PDA

View Full Version : Rare Encounter of the Lovely Kind

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

_AXL_
07-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Where?! PM me the details!

ktv lah... but VVIP there, so i can intro some super KC girls for u...

AXL, now you got becks sexcited

that was the whole idea...

Yeah, he's in diff class or league of his own, skeptic humour included. Hope he comes up for some air soon

i know this is gonna come out wrong, but i miss him...:p

Haha its okie...im sure despite the number of ladies swooning over YY, there would be some left for us average joes

argh!!! forgot to tell u, YY has a big appetite!!!

Well thats a desirable trait bro AXL. You aint so bad yourself, at least u managed to court chris as well as have a highly desirable and attractive wife. Think thats something that most women look for besides looks, career and char.

that is when one has nothing else to offer, so spend more time on ironing my shirts lor...

Well, I bet you spent more time being meat than poison. You know, there are some chicks who digs "Men at Work" than folks running around in suit and tie

who wears suit in SG???:confused:

Dont fret, bro....they spend more time boozeing than eyeing candies. Hence the tall tales you've been hearing are very true except the stats of the chicks. You know lah, the ego issue.

u've got that right!!! we spend more time tcss and drinking than looking at gals!

the tales here, however tall they may be, r true!!! but replace that demonic figure of chris with an elephant!!!:D

Hehehehe ...... it's alright sir , just can't wait to meet all of you wonderful guys again.

looking forward to meeting u too... cheers!;)

pluralism08
07-08-2008, 11:24 PM
I wish I also have this kinda of lovely rare encounter.:p

JWNY
07-08-2008, 11:53 PM
too bad Tomvoyeur will not be attending...:(

i BONK on his behalf...if there is a prelude to drinks......... ;)

JWNY

blackaces
08-08-2008, 02:59 AM

Hmm ktv...haha thought we were heading for pubs to tcss, booze away, at the same time free eye candy :)

Sighs ktv not really my thingy :o

argh!!! forgot to tell u, YY has a big appetite!!!

No worries even though he has a humongous appetite, he cant possibly keep his "hands" on all.There bound to be some scraps that slip his grasp.

that is when one has nothing else to offer, so spend more time on ironing my shirts lor...

Bro go and tone up my body, better than ironing clothes..cos whats impt outside is equally impt inside. Speaking of which, think i better go trim up too, put on abit of weight due to hectic work schedules.

who wears suit in SG???

Yah man especially the weather is so damn bloody hot nowadays, if i could, i would dress in short sleeves and jeans. The only time you would catch me wearing suits are when i have to attend conventions or in cold countries ;)

u've got that right!!! we spend more time tcss and drinking than looking at gals!

the tales here, however tall they may be, r true!!! but replace that demonic figure of chris with an elephant!!

Damn that hurts like a knife being stuck into your heart..sighs will i ever meet someone like chris :(

yinyang
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
...thought we were heading for pubs to tcss, booze away, at the same time free eye candy. Sighs ktv not really my thingy
Diversify? Me also newbie to things ktv... psst, hear outrageous tales on what goes on ensuite from likes of TS and becks hehehehe :p. Guess what matters is meetup, rest is as they say, up to you
...even though he has a humongous appetite, he cant possibly keep his "hands" on all.There bound to be some scraps that slip his grasp.
Mine's a case of malnutrition. Dependent on generosity of aid donors like you guys:o
i BONK on his behalf...if there is a prelude to drinks.........
For you, not just prelude but also happy ending (night cap?):p

OceanEleven
08-08-2008, 12:15 PM
too bad Tomvoyeur will not be attending...:(
i BONK on his behalf...if there is a prelude to drinks......... ;)
JWNY

Ya...you do that...plugging holes is your forte...:D

_AXL_
08-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Hmm ktv...haha thought we were heading for pubs to tcss, booze away, at the same time free eye candy

ktv is the prelude... and a clean one at that!!! how dirty can that be when it is opened in the day??? just a cheap place to soothe one's ego rather than the dick...:D

Bro go and tone up my body, better than ironing clothes..cos whats impt outside is equally impt inside. Speaking of which, think i better go trim up too, put on abit of weight due to hectic work schedules.

did that... toned up, got my wife to marry me and then stopped liao... well, no point since i've managed to con her to marry me eventually...

Damn that hurts like a knife being stuck into your heart..sighs will i ever meet someone like chris

just trying to learn from YY about humility... i dont know yr standards but if my gang sees chris in person, my reputation would go up a few notches...:p

Diversify? Me also newbie to things ktv... psst, hear outrageous tales on what goes on ensuite from likes of TS and becks hehehehe

pls lah, master!!! mass bbbjs in the ktv room has been happening for a long time liao, and i seriously dont believe u have never encountered it!!!

Mine's a case of malnutrition. Dependent on generosity of aid donors like you guys

trying to con the newbie here again huh??? bro blackaces, we were all taken in by YY, by his same ruse of underestimating him!!!:mad:

For you, not just prelude but also happy ending (night cap?)

i expect the coke can would turn up, spend a lot of time on the phone and then have to rush off... we r just tools to keep him entertain in between the time he makes his bonking bookings...:rolleyes:

Ya...you do that...plugging holes is your forte...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

beck7777
08-08-2008, 01:50 PM

Which KTV? My budget kinda tight leh... :o

birdie8819
08-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Which KTV? My budget kinda tight leh...

Me 2 !!!!! :p

_AXL_
08-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Which KTV? My budget kinda tight leh...

Me 2 !!!!! :p

i got balance 2.5 bottles...:p

u just pay yr own tips... $20/$30 for each girl.;)

beck7777
08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
i got balance 2.5 bottles...:p

u just pay yr own tips... $20/$30 for each girl.;)

I only heard of half bottle lah, 0,something bottle left lah..

You got 2.5 bottles balance.. Dont sound like someone on budget... :rolleyes:

Got local girls there? :D

birdie8819
08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
i got balance 2.5 bottles...

:eek: Hm.... should be enough for so many of us hor . :p

u just pay yr own tips... $20/$30 for each girl.

Eh .... dun wan girl can bo sit with guy got tips to collect tio bo . :p

Please let me know the time and place to meet first hor . Thank You !!! :)

yinyang
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Hm.... should be enough for so many of us hor
Our expert cognac connoisseur.. (after 2nd btl, can tell diff?):p
expect the coke can would turn up, spend a lot of time on the phone and then have to rush off... we r just tools to keep him entertain in between the time he makes his bonking bookings...
Add: pocketful of rubbers.. his mantra is: never leave home without rubber. Truth be told, he bailed me out once:o
..plugging holes is your forte...
Also moonlighting as plumber :p

OceanEleven
08-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Also moonlighting as plumber :p
Well, the problem is that plumber fix leaks, but he leaks....:D

WRX_STI
09-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Add: pocketful of rubbers.. his mantra is: never leave home without rubber. Truth be told, he bailed me out once:o

+ the 2 featherlite ultima today 3 times already liao bro :D

bro ocean and yy can verify if cokey has a wild libido? :p

blackaces
09-08-2008, 04:33 AM
ktv is the prelude... and a clean one at that!!! how dirty can that be when it is opened in the day??? just a cheap place to soothe one's ego rather than the dick

haha ok wait till i see then i know how "clean" it is.

did that... toned up, got my wife to marry me and then stopped liao... well, no point since i've managed to con her to marry me eventually...

Well look what 4 years of marriage did to me, put on 7kgs which im desperately trying to shed eversince..even my face has also puff up sighs.

just trying to learn from YY about humility... i dont know yr standards but if my gang sees chris in person, my reputation would go up a few notches...:p

Am sure chris was a babe, so is your wife. Nah my standards very simple, as long she is sweet looking and has a cheerful/bubbly personality, dun have to be drop dead gorgeous.

pls lah, master!!! mass bbbjs in the ktv room has been happening for a long time liao, and i seriously dont believe u have never encountered it!!!

trying to con the newbie here again huh??? bro blackaces, we were all taken in by YY, by his same ruse of underestimating him!!!

Nah i never underestimate YY bro, you can say that im aware of his powerful "kungfu" as well some other bros here i was lurking around SBF for quit awhile before deciding to sign up. :p Shall observe and watch the "jedi master" in action if given the opportunity :)

ktv got mass bbbj meh? Guess im quite outdated with the local scene

Diversify? Me also newbie to things ktv... psst, hear outrageous tales on what goes on ensuite from likes of TS and becks hehehehe. Guess what matters is meetup, rest is as they say, up to you

Mine's a case of malnutrition. Dependent on generosity of aid donors like you guys

For you, not just prelude but also happy ending (night cap?)

Bro YY, as if i believe you. haha

i got balance 2.5 bottles...

u just pay yr own tips... $20/$30 for each girl

Hmm thinking about it, better abstain from drinking too much for that day, dun wan to go later for night testing later in the evening and fuck up the whole test. Adding to that im also not really a cognac and xo guy, dunnoe why never really like the taste, prefer bacardis, vodka, gin or wines :p

Btw whats the dress code, polo and jeans can? dunwan to dress too formal, wait later go to work get curious stares haha

yinyang
10-08-2008, 12:03 AM
...put on 7kgs which im desperately trying to shed eversince..even my face has also puff up sighs.
You shd see my paunch. My lost youth:o, unlike you young studs.
.."jedi master"
I wish..:o
..dress code, polo and jeans can? dunwan to dress too formal, wait later go to work get curious stares haha
Unlax bro, just come with your armani...:p
+ the 2 featherlite ultima today 3 times already liao bro
Only consumer sampling test, before consider bulk purchase.
..verify if cokey has a wild libido?
Trick question? Err, wrong gender leh. ;)

blackaces
10-08-2008, 06:37 AM
You shd see my paunch. My lost youth, unlike you young studs.

Bro YY, you may have lost your figure and youth, but what you exclude is what most of us dun have ;)

I wish..

You are a jedi master or what i might say a "sithlord", care to take me as your padawan? :p

Unlax bro, just come with your armani...

Haha, prefer to be casual, easier for business. nah i dun really fancy armani, i prefer hugoboss though :D

JWNY
10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Trick question? Err, wrong gender leh. ;) who dares to wake up this retired one so early after National Day? Good weather for S.E.X though.... :D

See you later ;)

ps: with reagrds to AXL party...how many virgins will be deflowered? (me being the first) :o

JWNY

yinyang
10-08-2008, 02:56 PM
ps: with reagrds to AXL party...how many virgins will be deflowered? (me being the first)
Hear some go route of a "cabbage" patch job, so break cherry twice over. If keen, I can be convinced to pass on contact for a small finders fee:p

Which reminds me... do the loos only come in 2: either "chicago bulls" or "elton john"?:D

OceanEleven
12-08-2008, 12:22 PM
ps: with reagrds to AXL party...how many virgins will be deflowered? (me being the first) :o
JWNY

You mean your nostrils is it? :D

blackaces
12-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Hear some go route of a "cabbage" patch job, so break cherry twice over. If keen, I can be convinced to pass on contact for a small finders fee

Which reminds me... do the loos only come in 2: either "chicago bulls" or "elton john"?

Kinda of lost in what bro YY is saying...cabbage patch, break cherry? :D

Loos chicago bulls, elton john? :confused:

Btw where is Bro AXL, dun tell me he make appt then later MIA on us again :D

beck7777
12-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Btw where is Bro AXL, dun tell me he make appt then later MIA on us again :D

Dont say le.. I waiting also..

Dunno what that guy is doing sia..

Jio KTV make me happy then now MIA.. :mad:

_AXL_
12-08-2008, 02:22 PM
oi! i was bloody sneezing when i logged in to SBF!!! KNS!!!:p

bex, sorry u r not my 1st priority!!!:D

blackaces
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
oi! i was bloody sneezing when i logged in to SBF!!! KNS!!!:p

bex, sorry u r not my 1st priority!!!:D

haha WB Bro AXL. Tot you MIA already, but i suppose you have being busy taking care of your OC and baby. ;)

yinyang
12-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Kinda of lost in what bro YY is saying...cabbage patch, break cherry?
Loos chicago bulls, elton john?
The lowdown: Cabbage patch = hymen repair. Toilets ala elton jon/c bulls = Dilemma, gents or gay?:p

blackaces
12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
The lowdown: Cabbage patch = hymen repair. Toilets ala elton jon/c bulls = Dilemma, gents or gay?:p

haha tks for the info on the sex lingo used. ;)

Damn sianzz..starting tonite is the beginning of my 5 day torture of night testing. Dun think i will have any energy or mood to bonk in the daytime especially when im catching up with my sleep. Therefore going for a session tonite to sextify myself before the torture begins. :p

JWNY
12-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Ocean >> Thank goodness nostrils...i thought ear lobe :D

Beck >> see me next time...chia me lim kopi ok? ;)

YY >> what are you going to tell the guys next? My favourite band is Culture Club?!?!? :eek:

wrx >> bro ocean is retired. GL was 20 years back history...i was 12 then

tomvoyeur >> is there football channel on foreign land?

AXL >> you more busy than Lee Hsien Loong these days...and he's running a COUNTRY :rolleyes:

JWNY

yinyang
12-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Ocean >> Thank goodness nostrils...i thought ear lobe
Typo, he probably meant some other orifice:p
what are you going to tell the guys next? My favourite band is Culture Club?!?!?
Err, not bird thongchai meh? Or that you were coming up close to that RIP ex Queen band member?:o
..ocean is retired. GL was 20 years back history...i was 12 then
Got IC liao mah, gosh.. what a head start, right after puberty:D

JWNY
12-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Typo, he probably meant some other orifice Sigh...miss my bro too much, just called him IDD...at least he bothers to pick my call up...TomV (hmmmmm) ... AXL ... (i try not to think about it) - besides men with big, fat egos like me can't stand "rejection" ~ not erection :D
Err, not bird thongchai meh? Or that you were coming up close to that RIP ex Queen band member? Pii Bird too old...i'm more Ice Saranyu type :p
Got IC liao mah, gosh.. what a head start, right after puberty ...If not how to get first dibs with Natt Chanapa? ;)

JWNY

OceanEleven
13-08-2008, 11:48 AM
wrx >> bro ocean is retired. GL was 20 years back history...i was 12 then
JWNY

Yup, that was the first time you showed me around GL, telling me which house offer ON and showed me the FL ladyboy you lost your virginity to. :D

beck7777
13-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Beck >> see me next time...chia me lim kopi ok? ;)

JWNY

You know I will be happy to do that but you are either rushing to your FL appt, else you say meeting "friends" in GL.... :rolleyes:

Call me when you really free loh! You got my number... :D

JWNY
13-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Yup, that was the first time you showed me around GL, telling me which house offer ON and showed me the FL ladyboy you lost your virginity to. :D
Yes...no woman can have perfect shoulder blades like a man...and that husky voice as "he" blows... ;)

Correction though, that was Rowell...not GL :D

JWNY

yinyang
15-08-2008, 10:27 AM
...no woman can have perfect shoulder blades like a man...and that husky voice as "he" blows
Good lord, talk about rear door entry (exit too?):eek:

Becks and all, guess TS is unavailable tonight (no picture, no sound). Maybe he's tied up at work or home front. Or not unless he caved in to some bar/ktv floozy and gave away 2.5btls:p

blackaces
15-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Good lord, talk about rear door entry (exit too?):eek:

Becks and all, guess TS is unavailable tonight (no picture, no sound). Maybe he's tied up at work or home front. Or not unless he caved in to some bar/ktv floozy and gave away 2.5btls:p

Gosh Bro YY, i must have lost track of time during the last 3 days of nite testing, really tot that the meetup is on Sat...forgot today is 15/8 and i havent slept yet as i just came back from site..ZZZzz :(. need to catch some sleep first, Do lmk if there is any updates.

birdie8819
15-08-2008, 12:02 PM

Oh ! Ok ! It's alright we can still meet up some other time . SMS me if there's an outing cause I think I won't be coming in here more often liao - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2976732-post20560.html

OceanEleven
17-08-2008, 03:52 AM

Tied up at work? He is a pilot is it? :D

WRX_STI
17-08-2008, 07:18 PM
AXL bring us up mountain and push us dwn :(the coke for all his faults, is just flat :D

OceanEleven
19-08-2008, 02:17 PM
AXL bring us up mountain and push us dwn :(the coke for all his faults, is just flat :D

Holy smoke...all vanished without a trail...I was still half expecting a FR...:D

JWNY
19-08-2008, 11:34 PM
i was busy...contributing to the Batam economy ;)

JWNY

OceanEleven
20-08-2008, 11:13 AM
i was busy...contributing to the Batam economy ;)

JWNY

Busy selling kueh lapis? :D

JWNY
20-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Busy selling kueh lapis? :D .....could have been worse :p

JWNY

birdie8819
05-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Seems like all are so busy ........ :(

alphalaw
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
For the 1st time, I was glad that my car got turbo (like bro TD042) and I was cursing at every red light we encountered.

bro TD042 so famous sia, even story got his nick liao :p

blackaces
05-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Not really busy birdie bro, just shuttling between meetings, and work and doing some FLs in between. :cool:

Maybe we should meetup and have a drink at CQ shall we? :)

Something must have happened to Bro AXL or he really fly us aeroplane big time. :confused:

surfer888
24-09-2008, 11:10 AM
the one u r talking about with the smooth-talking and the anaconda is bro surfer888... but i suspect he is in korea having his out-of-this-world BBBJs...

In SG now... just getting damn busy. Have not been around for quite a while... glad to see that the thread is still alive.

_AXL_
24-09-2008, 12:02 PM
AXL >> you more busy than Lee Hsien Loong these days...and he's running a COUNTRY

stop insulting my wife... she prettier than the most powerful woman in asia.

Something must have happened to Bro AXL or he really fly us aeroplane big time.

sorry guys... had to fly off (only passenger, not pilot) to perform 1 last song and dance for my company... only got back mid last week. officially a bummer now. now thinking of applying to be security guard so that can watch F1 free of charge.:(

In SG now... just getting damn busy. Have not been around for quite a while... glad to see that the thread is still alive.

were the BBBJs in korea up to yr sexpectations?:D

yinyang
24-09-2008, 12:43 PM
..officially a bummer now. now thinking of applying to be security guard so that can watch F1 free of charge
Unofficially, I'm moonlighting to change tyre so we can be in cahoots (shd be more worried about my spare 1... or was it love handle?:o).
... just getting damn busy. Have not been around for quite a while... glad to see that the thread is still alive.
Good to hear you came out for some air.. :D

birdie8819
24-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Maybe we should meetup and have a drink at CQ shall we?

Sure Sure let bro _AXL_ or bro YY arrange . :p

_AXL_
24-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Unofficially, I'm moonlighting to change tyre so we can be in cahoots (shd be more worried about my spare 1... or was it love handle?

change tyre??? watched the movie "cars"???:D

so... i see u there? please help cheer bro surfer888 aka jenson button...;)

Sure Sure let bro _AXL_ or bro YY arrange.

let yy arrange. i wont have internet access cos i m going in reservist on friday.;) i will contact him as i only have his number... but i guarantee attendance cos my reservist schedule damn relak...:p

surfer888
29-09-2008, 01:19 PM
were the BBBJs in korea up to yr sexpectations?:D

Will let you know soon... going back to Middle Kingdom to compare.

jintulan
18-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Will let you know soon... going back to Middle Kingdom to compare.

just dropping in to see how you guys are doing, looks like there are lots I've missed!

Atrocious
18-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Wah!!! Damn xiong to go thru the whole thing in one sitting!! now seeing stars liaoz.... gave up at page 41 after 5 hours... good job dude.. ;)

Cheers!!!
Atro

Raidster1
18-10-2008, 10:22 PM
I have a question.

Do married man feel lonely/alone when you are with your wife? do you have feelings of loneliness when your are with wife and kids?:confused:

duguwuti
16-11-2008, 10:41 AM
I have a question.

Do married man feel lonely/alone when you are with your wife? do you have feelings of loneliness when your are with wife and kids?:confused:

yup - sometimes i do agrees with u tt's y im now in this forum - hehehehe:D

surfer888
19-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Thread dead?

randyboy73
11-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Thread dead?

Looks like it is. Bro Axl. How's life? Any updates? Married life agrees with you?

HOw's Chris doing. Bet many bros are still curious how she's coping in her life.....

loner7272
21-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Newbie loner7272 here to say hallo...AXL...i noe wat u did last summer...:p:D

beck7777
21-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Well I thought this thread was dead for so long! :D:p

loner7272
21-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Well I thought this thread was dead for so long! :D:p
I up thread so he can tell story again... :p:D

_AXL_
09-06-2016, 06:42 AM
hi there. hope this finds you well. all the best to you guys. u know who u r.