PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pizzaboyz
06-11-2010, 09:48 AM
thur last mi kena put aeroplane by a fl then went to try mun mun H2R5. i was surprise that the service provided by her was very great . her boob was nice to hold,quite a few different style of bj quite shiok.

look: 7/10nice looking for her age
boob; 8/10very soft nice to hold
body; 6/10 a bit body fats
service;8/10 gd service for that area
price; $50
rtf; why not!!! after all it cheap and gd service

lancome
06-11-2010, 11:47 AM
H14R5 BAO ER

damage:30

for $30, she is a good fuck, and good release. what else you want from the 30 package ??

austin69
07-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Rushing to PT before going to my appointments for the day, I remember a Bro mentioned that Ada worked the other day, so I took my chances and was glad I did.

Reached H16 and true enough, she was working! It only took me 5 minutes tops in waiting and her door opened as a "grandpa" walked out from her room. Aiyah, who cares, it's my turn now! Hehe!

My FR:

Catbath: 8/10 - sucking my nipples and kissing my body in between
Frenching: NIL - she don't allow
AR: 8/10 - SOP
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - she really knows how to make me hard
69: 9/10 - my favourite part, I licked clean her pussy and asshole
Painting: 9/10 - more licking of pussy and asshole
FJ: 8.5/10 - missionary with some moaning from her + piak-piak sounds
GFE: 9/10 - I am always at ease with her company, not a time watcher
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 50
RTF: Yes, definitely!

I thank you!:D

efallenone
07-11-2010, 02:45 AM
i first timer, can go?

Ah Ken
07-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Today went to PT around lunchtime.

Walk around then want to find Ah May. Light on, door closed.
So continue walking. Step in H22, want to find Nikki. Forgotten she on leave. Then on the way out of the house, came across R18.

Quite a nice looking MILF. I think I bonk her before but can't remember.

H22R18 (Sorry. Never ask name and not in PSL.)
Looks/Attitude: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (quite big)
Catbath: 8/10 ("wide coverage")
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $30

HAVE A NICE DAY!! :)
Verdict: On the whole, a worth bonk for $30.

jec8181
08-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Today when to PT look for Nikki H22R19,reached her room door is close so wait abt 20 mins for my turn then Went in pass her entrence fee and start action.This is my 1st time visit since she come PT and finish her in 3 positions missionary,cowgirl then doggie.

My FR:
H22R19
Name: Nikki
Look:7/10
Body:6.5/10 abit bak bak
Catbath: 7/10 - sucking my nipples with stereo sound.
Frenching: Never try
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - very deep throat and fast
69: 9/10 - I licked clean her pussy
FJ: 8.5/10 - quite wet.
GFE: 9/10 - not a time watcher

I thank you!

youarechibi
08-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi

Any bro know this woman? She take loudly with eye open big big. And she emphasize the amount and timing.
Am I not welcome by her?
Kindly advice

amollion thank

youarechibi
09-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi

Any bro know this woman? She take loudly with eye open big big. And she emphasize the amount and timing.
Am I not welcome by her?
Kindly advice

amollion thank

My mistake. it shd be H16 R14

Inconvenience cause is regret

fornicator
09-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Today went to PT around lunchtime.

Walk around then want to find Ah May. Light on, door closed.
So continue walking. Step in H22, want to find Nikki. Forgotten she on leave. Then on the way out of the house, came across R18.

Quite a nice looking MILF. I think I bonk her before but can't remember.

H22R18 (Sorry. Never ask name and not in PSL.)
Looks/Attitude: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (quite big)
Catbath: 8/10 ("wide coverage")
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $30

HAVE A NICE DAY!! :)
Verdict: On the whole, a worth bonk for $30.

First time I heard about H22R18, maybe she is new comer and that is why she is not in PSL.

Cheers.

fornicator
09-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi

Am I not welcome by her?
Kindly advice

amollion thank

Sorry Bro, I don't think I, or any Bro know this WL in - H16R24?!

Bro, the last room in H16 is R17 - Moon.

H16R24 doesn't exist!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
09-11-2010, 11:14 AM

H16R24 doesn't exist!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Maybe that's the toilet :D

fornicator
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Maybe that's the toilet :D

LOL!!! That's a good one bro!!! LOL!!!:D:D:D

Mr. Lobah-Lobah.....strikes again!!!

Cheers.

fornicator
09-11-2010, 11:37 AM
My mistake. it shd be H16 R14

Inconvenience cause is regret

That's Ivy - H16R14, used to be one of my regulars but I lost craving for her.

So, for the sake of the discussion, she is CAT50, provides good service, no attitude and not a time watcher.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Fetish Joe
09-11-2010, 01:26 PM
H16R24 doesn't exist!

hahahahha wah lau... Heng Arh... 7th month over already.... :D

09-11-2010, 02:12 PM

H16R24 doesn't exist!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

The last room in Hse 16, should be No 14 nearest to the back door. Nevertheless, I think is "kangtao ji" 1624 . So, this weekend buy this number.
I saw Vivi yesterday, she was wearing a jean. To me a little Ah Lian. I hesitate at first and came again she was taken by somebody. Never mind, will try her another time.

fornicator
09-11-2010, 02:22 PM
The last room in Hse 16, should be No 14 nearest to the back door. Nevertheless, I think is "kangtao ji" 1624 . So, this weekend buy this number.
I saw Vivi yesterday, she was wearing a jean. To me a little Ah Lian. I hesitate at first and came again she was taken by somebody. Never mind, will try her another time.

Yes that is correct, H16R14 on your left facing the back door, but on your right is R17.

Cheers.

YouAreRight
10-11-2010, 07:56 AM
I think is "kangtao ji" 1624 . So, this weekend buy this number.
Nothing really, nothing at all. And that goes the same with drugs.
But I can see that Bro YouAreRight is sending a message and it is very clear.
IMHO, I'd rather go spend my $50 in PT and get laid, rather than spend on drugs or gamble.
So Bro youarechibi, I do hope you also see what we are getting at.
Cheers.

Gd say Brs

You are right. spend S$50 in PT is happier than loose it in gambling. But if you believe in luck, the choice is still yours.

Ah Ken
10-11-2010, 02:35 PM
First time I heard about H22R18, maybe she is new comer and that is why she is not in PSL.

Cheers.

Er.. I don't think so leh..
She's been there for quite some time already.

2nd or 3rd room on the left from the entrance. :confused:

jacky43
10-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Er.. I don't think so leh..
She's been there for quite some time already.

2nd or 3rd room on the left from the entrance. :confused:

Is she short hair and, abit of fat and, nice skin? Opposite Sally's room yes! At least 2yrs allreally, so far never take her b4.

Saw her checking in 3weeks ago, b4 make up nothing interesting.

SiliconVibrator
10-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Y is H7 closed? Haiz..... Wasted trip

basfreak
10-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Y is H7 closed? Haiz..... Wasted trip

Hse 7 is forced to close for a week starting from today by AV. Rumour is Sugar got caught with a client by AV when they raid a budget hotel.

SiliconVibrator
10-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Hse 7 is forced to close for a week starting from today by AV. Rumour is Sugar got caught with a client by AV when they raid a budget hotel.

wow.....so cos of her, the whole house gotto shut dwn for a week? not very logic ley. haiz.... no choice but to wait lo.

10-11-2010, 06:56 PM

Salute you, How come you know such news.

Ah Ken
10-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Is she short hair and, abit of fat and, nice skin? Opposite Sally's room yes! At least 2yrs allreally, so far never take her b4.

Saw her checking in 3weeks ago, b4 make up nothing interesting.

Can't really rmb her exact looks now.
All I can say is a bit plump and not very tall. Hair length never really notice. :cool:

Tho66
10-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Hi Bro, I'm new to Petain. Can bro help to pm me the exact location of Petain? Thanks.

MrBombastic
10-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Yesterday I make a big mistake. I have a fucking experience in Geylang with a FL PRC, which is making me mad! :mad:

Not satisfied, this afternoon I went down to PT with an angry cock at about 6pm. I went straight to H7, but to my surprise the main door is close. I doesn't know what happen. Then I went straight to H22R9, but she already packed her stuff going home. Then go to H16 looking for Vivi or Moon, but also not available. Then go to H14 looking for Violet, and her door is close.

Wa lau eh... I was thinking, what the fuck happen to my day! Then suddenly I passby Li Wen's room. She's available and playing laptop. I was standing at her door steps for a few second. She did not even look at me. I almost give up, but my angry cock insist to test her pussy! Then lan lan knock on her door and politely ask..."Excuse me, can I come in?" wa lau eh... the way I ask, was like those bloody hamsap uncle.... instead of looking at her face... I was focusing on her big boobs as she was wearing very low V cut dress.

She nodded and I go in and pay her $50. After my payment, wa lau eh... her attitude 360 degree change! She start to smile and behave very nice to me! Knn... in my heart say, you die already laaa... today I'm gonna pump u to the max!

The moment she striped off her dress and g-string... her pair of head lights suddenly pop out! Damn... she got a pair of big knockers. Her nipples are a big small, but it's all firm and natural. Cut my story short, here's my FR:

Name: Li Wen
Face: 7/10 (a bit cute, a bit lan si)
Body: 7/10 (good for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very very good suction. she bbbj me in 2 position. first is me lying down, second she bbbj me with me standing and her kneeling down)
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating. I really pump my heart out during doggie. just like I haven't fuck for years :D )
CIM: No
FK: No
69: Did not ask
AR: 8/10 (ok laaa... so so only)
Attitude: 8/10 (only after you pay her)
RTF: Maybe YES, maybe NO. let's see how :cool:
Damage: $50

i^Xi0n
10-11-2010, 10:53 PM

Spot on bro. Went down looking for my regular gal at Hse 7 but saw whole hse was closed. Msg her and she told me they are closed for a week as one of the gal got into trouble with the authorities and was sent back to Malaysia.

wow.....so cos of her, the whole house gotto shut dwn for a week? not very logic ley. haiz.... no choice but to wait lo.

That's AV logic. Any gal from a joint get into trouble, besides punishing the gal, the house will also be punished if the offence is big.

austin69
10-11-2010, 11:27 PM
My target Sally H02R03. Lately I craving for her, she got this nice jugs and plump ass!

I reached her room and just in time not a second gone by her door open, just finished with a custormer so now my turn!:p

Looks: 8/10 - a bit plump but cute
Catbath: 9/10 - she licks and sucks in all the right spots! Complete with kissing and sucking sounds!
Boobs licking: 8/10 - really enjoyed this, I was lying down and she on top of me with her jugs in my face for me to lick and suck!
BBBJ: 9/10 - very wet and good sucking, my dick very happy!
Frenching: 8.5/10 - she allow
69: 9/10 - she was great, relentlessly sucking and licking I almost come twice!
Painting: 9/10 - she offer her pussy in my face as I was lying down, then later I ask her to go doggy and I lick clean her pussy and asshole. I gave her a long and slow lapping with my tongue and I made sure the whole width of my tongue covers her asshole, shiok!
AR: NIL - totally forgot about this segment as we were quite "busy with more important things!", hehe!
FJ: 9/10 - I finish her in doggy and I came with a full load!
GFE: 9/10 - friendly and accomodating, no dull moments
Smoker: No

I thank you.:D

havana
10-11-2010, 11:28 PM
The moment she striped off her dress and g-string... her pair of head lights suddenly pop out! Damn... she got a pair of big knockers. Her nipples are a big small, but it's all firm and natural.

Wah:eek: U mean her nipple one big and one small (@)(*) ??????
I have seen breast one side big and one side small:rolleyes: But i have not experience what you described...Interesting!!!I must really try her to see such interesting nipple:D

fornicator
10-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Wah:eek: U mean her nipple one big and one small (@)(*) ??????
I have seen breast one side big and one side small:rolleyes: Interesting!!!I must really try her to see such interesting nipple:D

Haha! Bro havana I think is typo error, maybe what our Bro meant was, "Her nipples are a bit small, but it's all firm and natural."

Hope this helps.

Cheers.:D

fornicator
10-11-2010, 11:44 PM

Spot on bro. Went down looking for my regular gal at Hse 7 but saw whole hse was closed. Msg her and she told me they are closed for a week as one of the gal got into trouble with the authorities and was sent back to Malaysia.

That's AV logic. Any gal from a joint get into trouble, besides punishing the gal, the house will also be punished if the offence is big.

If confirmed, Sugar will be the 5th ex-GL WL casualty in PT:

1] Wawa, 2] Inter, 3] Diamond, 4] Super, and now, 5] Sugar.

Cheers.

yourmumishot
11-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Today, decided to drop by petain as I was free from 12noon onwards. Reached at about 1, and checked whether vivi was there. In the past 2 weeks I have not seen her light on at all. Maybe I was there too early. Then after walking through the rooms, I spotted a hot looking milf in h2r5. Went to check s-list and ratings were good. I then asked the price. She said 40. I gave her 50 and she gave me back 10. I was thinking whether I was lucky since I remembered the s-list saying she was $50. But oh well..

Anyway, she looks good. Very classy milf look. Nice boobs, I think B cup. She started by going a bj which lasted pretty long and then asked for missionary. Although she was nice throughout the session, I felt she was alittle rushy. Anyway, pretty good session. Oh and when she moans she will say "fuck yeah". Something different from most WL which do not speak much English.

Probably not gonna post any FRs for pretty long. Been spending too much on girls.

Signing off, yourmumishot

MrBombastic
11-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Haha! Bro havana I think is typo error, maybe what our Bro meant was, "Her nipples are a bit small, but it's all firm and natural."

Hope this helps.

Sorry ya... Typo error... I'm typing this FR with my dick head... :D

jacky43
11-11-2010, 09:35 AM
So Mun Mun had reduce to $40? I am expecting this, H02 read here of Sally had took $40 jobs now, Mun Mun. The member post Mun Mun quite rushing, she gave discount probably cut down stuff. I believed in $50 value add service.

I have never seen Sugar, only 1time last yr saw her room lights on. I allreally suspect after getting permits, never turn up for biz. However, Sugar had quite good FRs during her time here. This is why i proclaimed her as 1of the 7princess. After Diamond probably, Sugar left is pointless to continue the heaven queens and princess titles.

11-11-2010, 09:58 AM

Cheers.

Its a pity, never go to see her face, let alone trying her. Guess it will be a painful lesson for her if she will have to cancel her permit.

Tho66
11-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi, currently I only know GL & don't know there's such place as Petain. But after reading all d good FRs by all bros would like 2 find out d exact location of Petain as I also want 2 try out these good experiences also. Thanks.

milfloverme
11-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Hmmm....hey guys...i have been in this forum for a while already...and have been an active chiongster of petain...so i was just think maybe its time i join in this tread...has been a fan of Janet and Sally...just love there bbbj and cim... and recently there has been good review on Ann...wanted to try her today and found out the hse is closed for 1week...will post a FR after there...cheers guys!!

Gesch
11-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Its a pity, never go to see her face, let alone trying her. Guess it will be a painful lesson for her if she will have to cancel her permit.

That's right. Every time I was there, there were always more than two guys queuing for her. Never got the chance to see how she looks like.

Gesch
11-11-2010, 10:53 PM
anybody try candy before?
i just tried her and i cum pretty fast.
want to hear from others.

I've tried her before. She was friendly but very time-conscious. Last time after around 5 minutes of action (cowgirl + missionary) she whispered to me that time was almost up...

Of course that was just me. You may get it different, or she may have improved her mindset since then. She told me because she downgraded from $150 (in GL) to $50, her service shall also be scaled down accordingly.

KinJioKar
12-11-2010, 01:51 AM

Cheers.

care to elaborate please, bro

fornicator
12-11-2010, 02:42 AM

care to elaborate please, bro

Bro, how are you?:D Long time no see. Kindly see above.
Wawa, Inter, Diamond and Super have quit in PT.

Cheers.

AngusYoung
12-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Kelly

H12R5

Name : Kelly
Look face: 10/10 nice looking yg face
Look bod : 7/10 bit thick, no ass
Boob : Nice B Cup, pink nips
Catbath : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10
Ball lick : 9/10
AR : 9.5/10 wow like a vacuum cleaner
FJ : 8/10
Pussy feel : nice tight
Kiss : didn't try
Overall service : 9/10
RTF : YES Yes
Damage : 35 (5 tip)

Can any bros advise if she is Cat 30 or Cat 40. It seems she is asking for 40 now. Which is strange as I thought they usually downgrade and not upgrade :)

fornicator
12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Can any bros advise if she is Cat 30 or Cat 40. It seems she is asking for 40 now. Which is strange as I thought they usually downgrade and not upgrade :)

She is CAT30. But based on FR given for her, IMHO, I wouldn't mind giving her $40.

I remember long time ago she used to be in H05, the last room at the back, she got shower stall inside her room and true enough, she gives a mean AR!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
12-11-2010, 12:20 PM
She is CAT30. But based on FR given for her, IMHO, I wouldn't mind giving her $40.

I remember long time ago she used to be in H05, the last room at the back, she got shower stall inside her room and true enough, she gives a mean AR!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Oh! Kelly was at H05 b4? Mine only 1session with her, 6yrs ago at H01. Got showers, all the way in the last room on the left handside.

She also markup? Not suprised that WLs pulling fast 1.

U-Da-Man
12-11-2010, 01:25 PM
So Mun Mun had reduce to $40? I am expecting this, H02 read here of Sally had took $40 jobs now, Mun Mun.

Interesting...
:p

hurricane2004
12-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Hi Bros,

Originally Posted by jacky43
So Mun Mun had reduce to $40? I am expecting this, H02 read here of Sally had took $40 jobs now, Mun Mun.

I hv just visit Sally /H02R02 this evening, she still charge me the usual $50.00. Her performance is still hot n paitence with a gd OS (operating system). Not a time watcher. No short cut. Perhaps I did not bargain.

BTW, over heard fm a few WLs who is talking among themselves that the Chinese offender hv been arrested n is waiting to be charge in court very soon. They saw him, CID officer bring him over to PT recently in the afternoon.

Gesch
12-11-2010, 10:17 PM
BTW, over heard fm a few WLs who is talking among themselves that the Chinese offender hv been arrested n is waiting to be charge in court very soon. They saw him, CID officer bring him over to PT recently in the afternoon.

Perfect! Death to this lunatic :mad:

fornicator
13-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Hi Bros,

Originally Posted by jacky43

I hv just visit Sally /H02R02 this evening, she still charge me the usual $50.00. Her performance is still hot n paitence with a gd OS (operating system). Not a time watcher. No short cut. Perhaps I did not bargain.

Sally is H02R03.

H02R02 - Maggie - is OL

Cheers.

bruceJKD
13-11-2010, 02:03 AM
any nice recommendation for CAT30s? ;D

fornicator
13-11-2010, 09:37 AM
any nice recommendation for CAT30s? ;D

Ah May - H11R09

Cheers

jacky43
13-11-2010, 10:34 AM
The home team have done their jobs. Mine advice to everybody, still remains as travel during the daytime. Few WLs agreed with this too.

hurricane2004
13-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi Snr Bro,

My mistake, is a typo error. Shld be H2R03 / Sally.

bruceJKD
14-11-2010, 12:43 AM
whoah! today went to petain and i never regret!
me and my friend are walking at petain house by house and i recommend my friend to Li Wen at h14r09. after he went in, i'm still decided between room 6 or 7 at house 14. when i've finally decided to enter room 7 at house 14, some idiot went in before me. tamade. then i turned around to go to room 6, another chau ah pek went in! CHAU JI BAI! i spent 1/2 an hour waiting. then when that idiot finall came out of room 6, i straight away went in. only to know that she's Violet.

once i entered, both of us stripped and i asked for her name. after cleaning up, she ushered me to the bed and told me to lie down. she has that i-dominate-over-you look but in fact, she is very gentle. she rubbed some KY at my sai kang ans lum pah and started rubbing my sai kang and lum pah. soon, she BBBJ me for a while then told me to go to doggie position. she then rimmed my sai kang and use her soft and tender tongue to enter my sai kang, about 1cm, rimming the insides. i fellt really high with my hair standing. I still have the emotional feeling of AR until now. the feeling is unforgettable. she also took my gong-stick-look-alike kukujiao to suck from the doggie position. then she told me to missionary her. i did it.

pumping her as hard as i could, my knee was rubbing against the wall, causing a very serious abrasion. I asked politely if we could move slightly away from the wall and she agreed. I continued pumping her for about a minute or two then switched to doggie as i remembered her ass is quite jab and nice to doggie. while doggying, i cupped her (.Y.) from behind and giving my very best. Halfway through the doggie, i circled my fingers around her nipples and i can felt the hair around her nipples standing and nipple tip are hard. she seems to be very aroused by this action and i continued it for arounr 5 mins. then, i continued the normal doggie and pressed on the part, around 3cm above her pussy. she moaned even loder and seems to enjoy it. soon, i had the magical feeling already. i shot all of my 3 weeks' load into her extremely wet pussy and left the place a fucking happy man.

-----------------------------------

Name: Violet
Boobs: can feel that it's around 32-34B (.Y.)
Catbath: she did it for only less than 2mins then proceed to AR liao.
BBBJ: 9/10 you can see her enjoying and svouring my kukujiao.
AR: 11/10 i love her AR. better and more pro than Li Wen.
FJ: 9/10 she get aroused when you play her nipples during the action.
Frenching: never did.
Overall: 10/10 hey c'mon, she was a CAT200 when she was in geylang, as told by me by th OKT down there, a short old guy wearing a light blue shirt and blue shorts on sat, 13 nov.
RTF: YES!!!! but same thing, try other girls at the mean time.

---------------------------------

good luck to all the bros who are going to try her for the first time after reading this.

austin69
14-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Lunch time went PT to RTF Nikki H22R19 but ended up with Michelle H22R20. No regrets for good service and a vital info I got from her. She say on Monday got new WL starting, H22R21.

fornicator
14-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Hi Snr Bro,

My mistake, is a typo error. Shld be H2R03 / Sally.

Bro you are so modest, no worries, typo error I also make one. I only noted for those newbie, later get blur.:p

You are more senior than me with regards to being a member here (Dec 2004), hehe.:D Thank you Bro,

Cheers.

14-11-2010, 12:01 PM
saw a notice pasted on the door of a room, saying new WL coming.
forgotten the date, think is starting of dec....
it the last hse on the right side, think is hs 17. then as u enter first room on the right.
hope i remember correctly where i seen the notice :D

jacky43
14-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Just gave a member 2points, seldom i do this. Good FR on Violet, what i enjoyed reading is FR with feeling not too mechanical. Eg, BJ 10, AR 10 and so on.

New comers at H22? This i must see, will find some time on this public holiday.

Have a good week!

Tboon
14-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Just came out of pertain.raining n whole place flooded with china man n banglas.tried h12r15.heres my simple fr

Look:9/10(finali found 1 dat i reali lik)young milf
Body:8/10(curvy,smooth skin)but(.Y.)not veri big
Bbbj/bj:8/10(many positions with gd suction)
Ar:6/10(not dat gd n quite fast change 2 bbbj
Fj:8/10(personali i enjoy veri much coz look at her face n her moan i BTH)but no tuning of her nips

Overall:8/10
Rtf:yes

alvin36
14-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Just came out of pertain.raining n whole place flooded with china man n banglas.tried h12r15.heres my simple fr

Look:9/10(finali found 1 dat i reali lik)young milf
Body:8/10(curvy,smooth skin)but(.Y.)not veri big
Bbbj/bj:8/10(many positions with gd suction)
Ar:6/10(not dat gd n quite fast change 2 bbbj
Fj:8/10(personali i enjoy veri much coz look at her face n her moan i BTH)but no tuning of her nips

Overall:8/10
Rtf:yes

are you referring to 1st room on the right on H12 ?
she is one of my target, but have not try her yet. Have not been to PT recently.....

just like to ask, does she allow frenching and sucking of her breast ??

Tboon
14-11-2010, 07:48 PM
are you referring to 1st room on the right on H12 ?
she is one of my target, but have not try her yet. Have not been to PT recently.....

just like to ask, does she allow frenching and sucking of her breast ??

Bro yes is dat rm.4 frenching n suck (.y.) me not sure coz din try.1 more tng great is the rm is bigger than alot others n the both side of the bed is wall not partition n also got mirrors!!!

iAMgame
14-11-2010, 09:13 PM
anybody try candy before?
i just tried her and i cum pretty fast.
want to hear from others.

hi bro, r u talking about candy from H14R11?
if so,then here's my fr on her, Candy:

Was kinda bored, pocket also running dry.
so head down to Petain, for the first time..hehe
walked into house 14, till the end.
Candy's room was opened but she was giving looks to men, BANGLAS.
thot of giving it a miss but she smiled when she saw me, so quickly
u-turn n smiled to her. quoted me $50.
so went in.got to know she's from malaysia.
and she's only 26!!!
got into bday suit,she proceed to wash followed by helping me to wash too..

Action: normal catbath.
but her bbbj and AR was splendid, no joke..
after that told me to get up n she proceed to lie down.
did missionary n cummed in 10mins..

overall: sweet looking syt..
boobs not much to talk about.
bbbj n ar was so good almost CIM..hehe
one point i missed out. she actually put on the cd for me while BBBJ-ing me

bruceJKD
15-11-2010, 12:06 AM
wah, how come i become 1 point???

fornicator
15-11-2010, 06:02 AM
hi bro, r u talking about candy from H14R11?
if so,then here's my fr on her, Candy:

Action: normal catbath.
but her bbbj and AR was splendid, no joke..
after that told me to get up n she proceed to lie down.
did missionary n cummed in 10mins..

overall: sweet looking syt..
boobs not much to talk about.
bbbj n ar was so good almost CIM..hehe
one point i missed out. she actually put on the cd for me while BBBJ-ing me

So it is BJ, and not BBBJ. There is a difference.

BJ = with CD
BBBJ = without CD

No such thing as BJ without CD or BBBJ with CD, just to clear things up.

My first session with this Candy, she give me BBBJ. Now I see that she give other Bros BJ only.

For me, RTF: NO! She is blacklisted in my book!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

YouAreRight
15-11-2010, 06:53 AM

After login to your account, simply click on "USER CP". Under "Latest Reputation Given", you can see the reason

YouAreRight
15-11-2010, 01:23 PM

The FR on Violet is your last post, pls correct me if not i am right! At the time of reading you have 2 points. May be something your FR need "improvement".

Look for the thread "What can S$50/- do". Bro SaveMoney just make 1 post and gana zap 5 points. Poor SaveMoney sentence is not clear. His intention is also not clear. Until now i cannot understand what SaveMoney is trying to say.

Bro SaveMoney, no offensive, for the purpose of sharing, hope you don't mind.

bruceJKD
15-11-2010, 02:56 PM
thanks to bro jacky43 and bro fornicator for up-ing my points. but someone just took it away. ):

burrows
15-11-2010, 03:32 PM

BJ = with CD
BBBJ = without CD

iAMgame mentioned that he almost CIM, so it's got to be a bare back blowjob. But I believe what he meant is that she put on the condom with her mouth when he said, "she actually put on the cd for me while BBBJ-ing me."

fornicator
15-11-2010, 04:51 PM
thanks to bro jacky43 and bro fornicator for up-ing my points. but someone just took it away. ):

You most welcome Bro. Too bad it was taken away.

Nevermind, just continue to contribute FRs and useful info and points will come your way.

Cheers.

iAMgame
15-11-2010, 09:56 PM

BJ = with CD
BBBJ = without CD

My first session with this Candy, she give me BBBJ. Now I see that she give other Bros BJ only.

For me, RTF: NO! She is blacklisted in my book!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

i undastand the terms well..
she did bbbj me..
let me try to be more specific..
she actually had a CD in her mouth while bbbj..
and she slip it on my didi while giving bbbbj..
hope i clarify things here..

iAMgame
15-11-2010, 09:58 PM
iAMgame mentioned that he almost CIM, so it's got to be a bare back blowjob. But I believe what he meant is that she put on the condom with her mouth when he said, "she actually put on the cd for me while BBBJ-ing me."

u got it right bro burrows..
mayb u experienced it too?

kingpo
16-11-2010, 12:14 AM
just went there tonite at ard 8 plus. my first time there and to my horror, so many bangala and china man there. And alot of ah ma and auntie.

no pun intended, i understand its a budget place so just sharing my experience :)

zvonimir2711
16-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Can any bros advise what time Violet and Vivi start? Thank you in advance.

fornicator
16-11-2010, 09:20 AM
i undastand the terms well..
she did bbbj me..
let me try to be more specific..
she actually had a CD in her mouth while bbbj..
and she slip it on my didi while giving bbbbj..
hope i clarify things here..

Ok, understood. Thanks for the clarification, apologies Bro.

Cheers.

fornicator
16-11-2010, 09:23 AM
just went there tonite at ard 8 plus. my first time there and to my horror, so many bangala and china man there. And alot of ah ma and auntie.

no pun intended, i understand its a budget place so just sharing my experience :)

Try to come earlier to avoid being horrified. 8 plus you say? Most of the ang pais go home already. And if you do not know where the hidden gems are, sorry.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
16-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Good morning to all my hamsap bros... Any good infos to share? Any new chicks? Wondering if Vivi is available today :rolleyes:

fornicator
16-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Good morning to all my hamsap bros... Any good infos to share? Any new chicks? Wondering if Vivi is available today :rolleyes:

Our good Bro austin69 mentioned H22R21, start yesterday. I checked it out last night but H22R19, R20 and R21 all door closed and lights off.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
16-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Our good Bro austin69 mentioned H22R21, start yesterday. I checked it out last night but H22R19, R20 and R21 all door closed and lights off.

Cheers.

Aiya... :(

DickHead7
16-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Feeling horny in the afternoon after lunch, decided to give myself a break since it is PH eve :D

This is my virgin trip to Petain after reading so much here. Reached Petain around 3pm and it was raining heavily, haha.. I am one of the luckily one walking around Petain with an umbrella, most of the brothers are hiding in the houses as the rain was really heavy.

After roaming around for half and hour checking out on the Petain S-List, all the ladies marked as "Hot" are not available, finally stop stop by H24 R28, one of the better ones i saw.

Look: 6.5/10(Not very young but at least demure look, early 30s i guess)
Height: 158cm i think
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin)
Tits: 8/10 (Nice nipples, light brown :p)
Catbath: 6/10 (Short 1 min mainly on nipples and groin area)
Bbbj: 8/10(2 positions with gd suction, got sound and looks like she is enjoying)
Ar: 8/10 (first time AR, patient and enjoy tongue fucking me)
FJ: 8/10 (3 positions, accomodating)
Overall: 7.5/10

RTF: Y not, good for short time rifle maintenance without OC noticing because it is in the afternoon :rolleyes:

ben69
16-11-2010, 06:27 PM

Cheers.

happen to go PT see see look look ard 1pm. wow.. there was a long queue outside rm21. so din manage to catch a glimpse of newcomer...

anyway, today no happening cos all targets no ard.. :( been wanting to try rina but she always not ard. any bros know wat time she usually start work? thanks in advance...

fornicator
16-11-2010, 09:18 PM
happen to go PT see see look look ard 1pm. wow.. there was a long queue outside rm21. so din manage to catch a glimpse of newcomer...

anyway, today no happening cos all targets no ard.. :( been wanting to try rina but she always not ard. any bros know wat time she usually start work? thanks in advance...

Rina - H10R01A, H10 usually opens around 1:00pm, so her working hours will start from there, but no guarantee. Sometimes it depends on WL what time they want to start.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Tboon
16-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Rina - H10R01A, H10 usually opens around 1:00pm, so her working hours will start from there, but no guarantee. Sometimes it depends on WL what time they want to start.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro u reali the man!!!every house every gal everytng in pertain all at ur fingertips!!!salute u

austin69
16-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Bro u reali the man!!!every house every gal everytng in pertain all at ur fingertips!!!salute u

Yes, Bro fornicator is the man!

I thank you.

austin69
16-11-2010, 10:09 PM

Yes Bro, Vivi was available today. After work I go PT, still a bit rain. I reach H16 I only saw Lynn H16R09. As I turn to go, I saw a glimpse of Vivi inside OKT office. I signalled to her that I want to call on her but she say she going back already. But it was barely 7pm! So I waited, our eyes met, signalled to her again, this time she say ok! Yeah baby!

FR on Vivi:

Catbath: 8/10 - her tongue all over me
Frenching: NIL - she say she got blister in mouth, oh shoot, my last session with her, can french but cannot 69, haha
AR: 8/10 - licking my asshole and from there lick my balls and shaft in one cool stroke, but short time only
BBBJ: 8/10 - not the trademark Vivi BBBJ
69: NIL - what to do?
Painting: 9/10 - her pussy and asshole taste sweet with her pre-cum juice
FJ: unfortunately I CMI - but I did try 2 positions, missionary and doggy
Attitude: 10/10 - she was great if not the best! She never show black face, instead help me until I cum, she gave HJ for me.
RTF: Oh yes!

austin69
16-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Feeling horny in the afternoon after lunch, decided to give myself a break since it is PH eve :D

This is my virgin trip to Petain after reading so much here. Reached Petain around 3pm and it was raining heavily, haha.. I am one of the luckily one walking around Petain with an umbrella, most of the brothers are hiding in the houses as the rain was really heavy.

After roaming around for half and hour checking out on the Petain S-List, all the ladies marked as "Hot" are not available, finally stop stop by H24 R28, one of the better ones i saw.

Bbbj: 8/10(2 positions with gd suction, got sound and looks like she is enjoying)

RTF: Y not, good for short time rifle maintenance without OC noticing because it is in the afternoon :rolleyes:

Haha! WL enjoying it? Don't kid yourself Bro, it's her work, let's just say she's doing a good job of making you think that she is enjoying it. Haha!

Nice FR though.

fornicator
16-11-2010, 10:31 PM

Thank you Bro. I try my best and do my homework. Thanks to my still good and reliable memory, I have at least 70% of the WLs listed in the PSL stored in the hard drive of my ..... brain.

Cheers.

ben69
16-11-2010, 11:32 PM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

thanks bro forcinator!

like everyone said, u the man!!!

cheers!!!

fornicator
16-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Can any bros advise what time Violet and Vivi start? Thank you in advance.

Usually, Violet H14R06 and Vivi H16R13 start from 1:30-1:45pm. Latest would be 2:00pm.

Violet will knock off work latest 8:00pm and Vivi by 7:30pm.

You welcome.:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
16-11-2010, 11:38 PM
thanks bro fornicator!

like everyone said, u the man!!!

cheers!!!

No worries Bro. Anything I can do to help. Just let me know. I try my best.

Cheers.

keyser
17-11-2010, 11:05 AM
:D Hello.. Long time no see. Just wan to post a fr today. went to petain every wk but always rtf some usual gals so no fr until last sun went to see see look look and choose a milf tat i tried b4 but never post fr i think..

House 14R7
Name not sure
Body 7.5 ( my opinion only as i really like her boobs and ass. she is not fat)
Looks 5.5 ( she got the look of next door housewife, )
Catbath 6 ( sop, bj not bbbj. but she will ass rim u though its sop too. 1 thing u need know is she will 69 u when bj and she will almost sit onto your face! therefore u will have to lick her which is wat she want i guess..)
Fj 7 ( i like to bang her as she has a good lovely body in my opinion. quite a tight pussy too)
Overall 6.5 ( damage is 30 only but a decent fuck for me like H11R1.)

:D Cheers and have a good day ahead!

Tho66
17-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi Bros, after reading all these good FRs being posted I also want 2 try out. But I don't know d exact Petain address, can help 2 pm me d address? Thanks

fornicator
17-11-2010, 11:43 AM
:D Hello.. Long time no see. Just wan to post a fr today. went to petain every wk but always rtf some usual gals so no fr until last sun went to see see look look and choose a milf tat i tried b4 but never post fr i think..

House 14R7
Name not sure
Body 7.5 ( my opinion only as i really like her boobs and ass. she is not fat)
Looks 5.5 ( she got the look of next door housewife, )
Catbath 6 ( sop, bj not bbbj. but she will ass rim u though its sop too. 1 thing u need know is she will 69 u when bj and she will almost sit onto your face! therefore u will have to lick her which is wat she want i guess..)
Fj 7 ( i like to bang her as she has a good lovely body in my opinion. quite a tight pussy too)
Overall 6.5 ( damage is 30 only but a decent fuck for me like H11R1.)

:D Cheers and have a good day ahead!

H14R07 - Zhen Zhen

Did made an attempt, ask her but she reject my business. If got 69 maybe worth to try again see if she accepts.

Thanks for FR.

Cheers.

fornicator
17-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi Bros, after reading all these good FRs being posted I also want 2 try out. But I don't know d exact Petain address, can help 2 pm me d address? Thanks

No need PM. Just click the links on my signature below. Info should be enough.

Cheers.

Ah Ken
17-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Anyone know Ah May working in PT now?
I finding a "Gd day" to go there. Recently, keep raining. Lazy to go.. :(

Maybe drop by this Saturday. ;)

Ninja_Assassin
17-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Anyone know Ah May working in PT now?
I finding a "Gd day" to go there. Recently, keep raining. Lazy to go.. :(

Maybe drop by this Saturday. ;)

Yes she is back and still as popular. :D Be prepared to wait.

Ah Ken
17-11-2010, 05:00 PM

Wait outsider her room at 11am lor.. :p
Haha.. Bo bian.. 好的东西值得等. :D

alvin36
17-11-2010, 05:08 PM

is this ah may 3rd room on the right of H11 ??

I saw her few times. not CFM or slutty looks.... quite broad shoulder too. how good is she ? very good huh ??

care to share more deatils ?

jacky43
17-11-2010, 06:44 PM
H11R06 Yan Yan $50 (7 October 2010)

I am no good at guessing her age; say is early 30s, pretty as PRC KTV girl. 2things I loved about Yan Yan, beautifully tits and, sweet smiling passion eyes throughout session. However, time watcher! There is an old saying of customers prefer smaller size working girls, Yan is tall I am afraid she may not be able to return back to high end brothels. Asian men love small built girls.

The second WL which provides tits fucking, she works longer compare to Yo Yo only a quick rub. Just might try if I encounter this with another WL, pull her close and cum on her tits, her BJ is mechanical Yan might need to work harder on this. I am afraid RTF is not on the card; Yan gave the impression of pulling KC traps on customers. Sort of like hoping customers will RTF 4times during her time at PT brothels. This way she gets to earn $200 per client, maybe she caught it at KTVs?

H02R02 Maggie $50 (27 October 2010)

She was former ex KS brothel ang pai, age is catching up with her. Compare to ex GL Moon, Vivi and Yan Yan, Maggie lose out on youthfulness. Nevertheless MILF lovers will not be disappointed. A problem is she applies sweet on her pussy. Firm tits that give pleasant in tits bonking, rubbing which few WLs can match.

Other then following client’s instruction, I don’t find her outstanding. Maybe 2011 reduce to $40 in order to hit her sales? During FJ Maggie did not tighten her pussy, another minus point. Ultimate mistake of her, our time together she asked me personally questions, don’t think sex workers should probe into customer’s private sex lives.

Another session, probably not unless she reduce to $40, for UN official highest $50 I think is worth to spending on younger, sweeter girls.

H17R40 Tian Tian $30 (17 November 2010)

She is old timer and, I upgraded to $50, she gave value added service. I might have taken her service 5yrs ago, 1 of the brothels with showers attached. Miss Tian Tian provides $20 massage which I am not interested. She has icy cool looks, blond hair, nice tits w/o enhanced, face a bit old. But MILF material.

This yr, I have seldom come across WLs which provide a good hot BJ, also a good rubbing of balls with lotions, we did it standing holding each other tight. I truly enjoy it! Only problem she goes w/o frenching, can only kiss her body. RTF? Probably not, if she is lucky to charm me into her room again. Next session is 2011.

Sers
17-11-2010, 09:09 PM
FR: H22R21

Just got back not long ago, new girl on the block, had a young milf look. Was from Geylang previously.

Same SOP, wash up, lie down catbath, bj (choose with cap for me), AR, then bonk bonk I not sure if she rides well cause she started with missionary and I ended there.

Xue Er
Looks: 6.5
BJ: 7
FJ 7.5

I think she's not bad. I kinna liked the session. But to each his own.

Ah Ken
18-11-2010, 05:06 AM
is this ah may 3rd room on the right of H11 ??

I saw her few times. not CFM or slutty looks.... quite broad shoulder too. how good is she ? very good huh ??

care to share more deatils ?

She is CAT 30 but provide CAT 50 kind of services.
If on a budget, can try. ;)

fornicator
18-11-2010, 08:23 AM

Just got back not long ago, new girl on the block, had a young milf look. Was from Geylang previously.

Same SOP, wash up, lie down catbath, bj (choose with cap for me), AR, then bonk bonk I not sure if she rides well cause she started with missionary and I ended there.

Xue Er
FJ 7.5

Bro Sers, thank you for info on this new WL.:D I have updated the PSL accordingly.

Lunch time went PT to RTF Nikki H22R19 but ended up with Michelle H22R20. No regrets for good service and a vital info I got from her. She say on Monday got new WL starting, H22R21.

Thank you also to Bro austin69, he was the one who mentioned first about the arrival of this new WL as per his FR on Michelle - H22R20.

Cheers.

austin69
18-11-2010, 08:37 AM
She is CAT 30 but provide CAT 50 kind of services.
If on a budget, can try. ;)

Agree Bro, Ah May - H11R09 may not be much of a looker but her services are on par with the CAT50 WLs.

Her services: catbath, BBBJ (3 positions with loud sound effects), AR, frenching while FJ (missionary of course).

I find her cute and chubby, down point is she got a bit of armpit hair.

Overall, she's great. Smoker: Yes. RTF: Yes!

austin69
18-11-2010, 08:41 AM
.....Thank you also to Bro austin69, he was the one who mentioned first about the arrival of this new WL as per his FR on Michelle - H22R20.

Cheers.

No worries my Bros, it just so happen I was at the right place at the right time, hehe.

Still haven't managed to get a glimpse of her, Xue Er(?) - H22R21, I think same with Michelle and Nikki, they all knock off work very early, 6:00/6:30 pm?

Must come early in the afternoon. See how.

U-Da-Man
18-11-2010, 02:36 PM

Xue Er
FJ 7.5

Yes I did see her just now when I visited Michelle. This small petite thing walked by me. I think she just arrived cos she was in her casual shorts and T-shirt clothes.

I couldn't see her face, but her body seems good. How do you rate her body bro? And tit size?? hehehe:rolleyes::p

Cheers

U-Da-Man
18-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Hope you bros are doing well.:D

Though I haven’t been writing any FRs for some time, I have no doubt still been getting my fill of the wonderful PT ladies. Recently I had…

Da S H10R4
Finally got to see and even bonk her. Da S is so friendly, no wonder she’s very much sought after. However, for me the sex was just so so. Haven’t RTFs.

Lai Lai H24R33
Still one of the best service providers in PT. Her mouth skills are without peer and, I don’t understand how her pussy can be so tight. Countless RTFs.

Kathy H7(2) R06 (before house temporary closure).
Like the first time, we were going at it like wild dogs in heat. :eek:Somehow my tongue and dick does incredible things to her and we fucked like desperate horny lovers. Gave her the big O again. After the sex, she was a beautiful mess! Body matted with sweat and her hair tousled in all sorts of shapes. Wished she does BBBJ though. Oh yes, can French! Second RTF, definitely more to cum.

Ting Ting H2R15
Another nice lady. Overall pretty good skills. That day I tired, requested for just a BBBJ and CIM… after I came she said she’s a little upset with me cos I didn’t use my hot hard slab of meat to pleasure her. I promised I’ll fuck her good next time, hahaha RTF have to right?.

Moon H16R17
Still looks and fucks great…. And yes, she is getting reluctant to CIM now. As usual, I would end my session with a BBBJ… but unlike before when she would let me unload completely into her mouth, this time she took my first sperm spurt and completed the job with her hand. Oh well. Countless RTFs, but craving for her is waning fast.

Kelly H12R5
I have always wondered about Kelly when I use to visit Christine. Always showing off half ball. So when some bro mentioned she does BBBJ, of course I made a bee line for her room. Not bad catbath and BBBJ, ok fuck. Requested for a BBBJ and CIM, but aiya, once cap on, she don’t like to BBBJ again – it’s the latex taste. I told her next time no need to bonk, just BBBJ me till I cum – she smiled and said no problem. Haven’t RTF, but will.

Michelle H22R20
Had her today. Damn, I miss her already. Despite her small A cups tits, Michelle I still maintain has the best natural body in PT. Her butt is to die for!! We fucked so much and she was screaming and wailing her pleasure. Really holds nothing back this sexy minx. I was planning for her to finish me off in her straddling style cowgirl which I love, but unfortunately I fucked her till her legs went soft and she laughed saying she “no more energy liow”. So we settled for a BBBJ and HJ till I came. No CIM. Fantastic girl, great body, great lover. My current favourite!!!:pSecond RTF, definitely a lot lot lot more to cum.

Go forth and copulate:cool:

Sers
18-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Yes I did see her just now when I visited Michelle. This small petite thing walked by me. I think she just arrived cos she was in her casual shorts and T-shirt clothes.

I couldn't see her face, but her body seems good. How do you rate her body bro? And tit size?? hehehe:rolleyes::p

Cheers

I felt she is a B+ or so.

fornicator
18-11-2010, 11:27 PM

Cheers

I saw her too just right before going for my sessions, around 6:30pm. I dropped by H22 to get a glimpse of Xue Er. Upon reaching the backlane, Nikki met me as she was available. Michelle went back already I think, doors close and lights off. Xue Er was busy with a customer. Nikki smiled at me and I told her I just want to see. Damn, she was so casual with me by saying, "see only, no fuck?". I said yes, see only as I have "appointment" already and I am just killing time.

It didn't take long and there she was, Xue Er. I thought, uh, ok. I took special notice of her ass, nice! Worth to try, I thought.:D So after seeing Xue Er, I made my way out of H22 and went for my sessions.

Cheers.

fornicator
19-11-2010, 09:45 AM
No worries my Bros, it just so happen I was at the right place at the right time, hehe.

Still haven't managed to get a glimpse of her, Xue Er(?) - H22R21, I think same with Michelle and Nikki, they all knock off work very early, 6:00/6:30 pm?

Must come early in the afternoon. See how.

Good job Bro austin69. Last night I managed to get a glimpse of Xue Er H22R21.

I ups you with my 2 humble points.:D

Happy weekend Bro and looking forward to your FR on Xue Er.:D

Cheers.

Me Siam Bu
19-11-2010, 11:34 AM
ok 2221 noted :p

usalo
19-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Michelle H22R20
Had her today. Damn, I miss her already. Despite her small A cups tits, Michelle I still maintain has the best natural body in PT. Her butt is to die for!! We fucked so much and she was screaming and wailing her pleasure. Really holds nothing back this sexy minx. I was planning for her to finish me off in her straddling style cowgirl which I love, but unfortunately I fucked her till her legs went soft and she laughed saying she “no more energy liow”. So we settled for a BBBJ and HJ till I came. No CIM. Fantastic girl, great body, great lover. My current favourite!!!:pSecond RTF, definitely a lot lot lot more to cum.

Go forth and copulate:cool:

tried Michelle (H22R20) and also manage to get glimpse of Xue Er (H22R21) when she reporting to work. look like not bad... oredi added into my target list :)

as for Michelle, eventhough a disapointing sexxion (on myself but on her bcoz i cum too fast... hehe) she very friendly, cheeerful and playful i think. look at her body, really wan to doggie her gao gao. on the other had, while she bbbj i mentioned i about to cum then i stop her becoz i wan to fucked but i cum in few mins time... then she said "why dun let her blow out..." so i think she can CIM... maybe i will try next time... :)

overall
look: 6.5
body: 7.5
bbbj: 7.5
GFE: 9
RTF: yes

U-Da-Man
19-11-2010, 02:08 PM
It didn't take long and there she was, Xue Er. I thought, uh, ok. I took special notice of her ass, nice! Worth to try, I thought.

Cheers.

Just what I thought... even a fleeting glimpse of her petite body I had a feeling... she has that kind of body I like. Petite, small waist, perky butt and though B cups, but full and firm... will confirm soon :phehehe

U-Da-Man
19-11-2010, 02:12 PM
while she bbbj i mentioned i about to cum then i stop her becoz i wan to fucked but i cum in few mins time... then she said "why dun let her blow out..." so i think she can CIM... maybe i will try next time...

That's cool! The first time I had her Michelle was when she had just started at PT. After bonking her I requested for CIM, but Michelle pleasantly said she doesn't do that...:o

So when I had her yesterday I didn't even think to ask.... has she upgraded her services.... hopefully!!! :eek:She'll be the perfect PT bonk then!:D:D

fornicator
19-11-2010, 02:13 PM
tried Michelle (H22R20) and also manage to get glimpse of Xue Er (H22R21) when she reporting to work. look like not bad... oredi added into my target list :)

as for Michelle, eventhough a disapointing sexxion (on myself but on her bcoz i cum too fast... hehe) she very friendly, cheeerful and playful i think. look at her body, really wan to doggie her gao gao. on the other had, while she bbbj i mentioned i about to cum then i stop her becoz i wan to fucked but i cum in few mins time... then she said "why dun let her blow out..." so i think she can CIM... maybe i will try next time... :)

overall
look: 6.5
body: 7.5
bbbj: 7.5
RTF: yes

I still have yet to RTF Michelle H22R20, and as per my 1st time session with her before she go on 1 month leave, she is a fast worker, we finish under 20 minutes but all in.....well almost, she don't give me frenching.:(

And as for the FRs that I have been reading lately, still no mention if she give frenching. But no doubt GFE is good, she is playful. Still contemplating for RTF session.

Nikki H22R19 also no frenching. I wonder if Xue Er H22R21 allow. So far I only see 1 FR for her.

Cheers.

fornicator
19-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Just what I thought... even a fleeting glimpse of her petite body I had a feeling... she has that kind of body I like. Petite, small waist, perky butt and though B cups, but full and firm... will confirm soon :phehehe

Haha! Good to know we thought the same Bro.

I hope you will agree when I say we have the same taste for fine women.:D

Cheers Bro!

fornicator
19-11-2010, 02:21 PM
That's cool! The first time I had her Michelle was when she had just started at PT. After bonking her I requested for CIM, but Michelle pleasantly said she doesn't do that...:o

So when I had her yesterday I didn't even think to ask.... has she upgraded her services.... hopefully!!! :eek:She'll be the perfect PT bonk then!:D:D

For me, Michelle H22R20 will be the perfect bonk if she allow frenching. If not, nevermind, can still RTF because of GFE.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
19-11-2010, 02:58 PM
For me, Michelle H22R20 will be the perfect bonk if she allow frenching. If not, nevermind, can still RTF because of GFE.

Cheers.

bro... we frenched....;) hehe

She also didn't seem to rush bro. We usually take our time... maybe she likes me :) hahahaha

fornicator
19-11-2010, 03:20 PM
bro... we frenched....;) hehe

She also didn't seem to rush bro. We usually take our time... maybe she likes me :) hahahaha

Why you lucky devil! Good for you Bro! Agree, I think chemistry is playing it's part here, maybe she does like you!

Sers
19-11-2010, 09:12 PM

not that firm bro, a little sag liao hehehe..

U-Da-Man
19-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Why you lucky devil! Good for you Bro! Agree, I think chemistry is playing it's part here, maybe she does like you!

Cheers

Hehe.... earlier this evening actually went to check out the new girl.... wah, house 22 back section is beginning to feel like house 16.... so many bros crowding around rooms 19, 20 and 21.

So I was hoping to catch this xue er, but she busy.... however, Michelle wasn't! First time RTF a WL the very next day.:eek::p

Damn we were at it again like wild hot animals. She was screaming very loudly. This girl just lets it out like a banshee when you hit her spot right. All the bros outside waiting must be wondering what's going on.

But today, I just didn't have the energy... but that's good news bros! I nicely asked my sexy minx to BBBJ me out...:eek::D it's confirmed, Michelle BBBJ and CIM!!!! Yippekayeah!!! But remember, you must request for it.

Can't wait to see my sexy nympho again... still think she has the perfect ass for doggie hahaha

Cheers

U-Da-Man
19-11-2010, 11:50 PM
not that firm bro, a little sag liao hehehe..

Aiyo:eek::D..... hahaha..... but the rest of her body slender and taut?

How's her looks?

Paiseh ask so many newbie type questions:o

alvin36
20-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Hehe.... earlier this evening actually went to check out the new girl.... wah, house 22 back section is beginning to feel like house 16.... so many bros crowding around rooms 19, 20 and 21.

So I was hoping to catch this xue er, but she busy.... however, Michelle wasn't! First time RTF a WL the very next day.:eek::p

Damn we were at it again like wild hot animals. She was screaming very loudly. This girl just lets it out like a banshee when you hit her spot right. All the bros outside waiting must be wondering what's going on.

But today, I just didn't have the energy... but that's good news bros! I nicely asked my sexy minx to BBBJ me out...:eek::D it's confirmed, Michelle BBBJ and CIM!!!! Yippekayeah!!! But remember, you must request for it.

Can't wait to see my sexy nympho again... still think she has the perfect ass for doggie hahaha

Cheers

Bro.. I was there too, but about 7pm

1st time went to the 2nd section of H22, trying to see R19,20,21....

Anyway, I saw R19, in black tight-fit dress, looks like late 20s.... but not really my type, so I didnt go in. R20,21 was busy... so I walk to other houses.

After 10 minutes... back into H22, R19 is already occupied. Then I just wait there, along with other guys. Think most guys are not queuing, they just want to see the new faces. While waiting... I can moaning sound, coming out from R20, is really quite loud

Then R21 open... small built and slim. Also not my type, so again I walked to other houses ..... finally come back again after 10 minute. But this type R20 is already light-off. Not sure if she has gone back or cleaning her room inside.

By this time... about 7.30pm liao.... need to fetch my OC..... so left PT without bonking. Anyway,.... stilll a nice walk walk session for me

fornicator
20-11-2010, 07:11 AM

Cheers

Haha, nice going Bro. I was also like that before also, RTF a new WL the very next day. I remember when Maggie H02R02 was new in PT, Nov. of 2007. I RTF her for 3 consecutive days. Then came Ada H16R10 (3), Ivy H16R14 (3), MJ H12R06 (5) and Diamond H24R12 (2), the number enclosed denotes the number of consecutve days I RTF. Oh yeah, those were the days.

Now, I try to control myself, hehe, as I am not getting any younger.

Cheers.

austin69
20-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Good job Bro austin69. Last night I managed to get a glimpse of Xue Er H22R21.

I ups you with my 2 humble points.:D

Happy weekend Bro and looking forward to your FR on Xue Er.:D

Cheers.

Bro fornicator thank you for ups my points!:D

Yes, I shall try Xue Er H22R21 soon and post FR, but, in the meantime, I will post FR for Michelle H22R20.

austin69
20-11-2010, 08:33 AM
It was last Saturday 13 Nov. So sorry if my FR so late, but I did post the most important thing, what Michelle told me during our sessions, that her friend Xue Er H22R21 was starting work that Monday, 15 Nov.

Anyways, here is my take on Michelle. This only my 1st RTF after my 1st ever session before she went for 1 month leave.

Michelle - H22R20, 13 Nov.

I reached the backlane of H22, target was Nikki R19, but she was engaged, so I wait, well out of sight from Michelle R20. Then, she emerged from her doorway, we exchanged smiles, and, to my stupefaction, her super great body, cladded in a tight fitting cyan dress, was so delectable that I had no choice but to let myself to be lured into her room! As soon as I was inside, I handed over her fee and we both took off our clothes. She finished first and she immediately positioned herself by the wash basin where I was standing nearby, stripping. All the while we were chatting and laughing, having a great time and the mood was just great.

By the time I have completely took off my jeans, she twirled her legs on my right leg and proceeded to hug me! It was like as if a big snake was forming a deadly coil over its victim. Damn, I don't know what's gotten in to her, she was all over me!

So, action begins:

Catbath: 8.5/10 - I have already developed an erection halfway washing me, and the reason being very obvious, hehe

Frenching: 10/10 - this was a big shock to me. Because last time, and I agree with Bro fornicator, Michelle say she don't kiss! But now, while I was waiting for her, lying on her bed, from where she was standing, by the wash basin, she suddenly dived into me and her lips smacked with mine and we were at it, and I suddenly found myself tongue wrestling with her!!! I was like, "wait, wait!" She asked me why, and I told her I was surprised because last time she say she don't kiss, and now? As if she had amnesia, she gave me a "huh?" look. To satisfy and confirm to me that she does allow kissing, as if like a woodpecker, she planted 5 smacking kisses on my lips, and from there we continued to french! Shiok!

AR: 9/10 - 2 positions, she in front of me raising my legs, this is the typical position, and the other one was she on my left side with her nicely shaped ass in my full view and her head directed towards my groin area, she raised my right leg only (Ivy H16R14 style), and dug deep, drilling my asshole! The 2 positions were done alternating with BBBJ!

BBBJ: 9/10 - it was great, alternated with her superb AR!

69: 9/10 - my fave, I licked clean her pussy and asshole as she continued pounding on my fully erect meat! Damn, the slurping sounds we were making was just awesome!

FJ: 9.5/10 - she initiated cowgirl, piak-piak-piak! Damn, it was as if clapping your hands! I am sure whoever was outside could hear! From cowgirl, she put both her hands on my nape, pulling me upwards until we reached missionary position. We got there without taking off my dick from her pussy and as soon as we got there I just continued pumping and she was going mad making this loud noises of pleasure supplemented by the now even much louder piak-piak sounds we were making! Ah, music to my ears. It didn't take long and I came already, both of us letting go a sigh of relief!

GFE: 10/10 - she was great overall, never a dull moment. Afterwards she even gave me a couple of drags of her Virginia Slims!

While washing I still couldn't believe myself as to what had just happened. I told her that I hope my next session we do the same, and she reassured me that it will be, and that she will be ready for me. At this point she told me to try her friend, a new WL coming on that Monday, she told me her name and all I can muster was the Er part. Now I know form FRs that she is Xue Er.

So, there you go! RTF: Yeah baby!

Hope you liked my FR as I have enjoyed my session with this great gal. And that I have done justice to the 2 ups points that Bro fornicator "awarded" to me earlier. Really appreciate it.

U-Da-Man
20-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Bro.. I was there too, but about 7pm

Then I just wait there, along with other guys. Think most guys are not queuing, they just want to see the new faces. While waiting... I can moaning sound, coming out from R20, is really quite loud

That's the eime I was there bro!:eek: haha

Yes i think you may be right bro. The guys were waiting to scope out the new girls, they weren't exactly queuing to go in.

And all that loud moaning could have been me in there with Michelle.:p:rolleyes:

Anyway you should have waited to see Michelle bro, she looked stunning with her tight short electric blue dress that clung on to her curvacious sexy butt. I told her next she has that dress on, I don't want her to remove it, I'll just hike up that tight dress over her sexy butt and doggie there and then:D hahaha

Cheers

fornicator
20-11-2010, 11:36 AM

Yes i think you may be right bro. The guys were waiting to scope out the new girls, they weren't exactly queuing to go in.

And all that loud moaning could have been me in there with Michelle.:p:rolleyes:

Anyway you should have waited to see Michelle bro, she looked stunning with her tight short electric blue dress that clung on to her curvacious sexy butt. I told her next she has that dress on, I don't want her to remove it, I'll just hike up that tight dress over her sexy butt and doggie there and then:D hahaha

Cheers

Agree with that Bros. Actually, Nikki ain't bad too. She's as noisy as well when in bonking, hehe.

Just imagine if all these 3 new WLs all taken at the same time, the backlane of H22 would indeed be very noisy, haha.

Cheers.

fornicator
20-11-2010, 11:43 AM
.....Anyways, here is my take on Michelle. This only my 1st RTF after my 1st ever session before she went for 1 month leave.

Michelle - H22R20, 13 Nov......

.....Hope you liked my FR as I have enjoyed my session with this great gal. And that I have done justice to the 2 ups points that Bro fornicator "awarded" to me earlier. Really appreciate it.

Hmmm.....not bad. Not bad at all.

Actually, holy shit! Bro I think.....yah.....I think you've done it!

2 thumbs up Bro! Well done!

Keep up the good work. Which reminds me, long time no hear from Bro Fetish Joe. Hope he is well.

Good job Bro austin69!:D

Cheers!

alvin36
20-11-2010, 11:52 AM

Cheers

bro.... I think I not only heard moaning sound, there is also some bonking sound or "bed shaking" sound !!

I wonder how did you do it ? so power !!!!

U-Da-Man
20-11-2010, 12:13 PM
bro.... I think I not only heard moaning sound, there is also some bonking sound or "bed shaking" sound !!

I wonder how did you do it ? so power !!!!

Hahaha... then I think that was quite definitely me:o:p What to do.... when you hit the right spots with Michelle, she'll then want it deep and hard. She'll desperately french me, then she'll grab my butt, push me in and egg me on with, "Yes baby, fuck me, fuck me". Then she'll start to moan and scream.... at this point, I really had no choice but to give her all I got right? hehehe

Power? Aiya not enough la bro... after 10-15 mins I was so wasted. I had to lay back and let her bbbj me out... then again that's not such a bad thing :rolleyes:hehe

U-Da-Man
20-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Agree with that Bros. Actually, Nikki ain't bad too. She's as noisy as well when in bonking, hehe.

Yep, Nikki is also vocally expressive. I had her one time and she was moaning very loudly. But Michelle really takes the cake.:D No other PT WL are quite so loud as these two. The others tend to stifle their moans even if they are genuinely experiencing sexual pleasure.

For instance House 7 (2) Kathy - we both have great sexual chemistry. And I've manged to give her a couple of real Big Os. Even then she would scream out loud just once or twice. You could tell she wasn't comfortable being so vocal and subsequently control her moaning.:confused:

Cheers:)

alvin36
20-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Hahaha... then I think that was quite definitely me:o:p What to do.... when you hit the right spots with Michelle, she'll then want it deep and hard. She'll desperately french me, then she'll grab my butt, push me in and egg me on with, "Yes baby, fuck me, fuck me". Then she'll start to moan and scream.... at this point, I really had no choice but to give her all I got right? hehehe

Power? Aiya not enough la bro... after 10-15 mins I was so wasted. I had to lay back and let her bbbj me out... then again that's not such a bad thing :rolleyes:hehe

salute you... very power
next time PM me date/time you are going, and tell me which gal ... I dont want to bonk the same gal after you..... because I think she must be exhausted liao. cannot work anymore .... just kidding :D

austin69
21-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Hmmm.....not bad. Not bad at all.

Actually, holy shit! Bro I think.....yah.....I think you've done it!

2 thumbs up Bro! Well done!

Keep up the good work. Which reminds me, long time no hear from Bro Fetish Joe. Hope he is well.

Good job Bro austin69!:D

Cheers!

Bro fornicator thank you for ups points and your construcive comments.:D

Bro spotter542, same, thank you so much for ups points and your kind words regarding my FR.:D

My next target shall be Xue Er H22R21.

I thank you.

spotter542
21-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Bro fornicator thank you for ups points and your construcive comments.:D

Bro spotter542, same, thank you so much for ups points and your kind words regarding my FR.:D

My next target shall be Xue Er H22R21.

I thank you.

Bro austin69 ,

Just some encouragement nia :p
Will be camping here for your FR on Xue Er of H22R21 :D

austin69
21-11-2010, 02:23 AM

Just imagine if all these 3 new WLs all taken at the same time, the backlane of H22 would indeed be very noisy, haha.

Cheers.

Haha! Hell, if they all engaged at the same time, it would be like an orgy going on in backlane of H22, haha.:D

Other notable WLs, aside from Nikki H22R19 and Michelle H22R20 that are "vocally expressive", IMHO as per my sessions::p

Maggie - H02R02 - "Oh yes"
Sally - H02R03 - "Oh, very good!"
Michelle - H02R16 - "Oh yeah"
Carol - H07R11 - "Fuck me dear, fuck me dear"
Chris - H07R02(2F) - "Oh yes! Oh yeah!"
Katty - H10R10 - Loud moaning sounds
Judy - H10R11 - "Yes, yes!" + moaning sounds
Poh Yi - H14R05 - "Oh darling, yes darling"
Violet - H14R06 - "Fuck me darling, oh shiok"
Li Wen - H14R09 - "Oh, come baby fuck me"
Moon - H16R17 - Loud moaning sounds
Diamond - H24R12 (retired) - "Oh! Oh yes!"

austin69
21-11-2010, 02:28 AM
Bro austin69 ,

You're on Bro! Thank you for your kind encouragement. I just hope I could catch her next week. These new gen of WLs very early knock off work. But I will not give up and continue my relentless pursuit of Xue Er!

I thank you!:D

U-Da-Man
21-11-2010, 06:11 AM
salute you... very power
next time PM me date/time you are going, and tell me which gal ... I dont want to bonk the same gal after you..... because I think she must be exhausted liao. cannot work anymore .... just kidding :D

Lol.......:p:D

U-Da-Man
21-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Other notable WLs, aside from Nikki H22R19 and Michelle H22R20 that are "vocally expressive", IMHO as per my sessions::p

Maggie - H02R02 - "Oh yes"
Sally - H02R03 - "Oh, very good!"
Michelle - H02R16 - "Oh yeah"
Carol - H07R11 - "Fuck me dear, fuck me dear"
Chris - H07R02(2F) - "Oh yes! Oh yeah!"
Katty - H10R10 - Loud moaning sounds
Judy - H10R11 - "Yes, yes!" + moaning sounds
Poh Yi - H14R05 - "Oh darling, yes darling"
Violet - H14R06 - "Fuck me darling, oh shiok"
Li Wen - H14R09 - "Oh, come baby fuck me"
Moon - H16R17 - Loud moaning sounds
Diamond - H24R12 (retired) - "Oh! Oh yes!"

Very good bro hahahaha... on the spot!!!

Mostly they don't speak English, but when bonking suddenly so ang moh hahaha...

How come they don't say these in Chinese?? hahaha:D:D

MrBombastic
21-11-2010, 11:18 AM
I saw Michelle at one time... But did not go in... Does Michelle perform CIM? :D

austin69
21-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Very good bro hahahaha... on the spot!!!

Mostly they don't speak English, but when bonking suddenly so ang moh hahaha...

How come they don't say these in Chinese?? hahaha:D:D

Bro U-Da-Man thank you for your acknowledgement and validation of my efforts.:D

Yes, mostly don't speak good English but enough for me for some small conversation. The least that speak English are Michelle - H02R16 and Carol - H07R11.

Maggie - H02R02 and Sally - H02R03 has improved! While the rest I find ok.

Maybe they don't say in Chinese if customer is not Chinese. But if otherwise, and this IMHO only, they watch English porn movies and this is where they pick up some new tricks and lingo.

I thank you!

austin69
21-11-2010, 12:07 PM
I saw Michelle at one time... But did not go in... Does Michelle perform CIM?

Greetings bro, as per Bro U-Da-Man FR (see below), yes, Michelle H22R20 perform CIM.

Cheers

I thank you.

Driftwood
21-11-2010, 07:33 PM
So Mun Mun had reduce to $40? I am expecting this, H02 read here of Sally had took $40 jobs now, Mun Mun. The member post Mun Mun quite rushing, she gave discount probably cut down stuff. I believed in $50 value add service.

I have never seen Sugar, only 1time last yr saw her room lights on. I allreally suspect after getting permits, never turn up for biz. However, Sugar had quite good FRs during her time here. This is why i proclaimed her as 1of the 7princess. After Diamond probably, Sugar left is pointless to continue the heaven queens and princess titles.

Just tried Mun Mun today...her price to me was $50..for bros info...service wise is ok, quite accomodating in my opinion...

havana
21-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I saw Michelle at one time... But did not go in... Does Michelle perform CIM? :D

Read from the past reviews that some brothers mentioned she does. But yesterday I went and requested from her, She reject me....A bit disappointed:(
Ask her why dont want, She reply She going for check up soon....Maybe there is no chemistry between us:(

terfel
21-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Today feeling horny then went down to PT to walk walk see see, Surprisely saw that Michelle of H22R20 is working. When i was there, her door was closed n the light is on, so i decided to walk around n come back again.

To my surprise when i was back at H22, I saw here outside the room, then i signal her whether i can go in, and she say yes so we proceed into the room.

Pass her entrance fee and start action. Finish her in 3 positions missionary,cowgirl then doggie. Her favourite position is doggie.

My FR:
H22R20
Name: Michelle
Look:8.5/10
Body:8/10 (A cupper not for boobs lover)
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: Never try
AR: Never try
BBBJ: 8.5/10
69: 9/10 - I licked clean her pussy
FJ: 8.5/10 - quite wet.
GFE: 9/10 - not a time watcher

Next target ; Nikki

Tks

MrBombastic
21-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Greetings bro, as per Bro U-Da-Man FR (see below), yes, Michelle H22R20 perform CIM.

I thank you.

Wa lau eh... NO HORSE RUN ALREADY LAAA!!! LAN LAN MUST TRY MICHELLE!!:D

too_hot
21-11-2010, 11:14 PM
I had my first session with michelle today - wad can i say? i like her a lot. We didn't have as great a session as described by bro u-da-man and in fact i can say from a purely sex point of view i probably had better with MJ. BUT there's something abt her i really like and she's definitely my #1 now and i can't wait to RTF her. Maybe i'll do better in my RTF session :)

U-Da-Man
21-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Read from the past reviews that some brothers mentioned she does. But yesterday I went and requested from her, She reject me....A bit disappointed
Ask her why dont want, She reply She going for check up soon....Maybe there is no chemistry between us:(

Hmmm... strange. Maybe it really has got something to do with her comfort level with customers.

I mean the first time I visited her, I requested for CIM for she said she doesn't do that (I wrote it in my first FR on her somewhere).

So second time I saw her I didn't request for CIM. Then on Friday decided to just try my luck and lo and behold, she said no problem.... !!!!:eek:

So maybe it is chemistry a bit.... try your luck again la bro. If kenna rejected again, never mind what, still have that fabulous Michelle butt and body to bonk hahahaha:D:p

Cheers
PS. Oh and bro, yes going for check up also puts WLs off BBBJ..... just earlier this evening, went to see my regular Thai Cat50 babe in GL. As usual at the end, I waited for my BBBJ-CIM combo... but she told me today cannot shoot in mouth because tomorrow she has a medical check up. Apparently, the doctor meticulously checks the girls, even in the mouth and throat..... go figure

U-Da-Man
21-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Wa lau eh... NO HORSE RUN ALREADY LAAA!!! LAN LAN MUST TRY MICHELLE!!

I'm surprised you haven't already!!??:rolleyes::D

U-Da-Man
21-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I had my first session with michelle today - wad can i say? i like her a lot.

BUT there's something abt her i really like and she's definitely my #1 now and i can't wait to RTF her. Maybe i'll do better in my RTF session :)

Yes, there's something about Michelle... is it because she just feels sincere and non-commercial? I know she's a happay soul(like me:o hehe). We spoke about it, and that she loves to laugh.

Hmmm, I also was quite taken by her from the first time.

Ok bro, while you do better, I'll start doing worse... my last session with her, I finally lost out to her, she still wanted more but I was too wasted... haha

fornicator
22-11-2010, 12:31 AM
So, what's all the hype?

I can see that Michelle - H22R20 is the flavour of the month. Good for her! It seems her business strategy and tactics seems to be working and it is winning many hearts, or should we say dicks?:p Hmmm, why not? They both throb anyways, don't they?

Carry on my Bros, and when all this hype is done, then, and only then, shall I make my next move.:D

Cheers.

austin69
22-11-2010, 12:44 AM
So, what's all the hype?

I can see that Michelle - H22R20 is the flavour of the month. Good for her! It seems her business strategy and tactics seems to be working and it is winning many hearts, or should we say dicks?:p Hmmm, why not? They both throb anyways, don't they?

Carry on my Bros, and when all this hype is done, then, and only then, shall I make my next move.:D

Cheers.

Bro fonicator, you're so damn cool!:cool:

Hats off, salute you Bro!:D

Agree, that in the end, it's all just plain business. And that stunt she pulled on me the last time I RTF her, it might all well be just an act for me to RTF and RTF. And like what she said to me the last time before we parted, she'll be ready for me! Haha!

I thank you!

too_hot
22-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Yes, there's something about Michelle... is it because she just feels sincere and non-commercial? I know she's a happay soul(like me:o hehe). We spoke about it, and that she loves to laugh.

Hmmm, I also was quite taken by her from the first time.

Ok bro, while you do better, I'll start doing worse... my last session with her, I finally lost out to her, she still wanted more but I was too wasted... haha

U hit the nail on the head!

Nowadays my mojo quite low (i tink due to work reason as i have an asshole boss) so got trouble getting/maintaining erection. But with her dats fine cos i love her company. towards de end when cannot unload, we just laughed and we cuddle awhile on the bed - so nice and warm gfe feeling. having said dat, i wish i could make her scream like u - i feel bad dat i cant pleasure her in return.

So how is nikki and xue er compared to her? If michelle is the best of the 3 "charlie's angels" then i will just stick to her.

fornicator
22-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Bro fonicator, you're so damn cool!:cool:

Hats off, salute you Bro!:D

Agree, that in the end, it's all just plain business. And that stunt she pulled on me the last time I RTF her, it might all well be just an act for me to RTF and RTF. And like what she said to me the last time before we parted, she'll be ready for me! Haha!

I thank you!

Haha! No worries Bro. I just don't want you or anybody to get carried away like I did once.

IMHO, a lesson learned should be shared to others in order to avoid the same mistakes.

WLs are "Working" Ladies, and we have to remember that...literally. They are here to "work". To provide us services that comes with a price. No more, no less!

So please Bro, don't kid yourself (into thinking they like you or something), because if they (WL) didn't know what they are doing, they wouldn't be here.

Chemistry is a different issue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
22-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Read from the past reviews that some brothers mentioned she does. But yesterday I went and requested from her, She reject me....A bit disappointed:(

Me 50-50 oredi :(

MrBombastic
22-11-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm surprised you haven't already!!??:rolleyes::D

Not yet bro... I was busy until fuck also no time :(

U-Da-Man
22-11-2010, 12:28 PM
So, what's all the hype?

And well there should be bro all the positive hype! Michelle is a refreshing change from the rest. I really enjoy her brand of teasing, bonking and company.... until the next one comes along that is.:rolleyes:

So please Bro, don't kid yourself (into thinking they like you or something), because if they (WL) didn't know what they are doing, they wouldn't be here.

Chemistry is a different issue.

You see bro, you needn't concern yourself too much. There's really no need for the negativity:) We're only getting really excited about this great new PT experience. That's why we are animatedly writing about it. I don't think anyone has fallen for her. hahaha

And yes for me, it's all about chemistry. Never the heart. And Michelle and I have really good chemistry.... and as I said, until the next one comes along.

Cheers

U-Da-Man
22-11-2010, 12:45 PM
U hit the nail on the head!

Nowadays my mojo quite low (i tink due to work reason as i have an asshole boss) so got trouble getting/maintaining erection. But with her dats fine cos i love her company. towards de end when cannot unload, we just laughed and we cuddle awhile on the bed - so nice and warm gfe feeling. having said dat, i wish i could make her scream like u - i feel bad dat i cant pleasure her in return.

So how is nikki and xue er compared to her? If michelle is the best of the 3 "charlie's angels" then i will just stick to her.

Good luck on getting your mojo back bro. When I lost mine a couple of years ago, I couldn't even maintain an erection. :eek:It took a month of destressing - simple meditation, mindless fun movies, long drive/cycling, brands's essence of chicken, etc and ultimately quitting my job - my dick felt like an 18 year old again! :hahahaha

And please don't stress yourself more by wanting to pleasure her. She's a WL, she's suppose to pleasure you bro!!! :DJust relax and enjoy the ride which Michelle provides....

Cheers

austin69
22-11-2010, 02:08 PM
.....You see bro, you needn't concern yourself too much. There's really no need for the negativity:) We're only getting really excited about this great new PT experience. That's why we are animatedly writing about it. I don't think anyone has fallen for her. hahaha

And yes for me, it's all about chemistry. Never the heart. And Michelle and I have really good chemistry.... and as I said, until the next one comes along.

Cheers

True Bro U-Da-Man and I am confident, that for you, as you've said is all about chemistry. Bro I salute you also together with Bros alvin36, jacky43 and fornicator. Don't get me wrong, I look up to you Bros because you all have strong will and I learn from you.

But what about those who are weak? These "weaklings" tend to confuse themselves into thinking that the WL "likes" them because of the good service they receive, not knowing that later on, they are (and will be eventually) being "milked" by the WL until they have no more to give. For me there were a couple of times that I feel I am almost going to fall for the WL but I always examine myself and I say, "Don't fall into the trap! This is her job and she is running a business here, don't let her get the better of you, don't fall for it because she doesn't like you and never will, all she is after is your hard earned money!" And then, I come to my senses, "What the hell was I thinking?!" Haha!

This I think, and I hope I am right, is what our good Bro fornicator is trying to convey.

I am sure of all people, Bro fornicator, would not bring about any negativity here since he himself is one amongst us (no offense Bro fornicator). If not, I find him (Bro fornicator) encouraging, same with Bro spotter542, pushing on other Bros to contribute and help this forum alive.

I thank you.

austin69
22-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Good luck on getting your mojo back bro. When I lost mine a couple of years ago, I couldn't even maintain an erection. :eek:It took a month of destressing - simple meditation, mindless fun movies, long drive/cycling, brands's essence of chicken, etc and ultimately quitting my job - my dick felt like an 18 year old again! :hahahaha

And please don't stress yourself more by wanting to pleasure her. She's a WL, she's suppose to pleasure you bro!!! :DJust relax and enjoy the ride which Michelle provides....

Cheers

Yes, yes, yes! Totally agree on it. This should be the way.

For me, when I am painting or frenching a WL, my thinking is not the pleasure I am giving to her since I am the one licking her pussy and asshole or sucking her tongue, but rather, the pleasure that she gives to me for letting me having to lick her pussy and asshole or sucking her tongue. I hope I didn't create confusion here, hehe.

I spend money visiting WLs, relentlessly, only for one reason, and that is.....I'm really enjoying it!!!:D

I thank you.

fornicator
22-11-2010, 02:28 PM
....You see bro, you needn't concern yourself too much. There's really no need for the negativity:) We're only getting really excited about this great new PT experience. That's why we are animatedly writing about it. I don't think anyone has fallen for her. hahaha

Cheers

Very well....then I rest my case.

My apologies to other Bros that I might have offended. Peace.

Just be careful and always be aware of what's going on in your surroundings.

We try to help each other for everybody's safety and welfare.:D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
22-11-2010, 05:23 PM
U all arrr... Really knn... Debating bout WLs as if you all are in parliment :D

Let me go and find out about Michelle... See if I can find " feeling" with her or not...

My lanciao a bit horny today... I was thinking of bonking her and asking permission to record her moaning sound and set it as ring tone... ;)

U-Da-Man
22-11-2010, 08:51 PM
But what about those who are weak? These "weaklings" tend to confuse themselves into thinking that the WL "likes" them because of the good service they receive, not knowing that later on, they are (and will be eventually) being "milked" by the WL until they have no more to give. For me there were a couple of times that I feel I am almost going to fall for the WL but I always examine myself and I say, "Don't fall into the trap! This is her job and she is running a business here, don't let her get the better of you, don't fall for it because she doesn't like you and never will, all she is after is your hard earned money!" And then, I come to my senses, "What the hell was I thinking?!" Haha!.

Yeah, I guess you're right insofar as bringing this to light for the less "resilient":D Cheers

My apologies to other Bros that I might have offended. Peace.

We try to help each other for everybody's safety and welfare.:D

Cheers.

Aiya, no need to apologise la bro. It's all taken in good spirits especially when intentions are true.

I think we all here respect each other's views, even if they may differ from time to time.... so it's all good my brother:D

Cheers

U-Da-Man
22-11-2010, 08:59 PM
U all arrr... Really knn... Debating bout WLs as if you all are in parliment

Let me go and find out about Michelle... See if I can find " feeling" with her or not...

My lanciao a bit horny today... I was thinking of bonking her and asking permission to record her moaning sound and set it as ring tone...

Hahahaha, point taken bro:p

And what the hell you waiting for??? Me again went to see Michelle in the day. To finish, had another long, deliberatel BBBJ and CIM as she slurped and slurped every surge of my hot wad into her warmth moist mouth. Hehehe:rolleyes:

In the evening, went for a another quick BBBJ and CIM with Miona in House 24 (took the cue from Bro Fornicator).... my word this lady really knows how to give oral!!!

Her versatile tongue was in constant motion, while her lips worked like a sucking squid :eek:all the way down to the very base of my hard shaft - all synchronised quite perfectly with her slowly bobbing head. Very very good!

Cheers all:)

MrBombastic
22-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Hahahaha, point taken bro

And what the hell you waiting for??? Me again went to see Michelle in the day. To finish, had another long, deliberatel BBBJ and CIM as she slurped and slurped every surge of my hot wad into her warmth moist mouth. Hehehe

In the evening, went for a another quick BBBJ and CIM with Miona in House 24 (took the cue from Bro Fornicator).... my word this lady really knows how to give oral!!!

Her versatile tongue was in constant motion, while her lips worked like a sucking squid :eek:all the way down to the very base of my hard shaft - all synchronised quite perfectly with her slowly bobbing head. Very very good!

Sorry brader... I fail you and my little kuku again! When I was about to leave the office...knn... got an urgent meeting. By the time I finish it's already 7.30pm!!! Knnbccb!!! :mad:

Somemore in the meeting my kuku was rock standing... wa lau eh... my collegue (a chio bu) was showing me 1/2 ball... I feel like telling her... "can you please keep your neh neh pot inside your bra... if you got no $$$ to buy bra.. please tell me laaa... i sponsor..."

So, during the meeting 1/2 of my heart is knocking on Michelle's pussy begging her to let me in... :p

austin69
22-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Bro austin69 ,

Bro spotter542, finally got to try this Xue Er H22R21. But sad to say not like what I had with Michelle H22R20. Today Michelle working, Nikki off.

Nevertheless, my FR:

Catbath: 7/10 - SOP licking nipples
Frenching: NIL - just kiss-kiss my lips
AR: 7/10 - nothing special
BBBJ: 7/10
69: 5/10 - not even 1 minute I think
FJ: 6/10 - missionary with fake moaning
GFE: 6/10 - ok-ok trying to be friendly
Smoker: Yes - I saw a pack of Marlboros on her ledge
CAT:50
RTF: NO!!!

alvin36
22-11-2010, 10:39 PM

And what the hell you waiting for??? Me again went to see Michelle in the day. To finish, had another long, deliberatel BBBJ and CIM as she slurped and slurped every surge of my hot wad into her warmth moist mouth. Hehehe:rolleyes:

Bro, you were there again today ? I was in PT again at 2pm too today !!

Again.... a few guys waiting for R20 and R21. R19 not working.
After walking for 30 min... again no chance to see her. left without bonking again

who is Miona in House 24 ?? can elaborate ?

fornicator
22-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Bro, you were there again today ? I was in PT again at 2pm too today !!

Again.... a few guys waiting for R20 and R21. R19 not working.
After walking for 30 min... again no chance to see her. left without bonking again

Haha! Really can't get enough eh, that's good!

BTW, Mona - H24R07 is a Malay WL ex-GL CAT30. I call on her for intense BBBJ and CIM.

Cheers.

fornicator
22-11-2010, 10:59 PM
.....Aiya, no need to apologise la bro. It's all taken in good spirits especially when intentions are true.

I think we all here respect each other's views, even if they may differ from time to time.... so it's all good my brother:D

Cheers

Bro U-Da-Man thank you. I have no doubt in you my brother, but as we know there are other Bros who are quite sensitive and I am trying to reach out to them to apologize if I have offended anybody.

Good thing you were right in saying, "I think we all here respect each other's views, even if they may differ from time to time".

Rock on Bro!

Cheers.

fornicator
22-11-2010, 11:12 PM

Hehe, my brother thank you once again for your validation.

Yes, Mona is a very good sucker indeed! I usually get 3 whole rounds of her superb BBBJ until I cannot take it anymore and she will suck me dry to last drop. Very shiok!

And as for you Mr. Lobah-Lobah! As if our FRs are not enough to lure you to try Michelle H22R20. My golly, I ask you the same thing, what the hell are you waiting for?! So I sing to you to the tune of the Beatles ....."Michelle, my belle!" Hahaha!

My FR on Xue Er after this. Now you have 2 WLs waiting on line for you to try. Have you tried Nikki? If not, make that 3 super hot WLS! Hahaha!

Cheers.

Sharpshooter
22-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Nevertheless, my FR:

was thinking of paying her a visit

fornicator
22-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I reached PT 6:30pm. I left the office at 6:00pm sharp thinking if I want to catch this new WL I have to be fast because they have this tendency to leave for home early.

At the backlane of H22, both Michelle and Nikkí's light were off already. But not Xue Er's! Jolly good! She was busy so I waited. In front of me was an Indian Bro who eventually gave up and went out to the front. Good for me!

As I waited, I can hear the proceedings inside the room. So it is confirmed that if these 3 were all taken at the same time, it would be like a symphony of very loud lovemaking noises that will echo within the walls of the backlane of H22 haha!

It didn't take too long when my turn came. An Indian Bro went out her room and it was now my turn. She was chatty and I think she is friendly but wait, we see how it goes!

She mentioned that Nikki was off today and Michelle was working but left early. I also learned that Xue Er starts later, around 12pm+ and leaves around 7pm+ unlike those 2 I mentioned before.

Xue Er - H22R21:

Looks: 8/10 - small and petite

Catbath: 8/10 - it was ok, her tongue ravishing both my nipples

Frenching: NIL - lips to lips only, no tongue

BBBJ: 6/10 - I was not satisfied, sorry

69: 5/10 - only for a while, she told me. I requested for it and she made a face on me with a slight "hmph", that most of the customers were asking for it. I thought, whoa, got attitude. And when we were doing 69, she puposely did not position her pussy on top of my face, she was misaligned and I having a hard time with my tongue to reach her pussy and asshole. WTF!

FJ: 6/10 - 2 positions: in missionay, eventhough she was noisy, it sounded fake to me and I lost steam, so I asked her to sit up and lick my nipples while she HJ me. Once erect, I asked her to go doggy and this time I punished her ramming her hard for giving me lousy 69, and as in missionary earlier, we made those piak-piak and moaning sounds. Damn her ass cheeks were bouncing all over the place as I rammed her from behind. Her ass was soft and cuddly, shiok.

RTF: No - I have better ones, really.:p

Cheers.

havana
23-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Xue Er - H22R21:
BBBJ: 6/10 - I was not satisfied, sorry

69: 5/10 - only for a while, she told me. I requested for it and she made a face on me with a slight "hmph", that most of the customers were asking for it. I thought, whoa, got attitude. And when we were doing 69, she puposely did not position her pussy on top of my face, she was misaligned and I having a hard time with my tongue to reach her pussy and asshole. WTF!

RTF: No - I have better ones, really.:p

Looks like our new gal got many bad review:(

too_hot
23-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Yes, yes, yes! Totally agree on it. This should be the way.

For me, when I am painting or frenching a WL, my thinking is not the pleasure I am giving to her since I am the one licking her pussy and asshole or sucking her tongue, but rather, the pleasure that she gives to me for letting me having to lick her pussy and asshole or sucking her tongue. I hope I didn't create confusion here, hehe.

Yes i understand wat u all mean dat we pay to be pleasured but wouldn't u agree when we are abkle to make a girl high, we also feel good? Dats why we love it when they moan and scream. This applies to painting as well when sometimes i really paint until their body convulses and they are letting out soft moans (let's not get into the real or fake debate - we never truly know) it makes me feel good.

Frenching is different, when done the way i like (slow and passionate) i tink it enhances for both of us as it can be a really emotional connection. unfortunately all the PT gals who french, french the wild type which i dun really like so much.

Anyway i guess ppl are all different, for me i need it to be very interactive, i.e. 2-way and not just WL "servicing" me.

fornicator
23-11-2010, 08:11 AM
.....This I think, and I hope I am right, is what our good Bro fornicator is trying to convey.

I am sure of all people, Bro fornicator, would not bring about any negativity here since he himself is one amongst us (no offense Bro fornicator). If not, I find him (Bro fornicator) encouraging, same with Bro spotter542, pushing on other Bros to contribute and help this forum alive.

I thank you.

Yes Bro you are not only right but right on the spot!

Offense? Non taken Bro, no worries. You keep up your good work Bro. You have improved a lot, again, good job!

Cheers.

fornicator
23-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Yes i understand wat u all mean dat we pay to be pleasured but wouldn't u agree when we are abkle to make a girl high, we also feel good? Dats why we love it when they moan and scream. This applies to painting as well when sometimes i really paint until their body convulses and they are letting out soft moans (let's not get into the real or fake debate - we never truly know) it makes me feel good.

Frenching is different, when done the way i like (slow and passionate) i tink it enhances for both of us as it can be a really emotional connection. unfortunately all the PT gals who french, french the wild type which i dun really like so much.

Anyway i guess ppl are all different, for me i need it to be very interactive, i.e. 2-way and not just WL "servicing" me.

Bro too_hot, I hope you believe me when I say that I truly agree with you in every sense of the words that you have posted above.

Why? It is not easy to find someone of our same kind. There are Bros who just lie on the bed for the WL to service him and let the WL do all the work.

Yes, people are all different, but I am truly glad that we are similar when it comes to being "very interactive".

To sum it all up, my style is same as you: "2-way and not just WL "servicing" me!"

I remember I have written in my FRs before that what fuels me to go forth is the moaning (in catbath, BBBJ and AR), the kissing (in BBBJ, frenching, painting and 69) and the piak-piak (in FJ) sounds that abound when in sessions.

Having said that, I have Bro U-Da-Man's FR come into mind. I have highlighted the "punchline" in bold and I assure to you, it's a knockout!!!

My brother, IMHO, this should be "FR of the year for 2010!"

.....With no targets left, I found myself wandering upstairs in House 7. Only the door of room 6 was opened. The room of Kathy. She didn't look friendly and I have never tried her before though FRs on her have been generous. Maybe the skill set of PT trained WLs don't excite me much. But I had nothing else. So in I went without any expectations.

And boy, was I glad I did!!!!:eek:

Kathy icy looks immediately melted once I was inside. The thawing continued to warm conversation, then to steamy foreplay, then to white hot wild sweaty fucking, then to explosive multi mega-tonne eruptions for both she and I. Quite unexpected, quite fucking fantastic!!!

It all started quite normal. Kathy proficiently catbathed me and delicately licked my nipples. My dick thickened and lengthened with her every touch. She then sucked me and I started exploring her small cute pussy. My fingers must have done something right, because before I knew it, she was dripping and body was squirming and writhing with my gentle clitoral persuasion. I could tell her pussy was getting hot and I pulled her over me where we continued pleasing each other in 69 position.

If my fingers were good, my tongue was even better - slowly exploring every little fold and cranny of her small cute sweet dripping wet pussy. I would tease her and then go for long tongue lapping which got her higher and higher. Kathy couldn't even suck me properly anymore. She would stop, start to breathe really heavily then grip the sheets, or my thigh, as the pleasure my tongue was providing, swept her entire body in quick waves.

By this time, her cunt was on fire!! I added to her rising ecstasy by the surprisingly insertion of my finger. She gasped. Slowly sliding into her soppy cunt, I found her G-spot and lovingly rubbed it. Kathy was about to explode!

Kathy couldn't take it anymore! She screamed, quickly turned around above me and plunged herself on my throbbing slab of meat. She went down on my cock all the way, all at once. The immediate deep violation of her burning cunt contorted her face into an ecstatic mess. She flunged her hair about like a possessed woman. Then she fucked me!! She grinded down on me and fucked me. And fucked me. Within a couple of minutes, all her pleasures, all the physical eroticism came to a fine point and she screamed out her orgasm while her body convulsed and twitched.

Then Kathy collapsed on top of me, her head buried in my chest as she held me tight. Her hair all beautifully messy and tousled from exquisite post-osgasmic rush. Her back had a light layer of sweat, and the room smelt sweet.

Later, Kathy teasingly scolded me, saying that it was only the start of her working day and already her hair is a total mess, she's sweating and her body was pleasantly spent from the powerful orgasm she just had (which virtually never happens). I replied with a question, "But did you enjoy it?". Kathy smiled and softly cooed, "yes......".

Kathy H7(2)R6
Face: 6.5 (ordinary, quite pleasant)
Body: 7 (not bad, quite in shape, ok smooth skin)
Boobs: 7 (nice B cups, her nippls only get erected when she's genuinely stimulated)
Pussy: 8 (mention worthy. cute small pink pussy with delicate pink moist folds)
BBBJ: 7 (got some standard la)
CIM: nope:( hahha
FJ: 9 (fucking fantastic bonk, maybe our bodies clicked)
RTF: What do you reckon??? One of the best bonks I've had in PT, even though there was no CIM. :D

Cheers

I double to that,

Cheers!

jacky43
23-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Actually, agreed with brother Fornicator on U-Da-Man's FR of H07R06, 2fl Kathy. Nice reading, a B+ for essay writting, this is what this gen of schools wanted. Details up to the point and, getting into the mood. Good grammer which i lacked. Of course we would never shown this to school, right? No worry!

Now, fr this FR i notice kathy, i have not RTF for 3yrs plus allreally, certain degrees she had perfected her skills. Almost SOP but, not every WLs can do it, some just cannot and, many don't have it.

A wonderfully $50 sessions is something like this, the girl will put the client at ease. Slow passion bring up the fire, not too much because she don't want her client to feel she is too skillful. Rest during intercourse both have to work. It could be a bonus for Kathy if she looked at her man during sex.

It is when both enjoy each other company, love and lust then it is perfect. The client got what he came here for, her she make $ and enjoy her time. We have much to learn.

U-Da-Man
23-11-2010, 12:06 PM

Sorry I misspelt it... it's Mona H24R7.

I first noticed bro fornicator's passing mention of Mona's BBBJ and CIM, which I think you can guess by now is my favourite way of cumming:rolleyes:

Anyway, have been scoping her for the last one week or so as I went visiting the other WLs. She's Malay, very matured 40+, short and slightly plump. No, she doesn't turn me on one bit... but for $30, I though I'd give it a shot.

So after exchanging pleasantires, money and washing up, I laid on the bed. Mona approached me, my dick had zero reaction, flaccid as a cold night in December.

Her catbath was quite good as she also used her generous brown breasts for added effect... my dick stirred a little, but only very little.... then Mona's mouth started to work on my willy.... my word!!!! What was she doing???? What was happening???

In her mouth, my dick was receiving all kinds of sensations as her tongue licked and twirled around my head, her lips like squid going down my now rigid cock. This smart woman also uses air pressure to rapdily move the saliva inside her mouth, creating more stimulating action. Then at my dick base, her lips does a little nibbling action as her tongue twirled more on the base underside (which to me is extremely sensitive). Wah liow eh!

Even though I've been cumming 2, sometimes 3 times a day for the last week or so (dunno why so siow:o), Mona managed to use only her mouth (yes, hands-free BBBJ!!!!) and made me cum within 10 minutes!!!!

I told her to slow it down more next time, becasue the orgasm will be even more intense. Mona said she'll only be too pleased to pleasure me. Hehehe

Cheers

U-Da-Man
23-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Having said that, I have Bro U-Da-Man's FR come into mind. I have highlighted the "punchline" in bold and I assure to you, it's a knockout!!!

My brother, IMHO, this should be "FR of the year for 2010!"

Paiseh:o:o

fornicator
23-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Paiseh:o:o

You should be proud my brother.

Cheers.

gold ranger
23-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Dear Mr. U-DA-MAN, I am motivated to visit Mona H24R7 after reading your report. I must say that I when I came across her name in this forum, I did walk by her door to take a look at her and was not at all impressed with what I saw. That is not the case anymore after reading your report. I would want to visit her at least once to experience what you have so delicately described. Cheers mate! I have visited Mabel at H20/168. She allows CIM. I did accidentally shoot in her mouth, but she did give it a good finish. I cannot say if it as good as what you mentioned here.

alvin36
23-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Sorry I misspelt it... it's Mona H24R7.

I first noticed bro fornicator's passing mention of Mona's BBBJ and CIM, which I think you can guess by now is my favourite way of cumming:rolleyes:

Anyway, have been scoping her for the last one week or so as I went visiting the other WLs. She's Malay, very matured 40+, short and slightly plump. No, she doesn't turn me on one bit... but for $30, I though I'd give it a shot.

So after exchanging pleasantires, money and washing up, I laid on the bed. Mona approached me, my dick had zero reaction, flaccid as a cold night in December.

Her catbath was quite good as she also used her generous brown breasts for added effect... my dick stirred a little, but only very little.... then Mona's mouth started to work on my willy.... my word!!!! What was she doing???? What was happening???

In her mouth, my dick was receiving all kinds of sensations as her tongue licked and twirled around my head, her lips like squid going down my now rigid cock. This smart woman also uses air pressure to rapdily move the saliva inside her mouth, creating more stimulating action. Then at my dick base, her lips does a little nibbling action as her tongue twirled more on the base underside (which to me is extremely sensitive). Wah liow eh!

Even though I've been cumming 2, sometimes 3 times a day for the last week or so (dunno why so siow:o), Mona managed to use only her mouth (yes, hands-free BBBJ!!!!) and made me cum within 10 minutes!!!!

I told her to slow it down more next time, becasue the orgasm will be even more intense. Mona said she'll only be too pleased to pleasure me. Hehehe

Cheers

I will take a look on my next visit. Thanks.

In fact, I tried her neighbour H24R19 on a very late session (almost 8pm), after reading some good review about her. That night, already 8pm, not much choice left, and I got turn on by her half breast so I enter her room.

But service was really disappointing and is a turn off when she naked. really too old for my liking.... dont want to Fxxk... so I just tell her to BJ and HJ.

Is only $20 budget ... but I guess this kind of budeget release is not for me

MrBombastic
23-11-2010, 02:56 PM
YES!!! Thanks bro U Da Man! I tested Michelle today!!!! She is AWESOME!!!
I'm running to office now and will post my FR later!!!
By the way... I saw 2 chio bu in H7. One is Queenie, another one is Jacq. Anyone can give me some feedback on them?

Damn... PT is just getting better and BETTER!!! :D

fornicator
23-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm running to office now and will post my FR later!!!
By the way... I saw 2 chio bu in H7. One is Queenie, another one is Jacq. Anyone can give me some feedback on them?

Damn... PT is just getting better and BETTER!!! :D

Well done Bro! Very good. Looking forward to your FR later.

Queenie - H07R05(2F) - I tried her last year even before the whole of 2nd floor was filled up. I remember it was only her and Kathy and Queenie was just starting out. My 1st session with her was not good. I still haven't RTF to this day.

Jacq - H07R02 - Had my 1 session and 1 RTF, she is difficult to find because she only work for 2 months then go back 1 month and so on. SOP services with a body to die for!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
23-11-2010, 04:14 PM
As promised...
After the departure of Super... I was left with a broken dick. Because so far only Super have teach me what a real man is all bout... Her tattoed lotus pussy makes my cock transform into a godzilla... But the lotus is gone and I thought I cant find any replacement until today... Sorry ya... Talk cock a bit :D

I sneak out from office and reach PT at 2pm. Then I fast hand fast leg go into H22. My target is standing outside her room talking to Nikki. I signal her and we move in her room.

She looks good today. Wearing a tight black knee height one piece skirt... Damnnnn fucking sexy. I paid and she stripped off... Her boobs are not huge but... Her pussy are almost hairless... My cock stand up already. When I strip she move over and hold my cock. She tease me..."haven't fuck cock already stand"... Then I just smile and devil in me says..."wait till I drill your pussy..."

Everything started at catbath. She licks from my nipples to my knee. When the bbbj me... Oh my god!!! I'm out of this world!!! She keep on looking at me with my dick in her mouth. When she bbbj me she makes the slurp slurp sound and pop pop sound. I was so damn high!

She capped and riding me. Then me on top and doggie. I'm kinda tired and told her to bbbj me.

Then she remove the cd and start bbbj me. My fingers are playing with her pussy and finally I cim her. She suck it dry :D

House: 22
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 ( slim, small perky boobs, curvy body, nice butt)
Bbbj: 9/10
Ar: 6/10 (very short)
Fj: 9/10 (damn good 3d sound system. I feel like fucking a porn star)
Fk: i did not try. She smokes and i dont like the cigarette taste
Finger: yes
69: yes
Fj: 9/10 (u can try any position that youvcould think of)
Rtf: HELL YEAH!!!

I'm really glad that there are new blood in PT. These WLs are the "rejects" of GL. And their service anytime beat most of the WLs in GL. And I have found a good place to release my sexual needs too. Thanks bro for sharing the infos :)

After I'm done I went to H7. I saw very sexy Queenie and Jacq. I wanted to try either one of them but I'm running out of time. Then I saw one chio bu in H16R11.

Can any bros share with me more info about them? Thanks...

MrBombastic
23-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Queenie - H07R05(2F) - I tried her last year even before the whole of 2nd floor was filled up. I remember it was only her and Kathy and Queenie was just starting out. My 1st session with her was not good. I still haven't RTF to this day.
Jacq - H07R02 - Had my 1 session and 1 RTF, she is difficult to find because she only work for 2 months then go back 1 month and so on. SOP services

Cheers.

Thanks bro. Queenie looks kinda hot with her red/brownish curvy hair... Looks like those rich man's mistress... And for Jacq... She looks great... And how bout Pat in H16?

All 3 got CIM? :D

fornicator
23-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks bro. Queenie looks kinda hot with her red/brownish curvy hair... Looks like those rich man's mistress... And for Jacq... She looks great... And how bout Pat in H16?

All 3 got CIM? :D

Good FR Bro, now you can move on. I urge you to try Queenie, Jacq and Pat. I already told you about the first 2, now about Pat.

Pat - H16R11, PT Veteran but I only try her late of 2008, as I have no idea of SBF then, and I never go deep (backlane) of H03, yes, she formerly in H03R11.

Anyways, she is CAT40 but she charge me $50, catbath, BJ, and FJ only. Some say got frenching and BBBJ but she never give me so I stop RTF sessions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
23-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Good FR Bro, now you can move on. I urge you to try Queenie, Jacq and Pat. I already told you about the first 2, now about Pat.

Pat - H16R11, PT Veteran but I only try her late of 2008, as I have no idea of SBF then, and I never go deep (backlane) of H03, yes, she formerly in H03R11.

Anyways, she is CAT40 but she charge me $50, catbath, BJ, and FJ only. Some say got frenching and BBBJ but she never give me so I stop RTF sessions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Thanks bro... Queenie and Jacq looks good to me. Both are my next pussy meal :D

iceboy29125
23-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Fresh frm the pan
After reading so much FR abt Michelle ;
I decided to try her out today
Reach h22; saw 2 guys queuing for r19 xue er; lucky Michelle was avail;
I fast leg chiong inside; as this eve drizzling
no much pplw loitering except ang pai;
1st sop washing den start her catbath frm chest to Knees; slightly turn on;
Next bbjj ; nt bad with slurp slurp sound; no 69 for me; nxt action put cap ride on me; after which she pull me up to mission position; could nt try cim as I dun know why 2 day suffer pre ejaculation; :(
Overall action one of my fastest record; less than 10min;
Guess I ve to make a RTF trip to try CIM;

Aceshot
23-11-2010, 09:50 PM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi Bro,

I am a regular with Pat since H3R11 time. I guess if you are regular she will provide BBBJ, frenchingand good service to me for $40. Guess we can click well also impt.

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I will take a look on my next visit. Thanks.

In fact, I tried her neighbour H24R19 on a very late session (almost 8pm), after reading some good review about her. That night, already 8pm, not much choice left, and I got turn on by her half breast so I enter her room.

But service was really disappointing and is a turn off when she naked. really too old for my liking.... dont want to Fxxk... so I just tell her to BJ and HJ.

Is only $20 budget ... but I guess this kind of budeget release is not for me

Please don't harbour any expectations when you visit Mona as well bro. She's very ordinary, and a little plump. I also took at least 2 weeks of walking pass her room to decide to actually enter her room. Just quickly get into bed and think "suck me baby"! Then when you're quite aroused, take a look at her mouth in action - it's actually quite erotic. hehee:D:p

On another note, I also tried the matured lady neighbour in H24R19. Didn't RTF because it wasn't anything memorable. Sometimes i don't get it. A lot of ladies think we like it hard and fast in BJ or HJ. Why do they grip dicks so tightly and go like a jackhammer?? Do they think we like that better and we can come faster.Maybe some guys like that. For me, it's the contrary. I feel more discomfort than pleasure and it takes me twice as long to come.

Lucky Mona is deliberate and purposeful, so can feel every move of her lips and tongue... In fact i told her to slow it down more...yumz

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 01:27 AM

It's about bloody time:rolleyes::D:p

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Dear Mr. U-DA-MAN, I am motivated to visit Mona H24R7 after reading your report. I must say that I when I came across her name in this forum, I did walk by her door to take a look at her and was not at all impressed with what I saw. That is not the case anymore after reading your report. I would want to visit her at least once to experience what you have so delicately described. Cheers mate! I have visited Mabel at H20/168. She allows CIM. I did accidentally shoot in her mouth, but she did give it a good finish. I cannot say if it as good as what you mentioned here.

Oh, do give it a go. I had exactly the same mindset as you... just do it once for the experience. But now I'm glad I did, and I'm sure it will not remain as a single experience with Mona:D

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 01:40 AM
She looks good today. Wearing a tight black knee height one piece skirt... Damnnnn fucking sexy.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 ( slim, small perky boobs, curvy body, nice butt)
Bbbj: 9/10
Ar: 6/10 (very short)
Fj: 9/10 (damn good 3d sound system. I feel like fucking a porn star)
Fk: i did not try. She smokes and i dont like the cigarette taste
Finger: yes
69: yes
Fj: 9/10 (u can try any position that youvcould think of)
Rtf: HELL YEAH!!!.

That's another thing I like about Michelle, she has more than one dress for work (I've seen her in blue, black and red:eek::p)... hahaha. All all of them are tight and short around her butt. That's sooooooooo sexy because she has a reeeeeeally sexy butt.... but I don't have to tell you that now do I, bro??? hehehe

Great FR dude...

By the way, it seems like you're just discovering the awesome pleasures of PT. me started only August '09. Mind me asking who you've had so far... ? Perhaps then we can better suggest other WLs.:D

toyomi100
24-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Good morning to all

The cheongster of petian may sincerely play a part to inspire WLs to constantly upgrade their service towards top class standard. As such it may seem neccessary to gather all FRs in one thread for easily reference and comparison. By title this thread may be most appropriate.
There is another thread, "my petainj experience to share". To put other issue into that thread. The forum can be tidy and neat.
After all it is easier to do ranking for the WLs. Thus forum can send message to poor perormance WLs as warning. Wls will be motivated toward upkeeping the standard of service

Cheers

fornicator
24-11-2010, 08:50 AM
.....On another note, I also tried the matured lady neighbour in H24R19. Didn't RTF because it wasn't anything memorable. Sometimes i don't get it. A lot of ladies think we like it hard and fast in BJ or HJ. Why do they grip dicks so tightly and go like a jackhammer?? Do they think we like that better and we can come faster.Maybe some guys like that. For me, it's the contrary. I feel more discomfort than pleasure and it takes me twice as long to come.

Lucky Mona is deliberate and purposeful, so can feel every move of her lips and tongue... In fact i told her to slow it down more...yumz

Funny you both mentioned H24R19, she used to be my regular if I needed an intense HJ. She is so slutty during BJ, and as I recall, she would place my dick in between her breasts then shake from right to left and my fully erect dick bouncing in between. I only call her for HJ, I never fucked her and after all the stimulation is done and its time for HJ I will request her to take off the condom and she will apply KY and slowly play some more with my dick and only then will she masturbate me until my cum spurts out.

But last time I called on her she rejected me.:( I was shocked! WTF?! So I go to Mona, and she sucked me dry that night.:D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
24-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Which WLs have I tried so far? Not many I think, Super, Joyce, Carol, Vivi, Violet, Michelle, Moon, Jennifer, Rina, Anne, Rose, Yen Yen. But my favourite is still Super. Unfortunately she have left. RTF the most is also Super and 2nd is Violet. Most of the time whenever I'm in PT Violet is available.

I have my own preference. I like tall chicks, not particular on boobs size, cim and of course the attitude as well.

I start cheonging PT only about 5 months. And I dare to say that PT have provide the best place for FJ in whole Singapore without burning a big hole in your wallet.

Geylang is not longer a good place for FJ due to the influx of PRC and these PRCs doesn't come cheap with avarage service.

Some bros might disagree with me but those bro who have cheong in GL and PT will know what I mean. I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location. ;)

That's another thing I like about Michelle, she has more than one dress for work (I've seen her in blue, black and red hahaha. All all of them are tight and short around her butt. That's sooooooooo sexy because she has a reeeeeeally sexy butt.... but I don't have to tell you that now do I, bro??? hehehe

Great FR dude...

By the way, it seems like you're just discovering the awesome pleasures of PT. me started only August '09. Mind me asking who you've had so far... ? Perhaps then we can better suggest other WLs.

jacky43
24-11-2010, 10:14 AM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Looking back mine 3times with Pat. She had an unique style, during cowgirl she will rock her ass back and forward. Suddenly w/o warning, she will drop down on mine chest and french abit.

Probably customers returned back the frenching or, he will move the face away. Pat, will know her customer like or, dislike the french with some tongue sucking.

I think a session with her, i move mine face towards her during cowgirl. She gave and let out the "Ai Yai"! sound, sort of she don't want to french. But she still allow just a little fast kiss on lips.

Other then Pat i think only H07R06, 2floor Kathy adopt such practice. We knew both ladies were value for $, no bones about it.

JackieTan
24-11-2010, 11:13 AM
H20r22 Michelle operate from what time?

austin69
24-11-2010, 11:35 AM
H20r22 Michelle operate from what time?

Bro, with respect, Michelle is H22R20 and she starts work from 11:00am and go back 6:00pm, latest she told me was 7:00pm.

I thank you.

innocentpig
24-11-2010, 12:41 PM
After a long rest of 6 months, I have decided to re-visit Petain..
It started to rain when I was there and it is really heavy..
Well.. started with H22, seems like it is a "hot" house recently..
Indeed, there were many bros waiting at the "back lane" for R19,20,21

Since it was raining.. I have decided to just wait outside..
Standing facing the doors, the left most room of the three opens..
I didn't even give it a thought, I simply just went into the room..

Can some bro tells me is that room R20 or R19?

Quite a pleasant looking girl but on the plump side..
Not really anything extra-ordinary.. the service is just "so-so"
she is quite friendly and we chat a little before I said "good-bye"

So.. was it Niki? the new-girl? Or the infamous Michelle?

too_hot
24-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Geylang is not longer a good place for FJ due to the influx of PRC and these PRCs doesn't come cheap with avarage service.

Some bros might disagree with me but those bro who have cheong in GL and PT will know what I mean. I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location. ;)

I can vouch for dat. Geylang PRC only look good - they all neh neh big, wear low cut, very short and tight dress and long long legs with high heels look very seductive. But in the room no good or i should say not good enough given the amount we're paying. So GL PRC is for viewing pleasure only.

fornicator
24-11-2010, 01:33 PM

In this case my Bro it is R21 - Xue Er, as you have also mentioned "on the plump side". R20 - Michelle is not plump, but neither is R21 - Xue Er, also not plump.
Maybe what you meant was the right most room of the three?

Agree, Nikki not that spectacular as Michelle. So among the 3 new WLs, IMHO, it is Michelle - H22R20 that really stands out, next is Xue Er - R21 and last is Nikki - R19.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 01:49 PM
I start cheonging PT only about 5 months. And I dare to say that PT have provide the best place for FJ in whole Singapore without burning a big hole in your wallet.

Some bros might disagree with me but those bro who have cheong in GL and PT will know what I mean. I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location.

I agree with you on the wallet bit. But seriously don't discount PRCs alogether bro. I don't mean the PRC GL streetwalkers, they suck (like I mentioned in another thread to you).

There are some truly fantastic PRC FL gems introduced by non-okt samsters here in SB that are life-changing experiences:eek: hahahaha. I've had two recently who were just mind blowing. Yes, I am bias (and I am very lucky to have met the good ones), because in my experience, the most incredible fucks are PRCs and Malaysian Chinese... hands down:D

alvin36
24-11-2010, 02:01 PM

I think you got it wrong.... standing facing the doors.. on the most left should be R21. I saw her before.. she is only about 1.58m 48kg... small built lady about 30 yr old. I never try her before... looks not my type.

If you mentioned slightly plump, I guess should be the most right, that is R19. I think she is about 1.65m 53kg... abit ba-ba.. wearing tight fit dress.

the one in the center is R20. After 5 attempts to check out on her... still have not chance to see her face :(

When you enter H22, 2nd section... the 1st room is R19... followed by R20 and R21

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 02:21 PM

If slightly plump, it can't be the new girl, petite Xue Er or the sexy Michelle, it would be Nikki in room 19:D

Cheers

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 02:28 PM
I saw her before.. she is only about 1.58m 48kg... small built lady about 30 yr old. I never try her before... looks not my type.

If you mentioned slightly plump, I guess should be the most right, that is R19. I think she is about 1.65m 53kg... abit ba-ba.. wearing tight fit dress.

the one in the center is R20. After 5 attempts to check out on her... still have not chance to see her face

Next time I go to PT and see a guy carry a measuring tape and a weighing scale, I will know it's Bro Alvin36!! :p:rolleyes:hahahaha.

Wah bro, you're a man with a meticulous eye for detail.... my kind of people:D

Therefore, I would caution you when you finally lay your meticulous eye on Michelle's delicious butt... take care my brother:cool:hahahahaha

MrBombastic
24-11-2010, 02:39 PM
I can vouch for dat. Geylang PRC only look good - they all neh neh big, wear low cut, very short and tight dress and long long legs with high heels look very seductive. But in the room no good or i should say not good enough given the amount we're paying. So GL PRC is for viewing pleasure only.

GL is more like Orchard Road nowadays. GL used to be good in those days but now... I doubt :(

MrBombastic
24-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I agree with you on the wallet bit. But seriously don't discount PRCs alogether bro. I don't mean the PRC GL streetwalkers, they suck (like I mentioned in another thread to you).

There are some truly fantastic PRC FL gems introduced by non-okt samsters here in SB that are life-changing experiences:eek: hahahaha. I've had two recently who were just mind blowing. Yes, I am bias (and I am very lucky to have met the good ones), because in my experience, the most incredible fucks are PRCs and Malaysian Chinese... hands down:D

Intro me and prove me wrong bro :D

U-Da-Man
24-11-2010, 03:21 PM
GL is more like Orchard Road nowadays. GL used to be good in those days but now... I doubt :(

The heydays were 3-4years ago. Those were the best ever days in Singapore... girls, girls, girls everywhere!!!!

I used to be in GL everyday at a coffeeshop with some bros. We just pick the beautiful girls walking by, and they would hang out with us, fuck us, suck us.... just like picking ripe peaches from a tree. That simple, that delicious. Best times man!

Anyway, this is PT thread. Sorry, sorry for side tracking.:o Back to regular programming.....

austin69
24-11-2010, 10:50 PM
My target for tonight was Michelle H02R16. Upon reaching the back alley I already saw the uncle that was her regular customer and I thought, great, I'm screwed!

So I waited by her door as she was busy. I can see the uncle on the prowl and heard his HP ring, ah, Michelle called him already. So I positioned myself to make sure she will see me once she opens her door and take me after the uncle. But alas it was not meant to be. As the uncle go in I signalled to her and she say sorry as that would be her last call, she want to go back already. Ok fine, so I went off to plan B. I will settle my accounts with Michelle and that uncle some other day, hehe!

I walked to H22 hoping and praying that Nikki was still there. Upon reaching the back lane I was relieved to see her standing by her door chatting with Xue Er. As I entered I gave her the fee and we start chatting, unknown to me that my dear Michelle was still in her room and she butt in, as if saying, "aha! gotcha!" haha! Nikki told me Michelle was still there and I said, shit, I thought she go already, no more light! "No light meh?", she asked.

Nevermind, I shall see Michelle this coming Saturday, hehe. For now, it is Nikki!

Nikki - H22R19:

Catbath: 8.5/10 - extra half point for her enthusiast in licking and slurping my nipples.

Frenching: NIL - oh crap! I guess Michelle wins!

AR: 8/10 - ok-ok

BBBJ: 8/10 - ok-ok

69: 10/10 - oh yeah! This has got to be her forte! Man, she was really at it eating my cock! We started slowly, getting our rythm. As I was licking her pussy and asshole she would let out a faint moan. Then, I lick her ass cheeks and would suckle them like a baby and let go with a popping sound. Now at this point she would let out a loud, "ah!" Then I went faster, and so did she. More faster, and she matched my speed for every notch that I went up! Wow! Once we got our rythm we were sucking, lickng each other our head motions were like pistons in the engine of a car going at high speed! Damn shiok!!!

FJ: 9/10 - missionary, man she was really loud, letting it all out and me fucking her brains out! As she was fine tuning my nipples I was pumping her and the piak-piak sounds were echoing inside the walls of her room.

What a great session! We were both panting hard afterwards!

.....Agree, Nikki not that spectacular as Michelle. So among the 3 new WLs, IMHO, it is Michelle - H22R20 that really stands out, next is Xue Er - R21 and last is Nikki - R19.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro fornicator I beg to differ, hope you don't mind. IMHO, if this were the Olympics, the final result will be as follows:

Gold: Michelle
Silver: Nikki
Bronze: Xue Er

slayerxdx
24-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Hi Bros , Just wanna know, how do you all ask for 69 and freching, i still a newbie, been to petain for 8 times only, so far i RTF michelle H22R20 , she gave me 69 on the second visit, 1st n the 3rd was normal only, no freching no 69. Other WL like Nikki H22R19/H16R17 moon n a few others only gave me the normal services, no freching n no 69.

Any Bros know which WL would confirm do freching/69? Maybe Ann ?

How do you all initiate it, bec i seem it have some problems about how to ask them for it as i dont know if they do it or not.

any bros can give some advise?

fornicator
25-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi Bros , Just wanna know, how do you all ask for 69 and freching, i still a newbie, been to petain for 8 times only, so far i RTF michelle H22R20 , she gave me 69 on the second visit, 1st n the 3rd was normal only, no freching no 69. Other WL like Nikki H22R19/H16R17 moon n a few others only gave me the normal services, no freching n no 69.

Any Bros know which WL would confirm do freching/69? Maybe Ann ?
How do you all initiate it, bec i seem it have some problems about how to ask them for it as i dont know if they do it or not.

any bros can give some advise?

Ann H07R01(2F), yes can confirm do frenching/69. No need to ask for 69 because she will offer to you. Frenching, just kiss her, if she accept, that's it.

As for other WLs, you ask lah, they will politely tell you if can or cannot frenching/69. Don't be shy.

You want frenching/69, try Sally H02R03, Ah May H11R09, or Violet H14R06.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
25-11-2010, 12:23 AM
My target for tonight was Michelle H02R16. Upon reaching the back alley I already saw the uncle that was her regular customer and I thought, great, I'm screwed!

So I waited by her door as she was busy. I can see the uncle on the prowl and heard his HP ring, ah, Michelle called him already. So I positioned myself to make sure she will see me once she opens her door and take me after the uncle. But alas it was not meant to be. As the uncle go in I signalled to her and she say sorry as that would be her last call, she want to go back already. Ok fine, so I went off to plan B. I will settle my accounts with Michelle and that uncle some other day, hehe!

I walked to H22 hoping and praying that Nikki was still there. Upon reaching the back lane I was relieved to see her standing by her door chatting with Xue Er. As I entered I gave her the fee and we start chatting, unknown to me that my dear Michelle was still in her room and she butt in, as if saying, "aha! gotcha!" haha! Nikki told me Michelle was still there and I said, shit, I thought she go already, no more light! "No light meh?", she asked.

Nevermind, I shall see Michelle this coming Saturday, hehe. For now, it is Nikki!

Nikki - H22R19:

Catbath: 8.5/10 - extra half point for her enthusiast in licking and slurping my nipples.

69: 10/10 - oh yeah! This has got to be her forte! Man, she was really at it eating my cock! We started slowly, getting our rythm. As I was licking her pussy and asshole she would let out a faint moan. Then, I lick her ass cheeks and would suckle them like a baby and let go with a popping sound. Now at this point she would let out a loud, "ah!" Then I went faster, and so did she. More faster, and she matched my speed for every notch that I went up! Wow! Once we got our rythm we were sucking, lickng each other our head motions were like pistons in the engine of a car going at high speed! Damn shiok!!!

FJ: 9/10 - missionary, man she was really loud, letting it all out and me fucking her brains out! As she was fine tuning my nipples I was pumping her and the piak-piak sounds were echoing inside the walls of her room.

Bro fornicator I beg to differ, hope you don't mind. IMHO, if this were the Olympics, the final result will be as follows:

I see! In that case I stand corrected. Nice FR Bro!

Cheers.

dan99
25-11-2010, 02:16 AM
made my first visit to petain on monday.wanted to pay a visit to michelle given that she has been given quite some good review from bros here.went straight to H22 upon reaching and was abit disappointed to see that she wasnt around.waited outside the rooms to see how the lady in R21 would look like,been told that she is a newcomer as well.oh yea and i saw this petit lady wearing in black and walking out and walking back in again.she was about to go for lunch but she doesnt mind taking 1 more before going.

H22R21 xue er

looks: 8/10
boobs: 8/10 (not really big.but i just keep fondling them :p)
AR: 7.5/10( first time given AR, not too bad)
BBBJ : 8/10( first time done to me after washing my 2nd IC..gave me AR and BBBJ again)
FJ: 7/10
69:didnt try
Damage: $50
RTF:maybe.wants to try a few more around first.hopefully will get to explore around more first before deciding

hope these helps :)

spotter542
25-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Bro spotter542, finally got to try this Xue Er H22R21. But sad to say not like what I had with Michelle H22R20. Today Michelle working, Nikki off.

Nevertheless, my FR:

Bro austin69 ,

Thank you very much for your FR :D
Sad to learn that she is not your cup of tea.
Well there are still lots of fishes in the ocean . um , WLs in Petain I mean :p

austin69
25-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Bro austin69 ,

Thank you very much for your FR :D
Sad to learn that she is not your cup of tea.
Well there are still lots of fishes in the ocean . um , WLs in Petain I mean :p

Thank you Bro for appreciation of my FRs.

You are right when saying still lots of fishes in the ocean, hehe. Last night I got to RTF Nikki, see my FR.

I thank you.

MrBombastic
25-11-2010, 09:36 AM
But bro... Nikki got do CIM?

Nikki - H22R19:

austin69
25-11-2010, 10:47 AM
But bro... Nikki got do CIM?

Sorry Bro but I am not into CIM, but get this, during our 69 she was really passionate in sucking my dick I almost CIM had not I stopped her because I just love fucking Nikki because she letting out loud moans very shiok! Try lah Bro, is possible that she CIM.

I thank you.

MrBombastic
25-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Sorry Bro but I am not into CIM, but get this, during our 69 she was really passionate in sucking my dick I almost CIM had not I stopped her because I just love fucking Nikki because she letting out loud moans very shiok! Try lah Bro, is possible that she CIM.

I thank you.

Orite man... Thanks ;)

austin69
25-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Orite man... Thanks ;)

You most welcome Bro! No problem.:D

I thank you.

Wayang
25-11-2010, 04:18 PM
went down earlier at ard 2plus to look for michelle (h22r20) but damn it her room light was off..

austin69
25-11-2010, 04:27 PM
went down earlier at ard 2plus to look for michelle (h22r20) but damn it her room light was off..

Sorry to hear that Bro, but there is another Michelle in H02R16, she good also.

Last night I had Nikki H22R19, shiok 69 with her!

innocentpig
25-11-2010, 04:34 PM

In this case my Bro it is R21 - Xue Er, as you have also mentioned "on the plump side". R20 - Michelle is not plump, but neither is R21 - Xue Er, also not plump.
Maybe what you meant was the right most room of the three?

Agree, Nikki not that spectacular as Michelle. So among the 3 new WLs, IMHO, it is Michelle - H22R20 that really stands out, next is Xue Er - R21 and last is Nikki - R19.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Yap!! My typo, it is the RIGHT most room (when facing the doors)
So it is Nikki then...

jacky43
25-11-2010, 04:46 PM
I don't think is that difficult mine man.

R21 Xue Er----------------R20 Michelle----------R19 Nikki--------R17 ?

Standing outside Michelle's room, using her as the centre point. Left Xue Er and Right is Nikki. Need to get mine ass down to see Xue Er and Nikki, that day both were busy.

fornicator
25-11-2010, 11:39 PM

Raining this night and most WLs left already. I remember Bro DickHead7's FR on H24R28 - Xiao Tian. My FR:

Catbath: 7/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
69: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: NO
CIM: NO
RTF: YES - friendly and accomodating.

Cheers.

fornicator
26-11-2010, 08:15 AM
The heydays were 3-4years ago. Those were the best ever days in Singapore... girls, girls, girls everywhere!!!!

I used to be in GL everyday at a coffeeshop with some bros. We just pick the beautiful girls walking by, and they would hang out with us, fuck us, suck us.... just like picking ripe peaches from a tree. That simple, that delicious. Best times man!

Anyway, this is PT thread. Sorry, sorry for side tracking.:o Back to regular programming.....

Brother, I think is ok to side track once in a while.:p I am sure our other Bros will understand. All this talking about PT is stressing sometimes, hehe.

Happy weekend to all Bros. PT rocks!:D

Cheers.

fornicator
26-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Which WLs have I tried so far? Not many I think, Super, Joyce, Carol, Vivi, Violet, Michelle, Moon, Jennifer, Rina, Anne, Rose, Yen Yen. But my favourite is still Super. Unfortunately she have left. RTF the most is also Super and 2nd is Violet. Most of the time whenever I'm in PT Violet is available.

I have my own preference. I like tall chicks, not particular on boobs size, cim and of course the attitude as well.

Hmmm.....so just started PT 5 months ago, in that case you have a lot of catching up to do Bro. But then again, your preference narrows it down to a few choices only: "tall chicks, CIM and good attitude".

Majority, yes, got good attitude. They'd better be, they are service providers, if they want customers to RTF, better treat us well. Tall chicks who do CIM? Good luck on this one Bro.

Allow me to indulge you in my own preference: tall, short, slim, fat (but not too fat, something like Ann H07R01-2F is ok), as long as she is cute and slutty, can speak basic English, smart and able to engage in any topic of conversation (I don't like bimbos, it turns me off), X-factor which my "radar" can detect very easily,hehe, good attitude of course, good grooming (clean hands and feet), and aside from the basics (catbath, AR, BBBJ and FJ), I like frenching, painting and 69.

Sorry if I am a hard guy to please, but I do not look for all of them in 1 WL, of course not, no such thing as perfect, otherwise, no chance for me to cheong, hehe. If 1 or 2 attributes are missing but compensated with another is fine with me. The only thing I cannot take is bad attitude. She straightaway go to my "blacklist"!:cool:

Finally, as per your post: "I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location." I wonder, will this have a good or bad impact for us PT regulars? I am hoping for the best.

Happy weekend.:D

Cheers.

fornicator
26-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Fresh frm the pan
After reading so much FR abt Michelle ;
I decided to try her out today
Reach h22; saw 2 guys queuing for r19 xue er; lucky Michelle was avail;
I fast leg chiong inside; as this eve drizzling
no much pplw loitering except ang pai;
1st sop washing den start her catbath frm chest to Knees; slightly turn on;
Next bbjj ; nt bad with slurp slurp sound; no 69 for me; nxt action put cap ride on me; after which she pull me up to mission position; could nt try cim as I dun know why 2 day suffer pre ejaculation; :(
Overall action one of my fastest record; less than 10min;
Guess I ve to make a RTF trip to try CIM;

Bro, Xue Er is H22R21, not R19.

Kindly note:

H22 - R19 Nikki, R20 Michelle, and R21 Xue Er.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
26-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Well... Honestly speaking I'm not the explorer type of cheongster. I'm that type of lazy bugger who prefer to stick with a few good ones rather than a bunch of poor WLs. I can be a regular if the WLs can meet my expectation. And based on your FR I believe we share the same taste. Therefore your FR has become my dictionary :D

Unless if my regular WL left, then I'll hunt for a new one. I remember years back I've RTF a WL for years until she left. Yes, I agree that it's difficult to find the WL of my spec but hey... Good food always in queue...

Fortunately in PT I found several WLs that meet my expectation. Ok, enough talking. My dick is hard oredi. PT later :D

Hmmm.....so just started PT 5 months ago, in that case you have a lot of catching up to do Bro. But then again, your preference narrows it down to a few choices only: "tall chicks, CIM and good attitude".

Majority, yes, got good attitude. They'd better be, they are service providers, if they want customers to RTF, better treat us well. Tall chicks who do CIM? Good luck on this one Bro.

Allow me to indulge you in my own preference: tall, short, slim, fat (but not too fat, something like Ann H07R01-2F is ok), as long as she is cute and slutty, can speak basic English, smart and able to engage in any topic of conversation (I don't like bimbos, it turns me off), X-factor which my "radar" can detect very easily,hehe, good attitude of course, good grooming (clean hands and feet), and aside from the basics (catbath, AR, BBBJ and FJ), I like frenching, painting and 69.

Sorry if I am a hard guy to please, but I do not look for all of them in 1 WL, of course not, no such thing as perfect, otherwise, no chance for me to cheong, hehe. If 1 or 2 attributes are missing but compensated with another is fine with me. The only thing I cannot take is bad attitude. She straightaway go to my "blacklist"!:cool:

Finally, as per your post: "I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location." I wonder, will this have a good or bad impact for us PT regulars? I am hoping for the best.

Happy weekend.:D

Cheers.

fornicator
26-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Well... Honestly speaking I'm not the explorer type of cheongster. I'm that type of lazy bugger who prefer to stick with a few good ones rather than a bunch of poor WLs. I can be a regular if the WLs can meet my expectation. And based on your FR I believe we share the same taste. Therefore your FR has become my dictionary :D

Unless if my regular WL left, then I'll hunt for a new one. I remember years back I've RTF a WL for years until she left. Yes, I agree that it's difficult to find the WL of my spec but hey... Good food always in queue...

Fortunately in PT I found several WLs that meet my expectation. Ok, enough talking. My dick is hard oredi. PT later :D

Same here Bro, I don't waste time exploring so I stick to PT. Well, I did try GL and KS 1 time but I found out that my heart belongs to PT, haha!

"And based on your FR I believe we share the same taste. Therefore your FR has become my dictionary" - Whoa Bro! Thanks for such kind words! Frankly speaking I am trying to go on low profile, hehe.

Happy weekend Bro. Have fun in PT later.:D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
26-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Same here Bro, I don't waste time exploring so I stick to PT. Well, I did try GL and KS 1 time but I found out that my heart belongs to PT, haha!

"And based on your FR I believe we share the same taste. Therefore your FR has become my dictionary" - Whoa Bro! Thanks for such kind words! Frankly speaking I am trying to go on low profile, hehe.

Happy weekend Bro. Have fun in PT later.:D

Cheers.

Don't be low profile as you are fucking famous here :D

I'm a hard to pleased customer. When I say the WL is good, it means they are really good. ;)

fornicator
26-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Don't be low profile as you are fucking famous here :D

No lah! Don't want to be fucking famous (fucking all the time yes! Hehe.:p). I still maintain to be a simple Bro who just want to help and have a little fun in life, that's all.

I'm a hard to pleased customer. When I say the WL is good, it means they are really good. ;)

And that is why I also rely on your FRs as I do with Bro alvin36, U-Da-Man and jacky43. Oh, and yes, Bro austin69.

U-Da-Man
26-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Same here Bro, I don't waste time exploring so I stick to PT. .

Contrary to you guys, I'm a trepid explorer!!! :eek::pAny semblence of sexual activity and I'm there in a flash.... GL, FL, WL, OKT, PT, KS, HC, TN, KTV... I even recently ventured to Da Lu, quite a good and inexpensive alternative!

But I must say my faves now are PT (affordable, convenient and high quality service) as well as a few select PRC FLs (comfortable environment, high quality service and more time to indulge).

If only I can have some of the PT girls at a hotel for an hour of no-rush sex, where we can spend the time to explore each others bodies and attain exquisite mutual gratification - if only:(

Oh well:D Perhaps the current diversity makes it that much more exciting

Wayang
26-11-2010, 03:17 PM
just came back from a solo sortie on michelle (h22r20) mission was GOD DAMN successful, well almost, becos my jr was a let down.. turned soft during FJ.. wats wrong wif me man.. i'm starting to feel i'm gettin too jaded.

i arrived at PT at abt 13.45hrs and thr was not much of a crowd. i made a beeline to hse22 and was ecstatic when the light outside door no20 was lit. i waited patiently outside, contemplating wat kind of heaven wld await me inside. i heard noises and i wasnt even near the door, i was leaning on the wall across from her room door. wow, sounds like the bro inside is having a goot time. hahahaha

soon i heard water and i knew the time has comed. the door opened and i saw golden light emitting from inside. hahahahaha. wa liao. an angel is inside. all dressed in white. (no panties too but i only knew dis afterwards, wat a tease)

michelle smiled and told me to lay my stuff on the ground, she joked her room was so "big" tat she didnt even have a tv. i counter joked tat wif her kind of biz she dun need one. she asked if i was off today i told her i came specially to look for her. her legend has spread far n wide. i came to pay my respects. hahahahahaha. i asked her if i cld use my own rubber, she guessed "003?" i was surprised how spot on she was. she heard thr's even 002 now but i'm not sure, soon i bet, thr eventually wil be a 001.

after the wash i lay on the bed. michelle started off licking n sucking on my left nip, shiok, i dare say even catbath oso need gd technique, random licking juz doesnt do it for me. then the right nip. and soon she worked her way down to my groin area. she took a few tongueful of my balls and continue sucking her way down to my knees, wow i havent had tat for a while.

she mouthed her way back up to my balls and soon they were in her warm mouth. damn shiok. i'm not realli a big fan of AR but i gotta admit i enjoy it. i can feel her tongue probing into my asshole, wonderful. she alternated btw my nips, cock, balls n asshole a few times which i enjoyed tremendously. tat cld me super rock hard.

after putting on the rubber, she mounted me. i cld feel my jr goin all the way inside without any resistance. soon she was riding me like a cowgirl, bending down once in a while to lick my nips. michelle said my thing was kinda long n she cldnt take riding it for too long so i lay her down to pump her in missionary position.

i love the ringing sound of her anklet while i was screwing her. reminds me of xiao qian in "chinese ghost story" but dis one dun have the freaking lao lao to come suck my essence out. i flipped her ard to doggie her and i gotta say, tat ass was born for doggie-ing.. perfect man, the feel, the cushion, the sound. BUT my form was crap, my jr wasnt up for the job n he turned soft.

michelle asked me wats wrong i cldnt only shake my head. she said she'll HJ it out for me. i lay down. michelle took of the condom n started licking my balls, shiok feeling again, she oso gave my shaft a good few sucks but to no avail. anyway it was ok. i thoroughly enjoyed myself.

while dressing up i noticed she didnt put on any panties and i cldnt resist lifting her skirt n giving her bum one gd squeeze. wat a babe.

Report Card:
Looks: 7 (big eyes nice smile, i like her looks when her hair is down)
Body: 7 (womanly figure)
Boobs: kinda small, A cup ? but tat was fine i'm not realli a tits man
Service: 8.5 Top Notch
RTF: 100%

innocentpig
26-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Looks like besides H22, the rest of the house are just quiet..
I was there a couple days ago..
1. There wasn't much of a crowd as compare to 4 months ago..
2. Walking into the houses, really didn't see much of a "beauty"
Actually, I saw Mum Mum (H2), she used to be rated average in my book but for that day, she is definetely one of the beauties...

What's happening to our favourite place?
There is really not much of a choice anymore..
Oh.. I also notice that many of the WLs are on leave or vacation.. maybe that's the reason why it is so quiet..

burrows
26-11-2010, 04:44 PM
she heard thr's even 002 now but i'm not sure,

Must be this: http://www.iloveu.com.sg/Prd2_Okamoto_condom.html

http://www.iloveu.com.sg/images/okamoto%20002-1.jpg

U-Da-Man
26-11-2010, 07:42 PM
just came back from a solo sortie on michelle (h22r20) mission was GOD DAMN successful, well almost, becos my jr was a let down.. turned soft during FJ.. wats wrong wif me man.. i'm starting to feel i'm gettin too jaded.

Well donr bro. Michelle always pleases.

You know, I also sometimes get soft while bonking (but not with Michelle though:p hahaha)... Yes I think we're getting jaded.

The problem is I think, it can be a routine with these ladies - first catbath,then bbbj, then cowgirl, then missionary, then doggie, then cum in the position of choice. You know what's coming up next - there's no erotic anticipation, no spontaneity.

What I do is try to mix it up a bit. Sometimes I'll initiate the bonk first then she can properly catbath/bbbj me. Or try slightly different patterns. And I also mix it by visiting other sexual outlets like FLs, or massage shops or quick blows n the car. It seems to work for me:D

.... i flipped her ard to doggie her and i gotta say, tat ass was born for doggie-ing.. perfect man, the feel, the cushion, the sound. .

There you go, I also think Michelle has the sexiest butt in all of PT.

Cheers

dell_lee_2003
26-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Today went to Petain ard 4:45. Did not see any ladies. :(

dell_lee_2003
26-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Ha Ha.. After I see the map of Houses., i realise I go and see see look look the shop houses.. opposite way.. Gosh..

ekemono
26-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Any bros had session with the below gal:
H16 R07 - Yvonne (CAT40) "Attitude" > PT Veteran

Yah, she does have an attitude problem. She doesn't smile or response when ask on her charges, just lift up her four fingers. But I went there twice and can't take my eyes off her and her boobs. hahaha. I must had walked passed her room ten times. But nobody went in so I also scare. Only the second trip settled for Zhen Zhen H14R07 Cat 30. Average standard nothing to shout about.

jacky43
26-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Yes! Mine Man I too desire her, yrs ago from H03 till this house. Yvonne does have few FRs, service wise I recalled from past threads, above average with that attitudes, I think she is quiet in room.

You need to search for past postings, I think back to 2008, let me think a bit on her. She loves chatting with Jennifer and, same with all WLs, on phone with $ matter. All ways gave ½ balls; smooth white skin &, pretty Malaysian Ipoh beauty.

Now, I wrote here b4, 1 year ago after relocation from H03 to 16, an evening I asked her name. She replied no names, I was quite angry, maybe she don’t want names collector. 1 of mine trip; I saw a funny scene of Yvonne.

2xguys in traditional costume, 1 walked into her room, I quickly looked into her room. Heard he made an offer of $100, yes I did not heard wrong. Yvonne said no, I am not sure how come she doesn’t want that type of $. So do not visit WLs dress in strange outfits, I guess she don’t want to take the risk.

Last eve, along the street of Katong, I thought I saw ex Diamond. (Not I thought I saw a pussycat). Ha-ha! That lady is slim built, curly hair and, in T shirt/jean. Sure a working lady because, she caught mine eyes sight, the very sharp kind where, we get to see along the street of GL. She is not PRC.

She walked into a health centre opposite where I set. Too bad did not get the name of that joint. HC is above mine budget, sorry guys next time I will see the name of the centre.

ekemono
26-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Yes! Mine Man I too desire her, yrs ago from H03 till this house. Yvonne does have few FRs, service wise I recalled from past threads, above average with that attitudes, I think she is quiet in room.

Thanks bro for the info.
Maybe tomorrow I just treat the 40 bucks as already throw into the sea and charge into her room and see how (bad) it turns out. :D
hahahahaha.... thinking with my small head..

alvin36
26-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks bro for the info.
Maybe tomorrow I just treat the 40 bucks as already throw into the sea and charge into her room and see how (bad) it turns out. :D

me too.. think she got the decent-sweet-looking MILF look. but too bad, she gave that kind of black face. I have notice her since her days in H3, but never try before. A;ways attracted by her half ball :p

Dont want to try any black face again (the last black face I tried is Sohpia in H14)....that kind of feeling is like... once you enter room, pay up, and got to listen to her command. and got to be very careful, cannot do anything to piss her off, otherwise she will say things to piss you off too.

I think if this Yvonne give average service or give a friendly face, she should be on-par with Pat, definitely can command the same market share as Pat.

Really dont understand this kind of WL, want to sell, why not give good service ?? With good sale, can retire early, right ???:confused:

anyway, if you up this Yvonne, please share your honest FR and ratings.... thanks :)

lustyboi23
26-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi bros, went down to Pertain early around 12.30pm to catch the early bird. Went straight to hose 12 room 8 to wait for Janet. :confused: Buy i waited till 2pm she still did not appear. I saw Joey came in at 1.30pm.

Was wondering any brothers know if she has quit or on leave? Cos her door did not say she is on leave. Have tried several times to try her service, but always did not have the fate to meet her. Any advice bros? :p

zxeonlite
27-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Tried H16R16 Carol

didn't know who she was when she was in the 'office' eating her lunch with an old auntie.. could only see her back. she was wearing a short white dress with a translucent back. with those curves, it was turning me on, and i was just waiting for her to finish and turn around. she threw her lunchbox away and went into her room and closed the door (probably to wash her mouth or something). then she opened, and signalled me in.

gave her 50 dollars, and she pointed to the basin. washed my dick and balls, nothing special, just got the job done. when i got up it was her turn. i cheekily played with her boobs from behind to soft moans before she broke out into a laugh asking if i can wait abit anot lol.

i lied down, before she slowly worked on my body. catbath, before she bbbj me, accompanied with moans. while she did that she was either caressing my balls or moving up towards my body. i was enjoying it until i decided enough was enough and i wanted to fuck the wits outta her.

capped and started off with missionary, then paused for a while with my dick in her, and kissing her neck down to her B+/C- boobs. was enjoying it until she kinda told me that i needed to watch the time and if she needed me to help hj or bj. i said no, asked to change to doggy. it was my best position, and i rammed her hard until she didnt have any time to look at the time and nag at me. could see her clenching onto the bedsheet before i finally came.

Body: 7/10 (the short white dress helped to show her curves really well)
Boobs: B+/C-
FJ: 7/10 (Abit of a time-watcher, can be a turnoff for some)
Damage: 50

RTF: Maybe, don't like timewatchers in general lol.

fornicator
27-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Hi bros, went down to Pertain early around 12.30pm to catch the early bird. Went straight to hose 12 room 8 to wait for Janet. :confused: Buy i waited till 2pm she still did not appear. I saw Joey came in at 1.30pm.

Was wondering any brothers know if she has quit or on leave? Cos her door did not say she is on leave. Have tried several times to try her service, but always did not have the fate to meet her. Any advice bros? :p

Janet H12R08 offer good service, I have tried her once but haven't RTF. Sad to say she is difficult to find because she is very irregular in her work pattern. And if she does come to work, she commands a queue!

No news among WLs that Janet has quit.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

austin69
27-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Thanks bro for the info.

Whoa, salute you for your courage. You really want to try Yvonne ah? All the best and good luck. Looking forward to your FR Bro.

austin69
27-11-2010, 06:30 AM
No lah! Don't want to be fucking famous (fucking all the time yes! Hehe.:p). I still maintain to be a simple Bro who just want to help and have a little fun in life, that's all.

And that is why I also rely on your FRs as I do with Bro alvin36, U-Da-Man and jacky43.Oh, and yes, Bro austin69.

Bro fornicator, what a nice surprise!!!:D My nick being lined up with Bros I look up to! Happy weekend!

jacky43
27-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I guess we have to pay her the max, $50 in order to see her smile. Chinese says, sex workers are selling their smiles, true but the $ must be correct.

Other then this, never mention if you could, we are members of this website. Certain degress i understand but, is not liked we bite or somethings. Everybody knows true or false, we are spending our $ and, we are professional too.

Pelham 123 had this message, is not i decided who lives who dies.

ekemono
27-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Whoa, salute you for your courage. You really want to try Yvonne ah? All the best and good luck. Looking forward to your FR Bro.

You make it sounds so scary.. :eek:
So bad meh???
Anyway maybe later date cos these period got other kind of target.

Ah Ken
27-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Any bros had session with the below gal:
H16 R07 - Yvonne (CAT40) "Attitude" > PT Veteran

Yah, she does have an attitude problem. She doesn't smile or response when ask on her charges, just lift up her four fingers. But I went there twice and can't take my eyes off her and her boobs. hahaha. I must had walked passed her room ten times. But nobody went in so I also scare. Only the second trip settled for Zhen Zhen H14R07 Cat 30. Average standard nothing to shout about.

I tried Yvonne before. She a bit temperamental.
But that was long time ago. Her boobs not as big as you this.

It seems she don't like ppl to request things.
But I ok with S.O.P lah so she also ok for me but until now never RTF.

If you are those who willing to shut up and let her service, then should be no prob.
My advice is try those $50 in H16 too. Better than Yvonne. That's all I can say.

Ah Ken
27-11-2010, 10:03 PM

You need to search for past postings, I think back to 2008, let me think a bit on her. She loves chatting with Jennifer and, same with all WLs, on phone with $ matter. All ways gave ½ balls; smooth white skin &, pretty Malaysian Ipoh beauty.

Now, I wrote here b4, 1 year ago after relocation from H03 to 16, an evening I asked her name. She replied no names, I was quite angry, maybe she don’t want names collector. 1 of mine trip; I saw a funny scene of Yvonne.

2xguys in traditional costume, 1 walked into her room, I quickly looked into her room. Heard he made an offer of $100, yes I did not heard wrong. Yvonne said no, I am not sure how come she doesn’t want that type of $. So do not visit WLs dress in strange outfits, I guess she don’t want to take the risk.

Last eve, along the street of Katong, I thought I saw ex Diamond. (Not I thought I saw a pussycat). Ha-ha! That lady is slim built, curly hair and, in T shirt/jean. Sure a working lady because, she caught mine eyes sight, the very sharp kind where, we get to see along the street of GL. She is not PRC.

She walked into a health centre opposite where I set. Too bad did not get the name of that joint. HC is above mine budget, sorry guys next time I will see the name of the centre.

Yvonne got strange attitude.
Never RTF as I don't want to risk paying $$ for nothing.

Side track a bit..
As for HC, massage $50 + $100 (bonk)..
For that, can bonk 3-4 WLs at PT already. :p