PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

DeKuip
01-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Nice clip....

Carnaval in Rio (http://www.zoomin.tv/asx/dsp_asxplaylist.cfm?id=205924&pid=telegraaf&quality=2)

Think CBM and TSH will plan to go Rio after saw this clip. :p

TD0620G
01-03-2006, 12:01 PM
nice meeting everyone! yesterday after you all left Imperial our GTM u-turn back for another shot... so where's your FR GTM? :D

DeKuip
01-03-2006, 12:06 PM
nice meeting everyone! yesterday after you all left Imperial our GTM u-turn back for another shot... so where's your FR GTM? :D

Lei Ke Hai!!

U are the 1 who made the U Turn lah... FR suppose from u lah! Why always said some1 else did while u are ther person?

TD0620G
01-03-2006, 01:22 PM
is it? kekkeke got eye witness what... our TSH see me walking to my car already but ur direction is to Imperial

brenwsm
01-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey guys,
thanks for letting a newbie hang out with you last night. SDP was worth it. will give it another try soon. Now not time to write FR. will do so whenget home later. still at work. Wah...you guys start posting so early today.

Bruce.J
01-03-2006, 07:56 PM
guys how's yesterday trip.... update abit pls....:p

fong
01-03-2006, 11:04 PM
well miss the gather with u all again yesterdays:( is there any more gather next week? ma hai need to cheong liou my wife is staying in muar now so now i got 100% freedom liou kikiki:p

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:05 AM
is it? kekkeke got eye witness what... our TSH see me walking to my car already but ur direction is to Imperial

I parked my car infront of Imperial mah... no need to take car then how to go home??

I oso saw u walked the Sun Complex direction woh... u went in the Lorong 13 arr? A quicky for RM15 arr? :p

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey guys,
thanks for letting a newbie hang out with you last night. SDP was worth it. will give it another try soon. Now not time to write FR. will do so whenget home later. still at work. Wah...you guys start posting so early today.

Bro,

U are most welcome. :D Hope u can join us more often... oh, did u know u got a new nick since yesterday? Like bro TD the CBM IC (Itchy Cock)... urs is BC, no wonder can make gers cry!! hehehe.. :p

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:17 AM
well miss the gather with u all again yesterdays:( is there any more gather next week? ma hai need to cheong liou my wife is staying in muar now so now i got 100% freedom liou kikiki

Want me intro CBM's dogs to u arr? :p

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Yesterday bro Burns called me around 7pm said he got a lobang of a 17 years old virgin ger, he said he ate until so old never screw a virgin b4 n asked me wanna acompany him to check out bo.. i said can oso.

Pomelo, Burns and me reach there around 9pm and there are 2 gers available, 1 is 22yr old n the virgin ger as bro Burns mentioned. Ofcoz bro choosed the virgin ger and another taken by Pomelo. After i have wait for 1 hour Pomelo came out 1st and soon after bro Burns came out oso. Surprisingly bro Burns said the ger wasn't good... coz she dont know how to fuck!! Ma Hai, u dont expect a virgin ger screw like a old bird right?

For more info u can PM bro Burns abt his experience with a virgin ger... :D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Bros,

Pomelo has opened his own shop in SW Plaza... next time go gathering must support him arr! :D

DRYDUST
02-03-2006, 09:31 AM
bro, thnx for the mag., & bro shiok for the drinks... sorry hor, brought u all to those smelly joint...:D , next time u lead lor.. got some kind of farewell bonk end of the month, hope it would be nice:)

bro mightaswell, thnx for direction to the strawbery park, at least it was nearer compare to cameron, but the fruit hor, anyway cant complaint lor price wise, but its a good place for budget & to cool down especially in the hot afternoon...

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Bro DD,

Can tell me bro Shiok got unload bo yesterday? hehehe..

Sorry i din join u guys in Strawberry, after read bro Shiok's sms. :p

CibLover
02-03-2006, 09:34 AM
GTM,

U don't talk kok, lah. Yesterday said wanna go home early and went without saying goodbye to bro Taurus75 and bro Thai75. Suddenly this morning got FR. Ma hai!! I suspect the one who screwed is YOU, leh!! So, better post your FR, arh!!!

Virgin??? Bro Burns888, you sure, arh? If virgin let you screw, then you must have paid through your nose liao!! Geezzz......gullible bro, gullible... :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
y ah... u so concern bout shiok? eh..u 3 days no unload? can tahan ah...u wanna my accompany or not this afternoon:D .. OMILF bro, u think bro shiok can tahan the servis ka...

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:40 AM
GTM,

U don't talk kok, lah. Yesterday said wanna go home early and went without saying goodbye to bro Taurus75 and bro Thai75. Suddenly this morning got FR. Ma hai!! I suspect the one who screwed is YOU, leh!! So, better post your FR, arh!!!

Virgin??? Bro Burns888, you sure, arh? If virgin let you screw, then you must have paid through your nose liao!! Geezzz......gullible bro, gullible...

I said i will have diner with Puk Kai, that's include Pomelo lah! Last minute rain so heavy Puk Kai said dont wanna go liao... so me and Pomelo still went loh until bro Burns called me.

Bro Burns paid 4 times the tarma price... he said last weekend EPL matches sponsored him woh! Even EPL dont sponsor him oso nvm, coz bro Burns is like our TSH (multi millions company's top shot)... 2500B only a small amount will give to beggar. :D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 09:43 AM
y ah... u so concern bout shiok? eh..u 3 days no unload? can tahan ah...u wanna my accompany or not this afternoon:D .. OMILF bro, u think bro shiok can tahan the servis ka...

I must keep up the record per bro mah.. for the chart remember? :p

Coz yesterday afternoon when we yum cha i saw bro Shiok a bit desperate... i suspect he will screw one. hahaha...

CibLover
02-03-2006, 09:44 AM
..... bro Burns is like our TSH (multi millions company's top shot)... 2500B only a small amount will give to beggar. :D

GTM,

Have to correct you here. Bro Burns is top managment for a multi-billion company. Not just millions. Millions they earn in two minutes. :D

But still suspect the "virgin" part, lah. Let's hear it from bro Burns. Waiting for FR.

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 09:45 AM
bro, thnx for the mag., & bro shiok for the drinks... sorry hor, brought u all to those smelly joint.. , next time u lead lor.. got some kind of farewell bonk end of the month, hope it would be nice

bro mightaswell, thnx for direction to the strawbery park, at least it was nearer compare to cameron, but the fruit hor, anyway cant complaint lor price wise, but its a good place for budget & to cool down especially in the hot afternoon...Bro no problem. The first place was smelly but the second was not. As you ay okay place to cool down with a cold beer. The price was reasonable and the girls were 'unique'. Kekeke..... maybe long time never talk to MILF so find it rather fun. They definitely know how to pamper a guy.:D The next time you want to go, dun forget to sms me. Me can go there and play pool.:p

DRYDUST
02-03-2006, 09:46 AM
yalor yalor, the chart:D hahahhaa...this month 1 still havent come out hor, curious curious... KL Top 10. bro shiok only bj hor yesterday?:p

CibLover
02-03-2006, 09:48 AM
... to pamper a guy.:D The next time you want to go, dun forget to sms me. Me can go there and play pool.

I heard someone said play pool?? Hmmm....lost to you the last round. Must revenge , liao. Ehh, bro SSH, wanna hear some FR lah. Dun mention place. Just post the process...kekekeke. Not the farking process, lar...only the operating procedure there. :p

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Bro DD,

Can tell me bro Shiok got unload bo yesterday? hehehe..

Sorry i din join u guys in Strawberry, after read bro Shiok's sms. :p KNN......... why you so kapoh? Should have not sms you and let you come here and then I will pay them RM10 each to rape you.

Come to think of it, if they see you, they will very likely pay me RM100 each to rape you. Mai hai....... did not think of this yesterday, if not can open another 3 bottles of beer on your account.:D

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 09:58 AM
yalor yalor, the chart hahahhaa...this month 1 still havent come out hor, curious curious... KL Top 10. bro shiok only bj hor yesterday?:pMe never screw lah. Just play around and surprisingly the one that sat with me rather nice figure althought at least in her mid-30s. Overall the one with you more wild. You should see her when she just finish with you and was walking to the toilet. Wah..... the hair all messy and she was smiling away. Must be long time never kenna so shiok. When her friend ask her something, all she did was just laugh and keep on smiling. You dammn power lah bro.:D

DRYDUST
02-03-2006, 10:05 AM
haha... myself few days full tank alredy mah..so wild a bit lor..ehhehe..anyway she skillful 2 leh...so just jot down on your diary, for the end of the month project:D

bro cib, the pool table for fj only la....ahahhaha

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 10:23 AM
I heard someone said play pool?? Hmmm....lost to you the last round. Must revenge , liao. Ehh, bro SSH, wanna hear some FR lah. Dun mention place. Just post the process...kekekeke. Not the farking process, lar...only the operating procedure there. Since when did you lose to me. Break even lah. Your standard also very good. Find one day and let's play serious lah. Loser pay for the other - one screw at the place we went yesterday. Kekekeke.....................

Okay. Simple FR coming up.

Meet up with Bro DD and GTM at this place near Pudu to view some stocks. Spend a while to find the place bcos very carefully keep secret. Finally entered and the first thing that hit me was the smell. Not very good but just politely sit down and waited. There were only two and although both were rather young, not my type so just waited for GTM and Bro DD to decide. Both of them also decline and off we went.

GTM had to go back to office so Bro DD was asking me where to go. As you know, me where got lobang here. Anywhere also can. We were then travelling around and suddenly remembered the place Bro mightaswell mentioned. Got the address and off we went.

Reach there at about 4pm. No girls yet bcos too early. had a bottle of beer and chit chat. The girls came at about 4.30pm and when they came in, I took a look. OMG youngest should be in her mid-30s. Anyway since already there, just sat around to finish the beer. Then the okt ask us to move to the other side of the pub. Went there and discovered a few of those booths with raised up backs. Exactly like those 'lap sap' bars version. We sat down and the girls then came over. Althought of age, they were very friendly and very touchy. After a while, me move over to another booth to give Bro Dd more privacy and the rest is history. I must admit one thing - I never screw hor.:D

Sat in the booth for another half hour and then went out to the bar counter. Chit chat with my girl and waited for Bro DD. Wah..... must wait for quite long. Must be give the girl terlok terlok. No wonder when she come out, smile until eyes cannot see. Make me wonder who service who.kekeke....... Found out that this place open from 4pm to midnite. Girls can tabao for whole nite if you want - RM250. Hj - RM10 , Bj - RM50 , Full service - RM80. All expect extra tips of RM10 -RM20. Before any session,the uncle will come with some wet towels and that will cost you RM10. When you are about to leave, the girls will ask you to tip the uncle another RM10.To tip or not is based on individual.

Overall an okay place to spend your afternoon. A big bottle cost RM22 and there a charge for using the booth. I think about RM10 also. There is also a pool table, one game machine and songs if you want to sing. So after reading this FR, any takers for today.:D

TD0620G
02-03-2006, 11:18 AM
GTM,

Have to correct you here. Bro Burns is top managment for a multi-billion company. Not just millions. Millions they earn in two minutes. :D

But still suspect the "virgin" part, lah. Let's hear it from bro Burns. Waiting for FR.
now no difference already la, since bro Burns already tried so definately no more virgin :D

bro shiok knn go also never call, next time I recommend another place similar concept but younger NLs also nearby.

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 11:53 AM
now no difference already la, since bro Burns already tried so definately no more virgin :D

bro shiok knn go also never call, next time I recommend another place similar concept but younger NLs also nearby.This place you confirm will not be able to stay. All MILF and definitely not your kind.

Your other place, if want to bring me better arrange fast.By next month me have to go back to SG and by then want to bring me also cannot.:D

CibLover
02-03-2006, 12:18 PM
...Your other place, if want to bring me better arrange fast....

Err....CBM,
Wanna go dun forget me, hoh!!! But dun let GTM knows cause with him going, all the NLs will only wanna "sit" with him. Then, we will lan-lan go to PCC at the toilet. Ooppsss.....forgot, toilet occupied by GTM for sure...kekekeke. :D

fong
02-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Want me intro CBM's dogs to u arr? :p
is there anything to do with cbm dog????:D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 01:34 PM

bro shiok knn go also never call, next time I recommend another place similar concept but younger NLs also nearby.

As long i knew u ur nearby must be some where around Kajang. Later ask u lead us there and u cannot find the place again!!

Did u read the star front page today?? A lot of sotongs leh!! :p

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Err....CBM,
Wanna go dun forget me, hoh!!! But dun let GTM knows cause with him going, all the NLs will only wanna "sit" with him. Then, we will lan-lan go to PCC at the toilet. Ooppsss.....forgot, toilet occupied by GTM for sure...kekekeke. :D

Ma Hai! Really time for u to go XX, i know u long time din screw lah!! But dont call TSH go wit u... he called me this morning said he is very busy 2day but u guys stanby for tomolo nite... :D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
is there anything to do with cbm dog????:D

If u cant find any cb's for screw so u can screw his dogs lah!! Oh.. do ask CBM which dog best to screw, he has 4 dogs! :p

fong
02-03-2006, 01:40 PM
i think it time for me to post some new FR liou since so long neber post anything kikiki since my wife in in johor so was so free so decited to cheong but not at any spa or hc just book a hotel in jln alor for 2 hour n hav call my okt fren to send me some tom yam, after a while the driver send me me 4 tom yam to choose! ma hai eye blur liou coz all the gal r around 20 only all r my type dunno which 1 to choose then decited to take a gal name kitta age 20 only i chiise her coz she know how to speak in chinese n the skin calour very white too but never though tat her pussy is shaven n the pussy lips is still pinky lagi ma hai make me so steam she told me tat she still new in this line just start work two month ago so if i hav any need pls teach her some fcuk style!!!!!!!!!!!!:D lucky tat i only book for short sesion or else must end up with sitting at wheel chair todays! kikiki

name,kitta
age,20
boobs,still fresh n pinky 7/10 (not so big but very firm n i like it)
look, 7/10 ( not dark at all i think she is a thai chinese n from chengai)
bj, 6/10 (coz she still dunno how to suck well but like the shy look when she lick my cock )
fj 9/10 ( very tight with shaven pinky pussy lips, n with her shy moaning make me feel like skrewing a student when i was study)
damage rm 150
RTF will try the other young n spicy tom yum 1st:D

fong
02-03-2006, 01:44 PM
If u cant find any cb's for screw so u can screw his dogs lah!! Oh.. do ask CBM which dog best to screw, he has 4 dogs! :p

lei ke hai !!! this week will cheong kau kau 1 but i think still cannot fight with u coz u r still our KL NO1 SUPER GOLDEN COCK GTM MASTER ! N MY SIFU ALSO MAH KIKIKI:D

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Ma Hai! Really time for u to go XX, i know u long time din screw lah!! But dont call TSH go wit u... he called me this morning said he is very busy 2day but u guys stanby for tomolo nite... :DI thought tmr he going to SG? me still planning to catch a ride with him.:D

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 01:50 PM
name,kitta
age,20
boobs,still fresh n pinky 7/10 (not so big but very firm n i like it)
look, 7/10
bj, 6/10 (coz she still dunno how to suck well but like the look when shi lick it)
fj 9/10 ( very tight with shaven pinky pussy lips, n with her shy moaning make me feel like skrewing a student when i was study)
damage rm 150
RTF will try the other young n spicy tom yum 1stLike that you must have screw her at least three times in two hours. Power lah!!!:p

Read already also feel like booking. Looks like must call you later.:D

TD0620G
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM
As long i knew u ur nearby must be some where around Kajang. Later ask u lead us there and u cannot find the place again!!

Lei Ke Hai! The place is at Jln Imbi la. So what say u, anyone free for drinks this evening?

TD0620G
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM

Lei Ke Hai! The place is at Jln Imbi la. So what say u, anyone free for drinks this evening?

fong
02-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Like that you must have screw her at least three times in two hours. Power lah!!!:p

Read already also feel like booking. Looks like must call you later.:D
nolah only twice only ma hai very tired leh till now my leg still lump i think she knew how to suck with her pussy make me feel wan to bonk her some more till now still feel horny kikiki

fong
02-03-2006, 02:01 PM
well i free but still horny can i join !!!!!! kikiki :D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 02:47 PM
I thought tmr he going to SG? me still planning to catch a ride with him.:D

Chiang Mai Kong Tao changes his mind... CMTK oso tells him screw more in KL 1st. :D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 02:48 PM
well i free but still horny can i join !!!!!! kikiki :D

CBM, bro Fong means join ur dogs have orgy party... pls allow him lah! :p

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Lei Ke Hai! The place is at Jln Imbi la. So what say u, anyone free for drinks this evening?Sms me later if you are going down. Me should be free after 6pm.:D

shiok1968
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
nolah only twice only ma hai very tired leh till now my leg still lump i think she knew how to suck with her pussy make me feel wan to bonk her some more till now still feel horny kikikiWah!!! Twice for that price I also want.:D

sg_kl_boy
02-03-2006, 05:16 PM
to all BIG bro...
I'm back tmr nite...Sat nite got TCSS bor:D

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 06:59 PM
to all BIG bro...
I'm back tmr nite...Sat nite got TCSS bor:D

Bro... mostly saterday we wont go out. I dunno other bros reason but me... i sked kena road block and i oso wanna spend time with my wife... and very important: I like to watch soccer matches. :D

So monday till friday u are still here bo?

sg_kl_boy
02-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Bro... mostly saterday we wont go out. I dunno other bros reason but me... i sked kena road block and i oso wanna spend time with my wife... and very important: I like to watch soccer matches. :D

So monday till friday u are still here bo?
nola..just back on weekend....

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 08:14 AM
nola..just back on weekend....Bro, mostly weekend the bros all will attend to their personal matters. However, this weekend you can contact Bro Fong. His CO not around plus the fact that he is always horny, sure can show you a good time. PM him for his number.:cool:

master1521
03-03-2006, 10:58 AM
hi bros,

been busy the past few days... any goodies going on? very sorry i couldn't attend the last tcss...trying to be a good husband :D

my trip to hat yai was ok...mostly brought my friend to the temple where they went for floral bath and prayers getting better luck :cool:

do keep me inform of any missions ....

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 11:04 AM
hi bros,

been busy the past few days... any goodies going on? very sorry i couldn't attend the last tcss...trying to be a good husband

my trip to hat yai was ok...mostly brought my friend to the temple where they went for floral bath and prayers getting better luck :cool:

do keep me inform of any missions ....Hi bro, all waiting for your FR about your trip. Can post in this thread "Hatyai, Thailand for Sawadee Newbies". At least let us read interesting stories.:D

master1521
03-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi bro, all waiting for your FR about your trip. Can post in this thread "Hatyai, Thailand for Sawadee Newbies". At least let us read interesting stories.:D

one of my encounter is already up... hatyai, for sawadee newbies. not that good in expressing my ....:p

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 12:21 PM
one of my encounter is already up... hatyai, for sawadee newbies. not that good in expressing my ....:p

Bro,

Seems like u have oredi recovered from ur Hatyai trip... so ready for more action in KL rite? hahaha... will sms u when we have another :D outing.

master1521
03-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Bro,

Seems like u have oredi recovered from ur Hatyai trip... so ready for more action in KL rite? hahaha... will sms u when we have another :D outing.

will be waiting especially at my home ground !!! :D

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 01:03 PM
will be waiting especially at my home ground !!! :DChances will be slim for another open adventure at Klang due to the strong wind. There might be commando missions esp by GTM and burns but I believe GTM will call you. Stand by for deploying next week.:D

TD0620G
03-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Yesterday had a mini tcss with bro Shiok, Fong and KLKOOL... to check out a pub/ktv in KL since some friends went there and said it was quite ok. Upon reaching there we were met with a mummy and she said she'd introduce some leng luis to us. However, the leng luis turned out to be MILFs and boy, can see the rest of the gang wanted to finish their drinks and go to the next location straight away..kekek but one of the girls already ordered another bucket of drinks so we stayed on. Damage RM101 for the drinks (2 baskets) & RM50 each for the girls (RM25 per hour). Definately not to my expectations so it will be a 1st and last visit, can't imagine what Strawberry would be like coz bro shiok said it is 10 times worse

Bro shiok was eager to go home and keep pestering us when we wanted to go to Imperial, saying it will be a waste of time coz most of them sure CMI and also very few girls. KNN! His mouth damn smelly I must say, really only 4 girls came in and all also CMI, got one with tiger stripes somemore and same size as the primates from Planet of the Apes. KNN.. shiok.. next outing u watch out...kekeke

Bro KLKOOL fedup so sent bro Shiok home first and we headed to another location, hoping that it woudn't be cursed by Shiok otherwise we'd go and cut his cock already. Phew.. luckily this time got much better quality. Bro KLKOOL chose a prc while I didn't choose any coz still recovering from flu so probably save up for a commando mission to Danok next week. Went back and had a good night sleep after that.

master1521
03-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Chances will be slim for another open adventure at Klang due to the strong wind. There might be commando missions esp by GTM and burns but I believe GTM will call you. Stand by for deploying next week.:D

.........standing by :cool:

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Bro shiok was eager to go home and keep pestering us when we wanted to go to Imperial, saying it will be a waste of time coz most of them sure CMI and also very few girls. KNN! His mouth damn smelly I must say, really only 4 girls came in and all also CMI, got one with tiger stripes somemore and same size as the primates from Planet of the Apes. KNN.. shiok.. next outing u watch out...kekeke

Bro KLKOOL fedup so sent bro Shiok home first and we headed to another location, hoping that it woudn't be cursed by Shiok otherwise we'd go and cut his cock already. Phew.. luckily this time got much better quality. Bro KLKOOL chose a prc while I didn't choose any coz still recovering from flu so probably save up for a commando mission to Danok next week. Went back and had a good night sleep after that.KNN.... you keep telling me that you not feeling well and just recover so I was commenting on your behalf.In the end you also never bonk so cannot blame me. TSH himself admit he was horny (come to think of it, never heard of him not being horny before. Everyday also horny.:p )

KLKOOL
03-03-2006, 01:58 PM
. TSH himself admit he was horny (come to think of it, never heard of him not being horny before. Everyday also horny.:p )

Ma Hai... trying to convert defence to attack ah KNN... no so easy one... bugger...:mad:

KLKOOL
03-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Bro KLKOOL fedup so sent bro Shiok home first and we headed to another location, hoping that it woudn't be cursed by Shiok otherwise we'd go and cut his cock already. Phew.. luckily this time got much better quality. Bro KLKOOL chose a prc while I didn't choose any coz still recovering from flu so probably save up for a commando mission to Danok next week. Went back and had a good night sleep after that.

Huh... next week Danok ah... bugger... u so horny meh... lets contact bro Pearl... see if he wanna make a weekend rendezvous to the border...

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Bros...

Any plan for tonite? Anything except screw can oso. huhuhurrrr

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 03:58 PM
A KL fat bro nick start with B... our bros know who lah.. called me said yesterday nite after 'Why Not' session when he drove back home using K highway suddenly his car's tyre burst. Lucky no accident happened but he still need to change to spare tyre. Since he din screw in 'Why Not' he came up with a idea..

He called 1 of the agent mention in our Yahoo group and requested for a thai ger for ST (that's is 2 hours loh), actually he dunno how to change tyre and was thinking to let the thai ger do it for him. Soon after the okt dropped him a thai ger at the spot of his broke down car... as plan the ger changed the spare tyre for him and she only took 15 minutes to do it. Our bro used the remain 1 hour and 45 minutes screwed her inside his car loh...

Very cleaver boh? hehehe... If this bro write FR about it.. then it will be 1st FR along K highway. :p

CibLover
03-03-2006, 04:05 PM
A KL fat bro nick start with B... car's tyre burst. ..He called 1 of the agent ..actually he dunno how to change tyre .. okt dropped him a thai ger ... the ger changed the spare tyre ..remain 1 hour and 45 minutes screwed her inside his car loh...

Shorten the story as above. Wah!! Bravo, bravo...clap!! Clap!! Hats off, hats off.

That fat bro nick start with B... Ma hai!! So good ah, you!! After change tyre ask the ger to service your gear stick, clean the radiator and change engine oil, hor?? Very efficient and cost-saving!! Bravo, bravo!! :D

GTM, who is this fat bro, ah? I wanna shake his hand and maybe learn from him. He very the goot, woh!!

TD0620G
03-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Huh... next week Danok ah... bugger... u so horny meh... lets contact bro Pearl... see if he wanna make a weekend rendezvous to the border...
since got so many nice FRs posted... keen to check it out mah.. even for 1 night also can la.

Burns888
03-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Shorten the story as above. Wah!! Bravo, bravo...clap!! Clap!! Hats off, hats off.

That fat bro nick start with B... Ma hai!! So good ah, you!! After change tyre ask the ger to service your gear stick, clean the radiator and change engine oil, hor?? Very efficient and cost-saving!! Bravo, bravo!! :D

GTM, who is this fat bro, ah? I wanna shake his hand and maybe learn from him. He very the goot, woh!!

Bro ... u really believe Bro DK ah ?? He a bit sot sot one !!!:eek:

Burns888
03-03-2006, 08:22 PM

Bro .. don't believe Bro DK lah.... tem words he say, 14 words cannot believe one !!!

O.K. FR goes like this.

Ring !!! Ring !!! GTM calling me.. Hello !!!! Lei Ke hai !!! Wanna go Klang ?? XX come back liao, she also bring her 2 sisters. Come lah come lah !!
So I mah agree loh. Went to Sunway Mentari to pick up Bro DK and Pomelo and we went to Klang. Call XX and go to room. She not there only her 2 sisters. One is a bit dark, nice body and face not too bad. Look like NL. She said 22. The younger one is 17, very fair and face very sweet. Not virgin lah !!!

GTM pick the dark one ( Pau Pau I think her name was ) I picked Lili 17 year old. Bro where ur FR ?? Pomelo said he will abstain.

Went to gers room and action begin.... actually not much action lah.

SOP bath, her tits a bit on the small side. Brown nipples though. A little bit of baby fat. Her pussy !!!!! ... small turf of hair on the bottom and only a few hair on top only. I ask her if she shaved, she said no, natural. Quite amusing thinking of her pussy hair.

Went to bed and she started her job, standard only and after only 20 seconds of BJ she cap me liao. :confused:

She wanted to be on bottom, so O.K. loh, me get in position and put little Bro in, she is still tight, tried to go in further, she stopped me by using her knees, MH !!! So put her leg up over my shoulder, she kept moving away !!!! Like playing A Chi Chok only lah !!!! Sian !!!!! This goes on for at least 15 minutes, everytime I get into rhythm and want to go in further she pull away ... KNN !!!
Until the condom also dry and fall off liao.

She put another one on me and the same thing happens all over again !!!! In the end I just give up. Bro's not worth going lah. But if u want number can PM GTM, contact from him !!!!

Cleaned up and went downstairs to meet Bro DK and Pomelo. Since Pomelo didn't fark, we went to another place to check out stock. Saw one which Bro DK liked !!!!! Think he would fark her if I wasn't there. He scared I post in forum he fark 2 times !!!! Hahhaahah !!!! But I am very sure he comando again to fark her !!!! Bro DK !!!!! Where ur FR ??? :p

TD0620G
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
hahah u are right bro Burns, just now GTM said yesterday he already tried one prc and the day before, wanna try one more today to make it 3 in a row! But I said the HC too far away from me so I didn't go. Today if u horny call GTM sure he follow u :D

Burns888
03-03-2006, 08:38 PM
hahah u are right bro Burns, just now GTM said yesterday he already tried one prc and the day before, wanna try one more today to make it 3 in a row! But I said the HC too far away from me so I didn't go. Today if u horny call GTM sure he follow u :D

He already call me liao. but since he tell so many lies about me, I told him he can fark himself !!!! hahaahah !!!! Knowing GTM, He might just try !!!!:D

Burns888
03-03-2006, 08:40 PM
.. then it will be 1st FR along K highway. :p

GTM, I think u live in fantasy land lah !!!!:D

pomrakthai
03-03-2006, 09:48 PM

That fat bro nick start with B... Ma hai!! So good ah, you!! After change tyre ask the ger to service your gear stick, clean the radiator and change engine oil, hor?? Very efficient and cost-saving!! Bravo, bravo!!

Huh....GUM DOO DUCK [Cantonese: Like that also can ah?] Did he ask teh Thai puying to blow up the flat tyre too?

:p

KLKOOL
04-03-2006, 12:27 AM
GTM called me earlier... say his cousin brother wanna go to HC... but I have a dinner to attend and the location also very far... damn... anyway, weekend here, time to be good boy and stay at home. :D

DeKuip
04-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Bro ... u really believe Bro DK ah ?? He a bit sot sot one !!!:eek:

I think u was too drunk that nite... went to Q Bar finished 2 bottles of JW. After that went to Why Not finished another 2 bottles of JW. So where u can remember what was happend in K highway?

Bro .. don't believe Bro DK lah.... tem words he say, 14 words cannot believe one !!!

Last week was 11 out of 10 words cannot believe?? Why increase?

DeKuip
04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
hahah u are right bro Burns, just now GTM said yesterday he already tried one prc and the day before, wanna try one more today to make it 3 in a row! But I said the HC too far away from me so I didn't go. Today if u horny call GTM sure he follow u

err.. CBM, i'm concentrate on 1 fat bro now... allow u to take a rest. Now u start to counter attack me arr? Want u continue with u 1st? :p

Ma Hai... After received ur sms yest my 1st reaction is i'm gonna fark u upside down... but ur explaination i do accept... u are CBM mah, KL scene get bore for u is normal loh.. u everytime oso want 'San Sin'. :cool:

Enjoy ur trip.

Burns888
04-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Last week was 11 out of 10 words cannot believe?? Why increase?

GTM, ur power grows by the day I sense !!! Hmmmm!!!!1 Thats why increase loh !!!!:D

DeKuip
04-03-2006, 11:19 AM
GTM, ur power grows by the day I sense !!! Hmmmm!!!!1 Thats why increase loh !!!!:D

Later u free boh? Wanna go Mid Valley? Many leng lui's there... Hearsay got a lot of discount.. some are ready to move in... some got periode.

boinker
04-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey bros I am BACK

KLKOOL
04-03-2006, 12:35 PM
So, when is the next official TCSS???? 16th March ok for everyone...??? That izzz the main purpose of thiz thread u knowz :rolleyes:

Pearl
04-03-2006, 03:26 PM
KL Brudders!!!

Will be going to Genting with a few kakis on 11th March (sat) for an overnite stay.

If got TCSS session, will pia down from Genting to join u guys since gambling not my hobby..:D

BLUESMAN
04-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey bros I am BACK

Welcome back bro.

If say so earlier can arrange for big home coming party...hahaha.

boinker
04-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Welcome back bro.

If say so earlier can arrange for big home coming party...hahaha.

no need to throwin party lah..

I belived we have party every week. Long time no see you partying lah.
The last time is it having vit beef noodle?

BLUESMAN
04-03-2006, 08:32 PM
no need to throwin party lah..

I belived we have party every week. Long time no see you partying lah.
The last time is it having vit beef noodle?

No lah bro...not beef noodle. Last time I think was TCSS at BB then after that went to chinese restaurant round the corner.

Long time I MIA cos have been busy with music lor. Somemore these days bros get together after TC want to go pick up joint but me no stamina for that and also only drink coke or coffee so those places susah for me leh.

Hope to meet up with you again next time bro.

fong
04-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Bro, mostly weekend the bros all will attend to their personal matters. However, this weekend you can contact Bro Fong. His CO not around plus the fact that he is always horny, sure can show you a good time. PM him for his number.:cool:

ma hai y must always me leh!!:confused:

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 02:07 PM
KL Brudders!!!

Will be going to Genting with a few kakis on 11th March (sat) for an overnite stay.

If got TCSS session, will pia down from Genting to join u guys since gambling not my hobby..:D

Hahaha... Saturday quite quiet one... maybe I take a drive up and meet up wif you for TCSS

TD0620G
05-03-2006, 05:38 PM
sounds like a plan kekeke then drive up somemore to danuk kekeke

Burns888
05-03-2006, 09:37 PM

Bro ... I think u kena LOS Kong Tau liao !!!!:eek: kekeekek !!!

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 09:44 PM

Bugger... I Tuesday have many meeting lah... KNN, no need to go Danuk on Monday, Go SG on Wednesday and Thursday can ah :rolleyes:

Pearl
05-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Hahaha... Saturday quite quiet one... maybe I take a drive up and meet up wif you for TCSS

Good plan oso.. Can bring some of your charbors too...:p

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Good plan oso.. Can bring some of your charbors too...:p

Wah... u wan me to ta bao ah... bugger...I scared the dish not to your liking worr... I think we eat in Genting lorr :D

Pearl
05-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Wah... u wan me to ta bao ah... bugger...I scared the dish not to your liking worr... I think we eat in Genting lorr :D

Haha.. ok ok... eat and shit in Genting...:D

Will arrive bout 3pm Sat..

Pearl
05-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Bugger... I Tuesday have many meeting lah... KNN, no need to go Danuk on Monday, Go SG on Wednesday and Thursday can ah :rolleyes:

Can start planning your DAnuk trip on 22nd March.. BrO Prolink jio oledi..

TD0620G
06-03-2006, 01:25 AM
cannot la 22nd March we'll be in Chiangmai :D KLKOOL IC will sure choose Chiangmai over Danuk at that time coz his tirak there.

Pearl
06-03-2006, 02:06 AM
cannot la 22nd March we'll be in Chiangmai :D KLKOOL IC will sure choose Chiangmai over Danuk at that time coz his tirak there.

Ahem....

Can always get a new tyre le...:p

TD0620G
06-03-2006, 05:21 AM
kekeke a bit too early to get a new tyre.. the current one fresh from the factory only.. now during its burn-in stage :D

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 09:20 AM

hahaha... last night she call me... very sick, just came back from Hospital... very kek sim leh... ma hai...

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 09:33 AM
hahaha... last night she call me... very sick, just came back from Hospital... very kek sim leh... ma hai...

GO AND DIE LAH U!!!!! OPSS... BETTER SAY GO AND SCREW LAH U! :p

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 09:43 AM
GO AND DIE LAH U!!!!! OPSS... BETTER SAY GO AND SCREW LAH U! :p

MA HAI... U GO AND DIE LAH!!! WHEN U TELL ME UR KEK SIM STORIES, I LISTEN, WHEN I POST, U WANNA FARK ME AH :mad:

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 09:45 AM
That's y dont post loh!! kekeke... How about a thai pussy today? Think it will lower ur kek sim level...

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 09:47 AM
That's y dont post loh!! kekeke... How about a thai pussy today? Think it will lower ur kek sim level...

U can find ah... must have GFE one worr... :rolleyes:

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 09:53 AM
U can find ah... must have GFE one worr... :rolleyes:

U wanna die faster is it? U haven't recover from the current kong tao u kena and u wanna take another new kong tao arr?

Me oso long time din screw a thai pussy in KL liao... check my work schedule 1st, will call u later.

sg_kl_boy
06-03-2006, 09:58 AM
paisey all bro, last sat not free so din PM any of you...
wait 15th April I'll back again..hope can go cheoing with your that time...:D

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 10:40 AM
paisey all bro, last sat not free so din PM any of you...
wait 15th April I'll back again..hope can go cheoing with your that time...:D

Give me a buzz when u r in KL... Look forward to meeting you again soon :D

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 11:43 AM
I wish our KL CBM bro TD a happy bonking trip in Danok.... kekeke.

taurus75
06-03-2006, 11:49 AM
I wish our KL CBM bro TD a happy bonking trip in Danok.... kekeke.

wau lau..ma hai! CBM really CBM.... hats off to him!

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 04:50 PM
wau lau..ma hai! CBM really CBM.... hats off to him!

Bro.. CBM still suprize u arr? Remeber last trip in Hatyai? Suddenly who turn up in ur hotel?? kekeke

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Bros,

Tomolo TCSC in KL. Time not confirm yet... will let u guys know tomolo.

goderos
07-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Thanks bro's for the invite to the TCSS. Also for showing me around and helping me out.

DeKuip
07-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks bro's for the invite to the TCSS. Also for showing me around and helping me out.

But hor bro... u learn damn fast leh... after 1 outing u know how to go commando mission liao hahaha..

Where are u now? HCM or KL?

sg_kl_boy
07-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Give me a buzz when u r in KL... Look forward to meeting you again soon :D
wokay...:D

ukcheong
07-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Bros,

Tomolo TCSC in KL. Time not confirm yet... will let u guys know tomolo.

eh? I thot you all planning one for the 16/3?

DeKuip
07-03-2006, 02:35 PM
eh? I thot you all planning one for the 16/3?

Why on 16/3??

I almost see KLKOOL and CBM everyday... coz later today i will meet KLKOOL and others in KL so just post it here see who wanna join us loh.

MMM88
07-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Bro D....oredi apply liao...awaiting for approval ........:)

DRYDUST
07-03-2006, 05:18 PM
thanx for lunch bro, nex time ampang ytf on me:D
bro ssh,bk....i think i wil rtf the 19 yo prc...i mean i wil return to the place to fuck....havent fark leh, okt said pink nipple wor :p

DeKuip
07-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Bro D....oredi apply liao...awaiting for approval ........:)

Bro,

I have approved u laio... welcome to our Yahoo group. :D

DeKuip
07-03-2006, 05:35 PM
thanx for lunch bro, nex time ampang ytf on me
bro ssh,bk....i think i wil rtf the 19 yo prc...i mean i wil return to the place to fuck....havent fark leh, okt said pink nipple wor

I dont like YTF lah!! Can i have NL? :p

Wah... went check prc arr?? Shit... i should follow u leh after our lunch! :(

sg_kl_boy
07-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Bro,

I have approved u laio... welcome to our Yahoo group. :D
simi group? can I join :D

sg_kl_boy
07-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Why on 16/3??

I almost see KLKOOL and CBM everyday... coz later today i will meet KLKOOL and others in KL so just post it here see who wanna join us loh.
wah tiga abang adik hari hari cheong together...:D

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 07:45 AM
thanx for lunch bro, nex time ampang ytf on me
bro ssh,bk....i think i wil rtf the 19 yo prc...i mean i wil return to the place to fuck....havent fark leh, okt said pink nipple wor :pBro DD, I am sure you not serious and just joking. That 19 yrs old really farking type attitude. Remember after we step out she slam the door on us. KNN..... :mad:

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 07:48 AM
I dont like YTF lah!! Can i have NL?

Wah... went check prc arr?? Shit... i should follow u leh after our lunch! (No problem GTM. I bring you to Strawberry okay. There got NL for you. Extended offer - drinks, pool and tarma bonks on me.:D

boinker
08-03-2006, 08:10 AM
thanx for lunch bro, nex time ampang ytf on me:D
bro ssh,bk....i think i wil rtf the 19 yo prc...i mean i wil return to the place to fuck....havent fark leh, okt said pink nipple wor :p

pink nips only ah? maybe more leh like little hair type, volkswagen and like to bang hard like how she show you how she bang the door. Anyway havefun.

Sorry bro GTM was abit late lastnight cos rainning cats and dog overthere so stuck for a massage with bro shiok at Maluri.

boinker
08-03-2006, 08:15 AM
No problem GTM. I bring you to Strawberry okay. There got NL for you. Extended offer - drinks, pool and tarma bonks on me.:D

May I tag along and share GTM's damage? I might be going to Ipoh on the 10 for about 10 days.

sg_kl_boy
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
No problem GTM. I bring you to Strawberry okay. There got NL for you. Extended offer - drinks, pool and tarma bonks on me.:D
can tumpang not?

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 09:16 AM
May I tag along and share GTM's damage? I might be going to Ipoh on the 10 for about 10 days.Like that we just have to go tmr aft. Call me when you are free.:D

TD0620G
08-03-2006, 10:11 AM
shiok.. wah.. ur taste now for older women already eh? :D I intro some of my aunts to u want or not?

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 10:13 AM
shiok.. wah.. ur taste now for older women already eh? :D I intro some of my aunts to u want or not?

Aunt is too young for him.... try GRAND aunt :rolleyes:

TD0620G
08-03-2006, 10:22 AM
hahah like that shiok sure save a lot of money when we go Hadyai already, coz all the girl he wanna book only 300THB.

btw what happened yesterdays tcss, all cabut so early?

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 10:32 AM
hahah like that shiok sure save a lot of money when we go Hadyai already, coz all the girl he wanna book only 300THB.

GTM damn angry lah... bugger... no one show up, he sit alone, call people, never pick up phone... I was with him and Serembanman until about 7, left for coffee next door with my clients, came back at 730, he ciao already...

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 10:39 AM
shiok.. wah.. ur taste now for older women already eh? :D I intro some of my aunts to u want or not?Me want to intro to GTM and yourself. Want to come or not? Free drinks.:D

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 11:31 AM

I reach the place 18:30. After a while bro Fong showed up with his baby kid... after 'unku unku' his kid a while he left. 15 minutes later bro KLKOOL and serembanmen came from SR... after chit chat for 15 minutes bro KLKOOL felt horny again wanna go for 2nd round so he left said he will be back soon. TC with bro serembanmen till 19:45 he need to go back liao..

Now called CBM and he is in PJ and will come later... coz now he is having BJ by his dogs! Call bro Boinker he said he is in Cheras having massage of his live!! Ma Hai!! Think i sent them the correct time to meet and even will come late oso can tell me boh?? Then called bro KLKOOL see where he is... Twice he never anwser my calls.. think just finished his 2nd round now onder shower kua??!! Not able to anwser my call.. when he called back i was oredi on my way back to PJ.

The singaporean bro we suppose to meet sms me around 22:00, but only i have sms him 1st then only i found out he need to settle something and wont make it early. And for 2 newbies who requested me to send them sms when we will have gathering only 1 replied said only can join us abt 9pm... To the other newbie i wont send him any sms in the future.. think he cannot read english and oso never reply with anything. His nick is voodoo282... so bros.. dont waste gas on him!

From bros Burns, CibLover, Shiok and Master i know they cannot make it coz they did told me earlier. Bro CibLover called me around 22:30 said wanna join us now... hehehe... not bad YSH. Since no action ask him to go home better but he said he will go SDP 1st. Hope to read his FR later!

So ok lah... end up Puk Kai and Pomelo invited me join them in Golf Club have a drink. Aiya.. that time i almost reach home liao so told them dont want lah.

Ma Hai!! and Le Kei Hai till next gathering!

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Nowadays I noticed a lot of commando mission already in KL... farking hell...wanna protect lobang until all eat themselves ah... sigh... really buay tahan lorr...

DRYDUST
08-03-2006, 01:39 PM
bro u dont like ytf already meh same like me ah? famous ampang ytf wor, eat 1 , not fark 1....:p , luckily u didnt join us, the staircase up there was also smelly....but the stocks not bad, only the attitude, sigh...until ssh & bk op for massage only?

where massage ah? N.T.? good or not?
yalor...bang the door damn loud, thought of banging her wif the same power mah...but no chance, today new 1 came..later i go & check:D

who commando ah? not me hor? my time only few can suit mah

ukcheong
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Call bro Boinker he said he is in Cheras having massage of his live!! Ma Hai!!

Ma Hai!! and Le Kei Hai till next gathering!

Bro Boinker, where you had massage in Cheras? Sense? the one in jln Cheras or Maluri? Massage I okay wor...

hehe.. bro Dekuip must be having a real le kei hai time last nite. pity him ler

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Bro Boinker, where you had massage in Cheras? Sense? the one in jln Cheras or Maluri? Massage I okay wor...

hehe.. bro Dekuip must be having a real le kei hai time last nite. pity him lerInfomation posted under KL after Dusk thread. The place is at Maluri.Nice for just massage and relaxation. No hanky panky.Even batin, the ML sit all the way in front of you. Unless you have very long hands, if not confirm can touch anything.:p

To GTM paiseh. Had to meet up with my colleague after the massage. Anyway heard from BRO Boinker that you leaving so did not call you. The offer is still on. Drinks and freebies at Strawberry. My treat.:D

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Nowadays I noticed a lot of commando mission already in KL... farking hell...wanna protect lobang until all eat themselves ah... sigh... really buay tahan lorr...

I got nothing to share arr!! I only have pinas to share but that 1 u want anot?

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 03:19 PM
bro u dont like ytf already meh same like me ah? famous ampang ytf wor, eat 1 , not fark 1...., luckily u didnt join us, the staircase up there was also smelly....but the stocks not bad, only the attitude, sigh...until ssh & bk op for massage only?

yalor...bang the door damn loud, thought of banging her wif the same power mah...but no chance, today new 1 came..later i go & check

who commando ah? not me hor? my time only few can suit mah

Feel like screw chinese gers no shiok... like CBM said oso get bore a bit. I must do what i use to liek most mah... NL and Tom Yam. yummie. :D

Btw, i must say u are the king of Day Time Commando Mission. :p

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 03:20 PM
hehe.. bro Dekuip must be having a real le kei hai time last nite. pity him ler

No lah... after i left i went to eat Nasi Lemak alone. Must say not bad woh the NL. :p

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 03:24 PM
To GTM paiseh. Had to meet up with my colleague after the massage. Anyway heard from BRO Boinker that you leaving so did not call you. The offer is still on. Drinks and freebies at Strawberry. My treat.

It's ok... unless u told me u wont come.. others never say anything or oso never say will come very late!!!

Ya loh... bro Boinker told me will come around 7pm, so i dont want him come for nothing so around 8pm i decide to called him loh, a call save him time and petrol. :D

Strawberry when?? Can oso... i wont do anything.

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 03:54 PM
It's ok... unless u told me u wont come.. others never say anything or oso never say will come very late!!!

Ya loh... bro Boinker told me will come around 7pm, so i dont want him come for nothing so around 8pm i decide to called him loh, a call save him time and petrol.

Strawberry when?? Can oso... i wont do anything.Anytime also can but I cant promise you that i will not do anything for you and to you.:p

Just joking lah.... Seriously the NL there all CMI. Confirm not your kind of standard and I know what is your standard. The place is only good for cold beer at 4pm and cheap thrills. Might be going with Bro Boinker tmr aft bcos he has not been and want to take a look. Will sms you and let you decide.:D

sexy rabbit
08-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Wapian, so many activities. Now koe why I miss KL. btw, will not be coming on 21st Mar as did not get the job. But will be in KL soon.

master1521
08-03-2006, 05:29 PM
any activities today? i bored ;)

DRYDUST
08-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Feel like screw chinese gers no shiok... like CBM said oso get bore a bit. I must do what i use to liek most mah... NL and Tom Yam. yummie. :D

Btw, i must say u are the king of Day Time Commando Mission. :p

oic..but how often u screw prc compare to cbm... oklah i group & compile all the nl & ty list i can get then i past to u on nex meetin hor...this takes time & $ leh...

Bruce.J
09-03-2006, 12:28 AM
so sorry bros cant join u guys for TCSS yesterday coz i normally work till 8pm.
Thanks Bro Dekuip for informing me regard TCSS. Hope can join u guys next time ::D

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 10:05 AM
The 1 in our group screwed the most till now, sms me said today his cock very itchy woh... this becoz a agent told him got new stocks available.

hm... guess later where u guys will be? ;)

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 10:07 AM
oic..but how often u screw prc compare to cbm... oklah i group & compile all the nl & ty list i can get then i past to u on nex meetin hor...this takes time & $ leh...

Thanks bro DD... :D

I never screw PRC lah... i just followed him see look till oso got bored.

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 10:30 AM
The 1 in our group screwed the most till now, sms me said today his cock very itchy woh... this becoz a agent told him got new stocks available.

hm... guess later where u guys will be?

Huh... u dun want to check out new popiah meh :rolleyes: U dun want then I commando mission lorr... But this invite open to Realm brudders only lorr... Very precious lobang :p

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Huh... u dun want to check out new popiah meh :rolleyes: U dun want then I commando mission lorr... But this invite open to Realm brudders only lorr... Very precious lobang

Long time no eat tom yam lah... nasi lemak oso can. :D

CBM go i go... if bore got at least some to tease mah. kekeke.

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Long time no eat tom yam lah... nasi lemak oso can. :D

CBM go i go... if bore got at least some to tease mah. kekeke.

Like that dangerous for me worr....If CBM dun go, then I go alone ah??? After kena rape inside leh... If you go wif me, still kena rape, but recorded on video...:p

sexy rabbit
09-03-2006, 11:20 AM
TSH, wah smart move. like tat sure won't kena rape. kekeke:D

boinker
09-03-2006, 11:44 AM

Yupp NT ok lah soso.. went there cos want to use de sauna.

this round at maluri . u ok ah? then find a day lah.

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 12:00 PM

this round at maluri . u ok ah? then find a day lah.Bro today dun know if free or not later bcos got a meeting at 3pm. Will call you later to confirm with you.:)

boinker
09-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Bro today dun know if free or not later bcos got a meeting at 3pm. Will call you later to confirm with you.:)

roger that. dont worry if today canot next time lah. take your time.

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
roger that. dont worry if today canot next time lah. take your time.If I dun call you by 5pm, that means today off. Btw have a enjoyable trip to Ipoh and dun forget to post the FRs when you are back.:D

ukcheong
09-03-2006, 12:44 PM

this round at maluri . u ok ah? then find a day lah.

hmm.. today? maybe 7pm? I can't be 100% sure but did thot of going to have my muscles relaxed. shiok has my num so can comm with him via sms. i can pm u my number later.

The one along Jln Cheras wor, not the one in Maluri. If u wan, I can call and book some gers for you coz they always full one... I kena "FULL" a few times so now always book first before I go.

One time I call at 8pm they said gers only free at 11pm! knn....

dunno whether bro Dekuip wanna join. NL here but all cannot touch one hahaha.... but sorry, I said too fast. ITS BRO DEKUIP LAR!!

Maybe the NL in Sense will SWARM ALL OVER HIM!! Just for info, the toilet there really BIG, you can lie flat on the floor also :p

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 02:08 PM
The one along Jln Cheras wor, not the one in Maluri. If u wan, I can call and book some gers for you coz they always full one... I kena "FULL" a few times so now always book first before I go.

U earn a lot of commision hor! Or just being a okt for fun? :p

ukcheong
09-03-2006, 02:14 PM
U earn a lot of commision hor! Or just being a okt for fun?

ma hai.. talk so much. I offer to help, kena chae :p

I know they always full mar so just informing bros dun go up buta buta unless afternoon then maybe not so bad. Evening time, almost all the gers busy (except the not-so-good one lor).

You come or not tonite? you come, I make sure they give you the FATTEST NL there :eek:

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 02:55 PM
You come or not tonite? you come, I make sure they give you the FATTEST NL there :eek:

Bro... me waiting for TSH confirmation, he will only confirm when his cock becomes too itchy... tonite we got a place to go. So call 'wholeseller', check new stocks. :D

Oh, i dont like massage 1.

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 03:03 PM
You come or not tonite? you come, I make sure they give you the FATTEST NL there :eek:Please make it two FATTEST NL there so that our Bro DeKuip aka GTM can have a tarma session. Dun worry about the cost. I am sure alot of bros here willing to share the cost.:D

If no one willing, just let me know. After all, I still owe him a treat. Kekeke.......

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Bro... me waiting for TSH confirmation, he will only confirm when his cock becomes too itchy... tonite we got a place to go. So call 'wholeseller', check new stocks. :D Dun forget to sms or call me. I should be free in the evening.:D

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Please make it two FATTEST NL there so that our Bro DeKuip aka GTM can have a tarma session. Dun worry about the cost. I am sure alot of bros here willing to share the cost.:D

Aiyo.... u forgotten liao arr? They pay me instead lah!! But dont worry... if they are willing to pay i will ask them rape CBM. I will use the $$ buy beer and watch CBM kena rape show... nice boh? :p

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Dun forget to sms or call me. I should be free in the evening.:D

No need to call u lah... no auntie one there... only SYT... not ngam for u

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 03:14 PM
No need to call u lah... no auntie one there... only SYT... not ngam for uJust bcos last few days no meet up with you, must like this chak me.:( Since when I go for auntie?:cool:

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Just bcos last few days no meet up with you, must like this chak me. Since when I go for auntie?:cool:

Not aunties lah... strawberry only. :p

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Not aunties lah... strawberry only. :pHehehe....... strawberries for my bros to try. The most not sweet next time intro papayas for you guys to try.:D

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Just bcos last few days no meet up with you, must like this chak me.:( Since when I go for auntie?

U know I know lorr... no need to be shy one... :rolleyes:

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 03:40 PM
U know I know lorr... no need to be shy one... :rolleyes:shhh.... you know I know lah.:rolleyes:

ukcheong
09-03-2006, 03:48 PM
shhh.... you know I know lah.:rolleyes:

sshh... NOW WE ALL ALSO KNOW

ukcheong
09-03-2006, 03:56 PM
shhh.... you know I know lah.:rolleyes:

sssh NOW WE ALL ALSO KNOW MAR

jabradick
09-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm a new babe here. I wanna ask if any bros tried any places in plaza damas/sri hartamas? I tried to do the hw but seems not much info...thx ya

DeKuip
10-03-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm a new babe here. I wanna ask if any bros tried any places in plaza damas/sri hartamas? I tried to do the hw but seems not much info...thx ya

U are a babe arr? :D

May i know what is hw?

shiok1968
10-03-2006, 09:03 AM
U are a babe arr? :D

May i know what is hw? Maybe he/she wants to do a Hand Wash for you.:p

DRYDUST
10-03-2006, 10:03 AM
most probably will attack PJ this afternoon...dont say commando hor...just sms me lor if available;)
bro, your fever sure gone right?

shiok1968
10-03-2006, 10:05 AM
most probably will attack PJ this afternoon...dont say commando hor...just sms me lor if available;)
bro, your fever sure gone hor?Ahhhh......... go and eat strawberries again. Count me out bcos going back to SG later in the evening. Dun want to rush. Next week we can look out for more exciting places to go in the aft.:D

KLKOOL
10-03-2006, 10:10 AM

Gone... but got meeting in KL at 2 leh... how??

KLKOOL
10-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Dear Newby, no places in Sri Hartamas / Plaza Damas... so high class, if got HC, entrance will be something like RM 300 leh...:p In this case, not that u r lazy and dun want to do HW, u r lazy and dun want to travel to KL... :cool:

DeKuip
10-03-2006, 10:17 AM

Today friday woh... the gers no need to pray meh?? Got gers anot? :p

KLKOOL
10-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Today friday woh... the gers no need to pray meh?? Got gers anot? :p

U in Malaysia how many years liao... u got see gers go to mosque ah...?? :confused:

DeKuip
10-03-2006, 10:21 AM
U in Malaysia how many years liao... u got see gers go to mosque ah...?? :confused:

Been here 2 months only.

Pray in toilet cannot arr? :p I mean surau cannot arr?

KLKOOL
10-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Been here 2 months only.

Can... pray to your golden cock lorr :rolleyes: ... oopz... blasphemy here.. sorry

ukcheong
10-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Been here 2 months only.

Bro, one very popular interview question from Microsoft modified just for you...

Do you know how many toilets there are in Malaysia??

:rolleyes:

DeKuip
10-03-2006, 02:53 PM
i dunno woh... why?

DeKuip
10-03-2006, 04:51 PM
CBM got itchy cock so i called a few okt see what kind of stocks are available... i found out they have ang moh gers and oso have korean gers.

But he said: becoz u are my fren i honestly teel u the korean gers service is damn loudsy.. better dont take.

Aiya... like that better go happy hours with TSH later. Who wanna join can call me.

DRYDUST
10-03-2006, 05:29 PM
i go pj u come kl:rolleyes: sigh. nothin much leh.. just went traditional mp at ss2, not bad the nl, i mean the bandung, also hav prc & manila... mine 1 got those artist look wor, but small size... maybe tarpau her end of the month...ekekekkk, bro u want boh? i can wait mah...they dont pray la...
ssh..practice a safe journey home:D

DeKuip
11-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Bros,

Next time we go pun B pls dont park ur car within the same street, better park it around the corner by the kopitiam.

CBM's car yest kena headlight damaged... think the fucking owners of the shops dont like ppls park cars infront of the shops kua...

Something really Malaysia Boleh again.... in the years i been here i heard it many times abt this kind of accident liao.

Btw, it was nice to met a newbie yest. Bro Bruce_J, hope u can join us more in the future.

DeKuip
11-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Today the sun rise from the west leh... coz yest CBM, TSH, YSH, bruce_J and me went to a HC the only person din screw is TSH! :eek:

oh... newbie not counted coz he din screw oso.

TD0620G
11-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Bros,

Next time we go pun B pls dont park ur car within the same street, better park it around the corner by the kopitiam.

CBM's car yest kena headlight damaged... think the fucking owners of the shops dont like ppls park cars infront of the shops kua...

Something really Malaysia Boleh again.... in the years i been here i heard it many times abt this kind of accident liao.

Btw, it was nice to met a newbie yest. Bro Bruce_J, hope u can join us more in the future.
next time I hope someone throws a big rock and break the shop glass, fuckers! :mad: Hope his wife gets fucked by a bangla and his daughter gets raped by a dog.

KLKOOL
11-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Today the sun rise from the west leh... coz yest CBM, TSH, YSH, bruce_J and me went to a HC the only person din screw is TSH! :eek:

oh... newbie not counted coz he din screw oso.

Screw u shout loud loud... dun screw also u shout loud loud... Ma Hai... :mad:

KLKOOL
11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
next time I hope someone throws a big rock and break the shop glass, fuckers! :mad: Hope his wife gets fucked by a bangla and his daughter gets raped by a dog.

Dun lah curse ppl with no proof... could be some drunkards.. could be the jockeys... could be many other ppl mah... maybe some ger tot its GTM's car, break the light cos he never screw her lorr :p

TD0620G
11-03-2006, 12:35 PM
curse was meant for the person not the shop, so whoever it is I hope his dick is struck by lightning one day!

DeKuip
11-03-2006, 12:41 PM

U no screw not strange meh?

Dun lah curse ppl with no proof... could be some drunkards.. could be the jockeys... could be many other ppl mah... maybe some ger tot its GTM's car, break the light cos he never screw her lorr :p

Le Kei Hai... i when got qualify drive BMW arr?? I think the ger mistaken with ur car lah coz yest u din screw her!

DeKuip
11-03-2006, 12:43 PM

curse was meant for the person not the shop, so whoever it is I hope his dick is struck by lightning one day!

I knew CBM can screw very keng 1... but this screw is beyond my expectation loh! :p

CBM is back too.

DeKuip
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Ma Hai TSH!!! Why u are still in office arr? I tot u will reach my place at 1pm??!!

Me damn hungry leh!

TD0620G
11-03-2006, 08:01 PM
I knew CBM can screw very keng 1... but this screw is beyond my expectation loh! :p

CBM is back too.
wasting money what, with the repairs I could have easily ordered 2 Vietnamese popiahs, one sweet and another one with chili!

KL_boy
11-03-2006, 10:56 PM
TD..What happened to ur car?
Where u parked?

TD0620G
11-03-2006, 11:09 PM
some vandal smashed my headlight la, suspected it might be the car jockeys that were nearby The Ship, Damansara Utama.

Burns888
12-03-2006, 01:18 AM
some vandal smashed my headlight la, suspected it might be the car jockeys that were nearby The Ship, Damansara Utama.

Sorry to hear that Bro !!!!

Burns888
12-03-2006, 01:21 AM

Bro, what do u expect ... typical GTM mah. What to do ??!!!:p

KL_boy
12-03-2006, 07:28 AM

Smashed? Really KNN one some ppl..:eek:
Anyway, changing the headlight will cost ye..So have to bang less two gals..:D

Bruce.J
12-03-2006, 10:49 AM
KNN..what wrong with the ppl there.... that's a public parking area!!
Bro CBM sorry to hear that..

Bro Dekuip thanks ... sure hope can join u more..

At last i met the legendary TSH , YSH (YEE SHI HENG) , CBM and the NASI LEMAK KING :P Thanks for bring me around.

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Bro Dekuip thanks ... sure hope can join u more..

At last i met the legendary TSH , YSH (YEE SHI HENG) , CBM and the NASI LEMAK KING :P Thanks for bring me around.

No need to thanks me... i oso need CBM amd TSH bring me around. :D

CibLover
13-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Wheew...so, lots have happened, huh?
CBM headlights got smashed, GTM still only farks NL and gets farked by other bros...kekekeke.

Bro Bruce_J, nice to have met up with you. Why nowadays all the members getting younger and more leng chai one, huh? Or is it we're getting way much older? ...kekekeke. :D

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Wheew...so, lots have happened, huh?
CBM headlights got smashed, GTM still only farks NL and gets farked by other bros...kekekeke.

Bro Bruce_J, nice to have met up with you. Why nowadays all the members getting younger and more leng chai one, huh? Or is it we're getting way much older? ...kekekeke. :D

Hahaha... U R BACK leh!!!!

CibLover
13-03-2006, 11:16 AM
TSH, no need to post so big, lah!! Yup, back and just starting to read back and follow up. Nothing much except the same old story. Still have to go and fark our GTM!!...kekeke.

DRYDUST
13-03-2006, 11:21 AM
FR from SS: 1 chi pek from lion city : Star, my friend said sure rtf

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Yee See Heng, remember to pass us the phone no. of your female promoters :D kekeke how much for ST and LT?

CibLover
13-03-2006, 12:22 PM
CBM,

KNN....don't always wear shorts or bermudas go out, lah!! See, that day cannot get in and visit me, liao. TSH and GTM didn't fark you, meh?? :D

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 12:57 PM
CBM,

KNN....don't always wear shorts or bermudas go out, lah!! See, that day cannot get in and visit me, liao. TSH and GTM didn't fark you, meh?? :D

as usual... i never fark 1. :D

CibLover
13-03-2006, 03:01 PM
GTM,
I believe you!! You never fark 1. That nite, the NL fark you. Actually rape is a more correct word to describe your rendezvous the other night. Hmmm....no wonder you were crying after coming down. Geezz...shall we make a report?? She left any marks on your body or not?? You keep any of her sanitary pad arh?? Can use to trace her DNA 1. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Yee See Heng, remember to pass us the phone no. of your female promoters :D kekeke how much for ST and LT?

U too much sperm in your head liao lah... PC Fair coming soon mah... try ur luck there lorr :rolleyes:

master1521
13-03-2006, 03:49 PM
when is the next tcss session ? :)

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 04:36 PM
when is the next tcss session ? :)

Since you ask... the next TCSS shall be 23rd of March, Thursday... Venue TBC ... as usual... by SMS... last minute... Pls register below... I shall pre-register all KL Realm Broz...

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
4. SSH ? Dunno if u r in SG or KL... pls confirm
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman

Pls register ur selfves...

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 04:49 PM
U too much sperm in your head liao lah... PC Fair coming soon mah... try ur luck there lorr :rolleyes:
u also what... then who's the prc chick u talking with? ;) Go across the road also must fetch her in your car.. wah.. her knight in shining armor kekeke

KL king
13-03-2006, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=KLKOOL]Since you ask... the next TCSS shall be 23rd of March, Thursday... Venue TBC ...

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING

master1521
13-03-2006, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=KLKOOL]Since you ask... the next TCSS shall be 23rd of March, Thursday... Venue TBC ...

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. master1521

if possible in PJ or Sunway area better !

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Bro KL_King... what happen to you liao... tonite free to Yum Cha? If Yes, I SMS u ... at Sunway leh..

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 04:58 PM
u also what... then who's the prc chick u talking with? ;) Go across the road also must fetch her in your car.. wah.. her knight in shining armor kekeke

PRC not just for screwing... u would know that if sex was not on your mind all the time lorr :rolleyes: ... she helping me to deploy projects into China...

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 06:03 PM
PRC not just for screwing... u would know that if sex was not on your mind all the time lorr :rolleyes: ... she helping me to deploy projects into China...
not just for screwing that means screwing also included la... plus extra hahaha a bit dangerous ler mix pleasure with work hopefully won't get too mixed up

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 06:05 PM

After she has help u u will deploy ur lan ciau into her chee bye loh! kekeke..

Bro, YSH and u must admit when talk with her that day with me got more fun right? :p

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=KL king]

if possible in PJ or Sunway area better !
if Sunway might as well go Butterfly la :D but our TSH don't like Butterfly coz got wife there keke

CibLover
13-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Tonite mini TCSS around PJ/ Damansara area. Any bros interested, kindly PM us your contacts. TSH, SSH, GTM and CBM will be there. Burns888 will also make an appearance...kekekeke. :p

KL_Sotong, see u tonite, right?? Powerguy? KLKing?? Any others?

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Tonite mini TCSS around PJ/ Damansara area. Any bros interested, kindly PM us your contacts. TSH, SSH, GTM and CBM will be there. Burns888 will also make an appearance...kekekeke. :p

After u went for massage u have a lot of energies hor? :rolleyes: Like that later u sure will screw loh!

CibLover
13-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Ma Hai!! When did I go for massage?? Who told u? KNN...I also don't know that I went for massage. Have been busy whole week....where got time for massage?

krasydick
13-03-2006, 06:31 PM
dEAR bROS,

Me from SG forum. Will be in KL on 19 March and looking for some bros to cheong with. but your next gathering only 23 March.... :(

as i dont have alot of time this time round to explore, hope some kind bros here can point me in the right direction on where to start looking in and about KL (massage or ons also can). will post FR if i'm successful.

p.s. staying in mid-valley. any happennings ard there? heard abt cititel... good?

thanks bros!

KD :D

ukcheong
13-03-2006, 09:15 PM
dEAR bROS,

Me from SG forum. Will be in KL on 19 March and looking for some bros to cheong with. but your next gathering only 23 March....

as i dont have alot of time this time round to explore, hope some kind bros here can point me in the right direction on where to start looking in and about KL (massage or ons also can). will post FR if i'm successful.

p.s. staying in mid-valley. any happennings ard there? heard abt cititel... good?

thanks bros!

KD

hahaha.... worry KL Bros no time to cheong with you ar? The gathering is only for TCSS and basically to meet "newbies".

since you already openly asked whether anyone will cheong... the KL Farkers will be camping outside your hotel room lar!! Each one take you out one time also you beh tahan liao. These jokers here cheong almost 24-hours round the clock one..

So the least you need to worry is whether someone got time to cheong with you.... perhaps you should consider how many times you wanna cheong and then tell these bros your "budgeted limit".

Check the "Cititel Midvalley" thread... after reading the whole thread, I guarantee you won't want to stay anywhere else when in KL.. oh except for SS but dun worry, Dekuip will take u there.

klang_kia
13-03-2006, 10:47 PM

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING

Im in for this... :)

MrDevil
14-03-2006, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=klang_kia]

the next TCSS shall be 23rd of March, Thursday... Venue TBC ...

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. klang_kia
14. MrDevil
15. Thaiprince

Added 2 names to the list, Pls advise time and venue. We also like to sponsor 10 Magix to bros who going for Live Firing on that night, I am sure there are some wild fun to follow later the night. See you guys then soon.

KL_boy
14-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Tonite mini TCSS around PJ/ Damansara area. Any bros interested, kindly PM us your contacts. TSH, SSH, GTM and CBM will be there. Burns888 will also make an appearance...kekekeke.

Hahahah..Just got back, after u guys left, I stayed for about another hour. KNN..Had to entertained those PRCs. They should pay me lar..:D

ANyway...It was a dull meeting intially, coz we all waiting for TD :p .
The lady in white was not designed to be doggy banged. And btw..SHe is someone's wife too..And all along we thought she was a FL..hahahah.

ANyway..The second batch of gals were ok lar..Gal next door type. Had a good time..Thanks bro TD..Hahahha

brenwsm
14-03-2006, 02:36 AM
Bro KL KOOL,
how was the TCSS at d'sara just now? sorry i couldn't join. had some work till late. mebbe next time then.

master1521
14-03-2006, 03:57 AM
Hahahah..Just got back, after u guys left, I stayed for about another hour. KNN..Had to entertained those PRCs. They should pay me lar..:D

ANyway..The second batch of gals were ok lar..Gal next door type. Had a good time..Thanks bro TD..Hahahha

end of the day kelvin, cbm and me got to pay 100 each for the girls !!! plus makan some more.... didn't get the $$$ worth.. never do this again :mad:

TD0620G
14-03-2006, 04:38 AM
I wonder how things with hamsupchai turned out? :D

I also think it's not worth it la coz can cover my bus ticket to and fro Danuk already.

KL_boy
14-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Bros..THere were 5 gals there..How much u guys paid?

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Added 2 names to the list, Pls advise time and venue. We also like to sponsor 10 Magix to bros who going for Live Firing on that night, I am sure there are some wild fun to follow later the night. See you guys then soon.

Bro... ur attend is a honour for us. Count me out of Magix coz i still have few left... hahaha. But i really appreciate for ur kindness and i oso wanna thank you in advance for KL bros. :D

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Nowadays i really cant understand CBM's action... No doub bro TSH, YSH and Shiok know what i am talking about.

Ma Hai CBM aka TD lei ke hai farker.... wake up lah!! Waste time and money somemore.

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 08:56 AM

The lady in white was not designed to be doggy banged. And btw..SHe is someone's wife too..And all along we thought she was a FL..hahahah.

Are u laughing at me?? U saw when i asked that Hao Poh who the ger in white dress is... she anwsered: somebody wife lah! kekeke...

Btw... she is not my taste.

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:01 AM
not just for screwing that means screwing also included la... plus extra hahaha a bit dangerous ler mix pleasure with work hopefully won't get too mixed up

Dun mix one lah... u damn blur... better unclog ur pipes more often... already got signs of oxygen depravation...:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:02 AM
After she has help u u will deploy ur lan ciau into her chee bye loh! kekeke..

Bro, YSH and u must admit when talk with her that day with me got more fun right? :p

LEI KE HAI :mad: Ma Hai... next time I talk to ppl, must make sure u all not around... sianzzz..

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=master1521]
if Sunway might as well go Butterfly la :D but our TSH don't like Butterfly coz got wife there keke
Not that... I dun really enjoy KTV cos I am no Toilet man...:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:06 AM
hahaha.... worry KL Bros no time to cheong with you ar? The gathering is only for TCSS and basically to meet "newbies".
blah...blah... blah...
Check the "Cititel Midvalley" thread... after reading the whole thread, I guarantee you won't want to stay anywhere else when in KL.. oh except for SS but dun worry, Dekuip will take u there.

Wah... bro... U talk a lot hor :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:08 AM

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. klang_kia
14. MrDevil
15. Thaiprince
16. Master1521

Wah... this is gonna be some turn out... anyone else???

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 09:08 AM
LEI KE HAI :mad: Ma Hai... next time I talk to ppl, must make sure u all not around... sianzzz..

Without us around arr? Like that u will deploy ur lan ciau even faster into her chee bye loh! :p kekekeke...

shiok1968
14-03-2006, 09:10 AM

1. GTM aka Dekuip
2. CBM aka TD
3. YSH aka CibLover
4. shiok1968
5. KLKOOL
6. Warmnites
7. BigDrill
8. Powerguy
9. Burns
10. Sotong
11. Bluesman
12. KLKING
13. klang_kia
14. MrDevil
15. Thaiprince
16. Master1521

Wah... this is gonna be some turn out... anyone else???Count me in. So big gathering confirm must go.:D

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Hahahah..Just got back, after u guys left, I stayed for about another hour. KNN..Had to entertained those PRCs. They should pay me lar..:

Ma hai... ppl also got ah ma sang one...

What to do... got IC syndrome mah :rolleyes:

Can get worse meh ??? Anyway, their company actually I think ok 0ne lah, any other day I would actually entertain, but yesterday damn malas coz of work...

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Bro KL KOOL,
how was the TCSS at d'sara just now? sorry i couldn't join. had some work till late. mebbe next time then.
No worries bro... are u coming for the TCSS on 23 March... check this thread, the notice has been posted... U now got fren... Master1521... both of u belong to Ta Lanchiao category, meaning, u can only fark once we finish...:D

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:16 AM
end of the day kelvin, cbm and me got to pay 100 each for the girls !!! plus makan some more.... didn't get the $$$ worth.. never do this again :mad:

Not that bad mah... quite fun... if ChanChwee , Serembanman, Whitehawk around, I think the onzz liao :D If must pay, u should have told me lorr... I die die also take one, to lessen your burden... peace bro..

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I wonder how things with hamsupchai turned out? :D

I also think it's not worth it la coz can cover my bus ticket to and fro Danuk already.

Then u can still go mah :rolleyes: Last night all your light intact hehehehe

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:18 AM
Ma Hai... cannot count ah... dunno how to read ah... 5 girls... 100 each means...??? Sotong really sotong leh...

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Are u laughing at me?? U saw when i asked that Hao Poh who the ger in white dress is... she anwsered: somebody wife lah! kekeke...

Btw... she is not my taste.

But she is my taste mah :D Now this is my WILF category kekekeke

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Bro... ur attend is a honour for us. Count me out of Magix coz i still have few left... hahaha. But i really appreciate for ur kindness and i oso wanna thank you in advance for KL bros. :D

Bro Devil, Teh tarik also enuf liao... Magix... die die also have to shoot lorr... hehehehe... Dekuip still got Magix cos normally, it iz the girl who have to up her game... hahaha... peace bro Devil... look forward to meeting you

TD0620G
14-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Those who put your names on the list if there are any unforseen circumstance that you can't come or delay pls. pm or sms one of our bros, we don't want to end up waiting 2-3 hours for your attendance like before. Hope you all can show some form of curtesy for those bros who come early.

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 11:59 AM
And cannot go commando mission the same afternoon... this msg is especially for TSH, YSH and Shiok!!!!

master1521
14-03-2006, 12:09 PM

initially was told 50 each, but they later said from 10 - 3++ about 6 hours must give 150... ma hai. the two girls that arrive later i don't know! the earlier 3 finally settle for 100 each

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 12:11 PM
initially was told 50 each, but they later said from 10 - 3++ about 6 hours must give 150... ma hai. the two girls that arrive later i don't know! the earlier 3 finally settle for 100 each

Bro, unless u want to be sot sot tei oso if not pls beware of CBM coz nowadays he is a bit Gila!

I think he kena sperm attack his brain again!