PDA

View Full Version : Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

Wdl_guy
15-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Can share Anqi's contact? TIA....

melltgb11
15-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Walk in to MDL this evening after noted so many tips from bro here and managed to get Anqi as whole shop only 1 customer served by XM (corner partition:))

Have to say the HDLY and special technique is really interesting but managed to hold till main course and defeated by cowgirl simulation:p

Will RTM again to challenge again:) Hehe

matty23119
15-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Some heat in between the MLs? See the xiaomi wechat stories so emo, some bros booking other girls via her

She is disappointed with people asking for Anqi's contact. Anqi's massage skills was taught by XM. So naturally, if someone here says Anqi can massage better, it makes her sad. Bros whonhave tried and always return to XM will know that she is not a time watcher, cheerful and a sweet talker. I hope bros will cobtinue to support her. If you guys do not like how she does sensual, just tell her.

Everytime when i visit her, I'll tell her to not moan too loudly or such as i am not uded to it also and it gets weird since its an open concept. Now she does it quieter😂

Anyways, she has said that she doesn't mind customers finding her cousin (quite hot) or bff (is on SLG) website)

dingo35
15-08-2022, 10:46 PM
Thanks bro softsoftrice for XM contact. Finally found time last night to try. Contacted quite late. Lucky she was able to slot me in.

Like what you say. Really very solid massage skill. Manage to loosen all the knots on my back.
During the massage, she actuall transitions between sensual and hard. The sensation was great.

Best is the sensual part. She actually lifted my butt on her legs while she does her HDLY. Her soft touches were amazing. Couple with her soft moans, nearly exploded then but managed to control. Then comes the turning over part. She will clean yr vital parts with wet tissue then follow by some licking of yr nips while jerking you off. At the same time pressing those D cup melons near yr face. Those pairs are one of the best Melons I have gropped in my many years of chiongging. Soft and succulant!!!. Nver stop me when I went under the shirt.

Best part is no top up required.
Left a very happy man.

raulm
15-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Any bros willing to share any contacts of XM?

bignehneh
16-08-2022, 09:47 AM
She is disappointed with people asking for Anqi's contact. Anqi's massage skills was taught by XM. So naturally, if someone here says Anqi can massage better, it makes her sad. Bros whonhave tried and always return to XM will know that she is not a time watcher, cheerful and a sweet talker. I hope bros will cobtinue to support her. If you guys do not like how she does sensual, just tell her.

Everytime when i visit her, I'll tell her to not moan too loudly or such as i am not uded to it also and it gets weird since its an open concept. Now she does it quieter😂

Anyways, she has said that she doesn't mind customers finding her cousin (quite hot) or bff (is on SLG) website)

Lanjiao la…Xiaomi massage not as good as Anqi. More like Anqi is her teacher instead.

Dda77
16-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Lanjiao la…Xiaomi massage not as good as Anqi. More like Anqi is her teacher instead.

Can share Anqi contact? Thanks.

Upped your points

Keith90
17-08-2022, 08:37 AM
Walk in to MDL this evening after noted so many tips from bro here and managed to get Anqi as whole shop only 1 customer served by XM (corner partition:))

Have to say the HDLY and special technique is really interesting but managed to hold till main course and defeated by cowgirl simulation:p

Will RTM again to challenge again:) Hehe

What is cowgirl simulation mean?

Hiranya
17-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Bro, Can share location/contact via PM please? Thank you.

After a rapid firing during NDP at the East, and months of tiring schedule, finally find some time to loosen my knots with XM. This time round I’m more focus in muscle loosening after a long built up from my physical demanding job.

XM has never disappoint me in her solid massage and surprised me with her new body stretching technique. Usual and VFM damage and left as a happy man after secondary firing.

catus
18-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Any bro willing to share anqi contact? Thanks.

Laopizhui
19-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Went to ask for XM. she is free. In fact all the ml r free. One washing the towels, two plaglying hp and last one sweeping the floor. They say been very quiet for quite a while.

Ask XM for back stepping. Consider good. Then I also wanna test her massage skill. Request her for finger pressing instead of oil massage. Wow her massage skill n strength is really excellent. She can really chat well n crack some jokes.

Then comes the treatment, her HDLY was heavenly. Worth the damage. Nvr cut short of time. Don't ask me for ctc. Just go down. The location is very open, cannot miss one unless ur cock stuck in ur eye.

moloch1666
19-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Went to ask for XM. she is free. In fact all the ml r free. One washing the towels, two plaglying hp and last one sweeping the floor. They say been very quiet for quite a while.

Ask XM for back stepping. Consider good. Then I also wanna test her massage skill. Request her for finger pressing instead of oil massage. Wow her massage skill n strength is really excellent. She can really chat well n crack some jokes.

Then comes the treatment, her HDLY was heavenly. Worth the damage. Nvr cut short of time. Don't ask me for ctc. Just go down. The location is very open, cannot miss one unless ur cock stuck in ur eye.

True. Tried XM once. She is damn good. I tink one of them is (Ax Qx) isit, yet to try her.

yumihisoka
19-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Went over and qiqi place closed.

Saw a nice ml at 04-21 but she closed up.
Any idea who this ml is?

pretiLuigi
19-08-2022, 01:14 PM

Will be heading this week, and try my luck.

tritonyeah666
19-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Anyone else tried level 4 xihong? Looks yummy her boobs, not sure real or fake

careboy
19-08-2022, 04:25 PM

Exactly where is this Xi Hong shop. I tried to visit her but cannot locate her.
Bro help with the location.Thanks.

tritonyeah666
19-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Beside PC shop

bignehneh
19-08-2022, 08:18 PM
MDL got 1 charbo loves to go out and have side activities. Lol! Hiong……I went late at night and I nearly kana eaten up by spider spirit. 😆!

catalyst
19-08-2022, 10:37 PM
MDL got 1 charbo loves to go out and have side activities. Lol! Hiong……I went late at night and I nearly kana eaten up by spider spirit. 😆!

hi bro
can pm me who is the spider spirit coz me spider-man not scare of her. haha

sicklymicky
20-08-2022, 08:31 AM

Beside PC shop

So this is the new girl who took over Lisa’s shop?

Walked past the shop, saw a new girl instead of Lisa. Boobs does look big but not sure real or enhanced. She looked very familiar. Was she previously from another shop in the building or Orchard towers? How is the service?

careboy
20-08-2022, 09:40 AM
So this is the new girl who took over Lisa’s shop?

Walked past the shop, saw a new girl instead of Lisa. Boobs does look big but not sure real or enhanced. She looked very familiar. Was she previously from another shop in the building or Orchard towers? How is the service?

Is Lisa still there. Anyone tried her service. What is the extend she can do. Her massage is good. but have not tried her other service. Any bro who had tried her other service please enlighten.

jaywalk
20-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Lisa is good. But Anna body best in SSC
Too bad she not working liao. Never reply Wechat. Didn't see her past trips...

Her ass is most memorable

houguy
20-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Any bro can share xm michat contact?

heyumf
20-08-2022, 03:59 PM
This thread is all abt xm lol

houguy
20-08-2022, 05:23 PM

Haha and Anqi.

matty23119
20-08-2022, 05:32 PM

Hahaha, because the ones that can better massage are these 2 at MDL. Plus offer quite good side service. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I have yet to try the rest inside the shopping mall.

careboy
21-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Any bro still remember the massage shop at 2nd level named MIKO. The
boss name I think was called Ah yeh a very fair and busty milf. Very nice lady
providing good massage. Any bro know where she is now? The current batch at USSC is no where her standard. Please assist if can.

Parhy
21-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Any bro pm Anqi contact please. Up you later.

qwerty61
21-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Hi bros, can share Anqi contact?

yumihisoka
21-08-2022, 10:39 PM
Hi bros, can share Anqi contact?

pm you bro.

wishxwish
22-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Lisa is good. But Anna body best in SSC
Too bad she not working liao. Never reply Wechat. Didn't see her past trips...

Her ass is most memorable

Lisa just moved to opposite shop of her previous shop.
Anna is still working at same place

Jinpachi
22-08-2022, 09:42 AM
pm you bro.

Bro , can share Anqi contact?

ZappyWipes
22-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Some kind bros please share AQ contact. Thanks!

bleach87
22-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Kind bros can help out with anqi's contact pls?

lejager
22-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Kind bros can help out with anqi's contact pls?

sent you a pm

Holycowz
22-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Anybody can share XM or AQ contact ? Thanks bros.

Himeros
22-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Anybody can share XM or AQ contact ? Thanks bros.

If this is not your first time, and u take the effort to recce around USSC, you shld be able to guess the location of MDL

Having said that, just went down to try my luck. Didn't make any appointment but when I stepped in and asked for AQ, she was available!

As what the other bros mentioned, good massage, really foxy with sharp features and an added plus point was that she was totally my cup of tea.

The rest was history, just go try the place out and see for yourselves

owenfang
23-08-2022, 08:22 AM
Can any kind bro share anqi contact with me?

Thanks in advance

kukubird88
23-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Hi Bro, care to share anqi and xm contact ? thanks in advance alot !!! ;)

skihon
23-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Wow it has been almost 6 months i nvr visit XM for her good massage. She keep texting me asking me how am i when i go visit her. Sad i have been very busy with work due to lack of manpower.

I also want to try AQ but dont have her contact. If not i sure want to try

WongHinKong
23-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Wow it has been almost 6 months i nvr visit XM for her good massage. She keep texting me asking me how am i when i go visit her. Sad i have been very busy with work due to lack of manpower.

Sound like Anqi more popular than XM....

skihon
23-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Sound like Anqi more popular than XM....

Haha maybe i not sure how anqi look as each time i find Xm there are a few ladies inside too.

eternity
23-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Anyway what time are all the massage places open, was walking around and only saw 2 opened.

lejager
23-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Both AQ and XM massage are great. XM massage is more shiok (painful) but personally, I prefer AQ's teasing

eenie
23-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Anyone with A* Q* contact to share?

skihon
23-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Anyway what time are all the massage places open, was walking around and only saw 2 opened.

What i know most is 10am, play safe 11am go.

siaoeh23
23-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Both AQ and XM massage are great. XM massage is more shiok (painful) but personally, I prefer AQ's teasing

Btw, does AnQi ask for tips after the session? Have yet to find her but i saw a comment by bro saying she ask for tips. So far i only visited XM a few times for her massage.

lejager
23-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Btw, does AnQi ask for tips after the session? Have yet to find her but i saw a comment by bro saying she ask for tips. So far i only visited XM a few times for her massage.

Not in my experience but YMMV.

Lovingme
24-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Any bros mind sharing AQ ctc? Will exchange with good ctc.. 100 bbbj in the area

yahoo~
24-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Lvl 4 USSC the 3 in a row , the middle one with a short hair bob hairstyle , any review? Looks good but didn’t went and ask the dmg.

tritonyeah666
24-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Xi hong...huge boobs

wpns
24-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Xi hong...huge boobs

Bro- Just Pmed U.

Jinpachi
24-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Bro- Just Pmed U.

Can share Xi Hong contact too?

Laolapcheong
24-08-2022, 07:02 PM
Will be grateful if anyone could pm me AQ WC. TYVM

bignehneh
25-08-2022, 06:38 AM
If this is not your first time, and u take the effort to recce around USSC, you shld be able to guess the location of MDL

Having said that, just went down to try my luck. Didn't make any appointment but when I stepped in and asked for AQ, she was available!

As what the other bros mentioned, good massage, really foxy with sharp features and an added plus point was that she was totally my cup of tea.

It is just outside the plaza at level 1. Knn, if you can’t find then jialat

bignehneh
25-08-2022, 06:40 AM
What i know most is 10am, play safe 11am go.

I jio girls to stay around 9am or late after 10pm. Morning is fresh and after I cum on their tits etc…not sure whether they wash well…

Night I go to service them…

skihon
25-08-2022, 12:38 PM
I jio girls to stay around 9am or late after 10pm. Morning is fresh and after I cum on their tits etc…not sure whether they wash well…

Night I go to service them…

I also likes to be early morning as their 1st customers. Nvr try late night after their last customer.

Coolfatz
25-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Bro- Just Pmed U.

Hi bro, can share xi hong ctc?

Holycowz
26-08-2022, 05:22 PM

Yes. I walked in and asked for either 1 of them. XM need to wait for 1+ hour but AQ is available. Gotten AQ and she is gd. The massage got strength and she is quite seductive in whispering and snuggles. Her finale is also quite unique for a spa setting haha. Next wanted to try XM but i think it will be weird to ask AQ to book XM for me. Anybody can share share XM contact? Thanks

antfox
26-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Can any bro share AQ or XM contact? TIA

Teng597
27-08-2022, 01:52 AM
Anyone able to share AQ contact via PM? thank you thank you

sportmotor
27-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Care to share with me Xm ctc. Tqia

Conveyeur
27-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Anyone can share xm ctc? Tia!

bignehneh
28-08-2022, 05:54 PM
No one look for jia jia? Go a few times you will be rewarded. Now tackling Qing ge

virusscan
28-08-2022, 07:27 PM
No one look for jia jia? Go a few times you will be rewarded. Now tackling Qing ge

Bro which one youngest and prettiest in MDL? I only tried XM before

sicklymicky
29-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Not sure if this Xi Hong is the one who took over Lisa’s shop at level 4 beside the PC shop. Likes to wear stripe bodycon dress and show half balls. Shoulder length hair with bangs.

She introduced herself as kexin though.

Looks: 7/10 acceptable, late 20s to early 30s
Boobs: 8/10 D cup, quite good shape. Looks and feels natural but I feel a small soft lump at the base of her left boob. If it is enhanced, it is a very very well man made one.
Figure: 8/10 shapely, nice ass. Medium sized tattoo across her abdomen
Massage: NA didn’t request
BJ: 6/10 capped. Nothing to shout about. Cannot lick balls
FJ: 3/10 complained my dick too long and big. Cannot do cowgirl. Persuaded her to be on top, gave me a half-f**k cowgirl, low effort. Even missionary position also complained too big, trying to use her thigh to push my groin outwards to reduce penetration depth. My dick could not achieve full insertion. Sian. No feel.
Attitude: 5/10 gradually got worse, especially during FJ
Damage: 150
No RTF for me.

Can any bros enlighten if I tried Xi Hong? Or this girl is really called kexin?

Don’t need to PM me for contact. I didn’t get as I don’t think I would return.

bignehneh
29-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Not sure if this Xi Hong is the one who took over Lisa’s shop at level 4 beside the PC shop. Likes to wear stripe bodycon dress and show half balls. Shoulder length hair with bangs.

She introduced herself as kexin though.

Looks: 7/10 acceptable, late 20s to early 30s
Boobs: 8/10 D cup, quite good shape. Looks and feels natural but I feel a small soft lump at the base of her left boob. If it is enhanced, it is a very very well man made one.
Figure: 8/10 shapely, nice ass. Medium sized tattoo across her abdomen
Massage: NA didn’t request
BJ: 6/10 capped. Nothing to shout about. Cannot lick balls
FJ: 3/10 complained my dick too long and big. Cannot do cowgirl. Persuaded her to be on top, gave me a half-f**k cowgirl, low effort. Even missionary position also complained too big, trying to use her thigh to push my groin outwards to reduce penetration depth. My dick could not achieve full insertion. Sian. No feel.
Attitude: 5/10 gradually got worse, especially during FJ
Damage: 150
No RTF for me.

Can any bros enlighten if I tried Xi Hong? Or this girl is really called kexin?

Don’t need to PM me for contact. I didn’t get as I don’t think I would return.

Bro, if your cock is long, should bang from behind. Usually I bang from behind and whack them till they knocked out before I cum. You ask them to cowgirl is a no go. Lol! My friend bang Mary (OT) in cowgirl. 1/2 way she run off and then come back to wank my friend using hand. He also LPPL

tzrr
29-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Total damage $160, as my loyalty program pays off.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being

Hi bro can share AQ contact pls

uniqlo-
31-08-2022, 12:12 AM
Hi bro can share AQ contact pls

Any kind soul can share AQ ctc please ? TIA

Ahboy85
31-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Hey guys any chance u guys tried the salon next to lift level 2. walk past few times but dono if she provide any service... want to ask but paiseh ������

Jojoba79
31-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Anyone knows if coco is still operating at USSC ? Don't see anyone talking about her anymore.

sengdude
01-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Can anyone share Anqi ctc from MDL? Have tried XM and wanna try Anqi later

Brother3
02-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Y need contact ah? Cannot directly walk in n request for the ML? Or is it no walk in allow?

GN007SG
02-09-2022, 07:59 AM
Y need contact ah? Cannot directly walk in n request for the ML? Or is it no walk in allow?

walk in can also but usually they are busy or have booking

BadBadBat
03-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Hey guys any chance u guys tried the salon next to lift level 2. walk past few times but dono if she provide any service... want to ask but paiseh ������ Last time before COVID go try before a milf Candy with full service but she went back Viet Liao,got walk pass it see like they change setup so also not sure if as usual or change setting

rocketlaces
03-09-2022, 04:56 PM
After a rapid firing during NDP at the East, and months of tiring schedule, finally find some time to loosen my knots with XM. This time round I’m more focus in muscle loosening after a long built up from my physical demanding job.

XM has never disappoint me in her solid massage and surprised me with her new body stretching technique. Usual and VFM damage and left as a happy man after secondary firing.

Grateful if you could share XM and AQ contact. Thank you

sgsingaboy
03-09-2022, 11:44 PM
Does XM work late night? like after 11?

jikikoh
04-09-2022, 12:08 AM
Does XM work late night? like after 11?

Go now la. She no need sleep one

Johnny Chew
04-09-2022, 02:57 AM
Hi,

Any bro can share with me AQ ontacts?

Johnny

Brother3
04-09-2022, 12:08 PM

Oic. Thanks! Can sic XM & AQ contact?

xanthos
04-09-2022, 01:42 PM
RTM XM for the 5th time during the weekdays so not so much people around.

Still my go to for a hard massage, sensual and nice TCSS.

Wonder if should take up more than 1hr massage next time. :D

xiao_boy
04-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Anyone knows if coco is still operating at USSC ? Don't see anyone talking about her anymore.

Still operating at same shop

dingo35
04-09-2022, 05:49 PM
RTM XM for the 5th time during the weekdays so not so much people around.

Still my go to for a hard massage, sensual and nice TCSS.

Wonder if should take up more than 1hr massage next time. :D

Totally agree. She is so far my go to ML if I need a good hard massage. Never fail to deliver. Best thing is never eat yr time. Best value for money.

xanthos
04-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Totally agree. She is so far my go to ML if I need a good hard massage. Never fail to deliver. Best thing is never eat yr time. Best value for money.

yes but so far not only got hj, not sure can explore further haha:confused:

aj1234
05-09-2022, 08:06 AM
Actually many people asked ctc but can simply find in google map, seems quite straightforward, will try XM this week to see if thats real good

clawoll
05-09-2022, 10:35 PM
XM has the widest range of time to choose, solid and legit massage to relax our tired muscles, with high playability . She has raised the standard, making me rtm again and again too. Many places start to charge for roaming alr, sad to say

Raised to what standards? Can PM?

dingo35
06-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Raised to what standards? Can PM?
Some variations to technique. Hahaha....

itstime89
06-09-2022, 02:01 AM
Any bros care to share contact for AQ and XM. TY!

itstime89
06-09-2022, 02:01 AM
Any bro can share contact for AQ and XM? TY!

Gamjatang123
06-09-2022, 03:58 AM
Will any bro care to share XM and AQ contact. TIA !!

yowkimfui
06-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Some variations to technique. Hahaha....

I know she is not open for more other than the HJ.:rolleyes:
Her massage skill is one of the best so far I encountered.:D

playboy96
06-09-2022, 04:43 PM
Hi, any bro can share contact for AQ? Thanks

sladang
06-09-2022, 09:25 PM
I know she is not open for more other than the HJ.:rolleyes:
Her massage skill is one of the best so far I encountered.:D

Who? AQ or XM? :D ..

konys
06-09-2022, 10:03 PM

Can share AQ or XM details? Many thanks!

lavenderss
07-09-2022, 02:01 PM

Bro can share XM contact?

xhowey
07-09-2022, 03:31 PM
Went to visit aq, she hugged me like a long lost bf. Off to a strong gf vibe. Went for 2 shots pre and post. Came out more shagged. Gonna protect this gem

bL3AhS
07-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Any bros can share contact of XM n AQ? Thanks

Duomax
08-09-2022, 01:51 AM
Post late fr of xm and aq… should do them justice…

Xm always never fails… the assets plus hard massage… always makes me go for standard 2 hj… regular will know the special price… still my failsafe go to place…

One month back happen to drop.l by and xm not available so took aq instead… massage I think is not as expected from xm but not bad to be honest.. sensual was a total different style…

But if you asked me… I think xm would be slightly better…

By the way there was this lady shxn shxn in the shop quite long ago if regulars should know… she have a short time there and move over to east side… will share the reviews over east side happenings…

ginogrego
08-09-2022, 08:19 AM

Respect you bro for answering even though the question looks demanding. If other samster i think kena zap like hell even for asking.

Kingsmen1155
08-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Hi sorry am new here… can anyone help me with the contact or location? Thank you

moloch1666
08-09-2022, 09:43 AM

I think both of them are working in MP outside USSC.

If u exit the main entrance thru glass door from USSC, u turn left. U cannot miss that MP. "Yellow" signboard.

Just do a walk in, and experience the massage and additional special process ( optional)

DO NOT PM ME FOR CTC- I dun hv.Sorry.

sladang
08-09-2022, 10:01 AM
I think both of them are working in MP outside USSC.

If u exit the main entrance thru glass door from USSC, u turn left. U cannot miss that MP. "Yellow" signboard.

Just do a walk in, and experience the massage and additional special process ( optional)

DO NOT PM ME FOR CTC- I dun hv.Sorry.

Do i need 88 to enjoy the additional special process? :D ..

humsuplou69
08-09-2022, 02:51 PM
XM has the widest range of time to choose, solid and legit massage to relax our tired muscles, with high playability . She has raised the standard, making me rtm again and again too. Many places start to charge for roaming alr, sad to say

Thanks for sharing up you, will take a look there when im free

Jjboi
08-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Like all buddy said XM really give a hard massage service also good not a time watcher

Duomax
08-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Do i need 88 to enjoy the additional special process? :D ..

Not required

jabbs
08-09-2022, 07:55 PM
Tried both anqi and xm. Prefer anqi massage although both were superb. Not the prettiest but very service oriented. Thanks for the recommendations

sladang
08-09-2022, 08:30 PM
Tried both anqi and xm. Prefer anqi massage although both were superb. Not the prettiest but very service oriented. Thanks for the recommendations

Think it's a matter of personal preference ba, some said AQ is gd while some said XM is gd.

Doesn't matter what others said coz at the end of the day, what is your preference is what matters most, tio bo? :D ..

For me, high playability & accommodating matter most :D ..

Hate those touch here siam here, touch there siam there kind :D ..

Duomax
08-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Mood not good and by pass mdl so drop in and just nice aq was around….
Feeling horny so asked for 2 shot… same pricing with xm… sensual xm might be abit better though…

Cybershot20
09-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Went down to MDL for the first time without asking for any contacts. The direction given by bros here quite straightforward. Can easily spot the shop.

Walked in and didn't request for anyone. Ended up being served by JJ. The massage was really good for me. Strength was firm and I really did enjoyed the massage.

Took a bj package. She clean you up thoroughly before starting. Though JJ wasn't my cup of tea in terms of looks (a bit MILFY), but exploded quite quickly because of her skills.

As it was a curtain type shop, can hear a lot of moaning from the other corner of the room and it made me wonder what were they doing haha. Would return again to JJ purely from the massage alone but would like to try the legendary XM or AQ. If bros don't mind, can share their contact with me please.

sicklymicky
09-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Took a bj package. She clean you up thoroughly before starting. Though JJ wasn't my cup of tea in terms of looks (a bit MILFY), but exploded quite quickly because of her skills.

Didn’t know MDL has BJ package. But I don’t think XM has it though.

ZappyWipes
09-09-2022, 12:25 PM
FR as a first timer to MDL. My usual to-go are condo MLs and couple of visits to uniformed type spa (those restrictive type) and will compare between them.

ML: AQ. Since it's my first time I let her do her SOP.
Environment: No funky or smoke smell. Upon entering it's just one big room where the counter, waiting chair, beds and foot massage chairs are. Beds are separated by curtains. Cleanliness of the place is just average. The only toilet/shower is further down a corridor.
Massage: Strong hands, pain at times but overall good. Mixed of dry and oil.
Sensual: Just alright, I had high expectation after reading the FR. Will massage the man part for awhile before flipping over. During the flip over will sit on your legs and fake grind for awhile and HJ afterwards. Able to roam inside. I see other FR where she lift the legs up and do sensual. Didn't experience it and overall feels quite average.

Damage: $160 (90 min).

90 min wasn't worth IMO. Normal price should be $110. The massage + deed was 60 min. The remaining 25 minute (exclude shower) was head massage and wasn't my thing. Not worth the $50. Probably should have asked for massage for the other head haha.

Overall the place is not what I'm looking for. I still prefer privacy and better environment even from a restrictive spa if I want a good massage and I'm okay with no roaming as long as the sensual part is present. On the flip side, if i wanna roam freely I'll look for condo ML. MDL is a probably good middle ground between the two. Of course this is coming from a casual visitor.

careboy
11-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Anyone aware whether those massage shops inside USSC still operating.
I noticed there are no forum or news regarding those shops. Are they closed for good?

fabiannl95
11-09-2022, 06:01 PM
Is there a KTV behind USSC? I happened to walk past the other day and noticed one near the carpark behind.

BatamBro
12-09-2022, 01:51 AM
I noticed there are no forum or news regarding those shops. Are they closed for good?

not exactly.. its just more for the old timers with a good regular pricelist they have with them.. walking in or walking pass to ask isn't worth anymore.. they quote randomly and sometimes no massage at all.. just straight to the hj with piano massage and conversations. even i'm confused with what's the price range for the ones inside

paulcum2sooon
12-09-2022, 08:06 AM
I find AQ masage solid... Went home slept like log. There is another one in there not XM, saw her with another customer that started same time as me, seems like alot of chatting and moaning fun.

FR as a first timer to MDL. My usual to-go are condo MLs and couple of visits to uniformed type spa (those restrictive type) and will compare between them.

ML: AQ. Since it's my first time I let her do her SOP.
Environment: No funky or smoke smell. Upon entering it's just one big room where the counter, waiting chair, beds and foot massage chairs are. Beds are separated by curtains. Cleanliness of the place is just average. The only toilet/shower is further down a corridor.
Massage: Strong hands, pain at times but overall good. Mixed of dry and oil.
Sensual: Just alright, I had high expectation after reading the FR. Will massage the man part for awhile before flipping over. During the flip over will sit on your legs and fake grind for awhile and HJ afterwards. Able to roam inside. I see other FR where she lift the legs up and do sensual. Didn't experience it and overall feels quite average.

Damage: $160 (90 min).

90 min wasn't worth IMO. Normal price should be $110. The massage + deed was 60 min. The remaining 25 minute (exclude shower) was head massage and wasn't my thing. Not worth the $50. Probably should have asked for massage for the other head haha.

Overall the place is not what I'm looking for. I still prefer privacy and better environment even from a restrictive spa if I want a good massage and I'm okay with no roaming as long as the sensual part is present. On the flip side, if i wanna roam freely I'll look for condo ML. MDL is a probably good middle ground between the two. Of course this is coming from a casual visitor.

sicklymicky
12-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Is there a KTV behind USSC? I happened to walk past the other day and noticed one near the carpark behind.

From the main entrance of USSC, go in and turn left immediately pass the security counter and down the flight of stairs and you will see the ktv.

No idea about stock or playability.

GN007SG
12-09-2022, 11:13 AM
From the main entrance of USSC, go in and turn left immediately pass the security counter and down the flight of stairs and you will see the ktv.

No idea about stock or playability.

didnt know ussc got ktv
but this location unlikely to have SYTs :D:D:D

Piepied
13-09-2022, 08:53 AM
anyone can pm aq or xm ctc?

afterburn
13-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Muscle aches all over after I resuming gym-ing after more than 5years. And decided to visit XM to treat myself with some good n solid rubs. And was told that she has learnt a new style, no harm trying for an addition $10. I got to rub and got rubbed for an full hour, I got released and relaxed my aching muscle. XM has nv disappoint me for the sensual treatment.

Will RTM if got time and pass by to clock my mileage

Curious what's the difference between $110 pkg and $120 pkg :confused:

terrymanOz
13-09-2022, 12:13 PM
Bro can pm both contact thanks in advance 😊

Hi there,

Can you share the contact info?

Thanks

houdaidam
14-09-2022, 11:34 AM
Please share AQ and XM contac, thanks.

SoftSoftRice
14-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Wind very strong now, all bro take care!

afterburn
14-09-2022, 05:46 PM

Typical lah, end of the year, some KPI not yet met. Two weeks ago at another place, building with massage shops in a row, the owo ML also told me that enforcement came to check. That day she happen to be off and closed shop but surprisingly the officers came back another day just to complete their job! :D Check licence and all, passed luckily

gtbnetsys
15-09-2022, 04:46 PM
didnt know ussc got ktv

New joint… open hall tables plus a few small rooms. Gals are Viet+PRC in age group 26-35, definitely not those 18-22 age group.:o

sladang
15-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Wind still going on very strong, blowing to east for the upcoming period, heard over 200 ml got invited for coffee alr. All bros must take care

Kopi-O gao kosong? :D ..

7ofHearts
17-09-2022, 01:20 PM
Care to share aq contact?? TIA!!

Laolapcheong
17-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Went MDL yesterday. They said AQ no more 🥲

sladang
17-09-2022, 08:40 PM

Who are the they? :D ..

ahball
17-09-2022, 08:59 PM
anyone have XM contact to share?

TIA!

bignehneh
18-09-2022, 12:56 PM

Yup. I think there is some conflict. The last I heard Xiaomi is her teacher but in my opinion, Anqi massage much better than Xiaomi

My assessment and ranking after trying all the charbo

Look: (1) Anqi, (2) Qingge (3) Xiaomi (4) Jiajia
Massage: (1) Anqi (2) Jiajia (3) Qingge (4) Xiaomi - powerful but miscue
Boobs: (1) Jiajia, (2) Anqi, (3) Qingge (4) Xiaomi - Big but modified
Sound effect (1) Xiaomi (machiam she kana ran by black (2) Anqi (3) Jiajia (4) Qingge - really like molester your gnd virgin gf
Wild effect - (1) Jia jia (2) Xiaomi (3) Anqi (4) Qingge

I usually like Qingge (a bit like virgin gf). Xiaomi too ang pai (usually very sweaty. I don’t even dare to suck her boobs). Jiajia got some tricks up her sleeve if you go after 10pm onwards. Qingge is innocent girl. Lol! Too shy.

Other sensitive things cannot post here

Zyrtec
18-09-2022, 02:48 PM
not exactly.. its just more for the old timers with a good regular pricelist they have with them.. walking in or walking pass to ask isn't worth anymore.. they quote randomly and sometimes no massage at all.. just straight to the hj with piano massage and conversations. even i'm confused with what's the price range for the ones inside

Xiaomi sister nice too but went to Mizu already

Zyrtec
18-09-2022, 02:49 PM
Yup. I think there is some conflict. The last I heard Xiaomi is her teacher but in my opinion, Anqi massage much better than Xiaomi

Sound effect (1) Xiaomi (machiam she kana ran by black (2) Anqi (3) Jiajia (4) Qingge - really like molester your gnd virgin gf

I usually like Qingge (a bit like virgin gf). Xiaomi too ang pai (usually very sweaty. I don’t even dare to suck her boobs). Jiajia got some tricks up her sleeve if you go after 10pm onwards. Qingge is innocent girl. Lol! Too shy.

Xiaomi Sister Cindy nice too but went to Mizu already

Zyrtec
18-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Xiaomi sister Cindy nice too but went to Mizu already, if not try 4 hands massage.

xnite
18-09-2022, 03:08 PM

If XM sister still around, try 4 hand massage. But too bad she went to Mizu

Laolapcheong
18-09-2022, 04:18 PM

Ya XM mentioned AQ not around. And I don’t see others only XM

sladang
18-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Ya XM mentioned AQ not around. And I don’t see others only XM

Mayb they are resting or having meal or taking a nap in their restroom :D ..

matty23119
18-09-2022, 06:14 PM

That's because a few days back they kena AV..

siaoeh23
18-09-2022, 06:16 PM

Still unaware huh. Their shop kena AV a few days ago.. now they should be back already.

sladang
18-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Xiaomi sister Cindy nice too but went to Mizu already, if not try 4 hands massage.
Younger or elder? :D ..

Still unaware huh. Their shop kena AV a few days ago.. now they should be back already.

Not to my knowledge bro :D ..

bignehneh
18-09-2022, 08:38 PM

Serious Bo! I just went on Fri. Sibei happening

sicklymicky
19-09-2022, 12:32 AM
This is XM (Xiao MI). Now has 2 unique package to chose from. ENjoy =)

I am curious to know what are the 2 packages. I always thought there is only 1 standard package lol.

Whitebear201784
19-09-2022, 08:53 AM

I asked before. Cindy seems to be XM's 表妹

Whitebear201784
19-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Muscle aches all over after I resuming gym-ing after more than 5years. And decided to visit XM to treat myself with some good n solid rubs. And was told that she has learnt a new style, no harm trying for an addition $10. I got to rub and got rubbed for an full hour, I got released and relaxed my aching muscle. XM has nv disappoint me for the sensual treatment.

Will RTM if got time and pass by to clock my mileage

Bro can share what's the diff for the extra 10 dollar?

siaoeh23
19-09-2022, 02:39 PM

13th Sep... U go ask them if you don't believe~

ForSomeFun
19-09-2022, 03:46 PM
didnt know ussc got ktv

Everyday will see girls walking in and out

fmylife
19-09-2022, 09:45 PM

I just went to have a look today. Not sure but it seems on the top floor just next to the escalator there is on quite good looking at seems to have quite big headlamps, but i walk pass a few times and looked at her, she just look back and didn’t invite or do anything. Maybe made enough for the day just sit there relax and show half ball. Anyone tried her before? Its been awhile since i visited that level. Thinking of going back to try her but wanna get some review.

LurkerLurks
19-09-2022, 09:58 PM
I just went to have a look today. Not sure but it seems on the top floor just next to the escalator there is on quite good looking at seems to have quite big headlamps, but i walk pass a few times and looked at her, she just look back and didn’t invite or do anything. Maybe made enough for the day just sit there relax and show half ball. Anyone tried her before? Its been awhile since i visited that level. Thinking of going back to try her but wanna get some review.

if im not wrong, should be entrance 30, all other extra is market rate or slightly above. the entrance is non existance massage.

sladang
19-09-2022, 10:14 PM
13th Sep... U go ask them if you don't believe~

Yeah i believe, but i thot u shud answer to another bro instead of me :D ..

sladang
19-09-2022, 10:19 PM
I asked before. Cindy seems to be XM's 表妹

Yes bro, u r correct. Cindy is XM’s younger cousin. And Cindy has the very boutique girl vibe, sweet and elegant. In term of playability, I still rank XM top of my list

But Cindy is no longer wif USSC rite? :D ..

Brother3
20-09-2022, 01:26 PM
No wonder I pass by there ard 8pm last Tues the place dark dark liao

fmylife
20-09-2022, 02:31 PM
if im not wrong, should be entrance 30, all other extra is market rate or slightly above. the entrance is non existance massage.

Oh. So it is like 30 for half hour then quote touch this or that need to pay, then try to quote sky rocket price. 😂

sicklymicky
20-09-2022, 04:44 PM

Think there may be some truths to the AV raid. Was visiting another ML along the same stretch of road. She told me got a MP down the road kena raided recently.

lovetocum
20-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Just tried this MDL, walk-in with no appointment. Got JJ to service.

Massage is not bad, milfy looking and sizable tits. Took basic and treated to JG style with zhut zhut. Overall experience not bad. Nearby bed can hear XM fake moaning loudly. Her sound effects really good, no wonder so many bros look for her.

The cons to this place I think is that all the MLs will leave soon. Some already quit. At least that's what I hear fr JJ and she herself will leave by end of month. Never really dig into the reasons why so bros better fast hands and legs to visit while happening.

siaoeh23
20-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Just tried this MDL, walk-in with no appointment. Got JJ to service.

Massage is not bad, milfy looking and sizable tits. Took basic and treated to JG style with zhut zhut. Overall experience not bad. Nearby bed can hear XM fake moaning loudly. Her sound effects really good, no wonder so many bros look for her.

The cons to this place I think is that all the MLs will leave soon. Some already quit. At least that's what I hear fr JJ and she herself will leave by end of month. Never really dig into the reasons why so bros better fast hands and legs to visit while happening.

Even as XM customer, her fake moaning turns me on and off at time. Sometimes so loud that i think if AV enter cannot siam already😅

Yea..because of the recent license check, i think they all decided to quit. 😥

Zyrtec
20-09-2022, 06:37 PM

XM young sister

Zyrtec
20-09-2022, 06:39 PM
But Cindy is no longer wif USSC rite? :D ..

Cindy now at Mizu

bignehneh
20-09-2022, 07:45 PM
Really LJ! Xiaomi now charging $120. Knn! Price keep going up. Ban liao

joeteo21
20-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Anyone have Jiajia contact to share? I have visited XM many times, will like to try others. I can share XM contact.

sladang
20-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Cindy now at Mizu

Mayb next time XM & all her jie mei at MDL will move to Mizu as well :D ..

Andy1980abc
20-09-2022, 10:44 PM
Cindy now at Mizu
Bro,

not younger sis. younger cousin of XM...Cindy very chio ...my type...but very low playability

Supermaria
21-09-2022, 01:19 AM
Wind very strong, some more police can just park right infront of the spa and just walk in. It's also easy police to catch since all are curtain concept, and can hear moaning in one of the cubicle. Play safe bro.

Zakarum
21-09-2022, 09:17 AM
XM has new svc package 125/150. Cant relly blame her for upgrade in price since inflation is hitting everyone everywhere....she does balance off with playability. Still the goto person if I am around that area.

No doubt her service is still tip top, since inflation has hit everyone, why not she open up to additional service to counter inflation. :p

AndyWoodworth
21-09-2022, 09:34 AM
XM has new svc package 125/150. Cant relly blame her for upgrade in price since inflation is hitting everyone everywhere....she does balance off with playability. Still the goto person if I am around that area.

Thanks for sharing this information. Inflation is hitting everywhere.
I went to her only once.
Like many bro have tried and testified. XM is good in teasing. Her "open-up" still limited to HJ.:D

sladang
21-09-2022, 10:18 AM
Bro,
not younger sis. younger cousin of XM...Cindy very chio ...my type...but very low playability
When MLs are chio they are not cheap neither, very low playability is a big big turn off for most, if not all of us, how come Cindy din inherit the high playability from her cousin/sister XM huh? :D ..

Like many bro have tried and testified. XM is good in teasing:D
This is one positive plus point for XM, am truly satisfied wif her teasing, she did it spontaneously w/o me even hv to request from her :D ..

Wdl_guy
21-09-2022, 03:49 PM
XM is a seasoned player already.
Dunno if anyone unlocked beyond HJ yet.
Agreed that her teasing is the best around there. Makes you wanna up her but no such option. YET....maybe with enough moolah. This can be unlocked. Playing hard to get stir up those predators' instinct. Lol

siaoeh23
21-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Really LJ! Xiaomi now charging $120. Knn! Price keep going up. Ban liao

Thought you dislike her bro. Suddenly not happy price go up. Have not tried her new service though. $120 quite standard ba. She did say she added something special.. will try soon.

sladang
21-09-2022, 05:04 PM

Thought you dislike her bro. Suddenly not happy price go up. Have not tried her new service though. $120 quite standard ba. She did say she added something special.. will try soon.

She has another new set of service package bro :D ..

Adonis1337
21-09-2022, 07:23 PM
Anyone has anqi wechat?

bignehneh
21-09-2022, 09:41 PM

Not dislike la bro. I would say don’t really fancy. Lately she do all her stunts till I buay tahan. She buay song I look for other char bo so lately sibei hiong. Haha! I can say at time can be damn high playability.

Not it is jiajia’s turn to be jealous after seeing me in Xiaomi’s cubicle. Haha! She show me some fancy hand sign. ��! I told her next round will swing to her cubicle

Nice thing I not paiseh to change girl so they maintain their high level of standard

g_rider
22-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Can get Anqi CTC?

Will up my humble 13pts for bro that shares 🙏

siaoeh23
23-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Not dislike la bro. I would say don’t really fancy. Lately she do all her stunts till I buay tahan. She buay song I look for other char bo so lately sibei hiong. Haha! I can say at time can be damn high playability.

Not it is jiajia’s turn to be jealous after seeing me in Xiaomi’s cubicle. Haha! She show me some fancy hand sign. ��! I told her next round will swing to her cubicle

Nice thing I not paiseh to change girl so they maintain their high level of standard
You're right.. shouldn't be paiseh to change girl. Need some courage on that. Though i do have rotation list from SLG as well.. 👍 Guess the competition will be there between the girls. Very different unity as compared to the previous spa i visited.

phelps
23-09-2022, 01:07 PM
XM is a seasoned player already.
Dunno if anyone unlocked beyond HJ yet.
Agreed that her teasing is the best around there. Makes you wanna up her but no such option. YET....maybe with enough moolah. This can be unlocked. Playing hard to get stir up those predators' instinct. Lol

I believe XM still stick to her HJ + teasing skill.
Lets see who is the luckiest guy who can get "open" her up for more.

Zakarum
23-09-2022, 03:24 PM

Luckiest guy would have already rawed and CIP a singaporean SYT, not unlocking XM. Haha

HSB2000
23-09-2022, 03:37 PM

What so great about unlocking her, she just look normal lah.

Sprout69
23-09-2022, 05:23 PM
XM is good for her value-for-money massage, teasing menu, reasonable charge and flexible slots. The down side is always the MP set up but her service can easily make up to it.

Outside there are a lot of $68-88 shop, time watching and $$ faced, need to top up for external and internal roaming respectively.

So far I’m sticking with XM and one east side gem for relax and release.

Thanks to SoftSoftRice introducing XM a while back to me.

I agree that the MP setup is not the best...But XM is serious about her massage, which will help you feel better after :D

Like any of us, she has her worries, but she will definitely treat you well if you show her respect, and are considerate to her during your session.

sicklymicky
23-09-2022, 06:12 PM
She has another new set of service package bro :D ..

I asked around but no one seems to know what this new set of packages consist of lol

sladang
23-09-2022, 08:20 PM
I asked around but no one seems to know what this new set of packages consist of lol

I oso dunno :D ..

Think u must ask he right person ba :D ..

U may want to refer to post #3012 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3012) or ask the bro for more info lol :D ..

Andy1980abc
24-09-2022, 01:09 AM
When MLs are chio they are not cheap neither, very low playability is a big big turn off for most, if not all of us, how come Cindy din inherit the high playability from her cousin/sister XM huh? :D ..

This is one positive plus point for XM, am truly satisfied wif her teasing, she did it spontaneously w/o me even hv to request from her :D ..
Bro,

personally..i find Cindy one of the most chio ml i known....if she is so playable like XM...i think will be super ang pai..lol

sladang
24-09-2022, 03:51 AM
Bro,

personally..i find Cindy one of the most chio ml i known....if she is so playable like XM...i think will be super ang pai..lol

Yeah, if she chose to work in this line she must let people play then oni can be ang pai, she must noe this simple logic ma :D ..

fabwan
24-09-2022, 07:50 AM
Just trying my luck and ask xm for anqi contact. Wrong moves.. 😂😂. Kenna blckface. She ask why need anqi number? Is she not good enough. 🤣🤣

Wdl_guy
24-09-2022, 08:01 AM
Just trying my luck and ask xm for anqi contact. Wrong moves.. 😂😂. Kenna blckface. She ask why need anqi number? Is she not good enough. 🤣🤣

she is easily agitated. You just stepped on a landmine. Not just black face. Maybe black listed. Upped u to cheer u up bro.

fabwan
24-09-2022, 08:08 AM
she is easily agitated. You just stepped on a landmine. Not just black face. Maybe black listed. Upped u to cheer u up bro.

Yes bro.. Thought shes ok supporting her friend.. 😂😂.. Up u back

skihon
24-09-2022, 09:49 AM
Yes bro.. Thought shes ok supporting her friend.. 😂😂.. Up u back

For money, she surely not happy when you look for others. She wants to keep her own customers, thats why not happy when you look for others in the shop.

I still support her as she give her best to each of her customers.

Whitebear201784
24-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Few months back, I did not confirm my appointment with XM and she took a bro just min before me. She actually told if I'm not able to wait for too long, can take Anqi for this round.
Even I asked her about her disciple. She also asked to support her disciple too..

skihon
24-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Few months back, I did not confirm my appointment with XM and she took a bro just min before me. She actually told if I'm not able to wait for too long, can take Anqi for this round.
Even I asked her about her disciple. She also asked to support her disciple too..

Oh if she said so, then she better not get angry with you hahahah

bignehneh
24-09-2022, 09:15 PM
Bro, don’t take it to heart. XM does not mean any harm 1, I believe. I think she won’t blacklist any bro 1, she still have her dream to chase, to buy her own flat in her hometown

You kana her gongtao is it? Don’t be too engrossed ok?

bignehneh
24-09-2022, 09:16 PM

I don’t quite believe Anqi is her disciple when her massage is much better. I think this claim may have caused some distress to both.

NiteOw
24-09-2022, 09:40 PM
I don’t quite believe Anqi is her disciple when her massage is much better. I think this claim may have caused some distress to both.

I personally like XM cousin Cindy, although she small but have powerful hand. I even ask her to do foot step on my back.

NiteOw
24-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Bro,

But in massage skill, Cindy is hell lot better than XM. I like her stepping or knee push on my back

Whitebear201784
24-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Ohh..the disciple I referring to is at another outlet at telok blangah

waffle22
25-09-2022, 11:45 AM
hi anyone can share anqi ctc? tried to google for the place but they dh a website to book.

dingo35
25-09-2022, 09:15 PM
But in massage skill, Cindy is hell lot better than XM. I like her stepping or knee push on my back

Wanted to make an appointmemt with XM today but she was busy. Not able to make it later so she recommended me to try her sister Cindy. Was suprised she is sweet looking and petite. Her technique is similar to XM. Elbows and knees literally helped loosen my strained back. Strength was good for her size. Release is also good. Standard rates. Location is not far at Serangoon Gardens. First time there i would say the environment is not bad.

Wdl_guy
25-09-2022, 09:19 PM

Very new member but having old member aura. Created acct just to discredit XM?
I tend to side XM a little bit more because she really put in effort to massage and is value for moolah.

sladang
25-09-2022, 09:27 PM
I’m just speaking of my view, and sharing my plain opinion. We chiong for our happy moments and enjoyment. I’m only engrossed to explore and share all the wonderful mountains with all bro

IMHO, XM is worth every single cent that u spend on her.

RTM: yes!

Hospital ward layout: never mind la :D ..

sladang
25-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Wanted to make an appointmemt with XM today but she was busy. Not able to make it later so she recommended me to try her sister Cindy. Was suprised she is sweet looking and petite. Her technique is similar to XM. Elbows and knees literally helped loosen my strained back. Strength was good for her size. Release is also good. Standard rates. Location is not far at Serangoon Gardens. First time there i would say the environment is not bad.

Some bros mentioned that her cousin/sister Cindy is at Mizu?

dingo35
25-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Some bros mentioned that her cousin/sister Cindy is at Mizu?

Yah. At Mizu. Too bad they not in the same establisment. Else sure try 4 hands, hahaha。 😉

sladang
25-09-2022, 10:54 PM
Yah. At Mizu. Too bad they not in the same establisment. Else sure try 4 hands, hahaha。 😉

OIC, so u went to Mizu to look for Cindy huh?

I thot u din get XM at USSC so u got Cindy instead, at USSC :D ..

fabwan
26-09-2022, 12:00 AM

Nice one bro.. Upped u

dingo35
26-09-2022, 07:21 PM

Cindy was at Serangoon gardens. XM ask me whether can wait 1 hr. There was no other ML as AQ has left. Was unable to wait. So she recommended me her cousin.

bignehneh
26-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Can share with me her cousin contact?

Adonis1337
26-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Anyone has AQ contact from MDL? Went there before and only got Sunny’s contact (she went to another place).

siaoeh23
28-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Went to try XM new service. Felt refreshing! Some new teases and sensual stuff. I think the difference between both packages is HDLY skipped. Still, $120 for the new service is pretty good.Been long time since i got melons squish onto my face. 😂

Anyways only JJ and XM are available.

Bros don't go ask XM for AQ ctc, ask JJ better. Back then AQ and XM were actually on good terms, until some wk decided to start discrediting XM inside this thread and asking people to support AQ.*peace out*

Whitebear201784
28-09-2022, 03:21 PM
Went to try XM new service. Felt refreshing! Some new teases and sensual stuff. I think the difference between both packages is HDLY skipped. Still, $120 for the new service is pretty good.Been long time since i got melons squish onto my face. 😂

Anyways only JJ and XM are available.

Bros don't go ask XM for AQ ctc, ask JJ better. Back then AQ and XM were actually on good terms, until some wk decided to start discrediting XM inside this thread and asking people to support AQ.*peace out*

Bro with bra on or off?? :D

ahboon21
28-09-2022, 03:54 PM
Had a not bad experience with a SYT nearby USSC do PM me for trade!
50+50,80,100

solid tits to suck
firm ass

pratawitheggoni
29-09-2022, 10:01 AM
Any kind bros can share AQ contact with me? TIA

WongHinKong
29-09-2022, 10:47 AM
Cindy was at Serangoon gardens. XM ask me whether can wait 1 hr. There was no other ML as AQ has left. Was unable to wait. So she recommended me her cousin.

I may head dwn to USSC this week to try XM.

NiteOw
29-09-2022, 04:17 PM
I may head dwn to USSC this week to try XM.

Her cousin is not bad also, small figure but strong. she work at Mizu.

sicklymicky
01-10-2022, 09:44 AM

Still not sure what is the difference in package.

If the difference is only things like lifting up t shirt to squeeze and zhut zhut, the increment is quite a lot.

keeni
01-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Sharing my experience with XM a few week ago. This is my 2nd time booking her.

Reached her shop at around 1pm and was assigned to her usual massage bed on the right side. Did a bit of small talk, change into disposable underwear and lie down. She started with her usual massage, told her to go gentle on me, recalling the last time my body was aching for 2+ days after her massage. She playfully said "我会轻一点的"

After about 25 minutes of massage, she softly whisper into my ear "又是到我外坡底“
me : "什么?“
she then repeat : "又是到我外坡底“
not really understanding what she said, i just nod my head. She then open the curtain and walk out. I was thinking, "ho say liao, she must be trying some new trick. Knowing XM can be quite playful at times". Smiling to myself...lol

After about 3-4 minutes, she return. Again she repeat seductively "又是到我外坡底" at the same time, use a hot towel and start wiping my back and shoulder to get rid of the oil.
Then like a Eureka moment, i finally understood what she is saying.

"又是 (Use) 到我 (Towel) 外 (Wipe) 坡底 (Body)“

Really made my day.

Anyway, the rest of the session is like what the others bros has shared.

Cheers...

harry123
01-10-2022, 04:15 PM

so the new added service is she gets to practise english on you?

sladang
01-10-2022, 09:16 PM
Still not sure what is the difference in package.

If the difference is only things like lifting up t shirt to squeeze and zhut zhut, the increment is quite a lot.
Does XM really hv the 125/150 package? All along i oni had the 110 & 120 package nia :D ..
so the new added service is she gets to practise english on you?

Hahaha, am afraid it's not English, it's Chiglish :D ..

KKH1234
01-10-2022, 11:47 PM
Hi, can PM?

Sharing my experience with XM a few week ago. This is my 2nd time booking her.

Reached her shop at around 1pm and was assigned to her usual massage bed on the right side. Did a bit of small talk, change into disposable underwear and lie down. She started with her usual massage, told her to go gentle on me, recalling the last time my body was aching for 2+ days after her massage. She playfully said "我会轻一点的"

me : "什么?“
she then repeat : "又是到我外坡底“
not really understanding what she said, i just nod my head. She then open the curtain and walk out. I was thinking, "ho say liao, she must be trying some new trick. Knowing XM can be quite playful at times". Smiling to myself...lol

After about 3-4 minutes, she return. Again she repeat seductively "又是到我外坡底" at the same time, use a hot towel and start wiping my back and shoulder to get rid of the oil.
Then like a Eureka moment, i finally understood what she is saying.

"又是 (Use) 到我 (Towel) 外 (Wipe) 坡底 (Body)“

Really made my day.

Anyway, the rest of the session is like what the others bros has shared.

Cheers...

KKH1234
01-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Hi, can pm?

sladang
06-10-2022, 05:26 AM
Recently m*z* up price back to $86/hour after 3pm, 10am to 3pm still at $69/hour

Still MDL is recommended :D ..

ahball
06-10-2022, 07:59 AM
Recently m*z* up price back to $86/hour after 3pm, 10am to 3pm still at $69/hour

cindy no more working? i saw the fb dun have her photo

SinKa
06-10-2022, 12:04 PM
cindy no more working? i saw the fb dun have her photo

she's still there

sportmotor
06-10-2022, 04:06 PM
Can recommend xm shop at ussc?

TheTrader2359
06-10-2022, 09:27 PM
Jus find XM for a regular session, as always left satisfied and happy. Her regular package is back at $100, while the advance technique at $120

not sure what so good about XM? $110 $120 also cannot lift shirt to play boobs. won’t return as i can HJ myself or get more service at $120

dingo35
06-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Can recommend xm shop at ussc?

Beside USSC

Cybershot20
06-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Is JJ still working at MDL? I walked in without a booking last month and was served by JJ. Gave me a really good actual massage which I enjoyed. Nowadays would also prefer a good rub on my back as well.

Any bros can share her contact with me please, thank you in advance. I didn't take it the previous time unfortunately.

bignehneh
07-10-2022, 08:02 AM
Want to play with Xiaomi, only go before shop open or after shop closing time. Haha!

fisheye84
07-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Can share where has an qi gone to?

bignehneh
10-10-2022, 08:07 PM
This shop is not conducive. The boss should renovate and at least do cubicles. One time I was beside Xiaomi's cubicle (she has her designated cubicle). Their action is freaking intense as you can hear sucking, licking and slurping sound. Next moment can hear sound of hj (like lots of oil and the up and down movement) and all the dirty talking...

My masseuse and I next cubicle really buay tahan. We have to tip toe and them peep at them from the end of the curtain..LOL! Throughout the session, my cock is rock hard...In the end, got an explosive release..I think if I measure my blood pressure then, it maybe 150/95.....

Sibei powerful...

dzdz55
10-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit XM and wow pleasantly surprised by the customer service. Let me try a different style of review with the pros and cons.

Pros

Toilet seem recently renovated and super clean
GFE to the max, offering warm water before and after the service
She has 2 packages to choose from, so the bros will never get bored. I opted for the non-hdly option, and will be going back to try the HDLY.
Two big assets, that she will rub and rub and rub all over you
Amazing sound FX
I would say value for money and not a time watcher
Will look to come in again if i'm in the area

Cons

Curtain type and can hear the upper serangoon road haha, but XM assures me the outside cannot hear inside XD
Unfortunately no attached bathroom, so gotta walk down the corridor in your birthday suit with towel wrapped around

sladang
10-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit XM and wow pleasantly surprised by the customer service. Let me try a different style of review with the pros and cons.

Pros

Toilet seem recently renovated and super clean
GFE to the max, offering warm water before and after the service
She has 2 packages to choose from, so the bros will never get bored. I opted for the non-hdly option, and will be going back to try the HDLY.
Two big assets, that she will rub and rub and rub all over you
Amazing sound FX
I would say value for money and not a time watcher
Will look to come in again if i'm in the area

Cons

Curtain type and can hear the upper serangoon road haha, but XM assures me the outside cannot hear inside XD
Unfortunately no attached bathroom, so gotta walk down the corridor in your birthday suit with towel wrapped around

U forget to mention her hard massage in your pros bro, her hard massage is really tok kong type, truly a power ranger sia :D ..

Damthisbuns
11-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Great news to all bro, XM will be managing the shop alone, book ur slot fast to enjoy the exclusiveness. Bros are welcome to pm me for her contact

Hi bro can pm me

Damthisbuns
11-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Hi bro new to this can share to go get more intimate and more mah haha

Damthisbuns
11-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Hi bro can pm me

Damthisbuns
11-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Hi bro can pm me thx

Sninja
11-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Great news to all bro, XM will be managing the shop alone, book ur slot fast to enjoy the exclusiveness. Bros are welcome to pm me for her contact

2 person in the whole shop is WOW :)

bignehneh
11-10-2022, 03:52 PM

Wa lan! Cheong down now

afterburn
11-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Until if got new ML join the shop, u will be one one and only customer in shop, think a bit only oso can feel the steam

Won't your session be interrupted when she has to leave to answer the door? :D

No other ml to do recep role.

Linkhoon
11-10-2022, 05:28 PM

The only ML I know in M*z* spa is Cindy XM Cousin small size cute2 with powerful massage.

Sixth
11-10-2022, 07:21 PM
not sure what so good about XM? $110 $120 also cannot lift shirt to play boobs. won’t return as i can HJ myself or get more service at $120

Same sentiments. Her massage is good and well worth $50 but not other services.

Healman
12-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Jia Jia left to join a TPY place liao.

bignehneh
12-10-2022, 12:27 AM
Won't your session be interrupted when she has to leave to answer the door? :D

No other ml to do recep role.

Usually we lock the door and put the sign “closed” and have fun inside.

SoftSoftRice
12-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Usually we lock the door and put the sign “closed” and have fun inside.

Regular and seasoned chiongster spotted! Respect!

sladang
12-10-2022, 10:19 PM

It's as good as saying she's on OWO scheme :D ..

DDrider
13-10-2022, 02:57 PM
Seems like ussc qiqi is gone, any idea where she move to?

kingoflyon
13-10-2022, 05:34 PM

Hey bro can share ctc, your inbox full

careboy
13-10-2022, 09:48 PM
I believe Qiqi is still operating from Ussc. The owner of the shop have taken
back the tenancy. What I heard she changes the shop to first floor. Perhaps
you can try checking out if you are keen on her services. Good luck.

bignehneh
14-10-2022, 05:54 AM
Jia Jia left to join a TPY place liao.

Jia jia damn hiong. You bring 2 bottles of beer or red wine over. She makes sure you crawl out after that. Haha!

waffle22
15-10-2022, 10:42 AM
tried xm for the first time, took $100 package

location is quite bad, as everyone said it's like a hospital with no privacy

xm appearance is ok, feel like she has modifications like fillers cause her features don't look real

massage was decent, very hard and will go softer if you ask for it

sensual was good for a massage parlour, didn't feel like massage parlour at all cause of the things she was doing like her sounds

she's also very friendly and talks a lot, also offers water before and after the deed

overall wouldn't return, it's just not what im looking for. i frequent twinkle from yishun and it feels more like a massage with secret teasing. xm teases openly and it makes it less enjoyable imo, ymmv.

i personally enjoy not talking that much during the massage, and her sensual is definitely there but not what im looking for, a bit too much for me. she kissed me and i felt uncomfortable. she also catbaths like licks you everywhere. it's definitely value for money, just not what im looking for when i go for massage.

would not return as i prefer massage with secret teasing like hdly without talking or moaning, then a good hj.

maybe try cindy next if anyone wants to recommend others feel free :)

virusscan
15-10-2022, 10:50 AM

xm appearance is ok, feel like she has modifications like fillers cause her features don't look real

sensual was good for a massage parlour, didn't feel like massage parlour at all cause of the things she was doing like her sounds

she's also very friendly and talks a lot, also offers water before and after the deed

overall wouldn't return, it's just not what im looking for. i frequent twinkle from yishun and it feels more like a massage with secret teasing. xm teases openly and it makes it less enjoyable imo, ymmv.

i personally enjoy not talking that much during the massage, and her sensual is definitely there but not what im looking for, a bit too much for me. she kissed me and i felt uncomfortable. she also catbaths like licks you everywhere. it's definitely value for money, just not what im looking for when i go for massage.

would not return as i prefer massage with secret teasing like hdly without talking or moaning, then a good hj.

Thank you for your honest feedback, up you.

Thuaki
15-10-2022, 06:10 PM

Cindy now at Mizu already

ZUNBO96
16-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Hi guys , quite new to this thread .
Mind sharing AQ and XM contact and damage ?

bignehneh
16-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Booked XM for my regular relaxation, arrived 20 mins in advance, was directed to sit on a corner bed to wait.

The 20 mins wait was a “mental torture” with XM’s steaming surround sound system. Action gaogao I believe.

Salute to the walk in bro before me who so tahan-ful with such stamina, fully enjoy ur self for a full 20 mins. The sound effect was so real and earful, I couldn’t focus on reading some annual report while waiting. It was so steaming until my 2ic marikia and spit some pre-firing saliva.

Due to the 20 mins sound stimulation, I surrendered my 1st round shortly into my session while my hands are busy exploring. Opted for the $120 package, and totally love the pressing and slow rub in of muscles and acupuncture points, solid and relaxing, not as painful as the ordinary package.

Flipped over, continued with the pressing and slow rub in on my lower tummy. Maybe more blood supplies and 2IC wake up. 2nd round took a much longer time. Hence can experience all the new tricks and surrendered my 2nd in fake riding.

XM is truly friendly and willing to please. She is hardworking too, willing to help the 1st timer walk in bro to relax for a good 20 mins. However, YMMV based on chemistry and the comfort level. To me, it is money well-spent for a good relaxation with a solid massage and a steaming releas-action. To me, the standard and playability is more important than the hospital setup. It does not affect my privacy as I’m always the only customer in shop

Interested bros can pm me for contact

You didn’t peep and see the action? Got chance to MMF

Okabe
18-10-2022, 03:20 AM
Sharing my experience with XM a few weeks ago. 1st time booking her and didn't know what to expect from the posts I read

Reached her shop at around 6pm++ and was assigned to a massage bed at the far corner. Even though it was 6pm it seemed like she is the only one there which is not smth i'm complaining about!

Opted for the 120 package this time around and well I wasn't disappointed. Hadn't been shooting my shot in a long time and I just exploded.......the sound fx is really next level and she is very very friendly!

Conversational wise need to speak chinese haha but what's new? Strictly not a time watcher, and the only downside was that the shower is a long alleyway down the road + it is curtain shop so not alot of privacy

Anyways I'm prob gonna RTM soon when i recharge my shot and my vitamin M to try out her other packages.

Cheerios!

morrissey1209
18-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Not sure how many bros know this, Qiqi from ex-J Wellness has moved to a place opposite USSC. Now she is known as Baby. Those who have her WC should already know. Cheers!

Shyguy
18-10-2022, 07:28 PM
Not sure how many bros know this, Qiqi from ex-J Wellness has moved to a place opposite USSC. Now she is known as Baby. Those who have her WC should already know. Cheers!

Thanks for the info, bro! :D
Trying my luck - You know where the Viet Rina from ex J wellness went to?