro ML stopped me. Was wondering why, since there are only 2 stools at our table, and then kao jai laeo! Another new thing learned. Obviously I missed out the fact that if there was no more seats, puying will have to sit on my laps! 555+

Anyway, I chatted with puying (name is IT or something), and she was pretty responsive. Bought her a drink, while Bro ML bought LD for one of his ex-ex-ex-ex gal. (Is the number of EXs correct??? 555+). We sat around a while longer, I looked at the time. Damn, almost midnight. So, decided to ST puying since cannot do anything with tirak in hotel. Bid Bro ML goodbye, and we proceeded to 3rd floor ST rooms. Paid up 300bht for room and 20bht for CD. Should have taken one from my hotel room. Anyway, went into the room, chatted for a while, had a ciggie, had a bath, and had my fun :D But a little pity it did not last too long. Think never tried ST, so kan cheong scared got no time. Anyway, completed mission in an hour. TCSS a little more, bathed, then we parted ways, and I headed back to hotel to the warmth of my tirak. It was around 1.40am.

Tirak was watching TV when I got back, but she is definitely a sight on my bed. However, expended for the night, so took a shower (must pretend pretend, else she will suspect) and got into bed. Cuddled up together like two koalas, and I was gone in a niffy.

22 Aug 2010:

Woke up around 9+am by a phone call from OC. Asked why voice sounded so muffed (just woke up), so told her flu still not cured. 555+. Anyway, packed up a little, while tirak was bathing. After that, we checked out of the hotel around noon, and went back to tirak's place for a while. Headed for airport around 2pm, checked in and went for lunch. Was having much fun, until tirak asked a question, which got me stumped and thereafter, things got a little uncomfortable. Not going into details, but could see she jing jing mai sabai. Anyway, proceeded to the immigration. Gave tirak a tight hug and a light kiss on the lips, and headed in. Went up plane, and here I am, back in sillypore.

So, that's conclude my 4D4N outing in LOS. Not colourful, but I enjoyed every bit of my time there. Sorry for the long FR, but since now got mood, thought I write it down with more details.

Next trip.... hmmm... coming up!

yinyang
24-08-2010, 10:00 AM
headed back to hotel to the warmth of my tirak. It was around 1.40am. Tirak was watching TV when I got back..
Woke up around 9+am by a phone call from OC. Asked why voice sounded so muffed (just woke up), so told her flu still not cured.
Lol, bro LOL. You had the balls to skive from your bkk bird (with ST) and got away with murder with her majesty (lucky no giveaway by your tg!) :p;)

Must admit I similiarly did it a good catch from SC some years ago (whilst my ex was mai sabai zzz in nearby soi 15 Royal President). Kns, got a good deal for LT and ended paying overnight 600bht in hotel smack in SC. After my deed and some snuggling, I left (overcame with guilt?) and surprised her by giving her my key. Either she could turn the tricks with another customer or sleep over:o Excuse to my ex on my return? Watch live footy at a bar (some match!) +555

May the (dark) force be with you:D

naemlo
24-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Was having much fun, until tirak asked a question, which got me stumped and thereafter, things got a little uncomfortable. Not going into details, but could see she jing jing mai sabai. Anyway, proceeded to the immigration. Gave tirak a tight hug and a light kiss on the lips, and headed in. Went up plane, and here I am, back in sillypore.

U r getting naughtier each trip. I been to LOS for years and yet to get a long term tirak. U r the man.

leaseoflife
24-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Lol, bro LOL. You had the balls to skive from your bkk bird (with ST) and got away with murder with her majesty (lucky no giveaway by your tg!)

Must admit I similiarly did it a good catch from SC some years ago (whilst my ex was mai sabai zzz in nearby soi 15 Royal President). Watch live footy at a bar (some match!) +555

555+... funny, me also stayed in soi 15 R.President this time rd. So coincidental! My excuse to tirak.... was watching BPL football and people playing pools at hilary's :D

U r getting naughtier each trip. I been to LOS for years and yet to get a long term tirak. U r the man.

Must catch up for lost time. 555+ No lah... maybe tirak look at my size big big, also think my pocket deep deep. :rolleyes: But it's pretty good to have a long term tirak on side while fishing for others one-night types. :D Best of both worlds...

leaseoflife
24-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Maybe heading back to LOS for 2D2N at end of Sept to celebrate tirak's birthday. Not confirmed. See how it goes.

(Think bro ML gg to say..." you die laeo! poison mak mak"... :D

yinyang
24-08-2010, 08:48 PM
..good to have a long term tirak on side while fishing for others one-night types. :D Best of both worlds...
Dangerous mix, but who am I to judge or say? I myself did the combo, had a sidedish and even extended -/+1 day for lil black book. Twice I was in taxi back to Bkk from Hua Hin/Pattaya dropping her off, supposedly "enroute" to airport and I had to ask cabbie to "u-turn" to suk. :p:o

Jackboy
24-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Sounds adventurous to have sidelines and having a tirak at the same time in BKK while back home OC is waiting for you. More thrilling and excited if OC is also in BKK with you.

nibby
24-08-2010, 11:41 PM
After a while, decided to buy 005, who was sitting opp me at the stage side, a drink. She has probably one of the hottest bodies in the bar (Bro ML will agree to that). But after bought her a drink, she seems not very interested to talk much, and I also sian half. Said she needed to get something, and went off, and never came back. :mad:

Bro i also tried to get her the last time i was there but also dint click, she had a nice bod 4 sure:) But boy, i do miss R4!!

MrDarkSide
25-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Best of both worlds: 1 OC & 1 long term tirak. :D *salute

leaseoflife
25-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Sounds adventurous to have sidelines and having a tirak at the same time in BKK while back home OC is waiting for you. More thrilling and excited if OC is also in BKK with you.

Hahaha... I did have OC with me during my previous trip in Dec. Went off to Patts first for 2 nites, before OC arrived after that. WEnt to SC twice when OC went to bed, but that time, did not really took ST. No tirak then...

Think having tirak and OC both in BKK at the same time is potential mine field. :eek:

Bro i also tried to get her the last time i was there but also dint click, she had a nice bod 4 sure:) But boy, i do miss R4!!

Ya... machiam damn dao like that. But do you realise, she hardly open her mouth when she talks? Think she is conscious about her teeth or something. :rolleyes:

Jackboy
25-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Among the 4 RBs, the girls in RB4 are very dao especially the pretty ones. They only like to serve the japs. I still prefer RB1 and 2. 2 years ago. I took a girl from RB4 who looks like Rui En from Mediacock. Went back to the hotel. Stripped her bras off ...saw 2 sagging tits. Stripped her bottom..see one long surgical scar on her tummy. In the end i got to use the blanket to cover her body except her pretty face to bonk her..or else cannot come.555+. And she was only 22. Also had the same exp in Phuket. Took a really pretty girl from the beer bar. Stripped her inside my room..found out she got sagging breasts, ass and surgical scar.

snipeshot08
25-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Among the 4 RBs, the girls in RB4 are very dao especially the pretty ones. They only like to serve the japs. I still prefer RB1 and 2. 2 years ago. I took a girl from RB4 who looks like Rui En from Mediacock.

Anybody have any eye-dear if RB2 is affected by the recent renovations??:confused:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

yinyang
25-08-2010, 09:00 AM
having tirak and OC both in BKK at the same time is potential mine field. :eek:
More thrilling and excited if OC is also in BKK with you.
Oi, siao arh? :p Sanuk yes, but suicidal NO:p:D
Rui En from Mediacock. ...saw 2 sagging tits. Stripped her bottom..see one long surgical scar on her tummy. blanket to cover her body except her pretty face to bonk her..or else cannot come.555+. Also had the same exp in Phuket.
Also kena, varying styles. Like they say, face that launch thousand ships... can also SINK when come to port kns! If only we had those see through glasses -can also filter out LBs!

Yokosi
25-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Anybody have any eye-dear if RB2 is affected by the recent renovations??:confused:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Rainbow 2 not affected by the renovations that is going on in the middle where the beer bars were. Only affected were the beer bars. All gone...demolished.

No agogo bars downstairs, second and third level bars are affected.

Triple-X
25-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Rainbow 2 not affected by the renovations that is going on in the middle where the beer bars were. Only affected were the beer bars. All gone...demolished.

whats coming up to replace them?:confused:

Playman
25-08-2010, 03:19 PM

More agogo bars.....maybe cleaner ones since they are new....better quality girls (I hope) :D

Yokosi
25-08-2010, 04:21 PM

To Triple-X and Playman,

Fewer beer bars within 1 high roof, moveable tables and chairs liked in some discos, more space as the middle section will be open. No concrete structure such as pillars, dividers; said mamasans Toy and Noot from Hollywood agogo that is on the ground floor.

moonlight
25-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Maybe heading back to LOS for 2D2N at end of Sept to celebrate tirak's birthday. Not confirmed. See how it goes.

wah u now also can read my mind 555+

please please do take care ok

cheers

sexybean
25-08-2010, 06:58 PM
hi brothers,

I am going to bangkok next month, first time there, any brother can enlighten me where should i go find girls ..and bring back hotel?

roughly what is the price range?

I heard from the forum some place like RB1 RB4 ..where is these place? sound like geylang...

Thanks in advance

nibby
25-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Ya... machiam damn dao like that. But do you realise, she hardly open her mouth when she talks? Think she is conscious about her teeth or something. :rolleyes:

Ya i think she got braces, nice bod la but the attitude not warm, i am sucker for attitude. Cool, we got similar taste. Next time can cheong together hehe, can ups my power from u :D

Jackboy
25-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Seems like wearing braces is the trend in LOS. It will be a comical situation if the cock hair is stuck between her braces when she bj you.

yinyang
25-08-2010, 09:21 PM
..going to bangkok next month, first time there, any brother can enlighten me where should i go find girls ..and bring back hotel? roughly what is the price range?
I heard from the forum some place like RB1 RB4 ..where is these place? sound like geylang...
Think you'd better brush up on this and bkk agg thread, before some1 else comes and mislead you:rolleyes:

Ever tried to google with magic words bangkok girls, sex, nightlife etc? List will be as long as your arm;)

leaseoflife
26-08-2010, 12:55 AM
hi brothers,

I am going to bangkok next month, first time there, any brother can enlighten me where should i go find girls ..and bring back hotel?

roughly what is the price range?

Think you'd better brush up on this and bkk agg thread, before some1 else comes and mislead you:rolleyes:

Ya... think you better read lah. It's all in the thread. I even post a reply last week! Sigh..... Anyway, RB1, 2 etc stands for Rainbow 1, Rainbow 2.... all AGG bars in NEP.

Maybe can consider putting up a sticky on some information for noobs going to BKK for the first time. :rolleyes:

autoroam
26-08-2010, 02:40 AM
A friend sent me this link

www.thebankclub.com

Sukhumvit 40 (BTS Thonglor)
Bangkok, Thailand

any bro can tell what type of club this is?:D

indianmagicoil
26-08-2010, 03:58 AM
KNS! Don't pull me back but still push me further into the dark side! 555+ Actually, the stays are not getting longer, but getting CLOSER!! ding dong laeo.

Reading yr FR and by your own admittance u kanna dark side ardy. Chop, stamp, confirmed. Bro Blue Dragon aka Lord Claudia is one of the Sith Lords of Bangkok u dunno ah? He ask u listen to Thai internet radio while u work is one sure way of poison going deeper. With OC, LT tirak + side dishes u have mastered Level One of the Dark Skills.... WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE BRO!!!

A friend sent me this link
www.thebankclub.com
any bro can tell what type of club this is?:D
At first tot the site in Thai! Can read English? Just what don't you understand? :rolleyes:

toilet$50
26-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Reading yr FR and by your own admittance u kanna dark side ardy. Chop, stamp, confirmed. Bro Blue Dragon aka Lord Claudia is one of the Sith Lords of Bangkok u dunno ah? He ask u listen to Thai internet radio while u work is one sure way of poison going deeper. With OC, LT tirak + side dishes u have mastered Level One of the Dark Skills.... WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE BRO!!!

At first tot the site in Thai! Can read English? Just what don't you understand? :rolleyes:

GM selling FREE 8 MAN'S..
speak THAI,quick 191...
www.freemanbook.com
:)

snipeshot08
26-08-2010, 09:19 AM

Thanks for the fast reply, +9 SHOTS for you :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

naemlo
26-08-2010, 10:39 AM

Rainbow 1-4 are all open.... Last evening went around these 4 agg. As usual a lot of puyings, some strip till nothing. Rainbow 1 was my favorite last evening, saw a few chio gers, which I have difficulty deciding who to bring back. But end of the night, every gers look pretty due to alcohol effect. :D

Maybe can consider putting up a sticky on some information for noobs going to BKK for the first time. :rolleyes:

Good idea, u do it, I support u :D

Yokosi
26-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Rainbow 1-4 are all open.... Last evening went around these 4 agg. As usual a lot of puyings, some strip till nothing. Rainbow 1 was my favorite last evening, saw a few chio gers, which I have difficulty deciding who to bring back. But end of the night, every gers look pretty due to alcohol effect. :D

Good idea, u do it, I support u :D

Dear naemlo,

Glad that you enjoy yourself in the Rainbow bars. Surely, you must seat next to the stage where the girls are almost topless, salivating, at these syts, and with booze making your eyes blur....blur....and hazy.:D:D

naemlo
26-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Glad that you enjoy yourself in the Rainbow bars. Surely, you must seat next to the stage where the girls are almost topless, salivating, at these syts, and with booze making your eyes blur....blur....and hazy.:D:D

Ya blame it on the drinks. Spent about 2000thb on them. Just love the nights in BKK. Planning to be posted in BKK :rolleyes: Dunno whether this will be a good idea. :D

Yokosi
26-08-2010, 10:51 AM
To that person that zipped me a lot and said "ur thai is shit, don't flaunt what you don't have " in my report with the lady boy in the Pattaya thread.

Yes, i admit that my thai is shit ( not so good in Thai as you are and you have very high 8-9 reputation points ) but i am not a shitless kiasi and kiasu coward as you are ( as i leave my name behind when i zap people ) while you never leave your name behind.

Hey !. You must be able to speak fluent Thai but still a nameless, no balls coward.

Yes, that was what happened in Sukhumvit during the very late dinner.

No lies added. It was an honest field report. What he/she said and what i said was what happened.

And many thanks to Snipeshot08 and birdie8819 that up me on other threads.

BlueDragon193
26-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Ya blame it on the drinks. Spent about 2000thb on them. Just love the nights in BKK. Planning to be posted in BKK :rolleyes: Dunno whether this will be a good idea. :D

Definite it's a good idea and can also meet you more often for makan and drinks..na:D

naemlo
26-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Definite it's a good idea and can also meet you more often for makan and drinks..na:D

Every months I will definitely spend more money than now in Hanoi. :D Mai dee.

BlueDragon193
26-08-2010, 03:57 PM

Initially yes, once your fire die down and no more thrill, life will be back to normal. That what happened to me and nowadays, I seldom do MP/Bar/Club hopping anymore and once a while just accompany you guys around.
Since you will be staying and working here, you will have plenty of times to cheong around unlike those who on holidays with limited times and need to mp/bar hop and sex every night.;):D

Bro Naemlo/IMO, check you PM.

yinyang
26-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Just love the nights in BKK. Planning to be posted in BKK :rolleyes: Dunno whether this will be a good idea.
Wah, dream posting leh:p Many bros will give their right arm (or 3rd leg) for your enviable move. ;)

Triple-X
26-08-2010, 06:34 PM
To Triple-X and Playman,

Fewer beer bars within 1 high roof, moveable tables and chairs liked in some discos, more space as the middle section will be open. No concrete structure such as pillars, dividers; said mamasans Toy and Noot from Hollywood agogo that is on the ground floor.

Thanks bro Yokosi,Playman shifus for the update. :)

LeZen
26-08-2010, 09:28 PM
hey tonight is my last night in bkk now still early you guys planning to go anywhere?

Jackboy
26-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Many bros will give their right arm (or 3rd leg) for your enviable move. ;)

Yeah..I dont mind having a 50% pay cut to be posted there.

Initially yes, once your fire die down and no more thrill, life will be back to normal. ....

Fire die down could also because ppl found a tirak there...

Standard of living in BKK is definitely higher than Hanoi.
Also BKK offers more entertainment places than Hanoi.

naemlo
27-08-2010, 12:05 AM
g here, you will have plenty of times to cheong around unlike those who on holidays with limited times and need to mp/bar hop and sex every night.

Bro Naemlo/IMO, check you PM.

If I perm in BKK, I will get myself a perm tirak.... :D

Checked n replied.

Wah, dream posting leh:p Many bros will give their right arm (or 3rd leg) for your enviable move. ;)

Ya, thanks to all supporters... I have stayed in Jakarta and Hanoi for more than 2 years each, now it is time for me to move on and planning next, BKK :eek:

Standard of living in BKK is definitely higher than Hanoi.
Also BKK offers more entertainment places than Hanoi.

BKK offers better entertainment than Hanoi. I am bored with night life in Hanoi.

Triple-X
27-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Ya, thanks to all supporters... I have stayed in Jakarta and Hanoi for more than 2 years each, now it is time for me to move on and planning next, BKK :eek:

BKK offers better entertainment than Hanoi. I am bored with night life in Hanoi.

damn,i really envy u.your company's hiring? :D

etct88
27-08-2010, 12:21 AM
damn,i really envy u.your company's hiring? :D

his company, you mean.... be nice to him, he may give you a job...:D:D

yinyang
27-08-2010, 08:32 AM
If I perm in BKK, I will get myself a perm tirak.... :D Ya, thanks to all supporters... I have stayed in Jakarta and Hanoi for more than 2 years each, now it is time for me to move on and planning next, BKK
Wah, tirak also got permanent and temporary (standyby) kind?:p Makes sense to have some girlfriend to tag on when one's on foreign posting;) Besides, commercial sex is like a box of chocolates. Even non-posted bros have tiraks +555

Hanoi? Not been there, but I guess being a commie country is not same as krungthep:D

tcrecruit
27-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi all senior bros.. Am going to bkk for a couple of biz trips next 2 months and prob staying ard old westin hotel area, tink it's asok. Any recommendations in tis area is it advisable to call ladies into hotels? Been raiding this thread but not v familiar wif the places recommended...appreciate any advise!! Thanks!

Triple-X
27-08-2010, 01:47 PM
his company, you mean.... be nice to him, he may give you a job...:D:D

oh great almighty shifu naemlo,god of
pii-chais,your company hiring? requesting minimal pay,only 1 puying to slp with me everynite n teach me the sacred kc-puying bible can liao! :D

leaseoflife
27-08-2010, 01:53 PM
his company, you mean.... be nice to him, he may give you a job...:

pii-chais,your company hiring? requesting minimal pay,only 1 puying to slp with me everynite n teach me the sacred kc-puying bible can liao! :D

Bro Naemlo.... me! Me! Employ me. Cheap cheap.... somemore when you got no time with your tirak, i can help take care :D That option is free!!:D

Triple-X
27-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Bro Naemlo.... me! Me! Employ me. Cheap cheap.... somemore when you got no time with your tirak, i can help take care :D That option is free!!:D

omg,job competitor!

bro naemlo,i offer to keep company off all yr tiraks in other countries FREE as well,not only in bkk!

BlueDragon193
27-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Bro Naemlo,

Don't worry, you take care of your tirak and I take care of your works. swee boh..:p;):D

yinyang
28-08-2010, 10:08 AM
bkk for a couple of biz trips next 2 months and prob staying ard old westin hotel area, tink it's asok. Any recommendations in tis area is it advisable to call ladies into hotels? Been raiding this thread but not v familiar wif the places recommended...appreciate any advise!!
Westin's in suk area, near Asok (convenient BTS/MRT interchange, and also next to Soi Cowboy!).

If biz trip, then budget's not issue. And what you really mean, if hotels are gal friendly (without charging joiner fees and hassles). Comfort level would be circa bht2k in suk. Just pop down to Tim's sticky on Bkk hotels, you'll be spoilt for choice

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42119

Jackboy
28-08-2010, 02:20 PM
recommended...appreciate any advise!! Thanks!

advice is a noun and advise is a verb.
Just walked over to Soi Cowboy and you able to find all chicks you want.

BlueDragon193
28-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Didn't know today is a Sober day for all in Krungthep as tomorrow is their election day. All Bar, Pub and Clubs remain closed.:mad::(

Jackboy
28-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Urrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh......:mad:

tcrecruit
29-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Westin's in suk area, near Asok (convenient BTS/MRT interchange, and also next to Soi Cowboy!).

If biz trip, then budget's not issue. And what you really mean, if hotels are gal friendly (without charging joiner fees and hassles). Comfort level would be circa bht2k in suk. Just pop down to Tim's sticky on Bkk hotels, you'll be spoilt for choice

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42119

thanks bro!!

leaseoflife
29-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Didn't know today is a Sober day for all in Krungthep as tomorrow is their election day. All Bar, Pub and Clubs remain closed.:mad::(

Ah! No wonder my gal so free today, no need pai tham ngaan. She was trying to explain to me, but I catch no ball. Now, kao jai laeo.:D

MrDarkSide
29-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Seems like wearing braces is the trend in LOS. It will be a comical situation if the cock hair is stuck between her braces when she bj you.

I think most of the girls there find it fashionable, even their contact lens are being tainted with different colours.

BlueDragon193
29-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Ah! No wonder my gal so free today, no need pai tham ngaan. She was trying to explain to me, but I catch no ball. Now, kao jai laeo.:D

Last night was very crowded with full of syt eating & shopping at Huay Khwang and me having dinner with IMO & TG and later join by PB & friend. Talk cock until midnight but IMO left earlier to finish his unfinished business.:D
Although, no sale of liquor allowed you can bring your own and the staff will serve you in plastic bucket mix together with ice.

Today, will explore to Ko Ket in Nonthaburi with another Bro who working here and keen to join me.

naemlo
29-08-2010, 11:22 AM
damn,i really envy u.your company's hiring?

Engineer... low pay. :D

his company, you mean.... be nice to him, he may give you a job...

Nbzzz I dun give ppl fj/bj/hj... Puying gives me job. :D

Hanoi? Not been there, but I guess being a commie country is not same as krungthep

If u planning here for entertainment, reconsider twice, 3, 4 ,5 times. Boring city with crazy policy.

pii-chais,your company hiring? requesting minimal pay,only 1 puying to slp with me everynite n teach me the sacred kc-puying bible can liao!

Bro Naemlo.... me! Me! Employ me. Cheap cheap.... somemore when you got no time with your tirak, i can help take care That option is free!!

omg,job competitor!

bro naemlo,i offer to keep company off all yr tiraks in other countries FREE as well,not only in bkk!

Don't worry, you take care of your tirak and I take care of your works. swee boh..

Nbzzz all eyeing my tirak when I not around. This is what we called, "what is bro for? "...:D Mai dee.

Didn't know today is a Sober day for all in Krungthep as tomorrow is their election day. All Bar, Pub and Clubs remain closed.

Dun get mad.... U have till 2/9. :D

adidas88
29-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Nbzzz all eyeing my tirak when I not around. This is what we called, "what is bro for? "...:D Mai dee.

this is what bro r for mah ....
Bro will take care of bros ... but will look after bro's tirak ... :D :D
dee muk muk ... sanok sanok ...

neverlandf
29-08-2010, 05:14 PM
More agogo bars.....maybe cleaner ones since they are new....better quality girls (I hope) :D

Bro, is your trip to BKK in sept still on?

adidas88
29-08-2010, 09:13 PM
bro ... u wanna go bkk too ???
can i join u ?? :) :)

Playman
29-08-2010, 09:49 PM

bro ... u wanna go bkk too ???
can i join u ?? :) :)

Bro...it is Oct, still on and no change confirm 110%. :D

If adidas88 is coming along then both of us can be sure of nice food and nice room....as I can earn extra from carrying his luggages.....! Sometime bodyguard against the katoeys there....ahahahah!:D

Hope that we can meet up..!

adidas88
29-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Bro...it is Oct, still on and no change confirm 110%.
early oct ???

naemlo
30-08-2010, 02:26 AM
Went out with Bluedragon193 to claudia, his VIP club.... a lot of gers!!!!! Too bad, my cup d not working there anymore, I am too tired and have to catch a flight tmr to Hanoi so had a few drinks and left the place. Bluedragon was enjoying himself to the fullest.

mikaboshi
30-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Bros,

which pub would you recommend if were to try to pick up Uzbekistan gals? heard that CM2 is the place to go

any fun places to recommend??

Ah_Hia
30-08-2010, 09:07 AM
My stay at Hip Hotel last week.
Very nice room.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKKrDiyGng

norice
30-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Ah Hia,
Any comments about the Hip Cafe singers we met at the bar? Also, very attractive ladyboy we saw at the HuayKwang market! We can't let our guards down while cruising the night market!

naemlo
30-08-2010, 09:40 AM
which pub would you recommend if were to try to pick up Uzbekistan gals? heard that CM2 is the place to go

U can try Republic of Uzbekistan to find Uzbekistan gers. :rolleyes: BTW how u differentiate between Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan gers?

Why will someone go to Thailand look for Uzbekistan gers. It is like going to chicken rice stall telling the boss, I want to eat duck rice. :eek:

etct88
30-08-2010, 12:11 PM
U can try Republic of Uzbekistan to find Uzbekistan gers. :rolleyes: BTW how u differentiate between Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan gers?

Why will someone go to Thailand look for Uzbekistan gers. It is like going to chicken rice stall telling the boss, I want to eat duck rice. :eek:

...aka..... or better known as the Tans Sisters, selling duck rice:D:D

massageboy666
30-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Bros,

any fun places to recommend??

CM2 is one such place to find Eastern European chicks ... You can try Spicy as well

mikaboshi
30-08-2010, 11:58 PM
CM2 is one such place to find Eastern European chicks ... You can try Spicy as well

thanks bro.

Was thinking of trying something different while there. will be there for a week... everyday Thai dish will also grow sick right?

Jackboy
31-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Yeah..CM2 offers international flesh feast at 10000 thb a pop...
Cover charge as far as I can remember is 400b for 2 drinks during weekends.
Dont waste your time there.

31-08-2010, 12:53 PM
hey hey all bro here,wanna check will any bros in BKK at end of Sept(last week)?
i going there for a short break.
would like to meet up to go night life together if anyone around.
please kindly drop me a PM if available or wanna go together.:D
enjoy...

Jackboy
31-08-2010, 11:16 PM
There is a promotion rate of 999 baht if you book the standard room at Manhattan Hotel through this website only.

http://bangkokwelcomeyou.com/

Rate includes breakfast for 2 and best of all its also guest friendly. Location at Suk Soi 15 is very ideal. The only con is that the hotel rooms are dated. You will also receive the Bangkok Welcomes You privilege card to enjoy many offers in Bangkok. Anyway I am only staying there for 2 nights before heading to Pattaya.

Currently, SQ also got promotion. Return ticket to Bangkok is $304.

forseka
01-09-2010, 10:06 AM
I was at Rainbow 4 many selection....seems to have the most girls and pretty one...I have seen Rainbow 3 but not as many both located at level 2
Any bro can help to advise which of the bar in that complex have better selection of girl besides rainbow 4 that I know..Thanks in advance..

BTW the bar fine of 600 B is on top of the ST 2000 and LT 4000 rate right? IS rainbow 1 and 2 and Bacara located at the same complexp of soi nana...may be I shoot bird did not see them in that complexe :)

I am going again tomorrow, so appreciate some good suggestion from bro on that complexe. Many Thanks

massageboy666
01-09-2010, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=forseka;5171364]I was at Rainbow 4 many selection....seems to have the most girls and pretty one...I have seen Rainbow 3 but not as many both located at level 2
Any bro can help to advise which of the bar in that complex have better selection of girl besides rainbow 4 that I know..Thanks in advance..

R4 is the best in that complex IMHO. Go early as the good ones are snatched up pretty quickly

sex-slayer
01-09-2010, 04:07 PM
any bro can recommend which are the best number in rainbow 4?
have tried no.8 & 127..

naemlo
01-09-2010, 04:15 PM
have tried no.8 & 127..

No 168, 88 is good number to have. :rolleyes:

Triple-X
01-09-2010, 06:24 PM
have tried no.8 & 127..

ah...choose golden numbers need pay more.and if u port to another provider need pay more too :D

forseka
01-09-2010, 06:30 PM
No 168, 88 is good number to have. :rolleyes:

bro would you mind to share your experience with 168 and 88 pls:)

[QUOTE=forseka;5171364]I was at Rainbow 4 many selection....seems to have the most girls and pretty one...I have seen Rainbow 3 but not as many both located at level 2

R4 is the best in that complex IMHO. Go early as the good ones are snatched up pretty quickly

what time would be good bro to go there? BTW where is rainbow 1, 2 and bacara? Thanks

Jackboy
01-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Rather than paying premium for a vase who is a dead fish on bed. I rather pay a bargain price to bonk a average looking girl with lots of GFE and less commercialised. No use paying bf 600 baht plus 4k LT plus 2 LD 300 baht plus yr drink. Total 5k for a hottie who keeps watching her time or asked you to release her at 4 or 5am. Look carefully at other bars, there are many other pretty girls...you will not feel embarrass to bring her out on the street.

Triple-X
01-09-2010, 09:23 PM
bro would you mind to share your experience with 168 and 88 pls:)

[QUOTE=massageboy666;5171477]

omg!!bought that huh?!lol :eek:

what time would be good bro to go there? BTW where is rainbow 1, 2 and bacara? Thanks

rainbow at NANA and Baccara at soi cowboy

forseka
01-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Rather than paying premium for a vase who is a dead fish on bed. I rather pay a bargain price to bonk a average looking girl with lots of GFE and less commercialised. No use paying bf 600 baht plus 4k LT plus 2 LD 300 baht plus yr drink. Total 5k for a hottie who keeps watching her time or asked you to release her at 4 or 5am. Look carefully at other bars, there are many other pretty girls...you will not feel embarrass to bring her out on the street.

Bro Many thanks for your sharing:) Which bars would you recomend, I prefer GFE:D and what is the usual damage.

Jackboy
02-09-2010, 12:17 AM
All the bars in Nana, Soi Cowboy and Patpong.
Best go to Pattaya..there are countless numbers there.

MrDarkSide
02-09-2010, 07:29 AM
bro would you mind to share your experience with 168 and 88 pls

naemlo is just joking about these 2 numbers. ;)

Jackboy
02-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Can also try no. 555 at Rainbow 4. she is the hottest dancer imo.

naemlo
02-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Rather than paying premium for a vase who is a dead fish on bed. I rather pay a bargain price to bonk a average looking girl with lots of GFE and less commercialised. No use paying bf 600 baht plus 4k LT plus 2 LD 300 baht plus yr drink.

I found 2 who are wild on the bed, unfortunately luck is not with me. 1 not working anymore maybe she found a pichai looking after her. Another changed her mobile, went to the place she worked but cannot find her. :o

naemlo is just joking about these 2 numbers. ;)

Nbzzzz pichak my lobang. :D

indianmagicoil
02-09-2010, 07:31 PM
One of those rare nights out w/o my other half tagging along. Bro BD called earlier to meet at his fav Claudia. This time spent more time there and understood why he likes the place. SYTs everywhere! Not a single CMI girl. Mama-san not pushy. Captains not irritating to come to your table every 10 minutes asking if you want food (wtf is with the fruit platter anyway?)

Drank from Bro BD's double black JW, nice burnt oak after taste, and enjoyed the eye candy, live band, cabaret show and Russian "model" show.
But me thinks some of these Russkie "models" CMI compared to the puyings in Claudia. I was hoping for blonde haired blue eyed but got more Central Asian and I suspect 1 or 2 kon Thais to make up the numbers.

Everybody was so busy pasting stickers on the "models" who paraded in various stages on undress until topless. 555+ only saw such pictures on net but now experience "live". Even the puyings were busy taking snaps of the Russian's breasts! Bro BD and me were more interested in our laab tod. Did I mention the food here is tasty?

Time flys when u r having fun and it was already 3.30am when we left but the party. I had to say good bye to this blonde SYT and Bro BD to his No. 1 dancer. Excluding the membership, damage for the night came to BHT4,000! That was for LDs, food, mixers and another 3 random lady drinks (Bro BD very generous to the girls+good tipper!). *Sigh* if only I was a rich man can come to this place everyday!

nibby
02-09-2010, 10:38 PM
One of those rare nights out w/o my other half tagging along. Bro BD called earlier to meet at his fav Claudia.
Bro this Claudia is member only crub? How $$$ isit ah, sounds like a cool place to hang out if you got cash to burn :p

Bro Leaseoflife, thanks for the upz, my "virgin" upz LOL.

MrDarkSide
02-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Nbzzzz pichak my lobang. :D

Ok. Zipped and taped my mouth. Will shut it up airtight. :D

naemlo
03-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Bro this Claudia is member only crub? How $$$ isit ah, sounds like a cool place to hang out if you got cash to burn

Claudia is not exclusive to member. Anyone can go in as long as u have money.

Member starts from 20000THB. U can pm bluedragon, he is the VIP there.

:D:D:D

Jackboy
03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Claudia in Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5fLEA30HMI

Also got Rainbow 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jo4MRyV40w&feature=related

Baccara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QTiTBgYPNA&feature=related

mikemike
03-09-2010, 12:46 AM

Wah..didn't know mrdarkside visiting here liao..so when u gonna bring me to LOS to have fun :rolleyes:

neu_byrd
03-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Nana bars now can topless. i was there a month ago. they will close the door which is a curtain basically. and the girls inside can choose to bikini top off. it was like that in all the Rainbow outlets. the quality wasnt tat great on the 2 days i was there. and not so crowded.

indianmagicoil
03-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Nana bars now can topless. i was there a month ago. they will close the door which is a curtain basically. and the girls inside can choose to bikini top off.
Tatz news? Bro they have been going topless for ages! :rolleyes:
Tot it was u who went topless! :eek: but then we r not there for tat. Aren't we? ;)

indianmagicoil
03-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Bro this Claudia is member only crub? How $$$ isit ah, sounds like a cool place to hang out if you got cash to burn
If my whisky soaked brain can remember correctly... membership is BHT20,000 for 10 bottles of whisky. How long u can keep I not sure but usually 1 year is the norm. Mixers charged seperately? Not sure also. Bro BD juz paid the bill and I split with him 50/50.

LDs start at a minimum of BHT200 x 5 drinks for dancers and minimum BHT200 x 4 drinks for PR girls. So tats BHT1,000 and BHT800 minimum respectively for puying to sit with u. BF the girls? Not the norm and the club doesn't exactly encourage it. U can read more on how G-Clubs work at another forum - The Farang Speaks 2 Much. 555+ farang poot mak!

U have bahts to burn can also become "member" but dun be "kii neow" coz club is small so word travels fast and u may not get good service when u visit. Such clubs r not for those with small chiong budgets (like me!) coz this is where the locals go to be seen and show off. So the staff & girls expect (yes, thats right. EXPECT!) u to b more generous.

Members are mostly Thais and a few Asian expats. Seen a few farangs wander in but most dun stay long once they discover how expensive it is and not getting a SC or NEP experience. One small bottle of Heineken costs BHT300! Seems like G-clubs r not really their mug-of-beer.

Claudia may not b the newest or biggest in Bangkok but it was the experience that counts.

Blacklabel
03-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Claudia in Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5fLEA30HMI

Also got Rainbow 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jo4MRyV40w&feature=related

Baccara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QTiTBgYPNA&feature=related

thanx for clips!

BlueDragon193
03-09-2010, 09:27 PM
If my whisky soaked brain can remember correctly... membership is BHT20,000 for 10 bottles of whisky. How long u can keep I not sure but usually 1 year is the norm. Mixers charged seperately? Not sure also. Bro BD juz paid the bill and I split with him 50/50.

LDs start at a minimum of BHT200 x 5 drinks for dancers and minimum BHT200 x 4 drinks for PR girls. So tats BHT1,000 and BHT800 minimum respectively for puying to sit with u. BF the girls? Not the norm and the club doesn't exactly encourage it. U can read more on how G-Clubs work at another forum - The Farang Speaks 2 Much. 555+ farang poot mak!

U have bahts to burn can also become "member" but dun be "kii neow" coz club is small so word travels fast and u may not get good service when u visit. Such clubs r not for those with small chiong budgets (like me!) coz this is where the locals go to be seen and show off. So the staff & girls expect (yes, thats right. EXPECT!) u to b more generous.

Members are mostly Thais and a few Asian expats. Seen a few farangs wander in but most dun stay long once they discover how expensive it is and not getting a SC or NEP experience. One small bottle of Heineken costs BHT300! Seems like G-clubs r not really their mug-of-beer.

Claudia may not b the newest or biggest in Bangkok but it was the experience that counts.

Claudia Membership & LD charges as follows.
1. 20,000 bahts (1 year) - 10 bottles Chivas or 9 bottles JW black plus three free KTV rooms but I negotiate for 12 bottles Chivas.
2. 10,000 bahts - 5 bottles Chivas or 4 bottles JW black.
All membership come with free mixer until expiry.
3. Dancer get 4 LD and PR get 3 LD for the first 45 mins @ 250 bahts per LD
and follow by 1 LD for every 45 mins onward.

Non Member at 3,000 bahts per bottle plus mixer charge and 300 bahts per LD. Hope this info will help.

BlueDragon193
03-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Here the latest update info of Airport Rail Link.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/travelscoop/194198/rapid-transit

BlueDragon193
03-09-2010, 09:33 PM
One of those rare nights out w/o my other half tagging along. Bro BD called earlier to meet at his fav Claudia. This time spent more time there and understood why he likes the place. SYTs everywhere! Not a single CMI girl. Mama-san not pushy. Captains not irritating to come to your table every 10 minutes asking if you want food (wtf is with the fruit platter anyway?)

Drank from Bro BD's double black JW, nice burnt oak after taste, and enjoyed the eye candy, live band, cabaret show and Russian "model" show.
But me thinks some of these Russkie "models" CMI compared to the puyings in Claudia. I was hoping for blonde haired blue eyed but got more Central Asian and I suspect 1 or 2 kon Thais to make up the numbers.

Everybody was so busy pasting stickers on the "models" who paraded in various stages on undress until topless. 555+ only saw such pictures on net but now experience "live". Even the puyings were busy taking snaps of the Russian's breasts! Bro BD and me were more interested in our laab tod. Did I mention the food here is tasty?

Time flys when u r having fun and it was already 3.30am when we left but the party. I had to say good bye to this blonde SYT and Bro BD to his No. 1 dancer. Excluding the membership, damage for the night came to BHT4,000! That was for LDs, food, mixers and another 3 random lady drinks (Bro BD very generous to the girls+good tipper!). *Sigh* if only I was a rich man can come to this place everyday!

If you view the video clip of Claudia from youtube, you will notice my dancer is at center and your green dress dancer that you been eyeing all night is at the right side of the stage (not on the podium).:D;)
Am I right..??

naemlo
03-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Claudia Membership & LD charges as follows.

The master has spoken.... :D

BlueDragon193
03-09-2010, 11:53 PM
The master has spoken.... :D

The grandmaster has spoken too....;)

indianmagicoil
04-09-2010, 01:36 AM
If you view the video clip of Claudia , you will notice my dancer is at center and your green dress dancer that you been eyeing all night is at the right side of the stage... Am I right..??
Vid a bit blurry but I think u r correct! :D 555+ didn't bother to view it until u mention she was in it! When earlier u ask mama-san 2 bring her over and I said "no" I tot tat was the end of it. But during the course of the night she when she walk over she will smile, say "hi" and even grab my lil bro!

When your girl intro us she dun wan 2 release my hand after we shook. She grabbed it again after I let go and ask me which hotel I'm staying. Fuck! Wish I was! Mayb was my lucky night? 555+

But I poor man can't afford to play games or maintain a G-girl :( if not tempting idea to try make her No 2? 555+ tiz week buy Toto again or else in my wet dreams only! :o

naemlo
04-09-2010, 02:10 AM
The grandmaster has spoken too....;)

Compare to u, I am an egg, u r the stone. :D

MrDarkSide
04-09-2010, 02:28 AM
Wah..didn't know mrdarkside visiting here liao..so when u gonna bring me to LOS to have fun :rolleyes:

I wonder who is the one who bought me to the Dark side hor. :rolleyes::D

sleepyme77
04-09-2010, 10:30 AM
My stay at Hip Hotel last week.
Very nice room.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKKrDiyGng

hi bro,
Hip hotel looks good.
how much u paid for it bro?
is it near their MRT station?
was thinking of staying in Nov
Thanks a lot for your reply

etct88
04-09-2010, 11:26 AM
hi bro,
Hip hotel looks good.
how much u paid for it bro?
is it near their MRT station?
was thinking of staying in Nov
Thanks a lot for your reply

wah, you really sleepy.... all info available if you had bother to read a few pages back....... hu hu hu hu......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

if really lazy, PM Tim...... of ThaiHotelDiscounts.com.... or under sticky thread, Book Thai Hotel Here......:p:p

massageboy666
04-09-2010, 12:55 PM
In bangkok for a 2-day business trip . Tired of the Agogo scene/G-club scene. Was wandering aimlessly at huayhwang market when I accidentally bumped into this girl who was rushing to for shelter ... being the gentleman that I am, I offered to share the umbrella with her and she accepted it readily .. we talked and one thing led to another:

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/massageboy666/DSC00313.jpg

Moral of story : carry an umbrella around in bangkok

BlueDragon193
04-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Vid a bit blurry but I think u r correct! 555+ didn't bother to view it until u mention she was in it! When earlier u ask mama-san 2 bring her over and I said "no" I tot tat was the end of it. But during the course of the night she when she walk over she will smile, say "hi" and even grab my lil bro!

When your girl intro us she dun wan 2 release my hand after we shook. She grabbed it again after I let go and ask me which hotel I'm staying. Fuck! Wish I was! Mayb was my lucky night? 555+

But I poor man can't afford to play games or maintain a G-girl :( if not tempting idea to try make her No 2? 555+ tiz week buy Toto again or else in my wet dreams only!

Didn't you know that we bought a beer for her as I noticed you was getting high from the drinks and gals.:D

For small businessman, you keeping saying you are a poor man then everyone must be rich except you.:rolleyes:

BlueDragon193
04-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Compare to u, I am an egg, u r the stone. :D

So, you admit your are from a egg then become a Kai.;):p

Jackboy
04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
we talked and one thing led to another:

Why not share with us what happened next?
Will up you if you post a FR.

Jackboy
04-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote "The City Line spans Phaya Thai district in the heart of Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi. With stops on the route, it connects the two points in 30 minutes, while the Express Line operates non-stop between neighbouring Makkasan to the airport, covering the distance in only 15 minutes. Both the lines operate 6am to midnight."

Can anyone help to verify, is the Makkasan station open yet? And the lines operate from 6am to 12am?

When I was there in mid Aug, the Makksan station was closed and the train only operates certain hours in the morning and evening. Travelling by the express lines save us a lot of money rather than paying the highway tolls and extra charges taking taxi to town.

Lebron
04-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Planning to chiong bangkok alone for the very first then.. Never tried the night life there b4. Any tips of where to go and good place to recommend? Or any bro here going there as well from 21st to 24th sep? Can meet together to hunt.

naemlo
04-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Any tips of where to go and good place to recommend?

There r 2 recommendations.... 1 is to read a few pages back in this thread. The other is stay in hotel and pcc. :rolleyes:

mikemike
04-09-2010, 05:36 PM
There r 2 recommendations.... 1 is to read a few pages back in this thread. The other is stay in hotel and pcc. :rolleyes:

clap! clap! clap! :rolleyes: somemore pcc is cheaper :p i guess is school holiday again :D

Jackboy
04-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Another recommendation is to stay home ground go GL bonk the $50 thai girls..

indianmagicoil
04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Didn't you know that we bought a beer for her as I noticed you was getting high from the drinks and gals.
For small businessman, you keeping saying you are a poor man then everyone must be rich except you.:rolleyes:
Pii be careful or your eyes pop out from rolling around too much! :D

555+ u jing jing mao lor? Really can't remember? I never buy her a beer. But u bought 3 for your dancer's frenz! 2 for the skinny one and another for the slightly older one. Was thinkin u jai dee mak! No wonder captain can remember your name when I was waiting for u! "Your fren? His name XXXX right?" He was spot on name + surname bro!

U use the right word "SMALL" businessman. Man selling kway teow also small businessman. U BIG employee much better than small bizman! :D

In bangkok for a 2-day business trip . Tired of the Agogo scene/G-club scene. Was wandering aimlessly at huayhwang market when I accidentally bumped into this girl who was rushing to for shelter ... being the gentleman that I am, I offered to share the umbrella with her and she accepted it readily .. we talked and one thing led to another:

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/massageboy666/DSC00313.jpg

Moral of story : carry an umbrella around in bangkok
KNN 2day I carry beach umbrella but never rain!

555+

etct88
05-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Didn't you know that we bought a beer for her as I noticed you was getting high from the drinks and gals.:D

just promised him that you wouldn't borrow money from him, lo......:p

Lebron
05-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Is it very boring to go Bangkok on weekdays?

BlueDragon193
05-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Pii be careful or your eyes pop out from rolling around too much! :D

555+ u jing jing mao lor? Really can't remember? I never buy her a beer. But u bought 3 for your dancer's frenz! 2 for the skinny one and another for the slightly older one. Was thinkin u jai dee mak! No wonder captain can remember your name when I was waiting for u! "Your fren? His name XXXX right?" He was spot on name + surname bro!

U use the right word "SMALL" businessman. Man selling kway teow also small businessman. U BIG employee much better than small bizman!555+

I was a member for more than several years..lah
Don't be suprised to see a kway teow seller driving a merc, own semi d or condo and plus a number of live in mistress.:D

just promised him that you wouldn't borrow money from him, lo......:p

Well, he will play hide and seek with me.:D

dirtbag_26
05-09-2010, 03:01 AM

it is never boring going to bangkok!!!!!!!!!!

nibby
05-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Thanks to Bro IM and BD for the tips on Claudia, prob can check it out next time if i got time (BKK too packed with stuff to do!):p

BlueDragon193
05-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks to Bro IM and BD for the tips on Claudia, prob can check it out next time if i got time (BKK too packed with stuff to do!):p

No problem, just remember to gave us a treat at Claudia and as for me my suitcase packed full of stuff waiting to spend.:D

NZL97
05-09-2010, 01:23 PM
hi bros,

currently in BKK but will be leaving tomorrow, just want to share my experience and thoughts on my last 3 days cheonging here.............

i visited patpong on my first day and brought back a gal from kingcastle who look marginally like shu qi.......:p initially mamasan quoted 3500THB for LT and bar fine of 500THB, managed to nego down to 3000THB LT & she promised to stay until 8 am the next day. Everything goes well in my hotel room for my first shot but what happen after a few hours later when i requested my second shot is that she refused and say i can only cum one time!!! i was like wtf as i expect at least 2 shots for LT.....however i still managed to bang her a second time but her face like black black lor & somemore asked to go back at 5am......:(

i learn my lesson then and realised that you have to nego not only for price but also the time she went back and how many shots u can get if u are taking the gal out for LT.......hence last nite i went nana rainbow 3 and nego with this gal for 2 shots and leave time at 7am before i agree to take her out for LT.......bar fine was slightly higher at 600THB and LT rate 3000THB and the service and attitude was definatley better compared with the first gal from patpong...........:cool:

in between the agogo sessions, i went for massage at Snow white at suk soi 26 and akane at suk soi 33. akane was a new experience as i request for 2 gals massage at < 2000THB........although the gals not so pretty compared to
other massage parlours and this pl only offered HJ & BJ, service for me is so so. The massage at snow white was better and i had this gal from issan.......superb services & gfe during my 90 min session and not to mention extremely horny too!!!! was thinking of getting her for LT tonite....:D

happy cheonging bros!!!!!

BlueDragon193
05-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Here are the article that will wet your appetite....I mean foods before sex.:D

http://www.bangkokpost.com/leisure/restaurant/194675/eat-and-get-out-at-yaowarat

patrickhulez
05-09-2010, 02:33 PM
hello where can i find milf or cheapo fucks in bangkok? is there a desker or petain area in bangkok?

no transvesites please

Jackboy
05-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Just to share, someone pm me this question :

Re: Ladyboy
hi brudder,

how to know whether the girl you with is not ladyboy?

cheers,

MY Answer : Just ask her "Are you LADYBOY?" :cool:

adidas88
05-09-2010, 02:54 PM
i believe the conversation u have with her can determine if she's a lady boy or not by her voice .. :) :)

staying in sillypore ... everyday is boring .... :D

Jackboy
05-09-2010, 02:57 PM
initially mamasan quoted 3500THB for LT and bar fine of 500THB, managed to nego down to 3000THB LT & she promised to stay until 8 am the next day.

when i requested my second shot is that she refused and say i can only cum one time!!! i was like wtf as i expect at least 2 shots for LT.....however i still managed to bang her a second time but her face like black black lor & somemore asked to go back at 5am......:(

last nite i went nana rainbow 3 and nego with this gal for 2 shots and leave time at 7am before i agree to take her out for LT.......bar fine was slightly higher at 600THB and LT rate 3000THB and the service and attitude was definatley better compared with the first gal from patpong...........:cool:

Great FR.
Looks like you are a bargain hunter like me. 3k for LT
In order for girls to stay longer with you as they promised, during negotiation tell her you will pay ST if she leaves before the agreed timing. If not, just pass and proceed to look for the next girl.

naemlo
05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Here are the article that will wet your appetite....I mean foods before sex.:D

U r about 2 years late. :D

yinyang
05-09-2010, 10:55 PM
hello where can i find milf or cheapo fucks in bangkok? is there a desker or petain area in bangkok?
no transvesites please
Not sure if you'll get any help here. But a cabbie did brag to me he got his pleasures at sub-1k bht at Lumphini park.:confused:

Not sure if you'll do a runner instead, but tell us your experience:o

Triple-X
06-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Not sure if you'll get any help here. But a cabbie did brag to me he got his pleasures at sub-1k bht at Lumphini park.:confused:

Not sure if you'll do a runner instead, but tell us your experience:o

lumphini park eh?lol...:D

threepio
06-09-2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Re: Ladyboy
how to know whether the girl you with is not ladyboy?

Or, you tell her "You hansum man!"

If she giggles and calls you ba ba bo bo, she's a she.

If she pours her drink on your head and stomps off, she's a ladyboy!! :D

leaseoflife
06-09-2010, 01:37 AM

no transvesites please

Paste your one thousand baht on your forehead and walk around the smaller soi. Whoever you fancy, just ask "boom-boom dai mai?" That should do the trick. :D

i learn my lesson then and realised that you have to nego not only for price but also the time she went back and how many shots u can get if u are taking the gal out for LT.......

in between the agogo sessions, i went for massage at Snow white at suk soi 26 and akane at suk soi 33. akane was a new experience as i request for 2 gals massage at < 2000THB........although the gals not so pretty compared to
other massage parlours and this pl only offered HJ & BJ, service for me is so so.

Bro, actually, it really depends lah. So far, I have never nego about shots, but thought it was pretty common to have one for supper and one for brekkie. Most of the time, if you treat the girl ok, think she should be happy to stick around until later part of the morning. Again, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Akane is good for de-stressing. Agree on the part that the gals there are not exactly calendar girls, but I love the scrub. Not sure if you got time, but if you do, head down to Sazanka. Similar set-up, but girls quality are better.

naemlo
06-09-2010, 01:53 AM
That should do the trick.

No wonder no ger approaches me :( I always stick 100THB. Cos I want to be cheapo..., want cheap, want fresh n want big neh neh :D

Most of the time, if you treat the girl ok, think she should be happy to stick around until later part of the morning.

I kena once, super sticky type. In the morning before breakfast chased her out. During breakfast, she called me saying she is outside my room. Apparently, She went back to bring her clothing and intend to stay with me for another few nights. :eek:

yinyang
06-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Paste your one thousand baht on your forehead and walk around the smaller soi. Whoever you fancy, just ask "boom-boom dai mai?" That should do the trick.
Jokes aside, another reknowned samster here even tried to get chamber maid with 1k offer. Hopefully, she was not the "amah" bogeh type!:o:p What a bbj that could have been!
really depends lah. Most of the time, if you treat the girl ok, think she should be happy to stick around until later part of the morning.
There are familiar scare stories, like mother sick or face saving excuse (like bufflao die up country!:p) Your good treatment may not secure return favour from many of these "hardened" types in trade. You have been fortunate perhaps. Guess JB's was fair, if LT was agreed upon then short drift is be paid pro-rated.

More than once, I had agg not even asking going price (refreshing change). But fair's fair -give them what's due

And do tell us of your new experience in new hotel choice

BlueDragon193
06-09-2010, 11:55 AM
No wonder no ger approaches me :( I always stick 100THB. Cos I want to be cheapo..., want cheap, want fresh n want big neh neh

I kena once, super sticky type. In the morning before breakfast chased her out. During breakfast, she called me saying she is outside my room. Apparently, She went back to bring her clothing and intend to stay with me for another few nights.:

No wonder your D cup gal resigned.;)

Is this reason you couldn't meet me.???:p

naemlo
06-09-2010, 11:56 AM

If she is that cup D, I will never able to meet u again. :D

etct88
06-09-2010, 12:06 PM
If she is that cup D, I will never able to meet u again. :D

so happening, only hear them say 'Sawadee Cup', never see any other cups.....:(:(

naemlo
06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
so happening, only hear them say 'Sawadee Cup', never see any other cups.....:(:(

This D cup was introduced to me by bluedragon during 1 of the outing in BKK. He pulled the ger towards me n said, "Na, for u." I have "no choice" seeing a chio D cup in front of me. :D Pity me.

nightsmith
06-09-2010, 12:21 PM
"Can anyone help to verify, is the Makkasan station open yet? And the lines operate from 6am to 12am?"

All the stations of the Airport Rail Link, consisting of the City Line and the Express line are now fully open.:D And yes, 6am to 12 am as of now. It is expected, however, that the trains will start one hour earlier and end one hour later wnen
all the hitches have been ironed out.

NS

Glock
06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
I kena once, super sticky type. In the morning before breakfast chased her out. During breakfast, she called me saying she is outside my room. Apparently, She went back to bring her clothing and intend to stay with me for another few nights. :eek:

i laugh out damn loud everybody in office looking at me :p

nightsmith
06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Planning to chiong bangkok alone for the very first then.. Never tried the night life there b4. Any tips of where to go and good place to recommend? Or any bro here going there as well from 21st to 24th sep? Can meet together to hunt.

If this is your very first time, you should not be travelling alone. First you may not be so confident, second, language will obviously be a problem and thirdly Bangkok can be quite intimidating for a first timer.:confused:

For this first trip, I suggest you stay in the Sukhumvit area, where it's nice and bright and filled with people. (Somewhere between Soi 2 and Soi 19) There are reasonably priced hotels (from 800baht all the way to 3500baht++)

As you are going to chiong :D:D, go to a beer bar/ gogo bar ( Soi Cowboy/ Nana Plaza/ Gullivers/ Beer Garden/Thermae )browse around, chat up the girl you like, and NEGOTIATE. This is important. You don't want to end up paying her 500baht and she demanding 4000baht. Current rate is 1000 to 1500ST and 2500 tp 3500 LT. Other than the f**k payment you still have to pay abt 500 to 600 baht to the bar.

Hope this helps.

NS

nightsmith
06-09-2010, 12:46 PM

Bangkok is never boring.:D:D

NS

Playman
06-09-2010, 06:28 PM
This D cup was introduced to me by bluedragon during 1 of the outing in BKK. He pulled the ger towards me n said, "Na, for u." I have "no choice" seeing a chio D cup in front of me. Pity me.

so happening, only hear them say 'Sawadee Cup', never see any other cups.....

If she is that cup D, I will never able to meet u again.

Too bad I can't have the luxury of enjoying all the D & C cuppers.......afraid old man like me will suffocate in between the valley.....!:D

Lebron
06-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Blacksmith..Thanks alot for your info.. I also scare they keep pushing girls to me or take me as a carrot cake.. So maybe thinking of going there on weekdays and mainly massage ba. Any clean clubs where most uni girls hangout?

WhiteHawk
06-09-2010, 07:42 PM
hey any bros in bkk between 11 - 15 Sept? maybe can meet up and cheong together. PM me :p I long time never go bkk liao

NZL97
06-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Great FR.
Looks like you are a bargain hunter like me. 3k for LT
In order for girls to stay longer with you as they promised, during negotiation tell her you will pay ST if she leaves before the agreed timing. If not, just pass and proceed to look for the next girl.

Bro, actually, it really depends lah. So far, I have never nego about shots, but thought it was pretty common to have one for supper and one for brekkie. Most of the time, if you treat the girl ok, think she should be happy to stick around until later part of the morning. Again, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Akane is good for de-stressing. Agree on the part that the gals there are not exactly calendar girls, but I love the scrub. Not sure if you got time, but if you do, head down to Sazanka. Similar set-up, but girls quality are better.

thks bros for your comments & advice.........i always treat the gal nice and do not force them to do things that they dont want but that gal from kingcastle is another "kind".............:mad:

ironically last nite i went back to the same kingcastle and pick up another gal which i had fancy the last time but ended up picking "shuqi".........in fact "shuqi" saw me & had the cheek to asked me to bar fine her again, i almost show her my middle finger lor!!!! anyway brought back this gal and had probably my best LT laid in a long while.........although as per my last post, i make sure i nego the timing and no of shots & she complied perfectly plus superb service!!!! haha.....imho nego first wif the gal does work in this case & also my previous case with the gal from rainbow 3............:D

another thing i noticed is that most of the gals & mamasan from nana & soi cowboy are too commercialised & only entertained japanese & angmo clients, ignoring totally non jap & angmo asian clients like me.........that is why i frequented the agogos in patpong twice as the mamasan & PR manager from kingcastle actually remembered me even though i last went about 2 days ago and treated me like a VIP (that was before i gave tips to them)......so the feeling is better for me at patpong plus the bar fine is lower........maybe also bcos the biz at patpong wasn't as good as nana & soi cowboy......any bros got similar feelings or experiences to share?????

happy cheonging bros!!!

leaseoflife
06-09-2010, 11:19 PM
There are familiar scare stories, like mother sick or face saving excuse (like bufflao die up country!:p) Your good treatment may not secure return favour from many of these "hardened" types in trade. You have been fortunate perhaps. Guess JB's was fair, if LT was agreed upon then short drift is be paid pro-rated.

More than once, I had agg not even asking going price (refreshing change). But fair's fair -give them what's due

And do tell us of your new experience in new hotel choice

Ya, I agree. I guess I hv been rather lucky so far, except for that 'fright' night at RB4 once. Hmmm... Maybe also becos I was with bro ML, and he knows the mamasans tt I bf e puying from :D

Yup.. Will update on e new htl when I go bk bkk end mth. Reviews seem pretty gd. Think can't compare to our favored AG though.

leaseoflife
06-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Good to know tt you scored a home run e second night. Do what works for u.

Agree tt e some bars prefer gaps. in RB1 once, puyings did not want to sit with my friend & blantantly said waiting for japs. Kns.

thks bros for your comments & advice.........i always treat the gal nice and do not force them to do things that they dont want but that gal from kingcastle is another "kind".............:mad:

ironically last nite i went back to the same kingcastle and pick up another gal which i had fancy the last time but ended up picking "shuqi".........in fact "shuqi" saw me & had the cheek to asked me to bar fine her again, i almost show her my middle finger lor!!!! anyway brought back this gal and had probably my best LT laid in a long while.........although as per my last post, i make sure i nego the timing and no of shots & she complied perfectly plus superb service!!!! haha.....imho nego first wif the gal does work in this case & also my previous case with the gal from rainbow 3............:D

another thing i noticed is that most of the gals & mamasan from nana & soi cowboy are too commercialised & only entertained japanese & angmo clients, ignoring totally non jap & angmo asian clients like me.........that is why i frequented the agogos in patpong twice as the mamasan & PR manager from kingcastle actually remembered me even though i last went about 2 days ago and treated me like a VIP (that was before i gave tips to them)......so the feeling is better for me at patpong plus the bar fine is lower........maybe also bcos the biz at patpong wasn't as good as nana & soi cowboy......any bros got similar feelings or experiences to share?????

happy cheonging bros!!!

Glock
07-09-2010, 12:04 AM

bangkok dont worry about which day you go - worry about timing (go too early , most girls not there yet , go too late , all the good girls gone) and about special holidays (queen's birthday or whatever , and especially songkran all the village girls have to go home)

i prefer going to bangkok on weekdays and not weekends , less newbie tourists packing the place

Jackboy
07-09-2010, 12:33 AM

I also like the agg bars in Patpong..the drinks are cheaper and can smoke inside. In fact, I think there are a lot of Sillyporeans visiting the bars there. Most of time, the girls able to guess that I am from Sillypore. Unlike Nana and Soi cowboy, always mistaken as Jap or Korean. But the thing I dont like about Patpong is the staff and girls tend to hassle you buy LDs or give tips.
Cant drink and watch girls dancing quietly.

tumakan
07-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Can anyone help to verify, is the Makkasan station open yet? And the lines operate from 6am to 12am?

When I was there in mid Aug, the Makksan station was closed and the train only operates certain hours in the morning and evening. Travelling by the express lines save us a lot of money rather than paying the highway tolls and extra charges taking taxi to town.

Bro Jackboy,

The Bangkok Airport Rail Link has started operation 23 Aug.
more info here:
http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/visit/transporation-faceoff-362693
http://www.bangkokairporttrain.com/

cheers!

Lebron
07-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Planning to go to BBK From 21st-24th. Any bros would be there?

Glock
07-09-2010, 03:09 AM
in RB1 once, puyings did not want to sit with my friend & blantantly said waiting for japs. Kns.

in singapore all the girls also blatantly waiting for angmohs :)

nightsmith
07-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Lebron, I suggest you visit Royal City Avenus if you wish to meet uni girls. But don't expect to pick one up for ONS. You seem to be overly ambitious for a first timer.
Take some small steps first.;)

NS

hamsup_cam
07-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Hello bros,

I'm going BKK next Monday (13/9) and back 16/9.

Is anyone going during this period too?

I heard from my friend there is this club called the bank club, has anyone tried before?

HS

mikemike
07-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Hello bros,

I'm going BKK next Monday (13/9) and back 16/9.

Is anyone going during this period too?

I heard from my friend there is this club called the bank club, has anyone tried before?

HS

Bro hamsup, the bank is a G-club, it's not a normal disco club around thonglor and ekkamai area.

http://www.thebankmemberclub.com/

have fun!

Playman
08-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Bro hamsup, the bank is a G-club, it's not a normal disco club around thonglor and ekkamai area.

have fun!

So your red card over or not...join us lah!:D

piratebooty
08-09-2010, 07:21 AM

have fun!

its actually more like a KTV than a GClub. Get a private room n the girls will strip! U can also nego with the girls for action. ST 3K baht n LT 5K baht, but girls are selective about their customers so tip generously ;)

chezeburger
08-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Sharing a link.

http://www.tourismthailand.org.sg/promotion/complimentary-vouchers-buffet-dinner-or-thai-massage

nonstop
08-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Any bros here will be in bkk end Sept and into gangbangs?

Drop me a pvt msg :D