The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Sniper2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lexon

FR on Yvonne (Evon?)

Despite the cry in another thread to ban Yvonne, I still went ahead to book and try her a couple of days ago...

I think that time when I saw her, my eyes paste stamp, that's why I regard her as a SYT... sigh... On closer look, she appears to be in her late 20's although she claimed she is 25. But she does look little bit bit sweet with her hair tied up lah...

Not much mood liao, so just ask her for BJ, but cannot cum so ended with a HJ.... Damage $80. BTW, her boobs are virtually non-existent, even flatter than Rina of Joyful.

RTF: Nope, next better player, please....

NB: I was not able to post in the Lexon thread (always getting a timeout error) so started a new one to post the FR.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Lexon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sniper2
FR on Yvonne (Evon?)

Despite the cry in another thread to ban Yvonne, I still went ahead to book and try her a couple of days ago...

I think that time when I saw her, my eyes paste stamp, that's why I regard her as a SYT... sigh... On closer look, she appears to be in her late 20's although she claimed she is 25. But she does look little bit bit sweet with her hair tied up lah...

Not much mood liao, so just ask her for BJ, but cannot cum so ended with a HJ.... Damage $80. BTW, her boobs are virtually non-existent, even flatter than Rina of Joyful.

RTF: Nope, next better player, please....

NB: I was not able to post in the Lexon thread (always getting a timeout error) so started a new one to post the FR.

Ya, same here, also experienced time out error frequently. wonder what is sammyboy gonna do abt it ?
Old 10-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joealex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any latest updates? Long time no go liao?
Old 12-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigD is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Maggie Still The Best

Maggie so far is still the best. Real GL feeling. Good BJ. Tight for FJ. Like to book Maggie every time I am there. The other is Nokia. She is great with her finger up your ass when doing BJ. Moan and call on you when doing FJ. Highly recommended.

Avoid August.... really talkative. Tell me all her money problems before FJ. Sian lio.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Maggie Still The Best

Quote:
Originally posted by BigD
Maggie so far is still the best. Real GL feeling. Good BJ. Tight for FJ. Like to book Maggie every time I am there. The other is Nokia. She is great with her finger up your ass when doing BJ. Moan and call on you when doing FJ. Highly recommended.

Avoid August.... really talkative. Tell me all her money problems before FJ. Sian lio.
GL feeling? did you mean GF feeling? or Geylang feeling??!?!?!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:27 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Re: Maggie Still The Best

Quote:
Originally posted by BoyToy
GL feeling? did you mean GF feeling? or Geylang feeling??!?!?!
GF feeling ....sorry typo err
Old 15-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Sniper2

Where's Amy?

Tried to book Amy yesterday but was told resigned liao.... So sad, she's the best in Lexon....

Any of her regulars can tell me her whereabouts?
Old 15-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

mugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can any of the big brothers here tell me if apple is still working-big fake boobies?
Old 16-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
AMY

to sniper2 re Amy

am not her regular; was told a regular gave her 100K to quit and change line; maybe others can verify.......
Old 17-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: AMY

Quote:
Originally posted by lausiong
to sniper2 re Amy

am not her regular; was told a regular gave her 100K to quit and change line; maybe others can verify.......

She told me she's going to Legend. But now Legend shifted to a useless, lousy & public place (which is certain to reduce number of customer), don't know if she eventually go to Legend.

Can't understand what has got into the Legend's biss head ? Can't even do a proper marketing research. Such public place, who wants to go ?
Old 17-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Sniper2

Re: Re: AMY

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

She told me she's going to Legend. But now Legend shifted to a useless, lousy & public place (which is certain to reduce number of customer), don't know if she eventually go to Legend.

Can't understand what has got into the Legend's biss head ? Can't even do a proper marketing research. Such public place, who wants to go ?
Thanks for the info, I also got PM from another brother telling me she's gone to Legend. Will go there to check out... Me not worried about the place being public lah....
Old 17-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

arthur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by joealex
Any latest updates? Long time no go liao?
what does Maggie look like?

tried Fei the other day, recommended by the locker uncle...not to my liking...not pretty, not ugly, no appeal to me at all...ended up with hj only.

heard the name of ICE quite abit. any FRs on her?
Old 17-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

Professional

Quote:
Originally posted by arthur
what does Maggie look like?

tried Fei the other day, recommended by the locker uncle...not to my liking...not pretty, not ugly, no appeal to me at all...ended up with hj only.

heard the name of ICE quite abit. any FRs on her?
Maggie is professional in term of serving customer. Pretty, with good figures. Not too big boob, but enough to hold. Love the tight feeling when inserting.
Old 18-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: AMY

Quote:
Originally posted by Sniper2
Thanks for the info, I also got PM from another brother telling me she's gone to Legend. Will go there to check out... Me not worried about the place being public lah....

So can anyone here confirm for sure that Amy is now in legend?
Old 18-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Samster

mugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question any ideaz

Yo Brothers
Any idea if any of the previous ang pais are still in Lexon like vivien, jessica, apple?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1