PDA

View Full Version : Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

maeda91
15-08-2021, 10:09 AM
thx bro, but nvr notice any big boobs along that stretch though..

She will only be around in the afternoon.
You can try going down later

ZhangXiaoFan
15-08-2021, 11:43 AM
She will only be around in the afternoon.
You can try going down later

Yup... I was there around 3+pm when she walk into the building...

donkeywonky
15-08-2021, 12:35 PM
thanks bros for the info, will pop by if i have the time

MaxTea
16-08-2021, 08:57 AM
Coco is 36dd....she is younger than anqi

coco younger than anqi? to me coco look old except her boobs is huge

MichaelWinn
16-08-2021, 02:22 PM
coco younger than anqi? to me coco look old except her boobs is huge

Coco is one of the most beautiful ladies in upper serangoon.she has a sexy body.big boobs fair skin and curvy body.....if you are her regular She will go the extra mile to please you.....

GN007SG
16-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Coco is one of the most beautiful ladies in upper serangoon.she has a sexy body.big boobs fair skin and curvy body.....if you are her regular She will go the extra mile to please you.....

Lol super strong supporter we have here
Her michat photo she P until looks like some young super model :p
She is very warmth when invite you in but face turns black when you reject her price

Chinpoko
16-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Lol super strong supporter we have here
Her michat photo she P until looks like some young super model :p
She is very warmth when invite you in but face turns black when you reject her price

Actually I find her service very rushed and very commercial. And yes you are right, her new photos is deceiving. I doubt she even look like that when she is 10years younger lol

Tatertot
16-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Are the L2 viet gone? Saw them a few weeks ago, now not open already :(

microdjsim
17-08-2021, 07:54 AM
Actually I find her service very rushed and very commercial. And yes you are right, her new photos is deceiving. I doubt she even look like that when she is 10years younger lol

using Beauty cam.

MichaelWinn
17-08-2021, 03:35 PM
Are the L2 viet gone? Saw them a few weeks ago, now not open already :(

Brother is it Near the level 2 toilet? The Viet shop.most of them open from 3pm onwards to 9pm.

rafaee
19-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Any bros on site? Just wonder if viet Lisa is in today?

careboy
19-08-2021, 04:09 PM
Was at the complex early afternoon. Met Lily working at level 1. Any brother had tried her service. She claimed to have the best B/J and cim.Any bro can confirmed it.

MichaelWinn
19-08-2021, 05:06 PM
Was at the complex early afternoon. Met Lily working at level 1. Any brother had tried her service. She claimed to have the best B/J and cim.Any bro can confirmed it.

Main entrance is level 2...so if level 1 means Basement...level 1 there is a vegetarian restaurant and there are many hidden salons and massage shops along that stretch.....level 2....qiqi shop is on left hand side while anqi shop is on right side near the flower shop...correct me bros if i am wrong.thanks

GrieGzEters
19-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Main entrance is level 2...so if level 1 means Basement...level 1 there is a vegetarian restaurant and there are many hidden salons and massage shops along that stretch.....level 2....qiqi shop is on left hand side while anqi shop is on right side near the flower shop...correct me bros if i am wrong.thanks

The vegetarian restaurant is at level 4. Level 1 only have 2 massage shop.

MichaelWinn
20-08-2021, 10:06 AM
The vegetarian restaurant is at level 4. Level 1 only have 2 massage shop.

Level 1 first ml shop near toilet got one busty white dress Prc ml....always sitting at her table...she start early around 10am....

GrieGzEters
20-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Level 1 first ml shop near toilet got one busty white dress Prc ml....always sitting at her table...she start early around 10am....

Bro, the one u mention is level 2. I think to avoid confusion, main entrance where the security counter is located is at level 2. The restaurant on the level below is level 1. B1 and B2 are the car parks.

scorelan
21-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Just went earlier at 2.30pm... Level BM and 4 opened... old stock and saw 2 ladies new to me but not to my liking.

MichaelWinn
23-08-2021, 12:37 AM
Just went earlier at 2.30pm... Level BM and 4 opened... old stock and saw 2 ladies new to me but not to my liking.

All prcs?.... Some shifted here from other places....this place is probably much low profile and safer than town and central area....it is becoming a safe haven...

careboy
23-08-2021, 10:24 AM
All prcs?.... Some shifted here from other places....this place is probably much low profile and safer than town and central area....it is becoming a safe haven...

This place is getting too many but quality have not improved. I heard there is anti vice check occasionally.

GN007SG
23-08-2021, 10:33 AM
So much heavy promotion on this thread
Sooner or later also will kena

MaxTea
23-08-2021, 10:39 AM
am going again to USSC, any good recomandation beside L4?

MichaelWinn
24-08-2021, 09:48 AM
am going again to USSC, any good recomandation beside L4?

You can try Level 2 qiqi...or the big boobs anqi

careboy
24-08-2021, 11:21 AM

Qi qi is at the shop so called xxx Spa. Is this Anqi shop next to her?

MaxTea
24-08-2021, 03:06 PM

L2 is main entrance after scan thru security and walk straight thru the link bridge near where?

Driftwood
26-08-2021, 11:02 AM
Bro, the one u mention is level 2. I think to avoid confusion, main entrance where the security counter is located is at level 2. The restaurant on the level below is level 1. B1 and B2 are the car parks.

Yes, I think also the confusion is that whenever one enters from the main road entrance, people naturally think it is level 1.

MaxTea
26-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Yes, I think also the confusion is that whenever one enters from the main road entrance, people naturally think it is level 1.

main entrance got 2 stone lion then inside is the gym

careboy
26-08-2021, 01:50 PM
So much heavy promotion on this thread
Sooner or later also will kena

I heard a check by anti vice was made today late morning. Any bros heard of it.

sicklymicky
26-08-2021, 03:11 PM

I strongly advise against trying anqi. One of the worst MLs I have ever encountered and I have probably tried hundreds of girls. Only positive thing is her huge natural boobs.

Qi qi is at the shop so called xxx Spa. Is this Anqi shop next to her?

Anqi and Qiqi’s shops are on the same level but they are not adjacent to each other. I would say, they are directly opposite each other but a bit far away. If you stand outside of Qiqi’s shop, anqi’s shop is opposite but totally blocked by the escalator. Likewise if you stand outside of anqi’s shop, Qiqi’s shop is directly opposite but the view is blocked by the escalator.

A footnote on Qiqi. If bros dig deep enough and see many reviews of her natural big boobs, those experts on boobs will be a bit disappointed because they will be able to discern her boobs are not 100% natural.

duaneh
26-08-2021, 09:28 PM
I strongly advise against trying anqi. One of the worst MLs I have ever encountered and I have probably tried hundreds of girls. Only positive thing is her huge natural boobs.

Anqi and Qiqi’s shops are on the same level but they are not adjacent to each other. I would say, they are directly opposite each other but a bit far away. If you stand outside of Qiqi’s shop, anqi’s shop is opposite but totally blocked by the escalator. Likewise if you stand outside of anqi’s shop, Qiqi’s shop is directly opposite but the view is blocked by the escalator.

A footnote on Qiqi. If bros dig deep enough and see many reviews of her natural big boobs, those experts on boobs will be a bit disappointed because they will be able to discern her boobs are not 100% natural.

100% agree. Too round, too firm, no proper cleavage, not malleable. And this is just from pics alone. Plus..... confirmed by other bros to have kena STD before :eek:

MichaelWinn
26-08-2021, 11:02 PM
If orchard towers go enbloc sale All the mls from Orchard towers will probably shift to here....:D

sowen
26-08-2021, 11:14 PM
I heard a check by anti vice was made today late morning. Any bros heard of it.

Heard that Coco was brought away in the morning, Joyce (L1) was brought away in the 2nd raid in the evening.

MaxTea
27-08-2021, 08:19 AM
Heard that Coco was brought away in the morning, Joyce (L1) was brought away in the 2nd raid in the evening.

L4 Coco been detained? last week still got pcc by her which she requested for mask down

hornie
27-08-2021, 02:02 PM
I dropped by. Can I understand that all the shops here got no toilet to wash up is it? lol Went down yesterday and a blow, then cleaned with wet wipes lol. Felt really filthy after that. Went straight home for a shower. Maybe I am not as hardcore as you guys

Socialsocial88
27-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Level 4 business as usual. 3 MLs ,
Level 2 quiet…

MichaelWinn
27-08-2021, 06:45 PM

are these 2 girls release already? Hope they are both safe and sound

careboy
28-08-2021, 10:32 AM
At lv 4 there is a milf named Cherie. I noticed she is hardly mentioned in the

forum. Anyone tried her massage and or other services. She looks friendly.

aaazzz
28-08-2021, 07:37 PM
I dropped by. Can I understand that all the shops here got no toilet to wash up is it? lol Went down yesterday and a blow, then cleaned with wet wipes lol. Felt really filthy after that. Went straight home for a shower. Maybe I am not as hardcore as you guys

Shopping center one all no shower one

soundworks
28-08-2021, 10:16 PM
At lv 4 there is a milf named Cherie. I noticed she is hardly mentioned in the

forum. Anyone tried her massage and or other services. She looks friendly.

i tried her when she worked at Adelphi......not worth your 150 buck......massage is less than 5 min and ask you for special.....:(

hornie
30-08-2021, 11:39 AM
Shopping center one all no shower one

Yeah not my cup of tea. Each to his own.

aaazzz
30-08-2021, 03:29 PM
Yeah not my cup of tea. Each to his own.

I am thinking if they even change bed sheet

phelps
30-08-2021, 03:34 PM
i tried her when she worked at Adelphi......not worth your 150 buck......massage is less than 5 min and ask you for special.....:(

I guess I would not be gg for her as well.

With that price, I can get a HJ and a good massage from 1 MLs, with roaming.
maybe still got $20 or $30 left for my fuel.

guywonder
30-08-2021, 10:11 PM
Level 4 business as usual. 3 MLs ,
Level 2 quiet…

walk pass the hardware shop .. a auntie ask me if i want massage.
really is auntie :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

enzer88
31-08-2021, 07:07 AM
walk pass the hardware shop .. a auntie ask me if i want massage.
really is auntie :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i don't go this place anymore.....no more gems.....all just want to earn quick buck without a proper massage.....worst is no shower too.....they use wet tissue to clean you up......i miss those days when Hougang De Sauna HC was still around....many milfs but they gave good massage and reasonable price...

bpafree39
31-08-2021, 07:31 AM
i don't go this place anymore.....no more gems.....all just want to earn quick buck without a proper massage.....worst is no shower too.....they use wet tissue to clean you up......i miss those days when Hougang De Sauna HC was still around....many milfs but they gave good massage and reasonable price...

Even after Hougang De Sauna there’s was a facial place that took over them. Reasonable price and great services but we can’t find them anymore. Miss the good old days!

GrieGzEters
31-08-2021, 09:49 AM
Just curious, I notice among the massage shop at lvl4 near the escalator, there is one hair dresser shop, is it really just a purely hair dresser shop?

hornie
31-08-2021, 10:01 AM
I am thinking if they even change bed sheet

With an underwear full of spit, bedsheets are the least of my concern

MaxTea
31-08-2021, 10:43 AM
Just curious, I notice among the massage shop at lvl4 near the escalator, there is one hair dresser shop, is it really just a purely hair dresser shop?

near the computor shop right ? i also just walkby look see only

careboy
31-08-2021, 10:56 AM

The shop is known as OBS. She does hair cut. She does massage and h/j only.
Looks sexy and her massage is probably the best at USSC. If you love massge you should try her. Value for money.

travelmate4720
31-08-2021, 11:08 AM
Even after Hougang De Sauna there’s was a facial place that took over them. Reasonable price and great services but we can’t find them anymore. Miss the good old days!

anyone to recommend for this place?

GrieGzEters
31-08-2021, 11:34 AM
The shop is known as OBS. She does hair cut. She does massage and h/j only.
Looks sexy and her massage is probably the best at USSC. If you love massge you should try her. Value for money.

Ya, I think she is quite sexy, so she do massage as well, never see her standing outside, only catch some glimpse of her when she walking to the toilet. Last time always see her husband in the shop as well. Do you know her rates? By the way, what is OBS?

Alexws1980
31-08-2021, 11:49 AM
Hi Bro, can share her contact pls. Thanks

careboy
31-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Ya, I think she is quite sexy, so she do massage as well, never see her standing outside, only catch some glimpse of her when she walking to the toilet. Last time always see her husband in the shop as well. Do you know her rates? By the way, what is OBS?

OBS simply is the shop's name. She don't stand out because she is very careful
and she have her regular customers. I was massaged and hj by her a good number of times. Her rate is as per standard. Not a beauty but worth it.

piichai
02-09-2021, 11:58 PM

Jenny from HDS

slicker69
03-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Jenny from HDS

Xiao Yen as well... :)

MichaelWinn
03-09-2021, 09:44 AM
Any update on coco? Is she still working at her shop?

careboy
03-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Any update on coco? Is she still working at her shop?

Since the incident, she had been working. What she need is to pay the fine. Of cause the amount to be paid could be 10 to 20k.

MichaelWinn
03-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Since the incident, she had been working. What she need is to pay the fine. Of cause the amount to be paid could be 10 to 20k.

She probably is still on court bail....her Singaporean bailor have to ensure She report to state courts monthly to pay the huge fine...installments are allowed as long as she surrender her passport to the police..

Heisenburger
03-09-2021, 05:19 PM
She probably is still on court bail....her Singaporean bailor have to ensure She report to state courts monthly to pay the huge fine...installments are allowed as long as she surrender her passport to the police..

What happened to her?

MaxTea
03-09-2021, 05:21 PM
What happened to her?

last month just got hj by her only coco

sgcscar
03-09-2021, 06:20 PM
What happened to her?

A bro 2 pages back said that she got brought away during a raid.

needforboobs
04-09-2021, 07:24 AM
OBS simply is the shop's name. She don't stand out because she is very careful
and she have her regular customers. I was massaged and hj by her a good number of times. Her rate is as per standard. Not a beauty but worth it.

She will reject if you not her regular. I tried to ask before but she say dont do massage hahaha oh wellnot handsome enough.

MichaelWinn
04-09-2021, 07:43 AM
She will reject if you not her regular. I tried to ask before but she say dont do massage hahaha oh wellnot handsome enough.

Cut hair first.let her cut your hair...slowly become regular

pharoh_15
04-09-2021, 09:26 AM
L2 after enter security and past the linkbridge, straight got 2 shops on the left. Think 2nd shop is Qiqi. First shop looks like nail salon with a pretty young gal always sitting on the sofa inside. Peek inside then only can see her. Anybody know if got service (pm)..

sinkwc
04-09-2021, 10:58 AM
L2 after enter security and past the linkbridge, straight got 2 shops on the left. Think 2nd shop is Qiqi. First shop looks like nail salon with a pretty young gal always sitting on the sofa inside. Peek inside then only can see her. Anybody know if got service (pm)..

This one nearest to the security is Shelyn. Used to work at the old shop level 2 too. Next to the security also

beastimus
05-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Recce mission.

1.) Ruyi 1** - a ML inside sleeping soundly ..looks so so only. Was thinking of going in wake her up but decided dont disturb her sweet dreams.

2.) Opposite of Ussc. B* spa. A chio ml inside watching her k drama. She looks familiar like ive fuck her before somewhere. Didnt go in..outside abit of human traffic.

GrieGzEters
07-09-2021, 10:34 AM
This one nearest to the security is Shelyn. Used to work at the old shop level 2 too. Next to the security also

Hello, any reviews in Shelyn?

MaxTea
07-09-2021, 02:09 PM
anymore massage in USSC? L4 coco?

justin69
07-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Anyone got review for Angel from Ruyi?

MichaelWinn
07-09-2021, 05:50 PM
anymore massage in USSC? L4 coco?

Most of the mps are open...

aaazzz
07-09-2021, 10:06 PM
thought today got raid? saw on stomp, level 4
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/6-under-police-investigation-after-raids-at-massage-outlets#&gid=1&pid=2

sgcscar
07-09-2021, 10:22 PM
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/6-under-police-investigation-after-raids-at-massage-outlets#&gid=1&pid=2

Yup, saw on straits times

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/6-people-under-investigation-after-police-raid-massage-establishments

careboy
07-09-2021, 10:50 PM

The raid happened last week. Coco already reopened for business.

heyumf
08-09-2021, 02:50 AM
Like tio raid leh

Powerman881
08-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Some shops are back in biz:)

Qchhcq
08-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Any review on Joyce ?

kieso4
08-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Heard from one of the ML that yesterday 1 old uncle went to lvl one MP. After awhile he was carried out by the paramedic. Today the old uncle passed away at the hospital.

shattered
08-09-2021, 10:07 PM
The yellow signboard shop near the flower shop belongs to which girl?

aaazzz
08-09-2021, 11:13 PM
The raid happened last week. Coco already reopened for business.

get caught still open biz?! wah! or isit they tot raid alr wont come back for awhile?

sgcscar
08-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Heard from one of the ML that yesterday 1 old uncle went to lvl one MP. After awhile he was carried out by the paramedic. Today the old uncle passed away at the hospital.

wow, how to break the news to the family sia?

Hummyguy
09-09-2021, 03:36 AM

That one likely the one that made the call for paramedics gonna reply. And most likely kept secret from rest of the family.

microdjsim
09-09-2021, 09:37 AM

WAH!... serious bor? which shop? there's only 2 in level 1.

farie
09-09-2021, 11:35 AM
WAH!... serious bor? which shop? there's only 2 in level 1.

Think there is only 1 shop left. Other one no sign board moved already

GrieGzEters
09-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Think there is only 1 shop left. Other one no sign board moved already

There is 1 more at the back lane, next to the sex toy shop

wpns
09-09-2021, 03:33 PM
There is 1 more at the back lane, next to the sex toy shop

Thanks for the information. May head down today.

muuds
09-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Went to recce this afternoon. Saw a super hot short hair viet milf at 4th floor 2nd unit.

But she insisted only facial, think she was being careful cause she kept asking if got find her before.

Any bros tried before?

MaxTea
09-09-2021, 05:44 PM
Went to recce this afternoon. Saw a super hot short hair viet milf at 4th floor 2nd unit.

But she insisted only facial, think she was being careful cause she kept asking if got find her before.

Any bros tried before?

is it at L4 open walkway ? next to CC shop?

hardrod69
09-09-2021, 06:16 PM

Any bros tried before?

Upper Serangoon now very hot! Won’t be surprised if all stop offering services for the time being.

6 people under investigation after police raid massage outlets in Ang Mo Kio, Upper Serangoon https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/6-people-under-investigation-after-police-raid-massage-establishments

ang09
10-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Upper Serangoon now very hot! Won’t be surprised if all stop offering services for the time being.

6 people under investigation after police raid massage outlets in Ang Mo Kio, Upper Serangoon https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/6-people-under-investigation-after-police-raid-massage-establishments

They all commandos , i believe they all still open.

MaxTea
10-09-2021, 09:15 AM
USSC is very quiet so can still open for massage

kthan10
10-09-2021, 10:32 AM
As long no complaints or newspaper report on this place, the authorities probably wun touch them for now

careboy
10-09-2021, 12:07 PM
As long no complaints or newspaper report on this place, the authorities probably wun touch them for now

Not exactly true. I believe the checking is done periodically. So far a few of
girls were caught by officers posing as customers. For those girls engaged in sex the penalty is heavy and they could be forced to vacate their premises.
For these reasons the girls are wary and they will not entertain fresh faces for
massage except facial. Facial will be their starting point. This information was given by one of the girl got caught.

Qchhcq
11-09-2021, 02:00 AM
Any 1 tried Joyce? She moved to level 3
my fren told me her bbbj is fantastic.
Any1 else tried b4 ?

MaxTea
11-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Any1 else tried b4 ?

L3 got massage ? which shop? me only go L4 as the facial shop is very openly

microdjsim
11-09-2021, 09:57 AM
L3 got massage ? which shop? me only go L4 as the facial shop is very openly

she move to L3, opp the sell "buddha" shop.

blueflash93
13-09-2021, 02:03 AM
Any1 else tried b4 ?

I’m a regular with her. One of the best bbbj. Went earlier today again, she told me because of covid, now she mostly takes her regular only. Don’t really do walk in but do go try luck. Her Bbbj skills always level up each time I visit her. Today managed to CIM. She’s v service oriented and not a time watcher.

MaxTea
13-09-2021, 08:49 AM
I’m a regular with her. One of the best bbbj. Went earlier today again, she told me because of covid, now she mostly takes her regular only. Don’t really do walk in but do go try luck. Her Bbbj skills always level up each time I visit her. Today managed to CIM. She’s v service oriented and not a time watcher.

got CIM? total damage? entry is 30 (no time for massage)

MichaelWinn
13-09-2021, 09:38 AM

Yes her regulars get better treatment from her...she is scared of New guys in case they are from av

MaxTea
13-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Yes her regulars get better treatment from her...she is scared of New guys in case they are from av

same strategy as CC?

GrieGzEters
15-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Anyone tried Sherlyn on level 2?

MaxTea
15-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Anyone tried Sherlyn on level 2?

L2 near where? i always walk thru the security canto find any shoP

GrieGzEters
15-09-2021, 01:07 PM
on the left hand side

GN007SG
15-09-2021, 01:39 PM
L2 near where? i always walk thru the security canto find any shoP

Level 2got many shop leh... If cannot find any shop got something wrong liao

MichaelWinn
16-09-2021, 01:15 AM
The threat of av is real and many mls now prefer doing regulars only...they don't want to take risk..

careboy
16-09-2021, 01:48 AM
For your information, there are 2 new Massage shops opened at Level 3. Both shops next to the smaller food stall. A new access?

wpns
17-09-2021, 09:27 AM
on the left hand side

Near the resturant there. I walked past her shop.
Ask for massage. She said she busy with 1 customer , she is free after 1 hr later so I skipped.

stoicism
17-09-2021, 11:47 AM
All still operating. But maybe a bit more quiet than usual.

Socialsocial88
17-09-2021, 03:04 PM
L4, L2 ML out in full force.

infidel
17-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Are there any English speaking ML here to recommend?

guywonder
18-09-2021, 08:29 AM
For your information, there are 2 new Massage shops opened at Level 3. Both shops next to the smaller food stall. A new access?

Saw one open ,one close . The one open got a plump lady inside..

MichaelWinn
18-09-2021, 08:54 AM
Saw one open ,one close . The one open got a plump lady inside..

Thank you for the information bro

cuppage
20-09-2021, 10:24 AM
This place got potential to be fortune centre in its past glory but even to today, all old milfs only. We need some young blood here and will be so good. Recee over the weekend and as expected, all the old old one so left to a nearby place instead for action. There was a viet syt probably about a year back that was good at level 2 corner but dont know where she gone. Slim sizable boobs, not big but service good. Now disappear. Anyway quality now really bad in my view.

MaxTea
20-09-2021, 02:11 PM
This place got potential to be fortune centre in its past glory but even to today, all old milfs only. We need some young blood here and will be so good. Recee over the weekend and as expected, all the old old one so left to a nearby place instead for action. There was a viet syt probably about a year back that was good at level 2 corner but dont know where she gone. Slim sizable boobs, not big but service good. Now disappear. Anyway quality now really bad in my view.

this place cant compete with fortune centre in its past glory as this place is very open and FC is very discreet which the HC are in the corner and near the carpark entrance.

last time me always after work around 9pm drive to FC and parked at L4 straight open the carpark door and go straight into the HC proceed with Hj without any massage..then load off and drive home

beastimus
20-09-2021, 02:34 PM
Anyone tried the lvl 1 shop R*y*?

formidable
20-09-2021, 02:43 PM
this place cant compete with fortune centre in its past glory as this place is very open and FC is very discreet which the HC are in the corner and near the carpark entrance.

last time me always after work around 9pm drive to FC and parked at L4 straight open the carpark door and go straight into the HC proceed with Hj without any massage..then load off and drive home

Rekindle the daze of hougang desauna massage centre , where I heard from my regular ML got customer just come for fj with his regular ML wo massage.

Happy Mooncake Autumn festival (today is eve)to all bros

wpns
20-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Rekindle the daze of hougang desauna massage centre , where I heard from my regular ML got customer just come for fj with his regular ML wo massage.

Happy Autumn festival to All bro too.
Hope to find one good ML today.

MaxTea
20-09-2021, 03:32 PM

those HC at FC and USSC are not specialise in massage

Restrain
20-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Right... all the sudden mention of these HC places... just brings back memories.. but those are the golden era for SYT Malaysia girls that provided darn good FJ services... where got time for HJ? :D

hellme
20-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Went 2nd lvl and asked the left side 2nd shop and she said got appointment. Maybe i look like anti vice.

Socialsocial88
21-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Went 2nd lvl and asked the left side 2nd shop and she said got appointment. Maybe i look like anti vice.

The one sitting at the table behind the glass door? Her tits are big and really nice to play with. But it’s enhanced. But service not really there I feel

itachino
21-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Got one shop at level 3 call vs midea, anyone been before ?

Stevebexk
21-09-2021, 11:56 AM

Woowww
I do miss Hougang De Sauna…
My favorite was Chilli…

Wonder what happened to her these days…

angsanna
22-09-2021, 08:43 PM

bro, she wear spec? i went there in the afternoon, level 2 too, saw a young lady with spec, never went in bcos no FR mention abt her.....very tempted as she look younger than the rest over there.

jikikoh
23-09-2021, 12:18 AM
Any FR for the shop right direct opp ussc behind the bus stop.

needforboobs
23-09-2021, 07:10 AM

This one Curtain concept, no lookers. Standard rates. Real action is at ussc.

soundworks
23-09-2021, 09:34 AM

i think u refer to mei dou li......they give foot massage n body massage.....but no room for body massage,the room is semi open concept with 1.5 m tall parition wall.....went there twice for massage....never went back bcos of the open concept, no privacy and noisy when there r other having massage n chatting at the same time. Price wise is 1 hour 50 dollar....not too cheap either.

orhneeboy
23-09-2021, 10:08 AM
at level 4 facial shop there is one lady called xiao hong , any FR from bros ?

jikikoh
23-09-2021, 10:30 AM
i think u refer to mei dou li......they give foot massage n body massage.....but no room for body massage,the room is semi open concept with 1.5 m tall parition wall.....went there twice for massage....never went back bcos of the open concept, no privacy and noisy when there r other having massage n chatting at the same time. Price wise is 1 hour 50 dollar....not too cheap either.

U save my wallet 🙏

orhneeboy
23-09-2021, 10:40 AM
level 4 3rd facial shop there is one lady called xiao hong, any FR from bros ?

kieso4
24-09-2021, 12:12 AM
level 4 3rd facial shop there is one lady called xiao hong, any FR from bros ?

Why not you give it a try and share with us your FR

Socialsocial88
24-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Can anyone share FR for Joyce and the damage?

soundworks
24-09-2021, 03:12 PM
U save my wallet 🙏

Don’t mention bro. Got better joints this area .

Socialsocial88
24-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Went to recce today.

L4 coco is working.
L3 is quiet.
L2 big bazooka headlights are prowling.

xchange
24-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Went to recce today.

L4 coco is working.
L3 is quiet.
L2 big bazooka headlights are prowling.

Please keep up the good work-wish I had someone like you in my recce platoon

Socialsocial88
26-09-2021, 05:43 PM
Supply is still acceptable at USSC, the same usual few for a quick release.

Still find Joyce one of the better ones at USSC.

rafaee
26-09-2021, 06:05 PM

Any bros tried before?

Short haired Viet could be Lisa. Took her twice. Did her with her heels on. Gives bbbj, can paint. Her ass feels fake, like some silicone in there. Doggy her while looking into the mirror. Standard damage. Only RTF when having a strong fetish of doing someone in heels.

Hello007
26-09-2021, 08:22 PM
Supply is still acceptable at USSC, the same usual few for a quick release.

Still find Joyce one of the better ones at USSC.

Hi bro, where is Joyce located?

kieso4
26-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Hi bro, where is Joyce located?

Level 3. Quite easy to find

MichaelWinn
27-09-2021, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by muuds View Post

Any bros tried before? This one is a gem.die die must try.she service is much better than orchard towers and parklane

Socialsocial88
27-09-2021, 08:32 AM
Please keep up the good work-wish I had someone like you in my recce platoon

Haha. Thnks for the kind words. I like USSC as it’s quiet and near my place.

Can share who you normally find there?

Afee
27-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Wanted to try Anqi today. Thanks for the bros that contribute about her FR so last min I withdraw.

Qchhcq
28-09-2021, 06:39 PM
How about level 2 sherlyn ? Got full service ? Any bros tried b4 ?

darkkrait
30-09-2021, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by muuds View Post

Any bros tried before? This one is a gem.die die must try.she service is much better than orchard towers and parklane

She quoted me $68 for facial and said they don't provide any other services. So I walked away. Lol.

darkkrait
30-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Short haired Viet could be Lisa. Took her twice. Did her with her heels on. Gives bbbj, can paint. Her ass feels fake, like some silicone in there. Doggy her while looking into the mirror. Standard damage. Only RTF when having a strong fetish of doing someone in heels.

How much is the standard damage for her?

Gtti
30-09-2021, 07:54 PM
Was waiting at the bus stop opposite USSC,,just in front of a spa shop..saw a slim milf lady,big boobs smoking outside the spa..wondering any good lobang available for recommendations? Any bro mind sharing?

MichaelWinn
30-09-2021, 11:21 PM
Was waiting at the bus stop opposite USSC,,just in front of a spa shop..saw a slim milf lady,big boobs smoking outside the spa..wondering any good lobang available for recommendations? Any bro mind sharing?

min entrance fees for the spa is 35 dollars,afternoon more girls available

pighead833
30-09-2021, 11:32 PM

I always go for $50 massage over there. I believe the lady u looking at is Lin Lin .
There were only 3 lady there during noon. Their contact can be find in the web by googling the name of the shop. It a curtain joint with 3 bed and another room with 2 bed inside the building . I always left the shop with $100 less in my wallet.

needforboobs
01-10-2021, 12:27 AM
I always go for $50 massage over there. I believe the lady u looking at is Lin Lin .
There were only 3 lady there during noon. Their contact can be find in the web by googling the name of the shop. It a curtain joint with 3 bed and another room with 2 bed inside the building . I always left the shop with $100 less in my wallet.

I tried this shop before, dont like the curtain setup, wont gq more than a HJ, and got to top up if want to use room so i jitao turn off already. ML are not lookers, maybe juz not my taste. Milf category.. Confirm 40+ le from my experience. I rather pay a bit more i can bang a young lady at other joints.

donkeywonky
04-10-2021, 09:41 PM
anybody has the contact for the new girl nearest to the security guard at lvl 2?

TiA!

afterburn
04-10-2021, 10:06 PM
I tried this shop before, dont like the curtain setup, wont gq more than a HJ, and got to top up if want to use room so i jitao turn off already. ML are not lookers, maybe juz not my taste. Milf category.. Confirm 40+ le from my experience. I rather pay a bit more i can bang a young lady at other joints.

Surprised it can last so long as the other "S" building round the corner was a magnet for raids and finally cleaned out. But this spa still survives by sticking to basic services :D

Tried quite long ago when the big boob viet ML was there and would say those aunties massage quite decently. Last time the viet brought me to the other room and there was no extra charge.

sicklymicky
04-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Wanted to try Anqi today. Thanks for the bros that contribute about her FR so last min I withdraw.

You are welcome lol

sicklymicky
04-10-2021, 10:39 PM

Surprised it can last so long as the other "S" building round the corner was a magnet for raids and finally cleaned out. But this spa still survives by sticking to basic services :D

Tried quite long ago when the big boob viet ML was there and would say those aunties massage quite decently. Last time the viet brought me to the other room and there was no extra charge.

To add, the main shop has a shower cubicle right at the end. The room at the back of the building has one too. Not the most conducive shop to do anything too drastic.

The other room is part of the setup. So I believe no extra costs too. I also prefer the back room. Had some nice “full blown” action in the other room, if not last time before they acquired that room, always had to get a hotel room opposite and do outcall to get some action. :D

afterburn
04-10-2021, 11:03 PM
To add, the main shop has a shower cubicle right at the end. The room at the back of the building has one too. Not the most conducive shop to do anything too drastic.

The other room is part of the setup. So I believe no extra costs too. I also prefer the back room. Had some nice “full blown” action in the other room, if not last time before they acquired that room, always had to get a hotel room opposite and do outcall to get some action. :D

Wasted. I only ever had the "blown" but never "full" :D

sicklymicky
04-10-2021, 11:24 PM
Wasted. I only ever had the "blown" but never "full" :D

Haha, you aren’t missing out too much bro. Her “blown” is better than her “full”.

jaywalk
05-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Saw the short hair viet lady. She didn't take my offer. Say got appt. Think she scared AV. ��

I wear t shirt and jeans with a pouch. Look like typical AV officer meh. I been there not many times... But usually call coco. Or Lisa.
Never really saw her before.. She is not exactly a hottie but more milfy.. Short hair does suit her and she knows how to dress up to compliment her figure.

Saw the spectacles lady below. She is very fair and pretty. Wonder how her service.

Any bros can tell me how to approach the short hair viet? Any secret code perhaps. Thanks in advance

rafaee
06-10-2021, 03:25 AM
Saw the short hair viet lady. She didn't take my offer. Say got appt. Think she scared AV. ��

I wear t shirt and jeans with a pouch. Look like typical AV officer meh. I been there not many times... But usually call coco. Or Lisa.
Never really saw her before.. She is not exactly a hottie but more milfy.. Short hair does suit her and she knows how to dress up to compliment her figure.

Saw the spectacles lady below. She is very fair and pretty. Wonder how her service.

Any bros can tell me how to approach the short hair viet? Any secret code perhaps. Thanks in advance

Maybe dress as casual as possible? For me, berms with tees work and a sling bag, and slippers.

MaxTea
06-10-2021, 08:21 AM
USSC now still quiet ?

stickyrice
06-10-2021, 08:53 AM

Hi bro which level is this short hair viet lady?

jaywalk
06-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Hi bro which level is this short hair viet lady?

L4 only 1 short hair. Should be easy

shanghaistar
06-10-2021, 11:39 AM
L4 only 1 short hair. Should be easy

Thanks, bro.

jaywalk
06-10-2021, 08:32 PM
Maybe dress as casual as possible? For me, berms with tees work and a sling bag, and slippers.
Thanks bro. You tried the spectacled one?

aaazzz
06-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Thanks bro. You tried the spectacled one?

which level is this

jaywalk
07-10-2021, 08:36 PM
which level is this

Can't remember 3 or 2

catalyst
09-10-2021, 10:15 PM
happen to pop by this building

at L2. had a good ram on this ML. $150 direct to action
never ask her name but big boobs lau chio
She moan , i ram harder. shiok.
but i feel $150 is on high side to me as i have better other option

funny4sg
09-10-2021, 10:32 PM
Took a walk at USSC just now.
L2 and L4 still open.

Walked past #03-xx, and saw a slim lady with shoulder length hair having her meal.
The joint seems newly renovated, and there is a signboard that says : moved from #01-yy.

sicklymicky
09-10-2021, 10:58 PM
happen to pop by this building

at L2. had a good ram on this ML. $150 direct to action
never ask her name but big boobs lau chio
She moan , i ram harder. shiok.
but i feel $150 is on high side to me as i have better other option

Long wavy hair, slim figure and very long legs? The room has a fridge and sofa?
Boobs enhanced?

foooah
10-10-2021, 03:59 PM

it's probably the pouch bro

Ronaldo@7
10-10-2021, 05:31 PM
Hi, any good contacts to recommend for this area? Just move to the neighbourhood.

Ironpole
13-10-2021, 02:51 PM

Wear slippers. Berms. Tshirt or polo t. Don’t use a pouch.

Cheers

MaxTea
13-10-2021, 03:58 PM
USSC inside aircon still very cold?

Zzz59
13-10-2021, 04:31 PM
USSC inside aircon still very cold?

Hahah yes still damn cold

MaxTea
13-10-2021, 04:43 PM
thats i afraid of cold as after hj body feel cold

MaxTea
13-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Hahah yes still damn cold

i afraid of cold especially after hj body feel cold

Charliesig
13-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Hey bros, never chiong at USSC before, anyone knows what time the MLs usually close? Thinking of heading down tomorrow evening after work if they close late

sicklymicky
13-10-2021, 11:13 PM
Hey bros, never chiong at USSC before, anyone knows what time the MLs usually close? Thinking of heading down tomorrow evening after work if they close late

Around 8 plus I think still open. Best is to go before 8pm

MaxTea
14-10-2021, 08:41 AM
go in the afternoon better, nobody can see

Socialsocial88
14-10-2021, 09:37 AM
Good time to visit is 3 plus 4pm, lesser human traffic and most MLs are working

MaxTea
14-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Good time to visit is 3 plus 4pm, lesser human traffic and most MLs are working

yes, park at B1 carpark near the lift and straight go L4 then after finish go striaght toilet wash up and go

aaazzz
14-10-2021, 02:31 PM
yes, park at B1 carpark near the lift and straight go L4 then after finish go striaght toilet wash up and go

Be careful of who is in the toilet :)

MaxTea
14-10-2021, 02:48 PM
Be careful of who is in the toilet :)

bro who? the toilet is old type one.. no urinal type all stand side by side to pee

aaazzz
14-10-2021, 03:57 PM
bro who? the toilet is old type one.. no urinal type all stand side by side to pee

another bro mentioned previously "there are people washing their hands longer than you pee"

aiya basically have pervert watching u relieve urself

Socialsocial88
14-10-2021, 04:56 PM
Update from USSC, L4 got 2 MLs that look bored.
L3 Joyce is working.
L2, the ex OT girl with enhanced tits is there.
L1 looks quiet

yl9570
14-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Update from USSC, L4 got 2 MLs that look bored.
L3 Joyce is working.
L2, the ex OT girl with enhanced tits is there.
L1 looks quiet

Level 2 is a ex OT ML? By any chance, do u know who is she? PRC or Viet?

jaxel82
15-10-2021, 01:01 AM
Level 2 is a ex OT ML? By any chance, do u know who is she? PRC or Viet?

its qiqi, the long time MIA OT ML

masterbaker
16-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Any Bros mind sharing the general damage to bargain for and service to expect at USSC? Sorry newbie in the area

Wordlife88
16-10-2021, 08:27 PM
USSC nothing too much price fast service rate wiser not to pay more than $150.

aaazzz
17-10-2021, 12:57 AM
USSC nothing too much price fast service rate wiser not to pay more than $150.

150 for 15-20 mins sesh also too fast, might as well go SLG

Wordlife88
17-10-2021, 11:27 AM
150 for 15-20 mins sesh also too fast, might as well go SLG

Totally agree with you

xchange
17-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Main advantage of USSC, Parklane, Orchard Tower is that you can look at a big number of the actual girls in close proximity and talk to them instead of relying on (often fake) photos for those listed on websites.

This itself save time and money

passiontea
17-10-2021, 09:16 PM
Main advantage of USSC, Parklane, Orchard Tower is that you can look at a big number of the actual girls in close proximity and talk to them instead of relying on (often fake) photos for those listed on websites.

It is like online shopping or traditional shopping. You buy online, you might not get what you pay for. But traditional, you see liao, you like liao, you can buy it straight.

aaazzz
18-10-2021, 12:42 AM

main disadvantage is after deed = chase u out and usually price is higher. SGlonely has some that offers full hour service...

Socialsocial88
18-10-2021, 09:24 AM

Spot on. At least you do not get misrepresentation.

Photo looks good but end up heavily PS. What you see if what you get.

heyumf
19-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Been there a few come for food delivery lvl 4 got a few shop got 1 time pass by saw one lady wear the uniform sibei steam

Wordlife88
19-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Seriously ??

Socialsocial88
26-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Anyone noticed a new shop at b1 near the toilet side?

Bop hair slim ML.

andy80jackson
27-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Went last night all closed except the level 4 near the escalator. She said can do quick massage but she dun provide svc. She also do facial. Not sure u bros know her. Skinny and ard middle age.

Wordlife88
27-10-2021, 10:56 PM
Went down to USSC yesterday to see Lisa, short hair Viet lady.

Almost got rejected at first, saying she has appointment and also only does facial. As I had already made the trip down, last resort for me was to say I just wanted a quick HJ. She giggled and looked relieved and quickly closed and locked the shop door. She mentioned she was still scared although I don’t look Singaporean.

Quoted me $80 for HJ and make out session fully naked and roaming. A bit pricey but experience was worth it I must say. Beautiful eyes and lips and a nice firm body. She was shy at first but got into it when I started kissing her neck and rubbing her wet pussy. All in all a great experience, hopefully she will be down for a real “facial” soon.

Bro lucky chap I went a couple of times didn't see this short hair hottie 😅.

Redjal1892
28-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Bro lucky chap I went a couple of times didn't see this short hair hottie 😅.

Haha yeah was quite lucky. Walked past and made eye contact with her at first, then went to the toilet to freshen up!

I went down around early afternoon, after lunch. Maybe you can try that timing 😂👍🏻

andy80jackson
28-10-2021, 03:34 PM
2 shops at level 4 said only facial... behind the lift one selling clothes. She said no massage or facial but I saw secret door to massage room.

Wordlife88
28-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Haha yeah was quite lucky. Walked past and made eye contact with her at first, then went to the toilet to freshen up!

I went down around early afternoon, after lunch. Maybe you can try that timing 😂👍🏻

Best is can get her contact hahaha easier to find and make appointment liao bro.

sammy6699
28-10-2021, 05:18 PM
Is there still a Lina at ussc? Last time at top level. Level 4.

Cheers

Yes...she is still there at level 4. Just came back, service is good with autoroam allowed throughout the session. Very nice gf feeling.

Redjal1892
28-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Best is can get her contact hahaha easier to find and make appointment liao bro.

Haha yeah that’s true bro. Always best to get the contact number, to avoid any wasted trip or blue balls 😂

Wordlife88
28-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Haha yeah that’s true bro. Always best to get the contact number, to avoid any wasted trip or blue balls 😂

Yes bro happen to go again maybe can ask for her contact then I can pm you lol

Redjal1892
28-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Yes bro happen to go again maybe can ask for her contact then I can pm you lol

No worries bro, I will probably return again in the near future haha

Wordlife88
28-10-2021, 08:59 PM
No worries bro, I will probably return again in the near future haha

OK bro try to get contact next time then I PM you hahahaha 😁.

andy80jackson
29-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Saw Joyce but she insist on facial only. Couldn't talk much as 1 idiotic guy was staring at us. Anyone knows the skinny petite lady from beauty station ?? #04-40 ? Got provide massage??

Socialsocial88
29-10-2021, 12:45 PM
Saw Joyce but she insist on facial only. Couldn't talk much as 1 idiotic guy was staring at us. Anyone knows the skinny petite lady from beauty station ?? #04-40 ? Got provide massage??

Joyce only takes regulars due to current situation. Better to find her for facial first and discuss further inside.

fabregas04
29-10-2021, 05:21 PM
There use to be a discrete spa with many Malay therapist near USSC. Seems like they MIA. Any lobang for Malay therapist?

awesomepossum
30-10-2021, 12:50 AM
There use to be a discrete spa with many Malay therapist near USSC. Seems like they MIA. Any lobang for Malay therapist?

I know which place you talking about. With K, G, N - miss it

andy80jackson
30-10-2021, 05:31 AM
Joyce only takes regulars due to current situation. Better to find her for facial first and discuss further inside.

Thks bro :D

careboy
30-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Any updates or info on beauty station #04-40

The lady is there for a longtime. I visited her once, years back.At that time she looks better with long hair. Very few massage shops at 4th floor during that time. Basically I think she does more on facial. Massage only sideline, no other services,not even H/J.

funny4sg
30-10-2021, 01:08 PM
I used to visit a joint @ Bukit Timah with Malay/Indo MLs. Only level 1 GQ.
If you want to find Malay therapists for full service now, good luck.

soonbeng
30-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Hi andy80jackson. I was massaged by the thin old not pretty woman in Beauty Station. No complaints about her massage. That was all. I surely do not want any other thing from her.

Glenn Miller
30-10-2021, 02:40 PM
Was there recently. The ML out a glove on one hand for HJ…weird

fabregas04
31-10-2021, 02:29 AM
I know which place you talking about. With K, G, N - miss it

To make sure we talking about same person. K stands for "have a break, have a k......" Right ? what happen to them though

awesomepossum
31-10-2021, 03:03 AM
To make sure we talking about same person. K stands for "have a break, have a k......" Right ? what happen to them though

Yes bro correct :) - i have no idea. i've tried to get in touch again but not had any luck. i enjoyed that place - not just walk in and walk out

farie
02-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Went down today, went to the toilet at lvl 1. When i was about to enter i saw an old man exiting but he u-turn when he saw me entering. He stood beside me when i peed. I quickly walked out and walk along the back alley and then walked around to the lift. That old man actually followed me and went into the lift as well.. in the lift, he asked if we could be friends as he was alone. I waved no and quickly escape when the lift reached level 3. Luckily he didn't follow. I quickly took the goods lift and exit the building via B2.

hardrod69
02-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Went down today, went to the toilet at lvl 1. When i was about to enter i saw an old man exiting but he u-turn when he saw me entering. He stood beside me when i peed. I quickly walked out and walk along the back alley and then walked around to the lift. That old man actually followed me and went into the lift as well.. in the lift, he asked if we could be friends as he was alone. I waved no and quickly escape when the lift reached level 3. Luckily he didn't follow. I quickly took the goods lift and exit the building via B2.

Bro, I had a similar experience many years back. This must have been 20 years ago!

I went to the toilet and notice this man following me. I initially didn’t think much of it until I realised he was peeping at me while I was in the cubicle. I shouted at him and came out of the cubicle. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted to be friends. I also told him “No!” straightaway and walked away quickly.

I can remember my heart was till pumping very fast that day!

aaazzz
02-11-2021, 06:00 PM

WTF? getting so daring? I encountered young chap tho. As in not old man but ya. Keep looking at me like I am some chiobu. Damn creepy

farie
04-11-2021, 08:56 AM
I know they exist and saw them afew times b4. but this the first time 1 actually followed me. I told my ml there n she said sometimes a guy would look for her and ask her to finger his ass. Not sure if it's the same guy

max50
06-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Went few days back. This place really rundown. Most ML are in their 40-50. I have walk around, manage to get 1 ml at Low floor. I try to offer 30 straight away w/o any fee. She’s fine and asking will I be fast. Lol. So bro there, it’s depending how you talk to them and nego with them.

sgcs
08-11-2021, 12:55 PM
was opposite that road long stretch having porridge. seems like weeds growing back after extermination along the stretch behind ?!

Saw one shop that stretch with 2 young viets < 25 years old, 1 yellow sort hair funky look, the other shoulder length hair. Another shop one had a slim lady in short shorts but too dark can't gauge anything else. Overall the stretch don't give me good vibes, should be chop carrot shop.

At USSC, level 2 one lady operating big shop space, level 3 2 ladies, Level 4 escalator 2 shops open, the one beside computer shop is lights on but don't see anyone. All of them very keen to engage but all of them i see unless at $80-120 rate kind of service with good massage/service i find it not worth to go for it. Rather go to the outdoor one do a foot massage + body massage by lao auntie the price seems quite all right.

BBBJLOVER
09-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Basement back alley has one looks young.....
Level 1 back alley has one full back tattoo... Not sure can do service or not...

MichaelWinn
09-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Level 1 back alley has one full back tattoo... Not sure can do service or not...

Both are prcs or viet?

BBBJLOVER
09-11-2021, 12:57 PM
Both are prcs or viet?

Basement looks Viet... Fair skin... Level 1 looks Thai... Brown skin...

Loveforlove
09-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Actually the basement is L1. Entrance is L2.
L1 back alley shop name R*** has 2 ML, both PRC.

yl9570
09-11-2021, 04:55 PM
Just went recce.

Sad to say no one attracts me as compared to PL n OT.

SoftSoftRice
09-11-2021, 09:42 PM
Hearsay the old butterfly shop changed management and got new batch of ML. Any bro tried already?

farie
10-11-2021, 07:27 AM
Hearsay the old butterfly shop changed management and got new batch of ML. Any bro tried already?

When did they change? After butterfly, they become a clean shop. Got male massuse and body massage is partitions with cloth screen 'door' so can't do much either

Moira55
11-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Now basement 2 carpark entrance is close. Need take stairs to basement 1 then got guard there for safe entry.

jaywalk
11-11-2021, 05:57 PM
Basement looks Viet... Fair skin... Level 1 looks Thai... Brown skin...

Level 1?got thai ah... How to identify bro.. Thanks..

BBBJLOVER
11-11-2021, 07:12 PM
Level 1?got thai ah... How to identify bro.. Thanks..

Thai skin colour... Not confirm though.. .

Zzz59
12-11-2021, 08:48 AM

Hmm..shall go back to this place and take a look..

jaywalk
14-11-2021, 05:06 PM

She has many flowers and decorations inside shop. Walked past few times she seem interesting as she did looked back. But I don't dare ask...

jaywalk
14-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Never never try level 1 1 tall and 1 short PRC. Unless you wan to be Robert like me.. 😢

Not basement. Front shop. Not back alley.

heyumf
16-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Opposite uss got ml shop anyone try b4?

Zzz59
18-11-2021, 06:40 PM
She has many flowers and decorations inside shop. Walked past few times she seem interesting as she did looked back. But I don't dare ask...

Went yesterday and she decline to accept customer. Ended up went back to my usual anna.

jaywalk
18-11-2021, 11:25 PM
Went yesterday and she decline to accept customer. Ended up went back to my usual anna.

Thought so. She looks hot but she is running a legit business. Like some souvenir or florist delivery service. Can deliver to my house or not. Haha

lemonlaw00
19-11-2021, 12:53 AM
Entrance outside got one shop anyone try ?

Prc. Found on michat

needforboobs
19-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Entrance outside got one shop anyone try ?

Prc. Found on michat

Best not to waste your time and moolah on this lousy shop. All aunties

pighead833
22-11-2021, 07:34 AM
Thai skin colour... Not confirm though.. .

If you referring to the facial shop ..yup she a Thai . Have tried her service before. $30 for entry and 2 blue and 2 red note for full course meal. Initially she ask for 3 blue for full course. She well shaven but 2 pair of silicon head light in front.

BBBJLOVER
22-11-2021, 03:40 PM
If you referring to the facial shop ..yup she a Thai . Have tried her service before. $30 for entry and 2 blue and 2 red note for full course meal. Initially she ask for 3 blue for full course. She well shaven but 2 pair of silicon head light in front.

I see... Thks for info...

Zzz59
23-11-2021, 10:51 AM

Thanks for the info. This is level1 ya

falcon78
23-11-2021, 07:46 PM

I heard there was a raid and hope the ladies are fine. I trying to see if they have set up at other place. But so far no news. Any bros have any news?

pighead833
24-11-2021, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the info. This is level1 ya

Yup that right

Zzz59
24-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Yup that right

Thanks! Will go find this facial shop at level 1. So far level 1 back alley i tried the 2 prc. The one infront of escalator, saw 3 ladies there on last thurs evening when i walked pass. Have not tried them.

Prince Devitt
24-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Thanks! Will go find this facial shop at level 1. So far level 1 back alley i tried the 2 prc. The one infront of escalator, saw 3 ladies there on last thurs evening when i walked pass. Have not tried them.

Prince Devitt upped +51

stevenash
24-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Back from Hiatus to exchange points so I can up Good friends and bros the "2nd round"

Anyone want to exchange? *Strictly* Min 10 power to exchange please. Leave your nick so I can ups you back.

Next to Up.
dc7176, k99125, Prince Devitt, 222nge

Next to Up Second Round.
unfit, lookingaround, Hanster, Swagelock, Javabeans, bigbirdbird, kyc2110, Andrew101, Nitro Trans, meatvegelove, Havanna Slicks, sex crusader, esssinine, hamsapkwai, hccheonger, owen10, sc slayer, Rickey, wally888, SureScore, Love 6969, naka_timo, owl888, dyelook, loneyheart

Upped
kopigaogao, Javabeans, sgGem, ah rat, Orange22, kim-seng-heng, ejectjoy, masters, ly1968, Shiofukis, 4Dguru, sanuuk, hcbj, szczesny, zendra, 69sex, BBHumper, SimplyUnperfect, shctaw, acemanfred55, BroRelax, powerman881, TheSuperShinobi, TheDriverGuy, slicker69, Steventan, zeith
can add me? i just up you.:D

Walic
26-11-2021, 07:45 AM
Hello samster bros,

Went to USSC for the first time there and was rejected when the ladies said they only offered facial and nothing else. Proceed with the Lvl 3 lady shop (opposite the Buddha shop). Spent $50 for facial and ended up with nothing.

Can fellow brothers help to advice how to approach and pop the GQ? I did pop the GQ but they simply say no such services.

On a side not lvl 4 short hair PRC lady is hot! Aby idea how to approach her and damages? She always say she has appointment. Appreciate the help guys!

Socialsocial88
26-11-2021, 09:36 AM
For the ML opposite Buddha shop, you need to be recommended by a friend or existing customer to have GQ. Try to build some rapport first. Will be easier this way.

QUOTE=Walic;20959161]Hello samster bros,

Went to USSC for the first time there and was rejected when the ladies said they only offered facial and nothing else. Proceed with the Lvl 3 lady shop (opposite the Buddha shop). Spent $50 for facial and ended up with nothing.

Can fellow brothers help to advice how to approach and pop the GQ? I did pop the GQ but they simply say no such services.

On a side not lvl 4 short hair PRC lady is hot! Aby idea how to approach her and damages? She always say she has appointment. Appreciate the help guys![/QUOTE]

Redjal1892
26-11-2021, 07:45 PM
Hello samster bros,

On a side not lvl 4 short hair PRC lady is hot! Aby idea how to approach her and damages? She always say she has appointment. Appreciate the help guys!

How I got with Lisa (short hair level 4) was to step into the store, and go straight to the point and convince her that you are legit about the GQ. Just have to make her feel at ease 😉