PDA

View Full Version : Rare Encounter of the Lovely Kind

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

_AXL_
13-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Be careful what u wish for, she might never be able to fit into the sexy cheongsam after having "rats".

a woman is sexiest when she is pregnant...;)

V-day is coming up so there should be plenty of gals waiting to get hitched at this moment. Work ur magic, bro

his magic only works on pub waitresses...

Zao Sheng Gui Zi~~~!!!!
Yao nan de you nan de..
Yao nu de you nu de...

xie xie!!! i wish u success in finding real, true love!!!

Twins loh!

LONG FENG TAI!

swee!!!:D

yinyang
13-02-2008, 01:16 PM
a woman is sexiest when she is pregnant...
How about making to front cover of... FHM?

Just beware of pre and post natal blues. Maybe we can see you going around glassy-eyed with that strange (deprived) look for moons. Luckily, outsourced help is available:p

beck7777
13-02-2008, 01:31 PM
his magic only works on pub waitresses...

What waitress?! :confused:

tomvoyeur
14-02-2008, 02:55 AM
a woman is sexiest when she is pregnant...

Demi MOOre huh!

Just beware of pre and post natal blues. Maybe we can see you going around glassy-eyed with that strange (deprived) look for moons. Luckily, outsourced help is available

YY is an experienced warrior. He will recommend the "best" tonic for u during the trying 6-9mths when ur quest for flesh stray beyond your bedroom...;)

What waitress?!

He must have kidnapped the girl while she was still under your spell; have u notice how many times he has quietly steal away from the table for extended periods of time....hmmm...sounds familiar to u? :D

cockenadan
14-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Dear all, first of all let me congratulate everyone here.
Gong xi fa Cai, Shi Shi Shun Xin.

wow bro...been away for sometime from your post..then suddenly heard all the postings on having babies...Congrats man! Gong xi Gong xi

JWNY
14-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Everyone is early today...what's the story again, morning glories? :p

JWNY

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Just beware of pre and post natal blues. Maybe we can see you going around glassy-eyed with that strange (deprived) look for moons. Luckily, outsourced help is available

i will look for u then...

What waitress?!

still acting blur!!! haiz...

so today going out for dinner with felicia siboh???

oh, still overseas right???:p

YY is an experienced warrior. He will recommend the "best" tonic for u during the trying 6-9mths when ur quest for flesh stray beyond your bedroom...

i have no doubt abou that... he will be my personal devil then... kekeke...

He must have kidnapped the girl while she was still under your spell; have u notice how many times he has quietly steal away from the table for extended periods of time....hmmm...sounds familiar to u?

who??? YY???:D

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Dear all, first of all let me congratulate everyone here.
Gong xi fa Cai, Shi Shi Shun Xin.

wow bro...been away for sometime from your post..then suddenly heard all the postings on having babies...Congrats man! Gong xi Gong xi

hope u long ma jing shen (read: dragon horse, sperm strong eh??? unless u r a girl infiltrating into this forum...);)

Everyone is early today...what's the story again, morning glories?

JWNY

happy valentine's, ya??? can point us to your date tonite??? or should we ask pierce???:D just kidding...

zunbo
14-02-2008, 03:35 PM
happy valentine's, ya??? can point us to your date tonite??? or should we ask pierce???:D just kidding... he's happy with his new toy that Ocean gave to him last nite... :)

pierce pi-cha his lobang for us!

cockenadan
14-02-2008, 04:38 PM
hope u long ma jing shen (read: dragon horse, sperm strong eh??? unless u r a girl infiltrating into this forum...)

girl?!?!? Where where where...If i'm a girl, then must be a very horny one...hahahahaha...wonder if all the ladies in this forum willing to be my FB bo..hahahah

yinyang
14-02-2008, 06:01 PM
girl?!?!? Where where where...If i'm a girl, then must be a very horny one...hahahahaha...wonder if all the ladies in this forum willing to be my FB bo..
Ooops, careful there... nicks are gender neutral:p
..happy with his new toy that Ocean gave to him last nite..
pierce pi-cha his lobang for us!
Ah so, he has put it to good use (and so quick?!):eek:
..personal devil then... kekeke...
Oi, your goodself very capable of selling your soul ok...:p

beck7777
14-02-2008, 06:05 PM
i still acting blur!!! haiz...

so today going out for dinner with felicia siboh???

oh, still overseas right???:p

Batam trip cancelled... I really wish I having dinner with Felicia though...

So where your sis-in-law? :rolleyes:

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 06:07 PM
he's happy with his new toy that Ocean gave to him last nite...

bo jio!!!

girl?!?!? Where where where...

i dont want to assume anymore mah... got snooked by the female samsters here too many times not to learn my lesson. i didnt want to assume YY was male until i finally met up with him also what... kekeke...

wonder if all the ladies in this forum willing to be my FB bo..hahahah

hello... take queue number. dont care if u clone or what hor... new nick, new queue number...:p

Oi, your goodself very capable of selling your soul ok...

been there, done that... also sold off everything that is of any worth on me liao...:( practically worthless now...

beck7777
14-02-2008, 06:11 PM
bo jio!!!

i dont want to assume anymore mah... got snooked by the female samsters here too many times not to learn my lesson. i didnt want to assume YY was male until i finally met up with him also what... kekeke...

We jio you will come meh?:rolleyes:

So i was not the only one you assume is female?! :rolleyes:

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 06:13 PM
I really wish I having dinner with Felicia though...

no meh??? then u want me to point u to this pub that has many many pretty waitresses or not??? (yr specialty leh...) yesterday went with CO and damn, got eyeballed so many times that i made a promise to myself that i have to go back soon, alone!!!:D

So where your sis-in-law?

she is very nice to me... whole day never disturb me after i chased her out of my place last nite... cos need to make babies mah...:p

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 06:18 PM
We jio you will come meh?

u got jio or not??? talk so much... :rolleyes:

So i was not the only one you assume is female?!

wah lau, the same time i started chatting with u, i suddenly had a few female samsters chatting with me, openly and via pm.

plus, with yr kind of guniang nick, could u blame me then???:rolleyes:

beck7777
14-02-2008, 06:18 PM
no meh??? then u want me to point u to this pub that has many many pretty waitresses or not??? (yr specialty leh...) yesterday went with CO and damn, got eyeballed so many times that i made a promise to myself that i have to go back soon, alone!!!

she is very nice to me... whole day never disturb me after i chased her out of my place last nite... cos need to make babies mah...

Which pub?! :p I wanna go also!

And you know I can keep your sis-in-law company for you and OC :D

beck7777
14-02-2008, 06:20 PM
u got jio or not??? talk so much...

wah lau, the same time i started chatting with u, i suddenly had a few female samsters chatting with me, openly and via pm.

plus, with yr kind of guniang nick, could u blame me then???

HA! After the " you jio me end up you pilot me" incident, I guess its best to ask you out after V-day...

beck sound guniang meh?? :confused:

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Which pub?! I wanna go also!

i SMSed u liao... confirmed napshot!!! me not free for the next few days, so bros who want the name of the pub, call becky or flood his PM, ok???:D

And you know I can keep your sis-in-law company for you and OC

pls dont ask me to call her to ask her to go out with u hor... i had a hard time trying to get her to go home... and moreover, she never call me to disturb me today, i damn happy liao...

u go eat yourself tonite lah, but i suspect u wont lor... not when u have so many other options...:rolleyes:

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 06:27 PM
HA! After the " you jio me end up you pilot me" incident, I guess its best to ask you out after V-day...:

hello friend, i told u not confirmed since i could get my sis-in-law on the phone to agree right??? since when i pilot u then??? u must learn to manage your expectations a lil bit leh... your expectations piloted u lah...:D

beck sound guniang meh??

ok, no lah, becky...:p

beck7777
14-02-2008, 06:30 PM
i SMSed u liao... confirmed napshot!!!

u go eat yourself tonite lah, but i suspect u wont lor... not when u have so many other options..

Ok got your SMS.. At least something from you this time.. :rolleyes:

Well I am eating myself tonight...

hello friend, i told u not confirmed since i could get my sis-in-law on the phone to agree right??? since when i pilot u then??? u must learn to manage your expectations a lil bit leh... your expectations piloted u lah...

OH MY FAULT?! :eek:

WRX_STI
14-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Ah so, he has put it to good use (and so quick?!):eek:
u knoe lah these retired samsters...keke :p

ps: sorri i not at crabshack with u bro tat day. jwny trunk call me to deliver 'good news' :D

_AXL_
14-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Ok got your SMS.. At least something from you this time..

leave some for me...:o

do i care??? hahaha...

OH MY FAULT?!

to err is human...
to blame is on someone else is... WOMAN! ( i m gonna get zapped for this!!!)

exactly, right? blame yourself lor...:D

beck7777
15-02-2008, 12:48 AM
leave some for me...:o

Well you know I popped the Q already..

We can recce together 1.. :D

tomvoyeur
15-02-2008, 02:53 AM
who??? YY???

Mirror mirror on the wall, YY and AXL, who's the nastiest of them all?? :rolleyes:

he's happy with his new toy that Ocean gave to him last nite..pierce pi-cha his lobang for us!

What lobang?????

been there, done that... also sold off everything that is of any worth on me liao... practically worthless now...

Who say u r worthless?? Becky is willing to pay a fortune for ur sis-in-law leh....kekeke

So i was not the only one you assume is female?!

AXL only has cunts in his mind la....bo sim for bros LOL....

no meh??? then u want me to point u to this pub that has many many pretty waitresses or not??? (yr specialty leh...) yesterday went with CO and damn, got eyeballed so many times that i made a promise to myself that i have to go back soon, alone!!

God damn it!! Wheres the bloody pub???

she is very nice to me... whole day never disturb me after i chased her out of my place last nite... cos need to make babies mah...

Any hits then???

U so manly, of coz got female samsters jio u la....I m only disturbed by mosquitos only...

HA! After the " you jio me end up you pilot me" incident, I guess its best to ask you out after V-day..

So u r a victim too?? LOL....

Not bad...I was working tonight...

ps: sorri i not at crabshack with u bro tat day. jwny trunk call me to deliver 'good news'

He got himself a rat baby....was it a babe this time?? LOL..

to err is human...
to blame is on someone else is... WOMAN! ( i m gonna get zapped for this!!!)

Can I up u for this?? Oops, upped liao...kekeke

We can recce together 1..

Kns....read so long still no sign of the mysterious pub....Can share the secret with a lonely man pls!!!!

yinyang
15-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Mirror mirror on the wall, YY and AXL, who's the nastiest of them all??
You forgot to add: Don't accept apples from gift bearing witches, else risk getting poisoned by KC
..Kns....read so long still no sign of the mysterious pub....Can share the secret with a lonely man pls!!!!
Didn't you had your fill at Royal -->TD2 recently (or so a little bird told me..)?:p
..got female samsters jio u la....I m only disturbed by mosquitos only...
Empirical evidence that only female mosquitoes bite:eek:
..sorri i not at crabshack with u bro tat day. jwny trunk call me to deliver 'good news'
Okie, I took it under my chin... even if I was in mourning on mon (couldn't find a black office shirt). Hako's been taunting me for sat's FA tie with his beloved arse... arsenal I mean:o

_AXL_
15-02-2008, 12:40 PM

We can recce together 1..

ok, onz!!! just keep it from bro tom... he went recce new place also never jio us one...

Mirror mirror on the wall, YY and AXL, who's the nastiest of them all??

contrary to popular belief, i m actually quite a nice person in nature. it was YY who nurtured me otherwise...:(

Who say u r worthless?? Becky is willing to pay a fortune for ur sis-in-law leh....kekeke

no lah... he is not willing to pay, he is trying to bully me into it lah...

AXL only has cunts in his mind la....bo sim for bros LOL....

that applies to u only...

tell u for what??? by the time u finish work, we would have left liao...

let u recce alone??? i not stupid leh...

Any hits then???

hit on wifey is 100% success leh...

U so manly, of coz got female samsters jio u la....I m only disturbed by mosquitos only...

ya, jio me to buy insurance... haiz...

So u r a victim too?? LOL....

since when were u a victim??? it never crossed my mind to want to meet up with u... hahahaha...

Can I up u for this?? Oops, upped liao...kekeke

use your clones lor...

Kns....read so long still no sign of the mysterious pub....Can share the secret with a lonely man pls!!!!

stick to your cheapo SJPS girls lah... neh, those hanging around waiting for suckers to buy them drinks leh...

You forgot to add: Don't accept apples from gift bearing witches, else risk getting poisoned by KC

or bomohs as well... or mediums...

Didn't you had your fill at Royal -->TD2 recently (or so a little bird told me..)?

i rest my case... tom, got jio or not???:rolleyes:

Empirical evidence that only female mosquitoes bite

that a fact...

Okie, I took it under my chin... even if I was in mourning on mon (couldn't find a black office shirt). Hako's been taunting me for sat's FA tie with his beloved arse... arsenal I mean

no black shirt??? damn!!! u need one this coming monday when the gunners win... kekeke...

JWNY
15-02-2008, 01:33 PM
For once I am a Man U fan... :D

Next week let's have a gathering since our esteemed bro (don't say name :p) is in town

JWNY

yinyang
15-02-2008, 02:10 PM
For once I am a Man U fan......
Some more say if MU had made a comeback win v MCity, you'd have sworn off sex for a month (or was it 1 week?). How the hell we can vouch for this, if all your tiraks zippo in cahoots -sans chastity belt (throw away keys too) huh?:p
contrary to popular belief, i m actually quite a nice person in nature. it was YY who nurtured me otherwise...
Give yourself more credit ... it's in your 2nd nature. Nature over nurture;)
At least you got cover, instead of usual duvet (to cover your modesty):o Btw, this is quite common modus operandi in pubs. Kena b4 in old Newsroom Bar in RQuay and another... before I lost my youth and insurance eligibility:(

_AXL_
15-02-2008, 02:34 PM
For once I am a Man U fan...

JWNY

why???:mad:

Give yourself more credit ... it's in your 2nd nature. Nature over nurture

it is now nurture over nature... haiz... the effect of YY!!!

At least you got cover, instead of usual duvet (to cover your modesty):o Btw, this is quite common modus operandi in pubs. Kena b4 in old Newsroom Bar in RQuay and another... before I lost my youth and insurance eligibility

wah... newsroom!!! good memories there... lots of flings picked up there... kekeke... and really a lot of female insurance agents here!!!

moreover, these ladies were really commando cos i posted in some insurance threads here that i got lucky with a couple of agents after my purchases and yet they still prospected me...

hmm... did i miss out on something there when i declined to purchase anymore???:confused:

beck7777
15-02-2008, 03:49 PM
wah... newsroom!!! good memories there... lots of flings picked up there...

We can make new memories too at the new place you told me! :D

JWNY
15-02-2008, 05:29 PM
why???:mad: So they can beat Arsenal for us in the FA Cup bro...want to celebrate with us? You bring the Dom Perignon...i only can afford Veuve Clicquot :o ~ :D

JWNY

_AXL_
15-02-2008, 07:07 PM
We can make new memories too at the new place you told me!

shhh... but the veggies there a bit too young for me leh!!! and dangerous somemore...:p

So they can beat Arsenal for us in the FA Cup bro...want to celebrate with us? You bring the Dom Perignon...i only can afford Veuve Clicquot

JWNY

u dont know me very well... haiz...

i have good deal with moet chandon... i bring them and u settle the bill???:D

JWNY
16-02-2008, 01:41 AM
u dont know me very well... haiz... definitely not "inside out" bro :p i have good deal with moet chandon... i bring them and u settle the bill???:D How much KF miles can i get? :o

JWNY

beck7777
16-02-2008, 04:30 AM
shhh... but the veggies there a bit too young for me leh!!! and dangerous somemore...

You are not that old please! :rolleyes:

And I thought you like it dangerous? :D

tomvoyeur
16-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Didn't you had your fill at Royal -->TD2 recently (or so a little bird told me..)?

Was keeping a fren company for that night before he left sg....I was filled with Zzzz monsters more than anything else that night....:o

ok, onz!!! just keep it from bro tom... he went recce new place also never jio us one...

Where got???I m moving in the trail that you blazed leh...n see only scenes of devastation...kekeke

contrary to popular belief, i m actually quite a nice person in nature. it was YY who nurtured me otherwise...

The pot calling the kettle black LOL...

tell u for what??? by the time u finish work, we would have left liao...

Thats y my social life is so messed up now....signs...

let u recce alone??? i not stupid leh...

U are worried for my safety ah??Nothing will happen to me there la...haa

What!!!U mean there r actually prospecting in this forum???U sure they r female in the 1st place??

since when were u a victim??? it never crossed my mind to want to meet up with u... hahahaha...

Poor me...So the long queue was just an excuse la...:(

use your clones lor...

No clones man....

stick to your cheapo SJPS girls lah... neh, those hanging around waiting for suckers to buy them drinks leh...

I have never buy drinks for girls in SJPS before leh...what do u say so???

i rest my case... tom, got jio or not???

How to jio u leh??

At least you got cover, instead of usual duvet (to cover your modesty):o Btw, this is quite common modus operandi in pubs. Kena b4 in old Newsroom Bar in RQuay and another... before I lost my youth and insurance eligibility

SO where is the re-incarnated newsroom bar?

wah... newsroom!!! good memories there... lots of flings picked up there... kekeke... and really a lot of female insurance agents here!!!

I heard that a group of female insurance agents frequent Live Impact...Saw them in action before and they really looks good LOL....

moreover, these ladies were really commando cos i posted in some insurance threads here that i got lucky with a couple of agents after my purchases and yet they still prospected me...

They see a sucker??? haa

You are not that old please!

And I thought you like it dangerous?

Where did u guys go yesterday??

_AXL_
18-02-2008, 04:50 PM
definitely not "inside out" bro How much KF miles can i get?

JWNY

KF??? kungfu???

You are not that old please!

old enough...

And I thought you like it dangerous?

no lah, my old heart cannot take it... YY took me to a thai disco a couple of weeks back and my heart nearly cannot take it liao...

Where got???I m moving in the trail that you blazed leh...n see only scenes of devastation...kekeke

no trail whatsoever... they still recovering from your previous visit...:p

The pot calling the kettle black LOL...

me and YY are anything but dark leh...

Thats y my social life is so messed up now....signs...

u mean yr social life wasnt messed up before u took on this job???

U are worried for my safety ah??Nothing will happen to me there la...haa

no, for theirs...

What!!!U mean there r actually prospecting in this forum???U sure they r female in the 1st place??

yes, confirmed...

Poor me...So the long queue was just an excuse la...

what long queue???

No clones man....

bcos u r a clone yourself???

I have never buy drinks for girls in SJPS before leh...what do u say so???

i forgot... u r even more cheapo than them!!! they get the ladies drinks for u right???

SO where is the re-incarnated newsroom bar?

u know where ah??? tell me, tell me!!!

I heard that a group of female insurance agents frequent Live Impact...Saw them in action before and they really looks good LOL....

hah??? u sure or not??? does that mean i have to avoid that place since i look like a sucker???

They see a sucker??? haa

actually, i m more of a painter...:D

Where did u guys go yesterday??

not telling u...

yinyang
18-02-2008, 06:17 PM
..my heart nearly cannot take it liao......
So you had to have resuscitation (aka CPR) at a little nook down the road?:p
Belies black hear within:o
..does that mean i have to avoid that place since i look like a sucker???
actually, i m more of a painter...
Multi tasking... also a plumber:p

_AXL_
18-02-2008, 06:44 PM
So you had to have resuscitation (aka CPR) at a little nook down the road?

aye... emergency room!!!:p

Multi tasking... also a plumber

mechanic as well...:rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
19-02-2008, 02:42 AM
no lah, my old heart cannot take it... YY took me to a thai disco a couple of weeks back and my heart nearly cannot take it liao...

Ur heart cannot take it?? Or is it another part of ur anatomy? :rolleyes:

no trail whatsoever... they still recovering from your previous visit...

Nonsense. I hardly make an impression wherever I go....

I hope u guys r not making fun of JWNY hor!!!!

u mean yr social life wasnt messed up before u took on this job???

Not as much as now leh...:o

no, for theirs...

No worries, they will have the rides of their lives...kekeke

yes, confirmed...

I think they r looking for a upz - either to their sales or otherwise LOL...

what long queue???

U told me the queue was too long. Thats u n ur colleagues didnt go in....

bcos u r a clone yourself???

I hope to be a clone of edison, can????

i forgot... u r even more cheapo than them!!! they get the ladies drinks for u right???

Shhh....Dun pichar my lobang, i m still using matric card to buy student meals at BK....kekeke

u know where ah??? tell me, tell me!!!

Yo tarzan, u r supposed to tell me where the bushes are leh, not the other way round....

hah??? u sure or not??? does that mean i have to avoid that place since i look like a sucker???

No need, its moving location very soon....

actually, i m more of a painter...

So r u a Picasson or Michelangelon??

not telling u...

Tell me la, we r not sharing this secret with ur wife leh....

beck7777
19-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Just out of curousity, why is bro tomvoyeur posting only at 2am plus daily? :confused:

yinyang
19-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Just out of curousity, why is bro tomvoyeur posting only at 2am plus daily?
Before you get answer from the horse's mouth in next 12 hours .. he's moonlighting as papasan. So can only post after he's squares up with his nightly takings (cuts, whatever).:p

Joke asides, Tom's all important job is due to the industry he's in (no funnies though, think I said enough).:D

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Ur heart cannot take it?? Or is it another part of ur anatomy?

other parts can take it leh...

Nonsense. I hardly make an impression wherever I go....

ya, ninja right???:rolleyes:

I hope u guys r not making fun of JWNY hor!!!!

nope, u r though...

Not as much as now leh...

oh, that's news to me...

No worries, they will have the rides of their lives...kekeke

in my car ah???

I think they r looking for a upz - either to their sales or otherwise LOL...

if u see me, u will understand why i m so confident to say that they r looking to increase their sales, nothing else...

I hope to be a clone of edison, can????

take a queue number...

Shhh....Dun pichar my lobang, i m still using matric card to buy student meals at BK....kekeke

can get me one??? got special price meh???

Yo tarzan, u r supposed to tell me where the bushes are leh, not the other way round....

me george of the jungle... only can tell u to watch out for that tree...:p

No need, its moving location very soon....

why u know their location so well and never share??? i rest my case with u... haiz...

So r u a Picasson or Michelangelon??

modern abstract... u have to be smart, female, pretty and naked to understand my underlying messages when viewing my paintings.

Tell me la, we r not sharing this secret with ur wife leh

yes, will tell u soon, when u didnt share your insurance friends at live impact...

why u never ask that of me when i was posting at that timing then??? humph...

theUnforgotten
19-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Before you get answer from the horse's mouth in next 12 hours .. he's moonlighting as papasan. So can only post after he's squares up with his nightly takings (cuts, whatever).:p

Joke asides, Tom's all important job is due to the industry he's in (no funnies though, think I said enough).:D

Yah , Jokes aside , i think given his dashing looks and hi-so lifestyle and irregular work hours. He's a SPY ala 007 :) (Do I have to be "killed" for revealing this?)

Rest of you bros , Did YY mention operation Chap Go Meh?

Meanwhile countdown to BKK is 5 weeks n counting!

JWNY
19-02-2008, 12:25 PM
i always seem to be the butt of jokes... :D

Mind you, Chelsea will win the first of their 4 major trophies this Sunday against :p

JWNY

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Yah , Jokes aside , i think given his dashing looks and hi-so lifestyle and irregular work hours. He's a SPY ala 007 (Do I have to be "killed" for revealing this?)

so, he drives an aston martin and wears an omega timepiece???:D the bugger still complaining that he damn poor!!!

Rest of you bros , Did YY mention operation Chap Go Meh?

YY going for Operation Keep It to Himself!!!:mad:

JWNY
19-02-2008, 12:36 PM
so, he drives an aston martin and wears an omega timepiece???:D the bugger still complaining that he damn poor!!!
Well...he bought me a couple of drinks once...so no complaints from my end ;)

JWNY

theUnforgotten
19-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Mind you, Chelsea will win the first of their 4 major trophies this Sunday against :p

JWNY

4 trophies! don't Be delusional MATE

Heard u "scored" in more ways than one last night? it brought u good luck eh. But don't push your good "luck" too far . Sunday you may be lucky one more time but That's IT..

theUnforgotten
19-02-2008, 12:50 PM
so, he drives an aston martin and wears an omega timepiece??? the bugger still complaining that he damn poor!!!

Are you referring to Yourself??:confused:

Aston martin? from what i am told , he drives something else.

that is his Job mah , tell u a different story from the actual facts:) ( joking only)

as for operation chap go meh, let YY fill you in.

yinyang
19-02-2008, 12:55 PM
..going for Operation Keep It to Himself!!!
Unlax... CGM is actually old hat for chabo (spinsters?) throwing mandarins into rochor canal for their catch. So just my alert to you hot studs not to be ensnared. :p
i always seem to be the butt of jokes... Chelsea will win the first of their 4 major trophies this Sunday against
Oh that useless cup? My money's on cockerels, if only you can latch on to my half ball odds (and I'm not referring to your natt's either!);)

ccod81
19-02-2008, 12:59 PM
4 trophies! don't Be delusional MATE

Heard u "scored" in more ways than one last night? it brought u good luck eh. But don't push your good "luck" too far . Sunday you may be lucky one more time but That's IT.

Such A narak Guy sure scores in others way...
Didnt JWNY told you my Harem Very Lucky one ? :D

as for operation chap go meh, let YY fill you in.

Uncle YY can fill me up too ? :D:p

beck7777
19-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Lost again..

So whose driving Aust Martin and who earning the millons? :confused:

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 01:53 PM
i always seem to be the butt of jokes...

JWNY

the price to pay for having a nice butt...

Well...he bought me a couple of drinks once...so no complaints from my end

JWNY

u should have let me buy u another drink the other nite we met up, then u wouldnt have any complaints about me too... :D

Are you referring to Yourself??

i dont, i drive "girls crazy":p

Unlax... CGM is actually old hat for chabo (spinsters?) throwing mandarins into rochor canal for their catch. So just my alert to you hot studs not to be ensnared.

excuses, excuses, excuses...

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Lost again..

So whose driving Aust Martin and who earning the millons?

tom driving the aston but no money...:rolleyes:

surfer and I make millions, but in rupiah...:D

beck7777
19-02-2008, 02:00 PM
tom driving the aston but no money...

surfer and I make millions, but in rupiah...

Ya right.. :rolleyes:

You seem free lately...
Just make sure everything go according as discussed... :rolleyes:

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Ya right..

ya! right!

You seem free lately...

not as free as u... i cant even catch up with your SMSes yesterday when u told me about your lobang with that group of chio flying waitresses!!!:rolleyes:

Just make sure everything go according as discussed...

as in this sat's programme or being my bro-in-law???

as for this sat's programme, depends on whether i still have pocket money left...

as for being my bro-in-law, depends on whether i would suddenly get a lot of pocket money this sat...:rolleyes:

beck7777
19-02-2008, 02:45 PM
not as free as u... i cant even catch up with your SMSes yesterday when u told me about your lobang with that group of chio flying waitresses!!!

as in this sat's programme or being my bro-in-law???

as for this sat's programme, depends on whether i still have pocket money left...

as for being my bro-in-law, depends on whether i would suddenly get a lot of pocket money this sat...:rolleyes:

Did I mention group?! :eek:
I told you there is only ONE!

I talking Sat prog lah..
1st, I cant control if you still have pocket $$ left anot by then..
2nd, I can never let you have alot of pocket $$.. Not this Sat, not forever.. :D

PS> What's this Ops with YY about? What's the grand master up to this time??

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Did I mention group?!
I told you there is only ONE!??

firstly, u "pao tou" the lobang yourself one hor...
secondly, if got sucker buy drinks for her, rest assured that the flock will follow...:D

I talking Sat prog lah..
1st, I cant control if you still have pocket $$ left anot by then..

but u can control that i dont have to spend a single cent ever again whenever i go out and cheong with u what...:p

PS> What's this Ops with YY about? What's the grand master up to this time??

dont waste yr time second-guessing what the grandmaster is up to...
different level of skills altogether, compared to us lesser mortals...
we can only hope to be invited to view him in action, and be thankful for it!!!

beck7777
19-02-2008, 03:13 PM
firstly, u "pao tou" the lobang yourself one hor...
secondly, if got sucker buy drinks for her, rest assured that the flock will follow..

but u can control that i dont have to spend a single cent ever again whenever i go out and cheong with u what...

dont waste yr time second-guessing what the grandmaster is up to...
different level of skills altogether, compared to us lesser mortals...
we can only hope to be invited to view him in action, and be thankful for it!!!

I didnt 'pao tou'.. I sharing it with you leh... And yes, with you around, I'm sure you will buy drinks for her friends... :D SO its quite impossible you not to spend $$ when cheong with me!

Well as for YY, I be more than happy to read his FRs.. To see him in action only fustrate me more, for he can do nothing to achive everything... :D

yinyang
19-02-2008, 05:19 PM
..more than happy to read his FRs.. To see him in action only fustrate me more, for he can do nothing to achive everything...
..dont waste yr time second-guessing what the grandmaster is up to...
Err.. most undeserved. Actually the reverse, I so envious of you hot studs with conquests. Lost my innocence at so late stage in life, no thanks to likes of TS and rst gin gang. *Sigh* if I can turn the clock back before my menapause kicks in:o
..i always seem to be the butt of jokes...
Take heart, they usually take the mickey out of yours truly:(

_AXL_
19-02-2008, 05:50 PM
I didnt 'pao tou'.. I sharing it with you leh... And yes, with you around, I'm sure you will buy drinks for her friends... SO its quite impossible you not to spend $$ when cheong with me!

oh, u still dunno my situation meh??? now, i have a monthly budget unlike the past... recently, i shamelessly got a petrol card from my company when i usually stay in the office. no choice liao... for wifey's dream wedding, i m pulling out all the scrooge stops!!!

conclusion: i will leave u to be the hero...

Well as for YY, I be more than happy to read his FRs.. To see him in action only fustrate me more, for he can do nothing to achive everything...

dont compare... people grandmaster level!!!

but come to think of it, he got paunch, we also have what!!! what is it that we dont have that he has in abundance, so much so that the minute he steps into the disco, a babe with such solid figure superglued him???

length??? girth??? or is it simply the gold-rimmed glasses that makes him look so intelligent???:D

Err.. most undeserved. Actually the reverse, I so envious of you hot studs with conquests. Lost my innocence at so late stage in life, no thanks to likes of TS and rst gin gang. *Sigh* if I can turn the clock back before my menapause kicks in

hot studs??? where??? i do have a mirror at home, u know???

lost innocence??? that would explain yr trysts with reckless abandon!!!

Take heart, they usually take the mickey out of yours truly

take heart that:

1. we take the mickey out of u cos we r secretly and ridiculously jealous of u and

2. if we dont treat u as a bro/friend/inner circle grandmaster, we wont even be bothered to answer yr posts, ya??? dont believe??? ask the newbies how they feel when they post n no one replies to them...;)

beck7777
19-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Err.. most undeserved. Actually the reverse, I so envious of you hot studs with conquests. Lost my innocence at so late stage in life, no thanks to likes of TS and rst gin gang.

Who hot? THe only thing "hot" about me is when I walking under the sun in shirt and pants and sweating my ass out!

conclusion: i will leave u to be the hero...

2. if we dont treat u as a bro/friend/inner circle grandmaster, we wont even be bothered to answer yr posts, ya??? dont believe??? ask the newbies how they feel when they post n no one replies to them...;)

With you around, I'm more likely to be zero... :D

Talking about newbies, how did I start TCSS here? :rolleyes:

yinyang
19-02-2008, 10:48 PM
..talking about newbies, how did I start TCSS here?
Becks, you just got sucked in... small price to pay for getting in TS' good books for your prized trophy. But guess you are the sort who just dives into it, no fuss type.:D
2. if we dont treat u as a bro/friend/inner circle grandmaster, we wont even be bothered to answer yr posts, ya???
Yo, must be gracious ... beggars like me cannot be choosers:o

PS: What's all this morse code on sat nite fever.. my chap go meh ops pales in comparison, kekeke

theUnforgotten
19-02-2008, 11:19 PM
*Sigh* if I can turn the clock back before my menapause kicks in:o

What "menopause" .. Going by your Bonk and hit rate, heck I wish i could be up for it when I grow up to be your age. You da model for us bro.

Guys , we must all Learn from YY ...whats his secret

JWNY
20-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Guys , we must all Learn from YY ...whats his secret Ahh...i thought our esteemed bro the secret...drink coke, save water ;)

JWNY

tomvoyeur
20-02-2008, 04:03 AM

Work Bro, tell u more when we meet up....

Joke asides, Tom's all important job is due to the industry he's in (no funnies though, think I said enough)

Cheers, mate. Will u be heading down to SJPS on fri? I hardly hear any murmurings from that thread anymore...

if u see me, u will understand why i m so confident to say that they r looking to increase their sales, nothing else...

Dun be humble, gals have a diff perspective on male sexiness from guys (which includes u!)..

can get me one??? got special price meh???

There was last time but I lost track recently coz seldom take fastfood nowadays - need to watch the weight...

me george of the jungle... only can tell u to watch out for that tree...

So can u tell me if Shin at BQ is a bush or a tree? ;)

why u know their location so well and never share??? i rest my case with u... haiz...

There r many frens of mine who are regulars in the thai pubbing scene, thats y...I seldom go there too..

modern abstract... u have to be smart, female, pretty and naked to understand my underlying messages when viewing my paintings.

I guess they will be sensing a different feeling when they get up close and personal with the famed painter LOL...

yes, will tell u soon, when u didnt share your insurance friends at live impact...

They r not my frens - a kind fren pointed them out when I was caught checking them out....phew..

Yah , Jokes aside , i think given his dashing looks and hi-so lifestyle and irregular work hours. He's a SPY ala 007 (Do I have to be "killed" for revealing this?)

Thanks for the exaggerated praises but whats SPY???

Mind you, Chelsea will win the first of their 4 major trophies this Sunday against

I really like to see a new winner of the League Cup. I m afraid I will have to go for Spurs, bro!

Thats u la. I cant even get the job to cauffeur u in ur Aston Martin n clean ur Omega!!!!

Well...he bought me a couple of drinks once...so no complaints from my end

Thats was the one of the few times we have been to your "neighbourhood" bar ya...When will be the next outing?

Lost again..

I can hardly blame u, given the spike in volumne of TCSS today...

surfer and I make millions, but in rupiah...

Correction - u r declaring ur income in rupiah to reduce taxes! haa

Err.. most undeserved. Actually the reverse, I so envious of you hot studs with conquests. Lost my innocence at so late stage in life, no thanks to likes of TS and rst gin gang. *Sigh* if I can turn the clock back before my menapause kicks in

How late u r in the game, u r already holding the young studs in awe!

Ahh...i thought our esteemed bro the secret...drink coke, save water

Next time order soda as mixer, I prefer soda leh...:p

theUnforgotten
20-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Ahh...i thought our esteemed bro the secret...drink coke, save water ;)

JWNY

Something must be in his COKE.haha or is it something in his davidoff cigarettes?

Thanks for the exaggerated praises but whats SPY???

SPY = undercover operative la, mostly active at odd hours.

I really like to see a new winner of the League Cup. I m afraid I will have to go for Spurs, bro!

thanks bro! hehe, but i kind of not too keen on round footballs , now prefer oval balls n the balled shaped objects bouncing on female humans :) hehe

Anyway why are u still up and posting at 4 AM , washing Axl's aston martin n polishing his "omega" before he wakes up??

JWNY
20-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Unforgotten >> Bro Tom sleeps late due to his vouyeur habits :D

Tom >> How could you support Spurs? We're the Pride of London! And to think i always rendered support to the Blue of Merseyside :mad: ... i still will, for the record

YY >> How's "Operation meet YY" coming along?

Beck & AXL >> have you guys resolved your meet up dates yet?

ps: I thought i saw Pierce post in this thread ?!?!?! :confused:

pps: Liverpool beat Inter Milan... :rolleyes:

JWNY

beck7777
20-02-2008, 10:08 AM
[SIZE="3"] And to think i always rendered support to the Blue of Merseyside :mad: ... i still will, for the record

Beck & AXL >> have you guys resolved your meet up dates yet?

pps: Liverpool beat Inter Milan...

Hate everything blue?(Chelsea and Inter included) :rolleyes: :D

I ready to to anytime.. Is that guy who is troublesome..

theUnforgotten
20-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Hate everything blue?(Chelsea and Inter included) :rolleyes: :D

I ready to to anytime.. Is that guy who is troublesome..

Like that say goot meh? so free in office today?

I damn sleepy, was chatting on MSN with this TG majoring in English n humanties at KK ( not Kedang kerbau) university till 2 AM

beck7777
20-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Like that say goot meh? so free in office today?

I damn sleepy, was chatting on MSN with this TG majoring in English n humanties at KK ( not Kedang kerbau) university till 2 AM

Haha.. bro JWNY know I joking... :D

JWNY
20-02-2008, 11:17 AM
I also take no offence...bro Becks, this Unforgotten trying to sow discord lah...he Spurs one... :p

JWNY

beck7777
20-02-2008, 11:41 AM
I also take no offence...bro Becks, this Unforgotten trying to sow discord lah...he Spurs one... :p

JWNY

OH! Well good luck to him... And to you too.. :D

May the best team win, this Sunday right?

theUnforgotten
20-02-2008, 12:16 PM

JWNY

Blue is not good colour for Fengshui :) period

BTW , paging for YY , paging for YY, seems he's lost in the "bush" went muff diving:)

anyone interested for prologue : Operation Sar Poh Fan (i.e. Claypot rice) tmrw ???
That one is also addictive :eek:

_AXL_
20-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Who hot? THe only thing "hot" about me is when I walking under the sun in shirt and pants and sweating my ass out!

pls lah... u dont walk under the hot sun one!!! u only drive around in your souped up sports car...

With you around, I'm more likely to be zero...

huh??? hello, in this thread, u dont get points for being humble leh... cos it makes u look very patronising!!!

Talking about newbies, how did I start TCSS here?

u were checking out (only) the sexual parts of my encounter...

Becks, you just got sucked in... small price to pay for getting in TS' good books for your prized trophy. But guess you are the sort who just dives into it, no fuss type.

he dives in alright... but he is the fussy type, man!!!

Yo, must be gracious ... beggars like me cannot be choosers

very subtle to tell us beggars off...

PS: What's all this morse code on sat nite fever.. my chap go meh ops pales in comparison, kekeke

ya, we go to the river to pick up the leftover mandarins lor... kekeke...

Ahh...i thought our esteemed bro the secret...drink coke, save water ;)

JWNY

u mean YY is the mixer drinker???

Work Bro, tell u more when we meet up....

trying to scam a meetup???:rolleyes:

Dun be humble, gals have a diff perspective on male sexiness from guys (which includes u!)..

ya, old, pudgy, married n practically broke... there is a big difference between humility and facing the facts, u know?

There was last time but I lost track recently coz seldom take fastfood nowadays - need to watch the weight...

then pass me the matric card cos i take fastfood now... surfer did promise me some coupons but he disappeared without passing them to me!!! that bloody liar!!!:p

So can u tell me if Shin at BQ is a bush or a tree?

doesnt matter already... i was told by the handsome but humble (read: patronising) stud that it will be chopped down tonite!!! so, i guess there will be a lot of grieving squirrels there, waiting to be consoled!!!

There r many frens of mine who are regulars in the thai pubbing scene, thats y...I seldom go there too..

picking up from YY, i see? excuses, excuses, excuses...

I guess they will be sensing a different feeling when they get up close and personal with the famed painter LOL...

never disappointed before...

They r not my frens - a kind fren pointed them out when I was caught checking them out....phew..

what's wrong with insurance agents???

Thats u la. I cant even get the job to cauffeur u in ur Aston Martin n clean ur Omega!!!!

like that sabo me goot meh??? u want all the insurance agents to flock to me only to find out that my omega is fake and the only aston i own is the wallpaper of my lappy...

I can hardly blame u, given the spike in volumne of TCSS today...

nah... he is always lost, cos he is thinking of something else.

Correction - u r declaring ur income in rupiah to reduce taxes! haa

i wish...

Anyway why are u still up and posting at 4 AM , washing Axl's aston martin n polishing his "omega" before he wakes up??

my aston no need to wash one...

Tom >> How could you support Spurs? We're the Pride of London! And to think i always rendered support to the Blue of Merseyside ... i still will, for the record

pps: Liverpool beat Inter Milan...

JWNY

pride of london is officially west ham leh...

pride of merseyside won last nite ah???;)

JWNY
20-02-2008, 01:46 PM
pride of merseyside won last nite ah???;) That statement will not go down well with the peasants... :D

JWNY

beck7777
20-02-2008, 03:30 PM
pls lah... u dont walk under the hot sun one!!! u only drive around in your souped up sports car...

huh??? hello, in this thread, u dont get points for being humble leh... cos it makes u look very patronising!!!

he dives in alright... but he is the fussy type, man!!!

I dont drive a souped up car! Let alone a sports 1.. :rolleyes:

I am a humble man in the 1st place, at least infront for masters and grand-masters like you and YY...

And of cause I have to be fussy! $2,888.00 an ang bao for something I have yet to see before! Even I get to see a car in the showroom before I pay my deposit!

And I dont get millons to dive around like C. Ronaldo(Opps!), I guess I have every right to fuss abit... :D

yinyang
20-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Got caught out (silly meetings) from late this morning to now...and kns, missed more than a spike tcss here:p
..seems he's lost in the "bush" went muff diving.???
Bushman as in loin cloth?:o
How's "Operation meet YY" coming along?
Anytime, I have designs on this puying's Y..:p

Tommy >> SJPS, you know me HH. Was at Movidas last week, deathly quiet (before 10):D

_AXL_
20-02-2008, 06:52 PM
anyone interested for prologue : Operation Sar Poh Fan (i.e. Claypot rice) tmrw ???
That one is also addictive

agreed that it is addictive!!! but tomorrow cannot make it... next week, i would be able to behave like YY, anytime, man!!!;)

That statement will not go down well with the peasants...

JWNY

do i sound i m trying to win a popularity contest??? i m here, talking to fans of different teams and the only liverpool fan other than me here is trying to learn to dive like cristiano!!! haiz...:(

I dont drive a souped up car! Let alone a sports 1..

isit??? type R still not turbo ah??? u want that type with 1k horsepower one isit???:p

I am a humble man in the 1st place, at least infront for masters and grand-masters like you and YY...

ask YY if u dont believe... u r not the humble type!!! hahahahaha...

And of cause I have to be fussy! $2,888.00 an ang bao for something I have yet to see before! Even I get to see a car in the showroom before I pay my deposit!

u want to compare car with women, then u r a failure in romance liao!!! u ask those who go to marriage agency whether they get to see the girls before they pay deposit??? i rest my case...

And I dont get millons to dive around like C. Ronaldo(Opps!), I guess I have every right to fuss abit...

hello, cristiano is china's olympic gold medalist leh!!! people world class leh... dont play play, hor??? :rolleyes:

Got caught out (silly meetings) from late this morning to now...and kns, missed more than a spike tcss here

siong right??? me also acting interested whole day in meetings...

Anytime, I have designs on this puying's Y..

since when u dont???

beck7777
20-02-2008, 10:35 PM
isit??? type R still not turbo ah??? u want that type with 1k horsepower one isit???

u want to compare car with women, then u r a failure in romance liao!!! u ask those who go to marriage agency whether they get to see the girls before they pay deposit??? i rest my case...

Please dont spread rumours! I dont drive a Type R!! Type Ah Ler maybe.. :p

I not comparing, I using it as example...

So you wanna compare your sis-in-law with girls in marriage agency?? :rolleyes:

_AXL_
21-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Please dont spread rumours! I dont drive a Type R!! Type Ah Ler maybe..

wah lau... other people here spread rumours that i drive a supercar lor...

I not comparing, I using it as example...

u were lor...:rolleyes:

So you wanna compare your sis-in-law with girls in marriage agency??

they are all decent girls mah... of course, only that my sis-in-law would be caught dead in a marriage agency...;)

beck7777
21-02-2008, 04:53 PM
wah lau... other people here spread rumours that i drive a supercar lor...

they are all decent girls mah... of course, only that my sis-in-law would be caught dead in a marriage agency..

Well your car is close to being a SUPERCAR!
So do I still get to drive it someday? :D

And you rather catch your sis-in-law on my bed with me right? :D

yinyang
21-02-2008, 05:01 PM
So do I still get to drive it someday?
No empty promise to help us with outing to likes of Attica?:p Can even forego the alcohol bit.. like bees to honey, man
...you rather catch your sis-in-law on my bed with me right?
Wah, no mincing of words.. straight talk. Good 1:D

_AXL_
21-02-2008, 05:17 PM
So do I still get to drive it someday?

wah lau, just a lousy car pretending to be a sports car... haiz... my previous car, the SLK, was more catchy... but unfortunately, now cannot afford liao...:(

And you rather catch your sis-in-law on my bed with me right?

i dont want to know!!! but this likelihood is higher than catching her at a marriage agency...

No empty promise to help us with outing to likes of Attica?:p Can even forego the alcohol bit.. like bees to honey, man

u dont need cars to hook girls up lah... not even at attica...:rolleyes: but anytime u need my lau pok car, just holler...

beck7777
21-02-2008, 05:20 PM
i dont want to know!!!

but anytime u need my lau pok car, just holler...

Sure you dont wanna know? :rolleyes:

Then I also borrow your "lau pok car" for the weekend? :D

theUnforgotten
21-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Sure you dont wanna know? :rolleyes:

Then I also borrow your "lau pok car" for the weekend? :D

I want too!

Dont behave like YY , unless u want to end up with a larger harem than u or I can afford:)

_AXL_
21-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Sure you dont wanna know?

i dont want to know... but u have to show me the video lah!!!;)

Then I also borrow your "lau pok car" for the weekend?

can!!! lousy car u also want!!!

then u pass me your cheongster sports car, then i can go pick up those young ah lians!!! easier to pick up somemore...

Dont behave like YY , unless u want to end up with a larger harem than u or I can afford

becky wont one lah... cant u tell he is the kind who fucks and go??? and he wants free one somemore!!!:mad: knn, really in the edison chan mould!!!

beck7777
21-02-2008, 08:15 PM
i dont want to know... but u have to show me the video lah!!!

can!!! lousy car u also want!!!

then u pass me your cheongster sports car, then i can go pick up those young ah lians!!! easier to pick up somemore...

becky wont one lah... cant u tell he is the kind who fucks and go??? and he wants free one somemore!!! knn, really in the edison chan mould!!!

Videos?! I'm no Edison Chan you know(though I wish I am! :D )

If yours is a lousy car, I "driving" a bicycle then...:rolleyes:

And why pay when you can get it for free?!

tomvoyeur
22-02-2008, 04:18 AM

Watching football la..

Tom >> How could you support Spurs? We're the Pride of London! And to think i always rendered support to the Blue of Merseyside ... i still will, for the record

Like giving us a point at Stamford Bridge? ;)

Hate everything blue?(Chelsea and Inter included)

Hello, pls do not associate Everton with the rest of the blues LOL..

trying to scam a meetup???

No choice leh, no1 wans to b seen with a cheapo n ugly guy like me huh....

then pass me the matric card cos i take fastfood now... surfer did promise me some coupons but he disappeared without passing them to me!!! that bloody liar!!!

hmmm.....u sure u can pass off as me??

doesnt matter already... i was told by the handsome but humble (read: patronising) stud that it will be chopped down tonite!!! so, i guess there will be a lot of grieving squirrels there, waiting to be consoled!!!

Chopped off?? Whats happening?

what's wrong with insurance agents???

Nothing wrong if u dun mind talking abt PV/FV half way through ur bottle...

like that sabo me goot meh??? u want all the insurance agents to flock to me only to find out that my omega is fake and the only aston i own is the wallpaper of my lappy...

Like real LOL..

pride of merseyside won last nite ah???

Correction - the real pride of merseyside is playing now!!

That statement will not go down well with the peasants...

Who are u calling peasants????

Tommy >> SJPS, you know me HH. Was at Movidas last week, deathly quiet (before 10)

Its always the case. Things only heat up after 12am..

No empty promise to help us with outing to likes of Attica? Can even forego the alcohol bit.. like bees to honey, man

U frequenting Attica now?

u dont need cars to hook girls up lah... not even at attica......

Speaking of the devil....LOL...

yinyang
22-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Like giving us a point at Stamford Bridge?
And sing chorus.. stamford bridge is falling down? Ooops, I'm gonna kena by some jewish shrapnel :o
That's why you have all the fun .. unlike me cinderella kaki turning into a rat after bewitching hour:p You the clubber, me only car park jockey asking for keys to special 007's wheels:p So I've not even darkened doorsteps of any of the nite spots in new CQ.

beck7777
22-02-2008, 09:26 AM
unlike me cinderella kaki turning into a rat after bewitching hour.

No wonder you are the grand-master! Imagine all that you achived are on time limit! :rolleyes:

I can sit there whole night and yet nothing happened.. All you need is till midnight... :(

theUnforgotten
22-02-2008, 09:42 AM
No wonder you are the grand-master! Imagine all that you achived are on time limit! :rolleyes:

I can sit there whole night and yet nothing happened.. All you need is till midnight... :(

yeah, YY is the Man. Last night needed 25 mins tops to get "quality" time to "score"

unlike me cinderella kaki turning into a rat after bewitching hour

last night way before cinderella's timing, 11.30 already left the place . Got a dosage of "candy" last night. But too much candy is bad for health.haha

birdie8819
22-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Well Well , it's been quite a long time since I've post in this thread . How's everything bro _AXL _ ? :p

last night way before cinderella's timing, 11.30 already left the place . Got a dosage of "candy" last night. But too much candy is bad for health.haha

Thanks for the drinks last night bro theUnforgotten !!! Yeah I like that part . :p

_AXL_
22-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Videos?! I'm no Edison Chan you know(though I wish I am!)

u r no edison chan, but yr attitude r similar... always looking out for freebies!!! btw, edison not very choosy leh, imagine joey yung also can!!!

If yours is a lousy car, I "driving" a bicycle then...

then lend me your "bicycle" lor... i want to be leon lai for once, and pick up a maggie cheung...

And why pay when you can get it for free?!

spend the whole day telling u about the ethical implication also no use... wait till u have a daughter lah...

Watching football la...

u really have a lot of patience or u r really bored... toffees r diabetes and sleeping inducing...

Hello, pls do not associate Everton with the rest of the blues LOL..

yah... different class... inter and chelsea are big teams...:D

No choice leh, no1 wans to b seen with a cheapo n ugly guy like me huh....

so u realised...

hmmm.....u sure u can pass off as me??

yes, i m ugly too...

Chopped off?? Whats happening?

that shin tree/bush closed liao mah...

Nothing wrong if u dun mind talking abt PV/FV half way through ur bottle...

i have never met one who could explain that to me half-drunk...

Correction - the real pride of merseyside is playing now!!

tranmere playing last nite meh???

Who are u calling peasants????

sorry, jwny's fingers too fast... just for u, he meant "pheasant"!!!

pls lah... YY would be in some posh hotel getting some at 12 lah...

we r trying to get YY to try flying waitresses who provide action free of charge... must learn from Becky to be an even bigger arsehole than we already are... oops, i m only speaking for myself...

Speaking of the devil....LOL

no... guess i prefer nice girls who travel around in mrt/bus with me...

That's why you have all the fun .. unlike me cinderella kaki turning into a rat after bewitching hour. You the clubber, me only car park jockey asking for keys to special 007's wheels. So I've not even darkened doorsteps of any of the nite spots in new CQ.

early bird special for u, my master... u always go in fast, swoop down and grab the best, leaving those losers who have to work late with the leftovers and the niteclub girls who stream in at 3am...;)

I can sit there whole night and yet nothing happened.. All you need is till midnight...

of course nothing happen lah... yr standards are so high that even those beautiful thai singers cant even tempt u...

Well Well , it's been quite a long time since I've post in this thread . How's everything bro _AXL _ ?

how r u, my friend? seems like i missed the chance to see u. was arranging with YY to meet u guys up for claypot, but was activated by camp commandant... ended up having to endure lunar at CQ...

Yeah I like that part.

damn, did i miss something good???:(

beck7777
22-02-2008, 12:10 PM
u r no edison chan, but yr attitude r similar... always looking out for freebies!!! btw, edison not very choosy leh, imagine joey yung also can!!!

then lend me your "bicycle" lor... i want to be leon lai for once, and pick up a maggie cheung...

ended up having to endure lunar at CQ...

I not too picky too... Joey looks ok to me... :D

Please feel free to exchange your car with my bicycle...

And to think you never ask me go lunar! :mad:

yinyang
22-02-2008, 12:39 PM
I not too picky too... Joey looks ok to me...
Yo, she can sing too.. no prizes for guessing what mike she's holding on to:p
..to try flying waitresses who provide action free of charge
With my fly open and gaping for more? Sorry gents, if this is too gross or early in the day yet:o
..dosage of "candy" last night. But too much candy is bad for health.
You mean, too much candy gives you toothache? Ooh, extraction's painful:p

birdie8819
22-02-2008, 12:59 PM
how r u, my friend? seems like i missed the chance to see u. was arranging with YY to meet u guys up for claypot, but was activated by camp commandant... ended up having to endure lunar at CQ...

Me ? Not too good and Not too bad . Oh izit ! Anyway both shops are closed and they were having beef noodles then . :D . kekekekeke.....kena recall arh....Anyway there'll always be a next time . ;)

_AXL_
22-02-2008, 01:55 PM

wah lau... joey also can!!! but the thai singers cannot???:confused:

Please feel free to exchange your car with my bicycle...

no problem, man!!! can pass my flintstone car to u... u training for IPPT siboh???

And to think you never ask me go lunar!

only saw yr SMS this morning... kekeke... that's the problem with cheonging number lah...

but it is a place worth checking out... saw that the guys' standards r below par. but beware, i suspect a good percentage of girls there probably would want u to pay and that means u r out cos u like to toy with people's feelings rather than pay!!!:rolleyes:

Yo, she can sing too.. no prizes for guessing what mike she's holding on to

yr standard that low ah???

With my fly open and gaping for more? Sorry gents, if this is too gross or early in the day yet

too late for humility after u have proven to be a master of picking girls up... can i borrow yr glasses??? so that i can pretend to have clout mah...:p

Me ? Not too good and Not too bad . Oh izit ! Anyway both shops are closed and they were having beef noodles then. kekekekeke.....kena recall arh....Anyway there'll always be a next time .

actually, i was craving for beef noodles very badly yesterday afternoon... alas, was on last minute duty last nite...

i hope that i would find u in better condition when we finally meet. cheers, mates.

theUnforgotten
22-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Well Well , it's been quite a long time since I've post in this thread . How's everything bro _AXL _ ? :p

Thanks for the drinks last night bro theUnforgotten !!! Yeah I like that part . :p

No problem bro, sorry had to leave early....too much candy can cause toothache , diabetes , heart disease too.:) Just don't tell her though , or else it can cause "impotence" in some cases too.

thanks for coming.

Joey yung can sing , but not looker

Wah bro , 1 edison chan in HK not enough..SG must have our beck7777:eek:
so when u gonna release the pics and videos? so who you bonked here "felica chin" ,Fiona "big boobs" xie??

Bro I think u qualified la, young rich , handsum, drive car , good at sweet talking.

beck7777
22-02-2008, 02:54 PM
wah lau... joey also can!!! but the thai singers cannot???

no problem, man!!! can pass my flintstone car to u... u training for IPPT siboh???

only saw yr SMS this morning... kekeke... that's the problem with cheonging number lah...

Whats wrong with Joey?? Though not the prettiest but not ugly.. And best of all, its free... :D
And I have my fair share of thai ladies so thanks but no thanks...

I'm excused from IPPT forever! Downgraded before I ORD...

AND for god sake give me your own number lah!!! I know when and what to say if I use that number to find you! :mad:

beck7777
22-02-2008, 02:59 PM
1 edison chan in HK not enough..SG must have our beck7777:eek:
so when u gonna release the pics and videos? so who you bonked here "felica chin" ,Fiona "big boobs" xie??

Bro I think u qualified la, young rich , handsum, drive car , good at sweet talking.

I wish I have such luck... Should I have such pics, you guys will be the 1st to see! :D

Please dont say I'm rich (got AXL and YY around you know), and handsome(AXL dont like people think he is not the most handsome) and my car is nothing compared to what some bros drive here(AXL again)

AND good at sweet talking? :rolleyes: (Once again AXL. Its not me who have the rare encounter.. I had none...)

usmjordan2
22-02-2008, 04:03 PM
me got the same feeling too

_AXL_
22-02-2008, 04:12 PM
thanks for coming.

wah, bro... u sound like u own the place... just kidding!!!

i rest my case, becky... people got eyes to see one... who handsome or not, people know one!!! even though i tell myself that i m not bad looking, my mirror at home is not spoilt lor...:(

And I have my fair share of thai ladies so thanks but no thanks...

then pass over...

I'm excused from IPPT forever! Downgraded before I ORD...

finally!!! something that i can gloat over u... damn!!! i still have to take IPPT!!!:mad:

AND for god sake give me your own number lah!!! I know when and what to say if I use that number to find you!

haha... soon, my friend, soon... when i realise that whenever i got cheong with u, i dont need to come up with a single cent!!! hahaha...

I wish I have such luck... Should I have such pics, you guys will be the 1st to see!

pls lah, dont show just say dont want to share lah... just like me!!!:rolleyes:

Please dont say I'm rich (got AXL and YY around you know), and handsome(AXL dont like people think he is not the most handsome) and my car is nothing compared to what some bros drive here(AXL again)

pls lah, i wish i could have what u have now when i was yr age... haiz... i m sure i speak for YY when we would exchange our lives with yours, anytime...

as for the handsome part, u still cant tell when i m in self-deprecating mode... haiz... how to give u my "must-answer" line???

and of course, my flintstone car bigger than yours lah!!! yr bloody sporty car, any car also bigger than yours lor!!! well, except for the jazz and the cherry qq...

AND good at sweet talking? (Once again AXL. Its not me who have the rare encounter.. I had none...)

this one i have to take credit... but if u actually read back my ridiculously long FR, she was doing all the talking, and i was doing all the wrong things, and yet i got lucky... hmm, maybe i really handsome hor???:p

knn, u brainwashing expert isit???

theUnforgotten
22-02-2008, 05:33 PM
wah, bro... u sound like u own the place... just kidding!!!

i rest my case, becky... people got eyes to see one... who handsome or not, people know one!!! even though i tell myself that i m not bad looking, my mirror at home is not spoilt lor...:(

then pass over...

I want , Want , he don't want cos waiting to be Singapore "Edision Chen" ma..bonk "felicia" chin n Fiona Xie fo FREE

Whats wrong with Joey?? Though not the prettiest but not ugly.. And best of all, its free...

I see see , Singapore Edison Chan coming , make waaay. I have a nice camera , can be your camera man. Later profits from sale of DVD n Internet streaming , how about we spilt 60-40??

I be your Kira:D

yinyang
22-02-2008, 06:31 PM
me got the same feeling too
Bro, what do you feel same about.. dashing looks, fast cars (and fast women) with some of the guys here?

Or simply, you got another rare encounter of lovely kind to share?:D That would make a refreshing distraction from our (mindless) chatter here hehehe:p

JWNY
23-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Had a dream last night...Chelsea to win the first of their 4 trophies this Sunday...what an attack we had...spearheaded by Drogba, Sheva and Anelka....

as for Tom >> "get out of my elite uncaring face...." :p joke na...

JWNY

OceanEleven
23-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Had a dream last night...Chelsea to win the first of their 4 trophies this Sunday...what an attack we had...spearheaded by Drogba, Sheva and Anelka....

JWNY

Try Drogba having a goal drought, Sheva needs 10 chances only to hit the post, and Anelka in the midst of fighting for a new contract (advice by his brother).......:cool:

yinyang
23-02-2008, 04:08 PM
No commercials pls... occassional obituary allowed, courtesy of cockerels (oil sheikh aka castrol, come in pls..):p
as for Tom >> "get out of my elite uncaring face...." joke na...
Give our man a ...toffee (so his teeth comes unstuck)

JWNY
23-02-2008, 04:59 PM
So the Manchu-rians are supporting the other distinguished neighbours of the Gunners i see... :D

JWNY ~ Carling Cup Champions elect

beck7777
23-02-2008, 06:30 PM

Joke of the week? :D:p

theUnforgotten
23-02-2008, 09:25 PM

joke na...

JWNY

HAHA

Biggest Joke of the MONTH, U be better and more realistic having wet dreams with natt chanapa , petchara instead.

Blue is unlucky colour, glory paid for with Corrupt russian money WTF!

ccod81
23-02-2008, 09:50 PM
HAHA

Biggest Joke of the MONTH, U be better and more realistic having wet dreams with natt chanapa , petchara instead.

Blue is unlucky colour, glory paid for with Corrupt russian money WTF!

YOU are mean..... but what you said is true too...

He better spend more of his brain waves dreaming of natt Chanapa and petchara :D:p

tomvoyeur
24-02-2008, 03:39 AM
So I've not even darkened doorsteps of any of the nite spots in new CQ.

How abt checking out Lunar one fri/sat?

I can sit there whole night and yet nothing happened.. All you need is till midnight...

YY is the "special" one in the ladies league.

Joey yung is not bad looking leh.

With ur watchful kimchi spies everywhere, we may have to pick up ur body in the rubbish dump....

spend the whole day telling u about the ethical implication also no use... wait till u have a daughter lah...

Actually ONS does not mean playing with feelings rite? It could be just sex or FB...

u really have a lot of patience or u r really bored... toffees r diabetes and sleeping inducing...

I beg to differ - its a 7 goal thriller for god's sake...:rolleyes:

yah... different class... inter and chelsea are big teams...

N Everton is bigger??

that shin tree/bush closed liao mah...

I didnt know that. So where is the new bala at raffles place?

pls lah... YY would be in some posh hotel getting some at 12 lah...

I bet he is. I can hardly see any scraps left when he is gone...

we r trying to get YY to try flying waitresses who provide action free of charge... must learn from Becky to be an even bigger arsehole than we already are... oops, i m only speaking for myself...

Flying waitresses at attica?? Someone once told me of them appearing in droves at clinic - when I checked the place out, I can hardly see flying mosquitoes!!!

no... guess i prefer nice girls who travel around in mrt/bus with me...

With ur flashy car, u will have no chance of finding that out....

early bird special for u, my master... u always go in fast, swoop down and grab the best, leaving those losers who have to work late with the leftovers and the niteclub girls who stream in at 3am...

Well spoken but I dun think I can compete with YY even if I reach the place early...

of course nothing happen lah... yr standards are so high that even those beautiful thai singers cant even tempt u...

Becky can afford to be picky n I can only pick up the pieces...

Was Lunar that bad? I m getting mixed reviews on this place....From what I see, the place is a replicate of DF and the crowd is similar too...

And to think you never ask me go lunar!

U can jio me leh....AXL rarely respond to sausages!!

wah lau... joey also can!!! but the thai singers cannot???

Maybe communication is a factor........

but it is a place worth checking out... saw that the guys' standards r below par. but beware, i suspect a good percentage of girls there probably would want u to pay and that means u r out cos u like to toy with people's feelings rather than pay!!!

NIghtclub gals r also prowling Lunar too?

too late for humility after u have proven to be a master of picking girls up... can i borrow yr glasses??? so that i can pretend to have clout mah...

U can take the man from his glasses but u can never take the man from his glasses...;)

as for Tom >> "get out of my elite uncaring face...." joke na...

GO SPURS GO!!!!kekeke

Give our man a ...toffee (so his teeth comes unstuck)

Another 3 pts against Man City could'nt be sweeter...

beck7777
25-02-2008, 11:46 AM

JWNY

Looks like last nite, Chelsea just lost the 1st of their 4 trophies :p:D

JWNY
25-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Looks like last nite, Chelsea just lost the 1st of their 4 trophies :p:D So sad... :( :(

JWNY

ccod81
25-02-2008, 02:53 PM
So sad... :( :(

JWNY

Don be sad tot you had found your therapis ??? :D

theUnforgotten
25-02-2008, 06:18 PM
So sad... :( :(

JWNY

No need to be SAD bro, heard u went into hiding because of this.

then what will happen if Chelski lost another of their 4 trophies?? :eek:

Don be sad tot you had found your therapis ???

Bro u found one for him?

ccod81
26-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Bro u found one for him?

erm.... he found me same as you had found me :D:p

yinyang
26-02-2008, 10:20 AM
...heard u went into hiding because of this. then what will happen if Chelski lost another of their 4 trophies??
Got excuse to seek comfort in arms of his (many) tiraks:p
erm.... he found me same as you had found me
7/8 early, so gay liao. Better find your gals ..or your gals find us instead?:eek:

theUnforgotten
26-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Got excuse to seek comfort in arms of his (many) tiraks:p

Yes excuses , excuses excuses, he told me He won't bonk for 4 years when chelsea lost. Hmm let's see if he can remain Celibate till end of this EPL season :)

So I heard rumours of another "gathering" of the Fellowship, so are u up for it to get that elusive sar po fan, we missed out last week.

beck7777
26-02-2008, 11:15 AM
he told me He won't bonk for 4 years when chelsea lost.

Did you hear him wrong? 4 years and 4 hours have huge difference.. :D

birdie8819
26-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Yes excuses , excuses excuses, he told me He won't bonk for 4 years when chelsea lost. Hmm let's see if he can remain Celibate till end of this EPL season

WOW ! Four years sure bo . :p

So I heard rumours of another "gathering" of the Fellowship, so are u up for it to get that elusive sar po fan, we missed out last week.

Oh you mean this thursday , Hm......let me think about it . In fact was there last night for awhile din really notice the new band .

JWNY
26-02-2008, 06:35 PM
tsk tsk...my bros talking behind my back :mad:...:p

JWNY

_AXL_
26-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Or simply, you got another rare encounter of lovely kind to share? That would make a refreshing distraction from our (mindless) chatter here hehehe

ya boy... we would keep quiet and read the new encounters!!! how about u start the ball rolling, master???

How abt checking out Lunar one fri/sat?

We are all cinderellas compared to u...

YY is the "special" one in the ladies league.

tell us something new...:rolleyes:

Joey yung is not bad looking leh.

u need new glasses...

With ur watchful kimchi spies everywhere, we may have to pick up ur body in the rubbish dump....

can u stop reminding me of the grim consequences???

Actually ONS does not mean playing with feelings rite? It could be just sex or FB...

i dont know... me not expert...

N Everton is bigger??

a bit too early for u to be delusional...

I didnt know that. So where is the new bala at raffles place?

i dont know... i dont work there and i heard the drinks r not cheap there... a little birdie once told me he paid $380 for a bottle of martell vsop!!! $170 for the martell and $210 for the ladies' drinks...

Flying waitresses at attica?? Someone once told me of them appearing in droves at clinic - when I checked the place out, I can hardly see flying mosquitoes!!!

clinic still around meh???:confused: i still thought that lunar was transformed from clinic... but then again, i m always lost at CQ...

With ur flashy car, u will have no chance of finding that out....

SBS bus flashy meh???

Well spoken but I dun think I can compete with YY even if I reach the place early...

the truth hurts, doesnt it???

Becky can afford to be picky n I can only pick up the pieces...

better than when the pieces dont even want me!!!:mad:

Was Lunar that bad? I m getting mixed reviews on this place....From what I see, the place is a replicate of DF and the crowd is similar too...

actually no... quite a nice place if u arent there with your wife!!!:(

U can jio me leh....AXL rarely respond to sausages!!

Oi!!! must pichak my lobang meh???

NIghtclub gals r also prowling Lunar too?

can smell the niteclub stench...

Better find your gals ..or your gals find us instead?

good idea!!!

Did you hear him wrong? 4 years and 4 hours have huge difference..

pls lah, he cant even last 4 minutes!!! kekeke...

beck7777
26-02-2008, 07:47 PM

What does pot calling kettle black sounds to you?

Someone was supposed to go home while I go Boat Quay and I believe that someone got home later than me! :rolleyes:

theUnforgotten
27-02-2008, 01:50 AM

Yes Reliable sources tell me that JWNY already broken HIS VOW of CELIBACY , that did not even lasted 4 DAYS let alone 4 years , As Chelsea LOST to SPURS, OMFG what will happen to JWNY if Chelsea loses again:)

There will be operation Claypot rice tommrrow , YY you keen - btw You are one "FAST hand FAST Leg" early to action kind of person. I assume you had your Therapy session for this week already?:D

JWNY
27-02-2008, 01:55 AM
For the record, I think what i said was...40 hours :)

JWNY

tomvoyeur
27-02-2008, 04:04 AM

What gathering?

We are all cinderellas compared to u...

I can jump-start the initial process and join u ppl when the party is in full swing.....

u need new glasses...

Waiting for better cashflow before doing so....any brands in mind?

can u stop reminding me of the grim consequences???

I was at CQ on sat and was pleasantly surprised to see quite a significant number of japanese ladies there, but dun worry, I didnt see any kimchi so far....

i dont know... me not expert...

wtf!! U r the king of flings LOL...

a bit too early for u to be delusional...

Whos is occupying the last CL slot now? :rolleyes:

i dont know... i dont work there and i heard the drinks r not cheap there... a little birdie once told me he paid $380 for a bottle of martell vsop!!! $170 for the martell and $210 for the ladies' drinks...

LDs in Lunar?????? U must be kidding rite!

clinic still around meh???:confused: i still thought that lunar was transformed from clinic... but then again, i m always lost at CQ...

The external portion of Clinic is still around. U can still see patrons drinking from the "drips" when you walk past the place...

SBS bus flashy meh???

U are loading up on SBS stocks ah?? ;)

the truth hurts, doesnt it???

As hurtful as a kick into my groin LOL...

better than when the pieces dont even want me!!!

But how do u explain the kimchi leh?

actually no... quite a nice place if u arent there with your wife!!!

Ahem, looks like its a nice place for a single n lonely n horny boy like me...kekeke

Btw do u have to pay cover to go in?

can smell the niteclub stench...

Nightclubs close so early meh?

Someone was supposed to go home while I go Boat Quay and I believe that someone got home later than me!

Whats the hottest club in BQ now? Btw, the pub nearest to Shin has some pretty nice ladies sitting outside the pub casting doveful eyes at men like me. But I dun recollect much fun when I went there last time...

For the record, I think what i said was...40 hours

40 hrs!! That must be quite an achievement for u bro!

Jio u watch movie on the sat after I m back in sg ok?

yinyang
27-02-2008, 09:01 AM
can u stop reminding me of the grim consequences???.
...we may have to pick up ur body in the rubbish dump....
Tommy's got this fatalistic humour streak.. or haven't you noticed?:p

_AXL_
27-02-2008, 11:49 AM
What does pot calling kettle black sounds to you?

u r the tanned one!!! i m the pale and sickly one, remember???

Someone was supposed to go home while I go Boat Quay and I believe that someone got home later than me!

got meh??? which day???

For the record, I think what i said was...40 hours

JWNY

whatever... u were my esteemed samster then... nowadays, really big sale hor??? must discount a lot liao!!!:D

Waiting for better cashflow before doing so....any brands in mind?

for YY, silhouette... for ah bengs not unlike u, armani, versace or CK... for ah bengs pretending to be not, go for tag lor... i wear tag...:p

I was at CQ on sat and was pleasantly surprised to see quite a significant number of japanese ladies there, but dun worry, I didnt see any kimchi so far....

japs with thunder thighs or not??? for koreans, me and surfer already cornered out the good kimchi market... but then again, u like the really BAD kimchis, right???

wtf!! U r the king of flings LOL...

since when??? remember, i cant even get an ONS to save my life!!!

Whos is occupying the last CL slot now?

more importantly, who is occupying the last CL spot at the end of the season??? anyway, give to the toffees also no use, cos they will get themselves kicked out in the 3rd qualifying round!!! face it, u either have it or u dont...

LDs in Lunar?????? U must be kidding rite!

no lah, BQ pubs lah... duh...

The external portion of Clinic is still around. U can still see patrons drinking from the "drips" when you walk past the place...

i went to that place once and i kept saying "CHOY" the whole nite... dont think a ultra-conservative bloke like me would ever step foot there ever again...

U are loading up on SBS stocks ah??

loading and unloading myself on SBS buses only... no money to buy stocks...

As hurtful as a kick into my groin LOL...

yr groin can still feel pain meh???

But how do u explain the kimchi leh?

i didnt bring YY along when i got to know my OC...;)

Ahem, looks like its a nice place for a single n lonely n horny boy like me...kekeke

ya, that is if u r not a cheapo like becky who doesnt want to pay lor...

Btw do u have to pay cover to go in?

hmm... u dont want to pay??? i think u need to pay for cover although i didnt have to...

Nightclubs close so early meh?

how i know??? maybe they play truant??? go ask them at DF lah...

But I dun recollect much fun when I went there last time...

u must go with the right guy who plonks himself there permanently... cos he knows all the chio waitresses!!!

Jio u watch movie on the sat after I m back in sg ok?

CHEY!!! talk so much here and u r not even in sg???

Tommy's got this fatalistic humour streak.. or haven't you noticed?

not only he is a peeping tom and a voyeur, he is also a streaker???!!! :eek: how perverted can he get???

JWNY
27-02-2008, 12:54 PM
40 hrs!! That must be quite an achievement for u bro!

Jio u watch movie on the sat after I m back in sg ok? Ok bro...enjoy your trip :)
whatever... u were my esteemed samster then... nowadays, really big sale hor??? must discount a lot liao!!!:D What to do bro...nowadays YY is flavour of the month...i get 2nd best these days :o

...the protege can never usurp the master :p

JWNY

yinyang
27-02-2008, 01:22 PM
...enjoy your trip
..movie, after I m back in sg ok?
Ah so, Tommy's going to get lucky again in paradise aka LOS (if I faintly recall his invite):p
...the protege can never usurp the master
Oi, who's talking? This small (but old, johnny come lately) fart here can never measure up to your illustrious CV (4 letter word on 1st 1):o Talk about reversal of roles..
..didnt bring YY along when i got to know my OC...
And now I'm relegated to AYY (alibi YY):cool:
for YY, silhouette... for ah bengs not unlike u, armani, versace or CK... for ah bengs pretending to be not, go for tag lor... i wear tag...
Hmm.. was mulling over lasik thingy, needed to avoid risk of mistaken chabor intentions, looks and even ID. Kns, the more we drink the better they look. Some even cannot pass test of light.. talk about vampires:eek:

beck7777
27-02-2008, 01:26 PM
u r the tanned one!!! i m the pale and sickly one, remember???

got meh??? which day???

Hmm, not only you like history lessons, you have selective memory as well...

Do I have to spell it out? You never meet me that many times you know.. :rolleyes:

And not that you are pale, just that I'm too dark standing beside you.. :D

_AXL_
27-02-2008, 03:26 PM
What to do bro...nowadays YY is flavour of the month...i get 2nd best these days

JWNY

errr... since when YY wasnt the preferred flavour???:confused:

And now I'm relegated to AYY (alibi YY)

ya, the most dangerous kind of alibi...

Hmm.. was mulling over lasik thingy, needed to avoid risk of mistaken chabor intentions, looks and even ID. Kns, the more we drink the better they look. Some even cannot pass test of light.. talk about vampires

tell me about it!!! i recently encountered one such frightful instance... she looked like ann kok in the dark, u know???:eek:

Hmm, not only you like history lessons, you have selective memory as well...

tell me lah... which day??? as if u can like that!!! n fyi, i dont think i returned later than u hor...

And not that you are pale, just that I'm too dark standing beside you...

of course lah... my job is a deskbound one. unlike yours that requires u to drive around all day looking for new massage parlours...:rolleyes:

beck7777
27-02-2008, 03:44 PM
tell me lah... which day??? as if u can like that!!! n fyi, i dont think i returned later than u hor...

unlike yours that requires u to drive around all day looking for new massage parlours...

18th of Jan, a friday... Quite sure of it....

And talking about massage, you posted FR yet?
Didnt hear you mention anything after you got the contacts... :D

And when we going to explore the new pub? Didnt have a drop of alcohol for more than 10days! :mad:

yinyang
27-02-2008, 04:02 PM
ya, the most dangerous kind of alibi...
Look, I got this (pseudo) halo... never fear AYY's here (mantra to OC). :p
..recently encountered one such frightful instance... she looked like ann kok in the dark, u know???
Didn't you go by other sense.. feel (her titties) to vouch for real or not?:p
.. my job is a deskbound one. unlike yours that requires u to drive around all day looking for new massage parlours...
Small wonder, euphemism is HCs (health centres) mah. Just like the commercial blurb: have you had your yakult today?:D

beck7777
27-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Just like the commercial blurb: have you had your yakult today?:D

Arr... Felicia's advertisement..

1 of my fave! :D

ccod81
27-02-2008, 04:41 PM
[SIZE="3"]What to do bro...nowadays YY is flavour of the month...i get 2nd best these days
...the protege can never usurp the master
JWNY

Hum... i very steady one mass SMS fatest hand and leg wins :D

Yes Reliable sources tell me that JWNY already broken HIS VOW of CELIBACY , that did not even lasted 4 DAYS let alone 4 years , As Chelsea LOST to SPURS, OMFG what will happen to JWNY if Chelsea loses again

There will be operation Claypot rice tommrrow , YY you keen - btw You are one "FAST hand FAST Leg" early to action kind of person. I assume you had your Therapy session for this week already?

The 3 masketeers had conqured my harem in one night :eek:

Better find your gals ..or your gals find us instead?:eek:

didnt know my ladies also have the little black book? i mean Pink Book :D

yinyang
27-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Arr... Felicia's advertisement.. 1 of my fave!
Becks, err.. it was on radio. But I take your point, she's such a sweetie with good bod (also good sign for child bearing kekeke). But my all time fave is that other media corp gal with lots character who AXL asserts his interest (or conflict of..). Clue: old singtel ad gal who ran like hell..

If only I was 20 years younger and with oodles of charm ($$$ also helps) like you studs.. I'll give you a run for your money:p

OceanEleven
27-02-2008, 06:54 PM
If only I was 20 years younger and with oodles of charm ($$$ also helps) like you studs.. I'll give you a run for your money:p
Dont come talking about charm when we all know many gals are eating out of your palm now....:D

_AXL_
27-02-2008, 07:10 PM
18th of Jan, a friday... Quite sure of it....

And talking about massage, you posted FR yet?
Didnt hear you mention anything after you got the contacts...

And when we going to explore the new pub? Didnt have a drop of alcohol for more than 10days!

my friend went lah... and he said not pretty lah!!! not me!!! i need to see pics one!!!:p

sorry about last week... damn tired after working overnite... this friday, i should be free leh... but after 11pm cos i promised friends to meet them for a tennis session... how?

Didn't you go by other sense.. feel (her titties) to vouch for real or not?

titties were real and she looked really good in the dimmed lights coupled with my advanced stage of intoxication... but coming out during closing time, i saw her in the white light!!! damn, till now, i m still thankful that my friend called me and i pretended that OC activated me, so that i didnt have to endure the arduous journey of sending her home!!!:p

Arr... Felicia's advertisement..

1 of my fave!

hello!!! u felicia's fan ah??? hers is vitagen lah...

Hum... i very steady one mass SMS fatest hand and leg wins

no wonder YY's hands and legs won outright!!! :D can join your club???

Becks, err.. it was on radio. But I take your point, she's such a sweetie with good bod (also good sign for child bearing kekeke). But my all time fave is that other media corp gal with lots character who AXL asserts his interest (or conflict of..). Clue: old singtel ad gal who ran like hell..

If only I was 20 years younger and with oodles of charm ($$$ also helps) like you studs.. I'll give you a run for your money

rui en??? me ok with her lah... but i do like her attitude...

i only have conflict of interest with surfer over wong lilin...

my other favourites also lau chios like belinda and cynthia...;)

JWNY
27-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Hum... i very steady one mass SMS fatest hand and leg wins :D

no wonder YY's hands and legs won outright!!! :D can join your club???

My master is also the thickest... :D

JWNY

ccod81
28-02-2008, 12:40 AM
my friend went lah... and he said not pretty lah!!! not me!!! i need to see pics one!!!

no wonder YY's hands and legs won outright!!! can join your club??

my other favourites also lau chios like belinda and cynthia...

My harem alot of PICs but mostly the pic badly taken :p

will try name the next batch of therapist belinda and cynthia :D

My master is also the thickest...

JWNY

Got Master got Disciple... :D:p

beck7777
28-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Becks, err.. it was on radio. But I take your point, she's such a sweetie with good bod (also good sign for child bearing kekeke).

Radio? Hmm..

Well I wont mind if she wanna have children with me! :D

sorry about last week... damn tired after working overnite... this friday, i should be free leh... but after 11pm cos i promised friends to meet them for a tennis session... how?

hello!!! u felicia's fan ah??? hers is vitagen lah...

Friday? I working on Saturday leh.. Not good life like you...

Vitagen or Yakult no difference... As long as it remind me of Felicia..
And didnt you see my signature? I wanna a personal Felicia! :p

ccod81
28-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Vitagen or Yakult no difference... As long as it remind me of Felicia..
And didnt you see my signature? I wanna a personal Felicia! :p

Bro i might be able to help you on this Felicia issue...

let me know your birthday.. will arrange a personal Felicia From Thai :D:p

beck7777
28-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Bro i might be able to help you on this Felicia issue...

let me know your birthday.. will arrange a personal Felicia From Thai

If got Felicia, everyday also my birthday! :D:p

yinyang
28-02-2008, 01:25 AM
..rui en??? me ok with her lah... but i do like her attitude...i only have conflict of interest with surfer over wong lilin...
my other favourites also lau chios like belinda and cynthia...
Used to have the hots for cynthia koh (kns, shades of my ex ldtr), but she has amortised in recent years:o Likes of Rui En, Wong LiLin and Belinda got character 1.. my archiles heel:p
..when we all know many gals are eating out of your palm now....
Sweets or chocs you mean? Trouble is, I'm a slow hand:p

JWNY
28-02-2008, 10:15 AM
will try name the next batch of therapist belinda and cynthia :D This time my hand and lags will be fastest! :p

bro YY...very rare for you to post way past bed-time...;)

JWNY

OceanEleven
28-02-2008, 10:29 AM
bro YY...very rare for you to post way past bed-time...;)
JWNY

Just finished feasting his "sweets and chocs" on his hands.....;)
BTW Congrats to you!!! :D

JWNY
28-02-2008, 11:46 AM
BTW Congrats to you!!! :D Thank you bro...still some finishing touches before we can rejoice!! :)

Moet Chandon on me!! :p (can get OEM or not?)

JWNY

OceanEleven
28-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Thank you bro...still some finishing touches before we can rejoice!! :)

Moet Chandon on me!! :p (can get OEM or not?)

JWNY

Waiting for you to settle everything and we shall meet there to for celebrations!!!;)
OEM!!! Ownself Equipment Manufacturer is it.....:D

beck7777
28-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Waiting for you to settle everything and we shall meet there to for celebrations!!!;)
OEM!!! Ownself Equipment Manufacturer is it.....:D

Meet where?

BKK? He better be ready by April.
I cant push the date back any further! :rolleyes:

JWNY
28-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Meet where?

I cant push the date back any further! :rolleyes: Can't wait bro...cross fingers :)

JWNY

tomvoyeur
28-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Tommy's got this fatalistic humour streak.. or haven't you noticed?

Necrophilia huh??

for YY, silhouette... for ah bengs not unlike u, armani, versace or CK... for ah bengs pretending to be not, go for tag lor... i wear tag...

Whats wrong with tag?? I like the Monaco series leh...

japs with thunder thighs or not??? for koreans, me and surfer already cornered out the good kimchi market... but then again, u like the really BAD kimchis, right???

Y must leave the bad kimchis and sushis for me leh??? We must learn to share ok!! kekeke

since when??? remember, i cant even get an ONS to save my life!!!

Huh! U were mentioning not so long ago about ur spoils in newsroom bar..y the sudden change of tone now? :rolleyes:

more importantly, who is occupying the last CL spot at the end of the season??? anyway, give to the toffees also no use, cos they will get themselves kicked out in the 3rd qualifying round!!! face it, u either have it or u dont...

Everton have the squad in depth to go the distance now.....but ultimately, the truth is Everton plays better than Liverpool this season!!!!

no lah, BQ pubs lah... duh...

Wow....Didnt know there r LDs there as well.....Maybe I m too cheapo to buy LDs anyway...

i went to that place once and i kept saying "CHOY" the whole nite... dont think a ultra-conservative bloke like me would ever step foot there ever again...

I used to like the bar inside, the place was well furnished and the seats are damn comfortable...hee

loading and unloading myself on SBS buses only... no money to buy stocks...

Property prices are hurting ur pockets huh???

yr groin can still feel pain meh???

Its not made of stainless steel like urs la...

i didnt bring YY along when i got to know my OC...

Wise move!

hmm... u dont want to pay??? i think u need to pay for cover although i didnt have to...

Not used to paying cover after the many nights spent at SJPS...So I guess u r a VVIP now at Lunar ya...

how i know??? maybe they play truant??? go ask them at DF lah...

Those at DF appear after 3am la....standard timing...

u must go with the right guy who plonks himself there permanently... cos he knows all the chio waitresses!!!

Talking about urself huh????

CHEY!!! talk so much here and u r not even in sg???

Still here but not for long LOL....

not only he is a peeping tom and a voyeur, he is also a streaker???!!! how perverted can he get???

walau, like that say me good meh???

Ah so, Tommy's going to get lucky again in paradise aka LOS (if I faintly recall his invite)

Hopefully, with all my fingers crossed!!!

And when we going to explore the new pub? Didnt have a drop of alcohol for more than 10days!

I m quite the opposite...too much liquor recently....

Used to have the hots for cynthia koh (kns, shades of my ex ldtr), but she has amortised in recent years:o Likes of Rui En, Wong LiLin and Belinda got character 1.. my archiles heel

I sort of have a crush on Lisa Ang......

Meet where?

I cant push the date back any further!

What and when is this next big party?? How come no invitation for me???:mad:

OceanEleven
28-02-2008, 03:41 PM
:cool:
What and when is this next big party?? How come no invitation for me???:mad:

You interested meh....you have your plates full already while folks like us scrimping on the spill over.:D
Ask JWNY, it depends on his busy schedule. First thing first, he need his "License to Kill" approved first. ;)

yinyang
28-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Necrophilia huh??
Big word, buay hiao la.. I must go check wikepedia or my primary school dictionary:o
Oh the dimpled gal.. wait, she crush you then how?:p

_AXL_
28-02-2008, 04:56 PM
My master is also the thickest...

JWNY

damn, i still thought that it was the glasses!!!

My harem alot of PICs but mostly the pic badly taken

nah... so long they are live pics...

will try name the next batch of therapist belinda and cynthia

kamsia, kamsia!!! it would be better if they look like cynthia or belinda... wong lilin also can!!!

but surfer (this bro, u must get to know him... big spender lah...) will want to tarma with me leh...

Got Master got Disciple...

hah??? so, nothing to do with the supplier???:p

Radio? Hmm..

Well I wont mind if she wanna have children with me!

hmm... so early already start dreaming liao ah???

Friday? I working on Saturday leh.. Not good life like you...

monday lor... i bring along a female friend... very friendly and very rich!!! just for u, ok???;)

let me know your birthday.. will arrange a personal Felicia From Thai

why he so special??? btw, becky very stingy one leh!!! hahaha...

Used to have the hots for cynthia koh (kns, shades of my ex ldtr), but she has amortised in recent years. Likes of Rui En, Wong LiLin and Belinda got character 1.. my archiles heel

amortised??? repackage and market it to me mah!!!

seems like we have conflict of interest... well, except for tattoos...

Whats wrong with tag?? I like the Monaco series leh...

hello... we r talking about glasses lah... but i feel that monaco series a bit dated already, the carerra not bad...

Y must leave the bad kimchis and sushis for me leh??? We must learn to share ok!! kekeke

all for u lor... no need to share... i already cannot satiate the hunger of 1 OC liao, unlike some who have 2 OCs...

Huh! U were mentioning not so long ago about ur spoils in newsroom bar..y the sudden change of tone now?

those were flings lah... friends introed and then went into a short sexual relationship... i do not possess balls to go up to chat a girl up...

Everton have the squad in depth to go the distance now.....but ultimately, the truth is Everton plays better than Liverpool this season!!!!

do u have off-days when u cant perform or just dont feel up to it??? however, if u dont have character, u just dont...

Wow....Didnt know there r LDs there as well.....Maybe I m too cheapo to buy LDs anyway...

u said it yourself, ok?

I used to like the bar inside, the place was well furnished and the seats are damn comfortable...hee

but too many mannequins around... especially those with their ASS SKEWED!!!

Property prices are hurting ur pockets huh???

no, rising prices of wedding tables did the trick for me...:(

Its not made of stainless steel like urs la...

ah, it must be the titanium underwear...

Wise move!

yes, still grinning about my foresight...

Not used to paying cover after the many nights spent at SJPS...So I guess u r a VVIP now at Lunar ya...

yes, i m a very, very invisible person at lunar...

Those at DF appear after 3am la....standard timing...

then??? same time for lunar...

Talking about urself huh????

duh... becky lah...

Still here but not for long LOL....

not soon enough for me...

walau, like that say me good meh???

sorry, itchy fingers, typed too fast... sorry about the truth out...:p

oh, u like ashtrays???

_AXL_
28-02-2008, 05:00 PM
You interested meh....you have your plates full already while folks like us scrimping on the spill over.
Ask JWNY, it depends on his busy schedule. First thing first, he need his "License to Kill" approved first.

where u guys going???:D

but, must be in april meh??? :(

Big word, buay hiao la.. I must go check wikepedia or my primary school dictionary

these r times u wished for temperance to be around, right???:D

yinyang
28-02-2008, 06:10 PM
damn, i still thought that it was the glasses!!!
Kns... dunno whether to feel flattered or not. Lucky, if you had instead meant my IQ..:(

_AXL_
28-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Kns... dunno whether to feel flattered or not. Lucky, if you had instead meant my IQ..:(

so, u meant i was wrong???:confused::D

tomvoyeur
28-02-2008, 10:00 PM
You interested meh....you have your plates full already while folks like us scrimping on the spill over
Ask JWNY, it depends on his busy schedule. First thing first, he need his "License to Kill" approved first.

My plate and wallet are definitely in worse shape than u la....Will plead with JWNY for an invitation to this exclusive party LOL...

Oh the dimpled gal.. wait, she crush you then how?

U should know I like the lady to be on top...:p

monday lor... i bring along a female friend... very friendly and very rich!!! just for u, ok???

Got any FREE ones for me bo??

Its call prudence la. Correct or not, Becky???

hello... we r talking about glasses lah... but i feel that monaco series a bit dated already, the carerra not bad...

Outdated??Good, that means got steep discount liao...hehehe

all for u lor... no need to share... i already cannot satiate the hunger of 1 OC liao, unlike some who have 2 OCs...

Swee, when can u start introducing some to me??

those were flings lah... friends introed and then went into a short sexual relationship... i do not possess balls to go up to chat a girl up...

My balls even smaller than u LOL...Nowadays, cant even find friends willing to drink with me; not to mention boozing at pick up joints...:(

but too many mannequins around... especially those with their ASS SKEWED!!!

Told u they r not there la...Ur ass will be straight there LOL...

no, rising prices of wedding tables did the trick for me...

I rent u my void deck, u want??

yes, i m a very, very invisible person at lunar...

Not bad, I m a very intoxicated person in clubs nowadays...haa

not soon enough for me...

kns, chasing me out of my homeland ah...

oh, u like ashtrays???

Experience and worldiness are important factors too...

beck7777
29-02-2008, 08:41 AM
hmm... so early already start dreaming liao ah???

monday lor... i bring along a female friend... very friendly and very rich!!! just for u, ok???;)

Nothing wrong with dreaming.. Never hear of dream come true? :rolleyes:

So who's the lucky lady? SMS me... :D

And since when I am STINGY?!

theUnforgotten
29-02-2008, 11:14 AM
My plate and wallet are definitely in worse shape than u la....Will plead with JWNY for an invitation to this exclusive party LOL...

Bro Do you know the meaning of Exclusive??

Big word, buay hiao la.. I must go check wikepedia or my primary school dictionary

It means a fetish for Sex with Dead corpses:) Its getting too freaky man:confused:

Last night got good dosage of candy , but thinks that for next 10 days at least will undergo a regime of fiscal dieting ,hehe. No operation claypot or no Love giving days till 9th of March. and of course no bonking ( it refreshing if done after a longer celibate period) it can be getting jaded ..but too bad I have no OC/CO and not even in the process of getting an OC/CO.

got any to reccomend or not , don't worry I am quite Stingy , balding and only thing i can offer is my gaming consoles , handphone and plenty of whisky. :)

JWNY
29-02-2008, 11:30 AM
exclusive is for retired per se...who's in? :D

AXL...April got cash incentive from our esteemed goverment ;)

JWNY

theUnforgotten
29-02-2008, 11:38 AM

It means a fetish for Sex with Dead corpses:) Its getting too freaky man:confused:

Last night got good dosage of candy , but thinks that for next 10 days at least will undergo a regime of fiscal dieting ,hehe. No operation claypot or no Love giving days till 9th of March. and of course no bonking ( it refreshing if done after a longer celibate period) it can be getting jaded ..but too bad I have no OC/CO and not even in the process of getting an OC/CO.

got any to reccomend or not , don't worry I am quite Stingy , balding and only thing i can offer is my gaming consoles , handphone and plenty of whisky. :)

_AXL_
29-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Got any FREE ones for me bo??

for u, NO!!! character not proven...:p

Its call prudence la. Correct or not, Becky???

cheapo say cheapo...

Outdated??Good, that means got steep discount liao...hehehe

for watches, ok...

Swee, when can u start introducing some to me??

u can pick them up yourself... no need me lah! i dont even know where they r, unlike u...

My balls even smaller than u LOL...Nowadays, cant even find friends willing to drink with me; not to mention boozing at pick up joints...

that only happens when people keep buying u drinks and u dont know how to be automatic... unlike becky, he kept pestering me to go out so that he can buy me back...

Told u they r not there la...Ur ass will be straight there LOL...

SQ lah...

I rent u my void deck, u want??

sorry, too late... already booked...

Not bad, I m a very intoxicated person in clubs nowadays...haa

haha... me nowadays need to budget, so no intoxication for me...

kns, chasing me out of my homeland ah...

worried that u would run into the escaped convict mah...

Nothing wrong with dreaming.. Never hear of dream come true?

So who's the lucky lady? SMS me...

And since when I am STINGY?!

indonesian chinese... fxxking rich!!! pay me tons of commission if u manage to hook up with her...;)

exclusive is for retired per se...who's in?

AXL...April got cash incentive from our esteemed goverment

JWNY

dont qualify cos according to the govt, i cannot retire anymore...

april got incentive from govt meh??? i got 1 more thing... my honeymoon...:D

i was about to ask until i saw your reply... i was never part of anything with the big, big word "EXCLUSIVE"...:(

beck7777
29-02-2008, 03:12 PM
for u,indonesian chinese... fxxking rich!!! pay me tons of commission if u manage to hook up with her...;)

More info!!! But not here please...

SMS me will do! :D

ccod81
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Coke Can Exploding Soon !! :D

yinyang
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Coke Can Exploding Soon !!
Flat soon? Like puyings say... he saet leaw (finished)? Gone in 60 secs?:o:p

ccod81
01-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Flat soon? Like puyings say... he saet leaw (finished)? Gone in 60 secs?:o:p

Mai yan mai saet.... i still teasing him... haha :D

ccod81
01-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Someone Told me he is interested with Natsuki... :confused::eek:

theUnforgotten
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Coke Can Exploding Soon !! :D

Yea, Coke can very fizzy build up pressure very quickly , must release.

Haizz just a week ago , there was talk of 40 hour , 4 day 4 week 4 year bans..now this:)

Now learning to chill out at home , quite refreshing

fatboy2008
02-03-2008, 12:02 AM
hello, Can I knw who is natsuki?? Is she ready a female?? always found her in the chatroom. wonder wat r they doing there??:confused::rolleyes::D

yinyang
02-03-2008, 01:32 AM
...Can I knw who is natsuki?? Is she ready a female?? always found her in the chatroom. wonder wat r they doing there??:confused
Yo, she's female alright. But I can't answer why she's always in chat room. As to what they are doing... maybe phone sex?:eek: As they say, size does matter:o:p

ccod81
02-03-2008, 05:05 PM
hello, Can I knw who is natsuki?? Is she ready a female?? always found her in the chatroom. wonder wat r they doing there??:confused::rolleyes::D

haha you want to see Natsuki FR by that Bro that told me he is intrested ??

he is looking For Sponspership for his rendezvous with the Famous Nat.. of SBF :D

zunbo
03-03-2008, 12:54 AM

he is looking For Sponspership for his rendezvous with the Famous Nat.. of SBF dun understan bro pierce u mean jwny lookin for sponsor 4 his tryst with nat nat ah? :D chey...we can go in spectate meh?? :p

but iz true jwny talk about it 4 many years liao....he alwayz say the great colaboration betweenz queenie nat n jwny by sbf productions never materialize :D

dun tink he will leh...ask nat nat coke can got ask her boh?

WRX_STI
03-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Someone Told me he is interested with Natsuki... :confused::eek: realli ah?!?! :eek: tat day he got ask me for her contact i bo hiuu him lei!!! thot he drunk!!! :p

_AXL_
03-03-2008, 12:43 PM
As they say, size does matter

giving people's secrets away like that, good meh???:rolleyes:

standby for activation today... pls access msn account for further details, cos forgotten to bring cheong phone!!!

he is looking For Sponspership for his rendezvous with the Famous Nat.. of SBF

i sponsor overnite!!! :D anything to scar a bro for the rest of his life!!!

realli ah?!?! tat day he got ask me for her contact i bo hiuu him lei!!! thot he drunk!!!

u really not a good bro!!! he asked for the number and u didnt give him???!!!:mad: all the more u should give him when he is drunk!!!:D

theUnforgotten
03-03-2008, 12:58 PM
standby for activation today... pls access msn account for further details, cos forgotten to bring cheong phone!!!

i sponsor overnite!!! anything to scar a bro for the rest of his life!!!

u really not a good bro!!! he asked for the number and u didnt give him???!!!:mad: all the more u should give him when he is drunk!!!:D

Like that say the "coke can " good meh?? I co-sponsor the overnight , steady BO! haha, lai lai lip lai help contribute leh bros, YY , Tomvoyeur, zubo...Must help our BRO mah.

So bros , no one active during weekend ??, is it due to the escaped terrorist, he's the Singapore's very own Michael Scofield from Prison (toilet) break.haha

yinyang
03-03-2008, 01:56 PM
..standby for activation today... pls access msn account for further details, cos forgotten to bring cheong phone!!!
This (old) reservist still not got call sign leh.. email ok, but msn chat on my lappy blocked by my IT smart ass. Before call up by home affairs minister:o

PS: Let cut some slack for coke, trial without jury (or accused as he was busy over weekend) doesn't seem quite fair.;)

_AXL_
03-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Like that say the "coke can " good meh?? I co-sponsor the overnight , steady BO! haha, lai lai lip lai help contribute leh bros, YY , Tomvoyeur, zunbo...Must help our BRO mah.

SWEE!!!

JWNY, now u know who your real friends are!!! need me to book for u???:D

This (old) reservist still not got call sign leh.. email ok, but msn chat on my lappy blocked by my IT smart ass. Before call up by home affairs minister.

activated liao lor... actually, i m free from 4pm onwards...:p

PS: Let cut some slack for coke, trial without jury (or accused as he was busy over weekend) doesn't seem quite fair.

that's the price to pay for looking like our dear escaped terrorist...:p:D just kidding...

OceanEleven
03-03-2008, 06:19 PM
This (old) reservist still not got call sign leh.. email ok, but msn chat on my lappy blocked by my IT smart ass. Before call up by home affairs minister:o

PS: Let cut some slack for coke, trial without jury (or accused as he was busy over weekend) doesn't seem quite fair.;)

Wise man appearing in every thread offering a piece of your wisdom. :D

OceanEleven
03-03-2008, 06:22 PM
indonesian chinese... fxxking rich!!! pay me tons of commission if u manage to hook up with her...;)
(

Ah ha....cock teasing at his best. I can see the carrot dangling and herds of donkeys gathering.:D

yinyang
04-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Wise man appearing in every thread offering a piece of your wisdom.
Err, you really mean a fool and his money (and gals) are soon parted:o:p

tomvoyeur
04-03-2008, 02:32 AM

Got it with a heavy heart...:(

for u, NO!!! character not proven...

Proven beyond doubt that I m an innocent bastard leh...

cheapo say cheapo...

Trying to find fellow cheapos to form a club...

for watches, ok...

Thats what I m after...

u can pick them up yourself... no need me lah! i dont even know where they r, unlike u...

That cant be right. I haven been lucky so far....

that only happens when people keep buying u drinks and u dont know how to be automatic... unlike becky, he kept pestering me to go out so that he can buy me back...

Dog eyes see people low - Sorry Becky!

SQ lah...

I know la - I meant there r no SQ stewardess there last time when it was still around..

i was about to ask until i saw your reply... i was never part of anything with the big, big word "EXCLUSIVE"...

Welcome to the EXCLUDED club!

Like that say the "coke can " good meh?? I co-sponsor the overnight , steady BO! haha, lai lai lip lai help contribute leh bros, YY , Tomvoyeur, zubo...Must help our BRO mah.

Hello! I m not part of the EXCLUSIVE club leh...

_AXL_
04-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Ah ha....cock teasing at his best. I can see the carrot dangling and herds of donkeys gathering.

since u cant even be bothered to help out, i somehow have to!!! but the bugger is damn bloody choosy, especially he wants FOC!!!:mad:

Err, you really mean a fool and his money (and gals) are soon parted

ehh, harlo, talking about me, siboh??? yr intel so good meh??? :confused:

now that we r starting to leave balance bottles around, so if u ever need a quiet nite out, i m just an SMS away...

and for god's sake, can u guys exchange contact numbers???!!!

Proven beyond doubt that I m an innocent bastard leh...

ya innocent... so is the escaped convict, and all those in changi chalet now!!!

Trying to find fellow cheapos to form a club...

me and becky can qualify...

Thats what I m after...

make friends with ocean... he can get u 95% discounts for branded watches!!!

That cant be right. I haven been lucky so far....

that is about right, especially when u party with YY and stoney!!!

Dog eyes see people low - Sorry Becky!

see, he bought me liao!!!

I know la - I meant there r no SQ stewardess there last time when it was still around..

cos they were plying the local FL threads???:confused:

Welcome to the EXCLUDED club!

i intend to appeal!!!

Hello! I m not part of the EXCLUSIVE club leh

no wonder u r excluded!!!

ask not what JWNY can do for u, but how u can do for JWNY's libido!!!:D

JWNY
04-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Bros...i am so touched... :rolleyes:

i'm not here for 3 days and...i'm the butt of jokes :o

JWNY

OceanEleven
04-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Bros...i am so touched...
i'm not here for 3 days and...i'm the butt of jokes :o
JWNY

Look on the bright side, at least you made the list, fellas like us doesnt even have the honor. :D

make friends with ocean... he can get u 95% discounts for branded watches!!!

Yeah right, wanna be my first customer?

Err, you really mean a fool and his money (and gals) are soon parted:p
Cant complain right? At least you got your fair share of the gals. Or should I say more than a fair share? :D

_AXL_
04-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Look on the bright side, at least you made the list, fellas like us doesnt even have the honor.

u wanna be the butt here??? firers, watch your front!!!:p

Yeah right, wanna be my first customer?

ok, AA grade imitation omega and tag... i trust u enough to choose nice designs for me. collect the $$$ from my brother-in-law, the fussy cheapo...:D

yinyang
04-03-2008, 12:10 PM
..but the bugger is damn bloody choosy, especially he wants FOC!!!
His self belief, confidence? Can't help but be envious of your lucky charms that come your way too:cool:
...now that we r starting to leave balance bottles around, so if u ever need a quiet nite out, i m just an SMS away...
When you can get away.. Aren't you afraid of the dark (as that moustachioed George in old guiness ad):p
...for god's sake, can u guys exchange contact numbers???!!!
Just did before you hollered... more keen on his speed dial contacts:p
ask not what JWNY can do for u, but how u can do for JWNY's libido!!!
His mantra: never leave home without ... rubber;)

JWNY
04-03-2008, 02:06 PM
His mantra: never leave home without ... rubber;) Not just any rubber...must be Durex Featherlite :)

JWNY

_AXL_
04-03-2008, 03:01 PM
His self belief, confidence? Can't help but be envious of your lucky charms that come your way too

his insistence lah... and his ability to endure temptations from phuket!!! hahaha...

my lucky charms??? please... u saw where the waitress was sitting last nite??? close to becky, sia!!!

When you can get away.. Aren't you afraid of the dark (as that moustachioed George in old guiness ad)

not afraid... at least not for tonite...:D how now, brown cow???

u see, the young man dont even dare to come in to post cos he is afraid that i might get him to go out again!!!

Just did before you hollered... more keen on his speed dial contacts

thank u very much... he also wont share them with me!!! he is one guy who takes and takes, but never gives!!!:mad:

His mantra: never leave home without ... rubber

Not just any rubber...must be Durex Featherlite

JWNY

i was thinking that once unforgotten and me sponsor your overnite session with the elephant, yr libido will plunge into the unnamed abyss, never to see the light again!!!

damn, i m still pissed with the fact that wrx_sti didnt pass her number to jwny!!!;)

yinyang
04-03-2008, 04:39 PM
..and his ability to endure temptations from phuket!!! hahaha...
Respect! I'd have caved in, don't even talk of my not initiating it. What's our young man on? Definitely no need for red bull:o:D
not afraid... at least not for tonite...how now, brown cow???
u see, the young man dont even dare to come in to post cos he is afraid that i might get him to go out again!!!
Soli, treading on thin ice (cognac pun unintended)... was out 3 nites last week. Save the best for tgif:p
damn, i m still pissed with the fact that wrx_sti didnt pass her number to jwny!!!
And to think I almost left JWNY's hp no. to that GRO who came running out of Club 99 on sun nite for target contacts.

JWNY
04-03-2008, 05:04 PM
don't be mean bros...natsuki is a very nice & sweet girl...i just want to get to know her better :)

JWNY

OceanEleven
04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
don't be mean bros...natsuki is a very nice & sweet girl...i just want to get to know her better :)

JWNY

And know her "inside out" as well right? :rolleyes:

_AXL_
04-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Respect! I'd have caved in, don't even talk of my not initiating it. What's our young man on? Definitely no need for red bull

the girl must be not up to his standards lah... only he can make himself sound so noble!!!:rolleyes:

Soli, treading on thin ice (cognac pun unintended)... was out 3 nites last week. Save the best for tgif

haiz... all the cognac in the world but no friends to share it with... should have taken the liquor card from u last nite so that i can drown my sorrows alone there. hmm... seems that the guys who were there alone had more action than us. think it is bcos becky looked too much like an arm-pai!!!:mad:

And to think I almost left JWNY's hp no. to that GRO who came running out of Club 99 on sun nite for target contacts

next time, pls dont hesitate to leave mine, ya??? kekeke...

don't be mean bros...natsuki is a very nice & sweet girl...i just want to get to know her better

JWNY

to know her is to love her, n u know her very much, right??? do i hear wedding bells???

And know her "inside out" as well right?

sorry bro, i got to go... to the toilet, but i have start drinking leh...:p

tomvoyeur
05-03-2008, 02:05 AM
now that we r starting to leave balance bottles around, so if u ever need a quiet nite out, i m just an SMS away...

Where r the bottles? I can help myself to it after HH...:p

me and becky can qualify...

So when is the inaugural kopitiam drinking session ( kopi ONLY!!)

that is about right, especially when u party with YY and stoney!!!

Only by being unlucky can I bring about the luck for them huh!

cos they were plying the local FL threads???

I dunno where they r too except for T3 maybe...

i intend to appeal!!!

REJECTED!

no wonder u r excluded!!!

ask not what JWNY can do for u, but how u can do for JWNY's libido!!!

There is nothing I can do to enhance his libido - its at the max now!

my lucky charms??? please... u saw where the waitress was sitting last nite??? close to becky, sia!!!

Where, where??? I wan to go n see too!

And to think I almost left JWNY's hp no. to that GRO who came running out of Club 99 on sun nite for target contacts.

BQ?

don't be mean bros...natsuki is a very nice & sweet girl...i just want to get to know her better

Gosh! Someone is in love???

yinyang
05-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Where r the bottles? I can help myself to it after HH... BQ?
You into recycling too? :p Nana at CM (ex Momo place). Late crowd to 0500, so fits you to a T.. but think nearby LI's and TD2 better on music/gals.
drown my sorrows alone there. hmm... seems that the guys who were there alone had more action than us. think it is bcos becky looked too much like an arm-pai!!!
Well, you ran into arms of a chabor last nite;) Or was it our after shave, kns to be ignored? Yo, blxxdy odd ang mohs in settee was overpowered by some tgs. Singers sucked too.. save for that petite 1 with your OC's eyes:p
do i hear wedding bells???
Help out a dear bro...how's gate crashing yours, for a joint duo wed? Same driver can do 2 trips. Ooops, won't help your cause, ang pows split right into middle.. lousy return on higher overheads:o

JWNY
05-03-2008, 09:08 AM
jwny is single these days...and does not have vacancy for local "cars"...export only :p

JWNY

beck7777
05-03-2008, 09:15 AM
seems that the guys who were there alone had more action than us. think it is bcos becky looked too much like an arm-pai!!!

Why do you think I go BQ alone? :rolleyes:
Didn't I told you about sitting alone and have more than half the waitress there sitting with me? :D

And you the 1st who think I look like arm-pai...
Usually is the other way round...

OceanEleven
05-03-2008, 10:54 AM
jwny is single these days...and does not have vacancy for local "cars"...export only :p

JWNY

Dont worry, you still have your Nat Nat.....:D

yinyang
05-03-2008, 01:11 PM
..single these days...and does not have vacancy for local "cars"...export only
Careful, end of road for COEs.. export to 3rd world countries. Grass skirt and loin cloth included:p
next time, pls dont hesitate to leave mine, ya??? kekeke...
I already left yours to Sherine, and JWNY's to Natsuki. Dun call them, THEY call you instead.:p

Btw, Tommy my bad.. 99 is thai joint at Tras St. That gro who came running out was looking for some clubbing after work. I did think of you and your odd hours then.. Nana was honestly, a washout

ccod81
05-03-2008, 01:47 PM
JWNY

When you know Queenie inside out.. top to toe... might not be single anymore..

Gosh! Someone is in love???

Tot he is always in Love... but enjoys searching For new TheraphisT :D

I already left yours to Sherine, and JWNY's to Natsuki. Dun call them, THEY call you instead.

You had left Yours with me right. I promise to Contact you Shortly :D

JWNY
05-03-2008, 03:14 PM
You had left Yours with me right. I promise to Contact you Shortly :D ...i, on the other hand, will contact you shortly...heavy rain now :D

JWNY

_AXL_
05-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Where r the bottles? I can help myself to it after HH...

nana...

So when is the inaugural kopitiam drinking session ( kopi ONLY!!)

u go yourself...

I dunno where they r too except for T3 maybe...

tot u r specialising in the budget terminal???

REJECTED!

rejected from the excluded club??? thanks...

There is nothing I can do to enhance his libido - its at the max now!

no, idea was to get him hitched to the elephant so as to banish his libido to the abysmal depths of the earth...

Where, where??? I wan to go n see too!

chill out place with ah lians... contact me if interested...

You into recycling too? Nana at CM (ex Momo place). Late crowd to 0500, so fits you to a T.. but think nearby LI's and TD2 better on music/gals.

ya, tom can take the balance bottle... just get him to transfer $200 into your cheonging kitty...

Well, you ran into arms of a chabor last nite;) Or was it our after shave, kns to be ignored? Yo, blxxdy odd ang mohs in settee was overpowered by some tgs. Singers sucked too.. save for that petite 1 with your OC's eyes

alas, OC delayed return... with our precious ratty baggage...;) no interest in anything else, well except for nook...

Help out a dear bro...how's gate crashing yours, for a joint duo wed? Same driver can do 2 trips. Ooops, won't help your cause, ang pows split right into middle.. lousy return on higher overheads

1. can! he is going to share the costs right???

2. my OC already look very good!!! now with an elephant to compare her with, she will look like a goddess!!!:D

jwny is single these days...and does not have vacancy for local "cars"...export only

JWNY

import from LOS??? that mercedes benz leh!!!

Didn't I told you about sitting alone and have more than half the waitress there sitting with me?

hao lian lor, waitress killer!!!

And you the 1st who think I look like arm-pai...
Usually is the other way round...

yah lah, those type of corrupted arm-pai lor...

I already left yours to Sherine, and JWNY's to Natsuki. Dun call them, THEY call you instead.

thanks hor... later castrol come after me with a parang lor!!!

Btw, Tommy my bad.. 99 is thai joint at Tras St. That gro who came running out was looking for some clubbing after work. I did think of you and your odd hours then.. Nana was honestly, a washout

nana was not a washout for me, for i enjoyed the company tremendously...:D

tomvoyeur
06-03-2008, 03:33 AM
You into recycling too? Nana at CM (ex Momo place). Late crowd to 0500, so fits you to a T.. but think nearby LI's and TD2 better on music/gals.

Been to Nana a couple of times. Not really fun though. LI has moved rite?

Well, you ran into arms of a chabor last nite Or was it our after shave, kns to be ignored? Yo, blxxdy odd ang mohs in settee was overpowered by some tgs. Singers sucked too.. save for that petite 1 with your OC's eyes

Went Nana again??

Late night clubbing??Nice!! So wheres the better place for u?

tot u r specialising in the budget terminal???

That should be your specilaity - Ti-gers LOL..

no, idea was to get him hitched to the elephant so as to banish his libido to the abysmal depths of the earth...

But the problem is no1 can inherit his libido - it will take more than an elephant to take on this task..:p

chill out place with ah lians... contact me if interested...

Where? BQ?

ya, tom can take the balance bottle... just get him to transfer $200 into your cheonging kitty...

$200 for half a bottle? Better be a Gordon Blue LOL...

nana was not a washout for me, for i enjoyed the company tremendously...

U must had plenty of fun during your OC's leave of absence huh...

beck7777
06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
hao lian lor, waitress killer!!!

yah lah, those type of corrupted arm-pai lor...

I not hao lian leh... In fact i was killed by them instead.. :D

And if I corrupted, we would have been at nightclub instead of Nana... :rolleyes:

JWNY
06-03-2008, 10:36 AM
I not hao lian leh... In fact i was killed by them instead.. :D

And if I corrupted, we would have been at nightclub instead of Nana... :rolleyes:
i love the Miami Vice plot...;)

JWNY

beck7777
06-03-2008, 11:00 AM
i love the Miami Vice plot...;)

JWNY

I only like the idea of driving Ferrari and bonking Gong Li.. :D

yinyang
06-03-2008, 11:52 AM
I only like the idea of driving Ferrari and bonking Gong Li..
Young man, you into milf? From young, nubile Felicia to... Gong Li. Leave some scraps for us poor older souls:p:o
i was killed by them instead.. And if I corrupted, we would have been at nightclub instead of Nana...
Sorry, I was a dampener for niteclub do.. not sure if I was tempted by your and AXL's mention of wonderful happenings (mass bbjs included?):p;)

beck7777
06-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Young man, you into milf? From young, nubile Felicia to... Gong Li.

Sorry, I was a dampener for niteclub do..

I prefer young MILF though but I do give allowance for special cases.. :D

Its ok on the nightclub, I'm sure AXL will arrange again for us ALL! :D

_AXL_
06-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Been to Nana a couple of times. Not really fun though. LI has moved rite?

yr news much more advanced than ours...

Went Nana again??

who??? when???

That should be your specilaity - Ti-gers LOL..

i dont like waitresses... :rolleyes:

But the problem is no1 can inherit his libido - it will take more than an elephant to take on this task..

to stamp down its class and eradicate any further lust for the opposite gender, u mean???

Where? BQ?

no, i not so high class... usually, i will prefer to find a quiet drinking hole to hide...

$200 for half a bottle? Better be a Gordon Blue LOL...

even better, the bottle of cognac had our saliva...

U must had plenty of fun during your OC's leave of absence huh...

not much... cos the 2 guys were not as sporting... people rather go to some god forsaken place to do boring stuff than to go chilling out with me...:(

I not hao lian leh... In fact i was killed by them instead..

ya... right...

And if I corrupted, we would have been at nightclub instead of Nana...

ask and u might get your wish granted...

i love the Miami Vice plot...

JWNY

yr point being??? u got time to watch movies ah???

Young man, you into milf? From young, nubile Felicia to... Gong Li. Leave some scraps for us poor older souls

firstly, he is into anything free... i m gonna intro the auntie washing the toilet to him soon...

secondly, u scrapping for leftovers??? c'mon, u gotta do better than that to deflect your grandmaster status!!! who u trying to fool??? newbie samstresses???:D

Sorry, I was a dampener for niteclub do.. not sure if I was tempted by your and AXL's mention of wonderful happenings (mass bbjs included?)

"when?" should be the question...;)

yinyang
06-03-2008, 02:14 PM
.. cos the 2 guys were not as sporting... people rather go to some god forsaken place to do boring stuff than to go chilling out with me...
Listen to this hot stud talking... he made good use of his window of opportunity by seeking solace in arms of nook. Err..btw your FR had me thinking of possible stand-in for you this weekend:p

_AXL_
06-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Listen to this hot stud talking... he made good use of his window of opportunity by seeking solace in arms of nook. Err..btw your FR had me thinking of possible stand-in for you this weekend:p

u spying on me??? how come u can see where and what i posted??? :confused:

i only went bcos u guys wont keep me company!!!:(

this weekend i need a stand-in meh???:confused: u know something i dont???

yinyang
06-03-2008, 03:50 PM
u spying on me??? how come u can see where and what i posted???
GPS... Gal Positioning System. Kns, ask yourself... can even chope with df at ungodly hour kekekeke:p
i only went bcos u guys wont keep me company!!!
Now, now... we can't possibly save your soul every now and then;)
this weekend i need a stand-in meh???
Recall our conflict of interest on some? Wanna get sNooked after beating Pompey in FA sat;)

theUnforgotten
06-03-2008, 05:50 PM
YinYang,

Heard you have TGIF plans? what is the response so far?

AXL, YY is everywhere! no where is safe

JWNY
06-03-2008, 07:05 PM
YinYang,

AXL, YY is everywhere! no where is safe tomorrow i'm not available...did you check out Pierce's new returning lady? 36 D-D :eek:

JWNY

tomvoyeur
07-03-2008, 04:10 AM
i love the Miami Vice plot...

Huh? Bro, we all know u love VICE leh...kekeke

no, i not so high class... usually, i will prefer to find a quiet drinking hole to hide...

Nana quiet meh???

not much... cos the 2 guys were not as sporting... people rather go to some god forsaken place to do boring stuff than to go chilling out with me...

Then jio me la....

firstly, he is into anything free... i m gonna intro the auntie washing the toilet to him soon...

Actually, I understand Becky's point of view - mutual sex is really more exciting and satisying than commercial sex.

tomorrow i'm not available...did you check out Pierce's new returning lady? 36 D-D

I thought u r the only one that uses his services from among us???

ccod81
07-03-2008, 04:43 AM
I thought u r the only one that uses his services from among us???

:D used to be....

NNKC bro JWNY , YY and theUnforgotten , you all very the good hor nowadays almost everyweek sure got one time go for bro Pierce gals one . NVM me still not recover yet , will support once OK . :p

Bro tomvoyeur you are welcome to join in the FUN :D

JWNY
07-03-2008, 09:10 AM
now Tomvoyeur is exclusive...for induction, the orientation process is for drinks all around. Pierce doesn't drink so i'll take his share....2 Kilkenny's :)

Unforgotten will take Singha...if not Singa (Tiger) :D

Becks & Ocean likes iced tea (kopitiam style) ;)

AXL & YY? they're tricky...but i think only the finest Moet Chandon can satisfy them...they probably gargle Dom Perignon as mouthwash each morning :p

JWNY

OceanEleven
07-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Becks & Ocean likes iced tea (kopitiam style)

I prefer Doi Tung Coffee. :cool:

AXL & YY? they're tricky...but i think only the finest Moet Chandon can satisfy them...they probably gargle Dom Perignon as mouthwash each morning :p
JWNY

Also not forgetting Nam Hoi as well.:D

JWNY
07-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I prefer Doi Tung Coffee. :cool: that must be the answer to Starbucks or Coffee Bean :) Also not forgetting Nam Hoi as well.:D
who doesn't like oyster sauce? :p

JWNY

ccod81
07-03-2008, 11:47 AM
[/FONT]
who doesn't like oyster sauce? :p
JWNY

think most brother would prefer sweet oyster then smelly ones.... :eek::D

yinyang
07-03-2008, 01:25 PM
..think only the finest Moet Chandon can satisfy them...they probably gargle Dom Perignon as mouthwash each morning
And for you, intravenously? Or was this mouth to mouth resuscitation?:p
..not forgetting Nam Hoi as well
Err, reverse... kena sucked dry by puying vampires:o:D

beck7777
07-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Becks & Ocean likes iced tea (kopitiam style) ;)

I take kopi gao if I have a choice...

No coke though.. I tend to crush coke can after that... :D

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 02:34 PM
GPS... Gal Positioning System. Kns, ask yourself... can even chope with df at ungodly hour kekekeke

if she was already here on monday nite, i would have gone to see her directly...

Now, now... we can't possibly save your soul every now and then

all your fault then... cos my soul is lost now!!!

Recall our conflict of interest on some? Wanna get sNooked after beating Pompey in FA sat

i knew it!!! but dont perform so well that those of us who patronise her afterwards would pale in comparison...:D

YinYang,

AXL, YY is everywhere! no where is safe

AXL is very safe now... cos not only he lost his soul, he finished spending his monthly allowance liao...:(

tomorrow i'm not available...did you check out Pierce's new returning lady? 36 D-D

JWNY

wait, wait, wait... tell me, bro, since when were u free for us???

Nana quiet meh???

cos i m too poor, YY too subtle that nite and Becky was looking for free f**ks!!!

Then jio me la....

me cinderella also...

Actually, I understand Becky's point of view - mutual sex is really more exciting and satisying than commercial sex.

2 cheapos trying to justify their ways...

AXL & YY? they're tricky...but i think only the finest Moet Chandon can satisfy them...they probably gargle Dom Perignon as mouthwash each morning

JWNY

i use tap watch to gargle, unlike YY who has unending supply of love juice...:rolleyes:

that must be the answer to Starbucks or Coffee Bean
JWNY

i thought it was black canyon???:confused:

beck7777
07-03-2008, 02:39 PM

With monthly budget thats like 1% of yours, you tend to look for free stuffs like me... :rolleyes:

SO when dinner? Refused to reply my SMS... :mad:

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 02:39 PM
And for you, intravenously? Or was this mouth to mouth resuscitation?

I take kopi gao if I have a choice...

how about a cheapo nite with yours truly tonite??? a cheapo meal at peoples park hawker centre, followed by a trip to nearby to finish up the 2 half bottles??? then we dont have to spend $$$ at all... no choice lah, used up all my allowance liao...:(

No coke though.. I tend to crush coke can after that...

why u keep bullying the lecher???:rolleyes::D

beck7777
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
how about a cheapo nite with yours truly tonite??? a cheapo meal at peoples park hawker centre, followed by a trip to nearby to finish up the 2 half bottles???

I was talking about dinner with "HER"... :rolleyes:

Hey cab fare is ex you know! Unless someone willing to drive me home... :D

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 02:47 PM
With monthly budget thats like 1% of yours, you tend to look for free stuffs like me...

yah right... but what u dont have is a demanding niece who just had her birthday and a new nephew who just popped out last nite... u still have an allowance... me now having problems paying for my own lunch liao... hint hint!!!:D

SO when dinner? Refused to reply my SMS...

my OC delayed her return till tomorrow, so u want me to ask her via long distance phone call, ah??? what would she think???:confused:

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey cab fare is ex you know! Unless someone willing to drive me home...

hello, u got pay cabfare the other nite meh???!!!:eek::mad:

cheapo "ju si" cheapo!!!:rolleyes:

so how tonite???:D

yinyang
07-03-2008, 02:54 PM
..but dont perform so well that those of us who patronise her afterwards would pale in comparison...
You'll be surprised, birds find it hard to look for that branch to land:o Maybe she double up in laughter at sight of willy wonker kekeke:(:p
..not only he lost his soul, he finished spending his monthly allowance liao...
New meaning to Save Our Souls.. SOS
..too subtle that nite and Becky was looking for free f**ks!!!
*Haiz*, subtle until I near invisible and they dun get it. Must drum message into their air heads, care to help out?
..unending supply of love juice...
More like sour milk.. thankfully, not rat poison;)

beck7777
07-03-2008, 02:59 PM
hello, u got pay cabfare the other nite meh???!!!

cheapo "ju si" cheapo!!!
so how tonite???:D

You refused to take my $$!!!! :mad:

Tonight is DVD night.. Staying at home... :D

SO no violent rejection means there is still some slight rejection lah?? :(
You know what I mean...

yinyang
07-03-2008, 03:05 PM
how about a cheapo nite with yours truly tonite??? a cheapo meal at peoples park hawker centre, followed by a trip to nearby to finish up the 2 half bottles??? then we dont have to spend $$$ at all... no choice lah, used up all my allowance liao
Reprieve from OC? Sbf rebate, check sms:D

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 03:31 PM
You refused to take my $$!!!

try me tonite... i would gladly accept it...:D

Tonight is DVD night.. Staying at home...

hello, XXX edison chan DVDs can watch any nite lah...

SO no violent rejection means there is still some slight rejection lah??
You know what I mean...

no violent rejection means half hearted rejection means she paiseh but she actually wants lah!!!

just like screwing a new girl for the 1st time what... she would always put up some half hearted struggle, make u work for it but not so difficult that u would fail what...

grandmaster YY, pls take over and give a demonstration... i give up on becky liao!!! still wanna get free ones!!! no wonder his sperm oozing from his ears...:rolleyes:

Reprieve from OC? Sbf rebate, check sms

got yr SMS... interesting but timing not that desirable... but just for u, i will be there...:D

JWNY
07-03-2008, 03:41 PM
wait, wait, wait... tell me, bro, since when were u free for us???
You say your retired bro like that good ah?! :D

JWNY

beck7777
07-03-2008, 03:48 PM
try me tonite... i would gladly accept it...:D

hello, XXX edison chan DVDs can watch any nite lah...

no violent rejection means half hearted rejection means she paiseh but she actually wants lah!!!

I will try again! That is if I make it... :D

Not Edison Chan DVDs leh.. Something much much better!
Soooooo good it put Edison Chan to shame! :p

Okok.. Then arrange the dinner ASAP.. I'm hungry you know... :D

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 04:08 PM
You'll be surprised, birds find it hard to look for that branch to land:o Maybe she double up in laughter at sight of willy wonker kekeke

yah... more likely to scare her off with your basilisk, lord voldermort!!!:rolleyes:

New meaning to Save Our Souls.. SOS

actually tonite... it is SOW... save our wallets!!!:D

*Haiz*, subtle until I near invisible and they dun get it. Must drum message into their air heads, care to help out?

futile mission but i will go to the ends of the world for u, so just say when...

You say your retired bro like that good ah?!

JWNY

wah... i m already very nice, say say only...

other people want to crush u lor...;)

I will try again! That is if I make it...

dont talk cock lah!!! u cannot make it tonite one lah...

Not Edison Chan DVDs leh.. Something much much better!
Soooooo good it put Edison Chan to shame!

ya... edison chan will be wondering why a shameless pig like u would dare to upload your masturbation vid and title it "better than edison chan"...

Okok.. Then arrange the dinner ASAP.. I'm hungry you know...

she is only coming back tomorrow, so weekend is out. she needs some servicing.

so, one of the weekdays in a restaurant or at my place next weekend... let me know your preference.

beck7777
07-03-2008, 04:12 PM
so, one of the weekdays in a restaurant or at my place next weekend... let me know your preference.

Both! I want BOTH! :D

yinyang
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
..just like screwing a new girl for the 1st time what... she would always put up some half hearted struggle, make u work for it but not so difficult that u would fail what...pls take over and give a demonstration... i give up on becky liao!!! still wanna get free ones!!! no wonder his sperm oozing from his ears..
U mean like tarik harga (price) abit.. aiyoh, that's a gal's prerogative for her initial modesty sake. Once you over the hump (oops not there yet), she takes over the wheel..:p Anyhows, what do I know?:o

And now I know why gals like to give him a catbath off his ear lobes;)
got yr SMS... interesting but timing not that desirable... but just for u, i will be there...
Cum lah for eats and cognac, we are harmless 1. Got easy smokeout 5-10m out unlike the silly nana entrance. As for timing, some ppl got to work (or at least show or pretend to). ;)

JWNY
07-03-2008, 04:25 PM
if AXL coming...then i better get off the bed and glucose drip! :D

JWNY

OceanEleven
07-03-2008, 05:00 PM
You say your retired bro like that good ah?! :D
JWNY

From what you told me, it is your ass that you retired, so dont go telling folks that you retired ok. :cool:

JWNY
07-03-2008, 05:25 PM
From what you told me, it is your ass that you retired, so dont go telling folks that you retired ok. :cool: now dtai kor come to scold me :( ...lucky no spanking :p

JWNY

theUnforgotten
07-03-2008, 05:50 PM
now dtai kor come to scold me :( ...lucky no spanking :p

JWNY

:eek:Didnt know u into "spanking" n BDSM?

Yah lor , tell others retire since last year , retire - I think you should "retire" from retiringinstead

JWNY
07-03-2008, 06:08 PM
:eek:Didnt know u into "spanking" n BDSM?

Yah lor , tell others retire since last year , retire - I think you should "retire" from retiringinstead I have been misquoted...i have retired from drinking. Bonking is status quo :D

JWNY

theUnforgotten
07-03-2008, 06:18 PM
I have been misquoted...i have retired from drinking. Bonking is status quo :D

JWNY

haha,

You make a good politician , VOTE FOR JWNY "YES WE CAN"

_AXL_
07-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Both! I want BOTH!

greedy cheapo!!!:rolleyes:

And now I know why gals like to give him a catbath off his ear lobes

oh gross!!!

Cum lah for eats and cognac, we are harmless 1. Got easy smokeout 5-10m out unlike the silly nana entrance. As for timing, some ppl got to work (or at least show or pretend to).

pretend to work??? why u pichak my lobang???!!!

if AXL coming...then i better get off the bed and glucose drip!

JWNY

NATO!!!:rolleyes:

From what you told me, it is your ass that you retired, so dont go telling folks that you retired ok.

err... his ass never worked a day in its life...:D

OceanEleven
07-03-2008, 07:03 PM
err... his ass never worked a day in its life...:D

Yes I agree, that's why SHIT comes out from his mouth all the time.:D

yinyang
08-03-2008, 11:47 AM
..been misquoted...i have retired from drinking. Bonking is status quo
You make good politician
Yeah, sbf (sex, bonks fraternity) party chairman. Pressing flesh, especially of opp gender is on the cards in your walkabout near museum precinct?:p

Coming out of retirement every now/then is (s)exciting for you, more oomph perhaps?;)

tomvoyeur
08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Bro tomvoyeur you are welcome to join in the FUN

What FUN??

now Tomvoyeur is exclusive...

U mean EXCLUDED!!!

cos i m too poor, YY too subtle that nite and Becky was looking for free f**ks!!!

Free f**ks in Nana??? Thats mission impossible leh...

Prudence man, prudence.......

i use tap watch to gargle, unlike YY who has unending supply of love juice...

YY is the sifu to Edison la...

grandmaster YY, pls take over and give a demonstration... i give up on becky liao!!! still wanna get free ones!!! no wonder his sperm oozing from his ears...

I m drowning from my own "army", can send a lifeboat over???

Coming out of retirement every now/then is (s)exciting for you, more oomph perhaps?

So hows the party yesterday?