PDA

View Full Version : Cat $60, $80 and $100 FR

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

lihaojun
23-03-2004, 10:49 PM
bro geylangster...
the cat 80 u can ask for them through the okt in lor 18 hs 9, 11.. etc.. those few houses... lor 16 aso have......

zyxel01
24-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Geylangster
Hi, I know the difference between the Cat. However, as i'm new at GL, i would like to know which lorong can i find the Cat80.

Firstly, do you know which lor are the cat150 houses and which lor are the cat40 houses?

Cheers!
zyxel

booby
24-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Bro gaylangster,
All houses (without fish tank) provide both cat80 and cat 150.
And theses houses are everywhere along all (even number) lorongs between lor 8 to 30. According to some statistics they are totally about 50 to 60 odd houses, so you should not miss it.

~enjoy the cunt-hunt.
:)

Geylangster
24-03-2004, 09:36 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your replies. I know where to go for Cat$80 now.

Btw, any suggestion for Cat$80 gl, age about 32 & above?

Cheers

Geylangster

Hasa Sas
25-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Hi guys,

Cheers

Geylangster

Aren't you geylangster? How come everything you are not aware

of . Perhaps you should change your nick. :rolleyes:

zyxel01
25-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi guys,

Cheers

Geylangster

You are already in this thread that tells you a lot about cat80 gals. Please read them.

Cheers!
zyxel

Geylangster
26-03-2004, 01:15 AM
Actually I'm new in Geylang, so far have tried the Cat$40 type.

Cheers

Geylangster

Geylangster
27-03-2004, 03:59 AM
Hi guys,

just tried Fanny (should be, don't really remember) of H5 of L16. She mantains her figure pretty well at the age of around late 30s. She does have a pair of handy boobs. Her services are also pretty good (maybe she's experience).

Cheers

Geylangster

sexybabe
28-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Hi bros, mi bin MIA 4 awhile, jus wen4 servicin las wednesday. At a hse in L16, ask 4 a cat $80 gal wif sporty look, tan-complexion but was intro 2 1 not 2 my expectation. OKT tumbs up wif mi behind her bak, so i take it loh.

After SOP, her figure normal, skin not tan & smooth, tits not big, nipples wif big tip. But her Bj was Beli Beli Good, e best so far durin my visits 2 GL.

Cat $80 gal - June
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 9/10 [lie dn, i stand up on bed (like king)] Take her own sweet time in suckin, tight & warm.
AR: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (Not as tight as expected)

booby
29-03-2004, 11:16 AM
I think FR on her is already posted before, so I will be brief...

Went to my ususal L28H29, asked for Kar mun or helen, but cannot get. Okt ask me if I want to try AnnAnn. I agreed. After waiting for about 45 mins, she appears.

Went to room, bath, clean dry. Then cat bath, ok. Ar also SOP. But the best was about to start and that is bbbj. Wow lots of sound and very warm and moist mouth. With every trust into the warm hole, I was exp heaven, until almost come. Ask her to stop for a while. She continued sucking nipples. She ask me if I want more. I said yes ofcourse ;), but I already know she will not allow cim. But I just confident that I can hold it. Then change position, she lies down and ask me to fuck her mouth. So I had more of that awesome bj. Then after a while into missionary, until came.
Likes to chat, very friendly WL.

body - 5/10 (a little bit on dark side)
cb - 6/10 (good, lots of sound)
ar - 5/10
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 6/10
rtf - yes, only for the bbbj

jurongguy
31-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi all,

Later free to go down GL to look for $80. Can anybody recommend ok looking girl, nice body close to $150 that does BBBJ and allows CIM? Plan to go L28-30. Please advice, thanks in advance!!!

Steve

booby
31-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by jurongguy
Hi all,

Later free to go down GL to look for $80. Can anybody recommend ok looking girl, nice body close to $150 that does BBBJ and allows CIM? Plan to go L28-30. Please advice, thanks in advance!!!

Steve

You can try LE. I think she allow CIM, and bj not bad. Enjoy and don't foget to post FR.

~Cheers.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Xiao Tian (L14H29) a recent GL150 downgraded into GL80.

Hence she is hot, quality quite good and service not bad also according to my friend who fucked her weeks ago.

Enjoy : :D

Corinthian
10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm a first timer to GL and a newbie to bonking. Is there anyone who can tell me which Lorong or HSE to go to, if i wanna find a CAT-80 who can kinda lead me the way? If possible, can tell me what type of services is tat missy providing? I certainly wun hope for too much for CAT-80, jus need someone who can lead me,bj, and have a gd friendly working attitude. :)

Btw, if possible can i ask a few qn(s)?
-Normally for a CAT-80 package, what type of services do they provide?
-For CAT-80, r they "safe" in the sense that they do check up reguarly?

P.S: I know some old-birdies are going to scold me for not reading the threads be4 posting, really very sorry, but this thread is 67/8 pages and dated all the way back to April 2002! And among all the postings, there are many useless (sorry if i offened anyone!) replies such as 1-liner "ya, she's gd..."....so i simply cant read thru all to find what i need to learn and know. So i hope all the brudders here can kindly show me the way to kick-start my bonking career. Thanks for all the help, viewing and attention.

Everyone, happy bonking! :p

tanmikel
11-04-2004, 08:40 AM
I'm a first timer to GL and a newbie to bonking. Is there anyone who can tell me which Lorong or HSE to go to, if i wanna find a CAT-80 who can kinda lead me the way? If possible, can tell me what type of services is tat missy providing? I certainly wun hope for too much for CAT-80, jus need someone who can lead me,bj, and have a gd friendly working attitude. :)

P.S: I know some old-birdies are going to scold me for not reading the threads be4 posting, really very sorry, but this thread is 67/8 pages and dated all the way back to April 2002! And among all the postings, there are many useless (sorry if i offened anyone!) replies such as 1-liner "ya, she's gd..."....so i simply cant read thru all to find what i need to learn and know. So i hope all the brudders here can kindly show me the way to kick-start my bonking career. Thanks for all the help, viewing and attention.

1)no particular house or lor you need to be at , however lor 16 is quite popular . you just need to tell the OKT you looking for $80 type . you may also want to tell him some name otherwise you may not like what he recomend .
2)all yellow cards go for regular checkup

Buaya1
11-04-2004, 10:14 AM

Since Br Tanmikel has answered most of your questions, I thought I had answered the one on " what type of services they provide...." In a nutshell, you go in, she will shower you followed by a catbath, AR, BBBJ and a FJ with condom. After that, a short massage, shower and you are out. Have a good time.

Corinthian
11-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Thank to the brudders who have provided me with the help, guess i'm more prepared for the battle now...Btw, sry again, coz i still have a few qns which i'm still quite unsure of...reali very sry to make u ppl go thru this again..pai seh pai seh...

-CAT80 is based on time or shot? If time, how long? Coz when i go thru the threads, some said 2 shots,some said 1, some said 45 min, some said 1 hr ....so which one is correct? Or is it based on the girls themselves?

-80 bucks is standard charge, no hidden costs except for tips right?

-If i walk into a hse, but did not find anyone tat i'm interested, can i juz walk out? Will the OKT make a fuss or trouble?

-Am i correct to say that all houses w/o fishtanks are providing the CAT80?

-Lemme repeat a step-by-step procedure, kindly correct me if i'm wrong. Thx.
*Walk into a hse.
*Look for girls in rooms or ask the OKT?
*Then go to room,pay, strip, bath, actions, dress up, bye bye.

Right?

That's all i ever need to know, i guess. Really thanks for all the helps. Sry to put u guys thru this silly Q&A section, really very pai seh...Thanks for paying attention to this post, thanks thanks.

Happy Bonking everyone! ;)

700_lover
11-04-2004, 06:05 PM
-CAT80 is based on time or shot? If time, how long? Coz when i go thru the threads, some said 2 shots,some said 1, some said 45 min, some said 1 hr ....so which one is correct? Or is it based on the girls themselves?

If I am not mistaken, it is up to the girls.

Correct.

-If i walk into a hse, but did not find anyone tat i'm interested, can i juz walk out? Will the OKT make a fuss or trouble?
If you do not like the house gals there, you should say no politely and then walk out. The OKT cannot force you to call a gal, right?

Correct.

*Walk into a hse.

Right?
Correct.

Have fun and dun forget the FR. ;)

zyxel01
12-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Thank to the brudders who have provided me with the help, guess i'm more prepared for the battle now...Btw, sry again, coz i still have a few qns which i'm still quite unsure of...reali very sry to make u ppl go thru this again..pai seh pai seh...

*Walk into a hse.

Right?

That's all i ever need to know, i guess. Really thanks for all the helps. Sry to put u guys thru this silly Q&A section, really very pai seh...Thanks for paying attention to this post, thanks thanks.

Happy Bonking everyone! ;)

Bro,

You go to the house, either you give the name or ask for receommendation from the okt. Some okt allow you to reject, some will show you the tu lan face. Basically, if you name a gal, you should not reject. If the okt say he can recommend, tell him you want to see first and decide.

$80 is for 30 mins. Some gals may give you 2 shots, but usually one. Check with the gal if she can give you 2 shots. Okt will not know if she can. But can you do 2 shots in 30 mins? Dun forget you need time to shower, bbbj, Ar, etc.

Word of advice:

We take time and effort to read your silly questions and provide you with some advise and info, dun say that our posts are waste of time to read and you have no time, blah blah blah!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

newkidhere
13-04-2004, 06:17 AM
hello all,
i am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.i am in usa.can some one here guide me for a gud round of fun in geylang.i have few questions also.
1.can we make advance reservations like 2 days advance for the gals? so that i dont just sit and waste time for the gal to arrive?
2.can someone tell me the fastest way to reach geylang(whichever house u guys recommend to)from the airport?
3.i am a virgin so does any one really question that?
4.I am looking for indian or malay or thai gals in $80 category so any names or recommendations plz?
5.when do the places start operating? are they open around 2 in the afternoon(thats when i wuld plan to be in geylang)?
6.what is the tip to gals usually like?
and at last
7 can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of $80 category adn does someone has a map with all the locations of $80.
thank you so much
hope someone would answer

Corinthian
13-04-2004, 08:11 AM
hello all,
i am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.i am in usa.can some one here guide me for a gud round of fun in geylang.i have few questions also.
1.can we make advance reservations like 2 days advance for the gals? so that i dont just sit and waste time for the gal to arrive?
2.can someone tell me the fastest way to reach geylang(whichever house u guys recommend to)from the airport?
4.I am looking for indian or malay or thai gals in $80 category so any names or recommendations plz?
5.when do the places start operating? are they open around 2 in the afternoon(thats when i wuld plan to be in geylang)?
and at last
7 can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of $80 category adn does someone has a map with all the locations of $80.
thank you so much
hope someone would answer

I'll try to answer ur qns...
-No, dont think they have stuff such as advance reservations. A few hrs earlier if u know the OKT,den maybe can. Days dont think so.
-Hop on to a cab from the airport, tell the cab driver Geylang Lorong ?, depend which lorong u wanna go. Does not really matter if the cab stop at lorong 6, and u wanna go to lorong 16. U can walk, petty near.
-Lolx, only u know tat urself,the girls most likely wont give a hoot about it.
-Indians maybe Deskar is a better scouting spot. Thai and malays i'm nt very sure. Other brudders maybe can help u. For chinese u may wan to start from Lorong 16 House 12.
-I think they start work from around 12-1pm, some ladies might come in later in the afternoon,some earlier at 11.
-U dont really need to pay them tips,but if u are really satisfied by her,maybe u can throw in an extra 10 or 20 bucks. It's up to u entirely.
7.can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of $80 category adn does someone has a map with all the locations of $80.
-U dont need a map,dude. CAT80 hses are those hses that DO NOT have a fishtank in the hse's front pouch.

newkidhere
13-04-2004, 12:36 PM
where to find the thais or malays in geylang if not indian? i dont wanna try chinese so plz help me out

krime8
14-04-2004, 09:45 PM
where to find the thais or malays in geylang if not indian? i dont wanna try chinese so plz help me out

do yur own research. u shld have known they are all over geylang. u waiting too get flamed? :mad:

knightnight
16-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Anyone tried JESSICA, the new malay $80? Please share an FR....thanks y all

Boss30
16-04-2004, 10:12 AM
Any recommendation on $80 gals that do tama?

I tried LE+MIKO three to four months ago. It was a good experience. This is a good combination as one of them is slim and the other is chubby. So you have best of both world. Both of them are hard worker as well.

The only problem is the time is quite short. 25 mins for two girls.

crystallai
16-04-2004, 11:29 AM
Any recommendation on $80 gals that do tama?

I tried LE+MIKO three to four months ago. It was a good experience. This is a good combination as one of them is slim and the other is chubby. So you have best of both world. Both of them are hard worker as well.

The only problem is the time is quite short. 25 mins for two girls.
you should LE and siow tian. both from same house 1429. very good and beautiful combination.

Monaco
21-04-2004, 11:47 AM
you should LE and siow tian. both from same house 1429. very good and beautiful combination.

Can someone, give me the feedback for Cat8's Honey. She seen quite popular among these ca80.

sexybabe
21-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Hi Bros, ani gals 2 recomend? I'm lokin for cat $80 type, tan-complexion, sporty look, sexy, horny...

Thks for e info.

Boss30
22-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Honey is one of my favourites. slim, moderate height, small boobs, very nice, face 7. Doing BBBJ by kneeling in front of you (you are in standing position). FJ prefers doggie style. You should try. Is she back to Sg?

crystallai
26-04-2004, 02:43 PM
the best 80 gal is rose 1425. bbbj 7/10. allow kissing and cim. called her few more time even allow you to COF.slim and good shape.repeat many times.

bogyman
27-04-2004, 10:13 AM

If you are not local, they will charge you a different rate than tthe locals, so you might want to go to the Cat 40 Thais, $40 for locals and $80 for the rest.

Cheers

zyxel01
27-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Bros

Will love to upgrade myself from $40 to $80 - But don't you think BBBJ have risk of STD??

All $40 house have posters saying oral sex not safe? Am kind of scared but at the same time to CIM is ultimate fun :-)
All legal houses, be it cat40, cat80 or cat150 have the posters. Some cat40 gals also do bbbj.

If you are worried, asked to put on condom for BJ.

Cheers!
zyxel

nikboy
01-05-2004, 02:37 AM
Brothers,

Last week tried $80 Girl
name: Tahuo
face :6/10 (ok not pretty)
body: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Friendly,Good service so far i have seen in this category.

Swinger
01-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Hi bros, still new to GL. Anyone knows if there are hses that allow 2 guys to one girl?

schwing
01-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi bros, still new to GL. Anyone knows if there are hses that allow 2 guys to one girl?

Do I see FLAMES coming?? No wonder this thread is getting HOTTER!!

Gresini
04-05-2004, 07:46 PM
27 APR 2004 2200HR

forgot name.... :(
Age - Claim 30
HT - approx 1.58m
Body - plump
Boobs - C i think.
Looks - 4/10 so-so
Attitude - Polite, can talk
BBBJ - 7/10
AR - 7/10
FJ - 6/10 any position
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - Maybe

Precious_123
08-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Xiao Tian, so far the best in Cat80. Can CIM. Tried twice already

glstunner
08-05-2004, 07:23 PM

Is it......big boobs somemore correct??? ;)

Precious_123
08-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Boobs ok lah, so far only CIM twice after fucking her

booby
09-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Boobs ok lah, so far only CIM twice after fucking her

Just to confirm if I am not mixing up this ger with someone else. Is she the one who peirced her belly button recently. Last time she was telling me about how she felt etc. Quite talkative. But agreed that her body and service is very good for cat 80.
But in terms of attitutde I would say Hai O is slightly better. Just a personal view.

Precious_123
10-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Xiao Tian cat80.One and only.Talkative yes, talk many things like shopping lah, go massage with friends lah. But on bed, I tell her, "bu yao shuo le, chi wo de xiang jiao".And finally, I say " wo yao se jin ne de zui ba" and she can't talk liao,only tasted my sperm and say very salty leh. Hear liao damn high

jesterem
11-05-2004, 09:17 AM
last week tried 2 cat$80 gers..on diff days of coz...hahaha

got Carol when I was at L28H31b ...i think..did ask 4 any ger..arranged by the okt. waited 10 mins den she came wif pink short skirt and pink top. went upstairs, tolk kok wif her, shower... den...knn.....police knock on door shouting "checking".... she quickly went down wif bra, top and skirt...her panties was on the bed..hahaha....after abt 20 mins...she came up and tiu here tiu there.....

anyway back to action...she got nice breasts but dark nipples..she gave good cat bath and AR. BBBJ was good but her action too fast...no frenching though..everything else SOP.....:) good sound system...when FJ..my didi cannot cum even after times up liao...she mentioned that I can really tiu...so long oso cannot cum...requested for HJ..she obliged.....

the other ger was Mona...got her at L20H40 smthing.....good body..love her nipples...light colored but attitude sucks....always keep saying times up...times up when I f****kinfg her...but she gives good head though.....
make her saliva drip down ur shaft and did few deep throats...she blowed me I think 4 abt 10 mins.....hahaha..shiok man!!

booby
11-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Last week tried Ya Wen. Really good BJ with condom. Actually surprised as normally I thought the default is BBBJ for this category. Atleast I have experienced for so long.
Boobs a big, but seem like fake. But good part was her height is very good and has very long legs. Really like to see them shiver as I was doing doggy style on her standing. Can anybody reccomend sombody as tall with better body.
Body-6
CB-6
BJ-7
FJ-8

Precious_123
11-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Those prefer lao chio,get MONA. Early 30s to late 20s.But dress sexy. Gd BBBJ but no CIM raw.

booby
13-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Hi Gentlemen,
This tread seems to be quite non active now. Thought of trying to get some steam into it.
So I compilied a list of the frequently featured names in this cat. Also I have added a '*' next to the names of my top 5 favourites.
Others can continue adding to it, so that we can easily see who get the maximum votes.

The names (in alphabetic order) -

1. Ann Ann (L28H31)-*
2. Annie (L20H17)
3. Hai O – *
4. Helen (L0606)
5. Honey-
6. Italy (L20)
7. Joyce (L2011A) –
8. Kar Leng –
9. Kar mun(L24H51) –
10. LE-
11. Maggie (L22H24A) –
12. Mona-
13. Rose – *
14. Xiao Tian (L14H29) *
15. Xiao Yun Qua –
16. Xue Er (L20)
17. Zhi Ling *

~ Cheers
Happy F**king

Hasa Sas
13-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Yesterday went down to Lor 16 with the intention of getting Fanny as recommended by some bros from the earlier thread. Quite disappointed as she is not working maybe already retired ... so OKT recommended Penny from Lor 20. Came within 5 min believe business is slow for her....with CFM
lau chio look in her mid late 30s, petite around 1.55cm . Wanted to reject but feel not so good.....nice boobs with light brown tits but a little plumb
Once stepped into the room she keep talking non-stop about soccer betting even while she was doing cat bath on me. What a spoilsport…shit! but make up for her tight CB among all those $80 i had tried.

face :6/10 (ok not pretty)
body:6/10
bbbj: 7/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage- $80
RTF- Only for her tight CB

Precious_123
14-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I store 3 days of load and feeling itchy, i decide to call a cat80 girl and try to CIM.Try Kar leng. Damn her BBBJ is super solid and uses her tongue well to stimulate my cock.When I about to cum, I force her head down towards my hot cock and she really sucks my sperm out,damn.......My cum was damn thick when I ask to see my cum flow out her mouth.No FJ as time up. But my 3 days load and $80 gone.

booby
14-05-2004, 10:01 AM
I store 3 days of load and feeling itchy, i decide to call a cat80 girl and try to CIM.Try Kar leng. Damn her BBBJ is super solid and uses her tongue well to stimulate my cock.When I about to cum, I force her head down towards my hot cock and she really sucks my sperm out,damn.......My cum was damn thick when I ask to see my cum flow out her mouth.No FJ as time up. But my 3 days load and $80 gone.

Wow bro, she blowing you all of the 20+ mins. Man, you must be having great stamina. Anyhow thanks for the FR. I have tried to get this chic for quite sometime, but no luck yet. Will be going down this sunday.Hope she can eat my cum this time :D :D

Hasa Sas
14-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Wow bro, she blowing you all of the 20+ mins. Man, you must be having great stamina. Anyhow thanks for the FR. I have tried to get this chic for quite sometime, but no luck yet. Will be going down this sunday.Hope she can eat my cum this time :D :D

Tried her once sometimes ago. Fair & lanky lady but never return since then
Perhaps no chemstry.

booby
14-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Tried her once sometimes ago. Fair & lanky lady but never return since then
Perhaps no chemstry.

Wow Bro, do you mean she is tall also. I heard she is very pretty with good tits too. Any comments on this...

I have a fetish for tall ladies with nice firm breasts. So far Ya wen is the only one who comes close to that. But her body not really great, and sop service.

LengKia
14-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Wow Bro, do you mean she is tall also. I heard she is very pretty with good tits too. Any comments on this...

I have a fetish for tall ladies with nice firm breasts. So far Ya wen is the only one who comes close to that. But her body not really great, and sop service.

Got her few days ago at lor 20.Not bad leh...can give it a try :D

Look: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Breast:5/10
AR:7/10
CB:6/10( abit loose)

RTF: Maybe :D

Precious_123
14-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Yawen still lose to Kar Leng.Thinking of fucking her next time.

Precious_123
14-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Look for zhi ling if u love big neh neh.Let u suck and drink her milk.

booby
16-05-2004, 09:41 AM
Yawen still lose to Kar Leng.Thinking of fucking her next time.

Bro you really like Kar Leng don't you. :) Will look for her next time I go there.

Anyway tried Kar mun yesterday. Very nice body. Very big tits, only slightly smaller than Zhi Ling. But much taller than her and better skin also, and also younger. Only problem is the lisp. sigh! But on the whole a great bonk for people with fetich for tall and busty chics.

woofer
16-05-2004, 08:08 PM
All I can say is that am on cloud nine when Kar Leng blows me.

Out of this world. And is "Look Ma No Hands" :p

Of my yrs cheonging no gal comes close to her blow.

cheers

crystallai
17-05-2004, 09:45 AM
All I can say is that am on cloud nine when Kar Leng blows me.

Out of this world. And is "Look Ma No Hands" :p

Of my yrs cheonging no gal comes close to her blow.

cheers
brother, can I know kar leng of lor 28. or kar mun of lor 24. both big tits.kar leng is cat 80 or cat150. thank.

booby
17-05-2004, 01:17 PM
brother, can I know kar leng of lor 28. or kar mun of lor 24. both big tits.kar leng is cat 80 or cat150. thank.

Kar Leng in cat80.

Brother don't forget to post FR. Been a while since I saw a detailed FR on this thread.

woofer
17-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Kar Leng 80cat one.

Here's a brief FR.

Looks - 6.5 (lao chio kinda looks with highlighted long hair)
bod - 6 ( slight tummy tall & slim, have seen better years)
boobies - A (papay titties)

But of course we're not in it for the package above
Catbath - yes but told her not to. Cuz not really into full bod catbath
BBBJ - 9 ( oh yeah one the best ard or d best; cuz have not tried any better) and is punctuated with some AR / balls linkin.
FJ - 7.5
Attitude - 9 (always with a smile on her face easy with people and makes pple feel at ease)

69ers
17-05-2004, 03:43 PM
from which house Kar Leng ? Kar Mun ? and Zhi Ling ?
I will fly to GL next Friday evening, I am coming from Indo.

tks

Precious_123
17-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Kar Leng

CIM- 10/10 ( Japanese AV Style)

I am still storing my load up. Accumulate until 1 week then will get Kar Leng to suck it all out in her warm wet mouth.

booby
18-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Kar Leng

CIM- 10/10 ( Japanese AV Style)

I am still storing my load up. Accumulate until 1 week then will get Kar Leng to suck it all out in her warm wet mouth.

Does Kar Leng allow 2 shots in one session. Like one CIM and one fj ??

Scanner
18-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Tried Xiao Tian today. Was feeling bored after lunch so headed down to 1429. Short FR:

Height: Short abt 1.55-1.6m
Face: 7 (looks like Sharon Au leh)
Tits: approx 33B-C
Catbath: 6 So-so
AR: 6 So-so
BBBJ: 6 (Was expecting to CIM but since no power, so decide to finish her off in FJ)
FJ: 7 (Gimme that buay tahan look during FJ, like bonking Sharon Au)
RTF: Dun think so.

booby
18-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Tried Xiao Tian today. Was feeling bored after lunch so headed down to 1429. Short FR:

Height: Short abt 1.55-1.6m
Face: 7 (looks like Sharon Au leh)
Tits: approx 33B-C
Catbath: 6 So-so
AR: 6 So-so
BBBJ: 6 (Was expecting to CIM but since no power, so decide to finish her off in FJ)
FJ: 7 (Gimme that buay tahan look during FJ, like bonking Sharon Au)
RTF: Dun think so.

Yeah it is understandable. But thats the thing I like about this girl. She is very casual as if like a college girl. After all she is only 26, and behaves even younger than that. Once she talk on phone for like 2 mins when inside the room. I didn't bother as I know she needs her liberties. If you let her feel comfortable then she will give you everything. Hope that helps.

CBLOVER
20-05-2004, 01:13 PM
hi bro, i enjoy only excellent bbbj & ar. I can go without fj. Any gals have this 2 skills 10/10 u can reccommend me? Thanks a lot.

Precious_123
20-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Cat150 many. Cat80,maybe have. Pay more lah.

booby
21-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Cat150 many. Cat80,maybe have. Pay more lah.

Thats right bro, cat80 not many nowadays. Other night tried Kar leng. Confirm very good bbbj. But unfortunately no frenching and no cim. She got sore throat.

Btw any details about Irene from lor 16 or 20.

Precious_123
21-05-2004, 06:38 PM
She scare liao lah.That time,I cim with her,my sperm so thick that she ate some of my cells i think.Hahaha

bubblies
22-05-2004, 12:39 PM
does anyone know whether zhi ling provides CIM??? Thanks

menowar
23-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Brothers,

I have been following this thread for awhile and I found it most informative. Thank you for sharing.

I tried Kah Mun on fri. First look at her, around early thirties. Quite goodlooking but attracted to me was the figure. The boobs are defintely C and real.

Services: friendly and compromising. Did not rush me into cumming. She allowed me to take my own sweet time. Girlfriend treatment.

But the actions can be robotic. A bit too SOP.

Overall, I would pay her a visit again for her body....so fair and smooth.

Just wonder if she allow CIM.

Regards.

booby
24-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Tried this cat80 girl Annie for second time.
I wanted to know if there is anybody while can survive her pony riding for more than 5 mins without shooting. She is just super in the way she literally hold on to the bro like a vice.
When I told her about her quality, she tells me that I am atleast better than others bros who can't even last till her blow job. But her blow job is that awesome compared to her horse riding.
Strongly reccomened for bro who have trouble coming. She can give 100 percent firing guarenty.

~cheers.

Hasa Sas
24-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Thats right bro, cat80 not many nowadays. Other night tried Kar leng. Confirm very good bbbj. But unfortunately no frenching and no cim. She got sore throat.

Btw any details about Irene from lor 16 or 20.

There was a FR on Irene in the earlier thread sometimes ago.

cuntking
27-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Last week, got NO Cat 150 targets and horny, so got Tommy to recommend a good service and lookable Cat 80, my very first Cat 80 in all my 15 years in GL.

Name: Xiao Tian
Face: One of the younger and better looking of the Cat 80s I had seen.
Boobs: Not enough MILK
BJ: long and sensation but prefer wityh more power
FJ: this gal is an expert rider, as she is feeling my explosion, she asked to changed to missionary and in less that 2 mins in missionary I cummed
Others: Nice firendly gal, even gives short massage after that

booby
27-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Last week, got NO Cat 150 targets and horny, so ......., my very first Cat 80 in all my 15 years in GL.

Welcome bro - wow 15 years - that must be a really historic day. But not the best girl in cat80 to start with. Well, hope to hear more from the 'King' himself here in this thread....

Cheers!

kiario
31-05-2004, 12:17 AM

Must try! Must try!

des4fuck
31-05-2004, 01:15 AM
hi guys

after reading so much FR i decide that i should contribute some

Name : Kar leung

body : 7/10

BBbj: 9.5/10

boobs: 7/10 B cup

Look:6.9/10 ( up to individual taste )

RTF: after i tried the rest

a very nice gal that very accomdating but that time i tried har no CIM maybe i not yan tao enough. has very tight pussy will retur to her after i try rose or annie

Forgave me for this short FR

kiario
31-05-2004, 07:25 AM
hi guys

a very nice gal that very accomdating but that time i tried har no CIM maybe i not yan tao enough. has very tight pussy will retur to her after i try rose or annie

good enough!

Harddriver1
31-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Hi All Bros,

I am new to this forum. After reading so much abt Kar Leng. Can you tell me where I can try her service.

Thanks

Harddriver1
31-05-2004, 11:12 AM
I store 3 days of load and feeling itchy, i decide to call a cat80 girl

Hi Bro,

I am new to this forum. I heard so much abt Kar Leng. Where can I try her service. What is CIM?

New Bird

Hasa Sas
31-05-2004, 12:35 PM
hi guys

Think will pay her a visit after so many good FRs about her.

Hope she won't make me disappointed :D

Hasa Sas
31-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Like to do my part for the Cat 80 section and this is my first time posting. Yo bro Ah Neo, I’m definitely a contributor and not a social loafer.

Felt horny last Saturday, I went down to Ah Gwee’s place, L20H34A at 1330hrs. Don’t have any specific targets in mind and let Ah Gwee made some recommendations. Since some of the WLs don’t start early, I might not get the best of the best. No choice.

I was recommended Leng Leng at first but hear this…I was rejected by her instead…how sad !!! But I understand that if we can reject them…they can also reject us.. it’s a two way. I had never rejected anyone no matter how they look or how bad their service is. There’s always a first time.

Then Ah Gwee tried calling Irene and she is on the way.

She came, signed in and we went into the room. After changing to our birthday suit and we proceed to bathe. Quite friendly and the bathing is quite SOP. Started to wash my ass and dick very thoroughly.

Once on the bed, she start on by cat-bathe moving from the nipples slowly down. Very sensual and my didi start to marikita already. No AR was given. Next came the BBBJ which was quite good and she take the initiative to change position to ensure that I was given the best service. ( as what Ah Gwee had told me.) Her lips was exceptionally big and this makes the BBBJ suction better !! The sucking is extremely good and I could have cummed in her mouth. She noticed it and start to slow down abit. I told her that I still want to fcuk her later on.

Begin with missionary position and pussy was quite ok. Her moaning very good and mentioned that my didi is rockhard inside her and she can feel it. My didi still cannot come so change position to doggy style. She has a nice ass and started to moaned louder. After 7 mins of hard pumping, I came during doggy style and was quite satisfied.

Service: 7 /10 very accommodating. Take your time to service you.
Attitude: Quite friendly
Looks: 6/10 Her lips are quite big but good for BBBJ.
Body: 6/10 Body quite smooth and fair but a bit chubby. I LIKE !!
BBBJ: 8/10 What can I say…One word. POWER !!
AR : 0/10 Not given.

Overrall : good fuck but not in my repeating list.

Coming soon : Kar Leng. Heard of many good FR about her. Must try…must try…!!

Her bbbj is more powerful amongst those GL $80 I have tried.... unless
kar leng can prove me wrong......

booby
31-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Treid 2 WLs Joyce and LE.
Joyce service not so good. Rushes all the way. But nice tits!

LE - friendly, avg body. Allows any positions, frenching etc. VEry accomodating.

booby
31-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Her bbbj is more powerful amongst those GL $80 I have tried.... unless
kar leng can prove me wrong......

Wow bro, must try this one.
Tried to get her from L28H29B Willys place last saturday, but he said she does not go there. Now I have heard that before too. Wonder what is the reason for that? Any bros can comment?

Hasa Sas
31-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Wow bro, must try this one.
Tried to get her from L28H29B Willys place last saturday, but he said she does not go there. Now I have heard that before too. Wonder what is the reason for that? Any bros can comment?

Perhaps both the OKT are not in good terms.....believe some other OKT also follow suit.....doesn't call gals from certain house.."Buay Gam" :cool:

BikeFever
02-06-2004, 05:12 PM
bros, karleng is from which lorong which house?

booby
03-06-2004, 11:24 AM

Bro have you tried the search engine before posting this q.

tanmikel
03-06-2004, 11:41 AM

it doesn't really matter , you can call from another house . anyway , she's from 1649 .

BikeFever
04-06-2004, 10:39 AM
anyone can cfm whether karleng is cat80 or 150?
and do the cat80 and 150 work at the same house?
wats the diff bet cat 80 and 150?

zyxel01
04-06-2004, 12:31 PM
anyone can cfm whether karleng is cat80 or 150?
and do the cat80 and 150 work at the same house?
wats the diff bet cat 80 and 150?

There are 2 Kar Leng. One is cat150, and another is cat80.

You can get the cat80 from cat150 houses.

Diff is price, and time limit.

Cheers!
zyxel

BikeFever
04-06-2004, 12:40 PM
the karleng that provides the veri good bbbj is which one?
i mean when i ask the pimp how does the pimp know which gal i am toking about

des4fuck
04-06-2004, 05:48 PM
bro the kar leung that give very good bbj is the 80 cat type

please read the FR before such question being ask because the detail r in the FR and we are in the cat 80 recommendation right??????

booby
06-06-2004, 12:18 PM
Guys Poh Poh not bad. Tried her yesterday. Above average body and good service. Small pink tits.
Sorry I don't like to give points, as it varies from one another.

sexlover30
07-06-2004, 01:09 AM
Hi guys,
I'm first time here, hope to know more "same interest" friends here.

Well, can any "old bird" here help me with my question??
I heard from friend that there r some offer overnite stay and "fun", but I had went down to GL but couldn't find those 'houses' that provide such services, therefore, can anyone provide me info such as which lorong, which house, how to get such services, wat's the price, etc???

Thanks alot.

booby
07-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi guys,
I'm first time here, hope to know more "same interest" friends here.

Well, can any "old bird" here help me with my question??
I heard from friend that there r some offer overnite stay and "fun", but I had went down to GL but couldn't find those 'houses' that provide such services, therefore, can anyone provide me info such as which lorong, which house, how to get such services, wat's the price, etc???

Thanks alot.

Welcome to GLland... ;) As far as I know Lor6 and Lor8, with the Thai WLs, so provide overnight services. Which at those houses with the fish tanks. They do provide overnight services at their rooms. If I am not wrong costs abt 150 for all the "fun".

Other one should be those FLs from mainland at Lor10....But you must be warned that they are not the legal WLs.

Happy Bonking...

luv2play
07-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi Bro
Probably, you are refering to Thai girls. They are the ones that probably allowed overnight bookings. You must go to these houses.

luv2play
07-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Guys Poh Poh not bad. Tried her yesterday. Above average body and good service. Small pink tits.
Sorry I don't like to give points, as it varies from one another.

Quite right, I hv called Poh Poh numerous times. She speaks English as well, though not fluent. Sometimes, a liitle affection if you are her regular, twice shot if you can do it within time limit. Very co-operative in any style and enjoy sex if you do it well.
Has been quite long already in GL, so a bit stereo-type of service, unless you take initiative.

Hasa Sas
07-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Quite right, I hv called Poh Poh numerous times. She speaks English as well, though not fluent. Sometimes, a liitle affection if you are her regular, twice shot if you can do it within time limit. Very co-operative in any style and enjoy sex if you do it well.
Has been quite long already in GL, so a bit stereo-type of service, unless you take initiative.

Agree with you....she can speak good english and does has a fair and smooth complexion and should be in her mid 30s. Except regular otherwise first timers probably won't give her very good rating. Think might want to visit her again... :)

luv2play
07-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Other names I have tried and found not bad (service & friendliness) as follows:

1) Jacqueline - talk and pretty.
2) Rose - pretty, but cunt overuse (Black)
3) Maggie - nice boos & tits.
4) Coco 1 (downgrade frm 150 cat)
5) Irene, Poh Poh & Joyce ( mentioned already)
6) Yar Wen, Fong Ping & Miko 2( same house as Jacqueline)
7) Rebecca
8) Ivy - big boos, friendly enjoy sex if you make her "come"

luv2play
07-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Welcome to GLland... ;) As far as I know Lor6 and Lor8, with the Thai WLs, so provide overnight services. Which at those houses with the fish tanks. They do provide overnight services at their rooms. If I am not wrong costs abt 150 for all the "fun".

Other one should be those FLs from mainland at Lor10....But you must be warned that they are not the legal WLs.

Happy Bonking...

Even at that price you pay, perhaps there is a limitation to the nos of shot you can do. I understd, most girls allow two shots, unless you are her regulars. So, on calculation, it might not be worth the while to stay overnight, unless you need a place to sleep as well.

booby
07-06-2004, 01:57 PM

7) Rebecca

Bro thats a good list... Btw I hear that Carol2 also not bad. Anybody can comment?

Btw some more names in my list are...
... Hai O, Helen (for good looks and good friendly service ) and probably Kar leng (for excell bbbj)....

shah69
08-06-2004, 12:00 PM
Well do you have any singaporean chinese gals with good body to screw.

Regassam
08-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Carol’s Review Friday 04/06/04

Left my girlfriend behind in England six months ago so was in need of a good shag. Decided to try Tommy’s place after reading up on all the reviews in the forum and found his name mentioned more then a few time. Never been to a brothel before so was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it was. Didn't know whom to ask for so just told Tommy I was after a Cat $80 girl. About 20 minutes later a Thai girl walked in and Tommy signalled me to follow her into a mirror filled room. She wasn’t perfect looking but still attractive for her age (30y.o). I’m actually older then she is but I look much younger, able 23y.o to most people.

She asked me if it was my first time and I told her yes and that she would be my first Asian girl too but I don’t think she believed me even though it was all true.

Started with a shower where she washed all my bits. She had such nice boobs I just had to play with them. I like them firm and medium size so hers were perfect.

On the bed she gave me a cat-bath, which was heaven and the asshole licking was mind blowing. I’ve never had it done to me before so it was great especially watching her face deep in my ass reflected in the mirror.

Sucked on her nipples a bit then on with the rubber jacket and fucked her missionary style. Pumped her really hard. It sounded like I was slapping her every time I pumped. I kept full speed for 10 minutes then came inside her with condom off cause. She said I was a good fuck because I kept my speed up and fucked her hard. She didn’t know I hadn’t had sex for the last six months.

Had another shower together then she gave me a short massage to finish off. What she lacks in looks, she makes up in her service. I’m glad she was my first Asian girl and will defiantly see her again. She as set a very high standard for the other girls to follow.

I’m not sure if the girls actually read their reviews in this forum but I just wanted to say thanks to Carol and I hope to see her again very soon.

Carol’s Profile

Face: Nice for age but not pretty, quite sexy though.
Body: Not fat but not slim either. Nice firm medium sized boobs with brown nipples.
Height: About 5 Feet 4 Inches.
Service: Her service is great and she should get an Award for her Asshole licking skills. Lots of eye contact whiles giving BBBJ. Never felt rushed.

Regards,

Regassam

booby
09-06-2004, 01:38 PM
Carol’s Review Friday 04/06/04

Regards,

Regassam

Thanks bro for the nice FR. Will try her soon.

Btw can anybody tell who has the tightest pussy in this cat...? I don't think there will be many as most are over 30 years old.

zyxel01
09-06-2004, 02:11 PM

Btw can anybody tell who has the tightest pussy in this cat...? I don't think there will be many as most are over 30 years old.

Dun need to be young to have a tight pussy. They can control their pussy muscle to make it tight and shiok.

So the more experienced ones the better!!

Cheers!
zyxel

luv2play
09-06-2004, 03:05 PM

Depending on how big is yr dick that can fill the whole cunt. Agreed that most cunt are already loose by this category.
Even at 150 category, most girls has been in this trade for years before coming to S'pore.
All having said, there are still minority who started this trade here and that is provided you are lucky to get one. You need to be on the loop.

booby
09-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Depending on how big is yr dick that can fill the whole cunt. Agreed that most cunt are already loose by this category.
Even at 150 category, most girls has been in this trade for years before coming to S'pore.
All having said, there are still minority who started this trade here and that is provided you are lucky to get one. You need to be on the loop.

Thanks for the info bro.
Read somewhere that tighness of the pussy is sometimes gentic. Some girls will be tight even after man years .... ??

carlsson
10-06-2004, 09:01 AM
A couple of experiences to share (most likely some bros would already have done them before) -

Both Cat$80 -

1) Xiao Tian

I must admit that I was shocked when she first arrived, coz she is definitely very young (mid-20s) to be in Cat$80 (prematured downgrading?). From my limited knowledge of Cat$80s, most are actually already in their mid-30s.
Anyway, personal ratings as follow -

Looks - 8.5/10 (the best so far for me)
Body - long hair, 1.58m petite with waist-line ard 24inches and fair complexion
Boobs - 33-34b/c with nice light coloured tits (hue of pink at some angle)
Cat-Bath - very run-of-the-mill tongue action
AR - 6.5/10 (tickle you quite well but was expecting more)
BBBJ - 6.5/10 (quite hurried, not sure if allow CIM)
FJ - natural moaning, superb rider as she will rock you/finished her off in missionary
Attitude - not a great talker but responsive nonetheless, has got 2 crystal studs on her belly button (can be your ice-breaker conversation topic)

RTF - if only for her looks/body/age, YES.

2) Janet

Looks - 7/10
Body - a bit fleshy type but some bros would like it
Boobs - definitely 34/35C (abit fake actually as its hard) - does tits fuck (SHIOK)
Cat-Bath - sensual and slow (love it)
AR - she will lick you while you are on all-fours with she fonder your didi at the same time (8.5/10)
BBBJ - good suction and tongue movements (8.5/10)
FJ - overall 7.5/10 (allows all patterns)
Attitude - very friendly and engaging, make you at ease throughout the 30 mins

RTF - for tit-fucking lovers YES!

crystallai
10-06-2004, 09:25 AM
A couple of experiences to share (most likely some bros would already have done them before) -

Both Cat$80 -

1) Xiao Tian

I must admit that I was shocked when she first arrived, coz she is definitely very young (mid-20s) to be in Cat$80 (prematured downgrading?). From my limited knowledge of Cat$80s, most are actually already in their mid-30s.

FJ - natural moaning, superb rider as she will rock you/finished her off in missionary
Attitude - not a great talker but responsive nonetheless, has got 2 crystal studs on her belly button (can be your ice-breaker conversation topic)

2) Janet

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - definitely 34/35C (abit fake actually as its hard) - does tits fuck (SHIOK)
AR - she will lick you while you are on all-fours with she fonder your didi at the same time (8.5/10)

YES, BROTHER CAT 80 GAL CURRENTLY THE ONE AROUND NOW IS SIOW TIAN.I HAVE REPEATED HER FOR MORE 20 TIME.THE BEST OF ALL CAT 80.SHE ALOWED FRENCING AND CIM .CFM FACE WHICE BBBJ. WORTH FOR THE MONEY.PLEASE TREAT HER GENTLY.

luv2play
10-06-2004, 12:46 PM

Both Cat$80 -

1) Xiao Tian

2) Janet

Looks - 7/10

Agreed, I hv also tried both, Xian Tian downgrade frm 150 Cat, sometime mid last year. Need to be friendly with her to get response.
Janet, she enjoy sex if you know how to work on her and make her come. Definitely CIM if you request.

Monaco
10-06-2004, 01:09 PM
1) Honey (1815)

Try her and shocked, she around mid-20 reason, look better than cat150
so decided to take her.

Looks - 7.5/10 (the best so far for me on Cat80)
Body : 8/10. Fair, smooth skin. 1.58m
Boobs: 6/10 small but nice
Cat bath : 7/10 SOP (service you like bf)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 started in shower. (only Cat80 provide)
FJ : 6.5/10 tried different positions natural moaning
Frencing : No
CIM : yes

RTF - if only for her looks/body/age, YES. much better than Xiao Tian
Overall best Cat80 than anyone I have before. Worth for money and please all brother treat her gently and she will service you the best.This advise fro her.

damnu88
16-06-2004, 09:36 PM
Have tried a few cat80.

1)Xiao Tian
2)Annie
3)Bo Bo

For the above mention need not post any Fr cause bros here have given very good recommendations.
Especially Annie bbbj was surperbbbbbb.Definately will RTF.
Bo bo friendly and Xiao tian pretty...

Any more strongly recommedation please post,,,,,,

damnu88
16-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Any bros have a list of cat80 names to recommend?
Come across names that were not posted in the earlier hit list.Please pardon me on the request so i can post my Fr after bonking :D :D

booby
17-06-2004, 11:31 AM
1) Honey (1815)

Try her and shocked, she around mid-20 reason, look better than cat150
so decided to take her.

Looks - 7.5/10 (the best so far for me on Cat80)
Body : 8/10. Fair, smooth skin. 1.58m
Boobs: 6/10 small but nice
Cat bath : 7/10 SOP (service you like bf)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 started in shower. (only Cat80 provide)
FJ : 6.5/10 tried different positions natural moaning
Frencing : No
CIM : yes

RTF - if only for her looks/body/age, YES. much better than Xiao Tian
Overall best Cat80 than anyone I have before. Worth for money and please all brother treat her gently and she will service you the best.This advise fro her.

Thanks Bro for very good FR. But somehow it sounds too good to be true. If it is then, why is she not working in Cat150. Did you ask her that?

Might be trying her soon to find out.

booby
17-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Can try Poh Poh, if not done yet. Very friendly and hardworking.

Would appreciate a more detailed FR...;)

oarfish
17-06-2004, 12:27 PM
any cat $80 that allows 2 shots??

Hasa Sas
17-06-2004, 12:35 PM

Can try Ya Wen and Fang Fang( hardly work nowadays)..both also not bad

Hasa Sas
17-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Thanks Bro for very good FR. But somehow it sounds too good to be true. If it is then, why is she not working in Cat150. Did you ask her that?

Might be trying her soon to find out.

It is true as i have tried her a few times....fair but look is average to me

In term of look for cat $80, i think xiao tian is much more prettier

Monaco
17-06-2004, 12:46 PM
It is true as i have tried her a few times....fair but look is average to me

In term of look for cat $80, i think xiao tian is much more prettier

Heard from my buddy, Honey (1815) was not working past few days because got sick (XX), and my buddy also got it. That way her service periously has improve to got hold of more customers.
Advise from by buddy not to call her at the moment.

jia125
17-06-2004, 02:10 PM
where is the brothel 4 the following gals u hv mentioned in the email.........

booby
17-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Thanks bro, really appreciate it. Will keep her out of my list fr the moment.

Just wondering, lets say if one of the WLs catch any STD. Do they have to retire from the trade..?? Any known cases so far?

Hasa Sas
17-06-2004, 04:18 PM

agree with you she is one of the most hardworking ...especially her bbbj
and catbath....miss her pink small tits. :)

menowar
17-06-2004, 04:32 PM

7) Rebecca

Bros,

I have tried Jacqueline, pretty and tall. But services so-so . Did not allow CIM. FJ: She wanted a fast game.

Any brother has better experience with her.

Monaco
17-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Heard from my buddy, Honey (1815) was not working past few days because got sick (XX), and my buddy also got it. That way her service periously has improve to got hold of more customers.
Advise from by buddy not to call her at the moment.

TO all my bros, sorry for the confusion, my buddy giving wrong info, he is down with flu nothing got to do with the gal. Cause I will be disappointed if that happen. Nearly kill the gal ricebowl. IF there happen, surly checkup doesnt approve her to work. Honey is my best cat80 so far.

booby
18-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks bro Monacco, for your concerns. I can't wait to try this chic.

Well dunno if its in my mind or not. Last week I tried Ivy. The whole session was great. The next day there was a slight pain on the head of my shaft. That too very occasionally. No itch or burning or any other symptoms. But something different none-the-less. I guess it could be a one off thing. Also I cannot single out any WL as I have read that symptoms might surface after a few weeks of infection. I never did unprotected sex, or unlicenced WL, so makes me feel this must not be any serious infection but would go down to DSC soon to acertain it none-the-less. Any other buddy had this sort of an experience?

Hasa Sas
18-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Thanks bro Monacco, for your concerns. I can't wait to try this chic.

Well dunno if its in my mind or not. Last week I tried Ivy. The whole session was great. The next day there was a slight pain on the head of my shaft. That too very occasionally. No itch or burning or any other symptoms. But something different none-the-less. I guess it could be a one off thing. Also I cannot single out any WL as I have read that symptoms might surface after a few weeks of infection. I never did unprotected sex, or unlicenced WL, so makes me feel this must not be any serious infection but would go down to DSC soon to acertain it none-the-less. Any other buddy had this sort of an experience?

What a scare for you haha...having protected sex with licenced WL should be quite safe thou it still posses some risk for casual sex

This foxy and slutty Ivy is one of my regular and always willing to please
Quite accomodating will change position without any complaint.
Talkative too
:D

booby
18-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Totally man! Also with one of the bigger boobs n more importantly she knows how to carry them. Really, one well organized WL this. And got a good deal of meat too.. hahaha....
Will call her only if know I can drive at full throttle, as you said she is one real slutty bitch....hahaha...

adios~

IloveBusty
18-06-2004, 03:02 PM

Saw dis cat80 Poh Poh b4 okt called for my fren. But 1 thing for sure my little bro will not stand up for Singapore with her kind of looks 4.5/10 :eek: Xiao Tian definitely better choice for cat80, enjoy bonking (*_^)

elaw
18-06-2004, 04:23 PM
After reading gd FR abt Xiao Tian, I decided to try my very first Cat 80 gal in GL.

The following brief FR on her is shown below:

Face: Nice-looking.
Boobs: Er....A or B ? Not to sure but anyway, they are just nice for me to fondle.
AR: I quite enjoy the experience from it. :p
BJ: Normal but with more suction power will be great.
FJ: A very good & experienced rider.
Others: She perform short gentle massages after FJ.

Overall: I find her quite friendly & pleasant gal. :)

kiario
18-06-2004, 10:41 PM
After reading gd FR abt Xiao Tian, I decided to try my very first Cat 80 gal in GL.

The following brief FR on her is shown below:

Face: Nice-looking.
Boobs: Er....A or B ? Not to sure but anyway, they are just nice for me to fondle.
AR: I quite enjoy the experience from it. :p
BJ: Normal but with more suction power will be great.
FJ: A very good & experienced rider.
Others: She perform short gentle massages after FJ.

Overall: I find her quite friendly & pleasant gal. :)

Agree! good experience.

BigHEAD
19-06-2004, 01:18 AM
went to GL couple days ago. Ask for LE but not working.. .so ask for Rose since there was some good FRs about her... OKT said she is commando style... Attitude ok... treat you like BF and when on the bed she would turn you upside down.. licking.. slurping non stop...toes licking too

Body - definitely not skinny but not fat either
Boobs - Should be B or C
Looks - 7/10 normal ( fair complexion)
Attitude - friendly and chatty with me
BBBJ - 7.5/10
AR - 7/10
French- Yes (like lover)
FJ - 8/10 tried missionary and doggie style while she was facing the mirror damn stimulating
RTF - Yes, soon

crystallai
19-06-2004, 01:42 PM
went to GL couple days ago. Ask for LE but not working.. .so ask for Rose since there was some good FRs about her... OKT said she is commando style... Attitude ok... treat you like BF and when on the bed she would turn you upside down.. licking.. slurping non stop...toes licking too

Body - definitely not skinny but not fat either
Boobs - Should be B or C
Looks - 7/10 normal ( fair complexion)
Attitude - friendly and chatty with me
BBBJ - 7.5/10
AR - 7/10
French- Yes (like lover)
FJ - 8/10 tried missionary and doggie style while she was facing the mirror damn stimulating
RTF - Yes, soon Brother, agree with you. Rose and Siow tian is nothing but the BEST.

carlsson
22-06-2004, 05:16 PM
TO all my bros, sorry for the confusion, my buddy giving wrong info, he is down with flu nothing got to do with the gal. Cause I will be disappointed if that happen. Nearly kill the gal ricebowl. IF there happen, surly checkup doesnt approve her to work. Honey is my best cat80 so far.

Honey was out of action not due to any illness, she has her "monthly aunty" break last week, confirm she is now working. Pls treat her nice and she will reciprocate.

Overall rating - 7/10

luv2play
23-06-2004, 12:59 PM
any cat $80 that allows 2 shots??

You can always ask the girl before starting the session. Most girl will obliged if within the 30 minutes. But, timing is not sufficient to do a enjoy a "good"
job. But you can always tried with quite frequented girls and they normally will obliged if they know you well.
Most of the girls I bonked will obliged if I feel like to hv 2 shots, but must tell them in advance.
I will do the first shot CIM and the second traditional.

Tried yr luck!

nikboy
26-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Brothers,

Last week tried Zing. Dont know whether already FR exists. Here is the brief details

Name : zing
looks :7/10
figure:6/10
attitude:9/10
fj:8/10
bbbj:8/10
AR:10/10
CIM:yes
shots: 2 can.

very accomadative and friendly. i never had a such a feeling with 80 catagory so far.

Happy bonking.

starman
28-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Brothers,

Last week tried Zing. Dont know whether already FR exists. Here is the brief details

very accomadative and friendly. i never had a such a feeling with 80 catagory so far.

Happy bonking.

Hi bro care to share which house is she from? never heard of her b4? thks.

Hasa Sas
28-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Brothers,

Happy bonking.

Are you refering to Zing Zi ? which hse?

woofer
28-06-2004, 01:32 PM
While waiting for my regular bonk - KL. Saw Zi Ling walking in. Have not had her in a long while, she looks rather great with that long hair etc.

May on her next.

dreammare
28-06-2004, 07:08 PM
any overnight for 80 like the onez inn 40 cat

Khoratian
02-07-2004, 03:05 PM
My updated bonked list
Italy
===============
Pretty ok but small boobs.... skinny side but servicewise standard enough. Chatty. Seen some review her not bad... maybe that day me not in very high mood to enjoy..

Look :5
Service: 6
FJ: 6

Bao Er
===============
Nice looking. First time you notice is very hygenic, which is good for some but a bit too much for me. Everything also wipe clean clean...everything also capped, includig BJ (i prefer uncapped for that service).

Look:7
Service:5 (normal, nothing special and the cleaning always part make points go down)
FJ:7

Zhi Lin
===============
One of the good ones, but the FJ lacks a bit. The BJ is long and power.. very shiok. Not very thin or fleshy, nice look

Look: 7
Service:8

Janet
===============
Power boobs. Age look more than other 80's i've called, look like 30's but still have the make you stand look.. ehehe. A bit fleshy but boob somehow i think might have been operatedb4, not 100% real one. The Foreplay is the most enjoyable. One of the few who make me cum so fast during the FJ with the very passion active moaning and scatching... knn cannot tahan too long hehe.

Look: 6
Service :9
FJ: 9

Few more i've tried..

Jin Zi ( sound as in mirror)
===============
A bit on mid 30's, boob also a bit slagging. Nothing special, Blow w/o cap and long duration and with power (the nicest part about her BJ) almost cum in mouth.

Look : 5
Service : 6
FJ : 7 (nice BJ though can give 8 for BJ)

Carol(one)
===============
Average look, everything is pretty SOP, BJ w/o cap too shiok. For FJ not that shiok, no surround effect and also she only like normal missionary position, sianz.

Look: 6
Service: 5
FJ : 5

Ann Ann
==============
A bit into 30's. Nothing special friendly though. Standard feel and SOP.

Look:5
Service:6
FJ:6

Mon na
=============
Also into 30's. Aiyo recommend one ask for young also come like that.. next time need to specify leow. Chatty. Skin very smooth although 30's already. Tongue very soft also.. BJ time very shiok Blow with power and w/o cap. Almost cum. FJ with moan.

Look : 6
Service: 7
FJ: 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't manage to call any of the girls bros recommend. All busy. Will try more.

devil069
02-07-2004, 05:28 PM
hi to all bros out there. I am new here and would like to thank you all for the intro and recommendations. Had tried a few girls and satisfy with them so far. Will take note of all fields and post my adventures here in future. Happy bonking :) :D

menowar
04-07-2004, 11:17 PM
hello bros, I went to look for Kah Leng on friday after hearing so many good reviews about her. So I called OKT and made the booking. The moment I entered the room, I was a bit disappointed with the look. May be I was expecting too much after all the reviews. Went inside the room, it was normal stuffs at the beginning and after that was mind-blowing. Her BBBJ together with her hands were enough to cause me to go patheletic shock. Her tongue was so gentle on my skin yet the suction was so powerful on my dick. After awhile, she wanted to cap me for fj but I told her to continue what she was doing. In the end, I just blew everything inside her mouth. I was like semi-concious at the moment. She sort of giggled.... :p

All I can say is "SHIOK" "SHIOK" "SHIOK"

booby
05-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Damn, what a bad luck. Tried to call her on SAturday, for the mind-blowing, oh sorry cock-blowing exp. But sigh she was not working. Nways next week I guess. :D

damnu88
05-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Any bros here have a list of active cat80 now in business with great services? Have always wondering wat names to tell OKT.Have try a few (Xiao Tian,Boh Boh,Ann Ann,Annie) mention by bros here with very good services indeed. Happy cheonging :confused: :confused:

onion_rings
05-07-2004, 10:48 PM
hello bros, I went to look for Kah Leng on friday after hearing so many good reviews about her. So I called OKT and made the booking. The moment I entered the room, I was a bit disappointed with the look. May be I was expecting too much after all the reviews. Went inside the room, it was normal stuffs at the beginning and after that was mind-blowing. Her BBBJ together with her hands were enough to cause me to go patheletic shock. Her tongue was so gentle on my skin yet the suction was so powerful on my dick. After awhile, she wanted to cap me for fj but I told her to continue what she was doing. In the end, I just blew everything inside her mouth. I was like semi-concious at the moment. She sort of giggled.... :p

All I can say is "SHIOK" "SHIOK" "SHIOK"

Yeah today went to look for Yawen,but okt told me she went back to Msia, so i ask for kah leng(after so many good report). But she not wrkg due to ta yi ma.finally hv to settle for kah mun..hmm qte accomodating like g/f treatment lah...except her look abit wayang & she talk wz a very short tongue...

askale
06-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Italy
===============
Pretty ok but small boobs.... skinny side but servicewise standard enough. Chatty. Seen some review her not bad... maybe that day me not in very high mood to enjoy..

Look :5
Service: 6

Which is her homebase of ITALY?

damnu88
10-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Please dont shoot me down.Just wondering is there any malay in cat80 with great looks and services. :confused:

askale
12-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Which her homebase is ITALY?

damnu88
12-07-2004, 06:18 PM
A few days ago happens to see a small petite wl.Ask the OKT who says is Xiao Yun Que any bros here try before please post FR.Actually from the mention FRs by the cheonster here .But lost who to go for in GL Cat80 .Any good good recommendations please post leh.....I abit lao ren ci dai can not remember much.Thanks :D

Monaco
12-07-2004, 09:31 PM
Try Honey again,, but her standard has droped, and very lose, too much KY. Whn I requested to cim, she just jerk for me and also very rush. Cannot touch and dip, ever I her regular. Do know why her attitude has falled. Still prefer Xian Tian.

Bad Company
13-07-2004, 02:53 PM
A few days ago happens to see a small petite wl.

First tried her a few months ago, as recommended by OKT. First look, quite disappointed, but she gave a damn good bbbj. Good use of the tongue, licking the whole shaft. Went for CIM. Came out quite satisfied, though she complained it took long time.

Recently, my shaft in need of servicing, decided to call her again. This time, she really complain its really taking too long (bbbj about 15 mins), and said her mouth is tired. Well, when the WL passes such remarks, my brother will go south. I completely lost my mood. Told her I cannot come, washed and walked out of the room. GF type, she's definitely not. For value for money Cat 80, I'll go for Ka Leng, Lai Lai, Kar Mun, Carol.

menowar
15-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Please dont shoot me down.Just wondering is there any malay in cat80 with great looks and services. :confused:

If I am not wrong, she is called Cathy from L20H47. I never try before and I just gather info from here. Try already, let me know, ok?

By the way, must hardworking a bit and look at the forum. Cannot always ask. ;)

top model
16-07-2004, 05:42 PM
good stuff.bros.

Energy
20-07-2004, 11:45 AM
agree with you she is one of the most hardworking ...especially her bbbj
and catbath....miss her pink small tits. :)

Just tried her last friday and fully agree with the bros here that she is definitely very friendly and customer orientated. Service is very good and accomadating. Looks quite ok also.

CHEEBYFACE
20-07-2004, 12:41 PM
A few days ago happens to see a small petite wl.Ask the OKT who says is Xiao Yun Que any bros here try before please post FR.Actually from the mention FRs by the cheonster here .But lost who to go for in GL Cat80 .Any good good recommendations please post leh.....I abit lao ren ci dai can not remember much.Thanks :D
XYQ cannot make it dun waste your money. Janet is the best cat80 since Crystal Lai retired.

shctaw
21-07-2004, 12:07 AM
XYQ cannot make it dun waste your money. Janet is the best cat80 since Crystal Lai retired.

will try Janet, hope bro CHEEBYFACE tip is good.

CHEEBYFACE
21-07-2004, 04:30 PM
will try Janet, hope bro CHEEBYFACE tip is good.remember to post FR :)

cuntking
22-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Hee hee ... she was another Cat 80 I tried when no targets for Cat 150 and she is good and worth the $80 .... repeat a few times liao

glstunner
22-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Hee hee ... she was another Cat 80 I tried when no targets for Cat 150 and she is good and worth the $80 .... repeat a few times liao

FR leh......hee hee........ :D

tiostun
22-07-2004, 07:41 PM
hi all big brothers..i got some questions here about cat80..but dont think have to start new thread..so i post here..

(1) how do i call on a specific cat80 girl? is it i go to any house which provide the cat80 service (i went westerhout house 6 and 8) and tell the okt her name? then if she is free she will come down to that house..?

(2) i see the okt name Tommy alot in this forum..may i know where he is situated at..?

sorry for the newbie quesion..thanks in advance !

shctaw
26-07-2004, 11:51 AM
hi all big brothers..i got some questions here about cat80..but dont think have to start new thread..so i post here..

(1) how do i call on a specific cat80 girl? is it i go to any house which provide the cat80 service (i went westerhout house 6 and 8) and tell the okt her name? then if she is free she will come down to that house..?

(2) i see the okt name Tommy alot in this forum..may i know where he is situated at..?

sorry for the newbie quesion..thanks in advance !

Just pay a visit to the house stated in cuntking $150 list. All cat$150 house does the cat$80.

Pls correct me if I am fcuking wrong.

with regard to your question on location on tommy's place. Brother you have to work harder man, it is all over the place, look harder and you shall find the answer.

Sori for that crap, just hate people who are fcuking lazy :mad:

shctaw
26-07-2004, 11:55 AM
went to try Janet yesterday, cheeby okt want me to take cat$150 stating better service, fcuking cb okt did not know econmy bad nowaday.

I work out furious, but have lot of fun mentally undressing the PRCs queing outside the street one by one.

Kekekeke.....

Will try to get Janet again SOOON...... cannot tahan oredi.... :D

damnu88
26-07-2004, 08:17 PM
hi bro,
U try already?? Still waiting for your FR.What more WLs in Your list.Care to recommend??Cause U 'gun" I "gun then song song .Who U really think is the best in your bonking list??share share leh...... :D

went to try Janet yesterday, cheeby okt want me to take cat$150 stating better service, fcuking cb okt did not know econmy bad nowaday.

I work out furious, but have lot of fun mentally undressing the PRCs queing outside the street one by one.

Kekekeke.....

Will try to get Janet again SOOON...... cannot tahan oredi.... :D

damnu88
28-07-2004, 09:28 AM

Hi bro,
Wondering how to pronouce LE.It's L,E or ???

menowar
01-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Yo brudders,

Just look for Zhi ling and I am extremely happy with her service. Do not talk much and that is the way I like it. Beautiful breast and white skin. Good long and slow BBBJ. Almost shot in her mouth. Face not too bad. At the end of it all, happy customer!!!

Checked with OKT

Rose, Xiao Tian, Jacqueline, Janet are back into their hometown for 1 month. Try to call them just now.

Pai sei, I have searched the forum but I can't seem to find the base of Janet. Can any brudders care to tell me which house is she from?

Thank you in advance.

devil069
07-08-2004, 03:32 AM
it is just the letter L and E. Happy bonking. :cool:

jesterem
07-08-2004, 01:26 PM
it is just the letter L and E. Happy bonking. :cool:

thanxx to all bros, I tried LE at H29.

yup she is good, her cat lick esp WOW cos she gives wet kisses all over me. when she reached by legs, my didi fel like exploding. her BBBJ excellent, told her i enjoyed it, the more I enjoyed the longer she blew me. use tounge and lips so dun feel the pain, only shiok feeling.....

later asked me if like to bonk her on a high chair beside the bed. she sat opened up her l gs and told me to poke her. very nice pussy lips she got...bside the cahir t\i sthe mirros and I can see my didi sliding in and out her pussy and can see her pussy lips envloping my shaft. cum in no time.....

good girl and friendly..RTF definitely!!!

jurongguy
12-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Hi, LE is from which Lorong? Can you please advice?

Hasa Sas
13-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi, LE is from which Lorong? Can you please advice?

02-01-2004, 02:09 AM
jurongguy
Samster Join Date: Dec 2001

Could someone recommend me a few good $80 gal?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,

I have seen a few reports on Rose and Joyce. Seems like they are good tries at this bad times. $80 seems to be a better choice now. But as compared to the $150, are the girls really worse off? I mean I know that $80 gets you 30 minutes of joy whilst $150 gets you 45 minutes. Could any kind bro comment and advice me? Me want to see some advice 1st b4 embarking on my 1st visit to the merry land. Thanks!

Steve
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
31-03-2004, 02:09 AM
jurongguy

Going down GL later, need CIM recommendations....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Steve
01-04-2004, 03:26 AM
jurongguy

Thanks, booby...

Trying to keep this thread alive... and thanks to bro booby for his recommendation on LE:

>You can try LE. I think she allow CIM, and bj not bad. Enjoy and
>don't foget to post FR.
>
>~Cheers.

(Source: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?postid=425329)

Hope everybody can contribute!

05-04-2004, 01:57 AM
jurongguy

Re: $80 CIM recommendations

Keeping thread alive.... any contributions? Sincerely hope all bros can contribute on $80 encounters in this bad economic situations.... $150 may be too expensive for some bros here... so anybody got good $80 recommendation, please actively contribute! thanks!

Noticed you have been asking around for FRs since 2002 and believe you had tried many WLs till now. Well so do you have FRs to share with us for cat $80 rather than expecting and urging others to contribute.....
dun be selfish leh. :rolleyes:

tanmikel
13-08-2004, 02:41 PM
how do you actually pronounce "LE" ? as is "lay" or "lee" ?

shchen
13-08-2004, 03:52 PM
It has been a while since I last visited GL. Too much FL also gets sick off it, so decided to visit GL again. When to my usual house 2060 ask for “Seow Ying” from 3012A.

This is the first time I try her, she is ok look with normal figure and boob. Her bbbj was so super that I almost CIM. I visit GL for more then 10 over years and she is the third girl then almost makes me CIM.

Rating as follows:

Look: 6.5/10
fig: 6.5/10
bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 7.5/10

Rtf: YES.
:D

elaw
13-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Noticed you have been asking around for FRs since 2002 and believe you had tried many WLs till now. Well so do you have FRs to share with us for cat $80 rather than expecting and urging others to contribute.....
dun be selfish leh. :rolleyes:

Good work by u.

+2 pt for yr effort. :)

alsahaf
15-08-2004, 02:06 AM
Hey, any bros can recommend a GL80 with nice legs and big round ass?

Never see much GL80s around usually when I hang around the houses. Are they rare compared to the 150s?

Most of the time, i see a girl walk in/out, think its GL80 cuz I think looks not up to 150 standard, but when ask OKT he always tell me no, its 150.

power_stormy
15-08-2004, 02:12 AM
Hi bro

LE belong to CAT80 or CAT150 ??

glstunner
15-08-2004, 07:44 AM
Hi bro

LE belong to CAT80 or CAT150 ??

U r posting in wat thread???? :confused:

Princ3
16-08-2004, 08:56 AM
went down gl on sat nite.. then roam ard lo.. called up 1 wl.. she intro me her fren cuz she busy. ferget name liao. age bout 25 n abv. oldold! n then not bad la. looksl ike airport but strip liao got B ba.. n then bbbj.. frenching.. fj hj.. wahaha 80$ 1 shot per hour :D ok done wif her. went down lor 14.. saw a pretty prc. real pretty man.. but my fren wif me oso. she dun allow ppl ard while the shaung moment happens. damn :| is she licensed or not.. she's onli at the roadside..?

chew79
21-08-2004, 03:40 PM
went down gl on sat nite.. then roam ard lo.. called up 1 wl.. she intro me her fren cuz she busy. ferget name liao. age bout 25 n abv. oldold! n then not bad la. looksl ike airport but strip liao got B ba.. n then bbbj.. frenching.. fj hj.. wahaha 80$ 1 shot per hour :D ok done wif her. went down lor 14.. saw a pretty prc. real pretty man.. but my fren wif me oso. she dun allow ppl ard while the shaung moment happens. damn :| is she licensed or not.. she's onli at the roadside..?

u really have a way with WL but was around GL and saw this sexy pussy lady standing just outside Princess Hotal 81 and got her instead. Her name is Kinki, good fj and bj I must say... I shall rate her service as 7/10 with 6/10 in looks but 8/10 for her figure... her boobs are good stuffs for a great comfort of cushioning.

Triple_XXX
22-08-2004, 01:38 AM
FR On Cat $80 Julia

Went to L28... a Jap Decor hse with steps. Ask for Joyce (Recommended by a bro) but OKT says "RED LIGHT" so bo bian ask him to intro. Proceed to sit down in TV room to wait.

She came 10 mins later. 1st look petite size, looks not bad. Went into room 1(With fish tank inside). Took off clothes & proceed on with the bathing scene. She paid attn to the bro & arsehole doing it slow & sensual.

After that went on the bed, ask me to flip over to my back & started cat bathing the back all the way to the arse. Used her tongue to tickle the inner thigh from the back, did a ball licking from the back too. I was a bit on the roller coaster oreadi, feeling both ticklish & shiok ! She takes her time all the while about 10 mins later ask me to turn to the front.

Started the full course cat bathing the front too & did a BBBJ slow & steady which felt good. (Almost a full 10 mins) when i ask her to stop otherwise going to explode in her mouth. She cap me & ask me to ride her. Could cum when pumping until have to ask her to jerk me off as i was too tired after a day's work. Overall cat bathing was good.

BBBJ: 7/10
Cathbathing: 9/10 (Fantastic)
FJ: 3/10
Boobs: 1/10 (About 32 A)
Pussy: 5/10 neat shaven with average lips.
Height: 1.5+ cm
Weight: estimated about 40 kg.

bigwilly
25-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Tried LE few days ago....

To my opinion, ( I am quite particular about looks)

Looks: 4/10 ( not my type )
Body: 5-6/10 ( so-so )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( bbbj very good...., in fact though i think she ask to me to tell her when i am cumming when i ask her for longer bbbj , but i just cum without telling her and in the end just CIM, and she suck me dry !!! and i asked whether she dare to swallow my cum, she just swallow it and show me !!! )
Cathbathing: 5/10 ( so - so )
FJ: N.A
Boobs: 5/10 (About 32 B)
Pussy: 5/10 average lips.
Height: 1.5 m
Weight: estimated about 45+ kg.

Well, guys, ask for more BBBJ, and she dun even mind me holding her head, pumping towards my little brother......

RTF: not really, unless I just want to close my eyes and enjou the BBBJ and CIM.

tanmikel
25-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Tried LE few days ago....

To my opinion, ( I am quite particular about looks)

Looks: 4/10 ( not my type )
Body: 5-6/10 ( so-so )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( bbbj very good...., in fact though i think she ask to me to tell her when i am cumming when i ask her for longer bbbj , but i just cum without telling her and in the end just CIM, and she suck me dry !!! and i asked whether she dare to swallow my cum, she just swallow it and show me !!! )
Cathbathing: 5/10 ( so - so )
FJ: N.A
Boobs: 5/10 (About 32 B)
Pussy: 5/10 average lips.
Height: 1.5 m
Weight: estimated about 45+ kg.

Well, guys, ask for more BBBJ, and she dun even mind me holding her head, pumping towards my little brother......

RTF: not really, unless I just want to close my eyes and enjou the BBBJ and CIM.

how do you actually pronounce "LE" ? as is "lay" or "lee" ?

shocker
26-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Anybody here try before Lang Lang, I think itis fr H16 if not wrong ! (recommended by friend) Dun't knw,if it is good anot !
Any FR abt her !
Thks.

Hasa Sas
26-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Anybody here try before Lang Lang, I think itis fr H16 if not wrong ! (recommended by friend) Dun't knw,if it is good anot !
Any FR abt her !
Thks.

Haha...maybe your friend is refering to leng leng....since it is your friend that recommended therefore u should ask him about her service mah... :)

shocker
26-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Haha...maybe your friend is refering to leng leng....since it is your friend that recommended therefore u should ask him about her service mah... :)

Yes, leng leng paiseh got the wrong spelling !
My this friend always BS one,can't be trusted !
thks.

duke
27-08-2004, 12:37 AM

Just came back from my GL80 bonk..... wanted LE or Xiao Tian but not available so settle for Zi Ling........ Lost some weight since the last time I saw her....... look better today.

Overall not bad svc...... Hot water BJ in the Shower and she throw in some bodyfoam massage in the shower too....

Catbath and AR was fantastic.......... just these 2 service worth the $80 liao... swear that I could have cum several times during the cat bath & BBBJ.... if not for her timely change of positions......

FJ abit let down maybe because the Foreplay was overwhelming........

RTF: Yes but probably after trying LE and Xiao Tian..... :D

boliao
03-09-2004, 06:17 PM
It's been a while since anybody has posted a FR....will try to start the ball rolling by posting 2 of my "forgettable" FR

Both taken at 1612, in the afternoon where not many girls available...

Name: Carol
Body: 6/10, a bit "ba ba" with B-cups I think
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 7/10, quite short though
FJ: 7/10, moans and give you the CFM look
RTF: Maybe cos overall service good, obliging, can change pattern

Name: Italy
Looks: 5/10, quite desparate for a fcuk and didn't want to wait... :(
Body: 5/10, disappointed when she took off her cloths cos quite skinny, A-cup
AR: None to speak of
BBBJ: 7/10, highlight of the session, not much suction but did a few position and she give the CFM look.
FJ: 6/10, see her face my diddy soften a bit...doggie position better!
RTF: No way! Unless, I'm desparate again LOL anyway, she allows 2-shots

Anyway, my next outing will try to shoot off all the names recommended here and try my luck...

ang076
07-09-2004, 02:36 PM
Been to Gelyang today after I took half-day off.

Went to Lor 16 House 6.

Show OKT my requirement.

He said , " okay. No problem. You take a seat first , I will call her to come."

He served me a cup of Chinese tea and hot towel.

After 15 mins or so. She came in purple cheongsam with a black scarf around her neck. She look a bit like Jacelyn Tay in the way she smile . She wore light make-up. ( light pink lipstick , blue eyeshadow.) She took me to the room, (the room is of hotel standard.. Nice and spacious.)

She ask me for my requirement.

Then she undress until she naked .. ( Sigh ! she was not wearing bra ( she was 34B .. and she was wearing white thong with see thru front part. Undies size 6)

She took me to a shower and kept rubbing my cock.

She then dried my body and led me to bed.

She lick my face and my body and play with my cock while I fondled her breasts..( I ask her what was her name. She said she is Annie or Eileen or Aileen ??? Her age is 28. So sorry, I have hearing difficulties, therefore I dont know how her name sound like. I ask her why was she not wearing a bra. she said it is too troublesome to wear bra ,because she had to unhook her bra and then put it on few times after each tryst during the course of her work. )

She rubbed my cock too hard and pressed the balls too hard ... I almost screamed in pain..Then she asked whether I want my cock to be sucked by her. I said no- no... Then I cummed .. she take toilet papers to wipe it clean.....

Then we had a short chat.. and then we went to shower.. I saw her squat down and let her juice flow out..

Then we clean our body and dress ourselves up.. I paid her $80 after 35 minute session.. (No sex was involved ... So sorry.)

She thanked me and give me a sweet smile... ( She said she will tell OKT to let her know if I wishes to engage her service again... She will come to see me with a sexy bra underneath her clothes..)

Annie ? or Aileen ? or Elieen ? or similar sounding name..

Bust size, - 34B .( soft and tender.)
nipple colour- pink.
Pussy- trimmed. ( hair was slightly triangular shaped.)

Politeness - Good.

Licking skill- good . ( can feel the cooling effect on my body even now.)

crystallai
07-09-2004, 11:01 PM
New to the GL 80....normally cheong HC....any bros can recommend girls with really nice fleshy round asses? I m a nutter for asses...would raelly appreciate input...thanks...
you can call 1654A yaiwen. the only cat 80 gal with a very big beautiful round ass.service 2/10. :D

menowar
09-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Yo bros,

I went down to L16 and wanted to call Janet, but not available as she went back a month's rest.

In the end, I called Lai Lai from L28. Went in and showered as SOP. But keep cleaning my asshole. I knew what was coming. But out of the normal besides her AR and BBBJ, she masturbated herself (Rubbing her clits) while i was bonking her. The sight was too overwhelming, so after awhile, it was game over. Btw, I like her pink nipples.

On the whole, excellent service as it was the fourth time that I visited her.

Yours Sincerely,

M

terror
09-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Hi bros, I am looking for cat $80 Gals, who have big boobs and does bj(with cap) and of course fj.. Brothers out there got any intro of these gals? thanks

carlsson
10-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Hi bros, I am looking for cat $80 Gals, who have big boobs and does bj(with cap) and of course fj.. Brothers out there got any intro of these gals? thanks

Can try Bobo of L30H33, she has huge melons (at least 34C). Yummy sia!
Good, friendly attitude, can french and non rushing type. Good bbbj, you better tell her you wan bj w/cap coz once she tongue your didi, you'll never wanna ask for a rubber again. Have fun and dun forget your FR. :D

terror
10-09-2004, 06:29 PM
ok.. thanks.. I will try her then write my fr.. :p

terror
11-09-2004, 11:51 AM
hey bro, btw, around how old is bobo?

carlsson
14-09-2004, 05:39 PM
hey bro, btw, around how old is bobo?

Sorry, bro for the delay in reply. Bobo seems mid 30's already and hails from Ipoh. Body wise, still can make it lah. For Cat80, what do you expect? :D Hehehe....some bros here may second my opinion so that you can feel more assured?

Anyway, have fun. :p

Precious_123
14-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Try LE or Kar Leng. Had CIM sessions with them.LE nearly eat my semen last session as I cum too much that time and I DEEP THROAT HER.HAHA!!!!

terror
15-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Hi, which location is le and kar leng located? thanks.. and how big is their melons? :D

WOOHOO
15-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi, which location is le and kar leng located? thanks.. and how big is their melons? :D
WAAHHHH!!
brother terror you so hiong one wanna try so many gals at one time you really must be crazy about melons man... :p

Precious_123
15-09-2004, 07:41 PM
if got money try Sony at L20H47.CIM with her, followed by fucking her and cum in doggy position.But must pay $150 lar. Can find LE or Kar Leng any house.U shy go L14H29 lor.

Think
16-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Hi all,

are the gals available at nite too?

coz some okt told me that many gals aren't available from late afternoon onwards.

:confused:

terror
16-09-2004, 07:06 PM
Ok.. Thanks.. These few days then going to find time and try them out.. Cos I just bonked some prc gals at GL.. Need to rest my little brother so as to store more "juices"... :p

sporelover
28-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi bro,

Yup...you're right. Even though the official time is 12PM, it does not mean all of them will start working at that time.

If you want to be on the safe side, try calling at 5pm onwards.

Sporelover.

Hi all,

are the gals available at nite too?

coz some okt told me that many gals aren't available from late afternoon onwards.

:confused:

jovoice
29-09-2004, 02:07 AM
anyone know if jing zi is still around?

Cool Shave
29-09-2004, 08:48 AM
FR Jessica

Just got the time to post my FR on a Cat 80 gal by the name of Jessica. Went to my favourite OKT and ask him to recommend a brown sugar as I have not tried any in the GL circuit yet.

After 10mins, a small petite minah came and we proceed to the room. She is really small size, about 1.4m and weight less than 40kg. But boy! Was she a sex powerhouse!!!!

After the bathing routine, I lie in the bed and that’s when the action starts. She asked what I prefer and I said everything.

She gives me a thorough cat bath and lots of concentration on my ass when I begin to moan and enjoy it. She will let you finger her on the ass hole and the love hole. Boy! This girl can suck…man. She deep throats your dick from the tip to the base and allows you to mouth fuck her. Suddenly she whips up a vibrator from her bag and begins to play herself.

Watching her masturbating and I mouth fucking her is simply irresistible and makes me want to cum. Luckily, my years of cheonging make me able to tahan for a while.

After a while, told I want to screw her ass and she said OK. She applies some KY on her butt hole and pussy and she gently guide my love rod into her tight ass slowly but surely penetrating. It is really tight and can see that se closes her eyes and grit her teeth to savour in the entire rod.

I began to pump her in every imaginable way alternating her love hole and ass hole and she don’t seem to mind. (Of course I put on a cap, lah) I finally came by removing the cap and spreading the cream juice all over her body (just like the porn movies).

Jessica is one of the sex nymph that I had encountered and really doesn’t show any attitude if you takes a long time to cum.

Look – 6/10 (not bad for a minah from East Malaysia)
Boobs – 32B (fit her small and petit frame)
Body – 7/20 (nice and compact proportion)
Ass – Nice and tight
Attitude - Great
BBBJ – 8/10
AR – Superb and lots of sound effects
Anal – 9/10 Wow…this is really something
FJ – 9/10 – I surrender to her
RTF – YES!!!! (Great value for money for a Cat 80)
:p

Frankiestine
29-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Cool Shave,

You are really one big fucking dim wit.....the monster is not one to fire anyone openly but damn you really rock the boat this time.... :mad:

Cool Shave
29-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Cool Shave,

You are really one big fucking dim wit.....the monster is not one to fire anyone openly but damn you really rock the boat this time.... :mad:

Hey Monster!!! what's wrong with you. Can't you appreciate a good FR.

You are discouraging brudders here from posting a good FR.

We are all here just having fun and not critisizing each other.

Sian Liao!!!!!!

Frankiestine
29-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Hey Monster!!! what's wrong with you. Can't you appreciate a good FR.

You are discouraging brudders here from posting a good FR.

We are all here just having fun and not critisizing each other.

Sian Liao!!!!!!

You are right you have posted a good FR but there are certain thing that you should not have divulged out even if you had a great time doing it....for a minute use the big head and think.....there things that the WL are not suppose to do but provide it only for services sake by revealing it out and this place I can assure you is a hotbed for AV, you may just have signed her death warrant....

lengleng1
01-10-2004, 01:56 PM
FR Jessica

Just got the time to post my FR on a Cat 80 gal by the name of Jessica. Went to my favourite OKT and ask him to recommend a brown sugar as I have not tried any in the GL circuit yet.

After 10mins, a small petite minah came and we proceed to the room. She is really small size, about 1.4m and weight less than 40kg. But boy! Was she a sex powerhouse!!!!

After the bathing routine, I lie in the bed and that’s when the action starts. She asked what I prefer and I said everything.

She gives me a thorough cat bath and lots of concentration on my ass when I begin to moan and enjoy it. She will let you finger her on the ass hole and the love hole. Boy! This girl can suck…man. She deep throats your dick from the tip to the base and allows you to mouth fuck her. Suddenly she whips up a vibrator from her bag and begins to play herself.

Watching her masturbating and I mouth fucking her is simply irresistible and makes me want to cum. Luckily, my years of cheonging make me able to tahan for a while.

After a while, told I want to screw her ass and she said OK. She applies some KY on her butt hole and pussy and she gently guide my love rod into her tight ass slowly but surely penetrating. It is really tight and can see that se closes her eyes and grit her teeth to savour in the entire rod.

I began to pump her in every imaginable way alternating her love hole and ass hole and she don’t seem to mind. (Of course I put on a cap, lah) I finally came by removing the cap and spreading the cream juice all over her body (just like the porn movies).

Jessica is one of the sex nymph that I had encountered and really doesn’t show any attitude if you takes a long time to cum.

Look – 6/10 (not bad for a minah from East Malaysia)
Boobs – 32B (fit her small and petit frame)
Body – 7/20 (nice and compact proportion)
Ass – Nice and tight
Attitude - Great
BBBJ – 8/10
AR – Superb and lots of sound effects
Anal – 9/10 Wow…this is really something
FJ – 9/10 – I surrender to her
RTF – YES!!!! (Great value for money for a Cat 80)
:p

This gal from which hse?

Fruiteefruit
01-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Tried her a few times previously and she still maintain her standard.

Went into the room, usually starts with some TC session. Both stripped individually and off to the bathroom. While she is soaping you, she will rubba rubba you from back and then rubba you from the front. Next will be BBBJ in the bathroom with very diluted listerine. The feeling quite cooling when she stops.

After that we proceed to the bed. First will be lieing on the bed with your stomach facing down. She will give you a catbath on your back from neck to calfs and back to neck again. If you are afraid of tickle, please be prepared cos usually I have such a hard time enduring ......... imagine her long silky hair, the two tits and her tougue going around you, man, either you r aroused or trying hard not to laugh.....its so ticklish.

After that she will ask you to arch your back with your butt sticking out. She will do AR and suck/lick your balls.... This is always the best part.... really hope that it will never stop, hahahaa. The feeling is arousing becos at the same time she is also doing the hj action with lubricant on your dick. Well, really gotta try to know how it feels.

Next will be tapping your butt and ask you to flip over facing her. She will again do a cat bath from top to calf while to enjoy her full view of figure and beautful skin. Occasionally licking/sucking her nipps.

She will ask you to sit at corners of the bed, or kneeling on the bed,etc to give you bbbj treatment. But that depends on the day and what bbbj position she will suggest. For my case, she will usually initiate the position and I just follow lor. But the feeling is good......

As FJ, she is very accommodating and willing to try various positions. If you are a regular, she will know take note of what kinda positions you like the most .... She do play attention to these details. Overall I would say she is worth it for $80.

Summary of rating.
Looks: 6.5/10 (she looks good for her age and also for $80 cat)
Figure:8/10 (why so high? cos she really beautiful skin and a nice pair of boob - I am not good with size but around 34B or slighter bigger)
BJ:BBBJ, good suction, various positions
AR: Im not into this and thus I cant give a good estimation
FJ: 7/10 (can have various positions)
RTF: Yes.

Hope that all bros enjoy my FR. Cheers.

02-10-2004, 06:45 PM
went L28 H31A 2 days ago, the service was great. ask for KiKi..

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Cathbathing: 10/10 (Superb!)
FJ: 3/10 (not good)
Boobs: 8/10 (About 34 B or C)
Pussy: 6/10 clean shaven with average lips.
Height: 1.55+ cm

bros should go try her out..

tigerbeer29
03-10-2004, 12:53 PM
ya i fully agreed with u, she got a nice pair of melons..

Tried her a few times previously and she still maintain her standard.

Went into the room, usually starts with some TC session. Both stripped individually and off to the bathroom. While she is soaping you, she will rubba rubba you from back and then rubba you from the front. Next will be BBBJ in the bathroom with very diluted listerine. The feeling quite cooling when she stops.

After that we proceed to the bed. First will be lieing on the bed with your stomach facing down. She will give you a catbath on your back from neck to calfs and back to neck again. If you are afraid of tickle, please be prepared cos usually I have such a hard time enduring ......... imagine her long silky hair, the two tits and her tougue going around you, man, either you r aroused or trying hard not to laugh.....its so ticklish.

After that she will ask you to arch your back with your butt sticking out. She will do AR and suck/lick your balls.... This is always the best part.... really hope that it will never stop, hahahaa. The feeling is arousing becos at the same time she is also doing the hj action with lubricant on your dick. Well, really gotta try to know how it feels.

Next will be tapping your butt and ask you to flip over facing her. She will again do a cat bath from top to calf while to enjoy her full view of figure and beautful skin. Occasionally licking/sucking her nipps.

She will ask you to sit at corners of the bed, or kneeling on the bed,etc to give you bbbj treatment. But that depends on the day and what bbbj position she will suggest. For my case, she will usually initiate the position and I just follow lor. But the feeling is good......

As FJ, she is very accommodating and willing to try various positions. If you are a regular, she will know take note of what kinda positions you like the most .... She do play attention to these details. Overall I would say she is worth it for $80.

Summary of rating.
Figure:8/10 (why so high? cos she really beautiful skin and a nice pair of boob - I am not good with size but around 34B or slighter bigger)

Hope that all bros enjoy my FR. Cheers.

Iluvoyster
04-10-2004, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=Fruiteefruit]Tried her a few times previously and she still maintain her standard.

Summary of rating.

Hope that all bros enjoy my FR. Cheers.[/Q

You said she looks good for her age, may I know how old is she?

tigerbeer29
04-10-2004, 10:14 PM
she is 30+..try her good service..
[QUOTE=Fruiteefruit]Tried her a few times previously and she still maintain her standard.

Summary of rating.

Hope that all bros enjoy my FR. Cheers.[/Q

You said she looks good for her age, may I know how old is she?

samsavf
06-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Bros,

First FR, pls forgive if not gd.

went Tommy's today, the service was great. ask for zhi ling. told went back. can anyone confirm? was recommended Carol1.

Looks: 6.5/10 - Long hair and nice complexion. A bit mature.
BBBJ: 7/10 - Good Suction. Tickle You shaft and balls at e same time. Quite Shoik
Cathbathing: 8.5/10 - Superb! Lick and clean b4 procceeding to next part.
FJ: 6.5/10 - Okay. BBBJ too effective! never really got going. Only missionary style
Boobs: 7.5/10 - About 34 B. Think fake boobs, dun like to be tickle at the side of boobs
Pussy: 7/10 Well trimmed.
RTF: Maybe....

clover
07-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Can confirm that Zhi Ling not working yesterday. OKT cannot confirm that whether she has gone home for the month. Tried to get her but was told not available. Ask for Jessica, waited 20 min and was told she had a 3-session booking by same customer!!!

So still feeling horny asked OKT for "good service" one and he called Coco. When she came, good looks (7/10) long straight hair fairly big boobs. So give thumbs up and proceed to firing ground.

After undressing - aiyah, chiah lat! Big boobs about 34C, a bit saggy with thick nips. Not bad for 35+ lady. However, rest of body in bad shape, a bit flabby but no shape at all. She was wearing a G-string, but made no impact becos got no bottom. The shower session was SOP, a little chit-chat and that's all.

After drying proceed to bed, she then tied up her hair, making her look more like housewife and started tearing off the toilet roll - aiyoooh!!! Her cat bath is good, lick everywhere, you have it she lick it until reach toes which she also suck. Very ticklish. AR nothing to talk about, a bit short and no thrill.
She was about to BBBJ but ask for cap. She thank me for that and wish more bruddders did the same. The BJ was good, SOP but good.

The FJ is nothing to talk about, her body being flabby and soft met with no resistance at all. Tried to rabba-rabba but was politely told no, tried to suck nips also turned away. No frenching etc etc. Sian-already.

Rating:
Looks: 5/10 (downgrade after seeing naked)
Catbath, AR: 6/10
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10
Frenching, touching etc: Not allowed
FJ: 4/10
RTF: Never

When come out, ask OKT about Jessica. OKT phoned and said already queue forming at the place where she was. Eh, brudder give chance lah!

Fruiteefruit
12-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Tried her last week and I must say, her standard is still there (visited her for about 3 times).

Waited 1 hour plus for her. Kinda tired of waiting and when I was about to leave, ah yap said, "lai liao, lai liao." So I guess in the end, my $80 still have to leave me, hehehehee, but of cos Im glad.

Entered the room and we sat down and TC abit. I helped her to strip and after that on my own. Told her I waited for one hour plus and she was quite pleased to hear that (I guess girls always like guys to wait for them..... thats life .. sighz.) We proceed to the bathroom, everything SOP, TC abit and off to the bed.

On the bed, she was saying, "lets do it slowly today okie?" Point to take note; Jessica always like to do it slow, sometimes the time might overshot but usually if overshot by 5 mins, OKT wouldn't mind. But I believe most of us bros here love slow action rite? haha.

She asked me to lie down with my stomach facing the bed. Do a catbath from neck down to calfs and up again. After that, asked me to turn over and she catbathed again. Slowly she licked my balls and after that groped my whole dick in her mouth...... yup, bbbj. The feeling was good and she started to blow with some deep strokes and deep throat. All the while during her bbbj, I was fingering her lightly.

After that, change various positions to bbbj and and after that, she wanna be on top. She capped me and ride slowly initially...... after a while, starts to be more vigorous. After a while, I carried her and went for missionary position ...... then doggie. While we were in doggie position, she moaned the loudest. I guess this position might be her fav.

In the end, I told her to turn around and she turned around, removed my cap and start to bbbj again........ I told her Im coming but she didn't care and she pulled my hand to her pussy to finger her. I continued to finger her lightly but she pushed my whole finger into her pussy. Guess she is cumming too. In the end, I CIM and was lieing on the bed totally exhausted...... a great F......

Summary of Ratings:
Looks: 7/10 - dark skin malay lady. Big eyes, fun loving character. (pretty for a CAT 80)
Figure: 6/10 - 32A to 32 B I think. Not really good in Boob size. Very petite, about 1.5m tall. Pretty proportionate for a petite lady.
BJ - 8/10 - she does bbbj, CIM, various positions, I guess nothing I can ask for more.
AR - never try thus can't give rating.
FJ: various positions, accommodating, moan the loudest at doggie.
Atittude - 9/10: very accommodating, eager to please. Willing to try as long as you treat her well.
RTF: Yup

Note: Jessica can't really speak good english. If you can converse in Malay with her, I think she will treat you even better. Overall a definite worth for a CAT80 bonk. Very nice girl. Bros out there, please treat her well. In times of a changing era in GL, hard to find good stuffs nowadays. The standard is really uncomparable to the past. I must say, she is pretty impressive and with her standard, I think she can put many GL150 to shame.

Have fun, bros, Cheerz!

nathan
14-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Hi bros,..... have any one tried ping ping of $80? I have seen her last week at house1612. quite not bad appearance. initially , i though she belong to the 150 cat. but tomy told me she belong to the 80 cat. HOws her service? any special service? and what abt her body? thanks alot.

shchen
15-10-2004, 12:20 AM
She used to be one of my favorite, but now a day I go back to PRC or Malaysia Chinese.

I used to have two rounds with her. The only thing lack down is her small breast. Other wise she provides good service.

terror
15-10-2004, 11:41 PM
Hey brudders out there. I would like ask if anyone would kindly letme know what's the closing time for houses at lor 28, 30 and 32??
Thanks brudders :rolleyes:

ang076
16-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Went to GL again after Orchard Rd.. Walking around the lorongs....Finally went inside Lor 20 Hse 58.. ( there are Popeye on the door..) Ask for CAT 80 gal.. After some time, the lady came , dressed in black jacket with black bra exposed and long red batik skirt, with one little metal pierced on a navel.. She is quite pretty..

Went inside the room...we stripped and took a shower, there is a red tattoo just above her buttock.. She told me her name is Carol..

Then we went to bed, she lick my nipples and played with my cock, then lift my legs up to perform AR....finally cap my cock with a condom and start to perform BJ..and then told me to be on top of her to bonk her..Finally , after 2 times, I stopped, and told her that I dont prefer to bonk her in this manner... She said ," Huh ? you never been on top of women before?" ..Then she told me to lie down and perform HJ on me instead..Maybe Carol prefer man on top of her .. After that , I cummed , she asked why so little sperm.. ( Maybe I guess this is the time to stop visiting WLs / FLs and waited for my body system to revitalise my sperm level..)

Then we went to shower and TCSS for a while..

FR on Carol

Look: 6.7/10 ( quite pretty.)

Body: 7/10 ( Hour glass- with tattoo above her buttock, one metal piercing on her navel, Bust size -34B, Panties Size- M , brown nipple colour.)

HJ : 6/10 ( she work hard , and perform HJ with her eyes closed sometimes.)

AJ: 7/10 ( she tickles the rim of my ass with her tongue.)

BJ: 6/10 ( she just suck and lick my cock with pleasure.)

FJ: ( Hard to judge: it is my fault. I dont bonk gal in this manner..I prefer gal on top... but she is not used to it..she prefer man to be on top of her..

{ This can be used as a court testimoney if I were to be accused being a rapist.. but my sexual habit is different from that of rapist.. Every rapist prefer to be on top of women...(I prefer that woman on top of me. How to be rapist ? :D )}

RTF: yes if only she prefer to be on top of me and rammed my cock..

clover
18-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Summary of Ratings:
Looks: 7/10 - dark skin malay lady. Big eyes, fun loving character. (pretty for a CAT 80)
Figure: 6/10 - 32A to 32 B I think. Not really good in Boob size. Very petite, about 1.5m tall. Pretty proportionate for a petite lady.
BJ - 8/10 - she does bbbj, CIM, various positions, I guess nothing I can ask for more.
Atittude - 9/10: very accommodating, eager to please. Willing to try as long as you treat her well.

Confirm-lah!!
I managed to get Jessica after 15 mins of waiting at 2pm. Smallish girl and very lian looking. Service is excellent.
At first when I ask for 2 shots, she thought it was for 1 session and agreed. The BJ was excellent and I nearly came with me on top of her. She sucks right in to the hilt!!
When we change position, she said definitely not enough time for 2 shots, but then I explained I wanted 2 sessions - and then she went slow-slow.

Very enjoyable 2 sessions, one of the best I have had!

Definitely RTF Quality

terror
19-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Sounds good.. going to try her these few days and then write my fr..

kelvin88
20-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone can tell me, who does CIM and swallow????

Never tried before, so would like to try CIM..

Thankss

Happy Bonking :p

terror
20-10-2004, 05:09 PM
This thread have.. u must slowly read from the beginning :)

WOOHOO
20-10-2004, 07:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone can tell me, who does CIM and swallow????

Never tried before, so would like to try CIM..

Thankss

Happy Bonking :p
brother before all the flaming comes by the time the rest of the bros here read you question i better ask you to read through this forum from the last ten pages to get your answer. this is not an automatic information counter you got to press some buttons by yourself to get the answers not very tedious you know

Frankiestine
21-10-2004, 10:42 AM
brother before all the flaming comes by the time the rest of the bros here read you question i better ask you to read through this forum from the last ten pages to get your answer. this is not an automatic information counter you got to press some buttons by yourself to get the answers not very tedious you know

Tk bro for taking the trouble of informing this newbies.....haiz we beginning to sound like a parrot repeating the same phrase over and over again......

Pretenders
21-10-2004, 05:30 PM
well... 2day super horny... end up super broke...
a hole in my wallet....
try out the legendary $80 malay minah Elle n Jessica separately on the same day...
phew... shag man...
brief FR as follow 4 bros 2 share
(if can up my reputation points better!! :p )

FR on Elle;-
Looks: 5/10 (average looks, individual perceptions)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice 35C natural boobs)
Body: 4/10 (ba ba but she trying her best 2 cut down her size)
AR: -
BBBJ: 8/10 (good n skillful)
FJ: -
Attitude: 9/10 (good attitude and friendly)
RTF: worthwhile 2 visit her again

Verdict: when hv spare $ bcos of her service

FR on Jessica;-
Looks: 6/10 (i like her big eyes!!)
Boobs: 5/10 (small abt 31A)
Body: 6/10 (slim n petite)
AR: -
BBBJ: 10/10 (oh my god... it's heavenly)
FJ: -
AFJ: 10/10 (wat 2 say... lost my virginity since 1st time AJ)
Attitude: 10/10 (very good, no rush, more than half hour spend with her)
RTF: u bet, i definitely visit her again

Verdict: i believe i include myself as her list of regulars liao... :p

WOOHOO
21-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Tk bro for taking the trouble of informing this newbies.....haiz we beginning to sound like a parrot repeating the same phrase over and over again......
you are very most welcome. although i'm new in this forum as a contributor, i've benn following this forum for many many years already. i just like to kaypo a bit. anyway its not very hard to get the info you need right??
cheers

too_hot
23-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Tried her last week and I must say, her standard is still there (visited her for about 3 times).

Waited 1 hour plus for her. Kinda tired of waiting and when I was about to leave, ah yap said, "lai liao, lai liao." So I guess in the end, my $80 still have to leave me, hehehehee, but of cos Im glad.

Entered the room and we sat down and TC abit. I helped her to strip and after that on my own. Told her I waited for one hour plus and she was quite pleased to hear that (I guess girls always like guys to wait for them..... thats life .. sighz.) We proceed to the bathroom, everything SOP, TC abit and off to the bed.

On the bed, she was saying, "lets do it slowly today okie?" Point to take note; Jessica always like to do it slow, sometimes the time might overshot but usually if overshot by 5 mins, OKT wouldn't mind. But I believe most of us bros here love slow action rite? haha.

She asked me to lie down with my stomach facing the bed. Do a catbath from neck down to calfs and up again. After that, asked me to turn over and she catbathed again. Slowly she licked my balls and after that groped my whole dick in her mouth...... yup, bbbj. The feeling was good and she started to blow with some deep strokes and deep throat. All the while during her bbbj, I was fingering her lightly.

After that, change various positions to bbbj and and after that, she wanna be on top. She capped me and ride slowly initially...... after a while, starts to be more vigorous. After a while, I carried her and went for missionary position ...... then doggie. While we were in doggie position, she moaned the loudest. I guess this position might be her fav.

In the end, I told her to turn around and she turned around, removed my cap and start to bbbj again........ I told her Im coming but she didn't care and she pulled my hand to her pussy to finger her. I continued to finger her lightly but she pushed my whole finger into her pussy. Guess she is cumming too. In the end, I CIM and was lieing on the bed totally exhausted...... a great F......

Summary of Ratings:

Note: Jessica can't really speak good english. If you can converse in Malay with her, I think she will treat you even better. Overall a definite worth for a CAT80 bonk. Very nice girl. Bros out there, please treat her well. In times of a changing era in GL, hard to find good stuffs nowadays. The standard is really uncomparable to the past. I must say, she is pretty impressive and with her standard, I think she can put many GL150 to shame.

Have fun, bros, Cheerz!

Hey where can i find this jessica? or do u know how to contact her or her OKT?

many thanks!!! :)

ang076
23-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Just go to any CAT 80/150 houses listed under Bro Phantom..

and asked for Jessica and her specification (she is Malay , CAT80) and OKT will make phone call. and she will come to see you . Be patient as she will come via car driven by OKT's man.

Be prepared to wait long for she might be busy with her clients.

genghajatz
23-10-2004, 08:06 PM
good Fr

i ahd her a fe wmonths back and well she does provide excellent service especially her BBBj.I got her to do bbbj in so many positions that it was a wonderful experience...for me of course
yah and she does not rush and takes her time and very very nice..
like all the FR she is a bit small size and small in everything also lor but make up for her service.
well dat time she said business was not very good even when she is in the cat 80..she evn though of asking the OKt to bring her price lower.. but i guess after this excellent Frs by a lot of bros..i think her stock amrket will shoot up again
definitely worth it for a cat80.trust ma dn trust the other bros whom have written this FR

WOOHOO
23-10-2004, 09:24 PM
WILL BEAR THAT IN MIND AND WILL TRY ONCE I CAN GET MYSELF AWAY FROM WORK MAN
so busy nowadays also got no time for the forum thks for the info

pendragon_sg
25-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Elle

Tried her a few weeks back.

Wanted to get my favourite Armani but she's been quite elusive since she came back from her 2 mths holiday in Malaysia. Suddenly remembered Elle who i originally wanted to get a few years ago but wasnt available so i ask for Armani instead. Ironic huh?

She came. She Saw. And she blew me away with sex & bbbj.

Not pretty and body with excess meat makes her not attractive physically on the 1st look. But her service makes up for it and i end up doing her for 2 sessions.

BBBJ in different positions (me sitting on bed edge, while i am on my fours, me lying on back, while standing up) and sex in misionnary only.

Since this the 1st time i was with her, i wasnt myself. Will make the session better the next time we meet. Anyway gave me a BBBJ during end of session shower to help me remember her again.

onion_rings
27-10-2004, 07:26 AM
An An

Yesterday went down to GL, looking for LE & she's back to Malaysia.So plan b look for Jing Zi also goes back haizz..So settle for Yawen & b4 she comes saw a girl qte pretty & ask okt is it cat150..He say her name is An An under cat 80 :p ..Has any bro out there try her b4?? :)

Iluvoyster
27-10-2004, 10:32 AM
An An

Yesterday went down to GL, looking for LE & she's back to Malaysia.So plan b look for Jing Zi also goes back haizz..So settle for Yawen & b4 she comes saw a girl qte pretty & ask okt is it cat150..He say her name is An An under cat 80 :p ..Has any bro out there try her b4?? :)

I tried B4 but in my opinion she is not really pretty, very experience, good bbbj with lots of position including mouth fuck, FJ quite SOP. RTF if you enjoy to be BJ

Hasa Sas
27-10-2004, 07:24 PM
An An

Can't give any comment about her becoz i have not seen her before...but a friend of mine tried her once but never RTF since then as he always like to taste different WLs...
Btw, care to share your session with yawen? Thks

onion_rings
27-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I tried B4 but in my opinion she is not really pretty, very experience, good bbbj with lots of position including mouth fuck, FJ quite SOP. RTF if you enjoy to be BJ

hmm maybe yesterday my eyes got stamp..Haha but will still go for it..cos im a bbbj sucker.. :D

onion_rings
27-10-2004, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=Hasa Sas]Can't give any comment about her becoz i have not seen her before...but a friend of mine tried her once but never RTF since then as he always like to taste different WLs...
Btw, care to share your session with yawen? Thks[/QUO

This is the second time i hv tried her..But surprise suprise 1st time better than 2nd time..Anyway here my short FR on Yawen..

Hmm opt 4 LE & jingzi not available so ask for yawen..OKT say will be here in 5mins..After she arrive procced to the room upstairs & i was following her behind looking at her revealing short skirt immediately had a little hard on & i must say her figure still quite sexy even though she's in her thirties(if u like slim lady)..As we are in the room we started to undress ourselves & procced to SOP shower..After shower we went to the bed & she started to catlick my body & it feels good(maybe after 10days without sex) then as she heading southward she purposely using her breasts to rub on my little bro making me more sensual following giving me ar plus sucking my balls..SHIOK MAN..Then finally she started to bbbj me..hmm was think after the bbbj i could get a 69 with her as i had in the 1st time..Trying to grab her leg over but she resist a bit..SIAN(maybe 1st time got comb my hair more handsome mah)...Haha..Anyway after that procced to missionary position & cum in around 5mins lah(paiseh 10days no sex liao)..
Overall still find can do lah except if got 69 will be much much better... :D

Looks=7(qte ok for in the thirties)
Boobs=7(32A+ soft & fair)
figure=7.5(if u like slim & slender)
Ar=7(not bad)
bbbj=6.5(would prefer longer)
frenching=nil(cannot french)
Fj=6.5(cum in 1 position)haha
Rtf= maybe

So bro hasa sas any cat80 gem to reccomend.. ;)

Hasa Sas
28-10-2004, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=Hasa Sas]Can't give any comment about her becoz i have not seen her before...but a friend of mine tried her once but never RTF since then as he always like to taste different WLs...
Btw, care to share your session with yawen? Thks[/QUO

This is the second time i hv tried her..But surprise suprise 1st time better than 2nd time..Anyway here my short FR on Yawen..

Hmm opt 4 LE & jingzi not available so ask for yawen..OKT say will be here in 5mins..After she arrive procced to the room upstairs & i was following her behind looking at her revealing short skirt immediately had a little hard on & i must say her figure still quite sexy even though she's in her thirties(if u like slim lady)..As we are in the room we started to undress ourselves & procced to SOP shower..After shower we went to the bed & she started to catlick my body & it feels good(maybe after 10days without sex) then as she heading southward she purposely using her breasts to rub on my little bro making me more sensual following giving me ar plus sucking my balls..SHIOK MAN..Then finally she started to bbbj me..hmm was think after the bbbj i could get a 69 with her as i had in the 1st time..Trying to grab her leg over but she resist a bit..SIAN(maybe 1st time got comb my hair more handsome mah)...Haha..Anyway after that procced to missionary position & cum in around 5mins lah(paiseh 10days no sex liao)..
Overall still find can do lah except if got 69 will be much much better... :D

Looks=7(qte ok for in the thirties)
Boobs=7(32A+ soft & fair)
figure=7.5(if u like slim & slender)
Ar=7(not bad)
bbbj=6.5(would prefer longer)
frenching=nil(cannot french)
Fj=6.5(cum in 1 position)haha
Rtf= maybe

So bro hasa sas any cat80 gem to reccomend.. ;)

Well,one's man meat is another man poison...would put it as sharing of info rather than recommendation. If you have read and follow the thread carefully ....xiao tian is quite pretty among the at $80 if going for look whereas for super cim bbbj than LE and Kar Leng came out top.....will be trying Rose soon if she is still around.

onion_rings
28-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Well,one's man meat is another man poison...would put it as sharing of info rather than recommendation. If you have read and follow the thread carefully ....xiao tian is quite pretty among the at $80 if going for look whereas for super cim bbbj than LE and Kar Leng came out top.....will be trying Rose soon if she is still around.

Bro Hasa Sas thanks for sharing..Yalor if only LE is around...Keke

terror
29-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Hi all, would like to ask brudders here that if I wan BoBo from lor30hse33, can I like go lor 28 and ask for her? Thanks

firlin2001
29-10-2004, 01:28 AM
would like the help of any bro out there... wher exactly i can find jessica... read all de fr bout her... find her awesome.. wanna try her out... appreciate any help rendered... :)

firlin2001
29-10-2004, 01:31 AM
wher can i get hold of jessica... read all de fr bout her... wanna try her out... appreciate any help

Fruiteefruit
29-10-2004, 10:28 AM

Rose went back for a month. Look for her during early dec 2004 or give any OKT at GL a call to check when is she coming back.

Cheerz.

Fruiteefruit
29-10-2004, 10:40 AM
wher can i get hold of jessica... read all de fr bout her... wanna try her out... appreciate any help

Go to any house and ask for Jessica cat80 and you should be able to get her if she is working. Do not go to the thai girls house to ask. Go to those normal Malaysian girl GL house. Enjoy!

Hasa Sas
29-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Rose went back for a month. Look for her during early dec 2004 or give any OKT at GL a call to check when is she coming back.

Cheerz.

Bro Fruiteefruit ,thanks for the update and seem like i have to settle for Zhi Ling or Xiao Tian for my next trip down to GL. :)

Hasa Sas
29-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Hi all, would like to ask brudders here that if I wan BoBo from lor30hse33, can I like go lor 28 and ask for her? Thanks

Haha..of course you can get her from any house as you wish...unless her queue is so long than perhaps u would like to go straight to her hse.
Priority give to hse customers :cool:

Fruiteefruit
29-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Bro Fruiteefruit ,thanks for the update and seem like i have to settle for Zhi Ling or Xiao Tian for my next trip down to GL. :)

No problem, bro Hasa. I am not sure whether Zhi ling is back yet. Do give your fav OKT a call and ask him to help you check it out. If Zhi ling goes back for that one month break, she will usually take more than a month..... about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 months. Don't waste your trip going down and make yourself super horny and in the end, disappointed. Heard that Xiao Tian is a catch. Do try it out and give us some feedback. Enjoy! Now..... back to my FR writting.... hehehe.

Cheeerz!

firlin2001
29-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Go to any house and ask for Jessica cat80 and you should be able to get her if she is working. Do not go to the thai girls house to ask. Go to those normal Malaysian girl GL house. Enjoy!

exactly which L will dat be?? im not kinda used to cat80... only knoe cat40 thai gerls...

Fruiteefruit
29-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Was really boring yesterday and thus, was thinking of trying a new girl since I'm always looking for my regulars.

After looking thru the forum and discussing for a while with the OKT, I decided to settle for JOYCE.

When she walked in, wow! not bad for a cat 80. Looks young, proportionate figure, tanned skin, long wavy hair.... Overall a nice package.

Went into the room, can see that she is either very tired or very moody today. Damn, bad timing. Any way, since Im in, just try her first before giving any bad comments.

The bath was SOP.... nothing special. We TC abit and she started to lighten up abit ......

I went to lie on the bed. While she walked out of the bathroom, I take a clearer look at her body. Hmmm, about 34B or slightly bigger, small hips and that nice skin ...... wow.

First, I was asked to turn around lieing on my stomach. She gives a catbath from top to toe. While doing the catbath, she will give very light scratches with her nails. This does enhance the sensuality if done right. Well, I must stay, she is pretty go at it.

After that, she asked me to raise my butt high....... The AR session..... I forgotten to tell her I dont fancy AR but nevermind ...... didnt wanna spoil her momentum and thus just let it be. I must say, she uses her tougue pretty well for AR, and after that, she will suck my balls and finally a bbbj in the same position. Seems like the bbbj in this position was pretty good. The feeling was somehow different from other positions....... since it will only last for 5 mins, I treasure the timing and just enjoy ........ hahahaha.

After that, she asked me to turn around...... She catbathed from my ears to toes..... I roamed around and gosh...... her skin is so smooth and soft to touch....... Her breasts seems normal but when I was playing with it, somehow it felt bigger...... so soft, so smooth..... This really makes me had a hard on ..... heheheeh

After that, she started the bbbj. Well, its not really fastastic cos of the "teething" feeling. The suction was there but her skills were not there yet.

Then she started riding on me. And yes, this girl can ride....... she really banged hard on my rod ...... and it just gets harder ........ seems like she is enjoying it. I fondled her body, really can't get enough of that smooth and soft skin feeling ........

After 10 mins, we switched to missionary. I sucked her nips and it is quite responsive .... start bonking her harder and harder and she starts moaning louder and louder ....... keep saying " shuang ah! ah! shuang ah!" sounds pretty fake actually but at least she tried to fake ........ After 10 mins, I unloaded and stayed in missionary position for about 2 mins ......... hehehehe ...... too shack to get up ....... she just lightly scratched my back and the feeling is quite gf ........ I mean her "light scratching" action.

Finally, the washing up was pretty sop and at the counter, I was 80 dollars poorer.

Summary of ratings:
Looks: 7/10 - Long wavy hair, not bad looking. Looks like around 26 to 28 years old. Looks good for a cat 80 lady.

Figure: 7/10 - about 1.6m tall, 34B to C - 24 - 30. She has a small hip. Nice tanned skin... I think she is naturally tanned....... and that soft smooth skin.

Catbath: 6.5/10 - Pretty normal.... she do suck your toes, lick your ears.

BBBJ: 5/10 - the "teething" feeling

FJ: 6/10 - her pussy is ok, not tight but not loose either. She does moan but abit fake.

RTF: Maybe

For her looks, it will be recommended to give her a try. Her service is better than those ladies with good looks. So this puts her in the category of good looks - ok service. I personally prefer above average look but good service. But if you are into service, don't think she is suitable cos her skills are not there yet.

Hope that the bros here like my FR. Enjoy!

Cheerz!

mamamia
29-10-2004, 12:12 PM
I heard Zhi Ling not back yet... still in Malaysia.Bro Fruiteefruit ,thanks for the update and seem like i have to settle for Zhi Ling or Xiao Tian for my next trip down to GL. :)

terror
29-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Zhi ling need to rest lah!! :D

terror
30-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Hi all...Fr on Cat80 gal named Bo Yi.

It was abt 4pm today..Feeling horny, 5 days never release liao.. Actually wanted a PRC but she going back China liao, so went GL Lor30 Hse33, asked for BoBo, but OKT say she working, then I say ok, then just give me a Cat80.
Waited 5 mins an drank a cup of hot tea.. Saw this gal wearing a mini blue dress came in, and then she sign in and brought me to 2nd floor and do the SOP in bathing She's a chatty person though. After bathing, we proceed to bed, and she licked my nipples in a very gentle manner, which her finger nails tickle my body and cock...Slowly she move down to my little bro, then I told her that I always play safe when Bj, so I asked her put rubber, and she replied me said that she always do BJ with cap coz more safe... However when I tol she's going to perform BJ, wah!!! She grapped my cock, and lick and suck my balls with her saliva coming out, which makes ur cockfeel warm and shiok.. And then strolled down to my ass and perform AR...Mi actually scared to kena disease, so after a while of shiokness from AR, I say ok, enough liao.. And then she capped me and suck my cock with alot of sound..haha, perhaps I keep ticking her nipples...I can see she's a very hygenic person, cos after BJ, she remove my cap and Put a new one...She say like that then hygenic...Wah..suit me sia, I also very hygenic 1..I seldom want raw BJ...then the rest is SOP...KNN, I think her BJ too shiok liao...Cos I cum when bonking her in less than a min..haha

Name: Bo Yi (Abt 30Yrs Old)
Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 32B(Too small for me, but her service not bad)
Friendliness: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10
Fj: ?/10 (Cos I cummed in less than a min)
RTF: Nope..Cos I normally go for 34B and above big nehneh gals

poompoomboy
30-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Was really boring yesterday and thus, was thinking of trying a new girl since I'm always looking for my regulars.

After looking thru the forum and discussing for a while with the OKT, I decided to settle for JOYCE.

When she walked in, wow! not bad for a cat 80. Looks young, proportionate figure, tanned skin, long wavy hair.... Overall a nice package.

Went into the room, can see that she is either very tired or very moody today. Damn, bad timing. Any way, since Im in, just try her first before giving any bad comments.

The bath was SOP.... nothing special. We TC abit and she started to lighten up abit ......

I went to lie on the bed. While she walked out of the bathroom, I take a clearer look at her body. Hmmm, about 34B or slightly bigger, small hips and that nice skin ...... wow.

First, I was asked to turn around lieing on my stomach. She gives a catbath from top to toe. While doing the catbath, she will give very light scratches with her nails. This does enhance the sensuality if done right. Well, I must stay, she is pretty go at it.

After that, she asked me to raise my butt high....... The AR session..... I forgotten to tell her I dont fancy AR but nevermind ...... didnt wanna spoil her momentum and thus just let it be. I must say, she uses her tougue pretty well for AR, and after that, she will suck my balls and finally a bbbj in the same position. Seems like the bbbj in this position was pretty good. The feeling was somehow different from other positions....... since it will only last for 5 mins, I treasure the timing and just enjoy ........ hahahaha.

After that, she asked me to turn around...... She catbathed from my ears to toes..... I roamed around and gosh...... her skin is so smooth and soft to touch....... Her breasts seems normal but when I was playing with it, somehow it felt bigger...... so soft, so smooth..... This really makes me had a hard on ..... heheheeh

After that, she started the bbbj. Well, its not really fastastic cos of the "teething" feeling. The suction was there but her skills were not there yet.

Then she started riding on me. And yes, this girl can ride....... she really banged hard on my rod ...... and it just gets harder ........ seems like she is enjoying it. I fondled her body, really can't get enough of that smooth and soft skin feeling ........

After 10 mins, we switched to missionary. I sucked her nips and it is quite responsive .... start bonking her harder and harder and she starts moaning louder and louder ....... keep saying " shuang ah! ah! shuang ah!" sounds pretty fake actually but at least she tried to fake ........ After 10 mins, I unloaded and stayed in missionary position for about 2 mins ......... hehehehe ...... too shack to get up ....... she just lightly scratched my back and the feeling is quite gf ........ I mean her "light scratching" action.

Finally, the washing up was pretty sop and at the counter, I was 80 dollars poorer.

Summary of ratings:
Looks: 7/10 - Long wavy hair, not bad looking. Looks like around 26 to 28 years old. Looks good for a cat 80 lady.

Figure: 7/10 - about 1.6m tall, 34B to C - 24 - 30. She has a small hip. Nice tanned skin... I think she is naturally tanned....... and that soft smooth skin.

Catbath: 6.5/10 - Pretty normal.... she do suck your toes, lick your ears.

BBBJ: 5/10 - the "teething" feeling

FJ: 6/10 - her pussy is ok, not tight but not loose either. She does moan but abit fake.

RTF: Maybe

For her looks, it will be recommended to give her a try. Her service is better than those ladies with good looks. So this puts her in the category of good looks - ok service. I personally prefer above average look but good service. But if you are into service, don't think she is suitable cos her skills are not there yet.

Hope that the bros here like my FR. Enjoy!

Cheerz!

Hey Brother a very good fr appreciate what u have done for we bro here. Cheers to u. Bravo