PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

DRYDUST
31-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks guys but I have to let you guys down cos I did not screw on my date of birth..

u waiting for me isit...later i bring u to your belated birthday screwwww..;)

CibLover
31-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Wah!!! One weekend never come in SBF, then read about such things.

From the look at your points, I should think that you already kenna zap from many guys here. I will not join in yet but it does not mean that I will not later. The ball is now in your court.:mad:

My exact sentiments. Me also holding back and see what will transpire because me not in the know what has happened and the story behind it. Let me have the whole story first. Then, I will decide.

As Shiok1968 said, if he did wrong, we will advise him. But never do anything just from hearsay.

shiok1968
31-07-2006, 07:15 PM
My exact sentiments. Me also holding back and see what will transpire because me not in the know what has happened and the story behind it. Let me have the whole story first. Then, I will decide.

As Shiok1968 said, if he did wrong, we will advise him. But never do anything just from hearsay.Hehehe.... bro so free ahh.... where is the camel FR.... I am still waiting.:p..... pity the poor camel.:D

CibLover
31-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Hehehe.... bro so free ahh.... where is the camel FR.... I am still waiting.:p..... pity the poor camel.:D

KNN... You and your camel again!!! What time now?? Still online arh?? You wait till I get back, lah!!

shiok1968
31-07-2006, 07:21 PM
KNN... You and your camel again!!! What time now?? Still online arh?? You wait till I get back, lah!!Oh!!! okie... I get the point... the camel issue too sensitive to talk about on-line so I got to wait till your are back then you will tell us.... okie no worries.... will arrange all the KL bros to listen to the camel adventure.:p

Now here on 7pm plus.... poor me still in office. Every nite work till about 10pm plus then go straight back and crashout. Then morning start again at about 8am. KNN.... BULL also die.:mad:

DeKuip
31-07-2006, 07:23 PM
KNN... You and your camel again!!! What time now?? Still online arh?? You wait till I get back, lah!!

U let camel fark ur asshole lah, then only u got some new stories to tell! If not come back oso same pussy stories... sian lah! :p

CibLover
31-07-2006, 07:27 PM
Shiok1968,

Luckily u say BULL also die....not cow...kekekeke. If not sure kena fark again...hahahah!!! Me coming back in two days time. Can't wait. :D

Dekuip,

Again you talk kok a lot hoh??!! Ma Hai.... I come back sure call you to bring me to that new port where Pok Kai also said the girls are pretty. :rolleyes:

shiok1968
31-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Shiok1968,

Luckily u say BULL also die....not cow...kekekeke. If not sure kena fark again...hahahah!!! Me coming back in two days time. Can't wait.

Dekuip,

Again you talk kok a lot hoh??!! Ma Hai.... I come back sure call you to bring me to that new port where Pok Kai also said the girls are pretty. :rolleyes:I may be tired but not that tired. If say COW, GTM sure first one to fark me. Me also waiting for him to bring me to the new place.:p

Gorken
01-08-2006, 02:53 AM
mahai to youpiece of shit. cheebye to you and your cheebye gang:mad:
why must you do this to her in hadyyai? fuck already pay la.
fucking cheebye to you. lanjiao cheebye

Okay, as a newbie, i dun stand a chance to judge any party here but i do believe in one thing, if you dun tell the whole story, dun cheebye here cheebye there. This is a public forum!!!!!I meet CBM and you can group me under "cheebye gang" but i pay to fuck. Never force, never do any girls that does not willing to serve me... I chat to cbm during last TCSS. I am not saying that i know him well. but generally, if i want to fire in a forum, i will let the whole world know y i do that, and what proof i got.... go ahead and zap me, any brother that think we are at the same channel will stand at my side.

CBM, how is the trip?

pomrakthai
01-08-2006, 02:58 AM
Okay, as a newbie, i dun stand a chance to judge any party here but i do believe in one thing, if you dun tell the whole story, dun cheebye here cheebye there. This is a public forum!!!!!I meet CBM and you can group me under "cheebye gang" but i pay to fuck. Never force, never do any girls that does not willing to serve me... I chat to cbm during last TCSS. I am not saying that i know him well. but generally, if i want to fire in a forum, i will let the whole world know y i do that, and what proof i got.... go ahead and zap me, any brother that think we are at the same channel will stand at my side.

CBM, how is the trip?

Bro Gorken,

You get my support for voicing out your standpoint. Good, keep it up.

lansky44
01-08-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey guys,

This is Lansky writing from you from Singapore. Thanks to my user (MILF - what is the actual phrase huh?), I won't be visiting KL until maybe 3rd week of August. There goes my 来自东北的同志,Bro Shiok. :(

Anyway, regarding the mayhem that has been going on, my opinion is, "IT'S JUST A WOMAN (or IT'S JUST WOMEN)!!!" Brother relationships shouldn't be soured by A MERE WOMAN. Come on, us men are better than that! :)

Mmm... just realized I might need some dental treatment that might cost easily 10s of thousands Sing, sigh... probably less money to bonk liao... HELP!!!

joe Lansky

CBM, how is the trip?

boinker
01-08-2006, 08:07 AM
mahai to youpiece of shit. cheebye to you and your cheebye gang:mad:
why must you do this to her in hadyyai? fuck already pay la.
fucking cheebye to you. lanjiao cheebye
After reading in a while I do wonder how you know the person who told you this and later you clame again your girl's girl told you this TD screw and did not pay is TD ??
all 3-4 of you all meet before? In that case that could be me..then again even I get underkarket rate I still pay-up.

So do tell us how can you pin point that person in that story is TD.

shiok1968
01-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey guys cool it. This guy that is causing problems now in our thread is very likely long gone. His main aim is to start an issue with TD and we all know who have issues with TD. It is very easy to create clones and I have this feeling that this guy is a clone. Why waste time with clones? From now on just ignore his posting and carry on.:cool:

KLKOOL
01-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Tonight TCSS ... GTM initiated... for details ... SMS me... if u dun have my number den PM me.. cheers

DRYDUST
01-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Tonight TCSS ... GTM initiated... for details ... SMS me...
like this no ngam la bro...TNS GTM, said wanna go farm, cant wait ah? or u wana bring TSH go :p ... anyway imight b goin C.Pub after work, pls join me if u all r still hanging out. (the ML FL i m not interested:D )

TD0620G
01-08-2006, 06:52 PM

CBM, how is the trip?
Trip was good thanks! Hoping to visit again :)

Gorken
02-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I want to join TCSS too.......too late to check SBF today.

DeKuip
02-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Invitation for bros to MK:

pomrakthai
Brenwsm
shaggerific
jtang01

For details pls call or pm me.

Bros on the list after discuss with bro KLKOOL:

mbz777
Gorken
lansky44

Sorry for singaporean bros... this is only possible for KL bros. :D

KLKOOL
02-08-2006, 06:02 PM
GTM blur liao... Lansky44 is Singaporean lah... not limited lah... but only by invitation... cheers...

yslguy
02-08-2006, 11:05 PM
ohh .. new kind of tcss ah ?
:) missed all ur bro in the TCSS.....

seems like i need to read the forum more so that I won't o for commando action too much neh ..

Gorken
03-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Came back from a weird bonk....want to submit my FR but hard to find the right thread. Since that most of the ppl i know gather here, would like to share my experience here.

Went to a joint in Puchong, found out that stock over there normally expire in 1 month. The gal i bonked tonite had been here for one month, guess she wont be here for too long.

Walked in around 9pm, greeted by OKT and was informed that there are total of 7 gals there. One of the gal reached today ;) Went for the parade. If you ask me the quality of the gal here compare to SR, i say SR got 8/10 while here is 6/10. Anyway, didi damm itchy already, so doesnt think too much, pick a gal with the biggest eye. Went into the room, chat a bit then she helped me to undress while my hand busy checking what am i goin to bonk. After she took off all the clothes, found out of a pair of shaggy boobs. Some fat here and there. Said to myself "this time soh hai oredi, pick auntie next door instead of gal next door"

Nevermind, proceed to shower. She washed all the important part and spend extra time washing my arshole. Knew AR is a must already.

In the shower, she order to go out as she have to wash herself. Well, i lay on my back with all my hands and legs wide open waiting for her.

All of the above is kind of SOP, but the strange thing happen now. She walk out of the shower, with some kind of mistress tone, order me to turn over. Hrmm, first time being order to do thing in HC. Did what she said. She apply baby oil all over by back, ars and leg. Then, i felt a vacuum cleaner vacuuming my back. Holy shit, that felt so good. She keep some cold water inside her month while tongue rattling inside the mouth. To keep water from pouring out, she got to keep sucking my body while traveling from my leg to my shoulder. She did this a few times and i am really amaze with her skill.

"pi gu chi lai" being orded again!!! Raised my ars with my face facing the pillow, felt like playing BDSM. Man, i was fuck by her tongue. Doesnt got a good view but i can felt my ars being slap by her face while her tongue fucking me. Without seeing much thing, felt vacuum+cold water technique working at my arshole. After she vacuum for around 3 minute, this time felt her freezing tongue working at my arshole. Found out that she had took some mint candy. After some time, she consume another kind of candy ( those that will pop when they meet liquid). AR again with the poping sensation this time. Never bonk in my life with so much AR action. I think total AR time is around 15 minute

Walau, when i cannot see, suddenly something grab my dick, this kind of surprise really make so so horny!!!!Head up, saw her lay on her back with only the head in between my leg while i am kneeing on the bed. KNN, fuck her mouth with deep long stroke!!! Beh tahan after sometime, capped me, did her missionary style, then she said she want to be on top. Well, i tot it is only normal cowgal style but i am wrong!!!She ride me, but keep changing direction. From facing me, then both leg on my right side, then both leg slide under my tight, then both leg on my left side, then facing me again. She did all this action without pulling out my dick and without stopping the sliding action for too long during changing position.... How to tahan with this kind of service. Exploded!!

Damage: 218
Boob: 34A (a bit shaggy)
Frenching: yes ( did it in the shower, dun feel like frenching after the vacuum thing)
HJ: dont need as she never get tired bbbjing me
bbbj: Yes, and she know how to control the pressure in her mouth, great BJ
Pj: Never got a chance!
FJ: Many style, wet pussy and great stamina.
GFE: no
RTF: No, wanna try the new gal!!!

Any brother wanna get more information can PM me. I am willing to share more detail.
"

lansky44
03-08-2006, 06:32 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

Thanks so much for the invitation. Very very kum tong... :) In fact, to the rest of the brothers who were around that night - CBM, Shiok, Boinker - if I haven't thanked you all, it's a BIG THANK YOU from me, for making me feel at home!

Unfortunately, my schedule is such that I'll only be up in KL on the night of 20th August and stay until Friday 25th. :(

Hopefully will have a chance to meet up with you guys, for TCSS or just listening to your stories (since I can't contribute much).

Once again, thanks and see you guy!

joe Lansky

GTM blur liao... Lansky44 is Singaporean lah... not limited lah... but only by invitation... cheers...

shiok1968
03-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Nice FR Bro Gorken. You are on my up list. Stand by.:p

shiok1968
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Unfortunately, my schedule is such that I'll only be up in KL on the night of 20th August and stay until Friday 25th. :( You got my number. When you are free, just drop me a sms or give me a call. If the rest not free for TCSS, I can still bring you to some nice places.:D

shaggerific
03-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Boob: 34A (a bit shaggy)

Wah bro, never thought an "A-cupper" can be saggy one... :confused:
If it was "shaggy", you should have told her to go shave it first!! :p

DeKuip
03-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Invitation for bros to MK:

pomrakthai
Brenwsm
shaggerific
jtang01

For details pls call or pm me.

Bros on the list after discuss with bro KLKOOL:

mbz777
Gorken
lansky44

Sorry for singaporean bros... this is only possible for KL bros.

Thanks bro jtang01 for taking the invitation, u are a VIP now. :D

Chee bye shag, where are u? :mad:

Sorry to bro lansky for mis+++en u are from KL.

hotdick69
03-08-2006, 04:47 PM
KL bro...... which hotels is in Bukit Bintang area and good for cheonging???

planning for my 6-8 Aug trip :D

Gorken
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Wah bro, never thought an "A-cupper" can be saggy one... :confused:
If it was "shaggy", you should have told her to go shave it first!! :p

Ya, kind of like 2 half filled water balloon dangling there lor....not hot at all.. but the skill compansate the flaws...skill and friendlyness i should say

shaggerific
03-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Chee bye shag, where are u? :mad:
MH, joined oredi lah!! U think everybody become boss like u no need to work meh?? :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
03-08-2006, 06:40 PM
..U think everybody become boss like u no need to work meh?? :rolleyes:

how can u flame our bro like that...this time i m on his side,he's working ...posting from the HC in S.I, later on u get to read his FR, like that also wanna screw him, no good la bro:p

shaggerific
03-08-2006, 06:45 PM
KL bro...... which hotels is in Bukit Bintang area and good for cheonging???
Not sure what you mean by good for cheonging bro... you want a convenient location nearby the action or you want a room with a bathtub or sofa or what? Depends on your budget also. Nowadays a lot of Middle Eastern visitors here so most of the 5 star hotels are fully booked. Security for these 5 star hotels are also "heavy" (e.g. westin lift only allows access to room floors with room card) so maybe not so convenient for bringing the girls back.
The Westin, Mariott, Regent and Ritz-Carlton will be in the 5 star category. Damage begins from high RM200's upwards. These are located together on one end of Bukit Bintang.
The 4 star hotels are Park Royal and Melia (I think, but Melia looks really old and grubby from the outside). Think the Berjaya Hotel at Times Square should also be a 4 star joint. All these are actually just off Bukit Bintang.
There are others like Capitol, Federal etc that should be 3 star hotels that are located along the middle of Bukit Bintang where there are also those hotels that operate from shoplots. These shoplot hotels (some are quite nicely done up I must say) should have vacancies without the need for any advance reservation, so you can just walk along and go into the one that catches your fancy.
Bukit Bintang isnt that long a stretch and all the better cheonging places such as Imperial, Skyriver and Deluxe are within walking distance.
You'll find many OKTs standing by the road handing out namecards. Should beware of these as most of the girls CMI from what I heard.
Hope this helps. Our 2 KL taikors (KLKool and CibLover) are going back to their roots and cheonging in China so I try to hold the fort for them :D
Happy cheonging!

shaggerific
03-08-2006, 06:47 PM
how can u flame our bro like that...this time i m on his side,he's working ...posting from the HC in S.I, later on u get to read his FR, like that also wanna screw him, no good la bro:p
Wah, the bugger tell us he retired oredi but quiet quiet go commando mission!! :p

leeman
03-08-2006, 10:15 PM
hi my friends will be coming to KL (ladies from manila) for a holiday! they be staying somewhere hotel in KL! dates to be confirm soon! they need local male to take them for look see look see Kuala Lumpur! anyone intrested message thanks

hotdick69
04-08-2006, 02:16 PM
thanks bro shaggerific........ bro KLKOOL ask me to looks for the other bros as he will be out of KL......... never mind i have already book a room in capitol which is near to GE right :D ...... so at least got place to look forward to..... if ur free y not meet up for a drink or yumcha

shaggerific
04-08-2006, 02:57 PM
thanks bro shaggerific........ bro KLKOOL ask me to looks for the other bros as he will be out of KL......... never mind i have already book a room in capitol which is near to GE right :D ...... so at least got place to look forward to..... if ur free y not meet up for a drink or yumcha
Sure bro! Will PM you my number.
As for Capitol, the last time bro Sexy Rabbit was here, he booked a room there as well. But for the rates given to him, you could get a room at the Shangri-La for an extra RM30!!
Most of the HCs are located within walking distance of each other, so if you dont mind exercising your legs before exercising your didi, we can recce them all before you decide :D . SDP is slightly further away but can still be considered around the neighbourhood.

shiok1968
04-08-2006, 07:26 PM
thanks bro shaggerific........ bro KLKOOL ask me to looks for the other bros as he will be out of KL......... never mind i have already book a room in capitol which is near to GE right :D ...... so at least got place to look forward to..... if ur free y not meet up for a drink or yumchaAs in my PM to you... paiseh but really very tight in my schedule cos my project starts on Wed. Will try my very best to meet up with you maybe late tmr nite. You have goy my number so just drop me a sms or call tmr and I will reply asap. Hope to see you. Cheers.

hotdick69
04-08-2006, 09:13 PM
bro shiok1968....... its ok i am there for work also..... so dont worry.... can meet up when u free..... looking forward to meet frdly bros in KL

fong
05-08-2006, 10:55 AM
You got my number. When you are free, just drop me a sms or give me a call. If the rest not free for TCSS, I can still bring you to some nice places.:D

bro never neo tat u r so free theese days! well if u free we can meet up for tea at noon nearby pj area long time neber see u liou leh! hope can cheong wit u when free! well will call u when i free ok! see u!

sexy rabbit
05-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by shaggerific
Sure bro! Will PM you my number.
As for Capitol, the last time bro Sexy Rabbit was here, he booked a room there as well. But for the rates given to him, you could get a room at the Shangri-La for an extra RM30!!
Most of the HCs are located within walking distance of each other, so if you dont mind exercising your legs before exercising your didi, we can recce them all before you decide . SDP is slightly further away but can still be considered around the neighbourhood.
Yesterday 03:16 PM

Hi Bro.
I dun hv kangtow like u for Shangri-la ma. Maybe u must help me on my next trip lor....how about that.....Yes, the rooms at Shangri-la was BIG and GOOD. If I know what was going on the nite B4, I will not be able to sleep that nite. Y. Cos will be thinking hard where u bonk at every corner of the room mah. I might oso have to ask TSH for OKT too.......kekeke

Anyway, Captiol was oso not bad. Most of all, it has boardband available at a meer rm30 per day. Room oso better than NOVA.

Cheers and keep Cool n happy bonking.

BTW, Has TSH n YSH call any 1 of u? Heard from news that the weather was very bad. Hope that they are safe n had fun in ZH....:D

Bruce.J
05-08-2006, 03:44 PM
BTW, Has TSH n YSH call any 1 of u? Heard from news that the weather was very bad. Hope that they are safe n had fun in ZH....:D

Nope... no news from them yet.. hope they are having fun there. They should be back soon. :D

boinker
05-08-2006, 05:07 PM

Yes they are save and sound some less then 1000KM away from KL.

lansky44
05-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Bro Gorken,

Power FR. Makes me damn GIAN. :) Moreover me at USA (ulu shit apartment) in Saujana, so Puchong area is definitely more convenient for me.

Bros in this thread, anyone has been to Vietnam? I am planning to go to Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi for 3 days in September, to take some photographs and basically to relax, but can't really make up my mind whether to go HCM or HN. Girls are not really a concern since my primary aim is photography, but of course, got girls then it's good lah. Any bro got experience in HCM or HN? Not only about girls lah, like general feeling about each of the city.

Bro shiok, thanks for your reply. Sorry to know that you'll be working on our National Day, but please do 'sing' Mari Kita on that day if you can. :) And remember to do a Homat at the same time.

Malaysia dan Singapura BOLEH!
joe lansky

]

Any brother wanna get more information can PM me. I am willing to share more detail.
"

Gorken
06-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Bro Gorken,

Power FR. Makes me damn GIAN. :) Moreover me at USA (ulu shit apartment) in Saujana, so Puchong area is definitely more convenient for me.

No problem, pm me whenever u come to msia, i believe there are more then one vacuum cleaner out there waiting for us...BTW, thanks for all brother who up my rep...

shaggerific
06-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi Bro.
BTW, Has TSH n YSH call any 1 of u? Heard from news that the weather was very bad. Hope that they are safe n had fun in ZH....
Should be ok. Just made a call there (not to TSH and YSH of course :D) and was told no more typhoon but was very hot. Every now and then got strong wind also so a bit cold as well. Otherwise, nothing to worry about.
We wait for their full FR when they come back ok? :p

chimaera
06-08-2006, 03:10 PM
hey bros....urm....i might be going to kl later today....might wanna go to skyriver...any bros wanna accompany me there? after all ive never been to places like this b4...yeap...1st time...sure dunno wat to do and bail...
btw im only 18...dunno they let me enter or not...
those that wanna help me pm me...will check in later

thnx :D

Gorken
07-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks for dc8888, drydust and DeKuip that up my rep.... Found a "special delivery service" from my friend. No time to try it. Any brother above want to get the information can PM me ya....dun feel like bursting good lubang before i myself try it...so wont post it openly... Damage is 160 for one hour and 340 for one night.....sounds good deal for one night huh??

Gorken
07-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Opppssss brother shoik...thanks for the congrat and pm me if u feel like trying the over night package....i wonder how is the stock.

warmnites
07-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Opppssss brother shoik...thanks for the congrat and pm me if u feel like trying the over night package....i wonder how is the stock.

wah... so keng all the Tai See Heng can organise TCSS for us to meet up one.
you try stock 1st lar at least if can pass your QC then no bros become victim of BS (Bad Services) mah! hehehehe :D

hotdick69
07-08-2006, 01:35 AM
wah..... me loveto try the overnite package...... me now in KL..... just tried imperial hotel..... not so bad.... :D

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
wah..... me loveto try the overnite package...... me now in KL..... just tried imperial hotel..... not so bad.... :D

Ok... tonight is a mini tcss at bukit bintang ... SMSs have been sent out... cheers... if I meet u tonite... can give u a contact... for overnight... but OKT horr.. but really ngam with us one... :p

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi all bros

I'm bringing my friends here to party, hope you wouldn't mind. :D. BTW, where is Dekiup aka Grand Talk cock Master.

You can bring your frenz anywhere you want to party... And Dekuip is with us... but I feel you and Jungle Rider are more deserved of the Grand Talk Cock Master title than Dekuip as that is all I have ever seen...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 04:35 PM
wow!at home ground u so shiok hor.at KC last week u like so terrified hor.pity i do not have a comera to take ur chua sai face and post for all to see.:p kekekekeke how i wish u can have that kinda of comfort level here in hatyai.

Me terrified of u guys ... please lah... Who dun even dare to intro himself to two foreigners... kekeke... Only guy who dare come up and intro himself was cyber aid... all the rest just sit down guai guai... :rolleyes:

another threat from u guys arr... why always like dat one... tsk tsk tsk... i would return the favour... but I think I need a wide angle lense to take your picture that has not been developed yet... kekeke

Yulgang
07-08-2006, 04:38 PM
wow!at home ground u so shiok hor.at KC last week u like so terrified hor.:D pity i do not have a comera to take ur chua sai face and post for all to see.:p kekekekeke how i wish u can have that kinda of comfort level here in hatyai.

how to be comfortable WHEN HIS ASS IS LEAKING SHIT

hotdick69
07-08-2006, 05:01 PM
wow.......... thanks KLKOOL...... so many bros will turn up..... now instead of small become big TCSS liao.... hahahaha :D

MADMAX
07-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Me terrified of u guys ... please lah... Who dun even dare to intro himself to two foreigners... kekeke... Only guy who dare come up and intro himself was cyber aid... all the rest just sit down guai guai...

another threat from u guys arr... why always like dat one... tsk tsk tsk... i would return the favour... but I think I need a wide angle lense to take your picture that has not been developed yet... kekeke

OMG, as people alway say don't wish for things you don't really want to wish for.

I think what I had been told from the observer at the table and around and behind you. You 2 are the Guai Guai one, even talking had to control and cover your fear. You just don't realised that you 2 may just not be worth it for people to know, so why bother to take the trouble to intro to you.

As for Cyberaid, he had already openly tell you guy he will be there to meet you. So since you Gu Kia Ng Part Hu, that why he had to tell you who he is. So you so great and mighty also, go find out those around and behind the table who they are. Just a Hints, they are from SBF, ISG, WSG and also Mamak etc. You just don't know what you are playing with, may be you can consider to retire permanently. There is nothing call temporary retirement, either you take a rest and go hiding or retire and surrender.

You all really very funny, even I also cannot stand you further and had to come out again.

KEKEKEKEKE.

MADMAX :D

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Tell me that in my face during your next trip to hty ok? :D Right here waiting.
U say I must do meh... Now u Prince of Hadyai arr ??? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:10 PM
because i already know who u are prior to tha!ur room no. and hotel i already know in the afternoon after u check in!hahahaha

kekekeke keep u in suspense and can see that ur face turning green!no need cover up lah,scared and chua sai face everybody can see:D

Haha... me scared of u... hehehe... why... you threatening me meh... pls send me an official e-mail so I can be officially scared... if not... bug off...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:13 PM
OMG, as people alway say don't wish for things you don't really want to wish for.

MADMAX :D

Actually... the only two i recognise are Teevee and Cyberaid... the rest are just spectators... u always hear so much... mebbe u need hearing aid... cos as cyberaid said... better dun listen to what other ppl say unless u have proof...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:50 PM
hahaha.u know i know lah.nice tactic to duck.but ur best just not good enough.:D
Chicken say chicken lorr... :p

MADMAX
07-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Actually... the only two i recognise are Teevee and Cyberaid... the rest are just spectators... u always hear so much... mebbe u need hearing aid... cos as cyberaid said... better dun listen to what other ppl say unless u have proof...

Halo,

We go a long time liao lar, what is your make I know very well. Or You need me to give you refresher course to bring back memory. You know I still have all those on record.

As for Hearing Aids no need lar, as you are the one involve and the other party is here spelling word by word. It is not just hear say, but I can read out loud back to you. You are the one that need spectacle, as you are just so blind to see the posting. A liar is always a liar, never change. Call people your good friend, then turn around call people OKT. That already show what you are.

After reading TD so call minutes of meeting, I have more respect for him now than you. Just putting thing into ways you want it to be appear. Sad man.

Cheers,

MADMAX :cool:

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Halo,

We go a long time liao lar, what is your make I know very well. Or You need me to give you refresher course to bring back memory. You know I still have all those on record.

As for Hearing Aids no need lar, as you are the one involve and the other party is here spelling word by word. It is not just hear say, but I can read out loud back to you. You are the one that need spectacle, as you are just so blind to see the posting. A liar is always a liar, never change. Call people your good friend, then turn around call people OKT. That already show what you are.

After reading TD so call minutes of meeting, I have more respect for him now than you. Just putting thing into ways you want it to be appear. Sad man.

Cheers,

MADMAX :cool:

I Public post... TV is not an OKT ... OK? sigh... as I have told Cyberaid... I have no dealings with TV... just a teh tarik session with Whitehawk, ChanChwee and Serembanmen at ThaiBar with Boinker, TD and Dekuip...

So How can I say TV is an OKT... he never offer me girls... never bring me out in HDY... I meet him in only in DP and KC...

However... this is a public forum... so everyone has a right to post their opinions...

I also say I have respect for Cyberaid and TV cos they ask to confront face to face and we agree to his point of view... that things should not be inflamed without proof...

I ask TVs involvement becos based on the discussion at the meeting... they are doing this because of their friend TV... so hence... he is the subject of the flame war...

The other being Fake FRs... which we are in agreement...

So we are back to square one... if there is to be a fresh slate... as I have asked TV... why not roll the date back to the start of all HDY threads and start again... then we will see who violates the ceasefire and peace ...

Clit_LickeR
07-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Chicken say chicken lorr...
Woah... now i noe ur side line is a fortune teller... :p
Can still tell that which zodiac year ppl born in... :D
Cheers!

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Woah... now i noe ur side line is a fortune teller... :p
Can still tell that which zodiac year ppl born in... :D
Cheers!

Hahah CL... u know be best horr.. cos we graduate under the same shifu.. kekeke

Clit_LickeR
07-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Hahah CL... u know be best horr.. cos we graduate under the same shifu..
Yah... remember... 'Unity Is Strength' :D
Like dat we can 'over come' 'troubles.... ;)

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 10:54 AM
CSM!now also wanna go sell roti prata!

Well i learn from you all mah... so good at only remembering certain facts... but me horr.. only Roti Prata Man.. know how to make roti and teh tarik... oops... sorry horr jungle pai kia... later offend u again :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
08-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi all bros

I'm bringing my friends here to party, hope you wouldn't mind. :D. BTW, where is Dekiup aka Grand Talk cock Master.

My friend & your followers, not nice la to bring all the nonsense here...please show some respect to the KL thread/members. If you feel not comfortable to post in the Haadyai thread then just stop lor, no need to bring it over unless you wanna share some FRs.Fcuked you once but no feeling for RTF yet.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Anyway... yesterday had a mini TCSS... attendees were
1. GTM
2. CBM
3. Boinker
4. Shaggeriffic
5. Bruce
6. Master1521
7. Myself...

Was nice to be back at KL ... coffee... dinner then met up with Hotdick69 ... went to recce SR... me have 2 target liao... one RTF... the other new target... Anyway... adjourned from SR at about 1am...

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Next TCSS / Gathering at Bukit Bintang, 8pm, 23rd August 2006... all interested bros please register below...
1. KLKOOL

Noobies are more than welcome to join the gathering and meet up... Cheers. :D

leeman
08-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Next TCSS / Gathering at Bukit Bintang, 8pm, 23rd August 2006... all interested bros please register below...

Noobies are more than welcome to join the gathering and meet up... Cheers. :D1. KLKOOL
2.Leeman

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Good to know that u roti prata man.:D but hor,i m like u lor,always like to talk abt peace!kekekeke

but dunno why always accidentally forgot abt that and keep stirring up some shit and forgot abt the peace....

The shit I still remember... ur gloating and proudness at posting TDs information online... making threats to take our photo and post... Little Chicken... u want to meet back home in Singapore and u can answer to the rest of your Singapore kakis why u behave so Pai Kia ?

Or u wanna come to KL and explain... or maybe u really Zodiac of a chicken and only know how to post what is told to you ... :rolleyes:

I have already met u and ur Pai Kias in HDY and see nothing to fear ...

sexy rabbit
08-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Dear all Thailand bros and KL Bros.

I sense a war has been going on. Sorry for the unintented to steal this thread for a while. I believed tis war was from the "International" thread. Pls keep it there as this war is causing hurt to this thread and we are sure we dun wan SAM to closed this.

If this keep going on, it is going to be like HHH thread. This is sad as this thread is widely used and TCSS by alot of MY and SG brothers.

Thankyou.

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 03:10 PM
wow!u sending shivers down my spine leh...:D never did i say i pai kia leh,dun anyhow call me like that leh...kekekekekeke

hey chua sai master,got over ur shock in hatyai and now back home feel safe liao huh?kekekekeke good for u lah..sometimes CSM need to go back to homebase to feel better:D

i have seen u and ur kakis in hatyai and i can only laugh at u all...hahahaha

Me can arrange TCSS in your home base also mah... y ... u not comfortable arr... HDY your homebase meh... no mah... so what u talkin about... We can have the same discussion in your home country lah... or u need some supposedly pai kia to discuss for you in a foreign country...

If I feel threatened... I would have left... but i was amused at small boys playing intimidation games.. so i stayed on lorr...

Little boy... u singaporean leh.. later Uncle lee smack ur backside for pretending to be a pai kia... shoo.. go and play in ur little sandbox

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 05:23 PM
:D kekekeke i can only laugh at ur pathetic attempt to sidestep issues and twist facts!:D good try CSM....wahhahaha but not good enough

However pathethic can never be as pathetic as you... eh... u still neber answer my question worr...

What is ur intention to chap here and chap there and keep the fire burning where there is no beef with you (since u claim the posting of TD details and intimidation is nothing to do wth you)... then why continue harping on the issue... wanna chap but dun wanna admit cos no balls izzit... I check with the Katoeys in Lee Garden and see if they help you

BTW.. just to reaffirm... there is no sidestepping of the issue...
1. Cyberaid posted TDs personal Details on SBF
2. Cyberaid used intimidation to get us to not talk about commissions and a certain bro here.. you were there at the discussion. We agreed to a ceasefire and you guys voilated that by Flaming Dekuip.
3. Cyberaid and you continued to carry on the intimidation online... Posting where we stay... how much money we change... threatening to take photos and posting...

So there... the issue is for all to see...

Bruce.J
08-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi all bros

Bring friends come here party ... wow ... for "FREE" ? :rolleyes:

no thanks.. KL dont need some pathetic people who say they only talk facts or should i say farts.

Cheers

Gorken
08-08-2006, 06:16 PM
1. KLKOOL
2.Leeman

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 06:19 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker

Noobies are more than welcome to join the gathering and meet up... Cheers.

jtang01
08-08-2006, 11:06 PM
The present PM made a very good remark. He says history can never be changed. My boss also made a very good remark. He said look at the root cause of the problem. So combine both of this we have

Fact 1: History: Some of your gang made commission as stated by KL Kool

Root Cause: Because of this the seeds of discontent has been sown

Fact 2: History: There was a truce and we “newbies” never got to know about this commission business until now as KL Kool never mentioned anything about this in all the TCSS newbies I have been

Fact 3: History: Your gang attack TD openly by “cheebye this and that” when all it takes to solve the issue is just a PM, phone call or SMS to TD and the senior members

Fact 4: History: Suddenly out of no where in the KL thread on the gathering your gang start attacking DeKuip and KL Kool

CONSEQUENCE: If this escalates and if the ROOT CAUSE of all this remarks is that you are making commission from us KL brothers and if this is posted on EVERY KL threads and EVERY SAMSTER and ISG, WSG whatever thread then my friends whatever commission you will have will go down the drain so why don’t you think things carefully and COOL IT and part amicably. You lead your HDY thread and we the KL one.

Many thanks

boinker
08-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Tell me that in my face during your next trip to hty ok? :D Right here waiting.
I am still waiting for my info to be post in SBF. While at it take some photo shot of my little workshop. Then again you can only talk cock cos you cant get my info.

warmnites
08-08-2006, 11:45 PM
wah... make Money from our bros
next time TH & SG bros come I also wanna take them out can make some good forex! .... but then again I don't think many of us here will stoop that low to make money out of other Samster Bros. :D

hotdick69
09-08-2006, 01:40 AM
after soo many yrs in SB...... the KL bros r the best bros overseas i have ever met..... they have gain my respect..... the showed me so much hospitality without any interest for them (maybe FR for the PRC i tried in skyriver and imperial hahahaha) bro KLKOOL and the rest of the KL bros..... i respect u and cheongster...... if ur coming to SG give me a call..... i will return the good hospitality u have showed me in SG...... i really enjoyed myself in KL and i will be back.... hahahaha :D

brenwsm
09-08-2006, 01:40 AM
1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan

Noobies are more than welcome to join the gathering and meet up... Cheers.
Wah! at last on a wednesday. biasa no plans on wednesdays... so can join in no problem.

TD0620G
09-08-2006, 04:10 AM
u say i post TD info online?than u say i did not..:confused: CSM really prata man!kekekeke...:p than side step here and side step there like a gu niang...really pathetic CSM.....

I believe Sammyboyfor has stepped in and ask everyone to conform to the ceasefire with immediate effect. Why are you still provoking members in the Malaysian thread when nothing here concerns you?

If at all, I should be the one who should be mad after Cyberaid posted my personal details by getting it through TV without my permission.

After reading bro KLKOOLs comments and numerous attempts to offer a friendly ceasefire, I suggest all bros should just ignore this person's posting and get on with our lives. It is not worthwhile to spend your time on him.

TD0620G
09-08-2006, 04:15 AM
after soo many yrs in SB...... the KL bros r the best bros overseas i have ever met..... they have gain my respect...... i really enjoyed myself in KL and i will be back.... hahahaha :D

Glad to meet you too! Hope to see u and the Sg bros when we come down... I heard there're a lot of action that I missed since the last trip to BS :D

Fei Ge
09-08-2006, 08:24 AM
So bro KLKool and bros any schedule to come SG?? I can arrange "yum cha" at kopitiam....:D

KLKOOL
09-08-2006, 09:57 AM
after soo many yrs in SB...... the KL bros r the best bros overseas i have ever met..... they have gain my respect..... the showed me so much hospitality without any interest for them (maybe FR for the PRC i tried in skyriver and imperial hahahaha) bro KLKOOL and the rest of the KL bros..... i respect u and cheongster...... if ur coming to SG give me a call..... i will return the good hospitality u have showed me in SG...... i really enjoyed myself in KL and i will be back.... hahahaha :D

Bro... me also very happy to meet you in KL... and Cheongster and hopefully, a new found friend. If you can PM me ur SG Mobile... will give u a buzz when I am in SG. Cheers.

Bruce.J
09-08-2006, 12:22 PM
after soo many yrs in SB...... the KL bros r the best bros .. i really enjoyed myself in KL and i will be back.... hahahaha :D

yo bro, nice meeting u. Glad that u have fun. Give us a buzz anytime if u coming to KL. :D

Bro Fei Ge .. u come KL also la.... hehehe

Fei Ge
09-08-2006, 04:10 PM
yo bro, nice meeting u. Glad that u have fun. Give us a buzz anytime if u coming to KL. :D

Bro Fei Ge .. u come KL also la.... hehehe

I would like to but now no schedule yet..... if haf will inform u all and my classmate.....:D

btw, the levy for entering msia by car oready start??

Fei Ge
09-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Which kind bro who juz up me 5 mins ago pls let me noe, so tat I can gif u my 3 humble pts......:D

anyway, wer is my classmate??? see him login but no postings nor forum chat.....

KLKOOL
09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Which kind bro who juz up me 5 mins ago pls let me noe, so tat I can gif u my 3 humble pts......:D

anyway, wer is my classmate??? see him login but no postings nor forum chat.....

As far as I know... Levy not started yet... but if you call me when u come... I buy u dinner lorr so become no levy :D .. BTW... ur classmate busy with work... 3 weeks overseas... lots of backlog.. (except in his 'pipes')

CibLover
09-08-2006, 05:02 PM
My good 'ol classmate,

Looking for me? Yeah, damn busy with backlog of works. So, spending much time now following up after 3 weeks out of office. Will be more free by tomorrow...hehehe (after all the delegations of works). Will take you up on another 4 glasses of drinks at the kopitiam.

Bro KLKool,

As you know, me busy. But me know what happened during the last two days. I think BOSS did some spring cleaning too. Good riddance. Me actually didn't know that a one-on-one meeting will be a gang-up of 4 on 1 while in Hatyai. :mad:

Anyway, since BOSS has done the sweeping, it shows who are the antagonists coz you and TD is still here.

So, case closed and peace now.......unless.... :rolleyes:

shaggerific
09-08-2006, 05:09 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific

Where is bro noobiejiao? Now can walk and fark oredi mah...:p Quickly cum TCSS leh!

Fei Ge
09-08-2006, 05:31 PM
My good 'ol classmate,

Looking for me? Yeah, damn busy with backlog of works. So, spending much time now following up after 3 weeks out of office. Will be more free by tomorrow...hehehe (after all the delegations of works). Will take you up on another 4 glasses of drinks at the kopitiam.

Yoz old classmate..... u r back!!!! Dun tell me u out of office for 3 weeks without a FR???:D

CibLover
09-08-2006, 05:40 PM
FR?? ...kekekeke. Wait, lah... I write one steam-steam one for you. BUt our former English teacher didn't teach me to write essays in such a way, worr... :p

You when coming back to the jungle?? Levy or no levy, I buy you dinner lah!!

Hugo168
09-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Dear all Thailand bros and KL Bros.
If this keep going on, it is going to be like HHH thread. This is sad as this thread is widely used and TCSS by alot of MY and SG brothers.
Thankyou.
what happened to HHH you mean HHH was HHHed? didnt even noticed hehe:D

CibLover
09-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Wey bro,

Can enlighten me, arh?? Looking at your signature, "Retirement in Progress". Meaning what, huh? :p Trimming down on cheonging until one day cheong no more?? :D

Anyway, thanks for your offer to help. But not needed now liaow?? kekekeke.

So next round in Singapore; a round of pool??

klzombie
09-08-2006, 06:22 PM
dang... seriously feel like joining u guys go tcss! ^______^ but I am also seriously SHY!!! Maybe next time la when i pick up courage :o

Kongsamiya
09-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Wey bro,

Can enlighten me, arh?? Looking at your signature, "Retirement in Progress". Meaning what, huh? :p Trimming down on cheonging until one day cheong no more?? :D

Anyway, thanks for your offer to help. But not needed now liaow?? kekekeke.

So next round in Singapore; a round of pool??

Bro U back to KL liao never inform, by the way I will back to Singapore from 18th to 26th Aug, so when u in Sin?

CibLover
10-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Bro U back to KL liao never inform, by the way I will back to Singapore from 18th to 26th Aug, so when u in Sin?

Chief,

Yes, back to KL liao. Had some "dry" time while travelling there. :D You coming home to Singapore, huh? Errr.....no plans to travel down to S'pore yet. Still busy clearing up the work now. Why not you make a trip up to KL?? Then we go savour some local delights, lah. I think you must be tired of eating Chinese foods. ;)

KLKOOL
10-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Kongsamiya ... so u r my YSH buddy in Middle East... nice to meet u... Hope to get a chance to meet u either in SG or KL... cheers...

BTW... YSH had his fill of Vietnam dish... but miss authentic Zhuhai Cuisine... mebbe can convince him to go to SG and visit XTD/BS...

CibLover
10-08-2006, 10:27 AM
KLKool,

After meeting bro Kongsamiya and bro Lysander, I would say that they are the best host that you can ever get. Really felt warm and welcomed by them.

As for the coming trip, would like to bring buddies attention to the Professori's FR in MK. Damn enticing. Hmmm...should have changed our flight. :D

DeKuip
10-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Bros,

For 90% chance i will change to prof mentioned destination.... wait for his feed back 1st.

DeKuip
10-08-2006, 10:39 AM
To start the day with some fun, 1 simple question for bros to guess:

Who changed 5 phones in 4 months peridoe? :rolleyes:

Btw... the latest phone he changed is a Sony Ericsson 750i.. kekeke.

I wonder why he bought soooo expensive phone??!! Coz next month he will buy it again loh if he dont change the way he carries the phone.

His anwser: Dont say like tat lah... hopefully not loh. hahaha...

sexy rabbit
10-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Hugo168
what happened to HHH you mean HHH was HHHed? didnt even noticed hehe

Aiya, HHH was disturb by a clone "Alban". he attacked the thread with non found facts. He kept saying all FR's Posted are FAKE. That makes all the brudders dulan him. Zapped oso cannot works. even SAM out him to _ve oso no use. In the end, we just ignored that thread and the thread starter has started a new forum on it.

Sorry KL Bro for side lining this post

KLKOOL
10-08-2006, 11:22 AM
KLKool,

After meeting bro Kongsamiya and bro Lysander, I would say that they are the best host that you can ever get. Really felt warm and welcomed by them.

As for the coming trip, would like to bring buddies attention to the Professori's FR in MK. Damn enticing. Hmmm...should have changed our flight. :D

Huh.. warm and welcom are... got hidden meaning :rolleyes:

Bruce.J
10-08-2006, 11:32 AM

cant seems to locate Professori's FR .. emmm ..wierd.

sexy rabbit
10-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Realm bros.

Just logged in. await ur reply in my grp mail from u....kekeke

shaggerific
10-08-2006, 12:40 PM

Who changed 5 phones in 4 months peridoe? :rolleyes:

I wonder why he bought soooo expensive phone??!! Coz next month he will buy it again loh if he dont change the way he carries the phone.

Haha, Koala bear lar, some more who else?? :p

sexy rabbit
10-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by DeKuip

Who changed 5 phones in 4 months peridoe?

Wah..I tot he show us a new phone he just bought at LY during my last trip up North....Now Another phone....At tis rate, he can go HDY many times and bonk liao.....

Kongsamiya
10-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Yoz old classmate..... u r back!!!! Dun tell me u out of office for 3 weeks without a FR???:D

Hahaha, Bro Fei Ge, ask him to write all his Middle East FR LAH.. hmm.:rolleyes: any fr on camels.....

Kongsamiya
10-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Chief,

Yes, back to KL liao. Had some "dry" time while travelling there. :D You coming home to Singapore, huh? Errr.....no plans to travel down to S'pore yet. Still busy clearing up the work now. Why not you make a trip up to KL?? Then we go savour some local delights, lah. I think you must be tired of eating Chinese foods.

Hahahah.. where got tired of chinese food... GF away to china for 14 days annual leave, Last nite took one Dongbei WL, 4 rounds of hard work, she cum 12 times and I still cannot cum. She's still a responsive girl. she wants to followup tonite... Now i must wash bed sheet and my comforter b4 GF cums back:p

Kongsamiya
10-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Kongsamiya ... so u r my YSH buddy in Middle East... nice to meet u... Hope to get a chance to meet u either in SG or KL... cheers...

BTW... YSH had his fill of Vietnam dish... but miss authentic Zhuhai Cuisine... mebbe can convince him to go to SG and visit XTD/BS...

Bro KLKOOL , Hope to meet u someday, Hmmm XTD, the last time I was there was sometime 5 years ago....

Kongsamiya
10-08-2006, 01:56 PM
KLKool,

Bro Ciblover,
Thank you, so when yr next trip....

humsup69
12-08-2006, 10:12 PM
i would like to apology to TD and many here.
i a sorry. i being used.
i amsorry

taurus75
12-08-2006, 10:41 PM
CIB, shoik and the rest...choose one.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/one.jpg

sbj1994
13-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Bro Ciblover,
Thank you, so when yr next trip....hi bro when we meet up again?

Fei Ge
13-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Hahaha, Bro Fei Ge, ask him to write all his Middle East FR LAH.. hmm.:rolleyes: any fr on camels.....

no lar bro, my classmate goes middle-east to "dig" "Oil-Field" lar.....:D

shiok1968
13-08-2006, 09:09 AM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/one.jpgThanks bro..... what a good start to a nice Sunday morning.:D

Bruce.J
13-08-2006, 10:58 AM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/one.jpg

:eek: bro taurus , early early morning already make me nose bleed liao. Like this i donno how to pass my day already.

btw all very da chio!

yo bro shiok so early wake up to read SBF ar?

jtang01
13-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01

warmnites
13-08-2006, 11:55 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
14. warmnites (Finally AllNite VISA!):D

klnerdguy
14-08-2006, 03:07 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01

Can i join in ?

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Can i join in ?Of course. Just PM your contact to any of the seniors here namely klkool, ciblover, dekuip, boinker and add your name to the list. Please be informed if by any chance you cant make it, please drop us an sms so that we will not wait for you. Cheers:D

CibLover
14-08-2006, 10:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our SSH!!

Here's wishing our bro Shiok1968 success in all his endeavours and many sextisfied bonk to cum. :D

DeKuip
14-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday to bro Shiok... later i will ask bro CibLover darling division muacks u.

Tonite celebrate where?

KLKOOL
14-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Happy BDay SSH... kekekeke... Birthday bonk today ? :rolleyes:

sexy rabbit
14-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by taurus75

Bro T75, Walowa, any one oso can la....4 me...kekeke
This kind of std, where to find...where ar...

For bro Shiok,
Happy Birthday man....Yo, TSH chio u for BD Bonk...onz... :rolleyes:

TSH, Must bring him to SS hor....kekeke

stephan
14-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday Bro Shiok!!! ;)

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Many thanks to all the wishes. As for the BD bonk...will have to take a rain check for this week. Still very the busy day and nite. However by next week I would have finish what I need to do and ready for action.:cool:

TSH and YSH..... stand-by cos next week must confirm return to my old hunting ground SS.

Dekuip.... my BD wish is for me to bring you to Strawberry. Same old sentence... everything on me.... you on or not? kekeke....

Sexy Rabbit..... when you cumming down. Me purposely work so hard these weeks so that when you are down I can have more time to entertain you guys.

Stephen.... hope to be able to meet up one day for coffee and maybe exchange stories whether here in KL or back in SG.

Optimus_Prime
14-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Bro Shiok,

HAPPY HATCHDAY !!!

Many best wishes from me... and also on behalf of the LEAGUE :D

Since coming back from Mt Cold Turkey.. got a few more SYT lobangs.. u return to sillypore.. share w u as my belated BDay gift :p

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Since coming back from Mt Cold Turkey.. got a few more SYT lobangs.. u return to sillypore.. share w u as my belated BDay gift :pHahaha..... thanks bro.

Me under alot of stress. So much work yet keep thinking about SS. Now kenna offer from SG also. So many lobangs but not enough time. HOW?????:p

Optimus_Prime
14-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Hahaha..... thanks bro.

Me under alot of stress. So much work yet keep thinking about SS. Now kenna offer from SG also. So many lobangs but not enough time. HOW?????:p
Time can always squeeze out... worse is so many lobangs but no $$ to screw... dat is worse.;)

KLKOOL
14-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Time can always squeeze out... worse is so many lobangs but no $$ to screw... dat is worse.;)

Haha like me now lorr.. KNS... when I got money... no one wanna jio me to bonk... no money... everyone go and bonk.. sianz

CibLover
14-08-2006, 12:34 PM
.... So many lobangs but not enough time. HOW?????:p

Don't worry. Since you're so busy, I bonk on your behalf!! When I come, I shout your nick loud loud. Then, when in the shower, I whistle birthday song for you, harr ?!! :rolleyes:

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Haha like me now lorr.. KNS... when I got money... no one wanna jio me to bonk... no money... everyone go and bonk.. sianzTell you dun everyday bonk you want. Btw since when you no money.....:confused: Must be the last day before payday bcos the day before you went and bonk twice so on last day over-budgeted for the month. :p

TD0620G
14-08-2006, 12:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SSH!

Screw sure got time one... can tapau also.. ask one to dress as office lady come to see u loh..:rolleyes:

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Time can always squeeze out... worse is so many lobangs but no $$ to screw... dat is worse.;)That is confirm a very scary thought. That's why now must work hard and then later confirm can play even harder.:p

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Don't worry. Since you're so busy, I bonk on your behalf!! When I come, I shout your nick loud loud. Then, when in the shower, I whistle birthday song for you, harr ?!! :rolleyes:KNN.....next time can give me early warning or not? No wonder that day during my board meeting, I suddenly have hard-on. Must be bcos you were bonking in the afternoon at SS. Then when you cum, I also shiver... Ma Hai..... now I know who.:p

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 12:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SSH!

Screw sure got time one... can tapau also.. ask one to dress as office lady come to see u loh..:rolleyes:Thanks Bro.

Where got this lobang? I dun mind leh. I long time never bonk OL.:p

Optimus_Prime
14-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Don't worry. Since you're so busy, I bonk on your behalf!! When I come, I shout your nick loud loud. Then, when in the shower, I whistle birthday song for you, harr ?!!
I supprt this idea :D Since today Shadowbro made me so horny in the "Pagoda HC" thread... think I'll probably release some pent-up stress tonight. Will shout your nick LOUD LOUD !!KNN.....next time can give me early warning or not? No wonder that day during my board meeting, I suddenly have hard-on. Must be bcos you were bonking in the afternoon at SS. Then when you cum, I also shiver... Ma Hai..... now I know who.
Get ready for more... er... "rising tides"..later on... haha... maybe even twice...:rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
14-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks Bro.

Where got this lobang? I dun mind leh. I long time never bonk OL.:p
I pass u an OL loang when u back in s'pore. Secretary.. can get her to sit on ur lap while doing dictiction. :p
(but only a "B" grade bonk for me..see "afternoon delights thread" for FR)

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Will shout your nick LOUD LOUD !!

Get ready for more... er... "rising tides"..later on... haha... maybe even twice...:rolleyes: Haiz..... if you cant beat them, might as well join them. Maybe later tonite will go for commando mission.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 01:03 PM
I pass u an OL loang when u back in s'pore. Secretary.. can get her to sit on ur lap while doing dictiction. :p
(but only a "B" grade bonk for me..see "afternoon delights thread" for FR)Me never greedy. Your "B" grade bonk already good enough for me.:D

mbz777
14-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Bro Shiok!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Many happy bonks for many days to come! too bad you not free today....i will remember you when i rtf today....and like YSH, will call your name loud loud when i cum ok? :D
Will chio u again next week...hope you will be free by then.

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Bro Shiok!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Many happy bonks for many days to come! too bad you not free today....i will remember you when i rtf today....and like YSH, will call your name loud loud when i cum ok?
Will chio u again next week...hope you will be free by then.With bros like you guys... what more can I ask for even if I have to walk around with a permanent hard-on.:rolleyes:

Sorry about today. This week confirmed out of the question. Dun worry cos next week even if you dun call me, I will call you guys. :D

TD0620G
14-08-2006, 01:08 PM
hahah remember the numerals also ah...'shiok ahhh ... 1968... shioooooooooookkkkkkk 199966668888!!!! ah ahah aha ha ahhhhhh!'

DeKuip
14-08-2006, 01:27 PM
i would like to apology to TD and many here.
i a sorry. i being used.
i amsorry

It's ok bro.... but really curious what u mean u being used?? Can tell us more abt it?

Optimus_Prime
14-08-2006, 02:13 PM
hahah remember the numerals also ah...'shiok ahhh ... 1968... shioooooooooookkkkkkk 199966668888!!!! ah ahah aha ha ahhhhhh!'
okie... writing down his nick on my arm w my marker... so will call the correct nick with numerals later on :D

sexy rabbit
14-08-2006, 02:41 PM
WAH......Bro Shiok1968....our SSH
Our brothers all so swee, 2nite, be prepare for tidial wave when all cum together.......kekeke

Waiting for OP lah...He on Mt CT for so long....OK OP Next week we chiong KL swee bo...thursday to Saturday...ONZ or NOT...

BTW, dun go strawberry w/o me hor, cos I wanna c GTM in action and oso OP wanna try the toilet....:D

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 02:53 PM
BTW, dun go strawberry w/o me hor, cos I wanna c GTM in action and oso OP wanna try the toilet...Sorry but Strawberry not for you guys. You guys need to have nice memorable merories of KL and not the other way around.:eek: Strawberry offer only for my GTM and no audiences allowed. Only participants and only the very brave can apply.:rolleyes:

sToNeCoLd
15-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi Guys,

I have always take opportunities to meet up fellow samsters from SBF when I"m in foreign land & I"m very fortunated to have acquainted very nice & like-minded Samsters from Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines & China. ( Some Samsters are based overseas. Been very lucky to be shown around by them when I"m there to learn the ropes.

Matter of factly, I have been to KL many times for work but didnt managed to meet up all the good souls cheonging brudders in KL for TCSS, drinks & fun. ( Usually schedules constraints or boss around) I would like to take this opportunities to meet up any brudders who might be free for drinks or TCSS when I"m there next week which I actually planned.

Been to those expats joints ( Beach Club), local joints ( Rum jungles) etc but really wish to explore more with all your veteran guidance of any KL cheonging scene or least chat over a couple of chilled frozen booze.

Let me know or keep in touch via PM.

Thanks & Cheers!!!

Bruce.J
15-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Happy Birthday SSH!!! Hahaha.. hope i'm not too late to wish u . I'll ask my girl to scream SHIOK loud loud when i bonk her.. :D

sexy rabbit
15-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Bruce.J
Happy Birthday SSH!!! Hahaha.. hope i'm not too late to wish u . I'll ask my girl to scream SHIOK loud loud when i bonk her..
Wah.... Bro Bruce...This is what I called creative thinking..think out of the box...kekeke

Clit_LickeR
15-08-2006, 07:57 PM
This is what I called creative thinking..think out of the box...kekeke
Bro, next time if i bonk a gal i moan "Oh... Yeah... U Sexy Rabbit... Hmm..."
Can? :p
She's born in 1975 (Year of the Rabbit)... :D

master1521
16-08-2006, 02:57 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
15. master1521

shiok1968
16-08-2006, 07:24 AM
I would like to take this opportunities to meet up any brudders who might be free for drinks or TCSS when I"m there next week which I actually planned. Bro sToNeCoLd..... why dun you drop any of the senior guys namely KLKOOL, DeKuip, Ciblover here a PM before you come down.:D

sexy rabbit
16-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR
Bro, next time if i bonk a gal i moan "Oh... Yeah... U Sexy Rabbit... Hmm..."
Can?
She's born in 1975 (Year of the Rabbit)...

Yo Bro CL, No problem....but hor better still if intro to me....cos after we cum I can call out loud loud "SHIOK RABBIT" and so can she...kekeke:rolleyes:

kakikotor
16-08-2006, 10:40 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
14. warmnites
15. master1521
16. kakikotor :eek:

kakikotor
16-08-2006, 10:42 AM
I would like to take this opportunities to meet up any brudders who might be free for drinks or TCSS when I"m there next week which I actually planned.

Most welcomed to PM our seniors to meet up with them 1st before our next gathering.... sorry mates we normally only drink teh-tarik no beers events yet! maybe you'll be the 1st! hehehehe :D

shiok1968
16-08-2006, 11:37 AM
.Most welcomed to PM our seniors to meet up with them 1st before our next gathering.... sorry mates we normally only drink teh-tarik no beers events yet! maybe you'll be the 1st! hehehehe :DGot quite a few beer gatherings already. Not your fault you dun know cos we dun invite newbies to our beer gathering.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
16-08-2006, 12:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
14. warmnites
15. master1521
16. kakikotor

ericlim123
16-08-2006, 12:51 PM
I am a newibe to SB, can I join the gathering?

johnniewei
16-08-2006, 07:40 PM
I wan to join too

warmnites
16-08-2006, 11:18 PM
guys hot taiphoon wind on tonite's TV again
this time interview WL also .... wah keng man! :eek:

klnerdguy
18-08-2006, 01:00 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
14. warmnites
15. master1521
16. kakikotor
17. klnerdguy

kakikotor
18-08-2006, 01:03 PM
guys here are some of my contributions in the exchange plaza! hehe
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=57960 :D

sbj1994
19-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Add my name in pls thank you

Gorken
20-08-2006, 03:37 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
14. warmnites
15. master1521
16. kakikotor

we need a long table, same place like last time?

warmnites
20-08-2006, 11:45 AM
we need a long table, same place like last time?

hahaha some will MIA and less lor
anyway looks like we have to go to nearby "home cook food" location :D more seats there..... TD luvs home cook food one!

BLUESMAN
21-08-2006, 05:39 AM
hahaha some will MIA and less lor
anyway looks like we have to go to nearby "home cook food" location :D more seats there..... TD luvs home cook food one!

TD only like popiah but must be vietnamese type. You forgotten already meh.

sexy rabbit
21-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Hi brudders,

With the strong wind blowing, looks like trip to KL will most likely be in Sept.

SSH, when r u coming back? Will try to avoid date crash.

:D

shiok1968
21-08-2006, 04:08 PM
SSH, when r u coming back? Will try to avoid date crash.
:DBro, you just let me know when you guys coming down and I will arrange to avoid the clash.:p

stephan
22-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Greeting to all KL bros,
I have a plan to go KL on 19th Oct 06, don't know any bros there have some free time to entertain me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, once it confirm, I will try to pm some KL bros and hope can meet up with you. Cheers!

shiok1968
22-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Greeting to all KL bros,
I have a plan to go KL on 19th Oct 06, don't know any bros there have some free time to entertain me?

Anyway, once it confirm, I will try to pm some KL bros and hope can meet up with you. Cheers!Hehehe.... is this what you call Advance Booking.:p

Bro.... Oct still at least two months away. When confirm, just drop any of the seniors here a PM and arrangements can be made.:D

stephan
22-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Hehehe.... is this what you call Advance Booking.

Bro.... Oct still at least two months away. When confirm, just drop any of the seniors here a PM and arrangements can be made.

Aiya... bro, time is flying. Now is end of Aug, a while Sep will pass, then Oct come already. :p

Actually, the date almost confirm lah... early booking on you no good meh? u r so ang pai, else let other people book liao how? :D hehe... (will pm u soon)

KLKOOL
22-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Greeting to all KL bros,
I have a plan to go KL on 19th Oct 06, don't know any bros there have some free time to entertain me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, once it confirm, I will try to pm some KL bros and hope can meet up with you. Cheers!

Bugger... u say like dis goot meh... Oct 19... I put aside for you lorr... But horr.. if u dun come got penalty for u one... kekeke

KLKOOL
22-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Dear All...

Anyone interested in Joining the TCSS...
1. Add their name to the list (By YOurselves...)
2. PM either CIBLOver, Myself, Shaggeriffic, Bruce or one of us your Contact
3. See you at the TCSS...

Thank you :cool:

shiok1968
22-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Actually, the date almost confirm lah... early booking on you no good meh? u r so ang pai, else let other people book liao how? :D hehe... (will pm u soon)Hehehe.... you like that say me goot meh... Say I ang pai wait people misunderstand. Btw come Oct, dun know if still in KL or not. Maybe kenna send back to homebase. However dun worry cos KLKOOL and Ciblover confirm will take good care of you.:p

stephan
22-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Bugger... u say like dis goot meh... Oct 19... I put aside for you lorr... But horr.. if u dun come got penalty for u one... kekeke
Waw, say in this way good meh? mean die die also must go lor... :D

Clit_LickeR
22-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Dear All...

Anyone interested in Joining the TCSS...

Bro, is it possible to make attend the TCSS at ur side all within 2days 1 nite?
Would like to go but me in sg... if can make it within 2days 1nite to tcss to and from sg... i might pop by... ;)
CO dun allow me to travel leh... :o

CibLover
23-08-2006, 10:42 AM

Next TCSS / Gathering at Bukit Bintang, 8pm, 23rd August 2006 (TODAY) ... all interested bros please register below...

1. KLKOOL
2. Leeman
3. Gorken
4. SSH
5. YSH
6. GTM
7. CBM
8. Bruce
9. MBZ
10. Boinker
11. Brendan
12. Shaggerific
13. jtang01
14. warmnites
15. master1521
16. kakikotor
17. klnerdguy

Thought of bringing this up today. :D

DeKuip
23-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi bros,

Long time din login sbf, tot today got gathering wanna check pm from newbies. Sked later newbies wanna join the gathering but never receive any sms due i din check my pm. But so far i din received any pm from newbies... maybe they did pm to other bros?

Ok, one more time for newbies. Today gathering is the best chance to start gain trust from KL bros, if u wanna join the gathering pls pm ur contact to me. TQ.

shiok1968
23-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Bro, is it possible to make attend the TCSS at ur side all within 2days 1 nite?
Would like to go but me in sg... if can make it within 2days 1nite to tcss to and from sg... i might pop by...
CO dun allow me to travel leh... :oYou just come lah. Dun worry cos confirm KLKOOL, Ciblover and myself sure meet up with you.:p

Clit_LickeR
23-08-2006, 11:38 AM
You just come lah. Dun worry cos confirm KLKOOL, Ciblover and myself sure meet up with you.
Bro, my sprit is willing but my body is locked... :(
so thats why muz find a really good excuse (4 my CO) to travel to KL...
and i think the max duration she only allow me to go (or i go secretly) is all in 48 hrs... (includes to and fro sg!)
I running out of 'business trips' ideas liao. (all used up) :eek:

mbz777
23-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I running out of 'business trips' ideas liao. (all used up)
Bro, cm to tcss tonite. me and other bros share biz ideas wt u..sure work 1..sure will help u get visa to cm 2 kL at least once a week!

shiok1968
23-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Bro, my sprit is willing but my body is locked...
so thats why muz find a really good excuse (4 my CO) to travel to KL...
and i think the max duration she only allow me to go (or i go secretly) is all in 48 hrs... (includes to and fro sg!)
I running out of 'business trips' ideas liao. (all used up) Ideas alot but dun dare to pass to you in case instead of helping you, land you into more trouble.:eek:

Better be honest with her and tell her that you are going to KL. If she happens to check your passport, then all I can say is Bless You.:p

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Another gathering last nite with most of the above mentioned in the list bros. Those that could not turn up due to various reasons have sent their apologies. Special mention to newest TCSS member... klnerdguy. Nice meeting you and hopefully will see you more often. Next time round try to stay abit later and join us for the after TCSS activities.

I reached there at 7pm and only TSH and jtang was around. Bros started coming in at different timings due to the bad weather and horrible traffic around BB area. TCSS until about 9pm and then when for dinner. By this time already 8 guys. Leeman, Boinker , GTM and Bruce joined up with us at the makan place. After dinner, went up to CB again and met up with Sifu Selim and some of his kakis from Mykakis. Overall crowd was about 18 bros. However I believe sooner or later sure kenna banned by CB. 18 guys sitting around and only 4 order drinks.:p

Finally left at about 11pm bcos our Bro warmnites getting impatient. After finally getting an extended visa, he was very concerned that we are just going to sit around and TCSS. If this carries on, then he might have to end the nite just PCC. Told him not to worry and off we went to visit Stay Inn. Total bros that went to Stay Inn : 10.

Reached Stay Inn at about 1130pm and all went in for hot tea. I got to say that the standard there in terms of PRCs and locals have improved since two weeks ago when I was last there. Went thru the normal procedures like having hot tea, then go and view the girls and then the normal sentences like "you want you carry on" and "wait a while more cos maybe got better stock". My advice would be if see someone who like, then dun wait. Never forget that the place is not exclusively open for us. By the time you view all, and then want to get the earlier girl, she might already been booked by someone else. Like that mood all gone.

Anyway only 3 bros went into battle. First to go was YSH (expected). Next to chose was Bro warmnite (no surprises) and the last was our TSH (I was surprised he took so long to decide). Awaiting their FRs whether here or in the Realm. The rest of us went down for tea again and TCSS. Average timing for all 3 was about 45 mins and all decided to call it a day after that.:cool:

Gorken
24-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Sorry to all brothers, cannot make it to tcss yesterday. wan sek gan nan. haizzzz....

KLKOOL
24-08-2006, 09:51 AM
I was thinking... long time never arrange TCSS in Klang Liao... so ... next week... I will arrange with KK and see when he is free to meet up... will post updates here...

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 10:01 AM
I was thinking... long time never arrange TCSS in Klang Liao... so ... next week... I will arrange with KK and see when he is free to meet up... will post updates here...Count me in. Long time never go and meet up with KK. Better check if he is around first. Seems to have MIA for a while already.:confused:

warmnites
24-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Tomorrow Nite Can Ah! ...............
Hehehehehehe :d

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Hehehehehehe :dAhhhhh!!!! Must be Visa extended. Btw where is the FR?:p

KLKOOL
24-08-2006, 10:24 AM
so me, SSH and Warmnites for Klang... anyone else ?

mbz777
24-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Hehehehehehe :d
Bro, what are you doing this afternoon? Wanna go for afternoon action? PM or sms me ok?

SSH, i think you oso better dun mention the place we went lah....many f***ing spies lurking around nanti all our lobangs kena continuous raids leh...if dun mention mebbe more newbies will join tcss and make it a point to stay on for action mah...

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 10:39 AM
SSH, i think you oso better dun mention the place we went lah....many f***ing spies lurking around nanti all our lobangs kena continuous raids leh...if dun mention mebbe more newbies will join tcss and make it a point to stay on for action mah...Ooppsss..... my apologies.... forgot about the strong wing this month. Thanks for the reminder.:o

lingwu74
24-08-2006, 10:47 AM
so me, SSH and Warmnites for Klang... anyone else ?
halo...call me la!!!

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 10:50 AM
halo...call me la!!!halo....you in town or not? If yes...then why yesterday never join the TCSS?:p

warmnites
24-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Ahhhhh!!!! Must be Visa extended. Btw where is the FR?:p

FR here??? I already posted in you know where lor
but I can post here again for the benefit of newbies upping me hehehehe!:D

jtang01
24-08-2006, 11:05 AM
I would like to join in for the Klang expedition. Maybe we can also adjourned for steam fresh soft shell crab. I only tasted that once cos the other soft shell crab all frozen once. I know this is not the correct forum to post on food but cannot help it as I only eaten it once until now

warmnites
24-08-2006, 11:17 AM
so last time you miss the chance to stick 3 fingers into the crab now wanna try again hehehehe!:D this time you can swollow in don't worry!

lingwu74
24-08-2006, 01:07 PM
halo....you in town or not? If yes...then why yesterday never join the TCSS?
currently in town but now a days, nite time activity in KL restricted since my gf moved up.:( KLKool knows about it mah....semi-retired from KL scene liao :D

KLKOOL
24-08-2006, 01:58 PM
KK just SMS back... he is still in KK... will let me know when he is back... cheers...

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 02:33 PM
currently in town but now a days, nite time activity in KL restricted since my gf moved up.:( KLKool knows about it mah....semi-retired from KL scene liao Aiyoh.... no wonder so good boy. Also good lah cos at least you save more money.:p

DeKuip
24-08-2006, 04:06 PM
One fat bro always say "lei ke hai' told me he tried few klang prc's lately... he said they are actually not bad. Service oso improved a lot... some of them standard bj with hot and cold water now.

Who knows this fat 'lei ke hai' bro can call him go with u... he is farking itchy today... just now called me said want me go klang with him.

My answer: Sorry, me no fark prc 1. :D

sexy rabbit
24-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Whoa....our fat bro in klang going 4 commando mission lo....w/o DK la.
But hor, can ask one of the PRC to suntan lor...than skin colour same as NL.
Lidat Can or not....Bro DK?:cool:

Clit_LickeR
24-08-2006, 05:25 PM
One fat bro always say "lei ke hai' told me he tried few klang prc's lately... Who knows this fat 'lei ke hai' bro can call him go with u... he is farking itchy today... just now called me said want me go klang with him.
My answer: Sorry, me no fark prc 1.
Opps... didnt noe you and him 'into' this... (2 way plug)
You no fark prc or u prefer him? :p

Lidat Can or not....Bro DK?
Woah... u also very bad hor...
i tot the prc tanned look will be like Lobster? :D

tanjr
24-08-2006, 07:32 PM
hello evryone. am a newbie here. first time posting a FR. so if not up to standard please give guidance. ok?

was donn in kl for meeting last friday 18. went out with 2 fellow brothers to seek out some action. initially wanted to go to PJCC but 2 brudder said dont want because no new stock. so ended up at SS. went in and the okt immediately asked what r we looking for. it was oledi 10.30pm. was delayed due to late dinner. so asked okt to "chiu keng" first.
out came about 6 girls. ended up with only myself asking for girl, 1 brudder said only want massage and another brudder say nothing he like.

i ended up with Yuki. a petite girl with a little bit of urasin look, from a distance away. took the full package. the okt led me to this tiny little room with only a raised mattress and a bath. 5 minutes later Yuki came in wearing a black lingirie.
since it a full package she asked that i lie down 1st so that she can give me a massage. okt said her massage skill is a bit soft. well my back was in pain for the next 3 days from the massage. then we proceeded to the bath. gave me quite a cleansing. wash the butt & hole pretty well, so i was expecting so AR action.
since i was not keen to take control so i told her to do what she likes. she started to catbath me from my ankle all the way to my next. when she was at the butt she gave me a good lick on the hole. she eve tried to stick her tounge into it. that send shivers up my butt.
she then asked me to turn over and started to BJ. good suction power. it was a good 10 minutes. nearly cum a few times. she then asked whether i wanna ride her or she rides. told her to take charge. she capped me and started the horseride. good humping sound. but quite the sop. then i decided to take control. setting her on doggie then missionary before a good horseride myself. all in all it was pretty sop but good.

name : Yuki
Boobs : 30B
AR : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
FK : not keen. have a bit of smelly mouth
FJ : 6/10
RTF : will try others.

tanjr :D

warmnites
24-08-2006, 10:28 PM
why fat 'lei ke hai' bro never call me & MBZ we both leaking from ears also mah! :D

BigDrill
25-08-2006, 12:36 AM
wassup Bros,

ITs been a long time...was a good gather alot of people and alot of new faces..well its been so long i guess i should consider myself a new face to most of you guys out there. Anyways good to see you all. hope to join up with you soon again.

cheers

TD0620G
25-08-2006, 03:24 AM

I always ask him to carry brown marker pen along leh.. :D

sexy rabbit
25-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by TD0620G
I always ask him to carry brown marker pen along leh..

Whoa...lidat goot arh....
He will b damn busy painting wif marker liao, not wif tongue?? kekeke
After painting no more energy to fark how?? :cool:

CibLover
25-08-2006, 10:28 AM
...After painting no more energy to fark how??

For this we NEVER worry. All these NLs will fark him and he just lie down. The NLs will sit on him and he will be unable to move. Only Golden Co.ck has this priviledge. ;)

warmnites
25-08-2006, 11:22 AM
For this we NEVER worry. All these NLs will fark him and he just lie down. The NLs will sit on him and he will be unable to move. Only Golden Co.ck has this priviledge. ;)

that's the whole problem ! if its NL sure they will do one but if its a brown marker painted PRC she won't do any work just lie down mah! that's why our bro never like ... actaully is not the color problem! hahahaha :D

Clit_LickeR
25-08-2006, 11:31 AM
that's why our bro never like ... actaully is not the color problem!
Hmm... not color problem... then it must be service or langguage problem.. :p :D

chiahs38
25-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi Brother,

Pay-salary out liao, got 'capital' to bong-bonk yarrr hooooo,
now go through my list of HC m..... all try already let see, which is best ......

So far haven try during afternoon-lunch time-bonk, may try up this weekend with my ham-sap friend-companay-mate-lah

brother any meetup please include me ..... dunna to be looney bonker mah

chiahs38
25-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Any new gathering please include me-lah, i want to be Ham Shap toooooo, pay out got must enjoy kau-kau

Clit_LickeR
26-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Any new gathering please include me-lah, i want to be Ham Shap toooooo, pay out got must enjoy kau-kau
You come sg... there's a gathering here... :p
In sg u can really enjoy kau kau... :rolleyes:

CibLover
26-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Bro Clit_LickeR,

KNS....nowadays, you si beh eng, hoh??!!
Come here and chak KL brothers. The last time I went down to S'pore; shadow also dun see, leh!! kekekekeke :D So, my wanton mee....ON, arh??

Bro chiahs38 and bro Tua_Lang,

You are welcomed to join us for any gatherings/meet-ups. Just PM us your number and we'll sms you should we have any such gatherings.

Cheers.

Tua_Lang
26-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Bro chiahs38 and bro Tua_Lang,

You are welcomed to join us for any gatherings/meet-ups. Just PM us your number and we'll sms you should we have any such gatherings.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Dear Bro CibLover,

Thanks for the invitation.

I oreli PM my no. to u.

Look for next gatherings/meet-ups.

Regards and cheers.....:D

Tua Lang is not ready Tua Kie

Clit_LickeR
26-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Bro Clit_LickeR,

KNS....nowadays, you si beh eng, hoh??!!
Come here and chak KL brothers. The last time I went down to S'pore; shadow also dun see, leh!! So, my wanton mee....ON, arh??
Cheers.
On lah... provided i can make it to meet you when you are here... :)
When you comming over? (PM me...) ;)
if i kena held at work i cant go liao ok?

mbz777
26-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Anyways good to see you all. hope to join up with you soon again.
Bro, jz upped u but where is your FR leh...if not good oso post lah...we like to read stories here 1 lah....let me know when you wanna go repair your car, i bring you to tat place in jalan ipoh ok? sure damn cheap and 100% guarantee gud 1....so goot i brought the guy up to BKK to cheong many many years ago! he he he .....btw, forgot to take your hp #...pm me the no ok?

DeKuip
27-08-2006, 12:06 PM

Sorry bro SR,

Me nowadays seldom login sbf and only saw ur msg now.

This fat bro is actually bro Burns, he is by far the commando king... always tiam tiam but since i knew him so well i have my way to find out. :p

It's not the skin colout matters, it's the curves that all NL's have. U know what i mean? hahaha..

DeKuip
27-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Opps... didnt noe you and him 'into' this... (2 way plug)
You no fark prc or u prefer him? :p

Ma Hai.. like tat oso can come out?? hahaha...

DeKuip
27-08-2006, 12:09 PM
wassup Bros,

ITs been a long time...was a good gather alot of people and alot of new faces..well its been so long i guess i should consider myself a new face to most of you guys out there. Anyways good to see you all. hope to join up with you soon again.

cheers

New face must fark more u know? :p

DeKuip
27-08-2006, 12:17 PM
I always ask him to carry brown marker pen along leh..

Whoa...lidat goot arh....
He will b damn busy painting wif marker liao, not wif tongue?? kekeke
After painting no more energy to fark how??

For this we NEVER worry. All these NLs will fark him and he just lie down. The NLs will sit on him and he will be unable to move. Only Golden Co.ck has this priviledge.

that's the whole problem ! if its NL sure they will do one but if its a brown marker painted PRC she won't do any work just lie down mah! that's why our bro never like ... actaully is not the color problem! hahahaha

It's really not the colour matters lah!! It's becoz NL have better body curves... :p They brownish skin colour has a advantage too, when light shine on it ( u know lah, must HC has spot lights mah) u can cleary see the reflextion on the curves especially when in doggie stand. kekeke... sexy boh?

mrjack
27-08-2006, 05:56 PM
i think i missed this gathering..if theres any? can neone tell me hw to keep track of the gathering? Thanks..

cheers,
Mie

shiok1968
28-08-2006, 08:11 AM
i think i missed this gathering..if theres any? can neone tell me hw to keep track of the gathering? Thanks..Just look out for the date of the next gathering. Add in your nick and PM your contacts to either KLKOOL or Ciblover.:D

Clit_LickeR
28-08-2006, 08:42 AM
It's becoz NL have better body curves. They brownish skin colour has a advantage too, when light shine on it ( u know lah, must HC has spot lights mah) u can cleary see the reflextion on the curves especially when in doggie stand. kekeke... sexy boh?
Erm... bro, newbie here.
Care to enlighten me on what's NL? :confused:
Thank you.... Orh~~~Ee~~~Orh~~~ :p

KLKOOL
28-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Next TCSS will be on Sept 20th... Venue will be updated later ... Pls Register below
1. KLKOOL

Newbies are invited to attend.... pls PM ur information to one of the active seniors here... cheers

shiok1968
28-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Next TCSS will be on Sept 20th... Venue will be updated later ... Pls Register below
1. KLKOOL
2. shiok1968 (if I am still in KL)
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
5. TD0620 (If he is in KL)
6. Boinker
7. Burns888

Newbies are invited to attend.... pls PM ur information to one of the active seniors here... cheersAs long as I am in KL, please just put my nick in. Thanks TSH.:p

The rest of the names I just add in cos they also very likely to turn up except for the last name which I sincerely hope will turn up . Sort of miss him.:p

sexy rabbit
28-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by shiok1968
The rest of the names I just add in cos they also very likely to turn up except for the last name which I sincerely hope will turn up . Sort of miss him.

Aiya, As for Bro Burns, EZ lah...temp him on 3 jugs of beer lor since the EPL has started. But hor, as we understand him...he will not come to KL 1 lor...

Originally Posted by DeKuip
It's becoz NL have better body curves. They brownish skin colour has a advantage too, when light shine on it ( u know lah, must HC has spot lights mah) u can cleary see the reflextion on the curves especially when in doggie stand. kekeke... sexy boh?

Try to understand lar. Cos hv not bonk a NL yet....However, it will be on my list on my next trip to KL.....kekeke:D

chiahs38
28-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Brother Clit Licker,

Wah must go to Sigapore only can bonk kau-kau-ar.
You come to KL-lah i bring you to a place that you will give up singapore citizenship one :). hahaha

brother please sms me is got gahtering, i booked the ticket already, dun fong fei kei, else buy dvd and bong the wall :)

kimoze1
28-08-2006, 04:15 PM
1. KLKOOL
2.kimoze1 ( newbie )

Newbies are invited to attend.... pls PM ur information to one of the active seniors here... cheers

boss... what kind of info u guys need ??

shiok1968
28-08-2006, 04:20 PM
boss... what kind of info u guys need ?? Just PM your name and contacts to any of the senior bros so that they can sms you the venue and timing of the gathering.:p

chiahs38
28-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38

---> count me IN.....

DRYDUST
28-08-2006, 05:30 PM
nice meeting bro ditto & willy & fong...;)
sorry that i have to leave early...cari makan la, expecting your FRs tomorrow:D

Burns888
29-08-2006, 02:24 AM
As long as I am in KL, please just put my nick in. Thanks TSH.

The rest of the names I just add in cos they also very likely to turn up except for the last name which I sincerely hope will turn up . Sort of miss him.

Bro, I starting to be a bit afraid of u oredi !!! U miss me ah ??!!!:p

Next TCSS I sure come one ... if in Sunway or PJ lah. In KL I might get lost and end up in LOS with CBM leh !!!!:p

TD0620G
29-08-2006, 03:47 AM
I know u purposely wanna lose your way and go to LOS la kekeke

CibLover
29-08-2006, 09:31 AM
...You come to KL-lah i bring you to a place that you will give up singapore citizenship one.

......, dun fong fei kei, else buy dvd and bong the wall

Bro chiahs38,

You funny guy, lah. You know and can bring our Singaporean friend to a place where they will give up their citizenship ....BUT then, if we FFK you for the gathering; you will need to buy dvd and bonk the wall???? :confused:

Sekali, you bring our S'pore bros to buy dvds and bonk their hotel wall!! :D

Anyway, got your PM and will sms you the venue on the day itself.

Cheers.

shiok1968
29-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Next TCSS I sure come one ... if in Sunway or PJ lah. In KL I might get lost and end up in LOS with CBM leh !!!!You and your excuses lah. Can go all the way to Klang wont get lost but go into KL will get lost. Full of crap.:p

If want to go LOS, just say lah. Maybe you can consider joining us for a short trip next week.:D

Tua_Lang
29-08-2006, 11:22 AM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang

I'M OK

Tua Lang is not ready Tua Kie...............

sohai.com
29-08-2006, 01:25 PM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang

hello..... i new here & would like to join in the fun:)

shaggerific
29-08-2006, 02:46 PM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang
10. Shaggerific

mrjack
29-08-2006, 03:31 PM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang
10. Shaggerific
11. MrJack

KLKOOL
29-08-2006, 03:47 PM
wah... so much fresh blood... looks like next TCSS ... for the SC session... seniors just PCC cos the SOP is always visitors and newbies get first dib... hehehe :p

gilagila
29-08-2006, 05:25 PM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang
10. Shaggerific
11. MrJack
12. gilagila

KLKOOL
29-08-2006, 05:53 PM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip (unable to attend)
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang
10. Shaggerific
11. MrJack
12. gilagila
13.Bruce
14.MBZ
15. JTang
16. Brenwsm
17. Warmnites
18. Bluesman

leeman
29-08-2006, 07:13 PM
1. KLKOOL
3. Ciblover
4. Dekuip (unable to attend)
6. Boinker
7. Burns888
8. ChiaHS38
9. Tua_Lang
10. Shaggerific
11. MrJack
12. gilagila
13.Bruce
14.MBZ
15. JTang
16. Brenwsm
17. Warmnites
18. Bluesman
19.Leeman(Wife oversea) free as a soulLESS sprit:D

mrjack
30-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi Guys,

Really lookin forward to the gath, cant we make it sooner?? :P

I really excited to join yall, since its gonna be a very new to me, all this time jst doin it wif my galfrens..but i have one thing need to ask before the gath..do u guys mind i join the gath/outing since im a one horny Malay guy? Its not bout color but i dun wan u guys to be uncomfortable when im around..ya lor..one ham sap Malay guy joined the klik... :D

do PM me if u guys think its better if i just fly solo..hehhe...

cheers mate,
Mie

CibLover
30-08-2006, 12:54 PM
....do u guys mind i join the gath/outing since im a one horny Malay guy? Its not bout color but i dun wan u guys to be uncomfortable when im around....

Gathering is just that. A meeting of like-minded people who like to cheong. Getting to know each other and exchanging informations; albeit cautiously.

Colour, race, size and etc does not matter. No racists here and you'll be surprised that we do have somemore Malay and Indian brothers in here. ;)

So, no worries. Do PM your contacts to us and we'll inform you of the venue.

Cheers.

shiok1968
30-08-2006, 01:00 PM
do PM me if u guys think its better if i just fly solo..hehhe...
Bro.... we have all sort of guys joining us from all walks of life and from all races. The last gathering we even met up with another group of guys from another forum and they were all Malays. The only issue might be that certain HCs do discriminate against the darker skin but I guess if you were a group of Chinese guys, the HC will very likely not say a thing.:D

As for wanting to cheong earlier, maybe you can PM the seniors again with this request and fyi, they cheong all the time so maybe your wish might be granted.:p