Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

PilingJob
26-05-2005, 03:47 PM
34C is considered small tits ???

Tits = nipples, boobs = breast

Frankiestine
26-05-2005, 05:01 PM
34C is considered small tits ???
maybe he meant big boobs small nipples...

BigHEAD
26-05-2005, 05:43 PM
My first try on lai lai...

First impression,

Went into the shower no bj though, though clean up all the way down to my TOES, and she gives more attention to my ass and toes. AR is a dinfinate.

Once she come the bed, man she made moans that sound kind of 15 old mei mei. She proceeded with BJ and I must say that is very impressive . She gives her BJ with AR and her little finger insecting onto my asshole, followed by a tongue lashing on my asshole. Real deep throat stuff, so we proceed 2 missionary 4 5mins then on doggie 4 15 mins untill i blow up

The service I should say is good , but somehow her looks failed me...

body: 6/10
looks: 4.5/10
AR: 8.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ: NIL
Overall: 6/10

gd FR! Wow your rating for her looks is only 4.5.

Uncle like me will give her around 5.5 lah...different taste

Can't deny that her services is defintely worth the money

:)

twpkevin
01-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi bros out there..can i juz ask if Xiao Tian is available or has she gone back??
Thanks a lot~

kelvin88
01-06-2005, 05:08 PM
hi bros......

Can anyione update on Jessica and LE? Thanks

piranahpg
02-06-2005, 01:06 AM
hi bros......

this 'LE' chinese or malay?

Halffull
02-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Hi bros out there..can i juz ask if Xiao Tian is available or has she gone back??
Thanks a lot~

As at last Saturday 28 May 05, she's still around. My buddy booked Xiao Tian, me with LE.

Halffull
02-06-2005, 12:37 PM
hi bros......

I'm interested to hv update on Jessica too...

Here's my little input on LE:

Went to look for her at her office 1429 last Sat evening. Waited for 30 mins.
Looks:
Petite, always smiling, just like girl next door. But frankly, there's really nothing to shout about in term of her looks.

Service:
Provide very quick shower. Good BBBJ & AR skill & allow CIM. Really value for money if you're not sucker on looks.

Others:
Good communicator. She love to collect watches, good topic to talk about.
RTF:
Yes

twpkevin
02-06-2005, 05:44 PM
thanks bro Halful...so can recommend between the two gals which wan 'technically' better?? :P in terms of service n looks

Halffull
06-06-2005, 02:05 PM
thanks bro Halful...so can recommend between the two gals which wan 'technically' better?? :P in terms of service n looks

Sorry...I haven't got a chance to book Jessica....thus, can't compare. That's why I also want an update of her.

Also, I guess it's always "Ger Hua Ru Ger Yan", pretty to me may not necessary be pretty to you. As mentioned in my earlier post LE is def value for $ (in my opinion).

Don't think & compare so much la...not choosing wife....at most RTF = No..:)

Siong2
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
my earlier post LE is def value for $ (in my opinion).

How you all pronouce this LE. It's 2 word L E? Interested in trying her but dunno her name.. pls enlighted.

zyxel01
06-06-2005, 02:58 PM
How you all pronouce this LE. It's 2 word L E? Interested in trying her but dunno her name.. pls enlighted.
Pronounced as letter L and letter E.

Cheers!
zyxel

wishwell
07-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Hi everyone..

Can any of you introduce me any good house @ Geylang?

I had try 2845 but found out that the air-con abit hot.. so any recommendation that can share with me?

THanks..

By the way... any recommendation on CAT 80 Gals? Thanks again

wishwell
07-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi guys.. I am a newbie here...

Can anyone recommend me some good houses at geylang

and also any good CAT80 girls who are service orientated..

Thanks
CheerZ

wishwell
07-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Hi.. I am a newbie here..

can anyone recommend me any good houses at Geylang
and any good CAT80 gals around who are service orientated..

Thanks broZ``

kimoze1
09-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Pronounced as letter L and letter E.

Cheers!
zyxel

oh so its ler er ??

zyxel01
09-06-2005, 04:27 PM
oh so its ler er ??
No.... LE. Just say L and E, as in CK, or MJ, or MG, etc.

Cheers!
zyxel

Halffull
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
No.... LE. Just say L and E, as in CK, or MJ, or MG, etc.

Cheers!
zyxel

Perphaps it simpler explain it just like how you call our highway i.e. CTE, AYE, BKE, SLE......in this case you just tell the OKT I want " LE " :)

up my point pls...ha...ha...ha...joking la.... :D

dickydick
11-06-2005, 12:32 PM
any recommendation on cat 80?
how many cat80 hse is there? :confused:

Jang5556
11-06-2005, 02:19 PM
any recommendation on cat 80?
how many cat80 hse is there? :confused:

Try Joyce. Quite good looking. Good body.

Any house that serves Cat150 or Cat80 is a Cat80 house if you know what I mean.

Have fun

Regards

Jang

poompoomboy
11-06-2005, 07:02 PM
YOh bros here any fr on Moon and Tong Tong

Precious_123
11-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Is Joyce cat80???? I only try Joyce from ca150, the one with a solid figure.Same gal is it?

Jang5556
11-06-2005, 11:07 PM
YOh bros here any fr on Moon and Tong Tong

Look under the Cat150 trends. They are recent downgrades so you will find their FR there.

Frankiestine
12-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Look under the Cat150 trends. They are recent downgrades so you will find their FR there.
OMG Tong tong from L28h31A? Bro you mean she already down graded...die die must try....again....

Jang5556
12-06-2005, 11:00 AM
OMG Tong tong from L28h31A? Bro you mean she already down graded...die die must try....again....

You bet. You have not heard this? I think just relegated in the last two months or so from what I have been following here....She use to be fantastic....

Regards

Jang

newbee123
13-06-2005, 09:39 AM
L18 G10. Thai girl from chiangmai.

Very special. She is short A-B cup. Very good attitude.

I forgot the house # but it is in the middle.

Here name is APPA.

I never had so great GF kind sex from a pro before. The hot tea BJ was good. Damage $120 for 45 minutes.

sporelover
13-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Yo bro,

You may try Tommy H1612 or Gwee H2034A.

Sporelover.

Hi.. I am a newbie here..

can anyone recommend me any good houses at Geylang
and any good CAT80 gals around who are service orientated..

Thanks broZ``

sorasan
14-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi Everyone ^.^/

I'm a noob in this forum, but looking out for China gals at the $80 section. Nice to be part of this forum, who noes... maybe one day we might xchange tips!!

tanmikel
15-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi Everyone ^.^/

I'm a noob in this forum, but looking out for China gals at the $80 section. Nice to be part of this forum, who noes... maybe one day we might xchange tips!!

chinese girl have but so far , there is no such thing as a china girl in the cat $80 or $150 unless you are refering to streetwalkers in which you are in the wrong section of the forum

hardcore_bonkie
15-06-2005, 05:59 PM

Hi bros, I'm new here.. just to let u knw that tong tong downgraded...
Maybe trying joyce tonite.. quite a number of cat150 downgraded... Xiao Tian r one of them too.. These 3 i mention r the recent downgraded cat150 i knw ... Hope these might be some help to bros out there..

Will be posting my virgin FR soon...

Happy Bonking Bros....

wkylim
15-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi bros, I'm new here.. just to let u knw that tong tong downgraded...
Maybe trying joyce tonite.. quite a number of cat150 downgraded... Xiao Tian r one of them too.. These 3 i mention r the recent downgraded cat150 i knw ... Hope these might be some help to bros out there..
Bro hardcore bonkie

Though you’re new in this forum, but I suppose you’re not new in GL! Perhaps you make a mistake, these three you mention, Tong Tong yes downgraded months ago but Xiao Tian already downgraded more then two years, Joyce even longer! :confused:
Perhaps you should go to $80 recommendation Thread and check it out all!

I’m new in this Forum, but I’m not new in GL already 26 year! :rolleyes:

Regard

tanmikel
15-06-2005, 11:24 PM
You bet. You have not heard this? I think just relegated in the last two months or so from what I have been following here....She use to be fantastic....

Regards

Jang

have you tried her after she downgraded ? is she still fantastic ?

Jang5556
16-06-2005, 08:59 AM
have you tried her after she downgraded ? is she still fantastic ?

Sorry have not had the pleasure to try....so no idea...

Regards

Jang

wishwell
17-06-2005, 02:37 AM
May i know which CAT80 WL has the largest boobs around?
I am an absolute boobs lover..

wkylim
17-06-2005, 10:09 PM
May i know which CAT80 WL has the largest boobs around?
I am an absolute boobs lover..
You can try Ivy, she good! :p

Regards

Cheers

tanmikel
18-06-2005, 09:06 AM
You can try Ivy, she good! :p

good in terms of service or looks (for a cat$80) ? does she bbbj cim and whats her boob size ? :)

wkylim
18-06-2005, 11:06 PM
good in terms of service or looks (for a cat$80) ? does she bbbj cim and whats her boob size ? :)
Her boob size is about 34C-36C, she’s service oriented nothing to shout about, she dose CIM or not I don’t know coz I don’t like BBBJ, you can ask her if you want her to do that! In terms of look depend each of he’s own!
Happy bonking! ;)

Regard

Cheers

heng's
19-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Can anyone give the feedback on Tong Tong

hardcore_bonkie
19-06-2005, 07:36 PM
[Xiao Tian already downgraded more then two years, Joyce even longer!

Bro Wyklim,

Sorrie bro maybe u r rite... I just join the cat80 recently... Maybe its the okt who provide me the wrong info... I will go zap the OKT tonite.... Anyway tried Joyce on fri nite...here is my virgin FR for u guys...
Looks:7/10
Body: 6/10 (a bit of fat at tummy)
Boobs:34C (nice coloured nipples.) (sorry im a bit bad on sizes)
Bath: 7/10 (quite SOP minus the breast fuck n bbbj with hot water)
BBBJ: 8/10 (plus some great sound effect)
AR: 8/10 (Know where to attack all the sensitive parts..)
FJ: 9/10 (actually extend my time for another shot.) (superb moaning)
RTF: YES... (untill my fav is back)

*PS :guys, pls remember one man's meat is another man's poison,, so hope u guys dun mind if u happen to get her on her bad days...

CHEERS :D
Once a bonkie always a bonkie....

wkylim
20-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Original post by hardcore_bonkie
[Xiao Tian already downgraded more then two years, Joyce even longer!]

Bro Wyklim,

Sorrie bro Maybe u r rite... I just join the cat80 recently... Maybe its the okt who provide me the wrong info... I will go zap the OKT tonite....

Bro hardcore bonkie

Look like you still have some doubt on my info about these two WLs! Initially they call Xiao Tian as (Siao Tien Tien)! OK let me direct you to the page of $80 Recommendation, Please check these two page! http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2958&page=6&pp=15 & http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2958&page=9&pp=15 you can see the date when ppl post, you will believe what I say.....! :rolleyes: Btw may I Know which bonktel you go? To be aware of these fxxker, they like to deceive newbie! :mad:

Best Regard happy bonking!

Cheers

wishwell
21-06-2005, 10:54 AM
By the way.. does Xiao Tian have big boobs?
really wanted to try her sOon...

wishwell
21-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi.. Xiao Tian got big boobs? haha.. really want to try her soon

Konkek Johnson
21-06-2005, 05:07 PM
this gal rocks with her tongue....click on the thread to read her FR

FR on An An

wishwell
21-06-2005, 05:18 PM
hey bro konkek..
is this An-An quite short and with a soft but small breast?
Cos i have heard there are 2 AN-AN for CAT80?

Konkek Johnson
21-06-2005, 05:26 PM
hey bro konkek..
is this An-An quite short and with a soft but small breast?
Cos i have heard there are 2 AN-AN for CAT80?

yup...."she's the one" quoting Robbie Williams

wishwell
21-06-2005, 06:22 PM
her toungue skill is really quite something which i agree..
but i seem not to like her altitude..

n1963g
21-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Name: Po Po
bathing: SOP
body: 5/10 (very fair skin)
boobs: 32A/B small tits
looks: 4.5/10 (she face looks aged, though her body say otherwise)
height: short
AR: Nbr try
BBBJ:7/10 (3 positions)
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating/ fr doggy, missionry, scissor)
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: not likely. I still prefer face.
Plus: her cunt very tight.

Konkek Johnson
21-06-2005, 11:29 PM
her toungue skill is really quite something which i agree..
but i seem not to like her altitude..

:eek: really ah bro?....maybe u got her on a bad day.....or maybe i got her on a good day.....human emotions.....very hard to predict. of cos it plays a big part when our money leaves our pocket, but isnt that how live just is?

C'est la vie m'siur

angkong25
21-06-2005, 11:46 PM
C'est la vie m'siur

yr mouth on a good daY lah..so now wat..who next?? ta ma de... tat shld be mine... huh...end up with a pair of xiao long bao... :p service wise cannot complained lah.... friendly of cos.... everytime i go there, it seem tat the chickens are my clients or rather i am the duck... nabeizzzz.... knn... everytime got to say sorry to them.... simi tachi...wat has the world come too.... or am i weak... :confused: wahahahaha

Thunderstorm tomorrow ??? let put our hand together and pray... san zai san zai

Konkek Johnson
22-06-2005, 01:37 AM
yr mouth on a good daY lah.... ta ma de... tat shld be mine... huh..... nabeizzzz.... knn... everytime got to say sorry to them.... simi tachi...wat has the world come too.... or am i weak... :confused:

oi ! stop complaining ah ! wheres ur FR leh ?....mai siam hor!

angkong25
22-06-2005, 02:43 AM
oi ! stop complaining ah ! wheres ur FR leh ?....mai siam hor!

Bo hen la... let the bros here digest yr one first...buy mi some time... knn... u be busy tomorrow... dun worry abt me here.... i am not complaining... i wan u to know ... next one on u... Brother.... :eek:

Btw, siam at thailand hor.... :D

Konkek Johnson
22-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Btw, siam at thailand hor.... :D

Eh...dun call his name leh...then he come here and scold u wor.....then he become -99999999999999 :D

Who wants to hear bro AK's FR.....the much awaited.....long time no release.....see pay steam ...chut kao kao...

ok i am going to stop tcss......not then bcome like the explosion fellow

wishwell
24-06-2005, 11:52 AM
FR on AN-AN

1st try on CAT80.. have tried her about 2 wks ago.. sorry for the late FR..(really inspired by Bro Konkek to write this FR)

Went down to L16H??, forgotton which house actually.. Although i did read thru the forum and wanted to go to tommy's place.. but when reached totally forget everything including the hse and gal's name..

Enter the Hse, OKT ask me which gal i will like to call, so just told him to recommend, he told me to sit and relax for awhile... Heart beating fast fast fast.. little bit excited and little bit scared.. Arrival of AN-AN, short, slim with silky long hair and she gave me a quite glum look which spoil some of my mood.. but NVM.. just proceed to the room...

Once inside the room, she started to strip and I am still clothes ON.. really damn inexperience and maybe a little shy (haha) to strip man, she ask me to strip and gave me some unhappy look.. nvm.. proceed to shower.. SOP clean me thouroughly and TCSS but i forget what she said to me..Gave me a towel tro dry myself, the room is damn cold.. donno for what reason, maybe room too cold or too scared or watsoever, little bro starting to SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK...i thought Oh NO.. damn paiseh.. So try to relax myself lying on the bed..

An-An came out.. immediatley preparing tissue, the time she took was quite long as she preparing a few sets of them neatly.. the scene i quiite funny when a naked man lying on bed and the gal taking her time to prepare tissue..worst is that man's little brother started to SHRINK SHRINK SHRINK.. :confused: After all the preparation, she went up and told me turn around, starting to Catbath me from head to my ass., oh my virgin ass,she lifted up my legs and she really gave a assrim(is this phrase correct?), licking and sucking with her powerful tongue, i must agree with brother Konkek,, her tongue skill is extremely strong.. then she told me to turn over as she started to catbath me again from neck down to my little bro.. have some moments playing with her small boobs, but they are extremely soft to touch with, here come her BBBJ... she told me that when i cum must tell her.. OMG..here come the suction and power... up n down my rode, sidewards, in n out.. playing with my balls and she turn around at 69 position, i thought that she told me to lick or finger.. so i use my 2 finger to open the nice pinkish hole and when i try to insert my lovely finger into it, she turn around with a f-up look and say cannot finger.. WTF.. but NVM, i am quite enjoying the BBBJ, so no finger then no finger...

after the steamy BBBJ, she capped me and i suppose she should ride on me? but she told me to do her at missionary as she say she tired.. WTF.. but NVM again, i am just a first timer obedient kid following the queen order.. so she guide my didi to her rainforest and started the war.. in the entire FJ session, she moan abit but closed her eyes.. dun really like but nvm... after 5 min of missionary, i told her i tired and wanted her to ride me, she immediatelty grabbed my butt and ram ram ram herself towards me.. I thought again WTF, cannot change position? NVM X 3... when she grabbed my butt so tightly and pushing me in n out, the sound pheck!(is it suppose to be spell like this but i prefer BANG) BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.. the speed is like Fast n furious 1/2 and i cant last for more then 30 bangs.. my little brother surrender and just shoot the bullets everywhere conceding defeat.. after it, she took off the CD and clean my didi with a tissue n somethnig strange happen.. there are bits and parts of the TISSUES sticking on my little brother and near suffocating him but she never notice.. and WTF again.. but NVM X4 as the session is ending..

She bath me and tcss abit then we left...

Overall, i am really satisfied with the AJ and BBBj.. really shiok.. but attitude abti bad..

OVERALL RATING:

Looks : 6/10 (not appeasing to me but maybe to other Bro.)

Body : 6.5/10 (rather petite)

Boobs: Cup A

Catbath: 7/10 (Not bad)

AJ: 8/10 (cannot tahan really, maybe i too noob)

BBBJ : 8/10 ( really damn shiok and the suction is so strong with sound effect)

FJ : 5.5/10 (not really enjoyable, maybe BBBJ n AJ too good.. and don't accomadate to changing of position)

Attitude: 5/10 (glummy face, like owe her $$$ :mad: )

RTF: should be no due to poor attitude..

P.S Sorry if FR not too gd..

Frankiestine
24-06-2005, 01:20 PM
FR on AN-AN
AJ: 8/10 (cannot tahan really, maybe i too noob)
hahaha brudder very good fr but yr AJ better changed to AR (Ass rimmed) if not newbie will think she do a ass job (AJ) on you and by there it would mean your ass got deflowered... :D

banana
24-06-2005, 01:44 PM
hahaha brudder very good fr but yr AJ better changed to AR (Ass rimmed) if not newbie will think she do a ass job (AJ) on you and by there it would mean your ass got deflowered... :D

may be an an really did finger him. ha ha ha! ;)

so_good
24-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Bro wishwell,

Hey, it is a pretty good FR that u have tried to write!! keep it up!! I guess u may have caught AN AN on her bad day!! Nevertheless, u can try others to get a better benchmark of the services of WL. If u r interested for a service oriented WL with reasonable looks and figure, u can try Bobo. I think her home base is 3033. Have fun!!

wishwell
24-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Haha.. sorry type wrongly..

Frankiestine
24-06-2005, 02:14 PM
may be an an really did finger him. ha ha ha! ;)
haha that's truth.. a few of the wl are quite adept at using the tongue and fingers at the same time... :D

Frankiestine
24-06-2005, 02:15 PM
If u r interested for a service oriented WL with reasonable looks and figure, u can try Bobo. I think her home base is 3033. Have fun!!
Wow just across my reg home ground but better not let Anna see me if not she say why no support her... :D

wishwell
24-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Can always try a few mah.. no harm man bro frank :)

so_good
24-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Fellow bros,

Just out of curiousity, why is there only only 1 thread for cat80 compared to 4-5 threads for the cat150? Perhaps we should also start a cat80 FR only??

Konkek Johnson
24-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Nice FR bro wishwell.... sorry about what happened...Virgin bonk always got mixed feelings. All u gotta do is this.. Can u see the $80 u gave An An....cannot rite....cos its gone... same think....you fucked her...wrote FR liao...dun think about it liaoz...its gone. Sg got lots more to fuck... Go pester Bro Tontoto for Xiao Yu's Contact.....demand it with ur FR... :cool:

To a Bonkelicious Year !!!!

Konkek Johnson
24-06-2005, 03:09 PM
hahaha brudder very good fr but yr AJ better changed to AR (Ass rimmed) if not newbie will think she do a ass job (AJ) on you and by there it would mean your ass got deflowered

Yo FranKo....wassup!!!!

Where there's ass....there's monster...i remember somebody wrote this in some thread after u post.....hmmmm :rolleyes: might be true :D

wishwell
24-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Fellow bros,

Just out of curiousity, why is there only only 1 thread for cat80 compared to 4-5 threads for the cat150? Perhaps we should also start a cat80 FR only??

this is absolutely a good idea.. FR on CAT80 shuld be more for other brother for refernce

Konkek Johnson
24-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Fellow bros,

isnt this the cat80 FR thread???

Frankiestine
24-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Yo FranKo....wassup!!!!

Where there's ass....there's monster...i remember somebody wrote this in some thread after u post.....hmmmm ... might be true :D
alamak like that pecah lobang (ass hole lobang that is) already... :D but nowadays very difficult to find one with a good ass if you know wat i mean...regular one all retired now must start hunting for new ass hole...so far no success...but tks to kind bros i have been given some new leads....hehehe watch out the ass bandit is on the prowl again....well that is once the vit m starts flowing in again...

Konkek Johnson
24-06-2005, 05:29 PM
hehehe watch out the ass bandit is on the prowl again...

looks like we got smthg in common...only thing is i havent try yet...once forced into a girl until bleed...hers not mine.....then nearly got stuck. Panic sial. Lucky she popped it out. After have to apologise ..buy her hagen daz ice cream all...coming to think of it...should have applied the ice cream in her pantat....lol....

Frankiestine
24-06-2005, 06:08 PM
looks like we got smthg in common...only thing is i havent try yet...once forced into a girl until bleed...hers not mine.....then nearly got stuck. Panic sial. Lucky she popped it out. After have to apologise ..buy her hagen daz ice cream all...coming to think of it...should have applied the ice cream in her pantat....lol....
alamak kj this one cannot force in even if the gal is willing...actually have to work on it..like the fl baby elephant invonne when i did her virgin ass....have to dig and dig first with one finger then slowly try two...the prblm with the ass hole is that it actually retains back it's elasticity once unused...so even if the gal ass has ever been deflowered, if after a period of unused, it feels just as good as a virgin ass... but once u get your dick in the feeling is heavenly, hehehe for virgin ass like tying a rubber band round your dick...nice and warm.. :D

Konkek Johnson
24-06-2005, 06:34 PM
. but once u get your dick in the feeling is heavenly, hehehe for virgin ass like tying a rubber band round your dick...nice and warm.. :D

Wah Lan Nae...Monster....u make me super gian leh!!!!! This week like fuckfest for me....

Tue - GL - An An
Wed - PRC - Xiao Yu
Thurs - HC - Lexon...dunno what her CB name was
Fri - PRC - Xiao Fang.....just finished

Still this bastard dick wants more......gotta get away ....AAAAARRRRGGHHH

Frankiestine
24-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Wah Lan Nae...Monster....u make me super gian leh!!!!! This week like fuckfest for me....

Tue - GL - An An
Wed - PRC - Xiao Yu
Thurs - HC - Lexon...dunno what her CB name was
Fri - PRC - Xiao Fang.....just finished

Still this bastard dick wants more......gotta get away ....AAAAARRRRGGHHH
wah piang eh practically every day one fuck..you the super man..

wishwell
25-06-2005, 04:08 AM
hahaha brudder very good fr ... but yr A* better changed to AR (Ass rimmed) if not newbie will think she do a ass **b (A*) on you and by there it would mean your ass got deflowered... :D

Brother.. up me points mah... i not looking for points but mine look so pathetic.. haha..

Frankiestine
25-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Brother.. up me points mah... i not looking for points but mine look so pathetic.. haha..
ai zhai...everyday kena order to do so many bombing mission....knn only one shot per day only...have to wait 24 hours for the next shot...

wishwell
25-06-2005, 01:23 PM
someone zapped me... haiz.. please don't zap thanks for the one who zapped me

askale
25-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Hi all bro

any good recommend for CAT 80? CAT 80 for 30 min a session. I will pay a double session. Is gal very good charter? Thanks.

askale

stud
25-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi all bro

any good recommend for CAT 80? CAT 80 for 30 min a session. I will pay a double session. Is gal very good charter? Thanks.

askale

try JESSICA (malay chick )

askale
25-06-2005, 02:02 PM
try JESSICA (malay chick )

no, i pefer to malaysian chinese gal.

thanks..

wishwell
26-06-2005, 02:54 AM
BRo asale.. chinese seem more closer.. lolxx. :)

wishwell
27-06-2005, 01:02 AM
FR on ROSE..

Wanted to call a FL but lost her contact.. Feel so horny no choice went down to GL28H??.. forget the number again..

Reach there, ask OKT that want good one today as scare get back someone like black face AN-AN then sianz... remember that some Bro in the forum recommend Rose is gd.. so ask OKT to call her here...

ROSE came.. a normal looking girl came in.. wearing sexy yellow mini skirt and a black scarf.. looks quite ok so proceed to the room..

This time i got smarter, went in room take off clothes already... ROSE say i urgent ar.. i say fast fast better then slow slow.. look at her take off her sexy skirt, a little small belly and a Cup A-B (.)(.) (i guess).. Bathing quite SOP and went out to dry myself.. hoping today will enjoy again man..

She came out and start to Catbath me from my ear to TOES!! shiok man, she like to autoroam from the balls and the ass.. really damn good feelings.. her toe sucking also make me high high... start to BBBJ me and she really lick the shaft clean, keep on licking my shaft and teasing my brother small head..

She capped me without me noticing, and start to ride me.. really enjoying myself as she go up and down... the room air-con maybe not cold enuff as she keep saying hot and sweating.. as i am feeling hot too (Not from the sex,, really room abit sux).. changed to missionary then to doggie... and still cannot cum.. she ask me isit too hot cannot cum as the room timing had reach.. i say ya lor.. never expect her to BJ me again, must really praise her that she is indeed very hard-working and trying to please.. AFter awhile, she ride me until i explode into the CD.. she was sweating and complain that this HSE got the lousiest Air-Con system in GL.. and i must agree manzz... although nice interior but poor air-conditioning...

She bath me and TCSS while we gettting prepare to leave..

RATINGS:

Looks : 6.5/10

Body : 6/10 (a little tummy which i honestly dun really like)

Boobs : A-B Cup (not really small but feeling quite nice)

Catbath: 8.5/10 (Really like her licking from head to toe)

AR: 7.5/10 (Well done!!)

BBBJ : 7.5/10 (Quite hard-working )

FJ: 8/10 (Obedient in changing of position, moaning sound quite ok)

Attitude : 8/10 (hard working.. aim to please..)

RTF: wanna try others 1st..

Thanks for reading my FR..
If bro who appreciate my efforts, you may up mp Rep points if u are comfortable with it..
Dun have also nvm.. i just asking only.. no hard-feeling

angkong25
27-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks for reading my FR..
If bro who appreciate my efforts, you may up mp Rep points if u are comfortable with it..

Wat if we dun... :rolleyes:

Thanks 4 the FR.

wishwell
27-06-2005, 01:19 AM
dun have also nvm.. i just asking only..

bozocum
27-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Forget about all those damn points lah, as long as you enjoy posting FR and people enjoy reading, why bothers with points, pocket wont bcom fatter.

angkong25
27-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Forget about all those damn points lah, as long as you enjoy posting FR and people enjoy reading, why bothers with points, pocket wont bcom fatter.

Bro, yr pocket won't become fatter, but yr lobangs is getting lesser to none but more $$ in the bank... :rolleyes:

wishwell
27-06-2005, 11:50 AM
any bro interested going to GL today?

wishwell
27-06-2005, 11:52 AM
someone been zapping me thru this column and wish that he won't continuse as honestly i never did anything wrong to offend him..

Thanks for bro frankestine supporting me.. thanks alot bro

80lover
28-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Fellow bros,

I argeed w u bro. I tink this thread had too much of Q n A. Tats y i hv been in GL scene for mor den 10yrs, mainly on cat80 bt i nvr post any FR. All my targets are from OKT recom n sumtms when happen 2 c them at the joint, i ask 4 their name n call them on the next visit.

If there's a thread juz oni on cat80 FR, n all postings all actual n detail FRs, den it should bcum a popular thread n i will definetly giv my FRs too.

wishwell
29-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Does any senior bro here care to start a new thread just for CAT80 FR only?

zyxel01
29-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Does any senior bro here care to start a new thread just for CAT80 FR only?
Bro, you can start the thread if you want, not necessary by a senior bro.

Just make sure there are lots of FRs there to start with. Dun wish to see a thread for FRs and only got 1 or 2.

Hope no bros will zap you for this request.

Anyway I won't.

Cheers!
zyxel

wishwell
29-06-2005, 12:40 PM
haha.. ya broo.. thats why must call for reinforcement as i only got 2 FR on CAT80

zyxel01
29-06-2005, 01:29 PM
haha.. ya broo.. thats why must call for reinforcement as i only got 2 FR on CAT80

There are many existing ones. If you really care, you can create the new thread, then put yours in and cut and pastes those existing ones. This was done by a bro in the cat150 FR thread.

Cheers!
zyxel

wishwell
29-06-2005, 01:34 PM
:eek: oic.. but dunno ppl will support anot.. haha..
damn freaking horny now..
Vit M dfamn low :(

Frankiestine
29-06-2005, 01:38 PM
:eek: oic.. but dunno ppl will support anot.. haha..
damn freaking horny now..
Vit M dfamn low :(
Damn horny then go forth and sow your wild oats and come back with juicy reports for us brothers...dun worry lah no one will flame u for posting FR...

Konkek Johnson
29-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Damn horny then go forth and sow your wild oats and come back with juicy reports for us brothers...dun worry lah no one will flame u for posting FR...

bro ...i kena flame b4 lah.... :D ...under my Konkek Johnson Experience thread.....which is dam irony. bcos that thread is all about FRs

wishwell
29-06-2005, 02:41 PM
haha. kenna flame b4 bro konkek...
want to go but still deciding on local FL or GL WL..
never try local FL b4.. but think service will be quite bad

Frankiestine
29-06-2005, 03:34 PM
bro ...i kena flame b4 lah.... :D ...under my Konkek Johnson Experience thread.....which is dam irony. bcos that thread is all about FRs
Hahaha i ever kena flamed "fuck type writing dunno how to paragraph your writing.fuck type english oso" knn like as if seating for GP exam lidat must write queen english...

wishwell
29-06-2005, 03:58 PM
LOL :D .... Writing detail and stimulating FR is actually not easy..

Konkek Johnson
29-06-2005, 04:31 PM
haha. kenna flame b4 bro konkek...
want to go but still deciding on local FL or GL WL..
never try local FL b4.. but think service will be quite bad

go bro....some are good...then if good u can come back and tell us mah :p

Konkek Johnson
29-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Hahaha i ever kena flamed "fuck type writing dunno how to paragraph your writing.fuck type english oso" knn like as if seating for GP exam lidat must write queen english...

bro... u should have told them u r writing in monster english....not the Queen's :D

Iluvoyster
29-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Personally felt that there are not many good Cat 80 around worth to start a new thread, nothing to report about. Oh maybe on cat 80 to avoid instead

wishwell
29-06-2005, 07:11 PM
go bro....some are good...then if good u can come back and tell us mah :p

:p Hope so.. i am going to try one soon..
Will come back with damn detail FR.. if no good.. my FR will be even longer..

Halffull
29-06-2005, 07:14 PM
someone zapped me... haiz.. please don't zap thanks for the one who zapped me

Perphaps it simpler explain it just like how you call our highway i.e. CTE, AYE, BKE, SLE......in this case you just tell the OKT I want " LE "

up my point pls...ha...ha...ha...joking la....

I've learned my lesson about on the 9 Jun 05. I jokingly (really jokingly) asked bros to up my points after posting a "guide" (see above) to a fellow samster on how to tell the OKT to ask for LE, I was zapped 2 points and 2 Rep Power.

Sad, I am, of course. But nothing I can do....

To all fellow Young samsters, pls don't ask to up ur point unnecessarily. I've learned that if your contribution is worth an extra point, fellow bros will up you willingly....just don't beg for it....Cheers.

so_good
29-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Bro Iluvoyster,

I reckon that there is a big pool of cat80 WL out there! If there is a start, with similiar thread heading to the cat150, there will be follow-up contribution from fellow bro of the forum!! I guess bro zyxel01 will share my thoughts on this!! Cheers!!

Konkek Johnson
29-06-2005, 11:10 PM
:p Hope so.. i am going to try one soon..
Will come back with damn detail FR.. if no good.. my FR will be even longer..

Wah!!! C Pay Ooh Lui ah Lu

wishwell
29-06-2005, 11:49 PM
bro konkek..
BO LUI LIAO..
AI SI LIAO LA...

zyxel01
30-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Bro Iluvoyster,

I reckon that there is a big pool of cat80 WL out there! If there is a start, with similiar thread heading to the cat150, there will be follow-up contribution from fellow bro of the forum!! I guess bro zyxel01 will share my thoughts on this!! Cheers!!
Bro so-good, exactly...

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
30-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi all bros,

I appreciate the effort by bro KJ to start the thread.

Please note that the thread is for FRs only. I hope there is no chit chat or comments, like those in cat150 FR thread. Otherwise it will be like this thread here.

Cheers!
zyxel

wishwell
30-06-2005, 08:08 PM
bros .. u all must visit GL more in the future..
then can post more FR..

Iluvoyster
01-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Bro Iluvoyster,

Maybe you can enlighten me by naming 10 good ones

Iluvoyster
01-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Who are the top 3 cat 80 you have tried so far, in terms of look and service

Mine as follows:

Xiao Tian
LE
Rose

wishwell
01-07-2005, 12:56 PM
CAT80 recently got not much new faces..

any bro care to share any good new faces?

so_good
01-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro Iluvoyster,

I will try to name as much I can and they r as follows:-

Jessie
Happy
Joyce
Bai He
Zi Leng
Bobo
LE

Each WL has their own pros & cons and it is up to each bro rank them!! I dun have the $ means to try all the cat80 WL to really provide a comprehensive summary of all the WL! But, just for info, do anyone has any idea how many cat80 WL there r in GL?

so_good
01-07-2005, 01:29 PM
My top 3 will be

Jessie
Bobo
Bai He

tanmikel
01-07-2005, 01:59 PM
how can forget kar leng ?

so_good
01-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes bro tanmikel, how could I?? the mentioned of her name brings back fond memories and a stiffy!!

duke
04-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Bro Iluvoyster,

I will try to name as much I can and they r as follows:-

Jessie
Happy
Joyce
Bai He
Zi Leng
Bobo
LE

Each WL has their own pros & cons and it is up to each bro rank them!! I dun have the $ means to try all the cat80 WL to really provide a comprehensive summary of all the WL! But, just for info, do anyone has any idea how many cat80 WL there r in GL?

U mean Bai He drop to $80 liao ??? :confused:

Horchew
06-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Long time haven't cheong licensed hse alredi, for past 2yrs mostly eat 'Xiao Long Pao' or FL scene. Sorry hor, I out of touch w/ hse happenings.
Even T's plc long time no go liao, so I need to ask a favor. Ani bro here can pls recc cat $80 with 2 shots? Not sticky on looks, if got big white neh-neh that'll def be a bonus!
Tks hor, post FR after sexxion.

Shagtits
06-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Any idea is zhen zhen from cat $150 has downgraded to $80?? Tried once when she's at cat $150..Now not much $$..so cannot pay tat much

jhansolo
06-07-2005, 04:49 PM
U mean Bai He drop to $80 liao ??? :confused:

No my OKT still refer to her as a 150

jhansolo
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
sorry double post

tanmikel
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Yes bro tanmikel, how could I?? the mentioned of her name brings back fond memories and a stiffy!!

any nice ones to recommend with figure and service like kar leng but bigger boobs ? ladies like lai lai and LE good service but boobs small .

wishwell
07-07-2005, 01:44 PM
any nice ones to recommend with figure and service like kar leng but bigger boobs ? ladies like lai lai and LE good service but boobs small .

erm.. from what i know.. i only know Xiao Tian got big boobs..
other big boob i dunno liao :D

ffggpl
07-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Who are the top 3 cat 80 you have tried so far, in terms of look and service

Mine as follows:

Xiao Tian
LE
Rose

my top 3 will be Rose, Kar Leng n Italy.. but haven heard much abt Italy liao ah.. she was my favourite ley.. haven been able to try xiao tian or Le.. but heard reviews from my friends tat they are good..

kelvin82
08-07-2005, 12:22 AM
can try zhi ling...her service not bad....but duno is she back?

jawcn
08-07-2005, 09:54 AM
I tried Helen At GL0606. She is sweet...highly recommend!!! :D

duke
08-07-2005, 09:58 AM
erm.. from what i know.. i only know Xiao Tian got big boobs..
other big boob i dunno liao :D

If you like like big boobs...... then u should try CAROL....... not a looker ( and quite big size) though..... but excellent abalone massage.......

zyxel01
08-07-2005, 01:03 PM
If you like like big boobs...... then u should try CAROL....... not a looker ( and quite big size) though..... but excellent abalone massage.......
Hmmm... bro,

What you mean by abalone massage? Please PM me if not convenient to say here.

Cheers!
zyxel

smlee
08-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Hmmm... bro,

What you mean by abalone massage? Please PM me if not convenient to say here.

Cheers!
zyxel

i would assume she uses her abalone to rub on your pecker

run_crouch_jump
09-07-2005, 11:24 AM

wah..den if cum on d spot den xiao liaoz..ahaa

duke
11-07-2005, 04:48 PM

Yup, think in the direction of "HOTDOG" where your dick is the hot dog and her Labia is the buns.......

And yes I have to control myself from cumming too fast... as the feeling is really shoik.... although the 1st time I got a shock cos I tot she was going to do me RAW !!! :eek:

fliper2004
12-07-2005, 11:50 AM
saw a syt at geylang lor 18... opposite wing fok mansions. looks cute n can dance hiphop... din take her name down. bt small boobs n fun to play with.

smay
13-07-2005, 08:13 AM
FR on Lai Lai

Reach GL in the late night and could not get any gals named (either off liao or engaged). OKT recommended Lai Lai and said her service is very good, so book her. The service is really good but she is not my type.

body: 5/10 (small boob)
looks: 4/10
AR: 8/10 (Beware of her finger, she will poke your ass)
BBBJ:9/10 (I Ops for CIM)
FJ: NIL (No mood to do it with her)
Overall: 6/10
RTF: No, she is not my type.

mel_tay123
13-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi, bro Smay, you are right, she like to poke your ass with her finger while BBBJ, quite hard though. I am a victim too. CIM like you, did not fuck her. She did ask whether 2 go for 2nd round as still have time but did not opt for that. Something different to look out for. To those bros out there, if your like your ass to be poke, she is the right person. Hahahaha.....

geminitwinmale
14-07-2005, 12:53 PM
I tried Helen At GL0606. She is sweet...highly recommend!!! :D

Does Helen has big boob? I love resonable size boob, B or C cup. :p

Frankiestine
14-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Hi, bro Smay, you are right, she like to poke your ass with her finger while BBBJ, quite hard though. I am a victim too. CIM like you, did not fuck her. She did ask whether 2 go for 2nd round as still have time but did not opt for that. Something different to look out for. To those bros out there, if your like your ass to be poke, she is the right person. Hahahaha.....
she got one of the longest tongue around...even can poke deep into your ass when doing AR...

mel_tay123
15-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Name: Ying Ying (as in cantonese)
body: 7/10 - First look, with dressing, her figure looks not bad.
5/10 - After taking off the clothes, a bit plum
boobs: 34C (I think so, quite big)
looks: 5.5/10 (Her face looks okay for S$80 category)
height: 1.55m (around there)
AR: 5/10
BBBJ:7/10 (3 positions)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating, missionary 1st, then follow by doggie)
Attitude: 7/10 (quite hardworking, no rush)
RTF: call her twice already, will call her again.

Fruiteefruit
15-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Hi bros,

For bros who are looking for LE, she was back a few days ago. Just went to look for her yesterday. She looks better in normal street clothes. Her service standard is still as good as before. I think she should be working for the next couple of weeks.

Cheerz.

Tycoon
25-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Helen At GL0606 & BoBo AT GL3033 both r my fav.....................

hardcore_bonkie
27-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Bros, here's my FR

Ling Ling from LOR16 1st hse nearest to kopitiam.

Looks : 6/10
Figure: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 (medium) ( sorie not good with sizes.)
Bath: 7/10 (Thorough cleaning of your pipe)
AR: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (super long session on blowing)
FJ: 7/10 (a bit SOP nothing really special)
RTF: If my Fav is not ard (maybe)

Any bro looking for extra long session of blowing should find her.. Friendly and no rush services... :D

pariyapon
01-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Tried Carol a week ago. Apparently there is a Carol1 as well which I bonked many years ago when she was CAT150 (was actually trying to locate Carol1). Carol was apparently prev CAT150. Late 20's liao so looks her age. No frenching. Very good catbath and boob body-massage. FJ was also pretty good as she seemed to enjoy it (not sure but probably fake). All in all for $80 a good deal.

Looks : 6
Body : 6
BJ : 8
BodyM : 9
FJ : 8
RTF : Yes

Sorry for poor FR.

Btw, anyone got FR on Carol1 or knows where she is now?

like2bonk
20-08-2005, 07:46 AM
Girl: LE

Apparently many bros favorite perhaps she looks kindof young in the cat80 group. LE appears to have lost weight and/or has changed her hair. It could also be her dressing down that makes her look cuter. Anyway, after another long and fruitless wait for bluesky, I took her as a last resort (my 3rd time with her). My short FR as follows:

Face: 6.0 (above avg cat80 standard)
Body: 7.0 short 1.58 (est), boobs A+ (no use - can't play with them as she won't allow - sensitive or watever reason), petite but well proportioned
BBBJ: 6.5 SOP by GL std
FJ: 4.0 Low score due to one of the following: 1. She's very sore in her pussy, 2. She's in a bad mood, 3. she thinks i may have std and so scared that the condom will drop out and dislike changing positions.

BeatAeroplane
20-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Does Helen has big boob? I love resonable size boob, B or C cup. :p

I would rate her tits as 34B. She is not a SYT anymore but her service is very highly rated. Have fun :D

sibeyjio
25-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Girl: LE

Apparently many bros favorite perhaps she looks kindof young in the cat80 group. LE appears to have lost weight and/or has changed her hair. It could also be her dressing down that makes her look cuter. My short FR as follows:

Face: 6.0 (above avg cat80 standard)
Body: 7.0 short 1.58 (est), boobs A+ (no use - can't play with them as she won't allow - sensitive or watever reason), petite but well proportioned
BBBJ: 6.5 SOP by GL std
FJ: 4.0 Low score due to one of the following: 1. She's very sore in her pussy, 2. She's in a bad mood, 3. she thinks i may have std and so scared that the condom will drop out and dislike changing positions.

Bro... last nite was my 1st time in 1606... i was "assigned" LE... i would agree on most of your FR... personally mayb due to over indulgence in PRC Fls... i find her not so pretty... but at least i getta play with her boobies... nice n soft though.. when i suck her nipples she say not to be so hard... heehee :D
but i wun rtf though... cos i wanna try others.. so overall i give her a 6... a nice bonk overall

like2bonk
25-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Bro... last nite was my 1st time in 1606... i was "assigned" LE... i would agree on most of your FR... personally mayb due to over indulgence in PRC Fls... i find her not so pretty... but at least i getta play with her boobies... nice n soft though.. when i suck her nipples she say not to be so hard... heehee :D
but i wun rtf though... cos i wanna try others.. so overall i give her a 6... a nice bonk overall

It's nice to know when someone agrees with me. I can chat quite well with Rose and that gives a little bit of X-factor to make the bonking more "complete". PRC FL service is variable and tends to be disappointing. Pls PM me if you got pretty PRC FL lobang with good service. My next cat80 target is xiao tian, who looks slightly better than Rose and seems to give good service.

like2bonk
25-08-2005, 05:43 PM
It's nice to know when someone agrees with me. I can chat quite well with Rose ......

Sorry, wrong woman. Pls don't zap me for that. Anyway, I did Rose 2 days later. Might as well give a short FR:

Looks 5.5 (young, about 25 but not as good as LE)
BBBJ 7.0 (very hardworking, above avg)
FJ 7.0 (good variations, like to look at the reflections in the mirrors @L1425)
Body 5.5 (She has gained a bit of weight and hitting marginally acceptable level. Still better than others. Boobs A)
RTF: Rose has a little X-factor to me. But after about 4 times, I think I'll stop it right there as what the economists will say - i'm experiencing diminishing marginal utility.

zunbo
25-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Dear to All Snr.,...

read and found some information. Hope can ask for abit more.. tomorrow, my friend and i are going to try Cat 80 gals. FFor us 1st timer as we mostly cheong Cat40.

He has a craving for Minah and i read that Jessica is the only one left and LE is having some AP. Can i ask which hse is jessica's based at?

Thanks!

Siong2
25-08-2005, 08:09 PM
forgotten her house no. along Lor 20, any house along there should be able to get her.

Frankiestine
26-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Dear to All Snr.,...

read and found some information. Hope can ask for abit more.. tomorrow, my friend and i are going to try Cat 80 gals. FFor us 1st timer as we mostly cheong Cat40.

He has a craving for Minah and i read that Jessica is the only one left and LE is having some AP. Can i ask which hse is jessica's based at?

Thanks!
heard jessica gone MIA and okt pissed off cancel her permit already....no longer in action..

luvbj
27-08-2005, 10:57 AM
bros..last nite was feeling horny so went down to L16H15 to try cat 80,1st time go there,i was abit kan chiong...was assign to this gal call ah nan...1st sight saw her..wow chio leh...so hurry pay n went up...inside we +++ cock abit,bathing was really sop as mention by all bros here,clean my little bro...later follow by catbath...1st time try ar...was feeling quite awkward...but later quite enjoy cos her skill dam gd...capped mi n start blowjob...start missionary aft tat n i cant believe i cum in less than 5 mins aft pumping...wtf..she then say nvm..i massage u...then bath n left...quite dissapointment 4 mi..cum too fast..haiz...but overall she is gd...

1st time write FR...so sorry bros tat read...

body: 7/10 - abit plump
boobs: 32C..tink so
looks: 8/10
height: 1.55m (shld b ard there)
AR: 7.5/10
BBBJ:7/10
FJ: 6/10 (onli try misssionary)
Attitude: 7/10 (quite hardworking, no rush)
RTF: Yes..hv to recover my loss frm 1st time..haha

tanmikel
27-08-2005, 12:02 PM
her skill dam gd...capped mi n start blowjob...
BBBJ:7/10

I don't understand , capped blowjob but BBBJ ?

luvbj
27-08-2005, 01:17 PM
I don't understand , capped blowjob but BBBJ ?

sorie bro...type wrong its bj

devil069
28-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Heard from my OKT that Jessica had retired liao. Any other verifications? :p

shchen
28-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Heard from my OKT that Jessica had retired liao. Any other verifications? :p

Jessica the Malay girl? If yes, confrim gone forever.

Sad :(

Siong2
28-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Wah lao, like that me also sad liao lah. Tomolo call her to confirm.

46 more pts to 200. :p
Up List: ultra007, daryl76, iscalio82, HaiLokSan, nismo88, fcukger, Monday_Blue, JWNY, Cheri_Popper

Frankiestine
28-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Jessica the Malay girl? If yes, confrim gone forever.

Sad :(
cfm no longer in action got the word from Mona same house as Jessica...

Siong2
31-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Now dun have jessica liao, any good intro for $80?

Shuaige
08-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Just tried Rose a few weeks ago... Hmm...kinda feel disappointed.

Looks: 4.5/10(New haido...but kind of make her look old)
Boobs: 5/10
Figure: 5/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: No (No chemistry)

run_crouch_jump
10-09-2005, 01:08 AM
...was assign to this gal call ah nan...

bro, izit An An instead of ah nan?

luvbj
10-09-2005, 07:29 PM
bro, izit An An instead of ah nan?

hmm...no..its ah nan...tats wat i heard...at 1st i tot izzit i heard wrongly but later the okt say her name is ah nan..

Shuaige
11-09-2005, 01:02 AM
think it is An An... nv heard of Ah Nan b4..

Anywae, saw Italy the other day. Not bad looking for an $80 cat, but din try as I had requested for Rose.:)

nitin
11-09-2005, 08:44 PM
this forum hv been informative

i think i shld go dw try the cat 80 ones

bt can any1 tell me are all of them frm msia???

run_crouch_jump
11-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Any idea is zhen zhen from cat $150 has downgraded to $80?? Tried once when she's at cat $150..Now not much $$..so cannot pay tat much

bro, i tink zhen zhen fr cat150 hasnt dngraded yet..saw her on sat, ask OKT & he say she's cat150..

run_crouch_jump
12-09-2005, 12:16 AM
FR on Xiao Tian

went Tommy's place y'day aftnn 2 look 4 LE..called b4hand & OKT say hv but reach dere he say dont hv..not sure he meant not free now or not workin..he recommended Xiao Tian, say she's gd..tried askin 4 ne others but he juz say she's available..so LL took her lor..she's not really my type coz she looked quite matured..but plus pts r her big boobs--more den handful.. went in2 d rm & shower was SOP..catbath was nice & ticklish 4 me s usual.. tried my 1st AR..not bad but its will only try it if ass cleaned..foreplay was nice coz her big boobs were nice 2 play wif..got kiss her but no frenchin.. 2 bad not much chemistry..if i were older, i guess she'll b a typical wife, wich i wont mind..but im 2 young 4 her liaoz.. she didnt even blow me wich i dunnoe y..juz proceeded wif FJ..tried 3 positions..missionary, doggie, her-on-top, den back 2 missionary..but cant cum..prob coz abit turned off liaoz..& she quite forceful when on top..abit pain, come 2 tink of it..even when times up & she offer HJ, i didnt cum..juz not my day..muz apologize 2 her coz she really put in alot of effort..

Looks: 6/10 not my type..abit 2 matured, yet not old..she 27 only..nice long curly hair..
Body: 7/10 d curves still dere..juz abit bahbah.. nice spider tatoo on her lower back.. oso prefer smooth skin gals..
Boobs: not sure but i guess is 33-34B/C? more den a handful..
HJ:4/10 abit painful..
BJ: NA
FJ: 6/10 really made me work-it-out coz i was really sweatin at d end..
RTF: dont tink so.. still wanna try LE..

2 all bros, s usual, 1 man's meat may b another's poison..2 ea his own..juz my pt of view..
b4 leavin, saw a v chio gal wif outstandin figure, in green short dress..asked OKT & he said its cat150 zhen zhen..wow..2 bad i dont hv dat much $ 2 go 4 cat150 ne time soon..

Precious_123
12-09-2005, 07:56 PM
u are quite right.She born in 1978....She was very close to me...Used to find her and ate my cum or cim always.....She knows all lust of men..Maybe she know u young can bully....If she see oldies like us,she know die liao...Must sextisfy faithful customers like me...

evincent
12-09-2005, 08:17 PM
i'm new here... thinking to try a geylang gals... i never make love with stranger, only with gf....

I hope your can recommended some for my first try... I prefer nice looking and good services (no rush)...

May i know what is OKT, FJ, BJ, AR, RTF, BBBJ stand for???
how to determind L12H12 ?? Lorong 12 and unit no 12 tooo ??

Thank for answer my childish question...

Cheers....

kamaSlave
13-09-2005, 07:47 PM
it seems that zhen zhen is very popular. she must be very pretty n hot. Could anybody tell me which house she's based? would like to try her..

thanks a million for the kind soul...

joew2005
13-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Some1 is going 2 get it here................................ :cool:

tanmikel
13-09-2005, 10:33 PM
it seems that zhen zhen is very popular. she must be very pretty n hot. Could anybody tell me which house she's based? would like to try her..

thanks a million for the kind soul...

you sure zhen zhen is cat $80 ? I don't think so

hot_dick
14-09-2005, 04:02 PM
it seems that zhen zhen is very popular. she must be very pretty n hot. Could anybody tell me which house she's based? would like to try her...
Zhen Zhen is Cat 150. You can just go to any GL house at Lor 14, 16, 18, 20, 28, 33 as long as they are not Cat 40 houses (with Thai girls behind a glass sitting room). Tell the OKT you want Zhen Zhen and they will call for you.. :D

Happy Bonking !!

Exhausted
15-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Surprised that Xiao Tian would behave that way. Tried her before and altho in beginning dun look friendly but later in the room start tcss and got a bit of chemistry and enjoyed her session. Agree she look mature.

sakurada
17-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Surprised that Xiao Tian would behave that way. Tried her before and altho in beginning dun look friendly but later in the room start tcss and got a bit of chemistry and enjoyed her session. Agree she look mature.

I had Xiao Tian a week ago and my feeling is similar. No chemistry, didn't come and certainly won't repeat. Coming from the same house, LE is definitely better.

n1963g
24-09-2005, 07:35 PM
FR : BOBO fr Lr 16

body: 8/10 (nice hourglass, D cup & tall)
looks: 7.5/10
AR: yes will do, but never try
BBBJ:9/10
FJ: fake moans..but tight
RTF: Yes

Hasa Sas
25-09-2005, 04:39 AM
FR : BOBO fr Lr 16

body: 8/10 (nice hourglass, D cup & tall)
looks: 7.5/10
AR: yes will do, but never try
BBBJ:9/10
FJ: fake moans..but tight
RTF: Yes

brudder,this Bobo fr L16 should be in Cat 150

Am I right as not to confuse others. L1610 ? :o

Freedom00
25-09-2005, 03:58 PM
erhm new to sammy pls help =D.btw bros if we dont hav a car can we stil cal 4 cat80? cos the last time i go i cant get in :( pls help out?wish to try em out :D

Dangee
25-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi every bros there me new in this site any gd recommendation 4 cat 80 :confused:

Precious_123
25-09-2005, 09:15 PM
U don need to drive....Just go to L14H29 n look for XiaoTian or LE n u will be sextisfied...

n1963g
01-10-2005, 05:07 PM
brudder,this Bobo fr L16 should be in Cat 150

Am I right as not to confuse others. L1610 ? :o

ijjit? no leh. or I got the wrong name. she is fr L16 alrite. unless she downgraded. i blur liaoz.

Safriduo
01-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Yo bros out there any recomendation as in how to ask which lor. to go care to share once i know i heading down le damn horny now. :D

Dangee
01-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Any bro tried irene fr 1610 b4 heard from my friends who had try says that her service is very gd. Any commence?

run_crouch_jump
02-10-2005, 12:07 AM
saw prev pgs dat dere's a Bobo 4 cat80..but not sure wich hse she based in..ne bros can verify?

Hasa Sas
02-10-2005, 01:10 AM
saw prev pgs dat dere's a Bobo 4 cat80..but not sure wich hse she based in..ne bros can verify?

she is from Lor30 hse 33 :)

middleday
04-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Mei Yee

went to Tommy's. intro by him

the lady and i went into the room where we proceded to shower. she washed my body and apart from the normal dick/body wash, she also paid attention to my hands and feet.

as i lie on the bed, she wiped clean my feet again. i was wondering what is it about, as i was abt to find out anyway.

the catbath started from my back, and i can also feel her hair brush against my skin together with her tounge. it adds to the sensation and was very nice. the ar was nice too... alternating from my balls, then ar, balls, ar.. u get it? turning to the front, she started from my ears, and at my arms, she also licked each finger on my hands and put them in her mouth, sucking them. mmm... nice and wet as well. as she moved down my legs she also lick the bottom of my feet and every toe, sucking them..

moving on she concentrate on my penis, my fav part since i like getting bj. the bj she gave me a few positions, 1. lying down, 2. standing up, 3. also she did finger ream my asshole with bj as i lie down(may not be for everyone but give it a shot, nothing wrong), 4. she lie down i pump into her mouth.

by this time very shiok but my old problem haunts me... "ice cream" too long, my hard dick will soften and cannot put in liao...

she helped me some more, to able to put in... after some pumping i finished the job.

Looks/face: 5/10 (maybe thats why my penis got soft?)
Body: petite
Boobs: small
AR: good
BJ:8/10
FJ: no comment coz i cum quite quick
RTF: will try others/diversify

service is good, friendly lady
will try 150 next time see if my penis soften problem still there.... hope no need doc

jon2000sg
05-10-2005, 05:50 AM
anyone tried 'hai oo' dolphine ?

solid service, looks wise 7/10

run_crouch_jump
08-10-2005, 07:02 PM

yoz bro, is tis dolphine in cat80? coz dere's a dolphine oso in cat150..

n1963g
08-10-2005, 07:36 PM

aiya this one also fr lor 16, save ur trouble, just say $80 bobo lor. confirm lah.

jtan
13-10-2005, 11:37 AM

If u r talking abt the Hai oo in lor 16, forget it. tried her a few months back, when u try to squeeze her breast, she will "gracefully" push yr hand away afetr a short while. she did it thrice... just my opinion.

jtan
13-10-2005, 11:41 AM

If u r talking abt the Hai oo in lor 16, forget it. tried her a few months back, when u try to squeeze her breast, she will "gracefully" push yr hand away after a short while. she did it thrice... just my opinion. :cool:

hungry_eyes
14-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Just tried Hai oo last week, quite standard service, body not bad, nice complexion, my friend tried An An, I think that's her name she look good and according to my friend service also not bad got hot and cold treatment for bbbj

Harricane_SG
25-10-2005, 10:08 AM
any tall gal as in 1.68m above. cause did a few research on cat 80. not many height for reference. I never try cat 80 before, all the while try cat40.

can any senior enlight me please?

Siong2
25-10-2005, 10:13 AM
any tall gal as in 1.68m above. cause did a few research on cat 80. not many height for reference. I never try cat 80 before, all the while try cat40.

Bro, you wan 1.68m de think Cat 80 hard to find cos their Cat also base on figure and height de if I not wrong. can try Cat 150. Just tell the OKT 要高高 de. heehee.:D

Hasa Sas
25-10-2005, 10:17 PM

probably this kar leng come close to 1.68m

Dannyboy
26-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Hi all, just tried this gal call bao er last week and found that her service is not bad. Especially when she suck ur balls.....

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6
Boob: B-
BJ: 7
FJ: 7

Harricane_SG
27-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Bro, you wan 1.68m de think Cat 80 hard to find cos their Cat also base on figure and height de if I not wrong. can try Cat 150. Just tell the OKT 要高高 de. heehee.:D

I also did some research on cat 150, there is few gals which more than 1.68m. but due to the vitamin M constraint.

Bro Hasa
probably this kar leng come close to 1.68m. can tell which place ??

Thanks in advance.

Exhausted
28-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Tried Carol1. Wash up was SOP. Action begin and she did catbath, attacking my nips which was damn shiok feeling.

Looks/face: 6/10 (looks a bit old)
Body: tall, generally slim.
Boobs: C-cup, soft.
AR: 6
BJ:8/10 (shiok! better a number of 150Cat girls)
FJ: 6.5 (she din like to change positions)
RTF: will try others but yes, for the BJ

Hasa Sas
28-10-2005, 06:21 PM
I also did some research on cat 150, there is few gals which more than 1.68m. but due to the vitamin M constraint.

Bro Hasa
probably this kar leng come close to 1.68m. can tell which place ??

Thanks in advance.

sorry can't remember whether L1425 or L1429. please do a search :)

Lartan
29-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Went to try Bobo last night, but was informed that she is back only after next week. So ask OKT to recommend. Mistake !
Get a gal call Ya Wen.
Ya Wen ( think she is from Lor 16, Hse:54 or 56)
Look: Saad San (Rusty look)
Cup: 32a
bbbj: lousy, very very soft , can't even feel the tongue...
RTF: NEVER.
Don't try her......

Brucejaws
08-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Hi
Lately, i've tried Jean. Her stats are below:
Looks: 5.5 (ah lian, fr late twenties to early thirties, just my estimation)
Body: 6.5 (tanned, has her name tatooed on her hip, quite tall-abt 1.68m)
Boobs: 5 (genuine but saggy)
Catbath: 8 (erotic and shiok, one of the best cat 80 i've come across so far)
BBBJ: 8 (sensual and long)
AR: 8 (very thorough)
FJ: 8 (accomodating and can try various positions)
Overall Service & Attitude: 8 (maybe i was her first customer)
RTF: depends on $$$ :D but i believe the $ was well spent

Above is just my humble opinion, only recommended to bros who like tall and service-orientated gal.

Cheers

terrylim
08-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Hi every bros there me new in this site any gd recommendation 4 cat 80 :confused:

bro, to prevent u from being flame by others pls look thru the post
:o

BRC2517
10-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Any bro can tell me whether is LE still working?????:)

terror
12-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Tried Carol1. Wash up was SOP. Action begin and she did catbath, attacking my nips which was damn shiok feeling.

Looks/face: 6/10 (looks a bit old)
Body: tall, generally slim.
Boobs: C-cup, soft.
BJ:8/10 (shiok! better a number of 150Cat girls)
FJ: 6.5 (she din like to change positions)
RTF: will try others but yes, for the BJ

Hi, this carol from which Lor hse?

Cutter
16-11-2005, 01:59 AM
just finish trying ya wen. here is the FR for her

Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 (At least she is not very bah bah type)
Boobs: 7 (genuine and handful, just nice for me)
Catbath: 7 (SOP)
BBBJ: 8 (Long and hardworking)
AR: Didn't tried
FJ: 7.5 (accomodating and friendly)
RTF: Don't think so, cause going to stock up vit M to go for 150. :D

wackymarky
17-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Any bro know if Jessica or LE still working? Long time din hear about them? Will try Cat 80 next week. Pls help. :)

Danie|_Boy
18-11-2005, 01:16 AM
First time posting. Forgive me if this is not standard.

Me try only category $80 due to the budget constraint.

Went down to my usual place L20H47 last nite. Looked for Zhi Ling. After calling, OKT said she was working. Needed to wait for 20 minutes. Could not wait. So, asked for Amy. Not working. Sigh! No other name to try. Tried Miko(L16), Xue Er(L20) and Italy(L20) before. However, all not in my repeat list. Miko big boobs but too fleshy, Xue Er quite pretty but attitude and service not good(cannot suck and touch her boobs) and Italy serive not bad but small boobs(can speak very good English). Me like big boobs and allow to suck. Any recommendation for category $80?

Before I left, saw a pretty, tall and big boobs in-house girl named Lucy. OKT asked her to go to other house. Anybody tried before? How was her service? May be need to skip lunch & save more $$$ to switch to $150!

Me a newbie so no offence if i asK tis question bros..:o

Why go Geylang make love when u can make love to ur gf?:confused:

tanmikel
18-11-2005, 09:07 AM

1)some don't have GF
2)paid fucks can fuck and forget
3)can try other girls
4)can perform more than 1 postition
5)can BBBJ
6)I don't have access to your GF
7)Geylang nearer than thailand
8)Geylang nearer than batam .
9)got ready room and girl waiting .

duke
18-11-2005, 10:18 AM
1)some don't have GF
3)can try other girls
5)can BBBJ

10) And they don't say "not tonight honey":o

Frankiestine
18-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Me a newbie so no offence if i asK tis question bros.

Question: you working for some organization like Health ministry or is this your latest school assignment?

Or you being paid by Durex to do another survey?:confused:

Frankiestine
18-11-2005, 10:23 AM
yeah paid sex is like a vending machine, put in coin press your choice then presto out pops your order...anytime anywhere...well that not to say you won't get your ocassional "OUT OF ORDER" gals...

littlejohn
18-11-2005, 10:27 AM

Why have meal outside if you mother cook

Danie|_Boy
18-11-2005, 11:19 AM
1)some don't have GF
3)can try other girls
5)can BBBJ
excellent reasons bro.. btw wats BBBJ?

I tried there a few times.. esp the $40 ones.. cat40 means category $40?:confused: , sorie first time me here.. excuse my 'French' har..:o

Danie|_Boy
18-11-2005, 11:23 AM
haha.. yup.. i realised as relationships stretch longer, such phrases might generally be more heard..

they will say, 'Relationships shld be based on self-sacrifice and fellow companionship rather than all SEX alone' .. at least tis is wat i have heard previously..:D

Danie|_Boy
18-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Question: you working for some organization like Health ministry or is this your latest school assignment?

Or you being paid by Durex to do another survey?:confused:
Answer: None of the above.
:)

tanmikel
18-11-2005, 03:26 PM
excellent reasons bro.. btw wats BBBJ?

bare back blow job , cock sucking without using condom :)

KingBong
18-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Donno how to rate out of 10. But here's my short FR:
Might be different for the others, but she was like rushing and I asked her why she told me she's like that always, no problem I told her. She does have those kind of look that the more you see from different angles definitely can make it. A bit Eurasian I thought. Nice long hair(a bit golden dyed) down to her back, fair white skin, and she was stunning in that short black dress. Stripped and slight nose bleed, smooth and fair skin. Immediate hard on :p Her cat bath was thorough, AR vigorous, left nothing unlicked literally. BBBJ was done with soft moans and slurping sounds, nuts included...ok a bit too much saliva for me. Asked her to ride me and she did it expertly, and was banging me away. Decided to take control and reverse, can see she's really pro, as she was doing the "oh yes baby, oh yes". Loon a bit more, and asked her to turn around, hehe can see she was a bit disappointed I didnt come. But had to mount her from behind cos the view was fantastic, soft and smooth, rounded and just grabbed and fired off. Not a moan from her, she was controlling, I wonder why, what the heck slumped to the bed and it was business as usual after that. It was too commercial for me, but worth it for the babe factor. Hope you can add me points if you like my virgin FR here. Thanks. :)

Danie|_Boy
19-11-2005, 01:21 AM
bare back blow job , cock sucking without using condom :)
isnt it dangerous.. can get herpes like tis.. or other STDs..:eek:

Jang5556
19-11-2005, 08:09 AM
A bit Eurasian I thought. Nice long hair(a bit golden dyed) down to her back, fair white skin, and she was stunning in that short black dress. It was too commercial for me, but worth it for the babe factor.

Hi Bro, nice FR on this one. Like you said, looks are there but pity about the service and attitude.

I have good memories of her also hehehe

Regards

Jang

tanmikel
19-11-2005, 09:41 AM
isnt it dangerous.. can get herpes like tis.. or other STDs..:eek:

no idea , just explaining the meaning

bobsam_sg
19-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Tried Jean from L16H6

I didnt find her too good. Firstly she look a bit old. Like mid 30s.

Secondly her skin, especially around the ass and all got so many stretch marks. Thirdly she got a bit of fat.

So lookswise she not so great.

Tried eating her pussy, got a slight sour taste. But thats ok, i come across many with slightly sour taste, so gotten used to it.

The FJ was good because she very hard working. She wont let you go till you cum. We fucked for more than 30 mins. Started sweating and all. (in A/C room :p)

Heres the ratings.

Looks: 4/10 (looks a bit old)
Skin: 5/10 (got some stretch marks, some fat)
Boobs: 4/10 (Small and saggy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Hot BBBJ in bathroom and 2 BBBJs on bed, one before FJ, one after. Got no suction power but i give her points for doing BBBJ)
69: 5/10 (Partially shaved, but Pussy got slight sour taste)
FJ: 9/10 (Very hard working, and she very tall, so when fucking doggy style, her figure very nice.)
AR & AJ: Didnt ask for.
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly, makes an effort)
Not much GF feeling, also i didnt want any GF feeling from her, im only 26, she looked 33 or something. :p
RTF: Nah

Overall, if you want you guys can try her, but im sure there are much better ones out there.

Have fun! Keep it safe!

BJmydong
23-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Samsters,

I had some time this week and put together a quick CAT $80 List. I sifted through all the FRs in the $80 Recommendations and the newer GL CAT 80 FRs (Wef 2005) thread. The $80 category doesn't have the same level of interest as the more popular $150 WLs, which may explain the lack of FRs or consistency in reporting.

After reading all the entries in both threads, I compiled all the mentioned WL's names in alphabetical order and took the list down to my regular OKT to have him verify who is still working. Alot of the names were duplicated or some didn't even exist. The following list may not be complete so I would appreciate any input from any Bros on who was missed.

Thanks to all the Bros who contributed FRs. You make it easier for the rest of us to make safe choices and to avoid costly mistakes. Nothing feels worse than blowing hard earned $$ on a dud.

Special thanks to Bro Konkek Johnson. Your work on the new thread and efforts to make CAT 80 a more serious thread are applauded!! Excellent work.

-BJmydong

GL 80 LIST – November 2005

DOWNGRADED
Rose (L14 H25), Xiao Tian (L14 H29), Miko (L14 H27), Tong Tong (L20 H60), Moon (L20 H60)

Estimated GL $80 Gals: 49

A
An An (L16 H15)
Annie (L20 H17)

B
BoBo (L16 H56A)
BoBo (L30 H33)
Bo Yi (L16 H54A)

C
Coco (L20 H47)
Carol 1 (L22 H20)
Carol 2 (L22 H20)

D

E

F
Fanny (L20 H33)
Fong Yee (L16 H10)

G

H
Hai O (L16 H67)
Happy (L20 H05)
Helen (L20 H43A)

I
Irene (L16 H10)
Italy (L20 H17)

J
Jacqueline (L16 H54A)
Janet (L20 H43A)
Jem (L16 H06)
Joyce (L20 H11A)
Judy (L16 H08)
June (L16 H49)

K
Kar Leng (L16 H49)
Kar Mun (L24 H51)
Kelly (L22 H24A)

L
Lai Lai (L28 H33)
LE (L14 H29)
Leng Leng (L16 H16)

M
Mei Yee (L14 H29)
Miko (L14 H27)
Miko2 (L16 H54A)
Mona (L16 H54A)
Mong Ting (L16 H54A)
Moon (L20 H60)

N

O

P
Pei Li (L16 H25)
Ping Ping (L22 H41B)
Poh Poh (L22H 41B)

Q

R
Rebecca (L14 H25)
Rose (L14 H25)

S

T
Tau Hua (L20 H47A)
Tong Tong (L20 H60)

U

V

W
Winnie (L30 H21A)

X
Xiao Tian (aka Rebecca) (L14 H29)
Xiao Yin (L30 H21A)
Xiao Yun Que (W16 H06)

Y
Ya Wen (L16 H54A)
Yan Yan (L14 H25)
Ying Ying (L30 H33)
Yuki (L22 H24A)

Z
Zhi Ling (aka Angeline) (W16 H06)

RETIRED
Ann Ann (L28 H31), Armani, BB (W16 H06), Brandy, Cathy (L20 H47), Crystal (L28 H41), Champagne (L18 H05), Elle (L28 H31A), Honey (L18 H15), Ivy, Jenny (L28 H33), Jessica (Malay), Jing Zhi, JJ (L22 H41D), Kathy (L20 H47), Maggie (L22 H24A), MG1, Peh Peh, Sophia (W16 H06), Yin Que (W16 H06), Zing Yi

UNKNOWN OR UNACCOUNTED FOR
Ai Lin
Amy (L20 H28)
Bak Leng
Bao Er
Connie
Di Di (L28 H31B)
Dong Fang
Fang Fang
Fong Ping
Julia
Ju Ju
Lisa
Lucy
Shaung Er
Sze Sze
Xiu Xiu (L22)

My OKT did not know of any of these WLs that were mentioned in the $80 Recommendation thread or the GL CAT 80 FR (Wef 2005) thread but he admitted his knowledge of the CAT $80 was not as good as the CAT $150. ANY info on these CAT 80 WLs would be appreciated.

adultwebcamfree
23-11-2005, 02:04 AM
wow this is totally amazing.

middleday
23-11-2005, 12:13 PM
thankew bjmydong

Nenekochi
24-11-2005, 07:39 AM
[QUOTE=BJmydong]Samsters,

I had some time this week and put together a quick CAT $80 List. I sifted through all the FRs in the $80 Recommendations and the newer GL CAT 80 FRs (Wef 2005) thread. The $80 category doesn't have the same level of interest as the more popular $150 WLs, which may explain the lack of FRs or consistency in reporting.

Bro,

Thanks for the update. Most comprehensive by far. Well done....keep it up

ChickLuver
28-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Today, walked down Lorong 8 and was beckoned to go into house #19 by an OKT. Without a moment of hesitation, walked right in and was given the list of what's on the "menu"....shower, bj, FS, etc., all for S$40!

Was shown a glass room with 7-8 quite pretty women and I pick #21. Fair skinned, young, pretty and petite but with a body that really woke my little bro up. She was quite shy to start with and didn't talk much. Said was from Thailand but I doubt it as she started to speak in Mandarin after a while. No matter where they come from, it's what they've got to offer.

Started with a shower where we washed, or rather she washed me and I got a close up view of her and her asset and I must say my little bro was not wrong. Smooth fair skin, curvy and boobs was firm, well formed with pink perky nipples and would definitely make many asian women envious. Pussy hair was thin and neat.

After showering, got on the bed and she started to lick me all over. After a few minutes, cap my little bro and started to lick my bro's head and then took it in her mouth. Not really a good bj but gave me a chance to fondle those twin mounts of hers. Felt real Good! A few minutes of that, she got on her back and it's play time for my bro!

Penetrated her in the usual missonary and few minutes later, after some fake moaning and groaning (from her), mission accomplished. She removed the cap from my bro and we proceeded for another shower.

All in all, within the half hour deadline for $40! Though she was rather quiet (except for the moaning,etc.) she was quite accomodating and smiles so gave her $10 for tip.

Name: On (#21)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 910
Boobs: 9/10 (well formed and rounded)
Cat bath: 4/10
BJ: 5/10
AR: none
DFK: none (no kissing)
GFE: 3/10
Time: 25 mins
Price: SGD 40 + 10
RTF: yes (if only for the body alone)

If in need of a quick release for little bro, one of these Lorongs and a house #, it is definitely an inexpensive way to go. Would definitely be more visits in the near future.

Thank you all for the info

zyxel01
29-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Today, walked down Lorong 8 and was beckoned to go into house #19 by an OKT. Without a moment of hesitation, walked right in and was given the list of what's on the "menu"....shower, bj, FS, etc., all for S$40!

Thank you all for the info

Hello bro ChickLuver,

this thread is for cat80 FRs, not cat40 lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

BJmydong
01-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Samsters,

Thanks for all the PMs and support from members. I didn't realize there were that many fans of the $80 girls. I have updated the list for this month. Apologies if I left anyone out but I think this should be it.

I did this list as a favor to my regular OKT so don't expect regular updates. If anyone else wishes to continue monitoring the movements of the CAT 80 feel free.

-BJ Mydong

GL CAT $80 LIST – December 2005

DOWNGRADED
Miko (L14 H27), Moon (L20 H60), Rose (L14 H25), Tong Tong (L20 H60), Xiao Tian (L14 H29)

Estimated GL CAT $80 Gals: 49

A
An An (L16 H15)
Annie (L20 H05)

B
Bao Er (L16 H54A)
Bo Bo (L16 H56A)
Bo Bo (L30 H33)

C
Carol (L22 H20)
Carol 1 (L22 H20)
Coco (L20 H47)

D

E

F
Fanny (L20 H33)
Fong Yee (L16 H10)

G

H
Hai O (L16 H67)
Happy (L20 H05)
Helen (L20 H03A)

I
Irene (L16 H10)
Italy (L20 H17)

J
Jacqueline (L16 H54A)
Janet (L20 H43A)
Jem (L16 H06)
Jessie (L16 H08)
Joyce (L20 H11A)
Judy (L16 H08)
June (L16 H49)

K
Kar Leng (L16 H49)
Kar Mun (L24 H51)
Kelly (L22 H24A)

L
Lai Lai (L28 H33)
LE (L14 H29)
Leng Leng (L16 H06)

M
Mei Yee (L14 H29)
Miko (L14 H27)
Miko 2 (L16 H54A)
Mona (L16 H54A)
Mong Ting (L16 H54A)
Moon (L20 H60)

N

O

P
Pei Li (L16 H25)
Ping Ping (L22 H41B)
Poh Poh (L22H 41B)

Q

R
Rose (L14 H25)

S

T
Tao Hua (L20 H47A)
Tong Tong (L20 H60)

U

V

W
Winnie (L30 H21A)

X
Xiao Tian (aka Rebecca) (L14 H29)
Xiao Yin (L30 H21A)
Xiao Yun Que (W16 H06)

Y
Ya Wen (L16 H54A)
Yan Yan (L14 H25)
Ying Ying (L30 H33)
Yuki (L22 H24A)

Z
Zhi Ling (aka Angeline) (W16 H06)

RETIRED
Amy (L20 H28), Ann Ann (L28 H31), Armani, Bak Leng, BB (W16 H06), Brandy, Cathy (L20 H47), Champagne (L18 H05), Connie, Crystal (L28 H41), Dong Fang, Elle (L28 H31A), Fang Fang, Honey (L18 H15), Ivy, Jenny (L28 H33), Jessica (Malay), Jing Zhi, JJ (L22 H41D), Lisa, Lucy, Maggie (L22 H24A), MG1, Peh Peh, Sophia (W16 H06), Xiang Er (L16 H58), Xiu Xiu (L22), Yin Que (W16 H06), Zing Yi

Boobster
12-12-2005, 01:33 PM
tot hai o is cat 150??

grassmarijuana1
14-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Bro BJmyDong

Thanks for the list. Anyway can hightlight which os the cat 80 in ur list is a brown sugar. Thanks in advance.

Grass

jhansolo
16-12-2005, 07:55 PM
RETIRED
... Ivy....

I was trying to get her for so long ... thanks for the great info.

askale
27-12-2005, 11:00 AM
To all bro

any good recommend CAT 80? Is she still youing, pretty, slim body? I will be go to visit the house on next month. I hope u reply this post. Thanks.

askale

Jang5556
27-12-2005, 07:07 PM
To all bro

any good recommend CAT 80? Is she still youing, pretty, slim body? I will be go to visit the house on next month. I hope u reply this post. Thanks.

askale

This should be LE's description right?

But for me, from memory, best looking girl in Cat80 is Joyce.

Have fun

Regards

Jang

littlejohn
28-12-2005, 01:00 PM
To all bro

askale

I will recommend Xiao Tian instead

middleday
28-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Hai O

today, went to one of the japanses cubicle style waiting room house, in Lorong 16, she intro'd by the OKT

at 1st sight, tall, pretty!, sexy!.slim! good intro to me.

went into the room, proceeded to shower, like to clean my arse hole.. he he, feel ticklish.

as i lie on the bed, the catbath started from my bacck down down to my legs.. nice.. then the very nice comfortable AR started, woa... shiok very attentive to detail and depth haha. i liked it.

turn around, also good. she really know how to keep me interested... feel her soft smooth body pressin on mine as she lick me... from neck to legs, then twirling the balls with tounge, lifted my legs up, AR again with nice soft HJ action.. WOA! I like even more!

capped me with lips + soft fingers.. 'song'

(all this time my dick keep hard, no "softening/limp" problem liao! refer here (forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1204564&postcount=935))

then ask me "u want me to be on top or u want to be in top?"

so nice to ask my pref, so sweet.. i like her to be on top 1st..

Woah.. tight leh... I Love it haha.. after a while i ask her tired anot she say ok change, no prob.

the tightness and the moan and a pretty lady combination make me cum quite fast. (paisay to say).

after that gave me a strong massage... got power sia

Looks/face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: nice handfull and still perky
AR: good + good
BJ:7/10
FJ: very nice, tight pussy..
RTF: WITHIN THIS WEEK

after we went out, i saw she took care of me in 25 mins! woa PRO haha.. next time i try if can 2nd time? i need to be nice right?

Hai O is a good choice, other brother's FR i read b4 of her.. thankew so much

Side Track:
after got sextifaction, went out the kopitiam beside the Shell station, outside Lrg 16, order kopi, kanina bring me KOPI-O.

i told the aunty i want KOPI, then still ask me "Eh sai buay?" (Can or not?)... of course i say i want kopi la.. she still say "i say kopi, he make kopi-o, i say kopi-o, he make kopi. kopi-o Eh sai buay?". i still want my kopi of course.

before the kopi come, i abit regret, skali they add "pi-sai" or saliva inside... sigh, boh pian...

thankew for reading

Boobster
29-12-2005, 03:51 PM
hi bros...duno if shld post cat80 tarma here or not..but then try lah...anyway this is cat80.

went down to yap's yesterday...looking for cat150 commando. mostly were all not ard or already taken..sian...then i asked him hor cat80 tarma..he say he help me check...ok so waited for abt 15mins

came back n told me he got me carol n kelly...so i said ok. he gave me a warning that these 2 quite hiong one..and can combine together quite good.

when they came...wah sian...look at kelly like very old...carol also ok only..nvm proceded to the room.

kelly bath me first then carol prepare the tissues n stuff..

they both split me in to..upper n lower..so one take up one take low...wah..have to admit that they damn power..skill not bad...both blowjob can say got 7/10.

any way, they both changed posistion. but then the only time i quite too lan is they only allow one shot..sian...2 charbo but only 1 shot.haiz

Kelly
looks:2/10
boobs:3/10
bbbj:7/10
fj:7/10 tight

carol
looks:5/10
boobs:6/10
bbbj:6/10
fj:6.5/10

rtf:NO!!!!!

sian..after tarma still feel i can take on singtel or sing ice...haizz

askale
01-01-2006, 11:37 PM
This should be LE's description right?

But for me, from memory, best looking girl in Cat80 is Joyce.

Have fun

Regards

Jang

Is LE chinese gal? Right..

Jang5556
02-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Is LE chinese gal? Right..

Yes, Chinese, quite attractive, small breast, nice ass....

Look forward to your FR.

regards

Jang

manisan
07-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi bros,

Just like to contribute on what I've tried with $80 WL since I'm bored today. Pls feel free to correct me if you dont agree cause some of the exp can be a year ago.

Carol
Look: 6 (Age 30+)
Body: 6
BBBJ: 7
AR:7
FJ: 5
RTF: No
Nothing special about her, std $80 stuff, nothing bad also.

Janet
Look: 5 (Age 30+)
Body: 5 (boobs slightly sagging)
BBBJ: 8
AR: 5 (very brief)
Specialty: Her cunt job (difficult to describe) where she'll use her cunt to slide on top of your didi is really really shiok, never tried this with anyone else.
RTF: maybe due to her specialty

Xiao Yan Zi
Look: 5 (30+)
Body: 4 (short & slightly plump)
BBBJ: 5
AR: 4
FJ: 4
RTF: No
Of the few $80 that I tried, I would say she's the lowest rank

Judy
Look: 7 (look quite young, maybe late 20s look)
Body: 6 (short but proportionate, A cup)
BBBJ: 7 (long & good)
RTF: yes
No special thing about her, but overall quite pretty & good service

Rose
Look: 6 (slightly above avg)
Body: 5
BBBJ: 7 (decent)
RTF: no
Pretty standard, nothing special, overall ok

Tong Tong
Look: 4 (30+)
Body: 2 (very fat for me, maybe 70-80kg, no kidding)
BBBJ: 6 (a little soft, but ok)
AR: 8 (soft but ticklish)
Specialty: Ball licking is superb, never been keen on this till I tried her, really send you to the moon, woohoo... She also take very loong to lick your leg, ankle, arm etc which is really very sensual.
FJ: Din try cause I juz cant screw her seeing her body (sorry)
RTF: yes when she slim down
In terms of service, I can say that she's one the best I've tried, but unfortunatey she really need to start slimming program for me to RTF.

manisan
07-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi Jang,

As you can see from my FR, I've not tried any $80WL that is pretty. Besides Joyce & LE, any other recommendation? I think $80 is good value for money, but looks are usually not up to par for me. Thanks.

angel2theresq
09-01-2006, 04:45 AM
hi everyone.. i am new here..

any chinese and small boobs one to intro..?

i prefer A cups.. is it ok to not have sex just go there touch n finger finger??

80lover
09-01-2006, 09:25 PM
hi everyone.. i am new here..

any chinese and small boobs one to intro..?

i prefer A cups.. is it ok to not have sex just go there touch n finger finger??

Look for Rose or Italy. Both in their late 20s, small built.

Both can allow fingering. . . No sex? - No problem but U still have to pay the $80!!

80lover
09-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi Jang,

As you can see from my FR, I've not tried any $80WL that is pretty. Besides Joyce & LE, any other recommendation? I think $80 is good value for money, but looks are usually not up to par for me. Thanks.

U can try Xiao Tian. I think she is one of the youngest cat 80 in GL.

Jang5556
10-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi Jang,

Sorry buddy but I have not been in a while so don't really know who is good or not in Cat80 at this point. Anyway, looks is very subjective right? Best to go down and get some OKT recommendations and have a look yourself.

Have fun

Regards

Jang

cheong69
14-01-2006, 02:38 AM
can try Honda L20H06. Good service & attitude.

duke
19-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Janet
Look: 5 (Age 30+)
Body: 5 (boobs slightly sagging)
BBBJ: 8
AR: 5 (very brief)
Specialty: Her cunt job (difficult to describe) where she'll use her cunt to slide on top of your didi is really really shiok, never tried this with anyone else.
RTF: maybe due to her specialty

Tong Tong
Look: 4 (30+)
Body: 2 (very fat for me, maybe 70-80kg, no kidding)
BBBJ: 6 (a little soft, but ok)
AR: 8 (soft but ticklish)
Specialty: Ball licking is superb, never been keen on this till I tried her, really send you to the moon, woohoo... She also take very loong to lick your leg, ankle, arm etc which is really very sensual.
FJ: Din try cause I juz cant screw her seeing her body (sorry)
RTF: yes when she slim down
In terms of service, I can say that she's one the best I've tried, but unfortunatey she really need to start slimming program for me to RTF.[/QUOTE]

Yo bro,

When I visit my regular OKT he said that Tong Tong have put on a lot of weight, between Janet & Tong Tong , who is fatter ????

Hasa Sas
19-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Yo bro,

When I visit my regular OKT he said that Tong Tong have put on a lot of weight, between Janet & Tong Tong , who is fatter ????

Has to be Tong Tong. Was shocked when i saw her more 6 months ago. :) No offend

manisan
20-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Yo bro,

Confirmed Tong Tong. That's why can't get myself to screw her, just BJ+HJ. She really need to go for slimming course.

manisan
20-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Sorry buddy but I have not been in a while so don't really know who is good or not in Cat80 at this point. Anyway, looks is very subjective right? Best to go down and get some OKT recommendations and have a look yourself.

Have fun

Regards

Jang

Jang,

No prob, anyway I like to explore, still got a few names on my list to check out. If any bros got more recommendation for slightly younger + pretty Cat80, I'd really appreciate.

Anyway, tried Moon a few days ago. Brief FR below:

Moon
Look: 6.5 (looks slightly above 30 but quite lauchio)
Body: 7 (big boobs, though fake but still soft & bouncy)
BBBJ: 7
AR: 8.5 (great! doggy position while ticklung your balls)
Specialty: Her AR! Ball tickling while doing AR. Really enjoyed this one.
FJ: 7 (Good stereo & GFE)
RTF: yes
Special mention on her very very fair skin, so fair that you can see through her veins. Good if you're into such feature. In short: good service, great body & above average look. Hope this is helpful.

80lover
21-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Confirmed Tong Tong. That's why can't get myself to screw her, just BJ+HJ. She really need to go for slimming course.
You're right bro!

shiokmc
24-01-2006, 02:50 PM
can try Honda L20H06. Good service & attitude.
hi bros, anyone has stats on this Honda ? thanks v much;)

UrbanLegend
24-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Wanted 2 try Joyce but OKT said not available...Then asked for Helen and he said she quited alredi...In the end he recommends Carol1...

FR on Carol1

Looks: 7/10 (30+) from Ipoh.
Body: 7/10 Slim, quite tall abt 1.65m
Boobs: B-, abit sagging
CatBath: 7/10 Lick all over including my toes!
AR: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow and good suction. Tickle my didi during BBBJ. Shiok.
FJ: 7/10 2 position only (missionary and doggie). Grab u tight and gives fake moaning sound.
Frenching: Nil.
Attitude: 7/10 Chatty and friendly lady.
RTF: No...wan 2 try others.

powerguy
25-01-2006, 04:41 PM
what a sad news... helen is quit! really miss her bbbj in various position n also one of the best CAT80...

FreakyFrancis
02-02-2006, 10:04 PM
going geylang later... any recommandation these few days ??? like pretty faces and slim body... boobs not too small can liao... never try cat 80 be4.... worth it ?? how long is the session ??? can tell me more ??

bluefire
06-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Manisan,

You may be in luck that Moon perform to your liking. Maybe I have got no chemistry with her. Pls see the FR below for reference.

Moon
Look: 6.5 (looks slightly above 30, long black hair)
Body: 6.5 (medium to big size boobs)
BBBJ: 5 ( 1 position only and 3mins then stop and have to ask her to extend a bit longer)
AR: No (She did not initiate)
FJ: 5 (Not much faking sound....a bit like dead fish)
RTF: Definitely not.

I think Helen still better in terms of service and she give variations for different position. But heard from OKT she retired already.

laozuzhong
08-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Last friday me twang work with a friend, went down to GL in the afternoon. Very long never tried Cat $80 type so both of us decided to go for it. My friend went thru some recommendations from brudders n we decided on a couple of names each. Went into GL16/06 n asked for the girls of our choice, waited for a while then the OKT came back to disappoint us that either our choice were not bad from CNY holiday or haven't start work for the day yet. No choice lor, a k him to recommend.

Waited for a while then came this girl, not very good-looking. Managed to push her to my friend n I waited some more. After a while, a girl in her early 30s came n I went in with her. Not bad-looking (laochio type, I like), body so-so la. Got age liao mah, can understand.

Started with the sop bath. Then I laid down on the bed n she started "work" on me. Her catbathing was quite shiok, though not the best I had but acceptable. She then went south n gave me a BBBJ, tis was damn shiok. The suction n tongue action were fantastic. Then she started pushing up my legs n wow AR. Her AR was good, enjoyable. Damn long dun have AR liao. She alternate between the BJ n AR for about 15 mins. While she BJ & AR me, she got herself into the 69 position n offered me her pussy. Started fingering her n stroked her clit. Started to get damn wet then she slowly turned herself back n then actions stopped. Was really enjoying the sucking n reaming, sigh.

She then capped me n cowboy-ride me. The FJ was ok, nothing special. Just that she can shake man. Wasn't making much noises but can see that she was enjoying it too, just like me. After 2 position changes, came in missionary.

Rating:
Name: Annie
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (B Cup)
BJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Surely

PS: One man's meat is the other's poison. Dun blame if she is not what u expect after reading my FR.