PDA

View Full Version : Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

lustyJ
05-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Hey bro, mind sharing the contact? :D

Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Total damage $160, as my loyalty program pays off.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being

pbcastle
07-07-2022, 03:37 AM
Hi bro, can share contact pls?

pbcastle
07-07-2022, 03:37 AM
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being
Hi bro, can share contact pls?

too_hot
07-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Just had x***m* at the massage near usc.

Good gfe n massage got strength. Nv cut short timing and price was the usual amt? ($110)

Maybe i 1st timer so no zhut zhut but allow to roam.

Overall not bad but will try others there.

Not sure if got any additional on the menu leh.

Yeah i also first time yesterday and generally same experience as u. I would say quite VFM but not sure how many tries before can start climbing mountain lol.....

godsfury
07-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Yeah i also first time yesterday and generally same experience as u. I would say quite VFM but not sure how many tries before can start climbing mountain lol.....

Need to lvl up to unlock mountain climbing boots! Haha

MaxTea
07-07-2022, 01:12 PM
L4 coco is there?

too_hot
07-07-2022, 01:39 PM
Need to lvl up to unlock mountain climbing boots! Haha

But got other mountains to climb lol

godsfury
07-07-2022, 04:15 PM
But got other mountains to climb lol

Costly to spend on many mountain but give u 1/2 way only. Lol

wc4998
07-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Finally visited MDL after wondering what is all the fuss about. Place rather run-down and not really very condusive. Stereo sound from opposite actions as I settle down for my massage. Was lucky to get AnQi, very hard massage and puts in alot of effort. Service make up for the environment. Not sure if I would return.

paolohen
08-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Anyone can pm me the contact of xm? Went there few days ago without appointment and was served by a big nn. Massage was hard and good but too bad mountain contain silicon. Never ask for her name though.

Whitebear201784
08-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Bro, u r not hallucinating. It is real and true. Jus visited XM few days ago, the melons pressing is heavenly shiok accompanied by the solid hard massage. Got hard got soft pressing, best combo!

I heard rumours that uncle dark blue is going to implement rules to cat 3 joints to remove curtain, like that no privacy sia. Bros who keen to try XM, try fast before the removal of curtains

Got melon massage??!!..she din offer me even I asked for it...only for regulars??

Venti0000
10-07-2022, 12:12 AM
Hi. For those that went to MDL. Can confirm if the place has heavy ciggrate smell ? Because I would like to avoid massage places like these.

Weekly
10-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Does anyone knows lvl 2 salon the 2 ladies beside the lift any happening?saw one slim n another on the meaty side...

virusscan
10-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Hi. For those that went to MDL. Can confirm if the place has heavy ciggrate smell ? Because I would like to avoid massage places like these.

Not that i aware of...

Aceracer
10-07-2022, 10:35 PM

i didnt smell any cigarette when i visited

Booker
11-07-2022, 11:03 PM
Finally got some time to do a FR after getting the contacts of XM and AQ.

Looks wise, I think XM is better.

Massage wise, both provide good and solid massage. Both techniques are also different.
AQ is more of the elbow type of massage.
XM reminds me of the Thai style massage.

Only draw-back is the overall environment is not very appealing and conducive.

Venti0000
11-07-2022, 11:34 PM

Massage wise, both provide good and solid massage. Both techniques are also different.

Worth returning ?

Tem89
12-07-2022, 01:59 AM
Worth returning ?

Yes. Give it a try.

Whitebear201784
12-07-2022, 02:10 PM
Worth returning ?

I went 4 times for XM.

brydon
12-07-2022, 03:03 PM
bro, can share contact? many thanks.

Bro, u r not hallucinating. It is real and true. Jus visited XM few days ago, the melons pressing is heavenly shiok accompanied by the solid hard massage. Got hard got soft pressing, best combo!

I heard rumours that uncle dark blue is going to implement rules to cat 3 joints to remove curtain, like that no privacy sia. Bros who keen to try XM, try fast before the removal of curtains

Jasenmraz
12-07-2022, 04:43 PM

Hey bro, can share contact?

Oldhighball
13-07-2022, 01:23 PM
Tried Qiqi....she is good. Nice to chat too.

Gabriel89
13-07-2022, 02:11 PM
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks

sasuke98
13-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Finally I’m back again, secured a session at my regular riffle range. AQ was my conducting and safety officer for the exercise.

Part1:
Upon pulling the curtain and hearing her sweet and soft voice, I straightaway hug AQ and did an assets inspection. Ensuring every dollar spent must be worthy. Somehow I regretted doing the inspection , because it awaken my SAR21, hard and loaded, with she let of a soft moan when I was doing the assets evaluation. At that point of time, I know I couldn’t hold all the way back to do the live firing at the end of session. Asked, negotiated and agreed on the damage, 1st round expanded in the hands of slow magic.

Part 2:
Massage is hard and solid, very similar to XM, but unique in her own way as I’m allowed to AQ to lessen the strength and more on point pressing and rubbing. Good for muscle relaxation. AQ is chatty and we maintained our conversation well. And her voice ah, last warning, too soft too seductive. Only bros with super tolerance level r encourage to talk more.

Part 3:
The finale came finally, straightaway entered the firing mode. Usually I took quite a long time to load my rounds, I oso took it as a chance to go for a further exploration while AQ, the conducting, busy doing chamber adjustment, fine tuning on muzzle, slow and sensual, really unlike those very mechanic rubs elsewhere. Best part is when AQ softly whisper the sweet and dirty commands into my ears. Wapianeh, machiam like those shy shy pretty girls in sec sch, see their secret lover but don’t dare to confess type. Aiyo, really really bueh tahan at this point of time, rounds loaded and fired. The 2nd round truly drained off my energy, got to rest on bed to catch my breath and recover my energy before go for a wash up.

For her soft soft seductive voice definitely will RTM for this hardworking gem.

I’m more than happy to share this gem via pm. We must protect our playgrounds. Cheers to all Bros here
Bro, pls share contact via my pm thanks

godsfury
15-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Tried Qiqi....she is good. Nice to chat too.

Can share w me qiqi wechat? I only hav xm n jj.

Anyone have aq to share?

N for the other bro tt say got cig smell.. no leh. Nv smell any cig smell.

jsparrow
15-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Can share Xm wechat with me pls

masterbed
15-07-2022, 05:56 PM

Hi, can anyone share the contact of AQ? Thanks

brydon
15-07-2022, 10:08 PM
Thanks Bro for the contact. finally tried XM.

Really good. worth every single dollar and cents. no piano, you have the relaxation, you have the fun too.

itachino
16-07-2022, 05:47 AM
Anyone try the 佳佳 there ?

aj1234
16-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Can share ctc for AQ and XM?

Maxken
16-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Can share contact for xm? Thank you

TheWhale
16-07-2022, 02:10 PM
Glad to hear ur shiok shiok review. Cheers bro!

Finally tried XM as well thanks to bro SSR share
Same review as per what other bros has mentioned
Massage solid, mountain no horse run, place less than satisfactory but service make up for it.

RTF: i'm not the kind that do repeated visit, prefer to try many many but worth the visit. Probably try AQ next then that's it and wait for bro SSR unlock menu, then i confirm RTF. Cheers :)

Orkfu
16-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Anyone try the 佳佳 there ?

Yes I did. She and I hit it off.

Onlasght
16-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Kindly share xm or aq ctc, much appreciated thanks guys

LovesMilktea
16-07-2022, 10:15 PM

hi bro, can share XM contact?
Tia :)

Frypan
16-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Bro, can share XM and AQ contact please

black_ops7
17-07-2022, 12:40 AM
Bro, system don’t allow me to pm you, don’t know why too

I think he is being moderated.

Blazers
17-07-2022, 09:05 AM
any chance someone can share XM ctc with me too pls?

bignehneh
17-07-2022, 09:55 AM
USSC, I love the joint just outside.
Fav is XM and QQ (arrived not too long ago).

Got 1 Malaysian call Angel. Tits damn big also. Together with Xiaomi

bignehneh
17-07-2022, 04:41 PM
Few days ago I was playing with AQ and Xiaomi was beside me. She was moaning till so high. The bro beside seems to be slurping her pussy or tits. The way I hear her moan, doesn’t sounds like that bro is playing with her tits. I was so rock hard until I zhut AQ neh neh dry. I tried to rub outside her pants but she didn’t get wet. Very difficult to access her pussy but whole session I was being tortured by her. She lifted up my knee when I was lying flat down (like a frog) and play with my ass crack, balls and sick. Really buay tahan

When I turned over, both her tits (c cups) pops out and her mouth was sucking my nipples non stop.

When I left, I saw one tall girl and her name is Qing Ge. Neh neh about D cups

d1looker
17-07-2022, 05:31 PM
anyone can brother abit and share XM or AQ ctc?

kooperho
17-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Random visit to MDL. Did not make any appt so i let the system pick for me.

JJ was assigned to me. Looks average around 6/10 but massage is quite decently acceptable. My hamstrings needed some pressing and she did it without me telling her beforehand

Service wise was good overall.

tikaro
18-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Bros can share ctc AQ and XM. Thx.

lucifer_reborn
18-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Hi bros can share contact of XM & AQ.

galseeker
18-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Hi bros pls kindly PM me AQ and XM contacts. Thanks

bro1424
18-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Angel is AQ, there for quite awhile alr

Bro can share AQ contact?

Noisuf
18-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Can share contact of AQ and XM? Thanks

Superduber
18-07-2022, 03:38 PM
Can share AQ contact? Thanks :)

nthness
18-07-2022, 09:13 PM
can share AQ contact?

bignehneh
18-07-2022, 09:13 PM
I share AQ contact already. Be careful when she put you in frog position and play with your ass crack and groin. I was literally screaming in pleasure. The other bed is Xiaomi moaning in pleasure. Haha! Really cb!

AQ say next time need to double fly (book her and another char bo). I think will die

coolmanspooky
18-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Anyone care to pm me the details of AQ and XM? Thanks!

Chrisfuryz
18-07-2022, 09:25 PM

$160 nia? it's so worth it! loyalty program does payoff:D

scuderia88
18-07-2022, 10:22 PM
Can any bros please share AQ contact pls?

Have a great night.

Zzun
19-07-2022, 08:32 AM
I share AQ contact already. Be careful when she put you in frog position and play with your ass crack and groin. I was literally screaming in pleasure. The other bed is Xiaomi moaning in pleasure. Haha! Really cb!

AQ say next time need to double fly (book her and another char bo). I think will die
wa bro tempting to try. Do you have AQ wechat to share? have XM one but abit paiseh to text her to book AQ.

Saw she is malaysian too. Is she lean or chubby type build?

Laspboy
19-07-2022, 09:19 AM

1st half (AQ)

2nd half (XM)

Sounds fun lei bro! Can share?

Venti0000
19-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Is AQ Malaysian ? Confirmed ?

bignehneh
19-07-2022, 09:52 AM
Is AQ Malaysian ? Confirmed ?

PRC but she worked in Malaysia for a long time

ebrown
19-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Hi can share aq or Xiaomi contact? Thanks

joseph91
19-07-2022, 02:58 PM
anyone can share aq contact? thanks

omfg
19-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Sounds fun lei bro! Can share?

Bro can share? Thanks!

Zadak
19-07-2022, 08:08 PM

1st half (AQ)

2nd half (XM)

Hi bro, can share the contact with me?

al8055
19-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Any bro unlock XM for Full Service yet?

TKee
19-07-2022, 10:47 PM

Don’t think possible and secure.

1) not offered.

2) setting

bignehneh
20-07-2022, 06:14 AM
Don’t think possible and secure.

1) not offered.

2) setting

I don’t think possible. Furthest is probably fingering. I think some bros make XM damn shiok. Can hear her moaning but no piak piak sound. Painting or licking/ sucking tits is possible because I heard the slurping sound

Restrain
20-07-2022, 04:00 PM
I don’t think possible. Furthest is probably fingering. I think some bros make XM damn shiok. Can hear her moaning but no piak piak sound. Painting or licking/ sucking tits is possible because I heard the slurping sound

Fragrance and Hotel 81 nearby... can be a promissing choice if can unlock.

catalyst
20-07-2022, 04:34 PM

Sure have one la ...usually ML will give to at least 1-2 for her regular for full services coz they also human being ma. got need ma....those that gotten FULL surely keep quiet ...hahaha. usually is ether 1st morning appt or last appt before close

CRYBABY
20-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Sure have one la ...usually ML will give to at least 1-2 for her regular for full services coz they also human being ma. got need ma....those that gotten FULL surely keep quiet ...hahaha. usually is ether 1st morning appt or last appt before close

YES Bro, U r Right. be 1st or Last slot of the day...

XM can be Un-lock as her others colleagues do offer FJ too..

Explore Dipper & Invest more

testoste
20-07-2022, 04:41 PM

The last time I tried XM, I only managed to roam her, not even get to zhut zhut. I feel her moans may be exaggerated :(

luckyboii80
20-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Any bro can share XM contact?

Jouster
20-07-2022, 05:41 PM
Will trade XM/ AQ ctc for busty SYT Qiqi’s ctc. Thanks !

crushjunkie
20-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Bro can share contact?

crushjunkie
20-07-2022, 07:09 PM

1st half (AQ)

2nd half (XM)

Bro can share contact?

mrrie
20-07-2022, 08:49 PM
bro can share contact for AQ please ? Thanks in advance

ohyeayea123
20-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Any bros can share contact for XM please? Thanks!

bignehneh
20-07-2022, 09:39 PM
The last time I tried XM, I only managed to roam her, not even get to zhut zhut. I feel her moans may be exaggerated :(

So sad. You mean you knead her tits till she has orgasm? Or she is like a cat III pornstar? Never penetrate but then spray water?

yumihisoka
20-07-2022, 10:15 PM
Thanks bro SoftSoftRice for AQ contact.

She gave me a hard bone cracking, knee pressing, tear jerking massage.
Almost no energy for hj.

Overall very good massage,

Rainwater123
20-07-2022, 11:28 PM
Bros can share XM and AQ contacts? Thanks

afterburn
20-07-2022, 11:30 PM

As for the moaning and slurping, don't think too much. She do this routine to simulate mouth job, with sound effects and her lips come tantalizingly close but never make contact :D Simulation only

bignehneh
21-07-2022, 05:42 AM
As for the moaning and slurping, don't think too much. She do this routine to simulate mouth job, with sound effects and her lips come tantalizingly close but never make contact :D Simulation only

For your cock bro? Means like fake bbbj?

testoste
21-07-2022, 10:10 AM

Ya ya... same experience. fake BJ simulation. She can make great Cat III pornstar

GN007SG
21-07-2022, 10:12 AM
Ya ya... same experience. fake BJ simulation. She can make great Cat III pornstar

Lol yes exactly and she always say she too tired so no sex drive ;)

testoste
21-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Lol yes exactly and she always say she too tired so no sex drive ;)

I must say her massage skill is pretty good though.

Jbkid
21-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Can PM AQ and XM contact?

GN007SG
21-07-2022, 02:55 PM

Yes indeed
As someone who is not into HJ
I do wish she have a normal massage package instead

Deceiperer
21-07-2022, 06:05 PM
Another batch of pm sent

hi bro can share xm contact? thanks bro

weirdo_965
21-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Another batch of pm sent

can share contact please? thank you!

dilemastar
21-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Yesterday Finally prep myself for a showdown at MDL!
Before going into MDL, was still hoping to find some gem in USSC, but to no avail.. So I walk into MDL and ask if any of them avail, then recep told me that AQ will be free in 20min and I go for tea b4 going back to her.
When it's my turn, walk to e bed changed n we started flirting wif each other.. Both of us is like long lost bf/gf. Hugs and roaming just couldn't resist, She use her hdly n I use my hook release skill..
She then changes position to lube my gun while I'm able to lie down n chut chut her..
Very accommodating just that cannot unbutton the pants.
After I cannot tahan n unload, here comes the important parts, dunno if u bros take note.. Those $88 service is either stop immediately or keep rubbing your little head eventhough it become very sensitive after release, so it gives us the pain instead of satisfying feeling.. Well, I would say this skillful AQ really know when to stroke my shaft when to stroke the whole little brother when I am releasing, feel so good till the very last rounds of bullet.
Went to shower n continue with massage of my arms legs n head while facing up as I choose not to do the painful elbow back massage 🤣
Thru-out e session, the GFE is sooooo good, dunno if it's the chemistry we had or her service is tip notch. We are like loving couple talking like 1 inch apart only.. Left a happy man!
Overall:
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 B+++/C soft n great feel
Face: 8/10 very seductive type
GFE: 15/10
RTF: Definitely
Dmg: 110

Hi bro, can share AQ contact, thanks

dilemastar
21-07-2022, 09:42 PM
XM is back to work today, bros with her contact can arrange her directly. Bro who wants her contact, can pm me directly, I’m more than happy to share

Hi bro, care to share XM contact

formidable
21-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Care to share contact thabks

sicklymicky
21-07-2022, 11:38 PM

I frequented her a few times. And I am almost certain, not possible to get her to do FJ. The shop surely is almost impossible to do it. She doesn’t even allow zhut zhut. Auto roam cannot even lift up her top and bra. Based on these observations and talking to her on several occasions, I think you can tell from her personality that it is impossible.

Totally agree. She has a playful nature, and she likes to tease and joke. Always has her mouth come close to my dick and tried to blow wind on my dick or action action want to suck it, but she is always in control of what she is doing, so it is hard to play punk and gain control. When she feels like you are gaining the upper hand, she will “play victim” and have big movements to stop you from going too daring with her.

The issue I have with XM, is that she tries to be sensual in a jokingly manner. It can sometimes feel very frustrating to have a session with her. Because it raises your hope that this time may be the time you manage to unlock something additional only for her to disappoint you in the end.

I stopped going for her for a while. But have to admit her massage is good, her teasing great and her boobs heavenly. Too bad I have never been able to gain control over how I wanted to play with her boobs every single time.

StealthBomber
22-07-2022, 12:45 AM

I stopped going for her for a while. But have to admit her massage is good, her teasing great and her boobs heavenly. Too bad I have never been able to gain control over how I wanted to play with her boobs every single time.

Looks only 6+/10 for XM but have the boobs to die for. Big and soft bouncies. Location is not the best as quite exposed. I have JJ contact but is she better?

brendanz
22-07-2022, 04:25 AM
Hi, can share AQ contact? Thanks so much

Whitebear201784
22-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Maybe chemistry bah, for times I visited her, great massage with full access to the Mount Everest, and left as a happy man

U managed to full access as in removed bra and zhut zhut?

sicklymicky
22-07-2022, 01:39 PM
Maybe chemistry bah, for times I visited her, great massage with full access to the Mount Everest, and left as a happy man

I can have full access to mount everest. It is just that the moment I lift up her top, she started to squirm and wiggle her way out of my grasp lol. and no zhut zhut at all.

godsfury
22-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Aiyah. Then this xm is all a tease to us nia. Always wanna offer but stop when almost there. Cfm boring.. tts why i’m thinking abt trying the rest lor… in then end. Yes her massage good.. but i also wan more than jus a hj.

VodkaMenthol
22-07-2022, 03:13 PM
Xm massage is definitely good and more towards the painful side. Bro can tahan will like it. Honestly I prefer her hdly where she ask u to rest ur legs on her thighs, almost mis fire everytime she does that. To unlock more I think need more chemistry and visit. So far only managed to kiss and fondle her melons and light fingerings. She will usually siam. Bro out there do protect this gem

lovetocum
22-07-2022, 03:20 PM
I can have full access to mount everest. It is just that the moment I lift up her top, she started to squirm and wiggle her way out of my grasp lol. and no zhut zhut at all.

Bro, mount e got happening? North east area thread got some bros say it's clean massage or is it certain MLs offer more?

sicklymicky
22-07-2022, 03:31 PM
Bro, mount e got happening? North east area thread got some bros say it's clean massage or is it certain MLs offer more?

Lol, the mount everest here refers to XM's massive mammaries, not the mount everest MP. Different thing.

XM allows boobs roaming underneath her top but when you want to lift it up to get a nice visuals of those heavy nicely shaped melons, she will try her best not to let you do so.

GN007SG
22-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Lol, the mount everest here refers to XM's massive mammaries, not the mount everest MP. Different thing.

XM allows boobs roaming underneath her top but when you want to lift it up to get a nice visuals of those heavy nicely shaped melons, she will try her best not to let you do so.

Yes she doesn't like it. Maybe just being cautious
Even when I do make it happen she will quickly pull her top to cover her boobs after

I manage to get zhut from her but mostly just lip pecks
Managed to get some fingering as well

sicklymicky
22-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Yes she doesn't like it. Maybe just being cautious
Even when I do make it happen she will quickly pull her top to cover her boobs after

I manage to get zhut from her but mostly just lip pecks
Managed to get some fingering as well

Not bad already, you managed to do some fingering. By zhut zhut I meant sucking her nipples, which I think is very difficult too.

Sometimes I wonder if it is just a matter of topping up a little bit more to get a little more openness from her. I don't mind paying slightly more to finger, lift up her top for a long time and sucking on them.

joeljoe1977
22-07-2022, 04:04 PM

can share contact of AQ?

sammyrio777
22-07-2022, 06:33 PM
Another batch of pm sent

Able to share XM and AQ contact? Thanks bro!

HSB2000
23-07-2022, 09:20 AM
Not bad already, you managed to do some fingering. By zhut zhut I meant sucking her nipples, which I think is very difficult too.

Sometimes I wonder if it is just a matter of topping up a little bit more to get a little more openness from her. I don't mind paying slightly more to finger, lift up her top for a long time and sucking on them.

It's just a matter of customers base, once she realizes people are tired of her trick and get lesser and lesser customer, she will have to up her game lor. If you all keep going back to expect more, then why would she need/want to open up?

paolohen
23-07-2022, 10:55 AM
XM bra can unhook from behind, but somehow she doesn't allow to remove full access, siam here and there. Usually unhook liao is easy to grope, but for her case, the cup remains at her nehneh. LOL. Massage is good no doubt.

afterburn
23-07-2022, 11:11 AM
It's just a matter of customers base, once she realizes people are tired of her trick and get lesser and lesser customer, she will have to up her game lor. If you all keep going back to expect more, then why would she need/want to open up?

Nonetheless, not surprised if regulars and customers that a ML is comfy with, will get more services. Quite normal. Think they'd prefer the more gentle ones to caress their boobs, not those cow-milkers that squeeze them jialat jialat :D Or those that like to do "radio tuning" as my jap ex-boss used to call it! Ladies say it is not something to do when they are not yet aroused and is very irritating :rolleyes: Totally not surprised that those well-endowed MLs protect their boobs carefully, it is their meal ticket.

HSB2000
23-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Nonetheless, not surprised if regulars and customers that a ML is comfy with, will get more services. Quite normal. Think they'd prefer the more gentle ones to caress their boobs, not those cow-milkers that squeeze them jialat jialat :D Or those that like to do "radio tuning" as my jap ex-boss used to call it! Ladies say it is not something to do when they are not yet aroused and is very irritating :rolleyes: Totally not surprised that those well-endowed MLs protect their boobs carefully, it is their meal ticket.

That's very true also bro 🙂

hardandbig
23-07-2022, 06:46 PM

brother bnn, can share XM and AQ contact please. thanks in advance.

bignehneh
23-07-2022, 08:03 PM
I unhook both before. Actually depends on skill. You need to do it like swiftly else no chance. For me, if no zhut zhut, just move on. Initially AQ let me zhut then decided not to as she hinted top up and next visit. I moved on to Xiaomi and after that managed to zhut. Not getting fussy again because a lot of customers. I may move to Qing Ge. Face ok and quite tualiap. Not sure massage can or not

imate
23-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Managed to find MDL based on the hints and info shared on the earlier pages. Inside, lucky to find XM free. Not really a big storyteller, so let me share my ratings.

Age - Late 30s?
Looks - 6/10 (Abit pimply)
Figure - 7/10 (Nice ass, nice boobs)
Boobs - C
Massage - 8/10 (Good, a little painful but tolerable)
Frenching/Kissing - 2 pecks on lips
Catbath - Yes
Roaming - 3G, mainly around the boobs. As previous bros shared, she likes to siam here and there, but will finally let you grab once she feels you about to explode
HJ/HDLY- 7.5 (Nice use of nails)
Overall - 7.5
Attitude/GFE: 8 (Alot of sounds effects, so those bros that cannot tahan, just let her know)
Damage : $110
RTM: Maybe, let me try AQ next.

For those that wants to shower after the deed, they will tell you to go to the toilet at the back, so if your cubicle is near the counter, prepare to walk out almost butt naked to the toilet. So if got people outside, they can see everything.

Moira55
24-07-2022, 03:25 AM
Hi can share AQ contact ?

Mivec1022
24-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Kindly share XM and AQ contact. Thank you bro boss.

taumajid2003
24-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Hi can share AQ contact ?

go install Michat...she is there

ZhangXiaoFan
25-07-2022, 12:23 PM
After reading so much about this place, today I went down to look c look c.walking from 1st to 4th floor, end up with a 30min message at 4th floor with xi Hong. She allowed to touch touch during message.After about 20min of good hard message ,GQ came, standard quote given, opp for hj in birthday suit, was surprised she did not just wank my Didi, she took her time to play with small brother. I got so shoke ,I ask if I can eat her mei mei? She agreed, with a extra small token. I would say money well spent, a good 20 min message and a great ending.😅😃

Look EST 7/20
Boops EST C
Sister, trim no smell
Hj 9/10

Rtf, don't mind, maybe next round go for full service 😁

Thanks all brother for recommending this place 🍻

Bro, around what time you find xi hong?
Drop by last saturday and sunday, did not find xi hong at 4th floor.

scuderia88
25-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Bros, any idea what shop name does xi hong located at? Can share pls?

bro1424
25-07-2022, 03:20 PM
Another batch of XM and AQ contact sent. Hope all bro enjoy! Recently found a new playground, SYT with many side dish, try alr with share FR

Bro can share more?

sed999
25-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Hi bro can share new playground??

formidable
25-07-2022, 05:32 PM
....Left as a happy mcaan when drooling on the soft C mountainsM..Location is at south
Care to share damage and contact ,kamsia

whoizzit2
25-07-2022, 05:46 PM
Tried XM and her massage quite good I find.
Her assets big too.
I'm ok with the spa even though not much privacy.
Overall quite good and at the price too unlike those 88 type crappy joints.

VodkaMenthol
25-07-2022, 06:14 PM
So coincidental, the new playground I found, the SYT who welcomed me is XM’s disciple. I learnt about it when I casually told her that usually I visit XM at Serangoon. Solid massage but I requested lighter touch. 23 year old with super bubbly and gentle personality. Main dish was accompanied with many option of side dish to choose from. Left as a happy man when drooling on the soft C mountains. Interested bro can pm me for contact. Location is at south

share contact pls and wads the damage?

Perry678
25-07-2022, 06:17 PM
So coincidental, the new playground I found, the SYT who welcomed me is XM’s disciple. I learnt about it when I casually told her that usually I visit XM at Serangoon. Solid massage but I requested lighter touch. 23 year old with super bubbly and gentle personality. Main dish was accompanied with many option of side dish to choose from. Left as a happy man when drooling on the soft C mountains. Interested bro can pm me for contact. Location is at south

Pls share the details and damages bro; tks.

Whitebear201784
25-07-2022, 07:28 PM

Bro can share contact? Thanks in advance

Zadak
25-07-2022, 08:22 PM

Hi bro, can share the contact?

Katoh87
26-07-2022, 03:07 AM
XM is an amazing lady. haha...she is very hardworking and engaging with her customers. Quite cute when she does the chinese version of Tiktok.

Yeah, XM's massage is actually one of the more solid ones around, never a dull moment during the massage also.

I usually can sleep during massage but here, it's not possible for a variety of reasons haha.

Once you tahan past the first half of pain which is made slightly better from the occasional teasing, the 2nd half is like heaven haha.

Supposed to write a FR for her but got caught by OC after my last visit. Coast seems to be clear recently so maybe it's time to visit and see what new tricks she has incorporated.

Chrisfuryz
26-07-2022, 11:47 PM
Bro stay safe, OC’s eyes usually very sharp 1

Bro, not just eyes...ears hear from ppl die and nose smell different smell also die too

Chrisfuryz
27-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Bro, nose is a big area to be cautious on. Last time got once I realize my face n shoulders got the perfume smell from ML while I otw home. Once reach home I told OC stomachache, rushed to toilet act a bit and bathe at least 2 times to ensure no more smell.

I always try to keep my phone clean too, OC always do random check too

Yeah bro the last thing you should be scared of is their six senses :D. Some of my friend have two phones :D

I dk if it a good thing anot, want to have OC but somehow I also think twice liao hahahahaha. I don't have OC problem

virusscan
27-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Managed to find MDL based on the hints and info shared on the earlier pages. Inside, lucky to find XM free. Not really a big storyteller, so let me share my ratings.

Age - Late 30s?
Looks - 6/10 (Abit pimply)
Figure - 7/10 (Nice ass, nice boobs)
Boobs - C
Massage - 8/10 (Good, a little painful but tolerable)
Frenching/Kissing - 2 pecks on lips
Catbath - Yes
Roaming - 3G, mainly around the boobs. As previous bros shared, she likes to siam here and there, but will finally let you grab once she feels you about to explode
HJ/HDLY- 7.5 (Nice use of nails)
Overall - 7.5
Attitude/GFE: 8 (Alot of sounds effects, so those bros that cannot tahan, just let her know)
Damage : $110
RTM: Maybe, let me try AQ next.

For those that wants to shower after the deed, they will tell you to go to the toilet at the back, so if your cubicle is near the counter, prepare to walk out almost butt naked to the toilet. So if got people outside, they can see everything.

Bro XM late 30s are you sure? From my observation she definitely not late 30s lol...probably late 20s or younger

Gtti
27-07-2022, 05:01 PM
$160 nia? it's so worth it! loyalty program does payoff:D

Saw 1 spa YZM opposite USSC,any happening to recommend?

Chrisfuryz
27-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Their sixth sense is truly and really scary. Last time OC nv check phone 1, I oso nv got the habit to clean it. Then one fine day, out of nowhere OC did a scan thru on all my apps, lucky I managed to salvage the situation. But ever since then, OC always conduct random check on phone and wallet, sometimes my bag too
Wah stand by bed sia �� luckily I don't have OC

Lupsupers
28-07-2022, 06:01 PM
Anyone visited the new girl at 4th floor next to the compter ssop. She looks
quite innocent but dom't know what she can do in the room. Any bro tried her.
Would appreciate sharing your experience. Will try her if she is worth.

Went ytd, real melons in the C-D range. Nice perky ass. FR Etc Dmg 130
Went back today but seems like quite busy, lights on door close

Socialsocial88
29-07-2022, 09:20 AM

Full service?

careboy
29-07-2022, 01:49 PM

Your damage was 130. does it include the entrance fees of 30.Is it full service.
Considering the new girl is quite presentable 100 for ful service is a good bargain .Kindly share.

LoveMILF5566
29-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Not sure if any bro try this MILF Meng Meng 40s before ?

Ericgamer
30-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Bro, around what time you find xi hong?
Drop by last saturday and sunday, did not find xi hong at 4th floor.

I was there around 2pm

zombieaslop2
30-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Anyone can share next to computer shop contact? Thanks

sticky5
30-07-2022, 09:07 PM
Poor navigator of me as could not locate the much talk about location. Met one Ch***y if heard correctly in her mid 40s small build. Did not take up the offer of the $30 an hour massage as she was not my target yet.

careboy
31-07-2022, 01:09 PM
So far any bro tried Xi Hong at 4th level. One of the bro who have tried have indicated the location. I went there yesterday asked a few of shops, but all said "don't know' Please assist. Thks so much.

Gamjatang123
31-07-2022, 02:56 PM

Bro. Able to share the contact? TIA

anones
01-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Saw 1 spa YZM opposite USSC,any happening to recommend?

There's no private room, just barriers/curtains.

50 damage and then was asked if I wanted HJ but passed.

Massage was very soft, almost piano hands.

Friendly gals though. I believe all of them are vietnamese

Toraro
01-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Hi all, any body cn share XM contact and location please. Been awhile since i visit back

taumajid2003
01-08-2022, 05:47 PM
Hi all, any body cn share XM contact and location please. Been awhile since i visit back

Just install Michat app and u can see her plus her other colleague

Toraro
01-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Just install Michat app and u can see her plus her other colleague

Thanks bro. Will download and find 🙏

beginat63
01-08-2022, 08:27 PM
Bro. Able to share the contact? TIA

Went there in mid Jul 22 - di not see any ML shop?

DreamTill2022
02-08-2022, 02:08 AM
Another batch of pm sent
Can share the WeChat of AQ and XM?

3truck
02-08-2022, 05:53 AM
Another batch of XM and AQ contact sent. Hope all bro enjoy! Recently found a new playground, SYT with many side dish, try alr with share FR

Can share XM and AQ contacts please?

Jinpachi
02-08-2022, 07:21 AM

Bro, can pm me contact ?

DreamTill2022
02-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Can share contacts.

DreamTill2022
02-08-2022, 08:46 PM
What is MDL Opening hours

Akk7777
02-08-2022, 08:57 PM

bro, can share contact? Thanks!

matty23119
02-08-2022, 09:57 PM
What is MDL Opening hours

open till 10.30pm bro. Any other appointment you must make with with the lady herself.

matty23119
03-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Alamak bro u got neg point, come I up u with my humble 5

Thanks bro, much appreciated 🙏🙏

DreamTill2022
03-08-2022, 05:40 PM
You are a Good brother

matty23119
03-08-2022, 05:44 PM

Apparently some users are not happy with my comments on the Massage thread. Can't be helped.

babel0210
03-08-2022, 08:25 PM
You are a Good brother

gave you my humble up too, thanks for sharing.

karbrox
03-08-2022, 08:53 PM
I just tried XM and got to say that the massage is really shiok. Definitely will support again. Thanks to SSR bro for sharing!

billyboy
03-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Apparently some users are not happy with my comments on the Massage thread. Can't be helped.

Up u too ! 👍

DreamTill2022
03-08-2022, 11:10 PM
AQ is full of surprises. Those who feel life is dull can try her. Like bros here mentioned, her voice is very seductive.

DreamTill2022
03-08-2022, 11:11 PM
gave you my humble up too, thanks for sharing.
Thank you brother

bignehneh
03-08-2022, 11:22 PM
XM’s timing is flexible *wink wink*

I always go look for AQ hence need to book XM after 9pm…Zhut her tits till damn shiok…go after shop close to zhut tits and play till hearts content …

bignehneh
03-08-2022, 11:22 PM
AQ is full of surprises. Those who feel life is dull can try her. Like bros here mentioned, her voice is very seductive.

Don’t let her play with your ass crack and cock….Really suffering

DreamTill2022
04-08-2022, 08:50 AM
Don’t let her play with your ass crack and cock….Really suffering
One man poison is another man meat

kumantong369
04-08-2022, 09:45 AM

don't be sad, I up you some of my humble points :)

Zakarum
04-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Any bro can kindly share AQ contact?

matty23119
04-08-2022, 02:57 PM
don't be sad, I up you some of my humble points :)

Thanks alot bro. 🙏🙏

I'm not really sad, because I don't really use this website often.

bignehneh
04-08-2022, 03:33 PM
One man poison is another man meat

You don’t like?

DreamTill2022
04-08-2022, 04:33 PM
You don’t like?

I just don’t like the hdly. Others features are perfect. She is very good

bignehneh
04-08-2022, 04:40 PM
I just don’t like the hdly. Others features are perfect. She is very good

Oh… you scare you fire off?

Zakarum
04-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Go for double firing bro, 1 pre and 1 post session

Thanks for the reco bro!

curioushan
04-08-2022, 08:17 PM
I read also I syiok.. who’s this AQ? Can share ctc and dmg? TIA

Pluto898
04-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Hi bro, can share ctc please? Thanks

wootwoot
04-08-2022, 11:13 PM

Hi bro , mind sharing AQ contact and damages? Thanks in advance

bignehneh
04-08-2022, 11:26 PM
Got other girls also seems quite solid. Anyone tried other girls other than Xiaomi and AQ?

Rainwater123
05-08-2022, 07:13 AM
Any bros here have made appt with XM purely for massage only? Will her service be sub standard due to her earning lesser from the session?

bignehneh
05-08-2022, 07:14 AM
Any bros here have made appt with XM purely for massage only? Will her service be sub standard due to her earning lesser from the session?

Totally black face….they earn from special but you can try. I tried one time at palace therapy club street. My ancestors all kana scolded. My reason for rejection

(1) face cui
(2) no tits
(3) give attitude

Usually I am super easy going and if someone fulfil any of the above 3, I will give in.. but when too cui, just keep money.

GrieGzEters
06-08-2022, 01:04 AM
Is Ya Zhi Mei located at Spazio Kovan a vietnam MP joint? Recently added someone call Mia who is working there, any feedback on this lady?

Jaycu69
06-08-2022, 06:39 AM
Is Ya Zhi Mei located at Spazio Kovan a vietnam MP joint?

Not a Vietnam joint. Mix.

anones
06-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Is Ya Zhi Mei located at Spazio Kovan a vietnam MP joint? Recently added someone call Mia who is working there, any feedback on this lady?

Not super great.

Very soft and not enthusiastic.

She does offer extra though. I refused

qingzhe
06-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Wld like to request for XM and AQ ctc too. TIA

Dumdum123123
06-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Possible to share AQ contact please ?

Dumdum123123
06-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Possible to share AQ contact please?

loneyheart
06-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Totally black face….they earn from special but you can try. I tried one time at palace therapy club street. My ancestors all kana scolded. My reason for rejection

(1) face cui
(2) no tits
(3) give attitude

Usually I am super easy going and if someone fulfil any of the above 3, I will give in.. but when too cui, just keep money.

wow so GL should report them to AV they only dare to do this in SG

HornyBabyy
06-08-2022, 03:36 PM
Hi bros can share AQ contact ? :D:D

tritonyeah666
06-08-2022, 03:51 PM
any more Xi Hong FR?....shes the tall one is it?

loneyheart
06-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Hi bros can share AQ contact ? :D:D

Upped u back bro :)

Katoh87
06-08-2022, 04:39 PM
Got other girls also seems quite solid. Anyone tried other girls other than Xiaomi and AQ?

No man, only tried XM. Damn solid massage, miss it so much! Can share contact for AQ, how is she compared to XM? Might finally have opportunity for raid coming up in the next 2 weeks when OC go overseas haha.

Edit: mixed the two up haha

bignehneh
06-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Only tried 4 girls (not sure how many are there)

(1) Anqi - power massage and her hdly and cock teasing will make you fire off. B cup tits but face super pretty. A bit of those Taiwan Alishan beauty

(2) Xiaomi - massage less power than Anqi but tits bigger at D cup. Zhut till super happy and her moaning machiam like kana fuck by 7” cock

(3) Jiajia - massage so so and tits quite average. Maybe that the reason why she is not as popular

(4) Qingge - massage like Jiajia but tits much bigger like Xiaomi. Size also bigger and thicker

I jio Anqi and Jiajia to my house next time. They say ok but not sure whether they will really come

testoste
06-08-2022, 10:10 PM

Tried her once when the she was relatively new then. Tried to had a conversation w her, did not turned out well. Was quite pissed then. That was my first and last time w her.

joelcollins
07-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Hi, can share ctc? Thanks!

bignehneh
07-08-2022, 06:53 PM
One bro pm me that Xiaomi tits is fake. Also some happening. He said he jio girls out by paying their hourly rate. Seems like rich young chap. Anyone tried before? Can ah??

Qingge seems quite sexy with that milf nipple. Haha! Anyone likes?

boiboi71
07-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Can share anqi contact? Thanks

klss
07-08-2022, 11:34 PM
I will say xm is good at massage. But not for bros who is expecting a good specific menu. I will find her for purely massage only if she moves to a clean joint. Not making much sense to me to pay a FJ price for massage while no FJ is offered. Pass

qwerty61
07-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Any kind bros can share AQ contact? Thanks in advance. Can share XM ctc in return

HSB2000
07-08-2022, 11:56 PM
I will say xm is good at massage. But not for bros who is expecting a good specific menu. I will find her for purely massage only if she moves to a clean joint. Not making much sense to me to pay a FJ price for massage while no FJ is offered. Pass

Errrr I thought totally is $110, how much did she charged u?

bignehneh
08-08-2022, 12:26 AM

I started off by paying $100. I know Xiaomi (quite young) for quite some time. She is the ultimate ang pai. Only she is allowed to use the corner bed and her surround sound is what she enticed bros back. Not sure what she is doing inside but when I hear her moan as in she was being fucked by a bbc, I also feel rock hard. If bros feel XM massage is good, try Anqi. You will feel more shiok. Anqi (SYT) started off with $100 and can zhut tits. Then become $110 and now $120 to zhut tits. Jiajia is those auntie type so if you can typically tahan those talkative auntie you find in market, you can approach her. Her clients are usually those 50-60s old and rich uncles who can book for 2 hours and spend time talking cock. To make up for her skills, she is very accommodative and easy going. One day I asked her why she keep wearing the same tshirt. She told me she don’t have time to go shopping and it seems like she is quite thrifty. I usually give her $110 or $120 willingly because of her great attitude. My love is actually Qingge. Milfy and nice with very good attitude. Her nipples are like those who are suckled by baby (eraser nips). Attitude really fucking good. I am a sucker for good service or I ranked
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi

Ryker
08-08-2022, 01:42 AM

Hi bro, mind sharing ctc?

DreamTill2022
08-08-2022, 08:14 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing ctc?
Search for DML. Google map ussc and you will see it.
Lol

klss
08-08-2022, 08:38 AM
I mean I rather pay her for a clean massage price given she is good at massage but not good at extra menu. Reckon she shall just focus on what she is good at.
Cannot this cannot that, spoil mood Liao….

DreamTill2022
08-08-2022, 11:27 AM
I mean I rather pay her for a clean massage price given she is good at massage but not good at extra menu. Reckon she shall just focus on what she is good at.
Cannot this cannot that, spoil mood Liao….
You better inform ML before the massage started. Thanks

Zakarum
08-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Recently visited AQ, must say her massage is really good, suit my style and strength is adjustable.

When it comes to sensual, she will shift my leg high up like a 7 position and tease me till buay tahan. Flipped over for the finale. Must say her boobs are really sexy too.

After the session, still end off with a head massage which I almost doze off.

This shop is value for money, ML are sincere and hardworking. Came out refresh.

Thanks to the bro who share AQ contact with me.

Zakarum
08-08-2022, 12:32 PM
One bro pm me that Xiaomi tits is fake. Also some happening. He said he jio girls out by paying their hourly rate. Seems like rich young chap. Anyone tried before? Can ah??

Qingge seems quite sexy with that milf nipple. Haha! Anyone likes?

She offered me $500 for takeaway, i didnt nego back because not interested.

tritonyeah666
08-08-2022, 01:19 PM
anymore updates on USSC xi hong? real or fake boobs

bignehneh
08-08-2022, 01:21 PM

She as in Xiaomi?

wootwoot
08-08-2022, 01:29 PM
I started off by paying $100. I know Xiaomi (quite young) for quite some time. She is the ultimate ang pai. Only she is allowed to use the corner bed and her surround sound is what she enticed bros back. Not sure what she is doing inside but when I hear her moan as in she was being fucked by a bbc, I also feel rock hard. If bros feel XM massage is good, try Anqi. You will feel more shiok. Anqi (SYT) started off with $100 and can zhut tits. Then become $110 and now $120 to zhut tits. Jiajia is those auntie type so if you can typically tahan those talkative auntie you find in market, you can approach her. Her clients are usually those 50-60s old and rich uncles who can book for 2 hours and spend time talking cock. To make up for her skills, she is very accommodative and easy going. One day I asked her why she keep wearing the same tshirt. She told me she don’t have time to go shopping and it seems like she is quite thrifty. I usually give her $110 or $120 willingly because of her great attitude. My love is actually Qingge. Milfy and nice with very good attitude. Her nipples are like those who are suckled by baby (eraser nips). Attitude really fucking good. I am a sucker for good service or I ranked
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi

Hi bro , pls share contact and damages , thanks in advance.

matty23119
08-08-2022, 01:30 PM

XM asked for $500? 😅😅
Wow!!

siaoeh23
08-08-2022, 02:45 PM

Xiao Mi?? 😅

klss
08-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Hahaha, reckon us all carrot heads………. $500 priced for a milf.

TakumiFujiwara
08-08-2022, 02:59 PM
Hi bros can share AQ contact ? thanks :D

pranksterz
08-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Any busty with good service ML offering BM in USSC?

Zakarum
08-08-2022, 06:04 PM
She as in Xiaomi?

Yes XM. Asked her if she is available for takeaway, she replied I cannot afford her, so I ask her how much, she therefore quoted me that price.

GREED
08-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Yes XM. Asked her if she is available for takeaway, she replied I cannot afford her, so I ask her how much, she therefore quoted me that price.

LOL, so did u reply her its not that you cant afford but its more like unwilling to pay that price for her calibre. I guess she is just not into going to that extend to earn the extra bucks so quoted such a price to turn you off.

bignehneh
08-08-2022, 07:56 PM
LOL, so did u reply her its not that you cant afford but its more like unwilling to pay that price for her calibre. I guess she is just not into going to that extend to earn the extra bucks so quoted such a price to turn you off.

If she told me that, I would have stuff that $500 to Qingge and make her tulan. I think totally see you no up. Really fuck up attitude

iamaThaiLover
08-08-2022, 08:00 PM
If she told me that, I would have stuff that $500 to Qingge and make her tulan. I think totally see you no up. Really fuck up attitude

i like ur thinking, if me i also will do the same thing 😂

Zakarum
08-08-2022, 08:40 PM

Didnt bother to carry on nego, since the price was already thru the roof. She said it in a seductive and carefree manner, not the kind of rude and proud way. I wasnt offended in anyways. She is a nice lady and i like her attitude.

afterburn
08-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Didnt bother to carry on nego, since the price was already thru the roof. She said it in a seductive and carefree manner, not the kind of rude and proud way. I wasnt offended in anyways. She is a nice lady and i like her attitude.

It is probably only joking on her part. Would be interesting to see the reaction if you really said ok and forked out that amount :p

Majority of MLs working in licensed shop draw the line between what they do - a proper job, even if there's hj and roaming allowed for tips - vs offering FJ for money, which is practically becoming a prostitute, something they will never do if they have that bit of dignity and pride left to maintain.

Unless you find one that really likes you, then the bonking is for free! :D No money involved = not a prostitute.

javl0ver
08-08-2022, 11:50 PM
Recently visited AQ, must say her massage is really good, suit my style and strength is adjustable.

When it comes to sensual, she will shift my leg high up like a 7 position and tease me till buay tahan. Flipped over for the finale. Must say her boobs are really sexy too.

bro can share AQ contact? :D

klss
08-08-2022, 11:52 PM
That’s what I thought for ML…. I go for a massage and pay for it….. no need to bother nego these nonsense with ML, which conversation might end badly. Take it or F off…

It is probably only joking on her part. Would be interesting to see the reaction if you really said ok and forked out that amount :p

Majority of MLs working in licensed shop draw the line between what they do - a proper job, even if there's hj and roaming allowed for tips - vs offering FJ for money, which is practically becoming a prostitute, something they will never do if they have that bit of dignity and pride left to maintain.

Unless you find one that really likes you, then the bonking is for free! :D No money involved = not a prostitute.

bombweister
09-08-2022, 01:40 AM
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi

I did tried JJ's massage 2 weeks back, I would say she is better compared to those piano type places, talkative maybe she trying to get us comforty when she is doing her massage.

bignehneh
09-08-2022, 06:14 AM

Can one la. Don’t believe you take out $500 and try. Don’t get kum cheng by them. I can’t share much here …haha

siaoeh23
09-08-2022, 07:51 PM

Need to find the correct time to offer takeaway. If takeaway is for you to enjoy a few hours outside with her eating, visiting places and stuff, i guess she won't mind not earning that extra by doing services. And $500 is equivalent to 10hours with her outside. They all have KPI to hit every month, so i guess if you really like her, $500 is possible.

DaFeiXiong
09-08-2022, 08:09 PM
I did tried JJ's massage 2 weeks back, I would say she is better compared to those piano type places, talkative maybe she trying to get us comforty when she is doing her massage.

Tried Jiajia yesterday evening and i feel her massage is very good.
The correct strength at the correct places.
But she was awfully quiet throughout the session

bignehneh
09-08-2022, 10:24 PM
Tried Jiajia yesterday evening and i feel her massage is very good.
The correct strength at the correct places.
But she was awfully quiet throughout the session

Got play with her 2 melons and zhut her eraser tip nipple?

bignehneh
11-08-2022, 05:57 AM
Some ppl really ….give them answer already they still think ML fooling around etc….now I know why there is 1 group that has eaten the forbidden fruit while the other group can’t even eat leftover food

Speedtouch
11-08-2022, 08:15 AM

Hi bro, can share AQ contact? Thanks

yowkimfui
11-08-2022, 08:37 AM

I just dropped u an msg.:D

raulm
11-08-2022, 08:39 AM
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi

Any bros can share contact of any of above ML?

formidable
11-08-2022, 09:01 AM

If can share contact ,Kam sia Kam sia

beginat63
11-08-2022, 11:13 AM
If can share contact ,Kam sia Kam sia

Can also share ctc. Thank you.

jikikoh
11-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Probably she joking bah. But I seriously curious if any bro manage to takeaway any ML there. I know AQ knocks off on time as her bf is fetching her

Black MPV... hahaha

phelps
11-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Black MPV... hahaha

Woooah. MPV sia

boiboi71
11-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Hi can share anqi contact?

harry123
11-08-2022, 06:50 PM
please share anqi ctc thank you.

bignehneh
12-08-2022, 06:58 AM
Woooah. MPV sia

Like grab driver or some driver for tow kay la. If you driving a black MPV, still need to pimp your own gf…

This place getting more exciting. I go late at night, play till shirt also come out…haha! Bro! Don’t all take my night slot Ah…

buttsecks
12-08-2022, 09:05 AM

Hi bro can share aq contract also thanks!

brad
12-08-2022, 09:27 AM
Some heat in between the MLs? See the xiaomi wechat stories so emo, some bros booking other girls via her

boiboi71
12-08-2022, 10:26 AM
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi

Bro can share contact?

godsfury
12-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Some heat in between the MLs? See the xiaomi wechat stories so emo, some bros booking other girls via her

Sure have 1 lah. U tease the bros here but the max u offer is xxx. The other offer more because more daring.. bros here also wan their value for money mah. Cannot be tease until liddat then kthxbai. I mean everytime hear u make all the noise but dun give more. Sure boring mah

bignehneh
12-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Anyone tried Qingge? She looks prettier and prettier

siaoeh23
12-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Yea, very common thing ah. Sometimes the underling becomes the popular one instead of the master because of better offerings.So yea, that's the gist of it.

brad
13-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Sure have 1 lah. U tease the bros here but the max u offer is xxx. The other offer more because more daring.. bros here also wan their value for money mah. Cannot be tease until liddat then kthxbai. I mean everytime hear u make all the noise but dun give more. Sure boring mah

Actually XM skills are ok but she tried too hard on the sensual part until abit turn-off.. that's why I've moved on from her to other MLs. To be frank the location isn't very good either.

bignehneh
13-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Actually XM skills are ok but she tried too hard on the sensual part until abit turn-off.. that's why I've moved on from her to other MLs. To be frank the location isn't very good either.

Location sucks la…Which girl did you try? Not I trying to see whether Qing Ge bite the forbidden fruit…

bignehneh
13-08-2022, 06:10 PM
What time anqi bf come pick her? Want to suck her tits then don’t let her go wash up..haha

ZhangXiaoFan
13-08-2022, 07:35 PM

+1 Rather go into ussc to find the ladies at level 2. Amazing girl + high privacy.
More freedom to do kinky stuff.

formidable
13-08-2022, 08:58 PM
+1 Rather go into ussc to find the ladies at level 2. Amazing girl + high privacy.

Care to share ,thanks

ZhangXiaoFan
13-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Care to share ,thanks

Search the thread ba. Quite a few post for the 2 ladies at level 2. Right after the "bridge".

formidable
13-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Search the thread ba. Quite a few post for the 2 ladies at level 2. Right after the "bridge".

So is either after outdoor or indoor bridge I assume

brad
13-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Location sucks la…Which girl did you try? Not I trying to see whether Qing Ge bite the forbidden fruit…

Nah move on to other places already hahaha

bignehneh
13-08-2022, 11:24 PM

But no shower place right? Worst then MDL

Booker
14-08-2022, 10:47 PM

Agreed on that. I feel the moaning and all is too deliberate that it takes away the fun element of doing kinky stuff behind the curtains.

I find some of the MLs playing style more sensual. The soft moan, the soft giggle, the soft sound of enjoyment. That is actually more arousing.

VodkaMenthol
15-08-2022, 01:34 AM
Anyone can share qing ge contact pls. Gam xia

Dda77
15-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Only tried 4 girls (not sure how many are there)

(1) Anqi - power massage and her hdly and cock teasing will make you fire off. B cup tits but face super pretty. A bit of those Taiwan Alishan beauty

(2) Xiaomi - massage less power than Anqi but tits bigger at D cup. Zhut till super happy and her moaning machiam like kana fuck by 7” cock

(3) Jiajia - massage so so and tits quite average. Maybe that the reason why she is not as popular

(4) Qingge - massage like Jiajia but tits much bigger like Xiaomi. Size also bigger and thicker

I jio Anqi and Jiajia to my house next time. They say ok but not sure whether they will really come

Can share Anqi contact? Thanks!

phelps
15-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Agreed on that. I feel the moaning and all is too deliberate that it takes away the fun element of doing kinky stuff behind the curtains.

I find some of the MLs playing style more sensual. The soft moan, the soft giggle, the soft sound of enjoyment. That is actually more arousing.

Sound like I need to go and try.:D