PDA

View Full Version : Rare Encounter of the Lovely Kind

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

tomvoyeur
20-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Naturally, I got BLOWN away as I was already in too DEEP.

Hope u r not LICKING ur wounds now!! :D

JWNY
20-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Hope u r not LICKING ur wounds now!! :D
thanks, there goes my breakfast bro.. :(

JWNY

OceanEleven
20-09-2007, 09:35 AM

JWNY

Quit complaining and enjoy your papaya pok pok. :D

zunbo
20-09-2007, 11:25 AM

JWNY i knoe u sad bro special one left chelsea i buy u a big crate of kilkenny :)

tomvoyeur
21-09-2007, 01:19 AM
thanks, there goes my breakfast bro..

No money to buy breakfast becoz of ur finger licking good supper some nights ago ah??? ;)

i knoe u sad bro special one left chelsea i buy u a big crate of kilkenny

If the legion of Chelsea stars decide to join Everton, I will buy u another crate LOL....:D

surfer888
21-09-2007, 10:29 AM
If the legion of Chelsea stars decide to join Everton, I will buy u another crate LOL....:D

No lah... they moving to LA Galaxy.

OceanEleven
21-09-2007, 11:31 AM

Hmmm...I thought they are coming to S-League? :D

JWNY
21-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Avram Grant will lead us to glory!!!!

JWNY

yinyang
21-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Oi, TS turning in his hibernation cave to learn of this footie slant with unsolicited publicity for chelskis and toffees:D
Avram Grant will lead us to glory!!!!
Heady russkie and jew mix?:p
More WAGs.. of posh kind?
...thought they are coming to S-League?
Shenanigans will be low key, Petain vicinity?

surfer888
21-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Hmmm...I thought they are coming to S-League? :D

Only the Special One coming here... maybe takeover Venga Boys. 1st Lesson, not worth to walkout.

tomvoyeur
22-09-2007, 05:10 PM

Yaya n soon LA Galaxy will join the EPL league...hee

beck7777
23-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Yaya n soon LA Galaxy will join the EPL league...hee

So Sillypore will win the world cup soon also?! :D

tomvoyeur
23-09-2007, 04:37 PM
So Sillypore will win the world cup soon also?!

Speaking of which, what becomes of the nation's 2010 goal of reaching the WC finals??? No further news from Mr Mah?? :D

beck7777
26-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Speaking of which, what becomes of the nation's 2010 goal of reaching the WC finals??? No further news from Mr Mah?? :D

The idea was scraped long time ago liao...

Think they will set new goal, like Goal 2100 instead? :D

tomvoyeur
28-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Think they will set new goal, like Goal 2100 instead?

Who wan to bet that Year 2100 Sillypore's PMs's surname is Lee?? ;)

beck7777
28-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Who wan to bet that Year 2100 Sillypore's PMs's surname is Lee?? ;)

No point betting... Confirm is LEE loh... :rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
28-09-2007, 12:05 PM
No point betting... Confirm is LEE loh...

Looks like we are the only 2 souls left here. Where is the TS???

OceanEleven
28-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Looks like we are the only 2 souls left here. Where is the TS???

TS is busy arranging the photo print out and eyeing OC's sis I guess. :D

yinyang
28-09-2007, 12:21 PM
...eyeing OC's sis I guess.
This must be tinted view, pretend astigmatism... else cold compress needed for black eye:p
...only 2 souls left here.
Rest waiting in the wings... wah, you 2 tcss from ill fated red dot's qualifying for world cup to politics dynasty;)

tomvoyeur
29-09-2007, 01:36 AM
This must be tinted view, pretend astigmatism... else cold compress needed for black eye

How you know he is not in hospital now nursing broken bones after striking out on his evil intent LOL...:D

Rest waiting in the wings... wah, you 2 tcss from ill fated red dot's qualifying for world cup to politics dynasty

We are trying to keep the thread warm for the eventual return of the maverick - AXL! :p

beck7777
01-10-2007, 07:58 AM
We are trying to keep the thread warm for the eventual return of the maverick - AXL! :p

He has all the warmth he got form his OC and whatever flings..

Its us who need to find warmth! :rolleyes:

yinyang
01-10-2007, 08:58 AM
..all the warmth he got form his OC and whatever flings.. Its us who need to find warmth!
Yo, rest of us suffering from malnutrition of the warm kind:p
..eventual return of the maverick - AXL!
Going on 3 weeks liao.. hope he's alright, better still make amends by buying drinks all round.:D Btw, my virgin foray to TD2/1 over the weekend. HH beers to 10 @32/2 jugs are value for money (to get sloshed) hehehe. Sorry you couldn't leave church to join us

tomvoyeur
02-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Its us who need to find warmth!

So where can I find some warmth in cold Sillypore?? :cool:

Yo, rest of us suffering from malnutrition of the warm kind

So many puyings, both official and unofficial, for u to choose from that u must be fully heated up LOL...

Going on 3 weeks liao.. hope he's alright, better still make amends by buying drinks all round. Btw, my virgin foray to TD2/1 over the weekend. HH beers to 10 @32/2 jugs are value for money (to get sloshed) hehehe. Sorry you couldn't leave church to join us

Pastor keeping a strict rein on his congregation on Sunday because of some official events going on. :o

So where will u hanging out on friday night?

beck7777
02-10-2007, 11:07 AM
So where can I find some warmth in cold Sillypore?? :cool:

Come into my arms baby! :D

tomvoyeur
03-10-2007, 01:41 AM
Come into my arms baby!

Some bros are into CIM while u r into CIA (Come in Arms). *Shudders*

Looks like you are into unconventional sexfare like our dear old surfer dude! :D

yinyang
03-10-2007, 09:11 AM
...CIM while u r into CIA (Come in Arms). *Shudders* ..unconventional sexfare
Come into my arms baby!
Do I notice a bent towards own kind?:eek: Guess, we are humouring ourselves with prolonged absence of our hero
..hanging out on friday night?
No GPS yet.. like they say in LOS, up to you (buying?) hehehe:p

surfer888
03-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Some bros are into CIM while u r into CIA (Come in Arms). *Shudders*

Looks like you are into unconventional sexfare like our dear old surfer dude! :D

Did someone mention CIM? ;)

beck7777
03-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Did someone mention CIM? ;)

How does BBM(Broke Back Mountain) sound to you? :D

tomvoyeur
04-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Do I notice a bent towards own kind? Guess, we are humouring ourselves with prolonged absence of our hero

U can stand in as our hero by posting ur escapades here. ;)

No GPS yet.. like they say in LOS, up to you (buying?) hehehe

A beer will be nice and affordable LOL.

Did someone mention CIM?

Ahem, the interested party is Beck!!Dun hunt down the wrong traget LOL.

How does BBM(Broke Back Mountain) sound to you?

U can get both, BBM and CIM, from surfer dude! :D

beck7777
04-10-2007, 08:43 AM
U can get both, BBM and CIM, from surfer dude! :D

I still prefer females... :D

OceanEleven
18-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Anyone knows where the TS is?:confused:

yinyang
18-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Anyone knows where the TS is?
Wish I knew too.:confused: Smsed him weeks back..but no response (cheonging phone, no longer in use?:confused: ). Added me to his MSN, but never see him online (on rare occassion I go online myself).

Maybe he's working on another masterpiece.. 1 for the road, before his curfew?

tomvoyeur
19-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Maybe he's working on another masterpiece.. 1 for the road, before his curfew?

First AXL then stoney, looks like the SBF heavyweights r all dropping like flies. Makes me wonder whether the aliens have abducted our heros....:cool:

surfer888
19-10-2007, 10:51 AM
First AXL then stoney, looks like the SBF heavyweights r all dropping like flies. Makes me wonder whether the aliens have abducted our heros....:cool:

Property Moving, Stocks moving, Q3 just over, preparing for Year end, Exam Fever. Its that time of the year for lots of people.

Rest assured its going to be more crowded soon... school holidays on the way.

OceanEleven
19-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Property Moving, Stocks moving, Q3 just over, preparing for Year end, Exam Fever. Its that time of the year for lots of people.

Rest assured its going to be more crowded soon... school holidays on the way.

Seems like only the few "Feather Lightweight" fellas like us still lurking around here. ;)

yinyang
19-10-2007, 12:07 PM
..only the few "Feather Lightweight" fellas like us still lurking around here.
No standing ovation by audience, with stage lead role missing liao. :p
..more crowded soon
Maybe after his sabbatical, he pops up with bigger bang! Busy stretch for some indeed, with positive macros
..dropping like flies. Makes me wonder whether the aliens have abducted our heros....
Clutches of chabors from Venus (but we from Mars what..) :p

Devil73
19-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Bro YY, very the free hor? hehehehe...:D

yinyang
19-10-2007, 01:10 PM
..very the free hor? hehehehe...
Same for you.. your leg (not 3rd 1 hor) OK liao? Can go dancing tomorrow (you know where) and play football after boh?:p

pfingo
19-10-2007, 01:28 PM
no erotic story? :)

yinyang
19-10-2007, 02:42 PM
no erotic story?
Await YOURS leh. Or is your problem too many to pen down? We not fussy 1.. hehehe:o

beck7777
19-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Damn.. I still waiting for AXL to intro me his CO's sister! :mad:

sober
21-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Bro AXL,

Very nice story, one of the best I've read in SBF and not to mention longest... lolx.... Just finished reading it after 2 nites.... Will be waiting for the next installment ;) Cheers@!

tomvoyeur
21-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Damn.. I still waiting for AXL to intro me his CO's sister!

Y u so eager to call him bro-in-law??? Btw how many sisters does the CO have? :D

OceanEleven
21-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Y u so eager to call him bro-in-law??? Btw how many sisters does the CO have? :D

Hoi!!! Dont jump queue..OK. :D

tomvoyeur
21-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Hoi!!! Dont jump queue..OK.

I m not coz I should be the 1st one in the queue. :D

Devil73
21-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Same for you.. your leg (not 3rd 1 hor) OK liao? Can go dancing tomorrow (you know where) and play football after boh?

My leg ok liao....can dancing liao...Play football??? ask me play meat balls still can lah...hehehehehe:D:p

Devil73
21-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Damn.. I still waiting for AXL to intro me his CO's sister!

Sikali Bro AXL intro his CO's sister to me....hehehehehe:D:p

beck7777
22-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Shoo! That guy promised to intro me liao! :mad:
You guys go find other sisters! :D

Devil73
22-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Shoo! That guy promised to intro me liao!

Oh really? How come I don't know leh....hehehehehe:D:p

yinyang
22-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Shoo! That guy promised to intro me liao!
You guys go find other sisters!
Y u so eager to call him bro-in-law???
Stay cool, gents. How about his favourite male cousin. The very bfe 1. Still family:p

tomvoyeur
23-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Stay cool, gents. How about his favourite male cousin. The very bfe 1. Still family

Cant u see we leave him for u!! Save the best for u LOL... :D

_AXL_
15-12-2007, 02:23 PM
hi guys, it has been a long time.

no other threads to tcss, so reactivate this thread. please dont be offended by our tcss... but if u really do, then ignore this thread. if u really feel so vehemently against that, my points are yours for the zapping.

for those bros/sis looking for further development, thank you for your interest and your compliments. but, no more liao... I just ROMed last week and has already retired from commercial sex. so, unless u want to read in detail how i lick CO (promoted) pussy during her period, nothing worth mentioning anymore. However, if yinyang starts his own encounters... :p

No standing ovation by audience, with stage lead role missing liao.

it was a time for you to stand up and be counted... alas, u were too selfish (or lazy???) to share your sexploits... haiz...

to make it more interesting, why dont i intro my sis-in-law to you guys all at once, so that i can sit back and watch WWIII?

pre-qualification: unless u guys look like the recent golden horse best-actor winner, my SIL should be enough to make u go to war for...:D

Stay cool, gents. How about his favourite male cousin. The very bfe 1. Still family

Hail, my light in the darkness, my dearest crown prince!!! I will make sure i reserve the bfe one for u... kekeke...

JWNY
15-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Long time no see bro...any nice girls for me? (sorry, i like to CUM to the POINT :D)

JWNY

yinyang
15-12-2007, 09:38 PM
...dont be offended by our tcss... if u really feel so vehemently against that, my points are yours for the zapping.
Ahhh, now some got avenue for tcss liao.. no need for this wondering soul, tip toeing. Thank goodness, ass still intact from shrapnel:o
...but, no more liao... I just ROMed last week and has already retired from commercial sex..
Last alamo, new meaning to cxxk not die standing? Snidey humour asides, may your labour of love bear bountiful fruit :)
However, if starts his own encounters... it was a time for you to stand up and be counted... alas, u were too selfish (or lazy???) to share your sexploits...
This late bloomer's still groping around, so cannot hold candle to yours. Always relegated to just being the lowly stage prompter, in the wings
Hail, my light in the darkness, my dearest crown prince!!! I will make sure i reserve the bfe one for u... kekeke...
Choi! Kill the competition who may harbour latent gender preferences:p

tomvoyeur
17-12-2007, 03:04 AM
hi guys, it has been a long time.

It has indeed been a long time...Glad to see that u have now embarked on a new direction in life. :)

temperance
17-12-2007, 05:29 AM
Hey _AXL_,

It seems like it was only yesterday when we were 'acquainted' on 'The one you marry, is not the one you love most'. Yet in reality, it's been so long. Your wounds are healed and you're good as new. 'Revenge' has been exacted on your lousy ex.

Congrats on finally stepping into the 'tomb of love'.
May your wish for a Rat baby come true. :)

Last but not least, everlasting bliss and happiness.

PS: I'm SooOOooOooOooOoOo jealous!!!!!!
BoooHoooo...... When am I going to meet my One????? :(

beck7777
17-12-2007, 07:45 AM
to make it more interesting, why dont i intro my sis-in-law to you guys all at once, so that i can sit back and watch WWIII?

Since when that was the plan?! :eek::mad:

_AXL_
17-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Long time no see bro...any nice girls for me? (sorry, i like to CUM to the POINT)

JWNY

tot u like to CUM, didnt know u graduated to being able to CUM to the point!!! how big is the point anyway??? so accurate ah???

Ahhh, now some got avenue for tcss liao.. no need for this wondering soul, tip toeing. Thank goodness, ass still intact from shrapnel

time for u to take the lead already... too swarmed at work!!! damn, never worked so hard in my life...

This late bloomer's still groping around, so cannot hold candle to yours. Always relegated to just being the lowly stage prompter, in the wings

ellen degeneres (wrong spelling, i guess) was warming up audiences for close to 15 years before she got her break... if u dont try, u wouldnt know... fyi, she makes something like USD 200 mil a year...

conclusion: anxiously awaiting your sordid recollections...

It has indeed been a long time...Glad to see that u have now embarked on a new direction in life.

glad to know that u r still drinking yourself to death... well, at least not dead.. :p

Hey _AXL_,

It seems like it was only yesterday when we were 'acquainted' on 'The one you marry, is not the one you love most'. Yet in reality, it's been so long. Your wounds are healed and you're good as new. 'Revenge' has been exacted on your lousy ex.

no revenge needed... unless moving on and end up happy is...

Congrats on finally stepping into the 'tomb of love'.
May your wish for a Rat baby come true.

trying very hard for that... busy damn busy at work!

When am I going to meet my One?????

when u stop wasting time on undeserving people...:rolleyes:

Since when that was the plan?!

trying to learn from my boss... at throwing curve balls, that is...

OceanEleven
17-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Wow!! Been a while missing in action but reappeared with a loud bang with the “rampaging” of fellow brothers, snipe and straight to the point. Seems that marriage re-sculpt a new man out of you, following the vows made meekly and dutifully. Allow me to propose a toast to you moving up to another level of manhood. Cheerios bro!!! :)

yinyang
17-12-2007, 12:40 PM
...marriage re-sculpt a new man out of you, following the vows made meekly and dutifully. Allow me to propose a toast to you moving up to another level of manhood.
Before he laps up your compliments.. err, just doubtful on his manhood hitting new levels:p

zunbo
17-12-2007, 01:21 PM
good time 4 new year resolution then :p

temperance
17-12-2007, 02:38 PM
no revenge needed... unless moving on and end up happy is...
Yeap... It is..... Think she probably regret what she did to you liao... BIG TIME....

trying very hard for that... busy damn busy at work!
What to do leh... Your shoes are very big to fill wor....

when u stop wasting time on undeserving people...:rolleyes:
Easy to say....... Haiz......:o

PS: You spelt Ellen Dengeneres correctly....:)

_AXL_
17-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Wow!! Been a while missing in action but reappeared with a loud bang with the “rampaging” of fellow brothers, snipe and straight to the point.

always straight as an arrow... attempting to hurt like one too... kekeke...

Seems that marriage re-sculpt a new man out of you, following the vows made meekly and dutifully.

sculpted a little man out of me, more likely...

Before he laps up your compliments.. err, just doubtful on his manhood hitting new levels

ya, new levels of low... in getting lucky with CO and sperm count! but must u tell the whole world about it???:(

good time 4 new year resolution then

u wanna start the ball rolling???

What to do leh... Your shoes are very big to fill wor...

size 42 very big meh???

Easy to say....... Haiz......

easy to do too... so long as u dont think too much, just go and do it!!!

PS: You spelt Ellen Dengeneres correctly

PS: u didnt...:p

sorry, couldnt resist it...

tomvoyeur
18-12-2007, 04:20 AM
glad to know that u r still drinking yourself to death... well, at least not dead..

Hey, been cutting down on my drinking liao leh...Really not much parties invitation for me nowadays. Think I should go for an urgent cosmetic surgery on both face and wallet now. :)

yinyang
18-12-2007, 04:20 PM
...Really not much parties invitation for me nowadays. Think I should go for an urgent cosmetic surgery on both face and wallet now.
The latter wins hands down, not that you need a nose job:p

tomvoyeur
19-12-2007, 03:13 AM
The latter wins hands down, not that you need a nose job

Thanks for the timely reminder, big boss!! Will relate this to my boss very soon!! Hehehe...

_AXL_
19-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey, been cutting down on my drinking liao leh...Really not much parties invitation for me nowadays. Think I should go for an urgent cosmetic surgery on both face and wallet now.

really ah??? hard to believe leh...

think u need to go for character makeover instead... so that u can get a nice girl instead!

ok, ok... u will end up single for life cos there r no more nice girls around...:p

The latter wins hands down, not that you need a nose job

why cant u just be honest for a change???:D

tomvoyeur
20-12-2007, 12:54 PM
ok, ok... u will end up single for life cos there r no more nice girls around...

Maybe not in sg but I will scout the world to sample the dishes, just to know if they r out there...:p

Derelict
21-12-2007, 10:35 AM
How in hell did I miss this thread!! Grats on a good writeup and most definately a sex-citing read. :D

beck7777
21-12-2007, 11:44 AM
why cant u just be honest for a change???:D

Cause you're not too honest yourself either!

You told me you gonna intro OC sister to me and me alone! :mad:

_AXL_
22-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Maybe not in sg but I will scout the world to sample the dishes, just to know if they r out there...

scout the world all u like... just dont get eaten up instead!!!

How in hell did I miss this thread!! Grats on a good writeup and most definately a sex-citing read.

nah... how can we lesser writers be worth your time and day? good to know that u r back!!! any chance of free tix for the SG GP next year???:p

Cause you're not too honest yourself either!

You told me you gonna intro OC sister to me and me alone!

firstly, i would have starved to death long ago if i was in an honest job...

secondly, good things must share mah... does that mean u r unwilling to share good lobangs with bros here???:rolleyes:

beck7777
22-12-2007, 05:36 PM
firstly, i would have starved to death long ago if i was in an honest job...

secondly, good things must share mah... does that mean u r unwilling to share good lobangs with bros here???:rolleyes:

You lie for survival, fine...

And some lobangs are too good to be shared! :p

tomvoyeur
23-12-2007, 01:57 AM
You told me you gonna intro OC sister to me and me alone!

Forget it man! I bet he has better plans for her - in his bedroom!!! :D

nah... how can we lesser writers be worth your time and day? good to know that u r back!!! any chance of free tix for the SG GP next year???

....any chance of getting a key to Lewis Hamilton's motor room?? :p

yinyang
23-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Forget it man! I bet he has better plans for her - in his bedroom!!!
Tommy, wah you don't mince any words. Threading on thin ice leh.. but I can understand a dispossesed man is an angry 1.:p

OceanEleven
23-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Forget it man! I bet he has better plans for her - in his bedroom!!! :D

Dust settled, case closed, stamped and chop.....;)

tomvoyeur
24-12-2007, 01:34 AM
but I can understand a dispossesed man is an angry 1.

A dispossesed and horny man is a dangerous animal! :D

Dust settled, case closed, stamped and chop.....

So u wan to take on the law suit - Bros of SBF vs AXL 2007. :p

beck7777
24-12-2007, 08:53 AM
A dispossesed and horny man is a dangerous animal!

Come to think of it, I have yet to find a moment that bro AXL is not horny.. :rolleyes:

Forever telling me his evil tots on his sis-in-law... :mad:

_AXL_
24-12-2007, 10:20 AM
You lie for survival, fine...

And some lobangs are too good to be shared!

for survival, i dont need to lie... i lie cos i want to enjoy the better things in life!!! damn, now i feel like an FL, selling my soul for material gains...:p

Forget it man! I bet he has better plans for her - in his bedroom!!!

harlo harlo... i would never make plans for her in my bedroom hor!!! well, unless CO gives the green light... hmm, that would be a nice xmas present...

....any chance of getting a key to Lewis Hamilton's motor room??

finally coming out of the closet, gaylord???

Tommy, wah you don't mince any words. Threading on thin ice leh.. but I can understand a dispossesed man is an angry 1.

dispossessed somemore ah... u all r watching too much footy liao!!!

So u wan to take on the law suit - Bros of SBF vs AXL 2007.

lawyers vs me??? liar vs liar???

Come to think of it, I have yet to find a moment that bro AXL is not horny...

Forever telling me his evil tots on his sis-in-law...

got lah... was i horny (tot i was very serious...) when i told u about what happened to your little crush??? so that time, i actually came across as seriously horny siboh???:confused:

beck7777
24-12-2007, 02:53 PM
got lah... was i horny (tot i was very serious...) when i told u about what happened to your little crush??? so that time, i actually came across as seriously horny siboh???:confused:

OK give you credit for it, but thats like once a blue moon... :rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
25-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Forever telling me his evil tots on his sis-in-law...

Guess I need to step up and protect his sis-in-law from this monster!!! Down with evil AXL!! :p

damn, now i feel like an FL, selling my soul for material gains...

FL!!! Ahem, u sure got biz boh??? kekeke

finally coming out of the closet, gaylord???

No la! Me waiting for bimbos to give me a free ride when they gate crash his room ma....I think we sort of look alike LOL...

lawyers vs me??? liar vs liar???

Nope. Good vs Evil!! ;)

yinyang
25-12-2007, 09:43 AM
..Forever telling me his evil tots on his sis-in-law...
unless CO gives the green light... hmm, that would be a nice xmas present...
Appalled at such near incestous thoughts.. make amends by allowing blue bros beck and tom their lucky break:p
..feel like an FL, selling my soul for material gains...
Sucess begets sucess. ;)

_AXL_
26-12-2007, 09:50 AM
OK give you credit for it, but thats like once a blue moon...

so... dont say never!!!:p

Guess I need to step up and protect his sis-in-law from this monster!!! Down with evil AXL!!

me monster??? look who's talking...

FL!!! Ahem, u sure got biz boh??? kekeke

hmm... coming to think of it, i think i probably would get quite a few competitors who would pay big bucks just to vent their inadequacies on me should such an opportunity arises.

I think we sort of look alike LOL...

early morning already insulting me, saying that i look like shite!!!

Nope. Good vs Evil!!

now... i would be honoured if i m so evil that i make lawyers appear nice...:rolleyes:

Appalled at such near incestous thoughts..

nowhere near your pervasion...

Sucess begets sucess.

no wonder me still loser...

beck7777
26-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Bro AXL, cut things short...

When you arrange to let me meet your sis-in-law? :mad:

tomvoyeur
27-12-2007, 02:00 AM
hmm... coming to think of it, i think i probably would get quite a few competitors who would pay big bucks just to vent their inadequacies on me should such an opportunity arises....

Sounds more like enemies...:p

When you arrange to let me meet your sis-in-law?

Wow Mr Beck, u r really persistent LOL...Isetan Scotts seems like the fave haunt for korean and jap milf so do pop by to see if u can catch a glimpse of beauty whose sister marry a beast...:p

beck7777
27-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Wow Mr Beck, u r really persistent LOL...

He promised me then he better keep to his words! :mad:

_AXL_
27-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Bro AXL, cut things short...

When you arrange to let me meet your sis-in-law?

when i have the time lah... if u dont realise already that i m swarmed at work these days, unlike u. we lesser mortals actually have to work for a living, u know?

Sounds more like enemies...

give them the benefit of doubt mah...:p

Wow Mr Beck, u r really persistent LOL...

more of a pestilence, actually...

Isetan Scotts seems like the fave haunt for korean and jap milf so do pop by to see if u can catch a glimpse of beauty whose sister marry a beast...

CO likes great world better...

He promised me then he better keep to his words!

harlo harlo... u all painted me to be worse than lawyers already!!! u ever see lawyers having any conscience??? then why the hell do i need to keep my promise???

maybe if someone is willing to contribute substantially to my wedding dinner fund, then different story lor... hmm, does the bidding system work in sbf???:D

tomvoyeur
28-12-2007, 03:15 AM
CO likes great world better...

I agree its a nice haunt for tai tais. Guess she is now promoted to that league now.

Btw, y do u keep Mr Beck from Miss Posh? Just let the fellow has his splash and go LOL...:D

Derelict
02-01-2008, 10:33 AM
nah... how can we lesser writers be worth your time and day? good to know that u r back!!! any chance of free tix for the SG GP next year???:p

Man... am I the only one having problem logging on? Tried to log on to the Adult Discussions almost every alternate days but to no avail. Until today that is. Lets hope it stick this way.

I will see what I can do about the Singapore tickets but I am almost certain for the extra tix for the Malaysian GP this year till 2015. Lawl.

beck7777
02-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Btw, y do u keep Mr Beck from Miss Posh? Just let the fellow has his splash and go LOL...:D

Cos he wanna keep everything to himself!

Selfish #@!$#^%$%^# :mad:

mike38
02-01-2008, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Derelict;2499259]Man... am I the only one having problem logging on? Tried to log on to the Adult Discussions almost every alternate days but to no avail. Until today that is. Lets hope it stick this way.

The reason is school holiday mah!
Since school reopen there is no problem logging right.
I also having problems logging and finally give up.

_AXL_
04-01-2008, 07:19 PM
I agree its a nice haunt for tai tais. Guess she is now promoted to that league now.

she promoted to tai-tai and i demoted!!! why else m i working like a dog these days???

Btw, y do u keep Mr Beck from Miss Posh? Just let the fellow has his splash and go LOL...

previously, timing not right lah... and now, new opportunity knocked... what u think of the bidding system???:p

and what u mean??? that beck is actually the lay-vid buay-gan ah???

Man... am I the only one having problem logging on? Tried to log on to the Adult Discussions almost every alternate days but to no avail. Until today that is. Lets hope it stick this way..

heng ah... no time to log on these days, so no idea... kekeke...

I will see what I can do about the Singapore tickets but I am almost certain for the extra tix for the Malaysian GP this year till 2015. Lawl

aiyoh... the SG GP is the one i want to see, cos no more $$$ to fly or purchase petrol to drive up to sepang liao!!! SG no need to travel but cant afford the hotel rooms... and my office building is too low to view... probably can only hear the banshee screams but cannot see shit!!!

Cos he wanna keep everything to himself!

Selfish #@!$#^%$%^#

look who's talking!!! u got share when u got lobang to go shopping with the chiobu??? KNS!!!:D

yinyang
05-01-2008, 12:03 AM
...why else m i working like a dog these days???
Every dog has HIS day:p

Devil73
05-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Every dog has HIS day:p

Old ginger still haven't koon huh? hahahaha...:D:p

yinyang
05-01-2008, 12:33 PM
..still haven't koon huh? hahahaha..
Sleep talking... opps, posting. Kns, looong time no come in and wake me up? :p

Devil73
05-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Sleep talking... opps, posting. Kns, looong time no come in and wake me up? :p

ya lor....recently quite busy...hahahahaa...:D

_AXL_
05-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Every dog has HIS day

my days are over!!! now paying the price of having to be like a dog for the rest of my days...:p

Old ginger still haven't koon huh? hahahaha...

old man no need to sleep that much one... else later cannot wake up liao...

Sleep talking... opps, posting. Kns, looong time no come in and wake me up?

why long time no post but points keep going up hah???:confused:

ya lor....recently quite busy...hahahahaa...

busy with??? got the china gal already??? or need me to warm her up for u??? hahaha...

OceanEleven
05-01-2008, 04:40 PM
busy with??? got the china gal already??? or need me to warm her up for u??? hahaha...

A classics example of leopard failing to change its spots, lights may be dimmed but the prowling eyes are still functioning at its best. Once used to lay traps for prey but now gained access for higher level – kill on sight. Hmmm…marriage does have its advantages…:cool:

beck7777
05-01-2008, 07:18 PM
and what u mean??? that beck is actually the lay-vid buay-gan ah???

look who's talking!!! u got share when u got lobang to go shopping with the chiobu??? KNS!!!:D

I didnt say so...

AND I didnt have your contacts that time, how to share the loang with you?! :D

tomvoyeur
07-01-2008, 03:15 AM
previously, timing not right lah... and now, new opportunity knocked... what u think of the bidding system???

Good idea but with strong demand from Mr Beck, I doubt anyone else can lay a hand on ur pdt LOL. :p

AND I didnt have your contacts that time, how to share the loang with you?!

AXL is out till divorce bells rung, so pls fwd all lobangs to me for safekeeping! :D

beck7777
07-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Good idea but with strong demand from Mr Beck, I doubt anyone else can lay a hand on ur pdt LOL.

AXL is out till divorce bells rung, so pls fwd all lobangs to me for safekeeping!

Well I'm fine with bidding if bro AXL insist but I'm out then, cause I will never treat her sis-in-law as a piece of good.. We're not in ebay you know! :D

As for lobangs, all mine come from bro AXL, so better check with him.. :D

yinyang
07-01-2008, 09:12 AM
..if bro AXL insist but I'm out then, cause I will never treat her sis-in-law as a piece of good.. We're not in ebay you know!
Wah with with such honourable position, you sure be the front runner for this prized trophy. Tommy, better think of something new.. quick!:p

OceanEleven
07-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Wah with with such honourable position, you sure be the front runner for this prized trophy. Tommy, better think of something new.. quick!:p

Hush ...hush...war is waging and we are sitting by with pop corns in our hands. :D

tomvoyeur
08-01-2008, 03:45 AM
As for lobangs, all mine come from bro AXL, so better check with him..

See see...Told u AXL is a GOOD man LOL. :D

Tommy, better think of something new.. quick!

PLP motion in full swing now!!!! :p

Hush ...hush...war is waging and we are sitting by with pop corns in our hands.

Make love not war!!!

But if there is no love then men can only war!!! keke

_AXL_
08-01-2008, 02:31 PM
A classics example of leopard failing to change its spots, lights may be dimmed but the prowling eyes are still functioning at its best. Once used to lay traps for prey but now gained access for higher level – kill on sight. Hmmm…marriage does have its advantages…

harlo... me just providing a service to a buddy here!!! I dont offer that to everyone, u know? me got discerning tastes... :p

I didnt say so...

but, but, but... wif yr nick and yr obsession with victoria's fake boobs, i cant help but to wonder... when i first saw yr nick in the pool thread, i was wondering if "this joker" (u lah!!!) was in the wrong thread...

AND I didnt have your contacts that time, how to share the loang with you?!

sorry hor... u had my contact then liao!!! dont bluff uncle when it comes to remembering good lobangs...

Good idea but with strong demand from Mr Beck, I doubt anyone else can lay a hand on ur pdt LOL.

yo, if u dont come in and bid, then i will have to get a few "extras" actors to come in and bid on my behalf liao!!! perceived demand, u know that concept??? kekeke...

AXL is out till divorce bells rung, so pls fwd all lobangs to me for safekeeping!

CHOY!!!!!!!!!!

me still can receive good lobangs, ok??? so thanks, but no thanks.

Well I'm fine with bidding if bro AXL insist but I'm out then, cause I will never treat her sis-in-law as a piece of good.. We're not in ebay you know!

u r full of shit!!! u might as well say u would sell yr car and bid the highest, then set her free!!! while u r at it, go get a law degree...

As for lobangs, all mine come from bro AXL, so better check with him..

my lobangs come in by the bucketloads, when YY rejects their advances. i usually just follow behind YY, console the babes rejected by YY and get their numbers for future reference... anyone who wants lobangs can take over me, cos i m really too busy at work these days to be doing volunteer counselling work...:D

yinyang
08-01-2008, 02:57 PM
..my lobangs come in by the bucketloads, when rejects their advances. i usually just follow behind, console the babes rejected by and get their numbers for future reference... really too busy at work these days to be doing volunteer counselling work..
Kns, only lobang seems to be my pocket (plenty holes):o

Your voluntary work is euphemism for hand me downs (aka discards)?

Horny jokes aside, when's your red letter day? :D

OceanEleven
08-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Horny jokes aside, when's your red letter day? :D

Wonder will there be a table for us?:D

Derelict
09-01-2008, 10:23 AM
aiyoh... the SG GP is the one i want to see, cos no more $$$ to fly or purchase petrol to drive up to sepang liao!!! SG no need to travel but cant afford the hotel rooms... and my office building is too low to view... probably can only hear the banshee screams but cannot see shit!!!

I will see what I can do my dear friend.

beck7777
09-01-2008, 10:23 AM
but, but, but... wif yr nick and yr obsession with victoria's fake boobs, i cant help but to wonder... when i first saw yr nick in the pool thread, i was wondering if "this joker" (u lah!!!) was in the wrong thread...

sorry hor... u had my contact then liao!!! dont bluff uncle when it comes to remembering good lobangs...

u r full of shit!!! u might as well say u would sell yr car and bid the highest, then set her free!!! while u r at it, go get a law degree...

Nothing wrong with my nick and since when I was obsessed with fake boobs?!

Well I guess I did have your contact but you were just too busy... PLUS! aren't you supposed to find me when you come to Tuas?!

And why should I get a law degree?? :confused:

_AXL_
09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Kns, only lobang seems to be my pocket (plenty holes)

kns!!! now humility in vogue hah???

Your voluntary work is euphemism for hand me downs (aka discards)?

ya, yr hand me downs...

Horny jokes aside, when's your red letter day?

Wonder will there be a table for us.

u can pow at least $200 ang pow each???:p

right now, my wedding dinner invitation list consists mainly of suckers... mainly people who cannot lose face (read: relatives! and major clients, and of course, not forgetting my boss...)

u r a dear friend indeed!!! but no pressure, ya? me just acting cheapo here... hotels really ex lah... hahaha...

Nothing wrong with my nick and since when I was obsessed with fake boobs?!

no meh??? u obsessed with victoria beckham what...

Well I guess I did have your contact but you were just too busy... PLUS! aren't you supposed to find me when you come to Tuas?!

oh yes... when i bring my car for servicing, right??? CO did that for me leh... so no chance... next servicing lor... kekeke... this one, my fault...

And why should I get a law degree??

since u r such a liar and so full of shit, i reckoned u should really make some $$$ while u r at it...:D

alligator
09-01-2008, 11:09 AM

Bro derelict, you got lobang ???

beck7777
09-01-2008, 12:18 PM
u can pow at least $200 ang pow each???:p

no meh??? u obsessed with victoria beckham what...

since u r such a liar and so full of shit, i reckoned u should really make some $$$ while u r at it...

200bucks? Ok onz.. Remember to send me the invitaion!

And I was NEVER obssesed with Victoria!

And since when am I a liar?! :mad:

_AXL_
09-01-2008, 06:26 PM
200bucks? Ok onz.. Remember to send me the invitaion!

u!!! future brother-in-law only pow $200???:confused: at least also $2,888 lor...

And I was NEVER obssesed with Victoria!

ok, sorry... that was me...:p

And since when am I a liar?!

since the beginning of time... btw, u r also full of shit!!! so suited to be a lawyer... hahaha... just kidding... cheers.

yinyang
09-01-2008, 10:28 PM
sorry... that was me.
Ahhh, closet red devil wannabe for posh spice aka bones with knockers?:p

We are out of bro beck's league, and see you are not beyond ransom. Can a momento from O Trafford do? Sei ler, riled this scouser.. better scram before he pukes over Albert docks:o

beck7777
10-01-2008, 01:19 AM
u!!! future brother-in-law only pow $200???:confused: at least also $2,888 lor...

If your sis-in-law is really what you have been telling me, $2,888 is nothing if I end up being your brother-in-law

BUT

at least INTRO HER TO ME FIRST!!! :mad:

tomvoyeur
10-01-2008, 02:53 AM
yo, if u dont come in and bid, then i will have to get a few "extras" actors to come in and bid on my behalf liao!!! perceived demand, u know that concept??? kekeke...

I cant join the bidding with the sharks hovering menacingly, like Mr Beck..:p

my lobangs come in by the bucketloads, when YY rejects their advances.

YY will have me as his lap dog going forward, shoo shoo!!! kekeke

at least INTRO HER TO ME FIRST!!!

The bidding war is still on.........with only one serious bidder!!!:D

OceanEleven
10-01-2008, 09:28 AM
If your sis-in-law is really what you have been telling me, $2,888 is nothing if I end up being your brother-in-law
BUT
at least INTRO HER TO ME FIRST!!! :mad:

Muah ha ha ha....AXL still dangling the carrot....:D

yinyang
10-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Muah ha ha ha....AXL still dangling the carrot....
If your sis-in-law is really what you have been telling me, $2,888 is nothing if I end up being your brother-in-law. BUT at least INTRO HER TO ME FIRST!!!
Fierce, man.. Up the ante already.. but agree on risk assessment:p

_AXL_
11-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Ahhh, closet red devil wannabe for posh spice aka bones with knockers?

We are out of bro beck's league, and see you are not beyond ransom. Can a momento from O Trafford do? Sei ler, riled this scouser.. better scram before he pukes over Albert docks

saw posh on ellen one late nite... my my my...

u want me to burn the momento on my wedding stage??? hahaha...

BUT

at least INTRO HER TO ME FIRST!!!

cannot trust me meh???:rolleyes:

YY will have me as his lap dog going forward, shoo shoo!!! kekeke

u still sit on his lap... i m his sled dog!!!

The bidding war is still on.........with only one serious bidder!!!

yah... he is the only serious bidder cos he was the only one whom i showed CO's pic to...

Muah ha ha ha....AXL still dangling the carrot....

wah lau... anything to make some money to help cover some of the wedding costs mah...

Fierce, man.. Up the ante already.. but agree on risk assessment

i m actually quite disappointed... obviously seeing my wifey's pic wasnt good enough for becky...

OceanEleven
11-01-2008, 04:56 PM
wah lau... anything to make some money to help cover some of the wedding costs mah...

Kekeke...God bless to your "Once in a Lifetime"....:D

beck7777
11-01-2008, 07:29 PM
cannot trust me meh???

yah... he is the only serious bidder cos he was the only one whom i showed CO's pic to...
i m actually quite disappointed... obviously seeing my wifey's pic wasnt good enough for becky...

Well, I trust you but its better you do something to make my trust for you stronger...:D

AND I have seen sister that suggest nothing that they are produced from the same factory! One is and angel and the other .......................... :rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
14-01-2008, 11:49 PM
yah... he is the only serious bidder cos he was the only one whom i showed CO's pic to......

Thats the best promotion u can do for ur bidding exercise. Looks like Becky is hooked on kimchi as well.

Just saw a slew of ANA stewardess at T1. Cant make up my mind on kimchi or sushi now. Maybe both?? ;)

yinyang
15-01-2008, 08:56 AM
..Just saw a slew of ANA stewardess at T1. Cant make up my mind on kimchi or sushi now. Maybe both??
To help you with your indecision, maybe you can try papadam spiced up with chutney... dark and mysterious:p

Derelict
15-01-2008, 01:00 PM
To help you with your indecision, maybe you can try papadam spiced up with chutney... dark and mysterious:p

Dont cut this line of thought short. A few weeks ago I was invited to a close friend's wedding reception. Met his relatives. They are tall, slim with sharp features. Fair skinned and are well packaged for girls and guys alike.

I guess those lasses in the hindi movies are actually real. To the unmarried, Aishwarya Rai anyone?

yinyang
15-01-2008, 01:25 PM
...close friend's wedding reception. Met his relatives. They are tall, slim with sharp features. Fair skinned and are well packaged for girls and guys alike. I guess those lasses in the hindi movies are actually real. To the unmarried, Aishwarya Rai anyone?
Dere, can't disagree with your other spectrum. Just my cheeky dig at Tommy's oriental (frequent flyer) dilemma. The world's an oyster, more ways than 1..ooops:p

_AXL_
15-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Kekeke...God bless to your "Once in a Lifetime"....

haha... thanks!!! still blessed at the moment...

Well, I trust you but its better you do something to make my trust for you stronger...

even my mum dont trust me, u wanna trust me??? u will most likely end up kenna thrust...

AND I have seen sister that suggest nothing that they are produced from the same factory! One is and angel and the other ..........................

ya, u r right... CO is the angel, her sis... the devil!!!:cool:

Just saw a slew of ANA stewardess at T1. Cant make up my mind on kimchi or sushi now. Maybe both??

who isnt hooked on ANA stewardess??? especially now that ASS-SKEWED is employing monsters lookalikes!!! kekeke...

To help you with your indecision, maybe you can try papadam spiced up with chutney... dark and mysterious.

saw some at desker... if u game, i will pay for u, bro!!!

I guess those lasses in the hindi movies are actually real. To the unmarried, Aishwarya Rai anyone?

married ones cannot ah???:o

guys, instead of just hawking my sis-in-law which i will have to be very careful, why dont we just ask bro YY for his rejects???

yinyang
15-01-2008, 01:56 PM
..instead of just hawking my sis-in-law which i will have to be very careful, why dont we just ask bro YY for his rejects???
Deflection's can be a good diversion tactic. Kns, me your whipping boy liao ah? :p You being too kind, in all reality it's the reverse.. me as object here, akin to factory overuns:p

tomvoyeur
16-01-2008, 03:23 AM

Ahem, I m heading the entrance queue.:p

even my mum dont trust me, u wanna trust me??? u will most likely end up kenna thrust...

Ooohhh, thrusting huh....looks like AXL is heading for a bi-sexual marriage, with Becky LOL.....

who isnt hooked on ANA stewardess??? especially now that ASS-SKEWED is employing monsters lookalikes!!! kekeke...

Really regret not taking ANA when travelling to JPN last time round...Fk man...

married ones cannot ah???

U can still pay for our drinks....kekeke

guys, instead of just hawking my sis-in-law which i will have to be very careful, why dont we just ask bro YY for his rejects???

YY is keeping his oysters under armed guard. Cant get away with the loot w/o execution, or worse castration....;)

Deflection's can be a good diversion tactic. Kns, me your whipping boy liao ah? You being too kind, in all reality it's the reverse.. me as object here, akin to factory overuns

See see, PAP talk LOL...

_AXL_
17-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Deflection's can be a good diversion tactic. Kns, me your whipping boy liao ah? You being too kind, in all reality it's the reverse.. me as object here, akin to factory overuns

aiyoh... contrary to being the whipping boy, me the green-eyed monster with those recent 1st blood FRs of yours!!! but not very accurate leh...:D

and i guess i would never be able to read yr riddle-like comments, now that i m lacking in brain power... "factory overruns??? catch no ball leh... or u mean "out of specs type ah???

Ahem, I m heading the entrance queue.

why leh??? i queued up first leh...

Ooohhh, thrusting huh....looks like AXL is heading for a bi-sexual marriage, with Becky LOL.....

hello, me obsessed with posh spice, not the hubby!!! or for that matter, also not interested in that fat arse who calls himself beck7777 or jamie c, or rabbit chauffeur or whatever...

Really regret not taking ANA when travelling to JPN last time round...Fk man...

then??? u took the monsters galore airline ah???

U can still pay for our drinks....kekeke

i dont want to sound like a broken record... but if u dont realise, i m trying to save $$$ for the wedding dinner!!! so much so that i wouldnt even mind inviting guys like bro beck7777 here, just bcos he promised a $2,888 angpow!!! or was it $12,888 that he promised???;)

YY is keeping his oysters under armed guard. Cant get away with the loot w/o execution, or worse castration...

what r we waiting for then??? u scared of old security guard meh???

See see, PAP talk LOL

leopards and spots, my friend....

yinyang
17-01-2008, 06:15 PM
..never be able to read yr riddle-like comments, now that i m lacking in brain power... "factory overruns??? catch no ball leh... or u mean "out of specs type ah???
Your cranium power's not in doubt.. neither your sexual prowess. :p
dont want to sound like a broken record... wouldnt even mind inviting guys like bro beck7777 here, just bcos he promised a $2,888 angpow!!! or was it $12,888 that he promised???
Play it again, sam.
..scared of old security guard meh???
Kns, you know how to drive the proverbial knife (or was it the baton?) in:o

tomvoyeur
18-01-2008, 12:36 AM
then??? u took the monsters galore airline ah???

Like that say ur own national airline not very good leh...kekeke

i dont want to sound like a broken record... but if u dont realise, i m trying to save $$$ for the wedding dinner!!! so much so that i wouldnt even mind inviting guys like bro beck7777 here, just bcos he promised a $2,888 angpow!!! or was it $12,888 that he promised???

WARNING: But u may have to spend double the amt to protect ur bride and her sister from the evil claws of Becky. :p

what r we waiting for then??? u scared of old security guard meh???

He maybe old but he has a deadly spring in his step....Just ask his many tiraks LOL..

Kns, you know how to drive the proverbial knife (or was it the baton?) in

BATON???? Was AXL's ever that powerful?? :D

yinyang
18-01-2008, 12:21 PM
BATON???? Was AXL's ever that powerful??
I knew that didn't get past you. Kns, you have that masochistic streak in you... or just simply, voyeuristic?:p

beck7777
18-01-2008, 02:52 PM
hello, me obsessed with posh spice, not the hubby!!! or for that matter, also not interested in that fat arse who calls himself beck7777 or jamie c, or rabbit chauffeur or whatever...

i dont want to sound like a broken record... but if u dont realise, i m trying to save $$$ for the wedding dinner!!! so much so that i wouldnt even mind inviting guys like bro beck7777 here, just bcos he promised a $2,888 angpow!!! or was it $12,888 that he promised???;)

Please leave irrelevant info out of the topic..

AND WTH! Wots wrong with inviting me?! :mad:

tomvoyeur
20-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Kns, you have that masochistic streak in you... or just simply, voyeuristic?

I can only watch coz u r the one with the hands full LOL...:D

cockenadan
21-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Interesting story and it's after effects is also good. :)

_AXL_
21-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Your cranium power's not in doubt.. neither your sexual prowess.

oh, thank you for the compliment!!! but then again, u dont know me... only left with a cavity where my brain was and since when i had any sexual powess???:confused:

Kns, you know how to drive the proverbial knife (or was it the baton?) in

kns, u mistook me for surfer dude already lah!!!

Like that say ur own national airline not very good leh...kekeke

i was taught from young to tell the truth...

WARNING: But u may have to spend double the amt to protect ur bride and her sister from the evil claws of Becky.

no lah... i will just employ the old security guard!!! hahaha... but then again, the old security guard is 10X more dangerous than becky!!! and why r we calling him becky??? he seems a lil sensitive these days... maybe cannot take our 'harmless' jokes...

He maybe old but he has a deadly spring in his step....Just ask his many tiraks LOL..

spring in his step???!!! damn, his tiraks only told me that he is a thrusty fellow...

BATON???? Was AXL's ever that powerful??

case of mistaken identity... slevin kelevra effect...

I knew that didn't get past you. Kns, you have that masochistic streak in you... or just simply, voyeuristic?

check out his nick and u will know...

Please leave irrelevant info out of the topic..

so u giving me license to tell the whole world the relevant info, like the fact that u can dance as well as baby spice???:D

AND WTH! Wots wrong with inviting me?!

nothing wrong with inviting u ah... since u got car, better for u to be one of the bros so that u can ferry some of the sisters of my wifey... swee boh???

but u must promise me not to lose your temper like u just didand if necessary, take those relaxants the nice doctors at hougang chalet passed to u...:D

Interesting story and it's after effects is also good.

after effects??? bro, dont scare me leh...

cockenadan
21-01-2008, 11:59 AM
hahaa...i don't screw men one...;)

the after effect is you screwing all other ppl...hahahah:D

cockenadan
21-01-2008, 12:05 PM
after effects??? bro, dont scare me leh...

Don't worry lah bro! i'm not into men..:rolleyes:The after effects i meant was the screwing you have been doing to others.:p

beck7777
21-01-2008, 12:07 PM
so u giving me license to tell the whole world the relevant info, like the fact that u can dance as well as baby spice???

nothing wrong with inviting u ah... since u got car, better for u to be one of the bros so that u can ferry some of the sisters of my wifey... swee boh???

but u must promise me not to lose your temper like u just didand if necessary, take those relaxants the nice doctors at hougang chalet passed to u...

Now, where you hear the I dance like baby spice?! :rolleyes:

Well, sending your wife sisters sounds good to me but I prefer to send your sis-in-law more... :D

AND please, dont spoil my name! Never been to what Hougang chalet!!!

yinyang
21-01-2008, 12:29 PM
... i will just employ the old security guard!!! hahaha... but then again, the old security guard is 10X more dangerous than becky!!!
At least, the butler didn't do it:p Mercifully, days of eunuch are a thing of the past
..seems a lil sensitive these days... maybe cannot take our 'harmless' jokes...
So placate him with his dreamboat:D

_AXL_
21-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Don't worry lah bro! i'm not into men..The after effects i meant was the screwing you have been doing to others.

no lah... after effects!!! the first thing that came to mind was that my protagonist (chris) in the story got pregnant...

Now, where you hear the I dance like baby spice?!!!!

a little bird (or a dragonfly for that matter) told me...

Well, sending your wife sisters sounds good to me but I prefer to send your sis-in-law more...

more choices for u to choose from... mostly mid-20s and not married.

AND please, dont spoil my name! Never been to what Hougang chalet

dont have meh???

At least, the butler didn't do it:p Mercifully, days of eunuch are a thing of the past

wah lau... who called u eunuch???:mad: so insensitive to let the cat out of the bag!!!

So placate him with his dreamboat

a boatful of them... but can he swim in the first place???

tomvoyeur
22-01-2008, 02:25 AM
and why r we calling him becky??? he seems a lil sensitive these days... maybe cannot take our 'harmless' jokes...

A "hungry" man is an angry man! :)

spring in his step???!!! damn, his tiraks only told me that he is a thrusty fellow...

In, out, up, down....This is one fiesty old man we are talking abt LOL

so u giving me license to tell the whole world the relevant info, like the fact that u can dance as well as baby spice???

Shake ur bon bon!!! kekeke

cockenadan
22-01-2008, 12:29 PM
no lah... after effects!!! the first thing that came to mind was that my protagonist (chris) in the story got pregnant...

Bro relax....from your story it seems to me that chris is a very careful person...she sure take pre-cautions one.. :)

_AXL_
24-01-2008, 10:59 AM
A "hungry" man is an angry man!

no wonder i m so angry these days...

In, out, up, down....This is one fiesty old man we are talking abt LOL

feisty, ya???

yy is more of a stealth bomber to me leh... no so mobile but highly destructive...:p

Bro relax....from your story it seems to me that chris is a very careful person...she sure take pre-cautions one..

i dont want to assume that anymore... the difficult post-breakup period was a big cautionary lesson to me...:(

yinyang
24-01-2008, 11:31 AM
..more of a stealth bomber to me leh... no so mobile but highly destructive
Dunno what to make of this... condescending or what? Perhaps you really meant kami kaze, self destruct in the process:p
i dont want to assume that anymore... the difficult post-breakup period was a big cautionary lesson to me...
As 1 glamourist said, life giving lessons? Easy to say from my lil corner, but it was 1 helluva experience before throwing in towel. :D Rather that than in midstream of your new marital status
;)

_AXL_
24-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Dunno what to make of this... condescending or what? Perhaps you really meant kami kaze, self destruct in the process

complimentary actually. kamikaze fighters all brawn...

stealth bomber, only visible by the naked eye. and by then, it would already be too late!!! that's u, isnt it??? :D

As 1 glamourist said, life giving lessons? Easy to say from my lil corner, but it was 1 helluva experience before throwing in towel. Rather that than in midstream of your new marital status

i only heard of life-giving kisses or life-giving BBBJs (in surfer's context), but never heard of life-giving lessons leh... which school offers such classes, ah???:D

tomvoyeur
25-01-2008, 02:01 AM
no wonder i m so angry these days...

Didnt she serve 'food' on the table for you??;)

As 1 glamourist said, life giving lessons?

I m confused here, what lessons did she gave u, YY?? ;)

yinyang
25-01-2008, 12:13 PM
I m confused here, what lessons did she gave u)
..only heard of life-giving kisses or life-giving BBBJs (in surfer's context), but never heard of life-giving lessons leh... which school offers such classes, ah???
Now, don't get all worked up... only my self deprecating humour on raising the dead (like bbj rescusitation). So our bright TS deflected to surfer dude (MIA liao?):p

_AXL_
25-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Didnt she serve 'food' on the table for you??

out of town due to work... maybe should ask sis-in-law to serve food...:p becky will jump again!!!

I m confused here, what lessons did she gave u, YY??

doesnt require much imagination and deduction... well, unless u r really lousy at math???:confused: put 2 n 2 together and u get???

Now, don't get all worked up... only my self deprecating humour on raising the dead (like bbj rescusitation). So our bright TS deflected to surfer dude (MIA liao?)

Resuscitated already???

bbbj king aka surfer probably in korea trying to hold his end of the bargain... or operating some pasar malam in chinatown trying to make a quick buck for the air-tickets to seoul? kekeke...

yinyang
25-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Resuscitated already???
Still looking for that elusive elixir of life:o
bbbj king aka surfer probably in korea trying to hold his end of the bargain... or operating some pasar malam in chinatown trying to make a quick buck for the air-tickets to seoul? kekeke...
Flea market offering bbjs? Hmm, enterpreneurial take on car boot charity kisses. Only catch is how to cover up for modesty's sake? Plenty listerine needed, as there's no budget airline to anywhere south of DMZ :p

temperance
25-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey Bro _AXL_, how's the wedding preparations? Any luck for your Rat baby??? Jia you!!

Hello Bro YinYang, long time no see, how's everything?

Hope the new year has been good for everybody.. :)

yinyang
25-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Greetings, it's been awhile since you graced us with your poetic presence:D
_AXL_, how's the wedding preparations? Any luck for your Rat baby??? Jia you!!
Careful there (on his overdrive), maybe kena blessed with twin rats. Short circuit the hard work:p

temperance
25-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Greetings, it's been awhile since you graced us with your poetic presence:D
Wah.. Poetic?? Where got??? Derelict has always been the most poetic one.
Careful there (on his overdrive), maybe kena blessed with twin rats. Short circuit the hard work:p
Good mah. Best is one boy one ger.. Long feng tai....:D

tomvoyeur
26-01-2008, 03:19 PM
out of town due to work... maybe should ask sis-in-law to serve food... becky will jump again!!!

Becky has sort of disappeared for a while..Out hunting again?? ;)

doesnt require much imagination and deduction... well, unless u r really lousy at math??? put 2 n 2 together and u get???

Cant u see that I am not as 'talented' as u m YY?? :D

beck7777
28-01-2008, 10:20 AM
out of town due to work... maybe should ask sis-in-law to serve food.. becky will jump again!!!

Wont jump but I strongly suggest you watch your back! :mad:

Becky has sort of disappeared for a while..Out hunting again??

Not hunting lah.. Was oversea for the weekend.. :D

tomvoyeur
29-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Not hunting lah.. Was oversea for the weekend..

Enjoy ur trip?? I cant wait to travel out of sg again. N its barely 2 weeks since I came back. Haa. :D

beck7777
29-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Enjoy ur trip?? I cant wait to travel out of sg again. N its barely 2 weeks since I came back. Haa. :D

Ok lah.. Went Phuket for some tanning and sea sports..

Came back roasted and upset, cause bro AXL didnt intro me his sis-in-law in time, so feel kinda lonely... :(

cockenadan
29-01-2008, 12:30 PM
i dont want to assume that anymore... the difficult post-breakup period was a big cautionary lesson to me...:(

Bro..i feel for you..but to make things better....maybe you should have a mind set of "She had her fun, you had yours. Both equal."..I know it sounds cruel to both you and chris, but to bring the nagging thought of yours to the marriage might not be healthy...just 2 cents...:)

_AXL_
29-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Still looking for that elusive elixir of life

still looking??? well, u will find that it would be the last place u would find... if u know what i mean...:p

Flea market offering bbjs? Hmm, enterpreneurial take on car boot charity kisses. Only catch is how to cover up for modesty's sake? Plenty listerine needed, as there's no budget airline to anywhere south of DMZ

OMG!!! that is gross!!! seeing surfer's hairy back kneeling down at the flea market!!!

Hey Bro _AXL_, how's the wedding preparations? Any luck for your Rat baby??? Jia you!!

got lots of sperm stored up with nowhere to fire!!!:mad:

Wah.. Poetic?? Where got??? Derelict has always been the most poetic one.

yah lor... u r not the poetic one... u r just my resident google!!!

Good mah. Best is one boy one ger.. Long feng tai....

best for me to have both boys... people like me shouldnt have daughters... cos i would be worried till death with the samsters out there... kekeke...

Becky has sort of disappeared for a while..Out hunting again??

u keeping tabs on him???

Cant u see that I am not as 'talented' as u m YY??

errr... who is???

Wont jump but I strongly suggest you watch your back!

is that from a concerned friend or from a buddy with a mouth full of sour grapes... enjoyed the whole weekend with her, but fyi, she is still intact...

Not hunting lah.. Was oversea for the weekend..

hunting overseas???

Came back roasted and upset

roast pig??? yr parents must be very happy to see that u r useful for once...

Bro..i feel for you..but to make things better....maybe you should have a mind set of "She had her fun, you had yours. Both equal."..I know it sounds cruel to both you and chris, but to bring the nagging thought of yours to the marriage might not be healthy...just 2 cents...

it wasnt much fun when i had to diffuse the situation slowly for quite a period of time to help her get over the fact that I was going to marry my CO... but I didnt bring that nagging thought along when i said "I do"...

bro, u have 8 posts and half in this thread... i m honoured... cheers...

yinyang
29-01-2008, 06:16 PM
got lots of sperm stored up with nowhere to fire!!!
Involuntary.. how's wet dream?:p Caution: don't anyhow scream Posh Spice or any of your past amour's nick
best for me to have both boys... people like me shouldnt have daughters... cos i would be worried till death with the samsters out there... kekeke...
Have shotgun will travel. Perks include supper:o
help her get over the fact that I was going to marry my CO... but I didnt bring that nagging thought along when i said "I do"...
You really meant "I DID"

PS: Some coincidence, your pts and posts are close to mine

JWNY
29-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Coincidence? Sounds more like the obvious... ;)

JWNY

yinyang
29-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Coincidence? Sounds more like the obvious...
Spit it out, bro. No good to keep it all bottled inside you.. let the CO2 in your coke fizzle out. See sama sama rep power, anniversary but your pts streets ahead. Must be your life giving (s)experiences that gives you the edge:D

_AXL_
29-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Involuntary.. how's wet dream?:p Caution: don't anyhow scream Posh Spice or any of your past amour's nick

then scream what??? any recommendations for me??? i need a release tomorrow...

You really meant "I DID"

i meant "I DO" and still does... kekeke...

PS: Some coincidence, your pts and posts are close to mine

50 points still close ah??? i was about to overtake yr points then... but out of respect for the elderly, i took a few months off so that i wouldnt feel so bad... i went into a depression when i overtook surfer, u know???:D

JWNY

at last, the great JWNY in my thread... but alas, not talking to me though...:p

JWNY
29-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Spit it out, bro. No good to keep it all bottled inside you.. let the CO2 in your coke fizzle out. See sama sama rep power, anniversary but your pts streets ahead. Must be your life giving (s)experiences that gives you the edge:D Me now retired bro...sit back and think of those rare encounters of that lovely kind(s)...how bliss (or misfortuned), to think of yesteryear :o (not just the sex :p)

JWNY

JWNY
29-01-2008, 06:57 PM
at last, the great JWNY in my thread... but alas, not talking to me though...:p
Can be arranged bro...you want a private session with me? :p :D

JWNY

Steadyman1
29-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Me now retired bro...sit back and think of those rare encounters of that lovely kind(s)...how bliss (or misfortuned), to think of yesteryear :o (not just the sex :p)

JWNY

So fast retired?? Rare encounters are most lovely... :D

_AXL_
29-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Can be arranged bro...you want a private session with me?:D

JWNY

actually, i'm contemplating a private session with tulip... :p

JWNY
29-01-2008, 07:10 PM
actually, i'm contemplating a private session with tulip... :p
not with Petchara instead....?? :D

JWNY

_AXL_
29-01-2008, 07:24 PM
not with Petchara instead....??

JWNY

actually, i'm torn between aurley (or something...), tulip and bambi... but only 1.5 shots...:o guess i have to wait for the yy master to decide for me!

petchara??? one man's meat...:p

yinyang
29-01-2008, 10:04 PM
actually, i'm torn between aurley (or something...), tulip and bambi... but only 1.5 shots...guess i have to wait for the yy master to decide for me!
..any recommendations for me??? i need a release tomorrow...
Sounds like your OC's away.. think you are spoilt for choice for bit R&R (release, plural). Nah, even this old cock can't even dispense self advice:o
about to overtake yr points then... but out of respect for the elderly, i took a few months off so that i wouldnt feel so bad... i went into a depression when i overtook surfer, u know???
Kns, where's the V... err, I mean valium:D

tomvoyeur
30-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Ok lah.. Went Phuket for some tanning and sea sports..

Any luck in the fabulous Banana Disco?? ;)

got lots of sperm stored up with nowhere to fire!!!

Thats KARMA!! :D

u keeping tabs on him???

This thread is partially alive because of his incessant ranting lor...

is that from a concerned friend or from a buddy with a mouth full of sour grapes... enjoyed the whole weekend with her, but fyi, she is still intact...

U mean she is still impregnable?? kekeke

U mean the 2 of them r CLONES??

Spit it out, bro. No good to keep it all bottled inside you.. let the CO2 in your coke fizzle out. See sama sama rep power, anniversary but your pts streets ahead. Must be your life giving (s)experiences that gives you the edge

JWNY is a sex god so he cant stop his 'good' deeds by providing life to needy ladies....LOL...

then scream what??? any recommendations for me??? i need a release tomorrow...

Its ladies nite at Zouk and SJPS on wed so go n find ur release hole...kekeke

... i went into a depression when i overtook surfer, u know???

U practically surfed past him LOL....

Me now retired bro...sit back and think of those rare encounters of that lovely kind(s)...how bliss (or misfortuned), to think of yesteryear (not just the sex)

Retired?? Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. Hang in there, General JWNY. "Salute"

Sounds like your OC's away.. think you are spoilt for choice for bit R&R (release, plural). Nah, even this old cock can't even dispense self advice

So when is our 1st SJPS session??

_AXL_
30-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Sounds like your OC's away.. think you are spoilt for choice for bit R&R (release, plural). Nah, even this old cock can't even dispense self advice

u mean "dont want to dispense advice"??? selfish bugger...

Kns, where's the V... err, I mean valium

u need any of the both meh???

Thats KARMA!!

u have to go and state the obvious, eh???

This thread is partially alive because of his incessant ranting lor...

actually, he is quite a nice chap... and i like his persistence!!! especially when he has never seen my sis-in-law...

U mean she is still impregnable?? kekeke

incestuous lah... and moreover, i enjoy her company, especially when CO not around to have dinner with me...

U mean the 2 of them r CLONES??

who clone??? tell me and i diap them!!!

JWNY is a sex god so he cant stop his 'good' deeds by providing life to needy ladies....LOL...

stating the obvious again...

Its ladies nite at Zouk and SJPS on wed so go n find ur release hole...kekeke

please lah... u know my abysmal record in picking up girls!!! but i might be able to lay my hands on a pick-up though...:p

U practically surfed past him LOL....

actually, i wrote past him...

Retired?? Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. Hang in there, General JWNY. "Salute"

old soldiers never die... they just hang around in 1 corner, brag about the past, whine about the present and the future means deciding whether to hit golden mile tonite (again???!!!) or not...

So when is our 1st SJPS session??

bo jio!!!:mad:

beck7777
30-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Any luck in the fabulous Banana Disco??

Didnt go there... I spent more time sleeping at night than out drinking... :D
Where is this disco anyway??

actually, he is quite a nice chap... and i like his persistence!!! especially when he has never seen my sis-in-law...

I know I am nice, so where is your sis-in-law?! :rolleyes:

_AXL_
30-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Didnt go there... I spent more time sleeping at night than out drinking...

i believe u... r lying!!!:rolleyes:

I know I am nice, so where is your sis-in-law?!

good stuff are worth waiting for... i m her chauffeur these days! u want to take over this responsibility???:D

cockenadan
30-01-2008, 05:43 PM
it wasnt much fun when i had to diffuse the situation slowly for quite a period of time to help her get over the fact that I was going to marry my CO... but I didnt bring that nagging thought along when i said "I do"...

bro, u have 8 posts and half in this thread... i m honoured... cheers...

cheers bro! But am I getting the red bomb??? ;) or included inside your "to-screw" list..no offence..hahhaha

beck7777
31-01-2008, 01:21 AM
i believe u... r lying!!!

good stuff are worth waiting for... i m her chauffeur these days! u want to take over this responsibility??

I dont need you to believe me... :p

And yes, tell her i be there to pick her up 24/7! :D

cockenadan
31-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I dont need you to believe me... :p

And yes, tell her i be there to pick her up 24/7! :D

Bro..got long queue of "taxi" at _AXL_'s house already lah..:D

surfer888
31-01-2008, 12:54 PM
50 points still close ah??? i was about to overtake yr points then... but out of respect for the elderly, i took a few months off so that i wouldnt feel so bad... i went into a depression when i overtook surfer, u know???:D

I'm still in depression over the loss.:(

yinyang
31-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm still in depression over the loss.
Surely, compensated by your elation over something else?:p

Good to see your rtp (return to Post).. no funnies:D

_AXL_
31-01-2008, 01:53 PM
cheers bro! But am I getting the red bomb??? or included inside your "to-screw" list..no offence..hahhaha

sorry, me homophobic... u can try surfer888. anything goes for him!!!

I dont need you to believe me...

that's true... but affects my decision on whether u r good enough to be my bro-in-law...

And yes, tell her i be there to pick her up 24/7!

will do just that... right after u have made payment of the $2,888 referral fee... pm me for my OCBC account number, ya?:rolleyes:

Bro..got long queue of "taxi" at _AXL_'s house already lah..

bo leh... long wait for cab this morning...:mad:

_AXL_
31-01-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm still in depression over the loss.:(

oh dear, my love... can i make it up to u by buying u drinks tomorrow nite??? or do u have to mann your quaint little store in chinatown???:p

that aside... missed u like crazy...:o

Good to see your rtp (return to Post).. no funnies

ya lor... why no funnies hah???

beck7777
31-01-2008, 02:48 PM
that's true... but affects my decision on whether u r good enough to be my bro-in-law...

will do just that... right after u have made payment of the $2,888 referral fee... pm me for my OCBC account number, ya?:rolleyes:

Hmm, I thought it's up to your sis-in-law to decide?

And I wouldn't pay till I see what I need to see.... :D

_AXL_
31-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Hmm, I thought it's up to your sis-in-law to decide?

And I wouldn't pay till I see what I need to see....

i m the door bitch mah... i will have to decide whether u r good enough to enter the dragon...:p

that aside, it was a pleasure to have met up with the esteemed jwny and our powerful old man, yy...;) soon, my friends, soon...

cockenadan
31-01-2008, 05:31 PM
oh dear, my love... can i make it up to u by buying u drinks tomorrow nite??? or do u have to mann your quaint little store in chinatown???:p

sorry, me homophobic... u can try surfer888. anything goes for him!!!

Bro..like that how to believe you...hahhaha..one moment you said you homophobic the next miss surfer888 bro like crazy..hahahha...anyway, as i have said i'm into women....:D

yinyang
31-01-2008, 05:49 PM
i m the door bitch mah... i will have to decide whether u r good enough to enter the dragon..
Psst, try side entrance (for milkman) just as AXL's familiar with on his jaunts to 1 familiar pseudo office... ooops almost spill the beans:eek:
...pleasure to have met up with the esteemed jwny and our powerful old man, yy... soon, my friends, soon...
Kns, I was enjoying the 1st prefix and trying not to take offence at 2nd.. but reality bites hard (now, no funnies on bogeh bbj...:p) Funnies aside, the honour's ours. And bros, dun be scared.. I can vouch he's a straight guy. Your rear's safe.
..wouldn't pay till I see what I need to see....
Smart. Also sampling (ok, maybe a small down if pressed hard) before dipping into your pockets

_AXL_
31-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Bro..like that how to believe you...hahhaha..one moment you said you homophobic the next miss surfer888 bro like crazy..hahahha...anyway, as i have said i'm into women....

aye... with the emergence of surfer, i got carried away. no other words could aptly describe how i felt when surfer wasnt around... well, at least for me, cos my england not so powderful like him. maybe he would like to help...

other than that, get a faggot to try pick me up and i will demonstrate (without explanation) how to bash a face in, while trying not to dirty my newly tailored and expensive white shirt...:p

Kns, I was enjoying the 1st prefix and trying not to take offence at 2nd.. but reality bites hard (now, no funnies on bogeh bbj...)

sorry for hurting u with the truth...:D

Smart. Also sampling (ok, maybe a small down if pressed hard) before dipping into your pockets

here i m trying to make some dough for our cheonging fund n u go and give it all away!!! haiz...

surfer888
31-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Surely, compensated by your elation over something else?:p

Haiz... whenever I feel sad, I just need to drag anaconda along for some fun.

surfer888
31-01-2008, 08:01 PM

No need lah... just a BBBJ would do.

Me stall not doing well lah... maybe me not dressed skimpish enuff.

See above... BBBJ would do.

No BBBJ mah... how to funnies?

surfer888
31-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Psst, try side entrance (for milkman) just as AXL's familiar with on his jaunts to 1 familiar pseudo office... ooops almost spill the beans:eek:

Side entrance? Not Backdoor meh?

surfer888
31-01-2008, 08:05 PM
no other words could aptly describe how i felt when surfer wasnt around...

BBBJ.

other than that, get a faggot to try pick me up and i will demonstrate (without explanation) how to bash a face in, while trying not to dirty my newly tailored and expensive white shirt...:p

Wah... you into s&m also hah?

dun worry... your white shirt protected by your black latex bodysuit.

JWNY
31-01-2008, 10:03 PM
What did i miss again? :p

JWNY

_AXL_
01-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Haiz... whenever I feel sad, I just need to drag anaconda along for some fun.

telling people about your anaconda again?:rolleyes:

No need lah... just a BBBJ would do.

no experience in that... too busy to be venturing into a sideline... sorry...

Me stall not doing well lah... maybe me not dressed skimpish enuff.

then jwny, yy and myself will dress ourselves as hawaiian hula dancers and dance at your stall to boost sales lor... if cannot impress, shock would have the desired effect as well...

See above... BBBJ would do.

haiz... can i recommend u nook???

No BBBJ mah... how to funnies

my offer of nook...

BBBJ.

haiz...

Wah... you into s&m also hah?

murder is s&m???

dun worry... your white shirt protected by your black latex bodysuit

bodysuit sponsored by u???:p

What did i miss again?

JWNY

huh??? u missed surfer too???

yinyang
01-02-2008, 04:08 PM
..jwny, yy and myself will dress ourselves as hawaiian hula dancers and dance at your stall to boost sales lor... if cannot impress, shock would have the desired effect as well...
Don't tempt fate....err, risking surfer's contagion aka depression for audience:(
my offer of nook...
Double take.. not gotten over your hangover with nook?:p

tomvoyeur
02-02-2008, 02:29 PM
please lah... u know my abysmal record in picking up girls!!! but i might be able to lay my hands on a pick-up though...

Good try, there could some ladies out there with a serious fetish on construction foremen LOL...

old soldiers never die... they just hang around in 1 corner, brag about the past, whine about the present and the future means deciding whether to hit golden mile tonite (again???!!!) or not...

Last I heard, they brought down the place ytd nite...;)

bo jio!!!

U busy ma!!! Anyway, haven planned yet so u can take over the reins of the planning committe huh?

Didnt go there... I spent more time sleeping at night than out drinking...
Where is this disco anyway??

Its near the mouth of Soi Bangla at Patong Beach.

that aside... missed u like crazy...

What homophobic????This is classic homo sypmtoms...

i m the door bitch mah... i will have to decide whether u r good enough to enter the dragon...

Or is it the other way round???? :p

that aside, it was a pleasure to have met up with the esteemed jwny and our powerful old man, yy...;) soon, my friends, soon...

Bo jio!!!!!

_AXL_
02-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Don't tempt fate....err, risking surfer's contagion aka depression for audience.

anything for the great surfer mah... well, except for the bbbj...

Double take.. not gotten over your hangover with nook?

confession!!! i have let u down... the moment u let me off, i went running off to her!!!:p

Good try, there could some ladies out there with a serious fetish on construction foremen LOL...

find me some then, when i meet up with u in a 10-footer...

Last I heard, they brought down the place ytd nite...

aye... yy did that all by himself... i was just an innocent bystander.

U busy ma!!! Anyway, haven planned yet so u can take over the reins of the planning committe huh?

pls lah... u r keeping the same hours i was keeping previously... with us bring the cinderella these days, i foresee that we would not be able to meet up. but judging from what yy told me, i m supposed to be better off not meeting up with u!!! hahaha...:D

What homophobic????This is classic homo sypmtoms...

cant surfer and i have a simple platonic friendship???

yinyang
03-02-2008, 01:42 AM
..confession!!! i have let u down... the moment u let me off, i went running off to her!!!
Truth be told, saw that coming. Nah, you let her (physically) down kekeke:p
..cinderella these days, i foresee that we would not be able to meet up. but judging from what yy told me, i m supposed to be better off not meeting up with u!!! hahaha..
Tommy, don't you believe this suave guy. He can flexi 1, for opposite fairer gender:D

tomvoyeur
03-02-2008, 02:12 AM
confession!!! i have let u down... the moment u let me off, i went running off to her!!!

So I guess we have seen the last of her now. A hungry man like AXL will not leave any bones for us LOL.

Try driving that to Zouk, u will be the star of the night. :p

aye... yy did that all by himself... i was just an innocent bystander.

Innocent? I seriously doubt your statement, with that LUST in u, u will not throw any CAUTION to the wind...

pls lah... u r keeping the same hours i was keeping previously... with us bring the cinderella these days, i foresee that we would not be able to meet up. but judging from what yy told me, i m supposed to be better off not meeting up with u!!! hahaha...

OMG! Did YY bad mouth an innocent young man? How could he? ;)

Tommy, don't you believe this suave guy. He can flexi 1, for opposite fairer gender

I bet he will. haa

beck7777
03-02-2008, 04:00 AM
Getting lost here.. :confused::p

tomvoyeur
03-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Getting lost here..

As lost as Becks is without England action LOL. :p

beck7777
03-02-2008, 05:23 PM
As lost as Becks is without England action LOL. :p

Haha! I admit I do lack fitness now, as claim by someone..
But I still bend it just as well!

JWNY
03-02-2008, 09:09 PM
AXL & YY, sorry i couldn't make the last outing...but i'm way "on top of things" :D for our rendezvous with esteemed Ocean11, soon..... ;)

Apparently the A380 is more than a sight for sore eyes besides Natt Chanapa :p

JWNY

tomvoyeur
04-02-2008, 12:56 AM

Most impt thing is to put it in the back of the net - SCORE! :D

yinyang
04-02-2008, 09:10 AM
..sorry i couldn't make the last outing...but i'm way "on top of things" for our rendezvous with esteemed Ocean11, soon..... ..more than a sight for sore eyes besides Natt Chanapa
NC yet again? Guess you even talk (salivat too?) of her in your sleep. Too many 5 over 1s with same dream is bad for health. Diversify?:o

And I know you also got "on top" of some1 delectable.. hehehe

_AXL_
04-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Truth be told, saw that coming. Nah, you let her (physically) down kekeke

it was that obvious hah??? guess i wasnt any good in concealing my lust...

and i always let ladies down physically...

Tommy, don't you believe this suave guy. He can flexi 1, for opposite fairer gender

suave??? u need new glasses... if u had seen becky, u wouldnt say that about me. hopefully, u guys can meet up soon...

So I guess we have seen the last of her now. A hungry man like AXL will not leave any bones for us LOL.

no, she will still be around till after the cny holidays... and she can be yours totally at $120 for 1 1/2 hours of GFE... hahaha...

Try driving that to Zouk, u will be the star of the night.

been there, done that... except that it was at devils bar!!!

Innocent? I seriously doubt your statement, with that LUST in u, u will not throw any CAUTION to the wind...

nah... with the 2 masters around, i really looked damn innocent!!! but was controlling myself not to start buying garlands for the tattoo girl!!!:D

OMG! Did YY bad mouth an innocent young man? How could he?

u better believe it!!! how do u think that he can be so free most of the time and yet be able to get so high up the corporate ladder??? by stepping on "innocent" young men like u and "innocent" old guys, not unlike me...

I bet he will. haa

what's in it for me???

Getting lost here..

as usual lah... dont always work and work!!! must join me to get to know of these guys... dont always hide in your usual joint...

wah lau... i said it out of pure goodwill. u look good what, so all u need is some toning up.

AXL & YY, sorry i couldn't make the last outing...but i'm way "on top of things" for our rendezvous with esteemed Ocean11, soon.....

JWNY

on top of who???

Most impt thing is to put it in the back of the net - SCORE!

dont remind him anymore... that is the only thing he cant do!!!

NC yet again? Guess you even talk (salivat too?) of her in your sleep. Too many 5 over 1s with same dream is bad for health. Diversify?

And I know you also got "on top" of some1 delectable.. hehehe

u meant JWNY gave us up last outing for some floral delicacy??? so his excuse was just an... excuse???:mad:

surfer888
04-02-2008, 11:43 AM
telling people about your anaconda again?:rolleyes:

Ohhh... that wasn't my fingers typing.

no experience in that... too busy to be venturing into a sideline... sorry...

Not sideline... sometimes backline.

then jwny, yy and myself will dress ourselves as hawaiian hula dancers and dance at your stall to boost sales lor... if cannot impress, shock would have the desired effect as well...

depending whether give half ball or not.

nookie with nook?

murder is s&m???

Now that's what I call multiple orgasms.

bodysuit sponsored by u???:p

only if you squeeze in with me.

huh??? u missed surfer too???

BBBJ... nuff said.

surfer888
04-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Its near the mouth of Soi Bangla at Patong Beach.

Mouth? interesting.

Last time I was there, hard rock a-go-go was at the junction or are you referring to the other end near banana?

surfer888
04-02-2008, 11:48 AM
anything for the great surfer mah... well, except for the bbbj...

covered bj also can.

you hitching a ride on my anaconda?

cant surfer and i have a simple platonic friendship???

platonic with the occasional bjs.:eek:

yinyang
04-02-2008, 12:50 PM
..i really looked damn innocent!!! but was controlling myself not to start buying garlands for the tattoo girl!!!
Catch word is "looked" innocent. Got fetish for tattooed gals somemore ..err, maybe some strategic spots (where only the brave dare venture)?:p
...get so high up the corporate ladder??? ...
Still trying to get some air, and not quite out of the manhole yet:o
u meant JWNY gave us up last outing for some floral delicacy??? so his excuse was just an... excuse???
Nah, he actually needed to keep his reserve as not to get undone with his floral escapade next day. Lucky it was not poppy..

beck7777
04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
as usual lah... dont always work and work!!! must join me to get to know of these guys... dont always hide in your usual joint...

wah lau... i said it out of pure goodwill. u look good what, so all u need is some toning up.

That's single life.. Work and work and end up at the same waterhole everynight... Not everyone get to go home and feast on kimchi... :rolleyes:

And yes I need to tone.. After CNY, waiting for you! :D

_AXL_
04-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Ohhh... that wasn't my fingers typing.

oh sure... same affliction as me...

Not sideline... sometimes backline.

backhand, backside, t-back, bareback heard before... pls explain backline though...

depending whether give half ball or not.

anything for u...:eek:

nookie with nook?

yup yup...

Now that's what I call multiple orgasms.

forgot about your necrophilic (???) habit...

only if you squeeze in with me.

whatever lah... anything to help u save a dime or two... well, except bbbj...

BBBJ... nuff said

pls refer above...

covered bj also can.

pls refer above...

you hitching a ride on my anaconda?

i have my own ride...

platonic with the occasional bjs.

anything but bjs, bareback or otherwise...

damn!!! u r persistent like becky!!! u r probably the first one i feel like paying for an FL for u to get yr bbbj over and done with!:rolleyes:

beck7777
04-02-2008, 03:00 PM
damn!!! u r persistent like becky!!!

At least I fighting for something good! :rolleyes:

And stop calling my becky... :mad:

_AXL_
04-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Catch word is "looked" innocent. Got fetish for tattooed gals somemore ..err, maybe some strategic spots (where only the brave dare venture)?

with u 2 demi-gods around... anyone, yours truly included, would look innocent what... but i gathered that it was better for me not to do anything there as it would be futile in the presence of gurus... hence my loss with respect to the tattoo gal...

Still trying to get some air, and not quite out of the manhole yet

nah... we've got u figured out!

Nah, he actually needed to keep his reserve as not to get undone with his floral escapade next day. Lucky it was not poppy

good choice actually... my wedding dinner floral choice as well!!! but alas, he gave us up, that's a fact!!!:(

That's single life.. Work and work and end up at the same waterhole everynight... Not everyone get to go home and feast on kimchi...

going airport to pick her up later, u know??? so u should know the drill... dont call me for the next few days! hee hee

And yes I need to tone.. After CNY, waiting for you!

cannot go yourself meh??? ok lah, a promise is a promise... bought your leotards???:p

_AXL_
04-02-2008, 03:09 PM
At least I fighting for something good!

thought u wanted to see the product before making your decision???:confused:

And stop calling my becky...

wah!!! someone is angry!!! but dont take it out on me, go after the guy who started it all!!!:p

beck7777
04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
thought u wanted to see the product before making your decision??

wah!!! someone is angry!!! but dont take it out on me, go after the guy who started it all!

Been having a craving for kimchi lately, and I trust you lah... :D

And I thought you the one who started calling me becky?? :confused:

_AXL_
04-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Been having a craving for kimchi lately, and I trust you lah...

now u saying that u trust me??? when u have been slamming me for not showing u the product previously???:mad:

And I thought you the one who started calling me becky??

no lah... it's the peeping tom lah!!!:rolleyes:

yinyang
04-02-2008, 04:56 PM
...going airport to pick her up later, u know???
Good on you.. finally, this stud is reined in:p I tried my best for your salvation as not to succumb to the dark force. But he broke free and escaped straight to some nook pony at a stable in neigborhood...;)

_AXL_
04-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Good on you.. finally, this stud is reined in:p I tried my best for your salvation as not to succumb to the dark force. But he broke free and escaped straight to some nook pony at a stable in neigborhood...

nah... now that my mistress is back into the fold, no more feeding on wild pastures liao...:p

but most grateful for your immediate response when i shouted out for help... eternal gratitude, my master...:D

tomvoyeur
05-02-2008, 02:50 AM
it was that obvious hah??? guess i wasnt any good in concealing my lust...

Ur lust is spilling out from your manhole. What do u think? :p

and i always let ladies down physically...

U mean u always come too early?? kekeke

suave??? u need new glasses... if u had seen becky, u wouldnt say that about me. hopefully, u guys can meet up soon...

Thats why I see YY must organise a gathering!

no, she will still be around till after the cny holidays... and she can be yours totally at $120 for 1 1/2 hours of GFE... hahaha...

Sorry, angbao money cannot anyhow spend like this ok LOL.

been there, done that... except that it was at devils bar!!!

Gosh! U managed to drive past the height barrier meh!

nah... with the 2 masters around, i really looked damn innocent!!! but was controlling myself not to start buying garlands for the tattoo girl!!!

They r the masters of Sunset Empire - EVIL!

u better believe it!!! how do u think that he can be so free most of the time and yet be able to get so high up the corporate ladder??? by stepping on "innocent" young men like u and "innocent" old guys, not unlike me...

Sobs! N all the bloody bonus goes to feed his tiraks! :mad:

what's in it for me???

U can have surfer dude to urself!

U wanna join me in SDU activities? LOL.

U mean toning down the fats? Or toning up the muscle?

u meant JWNY gave us up last outing for some floral delicacy??? so his excuse was just an... excuse???

What happened??

Mouth? interesting.

Last time I was there, hard rock a-go-go was at the junction or are you referring to the other end near banana?

I m guiding him to BANANA la. what u think leh?

That's single life.. Work and work and end up at the same waterhole everynight... Not everyone get to go home and feast on kimchi...

And yes I need to tone.. After CNY, waiting for you!

Tone your body during CNY and loosen up on Valentine's Day!

And stop calling my becky...

It sounds cute what!

going airport to pick her up later, u know??? so u should know the drill... dont call me for the next few days! hee hee

What drill? U mean ur DRILL is pointing at her?

no lah... it's the peeping tom lah!!!

Walau. The big bad wolf saboing the young n innocent man again!

yinyang
05-02-2008, 08:57 AM
..masters of Sunset Empire - EVIL!
As AXL knows (too well), yours truly is riding away to sunset ..ooops, saddling up on a donkey:o
Sobs! N all the bloody bonus goes to feed his tiraks!
What bonus? I'm beyond my overdraft liao.. now hacking into your and AXL's swiss bank accounts:D

beck7777
05-02-2008, 10:46 AM

How to tone during CNY when you have booze and all goodies around?! :p

And V-day is just another day for me.. Will be in Batam though...

JWNY
05-02-2008, 12:21 PM
So what plans for V Day? some say D-Day (Normandy).... :p

JWNY

yinyang
05-02-2008, 12:33 PM
..So what plans for V Day? some say D-Day (Normandy)....
Ah, our hopeful (better than hopeless) romantic bearing flowers:p D_Day is for commandos too.. so beware camouflage kekeke:D

(PS: Off today or you mutinied against your webmaster?)

JWNY
05-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Ah, our hopeful (better than hopeless) romantic bearing flowers:p D_Day is for commandos too.. so beware camouflage kekeke:D

(PS: Off today or you mutinied against your webmaster?) Still no plans so i am up for grabs...heard that Pierce?? ;)

anything planned for tonight?

webmaster on leave bro :D

JWNY

yinyang
05-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Still no plans so i am up for grabs...heard that Pierce?? anything planned for tonight? webmaster on leave bro
Start my jail sentence from tmrw, on parole only from sun 10/2. Tonite pre-trial, at her honour's chambers. Penance for my living dangerously last few days (no thanks to being misguided by some bros):o

ccod81
05-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Still no plans so i am up for grabs...heard that Pierce?? ;)

anything planned for tonight?

webmaster on leave bro :D

JWNY

heard you loud and clear !!

Start my jail sentence from tmrw, on parole only from sun 10/2. Tonite pre-trial, at her honour's chambers. Penance for my living dangerously last few days (no thanks to being misguided by some bros):o

uncle i want go your home collect ANG Bao LEi !!

beck7777
05-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Start my jail sentence from tmrw, on parole only from sun 10/2. Tonite pre-trial, at her honour's chambers. Penance for my living dangerously last few days

Guess the Great Master is out for the week! :D

Wonder if Kimchis celebrate CNY as well? :rolleyes:

yinyang
05-02-2008, 01:21 PM
..Wonder if Kimchis celebrate CNY as well?
Got.. try this on your new prospect:

Sae Hae Bok Mani Badeosaeyo!

Straight from my Busan colleague, so no tricks.. trust me:D

_AXL_
05-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Ur lust is spilling out from your manhole. What do u think?

manhole??? not anymore!!!:p

U mean u always come too early?? kekeke

too late...

Thats why I see YY must organise a gathering!

u cant make it anyway...

Sorry, angbao money cannot anyhow spend like this ok LOL.

u have a better way to spend the ang pow $$$???

Gosh! U managed to drive past the height barrier meh!

my one no canopy... but why park over orchard parade when u can park at the loading bay over at forum galleria???

They r the masters of Sunset Empire - EVIL!

that is their illusion... sunset, my foot!!!

Sobs! N all the bloody bonus goes to feed his tiraks!

well, at least he gets endless flow of fantastic BBBJs!!!(in case surfer missed this...)

give u bonus, u only go and spend it all on this cheapo girls at SJPS looking out for free drinks... and get nothing in return!:rolleyes:

U can have surfer dude to urself!

such a good friend, we must all share... but u can keep yr sherine to yourself...

U wanna join me in SDU activities? LOL.

SDU close down already, right???

U mean toning down the fats? Or toning up the muscle?

how to tone down fats??? becky has not muscles to speak of... hahaha...

What happened??

jwny is chee hong!!! but then again, which of us is not???

loosen up lah... any girl who is only interested in good looks and money is not worthy enough...

It sounds cute what!

me think so too...

What drill? U mean ur DRILL is pointing at her?

try it at yr own peril...

Walau. The big bad wolf saboing the young n innocent man again

no ah, it is the truth... check back and u will see that u r the first one to call becky "becky"...

As AXL knows (too well), yours truly is riding away to sunset ..ooops, saddling up on a donkey

ghost rider siboh???

What bonus? I'm beyond my overdraft liao.. now hacking into your and AXL's swiss bank accounts

i got swiss bank account??? think u've got the wrong one liao... mine is bank of antartica... run by penguins...

Penance for my living dangerously last few days (no thanks to being misguided by some bros)

i hope it has nothing to do with my reply on saturday nite... else i would never be able to live with myself!!!

Guess the Great Master is out for the week!

u very happy isit??? lesser competition isit???

Wonder if Kimchis celebrate CNY as well?

they better be, with the money i paid for my wife's cheongsams...

surfer888
05-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Still trying to get some air, and not quite out of the manhole yet.

Snorkle?

Its been a while since I've last muff-dived in some chick's man-hole.

surfer888
05-02-2008, 04:25 PM
oh sure... same affliction as me...

Look... no hands!

backhand, backside, t-back, bareback heard before... pls explain backline though...

easy... next time just turn your back and you'll know.

anything for u...:eek:

Really?

forgot about your necrophilic (???) habit...

how can you? You dead or what?... getting horny.

i have my own ride...

bareback I guess.

u r probably the first one i feel like paying for an FL for u to get yr bbbj over and done with!:rolleyes:

I'm sure she'll suck at it.

yinyang
05-02-2008, 04:34 PM
..such a good friend, we must all share... but u can keep yr sherine to yourself.
Rats, this was the best 1 to end tommy's whingeing at rabbits kekeke:p
hope it has nothing to do with my reply on saturday nite... else i would never be able to live with myself!!!
At ease, breathe easy.. you didn't rat on me... self imposed, as guilty conscience as I was out fri thru sun nite. Vested interests too, brownie pts for next foray:p
Snorkle? Its been a while since I've last muff-dived in some chick's man-hole.
Dude, you never fail us with your cryptic 1 liner humour.

JWNY
05-02-2008, 05:34 PM
heard you loud and clear !! That's not a good sign bro... :D
uncle i want go your home collect ANG Bao LEi !! I was first to try...but resistance was strong! :p

JWNY

surfer888
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
loosen up lah... any girl who is only interested in good looks and money is not worthy enough...

Damn... I thought those were the ones with better kungfu.

_AXL_
05-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Snorkle?

snorkel... sorry, couldnt resist... fingers afflicted again...

easy... next time just turn your back and you'll know.

no worries, will let u demonstrate on becky...:D

how can you? You dead or what?... getting horny.

dead tired from work and lack of sleep last nite...

bareback I guess.

right on...

I'm sure she'll suck at it

i will make sure of that... and more...

Damn... I thought those were the ones with better kungfu.

the ones picked up at SJPS??? not really, unless u go to DF and u might pick up a WL... but then again, must wine and dine and then pay to get into her pants??? hmmm... something's not right...

Rats, this was the best 1 to end tommy's whingeing at rabbits kekeke.

u mean his sherine??? nah, that is his weak point. remind him of his sherine and he will give up anything just for his/her/its exclusive rights...

At ease, breathe easy.. you didn't rat on me... self imposed, as guilty conscience as I was out fri thru sun nite. Vested interests too, brownie pts for next foray

was a bit worried when u didnt reply mah...

Dude, you never fail us with your cryptic 1 liner humour

what else is he good at??? oh... persistency:p

_AXL_
05-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I was first to try...but resistance was strong!

JWNY

shall we try to wear down his resistence by resisting his insistence not to let us all go to his place for CNY???:D

YY, i promise not to ogle at your family members...:p

yinyang
05-02-2008, 09:01 PM
was a bit worried when u didnt reply mah...
Check. I did.. something on me being free agent, remember (when I was behind spurs 0-1 then)? We are all cut from diff cloth. Oh, I rather have your nookie minus clothes:p

I'll gladly receive you guys with mandarins and all. Just that CNY's a trying period for me, I'm bringing in my (invalid) old man from old folks home and being the mono hybrid (aka last in my line) nobody's else to delegate to.

May you all have a blessed rat year, cheers. Will still lurk around here during the festive period so I dun miss the chatter hehehe

tomvoyeur
05-02-2008, 11:31 PM
As AXL knows (too well), yours truly is riding away to sunset ..ooops, saddling up on a donkey

Last I heard, u ride is much better than a donkey!

What bonus? I'm beyond my overdraft liao.. now hacking into your and AXL's swiss bank accounts

Since u like my bank accts so much, y dun u help top up my acct to zero?? :o

And V-day is just another day for me.. Will be in Batam though...

U celebrating V-day in batam? May the love force be with u.........

So what plans for V Day? some say D-Day (Normandy)....

Make love not war.....

u cant make it anyway...

Try me....LOL...

give u bonus, u only go and spend it all on this cheapo girls at SJPS looking out for free drinks... and get nothing in return!

Actually I was the cheapo guy trying to masquerade as a lady to get free drinks...I could have met u in SJPS before....:eek:

SDU close down already, right???

Close down ur head la. Its still very coveted by single guys like us ok. Trying to show off after ur marriage ah...kekeke

jwny is chee hong!!! but then again, which of us is not???

Me! I m chee ko!

they better be, with the money i paid for my wife's cheongsams...

Looking at ur ever expanding lust, u will need to get a pregnant woman's cheongsam for ur wife next year....

Its been a while since I've last muff-dived in some chick's man-hole.

Heads first?? ;)

Rats, this was the best 1 to end tommy's whingeing at rabbits kekeke

I prefer bunny gals leh....

May you all have a blessed rat year, cheers. Will still lurk around here during the festive period so I dun miss the chatter hehehe

I will be slamming against my work desk during CNY so anyone up for late night drinks?

beck7777
06-02-2008, 02:13 AM
no worries, will let u demonstrate on becky..

Leave me out of the picture.. I dont do any broke back mountain.. :rolleyes:

Main focus, loose weight and tone up! :D

JWNY
06-02-2008, 10:41 AM
now...where to go after reunion dinner...i am not the least interested with fireworks ;)

JWNY

yinyang
06-02-2008, 09:19 PM
now...where to go after reunion dinner...i am not the least interested with fireworks
Stay away from favourite museum neigbourhood:p Art pieces not exactly priceless, but can endanger your health ... wealth :okekekeke

tomvoyeur
08-02-2008, 02:26 AM
now...where to go after reunion dinner...i am not the least interested with fireworks

So where did u go after ur reunion dinner?? There were some 'fireworks' at Clarke Quay last night! ;)

beck7777
11-02-2008, 09:12 AM
GONG XI FA CAI!!

May all the bros here HUAT AH! :p :D

_AXL_
12-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Try me....LOL...

haiz... act of futility...

Actually I was the cheapo guy trying to masquerade as a lady to get free drinks...I could have met u in SJPS before....

u yrself let the cat out of the bag... nuff said...

Close down ur head la. Its still very coveted by single guys like us ok. Trying to show off after ur marriage ah...kekeke

bo liao...

Me! I m chee ko!

tell us something we dont already know...

Looking at ur ever expanding lust, u will need to get a pregnant woman's cheongsam for ur wife next year....

hopefully by the end of the lunar year... for a rat baby!!! too late if for next year... but judging from the heads turned by CO this year, guess the cheongsams were worth every penny...:p

I prefer bunny gals leh....

who is not???

I will be slamming against my work desk during CNY so anyone up for late night drinks?

bonking yr desk???

Leave me out of the picture.. I dont do any broke back mountain..

hah??? can imagine u as one... think u would look good in cowboy garb...

Main focus, loose weight and tone up!

dont "loose"n the weight leh... u must "lose" it!!!:D

HUAT AH!!!

temperance
12-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai everbody~~~!!!
May the new year be a better year for everybody...
Those who are working for others, may you 'bu bu gao sheng' get promotions and raises and big bonuses...
Those who have their own business, may you 'cai yuan guang jing', 'sheng yi xing long'.....

Most of all..... Wishing everybody 'sheng ti jian kang, wan shi ru yi, xiao kou chang kai, long ma jing shen'!!!!! :p:D

beck7777
12-02-2008, 12:41 PM
dont "loose"n the weight leh... u must "lose" it!!!:D

Waiting for you to lose them!!! When you wanna start? :rolleyes:

_AXL_
12-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Most of all..... Wishing everybody 'sheng ti jian kang, wan shi ru yi, xiao kou chang kai, long ma jing shen'!!!!!

haha... welcome back!!! where is my ZAO SHENG GUI ZI???:D

Waiting for you to lose them!!! When you wanna start?

errr... after valentine's lah...;)

ml1138
12-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Cong Xi Fa Cai To All Brothers and Sisters
Good Health and Good Luck in All Ways.

beck7777
12-02-2008, 01:19 PM
errr... after valentine's lah...;)

Then what's next after V-day?

You gonna tell me after Qing Ming? :rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
13-02-2008, 02:57 AM
hopefully by the end of the lunar year... for a rat baby!!! too late if for next year... but judging from the heads turned by CO this year, guess the cheongsams were worth every penny...

Be careful what u wish for, she might never be able to fit into the sexy cheongsam after having "rats"..;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai everbody~~~!!!
May the new year be a better year for everybody...[/SIZE]

Same to u! HUAT AH! :D

Then what's next after V-day?

You gonna tell me after Qing Ming?

V-day is coming up so there should be plenty of gals waiting to get hitched at this moment. Work ur magic, bro!

temperance
13-02-2008, 11:03 AM
haha... welcome back!!! where is my ZAO SHENG GUI ZI???:D

Zao Sheng Gui Zi~~~!!!!
Yao nan de you nan de..
Yao nu de you nu de... :D:p

beck7777
13-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Zao Sheng Gui Zi~~~!!!!
Yao nan de you nan de..
Yao nu de you nu de... :D:p

Twins loh!