PDA

View Full Version : Cat $60, $80 and $100 FR

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

150kmph
22-07-2007, 01:56 AM
i had similiar encounter too. went in and told the okt i want a 80 one,when he make phone call,he requested for 100 wu bo. :)

Hmm... think shld be the case... but i guess if you told OKT CAT80 or CAT100 not diff he will still understand bah...

thanks for the feedbacks...

wuxiboyz
22-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Wanted to try LAI LAI on friday, okt said she went back 1 month. Should be back mid aug

thks bro,cant wait to try her.
been quite sometime since last visit to her

Devilzz
26-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Tried Carmen few days ago,this is my sixth time with her,sad to say she really aged and got a tummy...Not for bros who look for slim body and young age.
5yr back when i 1st hav her,she is quite pretty abit look like cecilia cheung,sharp nose and oval face,tits also nice to hold.Though now she aged alot,but i still consider her BBBJ still the no1 in cat 80.As for FJ,she refused to do doggie with me cos she claimed my didi abit too big for her meimei..:confused: Anyway whenever i want a gd bj,i will then patron her.

Fitto
28-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Hmm... think shld be the case... but i guess if you told OKT CAT80 or CAT100 not diff he will still understand bah...

thanks for the feedbacks...

yes bro, just tell the okt 100 or 80, it will do ;)

wuxiboyz
03-08-2007, 01:16 PM
any bros know agar the exact date lai lai start work?
do let us know here,thks;)

IamVirgin
05-08-2007, 01:35 AM
wow, lai lai like very the ang these days man. but then again some Cat80 girls are good in sucking while some in FJ, catbath, GFE etc. IMHO the better ones in BBBJ will be lai lai, LE, carol1 and rose.

talk abt rose, no doubt each of them got their own style, rose's BBBJ is quite unique. hers can be called BBBTJ instead. ( BBBlowTongueJob ) as she will use her tongue to play with yr dick while sucking..suck abit, tongue abit, lick abit, exactly like the way we eat an icecream which is really sensual and stimulating esp when she swirl her tongue round yr dickhead.

talk abt her suddenly makes me feel like RTF her liao.:p

Tirak_Less
05-08-2007, 02:06 AM
.....rose's BBBJ is quite unique. hers can be called BBBTJ instead. ( BBBlowTongueJob ) as she will use her tongue to play with yr dick while sucking..suck abit, tongue abit, lick abit, exactly like the way we eat an icecream which is really sensual and stimulating esp when she swirl her tongue round yr dickhead.....
BBBTJ ( BBBlowTongueJob ) !?! new term ?! sensation yet stimulating indeed! :D

IamVirgin
05-08-2007, 09:53 PM
hehe maybe she naughty girl likes to tease guys cocks.

GDX11
05-08-2007, 10:04 PM
I am new to this forum and was really taken aback by all the acronyms used all over this thread!

peeps, I'm new to GL (which i believe shld be geylang) and hope that someone can recommend me a girl..

Maybe someone may advise me on this? I dun like too mature ones.. and looks 7< .. yea..

IamVirgin
07-08-2007, 09:20 PM
RTF: LE

after months of failure to book LE finally succeeded in RTF LE. hehehe really felt like striking toto leh. Sibeh happy. Saw her coming in with the usual friendly smile and TTCS abit while stripping to bday suits...wow she still got the same quality figure leh with the right 'ba' at the right places. slurp.:p

quick quick shower, jump right onto the bed and waited for her to shout 'action'! she smiled at me and started giving me a catbath, slowly licking from nips to groins while my hands are all over her body. her boobs still as soft and handful as b4..damn song to play. AR nothing to shout about but wat followed was a slow and stimulating BBBJ. heavenly! while she blows i was rubbing her pussy...all wet! buay tahan liao faster put on cap and bang her missionary and doggie...her 'ah' 'ah' 'ah' sound effect keeps motivate me to pump harder..harder..and harder...and finally exploded all my ammo into her wet hot pussy. Mission accomplished with a smile!

Another RTF ? Anytime! :D

150kmph
09-08-2007, 02:53 PM
FR: Meng Ting
When: few weeks ago

Pardon me for posting so late. Went to find LE, Leng Leng, Carmen but after a few fruitless calls the OKT couple say they all not working so let them recommend one for me. 15mins later this girl with a CFM face comes in... thought to myself this may be my lucky day...

But my happiness is short-lived... once inside room she didnt (bother to) make small talk bring me straight to shower, pull up a long face somemore, LL went to bath - very SOP nothing exciting, except more like a checkup session... catbath was normal then while i was laying face-up on e bed she ask me to raise my legs and use my hands to support my legs... then AR me!!! Think becoz of the position (unlike what i rec'd fr ziling) didnt really enjoy her AR... by this time abit sian didnt expect much fr her liao but what follows was definitely one of the highlights of my session with her... her BBBJ

Waoh her BBBJ was slow, steady, and her suction... soft... hard... soft... hard... almost like with a rhythm... and she will ocassionally look at me with her sleepy eyes... like telling me to come bang her... waoh almost like an av girl...

After BBBJ, i expect she cowgirl me but she say tired. (walau bring me up to cloud nine then push me down to earth) Then she start using her seductively voice and body language telling me "ahhh, lai lah, lai xxxx wo mah" buay tahan told myself must "punish" her so bang her hard in missionary follow by doggie then back to misssionary, with her moaning seductively.

Only after that then she starts open up making small talks and giving me a massage.

Attitude: 4/10
Looks: 8/10 (on certain angle she reminds me of christabell chong)
Body: N.A (sorry pals cant remember)
AR: 4/10 (dun like the position)
BBBJ: 9/10 (yes, 9 without a doubt)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: her service and attitude was not up to mark but i am already considering RTF her (not now but) in the future... what's wrong with me?!

P.S.: my reports on her CFM face are all my personal opinions/ liking and may differ from others

duke
10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
FR: Meng Ting
Looks: 8/10 (on certain angle she reminds me of christabell chong)

Er Pardon my Ignorance..... but who is Christabell Chong ???:confused:

IamVirgin
10-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Er Pardon my Ignorance..... but who is Christabell Chong ???:confused:

Think should be Annabell Chong.

However i dont find Meng Ting resembles her. IMHO Meng Ting looks kinda average and her service level is comparable to Carol1 who doesnt like to talk much but good in BBBJ. Hardworking but lack GFE types.:D

mitch22
10-08-2007, 08:59 PM
How do I find Le le , Rose or lai lai? I am newbie. pl help

fieryspear
11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Hello Bro,

New bird:p ..... may I know the actual name "LE" and which location?? Sound very good, must try......
thanks

SAVF_Visitor
12-08-2007, 05:40 PM
After reading many good FRs on LE and feeling horny today, I went down to L1612. Ask Tommy that I want Cat80 gal, LE. He made a phone call and he said LE is sick today. He said he will find another gal of the same standard. After he confirmed the gal is available, he told me the gal name is Carol1. Base on the previous FRs on Carol1, I know I won't be disappointed. :D

I waited for 15min and drink 2 cups of tea, finally Carol1 arrived. She is a MILF and I like her look :) . She signed in and lead me to a room. We chat a little to break the ice. We changed to our birthday suits and she washed for me in the bathroom. She cleaned my dick head and ass crack thoroughly.

Then I laid down on the center of the bed. There is a side mirror on the left side of the bed. She started by giving me a catbath. She attacked my left nipple 1st follow by right nipple and at the same time using her right hand's fingers to make my didi marikita. The feeling is so good. Then she south and lick my legs and toes. After that, I bent my knees and she gave me a nice BBBJ. The BBBJ lasted for 10min++. I looked the mirror and saw a nice lady sucking my didi and felt quite satisfied. She used her fingers to stimulate my didi when performing BBBJ. I never feel so good.

After finished BBBJ, she cleaned my didi with tissue papers and put on a cap. She asked me to sit up and she laid down. She leads my didi into her love hole and I started pumping in and out. After the BBBJ, I just wanted to cum in her. About 20++ pumps, I finally release in her (of course with a cap). Then I pull out and she took out the cap. She washed up 1st and then she washed up for me.

Then we dressed up and I paid $80 at the counter. I took another cup of tea and left the place a happy man.

I think so far she is the best Cat80 gal I encountered. Since LE and rose are in the same league, I will try them next time I visit again.

Attitude: 7/10
Looks: 6.5/10 (I like pretty looking MILF, my standard)
Body: 6.5/10 (not fat, but she got a small tummy due to her age, she told me she is 32)
Cat bath: 8/10
AR: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (I enjoy the most)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: After I try LE and rose.

IamVirgin
14-08-2007, 01:05 AM
After reading many good FRs on LE and feeling horny today, I went down to L1612. Ask Tommy that I want Cat80 gal, LE. He made a phone call and he said LE is sick today. He said he will find another gal of the same standard. After he confirmed the gal is available, he told me the gal name is Carol1. Base on the previous FRs on Carol1, I know I won't be disappointed. :D

Wah....powerful FR leh bro. Makes me wonder if 'Ice Queen' Carol1 BBBJ has reached another level liao...tempting.:p

glfreak2003
16-08-2007, 02:38 AM
Hi Bros,

New to the Cat80 scene. Can I find Twin at L16h12 (tommy's place)?
Thanks in advance for any advise.

Epicurus
18-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Lor 8H66

At this house I chose #18.

Girl #18 (Ann) s very controlled and a bit distant. She took a shower with me and soaped my chest, back, butt, and "special place" with her body (rub-a-dub-dub) Didn't seem to get into the session like the previous girls.

Face 8
Body 7 (Smallish breasts.) 30A, 20, 32)
Technique 7 (CBJ was good - filled her mouth with hot water during BJ.)
No kissing except on cheeks and neck.)
Clean-up 7
Post-Massage 7
Attitude 8
Recommended

_____

Lor18H32

I chose girl #3. She went by "Gel." Gel was almost a carbon copy of my first two reviews.

Face 8
Body 9 (32C, 22,32)
Technique 9
Limited Kissing
Cleanup 9
Post-Massage 9
Attitude 9
Highly Recommended

ALL sessions were S$80 for 45 minutes.

More reviews forthcoming...

Tirak_Less
19-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Lor 8H66

:
:
Recommended

_____

Lor18H32

I chose girl #3. She went by "Gel." Gel was almost a carbon copy of my first two reviews.
:
:
Highly Recommended

gd luck n may d force b wif u! if u 1 2 post more reviews, post them on d rite section, n read those stickies 1st!

troops69
25-08-2007, 01:14 AM
It's been about 2 months since my last visit to Geylang. Last week I was feeling rather horny and head over there. Ask OKT to recommend a gal and along came Ling Ling.

After we enter the room, she kept getting sms from a guy who wants to date her. She asked me to read and reply on her behalf a few times and that really put me off! To cut a long story short, I did not enjoy the f.

To be fair, she did not rush me and tried to make up for the lost time. However, the damage was done and I just could not enjoy my usual f.

junyi
27-08-2007, 08:12 AM
nice.. any pics from there? btw wats L20H14 means?

CheongVic
27-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Lor 8H66

Girl #18 (Ann) s very controlled and a bit distant. She took a shower with me and soaped my chest, back, butt, and "special place" with her body (rub-a-dub-dub) Didn't seem to get into the session like the previous girls.

My man... I think you either went to Thai Aquarium or had misunderstood the definition of Cat80. But u will b charged more anyway.

The hse u went are Cat40, foreigner will usually b qouted $80 for extended use.....

Cheers...

Fitto
29-08-2007, 08:47 AM
The feeling is so good. Then she south and lick my legs and toes. After that, I bent my knees and she gave me a nice BBBJ.

wow thanks bro for the fr on carol1. this part reminds me of lai lai, another power cat 80 in my pov. ;)

TallMan
30-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Went to L6H6 and asked for Chivas after reading FRs that were favourable. OKT called and said on the way. Lucky me I thought since no need to wait and waited the usual 5-10 minutes nowadays due to traffic jams along Geylang Rd esply between L22 and L10. The coffee and hot towel was good service while waiting.

She came. Looked ok on the outside, nothing special, like any other female. Friendly smiling face. Inside room, hullos traded, nothing special, like, she doesn't help to undress you, so I ud myself and she herself. Perhaps it was because I wasn't one of her regulars?

Unpacked, nothing special again. Face has a young look; smiling, reflecting a cheery disposition - that's good. Otherwise, body not fleshy, this is not good. I don't want a fatty, but then neither do I want to feel bones in any part of a partner's body. Tummy was apparent, sadly. Worse off, she had no boobs, practically. Oh woes! mine cock didn't even wiggle. And, she didn't shave properly; long hair down there, but to her credit, the area of forest had been cut back to a smaller area, though this is still un-beauty in female.

Nothing happened in the shower cubicle, bummer. Though on reflection, I think she might have been agreeable had client tried. Still, why should that be the case? Washing was just for her benefit ie to inspect my meat.

Bedded down, I told her to forego the lick-all-over and anal lick and poke as these do not thrill me; besides I want all time for good bj and fj. BJ was good, pass mark, but now I can't remember a thing, so on recount, give fail mark.

Pulled her to foot of bed, I crouched on floor and licked her cunt, she liked that, so I continued some more. She kept very still, enjoying my work. After a while of wriggling, she wanted to be fucked. CD on, she parted her legs and I entered slowly as she was, good for her, not loose. Not bad, so broke up, repositioned her at corner of bed, for one of my favourite fuck positions with my legs on floor but which allowed cock to go in deepest, which is also the position most gals like as they too want you inside deepest.

Tried more patterns on bed and then back to bed corner to finish off. Whole time, Chivas was mmm'ing and aah'ing away and pulling hard on my hips and or back. I guess she enjoyed herself. It was just a fuck, nothing special or enjoyable, for me.

You should be able to get a better idea of her from the above, than the points hereunder:
Face - 6
Body - 5
Boobs - 3
Cunt - looks - 5, hair - 3, tightness - 7
bj - 4
fj - 5
service overall - 5
RTF - nope.

HairyBottom
30-08-2007, 07:07 PM
FR of the day: Rose

Its been quite a while since i last tried GL Cat80 girls so out of curiosity went down to one of the house and ask for any girl available. Was assigned this girl called Rose.

First look at her, alright lah not too old not too young figure also ok-ok type nothing much to shout about. Small boobs so boobs lovers can forget about her..after a quick shower i lied on the bed and she asked me to turn around back face her and started licking my back...coupled with 'ern....ern' sound while she licked from back to ass...this part good cos she will stroke my dick while she ass-rim me at doggie position. feels very shiok.

Next i turn and watched her lick my front....again 'ern....ern' sound while her tongue moved from my chest down to the groin...she grabbed my dick and started licking and 'playing' with my dickhead...wah lau dickhead ticklish leh..but feel good lah..she then put my dick into her mouth and sucked my dick gently...suction not strong but seem like she enjoyed alternating between sucking and licking...not exactly my favourite as i prefer strong vacuum type of suction.hehe.

Now came the FJ...pretty much routine in-out action..good point being her 'ern....orh....ern...' sound effect, quite motivating.

Overall a worth-the-$ bonk.:D

Stats:

Looks: 6/10 - Normal looking, neither chio nor babelicious
Figure: 6/10 - Average, not fat not thin alright lah
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10. - Friendly and accomodating. No black face or here no touch, there no touch.

forestguy
01-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi all bros,
Have anyone tried Carmen before? Is she gd?

I heard from fren lau chio and good service.
Can anyone verified?

sExTiSfAcTiOn
19-09-2007, 02:35 AM
Reached GL around 1.30pm, still deciding which house to enter. In the end chose 1654A as cat150 Judy is also on my hit list. Entered the house and asked the OKT, "Judy wu boh?" The OKT immediately replied, "wu...ai tan..." I heard the "wu..." and in my heart I was thinking "so heng ah!" but seconds later the OKT finished his sentence with "ai tan..." and this sank my heart completely. Have to reach office at 3pm so no choice have to settle for another one. So I named a few cat150 gals from my hit list "Kico, Sammi1, Ck, Baixue, Singtel, MG and Benz" But all of them is either busy or on leave! Time is running out so in the end asked for any cat80 gals that is available from his home base. Last on his shelf...Yawen. Below are my ratings for her. Please take note that all the ratings are based on my own opinions.

Time: 2.00pm
Name: Yawen from KL
Looks: 6/10 (fair and smooth well-proportioned figure and also quite tall but got pimples scars on face)
Boobs: bigger than 32A but seems smaller than 32B (pinks nipples is her selling point)
Showering services: none (just the normal washing up)
Catbath: 6/10 (nothing fantastic)
AR: 7/10 (very hardworking and long until my legs cannot tahan)
BBBJ: 8/10 (no deep throat but she likes to suck in cold air and produces a slurping sound)
FJ: 5.5/10 (didn't even want to look at me :( )
Attitude: 7/10 (can talk but not much topic)

Special highlights:

Her AR is pretty normal but very long. As mentioned above, she asked me to raise my legs until I cannot tahan.

Her BBBJ although no deep throat but when she sucks in cold air from the room and blow, the feeling is quite shiok. The slurping sound she produces reminds me of a child eating an ice cream.

Will I RTF?: 50-50 (can't really answer this now:) )

bruce78
23-09-2007, 01:50 AM
FR, Civic (WARNING TO DEAR BROS OUT THERE)

Hv visited tis site since last yr but must admit due 2 laziness so didn't contribute till now - i feel i hv to warn u guys abt my bad experience w civic tis evening.

Felt horny tis evening aft dinner n decided 2 head 4 GL w 2 of my frenz. 2 cut things short, i got a lady by e name of CIVIC, which OKT recommended, saying jus downgraded 2 CAT80.

Looks so so but boobs seems big so take it. But once she tied her hair up 4 shower then notice her looks cmi, got big tummy some more. kinda turn off so throughout the session hard to cum. no choice ask her to hj me while fantasizing other gals. was abt 2 cum but 2 my horror she stopped suddenly and said times up!!! told her abt 2 cum but she said no choice times up!!! thk she pissed off w me.

go downstairs wait 4 my frenz see my watch barely past 30mins!!! thk back didnt provoke her even tried 2 make small talk y so mean. 2 b frank her bj no feeling maybe bcoz her looks cmi, ride on me less than 1 min say tired.

dont really out 2 defame her coz she oso wkg 2 earn $$$ but her poor service really too much 2 bear. just felt a need 2 warn u bros out there abt her, dunno was she downgraded due 2 her poor service.

my humble advice.

ZapMePlease
23-09-2007, 08:46 PM
anyone tried xiaotian b4? gd or nt?

TallMan
27-09-2007, 07:58 PM
One day, dropped into one of my usual places at L16, can’t remember H no., but it’s on RHS I think it’s 3rd house; the okt’s decent and knowledgeable and non-pushy of in-house goods. Requested for Irene of L20H5.

She came, looks 30ish at best 29, appearance and dress shows figure but doesn’t look like a WL. Face clean, smiling, nice, medium length black hair if I recall correctly. Boobs decent handful, full, but not droopy, nipples normal look and size.

Body smooth, curvaceous, flat tummy, neat short-trimmed CB hair. CB lips generous with a bit of inner lip peeping out of the slit, nicely rounding to the anus. Booties firm to the touch, good form and shape, very nice to hold in hands in a groin to groin clinch. No fat that needs to be trimmed away.

Shower sop where she checked out my tool. I said lil bro a bit shy since first time with you, and not wake up. Whereupon she took up challenge and promptly took it almost completely into her moth and closed lips tight and gave long slow pumps. No need to talk, lil bro immediately grew up and started to enjoy himself. She blew till almost cummed.

I was wondering if she wants an easy quick job, but not wat I want, so stopped her head. Now thinking back, maybe she wanted to give me two shots, heh heh.

On the bed, as usual I told her like I always tell all the gals, just bj and fj. So got another bj; on my back, she one her elbows. No fake slurping noises from her, just concentration on taking cock deep in mouth with tightly closed lips which so shiok, a few repetitions can draw ejaculate, but she was good, can read me and my excitement level, and knew when to switch to licking shaft to cool me off. As there was no bodylicking, the bj was very very long and torturous.

Then, I said lets fuck and she broke into a big smile and CD me. We did missionary to start off, followed by doggy on knees on bed halfway through which I half stood up crouching tigerlike with both my legs flanking her nice bum, knees half bent, and cock at an up to down angle going in which was damn shiok and those who do this pattern will know wat I mean; but it’s damn tough on the knees and legs. Afer a while almost cum so quickly switched.

She on her back on bed and I fuck standing on floor. Here, Irene after I pumped a few minutes, slowly and deeply, then short bursts of rapid fire like, she jiggled and adjusted her bum to be nearer the bed edge, and then she curled her upraised legs far far backwards beyond her head, almost toppling me onto her and onto the bed. I must have looked quizzical as she said this position was good for her as cock scrapes her G-spot better! Ok this girl knows her anatomy and appreciates a good fuck, so I gave my best for the next ten minutes. Slow slow quick quick slow; that works very well for bed-dancing too.

If I recall, she was very much excited cumming, with gibberish sounds and mumbled words, and then with encouraging and fiery words like fuck harder, harder, faster, faster, fuck deeper, deeper, deeper, and together, together, together.

Me, I was going at it crazy and getting higher and higher, don’t know if I was noisey. By harder, I discovered she wanted more grinding especially at her clit.

And so we came, dunno if together as she wished, but it was damn damn shiok. One of the best I had. I rested more weight on her, my elbows on bed my legs still on ground. She wrapped legs around my bum and hands clasped me to her boobs so tight I was afraid she’d suffocate. I continued with ejaculation motions while still inside her box, to keep cock erect and rigid and give her feeling. It worked and she gave me an eyes wide look and a wide smile, and immediately reciprocated with her penis-clamping vagina tightening moves. Shiok some more.

Base: L20H5 I think.
Cat : 100 ie pay 80
Face : 7
Body : 7
Boobs: 7
Cunt looks : 9
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 9
Connectivity : 8
RTF : Definitely.

LengKia
27-09-2007, 09:32 PM
One day, dropped into one of my usual places at L16, can’t remember H no., but it’s on RHS I think it’s 3rd house; the okt’s decent and knowledgeable and non-pushy of in-house goods. Requested for Irene of L20H5.

She is from L1610 .

justhorny
29-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Went to Tommy's place yesterday and managed to get LE

First look not bad but was expecting more after reading the FRs on her here in this thread :p

Anyway, here are my ratings (sorry, not much of a FR) :-

Looks : 6.5 (not pretty but pleasant looking)
Body : 6.5 (could be better if slimmer a bit. She also mentioned to me that you had put on weight and was trying to lose them, even went Marie France to do that)
Boobs: 6 (think it's B, nice, light nipple, firm)
BBBJ : 8 (very long session, nearly cum and had to stop her)
FJ : 6 (after the BJ, cum too quick liao, with her doing all the work)
Service : 9 (very good customer service)

Overall, she is really worth the damage. Will try to RTF again.

TallMan
29-09-2007, 04:59 PM
I wanted a solid fj, no gf emotional feeling nonsense, just a hard “I f**k you for my pleasure and your pleasure and you f**k back hard for our pleasure”. No time-wasting in necking, fondling, caressing, kissing and all that bs. So went to her base L22H24A to look for Yuki. Not in, old lady okt made phone call and said she’s halfway in a job. So wait lah.

This place is a terrible untidy mess with containers of tidbits and catered lunch on the waiting lounge area where the main sofa is occupied by the old lady okt watching Chinese tv soap while attending to phone calls etc. I wouldnt come here if I could help it but I wanted Yuki’s reciprocal action so had to stomach it. BTW place has a couple good action gals viz Lily (brown choc, still slim and svelt), SanSan (works when she feels like it but damn good commando service) and Ivy of the solid boobs and body.

Yuki’s back, very slim decent bod but face like someone’s aunty, lagi minimal makeup.

Straightaway we stripped ourselves quickly and I squeezed a boob going into shower. We have this arrangement; she knows what I want today - fierce action, so brought cd in. After washing off soap lather, straightaway she went down to give me a good starting bbbj.

When lil bro felt like cumming, I guided her up and turned her around to rub cock against her bumcrack while feeling her firm boobs. Bending a bit forward to the wall, she lifted left leg and guided me in. She sucked in breath through clenched teeth as I pushed in and stood upright. I couldnt resist giving a few hard fierce upward stabbing fucking action, which she appreciates with long ooo’ing and more clenched teeth breathing. Stopped moving for both of us to adjust for more comfort and deep feeling as she held shower to our shoulders and gave us both a quick shower. Fantastic feeling getting a shower while in a fuck together. Try it once and you’ll always want it.

After about 5 minute of standing fuck in shower, we separated, did a cursory quick dry with towels. She sat down at bed edge and lay back lifting legs to show me her lil sis shaved with its swollen lips. I held my cockhead against those lips and rubbed cockhead with left to right motion and also pushing so that cockhead rubs her clit in up down motion. This doesnt raise my excitement stress level but gives her the shivers so I carried on and then switching to poking cockhead in and out, for about ten minutes in all.

Piercing into her cb; slowly, deliberately, feeling the clasping around lil bro; pressed further in till I felt end of tunnel, she with eyes in wide open amazement. Then sop action, pumping slowly then gathering speed, varying depths occasionally to prevent monotony and to keep her guessing on whether next insertion will be deep or shallow, rapid or slow. Grinding action also. Cumming! Quickly pressed deep and hard and held still. It worked, high level subsided.

Sometimes I pull out to prevent climax. But as we all know sometimes whatever we do doesnt work and the gun fires. Hence preferred way for me is to press in and keep still, because if cannot prevent shooting, then its more shiok to be inside shooting than outside shooting, and some more can carry on pumping while shooting as well as after shooting. If shoot outside, once shot, usually quite lazy to want to insert again immediately. Sorry for my losoh explaination.

We changed many patterns. Did doggy at bedside with me standing on ground, then stand up against wall like earlier in shower (standing fuck is one of my favs), then missionary on bed, then doggy (on our knees) on bed after a while of which I crouch up on bended knees ramming from behind, then break apart both panting.

Now which she asked. Since both sitting panting, we did that, we moved closer and she sat on my dick, we rocked, no shiok, its difficult. She kept still, I rock in out, still no shiok. She push on hands on mattress lifting and setling on dick, still no shiok. Break, lie down again. On her side, one leg up, I enter , on my knees. I grab her upraised leg. Pumped fast and furious and deep and grind. Damn shiok. Till almost cummed.

Then rest and I ask what you like best? She said doggy on bed her legs together mine on outside her flanks. Shit, that’s a tough one. Obliged her, bang, bang, bang till my thigh muscles I think snapped man. But shiok to see that she came. I think one of the best parts of a good fuck is seeing the partner cumming.

Cumming again, so break up again to destress. Then continue with my fav, missionary on bed corner with me standing on floor. Fast and furious and deep banging and I said I’m cumming and she nodded imperceptibly as she was engrossed in her own rising, and we tightened arms around wach other and flailed along, shooting, shooting, shooting ejaculate followed by continuous shooting of blanks to keep giving her feeling. She went Waaah, waaah, waaah.

Damn shiok and satisfied, so much so that I said No need to bj now. We have this understanding, I told her she must do bbbj and suck me whenever my cock finish spitting as that prolongs my ecstasy and drives me over the top. But since this climax wass so fierce, no need for any more topping.

Base : L22H24A
Cat : 100 ie you pay 80.
Face : 5; like your aunty.
Body : 7; slim like young ger.
BBBJ : 7, caution: sharp canines.
AR : not for me.
RTF : of course.

TallMan
05-10-2007, 04:09 PM
One day, dropped into one of my usual places at L16, can’t remember H no., but it’s on RHS I think it’s 3rd house; the okt’s decent and knowledgeable and non-pushy of in-house goods. Requested for Irene of L20H5.....

Base: L20H5 I think.
Cat : 100 ie pay 80
Body : 7
Boobs: 7
Cunt looks : 9
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 9
RTF : Definitely.

Sorry, Folks
The gal was Annie, not Irene. My apologies.

BigHEAD
06-10-2007, 02:22 AM
Went to Tommy's place yesterday and managed to get LE

First look not bad but was expecting more after reading the FRs on her here in this thread :p

Anyway, here are my ratings (sorry, not much of a FR) :-

Looks : 6.5 (not pretty but pleasant looking)
Body : 6.5 (could be better if slimmer a bit. She also mentioned to me that you had put on weight and was trying to lose them, even went Marie France to do that)
Boobs: 6 (think it's B, nice, light nipple, firm)
BBBJ : 8 (very long session, nearly cum and had to stop her)
FJ : 6 (after the BJ, cum too quick liao, with her doing all the work)
Service : 9 (very good customer service)

Overall, she is really worth the damage. Will try to RTF again.

heard she is going to retire soon. She is the youngest CAT 80 WL .
Will miss her if she leave.

sunnyboy6758
10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi,
I did called for her service in year 2000 or 2001 .. while she she still in cat 150. the services which she provided then was "super" and she was very friendly .. so sad to see her service get drop until this stage.
BTW all OKTs will tell us they just down grade from 150 to 80 ... in fact i thinks she was down graded for quite sometime ago.
just to share my view, no point trying those down graded one. unless you are so hungry and not enough $$$ and think they are ex Cat 150 before sure have some standard. Just save your money for 2 X Cat 80 and go for one good service for Cat 150
Cheers

-----------------------------------------

FR, Civic (WARNING TO DEAR BROS OUT THERE)

Hv visited tis site since last yr but must admit due 2 laziness so didn't contribute till now - i feel i hv to warn u guys abt my bad experience w civic tis evening.

Felt horny tis evening aft dinner n decided 2 head 4 GL w 2 of my frenz. 2 cut things short, i got a lady by e name of CIVIC, which OKT recommended, saying jus downgraded 2 CAT80.

Looks so so but boobs seems big so take it. But once she tied her hair up 4 shower then notice her looks cmi, got big tummy some more. kinda turn off so throughout the session hard to cum. no choice ask her to hj me while fantasizing other gals. was abt 2 cum but 2 my horror she stopped suddenly and said times up!!! told her abt 2 cum but she said no choice times up!!! thk she pissed off w me.

go downstairs wait 4 my frenz see my watch barely past 30mins!!! thk back didnt provoke her even tried 2 make small talk y so mean. 2 b frank her bj no feeling maybe bcoz her looks cmi, ride on me less than 1 min say tired.

dont really out 2 defame her coz she oso wkg 2 earn $$$ but her poor service really too much 2 bear. just felt a need 2 warn u bros out there abt her, dunno was she downgraded due 2 her poor service.

my humble advice.

dbhh
19-10-2007, 11:05 AM
anyone tried xiaotian b4? gd or nt?

I tried her last month.

Overall, a good experience. Looks quite okay to me though a bit old. She claimed she's 28 years old. Good BJ and catbath skills.

The only downside of her is that when doing FJ, she didn't look at me and seemed unenthusiastic. Yet, she was quite chatty and friendly before and after the session. Maybe it's her particular trait or I'm not dashing enough.

:D

TallMan
21-10-2007, 06:51 PM
The okt recommended FongYip (sounded like that); nice shape, good service, attractive face, he said. Boobs? Slim? Got lah. So ok. She was indeed slim and good looking when she smiled and looked like had some decent boobs under her clothes.

Undressed, boobs she had what looked like little bahchangs. She was slim but didn’t have enough flesh so she wasn’t filled and rounded. She had CB hair! Man in this day and age when even males shave pubic hair to look good, it is quite unforgiveable to see a CB unshaved. To her credit, the hectarage had been reduced; but still, long grass doesn’t look good even if it’s a small patch.

Her smile made her pretty in the face. And her easy-going nature was a very positive point.

Showering was sop despite me telling her that I was not into body licking or AR and that I was only keen on bj and fj and 69, and that bro has difficulty standing up for first-timers with me, unless she started action in the shower. She promptly went down on me and got me upright.

Abed, she wanted to start nipple licking me, and I had to remind her again about no catbath. Lick asshole? Nope. Lick balls? No need; only want ice cream and fj. Wah! So easy to do, she said. OK, now we can get going.
BBBJ was so so, I didn’t get great thrills fast. Maybe she likes to work it slowly. But with some positive grunts from me when she went high speed pumping with mouth and finger-twisting, she got the message and gave better bbbj. She does take it very deep into her moth and that was very good.

I gave her CB a good licking (no smell) and that got her very vocal and she kept spreading and closing her legs. Then I got up whereupon she took cd and blew me and capped me, then she laid back and opened legs and put up legs and I entered.

Pumped slow and then furious but no thrill so after a while we stopped and she said lie down and she’ll give hj. Shit! What’s wrong with lil bro?

While hand pumping, we spoke; she said you must be tired today etc; I said sometimes lil bro works better without raincoat; she said Why didn’t you say so earlier? let’s try again in while.

This time round, it was fantastic. She said she appreciates my length, hitting her chikong whatever that was, but I liked touching her back of tunnel, and we both liked my cock scraping her that part which was easily attained by grinding up-down locked together. We also both enjoyed the withdraw almost out and plunge to deepest, both done rapidly to get to almost cum stage, and then slowly to prevent cumming.

Shot off in standing on floor doggy with lots of unclear sounds from her. Held her hips tight, withdraw slowly…. Cock felt good and still stiff, what the hell, cock can do it again; so start to pump again. She shocked, didn’t move, was still. Then quickly, she joined in the movement and timing. At end of this time, we separated both flat on bed with legs on floor.

She said you rest I cleanup first then come give you massage. First time in GL that I didn’t mind; usually I cleanup without resting and go off pronto as it was always time’s up time. But this time, I was really shagged out, panting and legs real gone soft. This gal really wore me out.

She came back and said turn over I massage your back; I said itsnt it time’s up already? She said it’s alright with me, why you want to go off so quickly? So, ok, I let her do massage. Not bad; she knows some techniques and some muscles areas to massage.

Base : L16H10
Cat : 100 ie you pay 80.
Bod: 6
Bbbj : 6
Fj : 9
RTF : 5

bahman
23-10-2007, 04:23 AM
The only downside of her is that when doing FJ, she didn't look at me and seemed unenthusiastic. Yet, she was quite chatty and friendly before and after the session. Maybe it's her particular trait or I'm not dashing enough.

if thats the case, i think to her you not the only one not dashing bro. she did not look at me while i had her before also. find her quite swee despite in late 20s.

tros
27-10-2007, 04:06 AM
any bros with updates on lai lai? feel like trying her soon.

ZapMePlease
08-11-2007, 08:11 PM
got any new cat80 girls lately or not??

Gandalf
10-11-2007, 02:22 PM
FR on Hai Ou

I first fucker her in around year 1998 to 1999 when she was $150. Thought I was getting a bargain now that she is $80. From far she still looks OK only fatter ( I am very short sighted) but when she is near she looks damn fucking old around 48 or 49...it is ridiculous that she is still working in GL...
My advice to readers is that unless you die die want a BBBJ and a Chinese girl it is more value to fuck Thais at $40 or the PRC Mei MEis much prettier and younger....I am traumatised by the experience and I am not exaggerating...she looks damn bloody fucking ugly when up near...

FR on Leng Leng

Looks auntie but not as old as Hai OU. her service is very good but her face is below average...recommend to those go for service ..

keith13
19-11-2007, 07:55 PM
hi...

anyone tried Carol-1 before??? Saw her today while waiting for my gal... looked quite ok.. any comments???

notsonewbird
20-11-2007, 11:49 PM
too many judy-sound alike so be careful who you call
this is cat80 based at 1608

looks: 7. can see last time is cute cute type. small face
body: 7. this is what impress me. she is muscled! can even see six-pack. not those bulky muscle type, but well define toned body. must try for those who like to bonk a atheletic body. short 1.62.
service: 7.5. above average for cat80. long slow BBBJ.
FJ 6.5, asked me to be on top. say tired. look so fit, so easily tired?

later after session, say want to cut down exercise. says too muscular not nice. maybe thats why dont want to exercise on me? :p

RTF: 55%

Toyota Honda
25-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Sorry to interrupt but does anyone knows if Elle is back from her Malaysia Trip?

cuntarow
26-11-2007, 12:00 PM
hi all cat 80 chiongsters was mia for severals months can anyone here recommened any cat 80 that offers gd bbbj and ar and if poss pls adv frm what time to what time they operate

sorry its my 1st time for cat 80 will post fr if sucessfully tried any thanks all in advance:)

HairyBottom
26-11-2007, 12:58 PM
hi all cat 80 chiongsters was mia for severals months can anyone here recommened any cat 80 that offers gd bbbj and ar and if poss pls adv frm what time to what time they operate

sorry its my 1st time for cat 80 will post fr if sucessfully tried any thanks all in advance:)

can try lai lai. not chio but excellent service.

justhorny
03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
hi all cat 80 chiongsters was mia for severals months can anyone here recommened any cat 80 that offers gd bbbj and ar..

Hi bro, can try Carol1.

Here are my ratings (tried a couple of weeks ago) :-

Look : 6/10 (no longer SYT but sweet and pleasant though)
Boobs : B (i think, not good at judging)
Body : 6.5/10 (not bad except heavy bottom)
BBBJ : 7/10 (good suction and licking)
FJ : 6/10 (somehow, can feel the tightness, less accommodating on various position)
Service : 6.5/10 (pretty standard)

My frank FR :)

Regional
04-12-2007, 09:23 PM
can try lai lai. not chio but excellent service.

agree! lai lai provide awesome service! :p

Valentino1818
14-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi,

Any Bro can know when LE coming back? Try to look forr her.:)

ang076
16-12-2007, 10:29 PM
LE had already retired few months ago.

She wont be coming back.

Valentino1818
16-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Thank you Bro ang076:o

innezsg
17-12-2007, 08:21 PM
LE retired? But her hse OKT din mentioned that and she said is back to Malaysai and will be back on the following day? That was about a week + ago.

ang076
17-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Really???:o

I remembered bros saying LE would retired and wont be back ???:confused:

Valentino1818
17-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Hi,

So any Bro can confirm? Thanks.:)

MrM@o
06-01-2008, 02:17 AM
went dwn to find lai lai

tanmikel
06-01-2008, 12:31 PM
went dwn to find lai lai

and then ?

sghorny
02-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Hi a newbie here posting my first FR.
Went to GY before the CNY period and tried one of those recommended by brothers in this site.

Name: Fong Yip
Cat : 80
Looks: 5 with a lot of make up
BBBJ : 8 nice long job
FJ: 7
GFE feel: 7
AR: 6 ok
RTF: 5

She sayes she will be going back to KL for CNY will be back soon.

ZapMePlease
03-02-2008, 11:05 PM
LE still there??:confused:

LionGuy
26-02-2008, 04:26 PM
My second FR for a long time, just my second commercial bonk anyway :D
Forget which House oredi coz I went walking around and just go into this House, should be L18

Asked OKT for a nice bonk and was given a gal name Jel or something, never asked for the right spelling :)

Appearance 6 - not quite my taste
Body 8 - quite nice breast :D
Skill 7 - my gf was better
Massage 7
Attitude 7 - she looked unhappy, something bothering her?
RTF - there are lots of choices, why RTF :P

will go GL walk walk again this weekend :D

ninty5emperor
27-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Is Le back??

innezsg
04-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Went down Lor 16 for a shag today. Asked for all my regulars and they are either gone off for the day or stilll in hometown in malaysia. In the end settled for Judy. Won't go into much as her FR could be found in the thread.

Judy (OKT call her as Judy kia, maybe got 2 judy around)
Looks: 5.5 without makeup today
BBBJ : 8 nice long job, with various position with me standing, bending down, lyling down
FJ: 7 stereo sound loud
AR: 8 Shiok....raping my asshole
Catchbath: 8 Sure know how to arouse man.
Boobs: A cup
Body: Slim
Height: Ard 1.6m
RTF: Yes

Service oriented girl I must say. Gave me a short massage after FJ,,despite lack of time.

doomsranger
05-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Recently got any cat150 gals downgrade to cat80?

yelaixiang
14-03-2008, 09:25 AM
To all brothers asking about LE, i tried asking for her and the okt mentioned she handed in her card already... You guys can try again but i think indeed she is no more working liao... gonna miss her nice tongue job... :(

Zen Zen
17-03-2008, 04:54 AM
this should be a bad news! got a friend who tried her before and highly recommend me her, saying her tongue is just superb! too bad for me...
anyway thanks bro yelaixiang for the info.

yy0202
07-04-2008, 06:18 PM
wrong post

yy0202
07-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Today went down to 1608 and gv cat 80 a try, LE is still working :Dthe okt recommend her to me... but have kah leng instead...

Name: Kah Leng (i suppose so)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Catbath: NA (dun like catbath)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long and good tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and wet)
RTF: yes. Me Prefer chinese dan thai, since the thais increase the price there is no reason for me to book 2 session with cat 50 x 2 = $100. there are gems in cat 80. just that if it suits ur taste.

The Colonel
12-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Originally went to try Cat150 but none of the places recommended here were open. Ended up back at L18 checking out the Thai guys. Ended up at L18H40 where I selected G11

Name: Nahn
Looks: 8/10 Cute school girl look
Body: 9/10 Good shape with medium sized breasts. Nice and round bum. Yum
BBBJ: 6/10 Competent but not inspiring
FJ: 8.5/10 Lots of enthusiams. She shows initiative to move to different positions. Great acting and moaning skills. Plus the way she gives you the CFM look really helps you enjoy the experience plus gives nice GF feeling.
RTF: yes. Tomorrow.

This place definitely has some nice girls. Will be back to try ASAP.

hornygrad
21-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Went down last week and tried Judy kia. She was dressed like going to orchard for shopping, with T-shirt, jeans, mmmm quite a turn on from the usual carbaret dressing style of other girls.
Anyway, let go straight to the action after the bath. She has a special way of bbbj. while sucking on your dick, she will use her finger nails to lightly tickle your dingdongs. Oh my god! lightning flashed in my head and my body arched with pleasure, all the time her head will bob up and down on your dick, fk what a sight to behold.
Next she lifted up my legs and started stabbing my ass with the evil tongue of hers. then she will slowly lick upwards to the balls..... fking shiok man! Just when i was dreamily in pleasure,.... she used her finger nails to tickle my already well lubricated asshole!!!! fk! i think my cock stiffen and let lose a drop of pre cum!!! Very Very good man.
She did everything twice, very goood, after that i rode her missionary but cannot cum. so i asked her to cim, she said ok, but must keep the cap on. she was good, the feeling was the same and i quickly shoot my load into the rubber,

very good fk.

Nb: Bros do you know which WL can AJ? pls PM me. better Cat 80 if not cat 150 also can

wikiwise
23-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Name: Carol? (there are several Carols. She said her name was Carol, but I read some other FR's and it seems like carol-1 fits the description appearance wise, but not so much attitude wise. If any bro knows, please confirm the exact name of this one)
Description: Long straight black hair
Face: 8/10 (attitude face, which is what I like sometimes), didnt cover up her face with too much make up.
Body: 7/10 (tall 1.7m, fair, tribal tattoo on lower back, very slim body, not much of an ass but still something to grab)
Boobs: 7/10 (looked quite big in her dress, but in reality not very big)
AR: 4/10 (went by in 10 seconds)
Frenching: didn't try
Catbath: 5/10 (quite routinely done, not much effort)
BBBJ: 8/10 (not bad suction and ball licking)
FJ: 8/10 (tried missionary and doggie, I really enjoyed doggie with her, she looked very sexy from behind, no fake moaning from her - she was all business and no pretending as most other girls do, in fact she was pretty much silent the whole time, next time will have to pump harder)
Attitude: 5/10, quite unfriendly, didnt talk at all (except asked me if I had dinner when I entered) but then it was quite late at night and maybe she was tired
GFE: none at all
RTF: Yes. If this was any other girl, probably would answer no, but something about her look makes me want to come back. She's got the CBD girl look, quite standoffish and with an attitude problem which is a turn on for me (but may not be for others) (once again, this was quite late at night so maybe she was tired and during the day would be more friendly).

Just to add, before we started the session I asked her if she could put on her high heels, she looked at me weird, chuckled and said something along the lines of "WTF kind of request is that? Of course not". I'll see if she obliges next time round.

precede
27-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Went down last week and look for irene. Hmm.... she seem to slim down abit. But her service is still tip top wif her ass poking trademark. Everytime doing th fj i told myself must control but everytime sure cum in 10min. but tat day like on form. After 20min still cant cum so ask irene to do bbbj n suprisingly she do cim. :) Wat a day for me :)

kenny6890
27-04-2008, 02:26 PM
I try both carol , both 2 are very good service :)

geylangbonker
28-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Has anyone tried "qiulian" heard she has downgraded to cat 80 from cat 150.
i do think that she is one of the good-looking ones in the cat 80 !

anlonghero
04-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi brothers,

I'm a new guy in this forum and I want to try a 80S$ CAT. It will be my first time to GL so I have a questions. As I read from the forum, you can call CAT 80 or 150 from brothel, but it is the price for local. How is about foreign price? I'm Indonesian, look like Chinese but can't speak Chinese :). I want a nice CAT 80$ and can French kissing (girl friend att). Any gals you recommend?

PS: how long is 1 session for CAT 80? ones said 30', others said 45'?:confused:

Thanks for your kindly guide.:D

wikiwise
05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
As long as you look like a local chinese, you can pass as local. Its ok to speak in english, just make sure its with a singlish accent (thats what I do :) )

Cat $80 is 30 min. Cat $150 is 45 min.

I've never tried kissing any of the girls, but for a good Cat $80 I would recommend LE. Search for her and read some of the reviews to see if she does kissing. She is very friendly, appeared very genuine and offers great service.
Good luck.

anlonghero
06-05-2008, 02:40 PM
As long as you look like a local chinese, you can pass as local. Its ok to speak in english, just make sure its with a singlish accent (thats what I do :) )

Cat $80 is 30 min. Cat $150 is 45 min.

I've never tried kissing any of the girls, but for a good Cat $80 I would recommend LE. Search for her and read some of the reviews to see if she does kissing. She is very friendly, appeared very genuine and offers great service.
Good luck.

Thank u, brother wikiwise. Will try LE and post an FR.:)

hornygrad
12-05-2008, 01:57 PM
last week went down to find irene, yuki, kah leng.... all working, finally settle on Lai Lai. If you are a follower of this thread, you will know that i am a regular of lai lai; but just want to try others you see.. so anyway fate has it that i have to have her that day.

Go to the room, bath sop. lie down and the action started, she catbath me around the neck and followed by a long french, so long i also hungry for tongue... then she started her bbbj and lift up legs for a ass stabbing with her tongue. She cannot get as deep as she like to and have to spread ny ass cheeks for a deeper stab! KNN i was shiok shiok liow...

Next i in doggy position while she continues her ass rim/stab /rape from behind. she tends to do a very wet ar so that later when she moves down to suck your dick, she can use her finger nails to tickle your asshole and send waves after waves of sensations that had me moaning out loud... finally while i was in doggy, she licked down, laid down and continue to suck my cock, tickle me ass..... Aiyoh i cannot tahan anymore, mouth fuck her and shot my load into her mouth!! She continued to the last drop and then slided out from underneath me, then i collaspe on the bed... after she spat out my load, she said, another round? i old man cannot already... so opt for her massage, bath and went off.

She is one of the best i had in Geylang but as we are all men, we want to try others. If anyone thinks that they have one that can rival Lai Lai Service (Cat $80 only) pls let everyone know so that we can check out the service levvel...

chjw18
12-05-2008, 05:38 PM
She is one of the best i had in Geylang but as we are all men, we want to try others. If anyone thinks that they have one that can rival Lai Lai Service (Cat $80 only) pls let everyone know so that we can check out the service levvel...

Bro., unfortunately I still cannot find a $80 lady whom can match Lai-Lai's excellent service and friendliness. Kar-Leng comes in at a distant second.

HairyBottom
12-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Bro., unfortunately I still cannot find a $80 lady whom can match Lai-Lai's excellent service and friendliness. Kar-Leng comes in at a distant second.

agree...lai lai service really good, the other good ones i have tried are chivas, LE, rose and irene.

havent tried kar-leng, think will ask for her on next visit.

hornygrad
12-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Yess bros... i thought my judgement not so good.... because most of the time i just like good BBBJ AR and CIM, me no like syt, good shape, big boobs, painting and FJ.... Pay money just close eyes and enjoy loi!!!

Thanks but i have yet to try out irene, heard her service also good. Will try her so.

rhomel
13-05-2008, 05:46 AM
Bro., unfortunately I still cannot find a $80 lady whom can match Lai-Lai's excellent service and friendliness.

me agree with you totally bro. her service can put quite a no of 150 to shame though they are already good. to me, LL is very very good! :)
true commando kind of service.

enzer88
24-05-2008, 10:05 PM
me agree with you totally bro. her service can put quite a no of 150 to shame though they are already good. to me, LL is very very good! :)
true commando kind of service.
thank for the infor bro! will try her when i go there makan frog leg!:D

spidersim_78
25-05-2008, 05:13 AM
do u have the list of those $80 caterory
just to see who retire i have try janet , lailai ,judy ,karleng ,irene, chivas, ma poh , zi ling, yuki

the best is lailai follow by helen (retire) janet(horny ) ,irene, mei yi(bbbj)shiok, chivas(loves sex ), zi ling

tanmikel
25-05-2008, 01:18 PM
do u have the list of those $80 caterory
just to see who retire i have try janet , lailai ,judy ,karleng ,irene, chivas, ma poh , zi ling, yuki

the best is lailai follow by helen (retire) janet(horny ) ,irene, mei yi(bbbj)shiok, chivas(loves sex ), zi ling

moon also but unfortunately retired

HairyBottom
25-05-2008, 01:39 PM
moon also but unfortunately retired

moon retired? hai...will be missing her good solid figure.:p

yan ming
26-05-2008, 01:48 PM
moon retired? hai...will be missing her good solid figure.:p

agree bro. there goes another good figure wl. took her once, her skills are comparable to most. but i like her figure.

sailor_boy
27-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Hej Bro,

Which unit can I find her?
Newbie here.
Thanks

compaq69
27-05-2008, 02:27 PM
moon also but unfortunately retired wasted......never get to try her since last yr......:(

forestguy
31-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Janet retired :eek:
can anyone confirm on that:confused:

berwang
02-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks

:)

kissclong
03-06-2008, 02:36 AM
FR on Twins
Looks: 7/10(A bit of CFM looks)
Hair: Long to her waist
H/W: 1.6 / 58kg(My guess only)
Body: 8/10, Slim and hardly find any fats.

Boobs: 34B, with brown nips. Very nice to fondle with when she's cowgirl me.

Catbath: 6/10(Too short)

BBBJ: 9.9/10(Trademark, 'Twirling Effect' really dunno how she made it one. Simply out of this world and almost made me CIM if I didn't stop her)

AR: 7/10(Nothing to shout about)

Frenching: Nil(Only allowed me to light pecks on lips)

Fingering: Nil, didn't try as I'm still high with her BBBJing.

FJ: 8/10(Her moans quite real)

GFE: 8/10(Short whispering to my ear during FJ said that I'm a good fcuker, my pistol very hard)

Damage:$80

Overall: 8/10

P.S: She dropped to Cat80 about a year ago but I just felt that her service is very good or even too good to be in Cat80. Can surpass most of the Cat150 one. So far she's the best looker from all of my Cat80 who I've tried. :)

bigcock69
03-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Hej Bro,

Which unit can I find her?
Newbie here.
Thanks

Just go down to any Cat 80/150 joint can get her. Just ask the OKT for her can liao...:D

taopayoh07
04-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Hi bro Kissclong, newbie here. Saw your FR on Twins... :p May I know where is Twins home base? How I could go about to get Twins. Thanks

Mickey88
07-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I am very new here in this website...

Can anyone recommend me good gals with $80.

Thanks.

littlesyt
07-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Hi bro Kissclong, newbie here. Saw your FR on Twins... :p May I know where is Twins home base? How I could go about to get Twins. Thanks

Ai ya, for Cat80 one, can go any House and ask for her name.
OKT will help you one.

littlesyt
08-06-2008, 12:01 AM
FR on Twins...

So far she's the best looker from all of my Cat80 who I've tried. :)

Nice FR bro Kissclong.
:cool:

yan ming
08-06-2008, 05:18 AM
thanks bro kissclong for fr on twins. i've tried miko, lai lai, janet and helen before. next target will be twins for the good looks.

geylangbonker
08-06-2008, 06:07 AM
I am very new here in this website...

Can anyone recommend me good gals with $80.

Thanks.

bro for ur info.....GL CAT 80 Means $100 full services with the cat 80 gal
and not $80 ..cat 80 is their terms and cat 200 means $150 for malaysians..wL.
If u want $80 for ur full services...you can go lor 10 ...$80 for prcs..!
Just to let u know..in case u hop into cat 150 hses and ask for cat 80 gals...and u pay her $80 instead of $100...you will be very "malu" if ur wallet is short of cash!

wisely_sky
08-06-2008, 11:00 AM
bro for ur info.....GL CAT 80 Means $100 full services with the cat 80 gal
and not $80 ..cat 80 is their terms and cat 200 means $150 for malaysians..wL.
If u want $80 for ur full services...you can go lor 10 ...$80 for prcs..!
Just to let u know..in case u hop into cat 150 hses and ask for cat 80 gals...and u pay her $80 instead of $100...you will be very "malu" if ur wallet is short of cash!

Hi Bro, is not that I am lazy but had search some of the thread in this Geylang section. It mentioned that the Cat150 is actually S$200 - and you just have to paid S$150 only, as the OKT will give you a discount of S$50.

While Cat80 is acutally S$100 - and the OKT will give you S$20 discount (That's mean you have to pay only S$80).

I have only try Cat 150 before, and just paid S$150 but never try Cat 80. As recently everyting is increasing, so thinking of downgrade myself to Cat 80.

But seeing Bro Geylangbonker fr, I am confuse, how much must we pay for Cat 80 - S$80 or S$100. Would like to make sure before trying the service of Cat 80. Don't mean to waste the space in this thread, just to make sure. Enlightment me the blur king, Thanks you.:confused::confused::(

geylangbonker
10-06-2008, 03:10 AM
Hi Bro, is not that I am lazy but had search some of the thread in this Geylang section. It mentioned that the Cat150 is actually S$200 - and you just have to paid S$150 only, as the OKT will give you a discount of S$50.

But seeing Bro Geylangbonker fr, I am confuse, how much must we pay for Cat 80 - S$80 or S$100. Would like to make sure before trying the service of Cat 80. Don't mean to waste the space in this thread, just to make sure. Enlightment me the blur king, Thanks you.:confused::confused::(

yes ..u are right abt cat 150 payment since u frequent often same like me.
I nvr tried cat 80 before but $100 payment was told by a cat 150 gal (already retired long ago).
for $150 u paid ...the gal get abt $90 odd...as $20 goes to the okt tipping and $30 for the room and $5 for the driver who fetch the gal from house to ouse.
If cat 80 is really $80 payment i full....then the gal earns very little for the service...!Maybe bros who frequent cat 80 will know the exact payment!
If the gal is the house gal of that okt...defintely...he earns the full $50.

justhorny
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
...!Maybe bros who frequent cat 80 will know the exact payment!

I tried a few times cat 80 and only paid $80 in all. However, that was at least 3-4 months ago. Not sure what's the rate now.

wisely_sky
10-06-2008, 03:15 PM
FR on Twins
Looks: 7/10(A bit of CFM looks)
Hair: Long to her waist
H/W: 1.6 / 58kg(My guess only)
Body: 8/10, Slim and hardly find any fats.

Boobs: 34B, with brown nips. Very nice to fondle with when she's cowgirl me.

Damage:$80
Overall: 8/10

Hi Bro

I think we can confirm for the damage of CAT 80, please refer to Bro kissclong FR on Twins.

kissclong
10-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi Bro

I think we can confirm for the damage of CAT 80, please refer to Bro kissclong FR on Twins.

Sorry for the late reply as I'm busy on my newly started thread on a Gem:
Xiao Yue. Read my sig. :)

Ok, lets gets down to business:
Cat 80 girls means that they are actually cost $100 but OKT will give a $20 discount for you so you pay $80 only.
Cat 150 girls actually cost $200 but OKT will give you a $50 discount for you so you pay $150 only.

It's confirmed because everytime I visit 2845 can asked for Cat 80 girls, I only paid $80 cash.

Hope I'm clear enough in my explanation.

Happy bonking!!!
;)

terumo
10-06-2008, 10:39 PM
I tink the Cat $80 gal get $60. Rest of the $20 is for the room/Okt/Driver if i am not wrong.

LengKia
11-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I tink the Cat $80 gal get $60. Rest of the $20 is for the room/Okt/Driver if i am not wrong.

Cat $80 only get $45 or $55 depend whether they serve in house or out call.

hugland
11-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Cat $80 only get $45 or $55 depend whether they serve in house or out call.

Bro Lengkia quoted is right. And for Cat $80 you only pay $80 and thats all.

yan ming
15-06-2008, 07:05 AM
yesterday at gl walk walk alone as some friends were busy. as was walking along l18, just before i head to cat 50, i thought why not try lai lai at the opp house.
went in and ask for her. was told she need another session. since there, ok just wait. waited for about 1 hour, she arrived in her pink typical cat 80 and 150 dress. went in, took off and she gave me a good clean at my ass and toes! ho say liao. :D
lai lai even dry for me and she started with catbath and sensual soft moans along the way. slowly, she move downwards to my toes and suck it! damn shiok and she tongue fuck me, slowly insert her finger into my ass! ask me to flip over and continue doing it. tongu fuck and insert her finger into my ass!
she went cowgirl and i initiate change to missionary since she start to sweat. pump for 5 mins and she suggest to hj and bbbj me. after another 10 mins, shoot out my loads and bath.

lai lai
looks: 5/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 5/10 A+, sagging
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 7.5/10

overall, lai lai is not a looker with a figure to die for. but her service and attitude will make me rtf her.

precede
20-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Is LE still in business?

peter ng
21-06-2008, 11:14 PM
To-day afternoon decided to call CAT80 Italy,but she still not start wk.

Shift to NICO(don't mine she serve CAT150, but already 2 gay waiting,

alway long Q u know) so wait la, af 10min OKT told me Italy report to base,

BTW I still waiting 10min more,then she came(L18/10).

Rating below.

Look : 6/10 (white skin, nice girl w slim body)

BBBj : 7/10 ( short time)

Boobs : 8/10 (ok la)

Attitude : 8/10 ( don't like u to tease nipples,like u to lick pussy)

FJ :7/10 (my self buay tahun)

overall : bola jalan.

Chr0mE
28-06-2008, 02:35 PM
woah!?!? Judy kia still around? she used to be my regular bonk 10yrs back later i upgraded to 150 cat. 4-5yrs nv go GL liaoz......

hows she? still look good? maybe go pay her her visit this afternoon :):p

Went down Lor 16 for a shag today. Asked for all my regulars and they are either gone off for the day or stilll in hometown in malaysia. In the end settled for Judy. Won't go into much as her FR could be found in the thread.

Judy (OKT call her as Judy kia, maybe got 2 judy around)
Looks: 5.5 without makeup today
BBBJ : 8 nice long job, with various position with me standing, bending down, lyling down
FJ: 7 stereo sound loud
AR: 8 Shiok....raping my asshole
Catchbath: 8 Sure know how to arouse man.
Boobs: A cup
Body: Slim
Height: Ard 1.6m
RTF: Yes

Service oriented girl I must say. Gave me a short massage after FJ,,despite lack of time.

Ah Jian
07-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Hi Bros,

Any gals that is below 30 yrs old in cat $100? Is the twins young?
I about 29 yrs old ... that day i go try ... the gal that i did looks more like a mum feel .. i feel bad man...

lihaojun
10-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Bro can try L E .. Pronunce as "L" "E". tats waht she told me her name. Shes 30 this yr.. good service. i just try her in lor 18 hs 9.

overall good service. i like her bbbj n ar.... shiok... pettie pretty gal;

tanmikel
10-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Bro can try L E .. Pronunce as "L" "E". tats waht she told me her name. Shes 30 this yr.. good service. i just try her in lor 18 hs 9.

overall good service. i like her bbbj n ar.... shiok... pettie pretty gal;

I tot LE retired ? maybe I was wrong

lihaojun
10-07-2008, 05:41 PM
no lei bro, i juz tried her today 10/07/2008 at about 1.30pm.

tanmikel
10-07-2008, 10:26 PM
no lei bro, i juz tried her today 10/07/2008 at about 1.30pm.

in this case , I'm very happy I'm wrong :D

ramman45
13-07-2008, 10:49 AM
i have tried Ya Lun 2 weeks ago.

Rating below.

Look : 6/10 (smooth skin, nice figure)

BBBj : 7/10

Boobs : 7/10 (B cup ?? not a boob expert)

Attitude : 7/10 (1st time, did not click well)

FJ :7/10 (lose control that day)

RTF: maybe.

RedHead69
15-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Since so many bros recommending this gem hence decided to try my luck
at L16H54 yesterday after my lunch at lor20.

OKT Ah hua recommended me Meng Ting whom was still in the house but I insisted LaiLai but had to wait loh...
For almost 40min of waiting, finally saw this lady she look small size just like
the legendary retired PeiYi of L16H06. She looked old but body still can make it.

Action time:

Shower: cleaned & wash you throughly especially your
ass hole & toes.

Bed: she will french kiss you & slowly lick/suck your nipple followed
by licking all the way southward to cover your toes & ass hole.
She will use her finger fuck your ass hole while doing
the bbj...lick & suck your balls ..wow very shiok! The BBJ was slow & deep,
can feel my cock head touching near her throat.

After abt 20min of the above action..cant tahan any more..asked
her to do the cowboy role on top as I was a bit tired.
May be due to tireness I unloaded less than 5min.
She then proceed to remove the rubber & massage for me.
Her massage skill was good it really made my back relax.
Next she will shower & clean you as SOP before leaving the room.

Last but not least I really appreciate for those bros sharing their FR
on Lai Lai if not I wouldnt know there was this rare gem whose service
comparable to those cat150 & even defeated some of them.

This is the overall rating for her

Look: 4/10
Attiude :9/10
BBJ: 10/10 (best among the cat50, defeated my former regular Mei Yi)
Body: 6/10
Boods: B++ with a pair of protruding slightly pinkish nipples. Really
good for sucking.
CIM: never try

RTF: yes, but next I will also try the cat150 Sally whom I saw during my visit, she looks like the TCS artise Cynthia Koh with that sluttish & CFM look.
According to OKT, she was from L14H27.

yan ming
16-07-2008, 07:37 AM
Bed: she will french kiss you & slowly lick/suck your nipple followed
by licking all the way southward to cover your toes & ass hole.
She will use her finger fuck your ass hole while doing
the bbj...lick & suck your balls ..wow very shiok! The BBJ was slow & deep,
can feel my cock head touching near her throat.

yes bro. LL is fierce to me in her service level. but what i dont really like is her constant poking of our ass during bbbj.
maybe next time i visit her, shall ask her to skip this part and concentrate on others. hehehe

playground150
16-07-2008, 10:48 AM
RTF: yes, but next I will also try the cat150 Sally whom I saw during my visit, she looks like the TCS artise Cynthia Koh with that sluttish & CFM look.
According to OKT, she was from L14H27.[/QUOTE]

bro,ya now look like lah,not when she first started,totalli cannot make it.

iceman6666
19-07-2008, 12:10 AM
after a not so good session at HC, felt not unloaded properly, so went to GL for a more professional and proper session

went to l18h9 and had Ivy

First impression is that she has an aunty face, teeth not that nice but her figure is still good with huge melons. Showered together and then lied down. Gave me a really good catbath and bbbj with sweet. Despite me having already unloaded once in the day, her bbbj made me throbbing hard again.

Only managed to screw her in missionary befre i unloaded. But overall, was very satisfied because of the great bbbj. Sill had time left and she volunteered to give me a back massage, which I thought was a really nice gesture. Well worth the 80 bucks I think.

Below is my personal rating, though one man's meat might be another man's poison.

Ivy
looks: 6
catbath bbbj: 8 (shoik)
fj: 7 (not her fault, i came too early)

ramman45
20-07-2008, 07:51 AM
went to l18h9 and had Ivy

If you are going for services, you can try Ying Ying. Very accomodating, had her twice. She is a full figured lady. Worth the money spent.

HC must pay entrance fee, not worth unless you need good massage.

Derek Lau
21-07-2008, 12:27 AM
20 Jul 08 930pm
L18H40G12

Thai/ Damage: $80
Name: Hom, she pronounced it like "Som" but whatever

Below is the report:

~Assets
Face: 6.5/10 (*Heavy make-up)
Figure: 6.5/10
Height : 160-165cm
Boobs: C cup
(*The shape of her pair of boobs and nipples is great, C Cup. But I felt that they are kind of too firm... I am not so experienced, and thought it might the first pair of fake boobs I have ever tried.)
Skin: Tanned
Hair: Long

~Service:
BBBJ: 0/10 (No)
French Kiss: 0/10 (Not allowed)
AR: 1/10 (No)
Attitute: 6/10
English proficiency: 6/10

GFE: 3/10
Overall: 5/10
RTF: No

Remarks:

1) She claimed that she is 24yrs old and she had been in S'pore for about 2 months;
2) She insisted to dim the light.

yobjt (chinese in S'pore)

simon qing
21-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi Bros, i am looking for cat80 which is with big boob,good bbbj(i never been bbbj till cim,cos i really can tahan,any recomment?) how can i get those gals? Simply ask the okt or how? which lr? which hse?I am newbie here, sorry to disturb you all. hope that will receive reply from you all soon. Thanks a lot

ramman45
22-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Re: $80 recommendation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bros, i am looking for cat80 which is with big boob,good bbbj(i never been bbbj till cim,cos i really can tahan,any recomment?)

Bro, you can try Ying Ying, BBBJ till cim.:)
Pls share report if you try other cat80 good service girl. Thanks.

iceman6666
23-07-2008, 06:11 PM
was wandering around gl before going into l16h49

the counter recommended ivy, and told me that she just downgraded from cat150 1 (or was it 2?) day ago (not to be confused with the older big boobed ivy)

Age probably mid to late 20s, one of the younger cat80s around. Looks ok, got a bit of the ah lian next door look with her golden hair, though not really a stunning looker. She is tall and tanned, got the sporty healthy looks but breasts are on the small side. Pussy hair is nicely trimmed

Showered together, then lied on my back as she licked my back. Then I was on all fours as she gave my ass a good licking and attacked my bro from behind me. I think this is what we call "hai de lao yue". I'm not so much of an ass guy, asked her to move on and went into 69 and then for the main course.Overall, she was very accommodating and friendly. Gave me a short massage after i came as well.
For $80, she was quite worth the fuck.

name: Ivy (just downgraded from cat 150)
looks: 7 (mature ah lian look)
body: 7 (tall and still in good shape. will have rated her better if she has bigger boobs)
catbath and bbbj: 8
fj: 8 (accommodating)

simon qing
24-07-2008, 12:26 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bros, i am looking for cat80 which is with big boob,good bbbj(i never been bbbj till cim,cos i really can tahan,any recomment?)

Thanks bro for the recoment,btw, can you please pm me for the contact?
i never been at gl for cat80 and cat150 too, so, i dont know how is the actual procedure to find her, anyone can advice me? thanks in advance.

simon qing
24-07-2008, 06:54 AM

Which lr and which hse should i go for ?

ramman45
24-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Bro,

Sorry for late reply, you can go to any even numbered lorong from 20 to 28. Any house that has a lighted number sign should be for Cat80/150 gals.

Normally, I go to lor 28, house number never check but it's a 2 storey house, with some steps at the door. The front reception quite big with sofas and the OKT desk on your right hand side when you enter door. THe rooms very clean and nice. The house is just a bit further in from main road Guillemard. Approx 30 to 40 metres.

Ying Ying is not Syt thing, I recommend service gal not good looking ones. Happy Cheonging.

-ramman45

ramman45
24-07-2008, 09:49 PM
was wandering around gl before going into l16h49

the counter recommended ivy,

Bro iceman6666,

I wanted to try the older big boob Ivy 2nd time but since your report on downgraded Cat150 Ivy sounds so tempting, maybe I give it a try after vit M topup next month. Use too much M on PRC FL and other Cat80 this month.

Appreciate your report very much, thanks for sharing. :)

-ramman45

angsanna
26-07-2008, 10:17 AM
FR on Carol

Horny but pocket not deep so went to have a try on cat 100 girl.Ask okt to recommend and he told me this seasoned carol sure can sexify me.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10 (suit my taste)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (small but I do not mind)
Ass : 7/10 (cum into her during doggie)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (nearly CIM because she was so thorough in her licking and sucking)
Frenching : Yes
Service : 8/10 (friendly and quite accomodating)
RTF : Yes

trustee_6969
26-07-2008, 06:33 PM
FR on Carol

Horny but pocket not deep so went to have a try on cat 100 girl.Ask okt to recommend and he told me this seasoned carol sure can sexify me.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7.5/10 (suit my taste)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (small but I do not mind)
Ass : 7/10 (cum into her during doggie)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (nearly CIM because she was so thorough in her licking and sucking)
Frenching : Yes
Service : 8/10 (friendly and quite accomodating)
RTF : Yes

Does it means that Carol does anal? :D
Can get her from ah yap's place?

username7
26-07-2008, 07:31 PM
bro...I'm new here...^^

I want a cute, innocent look with small boobs..any recommendation??
thx...

btw...what the difference with cat 80 and cat 150???

thx for the answer...^^

davetan2002
02-08-2008, 07:13 PM
bro...I'm new here...^^

thx...

btw...what the difference with cat 80 and cat 150???

thx for the answer...^^

Mainly is the time. $150 - 45 mins, $80 - 30 mins

And the quality also... More younger and prettier gals in $150 of cos.

simon qing
02-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi Bros out there, any gals out there have good services to recoment? i wondering should i go for cat 80 or cat 150, znty suggestion from you all bros?

ramman45
03-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Bro Simon Qing,

I would suggest you try Cat 80 first if budget constraint.
One Man's Meat is Another Man's Poison, you can try te below cat 80 girls :

(1) Meng Ting --> Pretty IMHO, Svc good also.
(2) Ivy --> CFM MILF, slim down and body still maintain, CatBath 8/10
(3) Ying Ying --> Allow 2nd round if time permit, CIM. Avg Looks. Svc Good

I have seen Cat150 CK in person , very tempting cfm look but not tried yet.
I have only tried Cat 150 DaDa from Tommy's place. Svc / Look 8/10 (IMHO)

Enjoy :)

glooper83
03-08-2008, 11:01 PM
bro...I'm new here...^^

thx...

Hi, i am also fresh to these activities but i tried one PRC FL (chinese-national freelancer) standing along talma street that looks cute and innocent. She's 18 yrs old and always ties a pony tail. I guess that you can easily find her (Ms. Wang) since not many on that street ties a pony tail. The damage is $100/30mins excluding room $12, cd $2.

Looks : 8/10 (sweet young thing)
Body : 7/10 (average i guess, maybe i got high standards but definitely not like a model or anything.)
Boobs : 6/10 (seem big at first sight but on stripping downsized. haha)
BJ : 6/10 (Not sure if she does bbbj, but she gave me quite a good bj although it was a rather quick one.)
Kissing : Yes
Service : 6/10 (very chatty but quite a few restrictions, no touching of her lower parts. I guess she only does the bare minimum)
RTF : Yes ( She's friendly plus i like her looks a lot and very easy to chat with her even though my chinese is like crap.)

I would'nt recommend her for those looking for great service but at least she is very chatty and pretty, perhaps thats what i go for, the looks then the body then the service. The only thing i dislike is the squeezy hotel room and maybe she is a bit too loose for me. She is returning to china on the 7th or 8th for one week before returning for one month. I have her number but i am not sure if i am allowed to put it here. Good luck to those that try her, i got bewitched momentarily but snapped out of it in time. Lols..

ramman45
04-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Bro glooper83,

I would suggest you try cat 80 gals first. Quite a number provide good services especially if you become their regular. As for cat80 recommendation, you can try Zhi Ling , Meng Ting. These two are younger, nice figure and good service. I recommend them due to your higher standards but cat150 gals are definitely better if you have more Vit M.

You can check the cat 150 FRs to decide which is suitable for your taste.

There are also many adult yahoo groups you can join to access their stable of girls. The groups are at FreeLance Section of the forum if you didn't know already. Those that offer PRC FL contacts for massage cum fuck are normally milf types at cheaper rates.

glooper83
04-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Thx ramman for the advice.. Heh.. :)

olympia2soon
26-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Bro glooper83,
. As for cat80 recommendation, you can try Zhi Ling , Meng Ting. These two are younger, nice figure and good service. I recommend them due to your higher standards but cat150 gals are definitely better if you have more Vit M.

Bro ramman45, jus chking is Zhi Ling also fm hse of susan & CK; with nice ass & boobs. Thought she's called Angeline :confused: In fact OKT olso call her Zhi Ling. Wondering if it is the same person. Had her together with susan for tarma some time ago. svcs good so thinking of going for her 1 on 1. cheers

olympia2soon
26-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Bro Simon Qing,

(3) Ying Ying --> Allow 2nd round if time permit, CIM. Avg Looks. Svc Good

I have seen Cat150 CK in person , very tempting cfm look but not tried yet.
I have only tried Cat 150 DaDa from Tommy's place. Svc / Look 8/10 (IMHO)

Oh ya bro..where can i get Ying Ying? since she allow 2nd x & CIM. sound interesting man.

I hv tried CK before..nice body & good in bbbj too. U can go & try.

Cheers

CptCum
29-08-2008, 05:16 AM
this is my first post to recommend a PRC i tried tonight over near Lorong 14 Geylang, oppo the Hotel 81 Princess!

Was walking along Lorong 14 GL (me and my fren call it the ego booster lane), but had nothing much so we took a right turn to see the Cat80 gals.

Saw this gal with nice BIG boobs, fair skin and she looks pretty too (not too skinny, I like). She pulled me over and keep asking me to go, I wanted to look ard so didn't try. Then went to buy sex toy for frenz bday, after tt went back there n still see her there. She recognised me and came over and gave me a big hug (felt her big boobs pressing against my body, get hard-on le). She really looks very pretty so decide to give her a try. Below is my FR

Name: Ivy (from Chong Qing juz came for abt 1 month)
body: 8 (smooth and fair complexion)
Boobs: 8 (real stuff, D cup, nice nipples for sucking)
BJ: 6 (didn't try long, know how to use her tongue)
FJ: 8 (very accommodating and hardworking, can try all styles, nice view of bouncing breast)
Stereo: good sound effect and like it when I request for talking dirty
COB: Yes (check first k)
Fingering: Yes
Painting : No
Frenching: No (but allow light becks)
GFE: 9 (no rush, let me play ard b4 shower, after u cum hug u like gf)
RTF: 110%
Damge: $80 (include room) + $10 tips + CD (duration ard 40mins)

P.S: Ivy is really very playful and bubbly gal, think many bros will like her, do give her a try k!

CptCum
29-08-2008, 05:20 AM
btw I got her contact b4 i left, bro tt are interested can PM me :D

hope u like my virgin FR on GL PRC...do up me if u like it!

will repay bro who help once i hit 35 pts (then can get my first power) :cool:

CptCum
29-08-2008, 03:59 PM
oops....think i post my virgin GL FL FR @ the wrong place!

kana zapped 2 pts le...i apologise for my mistake!

hope i dun get flame any more.

peter88798
03-09-2008, 10:29 PM
1st tried on cat 80 and was assigned Fongyi.

Looks: 6/10 (matured looks, a little bit tanned)
Boobs: 6/10 (soft A+ or B- cup with dark eraser nipples, quite good to suck though)
BBBJ: 7/10 (she seems to enjoy sucking cock)
AR: 7/10
Frenching: Yes (she's quite aggresive in that)
FJ: 7.5/10 (missionary and doggie)
Damage: $80

Overall i would say Fong Yi is a good and enjoyable bonk.But i will want to try cat 150 when pay come.

isetan_sg2000
05-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Can Anyone Care To Tell Me Who Can Serve Me At Hotel? Dunt Like To Be Seen At Those Places

Lucius_Verus
09-09-2008, 02:34 AM
FR of gals..

recently try...

LE

Looks: 7/10 (cute looks gal next door)
Boobs: 6/10 (soft A or B cup )
BBBJ: 8/10 (very good though just suck the head)
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 9/10 (best)
FJ: 7.5/10 (missionary and doggie, but my dick too big cant penetrate fully)

Xiao Tian

Looks: 6/10 (mature looks a bit bahbah)
Boobs: 9/10 (soft C cup )
BBBJ: 7/10 (not bad just lick the head.. may be mine too big)
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 7.5/10 (best)
FJ: 9.5/10 (missionary and doggie, very responsive, ass good best for doggie and grab her c cup breast)

Ivy (just drop to 80)

Looks: 7/10 (mature lians looks )
Boobs: 9/10 (soft A cup )
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 (good deep throat thought mine big)
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10 (missionary and doggie, very responsive, ass good best for doggie and grab her c cup breast)

Judy
Looks: 6.5/10 (slim cute looks)
Boobs: 7/10 (soft A cup )
BBBJ: 9/10 (good deep throat thought mine big)
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10 (missionary and doggie, very responsive)

Twin
Looks: 6.5/10 (young and fair looks)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft b cup )
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal)
Catbath: 6/10
AR: 6/10 (best)
FJ: 6/10 (missionary complain mine too big)

Peregrine
16-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Went geylang to eat and decided to go for a cheap bonk.So ask okt for 80buck girl and was given Civic , below is my simple FR on her:

FR
Face: 6 (late twenties and still fuckable look)
Body:6 fair and smooth and a bit chubby
Boobs B cup i think, handful with pointed nips
Catbath:5 too fast not to my liking
BBJ: 6.5 quite strong
FJ: 6 only tried 2 positions only
french: nil she seems to resist my advance
RTF: unlikely.

HairyBottom
22-09-2008, 03:20 PM
have been cheonging GL Cat80 since 2 yrs ago. just to share those i find worth to bonk:

twin
chivas
xiao tian
LE
lai lai
rose
carol 1
irene

one man's meat is another man's poison though.

TallMan
23-09-2008, 06:19 PM
It was some time since my FR on Yuki (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2304983-post1288.html). So about 2 months' ago, re-visited her and had another excellent invigorating and rejuvenating shag. Guess she found the encounter equally satisfying as she allowed me a shot with my digicam. Those interested to view her there, pm me yr email to be invited access.

handcell
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Bro,
recently went to tommy pl twice n try carol (tall one with tattoo at back) and anan. both recom by tommy cos wanted to bonk ivy but have to wait very long. sigh....here is Fr's

carol FR:
look: 6/10
tall (ard 165) fair, dun really like to make small talk. she seems tired on that day. maybe not my day! but she is hardworking on her bbbj. almost 10 mins of blowing with eyes close the whole process. abit turnoff though! and proceed to fj.
rtf: no

anan FR:
look 5/10
short and slightly plump. fair
she will use hot water shower and blow you during the shower, den afterthat
will continuing blowing also ard 10mins on the bed which i ask her to stop in case shoot into her mouth. proceed to fj.
rtf: no

Both nothing to shout about. just the bbbj is shiok. dat all. attitute wise thumb down. unlike LE and lailai very friendly and GOOD attitute.

Audio81
18-10-2008, 05:43 PM
New to this forum, so pls forgive if got mistake.
1st time try cat80.

Name: Yen Yen say she from Ipoh
She very friendly and nice to talk too

Looks: 6/10 (matured ah lian)
Boobs: 8/10 (Should be cup C with small nipples)
Body: Got scar on her belly and stretch marks
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (cowboy only. Think i was too tired so cum in 5 mins)

Give me massage after everything

Damage: $80

primo
19-10-2008, 05:34 AM
have been cheonging GL Cat80 since 2 yrs ago. just to share those i find worth to bonk:

twin
chivas
xiao tian
LE
lai lai
rose
carol 1
irene

one man's meat is another man's poison though.

agree with you bro. but i had only tried lai lai from your list.

she is definitely a worth to rtf 80 standard!

tokcil
20-10-2008, 02:30 PM
I am still new in town therefore i am just wondering whether they are speaking english or only mandarin, I don't speak nor understand mandarin.

primo
21-10-2008, 06:43 AM
I am still new in town therefore i am just wondering whether they are speaking english or only mandarin, I don't speak nor understand mandarin.

i'm sure the okt will be very willing to intro some that speak english to you bro.

alvin36
23-10-2008, 11:07 PM
hello all seniors....i many years never tried GL $80 or $150 category liao. but now, I would like to find one gal, her name is Hui Yu, (same as Zoe Tay) malaysian chinese.

i tried her many years ago ($150) for a few times.

Can anyone tell me if she still working ?
which house can i find her ?

hornyiphone
02-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

i am still very new to this. i have been to westhound rd hse38 and so far i have try number 99 and 69. Just wondering that whether they are worth $80 bucks... :cool:

TallMan
03-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Ivy though not a spring chicken has a shapely solid body with grapefruit boobs that still stick out against gravity. She has broad hips, a defined waist and is fleshed in the right places. She is a good handful. Had her yesterday at her homebase.

We had our shower routine. Went like this : showered together; 5 minute bbbj in bathroom during which she capped me; turned her around for a bit of boob play; she stuck her bum out; I slipped my lil bro between her crack whereupon she lifted right leg and guided me in; she placed leg down and I stood up, and we both went aaaargh! And we went up, down, crotch forward, bum push back, pull out almost, push full tilt back in, repeat, repeat. Though not necessarily in the same order of play. Almost came, stopped to have it better in bed.

She gave a very gentle bbbj in bed. Almost too gentle for my liking, thought I’ll never get that going to shoot feeling. But relaxed, and let her do it gentle since she thought that’s best. Not bad, gentle and slow means enjoy a longer blow. At least another full 5 minutes of deep throat and then cap on.

I ride? No sweetie, I want to do it you. So bedside missionary, till almost came; onto bed again for doggy on her knees and me half crouched so can have down angle going in; then later pushed her face down and pumped missionary from the rear (not AF lah). Shot load, slowed movements but didn’t stop so as to prevent cock limping, movements kept it firm and in a moment was stiff, so pumped furiously quickly and got off a second blast.

Oh yes, forgot to mention, half way in the bedside pumping said I want to take an action photo of us. She went ‘huh’? then said ok if you want to. Later, asked for her ok to show online bros, she said make sure no face. Boobs? No, got a bruise, bitten by a mean customer, she said.

Face : 5 (a chipped front tooth, no bad breath)
Bod : 7 (good waist, flared hips)
Boobs : 7 (real, handful, still perky)
Cunt : 8 (unshaved but not bushy, nice tight lips, no smell)
BBBJ : 8 (slow, all over, deep throat)
FJ : 9 (wants it deep, wants it so you better be able to)
Svc Quality : 8 (very accommodating to any number of pattern)
RTF : 9 (one of my standby regulars)
Damage : $100 category (ie you pay $80) per shot per 30 minutes.
Click here to see Ivy :BubbleShare - Ivy - November 02, 2008 - By Tallman (http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/488882.4494d048a02)

FR on Yuki - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2304983-post1288.html

black_secret
09-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Tried LE last week, and here's a FR on her :

Typical events throughout the whole epoisode. (ie : nothing out of the ordinary) Thus only ratings given. But i try to be more descriptive on the ratings though.

Face : 6 (late 20s to early 30s. pleasant looking, not exactly chio. Not really to my liking)
Body : 7 (well kept, fair, not flabby, not too skinny)
Boobs : 7 (nice nips heh)
CB : 7 (trimmed bush.)
BBBJ : 7 (nice and slow)
AR : 7 (patient and took her time)
FJ : 7 (usual SOP standard, nothing to shout about)
Svc Quality : 8 (very accommodating, licks u all over before the action starts, no rush attitude)
RTF : N (there are others to try)
Damage : $80 for 30 min.

HairyBottom
10-11-2008, 10:23 PM
agree with you bro. but i had only tried lai lai from your list.

she is definitely a worth to rtf 80 standard!

lai lai is the only cat80 girl to suck my toes during catbath. also can CIM her after BBBJ. thumbs up 4 her service level.

quite long nvr cheong cat80 liao...got any new addition lately?

holyshitt
11-11-2008, 12:08 PM
:eek:

power leh!

haahaahaha.... sucking toe... must be very wild and crazy type:D

handcell
13-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Bro...
LE is back? thought she retired liao ...pls confirm..

nowadays, there is not much activities going in this thread... maybe there are too many FL outside where you can bonk. for $80 you can get a very pretty china lady although e svc is a gamble.

just my opinion...

enjoy boonking...!!!!!!!!

ramman45
14-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Tried one malaysian cat 80 gal named Xiao Tian.

IMHO FR below :

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
CatBath : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
AJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Svc : 7/10 (Able to hold a conversation, friendly after breaking ice)
RTF : Maybe but I prefer my regular gal whose service is solid no horse run.

edisonang
14-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Tried one malaysian cat 80 gal named Xiao Tian.

IMHO FR below :

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
CatBath : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
AJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Svc : 7/10 (Able to hold a conversation, friendly after breaking ice)
RTF : Maybe but I prefer my regular gal whose service is solid no horse run.

still got a better one arh?

yy0202
04-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Hi! Had a Cat 80 a few months back, named kah leng, any1 know her homebase?

HairyBottom
06-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Bro...
LE is back? thought she retired liao ...pls confirm..

nowadays, there is not much activities going in this thread... maybe there are too many FL outside where you can bonk. for $80 you can get a very pretty china lady although e svc is a gamble.

just my opinion...

enjoy boonking...!!!!!!!!

wow if LE is really back i sure RTF her. any bros can confirm? :D

cuming
06-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Hahaa... long time never hear from Pretty LE already.... I wonder if any bro here spotted her?????

69-king
07-12-2008, 10:56 PM
lai lai is the only cat80 girl to suck my toes during catbath. also can CIM her after BBBJ. thumbs up 4 her service level.

quite long nvr cheong cat80 liao...got any new addition lately?

Wah lanz!

Suck toes + CIM.........damn...how to resist not to try manz

I think I have to pay her a visit too!

Thanks for sharing bro! HA

Happy bonking!

hungryscribe
08-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Second try with a Cat 80 girl yesterday afternoon, and I have to say that I am bitterly disappointed with her service. Went to GL16 H33, because the uncle who tends to the house is a very friendly and approachable guy. First time I went there he intro me girl with awesome service, so decided to go with his recommendation again this time.

Waited for about 10 minutes and a lady came by, with black face. Went into the room, never bothered to make small talk. It was silence coupled with a very sian black face even throughout the shower. When I asked where she from, she replied curtly, "KL". Asked again how long she been working here, "3 years" was her reply. Asked for her name, she spat out, "Carol". She has a tattoo across her lower back, just above her butt.

She licked my back, and gave me AR. It was a very rushed service and with no licking my nipples, legs and toes to boot! Afterwhich, her BBBJ was mechanical to say the least, but good nonetheless. She had nicely shaped breasts and pretty pink nipples though.

Her moans were fake, and can clearly see that she was not into it, coz she looked away, and was scratching herself every now and then. No COB, nor CIM, so I got her to gimme AR and I jerked myself off.

SO here's my report:

Carol
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: high-B cup, with pink nipples 8/10
Catbath: 3/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 4/10
Overall svc: 1/10

Maybe it was a hot day and she didn't feel like working. Maybe I wasn't good enough to fire her up physically. Be that as it may, it was a massive waste of my $80 I reckon.

handcell
09-12-2008, 09:29 AM
bro,
Carol service i find is damn bad lar! bad attitude and not friendly at all.
if u did a search on her, (i wrote a FR on her some time back) u could save yr $80 on other gal..
sorry to hear yr bad sexperience.

primo
10-12-2008, 02:58 PM

that sounds really cool!

she did not do that to me on my previous visit, maybe will request for it.

you mean purely bbbj then cim or after fj bro?

TallMan
21-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Here’s a pic of Yuki who is homebased at L22H24A - http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/520300.ad93283c1c2

Check out my SBF FR on Yuki - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2304983-post1288.html

primo
21-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Here’s a pic of Yuki who is homebased at L22H24A - BubbleShare - Yuki - By tm (http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/520300.ad93283c1c2)

Check out my SBF FR on Yuki - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2304983-post1288.html

hey bro, the pic only reveal her 'hum'!

but anyway, nice efforts there. :)

notsonewbird
26-12-2008, 03:37 PM
looks: MILF 30s same style as FL tracy or Take5 HC's kiwi.
tried her best to break ice and chit chat.
looks: fair light colored nip.
body 30's so not so toned
service: BBBJ not my style. wet but no strength. not stimulated enough, thus FJ ruined as didi only half strength
RTF: no

Earphones_ae
26-12-2008, 05:18 PM
feel like trying cat 80 leh, got a few girls in mind, chivas, xiao tian, any more girls i should look out for, first tme try cat 80

HairyBottom
27-12-2008, 01:33 AM
that sounds really cool!

she did not do that to me on my previous visit, maybe will request for it.

you mean purely bbbj then cim or after fj bro?

for lai lai i normally CIM her after bbbj cos i find it troublesome to CIM after fj. anyway her bbbj alone is oledi solid enough to make me CIM her almost everytime. :p

ak47fxxk
28-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Yo...bros...

Nv try Cat 80 b4...

Pending for tarma with 2 80 Cat FRs...

But I've got some questions needed to be clarified here...

Is it Cat 80/100 juz for 30 mins?or 45 mins like Cat 150...

Seems like a lot of good feedback and recommendation from all buddies, any homebase for these Cat 80?

Thanks all the bros feedback in advance!!!!:)

Getting horny these free period...haha...Happy Coming New year and Happy bonking~~~

TallMan
01-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Ended 2008 with a very pleasurable session with Ivy. Really mohtakteng, man.

At her home base, still had to wait for her, but of course, waiting here means nothing longer than 30 minutes. While there might as well ogle Lily a resident Malay gal with a slim bod and really stickout booty.

Ivy came back and straight to room for action. Nice to see you again, everything nice and the same, no additional fat. Just the same real big boobs and nice bod (which I took a pic of and added to album).

We did all the fun things. Her bbbj as usual slow and tender. Make you steam slowly, she said. It did, so I invited her to cap and sit. She started up and down pumping which many expect a gal to do when riding cowgal. But, I prefer her grinding which beats her cowgal anyday, so held her to stop her going up. Ha ha, she laughed knowingly, and seitched to grinding. Sitting high backed, leaning forward and low, leaning backwards, and mixing with a bit of lifting – she ground and we both enjoyed it; she was going mmm’ing and ahhh’ing and till we both almost came.

Stopped, switched to doggy on bed. Gave her levelwith my knees on bed, then got up and standing crouch, gave her a downward pointing ramming. Then asked her to lie flat on bed. Ah just as good, she said. Ivy can take me this way pushing hard and deep which I most like to do. Most gals wince with pain this way, say too deep. Best energy saving position this one, could have continued for an hour I said. Do you want an hour she asked. No lah, just an expression I said.

Then I said let’s take a photo then we do it bedside and shoot. OK she said. Lets come together she said. And we worked to it successfully.

Added the single pic to the album; album location in my post here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3199278-post1411.html

I just can't believe her bod's still this good looking. What do you think?

HairyBottom
04-01-2009, 12:32 PM
any bros here got their 2009 first cat80 bonk liao? care to share FR? :p

Hardtobeat
09-01-2009, 09:22 AM
FR - Lor 18 - first house on left from Geylang (forgot #) - Girl Number 5.

Pretty Thai girl about 28 - some "pooch" at stomach, but nice body - large B cup or small C. Nice ass too.

Very friendly, good BBBJ, FJ, Anal, CIM. Believe she would have gone with no cap, but as always WEAR ONE for FJ !!!

Boobs: high-B cup, small C
BBBJ: 6.5/10
Anal: 9/10
CIM: 9/10 (no swallow)
Overall svc: 8/10

Enjoy !! HTB

Hardtobeat
09-01-2009, 09:34 AM
While I'm at it . . . one more Field Report

FR: Lor 18 House #30; Girl #15

Very sweet gal - big for asian size - but not chubby. Soft in all the right places for those like me who like that. Big firm boobs (C+) and nice round soft butt - nice "hourglass" figure. Good BBBJ with great slurping sounds !!

A little shy, but I like that too.

Face : 5
Bod : 7 - See above
Boobs : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 8
Svc Quality : 8 (very accommodating)
RTF : 8 - been back several times

kumsiatiko
09-01-2009, 04:35 PM
FR - Lor 18 - first house on left from Geylang (forgot #) - Girl Number 5.

Pretty Thai girl about 28 - some "pooch" at stomach, but nice body - large B cup or small C. Nice ass too.

Very friendly, good BBBJ, FJ, Anal, CIM. Believe she would have gone with no cap, but as always WEAR ONE for FJ !!!

Boobs: high-B cup, small C
BBBJ: 6.5/10
Anal: 9/10
CIM: 9/10 (no swallow)
Overall svc: 8/10

Enjoy !! HTB

While I'm at it . . . one more Field Report

FR: Lor 18 House #30; Girl #15

Very sweet gal - big for asian size - but not chubby. Soft in all the right places for those like me who like that. Big firm boobs (C+) and nice round soft butt - nice "hourglass" figure. Good BBBJ with great slurping sounds !!

A little shy, but I like that too.

Face : 5
Bod : 7 - See above
Boobs : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 8
Svc Quality : 8 (very accommodating)
RTF : 8 - been back several timesTwo Bros.this thread is cat80 malaysian girls.not cat50 Thais girls!

Hardtobeat
10-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Oops - Newb apologizes for missing here - thanx for the (gentle) reminder. I never saw the Malay only for this thread, so I'll look for other threads.

These gals were $100 to $80 in early afternoon, which I understood to be "Cat80" variety. Will read some more !!!

Thx - HTB

HairyBottom
10-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Oops - Newb apologizes for missing here - thanx for the (gentle) reminder. I never saw the Malay only for this thread, so I'll look for other threads.

These gals were $100 to $80 in early afternoon, which I understood to be "Cat80" variety. Will read some more !!!

Thx - HTB

like yr humble attitude. up u 2 pts. :p

crombie
13-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Ended 2008 with a very pleasurable session with Ivy. Really mohtakteng, man.

At her home base, still had to wait for her, but of course, waiting here means nothing longer than 30 minutes. While there might as well ogle Lily a resident Malay gal with a slim bod and really stickout booty.

Ivy came back and straight to room for action. Nice to see you again, everything nice and the same, no additional fat. Just the same real big boobs and nice bod (which I took a pic of and added to album).

We did all the fun things. Her bbbj as usual slow and tender. Make you steam slowly, she said. It did, so I invited her to cap and sit. She started up and down pumping which many expect a gal to do when riding cowgal. But, I prefer her grinding which beats her cowgal anyday, so held her to stop her going up. Ha ha, she laughed knowingly, and seitched to grinding. Sitting high backed, leaning forward and low, leaning backwards, and mixing with a bit of lifting – she ground and we both enjoyed it; she was going mmm’ing and ahhh’ing and till we both almost came.

Stopped, switched to doggy on bed. Gave her levelwith my knees on bed, then got up and standing crouch, gave her a downward pointing ramming. Then asked her to lie flat on bed. Ah just as good, she said. Ivy can take me this way pushing hard and deep which I most like to do. Most gals wince with pain this way, say too deep. Best energy saving position this one, could have continued for an hour I said. Do you want an hour she asked. No lah, just an expression I said.

Then I said let’s take a photo then we do it bedside and shoot. OK she said. Lets come together she said. And we worked to it successfully.

Added the single pic to the album; album location in my post here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3199278-post1411.html

I just can't believe her bod's still this good looking. What do you think?

i think her pussy looks nice!

thanks for the pics bro and i feel like look for her for a good time. :p

Shepherd
16-01-2009, 07:56 PM
The List of cat 80 gals I tried :

(1) Ivy - Mature but solid body and service

(2) Xiao Ying - Older Ah Lian , slightly meaty and good service.

(3) Winnie - Mature, nice body and great horny service.

There are some other gals but the 3 lady listed above are in my memory.

Any more nice cat 80 bonks to share with me ?

Thank you.

gabby
21-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Went to my usual pl on 19/2 . Recommended by OKT a prc which is meaty in size,my type.This gal is really gd in bbbj,which is different.She goes deep throat at times,tongue swirling at the tip,use teeth also not painful,very smooth super suction.Overall service a 8.5/10 for me.She does french kissing as well when on missionary,sucks ur tongue,like twitching with 2 swords.Looks 7/10 but body 5.5/10.Breast sagging though but her service compensates all.No hurry, took her time,say 40 min in all.Guys out there want try must be fast cause she"s leaving soon, according to OKT.Her name Linda, damage 80.My usual pl GY L16 H6,OKT yap.Will RTF if got time,maybe left 1 mth before she goes.Cheers to all!!!

HornyD@g69
21-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Tried malaysian girl cat80 Ying Ying recently.

Humble FR :

Looks : 5/10 (plain look, not sexy or cfm type)
Body : 5/10 (Meaty , Big Bubble Ass and tummy)
BBBJ : 8/10 (cim)
FJ : 8/10 (Quite tight especially dog style, nice view of bubble butt)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly, can chat)

Overall : Obliging and can offer 2nd shot if within the time frame, need to inform her earlier.

RTF : Yes, I go for service oriented girls with decent looks. plain looking is acceptable to me.

Rowenta
22-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Overall : Obliging and can offer 2nd shot if within the time frame, need to inform her earlier.

RTF : Yes, I go for service oriented girls with decent looks. plain looking is acceptable to me.

thats very good from my view.

so far, i tried ivy and lai lai, both seems do not have 2 shots svc. or maybe i never ask. nice info bro.

Alvin_Ong
23-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Good exp!!

HOWITZER105MM
08-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Tried malaysian girl cat80 Ying Ying recently.

Humble FR :

Looks : 5/10 (plain look, not sexy or cfm type)
Body : 5/10 (Meaty , Big Bubble Ass and tummy)
BBBJ : 8/10 (cim)
FJ : 8/10 (Quite tight especially dog style, nice view of bubble butt)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly, can chat)

Bro I never try CAT 80 before. Only tried Thais for 40 buck. Vry interested in this lady who offers two shots. May I know which lorong and house she belongs to?:)

Onwards
10-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Bro I never try CAT 80 before. Only tried Thais for 40 buck. Vry interested in this lady who offers two shots. May I know which lorong and house she belongs to?:)

actually if i'm not wrong, you just need to bump into any of those cat 80 or 150 hse, tell them you want cat 80 ying ying, should be ok.

bigboobman007
19-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Tried to do a search on a busty/big boob but not fat $80 gal in this thread but couldnt find. Any bros can recommend. Appreciate very much

hehehe123
25-03-2009, 12:10 PM
hey bro.. any singapore girls to recommend who are working in geylang?

eltek
26-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Read abt another $80 ger named Meng Ting at pg. 8 under thread "2829B Country Club" by brother i^Xion.

Country Club 2829B to read the thread , how to enter? need your help

LuXoR
29-03-2009, 02:21 AM
guys.. pardon me if my FR is not complete

just came back from GL L20H60, it is actually a cat 150 legal PRC but there is also cat 80 available. i tried this girl name ying ying from hunan china.. and she was good. the look is not appealing but the service was so good that is will compensate for the look. she will lick every part of your body, making your didi stand up (that include your asshole) and stay there.. very pleasant experience.. and the OKT was very friendly

face: 5/10 (average)
body: 5/10
BJ: 8/10
overall service: 8.5/10

damage $80

will definitely go back when i recharge my vitamin M

hoonth
05-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Fanne I think, from L16H10. Just down grade from $150 to $80 about a month ago. She said business is not good due to competitive from china girls.
She a bit meaty and tall (more than 165 I think), but got a soft C with pink nipper.
Her BBBJ and BJ are good.
Especially her BJ (8/10) almost made me CIM.
FJ 8/10.
Gfe 9/10 give me massage after the session.:D
RTF confirm.

eltek
10-04-2009, 09:11 PM
FR:MENG Ting Attitude:8/10(Friendly) Look:8/10(Grilnextdoor liiks) Body:8/10(B Cupper) AR:7/10(Shiok) BBBJ:9/10(Shiok) FJ:8/10 (Obiligating) RTF;Her service and attitude was up to my standard)

chjw18
13-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I went to GL last week and asked for Ivy's servic.

Looks and service package were similar to what is written on previous FRs. Very hardworking lady; especially her BBBJ.

One important note - she allows RAW if you have problems cuming; but ask that you not shoot your load inside her.

I indeed had a hard time cuming and this was offered to me. This is pretty high risk and hence I declined the offer. At the end, she did a HJ for me.

After this encounter, don't think I will look for her again.

d1spec
15-04-2009, 10:40 PM
This my 1st try at CAT80 at GL16 H54A

FR: Xiao Tian

Looks: 6/10, look mature to me, 30s? nvr ask)
Body: 7/10, a bit meaty
Boobs: cup C, no kissing of nipple, she say itchy, so i nvr carry on
Catbath: 6/10, sop
BBBJ: 7/10, "slurping sound" from top to knee and didi
AR: 7/10
COB: yes, ask 1st.
Frenching: no
Fingering: no, she say on fondle but no poking
FJ: 6/10, hmmm nothing to say, but when cowboy she says tired and i go on missonary
GFE: 4/10

Damage:$80/1/30

Overall: 6/10

RTF: i will skip. Dissappointed on my 1st try on CAT80. :(

For CAT80 can go for 2 shot? or u need to ask before hand? I prefer young, big boobs(but not fake), GFE, very initative type.

Any recommendations?

chickenking
17-04-2009, 05:30 AM
bro you can try mo chi at lor24 the way she service is like yr girlfr(prc)
$100 45mins

look 7.5/10
bj 8/10

wahaha123
23-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Tried Fanne from L16H10 recently. As bro hoonth said, yup she downgraded from cat150 to cat80.

Her face quite pretty, but i agree that she's abit meaty on the lower part, but she sure does know how to give good bbbj while looking at u with cfm face.

Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 as mentioned above
Boobs: Nice pair of boobs, not big, but not small.hmmm... just nice. and pink nipples indeed
BBBJ: 7.5/10 i love it when she looks at me while blowing.
AR: 5/10 abit short

RTF: Maybe

cuntking
24-04-2009, 02:03 PM
NiNi from Tommy's place have down graded today to  be GL Cat 80's Youngest gal

Shepherd
03-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Tried sms some local or prc FL, either no reply or busy with customers.

No choice went to GL and ask for Cat 80 Ivy , she arrived and I realised there are 2 cat80 and 1 cat150 Ivy (total 3 Ivy) The cat80 Ivy (L16) I had yesterday was younger, darker skin complexion, A+ or B cup breast. Not slim nor fat just enough meat. Look: 7/10 , Body : 7/10 , BBBJ : 6/10, FJ : 7/10 (pro-active- did a reverse cowgirl and followed by missionary - I initiate)
One thing to add, she gave a BBBJ in the shower - I like that.
Rtf : maybe.

Hope her supporters are not offended by my ratings.

- Shepherd

Loverboy888
03-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Bros, please take note

FR on N5 (CAT100 - China) BM House

Tried N5 yesterday and was completely disappointed !

Service was short, felt like she was just using her tip of her tongue as she perform catbath. BBBJ was short before a quick cap on to fj.

Her small talk was boring... complaining all the time about being cheated to come over to sg about the type of service... Shit.

Looks - 5/10
BBBJ - 6.5/10
Body - 5/10
FJ - 5/10

RTF - No way

chickenking
04-05-2009, 05:50 AM
hi bro why dont you try mong qi(BM hse)
cost $100 45mins-1hr and her service is more like those $150
i had find her last night this is my 5 time visit her

strikeking
04-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Bros,where or wt is BM hs? thks

boboshot
05-05-2009, 08:04 AM
strikeking bm base is at no13 jin or lor molex off lor24 geylang
you can find meng qi (cheap and good service $100 45mins-1hr)

siewmai
07-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Bros, how long does each Cat80 session last?

gofuckspider
16-05-2009, 02:40 PM
ask yourself how long do u take to come??? roughly on average per session is abt 25-35mins? if u regular even 45mins..

ranking
17-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Bros, how long does each Cat80 session last?The most 30 min.Unless u very regular to her.

orang_jawa
29-05-2009, 07:46 PM
must get extra power so can last 30 mins, me too old to last that long, the most 10 mins finish session.:p

cheers

Gian Song
31-05-2009, 06:31 AM
NiNi from Tommy's place have down graded today to  be GL Cat 80's Youngest gal
Bro, Ying Ying from Westerhout is also very young. PRC. Should be mid-20s. Great service. Terrific attitude. After a while, she becomes very passionate. Her special skills are AJ while reaching from behind to HJ you with baby oil. problem is those with less control will shoot off prematurely. Wah lan eh, i have to really control. Think of work. Start to calculate the maths for my current project haha. She pokes her tongue into your hole man. And FJ is very responsive after you RTF a few times. Not initially though. Looks average only la. But very tall. Boobs should be B cup only. Overall good value.

tanmikel
31-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Bro, Ying Ying from Westerhout is also very young. PRC. Should be mid-20s. Great service. Terrific attitude. After a while, she becomes very passionate. Her special skills are AJ while reaching from behind to HJ you with baby oil. problem is those with less control will shoot off prematurely. Wah lan eh, i have to really control. Think of work. Start to calculate the maths for my current project haha. She pokes her tongue into your hole man. And FJ is very responsive after you RTF a few times. Not initially though. Looks average only la. But very tall. Boobs should be B cup only. Overall good value.

since ying ying is mentioned in this thread , she should be $80 cat . I guess sometimes we tell people that you should be able to call her from any house but realistically , you can't because houses also have preferred their own preferred groups so the other houses have a hard time . which westerhout house is she from ?

hookie
01-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Hi, everyone new in this site. After reading just wanna to find out where is Westerhout?

Xenio
04-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi, everyone new in this site. After reading just wanna to find out where is Westerhout?
I suppose this is the road in question:

Asia Travel : Map of Westerhout Road (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_22222/travel_site_1/)

09-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Fanne I think, from L16H10. Just down grade from $150 to $80 about a month ago. She said business is not good due to competitive from china girls.
She a bit meaty and tall (more than 165 I think), but got a soft C with pink nipper.
Her BBBJ and BJ are good.
Especially her BJ (8/10) almost made me CIM.
FJ 8/10.
Gfe 9/10 give me massage after the session.:D
RTF confirm.

Went down to Yap's place and wante dto look for NINI. However confirmed from Yap that after downgraded .... she quit. Ok ... Fanne also can. Have not finish my fifth peanuts and here she come. That was fast... next door ma. Tall lady 1.65 m with long hair. No action in the bathroom. She likes to talked and willake you feel comfortable. She will catbath you you slowly. Suddenly, she asked me, " You like upper part or lower part" I thought she ask me which part of her body i liked...of course her two soft and smooth ne ne la. In fact, she asked me which part of my body like her tougue the most.. I said lower part. Then she started to attached my lower part. Then she asked again... lower part where.. front upper or lower or behind... Hmm is was getting interesting right? I told her all.... she really took her time to service me. Her BBBJ was wonderful... almost CIM. Then I asked her to come on top.... with her moving her butt and I bust sucking her breasts. The rest was history brothers. Overall a very good session. No message as time almost up.

littlesyt
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
When I was there(2847) last month, the OKT asked me whether I want to try Roadside ones since I had waited for my girl for almost 30 mins.
I rejected it politely.
I'm just curious whether how much it'll cost me if i agree to it.
Any bros here and verify?

littlesyt
10-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Is it too long never visit SBF and now my power became a zero?
My post also resetted to zero?!
Haiz...
How come like that?
:(

littlesyt
10-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Anyway, here's my last month FR:
Location: I think it should be at 2847 or some where around there but confirmed it at "Area28".
Cat 80: Shun Zi (Fyi, I waited for her about 30 mins)
Height: She kind of short for me. The most is only 1.55m. (7/10)
Looks: She got some kind of seductive look esp her pair of big eyes (8/10)
Boob is about 7/10. Ample of grabbing for me.
Body: Small petite but with a little bit of extra meat at arm areas (7/10)
Bathing: SOP with some light "Appetizer" inside bathroom. BBBJ lah. (8.5/10)
Onto the bed:
Catbath: Sexy, slowly and sensational. (8/10)
Frenching: Yes, with lots of "Tonguefu-Fighting" (9/10)
Finger: Yes but not with long fingernails hor. She's tight! (9/10)
BBBJ: Sensational with some deepthroating involved. (8/10)
AR: 9.9/10 Superb feeling with her speciality on this! Really raped my ass-hole in and out!!! Even asked me to pose at doggie position to let her enjoy my ass!!! :) Kind of funny though.
Moans: Moan not so loud but if too loud will be too fake for me too. Thus I gave her 9/10 for not faking the moans... :)
FJ: 9/10 Various positions.
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes when my Vitamins are recharged.

inexforever
16-06-2009, 11:42 PM
heloo , for $80 girls ,how many shot is it ? thanks
and for example 2847 what does it mean ? lorong n house no ? thanks alot

littlesyt
20-06-2009, 01:24 PM
heloo , for $80 girls ,how many shot is it ? thanks
and for example 2847 what does it mean ? lorong n house no ? thanks alot

Normally only one shot. But if you really cummed too early, say you cummed before the FJ, MAYBE can negotiate for the 2nd round IF you still can make it within the 45 mins time frame.

Re 2847, Yes.

inexforever
21-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Thanks , then 150 cat is it 1 shot ? or 2 shoot .

HonkyTonkyMan
21-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Anyway, here's my last month FR:
Location: I think it should be at 2847 or some where around there but confirmed it at "Area28".
Cat 80: Shun Zi (Fyi, I waited for her about 30 mins)

Dude from your description, I think we had the same gal, confirmed she is from area 28 one of the 40s houses, cos i went down to L28H42 to book her and she told me she is from a couple of houses away.

Generally agree with your assessment of her, not those attractive but probably will keep me rtf cos she is a worker. I managed to poke her ass with my fingers abit but she allow me to push it all the way in cos she told me she got piles...:eek: won't want to burst it and blood flow out..:p

hornygrad
26-06-2009, 11:14 AM
This Shun Zi is she PRC?

HonkyTonkyMan
26-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Yes Shun Zi is PRC in the $80 market from L28H37, i just rtf her for the second time and it gets better....much more friendlier and chatty...what she lacks in looks and body, she sure make up for in service...definitely on my list for a third round when time permits...

Clyde Frog
26-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Yes Shun Zi is PRC in the $80 market from L28H37, i just rtf her for the second time and it gets better....much more friendlier and chatty...what she lacks in looks and body, she sure make up for in service...definitely on my list for a third round when time permits...

Yes. I totally agree. Shun Zi is a bit short, but what she lacks in height, she compensates in skill!

The GFE hugs is definately a plus.

Doomas
26-06-2009, 07:22 PM
I highly recommend this cat80 gal. Report of my FR

Bobo - Cat 80

Returned from a longish overseas trip to find out my darling Bobo had moved to the Cat 80 stables. Made a rush to 1612 to find out what happened (more like I wanted to experience her athletic and slim body again, hehehe). Turns out she just wanted to make more money in her 2 years to realise certain dreams back home. Valid reason as that's why the rest of us work so hard. The below FR is based on me going for 2 sessions:

Name: Bobo
Origin: Fuzhou
Base: 1612

Looks - 8/10
Bobo has this exotic appeal to me. She is 100% Chinese but somehow has this undefinable attraction which would draw you for a 2nd look. Comes with a very beautiful and yet cheeky smile. Don't be fooled by her demure and feminine expression, Bobo packs a very hard punch!

Body - 9.5/10
If you like slim and lithe figures, trust me when I say you won't go wrong with Bobo. Fans of the ex-WL Malaysian Cat150 Coco should know what I mean. Bobo has very little body fat and yet can provide a more than competent massage to ease your muscles, having been a masseuse back home. Bobo also has a neatly maintained pussy with just a small thatch of hair at the top of 2 very slim and toned legs. Boobswise Bobo fills out a nice B+/C cup, topped off with 2 inverted light brown nipples which peep out when stimulated.

Foreplay - 8/10
The touch of her livewire tongue on my nipples made me gasp in delight. What made me scream in sweet agony was when she started licking and biting my kneecaps and behind them with the right mix of teeth and tongue.

BBBJ - 8/10
If Bobo's BBBJ was good before I left, it's fantastic now. Looks like she took my lessons to heart. Great friction, wonderful suction...CIM is ok as long as you warn her beforehand. The sight of those luscious glossy lips wrapped around your pork sword is likely to remain scorched on your retinas for a long time. I peeked in the side mirror and the sight of that slim body working to service my dick kept me hard, very hard.

FJ - 9/10
Having an athletic and lithe body makes most positions easily available with Bobo. For a PRC, and a slim one at that, Bobo does have a very nice shapely arse, similarly to what Bai He had when I tried her so many years ago. Doggy was my first position which had her grasping the sheets in ecstasy. Next was missionary where I held her tightly and felt her gasps of delight hot on my cheek. Finished off in side scissors where we exploded together in a burst of joy.

GFE - 10/10

RTF - YES!

Summary
Great for a budget PRC bonk. If you're looking for a reasonably pretty and VERY shapely PRC who offers Cat150 service standard for only $80, Bobo is your gal. Book 2 sessions or more to get more bang out of your buck. If anything, I find Bobo's service EVEN BETTER than when she was Cat150. She is also very hardworking who tries hard to make you happy.

Possibility
Bobo and Jing Jing (another Cat80 in the same house) offer tarma services. Jing Jing is another cutie which I would sure like to try in a tarma with Bobo.

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas

HonkyTonkyMan
27-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes. I totally agree. Shun Zi is a bit short, but what she lacks in height, she compensates in skill!

The GFE hugs is definately a plus.

yes short of sounding like her okt trying to push her, she is indeed very friendly and skillful...yesterday had my 2nd rtf and gets better each round..:D

Haden Chow
06-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Bros, how long does each Cat80 session last?

i believe max is 30 mins. there was once i took 40 mins, but i was consider quite a regular at that place and to the girl, so pretty fine.

anyway, any bros know is lai lai avail? thinking of rtf her. :)

Bigone65
07-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Anyone knows whether Yuki of 1608 is still working? Thanks!

ezez11
08-07-2009, 10:18 PM

Bobo - Cat 80

GFE - 10/10

RTF - YES!

Summary
Great for a budget PRC bonk. If you're looking for a reasonably pretty and VERY shapely PRC who offers Cat150 service standard for only $80, Bobo is your gal. Book 2 sessions or more to get more bang out of your buck. If anything, I find Bobo's service EVEN BETTER than when she was Cat150. She is also very hardworking who tries hard to make you happy.

Doomas

Following Bro Doomas's FR (thanks for your detailed FR!), I had a session with Bo Bo.

House L16H12
Look: 6.5/10 (she put a lot of makeup)
Figure: 7.0/10 (height 1.58, weight 45kg, estimated)
Boobs: 6.0/10, B cup (enhaced)
Bath: no action, just cleaning
Foreplay: 7.0/10 (lick you everywhere)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (hardwork, skilled)
FJ: 7.0/10

It is a happy experience, considering the price is $80.

There are total 7 PRC and 1 Malaysian girls in this house. The mirrors on the wall and ceiling are smaller than L20H62 and the decoration looks a bit old.

Is this house all $80 cat. or mix with $150 cat.?

cheers,

cuntking
09-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Following Bro Doomas's FR (thanks for your detailed FR!), I had a session with Bo Bo.

House L16H12

There are total 7 PRC and 1 Malaysian girls in this house. The mirrors on the wall and ceiling are smaller than L20H62 and the decoration looks a bit old.

cheers,

bro ezez, there is only 2 Cat 80 gals there, the rest are Cat 150

Doomas
09-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Hehe, Bobo boobs enhanced meh? They feel really real to me! And she is not in her 30s, she's early 20s or so. I checked her ID before :)

Doomas

House L16H12

cheers,

ezez11
09-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Hehe, Bobo boobs enhanced meh? They feel really real to me! And she is not in her 30s, she's early 20s or so. I checked her ID before :)

Doomas

Her right breast is enhanced. Age is estimated, because she put much makeup,

Up you 4 points as a token of appreciation!

cheers,

ezez11
09-07-2009, 10:40 PM
bro ezez, there is only 2 Cat 80 gals there, the rest are Cat 150

Bro King,

Thanks for the information, plan to visit this house again for $150 cat soon!

cuntking
12-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Bro King,

Thanks for the information, plan to visit this house again for $150 cat soon!

bro ezez, hope to catch you around HQ ..... if you like FRESH milk go for NaNa of 1612 :D

ezez11
12-07-2009, 09:06 PM
bro ezez, hope to catch you around HQ ..... if you like FRESH milk go for NaNa of 1612 :D

Bro king,

You are a mind-reader! see my FR on Na Na in "GL 150cats FRs list"

redcanary
13-07-2009, 02:48 AM
My first FR so be nice. :)

This is actually not only my first FR but also my first time in Geylang. Hopefully this will provide some useful info from a foreigner's perspective.

I was a little apprehensive to begin with, having had no previous experience in GL, but I was "armed" with the wealth of information available on these boards. So, thanks everyone! I started with a long walk around GL, stopped for some food and checked the latest info on the boards. On the side streets I was asked a few times if I wanted "young girl", I also walked past some pretty good looking FL, but there was nothing too pushy.

After reading some of the FRs here I decided to head for L28H47. I didn't want to look like I was completely new at this so I walked in confidently and smiled at the old woman in the balcony. I think there were two women inside, one older and one middle-aged, anyway my attempt to look like I knew what I was doing went bad pretty quickly as they greeted me in a language I don't understand (Chinese ?) looked like they asked me something and then waited for an answer. Conversation went a bit like this:

me: English?
Her: callgirl?
Me: *nods convincingly*
her: how much to pay? 150?
Me: no, less, 80.
She didn't understand so she gave me pen and paper, I wrote down 80 and generalised nodding and agreement ensued. She told me to sit down, said "wait 10 minutes" and offered me some food + water, I declined both.

For some added excitement while I was waiting the electricity went out in the building. I think in a different country I would have been a little concerned about my safety, but this felt very non-threatening. Instead, I was more concerned about the safety of the old woman who started poking at the electric panel. A few seconds were enough for me to imagine a few scenarios involving the old woman getting crispy and having to tell the story to the police. But happily none of that happened, lights came on, and shortly the girl was here. Old lady asked me whether she was ok for me (the girl, not the old woman you pervs) I gave her one quick look and it was enough to decide. More nodding ensued and I was pointed to a room.

It would be useful to mention here that as luck would have it the girl was Shu Zi, who already has a few FRs here. I didn't specifically ask for her, but she is the one who showed up.

Her English was not much better than the women outside, but she tried and was very friendly. "You big, I'm small" "You're beautiful" things like that. I asked about her height and she told me she was 1m50, she also gave me her cup size, but I wasn't going to buy her lingerie so I didn't pay attention. :)

She was very friendly and we went to the shower for more socializing, not a lot of action there but she soaped me up everywhere and gave more "you're big" comments. She put her tiny wrist next to my equipment so she could get a better estimate of the size. She won, but not by much. Onto the bed and she started with a massage on my back,which included her putting her perky nipples in my ear (umm, whatever). Catbath was a bit better than I expected since I'm really not into this kind of things. Turned me over for the BBBJ which was very nice (more "you're big"). She's very good at it, definitely experienced but nothing mindblowing. I wasn't looking for a GFE so I didn't get one, she definitely didn't try to give me one either. BBBJ was pretty long during which I took the liberty to grab her breasts, finger her and move her around the bed. Finally her cheeks started to hurt so she put the condom on with her mouth and got on top of me. More "you're big" comments. I was thinking I may hurt her but I didn't, she was very wet and didn't feel too tight or shallow for me. Encouraged by the "you're big" comments I decided to give her the whole size and went all the way into her, but I don't believe there was any pain. I went on top of her as well and she spread herself with her hands letting me go all the way in. We also tried it with me standing up and holding her in my arms, but her movement wasn't as good as in the other positions so I put her back on the bed for more missionary. For the finish I wanted more of that delicious BBBJ and the language wasn't an issue, she understood immediately. Lots of tongue and hand action as well as well and she opened her legs sitting on the edge of the bed so I could finger her at the same time, with me standing up. I came over her nice breasts and she was careful not to spill any of it. Had another nice shower, didn't care much about a massage and there was some discrete knocking on the door as well. (time is up?)

Damage was 80 as agreed, gave her a small tip as well, I asked her name again (for the FR) and she wrote it down and started writing her mobile number as well, but then said I can just go back to the same house and ask for her.

Quick roundup:
Face: 7, definitely fuckable but not sensational
Body: 7 also nice particularly if you like short girls but she's not very thin
Breasts: 7.5 good size, good feel and nice perky nipples
Catbath: 6.5 Ok but not for me
BBBJ: 8 very good stuff, not very deep for me but very skillful
FJ: 7.5 very nice, tried different positions and she could have made me cum in most of them. Moaning seemed a bit fake to me.
GFE/AR: didn't try / ask.

RTF: possibly, it was enjoyable but I like diversity so I don't really understand the reason to RTF. :)

cuntking
13-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Bro king,

You are a mind-reader! see my FR on Na Na in "GL 150cats FRs list"

Hmmm i rather read the gals mind ..... I had YaYa yesterday, when were you at HQ?

Mr_uuu
14-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Bro,
I was at L18 and some houses are cat50 and cat100 (all fish tank)
Can someone please help me out with the following questions? :)
1) What are the difference between cat50 and cat100? how do you tell from outisde?
2) Where do I find cat150? are they really worth 150?
3) where does cat80 come from?? is it a discount price from cat100?
4) If i do not go fish tank, OKT arrange and if I do not like, will i still be able to pick the girl I like?

Thanks!

breadpitt99
22-07-2009, 10:01 PM
hi bros,

Rrecommend you xiao qing (little piano) from L16-15. RTF already. very hardworking, not a time watcher. Gave me 45min each time. She takes her time to bath together, hug her big breast. She's always smiling. Very sweet.

After that, go to bed, I lie face down. Her mouth is super man! She put water in her mouth and suck my back all the way down to my legs, up and down many times, making a lot of slurpy sounds. Then, AR very long and deep. I don't really like that, but for bros who enjoy AR. Next of course, turn over and BBBJ. Very very hardworking, for 15 mins. next, cap and cowboy. next missionary, then shoot.

Very friendly girl.

hair: curly brown dyed
cup: C
height: 1.6m
weight: 46kg est. quite slim.
RTF: already
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9 accomodating
AR: very deep
GF: 8
damage: $80

breadpitt99
24-07-2009, 09:10 PM
hello bros,

Why this thread seems like not many people read huh?? Are the legal brothels boring? No wonder xiao qing told me not much business.

Any bros who find my fr useful pls up me. TKs.

breadpitt99
24-07-2009, 09:20 PM
I think next week I'll check out bobo from 1612. After reading the fabulous FR from bro Doomas, saliva driping liao. slurp!

Tks bro.

Bobo - Cat 80

Returned from a longish overseas trip to find out my darling Bobo had moved to the Cat 80 stables. Made a rush to 1612 to find out what happened (more like I wanted to experience her athletic and slim body again, hehehe). Turns out she just wanted to make more money in her 2 years to realise certain dreams back home. Valid reason as that's why the rest of us work so hard. The below FR is based on me going for 2 sessions:

Looks - 8/10
Bobo has this exotic appeal to me. She is 100% Chinese but somehow has this undefinable attraction which would draw you for a 2nd look. Comes with a very beautiful and yet cheeky smile. Don't be fooled by her demure and feminine expression, Bobo packs a very hard punch!

Body - 9.5/10
If you like slim and lithe figures, trust me when I say you won't go wrong with Bobo. Fans of the ex-WL Malaysian Cat150 Coco should know what I mean. Bobo has very little body fat and yet can provide a more than competent massage to ease your muscles, having been a masseuse back home. Bobo also has a neatly maintained pussy with just a small thatch of hair at the top of 2 very slim and toned legs. Boobswise Bobo fills out a nice B+/C cup, topped off with 2 inverted light brown nipples which peep out when stimulated.

Foreplay - 8/10
The touch of her livewire tongue on my nipples made me gasp in delight. What made me scream in sweet agony was when she started licking and biting my kneecaps and behind them with the right mix of teeth and tongue.

BBBJ - 8/10
If Bobo's BBBJ was good before I left, it's fantastic now. Looks like she took my lessons to heart. Great friction, wonderful suction...CIM is ok as long as you warn her beforehand. The sight of those luscious glossy lips wrapped around your pork sword is likely to remain scorched on your retinas for a long time. I peeked in the side mirror and the sight of that slim body working to service my dick kept me hard, very hard.

FJ - 9/10
Having an athletic and lithe body makes most positions easily available with Bobo. For a PRC, and a slim one at that, Bobo does have a very nice shapely arse, similarly to what Bai He had when I tried her so many years ago. Doggy was my first position which had her grasping the sheets in ecstasy. Next was missionary where I held her tightly and felt her gasps of delight hot on my cheek. Finished off in side scissors where we exploded together in a burst of joy.

GFE - 10/10

RTF - YES!

Summary

Possibility
Bobo and Jing Jing (another Cat80 in the same house) offer tarma services. Jing Jing is another cutie which I would sure like to try in a tarma with Bobo.

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas

bigboobman007
27-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi Bros,

I havent had the chance to try cat80 yet. Is there any big boob girls with nice body in this category??

Would highly appreciate your recommendation.

SeoKarn
27-07-2009, 02:12 PM
hi bros,

Rrecommend you xiao qing (little piano) from L16-15. RTF already.

damage: $80

Bro, this xiao qing is from L16 house 15 ?

Is she better or Bobo L16H12 better ?

victoria_
28-07-2009, 06:06 PM
i like chinese ones for $100 ;)

Redtube (http://www.redtube.eu)

breadpitt99
28-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Ya, 1615.
Just tried bobo.
IMHO, bobo fans pls don't flame me, xiao qing is better. Bobo's legs are disproportionately shorter for her body for my taste. But her flesh is very firm.

Bro, this xiao qing is from L16 house 15 ?

Is she better or Bobo L16H12 better ?

Clyde Frog
30-07-2009, 01:43 PM
After all these years of trying out stuff, I still think cat80 offers the best value for money.

At least that is my preference.

Will try your recommendation when I have the chance.

HonkyTonkyMan
30-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Yet another rtf for Shun Zi. Not much to add on but still as good. Thou understand from her that some one be telling her about this website and she was afraid of getting negative rating affecting her business.

OKT L28H42 also told me suppose to have fresh blood come in but after all the paper works done, gals don't want to come over. As some how they have information that business not really that good over here might affect their ability to pay back loan. To encourage the gals to stay on till the end of their permit, Shun Zi told me her boss has promised to buy her a Rolex watch.:eek: In fact seems to have more PRC gals quitting now a days. Hope this won't affect future supplies. I think the best thing for the legal scene for GL has been the arrival of PRCs.