PDA

View Full Version : Cat $60, $80 and $100 FR

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

kl2019
01-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi all,

juz wan to share my bad experience with H8 H19 G (forgot number liao) think her name is xiao li (fair skin and abt 155cm)

this is my 2nd time calling her as the 1st time (had $160 session) was good. this time i wanted a quick session so opt for 45min $80. she showed me blacked face the whole session and asked why din take $160. told her have meeting later so cant.

after that, the whole session was f**king bad with her blacked face and cant do this cant do that, cant even touch her tits. in the end, i din come at all and i walked out after 15 min...

i personally will not go bk there again. bad attitude. juz my bad luck...

sorry bro for all the complains....

royce2z
01-08-2012, 11:45 PM
hi Brother,

I try her 2 weeks ago. can't touch , can't kiss. Everthing also cam't. So I give up already.
thanks for sharing bro... I have the same bad experience as you...

rugalsc
01-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Any bros know what other houses offer PRC $80 for 40 minutes similar to L866E? Thank you so much.

Frenchkiss
02-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Brothers

may i know how the service for Lulu?

Meow^^
02-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Brothers

may i know how the service for Lulu?

You Mean House 66E Lu Lu? :D

Frenchkiss
02-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes brother

Meow^^
02-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Yes brother

I think you can find it here if you are looking for her...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6706096

kivlee
03-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Yo bros here's my addition to the cat80.

L8H66EG58 (MOMO)

Promised to write fr for her. So here goes..

I am a thai house regular, but today was an exception. Had walked pass H66E but never go in coz i had phobia of PRC (bad experience b4).. today under pressure by my kakis i went in.

Fooyo.. seeing all of them so pretty and friendly, i told myself. (CB i shld have come here long ago!!) Well, my kakis recommended me a few well different pple got different taste i boh choose my kaki reco de instead tis very gal caught my eyes. Tats right G58. She was smiling @ me i immediately kena sot dian by her. So in we go.

Surprise! She's new only 2nd day at work nia. Hiak hiak hiak, i cutting short my story.

Looks : 6.5

Boobs : B (not for boobs lover but just nice fer mi :rolleyes:)

Nipples : light hazel nutz(she's sensitive there)

Painting : neber try neber ask.

BJ : 6 (need more training, still new)

Frenching : depends on chemistry

FJ : VERY accommodating willing to try any position. She loves doggy :D

Gfe : gao gao she scores an 8 frm me.

Overall : 7/10

RTF : Surely. But i wan try G55 leh. Her nuclear missles sibei big sia!!

Ps : bros she is still new so pls b gentle on her. :)

End of the day, happy bonking bros. And pls don't mind my grandmother story :)

nightfly1966
04-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Bros.... L8H66EG38 Xiao Hui is leaving. Heard she has already stopped working today....so sad...

Damn...she's my fav gal in tis hse...damn!!!:(

& thx for e info bro.

kivlee
04-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Bro she may have left but got new chabo mah.:)

simsim87
06-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Damn...she's my fav gal in tis hse...damn!!!:(

& thx for e info bro.

is g83 still around?

nightfly1966
06-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Bro she may have left but got new chabo mah.:)

Ya...will drop by look-see...

Will miss Xiao Hui...her service & (. Y .) :p:D

rugalsc
07-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Ya...will drop by look-see...

Will miss Xiao Hui...her service & (. Y .) :p:D

bro nightfly, how good was #38 Xiao Hui's services? Too bad I judged based on her big tummy and never chose to up her before. :(

singaporerokz
07-08-2012, 12:37 AM
HI bro. i want freelance sex girls. how to find? i mean i dont want full time worker. i want those who is having sex whenever they need money.

JBADVENTURE
13-08-2012, 01:47 PM
bro nightfly, how good was #38 Xiao Hui's services? Too bad I judged based on her big tummy and never chose to up her before. :(

Xiao Hui service is tops! Fucked her twice some months ago, she has fake moans but attitude good and skin good. Pretty SYT too.

GN007SG
14-08-2012, 12:54 AM
my first visit for cat80/100 house gals... a few of my friends always patronize 66E
went down to try 55. she is one of the newer gals that arrived this month. saw her a few times when i went with my friends.
the experience was disastrous... perhaps I picked the wrong gal for my first cat80 exp... totally CMI! make mi wana leave cat80 for good

FR for 55, Ling Ling

looks - 7 (pleasant look)
Boobs - 7 (b cup, small brown nipples. she asked mi if i chose her for her big boobs... but sorry.. for mi big is C and above... I told her I have seen bigger)
Body - 7.5 (slender)
BJ - 5 (way too short)
FJ - 5 (too short... ride mi awhile ask mi change.... totally made mi lost mood as I always needs alot of time here)
GFE - 2 (no hug, no kiss, lets not say french... totally no intimacy feeling at all like keeping u frm a distant. cannot connect to her 1 bit. after i lost mood in fj, i gave her another chance ask her lye down and chat but she went bath and ask mi go bath and change... wtf the session not even 25min yet... during bath she said she like mi but session end nv take my number for kc? nice try but just not there yet...)
Service - 2 (rush, rush and rush... fucked up service... sms during the session!! havent cum yet, time not up i ask her chat with mi. make mi go bath with her where she only washed herself.. i was like -_- den came out only she put on her clothes, ask me do the same and wana make mi leave...)
RTF - HELL NOO!! unless im outta my mind!! at home pcc oso feel more shiok!! i take it as 80 bucks donated to the needy and not looking back. try at ur own risk/interest :cool:

note: i apologize if u r her fan but she totally CMI to mi. rated no.1 from the bottom in my bonking career yet

New to the acti
14-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Bros, any Cat80 out there that provide solid AR?

rugalsc
14-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Xiao Hui service is tops! Fucked her twice some months ago, she has fake moans but attitude good and skin good. Pretty SYT too.
Wasted siah i didn't try :( :(

BoB11
16-08-2012, 10:17 PM
After trying 66E a few times over the last few months i have to say the quality of service has deteriorated from good to really bad. And the price have gone up to 100 for most of the WLs too

congyoubing
17-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Actually i had also already notice it the standard there had already drop leow!

rugalsc
19-08-2012, 09:05 PM
is g83 still around?

yes, i rtf #83 over the long weekend... noticed she has a blue-black bruise on her back (near the shoulder blades), looks like fingerprint marks??. i asked her if it was due to a customer being rough with her... she didn't reply me on my question. :(

rugalsc
19-08-2012, 09:07 PM
After trying 66E a few times over the last few months i have to say the quality of service has deteriorated from good to really bad. And the price have gone up to 100 for most of the WLs too

Bro, perhaps u are non-Chinese / look like a tourist? Please don't be offended.

My experience so far is that only #66 and #99 are $100. The rest of the girls are all $80.

nightfly1966
20-08-2012, 06:41 PM
yes, i rtf #83 over the long weekend... noticed she has a blue-black bruise on her back (near the shoulder blades), looks like fingerprint marks??. i asked her if it was due to a customer being rough with her... she didn't reply me on my question. :(

Bro rugslsc...#83 still as good as b4?

Cheers!:)

rugalsc
20-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Bro rugslsc...#83 still as good as b4?

Cheers!:)

Yes still good.

matt4u32
21-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Went to my favourite house one night to request for one Cat80 girl.
The lady by name Xiao Fang was called to attend to me.
After the usual bath, she gave me the slutty look and seems to challenge me.
Start by the BBBJ and tried to play different pattern and suction to try to make me cum.Told her I want to finger her but she don't allow. Want to french her also don't want.
Proceed to missionary. When want to change position, she angrily said cannot.
So, fuck her hard hard to make her cum with me.
Overal ratings:
GFE: 6.8/10 (CFM look.)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 not accomodative.(but she is wet and aftermath still wet. hahaha).
Overall:7/10.
RTF: See how first.

Frenchkiss
21-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi Matt4u32,

Your report very no use. Pls state which house and which lane.
Thanks

Brucejaws
25-08-2012, 10:52 PM
dear bros,
below is my humble story on yesterday encounter:
Badge No: Ling Yi (01)
Face: cute, quite kawaii
Body: small size but flat chested
GFE: 6.8/10 (CFM look)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 quite accomodative
Overall:7/10
RTF: depends ;)
According to OKT, she just downgraded from cat 150....

Frenchkiss
25-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Hi Brucejaws

May I know which lane and which house?

Brucejaws
26-08-2012, 12:15 AM
hi bro,

sorry man, yesterday blur blur forgotten which house and lane after live firing exercise :confused:

i'll reply once i'm able to recall the house/lane, my thousand apologies.

cheers:D

bullterrier
29-08-2012, 01:48 AM
G99 now provides Painting and Frenching?

Any other bros here also get the same treatment?

I tried her before but she cannot this and cannot that....she looks pretty but too cold for my liking

japsgfan
29-08-2012, 05:33 PM
my first visit for cat80/100 house gals... a few of my friends always patronize 66E
went down to try 55. she is one of the newer gals that arrived this month. saw her a few times when i went with my friends.
the experience was disastrous... perhaps I picked the wrong gal for my first cat80 exp... totally CMI! make mi wana leave cat80 for good

FR for 55, Ling Ling

looks - 7 (pleasant look)
Boobs - 7 (b cup, small brown nipples. she asked mi if i chose her for her big boobs... but sorry.. for mi big is C and above... I told her I have seen bigger)
Body - 7.5 (slender)
BJ - 5 (way too short)
FJ - 5 (too short... ride mi awhile ask mi change.... totally made mi lost mood as I always needs alot of time here)
GFE - 2 (no hug, no kiss, lets not say french... totally no intimacy feeling at all like keeping u frm a distant. cannot connect to her 1 bit. after i lost mood in fj, i gave her another chance ask her lye down and chat but she went bath and ask mi go bath and change... wtf the session not even 25min yet... during bath she said she like mi but session end nv take my number for kc? nice try but just not there yet...)
Service - 2 (rush, rush and rush... fucked up service... sms during the session!! havent cum yet, time not up i ask her chat with mi. make mi go bath with her where she only washed herself.. i was like -_- den came out only she put on her clothes, ask me do the same and wana make mi leave...)
RTF - HELL NOO!! unless im outta my mind!! at home pcc oso feel more shiok!! i take it as 80 bucks donated to the needy and not looking back. try at ur own risk/interest :cool:

note: i apologize if u r her fan but she totally CMI to mi. rated no.1 from the bottom in my bonking career yet

Bro, confirmed, guarantee , chopped... Just tried 55.. Fking demoralize .. After session.. Touch breast almost cannot., say tickle.. Bj, less than 5 mins. Whole ends in 20mins.. Totally ZERO GFe, felt wasted my $$. Shud just go cat50 Thai
Pretty also no use, service sucks big time.. My little head also xian.. Just want to fuck n go home..

toss_stalker
30-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Bro, confirmed, guarantee , chopped... Just tried 55.. Fking demoralize .. After session.. Touch breast almost cannot., say tickle.. Bj, less than 5 mins. Whole ends in 20mins.. Totally ZERO GFe, felt wasted my $$. Shud just go cat50 Thai
Pretty also no use, service sucks big time.. My little head also xian.. Just want to fuck n go home..

hmm. just read this forum after visiting 55 just now.
bros are a bit harsh... session was ok for me.

maybe different chemistry.

ffun161
30-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Somehow my experience is not as bad but actually it's true that the girls in this house after session just want you to leave ASAP so that maybe they can back to welcome new customers again... understandable not frankly speaking prefer Thai house where the time is more or less precise

Frenchkiss
30-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Yes .after trying cat 150. $80 to $100 realy can't make it. Cat 150 realy service never let you down.They also make sure company you at least 55 minute.

ArthurKop1331
30-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes .after trying cat 150. $80 to $100 realy can't make it. Cat 150 realy service never let you down.They also make sure company you at least 55 minute.

of course bro, but when the pocket takes a pinch then lan lan have to find cheaper alternatives. Anyway, I believe there are also blacksheeps in cat 150. not all provide good service.

ffun161
30-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Agreed, some Cat150 also rush to let you leave just after the session.....

of course bro, but when the pocket takes a pinch then lan lan have to find cheaper alternatives. Anyway, I believe there are also blacksheeps in cat 150. not all provide good service.

simsim87
30-08-2012, 11:34 PM

one man's meat is another man's poison i guess. this is v true.

GN007SG
31-08-2012, 09:56 AM
yep not all cat150 also good

well we are just sharing our exp with the gals :cool:

actually makes me wana leave house scene and stick to FL after visiting 55 lol..

ArthurKop1331
31-08-2012, 11:47 AM
yep not all cat150 also good

well we are just sharing our exp with the gals :cool:

actually makes me wana leave house scene and stick to FL after visiting 55 lol..

Hi bro, I thk depends on luck also. I tried FL in the past also n some totally can't make it. Got once this lady smells like she din brush her teeth. Yucks! After job she also no bath just wipe her cunt. Disgusting!

adonis
31-08-2012, 12:05 PM
An OKT at 1 of those 'empty' legal Geylang cat houses where they'll call in those Cat 80 girls told me dat many Cat 80 girls don't last long in Geylang. This is becos if they don't get enuff bookings, they'll RTCO (Return To Cuntry of Origin). To call a Cat 80 girl whose name I saw in this thread, I tell her name to the above OKT?

GN007SG
31-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi bro, I thk depends on luck also. I tried FL in the past also n some totally can't make it. Got once this lady smells like she din brush her teeth. Yucks! After job she also no bath just wipe her cunt. Disgusting!

I guess the time of the day also matters

johnn
03-09-2012, 12:24 AM
thk bro adonis for the update

VeryMelon
04-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi bros. I have been in and out of this website for a good few years but never did become a member or shared anything yet. So I decided to become a member so that I can share my experience with other bros.

This morning at 1am, I went over to G.Land with my friend and we did some research before heading down. We found out that L6H66E seems to be quite popular in a particular thread so we headed that. As mentioned in the thread #66 and #99 looks nap. TOTALLY! the FR for them were true.

My experience is as follows:

Name: MoMo
Experience in SG: 1 month
Boob size: Big A (not firm, saggy despite small)
Cathbath: 1/10 (she washes u like washing a piece of meat)
BJ: 5/10 (was ok but nothing to be excited about)
BBBJ: Nope
Frenching: You wish
Kissing: a small one on the lips only
GFE: 5/10 (Thai girl gives more feel than her)
Damage: $80
RTF: Not at all

Sorry if there were fans of MOMo here but I seriously feel not worth the money. I sacrificed myself to give #99 to my friend and he complimented her throughout the whole journey home. (Should have kept it for myself) Wanted to take #66 but was taken by some Indonesian guy.

Anyway bad experience for me but it's a good lesson learnt. "One mans meat might be another mans poison".

Do up me and i will up you bros back and provide more FR for your reference! Ciao!

Brucejaws
08-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi Brucejaws

May I know which lane and which house?

Bro,
Sorry for the late reply, the location is L16H6.

Cheers;)

hyunjin
28-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Anyone went L18H11 before?

RTF this girl again, she look like 80% Zhu Yin.
Swear to god!

Looks - 9 (look like zhu yin, DUH!) nice fair complexion
Boobs - 8 (c cup, pink nipples, not too hard not too soft )
Body - 7 (slender, hips abit big)
BJ - 7 (doesn't stop until i stop)
FJ - 8 (all over the place if u know what i mean. doesnt lub first also)
GFE - 8 (Fun)
Service - 8 (always will give me mineral water once i enter)

Only bad thing i guess is she can't speak english, can understand abit.
Doesnt really matter, had sex!

Still remember her number bro?

johnnyking
28-09-2012, 09:38 PM
No 12 L18H11
Name : MIKI (at first she call herself "chibai" from ChingMai!)

bros, just 3 months only, give her sometime to learn singlish loh.
Find her sitting style in the aquarium very seductive and a power sex machine on the bed besides her friendly obliging character.

Gintonic666
29-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Yup I tried her before too. Really look like Zhu Yin but the tanner version. But too bad I already have a regular gal there so I always find back my regular, only when my regular gal not working, then I try her.

deep6161
02-10-2012, 09:54 PM
L8H66E G81

tried this gal, B cup max, petite small frame..
looked like she is so cared about cleanliness, even wiped condum with wet sterlizing tissue ..:)

BJ so and so...bit of ball sucking in the end....then did cowgirl ... bath SOP before n after action.. overall 6/10

nightfly1966
03-10-2012, 09:22 AM
L8H66E G81

tried this gal, B cup max, petite small frame..
looked like she is so cared about cleanliness, even wiped condum with wet sterlizing tissue ..:)

BJ so and so...bit of ball sucking in the end....then did cowgirl ... bath SOP before n after action.. overall 6/10

Long time nvr go L8H66E liao since #38 XiaoHui left...:(

Will return to check out e new gals...

teco2440
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I have this fetish for good looking girls with short hair-do.
Please accept my humble story on yesterday encounter at L6 H68 (PRC):
Badge No: G22
Face: 7.5/10 cute, I love her nice nose and hair. Overall quite good looking with really nice short hair. She grows on you as you penetrate.
Body: Nice bod.. size C. Really quite a handful.
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall:7.5/10 Allows licking and very accommodating
RTF: Sure, my fav girl for now.
Damage -$100

comm
06-10-2012, 02:11 AM
went to L18h11 3times past 2 weeks and din see miki yet :D

toss_stalker
08-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Was one of the earliest customers today, most of the girls weren't even ready. So chose g83.

Name: jiajia (from fujian)
Looks: 7
Boobs: at most b (her top squeezed everything tog to make them look bigger)
Body: 7 (petite, light enough to carry)
Bj / fj : all quite sop
Gfe: 8 - 9

No rush, which is good. But maybe cos I was the only cust.
Good time to go is just after lunch. Quiet, and all the girls up to u to choose.

ladybirk
12-10-2012, 01:12 PM
L16h19 miao miao.

Service good n take her time. Cracked joke in the mid of the session. Bt still able to meet the mission. Well.. gd one. Walk ard for 80$ service. I thk. It a rrlax one.
Sop is good n normal n she veri hard wrking nv rush. Gd job.. bt i m a person dun reali apprraciate bj. Bt fuck job is gd as i go on top. Ned to be train..

rugalsc
13-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Was one of the earliest customers today, most of the girls weren't even ready. So chose g83.

Name: jiajia (from fujian)
Looks: 7
Boobs: at most b (her top squeezed everything tog to make them look bigger)
Body: 7 (petite, light enough to carry)
Bj / fj : all quite sop
Gfe: 8 - 9

No rush, which is good. But maybe cos I was the only cust.
Good time to go is just after lunch. Quiet, and all the girls up to u to choose.

Has Jiajia got more plump recently? Did she allow AR and French? :confused:

simsim87
14-10-2012, 01:50 AM

the other time wif her she did not allow ar or french leh...some previous frs say have...maybe specific to certain customers bah...

StaGe
18-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Other then L8H66E got other good Cat80 hse to intro?

tikogeek
19-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Name: Bao Bao
Looks: 6.5
Height: 168cm
Weigh: 60kg
Boobs: B
Body: smooth skin
Bj : if you like strong suction
Fj: she like doggie style
Kissing: no kissing

tikogeek
23-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Other then L8H66E got other good Cat80 hse to intro?

L16H67 got cat 80 girls

Lustshooter
24-10-2012, 07:17 PM
hi Bro Tiko

can you rec some girls fro 1667.

tks

happyable
25-10-2012, 03:04 AM
L18 40 no.5 fantastic. ..... DONT EVER LOOK FOR NUMBER 3. MY WORSE FKING EXPERIENCE EVER. I WROTE A Fking 2.5 K FP. BUT I AM still under MODERATION cant post. FKKKKKKK

tikogeek
26-10-2012, 12:50 PM
hi Bro Tiko

can you rec some girls fro 1667.

tks

if you a like big tits and smooth skin try xuan xuan
but the looks is about 6

Nov77cdo
27-10-2012, 11:23 PM
First time posting FR, pardon me if it is not up to standard.

L18H11G99

Visited today in the evening, saw G99, nice boobs and quite good looking from doorway. OKT says she is new, 3 months in service.

Name: Rain
Looks: 7/10(from afar nice, close up so-so)
boobs: 6/10(enhanced B, I prefer natural. But nice perky nipples)
Body: ard 1.55m, petite, nice smooth skin
Service: Good English, SOP service, no fingering, no kissing. Can grab almost everywhere except the pussy. Very accommodating on various position, will make sure you fire off. She was having a stomach upset but she is still very professional. Not a time watcher.
RTF: Maybe..for her service and good attitude. Cos I am a sucker for natural tits.

Lennyberg
15-11-2012, 05:08 PM
I have been to L18H11 on quite a few occasions but hadnt had a chance to write anything..

here is my contribution since one of the bros suggested to me that I should try and get some points since i had been around for quite awhile..

Sometime last week i went to H11 and saw a few familiar faces but was told that G15 was their angpai.. so yea why not...

Name: Ninoy
No.: 15
Looks: 8/10 (if you guys read my Frs you would know my taste quite high)
Body: 8/10 (minimum body fats imo)
Boobs: enhanced C so 7/10 ( i prefer all original)
Service: 9.5/10 well... she is ang pai.. and she lived up to her reputation. 9/10. cat bath from ears to knees. literally my entire body. slow and sensual... wah...

GFE: 7/10 she speaks good mandarin and she is a chatter also... not the ones who keep quiet and do her job..

BJ: 7/10 ( +2 if it was BBBJ)

AR: 9.5/10 (one word: SONG! started me facing down and went again when i was facing up)
FJ: 6/10 (maybe its me....she was kinda dry....
Massage: 7/10 (nothing to shout about, but note that she did get the pressure points, and gave me a good stretch)

RTF: YES. when i want a good service and someone to chat to..

heres another one for u brothers.. i didnt get any action in manila when on business for the past few days and i am on leave today.. this fresh from the oven a couple of hrs ago.. G9

Name: Bell
No.: 9
Looks: 8/10 (she looks like the ah lians i know in the 90s.) HOT!
Body: 8.5/10 (slight tummy but its ok!! nice smooth legs and complexion oh... please note, she has a tat at her lower back.. if bros who mind do note...) when she was massaging i was admiring through the mirror....

Boobs: B+ - C so 9/10 ( all original! pinkish nipples with small oreala..)
Service: 8/10 not as good as angpai G15 but.... she's good at wad she does.. cathbath from nips to balls. slurpy too..

GFE: 8.5/10 maybe is her ah lian and demure looks reminds me of my ah lians in the past... she is capable of conversations and responds well to jokes and teases...
BJ: 5/10 ( +2 if it was BBBJ and too much teeth, too short also)
AR: N.A. Sadly she didnt went there.. when she washes i tot hosay liao!
FJ: 8/10 (she was wet!! she started to straddle, den i went from behind and finish up on mission.)

Massage: 7/10 (nothing to shout about also, but note that she did get the pressure points)

RTF: YES also!

Fanglee
17-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Like many brothers b4 me, i have been a silent reader of this great forum for the longest time. Have been chionging the scene for the last ten over years, finally decided to open an account to share and mingle. :)

Similar reason as to why some bro decide to open an account, met this WL at L08H66e and totally have a great chemistry. (I'm not KCed, yet... Haha)

I will just give a fr of my first time with her.
Hope to have sharing from bro who haf up this gem before & 'belong' to her special group of customers.

Jiajia G83
Looks 7.5 (my type)

Body - 7 (petite body)

Boobs - 7/10 (b cup)

Frenching - 5/10 (only towards the end when theres some feel, read some fr before that she dun really french. Any bro care to share? A least i know if its for everyone or just a few special ones. Haha)

BJ – 7/10 (ok.. Nothing to shout about. Wear condom)

FJ - 8/10 ( what really kill me is her moaning. Damn.)

GFE – 8.5/10 (it just got more in my next few visits)

Damage - $80

IronMan2
17-11-2012, 12:45 PM
tried her before and indeed she got lots of GFE and sweet looks. :)

Fanglee
17-11-2012, 05:55 PM
My second post on L08H66E G83 Jiajia

Somehow, i had an urge to go back to find this gem again and this is when the gfe got stronger (dun they always get better on subsequent visits? Haha)

Gfe : 10/10 on my second visit. Up from my initial 8.5. Frenching allowed too.

Whole session was more like making love to a gf rather than fucking a WL. Guess this is really where she excelled.

My heart will always tell me i am special, she only do this for me.
But this wonderful forum always serves as a good reminder for me that its their job.
Brothers, its always good to remember this is GL afterall. ;)

Fanglee
18-11-2012, 03:09 AM

We spoke french but no ar...

IronMan2
18-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Potential kc material if you asked me honestly :o

nightfly1966
18-11-2012, 08:54 AM
I tried G83 b4 but was a few months ago...
No frenching at all...but her moaning is damn awesome!

Will visit this hse nxt wk.

*Damn I still miss G38 Xiao Hui...gone home liao...haizzz:(

Fanglee
18-11-2012, 09:18 AM
I tried G83 b4 but was a few months ago...
No frenching at all...but her moaning is damn awesome!

Will visit this hse nxt wk.

*Damn I still miss G38 Xiao Hui...gone home liao...haizzz:(

You are right bro. Her moaning is awesome. Maybe we like the same type of sound system. Haha.
You can try G99. Good review too.

Fanglee
18-11-2012, 05:37 PM

I have to say the potential is immense. Lol :D

simsim87
18-11-2012, 11:58 PM
to those who have tried g83, i tink she is gd kc material. as for the frenching part, she will french after the 2nd visit and beyond. first visit no for me. i visited her thrice, each encounter was better than b4 but i stopped visiting her coz i know i will get kced by her v soon. moaning was v stereo and real to the point that she called me hubby at the 2nd/3rd visit. i tot i was the special one after she tried kcing me by getting my number but she didnt follow up wif me after that haha. so i figured out that she will prob do the same to many others. i have tried g77 after that and i muz say this hse has a lot of potential gems after all. will proceed to other gals too.

Fanglee
19-11-2012, 07:43 AM
I was doing more $50 & $150 house before.
So am quite surprise that L08HH66E comprises of good quality $80 girls too.

nightfly1966
19-11-2012, 08:48 AM
You are right bro. Her moaning is awesome. Maybe we like the same type of sound system. Haha.
You can try G99. Good review too.

not juz her moaning bro…her body my type…awesome (. Y .) :p

will b goin down to GL w some of my buddies…will post FR.

Cheers guys!:D

Fanglee
19-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Yes bro. Keep us updated.
Especially if u visit this kc queen again. :D

EhWahEhWah
19-11-2012, 03:15 PM
This G83 is going home soon already.

Sadded, still yet to upz her.

Everytime i go she not around.

Fanglee
19-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Bro, u not bad. Havent up her before also know she going back soon. Your news quite up to date.

simsim87
19-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Bro, u not bad. Havent up her before also know she going back soon. Your news quite up to date.

bro fanglee, she going back end of this year rite if im not wrong?

simsim87
19-11-2012, 07:00 PM
I was doing more $50 & $150 house before.
So am quite surprise that L08HH66E comprises of good quality $80 girls too.

bro i could also recommend u g77. although she loses to g83 in kc at the moment (not an accurate measure since diff number of visits), but she makes up in services and age. her kc oso not bad too for my first visit, got potential to be unlocked in my subsequent visits i tink

Fanglee
19-11-2012, 08:43 PM
bro fanglee, she going back end of this year rite if im not wrong?

She is still considering. Else definitely before end of jan.

Fanglee
19-11-2012, 10:43 PM
bro i could also recommend u g77. although she loses to g83 in kc at the moment (not an accurate measure since diff number of visits), but she makes up in services and age. her kc oso not bad too for my first visit, got potential to be unlocked in my subsequent visits i tink

Thks bro for the recommendation.
If same house, then i will give it a miss.
I stick to the 1 house 1 girl rule for myself. :)

Recommend me others if u have. Haha. Thks!

nightfly1966
22-11-2012, 11:12 AM

Juz try her yesterday…yup u r rite bro simsim...she got the potential to be a 红牌.

while others were trying to get my attention...she simply juz sitted there & look kind of cute.
i choose her also b'coz she got a nice boobs.^_^

Name:YangYang ,G77
Look:7/10 cute & abit shyshy.(imho…G83 still looks e Best!)
Boob:8/10 nice nipples to suck! My type! A handfull for me!:)
BJ:7/10 suck my balls as well…almost cum sia…
FJ: cowgirl 1st…she ride good & i bank her real hard…can see that she is enjoying herself.
next missionary…b4 i start she say:…哦…不要太猛喔…^_^ hehe…& i bank her til i cum.
GFE: 6/10 not bad for my 1st with her. Not a time watcher.
RTF: 101% sure!!!:)

Pls forgive me coz im not very good in writing a FR…
for me she is recommended…i will be back soon…:)

cheers & hv fun guys!

simsim87
22-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Juz try her yesterday…yup u r rite bro simsim...she got the potential to be a 红牌.

while others were trying to get my attention...she simply juz sitted there & look kind of cute.i choose her also b'coz she got a nice boobs.^_^

FJ: cowgirl 1st…she ride good & i bank her real hard…can see that she is enjoying herself.

cheers & hv fun guys!

yup v true abt the sitting part. can tell shes not despo for biz which kinda appealed to me. the others were frantically waving hands at me which i dun rly like. tts y after trying her (moving on frm g83), i suddenly realise tis house got quite a few hidden gems waiting to be uncovered (other than the alr popular g66 and g99). im glad u enjoyed ur session wif her:)

Calvin_Klein
22-11-2012, 10:03 PM
first time writing fr..
all along go to cat50. today dono y feel like want to try cat80.
so decide to go L18H11.
my virgin experience for cat80

Name:Chu chu(she told me) but i see other people post other name..G99
Look:7/10 when i step in.. her smile already attracted me. okt recommend me G9 but i still choose her.
Boob:5/10 B/C enhanced and too hard but nice nipples
BJ:7/10 very slow and steady.. and very long too.. almost cum then i ask her to stop.. syiok..
FJ: 6/10 she get up and cowgirl.. about 5 min cum liao.. sian.. mayb the BJ too long and too syiok liao.. no chance to try other style. she laugh at me and ask me "so fast?" make me pai seh.
massage: 6/10 got skill in thai massage but not enough strength but ok la.. this is not the purpose i go there for..
GFE: 7/10 no bad experience with her.. always smile and shy, like first love.. like her smile.. until now still can remember her smile..
RTF: will try other but i'm gonna remember her as she is my first cat80.

nightfly1966
23-11-2012, 10:46 AM
yup v true abt the sitting part. can tell shes not despo for biz which kinda appealed to me. the others were frantically waving hands at me which i dun rly like. tts y after trying her (moving on frm g83), i suddenly realise tis house got quite a few hidden gems waiting to be uncovered (other than the alr popular g66 and g99). im glad u enjoyed ur session wif her:)

Thx for e recommendation bro...juz up u!

Cheers & hv fun!:)

nightfly1966
23-11-2012, 10:50 AM
...& thx bro fornicator for ups my pts!:)

Pls reply here & I will up u back...thx a lot!

Best Rgds

ming38
23-11-2012, 11:14 AM
yesterday went to lorong 18 house 09 as short of cash decide to call 100 one, reach there ard 2pm all girls jus wake up, okt appear friendly at first but later discover he lie to me, say that girl is cai shan, later i ask her name is tian tian, plump girl, oh what to do, money no enough, so ok lor. :mad:

saw two small size nice looking girl just ready step out of the room, hmm must be $150 one lah , what to do not enough money...

blame myself didnt do my homework just rush down, saw this thread keep mention lorong 8 house 66e, hmmm must try one of this day.

hello brothers, anymore good prc 80/100 house kindly share with me thanks thanks . :)

deep6161
24-11-2012, 08:35 AM

bro..wht is kc ? not sure of this abbrv:(

Fanglee
24-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Kc : kum cheng

Fanglee
24-11-2012, 02:38 PM
yesterday went to lorong 18 house 09 as short of cash decide to call 100 one, reach there ard 2pm all girls jus wake up, okt appear friendly at first but later discover he lie to me, say that girl is cai shan, later i ask her name is tian tian, plump girl, oh what to do, money no enough, so ok lor. :mad:

saw two small size nice looking girl just ready step out of the room, hmm must be $150 one lah , what to do not enough money...

blame myself didnt do my homework just rush down, saw this thread keep mention lorong 8 house 66e, hmmm must try one of this day.

hello brothers, anymore good prc 80/100 house kindly share with me thanks thanks . :)

Besides L8H66e, i think L24H13 jalan molek is nt bad too. The aunty okt is quite friendly. Just tell her your requirement.

nightfly1966
24-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Besides L8H66e, i think L24H13 jalan molek is nt bad too. The aunty okt is quite friendly. Just tell her your requirement.

Bro sorry i ask...this hse also Cat80?

Thx!

Fanglee
24-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Not really a $80 cat house.
Theres $150 and $100 and $80.
Think the $80 is half hour if i remember correctly.

stayed
27-11-2012, 11:46 AM

while others were trying to get my attention...she simply juz sitted there & look kind of cute.
i choose her also b'coz she got a nice boobs.^_^

cheers & hv fun guys!

I still prefer g83, g77 kind of attitute. Cold cold like dead fish. reckon too proud. I find that there r alot of gem uncover. Recently i tried g81. Damn good. Got potential. Enjoy bro.

nightfly1966
28-11-2012, 06:09 AM
I still prefer g83, g77 kind of attitute. Cold cold like dead fish. reckon too proud. I find that there r alot of gem uncover. Recently i tried g81. Damn good. Got potential. Enjoy bro.

Noted bro...will be there again nxt week.:)

Cheers!

cocacola2012
28-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Brossss, today walk pass L18H44, any good recommendation?

rugalsc
28-11-2012, 10:26 PM
g77 kind of attitute. Cold cold like dead fish. reckon too proud. I find that there r alot of gem uncover. Recently i tried g81. Damn good. Got potential. Enjoy bro.

Is 99 or 69 still there? The big boob CAT $100 girl

ming38
30-11-2012, 10:20 AM
thanks thanks bro :)

stayed
30-11-2012, 03:24 PM

99 still there bro. But not sure abt 69.

Fanglee
01-12-2012, 04:06 PM

The $100 cat at this hous is 66 & 99

Fanglee
01-12-2012, 04:07 PM
thanks thanks bro :)

If u explore others, do let us know too. ;)

ming38
03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
If u explore others, do let us know too. ;)

yes bro i try xiao xiang at 2413 as recommended by you, aunty okt very friendly, wanted to intro malaysia 80 for me but alamak all no working on friday.

xiao xiang is from 2040
nice smiling face
abit bah bah body
good working attitude
:)

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 12:13 AM
So xiao xiang is prc?
$80?

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Will just post my visit to L8H66e G83 last night.
Visited her the ___ (really cannot recall how many times liao.)
French like crazy once closed the door.
While bathing also french and did it with caps during shower.
Proceed to bed and talk.
She Start asking if really want to be together anot.
Say we can get married and stay in johor together. *shag*
Then second round happen after all the talking before i left.
Btw, i booked two session in case u guys thinking how the hell i got so much time.
To me, two session is just the same as me paying for a cat $150 wl.

Well... The sex was really good. All the kc talk felt good.
But i know once she leaves, all will just be talk.:)

No matter what, keeping a contact for future. China so big, one province one girl also not bad for future biz trips. :D

ming38
05-12-2012, 09:48 AM
So xiao xiang is prc?
$80?

yes bro xiao xiang is prc girl :)

i seldom walk to lorong 8 but after reading yr post i think i shld do so next time hehe

simsim87
05-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Will just post my visit to L8H66e G83 last night.
Visited her the ___ (really cannot recall how many times liao.)
French like crazy once closed the door.
While bathing also french and did it with caps during shower.
Proceed to bed and talk.
She Start asking if really want to be together anot.
Say we can get married and stay in johor together. *shag*
Then second round happen after all the talking before i left.
Btw, i booked two session in case u guys thinking how the hell i got so much time.
To me, two session is just the same as me paying for a cat $150 wl.

Well... The sex was really good. All the kc talk felt good.
But i know once she leaves, all will just be talk.:)

No matter what, keeping a contact for future. China so big, one province one girl also not bad for future biz trips. :D

bro, any idea when she leaving? Haven't visited her for around 3mths le haha. but i kinda enjoy reading the kc part about marrying lol. glad u enjoyed the session too...

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 11:28 PM
bro, any idea when she leaving? Haven't visited her for around 3mths le haha. but i kinda enjoy reading the kc part about marrying lol. glad u enjoyed the session too...

It should be mid Jan. she is considering staying till march which is her full two years. Cos boss will give a big gift for those that do full two years. But i have been telling her to go back spend CNY. Family more impt which is what she wants also, but the big gift is a bit tempting for her.

Yar, she sounded so serious on the marrying part man. Haha. Too bad i cant help her to fulfil her wish. Lol.
Did she try this on any other bros here?

rugalsc
06-12-2012, 11:03 PM
It should be mid Jan. she is considering staying till march which is her full two years.

Yar, she sounded so serious on the marrying part man. Haha. Too bad i cant help her to fulfil her wish. Lol.
Did she try this on any other bros here?

Reading your post makes me wake up about prostitutes being prostitutes. Yes, she tried the marrying stunt on me too as I visit her regularly. :rolleyes:

To prove I am not bluffing. We also exchanged SMS too. Her last digit is 0.

Fanglee
06-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Yes bro. The number is right.
I doubt we are the only ones...

Fanglee
06-12-2012, 11:55 PM

Latest update is that she will stop end of this month. She say due to health issue...

RX35O
07-12-2012, 11:31 AM
It should be mid Jan. she is considering staying till march which is her full two years. Cos boss will give a big gift for those that do full two years. But i have been telling her to go back spend CNY. Family more impt which is what she wants also, but the big gift is a bit tempting for her.

Hi Bro Fanglee & Rugal, I am one of her target too. I perfectly understand the kind of nice "kc feel" that u guys were in.. I am still in clear mind & I knew she will do that to many other bros too (she is playing number game, the more she tries, the more bros will be "kc-ed"). Iagree she is good in kc & will make you feel "special" that you are the only guy for her. To also prove that I am a genuine "victim", haha.. her hp ends with 30.

I believe we are not the only 3.. I very sure there are more! Haha.. but who cares what she do.. just enjoy the process bah..

Fanglee
07-12-2012, 10:22 PM
We just need a few more brothers to come along and prove it is genuine, her entire hp number will be revealed. Haha. (Jus joking)
After a few mths of visiting her, good to know that she is a gd choice. KCed so many bros here. Mean my taste is also good. Haha.
Enjoy bros, while she is still around.

rugalsc
07-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Hmmm, she is just doing her job to make us guys feel good for that 40-45 minutes. She does it in a professional way, using handphone time to keep track and will not shortchange your $80 worth. I will definitely miss her... as a prostitute.

Last time, I asked her if she only french kiss me. She say she only do it to a few special customers and request I don't tell anyone. Did she BBBJ any of you 'regular' customers? :rolleyes:

berbatov
07-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Sorry im a newbie here. Can anyone tell me what houses now provided CAT80 services?

simsim87
08-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Hi Bro Fanglee & Rugal, I am one of her target too. I perfectly understand the kind of nice "kc feel" that u guys were in.. I am still in clear mind & I knew she will do that to many other bros too (she is playing number game, the more she tries, the more bros will be "kc-ed"). Iagree she is good in kc & will make you feel "special" that you are the only guy for her. To also prove that I am a genuine "victim", haha.. her hp ends with 30.

I believe we are not the only 3.. I very sure there are more! Haha.. but who cares what she do.. just enjoy the process bah..

bro, make it 930 bah...haha u guys are a bunch of bastards...haha kidding. btw shes v gd in kc i admit...shes the first wl that say i handsome after my 2yrs of cheonging life. like wtf? i cant rmb any gal in life say i handsome b4,not even my ex. i can even rmb her whole 'kc sop' but i dun wanna share in detail. in fact i stopped visiting her after 3 times coz of u bros saying same stuff here...doesnt make me feel like her supposedly special one. and im glad i have moved on....

simsim87
08-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Latest update is that she will stop end of this month. She say due to health issue...

bro fanglee, perhaps keep us updated on her last/final days here? so that we all can get kced by her for the last time:)

deep6161
08-12-2012, 09:27 AM
h66e G99 cat $80

average looks
small boobs
bit big tummy
mechanic attittude
no smile
no feeling what so ever
BJ was longer than CAT50 ..
thisi is my personal exp couple of weeks back and service varies for customers.. poorest exp from this house.. :(

Fanglee
08-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Last time, I asked her if she only french kiss me. She say she only do it to a few special customers and request I don't tell anyone. Did she BBBJ any of you 'regular' customers? :rolleyes:

Bro, u r lucky she tell u she only french kiss with a few regulars. She told me she only french with me. :cool:
And yes, i got bbbj from her. Which she also say just for me.

Fanglee
08-12-2012, 10:55 AM
bro fanglee, perhaps keep us updated on her last/final days here? so that we all can get kced by her for the last time:)

Sure bro, will update further

simsim87
08-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Bro, u r lucky she tell u she only french kiss with a few regulars. She told me she only french with me. :cool:
And yes, i got bbbj from her. Which she also say just for me.

ya i got french kiss from her too. but no bbbj partly because i came across as a bit of a clean freak to her. no she didnt try the marriage stunt on me. but she tried the baby stunt on me. that was when i jokingly told her after cumming that im afraid the cd will break and shoot inside her making her pregnant, she replied saying its ok and she doesnt mind. then i proceeded to say that i dowan be a father at such a young age coz im not financially stable and she replied quite seriously saying that she can help take care of the baby for me. this kind of kc i listen liao sibei shiok. although i know its fake, but the way she put it across sounds so sincere. couldnt rly find any other wl that can kc better than her without sounding fake....

Honestkeith
08-12-2012, 12:54 PM
ya i got french kiss from her too. but no bbbj partly because i came across as a bit of a clean freak to her. no she didnt try the marriage stunt on me. but she tried the baby stunt on me. that was when i jokingly told her after cumming that im afraid the cd will break and shoot inside her making her pregnant, she replied saying its ok and she doesnt mind. then i proceeded to say that i dowan be a father at such a young age coz im not financially stable and she replied quite seriously saying that she can help take care of the baby for me. this kind of kc i listen liao sibei shiok. although i know its fake, but the way she put it across sounds so sincere. couldnt rly find any other wl that can kc better than her without sounding fake....

OMG! OMG!

My first time to checked out the S$80 forum, and i am lucky enough to come across this interesting topic KC stuff , this maybe even better than those found in S$150 thread. Thanks Bro,, keep going , i may hope to try out some goodies in the S$80 range,,,,, any good samaritan Bros can recommend any to start with? Cheers!

Sincerely Yours
HK

Fanglee
08-12-2012, 04:42 PM
OMG! OMG!

My first time to checked out the S$80 forum, and i am lucky enough to come across this interesting topic KC stuff , this maybe even better than those found in S$150 thread. Thanks Bro,, keep going , i may hope to try out some goodies in the S$80 range,,,,, any good samaritan Bros can recommend any to start with? Cheers!

Sincerely Yours
HK

Since you find the current topic interesting, you could just start with L8H66E.
Make it easier bro. Impt to be focused when we go down geylang. Dun waste time walking up and down all the lorongs. Its not a road march. :D

As for the girls, pick one that catch your fancy. As the saying goes, One man's meat is another man's poison.

simsim87
09-12-2012, 05:32 AM
h66e G99 cat $80

average looks
small boobs
bit big tummy
mechanic attittude
no smile
no feeling what so ever
thisi is my personal exp couple of weeks back and service varies for customers.. poorest exp from this house.. :(

gg99 dropped to 80 le? tot was 100...

Fanglee
09-12-2012, 08:27 AM
h66e G99 cat $80

average looks
small boobs
bit big tummy
mechanic attittude
no smile
no feeling what so ever

Bro, G99 should be $100.
Is this the right house you are talking about?
And your description really quite far apart from most other bros experience.

Fanglee
09-12-2012, 08:31 AM

Bro, you are lucky. Got someone willing to bear you a child and to take care of for free. Very hard to find liao. Haha.

arius3
09-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Bro, G99 should be $100.
Is this the right house you are talking about?
And your description really quite far apart from most other bros experience.

It seems like the the girls is less than $50.

rugalsc
09-12-2012, 09:33 AM
haha u guys are a bunch of bastards...haha kidding. btw shes v gd in kc i admit...shes the first wl that say i handsome after my 2yrs of cheonging life. like wtf? i cant rmb any gal in life say i handsome b4,not even my ex. i can even rmb her whole 'kc sop' but i dun wanna share in detail. in fact i stopped visiting her after 3 times coz of u bros saying same stuff here...doesnt make me feel like her supposedly special one. and im glad i have moved on....

Will need time to find another petite fair skin girl with KC service. :(

Yes, the way she talk to you is very sincere and serious... the marriage ideas and going out for lunch, etc...

rugalsc
09-12-2012, 09:39 AM
KCed so many bros here. Mean my taste is also good. Haha.
Enjoy bros, while she is still around.

Dedicate this love song by Rick Price, to all bros who tio KCed. :eek: :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiu2CWAGmNg

ffun161
09-12-2012, 09:46 AM

not only 3
+1 for last two digits = 30 :D
basically after three visit, got french and no bbbj, i stopped visited her because I feel it's kc trap and it has been applied to many people...
when she know i also bonked other girls, she kind of think i am dirty and when catbath, not really use tongue but use fingers to 'catbath'...:eek:

simsim87
09-12-2012, 11:26 AM

Yes, the way she talk to you is very sincere and serious... the marriage ideas and going out for lunch, etc...

this hse no more kc wls like g83 le???

simsim87
09-12-2012, 11:30 AM
not only 3
+1 for last two digits = 30 :D
basically after three visit, got french and no bbbj, i stopped visited her because I feel it's kc trap and it has been applied to many people...
when she know i also bonked other girls, she kind of think i am dirty and when catbath, not really use tongue but use fingers to 'catbath'...:eek:

v true...i rmb the last visit i told her i visit other gals frequently...her face a bit black...after doing she ask me whether i rly love her or not in which i didnt even have the chance before replying and she immed said i dun lol...made me feel a bit guilty at that moment...macham 'her best kc trick up her sleeve' sia...reverse psychology

Frenchkiss
09-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Pls confirm that G99 is downgrade to $80.

Fanglee
09-12-2012, 04:39 PM

Since she is going back soon, lets look out for the next kc queen for all bros to enjoy.
Afterall, this sharing should be a gd gauge tat our taste quite similar.

Fanglee
09-12-2012, 04:43 PM
this hse no more kc wls like g83 le???

Sure have de la.just whether they our type or we are their type a not.
I see all the girls there always on the phone. They are damn good at prospecting customers. "Gd service level."

Ossify
12-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Tried out the legendary h66e g83 (g77 not available)

The picture of her on the poster board is rather outdated and unflattering compared to the real deal

Sweet looks
medium boobs
bit tummy
Pretty lady, reminds me of Taiwanese chick
BJ was nice, quite long. She change cd after the long bj, not sure why, maybe too wet
Very accommodating to multiple positions, she is very experienced. Explains that it will hurt her if I raise her legs above my shoulder while pumping. So just pump harder with legs down :cool:
Heard her say "bu" as in "no" during pumping. Not sure if it means too hard.
Not much kc, maybe because first time with her

Ossify
12-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Some more details FYI

She asked me if I visit other girls in the house, I said no.
Other house? No
Street walkers? No
Then she say "pian ren" :(

She uses 003 okamoto cd. Very good! Is this a house standard?

bieberliciouz
13-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Has anyone been able to confirm h66e G99 has downgraded to $80?

Fanglee
13-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Some more details FYI

She asked me if I visit other girls in the house, I said no.
Other house? No
Street walkers? No
Then she say "pian ren" :(

She uses 003 okamoto cd. Very good! Is this a house standard?
The girls buy the condoms themselves.
The house provide. But the girls just want more variety.

nightfly1966
14-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Pls confirm that G99 is downgrade to $80.

L8H66E

Ok guys...I was there this afternoon for my G77...:D

& the OKT comfirmed tat G66 & G99 r still @ Cat100.

Cheers & hv fun guys!;)

simsim87
14-12-2012, 11:33 PM
went there today for g83. a bit disappointed to be honest. seems like she nvr wanna kc me alr coz i only see her 4 times in 8 months, avrging out to once every 2 mths. gt a feeling that she knows i not considered her regular, hence a bit of awkwardness and cold shoulder. i still admit i go find g77, tink that was the last nail in the coffin. btw she swore to me she nvr bbbj anyone leh, any bros here can confirm? she sounded quite offended when i told her some bros did get it....

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 12:07 AM
went there today for g83. a bit disappointed to be honest. seems like she nvr wanna kc me alr coz i only see her 4 times in 8 months, avrging out to once every 2 mths. gt a feeling that she knows i not considered her regular, hence a bit of awkwardness and cold shoulder. i still admit i go find g77, tink that was the last nail in the coffin. btw she swore to me she nvr bbbj anyone leh, any bros here can confirm? she sounded quite offended when i told her some bros did get it....

Bro simsim87,
I confirm the bbbj. I got it. I must be really 'Special'. Haha.
Afterall, i completed your equivalent of 4session in a week few months back.
And dont think she will bother to kc new bros liao. Afterall, she is going back soon. Qhy would she bother. At least this is the feeling i get.
Regards to your admitting to finding g77, its the very reason why i practise one Girl one house rule for myself.

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 01:15 AM
L8H66E

Ok guys...I was there this afternoon for my G77...:D

& the OKT comfirmed tat G66 & G99 r still @ Cat100.

Cheers & hv fun guys!;)

G77 looks is beginning to grow on me. Haha
Bro, share FR on her leh.

simsim87
15-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Seems like shes dishonest to me on the bbbj. So u got it everytime since then or was it an isolated event? She told me not gg back so soon too

nightfly1966
15-12-2012, 08:41 AM
G77 looks is beginning to grow on me. Haha
Bro, share FR on her leh.

Mmm...guess u can't wait for G83 to balik kampong huh...haha juz kiddin bro.;)

Ok here u go...

L8H66E G77

Name:YangYang杨杨
Look: 8/10 Grow on me as well...hehe.(juz me.)
Boob: 8/10 My fav now! A handful & so damn suckable sia.:p
BJ/CatBath: 7/10 Damn hv to stop her coz' Im rock hard liao...
& carry her up in double quick time for cowgirl...hehe...
FJ: 8/10 she let her hair down when riding,damn shiok when seeing her face expression...wow!
Next standing position...I carry both her legs & she hold on my neck...
& piak piak piak...she's wet & moaning & gasp quite loudly...shiok!
Lastly missionary...still piak piak piak til I heard she say:"...你好强...好猛...来...再来..." Damn...can't tahan liao...
...& she still keep sucking my nipples after I cum...shiok sia!:)
Overall: 9/10 I luv it!
RTF: 101% hell yeah! This was my 3rd in a month liao.

Above is my most honest FR on G77.
& may I say...one mans meat,another mans poison.
So pls don't zap me hor...

Cheers & hv fun guys!

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Seems like shes dishonest to me on the bbbj. So u got it everytime since then or was it an isolated event? She told me not gg back so soon too

Not an one off event.
Guess i shall not talk too much abt this bbbj further.
Cos i think she dun really do it.
Im not out to talk bad abt her here cos i do really think she is not a bad girl.

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 08:51 AM

Ok here u go...

L8H66E G77

FJ: 8/10 she let her hair down when riding,damn shiok when seeing her face expression...wow!
Lastly missionary...still piak piak piak til I heard she say:"...你好强...好猛...来...再来..." Damn...can't tahan liao...

Cheers & hv fun guys!

Guess i should call u 猛哥 or 强哥。 haha
I love your fr man. Especially the keep sucking your nipples after u cum.
Most man will love it cos its our most vulnerable time. Hehe.

simsim87
15-12-2012, 10:09 AM

Ok here u go...

L8H66E G77

Cheers & hv fun guys!

wa bro, shld have chosen her yest over g83. i saw she was disappointed when i said g83 to the uncle. when i was sitting on the couch, she didnt even want to have eye contact with me while i was staring at her for 5 sec just as she walked past me. haiz...fanglee bro is right sia...one gal one hse. but judging from last nite's exp, i will go for g77 onwards now le. must do some damage repair again to her zzz....

simsim87
15-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Not an one off event.
Im not out to talk bad abt her here cos i do really think she is not a bad girl.

ya at first i was thinking did u get the wrong gal becoz she sounded serious and persistent that she dun do bbbj. but bro no worries lah, wun persist on this issue again. tink u r her real special one lol. enjoy ur future sessions wif her and treat her well:). jump on the g77 ship when shes gone haha

nightfly1966
15-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Guess i should call u 猛哥 or 强哥。 haha
I love your fr man. Especially the keep sucking your nipples after u cum.
Most man will love it cos its our most vulnerable time. Hehe.

哈哈:D ...my tot was mayb she said tat to others bros as well...
who knows...:cool:

Hv fun bro:)

nightfly1966
15-12-2012, 10:43 AM
wa bro, shld have chosen her yest over g83. i saw she was disappointed when i said g83 to the uncle. when i was sitting on the couch, she didnt even want to have eye contact with me while i was staring at her for 5 sec just as she walked past me. haiz...fanglee bro is right sia...one gal one hse. but judging from last nite's exp, i will go for g77 onwards now le. must do some damage repair again to her zzz....

Ya rite man! Guess I will also 1gal 1hse liao...

& this hse is G77!!! :p:D

Hv fun bro!:)

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 11:00 AM
ya at first i was thinking did u get the wrong gal becoz she sounded serious and persistent that she dun do bbbj. but bro no worries lah, wun persist on this issue again. tink u r her real special one lol. enjoy ur future sessions wif her and treat her well:). jump on the g77 ship when shes gone haha

Heard theres new girls coming. Hopefully jus in time to take over from G83 when she leave.
I love to train new girls. Haha :D

simsim87
15-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Heard theres new girls coming. Hopefully jus in time to take over from G83 when she leave.
I love to train new girls. Haha :D

bro any idea what time does this hse start operating? haven got the chance to see all gals in the tank b4.

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 11:03 AM
哈哈:D ...my tot was mayb she said tat to others bros as well...
who knows...

Hv fun bro:)

Dont think too much bro.
Im pretty sure not all guys get to be called that cos some guys come less than a few minutes after inserting. So she not in time to say after job finished. Lol :p
Afterall, we are there to feel good. So jus take it tat its real. Haha :D

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 11:06 AM
bro any idea what time does this hse start operating? haven got the chance to see all gals in the tank b4.

About 12.30pm.
But most still putting on makeup ard this time.
You can see their true faces at this time. Haha.

nightfly1966
15-12-2012, 11:35 AM

G77 told me...1pm~1am.
But what time for last call I nvr ask...
U can go ard 1.30pm...like picking durian sia...:D

Hv fun guys!:)

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 11:43 AM
G77 told me...1pm~1am.

This house used to have overnight. But guess no more already

Fanglee
15-12-2012, 11:43 AM
G77 told me...1pm~1am.

The latest i went before is 12.50am. They still accept customers.

simsim87
15-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Not an one off event.

hey erm just to clarify im not disappointed coz of no bbbj. although i strongly believe in same price same service (except frenching which is due to chemistry), but i tink g83 is still gd overall. so i guess for those who didnt get this special service frm her, dont be disappointed. as customers, we are still free to choose who we want...cheers!!!

nightfly1966
15-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Dont think too much bro.
Im pretty sure not all guys get to be called that cos some guys come less than a few minutes after inserting. So she not in time to say after job finished. Lol :p
Afterall, we are there to feel good. So jus take it tat its real. Haha :D

I fully support ur statment bro!:D

simsim87
16-12-2012, 12:56 AM
About 12.30pm.
But most still putting on makeup ard this time.
You can see their true faces at this time. Haha.

are all of them putting on makeup in the tank, assembled alr? Or some still in rooms making up

Fanglee
16-12-2012, 01:44 AM
are all of them putting on makeup in the tank, assembled alr? Or some still in rooms making up

Wah... I really dunnoe. I didnt fall them in to do a head count. :p haha.
I see quite a few doing their make up downstairs at the mirror along where u walk down to the rooms. I wouldnt know if there are any upstairs .

kevinktong
19-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Can't find any thread that mentioned CAT100

Li Li

Province: Hunan

3 months experience in GL

Hse :1425

CAT:100

Face: 7/10 looks 30% like one of taiwan singers,can't remember the name

Skin: Very Fair and very smooth

Body: 6.5/10 Slim type,small frame

Size: mid-size frame, 1.60m

Boobs: I was deceived by her dressings, turn out to be A cup firm, but its pink colour nipple

Shower: 5/10 She washes very thoroughly but never wash my ass, so I knew no A/R involved.

Catbath: 4/10 Frontal CAT-Bath only becos as learned from Bro BG, asked whether front or back, Li Li said lie on front, her CAT bath was not those full CAT bath type like CAT 150. But very erotic, warm and wet licking with light moaning sounds on both sides of my thighs,near the groin area and some licking on my balls and proceeded BJ (with cap). After session finish then I notice every room doors printed with large letter " USE CONDOM" ! Walls also have many posters from AV signalling usage of condoms

Fingering: 3/10 Allows some very light fingering.

69 : N/A

Speaks french : N/A

AR: N/A

BJ: 5/10 Although with condom on, the way she do BJ seems very much like not putting it at all, quite shiok. She also lick my shaft and balls and some light licking of my dick head.

FJ: 5.5/10 Did cowgirl style ,follow by "Lao han tui ce", lastly unload my cum at missionary position. Her body smell is very nice, she said she apply parfum Chanel one day before but the smell seems to linger past after it. I like to smell her smooth face and neck,at the same time caress her smooth fair body especially the back,buttocks areas while doing the deed

Massage: 5/10 After the deed, she massage for me, her skills not bad as compare to those CAT 150 WL.

GFE: 5/10 Demure,not those proud type, while massaging TCSS until time's up for us to shower. If I find her again, maybe she will improved.

RTF: Her looks are quite pretty, the only downside is she's from CAT100, so service a bit lose to those CAT150. Will look for her only if I am looking for GFE.

rugalsc
19-12-2012, 08:33 PM
kevinktong, thanks for sharing

Fanglee
20-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Somehow there is a barrier for Cat $100. It seems like for another $50 more, we get 20minutes more. Supposedly better service that comes with bbbj and many other bed 'stunts'. :p

Personally haven tried $100 before. So far only $50,$80 & $150

wc_chiongster
20-12-2012, 11:16 PM

Ok here u go...

L8H66E G77

Cheers & hv fun guys!

damn zai la.. sounds like you are servicing her leh.. next time can collect $$$ from them :D

rugalsc
30-12-2012, 12:43 AM

Not sure if I tried #81 or is it #91 (if this number exists). I only remember it is [Number ?]-[Number 1], and her name is Feifei. She has short stumbles of armpit hair which I found out using my fingers brushing across, spoilt my mood.

Her cat bath is wet. She has nice wide hips, long legs. But her moanings are mechanical. No GFE feeling like hugging and chatting like #83.

Going to be a long journey finding a replacement like #83 :( :(

Fanglee
30-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Not sure if I tried #81 or is it #91 (if this number exists). I only remember it is [Number ?]-[Number 1], and her name is Feifei. She has short stumbles of armpit hair which I found out using my fingers brushing across, spoilt my mood.

Her cat bath is wet. She has nice wide hips, long legs. But her moanings are mechanical. No GFE feeling like hugging and chatting like #83.

Going to be a long journey finding a replacement like #83 :( :(

Could be G81 bro.I know theres 81 but not so sure abt 91.
Happy findind your next replacement for G83. :)

lilkay
30-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Has G83 gone back?

Fanglee
04-01-2013, 12:24 AM
G83 is smart as she dun wan customer to stop going and thus tell pple she work till april. But guess the truth is out now. :rolleyes:

lilkay
04-01-2013, 01:12 AM
G83 is smart as she dun wan customer to stop going and thus tell pple she work till april. But guess the truth is out now. :rolleyes:

Yup. Bro Fanglee, I wonder if G83 is KCing you? Coz she has not been that active with me after her retirement.

Fanglee
04-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Yup. Bro Fanglee, I wonder if G83 is KCing you? Coz she has not been that active with me after her retirement.

Yes. It is my fault.:p
I am doing this to save other bro from being KC. :D

sgahboon
05-01-2013, 12:47 AM
hey bros, was at L8H66E today.
Took G77 - big boobs, gd service, can talk cock quite alot. Just tat she's not a frencher.

Anyway, I saw G83 there just back from outside, without make-up. She's definitely not back at PRC yet!
OKT said she's on leave, I didn't ask further since I already paid for G77. :confused:

Fanglee
06-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Anyway, I saw G83 there just back from outside, without make-up. She's definitely not back at PRC yet!
OKT said she's on leave, I didn't ask further since I already paid for G77. :confused:

So how was she without makeup? Did u get a shock? Haha. :p

rugalsc
06-01-2013, 09:58 AM
#83 without makeup is without her top layer fake double eyelids. :)

She does have some cute freckles on her cheeks.

simsim87
06-01-2013, 10:13 AM
So how was she without makeup? Did u get a shock? Haha. :p

bro fanglee, juz curious. when was ur last time u visited g83?

Fanglee
06-01-2013, 10:35 AM
I ask about the makeup not because i have not seen it before, jus tat i believe there will always be brothers out there who cannot accept girls look without makeup.

Fanglee
06-01-2013, 10:37 AM
#83 without makeup is without her top layer fake double eyelids. :)

She does have some cute freckles on her cheeks.

Haha. Cute way to describe freckles. :D
U must have gone out with her before to see her no makeup look. Kudos to u bro. ;)

Fanglee
06-01-2013, 10:39 AM
bro fanglee, juz curious. when was ur last time u visited g83?

Yesterday.
Not visit. But went out.

simsim87
06-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Yesterday.
Not visit. But went out.

aiseh bro, power. But u might land her in trouble wif ur statement.

Fanglee
06-01-2013, 11:14 AM
aiseh bro, power. But u might land her in trouble wif ur statement.

Unless u r the okt bro.
Then im sorry for bringing ur ger out.
Pls 成全 us. Lol

On a serious note, i know wad u mean. Dun worry, all risk calculated. Even yesterday sat outing also. ;)
Whole geylang gers are doing it. Many bro here are doing it.
As wad all sg man are taught in Army. Do anything also can, just dun get caught.

simsim87
06-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Unless u r the okt bro.
Pls 成全 us. Lol

On a serious note, i know wad u mean. Dun worry, all risk calculated. Even yesterday sat outing also. ;)
As wad all sg man are taught in Army. Do anything also can, just dun get caught.

hmm...makes sense actually. tink this hse okt dun read this thread de..not like l20h36 lol. den any idea when she quitting? or confidential info?

Fanglee
06-01-2013, 12:23 PM
hmm...makes sense actually. tink this hse okt dun read this thread de..not like l20h36 lol. den any idea when she quitting? or confidential info?

We will never know whether the okt is one of us actually. Maybe i am the one. :p

My gers info are confidential. Haha :D

Weiwei69
06-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Any recommends I'm new

Meow^^
07-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Unless u r the okt bro.
Pls 成全 us. Lol

Bro, still need to becareful as you never know in SBF there will be people visting there and leak it intentionally or unintentionally. I suggest you can keep this to you and her....hehe

Anyway, have fun and good luck :)

unfit
07-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Bro, still need to becareful as you never know in SBF there will be people visting there and leak it intentionally or unintentionally. I suggest you can keep this to you and her....hehe

Anyway, have fun and good luck :)
Totally agreed brother...better be safe than sorry huh...Cheers!

simsim87
07-01-2013, 06:49 PM
agree...stay low profile a bit bah bro fanglee. not only here but also ur other gers in other hses

Fanglee
07-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Yes brothers.
Thank you all for advice.
Never too old to learn.

rugalsc
07-01-2013, 08:52 PM
#83 leaving Singapore this Wednesday? :(

simsim87
07-01-2013, 08:56 PM
#83 leaving Singapore this Wednesday? :(

reliable? info from okt?

Imjggs
11-01-2013, 03:53 PM
My virgin $80 post

L18h11
Dmg: 80
Girl 38
Name: Suzie
Half chinese half thai
Height: 1.6m
Boob: B
Looks: cute girl with very nice and sharp features like to pout her mouth when cat bathing u

Very accompdating. help me catbath, capped bj and we started off with cowgirl, missionary then doggy. But my 2ic not very obedient. Died halfway. She help me bj and pcc again before unloading in cowgirl position leaving only 10 mins to bath.

RTF: consider again because she threathen me if after pcc nv unload then i have settle myself :(

Fanglee
12-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Am almost giving up trying to find a gd cat$80.
No luck finding.:(

Mostly are too mechanical.

ffun161
12-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Mreliable? info from okt?

I believe that Jiajia is still in Singapore
As her mobile sim still can reply;)

simsim87
12-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Am almost giving up trying to find a gd cat$80.
No luck finding.:(

Mostly are too mechanical.

bro fanglee, any gd recommendations for cat100?

simsim87
12-01-2013, 05:05 PM
M

I believe that Jiajia is still in Singapore
As her mobile sim still can reply;)

some gals gone le...numbers nvr cancel, pass to other gals of same hse or okt to reallocate to new gals

ffun161
12-01-2013, 05:50 PM
some gals gone le...numbers nvr cancel, pass to other gals of same hse or okt to reallocate to new gals

Really? Then Jiajia has gone or not?
Any brother can confirm?

simsim87
12-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Really? Then Jiajia has gone or not?
Any brother can confirm?

tink best will be to go down chk bah...

Fanglee
13-01-2013, 06:32 PM
bro fanglee, any gd recommendations for cat100?

Paiseh bro. No recommendation too for cat $100. These few days busy with work. Never really get to meet girls. Looks like i must really find a ger with good fr to have a good release. :D

Fanglee
13-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Thks to the bro who recommended me a cat$80 ger. will try and post fr once i get the time.

devil11
13-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Thks to the bro who recommended me a cat$80 ger. will try and post fr once i get the time.

Bro mind sharing which cat80 girl? Used to be a fan of JiaJia too

Fanglee
14-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Bro mind sharing which cat80 girl? Used to be a fan of JiaJia too

Havent try yet. Will try already then post.
Not sure if the bro that shared with me wan me to broadcast it too. Else he probably would have post it in this thread.
So i think its better that i try myself before i post fr.

cskcskcsk
17-01-2013, 03:40 PM
旧的不去,新的不来.
No point reminiscing about past WLs or feeling sad about outgoing WLs, the right spirit is to look forward to new girls all the time. In fact I often enter a brothel without any expectation, I'll bonk if I see someone I fancy.
And you need to overcome that uneasy feeling about facing 2 (or more) of your regular WLs, smile at both/all and choose one politely, they will take it in their stride, it's only professional. We're all here to have a good time.
Happy bonking. :-)

cskcskcsk
18-01-2013, 06:09 PM
tink best will be to go down chk bah...
Jia Jia leaving our shore tomorrow liao...

Fanglee
19-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Jia Jia leaving our shore tomorrow liao...

She told u personally?

simsim87
19-01-2013, 01:05 PM
shld be real this time...her hp service like down le, a lot of disappointed kced bros these 2 days i guess:rolleyes:

cskcskcsk
21-01-2013, 09:57 AM
She told u personally?
Yep. I'm sure she told all us regulars the same thing.
She'll be missed, but there're so many choices in G-land. : )
One thing I like about Jia Jia is how she always showed concern, like warning me not to raw with anybody, must play safe, sent me messages discreetly & understanding that I could not respond etc.
And whenever I engaged other WLs (usually becos she wasn't available), and I bumped into her as I left, she did not death glare me, unlike some other girls...haha! : )

Fanglee
21-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Yep. I'm sure she told all us regulars the same thing.
She'll be missed, but there're so many choices in G-land. : )
One thing I like about Jia Jia is how she always showed concern, like warning me not to raw with anybody, must play safe, sent me messages discreetly & understanding that I could not respond etc.
And whenever I engaged other WLs (usually becos she wasn't available), and I bumped into her as I left, she did not death glare me, unlike some other girls...haha! : )

Ya, she always tell pple to play safe. She quite safe in this aspect. :)
Did u send her off at the airport bro?

simsim87
22-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Ya, she always tell pple to play safe. She quite safe in this aspect. :)
Did u send her off at the airport bro?

but not super safe since she bbbj some of her regulars if im not wrong

cskcskcsk
22-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Shhh....not so loud. Haha...
But for me, I did not get bbbj from her. I believe 小心驶得万年船, which means, if one is careful, you get to sail safely for 10,000 years. : )
There was this one time, I was quite drunk when I bonked a WL, at the end of the session, I somehow got the impression that I did it raw, so I kept questioning the WL if I wore a rubber, quite malu actually...

rugalsc
22-01-2013, 09:31 PM

BBBJ is the minimum gold standard practised by CAT$150 girls. In any case, condom BJ reduces chances of getting certain STD, nothing to do with HIV.

cskcskcsk
23-01-2013, 08:31 AM
BBBJ is the minimum gold standard practised by CAT$150 girls. In any case, condom BJ reduces chances of getting certain STD, nothing to do with HIV.
True, but you don't want to catch certain STD when you french the girl right? : )

Fanglee
25-01-2013, 09:16 AM
To some bros:
Pls stop pm me for contact.
Am not replying either because i dun wan to give or i dun have it. :mad:
The ger is gone. Give her a break.

mr.grey
25-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Want to write a quick fr on L8H66E G99 ( although she is actually 100$)

Quite good looking girl, nice little titties :D, good service.
Overall score : 7,5
RTF : wanna try 77, them tits look nice, not sure if its real or fake :D

Thanks to all bros who recommend her.

Fanglee
29-01-2013, 09:51 AM

G99 has great makeup skills.
Service is good.

Meow^^
29-01-2013, 11:39 AM
G99 has great makeup skills.
Service is good.

Heard she got a lot of supporter....:D

Fanglee
29-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Heard she got a lot of supporter....:D

Then her supporter must be not active here. Hehe ;)
Understanding from gers inside she is not exactly AP there although her rate is $100, a bit more ex than the rest.

Meow^^
29-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Then her supporter must be not active here. Hehe ;)
Understanding from gers inside she is not exactly AP there although her rate is $100, a bit more ex than the rest.

Thats interesting, not an AP but still have a higher rate :D

Fanglee
29-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Thats interesting, not an AP but still have a higher rate :D

Exactly. Also dunnoe how her $100 came about while the rest are $80. Only the boss can answer.

cskcskcsk
29-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Exactly. Also dunnoe how her $100 came about while the rest are $80. Only the boss can answer.
Especially when the other $80 WLs actually out-perform her on many levels...

simsim87
30-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Especially when the other $80 WLs actually out-perform her on many levels...

similar to why so many android phones can outperform iphone 5 despite the latter being more ex

Fanglee
30-01-2013, 01:13 PM
similar to why so many android phones can outperform iphone 5 despite the latter being more ex

Iphone 5 is crap.

cskcskcsk
30-01-2013, 01:34 PM
so are some cat 150.

mr.grey
01-02-2013, 11:10 PM
so are some cat 150.

LOL. Really love this comment!! :p

Btw, what is AP ?

Fanglee
01-02-2013, 11:41 PM
LOL. Really love this comment!! :p

Btw, what is AP ?

AP stands for Ang Pai 红牌

Fanglee
09-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Happy New Year Samsters!
Have a great reunion dinner. :p

kivlee
12-02-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm a die hard fan for l8h66eg99. She is by far my most satisfying prc gal.

Meow^^
13-02-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm a die hard fan for l8h66eg99. She is by far my most satisfying prc gal.

Any FR? :D

kivlee
13-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Meow bro of course u knew my fr liao wat.

She has wings. Lolx

Kalv
14-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Wishing All

A

Happy & Prosperous Chinese Snake Year

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17275/1727513807d7437c5674f572db0ffcb7bf9f32af.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X62tZcYWitc

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17298/17298904735167ac8a33ddd1a07edd9b473f206f.gif

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17298/17298907df98dd70316641eec704b3724fda5fca.gif

Fanglee
17-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Meow bro of course u knew my fr liao wat.

She has wings. Lolx

Bro kivlee,

What u mean by she has wings??
Pls enlighten us. :D

ItalianBoy
01-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Well, just came back from L18 H36.

This time around I tried G 38: amazing.
I rarely post so apologize if not up to standard the description below

Looks: 9
Body: 7 ( legs a bit on the lrg size BUT face and bum def compensate this)
Boobs: small 32b (english dimension)
Ass: amazing. I rimmed her and she moaned in pleasure and tasted amazing
Attitude: gf type, her english is very limited but she put an effort, little kisses, strokes, she stroked...i mean all the things you'd expect from a gf.
pussy: tidy, lovely juicy, wet, tasted good, I was surprised she was still wet at the end of the massage but I remembered she had to lubri herself due to my +++ dd size ;-)

Damage: 80 + 40 tip for the girl

Return: def yes, kinda early in the afternoon so I know I am the first of the day.
Au revoir

epsilon072
04-03-2013, 02:41 PM

Any news from this house recently ? I tried G81 recently. Attitude was quiet good. I saw G22 and she looks good! But she just went to the room with the customer.....Have anyone tried her before ?

ShaneLenny
04-03-2013, 03:40 PM
L18 H11 G28 ???

Mission Insertion Date/Time : 4th Mar @ about 1430hrs Local Time

Name : ???

Face : Make Up Face.Look like Lucinda Leong.

Height : About 1.65m.

Body : 9/10(Slender,Snake-Waist with Firm,Perky C Cup.Nice Ass Too.)
36C-24-36

Boobs : 9/10(C Cup.Au natural.PINK NIPPLES.)

Shower : 6/10(SOP.)

French : Depends on Chemistry.

Cat Bath: 1 nipple.HAHAHAHA!

BJ: 6/10(Play Piano only.)

Cunt Licking: I did not ask and she did not offer.

AR: Not available.

FJ: 7/10(I am 6" x 7".Started CowGirl,missionary finish!See her so sui cannot tahan.Tight enuff.)

GFE: 6/10(She enjoy the fuck,but dun wan me to see she enjoy.Wan to be Ice Queen.ROFL.)

Massage: Supposed to be included but i rush off.

Dmg : $80/45min/1shot

RTF: I prefer a bit bah bah but service good that kind. :D

newhunter
04-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Long time never cheong liao. Is L8 H66E G66 still there? I miss her boobs and her passion.

gpforfun
08-03-2013, 07:20 AM
L866E service is not as good as before, terrible. Not going there any more.

deep6161
16-03-2013, 08:38 AM
L866E service is not as good as before, terrible. Not going there any more.

Is it true ? This thread used to be active with L866E FRs..what happened?:mad:

Fanglee
17-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Is it true ? This thread used to be active with L866E FRs..what happened?:mad:

girls standard dropped.

whacky
18-03-2013, 10:07 PM
I've read about L16H69 in some threads. Does it still offer CAT80 (30min) PRC girls?

deep6161
23-03-2013, 08:48 AM
girls standard dropped.

Confirmed..went yest first customer .. forgettable session lasted 15 mins:eek:

newhunter
24-03-2013, 12:28 AM
girl 66E still there? My fav girl before.

simsim87
24-03-2013, 01:36 AM
Confirmed..went yest first customer .. forgettable session lasted 15 mins:eek:

which gal u chose. mind share

gorilla83
26-03-2013, 12:56 PM
I would this syt at L18H11 G8. i have been there a few time and its great. Stats as below:

Face: 8/10 (Pretty)
Body: Slim
Boobs: C
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 7/10 (Relaxs)

She won't rush for time. Will treat u like her bf, sexed up with the mirrors around you, soo that you won't miss any actions. Give it a shot guys

deep6161
28-03-2013, 07:19 PM
which gal u chose. mind share

G81 as recommneded by earlier post...
short FR
B+/C sensitive .. short frame .. slight tummy but no fat .. small firm bum
clean well in bath..
short cat bath to make sure , didi up
caps on , 1-2 mins BBBJ .. looks at u slutty
went cowgirl.. I didnt feel great so , tried and came fast..
cleaned me in bath again ..
overall quick session.. not at all friendly .. may be no chemistry

simsim87
29-03-2013, 11:12 AM
G81 as recommneded by earlier post...
short FR
B+/C sensitive .. short frame .. slight tummy but no fat .. small firm bum
clean well in bath..
short cat bath to make sure , didi up
caps on , 1-2 mins BBBJ .. looks at u slutty
went cowgirl.. I didnt feel great so , tried and came fast..
cleaned me in bath again ..
overall quick session.. not at all friendly .. may be no chemistry

g81 was ok for me, same not much chemistry, but was still friendly to me. not bad she bbbj u...i only got bj...

Fanglee
29-03-2013, 08:42 PM
g81 was ok for me, same not much chemistry, but was still friendly to me. not bad she bbbj u...i only got bj...

If u are rich, or pretend to be very rich, G81 will up her GFE immediately. Haha.
So far she is a gd example of chinese saying 见钱眼开。;)

simsim87
30-03-2013, 12:11 AM
tink tis applies to all wls in general bah haha

Fanglee
30-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Some are more 明显

deep6161
30-03-2013, 08:38 AM

typo!! its BJ only

Fanglee
30-03-2013, 11:28 PM
typo!! its BJ only

Wonder if G81 had an increased customer asking her for bbbj. Haha

simsim87
01-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Wonder if G81 had an increased customer asking her for bbbj. Haha

gd luck to her lol. power of social media:)

Hantu69
09-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Hi bros,

Are there any more Malaysian cat 80 left in geylang?

Cherrs

unfit
09-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Hi bros,

Are there any more Malaysian cat 80 left in geylang?

Cherrs
Yes there is One Msian Cat 80 @ 3033...Cheers!!!