PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

KL king
18-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Ok, one vote for Skyriver, any other votes ? Of course, Skyriver all PRC only, any other votes. JB bros also can vote one, this one joint gathering mah

Ok bro, I vote to Skyriver:D :D

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Wow really can see all bros having a great time. Too bad I cant leave from work last night.
To bro KLK I am really sorry to call you at that time.
Did not know you were working on the WL at the time too busy to pick my call and let the WL answer it. I was shocked and ask myself did I call the wrong number. sorry again bro.
to the other bro more FR please. :D

Bro, its ok one, what are brudders for. Eh bro, u call ah yesterday. I dun know woh..... kekekeke...

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Arggh, fuck, FR was deleted by accident by computer crash KNN. Anyway, I would highly recommend mun mun. I would rate her an overall 8 - 8.5 /10

No mood to write FR already. Fuck man.

All I can say is, RTF? Definitely. :)

DRYDUST
18-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Feel So Lonly Tonite At Office Coz Cannot Joint U All Tonite Feel Like Wanna Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont die 1st bro, v havent taste your delicacies :p

BLUESMAN
18-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Good turn out last night. Met up with all good bros and new ones as well like Happy Kiwi, CIB_Lover, Selim and some that I have difficulty remember (my apology - old age thingy)

Had a nice time chatting with all until it was time to make a move for some fun over at CC.

My FR of Candy :

Looks - 7 / 10
Age - 23 (seems like this the favourite age of gals there similar to the gals had by Bro KL King and Bro PowerGuy)
Body - very fair and smooth
Boobs - Nice & big enough (nipples not dark)
Catbath - Very hard working. From my head to toes front and back. Does toes sucking as well as feet licking.
A/R - Good. Doggy and lifted my legs up high when I was on my back.
BBBJ - Nice suction.
FJ - Satisfactory.
Attitute - Friendly with good communication skills.
Massage - Not one of the best but she tried but can consider good enough done by a package deal.
Overall - Satisfactory.
RTF - probably cos she tries hard to please and is accomodating. Not a "RUSH JOB".
Damage - RM238.00

Last but not least - my appreciation to Bro KL Boy for making the necessary arrangement with CC to ensure a good time for all.

klang_kia
18-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks for those bros who joined the gathering last nite..... 1st time seeing so many ppl cheonging HC, TCSS around in a mamak and also quality time in the Butterfly......

Special thanks reserved to Bro HAPPYKIWI for his generousity of sponsoring us ciggeretes..... :D

A special pat on the back for my bro KLKOOL and DeKuip for organising the gathering......thanks again...such a wonderful time....

Went back after Butterfly and didnt take sleep and went to work this morning... felt heavy on the head and the butterfly girl sms-ing whole day.... wats da so special about me until smsing so much???

Anyway, gonna catch some sleep now........

BLUESMAN
18-11-2005, 06:26 PM
I have decided to rank our bro's in a chart, this to give others bro's a idea who is now really the KL No 1 fucker. After yesterday gathering the list will be like this:

Top 10 KL Fucker chart:

1. KLKOOL
2. TD0620G
3. KL_King
4. Shiok1968
5. BLUESMAN
6. CibLover
7. KL_Boy
8. HamSupChai
9. Lingwu74
10. Powerguy

Rising Dropping Keep Spot

Bro DeKuip are you sure you have not over-rated me? Am still very new to the group expeditions leh.

I am very sure there are many other bros that can win hands down or should I say - PANTS DOWN.....hahahahaha.

BLUESMAN
18-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Next Gathering, KL - JB Joint TCSS Gathering Cheong session. Dec 10; 7:30pm. I suggest either SDP or Skyriver.....

OK lah...Skyriver then Skyriver lor. Especially when bros like Shiok1968 and KL_King put up hands, legs and dicks without hesistation. Must be something good there. Whatever it is I want some too.

MMM88
18-11-2005, 09:22 PM
it was a good gathering last nite.....me mus apologize for missing t TCSS session.....Will definitely join t next gathering on t 10th Dec.....hehehehe
thanks to Bro Dekuip n Bro KLKOOL for t good planning.....:)
so mani FRs .....so me oso mus write FR liao.....

me managed to get QQ ....short but "refreshing" looks.....t kind of looks that u would not get sianz with .....
She does not do massage ....so she started off bathing me.....while washing my didi throughly...she bbbj me (with warm water in her mouth) in t shower ... it was shiok....then proceeded to t bed.....her service was excellent ....she started rubbing her tits on my back ......lick my back all t way to my arse....balls...while stroking my didi...man it was stimulating .......
me turned ard...n she continue to lick my ears...shoulders....nipples ....n ..work her way to my balls...again gently stroking my didi...t way she runs her fingers (on my didi) was sensational ....by now...my rod was rock hard ...n she gently bbbj me....
Her service was professional n accomodating.....she allows 69..........
Q Q
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 34B
Pussy - clean shaved n pinkish red
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8.5/10
OFF - GREAT 8.4/10
RTF - Absolutely
Damaged - RM198

t next time me mus try Mun Mun....
;)

TD0620G
18-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Thursday nite joined all bro gathering at Cyrstal Crown. Nice to met U :) all bro Ciblover, MMM88, Shiok1968, HSC ......
Finally OKT recommendation Stella for me, he said Stella was a Ang Pai.

Stella
Look - 7/10
Age - 23
Body - quite slim n very fair
Boobs - 34C
Catbath - 8/10
FJ - 8/10 (tried 3 position)
BBBJ - 7.5/10
AR - quite short
Attitude - 9/10 (very sporting)
Massange skill - 7/10
Overall Service - 8.5/10
RTF - YES

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G

On par with bro KLKOOL this week already! congrats! heheh upped yr points someone pls up more so our bro can get his rep points.

My 'FR' at Butterfly :-

Sara
Looks - 6/10, CFM look
Body - 7/10, petite with ample bosoms
HJ - 6/10
FJ - n/a but allows fingering, very wet and tight, even hard for 1 finger to go in... if FJ sure super tight....mmmmmmmm slurp..kekeke
too bad she doesn't allow fj this type must bring her out and get to know her only can

KL king
18-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Q Q
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 34B
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8.5/10
OFF - GREAT 8.4/10
RTF - Absolutely
Damaged - RM198

Thanks Bro MMM88, That a Nice FR 4 me!!
Next time must be TRY Q Q, becos last nite I saw her got CFM look n FAIR skin ( my favourite type) :p

Bro of United KINGdom

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 12:38 AM
it was a good gathering last nite.....me mus apologize for missing t TCSS session.....Will definitely join t next gathering on t 10th Dec.....hehehehe
thanks to Bro Dekuip n Bro KLKOOL for t good planning.....:)
so mani FRs .....so me oso mus write FR liao.....

me managed to get QQ ....short but "refreshing" looks.....t kind of looks that u would not get sianz with .....
She does not do massage ....so she started off bathing me.....while washing my didi throughly...she bbbj me (with warm water in her mouth) in t shower ... it was shiok....then proceeded to t bed.....her service was excellent ....she started rubbing her tits on my back ......lick my back all t way to my arse....balls...while stroking my didi...man it was stimulating .......
me turned ard...n she continue to lick my ears...shoulders....nipples ....n ..work her way to my balls...again gently stroking my didi...t way she runs her fingers (on my didi) was sensational ....by now...my rod was rock hard ...n she gently bbbj me....
Her service was professional n accomodating.....she allows 69..........
Q Q
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 34B
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8.5/10
OFF - GREAT 8.4/10
RTF - Absolutely
Damaged - RM198

t next time me mus try Mun Mun....
;)

Wah bro MMM, like that next time I wanna try Q Q leh... yoiur FR sound quite good. But look like I got competition with KL_King leh. He trying hard to be number one so I better yong to him...kekeke

warmnites
19-11-2005, 02:23 AM
wah bro MMM lucky U took her man! ok looks what!
anyway you managed to buy the things you wanted?
hehehe remember to post a Test Report (TR) here ok...wink!

Tenrang
19-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Yo Bros,

Sounds like we have a JOINT Gathering. Okie. Believe Bro KatoeyLover would be able to arrange something for the 10th of December.
I will try my best to make it if I am in town. I may be outstation.

Hope to see you guys. Will there be a joint gathering held in Johor Bahru?

This sounds like fun already

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Yo Bros,

Sounds like we have a JOINT Gathering. Okie. Believe Bro KatoeyLover would be able to arrange something for the 10th of December.
I will try my best to make it if I am in town. I may be outstation.

Hope to see you guys. Will there be a joint gathering held in Johor Bahru?

This sounds like fun already

Hey Bro Ten, yeah there will be a return leg in JB, some where in March... trying to make this National Gathering a quarterly affair. No news from other states though, looks like all cheongsters mainly in JB / KL:confused:

DeKuip
19-11-2005, 10:09 AM
hehehe remember to post a Test Report (TR) here ok...wink!

Bro,

Pls update me the A1 racing.... u are going today rite?

CibLover
19-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Bro KLKool,

Err...sounds a lil' bit selfish.....but can we postpone the combined gathering from the 10th to the 17th December?....really wouldn't wanna miss the combined gathering, woh...cause will not be here on the 10th.....:(

Err...just a request only...if cannot, don't "kan" me....kekeke.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Bro CBL, actually it makes sense to move it to 17th cos later in the month, less ppl at HC's and KTV's

BTW, all registration is at the Malaysian Samsters Gathering Thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=45111&page=2

Please register yourself there and get updates ;)

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 01:28 PM
BT, our bro Warmnites is languishing at 13 points leh, come on bros' everyone who attend gathering already have power one. If you dun, pls let us know. But everyone pls up warmnites leh.. Thanks

CibLover
19-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Bro CBL, actually it makes sense to move it to 17th cos later in the month, less ppl at HC's and KTV's

Yooohooooo....

Thanks bro, if go Sky River, will let you choose first.... The white shirt one..kekeke.

Now have to start saving $$ liao....

Bro Warmnites,

here's a point to up you. (hehe...cannot give much, not powderful enough) . Anything for a bro. So, how's the A1 going on there?

Cheers.

BLUESMAN
19-11-2005, 03:16 PM
BT, our bro Warmnites is languishing at 13 points leh, come on bros' everyone who attend gathering already have power one. If you dun, pls let us know. But everyone pls up warmnites leh.. Thanks

Bro Warmnites....I tried to up you but cannot do now as have to wait since already up too much in last 24 hours. No worries bro....will up you as soon as I am able to. By tomorrow or earliest midnight today sure can wan.

boinker
19-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Warmnites with 1 power. kekekek

KatoeyLover69
19-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey Bro Ten, yeah there will be a return leg in JB, some where in March... trying to make this National Gathering a quarterly affair. No news from other states though, looks like all cheongsters mainly in JB / KL:confused:

Only JB/KL people know how to fxxk and enjoy life :p ...........

People eslewhere are very faithful to their spouses !!!

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Only JB/KL people know how to fxxk and enjoy life :p ...........

People eslewhere are very faithful to their spouses !!!

Hehehe, JB 'big brother' already thrown down the gauntlet... no answer from any brother from other states?

KatoeyLover69
19-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Hehehe, JB 'big brother' already thrown down the gauntlet... no answer from any brother from other states?

Bros from the other States (Malacca,Perak,Penang,Pahang,Terengganu,Kelantan,P erlis,Negeri Sembilan,Sarawak & Sabah) are ' hen-pecked ' are are kiasu,kiasi and kiah-boh !!!

Prove me WRONG !!!

BTW, " kiah-boh " = " scared of wife "

MMM88
19-11-2005, 11:22 PM
hehehe remember to post a Test Report (TR) here ok..

Yo bro.....unfortunately , me got no time to buy b4 i hav to go bk......:(
but....no fear...man....u r cuming down south rite...hehehehe....will contact to u ........:D

warmnites
19-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Yo bro.....unfortunately , me got no time to buy b4 i hav to go bk......:(
but....no fear...man....u r cuming down south rite...hehehehe....will contact to u ........:D

wah... MMM can I bring it in ah after your SG customs strip search me shy shy lor...???

Yo... guys thanks for upping me (still donno what points for?) and nice to meet you all too. Bluesman I got your PM thanks anyway!

Went on Friday morning to Sepang track was there too early nothing to see except for the A1 cars being weighted before free practice so I didn't stay left instead /.... but the Malboro gals were already there at the booth strutting their sexy legs... make me wanna by a pack too..hehehehe

Guys donno what KLBOY passed to me now I sick also! hahaha!

KLKOOL
20-11-2005, 12:35 AM
wah... MMM can I bring it in ah after your SG customs strip search me shy shy lor...???

Yo... guys thanks for upping me (still donno what points for?) and nice to meet you all too. Bluesman I got your PM thanks anyway!

Went on Friday morning to Sepang track was there too early nothing to see except for the A1 cars being weighted before free practice so I didn't stay left instead /.... but the Malboro gals were already there at the booth strutting their sexy legs... make me wanna by a pack too..hehehehe

Guys donno what KLBOY passed to me now I sick also! hahaha!

Bro, the strip search part of your bonus from Bro MMM mah.. hehehe

The points for you to reward people yourself, also lend some "credence" yo your membership that people upz you so are not a 'school boy' leh, as they say in sillypore.

So now, you can approve or disapprove of what people say.

warmnites
20-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Wah thks yo
so now me BIG boy already can go cheong in SG already!
minus the customs anal probe ... hahahaha

warmnites
20-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Yo bros just an idiotic idea but wanna cakap anyway ,, hehehe

since we got a gang wanna cheong must have vitamin M

Cheong = VM

maybe we can form samsters inc to sell something (sex stuff?) and all profits from that can be bonus for us to cheong kau kau .... hahahaha

I know MMM will be one of our partner and customer also... hahahaha!

just a though only cause I've been reading other posting by you guys too and always can see the "Cheonging vs Vitamin M" issue proping up! :D

KL_boy
20-11-2005, 11:09 PM
WArmnites..Dun tell me the stuffs in the catalogues that u passed to me the other day are the stuffs that u intend to sell..:confused:

TD0620G
21-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Wah thks yo
customs got anal probe?

upped yr points, since bro Dekuip always say I never up ppl I think everyone here already been upped ;)

MMM88
21-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Wah thks yo

mus anal probe ...then becum BIG BIG boy hor.....hehehehe
awaiting ur arrival ......me , hunter , n another bro will "entertain" u.....:D

KLKOOL
21-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Yo bros just an idiotic idea but wanna cakap anyway ,, hehehe

since we got a gang wanna cheong must have vitamin M

Cheong = VM

maybe we can form samsters inc to sell something (sex stuff?) and all profits from that can be bonus for us to cheong kau kau .... hahahaha

I know MMM will be one of our partner and customer also... hahahaha!

just a though only cause I've been reading other posting by you guys too and always can see the "Cheonging vs Vitamin M" issue proping up! :D
Hahaha, definitely can sell one lah, maybe we should discuss it offline at next gathering. After Big Boss disapprove of the commercial discussion.

This time, just dun bring photo, bring real sample...maybe we can try on Skyriver ger kekekeke.

DeKuip
22-11-2005, 09:11 AM
All bro's,

Just wanna make a annoucement:

Please be prepare for a big big Ang Pow coz our bro TD0620G, now KL No 2 Fucker, will get married by early next year. The wedding party most properly will be held in Hatyai coz there is the ger's hometown mah.

I am not talking shit here coz yesterday i heard bro TD did his proposal to the ger name Ah Chin. Also bro TD wanna get the wedding done fast coz he dont wanna hear the aunties keep asking him during CNY... 'wah u so old oredi not get married yet arr?' hehehe.. true oso lah, every year the same words.

More updates later... now need to congraz bro TD first. :D

pomrakthai
22-11-2005, 09:26 AM
All bro's,

Please be prepare for a big big Ang Pow coz our bro TD0620G, now KL No 2 Fucker, will get married by early next year. The wedding party most properly will be held in Hatyai coz there is the ger's hometown mah.

I am not talking shit here coz yesterday i heard bro TD did his proposal to the ger name Ah Chin. Also bro TD wanna get the wedding done fast coz he dont wanna hear the aunties keep asking him during CNY... 'wah u so old oredi not get married yet arr?' hehehe.. true oso lah, every year the same words.

More updates later... now need to congraz bro TD first. :D

Wowee, I have an objective to visit Hatyai loh...Must witness that Thai wedding mah...:D

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Wowee, I have an objective to visit Hatyai loh...Must witness that Thai wedding mah...:D

Ya, congrats TD, kekekeke, so a lot of little TD's a round ah, pity all the HYT little gers lor ....

warmnites
22-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Ya, congrats TD, kekekeke, so a lot of little TD's a round ah, pity all the HYT little gers lor ....

WOW congrats man! so we all head up to Hatyai for bachelor party lor all sponsored by TD!!! yahooooooo..... hope they don't bomb ppl there!!!

pity all the HYT little gers lor - no worries we all go up & sapu!!!

CibLover
22-11-2005, 10:37 AM
CONGRATS, CONGRATS

Bro TD,

So, after marriage, still have to maintain the no. 2 fucker spot while trying to reclaim the No. 1 from Bro KLKool, lah.

So, where's the bachelor party? Oppss....not where...but for how long?...kekeke.

KL king
22-11-2005, 10:47 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Bro TD:)

Bro of United KINGdom

DeKuip
22-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Bro KLKOOL and me have saw ah Chin before, she is a good ger. Somemore she can speak chinese and english, she damn suite bro TD 1. Think bro this trip to BKK is declare break up wiv his current gf...

shiok1968
22-11-2005, 11:24 AM
All bro's,

More updates later... now need to congraz bro TD first. :DCongrats to Bro TD. Looks like this is going to be the event of the year. Better start saving my $ and sperms in case receive summon from Bro TD. Then got reason to go to Hatyai and revive old times again.:D

DeKuip
22-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Boss Sam, pls dont delete my post again coz i am trying to do ur name proud. :D

Just now i start a new thread abt challenge from my none samsters frens coz they accused us the samsters only are good in shooting Chee Bye then challenge us the real gun shooting game namely The Paintball War Game in Bukit Tinngi... Ofcoz i will take the challenge but i need another 8 bro's to join me, actually 10 ppls are needed since bro TD oredi agreed so i need another 8 bro's to start the game.

This game will play on a sunday morning and will end about 2 pm, after take some food and u are back in KL around 5 pm. Cost per person is around RM150 (still cheaper than a HC session lah). So if i got enuff members i will start to arrange the game, hope we can show them we are not only good in shooting chee bye's. For 1st timer i should say pls join coz it's is great fun and u wont regret... i have done it many times before.

Pls let me know who is in for this game, must be fast leh coz my frens are leaving for Japan soon... after need to wait till after CNY. :D

TD0620G
22-11-2005, 11:32 AM
congrats to myself also! coz I don't know anything about this leh..hahahaha u guys have been conned by bro Dekuip. KNN don't simply spread rumours la until I also don't know I am getting married...hahaha u paying dowry and the wedding also ke?

DeKuip
22-11-2005, 11:36 AM
congrats to myself also! coz I don't know anything about this leh..hahahaha u guys have been conned by bro Dekuip. KNN don't simply spread rumours la until I also don't know I am getting married...hahaha u paying dowry and the wedding also ke?

Bro admit lah!!!!!!!!!!! Or u dare to say u dont like her???

I will forwards ah Chin's phone number to our bro's loh... since ah Chin speaks chinese and english well they can ask her them self loh. Can anot?

Anyway i will call ah Chin later oso ask how my MP ger is doing now? :D

KL_boy
22-11-2005, 05:48 PM
PaintBall? I m in!

DeKuip
22-11-2005, 06:05 PM
PaintBall? I m in!

hehehe... Thanks bro, my wish come true leh, now got u i can shield behind ur fat body sure i wont kena hit. Btw, if we got 6 or 7 person can play liao, if got 10 person we gonna play expert game in the jungle... wish then u kena bitten by 'Wong Ma Ma' (big red ants) in the hideout. kekeke..

I will treat u diner after the game in a village nearby, tell u the food there is the best of Malaysia.

Samsters so far wanna join:

1. DeKuip (dont worry, i will go for the flag)
2. TD (request 2 guns)
3. KL_Sotong (act as shield for me)

Still need at least 4 more bro's....

KL_boy
22-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Where is KLkool? ASk him to come along too!
Other bros?

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 07:39 PM
hehehe... Thanks bro, my wish come true leh, now got u i can shield behind ur fat body sure i wont kena hit. Btw, if we got 6 or 7 person can play liao, if got 10 person we gonna play expert game in the jungle... wish then u kena bitten by 'Wong Ma Ma' (big red ants) in the hideout. kekeke..

I will treat u diner after the game in a village nearby, tell u the food there is the best of Malaysia.

Samsters so far wanna join:

1. DeKuip (dont worry, i will go for the flag)
2. TD (request 2 guns)
3. KL_Sotong (act as shield for me)
4. KLKOOL (Rambo is here ;)

Still need at least 4 more bro's....

DK now lc already, dun want to include me in hisd grand plans, cos he is SUPER FUCKER

BLUESMAN
22-11-2005, 11:39 PM
PaintBall? I m in!

This Bro KLBoy aka Sotong...people suggest paintball he want...suggest seafood at Klang he want....suggest fishing he also want. I ask him to go survey batin joint he say ok but shadow also never see.

How many things he can do I not sure but I know sotong got many tenacles so maybe quite possible hahahahaha.

Sorry bro joking only...please dont get annoyed wait you "lau sai" again.

KL_boy
22-11-2005, 11:56 PM
bRo Bluesman...

Fishing? -Coz all along I like to fish mar..Weather it is for real fish or dead fish..Hahaha

Seafood?- Coz I like to eat mar

Paintball?- I thought beside cheonging together, we could also do other activities to bring us all together.

ANyway..It is just Tuesday only. Definately will go on one of these days this week.

ANyway again..Guys..I just got back from futsal. Anyone interested in organizing a healthy game amongst us samsters?

TD0620G
23-11-2005, 12:53 AM
I don't want 2 guns I want machine gun can ah? :D

BLUESMAN
23-11-2005, 02:08 AM
bRo Bluesman...

Fishing? -Coz all along I like to fish mar..Weather it is for real fish or dead fish..Hahaha

Seafood?- Coz I like to eat mar

Paintball?- I thought beside cheonging together, we could also do other activities to bring us all together.

ANyway..It is just Tuesday only. Definately will go on one of these days this week.

ANyway again..Guys..I just got back from futsal. Anyone interested in organizing a healthy game amongst us samsters?

My dear brothers...you see lah this sotong....already have 4 things to do.... not one even started yet some more he suggest futsal....hahahahaha.

Guess he young .... energetic....enthusiastic...I think he is truly M'sia Boleh.

BLUESMAN
23-11-2005, 02:11 AM
I don't want 2 guns I want machine gun can ah? :D

For you canon also can...you want or not....hahaha.

As for me sorry lah Bro DeKuip....wish I am much younger (like you ... more stamina) to join....now old already....wait game just start already kena shot.

TD0620G
23-11-2005, 02:56 AM
if u are free for a joyride and relaxing afternoon can join and watch the game also la after that bro Dekuip gonna introduce us the best Malaysian food nearby.

TD0620G
23-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Bro admit lah!!!!!!!!!!! Or u dare to say u dont like her???

I will forwards ah Chin's phone number to our bro's loh... since ah Chin speaks chinese and english well they can ask her them self loh. Can anot?

Anyway i will call ah Chin later oso ask how my MP ger is doing now? :D
I didn't say I don't like her mah, but liking and marrying 2 different stories leh! Like also must marry then I need to marry so many girls already..keekeke u even more man, got someone say he love u some more means u 2 must get married ah! hahaha

No problem u can ask Chin for help she is a nice girl, also never ask u for commission, maybe u must give face a bit go buy more clothes when u visit Hadyai...haha do send my warm regards to her when u speak to her, she is someone I would like get to know better ;)

Mightaswell
23-11-2005, 08:27 AM
if u are free for a joyride and relaxing afternoon can join and watch the game also la after that bro Dekuip gonna introduce us the best Malaysian food nearby.

Bro DeKuip,
You mean like that also can ah? By the way, when is this paintball session happening?

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:32 AM
DK now lc already, dun want to include me in hisd grand plans, cos he is SUPER FUCKER

no lah... tot u wont like activities without chee bye's involve, if ask sked kena fuck oso coz no sex involve mah.

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:36 AM
My dear brothers...you see lah this sotong....already have 4 things to do.... not one even started yet some more he suggest futsal....hahahahaha.

Guess he young .... energetic....enthusiastic...I think he is truly M'sia Boleh.

Next time ask him donate blood u think he wants anot? Me serious will ask bro's to donate blood soon coz i always heard on radio the hospitals never got enuff blood!!

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:37 AM

Where u play?? What time usually?? I wanna join u can arr??

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:44 AM
I don't want 2 guns I want machine gun can ah?

I was thinking to give u a sword only woh!! Then u can do like old fashion chinese kung fu movie loh... can arr?

Actually i chosed Bukit Tinggi is becoz the enviroment, like bro TD said if dont play oso can go for joyride coz u will like this hill enviroment. The air in the mountain is soooo fresh that is hard needed coz we always live in poluted KL

I didn't say I don't like her mah, but liking and marrying 2 different stories leh! Like also must marry then I need to marry so many girls already..keekeke u even more man, got someone say he love u some more means u 2 must get married ah! hahaha

No problem u can ask Chin for help she is a nice girl, also never ask u for commission, maybe u must give face a bit go buy more clothes when u visit Hadyai...haha do send my warm regards to her when u speak to her, she is someone I would like get to know better ;)

Yesterday i called her liao... I asked her got miss TD anot??? Guess what she said?? :p

shiok1968
23-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Where u play?? What time usually?? I wanna join u can arr??Futsal - No problem. Just tell me place and time.:D

Paintball - Would love to go but weekends mostly with family so must have advance warning.:p

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:49 AM
For you canon also can...you want or not....hahaha.

As for me sorry lah Bro DeKuip....wish I am much younger (like you ... more stamina) to join....now old already....wait game just start already kena shot.

Bro, if u are free u can join us joyride to Bukit Tinggi... u sure will like the enviroment!! During the game u can watch at the covered stand, i warn u tears come out ur eyes from the actions... really funny. After the game we go nearby village for food.... garanteed the best of Malaysia. :D

Let me confirm the date i will let u know...

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Bro DeKuip,
You mean like that also can ah? By the way, when is this paintball session happening?

Hi bro,

Yesterday i wanna call Bukit Tinggi for this sunday session but till now not enuff bro's to paly... so i think if today still cannot get the confirmation the 10 persons we need i will plan it for following sunday (4 dec).

U are most welcome. :D

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Futsal - No problem. Just tell me place and time.:D

Paintball - Would love to go but weekends mostly with family so must have advance warning.:p

No problem.

DRYDUST
23-11-2005, 09:07 AM
our bros starting to involve in healthy activities already.....bro Dk anything more healthy there? like 'health' spa ?:p

KL_boy
23-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Where u play?? What time usually?? I wanna join u can arr??

Tues nite..SPortbarns!

KL_boy
23-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Dekuip..this sun?
I cant
I have healthcare exhibition from Fri till Sunday.Busy to the max!

KatoeyLover69
23-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Next time ask him donate blood u think he wants anot? Me serious will ask bro's to donate blood soon coz i always heard on radio the hospitals never got enuff blood!!

Bro DeKuip,

Better have your blood tested and make sure that it is NOT HIV+ before donating the blood.......:D kekekekekekeke

Recently 5 donors in SillyPore were fined because their blood were HIV+ and they didn't declare it in the Declaration Forms

No offence meant !

shiok1968
23-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Tues nite..SPortbarns!Sorry but me still not familiar with KL. Where is Sportbarns?:o

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Dekuip..this sun?
I cant
I have healthcare exhibition from Fri till Sunday.Busy to the max!

Why u always 'German Talk' arr? :mad:

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Bro DeKuip,

Better have your blood tested and make sure that it is NOT HIV+ before donating the blood.......:D kekekekekekeke

Recently 5 donors in SillyPore were fined because their blood were HIV+ and they didn't declare it in the Declaration Forms

No offence meant !

Bro KTL,

I use to do it every few months... really wanna help ppls mah. Can imagine ppls will die coz they is no blood for them when it is needed, in my country this will never happend.

If my blood got tested HIV+ then end of my cheoning life loh... hope u still wanna have kopi wiv me then. :D

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Sorry but me still not familiar with KL. Where is Sportbarns?:o

Near Sotong's house... will let u know the place before going.

Sotong!!! I will join u next tuesday.

shiok1968
23-11-2005, 11:26 AM

Sotong!!! I will join u next tuesday.Okay. Count me in also for tuesday nite.

KatoeyLover69
23-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Bro KTL,

I use to do it every few months... really wanna help ppls mah. Can imagine ppls will die coz they is no blood for them when it is needed, in my country this will never happend.

If my blood got tested HIV+ then end of my cheoning life loh... hope u still wanna have kopi wiv me then. :D

Bro DeKuip,

Testing your blood every few months is NOT good enough. Remember there is an ' incubation period ' of a few months before the HIV+ symptons show itself ...

Anyway, remember the following three (3) things you have to do when you go to " WAR " :-

1. Put on your ' crash helmet '
2. Put on your ' rain-coat '
3. Wear your ' sarong '

If you follow the above each and every time, you are about 99.99999% assured of your ' safety ' and ' victory ' in the " WAR "

Happy bonking !!!:D

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 02:29 PM
DK, Wah, give blood, u sure got HIV one.... Hadyai Interest Virus... kekeke, terminal already. To cure have to return to HYT once every 6 months at least.

TD, So make sure buy nice engagement ring kekekek, nose ring also can lorrrr.

Bluesman, as long as got strong spirit, anything also can one

All the rest of bros, better start a new thread for healthy outdoor activites, unless our next gathering gonna be futsal and fishing or paintball.... can also lah...

So happening already ah everybody, just been one week in SG, already feel like a outcast lorrr.

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 09:37 PM
DK, Wah, give blood, u sure got HIV one.... Hadyai Interest Virus... kekeke, terminal already. To cure have to return to HYT once every 6 months at least.

Today call ah Chin (TD's future wife lah) ask her about my MP ger, after called my MP ger me really felt wanna drive to hatyai now..... is this Hadyai Interest Virus??

But i can be very hard, told Santa i will visit him i will go to Lapland loh. :rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Bro, if u are free u can join us joyride to Bukit Tinggi... u sure will like the enviroment!! During the game u can watch at the covered stand, i warn u tears come out ur eyes from the actions... really funny. After the game we go nearby village for food.... garanteed the best of Malaysia. :D

Let me confirm the date i will let u know...

OK Bro...sounds interesting for me. Sunday morning I have to go to Church first and over by 9.00 am so if the game is later than that I think I can make it for the joy ride and best makan. Once a week have to be good mah or at least be seen as good....hahahahaha.

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Sorry but me still not familiar with KL. Where is Sportbarns?

Originally Posted by DeKuip

Okay. Count me in also for tuesday nite.

Bro DeKuip don't forget to call me when the game is on ya. I live in the same neighbourhood as Sotong so the place is also near enough for me.

Not that I will play but it will be nice to meet up with you and Bro Shiok1968 for yam char after the game. Of cos Bro Sotong can join us if he is still ok and not burn out like sotong bakar after the game.

Actually I also have no idea where the fuck is Sportbarn so I hope Bro Sotong or you can give me some information of its location.

Thanks bros.

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Bluesman, as long as got strong spirit, anything also can one

Thanks bro KLKOOL for the confidence you have in me but I know myself too well. Spirit have a lot but stamina boh leow.

For instance, my fav sport is cycling and have been doing a lot of that when younger. Lately Bro KLboy invite me to join him for rides also I dare not accept...hahahahaha.

Maybe later if I can get some miles done to improve I will.

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 03:29 AM

OK bro TD0620G...I try my best to go cos want to give you support.

TD0620G
24-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Thanks bro KLKOOL for the confidence you have in me but I know myself too well. Spirit have a lot but stamina boh leow.

For instance, my fav sport is cycling and have been doing a lot of that when younger. Lately Bro KLboy invite me to join him for rides also I dare not accept...hahahahaha.

Maybe later if I can get some miles done to improve I will.
hmm.. maybe u can opt for sniper rifle la, just sit aim far away...keke sotong will be the easiest target.

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 03:42 AM
hmm.. maybe u can opt for sniper rifle la, just sit aim far away...keke sotong will be the easiest target.

Dont't lah bro...he is suppose to be in your team remember? If I shoot him down like you say than like killing one of our own brothers...how can. But can still consider also.

Mightaswell
24-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi bro,

Yesterday i wanna call Bukit Tinggi for this sunday session but till now not enuff bro's to paly... so i think if today still cannot get the confirmation the 10 persons we need i will plan it for following sunday (4 dec).

U are most welcome. :D

Thanks bro but unfortunately not back in Malaysia till the week after. Next session, sure on.

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks bro but unfortunately not back in Malaysia till the week after. Next session, sure on.

It's ok bro,

Let me know when u are here, any other outing i oso inform u then. :D

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Okay. Count me in also for tuesday nite.

Originally Posted by shiok1968
Sorry but me still not familiar with KL. Where is Sportbarns?

Originally Posted by DeKuip

Bro DeKuip don't forget to call me when the game is on ya. I live in the same neighbourhood as Sotong so the place is also near enough for me.

Not that I will play but it will be nice to meet up with you and Bro Shiok1968 for yam char after the game. Of cos Bro Sotong can join us if he is still ok and not burn out like sotong bakar after the game.

Actually I also have no idea where the fuck is Sportbarn so I hope Bro Sotong or you can give me some information of its location.

Thanks bros.

Sportbarn is near Lisa De Inn (SS14), i have played there before now only i remembered... hehehe. Sotong and me will be there from 7 pm till 11 pm. Actually we play 2 groups, from 7 pm till 9 pm we are playing wiv my frens and the later 1 are Sotong's frens.

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Sportbarn is near Lisa De Inn (SS14), i have played there before now only i remembered... hehehe. Sotong and me will be there from 7 pm till 11 pm. Actually we play 2 groups, from 7 pm till 9 pm we are playing wiv my frens and the later 1 are Sotong's frens.

Thanks for infor bro. I think that place not near KLboy's house leh. He tell me he stay in Kepong.

So your game is tuesday next week right?

Will try to make my way there.

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks for infor bro. I think that place not near KLboy's house leh. He tell me he stay in Kepong.

So your game is tuesday next week right?

Will try to make my way there.

Near his house mah!! Not meh?? He told me he stay in Crystal Crown woh!! kekeke...

BLUESMAN
25-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Near his house mah!! Not meh?? He told me he stay in Crystal Crown woh!! kekeke...

No lah. Not anywhere near CC. Some more he describe to me so detail say near Mobile petrol station and behind the one and only row of shophouses. I tell him I also stay that area before I move over to this housing estate next to his. Can see his eyes and mouth open big big when he realise we could have been neighbours...hahahahaha.

Must try to remember if he was the little fat boy who run up and down the road in front of his house and never wear shorts. Sometime ridding small 3 wheeler bicycle make loud vroom vroom noise.

KL_boy
25-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Whahaha..The part of running up and down the road is definately not me..Kekekek

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Whahaha..The part of running up and down the road is definately not me..Kekekek

That's u lah!!! That area only have 1 Fei Hai...

opsss, i mean Fei Chai :p

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:17 PM
That one definitely Sotong lah... kekeke running up and down the road in hi bday suit :p

DeKuip
29-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Why nowadays no TCSC in KL keh?? :confused:

DRYDUST
29-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Why nowadays no TCSC in KL keh?? :confused:

whats TCSC?

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 01:22 AM
For all those who still dunno what TCSC is, it is Talk Cock, Shoot Cicak kekeke, u need to join the gathering to understand better.

Thanks to all bros who attended our mini TCSC

1. Dekuip
2. TD
3. CibLover
4. Boinker
5. PJ_Chris
6. Shiok
7. The famous Fong
8. Myself

So we finally met Fong, but TD still has not and still think he is a she.... Anyway, has arranged to view some of his contacts when he returns to KL. Will SMS the bros when he SMS me to see who wanna join.

Anyway, after coffee, we decided to check out TD's new watering Hole. Only left TD, DK, Shiok, Boinker and Myself.

So we went there and was met by the captain. Quite friendly. Then he took us upstairs to view the gers. Got about 15 PRC's, and later as I was leaving, I also saw some Indonesians / NL's.

So after some deliberation, I chose a PRC named Apple.... followed her to the room, undressed and TCSS. Then we proceeded for a bath, and proceeded to the bed... she started by giving me a playful, body massage... with her body....hmmm. not bad. Then I turned around and lay on my back and she proceeded with BJ and catbath... then I proceeded to play with her pussy, and gave her a catbath, play with her pussy some more (I painted for a while, but she cannot take much and ask me to mount her) SO proceeded with FJ. She has very good moans and groans and ask u to pump harder and faster... very arousing leh. So now I am pumping furiously, then she ask if I am tired...of course lah, so she offer to be on top.... she varies her position while on top for different feeling (I think that she is actually enjoying herslef cos the change on change the pressure on her gspot and clit). She is very tired after about 15 minutes of riding, so I offer to finish off on top and she agree (ya lorr, pay and have to work hard some more) So she egg me on until I pump furiously and cum.

I rested while she cleaned up, then she cleaned me. We TCSS for a while then I left. Still waiting for TD's FR.

We then went to the bar opposite. Got more than 20 SYT working there as PR hostess , with life performance. I think we know where the Malaysian Samster Gathering will be in Dec 10. kekeke.

shiok1968
30-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Wah so fast. Me thought early bird can catch worm and post the first report but lose to Bro KLKOOL. As mentioned a very good TCSC session. Finally know what is TCSC. kekekekeke..........

Must also declare that KL Plaza is a very good place to train your radar skills. Actually brought a newspaper there to read while waiting for the others. Somehow never made it pass the first page.:confused:

The rest of the details are as mentioned by Bro KLKOOL. However I must mention that the standard of the girls (by looks only cos never try so service dun know) is not comparable to Sky River. The only two really sweet PRC were those two that was taken by Bro TD and KLKOOL. The rest were quite ordinary.

One last detail. For those who are wondering why Bro DK is not on the ranking list, if they have seen his performance last nite, they would know why. He is not on the ranking list bcos he is above the rankings. His performance last nite at the drinking place was awesome. His radar is so keng that he can pick up a very sweet NL in a crowded place. Not only that, he can just ask her over and then have her stuck to him for most of the nite. Really hats off to our undisputed champion. :D

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Wah so fast. Me thought early bird can catch worm and post the first report but lose to Bro KLKOOL. As mentioned a very good TCSC session. Finally know what is TCSC. kekekekeke..........

Must also declare that KL Plaza is a very good place to train your radar skills. Actually brought a newspaper there to read while waiting for the others. Somehow never made it pass the first page.:confused:

The rest of the details are as mentioned by Bro KLKOOL. However I must mention that the standard of the girls (by looks only cos never try so service dun know) is not comparable to Sky River. The only two really sweet PRC were those two that was taken by Bro TD and KLKOOL. The rest were quite ordinary.

One last detail. For those who are wondering why Bro DK is not on the ranking list, if they have seen his performance last nite, they would know why. He is not on the ranking list bcos he is above the rankings. His performance last nite at the drinking place was awesome. His radar is so keng that he can pick up a very sweet NL in a crowded place. Not only that, he can just ask her over and then have her stuck to him for most of the nite. Really hats off to our undisputed champion. :D

Yeah, lots of pretty gers of all shapes and sizes walking pass KLP..kekeke, even very distracting to out TC session...

As for the quality of the gers not comparable to Skyriver, but because of maybe the fact that it is a smaller HC, I find the service much better.

As for DK's radar system, we all know already one, only he dun admit.

DeKuip
30-11-2005, 09:16 AM

I only agree with the sweet NL part the rest all nonsens lah.

Yeah, lots of pretty gers of all shapes and sizes walking pass KLP..kekeke, even very distracting to out TC session...

As for the quality of the gers not comparable to Skyriver, but because of maybe the fact that it is a smaller HC, I find the service much better.

As for DK's radar system, we all know already one, only he dun admit.

Bro,

Nice gers we saw infront of CB are pretty but told u oredi... sometimes pretty faces doesn't mean they are nice to fuck 1. :p

Nothing wrong with urs radar system oso wah... U all oso spot her (WaWa) fron a distance right? Only i wont waste time ask her to come loh, touch touch to find out more details mah, this all for u lah... see me got 'Yee Hei' anot?? hahaha...

Again... she is really WAH!!!!!!!!! 1 damn pretty NL only 19 years old!

DeKuip
30-11-2005, 09:40 AM
oh forgotten to say....

It was nice to met bro PJ_Chris and Fong. :D

DeKuip
30-11-2005, 10:37 AM
whats TCSC?

sorry bro for not explaining...

If the Top 10 listed bro's ask u TCSS then u think u can escape without shooting? That's y i said TCSC loh... Like yesterday after Coffee Bean the Top 2 bro's KLKOOL and TD went to Stay Inn shoot like machine gun loh... where got escape 1? :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 09:55 AM
sorry bro for not explaining...

If the Top 10 listed bro's ask u TCSS then u think u can escape without shooting? That's y i said TCSC loh... Like yesterday after Coffee Bean the Top 2 bro's KLKOOL and TD went to Stay Inn shoot like machine gun loh... where got escape 1? :rolleyes:

O I C

selim
02-12-2005, 12:30 AM
KLKOOL, DeKuip, TD and all KL samster, really sorry for u all. This 2 weeks I very bz. Have missed few of u all tcss and events.

Next week I'll more free, hope to joint u all next week. Week after that, I'll go Taiwan for a family trip.

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 01:51 AM
KLKOOL, DeKuip, TD and all KL samster, really sorry for u all. This 2 weeks I very bz. Have missed few of u all tcss and events.

Next week I'll more free, hope to joint u all next week. Week after that, I'll go Taiwan for a family trip.

No need to apologise leh bro.... everyone got commitments one... just chill and meet up when u r free ... cheers

BLUESMAN
02-12-2005, 01:58 AM
This evening met up with bros :-

1. TD0620G
2. DeKuip
3. KLKOOL
4. Shiok1968
5. CibLover

and bro Boinker which I am meeting for the first time. It was nice to have finally met up with you bro.

We sat at Coffee Bean KLP for TC session while waiting for Bro KLKOOL to arrive which he finally did after we waited for like ages. After his arrival TC session continued until it was time to go for food.

Adjorned to Chopsticks (I think that is the name of the restaurant) for dinner and some more TC for update of whatever is the latest.

After dinner it was suggested going to some fun place in Sri Petaling for drinks. All agreed except me.

Disappointment of the evening....bro TD0620G still did not get the chance to meet bro Fong (or better known as Mrs. Fong according to him). Sorry bros just kidding.

Last but not least...thanks bro DeKuip for the Cuppuchino. Next time please allow me to buy you one OK.

The night ended with only the TC session but no SC session...at least for me. Maybe they will be able to find some at Sri Petaling. Hope they do. Overall a good and informative outing.

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 09:01 AM
bro BM,

Actually after our diner not much action coz No 1 fucked twice oreid... 1st in Kepong alter in Sunshine. Asked him still want Moonshine anot... he said no lah. No 2 oso said today no fuck oso nvm. :confused:

So decided to go Sri Petaling Pub, bro Taurus favoriet pub i think... hehehe. Reach there saw bro CibLover arrived oredi, since have to wait fro others so went with bro CibL checked another pub inside Endah Parade. Found out almost the same as Sri Petaling pub but less ppls so decided to go the SP pub.

After we settled by a table 1st ger came and she looks like 16 for me, but she said she is 18??!! Later got a cigar ger she is 1.45M high oso look like 16... again she said she is 18??!! This cigar ger is a cute ger, i bought 3 cigars and asked her to pass 1 to each PK Jason, KLKOOL and Shiok. I oso requested after she lights the cigars for our bro's i want her make a V sign with her best cute look... wah!!! really cute leh! hahaha... Think bro Shiok didi oso stand liao that moment. kekeke...

Now our No 2 Fucker made noise that we should have go to D'Boss for that kind of money spent in SP pub... see everyday must have chee bye 1, there for asked him he said today dun have nvm??!!

Oh, again bro KLKOOL is the 1 i showed him what kind of bodyship i like.... Saw 1 dancer/singer leaving the place with sexy outfit.... me like WAH PANYAK AIR. kekeke...

Finally i must say this pub sucks, i still prefer Stay pub.

Oh, forgotten to tell u bro's... Stay Inn hotel and Stay pub belong to Pomelo's Boss, will ask him to arrange discount for us... uh, pub only ofcoz. :D

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 09:19 AM

Dont worry abt it bro Selim, almost everyday we gather now... when u are free u are most welcome to join us.

Enjoy ur family trip to Taiwan. :d

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 09:44 AM
bro BM,

Actually after our diner not much action coz No 1 fucked twice oreid... 1st in Kepong alter in Sunshine. Asked him still want Moonshine anot... he said no lah. No 2 oso said today no fuck oso nvm. :confused:

So decided to go Sri Petaling Pub, bro Taurus favoriet pub i think... hehehe. Reach there saw bro CibLover arrived oredi, since have to wait fro others so went with bro CibL checked another pub inside Endah Parade. Found out almost the same as Sri Petaling pub but less ppls so decided to go the SP pub.

After we settled by a table 1st ger came and she looks like 16 for me, but she said she is 18??!! Later got a cigar ger she is 1.45M high oso look like 16... again she said she is 18??!! This cigar ger is a cute ger, i bought 3 cigars and asked her to pass 1 to each PK Jason, KLKOOL and Shiok. I oso requested after she lights the cigars for our bro's i want her make a V sign with her best cute look... wah!!! really cute leh! hahaha... Think bro Shiok didi oso stand liao that moment. kekeke...

Now our No 2 Fucker made noise that we should have go to D'Boss for that kind of money spent in SP pub... see everyday must have chee bye 1, there for asked him he said today dun have nvm??!!

Oh, again bro KLKOOL is the 1 i showed him what kind of bodyship i like.... Saw 1 dancer/singer leaving the place with sexy outfit.... me like WAH PANYAK AIR. kekeke...

Finally i must say this pub sucks, i still prefer Stay pub.

Oh, forgotten to tell u bro's... Stay Inn hotel and Stay pub belong to Pomelo's Boss, will ask him to arrange discount for us... uh, pub only ofcoz. :D

Wah... KNN, I only fuck once lah, not terror Master like u, can fuck 2 times in one day...

Thanks to all the bro's who wait for me. Pai Seh, but yesterday really busy day.

BTW, can we compile all lubangs with "Wash Hair and Massage" saloons. Yesterday I just went to one in Kepong. Anymore out there? New hobby leh

The amount we spent at Sri Petaling, TD wuz saying should have just gone to DBoss... I agree...NOthing special, lot's of SYT's but very pushy to get u to drink.... commz mah...but still a bit too pushy for me.

Anyway, thanks for the gathering... wish more bros out there would join us... Helloooooooo. Where is all te KL samsters.... shyah?

fong
02-12-2005, 09:54 AM
sorry for not joining u all bro but hope u all forgive me!
i feel terible coz so sad to hear my wifes tell me that she is preg again !!!!!!!!!
shit i really feel bad mood now!!!! at my age so youg now is aspecting my second child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

TD0620G
02-12-2005, 10:27 AM
yea la the sri petaling pub sucks, all want comission only! Only 2 good attraction there the singer/dancer and the cute cigar girl both also look a bit underaged so also out of my league. Beer was around RM60 for a jug which is KTV standard but without the KTV girl.

The hair wash and massage saloon sounds really good I'd rather pay the RM60(with RM5 change) for that instead of the pub.

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 10:34 AM
yea la the sri petaling pub sucks, all want comission only! Only 2 good attraction there the singer/dancer and the cute cigar girl both also look a bit underaged so also out of my league. Beer was around RM60 for a jug which is KTV standard but without the KTV girl.

The hair wash and massage saloon sounds really good I'd rather pay the RM60(with RM5 change) for that instead of the pub.

When u wanna go let me know lah... must try at least once ... very diff experience ;)

TD0620G
02-12-2005, 10:43 AM
can no problem, ehh RM55 is it for hair cut or hair wash? Your hair looks the same length one? Or did she cut the other hair? hheheh

boinker
02-12-2005, 11:37 AM
can no problem, ehh RM55 is it for hair cut or hair wash? Your hair looks the same length one? Or did she cut the other hair? hheheh
RM55 is for hair wash, facial and massage I think.
how long bro KLK everything lasted?

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 12:10 PM
dunno nice to touch anot, should be soft kau??!!.... whole day facing this liao. :o

http://www.lasenza.com/eng/categorysearch/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/presentationLayer/baseTemplates/productSearch/productSearchResults.cfm&itemCategoryLevel1=107&itemCategoryLevel2=129&itemCategoryLevel3=138

kl_samster
02-12-2005, 01:15 PM
The amount we spent at Sri Petaling, TD wuz saying should have just gone to DBoss... I agree...NOthing special, lot's of SYT's but very pushy to get u to drink.... commz mah...but still a bit too pushy for me.

Brudders,

Saw from paper that D'Boss is having anniversary promotion. 3 jugs for Rm70++ (happy hours). Check it out.

kl_samster
02-12-2005, 01:17 PM
i feel terible coz so sad to hear my wifes tell me that she is preg again !!!!!!!!!
shit i really feel bad mood now!!!! at my age so youg now is aspecting my second child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Congra bro Fong. Btw, how are are you if you dun mind?

fong
02-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Congra bro Fong. Btw, how are are you if you dun mind?
dunno lah i m only 24 it hard for me to take it coz it will be a burden to me n will not hav enough time n money to cheong anymore have to be babysitters after my work!

u can imagine how bad luck i m this years!!!!!!!!!!

last years end up wit gf get preg then married now wife aspecting my second baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 04:04 PM

wah bro.... u so keng woh??!!!

Actually no need to feel sad lah, somemore need to be happy u know? Everything will be ok when thing reach that far, sometimes things got plan oso wont works.

Congraz bro Fong.

fong
02-12-2005, 05:55 PM
well all bro

TD KLKOOL TAURUS STIFFNECK BOINKER KATOEY LINGWU SHIOK KL_SOTONG POWERGUY BLUESMAN BIGDRILL HAMSUPCHAI KL_KING ATOMIC MOONLIGHT WIRA SELIM DRYDUST KLANG_KIA MMM88 CIBLOVER POMRAKTHAI WARMNITES HAPPY_KIWI PJ_CHRIS LIS
DeKuip

mind if we all shares rent a condo or apartment for a nite then we hav some real party with some gal, we book some about 35 gal at once then hav some happy hour together would u all mind if we all hav sex together with all this gal?

PJ_chris
02-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Dear all Brother, do your guys everyday gathering at KLP?

Thanks for Brother Dekuip on Klang information, i already when there on Wednesday, but the quality are not my expected ...but nvm...take it as a experince..hope we can have 1 gathering in Klang...and meet with Klang_kia.

Also thanks for Bro.CibLover and KLKOOL advice.
Sorry Brother KLKOOL cannot join your guys to meet Brother Selim.
This few day alot of work to do, but will try to arrange time to attend the future gathering.

BY the way, also like to Congratulate Bro. Fong...don't worry to much, as Brother Dekuip said thing will be ok in future. Thing it positif, Some people even want kids also can't have leh...You are luckly Brother Fong.

BLUESMAN
02-12-2005, 07:37 PM

Don't let this drag you down. This is one of the many changes amongst others than come along in marriage. It's how you take care of your responsibities that matter most. The last thing your wife will want to know is how terrible or unhappy you are about her second pregnancy.

Be the good husband you are. Show her how much happiness she has brought to you being your wife and mother to your child. The coming of another child will bring more joy to the both of you I am sure.

Keep your chin up bro.

Cheers.

warmnites
03-12-2005, 12:27 AM
shit i really feel bad mood now!!!! at my age so youg now is aspecting my second child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo yo your kid next time grown up will complain why he has to take care of you this old fart when he should be out every nite cheonging somemore wanna bring gals back scared you get hartattack looking at them then you know! hehehehehe!

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 03:04 AM
well all bro

TD KLKOOL TAURUS STIFFNECK BOINKER KATOEY LINGWU SHIOK KL_SOTONG POWERGUY BLUESMAN BIGDRILL HAMSUPCHAI KL_KING ATOMIC MOONLIGHT WIRA SELIM DRYDUST KLANG_KIA MMM88 CIBLOVER POMRAKTHAI WARMNITES HAPPY_KIWI PJ_CHRIS LIS
DeKuip

mind if we all shares rent a condo or apartment for a nite then we hav some real party with some gal, we book some about 35 gal at once then hav some happy hour together would u all mind if we all hav sex together with all this gal?

Bro, to symphatize wif u ok lah, we agree to have group sex :rolleyes:

But seriously bro, sometimes u just have to believe in Fate and hope that there is a reason for everything that happens....

Congrats BTW

TD0620G
03-12-2005, 03:40 AM
A child is supposed to be a gift and good news maybe now u dont think so but I think you will change your mind in your later years, but if u don't wanna get a 3rd child then use protection lor... must have family planning also what...

Some ppl say have child early also good, imagine 24 now by the time your kid is 18 and an adult you will only be 42 and free to cheong again, so life for u begins at 40s..kekeke by that time maybe bro Dekuip and bro KLKOOL already grandfather cheongster. So another 18 yrs and u will be free! Donno whether can tahan or not but will still be considered young to cheong

pomrakthai
03-12-2005, 07:54 AM
A child is supposed to be a gift and good news maybe now u dont think so but I think you will change your mind in your later years, but if u don't wanna get a 3rd child then use protection lor... must have family planning also what...

Some ppl say have child early also good, imagine 24 now by the time your kid is 18 and an adult you will only be 42 and free to cheong again, so life for u begins at 40s..kekeke by that time maybe bro Dekuip and bro KLKOOL already grandfather cheongster. So another 18 yrs and u will be free! Donno whether can tahan or not but will still be considered young to cheong

Congrats to your bro fong. It is a blessing.

I totally agree with bro TD on his enlightenment. I had gone thru that path. Imagine myself had not been to Hatyai since 1979 when I started my family..now my kids are all adults oledi...so can cheong more! But...with money and time now...my old pistol is getting rusty and misfiring a lot:D

Cheer up, man! Life is not that bad afterall. Just think of the 90/10 principle: 10% of an incident is not controlled by you [i.e. getting your wife pregnant] but the rest 90% [like seeing your wife and child getting a better life] is controlled by you!

pomrakthai
03-12-2005, 07:59 AM
BTW, having a "mass rally" of group sex [hope it is not a gang-bang wor...cleaning people's sperm ka??] is not a bad idea, but with MIB around all these days, we might be made to do ear-squats in PJ police station :eek:

Talking about familiy life....at my age now, my child-production factory is closed but the raw materials are still available! So this vice old man has to start another factory....in Thailand maybe??? :D

boinker
03-12-2005, 08:45 AM
I think we need to move our meeting point to another place.
As a few bro here have already leak out the joint once too many time.
I rather POTONG LANCAU then turn in to news headline. You will never too carefull.

DeKuip
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Bro Fong,

If wanna plan this kind of party pls dont post it openly here, u got all our numbers right?

DeKuip
03-12-2005, 09:24 AM
I think we need to move our meeting point to another place.
As a few bro here have already leak out the joint once too many time.
I rather POTONG LANCAU then turn in to news headline. You will never too carefull.

Agree with u... will find another place update will be provide by .... ofcoz from Fucker No 1 of KL, so said Jordan yetserday. kekeke...

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 10:12 AM
RM55 is for hair wash, facial and massage I think.
how long bro KLK everything lasted?

Ya lorr, I wuz there about 2 1/2 hours.... No haircut lah...

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Ok lah, we move our meeting place next time..... I will SMS details for next TCSC...

CibLover
03-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro Fong,

Listen to the advices of learned brothers here. You may not know it and feel otherwise, but consider yourself lucky and blessed.

As bro Bluesman's said, the last thing you wanna do is to make your wife feel unhappy. Please understand, she don't get pregnant by herself, you contributed to her situation now. So, please do show her that you are in fact happy that she's bearing your child. Anyway, it's your own flesh and blood.

Things will work out fine. You'll just have to be extra hardworking from now on. You control the destination and future path of your family and in a few years time, you will love your kids dearly and think back about how ridiculous are your worries now.

Cheers, bro. Things will turn out fine.
Ohh....I'll still congratulate you. It's a HAPPY occasion and make sure your wife is happy too.

wolverman
03-12-2005, 03:43 PM
dunno lah i m only 24 it hard for me to take it coz it will be a burden to me n will not hav enough time n money to cheong anymore have to be babysitters after my work!(

Bro fong, be thankful u are able to have kids. Some married for so long and his wife still cant conceive. Take it as a blessing..not a burden.

As for insufficient vitamin M, I suppose you need to sort that out prudently. Priority should be given to your immediate family i.e wife & children. Cheonging is secondary. Only when you have some extras, then u cheong lah. Be moderate...and dont be too extreme or excessive. End of the day its one's principle and conscience that count. God bless u! ;)

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 05:40 PM
First Malaysian Samsters Gathering @ Kuala Lumpur ...10 Dec 2005 Location : Stay Inn Pub
1. Katoey
2. KLKOOL KL No 1 Fucker
3. BLUESMAN
4. TD0620G KL No 2 Fucker
5. Mebirdie
6. Mightaswell
7. KL KING
8. Meng (KL KING's friend)
9. DeKuip

Calling All KL / JB Bros..... YO! who else joining ??

BLUESMAN
03-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok lah, we move our meeting place next time..... I will SMS details for next TCSC...

Wah lan bro....say TCSC venue highly confidential but venue for general assembly posted in big bright red some more.

You one really funny man for sure....hahahahaha.

By the way...I think almost all bros that attend TCSC say venue KLP so not too bad mah....maybe hopefully that could also mean Kilang Lubang Panchut.

fong
03-12-2005, 08:12 PM
yo yo your kid next time grown up will complain why he has to take care of you this old fart when he should be out every nite cheonging somemore wanna bring gals back scared you get hartattack looking at them then you know! hehehehehe![/QUOTE]

when i m old i just hopes tat my children will hired some nice big boob gal to take cares of my then enough liou hahahahaha!!!!!:D

fong
03-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Bro, to symphatize wif u ok lah, we agree to have group sex :rolleyes:

But seriously bro, sometimes u just have to believe in Fate and hope that there is a reason for everything that happens....

Congrats BTW

maybe it just my last party!

anyways thank for all bro support here really feel i m the most lukiest person here got so many bro consern bout me feel wanna cry:(

fong
03-12-2005, 08:21 PM
walau eh really cannot tahan u guys here like wat ppl said afters 18 years still a hero izzit! really hopes by tat age i dun need to use viagra!:p

fong
03-12-2005, 08:31 PM
u know wat actually i m really happy wit tat but althought in this reality lifes we hav to faces wat is in fronts of us hardly so like wat all bro here said i really hav to accept it but it will be a very good times to in future!

think like this when i was 40 or something my children will earn a lot for me to cheong kikiki:D

fong
03-12-2005, 08:36 PM
walau bro so tai chan chueng ar!!!!!!

hopes all cheongster will arrive tat days meet together n cheong together!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will be my last cheonging days then will hav 18 years times to start my cheonging days!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

fong
03-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Black"]My Bros TD, DeKuip, Boinker,Katoey,Lingwu74,Bluesman,CibLOver, Selim, Klang_Kia,Warmnites,Tirak99,KLKOOL[/SIZE]
I WILL BE A GOOD FATHER!!!!!!!!!

THANK:) YOU FOR ALL BRO SUPPORT!

KL_boy
03-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Ei..What time eh?

KLKOOL
04-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Ei..What time eh?

Sotong... u r back ;) Time standard lah... 7pm

KLKOOL
04-12-2005, 07:41 AM
KL December Gathering TCSC
8th December 2005
Venue : To Be SMS'ed to U but in KL/PJ
Time : From 7pm
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker

Dear All, KL/PJ Gathering TCSC will continue to be on the 8th (this is to give chance to the KL bros who normally dun come out on Saturday one...cos of family commitments ).

This is an official TCSC gathering so let's see the numbers we can gather....and have fun and share stories... Expect the normal suspects to attend so I have put up your names already..... The rest...Pls add your names yourself leh :D

fong
04-12-2005, 12:25 PM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. FONG:D
I M IN OK BRO KLKOOL!

TD0620G
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
someone has to help bro Dekuip to the gathering I think, cheong too much wild boar until knee injured today..hehehheh just kidding hope u are feeling better it was a very healthy and energy sapping outing at Bukit Tinggi.

KLKOOL
04-12-2005, 10:37 PM
someone has to help bro Dekuip to the gathering I think, cheong too much wild boar until knee injured today..hehehheh just kidding hope u are feeling better it was a very healthy and energy sapping outing at Bukit Tinggi.

Yep... think he saw an orang asli woman and forgot where he wuz going... fell into a 2 ft deep drain :(

DK now walking with a limp.... but Master level cheongster sure recover in 4 days lah ....

KLKOOL
04-12-2005, 10:39 PM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. Fong

Dear All, KL/PJ Gathering TCSC will continue to be on the 8th (this is to give chance to the KL bros who normally dun come out on Saturday one...cos of family commitments ).

This is an official TCSC gathering so let's see the numbers we can gather....and have fun and share stories... Expect the normal suspects to attend so I have put up your names already..... The rest...Pls add your names yourself leh :D

I added fong... he thot we were leaving him out of the group... bro... u are already accepted by us lah... chill eh ;)

BLUESMAN
04-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by TD0620G

Yep... think he saw an orang asli woman and forgot where he wuz going... fell into a 2 ft deep drain :(

DK now walking with a limp.... but Master level cheongster sure recover in 4 days lah ....

Hey bros...don't lah make fun of him. Poor guy already suffering for that masuk longkang incident cos of seeing orang asli woman....hahahahaha.

Actually I also wondering she must be a real stunner cos make our bro DeKuip loose concentration and sense of direction.

Wish you a speedy recovery bro.

KatoeyLover69
04-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by TD0620G

Hey bros...don't lah make fun of him. Poor guy already suffering for that masuk longkang incident cos of seeing orang asli woman....hahahahaha.

Actually I also wondering she must be a real stunner cos make our bro DeKuip loose concentration and sense of direction.

Wish you a speedy recovery bro.

I was told that Bro DeKuip was so shocked and surprised to see a topless Orang Asli woman with 38D that he kept staring at her and lost concentration and then fell into the longkang .........

BLUESMAN
04-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I was told that Bro DeKuip was so shocked and surprised to see a topless Orang Asli woman with 38D that he kept staring at her and lost concentration and then fell into the longkang .........

If this is indeed true I guess all brothers will be suggesting for more outings there from here on.

warmnites
04-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Wah Bro Dekuip finally saw something RAW eh! nothing can get more RAW than a Bare All Orang Asli ! hehehehe

"we book some about 35 gal at once then hav some happy hour together would u all mind if we all hav sex together with all this gal?"

Wah... who wanna let 35 bros "F" her ... anyone got Annabell Chong's number???? MMM ????

shiok1968
05-12-2005, 08:27 AM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker

This is an official TCSC gathering so let's see the numbers we can gather....and have fun and share stories... Expect the normal suspects to attend so I have put up your names already..... The rest...Pls add your names yourself leh :DThank you, thank you Mr Chairman. Its an honour to be included in the list of normal suspects. At least dun have put in my own name. This gathering I confirm going. The one on the 10th maybe I will be there but can only confirm last min.:D

pomrakthai
05-12-2005, 08:37 AM

Bro Dekuip. Wish you a speedy recovery, so that your third leg can continue to "enter" other "longkangs":rolleyes:

lingwu74
05-12-2005, 12:35 PM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. FONG
10.lingwu74

halo brothers...I am back in KL...see all of u at the gathering!

shiok1968
05-12-2005, 12:49 PM
halo brothers...I am back in KL...see all of u at the gathering!

Hey bro good to hear from you again. Lets catch up on thurs. You sure got many juicy stories from LOS.:D

lingwu74
05-12-2005, 01:02 PM
aiyaa brother shiok1968, LOS is getting boring for me already la...every month spend 2 weeks there...tom yum everyday.. last time very nice but now became like normal soup for me :p see u on thurs.

TD0620G
05-12-2005, 01:32 PM
welcome back bros, cya this thursday! when u going back to bangkok lingwu? might be going there dec/jan so fast boring already eh?

KLKOOL
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. FONG
10.lingwu74
11. JBGuy (Our bro from the south)

Errr. anyone else ??

lingwu74
05-12-2005, 03:46 PM
welcome back bros, cya this thursday! when u going back to bangkok lingwu? might be going there dec/jan so fast boring already eh?
will be back in bangkok on 20/12 to 29/12...halo I have been travelling there since dec2004 la...lagi lagi every month...sure boring liao la!

KatoeyLover69
05-12-2005, 04:00 PM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. FONG
10.lingwu74

Errr. anyone else ??

JBGuy, our JB Samster ' Tai Kor ' , will be representing the JB Samsters' Association at the 1st Malaysian Samsters' Gathering on Thur 8.12.05

Please extend your hospitality to him and make sure you feed him with plenty of YTH,NL, Tom Yam and Thosai :D

Bro KLKool and Bro Bluesman,please check your email for his h/p no.

BLUESMAN
05-12-2005, 06:15 PM
JBGuy, our JB Samster ' Tai Kor ' , will be representing the JB Samsters' Association at the 1st Malaysian Samsters' Gathering on Thur 8.12.05

Please extend your hospitality to him and make sure you feed him with plenty of YTH,NL, Tom Yam and Thosai :D

Looking forward to meeting Bro JBGuy.

By the way Bro KatoeyLover69....please check your email....you have incorrectly quoted my phone number. Sent you the correct number.

KatoeyLover69
06-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Looking forward to meeting Bro JBGuy.

By the way Bro KatoeyLover69....please check your email....you have incorrectly quoted my phone number. Sent you the correct number.

Bro Bluesman,

Have checked my email and have done the correction and have given your h/p no to Bro JBGuy.

Bro JBGuy is the garang bouncer for the JB Samsters' Association. He always jaga pintu for us whenever we have Gatherings

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 01:20 AM

Please extend your hospitality to him and make sure you feed him with plenty of YTH,NL, Tom Yam and Thosai

Yes sir... will do ;) will fatten him up with local delicasies before sending him back to JB :rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
06-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Bro Bluesman,

Have checked my email and have done the correction and have given your h/p no to Bro JBGuy.

Bro JBGuy is the garang bouncer for the JB Samsters' Association. He always jaga pintu for us whenever we have Gatherings

Over here no need for any jaga pintu personal bro. Just everybody jaga their own "back door" cos our No. 1 and No. 2 FUCKER (you know who lah) real horny anytime of the day or night...kekekekeke.

mebirdie
06-12-2005, 08:10 AM
Since changing to 8-Dec-2005, I cannot go already.

Weekday how to go from Singapore to KL?
Perhaps next time.

shiok1968
06-12-2005, 08:54 AM

Perhaps next time.Sorry for the last min change bro. Our KL gatherings are all normally on weekdays bcos many bros have commitments on weekends. Anyway hope that you can join us the next time. Cheers

BigDrill
06-12-2005, 10:31 AM
8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. FONG
10.lingwu74
12.warmnites
13.power
14.bigdrill

Posting for warmnites and power.......busy busy busy

See you all

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 11:34 AM

Perhaps next time.

Bro, u can always come to JB since a few of us will be meeting with KTL on the 10th.... or anytime u come to KL, just give us a buzz, we hold gathering in your honor :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
06-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Bro, u can always come to JB since a few of us will be meeting with KTL on the 10th.... or anytime u come to KL, just give us a buzz, we hold gathering in your honor

All JB Samsters please note that there will be a mini-Gathering in JB on Saturday 10.12.05 with Bro KLKool and Bro TD. You are most welcome to attend :D The time should be around 1.00 pm to about 3.00 pm ( to be confirmed )

mebirdie
06-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Bro, u can always come to JB since a few of us will be meeting with KTL on the 10th.... or anytime u come to KL, just give us a buzz, we hold gathering in your honor :rolleyes:

So are you in JB or in KL? Hmmm...

BLUESMAN
06-12-2005, 06:38 PM

Bro...since you and bro TD in JB on 10th am wondering if the TCSS we wanted to have which is also same date is ON or OFF.

CibLover
06-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Bro Bluesman,

The gathering was brought forward now to the 8th Dec.
Read further down this thread. The post by bro Bigdrill.

See you then. Cheers.

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 07:32 PM
So are you in JB or in KL? Hmmm...

KL Samsters not just me leh bro.... got all the rest of the brudders mah if you come to KL... but I will be in JB on the 10th

BLUESMAN
06-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Bro Bluesman,

The gathering was brought forward now to the 8th Dec.
Read further down this thread. The post by bro Bigdrill.

See you then. Cheers.

Thanks for telling Bro CibLover. Finally got it. All very clear now.

Actually to meet on 8th was specially requested by Bro MMM88 cos he cannot make it to the Gathering orginally schedule for the 10th so we thought maybe those who are free on the 8th can meet up with him.

Now looks like almost all can make it on the 8th .... must be after hearing all the interesting happenings whenever there is a gathering no matter if its just a "yam cha" thingy.

Look to seeing you again bro.

TD0620G
07-12-2005, 03:47 AM
Cya guys this Thursday :D Btw Bbo Dekuip said he is getting better next week can cheong for lost time already..hehehh

DeKuip
07-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks all the bro's who have sent me best wishes, today i feel much beter and was thinking to go Klang oso.... hehehe, kidding lah. Think after 1 week can fuck only.

It was a stupid accident that i will be more carefull next time, lucky i oso collected 1 syt phone number, she has oredi agreed to go out with me after my recovery... but this ger i try to tackle for bro HSC... as promised. :D Btw, she is only 21yr old. Bro's who have saw her that day do u agree she got 'yau sui' anot? kekeke...

Will try to join tomolo gathering... i will come with crutches can arr??

Only able to online for a while coz using a ger's pc few door away... will be back soon.

Once again... thanks all the bro's who have wished me well.

powerguy
07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
brother dekuip... what happen to u?! i just away for a week what wrong with u?! fell from bed when do do session?!

boinker
07-12-2005, 07:14 PM
It was a stupid accident that i will be more carefull next time, lucky i oso collected 1 syt phone number, she has oredi agreed to go out with me after my recovery... but this ger i try to tackle for bro HSC... as promised. :D Btw, she is only 21yr old. Bro's who have saw her that day do u agree she got 'yau sui' anot? kekeke...

Only able to online for a while coz using a ger's pc few door away... will be back soon.

Ha ha ha out GTM has done it a again tackle for another bro. sure boh?
so yau sui its your type wor. the girl next door must be also very yau sui. with the world girl next door i am sure there is a lot of story about it in sbf.

warmnites
07-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Guys........ bloody hell I wanna go meet you guys cause promised BigDrill & Powerguy yum char shit got phone call this evening my agency has meeting tmr nite around 8pm donno bila habis somemore! cheelaka but what to do cannot fight with $$$ mah! somemore so pokai until now still fasting cheong free period! CNY coming have to spend alot soon sakit sakit!

Yo Bro BigDrill & Powerguy soli belanjar yum char next time!!!

Bigdrill wait for the next EVO X coming next year dam chun!

KLKOOL
08-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Guys........ bloody hell I wanna go meet you guys cause promised BigDrill & Powerguy yum char shit got phone call this evening my agency has meeting tmr nite around 8pm donno bila habis somemore! cheelaka but what to do cannot fight with $$$ mah! somemore so pokai until now still fasting cheong free period! CNY coming have to spend alot soon sakit sakit!

Bro, we are gonna miss u at the next gathering. Call us when u finish ur meeting... maybe can still meet up

TD0620G
08-12-2005, 10:22 AM

can always call us after your meeting just in case we are still around.. I think bro Boinker sure still around coz he takes at least 2 hours for a bonk. Powerguy do call bro Biddrill along also if u are in contact.

Happykiwi
08-12-2005, 11:11 AM
First of all, my apologies to all the brothers here in this forum for being out of action for so long. The HM cancelled my visa when she found some condoms in my luggage…aiya, what to do? So I have been keeping my head down working, working, working…..and thinking….f—k, f---k, f—k, ….how stupid of me! Then when I think of the great time I had in KL, thanks to all the brothers here, I thought, worth it lah!

Just to quickly recap, I arrived and checked into the hotel around 7.00pm on 17 November 2005. The initial gathering was supposed to take place at Sri Hartamas at 8.00pm. Anyway, I rang KL Boy and Selim and to cut a long story short met up with all the brothers around 8.30pm. I had a quick bite and was ready for action.

One of the brothers (sorry, I can’t remember your name!) took me in his car to the HC at Crown Prince in PJ. There were about 15 brothers who also went there but there were not enough gers to go round. So all the brothers acted like shy, shy, one and no body wanted to take the lead. The OKTs also didn’t know what to do, so seeing the predicament they were in, I volunteered to be the first dick off the rank…..

The ger I got was supposedly an ang pai and her name was Annie. She’s a Malay in her mid to late twenties. She was my first Malay, can you believe it??? LOL

Name: Annie
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: One big rice bowl (sorry, don’t ask me cup size lah!)
Attitude: She’s cheerful and chatty. Really helps me to settle down.
BJ: BBBJ. It was okay but nothing to write home about especially when compared to what I got from a FL couple of days later.
A/R: She really gave me a good clean while in the shower, in anticipation, but I decided to pass on the A/R bit.
F/J: She was very accommodating and we tried out a number of different positions. She kept on complimenting the size of my dick but I didn’t take too much notice. I've heard it too often....
Damage: 238 ringgit for one hour
RF: She kept pestering me to book her again b4 I skip town. I relented, in part because she was actually quite good and very friendly towards me. I went back the next day but the session was not as intense as the first, as the saying goes, “Once fucked, twice shy; twice fucked and she's your wife!"

Following the session at the Crown Prince, some of the brothers decided to go the KTV and I decided to tag along. I think the place was called the Butterfly Club. Unfortunately, there were not enough gers to go round (same old story, but different place) so I decided to be the bystander. Furthermore, the gers were all nasi lemak and my Malay sucks! Needless to say, I saw much rubba, rubba action going on, and yes, I saved the orange slices for the brothers’ foreplay…..LOL

It was almost 1.00am when I decided to call it a night. I had to wait for nearly 45 minutes b4 I finally got a taxi back to the hotel. All in all, it was a great night out and not bad for a first night in KL…..

After my second session with Annie the following day, I had the same problem getting back to KL. There were simply no taxis around even when I asked the hotel concierge to get me one, or more likely, no taxi would want to fight the peak hour traffic to get me back to the city! :mad:

Soon after I got back to the city I decided to go for a massage/urut batin at a place recommended by Selim called Sense along Jalan Cheras. Boy, that was a good session. I prayed hard that I would get a SYT and my prayers were answered. She was a Sabahan, half Phillipino and half Arab. The Arab features were quite distinct and this made her even prettier. Alamak, the only problem is I do not speak much Malay otherwise I think I would have had even more fun with her! The urut batin was good and I tried to prolong the pleasure of her sensual touches for as long as I could. And when I finally came, it was an earth shattering experience……Ah, such pleasure, all for 88 ringgit plus 20 to the ger. LOL Thank you Selim, you are a champion! :)

KLKOOL
08-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Bro HappyKiwi.. haha, tough luck with the CD's... been through it. Great FR... hope you come to KL again to visit us. Cheers mate!:D

Happykiwi
08-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Bro HappyKiwi.. haha, tough luck with the CD's... been through it. Great FR... hope you come to KL again to visit us. Cheers mate!:D

Hehehe....Don't you worry, as Arny said, "I'll be back!"....by hook or by crook....Wait till I post my story about the Chinese mei mei FL I met.....For that kind of fresh "meat", I'll be back for sure! :)

CibLover
08-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Bro Happy Kiwi,

Glad to hear from you again. So, that's why you have gone MIA for quite a while. Sorry to hear of your problems with the CD, too....kekeke.

Awaiting for your next FR. Keep in touch, bro.

Cheers.

HamSupChai
08-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks all the bro's who have sent me best wishes, today i feel much beter and was thinking to go Klang oso.... hehehe, kidding lah. Think after 1 week can fuck only.

Once again... thanks all the bro's who have wished me well.

haha...

wei.. u r TM mah... no need say tackle for me wan.. say tackle for urself...

ehehehe..... but she definately yau sui... skin fair summore.

powerguy
08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
sorry guys... not comfirm i can join in or not... so better pull out n will call u all again... have FUN!

8th December 2005
1. KLKOOL
2. MMM
3. Bluesman
4. Dekuip
5. TD
6. CibLooooover
7. Shiooook
8. Boinker
9. FONG
10.lingwu74

warmnites
08-12-2005, 02:29 PM
solli guys need abit of help!

this my 1st time (Virgin) driving into SG this weekend
how to masuk which check point better I dowan to kena jammed up like
I see at festives season all the time....
also anyone got SG website with map features cause I dowan get lost & got SG FINE! (can pay for cheonging!)
I need to drive towards pasir rais resort side! help help! MMM where are you!
Oh how much kena charge to drive in ah?

TD0620G
08-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Sorry to hear about the CDs next time just say your friends in KL gave u souveniors to try on HM ...heheh then sure she will be happy to see them. Great FR and it was me who drove u la..heheh

warmnites how long will u be in Sg? Might be down there also this Saturday/Sunday.

powerguy
08-12-2005, 04:27 PM
solli guys need abit of help!

this my 1st time (Virgin) driving into SG this weekend
how to masuk which check point better I dowan to kena jammed up like
I see at festives season all the time....
also anyone got SG website with map features cause I dowan get lost & got SG FINE! (can pay for cheonging!)
I need to drive towards pasir rais resort side! help help! MMM where are you!
Oh how much kena charge to drive in ah?

warmnites... call me about u wanna drive in spore... coz i just back fr spore last week... anyway if u wanna drive fr JB to pasir ris resort both causeway are easy...

option 1. Fr JB - Pasir Ris Resort
drive follow all the expressway BKE (toward PIE) - SLE (toward CTE) - TPE (toward changi airport) exit at Pasir Ris Dr1 then follow all signboard that direct u to downtown east resort.

option 2. Fr 2nd Link - Pasir Ris Resort
drive all the way ECP (toward changi airport) - TPE (toward SLE) exit at Pasir Ris Dr1 then follow all signboard that direct u to downtown east resort.

every malaysian car entitled 14 days free but need to pay S$2.40 for road tax n get a AUTOPASS at LTA department where also located at custom. if don't understand can ask the officer on duty when u pass your passport.

anything call me ok.

for your road guide... u also can checkout www.streetdirectory.com.sg

BLUESMAN
08-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Hehehe....Don't you worry, as Arny said, "I'll be back!"....by hook or by crook....Wait till I post my story about the Chinese mei mei FL I met.....For that kind of fresh "meat", I'll be back for sure! :)

Hey bro Happykiwi...nice to read your FR after having to wait for what seem like ages. Thought you decided to venture to more joints instead of heading home.

It was nice meeting up with you and look towards seeing you again.

TD0620G
08-12-2005, 05:03 PM
wah powerguy go sg quietly never post fr eh? :D

powerguy
08-12-2005, 05:26 PM
TD... used to b spore PR... hahahaaa... i got alot FL contact... if u guys happen to go there PM me la... let me contribute some hot chick to u...

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 02:07 AM
TD... used to b spore PR... hahahaaa... i got alot FL contact... if u guys happen to go there PM me la... let me contribute some hot chick to u...

Wah... powerguy really power leh ;)

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 02:30 AM
So again, another successful TCSC today. Thanks to the following bros for attending
1. TD
2. Bluesman
3. Fong
4. CibLover
5. Boinker
6. Lingwu
7. Selim and his 2 friends
8. Shiok
9. Myself, KLKOOL

Pity a lot of bros could not make it... among them Bigdrill, Powerguy, MMM, JBGuy, KL_Boy, Dekuip, KL_King and frenz, and many more...

SO we had coffee again, and TCSS until about 11pm, when we itchy cock decide to check out Skyriver.... sianz... I know sure die one...

So Shiok and CBL on vege diet so no action.... Boinker recovering from fever (although I think sex would help clear that faster) and Lingwu had a back ache (Just came back from BKK... sure bang cock too much lorrr).

So up to me and TD to fly the flag... first round of gers.... 2 ok for me but I must wait for TD first mah... he, being his 'yim chim' self, say wanna see more.... so we wait and yam cha and continue TCSS.... the second parade ready.... so we go see again, this time I see one really cute ger, I know TD sure one ... but he ask me to choose first, hoping that If I choose the one he want, then he can escape.... where can, I make him choose first and he chose the girl... I chose another one.. The FR is... I dun know her name, cos she is leaving tomorrow back to china,,, early 20's... small frame,,, B cup. Overall rating, about a 7.5. Fuck her until she came... I know cos the moans stopped and she collapsed... no shit man,, so I had to restart her engine and had round 2.. KNN, the gers should pay me leh. But overall, a stisfying fuck. Didn't think I could make it as I already had Massage and Bating at Okid Emas earlier.... cheers guys

TD0620G
09-12-2005, 02:30 AM
Nice to meet all of u again bros Bluesman, Cib, KLK, Selim & friends, Boinker and Lingwu. I was told bro Fong came but we were not fated to meet, AGAIN! Now I'm really wondering whether our bros are bluffing me that she's no Ms. Fong. After TCSS we went to TCSC and the venue was Skyriver, since everyone is raving so much about the good looking girls there until other spa girls look like ugly ducking. On the 1st round of catwalk, I must say I was dissapointed, because my expectation was all the girls will turn out to be supermodels. Passable, but certainly no supermodel. I was ready to save up my million of sperms for the next gathering. Then half an hour later so happened there was this super cute girl which looks like a young Japanese or HK highschool girl came out. Bro KLK commented she looks like one of the HK 'Twins' singers. Looking at bro KLK I was thinking he would have definately chosen her so I wanted to let him choose first, but he knew my tactic so asked me to choose.

I will rate the overall session as a 7/10 just because of her looks, which is someone that I would like to know in the long term basis if I'm a PRC guy. Damn cute I actually pinched her cheeks..hehehh. FJ was SOP and also because I should have gone to the toilet first to pee (thought I can tahan), the new Durex with how por fun really accelerated my eruption so all in all took about 20 mins at the most. The girl also felt the sensation and raked her fingers on my thighs as we fucked.

KNN my plan for abstinence didn't work (fucked twice in the last 5 days) so I must postpone my plan starting from today till January 26th! Maybe I must fall into the longkang like bro Dekuip so that I can abstain more..hehehh

TD0620G
09-12-2005, 02:32 AM
How come both of us also missed out shiok's name one? hehehh just realised after I post.. sorry brol.

Happykiwi
09-12-2005, 07:02 AM

Wah bro, I must remember that. The whole time in Sland not much action for me. I don't like the rush, rush business in Geylang, so I have given up on that liao. :mad:

Can let us know what is the damage or not?

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Wah bro, I must remember that. The whole time in Sland not much action for me. I don't like the rush, rush business in Geylang, so I have given up on that liao. :mad:

Can let us know what is the damage or not?

haha, next time, let us know. I also got some FL contacts in SG.... you PM me....

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 09:38 AM
This Saturday excursion to JB... who is in?

1. TD
2. KLKOOL
3. Shiok + Tirak (This one already can name TA = Tirak Apprentice)
4. CibL (U provide the car, I can drive hehehe)

Anyone else? Please confirm as need to arrange logistics...

fong
09-12-2005, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=TD0620G]Nice to meet all of u again bros Bluesman, Cib, KLK, Selim & friends, Boinker and Lingwu. I was told bro Fong came but we were not fated to meet, AGAIN! Now I'm really wondering whether our bros are bluffing me that she's no Ms. Fong.

bro sorry lah need to fetch my wife who ask u to come late !
next time come earlyier loh then u can meet me liou they not lying to lah i m not she lah or else how cna i go to cheong !:D

fong
09-12-2005, 10:15 AM
all bro one again we all meet up yesterdays but hav to say sorry to u all coz i need to make a move 1st yesterdays due to fetch my wife again sorry for leave the gathering early! see u all at next gathering ok !:cool:

shiok1968
09-12-2005, 11:35 AM
How come both of us also missed out shiok's name one? hehehh just realised after I post.. sorry brol.Only you miss my name:(

Plus I provide you with the new product to test.:mad:

CibLover
09-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Eh, bro Shiok,

I thought you will go MIA for at least a few weeks?
Had a good time?....kekekeke...:p

Cheers.

shiok1968
09-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Eh, bro Shiok,

I thought you will go MIA for at least a few weeks?
Had a good time?....kekekeke...:p

Cheers.It was very good.:D

So I guess it is confirm for tomorrow. Will call either you or KLKOOL later to confirm the meeting point and time.

CibLover
09-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Bro,

Not decided yet whether can go or not!!
As I've told you last night, may have some customers coming over. Maybe can confirm later today.

Keep in contact.

BLUESMAN
09-12-2005, 06:41 PM
It was a good TCSS for me to meet with my bros again. No TCSC for me cos I thought there was not going to be one since talking until so late also no suggestion but found out today there was indeed one after I decided it was time I leave for home. Never mind...always a next time.

Bros I met during TCSS

1. TD
2. CibLover
3. KLKOOL
4. Boinker
5. Lingwu
6. Selim and his 2 friends
7. Shiok

Guess bro TD and myself miss Bro Fong AGAIN.

One day we will bro Fong....also another next time. Well no worries about have to leave first. Being able to be there is proof enough you are keen to join us in our gatherings.

Cheer bros.

wolverman
09-12-2005, 08:00 PM
It was a stupid accident that i will be more carefull next time

Sorri to hear that, bro Dekuip...wish u have a speedy recovery. Cheers! :)

devil1158
11-12-2005, 11:15 PM
hi..
just wondering any happening things going on tis weekend??
i be in kl tis weekend :o

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 12:35 AM
hi..

Waiting for your PM with your MObile No.....

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 09:01 AM
hi..

KL No 1001 fucker reply continue...

Waiting for your PM with your MObile No..... it doesn't matter what time it is i oso can and wanna fuck... u call me lah!

He left out something i add on for him loh. kekeke...

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Very funny with the Yahoo Group! No need to say it's the top 1002 fuckers idea... i'm out for 1 week still need to attack me!! No good lah... can change the group name anot?

Btw, i really dont know how to check msges there ??!!

Bro's KLKOOL & TD, i cannot cheong for at least 1 month ok? If u two go cheong again i can join u for look see look see anot??

Bro CibLover, anything u have sweep onder the carpet anot during my 1 week absent? Need to update the KL top 1010 chart mah...

TD0620G
12-12-2005, 01:29 PM
heheh the group is dedicated to our top of the top grand tirak master what..kekeke

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Very funny with the Yahoo Group! No need to say it's the top 1002 fuckers idea... i'm out for 1 week still need to attack me!! No good lah... can change the group name anot?

Btw, i really dont know how to check msges there ??!!

Bro's KLKOOL & TD, i cannot cheong for at least 1 month ok? If u two go cheong again i can join u for look see look see anot??

Bro CibLover, anything u have sweep onder the carpet anot during my 1 week absent? Need to update the KL top 1010 chart mah...

Again... trying to sow seed of mis direction.. already cheong last night just admit lah. U can join us lah... but u must go first. I wanna see how u fark with ur 'cast on'

U GTM mah... who dare attack u... like attacking all malaysians....plus holland... even Hadyai Tirak Army also join in lorrrr... hehehehe

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 01:34 PM
heheh the group is dedicated to our top of the top grand tirak master what..kekeke

Bro pls lah... dont come up with what tirak or what top fucker ok? Later the real Tirak Master and real Top Fucker (coz me the fake one mah..) come out fuck me how??

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Bro pls lah... dont come up with what tirak or what top fucker ok? Later the real Tirak Master and real Top Fucker (coz me the fake one mah..) come out fuck me how??

Aiyah... read my post above lah... some more, u got ur own special service to protect u... the Nasi Lemak Brigade.... they catch anyone trying to kena u, make the person jilat their cibai for 3 hours... hehehe

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
BTW, since we have a few SG Bros here ... Bro Devil1158 and Pusslover can I suggest a mini TCSC tonite...? Say around 8pm, venue to be confirmed.

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 02:45 PM
BTW, since we have a few SG Bros here ... Bro Devil1158 and Pusslover can I suggest a mini TCSC tonite...? Say around 8pm, venue to be confirmed.

Since i have stayed home for 1 week sure i will come out tonite... where is the place to meet?

BLUESMAN
12-12-2005, 03:21 PM

Thanks for telling bro KLKOOL but tonight I cannot join in. Hope you guys enjoy and have a good time.

Cheers.

BLUESMAN

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 04:51 PM

Thanks bro,

It getting beter by the day... :D

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 04:51 PM

Thanks bro,

It getting beter by the day... :D

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Another TCSC session last nite except that this time there were only 5 of us. As usual KLKOOL, TD, Dekuip, Pusslover and myself (with a friend).

Reach there late due to the rain as well as the jam. The guys were already well into the TCSS session. Made the necessary introductions and got the drinks. As per normal alot of jokes and info were exchanged. All left early at about 9pm bcos I had to send my friend off and the bros were going to check stock at Sunway. :p

Btw Bro KLKOOL, my friend mentioned that the conversation was really an eye-opener. Never before attended such a gathering before. Also mentioned was that it was a pleasure meeting you guys.:D

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Bro, here the story cont yest after u went back for fuck... kekeke.

We (top 1002 bro's KLKOOL and TD lah, bro PussyLover (or is it now PussLover?) and me) went to met bro Lingwu, after diner in McD we went to check some PRC's. The quality are average so our top 1002 bro's din chosed and only Lingwu was on. After we went to a hotel recommended by sifu all time bro Selim, there was around 8 PRC's and 2 cute Vietnamese available. Ofcoz our KL No 1001 bro KLKOOL wanna fuck and chosed a PRC, later found out her service is like 'Chi Pek' (stick against the wall) one. Our No 1002 bro TD ofcoz dont wanna lose out too much and he chosed a viet, after bro TD said the ger gave him the most GF feeling coz before they start making love the ger made vietnamese popiah for him??!! :confused: Yup, like that ofcoz got GF feeling loh! As for bro PussyLover... he chosed a PRC, nice face and bodyship... think later they will give us the FR's.

As for me ofcoz no action lah.... me not like our KL top 1002 bro's lah.... 2 months no fuck oso can. :D

Damage for PRC's is range from RM150 to RM198 and for Viet gers is RM130 to RM150.

Oh, it was nice to meet u bro PussyLover, u are really a relax person.

As for tonite i try to come out again coz a few singapore bro's will be here again, if not me they still have our KL top 1002 bro KLKOOL and TD around.

This one is for the person that cannot take the rank of KL Fucker as a joke pls FUCK OFF lah!

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Bro Shiok,

I give u 1 month so that u can train with ur PS2 games... after i will challenge u. :p

I prefer 'Winning Eleven 8 or Pro Evo soccer 5'... I give u 1 gaol as handicap, how? kekeke...

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Bro Shiok,

I give u 1 month so that u can train with ur PS2 games... after i will challenge u. :p

I prefer 'Winning Eleven 8 or Pro Evo soccer 5'... I give u 1 gaol as handicap, how? kekeke...Onze you. After this week, i will be on 3 weeks leave so plenty of time to train. Of course the 1 goal handicap I still accept:p

TD0620G
13-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Our No 1002 bro TD ofcoz dont wanna lose out too much and he chosed a viet, after bro TD said the ger gave him the most GF feeling coz before they start making love the ger made vietnamese popiah for him??!! :confused: Yup, like that ofcoz got GF feeling loh! As for bro PussyLover... he chosed a PRC, nice face and bodyship... think later they will give us the FR's.

This one is for the person that cannot take the rank of KL Fucker as a joke pls FUCK OFF lah!

yea I must rate her GFE as 10/10 coz I got Vietnamese popiah from her..kekeke

boinker
13-12-2005, 10:35 AM
yea I must rate her GFE as 10/10 coz I got Vietnamese popiah from her..kekeke

popiah?? I wonder where she keep it b4 giving it to you.

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the guys showing up for our TCSS at our usual coffee place... as usual, the view was very stimulating heheheh attendees were

1. GTM Dekuip
2. TD
3. Shiok + Fren
4. Pusslover from SG
5. myself

We adjourned at 9 pm to meet up with up wif Lingwu to check out new stocks at a Sunway Lubang... 2 young gers (18 and 19) and 2 older gers... nthing to shout about, but enuf to get Lingwu to stay for a bonking session... We proceeded to check out the new stock at a KL hotel... first lobang.. 2 vietnamese and 2 PRC.... Bro TD opt for the cute Vietnamese (as I know that he would) and Bro pusslover opted for one of the PRC ger. I then went to the other lobang and got a PRC there.... The girl is from Northern China... near beijing... her name is Yen Na... or something like that.

This ger GRE is like 10/10..... Shy but extremely horny... Selim... u and ur bros need to try her if u haven't... she is the most expensive ger at RM 198... but worth every Ringgit... got raped by her literally.... she love to fuck... when I painting her I nearly drown cos she push my head down and hold it there.... then when missionary, she keep puching my face to her breasts... btw, she is quite built and strong so small cheongsters beware... hehehe

Looks : 7/10
Breasts : 7.5 /10 (very firm... could be silicone... maybe not)
Body : 7/10 (some celulite, but still curvy and quite chun!)
BJ: errr.... did i tell u she rape me so we did not BJ.... beh tahan leh... hehehe
FJ : 8.5/10 - Awesome man...
RTF : definitely yes...
Damage : 198 + 30 tips

Thanks again to our bro Selim for recommending the lobangs...

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

Bro KingClubm contact u liao? I sked tonite i cant make it coz my knee start to feel the pain again... must be yesterday wlaked too much liao...

Sked bro KingClubm wanna go ktv me sure die like that. Oso bro PussLover when he will leaving? Must treat our singapore bro's well u know... If not later kena fuck by Shiok ;)

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Bro KLKOOL,

Bro KingClubm contact u liao? I sked tonite i cant make it coz my knee start to feel the pain again... must be yesterday wlaked too much liao...

Sked bro KingClubm wanna go ktv me sure die like that. Oso bro PussLover when he will leaving? Must treat our singapore bro's well u know... If not later kena fuck by Shiok ;)Hello bro, like that also can pull me in?

Dun say as if I am the Tai Kor here. We all know who is the GTM of this group.
Anyway the hospitality of the KL bros here has already been well know. I dun have to say much bcos I have been enjoying this hospitality for the last 4 months. So many lobang until leg weak,hands weak and pocket also fxxking weak.:p

Happykiwi
13-12-2005, 12:11 PM
.....So many lobang until leg weak,hands weak and pocket also fxxking weak

That's okay, as long as you have ger's lap to rest your head on soon your little head will become strong again....LOL :D

Sorry bro, did not find the time to call you on my last day in Sland. Don't worry, now arranging visa from HM to make another trip early next year.....I really look forward to go cheonging with you again...:)

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 12:23 PM
That's okay, as long as you have ger's lap to rest your head on soon your little head will become strong again....LOL :D

Sorry bro, did not find the time to call you on my last day in Sland. Don't worry, now arranging visa from HM to make another trip early next year.....I really look forward to go cheonging with you again...

We look forward to your return... we were really impressed by your performance.... must be the water... or the practice wif the sheep :D

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 12:26 PM

Sorry bro, did not find the time to call you on my last day in Sland. Don't worry, now arranging visa from HM to make another trip early next year.....I really look forward to go cheonging with you again..That is precisely the reason why the pocket also become so weak. It is always small head rule big head.:p

You take care bro. When you are back give us a call.

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Fucking KL Sotong so blur called me asked or i wanna play indoor soccer anot tonite??!!

My anwser: U go and die lah!

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Something about yesterday forgotten to mention.

When other bro's busy inside the room with they gers i chit chat wiv the okt he said he can send the ger (PRC's and Vietnamese Popiahs) to any hotel u want.... he means overnite but stupid me forgot to asked for the rates.

next time lah...

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Something about yesterday forgotten to mention.

When other bro's busy inside the room with they gers i chit chat wiv the okt he said he can send the ger (PRC's and Vietnamese Popiahs) to any hotel u want.... he means overnite but stupid me forgot to asked for the rates.

next time lah...

Should be about RM500 overnight from 12 midnight to 10am.... the last time I ask

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Should be about RM500 overnight from 12 midnight to 10am.... the last time I tried

Now i know u have tried b4... PRC or Viet Popiah?

Salute our KL No 1001 Fucker :D

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Now i know u have tried b4... PRC or Viet Popiah?

Salute our KL No 1001 Fucker :D
Wah... KNN, like that also can misquote me ah... I ask for Pukkai lah... how I know he left for Japan already....

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Wah... KNN, like that also can misquote me ah... I ask for Pukkai lah... how I know he left for Japan already....

Talking about Puk kai Jason hor... i do miss him (coz he is my best fren for many years) a bit since he has left for Japan. This Puk Kai like ppls fuck him... the more he likes. U oso always fuck him 1. But lucky his brother Pomelo hasn't forgotten me, knew me got injured now he gonna buy me diner.

Anyway dont waste gas ask for him.... u know what kind of quality gers he wants... u think can find 1 in this planet?

TD0620G
13-12-2005, 09:41 PM
He's coming back before CNY right? Is the Jap boss coming with him and are they coming along to Hadyai?

DeKuip
14-12-2005, 09:07 AM
He's coming back before CNY right? Is the Jap boss coming with him and are they coming along to Hadyai?

Puk Kai will be back b4 CNY, the jap will come after CNY... the jap will fly straight to Hatyai.

I wonder the jap will break his own record time anot with choosing ger? What was his time?? i guess 2 seconds rite? hahaha...

DeKuip
14-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Since bro Shiok will go back Singapore eat turkey so why not have antoher TCSC session this week? If tonite oso can but i am only free after 8pm.

ehh... long time haven't see wah wah liao.

PS: Stay Inn hotel and Stay Pub belong to Pomelo's boss, next time we go i will try to get discount for drinks only.

shiok1968
14-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Since bro Shiok will go back Singapore eat turkey so why not have antoher TCSC session this week? If tonite oso can but i am only free after 8pm.

ehh... long time haven't see wah wah liao.

PS: Stay Inn hotel and Stay Pub belong to Pomelo's boss, next time we go i will try to get discount for drinks only.Bro, thanks for the thought. I will be busy this whole week day and night so will not be able to join you guys for anything. Going back to eat Turkey next week so can only catch up when I am back in the first week of January.:cool:

DeKuip
14-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Bro, thanks for the thought. I will be busy this whole week day and night so will not be able to join you guys for anything. Going back to eat Turkey next week so can only catch up when I am back in the first week of January.:cool:

That'a shit bro... i think u wanna save ur time for ur PS2 lah... kekeke. Kidding lah, see ya when u are back.

Just now called Pomelo he said he go with us sure got discount, then i fast fast asked him if i want Wah wah got discount anot... He fuck me said that 1 u ask urself lah. kekeke...

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 01:00 PM
That'a shit bro... i think u wanna save ur time for ur PS2 lah... kekeke. Kidding lah, see ya when u are back.

Just now called Pomelo he said he go with us sure got discount, then i fast fast asked him if i want Wah wah got discount anot... He fuck me said that 1 u ask urself lah. kekeke...

So tonight onz ah? You SMS me lah... time and place. ciaos dudes. BTW, all samster who wanna join us can PM organiser ala Dekuip.

DeKuip
14-12-2005, 02:13 PM
So tonight onz ah? You SMS me lah... time and place. ciaos dudes. BTW, all samster who wanna join us can PM organiser ala Dekuip.

Btw bro KingClubm called me said today no action only tomolo he will be free... Long time din see bro KingClubm oso. :D

And... our Hatyai fren Frank is back in KL for 2 days only. He will go back Hatyai tomolo, i will ask him wanna go out tonite wiv us anot. We still have to thanks him for everythings he has done for us during our last trip in Hatyai.

Bro's KLKOOL and TD, u 2 how?

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Btw bro KingClubm called me said today no action only tomolo he will be free... Long time din see bro KingClubm oso. :D

And... our Hatyai fren Frank is back in KL for 2 days only. He will go back Hatyai tomolo, i will ask him wanna go out tonite wiv us anot. We still have to thanks him for everythings he has done for us during our last trip in Hatyai.

Bro's KLKOOL and TD, u 2 how?

Onz lah... I told u when Frank come to KL, we sure meet up one. Let me know time N place..

fong
14-12-2005, 03:00 PM
walau is tat mean anather gathering is coming!
soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to meet all bro again!:D

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 04:08 PM
walau is tat mean anather gathering is coming!
soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to meet all bro again!:D

Fong... u wan the rapist contact is it... I scared u cannot handle her lah.. hehehehe... I will bring u there one day lah... not convenient for you to go alone one, cuz cannot violate brother's trust and hand out contact. Hope u understand ;)

fong
14-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Fong... u wan the rapist contact is it... I scared u cannot handle her lah.. hehehehe... I will bring u there one day lah... not convenient for you to go alone one, cuz cannot violate brother's trust and hand out contact. Hope u understand ;)
okok next time we go together n rape her back ok!:D