PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

bonkning
16-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Where , New KT ?:D
ah ram ah...u now ram where? KT? what's dat?

aiya jakie...what r u doing in porlin room ?
if i m in porlin room, i'll be talking about having sex with her ..
why would i want to be talking about anything else .. :D :p

juz kidding bra .. talk whatever u want .. k.

i not going to talk about cookie. sian liao. everytime cookie. maybe kico .. hehe .. eagle favourite .. duno why so long neber hear from him leow ..

jacky43
16-06-2013, 10:03 PM
16 June (fathers’ day), Sunday btw 350 to 430 pm

She is in a white mini dress showing off her slim back, it goes well on white heels making her legs longer. She is not tall with blond hair Pauline fit the bills of a MILF OL. I called her name, said $50 can? She watched me w/o replying, after closing the door she held on the bills for a while.

Then I cook up a story told her I had not RTF after she moved into this house, and then mention us, this is the moment of glory! Her dark eyelashes grew wider, I got her attention. She asked about her stuffs I said there were postings of she changed from R8 to 9, she remember and smiled.

We told off our clothing and, her perky tits are hard with mine fondling it became sharper. We held on to each other’s while looking at the mirror on the wall. Her hands were cold and she slowly HJ me, while I held her body and pock her ass. I am hard we were at it for a while; she was so into Cookie’s stuffs that I had to ask her to wash me.

Mei Ling body is tan, while Pauline is white and she told me she had a facial wash this morning. Her package goes in 8/10 minus 2 for above 50s and rounded waist length. I lie on her bed she set facing me showing off her pointed tits which I fondle and play with her nipples. It became sharper our conversation continues, her cold right hand HJ me slow that’s what I called a good HJ. 9/ 10 with balls massage throw in btw.

Then she moved her breasts down on my face, but I did not get the chance to kiss it then she caps me and curl on my right. Blowing away but not a good one, I could only pass her that is 5/ 10. Perhaps I am really, she said I am big and I cheeky said, “Pauline I want to have sex with you.”

I took her from the top; she put up a fake show by moving my nick around her pussy. Told me I was hard she had difficult inserting it, this made me fierce then she guides me into her hole. I ramp her hard and quickly move in and out. My right hand around her head, we kissed same time my left hands take her left tits. Pauline fixes her eyes at me throughout the sex, we locked eyes and lips, and I had enjoyed it so much. Could be I vision her to Cookie? I could pay her nothing less than $200 my Cookie; it seems I had become her number 1 enemy.

Great sex with one position and, it is 10/ 10 I came and she knew. Look down while I dismount her, Pauline is pleased to serve a RTF customer.

For me she is close to Cookie, with her I had act up the fantasy to fucking Cookie, that’s as close as it gets. About RTF, I am afraid I am not sure at this point of time, maybe another girl at H26.

bonkning
16-06-2013, 10:38 PM
paulin vision like cookie .. alamak bro, your eye got serious problem .. :D

jaywalk
16-06-2013, 10:45 PM
She quite friendly,not fierce lar.she talks in a 温柔 way,like 姐姐 giving advice

You had candy this afternoon ? I haven see candy yet .. chris also despite numerous visits. Both of them like to hide behind doors.. and i got bad habit of first impression important more than FRs..

She got nice long legs right ? .. hmmm..

Alpine18
16-06-2013, 11:13 PM

Yeah! Somehow the ghost appear again before the 7th month. If unable or can't afford to eat sweet grapes, can eat other sour fruits also consider fruits right? :eek:

Alpine18
16-06-2013, 11:39 PM

Bro, maybe his vision read Paulin as "Senior Cookie". Mama!! Hahaha!!!!:)

Porky1532
17-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Went house by house and saw 1 girl which is ok looking for me on first sigh which is hus 28 rm 7.. just peep and i goes off. After that went straight to hus 12 to look for fong yee.. haiz.. went for leave.. Saw lily door open but today not hunger for her service.. went to house 10 and kico light is on but door is closed.. Da S door also closed with lights on. Saw 1 girl wearing tight white dress... guess who?? JOLENE! OMG.. she is so farking beautiful with that dress and make up.. see liao buey tahan.. wanted to go in her room but i tried her once.. like dead fish.. in the end move on...

To house 2 find michelle... lights on but door closed. never try her b4 so decided to wait.. wa lau oi.. 1 hour still closed.. decided to head to rm 5 i think is mun mun right if i not wrong.. correct me if i am wrong. saw her... nei nei quite big and skin fair... but i dont fancy short hair gal la.. move back to house 10 hoping kico or Da S door is open but still closed! ANGRY! Went straight to the gal which i saw at hus 28 rm 7. asked her.. duo shao and she replied $50.

Once i enter the room.... i start to regret... close look abit old and body shape not so nice with vains on her breast and legs. What to do.. pay liao.. should have chiong to jolene room for $50 for her beauty today.

Action started.. she asked you no work today mei? i say ya later... then chi chat abit and she help me wash my 2 ic.. not much action during washing... she help me wipe my hand , didi , balls , nei nei , and ass.. Asked me to lie down and wait.. like a kid just lie down and wait for candy to come..

She come up.. suck my nipple and moan.. (FAKE MOAN) but quite nice sound.. then asked me to turn over... and lie flat.. hmm...? massage?? no no ... ass rim with lie down flat... change to doggy style and ass rim me.. after that.. she slide in between my leg and give me a blow job... same with kico position but the opposite. she BBJ me and moan.. maybe after 10 sec or 15.. she asked me to sit down and she BBJ me again... after 10 - 15 sec again.. she asked me lie down again... and she blow me for about 15 sec and then put the condom on and suck again.. After that.. FJ.. i below she on top, her hole is normal.. not tight not loos.. she let out her moan and piak piak piak and i pull her head towards me and french and she said kiss me hard.. we french.. :)
Change to missionary and piak piak piak again and she asked me to kiss her again and touch her nei nei.. Her moan is quite gd and sound nice... i came out in missionary about 10 mins..

She asked me to lie down and relax first and she will clean me later.. she wrap my didi with tissue paper and she proceed to wash her abalone. we chi chat and she wash me up and i leave. 1 thing i notice is.. i go where she will hold my hand wherever i go.. $50 for this girl.. i feel is ok la. service push up her looks.. at least win jolene but the face is not so pretty la..

Any bro know her name?

Up me if you like my FR..

Hi bro, Thanks for the FR. That time I went down she is not there. So no chance to try her. But I will try her after reading your FR. :)

Stupidkia
17-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Yah H26 R7 is Joyce....she back liao ah?

She offer frenching....?
I never tried her before but got one time in the morning...she reports to work n chit chat with her neighbors wearing stilettos.....n she was in little black dress....steam.

yes bro she is back... My mistake sorry.. is house 26 rm 7.
Her sound abit cute cute 1 la.. haha.. Tio 4d consolation on the same day after bonk bonk her.. received some gd luck on her.. hehe...

Go try her bro... service gd.. but face not my type la.. i like COOKIE!! can't manage to rtf her.. haiz.. miss those days with her.. hehehe

gshock5600
17-06-2013, 07:12 PM
may i know who has the biggest tits for cat20?

any bros here can enlighten?

baogege
17-06-2013, 09:20 PM
can anyone here advise what is the difference between AILF and MILF, who older?

jacky43
17-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Again I miss a spot, Pauline said she heard of writing over here that Cookie is out to cheap customers money. I question her more she said, Cookie wonder how and what is it all about.

I too is curious and mine feelings told me, probably last year there were writing of she wish to retire and, open a hair salon over the cause way. She is searching for investors but no mention of out to con money.

And 3 months ago, Cookie did mention to me after I asked about her business. Something liked this in Mandarin and Canto.

"Oh! The hair stylist business I see, if I wanted I have tons of men wanting to invest in it."

No matters all past and, Cookie stuffs are going to be around till the end of the year. She is the most popular IT WL in this website, soon her fame will spread across Asia RLDs. Her arrogant her temper her head above the cloud.

I would advice members who will walk into her room another time, tell her to control and manage her angry. She should consult a shrink, get her cute brain check probably her monsters will pay for it.

Marsiling
21-06-2013, 06:02 PM
anybody knows wether H26 R4 will be around tomorrow?^_^

bonkning
21-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Cookie , Her arrogant her temper her head above the cloud.
I would advice members who will walk into her room another time, tell her to control and manage her angry, get her cute brain check probably her monsters will pay for it.
bo leh brotha, that time i go i also 1 2 fuck her on cloud 9,
but .. she laid her head down on the pillow then tell me to fuck her.
bo temper ..no nid control her angry only i control my horny.. :D

i think bcos u like to say thing make her angry la...
she like to joke with me leh ... :D

gshock5600
22-06-2013, 05:50 PM
may i know who has the biggest tits for cat20?

Any bro's can advise?

Cerberus
23-06-2013, 12:34 AM
bo leh brotha, that time i go i also 1 2 fuck her on cloud 9,
but .. she laid her head down on the pillow then tell me to fuck her.
bo temper ..no nid control her angry only i control my horny.. :D

i think bcos u like to say thing make her angry la...
she like to joke with me leh ... :D

hannor.....cookie ok wan.
as long nice to her, she friendly one.
she even chat with me after the session.
and let me sayang her face n let me hug her...before I go off.

Marsiling
23-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Date:22nd June,time:evening.Location:H26 r18,psi reading:below 100.crowd:normal,not sunday so not bangla day. before this don't understand what is all the hype about this cookie monster.everywhere you read is cookie this,cookie that,all cookie...simi char bo 没看过 tio bo?after entering the room is wah! i really stunned 到,sebei chio.the most pretty WL i have seen,ever.looking at her can make you don't know what to do,little brother also got stage fright.her look is 10/10 超级美少女 to gauge how pretty,she is like your last time secondary school 校花,body is 9/10 2nd in Petain behind former H7 R28

Marsiling
23-06-2013, 03:46 AM
yes,cookie is worth the hype.will let my 猪朋狗友 who normally chiong gl,bluewave know about this gem,good thing must 分享.next time will see more U23 guys queuing up in H26

Dirk Kuyt
23-06-2013, 08:39 AM
yes,cookie is worth the hype.will let my 猪朋狗友 who normally chiong gl,bluewave know about this gem,good thing must 分享.next time will see more U23 guys queuing up in H26

There are other gems in PT besides Cookie. :D

Alpine18
23-06-2013, 11:51 AM

In terms of look, figure & age, Cookie is definitely in a different class above the rest, there should be no dispute about it. Is just the luck that other girls surrounding her will see a drop in business as long as she is available, anyway they should put the blame on whoever make such arrangements, not fair to make her the victim.

Cerberus
23-06-2013, 12:26 PM

yes....like Da S, Chris, H2 Michelle......almost 0% to see their doors open.

cookie at least sometimes can catch her doors open.

Lone_Wolf
23-06-2013, 09:05 PM
In terms of look, figure & age, Cookie is definitely in a different class above the rest, there should be no dispute about it. Is just the luck that other girls surrounding her will see a drop in business as long as she is available, anyway they should put the blame on whoever make such arrangements, not fair to make her the victim.

I disagree..... in terms of looks & figure.... yes she is among the top 3.
But in terms of service...... sorry to upset her supporters but she is not even amongst the top 10 !

There are other WLs whose service is super tokcong and many times better than Cookie although they may not be young or have the looks.

Alpine18
23-06-2013, 09:54 PM
I disagree..... in terms of looks & figure.... yes she is among the top 3.
But in terms of service...... sorry to upset her supporters but she is not even amongst the top 10 !

There are other WLs whose service is super tokcong and many times better than Cookie although they may not be young or have the looks.

Bro Wolf,
You are absolutely right, neither am I wrong. Precisely I am talking about age, look & figure which I believe that's her main advantages over other WLs and also the main points that all her customers are going for. In term of services, yes I absolutely agree with you but however she is not that bad as what you guys may think, is up to each individuals to judge for themselves. But 1 thing I have to stress is that she is following AV's guidelines very strictly in providing service, I don't know about others which I got no comments. Which WL you engage is totally up to individuals but she definitely have no lack of customers, likewise for some WLs too. Please kindly advised if there is anything wrong with my statements here. Let's enjoy but keep healthy in view of all sorts of current crisis which we are facing here.

I thank you!!

CTOA3954
23-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Bro Wolf,
You are absolutely right, neither am I wrong. Precisely I am talking about age, look & figure which I believe that's her main advantages over other WLs and also the main points that all her customers are going for. In term of services, yes I absolutely agree with you but however she is not that bad as what you guys may think, is up to each individuals to judge for themselves. But 1 thing I have to stress is that she is following AV's guidelines very strictly in providing service, I don't know about others which I got no comments. Which WL you engage is totally up to individuals but she definitely have no lack of customers, likewise for some WLs too. Please kindly advised if there is anything wrong with my statements here. Let's enjoy but keep healthy in view of all sorts of current crisis which we are facing here.

I thank you!!

To each his own..... some go for looks while others go for service.
No point arguing who is the bestest of all. :D

jaywalk
24-06-2013, 04:00 AM
Bro Wolf,

I thank you!!

Agree. Depends how u wan your 50 to be spent. IMO.. see cookie strip alone alone is worth 50 alone.. ( now u can caluculate on the added services.. and see how much u ve benefitted )
And her sweet smile.. PRICELESS!

michael_368
24-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the info. :D

michael_368
24-06-2013, 04:13 PM
To each his own..... some go for looks while others go for service.
No point arguing who is the bestest of all. :D

Up you with my humble green apples. :D

Aceyfox
24-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Agree. Depends how u wan your 50 to be spent. IMO.. see cookie strip alone alone is worth 50 alone.. ( now u can caluculate on the added services.. and see how much u ve benefitted )
And her sweet smile.. PRICELESS!

Maybe its just the timing....always got long Q when i was there :o

jacky43
24-06-2013, 09:12 PM
She is the one! It used to be written here, years ago b4 the migration of ex GL girls. That time was Violet LW Ivy and the rest of her sisters.

You had not really fuck a value BL girls if you do not take Princess Jac Kathy and Pat. Today, it is the 7 Princess with Cookie taking the hot spot.

She is worth the $, I had to agree with many members here. But I am afraid her door is close to be this year. If you take her never mention us, or she will blow her top.

jacky43
24-06-2013, 09:13 PM
She is the one! It used to be written here, years ago b4 the migration of ex GL girls. That time was Violet LW Ivy and the rest of her sisters.

You had not really fuck a value BL girls if you do not take Princess Jac Kathy and Pat. Today, it is the 7 Princess with Cookie taking the hot spot.

She is worth the $, I had to agree with many members here. But I am afraid her door is close to be this year. If you take her never mention us, or she will blow her top.
----------------
Correction, her door is close to me this year.

Alpine18
24-06-2013, 09:44 PM
If you take her never mention us, or she will blow her top.

That is totally your own thinking, don't be too proud of yourself cos you may look stupid without noticing yourself.

i love tits
26-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Went down to PT today without anyone in mind but along the way decided not to rtf. Although I had tried quite a number of WLs. But there are still gems that I had not tried. Once there, decided to try APs but quite a number of them are engaged.

1st went to look for cookie or miki. Both engaged. Went to look for maggie or da s. Both lights off. On the way out saw kiko open her door. Fast hand fast leg took her since never try before.

Paid up once in the room n she washed me. Thereafter had bj in various positions comparable to what I saw in JAV. Finally go to fj in 2 positions & cum in doggy style.

Kiko is quite cute looking but that's not her strength. Her strong point is her tits. My gosh its big. I guess its a c cup with pink nips. Massive turn on. Her weakness - no gfe. She threw in the usual fake moaning during the fj but once I cum, she went to washed up follow by checking her hp. No conversation at all.

I won't rtf not that she's no good but there are too many other gems that I had yet to explore.

hornyguy83
27-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Last week, I was feeling horny and wanted to have triple fuck fest. I rushed down and found all my three targets are working. The targets are Jolene, Cookie and Xue Er. Decided to have all of them!

I headed to Jolene's room and she is available. The session is quite normal and I finished her off in missionary position. Then rushed to Cookie's room and queued for a while as there is a guy in front of me. But the guy inside the room hadn't came out and I got fed up and headed to Xue Er's room. She is available. Quickly went into her room. As I had released earlier, the session took longer than usual.

And finished her in her mouth. My legs were like jelly. Went home with a big smile.

okokman
27-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Read quite a few pages, but cannot find FR on H12 R15 - Joey CAT50.

Anyone had try her? What she allows and dun?

Stupidkia
27-06-2013, 08:02 PM
RTF Hous 14 room 5 Bao er yesterday.. Session still the same but when i come liao she still keep riding me non stop till i buey tahan.... buey tahan till lie kana electrice shock sia.. Still like her service for $30.. nothing much to complain!

Y cookie i everytime go i cant manage to get her.. nowadays so hard to get cookie.. even want take a peep oso door closed...

Going to try xue er soon... any bro can advise how gd is she?

Service and can she french>?

Thank you!

bonkning
27-06-2013, 09:10 PM
syt joey .. pretty but like all syt .... sop services lorr.. :D
can try la, not bad esp if u like her ol looks. nice body too .. hehe.
you'r most welcome :p

wpns
28-06-2013, 08:40 AM
I have a good bbbj/ CIM with H2r3 FL.

As usual, need to get my little bro bbbj, and ammo unloaded.

Walked to Petain from MRT.

Saw her, she recognise me.

Look : MILF look.
body: chubby
Boob: big Soft C
nipple: Light brown
BBBj: 9.5 /10 ( deep throat type and held my bro inside her throat for a while before took out)
CIM: yes 10/10
AR: 9/10 She did it quite long for me.
FJ: NA
69: She position it, but I just finger f her hole.

RTF: Yes. as she always took my cum in her mouth.

Notes: The FL next to her is H2r2 - Don't do cim, but better in look and figure.

okokman
28-06-2013, 08:56 AM
syt joey .. pretty but like all syt .... sop services lorr.. :D
can try la, not bad esp if u like her ol looks. nice body too .. hehe.
you'r most welcome :p

Thank you bro, syt service also got different standard.

Da S - Very Good.
Cookie - Not Bad
Candy - very good in BJ
Jolene - No good.

You feel her service is at which level?

bonkning
28-06-2013, 09:13 AM
different ppl also get different service.
for me, da s she not so good to me leh :(
so cookie, da s carol candy joey service all same same.

okokman
28-06-2013, 09:18 AM
different ppl also get different service.
for me, da s she not so good to me leh :(
so cookie, da s carol candy joey service all same same.

Da S and cookie are good to me, I guess is I respect them. As them what can and cannot first. If they said no, dun force them.

Whereas, candy face black black. Just let her do what she want to do, she even dun allow diff FJ pattern. But her BJ is really good. One of the best I have ever had.

CTOA3954
28-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Y cookie i everytime go i cant manage to get her.. nowadays so hard to get cookie.. even want take a peep oso door closed...

Thank you!

Cookie chooses her own customers. I think she see people no up one.
Yesterday I was there about 5pm & Cookie door was open. So was the other doors in H26 so I went to have a look at all of them as seldom have opportunity to see who's inside which room. I came back to Cookie after 2 min and she closed her door in my face as I wanted to enter her room. I stood outside her room and waited..... she opened the door and closed the door again when she saw me still waiting outside. :mad:

I dunno why she did that and wanted to know the reason so I kept waiting..... and the same thing happened..... for the next 10 mins every time she open her door saw me closed it again..... until I asked her why. She just shook her head and never reply me. But I could see her face was as black as the outfit she wear ....... all black t-shirt and pants. :mad:

Lone_Wolf
28-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Yesterday I was there about 5pm & Cookie door was open. So was the other doors in H26 so I went to have a look at all of them as seldom have opportunity to see who's inside which room. I came back to Cookie after 2 min and she closed her door in my face as I wanted to enter her room. I stood outside her room and waited..... she opened the door and closed the door again when she saw me still waiting outside. :mad:

I dunno why she did that and wanted to know the reason so I kept waiting..... and the same thing happened..... for the next 10 mins every time she open her door saw me closed it again..... until I asked her why. She just shook her head and never reply me. But I could see her face was as black as the outfit she wear ....... all black t-shirt and pants. :mad:

She's like that one lah.... anyways no lost to you as she is not that great fuck either..... service so so only. The only thing going for her is her youth and IMHO she is overrated and over-hyped. She's not on my list of RTFs. ;)

jaywalk
28-06-2013, 03:24 PM

Maybe she thought you are here for free ahow. She could have saw u peeping in rooms.. or her room several times. Thats why.. You should have just shove your $50 ..

But seriously. If u never try cookie. You have never done petain..

i love tits
28-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Damn. I haven't done petain yet:)

bonkning
28-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Da S and cookie are good to me, I guess is I respect them. As them what can and cannot first. If they said no, dun force them.
Whereas, candy face black black. Just let her do what she want to do, she even dun allow diff FJ pattern. But her BJ is really good. One of the best I have ever had.
dat's y i say ... different ppl different experience. i respect all of them n neber force anything, that's why candy still got gimme several different fucking positions.

i say cookie service sop, but that does not mean she was not nice to me.
in fact she was very friendly , chatty, joke, tease ,laugh and no rush at all.
it was fun to be with her. but being friendly is one thing, service is another.

ditto for da s. sop services but chat a little n was friendly to me too, but not as friendly chatty and funny as cookie :p kao jai leow ? :D

bonkning
28-06-2013, 06:24 PM

we do not know cookie well, so we cannot assume juz becos she reject ppl biz is becos she see ppl no up. i once saw cookie took in a 60+++ to 70 year old lau ah pek. i was queuing behind him.
these gerls hav their own reason for rejecting biz. it is their freedom ..
if dun like her style , then juz go somewhere else .. there are many many other gerls just as beautiful, in the other houses, and in other lorongs ..

chachachang4
28-06-2013, 09:33 PM

It is all a misunderstanding. You see, Cookie and I had an appointment to attend a funeral wake in JB and I was supposed to pick her up at 5pm. That was why she was dressed in all black. We had decided to leave early to beat the traffic jam at the Causeway but I was late to pick her up due to some last minute errands. So you see, she closed her door is because she is unable to take any customers while waiting for me to arrive. :)

On her behalf, I apologise to any bro who was offended by her behavior.

Peace and happy cheonging. :D

lickman
28-06-2013, 11:15 PM
RTF Hous 14 room 5 Bao er yesterday.. Session still the same but when i come liao she still keep riding me non stop till i buey tahan.... buey tahan till lie kana electrice shock sia.. Still like her service for $30.. nothing much to complain!

Going to try xue er soon... any bro can advise how gd is she?

Service and can she french>?

Thank you!

xue er bj is good and her memory also very good.french i dun tink so.maybe you can

jaywalk
29-06-2013, 01:56 AM

Haha.. bro i love tits. So long never see you in 'petain' !! But cookie is highly reccommended A must try.. :p

zazzy
29-06-2013, 03:09 AM

Haha! Not only you bro, i also kenna before. Relax and move kn to others WL. Her golden pussy hard to get. Dunno the reason why too???

bonkning
29-06-2013, 09:15 AM
we do not know cookie well, so we cannot assume juz becos she reject ppl biz is becos she see ppl no up. i once saw cookie took in a 60+++ to 70 year old lau ah pek. i was queuing behind him.
if dun like her style , then juz go somewhere else .. there are many many other gerls just as beautiful, in the other houses, and in other lorongs ..
It is all a misunderstanding. You see, Cookie and I had an appointment to attend a funeral wake in JB and I was supposed to pick her up at 5pm. That was why she was dressed in all black. We had decided to leave early to beat the traffic jam at the Causeway but I was late to pick her up due to some last minute errands. So you see, she closed her door is because she is unable to take any customers while waiting for me to arrive. :)
On her behalf, I apologise to any bro who was offended by her behavior.
Peace and happy cheonging. :D
haha... i see. but strange thing how come why not u call her when arrive, then no nid to open n lose door ? i believe this is what the gerls normally do when they hav an apointment...unless ur hp battery flat.

Cerberus
29-06-2013, 11:14 AM

agree with you.
got one time i also drifting among the houses......then finally decided still went back to cookie.....then suay suay a 60 year old ah pek beat me to the Q.....i let him go first.....cookie still invite him in.

Maxico
29-06-2013, 02:28 PM
I've encountered the same thing too with Cookie. Yet to bonk her. So I guess I've not yet tried Petain. :(

one0one
29-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Well wondering is it pack this sat afternoon. Might be going if it not very pack.

austin69
29-06-2013, 02:43 PM

I have!!!!! Yeah baby, yeah!!!!! Oh behave!!!!! :D:D

I thank you! :D

Cerberus
29-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Well wondering is it pack this sat afternoon. Might be going if it not very pack.

should still be ok...just dun go too late coz many banglas would had appear.

Sunday is big no no. Many angpais also not working on Sundays.

one0one
29-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Oh thk u for the update.

purelk
02-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Hi bros. been following this thread for some time and finally had my first petain experience today. Here is my first FR.

Went there at around 3pm this afternoon. Was feeling quite excited because I wasn't sure what exactly to expect. Saw quite a number of people there already when I reached. Prior to this trip, I had read many FRs from the bros here as well as checking the updated PSL but I still feel it's the best to check out each house since it's my first time there. Started from house 2 and saw many men walking up and down the corridors to check out the WLs and so I did the same for each house. To be honest, some were not to my taste (no offense to any bros) as they looked old and i'm still kind of young and new to the chionging scene :p . So when I finally surveyed finished the last house, I had 3 options in the back of my mind but I couldn't decide! And because many of the room doors were closed, I felt that I hadn't really seen enough. It's like a case of what if there were some WLs that appeal more to me but because their doors were closed when I visited, then I would miss out. Sorry bros, first time at petain, wanted it to be good hahaha. And so, I scanned from H26 back to H2, so since the start when I arrived till then, i had spent a good 30 minutes walking around, but still can't decide. My little bro buay tahan already so I was like fuck it, let's settle for one of my 3 options. BUT when I went back to their doors, ALL 3 were already closed so i assumed some bros came and took them. I guess I only had myself to blame for being so choosy. Contemplated waiting for their doors to open but little bro really cannot tahan already, so I did a quick walkabout again and finally saw this milf at H16 R11.

Her room wasn't opened before when I was scouting around. She was in a low cut dress with a deep cleavage and her tits looked really tempting. And her face is pleasant looking to me too. She was using her hp and I stood outside her door, feeling kind of nervous but I decided to go for it. Took her awhile before she finally saw me.

I asked "Duo shao?"
She was abit surprised to see me and said "Huh?" lol i'm not sure why, maybe im too young for her. Then she signaled 40 and bade me to enter her room before closing it behind her.

So the action began. I took off all my clothes and she stripped as well. Little bro already semi erect. Then she asked me to sit on the basin and proceeded to wash my dick and balls. Washed quite throughly and it felt really good. I asked her for her name and turned out her name is Pat.

After washing me up, she asked me to lie on the bed and then proceeded to catbath me. Started licking and sucking on my nipples. WOAH it felt damn good!! my cock was getting harder and harder. I started playing with her tits. She has a nice pair of tits, around B cup with pointy nipples. Then I asked if could suck on them but she shook her head no...Damn i really wanted to suck on them. No choice so continue to fondle her tits and started roaming her body. Smooth skin and her pussy was quite wet, and I was surprised when she didn't object to me fingering her a little, but she refused to let me suck her tits?:confused:

After catbath, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. Was surprised again because I thought it would be a capped BJ. Not sure if other bros who tried her had the same thing. Still i can't complain. Her BJ was not bad. Licked my little head and going up and down. The suction was okay, enough to make me feel good. Then she sucked on my balls too and throughout the whole thing she kept giving me the CFM look and continuously moan. OMG I was feeling too good at this point and can't wait to bonk her.

She BBBJ me for about 5 mins then started to french me. Wow I wasn't expecting this too and happily frenched back. All this while her hand was rubbing up and down my cock. When she finally stopped kissing, I stare down and realised that she had already put the CD on for me. Then she climbed on top and proceeded to do cowgirl. The cowgirl felt great at the start as she moved up and down my shaft and I felt like I was in heaven. Cupped her tits and played with her nipples while she kept giving out those moans and looked like she's in estacy. I know they are fake but still felt great. But after awhile, i think she got tired or what, started to only gyrate her hips front and back without moving up and down my cock, so I lost the great feeling there. Doesnt matter, let her do it for awhile.

Then after awhile, I asked to change to missionary and she agreed. Kept playing with her tits while I bonked her from the front. Because i'm in control now, so I kept ramming in and out in a faster pace as compared to when she was in cowgirl position. Can tell she buay tahan as the moans became louder and more frequent. She even put my hands on her clit. So i just happily rubbed her clit while thrusting in and out.

Can feel my end is near. So i requested to change to doggie style. She agreed but i wasn't sure if she was relunctant or what. Pounded her from behind and because im a tits lover, just had to reach out and grab her tits and play her nipples :p Then i cannot tahan already as i thrust faster and faster until i finally cummed into the CD. Shiok!

She then proceeded to wash me abit then asked me wash myself. After that use towel to wipe me abit then pointed to paper towels to further clean myself while she washed herself up. The bonking and foreplay was great, but after the action, she did not have much words. Maybe because we still dont know each other? :confused: was hoping she could warm up abit more to me.

So after we cleaned up and dressed up, I thanked her politely and she smiled and thanked me too, before opening the door for me to leave. Sorry if the FR was too long bros, I wanted to write it to some details.

H16 R11
Name: Pat
Looks: 7 (pleasant looking milf, at least to me lol)
body:7.5 (beautiful tits, skin quite smooth, got ABIT of spare tyres not very noticeable haha. overall her body still turns me on. Hope bros who tried her agree with me haha.)
BBBJ: 7.5 (was not expecting BB. again would like to clarify with other bros who did her)
FJ: 7 (quite enjoyable but quite standard)
Attitude: Quite a pleasant personality, no bad attitude or whatsoever. Just that very few words. Maybe havent clicked with her yet.)
RTF: probably but since this was my first petain romp, I would probably try others first.

Hopefully my FR is acceptable to bros. I still have much to experience and discover heh heh

Cheers!

bonkning
02-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi bros. been following this thread for some time and finally had my first petain experience today. Here is my first FR.
milf at H16 R11.

haha.. pat .. once of the top services at pt, and for $40 .. gr8 deal rite!
dun worry about wat other bros get bcos i m sur u r oredi v satisfied.. that's enuf.
good fr.

bonkning
02-07-2013, 09:28 PM
oh, yes the chatting part... different gerls different personalities .. pat's lidat, very professional. anyway this is only ur first time with her. remember, these gerls servie many ppl everyday so what's there to tok to u about.
unless u regular her enuf, then i m sur u'll hav lot's to talk, otherwise, is fuck n go.

jacky43
02-07-2013, 09:28 PM
None taken mine friend, good first PT experience I assume and, you had a good girl. Pat aka Lady Macbeth is one which provide value added service at $40.

Somehow, my time with her is over because she ban me from entering her room. No matter I move on. By the way, GST vouchers with additional will be issued on 1 Aug.

That will be say, for $50 we could have 10 sessions at PT. Still spend wisely everybody. Again I am travelling and will maintain cyber silent for the mean time.

xiaobudian
03-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Apologies brothers!

I have been very busy with work,
been a long time i visited Petain.
I remember the days i chiong Petain, [MJ - Mary Jane] was still my top girl.

No one comes close to her beauty and services. :D

Read up a few post.
And i see everyone i talking about [H26 R18 - Cookie]
I went down and have a look, indeed a SYT.
While i was queuing she rather take an uncle who comes after me!
That's saddening. Why such attitude? Is it because i'm young?

So i went walking around.
I saw my old fame [H16 R13 - Vivi], chop chop go in.. and made a quick release. Then i still continue my rounds and saw [H14 R11 - Candy] so i went in and quick release.

IMHO, i feel [Vivi] has put on a few kgs, less appealing, but nevertheless i still find her service top-graded. Maybe she likes young guys, i always love banging her hard and she loves me banging her till her eyes spins like jackpot!

Candy on the other hand, abit very sop and only bj for me, nevertheless still very good figure and complexion. And i love how she wipes me clean before and after.
[Candy] only does BJ? or because it's my first time patronising her?

[Vivi]
Catbath - 8/10
Fj - 9/10
GFE - 9/10

[Candy]
Catbath - 7/10
FJ - 8/10
GFE - 8/10

Maybe someone can share more about [Cookie] with me?
Why is her attitude that way? :confused:
How can i enter that room of hers?
Is her service level on par with Vivi or Candy or anyone legendary girls?

Also, i chanced upon this [H12 R02 - Lily] boobs quite big and pretty,
is she the only CAT50 malay? Anyone can share her FR?

-

Campro
03-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Maybe someone can share more about [Cookie] with me?

Bro xiaobudian, it no loss missing out on Cookie. Her service is so so only and I feel she is just going through the motions. Her advantage is she looks young..... other than looks she has nothing else going for her. Now thinking back..... her service is actually damn terok.

bonkning
03-07-2013, 09:09 PM

i never had any problems entering cookie place. but sometimes she will close her door after the last customer leaves even tho she saw me waiting ...i duno why, maybe make phone call , eat or what ... normally i will just wait until her door opens again .. then she will say .. lai .. 进来.. 金来 .. :D

service sop la, i think u can forget about her.
u stick to vivi better. service cannot compare with vivi or the legendary...

Alpine18
04-07-2013, 12:04 AM
As I mentioned previously, if you want tip top service, go for milf or gilf, never expect superb service from SYTs cos they are for you to see and you are just paying peanuts in PT.

If you want SYTs and still want good service, then you better go elsewhere like GL, but you don't guarantee good service too.

Don't just post your remarks and expecting the girls to provide better service to you, they won't fall to such tricks. Try other means perhaps.

Better luck next time.

Alpine18
04-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Some bro zap me 3 pts claiming I referring to him of posting bad remarks in order to get better service, just to clarify I am referring to others who claim her service is terok. All WLs have their own basic rights as to who she want to take. If they don't want to serve you, then just move on which I suppose many bros here encounter b4, there is no need to comment on others attitude cos everyone have different attitude and different opinions on their service.

Alpine18
04-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks our 2 powerful bro pig40 and msgluver for up me, will return favour when I have power.

Just like to stress that all WLs are going through THEIR SAME MOTION to almost all customers because they treat them the same. Can't expect too much in PT, 20 minutes per session only.:D

francesco
05-07-2013, 06:33 AM
service sop la, i think u can forget about her.
u stick to vivi better. service cannot compare with vivi or the legendary...

so what is this "you havent done petain if you havent eaten cookie" all about?

unless the purpose of your post here is to reduce the number of cookie monster(s) around...;)

p.s. "i havent done petain" yet so far :D

firepost
05-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Thanks our 2 powerful bro pig40 and msgluver for up me, will return favour when I have power.

Just like to stress that all WLs are going through THEIR SAME MOTION to almost all customers because they treat them the same. Can't expect too much in PT, 20 minutes per session only.:D

bro, i got no power to up u but i support u.
u r right everybody got own preference.
some bros prefer syt, some milf n some even gilf.
n wls got their preference too.
we pay they service. dun like move on to others.
they r just earning a living.

JadeBird
05-07-2013, 01:14 PM

unless the purpose of your post here is to reduce the number of cookie monster(s) around...;)

Basically there are two camps of supporters here..... the pro-Cookie group and the anti-Cookie group :p

Btw, I belong to neither. :D

tkongkia
05-07-2013, 02:30 PM
So do I . Hee hee !

bonkning
05-07-2013, 04:15 PM
5555 ... bro francesco .. i m not the one who posted 'you havent done petain if you havent eaten cookie'... go check the post, i also cannot remember who leow, but i say first horr.. not me ah...hehe.. go check..

bonkning
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
bro frans..post 12049 ..jaywalk ... not me horr, u dun anyhow say is me horr...:(

:D :p i wun say that becos the reason is different ppl like different cai .. some of my friends see cookie oredi, somehow buay gi-an .. they prefer others .. so cannot presume never do cookie never been to petain.

even if ah jay say that, i also think he juz say say nia, dun take it so seriously, that is juz his personal opinion, tho it sounds presumptous and patronising :(

bonkning
05-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Basically there are two camps of supporters here..... the pro-Cookie group and the anti-Cookie group :p
Btw, I belong to neither. :D
So do I . Hee hee !
hehe.. still got one more group .. i am pro-wl .. :D

francesco
05-07-2013, 09:59 PM
bro frans..post 12049 ..jaywalk ... not me horr, u dun anyhow say is me horr...

I didn't say u said one wor, I m just asking about "haven't done petain" thingy, sorry loh if got offended. :cool:

Saw her once, so so pretty only, body dunno...tell u after I try :D

jaywalk
06-07-2013, 02:18 AM
bro frans..post 12049 ..jaywalk ... not me horr, u dun anyhow say is me horr...

i wun say that becos the reason is different ppl like different cai .. some of my friends see cookie oredi, somehow buay gi-an .. they prefer others .. so cannot presume never do cookie never been to petain.

even if ah jay say that, i also think he juz say say nia, dun take it so seriously, that is juz his personal opinion, tho it sounds presumptous and patronising :(

Yes.. Yes.. i say one .. anyway its just a mere casual remark.

Chinese saying "不到长城非好汉" <<He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man>> thats crap ! Sounds more like words from Beijing tourism board ..

In fact, i also buay gian cookie.. If cookie open door .. and Chris open door .. I will definitely go for chris ! :p

BUT .. if you ask me cookie and chris jio me go candlelight dinner !! :eek: i wouldnt think twice :D

jaywalk
06-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Sad to say, i have not seen Chris and CAndy yet.. they are always behind doors.. and Chris always have damn loonnnggg queue..

So i assume she must be very good to command such a section of "brothers" of all ages.. :rolleyes:

hupseng
06-07-2013, 02:35 AM
1st visit here, and read those FR that bro provide make me hotttt!!! thank bro, keep it up and share info those people like me!:eek:

havana
06-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Sad to say, i have not seen Chris and CAndy yet.. they are always behind doors.. and Chris always have damn loonnnggg queue..

So i assume she must be very good to command such a section of "brothers" of all ages.. :rolleyes:

Chris service is one of the best in Petain;) She suck well, ample boobs to grab and give U CFM look when U r bonking her. Once U try her, U r guaranteed to be back:rolleyes:

bonkning
06-07-2013, 08:20 AM
I didn't say u said one wor, I m just asking about "haven't done petain" thingy, sorry loh if got offended. :cool:
Saw her once, so so pretty only, body dunno...tell u after I try :D
bo la bo la offend wat .. :D

ok la, u try, we waiting for ur fr k .. :p

jaywalk
06-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Chris service is one of the best in Petain;) She suck well, ample boobs to grab and give U CFM look when U r bonking her. Once U try her, U r guaranteed to be back:rolleyes:

Thanks Bro Havana ! Yes.. i should just follow the crowd and join the queue.. Chris is 1 early worm i must say .. starts 11am and ends 3pm ? if i am not wrong.. Any H14 R01 - Ah Leng CAT40 MILF "SEXY HDB HOUSEWIFE" fans here ?
or H24 R28 - Xiao Tian CAT50 .. ?

Ninja_Assassin
06-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Thanks Bro Havana ! Yes.. i should just follow the crowd and join the queue.. Chris is 1 early worm i must say .. starts 11am and ends 3pm ? if i am not wrong.. Any H14 R01 - Ah Leng CAT40 MILF "SEXY HDB HOUSEWIFE" fans here ?

H24 R28 door is often open and no takers...... so I dun tink her service is any good..... unlike her neighbor R33 who always has a queue.

Ninja_Assassin
06-07-2013, 11:50 AM

Strange isn't it? When Chris was at H7 she was not that popular...... but when she shifted to H26 she has seen an upsurge in her business. I guess its true that wind/water does affect one's destiny. :D

Alpine18
06-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Strange isn't it? When Chris was at H7 she was not that popular...... but when she shifted to H26 she has seen an upsurge in her business. I guess its true that wind/water does affect one's destiny. :D

Not true bro, she already got very good biz even in the old H7 2nd level, is just that you guys never notice. I also saw a queue whenever she was around when in H7.:D

tkongkia
06-07-2013, 02:14 PM
hehe.. still got one more group .. i am pro-wl .. :D

Ooi bro bonk Mai tua wa lo chui hor ! Hee hee ! Going to PT later to have my dessert !

bonkning
06-07-2013, 04:33 PM
bo ah .. bo pang ler suah ah .. zho teng si ah .. :p

petain who? same ger ah? hehe .. duno working bo? she so unpredickable :D

elantra59
06-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Yesterday afternoon reach pt around 3.30pm
Go straight to H2 ... saw Michelle light on and no queue
Eyeing her for long time, many time reach there, either light off or long queue ..
So decide to wait outside the door.. 20min later, door open .. fast leg fast hand go in the room..:)

Wash up and lie on bed waiting for action..
Good BBJ, AR.. ..
Cap and go missionary.. turn and go doggy and explode
Return as sexify man...

francesco
06-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Any H14 R01 - Ah Leng CAT40 MILF "SEXY HDB HOUSEWIFE" fans here ?

H24 R28 door is often open and no takers...... so I dun tink her service is any good..... unlike her neighbor R33 who always has a queue.

Ah leng big n tall body frame a little intimidating :p, u tried her b4 Bro jaywalk?

Psl put xiao tian as "good" :confused:

jaywalk
06-07-2013, 10:48 PM

She is at 2nd floor mah at H7. More or less will affect.. i not lazy to go up there.. but scared legs wobble on the stairs when i finish business ;)

lickman
06-07-2013, 11:00 PM
haha.. pat .. once of the top services at pt, and for $40 .. gr8 deal rite!
dun worry about wat other bros get bcos i m sur u r oredi v satisfied.. that's enuf.
good fr.

pat got very nice erect nipples-almost perfect.can cowgirl very well.

bonkning
07-07-2013, 08:38 AM
waaaah... dat psl is which version one! outdate liao lorh .. many of the gerls hav change their services long ago leow ..

chicken cho
07-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Chris got long queue at H7 L2....but now i guess her queue more visible at H28!:D Anyone bonk H12R2 Lily lately??? Missed her ample bosom!:)

Alpine18
07-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Chris got long queue at H7 L2....but now i guess her queue more visible at H28!:D Anyone bonk H12R2 Lily lately??? Missed her ample bosom!:)

H26 got very narrow corridor, so when you stand there waiting, another person also cannot walk through unlike at previous H7 level 2, the waiting area is like a living room. The rooms also very small as compared to other rooms at other houses. The OKT is really a smart businessman, built small rooms can collect more rental and enjoy staying big house himself. Just my guess la.:p

bonkning
07-07-2013, 10:38 AM
brother chicken .. u going to rtf lily !!:eek: ... :D
then cookie how?

Campro
07-07-2013, 01:13 PM
then cookie how?

Lily is on leave.
Cookie is all hype and no substance.
I'll stick to my tried and tested regulars..... Michelle, Maggie & Miko :D

teochewahpek
07-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Lily is on leave.
Cookie is all hype and no substance.
I'll stick to my tried and tested regulars..... Michelle, Maggie & Miko :D
sorry Miko from which house & room? i browse the psl, cannot find leh. please enlighten, cum xia.

fleabag
07-07-2013, 02:06 PM
sorry Miko from which house & room? i browse the psl, cannot find leh. please enlighten, cum xia.

I think bro campro is referring to kiko.

jacky43
07-07-2013, 03:44 PM
I am back and, will schedule a trip next weekend. By the way we are more scary to the girls then the hungry ghost festivals, that's a fact a fucking fact.

Mine Q to her whoever might be. To fight Internet I mean to write stories, we have to create one. How she would want me to write it? Tacky questions for a simple minded call girl, right mine friends. Ha-ha!

Just to scare her a little bit, nothing more I assure you lest I become a bully where there be no county which will provide protection. He has become a wanderer because he wish to be one, so he is prepare for what is coming. I am writing on that American, well for us nothing this serious. Nothing come closer to him.

To fight monsters we have to make monsters. Pacific Rim but there became 2 instead of one.

chicken cho
07-07-2013, 03:55 PM
then cookie how?

Cookie has a lot of cookie monsters waiting for her!;)

Dirk Kuyt
07-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Today I went for a long slow stroll at PT...... quite a crowd..... but itis not the usual crowd of Blanglas or Ah Tiongs. Instead I saw quite a few familiar faces but could not recall where I have seen them.

Now after reflecting back..... those are the Malaysian cheongsters whom I see frequently in AC :p. ...... Looks like they have decided to skip AC and come to PT instead. :p

jaywalk
07-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Ah leng big n tall body frame a little intimidating :p, u tried her b4 Bro jaywalk?

Nope never try ah leng. Indeed she looks intimidating. Think she has the tallest build in petain. Xiaotian also never try.. but worth a visit.. :D

Me Siam Bu
07-07-2013, 07:06 PM
got chance arrange go together :p

austin69
08-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Nope never try ah leng. Indeed she looks intimidating. Think she has the tallest build in petain. Xiaotian also never try.. but worth a visit.. :D

Me also haven't tried Ah Leng. :rolleyes:

Xiao Tian you try next month, she on 1 month leave. :p

austin69
08-07-2013, 12:28 AM

Typo error.

No H28 in PT Bro. :confused:

coolmagnifico
08-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Any new fr on mich h22? Always see her sitting and her face abit fierce

jaywalk
08-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Me also haven't tried Ah Leng. :rolleyes:

Xiao Tian you try next month, she on 1 month leave. :p

Okie.. thanks bro austin..

Mich H22 is like that one la. She gives out an ah lian aura.. but she is damn friendly inside room. Damnz. I must go let her pamper me soon.. she is 10/10 in making love. Yes!! She enjoys it!

pacnet
09-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Have not been writing for some time. Had try Julia H14R8 during one of my visits to Petain.

I must say that her services was good and friendly. I have try her during one of the days when it is raining heavily.

First, she wash throughly for me before the acton begin. As usual, the catbath, Bj and then Fj. All these with a little additional twist to make it memorable for me. And there is a big mirror at the side where you can see her servicing you.

Had rtf her for about 3 times already so far and everytime, it is interesting.

jacky43
09-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Ah my friend Pacnet, Julie it is and worth your money. By the way, fresh back years ago during the fasting period. I visited Lynn and Julie where we had wonderfully chats about the festival.

I will leave by wishing her a happy Hari Raya, and make more money which brought a smile on her face. You should try it.

austin69
10-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Any new fr on mich h22? Always see her sitting and her face abit fierce

She no fierce one. ;) Try her and you will see. :p I rate her better than Xue Er and Nikki, IMHO only. :D

I thank you. :D

pacnet
10-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Ah my friend Pacnet, Julie it is and worth your money. By the way, fresh back years ago during the fasting period. I visited Lynn and Julie where we had wonderfully chats about the festival.

I will leave by wishing her a happy Hari Raya, and make more money which brought a smile on her face. You should try it.

Hey Bro jacky43,

Thanks for the info. Will try it when I rtf her again.;)
Cheers.

fififiboy
11-07-2013, 11:14 AM
After reading so many review of petain, i finally went down the first time.
Was scanning all the house yesterday noon and saw one malaysian milf.(I forgotten which house was it as i just need a release) so i ask her how much she reply "40". i said "ok lets go".
After going in, door locked, she strip for me for herself and proceed to washing. she really wash your dick thoroughly and while washing i was already very hard. After washing, i was ask to wait on the bed while she wash herself.
After drying up, she came over starting to lick my nipple. While licking, she proceed to lick my balls and i was so horny that i was on the verge of cumming.lol.she then proceed to lick my dick while she use her tongue twirling around my dick head and down to the shaft. i swear i was cumming. she then starting her bbbj and 10 second after she suck, i cum unknowingly into her mouth. she smile and spit out my cum on the tissue.
After the session she said to me" You too long never had sex already thats why cum so fast".
Overall it was a cheap and good session. will visit this place again!!

multishiok
13-07-2013, 05:36 PM

tried ah leng coz i like tall girls. she is actually nice and speaks softly with a low tone. her bj is very nice - long and powerful and i love touching that big booty of hers. overall my experience is good and would rtf her.

multishiok
13-07-2013, 05:48 PM
last week i went to pt but my favorite ailf was not in so tried to find others to bonk. found 14-5 door open and saw poh yi. to me she looks nice but i am a bit intimidated by her fierce look before. this time i took my chances and asked her if ok to come in and she signalled 30. i'm not chinese but she's chatty have good english. her service is ok but i'm really not into that "oh yeah darling! f&@k me darling!" stuff coz to me it sounded fake so during fj it turned me off and my didi went limp. but she did make up by giving a handjob while squatting on the bet with my hands having full access to her well maintained body. at that point the shiokness of the ky enhanced handjob made me cum in no time. overall it was a good experience and i would rtf.

hm4455
14-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Any bro hint me which house now Kathy is, thks in advance

dude head
14-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Any bro hint me which house now Kathy is, thks in advance

Last time h10r10?
She retired already

zazzy
14-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Last time h10r10?
She retired already

Wow! Thats a gem i missed! I started my petain fantasy just after Kathy, Violet left :(

Asia1
14-07-2013, 05:16 PM
tried ah leng coz i like tall girls. she is actually nice and speaks softly with a low tone. her bj is very nice - long and powerful and i love touching that big booty of hers. overall my experience is good and would rtf her.

bro ah leng from which house / room? also like tall girls, thanks :D

teochewahpek
15-07-2013, 09:26 PM
from PSL thread, Ah Leng can be viewed from outside, look at the righthand side door. Tall woman with cheongsam. woo lah lah.

jaywalk
16-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Ah Leng looks okay la.. hows her figure ? heard some say she has big boobs .. hows her legs ? i am very particular on that area.. there is 1 alif in petain with hairy legs. i nearly freaked out.:eek:

Moreliver
16-07-2013, 04:50 PM
I am back and, will schedule a trip next weekend. By the way we are more scary to the girls then the hungry ghost festivals, that's a fact a fucking fact.

Mine Q to her whoever might be. To fight Internet I mean to write stories, we have to create one. How she would want me to write it? Tacky questions for a simple minded call girl, right mine friends. Ha-ha!

Just to scare her a little bit, nothing more I assure you lest I become a bully where there be no county which will provide protection. He has become a wanderer because he wish to be one, so he is prepare for what is coming. I am writing on that American, well for us nothing this serious. Nothing come closer to him.

To fight monsters we have to make monsters. Pacific Rim but there became 2 instead of one.

What are you talking about? :confused:

tkongkia
16-07-2013, 07:11 PM
At last I had my cookies today ! Hee hee !

bonkning
16-07-2013, 09:09 PM
huh .. walau .. lidat only ah ... zho kar swee tum poh ... gai seow smell , taste, look how ma .. :D

mamasboy
16-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Hey bros ... today i would like to share my first FR at petain. Actually it is my very first FR with any WL. Not my first time though as i did have sex with my gf before ;)

I am into mature type and wanted to visit petain long ago but didn't have the courage to visit a WL. So i kept reading about petain from this forum and finally today after i finished my work, i decided to hit petain. I reached Farrer Park mrt, came out from exit G and walked towards petain road. I was so nervous and my legs were even shaking while walking towards petain.

When i reached the houses, it was around 5pm. I looked around starting from h2. Most doors were closed, some with light bulbs on and some off. Most WLs are chinese mature type. I saw 2 malay/indian milfs also but cannot remember the house. Then i reached to h24 and i walked back to h2 to see second round.

Then in H2R8, the WL there caught my eye. She is a short hair gilf. She was siting on her bed with the door wide open. From the look from outside, I can see the shape of her round breasts under the blouse. So i walked in and closed the door. She looked surprise and smiled at me ... don't know why ... may be because i looked young. When i asked her how much, she said 20$ with two fingers up. I asked her name but she replied room 8 lol. Then she asked me to strip and she also striped herself. First she took off her blouse. No bra underneath her blouse just as I imagined :p. I immediately grabbed her breasts and they are quite firm and handful and nipple also hard. Then she slipped down her skirt. Her pussy is not shaved but with a bit of long black hair. Then she asked me to sit on the basin and she washed my 2ic. After that, wiped me up with tissue paper then I lied on the bed. She came on top of me and suck my nipple. Later she moved down, put condom on me and bj. Her bj is quite good. No teeth and there is suction which made me more erect. While she were doing bj then, maybe because i am newbie and not so experienced, suddenly in less than 5 mins or so, I finished in the condom :o. She pointed at the tip of the condom and said finish already. She pulled my cd off and I washed myself. Before i left, i looked at her pussy and it was juicy and wet. But anyway try again next time :D

So ... H2R8:
Name - room 8 (haha)
Damage - 20$
Look - 50 - 60 (if you like gilf type)
Attitude - 7/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - next time lol
Time watcher - no
RTF - yes, but since petain has so many other mature i like, will try others first.

tkongkia
17-07-2013, 03:14 PM
huh .. walau .. lidat only ah ... zho kar swee tum poh ... gai seow smell , taste, look how ma .. :D

Bro Mai an lee Kwan lei ! Every bro here know Liao ! No need la ! Wan to sabo me ha ? Hee hee !

hm4455
17-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Last time h10r10?
She retired already

Bro last time H7R6 level 2, thx.

hm4455
17-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Bro last time H7R6 level 2, thx.

sorry R7H6, Row 7 House 6 level 2

bonkning
17-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Bro Mai an lee Kwan lei ! Every bro here know Liao ! No need la ! Wan to sabo me ha ? Hee hee !
hehe.. u 1 2 keep it a secret ah .. keke .. ka .. dun disturb u .. :D

francesco
17-07-2013, 09:36 PM

First time?
if yes, then you can now proudly say you have done petain (quoting bro jaywalk) :)

jaywalk
18-07-2013, 10:56 AM
First time?
if yes, then you can now proudly say you have done petain (quoting bro jaywalk) :)

mai hai wa lei. bro francesco.. :o

dude head
18-07-2013, 03:16 PM
sorry R7H6, Row 7 House 6 level 2

U mean house 7 room 6 is it?

If I not wrong they move to house 26 back lane. house 7 lvl 2 ang pai all move there liao.
Go psl thread and find your info ba.

francesco
20-07-2013, 11:53 PM
mai hai wa lei. bro francesco.. :o

Kong chio nia lah :)

xiaobudian
21-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Went down for a quick glance since i'm there for lunch.
Might as well lunch on one of the ladies.
At around 1pm. House 10 still not open for operations.
Sun is super hot.

Saw [ H26 R02 - JJ ] hands legs fast fast go in.

She charge me only $40? (She says i young so better rate!)
Service so-so. Pretty SOP.
No BBBJ.
But one thing is she chats alot with me.
She keep blowing and talking.
Definitely not a time-watcher. ;)
Cause i spend 45 wholesome mins inside and she no complain or ask me extend!

My Humble Short Ratings:

Face: 6/10 -Aunty face
Boobs: 6/10 - Small B
Complexion: 7/10 - Smooth and nice to rubba
Figure: 7/10 - Small tummy.
BJ: 8/10 - Dedicated Service Orientated.
FJ: 7/10 - Worth the buck. I rock her for whole 10mins also no complain. :D
HJ: 9/10 - Very complying and Patient.

Attitude: 20/10 - Not a timewatcher. Out to service customers well. Very friendly. She knows her job well. Definitely worth the bucks. :)

jacky43
21-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Mine brother! JJ it is and worth every dollars, actually she has downgrade from $50 from 4 years ago. Back at H11 she called this less than 2 years, suddenly in this website, brother Fornicator wrote she called $40. Ever since.

But if you would to pay her another $10, that's different mine you but is your money. JJ would be more sweeter, GF kissing much more. By the way, nothing beats the lunar 7 months ghosts nothing is more scarier then us.

Talk to your girls another time, it scare the shits out of her but if she know how to make use of this. She will love us more, because we are the new generation of customers. Money is not everything.

purelk
21-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi bros. Went to petain again last thursday in the afternoon. I spent a long time looking around but all the popular ones seemed to have been taken up haha. Went to H26 and saw quite a few guys waiting outside R18 so I guess all waiting for cookie. Just then, the door beside opened and I saw the lady inside. She has a kind of sultry look when she doesnt smile, and looked quite hot with big boobs. I decided that I didn't want to walk around anymore and my didi cannot take it too, so decided to walk in and closed the door behind me.

She looked surprised (why? my last visit was Pat who gave me the surprised look too. maybe cos i'm young haha). Asked her for her name, and found out that she is R5 Ann. Stripped naked and she washed me up. Turned out she is actually very friendly, as opposed to her look she gave to people standing outside her door. After washing up, as per SOP, I lay on the bed and she proceeded to give me a cat bath. She licked my nipples very delicately, felt really good, and I got more and more aroused. Then proceeded to give a BBBJ. Suction was good with good licking of the head and she really took her time to blow me well. Then she asked me turned around and started giving me a AR. It was okay but because im not really a fan of it haha. This was followed by a 69! She sucked me off even more intensely while I fingered her. Then she asked me if I want to kiss or lick her. Of course I want and I attacked her boobs hungrily, licking the nipples and we frenched for awhile.

Then she capped me and we started in the cowgirl position. She rode me until she got tired then changed to missionary. Did missionary while I kept licking her boobs. Felt close to cumming at this point so I asked to change to doggy style then pumped her all the way until I cummed. It was fantastic.

She washed me and we chatted abit. She said I looked younger than the rest haha, which was seldom. But I assured her I'm definitely of the legal age lol.

H26 R5 : ann
Looks: 7.5 (she called herself aunty, but she's definitely not that old to me)
Body: 6 (stomach area abit meaty, but im fine with it)
Boobs: 8 (big, nice to grab)
Catbath: 9
bj: 8.5
Ar: 6
fj: 8.5
Not a time watcher and friendly personality :)
RTF: yes

My humble FR. Happy and safe bonking to all bros!

jacky43
21-07-2013, 08:57 PM
So we have new comers and, rather young with age catching up on us. Ann too is one SYT, only if she package herself more she would be taking away Cookie and Miki customers.

By the way, Ann's driving as I had wrote here I overheard she and Queenie returning home during one of my PT trip. That was only in the late afternoon, both girls must be in quite a hurry. Just to share with you from a brother who pm me about ex H22 Sally.

He wrote she love G-strings and he bought her a few, she tried it on in front of him and both had raw sex in the room. I hope this brother would not repeat the same shits with another girl. I mean the RAW thing.

Side track again, this year we are seeing beer company organising variety shows at HDB estates. Hei! That's not original because golden mile all really had such events 20 years ago. With complaints in the papers about 10 years ago, the beer companies brought in Thai girls, and LBs to boost the sales.

And we know drinking too much is harmful to health, but this is not mine speciality. A thing I observe the girls are young, bad girls who don't want to be employed in a regular job. So this 3 hours selling beers w/o responsibility suit them well. And that tons of Malaysian girls travel into here searching for quick money.

Maybe I could piss them a bit? Using PT shits that is this generation of Internet. I could write reports or field reports and, the world could see her in a negative format. AV and Kelantan's clinic you guys may advice new comers as well as regulars that there be no turning back on IT.

She earn quick money from customers, she lost heavy because her stuffs will be posted in the website. To be judged and, loud at so she might want to return home think more before applying her permits. I beg mine pay checks Pat aka Lady Macbeth would never tick off new girls.

Talking about moral in the under world. WTF!

jacky43
21-07-2013, 09:07 PM
My experience with sex workers are that she is fearless, she is 369 so no point like guys I had observe in PT. Throwing underworld tactics to get respect and cheap sex.

Yes! 10 years ago SARs did the trick scare them a bit, but that is over. AIDS so what? She would transmits to another customer nothing more. Baby? She know how to get rid of it.

But Internet well that's different because she is clueless what it is about. How to stop it which is not possible till the day we had black out around the globe. I urge the authority to tell her on the face, earn money this days is not easy because customers will write about her in the Internet.

She would be so angry that she will kill but who and where is the writer? So think carefully before apply the permits even more FLs.

Marsiling
22-07-2013, 02:35 AM
This happen to me few weeks back,during pre wash the WL suddenly stick her finger into my backside:( i jump up and was thinking wtf i am here to make love,not lose my cherry...so 恐怖,any bro have this terrible experience also?

teochewahpek
22-07-2013, 11:28 AM
This happen to me few weeks back,during pre wash the WL suddenly stick her finger into my backside:( i jump up and was thinking wtf i am here to make love,not lose my cherry...so 恐怖,any bro have this terrible experience also?
By washing your back & front, she is also checking whether you have piles. If you have, then no AR.:D

francesco
22-07-2013, 12:01 PM

Which wl bro?

clinton
22-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Saw [ H26 R02 - JJ ] hands legs fast fast go in.

She charge me only $40? (She says i young so better rate!)
Service so-so. Pretty SOP.
No BBBJ.
But one thing is she chats alot with me.
She keep blowing and talking.
Definitely not a time-watcher. ;)
Cause i spend 45 wholesome mins inside and she no complain or ask me extend!

My Humble Short Ratings:

Face: 6/10 -Aunty face
Boobs: 6/10 - Small B
Complexion: 7/10 - Smooth and nice to rubba
Figure: 7/10 - Small tummy.
BJ: 8/10 - Dedicated Service Orientated.
FJ: 7/10 - Worth the buck. I rock her for whole 10mins also no complain. :D
HJ: 9/10 - Very complying and Patient.

Attitude: 20/10 - Not a timewatcher. Out to service customers well. Very friendly. She knows her job well. Definitely worth the bucks. :)

Woo good, no BBBJ right? maybe best in cat40 ?

Dont know if cat50 get all services?

Dirk Kuyt
22-07-2013, 01:41 PM

She's hinting to you she does AJ :p
I think I know which WL you called........ she's one of the only 3 left who offer AJ. :D

look4sex
23-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Any brother tried Candy of H14 R11 before please share experience ? Really tempted to try her.

okokman
23-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Any brother tried Candy of H14 R11 before please share experience ? Really tempted to try her.

Try her about 2-3 months back. I would say her BJ is wonderful.
But she dun let me kiss ur (.) (.).
Overall, I find not bad, worth a try.

look4sex
23-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Try her about 2-3 months back. I would say her BJ is wonderful.
But she dun let me kiss ur (.) (.).
Overall, I find not bad, worth a try.

When you said wonderful, does she lick the balls, ass etc. ? What about FJ ? Does she allow changing positions ? :D

Thanks.

okokman
23-07-2013, 02:40 PM
When you said wonderful, does she lick the balls, ass etc. ? What about FJ ? Does she allow changing positions ? :D

Thanks.

Yes, she lick balls and ass. Very good in licking.
Not all positions she allows.

look4sex
23-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes, she lick balls and ass. Very good in licking.
Not all positions she allows.

Thanks for the info, Bro. Will try her out one of these days.

Stupidkia
23-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Today 12+ went to petain.. First in mind is cookie as so long i can't manage to bonk her.. either booking or too many bro waiting. Once reach directly chiong to house 26 and straight to room18.. TO MY SURPRISE... The DOOR IS OPEN!!!

Faster chiong go in and saw she's see newspaper.. i said hello!! She turn and give me a look and reply hello!~

Pass her the money and i strip while she is taking her time.. LOL... when im naked all liao then she slowly took out her clothes and everything.. wa lau oi... long time no see her body the body damm nice... see liao buey tahan... She have the prettiest and solid figure in patter and the looks no need to say.. number 1.. Only service wise no change.. also good la.. as her age still young so mai luan lai. chit chat abit and ask her y no go overseas and she said next month she will be taking 1 month off.. So bro out there please take note.

Service everything same and i came out in 1 position which she is on top of me.. so long no bonk her liao buey than.. hehe.. she is so sweet... will have a nice dream tonight!

Aserd
23-07-2013, 08:59 PM
By washing your back & front, she is also checking whether you have piles. If you have, then no AR.:D

Wahh bro petain got aj meh ? , if really got can dont mind pm who XD

jaywalk
24-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Could it be lai lai ? .. or probably judy.. my guess.

Any bro can verify ?

Powerman881
24-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Tried H14 R11 Candy yesterday on a hot afternoon.

she was in her usual sexy dress, went in, wash up and SOP.

Started off with licking of nipples, her bbbj was deep and long. It wasn't rushed and that is something i like. I was told to lift my legs up and hold it so that she could do her AR.

AR and balls sucking, she did it alternately. This made my didi really hard and i almost exploded from all that licking. Proceeded to the actual FJ and left a happy man.

Cheers! :D

okokman
24-07-2013, 02:18 PM

Started off with licking of nipples, her bbbj was deep and long. It wasn't rushed and that is something i like. I was told to lift my legs up and hold it so that she could do her AR.

AR and balls sucking, she did it alternately. This made my didi really hard and i almost exploded from all that licking. Proceeded to the actual FJ and left a happy man.

To me Candy should not be milf, she is more like girl next door.
Sexy one of course.

hornyguy83
24-07-2013, 02:56 PM

I tried her last year. She is not bad, doing BBBJ and AR unlike some angpais.. She always ends our session by puffing a cigarette. :D

look4sex
24-07-2013, 04:26 PM

Do you guys know what is Candy's working hours ? Went there last night at 7plus and she has left. Remembered I seen her working at night. Maybe it's because yesterday she was mentioned here and her business was good yesterday and she can leave early ? :-)

hornyguy83
25-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Do you guys know what is Candy's working hours ? Went there last night at 7plus and she has left. Remembered I seen her working at night. Maybe it's because yesterday she was mentioned here and her business was good yesterday and she can leave early ? :-)

Normally from 2pm to 8pm.

hornyguy83
25-07-2013, 10:17 AM
One of my best experiences in Petain.

It is Diamond in H24, she already left 2 years ago. Anyone remember her?

When I first stepped into her room, her room was filled with cigar smoke. Kind of turn off for me. I handed one $50 note to her. She washed me thoroughly. I lied on the bed, waiting for her to service me. First, she licked my nipples, then moved to my dick and blowed it for a few good minutes. Then moved to lick my asshole for another minute. She repeated it for one more round. Then she positioned her pussy on my face.

I knew what she wanted. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and she blew me harder. Then I attacked with more fury! She blew me even more harder. It is a vicious cycle! Finally, I unloaded many soldiers into her warm mouth.. She continued to blow me till dry! Then it is back to usual SOP, her washing her mouth and I cleaning my dick. But I didn't feel I had enough.

I took out wallet and offered another two $50 notes to her, extending for another shot. She graciously accepted it. Then another round of fazed sex. As I had just unloaded into her mouth, I decided to unload into her pussy with helmet on, of course! She offered 69 to me again and I did her pussy for good 10 minutes. Then I signalled to her to change position. To bang her in missionary position.

Switched to doggy position and finally unloaded into her pussy. Then we washed separately. When I was ready to leave the room, I thanked her for quality experience and she asked me to visit her again. Alas, she already left Petain before I could visit her again.

Bros, any ideas what happened to her?

Soul_Reaper
25-07-2013, 09:13 PM

She failed her medico...... yellow card was revoked. I bumped into her in KL a few months ago...... she has lost weight and is very skinny now. She gave me her contact back then but I think she has changed number as cannot get through anymore.

jacky43
25-07-2013, 09:28 PM
A brother who loved history, yes! Diamond is commando trained, she would hold no bars go all the way. Probably this is the phase.

Today, this room is taken by Ai Li lose out in terms of package, and if my memory did not fail me. Diamond room was vacant for a year before AL came into the scene. She had it renovated to a bigger toilet still, she lose out in terms of package.

I mean if this room is taken by one of the 7 princess, many guys would love to spend $100 for two sessions.

Another, ex girl would be MJ she was brought here up not too long ago. Today we have FY still she lose out to MJ in package. Another girl just for old time sake, I would wish to fuck her again. She is Inter and her room is before May at H12.

For the guy who was charged for his artistic talents, I would change it to fit many brothers here.

I pray to the father his son and, the holy ghost. Please grant us the courage and the wisdom to write the truth.

austin69
25-07-2013, 09:56 PM
One of my best experiences in Petain.

It is Diamond in H24, she already left 2 years ago. Anyone remember her?

When I first stepped into her room, her room was filled with cigar smoke. Kind of turn off for me. I handed one $50 note to her. She washed me thoroughly. I lied on the bed, waiting for her to service me. First, she licked my nipples, then moved to my dick and blowed it for a few good minutes. Then moved to lick my asshole for another minute. She repeated it for one more round. Then she positioned her pussy on my face.

I knew what she wanted. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and she blew me harder. Then I attacked with more fury! She blew me even more harder. It is a vicious cycle! Finally, I unloaded many soldiers into her warm mouth.. She continued to blow me till dry! Then it is back to usual SOP, her washing her mouth and I cleaning my dick. But I didn't feel I had enough.

I took out wallet and offered another two $50 notes to her, extending for another shot. She graciously accepted it. Then another round of fazed sex. As I had just unloaded into her mouth, I decided to unload into her pussy with helmet on, of course! She offered 69 to me again and I did her pussy for good 10 minutes. Then I signalled to her to change position. To bang her in missionary position.

Switched to doggy position and finally unloaded into her pussy. Then we washed separately. When I was ready to leave the room, I thanked her for quality experience and she asked me to visit her again. Alas, she already left Petain before I could visit her again.

From what I gathered as per her H24 sisters, Diamond got pregnant. :o

I thank you. :D

purelk
25-07-2013, 11:07 PM
I provided an fr and got zapped, with comments "39 points is very good already" and "hi bro. u again?" not sure what went wrong or what they meant and not that i'm extremely particular on the points. But i'm pretty sure this thread is for sharing experiences. perhaps i said sth wrong then :confused: oh well, still, happy bonking to all.

francesco
25-07-2013, 11:20 PM
H24r33

Cat 50
looks = ailf / gilf, quite pretty imho
boobies = small c max, sagging
attitude = friendly n chatty
roaming = allowed
catbath = top to bottom (literally)
toes sucking = interesting but so so experience for me
Blow = soft n gentle style but could feel her teeth every now n then
AR = hardcore, commando, legendary
FJ = n/a
Recommended / verdict = go to my for-AR-list

francesco
25-07-2013, 11:22 PM
I provided an fr and got zapped, with comments "39 points is very good already" and "hi bro. u again?" not sure what went wrong or what they meant and not that i'm extremely particular on the points. But i'm pretty sure this thread is for sharing experiences. perhaps i said sth wrong then :confused: oh well, still, happy bonking to all.

41 now bro :D

hornyguy83
26-07-2013, 08:16 AM
A brother who loved history, yes! Diamond is commando trained, she would hold no bars go all the way. Probably this is the phase.

Today, this room is taken by Ai Li lose out in terms of package, and if my memory did not fail me. Diamond room was vacant for a year before AL came into the scene. She had it renovated to a bigger toilet still, she lose out in terms of package.

I mean if this room is taken by one of the 7 princess, many guys would love to spend $100 for two sessions.

Another, ex girl would be MJ she was brought here up not too long ago. Today we have FY still she lose out to MJ in package. Another girl just for old time sake, I would wish to fuck her again. She is Inter and her room is before May at H12.

For the guy who was charged for his artistic talents, I would change it to fit many brothers here.

I pray to the father his son and, the holy ghost. Please grant us the courage and the wisdom to write the truth.

Yah, MJ was one of the good ladies around who disappeared. I tried her only once. :( Look-wise, she was about the same level as Jolene and service-wise, she was much better than Jolene. Alas, I only tried MJ once.

If I know she would disappear from the scene, I would RTF her many times.

szs13
26-07-2013, 09:09 AM
is she still there?

Fat Fatt
26-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Today 12+ went to petain.. First in mind is cookie as so long i can't manage to bonk her.. either booking or too many bro waiting. Once reach directly chiong to house 26 and straight to room18.. TO MY SURPRISE... The DOOR IS OPEN!!!

Faster chiong go in and saw she's see newspaper.. i said hello!! She turn and give me a look and reply hello!~

Pass her the money and i strip while she is taking her time.. LOL... when im naked all liao then she slowly took out her clothes and everything.. wa lau oi... long time no see her body the body damm nice... see liao buey tahan... She have the prettiest and solid figure in patter and the looks no need to say.. number 1.. Only service wise no change.. also good la.. as her age still young so mai luan lai. chit chat abit and ask her y no go overseas and she said next month she will be taking 1 month off.. So bro out there please take note.

Service everything same and i came out in 1 position which she is on top of me.. so long no bonk her liao buey than.. hehe.. she is so sweet... will have a nice dream tonight!

Cookie is the best looking girl and youngest in petain. Value for money @$50 per session. I find her certain angle look like 夏宇童, a Taiwanese starlet. Don't know how to post her pic, so bros can search for it.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=夏宇童&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i%7C114%3Bd%7CyKGdNhBqdMwwMM%3A

ShootandReload
26-07-2013, 09:32 AM
When is the best time to go petain?? Lots of bros here say between 2-5pm, but i went there around 3-4pm, there's alot of men leh, old men mostly walkinh around, which timing will be the most discreet time to go???

Many thanks!!!!

razorsharp
26-07-2013, 02:20 PM
When is the best time to go petain?? Lots of bros here say between 2-5pm, but i went there around 3-4pm, there's alot of men leh, old men mostly walkinh around, which timing will be the most discreet time to go???

Many thanks!!!!

Hi, 2-5pm sounds just about right. Maybe your can try a weekday if you are free. Just avoid Sunday la. If you really don't want any other patrionisers, go there when its raining heavily, sure nobody there, but still got WLs. :D

mhee_21
26-07-2013, 04:17 PM
oh yes.. i miss MJ and her service too.

Dirk Kuyt
26-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi, 2-5pm sounds just about right. Maybe your can try a weekday if you are free. Just avoid Sunday la. If you really don't want any other patrionisers, go there when its raining heavily, sure nobody there, but still got WLs. :D

Many WLs will close door and take a snooze when it's heavy rain. :)

razorsharp
27-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Many WLs will close door and take a snooze when it's heavy rain. :)

hehe...they still operate, happened to be stuck there in the rain on a few occasions, while waiting for the rain to stop, went for a session with the WL in the house i was sheltered at. lol :D But ofcourse, my earlier suggestion was indeed sarcasm. :p

wheelsforlife
30-07-2013, 12:41 PM
H26 R18 Cookie

Been a VERY LONG LONG time since I visited Petain. Crappy FL forced me back into this section and it was a wonderful experience!

Went first round of hunting and found her door closed. Came back after the second time and found the door open very slightly and a lady hiding behind. Gave a light knock, push the door and went straight in. She also quickly closes the door. Wow, pretty wor! Petain got such SYT again, I told myself. OK, really long time no visit, so very mountain turtle.

Proceeded as usual. Sat down and wash.....Her hands are soft and movement very smooth. Already quite nice just letting her wash me. Got onto bed and she catbath me for quite some time. Can't tahan and caress her boobs while she's at it. SYT indeed, skin so smooth and her boobs felt great. Damn high already. Then comes the BJ....She's quite different in terms of sucking. She licks around the head while she's sucking it. Had to slow her down a couple of times. Balls licking was careful and light giving a nice sensation.

Had to stop her BJ as damn high already. She got on top of me and started pumping. Holding her beautiful boobs and watching her pretty face, couldn't last long. Exploded!

Can't wait to RTF. Will last longer next time to truly enjoy the next session. "Found" this wonderful playground once again since the good ol' days of QUEEN of PETAIN. :D

austin69
31-07-2013, 12:16 AM
H26 R18 Cookie

Been a VERY LONG LONG time since I visited Petain. Crappy FL forced me back into this section and it was a wonderful experience!

Went first round of hunting and found her door closed. Came back after the second time and found the door open very slightly and a lady hiding behind. Gave a light knock, push the door and went straight in. She also quickly closes the door. Wow, pretty wor! Petain got such SYT again, I told myself. OK, really long time no visit, so very mountain turtle.

Proceeded as usual. Sat down and wash.....Her hands are soft and movement very smooth. Already quite nice just letting her wash me. Got onto bed and she catbath me for quite some time. Can't tahan and caress her boobs while she's at it. SYT indeed, skin so smooth and her boobs felt great. Damn high already. Then comes the BJ....She's quite different in terms of sucking. She licks around the head while she's sucking it. Had to slow her down a couple of times. Balls licking was careful and light giving a nice sensation.

Had to stop her BJ as damn high already. She got on top of me and started pumping. Holding her beautiful boobs and watching her pretty face, couldn't last long. Exploded!

Can't wait to RTF. Will last longer next time to truly enjoy the next session. "Found" this wonderful playground once again since the good ol' days of QUEEN of PETAIN. :D

Nice FR Bro! My 4 humble points for you. :cool:

I thank you! :p:D

clown_joker
31-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Went down on last sunday and tried Miki and as always its a sextisfying session.

not sure why, but there much lesser WLs on sundays. But, on a side note, H2 michelle was around!

MILFan
31-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Bro, how is Candy's FJ ? Is it as good as BJ ?:D

jacky43
31-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Still, there are many girls who had not made it into the charts this year. Let me count down.

H2 Tingx2 with, Princess Michelle
H4 Annie and I write, why not?
H10 Big S where the fuck she go? And Ah Hua rather pretty.

H12 Princess Joey only one FR if I am not mistaken. "May" nothing more then a mention of she is alive and watching videos.

H14 Mei Yi moved from H17 and, is Honey still in business?
H16 Aida Jennifer JC? Nothing about her and, Amy I saw her not more then 2 times this year. My Korean beauty Carol, still in her trademark belly dancer dress and, a mini black dress. No FRs on Lynn.

H20 seriously I seldom venture into the house, inner lane brown sugar Linda.
H22 Hoping to read more on the 3 white bunnies.
H24 Ai Li with nothing.
H26 Princess Carol, I kind of miss her cute temper, after much visiting by us Princess Cookie still leaving on the air. She had not change her temper, I pretty much urge GL OKTs: Ah Soh Ah Soon Tommy and, Richard and his wife to put her right.

Side track to the present, I heard from mine HR manager that 2014, the levy will rise up to $600. Pretty expensive but mine feelings told me.

Many FTs especially PRC will pay their own, no need for the cheap employers to folk this sum. Shame on them I mean those business men.

teochewahpek
01-08-2013, 10:02 AM
H14 Mei Yi moved from H17 and, is Honey still in business? [/QUOTE]

Honey is now at H4R11 $30. So far cannot get past her hj. Always surrender at this stage. haiz. :o

MeiYi is now at H14R9 $40. Always door closed with that white paper saying "Move here from H17". :)

MILFan
01-08-2013, 10:19 AM
H14 Mei Yi moved from H17 and, is Honey still in business?

Honey is now at H4R11 $30. So far cannot get past her hj. Always surrender at this stage. haiz. :o

MeiYi is now at H14R9 $40. Always door closed with that white paper saying "Move here from H17". :)[/QUOTE]

Huh ? I thought H14R11 is Candy ?

hornyguy83
01-08-2013, 11:29 AM

MeiYi is now at H14R9 $40. Always door closed with that white paper saying "Move here from H17". :)

Huh ? I thought H14R11 is Candy ?[/QUOTE]

Honey is at house 4. :D

MILFan
01-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Huh ? I thought H14R11 is Candy ?

Honey is at house 4. :D[/QUOTE]

Whahaha... Sorry, must be too much work, see the screen until blur Liao. Thanks Bro.

jacky43
01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Thank U my friends, R9 was last taken by Miss Attitude 'Li Wen" and, one of the girls with the biggest boobs in PT.

clown_joker
03-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Dunno which bro uped me to power 4, but nv leave his nick:( wanna up him in return also cannot

thanks alot bro!

12rage
03-08-2013, 08:17 PM
after a year and a half of visiting and bonking in petain,
this is my 1st fr:(not good with this)
h26r5
exhausting experience wif her to a fl wif huge racks.
after i paid ,go to the usual cleaning on the small basin.
asked me to lay down and she started the catbath few minutes past didn't realized the shes going to bbbj me but I requested her to put cd after some maneuvering in bed she did ass rimming then few minutes again asked me for 69 but i declined again(2nd time).....pumpingpumping missionary then finished with a doggy......superb!...ty

bonkning
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
26 5 i think is ann is it? .. ya .. biggg ... upz ..

jacky43
04-08-2013, 09:17 PM
This pm having mine lunch opposite mine flat, if I did not seen wrong is one of the keeper of PT brothels. Now let me describe him, he is rather fat and, there was a period of time.

Back into 2011, he operated the coffee shop behind the condo, which is facing the main road. He spot a thin moustache, rather white, a Chinese in early 50. In fact a couple of times, I saw him sitting at BL coffee shop after 8pm.

Usually, he will be with some Chinese men about his age, sometimes PT girls hang around too. I had seen H10 Nancy the one who is in first room on the right, upon entry yes! The massage sounds used to come out behind her close door. Another time the girl I could not really place her, could be Laix2 I don't know. H24 Ah Ping too that was sometime back.

He had a brother, not sure is he had a share in PT business who is a owner of a small shop selling man's wear opposite where I leave. No wonder I find this keeper rather familiar, is just that this time it click. So it is him all along and, nothing in his miserable life he will imagine I write him down.

I cannot disclose his brother's shop because that would be writing to the world where I am writing, even for a small country. Still I had too because it is tempting for those who had follow me for years.

This is the place where Channel 8 comedy actress Pat Mo also leave, not sure do PM me because non members don't get it.

jacky43
04-08-2013, 09:41 PM
I come across this magazine, probably printed in Philippines at a barber shop. This article caught mine attention which brought laughter out of mine mouth, let me pen it for every body.

First, the author claim his father was one of the political writer and, he was ban from returning to this country. He claimed the old man prevent opposition in his rule, yes we knew this but he did not bring his reader to the present. There are now oppositions with one lady who made history, he wrote strict censorships that I agreed but he did not mention the face books that are open by VIPs in this world.

Next, he touch on his travelling into my country that scare him but he made it a point to travel down to GL. I was like WTF! He mention there are good foods and he was having dinner facing the RLD. Hold on he wrote on Orchard Tower where he walked up the stairs and got a hard on, I think by looking at PH and Thai call girls standing at both sides of the stairways. Could any body write to me is that so over at Orchard Tower? I thank you!

Back at GL coffee shop he purchase a packet of tissue from a man with only one arm. He wrote it is a custom to place the packet of tissue on the table, it signals a fact that he had one so he could not bother him again. Strange for a home boy like me. No matter.

He observe the streetwalker of GL is fantastic, there were from different countries of Indonesia Thailand China. There is also a night picture of five streetwalkers standing and facing the main road, it is dark and blur as much as it could be. I think that is Lorong 48, opposite the hotel where 6 years ago I picked PRC pdmms out of the street and check in. Before the raid mine you. Today I rather miss this place because many brothers will agree with me.

The standard and I mean SEX had drop a lot, it is as difficult to catch a value added call girls along the streets. Finally I had the greatest loud of all. You guys really?

The magazine printed GL was open by the British back at the 19 century. And I almost told the person next to me, why not he wrote Raffles official cut the red ribbons.

Still, all this nonsense and wrong writings gave me the impression. His readers were PH above average class wanting to work, maybe apply PR so he worked on them.

jacky43
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Same no class std from the producers of "return to a sexy city". All this is such cheap promotion to con FTs into the country. However, how come the MDA did not stop it.

$ must be.

Ninja_Assassin
04-08-2013, 09:56 PM
The magazine printed GL was open by the British back at the 19 century. And I almost told the person next to me, why not he wrote Raffles official cut the red ribbons.

Actually he is correct.... the area around Geylang was inhabited by the British civil servants and their families...... that's why Katong area history is so ang mo influenced. And next to Geylang was the 1st International airport of Singapore..... Kallang Airport (the control tower is that 4 storey building inside the PA grounds). The shophouses along Geylang road were built to service this community.

It was only after the British started to leave the area that Geylang was turned into a redlight district when OKTs started to use the vacant houses to operate their businesses.

jacky43
05-08-2013, 09:24 PM
I see mine friend, still the impression of GL is official designated to be a RLD by the British. I am not arguing the fact, neither I feel it is a proud thing. A Q if you don't mind?

The history stated as we could watch in coming 9 August, the "Mata Mata" where the rumours of Police putting on shorts and, when the thefts ran into the forest. They gave up. That's a joke I believe.

The messy part of GL history, assume it is after we became a republic, that's I assume after 1965. The British withdraw their powers GL is first brothel was not open for business after the 1992? At least because I was introduce by my army friends after the 1990.

Back then it is still a village with shop houses, so it is the authority which deicide to develop it into a RLD. Btw 1965 to 1992, a time line of 30 years where the British had cease fire from our shore for years.

Mine feelings it is not up to them to tell our authority how and, what they are suppose to do. AV and Kelantan's Lane clinic knew their jobs.

All this current affairs magazines were out to target a part of their readers. They are more or less a tour travelling sales package, nothing more.

jacky43
05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
The messy part of GL history, assume it is after we became a republic, that's I assume after 1965. The British withdraw their powers GL is first brothel was not open for business after the 1992? At least because I was introduce by my army friends after the 1990.

--------
Sorry for the typo errors. I mean...

The British withdraw their powers and, the first brothel in business is sometimes after 1990? I don't think so because my army friends brought me there in 1990, I did not mess up the years.

teochewahpek
05-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Gl was already a RLD in the 1970s. I lost my virginity when I was a NSF. One night kena checked by AV, the officer saw my SAF11A or B (oh dear, cannot remember), took down the particulars on his clipboard and went off. All in order.:D

Grounded Eagle
06-08-2013, 12:07 AM

--------
Sorry for the typo errors. I mean...

The British withdraw their powers and, the first brothel in business is sometimes after 1990? I don't think so because my army friends brought me there in 1990, I did not mess up the years.

Where you learn your history? Geylang was already a RLD in the 70s.... at that time I was working part time as a kopikia after school in the Lor 19 coffee shop.
And we do home delivery service for the brothels. :p

And I got to know many OKTs and WLs during that time but because I was a schoolboy so can only see no call. :mad: but they offered me a job after I left school.

On hindsight maybe that was not a good thing cos if I had not been working for the OKTs..... I would not have got into trouble and wasted my time in jail.... and maybe my life would have been different if I had a "clean" record and able to lead a normal life like normal people.

jacky43
06-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Interesting and enlightening but we have to move on, still like many history loving brothers here. I had to share this with everybody, as told by a colleague who is 65 years old.

He mention to me back in to 80s, Ophir Rd (that I am clueless) and Desker's brothel had MILF FLs who cycle to work after night fall. He said this girls charged $10 only, while the WLs done $25. And he like to joke with 2 aunties in my company something like this.

Locking off early, this evening are you? Must be because too many blanglahs walking thru right?

I told me my trips at PT, even H10 Princess Michelle done black so long the money is correct. He must have given up commercial sex years ago. He also told me back in there were the dirty bars, where for $2 he could put his hands into the bar girl dress and, I pretty much wonder is that the former "great world city".

Sad he cannot recall much but I respect him because he is my senior, he had fuck WLs long before many of us were born.

National Day all and, do catch "Mata Mata" for the channel 5 FHM models with nothing more.

jacky43
06-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Interesting and enlightening but we have to move on, still like many history loving brothers here. I had to share this with everybody, as told by a colleague who is 65 years old.

He mention to me back in to 80s, Ophir Rd (that I am clueless) and Desker's brothel had MILF FLs who cycle to work after night fall. He said this girls charged $10 only, while the WLs done $25. And he like to joke with 2 aunties in my company something like this.

Locking off early, this evening are you? Must be because too many blanglahs walking thru right?

I told him my trips at PT, even H10 Princess Michelle had done black, so long the money is correct. He must have given up commercial sex years ago. He also told me back then there were those dirty bars, where for $2 he could put his hands into the bar girl dress and, I pretty much wonder is that the former "great world city".

Sad he cannot recall much but I respect him because he is my senior, he had fuck WLs long before many of us were born.

Happy National Day everybody and, do catch "Mata Mata" for the channel 5 FHM models with nothing more.

conquer001
07-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Here's my FR, folks.
Finally visited the place and was scouting around to check things out. Got to either house 5 or 6 (can't remember) and went into the room of Ms Wendy. Also, this is my first FR for the location. Don't wish to boast, but I don't think she was prepared to handle my package

Looks: 7/10 (Auntie look but it helps to at least maintain a desirable look)
Service: 6/10 (she doesn't seem to enjoy any part of it and thus, I don't either. I'll explain why later)
Damage: 40 (CDF & F)

Firstly, she's decent. There may be some baby fat and b cup boobs, but she still looks okay. After the supposed SOP, I proceeded to lie down and she immediately capped me before giving me a bj.

Although expected, she was certainly rushing a bit and didn't really seem comfortable when we proceeded with the positions. She seemed to be uncomfortable and when I asked her, she professed that it was certainly bigger than she expected and even lubbing doesnt seem to help.

Though I felt it was somewhat tight, I didn't enjoy the fact that she was feeling good either and so didn't really enjoy as much.

At the end, she hj me for a couple of minutes and I finally blew my load.

Overall, it was certainly an experience at least and I'm quire satisfied with this as being my first and last. Thus, in conclusion; RTF? That'll be a no.

Hope you all find this helpful.

jaywalk
07-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Here's my FR, folks.
Finally visited the place and was scouting around to check things out. Got to either house 5 or 6 (can't remember) and went into the room of Ms Wendy. Also, this is my first FR for the location. Don't wish to boast, but I don't think she was prepared to handle my package

Looks: 7/10 (Auntie look but it helps to at least maintain a desirable look)
Service: 6/10 (she doesn't seem to enjoy any part of it and thus, I don't either. I'll explain why later)
Damage: 40 (CDF & F)

Firstly, she's decent. There may be some baby fat and b cup boobs, but she still looks okay. After the supposed SOP, I proceeded to lie down and she immediately capped me before giving me a bj.

Although expected, she was certainly rushing a bit and didn't really seem comfortable when we proceeded with the positions. She seemed to be uncomfortable and when I asked her, she professed that it was certainly bigger than she expected and even lubbing doesnt seem to help.

Though I felt it was somewhat tight, I didn't enjoy the fact that she was feeling good either and so didn't really enjoy as much.

At the end, she hj me for a couple of minutes and I finally blew my load.

Overall, it was certainly an experience at least and I'm quire satisfied with this as being my first and last. Thus, in conclusion; RTF? That'll be a no.

Hope you all find this helpful.

Haha.. Bro .. i think u kind of mixed up the houses.. There should be no House 5 nor 6.

You could have went for the wrong place .. :o

BBHumper
08-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Late last week I wanted to RTF Fong Yi. As I was walking to H12, this tall man wearing a bangle overtook me, by the time I walked in he has walked into R6. I decided to return this week. Yesterday, Fong Yi was busy, so I tried the next alternative, R2 door was also closed. Finally, I walked into R11 (AILF Helen). She has nice firm natural boobs, and when I fondle it, the nipples became rigid. After the usual capping, she did a deep,and powerful BJ, at the same time she was tickling my balls. When I had enough, I told her to stop and start the reverse cow-girl boom boom. In this position she can control her pussy muscle and her movement is also Fast and Furious. Finally, I shot my load, and feeling happy that my trip to Petain is worth it. Good Bonk and not a time watcher.

jacky43
11-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello! Brother long hair I notice you walking in and, out of H26 what is in your mind? Joyce Cookie Ann if I am not mistaken were lights above. You also enter H22 you should have known Xiao Wei and, Niki is available. Somehow, after my session with H10R9 Susan you are still standing outside H26.

Let's move on shall we? H2 Box2 lights above inner lane, Maggie had taken a 60s plus customer. Sally lights above and, Munx2 not there probably on leave. As I expected the keeper uncle is preparing the paper money for prayer. Princess Michelle not in.

H4 I notice Honey still in her white sexy gown, Annie Wendy and Judy was having meal outside the table. Ah! The MILF brown sugar of former H17 was there this pm.

Upon walking into H10 inner lane was chain, front lane Susan Irene and, the WL whose room set facing the entry was free. Irene took a above 60s Malay uncle with a bag, and cap if my feelings does not fail me. Irene capture the attention of an Indian man around 30, in black T-shirt and jean because he ask her pricing. He walked off return but she was busy with the Malay man.

FYI, I was pissed of Susan because she show me on her phone this website. She access the PSL told me what are those? She cannot understand English yet she known about us. She told me a customer lock on this website for her.

I was more angry then my session with Princess Cookie. I warn her to stay away from us because the creator is not some body she could handle. If she psycho a member to post negatives and, messy things to confuse every body. The authority will clamp her down so stay away from us , for her own good. Unless she wish to operate her business at Ocean.

That point of time I swear to the 89 year old man, I will get into the bottom of this seems like PT girls had finally move into the IT age. I advice brother long hair if you are reading me? Practice responsibility never let Joyce or Jacqueline teach you what to write. You are a MAN dick it?

House 14 we have Zhenx2 Kid Ah Bao, Yuki and inner lane Yenx2 Catherine and Nancy. Cannot recall is Candy in but I pretty much believe the person behind the CCTV would know.

Now, H16 the office door was closed with, laughter from Pat and, Carol yes this is the house with the most girls. Yvonne Mary Xiao Mei in business, inner lane Lynn on leave, Carol Moon Pat Vivi (I was surprised) as well as JC. Pat aka Lady Macbeth keep your heavy Malaysian accent down, I had not done with you yet.

Back to H12 nothing interesting Helen and Peggy was in business. Princess Joey not there. H20 fucking boring all doors closed. Now H22 Xiao Wei with Niki, very sexy in her black mini showing off her legs. She and the former LB of H9 were preparing rice, I LOL they cannot cook neither know how to switch on the gas.

H24 also boring and the last house, where we have brother long hair guarding the entry. Chris and JJ not in, as usual there were 3 Chinese man standing outside Princess Cookie. The conversation falls on licence brothels and closing down of the opposite houses.

My friends you don't access us you know nuts. This pm Pauline was getting boring because she cannot seduce me to walk into her room. There are about 10 PRC men walking thru and, I notice a about 30 plus PRC walked out of H14 and told his friend.

He did not said which girl, but he mention the service probably kissing the chest with HJ was different from PRC hookers. Still he did not access us he too know nuts about Malaysian call girls service.

I am reading mine FR on H10R9 Susan.

jacky43
11-08-2013, 08:31 PM
11 Aug Sunday, btw 330 to 405 pm

There are 2 blanglahs standing with me outside her door, after her customer left they looked in then moved away. Probably they are not into MILF, then pay $50 for SYT liked Irene. No matter I enter her room told her $50 still she return $20, I told her Violet said do away with formailty and thank you.

She was watching the encore telecast of NDP, Susan said it was remarkable and love it. Even travelling down to Mount Faber to catch the fireworks, good for her again the same weakness. Female FT would love to marry into this country, with white girls so there are easy catch this year, right?

Package: 5/ 10 MILF materals in long black hair, slim body and a sexy chain around the waist. Nice legs but age show no mercy on her.
Massage: 6/ 10 rather hard with a complaint of sitting behind mine back.
HJ and raw BJ: 6/ 10
Frenching: 5/ 10 she said no but I remember last session we were at each other.
Sex: 6.5/ 10 we done missionary and I come fast, probably she putting me at ease.
RTF: Why not? If I need a cheap massage with sex, she and H24R3 Ah Fen is value in budget
---------------------------

Susan had mention slow moving customers due to economy slowdown, I disagreed told her our $ is one of the strongest in Asia. 2 issues one is old girls with exception of Princess Cookie and, Malaysian call girls loose out to PRC at JC GL.

She also said Kico is not hitting sales that I doubt is true. Kico has the choice of working beyond 730 pm but she don't want. Irene too has the same shits, I too told her they could operate up till 9 pm.

I told her Big S did not lock in in 2012, she ask how we knew. I point at the door and beyond to the CCTV. This is not install by OKT neither her operators. She is in perspective and I pretty much feel, by end of next week all girls will note they could never out run the CCTVs.

jacky43
11-08-2013, 08:44 PM
To Pat aka Lady Macbeth, I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET.

She taught she could out smart the CCTVs, the authority thinking society needs her body. Pat I have to wake you up, from 2000 till today, this sector favour PRCs.

And you know what? PRC girls are sweeter to home boys because the chances of migrating into this good country is high. A beyond 55% higher then Malaysian. We may have met last month at Malaysia custom, you were on leaves right? Yet you travel into this country, you are in the radar pretty much.

I have to put it, it pains mine heart I could not fuck you again but, I had the $ and the wills to train other girls. Times and again I seen you heard you talking at the top of your voice. I am pissed! But I would never harm you but mine writing on you is Ming the merciless.

A good thing and, I don't mind some body will tell her this. Till now 1611 had not won 4D, serve her right. Ha-ha!

Arcticbear
14-08-2013, 03:38 AM
I finally tried Kidd today after a long period of deliberation. she was friendly and quite chatty once the door closed and we were inside. I loved her height and slim figure although i think she put on a bit of weight of late. Her foreplay was not bad, BJ was slow with pornstar type of soft moaning. She started on top and while i liked the hard and intense cowgirl riding, it was very short and she quickly asked if i could be on top instead. My only thoughts in mish was that her pussy was really very slippery; she either used quite a bit of lube or it is loose? But like many had commented, her ass in doggy was great and the sight of a slim body with a round bubble ass it just too much (like fong yi)...i duly finished in that. Overall, a good session

jerminho
14-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi There
Is there anyone in Petain that looks like the one in the video? In terms of that face, body shape and size?
http://www.tubaholic.com/video/TVRnd09URTQ=/

Kalv
14-08-2013, 11:50 PM
.. Kidd .. pussy .. very slippery.. lube or ..loose?
:p Should be both. Plenty of KY - end of the day. Also not new - years already - wear and tear.

Wishing all a nice day. :D Cheers.

jacky43
15-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Nowadays I made it a point to tempt mine girls, including Violet on living in this country. All had high expectation which make me realise it is easy to hook a female FT. Somehow the video from the VN girl about her days here, an ultimate Q to her.

Will she marry a local guy? Probably so and, mine feelings told me the old man idea to increase birthday rate. The most effective of all is close an eye to female FT. But we knew there are checks and balances. One such is unwanted babies. Sad to see one being left in the open.

Tempt the girls be brave, they had shown me a weakness. Have a good weekend for I might travel down to catch Princess Jolene. That session was pretty scary for me, you see mine friends Susan asked me about mine accounts name. She ask what about the numbers, I was fast told her is a website nothing more.

Almost caught me!

whacky
16-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi bros!

Is Lily of H12R02 back from her leave? I'll be visiting my beloved Singapore this Sunday and am certainly looking forward to some fun with Lily.

Regards!

austin69
16-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Hi bros!

Is Lily of H12R02 back from her leave? I'll be visiting my beloved Singapore this Sunday and am certainly looking forward to some fun with Lily.

Regards!

Today should be her 1st day - RTW. ;) But not sure if she works on Sundays. :rolleyes:

Have fun on the weekend Bro! :p

whacky
16-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks bro austin69! Nice display pic you have there!

Arcticbear
17-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Starting to be in one of my MILF mood days again; am deciding to go down next week either for Xiao Rong of H26 or this MILF i always notice in H12 R9 (besides Janet). Xiao Rong always dresses and exposes her cleavage which is quite ample and i have resisted quite long. The MILF in H12 is looks average only but i think it is her everyday aunty looks that is appealing. Any brothers any experience with either?

Thai Rak Thai
18-08-2013, 09:38 AM
was there yesterday as not been there for years. nostalgic but that new neighbourhood mall city lights? eye sore. hope petains survives

jacky43
18-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Starting to be in one of my MILF mood days again; am deciding to go down next week either for Xiao Rong of H26 or this MILF i always notice in H12 R9 (besides Janet). Xiao Rong always dresses and exposes her cleavage which is quite ample and i have resisted quite long. The MILF in H12 is looks average only but i think it is her everyday aunty looks that is appealing. Any brothers any experience with either?

-----------
I pretty much feel is Susan, only I session with her back at 2010 or early. She is either in a yellow mini or black mini, I remember she charged $30 and, mine session with her we frenched.

Because I told her about us that I had her attention, this 2 years I feel she is getting more elder customers. With exception of about 50 plus men, still her trademark is $30 a budget bonk. Side track a bit.

I notice this 2 years the 7 moon variety shows had tone down on the dirty jokes. Yes we knew open ground entertainment should be censored. But there is an issue that I saw.

Last evening one such show around mine blocks, there is a 20 plus sexy PRC singer. Yes! She is low cut mini silver dress, high heel standing on slim legs. Blond hair too but 2 songs she don't even have an ang bao.

Mine feelings thru the heart, she pissed off the medium the big and, second ah Pak who cannot tolerant SEX. You see for the benefits of non Taoist. There are people who worships Thai gods is there one who an old friend said, "ramba Buddha"? Probably and this people tend to tattoo the pictures as well as Buddhist's writing on the body.

How are they going to have sex? I pretty much believe female too cannot have sex or try to cut down on the levels. Still sex is off their league. Which made me recalled years ago I had a man colleague around 50s, with such tattoos over his body and he love to shown off.

Problems he had fucking bad attitude, and there was a time I mention about us to him. He was stunned walked away that caught me by surprised. Today, I pretty much know because having sex with call girl is a SIN to him. He had cover his body with Thai gods, he will be punish if he ever engage the service of a call girl.

Thinking back RLD had destroy the careers of many mediums. So for new comers think again before you take up such careers. Although it bring in money you had to free from pleasure of the flesh. I am sorry of them I really do.

I pretty much feel all call girls would know, it is almost impossible to take up such client. For KTV girls well? She knew this men will spend a ton drink like a fish. Consume drugs too but no sex even modesty is off the question.

Next PT trip I will try to ask my girl about this issue.

jacky43
18-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Sorry side track again, I had an old friend who told me such thing. He said he had a friend who had such so called god given bones. He is able to get into trance so he is very much wanted by many Taoist gods.

He does not wish to move into this, so he travel down to Thailand and fuck his brain off. He was punished for a period of time because he had bad dreams, probably of being cane by the gods.

Finally they leave him, because he had dirty the body which they had wanted to use. Somehow, I don't feel having sex is a SIN but getting a LB to screw a man's assess is one. Hei! Is just me I does have issues with gay and lesbian.

Have a good week ahead and, tonight rally as usual tight security and, RLD is off the police radar for a few hours. Take care everybody you see friends, 20 years ago mine friends and I used to travel down to Desker to buy videos. We knew there will not be patrolling during the rally.

magnumplus
19-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Went down to petain last tuesday.My humble fr for H16R13 vivi.Took vivi that afternoon as I was tempted by her black dress.As usual,service was good.Although her tits were small,she made it up with her service and her skills were good.Would rtf soon when I have the time.

deadlynadder
19-08-2013, 02:04 AM
Can anyone give lily fr? Is she good?

roosting
19-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Drop by pertain last fri ,
Been wanting to try H10R1A as I read the reviews by others she quite good.

Not sure its my luck but the experience is not as what I've read.
Keep sniffing her nose - when ask she say sensitive nose.(ok acceptable due to location)
touch here and there - love it as her skin is soooo smooth .(my first time with a chinese girl so I dunno about the rest.)
breast is nice , ample - but cannot kiss not even a bit. ( understandable as some girls not willing.
FJ - after a few penetration she give up say too big please faster.(eventually she push me off and try to finish it with a HJ. did not wish to be a bad and rude person I oblige and apologies to her for making it a painful experience for her. And I thank her for letting me try a bit)

Very SOP type - all step by step procedure( I know other girls are the same but hers is like got manual operating procedure she follow to the letter)
looks - 7-8/10 (she look the most appealling that day)
breast - humble
butt - great grab
rtf - not so soon . maybe see if next time she smile or looks in better condition then i try again . She may had been in a bad mood that day.

good luck to others who try.

bonkning
19-08-2013, 04:12 PM

which fr say she quite good? and who are the 'others' ..
i dun remember fr say she good leh .. if i remember correct, is sop.

roosting
19-08-2013, 04:35 PM
which fr say she quite good? and who are the 'others' ..
i dun remember fr say she good leh .. if i remember correct, is sop.

Didn't update myself la before going.
Just went there base on previous wl there think .
Cause I last remember the 1A was Rina then she retired correct ?
so i was quite shock to see a chinese girl .

bonkning
19-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Didn't update myself la before going.
Just went there base on previous wl there think .
Cause I last remember the 1A was Rina then she retired correct ?
so i was quite shock to see a chinese girl .
hahaha .. so now u know.. not brothers' fr fault .. ;)

jacky43
19-08-2013, 09:01 PM

Not sure its my luck but the experience is not as what I've read.
Keep sniffing her nose - when ask she say sensitive nose.(ok acceptable due to location)
touch here and there - love it as her skin is soooo smooth .(my first time with a chinese girl so I dunno about the rest.)
breast is nice , ample - but cannot kiss not even a bit. ( understandable as some girls not willing.
FJ - after a few penetration she give up say too big please faster.(eventually she push me off and try to finish it with a HJ. did not wish to be a bad and rude person I oblige and apologies to her for making it a painful experience for her. And I thank her for letting me try a bit)

Very SOP type - all step by step procedure( I know other girls are the same but hers is like got manual operating procedure she follow to the letter)
looks - 7-8/10 (she look the most appealling that day)
breast - humble
butt - great grab
rtf - not so soon . maybe see if next time she smile or looks in better condition then i try again . She may had been in a bad mood that day.

good luck to others who try.
-----------------------

Now I finally seen it, this time I did not feel thru mine heart. This princess is proud of her package, only $ can motivate her to smile. Well not every customers has $100. No matter so long as this type of negatives FR she is as good as...I code from GRIMM.

Death stood behind Jolene, and said

[B][SIZE="4"]Your time is up leave this world in peace, take no worries with you

For the brother who PM me, as the tradition in Internet there is no meeting face to face. I cannot meet up with you or any body. The path along RLD is lonely and long.

Travel well.

roosting
20-08-2013, 09:15 AM
hahaha .. so now u know.. not brothers' fr fault .. ;)

no la i didn't say fr given was wrong or anything .
haha .
cos previously read this that this that but no time to go .
when i go info bo tio .
but after reading the fr .
i'll pack up my wallet and go others next time.

bonkning
20-08-2013, 04:51 PM
when i go info bo tio .

hahahaa.. upz u.

jacky43
20-08-2013, 09:19 PM
All females FT given a chance, will take up PR and, I was liked WTF! You see I had being tempting mine FT colleagues, all ask me the same Q. How to get about it, this generation this country government has strict requirements.

Back to PT, we knew the girls are rich they are not afraid of heaven and earth, even HIV and SARs. But locals could offer PR, in many forms in that sense and, you guys know what?

I been walking thru this place for years, somehow local guys has the mind set of RAW is fun. Many even has the wrong concept of covering up when entering cave is no fun. Very wrong but if a home boy offer this the chances is pretty high.

Again, fucking RAW is as good as digging own grave, I would like this website to move up another level. That will be more local SEX issues, instead of male FTs visiting PT what not. We had overlook that Chinese local man prefer RAW which is an education by Kelantan's clinic for years.

jacky43
20-08-2013, 09:42 PM
This is mine offer to mine Malaysian colleague, certain angle looking like H26 Ann. Only if she dress in low cut, I will resigned.

You touch down at Changi airport, after clearing custom you will be so taken by Gardens by the air port with waterfalls shooting up. You travel via roads you see 2 rolls of trees and plants. Garden city no doubt.

After transit into high way you notice high rise building so exciting. Mind you is beautifully to look upon from a 60 story HDB flat. Top of the world feelings! You heard of BTO? No? They build flats because you wanted it, (is above market rates I assure you, Ann!).

Don't you want to live here, a city where night falls it come alive with music and fun.

I had her. I am a SINNER who deserve no mercy, as taken from Terminator. Take this body cut it up and burn it. I don't feel great. All I wish for is a kiss.

austin69
20-08-2013, 11:12 PM
when i go info bo tio .

hahahaa.. upz u.

hahahaa.. upz u too!

roosting
21-08-2013, 11:48 AM
hahahaa.. upz u.

Hey thanks man ,
Thou i dunno what i can with them but again thanks ...

seeking and updating myself who to try next .
The last time i went there still a lot on unpaid leave .
so waiting and wanking my days till then :P

pl666
21-08-2013, 06:39 PM
List of All my Petain Experiences after I discovered PT!

1st: An auntie. Until today, I have no idea why I took her. Really. Cat30 if Im not mistaken.

2nd: Julia - Cat40
Looks - 8/10 ( Demure & Sweet Face, Cute )
Body - 7/10 ( A little tummy fat, boobs are lovely but her ass is the game changer!!! )
Service - 8/10 ( Good enough for me, love to doggy her and piakpiak!)
GFE - 7/10 (definitely gave off the gf vibe when with her, so far can click.)
RTF - Already have a few times already le!

3rd: Rina - Cat50(Now no more working PT le). Might be me. But I recall on that day, it was nearing the night and seems like she has no mood already le. But had some convo with her then and even mentioned she hoped to quit PT soon.

4th: Lynn - Cat40
Looks - 6/10 ( Not bad, but definitely not really my type. abit tomboyish to me )
Body - 7/10 (very petite body)
Service - 7/10 (Her deepthroat was awesome!)
GFE - 7/10 (can talk with her, very nice lady. likes to laugh quite abit from what i rmb)
RTF - Not my priority RTF. That would be Julia... until....... TODAY!

5th: Lily - Cat50
Looks - 7/10 ( Look like some of these Minah Motor in Singapore with her blonde hair)
Body - 8/10 (buay tahan, i like girls that are not too skinny. her boobs yummy!)
Service - 9/10 (Not a time watcher, moaning sounds, crazy bj skills, anal rimming + frenching (virgin for me at PT!)
GFE - 9/10 (very, very nice lady. got a decent convo going about how young i looked, she thought i was chinese at first, even wished me selamat hari raya etc !
RTF - Now top of my priority RTF list!

Notes:
1. Saw Maggie H2 today for the first time. pretty hot milf i can say.
2. and Lily knocks off at 5+. pretty early. today she came in at about 12.45.

pl666
22-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Who the hell zap me. Post fr also wrong??????? Seriously? Ask me why im posting my fr? Cos its a blardy thread for pt experiences what.

donotforgetme
22-08-2013, 08:49 AM
anyone going tonight after 6pm?

roosting
22-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Was major bump yesterday .
Till now I still ask myself why I go to house 2 .
Yati if not mistaken .
It was ok to start then things got sour when she try to rush things thru .
eventually i give up as her action is like I touch your dick so get it up action .
So I stop and left it as it is .
Went back and get it done myself :P
But I was laughing at myself thou.
What was I thinking . :p

teochewahpek
22-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Was major bump yesterday .
Till now I still ask myself why I go to house 2 .
Yati if not mistaken .
It was ok to start then things got sour when she try to rush things thru .

please tell us which room? we only got your hse 2. with that info, we can check at psl thread who the wl that service you. thk u.

Jonkecik
22-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Lily rm2 rite. .?? Forget which house. . Her service power la. . But cannot suck her boobs. .

pl666
22-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I appreciate your effort. 3pts for you. There pple out there who just plain crazy motherF&*k3rs.

Thanks lah bro blinky. Will up back those who upz me soon. Once im out of moderation!

pl666
22-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Lily rm2 rite. .?? Forget which house. . Her service power la. . But cannot suck her boobs. .

Yes lah bro. Correct. Hse 12. Same house as Julia. never get to suck boobs but her catbah and anal rim damn shiok. Plus her frenching. Well im a sucker for this kind of pattern ^^ but now it baffles me why i didnt doggy her. Missed chance :(

francesco
22-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Who the hell zap me. Post fr also wrong??????? Seriously? Ask me why im posting my fr? Cos its a blardy thread for pt experiences what.

+2 for u, but cant exchange for free fcuk

roosting
22-08-2013, 02:09 PM
please tell us which room? we only got your hse 2. with that info, we can check at psl thread who the wl that service you. thk u.

Been browsing thru the list to see which girl but seem like there's none.
Its the first room on the left once you entered house 2.
Yati she says her name.
Need to search somemore later when i have the time.

roosting
22-08-2013, 03:42 PM
anyway what happen to bro fornicator's list ?
he's list is quite extensive .

jaywalk
22-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Yes lah bro. Correct. Hse 12. Same house as Julia. never get to suck boobs but her catbah and anal rim damn shiok. Plus her frenching. Well im a sucker for this kind of pattern ^^ but now it baffles me why i didnt doggy her. Missed chance :(

H12 is Lily at Rm 2
H14 is Julia and H16 we have Lynn.

3 NL but all different style. Don mixed up ..

Doubtfire
22-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Hey bros, what's up!

Since almost all of you are more experienced than me, it would be great some light could be shed on which houses have the best WLs? And possibly, their names?

And from what I've read, there's also a malay WL around right?! Which house and room is she in?

Thanks ah bros!!

BBHumper
22-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey bros, what's up!

Since almost all of you are more experienced than me, it would be great some light could be shed on which houses have the best WLs? And possibly, their names?

And from what I've read, there's also a malay WL around right?! Which house and room is she in?

Thanks ah bros!!

Try reading the thread "Petain S-List". The information you need is in this thread. The latest revision is in June 2013, and it was posted by Snr. Bro Austin 69. Hope this will assist you in your search.

donotforgetme
22-08-2013, 06:52 PM
anyone around that place, need guide to bring me there

dude head
22-08-2013, 07:46 PM
anyone around that place, need guide to bring me there

Don't need a guide la bro. Just beside city square loading bay only

donotforgetme
22-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Don't need a guide la bro. Just beside city square loading bay only

found it and went searching and finally decide on Maggie.

come out and become happy man

wanted to try Cookie but door locked.

do up me for my FR, thanks.

Doubtfire
22-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Try reading the thread "Petain S-List". The information you need is in this thread. The latest revision is in June 2013, and it was posted by Snr. Bro Austin 69. Hope this will assist you in your search.

Thanks fir the reply bro BBHumper, but I can't figure out which name belongs to the Malay girl!

pl666
22-08-2013, 10:21 PM
H12 is Lily at Rm 2
H14 is Julia and H16 we have Lynn.

3 NL but all different style. Don mixed up ..

Thnks bro jaywalk! Paiseh i say julia in hse 12 ><

BBHumper
23-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Thanks fir the reply bro BBHumper, but I can't figure out which name belongs to the Malay girl!

In the S-List you will notice House/Room No., Category, and if they are Malays, it is specified. Those not specified are all Chinese. Happy bonking at Petain.

roosting
23-08-2013, 07:42 AM
found it and went searching and finally decide on Maggie.

come out and become happy man

wanted to try Cookie but door locked.

do up me for my FR, thanks.

Thats your FR ...
Dude ...
Your asking to be Farkk by the seniors for -
Not putting the effort in your fr .
and with that measly effort request points .

btw congrats on finding the location thou .

roosting
23-08-2013, 07:44 AM

Just take your time reading slowly and understand the list .
Its best you take a stroll and look at the girls before choosing even after reading the list cos your taste and others might varies .

chill .

petain not going anywhere anytime soon .

Doubtfire
23-08-2013, 01:32 PM
In the S-List you will notice House/Room No., Category, and if they are Malays, it is specified. Those not specified are all Chinese. Happy bonking at Petain.

Just take your time reading slowly and understand the list .
Its best you take a stroll and look at the girls before choosing even after reading the list cos your taste and others might varies .

chill .

petain not going anywhere anytime soon .

Thanks bros, appreciate the help! :)

Fat Fatt
24-08-2013, 07:24 PM
I only have a short time for a quickie so chose petain over GL150.
Walked straight to H26 for cookie but the sign shows she's away, I quickly walked to Pat in H16, as I usually only go for either of them. I have to wait a short while.

Overall, she still has the foxy sexy looks, her face still did not show her age, manage to maintain well. She now seems to have a little bit of tummy, but she still has smooth skin and nice pinkish nipples.

Her svc is std, catbath, no AR, BJ with cap and FJ with cap of course. But because we knew each other for so long, our session was more relaxed and less commercial. We kissed and caress each other, I did my share of servicing her (nipples still off limit) and pleasuring each other. When I was really high and needed it, we went to missionary and I pumped her. She has this high look and moans with every pump and seems to enjoy it. I cummed satisfied and happy that I can still see her.

jaywalk
25-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Thnks bro jaywalk! Paiseh i say julia in hse 12 ><

No problem.. `~ Uppz u soon.. Happy bonking

tcssking17
25-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Any good recommend?

How much are the girl and how long the time?

What is the age and race?

Powerman881
26-08-2013, 10:14 AM
had some spare time on a Saturday afternoon (damn hot sun), head straight to find candy H14 and need to wait as she is serving another bro inside. Waited for about 10 mins and the bro came out and candy was taking a puff, yes, finally its my turn!

As i'm a regular of candy after having receiving good treatment from her, proceeded to birthday suit and chat alittle, tcss abit before washing up (sop) and she took effort to wash my ass also. I know what to expect next already . :D

Laid on bed and she started with slow bbbj, it was slow and soothing, if i had not release once in the morning, i might just mis-fire while she bbbj on me. Suction was very good and she took her time pleasuring me. After that was balls licking, she licked the whole of my ball sac and proceed dw south to my ass for some AR. It was too sensual and i was on cloud 9. Felt like my asshole was being raped. Circling motion was done and back up to bbbj.

Couldnt take it anymore and she ride me cowgirl, after awhile, i cum!
washed up and left a happy man.

:cool:

donotforgetme
26-08-2013, 09:14 PM
went down today to find feng hi but she is busy.
waited a while and then when door open, kana snatch by this guy. cut queue max.
after which waited for very long for her.

cut the story short, tried the one beside her H14r10.
nice low cut top, with boobs popping out, small bro cannot wait.

my fr for this considered good for a budget bonk, skill not bad but not as good to those Cat 50 girls.

will rtf for feng yi soon.

francesco
27-08-2013, 11:38 AM
went down today to find feng hi but she is busy.
waited a while and then when door open, kana snatch by this guy. cut queue max.
after which waited for very long for her.

cut the story short, tried the one beside her H14r10.
nice low cut top, with boobs popping out, small bro cannot wait.

my fr for this considered good for a budget bonk, skill not bad but not as good to those Cat 50 girls.

will rtf for feng yi soon.

Who is feng hi/yi?