PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

deca
27-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Janet H12R08 offer good service, I have tried her once but haven't RTF. Sad to say she is difficult to find because she is very irregular in her work pattern. And if she does come to work, she commands a queue!

Cheers.

For this, I gotta add, not as irregular as Ada of H16R10. To this date, I haven't got a clue on how she looks like. Wonder how she makes payment for the room rent - no matter what time of the day/week I go, her room is closed and the light is off...:(

alvin36
28-11-2010, 12:06 AM
I tried Yvonne before. She a bit temperamental.
But that was long time ago. Her boobs not as big as you this.

It seems she don't like ppl to request things.
But I ok with S.O.P lah so she also ok for me but until now never RTF.

If you are those who willing to shut up and let her service, then should be no prob.
My advice is try those $50 in H16 too. Better than Yvonne. That's all I can say.

bro, care to tell us what is her SOP ??
BJ or BBBJ ?
Catbath ? Balls licking ?
Allowed to suck her nipple ?

U-Da-Man
28-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Hi bros, went down to Pertain early around 12.30pm to catch the early bird. Went straight to hose 12 room 8 to wait for Janet. :confused: Buy i waited till 2pm she still did not appear.

Wah you wait so long bro!! Kudos on your patience man.

I have sort of "given up" on Janet. She, to me, rates as one of the top 3 PT performers after trying her twice. But there's no telling whether she's working on the day.

Take for instance the last two weeks. I was practically in PT every day (except on weekends) at different times and I have seen her light on for work only 2 times!!!:eek: And there are at least 2 bros waiting outside for her service.

I don't put her om my target list anymore when I go to PT. I just pop my head into house 12 to see if she's there, and if there's a queue if she is... then as usual I proceed with my intended targets..:D

Cheers

alvin36
28-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Wah you wait so long bro!! Kudos on your patience man.

I have sort of "given up" on Janet. She, to me, rates as one of the top 3 PT performers after trying her twice. But there's no telling whether she's working on the day.

Take for instance the last two weeks. I was practically in PT every day (except on weekends) at different times and I have seen her light on for work only 2 times!!!:eek: And there are at least 2 bros waiting outside for her service.

I don't put her om my target list anymore when I go to PT. I just pop my head into house 12 to see if she's there, and if there's a queue if she is... then as usual I proceed with my intended targets..:D

Cheers

Probably she had a full time job in IR , PT is only partime :D
Heard from MJ that some WL frequently visit IR. MJ told me that she put on spec.... and yet got customers recognise her in IR :D

austin69
28-11-2010, 01:29 AM
For this, I gotta add, not as irregular as Ada of H16R10. To this date, I haven't got a clue on how she looks like. Wonder how she makes payment for the room rent - no matter what time of the day/week I go, her room is closed and the light is off...:(

Agree on this one Bro. Back in H03, Ada was working almost everyday. So getting her service is not a problem.

But since she moved to H16, she just like pops in when she feels like it.

I thank you.

spidersim_78
28-11-2010, 08:10 AM
last week i manage to get a slot from janet wow her attititude is slag feel like working then come not happy dun come this is her motto sad for janet customers

austin69
28-11-2010, 10:12 AM
What better way to start the day than to start it with Michelle!:D

Yesterday,27 Nov., 2 weeks after my last "visit", I was planning to RTF Michelle and hoping that she would come for work. Nevermind if I am or am not the 1st customer for the day, who cares right? So what? I'm not raising a flag nowhere?! Haha! So I was resolved to the fact that as long as she report for work and I RTF her is more than enough.

I left home around 10+, close to 10:30. Reached PT by 11:30 and immediately proceeded to H22, just hoping to see if Michelle come to work and to my delight, she was present!

Just arrived I think together with Nikki as I saw tham both checking in! I signalled to Michelle and she smiled at me, asked me to give her a minute as she has just come and had to settle in, she went to the altar and did some prayers first then went to her room to arrange her things. At this point she left her door open while me and a couple of Bros watch do her thing to our amusement. Yes, a queue was already starting to form and I'm waiting upfront! Yeah baby!

Didn't took long and she gestured me inside her room, she still in her t-shirt and shorts, hehe, later after our sessions she changed into her slutty black dress, shiok!

In my last RTF, I had her for 1 session (my partial FR below, do click on the arrowhead icon to see the full FR!), but yesterday, I booked her for 2 sessions!

I will not go into detail as to what went on between us inside the room, but it is definitely more than what did when I just had 1 session with her! And for 2 sessions?! Man, whatever went on yesterday is limited only to your imagination!

So, next up? A 4-session booking sometime this coming week! Very much looking forward to it!

I thank you!

.....Anyways, here is my take on Michelle. This only my 1st RTF after my 1st ever session before she went for 1 month leave.

Michelle - H22R20, 13 Nov......

GFE: 10/10 - she was great overall, never a dull moment. Afterwards she even gave me a couple of drags of her Virginia Slims!

While washing I still couldn't believe myself as to what had just happened. I told her that I hope my next session we do the same, and she reassured me that it will be, and that she will be ready for me. At this point she told me to try her friend, a new WL coming on that Monday, she told me her name and all I can muster was the Er part. Now I know form FRs that she is Xue Er.

So, there you go! RTF: Yeah baby!.....

:D:D

austin69
28-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Tried H16R16 Carol

didn't know who she was when she was in the 'office' eating her lunch with an old auntie.. could only see her back. she was wearing a short white dress with a translucent back. with those curves, it was turning me on, and i was just waiting for her to finish and turn around. she threw her lunchbox away and went into her room and closed the door (probably to wash her mouth or something). then she opened, and signalled me in.

gave her 50 dollars, and she pointed to the basin. washed my dick and balls, nothing special, just got the job done. when i got up it was her turn. i cheekily played with her boobs from behind to soft moans before she broke out into a laugh asking if i can wait abit anot lol.

i lied down, before she slowly worked on my body. catbath, before she bbbj me, accompanied with moans. while she did that she was either caressing my balls or moving up towards my body. i was enjoying it until i decided enough was enough and i wanted to fuck the wits outta her.

capped and started off with missionary, then paused for a while with my dick in her, and kissing her neck down to her B+/C- boobs. was enjoying it until she kinda told me that i needed to watch the time and if she needed me to help hj or bj. i said no, asked to change to doggy. it was my best position, and i rammed her hard until she didnt have any time to look at the time and nag at me. could see her clenching onto the bedsheet before i finally came.

Body: 7/10 (the short white dress helped to show her curves really well)
Boobs: B+/C-
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Abit of a time-watcher, can be a turnoff for some)
Damage: 50

RTF: Maybe, don't like timewatchers in general lol.

Well who does?! And this is why I never RTF her. Had my 1st session with her way back then when she was still in H03.

In general, if a WL is a timewatcher (MJ H12R06 for example), I try to avoid, but if no choice, I try to come fast and same as you, go doggy and ram her hard from behind, hahaha!

Good FR Bro, appreciate it! Hope other Bros agree and be willing to share some points.

In this regard, I ups you, 1 point only i'm afraid as I am only power 1. hehe.:p

I thank you.

jacky43
28-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Mine barber informed me, Miki is back on biz. Serious I have only saw her 1 time, many months ago. He said her service is good, now he is not a regular liked us. So, his rating cannot be taken into consideration.

Miki told him of the 3 white rabbits at H22, of course we knew he was talking of Nikki, Michelle and Xue Err. Well! These girls were busy; they don’t have time to eat their meals. I copy a member which wrote, there are many Robert heads in this country.

H07 2floor, seems like Queenie had captured his attention, rest he said rooms were closed. Morale speaking, I advice him to spend wisely, he had started a journey of spending $. Sure will spend tons, all really he told me got lobang on PRC FLs.

jacky43
28-11-2010, 11:19 AM

Members who curious how Janet looks liked, i guess certain angle she looks abit liked the main actress in that TVB serials.

The 1 now showing on U, "Dogs loved cats", that main pretty actress. Cute face comes with a full lip. Curly hair slim body.

pakpak2001
28-11-2010, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=peter69on;1197458]Hi,
Heres another FR

Good to know that petain still alive and kicking hard after all these years!
H22. I used to visit this hse 22 years ago when working in sexpore. Wow! hope the firls of 22 years ago are still working here now? Must check them out when i rtn in dec

Ninja_Assassin
28-11-2010, 12:07 PM
At this point she left her door open while me and a couple of Bros watch do her thing to our amusement. Yes, a queue was already starting to form and I'm waiting upfront!

R u the bro in red t-shirt? :rolleyes: Me was one of those watching :p

I will not go into detail as to what went on between us inside the room, but it is definitely more than what did when I just had 1 session with her! And for 2 sessions?! Man, whatever went on yesterday is limited only to your imagination!

Hehehe...... I will oso not go into details of our bonk...... or rather she has "ordered" me not to divulge details of what we did :D ........ suffice to say I knew her from her GL days and her service is still same despite charging only $50 here...... but since she still gives me her GL "3-in-1" special..... I oso pay her the GL rate of $150. :D

Star3
28-11-2010, 01:50 PM
R u the bro in red t-shirt? :rolleyes: Me was one of those watching :p

Hehehe...... I will oso not go into details of our bonk...... or rather she has "ordered" me not to divulge details of what we did :D ........ suffice to say I knew her from her GL days and her service is still same despite charging only $50 here...... but since she still gives me her GL "3-in-1" special..... I oso pay her the GL rate of $150. :D

What is 3-in-1 special?

U-Da-Man
28-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Probably she had a full time job in IR , PT is only partime

Heard from MJ that some WL frequently visit IR. MJ told me that she put on spec.... and yet got customers recognise her in IR

Hahaha.... I think there are quite a few WLs also treating PT as part time. That's why the inexplicable "disappearance":rolleyes::p

Oh well, I hope they gain... cos it's definitely our lost!!!:(

Janet rocks!!

Wayang
28-11-2010, 02:25 PM
hey guys.. went down earlier today from 12.30 to 14.00 but no sign of the 3 girls in H22 (michelle, nikki and xue-er) all lights were off.. they dun normally work on sundays izit ?

U-Da-Man
28-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I was planning to RTF Michelle and hoping that she would come for work. Nevermind if I am or am not the 1st customer for the day, who cares right? So what? I'm not raising a flag nowhere?! Haha! So I was resolved to the fact that as long as she report for work and I RTF her is more than enough.

Erm.. bro... what's going on in your mind? :confused:You hope to be first? If not, you tell yourself never mind? If you're thinking about these sort of things... dude, you're sounding like you're starting to be obsessive:eek:over Michelle.

Forgive my frankness bro, but really, your first paragraph of your FR is a little worrying... like you are going through some forced rationalization to placate your expectations...

If it isn't, and I hope I'm wrong, I apologise

I left home around 10+, close to 10:30. Reached PT by 11:30 and immediately proceeded to H22, just hoping to see if Michelle come to work and to my delight, she was present!

In my last RTF, I had her for 1 session

but yesterday, I booked her for 2 sessions!

So, next up? A 4-session booking sometime this coming week!

Woah dude, sorry, but another sign of obsessing... really hope I'm wrong

Cheers

U-Da-Man
28-11-2010, 03:00 PM
last week i manage to get a slot from janet wow her attititude is slag feel like working then come not happy dun come this is her motto sad for janet customers

Oh no... she was never like this before. Has her priorities shifted? Has our Incredible Janet changed into Indifferent Janet?:(

alvin36
28-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Hahaha.... I think there are quite a few WLs also treating PT as part time. That's why the inexplicable "disappearance":rolleyes::p

Oh well, I hope they gain... cos it's definitely our lost!!!:(

Janet rocks!!

once they began to go IR.... it is our lost already :(

if they win , they disappear from PT... they go shopping or back to IR, hoping to win more...

if they lose, they no mood to work in PT

youarechibi
28-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Janet room number 12-08 jump 4D 1st prize on 180810 and jump 4D 2nd prize on 040710.

austin69
29-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Erm.. bro... what's going on in your mind? :confused:You hope to be first? If not, you tell yourself never mind? If you're thinking about these sort of things... dude, you're sounding like you're starting to be obsessive:eek:over Michelle.

Forgive my frankness bro, but really, your first paragraph of your FR is a little worrying... like you are going through some forced rationalization to placate your expectations...

Cheers

Hahaha! Don't worry Bro because you are definitely very, very wrong!!! It's not what you think! Hahaha!

Michelle H22R20 is currently the "flavour of the month", like what happened last time, remember? Michelle H02R16? I can't get over her, fucking her I mean, then after some time I don't crave for her anymore, so I move on.

This is just a phase for me, in a couple of weeks, I assure you, I will be moving on and bye-bye Michelle H22R20, hahaha!

Though it flatters me Bro, you showing concern for 'lil 'ol me, hehe. Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!:D

fornicator
29-11-2010, 01:21 AM
What better way to start the day than to start it with Michelle!:D

Yesterday,27 Nov., 2 weeks after my last "visit", I was planning to RTF Michelle and hoping that she would come for work. Nevermind if I am or am not the 1st customer for the day, who cares right? So what? I'm not raising a flag nowhere?! Haha! So I was resolved to the fact that as long as she report for work and I RTF her is more than enough.

Just arrived I think together with Nikki as I saw tham both checking in! I signalled to Michelle and she smiled at me, asked me to give her a minute as she has just come and had to settle in, she went to the altar and did some prayers first then went to her room to arrange her things. At this point she left her door open while me and a couple of Bros watch do her thing to our amusement. Yes, a queue was already starting to form and I'm waiting upfront! Yeah baby!

Didn't took long and she gestured me inside her room, she still in her t-shirt and shorts, hehe, later after our sessions she changed into her slutty black dress, shiok!

In my last RTF, I had her for 1 session.....but yesterday, I booked her for 2 sessions!

So, next up? A 4-session booking sometime this coming week! Very much looking forward to it!

I thank you!

Bro austin69 is on fire !!!

Go get her Bro! Hehe!

Cheers!

LengKia
29-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Tried H16R16 Carol

didn't know who she was when she was in the 'office' eating her lunch with an old auntie.. could only see her back. she was wearing a short white dress with a translucent back. with those curves, it was turning me on, and i was just waiting for her to finish and turn around. she threw her lunchbox away and went into her room and closed the door (probably to wash her mouth or something). then she opened, and signalled me in.

gave her 50 dollars, and she pointed to the basin. washed my dick and balls, nothing special, just got the job done. when i got up it was her turn. i cheekily played with her boobs from behind to soft moans before she broke out into a laugh asking if i can wait abit anot lol.

i lied down, before she slowly worked on my body. catbath, before she bbbj me, accompanied with moans. while she did that she was either caressing my balls or moving up towards my body. i was enjoying it until i decided enough was enough and i wanted to fuck the wits outta her.

capped and started off with missionary, then paused for a while with my dick in her, and kissing her neck down to her B+/C- boobs. was enjoying it until she kinda told me that i needed to watch the time and if she needed me to help hj or bj. i said no, asked to change to doggy. it was my best position, and i rammed her hard until she didnt have any time to look at the time and nag at me. could see her clenching onto the bedsheet before i finally came.

Body: 7/10 (the short white dress helped to show her curves really well)
Boobs: B+/C-
FJ: 7/10 (Abit of a time-watcher, can be a turnoff for some)
Damage: 50

RTF: Maybe, don't like timewatchers in general lol.

service wise so so.....1st visit still passable but never return after my 2nd try on her.....better girls around:)

Wayang
29-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Hahaha! Don't worry Bro because you are definitely very, very wrong!!! It's not what you think! Hahaha!

Michelle H22R20 is currently the "flavour of the month", like what happened last time, remember? Michelle H02R16? I can't get over her, fucking her I mean, then after some time I don't crave for her anymore, so I move on.

This is just a phase for me, in a couple of weeks, I assure you, I will be moving on and bye-bye Michelle H22R20, hahaha!

Though it flatters me Bro, you showing concern for 'lil 'ol me, hehe. Yeah baby, yeah!

haha.. i have the same sop as u bro.. normally when i find a connection wif a WL i wil bonk her til i get her out of my system then move on to the next target

btw.. i did a double session wif michelle today.. tot i cld be the 1st one but someone beat me to it.. damn it :rolleyes:

p.s. i dig tat ringing anklet she wears.. reminds me of xiao qian in chinese ghost story.. except no lao lao to come n suck my male essence :D

Wayang
29-11-2010, 12:58 PM
ok.. i juz realised i had oredi mentioned the chinese ghost story thing in my previous FR on michelle.. hahaha.. paiseh guys.. pls forgive my SSTM (super short term memory)

U-Da-Man
29-11-2010, 01:49 PM

Wah heng ah!!! hehehe... yes, I also can't get over her for the moment...

Actually drove to PT earlier during lunch time to feast on sexy Michelle. Reached there and just about to get out of car... the heavens opened up!!!! Rain cats, dogs, tepirs and parakeets!!! Didn't bother and drove back to office.:p:D hahaha

U-Da-Man
29-11-2010, 01:54 PM
haha.. i have the same sop as u bro.. normally when i find a connection wif a WL i wil bonk her til i get her out of my system then move on to the next target

Me same sop but with a few WLs at the same time:D...hahaha

Maybe I am masochistic. I do enjoy the constant dilemma everyday... Is it this WL or that one? Maybe I should call that PRC FL? Alamak, but haven't been to that TN for a week liow!!?? Aiyo, I almost forgot about my Cat50 Thai teerak....Hiaz.... hahahaha

Cheers

austin69
29-11-2010, 01:54 PM
haha.. i have the same sop as u bro.. normally when i find a connection wif a WL i wil bonk her til i get her out of my system then move on to the next target.....

Good to know some one validates my M.O., yeah baby!

btw.. i did a double session wif michelle today.. tot i cld be the 1st one but someone beat me to it.. damn it :rolleyes

Hahaha! You want to beat my shenanigans! I will be booking her for 4 sessions sometime this week, you are welcome to be the first, hahaha. otherwise, I'll beat you again! Hahaha!

p.s. i dig tat ringing anklet she wears.. reminds me of xiao qian in chinese ghost story.. except no lao lao to come n suck my male essence :D

Hahaha! Cute isn't it, anklet ringing while bonking, cling-cling!

Ups u BTW, sorry, 1 point only.

austin69
29-11-2010, 02:00 PM

Actually drove to PT earlier during lunch time to feast on sexy Michelle. Reached there and just about to get out of car... the heavens opened up!!!! Rain cats, dogs, tepirs and parakeets!!! Didn't bother and drove back to office.:p:D hahaha

Bro, I think you just did! Haha!

Me? No amount of rain will stop me from feasting on a "flavour of the month", especially when I am just but a few steps away! Hahaha!

I guess this is what sets us apart!:D

I thank you.

austin69
29-11-2010, 02:16 PM

"It occured to me that I haven't up you... paiseh U-Da-Man"

Hahaha! Bro U-Da-Man, thank you so much! All the while I thought the reason why you never ups me was because you have already zapped me previously! So I just keep quiet and resolved to the fact that I got zapped by you so how to ups right? I guess it was I who was very, very wrong, and I apologise, paiseh also!:o

I thank you.

austin69
29-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Me same sop but with a few WLs at the same time:D...hahaha

Maybe I am masochistic. I do enjoy the constant dilemma everyday... Is it this WL or that one? Maybe I should call that PRC FL? Alamak, but haven't been to that TN for a week liow!!?? Aiyo, I almost forgot about my Cat50 Thai teerak....Hiaz.... hahahaha

Cheers

Aiyah! What to do?!

So many girls, so little time!

Hahaha!:D

U-Da-Man
29-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Bro, I think you just did! Haha!

Me? No amount of rain will stop me from feasting on a "flavour of the month", especially when I am just but a few steps away! Hahaha!

I guess this is what sets us apart!:D

I thank you.

Hahahaha! But little do you know my brother, that I work within 10 driving minutes from PT, and PT is between my office and home, which is also within 10 driving minutes:rolleyes:... that's why I can go there so often .:p

So, I'm not letting the rain drench me before I see my belle Michelle. I don't want to look like a drowned rat... I want to look my best for her.... and that should be a little later today:p

hahahahaha

U-Da-Man
29-11-2010, 03:05 PM
"It occured to me that I haven't up you... paiseh U-Da-Man"

Hahaha! Bro U-Da-Man, thank you so much! All the while I thought the reason why you never ups me was because you have already zapped me previously! So I just keep quiet and resolved to the fact that I got zapped by you so how to ups right? I guess it was I who was very, very wrong, and I apologise, paiseh also!

I thank you.

Wah liow eh.... how dare you presume this about me!!!!... I should zap you!!!! Alamak, cannot liow....hahaha:p:D:cool:

MrBombastic
29-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Today I wanna visit PT... Dunno who to choose? Michelle? Vivi? Nikki? Jacq? How arrr... :(

austin69
29-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Wah liow eh.... how dare you presume this about me!!!!... I should zap you!!!! Alamak, cannot liow....hahaha:p:D:cool:

Bro, Bro, Please! Apologies haha! Paiseh already!

Because no matter how I do my FR and I try my best to contrubute, I find it hard to come up to your expectation and I also struggling to earn your points so what else am I left to think? Haha! If you don't ups, then maybe you zaps me!

Lucky you chose to ups and now it is too late for you to zap me! Haha! Joking only hehe!

Seriously Bro, appreciate it.

I thank you.:D

austin69
29-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Hahahaha! But little do you know my brother, that I work within 10 driving minutes from PT, and PT is between my office and home, which is also within 10 driving minutes:rolleyes:... that's why I can go there so often .:p

So, I'm not letting the rain drench me before I see my belle Michelle. I don't want to look like a drowned rat... I want to look my best for her.... and that should be a little later today:p

hahahahaha

How I wish I was as accessible as you. Got car some more!

Salute!

I thank you!

fornicator
29-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Today I wanna visit PT... Dunno who to choose? Michelle? Vivi? Nikki? Jacq? How arrr... :(

Well let me help you!

Choose either Michelle H22R20 or Vivi H16R13.

Because Nikki H22R19 and Jacq H07R02 don't french, let alone CIM!

Now, between Michelle and Vivi, you on your own! Hahaha!

Mr. Lobah-Lobah...:cool:

Hope I was of help.

Cheers.

29-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Today reach Farrer Park MRT. Heavy rain, went to the nearby coffeshop for lunch. Rain stopped, crossed the road went to straight to Petain. Saw Joey available, went and paid her. Somewhat her standard have dropped. After which went to Hse 22, I saw Michelle, tall girl, standing along the corridor, waiting for customers, still raining at that time. She is very hot. My next target when I am there.

MrBombastic
29-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Well let me help you!

Hope I was of help.

Cheers.

Ur advice is my command :D

29-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Well let me help you!

Hope I was of help.

Cheers.

Just came back form holidays, what about the new girl next to Michelle at Hse 22, Rm 21. Any FRs on her. I just saw Michelle, she is hot, tall and build for bonking. My next target.

fornicator
29-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Ur advice is my command :D

Well done Bro! You know that I only wish the best for my brothers and that hopefully no untoward incidents and/or bad experiences.

Michelle H22R20 or Vivi H16R13, whoever you choose, you are in a win-win situation.

Looking forward to your FR later.:p

Cheers.

fornicator
29-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Just came back form holidays, what about the new girl next to Michelle at Hse 22, Rm 21. Any FRs on her. I just saw Michelle, she is hot, tall and build for bonking. My next target.

For you Bro, my FR on Xue Er H22R21:

Xue Er - H22R21:

Looks: 8/10 - small and petite

Catbath: 8/10 - it was ok, her tongue ravishing both my nipples

Frenching: NIL - lips to lips only, no tongue

AR: 8/10 - SOP

BBBJ: 6/10 - I was not satisfied, sorry

69: 5/10 - only for a while, she told me. I requested for it and she made a face on me with a slight "hmph", that most of the customers were asking for it. I thought, whoa, got attitude. And when we were doing 69, she puposely did not position her pussy on top of my face, she was misaligned and I having a hard time with my tongue to reach her pussy and asshole. WTF!

FJ: 6/10 - 2 positions: in missionay, eventhough she was noisy, it sounded fake to me and I lost steam, so I asked her to sit up and lick my nipples while she HJ me. Once erect, I asked her to go doggy and this time I punished her ramming her hard for giving me lousy 69, and as in missionary earlier, we made those piak-piak and moaning sounds. Damn her ass cheeks were bouncing all over the place as I rammed her from behind. Her ass was soft and cuddly, shiok.

CAT: 50

RTF: No - I have better ones, really.:p

Cheers.

ace_rc
29-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Past by michelle room , her moaning sound was so loud, even outside can hear, dunno which brother so solid ram her jialat jialat, long queue so neer have chance to bonk her.

fornicator
29-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Past by michelle room , her moaning sound was so loud, even outside can hear, dunno which brother so solid ram her jialat jialat, long queue so neer have chance to bonk her.

Bro, all the new WLs in H22 moan so loud. So we cannot know for sure which Bro so solid ram them. I tried all three and all same when bonking, very loud in moaning, be it Nikki R19, Michelle R20 or Xue Er R21, aiyah, paiseh outside other Bros can hear me and WL moaning hehe.:D:p

Cheers.

Ah Ken
29-11-2010, 08:50 PM
bro, care to tell us what is her SOP ??
BJ or BBBJ ?
Catbath ? Balls licking ?
Allowed to suck her nipple ?

Catbath, BJ, FJ lor..
Nth special. Suck her nipple, never try. But got 1 bro posted saying she don't allow.

crazydude289
29-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Bro, all the new WLs in H22 moan so loud. So we cannot know for sure which Bro so solid ram them. I tried all three and all same when bonking, very loud in moaning, be it Nikki R19, Michelle R20 or Xue Er R21, aiyah, paiseh outside other Bros can hear me and WL moaning hehe.:D:p

Cheers.

haha Spot ON

Not Just Moaning...but also shout " F@#K Me "

CAn see her eye Blink too.

That's what I got....:D:D

austin69
29-11-2010, 09:06 PM

Cheers

Now I am confused! Am I obsessed or not over Michelles?

Yes! Haha! Because for tonight I RTF Michelle!

.....Michelle H02R16.....

My FR to follow.....:D

I thank you.

austin69
29-11-2010, 09:47 PM
All this yabbering about Michelle, I cannot tahan, I go PT and RTF Michelle H02R16!

Reached PT at 6:30pm, same time I mentioned in my sms to her earlier this morning. Whoa, straight go to H02 and to my delight Michelle is available!!!:D Yeah baby!

Seeing her sitting there in her blue dress, I smiled at her and she immediately recognized me and gestured me in!

My FR - Michelle H02R16:

Catbath: 9/10 - while washing me thoroughly, my asshole and my dick, I was caressing her beautifully shaped ass. As she was doing my dick, I can slowly feel my little brother coming alive! Damn, that caressing of her ass really did the trick! I was gentle as I can be, treating her with the right respect that she desrves, her ass I mean.

Frenching: NIL - kiss only, later in FJ segment.

AR: 9/10 - first initiated a bit of BBBJ, then raised both my legs and her tongue probed my asshole. I cannot do anything, I was defenseless and I just twitched and moaned as her tongue was "torturing" me!

BBBJ: 10/10 - this by far is her best skill. She can really go on and on. From my asshole, her tongue emerged licking my balls and went the whole lap by proceeding to the shaft of my dick. Again and again, licked my balls to the whole shaft of my dick and finally gobbling my little bro from the head and went down and up, occassionally eyeballing me, giving me that CFM look. In my mind, "wait 'til later and I will show you my real power!". After BBBJ in lying position, Michelle asked me to sit at the edge of her bed while she kneel in front and continued "torturing" my dick! Man I thought I was going to explode luckily I managed to control! All this while both my hands alternatingly carressing and playing with her breasts and pointed nipples! Shiok!

69: NIL - fine with me! I cannot take anymore BBBJ, I do not want to CIM, I want FJ, why? I will tell you why!

FJ: 10/10 - after BBBJ, she capped me. We went to bed into missionary position. I started with her nipples, a bit of lickilng and sucking, as my dick is slowly slipping into her KY jellied pussy. As I entered the full length of my cock, I tried to french her but it turned out to be just kissing lips, as my tongue probed the inside of her mouth, she was retracting her tongue, far away from within my tongue's reach, but it's okay, we were already both moaning, chanting our own love calls! She would go, "oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me!" Later she would put her hands on my chest and give me a gentle push, "I want to see, I want to see!", referring to my cock going in and out of her sweet pussy! Now this really made me go crazy! She wants to watch the "show", so I give her what she wants to see and I pumped hard in steady rythm, piak-piak-piak until I cannot hold it anymore and we let it all out, our moans of pleasure! Oh God, yeah!!!

austin69
29-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Bro austin69 is on fire !!!

Go get her Bro! Hehe!

Cheers!

Bro I don't know what got over me! Suddenly all this "mojo" flowing into my dick's veins making me extra horny, and as you put it, on fire!

Could it be the cold weather?!:D

Appreciate your encouragement Bro fornicator.

MrBombastic
29-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Big head: Little bro... today very tired leh. Feels like wanna go home and take early rest...

Small head: Cannot laaa... that fucker arrr... bro fornicator challenge me leh... he keep on singing lobah lobah song... if we give in no face laa like that...

Big head: Aiyooo... no face no face laaa... but damn tired leh...

Small head: Don't worry laa bro... let me do the job and don't let bro fornicator look down on us...

Big head: Ok ok... ON laaaa... :D

Finally I reach PT and braving through the drizzling rain to H22. The moment I go in the house... I saw Michelle just start puffing a cigarette... she saw me and say..."You again? You wanna fuck??!!" ... I just start laughing... I tell her if I don't wanna fuck, then I come here for what??!! Then we proceed into the room...

She was fucking sexy... wearing one piece purple/blue (I can't remember because the room was very red in color due to the lighting) short dress. I realise something, after she stripped. She never wear any panties. Then I just her..."You don't wear panties one meh? Your mei mei won't get cold arrr..." ... She just laugh and reply... " My mei mei always wet, if I wear panties my panties sure wet one lorrr... and I'm waiting for you to taste my wet mei mei maa..." ... wa lau eh... this Michelle arrr... before action oredi started the "verbal" war oredi...

Then I stripped and she was asking me... do I want to pee or not... then I saw yes. I was sitting on the basin, and she give me a hug from the back and playing with my nipples oredi. While I was peeing half way, she suck my nipples oredi... wa lau eh... I have to tell her to cool down instead... hahaha

Then we proceed into action. She start some nice licking from my nipples to my knees. Slowly give me an awesome bbbj. With my dick in her mouth, she keep on looking at me with the slurp slurp sound on my dick. Damn... she really behaving like a porn star! Then she lift my leg and give me AR. Then follow by bbbj again.

Knowing that I'm oredi rock hard, she capped and sit on top of me. Wa lau eh... she was riding me fast and furious. She tell me, that she want some good fuck from me. Then I change position whereby I'm on top. Again, she give me that CFM look. I WAS RAMPING MY HEART OUT! I just keep on fucking real hard and she just can't stop moaning loud. Until her bed start coming out noise oredi.

Then I ask her to do doggie and I ramp her from the back. Then she even moan louder... and she keep saying..." FUCK ME BABY... PLS FUCK ME!" I just fuck and fuck and fuck... until I surrender and still haven't cum.

I just told her to bbbj until I CIM then she oblige but she tell me when I was about to cum, do tell her. And she give me one of the best bbbj that I ever had for a long time! Finally I lose control and release all my sweet yoghurt in her mouth. She just suck it nice and steady. I'm really SEXTIFIED! I'm happy because FINALLY I HAVE FOUND SUPER REPLACEMENT :p

After dress up we have some small chat. Then when I open the door and was about to go out... WA LAU EH... I SAW ABOUT 4~5 BROS WAITING IN FRONT! Maybe some of the bros are from this forum... if YES... very paiseh and solli arrr...to keep you all waiting :D

Looks: 8/10 (CFM look)
Body: 9/10 (not for boob lovers but she got nice ass and curvy body)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (today she's fucking horny and started the first move. don't ask me why... even myself also dunno!! hehe)
69: Yes
Fingering: Yes
FK: Yes (but I did not try because I dislike kissing a smoker)
AR: 5/10 (very short one)
CIM: YES and I givev 10/10!
Damage: $50
RTF: HELL YEAH!
For your info: I have been told by Michelle that most of the Sunday she's off and she will work until 2nd last day before Chinese New Year. Therefore if bros want to look for her, then don't go on Sunday and you have time from now till the 2nd last day before Chinese New Year

Then I went to walk around PT. I saw Anne, Carol from H7 is available. Then I saw Carol from H11 is also available signalling me to go in... but WTF... she oredi give me some bad service still want to go in meh... Then I go to see Violet but she's not around and Vivi also not around.

Probably it's raining therefore a lot of WLs off.

Ninja_Assassin
29-11-2010, 09:58 PM
What is 3-in-1 special?

1. BBBJ - 2. FJ - 3. AJ :p

austin69
29-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Big head: Little bro... today very tired leh. Feels like wanna go home and take early rest...

Small head: Cannot laaa... that fucker arrr... bro fornicator challenge me leh... he keep on singing lobah lobah song... if we give in no face laa like that...

Big head: Aiyooo... no face no face laaa... but damn tired leh...

Small head: Don't worry laa bro... let me do the job and don't let bro fornicator look down on us...

Big head: Ok ok... ON laaaa... :D

Hahaha! Yeah, Bro fornicator always have his own fun singing lobah-lobah song! He maybe challenging you, yes, but I shit you not, he also challenge me and I am very thankful to him, I have learned a lot, believe you me! But one thing for sure, he will not look down on anybody, hahaha!

After dress up we have some small chat. Then when I open the door and was about to go out... WA LAU EH... I SAW ABOUT 4~5 BROS WAITING IN FRONT! Maybe some of the bros are from this forum... if YES... very paiseh and solli arrr...to keep you all waiting :D

Whoa, you so kind paiseh some more. Well pardon me but I am not one who will rush out of WL's room, not until she will be ready to "release" me. So I will not go "sorry, sorry to keep you all waiting", you want complain, you blame WL hahaha!

FJ: 10/10 (today she's fucking horny and started the first move. don't ask me why... even myself also dunno!! hehe)

So far in all our sessions she always start first move. That's what I call initiative.

FK: Yes (but I did not try because I dislike kissing a smoker)

Oh Bro c'mon. Don't be such a boy scout! Be a cowboy like me! Hahaha! I have learned that WLs who offer frenching, appreciates me more when I french them back, especially right after AR and BBBJ!

AR: 5/10 (very short one)

Hmmm...that's not what I got. She gave me a generous serving of AR in my 1 session RTF (13 Nov), and in my 2 session RTF (27 Nov), a triple serving! My asshole never felt cleaner!

RTF: HELL YEAH!

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah. I booking her 4 sessions!

For your info: I have been told by Michelle that most of the Sunday she's off and she will work until 2nd last day before Chinese New Year. Therefore if bros want to look for her, then don't go on Sunday and you have time from now till the 2nd last day before Chinese New Year

Bro thank you for info, salute you.

MrBombastic
30-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Hahaha! Yeah, Bro fornicator always have his own fun singing lobah-lobah song! He maybe challenging you, yes, but I shit you not, he also challenge me and I am very thankful to him, I have learned a lot, believe you me! But one thing for sure, he will not look down on anybody, hahaha!

Whoa, you so kind paiseh some more. Well pardon me but I am not one who will rush out of WL's room, not until she will be ready to "release" me. So I will not go "sorry, sorry to keep you all waiting", you want complain, you blame WL hahaha!

So far in all our sessions she always start first move. That's what I call initiative.

Oh Bro c'mon. Don't be such a boy scout! Be a cowboy like me! Hahaha! I have learned that WLs who offer frenching, appreciates me more when I french them back, especially right after AR and BBBJ!

Hmmm...that's not what I got. She gave me a generous serving of AR in my 1 session RTF (13 Nov), and in my 2 session RTF (27 Nov), a triple serving! My asshole never felt cleaner!

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah. I booking her 4 sessions!

Bro thank you for info, salute you.

Today I feel like I just got raped by Michelle :o

austin69
30-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Today I feel like I just got raped by Michelle :o

In that case, she is a serial rapist! Hahaha!

Must make police report, I also got raped!

austin69
30-11-2010, 08:59 AM
1. BBBJ - 2. FJ - 3. AJ :p

Michelle do AJ meh? I lick her asshole no sign of AJ. Hahaha!

MaMister
30-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Michelle do AJ meh? I lick her asshole no sign of AJ. Hahaha!

If pertain WLs got provide AJ service... it will be a perfect place for me liao...:D

austin69
30-11-2010, 01:42 PM
If pertain WLs got provide AJ service... it will be a perfect place for me liao...:D

Bro how are you?! Long time never hear from you.

Sorry but I do not fancy AJ...for now!:p Haha. I think PT got good future, we hope for the best yah!:D

I thank you.

U-Da-Man
30-11-2010, 02:24 PM
In that case, she is a serial rapist! Hahaha!

Must make police report, I also got raped!

Then I got back at Michelle for us bros:p:cool:... today, I didn't let her take control... today she became putty in my hands hahaha.

Into her incredible BBBJ, I suddenly got up and turn her onto the bed instead of her pinning me down with her cow-girl. I buried my face into her sweet pussy and pleasured her with my tongue and finger. Even before she could open her eyes... I raised up, rolled a condom on and slowly pushed my hard as stone dick into her tight pussy.

The next 20 minutes, I took her in several positions, while she just moaned, groaned and screamed. My last position, Michelle wasn't screaming her usual "fuck me baby" anymore. She started with a soft whimper that got louder and louder, it crescendoed in a long and loud "Oooooooooo-ahhh!!!".

Later, she would playfully hit me and said with a grin, "Today, you really bully me!":rolleyes:

Another fab fuck with the fab sexy babe of the moment.

U-Da-Man
30-11-2010, 02:27 PM
If pertain WLs got provide AJ service... it will be a perfect place for me liao..

If only.....:cool: hahaha.

I usually get my kinky fix with one Singapore FL, and of course, two Cat50 Thai girls at GL lor 18 house 18.:p:D

Cheers

austin69
30-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Then I got back at Michelle for us bros:p:cool:... today, I didn't let her take control... today she became putty in my hands hahaha.

Into her incredible BBBJ, I suddenly got up and turn her onto the bed instead of her pinning me down with her cow-girl. I buried my face into her sweet pussy and pleasured her with my tongue and finger. Even before she could open her eyes... I raised up, rolled a condom on and slowly pushed my hard as stone dick into her tight pussy.

The next 20 minutes, I took her in several positions, while she just moaned, groaned and screamed. My last position, Michelle wasn't screaming her usual "fuck me baby" anymore. She started with a soft whimper that got louder and louder, it crescendoed in a long and loud "Oooooooooo-ahhh!!!".

Later, she would playfully hit me and said with a grin, "Today, you really bully me!":rolleyes:

Thank you Bro U-Da-Man for taking sweet revenge for us Bros!

Wunderbar!

In my last RTF for 2 sessions, I also managed to "bury my face" into her sweet, fat pussy. Can't wait to see her again, very much looking forward to it!!! Hahaha!:D

I thank you.

MrBombastic
30-11-2010, 02:54 PM
If Michelle offer AJ, then it will be first in PT and I'll be the first to queue! :D

I did not ask her yesterday, because worry she not happy as I'm still a newbie. Last time I ask Ann from H7, she oredi say..."solli I don't play backside one hor..." her face immediately turn black... Knn... So me a bit worry to ask unless there's a reliable source indicate that the WL offer AJ. ;)

austin69
30-11-2010, 03:13 PM
If Michelle offer AJ, then it will be first in PT and I'll be the first to queue! :D

I did not ask her yesterday, because worry she not happy as I'm still a newbie. Last time I ask Ann from H7, she oredi say..."solli I don't play backside one hor..." her face immediately turn black... Knn... So me a bit worry to ask unless there's a reliable source indicate that the WL offer AJ. ;)

Bro, IMHO, this AJ and/or other kinky stuffs are just for porn movies. PT is for real and not some made up movie or whatever. We are talking about realtime!
I know and I agree, one day for sure, AJ will become a staple in a WL's arsenal of tricks! See what's going on now? AR, BBBJ, 69, painting. All these were not readily available before the ex-GL WLs migrated to PT, back then I was only treated to catbath, BJ and FJ. Again, IMHO only.

MrBombastic
30-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Bro, IMHO, this AJ and/or other kinky stuffs are just for porn movies. PT is for real and not some made up movie or whatever. We are talking about realtime!
I know and I agree, one day for sure, AJ will become a staple in a WL's arsenal of tricks! See what's going on now? AR, BBBJ, 69, painting. All these were not readily available before the ex-GL WLs migrated to PT, back then I was only treated to catbath, BJ and FJ. Again, IMHO only.

This is called never stop improving maa... Anyway, one day I'll lan lan ask Michelle one time if she got do AJ or not... :D

Ah Ken
30-11-2010, 10:32 PM
This is called never stop improving maa... Anyway, one day I'll lan lan ask Michelle one time if she got do AJ or not... :D

Which Mich is this that u guys talked abt? :rolleyes:

MrBombastic
30-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Which Mich is this that u guys talked abt? :rolleyes:

we are talking about austin69's BFF :D

austin69
01-12-2010, 12:32 AM

My BFF? What this BFF Bro?

I thank you.

fornicator
01-12-2010, 12:54 AM

Wah lao my brother! How many times you RTF Michelle ah?

Nice going!

Cheers.

MrBombastic
01-12-2010, 06:16 AM
My BFF? What this BFF Bro?

I thank you.

BFF - Best Fuck Friend :D

austin69
01-12-2010, 06:40 AM
BFF - Best Fuck Friend :D

Oh I see!

Good morning Bro.

fornicator
01-12-2010, 08:53 AM
.....Hmmm...that's not what I got. She gave me a generous serving of AR in my 1 session RTF (13 Nov), and in my 2 session RTF (27 Nov), a triple serving! My asshole never felt cleaner!.....

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah. I booking her 4 sessions!.....

Confirm BFF alright.

This Bro austin69 booked our "fab gal" for 2 sessions, and then going to book 4 sessions some more!:p

As long as BFF, ok, but not GF I hope. Take care Bro austin69, beware of KC traps!

I support you!:D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
01-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Confirm BFF alright.

This Bro austin69 booked our "fab gal" for 2 sessions, and then going to book 4 sessions some more!:p

As long as BFF, ok, but not GF I hope. Take care Bro austin69, beware of KC traps!

Cheers.

Ya laaa... This is the barger that caused "traffic" jam outside her room. Whenever he is there better don't go :D

austin69
01-12-2010, 09:58 AM
.....As long as BFF, ok, but not GF I hope. Take care Bro austin69, beware of KC traps!

Cheers.

Thank you for support Bro! Appreciate it!

No, no, no! I come PT for fun and pleasure so BFF is fine with me. GF? Aiyoh, headache that one, if I want headache, I just get hammer and bang my own head! Hahaha!

I've been single the whole time, and it is going to stay that way until the end! My lifestyle so worry-free and I can bonk who I wish! So no worries Bro!

Ya laaa... This is the barger that caused "traffic" jam outside her room. Whenever he is there better don't go :D

And that is of course if you know pretty much well as to when is it that I will be in my BFF's room, hahaha! Good luck!:p

I thank you both!

U-Da-Man
01-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Yoohoo boooooys!!!!! Looks like there's a whole lot more fun coming our way....:rolleyes::p:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5448165&postcount=414

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5454388&postcount=423

Extracted from "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" section, thread titled "Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore?"

Ahhhhhhhhh..... life's good:)
Hehehe

Ah Ken
01-12-2010, 11:12 PM

The Mich of H16?

austin69
02-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Yesterday, 01 Dec., was supposed to be the day I will book Michelle H22R20 for 4 sessions. We have agreed about it during my last 2 session RTF 27 Nov.

I was early as the time we have agreed upon was 5:00pm, I reached H22, only to find in dismay that she is not working. I dare ask Nikki and she told me that indeed Michelle did not turn up for work.:(

So, Plan B! Back into the alley, I passed by H16 and immediately I think about Ada. Went to the back lane and this time to my delight, she was working and available! Straightaway I go in! I booked her for 3 sessions!

Except for frenching, Ada gave me everything Michelle would've given me in generous servings.:p

i^Xi0n
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Yoohoo boooooys!!!!! Looks like there's a whole lot more fun coming our way....:rolleyes::p:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5448165&postcount=414

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5454388&postcount=423

Extracted from "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" section, thread titled "Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore?"

Ahhhhhhhhh..... life's good:)
Hehehe

Only Cookie is rumoured to be on her way to Petain. Seiko is already at Petain and the other gals mentioned like Jaguar, have long retired and left our tiny island.

austin69
02-12-2010, 09:33 AM
The Mich of H16?

Both the Michelles of H02 an H22.:p:D

Michelle of H16 used to be my regular way back when she was still in H03, but she don't want my business anymore.

Michelle H16R03 is from PT but she give me 69 and painting. BJ only, no AR and frenching.

I thank you.

MrBombastic
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Only Cookie is rumoured to be on her way to Petain. Seiko is already at Petain and the other gals mentioned like Jaguar, have long retired and left our tiny island.

Bro... Seiko is from which house? She and Cookie are ang pai from GL?

austin69
02-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Bro... Seiko is from which house? She and Cookie are ang pai from GL?

Seiko is known as Joyce in PT from H07R06.

I thank you.

MrBombastic
02-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Seiko is known as Joyce in PT from H07R06.

I thank you.

Ooo.. I tried her once... She is damn good! I wanted to try her again but always not around :(

U-Da-Man
02-12-2010, 01:04 PM

Well hope the rumour turns out to be fact:D

Bro, any intel on this girl Cookie? I trawled a few thread and the only descriptive words I could gather was she's quite exotic and good at what she does. No stats or details unfortunately. Hehehe.

Thanks for the update
Cheers:)

U-Da-Man
02-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Ooo.. I tried her once... She is damn good! I wanted to try her again but always not around :(

I also had her once.... only. My only slight qualm with her was that during BBBJ, her teeth got in the way quite a bit. Don't like that. Otherwise she's a real bubbly girl and a responsice bonk.:D

Yes, she always not around

austin69
02-12-2010, 02:16 PM

Bro, she is currently OL 1 month leave, should be back anytime soon!

Plus, her working hours is from 11:00am - 5:30pm(?), I think the most she stay 'til 6:00pm.

I also had her once.... only. My only slight qualm with her was that during BBBJ, her teeth got in the way quite a bit. Don't like that. Otherwise she's a real bubbly girl and a responsice bonk.:D

Yes, she always not around

Hahaha! Me too brother! It really hurts when her teeth grinds through the shaft of my dick! But in my last RTF, she improved! No more teeth getting in the way. And this makes her more shiok and good! More slutty too! Yeah baby!:p

I thank you both!:D

Gesch
02-12-2010, 10:57 PM

Bro, any intel on this girl Cookie? I trawled a few thread and the only descriptive words I could gather was she's quite exotic and good at what she does. No stats or details unfortunately. Hehehe.

Thanks for the update

I'm her regular back in GL. She's damn pretty, with an exotic Eurasian look. Good height and big firm boobs. Gosh, I can already foresee a long queue snaking out of her room :eek:

One caveat though: she doesn't do CIM, at least my request has never been granted :)

BTW she's coming in 2 weeks time.

U-Da-Man
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm her regular back in GL. She's damn pretty, with an exotic Eurasian look. Good height and big firm boobs. Gosh, I can already foresee a long queue snaking out of her room

One caveat though: she doesn't do CIM, at least my request has never been granted

Damn pretty with big boobs:eek:.... ooooooo mama!! Wa liow, if only she CIM, I'll ask her to marry me!:rolleyes::D hahahaha

Thanks for the info bro... one more thing, big tits but is she slim or the slightly fleshly kind like Ann and Li Wen???

Thanks again... up you:)

Gesch
02-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks for your points bro :p

She's rather slim and her body is tight. Her boobs are big (I think C-cup) and proportional to her physique. Her butt is also quite fleshy.

And she's young, only 25 if I'm not wrong.

austin69
02-12-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm her regular back in GL. She's damn pretty, with an exotic Eurasian look. Good height and big firm boobs. Gosh, I can already foresee a long queue snaking out of her room :eek:

One caveat though: she doesn't do CIM, at least my request has never been granted :)

Are you Bros talking about Cookie jar?! Can't wait to try her out!

Ups you too!:D

I thank you!

burrows
03-12-2010, 12:02 AM

Two FRs I found:

COOKIE
- W16 H04 -

There was a house closure at L28H47 and all the girls Anna, Cookie and Gucci shifted over to W16H04.

I decided to have a taste of the other hot new Ang Pai, Cookie, to see if she lived up to the hype.

LOOKS
She is ok looking, not a stunner or butt-ugly, just a normal look. Big, pouty lips, sharp nose and small eyes. She wears hazel colored contacts. Also, wears alot of make-up. Looks mid-20s. She has a pretty face when she pulls her hair back. Hair is wavy and dyed-brown, and runs just to her shoulders.

BODY
A taller girl with a big set of tits, c-cups. Firm and a good handful. No tattoos and has a bit of a tummy. Flat ass and has a pierced belly-button. Medium-sized girl.

SERVICE
When she walked into the house she was wearing the usual 2-piece, floor-length evening gown so many of the girls wear. Couldn't help but notice her impressive cleavage.

In the room, she is friendly and will chat. The shower was a good warm-up. She will soap you up and then stand behind you and reach between your legs to stroke your cock and rub your o-ring. After a while she will rub her tits up and down your back. Then she will rinse you off and give you a hot water, BBBJ.

On the bed, her catbath starts on your back. Thorough licking, up and down your backside. Licks you all over. Then she will position u in doggie-style and will stroke your cock and lick your anus. She will even use her tits to rub them against your ass.

Then she will flip you over and continue the routine on your front. Her BBBJ is ok for a GL$150 standard. Decent suction and will use her hands to stimulate your balls and underneath your scrotum. For something different she will use baby oil on your cock then rub it against one of her massive tits. Shiok! She will also give you CFM stares while she does this. By now you should be rock hard and ready for the main event.

Not too many positions tried. Her foreplay is pretty good and will get you ready to unload quick. Good use of her titties and the unique use of baby oil make it a different expereince.

RECOMMENDATION
Cookie isn't too bad but not up to the hype that surrounds her. Decent service and competent BBBJ and good use of her massive tits with baby oil make it a worthwhile try.

Not a true commando but more of a moderate commando. She knows what she is doing and will make and decent $150 effort for your $$. Looks are moderate and service level is competent.

finally managed to call Cookie since her return(this is her 3rd mth in
GL) and yes she has moved house to W16H04 (tks to BJmydong's info)...

she hails fm KL, ok looking face, neither fair nor dark skin tone,
shortish brown neck/shoulder length hair, firm succulent C cupper
boobs wif brownish tits quite large aereola, pierced belly button,
neatly trimmed cunt hair, abt 1.6m in ht, ok ass, painted nails both
fingers and toes, looks to be in her mid 20s...looks abit like Wine
(especially the boobs)quite voluptuous although her personality is
more outgoing, chatty, bubbly and quite frank...speaks v little
english...

action starts in the shower...she goes behind and lathers the cock and
balls wif soap, then lathers her boobs and gives a soothing boob
massage...ooh i like...turns me ard then nibbles my nipples and plays
wif my cock, i lift up her face and we french while the warm water
trickles on us...quite a good frencher, gets my cock rock hard, she
then squats goes south and gives me a warm water bbbj...ooh i like
this even more...

on the bed, i was instructed to turn on my front while she gives me a
pleasurable catbath on my back using her fingertips to quite good use,
afterawhile she get's me in doggie and slowly licks my ah wif sensuous
wet licks and simultaneously plays wif my cock and balls...she then
goes underneath and bbbj's me medium suction, nice wet & slurpy...this
is followed by her applying baby oil to my cock which she lovingly
strokes, she also applies baby oil to my ass cheeks and to her boobs
and proceeds to boob massage my ass cheeks and crack, quite unique and
exhilarating...i then turn ard and lay back to let her bbbj me fm the
front, she sucks and gives me the cfm look, i get excited and squeeze
those those luscious melons...following which i straighten my back cup
her face while she sucks me and slowly draw her up to face me, we
slowly french like long lost lovers...while she strokes my rock hard
cock...shiok...

my turn to service her, so i manouevre her to layback...take a short
moment to admire her perky tasty C cuppers, dip my fingers in her
sweet mouth then sensuously arouse her titties which become erect in
no time followed by suckling and massaging of her boobs...Cookie seems
to enjoy this activity and softly moans, i look up wif a boob in my
mouth and catch her cfm look which makes me squeeze her other boob
harder...then french abit and slowly go south giving her a sensual
catbath, reach her clitty and cunt...dip my fingers in her sweet mouth
once again and then lubricate her clitty pearl following which i
simultaneously finger her cunt which becomes dripping wet in no
time...she squirms and moans more urgently which turns me on further
and i squeeze those lovely boobs as well...

to take a breather, she baby oils her boobs and i partake in a boob
fuck where she squeezes her boobs together to envelope my cock while i
move up and down to gain friction, and enjoy her cfm look at the same
time...nice, almost spurted my juice on her face...as a variation, i
rubbed my cockhead on her erect oiled titties...she then get's up and
goes into 69, shaking her ass in my face while she blows away on my
cock...i slurp and finger wif her juices now dripping dowm her ass and
my face, her moans getting louder...can't take it much longer so i get
her to cap me and i mount her first missionary, then change to doggie
wif me slapping and squeezing her ass cheeks than squeezing those
luscious boobs fm behind, then got her on the edge of the bed
straddled her legs on my shoulders while i pumped and squeezed away,
finaly ended off wif her riding me bronco, her cfm face turning me on
while i squeezed & tasted those luscious boobs and came wif a bang...

ended the session wif a good hard massage and a short chit
chat...Cookie is v experienced in this line and has extensive
international experience including places like London and
Toronto...quite a good mix of commando and gf service...treat her
right and i don't think u shall be disappointed...oh and enjoy the
luscious boobs and baby oil:D

U-Da-Man
03-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Two FRs I found:

Bloody well done my dear Watson.;) Great detective work digging up these FRs. Will up you when my power is restored, you deserve it.

Damn I'm getting hard in anticipation of prying open her cookie jar and digging in. If she provides half of the services she has in her GL repertoire, :pI think we are in for a mighty good time chaps.

T minus 2 weeks and counting... hehehe

Cheers

ang076
03-12-2010, 06:42 AM
What Cookie did in GL dont apply to what she may do in PT.

GL room is bigger and more spacious, therefore she can do many patterns.

Take Candy for example, last time I tried her in GL, she did various style of BBBJ, AR....

Now, I dont see her do same things at PT. Based on other bro FRs.

i^Xi0n
03-12-2010, 08:04 AM

Thanks for the update

Quite a pretty gal with nice body. Service wise, by GL standard, I will rate as normal and SOP.

MrBombastic
03-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I'll reserve my comment until I test her :D

fornicator
03-12-2010, 09:13 AM
What Cookie did in GL dont apply to what she may do in PT.

GL room is bigger and more spacious, therefore she can do many patterns.

Take Candy for example, last time I tried her in GL, she did various style of BBBJ, AR....

Now, I dont see her do same things at PT. Based on other bro FRs.

As per my experience in PT, a bigger and more spacious room is not really a valid basis as to how many patterns an ex-GL WL can do inside the room, so please, don't kid yourselves because it's all about money. That's all there is, money.

Allow me to illustrate:

In 1 session, $50 = 20 minutes, SOP service is expected. Catbath, AR, BBBJ, FJ, that's SOP, ok.

For some, they offer "extras" like frenching, 69 and painting and will allow you to stay for up to 25 - 30 minutes. But of course, all segments of the session are compressed in short durations only.

But if I make booking, say 2 - 3 sessions ($100 - $150 respectively) or more, it's a whole different story! Ex-GL WL will offer me other patterns that she never offer when in 1 session only.

I have tried multiple booking sessions with, Michelle H02R16 (3 sessions = $150), Ann H07R01(2F) (3 sessions = $150), Violet H14R06 (3 sessions = $150), and Ada H16R10 (6 sessions = $300), just to name a few and I can confirm that they will really make your stay worthwhile by way of giving you many patterns and will not rush you. If in 1 session AR or BBBJ is limited to a few minutes only, in 2 or more sessions, it will be way much longer and more satisfying.

Hope this helps. Happy weekend to all Bros.:D

Cheers.

jacky43
03-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Cookie it is! I can see here she may be the next Violet, 2yrs ago b4 Violet came on board, this website allreally prepare, welcome this Queen so to write in here.

Me? A good service WLs is 1 which allows frenching, AR and BJ not really mine fancy. Read fr members FR from GL, Cookie provide this, will keep her on mine list during mine tour.

To find out more, i suggest members asked the uncle OKT of H14 and, uncle OKT at H22 think they have information.

MrBombastic
03-12-2010, 11:29 AM
This is a very detail breakdown, no wonder you are the PT king :D

Based of my opinion, WL in PT are more into number of small head count. Ang pai in PT avaragely can service 20 customers per day, in Geylang might be 70% less. And if they charge 150 in Geylang, partial of their income goes to OKT. But in PT it's different. WLs like Violet, Vivi, Michelle and etc have been long enough in this business. If PT no good why come?

Furthermore if they don't provide good service like in Geylang, their volume will go down and this is not what they want as they got fierce competition from their colleagues.

Nevertheless, it's a good news for cheongsters like us. We will have more pussy variety ;)

As per my experience in PT, a bigger and more spacious room is not really a valid basis as to how many patterns an ex-GL WL can do inside the room, so please, don't kid yourselves because it's all about money. That's all there is, money.

Allow me to illustrate:

In 1 session, $50 = 20 minutes, SOP service is expected. Catbath, AR, BBBJ, FJ, that's SOP, ok.

For some, they offer "extras" like frenching, 69 and painting and will allow you to stay for up to 25 - 30 minutes. But of course, all segments of the session are compressed in short durations only.

But if I make booking, say 2 - 3 sessions ($100 - $150 respectively) or more, it's a whole different story! Ex-GL WL will offer me other patterns that she never offer when in 1 session only.

I have tried multiple booking sessions with, Michelle H02R16 (3 sessions = $150), Ann H07R01(2F) (3 sessions = $150), Violet H14R06 (3 sessions = $150), and Ada H16R10 (6 sessions = $300), just to name a few and I can confirm that they will really make your stay worthwhile by way of giving you many patterns and will not rush you. If in 1 session AR or BBBJ is limited to a few minutes only, in 2 or more sessions, it will be way much longer and more satisfying.

Hope this helps. Happy weekend to all Bros.:D

Cheers.

fornicator
03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
This is a very detail breakdown, no wonder you are the PT king :D

Based of my opinion, WL in PT are more into number of small head count. Ang pai in PT avaragely can service 20 customers per day, in Geylang might be 70% less. And if they charge 150 in Geylang, partial of their income goes to OKT. But in PT it's different. WLs like Violet, Vivi, Michelle and etc have been long enough in this business. If PT no good why come?

Furthermore if they don't provide good service like in Geylang, their volume will go down and this is not what they want as they got fierce competition from their colleagues.

Nevertheless, it's a good news for cheongsters like us. We will have more pussy variety ;)

Thank you Bro.

That is correct, in GL, partial of WL income go to OKT. But in PT, they just pay daily rental of room and the rest WL can keep.

Example:

WL get 20 customers X $50 = $1000, less $50 for daily rental, she keep $950, again, less expenses for condom and tissues and other paraphernalias, say she earn $850 on that particular day.

Of course in PT, WL earn more but this will be based on her looks, attitude and service.

Indeed competition in PT now is fierce. So many to choose from and that is why I only maintain a handful who is really up to my simple standards. Those with bad service, bad attitude and timewatchers I have blacklisted, and to be RTFed only if desperate, hehe.:p

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
03-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Ya lor... These WLs in PT are much richer to us... Sometimes I feel like telling them..."i only charge 30 bucks to be raped... Can you pls rape me?" :D

Thank you Bro.

That is correct, in GL, partial of WL income go to OKT. But in PT, they just pay daily rental of room and the rest WL can keep.

Example:

WL get 20 customers X $50 = $1000, less $50 for daily rental, she keep $950, again, less expenses for condom and tissues and other paraphernalias, say she earn $850 on that particular day.

Of course in PT, WL earn more but this will be based on her looks, attitude and service.

Indeed competition in PT now is fierce. So many to choose from and that is why I only maintain a handful who is really up to my simple standards. Those with bad service, bad attitude and timewatchers I have blacklisted, and to be RTFed only if desperate, hehe.:p

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
03-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Ya lor... These WLs in PT are much richer to us... Sometimes I feel like telling them..."i only charge 30 bucks to be raped... Can you pls rape me?" :D

Hahaha! That's a good one!

Yes, they earn more than us on a daily basis, but you also have to consider the fact that their work is more risky, dangerous and more tiring because it is very physical. That is why when I go for booking, say 3 sessions, I make it clear to them that I do not want 3 shots but 1 only. 3 shots?! Where got 3 shots? I can't produce sperm that fast in 1 hour, and my dick needs at least a couple of hours to rest after the last ejaculation! Some more I am not a teenager ok, haha!

I give them time to rest so that when it is time to service me, she has regained her strength and some more we both in good mood so the session is more satisfying and relaxing.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
03-12-2010, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=MrBombastic;5459421]This is a very detail breakdown, no wonder you are the PT king :D

-----------------
1 PT is gov controlled, there are rules/ regulations to enforce. 2 WLs had passed their prime, those who spend $ on touching up could command $50 and above.

3 Certain extent i think the cut in biz costs are defined, followed by WLs, operators and the keepers. Of course, ang baos and extra is apprecaited. 4 This gen is PRCs, serious regular members could tell the differences. I guess the important is demand in PRC chicks, there is a pool of PRC men who prefer, comfortable and click with their ladies.

5 Regulars liked everybody who kept the PT flame burning for many yrs.

jacky43
03-12-2010, 02:52 PM
I guess only 1 setback for WLs, shorter biz hrs and rushing off to another biz. Probably WLs share a common thing with truck drivers, the night is still young there are $ to make elsewhere.

tarepanda
03-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Michele is wearing white today, see her butt vrry firm. See liao buay tahan n went into the room 1 shot out. Now sibei song!!!!

middleday
03-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Previously went to H07(2) R06 - Kathy two times..
but i no write FR...
she is give good feeling but want to try other ladies too!

so, on a rainy afternoon (few days ago lah) went to...

H22 R19 - Nikki

Looks: 7/10 cute, pretty

She help me wash below and bottom... chat abit abt the rainy afternoon... then i lie down, action start liao...

Body: 8/10 ( slim, small boobs, nice fair smooth skin)
Bbbj: 7/10
Ar: 8/10 (last few visit to PT did not get, niki do i also feel good)

Fj: 8/10 (damn good/loud sound. Also can hear from neighbour room!)
She start with cowgirl + lick my nipple, then i ask her lie on top of me i pump upwards... shiok..., then missionary ... release liao... wow...shiok leh..

french: did not

Finger: did not
69: did not

Overall : 8/10

RTF: want to try others.... maybe her loud neighbour haha

Thanks for reading my FR.

winner888
03-12-2010, 04:45 PM
what is pertain romp?

how old are the girls ?

where is the place??

anyone can guide me??

what is RTF also!!
alot of words i dunno sia!!please guide lol!!!

03-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Thank you Bro.

Example:

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Sometimes, you feel that in this one life time they have to be a pros. Never mind about the earnings. Because there will always be somebody else.
It may not be a pleasant job but the money do matters. Its a life and death. Are we lucky to have these girls at Petain. We just pay and fuck and enjoy as much as we can. Remember, we do have one life.

alvin36
03-12-2010, 08:53 PM
went down PT at 6plus just now, was raining, the place was quite quiet just now. Most of my targets are either busy or not working.
- went to H22... the inner section already chained up
- went to H2, my targets are R15 and R16... also not working, or left
- went to H12, R15 was busy and someone queuing outside. Same for Yen Yen in H11
- went to H16, Pat has left and Vivi is working

then I remember some good reviews about Ah May (H11 R09)... with time running up... finally I decided to give her a try....

Looks : nothing to shout about. very ordinary aunty look, with shoulder length hair
Boobs : small, think B cup
weight/height : not small built. about 1.6m 57kg
AR : average 8/10
BBBJ : 10/10 this is what I enjoy most. she spent alot of time blowing and in different position. she blow with the loud "kissing" sound, really make my dick very hard with her blowing, then I request for CIM... but she rejected :( this was disappointing
FJ : 7/10. big surprise is her pussy is very tight

overall : average, not as fantastic as I recalled her FR here. if she CIM... will be good, otherwise.. is just average.

fornicator
04-12-2010, 08:31 AM
what is pertain romp? - It's a forum dedicated to Petain Road brothel

how old are the girls ? - They range from 25 - 50 years old

where is the place?? - In Little India

anyone can guide me?? - I already am

what is RTF also!! - stands for Return To Fuck

alot of words i dunno sia!!please guide lol!!!

See my signature below: For more information.....

Click the links then read on. Instead of asking so many things, you may want to first explore this forum. Anyways, my answers are in red.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

whatthef204
04-12-2010, 07:47 PM
FR on H11 R1 Peggy

Saw this MILF outside, does not seem to be that friendly at first but once inside the room, very nice.

She gave me one of the best BBBJ, and catbath , her boobs was just right for me, nipples were pinkish.

Looks : 7
Boobs : around 34
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 8 , she rode me , and she is still tight

Damage S$40

RTF - definitely , I want to come back now :-)

Tboon
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
B4 i start my FR i reali 1 2 thank the few big bro big here n salute them.
When abt 5+ go straight 2 h22r20.knn got pple wait liao so go 2 others who r highly rated here lik h22r19,h16r10 n some others but all either work or ol.walk 4 abt 1/2hr sian liao n told myself go h22r20 again if bo go hm liao...:)she is standing there!!!fast fast go in liao loh!!!
Look:8.5/10(look lik young x huang biren)
Body:8/10(slim n tall)but not 4 neh neh lover
Catbath:6/10(becoz i buey tahan NIOW)paiseh
bbbj:11:10(veri gd with clear loud saliva sound frm SOUNDSTREAM speakers)
Ar:7/10(gd)
Fj:11:10(cowgal 1st follow by missionary)
Gfe:9/10
Not a x-watcher
She reali moan veri loud with ooh baby f..k me ooh harder making me feel lik a porn star!!!
Little info:she say she start at 11:30am n off early so bros mai tu liao 2molo early morning go 4 it!!!
Sori 4 the long winding post

MrBombastic
04-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Yup. Nowadays in SG is PRC world. If you drop in Geylang, the PRC WLs out beat any Malaysian and Thais. All pussies are the same, therefore genuine cheongsters knows what's best for them. My biggest concern is that Malaysian WLs is becoming a minority and slowly it's going in a "extinct" trend. This is a real bad and sad sign :(

[QUOTE=MrBombastic;5459421]This is a very detail breakdown, no wonder you are the PT king :D

-----------------
1 PT is gov controlled, there are rules/ regulations to enforce. 2 WLs had passed their prime, those who spend $ on touching up could command $50 and above.

3 Certain extent i think the cut in biz costs are defined, followed by WLs, operators and the keepers. Of course, ang baos and extra is apprecaited. 4 This gen is PRCs, serious regular members could tell the differences. I guess the important is demand in PRC chicks, there is a pool of PRC men who prefer, comfortable and click with their ladies.

5 Regulars liked everybody who kept the PT flame burning for many yrs.

MrBombastic
04-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks for your FR. Short and simple. I like :D

B4 i start my FR i reali 1 2 thank the few big bro big here n salute them.
When abt 5+ go straight 2 h22r20.knn got pple wait liao so go 2 others who r highly rated here lik h22r19,h16r10 n some others but all either work or ol.walk 4 abt 1/2hr sian liao n told myself go h22r20 again if bo go hm liao...:)she is standing there!!!fast fast go in liao loh!!!
Look:8.5/10(look lik young x huang biren)
Body:8/10(slim n tall)but not 4 neh neh lover
Catbath:6/10(becoz i buey tahan NIOW)paiseh
bbbj:11:10(veri gd with clear loud saliva sound frm SOUNDSTREAM speakers)
Ar:7/10(gd)
Fj:11:10(cowgal 1st follow by missionary)
Gfe:9/10
Not a x-watcher
She reali moan veri loud with ooh baby f..k me ooh harder making me feel lik a porn star!!!
Little info:she say she start at 11:30am n off early so bros mai tu liao 2molo early morning go 4 it!!!
Sori 4 the long winding post

Tboon
04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks for your FR. Short and simple. I like :D

Welcome bro.u also 1 of the big bro big with all the no horse run FR...

wpns
04-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Previously went to H07(2) R06 - Kathy two times..
but i no write FR...
she is give good feeling but want to try other ladies too!

so, on a rainy afternoon (few days ago lah) went to...

H22 R19 - Nikki

Looks: 7/10 cute, pretty

She help me wash below and bottom... chat abit abt the rainy afternoon... then i lie down, action start liao...

Body: 8/10 ( slim, small boobs, nice fair smooth skin)
Bbbj: 7/10
Ar: 8/10 (last few visit to PT did not get, niki do i also feel good)

Fj: 8/10 (damn good/loud sound. Also can hear from neighbour room!)
She start with cowgirl + lick my nipple, then i ask her lie on top of me i pump upwards... shiok..., then missionary ... release liao... wow...shiok leh..

french: did not

Finger: did not
69: did not

Overall : 8/10

RTF: want to try others.... maybe her loud neighbour haha

Thanks for reading my FR.

Nice FR bro,

its time I give her a try

:p
btw, I hv upz u for the Frz

fornicator
05-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Bro Tboon, thank you so much for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity!:D

Cheers.

Tboon
05-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Bro Tboon, thank you so much for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity!:D

Cheers.

No prob bro coz ur guide made me a happi man always aftr each visit 2 pertain

middleday
05-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Nice FR bro,

its time I give her a try

:p
btw, I hv upz u for the Frz

thanks! up u points back as well

happy bonking

U-Da-Man
05-12-2010, 03:37 PM
A lot of bromance here too.... :rolleyes::D I like..... have a great day bros!:)

05-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Yup. Nowadays in SG is PRC world. If you drop in Geylang, the PRC WLs out beat any Malaysian and Thais. All pussies are the same, therefore genuine cheongsters knows what's best for them. My biggest concern is that Malaysian WLs is becoming a minority and slowly it's going in a "extinct" trend. This is a real bad and sad sign :(

[QUOTE=jacky43;5459791]

You are right. Why don't we all give extra support to WLs in Petain. At least Malaysian WLs will have business.

Fetish Joe
05-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Goooood evening all brothers :D
visit PT 2day @ 3pm plus.... sooo many ppl... of course its sunday n pay day.
walk for nearly 1 hour... no luck... in the end ... went into H12 R5

Ummmm.... service is ok... BUT her catbath/AR got good sucking power...
really suck u hard...if ur ass area got hair... hahah better shave 1st .. if not sure gonna loose a few thread of hair.. :D
overall is not bad BUT.... i just dun like her armpit hair :cool:

Looks- 5
Body- 5
cath bath- 7
AR- 7
BBJ- 5
Fj- never try.. i ask her to HJ till i cum
Damage- $40

ChickenLover88
06-12-2010, 02:48 AM
H07(2) R06 - Kathy

After walking a few rounds,feeling tired & hot(due to weather),decided to try Kathy.
She is 1 horny WL
She loves being paint & when i paint her in 69 position,she is moaning with that 'high' CFM look.

Looks-6.5
Boobs-6.5
skin-fair
Body-7(for her age)
cath bath-6
french-yes
69-yes
AR-never try
BBBJ-6
Fj-Cowgirl,then missionary 8.5
Damage-$50
RTF-yes(confirm,1 of the best that i had in PT)

06-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Went down to Petain this afternoon. My target was Joyce (07-06). Two times went there she not working. What happened to her?. She took her leave together with Super. Super had retired. Any brothers see her lately.
So move around and see any good target. Most of the ang-pai not working, so go to Hse 22. One brother waiting at Rm 20, go out and starts looking around.
In and out of Hse 22, 3 times and saw Nicki available, not my taste, she is a huge girl, but my mind on Michelle. So wait outside her door, finally opened and I went in.

Looks: 7/10- Smiling face, petite look more like a PRC
Boobs: A
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10- One of the best I have entcountered.
Catbath: 9/10 This is where she is the best, very good suction.
Frenching: Not allowed
FJ: 7/10: So far average but her stereo is fanstastic ( fake of course)
RTF: Worth it although she never provides AR.

austin69
06-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Went down to Petain this afternoon. My target was Joyce (07-06). Two times went there she not working. What happened to her?. She took her leave together with Super. Super had retired. Any brothers see her lately.
So move around and see any good target. Most of the ang-pai not working, so go to Hse 22. One brother waiting at Rm 20, go out and starts looking around.
In and out of Hse 22, 3 times and saw Nicki available, not my taste, she is a huge girl, but my mind on Michelle. So wait outside her door, finally opened and I went in.

Looks: 7/10- Smiling face, petite look more like a PRC
Boobs: A
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10- One of the best I have entcountered.
Catbath: 9/10 This is where she is the best, very good suction.
Frenching: Not allowed
FJ: 7/10: So far average but her stereo is fanstastic ( fake of course)
RTF: Worth it although she never provides AR.

Not sure if Joyce H07R06 is coming back Bro, hope I am wrong but I have heard rumours she also retiring.

Anyways, surprised the see your FR on Michelle H22R20, frenching not allowed and never provides AR? That is not the Michelle I had.

I thank you.

MrBombastic
06-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Feel like going to PT but dunno who to choose :(

fornicator
06-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Feel like going to PT but dunno who to choose :(

Ahem.....may I or may I not?:rolleyes:

Hehe.....I will!!!!!:p

H02 R16 - Michelle
H07 R01(2F) - Ann
H10 R12 - Kiko
H12 R15 - Joey
H14 R16 - Violet
H16 R13 - Vivi
H22 R20 - Michelle

Mr. Lobah-Lobah, hmmm.....Mr. Lobah-Lobah, hmmm.....MrBombastic, telefantastic.....bom-bom-bom! Hahaha!:D

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

xiaobudian
06-12-2010, 07:26 PM
My First Experience With Yen Yen.

Went down on a Sunday.
Time Around 7pm.
Infested with Banglas and Indians.

Sad to say, Joey light was on.
But door like never seem to open after i wait for 45mins....

So i walk around like emotionally demoralised.
heard from far this lady shouting at the few banglas outside her room.
Pop in my head...
Hmmm not bad.
Walk in.. she shy shy say issit very loud she shout...
I say no.. LOLz...

Okay.. here is my short ratings on her.
H11 R06 - Yen Yen (CAT50)

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
AR: 6/10
CathBath: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Not so soon.
Overall: Value for money (my session was 35mins)

She likes my hair very much... hahaha!

PS: I need recommendations for girls who can FJ and still can request CIM.
LOL~ Hmmmm overall Joey and MJ face i love the most...
Have yet to see Michelle and Nikki ... anyone knows what time chances i can see them higher...?

MrBombastic
06-12-2010, 09:09 PM
It was raining cats and dogs today again. And I was a bit late when I reach PT. When I was there it was about 6.20pm. Normally I'll reach there about 6pm. Then I straight go to H22 looking for Michelle. She's working, then I go to H7 looking for Queenie, she is also working. Then go to H16, Vivi is not available. Wa lau eh... it's so difficult to walk around when a hard cock standing.

Then nvm, I go to H14, Violet also not around, then I go to H12. Suddenly I saw Joey. Wow... she's not bad looking leh. But then, I don't really see any FR on her, therefore I skip her and go to H22 to look for Michelle again. Wa lau eh... when I was there, her room is slightly open and she saw me, and apologized to me that she's going home. What to do...

Then I go back to H12 looking for Joey... fuckkkk... she's taken by someone! But then, I saw her neighbour Ana. She just keep on smiling and showing her tounge like wanna lick my dick! During that time my big head take control of everything. She signal me $30, then I move in.

She's quite tall, I think about 170cm, body size a big huge, but have a pleasent look. When I undress myself, she came holding my cock and say I wanna suck it! However when she remove her one piece dress... I was like... fuck!

I scan her from head to toe... her body figure remind me of the Micheline tyre mascot! :cool:
She got layer of fats around her waist, sagging butt and a pair of sagging big boobs with huge brown nipples! Ok ok... I dont wanna comment too much since this is only $30!

Then she ask me to lie on the bed without cleaning... what the fuck! I was like... ok... nvm... you are going to suck my dick anyway... then she sleep next to me and give me a BJ with condom. She suction I would rate her top class. She can suck rather well. Then ask me to fuck her on top. After a few fuck, I request doggie, then fuck her again. Not much of reaction of her, I mean no noice... but she was constantly showing me some kinda aroused look!

But then my dick soften, I'm tired. I ask her to BJ me again. She did and later I ask her to HJ me instead. Finally I cum... clean up and leave her room.

Room: H12R14
Looks: 6.5/10 (Pleasent looking, not too ugly, not too good looking)
Figure: 5/10 (other than big saggy boobs... well... just think of Michelin tyre mascot)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating and got a rather tight pussy)
BBBJ: No
BJ: 8/10 (very good suction and she do it slow and steady)
AR: No
FK: Did not try
Catbath: Only suck nipples
RTF: Hmmm... most likely no... :D

After my FJ, I went to H7 to catch a glimpse of Queenie... then I saw her... wa lau eh... she give me that CFM me looks leh. I wanted to try her... but I'm worry about her service.

On the other hand, can anyone share with me Joey's of H12 service? She's good looking, looks tall, definitely fits me... I need some feedback of her... HELPPP... :o

Tboon
06-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Bro i just tried h22r20 abt 2 days ago n she got provide ar leh.4 frenching i dint try so not sure but confirm her moan reali sibeh sharp,loud,clear with gd mid-range just lik a car stereo with gd tweeters,mids n woofer!!!though fake but wat 2 do???me(not sure the rest of the bros here)lik 2 b bluff by their moans.lol

Tboon
06-12-2010, 10:01 PM
On the other hand, can anyone share with me Joey's of H12 service? She's good looking, looks tall, definitely fits me... I need some feedback of her... HELPPP... :o[/QUOTE]

Big bro u sure bo???hehehe
U also 1 of the walking street directory of pertain leh.is we need help frm u more lik it.

Gesch
06-12-2010, 10:08 PM
On the other hand, can anyone share with me Joey's of H12 service? She's good looking, looks tall, definitely fits me... I need some feedback of her... HELPPP... :o

My cursory FR on Joey:

Appearance: 7.2/10 round but pretty face, lovely smile, rather big tits, shapely butt.

Attitude: 8/10 amicable, patient and sensuous service.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 various styles

AR: 7/10 brief and soft

FJ: 8/10 three positions, finished in doggy

RTF: Yes

neslo
06-12-2010, 10:26 PM
i was there yesterday at 7pm... so many indian workers.. but the rooms all old aunties leh!

Goooood evening all brothers :D
visit PT 2day @ 3pm plus.... sooo many ppl... of course its sunday n pay day.
walk for nearly 1 hour... no luck... in the end ... went into H12 R5

Ummmm.... service is ok... BUT her catbath/AR got good sucking power...
really suck u hard...if ur ass area got hair... hahah better shave 1st .. if not sure gonna loose a few thread of hair.. :D
overall is not bad BUT.... i just dun like her armpit hair :cool:

Looks- 5
Body- 5
cath bath- 7
AR- 7
BBJ- 5
Fj- never try.. i ask her to HJ till i cum
Damage- $40

i love tits
06-12-2010, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=xiaobudian;5469059]My First Experience With Yen Yen.

[U][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][B]PS: I need recommendations for girls who can FJ and still can request CIM.

U can look for either Ann or violet.

MrBombastic
06-12-2010, 11:09 PM

U also 1 of the walking street directory of pertain leh.is we need help frm u more lik it.[/QUOTE]

I'm a newbie leh. Bro fornicator is old cock :D

MrBombastic
06-12-2010, 11:11 PM
My cursory FR on Joey:

Appearance: 7.2/10 round but pretty face, lovely smile, rather big tits, shapely butt.

Attitude: 8/10 amicable, patient and sensuous service.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 various styles

AR: 7/10 brief and soft

FJ: 8/10 three positions, finished in doggy

RTF: Yes

Thanks bro. She do CIM? ;)

fornicator
06-12-2010, 11:50 PM

U also 1 of the walking street directory of pertain leh.is we need help frm u more lik it.

I'm a newbie leh. Bro fornicator is old cock :D

You call?

Joey H12R15 service I rate is very good. She wash you nicely, start with BBBJ, you sit on her bed and she kneeling, then push you to lie down continue BBBJ, AR on all fours, will crawl underneath to administer more BBBJ and a bit of ball sucking. 69 if you like, FJ in 2 positions, missionary and doggy. CIM I never try.

Nice smile, friendly and accomodating.

Hope this helps.:D

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
07-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks bro. She do CIM? ;)

I agree with Bro Gesch analysis of Joey. I have had Joey 5 times now, I have written FRs on her waxing lyrical about the memorable experiences.

Nice body and tits. Great multi-position bonking, incredible standing-sitting-lying-doggie under carriage BBBJ, room got mirrors on the side... very good fuck and more importantly Joey does CIM!!!!

Coincidentally, I had Joey this afternoon:p (queue at Michelle's was too long hahaha). So again I had a great cathbath, fantastic multi-position BBBJ and bonking positions, and I ended it off by filling her warm mouth with my man glue.....yes!!

Everything was great like before... except for just one thing. Joey seems a little distant, a little detached. Before we would ham it up and joke, flirt and laugh, Today, though she still performed her services to exacting standards - gone was the sunshine smile, the warm happy greeting. Today, she seemed unhappy, jaded. I just hope it's just today....

Cheers

MrBombastic
07-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks all for the FR on Joey... Which means I die die MUST TRY oredi :D

But this Queenie also looks luring. Dunno she got do CIM or not... Hmmm... ;)

Tboon
07-12-2010, 09:49 AM

I'm a newbie leh. Bro fornicator is old cock :D[/QUOTE]

Bro u 2 humble lah.is not matter of old or young cock is u guys knws pertain insid out

deca
07-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Coincidentally, I had Joey this afternoon:p (queue at Michelle's was too long hahaha). So again I had a great cathbath, fantastic multi-position BBBJ and bonking positions, and I ended it off by filling her warm mouth with my man glue.....yes!!

Cheers

Bro, am I reading this right? After she has slipped the rubber on you, you pump her for some moments, and then request to unload into her mouth and she oblige? If so, I must try!

I thought Ting Ting of H2 was such a commando but unfortunately she refused when I requested for this. Said she wasn't interested to find out how she tastes like...

Tboon
07-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Abit of topic....how i wish can get a session with rm n looks of h12r15,finger job lik h2r2,bbbj lik h11r11,loud moans with veri fine pussy hair lik h22r20 n jap horny voice of ex h7r1(2)!!!all dis combine me sure 4get where my hm is liao

07-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Abit of topic....how i wish can get a session with rm n looks of h12r15,finger job lik h2r2,bbbj lik h11r11,loud moans with veri fine pussy hair lik h22r20 n jap horny voice of ex h7r1(2)!!!all dis combine me sure 4get where my hm is liao

You have the same taste as me except h11r11 is not my cup, my session with her, I got pissed off by her.

jacky43
07-12-2010, 03:41 PM
You have the same taste as me except h11r11 is not my cup, my session with her, I got pissed off by her.

H11R11 Jolene, i rate as 1of the SYT WLs, care to share what happen with her? I only recalled a member wrote she don't french rest, no problems except time watcher. But all WLs are time watcher too.

Don't know can have a session with sweet Vivi tomorrow? Everytime thinking of her, cannot take it .

MrBombastic
07-12-2010, 06:00 PM
H11R11 Jolene, i rate as 1of the SYT WLs, care to share what happen with her? I only recalled a member wrote she don't french rest, no problems except time watcher. But all WLs are time watcher too.

Don't know can have a session with sweet Vivi tomorrow? Everytime thinking of her, cannot take it .

Vivi always missing in action. Hopefully she dont quit PT like Super :(

alvin36
07-12-2010, 08:24 PM
went PT just now at 5plus... walked a few rounds... in and out of every house. Finally ended up in H2R16. She has been one of my target for last few months, but today 1st time her room open when I walked passed.

Looks : 6.5/10
Wt/Ht : guess 47kg/1.58m. small frame
Boobs : 32A

BBBJ : 9/10. this is her selling point. she blow for long time, and in different position.
Frenching : abit only
AR : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall : not a time watcher, very friendly

One funny thing is. she try to apply KY on my A-hole !!:eek: I quickly tell her NO... she say many guys like their A-Hole to be poked :eek:
I asked her "really ?? your finger go in ?? "
she replied "yes. many guys like it"

I didnt get a chance to CIM, didnt ask. Does she CIM ? anyone can advise ?

Tboon
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
So now i knw of another hole poker in h2 liao.thanks bro alvin 4 the FR

austin69
07-12-2010, 11:13 PM
went PT just now at 5plus... walked a few rounds... in and out of every house. Finally ended up in H2R16. She has been one of my target for last few months, but today 1st time her room open when I walked passed.

Looks : 6.5/10
Wt/Ht : guess 47kg/1.58m. small frame
Boobs : 32A

BBBJ : 9/10. this is her selling point. she blow for long time, and in different position.
Frenching : abit only
AR : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall : not a time watcher, very friendly

One funny thing is. she try to apply KY on my A-hole !!:eek: I quickly tell her NO... she say many guys like their A-Hole to be poked :eek:
I asked her "really ?? your finger go in ?? "
she replied "yes. many guys like it"

Hahaha! When she poked my asshole during BBBJ I was twitching right and left. I didn't mind at first and second RTF sessions. But later on I did tell her that I didn't like it, so from then on, no more fingering of my asshole.

Yes, BBBJ is her selling point plus her pointed nipples which I cannot tahan I play-play and fine tuning for the whole session. I grope her ass cheeks ever so gently during washing. She's on my regular RTF list.

I thank you.

U-Da-Man
07-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Bro, am I reading this right? After she has slipped the rubber on you, you pump her for some moments, and then request to unload into her mouth and she oblige? If so, I must try!

That's right bro... My usual modus operandi is let them catbath/bbbj me first, then we will bonk ourselves silly in various positions, and when I'm good and ready, I'll politely ask them to BBBJ me till CIM. :cool:And they happily oblige.

Yes, Joey does that. So do Ann, Super (retired), Janet, Violet, Vivi, Ivy, Jennifer, Carol, Moon (now reluctant), Mei Yee, H22 Michelle, Mona and Lai Lai.:p

There are a few more, but they don;t do it with as much enthusiasm as the one I've mentioned above.

Hope this helps

austin69
07-12-2010, 11:33 PM

Well, I did had the pleasure to RTF Vivi just a couple of weeks ago, but this afternoon when I came to visit Ada H16R10, Vivi H16R13 and Ivy H16R14 was not around, same with Carol H16R16. The others, Lynn H16R09, Jennifer H16R12, Amy H16R15 and Moon H16R17 all working.

The appointment was set at 5:00pm and I reached PT 4:45, Ada was working, just right, after this customer is my turn already, I booking her for 3 sessions. While waiting the OKT guy saw me and we exchanged pleasantries. He was offering me food and drinks which I politely declined. But when he offered me some ciggys, I had to take a stick, this one difficult to resist. He even lighted it for me, Marlboro Menthol, shiok!

Halfway into my smoking, Ada's door opened and it's showtime!

Once inside I gave her the fee for 1 hour and she turned off her light outside. She wanted to go back early.

I continued my smoking, she lighted up her half finished ciggy and smoked as well. Chat for a while then we stripped for some sex action, hehe.

Catbath, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ, GFE, all in. Great session. I hate to leave but I have to rush back to the office as I just "escaped" for a while just to be with my dear Ada. Said our farewells, to see her next year, hahaha!

I was whistling a tune on my way back, very satisfied and relaxed ready to tackle the job for the night.

U-Da-Man
07-12-2010, 11:36 PM

What happened bro?

I wonder if you had the same experience as my first and only time with her too.:rolleyes: For me the foreplay was pretty decent, but when it came to the fucking, Jolene is not pro-active, just laid there making some rehearsed moans.

But what really turned me off was that she actually lifted her arm to look at her wrist watch twice while I was bonking her. And it was barely 10 minutes into the session!:(

fornicator
07-12-2010, 11:41 PM
What happened bro?

I wonder if you had the same experience as my first and only time with her too.:rolleyes: For me the foreplay was pretty decent, but when it came to the fucking, Jolene is not pro-active, just laid there making some rehearsed moans.

But what really turned me off was that she actually lifted her arm to look at her wrist watch twice while I was bonking her. And it was barely 10 minutes into the session!:(

Same here my brother, when I fucking her I like fucking dead fish. My first session with her not that great so I RTF a year later which was 2 months back I think, that was when that I have made it clear that she belongs to my blacklist.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
07-12-2010, 11:42 PM

H2R16 Michelle does not CIM unfortunately.

I use to see her very often and we got very pally... she knows I love a good/CIM. Even then, she'll BBBJ till I am exploding and she'll continue with her hand. Most of the time however, my first squirt will invariably enter her mouth.:rolleyes::p hahaha... so what is that considered... psuedo-CIM???

Hope this helps:)

alvin36
08-12-2010, 12:16 AM
What happened bro?

Jolene is 1st room in H11, right ?

i had better experience with her, although only once. Not yet RTF.
I like her youth looking face, but she does not provide hard core service.

Her selling point is her ass.... very very round and nice, not too big :p

austin69
08-12-2010, 08:22 AM

That is correct Bro. As you enter, first room on your right, H11R11.

austin69
08-12-2010, 08:29 AM
H2R16 Michelle does not CIM unfortunately.

I use to see her very often and we got very pally... she knows I love a good/CIM. Even then, she'll BBBJ till I am exploding and she'll continue with her hand. Most of the time however, my first squirt will invariably enter her mouth.:rolleyes::p hahaha... so what is that considered... psuedo-CIM???

Hope this helps:)

The following don't give CIM service:

H02 R02 - Maggie
H02 R16 - Michelle
H10 R10 - Katty
H12 R01A - May
H14 R04 - Kidd
H16 R10 - Ada
H16 R11 - Pat
H16 R15 - Amy
H16 R17 - Moon

I thank you.

fornicator
08-12-2010, 08:44 AM

Agree Bro alvin36, Jolene's ass good for doggy. She don't do frenching for me anyway so no use doing missionary.:p

Other notable round ass are: Carol H07R11 (blacklisted), Ann H07R01(2F), Da S H10R04, Katty H10R10 PT veteran, Yen Yen H11R06, Kidd H14R04 also PT veteran, Violet H14R06, MJ H12R06, Ada H16R10, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, Amy H16R15, and Moon H16R17.

Cheers.

Tboon
08-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Agree Bro alvin36, Jolene's ass good for doggy. She don't do frenching for me anyway so no use doing missionary.:p

Other notable round ass are: Carol H07R11 (blacklisted), Ann H07R01(2F), Da S H10R04, Katty H10R10 PT veteran, Yen Yen H11R06, Kidd H14R04 also PT veteran, Violet H14R06, MJ H12R06, Ada H16R10, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, Amy H16R15, and Moon H16R17.

Cheers.

Wah bro early early c ur post my brain short circuit again lah.:)

MrBombastic
08-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Yesterday was not a good day for me. I reach PT about 6.45pm and wanted to try Joey of H12. Her door is lock but the light is ON. Therefore I decide to walk around. Then I saw Queenie is available. I wanted to try her but I have reserve my sperm for Joey. I wonder if Queenie do CIM or not.

Then I go to H11 saw Carol and Yen Yen. I think a lot of cheongsters have read this thread that is why everytime I go PT Carol is always available. Most likely her customers have read some bad review here.

Then I proceed to H12 for Joey. Her door is open!!! However my happiness last only within minutes!!! My boss call me to ask for something!!! And another queeing bro took my place as I have to leave!!! KNNBCCB!!! Ci peh du lan :mad:

08-12-2010, 09:23 AM
What happened bro?

Someone did wrote a good FR on her. When I saw her coming to work. I quickly went in and paid up. The very impression shown to me a sulky face face, a;though she got the look.
Ordering this and that like a mechanical. So BJ, I as for BBBJ, she said she never do. Some bros wrote she BBBJ. When she BJ, like a dead fish to me, I go turned off and very little catbath. When FJ she is also like a dead fish, So her attitude towards me let me down and my little bro go soft. So looks like little bro doesn't want to perform. Get myself dressed and walked out.

Tboon
08-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Someone did wrote a good FR on her. When I saw her coming to work. I quickly went in and paid up. The very impression shown to me a sulky face face, a;though she got the look.
Ordering this and that like a mechanical. So BJ, I as for BBBJ, she said she never do. Some bros wrote she BBBJ. When she BJ, like a dead fish to me, I go turned off and very little catbath. When FJ she is also like a dead fish, So her attitude towards me let me down and my little bro go soft. So looks like little bro doesn't want to perform. Get myself dressed and walked out.

Totali agree with u bro.attitude no gd.me must wash myself n aftr FJ i normali wait the gal 2 signal me go wash but knn she just stand there n ask rudely(u no need wash ar)?
Bbbj i tried dat x with her is gd.the oni plus point 2 me abt her is the look n bbbj dats all.

Tboon
08-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Yesterday was not a good day for me. I reach PT about 6.45pm and wanted to try Joey of H12. Her door is lock but the light is ON. Therefore I decide to walk around. Then I saw Queenie is available. I wanted to try her but I have reserve my sperm for Joey. I wonder if Queenie do CIM or not.

Then I go to H11 saw Carol and Yen Yen. I think a lot of cheongsters have read this thread that is why everytime I go PT Carol is always available. Most likely her customers have read some bad review here.

Then I proceed to H12 for Joey. Her door is open!!! However my happiness last only within minutes!!! My boss call me to ask for something!!! And another queeing bro took my place as I have to leave!!! KNNBCCB!!! Ci peh du lan :mad:
Big bro earn$$$more inportant mai tu lan.2day go with 2days army plus ystrday soldiers sure veri high chance win the battle by exploding the CD!!!

MrBombastic
08-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Big bro earn$$$more inportant mai tu lan.2day go with 2days army plus ystrday soldiers sure veri high chance win the battle by exploding the CD!!!

Today I can't... Maybe tomorrow :)

fornicator
08-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Today I can't... Maybe tomorrow :)

Ok, respect Bro. I will not lure you to go PT, today only, hehe:p. Work comes first.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
08-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Had another awesome time with Michelle today:p:D Decided to pace my bonking time with her today and let her pleasure me instead.

My orgasm was especially intense as she (as instructed by me:rolleyes:) provided a hands-free BBBJ, while one hand is caressing my nipple and the other hands gently stimulating my balls.

Man, I came in gush after gush after gush into her warm, loving mouth. She just continued till my balls were shrunk empty. Love this girl!:D

Tboon
08-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Now at pertain....h2r5,h16r10,h12r15,h22r20,h24r33 avail.not crowded.most ang pais no q.2 bad my army just fight war few day ago now 2 weak 2 fight liao

jacky43
08-12-2010, 05:01 PM

Vivi is not in this pm, i was disappointed, guess Vivi normally turn up during weekends and public holidays.

Add in abit here, i think PT WLs have 2 styles of attitudes. First type super friendly, accomdating and time watcher.

Next, liked Miss Attitude aka, Li Wen action don't bother customer service also, time watcher.

So commerical sex never put the hope too high. Have a good night gentlemen!

i love tits
09-12-2010, 12:12 AM
finally have the time to post the FR on ann.

last tue i was hot and horny so went down to PT. reach there walk around trying to decide who to bonk. went to H16 first but no WLs available. then proceed to H22, long queues and at the same time listening to the moaning by michelle.

realised that its going to rain soon so quickly move to H7 level 2. decided that i should wait for ann and i had always wanted to try her. after 5 mins, the door open and i rushed in without asking how much. after she closed the door she mentioned its $50 and i paid up.

we both strip together and she proceed to wash my dick. after drying me, she asked me to stand on the bed and started to bbbj me. the feeling was good and it was followed by me lying on the bed and ann continue with the bbbj before asking me to go on all four. she then AR me and gave my asshole a through cleaning. i indicated to her that i wanted a 69 and she move her ass to my face.

i started painting her and got her to moan abit. she then cap me and started to ride me. after a short while change position to missionary and after a longer while change to doggy.

by then a diaster happen. dunno is it to cold or i stressing myself out. my dick started to lose steam and went limp. ann then help by bbbj again. thank goodness i got erected again and i requested got CIM. after a while i told her i'm cumming. she blow and suck harder and i blew the whole load into her mouth. probably didn't unload for too long so the load was a bit to much till it leaked from her mouth and some of the cum was dripping from her lips.

overall it was a wonderful experience and the $50 was worth it. will defintely rtf again.

fornicator
09-12-2010, 07:25 AM

last tue i was hot and horny so went down to PT. reach there walk around trying to decide who to bonk. went to H16 first but no WLs available. then proceed to H22, long queues and at the same time listening to the moaning by michelle.

realised that its going to rain soon so quickly move to H7 level 2. decided that i should wait for ann and i had always wanted to try her. after 5 mins, the door open and i rushed in without asking how much. after she closed the door she mentioned its $50 and i paid up.

we both strip together and she proceed to wash my dick. after drying me, she asked me to stand on the bed and started to bbbj me. the feeling was good and it was followed by me lying on the bed and ann continue with the bbbj before asking me to go on all four. she then AR me and gave my asshole a through cleaning. i indicated to her that i wanted a 69 and she move her ass to my face.

i started painting her and got her to moan abit. she then cap me and started to ride me. after a short while change position to missionary and after a longer while change to doggy.

by then a diaster happen. dunno is it to cold or i stressing myself out. my dick started to lose steam and went limp. ann then help by bbbj again. thank goodness i got erected again and i requested got CIM. after a while i told her i'm cumming. she blow and suck harder and i blew the whole load into her mouth. probably didn't unload for too long so the load was a bit to much till it leaked from her mouth and some of the cum was dripping from her lips.

overall it was a wonderful experience and the $50 was worth it. will defintely rtf again.

Nice FR Bro! Very good indeed!:D

I tried to ups your points but the system will not allow me as I have ups you before already.:cool:

Got other Bros with spare points? Hehe. Because our Bro here deserves some.;)

Great effort Bro i love tits.

Cheers.

fornicator
09-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Had another awesome time with Michelle today:p:D Decided to pace my bonking time with her today and let her pleasure me instead.

My orgasm was especially intense as she (as instructed by me:rolleyes:) provided a hands-free BBBJ, while one hand is caressing my nipple and the other hands gently stimulating my balls.

Man, I came in gush after gush after gush into her warm, loving mouth. She just continued till my balls were shrunk empty. Love this girl!:D

Aha! So now it is "U-Da-Boss"!

Another great FR my brother. Even if not so detailed, I can picture in my mind what ensued through the whole session.

Yes Bro, in case you don't realize it, that's how good you are! Salute!

Cheers.

austin69
09-12-2010, 07:39 AM

Nice FR Bro! Very good indeed!:D

I tried to ups your points but the system will not allow me as I have ups you before already.:cool:

Got other Bros with spare points? Hehe. Because our Bro here deserves some.;)

Great effort Bro i love tits.

Cheers.

Me, me, me! Ups you Bro i love tits +1 humble point.

I thank you!

austin69
09-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Ann H07R01(2F) also one of my faves. She give GFE and will do her best to satisfy customers. Will RTF soon. Hehe:D

I thank you.

U-Da-Man
09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Even if not so detailed, I can picture in my mind what ensued through the whole session.

You can even visualize my naked fat hairy body squashing her tender milky skin?? Ewwwwwwwww...... hahahaha:D

NewMartin
09-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Aha! So now it is "U-Da-Boss"!

Another great FR my brother. Even if not so detailed, I can picture in my mind what ensued through the whole session.

Yes Bro, in case you don't realize it, that's how good you are! Salute!

Cheers.

We hear and we forget...we see and we remember...we do and we understand mah..keke:p

U-Da-Man
09-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Free List of Guide in Ho Chi Minh City Saigon of Vietnam
1. Strip Bars
2. Famous Brothels - $36 / shot
3. Billard + Sex Bars
4. Saigon Red Light District
5. Blow Job Massage - $5 / shot
6. Health Centre - $7 / 90mins
7. Foot Massage + Hot Stone Back Rubbing
8. Special Cafe + HJ + BJ

Bro NewMartin, I'm very intrigue by your signature. Is there a link to these bits of information? My one and only trip to HCMC only included HCs :( Could you fill me in on the other activities?:p:D

fornicator
09-12-2010, 01:47 PM
You can even visualize my naked fat hairy body squashing her tender milky skin?? Ewwwwwwwww...... hahahaha:D

Hahahaha! That's a good one!:D

No lah, of course not! Ignoring your "naked fat hairy body", I envisioning Michelle with her "tender milky skin" getting squashed! Hehe:p

Cheers.:D

Oh yes
09-12-2010, 02:55 PM
H14rmx

again??? :p forgot the rm#, see any bros can help, inner lane 1st rm, like new girl?

simple FR.

looks : 7/10
body : 6.5/10 small bones with some fat, but still looks slim :p skin not really smooth
Boobs : 34C grape nipple
BBBJ : 8/10 blow quite long with different position.
AR : 6/10 10sec with ball sucking :mad:
FJ : 7.5/10
Damage:$50

not bad, very tired that day, only remember has a butterfly tattoo on behind right shoulder.

:p sorry for my lousy FR.

burrows
09-12-2010, 03:04 PM
H14rmx

again??? :p forgot the rm#, see any bros can help, inner lane 1st rm, like new girl?

Oh yes, That's H14 R09, Li Wen! (pun intended)

MrBombastic
09-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Does qnyone know if Cookie already arrive PT? :D

alvin36
09-12-2010, 06:34 PM
H14rmx

simple FR.

looks : 7/10
body : 6.5/10 small bones with some fat, but still looks slim :p skin not really smooth
Boobs : 34C grape nipple
BBBJ : 8/10 blow quite long with different position.
AR : 6/10 10sec with ball sucking :mad:
FJ : 7.5/10
Damage:$50

not bad, very tired that day, only remember has a butterfly tattoo on behind right shoulder.

:p sorry for my lousy FR.

Bro, that is Li Wen (H14R09).
I also never try her before, but have noticed her tatoo at the back of her right shoulder.

She has some "mixed" FRs, some good, some bad... but mostly bad. Always back face.

Gesch
09-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Does qnyone know if Cookie already arrive PT? :D

Think not yet. Probably one more week...

eltek
09-12-2010, 11:41 PM
H12 R08 - Janet (CAT50) > GL CAT80 *Good*
After the session with Dear Ada,see the time still early,take a short break and go for round two.This H12 R08 - Janet (CAT50) ,really is wotrh for the value,Janet as a chio milf with a good body to boost....very chatty and foreplay was really shiok with lotsa BBBJ...boob c cup and service is superb.
She even gave tit fuck and frenching.Slutty look lady,she will give u the CFM look while doing bbbj, she uses alot of lubricant on me and herself as it was stimulating for me...hehe...I never felt my dick that hard before I spread her legs wide and pumped hard, her moaning drove me to a quicker than normal orgasm. Overall, another satisfying bonk.RTF soon.

austin69
09-12-2010, 11:59 PM
H12 R08 - Janet (CAT50) > GL CAT80 *Good*
After the session with Dear Ada,see the time still early,take a short break and go for round two.This H12 R08 - Janet (CAT50) ,really is wotrh for the value,Janet as a chio milf with a good body to boost....very chatty and foreplay was really shiok with lotsa BBBJ...boob c cup and service is superb.
She even gave tit fuck and frenching.Slutty look lady,she will give u the CFM look while doing bbbj, she uses alot of lubricant on me and herself as it was stimulating for me...hehe...I never felt my dick that hard before I spread her legs wide and pumped hard, her moaning drove me to a quicker than normal orgasm. Overall, another satisfying bonk.RTF soon.

Nice one Bro! Finally read FR from you with different WL because I always read your FR always Ada, Ada, Ada.:confused:

Yup, Janet H12R08 give good service and very slutty!:p

babyboy06
10-12-2010, 02:54 AM
I notice miki h7r28 her skill have been improve, her moaning system is much more better than in h3. D most important is she is tight. When u cum, she will harden hers n also she is not a time wAtcher. All pt fellow move fast n try. No regret.

MrBombastic
10-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Think not yet. Probably one more week...

fornicator
10-12-2010, 09:37 AM
I notice miki h7r28 her skill have been improve, her moaning system is much more better than in h3. D most important is she is tight. When u cum, she will harden hers n also she is not a time wAtcher. All pt fellow move fast n try. No regret.

Good to know Miki H07R28(2F) improve or upgrade her service. It's about time, now that competition is fierce in PT.

But a word of advice to still take caution, as what other Bros get, others don't.

I hope Bro babyboy06's words, "No regret" can be reliable.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
10-12-2010, 11:15 AM
This H12 R08 - Janet (CAT50) ,really is wotrh for the value,Janet as a chio milf with a good body to boost....very chatty and foreplay was really shiok with lotsa BBBJ...boob c cup and service is superb.

You are one lucky b*****d!!!!!! :D I been waiting to RTF her for 6/7 months now!!:eek: And you know how often I go to PT right? The last couple of months always not in. Then this week, Janet working, but always got one or two bros outside queuing!!!!:eek::p Wah liow, I jealous siah!!!! hahahahaha

U-Da-Man
10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Good to know Miki H07R28(2F) improve or upgrade her service. It's about time, now that competition is fierce in PT.

But a word of advice to still take caution, as what other Bros get, others don't.

I hope Bro babyboy06's words, "No regret" can be reliable..

Unlike you, Bro "glass is half full" Fornicator, :rolleyes: (hahaha) I'm a lot more skeptical about boyboy's feedback. I do hope I'm totally wrong but a few things don't click with me...

1. Very newly registered this month.
2. Suddenly 2 posts within 2 days and only about Miki
3. Most importantly, the FRs are not your regular type FRs. They don't feel like a personal experience reports, they feel more like a plea to try, and encouragement for bros.

However, this can be a good thing too. If boyboy is a great fan of Miki, yes do tell her to improve her services and bros will definitely flock to her. Me included:p

Even if you are Miki herself - good on you to realise that with all the stiff competition, it's now a buyer's market. It's about having the right attitude, it's about quality of service, not just a pretty face. So step it up and see the queues form hehehe:D

I apologise if I offended anyone.:o Just want to sift out good, solid, genuine information so we all can have a great time at PT. Maybe I'll go see Miki this afternoon and verify the intel. hehehehe

Cheers

Ninja_Assassin
10-12-2010, 01:58 PM
You are one lucky b*****d!!!!!! :D I been waiting to RTF her for 6/7 months now!!:eek: And you know how often I go to PT right? The last couple of months always not in. Then this week, Janet working, but always got one or two bros outside queuing!!!! Wah liow, I jealous siah!!!! hahahahaha

I first tried Janet more than 6 months ago...... until now still no chance to RTF her coz everytime I'm there she either never turn up or got customer. :(

Waiting for my chance to RTF ! :D

austin69
10-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Yesterday got chance to RTF Chris H07 R02(2F).

As usual, was welcomed into her room, once give her the fee and action starts.

Washing: 8.5/10 - my dick stand up the moment she lay hands on me. She stroking me with soap while my hands explore her meaty ass and breasts (with brown nipples)! Shiok!

Catbath: 9/10 - SOP licking and sucking but I rate higher because she did me longer.

Frenching: 8/10 - SOP tongue wrestling.

AR: 8/10 - ok-ok, just enough licked clean my asshole.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - sucking me while giving me that CFM look, slutty!

69: 9/10 - no need request, she offer me her fat, juicy pussy. I lick-lick, clean-clean. Yum-yum! And she suck-suck my didi.

Painting: 8.5/10 - I lay her on the bed, spread her legs and give more licking and kissing her sweet pussy. And then giving her the whole lap with me licking her from her asshole to her clit, did it 5 times at least!

FJ: 9.5/10 - cowgirl, doggy and finished off with missionary while our tongues wrestle once more. I cannot tahan I shoot my load into the CD! Shiok!

GFE: 9/10 - ever friendly and accomodating.;) Not a time watcher.

Smoker: Yes

CAT: $50

RTF: Yes of course, especially if Ann H07 R01(2F) not around hehe.:p

skyline_R34
10-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Nice one Bro! Finally read FR from you with different WL because I always read your FR always Ada, Ada, Ada.:confused:

Yup, Janet H12R08 give good service and very slutty!:p

How does Janet look like? I have always wanted to try her but no luck. I heard she is kinda slutty. What abt her body figure?

austin69
10-12-2010, 04:50 PM
How does Janet look like? I have always wanted to try her but no luck. I heard she is kinda slutty. What abt her body figure?

She look a bit old, a bit of flab in the tummy area. But her service is great.:p

I thank you.

skyline_R34
10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
She look a bit old, a bit of flab in the tummy area. But her service is great.:p

I thank you.

But Bro eltek says she is a "chio milf with a good body to boost" wor. So who's correct?

fornicator
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
But Bro eltek says she is a "chio milf with a good body to boost" wor. So who's correct?

Bro, different Bros, different views, ok?

For me, example only, Nikki H22R19 is cute and a bit meaty, to you, she may be so-so and too fat. So cannot say who is wrong or correct.

Best is you go see for yourself.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

austin69
10-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Bro, different Bros, different views, ok?

For me, example only, Nikki H22R19 is cute and a bit meaty, to you, she may be so-so and too fat. So cannot say who is wrong or correct.

Best is you go see for yourself.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Thank you Bro fornicator.

Well said by the true master himself. Salute!:D

I thank you.

Tboon
10-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Rtf h2r2 again.everytng same but...but dis x she french with me making me so high til as if i rape a MILF n pump as hard as i can!!!told her i lik the poking feel n she do it again though she finish the poking job b4 fj!!!did in cowgal with frenching,doggie follow by me holding white flag...wtf always me lose to them!!!:)

wintoto
10-12-2010, 06:16 PM
This afternoon tried Ivy, only one word to discribe : SOLID
I really enjoyed the session :D

Gesch
10-12-2010, 10:43 PM

I'm with Bro eltek. To me she looks very attractive!

eltek
10-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Today reached Petain abt 6 plus,go to house 22,the new gril Michelle and Nikki at the backlane both no working.So go to H1012 give Kico a visit,wait abt 10 minutes,the door open,I straightaway go inside and pay the fee to her.
Her room is quite small,when washing the weapon for me,she must laid down on the bed .She catbath is shiok,first she lick and kiss the nipples from right to left,her hand give my weapon a sexxy massage .Then she move to the weapon and give a licking,kiss and swallow me whole so powerful about the movement five minutes.Follow that is AR,before that she ask me shift to doggy position and licking my asshole clean,during the action she give my weapon a sexxy massage again.Then she laid down on the bed shift her body in and sucking my weapon,signal me to go fuck in mouth action,really shiok!I high already,licking,playing and tuning her erect nipples.Frenching with her and she start moaning,cap me and ask me to pump her hard at missionary position,frenching her with licking her erect nipples,the loud moans from her get me high and unload everything into the cap.Like every brother mention,you must wash yourself after the show,that is no mind.She give me a happy bonking at today.Soon will RTF.

Brother austin69,this is a FR I post H12R10 KICO.

eltek
10-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm with Bro eltek. To me she looks very attractive!

Brother Gesch,tks for your support.

eltek
10-12-2010, 11:24 PM

Her body ok but her tummy like went through surgery,this is her minus point,but I tell you her services damn good,worth of value.

Daydreamer
11-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Today went to Petain at around 3 plus, want to try Ann, Joey or Violet, but all not working, Violet only back 13 Jan, so just looked around and see if any good stuff, saw Mun Mun (look quite pleasant ) and Moon ( a bit too old ), guess not my day, will go again next week. Oh, anyone has tried Jolene (H11R11)? looks quite attractive, but didn't see many FRs about her, so skip this round.

austin69
11-12-2010, 01:51 AM

I thank you.

Her body ok but her tummy like went through surgery,this is her minus point,but I tell you her services damn good,worth of value.

There you go!!! So, Bros skyline_R34 and Gesch, we cool?:cool:

I thank you.

fornicator
11-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Today went to Petain at around 3 plus, want to try Ann, Joey or Violet, but all not working, Violet only back 13 Jan, so just looked around and see if any good stuff, saw Mun Mun (look quite pleasant ) and Moon ( a bit too old ), guess not my day, will go again next week. Oh, anyone has tried Jolene (H11R11)? looks quite attractive, but didn't see many FRs about her, so skip this round.

Don't be fooled by good looks. Jolene H11R11 service SOP and dead fish in FJ.:(

I have tried her, not sure about other Bros if they get the same treatment.

Hope this helps.;)

Cheers.

Daydreamer
11-12-2010, 04:12 PM

Hope this helps.;)

Cheers.

Thanks bro Fornicator for the advice, I also received PM from bro jacky43 for some information regarding Jolene, it did help me a lot in making the right choice as it's my first venture in Petain area, will upz u guys with my humble one point when i regain my power.:rolleyes:

Hopefully Ann will be back to work next Monday, not sure if there is any booking system available as it helps to save time for bros who have their targets and gals might also gain in terms of business. Bros like austin69, U-Da-Man, MeBombastic and others also help to provide updated info, with increasing number of ex GL gals shifting to PT, think it's worth visiting for a quick fix.

havana
11-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Wanted to have CIM today....Reached PT around 1+, not many choice...
Saw Meiyee(H17R11) door was open. And She was smiling at me. She quote $40

Looks - 5.5/10(sweet looking milf)
Age - 40+
Figure - 6/10 (B-cupped firm (.)(.)
Catbath - 7/10
AR - 7.5/10
BbbJ - 8.5/10 (CIM)
FJ - didnt try
Attitude - 9/10(very talkative)
GFE - 7/10
RTF - after i try those on my waiting list:rolleyes:

Overall comment - On first look, age seems to be catching with her...but if u have try Lailai before, u will like MeiYee too:p Frankly speaking, I feel that LaiLai service is better. But at $40, I find it is still worth it. Especially her BBBJ....

Tboon
11-12-2010, 11:09 PM

Hope this helps.;)

Cheers.

I tried her b4 n yes she is a super dead fish with bad attitude.
Follow bro fornicator's recondmendation sure wont go wrong

fornicator
12-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks bro Fornicator for the advice, I also received PM from bro jacky43 for some information regarding Jolene, it did help me a lot in making the right choice as it's my first venture in Petain area, will upz u guys with my humble one point when i regain my power.:rolleyes:

Hopefully Ann will be back to work next Monday, not sure if there is any booking system available as it helps to save time for bros who have their targets and gals might also gain in terms of business. Bros like austin69, U-Da-Man, MeBombastic and others also help to provide updated info, with increasing number of ex GL gals shifting to PT, think it's worth visiting for a quick fix.

Thank you Bro for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.:D

Cheers.

fornicator
12-12-2010, 01:44 AM

There is no booking system in PT. For me, I ask for WL HP#, if she give, ok. If not, what to do?

If you manage to get her HP#, then can sms her for booking lah.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Daydreamer
12-12-2010, 08:35 AM

With some negative review for Jolene here, will avoid her in future, thanks bros here for the advice.:)

Daydreamer
12-12-2010, 08:39 AM
There is no booking system in PT. For me, I ask for WL HP#, if she give, ok. If not, what to do?

If you manage to get her HP#, then can sms her for booking lah.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Definitely will try to get the HP no. for my targets once tried, thanks bro.

fornicator
12-12-2010, 08:59 AM

Thank you Bro for support.

I don't know why Jolene like that. She got good looks plus nice body, she should take advantage of it and put to good use. But no, instead she wasting it away. Wasted, that's what I think. I hope there are other Bros out there with positive FRs for Jolene H11R11, contribute them here and prove me wrong. Maybe, just maybe, can convince me to RTF again. Same goes for Miki H07R28(2F).

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Sers
12-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Thank you Bro for support.

I don't know why Jolene like that. She got good looks plus nice body, she should take advantage of it and put to good use. But no, instead she wasting it away. Wasted, that's what I think. I hope there are other Bros out there with positive FRs for Jolene H11R11, contribute them here and prove me wrong. Maybe, just maybe, can convince me to RTF again. Same goes for Miki H07R28(2F).

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

I think Jolene has an abundance of customers already dun need to service so hard. Her room also so visible so I think she is just so lucky. The other would have to depend on what we write about them.

jacky43
12-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Brothers, Miss Jolene liked all WLs' heart and soul is not at PT brothels. I am beginning to understand the different in services, the attitudes and time watching.

Must wrote after i received bad service, did i go over the sessions, think harder by using mine heart, not the big small heads. All sex workers after payment, looking at the next client. That's normal. However it is apprecate if the girls were to give abit of GF, accomdating just a little bit. I would be happy.

A member wrote on Laix2, good AR stuffs, i think Miss Laix2 is better known to be toe sucking. Till now no other WLs provide this stunt, Tianx2 was suprised as well as Yenx2. I told both, they were shocked, said is dirty to suck customer toes.

Have a good week everybody.

fornicator
12-12-2010, 11:35 AM
I think Jolene has an abundance of customers already dun need to service so hard. Her room also so visible so I think she is just so lucky. The other would have to depend on what we write about them.

Agree Bro, lucky are the WLs whose rooms are visible. Those who are not needs to make more effort to entice other customers to RTF.

That is why this forum is really useful. Like what I say, if you do not know where to go, even if PT is small, you will go home empty-handed and with dry balls.

But if you are street-smart, even the hidden gems will be easy for you to find, or then again, just check the PSL.:D

Cheers.

iceboy29125
12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
1st time try on sat noon

H2R15,Michelle

looks 6.5/10 ;boobs A+
BBBJ- 8/10 3 position, lying;squatting;standing
FJ - 7/10 2 position ; mission/doggie
GFE: 8/10 feels like home
RTF: confirmed plus chop
only minus is shd change her standard blue dress; always same
:)

Daydreamer
12-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Agree Bro, lucky are the WLs whose rooms are visible. Those who are not needs to make more effort to entice other customers to RTF.

That is why this forum is really useful. Like what I say, if you do not know where to go, even if PT is small, you will go home empty-handed and with dry balls.

But if you are street-smart, even the hidden gems will be easy for you to find, or then again, just check the PSL.:D

Cheers.

Definitely will skip H11R11 as I don't want to pay 50 bucks for a "dead fish " since there are so many "live fish" around, will go fishing again next week and try my luck.

U-Da-Man
12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
1st time try on sat noon

Bro you're so wrong!:rolleyes: I think Michelle has more different sexy dresses than any other WL in PT. You've seen her in the blue. There's also the tight black dress, the tighter red dress, a white number, and a sexy layered black and white dress....hahahaha

MrBombastic
12-12-2010, 10:04 PM

Bugger... Can u pls dont be so polite? :D

Anyway... Keep up ur good job n post more FR ya ;)

MrBombastic
12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Bro you're so wrong!:rolleyes: I think Michelle has more different sexy dresses than any other WL in PT. You've seen her in the blue. There's also the tight black dress, the tighter red dress, a white number, and a sexy layered black and white dress....hahahaha

And she nvr wear panties :D

iceboy29125
12-12-2010, 11:35 PM
really?
b4 i left i saw her putting on G-string;
I guess im very lucky to see her in blue whenever i patronized H2
She seems to hit on me quite well and asking me to read english manual for her newly facial product
but i requested CIM she never give me.. sad

fornicator
13-12-2010, 12:21 AM
1st time try on sat noon

H2R15,Michelle
looks 6.5/10 ;boobs A+
BBBJ- 8/10 3 position, lying;squatting;standing
FJ - 7/10 2 position ; mission/doggie
GFE: 8/10 feels like home
RTF: confirmed plus chop
:)

Take caution Bro, H2R15 is Ting-Ting.

H2R16 is Michelle.

Cheers.

fornicator
13-12-2010, 12:24 AM

That one Michelle H22R20 Bro, they are talking about Michelle H02R16 and she wear panties.

Cheers.

alvin36
13-12-2010, 01:03 AM

I have tried her once. Service is "not too bad", basic Cat 50 service BBBJ + Catbath.... dont remember got AR or not....

Anyway, I tried her is because of her youth looks :D

Most of the FR on her is "not good", but I find her quite friendly. And her plus point is her ass (round and nice) and young looking face.

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 06:27 AM
That one Michelle H22R20 Bro, they are talking about Michelle H02R16 and she wear panties.

Cheers.

Aiyo... Too much pussies make me confuse :(

fornicator
13-12-2010, 08:38 AM

Hahaha! We all the same Bro, I also get confused sometimes.:confused::p

Have a great week ahead.:D

Cheers.

Tboon
13-12-2010, 10:28 AM

Cheers.

Bro u mean h22r20 pantyless???wah lan eh tnk of dat instant marikita leh:).
Anyway tnks 2 those bros who up me.2 bad my iphone cant up u guys back.wil up u guys when i use my company pc.paiseh

fornicator
13-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Anyway tnks 2 those bros who up me.2 bad my iphone cant up u guys back.wil up u guys when i use my company pc.paiseh

Yes Bro, in between sessions she no need wear panty. Especially after a Bro finish then another Bro come in. She simply take off her dress and she ready for action.

Cheers.

alvin36
13-12-2010, 11:53 AM

fantasy a session with her with clothes on and without panty.... hehe.. not sure if she willing to do it :p

Tboon
13-12-2010, 12:00 PM
fantasy a session with her with clothes on and without panty.... hehe.. not sure if she willing to do it :p

Hehehe.....dis 1 i lik....bro u comando 1st if can let us knw sure great man!!!

13-12-2010, 12:05 PM

Business so good. Why bother to put on panties. You tried and let us know.

jacky43
13-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I don't know members notice a WL at H10? Saw her last week, her name is not in PSL. Now, u walk into this house, direct in front the room facing the entry, b4 the turn into the inner section.

This WL i guess above 40s, blond hair and few arm pit hairs, she normally in mini dress. No panty like to chiong customers by openning her legs abit wide. Not sure her charges? I guess she is $30.

Last week, probably after MIA for some time,she is back on biz. Saw her sweeping her room,and burning some offering outside her door for good luck. Look out 4this WL.

Any members taken her b4?

U-Da-Man
13-12-2010, 01:05 PM

Alamak! My bad la! I also confused!!!:o

Yes, Michelle H2R16 always only wear that blue dress.

Michelle H22R20 is the one with the many different coloured dress:p

U-Da-Man
13-12-2010, 01:10 PM

Geez I don't believe you said that bro!!!! :eek:That's exactly what i want to do too!!!! :p

Michelle (H22R20) always looks so delicious in her tight short dress that hugs her sexy curves and almost shows her promise land, I always drool by the prospect of just hiking her skirt up and shoving my dick into her without removing her clothes!!

In fact, I have already asked her! And she teasingly said, "one day baby...". Wah liow eh, buay tahan hahahahaha:D

fornicator
13-12-2010, 01:47 PM

Alamak! My bad la! I also confused!!!:o

Yes, Michelle H2R16 always only wear that blue dress.

Michelle H22R20 is the one with the many different coloured dress:p

Hahaha! No worries my Brothers, let's think of this as a good thing. I hope you will also do the same when my turn comes up that I get confused.

Rock on dudes!

Cheers.

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 01:57 PM
So far I dont see Michelle wearing panties... By the way does anyone ask her if she got do AJ? :D

Today I'm planning to visit PT. Looking forward to get Joey. Wondering if she is available or not ;)

Wayang
13-12-2010, 02:36 PM
haha.. dis juz came to my mind.. doesnt panties-less reminds u guys of sharon stone in 'basic instinct' ? :D

fornicator
13-12-2010, 02:40 PM
haha.. dis juz came to my mind.. doesnt panties-less reminds u guys of sharon stone in 'basic instinct' ? :D

Now that you've mentioned it, it kinda does. Man was she ever so slutty in that movie!:p:D

Cheers.

13-12-2010, 03:55 PM
So far I dont see Michelle wearing panties... By the way does anyone ask her if she got do AJ? :D

Today I'm planning to visit PT. Looking forward to get Joey. Wondering if she is available or not ;)

She took a short leave from 13th to 16th Dec. Went to Hse 7 and saw a notice outside Joyce's room. She will be back on 13th Dec. Don't know true or not.

cubezero79
13-12-2010, 04:01 PM

think Joey is the only chick whose rm has side mirror and front mirror. I always spend 100% concentration looking at her fair pretty face glued to my ass during AR and her horny expression(front mirror) during doggie. :p Got mirror dun waste,right?

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 04:03 PM
She took a short leave from 13th to 16th Dec. Went to Hse 7 and saw a notice outside Joyce's room. She will be back on 13th Dec. Don't know true or not.

Aiyo... Who is going to serve my hungry cock laaa :(

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 04:04 PM
think Joey is the only chick whose rm has side mirror and front mirror. I always spend 100% concentration looking at her fair pretty face glued to my ass during AR and her horny expression(front mirror) during doggie. :p Got mirror dun waste,right?

Haiii... No chance for today since she is on leave :(

fornicator
13-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Haiii... No chance for today since she is on leave :(

Just for today right? Not for 1 month, as per my records show, her LDW is around Feb. 2011.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Just for today right? Not for 1 month, as per my records show, her LDW is around Feb. 2011.

Cheers.

No idea bro... I'll check it out later... My cock is rocking hard now... If not maybe i will try queenie... No idea if she CIM :(

fornicator
13-12-2010, 04:51 PM
No idea bro... I'll check it out later... My cock is rocking hard now... If not maybe i will try queenie... No idea if she CIM :(

No worries, I'll go check it out later too, as I need to do some updating for the PSL.

Have fun Bro.:D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 05:21 PM
No worries, I'll go check it out later too, as I need to do some updating for the PSL.

Have fun Bro.:D

Cheers.

Fuck!!! R u serious??? U r patrolling PT today just to update WLs attendance??!! :D

fornicator
13-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Fuck!!! R u serious??? U r patrolling PT today just to update WLs attendance??!! :D

I know, I know, it's a dirty job but somebody has got to do it.:p

Things I would do for you Bros, hehe.:D

See how, maybe I see someone I fancy, I RTF, why not?:p Hehe.

Cheers.

jec8181
13-12-2010, 07:08 PM
hi to all bros just back from PT .It been 2month never visit PT so decide to go walk around.Reach there about 3pm already saw alot bros walking in and out from all house then my target is Michelle H22R20 but she working and alot bros waiting so as Nikki only can hear her Moaning .
Then go look for violet,joey,ivy and vivi all not working then go no my last target is MJ but she working Then walk pass by H11R03 saw a tall girl standing outside her room and i ask her how much she say $40 just pass her fee and go in once she close the door ask me take off everything then she wash me clean ESPECIALLY MY ASS. After wash i lie at bed she started catbath from left to right nipples then ask me lift my leg !!! Her AR really powerful then i ask can 69? She say YES then faster turn her around give her a good lick.While in 69 position she use her finger poke my ASS!!! the feeling like heaven and her pussy is juicy and allow fingering !! where to find $40 got such service?
After about 10min 69 i ask her stop blowing me cos i feel im going to CIM and she laugh ( i dont know why she laugh maybe can CIM?) then she ask me get up and she lie at bed ask me to pump her. Then i ask her not yet wear CD? she say you see yourself? then i take a look wow when she cap me?
Too excited never realise she wear cap for me . DAMN pai seh sia.
First position missionary and she hug me so tight like making love to GF and she allow FRENCHING !!!! i pump her hard until piak piak piak and she easy wet until can hear water sound . Then i ask for doggie i saw a WET STAIN in her bed !! while doggie her i feel her juice dripping . I know i cant last any longer ii shoot all my load in CD. she turn around hug me and say she came 3 times .. Dont know true or not but her pussy really wet.

H11R03.
Name: JJ
Look : 7/10
Body:7/10 abit tummy but she is Tall !!
Boob: A+ not for boob lover
Catbath:6.5/10 powerful tongue
BBBJ: 7/10 strong suction
69: YES !!!! very juicy but got KY smell
AR:8/10 she use finger poke my ASS !!
Fingering: YEs
Frenching: YES like frenching GF
FJ: 9/10 very WET WET WET and allow any position.
Attitude: very friendly and talk alot.
RTF: YES YES YES.
DMG: 40 where to find service so good?

Lastly i like fully Agree all Bros try her service.

ZAP ME IF YOU THINK MY FR IS NOT TRUE.

I THANK YOU,

Ah Ken
13-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Nearly 2 months since I last stepped in PT already.
Today went about 11.45pm. Many WLs still not at work.

Want to try one of the new WLs that landed foot in PT from Geylang.
Went to H22 and saw Nikki (tried before) room door closed, lights off. Michelle's door closed, lights on. So wait a while.

Wait for 5 mins, she open door already so went in.
When went in, she say she just came back from M'sia. Today I'm her 1st customer. :D

Michelle - H22R20
Looks/Body: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (quite friendly but maybe she rest a few days, today come back got "Monday Blues"? :rolleyes:)
Boobs: 6.5/10
Catbath: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Damage: $50
RTF: Wait till I try Xue Er 1st then make my judgement between these 3 "new blood". :p

Overall is quite nice bonk lah. Not much to expect except you can bonk a young lady lor.

Have a nice day! :)

kiwak
13-12-2010, 10:17 PM
I know, I know, it's a dirty job but somebody has got to do it.:p

Things I would do for you Bros, hehe.:D

See how, maybe I see someone I fancy, I RTF, why not?:p Hehe.

Cheers.

Hey bro,i think we should vote u to be the president of petain!

MrBombastic
13-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Today I go to PT to find Michelle but she not around, Joey, Vivi, Violet all not around. Si peh sien... then I went to H2 then I saw Maggie. Wa lau eh... her boobs is really huge! I have been wondering if it's real or fake! :cool:

Then I saw Mun Mun... then my small head decide to take her service! Since there are many FR about her already. Let me give a simple review on her:

Looks: 6/10 (kind heavy make up)
Body: 7/10 (consider good at her age. boobs quite handful)
BBBJ: 10/10 (why I give her so high? well... she really take her own sweet time to BBBJ)
AR: 7/10 (she do it twice... but not powerful)
FK: Did not try
AJ: Talking about AJ, wa lan eh! This lady horrr... half way BBBJ, she apply some lube on her finger, then she finger fucked my asshole leh!!! wa lau eh... I was a bit surprised whereby suddenly she finger fuck me leh!!! the moment she put her finger in my ass... my bird shrink... then I tell her don't do it... if she do it again, I'm going to fuck her ass... she just laugh and smile... damn... almost lost my ass virginity :(
FJ: 9/10 (she is very very accomodating. and willing to try any position as per your request)
CIM: No. (i requested, but got rejected flat. the reason is because she don't do it after FJ, however she is willing to do it if no FJ. knn... treat me as a small kid... talk cock to me... )
RTF: Maybe... if i really have no choice :D

One thing I don't like is her washing basin. Damn fucking small... after FJ, when she wash my cock... her finger nail accidentally poke my thigh... wa lau eh... damn pain... when I look at her... she just small... then I told her..."knn... becareful laaa... nim peh poke your ass only you know..." she just laugh... na beh... :(

fornicator
14-12-2010, 12:18 PM

Thanks a lot for info Bro.:D

So, Joey H12R15 RTW 16 Dec. and Joyce H07R06 RTW 13 Dec.

Last night I go H16 to check on Ada R10 and Pat R11 door to see when they RTW but nothing posted on respective doors. I remember last time Ada and Pat same go for 1 month leave. Rough estimate they RTW 14 Jan 2011.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
14-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey bro,i think we should vote u to be the president of petain!

Thanks Bro, but no thanks.

To be president is a lot of resposibilities.:o

I just go PT for fun and pleasure, hehe:D

Cheers.

miua55555
15-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Today went to PT after such a long time. Walk around the whole place and decided to give H22R20 Michelle a try.

H22R20 Michelle from Ipoh
Looks: 7/10 (look like xie mingming from Taiwan drama Ai when she smile)
Body: 5.5/10 (small boobs, cup Bl)
Catbath: 8/10 (She lick n lick non-stop like I'm some sort of candy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Blow and lick non-stop. Really good)
AR: Nil
FJ: 8/10 (she is very initiative and will set all positions for you)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Sure

Overall, Michelle is very chatty, friendly and love to tease you during foreplay and FJ. She has a very strong KC factor, due to her sluttiness and strong GFE (not a time watcher). But I guarantee that you will never regret trying her, and you might easily get hooked to her. so be really careful. :D

Anyway, any feedback on H10R11 Judy? She look like a cute milf. :o

fornicator
15-12-2010, 09:04 AM
.....Overall, Michelle is very chatty, friendly and love to tease you during foreplay and FJ. She has a very strong KC factor, due to her sluttiness and strong GFE (not a time watcher). But I guarantee that you will never regret trying her, and you might easily get hooked to her. so be really careful.

That's good advice Bro, especially for newbies. They should know how things work in the "real world", so don't kid yourselves, because, if these WLs didn't know what they are doing, they wouldn't be there.

.....Anyway, any feedback on H10R11 Judy? She look like a cute milf. :o

Damn right she is! Judy H10R11 has a small frame but not bony, she has meat in the right places.

Service is commendable, catbath, AR, BBBJ, 69, FJ, friendly and accomodating, not a time watcher. I have yet to RTF since she RTW last month, and I'm behind schedule already, haha!:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers.