PDA

View Full Version : Lexon

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

DBono
15-07-2005, 01:45 AM
HC idol- Lexon HC; Venus of Lexon. VOTING STARTS NOW!!

New entries coming into the pageant in Miss Vivian, Miss Gucci, & Ex-Lexon(?can bros cfm tis?) Miss Maggie. Miss Joyce the surpise package,still in the lead @ the moment.Wit golden (oldie?) gal Miss Amy, of the china doll fame, & the sweet sweet Miss Yuki catching up a wee bit. Snow is still the unforgetable experince for many-a-bros for most bros who had tried her while she's still in Lexon.(guess they noe where to look for he again!)

Take ya time to slowly savour the delights in Lexon & then place ya votes bros!! Come on Bros, I'm sure they r more gems in Lexon!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Ps Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 14 July 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joyce : +7 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative)

Amy : +4 (Big Dipper, Optimus Prime, kaiser76, iceman )

Yuki : +4 (Big Dipper, kaiser76, imaginative, iceman)

Fanny : +1 (rusure)

Vivian : +1 ( besarhuge2 )

Gucci : +1 ( besarhuge2 )

Ex-Lexon

Snow (ex-Lexon; Now L3 Brenda):+4
( HC_Cheongster, Optimus Prime, imom, Schrodinger)

Maggie (ex-Lexon): +1 (pinklover )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend:
New entries
Bros who hv made their 1 vote change
Thanks for support fm all bros, & PS keep ya votes coming!!!
Cheers :cool:

Every1 allowed 2 votes(cos i noe every1 will hv 1 Fav queen & 1 princess; like wife n mistress...kekeke :D ), & 1 -ve vote; Bros mayb also cast 1 additional vote for Ex-Lexon Queens(PS INDICATE, thanks). All votes casted can only be amended ONCE, so cast ya votes wisely bros!! Bros can cast ya votes for ex-Lexon gals as well.The pageant ends 13th August 2005.
So bros here's ya time to support for ya fav gals!!

Disclaimer: This poll is done in the fun for Bros to support n vote for their fav gals, n to let bros gather info on the gals. Ps dun take this polls too serious as its all done in jest, n may not reflect wat the majority of cheongsters to Lexon views are!! Hope this poll is not hving any adverse effects on the relationship btw the gals.(else me will be vry sorry) This poll is to reward them for their gd "service" n for them to gain some due recognition fm bros here.& may it motivate the gals to give maintain or better their "service".
cheers

Words of wisdom::
RAW IS WAR!! Life is like a box of chocolate, u nvr noe wat u gonna get!! SO ALWAYS WEAR YA HELMETS/CAP BROS!!EVEN BBBJ MIGHT BE RISKY!!SO CHEONG HAPPY!!CHEONG SAFETY!!CHEONG W/O ANY WORRIES!!(not only for yaself, for the WL, n ya family as well!)

jamez
16-07-2005, 01:32 AM
been keeping low profile in here...observing the little birds..hehehe :D

Little birds??? You into those??? hahahahaha
Haven't seen bro Coolfire lately too.....Any news on him???

olelala
17-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Joyce 1+
Amy 1+

xtatix
17-07-2005, 09:36 PM
gd idea bros.
Here's my vote:
my one n only...

Yuki 1+

coolfire69
17-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Little birds??? You into those??? hahahahaha
Haven't seen bro Coolfire lately too.....Any news on him???

I've never been away la Bro.. keke... wad little birds?? haha...

Anyway, can i give joyce another +3?? :p

HC_Cheongster
18-07-2005, 12:50 AM

Anyway, can i give joyce another +3?? Wow another supporter of joyce arr??!! if can give +3 i oso wan leh!!??? kekeke :D

DBono
18-07-2005, 01:45 AM

Here's an update for the pageant for the 2nd wk in the running. Surpise Package Miss Joyce is still leading the pageant for the throne of Venus of Lexon. Its a neck to neck race betwn Miss Amy, & sweety pie Miss Yuki for the 2nd place.

Take ya time to slowly savour the delights in Lexon & then place ya votes bros!! Come on Bros, I'm sure they r more gems in Lexon!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Ps Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 17 July 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

Joyce : +8 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala)

Amy : +5 (Big Dipper, Optimus Prime, kaiser76, iceman, olelala )

Yuki : +5 (Big Dipper, kaiser76, imaginative, iceman, xtatix)

Ex-Lexon

Snow (ex-Lexon; Now L3 Brenda):+4 ( HC_Cheongster, Optimus Prime, imom, Schrodinger)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend:
New entries

Every1 allowed 2 votes(cos i noe every1 will hv 1 Fav queen & 1 princess; like wife n mistress...kekeke :D ), & 1 -ve vote; Bros mayb also cast 1 additional vote for Ex-Lexon Queens(PS INDICATE, thanks). All votes casted can only be amended ONCE, so cast ya votes wisely bros!! Bros can cast ya votes for ex-Lexon gals as well.The pageant ends 13th August 2005.

Disclaimer: This poll is done in the fun for Bros to support n vote for their fav gals, n to let bros gather info on the gals. Ps dun take this polls too serious as its all done in jest, n may not reflect wat the majority of cheongsters to Lexon views are!! Hope this poll is not hving any adverse effects on the relationship btw the gals.(else me will be vry sorry) This poll is to reward them for their gd "service" n for them to gain some due recognition fm bros here.& may it motivate the gals to give maintain or better their "service".
cheers

RAW IS WAR!! Life is like a box of chocolate, u nvr noe wat u gonna get!! SO ALWAYS WEAR YA HELMETS/CAP BROS!!EVEN BBBJ MIGHT BE RISKY!!SO CHEONG HAPPY!!CHEONG SAFETY!!CHEONG W/O ANY WORRIES!!(not only for yaself, for the WL, n ya family as well!)

Big_Dipper
18-07-2005, 09:02 AM

Went down to Lexon and try to book cup C Vivian, was told that she left Lexon for good quite some time liao........ that's mean she should be in the Ex-Lexon group as well....... Xiao liao......going to miss her big boobs and her excellent service

Optimus_Prime
18-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow another supporter of joyce arr??!! if can give +3 i oso wan leh!!??? kekeke

Er... Bro HC.. seem like ur Joyce not dat unfriendly leh... got so many hidden supporters !!:p

One pageant and all her darlings cum out into the open liao !! :D

So today...wats ur choice ah ?? I waiting at foot of "cold Turkey Mountain" for you leh....

groo
18-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Er... Bro HC.. seem like ur Joyce not dat unfriendly leh... got so many hidden supporters !!...One pageant and all her darlings cum out into the open liao !!...Hiya, he's always saying in the open that it's good she's unfriendly so less bros will fight with him over her... but it BACKFIRED!!! So now you see the true picture... Heeheeehee!!! :D

Just like a football manager, dun talk about signing players... JUST SIGN THEM!!! ...or else other managers will fight with you for the players!!! :(

HC_Cheongster
18-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Hiya, he's always saying in the open that it's good she's unfriendly so less bros will fight with him over her... but it BACKFIRED!!! So now you see the true picture... Heeheeehee!!!
kekekeke ya lor now hor think her queue will end in JB liao!!!! heng arr cos she not in sillypore anyway kekekeke :D

anyway i neber say she unfriendly wor...... these r some of the feedbacks i hve from other bros wor..... just warn other bros out there just in case they say i give sala info wor...... and im always a great supporter of her ler!!!! especially hor about her pinkie nips...... opppppssssss did i say it out again?????

hopes bro OP wont hear it kekekekeke :D

DBono
25-07-2005, 01:46 AM

Call 1900-你选了吗???
Seems like these pageant is getting stagnant!Well here's a recap!
Surpise Package Miss Joyce is still leading the pageant for the throne of Venus of Lexon. Its a race betwn Miss Amy, & sweety pie Miss Yuki for the 2nd place.

Dun take too long to savour the delights in Lexon Bros! Place ya votes bros ASAP!! Contest ends in 3 wks time!!!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 24 July 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

Joyce : +8 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala)

Ex-Lexon

Snow (ex-Lexon; Now L3 Brenda):+4 ( HC_Cheongster, Optimus Prime, imom, Schrodinger)

Vivian (ex-Lexon?) : +1 ( besarhuge2 )

Legend:
New entries

cheers

Tiong
25-07-2005, 10:20 PM

Ex-Lexon

Vivian (ex-Lexon?) : +1 ( besarhuge2 )

Bro DBono, Gucci has left Lexon long ago for medical treatment....therefore she should also be in the ex-Lexon group. Seems like u have lost touch with Lexon already. Can't blame u, Lexon has left with 2~3 ang pais with bookings, the rest of the gals either lack of looks, small boobs or bad service. Most smart cheongers are patronising Bugis and Legends....sigh....what has become of Lexon

jamez
26-07-2005, 04:37 PM

Anyway, can i give joyce another +3?? :p

I just knew it! hahahahaha just need to mention your name and you pop up!
I know la.....you were never away or lost. Just round and about!!!!!

Say when you free lei??? Have not been in the scene with you for quite a while liao.....:)

WWEF
26-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Bro DBono, Gucci has left Lexon long ago for medical treatment....

Bro u noe what medical treatment..?

I thought she came back already, now gone again? :confused:

terminator33
26-07-2005, 11:04 PM
my votes for joyce.

She is pretty and with nice smooth body and soft boobs.

terminator33
26-07-2005, 11:09 PM
my votes to joyce.

Big_Dipper
27-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Bro u noe what medical treatment..?

I thought she came back already, now gone again? :confused:
Sorry I'm not very sure....just heard from someone that she left for a while, came back and work for a short while, suffered a relapse aand go for long term treatment..... heard it is something to do with her equipment.

WWEF
27-07-2005, 09:54 PM
heard it is something to do with her equipment.
Her equipment....?
U mean she might be infected with some STDs?

DBono
28-07-2005, 01:03 AM

Call 1900-你投票了吗???
Updated! Seems like Lexon is hving less & less quality gals, going by the reports fm Bros of gals leaving. Hopefully new gems will come in & replaces the out-going gems, & also maintain or better the std that the ex-gems hv set.
Miss Joyce(surpise!SURPISE!) is running away wit the Crown of Venus of Lexon. Its a race betwn Miss Amy, & sweety pie Miss Yuki for the 2nd place.

Dun take too long to savour the delights in Lexon Bros! Place ya votes bros ASAP!! Contest ends in 3 wks time!!!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 27 July 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

Joyce : +12 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala, terminator33 X2, Orgasm69 X2)

Ex-Lexon

Vivian (ex-Lexon) : +1 ( besarhuge2 )

Gucci (ex-Lexon) : +1 ( besarhuge2 ) (can any bro verify?)

Legend:
New entries

cheers

Orgasm69
28-07-2005, 01:05 AM
2 votes for Joyce

rottenshark73
03-08-2005, 11:59 PM
2 votes for Snow, ex-Lexon

BTech
04-08-2005, 01:01 AM
5 votes for Amy !!!!!

This comes from me and 5 other frends who have visited Amy for more than 1.5 yrs on a weekly basis (different days of cos) :)

Tiong
05-08-2005, 12:09 AM
5 votes for Amy !!!!!

This comes from me and 5 other frends who have visited Amy for more than 1.5 yrs on a weekly basis (different days of cos) :)
Like that also can meh.....

besarhuge2
05-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Bro DBono, Gucci has left Lexon long ago

Shit, another one bites the dust.

Let's hope that she is alright.

DBono
05-08-2005, 11:19 PM
5 votes for Amy !!!!!

Sorry bro, no can do. Will still put in ya 2 votes for her!U all die hard Amy fanz club isiz.....kekekeke
cheers! :cool:

DBono
05-08-2005, 11:31 PM

Sorry Bros, itz been sometime since there's an update.

Updated!!
Miss Amazingly Surpisely Joyce is still @ the top of the Pageant, occupying the throne, wit the Crown of Venus of Lexon looking ever so gd on her, bring out her chio-ness even more!! Miss Amy is a mile behind her in the table, with sweety pie Miss Yuki in the 3nd place.

Dun take too long to savour the delights in Lexon Bros! Place ya votes bros ASAP!! Contest ends in 2 wks time!!!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 05 Aug 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

Joyce : +12 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala, terminator33 X2, Orgasm69 X2)

Amy : +7 (Big Dipper, Optimus Prime, kaiser76, iceman, olelala, , BTech X2) )

Ex-Lexon

Snow (ex-Lexon; Now L3 Brenda):+6 ( HC_Cheongster, Optimus Prime, imom, Schrodinger, rottenshark73 X2))

Legend:
New entries
Thanks for support fm all bros! Even tot these 2 recent pageants hv not be met with as much success as the prev fews. A-Li-Ka-To, 谢谢,Ta-Lima-Ka-Sa. PS keep ya votes coming!!!

cheers

olelala
07-08-2005, 01:10 AM
joyce and amy Q pack ah!!

must wait 3hours if wanna book them....
give up...
anyhow take one.......kenna a sleepy face...
waste time waste $$$
give up man...

leefook69
07-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Sorry bro, no can do. Will still put in ya 2 votes for her!U all die hard Amy fanz club isiz.....kekekeke
cheers! :cool:

Hi Bros out there,

what so good about Amy in term of her look and massage skill? Pls enlighten as Lexon is a new place to me. Mind to input?

Thanks a million.

Tiong
07-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi Bros out there,

what so good about Amy in term of her look and massage skill? Pls enlighten as Lexon is a new place to me. Mind to input?

Thanks a million.
In my opinion, Joyce, Yuki and Amy are the known for their sweet faces. As far as massage skills, nothing to shout about. Start looking for them a few more times, service standard start to drop. Both Joyce and Yuki has bigger boobs than Amy, that's why Joyce and Yuki are still very popular. Amy is older and has worked in Lexon longest compare to Joyce and Yuki, reason for she still has her reputation and customer base. Yuki and Joyce are younger and came to join Lexon only later. Yuki is slightly tanned with nice body, looks pretty and fit. Joyce looks young, sweet and nice body. Although Amy is much older than them but she still has the sweet face. There are still quite a few pretty gals in Lexon, but not identified due to some reasons I don't know. Example, Joanne. There is some new gals like Lisa, Snow, etc.
A lot of bros already know about this, I just repeat this for you.

HC_Cheongster
07-08-2005, 03:48 PM
In my opinion, Joyce, Yuki and Amy are the known for their sweet faces. As far as massage skills, nothing to shout about. Start looking for them a few more times, service standard start to drop. Both Joyce and Yuki has bigger boobs than Amy, that's why Joyce and Yuki are still very popular. Amy is older and has worked in Lexon longest compare to Joyce and Yuki, reason for she still has her reputation and customer base. Yuki and Joyce are younger and came to join Lexon only later. Yuki is slightly tanned with nice body, looks pretty and fit. Joyce looks young, sweet and nice body. Although Amy is much older than them but she still has the sweet face. There are still quite a few pretty gals in Lexon, but not identified due to some reasons I don't know. Example, Joanne. There is some new gals like Lisa, Snow, etc.
A lot of bros already know about this, I just repeat this for you.* nodding his head off * Very accurate information. especailly on the joanne part. kekekekeke thought of keeping her for myself but u pechia the kang tao liao kekekeke but think quite a number of bros knew it too. cos sometimes her booking harder to get compare to joyce, yuki and army. kkekekeke another point to note is tat " she can stretch " !!!!!! her legs r bery flexible kekekeke :D

Optimus_Prime
07-08-2005, 04:26 PM
* nodding his head off * Very accurate information. especailly on the joanne part. kekekekeke thought of keeping her for myself but u pechia the kang tao liao kekekeke .............another point to note is tat " she can stretch " !!!!!! her legs r bery flexible kekekeke :D

But is she PINK like Joyce ?? :p

Pink Nip Loving Member of The League of Extra Horny Gianz-tlemen

Zack Tan
07-08-2005, 05:37 PM
But is she PINK like Joyce ?? :p

Pink Nip Loving Member of The League of Extra Horny Gianz-tlemen

Bro.O.P.,
The Yuki here is another SYT with athlete type of body. Boobs are a handful and taut. Could tell that she is on some sort of fitness programme. Services are of a acceptable level but not the best. The other thingy is she is a bit on the dark side and so not everyone cup of tea. I called her YUKI-TANNED! Advance booking is recommended.
I've seen JOanne a couple of times but have yet to Q/C her. She is quite chio but info. from bros. is that she is all SOP and mechanical with an attitude problem. I'll check her out the next time I'm in Lexon and will let you know if she is PINK! Like that can or not?
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
07-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Bro.O.P.,
The Yuki here is another SYT with athlete type of body. Boobs are a handful and taut. .....a bit on the dark side ....I called her YUKI-TANNED! ...seen JOanne a couple of times but have yet to Q/C her. She is quite chio but ....all SOP and mechanical with an attitude problem. I'll check her out the next time I'm in Lexon and will let you know if she is PINK! Like that can or not?

What... our Horny Chief personally QC... I where dare say cannot..heehee :D Seem like Lexon full of gals with ATTITUDE !! Joyce is one (from HCC's mouth) and Joanne another one... High Challenge case sia...

Member of The League of Extra Horny Gian-tlemen

HC_Cheongster
07-08-2005, 07:01 PM
No lah she not pink ler!! kekekeke used to be but hor after so many session with me now black black liao kekekekeke :p
and it seems like im fate to Wls who has an attitude problem arr kekekekeke 1st was gigi then joyce now Joanne kekekkeke but dun feel tat she has attitude problem and SOP and mechanical though??? :rolleyes:

Tiong
07-08-2005, 09:27 PM
joanne part. kekekekeke thought of keeping her for myself . kkekekeke another point to note is tat " she can stretch " !!!!!! her legs r bery flexible kekekeke :D
No wonder no one voted for her, she is also pretty quite hard to book, considered as one of the new ang pais of Lexon.

HC_Cheongster
08-08-2005, 02:07 AM
No wonder no one voted for her, she is also pretty quite hard to book, considered as one of the new ang pais of Lexon.Got lah!! me lor!!! @@ im still holding onto one more vote and tat vote is for her one kekekeke but still keeping it just in case my darling joyce needs it mah kekekekeke :D

imom
08-08-2005, 09:36 AM
..Very accurate information. especailly on the joanne part. kekekekeke thought of keeping her for myself but u pechia the kang tao liao...

You are learning Bro ZT's guerilla tactics of keeping things quiet... no good no good... Heh...

Hmm, tried Joanne once a long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away... :P Didn't leave much of an impression then - maybe I should rtf soon...

HC_Cheongster
08-08-2005, 12:03 PM
You are learning Bro ZT's guerilla tactics of keeping things quiet... no good no good... Heh...

Hmm, tried Joanne once a long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away... Didn't leave much of an impression then - maybe I should rtf soon...bp pian leh bro!! Cos hor one juicy enuff Fr will make the whole world go crazy kekekekeke somemore not much league mambers cheong here so no need to share so much kekekekekekeeke :D See wat happens to my honey Joyce???? or to my darling Gigi????? nowadays must book 2 hrs earlier ler..... last time no need one..... kekekekekke :D

Optimus_Prime
08-08-2005, 12:16 PM

Hmm, tried Joanne once a long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away... Didn't leave much of an impression then - maybe I should rtf soon...

Yeah Bro HCC... is the true HC-Wan Zhi... so many gems he dig up... but neber reveal all...heehee :p This BAD HABIT of keep ing secret must kick u noe... heheheh...

Bro imom... u tried Joanne in another HC ? So how old is she anyway ?? Over 26 yrs old ?? :confused:

Flying Kite Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

imom
08-08-2005, 01:44 PM
...Bro imom... u tried Joanne in another HC ? So how old is she anyway ?? Over 26 yrs old ?? :confused:

Tried her in Lexon. Last year I think. Slim, pleasant looking but service was very sop back then. Wondering if she has improved... Anyway, she looks mid-late 20s.

MrAte
10-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Since it was national day yesterday, i wanted to "stand up" for Singapore so went to Lexon... I find the decor of the place very nice, and the jacuzzi was hot, damn shiok... was brought to the room later and got this gal called snow, said she's been there for a month and was previously from eminent hc... overall her looks not bad, massage oso not bad but i felt her service abit too rushed...

Saw a girl damn chio one when i just entered lexon, counter said her name was yuki, but den had to wait 45 mins so i didn't want... next time i'll try her... also saw a girl wearing a pink jacket last nite, dunno wat's the name, also quite pretty, wonder if anyone knows who she is....

Snow

Looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: N/A
Catbath: 5/10 (too rushed liao, do awhile den she stop)
BJ: 6/10 (suction quite good but too rushed if not i'd give her higher)
FJ: 6/10 (very SOP,
Overall: 6/10
RTF: No, wasn't a sextifying experience

groo
10-08-2005, 07:23 PM
...Saw a girl damn chio one when i just entered lexon, counter said her name was yuki...Mmmm... another chio Yuki-san... *sparkling-toothy-grin-see-no-eyes* Cheers, bro-MrAte and cheong-ahhhhhhh...!!! :D

Zack Tan
10-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Mmmm... another chio Yuki-san... *sparkling-toothy-grin-see-no-eyes* Cheers, bro-MrAte and cheong-ahhhhhhh...!!! :D
No,no..Bro. Groo, this one is call YUKI-TANNED because she has darker skin tone but still chio. Another SYT with nice firm tits and well tone bode. TLS is above average. Advance booking recommended as I suspect Bro. HCC has her in his "pocket' book. A gem in the making.
Cheers,

groo
10-08-2005, 07:55 PM
...this one is call YUKI-TANNED because she has darker skin tone but still chio...I suspect Bro. HCC has her in his "pocket' book. A gem in the making...Okay, not Yuki-san then but Yuki-sun... Bwahahahahaha!!! Bro-HCC and his pocket?!?! Not to fear, my trusty katanna is here... *swish**swoosh**chop-chop-chop* Heeheehee! :p

HC_Cheongster
10-08-2005, 10:53 PM
No,no..Bro. Groo, this one is call YUKI-TANNED because she has darker skin tone but still chio. Another SYT with nice firm tits and well tone bode. TLS is above average. Advance booking recommended as I suspect Bro. HCC has her in his "pocket' book. A gem in the making.
Cheers,
kekekekeke like tat u oso sniff me out arr!!! anyway she angpai long time ago liao lor!!! cos of her great service and great gf feeling!! and her gal-next-door look kill many bros liao kkekekekeke but hor she got a pair of unbalance boobs. one is bigger than the other one leh........
Oei bro groo go chop a bit of meat off the one tat is bigger leh!! kekekekeke then become balance liao..... dun chop chop me okie!!!! :D

gedangsa
11-08-2005, 12:22 AM
2 votes for Joyce

DBono
11-08-2005, 02:07 AM

The Race Queen in many a Bros heart; soon to be Queen, Venus of Lexon?, Miss Amazingly Surpisely Joyce is still on the throne. Wit no convincing challenger for the Crown in her sight.
Miss Amy is dropping further behind her in the table, with sweety pie Miss Yuki still in the 3nd place.

Many Bros stil misses Miss Snow; now Brenda of L3. But guess bros will noe where to look for her nowadz.

No more time to slowly savour the delights in Lexon Bros! Place ya votes bros ASAP!! Contest ends in 3 Days!!!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 10 Aug 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

Joyce : +14 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala, terminator33 X2, Orgasm69 X2, gedangsa X2)

Ex-Lexon

Snow (ex-Lexon; Now L3 Brenda):+6 ( HC_Cheongster, Optimus Prime, imom, Schrodinger, rottenshark73 X2))

Legend:
New entries
Thanks for support fm all bros! Even tot these 2 recent pageants hv not be met with as much success as the prev fews. A-Li-Ka-To, 谢谢,Ta-Lima-Ka-Sa. PS keep ya votes coming!!!

Every1 allowed 2 votes(cos i noe every1 will hv 1 Fav queen & 1 princess; like wife n mistress...kekeke :D ), & 1 -ve vote; Bros mayb also cast 1 additional vote for Ex-Lexon Queens(PS INDICATE, thanks). All votes casted can only be amended ONCE, so cast ya votes wisely bros!! Bros can cast ya votes for ex-Lexon gals as well.The pageant ends 13th August 2005.U still hv 3 Days left & counting Bros to put in ya votes Bros!!
So bros hurry now's THE time to support for ya fav gals!!

cheers

HC_Cheongster
11-08-2005, 06:48 PM
bro Dbono, my last vote goes to Joanne pls!! :)

Tiong
11-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Introducing PRC Vivian's twin sister has joined Lexon, this time with a new face and the same big boobs but a new name known as Coco.

HC_Cheongster
11-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Introducing PRC Vivian's twin sister has joined Lexon, this time with a new face and the same big boobs but a new name known as Coco.Wow!! can tarma bo kekekeke wonder if Coco does the "finger poking ur ass" technique bo!!??? :rolleyes: :D

Zack Tan
11-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Wow!! can tarma bo kekekeke wonder if Coco does the "finger poking ur ass" technique bo!!??? :rolleyes: :D
Too bad PRC Vivian boh cho liao so how to TAMA? Wah you like your ass poke eh....Amy also does a good job with her finger leh...ke,ke. but I dun't like.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
11-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Introducing PRC Vivian's twin sister has joined Lexon, this time with a new face and the same big boobs but a new name known as Coco.
I think Bro. Gedangsa eyes big big liao when he hear the magic words...BIG BOOBS. Hor sia lioa another "DOLLY PARTON" clone has landed on our shore....ke,ke. Die Die also must try. Right or not Bro. Gedangsa?
Cheers,

gedangsa
11-08-2005, 09:27 PM

Very confusing leh, so this Coco is the same person of ex-Vivien ?

Or really twin's sister ?

Bro ZTan is right, not only my eyes big-big but I am also confused leh

HC_Cheongster
11-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Too bad PRC Vivian boh cho liao so how to TAMA? Wah you like your ass poke eh....Amy also does a good job with her finger leh...ke,ke. but I dun't like.
Cheers, Bo lah.... i oso dun like...... 1st time try feeling shiok mah.... but hor the after effects pain pain leh!!!! whole day ass-hole pain like hell!!!! kekekekeke :D

Optimus_Prime
12-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Bo lah.... i oso dun like...... 1st time try feeling shiok mah.... but hor the after effects pain pain leh!!!! whole day ass-hole pain like hell!!!! kekekekeke

Hahaha.... Bro HCC looks like she was too enthusiatic in her poking liao... :D Yeah me oso dun like it when A WL poke their fingers up my ass... what u wanna do... make me cum faster ??? :confused:

Just one more week before I raid Lexon for Yuki-Sun and Joyce liao... so u better lock all ur darlings up first....

(PS: Bro HCC - PM me... I got one FL for u to try.heehee)

Mt Cold Turkey Residing Member of The League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

imom
12-08-2005, 02:34 PM
....Yeah me oso dun like it when A WL poke their fingers up my ass... what u wanna do... make me cum faster ??? ...

...(PS: Bro HCC - PM me... I got one FL for u to try.heehee)

Actually, men have prostates which, when touched, can make men feel aroused. And the way to reach the prostate is... through the ass!! It's a common 'trick' used to make men come faster. Problem is, not many WLs know how to do it properly and end up giving more pain than pleasure!

And, why only Bro HCC gets the FL from you... :(

Optimus_Prime
12-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Actually, men have prostates which, when touched, can make men feel aroused. And the way to reach the prostate is... through the ass!! It's a common 'trick' used to make men come faster. Problem is, not many WLs know how to do it properly and end up giving more pain than pleasure!

And, why only Bro HCC gets the FL from you... :(

OIC... I guessed as much... no other reason why WL would suddenly poke their fingers up ur ass while giving u bj unless it can make someone cum faster...

As for the FL... becus Bro HCC want to go for his Virgin FL foray... so promise to give him one good good one... heehee...

Mt Cold Turkey Residing Member of The League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

imom
12-08-2005, 02:59 PM
...As for the FL... becus Bro HCC want to go for his Virgin FL foray... so promise to give him one good good one... heehee...

No good lah you... who's this 'good good' FL?? Share lah.... :p

p.s. thanks for the transformer pts!

HC_Cheongster
12-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Just one more week before I raid Lexon for Yuki-Sun and Joyce liao... so u better lock all ur darlings up first....

(PS: Bro HCC - PM me... I got one FL for u to try.heehee)

Wah bro OP no wonder u wanna intro me a FL!! So tat u can ta bao them for urself arr!!! Kekekeke @@ through ur tricks liao hahahhaaha dun tekan my darlings with ur nuclear warhead arr!!!!! :D

And thans for intro FL for me kekekeke. PM u ler!!! :D

HC_Cheongster
12-08-2005, 07:05 PM
No good lah you... who's this 'good good' FL?? Share lah....

dun cut my queue arr!!! kekekekeke leave some for me!! :D

montero
13-08-2005, 12:04 AM
anybody knows where did Vivien gone to ? I was her supporter but was understood she had resigned...

ladyassasinato
13-08-2005, 09:13 AM
2 votes for Joyce too. I think she is still the best for all these years though service wise not so good. But definately a looker.

gedangsa
13-08-2005, 09:31 AM

Bro Tiong & bro ZTan,

Coco = ex-Vivien ? Same person boh ?

Confusing leh

Zack Tan
13-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Bro Tiong & bro ZTan,

Coco = ex-Vivien ? Same person boh ?

Confusing leh
Sorry, I cannot confirm as I've not seen Coco. But I know PRC Vivien has quit some time back already. I guess only Bro. Tiong can answer this. But if I go and try today, I'll will let you know and clear the mystery for you.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
14-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Bro. Gedangsa,
As I could not get JESS of Daijiko HC, I went to Lexon instead today. So booked Coco. She is a recent recruit and a PRC hailing from a small town near Shanghai. Yes, she has a solid pairs of knockers probably 36C. Not fat and not slim either, just nice. She is no SYT but a matured lady probably late 20s or early 30s. Her look is kinda of strange. Not that she is bad looking but she is not my cup of tea. Others may diagreed. Sound interesting right? I'll post her fr. later in the "Afternoon Delight" thread. Now gotta run to watch the RED play at the Riverside.
Cheers,

DBono
14-08-2005, 12:29 AM
HC idol- Lexon HC; Venus of Lexon. VOTING ENDING TOM!!

FINAL DAY TO PUT IN YA VOTES BROS!!
Race Queen Miss Joyce, & soon to be Queen?, Venus of Lexon, amazingly & surpisely is still leading the table, wit no challenger for the Crown in her sight.
Miss Amy is further behind her in the table, with sweety pie Miss Yuki still in the 3nd place. Late late new entry Miss Joanne, voted by Bro HC_Cheongster .

Many Bros stil misses Miss Snow; now Brenda of L3. But guess bros will noe where to look for her nowadz.

No more time to slowly savour the delights in Lexon Bros! Place ya votes bros NOW!! Contest ends in 2400 hrs SUNDAY!!!! Ps dun feel "shy" to vote for ya fav gals!! Keep ya votes coming!!! Updated 12 Aug 2005.(Updated where possible & neccessary)

Joyce : +16 (Venus of Lexon Wannabe)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala, terminator33 X2, Orgasm69 X2, gedangsa X2, ladyassasinato X2)

Joanne : +1 ( HC_Cheongster )

Ex-Lexon

Legend:
New entries

Every1 allowed 2 votes(cos i noe every1 will hv 1 Fav queen & 1 princess; like wife n mistress...kekeke :D ), & 1 -ve vote; Bros mayb also cast 1 additional vote for Ex-Lexon Queens(PS INDICATE, thanks). All votes casted can only be amended ONCE, so cast ya votes wisely bros!! Bros can cast ya votes for ex-Lexon gals as well.The pageant ends 13th August 2005. LAST DAY left!! Bros to ps put in ya votes NOW!!
So bros hurry now's THE time to support for ya fav gals!!

cheers

noppensg
14-08-2005, 03:40 PM
My 2 votes go to Amy for her Absouletly Joyful services. Just had one a couple of nights ago, never fail to satisfy.

skyline69
14-08-2005, 05:33 PM
Hi bro - two votes for Yuki for me. I just can't get enough of her sweety pie look AND.. those pair of uneven but delicious tits... yummy... :D

DBono
15-08-2005, 02:55 AM
HC idol- Lexon HC; Venus of Lexon. VOTING ENDS!!

We hv come to the end of this pageant Bros!! Time to crown the Queen of Lexon, Venus of Lexon, followed by the princesses.

The Queen of Lexon, Venus of Lexon, is none other than, the Race Queen Miss Joyce. Despite her coldness, & sometimes bad attitude & service, she's still b able to win many a bros' hearts for their votes, with her beauty, to amazingly & surpisely, lead the table, & win the Crown in the end .

The first princess is Miss Amy. Despite her "matureness" compared to the rest of the gals, she's still able to capture Bros votes with her gd services, sweet looks & frenly nature.

Sweety pie Miss Yuki is in the 3nd place. But I'm sure tis demure, SYT will be able to win more bros over, in no time.

Miss Snow; now Brenda of L3, is the winner in the Ex-Lexon cat. Guess many bros will misses her excellent service, but i'm sure bros will noe where to look for her nowadz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joyce : +16 (Venus of Lexon)
( HC_Cheongster, chikok, imom X2, akaza24, Schrodinger , imaginative, olelala, terminator33 X2, Orgasm69 X2, gedangsa X2, ladyassasinato X2)

Amy : +9 (Big Dipper, Optimus Prime, kaiser76, iceman, olelala, BTech X2, noppensg X2 )

Yuki : +7 (Big Dipper, kaiser76, imaginative, iceman, xtatix, skyline69 X2)

Joanne : +1 ( HC_Cheongster )

Ex-Lexon

Gucci (ex-Lexon) : +1 ( besarhuge2 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend:
New entries
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to Bros who hv voted & supported tis pageant.Esp to all bros who hv always participanted in all my pageants & supported them! Even tot these 2 recent pageants hv not be met with as much success as the prev fews, I wld still like to say; A-Li-Ka-To, 谢谢,Ta-Lima-Ka-Sa. Hope to U c in the upcoming pageants relly soon!!!(HC Queen-of-Queens 2005 + Queen of BHC2005? )

-------------------------------------------PAGEANT ENDS!!!--------------------------------------------------

cheers

Optimus_Prime
15-08-2005, 09:51 AM
All Hail the Queen !!! Long Live the Queen !!

Now let the celebrations begin !! All bros make a bee-line to Lexon to congradulate the Queen...heehee... give her your 21-gun slaute !!

Bro Bono... this time round the contest all quite slow ah... i still reme,ber this Bugis one was so HOT that even JJ ask me to vote for her. "U vote for me, I blow for you...." Haha... those were the days !!

Veri Sianzzz Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

DBono
17-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Bro Bono... this time round the contest all quite slow ah... i still reme,ber this Bugis one was so HOT that even JJ ask me to vote for her. "U vote for me, I blow for you...." Haha... those were the days !!

Veri Sianzzz Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

Thanx for the support Bro OP, yeah this time rnd both the leisure n lexon pageants vry vry slow. Mayb this 2 HCs r not so popular with Bros here, as compared to BHC. Jus look @ no. of posts in BHC thread as compared to these 2..... or mayb also the ppl patronizing these 2 HCs r more of the "executives" type so less internet savy n no time to participant in my little pageant :(
anyway hope there will b better response nex time rnd
cheers :cool:

ang076
17-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Well, Bugis HC got many gals who look like celebrities and perform more than their counterparts at Lexon or Leisure...

Bro Dbono, I hope that you organise the big ultimate contest where all the winners from DHC, Legends, Bugis, Lexon, Leisure will vie for many votes from us. The winner will be crowned as "Ms. HC Universe"
:p

groo
17-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Well, Bugis HC got many gals who look like celebrities and perform more than their counterparts at Lexon or Leisure...Bro Dbono, I hope that you organise the big ultimate contest where all the winners from DHC, Legends, Bugis, Lexon, Leisure will vie for many votes from us. The winner will be crowned as "Ms. HC Universe"...哗! 惨了! The Q for this Miss Hard Core Universe will stretch to the next galaxy and back!!! Heeheehee...!!! :D

gerhunter
20-08-2005, 01:49 AM
went to Lexon first time today...should say my 1st time to health spa...

my fren got Yuki while I got Joanne....not bad I might say...from my chat with her, she told me she's 24, from KL and was previously working as a cosmetics salesger...

quite tight pussy she had sia...she rode me after missionary and doggy on her...and before i knew it..her pussy was milking my small head..and I buay tahan shot liaoz....

but still prefer SYT leh...any reccomendations? :D

LveMassageMan69
27-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I went to lexon last week to look for Jasmine (PRC) but was told that she no longer work there :-(

The recept intro another PRC - COCO to me.

When I saw Coco, I got a shocked! She was formerly working in Eminenet Plaza KTV which I went there b4 as she was sitting with my friend. She told me she has been working in lexon for about 2 months liao. Anyway her bbbj and fj is up to standard and the best is she even give ass rimmings.... yummy

Ratings (pls don't flame me, as this is just my own opinion)
1. Look: 6.5 (got CFM look though)
2. height: tall, about 1.65
3. Breasts: C Cup though a bit sagging
4. FJ: 7
5. BBBJ: 6.5
6. Ass Rimming: 8 (I just love it)

I will definitely return more for her.

Cheers

Zack Tan
28-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I went to lexon last week to look for Jasmine (PRC) but was told that she no longer work there :-(

The recept intro another PRC - COCO to me.

When I saw Coco, I got a shocked! She was formerly working in Eminenet Plaza KTV which I went there b4 as she was sitting with my friend. She told me she has been working in lexon for about 2 months liao. Anyway her bbbj and fj is up to standard and the best is she even give ass rimmings.... yummy

Ratings (pls don't flame me, as this is just my own opinion)
1. Look: 6.5 (got CFM look though)
2. height: tall, about 1.65
3. Breasts: C Cup though a bit sagging
4. FJ: 7
5. BBBJ: 6.5
6. Ass Rimming: 8 (I just love it)

I will definitely return more for her.

Cheers
Bro., me too got a shock when I 1st saw her, her look is not everyone cup of tea. Sorry definitely not mine. Too much cosmetic surgeries have made her look like a "plastic mannequin' and from certain angle I've to squirm as she looks manly! Her other works were ok though. No disrespect to your fr. but I've a different prospective. I guess different strokes for different folks.
Cheers,

Tiong
28-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Sigh.....another ang pai leaving Lexon soon.....

gerhunter
30-08-2005, 01:35 AM

who?? :eek:

Jameslee2002
30-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I hope its not Joyce....still need her badly......

Tiong
31-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I hope its not Joyce....still need her badly......
Sorry bros, I promised her not to tell yet, she still have some things to tidy up first. U all will know in due time. Altough I knew what she is doing is quite unethical but it is good for her. Anyway, I wish her best for her future.

Desperado
31-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Is it Gucci? Went there 2 weeks ago n the recept told me she no longer working there...

Tiong
31-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Is it Gucci? Went there 2 weeks ago n the recept told me she no longer working there...
Gucci is still around, supposed to be either in DHC or Executive Spa

ang076
31-08-2005, 07:20 PM
That is different gal in different place using same codename- Gucci.

DHC's Gucci had been with DHC for so long..

Gucci is still around, supposed to be either in DHC or Executive Spa

Tiong
31-08-2005, 08:19 PM
That is different gal in different place using same codename- Gucci.

DHC's Gucci had been with DHC for so long..
Heard that Lexon's Gucci joined DHC with using another name. Yes, I used to look for DHC's good old Gucci. Her service is one of the best in DHC.

Vincent
31-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Any Bro knows how has 'Ginna' been after she MIA for awhile from Lexon>?

Need her JG for manhood TPM maintenance :p , Update me, anyone?...

SeoKarn
31-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Heard that Lexon's Gucci joined DHC with using another name. Yes, I used to look for DHC's good old Gucci. Her service is one of the best in DHC.
Good piece of info. At least I now know that I can still fuck Lexon's Gucci (ex) if I want as I was dissapointed to learn that she left Lexon when I was there to look for her services. But bro, what name she used in Dragon ? Thanks

SeoKarn
01-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Sorry bros, I promised her not to tell yet, she still have some things to tidy up first. U all will know in due time. Altough I knew what she is doing is quite unethical but it is good for her. Anyway, I wish her best for her future.
Wah lidat looks like Joyce gonna dissappear soon. Better bonked her b4 it is too late. Anyway, here is my FR on Joyce during my last visit.

When she came in her face look like syt to me as I expeced her to be quite old looking as she is already considered old bord in this line. She wore an orange dress with showed quite a bit of her cleavage.

Massage was average, I mean what do we expect ? e dun come here for massage. During masage we tcss and I discover she quite friendly leh unlike other bros who said she is a snob. Later she popped the golden question and I opt for what else, FJ lah of course. Again, she allow varies position without any black face, she also allowed me to suck her breasr as well as nipple. She also quite responsive and I had an enjoyable time with her. After I cummed, we take turn to shower then tcss before I paid her and left. She said she confortable with me and told me that I am a good customer. I asked her why and she told me of some of her bad experience from bad customers. Anyway, I just listen. yeah, maybe bro Tiong is right, she is considering leaving.

Name: Joyce
Body: 8/10
Boobs B cup, real
HJ: N/A
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Skin color: Fair
Skin texture: smooth
Damage: $50 + $100

RTF: Yes

peterpan11272
02-09-2005, 03:00 PM
went to lexon yesterday. very quiet but when i came out from massage. seems the clients started coming in. Tried May, lau but not chio. tot can have a good massage but only so-so, considering that she was 40 plus. claims she knows jua gen so try lor. but disappointed lah. so-so also. not worth. wont return to look for her services.

looks: 5/10
body:6/10
massage:6/10
breasts: damn hard. told me must pay extra to ruba ruba. told her forget it.
BJ: never even try
FJ: no need to say
RTF: dont bother

heard there is a new girl, singaporean. Vitamin M low so if anyone try this week. do let us know.

besarhuge2
03-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Heard that Lexon's Gucci joined DHC with using another name..

Bro Tiong, U know what name she use in DHC ?

Thanks

Tiong
03-09-2005, 02:14 AM
Bro Tiong, U know what name she use in DHC ?

Thanks
Sorry I don't know. I also heard it from one of the gals in Lexon. It didn't cross my mind to ask her what name did Gucci use. Try ''Christine'', ask the DHC counter. maybe they are able to tell u.

besarhuge2
03-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Sorry I don't know. I also heard it from one of the gals in Lexon. It didn't cross my mind to ask her what name did Gucci use. Try ''Christine'', ask the DHC counter. maybe they are able to tell u.

Called up the recep at Dragon and asked. KNN, the recep was sarcastic to me, she told me that she don't monitor the WL's past movement & personal life. So, left dumb-founded and LL.

ang076
03-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Well, the receptionist's job is to make arrangement for bookings, attending to enquiry on whether gals will be available, they know nothing about the gals' past.. The receptionists are stressed because they have to deal with customers' callings and silly requests . For example, uneducated customer call the HC and asked,'do you have any whore with nice figure and big boobs?'

Of course , the receptionist will feel fed up with that customer..

Secondly, sometimes , receptionists envy the masseues for earning bigger $$$ and driving big cars .

Therefore, the receptionists' job at the HCs are stressful.

Called up the recep at Dragon and asked. KNN, the recep was sarcastic to me, she told me that she don't monitor the WL's past movement & personal life. So, left dumb-founded and LL.

besarhuge2
03-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Well, the receptionist's job is to make arrangement for bookings, attending to enquiry on whether gals will be available, they know nothing about the gals' past.........

I understand. I was only trying my luck to find out what is Gucci (ex Lexon) known as in Dragon. I juz wanna book the correct girl.

Any suggestion how ?

Thanks

groo
03-09-2005, 06:01 PM
...Secondly, sometimes , receptionists envy the masseues for earning bigger $$$ and driving big cars...Therefore, the receptionists' job at the HCs are stressful.Aiyo, bro-Ang076, not only the receptionists are stressed leh, i as a customer also very stressed, you know! :D

You talk about cars - recently 1 WL i know changed her car from Potong-Salah *国产车* to a Japanese MPV leh. Wow! I hear already also ass-steamed man, like having a Picnic by the beach! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

But you'll have to agree with me that some of these ladies are real good and deserved their just desserts (turn it around and it spells stressed!!!) Blessed them! ;p

ang076
03-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Bro Besarhuge2,

you have to wait for Bro Phantomsg's latest listing of DHC gals found in DHC thread. He will inform us of new gals' name ..

You can check out FRs on the DHC gals who joined in 2005 and beyond..

Bro Groo, you are quite creative.. "stressed" = "desserts" .... Ha Ha Ha..

Yeap, the gals are stressed because their bodies have to tolerate vigorous bonking and they get a lot of $$$

jojossgo
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Anyone tried Fanny?

Is she still there?

ahsoon
12-09-2005, 08:26 PM
yes.she is.now she go holiday.next thursday she go back lexon.

rusure
12-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Yes Fanny is still there.......How do u find her skills??

ahsoon
13-09-2005, 12:03 AM
do you guys know which one is the LEXON BOSS? He is the one very skinny with glasses and stuck up look.As he is the boss,i not surprise why all the staffs there have stuck up face.Because the boss oso face very unfriendly and stuck up.Never bother to smile with customer.and i guess a very very stingy man and don't give enough salary for the staffs.that is why the staffs face all look like shit.In my opinion,the staffs not wrong because THE BOSS EVEN WORSE,show bad example to staffs.the boss is the reason the lexon business drop.Eat money money from girls and us(customer) still the face like shit,very neow!don't know how he survive if all ang pai girls left him,anti vice come sure he have to eat shit.maybe if the staff cannot stand him,will pao him and make him very difficult place.no surprise many ang pai girls resign.because have stuck up boss like him.now all the new girls there lousy.

ahsoon
13-09-2005, 12:04 AM
do you guys know which one is the LEXON BOSS? He is the one very skinny with glasses and stuck up look.As he is the boss,i not surprise why all the staffs there have stuck up face.Because the boss oso face very unfriendly and stuck up.Never bother to smile with customer.and i guess a very very stingy man and don't give enough salary for the staffs.that is why the staffs face all look like shit.In my opinion,the staffs not wrong because THE BOSS EVEN WORSE,show bad example to staffs.the boss is the reason the lexon business drop.Eat money money from girls and us(customer) still the face like shit,very neow!don't know how he survive if all ang pai girls left him,anti vice come sure he have to eat shit.maybe if the staff cannot stand him,will pao him and make him very difficult place.no surprise many ang pai girls resign.because have stuck up boss like him.now all the new girls there lousy.

LeeYokeYuen
13-09-2005, 12:57 PM

Ah soon... what happen ? why so angy with him ??

Sometimes
13-09-2005, 04:57 PM

Maybe the maid just got him lah :D

Tulan2
15-09-2005, 05:17 PM
do you guys know which one is the LEXON BOSS? He is the one very skinny with glasses and stuck up look..no surprise many ang pai girls resign.because have stuck up boss like him.now all the new girls there lousy.

Hey bro ahsoon,
Why you so 'tulan' the boss? Did he do something to you which we should all know about or is it private and confidential?. Anyway, we visit Lexon for the girls and not the boss but perhaps you're right, he may be doing something to the girls as well that make them all want to leave. BUT my 'darling' still there. So I will still be 'cheonging' until such time when she leaves..hope not too soon! ;)

blade_4484
15-09-2005, 06:00 PM
HI SOON !!

Do you know Him ? He is one of the nicest boss around. Check with the staff n masseuses. I know him recently n he even offer me free entry. You are very biased against him. What is your motive ? You’re obviously trying to sabotage his business. Most of his staff works for him since day one. No ang-pai is leaving there as they are happy working there. The new masseuses are young and pretty too. Eg. Lisa , Snow , Celine etc. Do not use this site to sabotage others for your own gains. :mad:

blade_4484
15-09-2005, 06:02 PM
HI SOON!!

Do you know Him ? He is one of the nicest boss around. Check with the staff n masseuses. I know him recently n he even offer me free entry. You are very biased against him. What is your motive ? You’re obviously trying to sabotage his business. Most of his staff works for him since day one. No ang-pai is leaving there as they are happy working there. The new masseuses are young and pretty too. Eg. Lisa , Snow , Celine etc. Do not use this site to sabotage others for your own gains. :mad:

ahsoon
15-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey bro ahsoon,
Why you so 'tulan' the boss? Did he do something to you which we should all know about or is it private and confidential?. Anyway, we visit Lexon for the girls and not the boss but perhaps you're right, he may be doing something to the girls as well that make them all want to leave. BUT my 'darling' still there. So I will still be 'cheonging' until such time when she leaves..hope not too soon! ;)
the boss is such a knn.i brought 3 friends to lexon.i was at the counter making arrangement for my friends.i smile to the boss,but the boss ignore me.as if i owe him money or do wrong to him.not even a word of hello.He then picked up the phone at the counter and talked arrogantly.He was talking loudly and raising his voice.is that the way a boss shld act??infront of customer some more.The way the boss talk also like pailang kia.His staff all terrible.His hard massage gal,crist,dn't know how to massage.only know to crack bones.his coffeeshop staffs worse!!lay down at the sofa next to the phone in the coffeeshop reading newspaper.the boss don't bother at all because the boss himself have REALLY BAD ATTITUDE PROBLEMS.The only staff whom i know good,ought to be praise is serina.the other cashiers all not as friendly as serina.ESPCIALLY the chinese recept,the one with big eyes.If i'm not wrong,her name is cindy/sandy.She is damned stuck up to customer.Serve customers with her arms crossed.She think she very pretty huh??with that kind of attitude to customers,her being pretty is worthless.Same like the boss.Very neow look.No manners and NOT EVEN SERVICE ORIENTED.If i were to write in points bout the staffs there,sure no customers will come and they will always be curse by customers.They should change their company name to LEXON NON EXECUTIVE SPA(FOR STAFFS ONLY).For their own use spa.It's not executive AT ALL!The way the recept dress all very chin chai one.The hair all like mad woman.No make up,the coat ok,not bad.But inside use with tshirt inside,jeans and slippers.Executive meh lkie that??The boss really damned stingy.As stingy as an octopus.Don't provide enough salary and attire.That's y all very chin chai.The attitude also chin chai.The 1st person to blame is the boss.Because he shw bad example to staffs,attitude problems,don;t provide enough for staffs.Even sometimes the room no towel or shower gel.Damned terrible.JIALAT!!

ahsoon
15-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey bro ahsoon,
the boss is such a knn.i brought 3 friends to lexon.i was at the counter making arrangement for my friends.i smile to the boss,but the boss ignore me.as if i owe him money or do wrong to him.not even a word of hello.He then picked up the phone at the counter and talked arrogantly.He was talking loudly and raising his voice.is that the way a boss shld act??infront of customer some more.The way the boss talk also like pailang kia.His staff all terrible.His hard massage gal,crist,dn't know how to massage.only know to crack bones.his coffeeshop staffs worse!!lay down at the sofa next to the phone in the coffeeshop reading newspaper.the boss don't bother at all because the boss himself have REALLY BAD ATTITUDE PROBLEMS.The only staff whom i know good,ought to be praise is serina.the other cashiers all not as friendly as serina.ESPCIALLY the chinese recept,the one with big eyes.If i'm not wrong,her name is cindy/sandy.She is damned stuck up to customer.Serve customers with her arms crossed.She think she very pretty huh??with that kind of attitude to customers,her being pretty is worthless.Same like the boss.Very neow look.No manners and NOT EVEN SERVICE ORIENTED.If i were to write in points bout the staffs there,sure no customers will come and they will always be curse by customers.They should change their company name to LEXON NON EXECUTIVE SPA(FOR STAFFS ONLY).For their own use spa.It's not executive AT ALL!The way the recept dress all very chin chai one.The hair all like mad woman.No make up,the coat ok,not bad.But inside use with tshirt inside,jeans and slippers.Executive meh lkie that??The boss really damned stingy.As stingy as an octopus.Don't provide enough salary and attire.That's y all very chin chai.The attitude also chin chai.The 1st person to blame is the boss.Because he shw bad example to staffs,attitude problems,don;t provide enough for staffs.Even sometimes the room no towel or shower gel.Damned terrible.JIALAT!!

Tulan2
16-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Wah Lan eh!. You really have an axe to grind with this LEXON boss. Personally, I wouldn't bother. I would actually prefer if the boss doesn't even acknowledge me when I step in so as not to give the impression that I'm a regular. Its also the case with the recep. I would prefer to just go in, register and scoot into the rooms without any 'small talk' just in case you meet someone who you really don't want to meet in a place like that. Hence, the girls playing it 'cool' is really to some of our bros advantage and preference.. and definitely mine. Perhaps if you want a different level or type of 'service with a smile' at reception, even by the BOSS, you may have to reciprocate the next time you are there! :p

ahsoon
16-09-2005, 10:45 PM
HI SOON !!

Aiyoh..bro,i want to sarbotage people business for wat..not my business mah..i'm only telling the truth.And some of the story i heard is from his own staff,kelvin,the one who always in the coffeeshop and arrange girls for customers.Wat i see for myself is one thing,and other stories come from his own staff.If u don't believe me,if u go lexon again,u can ask kelvin.Kelvin oso said that the boss very jialat and stingy.He evn call the boss 'names'.Kelvin always say that the boss is a skinny frog.Don't believe u ask him lah.And by the way,watevr i say is my very own opinion to share.Maybe you are the boss aquantance thats y u sound so angry.Or maybe u are him???It's so obvious frm the way u msg.If u say that i want to sarbotage ppl's business,hw bout the othr bros who msg bad things bout lexon masseurs??Same right.This site is a hot gossip site.We can share anything that we want to share with othrs.

gedangsa
16-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Read that Gucci of Lexon has quit and moved to Dragon.

But since Dragon oredi has Gucci, she cannot be possibly known as Gucci.

Any bro know what is her name in Dragon ?

The first bro who pm me to inform me correctly her name is in Dragon, I will up the him by 9 points. Thanks

Cheers

ahsoon
16-09-2005, 11:02 PM
And by the way,his malay recept very unhelpful.2 days ago i called to make booking for 3 of us.But the recept refuse to booked for me.Die2 she asked me to confirm the time.I asked her to booked 3 ang pai girls but seems like the name she gave me not satisfying enough.Because some i know already.i told her to booked between 3-4 around there for joyce,joann and carol,but die2 she want exact time.I am very pissed off and called the boss the VERY NEXT DAY.I don't understand y can't she just booked the girls for me,for just one hour.Think i no money to pay huh?? I will make sure the boss give her a good lesson!!If the boss did not teach her a lesson means the boss really STUPID!!Don't make booking frm this recept(RINI).She won't help at all! Useless!!

ahsoon
17-09-2005, 12:44 AM
HI SOON !!

Bro,even if u are trying to be someone else,pretending to be someone not close to the boss,use your brain lah...If u want to back URSELF up by pretending to be someone else oso no point.Because,before u msg,u did not think.U say that u know him RECENTLY.how can u know him and back him up so well???How come u know he is nice???Y did he give u free entry when actually u just knw him??Nonsense.Does not make any sense.If like that,ALL BROS,PLEASE DEMAND FOR FREE ENTRY WHEN YOU DROP BY LEXON.IF THE BOSS REFUSE TO GIVE FREE ENTRY,MEANS HE IS BEING UNFAIR.SO ALL REGULARS...DO DEMAND FOR FREE ENTRY BECAUSE A MAN WHO JUST RECENTLY KNOW THE BOSS,GETS A FREE ENTRY.BRING YOUR OTHR BROS DOWN TO LEXON TODAY.HEHEHEHEE...

ang076
17-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Bro, there is a new gal named Whisky coming to DHC this Wednesday, is she the one?

The first bro who pm me to inform me correctly her name is in Dragon, I will up the him by 9 points. Thanks

Cheers

gedangsa
17-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Bro, there is a new gal named Whisky coming to DHC this Wednesday, is she the one?

Don't think so bcos from what I read, she is already there

groo
17-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Don't think so bcos from what I read, she is already thereHmmm... might be Whiskey, you know. Because while I was there yesterday, 1 guy actually asked for any new girl that came only recently. But the receptionist told him their new girls are Candy, Noel and JJ(?) who were here about 1-2 months ago... And the next new girl is Whiskey who will only be here on Wednesday... I presume this guy is asking for the same girl as you, bro Gedangsa? :p

palmas
19-09-2005, 12:08 PM
HI AHSOON, I dont agree with your complain of the lexon boss. So far i know he is a very nice guy. I saw your complain of the recep(RINI), I was really surprised that you have a same experince as me. I ever called the boss to complained the recep (RINI), on thursday afternoon and after a day saw you make a same complain exactly as what i said to the boss leh! The boss apologize to me and said RINI always have the attitude problem.
RINI always wear low cut shirt and try to show off her fat breast in front the counter, seem like try to seduce the customers. Maybe she work part time, you try book her at night lah! If you like to try fat girl!

LeeYokeYuen
21-09-2005, 03:55 AM
And by the way,his malay recept very unhelpful.2 days ago i called to make booking for 3 of us.But the recept refuse to booked for me.Die2 she asked me to confirm the time.I asked her to booked 3 ang pai girls but seems like the name she gave me not satisfying enough.Because some i know already.i told her to booked between 3-4 around there for joyce,joann and carol,but die2 she want exact time.I am very pissed off and called the boss the VERY NEXT DAY.I don't understand y can't she just booked the girls for me,for just one hour.Think i no money to pay huh?? I will make sure the boss give her a good lesson!!If the boss did not teach her a lesson means the boss really STUPID!!Don't make booking frm this recept(RINI).She won't help at all! Useless!!

Well, I don't really have any problems with the recep.... They have to know what time you coming so the girls don't end up waiting for customers. The girls are there to earn money and they cannot wait just because a customer books. Or else I can book all the girls early for 15 customers and I don't come... How to do business ?... Not the recep fault there. But the boss.... you are right.... very proud because everybody here support him, directly and indirectly.

Rolex
21-09-2005, 11:01 AM

Cheers

Bro gedangsa,

Is Gucci small build? if correct, Her name in Dragon is call Candy, oredi there 2 month, now on leave till Friday.
Cheer!

regak2001
25-09-2005, 02:36 PM
:mad:
Recently I gave some negative comments about joyce but never really go in details. Since i have a little time I think let's be fair to everyone.

Few weeks back booked her around lunch.

She came in amost 20min late, and once in start to rush timgs and comment that she has a bookings 30 min later.
Can see she rush throughh the massage and less than 5min say in chinese "so you want full service hor, I go take my things ok?". I was actually very piss off but still say ok.

Then she come in and start the cat bath, during then she resisted me roaming her and keep "blocking" skillfully.
I already very sian already and quite piss off. No mood how to erect????
Then she got impatient and say "how like that, I have bookings later"

At the end I stop the whole session and said I'll still pay her. She immediately got and and go wash herself. Thereafter she quickly pack up and start there and wait for me to pay her. Once I paid her she just say, "Oh thank you heh, you take your time I have to go for the next booking". There she leave without even waiting for me.

Well, this will be the last time I try Joyce.

Overall:
Looks: 6.5 (I don't think she is that great personally)
Body: 7 (proportionate)
BJ: 3 (less than 1 min)
FJ: 3 (sorry, really piss off)
Service -1 (she pay me I also don't want)

gedangsa
25-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Service -1 (she pay me I also don't want)Sorry bro regak to hear about your experience.

gedangsa
25-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Bro gedangsa,

Is Gucci small build? if correct, Her name in Dragon is call Candy, oredi there 2 month, now on leave till Friday.
Cheer!

Yes, Gucci is small build. She is slightly tanned, sweet girl and have quite a nice pair of melons (proportion to her petite size).

So, is Candy the one ?

Thanks

Vincent
25-09-2005, 03:51 PM
:mad:
Overall:
Looks: 6.5 (I don't think she is that great personally)
BJ: 3 (less than 1 min)
FJ: 3 (sorry, really piss off)
Service -1 (she pay me I also don't want)

Last tried Joyce's full cource too after talking to the Lexon staff, since my usual massage lady not working that day. Usual SOP staff but not bad to this extent, maybe it is Joyce's off mood day!!!

firefox
26-09-2005, 01:21 AM
just a small suggestion for those going for full service:

always ask the WL, in the beginning, whether she has a booking immediately after your session. this way u can estimate the extra time u may need.
sometimes, for whatever reason, we guys just seem to have a hard time finishing our business

if she has a booking immediately after your session, she maybe caught between satisfying your needs & offending the next waiting customer

the felix
03-10-2005, 01:07 AM
HI AHSOON, I dont agree with your complain of the lexon boss. So far i know he is a very nice guy. I saw your complain of the recep(RINI), I was really surprised that you have a same experince as me. I ever called the boss to complained the recep (RINI), on thursday afternoon and after a day saw you make a same complain exactly as what i said to the boss leh! The boss apologize to me and said RINI always have the attitude problem.
RINI always wear low cut shirt and try to show off her fat breast in front the counter, seem like try to seduce the customers. Maybe she work part time, you try book her at night lah! If you like to try fat girl!
Is it??i dn't think tat way..maybe u r just being angry wif her.From wat i know,she is a nice girl.I'm a regular there and seems to me tat she and the other cashiers are all very nice ppl.I'm surprised tat there are a few bad remarks about her on this thread.Which i find is not true at all.Me and my friends know rini,serina and jenifer as nice girls there.Sandy also,eventhough she's the quiet type of person and arrogant looking.Very difficult to see her smile.But i'm sure they are all nice ppl.serina is a cheerful type of person.Always shine.Jenifer's smile shows she's just doing her job.Rini like to laugh and can see her friendliness and likes to jokes.As for her attire,i believe it dpns on individual.And she's young.It's her life.Furthermore,it's not as if their company provide full proper lodging..We are in no position to make remarks about things which have got nothing to do with us as customers.

Tiong
04-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Looks like it is happening this month.

Dongman
16-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Have not been to Lexon for years, so decided to give it a try last week. Was assigned this girl, Angel. No regrets as she has a fantastic body with nice boobs. As usual, we startedd with the normal massage and TCSS.Pretty good massage, firm and does that stepping on you thing which I like. She does something different from others in that while she sits on you while doing the massage on your back, she is gyrating her crotch on you. Even if you don't want to , you cannot help get an erection as she continues to do this throughout the massage. Quite a turnon! After awhile she popped the question and of course opted for the full course. Wow! Action was quite amazing. Once she stripped down, her body wass really very nice, firm and nicely proportioned. Did the usual licking thing moving down and sucking very nicely. Decided to return the favour, after just licking her boobs, found that she was already extremely wet. She decided to go on top and that's when things went wild. All I can say is she is extremely energetic! After a while unloaded and the rest is history!
Her score:
Looks: 7. Young, very sweet looking
Boobs: 8 Nice firm
Body: 8 Well proportioned
HJ: NA
BJ: 8 but with cap
FJ: 8 Supremely energetic!
RTF: For sure

Enjoy guys!

hierba
20-10-2005, 03:08 AM
after hitting lexon for many a time thought i post my virgin FR on this thread.

LV.. m'sian chick.

was really tired so decided to go for an hour massage, to my dismay,massage was rather weak.
after half an hour she pop the question... so no point going for just massage since it wasnt up to par. so decided to go for full.
after she came in, took of the dress... damn... body not as good as i thought it was.. the dress was too flattering. good call from the management.. kena tricked. then the SOP. but it was more of a she can touch me but i cant touch her thingy... got pissed off so didnt go ahead with FJ and just had a BJ to finish off... first time im disappointed in a session in lexon.

but well u can't win all the time. paid the agreed amount anyway and left.
will stay to names that ive been with in future to avoid disappointment.
:cool:

HC_Cheongster
20-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Looks like it is happening this month.Amy has left last week i heard.......

Tiong
22-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Amy has left last week i heard.......
She joined Lexon in March 2003, left Lexon Feb 2004 to join Legends II, then left Legends II in Aug 2004 and joined back Lexon. Yes, her last day was 9th October 2005. That's the last of this Legend beauty. She left this trade for good. Let's give her our blessing. When she went for the China holiday in September, she told me of the coming plans.

rusure
26-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Today got chio by friends and so paid a visit to Lexon. Tried asking for my usual but was fully booked and so i leave it to them to decide. Was assigned Snow. Got quite a nice body but her massage skill so so lah. Finished in about 20 mins and pop golden question. Took the full course but truly disappointed. BJ also only a short while. Lie down like dead fish. Cannot kiss even kiss her breast... chay a waste of time. Squeezing it also got limit.... Sianz... Not again pls

Her score:
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7 Nice firm
Body: 7 Well proportioned
HJ: NA
BJ: 6 but with cap
FJ: 6
RTF: NO way!

Rolex
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Amy has left last week i heard.......

Yes, She called me before she left.............Miss her....and wish her all the best.

Rally
14-11-2005, 09:57 PM
any updates on this HC?? Seems like dying off liao.. any new gals there in lexon?

RUBBARUBBA
16-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Dear Bro,

went there recently,.. maybe you can try Paris?
A repeater but back new....

Rally
17-11-2005, 11:26 AM
pls provide FR on paris if u have try b4 her... thanks

RUBBARUBBA
17-11-2005, 02:18 PM
FR on Paris

Looks 7.5/10
Body 7/10
RTF : Of course

Booked her on staff's recommendation. She is avail only after 2pm.
I was there. Booked in and went to my fav room.
She came in abt 10 mins later.
Very friendly girl.

Quite pretty leh.

Told me that she used to work there but went back for awhile.. TCSS for a while..Nice feeling unlike some girls who come in and just go thru the motion.

She did the rub and surprising, it is quite good leh..Thereafter of course came the golden question...Need I say more ,,, Of course yes, so far I have not come across situations when I say no... Weak defense.

She went and came back... and she took off her clothes... Mameee, very sexy body... slurppp.

She did started to puppy lick from top to toe ....

Thereafter she popped my didi into her mouth and did a wonderful 15 minutes job...

Like high on esctasy, I ride her like no tomorrow with a 69 and then doggy before letting tsunami out...

I know from what I described seemed like a norm.. but the feeling was great....I have not had it for a long time...though i was screwing all over.

Damage : 50 + 100 (but I gave her 150 for the event.. she even wanted to give me back the $50)....

RTF : Ever since...

Maybe I am not doing the right thing here... But share share with the bros

:D

spiceboy
27-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Amy is back, now working in Eminent HC. Saw her today and she has slimmed down a lot. Joyce is her new name there.

Big_Dipper
02-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Amy is back, now working in Eminent HC. Saw her today and she has slimmed down a lot. Joyce is her new name there.
Sad to hear that. She told me that she is leaving this trade for good as a very wealthy generous guy is keeping her exclusively. Seems that she can't leave this trade after all.

otto2004
11-12-2005, 04:24 PM
I have been happily bonking for quite a while with the tips and recommendation from this forum, so finally I decided to contribute something as well.

FR on Angel

Went to Lexon this afternoon, cause whole body was quite tensed and needed some relaxation and relief. Ask for Paris or Angel, Angel was free, my first time with her. She's comes into the room wearing kind of girlish yellow dress, looked a bit more plumb than I had imagined from the previous reports in this forum. But overall ok looks, just a little on the heavier side, but very nice C maybe even D cup breast. So if you like boobs, not a bad choice. Nice face, but she's very bushy, that's quite a turn-off for me.

A little bit of TCCS, very friendly chatty girl, then she starts massage. I was positively surprised strong massage and defenitely better than most HC standards. After a while the magc question, I go for the full course, so after a while she come back. She start with rubbing her nice natural D cups all over my body, no catbath (I don't really fancy that, so I don't miss it).

Once my diddy has reached full shape, she puts on the cd, but has troubles getting it all the way over, so I help her. My diddy not small (17cm), but so far no girl had problems putting CD on. The she start BJ, very nice one with good suction and licking.

After a while I ask her to go on top, she doesn't want because she says I'm too big, so bonk only in missinary, but even here she doesn't allow to go very deep. So cannot really enjoy to much. After a while, shoot and shower and go.

All in all, not really a great bonk. Nice BJ and massage, but the main course was really substandard.

Overall: 5
Looks: 6
Body: 5 (hair pussy and a bit too plumb)
Massage: 8 (for HC standards)
BJ: 8
FJ: 3
Attitude: really friendly
RTF: No, mainly because of FJ
Damage 50+100

No here are two questions for you bros:
1. On the way out I saw a real stunner, called Nicole, anyone ever tried? Slim rather tall, nice face.
2. Any suggestions on girls with good looks, attitude and service who have shaved or waxed pussy? Lexon or other HC.

Overdose
15-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Just got back from Lexon .... quite disappointed ... got Celine .. was friendly at start and after 10 mins pop the golden question ... for my case i come very fast but when auto roam i said coming she faster sat on me then just sat there move like tortise ... then i came a bit but not all she said come liao then play play a bit chase me away and give a stupid face ...... First attempt there and maybe my last

Overall:
massage:
Looks: 8/10 (quite nice)
BJ: 0 (never do)
FJ: 5 (still ok but no passion at all to me)
Service -5 (wanted to relax and have a good time but went home more annoyed)

dmg :50+100

seriously i go to ppc i spent over $200 for 2 session and got the best Fj of my life ... if not scared raid i go liao

$$ not a problem when i want to have a good time but so hard to get one that has good attitude ....

maybe i should do more research when i go to any more places ... i prefer to try my luck and see cos more challanging and u never know wat u get !!

oh well till next time then

Jameslee2002
15-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Looks like Lexon losing popularity....anyone have FR on Joyce recently?;)

peterpan11272
15-12-2005, 11:09 PM
FR on Paris

Get Paris today. I think her service quite good. though the HC is losing popularity, some of the girls still not bad. Massage skills nothing to shout about. although got the strength but have to give her for the effort. After about 15 mins, ask if want service. Told her can try body massage and bj for my first try with her. she started with the licking from top to bottom but concentrated too much on the ass-rim. she was quite patient. (sorry bro for you getting celine!) when I told her i coming and please slow down, she slowed down and let me enjoy the moment longer. I think overall she is still ok though definitely not suitable for boobs lovers.

Look: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 (boobs confirm A size)
Massage: 6/10

Overall, can give her a try.

Jameslee2002
16-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Who knows maybe Paris can be the new Ang Pai of Lexon;)

Maverick01
18-12-2005, 02:48 AM
bro..ur right she was in lexon last time liao this paris......i tried her once then disappear it seems..anyway wasn;t thinking of trying her a second time...as far as i rem..hehe two yrs back tried her i think below the brief fr..cheers...

Was recommended paris by my fren as he screwed her b4..told me quite chio..of coz up liao lah..haha...then went to room and wait as usual..here she comes...first glance soso sia and abit arrogant look sort..as far as i rem also her voice not very sweet i think...i prefer sweet voice gals though with malaysian accent but sweet voice rather than coarse like debra..hehe..coz sweet voice moan more shiok to listen..anyway...paris has arrogant look but service was professional sort nth to shout abt...go abt sucking ur cock and licking ur nipples while stroking ur cock which is shiok foreplay...hehe..fj was standard lah...very professional only overall is the verdict from me..no passion at all...hope it helps....

another missing gal is the ultra beauty slim joyce not the black face from leisure and als another gal name joey...both din see liao..issit send back hometown? hehe or bro got any idea of this two gals let me noe lah..hehe....not say want them just curious..anyway joyce was very chio man angpai at that time..old timers shld noe her but her service lacking plus a- boobs..hehe....joey was normal sort nth to shout abt too... cheerss

Maverick01
18-12-2005, 02:50 AM
bro..ur right she was in lexon last time liao this paris......i tried her once then disappear it seems..anyway wasn;t thinking of trying her a second time...as far as i rem..hehe two yrs back tried her i think below the brief fr..cheers...

Was recommended paris by my fren as he screwed her b4..told me quite chio..of coz up liao lah..haha...then went to room and wait as usual..here she comes...first glance soso sia and abit arrogant look sort..as far as i rem also her voice not very sweet i think...i prefer sweet voice gals though with malaysian accent but sweet voice rather than coarse like debra..hehe..coz sweet voice moan more shiok to listen..anyway...paris has arrogant look but service was professional sort nth to shout abt...go abt sucking ur cock plus when she licking ur nipples and stroking ur cock which is shiok foreplay...hehe..fj was standard lah...very professional only overall is the verdict from me..no passion at all...hope it helps....

another missing gal is the ultra beauty slim joyce not the black face from leisure and also another gal name joey...both din see liao..issit send back hometown? hehe or bro got any idea of this two gals let me noe lah..hehe....not say want them just curious..anyway joyce was very chio man angpai at that time..old timers shld noe her but her service lacking plus a- boobs..hehe....joey was normal sort nth to shout abt too... cheerss

gunfire
07-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Hi brothers,

this is my first FR after reading and free-riding SB forum for about five years. Yes! I was a free-rider. But I'm not any more, with this first ever FR of mine on Joyce of Lexon

Saturday evening was the second time I visited Joyce and third time I went to Lexon. The other girl I tried was Miko (or is it Nicole)? More on her later, let's focus on Joyce now.

I was bathing and just got back into the locker room when my number was called. So I went to my room, located at a corner. From far away, I can see a girl standing outside my room as I apporached it. This time, she has to wait for me, unlike the previous visit in Dec where I sat in the TV/movie room for 20 mins after my booking time because she was late to report to work (that day i was her first customer).

She went into the room before me and dimmed the lights already. She was wearing a one-piece silver dress that ended above the knee. Breast looked bigger than last time - maybe it's the cutting of the dress.

Asked how she was, and she said she remembers me from the last time. Wah so good! Can't see her face clearly was the lights were dimmed but I can tell you she still looks hot.

So I lie down on the mattress and she pressed here and there for about 10 mins. Made some small talk, and then she asked "You want special hor". I said yes, and turned around.

I said: "Wah your dress very pretty". She replied "Dress pretty, person not pretty is it". Haha. So funny.

Waited for about 5 mins to wait for her to come back. Before she left, she left only the lights on at the mirror. I wanted to see her beautiful face, so I switch on another light. She came back and scolded me, saying people outside can see, and asked me to stand there and see if I can see people walking outside. Haha, I said no need lah, I believe her. So she dimmed the lights and walked near to the mattress where no one can see us from the door. She took off her dress and helped me take off my shorts. Wah lan , her skin damn fair and soft and smooth. She's really v pretty, lives up to her Lexon queen name.

I touched her B+ to C cup boobs, Milky soft! I missed those boobs! I wanted to hug her but she pushed me away. Maybe because my dick was standing stiff already so she don't want to come into contact with it.

Lied down and she licked my nipples and thighs and knees. Not very good. Nipple licking quite lacking in speed and strength. After a while, she slipped on the condom and sucked my dick and balls. Ball sucking a bit weak but can feel lah. Dick sucking she focus on the dick head. Ok. I had better.

So start to bonk liao. I just can't keep my eyes off her pink nips and soft firm boobs. I think only the retired Miko of Dragon fame and retired Ice of BHC fame can match hers. Joyce's boobs are very fair and milky soft. Firmness matched only by Miko. But Joyce's pink nips are uncomparable. She lose out to Ice only in size but those boobs look absolutely gorgeous on her small tight frame. Her waist also quite slim ,so it make her boobs v nice to look at and overall figure an hour glass one.

Wanting to look at her super figure, I asked her to go on top first.

She's not very good in movement on top. But up down up down her boobs bounce bounce bounce. I dunno whether to cup them and squeeze them or just look at them and take in the wonderous sight. So I alternate between grabbing and looking only. When I grabbed them, she pressed my hands close to her chest. Good! I grabbed her waist as she was riding me too. Damn shiok, the view.

Then she dismounted w/o warning. And we switched position. I mounted her. Pushed in slowly, and then thrusted in and out slowly. I didn't want to rush it. Bended down close to her body and did it slowly. I asked her what's her fav position and she said missionary. So I pumped slowly. After 2-3 mins, I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and I pulled away from her body so I can see her beautiful face (is there a name for this style?). Only if the lights were all on! She's v beautiful man . Had green mascara . Pump pump pump while looking at her face, and sometimes grabbing her boobs. I asked to change to doggie, but she said no, this position better. So i obeyed her. The previous time also, she didn't want to change from missionary to other positions. So I pumped harder and her shoulders and head kind of vibrated up and down. Wah like AV movie!

I looked at the clock to my left on the wall. I wanted to go on for another 5 mins. But tired also. So I put her legs down and hugged her close. I think I only managed to do it for another 2-3 mins before shooting my load into the condom.

Bath time. She went first and then I went. I came out and dressed up. Paid her and left. She thank me very humbly and asked me to look for her again soon.

When I entered the locker room, I waited for her to pass by me before going to change. She knew I was standing at the door waiting for her, and when she passed, she gave me a sweet smile.

All in all, if you are a sucker for looks, Joyce is the girl to please. Her smile is very sweet. Hot!

For face only, I rate Joyce higher than Carnation from Dragon (retired). If Carnation is 8/10, Joyce is 8.5/10. If Joyce is 1.7m tall, she'll almost be a perfect ten for me, so too bad, she's not that tall. But face-wise, she is the type you will stare at when you pass by her on the street, or if she is your office colleague. If she is an insurance agent I think a lot of guys will buy policy after policy man!

I won't give a ratings breakdown for her - i think my FR is detailed enuf for brothers here to form a picture of her.

Ok, I'll post a FR on Lexon's mico (or is it nico?) another day!

Adious amigos!

gunfire
07-01-2006, 10:23 PM
hi all, i posted a FR on joyce but how come it did not appear here?

sammyboyfor
08-01-2006, 04:08 AM
hi all, i posted a FR on joyce but how come it did not appear here?

You need to have your eyesight checked. Call in the Opticians!!! :D

Great FR BTW. Keep up the good work.

gunfire
08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Sorry dudes, I think I was too impatient so I thought my FR on joyce was lost after i posted it. It didn't appear on the forum for about 1-2 hours. Maybe my stupid computer something wrong... But all's well now!

Time for Nicole

I asked for Nicole in Dec because after my first ever session with Joyce, I saw her walking in the corridor, passing near the locker room before I went in. Before her, Coco passed by me and I was quite stunned by Coco. Who's this amazonian sized chick? Then, Nico followed behind her and I looked at her. Quite big eyes and long hair. So I went to the locker room and asked the uncle. He said Nico. Not sure if I remember it was Nico or Mico. But I think it's Nico.

So a few weeks later, I called to book her on a Sunday afternoon. Not many people there that day. I like it when it's quieter. Wah lao, the counter girl is damn chio. Not the auntie one - there's 2 younger Chinese counter girls. The taller one is damn chio man. Boobs a bit flat but her eyes are oval shaped and so is her face! Long hair, maybe early to mid 20s with foundation. If she do massage, I think she will give Joyce a run for her money! I always stare at her when I go there, sometimes forgetting to pay the $50 entry fee and she has to ask me for it haha. She must be thinking I am one horny guy.

Off to steam room and shower. Then went to room and wait for Nico. I was a bit horny wanted to check out the other girls. So I waited near my door. I saw Coco coming out of the room opposite mine. Probably going to get her stuff before bonking her customer. So I waited for her before Nico came. Coco returned (I didn't know her name up to this point) and I asked her what's her name b4 she entered the room and she said Coco. I think her body is super hot - big boobs, butt big also. But her face a little bit scary looking...

So I went inside again and a while later my chick came. First look, I think she doesn't look like the girl I saw in the corridor that day leh. how come? that girl I saw was sweeter looking. AIyah never mind lah.

This FR going to be shorter than the last one on Joyce as I am recalling from memory - been almost a month since i had Nico.

Her massage is stronger than Joyce's. Not big deal also. Who goes there for massage only?!

On to the full service - I think Nico is about in her early 30s. Actually I believe Joyce is in her early 30s too. Both lie lah, tell me they are 25-26.

Nico loses out to Joyce in terms of looks. But not bad looking also. Can bonk. 6.5/10 . She uses make up well so she look not too bad.

I asked her mount me after the cathbath. She does BBBJ. BJ not bad got power and geylang style. Ask me to lie on all fours while she blew me and played with my balls. Her boobs about A+ to B size. Can grab. Slim stomach. Her girl-on-top action is more vigorous than Joyce's. A bit wild. up down up down quite fast. Then we switched to missionary and bonked. First bonk normal missionary then later change to her face side ways with me still in my missionary position so i can thrust deeper without too much effort. can grab one of her breast too from this position. somehow when i grab breast i feel the FJ is better. There's no feeling like that of a jiggling breast!

From this position, I can't see her face, as it is covered by her shoulder-length hair. better this way, as her face not as hot as joyce. gave it a kind of a mysterious look. can imagine who i want to behind that hair. i came and took my time to withdraw. with joyce, i feel i can't remain in the CB for too long after I cum because i think joyce wants me to get out asap. for nico I think i can wait a bit. so nico is more accomodating than joyce, who won't let me do her sideways or doggie. didn't go doggie with nico though. i think doggie is best for girls with B+ and above boobs as their boobs droop down and when u grab it that way, it's heaven. My best doggie was with the retired Ice from BHC. I wonder how come Ice's CB is so tight even though she's quite big size and she ang pai must do a lot of men one - won't become loose meh?

Overall, service is good for nico. but as her face doesn't really get me off (she's not ugly but for me, I need a pretty face to feel i had my money's worth) i won't do her again. I will go for joyce again and again even though her service, although not that bad, is not fantastic unlike say Porsche of Dragon or Stella of BHC now Whisky of Dragon.

hope u all like this - up my points if u like!

oh actually i visited lexon four times so far - error in my first post on joyce saying three times so far. The first ever girl I did in lexon was Yuki. Will try to post another FR on Yuki based on memory - but I remember Yuki looks like one of the TCS actress who got married - she's from star search about five years ago. really lookalike, and yuki is quite accomodating also . but quiet one. never mind, next FR on her!

sammyboyfor
08-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Sorry dudes, I think I was too impatient so I thought my FR on joyce was lost after i posted it. It didn't appear on the forum for about 1-2 hours. Maybe my stupid computer something wrong...

There is nothing wrong with your computer. You would have saved yourself some unnecessary frustration if you had read the instructions first.

http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

Jameslee2002
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM
I am hestitant to visit Joyce again because of the service provided is just not up to expectation each time. Wonder if other bros agree with me.

gunfire
08-01-2006, 10:17 PM
for me, joyce is good. service wise not top notch. maybe 5.5 to 6/10. she doesn't like to vary positions too much. but i'm a sucker for her looks so i will find her again. so far, no black face. up to individuals lah.

gunfire
12-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi guys, i'm back.

After trying for many days to remember the name of the TCS actress who looks like Yuki, I finally got it. Yuki of Lexon looks like Vivian Lai of TCS 8. A dead ringer. Close to 70-80% resemblance.

Yuki was my first chick in Lexon. I read a lot about Yuki of Leisure and Lexon. I remembered that some brothers said one of the Yukis look like Ann Kok or Priscilla Chan (my dream is to shag priscilla chan - i love her face! saw her at pasir ris white sands once b4 and she looks hot w/o makeup already!). That day when I booked Yuki of Lexon by phone, I thought I was booking the Ann Kok look-alike as I can't recall the Ann Kok one is at Lexon or Leisure. Actually I wanted to do Joyce of Lexon, but I called Lexon and was told Joyce not available. So I took Yuki as I recalled reading about her.

So you can imagine my disappointment when Vivian Lai and not Ann Kok walked into my room at Lexon haha. Not too bad lah, but I was expecting a sweetie and Ann Kok lookalike.

After a while, Lexon's Yuki isn't that bad lah. She's a bit quiet during the massage and I had to prompt her to talk. So talk cock lor, like I said the counter girl v nice looking, asked if Yuki knew the counter girl is from Malaysia or Singapore. Then I said I liked the counter girl, got long hair and slim, just like Yuki. Haha. So by now she sure know i horny, and I'm there for a good shafting and not dumb massage.

After she asked if I wanted special, she went out after dimming the lights until very dark. The only thing bad about Lexon is that the girls always dim the lights as the massage area in the room faces the door (except for the end corridor rooms). They put a towel to cover the part-glass partition in front of the door but it is not enuf. So they need to dim the lights if not people walking outside will see. I like to shag in full lighting conditions to see the girl's face.

I can't remember if i increased the lighting a bit. A while later Yuki came back and started the action. As I shagged her in end Nov/early Dec 2005, i can't really give a detailed FR here.

I did her in girl-on-top and missionary before shooting off while I banged her with one of her legs up my shoulder (her right leg resting on my right shoulder and her left leg is between both my legs) and she is lying on one side. I can recall Yuki is very quiet even during the FJ. Never moaned and just let me do whatever I wanted. Quite accomodating in this area, though sound effects would be good - even Joyce got sound effects when I did her second time (first time i did joyce i think also no sound). Yuki's shoulder length hair quite nice and straight and from my man on top view, she really reminded me of Vivian Lai. She looked a bit "cham" while I was banging away haha. Like I'm torturing her and she can only endure in silence.

Washed up and everything, paid and left the room. When she passed by the locker room , I saw her walking by. Side view even more like Vivian Lai. Her height and figure is about the same as Joyce - both are slightly under 1.6m, black straight shoulder length hair, and slim. Boobs-wise, Joyce a bit bigger. Vivian's boobs are quite nice to grab though. Just nice, firm. Vivian's nipples either brown or black.

Overall, Yuki is quite accomodating. Can improve by being more chatty (not too chatty though!) and moany (is there such a word?!) during the sex.

I won't RTF, unless the other girls I want not available and I am really horny.

Peace out, brudders.

dick10
19-01-2006, 05:32 PM
afternoon alot of bros was given rm 17 with high bed. in come coco from zhejiang. boobs sizeable. massage SOP FJ $100. quite accomodating service good.

bond0o7
24-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Been to dajiko,dorris,aiko from last yr... tdy paid a visit to lexon..place's nice, v grand-like 5 stars hotel n recep gal's young n pretty too! Didnt hv the chance to see joyce but lucky enough to try Yuki wifout booking. Room n everythg definitely better than all HCs i visited although it's 4 yrs alrdi....
Summaries... massaged then popped ques.. 'told me she wan fj' (wans to earn more befor lumar i guess) so i said ok lor.. arnd 3 mins back n did catbath, suck ballz wif poping sound,put on cd then suck awhile..asked her to lie dwn n its my turn.
Thgs tat turned me dwn(not like aiko gal i met - can autoroaming) 1) cannot kiss ears... 2) cannot finger.. scare pain(no mood to do liao) sian..didi shrunk.. then she hj mi for a while n we continue the fucking 1st she on top, then mission.. gameover.. $100 fly away -_-"

Overall her looks ok 7/10( not v pretty like sme of u mentioned)"Subjective"
C cup boobs 7.5/10
hairy pussy 5/10 (i prefer clean)
less than 1.6 definitely 5/10( not for tall gals lovers)
massage 7/10
hj 6/10 sop
bj 5/10(awhile only)
fj 6/10 (no mood)
rtf : maybe (n place far, inconvenient)

bond0o7
24-01-2006, 12:37 AM
For ur info: lexon's closed on 1st day of lunar but wil resume on 2nd day(30th) although it mentioned open everyday including public holid- don b a cockanathan n go this sun :eek: (balmoral plaza tel 2353773, 2356116 )
hope these info helps abit ('fcuk'ingoff now) bb n happy new yr to all !

ang076
24-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Bro gunfire, Yuki -Ann Kok (or Priscelia Chan) lookalike is at Leisure, not Lexon. She is a top Ang pai there , and it is hard to book...

HC_Cheongster
25-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Today is the last day of my darling....... so sad...... :(

Bradshaw
25-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Bro Gufire, i think the lights at Lexon is too dim, there's really no hint of resemble that Yuki looks like Vivien Lai, if not her queue will be very long, i can easily have her without booking.

Looks: 6/10 (Looks a bit like Lisa of LHC)
bODY: 8/10 (Great body, hard to find a petite size body with a handful feeling pair of boob)
BJ: 6/10 (Nothing special)
FJ: 6/10 (Normal)
RTF: Nope

Ultimaheat
25-01-2006, 03:32 PM
yuki's decent , but not great :)
i personally didnt think she looks like any of those stars :P

each has his own taste i guess

goktvonly
29-01-2006, 10:03 PM
any bros out there can pm me lexon add n tel ?

i read the FRs.....can recommend gals ?

Seems like Nicole, Paris, Joyce are gd...any comments n recommendations ?

looking forward to your pm.

thanks.

:)

gerhunter
29-01-2006, 11:12 PM

thanks.

please search through the thread or search the phonebook...:D

goktvonly
30-01-2006, 05:58 PM
bros out there,

i got the contacts ...

can anyone recommend gals ?

thanks.

bond0o7
31-01-2006, 12:14 AM
bros out there,

i got the contacts ...

can anyone recommend gals ?

thanks.

I alrdi posted a reply on the hc's place n contact no. .. find it urself... regarding recommendation? u can either read thru the whole thread c which 1 u like...or go to the place... call all the gals out to the recep n choose 1... :D Gong Xi Fa Cai !

olelala
31-01-2006, 07:35 PM
joyce resign so sad..

Jameslee2002
31-01-2006, 08:07 PM
joyce resign so sad..

when did you know that? left lexon oredi?

Rally
01-02-2006, 01:27 AM
joyce resign so sad..

is it true??? can any bro here confrim??? thanks...

Rally
01-02-2006, 01:27 AM
joyce resign so sad..

Tiong
01-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Sometimes WL resign b4 CNY so that they can have a long rest and celebration for CNY. Otherwise they will b fined S$200 per day. After 1~2 months, they return. And Lexon definately welcome them back, these r ang pais u know? They gets about 10~12 customers a day. Customers pays $50 for entrance, WL gets $7 and the boss gets $43. So one day one ang pai make $400~$500 for their boss per day.
To find out the truth, call the recep Sandy or Kevin to ask. But they might not know when Joyce will come back from KL. But she will definately return, even she have enough money, her 'xiao bai lian' bf in KL won't let her rest too long. He needs her to continue working here so that he can continue his gambling habits and screwing some other ladies with her money. With her in KL, he cannot do that.

csin60
01-02-2006, 07:24 PM

thanks.

Tried Joyce before. I'll give her 5 from a scale of 1 to 10. Paris is No No..My personal pick is Carol but don't know if she is still around. She is sweet and sexy.

happycamper
02-02-2006, 06:09 PM
From what I know, Joyce is gone for sure.

Drakko74
07-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi bros,

I recently paid a visit just before CNY. I didn't make a booking, and was assigned Coco by the recep girls. Wah the two recep girls really SYT, but i think they figure so so... i think flat boobs... but on to the FR on Coco.

Coco - late 20 to early 30. never ask her age
Looks - compare to the two recep girls, I would say she 'lau chio' although she only late 20s. I think the two recep girls are early 20s.
Boobs - at least 'B' but really really nice shoulders. She told me that she swam 3 times a week. I believe her. Her shoulders are very tone. Very nice. Nice firm breasts.
Massage - Never try
Seduction - She went straight into seducing me... maybe CNY, she want early ang bao. Kiss me behind my neck, knees, inner thigh....
BBBJ - 7/10 alot of suction noise......... went on for about 5min
FJ - went for FJ. didn't ask the price. Well, did only one position, with her legs over my shoulders... I already too turned on during the seduction period so came very fast.

RTF- yes, pleaseant face. too me, she got the swimmer figure. nice solid shoulders.

manhore
21-02-2006, 07:03 AM
Went to Lexon a few weeks back (just started membership so dats why delay in posting).. called b4 going and booked new girl "chandra" I think was her name..

When I arrived I went to room and waited, when she come in I was very very happy guy.. beautiful, tall and when I asked her where she from she said she is singaporean....

massage was good, everthing else same....

damage alot but would definitely do again....

ciao bros

manhore
22-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Back to ol Lexon again last night.... was feeling a tad itchy and needed a quick and easy remedy..

This time had Jess, very cute malay who is going back for a few weeks today...massage was ok to good, but rest of fs was exceptional.... particularly the the oral... damage normal at $1xx...

l8tr

jonah11
25-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Went to Lexon last Tuesday. Due to work stress, had to relax. Was assigned a malaysian chinese gal but cannot remember her name. No massage at all and straightaway quoted me to do FJ with her for S$100. And must pay her cash immediately. I was very pissed off by her attitude. She seemed very desperate and not friendly. I forfeited my S$50 entrance fee and left the place. Not going back anymore. I cannot believe it. The standard here seems to have dropped so much. Last time it was so good.......Can't imagine......:mad:

Jameslee2002
25-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Looks like Lexon is a goner, no more ang pais.....

BigD
10-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Yo Bro,

Recently tried a new gal called Jane/ Jenny... something like that.
Young, early 20+. She came in, gave me a good massage, and then started to touch didi softly. Opted for full service. She is accommodating and service was good, when she gave me a bj, manage to finger her tight hole.. wet and dripping... strong bj, and suck balls etc. Did her for 15 min before shot my load in her in doggy style.
Must try for all bro.:cool:

18-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Went through the whole thread and no body has mentioned FANNY in their FR .

Would seriously like to know anyone has tried her and their FR.
Tried getting her and Yuki but always not avail...

Anyother recommendations to try for Lexon.
Food is abundant and I heard can sit whole day also can..?

Cheongster Bro out there please Fr , esp on Fanny, heard she damn good and give GF ??

Need to know so to try next time.

sgdenon
19-03-2006, 06:01 PM
I have tried Celine before....she provide good service and she is local chinese..very pretty and young in my opinion. Think she is in early twenties only.

dedx
06-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Halo 2 all bros here,xiao di here just join sbf nt long ago.dun dare 2 post any fr b4.so tis is the 1st fr from mi.so bear wif mi ok???
Anyway,juz came bk from lexon.n the gal assigned 2 mi is oso Celine(think shd b the same as bro sgdenon).surprise to find a local chinese gal there.hehe.

name:celine---singaporean
looks:7/10(quite young looking,fresh looks oso
boobs:7.5/10(think shd b ard b-c cup.good feelings when cupping her boobs)
massage:6.5/10(got put oil,strength can b harder but we r there for other things,nt massage mah.put can see n feel she got pit in effort)
bj:6.s/10(nice bj wif cap,gd suction wif balls licking)
fj:7.5/10(moans softly at 1st,get louder near the end,nice tight feeling.ask mi 2 enter her slowly,say she scare pain.)
rtf:a big yes.very friendly.can chat like old frds.in fact chatted wif her from the moment she step in till we go out.a plus pt will b tat she is local n quite nice lookin n figure nt bad oso.
damage:$100+$50(to mi is quite well spent.:) :D

thks 2 all bro who bear wif my virgin post..................

clarenceT
12-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Was at Lexon yesterday..

Name: Yuki - Malaysian from KL
Aage:26
Looks:7/10 (so-so look)
Hair: shoulder length,wavy
Boobs:B/C (left side smaller dan right..right one better feel)
Nipples : small
Pussy Hair : neatly trim
Pussy : not too tight not too loose..juz right
massage : 6/10 (got strength)
Catbath : 7/10
BJ : 7/10 (wif cap, good suction wif balls suckin)
FJ : 7/10 (did her 1st MOT dan WOT n end wif DOGGIE)
RTF :Will consider..But will try others 1st..
damage:$100

oh n..
facilities..F*#$ up. A/C in room not workin..

max_priest
03-05-2006, 12:15 AM
Star is quite new in Lexon. She was formerly from BHC called Ann. She had acquired quite a large followers back in BHC but not many fans of hers know that she has jumped-ship. Here is the FR -

Look - 7/10

Still look the same but more refresher and cheerful. Dressing become nicer & more feminine. She is borne in KL and speaks fluent Cantonese & Mandarin.

Bod - 7/10

Smooth and fair and proportionate. Height - 1.6 m.

Massage - 7/10

Consider not bad for "monkey" massage joint.

Tits - 7/10

A C-Cupper. Actually would score higher if not because they are a little sagging. Very smooth and good to fondle. Nipples and areolas are pink in colour. I spent a lot of time licking and caressing her pair of priceless assets.

A/R - 6/10

Actually not very stimulating. Just poked her tongue hard at my ass ... She should use the tip of her tongue to lick and stimulate my ass with controlled force.

Cat-bath - 8/10

She put herself to auto-cruise mode immediately after the massage proper. She undressed and gave me a sexy massage and then started to give me a heavenly fore-play without asking what kinda service I want. Awesome! Shiok!!

French - 7.5/10

Great! Stimulating!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Very shiok indeed! But adopted in only one fashion.

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted three patterns - cowgirl ride, doggie & missionary. She definitely worth the $$$ ...

Attitude - 8/10

Willing to please. Thumbs up!

Repeat - I walk out a very sextisfactory man, do I need to answer this question?? :D

max_priest
03-05-2006, 10:27 AM
The two young receptionists from Lexon are quite a looker ... hmm ... they're simply delicious man!! How I wish they one day become a masseuse there. Then I will be the first to book both of them ... They are even prettier than a lot WLs in Lexon, so to speak! :D

rushking
07-05-2006, 03:45 PM
sorri newbie in lexon can any kind soul pm me the address of lexon like to visit my fav ann in ex - bhc now currently star in lexon haha thx in advance and is celine realli local ... have:D n met a local since my cheonging life...

max_priest
09-05-2006, 01:00 AM
sorri newbie in lexon can any kind soul pm me the address of lexon like to visit my fav ann in ex - bhc now currently star in lexon haha thx in advance and is celine realli local ... have:D n met a local since my cheonging life...

Bro, Lexon is located at the basement level of Balmoral Plaza. Balmoral Plaza is along Dunearn Road and about 200 m from the Newton Circle. If you still don't get it, i suggest you call up Lexon and ask for direction.

qwety_123
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, Lexon is located at the basement level of Balmoral Plaza. Balmoral Plaza is along Dunearn Road and about 200 m from the Newton Circle. If you still don't get it, i suggest you call up Lexon and ask for direction.

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad :

ang076
10-05-2006, 08:10 AM
bro qwety,

if you are angry with bro max_priest for revealing exact location of Lexon, then anger is not justified because AV already know where Lexon is.

In fact, Lexon had been raided by AV before..

max_priest
10-05-2006, 11:35 AM

What so big deal of the location of Lexon?!! It is no secret my friend! I am merely helping our poor bro here for direction! You are pretty naive if you thought the AV do not know where is Lexon ... They definitely know all the joints in S'pore, if not, how are they gonna issue operating licence?!!

Your anger is certainly uncalled for ... I suggest you go for a bonk tonite to de-stress ... before your blood pressure goes north ...

max_priest
10-05-2006, 01:29 PM

I notice that this is your very first post here. In that case, I suggest you spend more time focusing on contributing instead of wasting time name calling here. Calling ppl "Ass-Hole" is something unacceptable to me! The worse is, it is unjustifiable here as per what Bro Ang have said earlier.

If every bros behaves like you, fond of name calling and never bother to contribute, this thread or worse SBF will likely die a natural death ...

As such, please act like a mature member of SBF and stop all this nonsense before I lose my respect for you!

Jameslee2002
10-05-2006, 01:29 PM
I miss my Joyce...sigh...

max_priest
10-05-2006, 01:32 PM
I miss my Joyce...sigh...

Bro,

Joyce is no big deal ... nothing more than a pretty face. There are plenty of pretty faces in DHS. Check it up, man! :)

max_priest
11-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Halo 2 all bros here,xiao di here just join sbf nt long ago.dun dare 2 post any fr b4.so tis is the 1st fr from mi.so bear wif mi ok???
Anyway,juz came bk from lexon.n the gal assigned 2 mi is oso Celine(think shd b the same as bro sgdenon).surprise to find a local chinese gal there.hehe.

name:celine---singaporean
looks:7/10(quite young looking,fresh looks oso
boobs:7.5/10(think shd b ard b-c cup.good feelings when cupping her boobs)
massage:6.5/10(got put oil,strength can b harder but we r there for other things,nt massage mah.put can see n feel she got pit in effort)
bj:6.s/10(nice bj wif cap,gd suction wif balls licking)
fj:7.5/10(moans softly at 1st,get louder near the end,nice tight feeling.ask mi 2 enter her slowly,say she scare pain.)
rtf:a big yes.very friendly.can chat like old frds.in fact chatted wif her from the moment she step in till we go out.a plus pt will b tat she is local n quite nice lookin n figure nt bad oso.
damage:$100+$50(to mi is quite well spent.

Bro, is this Celine good looking? Is your standard for look very high? Have you tried gals like Paris & Yuki? How do you compare Celine look with these above-mentioned gals? Thanks ... :)

rushking
12-05-2006, 03:42 PM
thxs max priest i a follower of ann of bhc so don't worry i know the location of lexon thx alot may visit ann for a recall mending back to old times at bhc again...but more ex sad....

max_priest
12-05-2006, 06:13 PM
I went to Lexon to try up this 23 years old Singapore lass, Celine to determine if what the bros here said about her is true or not ... Her overall performance I am afraid was below par. So try at your own risk if you trust me. Here is a FR of her ...

Look - 6.8/10

Not pretty but cute and nice fair facial complexion. Long tinted straight tress.

Bod - 7.0/10

Neither plumb nor slim. I would say average. Not tall but nice body complexion.

Tits - 8.0/10

This is the only department she scores very well. Nice full B-cup tits and pink nipples. Nice to fondle and lick. Not sagging and firm. A sign of youth!

Massage - 5.0/10

Just passable even taken into consideration that this is a "monkey" massage joint.

Fore-play - 5.5/10

I am not sure if this is her attitude problem or lack of skill or can't be bother & just wanna earn some quick bucks here.

BBBJ - 6.0/10

Nothing to shout and quite brief. Not stimulating at all! She also licked my testicles. Hence, I felt obligated to give her something more than 5 points here.

AR - N/A

French - N/A

FJ - 6.0/10

Two positions adopted but I can tell she ain't enthusaistic unlike some ang pais ...

Attitude - 6.0/10

I guess this is the attitude of a S'pore gal in a H/C. If she wanna behave that way, I afraid she will run out of business very soon and I suggest she should quit and pursue something else. I was aghast when she told me that she has some regulars. I was wondering who are these blokes who are willing to waste time & $$$ on this type of gal. However, she was very chatty and spoke to me in Lianish English non-stop. That reflects her previous job as a Sales Promoter in a Shopping centre.

Repeat - I believe you guys do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure what is my answer, rite? Well, if you want my direct & blunt answer, continue to read on ....

I am afraid, this is gonna be my first and last session with her ... To me, it was a Bloody Wasted $$$ and Time!

supersstud
12-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Bro Max, Thanks for the report on Celine. Since you also mentioned Paris and Yuki, how do you rate them as compared to Star?

chickenzip
16-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Date : 15 May 06
Time : 8.45pm
Gal : Winnie

Looks

To me, she is not pretty. Ok and acceptable. Looks a bit old to me.
Rate : 6/10

Body

Nice boobs, probably C cup. slim but not the tall type.

Massage

Standard...pretty hardworking.
Rate : 6.5/10

BJ with cap

Power...nice skills...she is pretty natural in this area. No "hollywood" acting or sounds here. not too bad...she used her hand well too. and she licked balls too...nice!
Rate : 7/10

Overall

she is chatty...and experience.

Damage

$50 + $80

In fact, I find it rather amusing that she quoted handjob and BJ at $80...I mean what''s the diff...of course i rather choose $80 lor...:D

max_priest
16-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Bro Max, Thanks for the report on Celine. Since you also mentioned Paris and Yuki, how do you rate them as compared to Star?

Bro, Pairs has left for good. In my opinion, Yuki is no match for Star in terms of performance. As for look, I also prefer Star ... Enjoy!

Maverick01
21-05-2006, 03:26 PM
bro u got a good deal....but i believe body bj shld be 80 man..some gals quote 100 then of coz take fj...but sometimes u just wan relax and make those gals service u and give u a good blow instead of fucking them..as a result 80 for body bj shld be the way to go....i might try winnie if she indeed quote that price which is the right price...note that 80 was the price last time when i first patron hc but somehow the gals decide to change to body bj 100 same as fj and body hj 80...stupid sia...

Date : 15 May 06
Time : 8.45pm
Gal : Winnie

Looks

To me, she is not pretty. Ok and acceptable. Looks a bit old to me.

Body

Nice boobs, probably C cup. slim but not the tall type.

Massage

Standard...pretty hardworking.
Rate : 6.5/10

BJ with cap

Power...nice skills...she is pretty natural in this area. No "hollywood" acting or sounds here. not too bad...she used her hand well too. and she licked balls too...nice!
Rate : 7/10

Overall

she is chatty...and experience.

Damage

$50 + $80

In fact, I find it rather amusing that she quoted handjob and BJ at $80...I mean what''s the diff...of course i rather choose $80 lor...:D

fun-zest
25-05-2006, 12:02 AM
celine is much better than wat max priest had said. bros out there can give a try, dun get affected by others opinion coz tat might b yrs!!! cheers!

max_priest
25-05-2006, 11:53 AM
celine is much better than wat max priest had said. bros out there can give a try, dun get affected by others opinion coz tat might b yrs!!! cheers!

Yeah ... once man sex object is another man turn-off!

However, if you trust my judgement, my standard is pretty high. I certainly do not know your standard bro Fun-Zest. I consider a gal very solid if she offers above-average in the following departments:

1) Frenching, 2) BBBJ, 3) Fore-Play, 4) A/R, 5) FJ, 6) Look, 6) Tits & 7) Bod

To me, there is only 1-3 gals I can find in Lexon currently that offer almost 85% if not 100% of the above-mentioned departments... Of course one can find the above-mentioned type of gals in GL ... In H/C, it is rare that the gals offer A/R ... But I have a few of my regulars perform that for me without prompting ... :D

When comes to rating Celine's look, she is only average. The two young receptionists are much prettier than her ... She has no height but have nice smooth body complexion and tits ... I am afraid that is the only department she scores. Her fore-play was brief & sloppy and she does not allow frenching or kissing ... thats a turn-off to me!

memorablez
25-05-2006, 01:25 PM
When comes to rating Celine's look, she is only average. The two young receptionists are much prettier than her ... She has no height but have nice smooth body complexion and tits ... I am afraid that is the only department she scores. Her fore-play was brief & sloppy and she does not allow frenching or kissing ... thats a turn-off to me!

Yeah...totally agreed with max_priest....tried celine before few mths back, dint really find her a stunner, the only advantage she have is prehaps shes a local?
But anyway once again beauty lies in the beholder of 1s eye and different people have different views...So its still up to each and individual..
Tottally agreed that the 2 young recept out there are quite attractive...only if they are also doiing massage... heee:D

max_priest
25-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Mistake ... please see following post ... Sorry! :eek:

max_priest
25-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Just returned from Lexon and have had Star ... I have to say it was another heavenly and SEXtisfying session ... She has never failed to make me a one happy bloke walking out of the massage parlour ... :D

superman169
27-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Tried Sammie from Lexon.
age abt 25yrs. all i can say is that she will use her tongue and AR. she even tried to use that super tongue to dig into my ass hole. Wow it was damm shiok and worth the trip. Also tried Coco sometime back and overall it was a good one.

Cheers

fun-zest
31-05-2006, 12:39 AM
pple do improve, like wat u says, it's been few mths already. mayb max_priest is someone of high request. if u think star can provide u wif so call gl service, then u stick wif her coz no pt trying n post bad thread 4 them. coz i think we don't go there 2 choose wife, rite?!! so if u r coming out 2 play, juz b easy. don't expect double service 4 1 price u pay.

Tsex
02-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Went to Lexon last night and the young recep that everyone mentioned was really living up to standard... how I wish she is offering the service.

Tried Nokia. Did not really find any fr on her in the forum if there is do let me know and share with the rest of the Bros. probably will post one on her.
Went into the romm @830pm. Probably in her laste 20s. Very friendly and cute. Had a 30mins massage, she had strong fingers which does not look like it when she came in. unlike others who jus press press here and there and later, of course the usual question. haha....her figure was ok jus that the boobs was a bit saggy...but overall, was pretty entertaining as we were talking cock inside....
Her tongue was already as good as her tongue strong and powerful, over over the body...AR...didi....literally...ALL...over

Name: Nokia
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (C Cup)
Hj: 7/10
Bj: 8/10 (never rush time and take her time, so good)
Fj: 9/10 (very accommodating and willingly to compromise, tried her in 3 styles.)
Damages: $50+$100
rtf: Yes, will definately like to explore her better haha...

Cheers!!!!

max_priest
02-06-2006, 12:30 PM
pple do improve, like wat u says, it's been few mths already. mayb max_priest is someone of high request. if u think star can provide u wif so call gl service, then u stick wif her coz no pt trying n post bad thread 4 them. coz i think we don't go there 2 choose wife, rite?!! so if u r coming out 2 play, juz b easy. don't expect double service 4 1 price u pay.

Well, I must say you are absolutely wrong in the spirit & objectives of posting FRs here in SBF. This SBF provides us an avenue to voice our feedbacks & opinion on a particular gals & H/C so that each & every bro here could have an informed choice before patronising the gals. What you are trying to imply is tantamount to compromising on the objectives and aspiration of this forum, so to speak. If there is no feedback, no comment and/or no criticism, how does one improve on their service? I guess your train of thoughts isn't very right ... ponder over it man!

BTW, it is everyone prerogative to speak their mind and if you disagree or do not like something you read here, you can speak your mind or perhaps, I suggest you just ignore it and move on ... simple as that!

max_priest
02-06-2006, 04:54 PM
pple do improve, like wat u says, it's been few mths already. mayb max_priest is someone of high request. if u think star can provide u wif so call gl service, then u stick wif her coz no pt trying n post bad thread 4 them ...

Coming to think of it and considering the number of post you made here, I believe you are still not qualify to pass credible comments here. Moreover, you have not even contributed a single FR todate. For the sake of all SBF members ... please contribute at least one detail FR before you begin to raise an issue here! You are simply NOT QUALIFIED to talk shop here, Fun-Zest! Perhaps you are only having a "zest" of your "fun" time here ... and appears no more than a parasite here ... This is what I classify you as a half-bottle-filled fellow!

Tulan2
03-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Tried Nokia. Did not really find any fr on her in the forum if there is do let me know and share with the rest of the Bros. probably will post one on her.
Name: Nokia
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (C Cup)
Hj: 7/10
Bj: 8/10 (never rush time and take her time, so good)
Fj: 9/10 (very accommodating and willingly to compromise, tried her in 3 styles.)
Damages: $50+$100
rtf: Yes, will definately like to explore her better haha...

Cheers!!!!

Wah Tsex, you try the Nokia ang pai!, She good, ah!, Haven't try her veri the long cos she always book up and oso boh lui liao! Heard she got rich sugar daddy jaga her all the time. Give her much expense presents!. So not beri interested in small timer like me!, Will try again sometime! When the $$ come!. Her AR very good, leh!, Cannot tahan, right!

Tsex
04-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Ya lo... will try her again next time..
so how abou you .. any FR to shares?

Wah Tsex, you try the Nokia ang pai!, She good, ah!, Haven't try her veri the long cos she always book up and oso boh lui liao! Heard she got rich sugar daddy jaga her all the time. Give her much expense presents!. So not beri interested in small timer like me!, Will try again sometime! When the $$ come!. Her AR very good, leh!, Cannot tahan, right!

marx_05
06-06-2006, 01:11 AM
tried Nokia last sat. As other bros mentioned, she is a friendly and easy-going gal who knows hoe to deliver a great massage with a smile in addition to other 'services'. No rush, after everything is done, will sit down to make small talk with you. Not a bad feeling. And ya did I mention that her licking is fantatstic man!

7/10 Overall.

Tsex
06-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Hi Bro, was going thru your article...

wanna t oknow more about wat you told the other bro tulan2...can pm as well? good for me to learn as well..

Thanks..

Hi Tulan2,
If what you claimed is true, then this is serious as lives could be at stake. Check your PM, I've gave you some advise. Please take the necessary actions immediately and take responsibilty for this matter. Sorry that you are in this plight but it is good that you owned up to warn others.
Cheers,
Zack

fun-zest
10-06-2006, 12:35 AM
hey max priest! i dun hv 2 post thread coz lots of bros out there hv already done gd ones unlike u. i dun think i'm the only 1 tat reply 2 somethings i dun like in the above thread coz U YRSELF IS THE SAME. like a few thread i c above, someone miss joyce n u juz commanded tat she got no big deal than juz a preetty looking face. isn't tat yr disagreement!? girls like them dun hv 2 b loud in hc coz they make THIER PLACE rated vry soon, UNDERSTAND!?

max_priest
10-06-2006, 05:15 PM
hey max priest! i dun hv 2 post thread coz lots of bros out there hv already done gd ones unlike u. i dun think i'm the only 1 tat reply 2 somethings i dun like in the above thread coz U YRSELF IS THE SAME. like a few thread i c above, someone miss joyce n u juz commanded tat she got no big deal than juz a preetty looking face. isn't tat yr disagreement!? girls like them dun hv 2 b loud in hc coz they make THIER PLACE rated vry soon, UNDERSTAND!?

You are simply not qualified and/or credible enough to talk with me with your miserable # 3 post and 9 points left ... Actually I am not a sarcastic person and I always give the fellow the benefit of the doubt first. But to deal with the kinda joker, free-loader or to put it bluntly, PARASITE like you, Fun-Zest, I have no choice but to be firm and tough ...

If every member behaves like you and possesses your narrow mentality, we don't need portal like SBF anymore. Please be mindful that the essence & objective of having SBF is to offer an avenue for all "Cheongsters" to provide truthful feedbacks/FRs so that each & every members could make an informed decision on which gal and/or Spa to patronise. This also helps to improve the service of the H/C and the gals for the benefit of all the customers & SBF members to be specific ...

If one does not offer concrete & truthful comment, criticism or feedbacks, it defeats the purpose of having SBF. If you think a particular gal has improved by leaps & bounce, put up a FR to let the world knows then ... and let the rest to decide if they should patronise this gal concern.

To reiterate, this SBF is meant for members to voice up their grievances, criticisms, feedbacks and comments on H/C and the massuses democratically & genuinely. You appear that you only want members to say good things about Lexon and her gals, I won't accede to your unrealistic request. I will report truthfully what I experience there. Period!

I am pretty sure all members would agree with what I have mentioned above. And, I am sure the senior members will definitely zap you if they come across a joker like yourself who tries to jeopardies this established system & the primary objectives of SBF.

I suspect you are either the owner of Lexon or related to the owner. If what I said is true, I suggest you better fuck off here!

If you are not the owner, I suggest again that you better put up a genuine FR before you debate with me again. I have no respect for you! I am gonna zap you very soon! :mad:

PartTimeGuy
10-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Tried Star today at the recommendation of a friend

Looks:8/10 - she got tao hua yan :D and sharp features. Pretty and demure

Body:7/10 - at least c cup, very fair and soft

Attitude: 9/10 - feels like girlfriend

BJ: 6/10

FJ: 6/10

Summary: She was sick when i booked her so maybe that affected her performace but solid attitude and i like the part where she grabbed my head halfway through FJ and frenched me like long lost girlfriend.

RTF: Yes. If your looking for pornstar action might not be suitable but if your looking for "feeling", then she's definitly the one.

max_priest
11-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Summary: She was sick when i booked her so maybe that affected her performace but solid attitude and i like the part where she grabbed my head halfway through FJ and frenched me like long lost girlfriend.

RTF: Yes. If your looking for pornstar action might not be suitable but if your looking for "feeling", then she's definitly the one.

Bro, good to hear that you enjoyed her service ... She is pretty preofessional despite that she was not feeling well ... poor fellow ... still need to work ... She is a nice gal ... thats why I support her a lot ...

qwety_123
11-06-2006, 04:39 PM
ALL member agree with you? Sorry, mother-fucker max_priest, i am one of those NOT agreeable with YOU - talk BIG you asssshole - YES, i have using SBF to give truthfull feedback and criticise people (i mean assholess) like YOU. YOU Fuck off!

You are simply not qualified and/or credible enough to talk with me with your miserable # 3 post and 9 points left ... Actually I am not a sarcastic person and I always give the fellow the benefit of the doubt first. But to deal with the kinda joker, free-loader or to put it bluntly, PARASITE like you, Fun-Zest, I have no choice but to be firm and tough ...

If every member behaves like you and possesses your narrow mentality, we don't need portal like SBF anymore. Please be mindful that the essence & objective of having SBF is to offer an avenue for all "Cheongsters" to provide truthful feedbacks/FRs so that each & every members could make an informed decision on which gal and/or Spa to patronise. This also helps to improve the service of the H/C and the gals for the benefit of all the customers & SBF members to be specific ...

If one does not offer concrete & truthful comment, criticism or feedbacks, it defeats the purpose of having SBF. If you think a particular gal has improved by leaps & bounce, put up a FR to let the world knows then ... and let the rest to decide if they should patronise this gal concern.

To reiterate, this SBF is meant for members to voice up their grievances, criticisms, feedbacks and comments on H/C and the massuses democratically & genuinely. You appear that you only want members to say good things about Lexon and her gals, I won't accede to your unrealistic request. I will report truthfully what I experience there. Period!

I am pretty sure all members would agree with what I have mentioned above. And, I am sure the senior members will definitely zap you if they come across a joker like yourself who tries to jeopardies this established system & the primary objectives of SBF.

I suspect you are either the owner of Lexon or related to the owner. If what I said is true, I suggest you better fuck off here!

If you are not the owner, I suggest again that you better put up a genuine FR before you debate with me again. I have no respect for you! I am gonna zap you very soon! :mad:

max_priest
11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
ALL member agree with you? Sorry, mother-fucker max_priest, i am one of those NOT agreeable with YOU - talk BIG you asssshole - YES, i have using SBF to give truthfull feedback and criticise people (i mean assholess) like YOU. YOU Fuck off!

Well, I am very delighted to see another grand-ma fucker like you surfaced to spar with me ...

Ass-hole, I am afraid you are still not at the level to debate with me yet ....... You better get the fuck out of here before I use a vibrator to plug your bloody son-of-the-bitch ass-hole!!!

Tulan2
12-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Well, I am very delighted to see another grand-ma fucker like you surfaced to spar with me ...

Ass-hole, I am afraid you are still not at the level to debate with me yet ....... You better get the fuck out of here before I use a vibrator to plug your bloody son-of-the-bitch ass-hole!!!

Hey bros! Cool it!. let's not turn this into a 'slug fest'. I believe everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do and responding how they seem fit depending on the 'mood' or rather their 'mood' for the day!. Anyway, let bygones by bygones and continue to keep this thread alive by contriibuting and sharing experiences rather than criticising and condenming each other!. Doesn't benefit anybody! So what say you guys!. TRUCE??:o

xxquietquiet
12-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Dear Bros,

I agree with Bro Tulan2, let us give FRs on the girls and not on each other...
:D

max_priest
12-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey bros! Cool it!. let's not turn this into a 'slug fest'. I believe everyone has their own reasons for doing what they do and responding how they seem fit depending on the 'mood' or rather their 'mood' for the day!. Anyway, let bygones by bygones and continue to keep this thread alive by contriibuting and sharing experiences rather than criticising and condenming each other!. Doesn't benefit anybody! So what say you guys!. TRUCE??:o

Well, you should give these jokers, Fun-Zest & Qwerty a piece of your mind ... they are the ones not contributing at all and yet trying to pass sarcastic & crude remarks. Just look at their number of posts & reputation. Mind you, Qwerty was the one who first thrown vulgarities at me ... I have no choice but to retaliate. If I don't, that is tantamount to me being in the wrong.

This joker, Fun-Zest said he doesn't need to put up any FR as the rest of the bros here had already done so. If one depends on the other to contribute, what happen if both did not bother to do so? This defeat the objectives of SBF. In fact, this is an avenue for people to voice their personal opinion on a particular gal whether a FR on that gal has already been submitted, agree? SBF will die a natural death if everyone here behaves like these two jokers. And, this Fun-Zest only expect people to write good things about Lexon and its gals, whats the point of having a thread within SBF then? It defeats the purpose of having SBF ... agree?

In conclusion, I suggest you get these two fellows to stop all these nonsense and spend more time on contributing quality post instead ...

Rally
12-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, you should give these jokers, Fun-Zest & Qwerty a piece of your mind ... they are the ones not contributing at all and yet trying to pass sarcastic & crude remarks. Just look at their number of posts & reputation. Mind you, Qwerty was the one who first thrown vulgarities at me ... I have no choice but to retaliate. If I don't, that is tantamount to me being in the wrong.

This joker, Fun-Zest said he doesn't need to put up any FR as the rest of the bros here had already done so. If one depends on the other to contribute, what happen if both did not bother to do so? This defeat the objectives of SBF. In fact, this is an avenue for people to voice their personal opinion on a particular gal whether a FR on that gal has already been submitted, agree? SBF will die a natural death if everyone here behaves like these two jokers. And, this Fun-Zest only expect people to write good things about Lexon and its gals, whats the point of having a thread within SBF then? It defeats the purpose of having SBF ... agree?

In conclusion, I suggest you get these two fellows to stop all these nonsense and spend more time on contributing quality post instead ...
Well say bro max... we all should contribute fr and not pass stupid remake about each others here....

max_priest
12-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Well say bro max... we all should contribute fr and not pass stupid remake about each others here....

Bro Rally, thanks a bunch for your kind words ... And also all bros who PM me to voice their disagreement with these two fellows ... I appreciate it ... :)

kwaychup
13-06-2006, 02:31 AM
yeah max bro,
chill it abit, give some good frs for all the bros here
also anyway different gers treat different guys differently, thus some will get good service and some may have so-so and some suay bros will get the worst
thus alot of different types of frs from all the bros here..

haven been to lexon before but how's the facitilites as compared to sasha?
i always go sasha as i have a direct bus there n home :D

max_priest
13-06-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah max bro,
chill it abit, give some good frs for all the bros here
also anyway different gers treat different guys differently, thus some will get good service and some may have so-so and some suay bros will get the worst
thus alot of different types of frs from all the bros here..

haven been to lexon before but how's the facitilites as compared to sasha?
i always go sasha as i have a direct bus there n home :D

Facilities is something like Leisure but Lexon has a bigger TV lounge which is separated from the cafeteria. Food wise is about the same. The jacuzzi is bigger than Leisure but slightly smaller than Sasha. Overall, the environment of Lexon is quite cosy ... The Lexon massage room is clean & nice but without wall mirror. The entrance fee for Lexon is $50. One thing good about Lexon location if you want privacy is that it is located at the basement of the mall. When you park your car at B2, you just need to take the elevator to B1 and Lexon is near the entrance to the B1 elevator (without being scrutinize by shoppers) ... Look up for the two SYT receptionists who usually work in the PM shift ... How I wish one day they will work as a massuse in Lexon ... :D They give me another reason to patronize Lexon ...

Rally
13-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Facilities is something like Leisure but Lexon has a bigger TV lounge which is separated from the cafeteria. Food wise is about the same. The jacuzzi is bigger than Leisure but slightly smaller than Sasha. Overall, the environment of Lexon is quite cosy ... The Lexon massage room is clean & nice but without wall mirror. The entrance fee for Lexon is $50. One thing good about Lexon location if you want privacy is that it is located at the basement of the mall. When you park your car at B2, you just need to take the elevator to B1 and Lexon is near the entrance to the B1 elevator (without being scrutinize by shoppers) ... Look up for the two SYT receptionists who usually work in the PM shift ... How I wish one day they will work as a massuse in Lexon ... :D They give me another reason to patronize Lexon ...
haha totally argee with bro max... those two receptionists are really chio... if they decide to join the HC scence i think they may be one of the ang pai there...

PartTimeGuy
13-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Hrmm maybe i suay i only saw one malay receptionist the only time i went. But facilties is as what max had described except the message room is a bit small but decor wise i think lexon wins leisure hands down.

Rally
13-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Hrmm maybe i suay i only saw one malay receptionist the only time i went. But facilties is as what max had described except the message room is a bit small but decor wise i think lexon wins leisure hands down.
If u don mind paying 5 dollars more then going to lexon will be better as lexon decor is more class then leisure....

max_priest
13-06-2006, 10:19 PM
If u don mind paying 5 dollars more then going to lexon will be better as lexon decor is more class then leisure....

Bro, $5 difference is minimum, however, in my opinion, one can find slightly more quality gals in Leisure. If you ask me to choose between good quality gals and environment (difference of $5 is not the bone of contention), without a doubt & hesitation, Leisure would be my honest choice ... But again, as the saying goes ... "different strokes for different folks" ...

Just look at BHC & Youth H/C, the environment sucks big time (not to mention the facilities & amenities), and yet the business there is still very good ... Still sustaining after all these years ... people patronise these H/Cs because one primary reason ...

On the other hand, the now defunct very posh Tropical Spa which used to be located in Pacific Plaza penthouse floor closed down after opening for business less than 2-3 years ... They were not able to sustain due to the high rental and also lack of "Good Quality" gals ... All H/C must possess certain Superstar WLs who can entice customers to repeat them frequently besides offering good & cosy amenities, facilities, environment, food, services, etc.

groo
13-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, I am very delighted to see another grand-ma fucker like you surfaced to spar with me ...Ass-hole, I am afraid you are still not at the level to debate with me yet ..... You better get the fuck out of here before I use a vibrator to plug your bloody son-of-the-bitch ass-hole!!!Bro-MP, I remember not too long ago, when you were still new here with not too many FRs and posts, you yourself said that although you're a newbie, you claimed to have cheong for many years and backed that up with "facts". I'm sure there are many other bros in the same shoes. Maybe bros Funzest n Qwerty too. I'm not writing in support of them but we should give them some leeway and not get accused of us old birds always bullying the new birds. If they are not too aggressive in their stance and language, just let it be.

You mentioned zapping bro-Funzest and also uses language like "son-of-a-bitch". Well, i would think that a gentleman would not resort to such methods, unless absolutely provoked like having one's parents or ancestors insulted.

Yes, i'm sure that you've received PMs in support of you, although not openly. But i'd like to let you know, i've also received quite a no. of PMs against you - getting too big for your own head, acting like a "Uncle Sam" big brother and sometimes talking too much...

But all this will be water under the bridge if we just take a step back, breathe in and allow each other some space. There'll always be disagreements, but so do husbands and wives and girlfriends and boyfriends... So as samsters, we should not take things too seriously and create even more stress for everybody, including those who log in and expects to have a good time in SBF as a means of escape from the Real cruel life out there...

Cheers, everyone and cheong-ahhhhhhhhh.....!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

max_priest
13-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Bro-MP, I remember not too long ago, when you were still new here with not too many FRs and posts, you yourself said that although you're a newbie, you claimed to have cheong for many years and backed that up with "facts". I'm sure there are many other bros in the same shoes. Maybe bros Funzest n Qwerty too. I'm not writing in support of them but we should give them some leeway and not get accused of us old birds always bullying the new birds. If they are not too aggressive in their stance and language, just let it be.

You mentioned zapping bro-Funzest and also uses language like "son-of-a-bitch". Well, i would think that a gentleman would not resort to such methods, unless absolutely provoked like having one's parents or ancestors insulted.

Yes, i'm sure that you've received PMs in support of you, although not openly. But i'd like to let you know, i've also received quite a no. of PMs against you - getting too big for your own head, acting like a "Uncle Sam" big brother and sometimes talking too much...

But all this will be water under the bridge if we just take a step back, breathe in and allow each other some space. There'll always be disagreements, but so do husbands and wives and girlfriends and boyfriends... So as samsters, we should not take things too seriously and create even more stress for everybody, including those who log in and expects to have a good time in SBF as a means of escape from the Real cruel life out there...

Bro Groo,

I can see where you coming from ... But would you tell me honestly if a guy who first throws insult at you using vulgarity like "Mother-Fucker" and "Ass-hole", how would you feel? This Qwety is the one who did that me ... Please kindly backward the pages and read his posts ... Please be mindful that I did not started all these crude & foul languages ... Are you saying these are mild languages to you? And you trying to tell me to close one of my eyes and move on? Mind you, this bloody Qwety was not just insulting me but also my mother. Do you get it?

As the saying goes, courtesy begets courtesy ... However, if you use foul and crude languages against me and insulting my parents and/or my ancestors ... I will definitely not hesitate to retaliate ...

To me, Fun-Zest is not at all a crude & rough guy but he expects me to write "Beautiful" FR only on Lexon gals. To me, this guy is ludicrous! He has yet to post a FR and expects people to do the necessary. I would classify him as nothing more than a free-loader ...

So, based on the above, you think I can still act as an angel & be a humble pie in the face of these two fellows??

imom
13-06-2006, 11:00 PM
...i've also received quite a no. of PMs against you - getting too big for your own head, acting like a "Uncle Sam" big brother and sometimes talking too much...

You too Bro Groo?

Bro MP, I can tell you that Bro Groo's not the only one to receive such PMs. Why they would complain to Bro Groo or me I dun know (we aren't exactly class monitors, keke...). I'm not gonna tell you how to behave as it is your right to decide how you want to behave... but just be mindful that your actions thus far have gained you just as many 'enemies' as you have 'supporters'.

max_priest
13-06-2006, 11:07 PM
You too Bro Groo?

Bro MP, I can tell you that Bro Groo's not the only one to receive such PMs. Why they would complain to Bro Groo or me I dun know (we aren't exactly class monitors, keke...). I'm not gonna tell you how to behave as it is your right to decide how you want to behave... but just be mindful that your actions thus far have gained you just as many 'enemies' as you have 'supporters'.

Bro Imom,

I don't have to repeat what I have mentioned to bro Groo above since I would be saying the same thing ...

Just answer one simple question, how would you feel and what would you do if one of the samster first throws vagularities at you using words ... "Mother-Fucker & Ass-Hole" ... tell me honestly how you feel and what you do?

groo
13-06-2006, 11:39 PM
...tell me honestly if a guy who first throws insult at you using vulgarity like "Mother-Fucker" and "Ass-hole", how would you feel?...not just insulting me but also my mother. ..courtesy begets courtesy ...Fun-Zest is not at all a crude & rough guy but he expects me to write "Beautiful" FR only on Lexon gals....OK, just to answer your question and i'll close this issue n move on...

For some unknown reason, when i 1st started in SBF, I've had an idiot who PM me n telling me he'd fuck my wife/girlfriend/mother... What did I do? I just let it go n see if he'll continue with his antics. He didn't. So that's it... But if he was to continue, i'd gather my kakis here to zap him until Kingdome come - he'll have minus points n be a laughing stock here.

In any case, i sometimes wonder what it means when somebody calls me a mother-fucker? Does it mean that i get to fuck his mother too? Maybe, maybe not... especially if his mother is a fucking old wrinkled hag!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! So why take offense? Laugh it off, no point getting down to his level and getting yourself embroiled in his crude crap!!!

As for bro-Funzest, that's what i mean in my earlier post... he wants you to write favourable FRs only about Lexon, so be it. That's his fetish :D !

But you also have to practise tact, because you did said something negative about Joyce... and just a simple statement like that can break her ricebowl, especially since there were many bros who had heard nice things about her and wanted to try her. She's actually a nice girl. Why make things difficult for her? But if the WL has an attitude problem and gives bad service, then it's only right we publicise that so that all bros will be extra careful, but we should not get personal. After all, it's only money...

You have your fave, Star. She was also 1 of my faves when she was in BHC as Ann. So when i discovered her in Lexon, i let it be known since many bros were asking about her whereabouts. Again, she has her detractors. But with those bros that she can click with, she's great. So are you going to whack all those detractors?

I rest my case. I've tons of things to do and a long Q of WLs waiting for me to QC... Bwahahahahahaha! :D

Cheers, everyone!

max_priest
14-06-2006, 12:09 AM
For some unknown reason, when i 1st started in SBF, I've had an idiot who PM me n telling me he'd fuck my wife/girlfriend/mother... What did I do? I just let it go n see if he'll continue with his antics. He didn't. So that's it... But if he was to continue, i'd gather my kakis here to zap him until Kingdome come - he'll have minus points n be a laughing stock here.

In any case, i sometimes wonder what it means when somebody calls me a mother-fucker? Does it mean that i get to fuck his mother too? Maybe, maybe not... especially if his mother is a fucking old wrinkled hag!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! So why take offense? Laugh it off, no point getting down to his level and getting yourself embroiled in his crude crap!!!

But you also have to practise tact, because you did said something negative about Joyce... and just a simple statement like that can break her ricebowl, especially since there were many bros who had heard nice things about her and wanted to try her. She's actually a nice girl. Why make things difficult for her? But if the WL has an attitude problem and gives bad service, then it's only right we publicise that so that all bros will be extra careful, but we should not get personal. After all, it's only money...

... So are you going to whack all those detractors?

STRICTLY WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Well, that may be your style of handling this kinda situation. People like Qwety needs to be dealt with appropriately as I still maintained my politeless when he called me Ass-hole the very first time. I'm afraid I have to retaliate real hard when he called me Mother-Fucker & Ass-hole (i.e. the second time). You can try twisting your words like Mother-Fucker to your advantage and yet obviously you jolly well know that he in fact was directing at your love one. By doing that, you are merely lying to yourself ... Sorry, thats not me ... As far as I am concern, it is justifiable to retaliate in this case. I have reached my threshold level ...

I guess you have made a mistake here regarding Joyce. I have never gotten personal with Joyce's issue. I am merely saying Joyce is no big deal, nothing more than a good looking face. It is everyone prerogatory to comment on a particular gals. It is a matter of individual opinion. Every samster know very well that different people has different opinion on certain gals and all comments here should be taken as a pinch of salt. It is up to individual to decipher what was written here.

To set the record straight, you are wrong again. I have yet to bombard any fellow who passed negative comment on Star and I don't intend to. Have you ever come across me doing that? To reiterate, it is entirely a matter of individual preference & opinion. In fact I am one who advocates the freedom of opinions here (read my earlier post to Fun-Zest) so long it is truthful.

I have already mentioned many times here that SBF offers us an avenue to comments and provide feedbacks on the WLs and the H/Cs. It is entirely up to the Samsters to interprete the posts and decide if he should patronize the WL and H/C concern.

gerhunter
14-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Bro Imom,

I don't have to repeat what I have mentioned to bro Groo above since I would be saying the same thing ...

Just answer one simple question, how would you feel and what would you do if one of the samster first throws vagularities at you using words ... "Mother-Fucker & Ass-Hole" ... tell me honestly how you feel and what you do?

just some 2 cents from me....the words are just online...we are just but virtual identities....would the words hurt us??no....they can just type what they want, in the end we still lead our life as cheongsters...not like it will affect us in real life rite?:)

DBono
14-06-2006, 02:22 AM
just some 2 cents from me....the words are just online...we are just but virtual identities....would the words hurt us??no....they can just type what they want, in the end we still lead our life as cheongsters...not like it will affect us in real life rite?

bro, ppl still can get virtually hurt u noe:p ...... Anyway hor Batman is always rite, else how to f*#k for justice?!!even virtually also mus be rite. cos in his life there's only black n white.:rolleyes: then mus hv high rep pts then hopefully dear sammyboy boss will mayb made him moderator of tis site, then can play god here.....kekeke
cheers

imom
14-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Bro Imom,

...Just answer one simple question, how would you feel and what would you do if one of the samster first throws vagularities at you using words ... "Mother-Fucker & Ass-Hole" ... tell me honestly how you feel and what you do?

Very simple.

It has happened before, so I can tell you what I did and not hypothetically what I would do. Someone hurled vulgarities at me on this site for writing in proper English. What did I do?

Absolutely nothing.

By the time I saw his post, there was already a swarm of other samsters admonishing him and zapping him to moderation. I just had a good laugh observing the hullabaloo. And after it had subsided I just thanked the kind people for their support.

;)

ahbengzzz
14-06-2006, 11:16 AM
STRICTLY WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Well, that may be your style of handling this kinda situation. People like Qwety needs to be dealt with appropriately as I still maintained my politeless when he called me Ass-hole the very first time. I'm afraid I have to retaliate real hard when he called me Mother-Fucker & Ass-hole (i.e. the second time). You can try twisting your words like Mother-Fucker to your advantage and yet obviously you jolly well know that he in fact was directing at your love one. By doing that, you are merely lying to yourself ... Sorry, thats not me ... As far as I am concern, it is justifiable to retaliate in this case. I have reached my threshold level ...

Nice brother...nice....
Aiyoh...keep quiet also cannot...some people jus don't understand where we are coming from....

Hey Bruce...can I call u Bruce??? or Batman??? think u not behaving like Batman leh...u behaving more like Bat Child....

why squabble over people calling u names and zapping u??? Its not like we can exchange our rep points for cash or free bonks ha ha....

What we hope for is a little of humility in ur comments n FRs...u appear to behave like a tai kor... telling off people n telling people what should be written and what ought not to be written....

But hey, relax la...there are loads of seniors n lao chiao loitering around in the forum but have jus chosen to keep mum about ur antics....(sorry...I DID NOT say I was a lao chiao har....me jus happen to be a cheongster who has been with SBF since the old Delphi days, and has been fortunate to know nice honourable frens like ZT thru' PMs long before he even started the LOEHG...)...btw Boss, in saying this I am NOT sucking up to u hor....jus in case u get the wrong idea...:)

Let this matter rest...lets talk about the girls at Lexon from here....btw Bruce...feel free to zap me if u think I have said something not up ur Gotham standards....but leave me enough points to log in ok???

Cheers,

Beng

Optimus_Prime
14-06-2006, 11:29 AM
:rolleyes: 3-4 pages of debating whether a certain vulgar word thrown is good or bad...

Bro MP, We realised you are pssed off that the words "Mo***r-F**ker" and "As*h**e" are directed at you. Like Bro groo and imom is trying to tell you... most of us have recieved far worse either thru PM or Public posts from such losers at one time or another.

Think I even got a thread specially opened to describe me as ... oh wat was it that stupid S******** clone said. Oh yeah... think there were words of "ass hole banger, gay, raw king, hiv positive" etc etc I was off-line and the threadstarter got zapped into moderation before I even got to see the deleted thread.

The thing is.. so long as we are online, we are bound to attract detractors... some may offer constructive critism (like the little spat that got me accuqainted w bro shiokday).. and some will give half-lame personal attacks.

End of the day... what all our League Bros are saying... "Do not stoop to their level and start hurling flames back and forth" It only does the following:

1. Give your detractors a KICK to see u pissed off, and more such comments will come up w even more lame posts to enrage u.

2. Turn the thread into a FLAME war btw the two of u, and turn off the rest of us samsters from that thread.

3. U find yourself explaining too much of your actions until it really gets tiresome.

Bro MP, dun take this the wrong way pls and dun give me an essay answer abt how I would feel being called M-fu*ker or A**hole (cus been there..done that).

This is just a suggestion to u that the best way to survive in the CYBER WORLD of SBF is... ignore the lamers (or we occassionally make fun of them) cause in the end, they are hardly worth the effort to reply to. (unlike u which this post is for)

Bro... hope u understand what I meant.

In fact I am one who advocates the freedom of opinions here (read my earlier post to Fun-Zest) so long it is truthful.

I have already mentioned many times here that SBF offers us an avenue to comments and provide feedbacks on the WLs and the H/Cs. It is entirely up to the Samsters to interprete the posts and decide if he should patronize the WL and H/C concern.
This is one mantra that I support. Good or Bad FRs... just be truthful. In the end, we willread all the FRs posted.. (good and bad ones alike) and make up our decision whether we want to patronise the gal or not.

The FRs here are just a guide not the GOSPEL... ok guys !!:D

imom
14-06-2006, 12:23 PM
....To reiterate, it is entirely a matter of individual preference & opinion. In fact I am one who advocates the freedom of opinions here (read my earlier post to Fun-Zest) so long it is truthful.....

Hmm, I just spotted the above statement... I'm wondering - is your 'advocation of freedom of opinion' limited to this thread? If you will kindly allow me to quote your reaction from another thread, when someone wrote an FR with sexual preferences somewhat different from yours:

Are you a SADIST or a FAGGOT?!

If you belong to any of the above-mentioned category, and for the sake of normal mankind, please get out of this thread! You may open another thread solely for faggots like yourself! You are not welcome here!

And then your incessant name-calling when, presumably, someone stood up for the 'faggot':

I suggest the joker who zapped me one point to own up if you are a REAL man and not a coward ... Don't behave like a FAGGOT! I dare you to own up if you are a 100% real man!

I guess you may be a real FAGGOT since you are siding McWoof who presumably a faggot too ...

... However, if you want something more & extraordinary like the two faggots who featured earlier in this thread, you may have to negotiate with her ...

But, all this is detracting from the original topic. We're here basically for the sharing of information. There will always antagonistic jokers (esp during school holidays) who will 'colour' the forum with profanity. Like what Bro OP said, we have all found that the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.

But that's just us. You can deal with it whatever way you wish. We are just letting you know that you are not making many friends with your actions.

Bro MP, let's just get back to punting and sharing. :)

p.s. Bro OP, I had forgotten about that thread started 'specially for you', until you mentioned it... :D

Optimus_Prime
14-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Like what Bro OP said, we have all found that the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.But that's just us. You can deal with it whatever way you wish.

Bro MP, let's just get back to punting and sharing. I second that.. let's just go back to FROLICKING with the ample assets of Star :p

p.s. Bro OP, I had forgotten about that thread started 'specially for you', until you mentioned it... :DI oso forgotten until Groo and U mentioned abt your own flaming losers lor...

imom
14-06-2006, 01:02 PM
I second that.. let's just go back to FROLICKING with the ample assets of Star...

Whoa Bro, you sampled her assets already? :p

I haven't been to Lexon for quite awhile man... ever since Bro HCC's fav girl retired... Seems like all the good friends of a certain 'flower' have followed her into retirement....

Sinfulman
14-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Whoa Bro, you sampled her assets already? :p

I haven't been to Lexon for quite awhile man... ever since Bro HCC's fav girl retired... Seems like all the good friends of a certain 'flower' have followed her into retirement....
Bro, this op where got time to sample lexon stock as he is busy eating Apples in his cold mountain!!!

Anyway, i miss all the action here siah!!! Well I support Max, Imom and OP's statement each have there valid points to raised!!! As for the 2 trouble makers i just they in moderation liao!!!

OK bro, lets move on and hope to see more FR from this HC although i support BHC more!!! But if the stock in Lexon is great I do not mind coming to sample the stock!!!!:D

HC_Cheongster
14-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Whoa Bro, you sampled her assets already?

I haven't been to Lexon for quite awhile man... ever since Bro HCC's fav girl retired... Seems like all the good friends of a certain 'flower' have followed her into retirement....Wah lau i so low profile lately u still remember to mention me!! :D

fun-zest
20-06-2006, 01:46 AM
hey!i'm not trying 2 make trouble here. yes, i do agree tat we can post gd or bad frs but not until trying 2 break their rice bowl. coz if bros out there take a close look on certain frs 4 diff gals, some gd remarks is actually vry short n bad 1 is long( as some bros may not hv the habit in writing long fr). i'm not related 2 lexon in any ways coz if it so, y should i b putting fr oni nw!! not a free loader as well coz most gals i met, n (frs abt 2 write 4 thm personally) is abt the same as bros who already wrote them not long ago. so y repeating the same( tats i feels). we should move on wif new n not old thread. maybe max is the 1 who is related 2 lexon coz i agree 2 bros who post thread n tell him tat he act like like big bro all the time (coz he is so free 2 keep posting all the time!!) /tats wat i think...cheers

spunk9
20-06-2006, 10:41 AM
hey!i'm not trying 2 make trouble here. yes, i do agree tat we can post gd or bad frs but not until trying 2 break their rice bowl. coz if bros out there take a close look on certain frs 4 diff gals, some gd remarks is actually vry short n bad 1 is long( as some bros may not hv the habit in writing long fr). i'm not related 2 lexon in any ways coz if it so, y should i b putting fr oni nw!! not a free loader as well coz most gals i met, n (frs abt 2 write 4 thm personally) is abt the same as bros who already wrote them not long ago. so y repeating the same( tats i feels). we should move on wif new n not old thread. maybe max is the 1 who is related 2 lexon coz i agree 2 bros who post thread n tell him tat he act like like big bro all the time (coz he is so free 2 keep posting all the time!!) /tats wat i think...cheers
Sorry Bro, I don't seem to agree with your sentance here on repeat FR having the same sentiments. FR actually acts as an indicator for the bros here to gage if he wants to try her anot. But if the gal is really bad why waste the money trying her, you might as well save it for better used.

If Max is talking cock then i guess ppl will zap him for it. But as you can see his rep power is growing. Anyway, bro fun-zest, lets move on and close this flaming topic for good!!! :)

Tulan2
20-06-2006, 05:44 PM
If Max is talking cock then i guess ppl will zap him for it. But as you can see his rep power is growing. Anyway, bro fun-zest, lets move on and close this flaming topic for good!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, bros!. Agree let's move on! I hope all the bros will continue with the FRs on the gals at Lexon.. both good and bad ones as this will be beneficial for all the lau chios and the newbies who need to know especially if they are going for the first time!., It will certainly be appreciated. I for one haven't been going down to Lexon for lack of funds (lost job!) and then lost GF (cos no job!)., So its the sway thing!. Now that I have finally managed to secure a decent paying job, hope some bros can recommend me some SYT in Lexon so that I can make up for lost time!. I will certainly repay your kindness with some juicy FRs!. So keep them cumming!!:D

Sinfulboy
26-06-2006, 11:48 PM
FR on Star

First time went to this HC at Bt Timah. Looks quite high class on the outside, but once inside the room, feels that the room are very dark and small. Before the gal came in, i wnet in to take a shower first. The gal came in and greeted me. After my shower, she offer to dry my back, i ask for her name, she identify herself as Star from KL.

During the massage, she did not seem willing to talk much so I kept quiet throughout the massage. Her massage skills are surprisingly good and definitely better than many others in this trade. What I like about her is that she massaged my lower body with me facing her and totally naked unlike some other girls who insist on putting the (dirty) towel on you. She carressed my dick a few times while massaging my leg. Then she popped the question, which of course I said yes.

To my surprise, she did not go out to take her 'tools' but went on to strip immediately. What an amazing sight! She has one of the biggest boobs I have seen in HC. I do not really know the various cup sizes but she must be at least a 34C, if not bigger. Her boobs are in the shape of papaya and rather droppy but they will be more than a handful for anyone. She has 2 tattoos at her back; one just above her ass at the waist area and the other behind her neck.

She started off by licking my nipples and chest while carressing my dick. In return, I was playing with her boobs and nipples. They feel soft and natural to me. After licking my nipples and chest area, she moved down to my lower body and lifted my legs up. Ass-rimming! She gently licked my asshole 1 to 2 times before using her tongue to attack it vigourously. I haven't had ass-rimming for a while and even my regular girl does not provide that. She then turned to my balls and just when I thought she would cap my dick and give me a BJ, she took my whole dick into her mouth and sucked it vigourously. She was so vigourous that I could see her saliva dripping all over my dick.

The finale was coming and she put on the condom for me and started riding me. Frankly speaking, she seems to be enjoying it more than I do but of course I enjoyed her very much too, especially when I was grabbing her boobs and licking her nipples. After a round of her on top of me, she got up and lied down for me to ram her missionary. Her pussy was quite bushy but well-trimmed, just how I like it to be. As I am used to frenching my regular girl while ramming her, the feeling was quite different and after a few minutes in missionary position, I finally came.

Just before I left, she said there was still time for her to give me a head massage. Top class service indeed!

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10
Massage - 8/10 (although I am not there for massaging, her massaging skills are quite good)
Sexy Massage - 9/10 (licking of upper and lower body plus ass-rimming!)
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 8/10 (bonked her with her on top and in missionary position; not bad overall)
RTF - Highly recommended to all the brothers here

Hope this FR can earn some points for my reputation

fun-zest
27-06-2006, 12:20 AM
ya..ya...max is VRY POWERFUL...is tat wat u r trying 2 mean? not every1 is so free zapping pple here n there... of course i wan 2 carry on wif tis frs things, even though u c me as new bird. some pple might b juz like me, surffing frs long enough but juz didnt post personally coz of the particulars needed 4 signing up! so long there is no pple who trying 2 zap others out like him, i can jolly well keep my mouth shut 4 gd. dun worry we will keep seeing future frs from other bros out there. keep moving!! if not tis is going 2 b a debet or laughing stock 4 other pple who going 2 c frs on lexon 4 comparing. HA..HA....:D