The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Rare Encounter of the Lovely Kind

Bros here, sorry cos I m not good at descriptive story-telling. However, what I m going to reiterate here is 95% true, except that the names r changed and maybe the locations. Zap me if u find me boring, boliao, longwinded or totally unexciting. But do be kind and don’t put me in moderation. Just that old man like me never had much luck with getting laid without paying, especially when clubbing or for that matter anywhere or anytime in my whole life. Bro yinyang, as promised in sms, my long-winded FR…

It happened to me about 3 weeks ago when I was out with my colleagues at SJPH for 1 last time before I proceeded to reservist training. Guess u could say I was out celebrating that I can get off work for the next 2 weeks and my colleagues were probably glad to be rid of me, at least for a while.

At about 12.30am at SJPH, I felt a hand on my shoulder, turned around and saw a lady who looked very familiar to me, but just couldn’t recall after 3 hours of hard drinking!!! So, I did the next best thing by saying, “Hi!!! How come u r here???” stupid, I know but what could I do??? Couldn’t remember her name and even worse, couldn’t put my finger on where I knew her from!!! She replied, “I m always here!!! U n joan will always come look for me whenever u come to St James!!!” Ooppps!!! Now, I remember. This long wavy-haired voluptuous babe wearing a very sexy and short printed tube dress, is a fiend of my ex-gf, Joan. Joan was previously a ktv ger but yet cheated on me at the 1st instance of a “better” (read: richer) man!!! I broke off with her once I found out that it was true, even though joan and I were already in the process of looking at hotel banquets for our wedding ceremony. Of course, with that realization, I remembered her name as chris. All those other nitty gritty details about chris also came right back!!!

Chris is a Malaysian from ipoh. Bro “the” Oil Baron (aka castrol) was right about 1 thing… ipoh girls, damn chio!!! Chris is 25 years old, but already been working in the beauty line for the past 7 years and now she is heading her own sales team. She has nice dreamy eyes which lit up when she smiles, which she does show that she has very kissable lips whenever she smiles. An syt (old uncle’s opinion) standing at 1.67m tall, weighing 50kg and blessed with a devil’s body of 33C-25-35. ah, all these details r as accurate as can be during posting time as I have procured them from the horse’s mouth.

So back to story, she was commenting that it was a waste that my ex-gf and I didn’t get together and when I said I wasn’t, she told me that she knew something was wrong with joan’s story about the breakup cos she knew that joan immediately had a new guy with her since. Someone with a childseat in the back seat when he sent chris home one nite cos it was on the way. I told my side of the story, although not very glamorous or worth boasting about, but just to get the facts right. While telling chris the truth, she could see that I was still kinda bothered by it and so she kept drinking with me. Chris is a good drinker and before we knew it, we had spent an hour talking (or rather shouting) and we have also finished a bottle of martell ourselves.

We were interrupted when chris’ friend came over and finally found her to ask her back to her table. I told her she should go with her friend but she told me that she also has things to tell me about herself recently. Then I remembered that she was going through a rough patch with her husband (yes!!!) the last time I spoke to her. So I told her that I would wait for her to come back and let her pour everything out on me, since she has taken the time to let me pour my sorrows. I also told her that I would send her back if needed. Then she came close to me, hugged me and gave me a peck on my cheeks. Damn!!! I still can remember which cheek!!!

Young samsters, before u reply me saying that this is very common nowadays, let me just qualify that I m already an old man on the wrong side of 30s and never too good-looking to begin with in the first place. And shy too!!! I do not dare to approach girls in clubs, pubs or on the streets. Well, except for twice, once when I saw Christy Chung for an autograph in NAC LV boutique and the other one is my present OC.

To be continued… soon. and pls, don’t need up points to keep the story going if u find it remotely interesting.

Last edited by _AXL_; 21-07-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old 21-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Rare Encounter of the Lovely Kind

Continuation…

To my surprise, she came back within 10 minutes and my colleagues were already giving me the evil eye. My female colleagues, especially, cos I gave them the impression that I m a very loyal partner to my gf. But they didn’t say anything since I took the chance to buy drinks for the rest of the nite.

Well, chris came over and leaned very much closer to me, so that she does not have to shout so much and just have to speak into my ears. Damn, I could smell her perfume and our faces were touching all the time, not to mention that her C-cups were pressing against my chest and her hand was placed on my waist (what waist, u say? I do agree… ) I couldn’t concentrate hard enough to listen to whatever she wanted to tell me cos all I could think of is that her hand is way too close to my butt (that, I have in abundance), her bra is the lacy soft kind and not the hard, hard type made to deceive men of their actual size, and also whether I should place my hand on the small of her back to reciprocate. Then I started to think of if I put my hand on the small of her back and she asked me why, I would say that “cos I was worried that u might have too much to drink and might fall!!! Lame, but luckily, she didn’t say anything, so I didn’t have to use that crappy excuse.

In between getting intoxicated by more liquor (a lot more), her perfume and her soft skin brushing my face, I kinda caught her story as her husband was cold, uncaring and more concerned with his job and that she always catch him coming home late with different kinds of perfume in his shirts. All types, except hers!!! This I caught cos we were laughing damn loud when she made this comment. That was why she couldn’t take it anymore and initiated the divorce after 4 years. she felt lucky that they have yet to go through the Chinese ceremony, just the ROM but there is still the issue of the apartment they had both bought together.

At about 3am, my colleagues (whoever was left cos most left earlier. So, I offered to send her back home but she told me that she dreaded going home to see her husband’s face, even though they r sleeping in separate rooms. So, I took the chance to ask her to go for supper nearby, but I need to get someone else to drive my car to a secure carpark. Nearest place, I suggested amara hotel and she said ok. Valet helped to drive my car to park in the concealed carpark at amara and after a nice tip for the nice man, we went up to the hotel lobby to find that the restaurant was closed for some internal reasons. I was thinking to myself, “thank you, god!!!” so, I pretended to be upset, told the concierge and then I asked whether they still do have room service and they did. So, I suggested to chris that we get a room, get room service, after eating, I will leave and she can stay there for the nite. I still wondered how I kept myself from smiling out loud when she said ok!!! hee hee hee...

On the way in the lift, she was already hugging me to say that she is feeling the “kick” of the drinks! So, I held her tight and helped her into the room and to lie down in bed. After getting settled, I lied down beside her and asked her what she wanted for supper and I made the order. Then she came over and lie on my chest and said that it was more comfortable. Finally, my fats had some purpose!!! I began stroking her hair and then suddenly she looked up at me and smiled. I told chris that she has a very beautiful smile and it is made more so due to her beautiful lips, in Cantonese!!! Damn, that was hard although I was fluent in Cantonese. Guess there is always a 1st time for everything!!! It worked, she smiled more brightly and I leaned down to kiss her. No resistance!!! That was when I knew for sure that I was going to get lucky that nite!!! But nothing prepared what I was going to face that morning!!!

We began with pecks and when I was still enjoying the softness and the kissability of her lips, she initiated her tongue. There we were, lying in bed, fully clothed, kissing furiously for at least 15 minutes, but our hands were already all over each other. 1st, my hands were caressing her thighs, slowly progressed to her nice fully-formed butt but still outside of the dress. Then I slowly inched my way up her back and to her face. From her face, there is only 1 way to go. Her twin peaks! As suspected, she was wearing a thin lacy bra without any enhancement and coupled by the thin material of her dress, I could feel her breasts quite comfortably even though I haven’t undressed her. While exploring her chest area, I could hear and feel that chris’ breathing has become a lil’ haphazard. Took the chance to whisper to her: think u r uncomfortable bcos u r still dressed, let me help u take off so that u will feel more comfy!!! She nodded, so I took off her tube dress without much effort. Now, I could really feel her soft skin and it was really smooth. Again, I took my time to explore almost every part of her exposed skin especially the butt and her back and when I reached her chest again, this time her reaction was much more obvious. So I undid her bra expertly and started kissing her chest area, carefully avoiding the nipples. Now, I could see that her nipples were starting to awake, as well as those goosebumps around it. Finally, when I started licking them nipples, I could see that she was already aching with pleasure.

My hand was not idling as well, I was carefully stroking along her t-back undies and her thighs, careful not to touch the vital mei-mei area. From there, I could see that she wore matching underwear. Now, that is classy. But alas, I accidentally brushed her mei-mei area and she gave a gasp. Chris was startled by it, and so was i. I was surprised to find that area very wet. So I proceeded to take her panties off. That was it. Oh, my god, she had waxed her nether regions, leaving only a very thin strip. She helped me with it and told me 3 words in Cantonese, translating into “not fair.” So I told her, “I thought u might not want to see how fat I m mah!” then she started to take off my clothes for me. Now both naked, and lumped together like 2 anacondas during mating season, virtually impossible to separate which limb belonged to whom (ok, the fat ones r mine!)

After some more kissing, I was preparing to start attacking chris’ twin peaks when she told me, “how I wished u could eat me now, but cannot, cos mei-mei not washed yet. I smiled and proceeded to dive straight in despite her objections that it was not cleaned yet. But it was a pleasant surprise. There was no bad odour, not even a hint of it being used recently. Just a very faint and pleasant smell but to be frank, a lil’ salty initially, maybe due to a droplet of leftover urine. She was already very wet, so I told her I will try to slurp it all up so that it is clean again. Her moanings got louder as I was painting her, until she was heaving breathlessly and screamed to me that she was almost cuming!!!

THEN THE DOORBELL RANG!!! Room service!!! Damn!!! We totally forgot about it!!! “KNNBCCB” I muttered and she laughed. But I didn’t stop until she came about half a minute later. Then I told her to go to the bathroom while I wrap a towel around to answer the door. She gave me a long, lingering kiss before letting me go out to answer the door.

damn shagged, going for a run now and get some breakfast before i continue later. do be kind if u r thinking of zapping me for wasting your time. just tell me and i wont do it again. cheers.
Old 21-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
Continuation…

After some more kissing, I was preparing to start attacking chris’ twin peaks when she told me, “how I wished u could eat me now, but cannot, cos mei-mei not washed yet. I smiled and proceeded to dive straight in despite her objections that it was not cleaned yet. But it was a pleasant surprise. There was no bad odour, not even a hint of it being used recently. Just a very faint and pleasant smell but to be frank, a lil’ salty initially, maybe due to a droplet of leftover urine. She was already very wet, so I told her I will try to slurp it all up so that it is clean again. Her moanings got louder as I was painting her, until she was heaving breathlessly and screamed to me that she was almost cuming!!!

THEN THE DOORBELL RANG!!! Room service!!! Damn!!! We totally forgot about it!!! “KNNBCCB” I muttered and she laughed. But I didn’t stop until she came about half a minute later. Then I told her to go to the bathroom while I wrap a towel around to answer the door. She gave me a long, lingering kiss before letting me go out to answer the door.

damn shagged, going for a run now and get some breakfast before i continue later. do be kind if u r thinking of zapping me for wasting your time. just tell me and i wont do it again. cheers.
Wow!!! you are a damm lucky DOM, I have not had this type of Refreshed since my yesteryears.
I real admired you for your skill and paitent of approached.
Don't worry i will camp here, Cheers!!!!
Old 21-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. you are a lucky chap.. with patience, you already won half of the battle.. looking forward to the next part..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 21-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Sorry for the delay. Needed to sweat it out a bit and let out some steam. Damn busy and frustrating week at the office. Have to catch some zzzzzz later or else I wont be able to make it for the tennis session this evening. But I will try to post as much as possible since now, I have had at least 1 very nice camper. Thanks, bro ml1138.

The bloody room-service guy at the door was grinning when I opened the door and I apologized for the delay, giving the excuse I was in the bathroom. He replied, “it’s alright!” damn, felt like telling him that I was not alright with his timing!!! But he was nice enough to gin ka gin chew and left the food on the tray and was rushing out of the room as fast as his legs could take him. I had to call out to him to get him the tips. I could see from his telling eyes when he thanked me and told me to enjoy my stay. All this while, I could hear that chris was already in the showers. Shit!!! What if she has woken up from her drunken stupor and now have decided to tone down or worse, leave???

I knocked on the bathroom door, calling out for her and told her that the food is here already. She opened it, telling me: “you siao ah! door also not locked! Don’t know how to come in yourself?? And then she led me into the shower and we started kissing passionately again. While we were hugging and kissing and exploring each other’s body, I could feel that her still relatively pink nipples start to erect again. I proceeded to start licking those tasty nips again and I guess she has lost her inhibitions cos the moanings were now slightly louder. Then I started to finger her clit gently. Then she stopped me and told me that she wont be able to stand straight if she comes again. So, we went back to kissing and then, she started to apply shower foam for me, telling me that it will be her turn to kiss every part of my body later, so must wash clean, clean. Oooh, I was damn turned on and my lil rod betrayed me by getting harder than before. she must have realized it and began to kneel down to give me a bbbj!!! Damn, the sight is always such a turn-on but I stopped her. Explained to her I believe that such action is demeaning to the lady, although I was damn turned-on.

So I led her out of the shower, we dried each other and put on the bathrobes. I brought in the sandwiches and noodles into the bathroom and ate while I helped her to dry her hair. No choice lah, the hairdryer was stuck to the bathroom wall. Chris would feed me the noodles and sandwiches and we kissed a lot!!! We were behaving like a couple very much in love. After about 15 mins, her hair finally dried to an acceptable level and she led me out of the bathroom to the bed. we took off our bathrobes and were naked again under the blanket. She made me lie down facing her while she sat on me. Lil’ bro was telling me that she was damn wet again. But this time round, she laid down on me and we started frenching again. Then she turned to nibble my ears, slightly moaning when 1 hand of mine went to her perky breast and the other playing with her clit again. Then she started nibbling at my neck which I had to warn her not to leave a mark or else it will be hell on earth again. Then from my chest to the all important location, and my lil bro was as hard as I could ever remember. At least, I had never had it this hard (or for that matter, that fully erected) for the past few years.

Then she started teasing didi by just licking the tip, the side of the shaft and down to the balls. She spent quite a while on the balls. Didi was already shouting for some serious attention!!! Chris probably knew that she had teased me enough and started to pay more attention to the seriously neglected rod. Slowly, I could see the tip of my shaft on her lips, bit by bit, the shaft started to disappear into her mouth, and her fingers were still sending tingling messages to me via my 2 precious nuts. I was thinking to myself, if I didn’t stop her, I would probably blow my load before penetration!!! Damn, till now, I still cant forget those CFM eyes looking at me when she was blowing me. So, with great difficulty, I told her, “dear, if u don’t stop that, I might cum in your mouth very soon.” “then do it lor. Anyway, I want u to cum at least 3 times tonite…” she replied with a wicked smile. Siao liao!!! I couldn’t even remember the last time I came 3 times!!! So I told her not fair, and made her turn to 69 position so that I could torture her as well.

When I started to paint her pussy this time round, I could see much better now with the additional lighting from the bathroom! Damn, it was still relatively pink. Wanted to ask her whether her ex-husband had sex with her often but decided that it was definitely not the right time to do so and instead, thanked my lucky stars for a pink pussy right in my face. this time round, she was more relaxed, probably knowing that her mei-mei was very clean already. She must be enjoying it due to her increased volume in her moans and her suction on my didi was getting increasingly powderful!!! After about 10 minutes or so (not in the frame of mind to keep track liao), I told her that I would come if she doesn’t stop. She suddenly turned around, told me not to worry, safe period and wanted to guide my rod into her pussy, telling me to come into her. I refused, fearing consequences and she shrugged and continued to blow me until I blew my load into her mouth. She was clearly enjoying it when I spurt into her. However, unlike porno that I have watched, she did swallow the first few powderful spurts, but the rest, she didn’t. she playfully showed it to me and went to the bathroom to spit it out and rinsed her mouth. I also followed for a quick rinse on my didi area and came out, shared a drink and both of us had a smoke break.

During the break, I asked her why (yes, potentially stupid move!!!) she would give in to my advances. She just said that it has been almost 8 months since she has had any action and I was always a very nice guy when she knew me. My ex-gf’s friends were very complimentary with their comments about me, which was why most of them didn’t really believe her when my ex-gf told them that I was actually at fault. That was when I did an even potentially stupider move by confessing that I actually got another gf recently and r already living together. Chris then saved me by saying that it was ok, she liked me, probably even more if I was her bf, but she has her own divorce proceedings which might drag for another 3 months or so. She said let’s just enjoy the nite and take any further meetings 1 meeting at a time and let fate decide how we would turn out. Damn, I'm impressed!!! Damn open-minded and rational!
Old 21-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by techienator View Post
wow.. you are a lucky chap.. with patience, you already won half of the battle.. looking forward to the next part..
sorry bro, didnt check that u posted comment before i posted. thanks for the compliment. hope that i do not disappoint u for the next few instalments. cheers and for those bros who took the time to read, thanks for the patience and enjoy your weekend, ya?
Old 21-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
passionon2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

............more..
Old 21-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro thanks for morning post and you can have the weekend of rest before you start work.

btw i will still be camping just in case there is some surprise postings......

Cheers!!!
Old 21-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

bro ml1138, i only have the weekend to post. nowadays dont have much time at work and after work, OC always hanging around with me. so unless i have a death wish, i wouldnt want to surf SBF, much less post lor... good chance during this weekend cos OC is keeping her parents company, so i m back at my parents' place too.

will try my best to finish up the encounter but i m not too optimistic about it. unless i can narrate and some chio secretary can type it out for me. but wont leave u guys hanging... the fucking part is here.

continuation...

After the smoke break, I was holding chris in my arms and in no time, she was again playing with didi again! Again, he had a mind of its own and decided to betray my intentions by standing at attention again. Chris, seeing that, sat on me again, and told me in the most CFM voice in mandarin, “wo yao!” (translation: I want) how could I reject, when she was already guiding my revived bro into the hot, warm and still wet pussy. I didn’t realized how tight it was until she had difficulty in guiding the full rod in. this is the 1st time I believed the girl when she told me “big”. Damn, it felt great to be called big, but all credit to lil bro cos he really delivered big time!!! Slowly, her mei-mei got used to the size and she was clearly enjoying the cowgirl ride. I had to hold her hands to prevent her from falling over. The meat on her butt made it comfortable for me and not painful. That is probably why I like girls with more meat on their butts. Hahaha…

After quite a long while, she whispered to me she enjoyed it very much but due to lack of exercise, she was feeling strained. So I suggested that she lie down for the missionary position. Then she told me in the sexiest panting voice, “ I like to be in control, but ok, I buay tahan already. But cannot take out. U must carry me.” Thanking my gym sessions, 50kg is not much of an issue. Airborne manoeuvre also not an issue but never said out loud. In the missionary position, i loved it when we could be frenching while pumping her. I just couldn’t get enough of kissing her. We stayed in that position for awhile before I suggested she turned around for the doggie. Her eyes lit up but told me cannot take out again. I carried her so that she could sit on my tummy to make the turn. Then with much difficulty, she laid down with her arse perked up to get maximum penetration from me.

When I started the pumping action, I finally understood why she was showing a certain excitement cos she was moaning like no tomorrow. She was virtually shouting, “SPOT! SPOT!” and told me to go slightly harder on her but not too hard or else she might not be able to take it. After quite some time, her legs could not take it and she slumped onto the bead, back facing me. She told me she was totally shagged out but yet wanted somemore, asking me to give her a minute. So I told her to relax while I do all the work. With her back still facing me, I went into push-up position and started to pump her from behind. Woah!!! She started screaming, “pls don’t stop!!!” after being in that position for like almost 5 minutes, I could feel that I cant take it anymore and was about to cum. When I told her I was going to cum, she told me to trust her that she is in the safe period and virtually ordered me not to stop and keep going, just before I came, I could already see that she had already wetted the bed with her cum juice. I was shouting “I’m cuming” and she was shouting back, “don’t stop”. My small head took over the big head and I finally came inside her and slumped on her back. Chris then commented that she liked the idea of having the warm feeling of cum inside of her, making me feel like a total woman again and also the fact that it felt great physically to have something so hot inside of her. She apologized for the wet bed but I shushed her by kissing her for the longest time.

We then went to the bathroom to clean ourselves up but then, I decided that after such a fruitful exercise, we should enjoy the bathtub and have a hot soak instead. So while she was sitting on the toilet bowl waiting for the rest of my little “axl”s (damn! nearly typed my real name… ) to drip out, I prepared the water for the tub and we just hugged and soaked in there till the water started to turn a bit too cold even when we added more hot water. After drying ourselves, we proceeded to lie in bed (the dry side… kekekeke…) that was when I realized that it was already almost 7am!!! As I had taken the day off prior to return to my parents’ place to pack my reservist stuff, I was in the clear to sleep as long as I would have liked. However, chris had to report for work at 10.30am. after mulling about it for a while, she too decided to take the day off but unfortunately, she still had to go back to her office for a short meeting at 4pm. As her friends were there at SJPH, they would know if she wore the same outfit to the meeting. But she decided to go ahead to take the day off and sleep in with me, but I had to send her home to get changed. With that, I had a good feeling that I might be getting more, thus I called the front desk to book another day’s stay and I invited her to go for our complimentary breakfast. Cos while we were having breakfast, I could get housekeeping to clean up the room so that we could rest on fresh, clean sheets. After breakfast, we went back to the hotel room and slept until about 1.30pm.

to be continued... tonite, hopefully. thanks for reading. cheers.
Old 21-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

Good FR bro...
Old 21-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good experience bro!!

if possible, muz teach xiaodi some moves ah..
Old 21-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

nice experience bro... thanks for sharing

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 21-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

bro AXL is my favourite!!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Brilliant. Blxxdy hell, I'd have fumbled with undoing the bra bit. And both you foodies give new meaning to inter-course.
Old 21-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to know you have at least one good experience. Will be camping here with basha & tibits & alcohol waiting for new developments bro!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1