PDA

View Full Version : Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

Socialsocial88
17-02-2022, 10:12 AM
Which shop u go to at L1? Can share damage?

16.02.22 FR

After Long and tiring day at work..decided to venture into USSC...
Wanted to look for different flavours...lvl 2 to lvl 4 walk till sian Liao..decided to venture lvl 1...gotcha...saw one quite pretty lady say early 30s(according to her she pt..not always there Wan)She give very good / solid massage...lots of teasing playing with my 2nd IC..turn over..instead of her asking the GQ..mai tui Liao..strip her to the bare....consider her age..quite nice figure..not for boob lovers..paint her till she wet wet..did her on the massage bed n on the sofa...her moaning really buey tahan...can feel she enjoy the session...left a happy man..

Weekly
17-02-2022, 10:19 AM
Which shop u go to at L1? Can share damage?

Think there are 2 shops nia @ lvl 1..quite young if you were to compare the shops @ lvl 1...paid 4 * blues(include entrance).may be pricey but personally worth it if u were to ask me..😀

kieso4
17-02-2022, 12:04 PM
Think there are 2 shops nia @ lvl 1..quite young if you were to compare the shops @ lvl 1...paid 4 * blues(include entrance).may be pricey but personally worth it if u were to ask me..😀

4 blue notes for full course meal! Bro you must be feeling rich.

aczeta76
17-02-2022, 12:47 PM
I prefer the joint just outside of the shopping centre. Park there, cut through, go out and turn left. Can try XiaoMi. I put her as about 24-25yo. Good skills and stereo effect

Maybe can tabao next door to hotel

GrieGzEters
17-02-2022, 03:57 PM
16.02.22 FR

After Long and tiring day at work..decided to venture into USSC...
Wanted to look for different flavours...lvl 2 to lvl 4 walk till sian Liao..decided to venture lvl 1...gotcha...saw one quite pretty lady say early 30s(according to her she pt..not always there Wan)She give very good / solid massage...lots of teasing playing with my 2nd IC..turn over..instead of her asking the GQ..mai tui Liao..strip her to the bare....consider her age..quite nice figure..not for boob lovers..paint her till she wet wet..did her on the massage bed n on the sofa...her moaning really buey tahan...can feel she enjoy the session...left a happy man..

Is it the shop on the same side as the sex toy shop? There are 2 ladies there and the one u are talking about should be the small built younger looking one.

justin69
17-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Is it the shop on the same side as the sex toy shop? There are 2 ladies there and the one u are talking about should be the small built younger looking one.

Both from China or one of them from Malaysia?

jaytan56
17-02-2022, 04:34 PM
4 blue notes for full course meal! Bro you must be feeling rich.

Spoil market ah. Lol

GrieGzEters
17-02-2022, 04:40 PM
Both from China or one of them from Malaysia?

One of them from Malaysia.

lovetocum
17-02-2022, 06:00 PM

I was scrolling back a few pages and 1 bro paid 2 blue notes. The keyword is he "negotiated". This place the gals price ceiling is $150 max. Anymore is chop 🥕

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Went to reki reki this place, so far bonk 4 milfs. But all 4 have enhanced boobs leh.

Anyone kind enuf to recommend one natural big boob at USSC which are not saggy ?

Thanks

Runningboy85
18-02-2022, 11:01 AM
Went to try X*** M* the other day. Very open concept but I think it can be overlooked with the level of fun I had. Her massage is those type of finger press which led to a sore back after the session. She has a trick where she raise both legs for easy acess. Once you flipped, she has this sound that she makes that is pretty imteresting. No difficulty in top auto roaming and her hj was enjoyable and not mechanical. For this playability, the price is pretty much a steal. Will RTM. But I do agree tha place is getting "hot". PM if you will like the contact.

CookCrew
18-02-2022, 01:48 PM
Went to reki reki this place, so far bonk 4 milfs. But all 4 have enhanced boobs leh.

Anyone kind enuf to recommend one natural big boob at USSC which are not saggy ?

Thanks

Unfortunately no such quality in this place, thats y so important to negotiate properly and avoid paying their expensive upfront cost. not worth it.

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately no such quality in this place, thats y so important to negotiate properly and avoid paying their expensive upfront cost. not worth it.

Really sianz … here all enhanced boobs wan …

Hopefully a young big natural boobies come in …

LIMBEI
18-02-2022, 02:47 PM
Even if have also will get recruited by a MP rather than this placeReally sianz … here all enhanced boobs wan …

Hopefully a young big natural boobies come in …

Mercedesbenz
18-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Visited the level 2 shop next to lift.. apparently there is a young viet ML there with great figure... service was great and she seems quite fresh. I enjoyed it anyway!

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 04:17 PM
Visited the level 2 shop next to lift.. apparently there is a young viet ML there with great figure... service was great and she seems quite fresh. I enjoyed it anyway!
Bro, can share whether it's natural or enhanced boobs ?

Thanks

Mercedesbenz
18-02-2022, 04:21 PM
Bro, can share whether it's natural or enhanced boobs ?

Thanks

Can't really tell.. if its enhanced, its a very good job. Her ass is also really nice and firm .. perfect for grabbing. She doesn't allow fj at the moment .. but I think can make her change her mind if you flash more blue notes at her. I was in a rush so I just accepted what she had to offer and went off.. I will certainly rtm when I have more time!

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Can't really tell.. if its enhanced, its a very good job. Her ass is also really nice and firm .. perfect for grabbing. She doesn't allow fj at the moment .. but I think can make her change her mind if you flash more blue notes at her. I was in a rush so I just accepted what she had to offer and went off.. I will certainly rtm when I have more time!

Thanks bro, what was your damage and she roughly what age ?

Thanks again

Cheers

Mercedesbenz
18-02-2022, 04:34 PM
Thanks bro, what was your damage and she roughly what age ?

Thanks again

Cheers

Damage about 30 for half hour and 100 for full body.. I didn't nego cos i was in a hurry

GrieGzEters
18-02-2022, 05:03 PM

Shoulder length hair lady and quite tall. She was here previously and then disappear to do some other things. I think on/off she come back to USSC but now its more frequent.

Tumtum_23
18-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Any live report? Never seen this viet before

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Any live report? Never seen this viet before

Need to go reki again liao

Mercedesbenz
18-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Need to go reki again liao

She's 28 but if u want to look for her , better go quickly. She's going back to Vietnam at the end of the month. Think she has a business somewhere else.. but she did say she will be in ussc regularly this month.

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 11:27 PM
She's 28 but if u want to look for her , better go quickly. She's going back to Vietnam at the end of the month. Think she has a business somewhere else.. but she did say she will be in ussc regularly this month.

OK thanks bro for the tips, in that case I will go tomorrow.

Will park at Basement 1. Just to be clear the lift you talking about is level 1 fragrant garden restaurant but go 1 more level up to level 2. So, come out from the lift at level 2, go straight or turn right ? Bcos turn left is toilet ...

Thanks

Mercedesbenz
18-02-2022, 11:42 PM
OK thanks bro for the tips, in that case I will go tomorrow.

Will park at Basement 1. Just to be clear the lift you talking about is level 1 fragrant garden restaurant but go 1 more level up to level 2. So, come out from the lift at level 2, go straight or turn right ? Bcos turn left is toilet ...

Thanks

Take lift to level 2 and its the first shop on the left.

TwaTeow
18-02-2022, 11:52 PM
Take lift to level 2 and its the first shop on the left.

Ok got it ...

Thanks

BadBadBat
19-02-2022, 12:02 AM
Shoulder length hair lady and quite tall. She was here previously and then disappear to do some other things. I think on/off she come back to USSC but now its more frequent.

Is it came out of lift first turn salon shop?If yes,I did went before many months back,cos had her WeChat then last heard from her she’s cutting hair at another place,she told me if want go down must tell her in advance so she can drive over.In the past,she mostly provide hj sometimes she got offer fj for me depends on her mood.She like address me as baobei 😁 just like Prc cos I visit her at least 8 to 10 times Liao.To me,her headlights got C very nice to squeeze n suck.I think must go next week to find back the lost feel before she go back VN

xnite
19-02-2022, 02:21 PM
I prefer the joint just outside of the shopping centre. Park there, cut through, go out and turn left. Can try XiaoMi. I put her as about 24-25yo. Good skills and stereo effect

She is mid 30+, her sister also. 🤣

Socialsocial88
19-02-2022, 02:26 PM
USSC, Live reporting

L4 at least 5 ML doors open
L3 only Joyce is open
L2, F cup bazooka, and new VN next to lift “Turn Left is open
L1 is quiet

TwaTeow
19-02-2022, 02:48 PM
She is mid 30+, her sister also. 🤣

Where exactly is the place you're talking about leh ? Can share ?

Thanks

sincross
19-02-2022, 05:16 PM
Latest Adjustment By Demand :cool:

TwaTeow
19-02-2022, 08:17 PM
Latest Adjustment By Demand :cool:

What adjustment, bro ?

Thanks

xnite
19-02-2022, 08:24 PM
Where exactly is the place you're talking about leh ? Can share ?

Thanks

XxxxMx n her sis XxxxXxxx

sincross
20-02-2022, 12:06 AM
What adjustment, bro ?

Thanks

My previous FR sharing under 126 brought unexpected stress for Lvl 1 ML X***J****, afterknown during today return visit.

Due to unable to reedit/remove info of my previous post, for truly keen broz in SBF with respective high reputation points account, then only able accessible to her through ***"PM filter"*** only for now bah i guess...

Appreciates our dear SBF broz great interest responses tho... after reading & actively direct heading down, hoping for the kill..

Hmm...however hor... quite a handful broz recklessly upfrontly, being too direct along with firm pricing demand for expected services when trying to identify the ML, some even barefront show HP of this platform info.
:eek::eek::eek:
OMG Bro~ aiyoh please lar hor...
Can dun openly show mah?? Thank kew U 1st Ah!!! :o

Well.. please kindly be tactful enough during your soft approach, especially during 1st time reachup, hinting for possibilities 1st, in short hor...
Is your onspot chemistry at that point of time lah.

Usually most MLs works under this line for a living lah.., needs to stay low profile not so prominent lah.., not to kenna being threat warning of their job/rice bowl "by" legal force men in blues, landlord or regular customers.

ML also have their individual likings to offer nothing or anything more, it's not a mandatory "must" right? U see..

Hopefully things will work out more smoother for all in time to come for productive supply & demand basis.
Cheers to all, respect with peace & love ya!! :rolleyes:;):D

kieso4
20-02-2022, 12:11 AM
My previous FR sharing under 126 brought unexpected stress for Lvl 1 ML X***J****, afterknown during today return visit.

Due to unable to reedit/remove info of my previous post, for truly keen broz in SBF with respective high reputation points account, then only able accessible to her through ***"PM filter"*** only for now bah i guess...

Appreciates our dear SBF broz great interest responses tho... after reading & actively direct heading down, hoping for the kill..

Hmm...however hor... quite a handful broz recklessly upfrontly, being too direct along with firm pricing demand for expected services when trying to identify the ML, some even barefront show HP of this platform info.

Well.. please kindly be tactful enough during your soft approach, especially during 1st time reachup, hinting for possibilities 1st, in short hor...

Usually most MLs works under this line for a living lah.., needs to stay low profile not so prominent lah.., not to kenna being threat warning of their job/rice bowl "by" legal force men in blues, landlord or regular customers.

ML also have their individual likings to offer nothing or anything more, it's not a mandatory "must" right? U see..

Hopefully things will work out more smoother for all in time to come for productive supply & demand basis.

Bro you kena scolded by the ML?

TwaTeow
20-02-2022, 06:57 AM
XxxxMx n her sis XxxxXxxx

Bro, what’s the Location leh ?

KumXia …

TwaTeow
20-02-2022, 07:08 AM

Haha poor thing, looks like it …

sincross
20-02-2022, 12:08 PM

I'm also a customer mah sharing FR out of goodwill, she wouldn't scold luh, just pondering who posted & scared some broz using it, to cast inconveniency panick effect on her livelihood unnecessarily.

1st of all she's not informed abt online FR, so leh... caught off guard by sudden surge wave of new enquiries.

Other higher units level of USSC ladies whom are way more prominent & infamous are much more immune to sudden checkup by authority servants, anyway, lvl 1 & 3 not keen & ready yet, hopefully as transparent as possible.

Only emphasizing wish to remain low profile will do, got good businesses, but cannot stay long will nonetheless as redundant mah.. Well broz stay low while have fun then, cheers!!

kieso4
20-02-2022, 12:20 PM
I'm also a customer mah sharing FR out of goodwill, she wouldn't scold luh, just pondering who posted & scared some broz using it, to cast inconveniency panick effect on her livelihood unnecessarily.

1st of all she's not informed abt online FR, so leh... caught off guard by sudden surge wave of new enquiries.

Other higher units level of USSC ladies whom are way more prominent & infamous are much more immune to sudden checkup by authority servants, anyway, lvl 1 & 3 not keen & ready yet, hopefully as transparent as possible.

Only emphasizing wish to remain low profile will do, got good businesses, but cannot stay long will nonetheless as redundant mah.. Well broz stay low while have fun then, cheers!!

Hahaha... you never tell the ML that you are her OKT and admit that you are the one who posted the FR.

TwaTeow
20-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Time to go reki there tomorrow

candeo_88
20-02-2022, 02:40 PM
The more I read the FR, the more i feel like it is through Google Translate...:D

kieso4
20-02-2022, 03:22 PM
The more I read the FR, the more i feel like it is through Google Translate...:D

Hahahaha..... don’t expose OKT sincross ma. He is trying very hard to promote for the ML and improving his angmo

xnite
20-02-2022, 08:35 PM

KumXia …

outside USSC beside Wine shop

TwaTeow
20-02-2022, 08:52 PM
outside USSC beside Wine shop

Thanks bro for the tips 👌🏽

Andy1980abc
20-02-2022, 08:53 PM

KumXia …
XxxxXxxx left the shop liao.

erikhans
20-02-2022, 09:02 PM
Hi bros, can someone share Coco's contact? Something about milfs & old shopping centers excites me :D

erikhans
20-02-2022, 09:32 PM
Hello bros,new here. :D Can someone share Coco's contact? Something about foxy milfs and old shopping centres really excites me :D

xnite
21-02-2022, 12:03 AM

I see, didn't go there about a month. Where did she go?

DatukSeks
21-02-2022, 12:18 AM

Any other girls better or similar standard ?

Thanks

Socialsocial88
21-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Anyone visited Joyce at USSC recently? Never see her for some time

Andy1980abc
21-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Any other girls better or similar standard ?

Thanks
Tried XxxxMx before. Not so chio but more playable and busty. Saw another gal called Sunny before. Quite pretty too

Andy1980abc
21-02-2022, 09:13 PM
I see, didn't go there about a month. Where did she go?
She found a new shop but i think she is keeping it a secret now since she haven't joined them. Will update the bros here if i know where is her new workplace

xnite
21-02-2022, 09:22 PM
She found a new shop but i think she is keeping it a secret now since she haven't joined them. Will update the bros here if i know where is her new workplace

Thanks bro👍

CunningLingual
21-02-2022, 10:58 PM
Tried the Viet next to the L2 lift last week. She didn't allow fingering as she was having that time of the month. Also said she didn't provide FJ. But she's damn pretty and fit. Her abs like fitness model. Love her lips, really looked like she can suck our rod. And she speaks good English. Only one week left to savour her before she RTV.

ChiJitKayChiJit
21-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Tried XxxxMx before. Not so chio but more playable and busty. Saw another gal called Sunny before. Quite pretty too

XxxxMx her busty boobs enhanced or natural one ?

Thanks

ChiJitKayChiJit
21-02-2022, 11:25 PM
Tried the Viet next to the L2 lift last week. She didn't allow fingering as she was having that time of the month. Also said she didn't provide FJ. But she's damn pretty and fit. Her abs like fitness model. Love her lips, really looked like she can suck our rod. And she speaks good English. Only one week left to savour her before she RTV.

Haha between her period ends and she returns to Vietnam, which one comes first ?

So you do HJ only ? She allowed her boobs to be fondled ?

Thanks

CunningLingual
22-02-2022, 01:31 AM
Haha between her period ends and she returns to Vietnam, which one comes first ?

So you do HJ only ? She allowed her boobs to be fondled ?

Thanks

Fondle can, suck not too hard cos she said one bro bit her nipple so she's scared it would become painful. Think her sister M ended already. More than one week since I went.

justin69
22-02-2022, 03:31 AM
Is there a petite Malaysian name May at USSC?

Socialsocial88
22-02-2022, 09:28 AM

Hi bro can share the service/damage for her?

Andy1980abc
22-02-2022, 03:07 PM

Thanks
Bro,

Very good question. I feel its natural cause quite soft but some bros said its enhanced so i'm not too sure. lol

skihon
22-02-2022, 03:51 PM

Thanks

I feel them before, i find is natural

skihon
22-02-2022, 03:52 PM

Thanks

You go try then you will know

TwaTeow
22-02-2022, 04:45 PM
FR on Xxxx Mx

Location already been mentioned so no need to repeat as most bros surely can find. Just next to USSC nia.

Went in and asked for Xxxx Mx and the last said it’s her. Face: 6/0 passable, much better and younger than most girls at ussc.

Would say that he massage skills is good. I thate those type that use elbows and told her not to use elbows. She told me politely in a motherly manner: “cannot, it’s better that you pain now rather than pain later !”. After that she massaged the neck with her thumb, quite see-fook and syiok.

Then she elbow the whole length of the backbone fron the spine up to the neck, wah really painful sia but it gets better with each pass …

Overall I would say her massage is really worth it.

In order to protect her, that’s all i can say. Just try her and you won’t regret it.

Enjoy your day …

Thanks

KumarSegar
22-02-2022, 10:51 PM
FR on Xxxx Mx

Location already been mentioned so no need to repeat as most bros surely can find. Just next to USSC nia.

Went in and asked for Xxxx Mx and the last said it’s her. Face: 6/0 passable, much better and younger than most girls at ussc.

Would say that he massage skills is good. I thate those type that use elbows and told her not to use elbows. She told me politely in a motherly manner: “cannot, it’s better that you pain now rather than pain later !”. After that she massaged the neck with her thumb, quite see-fook and syiok.

Then she elbow the whole length of the backbone fron the spine up to the neck, wah really painful sia but it gets better with each pass …

Overall I would say her massage is really worth it.

In order to protect her, that’s all i can say. Just try her and you won’t regret it.

Enjoy your day …

Thanks

Walau bro,

Thanks for taking the effort to write a FR for us …

Read your FR, i oso stim liao … tomorrow i will go there liao …

Maituliao …. ��

exactmatxspeed
23-02-2022, 10:38 AM
looks like have to pay USSC a visit.

lollerbeans
23-02-2022, 12:25 PM
FR on Xxxx Mx

Been some contradicting reviews but here’s mine.

Found her on michat and her profile pics are obviously enhanced. Real face not too far away though. She’s definitely in her 30s at least. No way she’s in her 20s. Very friendly, easy to book and overall quite pleasant. The place itself is not for the faint hearted though - no separate rooms with low barrier (around 1.6m high) so you definitely can hear the guy next to you and Xxxx Mx is the loudish type.

Massage she uses her elbows alot which is painful but generally ok but she has this method of propping your lower body on to her lap when she teases. Good teasing but gets boring after a while.

Lots of panting and moaning, decent hj, sucks your nipples and whispers into your ear - standard stuff. Some bros here are saying she’s not open for roaming but that’s been the opposite case for me. I can roam freely both over and under her top and pants and one time, she whipped out her nenes for me to touch without me asking. She also teases by breathing onto your dick without actually sucking it. Not my thing but bros who like that may enjoy it.

Some bros here also seem to think her boobs are real - they’re not. They’re definitely enhanced. (Pro tip: silicon is inserted beneath the first layer of muscle so while outside may be soft, you want to feel and grab one fully. If it’s stiff and hard, it’s fake)

One annoying thing is she has her phone on the massage bed and checks it during sessions which is pretty lame.

Overall, she’s not bad. Would rate 6/10. Looks, massage and playability are above average. If you’re having problems with her opening up, obviously ponying up more $$ is a good way but if you don’t want, build better chemistry.

I read on here some bro was basically demanding her to service him at 12/1am which is just disrespectful and rude. Yes they’re ML but they’re also human. Treat them with respect and maybe she’ll treat you better. I’ve not once had my booking rejected, she’s also been very fair with me and service is not great every time, but she knows what I want and I come out satisfied.

jaytan56
23-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Went last weekend. Failed to see the l2viet. I know who she is. Tried before and wanted to rtm :)

xnite
23-02-2022, 02:12 PM
FR on Xxxx Mx

Been some contradicting reviews but here’s mine.

Found her on michat and her profile pics are obviously enhanced. Real face not too far away though. She’s definitely in her 30s at least. No way she’s in her 20s. Very friendly, easy to book and overall quite pleasant. The place itself is not for the faint hearted though - no separate rooms with low barrier (around 1.6m high) so you definitely can hear the guy next to you and Xxxx Mx is the loudish type.

Massage she uses her elbows alot which is painful but generally ok but she has this method of propping your lower body on to her lap when she teases. Good teasing but gets boring after a while.

Lots of panting and moaning, decent hj, sucks your nipples and whispers into your ear - standard stuff. Some bros here are saying she’s not open for roaming but that’s been the opposite case for me. I can roam freely both over and under her top and pants and one time, she whipped out her nenes for me to touch without me asking. She also teases by breathing onto your dick without actually sucking it. Not my thing but bros who like that may enjoy it.

Some bros here also seem to think her boobs are real - they’re not. They’re definitely enhanced. (Pro tip: silicon is inserted beneath the first layer of muscle so while outside may be soft, you want to feel and grab one fully. If it’s stiff and hard, it’s fake)

One annoying thing is she has her phone on the massage bed and checks it during sessions which is pretty lame.

Overall, she’s not bad. Would rate 6/10. Looks, massage and playability are above average. If you’re having problems with her opening up, obviously ponying up more $$ is a good way but if you don’t want, build better chemistry.

I read on here some bro was basically demanding her to service him at 12/1am which is just disrespectful and rude. Yes they’re ML but they’re also human. Treat them with respect and maybe she’ll treat you better. I’ve not once had my booking rejected, she’s also been very fair with me and service is not great every time, but she knows what I want and I come out satisfied.

U r right bro! she, her cousin n XxxxXue around 30-35,under sunlight u can see their wrinkles, probably is young milf. But thus girl in Mxxdxxlx have a good massage skill, only damn curtain just like SGH, very uncomfortable😂

Mercedesbenz
23-02-2022, 04:34 PM
Went last weekend. Failed to see the l2viet. I know who she is. Tried before and wanted to rtm :)

I went yesterday and managed to get her. About 2 pm.. she told me flying off next Monday. You might want to try her in the afternoon.. she should be working the next few days.

sicklymicky
23-02-2022, 04:59 PM

I think her service levels is really dependent on 2 things:

time of visit - I always go during "peak" hours where easily got at least 2 other bros in there. She kept telling me "they can see... they can see..." so I never really got her to lift up and see her 2 melons in their entirety. Even grabbing them underneath her bra was difficult as she would wiggle a lot.

amount of tips - her default is always $50 for HJ. She won't demand for top up for auto roaming. I remember my first visit, she was damn resistant on roaming but I kept reading that roaming for her don't need to top up. Until I was a bit frustrated and told her I am willing to add a bit more. I can see her body language becoming a bit more relaxed but still, because got other bros there, it was not as good.

For her boobs, I can understand why it is up to some debate. I don't feel there is anything hard inside but at the same time, I can feel something soft but slightly defined inside. Usually when trying to see if a girl has done something to the boobs, I also look at the girl's overall personality and background. For XM, I incline to think they are real because she does not seem like someone who would go for plastic surgery.

The feel of her boobs reminded me of an ex HJF singer who turned FL and kena caught. Wen Wen. At certain angles, especially when she was lying down, I can see like got some curvature on the boobs that seem unnatural. But I can squeeze them as hard as I want to and they felt natural to me. But the fact that she was such an unkept girl with very bad hairstyle and coming from a poor background, convinced me she was not vain enough to get such a high grade boobs job.

There is another type of enhancement which I knew look natural but likely fake. Although the boobs are soft at the top, the base of the boobs near the rib cage has a suspiciously hard layer. That one I believe is the method that you mentioned. For XM, I don't feel this hard base layer beneath.

Brojason
23-02-2022, 05:11 PM
I went yesterday and managed to get her. About 2 pm.. she told me flying off next Monday. You might want to try her in the afternoon.. she should be working the next few days.

Is she wear black t shirt & jean?

sicklymicky
23-02-2022, 05:25 PM

Is her hair quite short one? not even until shoulder length?

If is the same girl, not my cup of tea. Still prefer one of the previous girls in that shop Ah L.

ad_riche
23-02-2022, 05:29 PM
I feel it is natural too, in my opinion, soft and smooth

Bro, i went there few weeks back and was served by this girl Xuan Xuan, her massage is good.....i went back last friday n was told she left.....any idea where is she?

Pak_Chew_Cheng
23-02-2022, 06:17 PM

Went there today about 2:30pm and it was locked from outside with pad lock …

Not sure whether she was out for lunch or not working today though …

GrieGzEters
24-02-2022, 08:22 AM
Is there a petite Malaysian name May at USSC?

Ya, I think its the lady at level 1 back lane

Zzz59
24-02-2022, 08:24 AM
She actually is from china

GrieGzEters
24-02-2022, 08:28 AM
She actually is from china

If I remember correctly, yes she is from china but was in msia for awhile or something before coming here.

ArmKarn
24-02-2022, 09:13 AM

When you said level 1 backlane, you referring to the row along the sex toy shop ?

Thanks

xnite
24-02-2022, 09:43 AM
Bro, i went there few weeks back and was served by this girl Xuan Xuan, her massage is good.....i went back last friday n was told she left.....any idea where is she?

Her collouge told my friend that she moved to mizu spa serangoon garden. Her massage is great not piano.

xnite
24-02-2022, 09:47 AM
I think her service levels is really dependent on 2 things:

time of visit - I always go during "peak" hours where easily got at least 2 other bros in there. She kept telling me "they can see... they can see..." so I never really got her to lift up and see her 2 melons in their entirety. Even grabbing them underneath her bra was difficult as she would wiggle a lot.

amount of tips - her default is always $50 for HJ. She won't demand for top up for auto roaming. I remember my first visit, she was damn resistant on roaming but I kept reading that roaming for her don't need to top up. Until I was a bit frustrated and told her I am willing to add a bit more. I can see her body language becoming a bit more relaxed but still, because got other bros there, it was not as good.

For her boobs, I can understand why it is up to some debate. I don't feel there is anything hard inside but at the same time, I can feel something soft but slightly defined inside. Usually when trying to see if a girl has done something to the boobs, I also look at the girl's overall personality and background. For XM, I incline to think they are real because she does not seem like someone who would go for plastic surgery.

The feel of her boobs reminded me of an ex HJF singer who turned FL and kena caught. Wen Wen. At certain angles, especially when she was lying down, I can see like got some curvature on the boobs that seem unnatural. But I can squeeze them as hard as I want to and they felt natural to me. But the fact that she was such an unkept girl with very bad hairstyle and coming from a poor background, convinced me she was not vain enough to get such a high grade boobs job.

There is another type of enhancement which I knew look natural but likely fake. Although the boobs are soft at the top, the base of the boobs near the rib cage has a suspiciously hard layer. That one I believe is the method that you mentioned. For XM, I don't feel this hard base layer beneath.

Botox injections bro, as u can feel not so soft and not too hard. These days very rare using traditional silicone. Now Botox very cheap, same like Nicki Minaj on her ass.

xnite
24-02-2022, 09:51 AM
If I remember correctly, yes she is from china but was in msia for awhile or something before coming here.

lot of them 2 yrs in MY then SG or the other way round. Ofcoz they cannot stay place too long bcoz carrot too much idiots. after that permenant retire.

jaytan56
24-02-2022, 09:55 AM
Is her hair quite short one? not even until shoulder length?

If is the same girl, not my cup of tea. Still prefer one of the previous girls in that shop Ah L.

If I recall correctly long hair de. Haha

justin69
24-02-2022, 12:53 PM

Is it? I thought she is from KL and a Malaysian.

xnite
24-02-2022, 02:12 PM
Hearsay Mizuho spa is a $88 shop though, nv try before

spa more elegance n spacious but massage techniques still the same

candeo_88
24-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Botox injections to lift the breasts are expensive (costs up to approx $1500 per each round of treatment regime) and only lasts between 4 - 5 months before the next round of jabs...

Breast augmentations in Sinkieland costs between $10k to $16k and these ladies can get much cheaper pricing in TH (THB120k), VN (USD2k) or CN (CNY100k)...

So if im a lady, I'll go for the breasts augmentation procedure which gives me instant and permanent gratification...:D:cool:

Botox injections bro, as u can feel not so soft and not too hard. These days very rare using traditional silicone. Now Botox very cheap, same like Nicki Minaj on her ass.

BadBadBat
25-02-2022, 08:20 PM
Today ask for level 2 near lift viet if she got work,she went back viet Liao,so got to hunt for others

kans
26-02-2022, 05:37 PM
just came back from ussc for other business, was walking at level 2 and saw this lady with big headlights and long hair walking towards me (probably go toilet), at the same time keep looking up and down at me, any one knows?

also saw a short hair lady at lvl 2 beside lift, sitting down at counter and bod looks good. not sure if this is the viet?

sgcscar
26-02-2022, 10:24 PM
Anyone knows if coco/lisa opens in the morning? Or do they start aft 2pm? Planning to go in morning.

princeace0
27-02-2022, 05:26 PM
Hi bros! i see different messages on lvl2 viet.. is she still there? dont want to make a wasted trip down.. can any1 update? TIA

Weekly
28-02-2022, 09:10 AM
Any bros try lvl 2 from entrance walk in the 2 units if got any happenings?saw unit 2 like Milf mountains spilling..actually was looking for the salon Viet..but door lock..think bo chance Liao

beastimus
28-02-2022, 10:29 AM
anyone tried Tiantian from that low partitions shop?

Pochinki
28-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Met xiao tang dou/Nico from michat in the area.
Located at SPAZIO apartment unit, not the shops, opposite USSC.

Add 10 years to the pics.
Go in massage in singlet 20 mins never even tease around my balls or anything, ask me flip over and ask me want hj or bj.
$100 for hj $150 for bj.
Opted for hj only.
Took oil and start rubba rubba without moaning or anything
Doesnt bother to keep up convo, but manage to find out shes from JS.
Thought i was in for some good time, but end up only a good waste of $100.
Go spend your $100 elsewhere.

lawrene
28-02-2022, 11:35 PM

Go in massage in singlet 20 mins never even tease around my balls or anything, ask me flip over and ask me want hj or bj.
$100 for hj $150 for bj.
Opted for hj only.

I think i know who you referring. She stayed with another lady. She do offer Fj for 30 more. Tried once and not go back again.
Maybe will try her roommate.

jaytan56
01-03-2022, 07:24 AM
Hi bros! i see different messages on lvl2 viet.. is she still there? dont want to make a wasted trip down.. can any1 update? TIA

Receed ytd. Padlock was off but seems like no one inside.

TN_man
01-03-2022, 07:38 AM
I think i know who you referring. She stayed with another lady. She do offer Fj for 30 more. Tried once and not go back again.
Don't bother. She is lousy.. no gfe and fake books. No passion like those ML in shop.

Her roommate is her twin sis she claim. Can do double fly but she has a resting bitch face so.. don't bother.

plok
01-03-2022, 08:19 AM

Add 10 years to her room mate too. Fake boobs. Only good thing is a clean shaven pussy.

surecatch
01-03-2022, 08:39 AM

$100 for hj $150 for bj.
Opted for hj only.

So expensive?
Is this the market rate?

lawrene
01-03-2022, 08:53 AM
Don't bother. She is lousy.. no gfe and fake books. No passion like those ML in shop.

Her roommate is her twin sis she claim. Can do double fly but she has a resting bitch face so.. don't bother.

She told me is her cousin. Ya agreed on the face. Haha.

lawrene
01-03-2022, 08:54 AM
Add 10 years to her room mate too. Fake boobs. Only good thing is a clean shaven pussy.

Oh..i don't remember the room mate is fake boobs when i tried her for in her previous shop. Nico confirmed is fake and hard boobs.

jikikoh
01-03-2022, 10:10 AM

The nixxple is a turn off… hahahahaha

plok
01-03-2022, 10:37 AM
The nixxple is a turn off… hahahahaha

Haha. Looks like many have tried before. Won’t return that’s for sure.

9ery
02-03-2022, 01:02 AM
Ussc level 1 May can lactate a bit.

10 cc
02-03-2022, 10:33 AM
anyone tried Tiantian from that low partitions shop?

I also want to know! Saw her while visiting another. Looks my type!

:D

exactmatxspeed
02-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Anyone tried level3.. a shop with blue signboard that is beside a malay barber?? saw PRC milf thats looks not bad

Socialsocial88
02-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Anyone tried level3.. a shop with blue signboard that is beside a malay barber?? saw PRC milf thats looks not bad

I see before GILF inside. But not sure whether got GQ. :cool:

sexscandal
02-03-2022, 02:41 PM
anyone know where coco went?

exactmatxspeed
02-03-2022, 04:54 PM
I see before GILF inside. But not sure whether got GQ. :cool:

there is a gilf inside but also a young mild inside...

Manga88
02-03-2022, 05:28 PM
Anyone tried the Vietnam at L4?

TwaTeow
02-03-2022, 05:42 PM
Anyone tried the Vietnam at L4?

Which part oof L4 ?

Near the escalator ?

Hello007
02-03-2022, 09:01 PM

Bro, the most hj. The cleanest in USSC

TwaTeow
02-03-2022, 09:02 PM
Any big natural pair of breast in USSC ?

Thanks

Socialsocial88
02-03-2022, 09:40 PM

Making me tempted to go recee tmr

taumajid2003
02-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Ussc level 1 May can lactate a bit.

she just give birth?

skihon
03-03-2022, 01:25 PM
Last weekend finally got time to visit XxxxMx again, chatty as usual with solid massage, roaming of mountains with no resistance and restriction, opted for 1 artillery firing only. 50+50 damage, accumulating my way to unlock further treats

Shiok, till today i have no chance to book her, either kena c+ if not stuck at work. Miss her massage

xiao_boy
03-03-2022, 06:50 PM

$100 for hj $150 for bj.
Opted for hj only.

Kena chop bro. This bitch $150 all in. Top up another $50 she let you COF also. I always go to her when I save up my load. Fuck her hard cos she always bitchy face and no service before creaming her face. She always take it reluctantly. Sibei song to see her bitchy face creamed.

Socialsocial88
04-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Anyone managed to find Joyce L3 recently?

iamnotmenow123
04-03-2022, 12:17 PM
Hi all, there's a lady at the back alley of level 2, selling clothes but dresses scantily. Whenever I approach she says she doesn't do massage. Not sure if anyone tried her before. Not convinced that she's selling clothes in a shop in USSC.

wishxwish
04-03-2022, 02:19 PM
Kena chop bro. This bitch $150 all in. Top up another $50 she let you COF also. I always go to her when I save up my load. Fuck her hard cos she always bitchy face and no service before creaming her face. She always take it reluctantly. Sibei song to see her bitchy face creamed.

I find that Weiwei is slightly better than Nico.

moneymind
06-03-2022, 08:55 PM
From reliable sources, this Viet did massage and also her neighbour who sell flower (who is Thai). Her shop barely has any biz at all.
I guess she has her regulars and she is not open to those new enquiries.

Hi all, there's a lady at the back alley of level 2, selling clothes but dresses scantily. Whenever I approach she says she doesn't do massage. Not sure if anyone tried her before. Not convinced that she's selling clothes in a shop in USSC.

HeyHo
07-03-2022, 06:19 AM
2nd floor beside the toilet there’s a milf, anyone tried?

teen123
07-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Anyone managed to find Joyce L3 recently?

she actually quite popular within USSC, if you dont make appt with her highly unlikely can walk in unless u go off peak

今晚打老虎.
07-03-2022, 02:30 PM
actually there is a foxy looking lady at level one the unit on the left when you enter from the main door. Anyone know who sheet is? I wanna try but scared is a 雷

Socialsocial88
07-03-2022, 03:12 PM
actually there is a foxy looking lady at level one the unit on the left when you enter from the main door. Anyone know who sheet is? I wanna try but scared is a 雷

Sounds like Qiqi, big tits? Foxy look?

sicklymicky
07-03-2022, 04:12 PM

Sounds like Qiqi, big tits? Foxy look?

Does sound like Qiqi. By the way, entering from the main door, the floor is actually level 2, not level 1.

Qiqi is not a landmine. Sharp features, long hair, lao chio looks. Formerly from Orchard Towers.

I think she has the best figure in USSC but boobs are enhanced D. Not those hard type. I think they are quite well made that some bros actually believed they are real. Quite tall and very slender.

I would say the service is average, tries to please, no complaints.

Don't need to PM me for contact, she is almost always in the shop, until around at night 8 plus.

Socialsocial88
08-03-2022, 09:10 AM
Yes have tried her before, lovely D cuppers, ex OT Lady. Lao chio indeed.

Does sound like Qiqi. By the way, entering from the main door, the floor is actually level 2, not level 1.

Qiqi is not a landmine. Sharp features, long hair, lao chio looks. Formerly from Orchard Towers.

I think she has the best figure in USSC but boobs are enhanced D. Not those hard type. I think they are quite well made that some bros actually believed they are real. Quite tall and very slender.

Don't need to PM me for contact, she is almost always in the shop, until around at night 8 plus.

kiekie2
08-03-2022, 03:15 PM
Last weekend finally got time to visit XxxxMx again, chatty as usual with solid massage, roaming of mountains with no resistance and restriction, opted for 1 artillery firing only. 50+50 damage, accumulating my way to unlock further treats

Thanks bro for sharing the contact.
Finally went down yesterday, $50 entrance + $50 tip
Massage was really solid and good, felt like being "tortured" by her during the session but after it ended felt really good indeed tho my back is still feeling sore from her "torture" yesterday.
Service wise was excellent, not many ML will take hot towel to wipe your back these days. Friendly and chatty, i don't usually talk much to ML during the session but she manage to break my ice i guess.
Definitely worth going if you like strong massage.

enzer88
09-03-2022, 09:27 AM
Yes have tried her before, lovely D cuppers, ex OT Lady. Lao chio indeed.

bro, can share this gem! tks,

Socialsocial88
09-03-2022, 09:31 AM
bro, can share this gem! tks,

Bro, she’s at USSC L2, walk in main entrance. Left side shop 2nd shop. You won’t miss her D cuppers

skihon
09-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Thanks bro for sharing the contact.
Finally went down yesterday, $50 entrance + $50 tip
Massage was really solid and good, felt like being "tortured" by her during the session but after it ended felt really good indeed tho my back is still feeling sore from her "torture" yesterday.
Service wise was excellent, not many ML will take hot towel to wipe your back these days. Friendly and chatty, i don't usually talk much to ML during the session but she manage to break my ice i guess.
Definitely worth going if you like strong massage.

Yes, i tried her before. Very hardworking only the environment sucks. Too bad i dont have time to book her and need to save some load also then can boon her

afterburn
09-03-2022, 11:44 AM
Yes, i tried her before. Very hardworking only the environment sucks. Too bad i dont have time to book her and need to save some load also then can boon her

The shop environment reminds me of a certain west coast foot reflexology shop that has since closed down. Play 流行歌 loud loud, low partition (stand up can see into the next cube), and OMG :eek: if you have to go to the shower, parade in towel for everyone to see, lol. Definitely not for the faint-hearted or those value privacy. Even the entrance door going in, in full view of the public outside. Better not be spotted by anyone you know. But i love it. Would go back to try the other MLs.

VodkaMenthol
09-03-2022, 12:45 PM
Qiqi is indeed a nice Lao chio, wads her damage anyway?

skihon
09-03-2022, 04:48 PM
The shop environment reminds me of a certain west coast foot reflexology shop that has since closed down. Play 流行歌 loud loud, low partition (stand up can see into the next cube), and OMG :eek: if you have to go to the shower, parade in towel for everyone to see, lol. Definitely not for the faint-hearted or those value privacy. Even the entrance door going in, in full view of the public outside. Better not be spotted by anyone you know. But i love it. Would go back to try the other MLs.

Yes. I didnt choose to shower dont feel comfortable even though the ladies there see banana until sian le.

scorelan
10-03-2022, 10:55 AM

Hi bro, visited her yesterday and services is eating u mentioned above. She got a photo showing her nipple when she is in OT. Not sure the photo still in the OT thread. Killer body for her age.

Nostringonenite
10-03-2022, 02:35 PM
I went to USSC yesterday to see look, a lot of lao chio there… not my type, prefer sty.

Didn’t get to see the back alley clothes lady or L3 girl. Shall return and scout again.

HeyHo
11-03-2022, 08:31 AM
Yes, qiqi’s features are sharp, figure wise, at her age is good compared to the rest over there 😆, service wise is nothing fantastic, very normal

Lonewolf666
11-03-2022, 05:16 PM
After review all these posts, it is time to pay a visit at USSC :D

grinderxx
12-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Anyone can pm me Anna from Lvl 4 contact?

beastimus
15-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Any tried shanshan or sunny at xiaomi shop?

Bulgasal88
15-03-2022, 04:23 PM
On Sunday I saw a MILf that is quite hot with huge tits on level 2 near the escalator. Anyone knows who she is ?

Bulgasal88
15-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Yes, qiqi’s features are sharp, figure wise, at her age is good compared to the rest over there 😆, service wise is nothing fantastic, very normal

Is she the one at level 2 near the escalator ?

HeyHo
15-03-2022, 09:55 PM
Is she the one at level 2 near the escalator ?
Yes she’s the one

rebeldevil
15-03-2022, 11:12 PM

I tried Sunny few months ago. dunno abt now cos nvr rtm her or been back to dat joint since cos didn't like d setup n her service at dat time did not stir my loins 4 a rtm. Mayb she has improved now but her massage cmi then n was v shy. Must talk v softly in cubicle, then when i commented that she has nice boobs, she was shhssing me, say others can hear. Im like walaoeh dis joint so open until every1 also can hear n know what every1 else is doing lor.

Face wise at counter wearing mask n was dark at cubicle (went at night) so can't c clearly but cfm need discount fr michat/wechat meitu photos lah. Attitude wise quite ok but i just didn't like d 偷偷摸摸 vibe. Price wise is budget lah not chop carrot but i m those who dun mind paying abit more for much better service.

afterburn
16-03-2022, 12:23 AM
I tried Sunny few months ago. dunno abt now cos nvr rtm her or been back to dat joint since cos didn't like d setup n her service at dat time did not stir my loins 4 a rtm. Mayb she has improved now but her massage cmi then n was v shy. Must talk v softly in cubicle, then when i commented that she has nice boobs, she was shhssing me, say others can hear. Im like walaoeh dis joint so open until every1 also can hear n know what every1 else is doing lor.

Face wise at counter wearing mask n was dark at cubicle (went at night) so can't c clearly but cfm need discount fr michat/wechat meitu photos lah. Attitude wise quite ok but i just didn't like d 偷偷摸摸 vibe. Price wise is budget lah not chop carrot but i m those who dun mind paying abit more for much better service.

Any more reviews? Also curious to try (again, after months)... Her body is super slim and svelte like poly-age girl. Was asking for her contact and found out i actually tried her before at her previous joint. Photo is very meitu for sure, because i couldn't recognize her from her wechat photo.

Can't remember if her massage was any good or piano - just average, i guess.

Want a hard massage, her busty colleague does it better. Oil you and knead you like a roti prata :D

skihon
16-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Any more reviews? Also curious to try (again, after months)... Her body is super slim and svelte like poly-age girl. Was asking for her contact and found out i actually tried her before at her previous joint. Photo is very meitu for sure, because i couldn't recognize her from her wechat photo.

Can't remember if her massage was any good or piano - just average, i guess.

Want a hard massage, her busty colleague does it better. Oil you and knead you like a roti prata :D

I stick to Xiaomx her service is good enough for me

Bulgasal88
16-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Yes she’s the one

How much was the dmg 😀

Stash
16-03-2022, 06:05 PM

I tried shanshan last week. 7.5/10 for me. Very good effort on massage, I've got high standards for massages and I am the type that would only say good when they've got sufficient strength and skills to tackle the knots. Everything else is average.

randommeme
16-03-2022, 08:27 PM
any bro knows Qiqi's schedule or contact.
Went down today but not available .
Thanks in advance.

Weekly
16-03-2022, 09:57 PM
Earlier also went down look for qiqi..bo ppl..walk past DML...undergo Reno...hmmmm

skihon
17-03-2022, 06:59 PM
So sad, im now at ussc here wanting to get small me for massage. Texted her while im at nex walking over, end up when i almost reached. She told me the shop is under renovation. So end up crossing over and wait for bus. So disappointed.

Ry160880
17-03-2022, 07:08 PM
Seem like they are changing to full curtain

Henryhenhenhen
17-03-2022, 07:27 PM
I stick to Xiaomx her service is good enough for me

Can share contact bro? Keen to try

GN007SG
17-03-2022, 07:47 PM

This shop change boss a few months ago
The girls here should be mostly new after the boss change

sicklymicky
17-03-2022, 07:47 PM

Should have done so much earlier.

But I highly doubt the service will improve much even when the curtains are full length.

skihon
17-03-2022, 09:08 PM

Yes looks like it

afterburn
17-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Should have done so much earlier.

But I highly doubt the service will improve much even when the curtains are full length.

So far I find the massage is good standard and I am not cheated of the time-slot, and there's a steaming hot towel for wipe-up at the end. That's more than what can be said of some shops these days.

Curtains or not, you never know, later licence don't allow, then take down again :D

In a way, semi-open concept with low partition is more fun and less subject to suspicion, isn't it?

sicklymicky
17-03-2022, 10:11 PM
So far I find the massage is good standard and I am not cheated of the time-slot, and there's a steaming hot towel for wipe-up at the end. That's more than what can be said of some shops these days.

Curtains or not, you never know, later licence don't allow, then take down again :D

In a way, semi-open concept with low partition is more fun and less subject to suspicion, isn't it?

Haha, subject to less suspicion is correct but more fun is not.

I think fun is always more when you are in a safe and discreet environment. ML needs to feel safe before being comfortable to provide more.

Ry160880
18-03-2022, 07:39 PM
Business is open

infidel
18-03-2022, 08:38 PM

Yup can confirm, just visited today, curtains around 6 movable massage beds, no more stationary mini walls.

Still feel very open, can hear clearly conversation from inside a curtain nearby. Also, when I entered there was an old gentleman sitting on the chair that looked like it was for foot massage. I felt a bit awkward, not used to having someone else around while taking to the girl paying the entrance fee. I guess he was waiting for the other girl servicing a customer, but other places I’ve been to usually people don’t wait inside I guess …

infidel
19-03-2022, 02:15 AM
FR of the massage place outside USSC after visiting twice

Had Sunny / Sansan pre-curtain days. Demure slim type, gave off shy / coy vibe. Pleasantly surprised that she seemed to have reasonably good massage technique while obviously still have sexy elements eg sitting on my butt early while working my back. However she was rushing the massage trying to cover the entire body in time to start the main course about halfway through the one hour. At that point, popped GQ at $50. HJ was ok, autoroam top and butt (didn't try in front), she can adjust tempo for slower more sensual enjoyment. After the deed, shower at the back, when there's still remaining time she offered to continue with head massage.

Had Anqi today ie after curtain installed. More pro vibe: immediately upfront offered me to have the special first, get it over and done with before massage. Also had to bargain the price upfront and she tried to "chop" with $80. In the end ended with deal for $80 and two shots, but she later still tried to "upsell" during second shot where she offered to kiss her boobs (autoroam already allowed) for another $20, hovering them above my nose to seal the deal (I didn't bite - pun intended). The good though, her massage was solid. If you like hard presses, she basically gave as good as standard masseuse, though maybe less finesse (ie sometimes too hard at some sensitive points). Also more playful and flirtatious when trying to get me off the second time.

In short: would recommend both Sansan and Anqi and can't really say one is better than other, just different. Anqi is more polished sexy look and meaty (not fat), Sansan is more natural and slim. Anqi is good (And rare) combination of strong massage and sensual pleasure, but you need to be prepared to negotiate. If that spoils your mood and you want straightforward standard relaxing experience with "special" Sansan fits the bill better.

skihon
19-03-2022, 07:54 AM
Yesterday went again and they change from half partition wall to curtains slightly better. Had a session with my favourite xiaomi. Great massage with a quick blust

w800i
19-03-2022, 06:23 PM
Recce the place this afternoon, not many ladies working, opted for the sexy milf at level 2 QiQi. Asked her for quick hj and she's okay.
Her big boobs are firm, not hard though enhanced. Topped up a little more $ and asked her to kiss me too, while squeezing her. Went behind her and cupped both boobs and came a happy man. :D

Oliphaunt
20-03-2022, 02:51 AM
Quite lean selection here

randommeme
21-03-2022, 10:59 AM
Recce the place this afternoon, not many ladies working, opted for the sexy milf at level 2 QiQi. Asked her for quick hj and she's okay.
Her big boobs are firm, not hard though enhanced. Topped up a little more $ and asked her to kiss me too, while squeezing her. Went behind her and cupped both boobs and came a happy man. :D

What time you manged to booked her bro.
Any idea whats her operating hours.
Went on Sunday around 12-1pm, closed. :confused:

sanzfalcon
22-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Managed to go to USSC on Sunday evening. Totally dead place. Only two places open. One baby hippo lookalike asking for 30+50 for HJ. The other place seemed a bit interesting. behind the escalators at Lvl2. Two Milf ML's one just average but the other had a solid C++ upper rack. Says it's her first day and was open for HJ+ Free Roam. In the end didnot feel like and left.

Came out and had a teh tarik at the adjacent coffee shop. Surprised to see around five to six couples just sitting there with a ice tea or a drink. Usual scene Filipinas clinging on to their India / Bangla BF's! Casual talk tells me they have been waiting for their turn for a ST room at the two love hotels next to the USSC. Waiting for almost 1.5 hrs! Seems both hotels have been having a roaring business on the Sunday Funday!!! Check at the reception desk and I am told they are fully booked upto 11 PM. Next slot available after 11 PM! Both had two / three couples waiting in the lobby as well!

The USSC scene being not so interesting had already lost the mood so just took the bus back to mrt!

GN007SG
23-03-2022, 07:43 AM
Came out and had a teh tarik at the adjacent coffee shop. Surprised to see around five to six couples just sitting there with a ice tea or a drink. Usual scene Filipinas clinging on to their India / Bangla BF's! Casual talk tells me they have been waiting for their turn for a ST room at the two love hotels next to the USSC. Waiting for almost 1.5 hrs! Seems both hotels have been having a roaring business on the Sunday Funday!!! Check at the reception desk and I am told they are fully booked upto 11 PM. Next slot available after 11 PM! Both had two / three couples waiting in the lobby as well!

The USSC scene being not so interesting had already lost the mood so just took the bus back to mrt!

the 2 hotels here have always been a hot spot for ST live firing engagement :D

CHINYC
23-03-2022, 09:48 AM
the 2 hotels here have always been a hot spot for ST live firing engagement :D

I bought my gf for quick 2 hrs firing on wkdays ( after 6pm).
after 7pm. Waiting time: 1hr. On wkdays.

;);)

sinkwc
26-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Saw level 3 plus size lady. She can raw?

Tumtum_23
26-03-2022, 05:25 PM

Vs m****? yeah she can, level 1 also got 1. crazy aunties

sinkwc
26-03-2022, 05:31 PM
Vs m****? yeah she can, level 1 also got 1. crazy aunties

Level 1 is the one behind or at escalator?

Tumtum_23
26-03-2022, 05:43 PM
Level 1 is the one behind or at escalator?

b***** sol*****s also can but i think she does it with almost every customer, good luck lol

fapfapfap
27-03-2022, 12:21 PM
Planned a meetup with a FL at the hotels next to USSC and I went in to have a look because I was early.

I saw a few interesting shops but the ladies are mostly older. One that caught my eye was on the entrance level on the right side.

Can anyone guide a newbie to this area? Will return points.

careboy
27-03-2022, 01:06 PM
Planned a meetup with a FL at the hotels next to USSC and I went in to have a look because I was early.

I saw a few interesting shops but the ladies are mostly older. One that caught my eye was on the entrance level on the right side.

Can anyone guide a newbie to this area? Will return points.

Her name is qiqi. There are forum a good number on her. Take your time to read and make your decision. For me average performance.

Tumtum_23
29-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Dunno which kuniang wanna zap because i called them aunties. lol

Errornotfound
29-03-2022, 08:23 PM

Raw is war bro

HeyHo
30-03-2022, 10:56 AM
2nd floor near to the toilet, shop name is ****** Nails, milf named Fei2
$30 + $50
However, keep saying price increase and she still charged me at low price @ $50 …really turn off, and also abit impatient.

jacky43
30-03-2022, 11:40 AM
No choice, we looked at location and $. Only 1 different btw legal and illegal RLD. In this red dot. Legal RLD eg, PT brothel. Customer paid for 1 room timing of 15 minutes. Of course feel free to upgrade to $100. 2 session for ex GL WLs. Still less then 1/2 hr.

Past 3 yrs. HC and KTVs. Illegal and police case. Customer paid for 1 shop timing. Eg 1 client 1 FL in the shop. The cost of the shop goes up to $100 per 15 minutes.

The girls are rushing because that's the rule of the trade.

masterbed
30-03-2022, 05:12 PM
FR of the massage place outside USSC after visiting twice

Had Sunny / Sansan pre-curtain days. Demure slim type, gave off shy / coy vibe. Pleasantly surprised that she seemed to have reasonably good massage technique while obviously still have sexy elements eg sitting on my butt early while working my back. However she was rushing the massage trying to cover the entire body in time to start the main course about halfway through the one hour. At that point, popped GQ at $50. HJ was ok, autoroam top and butt (didn't try in front), she can adjust tempo for slower more sensual enjoyment. After the deed, shower at the back, when there's still remaining time she offered to continue with head massage.

Had Anqi today ie after curtain installed. More pro vibe: immediately upfront offered me to have the special first, get it over and done with before massage. Also had to bargain the price upfront and she tried to "chop" with $80. In the end ended with deal for $80 and two shots, but she later still tried to "upsell" during second shot where she offered to kiss her boobs (autoroam already allowed) for another $20, hovering them above my nose to seal the deal (I didn't bite - pun intended). The good though, her massage was solid. If you like hard presses, she basically gave as good as standard masseuse, though maybe less finesse (ie sometimes too hard at some sensitive points). Also more playful and flirtatious when trying to get me off the second time.

In short: would recommend both Sansan and Anqi and can't really say one is better than other, just different. Anqi is more polished sexy look and meaty (not fat), Sansan is more natural and slim. Anqi is good (And rare) combination of strong massage and sensual pleasure, but you need to be prepared to negotiate. If that spoils your mood and you want straightforward standard relaxing experience with "special" Sansan fits the bill better.

Hi, can share the contact for Sansan? Thanks

justin69
31-03-2022, 12:55 PM
Anyone here got FR for May from level 1 to share?

Creative1983
31-03-2022, 10:57 PM
Tried XiaoMi recently.. place has full height curtain now..
Massage is good~~~ feels so relax after..
service is great too.
Will RTM.

chibimoyashi
01-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Any bro can share dmg and ctc for qiqi? Thanks in advance

VodkaMenthol
01-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Lol tat time I asked this qns and I kena zapped by some dude..

Anyway qiqi is a Lao chio, sure kena attracted by her headlights.

Tried her services and its OK and decent. Entrance 30 + 50hj

She will try to please

YMMV

MarkNgSiongBoon
02-04-2022, 01:09 PM
Hi bro, visited her yesterday and services is eating u mentioned above. She got a photo showing her nipple when she is in OT. Not sure the photo still in the OT thread. Killer body for her age.

woah good MILF ,OT got Tangli .but I dont know which one ...

bornlivedie
03-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Managed to book X*** M* after bros shared details. Shall not name who least their inbox be flooded. was waiting for my slot n took a long walk in USSC. seems quite alot working ML on a quiet fri afternoon. all seems to be uninterested by walking passer by and most using hp. however when Im at level 4, this is this knn one which dunno whats wrong with her. she came out after I passed by and rejected her beckoning of asking me to massage. den walked with another fren of her and keep saying la ji (rubbish in chinese) while looking at me as she walk twds the lift. avoid at all cost. shop is 2 to 3 unit away from furniture shop near the railing. I just had lunch at b1 and went for my appt.

Once entered, was led to the last bed and X*** M* was super bubbly as she ask me to change first. Massage was damn hard n solid. recommended for hard massage lovers out there. GQ was not asked but instead sexually drew out of me. lol. she literally talk to my nips and ask if they wan to feel comfy den just blow on them den slurp them while telling me they are delicious. lolol. instant hard. she den used her hand to glide into the shorts and use 1 finger to stroke in circular motion on my lil bro. meanwhile my hands was busy with her boobs as well. the texture was in between soft and bouncy. keep on sliding my finger into her bra to brush against her nipples. seems to me she likes them being teased cos pulled up her bra for me to play while she take care of my lil bro. after the deed was done..she ushered me to shower. would say the service experience was very delightful.

cfm will rtm if im around the area.

Ry160880
03-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Bro, glad to hear that u enjoyed ur session with XxxxMx. She is one of the better one in market with solid massage skills and reasonable pricing
What about the rest in that shop?

adult13579
03-04-2022, 03:36 PM
Bro, glad to hear that u enjoyed ur session with XxxxMx. She is one of the better one in market with solid massage skills and reasonable pricing

can share her contact? tks.

Juzneedamassage
03-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Visited XM at the spa beside ussc. New set up with curtain provided better privacy visually. Still can hear conversations of other patrons and ML.

XM’s standard remains the same. Strong hard massage and good services. Standard pricing which makes trip worthwhile. By the way, she has an advertisement on the Singapore spa platform on Facebook. Anyone who is interested trying her services can search for her in Facebook. Her WeChat and whatapp contact are listed in Facebook.

Dogslife
04-04-2022, 10:51 AM
Lol tat time I asked this qns and I kena zapped by some dude..

Anyway qiqi is a Lao chio, sure kena attracted by her headlights.

Tried her services and its OK and decent. Entrance 30 + 50hj

She will try to please

YMMV

Hi bro just to check does qiqi do more than hj?

sicklymicky
04-04-2022, 11:14 AM

She can offer the maximum on menu.

farie
05-04-2022, 01:56 PM
Saw 3rd floor shop vs closed already. Any idea where she moved to?

Mercedesbenz
05-04-2022, 02:55 PM
Just checking.. qiqi doesn't work everyday, does she? Went today and waited till nearly 2 pm and she didn't appear. Anyone knows whether they give themselves off days?

Socialsocial88
05-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Just checking.. qiqi doesn't work everyday, does she? Went today and waited till nearly 2 pm and she didn't appear. Anyone knows whether they give themselves off days?

Normally she’s there most of the time.

Mercedesbenz
05-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Thanks Bro..
One more thing. Can anyone let me know what is the going price for full service?
I dun want to spoil market..
I paid 150 all in before for the Viet on level 4.

Will 150 (all in) get me full service with QiQi?
Appreciate everyone's advice!

Tumtum_23
05-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Thanks Bro..
One more thing. Can anyone let me know what is the going price for full service?
I dun want to spoil market..
I paid 150 all in before for the Viet on level 4.

Viet with big boobs? I never tried how her service? Pm me for qiqi

sicklymicky
07-04-2022, 02:08 AM

Yes possible. As always, negotiate.

justdoher8
08-04-2022, 07:30 AM
Bros out there, I been following this thread and went down yesterday to recce but maybe I was in a rush, so was quite confused.

Is QIQI near the escalator at level 2. From the entrance from upper serangoon road in, it is on the right hand side or left hand side?
Yesterday I saw a lao chio on the right hand side with big headlights and the shop seems to disguised as facial.

It seems like the shops here are mostly disguised as facial shop instead of massage? So I not sure if they are the shops you guys mentioned.

Hope to seek confirmation as may be going down again today.

Thanks.

今晚打老虎.
08-04-2022, 09:39 AM
Bros out there, I been following this thread and went down yesterday to recce but maybe I was in a rush, so was quite confused.

Is QIQI near the escalator at level 2. From the entrance from upper serangoon road in, it is on the right hand side or left hand side?
Yesterday I saw a lao chio on the right hand side with big headlights and the shop seems to disguised as facial.

It seems like the shops here are mostly disguised as facial shop instead of massage? So I not sure if they are the shops you guys mentioned.

Hope to seek confirmation as may be going down again today.

Thanks.

Left hand side, her shop is right at the t junction

kingfisher666
08-04-2022, 09:41 AM
Left hand side, her shop is right at the t junction

That is very clear hint. Thanks for sharing.

ahman
08-04-2022, 01:31 PM
i went to look for XM last week but she wasnt around. decided to try SS (hope i get her name right) since i was already there and didnt want to waste the trip.

Oh man... the standard is sooo different. massage no strength... i was dissappointed because XM set the bar high.

Massage aside, i think she is willing to please. from outside the shirt i thought her assets were good.but when i reach beneath the cloths they were just okay okay nia. but she was willing to please la... lie down beside me so i can access her assets smoothly.

conclusion is i will still look for XM. my 2 cents.

Mercedesbenz
08-04-2022, 03:35 PM
That is very clear hint. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't seen QiQi this whole week since Monday.
Anyone knows when she will be working again?
Never tried her before and would really like to try once..
Thanks

exactmatxspeed
11-04-2022, 09:38 AM
Did anyone try before the shop at L3 besides the escalator? this shop is just beside the link bridge entrance at L3.

justdoher8
11-04-2022, 12:29 PM
I haven't seen QiQi this whole week since Monday.
Anyone knows when she will be working again?
Never tried her before and would really like to try once..
Thanks

I went on Thurs and Friday and can't see Qiqi. Whats her unit number. In the end I got conned by the Amy. No service and so rush. Wasted my bullet

billyboy
11-04-2022, 05:04 PM
I went on Thurs and Friday and can't see Qiqi. Whats her unit number. In the end I got conned by the Amy. No service and so rush. Wasted my bullet

I went down yesterday afternoon too. Based on the description by bro earlier (left side from main road escalator at T-junction), seems like the shop is vacant now or did I go to the wrong one ? Got some nail signboard one ?

Anyway, I recee around the building and saw a quite young and nice looking ML at the 4th floor towards the end (Dx Bxxxxx). Was quoted $30 + $100 for BM. Tried to negotiate to include BJ as well since she looks nice and she said ok.

In the end very disappointed. Massage was simply running fingers on your body followed by a quick BJ with no BM at all. Service was really rushed. Only up side is her ample boobs and relatively nice body.

Will definitely not RTM.

GN007SG
11-04-2022, 05:09 PM
those looking for qiqi
her shop is very near the escalator and her headlights are big.. hope that helps

i didnt try her before coz she quote me quite high and not willing to go down and she cant do the services i want

wishxwish
11-04-2022, 05:32 PM
To be safe, look for Qiqi after 2pm.

Fyi. There is a new lady in Lisa's shop on lvl 4. Lisa moves to a unit opp her shop.

hayashi72
12-04-2022, 07:42 PM
Had XxxxMx today. Really value for money.
She is playful which makes the session less monotonous. Strong massage and helped me to relieve the aching. Gentle massage is really good especially when she asked me to lift my legs and rest them on her thigh. HDLY is good. Managed to auto roam her and lifted her shirt.

RTM: Yes.

Roswell
13-04-2022, 12:49 AM
She is playful which makes the session less monotonous. Strong massage and helped me to relieve the aching. Gentle massage is really good especially when she asked me to lift my legs and rest them on her thigh. HDLY is good. Managed to auto roam her and lifted her shirt.

It's a long time since I experience HDLY with leg resting on thigh. Mind sharing bro?

Mercedesbenz
13-04-2022, 09:02 AM

Which shop is this Amy? Don't remember anyone by that name there..

yowkimfui
13-04-2022, 01:14 PM

Pmed u, and upped ur pt.

bignehneh
13-04-2022, 01:17 PM

She loves cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Must be 1 domineering women in real life

billyboy
17-04-2022, 01:43 AM
Booked a session with XM today. Overall very good experience as per what has been reported. Must say her back massage using elbow is not for the faint hearted 😅. Was quite painful for me so requested her to switch to thumb/fingers. But she encouraged me to tahan as she said else won’t be effective. So I LL and ensured the ‘suffering’. Her HJ is truly one of the better ones I’ve experienced and she is certainly not one who cut corners.

Thanks to all the bros for your earlier reviews. Will certainly RTM but will try and ‘plead’ with her not to use elbow again haha.

DaFeiXiong
17-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Booked a session with XM today. Overall very good experience as per what has been reported. Must say her back massage using elbow is not for the faint hearted 😅. Was quite painful for me so requested her to switch to thumb/fingers. But she encouraged me to tahan as she said else won’t be effective. So I LL and ensured the ‘suffering’. Her HJ is truly one of the better ones I’ve experienced and she is certainly not one who cut corners.

Thanks to all the bros for your earlier reviews. Will certainly RTM but will try and ‘plead’ with her not to use elbow again haha.

The after effects (pain) will last a couple of days but no regrets

Aloe_vera
17-04-2022, 05:02 PM
any kind brother can share XM contact. much appreciated.

Andy1980abc
17-04-2022, 05:43 PM
any kind brother can share XM contact. much appreciated.
xiaomi wechat yangmin958589

BatamBro
18-04-2022, 02:14 AM
Tried XxxxMx as well, probably one of the best with the pricing as well.
Anyone know if MDL's other staff also similar standard?
Share name if possible, want to try them as well, saw a few chio ones

justdoher8
18-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Which shop is this Amy? Don't remember anyone by that name there..

Its level 2. enter from upper serangoon road entrance, its on the right hand side of the row of shops.

str33thawk
18-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Managed to book X*** M* after bros shared details. Shall not name who least their inbox be flooded. was waiting for my slot n took a long walk in USSC. seems quite alot working ML on a quiet fri afternoon. all seems to be uninterested by walking passer by and most using hp. however when Im at level 4, this is this knn one which dunno whats wrong with her. she came out after I passed by and rejected her beckoning of asking me to massage. den walked with another fren of her and keep saying la ji (rubbish in chinese) while looking at me as she walk twds the lift. avoid at all cost. shop is 2 to 3 unit away from furniture shop near the railing. I just had lunch at b1 and went for my appt.

Once entered, was led to the last bed and X*** M* was super bubbly as she ask me to change first. Massage was damn hard n solid. recommended for hard massage lovers out there. GQ was not asked but instead sexually drew out of me. lol. she literally talk to my nips and ask if they wan to feel comfy den just blow on them den slurp them while telling me they are delicious. lolol. instant hard. she den used her hand to glide into the shorts and use 1 finger to stroke in circular motion on my lil bro. meanwhile my hands was busy with her boobs as well. the texture was in between soft and bouncy. keep on sliding my finger into her bra to brush against her nipples. seems to me she likes them being teased cos pulled up her bra for me to play while she take care of my lil bro. after the deed was done..she ushered me to shower. would say the service experience was very delightful.

cfm will rtm if im around the area.

Nice review bro.. this lady looks like a winner. What is her cup size?

HeyHo
18-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Level 1, same level as the curry fish head floor, I didn’t asked for her name, but I think for a $50 kind of job, u can get full roam and forest exploration…ok liao lah! 🤣🤣🤣 but face not very the pretty ya 🫣
Oh ya, $30 entrance standard

wayliang88
19-04-2022, 09:03 PM
thanks bro SSR(SoftSoftRice) for recommending this gem. my FR from my first visit.

was led to the corner last bed by XM and changed. elbow massage was dope as i like hard massage. its not those that will make you feel weak when pressed against some points like thai massage if you know what i mean. i can also feel that my lower back is relieved immediately. she was still joking that i used my lower back muscles too much thats why aching :p

after some time, she climbed onto the bed and told me to rest my legs on her laps. which now its like a wheel barrow position. feeling weird but all those thoughts disappeared when i realised that its a position for hdly. feel shiok and unique, though i hope it could be longer. no GQ was asked as i mentioned to her that bro SSR referred one, save the hassle and guessing.

she then made some slurping sound when teasing my lil bro when her soft touch. so much so that i had a little delusion (too bad its not true). managed to explore north (B+/C-) and tuned those knobs while she was licking on my knobs too. her hourglass figure is something that brings blood to the rod as well.

exploded after her working hard on her moves. while she was facing me closely, had this feeling like those crush that you want to just zhut her. GFE 99!!!

what i like was that she then brought in hot towel to wipe me down as i dont usually shower after massage (told by TCM cannot, so i usually dont, not really dirty anyways). stayed and chat with me while i changed out. and she asked if i want to drink water or saliva(kou shui). wha. keep teasing me even after session, and it all ended with a goodbye hug.

what i didnt like was that the dude working there (i suppose) started to vacuum and it was noisy af. thankfully it was only for a min or so. i didnt really mind the curtains as she assured me that privacy will not be compromised.

definitely RTM as I would like to try her 2 times artillery firing as mentioned by bro SSR. bros who want to enjoy good service w/o breaking the bank can PM bro SSR for ctc. and treat this gem with respect!

paisei for long FR as i kanna gongtao by her.

Ahboy09
19-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Bro able to pm contact. Thanks.

packardbell
20-04-2022, 07:43 AM
Bro, sound good to try, I paiseh to go not able to address her. XM is Xiao Min?

QUOTE=wayliang88;21231845]thanks bro SSR(SoftSoftRice) for recommending this gem. my FR from my first visit.

was led to the corner last bed by XM and changed. elbow massage was dope as i like hard massage. its not those that will make you feel weak when pressed against some points like thai massage if you know what i mean. i can also feel that my lower back is relieved immediately. she was still joking that i used my lower back muscles too much thats why aching :p

after some time, she climbed onto the bed and told me to rest my legs on her laps. which now its like a wheel barrow position. feeling weird but all those thoughts disappeared when i realised that its a position for hdly. feel shiok and unique, though i hope it could be longer. no GQ was asked as i mentioned to her that bro SSR referred one, save the hassle and guessing.

she then made some slurping sound when teasing my lil bro when her soft touch. so much so that i had a little delusion (too bad its not true). managed to explore north (B+/C-) and tuned those knobs while she was licking on my knobs too. her hourglass figure is something that brings blood to the rod as well.

exploded after her working hard on her moves. while she was facing me closely, had this feeling like those crush that you want to just zhut her. GFE 99!!!

what i like was that she then brought in hot towel to wipe me down as i dont usually shower after massage (told by TCM cannot, so i usually dont, not really dirty anyways). stayed and chat with me while i changed out. and she asked if i want to drink water or saliva(kou shui). wha. keep teasing me even after session, and it all ended with a goodbye hug.

what i didnt like was that the dude working there (i suppose) started to vacuum and it was noisy af. thankfully it was only for a min or so. i didnt really mind the curtains as she assured me that privacy will not be compromised.

definitely RTM as I would like to try her 2 times artillery firing as mentioned by bro SSR. bros who want to enjoy good service w/o breaking the bank can PM bro SSR for ctc. and treat this gem with respect!

paisei for long FR as i kanna gongtao by her.[/QUOTE]

bornlivedie
20-04-2022, 08:52 AM
I reckon should be a high B low C. hahaha. I think is B.

Nice review bro.. this lady looks like a winner. What is her cup size?

kazun
20-04-2022, 10:59 AM
May I know the damage of XM? Thanks

Socialsocial88
20-04-2022, 12:30 PM
May I know the damage of XM? Thanks

XM damage is 2 blue (include hj with roaming)

kakarotto
20-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Bro, sound good to try, I paiseh to go not able to address her. XM is Xiao Min?

Use SoftSoftRice bro name as reference to address her ;)

kazun
20-04-2022, 12:49 PM
软软饭。haha. Thanks.

kakarotto
20-04-2022, 01:17 PM
软软饭。haha. Thanks.

Lol, no ah, is XM the M is uncooked rice, not cooked.

MaxTea
20-04-2022, 01:44 PM
USSC inside is very cold & the toilet is very old

kazun
20-04-2022, 02:01 PM
In this society, if girls can find sugar daddy, we can too. I also want. Haha

kakarotto
20-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Becoming a soft rice king was my childhood dream, and it is still remain as my dream now. In Sg, impossible unless u r super handsome and charming.

Last time I know a friend (minimum income, like a few hundreds to 2k a month), model level handsome-ness, found an expat gf (salary over 10k). The gf paid all his expenses locally and overseas trip

So lucky.
Guys really more difficult in Singapore. Girls even if not good looking also can find sugar daddy.
Guys must be look at least like brad pitt or beckham or can sweet talk until birds will fly into his hands then can find such girls

al8055
20-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Any bro knows if XM offer full course? If no then i’ll skip

Juzneedamassage
20-04-2022, 05:01 PM
XM damage is 2 blue (include hj with roaming)

Was told that her rate might increase to $60 in May. Entrance $50 + $60

wayliang88
20-04-2022, 05:33 PM
Lol, no ah, is XM the M is uncooked rice, not cooked.
haha. imagine going there look for 小饭?

Juzneedamassage
20-04-2022, 07:13 PM

Any views if she increases her rate? For me, I will still go.

andy80jackson
20-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Why no malay gal ?

GN007SG
21-04-2022, 07:41 AM
Any bro knows if XM offer full course? If no then i’ll skip

dont waste your time then

curioushan
21-04-2022, 07:55 AM
Glad to hear ur positive experience bro, upped u with my 4 humble point

Bro SSR can share

afterburn
21-04-2022, 10:47 AM

Really? Wow, for curtained place and common toilet? :confused: $60?

Inflation really going to hit. The only place i go to now for $60/hour is a TCM joint but since it is a licensed TCM with proper treatments, the boss set the price higher than normal. The ML though, charges me only $30 top up with top roaming allowed, so end up still cheaper than standard, lol

Sexation
22-04-2022, 11:51 AM
Bro, long time no see your posting. I thought you MIA forever liao.

QUOTE=packardbell;21232745]Bro, sound good to try, I paiseh to go not able to address her. XM is Xiao Min?

QUOTE=wayliang88;21231845]thanks bro SSR(SoftSoftRice) for recommending this gem. my FR from my first visit.

paisei for long FR as i kanna gongtao by her.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

GREED
22-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Hi, is the vn lady located at lvl2 back in USSC? Was told she would be back in apr but didnt saw her in my recent trip.

sicklymicky
22-04-2022, 04:03 PM
Returned to MDL again for the first time to look for XM.

In my opinion, the full curtain setting presents its own set of problems too. I cannot say it is a "upgrade" from the chest level partitions the shop used to have.

When the curtains were pulled, it was actually very dark because the ceiling lights cannot penetrate at all. So I could not see the action properly haha.

I told her to get the boss to at least put a small lamp at the corner of the room, and can adjust the brightness. She said it is bright enough already.

I can tell she is more relaxed and less paranoid with the full curtains now.

But she still was quite resistant to my moves to attack her boobs. She was wearing a type of bra that day which made it almost impossible to take off or pull up, can only take the boobs out.

Also quite resistant to some of my requests, despite me visiting her quite a number of times already.

Thought the situation would improve quite a bit with the full curtains, but not so much.

Jasontantan1995
22-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Hi guys,

Apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this since i know it is USSC, but in US there is this spa called M**D & S***E , anyone tried before? Cos this lady keep ask me go haha

soloist123
22-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Hi guys,

Apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this since i know it is USSC, but in US there is this spa called M**D & S***E , anyone tried before? Cos this lady keep ask me go haha

Se***a?. I try to called to book Li** the vn but they said she left 😔

Jasontantan1995
22-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Se***a?. I try to called to book Li** the vn but they said she left 😔

On michat one leh hahaha, X*** X***

soloist123
22-04-2022, 05:59 PM
On michat one leh hahaha, X*** X***

Fb don't have XX leh. Try and fr. Or pm me michat free I go haha

coachkenlim
22-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Hi! Any bros can share what’s the name of a short hair lady at level 4? How’s her service and charges? Her shop is just beside some computer shop, and no more shop on the other side. She smiled at me just now and I melted but end of month no $ liao. Thanks!!!

billyboy
22-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Hi, u may wish to refer to my earlier post dated 11 Apr 0904 am. Not sure if this this the one u r referring to.

Marcel_lee120
22-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Hi! Any bros can share what’s the name of a short hair lady at level 4? How’s her service and charges? Her shop is just beside some computer shop, and no more shop on the other side. She smiled at me just now and I melted but end of month no $ liao. Thanks!!!

Dont waste your money. You go in your small bro also will melt $$$.

formidable
22-04-2022, 08:53 PM

Dont waste your money. You go in your small bro also will melt $$$.

Recce place at 8plus evening , many changes since I last went for arcade ,computer games,hougang desauna. Many fond memories.

Level 4 (after link bridge)near escalator has a ML with black frame spec behind glass window with door open wide beside.
Reminds me of 128 circle / lion mom 4 Constance Lau.

Next shop toward direction before corner right turn to computer shop,I saw short hair fair young lady speaking on earpiece and close the door/draw the curtain to conceal the shop internal.

Saw previous posts about ML with spec enquiry but no FR so far.

Matchaice
22-04-2022, 08:55 PM

Tried An Qi. Excellent massage, varying her strength as per my request.

Soft spoken and accommodative. I actually prefer her to XM.

No rush with head massage at the tail end.

Andy1980abc
22-04-2022, 11:32 PM

Tried sxxx sxxx aka sxxxy before. Petite and chio gal. Strictly no roaming below for all customers according to her..so can give her a miss if u expect full roaming.