PDA

View Full Version : Lexon

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

max_priest
04-04-2007, 09:59 PM
....... and the customer who had her told me she's VERY PASSIONATE FRENCH KISSER!! Got u on ur achiles wheels!

Scientist,
The Hustler

Mad Scientist ah, you must be reading all my FRs, huh? It appears that you're shifting me to my DESIRE gear ... bwahahaha! :p

Cheers,
Max

Wonderman2006
09-04-2007, 10:22 PM
It was my first visit to Lexon.

Entry price was $60 and I thought how could it be so expensive for a normal HC. Got in and I felt the place was worth $60 with the relatively good and clean interior. Got makan and plenty of clean towels & shorts. Hot tub though small but was good enough as there weren't many people there this evening.

Massage was standard but she tried hard with good strength.

Girl look a bit like HK actress Flora Chan under the dim lighting condition. 7/10

Boobs: B+ (Firm) 7/10, soft nipples

Attitude: Good and made good conversation 8.5/10

BBBJ (I requested with CD): Good 7/10

FJ: Good 8/10 (was wet during BBBJ)

RTF: Definitely

Overall great experience for my first time there.

max_priest
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM
........ look a bit like HK actress Flora Chan under the dim lighting condition .............. great experience for my first time there.

Bro Wonderman, what is the name of the gal you booked? ;)

Cheers,
Max

Bobby8881
10-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Was getting real horny last week, and tried calling a few places.

Leisure? Tina fully booked, Estee not working
Youth? May not free
Nimble? Noni not around

So decided to try a new place - surf SBF and decided on Lexon.

Got there in a jiffy - was a bit disappointed cos there was no ATM :mad: Being horny, was even more frustrated. Went to the 7-11 there and was directed to the Esso station across the road.

Once I got the money, I quickly called for an appointment. Regulars here will know that my pre-requisite was English speaking. Receptionist recommended me a Singapore-girl, Celine. OK - let's go for it.

Went in and took a shower - stroked my semi-hard cock a bit to tease it.

When I went out, Celine was already there waiting. Looks were initially disappointing, but it grew on you.

Massage was nothing spectacular, but nice enough.

Then came the golden question - I wanted full service. Out she went to take her equipment.

When she came back, she started to strip - revealing beautiful breasts and nicely shaven pussy. She made me turn around and started on the cat bath - nice - with her hands lingering around my balls.

She made me turn around and my cock was already standing - hard and proud - she teased my cock and started stroking it - and on one swoop, capped me with her mouth - I almost died - the feeling was sensational.

She gave me a nice blowjob to tease me - it came to a point where I held her head in position while my hips moved up and down, forcing my cock into her oral canal - fantasing it's her love canal.

She stopped and guided my cock into her wet pussy - straddling me - and looking into me eyes. She stopped halfway - complaining that I was too big and being her first customer was difficult. I took my time, to relax her and also to allow myself to cool off from cumming too quickly. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock and leaned over to kiss my neck, allowing herself the liberty of an obscenity - "Argh - fuck - ohhhhh - good" .

In what seemed like an eternity, we remained in that position while her pussy muscles contracted and releases. She raised herself and looked at me and smiled embarrasingly and said "It feels good". She slowly rocked herself up and down, while my hips move in the opposite direction. She grabbed my hands and guided them to her bouncing breasts - "squeeze them". I squeezed them, and them pulled her towards me and sucked them in one swoop - all the time our hips were moving in different and opposite directions. She kept groaning "Oh Fuck".

We slowed down for a while, disengaged our hot bodies and she lay down and said "Fuck me". She looked so inviting - with her legs wide open.

I kissed her breasts, nipples, fingers, and slowly moved downwards for the kill. I let my tongue slowly linger on her labia, her inner thighs, teasing her. I could see her moving her hips, trying to position her pussy to where my tongue and lips were. She could not take it any more - grabbed my head and pushed it to her pussy. The minute my tongue started to last at her clitoris, she was moaning and groaning. In between moans, she said "No - cannot - cannot - don't". I stopped and looked at her - her eyes gazed back into mine. I asked her "Why?"

"First customer. Cannot cum. Wait too tired to last whole day" she replied.

"Not good?" I asked again

"Very good - but cannot cum" she replied

"You scream when you cum" I asked

"Sometimes" she said

I went down on her again and she begged me to stop. I was too horny to stop.

She pulled my head up "Fuck me now - quickly - almost cum"

I inserted her and she let out a load groan and smiled.

"Slowly" she said

I moved slowly, in and out - teasing her pussy - and this went on for a while - she was enjoying this - smiling and moaning.

Then suddenly she grabbed my arms and pulled me close and whispered in my ears - "Don't stop - cum now" and let you a long moan - I kept the momentum not wanting to let her down. Finally she said "You are very bad - make me cum".

I said "It's OK - you deserved some pleasure in your work also."

She gave me a kiss and said "Your turn to cum"

I started to move - and she was still enjoying the thrusting of my already huge cock. I whispered in ther ears "I'm cumming"

She said "Stop. Shoot on my breasts"

I never heard more pleasant invitation - removed the condom and straddled her breasts - she used her hands to stroke me and it didn't take me long to fire my sperms all over her breasts.

After that, she turn me around and lay on top of me - my sperm between our two bodies. I rested while she got up and showered.

NAME: Celine
LOOKS: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes

Plse up my points if you like this.

Spitash
11-04-2007, 02:56 AM
Was getting real horny last week, and tried calling a few places.

Leisure? Tina fully booked, Estee not working
Youth? May not free
Nimble? Noni not around

So decided to try a new place - surf SBF and decided on Lexon.

Got there in a jiffy - was a bit disappointed cos there was no ATM :mad: Being horny, was even more frustrated. Went to the 7-11 there and was directed to the Esso station across the road.

Once I got the money, I quickly called for an appointment. Regulars here will know that my pre-requisite was English speaking. Receptionist recommended me a Singapore-girl, Celine. OK - let's go for it.

Went in and took a shower - stroked my semi-hard cock a bit to tease it.

When I went out, Celine was already there waiting. Looks were initially disappointing, but it grew on you.

Massage was nothing spectacular, but nice enough.

Then came the golden question - I wanted full service. Out she went to take her equipment.

When she came back, she started to strip - revealing beautiful breasts and nicely shaven pussy. She made me turn around and started on the cat bath - nice - with her hands lingering around my balls.

She made me turn around and my cock was already standing - hard and proud - she teased my cock and started stroking it - and on one swoop, capped me with her mouth - I almost died - the feeling was sensational.

She gave me a nice blowjob to tease me - it came to a point where I held her head in position while my hips moved up and down, forcing my cock into her oral canal - fantasing it's her love canal.

She stopped and guided my cock into her wet pussy - straddling me - and looking into me eyes. She stopped halfway - complaining that I was too big and being her first customer was difficult. I took my time, to relax her and also to allow myself to cool off from cumming too quickly. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock and leaned over to kiss my neck, allowing herself the liberty of an obscenity - "Argh - fuck - ohhhhh - good" .

In what seemed like an eternity, we remained in that position while her pussy muscles contracted and releases. She raised herself and looked at me and smiled embarrasingly and said "It feels good". She slowly rocked herself up and down, while my hips move in the opposite direction. She grabbed my hands and guided them to her bouncing breasts - "squeeze them". I squeezed them, and them pulled her towards me and sucked them in one swoop - all the time our hips were moving in different and opposite directions. She kept groaning "Oh Fuck".

We slowed down for a while, disengaged our hot bodies and she lay down and said "Fuck me". She looked so inviting - with her legs wide open.

I kissed her breasts, nipples, fingers, and slowly moved downwards for the kill. I let my tongue slowly linger on her labia, her inner thighs, teasing her. I could see her moving her hips, trying to position her pussy to where my tongue and lips were. She could not take it any more - grabbed my head and pushed it to her pussy. The minute my tongue started to last at her clitoris, she was moaning and groaning. In between moans, she said "No - cannot - cannot - don't". I stopped and looked at her - her eyes gazed back into mine. I asked her "Why?"

"First customer. Cannot cum. Wait too tired to last whole day" she replied.

"Not good?" I asked again

"Very good - but cannot cum" she replied

"You scream when you cum" I asked

"Sometimes" she said

I went down on her again and she begged me to stop. I was too horny to stop.

She pulled my head up "Fuck me now - quickly - almost cum"

I inserted her and she let out a load groan and smiled.

"Slowly" she said

I moved slowly, in and out - teasing her pussy - and this went on for a while - she was enjoying this - smiling and moaning.

Then suddenly she grabbed my arms and pulled me close and whispered in my ears - "Don't stop - cum now" and let you a long moan - I kept the momentum not wanting to let her down. Finally she said "You are very bad - make me cum".

I said "It's OK - you deserved some pleasure in your work also."

She gave me a kiss and said "Your turn to cum"

I started to move - and she was still enjoying the thrusting of my already huge cock. I whispered in ther ears "I'm cumming"

She said "Stop. Shoot on my breasts"

I never heard more pleasant invitation - removed the condom and straddled her breasts - she used her hands to stroke me and it didn't take me long to fire my sperms all over her breasts.

After that, she turn me around and lay on top of me - my sperm between our two bodies. I rested while she got up and showered.

NAME: Celine
LOOKS: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes

Plse up my points if you like this.

Whaaaaaa, nice one u got there bro.

joew2005
15-04-2007, 06:12 AM
any bro knw where is white???

max_priest
15-04-2007, 11:54 PM
any bro knw where is white???

She is still very alive and kickin' ...

Cheers,
Max

soul_vision
21-04-2007, 03:08 PM
FR Carmen,

Was with a colleague and decided to visit Lexon after like half year never been there ..... come to the counter then realize the entrance fees is 60bucks liao ..... Wah..... one of the most expensive lamsup HC ...... we were there about 3pm and counter told us the massage only avialble lie 4:45pm ..... wah ,...... business so good meh or few gals working only ?

Nothing change leh after went into the lounge and bathing area ..... wonder why they up the price leh ...... demand over supply ... maybe...

Anyway, bath , souna, hot pool, mee siam and finish an Andy lau's movie and finally they called for our number....

Looks: 7(petite)
Figure : 7
Boods : b (fake and not allow to do radio tunning)
weight/height : 40~42kgs / 1.5~1.55M
BJ : 8 (powerful suction with deep throat)
FJ : 6 (1 position only)

Overall : 6.5

Damage : 100 +60 + 2 car park....

RTF : Nope

Up me and i will up you back ... please leave your nick hor ...:D

max_priest
21-04-2007, 11:42 PM
FR Carmen,

Looks: 7(petite)
Figure : 7
Boods : b (fake and not allow to do radio tunning)
weight/height : 40~42kgs / 1.5~1.55M
BJ : 8 (powerful suction with deep throat)
FJ : 6 (1 position only)

Overall : 6.5

Bro, my 2 humble points going your way for posting a FR on a gal who is not well-known in this thread ...

Please keep the FR coming ... :D

Cheers,
Max

soul_vision
21-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Thanks bro...

will return once 24hours limitation is over...

soul:D

wil.i.am
24-04-2007, 09:12 PM
bru,

Anybody tried the new gal Orange before???

Fat Fatt
01-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Bro, my 2 humble points going your way for posting a FR on a gal who is not well-known in this thread ...
Cheers,
Max

Bro Max, if someone compiles a list like the one in Leisure thread or DHC thread of all the girls, i think we should give more points. Lexon thread is less sticky nowadays. In my quest for looking for Porsche replacement, i ventured to Lexon, hearing of Max's FR on Ice.

First visit no booking just went to try. Entrance fee $60 already set me back quite ex. when i went inside, the feeling changed, and i thought why not 60 because everything nice. Got nice locker room, spacious locker, nice shower, steam, sauna and the dip pool. Had my shower but did not try the others, went to the food lounge (got TV lounge also) and have the chai fan dinner set. Taste good, 1 curry chicken, veges and very nice soup.

Assign to Jessie. She is ok looking, but likes to chat and also tries hard to please. Her service was standard, and ended up with FJ and poorer by $100. but she is not the answer to my problem. Chatted with the uncle in the locker room, and he speaks about STAR and how rich and popular (ang pai) she was. I missed the opportunity, and if i spread my eggs in diff basket by trying her then, I will have 2 girls to go to and not stick with just one. He told me Ice also quite hot, and i knew.

So i went back this time booked Ice and came back. On comparison, she looks much prettier than jessie, and has a nice pair of knockers. She has nice long hair, smooth complexion and should be everyone's sweetheart, Her service was ok, catbath all around and light frenching (thats what i like). her BJ(capped requested by me) was better than average and her FJ was good, being tight down there. I pump a few times, and i almost came, pull out and change to me catbath her, focus on her tits, clit and made her high. then i reinsert again for a smoother wet FJ and arrived.
Looks: 7/10 (Porsche is still one hell of a pretty girl 8.5/10)
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (Not tall, Lexon got taller girls like Coco which i saw walking past)
Service: 7.5/10
Attitute:7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes, got potential

max_priest
01-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Bro Max, if someone compiles a list like the one in Leisure thread or DHC thread of all the girls, i think we should give more points. Lexon thread is less sticky nowadays. In my quest for looking for Porsche replacement, i ventured to Lexon, hearing of Max's FR on Ice .....................

Looks: 7/10 (Porsche is still one hell of a pretty girl 8.5/10)
Boobs: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, got potential

Well bro Fat Fatt, I guess looks is very subjective. Everyone of us has different definition of a gal being pretty, gorgeous or beautiful. I am consider a guy with high standard for defining pretty gals according to all my personal cheongster pals ... hehehehe ...However, I set my yardstick apart from celebrities if you know what I mean here ... My ratings are based on HC/KTV/FL/GL150 context. Here are some examples of my ratings strictly on looks -

Star (retired; Lexon) - 7.6/10 (no makeup at all)
Sandy (receptionist of Lexon) - 8.5/10
Angel (younger receptionist of Lexon) - 7.8/10
Ice (Lexon) - 7.8/10 (very minimum makeup or none)
Carnation (retired; Dragon) - 8.8/10
Ribena (retired; Dragon) - 8/10 (with makeup); 7.5/10 (w/o makeup)
Porsche (retired; Dragon) - 8/10 (with makeup)
JJ (Dragon) - 7.5/10 (minimum makeup)
Cindy (BHC) - 7.8/10
Michelle (BHC) - 7.5-7.8/10
Honey (Executive) - 8.0/10
Jojo (Executive) - 8.0/10
Yoko (Youth) - 7.8/10 (minimum makeup)
Gigi (Youth) - 7.6/10
Estee (Leisure) - 7.0/10
Star (Casa) - 7.5/10
Sky (Casa) - 7.6/10

Cheers,
Max :D

5stars
01-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Star (retired; Lexon) - 7.6/10 (no makeup at all)
Sandy (receptionist of Lexon) - 8.5/10
Angel (younger receptionist of Lexon) - 7.8/10Ice (Lexon) - 7.8/10 (very minimum makeup or none)
Carnation (retired; Dragon) - 8.8/10
Ribena (retired; Dragon) - 8/10 (with makeup); 7.5/10 (w/o makeup)
Porsche (retired; Dragon) - 8/10 (with makeup)
JJ (Dragon) - 7.5/10 (minimum makeup)
Cindy (BHC) - 7.8/10
Michelle (BHC) - 7.5-7.8/10
Honey (Executive) - 8.0/10
Jojo (Executive) - 8.0/10
Yoko (Youth) - 7.8/10 (minimum makeup)
Gigi (Youth) - 7.6/10
Estee (Leisure) - 7.0/10
Star (Casa) - 7.5/10
Sky (Casa) - 7.6/10

Cheers,
Max :D

Having seen most of these girls listed by you. I would say that your ratings are pretty fair.

KNS. You even list 2 receptionists from Lexon - Got me laughing when I read through your post.. Ha Ha.. Next time, you request for the receptionists when you are at Lexon lah.

A HC gal with Carnation's face plus Porsche's figure should be heavenly :p

ang076
01-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah, receptionists of Lexon dressed like OLs..

It willl be better if Lexon boss allow Lexon massage gals to wear blouse, suit , skirt , just like one Macau spa..

Regarding your ideal gal, Porsche body + Carnation face + Ribena erotic and sexual service = super sought after Ang Pai...(a potential sex millionairess...)

max_priest
01-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah, receptionists of Lexon dressed like OLs..

It willl be better if Lexon boss allow Lexon massage gals to wear blouse, suit , skirt , just like one Macau spa..

Regarding your ideal gal, Porsche body + Carnation face + Ribena erotic and sexual service = super sought after Ang Pai...(a potential sex millionairess...)

Bro, let me complete your equation :

Porsche's bod + Carnation's face + Star's sexual skill = Superb Ang Pai sex service provider

I hope one day a horny scientist can clone this WL ...

Bwahahahaha ........... :D

max_priest
01-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Correction, the equation should be ...

Carnation's face + Porsche's bod + Sugar's tits + Ribena's pre-sex routine + Star's sexual skill = The superb Ang Pai sex service provider

:p

max_priest
02-05-2007, 12:02 AM
KNS. You even list 2 receptionists from Lexon - Got me laughing when I read through your post.. Ha Ha.. Next time, you request for the receptionists when you are at Lexon lah.

How I wish man! But I flirt with the two receptionists normally when I patronise Lexon ... I am gonna date one of them as I got one of the contact numbers ... kekeke :p

alvin1783
02-05-2007, 12:20 AM
First visit no booking just went to try. Entrance fee $60 already set me back quite ex. when i went inside, the feeling changed, and i thought why not 60 because everything nice. Got nice locker room, spacious locker, nice shower, steam, sauna and the dip pool. Had my shower but did not try the others, went to the food lounge (got TV lounge also) and have the chai fan dinner set. Taste good, 1 curry chicken, veges and very nice soup. I like the TV lounge there, quite a good place to relax after yr meal or session :)

You want me to compile the list for you too :D

5stars
02-05-2007, 02:23 AM
How I wish man! But I flirt with the two receptionists normally when I patronise Lexon ... I am gonna date one of them as I got one of the contact numbers ... kekeke :p

You are really good. Like that also can.

Hope you will have a good time with the receptionist :p

dominion
02-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I am gonna date one of them as I got one of the contact numbers ..

up la u bro... mayb couple of years down the road can share the experience with us...

dont pua toh him hor the rest of u!

imaginative
03-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Correction, the equation should be ...

Carnation's face + Porsche's bod + Sugar's tits + Ribena's pre-sex routine + Star's sexual skill = The superb Ang Pai sex service provider

:p

With this kind of quality, will any girl still need to be a WL?
:rolleyes:

ang076
03-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Well, what can one do to earn $$$$ fast in Malaysia and Singapore if dont work in HC/KTV?

Take notice that we mention "sexual skills, pre-sex rountine'' in addition to gal look and body, where got chance to show off sexual prowess if becoming kept -woman ? Can she become porn actress? S'pore and Malaysia got no AV industry yet.. Can she take hardship of travelling to HK and work long hours, filming CAT 3 movie? If she can, then she will attain fame and $$$$$$...

Otherwise, better be WL loh so that her prowess become known to all via this forum and she earn more than our elite class of top civil servants..

Fat Fatt
07-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Must try to go back to Lexon for a RTF on Ice. The first was ok, not bad, but due to OC persistent ringing on the phone, my mood lost...

Must try others to see if i can find replacement for my lost HC love... So far, i heard of STAR but she retired. I tried jessie and seen Coco and Ice is so far the better looking of the 3. If any of the Lexon regulars can recommend that will be good. I am Supposed to be on Mt Cold turkey to save money, and with recommendations, i can find a Porsche substitute without paying lots of trial and error money.

I am trying to limit my visit to once a month after pay day (hopefully) and post a FR. Now waiting for next months pay. (had been borrowing on credit for such escapades and some bros adviced me not to and i am trying to keep to that.)

ubizzkid
07-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Juz curious whether is YUKI still wif lexon.Any bro can advise? Thanks:)

re123lax
07-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Had a wonderful session with Ice that's y I nid to write here to do her justice.

She looks real cute with dyed long silky hair, smooth skin and pretty face. Not drop dead gorgeous but really very lovely. Reminds me a bit of Yuki of Leisure but still has her own appeal. :)

The action was simply marvellous. Allowed me to strip for her and frenched her non-stop. Proceeded to dive below and enjoyed her taste. Eventually turned around so that she could arouse my bro further with her mouth. Felt like heaven!

Entering her was superbly enjoyable. Glided into my manhood and rocking sensually. I squeezed her ample breasts to complete satisfaction. Mine... This gal can really spread. Finally entered her in missionary after 3 positions. The sound of our bodies hitting together finally made me cum a very happy man.

A real gem. Brothers do treat her well.

max_priest
07-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Juz curious whether is YUKI still wif lexon.Any bro can advise? Thanks:)

Yuki has jumped ship to DHS as far as my reliable source is concern ... She may have another work name in DHS but am sure you can check it up with the receptionist. Just tell them a newly join petite gal.

ang076
07-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh, so many gals have left Lexon..

Joyce... Tina.... now Yuki...

unzip6699
07-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Had a wonderful session with Ice that's y I nid to write here to do her justice.
The sound of our bodies hitting together finally made me cum a very happy man.
A real gem. Brothers do treat her well.

Totally agreed with u, Bro! I had a session with her a week ago, she's simply great....the best part is that she allow u to lay down beside her n cross leg n hugging her to TCSS before going for a wash up. I like the last part best !:D

nickygoh
07-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Totally agreed with u, Bro! I had a session with her a week ago, she's simply great....the best part is that she allow u to lay down beside her n cross leg n hugging her to TCSS before going for a wash up. I like the last part best !:D

hmm... gfe... as far as i know, ice is a rookie who had not joined for a long time yet and her popularity has really sky rockteted.. hmm.... time to visit lexon.

unzip6699
08-05-2007, 12:09 AM
hmm... gfe... as far as i know, ice is a rookie who had not joined for a long time yet and her popularity has really sky rockteted.. hmm.... time to visit lexon.

I used to go DHC...i like the open space and nice TV room, u could relax and take a nap after the "hard work" !!!!!:D
lexon has a good TV room as well, I think they have free flow of ice cream as well ? but entrance fee a bit on the high side and note that the last two room a bit warm...air-con not cool plus all the heat during the session !!!!heheheh

huaren
08-05-2007, 01:27 PM
halo bros,

Was reading the entire thread and found that no ome mentioned CIM after fj.

do lexon gals allow cim?

max_priest
08-05-2007, 08:58 PM
........ and note that the last two room a bit warm...air-con not cool plus all the heat during the session !!!!heheheh

When having a overly steamy and hot session in the last two rooms, one may accidentally activate the water sprinkler system, and both the WL and yourself might ended up bonking in the artificial rain ... :eek: ... Bwahahaha ... :D

currypok
08-05-2007, 10:05 PM
hmm..is it angel???

max_priest
08-05-2007, 11:38 PM

Ice is pretty, young, posseses good bod/tits and very accomodating but her turnaround is damn too fast ... Her fore-play too brief ... In terms of fore-play, I would still prefer the retired Star ... slow, sensual and skilful ... out of this world feeling ... hmm ... :p

unzip6699
09-05-2007, 12:03 AM
When having a overly steamy and hot session in the last two rooms, one may accidentally activate the water sprinkler system, and both the WL and yourself might ended up bonking in the artificial rain ... Bwahahaha ... :D

That's Y we turn on the wall fan to max. during the heat of the moment ! heheh
So next time when you hear the fire alarm comes on...check the last two room to make sure it's not a false alram!:D

unzip6699
09-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Ice is pretty, young, posseses good bod/tits and very accomodating but her turnaround is damn too fast ... Her fore-play too brief ... In terms of fore-play, I would still prefer the retired Star ... slow, sensual and skilful ... out of this world feeling ... hm

during the BJ session, I noticed that she likes to be fingered, especially on her G-spot, she will softly moan and suck hard on you in return and alternate with some light suction on the balls....:D
It was so high for me that I didn't know she cap me until when I tried to hold back my little brother as she suddenly came on top and i thought she's going raw, that I felt a "plastic sheet" around my little brother.....haahhahah

gerhunter
09-05-2007, 01:08 AM
I In terms of fore-play, I would still prefer the retired Star ... slow, sensual and skilful ... out of this world feeling ... hmm ... :p

Star can AR a guy for super long time siah...:D

Strongpill
09-05-2007, 10:42 AM
FR on ICE,

Feeling very sian, so get a friend to go Lexon. Before going call the receptionist to reserve ICE (because always fully booked) Manage to get a slot for her.
Drive down and have the our bath, pool, steam, makan.....etc
Was given a room no. and waiting inside for her arrival. Came in a pretty and good figure girl, so I finally got ICE. She did a back massage, then she ask if I need service. Of course go for it. Thought she will go out to take stuff, but she just stripe and do catbath on my back. The feeling is very good, then turn over she suck my nipples and make my didi growth. Did a 69 on her, like other FR, the moment you make her feel nice, she will such you hard. The breast is nice. Sorry, cannot write good FR. But overall a wonderful night with ICE, will tried her again.

infinitiumus
09-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Well, this was already my 3rd visit over the last few days. Can't seem to get enough of her.

She came in just after I had took a quick shower. I asked her to get me a cup of tea. Then she came in - she was wearing this blue dress with some make-up. She looked quite pretty - not the most stunning but pretty enough to want to get her to be gf.

She asked if I had eaten. I replied NO. Then she said: "you don't want to eat. Want to eat me is it?" cheekily. I nodded my head.

She was not very tall and as she was still standing there stealing a side glance at me while I sipped my tea. I put down the tea and turned towards her. I put my arms around her and pulled her towards me and then we frenched. It was so steamy hot that my hands went to feel for her boobs. At the same time, my mouth and lips turned southwards and I was already sucking her breasts. Then I disrope her and my towel were also gone. We were still standing and I was licking her neck. She was already moaning as my fingers went for her clit - OMG, it was already wet.

Then she went down on her knees and took my by-now engorged cock. I was still standing there feeling the sensation. Cannot tahan her sucking so I pushed her onto the mattresses. I gave her a cat bath from her toes up her legs, on her knees, her inner thighs and up to her breasts - twirling my tongue around nipples. And we frenched furiously again as I groped and massaged her boobs. By then you can imagine that I cock was fully erected and my cock was teasing her pussy.

Then I parted her legs and started to eat her pussy. She was delirious. She was one girl who simply loved to be eaten. I tasted her cum and she was already moaning like crazy. We changed to 69 and while she sucked on me, I painted her again. She seemed to enjoy so much that she kept thrusting her pussy at me; I could not even breath.

Already cannot tahan so I made her sat on me and we fucked. She was a damn good fucker. I was enjoying so much that I knew that I would explode anytime. So I pushed her onto the mattresses and fucked her in missionary instead. I came in no time and we were locked in french kissing. I was a spent force and stopped thrusting but she didnt stop - she kept pushing. I rested by lying on top of her and I wanted to withdraw my cock but she locked my legs - refusing to let me out. So I rested there for a while. Then I flipped over and we laid side by side. She was hugging me and she commented that I was so good to hug (due to my tummy) - all the while I was still softly caressing her.

It was like making love to a girl friend. She laid there for more than 5 minutes - both of us nake, facing each other and kissing each other. Then we took turns to wash up.

Summary: I must say she is a gem in the making. She is pretty - only down side is a bit on the short side. Her breasts are just nice - very shiok to suck and lick. Her body good as well - slim with nice butts as well (good for doggy as well). One thing, she loves to be eaten. Only con is her short pre-sex routine but with the good gf feeling like frenching and hugging after the sex - it is already a very good catch.

While writing this FR, already feeling hot and feel like having a session with her today (I just had her yesterday).

max_priest
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Star can AR a guy for super long time siah...:D

Her skill and performance is on par with the other super-STAR from The Concourse ... Both can make me cum twice within a short time-frame easily ... One word to describe them, simply awesome, man! :p

max_priest
09-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Well, this was already my 3rd visit over the last few days. Can't seem to get enough of her ............................. after the sex - it is already a very good catch.

While writing this FR, already feeling hot and feel like having a session with her today (I just had her yesterday).

Bro, well penned FR! You have managed to melt the iCe ... :D

dominion
09-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Well, this was already my 3rd visit over the last few days. Can't seem to get enough of her.

be careful dont get KC involved :p

Fat Fatt
10-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Ice is not bad, but as an Ang Pai here, will be fully booked. any 2nd choice? Apart from Ice, i tried Jessie, but avg.

infinitiumus
10-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Bro, well penned FR! You have managed to melt the iCe ... :D

yeah. she is very friendly not at all icy.

infinitiumus
10-05-2007, 09:12 PM
be careful dont get KC involved :p

ha ha don't worry. have been in this fxxking business for so long. the KC was gone the moment i stepped out of the room. RTF - definitely. Guess I will be camping more at Lexon and much less at other HC, GL and FL.

By the way, just had her yesterday again. She was wearing white with black stripes. Again a fantastic bonk.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh, so many gals have left Lexon..

Joyce...

oh Joyce..how i missed her.. :(

infinitiumus
11-05-2007, 12:29 AM
oh Joyce..how i missed her.. :(

joyce has nice milky boobs and very fair and smooth body. But she got some attitude if you don't click well with her. And also some restrictions as well - can't dig too much, can't eat too much, dun't think she would french vigorously.

I don't miss her as much.

max_priest
11-05-2007, 12:40 AM
joyce has nice milky boobs and very fair and smooth body. But she got some attitude if you don't click well with her. And also some restrictions as well - can't dig too much, can't eat too much, dun't think she would french vigorously.

Although this Joyce's service sucks big time, there are alot of customers who went gaga over her and ended up a big hole in their pockets ... without getting the sextisfactory climax ... :D

nickygoh
11-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Although this Joyce's service sucks big time, there are alot of customers who went gaga over her and ended up a big hole in their pockets ... without getting the sextisfactory climax ... :D

true true. she's making use of her looks as the bargaining chip.... good looks = average service. average looks = good service

anyway, she is damn loaded.... cars (read: not just grey bim), rolex watch.... little bird told me joyce has a very very very expensive rolex watch.....

heard she was kanna dua-ed by brothers for her sucky attitude.... call to book all nvr turn up.... in the end, she tone down on her stuck-up attitude.... but still stuck up as ever....

canthaveenuf
12-05-2007, 08:48 AM
yeah. she is very friendly not at all icy.

Tried Ice two weeks ago.

Her name kinda suit her I think. When she entered the room she was rather icy, no smile on her face at all. Good thing managed to break the ice and after she gets warmed up, she is pretty friendly and nice to TCSS with. Remind me a bit of Honey of Executive.

IMHO, Ice is one of the better looking gals around. If only she can smile more so that she look more friendly. She really has a very nice smile.

Her body is pretty good too esp that pair of boobs -- soft and nice size. Only thing I dun quite like is her bottom, which I felt was a bit heavy relative to her body.

FJ wasn't mind-boggling type, a bit SOP and mechanical. But the post-service was good GFE when she will lie next to you and TCSS before cleaning up.

Cheers

Jameslee2002
12-05-2007, 10:00 AM
true true. she's making use of her looks as the bargaining chip.... good looks = average service. average looks = good service

anyway, she is damn loaded.... cars (read: not just grey bim), rolex watch.... little bird told me joyce has a very very very expensive rolex watch.....

heard she was kanna dua-ed by brothers for her sucky attitude.... call to book all nvr turn up.... in the end, she tone down on her stuck-up attitude.... but still stuck up as ever....

I have some pics of Joyce....last time...hehe

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-05-2007, 10:34 AM

well bro her looks and figure is enough for me,i am not into service.hehehe~~

nickygoh
12-05-2007, 11:21 AM

bro, i only got a mental picture.... u damn lucky to have pictures of joyce.... she allowed you to take or you took without her knowing huh ?:D

Jameslee2002
12-05-2007, 11:50 AM
bro, i only got a mental picture.... u damn lucky to have pictures of joyce.... she allowed you to take or you took without her knowing huh ?:D

of course take without her knowing lah....if not kenna black face from her laio.

pics are quite blur lah....

joew2005
12-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Is this Ice mentioned above short in height & hv a pair of fake boobs???
She would also complain that she find her feet 2 big.........

max_priest
12-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Is this Ice mentioned above short in height & hv a pair of fake boobs???
She would also complain that she find her feet 2 big.........

Bro, she is not the one you are talking about. Her boobs are real B Cuppers and she never complain about her feet ...

Cheers,
Max

nickygoh
13-05-2007, 02:24 AM
of course take without her knowing lah....if not kenna black face from her laio.

hahah.. no need to kenna.. she is constantly black-face. they call her the black-face joyce.

time to move on. cheers. :)

unzip6699
13-05-2007, 04:28 AM
little bird told me joyce has a very very very expensive rolex watch.....

LITTLE BIRD !!.....u have a lot of birdies around:rolleyes: here....LHC....:D

nickygoh
13-05-2007, 01:28 PM
LITTLE BIRD !!.....u have a lot of birdies around:rolleyes: here....LHC....:D

only one little bird nia. don't say until i so powerful leh.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 01:40 PM

for a while i got all so excited,if u somehow managed to retrieve the pics pls pm me hor,will be very grateful. :o

unzip6699
14-05-2007, 08:18 AM

BRO....Can share share your collection of the pictures bo ?

Jameslee2002
14-05-2007, 09:27 AM
so sorry bros...can't seem to find the blur pics in my computer...argghhh

if i can find it i will try to post it. Sorry abt it.

Adolf Hitler
14-05-2007, 11:20 AM

How you know?? Where is your FR??? You did not get your AR from her isit that is why you say her lidat????

Bro, she is not the one you are talking about. Her boobs are real B Cuppers and she never complain about her feet ...

How you know she did not complain about her feet???

Wah power leh all the gals in BHC, Lexon, Dragon, Youth and etc and etc... you try liao... your pocket is indeed deep! peifu peifu :eek:

nickygoh
15-05-2007, 04:30 AM
so sorry bros...can't seem to find the blur pics in my computer...argghhh

if i can find it i will try to post it. Sorry abt it.

don't worry. you just need some help from brothers here to help you remotely... i will be the first one to volunteer for the brudders here. One for ALL !!! :D

Let me know how to help you.

unzip6699
15-05-2007, 11:45 PM
don't worry. you just need some help from brothers here to help you remotely... i will be the first one to volunteer for the brudders here. One for ALL !!! :D

Let me know how to help you.

Me next in line !:D

sting691
02-06-2007, 03:05 PM
bru,

Anybody tried the new gal Orange before???

my intel told me that she is Stella from R n R. :D

besarhuge2
02-06-2007, 04:41 PM
my intel told me that she is Stella from R n R. :D

Bro sting, where have you been lately ? :)

sting691
02-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Bro sting, where have you been lately ? :)

up mountain liao. :D

Hitman
17-06-2010, 03:02 PM
During my early cheonging days in Lexon, there used to be a Aunty by the name of Pearl who is very good with Massage and her dick massage is quite good too. Wondering if she is still there.
.. Will probably find out when I visit the place this weekend though...

30% increase in entrance fee since my last visit.... Damn, salary also never increase by same percentage :(