PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

U-Da-Man
28-07-2011, 06:17 PM
what happen my power become 0..:mad:

Aiya, see your pain also cannot tahan... nah! You have your power back!!!:p:)

Cheers

fornicator
28-07-2011, 08:45 PM

Cheers

Alright! Bro U-Da-Man just in time to save the day!!! Long time no post and suddenly ups a Bro to full power! Well done like a true Senior!

Changes made by Boss Sam affected so many Bros in the forum. Deserving and not deserving alike. Below 40 points = 0 powers!

I am glad that you saved your clicks to ups our Bro here who is well deserved to get his powers back. Not to say long over due, but is more than enough for saving those valuable clicks! Me, I long time upped Bro RAMS75 so nothing much I can do now. Hehe!

Just got back from PT and now I'm back in the office just to show face, hehe. Going back later to post my FR. Ohlala! I had a double whammy! :D

Later dudes.....:p

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
28-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Alright! Bro U-Da-Man just in time to save the day!!! Long time no post and suddenly ups a Bro to full power! Well done like a true Senior!

I am glad that you saved your clicks to ups our Bro here who is well deserved to get his powers back. .

Yep I too reckon he deserves to be back on the power trail.

Ya haven't posted here for a while. Nothing new to report. Vivi still MIA. Janet is as reliable as the government controlling public housing prices. So still bonking and/or filling the mouths of the few favourites of mine that's left:p - H22 Michelle, Xue er, Candy, MJ and Miki. But since only Michelle and Miki around now, I go to PT about once a week these days.

Now busy poking PRC mei meis... hahahahaha.:D

Awaiting your FR

MrBombastic
28-07-2011, 11:09 PM

Ya haven't posted here for a while. Nothing new to report. Vivi still MIA. Janet is as reliable as the government controlling public housing prices. So still bonking and/or filling the mouths of the few favourites of mine that's left:p - H22 Michelle, Xue er, Candy, MJ and Miki. But since only Michelle and Miki around now, I go to PT about once a week these days.

Awaiting your FR

Me also did not visit PT lately... not so attracted to PT already... haiii :(

fornicator
28-07-2011, 11:49 PM
.....Come to think of it, repeat visits may be a good thing, we could compare the last session with current one.

Sort of keep the girls' in check.....

Took this post by Bro jacky43 from another thread to justify my FR! :D

As I mentioned earlier, I had a double whammy. :p

1st, it was Kidd H14R04. She was available, just standing by her door playing with her phone in her white shorts and black top. Surprise, surprise as she saw me coming to her and eventually into her room.

Washing: 8/10 - SOP, washed me thoroughly, noticed my scar on my chest, so I have to explain again my heart operation which is really starting to bore me!

Catbath: 8/10 - suck my nipples left and right, enough to make me stand!

BJ: 8/10 - again, SOP, suck and suck slowly with some moaning, oohhh, shiok!

FJ: 9/10 - start with cowgirl, then missionary for a while. I was not satisfied still so I asked her to go doggy. Damn her ass still nice to bonk so gave it to her hard, plok-plok-plok. Funny thing is I notice I only half cum! But is ok, I got what I was looking for.

After I left Kidd's room I stayed and wandered around some more. Hmmm, what do we have in H16? Wah lau Amy H16R15 available. Sit on her bed in her sexy peachy orange coloured dress! Damn she looks so good I on lah!

Washing: 9/10 - good can touch-touch her breasts with inverted nipples, but still I can feel them getting excited!

Catbath: 9/10 - better suction almost rip off my nips! Shiok!

AR, ball-lick and suck combo: 10/10 - her tongue really poking my asshole, licking the perimeter with the full spread of her tongue and then lick and suck my balls like eating durians! Shiok-shiok!

BJ: 9/10 - eventhough capped, her prowess in this department is awesome. Very good suction starting slow then go faster! Damn, my hips cannot tahan raise from the bed! Is like mouth-fucking her!

FJ: 9/10 - cowgirl again but Amy better than Kidd. Can make loud piak-piak sounds! But she cannot last and we went to doggy, pulled her hips until we align to her mirror on the wall I see me plok-ploking her ass! Then I finish her in missionary, cannot get enough of the piak-piak sounds. She trying to clip my hips because it was really loud! This time I cum all the way!

This week I only come one time to PT, so might as well make the most of it. Been busy with work so reward myself. Besides, payday coming hor! :D

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoyed my FR as I have enjoyed my sessions with Amy and Kidd. Amy is CAT50 and Kidd is CAT40 but I upgrade her to 50, for 'ol times sake. :p

Cheers!

slayerxdx
29-07-2011, 01:21 AM
When will MJ be backk ? :(

MaMister
29-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Once again our King of petain has demonstrated his knowledge of this place n the WL's preference of customers 

Waiting anxiously for your FR.

Last Sunday I went in afternoon to see if my usual targets around. None, even Joyce whose notice on door saying back on 23 Jul also not back. Pat on long leave till mid aug, cookie not working, sigh have to leave without unloading.

Sunday is china and bangala day... some of the cat50 don't work...

fornicator
29-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Plan to look for Da S H10R4 tomorrow, any bro knows if she's working or still on leave?

Last night I pass by her door, Da S H10R04 is working.

Happy weekend to all Bros and be safe. Especially is payday! :D

Cheers.

fornicator
29-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Sunday is china and bangala day... some of the cat50 don't work...

Sunday's schedule:

H10R04 - Da S - No working
H10R11 - Judy - No working
H10R12 - Kiko - Working until late...8:00pm? :rolleyes:
H16R10 - Ada - No working (OL at the moment)
H22R20 - Michelle - Working until 3-4pm only...she go shopping! :p

That's all I know. Other Bros can fill in. Contribute positively and points will be given. :cool:

Happy weekend to all Bros. :D

Cheers.

Kalv
29-07-2011, 09:00 AM
... double whammy.
1st, .. Kidd H14R04. ..playing phone in her white shorts and black top...Washing: 8/10 - .. thoroughly, .. Catbath: 8/10 ... BJ: 8/10 - ...some moaning, oohhh, shiok! FJ: 9/10 - .. cowgirl, .. missionary .. doggy. .. nice .. bonk ....

Amy H16R15 .. sexy peachy orange coloured dress..looks so good ..Catbath: 9/10 - better suction .. AR, ball-lick and suck combo: 10/10.. BJ: 9/10 .. FJ: 9/10 - cowgirl .. loud piak-piak sounds! ..doggy, .. missionary, ..Kidd .. upgrade her to 50...

Great FRs - nicely written. So now all BJs - no kissing?? Kidd should wear mini skirts - will look very sweet and sexy. Also to tone down her loud chatting - Will Upz anyone who dare to advise her. Do not overstress your poor heart !! Thanks for sharing.

RAMS75
29-07-2011, 09:15 AM

Cheers

hey thnks bro u-da-man;)

fornicator
29-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Great FRs - nicely written. So now all BJs - no kissing?? Kidd should wear mini skirts - will look very sweet and sexy. Also to tone down her loud chatting - Will Upz anyone who dare to advise her. Do not overstress your poor heart !! Thanks for sharing.

From my earlier days with Kidd, kissing can, also managed to french and paint her until one day she strictly forbid me to do so. :( Agree, mini-skirt look nice on her that is why one time I was booking her, I sms her the day before to wear mini-skirt for me and she did! :D Nothing we can do about her loud mouth yabbering in H14, she one of the 'seniors' there hehe.

Amy, no frenching, confirm! 69 painting she will allow but cannot lick her asshole, so what's the point? My tongue getting tired of reaching for her asshole but she keep avoiding me. Her pussy ok though, but I want the whole package! :p

On the contrary Bro, these sessions are good for my heart. Helps keep it beat faster and fit! Thanks for your advice! ;)

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Tboon
29-07-2011, 01:18 PM

Awaiting your FR

Lol...me also quite long x no go pertain liaoz...:(gd wl getting lesser n most of the x not working or got long Q...:(sad sad sia

Tboon
29-07-2011, 04:30 PM
hey thnks bro u-da-man;)

Bro up u also...:)

U-Da-Man
29-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Sunday's schedule:

H22R20 - Michelle - Working until 3-4pm only...she go shopping!

Cheers.

But Da S working today. Was in PT about 5+pm and her light on working.

Hahaha yes Michelle likes to shop. In fact, that's one of the things we have in common and talk a lot about - shopping, finding good offers on branded items, and exchanging tips. hahahahaha. I'm quite knowledgeable in the shopping habit, thanks (or no thanks) to my last Singaporean girlfriend who was the craziest shopaholic I know.:p

hey thnks bro u-da-man

Hiya... sup sup suay:)

Me also did not visit PT lately... not so attracted to PT already... haiii

Lol...me also quite long x no go pertain liaoz..gd wl getting lesser n most of the x not working or got long Q...:(sad sad sia

Yes a little sad it is. Like today, went down in the late afternoon. Apart from the few favourites of mine who are on official leave like MJ, Candy, Xue Er...... once again no Vivi, no Janet, no Miki, no Cookie. Only H22 Michelle was working, but busy. So I left after walking around for 5 minutes.

It's ok, had the busty Estee from FL Dome2 to breast fuck me earlier in the afternoon.:D

Cheers

fornicator
30-07-2011, 02:04 AM
But Da S working today. Was in PT about 5+pm and her light on working.....

Yes of course she working, is Friday. I talking about Sunday Bro. Mark I wrote: Sunday's schedule.

Cheers.

fornicator
30-07-2011, 08:58 AM
For the convenience of all Bros involved! :p

Kindly refer to my 'new sig'! :cool:

Especially the newbies!

FYI only and hope this helps. ;)

If you still lost, then I'm sorry, nothing I can do for you!

Happy weekend. Safe bonking. Is payday weekend! Spend wisely!!! :D

Cheers.

30-07-2011, 10:52 AM
OMG ! Just notice that bro alvin36 and bro austin69 has lost interest in petain romp. Not only, bro jacky43 also post less frequent than last time

OMG! Is this a healthy observation?

fornicator
30-07-2011, 11:07 AM
OMG ! Just notice that bro alvin36 and bro austin69 has lost interest in petain romp. Not only, bro jacky43 also post less frequent than last time

OMG! Is this a healthy observation?

No worries Bro. They are out there somewhere watching on the sidelines. Seniors somehow behave like that, why? I don't know, hehe.

Sorry, but one day, I will have to join them, watching over the sidelines, it's just a matter of time. Then the new generation of Bros will have to continue and move on.

Yes, I would say it's a healthy observation. Don't be surprised if one day you get a PM from them, hehe!

Cheers.

xdestinyfate
30-07-2011, 12:45 PM
hey guys went down a few times to find judy but her light is always off, anyone can update me?

anw went down last tues to rtf on judy but her light was off waited 20mins but no signal at all so went to rtf on kit h14r4 instead.
she stills remember me after like ard 5months never go down. haha.
same old services from her again. strip and wash thoroughly.
lie on bed and cathbath 2 nipples. ( 8/10)
capped bj with moanings. (7/10)
cow girl for about 3 mins (7/10)
missionary and switch to doggie and back to missionary before i come (:

i still miss judy !

mona
30-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi all bro, where is Ann the Malaysian girl with D tits. She used to be in H18 later shift to another house. So far did not see her liao. Any bro have any clue.

RAMS75
30-07-2011, 04:54 PM
hey guys went down a few times to find judy but her light is always off, anyone can update me?

anw went down last tues to rtf on judy but her light was off waited 20mins but no signal at all so went to rtf on kit h14r4 instead.
she stills remember me after like ard 5months never go down. haha.
same old services from her again. strip and wash thoroughly.
lie on bed and cathbath 2 nipples. ( 8/10)
capped bj with moanings. (7/10)
cow girl for about 3 mins (7/10)
missionary and switch to doggie and back to missionary before i come (:

i still miss judy !

Bro Xdestinyfate u should go try H10 R11 - Judy (CAT50)..awesome Bonk, u will fly:D:D

RAMS75
30-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Bro up u also...:)

check your reputation recieved:D

Have fun , Cheers !!!

AsianValues
30-07-2011, 06:42 PM
it;s quite hard to get a name without a face pic.
:(

MaMister
30-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Sunday's schedule:

H10R11 - Judy - No working
H10R12 - Kiko - Working until late...8:00pm? :rolleyes:
H16R10 - Ada - No working (OL at the moment)
H22R20 - Michelle - Working until 3-4pm only...she go shopping! :p

That's all I know. Other Bros can fill in. Contribute positively and points will be given. :cool:

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.

Told you kiko nowadays take bangala liao...:D

xdestinyfate
30-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Bro Xdestinyfate u should go try H10 R11 - Judy (CAT50)..awesome Bonk, u will fly.

bro i tried her alot times ale but recently went back and her lights is always off

fornicator
31-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Bro Xdestinyfate u should go try H10 R11 - Judy (CAT50)..awesome Bonk, u will fly.

.....bro i tried her alot times ale but recently went back and her lights is always off

I have also noticed this. H10R11 Judy have been MIA for more than a week now! :( This is not like her because she is usually consistent with her work. I will try to find out on my next trip sometime next week. :cool:

Cheers.

dick-sons
31-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Wow... Mr. fornicator, u are early...

Good morning... Feel like going later.... But dunno abt the crowd. Moreover, today is the 1st day of the 7th mth.

RAMS75
31-07-2011, 11:27 AM
I have also noticed this. H10R11 Judy have been MIA for more than a week now! :( This is not like her because she is usually consistent with her work. I will try to find out on my next trip sometime next week. :cool:

Cheers.

hey BuddyFornicator i ask her b4 why u like ai mai ai mai nowadays ,she told me she has some problem back home..and i usually i used to book her 2 shots and think people always waiting outside wait too long ,tulan and walk off ,paiseh to all bro's if u all happen to wait outside too long..i might be ME :D in there..

fornicator
31-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Good Morning Bro, yes, I wake up early everyday. Better for me.

You should not worry about the crowd but rather worry about the WL.....are they going to work or not? :o

Cheers.

Wow... Mr. fornicator, u are early...

Good morning... Feel like going later.... But dunno abt the crowd. Moreover, today is the 1st day of the 7th mth.

xdestinyfate
31-07-2011, 11:35 AM
hey bro . anyone gg dwn later

RAMS75
31-07-2011, 11:38 AM

Nope i usually go down on weekdays..today too many bangala,PRC etc....

Sunday best to Avoid:cool:

fornicator
31-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Sorry Bro, what is 'ai mai ai mai'? :confused:

I just sms Judy and sad to say no reply. :( I think you are right, she may have went back home to Malaysia. Tsk-tsk, family problem ah?! What to do?

When I book WL, I am not 'pai seh' if people wait too long outside. Why? Because when I book WL, is from start until she knock off work. Say, I come 6:00pm and she working until 8:00pm only, I book her all the way and not in between. This way, she just off the light outside (on top of her door) to indicate she is a done deal. She will not take anymore customers for the day.

But still there are some stubborn customers waiting outside eventhough the light is off already. Then, they will feel disappointed when I come out and WL will say no to them. Aiyah!

Also, during booking, there are some who will call or sms, asking why take so long. She just reply "booking ah!".

Me? No lights, I don't waste my time waiting. Even if door is not padlocked, I go, because it means booking, very simple right? So what if I am her regular, she will still not take me, I know and I understand. So Bros, do not be disappointed.

Please be guided accordingly. :cool:

Cheers.

hey BuddyFornicator i ask her b4 why u like ai mai ai mai nowadays ,she told me she has some problem back home..and i usually i used to book her 2 shots and think people always waiting outside wait too long ,tulan and walk off ,paiseh to all bro's if u all happen to wait outside too long..i might be ME :D in there..

fornicator
31-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Please allow me to rephrase that: "Nope i usually go down on weekdays..today too many people, etc....Sunday best to Avoid".

On the contrary, I do not avoid any day. If it need be, I will be there! Also, I pre-book! To avoid disappointment! Haha! So no worries for me.

Better yah? I see to it that I am on time for the alloted 'appointment', and when she comes, into her room I go! :D

FYI only. ;)

Cheers.

Nope i usually go down on weekdays..today too many bangala,PRC etc....

Sunday best to Avoid:cool:

fornicator
31-07-2011, 11:56 AM
You mean go to PT?

No for me. I got working today, saving up for upcoming booking! Hyuk-hyuk-hyuk! :D

Cheers. :D

dick-sons
31-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Good Morning Bro, yes, I wake up early everyday. Better for me.

You should not worry about the crowd but rather worry about the WL.....are they going to work or not? :o

Cheers.

Bingo... U r correct... :)

dick-sons
31-07-2011, 01:06 PM
'ai mai ai mai'

Half-hearted.

fornicator
31-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Fast one before I go to work. Good news, Judy H10R11 reply me, she ok, no problem, :D but never say when she working.

Nevermind, I sms whenI got the time. :p:cool:

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers.

RAMS75
31-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Fast one before I go to work. Good news, Judy H10R11 reply me, she ok, no problem, :D but never say when she working.

Nevermind, I sms whenI got the time. :p:cool:

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers.

good to hear that!!

helikaon
01-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi bros.

Newbie here. Just popped my petain cherry and h16r12 was the culprit.

For other noobs please release some soldiers before going. I think this has to be one of the easiest 50 bucks she ever earned.

Not sure how to grade because everything was over in a flash. Only thing that struck me the most is how pretty she looked at the door. But not so much up close. Shows how make up and lighting is everything. Overall think 50 not worth it.

But hey just treat as school fees.

RTF? Not in the near future. But she always will be my first.

jackyap
01-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Hse 10 rm 11 hasn't been working for quite long. Any
One has updates on her?

fornicator
01-08-2011, 10:59 PM
All I know is that she is ok. As per her reply to me when I sms her last Sunday. When she working she never say.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

One has updates on her?

ahTay
01-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Hi

Anyone has any idea which girl gives quick fuck like S$10 for 5 minutes?
Can share?

Daydreamer
02-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Finally got a taste of Da S last Friday, reached there around 4+ and went straight to H10R4, saw the light on, so just waited outside patiently, after 15 min time then saw the door open and this pretty lady was smiling to me, so I quickly walked in. It's worth the wait, I rate her one of the prettiest in PT area, also her service is not bad either. Catbath, AR, BBBJ, FJ and Frenching, all got standard. Definitely she will become one of my fav besides Vivi and MJ:)

MrBombastic
02-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi

Can share?

Si beh kam lan :cool:

fornicator
02-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Try the aunty-aunty one in H20 (backlane) and H24 (frontlane). They are usually CAT20, but will downgrade just to earn fast money. But make sure you make it in 5 minutes!

Good luck! :p:D

Cheers.

Hi

Can share?

promster_12
02-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Lol, if ah tay manages to cum in the very 1st min, he will only be charged at $2, cause $10 divided by 5 :)

Tboon
02-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi

Can share?

$10???????lol

fornicator
02-08-2011, 02:53 PM
If he does make it, I am really curious how will his FR read like?! :D

Bro ahTay post FR and confirm I will up his points! ;):cool:

Cheers.

Lol, if ah tay manages to cum in the very 1st min, he will only be charged at $2, cause $10 divided by 5 :)

jacky43
02-08-2011, 05:34 PM
I urged every body never to ask the girls, they will piss you off. I heard this, long time ago, at H20 a $20 WL. She shot back, to a Chinese customer; "$10you blangah?"

A lucky brother took Big S, she too i dream of long time allreally. The other being H16 Vivi, both are pretty girls, above PT standards i'll said.

HTC837
02-08-2011, 06:27 PM
I urged every body never to ask the girls, they will piss you off. I heard this, long time ago, at H20 a $20 WL. She shot back, to a Chinese customer; "$10you blangah?"

A lucky brother took Big S, she too i dream of long time allreally. The other being H16 Vivi, both are pretty girls, above PT standards i'll said.

bro,i think the mama should be h2409-lilian:mad::mad:

ahTay
02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Hi

Can share?

Hi all bros

Will upgrade to Cat20

Thank you bro Mrbombastic for positive commence
Thank you bro fornicator for offer to up point
Thank you bro jacky43 for prevent my trouble

Thank you all bros for support my post

ahTay appreciate!

aNewBie
02-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Bro ah Tay

Hmmm... Save 3 trips of $10/- to make up a trip of S$30/-. Worth it. Try this girl at H14R5. Not bad. Currently on leave. Should be back after 11 Aug 11. Don't forget to post your FR

For your consideration

ribz
03-08-2011, 12:46 AM
I am back to FR Petain. Sibei tulan w those kkn ppl in FL2. Tot payday give myself a national day treat ask a bro for a gem. Kkn Scarli call me lumber collector n zap lim pei. Wah the ppl there sib eng like work in censorship board isit. I collect stamp Wen young. Nw old Liao ppl tot I collect quay lumber to pah chew Cheng w it. Brain grow grass.

Anyway being my hard earn money to Petain msian. Sibei hot I mean the weather n the FL2 ass that I forgot to take down the Hse n rm lumber. It's in the right hand side if coming from the big drain side. It's somewhere middle row n towards the end of room on left side.

This time I try $40 instead of my previous $30. She attracted me by her boobs and the way she bun up her hair machaim spore gal. I mean stewardess those Lau chiao MLIF in purple uniform. Went in her room and talk a bit eat already or not etc. Then we strip. Wah her figure like those botanic garden big tree. Round round tree trunk. Her boobs droop down nearly in line w her belly button. Aiya see myself in mirror also skinny w beer belly. Maybe she see also sian.

Anyway, she ask me over to the small sink and do the horse stance, zhan ma pu and wash my kuku chiao. Er sop. Then pass some paper towel for me wipe myself. Then before she say I auto pilot lie down on bed. She kiss Abit here n there and move south. Ho say Liao kum kuku time. Aiya den she cap me! Nbcb Boh Bbbj kan tow. Then she moved her head ip n down vigorously like heavy metal concert. Aft 1min she say cannot blow further cause she know I comin. WTF w cap hw to cum? Anyway she auto also lie down on bed and squeeze me out.

Haiz time for lim pei to cho Kang. Pump her missionary. Then go and suck her nipples and she say buyao! Wah Lau dejavu ah! Must call $50 den can suck nipple isit! I sian since can't suck nipple then burry my face in her boobs. Again buyao! Say my moustach pricky. Kuku bird like dis also can't! So change doggy but she don't wan say prefer missionary!

At that time I really hope to be like ah tay come in 1minute. After cum she just stand up go n wash with me gong gong. Tulan take tissue wipe and go. Leg a bit wobbly probably due to sham ma pu when she wash mr initially. This gal really Fuc 2times; Fuc her and when come out her room Fuc again verbally in my heart. Sorry talk so much in dia FR...

ahTay
03-08-2011, 07:26 AM
bro ribz

Actually i also want bonk for better service. But now i work as delivery man with sibeh low salary. So that is why i call for cheap and simple service. Next time if i get a job with better salary, i will not bonk $10/- 5mins WL.

Sorry to hear your bad experience.
Have a nice day

fornicator
03-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Nice going Bro ribz! I really cannot contain myself from having a blast with your FR! :p:D

Keep them coming Bro! :D:D

FYI, even CAT50 WL don't want suck or lick their nipples. Some ok but most buyao also.

Cheers!

I am back to FR Petain.....

Tot payday give myself a national day treat ask a bro for a gem. Kkn Scarli call me lumber collector n zap lim pei.....

Anyway being my hard earn money to Petain msian. Sibei hot I mean the weather n the FL2 ass that I forgot to take down the Hse n rm lumber. It's in the right hand side if coming from the big drain side. It's somewhere middle row n towards the end of room on left side.

This time I try $40 instead of my previous $30. She attracted me by her boobs and the way she bun up her hair machaim spore gal. I mean stewardess those Lau chiao MLIF in purple uniform. Went in her room and talk a bit eat already or not etc. Then we strip. Wah her figure like those botanic garden big tree. Round round tree trunk. Her boobs droop down nearly in line w her belly button. Aiya see myself in mirror also skinny w beer belly. Maybe she see also sian.

Anyway, she ask me over to the small sink and do the horse stance.....Then pass some paper towel for me wipe myself. Then before she say I auto pilot lie down on bed. She kiss Abit here n there and move south. Ho say Liao kum kuku time. Aiya den she cap me! Nbcb Boh Bbbj kan tow. Then she moved her head ip n down vigorously like heavy metal concert. Aft 1min she say cannot blow further cause she know I comin. WTF w cap hw to cum? Anyway she auto also lie down on bed and squeeze me out.

Haiz time for lim pei to cho Kang. Pump her missionary. Then go and suck her nipples and she say buyao! Wah Lau dejavu ah!.....Must call $50 den can suck nipple isit! I sian since can't suck nipple then burry my face in her boobs. Again buyao! Say my moustach pricky. Kuku bird like dis also can't! So change doggy but she don't wan say prefer missionary!

At that time I really hope to be like ah tay come in 1minute. After cum she just stand up go n wash with me gong gong. Tulan take tissue wipe and go. Leg a bit wobbly probably due to sham ma pu when she wash mr initially. This gal really Fuc 2times; Fuc her and when come out her room Fuc again verbally in my heart. Sorry talk so much in dia FR...

ribz
03-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Glad u like it. I never follow format of report just say as it is. Wana try those gem in FL2 which gt cim bbbj and suck nipple like no tomr. but like they only share among themselve. Petain always those Sibei good ang pai busy w ppl outside. Wana join the q also paisay stand there look at floor. Maybe next time hard core try $20 GLIF. Got 1 sebei Kay gian saw her twice wear swimming costume. Maybe weather hot. U got try before? Seems like she in cold palace everytime free.

fornicator
03-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Yes Bro ribz I enjoy your English-Hokkien combo FR. Agree, no need follow format, up to you on how you present your FR, and that will set you apart, what makes you unique! Well done! ;)

Why pai seh join queue? Me? I also queue. People look at me, I look back also, but not in a hostile way of course, we friendly. :D Some even strike conversation, asking me if WL is good. Well, I tell him, I am in queue right? Ha-ha!

WL in swimming costume, no, I never try. Cannot remember seeing one. Which house, let me know? He-he.

Cheers.

Glad u like it. I never follow format of report just say as it is. Wana try those gem in FL2 which gt cim bbbj and suck nipple like no tomr. but like they only share among themselve. Petain always those Sibei good ang pai busy w ppl outside. Wana join the q also paisay stand there look at floor. Maybe next time hard core try $20 GLIF. Got 1 sebei Kay gian saw her twice wear swimming costume. Maybe weather hot. U got try before? Seems like she in cold palace everytime free.

fornicator
03-08-2011, 11:12 AM
This is what I call good contributions!!! ;)

Help a Bro, give advice and then give lobang who to bonk with hard eraned money.

Well done Bro aNewBie! :D

Bro ah Tay

Hmmm... Save 3 trips of $10/- to make up a trip of S$30/-. Worth it. Try this girl at H14R5. Not bad. Currently on leave. Should be back after 11 Aug 11. Don't forget to post your FR

For your consideration

ribz
03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Ah tay,I also salaryman got mouth to feed that's y max 1month once. At times life is hard so Wana reward myself w those china budget ones but as u can tell from my FR Boh kan tow.

Maybe I Duno how to sweet talk them so till now my bonk always ma-ma-tei. This month hungry ghost Duno if the ang pai more free ESP the $30 I read always long q. Rem give ur FR after try.

I think those visit Petain got balls! Not easy for ppl walk there n kio kuay especially got condo n bloody shopping centre there

fornicator
03-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Thank you Sir! I'll take that as a compliment! :D

Not only got balls but must work hard to get money to spend! Going PT not cheap! :o

Salute you Bro ribz! ;):D

Cheers.

.....I think those visit Petain got balls! Not easy for ppl walk there n kio kuay especially got condo n bloody shopping centre there

nippon
04-08-2011, 11:24 AM
U r welcome! Of Christie u r correct until a certain degree, she do have mood swings. I have 1experience with her last yr, wrote b4 she suddenly told me, while i was lying on bed waiting for her.

"Talk so much for what?" I was shocked, never i spoken a word, probably she had unpleasant session with the last customer.

I would like to advice every PT chiongsters, members and non of the website. Many members were right, never share FRs information of this website with WLs. That i would like to include FLs too.

Why out of no where i said so? I will explain in mine next thread.Just heard from WL in house 12 that Christine (H12R2) may likely not come back, don't know what happened, but hope alll is fine with her.......hope she will find happiness

nippon

scorelan
04-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Anyone got updates on Janet from H12??? Difficult to get her nowadays... Thanks.

aNewBie
04-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Ah tay,I also salaryman got mouth to feed that's y max 1month once. At times life is hard so Wana reward myself w those china budget ones but as u can tell from my FR Boh kan tow.

Maybe I Duno how to sweet talk them so till now my bonk always ma-ma-tei. This month hungry ghost Duno if the ang pai more free ESP the $30 I read always long q. Rem give ur FR after try.

I think those visit Petain got balls! Not easy for ppl walk there n kio kuay especially got condo n bloody shopping centre there

Bro

Beside H15R5 Poh Yi, you may like to try Aida H22R8 and Anna H10R13.
They are good for Cat30.

Regards

aNewBie
04-08-2011, 07:40 PM
A bro rewards me without leaving his nick. Greeting you bro and thank you bro

fornicator
04-08-2011, 09:19 PM
I ask the auntie in H10 this evening, she say maybe Judy is not feeling well. May start work by next week. So we see how lah.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

One has updates on her?

i love tits
04-08-2011, 10:43 PM

bro ribz, that one if i'm not wrong is a post ops lady boy leh. house 9 right.

i love tits
04-08-2011, 11:05 PM
ok here is a FR for a session for last tue.

when to PT for a quick session around 6pm. first went to H22, both ang pais not available. no choice so went for plan B. immediately proceed to H7 and the situation is the same. the girls i targeting all not available.

plan C - tried my luck and went to see whether Da S is available or not. Turn out many people queuing so felt disappointed.

Eventually went to H2 to try my luck for a RTF with TingTing. turn out she is available and quickly went into the room. she provide the SOP which i enjoyed previously and managed to have a half hour session.

I will not mention the services she provide lest some AV fella here start to find trouble with her. The best will be to try it for yourself.

slayerxdx
05-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Any bros here can confirm with me wether MJ is working on the 6th of August? i understand that she will be back on that day but just want to confirm if she is working on that day, i dont want to be there and go home dissapointed. been a long time since she worked. any bros here got "ke kao" information mind replying me, thanks alot !! :)

fornicator
05-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Sorry, but nobody can confirm if a WL will be working on a particular day, let alone MJ H12R06.

One time I sms her that I coming, ask if she working, wah, very fast reply me, "Yes!". Then later in the afternoon, she sms me, say sorry she not coming to work at all. Lucky I just nearby PT and I still in the office! :eek:

But even then I still go because of my need to 'release', so go plan B.

So, my advice to you is, go to PT on the 6th with plan B in mind. You don't go there with only one target in mind, that is a no-no, then go back disappointed. Whose fault? Yours of course. :p

Hope this helps. Happy weekend to all Bros! :D

Any bros here can confirm with me wether MJ is working on the 6th of August? i understand that she will be back on that day but just want to confirm if she is working on that day, i dont want to be there and go home dissapointed.....

MrBombastic
05-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Any braders saw MJ today?

cloT67
05-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Any braders saw MJ today?

just went there mj door close n lights off.

da s gt queue

vivi nt in

walk ard in the end went to rtf li wen. can't resist her boobs

aft she cap me she straight away lie down looking at her boobs bounce when I pump her damn shiok pump half way ask her to ride me she was like abit unhappy n turn me off abit but when she ride me looking at her boob bounce sibei shiok few mins later I cum

this is the 1st time I cum while being ride :D shiok

MrBombastic
05-08-2011, 09:09 PM
just went there mj door close n lights off.

da s gt queue

vivi nt in

walk ard in the end went to rtf li wen. can't resist her boobs

aft she cap me she straight away lie down looking at her boobs bounce when I pump her damn shiok pump half way ask her to ride me she was like abit unhappy n turn me off abit but when she ride me looking at her boob bounce sibei shiok few mins later I cum

this is the 1st time I cum while being ride :D shiok

Thanks man! ;)

Ah Ken
06-08-2011, 08:32 AM
On Wed I RTF Mun Mun. Very long never visited PT.
Since AV are super "heong" outside, I return to a "safe land". :D

H2R5 - Mun Mun
Attitude: 8/10
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Catbath: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (wah! shiok arh..)
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Some time later.
Damage: $50

Have a nice wkend. :)

HoMia
06-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Ah Ken

Confirm MunMun give BBBJ ? Will AV bonk Mun Mun since she give BBBJ?

Ah Ken
06-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Ah Ken

Confirm MunMun give BBBJ ? Will AV bonk Mun Mun since she give BBBJ?

Oops.. Can't edit already leh.. :eek:
Too long never follow this thread. Never notice the "trend" to post FR now.

Sorry bros. :(

jacky43
06-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Decided I would start this lunar 7 month, by taking the first girl, actually was thinking of Kid. She is busy during this time, not that crowded, probably dinner time and, I notice many rooms were having lights’ on.

Oh! Saturday evening, 4 D time, just maybe the crowd was not there. By the way, I took Big S. Yes! She is pretty, but you guys know me, I will update the scene.

House 2, we have got, Maggie and Munx2 chatting I cannot help smiling at Mun Mun. She gave me the, you sure you have $50 looks? And we knew, call girls are $ face. H7, 2 floor there is a brother waiting for Ann, Kathy and Quennie were lights’ on. That is about all and below Joyce and Cookie was not there.

H10, don’t really recalled, as I was the only guy waiting outside R4, there was a guy but he gave up. Actually Big S was having dinner in the office; I suspected that was her, so I stay put. Then a brother with an I phone standing behind me, still I refuse to move.

In H11, Jolene is there, Carol Pan Ling Ling was chatting with JJ, Jenny and Ah Ling.

H14 Kit lights on, not sure in her room, I also notice there were clients waiting for Laura, Candy too, and the usual Sophie was reading papers. Then, she shouted out, “Get out!” Not too sure who she chases away. Probably a blanglah?

Miss big tits, Li Wen really took mine breathes away.
Over at H16, first time I saw R15 Amy, she is rather pretty, now I know why there were favorable FRS. Ivy was making her bed, an elder guy looked into her room, and she shouted, “$50!” And he walked away,

Finally, H24, this is the first time Cloud was still in business, Xiao Tian and Lai Lai were lights’ on. There is a young brother standing outside Lai Lai’s room.

jacky43
06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
645 pm to 715 pm

I waited from 630 pm, till 645 pm she was having dinner in office. She opened her door I looked in, and Big S signals me with her pretty smile. What can I do, I was charmed by her beauty. After door closed, she is friendly I said her name up front, then I let go, she is popular in this website.

Big S said, “I don’t read internet.” Quickly I change the topic, after she took off her dress, she is not that slim. But I love her smooth skin; I think she is around 30s. I got hard on when she touches me, maybe I had desire her for a long time, told her so. Let’s move on, shall we?

Big S tight up her long hair, she sucks both mine nipples, both her hands were busy fondling mine dick. Problem she could be better, if she HJ a little, with this I pass her a 7/ 10.

However, Big S is quite good in BJ w/o CD, I notice she suck mine dick, same time she rub mine legs giving me higher pleasure. This girl really knows the ways! I have to pass an 8/ 10. I stop her AR, I don’t fancy, you guys know this.

Then she caps me, with her mouth, and then she let down her beautifully long hair, she cow girl me. She fondles her tits, put mine hands on it. They are too small, nothing much actually. I just love her pretty smile, she look down on me then she pump me hard. I took her up then down, and then I french her. I passed her a 9/ 10 for cowgirl, I asked for missionary and she moan so sexy.

Ramped her hard, Big S had the most pretty smile of all PT girls, that is only me. I held her tights and we lock tongues. Serious I wanted to delay Cuming but no way. After taking her for about 5 minutes, I shot out and taste her tongue for the last time. Big S opens her eyes and pass me a beautifully smile, and I thank her. SEX I gave her 9/ 10, told her she had Violet standard, no doubt will consider RTF.

Told her could I book through the office, she said Q up, next time. Big S sends me out in English, “Take care see you soon.” Another Joyce, only if she could speak dirty in English.

Have a good weekend bro and same time, happy national day everybody.

cloT67
06-08-2011, 11:16 PM
think my FR nt juicy enough no one up me so sad :(

HoMia
06-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Poor bro

Bro you went down to petain. Actually there are many ways to spend your evening. Some people choose to do jogging or cycling. Some take up a book to enjoy reading. Some do gardening. There are many ways to fill up your time without taking trouble to travel to petain. Bro may consider to take up other hobby. Some hobby are more interesting than going to petain. Having said that it it your own choice. Just a bit of sharing

HoMia
06-08-2011, 11:27 PM

Bro

Since you feel so sad, suggest you quit bonking.

i love tits
07-08-2011, 12:09 AM

same goes for me. perhaps mine got less info so not that interesting

fornicator
07-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Sorry to hear that Bros. If only I can ups you all again but cannot! :o

Keep on posting those FRs / contributions and points will come your way. :p

Cheers.

same goes for me. perhaps mine got less info so not that interesting

fornicator
07-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Very good FR mine friend!!! :D

Glad you have tried Da S. Yes she is 'ang pai'. Service oreinted and friendly. I also had good sessions with her. Thinking of RTF soon! :p

Cheers!

645 pm to 715 pm

I waited from 630 pm, till 645 pm she was having dinner in office. She opened her door I looked in, and Big S signals me with her pretty smile. What can I do, I was charmed by her beauty. After door closed, she is friendly I said her name up front, then I let go, she is popular in this website.....

....Let’s move on, shall we?

.....told her she had Violet standard, no doubt will consider RTF.

Told her could I book through the office, she said Q up, next time. Big S sends me out in English, “Take care see you soon.” Another Joyce, only if she could speak dirty in English.

Have a good weekend bro and same time, happy national day everybody.

aNewBie
07-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Bros

I am a true newbie at petain thread. I noted that reputation points must be positive in order to get out of moderation. I noted that reputation points must be above 39 to approve good posting. Beside these, any thing else that reputation points can help us? Any kind bro can explain?

aNewBie
07-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Bro Clot67

If you register new account, the new account will start with 20 points. Your good FR once approved by bro will give you 22 points. Then you have 3 points higher than existing 19 points.
Please if you use new account, do not login Clot67 for at lease 6 months. Any account not active for 6 months will be deleted from the forum database. By then you return to having only one account. May be new account is popular than existing one.

For your consideration only.

niceboyatsg
07-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Too bad. supposed to be my first try at Petain yesterday.
So exicted to try Miki as she is one of the gem in petain.

Waited Miki Yesterday 5:30pm to 6:30pm outside the room knowing she got costumer inside as i hear outside the door.

After waiting for 1hr, door opens. I was impressed with her looks and my didi turns into wild.. hehe. but too bad she refuse me.
Ask her if can go un? but just keep quite..
Then still wait until she open again the door, and ask her if wat time she free on the following day but she closed door and said "Dunno".

Should be a very nice gal.
H07r28 2f
rated here 9/10 looks
attitude turns off 6/10
But still wan to try her next time im free.

Anyone here tried miki recently? damage? FR?

HoMia
07-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Too bad. supposed to be my first try at Petain yesterday.
Anyone here tried miki recently? damage? FR?

Bro should count yourself fortunate. You didn't spend the money.
Bro if WL refuse to accept your money, you may consider giving to poor victim who suffer from disaster. Compare pay $50/- to unfriendly WL and help up the needy, the ladder at least would not bring you angry.
Bro choice is yours for your consideration only

Happy weekend

ribz
08-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Ya it's rite! I rather the WL tell me dun wan then I go in like no different from pang jio like dat! My 2 previous pump $30 & $40 never turn out good also

AsianValues
08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Went to check out petain today. at noon. still got quite a fair bet of people walking around. Not much to look at. most of the doors are closed.

fornicator
08-08-2011, 03:42 PM
That is because it is still way too early. :o

But wait, the 11:30 am gang not in? :rolleyes:

The 11:30 am gang: :p

H02R02 Maggie
H02R03 Sally
H02R05 Mun Mun
H07R06 Joyce
H07(2F)R01 Ann
H07(2F)R02 Chris
H16R17 Moon
H22R19 Nikki
H22R20 Michelle

Hope this helps. :D

Cheers.

Went to check out petain today. at noon. still got quite a fair bet of people walking around. Not much to look at. most of the doors are closed.

MrBombastic
08-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Can any kind soul tell seen MJ today? I wanna make appointment with her pussy :D

Spectrum17
08-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Yesterday i went to PT and here is my FR on Mun Mun.

Knowing its a sunday, i am expecting some crowds. Man... I was surprise at the crowd. Lots of ah neh there. Wonder if they are there jus to look see. Anyway, I have some time b4 i head home for dinner, and with $50 in my hand, i walk around all the houses. Yes.. all houses! I wanted to bonk only the Cat 50. But quite crowded so not much luck. But b4 i went off, i decided to go in H02 for the last time. And low and behold, R05 is open!! Take a quick 2nd look at the no... correct R05. And i step right in.

Place a bit small, I have difficulty at the wash basin. Well... i am pretty big size. After the wash, start the cat bath. Everything was pretty SOP until she says "if you abt to cum, please inform me". Being my 1st time with her, i was a bit puzzled by her statement. Then the BBBJ starts. DAMN!!!! It was heavenly!!! Now i know why she made the statement. KNN!!! I think she gives the best BBBJ i ever had!!!

Lucky i was more of a FJ kind of guy. So i let her cont the BBBJ and its was really shiok!! Aft abt 10mins, i requested FJ. And due to the heavenly BBBJ, my FJ only last abt 5 mins. Then game over.

I was lucky to try her lengendary BBBJ. And i left a happy man. Below are my ratings.
Looks: 6 (MILF, i like)
Body: 6 (OK... the boobs are solid. Wonder if its fake)
BBBJ: 9.5 (Man... the best ever)
FJ: 8 (Cum fast)
Damage: $50 + tips
RTF: Yes, certainly

fornicator
08-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Sorry about that Mr. Lobah-lobah! Now got another reason to hate me more! :D Wehehehe!

I was in such a hurry to get back to the office, that after my sessions I had no time to roam PT. :o

Happy National Day everyone! I had mine just now, for tomorrow I stay home still with a happy, satisfied smile on my face, ahhh! :p

Cheers. And God bless PT!

Can any kind soul tell seen MJ today? I wanna make appointment with her pussy :D

MrBombastic
08-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Sorry about that Mr. Lobah-lobah! Now got another reason to hate me more! Wehehehe!

I was in such a hurry to get back to the office, that after my sessions I had no time to roam PT.

Happy National Day everyone! I had mine just now, for tomorrow I stay home still with a happy, satisfied smile on my face, ahhh! :p

Cheers. And God bless PT!

I went down to PT today. MJ is not available. Finally I end up with my old squeeze Michelle of H22. Her performance never fail me. Every time when I visit her, she really makes me feel at ease. Despite I'm a hard cummer, she never fail me. :)

By the way, does anyone know MJ do CIM? :rolleyes:

08-08-2011, 10:26 PM

Bro

During my experience with her, she BJ me with cap. But a shiok one.
Importantly she allow my favourite frenching.

Me too waiting for her to be back from leave.

fornicator
09-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Me too, today I end up with Michelle.....of H02! :p

Michelle of H22, service and performance is by far ok with me also, and I presume to all Bros, namely: Bro U-Da-Man!!! :p

MJ H12R06, CIM? Nope, I don't think so.

Cheers.

.....Finally I end up with my old squeeze Michelle of H22. Her performance never fail me. Every time when I visit her, she really makes me feel at ease. Despite I'm a hard cummer, she never fail me. :)

abc84
09-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Hi all
Noob question here

Is petain something like geylang with shophouses? Chinese girls even though it's near little india?

How come the substitle for this room ia called 'cheapo fucks ......'?

fornicator
09-08-2011, 02:12 AM
That is because in Petain, you can fuck for 20 bucks! :p

Got different categories, CAT20 ,30, 40 & 50. Up to you. :rolleyes:

For more information look at my signature below. ;)

Hope this helps. :D

Cheers.

Hi all
Noob question here

.....How come the substitle for this room ia called 'cheapo fucks ......'?

Ah Ken
09-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Yesterday RTF H7R6 - Joyce.

She is still the friendly lady, as always.
Chit chat a bit, wash up. Catbath quite good, BJ then FJ already.

Don't want to say much, with AV so "heong".
Anyway, dmg is $50. :D

Kalv
09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Yesterday RTF H7R6 - Joyce. ..friendly ... Chit chat a bit, wash up. Catbath quite good, BJ then FJ .. $50. :D

H7R6 Joyce is one of the best in Petain - look, youth, service. Reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor for using obscene words. Suggest U get a new nick with 20 pts and close this nick. Be more careful in future. Cheers:D.

U-Da-Man
09-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Michelle of H22, service and performance is by far ok with me also, and I presume to all Bros, namely: Bro U-Da-Man!!! :p

MJ H12R06, CIM? Nope, I don't think so.

Cheers.

What is about the only one left that ticks all my boxes of ok looks and my favourite services.:o:D Others are Vivi, Janet, Xue Er and Candy, and they all not around!

Bro Bombastic, forn is right, MJ gives a fantastic BBBJ but she DOES NOT CIM.:p

fornicator
09-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Things to keep in mind, excerpts from Reputation system update - 17th July 2011:

2. If reputation becomes 0 or negative, moderation starts. this will prevent newbies from being zapped too quickly for one stupid mistake. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as the will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

7. Flames and off topic posts will result in point deductions from me or my moderator.

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.

9. Those who use the reputation system to frame innocent parties will be exposed and placed under moderation.

10. Those caught registering multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" to abuse the system will be placed in moderation mode. (According to what I have read from one of Boss Sam's posts, multiple nicks are ok as long as you do not abuse the system, example, clone zapping.)

Please be guided accordingly!

Cheers.

.....Reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor for using obscene words. Suggest U get a new nick with 20 pts and close this nick. Be more careful in future. Cheers:D.

fornicator
09-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Why thank you Sir for your validation on that.

I know it's a disappointment for CIM fans but what to do? Different WLs got their own different styles. Some give painting, some don't. Some give frenching, some don't. I just wish they would all be standardized! :p

.....the only one left that ticks all my boxes of ok looks and my favourite services.:o:D Others are Vivi, Janet, Xue Er and Candy, and they all not around!

orangeman
09-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I was told majority of the ex Geylang Malaysia girls are now in Petain, is it correct? Any good reference ;)

fornicator
09-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Yes that is correct, kindly click 'Latest PSL Update' in my signature.

Ex-GL WLs are usually CAT50.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

I was told majority of the ex Geylang Malaysia girls are now in Petain, is it correct? Any good reference ;)

40points
09-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Something is strange !!

The woman at H28R33 is always busy and more over got guy queue outside for her. Or is it i always pass by her room at wrong timing.

May be i miss out i hardly find a recent FR on her.

Wanna to know how her service like ? Any bro would like to share?

fornicator
10-08-2011, 08:39 AM
The WL in question is H24R33 Lai Lai.

Nothing is strange, Bro. Yes, it is all about timing and luck if you want to try her. And if you got the time, then join the queue. ;)

Apparently, she has a regular customer and he always book her for about 3 hours. It is random, sometimes in the day and sometimes in the evening. Lai Lai knocks off work at 9:00pm.

She is in demand for her good services. No need to elaborate, she is good and consistent based from previous FRs on her. I tried her once but I never RTF. No offense to her supporters but I really do not fancy her, sorry. :o

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers.

Something is strange !!

The woman at H28R33 is always busy and more over got guy queue outside for her. Or is it i always pass by her room at wrong timing.

May be i miss out i hardly find a recent FR on her.

Wanna to know how her service like ? Any bro would like to share?

MrBombastic
10-08-2011, 09:23 AM
What is about the only one left that ticks all my boxes of ok looks and my favourite services.:o:D Others are Vivi, Janet, Xue Er and Candy, and they all not around!

Haiii... :(

Ah Ken
10-08-2011, 10:49 AM
H7R6 Joyce is one of the best in Petain - look, youth, service. Reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor for using obscene words. Suggest U get a new nick with 20 pts and close this nick. Be more careful in future. Cheers:D.

Can do that meh?

EMKA
10-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Back to petain for action on early morning national day.
Walk to H2, saw Maggie just came in n prepare herself. She saw me n signal $50. Immediate, i step in n pay off. SOP clean up n get ready for her action.
Lick me all over n a super bbbj n ar!!!! Just amazing!!! My turn to service her with 69... turn her down n rest on bed n i start to full ream her love hole.... she seem like enjoy it n ask for more n don stop... she start to moan harder n lots of juice flow out frm love hole... she cum n in slot cd to my hard rod n start pump her hard n she gone crazy.....
pump my jizz out n we rest on bed, she wonder y my licking is so power, n make her 大傷元氣。。。aft that she help me to clean off, before i wear back my boxer she give me a good
suck, n i grab her big boobs... ask me to rtl her, and i left with smile... Overall rating, , 爽!!

FORMAC
10-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Was at Petain last Sunday morning - 7th August.
It was raining but nevertheless, can see bros there runnign around searching for nest hole :)

Walked to H22. Michelle was there sitting outside. Again showing nice smooth sexy legs.. But my target is not Michelle as tried her before.

Maybe i went to early, not many WL start work yet.
rain getting heavier, didn;t wanna waste time. Tell myself go H7 if got good ones ..up and go..
went to level 2.. actually i didn't tried any gals in level 2 before. then R1 room was open.
Wow..saw 2 BIG melons and somemore white melons ..buay tahan..quoted $50 and went in..,.

didn't want to go th details but Bros who are into BIG neh neh...this girl has nice pair of melons ...Big..fair..bouncy..nice nipple..

I suck like no tomorrow.
RTF...??? YEAH..why not...
Think of the BIG neh neh makes me...LAI LIAO ARHHH!!!

Kalv
10-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Can do that meh?

Sure, no problem. Sammyboyfor will not object. Cannot use back same nick. Cheers:D.

Ah Ken
10-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Sure, no problem. Sammyboyfor will not object. Cannot use back same nick. Cheers:D.

U mean I can use back "Ah Ken"?

fornicator
10-08-2011, 06:47 PM
5:00 pm on my way out of PT going back to my office, I suddenly thought of my Bro Mr. 'Lobah-lobah' Bombastic! :rolleyes: So I turned around and go to H12 to see if MJ is working. :o She is not! Joey is working. H10 Judy not working. Michelle H02 not working.

Today RTF Moon H16R17. :p:D

Cheers.

I went down to PT today. MJ is not available.....

hayhay
12-08-2011, 09:33 AM
had try h2r5 yesterday afternoon for $50,like most bro say her BBBJ is good but too bad i cant cim. funny thing is when she wash my didi, ask me to sit closer to the basin, i told her my leg too big cant go in anymore,the basin space is too small for my leg.LOL

Kalv
12-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Popped by Petain yesterday. MJ (H12R6), Jolene (H11R11), Jac (H7R2), Joyce (H7R6) etc absent. Michelle (H2R16), Cookie (H7R3), Ann (H7R(2)1), Queenie (H7(2)R5), Kathy (H7(2)R5), Miki (H7(2)R28) etc busy.

Walked 2 rounds - ends up with Kidd (H14R4). Very good session again at $40. Great, strong suction for BJ. Energetic cowgirl ending in missionary. Can feel her pussy vibrate and squeeze. Very hard on. Very friendly in the room - sweet when smiling. Her working hours: 1.30 to 9 pm. Said 7 month always quieter. Quite sexy in her tight skirt. Told her will look more sexy in mini. Save $10 - definitely better than Jolene, Jacq, Miki, May etc. Cheers.

niceboyatsg
12-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry to all im using iphone reading this forum.

I went to PT this lunch time, my priority was miki at H7. But she is not ard yet before 11am. So i check other houses but all my target gems was not available.
So i come back to H7, doors open at Queenie (H7(2)R5) she smile at me. Very nice fair complexion, her looks 8/10.
Body 7/10. Complexion 10/10 with smooth body skin.
Then i come inside her pretty room. Ambience is good. Very neat room. I quickly pass my 50bucks to her and he said thx.
She ask me to wash SOP. Then lie on her clean bed.
She do bbbj me wow, this is my first time to experience a very good good bbbj, she lick my didi very soft. She lick my balls and anus. My didi becomes so hard.
I do missionary, she hold very tight and her pussy so tight as well with lots of
cunt juice. She a bit chubby but what a skin so soft from head to toe.
I finished in 5mins only to her.

Rtf: of course if i have recover more energy again.

After funish session i hug her. To all bros her pls take care of her.

When heading dowstair, i meet miki she just reach. I want her for 2nd round but my stamina no more already. Hehe. Maybe next time i surely come and wait miki. She looks very cute.. My type gal. Hehe.

MaMister
12-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Yesterday went pertain, passby house 10 room 6 saw a fat but fair girl... ask her how much she say $50, in my heart was thinking $50? But still went in....

Everything sop but the way she catbath is solid because she moan like a little girl... hard to explain you guys go try yourself...:D

fornicator
12-08-2011, 03:30 PM
H10R06 Irene.

Yes Bro she good in service but a bit fat for my fancy, hehe. :p No offense to her supporters. Peace!

Tried her a couple of times last year, it was ok, she was friendly. If only she lose a couple of kilos. :D

Cheers.

Yesterday went pertain, passby house 10 room 6 saw a fat but fair girl... ask her how much she say $50, in my heart was thinking $50? But still went in....

Everything sop but the way she catbath is solid because she moan like a little girl... hard to explain you guys go try yourself...:D

GilaCow
12-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Finally tried Ann H7R1(2)....very service-oriented and good GFE....not to mentioned 1 of the most beautiful boobs in Petain....will RTF if there's opportunity....surprisingly, many ppl were queuing up at Chris room?:D

fornicator
12-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Fully agree with you Bro, Ann H07(2F)R01 has beautiful tits! The GFE is also very good. I always RTF when I have the opportunity.

Well, I will submit to you that the queue in Chris' H07(2F)R02 is not at all surprising. Whenever she working, she always commands a queue. :o At around 5:30 or 6:00pm, her regular booking starts until 8:00pm when she knocks off from work.

Hope this helps. Happy weekend. :D

Cheers.

Finally tried Ann H7R1(2)....very service-oriented and good GFE....not to mentioned 1 of the most beautiful boobs in Petain....will RTF if there's opportunity....surprisingly, many ppl were queuing up at Chris room?:D

leekwantew
12-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Anybody know what happened to Anna (H12R14)? Havent seen her in a while.

Also what happened to the 2nd house from the entrance? (not the city square side, the other entrance). its like there's only 1 WL there

Ah Ken
13-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Any bros tried Ah May recently?
Very long never try her. Is he service still like last time?

fornicator
13-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Last Wednesday I pass by H12 Anna was there. :rolleyes:

H04? Total I think got 3 WLs only and so many rooms empty.

FYI only. ;)

Cheers.

Anybody know what happened to Anna (H12R14)? Havent seen her in a while.

Also what happened to the 2nd house from the entrance? (not the city square side, the other entrance). its like there's only 1 WL there

casinoboy
13-08-2011, 07:37 PM
I went petain 4 hours ago really horny and wated to fuck. The last time i went was with ivy h16r14. Kinda regret actually cause she keep telling me to hurry up. So i walked around today for about 30mins to survey then end up still like h16r12. to prevent myself from disappointment i waited outside and looked at her from head to toe. then got a customer go in i stand outside time how long they took from the moment the door close. time check 15mins 37secs the guy come out already. was the guy fast or jennifer rushing?

anybody got reviews about h16r12? is she good? i see her looks and complexion everything swee swee but i hear her talk voice abit deep. haha

40points
14-08-2011, 06:33 AM
anybody got reviews about h16r12? is she good?

Are you good?
Should read FR to identify than go Petain.

jacky43
14-08-2011, 05:43 PM
A hot Sunday afternoon, the crowd is there, I saw an ang mo brother. Well? He is not a member, because he was at H16. I followed behind him, curious who he is interested. He asked Yvonne, next he check with Moon. And, the ladies said no.

By the way, I took Moon this pm, FR with follow later. Back to this white guy, I heard he asked Jennifer, she told him 5. He said this, “For me, I am paying more.”

Liked I wrote, he does not read this good website; Miss Jennifer calls $50, white black customers. And, I always believe white people are smarter, today the lunar 7 mths, the 15 days, H16 was having prayers.

Actually, I reached there at 1 pm, notice Moon walking into the office, she is so sexy swinging her firm backsides. Her legs in high heels holding on and, back to my observations.

H2, Mun Mun was chatting with a customer in her room, the door was closed, and somehow they were speaking rather loud. In mandarin, they were on the coming election president, Mun Mun said some things liked, this 1 has powers, he is elected and, I moved on.

H7 Joyce is there, few Chinese men check her pricing and they think is expensive. 2 floors, Miki had a man standing outside her room, Queenie and Kathy door opened. Kathy was making the paper monies for prayers; probably tomorrow this house is having prayers.

Now, H11 inner lanes, except Rose, all were present. Jenny gave me the CFM looks; I smiled at her and Yen Yen. JJ too gave the hoi! How come no girls caught mine fancy?

Over at H12, I was surprised there were 3 men Q up for Janet, fast forward to H22, only Michelle was there. She was sitting pretty outside, facing the entry of the inner lane. Of course, I looked at her legs and, got a hard on. I quickly walked over to H14.

Kid and Ah Bao was lights on, I think Zhen Zhen was also in this pm, inner lane LW not in business, and Sophie, Catherine and Nancy all lights on.
Nothing interesting at H24, Lai Lai has a brother waiting outside and, Xian Tian just finished a deal. Actually wanted Xian Tian, her problems I read here she does not allow frenching.

jacky43
14-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Btw 205 pm to 230 pm

Mine god! Miss Moon worked fast, and yes I was correct to award her the Miss 2009 beautifully body. She is friendly; I asked her how come she doesn’t take white client? She said, she don’t want, no special reasons.

I said her name upon entering her room, same with all call girls, she is street smart. Moon might want me to convert this to all brothers, you see I told her there being no new comers this year.

She said, the last WL is Cookie, somehow she suspect mine motive. Which I had done, true I mean no harm to everybody. Moon told me, “There will be 3 ex KS girls coming on board soon.’’ All right, Moon we thank you for this information.

These 2 years, I recalled Moon FRs, a common thing, her speech is rather difficult to capture. She had the “noise sounds”, which is nothing much medical science can do for some 1 like her. But with the killer body, she is making monies. Moon has the nerve to said, past 2 months this brothels seeing lesser customers. I disagreed! I award her as follows.

7 for looks, I loved her Malaysian factory girl appearance.

9 for friendly because she put me at ease, with this I worked with her and cum within the timing.

9 for beautifully body, she had maintained and, she told me Ivy might be losing customers. She is putting on weight.

6 for BBBJ w/o CD, I don’t get her she asks me something? I think she asked are other WLs BJ with CD?

You see, brother! I told her I might cum, she said is ok that is what is going to be. I had no idea what the fuck she is saying, our conversation is in Mandarin and Canto.

7 for 69, her pussy is nice I sucked a bit because she applies cream.

8 for frenchings, we go all the way. During love making, and btw BBBJ. So much so, I had no idea she caps me.

9 for her cute love moaning sounds, I just love her.

6 for cowgirl, she sit on me hard, kept on repeating I am big. I told her she is tight, Moon smiled and I brought her down harder.

9 are for doggy because of her slim smooth back, I ramp her hard and she gave out the cute moaning sounds.

9 missionary, not bad if she do away with her mechanical ways, somehow she is top class, but she could be perfect if she put in feeling.

9 for making me cum a happy man, I frenched her then I pull out mine dick.

5 for RTF because next trip, I would want to take Ivy, Jennifer and Michelle. Yes! Yo Yo returned this pm; she was having lunch at office.

Have a good week, this being a short month with 2 holidays. There is going to be a PH on the 27? Good for people who work 5.5 days week.

leekwantew
14-08-2011, 07:21 PM

funny i was there a few times over the past month (most recent is friday), but her door always closed and the light is off

chainghong2011
14-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi, may i know which girl is allowed to lick her pussy ? i try a few times in geylang, all girls not allowed to lick their pussy. thanks.

chainghong2011
15-08-2011, 07:06 PM
hi,please help to delete my post .sorry for any inconvenience. thankshi,please help to delete my post .sorry for any inconvenience. thanks

BacktoCheonging
15-08-2011, 09:04 PM
This is the FR of my first visit to Pertain.

5:51-6:02pm

house 14 or 16 I can't remember. Can't remember the room number either.

$40.

I went into the room with the initial thought of just getting a handjob, but I changed my mind after she sucked my nipples and blew my dick(with cd).

I ended up fucking her. I didn't ask for her name, she sounds Malaysian and she's in her mid-thirties.

No sucking of nipples and no licking of armpits for her, just plain fucking, started with missionary then to doggy, and finally I finished off with missionary again.

For those who haven't been to Pertain, the size of the rooms is similar to a HDB store-room's. Rolls of paper towels and toilet paper are within reach and there is a bidet for you to wash your dick before and after you're done.

p.s. my initial target girl was house 11 room 11 Jolene, she's CAT 50 btw, and for her looks and youth, I have to say she's worth every penny of it.

Fish1961
15-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Hi brother, welcome to petain.

leow001
16-08-2011, 03:07 AM
can any of the seniors please share which room in House 9 is ladyboy?

cubezero79
16-08-2011, 09:34 AM
hi, heard H07 R02 - Jacq is back.... issit the very pretty old jacq back den?

Slotti
16-08-2011, 12:35 PM

Bro , the previous legendary Jac is gone for good ;)

Kalv
16-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Nope, old Jac disappeared - no news. Many missed her great service. Present Jac is from Geylang (2 years?). Beautiful - no kissing etc - service not fantastic - OK to me. Strongly recommended if you go for BJ and do not kiss WL. Cheers:D.

cubezero79
16-08-2011, 02:31 PM
shucks.... thanks, bros. :o

middleday
16-08-2011, 07:22 PM
H16 R16 - did not ask name

it was a rainy day.. i walk walk... want to cum... go to H16, walk inside... R16 working, so i wait lo..

Looks: 6/10 ok la
Boobs: 7/10 nice and perky, not big till sag type
Body: 6/10 bah bah at the tummy, i dont mind anyway
Catbath: 6/10 lick nipples
AR/BJ: 8/10 gooood feeling!! must try
FJ: 7/10 - one position, missionary..... the same again.. i release quite early i feel

Attitude: 8/10 friendly chatty, but not wide topics la... i go there pay for fuck and leave... but friendly is important
RTF: try others ...

thanks for reading my FR...

happy and safe bonkings bros!

RAMS75
16-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Bro fornicator is H10 Judy back ,kinda misplace her ctc cellphone ;)

fornicator
17-08-2011, 12:36 AM
H16R16 Carol

Cheers.

H16 R16 - did not ask name.....

fornicator
17-08-2011, 12:39 AM
As per my trip last Monday, 15 Aug., H10 Judy still MIA. :(

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro fornicator is H10 Judy back ,kinda misplace her ctc cellphone ;)

Lone_Wolf
17-08-2011, 01:51 AM
As per my trip last Monday, 15 Aug., H10 Judy still MIA. :(

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

H10 R11 Judy oredi back...... saw her last Sat 13/08 @ 5.30pm inside her room dressed in short yellow minidress :D ....... but had to give her a miss as oredi made appointment with H14 R5 Bao Er :p

BacktoCheonging
17-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Hi does anyone know how often petain WLs go for mandatory checkup? tia:)

HUANGDI
17-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi, have any bros try H12R04?
How's the service?

fornicator
17-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Bro Lone_Wolf that is good news!!! :D

Thanks so much for the info!

Cheers.

H10 R11 Judy oredi back...... saw her last Sat 13/08 @ 5.30pm inside her room dressed in short yellow minidress :D ....... but had to give her a miss as oredi made appointment with H14 R5 Bao Er :p

fornicator
17-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Every 28 days.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi does anyone know how often petain WLs go for mandatory checkup? tia:)

toravisu
17-08-2011, 03:37 PM
sorry im new here wheres petain!! can someone tell mi

RAMS75
17-08-2011, 08:18 PM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=202641

RAMS75
17-08-2011, 08:19 PM
thnks Bro fornicator and Bro Lonewolf..

TheHappyMondays
17-08-2011, 09:01 PM
H11 R11 jolene.

Her lookings not bad. Body, skin, boobs is not bad but service very bad and worse. I pay her $50. Cannot touching this, cannot touching there. Bj also like no power to suck. Fj like she's dead fish no feelings one. Talks to her also like talked to ghost. Maybe nows is ghost festival. Also bj time, counts her fingers to count of timings. Time consciousness one. Rtf = no. Beware of this wl. Worse of the worse but only lookouts not bad only.

JackieTan
17-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Anyone know where Janet -h12r8 n Vivi h16r13 are? Very very long nv see them le

BacktoCheonging
17-08-2011, 10:24 PM
H11 R11 jolene.

Her lookings not bad. Body, skin, boobs is not bad but service very bad and worse..... Talks to her also like talked to ghost. Maybe nows is ghost festival. Also bj time, counts her fingers to count of timings.....Worse of the worse but only lookouts not bad only.

I think she has a bad reputation of bad customer service, as established by many others in this forum who had paid her a visit.

That being said, I would still want to fuck this Jolene. My dick is commanding me to do so...

In any case, may I know if she washed your dick at the start of the session?:D

alvin36
17-08-2011, 10:50 PM
I think she has a bad reputation of bad customer service, as established by many others in this forum who had paid her a visit.

That being said, I would still want to fuck this Jolene. My dick is commanding me to do so...

I think I'm the only one who gave some +ve feedback on her.... :D
but still... not worth RTF....

Anyway, if you try her..... pay attention to her round and beautiful ass.... bonk her in doggie... :p

ChinHo
18-08-2011, 12:04 AM
H11 R11 jolene.

Her lookings not bad. Body, skin, .... Rtf = no. Beware of this wl. Worse of the worse but only lookouts not bad only.

bro

Hmm.. Will avoid her for the time being.
Until year end see if Taokay give extra bonus i can aford extra bonking will try her to appreciate bro's feeling

Thank you bro for sharing

alex_tan
18-08-2011, 02:00 AM
does ann lets patrons suck her boobs?

fornicator
18-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Look at my signature. :rolleyes:

You see How to go to Petain? (PT): Click here. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6130057&postcount=214) :confused:

You CLICK lah!

I made it bold and red for everyone to see and still you act blind! WTF is wrong with you?! :eek:

Hope this helps.

fornicator
18-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Was at Petain last Sunday morning - 7th August.
It was raining but nevertheless, can see bros there runnign around searching for nest hole.....
.....Tell myself go H7 if got good ones ..up and go..
went to level 2.. actually i didn't tried any gals in level 2 before. then R1 room was open.
Wow..saw 2 BIG melons and somemore white melons ..buay tahan..quoted $50 and went in..,.

didn't want to go th details but Bros who are into BIG neh neh...this girl has nice pair of melons ...Big..fair..bouncy..nice nipple..

I suck like no tomorrow.
RTF...??? YEAH..why not...
Think of the BIG neh neh makes me...LAI LIAO ARHHH!!!

Hope this (see above FR by Bro FORMAC) satisfies your query on Ann H07(2F)R01. :D

Cheers.

does ann lets patrons suck her boobs?

fornicator
18-08-2011, 08:49 AM
As per my experience with Jolene H11R11, yes, she will wash your didi before and after sessions. :D

Cheers.

.....I would still want to fuck this Jolene. My dick is commanding me to do so...

Kalv
18-08-2011, 09:14 AM
.... (H11R11) Jolene. My dick is commanding me to do so...

Small head over rule - not new!! Her business is good because she is beautiful. Worth bonking her for look to find out chemistry level. Might get better service - young/handsome - wants to KC you. Do give FR. Cheers:D.

fanny
18-08-2011, 07:46 PM
any 1 going down tomorrow?i never been there before

jacky43
18-08-2011, 08:35 PM
No Sirs! I have not taken her service till now, yes i do find her pretty from outside her room. Take note her numbers just happen to be red numbers this year, 2011 and Nov.

A brother wrote on KC her, i would advice not to waste time, you see brother she is operating her business and, nothing else matters we are her clients. This is the way is going to be, so do remember all PT trips, there should not have love feelings in SEX.

Fullfill fantasy i say, yes! GF/BF things i would against it. Hope this help.

fanny
18-08-2011, 09:30 PM
any 1 going there tomorrow or what..i never been there before..

X_plorer
18-08-2011, 11:20 PM
No Sirs! I have not taken her service till now, yes i do find her pretty from outside her room. Take note her numbers just happen to be red numbers this year, 2011 and Nov.

A brother wrote on KC her, i would advice not to waste time, you see brother she is operating her business and, nothing else matters we are her clients. This is the way is going to be, so do remember all PT trips, there should not have love feelings in SEX.

Fullfill fantasy i say, yes! GF/BF things i would against it. Hope this help.

Hey Bro, i do agreed with you for that.. But having GFE make your session feels better.. So part time GF/BF so long not as full time can liao..

X_plorer
18-08-2011, 11:27 PM
H11 R11 jolene.

Her lookings not bad. Body, skin, boobs is not bad but service very bad and worse. I pay her $50. Cannot touching this, cannot touching there. Bj also like no power to suck. Fj like she's dead fish no feelings one. Talks to her also like talked to ghost. Maybe nows is ghost festival. Also bj time, counts her fingers to count of timings. Time consciousness one. Rtf = no. Beware of this wl. Worse of the worse but only lookouts not bad only.

Bro.. You and her no chemistry izzit? How come my experience with her is totally different from yours..

She didn't look at her time at all but can chit chat quite long leh.. She is pretty, service also not bad leh.. But maybe sometimes too tired, so tandard drop a bit. but overall still good..

If can bonk her in a 5 star hotel rather than at that place.. I think it would be a very memorable bonk with her sia.. quite GFE...

fornicator
19-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Rumours abound that there has been a death in PT. Also, I have received word about this and I was appalled!

I went to PT earlier for my regular booking sessions, and we came upon to discuss what has happened over the week.

H11R12 Carol has passed away (?), apparenly committed suicide. But as per rumours there are many stories going around as to what really happened. AV went down Tuesday or Wednesday to investigate, I was told.

Later on after my sessions, I went to H16 to enquire with the uncle OKT as to what happened and he told me it was an accident.

Pass by H12 and many were not present.

FYI only.

Cheers.

BacktoCheonging
19-08-2011, 03:33 AM
Rumours abound that there has been a death in PT. Also, I have received word about this and I was appalled!

H11R12 Carol has passed away (?), apparenly committed suicide. But as per rumours there are many stories going around as to what really happened. AV went down Tuesday or Wednesday to investigate, I was told.

Later on after my sessions, I went to H16 to enquire with the uncle OKT as to what happened and he told me it was an accident.

Life is so unpredictable. I hope all of Carol's money is dutifully remitted back to her next-of-kins, so she can rest in peace.

fornicator
19-08-2011, 07:52 AM
In that case better see my signature and have a look. :rolleyes:

Hope it helps. Happy weekend to all. :p:D

Cheers.

any 1 going there tomorrow or what..i never been there before..

U-Da-Man
19-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Went down 1-ish pm to see whether any of my favourite ex-GL WLs were around, and perhaps rejuvenate my interest.....:rolleyes:

H2 Michelle, MIA
H7 Cookie, MIA
H7 Joyce, MIA
H7 Miki, in but busy
H10 Da S, MIA
H10 Kiko, MIA
H12 MJ supposed to be back from leave but MIA
H12 Janet, MIA as usual
H14 Candy, supposed to be back from leave but MIA
H16 Vivi, MIA as usual
H22 Michelle, in but see her too many time liow
H24 Lai Lai, in but busy and a bro waiting

Oh well, wasn't too disappointed becasue I was half expecting this. So left, had coffee at coffeshop, read TNP about how a Singaporean actress is giving up her citizenship, withdrawing her CPF and going to US to further her studies and acting career.:)

stemas
19-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Tried yesterday H2/2

auntie look but very good enhanced boobs and fair feature.
start with thorough washing of towel
den wash at basin
next start catbath.. 7/10
den BBBJ- shiok 9/10
as my arse pain so declined AJ

lots of BBBJ action almost CIM - ask her stop immediately
switch missionary FJ - 8/10

RTF: confirmed
very fair MLIF look one of the best..

fornicator
19-08-2011, 03:49 PM
My Brother, reading thru your post makes me sad. :( I see a lots of 'MIA'!

Thanks anyways for the heads up as I was contemplating of going later, but now, I am having second thoughts. Some more it is going to rain!

Happy weekend all! :p

Cheers.

Went down 1-ish pm to see whether any of my favourite ex-GL WLs were around, and perhaps rejuvenate my interest.....:rolleyes:

H2 Michelle, MIA
H7 Cookie, MIA
H7 Joyce, MIA
H7 Miki, in but busy
H10 Da S, MIA
H10 Kiko, MIA
H12 MJ supposed to be back from leave but MIA
H12 Janet, MIA as usual
H14 Candy, supposed to be back from leave but MIA
H16 Vivi, MIA as usual

Oh well, wasn't too disappointed becasue I was half expecting this. So left, had coffee at coffeshop, read TNP about how a Singaporean actress is giving up her citizenship, withdrawing her CPF and going to US to further her studies and acting career.:)

Daydreamer
19-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Hmm...both Vivi and Da S come to work around 2pm, that's what I know.

U-Da-Man
19-08-2011, 07:47 PM
My Brother, reading thru your post makes me sad. :( I see a lots of 'MIA'!

Thanks anyways for the heads up as I was contemplating of going later, but now, I am having second thoughts. Some more it is going to rain!

Happy weekend all! :p

Cheers.

Hmm...both Vivi and Da S come to work around 2pm, that's what I know.

That's gooooood news!!!!!!

My bad!:o Maybe I should have wrote "not in yet"... sorry bro forn for perhaps spoiling your bonk day. Paisah.

Thanks bro daydreamer for the info:)

alvin36
19-08-2011, 10:42 PM

I went to PT earlier for my regular booking sessions, and we came upon to discuss what has happened over the week.

FYI only.

Cheers.

I was there this evening. I think it is true.... something bad happenned to H12's WL. Do not know which WL. Lights is off in the innder section of H11, only saw Jolene and her next door WL chatting..... but can sense something happenned.

Also over heard old aunties and uncle gossipping.... heard they said about "medical report" proof something......

I believe the incident may not happenned in the house itself. Otherwise, I dont think the house will be open today.

Marcel
19-08-2011, 11:11 PM

FYI only.

Cheers.

Carol is the one that resembles pan lingling.

Not much impression on her.

fornicator
20-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Wah lau, my Brother, no worries, please. You didn't spoil anything, ok, I am fine. ;)

Besides, I need to recharge from Thursday night's 'workout', hehe. :p

Cheers.

.....My bad!:o Maybe I should have wrote "not in yet"... sorry bro forn for perhaps spoiling your bonk day. Paisah.

fornicator
20-08-2011, 01:32 AM
H12?! That is MJ's house! I hope that in all events, nothing bad happened to her!

Thanks for info Bro alvin36.

Cheers.

I was there this evening. I think it is true.... something bad happenned to H12's WL. Do not know which WL. Lights is off in the innder section of H11, only saw Jolene and her next door WL chatting..... but can sense something happenned.

Also over heard old aunties and uncle gossipping.... heard they said about "medical report" proof something......

I believe the incident may not happenned in the house itself. Otherwise, I dont think the house will be open today.

alvin36
20-08-2011, 02:08 AM
H12?! That is MJ's house! I hope that in all events, nothing bad happened to her!

Thanks for info Bro alvin36.

Cheers.

bro,

my mistake.. typo error. it should be H11... as you have previously posted.
you are right. something happenned to someone in H11... but the I dont think the incident took place in the house itself

fornicator
20-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Ah! No worries Bro.

Yes, it did not happen in the house itself. As I was told it was in her home that the incident took place.

Nothing in the newspapers. :confused:

Cheers.

bro,

my mistake.. typo error. it should be H11... as you have previously posted.
you are right. something happenned to someone in H11... but the I dont think the incident took place in the house itself

fornicator
20-08-2011, 08:25 AM
You are correct Bro. ;):D

Cheers.

Carol is the one that resembles pan lingling.

Not much impression on her.

deca
20-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Bro Fornicator - H16R4 was back last week only for 1 day. I didn't manage to jam her as I had just concluded by workout in another hse :D

Sadly, H16R4 has MIAed again after that single day :(

Wonder what's her story? :confused:

fornicator
20-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Thank you Bro deca for sharing this information, much appreciated.

Sadly, I have only managed to try her once when she was still in H03 and never RTFed. Indeed, that was a long time ago. She got nice soft, creamy ass skin, shiok for licking in 69, but really never fancied her for her looks. A bit oldie for me. She back one day only, for working or to settle with OKT? Hopefully she is not retiring.

So far, H16 got a few consistent WLs: Lynn R09, Ada R10 & Pat R11 (OL, RTW soon), Jennifer R12, Ivy R14, Amy R15, Carol R16 and Moon R17.

I am thinking of updating the PSL list with regards to the correct number of WLs still doing business. Those MIA for, say, 3 months (?), I will remove from the list so as to avoid confusion, frustration and disappointment.

What do you all think?

Any good advice, reccomendations or suggestions will be much appreciated and welcomed with ups points! :p

Cheers.

Bro Fornicator - H16R4 was back last week only for 1 day. I didn't manage to jam her as I had just concluded by workout in another hse :D

Sadly, H16R4 has MIAed again after that single day :(

Wonder what's her story? :confused:

fancytastebud
20-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Bro forn, I think that is an excellent idea! As per my last visit, I realized that some listed house and room did not tally with the existing PSL and, pardon me for saying this, I was too shy to ask for name as I usually just smile, chit chat a little only.

It would be a great help to all if we could all chip in and come up with an updated list and this time, I will definitely chip in if time permits.

Good day to you bro.

Cheers,
FTB...out.

fornicator
20-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Thank you Bro FTB for prompt feedback.

When inside the room and already paid up her (WL) fee, no more need to be shy. Can ask name, why not? Try to be friendly and bring up a good mood, make her feel comfortable and you will get very good service, confirm. Most of the WLs are accomodating, but there are some who are snobbish, be careful.

Yes, if time permits, I will do my reconaissance mission one day in PT to tally the PSL. So, if you all notice a Bro busy with a pen and a piece of paper, do not disturb and/or address him, that would be me :eek:, busy at work, hahaha. :p See how lah, maybe next month when I free up my busy schedule in the office.

Damn, work, work, work! Really spoils my fun. But if I don't work, where to get money to have fun? Correct or not?

Bro forn, I think that is an excellent idea! As per my last visit, I realized that some listed house and room did not tally with the existing PSL and, pardon me for saying this, I was too shy to ask for name as I usually just smile, chit chat a little only.

It would be a great help to all if we could all chip in and come up with an updated list and this time, I will definitely chip in if time permits.

Good day to you bro.

Cheers,
FTB...out.

fanny
20-08-2011, 01:14 PM
mostly around what age are the WLs?

MaMister
20-08-2011, 01:35 PM
"medical report" proof something......

Wonder what is the something that make her want end her life?

havana
20-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Just had a lousy fuck today. Wasted my $50:-(

Wanted to try Vivi..bit she not in yet. In the end try H12R15

Look: 6/10
Boobs: B-cupped(I sucked a bit, she complained painful)
Figure: 6.5/10
FJ: 4/10(I think fuck a corpse better)
BJ: 5.5/10
GFE: 4/10
Attitude: 5/10
RTF: NO WAY!!!! I had better fuck with $50 in Petain.

jacky43
20-08-2011, 03:27 PM
A rumor running around or, maybe is the true? I will update this in 1 of PT shocking 2011 news. Probably mine next trip, R12 will be locked up. By the way, this house 1 eye keeper aunty was not present during mine 2 sessions this month.

Carol Pan Ling Ling was there during mine last session, which was only last weekend, the rumor being she has left this world. If it happens over the causeway, then we will not have news of her.

Mine next trip will try to ask the girls, few will let go something and, I will update you guys. Meanwhile she is still in the PSL, no need to cancel until we are sure.

dragon2209
20-08-2011, 05:11 PM
I just came back from PT. It true that Carol has gone. BTW what is MIA?

Kalv
20-08-2011, 05:12 PM
... did not happen in the house itself. As I was told it was in her home that the incident took place. Nothing in the newspapers...

Very sad/sorry for her/family - will definitely miss her presence in H11. :( No detail on what happened ? May her soul rest in peace.

ChinHo
20-08-2011, 07:34 PM
I just came back from PT. It true that Carol has gone. BTW what is MIA?

Bro

I also trying to figure out.

My 1st guess: Month In August.

My 2nd guess: Man Is Associatable.

My next guess: Missing In Action.

Hope the last guess is correct.
Regards

Dowell78
20-08-2011, 07:54 PM
IMHO, there is a girl named Poh Yi (H14 R5) giving good service at S$30/-. Any bro saw her recently? Mind to confirm her present?

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

U-Da-Man
20-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Just had a lousy fuck today. Wasted my $50:-(

In the end try H12R15

Look: 6/10
Boobs: B-cupped(I sucked a bit, she complained painful)
Figure: 6.5/10
FJ: 4/10(I think fuck a corpse better)
BJ: 5.5/10
GFE: 4/10
Attitude: 5/10
RTF: NO WAY!!!! I had better fuck with $50 in Petain.

Bro h12R15 is Joey right? Wah why her service until like that???

I used to see her regularly because I found her to be pleasant and offered good standard of services.

Last time, she would always slowly catbath me, BBBJ me, put me in doggie, some AR, then undercarriage BBBJ. Then we'll bonk for a while, and she'll finish me off with a BBBJ and CIM - she knows I always like that.

She didn't do that? And also you mean she doesn't BBBJ anymore too???? damn.........!

SaKuDas
21-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Go petain few day ago...
explore a whole new place for Milf...
remember fornicator guide n walk around n found
H14 R04 - Kidd (CAT40).
same SOP...
wash,chatting bla bla bla.
lay down as she start catbath... quite smooth skin she have...
start BJ... quite Normal... the best part i love is when she cowboy me...
she was humping me hard deep in...almost Cum from that... n turn missionary..
the rest game over...
BTW i heard she be away for a month or so...

Ninja_Assassin
21-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Carol Pan Ling Ling was there during mine last session, which was only last weekend, the rumor being she has left this world. If it happens over the causeway, then we will not have news of her.

Carol's death occurred in Singapore..... that's why the CID investigating officers came to PT to search her room and recover her belongings...... I have heard several versions of her death but I do not think it is right to post them until the truth is confirmed.

Lately many WLs have been MIA from PT is because they were called for interview at CID relating to the case....... that's all I can share at the moment.

havana
21-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Bro h12R15 is Joey right? Wah why her service until like that???

I used to see her regularly because I found her to be pleasant and offered good standard of services.

Last time, she would always slowly catbath me, BBBJ me, put me in doggie, some AR, then undercarriage BBBJ. Then we'll bonk for a while, and she'll finish me off with a BBBJ and CIM - she knows I always like that.

She didn't do that? And also you mean she doesn't BBBJ anymore too???? damn.........!

Yes.She BBBJ me for a while, AR awhile(I can hardly feel it).After that she capped me and continue BJ:( She seems to be rushing for time:(

Marcel
21-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Carol's death occurred in Singapore..... that's why the CID investigating officers came to PT to search her room and recover her belongings...... I have heard several versions of her death but I do not think it is right to post them until the truth is confirmed.

Lately many WLs have been MIA from PT is because they were called for interview at CID relating to the case....... that's all I can share at the moment.

She didn't die in the house correct?

So she died outside. Was it an accident?

doomday123
21-08-2011, 05:03 AM
H11 R11 jolene.

I think I'm the only one who gave some +ve feedback on her.... :D
but still... not worth RTF....

Anyway, if you try her..... pay attention to her round and beautiful ass.... bonk her in doggie... :p

Hi Brothers, is jolene the one on the last room right hand side from entrance ?

If yes, does she provide BBBJ ? Will she rushed you if you take too long to cum ?

Thanks.....:)

Kalv
21-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Hi Brothers, is jolene the one on the last room right hand side from entrance ? ..

H11R11 Jolene is first room on the right (from entrance) - SYT. H11R5 Rose is last room (right) - older. Have fun. Cheers:D.

jacky43
21-08-2011, 12:15 PM

There will be rumors flying around, human beings loved this, important is that we have nothing to do with her death. Now we knew red lights district is a dangerous place. (No different it happens there or elsewhere, it is people in the system).

Less we forget, we had H4 Mei Ee got hit by somebody and, I heard he was caught by his S Pass. Next, H17? I could not recalled, 2 girls fought and 1 of them got hit rather bad. Now, the scene is Carol, PT had loss a gem. Fear not, there are enough girls for horny men.

Dowell78
21-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Thank you all bros for your informayion

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

inlaw
21-08-2011, 03:18 PM
There will be rumors flying around, human beings loved this, important is that we have nothing to do with her death. Now we knew red lights district is a dangerous place. (No different it happens there or elsewhere, it is people in the system).

PT a bit scary now, specially in the 7th month :p

Dowell78
21-08-2011, 03:45 PM

IMHO, the 7th month will end on 28 Aug 11. One more week to go only.

Dowell78
21-08-2011, 03:47 PM

Please ignore my earlier post becos i forgot to sign off
IMHO, the 7th month will end on 28 Aug 11. One more week to go only.

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

Marcel
22-08-2011, 01:48 AM

Less we forget, we had H4 Mei Ee got hit by somebody and, I heard he was caught by his S Pass. Next, H17? I could not recalled, 2 girls fought and 1 of them got hit rather bad. Now, the scene is Carol, PT had loss a gem. Fear not, there are enough girls for horny men.

What happen to carol leh? Ppl say she didn't die in the house but elsewhere in sg.

U-Da-Man
22-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Yes.She BBBJ me for a while, AR awhile(I can hardly feel it).After that she capped me and continue BJ She seems to be rushing for time

Well at least she still BBBJs... means there's still hope she'll CIM as she did me before!:D Thanks for the info dude... can't up you for the info dude, apparently did that before already:)

Anyone got updates on which ex-GL Cat50 WLs working today?

This is my update on my favourite ex-GL WLs as at 1.15pm today:

House 7 Cookie and Miki working!!!:D
H2 Michelle, not in
H12 Janet, not in as usual
H12 MJ, not in, isn't her one-month leave over?
House 14 doors locked!!!!! How come??? So no Candy:(
H16 Vivi, not in as usual
H16 Moon, she's in

Cheers

fornicator
22-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Thank you Brother! :D

With regards to MJ, if my intel is correct, she will not be coming back anymore. I am praying and hoping that I am wrong!

As per my regular told me, she and MJ got same house agent and that MJ never renew her tenure. There are 2 possibilities: 1) She shifting to a new house location and 2) She has no more intention of working.

Yes, her 1 month way, way over already and she supposed to start 06 August.

We see how lah.

Cheers.

.....This is my update on my favourite ex-GL WLs as at 1.15pm today:

House 7 Cookie and Miki working!!!:D
H2 Michelle, not in
H12 Janet, not in as usual
H12 MJ, not in, isn't her one-month leave over?
House 14 doors locked!!!!! How come??? So no Candy:(
H16 Vivi, not in as usual
H16 Moon, she's in

Cheers

Dowell78
22-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Thank you Brother! :D

With regards to MJ, if my intel is correct, she will not be coming back anymore. I am praying and hoping that I am wrong!

We see how lah.

Cheers.

Hope to be served by MJ again

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

fornicator
23-08-2011, 12:06 AM
H11 was closed today when I reached PT.

During my sessions, we chit-chat and she confirmed that Carol H11R12 has indeed passed away.

Cheers.

RAMS75
23-08-2011, 09:14 AM

During my sessions, we chit-chat and she confirmed that Carol H11R12 has indeed passed away.

Cheers.

R.I.P Carol...

inlaw
23-08-2011, 10:28 AM

Cheers.

She is one of PT's beauty, even service not so good.

Wish her rest peacefully in the other world.

Lone_Wolf
23-08-2011, 01:48 PM

Cheers.

Wah bro you damn scary leh........ I think you must have supernatural powers to chit-chat with Carol :)

simplysexlover
23-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Long time never post any fr, although visit petain in monthly basis.
Last week, return to visit lailai 2nd time. Actually wanted to try h22r19/20, but there are not working, maybe off early... :(
So, go to visit lailai again. Like the 1st time, her service is sill not normal than others, better than h2 michelle if need to reference with someone. What i like her most is her fj, damn tight. She is the tightest wl since i start visit pt. Frankly speaking, i can visit her without service me anything, juz do fj will do. I really enjoy those kind of feeling, rather than feel nothing :D
Anyway, cut the story short. My bro here has describe far better than me.

Below is my stat:
WL: lailai
Look: 6.5/10 milf type
Bj: 8/10 i request bj, she provide bbbj too
Ar: 9/10
Fj: 9.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 very good personnel
Rtf: yes. But wanted to try those i havent tried yet 1st

fornicator
23-08-2011, 04:23 PM
No Bro! :eek: I never chit-chat with Carol H11R12!

What I meant was when I go to PT yesterday, I went to see someone else and she was the one I chit-chat with.

Please do not confuse, thank you. :D

Cheers.

Wah bro you damn scary leh........ I think you must have supernatural powers to chit-chat with Carol :)

sc slayer
23-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Walk into H10. Saw Rina's room(H10r1a) door half open. Then ask her "can or not"? She say come in.
Decided to try her as never tried her before.
She’s a chatty lady who made me comfy as soon as I stepped in. After cleaning up, she proceed to lick me from my thighs to my chest and then back down. Capped me and proceed to bj. Then she told me to stand and sucked me off while on her knees.
Next thing I know, she lied down n told me to titfuck her. And her natural big boobs are more than enough to hide your didi. Then she pulled me up and sucked me while my ass rested on her boobs. Next, she squatted over me and watched her tits bounce while cowgirl position. Did her in doggy and followed by missionary and released there.

Cleaned up shared a cigarette and chit chat about her life.
Overall, a good value for money. Here's my humble fr:

Face:8
Boobs:9
Catbath:7
BJ:8
Titfuck:10
FJ:7.5
Friendliness:10
Damage:40

RTF: Yes

Thank U for your humble points. I'm more of a silent reader:cool:

23-08-2011, 07:31 PM
So sad today!

My dick is due for servicing. Close to end of the month must burget my spending. Ideal place to look for should be Petain.

Thinking, thinking and keep thinking but have not decide my target for bonking. Not like last year i went to petain i got the superwoman to provide super-service.

Those are the days. Walk in H07 R03, I gave her the fee and we stripped go to washing. Following dry up, i expect her catbath nipple to ball back to nipple back to ball again and that is what we mean by very shiok. More shiok will come she proceed to AR then BBBJ. The BBBJ she did for me, usually in doggy, knn shiok until cannot describe.

Wah lao today compare to those days i tell you wah lao seepeh siah. today BBBj is prohibited and somemore superwoman
retired liao.

Now leh....sitting, thinking....waiting....worst case i ParChewCheng

Serious....those are the days

jacky43
23-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Liked a candle in the wind, she left the world, a short time plus lasting impression. Seems we are not at war, there being no medals worth to be given. Neither should we.

In this time of economy slowdown, many of us found value SEX at this part of the island. Carol is 1 that had provided, warm our hearts and, if you are not careful she will take your feelings too. For years we were sworn to secrecy, she wanted us to come out and let the world know. There are pleasures moments where we had no choice, but to let go our seeds of love elsewhere.

Without war there can never be peace, no outside SEX nobody will value what they possess.

Many brothers will miss your eyes lashes, your belly dancer outfits, there were times you flashes your lonely sights to melt our hearts. We enter your domain; you brought us up the mountains.

Ashes to ashes dusk to dusk as I walked through the valley of darkness. I shall fear no evil, the lord is my guide and I am the sheep. With the shaft on thee hand, I shall strike with all vengeance and hatred. There can only be 1.

Farewell PT rose we will miss you, go in peace show the world when time is right. We shall travel the path without regrets and worries.

dick-sons
23-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Haiz.. Never try her before. She always give me a sad or innocent look which i dun dare to bonk her. Rather, i would like to know her as friend.

Got any bro got her FR? Care to retreive? Wanna bring back the memories....

Gesch
23-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Haiz.. Never try her before. She always give me a sad or innocent look which i dun dare to bonk her. Rather, i would like to know her as friend.

Got any bro got her FR? Care to retreive? Wanna bring back the memories....

Yes I have one. Here is an excerpt from my sex diary:

Date: 2009 11 24 Day: Tue

Carol, 39, H11R12, from Ipoh, looked younger than her age, rather pretty with sharp features, slightly tanned, medium height, slim with somewhat sagging boobs, not so elastic, full and fleshy butts, slim waist.

Amicable, very chatty, talked with me for a while after the action was over.

Extended catbath, thorough AR and BBBJ, started in missionary, switched to doggy, ferocious strokes led to unstoppable orgasm, intense pleasure.

Carol R.I.P.

Gesch
23-08-2011, 10:49 PM
BTW it was an accident rather than suicide, according to the rumor.

rockkerfeller
24-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Thank you all brothers for informatioms here...I have not been to PT quite awhile cos neck injury....I see in the next few years PT might be no longer exist....Cos the when this present patch of Wls quit, might not have replacement...or a total wind up of this PT to give way to building condos or private cluster houses..it is very difficult to find malaysian Wls nowsaday except PT.

dick-sons
24-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Yes I have one. Here is an excerpt from my sex diary:

Date: 2009 11 24 Day: Tue

Carol, 39, H11R12, from Ipoh, looked younger than her age, rather pretty with sharp features, slightly tanned, medium height, slim with somewhat sagging boobs, not so elastic, full and fleshy butts, slim waist.

Amicable, very chatty, talked with me for a while after the action was over.

Extended catbath, thorough AR and BBBJ, started in missionary, switched to doggy, ferocious strokes led to unstoppable orgasm, intense pleasure.

Carol R.I.P.

Thanks for sharing the FR.... Pity ah...... :(

ishouldnot
24-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Just came back from petain, went there around 7 , after work, most of the WL alr taken, first go find ann and queenie but close door, then to patsy all close, then go to house 22 then to hse10, got 1 WL caught my attention , sitting outside her room, think is kiko, h10room12, sibei hot! Drain very deep but an uncle took her before me , then left last room , h10r1 she say she is xiao yun but according to sbf list she is mun mun , not sure leh ,nvm la just go
She signal to me 30 I say ok , see e boobs also quite handful for me, I on.

In the room she chat with me on gf or
Wife kids etc, then say holiday coming , got go where holiday? Lucky she did not ask me vote for who in e coming presidential election, haha

Then action starts she wash my didi and action begins, she ask me lie down
Lick my balls for quite long then slowly to the base of my shaft, I though hosei Liao, cat30 got bbbj then she put on cap
And start to blow, not bad though, suction is thr with tongue flicking on my mushroom head, around 5 mins of blowing she removed the cover and put on my previously bought "extra safe" cd then she cowgirl me

I grabbed her boobs , a bit hard seems enhanced but still nice
Pussy damn tight, duno got control her cb muscle anot, less than 10 stroke or 20 stroke I shoot Liao, my semen all into e condom,

Not bad experience overall , my dick still linger after the tightness of her pussy after this, rtf maybe but will try other WL in petain as priority.

San Guo
25-08-2011, 07:13 PM
tried h16r17 moon for first time awhile ago..

Look : decent look
Body : Tall fair smooth body
boobs : nice handful abit sag and soft nice nips
Catbath : Very good start from back then ask to raise butt for ass rim and bbbj then turn over from north to south again follow by bbbj...wow i am in heaven.
FJ : give me cow girl slow one and i surrender..
Overall : one word.. Satisfation!

fornicator
25-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Satisfation? Maybe what you meant to say was.....satisfucktion! :p:D

Cheers!

leekwantew
25-08-2011, 09:22 PM

H04? Total I think got 3 WLs only and so many rooms empty.

FYI only. ;)

Cheers.

funny i was there a few times over the past month (most recent is friday), but her door always closed and the light is off

just saw her today and had a good one with her :D

she said she went back for a while so maybe my luck bad

ChinHo
25-08-2011, 09:31 PM

Look : decent look
Body : Tall fair smooth body
boobs : nice handful abit sag and soft nice nips
Catbath : Very good start from back then ask to raise butt for ass rim and bbbj then turn over from north to south again follow by bbbj...wow i am in heaven.

You another trouble maker for WL ! seow

simplysexlover
25-08-2011, 10:09 PM
today got the chance to go 'walk walk' and little brother feeling horny, and no answers from the bros (except Mr W, but the FL is gone back :()in the FL forum. so bobian, visit PT again. but this time 2 shot in a row, since not getting any FL contact, and used up the equivalent $$. :D

Below is my stat:
1st WL: michelle from h22r20
Look: 7/10
Bj: 7.5/10 i request bj, she provide bbbj too
Ar: 7/10
Fj: 7/10 not very tight, but her little sister is almost botak one and very cute
Attitude: 9/10 very chatty

2nd WL: h2r5 guess her name is munmun?
Look: 6.5/10 milf type
Bj: 8.5/10 i request bj, she provide bbbj too. her bj is super long, lucky she is my 2nd shot, so can tahan her attack. she tease me with her finger nail when bj me, make me very shiok.
Ar: 7/10 nothing to say about this
Fj: 6.5/10 loose
Attitude: 8/10

my 1st try list is almost fill up, only left h22r19. see got the chance next time.

fornicator
26-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Wow! If I can ups you again I will! :cool:

Thanks for double FR! :D

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

today got the chance to go 'walk walk' and little brother feeling horny, and no answers from the bros (except Mr W, but the FL is gone back :()in the FL forum. so bobian, visit PT again. but this time 2 shot in a row, since not getting any FL contact, and used up the equivalent $$. :D

Below is my stat:
1st WL: michelle from h22r20.....

2nd WL: h2r5 guess her name is munmun.....

my 1st try list is almost fill up, only left h22r19. see got the chance next time.

U-Da-Man
26-08-2011, 03:44 PM
My lucky day! Finally an awesome session at PT after a long time.

Today, went window shopping at PT. Yes, nowadays I usually window shop and leave with nothing because usually my favourites aren’t around. But my casual jaunt in PT turned into the best session I had in a long time at PT!

Janet was in!And there was no queue! And she just finished with a customer when I approached her door so no need to wait at all!! My lucky day!

Janet still remembers me even though I last saw her some 8 months ago. Not from lack of trying, but because she’s hardly around or busy. But within 5 minutes of being in her room. I knew just why I think she is the top 3, if not the top WL in PT, hands down.Absolutely zero rushing. We talked, caught up with things, cleaned up together, laid in bed and talked a little more. Very relaxing. Then a few light kisses led to intense passionate embracing, caressing and frenching that seemed to last and last (to a point that even I got a little worried about the time.:o Hahahaha).

Janet’s foreplay and catbath is, without doubt in my mind, the very best in PT! Yes Lai Lai may be extremely thorough and proficient as well, but Janet administers her skills with a sensuality and a slow deliberation that imparts an almost emotional eroticism no one else can compare to.

I don’t get a full hard on easily because my little brother has seen it all and demands quality standards (either that or because I old liow hehehe). But that didn’t bother Janet. She took her time to seek out my erogenous spots and discovered what I like. Her entire body was in constant movement, as her soft lips tenderly kissed and nibbles my neck, arms, nipples…..both her hands reaching and stroking my dick and balls…. Her mouth and tongue searching for all my sensitive bits.

Her gentle expert persuasion soon got my loins on fire.:eek: When I got a hard on, it was not a normal hard on.:D It was a super hard on! My dick ripped with throbbing veins, my dick head swollen red from the surging blood, my shaft engorged thick and glistening. She sat up and looked at it while stroking it slowly to feel my

Phase 1 completed, Janet proceeded to phase 2 of her incredible carnal repertoire. This is something no other WL PT has or can provide. Something you might find in Japanese AV idol movies or high end spas in Macau or China. This where she should be given medals for her. It’s Janet’s Sensational Sexual Slides – Body Slide, Mouth Slide, Boob Slide, Butt Cheek Slide, Labia Slide. My dick was treated with every heavenly pleasure. I wanted to cum with every slide technique, but Janet wouldn’t let me.

She wanted me to enjoy her entirely and I gladly dived and frolicked in her paradise. We slow danced thorough her warm pools. Foxtrot in the misty maze of our entangled bodies. And when I was ready, Janet gave me what I loved most (I won’t go into details, too many unwanted “eyes”, but those who are familiar with my FRs will know what this means). She lovingly drained me. Not a single drop left unattended.

She even jokingly scolded me later, saying "so long you never see me, so today bully me right?" hahaha... For the record, i didn't bully her. I was just privileged enough to be able to enjoy this incredible lady completely. Damn. I “love” Janet....:rolleyes:

Janet
H12R8
Body: 7 (little fats here and there but still very sexy for PT)
French: Yes! One of the best soft lips around. Feels very passionate and “real”
Services: 9!!! (For me she is the best in PT in terms of skills, GFE and non-rushed services. I think I was in her room for nearly 40 mins! I won’t go into detail, but everything I love, Janet does)

I could have her everyday but alas, she is too unpredictable. Janet even admits it herself, and that’s mainly because of quite a bad back problem. She even said giving me her mobile number and schedule appointments also no use. She has, on numerous occasions, journeyed halfway to PT only to make a U-turn home. So with her it’s really a throw of the dice. Be it so, Janet will always remain my top choice whenever I visit PT.

Actually it’s a good day at PT today. Quite a few of my ex-GL favourites working!

Today's update. Time: approx 2pmH7 Cookie, working!!!
H7 Miki, working!!!
H11, didn’t go in but from outside saw all the ladies talking in the hallway, looks like full strength
H16 Vivi, working!!!! But Janet just totally emptied me… was very tempted though to see if her services have changed.
H16 Moon, working!!!
H22 Michelle, working!!!
H22 Xue Er, working!!!!
H24 Lai Lai, working!!!

H2 Michelle, not in
H7 Joyce, not in
H7 Miki, not in
H10 Da S, not in
H10 Kiko, not in
H12 MJ supposed to be back from leave but still MIA (still hoping)
H14 Candy, will be back on 28th Aug

Cheers

Kalv
26-08-2011, 06:06 PM
...Janet was in!.. zero rushing. ...light kisses led to intense passionate embracing, caressing and frenching that seemed to last and last ... full hard on ... “love” ..Janet H12R8
Body: 7 ..French: Yes! One of the best..., GFE and non-rushed ...40 mins!

Another great FR - well written. H12R8 Janet unfortunately MIA most of the time. Her CFM look produces great hard on. :D Thanks for sharing.

simplysexlover
26-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Woah.. Bro, ur fr let me add another wl in my 1st try list. I read about the good service that janet provide. But one of the day, i was fortunate enuf to see she is working, then waiting outside wit a few bros, i was third iirc. Then after a while, the door open, i saw janet. Then, i walked away bcos her face seems fierce face type to me. Hmmm... I should try her next time, maybe she turn to another kind of person when start to chat. :)

U-Da-Man
26-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Another great FR - well written. H12R8 Janet unfortunately MIA most of the time. Her CFM look produces great hard on. :D Thanks for sharing.

Thank you my brother:o

U-Da-Man
26-08-2011, 06:57 PM
, then waiting outside wit a few bros, i was third iirc. Then after a while, the door open, i saw janet. Then, i walked away bcos her face seems fierce face type to me. Hmmm... I should try her next time, maybe she turn to another kind of person when start to chat.

Wah liow bro.... you waited so long and wasted an opportunity to get arguably the best experience PT has to offer!!!

I'm not so patient like you, a few minutes and I move on! It was just plain luck today! Because I know Janet takes her time with all her customers.

I know this for a fact because so many times, when she's working, I see one or two bros waiting outside her door. I don't wait so I walk around, find another target, go and have my bonk, and when I walk pass her house again on my way out, I still see the same bros waiting outside!:eek:

She doesn't abide to the "unofficial" 20 minutes at all because just her foreplay, catbath and super sexual slides can last 20 minutes or more already. And that's not counting the chit chat, the bonk in various positions and washing.

Maybe that's why she has hordes of fans. Don't worry about her stern looks. Once inside, she changes completely.:D

Cheers:)

scorelan
26-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Janet back to work already??? Last time I missed her out and after that didn't manage to get her again... Hope I will have luck tomorrow... Thanks for the updates bro... Cheers... :)

cal79vin
26-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Is vivi (h16r13) Relocated?
Everytime when I went like jus now, her door is always locked with a broom blocking the passage jus after jennifer's rm...:(

wpns
26-08-2011, 10:05 PM
back from H2

she looks old liao.....HER service still old.

today raining day- cant locate A good firing ...

End up in PT , H2 usually is my firing range.

Get my dick sucked really deep and CIM...

while my hands still holding tightly on her D's CUP Melons.

-maybe its time to look for another CIM FL......

Slotti
26-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Wah liow bro.... you waited so long and wasted an opportunity to get arguably the best experience PT has to offer!!!

No arguement here ;) She is a darling
Indeed, she's way ahead when others are slacking oredi .

simplysexlover
26-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Not too long actually, i was third in the q, but the 2nd bro is chatting with me that time. Then, roughly 10mins, the door open, then i juz take a look of her, then left after that.
Now i know lucky i never wait for her tat time :D Now i add her as muz try list, and see next time got chance to bonk her. By the way, wat time she goes off usually? I normally go there after office hour, reach there normally around 6.30pm. Think i need to get my golden chance to get her if she leave early. :o

Outbox
27-08-2011, 09:50 AM
I don’t get a full hard on easily because my little brother has seen it all and demands quality standards (either that or because I old liow hehehe). But that didn’t bother Janet. She took her time to seek out my erogenous spots and discovered what I like. Her entire body was in constant movement, as her soft lips tenderly kissed and nibbles my neck, arms, nipples…..both her hands reaching and stroking my dick and balls…. Her mouth and tongue searching for all my sensitive bits.

Her gentle expert persuasion soon got my loins on fire.:eek: When I got a hard on, it was not a normal hard on.:D It was a super hard on! My dick ripped with throbbing veins, my dick head swollen red from the surging blood, my shaft engorged thick and glistening. She sat up and looked at it while stroking it slowly to feel my

Phase 1 completed, Janet proceeded to phase 2 of her incredible carnal repertoire. This is something no other WL PT has or can provide. Something you might find in Japanese AV idol movies or high end spas in Macau or China. This where she should be given medals for her. It’s Janet’s Sensational Sexual Slides – Body Slide, Mouth Slide, Boob Slide, Butt Cheek Slide, Labia Slide. My dick was treated with every heavenly pleasure. I wanted to cum with every slide technique, but Janet wouldn’t let me.

She wanted me to enjoy her entirely and I gladly dived and frolicked in her paradise. We slow danced thorough her warm pools. Foxtrot in the misty maze of our entangled bodies. And when I was ready, Janet gave me what I loved most (I won’t go into details, too many unwanted “eyes”, but those who are familiar with my FRs will know what this means). She lovingly drained me. Not a single drop left unattended. Cheers

by reading this FR alone already gives me a hard on.... i can't imagine if Janet perform her stunts on me, i'll shoot in no time. LoL... :D

Outbox
27-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Satisfation? Maybe what you meant to say was.....satisfucktion! :p:D

Cheers!

hahahahaa.. that's a good one. Learnt something today. :D

Tana
27-08-2011, 12:17 PM
She doesn't abide to the "unofficial" 20 minutes at all because just her foreplay, catbath and super sexual slides can last 20 minutes or more already. And that's not counting the chit chat, the bonk in various positions and washing.

Maybe that's why she has hordes of fans. Don't worry about her stern looks. Once inside, she changes completely.:D

Thanks bro for the sharing :p She is always in my list but always not in when im there, will try to look for her next week :D Hope can catch her ...

scorelan
27-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Live reporting from pertain... Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...

razorsharp
27-08-2011, 03:22 PM
These days BL close very very early, wonder if today will be crowded at this time.

razorsharp
27-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Live reporting from pertain... Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...

hi bro scorelan, is the place crowded today?

scorelan
27-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Normal crowd... Think due to rain... Ang Pai need to wait. I no target today, going off now... Hope this help ...

razorsharp
27-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Normal crowd... Think due to rain... Ang Pai need to wait. I no target today, going off now... Hope this help ...

thank you for the quick reply

U-Da-Man
27-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Janet back to work already??? Last time I missed her out and after that didn't manage to get her again... Hope I will have luck tomorrow...

Actually Janet's "always" been at work. it's just that you can never tell which day she decides to work. Hahaha. I also hope get her again too. Will try next week:p

Is vivi (h16r13) Relocated?
Everytime when I went like jus now, her door is always locked with a broom blocking the passage jus after jennifer's rm...:(

No bro, Vivi hasn't relocated. Broom usually means the WLs from there onwards are not working that day.

No arguement here. She is a darling
Indeed, she's way ahead when others are slacking oredi .

You damn right bro.... others WLs are slacking already, especially on the BBBJ part. Janetmaintains her marvellous personality and sexual standards.

By the way, wat time she goes off usually? I normally go there after office hour, reach there normally around 6.30pm. Think i need to get my golden chance to get her if she leave early.

Like that you may have problems. If Janet decides to work, she can start as early as 1pm. She will knock off by 7pm (not official but it's my observation). Why don't you pop down during lunch time? Who needs to eat? Grab a sandwich somewhere...hahahaha

i can't imagine if Janet perform her stunts on me, i'll shoot in no time. LoL...

Yes bro, you can never imagine it. Try the real thing for yourself and you'll be smiling stupidly for a few days:D hahahaha

Cheers

U-Da-Man
27-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...

Sigh... Like I said bro, can never tell when Janet decides to work. But I do empathise with her back problems, made worse by rheumatism, she said/ Occupational hazards I reckon, having to perform her services on lying down.