PDA

View Full Version : Lexon

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Maverick01
27-06-2006, 02:44 AM
hey bros...make this thread lively again with discussion of those horny malaysian gals servicing us making us high..not fight la okay...anway is gucci still in lexon??? tks man

ang076
27-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Gucci had already left Lexon sometimes ago..

Later ,she worked in Dragon for a while as Candy but she left sometimes later..

Nobody know where is she now..

Bradshaw
27-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Gucci had already left Lexon sometimes ago..

Later ,she worked in Dragon for a while as Candy but she left sometimes later..

Nobody know where is she now..

Bro Ang, any new gals worth to try at Lexon lately? I had Star liao..

kukubird_69
27-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Hello all,

i used to patronize "Gina", she's quite a lao chio.

her JG is good, the real JG to encourage blood circulation, and not for the sake of pumping blood to your didi so you can get high type.

her hj blows me away too.

she's no longer at lexon anymore.

anyone know where she is?

kukubird

Tulan2
27-06-2006, 03:07 PM
FR on Star

First time went to this HC at Bt Timah. Looks quite high class on the outside,

Hope this FR can earn some points for my reputation

Hey bro! Up you! Great FR. You lucky devil.. still can't get to make booking with this Ang Pai 'Star'. Extremely elusive. always booked up till late in the evening. Will try my luck in the next few days!,. Wah! she daring to do BBBJ? You even more daring to receive!;)

Sinfulboy
27-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey bro! Up you! Great FR. You lucky devil.. still can't get to make booking with this Ang Pai 'Star'. Extremely elusive. always booked up till late in the evening. Will try my luck in the next few days!,. Wah! she daring to do BBBJ? You even more daring to receive!;)

Thanks bro, will defintely repay you once i got power.

ang076
27-06-2006, 07:02 PM
So sorry, I never visit Lexon for a long time..
:o

Bro Ang, any new gals worth to try at Lexon lately? I had Star liao..

Tulan2
28-06-2006, 01:59 PM
So sorry, I never visit Lexon for a long time..
:o

Doesn't look like this HC very happening now unless all the lao chios not wanting to sharing their precious WLs. Please don't be selfish, lah! Got many fish in the ocean!. For me, just waiting to try 'star' before I give my FR. Otherwise, its a risk I take by trying anyone else. Otherwise, if some kind bro can just give me a name and I will be adventurous to try but don't 'sabo' ok!. I know the saying ' one man's meat is another's poison'. Don't worry, my standard not that high. So if got decent look and good service, can alredi!!!

Maverick01
28-06-2006, 02:36 PM
bro..bbbj is indeed shiok...see the gal taste ur raw cock....and her saliva merging with ur cock juice..but play safe better use a cap...just a word of caution..cheers...

FR on Star

First time went to this HC at Bt Timah. Looks quite high class on the outside, but once inside the room, feels that the room are very dark and small. Before the gal came in, i wnet in to take a shower first. The gal came in and greeted me. After my shower, she offer to dry my back, i ask for her name, she identify herself as Star from KL.

During the massage, she did not seem willing to talk much so I kept quiet throughout the massage. Her massage skills are surprisingly good and definitely better than many others in this trade. What I like about her is that she massaged my lower body with me facing her and totally naked unlike some other girls who insist on putting the (dirty) towel on you. She carressed my dick a few times while massaging my leg. Then she popped the question, which of course I said yes.

To my surprise, she did not go out to take her 'tools' but went on to strip immediately. What an amazing sight! She has one of the biggest boobs I have seen in HC. I do not really know the various cup sizes but she must be at least a 34C, if not bigger. Her boobs are in the shape of papaya and rather droppy but they will be more than a handful for anyone. She has 2 tattoos at her back; one just above her ass at the waist area and the other behind her neck.

She started off by licking my nipples and chest while carressing my dick. In return, I was playing with her boobs and nipples. They feel soft and natural to me. After licking my nipples and chest area, she moved down to my lower body and lifted my legs up. Ass-rimming! She gently licked my asshole 1 to 2 times before using her tongue to attack it vigourously. I haven't had ass-rimming for a while and even my regular girl does not provide that. She then turned to my balls and just when I thought she would cap my dick and give me a BJ, she took my whole dick into her mouth and sucked it vigourously. She was so vigourous that I could see her saliva dripping all over my dick.

The finale was coming and she put on the condom for me and started riding me. Frankly speaking, she seems to be enjoying it more than I do but of course I enjoyed her very much too, especially when I was grabbing her boobs and licking her nipples. After a round of her on top of me, she got up and lied down for me to ram her missionary. Her pussy was quite bushy but well-trimmed, just how I like it to be. As I am used to frenching my regular girl while ramming her, the feeling was quite different and after a few minutes in missionary position, I finally came.

Just before I left, she said there was still time for her to give me a head massage. Top class service indeed!

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10
Massage - 8/10 (although I am not there for massaging, her massaging skills are quite good)
Sexy Massage - 9/10 (licking of upper and lower body plus ass-rimming!)
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 8/10 (bonked her with her on top and in missionary position; not bad overall)
RTF - Highly recommended to all the brothers here

Hope this FR can earn some points for my reputation

Maverick01
28-06-2006, 02:37 PM
who the hell zap me..own up man..dun be coward...i did nth alrite...wtf..

ang076
28-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Bro Tuhan2,

I always posted FRs in SBF, it is just that I got so many gals in mind, my priority is always Dragon HC, then Bugis HC, then Legends HC, but limited $$$ and Vit M..

If I am free to visit Lexon, I hope to seek Joanna, tall, fair skin gal, whose look is at least 8 .. During my first visit to Lexon, I was captivated by her beauty and fair skin ,nice hair, and slim body..

If you try her, pls post FR and it arouses me , I will go and bonk her..

Doesn't look like this HC very happening now unless all the lao chios not wanting to sharing their precious WLs. Please don't be selfish, lah!.... and good service, can alredi!!!

max_priest
28-06-2006, 07:12 PM
.... unless all the lao chios not wanting to sharing their precious WLs. Please don't be selfish, lah! ... if some kind bro can just give me a name and I will be adventurous to try but don't 'sabo' ok!. I know the saying ' one man's meat is another's poison'. Don't worry, my standard not that high. So if got decent look and good service, can alredi!!!

Bro Tulan,

Your post here prompted me to say something before I move on ...

It is not that I don't wanna recommend you but I am reluctant to do so ... just wanna digress a little ... Your above comment reminds me of Fun-Jest & Qwety. To reiterate, if there are a abundant of samsters like these two fellows around who never even contribute a single FR, genuine samsters (like yourself) will end up in a situation like you now. (i.e. do no know which gal worthwhile to book in Lexon).

Honestly speaking, I have decided to stop supporting this particular thread and I am not motivated to post FR even I have tried a couple of gals from Lexon recently. This is b'cos I simply don't see the point to do so anymore. The reason is obvious if you read the past posts regarding these two fellows, myself and a series of bombardments from a few long-service samsters here. I ain't sure how many samster see the point I am driving at and I forsee this thread will die a natural if no one willing to post FR.

Last but not least, bro Tulan, don't be tulan (in Hokkien), out of goodwill, I recommend you to try Yuki and perhaps Nokia. Coco is a PRC, not SYT but service & bod are considered above-average. As for Star, I don't think she needs anymore introduction ... There are a couple of good ones, I guess they are gone already. Enjoy!

Optimus_Prime
28-06-2006, 08:10 PM
FR on Star

First time went to this HC at Bt Timah.....as Star from KL.
.....was playing with her boobs and nipples. They feel soft and natural to me. ....put on the condom for me and started riding me
Not bad FR here... u got ... SCION of sinfulman... expect some rep points in a few days time. :D

Tulan2
30-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Bro Tuhan2,

If you try her, pls post FR and it arouses me , I will go and bonk her..

Hey bro ang076, took your advice and booked Joanne after work. Not too difficult to get booking. Originally set a time but managed to get off from work earlier so called to change to earlier time. Wah..lucky got slot!.
Got into the room and took usual shower. Knock, knock. In comes the girl. Couldn't see through the shower stall so just dried up and went out to meet this 'mystery girl'. First look, okay standard. Not the best in Lexon I suppose but pleasant, girl next door look with big eyes. As first time with her, she also a bit reserved but mentioned that I have booked her before.. maybe 2 months ago?. Played along with the game and said 'oh, yah!. Anyway, SOP massage but ended with soft strokes to the inner thighs and bum and then proceeded to tickle the underside of the 'balls'. Then assumed 'special, ah!".OKay. That's what I'm here for. She went out to get her stuff. But boy, she took a long time... almost 5 mins. Came back, stripped. Body was tight and smooth. Small boobs though..maybe A+ to B. Anyway. proceeded with a catbath to the nipples and chest... now that was good! She really knows how to lick!. Went on for a while and then proceeded down to the 'prime area'. Licked under the balls and around the shaft before capping. Then did a BJ with not much suction but a bit of hand action!. Proceeded to climb over the shaft and slowly inserted my 'c../' into her pussy. Feeling was good as she pumped up and down while stroking and sucking and licking my nips.. Feeling was good but not exceptional. Then turned doggy and said she liked it that way...' Went in from the back and started pumping.... (to be continued)

Tulan2
30-06-2006, 12:30 PM
' Went in from the back and started pumping.... (to be continued)
...she started to moan and that was a turn on!. Whether it was real or not, who's to know! but doesn't matter.. the effect was stimulating. We screwed in that position for a while before Joanne said she wanted it missionary. I pulled out and she turned around and before I knew it she lifted her knees and legs and prepared for me to enter her with her legs on my shoulders. Looks like she likes it deep and hard!. I positioned myself in her pussy and pushed slowly in. She moaned and made those 'urging' noises. Plunged deeper in and she looked like she really was enjoying it. She started 'thrashing' her head from left to right and I could sense that she was on the verge. She started pulling me deeper in and used her hands to pull and massage my nips. That really started me going!. I pumped her for another few minutes before I exploded into her pussy. Could see that she was sweating quite a bit. So I pulled out and she cleaned my dick up before excusing herself to shower!. The rest is history!.
Quite a good screw after all... thanks bro Ang for the recommendation.
Face= 6.5, sorry perhaps not my type (personal opinion only, don't flame)
Boobs= A+ - B
Body = quite solid, 7
FJ = 7
BJ= 6
Overall= 7
RTF= maybe if no other choices

Tulan2
01-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Bro Tulan,

Your post here prompted me to say something before I move on ...
There are a couple of good ones, I guess they are gone already. Enjoy!
Bro max_priest aka bruce wayne,
Sorry to hear of your dissapointment in this thread and although I sympathise with your feelings and agree with many of your points, SBF fortunately or unfortunately survives and exists because of the differences of opinions, approaches, reactions and responses to the varied postings on the threads. If you have observed, some of the postings are even chats between samsters who frequent joints together, go on outings and also is flooded with bickerings about this, that and the other. SO, many of us are here for reasons of our own, wheras there are more who are here for reasons of their own!. democracy, mah!
Anyway, thanks for the recommendations. I will post FRs as soon as I gather enough $$$.
Be good!;)

max_priest
01-07-2006, 03:20 PM
................ Anyway, thanks for the recommendations. I will post FRs as soon as I gather enough $$$.

Do you mind Malay WL? If not, you may wanna try Jess who is a fair skin Malay from KL ... Enjoy! ;)

Maverick01
01-07-2006, 09:59 PM
I dunno if this is the same joaane i tried b4...quite a petite gal..long hair...not bad looking la...but abit lian....below is my experience with her quite ages ago..i dunno if I had given an FR back then..

Got Joanne and she came in...that day rem was feeling extra horny....the moment she came in and knee down, i lifted up her dress to check if she was in gstring..which really turns me on same for all guys...indeed she was in a black number underneath..she was quite surprise to see me so horny and lifting her dress...hehe...then she said in chinese"mei you zhe meh kwai chu shui la" haha..funny....she thought i was checking whether she is wet...but then proceed to massage when she knew that what i wan is to give her a good bang judging by how horny i look....the way she +++ i sense abit lian man...nice long hair...dyed..also look lianish....then finish massage..she immediately say u wan full job rite..of coz la..horny like shit..need to shoot load in her liao..off she went then came..i quickly hug and kiss her..she say i very kanchiong but i was really horny...so strip her off..left her gstring on as usual for the foreplay..damn shiok..made her suck and lick my cock...we hug and she rub her body against mine..so shiok..but my dick like cumming coz i emphasize again, i really horny..haha...then quickly ask her suck my cock more after cap on...finally insert in and i ram like no tml..change doggie..then cant tahan unload....damn shiok....enjoy grab her butt hard while jamming my cock..shiok..finish and clean up...the amusing part came..i really find she +++ like typical ah lian kinda..then she go shower..very funny and mechanical way..haha....i commented lor..then she reply....of coz la..."mei you xi...ni ya chi arh.." saying if no wash i wan to eat those boobs meh...while holding and gesturing to her boobs...haha...so damn lianish...she is those typical WL...very slutty and noe what guys wan...no love feeling though..but good la..i was too horny at that session.....anyway...i am not sure if it was the same joanne but hope everyone likes my recount of that session....up my pts if u like it..tks...

...she started to moan and that was a turn on!. Whether it was real or not, who's to know! but doesn't matter.. the effect was stimulating. We screwed in that position for a while before Joanne said she wanted it missionary. I pulled out and she turned around and before I knew it she lifted her knees and legs and prepared for me to enter her with her legs on my shoulders. Looks like she likes it deep and hard!. I positioned myself in her pussy and pushed slowly in. She moaned and made those 'urging' noises. Plunged deeper in and she looked like she really was enjoying it. She started 'thrashing' her head from left to right and I could sense that she was on the verge. She started pulling me deeper in and used her hands to pull and massage my nips. That really started me going!. I pumped her for another few minutes before I exploded into her pussy. Could see that she was sweating quite a bit. So I pulled out and she cleaned my dick up before excusing herself to shower!. The rest is history!.
Quite a good screw after all... thanks bro Ang for the recommendation.
Face= 6.5, sorry perhaps not my type (personal opinion only, don't flame)
Boobs= A+ - B
Body = quite solid, 7
FJ = 7
BJ= 6
Overall= 7
RTF= maybe if no other choices

Tulan2
02-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I dunno if this is the same joaane i tried b4... likes my recount of that session....up my pts if u like it..tks...

Hey bro Maverick, up you alredi!. Just need to ask how come you managed to get O points? Did something distasteful to your fellow samsters?. Anyway, like i said in my previous posts..all this makes this thread and forum all the more interesting and intriguing as one tries to decipher how and why some people will up points and others will down fellow samsters. Just reading through the threads and posts makes it all the more fascinating.
Anyway, don't think this is the same Joanne. She was not wearing g-string but some lacy shorts panties!. She also had dark black hair unlike your dyed one. Maybe changed but don't think its the same. Anyway keep the FRs cumming!

Maverick01
02-07-2006, 05:11 PM
bro tulan...i did not do anything at all if u read through my threads, i would have mentioned that....if pple do not agree with my comments, it should not mean that they zap me..bottomline is I did not flame anyone or cause trouble....on the contrary, i gave FRs now and then....as compare to those that only criticize and gave zero FRs, I surely do not deserve to be negative pts or even zero pts...bros who contribute regularly will noe hw unfair such situation are...I am quite surprise that u ask whether I did anything distasteful to fellow samsters when I did reiterate in several of my post that I did not do anything at all to deserve being zap. I am glad that you appreciate my posting bro..u the man!!!...anyway could be the same Joanne la...hairstyle can change what...and comon man!!! u think she wear the same undies EVERYDAY?? haha yucks man...the undies can change too...so cant based on the hair and undies to say they r diff..anyway i tried her some time back too..bound to be changes coz all these massage gals always try to doll themselves up..change here and there to attract us horny guys to shag them yea....cheers mate..

Hey bro Maverick, up you alredi!. Just need to ask how come you managed to get O points? Did something distasteful to your fellow samsters?. Anyway, like i said in my previous posts..all this makes this thread and forum all the more interesting and intriguing as one tries to decipher how and why some people will up points and others will down fellow samsters. Just reading through the threads and posts makes it all the more fascinating.
Anyway, don't think this is the same Joanne. She was not wearing g-string but some lacy shorts panties!. She also had dark black hair unlike your dyed one. Maybe changed but don't think its the same. Anyway keep the FRs cumming!

max_priest
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
bro tulan...I did not do anything at all if u read through my threads, i would have mentioned that....if pple do not agree with my comments, it should not mean that they zap me..bottomline is I did not flame anyone or cause trouble....on the contrary, i gave FRs now and then....

Bro Maverick,

I guess maybe you are too straight-forward in your certain comments and fellow samsters might not be too pleased. If you really wanna comment something sensitive, you can PM the individual concern. Nevertheless, I vouch that you are a good samster. :)

As for Joanna, she is about 1.6m tall, slim and fair. She has straight long hair. I think both of you are talking about the same Joanne.

Maverick01
02-07-2006, 05:53 PM
i might be straight forward perhaps if u really did read thru all my posting and gave that judgement...but i dun think i am one that attacks pple personally to provoke them...i feel that is the sort that shld be zap..and not because I gave a comment abt something based on my own opinion and pple disagree and they they zap..thats wrong..i appreciate your kindness......yea i guess pretty much so...that joanne is one horny lass...hehehee...

Bro Maverick,

I guess maybe you are too straight-forward in your certain comments and fellow samsters might not be too pleased. If you really wanna comment something sensitive, you can PM the individual concern. Nevertheless, I vouch that you are a good samster. :)

As for Joanna, she is about 1.6m tall, slim and fair. She has straight long hair. I think both of you are talking about the same Joanne.

Ahh_Boi
02-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I guess maybe you are too straight-forward in your certain comments and fellow samsters might not be too pleased. If you really wanna comment something sensitive, you can PM the individual concern. Nevertheless, I vouch that you are a good samster.

As for Joanna, she is about 1.6m tall, slim and fair. She has straight long hair. I think both of you are talking about the same Joanne.BatMan to the rescue again!!!!

Yes yes pm the individual. if dun wan can learn from pple by zapping him and leave ur comment only if u no balls balls to leave ur nick!!! :D

max_priest
02-07-2006, 10:13 PM
i might be straight forward perhaps if u really did read thru all my posting and gave that judgement...but i dun think i am one that attacks pple personally to provoke them...i feel that is the sort that shld be zap..and not because I gave a comment abt something based on my own opinion and pple disagree and they they zap..thats wrong..i appreciate your kindness ...

Yeah bro, I understand ... The choice of words and the way we express ourselves can be mis-contrued unknowingly. So do not ever belittle the power of the pen ... I can tell you are one of those who has no ulterior motive here ... just simply being straight-forward.

I was in a worse situation then you because I was not only being zapped on a few occasions but also being insulted with vulgarities. I don't give a damn anymore. I just hope that they have the guts to leave their nick behind so that I know who are my foe.

max_priest
02-07-2006, 11:13 PM
BatMan to the rescue again!!!!

Yes yes pm the individual. if dun wan can learn from pple by zapping him and leave ur comment only .........

Bro, may I know what are you trying to prove? :confused:

Maverick01
03-07-2006, 12:04 AM
yea man...i dunno what he meant too...haha

Bro, may I know what are you trying to prove? :confused:

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2006, 09:19 AM
i might be straight forward perhaps if u really did read thru all my posting and gave that judgement...but i dun think i am one that attacks pple personally to provoke them...i feel that is the sort that shld be zap..and not because I gave a comment abt something based on my own opinion and pple disagree and they they zap..thats wrong.....
Zapping and Upping is part and parcel of life here in SBF.

Generally ppl really won't zap someone (esp in this HC/KTV section) unless something is wrong. It is alawys better to UP someone than to ZAP someone (based on how much u can UP and how little u can ZAP)

Watever it is.. BITCHING is for gals... so lamenting abt it (unless u were unjustified gang-zapped) is one SURE way to reduce pts further. Hope u heed my advise.

Optimus_Prime
03-07-2006, 09:20 AM
BatMan to the rescue again!!!!

Yes yes pm the individual. if dun wan can learn from pple by zapping him and leave ur comment only if u no balls balls to leave ur nick!!! :D
scratch balls ?? wat talking u ??:confused:

Maverick01
03-07-2006, 12:44 PM
haha..well, from what I read...u aint got my point so whatever u said is no advice....i believe bro max have given a good pt of view......haha chill with ur tone too yea....alrite..thats my advice to you...cheers..

Generally ppl really won't zap someone (esp in this HC/KTV section) unless something is wrong. It is alawys better to UP someone than to ZAP someone (based on how much u can UP and how little u can ZAP)

Watever it is.. BITCHING is for gals... so lamenting abt it (unless u were unjustified gang-zapped) is one SURE way to reduce pts further. Hope u heed my advise.

Maverick01
03-07-2006, 12:45 PM
haha..well, from what I read...u aint got my point so whatever u said is no advice....i believe bro max have given a good pt of view......haha chill with ur tone too yea....alrite..thats my advice to you...cheers..

alamakboy
06-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Managed to get a slot with Star today after many tries.

Really impressed with her attitude.

A short FL if her:
Look: 7
boobs: 8 (but a bit sagging
massage: 8 (quite good and hard)
cat bath:8 (very stimulating)
Frenching: 7 (like gf feeling)
FJ: 7.5
Overall: one of the better ones
RTF: sure

Btw she say she is going back to KL for this weekend.

Tulan2
07-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Managed to get a slot with Star today after many tries.

Btw she say she is going back to KL for this weekend.

Ai yah! Just when I collect enough $$ to try!. What the 'fxxx!. Do you know whether she will be back on Monday or after usual 1 week 'pussy' rest?

mapleleaf882002
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM
My two cents for this thread is comparing Joanne and Yuki who I have had sessions with over the past few weeks. I will try to be objective in FR but my personal taste will come out in the end :D

Looks: Joanne kind of ah lian look; Yuki sweet but naughty girl look (I prefer lian so Joanne wins for me)

Massage: Yuki winner hands down for (1) technique (e.g. even using knees to do massage; strong pressure etc; and (2) dedication (just long enough; does massage again with same gusto if you are having a round 2). Joanne not really suited for masseuse but as bros have mentioned her final tickling of balls before popping the question is kind of a turn on. Yuki has no signature move before popping question

Catbath: Yuki wins slightly. She spends more time on it than Joanne and covers more ground! hehe. Ears, neck, chest, nips, knees, balls and region between balls and @sshole. Her signature move is sucking balls. Joanne comes close coz although not as much covered she has super suction on nips and takes time there. And she does major wet licking of balls and shaft. Also maybe just me but I was more comfortable auto-roaming her (including fingering until she got wet) than Yuki who allowed but didn't seem into it.

BJ: Joanne wins in relation to catbath coz Yuki caps right away while Joanne gets her licks in first before capping. Suction wise Yuki wins but Joanne spends more time

FJ: Joanne wins slightly. Both are game for any position but I like Joanne's cowboy while sucking on your nips move. But liked banging Yuki doggie and she seemed to be into it. Other bro mentioned Joanne also into it so next time I will investigate further! Both do the clean up and jump in shower routine.

GF feeling: Yuki wins. Thanks to massage + long catbath + nearly on par FJ with Joanne. I found chatting with her also to be more natural (but of course this may be just chemistry between two of us). How does this reconcile with Joanne seeming to be into fingering?...she seems like a naturally horny girl :D Both do not seem to be game for frenching and I didn't try to paint either of them (if any bro has pls let me know so I have even more reason to RTF).

Who wins overall? Personally I like Joanne's looks and FJ move more. But I'll do them both again gladly...after I try some others that is

maxxie
09-07-2006, 03:32 PM
FR on Celine:

Last week felt bored and go to lexon for massage.Celine wearing a orange dress and start chatting the moment she came in...very talkative....she can talk about everything under the sun...it can be irritating.asked mi to lie down back facing her n remove my shorts for mi.after 15mins of back rubbin and leg massage with oil and finally come out with the golden question.She start wif sucking my balls den dick capped mi n went on top of mi..after 5 mins of riding...change to missionary and cum in her...

Massage : 6 (nothing just some rubbin)
Looks : 8 (Lian face..i personally like)
Boobs : 7 (Small b cup with light brownish nippie)
Body : 8 (slim and proportioned..nice figure)
HJ : NA
BJ : 5 (no suction..bt with some tougue licking)
FJ : 7 (no tightness bt i like when she moan)

Overall : Pretty face with nice figure...weak massage..overall enjoyrable

Tulan2
11-07-2006, 08:17 AM
FR on Celine:

Overall : Pretty face with nice figure...weak massage..overall enjoyrable

Bro maxxie, concise FR. Up you!. Worth a try but hope your face rating is accurate. I am a sucker for pretty faces!. Everything else except of course the FJ is secondary!:D

max_priest
11-07-2006, 11:36 AM
My two cents for this thread is comparing Joanne and Yuki who I have had sessions with over the past few weeks. I will try to be objective in FR but my personal taste will come out in the end :D

Looks: Joanne kind of ah lian look; Yuki sweet but naughty girl look (I prefer lian so Joanne wins for me)......
Bro, I have upped you for your good comparison report ... :)

mapleleaf882002
11-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Thanks bro! More incentive to try out more. hehe

:D

maxxie
12-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Bro maxxie, concise FR. Up you!. Worth a try but hope your face rating is accurate. I am a sucker for pretty faces!. Everything else except of course the FJ is secondary!:D

Thanks bro tulan2....i also a preety face fetish...if nt i will nvr wan bonk.:)

HOWITZER 155MM
14-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Bro Batman,

I am a regular of Geraldine from Casanova. Been trying to hunt for a pair of comparable boobs but so far my efforts have failed. I understand that u have tried both Geraldine of Casa and Star of Lexon. Can u rate them in term of the following statistics:

Look
Height
Body
Boobs
Massage
BJ
FJ
AR
GF sentiment:D

Thanks. Your valuable information thus far has always been appreciated.

iwalu
14-07-2006, 12:23 PM
tks bros for the FR at Lexon, can PM me the location.

imaginative
14-07-2006, 05:23 PM
My two cents for this thread is comparing Joanne and Yuki ...

Bro, is this Yuki the lady who has a birth mark somewhere at the back or side of her waist? Or that's Fann?

Thanks for info in advance!

mapleleaf882002
14-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Hmmm...didn't notice any birthmark but it was pretty dark

You actually brought up another aspect of diff bet Joanna and Yuki. Yuki dims the lights a lot more...

Tulan2
15-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Bro, I have upped you for your good comparison report ... :)

Up you too! Thanks for the tip!:)

mapleleaf882002
16-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Time for another Lexon celebrity F-match. Had a very satisfying session with one of the SBF queens of AR: Nokia

Had actually tried her by chance before and remembered her great AR but didn't try again coz I only wanted BJ but (now I know) was quoted the full service charge so found her pricey at the time and looks-wise not my type. After reading the FRs here decided to go the full course

Her sked was jam packed (i prefer 60 mins but could only book 45mins). Found out from her she had actually been out for a month on MC related to appendix operation so there must have been pent up demand from bros

Now its Nokia vs Joanne vs Yuki:

Looks: Still Joanne and followed by Yuki then Nokia. As before, Joanne is lian type I like

Massage: Yuki edges Nokia. Nokia got a firm massage (way better and longer than Joanne) and does some decent semi-prof moves (cracking your toes etc). Nokia's signature move before popping the question is to finish off on your thighs and starting brushing against your bro and eventually cupping it through the towel

Catbath: Nokia over the other two. Really wet tongue lashing combined with a move like a love bite but no teeth involved (depending where she was doing it sometimes it was more ticklish that erotic). She went from head to thigh. On nip sucking I still prefer Joanne but Nokia tongue lashing and sucking pretty close too. Didn't really try auto-roaming NOkia save for those full breasts and nips but can tell she would be game if I had more time. Of course the big swing for Nokia is the AR. She lets you raise your legs in the air and gives you a real tongue f*cking and shaft licking. All very wet licks...and as other bros mentioned when she attacks nips again she will let her fingers play with your hole.

BJ: After the AR and with time limit I didn't let her try this time coz I'd probably surrender too quickly (had that problem when I had a BJ session with her)

FJ: Joanne on top (both literally and score wise) but I go for Nokia slightly over Yuki for the GF feeling during and after FJ that beats Joanne too. Liked doing Nokia doggie but had her finish me from top. Nokia did not do the clean up and jump in shower that the two did...

GF feeling: Nokia wins. During catbath and after explosive FJ she lay on top of me with a big warm hug. Lots of looking eye to eye during the session vs the other two. After I had exploded she kept pumping me and even during the hug I was still in her. All three are chatty and generally responsive to conversation. I'd say Yuki and Nokia are more natural in bringing up their own topics etc

Who wins overall? For overall service for me its now Nokia...sigh but I am still a sucker for Joanne's looks and her nip sucking while on top...so guess it will depend on my mood ;)

PS find it amusing that when I asked all 3 of them how long they've been with Lexon it seems the standard answer is 1.5yrs only :D

thomas999
17-07-2006, 12:03 AM
I discovered that there is a direct bus from my place to Lexon, so I called them up today to make a booking for Star.

I called them at about 2.30pm, but the receptionist said she would be available at 6.15pm! She must be really popular!

I arrived at around 6.20-6.25pm and the guy at the counter told me go to room 15 right away. I only saw one gal at the counter and she was not bad looking. Hope I can see the other chio receptionist another day.

As I was walking to room 15, a pretty gal asked me whether I was going to that room. I replied YES, she told me to go in first, she'll be there shortly. I realised then that this was Star. She looked really pretty and had nice boobs too.

I went in and looked around the room. It wasn't too bad except that there was no big mirror beside the bed.;) She came in shortly and gave me a massage. It was just passable. But I like the way she gently touches your body while massaging. I also liked the cat bath, it made my dick stand! However, at the second look, she didnt seem very pretty to me.

Then she asked if I wanted full service. I said OK and was surprised that she didnt go out to take a CD. Actually I had wanted to go to the shower to shoot out my load during this time before f***ing her. I helped her strip and laid down face up. I liked the way she takes her time to caress me. She also let me suck her big natural titties and french me. I would have preferred if she also used her tongue though. She then gave me a BJ. I told her I wanted a BBBJ but she said her teeth/mouth was painful, and she said next time she will give me one.

She then rode on top of me slowly. I looked at her big titties and was slightly dissapointed that they were sagging! There was also no moaning from her.
When I wanted to change position, I felt that I was going to cum and so I just relaxed. We then showered and changed.

Once outside the room, I saw a not bad looking ah lian and asked for her name. She said Janice but I could not find her name in this thread? Maybe I heard wrongly and she is Joanne?

I explored the lounge,sauna and the video room, though I didnt use them. I saw a few guys eating at the lounge, but there was no one at the counter and also no food there too. I then went out and gave the chio receptionist the locker key before leaving.

Where is a good place to take a look at the other chio bus?

Looks : 7 (Looked pretty at the first sight, but not so at the second)
Boobs : 8 (Nice C cups though sagging)
Body : 7 (nice figure)
Massage : 7 (weak but I like her touching my body gently)
HJ : NA
BJ : 5 (not much suction)
FJ : 7 (not very tight and no moaning)
RTF: YES! I like the GF feeling she gives me.

Tulan2
17-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Time for another Lexon celebrity F-match. Had a very satisfying session with one of the SBF queens of AR: Nokia
with Lexon it seems the standard answer is 1.5yrs only :D

Hey bro mapleleaf. Good comparison report. Up you! you have hit the nail on the head with Nokia. She is really one heck of a ARimmer!, However, if you read my long time ago previous reports regarding this rather risky practice of receiving AR,. then you gotta be a bit careful. It's as risky as receiving a BBBJ. Can't blame her, though as she could have caught it without her even knowing it and just passed it around casually thinking that it cannot be passed around with a simple AR!. However, just take care as it was for me... it was certainly once bitten, twice shy.. many times over. Just taking precautions all the time now! :o

fun-zest
19-07-2006, 12:51 AM
bro thomass999, did u c the lian look gal ( u hear as janice) in pink dress tat day? outside rm15 is the dispose rm 4 gals 2 put used towels. she look quite fair compare 2 others, not mistaken it's celine tat u saw tat day. went 2 look 4 her again tat day, so noe wat dress she's wearing. when u saw her tat time, she should juz came out from the towel rm, rite. pls post back 4 comformation, thx!!!

fun-zest
19-07-2006, 01:14 AM
bro out there! hv u guys noe tat lexon boss actually increse the entrance 2day fr $50 2 $60 4 45mins!!! i hv frenz who go 2day n told me when they came bk. towels has change 2 new 1 wif lexon wording on it but difficult 4 drying body as it's new. give each customer a bottle of bird nest bcoz of price increse.if we dun take, gals r not allow too.unless u dun 1 ,take it n pass 2 the gals yrself. tis was told by nokia as my frenz went 2 look her 2day. he look 4 her once in a blue moon oni coz he's vry busy kind. nokia sms him n ask him 2 come 2 support as 2day business is not too gd 4 them. 2 his surpraise, she actually put silicon in her boobs! coz she used 2 hv uneven size 4 both which u can tell straight way unlike some is juz abit in natual. she is 35yrs in age which u hv 2 observe close. he accidentally saw her license pass last time he went coz nokia was putting it on (which we dun find most gals put on unless neccessary) when massaging him. take a gd look when she laid down coz it will still stand up straight...

thomas999
19-07-2006, 11:26 PM
bro thomass999, did u c the lian look gal ( u hear as janice) in pink dress tat day? outside rm15 is the dispose rm 4 gals 2 put used towels. she look quite fair compare 2 others, not mistaken it's celine tat u saw tat day. went 2 look 4 her again tat day, so noe wat dress she's wearing. when u saw her tat time, she should juz came out from the towel rm, rite. pls post back 4 comformation, thx!!!

I can't really remember the colour of the dress. It should be her though if you say she came out from the dispose rm. I saw her go in another room but I did not take note of the number. It was around 7pm when I saw her.

So there is no Janice in Lexon?

You said the price is increased to $60 now!!!
Sibei sian, I only went there once leh!
Is it the most expensive HC in SG now?
I remember from the DHC and Executive Spa in Marina South threads that those are around $50 only. So Lexon is even more expensive than those?

fun-zest
20-07-2006, 12:41 AM
thx 4 the reply bro thomas999. ya, shld b around tat time too when u saw her. dhc is $56 n lexon is $4 more ($60). mayb they r the most X 1 in sg 4 hc entrance fee. but let us think bk, if dhc charge $56 4 entrance, n abt $120-$150 4 special, it will give us a total of abt $176-$206 rite? lexon will give a total of $60+$100= $160!!! isn't it still cheaper compare 2 dhc (not talking abt other hc without facilities!!). wat i understand frm my friend, is tat their rent went up quite alot frm tis mth. even those food resturant (not vry sure which 1) on level 1 is moving out end of the mth!! i do hope if bros think in tis way 4 comparing, lexon still worth going coz at least they change new things 4 customer unlike dhc (sori 2 say tis) ,quite run dw but still charge so X. by the way, there is no janice in lexon (frm wat i noe on sun) CHEERS!!!

Tulan2
20-07-2006, 07:18 AM
thx 4 the reply bro thomas999. ya, shld b around tat time too when u saw her. dhc is $56 n lexon is $4 more ($60). mayb they r the most X 1 in sg 4 hc entrance fee. (frm wat i noe on sun) CHEERS!!!

Wah lao!. $60/- entrance & I not even using facilities... and also not a birds nest drinker!!. Looks like got to find another 'watering hole'!. Don't know how long Lexon gonna last but the last time they increase they almost died

Optimus_Prime
20-07-2006, 10:00 AM
bro out there! hv u guys noe tat lexon boss actually increse the entrance 2day fr $50 2 $60 4 45mins!!! ...
$60 !!! :eek: They just went to top of the charts as the most expensive HC in the island liaoz....

Skull Captain
20-07-2006, 01:35 PM
$60 !!! :eek: They just went to top of the charts as the most expensive HC in the island liaoz....

Ya $60 is a bit overboard, but heard the reason was a rent hike...but especially if u dun use the facilities, it will feel kind of steep.:eek:

Tulan2
20-07-2006, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=fun-zest] told by nokia as my frenz went 2 look her 2day. he look 4 her once in a blue moon oni coz he's vry busy kind. nokia sms him n ask him 2 come 2 support. she is 35yrs in age which u hv 2 observe close. he accidentally saw her license pass last time he went coz nokia was putting it on.

Wah, 35 yr old MILF! Don't know whether want to try again! now $60/- even more 'turn' off!. how come she got your friend's number to sms?. Bit risky giving WL your number, don't you think?. What happens if she decides to call you when you're wif your 'real GF' or worse still 'tiger lady'??? Habis!:eek:

ang076
20-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Although Lexon charge $60, be thankful that gals dont raise FJ price... Total charge, inclusive of FJ is still less than DHC..

Although I rate Lexon better than DHC in term of facilities, I still prefer DHC for the gals (DHC gals all wear nice matching braaa and pantiesss, I hope they apply more cosmetics on their faces, just like KTV gals in Macau)..

FYI, most expensive HC is World Spa, you have to pay $75 for 45mins session, somemore got buffet and large hot/cold pool.. but gals there are all old...and still charge $150 for FJ, $100 for BJ, $80 for HJ.

fun-zest
20-07-2006, 11:16 PM
forward 2 tulan2***i dun noe y my fren will pass nokia his number but i agree wif wat u pointed out. mayb they hv thier own agreement on oni sms (or some other ways). it's true tat some of u dun use facilities will find it kind of X. i dun think the WL will b so silly 2 rise the price as they can c hw much it affect them nw.

Tulan2
21-07-2006, 09:45 AM
forward 2 tulan2***i dun noe y my fren will pass nokia his number but i agree wif wat u pointed out. mayb they hv thier own agreement on oni sms (or some other ways). it's true tat some of u dun use facilities will find it kind of X. i dun think the WL will b so silly 2 rise the price as they can c hw much it affect them nw.

Maybe the WL will reduce their rates by $10/- to compensate for the increase in entrance fee!! Worth a try?. Anyone game to be the first to suggest to the WL?. maybe your friend can try and SMS Nokia to see what her response first before we start with the rest of the WLs in Lexon!:o

ang076
21-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Feeling distress for days after fighting a losing battle with ''horny cock syndrome'', it acted up again when I was watching cinema show at Lido Cineplex in Orchard.. I start thinking of whether to go to DHC or other fav HC or theme TNs.. Naahh, so inconvenient as I am trying to cut down unnecessary travel expenses.. Thus, think of going to Lexon or Leisure along the road to home.. It is more convenient to go to Lexon as it is situated along the road to home , no need to cross over the bridge to BTP (Bukit Timah Plaza for Leisure)..

Reach Balmoral Plaza after walking from Newton MRT station. Seek the gal named Joanna... and then went to changing room, there the ah pek employee ask me whether I am Chinese, I replied yes.. He gave me a strange look. Why? my speech is slurred. He cant help staring at me in a strange way. (Maybe, he think people with disabilities cannot come here and spend $$$ ). {Well, I hope my presence there will make HC more disabled friendly. DHC had already become disabled-friendly due to my regular patronage...)

I went to relax in a hot /cold pool, then went to sauna for a while.. Then bathe and change to Lexon clothings.. and went to locker to take out my little handphone pouch ( consisting of $100 and handphone). This ah-pek employee still stare at me in a strange way..

Went to lounge and order some free decent lunch, it got mee hoon, congee, and some other things and watch TV (it is MY GENIE starring Florence Tan, Le Yao, and Fiona Xie), there I saw 3 customers ogling at 3 actresses on TV.

Finally, my turn come... went to massage room after the attendant (he is also a waiter at lounge) wrote the number and showed it to me..(this is an example of being disabled-friendly)..

The gal dressed in black dress came in...(I looked at her.. Huh ? it is Joanna?? This is not gal I wanted.. She replied she is Joanna... When I first visited Lexon in Dec 2004 , I came across one gal ( tall ,nice slim figure, snow white skin , with long hair dressed in orange dress which I took to be Joanna)..

After 10 mins massage, she ask me to turn around, pull down my shorts and remove it , and then pop golden Q.. I replied $50 HJ.. She glared at me and shook her head.. and asked for "$100"... I begged " pls,pls. $50 okay?" She put her palms on her hips and said no,no,no. Finally I relented and she then happily ask for permission to go out...

When she returned.. I walked towards her, she kept telling me lied down and keep still and resisting my attempts to lift up her dress. Then I guai-guai , lied down and she then stripped and perform catbath where she lick my nipples and fondle my balls , then she capped my cock and do short BJ.. Then she sat on me and insert my cock into her pussy.. and bonking -pounding style.. Then she stop and look at my cock.. and then sat on me again to continue pounding style.. (never ask me to do her on top..)

Finally , I cummed and she happily gave me a thumb up and clean me and later to shower.. And after I shower, she ask about my occupation.. I told her I am a part time clerk.. She giggled.. (maybe Lexon customers are all people doing high-level jobs or specialist jobs)..

Paid her and parted way..

On the way out, saw one new recept (she look nice , she is fair and got long straight hair, she look chio in her receptionist clothes.. )

FR on Joanna:

Look : 6.8/10 (look better in pony-tail)

Body: 6.9/10 (34B breasts with brown nipples, and slightly hairy pussy)

BJ: 6.4/10 ( short standard BJ)

FJ: 5.9/10 (no GFE in FJ... she bonk me in pounding style just to make me cum faster, anxious to finish..)

RTF: no ( looking for one beautiful gal whom I met in Lexon pathway outside the lounge in 2004, she is long haired, slim tall with nice figure and snow white skin..Her look is worth 8/10.. Would appreciate if anyone know the name of this beautiful gal.)

Damage: $60 + $100

Tulan2
21-07-2006, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=ang076]FR on Joanna:

Look : 6.8/10 (look better in pony-tail)

Body: 6.9/10 (34B breasts with brown nipples, and slightly hairy pussy)

BJ: 6.4/10 ( short standard BJ)

FJ: 5.9/10 (no GFE in FJ... she bonk me in pounding style just to make me cum faster, anxious to finish..)

Hey bro Ang076, are you sure her name was Joanna? or Joanne. Tried to ask for a Joanna on your recommendation the last time and was told no such person, only a Joanne. hence my FR which appears to be similar to yours. Only thing, she wanted to be rammed with her legs on my shoulders!. Deep and hard, I suppose. Looks like your Joanna is long lost, huh?:confused:

ang076
21-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Oh, so that gal I was seeking had already left???

(A pity, she was the one of the most beautiful gal in Lexon.. her look, snow white skin and slim figure made me fixated to the ground last time.):(

I asked for Joanna, and recept gave me Joanne??
(maybe my speech is slurred that recept misheard what I said)..
So sorry, I never visit Lexon for so long... My last visit to Lexon was in 2005..

Hey bro Ang076, are you sure her name was Joanna? or Joanne. Tried to ask for a Joanna on your recommendation the last time and was told no such person, only a Joanne. hence my FR which appears to be similar to yours. Only thing, she wanted to be rammed with her legs on my shoulders!. Deep and hard, I suppose. Looks like your Joanna is long lost, huh?:confused:

Optimus_Prime
21-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh, so that gal I was seeking had already left???

(A pity, she was the one of the most beautiful gal in Lexon.. her look, snow white skin and slim figure made me fixated to the ground last time.):(

I asked for Joanna, and recept gave me Joanne??
(maybe my speech is slurred that recept misheard what I said)..
So sorry, I never visit Lexon for so long... My last visit to Lexon was in 2005..
Or was it Joyce ??? She fits the bill of beauty that u stated...

ang076
21-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Oh, Joyce who was crowned Queen of Lexon by samsters in contest started by Bro Dbono? She already left Lexon sometimes ago..

So sad, I dont have the chance to try this beauty last year....

Tulan2
22-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Oh, Joyce who was crowned Queen of Lexon by samsters in contest started by Bro Dbono? She already left Lexon sometimes ago..

So sad, I dont have the chance to try this beauty last year....

Yes, bros!. I think it was Joyce you are referring to. She was a looker to many but unfortunately I did not find her that attractive (refer to my long time ago FR on Joyce). However, it looks like the beauties are moving off from Lexon. Don't know what it is?. Environment is good! Place is clean!. and of course, private enough for many of us who fear to accidently bump into someone you don't really want to see you in a place like that! so could it be the 'boss'! who someone in this thread made a cry about some time back!, Those of you will remember, when his fonts increased with every post the angrier he got!. That was entertaining. :(

LeeYokeYuen
22-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Ya $60 is a bit overboard, but heard the reason was a rent hike...but especially if u dun use the facilities, it will feel kind of steep.:eek:

I tot it was a joke until I went the other day... up $10... that's moving into the pricy zone.... Moreover the girls comissions are not increased. This hike in price goes into the bosses pockets.

Tulan2
23-07-2006, 10:37 AM
I tot it was a joke until I went the other day... up $10... that's moving into the pricy zone.... Moreover the girls comissions are not increased. This hike in price goes into the bosses pockets.

or the boss of the boss ie the landlords!. That's why cost of living skyrocket in Sillypore. Only poor people who don't own property or anything worth anything, suffer!!:mad:

Maverick01
23-07-2006, 02:06 PM
I strongly agree that joanne is lianish and naturally born horny gal...must be very havoc sort in her youth....fuck by different bfs so decided to take up this job which suit her superbly...very good at dirty +++ also...

Looks: Joanne kind of ah lian look; Yuki sweet but naughty girl look (I prefer lian so Joanne wins for me)

Massage: Yuki winner hands down for (1) technique (e.g. even using knees to do massage; strong pressure etc; and (2) dedication (just long enough; does massage again with same gusto if you are having a round 2). Joanne not really suited for masseuse but as bros have mentioned her final tickling of balls before popping the question is kind of a turn on. Yuki has no signature move before popping question

Catbath: Yuki wins slightly. She spends more time on it than Joanne and covers more ground! hehe. Ears, neck, chest, nips, knees, balls and region between balls and @sshole. Her signature move is sucking balls. Joanne comes close coz although not as much covered she has super suction on nips and takes time there. And she does major wet licking of balls and shaft. Also maybe just me but I was more comfortable auto-roaming her (including fingering until she got wet) than Yuki who allowed but didn't seem into it.

BJ: Joanne wins in relation to catbath coz Yuki caps right away while Joanne gets her licks in first before capping. Suction wise Yuki wins but Joanne spends more time

FJ: Joanne wins slightly. Both are game for any position but I like Joanne's cowboy while sucking on your nips move. But liked banging Yuki doggie and she seemed to be into it. Other bro mentioned Joanne also into it so next time I will investigate further! Both do the clean up and jump in shower routine.

GF feeling: Yuki wins. Thanks to massage + long catbath + nearly on par FJ with Joanne. I found chatting with her also to be more natural (but of course this may be just chemistry between two of us). How does this reconcile with Joanne seeming to be into fingering?...she seems like a naturally horny girl :D Both do not seem to be game for frenching and I didn't try to paint either of them (if any bro has pls let me know so I have even more reason to RTF).

Who wins overall? Personally I like Joanne's looks and FJ move more. But I'll do them both again gladly...after I try some others that is

mapleleaf882002
23-07-2006, 06:06 PM
maverick, care to share your experience? I am especially curious of your definition of dirty xxx...making me think I am missing out on something :D

ang076
23-07-2006, 07:07 PM
The gals' commission will increased if

1) Lexon boss starts asking gals to pay more for their monthly food allowance ( currently, gals have to pay $200 monthly for food allowance) or introduce penalty system for gal if they fail to perform (just like DHC ).

2) New gal formerly from DHC tell them she used to get $120-150.. She would psyche the current gals at Lexon that since Lexon is better than DHC in terms of facility as well as more expensive entrance fee, they should expect $120-150 for FJ.. Subsequently, Lexon gals will be bolden to ask customers for $100 (HJ/BJ) or $120 to $150 ( FJ).

3) Lexon gal browse this forum and tell their colleagues that same customers pay $120 to gals at other places but only $100 to Lexon gals.. (They will start targeting samsters for more $$$)

If the gals start to raise the price , we the customers decide market rate and pay the gal according to market rate, after all, they are already semi-millionaires in their own countries, (Malaysia, and China) Back in their homelands, they can afford to buy better houses, cars..

Moreover the girls comissions are not increased. This hike in price goes into the bosses pockets.

Tulan2
24-07-2006, 07:47 AM

Back in their homelands, they can afford to buy better houses, cars..

Hey bro Ang076, agree we have to be careful that our bros don't spoil market and start agreeing to pay an increase in the FJs & HJ fees!. Cos' if just one is able to break the $100 barrier, then it will certainly embolden the rest to try!. But I am also sure the FLs are price sensitive especially to the better competition from the other HCs like DHC etc so it would be wise for them to stick to their current pricing. However, you rightly pointed out that if the boss decides to up their meal and 'loyalty' payments, then this might be a no choice decision and translate to increase in FL fees!. In the end, we bros all suffer!!:mad:

Optimus_Prime
24-07-2006, 08:28 AM
I strongly agree that joanne is lianish and naturally born horny gal...must be very havoc sort in her youth....fuck by different bfs so decided to take up this job which suit her superbly...very good at dirty +++ also...
I really dun noe what to say whenever I see another post by another lamer stating that this WL is soo... horny that she willing step in and is happy in a job that allows her to be bonked by up to 10 strangers in day...jus becus she is sooo... horny.... *shake head*

I'm in your CP.

fun-zest
25-07-2006, 11:44 PM
so far frm wat i noe, the wls will not increase the price 4 service as their business has already affected( customer flow drop) them alot!! neither they will break the barrier of $100 coz if they decrease, it will b hard 4 them 2 increase in future. i dun hv 2 ask my frend 2 sms nokia coz she might not willing 2 do tat too!( if u r the wl regular, u wont 1 her 2 ask tips frm u either due 2 business is poor). . personally i will still support them but mayb 1mth 4-5times 2 abt 3 times.

Optimus_Prime
26-07-2006, 08:55 AM
I really dun noe what to say whenever I see another post by another lamer stating that this WL is soo... horny that she willing step in and is happy in a job that allows her to be bonked by up to 10 strangers in day...jus becus she is sooo... horny.... *shake head*

I'm in your CP.
Took me a while to realise it was you and your clones....

I must be getting old. Nice diversion u played by quoting the other thread.

chicks7070
27-07-2006, 08:08 PM
fellow cheongsters, i'm a newbie here...pls be gentle....:D

gee...Lexon now charges S$60 for entrance....! actually same as Sasha...but can be discounted to S$55...;)

i have kinda went thru the recent postings but have not seen anything on CAROL...wondering if anyone of you have actually tried her....

Maybe 2 months back I visited Lexon...

Name: Carol
Friendliness: YES, chatty but not talkative (noise)
Look : Face 2.5/5; Body 3.5/5; overall - 6/10
(nicely proportional breasts - real! nice curves and shaven pussy)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (slow and tactical! licked balls, a bit of AR)
FJ: 7.5/10 (again, no rushing type, changes position natural upon my gestures, natural moaning)

cheerios!

ahbengzzz
28-07-2006, 10:03 AM
FR on SAMMI (Lexon):

i have been wanting to write about this HC girl I chanced upon in May this year for some time...even recommended her to ZT who has also QC her liao....ZT, where is ur FR???

Anyway, she was only 3 days into her job at Lexon when I was first assigned to her by the chio receptionist at Lexon sometime in mid May this year..(my favourite hunting ground was closed during that period...), furthermore, she had been give the callsign of Sammi...wow...love that name, for a moment I was teleported back to Far East Legends II, with memories of my "dear dear"....

anyway, settled for her, told the recep, "hey, young girl har...must be as good looking as u..." I teased her....

"Guranteed good one...but must look after her..." was her reply....

I have jus RTF 2 days ago after the initial encounter wif her...and I must say she has improved her skills over the past couple of months....guess maybe soime experienced bros have been guiding her well....hee hee.....

She is not in racequeen Joyce's (previous ang pai there) class when comparing looks....but in her early 20s, she still oozes that schoolgirl girlish charms, possesses smallish twinkling eyes and a dimpled smile that melts your heart when u look at her...A little more like the girl next door kwai kwai type that u would opt to bring home to show off to your parents....She is of average height, shoulder length hair with curls at the ends and her boobs are A+-ish (not an expert la but close enough la...)

This girl is a conversationalist, she can really TCSS with u...and she loves being caressed when she is lying on top....jus running my fingers down her back while she was lying on top on me, already sent her wild...ha ha....anyway, she does possess that special X factor that can take her far....

She carries that cheerful, exuberant smile at all times, youthful looks, hmmm a sexy, almost Demi Moore (ok exaggerating a little...) like voice... her sensuous cat bath (feather like flicks of her tongue)....soft sucks on your nipples and licks at your groin....and still an extremely tight explosive type FJ, excellent GFE for a 2nd RTF....I think she has the makings of a new HC gem....

Please do not expect sky high standards, she is only 2 to 3 months' into this....think she is still learning the ropes, abeit pretty fast....from what i know, she is already fast climbing the popularity charts at Lexon...give her time, I think she can fulfill her innate potential....guys, treat her well and she will reciprocate...

Stats:

Looks: 7
Body: 7
BJ/BBBJ: 7
Cat Bath: 7.5
GFE: 8

Cheers,

Bengzzz

Tulan2
28-07-2006, 04:05 PM
FR on SAMMI (Lexon):

Stats:
Body: 7
BJ/BBBJ: 7
Cat Bath: 7.5
GFE: 8

Cheers,

Bengzzz
Hey Bengzzz, good FR, thanks for the input. Will be useful for my next attack on Lexon. But entrance fee a bit expense, man!. $60. making me think twice. Maybe try and get WL to give me discount! he, he.! Up you man!:D

socialsg
29-07-2006, 11:08 PM
This is my FR.

I brought my guy friend, a PRC (who is a PR singaporean already and hv been in sg for 5 year, but 1st time visit this lexon). We reached there at 10:58am, the recep says cannot book now as it starts 11am. So on, so we walk out and wait till 11am. We wanted to start 1130am, but recep gal says only 1 gal now, only at 12pm , then most gals came in, so i assign KoKo (a lady prc to me) and Sammi (a malaysia gal ) to my prc guy friend. Actually i was thinking whether the recep willing to do, and i m willing to pay her more !!!. knn last time entrance fee for 45min is $50, now $60 ...btw i went there last thursday and guess weekday , they provide complementary bird nests (bottles type)

ok back to story

Koko
Looks : 6/10 (not my type)
skin : excellent
body : excellent
country of origin : zheng jiang, about 27 years old
Damage : 100
i don't like penetration, so she hand job, while i finger her, she takes a long time to moan and pussy super wet (must be patience to handle her). i then shoot onto her thigh. After that i ask her to massage my thigh veins and there is a phone ring. I realised that phone ring is a indication that 45 min is up.

Sammi
Looks : my friend say a glimpse not bad, but not lasting.
He enjoys it. Damage : 100, but sammi thinking that he is a tourist , pester him another $10 tip (which i told my friend not to give in next time)

I ask koko whether this place kenna raid before. So here is a tip. When u are in the room, there are central soft music. When the MUSIC STOPS, PLS DRESS UP as this is a signal for the AV to check. koko told me that AV only interested in checking for illegal immigrants , and customers like us, dress up and relax (in the room) and AV don't bother about us.

Pls up my points since i gave her a tip on AV coming and u bro can be prepared :)

socialsg1969
29-07-2006, 11:35 PM
my fr

went to look for Sammi ...

damage : 100
looks : 6/10
bbbj : yes
moan : very easily

i will try her again

socialsg1969
29-07-2006, 11:37 PM
fr On nokia

Looks : 5/10 (too lian)

i don't like her being so chatty, and i m not turn on by her svc

groo
31-07-2006, 03:47 AM
...SAMMI.... chanced upon in May ...recommended her to ZT who has also QC her liao....ZT, where is ur FR???...young girl har....but must look after her..." was her reply.....guess maybe soime experienced bros have been guiding her well....hee hee..... in her early 20s, she still oozes that schoolgirl girlish charms, possesses smallish twinkling eyes and a dimpled smile that melts your heart when u look at her...A little more like the girl next door kwai kwai type that u would opt to bring home to show off to your parents....She is of average height, shoulder length hair with curls at the ends and her boobs are A+-ish ...cheerful, exuberant smile at all times, youthful looks, hmmm a sexy, almost Demi Moore (ok exaggerating a little...) like voice... her sensuous cat bath (feather like flicks of her tongue).....BJ/BBBJ: 7....Chief ZT boh-eng leh...nowadays very elusive but still managed to pass the lobang to me before he disappeared again.... Bwaahahahhaahaha!!! :D

IMHO, Sammi does have a wee bit of the Jap-kawaii-cute-look.... but i detect a hint of haggard look in her cute-appearance, wonder if she's overworked? ;p Her catbath style does remind me of Leisure's Chanel... I think her boobs are small B cups which are soft n nice to play with and she also offered AR, which she claimed to be her Secret Weapon! Bwahahahahahahhaha!!! :D

Sammi used to work in JB's Eden for 2 months before coming over to LX. She LOVES durians... or should i say CRAZY over durians?!?!? Heehee! Anyway, she does have the potential to be the next Princess at LX....

Cheers n Cheong-ahhhhh.....!!! )p

Tulan2
31-07-2006, 09:21 AM
fr On nokia

Looks : 5/10 (too lian)

i don't like her being so chatty, and i m not turn on by her svc

Bro socialssg, Nokia used to be one of the ang pais in Lexon but recently her new hairstyle really doesn't do justice to her looks!. You are right, it makes her look really 'lianish'. One report says she is actually in her mid 30s already which now doesn't seem surprising considering the way she looks nowadays. She is also chatty for reason that she wants to distract the bros from trying to 'feel' her up. She hates nips sucking (as her boobs are fake) and fingering is out as she clamps up and turns away if anyone attempts to try!. She's also heavily KYed so fingering and pussy licking is a turn off! So that's why she's so chatty!. :eek:

thomas999
31-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Lexon now charges S$60 for entrance....! actually same as Sasha...but can be discounted to S$55...;)

How you get discount?
Don't want the bird's nest so discount by $5 ?

groo
31-07-2006, 07:56 PM
How you get discount? ...Don't want the bird's nest so discount by $5 ?I believe bro-Chick meant that you can get a $5 discount at Sasha if you tender their discount voucher... :D

thomas999
01-08-2006, 11:33 PM
I believe bro-Chick meant that you can get a $5 discount at Sasha if you tender their discount voucher... :D

I thought he meant $5 discount at Lexon.

chicks7070
02-08-2006, 05:52 PM
:D yep, i meant S$5 discount from sasha...no need to give voucher lah, just say you want to pay S$55! ;) they won't chase you away lor...

fun-zest
02-08-2006, 11:36 PM
hey bro ahbengzzz, do u actually noe tat sammi use 2 b frm dhc? she's not juz started in tis job, she juz came over frm dhc during may. ya... y did i noe coz i c her b4 in dhc, n then when i go lexon mayb ard may or june, the nice cashier told me tat they hv a new girl. n so i decided 2 try. when she came in n greet me, i got a shock! (in chinese) hw come it's u??! then i paisei oso coz actually thought of telling her 2 change another gal 4 me. but she told me tat i'm the 1st guest 4 her(not sure real or not) , vry unlucky like tat. no choice, i let her do oni hj coz try her b4 in dhc n like wat bro say early 4 previous thread, not vry lasting looks. as 4 nokia, actually not bcoz of her hairstyle tat makes her look old, infacts she IS ard mid30s. no way u can hide frm yr age when u come in a certain stage 4 a lady. cheers!~!!

ahbengzzz
03-08-2006, 02:54 PM
hey bro ahbengzzz, do u actually noe tat sammi use 2 b frm dhc? she's not juz started in tis job, she juz came over frm dhc during may. ya... y did i noe coz i c her b4 in dhc, n then when i go lexon mayb ard may or june, the nice cashier told me tat they hv a new girl. n so i decided 2 try. when she came in n greet me, i got a shock! (in chinese) hw come it's u??! then i paisei oso coz actually thought of telling her 2 change another gal 4 me. but she told me tat i'm the 1st guest 4 her(not sure real or not) , vry unlucky like tat. no choice, i let her do oni hj coz try her b4 in dhc n like !!

Er DHC as in Dragon???...As bro Groo mentioned n I had left out that detail in my FR...she mentioned she was previously from Eden in JB for 2 months before she started with Lexon but DHC...dunno...

Anyway, the nice fact is that she is keen n fast learner...one of the attributes that is needed for a WL to go far in this line...

Cheers,

Bengzzz

LeeYokeYuen
05-08-2006, 11:52 PM

1) Lexon boss starts asking gals to pay more for their monthly food allowance ( currently, gals have to pay $200 monthly for food allowance) or introduce penalty system for gal if they fail to perform (just like DHC ).

2) New gal formerly from DHC tell them she used to get $120-150.. She would psyche the current gals at Lexon that since Lexon is better than DHC in terms of facility as well as more expensive entrance fee, they should expect $120-150 for FJ.. Subsequently, Lexon gals will be bolden to ask customers for $100 (HJ/BJ) or $120 to $150 ( FJ).

3) Lexon gal browse this forum and tell their colleagues that same customers pay $120 to gals at other places but only $100 to Lexon gals.. (They will start targeting samsters for more $$$)

If the gals start to raise the price , we the customers decide market rate and pay the gal according to market rate, after all, they are already semi-millionaires in their own countries, (Malaysia, and China) Back in their homelands, they can afford to buy better houses, cars..

That won't increase their commissions because the commissions are given as compensation for providing massages to clients, the rest of the income is from the specials. Lexon girls don't give proper massages, so their commissions will never increase. Ask a girl from badminton hall how much is their comms, and you will realise the difference.

If the boss decides to increase their food contribution that will not increase their comms either because their food contribution was increase from $100 to $200 and their comms still dropped. The food contribution is to pay for the food you are eating in the lounge. The girls eat the same food you are eating .

The full service price is capped by the boss at $100. It's suppose to be a rule. so it should never increase.

Yes we dictate the price, but we do not dictate the quality. If we forever pay peanuts, you will only get monkeys in the end.

LeeYokeYuen
06-08-2006, 12:03 AM
or the boss of the boss ie the landlords!. That's why cost of living skyrocket in Sillypore. Only poor people who don't own property or anything worth anything, suffer!!:mad:

Actually you are right. I heard they increased the rent and I heard they might increase again. If they do... would they increase their price to $70??

Tulan2
06-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Actually you are right. I heard they increased the rent and I heard they might increase again. If they do... would they increase their price to $70??

Wah!. That will really mean the demise of Lexon. The WLs are really being squeezed this time.. from us bros.. and then from the boss!. Do you think many of them will move to other joints? But Lexon has its plus points. Apart from clean, decent environ, the place is also discrete.. that's what matters most to me!. Not all of us can be seen in these sort of places you know! ke, ke,:o

mapleleaf882002
06-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Was there last week and was told they are definitely feeling the decline in customers...at least the girls are. The question is whether the mgt is as well

Also noticed that now the S$90 is for 70mins and they removed the 90mins from the sign...almost didn't notice. Actually I think some bros probably didn't notice since the receptionist specifically told me its only for 70mins and S$120 for 90

Well aside from the bird's nest also noticed they have new towels (with the "lexon" brand on it)...but its the rent that really drove it.

I guess the discretion and convenience is driving it up along with all the new condos being built around the area. There is a real risk that the building owner/s may indeed continue escalation if they decide to redevelop the area instead...first DHC and now maybe Lexon...not good news :(

rushking
06-08-2006, 01:07 PM
hi all, jus a newbie here woo jus read all your post n wat can i say increased to $70 is it real i planning to visit my favourite star ( ex bhc ann) after getting my bonus but now i tink have to put it off maybe go dhc visit whiskey (ex bhc stella) instead haizz...both r ex too...:( getting out of hand....

superivan32
06-08-2006, 06:09 PM
$60 entrance
Try sammi few days ago and must say she will definitely become an ang pai. Compared to Nokia, she is younger and is hunger for sucess..

Chatty,friendly & accomodating..

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - B cupper(light nipples )
Ar - yes
French - yes
bbbj - deep throat & technique (1st time almost cum so fast)
fingering - yes
Fj - tight (like screwing a school girl)
Overall - Tis girl is service orientated and worth trying!!

atalantacalsio
07-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Was at Lexon last Friday..... Didn't read this thread before going down so left the recommendation to the recep.... First things first, the $60 entrance is quite a turn off but bo bian, friends already inside so lan lan pay up and go in...

FR on Joanne:

Looks : 6.5/10 - Not bad but not drop dead gorgeous, liannish...
Massage : 4/10
Boobs : 7/10 - Between A&B cups but perky
FJ : 6/10
Service : 6/10 - Seems to like nipple cat baths
BJ : 6/10 - Suction could be better.
Pussy : 8/10 - Just fingered her a little and boy did it start to pour. My hands were wet with her CJ.
RTF : Yes but only after I've tried a few more recommended by the bros here.

Overall quite satisfied but still quite cheezed at the $60 entrance...

fun-zest
09-08-2006, 11:40 PM
wow! so many thread abt sammi. sure she is moving fast (busy coz so many booking) nowadays. hv bros out there got any nice thread on anyone?? juz went on a trip overseas, didnt go recently. had any 1 try celine recently, hope she is still doing fine coz business drop bcoz of entrance. hear frm friend tat when they went 2days bk, abt aftnoon time, no pple in the changing rm. juz like they already book the whole place !! damm bad!!

Single
17-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Hi guys, im new to ts forum and wanna try out at Lexon but more interest in malay gals. Heard they hv a malay named Jess, not sure if any of you like to share views abt her? Thanks.

xxquietquiet
18-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Dear Bro,

Tried Jess a few times...

Accomodating...pleasant

Looks 7.5
Figure 8.0 for me
RTF oredi did a few times....

have fun

luv_syt
18-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Just my views. I been to Dragon HC a few times, and it charges $56 as entrance fee. I already find it stupidly expensive. Some HC across the causeway have better facilities than DHC, and charge less than that.

Lexon might has price itself out of the market at $60. I have not been there before.

Can anyone advise the facilities and girls for both HCs? Just for a simple comparison.

Was at Lexon last Friday..... Didn't read this thread before going down so left the recommendation to the recep.... First things first, the $60 entrance is quite a turn off but bo bian, friends already inside so lan lan pay up and go in...

xxquietquiet
18-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Facilities : Lexon and DHC abt the same...
Girls Lexon $100 DHC $150
Depend on personal likes, but i am the cheapo...
go whichevr costs less...

Lui bai tan

ang076
18-08-2006, 08:33 PM
DHC serve bread and coffee, and Ribena juice, gals charge $120 ($150 for first timers) for FJ, $100 for HJ and BJ... But gals there wear sexy and matching bra (with straps ) and panties set ( it is a rule , and it is my all-favourite HC..)

Lexon serve wide variety of food ,like congee, dim sum, noodles...
( you can have decent meal free of charge)..
( furthermore it is located more conveniently.. for those who dont have car,) Gals charge $50 ( HJ) $80 (BJ) $100 (FJ). Gals dont wear bra ( just wear dress with built in cups.)

max_priest
19-08-2006, 12:53 AM
DHC serve bread and coffee, and Ribena juice, gals charge $120 ($150 for first timers) for FJ, $100 for HJ and BJ... But gals there wear sexy and matching bra (with straps ) and panties set ( it is a rule , and it is my all-favourite HC..)

Bro Ang, are you sure DHS serves RIBENA juice? I thought the only cold sweet drink DHS serves is Ice Lemon tea? Or you are actually referring to something else that I failed to interpret? :eek: ... :D

lao_ah_bek
19-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi, me new here.. so here's non action pack report:

Been to Lexon for past 2 days cos stay nearby. Tried Sammi and Jess.

Sammi : nice ger, aggressive and trying to impress you alot.. maybe she is too enterprising to go for ang pai. and she talks alot.- Pro-active person with proactive stunts

Jess : nice mina, and yes as per xxquietquiet said: very accomodating to any stunts and moves. and on top of that, more quiet and G/F compare to Sammi. - Passive ger that listens to you..

Both are nice depends on your mood and sex theme of that day.

RTF : compare to Sammi and Jess, i would choose Jess, though i was told Eva is new there. ( yet to try before i fly )..maybe tomorrow which make 3 consecutive days?.. hee

Place: so far so good, cos most place quite run down still as compare to overseas HC ( china/taiwan/KL/BKK ).. think lexon do not dissapoint me still for gers and facilities whenever i RTF from overseas.

Price / tarriffs at lexon : well, you pay for what you get. that is all i can say.
cheap price = place run down, gers too fast too fake.
costly price = nice ambience, gers ok, take your time to relax.
- Note: this only happen in s'pore and not elsewhere..

It all downs to how much to wanna get thrilled and relax thereafter..

Cheers
LAO AH BEK
:)

noppensg
19-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Put in my 2 cents worth on the much discussed Sammi.

Look - 6/10 (not really a SYT look to me)
Body - 6.5/10 (more pts if boobs bigger)
Massage - 5/10 (so-so)
BM - 6.5/10
AR - 7/10 (machim open durian and plunge her tongue in, repeat 3-4 times; during this time, her hands are busy with my didi, good feel)
BJ - 7/10 (like the way she BJ me when I am on fours, had a long BJ with me lying down and she beside me, allow fingering of ass but not AJ)
FJ - 7/10 (a reasonable session, spend too much time on BJ, only try 2 positions)
RTF - maybe not. Entrance too ex.

ang076
19-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Bro Max, I often go for coffee when in DHC lounge.. Last time DHC got Ribena juice..but I guess it was replaced by brownish drink (lemon tea) as it remind bros of Queen Ribena...

Pak_Chew_Cheng
19-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Bro Ang, are you sure DHS serves RIBENA juice?

Hi Max,

Maybe bro Ang is referring to other type of juice leh ? Could also mean juice from Ribena ? :D

kill-me
22-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi Bros,
here is my 1st FR. Pardon me if it was not properly written.
Visited Lexon recently. Wanted to ask for Star, but was at work. Hence, ask the recept, a pretty lady with big eyes, any gd recommendation. She recommended coco to me. As i was running out of time, my little brother give me the go ahead. So i took the next available time slot.

The man called for my no, i was shown to the room, as usual.
Waited anxiously for the babe to enter. First look to me. quite big size, but the boobs looks big to me.

As usual, she started the forgettable massage on my back, i would reckon as rubbing than massaging.. i was waiting for the golden qn, as i was getting impatient. Without further delay, i Onz her for the full package.

Her catwash was fantastic as she polished almost everywhere... i love the feelign when she clean my ass. i was in heaven.. however her boobs a bit hard to my liking.. skillfully she capped my didi n started bj. i was almost cumming, hence without delay, entered into the missionary act.
Her moaning sounds so real that i felt fulfilling with my performance..
The next moment, the game was over...

Name: Coco
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 Boobs are big but reckon it fake.
RTF: Will still prefer to try on star..

fun-zest
24-08-2006, 10:34 PM
forward 2 bro kill-me... ya, coco is quite popular b4 star join lexon. she's 1 of the ang pais n busy through out the whole day! but star is more popular coz u got 2 call up n book b4 u go. 100% u will not get her if u don't cal. best time 2 the recept is abt 11am the time they juz open 4 business. it sound quite kia-su but i hear tat there r pple who call at 11am 2 book 4 9pm session!!

fun-zest
24-08-2006, 10:47 PM
hi bro noppensp, dhc means 'dragon health centre' which is located at marina south. sori tat i took so long 2 reply u coz recently too busy to look into tis thread.

mapleleaf882002
26-08-2006, 10:22 AM
After reading the recent FRs on Sammi decided to give her a shot (or two) :D

My comparison with the other girls may not be as fair since its last in first impression out...

Was able to book a 1-hr session with her late at night so maybe that's why not as jam packed as when I tried Nokia...or the entrance fee effect still in force (but speaking with Sammi she sort of said - what slowdown?)

Very friendly and chatty girl who clearly wants to be known as the best in service (she even asks who you try before and how does her service compare!). She's kind of ditzy (not sure if its an act) and if you tired of talking well then you can ask her to occupy her mouth with other things.

Looks: Still Joanne overall but Sammi next and she has a kind of cute face that grows on you esp when service standard thrown in. hehe

Massage: Didn't try...went straight to action by my request

Catbath: Sammi wins with more than slight edge even over NOkia! Strangely she has the similar love bite/suck move as Nokia. She encourages auto-roaming and even 69. And then there is the AR to end all AR's she takes even more time at it than Nokia (and probably will go at it forever unless you stop her) that is a really wet one...need the towel underneath for sure.

BJ: Like the AR she can on one forever and is very wet but the suction power is not that strong as others. Looks at you with CFM look often...

FJ: Only got to try missionary as the AR pretty much over stimulated me! ie need to try again maybe shoot for two. But her attitude in FJ seems superb as also looks with CFM and offers frenching (if you're willing to french someone who just gave you an AR!).

GF feeling: Sammi wins over all and slightly over Nokia given her more natural chatty manner and the looks she gives you while doing her. Quite playful

Sammi would seem to be like my new overall winner but I have to verify with FJ standard

Although theoretically that means my new ranking is Sammi, Nokia, Joanne then Yuki; Sammi's style is so much like Nokia that its probably now Sammi then Joanne

noppensg
27-08-2006, 12:18 PM
hi bro noppensp, dhc means 'dragon health centre' which is located at marina south. sori tat i took so long 2 reply u coz recently too busy to look into tis thread.

no prob, bro. me found out from her liao. cheers!

~~Fresh~~
02-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Had just tried Sammy with a friend's recommandation. Must say this gal is really into service and she likes to chat alot. Below are my short FR.

Name: Sammy
Looks: 6/10 (I am very picky on looks)
Boobs: 32B
Skin: Fair and Flawless
Catbath: 7.5/10 (She takes her time to clean u up from head to toe)
Finger: Yes, both front and back (as she request)
BBBJ: 8/10 (2 position, one when I am lying down and the other when I am kneeling to have my AR)
AR: 8/10 (highly recommand for those who like AR, she will use her tougue and clean the inner part of your arse while taking time to do BBBJ in intervals, slurps damn loudly as if she is enjoying it)
French: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (Quite normal for me)
RTF: Would prefer to try others, heard Brown Sugar Jess is also as skillful

Please note that this Sammy also does all races.

Tulan2
07-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Had just tried Sammy with a friend's recommandation. Must say this gal is really into service and she likes to chat alot. Below are my short FR.

Name: Sammy
Looks: 6/10 (I am very picky on looks)
Boobs: 32B
Skin: Fair and Flawless
Catbath: 7.5/10 (She takes her time to clean u up from head to toe)
Finger: Yes, both front and back (as she request)
BBBJ: 8/10 (2 position, one when I am lying down and the other when I am kneeling to have my AR)
AR: 8/10 (highly recommand for those who like AR, she will use her tougue and clean the inner part of your arse while taking time to do BBBJ in intervals, slurps damn loudly as if she is enjoying it)
French: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (Quite normal for me)
RTF: Would prefer to try others, heard Brown Sugar Jess is also as skillful

Please note that this Sammy also does all races.
Hey bro Fresh,
Took your recommendation and tried Sammi. Must say she is really into AR and I am sure she would love it done to her as well as she was ever willing to stick her ass into your mouth if you even showed any interest. Had her yesterday and 'wow' her slurping and sucking of my asshole really turned me on. She did a mean BJ as well coaxing my cock to stand up longer than it has ever been done. Was fingering her asshole and yup managed 2 fingers in without any resistance. In fact, her ass was really sucking my fingers in and she really seemed to be enjoying it. I was for sure!. Must try and see if she will accept anal next time!. Anyone tried? She looks game!:D

max_priest
17-09-2006, 09:16 AM
I have had a rendevous with Star a few days ago. I do not wanna put up a FR again here as enough have been emphasized on this Ang Pai. However, it was another superb session! I must say her fore-play skill has move to another level ... absolutely heavenly! With her skill, I dare to say she can easily put a lot of experience GL150 WLs to shame ... No wonder her business is damn good these days despite the recent hike in the entrance fee ...

The owner justified the recent hike in entrance fee by offering the followings extras:

1) A small bottle of bird-nest syrup (doesn't taste genuine to me);
2) New & better quality bath tower;
3) A vanity set (i.e. disposable shaver/gel, toothbrush/paste & comb), perhaps they should include fanciful condom from sex shop for keepsake or for use later ... :p ;
4) Courteous Assistants in uniform (slightly more courteous than those from Leisure)

While I was there, I have managed to zero into a couple of new targets for my next trip ... :D

alwaysandy
17-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Just visited lexon a few days ago. I have a bad encounter with one of the gals...
I was there just for a visit to explore the premises and facilities since bros out here have
highly recommended this place. The facilities are up to standards and free flow food serving.
But it lack a fish tank for us to view the gals since the gals wont walk past the premises within the facilities area.

Waited for the massage and came in a buxomy gal. Must be a malaysian with that ascent.
Soon, she started to msg me n conversation started. She thought i m new to this place and yes i m
but been to other place before. She said she came from another HC not long ago..

I have visited that place b4 and think i wont visit it again. She started telling stories about
her bad encounter with customers etc....soon she pop the question. since i was there just for the facilities,
i dont feel like doing it here. Massage was so so...i did not reply, and she ask again...finaly i rejected the offer n was
given black face. The conversation stopped there. She even commented that
if i want msg only,i could ask for hard msg at the recep instead.
She said she could have earn more if it was other customer...wait her time on earning bucks.
Wow....this is the first such encounter i had. I mean if i were to get a good massage, i would not have come here.

In the end, the msg lasted half hr i think. still left about 10 to 15mins. then case close liao. the tea which she serve also gone liao
without me sipping one.

Name: EXX
Body:7/10(nice to hug)
ht:i think 1.58 maybe
look:can make it7/10
FJ:nil
BJ:nil
age:nil(she say surely younger than me but i think sure or not)
attitude:2/10(would i wanna screw someone with such attitude)
GFE:3
RTF:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(door also dun wan)

Her look is ok....but then har....i better find prc better....
Only know how to earn big bucks....not willing to please.
:confused:

urban skiver
19-09-2006, 07:29 PM
long time din see anyone post here...so here's my recent exploits at Lexon...

I go regularly to lexon, abt once a mth and always look for my usaul WL...bt aft reading about yuki here, decided to give her a try...and booked her on one horny afternoon...

dun really find her as good looking as read from previous FRs on her, her massage is pretty good though, some effort put in. then golden question and as usual, i will go for the full course...

bm was so-so, bj with cap...gd suction and play of tougue...followed by she on top and my turn and exploded dutifully...

- Looks: 6/10
- Attitude: 6/10 (very chatty)
- Figure: 5.5/10 (1 boob smaller than the other, dun really like tat...sori)
- French: not allowed
- BJ: 7/10
- FJ: 7/10 (pretty SOP)

- RTF: dun think so...too many fish in the ocean...hehehe

max_priest
20-09-2006, 08:15 PM
I have had a session with the subject gal this afternoon to de-stress after a marathon meeting with my clients. Snow who is from Penang is rather elusive as she is a little lazy. She told me that she gets tired easily after 6-7 sessions with clients, unlike some ang pais who can take on more than 10 clients per day without any problem.

She wore a two strips dark blue mini dress and exposed a generous amount of cleavage. She possesses straight long tinted tress with big double-eyelid eyes. Her mouth is a little too big, which spoils her overall look. She has nice smooth fair facial & body complexion. She is a tall gal by Asian standard @ 1.70 m and very proportionately slim model-like physique. I can visualize she would look good in almost any outfits with this kinda physique. I won't say she is pretty but she is definitely attractive with a touch of lianish.

She started the TCSS rolling and performed a near mediocre massage. At the end of the massage, she gave me a sensuous stimulation of my butts, ass crack, testicles and area beneath my testicles with her silky smooth fingers. After a few minutes of stimulation, she popped the imminent question. I was unable to reject her as I have already rose to the occasion, and off she went to prepare the necessary stuff (I reminded her not to apply KY lub). Some gals don't even need to go out and proceed without prompting with the FJ ... :p

When she returned, she stripped to her tiny lacey black G-String. I began to caress her tits & nipples from behind with one hand and the other hand of mine skillfully slided thru' her g-string to stimulate her clitoris. Without prompting, she stood a tad wider to welcome my fingers to her priceless possession. I then licked her ear and neck while my both hands were busy with her sensitive parts of her anatomy.

Later, she made me lied on my back and began to french me vigoriously for a good few minutes. She subsequently licked my ears, neck, nipples, groin area, testicles and the area very near my arse crack but never lick my arse crack. She then BBBJ me and alternate with licking my penis head and shaft like a child licking an ice-cream. She stole glances at me while performing BBBJ. I must say she did a thorough cat-bath & BBBJ but not as stimulating as my regular gal. I had enough and I therefore flipped her on her back and pulled off her g-string in "hypersonic" speed to expose a sparsely populated pubic hair. I spreaded her legs wider and plunged my tongue into her already moist and warm cunt. I gave her vagina labias and clitoris a good tongue lashing and alternate with tickling her g-spot with my fingers till the vagina fluid began to drip profusely. At this instance, she beckoned me to enter her as she can't take it anymore. We started off with standing-doggie fashion. She held onto the basin while I held her hips and thrusted my heirloom into her warm jewel slowly initially and gradually picked up speed. She began to moan loudly, which appeared to be in-synch with my thrusting momentum.

We then switched to missionary. We frenched non-stop while I shafted my bulked-up heirloom into her inviting redish & moist vagina in reciprocating motion. I can feel her warm vagina lips gripping force as I thrusted into her sex-tunnel with immense force & speed. Ultimately, I ejaculated my load and lied on top of her, puffing and almost fully-drained. My mind was a total blank a fraction of a second before I reached orgasm. I finally came to my senses within a few mintues or so and I withdrew my manhood from her cunt to return to reality ...

In a nutshell ...

Look - 7.0/10 (Sexually-Attractive but not really gorgeous.)
Bod - 8.0/10 (Tall & proportinate model-like physique.)
Tits - 6.0/10 (Although a C-Cupper, I did not really pay too much attention to her pair of knockers as they are silicon-enhanced unfortunately. Soft at the top but hard at the base.)
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (Consider relatively good!)
AR - N/A
Frenching - 7.5/10 (Great! Quite spontaneous!)
BBBJ - 7.0/10 (Good effort!)
FJ - 7.0/10 (An accomodating WL and considerably good lah compare to some other WLs there.)
Attitude - 7.5/10 (Great!)
Repeat - Depends on my mood ... :D

fabb
22-09-2006, 01:05 PM
My virgin FR

Went down to Lexon for the first time, tried sammi after reading thru the FR from this thread. Her session was as per what the other bros have said, somewhat the same. But I felt that she was trying very hard to please and a tad act cute. One thing which I didn't really understand or believe was that she said BJ or FJ both also charge $100:confused: . Only HJ $50. Can any other bro out there verify this? I took the BJ without asking how much initially, and I ended up paying $100. I was like wtf, shd have just gone for the FJ instead. Anyway, I don't think I'll RTF, not my kinda girl.

ang076
22-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Bro fabb, BJ is only $80.. FJ is $100..

Remember BJ only is illegal unless it is a part of FJ... Therefore, it is worth going for FJ and bonk , bonk, bonk in missionary style and see gal moan , moan,moan in pleasure.. :D

Vectra
22-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Remember BJ only is illegal unless it is a part of FJ... Therefore, it is worth going for FJ and bonk...

U mean if AV come in, can tell them FJ is legal huh??? Hahaha :D

Vectra
22-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Remember BJ only is illegal unless it is a part of FJ... Therefore, it is worth going for FJ and bonk...

Vectra
23-09-2006, 12:08 AM

ang076
23-09-2006, 09:01 AM
When AV interrogate you, you can give horny details and how you do FJ in what positions, (there are many variations of missionary, doggie and... )..

And if this make AV officers horny, they will let you off..:D (they might want to try these methods out ....bwhahahaha!)

It will be better if AV officer is a pretty woman, when tell her the horny details, she will feel turned on, and end up rubbing her neh neh or rubba her pussy as she hear detailed story of how you FJ.....:p

U mean if AV come in, can tell them FJ is legal huh???

fabb
23-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Bro fabb, BJ is only $80.. FJ is $100..

Remember BJ only is illegal unless it is a part of FJ... Therefore, it is worth going for FJ and bonk , bonk, bonk in missionary style and see gal moan , moan,moan in pleasure.. :D

Shit, I kena bluffed... I am so not gonna return! I told her BJ only $80 what, but she kept insisting FJ and BJ both $100... cheated!

mapleleaf882002
24-09-2006, 10:34 AM
I had same experience with Nokia: same charge BJ or FJ. It might be a standard Lexon practice?

Simon
25-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Sammi

Went to Lexon last Friday afternoon. This Lexon is very high class, somemore got free food and birdnest! For bro with extra cash, ask for 2 shot. Below is my 5 cents report;

Look : 6/10 (Ok only)
Body : 7/10 (Bah Bah)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (Super)
AR : 10/10 (Superb)
FJ : 8/10 (Good)

cavemao
26-09-2006, 12:37 PM
anyone knows the latest entrance charge for lexon??? thinking of paying star a visit kekeke

max_priest
26-09-2006, 01:29 PM
anyone knows the latest entrance charge for lexon??? thinking of paying star a visit kekeke
Bro, it is $60 per 45 mins ... includes all the extras I mentioned in my earlier post ... Enjoy! :D

bjboi
28-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Sammi

Went to Lexon last Friday afternoon. This Lexon is very high class, somemore got free food and birdnest! For bro with extra cash, ask for 2 shot. Below is my 5 cents report;

Look : 6/10 (Ok only)
Body : 7/10 (Bah Bah)

went lexxon few days back. as what all bro have mentioned earlier, the entrance fee has increased by 10 bucks! and the bird nest doesnt seem to be authentic..haha

anyway...tried sammi since everyone is talking about her. although, must admit that her service is good, but she is too talkative for liking... anyhow below is my FR:

Look : 5.5/10 (abit haggard, probably used too much energy earlier)
Body : 7/10 (fleshy)
RTF: dun think so, seems i dun like her look and find her too talkative.

Simon
29-09-2006, 01:57 PM
went lexxon few days back. as what all bro have mentioned earlier, the entrance fee has increased by 10 bucks! and the bird nest doesnt seem to be authentic..haha

anyway...tried sammi since everyone is talking about her. although, must admit that her service is good, but she is too talkative for liking... anyhow below is my FR:

Look : 5.5/10 (abit haggard, probably used too much energy earlier)
Body : 7/10 (fleshy)
RTF: dun think so, seems i dun like her look and find her too talkative.

Bro bjboi,

wah! our standard quite near ah!:D

bjboi
29-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Bro bjboi,

wah! our standard quite near ah!:D

haha...ok la... u mentioned two shots in your post. so i guess she must have proposed her "special" 2 shot combo right. she quote me at $180 which really almost make me "cum" immediately. siao...i rather try another gal with that amount of money!

anyway, guess some bros who prefer service-oriented gal, then i think she is the one. for me, the "face" or chiobu-ness is still the priority. hahaha

Tailsman
30-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Last week after a early drinking session with my buddy at Hooters, we decided to head for Lexon as he heard that the place was happening. I told him that I had been to the place and find it well maintain with quality services.

When we arrive, we requested for the ang pai Star and Sammi. (I did my homework) However only Sammi is available after an hour. I let my brother have Sammi (have to take care for your brother mah) and let the recept decide for me.

After using the facilities and some snacks, we were called to our rooms. I waited anxiously and in came a lovely long hair girl with big eyes. First look quite good and her name is Yuki. Recalling the FR here, Yuki was mention before so should expect good service from her.

The massage was SOP and after fifteen minutes she pop the question and I asked what does FJ include (act blur blur). She say everythings and I opt for FJ. She left the room to prepare and came back in 5 minutes with tea. I sat up looking at her undressing and notice that she remove a pad from her breast. SHIT! Feel like being con and notice one big one small neh neh. Sian liao...

Catbath quite good as she knows how to make use of her long hair to tease. Tried to finger her but was push away as she don't like. Respect her decision and move on to other part of the body. Tried to french her and she siam. Very sian liao. Therefore just lie there and let her do the work.

Soon she capped me and start to blow. So so only and now lagi sian. Then she request to lay down and want me to mount her missionary. Notice that her audio is very low, so decide to perform full thrust till the audio is loud. True enough she also getting wet. So we did it in missionary, scissor and doggie. Maybe due to the beer, I was still going strong. She said that she can't take it anymore and request to finish off with her finger.

After don't know how many change of hand, I manage to cum with huge quantity. She clean me up and went to the bath room alone, leaving me resting there. I shortly do my bath and left the room.

Ask my buddy during dinner at the lounge about Sammi and notice the smile on his face. When we left the place I saw Yuki wearing a red T with tight jeans waiting for cab. Frankly I'm very disappointed with the standard of service in Lexon.

Name: Yuki
Look: 6
Boobs: A and B (One Big One Small)
BJ: 3
FJ: 3
RTF: Never

re123lax
05-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Visited Lexon for the first time last week. Booked Joanne as many brothers commented she has the lianish look. Made me very excited as I always fantasize fucking an ah lian. But when she came into the room, she doesn't have the wild look I expected. In my opinion, she looks pretty but not wild at all.

Proceeded to the massage and she did spend some time massaging my back. Wanted to caress her body but difficult to move my arms when I'm lying face down. Have to be contended with her skin burshing against my naked body occasionally. :)

After turning around, she just massaged a bit and asked whether I wanted special. Was a bit disappointed as I was hoping she will slowly seduced me when massaging me from the front. Opted for bj. She went to get the barang, came back and stripped. Mmm... Nice nice boobs I must say. V comfortable to touch and squeeze.

Joanne did a nice little catbath. Her sucking of nipples feels good. After a while, she capped me and started blowing me. Her suction feels great and she will constantly look at me, making me more high. V high already, I asked to stand up for her to blow. Woo... It was mind-blowing when I looked into the small mirror and saw her mouth over my cock. A porn fantasy comes true. Feeling my cock throbbing harder and harder, I pushed my cock faster and deeper into her mouth. Ooo... Thrusting my cock into her mouth and watching her beautiful face, I finally came. I must say she come across as v obliging in doing the bj. It is not an easy task and she does not complain one bit. Thumbs up.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
RTF: Don't think so. Entrance fee $60 and bj $100 is too expensive.

fun-zest
12-10-2006, 12:33 AM
wow!! it has been a long time since i last post here. went 4 some updating b4 i start 2 reply here. 2 ALL BROS out there who r not sure abt lexon stardard, almost every1 practice bj n fj at the price of $100. frm wat i know as a long time guest wif them, bj is much tougher than fj. even girls like joanne n yuki will quote at tis rate too! didnt actually update myself much wif tis thread recently, i found out tat fews bros didnt really like sammi tat much as wat was mention. well there's always fish out there waiting 4 u 2 pick!! lastest popular girls in lexon (not in order) will b as tis few: star (most bros shld noe her already), yuki (1 of the lao jiao), joanne (1 of the lao jiao), coco (not around 4 sometimes, mayb went bk 2 china), snow (consider tall 4 asian height), sammi (due 2 threads, she bcame vry busy too), celine (a fair skin local gal , mayb can consider 2 support 'zhi zi ren' b4 proceed 2 others), nokia (well lost abit of customer recently coz most pple prefer sammi than her in terms of age). will provide more option nxt time, 4 newbbies who had not been 2 lexon, mayb u can try tis few 1st then slowly 2 others. coz sometimes quite risky 4 counter 2 recommand as they might go by turns.

Boyzone
12-10-2006, 10:26 AM
This happen to be my first report after some MIA. Happen to be in Lexon sometime ago. Facilities - nice and clean. Went for massage like the rest of you. In came a girl with long straight hair, called "funny"...did not really catch her name. Look a little like a HK and a Singapore actress in the dim light (sorry I am bad with name). Massage...did not expect such a young girl to be so good. Can "crack" your bones too. After about 30 minutes came the usual question..."Yes" or "No". I pretend not to know... Ask her "Yes" what? She reply "xxxxxxx". Yes of course. She slowly and sensuously drop her dress. Mmmm... nice body. Esti...33B-25-34. Right height too...about 1.65m. Just my kind of girl. On closer examination...fair, smooth skin. OMG!...nicely shaped "sister" with nicely trimmed hair. Pinksy colour nips... Sexy body massage, catbath, bj with caps. Girl on top. Man on top. Sorry guys, she dont like doggie, said she injured her back before and cant do. Lots of "water", bed sheet also wet. Nice moan... Shot in 10 minutes. Overall a good experience with gf feeling. Any bros out there had her before?

Look: 8/10
body: 8.5/10
catbath: 6/10
bj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
massage: 8.5/10
RTF: Surely.

fun-zest
18-10-2006, 12:36 AM
hey boyzone! did u at least ask where did she came frm? mayb it will b easy 4 us 2 tell u who she might b...

Larry The King
25-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Hello folks!

Back in Singapore again, so was hanging out with my mate and deciding what to do... Decided on Lexon. Place was pretty posh but at 60 bux a pop, very ex.

Agree with the bros here, the receptionist is quite pretty... I wld have picked her if she was part of the roster, but she wasn't, so I told her to give me a girl who's "as pretty as her"

So my bird comes in and true enough, quite a looker. Seline's her name, apparently a local, easily a 7.5 on looks, nice figure, perfect girl for me to boink....

Until she opened her mouth.

I dunno whether someone owe her money and never return, or she just in a bad mood, but every single attempt from me to strike up a friendly conversation was replied with a caustic, sarcastic, and plain rude reply. There come some points where I was close to bitch slapping her, but in the end, I revenged in own way:

Looks: 7.5/10 (just the type of girl I wanna bang)
Massage: 7.5/10 (strong type)
BBBJ: 7/10 (can take me quite deep, but minus points for using hands)
FJ: 6/10 (so so only, she sweats like a motherf####r)
Damage: $100
RTF: No siree, unless she can be nice to me next time!

My mate took Jasmine, and he's pretty happy to get her.

buggler
31-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Went there two weeks ago after reading posts. Wanted to try Sammi. Not available. Got ladt named Ice.

Looks: 9/10 (SYT face)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: Yes (see below)

Massage not great. I turned over didi at attention and she ask want special. Felt like saying no just to see look on her face.

She goes out comes back starts cat bath not bad. Direct to do AR. Goo job have to get her to stop or end too soon. Get on top and looking at her face too much, want to last loner. Do doggy style and finish too quickly. Clan up pay her and go. Damage $100.

Went backl last week. Made a booking. Got there say i book Star. Felt like saying you see my England no up. I book Ice. Suggested I take Star. Don't want so leave.

fun-zest
02-11-2006, 12:26 AM
hey brother larry the king!! juz 2 share my experience wif 4 celine. so far so gd 4 my friends n i, we didnt seem 2 hv problems like tat b4 wif her. hv u think abt it again, is it the way when u start the conversation or mayb it's the way u talk, made her feel tat u might b the 1 who is trying 2 b mean or unfriendly 2 her. not trying 2 side any1 but it might b juz a small misunderstanding. as bj, every 1 do in different ways. she has her own way but it's wat u dont like. well, 4 me ever encounter a gal tat blow me half way then use hand n then blow again. these r the act blur kind, n 4 her case, at least she still keep yr little brother inside the mouth!! did u mention abt she sweat like motherf###er? well u cant blame her 4 tat coz if u hv taken the last room at the back. i do really hate the room sometimes coz 4 those room wif bad air-conditioning really piss my mood off n affect me from coming!!! i really wounder y didint the management do something abt it, some more charge $60!!! dont take things too serious, juz sharing my pts wif u. enjoy n cheers!!!!!!

Larry The King
06-11-2006, 12:44 AM
hey brother larry the king!! juz 2 share my experience wif 4 celine. so far so gd 4 my friends n i, we didnt seem 2 hv problems like tat b4 wif her. hv u think abt it again, is it the way when u start the conversation or mayb it's the way u talk, made her feel tat u might b the 1 who is trying 2 b mean or unfriendly 2 her. not trying 2 side any1 but it might b juz a small misunderstanding. as bj, every 1 do in different ways. she has her own way but it's wat u dont like. well, 4 me ever encounter a gal tat blow me half way then use hand n then blow again. these r the act blur kind, n 4 her case, at least she still keep yr little brother inside the mouth!! did u mention abt she sweat like motherf###er? well u cant blame her 4 tat coz if u hv taken the last room at the back. i do really hate the room sometimes coz 4 those room wif bad air-conditioning really piss my mood off n affect me from coming!!! i really wounder y didint the management do something abt it, some more charge $60!!! dont take things too serious, juz sharing my pts wif u. enjoy n cheers!!!!!!

Bro,

The more I think abt it, the more I believe:

1. I was never mean/difficult with her... I'm the type who likes to feel comfy with the lady I'm with (and vice versa), and I did not get any joy when every single attempt at small talk gets me a sarcastic jab questioning my intelligence. I don't think anyone deserves this type of treatment, no matter how foul mood one may be.
2. Scoring a 7 for BJ technique AFTER minus points... thats actually a compliment! Just saying it cld be better.
3. I didn't choose the room, and she did warn me she sweats like a mo-fo. Not her fault, but not mine either.

And based on that, I felt obliged to tell the bros about it. I've tried my best to include the positives (good looks, good BJ technique besides the hands... hey, I like to think i spent my $$$ wisely!!) but its the unpleasantries that stick far more... and that session was filled with too much of it.

Its good that u guys had a good time with her... I can't really say that in my case, hence this FR... Better luck for me next time I guess... :(

max_priest
06-11-2006, 07:51 PM
......... I did not get any joy when every single attempt at small talk gets me a sarcastic jab questioning my intelligence. I don't think anyone deserves this type of treatment, no matter how foul mood one may be ................. And based on that, I felt obliged to tell the bros about it. I've tried my best to include the positives ..............
Bro, it is all voice down to a matter of ... One man turn-on is another man suck big time ... If you think she ain't your cup of tea, just move on considering that there are plenty of "fruities" out there for you to choose from, agree? ;)

Cheers,
Max

Larry The King
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Bro, it is all voice down to a matter of ... One man turn-on is another man suck big time ... If you think she ain't your cup of tea, just move on considering that there are plenty of "fruities" out there for you to choose from, agree? ;)

Cheers,
Max

Couldn't agree more... nothing pains me more than to be posting a lousy FR... am sure my loss is some other bro's gain in the end!

I'm sure the perfect shag is out there for me somewhere...

daring70
07-11-2006, 07:15 PM
actually, i have to say that i've only had wonderful experiences with celine ...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-11-2006, 07:26 PM

Cheers,
Max

or we can say one man"s meat may be another man's poison?move on and the next one will be better.:)

fun-zest
08-11-2006, 12:12 AM
ya ,respect yr own op. im sure there r yr cup of tea out there. by the way, bro daring, despite the thread is 2 b written like tat 4 her, u still decided 2 give a try? gald 2 hear tat u r happy wif her. enjoy n cheers!!!! TAKE CARE 2 ALL BROS OUT THERE!!! REMEMBER ,SAFE SEX ALWAYSssssssss!!!!!!!!:p

thomas999
08-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Has anyone asked the Lexon girls, or other HC girls for permission to take their photos before?
I'm thinking of RTF Star soon and taking photos of her famous tits!
I really miss them!

fun-zest
14-11-2006, 11:38 PM
nah.......i dun think the gals allow coz they r not earning alot out of per customer. mayb u will b the 1st 1 2 ask whether they allow or not. better ask 1st b4 u take coz i think if u take without asking, u bet the gal will blow thier off in front of u!!!! HA!!!HA!!!HA!!! good luck!!

izsim
20-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Visited Lexon and had SNOW. The last time Lexon gave bird nest essence like Leisure (opening) but this time round no more and charges at $60. I must say the laksa is quite good.

SNOW to me is quite lianish. She has a tattoo on her back near the panty line, stays in JB and commutes daily. Like some bros said her tits are fake around B+.

Looks: 5.5/10 young but abit lian to me
Hair: straight highlight in gold
Body:6.5/10, B+cup fake, but nice figure
BJ: 7.5/10 good suction and I was fingering while she sucks
Catbath: 7.5/10, working thorough
FJ: 6.5/10, abit loose to me.
RTF: no want to try others first:rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-12-2006, 09:04 PM
any regulars who frequents Lexon knws whether if Joyce is still around?Missed her frm the days at Leisure at Kallang.:o

ang076
20-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Joyce quited sometimes ago..

She has fairest white skin ,right?

And she captivated me when I first visit Lexon three years ago..
But she left , before I could try her..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-12-2006, 10:12 PM

should be the one,1st met her frm Leisure at Kallang,time really flies.Also gd for her now that i knw she quitted but do very much wish to see her again.:(

Beem
23-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Been to Lexon only recently.
Heard of Balmoral Plaza donkey years bac but no go
got 2 muc others 2 cheong :) - Leisure, Marina, Executive, Bugis, etc..

Here goes,
first step in, wow, quite nice ambience, better than Marina, especially the bath area. Nice deco

First gal tried, ask recep 2 recommend, turn out 2 b mistake.. (saw one bro ask recommendation not bad report - so try my luck, turned out to be ass-luck) cannot remember the name but forgettable anyway.

tried Jess the second time round. Fairly tall n brown sugar.
first catbath behind - quite shiok with a lot of tingling sensation wupee!
next bj followed by cowgal n doggie. quite tight. finished in missionary.
was told she quitting the scene (Lexon) nex mth. Any bro can confirm?

Look : 7/10 (young)
Body : 7/10 (slim, i like)
BJ : 7/10 (quite long)
AR : Nil
FJ : 7/10 (Good)

Some recap from reports:
Ice (SYT) - only read 1 comment, any other bro can confirm
Sammi (angpai) - saw her, pleassant looking, quite fair
Snow - pleasant, hav a bit of seductress look, may go for her nex
White - pleasant looking, on the short side

any bro can help to up point would be most appreciated. thanks a zillion in advance;)

toric29
26-12-2006, 05:19 PM
From reading the previous posts, the gals get shitty if we don't take the 'extras'. $100 for full service with some girls offering different qualities and quantities of service.... all for $100. But what if I don't want 'full service' but instead just want BJ or JG/HJ. Will the girls get shitty and act all rude? What's the price for a BJ/BM in Lexon?

Anti_Vice
27-12-2006, 01:43 AM
What's the price for a BJ/BM in Lexon?

Should be standard $80

peterpan11272
27-12-2006, 06:30 PM
havent had a chance to go back to Lexon for a long time! I think the standard has dropped quite a bit. will probably try other places out before thinking of going back here.

Maverick01
27-12-2006, 06:44 PM
bro..as long as u give them some cash to earn..they wun black face..they might pyscho u for full service thats all..but end of the day as long as u take extra service..its worth their while..cheerss

From reading the previous posts, the gals get shitty if we don't take the 'extras'. $100 for full service with some girls offering different qualities and quantities of service.... all for $100. But what if I don't want 'full service' but instead just want BJ or JG/HJ. Will the girls get shitty and act all rude? What's the price for a BJ/BM in Lexon?

HOWITZER 155MM
02-01-2007, 12:59 AM
may i know if star is still around

fun-zest
03-01-2007, 10:27 PM
hi! 2 all bros out there! havent post 4 quite long time. information updates 4 some of u who havent been 2 lexon 4 long timessss. star- is still there 4 wat noe but off tis few days. ice- normal looking, dun really find her a syt like wat bro had said. heard tat she used 2 work in m'sia b4 she join lexon. used 2 b quite top over there too, but wat a waste, she's already a mum of 1 child. white- true tat she's more of the short side, nice looks but rough voice n fake boots. if u like big boots, she will b a gd 1 but dun mind it's abit hard.snow- had been in lexon almost 2yrs, pretty but quite rush aft she service u. tat's all bro. hope these information help abit b4 u go dw 2 lexon. dun mind u can support our own nation gal- celine (local),gd service, n most important- gd attitude. cheers!!!!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-01-2007, 10:34 PM
i still prefer Joyce whom already retired.:(

bodoh_123
06-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Recently been to Lexon...

First time there...
Kena knock..
Served by vivien..

Malaysian..
Look: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10
Boob: 2/10 (Flat A)
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 3/10
Dmg: 60+150 (Kena knocked)

Think my brain not functioning or kena virus that time...

Alucard_x
14-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Try to ask for star today at Lexon. But counter says she is no longer working...for all bros info.

Ray06
14-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Recently been to Lexon...
First time there...
Kena knock..
Served by vivien..
Malaysian..
Look: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10
Boob: 2/10 (Flat A)
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 3/10
Dmg: 60+150 (Kena knocked)
Think my brain not functioning or kena virus that time...

Bro,
if you are not happy with the gal's look,boobs and body, you can always use the room's phone to get the receptionist for replacement !
This applies to any HC....don't be a sucker !

freshmilk
30-01-2007, 11:49 PM
called them up, wanted to book star.

recep said quit liao.

anyone noes where she go?

ps; paisei...just realise other bro already posted this info

diver69er
13-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi there ..... i haven't been to LEXON in quite a while.....Dun mind the fees bcause i find the facilities there good....n i live nearby.I would like to know who is the ANG PAI over there now??? Any recomendations?? thks:D

sexgod
14-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Any brother know where is star working now?
Missed her neh neh and service.

cockcansing
16-02-2007, 04:27 PM
FR on Carol

1st time to Lexon. Was suppose to rent a car upstairs and was wondering where to go as today horny. Called Cassanova to check for Star but was told fully booked. LL just went on downtown on the MRT and figure out later. Then thought of Balmoral and remembered Lexon. So decided to go there. But regretted not to do my homework before proceeding.

Went in and found to be a nice place. Don't know who to take or any gal's name in there just whatever thats available. Went into the room and got into the showers. After the showers Carol entered. 1st look was like haiya aunty came in and don't want to dissapoint just massage and go. But later found that she was actually younger, 26. Talked abit and she started to massage.Lousy massage. Well press here and there. Turn around and started to tease me didi. Well started to get aroused and played along. Tickled the balls and mari kita liao. She popped the Question and proceed. She went out to get the stuff and saw the time what? only 15min massage?

She came back and started undressing. Confirm that she is young. Nipple still small and the breast not sagging. She started with the usual cat bath. Slowly and pleasingly licked my nipple and was nice. Some body massage with the tities and started with licking of my hairy ding dong. Slowly she circled the balls and gentle suck on them. She then licking lower but didnt go all the way south. A bit dissapointed not to get AR as that was my favourite. She went up then and lick the rod. For a moment I thought she will be giving me raw, YAHOOOOOO!!!!! but as she goes to deep she toss the wrapper and I guessed haaaaaaaa. There goes the raw part. But she capped me with her mouth. A skill that had been long lost. Slowly she suck and up and down the rod she goes. She uses the tongue to circle my helmet and wooo wonder. Suck and suck she went. Buay tahan liao.

Told her to sit on my face. She goes like HUH!!! Sit on your face? Yah! And I started to like her. Woooo she started to tremble and I grabbed her tities and played with her nipples. She also cannot tahan. I told her to 69 but she doesnt want she said OK for me to lick but she doesnt like 69 position. WTF! OKlah you lie down and resumed to lick shoick to she her trembelling untill she cannot tahan any longer she squeeze my head with her tighs.

Cannot liao cannot tahan. I inserted my rod missionary and started banging her her moaning was like real but who knows. Women know how to fake this. She lick my ears as I bang and I cannot hold any longer and unload the juice. Wah real satisfaction. She told me that I was the 1st customer and she felt tired liao. Hahahahahahaha like sure or not. But that also another satisfaction for me really.

Summary

Body: 6/10
Boobs: B I guess. Nice and soft and small nipples.
Massage: 4/10 Not good
BJ: 7/10 Good feeling like that ball sucking
AR: N.A
FJ: 7/10 Nice moan or maybe she also steammmm
RTF: Ya maybe. Nice place and will like to try out others.

:) :cool:

tHeUNexpecTed77
24-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Yo bros,

doing my virgin FR because of some system error in the past which discourage me a little to share with all the good times. I realised that there is too little credit given to ICE and I shall do justice to her services. Lexon's my lau di fang so they shall have the honours...

In summary:

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: Average height but curves in all the right places.
AR: A little, not in Sammi's league
BJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes, but try others first

When she first entered the room, she was on the quiet side and perhaps thats how she got her name but started to ease into the conversation with her. No need to venture into anything lewd. I think she opened up slowly (not that way yet) after a few rounds of exchange and when she started inquiring about me, I knew I nailed it!

Butter her with a little praise and she became really intimate. Her massage is really not bad and did me really patiently. Her catbath was nice and slow and very precise, with her nipples doing the hit and run thingy sending chills down my spine and to my groin. She did a slow gentle stroke of the little bag which started to close in, a sure sign that the muscles are tightening to trap the blood in the shaft, ready for action. After a while, I cannot take it and turn around and held her nice supple breasts with my hands. I love those well shaped and well sized lust bags and did a slow and sensuous massage of them, loving them.

She responded to them well. She then went south to and started to cap my smaller twin who was singing the National Anthem. She worked it well, taking it deep and taut. I personally don't like those that don't add a little gentle pressure. She was good and looked like she was loving it.

I grabbed her and turned her around with me on top and started to work my way inside her. Whilst entering her, she gave a suppressed moan which I take it that she was enjoying herself (I may have assumed all this but who cares), unlike those fake wild screaming ones. As I was moving rythmically in and out of her, my tongue was painting her body wildly, working on her nipples, her breasts, neck and tried moving nearer her lips. I politely asked her if I could kiss her and instead of answering me, her lips raised up to touch mine. A peck became a prolonged kiss and then became a passionate french. All this while, I was still moving rythmically in and out of her.

At the height of it, she cringed as I put her legs on my shoulders and pumped her vigorously like those incestuous Rhesus Monkey on Animal Planet. After I came, she was grabbing the sheets and before the flag came down, I continued to pump some more and she almost tore the sheets with her fingers.

I talked to her after that and even managed to get her number. It was a wonderful GFE in all. It took a bit of effort getting her to warm up but bros... it was WELL WORTH IT.

For those bros who look her, think of her as a little treasure and she will give you that something extra beyond the raw hard sex.

Enjoy!

tHeUNexpecTed77
24-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Bros, I wrote a damn nice FR on ICE but was rejected by the system again.

FR: ICE:

Looks: 7.5/10
AR: NA
BJ: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10, she is not svelt but she got the curves in all the right places.
RTF: Yes, but try Sammi and Nokia first.

max_priest
25-02-2007, 12:32 AM
............. those bros who look her, think of her as a little treasure and she will give you that something extra beyond the raw hard sex.

Enjoy!

Did my eyes play trick on me or it is merely a mis-interpretation on my part?! :eek:

Maverick01
25-02-2007, 02:58 AM
I think this carol work in lexon for very long liao..tried her twice...surprise she still there...shes the first gal I tried in lexon i still rem..but dunno whether if the same carol..think shld be same...i think she is late 20s already la...last time try her still quite pretty..not bad la..melon seed shape face...and nice firm B cup tits..still remember sit on top of her fondle her nehneh while she stroke my dick.....then when shoot all over her body feeling damn shiok...she also good at licking balls...think thats her trademark when giving blowjob...but i find her blowjob soso then...she is quite season already..didnt hear much of her fr...until now...

FR on Carol

1st time to Lexon. Was suppose to rent a car upstairs and was wondering where to go as today horny. Called Cassanova to check for Star but was told fully booked. LL just went on downtown on the MRT and figure out later. Then thought of Balmoral and remembered Lexon. So decided to go there. But regretted not to do my homework before proceeding.

Went in and found to be a nice place. Don't know who to take or any gal's name in there just whatever thats available. Went into the room and got into the showers. After the showers Carol entered. 1st look was like haiya aunty came in and don't want to dissapoint just massage and go. But later found that she was actually younger, 26. Talked abit and she started to massage.Lousy massage. Well press here and there. Turn around and started to tease me didi. Well started to get aroused and played along. Tickled the balls and mari kita liao. She popped the Question and proceed. She went out to get the stuff and saw the time what? only 15min massage?

She came back and started undressing. Confirm that she is young. Nipple still small and the breast not sagging. She started with the usual cat bath. Slowly and pleasingly licked my nipple and was nice. Some body massage with the tities and started with licking of my hairy ding dong. Slowly she circled the balls and gentle suck on them. She then licking lower but didnt go all the way south. A bit dissapointed not to get AR as that was my favourite. She went up then and lick the rod. For a moment I thought she will be giving me raw, YAHOOOOOO!!!!! but as she goes to deep she toss the wrapper and I guessed haaaaaaaa. There goes the raw part. But she capped me with her mouth. A skill that had been long lost. Slowly she suck and up and down the rod she goes. She uses the tongue to circle my helmet and wooo wonder. Suck and suck she went. Buay tahan liao.

Told her to sit on my face. She goes like HUH!!! Sit on your face? Yah! And I started to like her. Woooo she started to tremble and I grabbed her tities and played with her nipples. She also cannot tahan. I told her to 69 but she doesnt want she said OK for me to lick but she doesnt like 69 position. WTF! OKlah you lie down and resumed to lick shoick to she her trembelling untill she cannot tahan any longer she squeeze my head with her tighs.

Cannot liao cannot tahan. I inserted my rod missionary and started banging her her moaning was like real but who knows. Women know how to fake this. She lick my ears as I bang and I cannot hold any longer and unload the juice. Wah real satisfaction. She told me that I was the 1st customer and she felt tired liao. Hahahahahahaha like sure or not. But that also another satisfaction for me really.

Summary

Body: 6/10
Boobs: B I guess. Nice and soft and small nipples.
Massage: 4/10 Not good
BJ: 7/10 Good feeling like that ball sucking
AR: N.A
FJ: 7/10 Nice moan or maybe she also steammmm
RTF: Ya maybe. Nice place and will like to try out others.

:) :cool:

Bayleaf
25-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Did my eyes play trick on me or it is merely a mis-interpretation on my part?! :eek:

I re-read couple of times, and maybe the writer forget to mention about putting on / removing the protection raincoat. If not, this is a red alert for everybody, RAW is war! (esp for one who can give out her no. that easily)

Optimus_Prime
25-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Think it's a mis-interpretation on your part...look at this part of his FR below
Whilst entering her....a suppressed moan ....she was enjoying herself

...A peck became a prolonged kiss and then became a passionate french

....she was grabbing the sheets and before the flag came down, I continued to pump some more and she almost tore the sheets with her fingers.

I re-read couple of times, and maybe the writer forget to mention about putting on / removing the protection raincoat. If not, this is a red alert for everybody, RAW is war! (esp for one who can give out her no. that easily)
Pls read the below paragraph again. ;)
She responded to them well. She then went south to and started to cap my smaller twin who was singing the National Anthem. She worked it well, taking it deep and taut. ....

Bayleaf
25-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Actually, i din miss that, but maybe i misinterpret the vagina (instead of the raincoat) capped onto the marikita didi. The unexprected bro will have the truth. I will play safe for the time being 1st.

tHeUNexpecTed77
25-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks Optimus Prime!

I like a bro with an eye for detail.

to all the bros who might have missed that. It was well capped so no worries there.

Keep safe.

max_priest
25-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Actually, i din miss that, but maybe i misinterpret the vagina (instead of the raincoat) capped onto the marikita didi. The unexprected bro will have the truth. I will play safe for the time being 1st.

I agree ... It depends what she used to "CAP" his tool ...

urban skiver
27-02-2007, 07:15 PM
its been a long time time since posting any FRs as I was out of action for some time...

Since its the CNY, decided to go for some release...called LHC but Estee is fully booked and Tina off today...so decided to try luck at Lexon. Was told that Sammi and Jess had left. Recept said there's 3 new comers: Jessie, Carmen and Maggie...Recept said Maggie best so booked her...

Reached there 5 mins late, paid and went to room to shower. After shower and lying on the bed, a slim and pretty tall girl wearing a mini dress entered. Look pretty sweet...can be considered a syt.

Proceed to massage...this girl really put in effort and use real strength instead of just playing piano...a good solid 20mins of massage, followed by sensual massage...during chit chatting found out she's 27, from JB and 1st day of work...

Then golden question, opted for full service. The foreplay is pretty good, and she's very eager to please. Asked with or without cap bj...opted for bbbj. pretty good suction, then she turned around for 69 and painted her.

Followed by she on top and finishing in missionary, with loads of stereo...though she doesn't french, but allow pecks on the lips, so did not press further...but overall satisfied...

My ratings are as follows:

Look: 7.5/10 (very like girl next door)
Body: tall and slim (around 1.65m i think)
Boobs: A (nice standing nipples)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Skin: smooth
Massage: 8.5/10 (good strength)
FJ: 7.5/10 (small and tight, neatly trim)
GFE: 8/10 (chatty and curious as its her 1st day)
RTF: YES

Think she's new thats why eager to please and good to chit chat...

max_priest
27-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Bro Urban Skiver, thanks for the good FR.

FYI, Jess has since jumped to DHS ... If you're keen in her, go and check her up there ... Her work name there is Sasha ... Enjoy! :D

BulleYe
27-02-2007, 08:42 PM
its been a long time time since posting any FRs as I was out of action for some time...

Since its the CNY, decided to go for some release...called LHC but Estee is fully booked and Tina off today...so decided to try luck at Lexon. Was told that Sammi and Jess had left. Recept said there's 3 new comers: Jessie, Carmen and Maggie...Recept said Maggie best so booked her...

Reached there 5 mins late, paid and went to room to shower. After shower and lying on the bed, a slim and pretty tall girl wearing a mini dress entered. Look pretty sweet...can be considered a syt.

Proceed to massage...this girl really put in effort and use real strength instead of just playing piano...a good solid 20mins of massage, followed by sensual massage...during chit chatting found out she's 27, from JB and 1st day of work...

Then golden question, opted for full service. The foreplay is pretty good, and she's very eager to please. Asked with or without cap bj...opted for bbbj. pretty good suction, then she turned around for 69 and painted her.

Followed by she on top and finishing in missionary, with loads of stereo...though she doesn't french, but allow pecks on the lips, so did not press further...but overall satisfied...

My ratings are as follows:

GFE: 8/10 (chatty and curious as its her 1st day)
RTF: YES

Think she's new thats why eager to please and good to chit chat...

Bro US
Very tempted from ur FRs,
long time didn't patronise this HC liao.
Will try to get session this 2weeks:rolleyes:

Bro Urban Skiver, thanks for the good FR.

FYI, Jess has since jumped to DHS ... If you're keen in her, go and check her up there ... Her work name there is Sasha ... Enjoy!

BroMax
Ya.. heard that Sasha very chio.
But DHS will be restricted area for time being.:confused:
cheers

cockcansing
28-02-2007, 08:46 AM
I think this carol work in lexon for very long liao..tried her twice...surprise she still there...shes the first gal I tried in lexon i still rem..but dunno whether if the same carol..think shld be same...i think she is late 20s already la...last time try her still quite pretty..not bad la..melon seed shape face...and nice firm B cup tits..still remember sit on top of her fondle her nehneh while she stroke my dick.....then when shoot all over her body feeling damn shiok...she also good at licking balls...think thats her trademark when giving blowjob...but i find her blowjob soso then...she is quite season already..didnt hear much of her fr...until now...

Ya I think it is the same gal. Nice ball licking

CuntHunter
28-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Coco
Age 28yrs
Frm Han Zhou (Prc)
Looks 4/10 (mayb my standard abit high)
Ht and weight : 170 56kg (big bone type)
Breast : Fake...Damm rock hard...C i guess
FJ : 5/10
BJ: 8/10 damm good suction wif cap on...
Foreplay: 5/10 quite boring and dead...Like got steps to follow...
GFE: 2/10... Totally fake
Moan are loud and fake...
Damage $100....

Ting_Ge
01-03-2007, 12:32 PM

any one know where joyce now?

groo
01-03-2007, 07:49 PM
...Recept said Maggie best so booked her....a good solid 20mins of massage, followed by sensual massage...foreplay is pretty good...doesn't french...ratings are as follows:
GFE: 8/10 (chatty and curious as its her 1st day)...Think she's new thats why eager to please and good to chit chat...
Heh, bro-US, seems you've beaten me to a FR on Maggie. Actually, she's not new.

I found her familiar and after some deep enterrogation and poking around her bushes, she admitted she was in BHC for a short period before quitting for a short rest and then turning up here at Lexon. Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Your ratings are fairly spot on, and i love her long hair which streteches almost to the small of her waist behind her. She has some interesting massage manoeuvres which makes for a very relaxing regime. Her BM is quite steaming, which had my Little Weapon Cock Up in double-quick time! Hee!

Cheers and cheong-ahhh...!!! :D

max_priest
01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
........ and i love her long hair which streteches almost to the small of her waist behind her. She has some interesting massage manoeuvres which makes for a very relaxing regime. Her BM is quite steaming ...

Hey bro Groo, thanks for the reinforced FR. It gave me a valid reason to visit Lexon so that I can chat up with the two chio receptionists again ... :D

Cheers,
Max

urban skiver
02-03-2007, 01:05 PM
bro groo...thanks for the info...maggie might not be new in the scene, but she seem to be the a bit blur/innocent type when chit chatting, which is refreshing.

she even forgot to call and log in when she's in the room and was overtime that the phone rang twice to remind her. the way she reacted was pretty cute...

will rtf when time and $ permits...

gerhunter
02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
I found her familiar and after some deep enterrogation and poking around her bushes, she admitted she was in BHC for a short period before quitting for a short rest and then turning up here at Lexon. Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

lol..what was her callsign in BHC?

Ting_Ge
03-03-2007, 04:44 PM
lol..what was her callsign in BHC?

maggie lor

Ting_Ge
03-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Should be standard $80

lexon hse rule say bj and fj same price $100
It quoted by the gal called carmen

Body: a bit short , soft breast
bj:5/10
hj:3/10
fj:8/10
Attitit:3/10

Great SYT,very chatty, but very attitude if i ask for bj for 80. maybe bro here can cfm the rate

She previously from exclusive hc, oni at lexon for onli one week.

groo
04-03-2007, 02:45 PM
... can chat up with the two chio receptionists again ...I think they r waiting 4 u cos biz seems to hv slowed since the entrance fee hike n the withdrawal of the bird's nest special. :p

groo
04-03-2007, 02:52 PM
... a bit blur/innocent type when chit chatting, which is refreshing... the way she reacted was pretty cute...Hehheh, she's a bit blur all right. She dun seem to know what's happening around her, even during her stint in BHC. But she can really chat until your didi dropped off! Bwahahahahaha! :p

groo
04-03-2007, 02:57 PM
lol..what was her callsign in BHC?She'll let me know if i've another session with her. So i'm waiting to carry out a closer screwtiny and intense sexamination on her. Bwahahahahaha! :p

max_priest
04-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I think they r waiting 4 u cos biz seems to hv slowed since the entrance fee hike n the withdrawal of the bird's nest special.

On a serious note, I guess their business is really affected after the departure of the super-STAR and the sweet & performance-oriented Jess ... of course also compounded by the entrance fee hike. The only consolation is the environment & location without a doubt is very pleasant and discreet respectively plus the two chio receptionists who are a bonus to all the "ham Sup" bros like ourselves :p ..... I guess the owner has to put on the thinking cap to determine how to drive up the business. The other sister company, Leisure is doing pretty well nowadays even on weekends as Leisure has a few so-called "play-makers" there ...

Cheers,
Max

BulleYe
04-03-2007, 07:22 PM
On a serious note, I guess their business is really affected after the departure of the super-STAR and the sweet & performance-oriented Jess ... of course also compounded by the entrance fee hike. The only consolation is the environment & location without a doubt is very pleasant and discreet respectively plus the two chio receptionists who are a bonus to all the "ham Sup" bros like ourselves :p ..... I guess the owner has to put on the thinking cap to determine how to drive up the business. The other sister company, Leisure is doing pretty well nowadays even on weekends as Leisure has a few so-called "play-makers" there ...

Cheers,
Max

really compare to DHS, overall value still lower.

will pay a visit to Lexon somtime this week for discover any finding
remember that 2 chio recpt do missed them as well.:rolleyes:

ang076
04-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Yeah, Lexon receptionists dressed in black suit and white blouse .

It will be better if Lexon gals dressed like them..

(It will be like bonking OLs):p

BulleYe
04-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah, Lexon receptionists dressed in black suit and white blouse .

It will be better if Lexon gals dressed like them..

(It will be like bonking OLs)

wah!
anything u also can relate fetish!:eek:
if u born at land of sushi
hmm... think tat will heaven 4 u!:D

max_priest
05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Thanks bro Groo ... Will reciprocate once I regain my power ... :)

max_priest
05-03-2007, 10:16 PM
really compare to DHS, overall value still lower.

will pay a visit to Lexon somtime this week for discover any finding ............

Absolutely ...

DHS - $56 + $120 + buffet & dim sum + full facility = $176
Lexon - $60 + $100 + set meal & dim sum + full facility = $160

Cheers,
Max

BulleYe
05-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Absolutely ...

DHS - $56 + $120 + buffet & dim sum + full facility = $176
Lexon - $60 + $100 + set meal & dim sum + full facility = $160

Cheers,
Max

ya.. gals quality DHS slightly better.
deco n environment Lexon slightly better (+ tat 2 chio recpt)
I more comfort wif DHS which been use to it ready even tat more higher

max_priest
05-03-2007, 10:28 PM
In addition, DHS has only one chio receptionist. However, Lexon has 2 chio receptionists ... :p

BulleYe
05-03-2007, 10:40 PM
In addition, DHS has only one chio receptionist. However, Lexon has 2 chio receptionists ... :p

keke...
We also need to put tis a factor 4 selection on HC then.
ye.. and any one of chio recpt of Lexon is win DHS one..

tHeUNexpecTed77
06-03-2007, 12:02 AM
FR: Maggie

Hi bros, was at Lexon last Sat and had a session with Maggie. Hope my FR will help you bros out there make a more informed choice.

When I first got into the room, she was already there and popped her head out after hanging up the sheets to cover the glass partition. I was quite pleased with what I saw. She is pleasant to look at and gave you a very girl next door feel. She immediately put you at ease with her chattiness. A bit overwhelming in the beginning but her EQ was good cos when she sensed that I wanted to be quiet, she just focused on the massage.

Her massage was really commendable and if bros want something more than just the SOP, hers is a good bet. She had strong hands and was certainly well versed in the more intricate positions of massage. She had this move where you lie on your front and she locks your legs behind hers as she stands on your hamstring. Immobolised, she gives you a good pressing on your back using her own body weight and it was really effective.

Just when you thought she was hard, she offers a soft massage to follow. I TOTALLY enjoyed it. Not only was is sensuous, it was sensational. I love the way she stroke your scrotum by digging into the mattress to position her hand into the groin area and gently drawing it out again, brushing against your balls and stroking your shaft. That was amazing. AMAZING.

After that, she turned me over and smooth her fingers all over my body, nipples, groin and anus (not in it but around it and across it). Then came the golden question. Of course all the way la.

She went out to prepare and when she came back, she stood infront of the mirror tying up here hair. From there, I could see the nicest and shapliest ass ever. Sometimes, we forget that this area can be so salivatingly sexy!

Her breasts were not big but grabbable. Starting with my back, she did a kissing marathon, covering almost every inch of it. Her hands were also complimenting the wet kisses by twiddling with the nipples. The combi was deadly man.. DEADLY. Totally got me hot and happy.

After I turn over, she was licking my nipples and I was playing with her breasts. I think she sensed that I like them and did a very interesting move. She straightened her body and laid on top of me with her breasts at my face where I could like and fondle them. At the same time, her soft smooth thighs grip my shaft between them and did a nice pseudo pussy massage. It was another first for me and if I could define it, I would say great technique with a huge dollop of elegance.

By then I was super high already but it didn't stop as she had not started on the BJ yet. TO my delight, she was willing to give a BBBJ which was not too bad except that the suction was not strong (for safety reasons I suppose). I almost cannot control when she was sucking me that I asked to be on top.

Sad to say, I was too high already and came shortly after a few thrust in missionary and a few in doggie style. I vow to RTF with more control this time. I hope my bros out there do better. I think Maggie's a great bet and hope that she is here to stay.

Summary:

Maggie:
body: 7
BBBJ: 6.5
Sensual Massage: 8.5
FJ: I shall reserve my comment until I do a good one next time
HJ: NA
RTF: YES but for all AR bros out there, Nokia is the one.

Saw ICE on my way into Lexon and I must say she looks as chio as ever.

I hope I have been of service :cool:

nickygoh
06-03-2007, 01:54 AM

Cheers,
Max
Brud Max_priest, i second that with the departure of super-star, there is nothing much to look towards to at Lexon... :( She disappeared from the surface of earth just like that unlike the black-faced joyce who did a broadcast to her supporters... maybe in a bid to get all the ang-pows and LV bags... Who knows.... When DHS closes down, Lexon owner can go on a recruitment spree; employer's market.... Lexon boss can then afford to kick out those who aren't the cashcows to drive up the business....

viper4
24-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Been to lexon since nov 2006. Tried a few gals with my bros. I shall not touch on good ones as all bros have shared. My buddy tried White and found that she has fake boobs man, he was so disappointed when he came out cos he loves natural boobs. Hehe, I had my laugh too. But another one was as bad, Celine, being a local girl she made my friend frown on her attitude. not only that, she looked like someone who has given birth before as told by my friend. Well, wat the hack, one mans meat is another mans poison. If any bros like wat my buddies dun, maybe they are your meat.

max_priest
25-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Maggie:
body: 7
BBBJ: 6.5
Sensual Massage: 8.5
FJ: I shall reserve my comment until I do a good one next time
HJ: NA

Bro, thanks for the FR ... Will up you two humble points in due course ... :D

beauthaiful
25-03-2007, 01:20 PM
wow! so this is where my supporters hang out...
max_priest, nickygoh... :D

Allanooi
25-03-2007, 04:31 PM
wow! so this is where my supporters hang out...
max_priest, nickygoh... :D

Bro frank, hahaha you investigating where your customers gone? why bloodhound them... i am sure, the will come back once they tired of malaysia chicks.

I think at the moment since military govt thai is finding fault with singapore so to stand united we dun wan to buy thai products hahahaha . joking....

BulleYe
25-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Brud Max_priest, i second that with the departure of super-star, there is nothing much to look towards to at Lexon... :( She disappeared from the surface of earth just like that unlike the black-faced joyce who did a broadcast to her supporters... maybe in a bid to get all the ang-pows and LV bags... Who knows.... When DHS closes down, Lexon owner can go on a recruitment spree; employer's market.... Lexon boss can then afford to kick out those who aren't the cashcows to drive up the business....

bro nickygoh,
Please note tat DHS will not close down, this joint been generate good money for their boss at the passed years.
But may be will relocate sometime late this year or early next year. Their boss not decide where to move yet.

Lexon can consider one of up market joint, provide reasonable facilities and also average quality gals.
Just only the entrance abit high. To me still worth visit if on the right choice of gal available to pick.

Heen have a session wif Maggie 2weeks ago,
her services n look consider above average.
she said just start work at Lexon less than month only.
my opinion is can be RTF for her.

been saw ICE look very chio.
may be will try her on next visit.

cheers

BY

max_priest
25-03-2007, 10:16 PM
........... Heen have a session wif Maggie 2weeks ago,
her services n look consider above average.
she said just start work at Lexon less than month only.
my opinion is can be RTF for her.

been saw ICE look very chio.
may be will try her on next visit.

Actually wanna patronise this joint but was smittened by my regulars from DHS ... Will make it a point to have some fun there this coming week ...

Cheers,
Max

dominion
25-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Actually wanna patronise this joint but was smittened by my regulars from DHS ... Will make it a point to have some fun there this coming week

wa.. will wait for your FR and follow your footsteps as your r the senior QC for HCs :D

u smitten by who? the precious translucent stone or the tempting alcoholic drink?

beauthaiful
26-03-2007, 03:41 AM
Bro frank, hahaha you investigating where your customers gone? why bloodhound them... i am sure, the will come back once they tired of malaysia chicks.

I think at the moment since military govt thai is finding fault with singapore so to stand united we dun wan to buy thai products hahahaha . joking....

no wonder customers are moving to HC, vietnamese and u, PRCs... :D
max_priest, i guess u set the standards for HCs! right?

max_priest
26-03-2007, 09:59 PM
no wonder customers are moving to HC, vietnamese and u, PRCs...
max_priest, i guess u set the standards for HCs! right?

Bro Frank, you don't need to sleep ah? Posted a message at 3 AM ++ ... Your business must be damn good to keep you awoke counting your $$$ ... :D

What standard you are referring to? De facto standard? I find that most of the Thai SYT not so detail oriented when comes to sexual skill versus our neighbour gals from the north. I have came across a few H/C gals as good as GL150 gals if not better ... Perhaps I have reached another level in love making ... Therefore please take my comment a pinch of salt ... kekekeke! :p

What are on your "Thai menu" currently?

Cheers,
Max

max_priest
26-03-2007, 10:16 PM
wa.. will wait for your FR and follow your footsteps as your r the senior QC for HCs

u smitten by who? the precious translucent stone or the tempting alcoholic drink?

That alcoholic is somewhat a good drink as I don't get hangover the next day ... I would prefer neat or on the rock when comes to this kinda beverage ... However, I really really missed the sweet purplish nutritional beverage ... I usually got a dose of it almost every week if I ain't travelling ... :p Actually there is another alcoholic beverage that does not receive much review in that thread ... I heard it is pretty tasty as well ... White sparkling wine from France ... slurp ...

The translucent stone you are referring to was unpolished to a certain extent initially ... But it is getting shinier and more sparklingly attractive now ... A very sought after element by today standard.

Have you tried the Muslim bear? She is something, man!

My favourite is still the double letters ... hmm ... can't get enough of it ... :D

beauthaiful
27-03-2007, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=max_priest;1926961]Bro Frank, you don't need to sleep ah? Posted a message at 3 AM ++ ...

What standard you are referring to? De facto standard? I find that most of the Thai SYT not so detail oriented when comes to sexual skill versus our neighbour gals from the north. I have came across a few H/C gals as good as GL150 gals if not better ... Perhaps I have reached another level in love making ... Therefore please take my comment a pinch of salt ... kekekeke!

What are on your "Thai menu" currently?

Cheers,
Max[/QUOTE

Detail oriented? example? i am always welcome to new suggestions! :)
another level of love making... please enlighten me!
and my menu.... u have the access, u have the key, u have the no. and u have ur choice. :D

max_priest
28-03-2007, 10:04 PM
I have had Ice this PM ... I thought I won't be stepping into Lexon for a foreseeable period ... Hmm ... It appears that I have to swallow my words ... kekeke! :p

Please stay tune for my FR if you've not already tried her ...

Cheers,
Max

dominion
28-03-2007, 10:09 PM
I heard it is pretty tasty as well ... White sparkling wine from France ... slurp ...

Have you tried the Muslim bear? She is something, man!

wa bro this two i dunno is who leh :confused:

BulleYe
28-03-2007, 10:13 PM
I have had Ice this PM ... I thought I won't be stepping into Lexon for a foreseeable period ... Hmm ... It appears that I have to swallow my words ... kekeke! :p

Please stay tune for my FR if you've not already tried her ...

Cheers,
Max

hmm...
sound very inducing..
bro max, u really make me to return lexon again....

keke....:rolleyes:

ang076
28-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Bro MP refer to Champagne of DHC and Shasha of DHC - Shasha is Minah (Malay)

wa bro this two i dunno is who leh :confused:

max_priest
28-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Cheers,

Detail oriented? example? i am always welcome to new suggestions! :)
another level of love making... please enlighten me!

Well, for me ... Frenching is a vital element to build up my sexual momentum and a prelude to the finale. I have a few regular HC gals who french me passionately and spontaneously without prompting ... Unlike most if not all Thai FL, my regular HC gals do not just stick up their tongue mechanically or passively ... The feeling is something I can't describe in words. One have to experience it in order to understand what I mean here ... hmm ... Heavenly!! :p

Cheers,
Max

max_priest
28-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Bro MP refer to Champagne of DHC and Shasha of DHC - Shasha is Minah (Malay)

Bro Ang ... thanks ... You're absolutely right!

Sasha is commonly a name of a bear and she is a minah ... who can speak Mandarin and some Cantonese I heard ...

Champaigne is a brand of sparkling white wine originated from France ... :D

max_priest
28-03-2007, 11:45 PM
hmm...
sound very inducing..
bro max, u really make me to return lexon again....

keke....:rolleyes:

I thought after the departure of super-STAR, it would be a long time before I step into Lexon again ... I was wrong in fact ... kekeke! :D

BulleYe
29-03-2007, 12:12 AM
I thought after the departure of super-STAR, it would be a long time before I step into Lexon again ... I was wrong in fact ... kekeke! :D

ya... bro max,

been alot of incidents ready, now I know that thing not definite.
time will change people minds or things.
like recent germany marque departure still make me feel very pain now.
but time will subside the feeling, juz see how long to get over it.

happy cheonging n cheer;)
BY

tHeUNexpecTed77
30-03-2007, 12:37 AM
RTF Maggie,

Dear bros, for your informed choice. I went back for the soft massage specifically and it lived up to its good name. Her fingers were like Clayderman doing a Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata 3rd Mvt (I not so cultured la, just google only ma). It was damn good.

Today try new style. After she stripped down to the bear FJ essentials, I hugged her from behind and she responded with gentle whims and soft but deep breathing. Great stimulus for the lower one. She then proceeded with nipple sucking and BBBJ with me standing. It was fantastic. You know sometimes when you do from behind standing, you must angle it right? This one no need, machiam go straight like Lim Chu Kang Road (the one plane can land one). She also kwai kwai keep her head there, very obliging, as I made strong thrust for a nice deepthroat. Starting she was choking a little but when she got used to the size, it felt super shiok.

During the FJ, we only did missionary position but it was good cos I got a good look at her and I really enjoy her look. I was chatting with her while bonking (TCSS like ask her be my girlfriend blah blah...) just to get some distraction so I could go a few more miles. It worked! All in all, the bonking was a solid ten minutes, fast then slow and then fast again. It felt so good when I exploded. The stresses of the week just ebbed away instantly.

Conclusion. Bros, her soft massage to me is AMAZING. You will not regret it. she is also nice (takes the initiative to chit chat) with very good attitude. Move her right and its GFE galore.

cheers mates.

max_priest
30-03-2007, 01:43 PM
........we only did missionary position but it was good cos I got a good look at her and I really enjoy her look. I was chatting with her while bonking (TCSS like ask her be my girlfriend blah blah...) just to get some distraction so I could go a few more miles. ......... a solid ten minutes, fast then slow and then fast again. It felt so good when I exploded...... AMAZING. You will not regret it. she is also nice (takes the initiative to chit chat) with very good attitude. Move her right and its GFE galore.

Good FR bro ...Will up u if I have not done so ...

Cheers,
max

max_priest
31-03-2007, 11:45 PM
As promised, here is a FR on Ice ...

Country of Origin - Penang, Malaysia

Age - Claimed that she is 23 years of age

Look - 7.5 /10

Ice has shoulder length straight tinted tress. She is definitely above-average in look even without makeup. She smiled at me without fail the moment she stepped into the room ...

Bod - 7.8/10

She ain't tall at only about 1.6m but she scores because she possesses all the essential curves in a woman I want. Very smooth & fair body complexion. I like it very much ... I can't stop caressing her bod ...

Tits - 8.0/10

Great looking assets although only a full B cuppers. I like the way they were hung from her upper torso, and she possesses dark pink pointed nipples which were very responsive to my licking and sucking. Each time I sucked and licked them, she reciprocated with a very sexily & yet girlish moan that sounded very real ... Thats alone made me on cloud 9 already ...

Massage - 7.0/10

Relatively good for a "monkey" massage joint.

Cat bath - 7.5/10

Very stimulating indeed! She licked me from my back and then front. From my ears, neck, pecs, pubic area, area beneath my testicles and to my inner thighs. I felt good when her smooth tits and her body brushed mine ... She drove up my sexual adrenaline pretty quick when she sensually rubbed her super smooth low hanging assets against my dick ... shiok ah! :p

Frenching - 8.0/10

Absolutely engaging ... and the way she frenched me was really in-sync with me ... Both of us were really into it and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly ... As she frenched me, I never failed to squeeze her beautiful frontal class B assets ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She offered a 69 fashion without me prompting. Her vagina and labia were very inviting & irrisistible indeed ... I therefore was succumbed by the awesome sight and then sticked up my painting tool to give her inner wall of her vagina a good lashing. I continue to plunged my tongue deeper and alternated by licking her clitoris. Her pussy became red and moist ... Her moaning decibel increased gradually ... Vagina fluid started to drip down to my cheeks, nose, lips and chin ... I continued to paint her violently till she stopped to help me to put on the condom ... BTW, she gave me a deep-throated BBBJ & alternated by sucking my penis shaft & testicles ... But her BBBJ rhythm began to become inconsistent & jerky when I painted her pussy violently ... kekeke ...

FJ - 8.0/10

She scored here because we were very sexually engaging. She at first gave me a rodeo-ride and I was sitting upright to suck, lick and fondle her boods. She was certainly tight down south by WL standard. I guess she knows how to contract her vagina muscle well. We frenched non-stop in this position. We then switched to standing doggie-fashion. She held onto the basin while I held onto her hip. I bonked her with all my might and the sight of her butts & tits swinging left & right really drove me wild ... I switched to missionary finally ... I thrusted my bulk up heirloom slowly and steadily into her great looking moist and inviting opening. I made sure I grind my tool against her upper wall but intentionally in a slow speed & very deeply although she begged me to speed up ... Each time I thrusted my penis fully into her vagina until to the base, she moaned loudly ... She then frenched me aggressively and I knew I have hit the SWEET spot ... I subsequently accelerated my thrusting motion with tremendous force. Each time I withdraw my dick she would jerk her hip forward as if to prevent a break in connection. I can tell she was enjoying as well. I continued to grind her aggressively and deeply till I ejaculated my load into her ... Immediately after I have cummed, I felt a slight ach in my upper thigh and lower back ... I guess I must have used too much force ... kekeke ... :D We frenched again for a couple of minutes before she proceeded to shower ... Wooaf!! Another mesmerising session for me ...

Repeat - No doubt about it ... Gonna do so very very soon ... kekeke ...

Cheers,
Max

BulleYe
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
As promised, here is a FR on Ice ...

Country of Origin - Penang, Malaysia

Age - Claimed that she is 23 years of age

Look - 7.5 /10

Ice has shoulder length straight tinted tress. She is definitely above-average in look even without makeup. She smiled at me without fail the moment she stepped into the room ...

Bod - 7.8/10

She ain't tall at only about 1.6m but she scores because she possesses all the essential curves in a woman I want. Very smooth & fair body complexion. I like it very much ... I can't stop caressing her bod ...

Tits - 8.0/10

Great looking assets although only a full B cuppers. I like the way they were hung from her upper torso, and she possesses dark pink pointed nipples which were very responsive to my licking and sucking. Each time I sucked and licked them, she reciprocated with a very sexily & yet girlish moan that sounded very real ... Thats alone made me on cloud 9 already ...

Massage - 7.0/10

Relatively good for a "monkey" massage joint.

Cat bath - 7.5/10

Very stimulating indeed! She licked me from my back and then front. From my ears, neck, pecs, pubic area, area beneath my testicles and to my inner thighs. I felt good when her smooth tits and her body brushed mine ... She drove up my sexual adrenaline pretty quick when she sensually rubbed her super smooth low hanging assets against my dick ... shiok ah! :p

Frenching - 8.0/10

Absolutely engaging ... and the way she frenched me was really in-sync with me ... Both of us were really into it and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly ... As she frenched me, I never failed to squeeze her beautiful frontal class B assets ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She offered a 69 fashion without me prompting. Her vagina and labia were very inviting & irrisistible indeed ... I therefore was succumbed by the awesome sight and then sticked up my painting tool to give her inner wall of her vagina a good lashing. I continue to plunged my tongue deeper and alternated by licking her clitoris. Her pussy became red and moist ... Her moaning decibel increased gradually ... Vagina fluid started to drip down to my cheeks, nose, lips and chin ... I continued to paint her violently till she stopped to help me to put on the condom ... BTW, she gave me a deep-throated BBBJ & alternated by sucking my penis shaft & testicles ... But her BBBJ rhythm began to become inconsistent & jerky when I painted her pussy violently ... kekeke ...

FJ - 8.0/10

She scored here because we were very sexually engaging. She at first gave me a rodeo-ride and I was sitting upright to suck, lick and fondle her boods. She was certainly tight down south by WL standard. I guess she knows how to contract her vagina muscle well. We frenched non-stop in this position. We then switched to standing doggie-fashion. She held onto the basin while I held onto her hip. I bonked her with all my might and the sight of her butts & tits swinging left & right really drove me wild ... I switched to missionary finally ... I thrusted my bulk up heirloom slowly and steadily into her great looking moist and inviting opening. I made sure I grind my tool against her upper wall but intentionally in a slow speed & very deeply although she begged me to speed up ... Each time I thrusted my penis fully into her vagina until to the base, she moaned loudly ... She then frenched me aggressively and I knew I have hit the SWEET spot ... I subsequently accelerated my thrusting motion with tremendous force. Each time I withdraw my dick she would jerk her hip forward as if to prevent a break in connection. I can tell she was enjoying as well. I continued to grind her aggressively and deeply till I ejaculated my load into her ... Immediately after I have cummed, I felt a slight ach in my upper thigh and lower back ... I guess I must have used too much force ... kekeke ... :D We frenched again for a couple of minutes before she proceeded to shower ... Wooaf!! Another mesmerising session for me ...

Repeat - No doubt about it ... Gonna do so very very soon ... kekeke ...

Cheers,
Max

bro max,

intent to go back Lexon again for her, but can't be turnout as tight activities lately.
now ur tis FR make me become a must liao.
also missed that 2 chio recp.. keke....

nice hear tat hav a nice session 4 u.

happy cheonging n happy sharing.
cheers
BY

max_priest
01-04-2007, 02:08 AM
bro max,

........... hear tat hav a nice session 4 u.

happy cheonging n happy sharing.
cheers
BY

Bro, in future try to refrain from quoting my whole post when replying as Uncle Sam may not be too pleased about it ... ;)

BulleYe
01-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Bro, in future try to refrain from quoting my whole post when replying as Uncle Sam may not be too pleased about it ... ;)

bro max
noted thanks

cheers
BY

max_priest
01-04-2007, 09:28 PM
I just have had maggi this PM ...

My session with Maggie was not as engaging as when I bonked Ice ... The intimate spark does not exist between us. I guess I have to stick with Ice who can actually replace my favourite super-STAR. However, in terms of service, Ice has not reached STAR's level yet. Given time, I believe she will and will definitely understand my needs too ... :D

Here is a very brief ratings on Maggi the mee ... kekeke!

Origin - JB, Malaysia
Age - 27 years old

Look - 6.8/10

Very fair, nice facial complexion and highly pleasant to the eyes. She has ultra-long straight black hair that stretches to her waist.

Bod - 7.5/10

Super slim ... very minimum fat but not for ppl who go for voluptious women. She is about 1.63m tall.

Tits - 6.0/10

Definitely not for tits lover ... A cupper assets. However, not too bad lah ... still possesses something for me to play ... not those aircraft runway.

Massage - 7.8/10

Consider above-average massage by H/C standard. I believe she knows a thing or two about massage. She included a sensual but ticklish massage at the end of the massage proper.

Frenching - 6.3/10

Very minimum and not very willing ... minus points for that as frenching is very vital for me to build up my sexual momentum. But at least she did not move her head away when I plunged my lips towards hers ... she did not stickup her tongue at all. What a spoil-sport man!!

Cat-bath - 7.0/10

Not bad but not fantastic too! But definitely lose up to the retired STAR and the STAR of Casa. She made a lot of kissing sounds when she licked me all over my bod. I find that rather irritating.

AR - 6.8/10

Nothing to shout but at least she offered.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Not very stimulating. Only half-throated BBBJ. Never lick my penis shaft or testicles.

FJ - 6.8/10

She scored a little above because she knows how to contract her vagina muscle very well. We only adopted two patterns - Gal on top and missionary. Not an engaging session and she seemed to be a little "remote" unlike ICe and Star ... Perhaps the right sexual chemistry does not exist between us. Anyway, to each his own ...

Attitude - 7.5/10

She is friendly and chatty but a tad too talkative to my liking on the first encounter. Her voice does not appeal to me ...

Repeat - Definitely no as I can't connect with her well enough to enjoy the session. Wrong choice for me.

Disclaimer - All bros please try her up, perhaps Maggie and you can clique well as we are all built, perceive and think differently ... ;)

Cheers,
Max

BulleYe
02-04-2007, 12:31 AM
bro max.

today intent to go Lexon for Ice, but she having day off.
I think u suppose to go ice as welll.

ur rating on Maggie is close wif me, only hav abit more chemistry wif her.
can french wif her n can chat well wif her.
for me she can classified as above average but not tat much feel for me wif her.

Last went Leisure hav some funs' time wif Estee.

cheers.
BY

tHeUNexpecTed77
02-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Yo Bro Max,

the old adage is true, one man's meat is another's poison but very thorough FR on Maggie. Thanks! I will up you once I have figured out how to do so.

I have my good vibes about ICE as well from an earlier session with her. I plan to look her up again this week. I did up an FR on her before but perhaps after being more seasoned by the bros here, she has since adapted to expectations and provide a better bonk than earlier.

Ice breaker on the way...

cheers

canthaveenuf
02-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Bro Max,

Had been waiting for your FR on Ice ever since you mentioned her name. As always, your FR is simply great.

I haven't been to Lexon to ages liao. Looks like this is a good excuse to visit.

You didn't mention about her GFE and TCSS although you did said you can click with her better than Maggie. So, I reckon Ice is someone whom can TCSS well one? I dun like someone who only gives one-word answer type.

BTW, how you compare with Estee (Leisure) with Ice?

Cheers

Devilzz
02-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Bro Max,

Had been waiting for your FR on Ice ever since you mentioned her name. As always, your FR is simply great.

I haven't been to Lexon to ages liao. Looks like this is a good excuse to visit.

You didn't mention about her GFE and TCSS although you did said you can click with her better than Maggie. So, I reckon Ice is someone whom can TCSS well one? I dun like someone who only gives one-word answer type.

Cheers i would said i prefer ice than estee!!!Estee give me those small ger ger feeling...

max_priest
02-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Yo Bro Max,

the old adage is true, one man's meat is another's poison but very thorough FR on Maggie. Thanks! I will up you once I have figured out how to do so .........

Bro, don't up me just yet as you have ZERO Power Level to do so. If you do now, you would not be giving me a credit and the worse is, you would lose your opportunity to up me once you gain Power level 1 in the future ... kekeke ... :D

Cheers,
MAx

max_priest
02-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Bro Max,

...... I reckon Ice is someone whom can TCSS well one? I dun like someone who only gives one-word answer type.

Bro, alot depends on individual preference. You are comparing different species ... I would liken Estee as Volka-Ribena mixed and Ice as Chivas on the rock ... You need to be an extrovert and a little eloquent in order to melt the icy cool ICE ... As for Estee, by default she will chat with you whether you are an extrovert or introvert ... kekeke ... :D

I hope the above helps ... As for me, I am a whiskey lover ... but definitely not those American whiskey like Jack Daniels ... Jim Beam ... etc.

BTW, I don't like the WLs shoot like a GPMG ... Ice, Star, etc. is just nice ... ;)

Cheers,
Max

tHeUNexpecTed77
02-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Yo Bro Max,

thanks for the tip. Guess I haven't been quite fortunate with the upping of points. One bro upped me once and therefore my points jumped (actually crawl la) from 10 to 11. Not really an over-achiever in this respect I suppose.

Perhaps posting more FRs might help. Or either that, I am not writing it to Samsters liking.

But as the chinese saying goes "bai zhe bu nao". I shall not give up. Will do the duracell bunny until the end.

For all my bros out there, duo duo zhi jiao...

bbbj-lover
02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
where is this place?

Rally
02-04-2007, 11:43 PM
heard that this place entry fee went up right? now entry fee how much ?

max_priest
02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
..... I haven't been quite fortunate with the upping of points. One bro upped me once and therefore my points jumped (actually crawl la).... posting more FRs might help. Or either that, I am not writing it to Samsters liking....... For all my bros out there, duo duo zhi jiao...

Bro, don't fret ... will up you my 2 humble points once I regain my power within 24 hours ... ;)

Cheers,
Max

max_priest
02-04-2007, 11:55 PM
where is this place?

It is located @ Balmoral Plaza B1 ... ;)

Don't forget to look up for the two chio receptionists when you're there ... :p

The_Hustler
03-04-2007, 01:06 AM

Don't forget to look up for the two chio receptionists when you're there ... :p

And they'll very sweetly hand you the infamous BIRDS NEST COUPONS. Bwhahahahaha.

Nestilly,
The Hustler

BulleYe
03-04-2007, 01:19 AM
And they'll very sweetly hand you the infamous BIRDS NEST COUPONS. ...

Nestilly,
The Hustler

bro hustler,

no more bird nest ready, but still able get the locker key from these sweetly hand.
keke.....;)

cheer
BY

Bobby8881
03-04-2007, 01:22 AM

And be warned - there aren't any ATMs in that building.:mad:

The nearest is across the road at the Esso petrol kiosk.

The_Hustler
03-04-2007, 03:02 AM
bro hustler,

no more bird nest ready, but still able get the locker key from these sweetly hand.
keke.....;)

cheer
BY

Walamak, pricing up and take away Bird Nest! Knn, wait I give the chio recept my 'Bird Nest' plus Bird plus 2 Eggs thrown in for good measure. Whaha.

ANyway was there 2 months back and recalled they still gave me..but what the heck, I always throw the coupons away at some flower pot along the way into the rooms.

Nestled,
The Hustler

canthaveenuf
03-04-2007, 05:38 AM
I would liken Estee as Volka-Ribena mixed and Ice as Chivas on the rock ... You need to be an extrovert and a little eloquent in order to melt the icy cool ICE ... As for Estee, by default she will chat with you whether you are an extrovert or introvert ... kekeke ...

BTW, I don't like the WLs shoot like a GPMG ... Ice, Star, etc. is just nice ...

Me not a drinker, give me a glass of Volka and a glass of Chivas and I won't know what is the difference :D

But I think I caught the gist ..... Ice is a tougher nut to crack than Estee. But, worth a challenge I guess. Looks like I do have to pay Lexon a visit. :)

Thanks for the info bro.

Cheers

groo
03-04-2007, 10:34 AM
... I always throw the coupons away at some flower pot along the way into the rooms...On my next visit, i'm gonna go dig up the coupons n demand my bottles of bird's nest... Bwahahahaha! :D

Failing which, i'm gonna feast on the chio recept's bird's nest... Bwahahahaha again! :D

max_priest
03-04-2007, 08:36 PM
And they'll very sweetly hand you the infamous BIRDS NEST COUPONS. Bwhahahahaha.

Nestilly,
The Hustler

No more Bird Nest SYRUP but they offer Ice Cream now ... unfortunately not from the two chio receptionists ... bwahahaha ...... :D

max_priest
03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
........... I think I caught the gist ..... Ice is a tougher nut to crack than Estee. But, worth a challenge I guess ...........

Not exactly a tough nut to crack lah bro ... Just that Ice is pretty, cool & steady with her action but Estee is GND, girlish & sweet ... Take your pick bro ... ;)

Enjoy,
Max

The_Hustler
03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
No more Bird Nest SYRUP but they offer Ice Cream now but unfortunately not from the two chio receptionist ... bwahahaha .............. :D

Huh? You mean u'd like to taste the 'ice-cream' from those 2 girls? I rather not bro... if they really have Ice Creams...I'll be running for my dear life!!

BWHAHAHAHHAHA!

Toothache,
The Hustler

max_priest
03-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Huh? You mean u'd like to taste the 'ice-cream' from those 2 girls? I rather not bro... if they really have Ice Creams...

Dude, what I meant was, the two chio receptionist are not the one offering you "ice cream" ... :D

The_Hustler
03-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Dude, what I meant was, the two chio receptionist are not the one offering you "ice cream" ... :D

Knn joke lah... mai so serious. Btw, tried Tammy from 150? Saw her, looks good...wondering if u tried n fits you...cos if fit u sure fit me.

Tammy's Cream,
The Hustler

max_priest
03-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Knn joke lah... mai so serious. Btw, tried Tammy from 150? Saw her, looks good...wondering if u tried n fits you...cos if fit u sure fit me.

Tammy's Cream,
The Hustler

bro, bloody hell you ... u expect me to be your guinea pig ah? Give me some stats on her inorder to inspire me, and I might try her up for you ... :rolleyes:

How does she stacks against the likes of Small Ivy, Christine, Benz, Mei Zhi, the retired Nicole, etc? :D

The_Hustler
04-04-2007, 12:28 AM
bro, bloody hell you ... u expect me to be your guinea pig ah? Give me some stats on her inorder to inspire me, and I might try her up for you ... :rolleyes:

How does she stacks against the likes of Small Ivy, Christine, Benz, Mei Zhi, the retired Nicole, etc? :D

Dunno man, all I know is she sure looks gril-next-door very fair and the customer who had her told me she's VERY PASSIONATE FRENCH KISSER!! Got u on ur achiles wheels!

Bwhahahahah...

Scientist,
The Hustler

max_priest
04-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I have had a repeat session with this Icy babe ... another spell-binding and more sexually-intense session for me ... Obviously it pays to be a regular ... a solid 45 mins POWER non-stop action ... what can I say ... Simply Awesome! woohoo!! :p