PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

TD0620G
14-03-2006, 12:24 PM
bro master, knn your chinese song still in my head la! hahaha

TD0620G
14-03-2006, 12:24 PM

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 12:25 PM
And cannot go commando mission the same afternoon... this msg is especially for TSH, YSH and Shiok!!!!

U will only know if we tell mah... if we dun tell... how u know :rolleyes:

master1521
14-03-2006, 12:36 PM

its in mine too... anyway enjoyed myself except the finishing the 3 demanded 100 from initial 50

MrDevil
14-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Bro... ur attend is a honour for us. Count me out of Magix coz i still have few left... hahaha. But i really appreciate for ur kindness and i oso wanna thank you in advance for KL bros. :D

Bro.. thanks for your warm welcome, I was so worried not welcome after the previous flying aeoplane. No problem, its for any bros who wish to go for live firing. A good chance for KL bros to live test Magix and at the same time to make the event more sexciting and fun. See you you guys then

MrDevil
14-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Bro Devil, Teh tarik also enuf liao... Magix... die die also have to shoot lorr... hehehehe... Dekuip still got Magix cos normally, it iz the girl who have to up her game... hahaha... peace bro Devil... look forward to meeting you

Bro KLKool, sorry.. I dont take coffee and tea, beer can or not? So, I really should witness the wild fun of you guys this round.

CibLover
14-03-2006, 04:29 PM
And cannot go commando mission the same afternoon... this msg is especially for TSH, YSH and Shiok!!!!

KNN....where got such rule?? Ma Hai...we never go commando mission one, lah. Such a big group, must cheong together loh!! But we'll make sure not to touch the toilet and reserve it for you.!!

Bro MrDevil,
You're most welcome to join our gathering. Missed you last round but would hope to cheong with you some time.

CBM, so fierce, ah?? Farking late comers already even b4 the event...hahaha. But anyway, all bros who registered for the TCSS, have some courtesy to at least sms anyone of us if you're late or tied-up with something unexpected.

With the above said, I would like to inform bros that I cannot make it for this round of TCSS. Will only arrive KLIA at 11pm. Unless my bros wanna recce some late night places with me after 12 midnight..kekekeke.

Cheers.

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 04:36 PM
With the above said, I would like to inform bros that I cannot make it for this round of TCSS. Will only arrive KLIA at 11pm. Unless my bros wanna recce some late night places with me after 12 midnight..kekekeke.

Cheers.

I think the night u touch down KLIA ur mouth still got PRC chee bye juice loh... ma hai, like that still wanna go screw in KL arr?

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Bro.. thanks for your warm welcome, I was so worried not welcome after the previous flying aeoplane. No problem, its for any bros who wish to go for live firing. A good chance for KL bros to live test Magix and at the same time to make the event more sexciting and fun. See you you guys then

Bro.. that was a small incident lah. Pls do remember.. we are here to have fun. :D

Skol, Salute, Proost... Cheers.

CibLover
14-03-2006, 06:12 PM
I think the night u touch down KLIA ur mouth still got PRC chee bye juice loh... ma hai, like that still wanna go screw in KL arr?

Then, I save some cb juice for you to savour, want arh? Ma Hai!! Flying on that day how to screw?? Go airport and fly already half a day. Reach KL around midnight...so thought maybe my TSH and SSH wanna recce some midnight snacks, mah.....hehehe. If you wanna join, then arrange to recce some toilets, loh!! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Bro KLKool, sorry.. I dont take coffee and tea, beer can or not? So, I really should witness the wild fun of you guys this round.

Hahaha...beerz it is then... but if start drinking, then no shooting later cos alcohol and sex dun mix for me...

TD0620G
15-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Thanks for your offer to test out Magix, if no one dare to try on that day maybe we can play a game with it, the one who come the latest must swallow all 10 tablets!

MrDevil
15-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Bro MrDevil,
You're most welcome to join our gathering. Missed you last round but would hope to cheong with you some time.
Cheers.

thanks bro, so plan something wild for 2nd round ;), I have heard lots of great stories happening there, just dont have the chance to join the fun. So lets make it happening this round.

MrDevil
15-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Thanks for your offer to test out Magix, if no one dare to try on that day maybe we can play a game with it, the one who come the latest must swallow all 10 tablets!

His sperms will flow out from all his holes, like 7 holes not bleeding blood but sperms.

Hahaha...beerz it is then... but if start drinking, then no shooting later cos alcohol and sex dun mix for me...

No issue.. it can be as much fun with or without sex for me.

TD0620G
15-03-2006, 03:00 AM
hahaha then I certainly hope I'm not the last.

shiok1968
15-03-2006, 07:15 AM
hahaha then I certainly hope I'm not the last. Worry is not whether you would be the last but whether you remember the correct date.:rolleyes:

DeKuip
15-03-2006, 10:04 AM
For newbies pls dont send me PM asking for contacts! If u want contacts of whatever chee byes u have to join our gathering and slowly gain our trust than we can only talk abt share contact!!

If u still wanna go shortest way to get contact u can PM bros like TD0620G, KLKOOL, CibLover and Shiok. These bros are far more frenly than me against newbies.

Ma Hai... somemore got 1 pm me asked how to send sms to China! Ma Hai!

shiok1968
15-03-2006, 10:15 AM
For newbies pls dont send me PM asking for contacts! If u want contacts of whatever chee byes u have to join our gathering and slowly gain our trust than we can only talk abt share contact!!

If u still wanna go shortest way to get contact u can PM bros like TD0620G, KLKOOL, CibLover and Shiok. These bros are far more frenly than me against newbies.

Ma Hai... somemore got 1 pm me asked how to send sms to China! Ma Hai!Hahaha......... KNN, MH, LKH, pui pui pui........... kenna in the Klang thread and now come here and tell newbies to PM us. You know that they confirm cannot get any contacts from us unless they join the gathering and get to know the bros better. If not confirm we dun entertain PMs from people we have never met. Please note that I am referring to newbies who have just joined.:cool:

fong
15-03-2006, 11:09 AM

MA HAI ! i join the gathering for so long liou also neber get any contact from u last time sms u for some u also neber give me leh y ar????????????:p

jtang01
15-03-2006, 12:01 PM
newbie jtang01 here kindly request to join next KL gathering. hve pm my contact to brother shiok1968 and KLKool. sorry to pm twice as i thought the first pm did not get through. have a quirky computer here

DeKuip
15-03-2006, 12:14 PM
MA HAI ! i join the gathering for so long liou also neber get any contact from u last time sms u for some u also neber give me leh y ar????????????:p

If the contact no more valid or(!) the person who owe the number prefer not to entertain strangers or(!) she dont lives in KL anymore or(!)...

U think got reason anot why dont give?? Like bro Shiok said u very loso... If u want THE CONTACTS i think bro CibLover have the update 1, coz last saterday i saw he has few part timers.

Oh, YSH.. the 1 wear black colour not bad woh! kekeke..

krasydick
15-03-2006, 01:44 PM
hahaha.... worry KL Bros no time to cheong with you ar? The gathering is only for TCSS and basically to meet "newbies".

since you already openly asked whether anyone will cheong... the KL Farkers will be camping outside your hotel room lar!! Each one take you out one time also you beh tahan liao. These jokers here cheong almost 24-hours round the clock one..

So the least you need to worry is whether someone got time to cheong with you.... perhaps you should consider how many times you wanna cheong and then tell these bros your "budgeted limit".

Check the "Cititel Midvalley" thread... after reading the whole thread, I guarantee you won't want to stay anywhere else when in KL.. oh except for SS but dun worry, Dekuip will take u there.

hAH Bro Cheong,

thanks man... but my time in KL really short only 2 nights, 1 night must work left 2nd night to cheong... so wanna make sure i can secure some lobangs to explore... :D

ok lah... can say me lazy lor... but bo bian leh...

so appreciate your kind offers bros, next time i'm in KL (dunno when) will try to join in the TCSS sessions. you bunch of bros definately seem like a friendly group

to get back to the question of what i'm looking for....
would appreciate if some kind bros can point me in the right direction of a good okt/massage :D
wanna book for tarma in my room... keke... lazy again to walk abt....

Went thru the cititel thread... they take outcalls? tarma available?

Thanks bros
KD

CibLover
15-03-2006, 02:30 PM
... If u want THE CONTACTS i think bro CibLover have the update 1, coz last saterday i saw he has few part timers.

Oh, YSH.. the 1 wear black colour not bad woh! kekeke..

MH, KNN, LKH, CB, Go and die, lah!! GTM. :mad:

Part timers are all students working VALID, LEGAL & to earn some pocket monies. So, I DO NOT have contacts. Newbies' PM for contacts will not be replied. So, don't waste time. Just need to take some effort to meet the seniors here during our usual TCSS. The seniors will be bro KLKool, TD and most definitely our Grand Master bro Dekuip. Me also just a newbie.

KLKOOL
15-03-2006, 02:38 PM

Me frenly wif Newbies.... hehehe... u got the wrong person .... if you wanna come for the gathering, pls pm me your name and mobile... will sms you the location the day b4. PM me for contacts... I will Zap u... cheerz

Burns888
15-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Me frenly wif Newbies.... hehehe... u got the wrong person .... if you wanna come for the gathering, pls pm me your name and mobile... will sms you the location the day b4. PM me for contacts... I will Zap u... cheerz

So fierce ah !!!:p

So Newbies be warned !!!!:mad:

Burns888
15-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Worry is not whether you would be the last but whether you remember the correct date.

Bro, u very teruk lah !!!!! Say CBM until like that !!!! :eek:

But I must confess ..... I also laugh very loud !!!!:D

KLKOOL
15-03-2006, 10:21 PM
So fierce ah !!!

So Newbies be warned !!!!:mad:

Be direct better... beat around the bush waste time (unless the bush belong to SYT :p )...

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 07:11 AM
newbie jtang01 here kindly request to join next KL gathering. hve pm my contact to brother shiok1968 and KLKool. sorry to pm twice as i thought the first pm did not get through. have a quirky computer hereDun worry bro. I have received your PM and will contact you once I know the meeting place. If due to any reason you are unable to attend, please just call me or send me a sms. Much appreciated.:D

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 08:08 AM
So fierce ah !!!

So Newbies be warned !!!!Let me just try to set the record straight.

Alot of people must be thinking that the KL bros now very yaya, hao lian and think of themself as better than others. Please dun get the wrong perception. The simple reason why we would like newbies to come out and meet for gathering is bcos at least we know that the effort is made to meet new friends and not just to gather private information thru PMs.

The group of guys that gather and meet regularly have thru their own abilities and many commando missions, gathered good information thru their years of cheonging. All of them are willing to share this vital info but the trust must be earned first. There is no need for any exchange. I can confirm this bcos firstly when I was first posted here from SG, I also tried to go on my own commando missions to check out the ground. Most HCs that I have been normally ends with disappointment. Then in October last year, I decided to participate in one of the gathering with the intention to gather more lobangs for myself. After that gathering, I have going regularly with the bros like KLKOOL and Ciblover to various HCs and so far, the only disappointment is that your savings account seems to be alot less than before.:p

It's not just HCs. There are many other forays into other different places and all this is only possible bcos the bros are willing to share their own personal lobangs.The KL group has started from about 10 bros and it has now expanded to about 30 bros. There is no need to turn up for all meetings but constant contact would be appreciated. There have also been some who have just turned up to gather information. Well, all I can say is that it takes a while to gain the trust and once you have been accepted, the doors are then opened.

Many might think that it's no big deal. It's just contacts and lobangs for sex. Well, this group might have started off as such but after the months of getting together and many yum cha sessions, a brotherhood is formed and many other opportunities are created. I personally have made many friends here in KL, in fact too many to name. They have made a Singaporean feel very welcome here and for that I thank them greatly.:)

CibLover
16-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Geezz.....sounded so corny, leh....made me wanna cry, liao....kekekeke.

Always trust my SSH (bro Shiok1968) to dispense worthy, reliable advice to others. Newbies, please take note!!

Actually, look at my joining date and you'll notice that I'm sort of a newbie too. Met accidently with the brothers during their monthly TCSS session at Butterfly. Was amazed with the camaraderie of the brothers then and it has continued to grow stronger. Was invited to join this forum and as they say, the rest is history.

Therefore newbies, we are really NOT being elitist, proud, hao lian, lan si, etc..etc. We welcome newbies who are genuine and we do share lobangs AFTER we've known you from the gatherings. Meeting up frequently to ensure you're not MIB/AV/press, etc.

So, please bear with us if we're being a lil' bit tad suspicious of newbies. But once accepted, we'll have fun and laughter all the way. Me being a good example.

Cheers. :)

KLKOOL
16-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Geezz.....sounded so corny, leh....made me wanna cry, liao....kekekeke.

Always trust my SSH (bro Shiok1968) to dispense worthy, reliable advice to others. Newbies, please take note!!

:)

Cos he old man liao... thatz why sound so fatherly lorr...

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Cos he old man liao... thatz why sound so fatherly lorr...KNN........ looks like today it's you and me in the ring. Me old man still can go a few rounds with you. Dun play play.:p

CibLover
16-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Aiyoh!! TSH and SSH, dun fight, lah!! Tonight we TCSC, lah....OK?? Later tonite, loh. Maybe around 8.30 pm?? Then, maybe you two can tarma and feel each other out, loh!!...kekekeke.

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 10:04 AM
Aiyoh!! TSH and SSH, dun fight, lah!! Tonight we TCSC, lah....OK?? Later tonite, loh. Maybe around 8.30 pm?? Then, maybe you two can tarma and feel each other out, loh!!...kekekeke.Tonite dun know can or not. Got company dinner from about 8pm. Likely to end at about 10pm. By then hopefully not half drunk.:o

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Like me loh... b4 i knew bros KLKOOL and CibLover i have never been to a HC b4! Must say 1000 times thank you to these 2 See Heng. :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
16-03-2006, 10:50 AM
this afternoon kajang...anyone

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 11:13 AM
I wish YSH aka CibLover a happy bonking trip to China!

YSH Boleh! :D

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 11:18 AM
I wish YSH aka CibLover a happy bonking trip to China!

YSH Boleh! :DOopss.... forgot tmr YSH going China. KNN.... must really admire my YSH. Tmr going to the Land of a Thousand Bonks, yet tonite still want to go and TCSC. Peifu Peifu. No wonder call YSH:D

KLKOOL
16-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Like me loh... b4 i knew bros KLKOOL and CibLover i have never been to a HC b4! Must say 1000 times thank you to these 2 See Heng. :rolleyes:

LEI KE HAI...

CibLover
16-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Ma Hai!!! GTM!! You got too much sperm up your brain issit? How long haven't been inside the toilet??

Posted so big, you scared the whole world don't know, arh? KNN....after BOSS comes and send you to moderation for wasting his bandwidth. :mad:

SSH,
You also another one. Quoted GTM's post so big somemore.

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Ma Hai!!! GTM!! You got too much sperm up your brain issit? How long haven't been inside the toilet??

Posted so big, you scared the whole world don't know, arh? KNN....after BOSS comes and send you to moderation for wasting his bandwidth.

SSH,
You also another one. Quoted GTM's post so big somemore.Aiyah, what the big deal about moderation? Just found out from my good buddy that Boss also send some of my very good bros into moderation for suspecting that they are clones. It's just a cyber world. Points cant get me free bonks so it's no big deal.:mad:

Sorry bro, dun mean to take it out on you.Enjoy your trip and dun forget the FRs.:)

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 02:06 PM
ok sorry YSH...

WISH U HAPPY BONKING IN CHINA.

CibLover
16-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Hehehe.....no offense taken, lah!! No need sorry, loh!!
FRs will be posted. Maybe I'll just do a short story of my trip to China. Dunno to post here or "somewhere" else for my brothers...kekeke.

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Hehehe.....no offense taken, lah!! No need sorry, loh!!
FRs will be posted. Maybe I'll just do a short story of my trip to China. Dunno to post here or "somewhere" else for my brothers...kekeke. There is a Zhuhai thread in the International Arena. Better post there or else wait our CBM thinks its from around here and start asking you for contacts. Kekekeke...............:D

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Or u open a new thread name it:

YSH's Dragon Menu... :p

shiok1968
16-03-2006, 03:08 PM

YSH's Dragon Menu... :pHahaha......... he going there for 6 days. Like that confirm sure at least five pages long. The Dragon Ladies better watch out bcos the Dragon Slayer is coming.:p

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Ma Hai... double again.

KLKOOL
16-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Aiyah, what the big deal about moderation? Just found out from my good buddy that Boss also send some of my very good bros into moderation for suspecting that they are clones. It's just a cyber world. Points cant get me free bonks so it's no big deal.

Sorry bro, dun mean to take it out on you.Enjoy your trip and dun forget the FRs.:)

U talk a lot horr ???

So I send u to moderation can ah... very easy one... just have to start the new thread mentioned before lorr... :rolleyes:

BTW, that one can kill 2 birds with 1 thread... SBF moderation... and CO moderation... kekekeke... u wanna try ???

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Yest my fren F who is base in hatyai is back in KL, i went yum cha with him and he told me very nice stories abt Danok. Some1 like him who use to see lots of thai gers oso cannot tahan.. he went on book a ger. His said all the syt are in Danok now..

So CBM, i must say how nice the stories are we wont spend time in Danok with our trip. :cool:

Burns888
16-03-2006, 09:29 PM

YSH's Dragon Menu... :p

Bro, nice thread name !!!!!! But I think should just be YSH's Dragon & NL & TomYam & Yong Tau Foo Menu .... he still got lots of lobang in KL and PG mah ... can post there also !!!!:D

klang_kia
16-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Yest my fren F who is base in hatyai is back in KL, i went yum cha with him and he told me very nice stories abt Danok. Some1 like him who use to see lots of thai gers oso cannot tahan.. he went on book a ger. His said all the syt are in Danok now..

So CBM, i must say how nice the stories are we wont spend time in Danok with our trip. :cool:

WAHHHHH... like tht must make sure go this weekend liao!! GTM, dont make me itchy laaa :eek:

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Bro, nice thread name !!!!!! But I think should just be YSH's Dragon & NL & TomYam & Yong Tau Foo Menu .... he still got lots of lobang in KL and PG mah ... can post there also !!!!:D

ok ok ok... he need a new thread name, how abt this?

YSH's Lan Si Dragon & NL & TomYam & Yong Tau Foo & College Gers & Part Timer SYT menu.

:p

TD0620G
16-03-2006, 09:33 PM
u don't go nevermind I go myself :D

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 09:38 PM
u don't go nevermind I go myself :D

Cannot. U know u are blur like sotong... later u have screwed a aqua u tot is a ger leh? How?

klang_kia
16-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Cannot. U know u are blur like sotong... later u have screwed a aqua u tot is a ger leh? How?

hurhurrhurrr..... :p

Burns888
16-03-2006, 09:42 PM
ok ok ok... he need a new thread name, how abt this?

YSH's Lan Si Dragon & NL & TomYam & Yong Tau Foo & College Gers & Part Timer SYT menu.

:p

Hahahaahah !!!!! U sure kena fark one !!!!! But nice thread name !!!:D

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Hahahaahah !!!!! U sure kena fark one !!!!! But nice thread name !!!:D

But seriously hor... that day aske u join us to YSH's place u dunwan. He has hired few collage gers not bad leh. Somemore YSH asked the prettiest feed him chicken rice. Me and TSH a bit jalous leh. :p

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Ciao bros...

Me gonna meet TSH in HC, he just finished his 1st round... think later he will screw another round too. :D

Burns888
16-03-2006, 10:00 PM
But seriously hor... that day aske u join us to YSH's place u dunwan. He has hired few collage gers not bad leh. Somemore YSH asked the prettiest feed him chicken rice. Me and TSH a bit jalous leh. :p

Bro, me the other day sick like fark only mah. Kena Chee Bye poisoning already mah. Must keep away from Chee Bye for a little while mah. So never go loh !!!:D

klang_kia
16-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Bro, me the other day sick like fark only mah. Kena Chee Bye poisoning already mah. Must keep away from Chee Bye for a little while mah. So never go loh !!!:D

Also bro Burns...

don't eat abalone also :p

KLKOOL
16-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Ciao bros...

Me gonna meet TSH in HC, he just finished his 1st round... think later he will screw another round too. :D

Dun talk cock lah... ma hai... one day dun post rubbish ppl will not say u die already one u know... :mad:

KLKOOL
16-03-2006, 10:17 PM

Respect ppls workplace a bit lah... cheong can have fun, work is work... no need to post all this garbage here lah... the girls are not WL or whatever for you guys to play around lah...

TD0620G
16-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Dun talk cock lah... ma hai... one day dun post rubbish ppl will not say u die already one u know... :mad:
heheheh until now still haven't get used to it meh? Dun be angry la, I drive u down to Danuk and back kekeke

shiok1968
17-03-2006, 07:38 AM
U talk a lot horr ???

So I send u to moderation can ah... very easy one... just have to start the new thread mentioned before lorr... :rolleyes:

BTW, that one can kill 2 birds with 1 thread... SBF moderation... and CO moderation... kekekeke... u wanna try ???Aiyah!! You dun know what I talking about lah! Me just found out yesterday when I was chatting with some of my old bros from SG. Tell you guys when we meet up for yum cha session.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
17-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Bro, nice thread name !!!!!! But I think should just be YSH's Dragon & NL & TomYam & Yong Tau Foo Menu .... he still got lots of lobang in KL and PG mah ... can post there also !!!!:DNo tomyam yet bcos haven go to LOS. However after April, confirm alot of stories.:D

shiok1968
17-03-2006, 07:41 AM
WAHHHHH... like tht must make sure go this weekend liao!! GTM, dont make me itchy laaa :eek:Bro, recently always hear you go here go there but where are all the FRs?:rolleyes:

DeKuip
17-03-2006, 08:38 AM

er... my mean my name his name is Tan Siew Hoi cannot arr? :p

DeKuip
17-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Respect ppls workplace a bit lah... cheong can have fun, work is work... no need to post all this garbage here lah... the girls are not WL or whatever for you guys to play around lah...

I did respect him wah... that's why that day i din talk cock at his work place... but only after we went yumcha i talk cock. :D

TD0620G
17-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Bro, recently always hear you go here go there but where are all the FRs?:rolleyes:
bro I just realised the big trip is less than 1 month to go :D Remember to bring some video cameras and hidden cameras eh? Die die must capture GTM in action. Rotiboy Part 2 to come! This time I'm part of the cameraman not the actor eh?

Here's a semi-FR from me a few days ago. I was walking around Jln Bkt Bintang looking for foot relexology but wanted a female because they have better techniques than men (most females use the top of their fingers and have better pressure points). After looking for a while I didn't notice any but one of the guys standing outside said got young girls local and prc from 18 yrs only then I said ok la. Initially quite surprised because he said the lineup cannot show there one.. must follow him. Wah so secretive meh this foot reflexology? So I followed him walking through some alleys and also got a bit scared that I kena rob. In the end we ended up at a hotel HC. Then I asked him, wah go so far just for Foot Reflexology? Then he said, oh sorry! I thought u wanted girls. KNN.. wasted my time. Since I was there I asked him to show me the lineup. There were around 8 prc but all also not up to my standard. So I just told the captain that I'm not interested. He kept on pestering but I was persistant and just walked off. Back to the row of massage centres, in the end I found a place where there were quite a few young NLs and choose one to do foot reflexology for me. No hanky panky but she was quite cute. I think GTM sure like this place maybe he can use his fishing skills coz some of them only 19-21 yrs old, but if he fish must bring me along also so can catch the 2nd fish kekeke if not all kena GTM kong tau.

klang_kia
17-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Bro, recently always hear you go here go there but where are all the FRs?:rolleyes:

Seldom do commando mission laaa, bro... u think i like CBM or GTM meh? mostly go here n there bcome cow, pig, horse, elephant, dinasours loo.... seldom do mission...

but i did write some info of my trip in Songkhla/HTY in our group there laa... can go read from there looo....

btw, CBM sms me last nite....ask me when going to b in danuk.... hahahahah... me coming back this sun while he is going coming mon...so cannot meet there liao laaa.....

shiok1968
17-03-2006, 10:49 AM
bro I just realised the big trip is less than 1 month to go Remember to bring some video cameras and hidden cameras eh? Die die must capture GTM in action. Rotiboy Part 2 to come! This time I'm part of the cameraman not the actor eh?Me still looking for video-cam. Confirm die die must film GTM in action. However if still going to film Rotiboy 2, then you have no choice but become supporting actor. I can ask YSH to become cameraman.:p

I think GTM sure like this place maybe he can use his fishing skills coz some of them only 19-21 yrs old, but if he fish must bring me along also so can catch the 2nd fish kekeke if not all kena GTM kong tau. You crazy huh!! You put the wolf among the chickens and then expect the wolf to spare you one. Where got chance? The wolf will eat all and then maybe spit out some bones for you to lick only.:D

KLKOOL
17-03-2006, 10:56 AM
bro I just realised the big trip is less than 1 month to go :D Remember to bring some video cameras and hidden cameras eh? Die die must capture GTM in action. Rotiboy Part 2 to come! This time I'm part of the cameraman not the actor eh?
Whether u r actor or director depend on what u do lorr... if u try to book 2 girls again, then u sure actor one... u cannot blame them for taking such entertaining video lorr :rolleyes:

Just say u dun like guy touching your body enough lah... no need to be so medical in your explanation one... you scared guy touch and U LIKE THE FEELING... kekekeke

Girl and relexology also dunno the difference arrr.... blur blur lah u...

KLKOOL
17-03-2006, 10:58 AM
er... my mean my name his name is Tan Siew Hoi cannot arr? :p

Kekekeke u sure or not... I check ur passport iz not worr :rolleyes:

DeKuip
17-03-2006, 11:00 AM
CBM,

Dont easily follow the road side ppls whatever they offer, if not soon or later u will kena rob. Or worst... they force u screw a 60+ auntie and bring out VCD later!

KLKOOL
17-03-2006, 11:00 AM
I did respect him wah... that's why that day i din talk cock at his work place... but only after we went yumcha i talk cock. :D

Ya lorr... but no need to post here for the whole world to see mah... u wanna post, use the Yahoo group lah...

TD0620G
17-03-2006, 11:01 AM
btw, CBM sms me last nite....ask me when going to b in danuk.... hahahahah... me coming back this sun while he is going coming mon...so cannot meet there liao laaa.....

I said maybe only la kekeke if cannot tahan only I go

Me still looking for video-cam. Confirm die die must film GTM in action. However if still going to film Rotiboy 2, then you have no choice but become supporting actor. I can ask YSH to become cameraman.

then change title la to 'Adventures of GTM' or Plantaboy.

You crazy huh!! You put the wolf among the chickens and then expect the wolf to spare you one. Where got chance? The wolf will eat all and then maybe spit out some bones for you to lick only.

True also eh.. then I just keep it to myself la kekeke

shiok1968
17-03-2006, 11:03 AM
CBM,

Dont easily follow the road side ppls whatever they offer, if not soon or later u will kena rob. Or worst... they force u screw a 60+ auntie and bring out VCD later!Nowadays more high-tech. Straight away come with DVD. Sound and picture quality better.:p

KLKOOL
17-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Nowadays more high-tech. Straight away come with DVD. Sound and picture quality better.:p

wrong... post on internet... especially on SBF... immediately in 50,000 cheongster mobile kekeke :D

hotarrow1
17-03-2006, 11:52 AM
http://poem588.myweb.hinet.net/005.htm

Sorry bros.... anyone knows this chinese song's name?

Thanks!

DeKuip
17-03-2006, 01:56 PM
CBM,

Do u know if u all the while carry a camera during ur holidays.. u where can enjoy and have fun?

Oh, i am sure u will be in Danok this monday, u where can tahan? Just wanna warn u as a fren... dont be so blur and make sure the gers u wanna screw dont have didi! :eek: If not later u cry oso no use liao! kekeke..

Bro Shiok,

Not only today u talk a lot... nowadays u talk a lot hor! :p

TSH,

Last few days weather hot hor?? I know in Pudu got 1 famous 'Leong Sui' sell by a old man.. if order, ur 1 need to add powder. hehehe... but garantee this 'Leong Sui' will help u 'Ha Four'. hehehe..

KLKOOL
17-03-2006, 08:52 PM
TSH,

Last few days weather hot hor?? I know in Pudu got 1 famous 'Leong Sui' sell by a old man.. if order, ur 1 need to add powder. hehehe... but garantee this 'Leong Sui' will help u 'Ha Four'. hehehe..

U go and Die lah... :p

shiok1968
18-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Bro Shiok,

Not only today u talk a lot... nowadays u talk a lot hor! :pNowadays saving $$ and energy for the trip so never bonk much. So since never bonk alot, talk alot also can mah!:p

DeKuip
18-03-2006, 09:37 AM
U go and Die lah... :p

MH, dunwan say dunwan loh! Why u need to discriminate the old man selling 'Leong Sui'? No good lah u! :p

TD0620G
18-03-2006, 09:55 AM
CBM,

Do u know if u all the while carry a camera during ur holidays.. u where can enjoy and have fun?

Oh, i am sure u will be in Danok this monday, u where can tahan? Just wanna warn u as a fren... dont be so blur and make sure the gers u wanna screw dont have didi! :eek: If not later u cry oso no use liao! kekeke..

U GO AND DIE LA!

If girls got didi won't be girls already.

KLKOOL
18-03-2006, 10:30 AM
MH, dunwan say dunwan loh! Why u need to discriminate the old man selling 'Leong Sui'? No good lah u! :p

Not discriminating on Leong Sui seller, just on u talking cock lorr...:p

taurus75
18-03-2006, 12:40 PM
think the 3 of you (CBM, TSH and DK) should go together and talk it over the 'LEONG SHUI" kekeke.. right b4 u guys proceed up north for infamous film setting of "ROTIBOY II"

KLKOOL
18-03-2006, 12:45 PM
think the 3 of you (CBM, TSH and DK) should go together and talk it over the 'LEONG SHUI" kekeke.. right b4 u guys proceed up north for infamous film setting of "ROTIBOY II"

Only if you join us... otherwise boring worr :rolleyes:

DeKuip
18-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Not discriminating on Leong Sui seller, just on u talking cock lorr...:p

Bro Taurus,

Nowadays TSH always fark ppls so i advise him drink leong sui add powder loh...

If today he goes screw a WL sure the ger cant work for the rest of the week.

taurus75
18-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Only if you join us... otherwise boring worr :rolleyes:

3 of u oredi got the leading roles...u need 'CARE LEI FAY' extras(me) meh??!!
i really cannot make it liao...but my spirits with u guys ..KLK..try tackle AH FHON(Deep Point) 1st..kekeke

Bruce.J
18-03-2006, 05:52 PM
wow... TSH, YSH and DK so famous till wanna make movie...hohoho

bro shiok get bro dekuip to be the commentator for that film. I can be sure he wont run out of lines. :D

boinker
18-03-2006, 10:19 PM

Wahh I dono our bros in to flim making.

shiok1968
19-03-2006, 01:05 PM
wow... TSH, YSH and DK so famous till wanna make movie...hohoho

bro shiok get bro dekuip to be the commentator for that film. I can be sure he wont run out of lines. :DBro DeKuip cannot be commentator bcos he going to be the main star.:D

Dun worry the live commentary bcos I have voluteered myself for that job. Stand by the an Academy Award Production.

shiok1968
19-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Wahh I dono our bros in to flim making.Bro, they planning to go to LOS and film. I am sure you would not want to miss out on this. We need a person for background effects and it's just what you are specialise in.:p

Btw do you remember what we talked about at our last gathering with Bro DD. If you are still interested, please be informed that there might be an opportunity this coming Tues or Wed. Just PM to let me know. Cheers.:D

KLKOOL
19-03-2006, 05:17 PM
i really cannot make it liao...but my spirits with u guys ..KLK..try tackle AH FHON(Deep Point) 1st..kekeke

Yesss bro... will try, but dun think she thinking of me leh... more of you lorr... I also never send flowerz...

BTW... all bros pls visit this thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1406701#post1406701

and rate the thread 5 star... I promise to help a fren :D

KLKOOL
19-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh... second favour... pls rate the League thread also

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35880&page=305

Optimus_Prime
19-03-2006, 05:48 PM
thanx.... rated your thread as 5 stars liaoz... :D
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

Optimus_Prime
19-03-2006, 05:48 PM
when all the KL bros coming down to s'pore... hope not the 2nd week of april... I most broke than....heheh...

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 12:35 AM
when all the KL bros coming down to s'pore... hope not the 2nd week of april... I most broke than....heheh...

My plan is end of the month... so you got time to replenish ur moolah $$$$ :D

ukcheong
20-03-2006, 05:30 AM

wa-lau.. thot I just go to that forum and up it 5-star. Then read one or two posts, started getting interested, click on FIRST and knn.. got sucked in by all the juicy stuff there..

ended up dunno how long I got stuck there reading the forum from first to FINISH man.. all 32 pages!!!

and almost forgot to up the thread after reading... hahaha..

I think the 2nd favour need to wait lar.. maybe when I'm free next hahaha... should put a disclaimer like "Just up the f**king thread, do not read anything else you are responsible for your own time wasted." LOL

She your fren ar bro KLKool? hehe.... what type of "fren" :rolleyes:

shiok1968
20-03-2006, 11:05 AM

Oh... second favour... pls rate the League thread also

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...35880&page=305Mission accomplish. Rated both threads liow. So like that can claim two cups of tea-O.:p

sexy rabbit
20-03-2006, 11:31 AM
KL bro,
I tot u all cheong Chengmai in April. Now planning to to invade SG, wow. kekeke, looking forward for ur visit and ur FR.:D Dun forget to call me for kopi when in SG hor.

DeKuip
20-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Sorry, now too sleepy to read all ur weekend posting... bros can tell me boh? :P Anyway i have rated the 2 threads. ZZzzZzzzzZZ.. MH, why every monday oso sleepy 1?

DeKuip
20-03-2006, 12:54 PM
The next TCSS shall be 23rd of March, Thursday... Venue TBC ...

1. Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover (cannot make it coz he's farking PRC at that time)
4. SSH aka Shiok
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. klang_kia
14. MrDevil
15. Thaiprince
16. Master1521

Just a reminder. :D

Almond
20-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Thank you KLK...

Rated this thread 5***** liao...

DeKuip
20-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Thank you KLK...

Suddenly i'm that sleepy anymore... :D

shiok1968
20-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Thank you KLK...

:)Thank you too....

It's our honour to have SG's favourite princess visiting this thread.:D

klang_kia
20-03-2006, 03:49 PM
hi... im home sweet home now..... expecting this thurs to meet up all the bros... ;)

unkle shiok.... u talk alot hor today? :D

Almond
20-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Thank you too....

It's our honour to have SG's favourite princess visiting this thread.:D

Wah... dun like that say leh.. bu gan dang... :p keke

kempachi
20-03-2006, 04:28 PM
why i cant view pic??

shiok1968
20-03-2006, 04:37 PM
why i cant view pic??Just wondering what pics you want to view? If want to view pics, just go any cinema, pay for ticket, then can view pics. No one stopping you.:rolleyes:

ukcheong
20-03-2006, 04:38 PM

1. Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
4. SSH aka Shiok
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. klang_kia
14. MrDevil
15. Thaiprince
16. Master1521

lei ke hai, why my name not there one? You didn't get my PM on my mobile number ar, dekuip? Or you only read PMs from NLs only.... knn. :p

btw what time is the gathering likely to be on ar? hope it's around KL.. hehe

ukcheong
20-03-2006, 04:38 PM

1. Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
4. SSH aka Shiok
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. klang_kia
14. MrDevil
15. Thaiprince
16. Master1521

lei ke hai, why my name not there one? You didn't get my PM on my mobile number ar, dekuip? Or you only read PMs from NLs only.... knn. :p

ukcheong
20-03-2006, 04:41 PM
actually ar.. the Old Town Cafe in Tmn Maluri quite a good place to gather lor. Good coffee and roti bakar (though I still prefer Kopi-time's roti bakar) and it's easily accessible and easy to find.

Plus it's near to Sense Maluri where they do good massage and good jua-gen (not HJ). Bros Boinker and Shiok will know.. they went there for massage last time.

shiok1968
20-03-2006, 04:42 PM

btw what time is the gathering likely to be on ar? hope it's around KL.. heheSo we finally going to meet up. If the gathering is not in KL, then give me a buzz and maybe we can go together. If not wrong, I believe you have my number also.:D

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 05:00 PM
wa-lau.. thot I just go to that forum and up it 5-star. Then read one or two posts, started getting interested, click on FIRST and knn.. got sucked in by all the juicy stuff there..

ended up dunno how long I got stuck there reading the forum from first to FINISH man.. all 32 pages!!!

and almost forgot to up the thread after reading... hahaha..

I think the 2nd favour need to wait lar.. maybe when I'm free next hahaha... should put a disclaimer like "Just up the f**king thread, do not read anything else you are responsible for your own time wasted." LOL

She your fren ar bro KLKool? hehe.... what type of "fren" :rolleyes:

She is part of the League lah... I very fren fren with them one, cos I like their style when they cheong, very gentleman one... hence their name lorr... also now got ladies... kekeke... got FR on broz also from FL... keng leh :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 05:03 PM
KL bro,
I tot u all cheong Chengmai in April. Now planning to to invade SG, wow. kekeke, looking forward for ur visit and ur FR.:D Dun forget to call me for kopi when in SG hor.

Not all invade CNX, only me, but target is HDY for everyone... When in SG, sure call u one... dun worry :D

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Thank you KLK...

Thanks Queenie... :D Hope to meet up with you and the rest of the broz and sisz when I visit SG end of the month... cheerz

Almond
20-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks Queenie... :D Hope to meet up with you and the rest of the broz and sisz when I visit SG end of the month... cheerz

Wahaha... Yeap.. Maybe we should meet up.. (though I'm usually very shy when it comes to such big gatherings, read: more den 3 members of sbf...)

Anyway.. I really thank you guys for recognising me and calling me nicknames like Naughty Queen, Princess, etc etc etc...

But hor, Can dun call me Queenie?? hehe.. Got this other FL name also Queen.

You can call me Almond. I'll be most comfy with that.

Esther also confused with Nato's minah Esther before.
Queen/ Queenie confused with 'Fatty FL'

So best is Almond.. :)

Almond
20-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Sorry.. double posting.. :p

shiok1968
20-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Anyway.. I really thank you guys for recognising me and calling me nicknames like Naughty Queen, Princess, etc etc etc...

You can call me Almond. I'll be most comfy with that.

So best is Almond.. :)Your wish is our command, Princess Almond.:p

Almond
20-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Your wish is our command, Princess Almond.:p

Almond.. Almond... No Princess... :p

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Wahaha... Yeap.. Maybe we should meet up.. (though I'm usually very shy when it comes to such big gatherings, read: more den 3 members of sbf...)

So best is Almond.. :)

Ok... Almond... why only meeting not more than 3 :confused: no need to be shy one...

Almond
20-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Ok... Almond... why only meeting not more than 3 no need to be shy one...

Eh... cos I not pretty???

Normally ignored when in a group especially if there are other gers ard.. :(
So.... Better not.. Moreover most of you guys are SYT lovers.. :)

DeKuip
20-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Sis Almond,

Better be carefull for bros KLKOOL and Shiok... i oso just found out they are colour wolf. kekeke...

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Eh... cos I not pretty???

Normally ignored when in a group especially if there are other gers ard..
So.... Better not.. Moreover most of you guys are SYT lovers.. :)

Wah, u so fast know I SYT lover meh.... Dun worry, we never ignore ladies one... I scared we give u so much attention... u buay tahan leh :D

DeKuip
20-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Wah, u so fast know I SYT lover meh.... Dun worry, we never ignore ladies one... I scared we give u so much attention... u buay tahan leh :D

I tot the most important factor for u is GFE?? Nowadays ur cock talk a lot hor! :p

Burns888
20-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Sis Almond,

Better be carefull for bros KLKOOL and Shiok... i oso just found out they are colour wolf. kekeke...

Almond,

The one you should be most afraid of is Bro DK aka GTM, he hoh will blinded you if you are not careful. You want to know why ?? Ask Bro Shiok leh... kekekeke:D

Burns888
20-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Wah, u so fast know I SYT lover meh.... Dun worry, we never ignore ladies one... I scared we give u so much attention... u buay tahan leh

Bro, when our TCSS going to have Sister's hah ?? I think this job best left to Bro DK aka GTM hoh !!!! He sexpert in kau lui one :D

Bro DK where ur FL GG leh ??? U kau tim her, she don't want u oredi ah ??:D

Up Bro OP's thread oredi !!!

DeKuip
20-03-2006, 10:59 PM

MH... u have to put it urself lah! Yup, i got ur number... will sms when decided where to meet.

warmnites
21-03-2006, 12:42 AM
wow! this place is intergalactic man!

now we have Pricess Almondilla to meet KoolVader end of the month!

lets see:

Pricess Almondilla
Kool-Vader
Shoik-Walker
Dekuip-One-Kenobi
Sotong-Da
Burns-The-Hutt
Fong2D2
TD3PO
Bluesbacca

boinker
21-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Btw do you remember what we talked about at our last gathering with Bro DD. If you are still interested, please be informed that there might be an opportunity this coming Tues or Wed. Just PM to let me know. Cheers.:D

SMS me or call my if got anything. I belive you have my no.
Sorry when you call I was still sleeping and a bit blur cos work till 7 am.

shiok1968
21-03-2006, 07:00 AM
wow! this place is intergalactic man!

now we have Pricess Almondilla to meet KoolVader end of the month!

lets see:

Pricess Almondilla
Kool-Vader
Shoik-Walker
Dekuip-One-Kenobi
Sotong-Da
Burns-The-Hutt
Fong2D2
TD3PO
BluesbaccaHahaha.......... this one flip me over esp Burns-The-Hutt.Too bad cannot up you bcos already done so but confirm can buy you coffee the next time we meet up.:D

shiok1968
21-03-2006, 07:01 AM
SMS me or call my if got anything. I belive you have my no.
Sorry when you call I was still sleeping and a bit blur cos work till 7 am.Will try to set up the appointment for tomorrow. Will call you when confirmed.:D

boinker
21-03-2006, 08:45 AM
actually ar.. the Old Town Cafe in Tmn Maluri quite a good place to gather lor. Good coffee and roti bakar (though I still prefer Kopi-time's roti bakar) and it's easily accessible and easy to find.

Plus it's near to Sense Maluri where they do good massage and good jua-gen (not HJ). Bros Boinker and Shiok will know.. they went there for massage last time.
I think need to do some correction bro shiok and me went to NT not sense maluri( I think its call YY). I also agree sense bt 3/12 cheras aka next to badminton stadium have more SYT. I op for NT cos they have sauna over there. Hope we can meet up and have some good relax massage.

KLKOOL
21-03-2006, 09:38 AM
I tot the most important factor for u is GFE?? Nowadays ur cock talk a lot hor! :p

U also talk a lot of cock horr... GFE important... but after I offend a certain League bro by moving in on his 'territory' worr... :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
21-03-2006, 10:03 AM
I think need to do some correction bro shiok and me went to NT not sense maluri( I think its call YY). I also agree sense bt 3/12 cheras aka next to badminton stadium have more SYT. I op for NT cos they have sauna over there. Hope we can meet up and have some good relax massage.
lets try the YY in P.I.:p

KLKOOL
21-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Realm Bros and KL Frenz... another thread to help up :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=48845&page=73

UKCheong... also got lotz of interesting stories one here kekekeke

shiok1968
21-03-2006, 05:45 PM

UKCheong... also got lotz of interesting stories one here kekekeke That's another Tea-O you owe me. Five Tea-O can change 1 beer or not?:p

KLKOOL
21-03-2006, 06:46 PM
That's another Tea-O you owe me. Five Tea-O can change 1 beer or not?:p

For u... sure can lorr.... :D

ukcheong
21-03-2006, 07:35 PM

UKCheong... also got lotz of interesting stories one here kekekeke

aiya... I busy now you tempt me... hehehe....

ukcheong
21-03-2006, 07:37 PM
aiyoh.. I went to the thread just thinking of upping it first and then saw 73 pages!!!

Last time one only 32 pages!!! And double !!!!!

ukcheong
21-03-2006, 07:42 PM

Good idea.. if I get to see you guys on Thu, maybe we go for massage.

redlord
21-03-2006, 09:46 PM
MH... u have to put it urself lah! Yup, i got ur number... will sms when decided where to meet.

Hi dekuip ,just for notice if KL brother come to singapore , we have TCSS meeting over in singapore every month once! all samsters are welcome! eat & drink ..is free ......

TCSS Samster Gathering on 03/04/06, Monday, at(geylang GL8 E8 Food House, 6:30pm...All r welcome!:D

Find Redlord .....thanks !

Burns888
22-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Hahaha.......... this one flip me over esp Burns-The-Hutt.Too bad cannot up you bcos already done so but confirm can buy you coffee the next time we meet up

MH !!!!!! Actually I also quite like it leh !!!!:p TD3PO also good lah !!!!:D

What about Bro CibLover ??? Yoda - Ciblover ???

KLKOOL
22-03-2006, 02:36 PM
aiyoh.. I went to the thread just thinking of upping it first and then saw 73 pages!!!

Last time one only 32 pages!!! And double !!!!!

But this one got fairy tale ending one... interesting you...

sassina2
23-03-2006, 08:57 AM
bro.,

"Fairy Tales" I love them! Tell me more if we meet tonight ya!

S.

KLKOOL
23-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Last night had a TCSS session with Bro Sassina2 in KL... with Shiok... our GTM and CBM horniness level too high liao, so have to excuse them as they went to KTV to eat Nasi Lemak... was a good session bro... always good to meet an old bird... hope one day I have chance to cheong with you in BKK or Phuket... Also Hope u can make it tonight to our TCSS... cheers :D

Optimus_Prime
23-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Hahaha... there on 29th April... leaving 30th after my meeting... probably be back for a exhibition / seminar on the 3rd/4th April.... Coffee sounds good... Almond sounds good too... kekekeke...
Bro KLKOOL, so 29 Apr... we ONz ah !!

KLKOOL's Itinary:
Afternoon - Bring you to our fav Bravo Serra Battleground for Happy Hour... maybe meet up w some of our Sin KTV Cheong bros...

Evening - Dinner & Kopi and dunno if u will have any after-action report to file with any of the gals that sat with you...heheh...

Nite - Either go HC or I bring u to theme shop for some "shopping" or more KTV if u prefer... Supper/Kopi included as well but I only can stay out till 1am plus at most...

So any objections to my planning ??

KLKOOL
23-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Hi dekuip ,just for notice if KL brother come to singapore , we have TCSS meeting over in singapore every month once! all samsters are welcome! eat & drink ..is free ......

TCSS Samster Gathering on 03/04/06, Monday, at(geylang GL8 E8 Food House, 6:30pm...All r welcome!:D

Find Redlord .....thanks !

Bro... I dunno about Dekuip, but I maybe there on the 3rd, depends on whether I have time to attend a conference in SG or not... Thanks for the invite :D

DeKuip
23-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Last night had a TCSS session with Bro Sassina2 in KL... with Shiok... our GTM and CBM horniness level too high liao, so have to excuse them as they went to KTV to eat Nasi Lemak... was a good session bro... always good to meet an old bird... hope one day I have chance to cheong with you in BKK or Phuket... Also Hope u can make it tonight to our TCSS... cheers :D

Ya loh... CBM aka TD0620G felt horny called me at 6pm said wanna go KTV. I said ok loh since he is our great CBM so decide to give Club Twin a visit. Thanks bro tck306 for the contact we have mummi K who served us quite well... only thing is this place doesn't have enuff gers.. i think yest it only 8 gers available and only two of them can make it. Ofcoz our CBM took both of them left us eat ourself. Tulan a bit we went to DeBoss around 9:30pm.. reach there found out oso no gers available... ok nvm, whole gang of 7 ppls went into a MPV off we went to DeSwan . Reach there called sifu bro Selim for mummi contact... must say this mummi did well to serve us but end up oso with not enuff gers. Again tulan, CBM, my younger bro and me walk to Imperial HC, reach there our CBM straight went to choosed a ger for action. My brother choosed a prc... as usual me never screw.

After Imperial we went back to DeSwan settled the bill, after went for makan and reach home 3am... watch the FA cup and went to work again.. damn sleepy now. :(

At last..

DeBoss is still the KTV to go compare with Club Twin and DeSwan.

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 09:10 AM
wah... whole nite no new msg??!!

Ok.. yest received CBM's call asked me wanna go DeBoss anot for happy hour. Actually bit tired dont wanna go but since he is our CBM i anwsered him: can oso...

Talking abt toilet issue...

CBM was the only person who went to toilet lah!

:D

CibLover
24-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Errr.....Bros,

Why till this time still no posting on last nite's TCSS? Was it so damn fun that you guys cheong till late in the morning and still asleep until now?...kekeke.

Came back around 11.30 pm last nite and called GTM aka Dekuip. Said that he's with bro Mr Devil and bro Sassina at DeBoss. Then, planning to go Imperial. Me say have to go back and get my car and call him later. Alas, only got back around 1am cause the newly operational LCC (low cost carrier) terminal has no taxis. KNN....

So, lan-lan call GTM and he already shot his load at Imperial. MH!! Go home and PCC, lorr... kekeke. BTW, heard TSH didn't screw last nite. Must have visited somewhere before TCSS...kekeke.

So, any new sifus being discovered at the TCSS? Bro ukcheong, pumperjack?? Anyone else? Sorry can't meet up with bro MrDevil and bro Sassina. Hope you had a great time last nite. You're in good hands when with bro Dekuip, our GTM.

Cheers.

ukcheong
24-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Why till this time still no posting on last nite's TCSS? Was it so damn fun that you guys cheong till late in the morning and still asleep until now?...kekeke.

GTM go peek CBM while CBM in DeBoss toilet practicing toilet cock-fu.. then GTM got his legs stuck in the toilet bowl.

I heard he only got his legs untangled this morning... so he asked me to apologise to everyone here for his late posting on the TCSS session. :p

Actually, I still do not und what's their obssession with the toilet. sigh.. anyway yest GTM told me CBM also very fascinated with toilets and he's so happy he has a toilet-buddy liao.

Bro ukcheong, pumperjack?? Anyone else?

Was pumperjack there? aiyah.. if yes, I didn't see him ler... Anyway missed the opps to meet you too bro Cib. Next time then....

sassina2
24-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Just a short note to thank the KL bros for the kind and friendly hospitality and "guidance" and all.

Nice to meet so many seniors etc!

Hmm toilet training -
I went in for a brief moment because the NL with me had to take off her panties and bra to show me her goods having lost some special bets at "lie dice" to us.

She volunteered the BJ and FJ in there but, I prefer it on a proper bed and asked if she would come over.

But, her loving sayang (BF) (which is usual for the NLs) was on the way to pick her up and they to doctor with the money she earned cos he was "ba+++ banyak as she showed me on the incoming SMS"! Fucking hell. My prick was de-erected and I decided if she wanted the Vitamin M, she would have to come to my room in the "Kooperasi Hotel" where I stay.

She said she would call me tomolo which is NOW and as is usual with these promises, it is not expected she will call despite my agreement to give her TOO MUCH MONEY! Her loss and my savings !!!

Anyway I am headed home 2nite and early in the morning to see some puyings in good ole phuket for the weekend so I am sure my pipes will be clean by monday morning!

Sorry if ole man memory for nicks and names NOT GOOD but I do appreciate the great brotherhood demonstrated by the KL cheongsters!

If you should come down to Sillypore do sms - pm me and we can get together as I live in Joo Chiat area although I am RARELY in Sillypore.

In late May - early June onwards, will relocate to Bangkok so there will be opportunities for us to meet somewhere in some dark alleys (rooms) in S.E. Asia I am sure!

Ciao for now!

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Errr.....Bros,

U never noticed how slow it is ar?? Anyway... welcome back our Commando Mission ah head YSH aka CibLover. Miss u mak mak... kekeke.

Came back around 11.30 pm last nite and called GTM aka Dekuip. Said that he's with bro Mr Devil and bro Sassina at DeBoss. Then, planning to go Imperial. Me say have to go back and get my car and call him later. Alas, only got back around 1am cause the newly operational LCC (low cost carrier) terminal has no taxis. KNN....

So, lan-lan call GTM and he already shot his load at Imperial. MH!! Go home and PCC, lorr... kekeke. BTW, heard TSH didn't screw last nite. Must have visited somewhere before TCSS...kekeke.

Second time u called me was 2:30 am liao... screw to many PRC till dunno what time is it?

TSH complain no 1 go Sunshine with him woh... u know what to do loh.

So, any new sifus being discovered at the TCSS? Bro ukcheong, pumperjack?? Anyone else? Sorry can't meet up with bro MrDevil and bro Sassina. Hope you had a great time last nite. You're in good hands when with bro Dekuip, our GTM.

If u have join us must have more fun loh coz u are YSH mah! :p

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 02:09 PM
GTM go peek CBM while CBM in DeBoss toilet practicing toilet cock-fu.. then GTM got his legs stuck in the toilet bowl.

I heard he only got his legs untangled this morning... so he asked me to apologise to everyone here for his late posting on the TCSS session. :p

Actually, I still do not und what's their obssession with the toilet. sigh.. anyway yest GTM told me CBM also very fascinated with toilets and he's so happy he has a toilet-buddy liao.

Wah... Lei Ke Hai Talk Cock King Award 2006 sure belong to u... :p

Was pumperjack there? aiyah.. if yes, I didn't see him ler... Anyway missed the opps to meet you too bro Cib. Next time then....

No lah.. Jack wasn't there.

KLKOOL
24-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Bro sassina2, thanks for the opportunity to TCSS wif you... unfortunately, a very tiring week and KTV not my dish... Will be in SG on 29/30... will SMS u... have ur SG number... cheerz and safe journey

boinker
24-03-2006, 02:16 PM
She said she would call me tomolo which is NOW and as is usual with these promises, it is not expected she will call despite my agreement to give her TOO MUCH MONEY! Her loss and my savings !!!

I will say she are the best looker of all 3 times I been there nice bod too.
Dont worry she will be calling you about 3-5pm. Glad you have fun.

CBM was the only person who went to toilet lah!

Yealoh.. cos you were rape by 2 NL in the room itself. or you have a new fetish for furs arr?

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Just a short note to thank the KL bros for the kind and friendly hospitality and "guidance" and all.

Nice to meet so many seniors etc!

Sorry if ole man memory for nicks and names NOT GOOD but I do appreciate the great brotherhood demonstrated by the KL cheongsters!

Ciao for now!

It was nice to meet u too... always nice to gain experience from senoir samster.

Let me help u recall who was there yest:

KL Plaza Coffee Bean: KLKOOL, Shiok, Boinker, CBM aka TD0620G, Warmnites, KLKing, Bruce J, uk(lei ke hai)chong, MrDevil and 2 frens, and me DeKuip.

DeBoss: KLKOOL, Warmnites (left earlier), CBM (TD0620G), MrDevil and a fren, Shiok and Boinker (came later), and me DeKuip.

Makan in Pudu: CBM (TD0620G, after this i will call hin Turbo Dick).., MrDevil and his fren, and me DeKuip.

Imperial HC: same group as in Pudu.

Story didn't end here. After dropped u off ur hotel i went back to Sun Complex, when reach there Turbo Dick asked wanna check DeSwan anot... aiya, like u know me very chin chay person i said can oso.

DeSwan: Turbo Dick and me DeKuip.

Story still hasn't finish yet!

After DeSwan Turbo Dick felt horny said wanna screw the Aqua we saw earlier around the corner! :eek: U know that lorong lah! Me being a good fren of CBM i stop him to do so... after talked with him for a while i head home and our CBM went to...

Imperial HC: CBM alone!! He said he will screw the vietnamese popiah... hopefully he really did screw her but sked after i left he wiil go back to the Aqua. :p

PS: The NL u choosed in DeBoss is not bad... nice bodyship.

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Yealoh.. cos you were rape by 2 NL in the room itself. or you have a new fetish for furs arr?

MH, u and Shiok really brother lah... i keep screaming for help but u both acted as deaf is it? U know 1 NL play/suck my nipple and the other play with my cock at the same time... u think not steam kah? If later kenot tahan and got no CB to screw then how?

ukcheong
24-03-2006, 02:40 PM
MH, u and Shiok really brother lah... i keep screaming for help but u both acted as deaf is it? U know 1 NL play/suck my nipple and the other play with my cock at the same time... u think not steam kah? If later kenot tahan and got no CB to screw then how?

you really want us to tell you ar?

Go to your favorite TOILET and PCC lar.....

ukcheong
24-03-2006, 02:55 PM
KL Plaza Coffee Bean: KLKOOL, Shiok, Boinker, CBM aka TD0620G, Warmnites, KLKing, Bruce J, uk(lei ke hai)chong, MrDevil and 2 frens, and me DeKuip.

DeBoss: KLKOOL, Warmnites (left earlier), CBM (TD0620G), MrDevil and a fren, Shiok and Boinker (came later), and me DeKuip.

Makan in Pudu: CBM (TD0620G, after this i will call hin Turbo Dick).., MrDevil and his fren, and me DeKuip.

Imperial HC: same group as in Pudu. [ie. CDM and DeKuip also]

Story didn't end here. After dropped u off ur hotel i went back to Sun Complex, when reach there Turbo Dick asked wanna check DeSwan anot... aiya, like u know me very chin chay person i said can oso.

After DeSwan Turbo Dick felt horny said wanna screw the Aqua we saw earlier around the corner! :eek: U know that lorong lah! Me being a good fren of CBM i stop him to do so... after talked with him for a while i head home and our CBM went to...

Imperial HC: CBM alone!! He said he will screw the vietnamese popiah... hopefully he really did screw her but sked after i left he wiil go back to the Aqua. :p

wah.. ma hai, CBM Dekuip, CBM Dekuip, CBM and Dekuip, CBM and Dekuip... (everywhere)

really Toilet Buddies these two...
together forever everywhere, and screw NLs in toilet

sexkingkl
24-03-2006, 03:15 PM
hi , guys , happy to see you all last night , sorry i couldn't join u guys in the KTV , hope u guys enjoy yourself last night ... :D

(P.S. me the guy in dark brown T-shirt)

Remember To "Up" My Reputation Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... ('',)

sexkingkl
24-03-2006, 03:17 PM
repost , sorry ...

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 04:13 PM
wah.. ma hai, CBM Dekuip, CBM Dekuip, CBM and Dekuip, CBM and Dekuip... (everywhere)

really Toilet Buddies these two...
together forever everywhere, and screw NLs in toilet

U think i like to go out till so late.. err so early in the morning arr? Somemore a day b4 yest READ THIS (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1412120&postcount=1901) never sleep oso..

What to do? This CBM always horny 1... becoz TSH (busy) and YSH (oversea) cant go with him so left no choice for me loh.

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 04:15 PM
hi , guys , happy to see you all last night , sorry i couldn't join u guys in the KTV , hope u guys enjoy yourself last night ... :D

Remember To "Up" My Reputation Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... ('',)

ops really sorry bro.. i din intro myself yest. Me the 1 eat small roti.. the other guy eat big big roti is CBM. :D

boinker
24-03-2006, 04:17 PM

Yalah yalah I know you got 3some aka tarmar no CB to screw
Humm humm.. GTM in DeBoss no CB to screw?? what a joke. you blind ah? all the NL sited outside waiting for you to go out of the room to grab u lah.
I am sure a lot of bros who went there did saw them.

TD0620G
24-03-2006, 04:21 PM
wah log in evening already so many untrue posts about me .. LEI KE HAI la GTM!

Must give you another title already, TCK (Talk Cock King!)

Nice meeting everyone incl Mr Devil, sexkingkl, sassina, ukcheong, klking etc.

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 04:54 PM

U must be damn happy today rite? Finally u have screwed FF... but later tonite when i see Puk Kai i think he will be sad loh. hahaha..

er.. TCSS gathering dont talk cocks then talk abt what arr?

ukcheong
24-03-2006, 05:09 PM

wei, GTM next time dun always say bro TD blur blur...

I only said Hi to him briefly when I arrived, and then for the entire TCSS I was sitting in GTM's corner (with Brucie, Warmnnites etc) while TD was over the other side so we hardly talk much... but he know I was there wor...

clap clap... nice meeting you too TD.

KLKOOL
25-03-2006, 11:27 AM

OMG :eek: I didn't even know it was u... Was good to meet u finally... Cheerz

Bruce.J
25-03-2006, 05:54 PM
yea nice meeting with all the bros..... too bad have to end the outing sort..... boss called... *sigh*

CBM can i be your apprentice??? u my idol d... lolx

one night so many round.... where u get so much energy?? :rolleyes:

TD0620G
26-03-2006, 02:06 AM
u don't believe GTM la, just swap my nick with his nick at the post then that's the tru story :D

MrDevil
26-03-2006, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip]It was nice to meet u too... always nice to gain experience from senoir samster.

Let me help u recall who was there yest:

Imperial HC: same group as in Pudu.

You guys really power.. everlasting stamina and energy. I thought its a long tiring day for you guys starting from Happy Hour, even no time for dinner.

That pink color Viet surely looks good, the other 2 PRC looks good too. I guess he dont feel nice to choose one when all of us were there, as he just reloaded earlier.

MrDevil
26-03-2006, 01:52 PM

Cheers.

We were hoping to meet the hero who still has the stamina to cheong once touching down.

U must be damn happy today rite? Finally u have screwed FF... but later tonite when i see Puk Kai i think he will be sad loh. hahaha..

er.. TCSS gathering dont talk cocks then talk abt what arr?

Yeah, FF surely looks seductive and sexy.. I bet everyone is eyeing on her G-string and longkang. If I am TD, I would have book her for overnight to bonk till sun rise.

Nice cheonging with you too, you really got the stamina and horniness to go rounds after rounds. You surely the most busy that night, can't blame you. Got a Sex Goddess busy casting her spell on you.

warmnites
27-03-2006, 01:25 AM
Yo Devil Bro!
forgot to place a booking for your next trip
need to replenish stock... also missed out on your sponsored nite!
hahahaha

anyway hear your gal got story that nite! ....
I should have stayed to help out your partner's NL lor!

by the way since FF and the others put on such a show
I couldnt tahan & went to KL next day but all bros not in KL
so went to IMP to try Popiah got one AhMei 1.80
can speak cantonese/mandarin, short petite 5ft sweet looks but WTF service! as usual no unloading again wasting money. totally teruk she didn't even have a drop of wetness & had to use spit! shit lor she never bring KY also. even had the nerve to ask me for tips afterwards... I said all gave to your OKT liau!!!

Could have used money to get lap dance from DB NLs rather than her!

Next try must go SS with you guys too.....

Doggiestyle
27-03-2006, 01:27 AM
We were ................ casting her spell on you.

Good to see u back around this region. :D

DS

shiok1968
27-03-2006, 07:49 AM
MH, u and Shiok really brother lah... i keep screaming for help but u both acted as deaf is it? U know 1 NL play/suck my nipple and the other play with my cock at the same time... u think not steam kah? If later kenot tahan and got no CB to screw then how?You seow or what. This type of scene very seldom can get to see. You very lucky the lighting not very good. Or else on the spot can film new movie.:D

shiok1968
27-03-2006, 07:52 AM

Remember To "Up" My Reputation Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... ('',) Bro, were you the one that was sitting just beside me??

Paiseh pasieh, you were so quiet, I thought that you were just Mr Devil's fren. Did not realise who you were. Always did enjoy your contributions.:D

shiok1968
27-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Came back around 11.30 pm last nite and called GTM aka Dekuip. Said that he's with bro Mr Devil and bro Sassina at DeBoss. Then, planning to go Imperial. Me say have to go back and get my car and call him later. Alas, only got back around 1am cause the newly operational LCC (low cost carrier) terminal has no taxis. KNN....Hahaha.... looks like I won my bet with TSH. I told him that the moment you touch down, you will confirm contact us and check out were we are. He was saying that you should have expended all your bullets overseas but I told him that you will very likely leave one round for homebase.Kekekekeke.............:D

CibLover
27-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Hahaha.... He was saying that you should have expended all your bullets overseas but I told him that you will very likely leave one round for homebase.Kekekekeke............

Well, missed the TCSS gathering but dun wanna miss the unloading session, mah.. :p Called up GTM when touched down and he said still at DeBoss. Later going to check out Imperial. Me got excited and wanna go too. Alas, reached back and got my car around 1am. Called up GTM, he said kau tim already...KNN..

So, lan-lan save bullets for this week outing with TSH, loh. Actually did unload too much while overseas. Didi gets tortured by the most beautiful mei-meis. That's another story. Tell you more when we meet this week. Get ready for sms....kekekeke. :D

shiok1968
27-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Tell you more when we meet this week. Get ready for sms....kekekeke. Can save the stories for next week or not? Sort of a appitizer before the real action.;)

This whole week plus early next week will be rather busy with work and family committments so very likely will not be free.:)

DeKuip
28-03-2006, 09:23 AM
CBM,

I tot the way to ur house is turn right? Y u went straight? Where u went yesterday? Where is ur FR?? :rolleyes:

TD0620G
28-03-2006, 05:47 PM
testing car la.... fuel system got some problem

CibLover
28-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Bro CBM aka TD0620G,

The fuel tank is meant to hold only fuel, lah!! be it leaded, unleaded or diesel. Your car's tank is for unleaded petrol only. Why you go and ejaculate into the fuel tank, leh?? Your house dogs runaway, liao arh?? So bad have to unload into your car??....kekekekekeke. :D

No wonder got fuel system problem, lah. Piston cannot turn cause getting very sticky there....hahaha. :p You how long never unload?? You following TSH to S'pore this week? Pity the Geylang girls!!

DeKuip
28-03-2006, 06:02 PM
testing car la.... fuel system got some problem

Testing car = 'See Cheh'... so how is the new stocks? :D

sexkingkl
29-03-2006, 02:38 AM
Bro, were you the one that was sitting just beside me??

Paiseh pasieh, you were so quiet, I thought that you were just Mr Devil's fren. Did not realise who you were. Always did enjoy your contributions.:D

It's ok , Bro shiok1968 , u know la , 1st time meet people is like that one mah , me shy ... :D

sexkingkl
29-03-2006, 02:44 AM
OMG :eek: I didn't even know it was u... Was good to meet u finally... Cheerz

Bro KLKOOL , very Nice to have meet up with u guys too ... :D

sexkingkl
29-03-2006, 02:47 AM
ops really sorry bro.. i din intro myself yest. Me the 1 eat small roti.. the other guy eat big big roti is CBM. :D

hi , bro DeKuip , "Got time to bonk , No time to eat" (kidding) , right ... :D

sexkingkl
29-03-2006, 02:53 AM

Bro TD0620G , very Nice to have meet up with u too ... :D

sexkingkl
29-03-2006, 03:00 AM
All Bro's from TCSS Gathering at "KL Plaza Coffee Bean" , if u guys ever need any of my links , just PM me ... ;)

warmnites
29-03-2006, 05:33 PM
wah ! sexkingkl

Remember To "Up" My Reputation Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... ('',) [/QUOTE]

your points already 851~ more like you need to up us than we up you leh ! hehehee! anyway I was the one eyeing your NL...hahaha

DeKuip
29-03-2006, 06:00 PM
wah ! sexkingkl

your points already 851~ more like you need to up us than we up you leh ! hehehee! anyway I was the one eyeing your NL...hahaha

Bro..

U oso sotong lah!! Bro sexkingkl din went to DeBoss lah... the ger u was eyeing belong to bro Thai Prince lah! kekeke...

Din know u like NL too... tot i was the only person who like them. Btw, she looks good as ever yesterday, i did touch her leh. kekeke..

boinker
29-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Bro..

Din know u like NL too... tot i was the only person who like them. Btw, she looks good as ever yesterday, i did touch her leh. kekeke..

Yeah very true you did not touch her.

She is the one who sucking on your nips mah..lkh

DeKuip
29-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah very true you did not touch her.

She is the one who sucking on your nips mah..lkh

another sotong bro... kekeke

I said i did touch her... but not that day with MrDevil but yesterday! I went to DeBoss again yesterday with CBM, Burns888 and Puk Kai. Bro KLKOOL and Pomelo drop by for a while... bro Master and 2 frens came quite late.

Yesterday she wear all black, very sexy leh... bro Burns888 keep asking me: can i screw her? Ma Hai.. i anwsered him: U ask her urself lah!!! End up bro screwed a popiah in Imperial. :D

MrDevil
30-03-2006, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=warmnites]Yo Devil Bro!
forgot to place a booking for your next trip
need to replenish stock... also missed out on your sponsored nite!
hahahaha

I think the fun could be wilder if everyone on Magix that night before going to Dboss. The NL surely looks sexy and seducive enough for you to raise your plane high. Not to worry, there is always next time/

anyway hear your gal got story that nite! ....
I should have stayed to help out your partner's NL lor!

Hahaha.. yeah I think so, bcos I was busy chating with Bro Dekuip while I let ThaiPrince to entertain both of them. Anyway, its between them

MrDevil
30-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Good to see u back around this region. :D

DS

So where you hiding now? Did not join any of the activities? Just found couple of hair barely out puying in JB, wont you like to sample them? Not virgin lar.

MrDevil
30-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Bro..

U oso sotong lah!! Bro sexkingkl din went to DeBoss lah... the ger u was eyeing belong to bro Thai Prince lah! kekeke...

I dont think any NL could escaped from you. So when is the next gathering? JB's is on 28th April, perhaps if you could organise one near that date and then we all could cheong down to JB together. Maybe can stop by Melaka the latest happening in hidden spot. Gathered with PRC and NL.

DeKuip
31-03-2006, 12:23 PM
I dont think any NL could escaped from you. So when is the next gathering? JB's is on 28th April, perhaps if you could organise one near that date and then we all could cheong down to JB together. Maybe can stop by Melaka the latest happening in hidden spot. Gathered with PRC and NL.

Like i always promised to my bros... i will say the same thing again.. I wont touch the ger but if they kacau me i cant do anything right? :p

Bro.. hope can have more actions woth u again in the future. When i going back to Ipoh i will call u.

KatoeyLover69
31-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Trip to KL from 4 to 6 April 2006

Dear KL Bros,

I will be in KL from 4 to 6 April 2006.

Is there any TCSS that I can join in ? :D

KLKOOL
31-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Trip to KL from 4 to 6 April 2006

Dear KL Bros,

I will be in KL from 4 to 6 April 2006.

Is there any TCSS that I can join in ? :D

For You... I create a TCSS lorr.... can arrr??? Where u staying???

KatoeyLover69
31-03-2006, 11:57 PM
For You... I create a TCSS lorr.... can arrr??? Where u staying???

Bro KLKool,

Would appreciate if you can arrange it on Tue 4.4.06 or Wed 5.4.06

Hope to see you soon ! :D

warmnites
01-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Good news I'll be going with you guys!

Wait for me coming to HY with you guys!
Just won 4D today..... so lucky today.....

by the way 4/5 April sudah balik ke?

TD0620G
01-04-2006, 10:29 AM
4-5th they all still in KL la :D

CibLover
01-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Bro KTL,

Welcome, welcome....Finally will be able to meet you in person. Still owe you that kopi... Anyone else from the Southern state?

Bro Warmnites,

Wah!! So lucky, hoh?? Last night didn't hear you say, wan? Only get to know when you got home, leh??.. Congrats, congrats.
So, you coming with us? Good...good!
We're only moving on the 5th, lah!! :D

fong
01-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Good news I'll be going with you guys!

Wait for me coming to HY with you guys!
Just won 4D today..... so lucky today.....

by the way 4/5 April sudah balik ke?

ma hai tat days still hear u complain bout no enough now left me behind n go to hatyai with them!:eek:

Doggiestyle
02-04-2006, 06:22 AM
So where you hiding now? Did not join any of the activities? Just found couple of hair barely out puying in JB, wont you like to sample them? Not virgin lar.

"Hiding" all around the world lor .... dint haff time to join in any activities coz jez got back fm Loh-meng-nia (hiak...hiak ...Romania) ...

Shud be there on monday, TCSS. U tell me how to get in touch with the "botak" gers lor.... :eek: :D

Long time neber write/test "Red dates" liao.... kinda miss them.... muahahaha

KLKOOL
02-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Just a quick update... Yesterday. we had a mini TCSS to welcome some of our SG Broz to KL... MeBirdie, QooMilk, Hugo168, PowerX, Simply Horny, Popiah... Met up at Low Yat Plaza Coffee bean... in company was Shiok, Dekuip, CibLover, Fong and myself...

4pm Met up with them at Nova Hotel...
4pm to 6pm TCSS at Coffee Bean ....
6pm... KL broz leave for family and personal commitments... I walk with the broz to Skyriver... Was asked by Security upon entrance... lucky... got special OKT to refer to... kekeke...

SO we sit down ... had some tea... and went to Chew Kang... kudos to POwerX, first to choose a SYT... my taste... next to choose was Popiah... also SYT... better not go to HC wif this two their taste very similiar to go... next was QooMilk, then Hugo168, MeBirdie

Anyway... juz left Simply Horny and myself... we TCSS... I gave him some directions to Sunshine... when the broz finished... we encourage SH to take a ger (he had interest in the one that PowerX chose...) But Power said the girl was sensitive and dun let him paint much... kekekeke... So he said he dun wan... I ask OKT to ask the ger if our 'leng chai' can paint her... he asked ber and she say no problem... after about another 10 minutes of resistance... he cave in and went in with her to the room... I could see her shuddering at the thot of being painted by our leng chai :D

Anyway... I had to leave by about 7:30 cuz of personal commitments... but it was fun to meet up and the guys... hope that they cum again soon

Optimus_Prime
02-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Just a quick update... Yesterday. we had a mini TCSS to welcome some of our SG Broz to KL

I ask OKT to ask the ger if our 'leng chai' can paint her... he asked ber and she say no problem... went in with her to the room... I could see her shuddering at the thot of being painted by our leng chai
OH NO !! Bro SH strikes again..... the UNDISPUTED Master Painter probably left her wobbly leg by the time he left...heheh...:p

Lucky Bro SH and me cheong different circles or else..... already headache with one Sincity, Imom and Newby... if have to content w him too.... *shudders*

KLKOOL
02-04-2006, 01:05 PM
OH NO !! Bro SH strikes again..... the UNDISPUTED Master Painter probably left her wobbly leg by the time he left...heheh...:p

Lucky Bro SH and me cheong different circles or else..... already headache with one Sincity, Imom and Newby... if have to content w him too.... *shudders*

Hahahaha... and I thot me and CibLover wuz the only guys who luv painting WL's... kekekeke... one day we should have a painting competition... :p

warmnites
03-04-2006, 12:48 AM
ma hai tat days still hear u complain bout no enough now left me behind n go to hatyai with them!:eek:

hahahaha mahai why so blur one look at what date I posted lar! 1st April:D
at mamak late already how to know can kena 4D at nite one!
I only can afford belanjar them 10 bucks kopi lor
HY trip was to check see anyone was as blur as TD mah!
surprisingly got wor! hahahahahaha

ukcheong
03-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Hahahaha... and I thot me and CibLover wuz the only guys who luv painting WL's... kekekeke... one day we should have a painting competition... :p

how to judge ar? by volume of moans? :rolleyes:

DeKuip
03-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Yeah... it was nice to meet so huge group experience senoir bros from singapore. But hor... it was a bit surprise for me coz few of them was they 1st time visit to KL. :D

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 09:30 AM
how to judge ar? by volume of moans? :rolleyes:

Hahaha... shoo shoo... we each take turn to paint 3 gers lah... then ask them to post FR... can or not ??? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Bro KLKool,

Hope to see you soon ! :D

So...TCSS on Wed Evening... Bukit Bintang Area... who is onz ???

1. KLKOOL

CibLover
03-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Hahahaha... and I thot me and CibLover wuz the only guys who luv painting WL's... kekekeke... one day we should have a painting competition...

Aiyah!! TSH,

Don't pecah people's lubang, lah!! Painting is an art form, mah! Actually, to get us guy to cum is easier compared to the gers. So, it's even harder to get the WL to cum "actually"!! Therefore, without some painting skills, we're the only one getting syiok and they'll treat it as another transaction. However, if you get them to cum, it'll be another successful conquest and they'll treat you better...kekeke.

Just my own personal opinion. Maybe some other bro's poison. :p

Competition??...No, lah...me sure come out last...kekeke. I take longer time, mah!! :D

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Aiyah!! TSH,

Don't pecah people's lubang, lah!! Painting is an art form, mah! Actually, to get us guy to cum is easier compared to the gers. So, it's even harder to get the WL to cum "actually"!! Therefore, without some painting skills, we're the only one getting syiok and they'll treat it as another transaction. However, if you get them to cum, it'll be another successful conquest and they'll treat you better...kekeke.

Just my own personal opinion. Maybe some other bro's poison.

Competition??...No, lah...me sure come out last...kekeke. I take longer time, mah!! :D

Me feel the same mah... the ger try so hard to make me feel good ... some more try to make me feel better with GFE... this is my way of giving back something lorr.. :D

KL_boy
03-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Aiyah!! TSH,

Just my own personal opinion. Maybe some other bro's poison.

Competition??...No, lah...me sure come out last...kekeke. I take longer time, mah!!

True..It is an art lar. If they are happy, they will make us alot more happier.:D

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Aiyah!! TSH,

Just my own personal opinion. Maybe some other bro's poison. :p

Competition??...No, lah...me sure come out last...kekeke. I take longer time, mah!!

Bros,

See my signature below .............

I no need to make any other comments regarding 'painting' WLs :p

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Bro KLKool,

Hope to see you soon !

1. KLKOOL

Attendance for Mini-TCSS on Wed 5.4.06

1. KLKool
2. KatoeyLover 69 (All the way from Johor Bahru)
3. CibLover ( ? )
4. PumperJack ( ? )
5. Bluesman ( ? )

ukcheong
03-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Attendance for Mini-TCSS on Wed 5.4.06

1. KLKool
2. KatoeyLover 69 (All the way from Johor Bahru)
3. CibLover ( ? )
4. PumperJack ( ? )
5. Bluesman ( ? )
6. UKCheong (tentative) - bro Jack coming wor...

shiok1968
03-04-2006, 09:26 PM

1. KLKOOLErr..... bro that nite we going for the trip? U mean meet up for TCSS and then go straight? If like that I also can lah. No problem. Count me in.:p

shiok1968
03-04-2006, 09:30 PM
I take longer time, mah!! :DLonger time to cum or to paint.:p

shiok1968
03-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Bros,

See my signature below .............

I no need to make any other comments regarding 'painting' WLs :pLooks like all the Painters are in town holding a Painting Conference.:D

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Err..... bro that nite we going for the trip? U mean meet up for TCSS and then go straight? If like that I also can lah. No problem. Count me in.:p

Yep :D Can right??? So I count you in for the TCSS...

DeKuip
04-04-2006, 12:44 AM
I need to sleep few hours after work... i come later can boh?

ukcheong
04-04-2006, 12:54 AM
I need to sleep few hours after work... i come later can boh?

dunno true or not.. I think it's more likely he has a NL Commando Run after work :rolleyes:

shiok1968
04-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Yep :D Can right??? So I count you in for the TCSS...K no problem. Count me in.:cool:

DeKuip
04-04-2006, 05:18 PM
dunno true or not.. I think it's more likely he has a NL Commando Run after work :rolleyes:

This week, next week maybe the week after oso will think abt Thai Puying mak mak. kekeke..

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 05:36 PM
So tomorrow's gathering is Realm broz
1. KLKOOL
2. Dekuip
3. Shiok
4. CibLover

Some newbies... meet at 9pm... Bukit Bintang... will PM u guys actual details... cheers

shiok1968
04-04-2006, 10:37 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. Dekuip
3. Shiok
4. CibLover

Some newbies... meet at 9pm... Bukit Bintang... will PM u guys actual details... cheersTmr nite will be abit late. Will reach there about 9pm.:)

BLUESMAN
04-04-2006, 11:29 PM
True..It is an art lar. If they are happy, they will make us alot more happier.:D

No wonder lah I see you nowadays like always so happy only. So you also now become painter big time hor.

BLUESMAN
04-04-2006, 11:32 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. Dekuip
3. Shiok
4. CibLover

Some newbies... meet at 9pm... Bukit Bintang... will PM u guys actual details... cheers

Will not be able to join in tomorrow cos have something on so decided to meet up with Bro KTL this afternoon for lunch this afternoon.

Have fun bros.

KatoeyLover69
05-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Will not be able to join in tomorrow cos have something on so decided to meet up with Bro KTL this afternoon for lunch this afternoon.

Have fun bros.

Bro Bluesman,

It was indeed a pleasure meeting up with you for the first time .......

Man, you really impress me with you white-colour pony tail

Man, you really rock !

I will be back again at Kowloon HC tomorrow with Bro PumperJack to bonk you-know-who :D

pimpmyride
05-04-2006, 05:23 AM
sorry bro KLKOOL didnt notice this thread...just found out TCSS is on wed...cant make it this time...OT hehe...hope to see u guys next TCSS then...thanks for the good effort u guys made...

mebirdie
05-04-2006, 09:03 AM
On behalf of our brothers - Qoomilk, PowerX, Popiah, SimplyHorny, Hugo168,
I thanks KLKOOL for letting us knowing the delights of KL.

Nice meeting KL Samster Dekuip, KLKOOL, CibLover, Shiok1968, fong.
Sorry if I miss someone.
I just remember one more... the one sitting beside shiok.....

Hope to see you all more often in the future. FR coming soon....

DeKuip
05-04-2006, 10:44 AM

Sorry if I miss someone.

Bro, glad to see u guys have enjoyed during ur trip in KL. Pity it was on a saterday if not sure got action till wee hours. :p Oso glad to see u guys as close group frens to joke around, that's is the spirit of good frenship.

Oh, pls dont mention about the person sit beside shiok. I need to be with him coming days.. once u mention that person beside him he will become very Lan Si... sked i have to suffer for few days with him. kekeke

PS: But the most Lan Si 1 is still YSH. kekekeke... hahahaha...

CibLover
05-04-2006, 11:01 AM
...PS: But the most Lan Si 1 is still YSH. kekekeke... hahahaha...

Me lan-si?? Still bad-mouthing me again, hoh??!! OK, watch your back this few days. NO, not your backside...not interested in your backside. :mad:

DeKuip
05-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Me lan-si?? Still bad-mouthing me again, hoh??!! OK, watch your back this few days. NO, not your backside...not interested in your backside. :mad:

?????? Sorry arr bro! Actually i type YSH is most frenly person but hor dunno why it appear frenly becomes lan si!! I think my pc kena virus liao! :p

sexy rabbit
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
All KL bros,
Have a safe trip and many happy f**k in the nearby Kingdom from tomorrow. Dun forget to update me on your fr hor.:D

KLKOOL
05-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Bro Bluesman,

Man, you really rock !

I will be back again at Kowloon HC tomorrow with Bro PumperJack to bonk you-know-who :D

Wah... bro KTL... u really move fast leh.... so fast already targetting Kowloon HC liao... FR FR FR :rolleyes: Bro Bluesman is our Senior Resident Samster... and yes... he really rocks !!

KLKOOL
05-04-2006, 02:41 PM

Sorry if I miss someone.

Bro... it was a pleasure to host u guys... hope to see u either in KL or SG soon.. Cheers

fong
06-04-2006, 10:58 AM
All KL bros,
Have a safe trip and many happy f**k in the nearby Kingdom from tomorrow. Dun forget to update me on your fr hor.:D

HAV UP U BACK LIOU N I PUT IT WELL:D N TAT ME!!!!!!!!!!11

BLUESMAN
06-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Bro Bluesman,

Man, you really rock !

The pleasure's mine too Bro KatoeyLover69. It was good having finally met up with you after so long.

So did you finally get your wish on the return trip with bro PumperJack? Await your FR.

BLUESMAN
06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Wah... bro KTL... u really move fast leh.... so fast already targetting Kowloon HC liao... FR FR FR :rolleyes: Bro Bluesman is our Senior Resident Samster... and yes... he really rocks !!

I think bro KTL has to write 2 FR cos of 2 trips to Kowloon.

Hey bro KLKOOL don't lah say me like that....I am only just some simple guy only.

BTW wish you and all the other bros a very pleasant and enjoyable trip.

KatoeyLover69
06-04-2006, 11:03 PM
The pleasure's mine too Bro KatoeyLover69. It was good having finally met up with you after so long.

So did you finally get your wish on the return trip with bro PumperJack? Await your FR.

Not much of a FR ............

KNN, the MILF who was on my target took 2 days 'emergency leave' to avoid my DAMN BIG & LONG DICK :D

Please refer to :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50347&page=8

redlord
06-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Bro, glad to see u guys have enjoyed during ur trip in KL. Pity it was on a saterday if not sure got action till wee hours. :p Oso glad to see u guys as close group frens to joke around, that's is the spirit of good frenship.

Oh, pls dont mention about the person sit beside shiok. I need to be with him coming days.. once u mention that person beside him he will become very Lan Si... sked i have to suffer for few days with him. kekeke

PS: But the most Lan Si 1 is still YSH. kekekeke... hahahaha...

Brother dekuip ,you meet mebirdie this boy ,hahaha ,sure one day i stop by KL to see you .........i'm busy at the moment ,this mebirdie alway make me drunk at singapore tcss , next time must bring more FL and gang rap him lah ,hehe:D

BLUESMAN
07-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Not much of a FR ............

KNN, the MILF who was on my target took 2 days 'emergency leave' to avoid my DAMN BIG & LONG DICK :D

Please refer to :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50347&page=8

Sorry to hear you miss Suzie but who did you get instead when you went with bro PumperJack.

Anyway, am sure you be able to find a good one on your next trip here.

fong
07-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Sorry to hear you miss Suzie but who did you get instead when you went with bro PumperJack.

Anyway, am sure you be able to find a good one on your next trip here.

bro blue how r u recently long time no see u leh! when we r coming out to cheong ar? wanna learn some skill from u leh:D

BLUESMAN
08-04-2006, 04:39 PM
bro blue how r u recently long time no see u leh! when we r coming out to cheong ar? wanna learn some skill from u leh:D

Bro Fong. Sorry not able to meet you and rest of our bros for some time now. But don't worry I am still here and will continue to cheong. Am not too much into direct screw missions....mostly massage and extra. Will PM you for a survey soon. Latest outing was with bro KTL. Take care ya.