PDA

View Full Version : Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]

Playstate
26-03-2024, 07:02 PM
Guys i am in need of a good, legit foot massage. Can any bro intro? Clean joint is fine too. been walking around too much in japan the last week, need to pamper my feet when go kk next week.

TIA.

Playstate
26-03-2024, 07:03 PM
havent try yet but will try, The New MP is in JQ Square ( the new condo facing Sea Port near the Jetty To island hoping ).

looking forward to your good news :cool:

somtam
26-03-2024, 08:36 PM
I’m back! After a longggg hiatus. Good to see the forum is still going strong. I’ve had to go to KK every now and then in recent times for work. Have absolutely no idea about the scene there and no contacts. Had a bad experience connecting to someone in Locanto. Not what was expected at all so yes, to everyone new do stay away from that site. Having read hundreds of post on this thread, recently tried contacting TYL but for some reason received no reply on WhatsApp and no one answered my call either. Don’t know where their MP is either. Got in touch with a presumably FL and may take another chance. Pretty expensive though and not sure if she’ll turn up. Will keep you guys updated if there’s happy ending for me afterall in my KK escapades :) cheers

chunz
28-03-2024, 01:55 PM
老板说生意难做,要我大力帮他推荐L2L,不然以后没车好试,私信我拿联络谢谢

chunz
28-03-2024, 02:13 PM
老板说生意难做,要我大力帮他推荐L2L,不然以后没车好试,私信我拿联络谢谢

PM me for L2L contact, boss said business very slow

Polopo1999
28-03-2024, 03:32 PM
MP: A**n B**ty Spa
Name: Miya
Face: 9/10 beautiful young face.
Body: 9/10
Skin: local
Massage:5/10
Boobs: 9/10 petite nice with body
BBBJ: -
DFK: -
HJ: 10 / 10 amazing
GFE: 8 / 10 nice friendly easy to talk too.
FJ: -
Damage: 160 hj with roaming
WIR:Yes. Return 2 3 times already. tried her friend too, Niki. Cute beautiful young local girl.:cool::cool::cool:

danmyquean
28-03-2024, 05:25 PM
anyone been try this tele @pzz368, she said she is taiwaness, 300 for 2 hrs, 600 ovn (10 hrs) support all kind of services, and no limit
wanna know whether scammer or not?

fulvicortega
28-03-2024, 05:28 PM
MP: kaki besar
Name: Gula local
Face:cute
Body:plumpy
Skin: smooth fuhyo
Bbbj: ok
Dfk: -
Fj: -
Massage:normal
Gfe :8 she cute when talking. Have that buttery smooth voice.
Roaming: yes
Damage: 80+200 (kinda expensive since can go for fs at tyl)
Wir: if i lazy to fuck but wan release then here it is.able to suck her tits while she givin be bj.just imagine the position lmao 😅

Rizezz
29-03-2024, 03:21 AM
WIR:Yes. Return 2 3 times already. tried her friend too, Niki. Cute beautiful young local girl.:cool::cool::cool:

Can roam bro?

darkradio04
29-03-2024, 07:30 AM
Looks like TYL's rooster changes every day and none of them are seen in report. Anyone tried TYL recently?

Playstate
29-03-2024, 08:59 AM
anyone been try this tele @pzz368, she said she is taiwaness, 300 for 2 hrs, 600 ovn (10 hrs) support all kind of services, and no limit

price is too cheap for a SYT taiwanese

dsaccount
29-03-2024, 11:57 AM

Where is this bro?

kira225
29-03-2024, 04:36 PM

tell you No limit 1000% is scammer

Creative1983
29-03-2024, 05:45 PM
Hi bros.. 1st time in sabah and can any bros reco any good locations for ML/FL..
I am staying at sutera harbour resort area.. TIA man..

Playstate
29-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Hi bros.. 1st time in sabah and can any bros reco any good locations for ML/FL..
I am staying at sutera harbour resort area.. TIA man..

Nearest to you Sutera Avenue, one of the small doors has a sign "Crystal Palace".

Across the road on the same side, there's Puri Asiana. Both are MP, ML may allow full.

Polopo1999
30-03-2024, 07:49 AM
Can roam bro?

Yeah. 50 for roaming.

allch
30-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Where is this bro?where is this ?

allch
30-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Where is this bro?

Where the hell is this

Rizezz
30-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Yeah. 50 for roaming.

sorry , what i mean is full body roaming? or just the top?

oscarmike13
30-03-2024, 08:33 PM
where is this bro?

burlisque
30-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Guys i am in need of a good, legit foot massage. Can any bro intro? Clean joint is fine too. been walking around too much in japan the last week, need to pamper my feet when go kk next week.

TIA.

Bro, for clean massage, go to Eden reflexology at Lorong api api. It's cheap and good, but most of the time fully booked.

chunz
30-03-2024, 09:40 PM
Hi all bro, whoever got L2L contact, please don't hesitate to share review ya thanks you

Jack1868
30-03-2024, 10:28 PM
Shared location bro & exchange mp number

xenoboy13
30-03-2024, 10:37 PM
PM me for L2L contact, boss said business very slow
bro, can pm me L2L ctct?

Velvet9
30-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Normally I just go to Attiya for foot massage, there's a guy quite good

Polopo1999
31-03-2024, 12:50 AM
sorry , what i mean is full body roaming? or just the top?

Roaming top and cute butttocks. Cannot touch meow meow.

Samuel9811
31-03-2024, 02:35 PM
I’m back! After a longggg hiatus. Good to see the forum is still going strong. I’ve had to go to KK every now and then in recent times for work. Have absolutely no idea about the scene there and no contacts. Had a bad experience connecting to someone in Locanto. Not what was expected at all so yes, to everyone new do stay away from that site. Having read hundreds of post on this thread, recently tried contacting TYL but for some reason received no reply on WhatsApp and no one answered my call either. Don’t know where their MP is either. Got in touch with a presumably FL and may take another chance. Pretty expensive though and not sure if she’ll turn up. Will keep you guys updated if there’s happy ending for me afterall in my KK escapades :) cheers

Bro im just assuming la i think tyl is temporary gone? As the girls on the page i see caught my eye and i asked them like 2 weeks ago only next day reply that the girl balik liao and from then till now the page never update still stuck on 19.03.24 but i can say few of the girls i asked went back dy.

Playstate
31-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Thanks for those who suggested for my foot massage, i upped you with my modest points.

Just to report back. I picked Wangf3i cos i thought i could kill 2 birds with a body massage with ML that is on my list. Unfortunately for me, they were not available as one on MC and one RTC for holiday.

I proceeded anyway with WF since i really needed foot massage. Let the boss choose for me whoever available. It was full and i had to wait even. But a pretty lady came, to my pleasant surprise. filipina, her number 36. I can recommend as her massage is good. I asked if she did body massage, she said she can also. And told me they have a lot of thai and chinese too. So maybe she doesn't provide additional service. I probably will find out next time. Cute face, nice body, good massage skill.

----

Since i didn't get my body massage yet, decided to see what else on my list to try.

Port: B0rneo city w3llness
ML: 7 - M0m0
Face: 7 with a nice smile
Body: 6 normal, tanned skin
Height: 173, included her height cos surprised me as she's slightly taller than me
Boob: A - not for boob lovers, too small for her body
Pussy: not bad, shaved
DFK: on point
DATY: didn't descend
HJ: didn't try
BBBJ: good with variety
FJ: very nice
RTF: sure
Disclaimer: my experience may differ from yours

I had my doubt when she walked in, cos of her height, if she was a trans. luckily not. Once she warms up, she's actually quite nice to chit chat with even though her english isn't very good. but she does try to make conversation and she actually also say she likes to talk.

But maybe because of the talking, she lose a bit of focus on the massage, which was just okay to begin with. Best part was when she use her knee on my back.

Flipped around, asked if i wanted service. I ask got what option, i was surprised when she said everything. quote hj 150, bbbj 250, i actually chose bbbj and ask to discount to 200 which she agree. then she offer full for 300. my small brain took over and forgot to discount. i think she will willing to go down to 250 if i ask.

but oh well. she said she go out wash herself first, i thought she meant me and i got up. then we both laugh. she came back, undress, ask her to do it sexy, she laugh say dunno how. then lie down beside me, straight away her lips attack my face, neck, ear, then my mouth. Dfk kaw kaw as we hug each other tight like long lost lover. then proceed to bbbj which was quite good, and she let me play with her ass and stick my fingers in her Y. she got wet really fast as she blow me and i finger fck her, felt like flooded in there. i'm surprised she didnt come or maybe she did.

we continue like this for quite a while. she didn't stop bj until i said, i want to fck you now. then she take cd, cap me, dfk and led me on top. she quite skillful. (i saw her phone wallpaper got pics of 2 kids, maybe it's hers.) So maybe she gave birth before, but can't tell. she squeeze on my dick really well, never let go, so it felt tight always. mish position, she will use her legs to play around on my legs, she know how to make me cum, and as i come she know how to hold me tight. felt really good fcking her.

after that she complimented me on my skill and say i very good. probably just to flatter me but still it felt genuine. cleaned me up with wet wipe and gave me her w/a.

satisfied as i left. wasn't expecting a nice afternoon fck.

Playstate
31-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Port: buku gula
Face: her front teeth protrude out, otherwise can be cute
Body: petite and thin
Height: less than 160 i think
Skin: nice, smooth, fair
Boob: B i think, can grab
Pussy: shave, pretty and tight
DFK: great, have to careful not to bump teeth
DATY: dined and slurpped
BBBJ: willing in the middle of fcking
FJ: she can play, no, she came to play
GFE: very high
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation

i thought she pure local kueyteow, but she mix with dusun. so my search for pure continues on bukugula. of course, on paper, i wouldn't have picked her based on physical looks. but i must admit, once get to know her, she is quite fckable.

picked her from lobby, thought i just want to get it over with. but once we sat down, she very easy to chit chat. was able to make her laugh quite early and that really broke the ice. she immediately became comfortable and open up more. we chat for about half hour then i say i go shower i just arrived.

after shower, sat down, chat again for a bit, we sitting very close, arms touching, felt like if i put my arm around her shoulder she won't reject. but instead, i just say, main. wanted to remove her jeans right there, she led me to the bed. start with dfk, my first experience so have to be careful or will knock teeth. it wasn't so bad actually once you know how to do.

at this point can tell she very excited and horny, and said last time she had sex was end last year. she wearing a top showing off mid riff, went there first, remove her jeans and underwear. dfk again as i reach into her shirt. she unhook her bra and i pull everything off. she also remove whatever i was wearing while our mouth still connected. this definitely gfe kawkaw.

finally we both naked, finger her until she very wet. then she ask if i use cd, i said i can. she said can i do without, and kept asking many times can i control myself. i very confident i can. cos she dont like cd, make her skin pain. seeing as she haven't had sex for a while, i dive in. very tight. have to penetrate slowly.

really felt like fcking with gf. she also very horny getting pounded. whatever position she will do. fck for like 20min, ask her to blow me. no hesitation cos she needed a break also from fcking. ask her to kneel on floor, she go down. after a while i sat on the couch, and pull her head to me again. after bj, put her lying down, pump from behind until i came all over her ass.

cleaned up. wash. offered her dunkindonut. chat some more. until she left before midnight cos meeting her friend very early next morning. whole action lasted for more than 30min. i also tired. didn't ask for second session, which maybe she will be willing.

tan8808
01-04-2024, 06:12 AM
Port: buku gula
Face: her front teeth protrude out, otherwise can be cute
Body: petite and thin
Height: less than 160 i think
Skin: nice, smooth, fair
Boob: B i think, can grab
Pussy: shave, pretty and tight
DFK: great, have to careful not to bump teeth
DATY: dined and slurpped
BBBJ: willing in the middle of fcking
FJ: she can play, no, she came to play
GFE: very high
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation

i thought she pure local kueyteow, but she mix with dusun. so my search for pure continues on bukugula. of course, on paper, i wouldn't have picked her based on physical looks. but i must admit, once get to know her, she is quite fckable.

picked her from lobby, thought i just want to get it over with. but once we sat down, she very easy to chit chat. was able to make her laugh quite early and that really broke the ice. she immediately became comfortable and open up more. we chat for about half hour then i say i go shower i just arrived.

after shower, sat down, chat again for a bit, we sitting very close, arms touching, felt like if i put my arm around her shoulder she won't reject. but instead, i just say, main. wanted to remove her jeans right there, she led me to the bed. start with dfk, my first experience so have to be careful or will knock teeth. it wasn't so bad actually once you know how to do.

at this point can tell she very excited and horny, and said last time she had sex was end last year. she wearing a top showing off mid riff, went there first, remove her jeans and underwear. dfk again as i reach into her shirt. she unhook her bra and i pull everything off. she also remove whatever i was wearing while our mouth still connected. this definitely gfe kawkaw.

finally we both naked, finger her until she very wet. then she ask if i use cd, i said i can. she said can i do without, and kept asking many times can i control myself. i very confident i can. cos she dont like cd, make her skin pain. seeing as she haven't had sex for a while, i dive in. very tight. have to penetrate slowly.

really felt like fcking with gf. she also very horny getting pounded. whatever position she will do. fck for like 20min, ask her to blow me. no hesitation cos she needed a break also from fcking. ask her to kneel on floor, she go down. after a while i sat on the couch, and pull her head to me again. after bj, put her lying down, pump from behind until i came all over her ass.

cleaned up. wash. offered her dunkindonut. chat some more. until she left before midnight cos meeting her friend very early next morning. whole action lasted for more than 30min. i also tired. didn't ask for second session, which maybe she will be willing.

how much is the damage bro

Snitchy
01-04-2024, 11:10 AM
any bros got recommendations for FL/outcall/massage at kota marudu? Thanks in advance!

unholycow
01-04-2024, 05:15 PM
A bit late, but I want to share about my first ML experience from back in end of February 2024.

Port: Kai Xin
Name: Ann
Number: 17
Face: 7, Quite good looking
Body: slightly chubby
Boobs: D
Pussy: shaved, tight
Massage: 9/10
DATY: didn't ask
HJ: on point
BBBJ: Good, but I've had better
FJ: 8/10
Damage: 78+400
WIR: If my favourite aren't available, yes

First time going to ML, went to try out Kai Xin as I was nearby. Tried FL (local) before and didn't really enjoy the experiences so gave ML a shot. Walked in and boy said only PRC and Pinay available. Decided to try Pinay based on the negative reviews of PRC from here.

Started with massage, which I really enjoyed, and had small chit-chat. She shared they were short-staffed as a lot of PRCs had gone back for CNY. She told me what services she offered and I went with FJ.

Went down and gave a good bj before putting on cap and riding me on top. She also gave cat bath, and is also really good at it. Rode me with her tight pussy for about 20 mins and gaodim. Cleaned me up and continue massage for another 5 minutes as we chit-chat a bit more.

Overall good first ML experience.

Cyborg12345
01-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Hi! Anyone can recommend someone who is good at prostate milking? Not sure if that's what it's called.

Cyborg12345
01-04-2024, 09:59 PM
Anyone have recommendation for someone who is good at prostate milking?

Cyborg12345
01-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Hi! Can anyone recommend someone who does prostate milking?

Blueberrie
02-04-2024, 06:21 AM
Hi! Can anyone recommend someone who does prostate milking?

J*Y F**T Reflexology, ask for no.1

Johnnyblaze
02-04-2024, 05:23 PM
Anyone wants to trade contacts? PM me bro

darkradio04
03-04-2024, 02:17 AM
Anyone has L2L contacts, feel free to PM me to trade FLs. Thanks!

maximus1111
03-04-2024, 09:19 AM
I also want L2L contacts, we can trade contacts..........

Pcompanion
04-04-2024, 02:13 AM
Bro, for clean massage, go to Eden reflexology at Lorong api api. It's cheap and good, but most of the time fully booked.

Thanks for the info bro

edwong610
04-04-2024, 05:35 AM
Would like to know how’s P*r* As**n* review, how was it?

looking at photo thought 18 Local is a cute lady, actual is a tiny dark skin skinny type. bad service, massage with one hand and keep sucking her vape or playing with hp. giving service for 150 but no mood to take. definitely not return

Rizezz
04-04-2024, 07:25 AM
looking at photo thought 18 Local is a cute lady, actual is a tiny dark skin skinny type. bad service, massage with one hand and keep sucking her vape or playing with hp. giving service for 150 but no mood to take. definitely not return

Yeahh bro, but what kind of service she offer you for 150?

Rizezz
04-04-2024, 07:27 AM
Roaming top and cute butttocks. Cannot touch meow meow.

Alright thanks will try there soon.

sirgeralt
04-04-2024, 03:10 PM

oh i see, ive been longing to go there to try their service since I saw they have quite a number of locals but couldnt find time at the moment. might probably try the thai ml

thanks for sharing

pussInBoots9
04-04-2024, 03:44 PM
Hi All bros,

Is anyone has been try 66 wellness no1 call Tracy?

chunz
04-04-2024, 08:54 PM
No one give review for L2L after i sharing out their contact 😥

maximus1111
04-04-2024, 10:23 PM

DM me L2L contacts, i know 2 or 3 FL for exchange

rjats
05-04-2024, 03:00 AM

Can give FR on this? Thanks!

ZapperChan
05-04-2024, 09:25 AM

Can share me the contact?

pussInBoots9
05-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Hi All bros,

Is anyone has been try 66 wellness no1 call Tracy?

Port: 66 Wellness
Name: No 1 Tracy
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 chubby
Boob: C i think
DFK: N/A
DATY: N/A
BBBJ: 10/10, different with others ML do
HJ: 7/10
FJ: have but I didn't take
GFE: 5/10
WIR: Will go back try others

Freeze
05-04-2024, 04:25 PM

The price too premium bro hah..will try when got FL relly my taste

Cani69
05-04-2024, 09:16 PM
havent try yet but will try, The New MP is in JQ Square ( the new condo facing Sea Port near the Jetty To island hoping ).

at level what bro, this new MP???

Royaleman99
05-04-2024, 10:15 PM
at level what bro, this new MP???

just now was passing around in town city and cant find it. but after few round found it.
is in JQ central (the new Condo/shoping in pelabuhan), if driving just go in parking 3A, use the lift to P2 ( Level 2 ), the SPA is above Hameed bistro and Nana desert cafe.

maybe weekend i will try or next week before Raya, seem from photo alot slim and cute PRC faces. hopefuly wort it. :D

somtam
06-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Bro im just assuming la i think tyl is temporary gone? As the girls on the page i see caught my eye and i asked them like 2 weeks ago only next day reply that the girl balik liao and from then till now the page never update still stuck on 19.03.24 but i can say few of the girls i asked went back dy.

Thanks for the heads up bro. Appreciate that.

Godtrader
06-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Anyone have Fl contact i can trade with Jenny mama contact . prefer chinese or 2-3 Fl local .. Pm @M4444Y Tele

Godtrader
06-04-2024, 09:18 PM
Anyone have Fl contact i can trade with Jenny mama contact . prefer chinese or 2-3 Fl local .. Pm

Godtrader
06-04-2024, 09:18 PM
Anyone Have Local & Chinese Fl i can trade with u with Jenny Mom Contact ..

Godtrader
06-04-2024, 09:20 PM
Anyone have local & chinese fl i can trade with u jenny mom contact :)

Godtrader
06-04-2024, 09:26 PM
Anyone wants to trade contacts? PM me bro

jordanchu
07-04-2024, 12:15 AM
The price too premium bro hah..will try when got FL relly my taste

i wonder is the one im thinking of, u said price is premium remind me of that port, not sure is the same one or not.

mad875
08-04-2024, 03:39 PM
First timer here, should I go for ones I found on Michat or just go to any massage parlour?

mad875
08-04-2024, 03:53 PM
First timer here. Looking for advice. What's the usual rate for BJ? And is it you just ask them or they ask you? I'm quite shy to ask

Freeze
08-04-2024, 09:04 PM
First timer here. Looking for advice. What's the usual rate for BJ? And is it you just ask them or they ask you? I'm quite shy to ask

For BJ find specialist 66 at Asiacity. they will ask if you go alone. for your 1st time...before they ask you try grab their boob or ass to experience the mixture feeling of guilty and awesome taste to max Muahahahahah.

Freeze
08-04-2024, 09:08 PM
First timer here, should I go for ones I found on Michat or just go to any massage parlour?

1st timer dun even think of Michat. just read this forum from 1 page.. to study the history of Sabah commercial sex scene.

Michat 98% is scam, 1% of commercial massage lady, 0.9% of freelance lady and 0.1% of hidden GEM local girl looking for happy ending.

Freeze
08-04-2024, 11:34 PM
i wonder is the one im thinking of, u said price is premium remind me of that port, not sure is the same one or not.

the port keep promoting the russian girl . got local & PRC aswell.. the price is like x2 or x3 to TYL.

fulvicortega
09-04-2024, 12:54 AM

1st timer? And u want bj? My suggestion is , u go oasis. got 1 pinoy there good massage and can do bj +cim. i forgot the room price/hr but for extra its between 150-200 depends. Gudluck

maximus1111
09-04-2024, 01:37 AM

Can share contacts, i can share contacts

Nodno
09-04-2024, 02:02 AM
Can anyone pm me mama jny contact?

Nodno
09-04-2024, 02:04 AM
Can anyone share mama jny contact pls?

Nodno
09-04-2024, 02:06 AM
Can anyone share mama jny contact?

Nodno
09-04-2024, 02:08 AM

Can share mama jny contact?

yayakikii
09-04-2024, 01:27 PM

bro can share contact

Heeheww
09-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Hai guys..im newbie here and just monitoring for almost 2 month.. can someone share contact with me?? Thanks

Heeheww
09-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Can share contact bro for Local FL?? Thanks very much and sorry this is my first time so i dont have any contact number to sharw with u

FranKK
09-04-2024, 05:07 PM
Port: 66 Wellness
Name: No 1 Tracy
BBBJ: 10/10, different with others ML do

Why so good? Slow? Varied? She very enjoy?

pussInBoots9
09-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Why so good? Slow? Varied? She very enjoy?

Hi Bro,

Had your dick been sucking in hot water? She will drink hot water but not so hot in her mouth and she no swallow it, direct suck your didi. Its feel like your didi inside a hot spring pot. She got offer FJ also, RM310 for B2B, BBBJ and FJ, the RM310 is including the counter fee so yaa depends on you, I also go there first time. His shop is quite deep but after you go in, their shop is very new and clean, nice environment, and also free shower hahahahaha

FrSxDarkNess
09-04-2024, 08:41 PM
Had anyone try wing tcm 888?

FrSxDarkNess
09-04-2024, 09:07 PM
Or anyone got any recommendations for full service?

sabahkaki
10-04-2024, 12:08 AM
How can we possibly get Mxmx Jxnny contact?

Cani69
10-04-2024, 10:01 AM
just now was passing around in town city and cant find it. but after few round found it.
is in JQ central (the new Condo/shoping in pelabuhan), if driving just go in parking 3A, use the lift to P2 ( Level 2 ), the SPA is above Hameed bistro and Nana desert cafe.

maybe weekend i will try or next week before Raya, seem from photo alot slim and cute PRC faces. hopefuly wort it. :D

Plcan sharw ypur exper8wnce overthere bro?? So satisfied their service???

mad875
10-04-2024, 05:18 PM
1st timer? And u want bj? My suggestion is , u go oasis. got 1 pinoy there good massage and can do bj +cim. i forgot the room price/hr but for extra its between 150-200 depends. Gudluck

Thanks bro. Will try it. Got my first cheong through someone I found on Michat. Experience is... okay I guess?
Got a little bit scared when I went to her home. The place is sketchy as hell. Hahaha

It worked out in the end though.

FrSxDarkNess
10-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Does anybody know this telegram? Is it legit?

mad875
10-04-2024, 05:33 PM
1st timer dun even think of Michat. just read this forum from 1 page.. to study the history of Sabah commercial sex scene.

Michat 98% is scam, 1% of commercial massage lady, 0.9% of freelance lady and 0.1% of hidden GEM local girl looking for happy ending.
Thanks. But it's a bit late for that. Haha
I guess I'm lucky

Mightmouse84
10-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Thanks bro. Will try it. Got my first cheong through someone I found on Michat. Experience is... okay I guess?
Got a little bit scared when I went to her home. The place is sketchy as hell. Hahaha

It worked out in the end though.
Hello bro can share info fron michat? Newbie also. Thanx

mad875
10-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Hello bro can share info fron michat? Newbie also. Thanx
I wouldn't recommend it. I think next time I better just go to MP. Or maybe try TYL.
One question: Is it hard to book at TYL?

Aaaaaaaa1234
11-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Who wants to exchange local FL. PM me

Playstate
11-04-2024, 07:18 PM
Here's an fr that happened about 2 weeks ago, wanted to write but didn't have the energy. It has made the cheong adventure very sien now and not interested in FL atm.

So got bro in forum wanted to exchange contact, so i thought why not.

Contacted the FL, she quoted 650 for outcall, 350 for incall. Since first time meeting, i thought play safe and just outcall, and i also ask for discount to 300. She accepted. I said I come now, she said can i wait an hour and a half later. I said nvm, another time. I was very polite. She said no, come now, she will go back to her place. Then, either she mistakenly gave me a wrong location or my map lagging. Called grab and went to the location, then realized i overshot. So what was supposed to take me 15min to walk, i took a grab for 15min, ended up in the wrong place, then had to walk another 15min back. Location was bandaran area near kfc.

She sounded normal in txting, called me dear and all that normal stuff. When i finally arrived, i was a bit sweaty. walked up those stairs to upstairs of shoplots, very hot staircase. she opened the door, inside completely dark. couldn't see her face but i straightaway notice her face and height very different from photo in whatsapp / tele. But she got long hair, petite and fit body, and white skin. Got into her room, i'm guessing other rooms belong to other FL, or just other tenants. Her room got a toilet attached, but no shower.

But her room also completely dark, except for toilet light. I ask if i can shower first, she said no need.... So at this point i'm thinking she gonna take me as i'm sweaty, and let me go on her mattress. Huge alarm blaring in my mind. And also at this point, she has not given a smile, look at me directly, and she was very not interested in talking. So i switch my mindset to this is just gonna be a wham bang thank you maam.

Used the toilet, came out. She ask to lie down while she close the toilet door so the room was almost completely dark.. I was a bit self conscious cos i know i've been sweating a bit. And once i lie down, then i'm thinking about how many other sweaty bros body fluid on this mattress. She was wearing shorts and singlet. She started with a bit of nipple play. I touched her thigh. Very surprised and delighted her skin was the smoothest i have ever encountered. i complimented her, trying to open her up. But no, she was not interested. I open her shorts, she took them off. Then immediately cap me. I was like, no bj? She said cover bj. Went down on me for 3 seconds. And then she lie down, signaling me to go on top.

So proceeded with the wham bang thank you maam. Pump her on mish, groped her small breast but very smooth and actually very nice to grab. But she got her knees up and her hands on her pussy area. So now i try to remove her hands, she wouldn't let me. Tried another time, again she won't move. I said doggy, she said no. And throughout this, she kept asking me to be quick and come.

With my dick in her, i didn't know what else to do. stop now and leave or just keep on pumping and come as soon as i can so this whole experience can be done with. Because at that point i realized, this is no real woman i was fucking. she probably was cut, and was using her hands to hold me dick so it would feel tight down there. I dunno but i'm guessing.

Once done, i remove the cd myself, went to toilet. no tissue. I ask her for some, she said dont have. I wash my hands, put on my clothes and was on my way. she didn't even bother to see me out.

I walked down, thinking wtf just happened to my life that i got cheated to fuck a trans. Went back and showered, but realized no amount of water could ever wash away this terrible experience. And no wonder i could never seen her face properly. She strategically sat where there's always shadow, that's why no light in the room.

I know there are bros here who dont mind or even want to look for these ML, i don't judge you. but it's not what i wanted. I regret paying 300 for this rubbish 10mins. plus grab, plus all the walking. I could have gone malahotpot which was my second choice that day. And most definitely would have a much better time.

And the bro who passed me this contact, i have been and continue to curse him. i did PM him, his reply was i should have checked first? Like... how??? Maybe he should have checked first before passing out contacts to exchange??

utoto
11-04-2024, 08:33 PM
Here's an fr that happened about 2 weeks ago, wanted to write but didn't have the energy. It has made the cheong adventure very sien now and not interested in FL atm.

Contacted the FL, she quoted 650 for outcall, 350 for incall. Since first time meeting, i thought play safe and just outcall, and i also ask for discount to 300. She accepted. I said I come now, she said can i wait an hour and a half later. I said nvm, another time. I was very polite. She said no, come now, she will go back to her place. Then, either she mistakenly gave me a wrong location or my map lagging. Called grab and went to the location, then realized i overshot. So what was supposed to take me 15min to walk, i took a grab for 15min, ended up in the wrong place, then had to walk another 15min back. Location was bandaran area near kfc.

She sounded normal in txting, called me dear and all that normal stuff. When i finally arrived, i was a bit sweaty. walked up those stairs to upstairs of shoplots, very hot staircase. she opened the door, inside completely dark. couldn't see her face but i straightaway notice her face and height very different from photo in whatsapp / tele. But she got long hair, petite and fit body, and white skin. Got into her room, i'm guessing other rooms belong to other FL, or just other tenants. Her room got a toilet attached, but no shower.

But her room also completely dark, except for toilet light. I ask if i can shower first, she said no need.... So at this point i'm thinking she gonna take me as i'm sweaty, and let me go on her mattress. Huge alarm blaring in my mind. And also at this point, she has not given a smile, look at me directly, and she was very not interested in talking. So i switch my mindset to this is just gonna be a wham bang thank you maam.

Used the toilet, came out. She ask to lie down while she close the toilet door so the room was almost completely dark.. I was a bit self conscious cos i know i've been sweating a bit. And once i lie down, then i'm thinking about how many other sweaty bros body fluid on this mattress. She was wearing shorts and singlet. She started with a bit of nipple play. I touched her thigh. Very surprised and delighted her skin was the smoothest i have ever encountered. i complimented her, trying to open her up. But no, she was not interested. I open her shorts, she took them off. Then immediately cap me. I was like, no bj? She said cover bj. Went down on me for 3 seconds. And then she lie down, signaling me to go on top.

So proceeded with the wham bang thank you maam. Pump her on mish, groped her small breast but very smooth and actually very nice to grab. But she got her knees up and her hands on her pussy area. So now i try to remove her hands, she wouldn't let me. Tried another time, again she won't move. I said doggy, she said no. And throughout this, she kept asking me to be quick and come.

With my dick in her, i didn't know what else to do. stop now and leave or just keep on pumping and come as soon as i can so this whole experience can be done with. Because at that point i realized, this is no real woman i was fucking. she probably was cut, and was using her hands to hold me dick so it would feel tight down there. I dunno but i'm guessing.

Once done, i remove the cd myself, went to toilet. no tissue. I ask her for some, she said dont have. I wash my hands, put on my clothes and was on my way. she didn't even bother to see me out.

I walked down, thinking wtf just happened to my life that i got cheated to fuck a trans. Went back and showered, but realized no amount of water could ever wash away this terrible experience. And no wonder i could never seen her face properly. She strategically sat where there's always shadow, that's why no light in the room.

I know there are bros here who dont mind or even want to look for these ML, i don't judge you. but it's not what i wanted. I regret paying 300 for this rubbish 10mins. plus grab, plus all the walking. I could have gone malahotpot which was my second choice that day. And most definitely would have a much better time.

And the bro who passed me this contact, i have been and continue to curse him. i did PM him, his reply was i should have checked first? Like... how??? Maybe he should have checked first before passing out contacts to exchange??

Exchange fl contact should atleast come with personal fr, which means the person giving out the contact should atleast tried the fl. The bro who provided info shld know better. Sorry bro and hope u get better fl next time.

Eddie5921
11-04-2024, 09:52 PM

SCAM.SCAM.SCAM.

sabahkaki
11-04-2024, 10:48 PM

Sorry to hear that bro.

mad875
11-04-2024, 11:11 PM
SCAM.SCAM.SCAM.

Have you tried it?

Heeheww
11-04-2024, 11:20 PM
Damnn..what a wonderful horrible story i just read���� Make sure to be careful next time bro

fulvicortega
12-04-2024, 12:03 AM

Sry to hear about that bro. People be sharing random ass fl contact this day. Get some real puss ASAP or else those feeling will linger longer. Best of luck ma man

Jsfeels
12-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Hi.. anyone can share m***y j***y number?

Jsfeels
12-04-2024, 12:05 AM
Hi anyone can share contact for m*** je**y?

Jsfeels
12-04-2024, 12:17 AM
Shared location bro & exchange mp number

Share location too bro

Jsfeels
12-04-2024, 12:23 AM
[QUOTE=Polopo1999;23195475]MP: A**n B**ty Spa
WIR:Yes. Return 2 3 times already. tried her friend too, Niki. Cute beautiful young local girl.:cool::cool::cool:[share the full name bro]

Royaleman99
12-04-2024, 09:56 AM

sorry to hear that bro, always hear your advised and no incall, but suspisious bro if area Bandaran maybe u too rush that day. bro even some MP got trans also, Skin is super smooth and sound is like female. very like and when i try to touch her boobs is Flat. So must be careful to identify Trans since ther skin and Voice can be very like feminine. 300 can spend in SanHai SPA or PAsia or TYL.

Eddie5921
12-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Have you tried it?

well you can try if you wan to ,i answered you

Aaaaaaaa1234
12-04-2024, 03:51 PM
Want to highlight some of the Cheongsters here not making their promises. Said exchange FL contact but once send my contact to them then no more reply. Heyy bro, you’re so not steady.

Royaleman99
12-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Port: Sun Hxx JQ Central
name : CxCx
Number : 68
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 petite and thin
Height: 6/10 less than 160
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, fair
Boob: 7/10 C i think, can grab, Natural
Pussy: 6/10 ( touch outside )
DFK: no
DATY: no
BBBJ: no
HJ: 7/10 ( standard using Baby Cream )
FJ: no
GFE: Moderate
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation and will Try others as well
Damage : 128 ( 80 min : buble tube and massage ) + 150 ( HJ roaming up and down )

After alot of bro asking where the location and experience, after all got time after Raya and finaly head on to the Port and go to the Parking Bay at Level 2, go to any of the Lift Entrance and Once at the Wall of the Building there is a Sign paper showing which way to head Right or Left. for 1 Hour 20 minutes the Parking Fee is RM2 ( consider cheap )
So found the MP and open the glassDoor and was greet by a Counter Guy and infront of the Desk counter as usualy will display the package and type of massage.

So is true there is a package showing Bubble Bath and the price is already including with the Body Massage as well. Total is 1 Hour 20 minutes. Dint request for any Lady ML since i see the picture all very cute. so just take a gamble see what type of Girl will i get.

Once enter room, there is like a super VIP room with LCD TV, A Bed, Shower Bath room and a Bath Tube with all the hairdryer, ear massage set is all inside the room. There come the Lady wearing sexy in Black shirt and proceed to Bubble Bath and asking to take off and go inside the tube. This ML is very good and she will help you bath soup and do Hair Shampoo. If u take full package think they will go in to Bath with you together. while she bath you i can see her lace underwear.

After dry up and clean, proceed to Body massage. from the back massage the she will asking you directly what type service u want from lowest HJ to Full Pacakage. was surprise and she very open maybe super experience type.
HJ : 180, b2b+Hj : 300, Full : 600, since i am first time going there and dint bring much cash and e-wallet also not top up yet. so trying to slow talk and get discount. hehe, and finaly she agree to offer some discount for me and she said discount B2B is 250 as other is charging 300 standard. As we mention before PRC now days charging very expensive the price we can go 66 wellness for b2b and bbbj. but since little brother taking over and first time then agree for HJ only and can roaming boobs and underwear.
touch the soft C type of boobs and feels the warmest of and WET panties.
after all released and she will help you shower and clean up.
paid and left.
The place is good if you are tired and want to just take a bath Tube and shower and Massage. this the place to go. Next time if choose back this ML sure can get bath together and she offer me Full package FJ in future.
so there is another place to go after Port 66 Wellness.
Next will try port 66 wellness. :D ok cheers hapy weekend all.

kira225
12-04-2024, 05:45 PM
For you to know.bandaran is ladyboy or scammer area.next time just avoid and go mp more better

jordanchu
13-04-2024, 08:18 PM

sorry to hear that, im curious how u get ur little bro up in such dark n unpleasant place, u cant even see the pussy n the face clearly.. rmb bro, as soon as u see red flag, run! in ur fr, so mny red flags, wrong address, dark room, face not same, no shower, and u still made it to the end, u r one true warrior.hope u have a better experience next time, cheer up bro

silversurfer475
14-04-2024, 12:16 AM

Tried before myself, is fake. They'll take your money and block you on telegram

dogisfly
14-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Want to highlight some of the Cheongsters here not making their promises. Said exchange FL contact but once send my contact to them then no more reply. Heyy bro, you’re so not steady.
Yes bro i also kena this one. Luckily i gave him my lowest tier FL since i dont know him & kinda took pity on him.

Kkboy88
14-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Fuck this girl from last night till this morning.

Love when she is riding me on top. Heaven!

Can find here at tele sweetie2398.

Warning, expensive though.

kira225
14-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Fuck this girl from last night till this morning.

Love when she is riding me on top. Heaven!

Can find here at tele sweetie2398.

Warning, expensive though.

price rm1000?

drawde
14-04-2024, 03:27 PM
Hello, can I have contact for L2L? Thanks

Playstate
14-04-2024, 06:47 PM
sorry to hear that, im curious how u get ur little bro up in such dark n unpleasant place, u cant even see the pussy n the face clearly.. rmb bro, as soon as u see red flag, run! in ur fr, so mny red flags, wrong address, dark room, face not same, no shower, and u still made it to the end, u r one true warrior.hope u have a better experience next time, cheer up bro

cos bro, after all the trouble of finding the place, i just want a release. and i'm a sucker for smooth white porcelain skin.

Playstate
14-04-2024, 06:49 PM
sorry to hear that bro, always hear your advised and no incall, but suspisious bro if area Bandaran maybe u too rush that day. bro even some MP got trans also, Skin is super smooth and sound is like female. very like and when i try to touch her boobs is Flat. So must be careful to identify Trans since ther skin and Voice can be very like feminine. 300 can spend in SanHai SPA or PAsia or TYL.

my encounter, the boob felt very natural even though small size. fit her body actually, plus the voice really like female. ya like i said, only halfway pumping then realize. will stay away from untrusted source from now on.

Playstate
14-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Exchange fl contact should atleast come with personal fr, which means the person giving out the contact should atleast tried the fl. The bro who provided info shld know better. Sorry bro and hope u get better fl next time.

Thanks bro. however, all my exchanges never really got personal fr one. i should start asking for that from now on. but so far, only this one was problematic.

Playstate
14-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Sry to hear about that bro. People be sharing random ass fl contact this day. Get some real puss ASAP or else those feeling will linger longer. Best of luck ma man

Thanks bro. ya next day immediately msg a previous SB contact. went on dinner movie date and ended with COF for no charge. so i'm good now.

Playstate
14-04-2024, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't recommend it. I think next time I better just go to MP. Or maybe try TYL.
One question: Is it hard to book at TYL?

easiest. when all else fails, tyl will be there for you.

Playstate
14-04-2024, 06:55 PM
For you to know.bandaran is ladyboy or scammer area.next time just avoid and go mp more better

sometimes need to kena then only learn the lesson.

jordanchu
14-04-2024, 08:03 PM
cos bro, after all the trouble of finding the place, i just want a release. and i'm a sucker for smooth white porcelain skin.

hahaha.. understandable, dixk take over brain to do thinking at the moment, right? nevermind bro, go cheong a true and sexy lady gain back ur pride, too bad these period low stocks coz thailand got festival

fulvicortega
14-04-2024, 09:55 PM
Port: Sun Hxx JQ Central
name : CxCx
Number : 68
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 petite and thin
Height: 6/10 less than 160
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, fair
Pussy: 6/10 ( touch outside )
HJ: 7/10 ( standard using Baby Cream )
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation and will Try others as well
Damage : 128 ( 80 min : buble tube and massage ) + 150 ( HJ roaming up and down )

After alot of bro asking where the location and experience, after all got time after Raya and finaly head on to the Port and go to the Parking Bay at Level 2, go to any of the Lift Entrance and Once at the Wall of the Building there is a Sign paper showing which way to head Right or Left. for 1 Hour 20 minutes the Parking Fee is RM2 ( consider cheap )
So found the MP and open the glassDoor and was greet by a Counter Guy and infront of the Desk counter as usualy will display the package and type of massage.

So is true there is a package showing Bubble Bath and the price is already including with the Body Massage as well. Total is 1 Hour 20 minutes. Dint request for any Lady ML since i see the picture all very cute. so just take a gamble see what type of Girl will i get.

Once enter room, there is like a super VIP room with LCD TV, A Bed, Shower Bath room and a Bath Tube with all the hairdryer, ear massage set is all inside the room. There come the Lady wearing sexy in Black shirt and proceed to Bubble Bath and asking to take off and go inside the tube. This ML is very good and she will help you bath soup and do Hair Shampoo. If u take full package think they will go in to Bath with you together. while she bath you i can see her lace underwear.

After dry up and clean, proceed to Body massage. from the back massage the she will asking you directly what type service u want from lowest HJ to Full Pacakage. was surprise and she very open maybe super experience type.
HJ : 180, b2b+Hj : 300, Full : 600, since i am first time going there and dint bring much cash and e-wallet also not top up yet. so trying to slow talk and get discount. hehe, and finaly she agree to offer some discount for me and she said discount B2B is 250 as other is charging 300 standard. As we mention before PRC now days charging very expensive the price we can go 66 wellness for b2b and bbbj. but since little brother taking over and first time then agree for HJ only and can roaming boobs and underwear.
touch the soft C type of boobs and feels the warmest of and WET panties.
after all released and she will help you shower and clean up.
paid and left.
The place is good if you are tired and want to just take a bath Tube and shower and Massage. this the place to go. Next time if choose back this ML sure can get bath together and she offer me Full package FJ in future.
so there is another place to go after Port 66 Wellness.
Next will try port 66 wellness. :D ok cheers hapy weekend all.

Is there local ? 600 for full kinda exp but if prc then kinda make sense but still doubt if people will go for it since there's plenty alternatif. But the facility kinda good i guess according to ur fr ? Good share anyway thanks 👍🏻

Royaleman99
15-04-2024, 02:59 AM
Is there local ? 600 for full kinda exp but if prc then kinda make sense but still doubt if people will go for it since there's plenty alternatif. But the facility kinda good i guess according to ur fr ? Good share anyway thanks 👍🏻

Ya Bro is all PRC no Local, and there still chance to make a nego/discount since not much people afford to pay. But Facility is top notch. The room design is like a 3 star Hotel room ( bath Tube, Bed, TV, Toilet, Aircond )
Imagine u are very tired and now is drought and hot outside and u go in, have a nice shower by PRC and Hair shampoo and Facial Massage.
Than proceed to the Bed and Body massage. and get shower after B2B or full package.

Heard there is new Stock PRC coming in this week.

tan8808
15-04-2024, 08:14 AM
Port: mala
name : Nana
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 petite, thin and small
Skin: 8/10 nice, smooth, fair
Boob: 7/10 small but nice to grab
Pussy: 8/10, tight
HJ: few strokes
FJ: 2/10
GFE: 2/10
WIR: no
Damage: RM260

Review:
Her looks and body are good, but her attitude really bad. ask you to shower yourself and she just went to the bed and play phone. when come to action time, she just lay there and ask you to do everything yourself, cause she said she tired and bla bla bla. And she will keep telling you the time is almost done, and if you slightly overtime a little, you need to pay another RM260. When I heard this, its really getting my mood off and i just stop halfway, put my clothes on and leave that place.

Back to the car, i checked back the time i went in and out from the hotel room, its only 30 minutes...

I've tried mala port before and this is the first time i met and left with disappointment

Playstate
15-04-2024, 05:44 PM
I've tried mala port before and this is the first time i met and left with disappointment

Damn. She was my other option in my earlier FR. She looks really cute in the pictures. Does she look the same? And did you inform okt?

Playstate
15-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Ya Bro is all PRC no Local, and there still chance to make a nego/discount since not much people afford to pay. But Facility is top notch. The room design is like a 3 star Hotel room ( bath Tube, Bed, TV, Toilet, Aircond )
Imagine u are very tired and now is drought and hot outside and u go in, have a nice shower by PRC and Hair shampoo and Facial Massage.
Than proceed to the Bed and Body massage. and get shower after B2B or full package.

Very interesting, will check it out next time I'm there. Thanks for the info. and up you points.

kira225
15-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Port: mala

Review:
Her looks and body are good, but her attitude really bad. ask you to shower yourself and she just went to the bed and play phone. when come to action time, she just lay there and ask you to do everything yourself, cause she said she tired and bla bla bla. And she will keep telling you the time is almost done, and if you slightly overtime a little, you need to pay another RM260. When I heard this, its really getting my mood off and i just stop halfway, put my clothes on and leave that place.

Back to the car, i checked back the time i went in and out from the hotel room, its only 30 minutes...

you should complain to her boss

tan8808
15-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Damn. She was my other option in my earlier FR. She looks really cute in the pictures. Does she look the same? And did you inform okt?

Ya bro, she did look like in the picture. Maybe i went there wrong timing, she no mood gua... Haih. I did inform okt too

maz763
16-04-2024, 08:26 AM
First FR

Got some problem with my first acc, so ended up creating a new one.

Anyway, so im new at this cheong stuff, but after reading all you guys FRs, my small didi cannot tahan ready.

So before raya, i open michat ( yes very stupid of me ) and started looking. Chatted with a few but most seems kinda fake, but i finally found on that seems legit.

She agreed to meet. I cepat2 drive to her place (rented apartment) and got into the elevator. While waiting for her text, I felt a little scare. The whole floor is so quiet and I started to think some dudes are going to jump out to rob me.

Fortunately nothing happen. I heard a door opening and i saw her waving her hand towards me.

That's all...i think? Don't want to put it all in writing so i just write the score instead.

For anyone interested in her, I don't recommend btw, her room is hot, no ac, floor bed and no toilet (otherwise her room is pretty clean and smells nice)
And she seems very new to this, but if she's your type, better take her to a hotel or something. One more thing, prepare protection.

Port: P********
Name: I forget Age: 21 - 22
Race: I don't know but she said she's from Tenom so dusun I guess?
Face: 6/10 Sweet smile (not so pretty when she's lying down lol)
Boobs: C-Cup (saggy)
Body: 4/10 (A bit chubby)
Skin: Smooth, soft, fair
Pussy: Shaved, clean
DFK: Sure
BBBJ: 3/10 (Sometimes felt her teeth a little)
DATY: Yes
FJ: 5/10
Damage: 150 (It was 120 but I gave her extra so she could order some food)

Polopo1999
16-04-2024, 10:20 AM
For all the new reader of the forum, here is the most common abbreviation used in the forum. i myself am new took time to understand them. So am here to help the other new viewer.

FR =Field Report
B2B =Body to Body massage with boob/tits/ass
DFK = Deep French Kissing on mouth lips
DATY = Dining at The woman Y spot
HJ =Hand Job
BJ =Blow Job
BBBJ =Bare Back Blow Job
FJ =Sexual intercourse
GFE = Girl Friend Experience
ML = Massage Lady
MP = Massage Parlor

anyone can add if i miss something. tq.

heres a FR I did last weekend.
Port: Al*c* hair Salon
name : Wani
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 petite and thin
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, a bit dark
HJ: 8/10
WIR: yeah, will try the other ML too. all look just like my type.
Damage : 60 shop + 100 ( HJ roaming up and down )

Kkboy88
16-04-2024, 03:13 PM
price rm1000?

Yes bro. For 2 shots. So consider rm500 / shot. But she only take at least 2 shot to meet. Bring her for dinner or clubbing, cause great GFE when she is comfortable with u. Great DFK also. Her tele sweetie2398

maz763
16-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Second FR

Was going to this mp that a bro recommend to me but the girl that i was chatting with got a customer (dang it)

Later decided to check tyl

Ended up choosing this girl since no one did a FR of her yet (maybe have already, but i didn't see it)

Port: TYL
Name: MinMin
Look: 6/10 in picture. She's much better looking in person or maybe that's just my didi speaking (7.5/10)
English: Not very good
Boobs: B-cup (just right for me, not a boob lover)
​​Body: 7/10
Skin: Fair
Pussy: Got a small patch of hair, but still nice to see.
DFK: No
BJ: With cap on
DATY: No
GFE: 6.5/10 (No kiss but willing let me kiss her body)
FJ: 7/10 (Willing to try a few positions)
WIR: Maybe

juanbill
17-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Just got relocated to some island in Sabah. Going to KK next month. Appeciate if some one can share some lubang. Will post FR after:D Also can minum minum if anyone intrested.

maz763
17-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Was driving back to KK from Lawas today coz of work. At 4pm decided to stop by Beaufort to eat at Kg Bakalau coto (Very good btw)

While having a cig break, suddenly remembered bro faber post about this MP he went to last month, so i decided to might as well get a massage.

Paid the MP and this lady came and brought me upstairs. Her massage is very good and we did a little talk about work and so on.

When she start massaging my front side, i notice her hand kept going near my little bro, but at that time i was too enjoying the massage so i just buat tak tau ja la.

Imagine my surprise when she asked if I want a hj. Bro faber never said anything about this.

My little bro woke up and so did I, lol. She said the price and I just angguk like a lost little kid. Hahaha

When she finished, she wiped me with a hot towel and peck me on the lips and sent me away. Then the whole drive back to KK, I was no longer tired anymore.

MP: S*by*-S*bye Reflexology
Name: forgot to ask
Race: Pinay
Look: 4/10
Boobs: B-Cup
Body: 7/10 She's quite fckable
Massage: 10/10 Very good
DFK: NA
HJ: 7/10
FJ: NA
Damage: 80 + 100 (HJ + roaming + boob sucking)
WIR: Definitely, considering it's the only place near here that can get some release.

The lady said the ML there all single mom one, so don't bother coming if you prefer younger girls. Not sure if other ML also offer the same

Hope this helps.

roberttoli
18-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Mari swap contact FL with L2L. Need some white girl action

pussInBoots9
18-04-2024, 05:49 PM
Had someone try tyl cherry here? can share fr?

sirgeralt
18-04-2024, 06:42 PM
new stock at TYL. Cherry FR.

The pics again seem like from 10 years ago. She a bit bigger now. but best one in terms of experience so far from TYL.

She wearing some comfortable outfit and she dont take off during action to cover mid area. but i find it quite sexy on her. her body got some work done. but best fuck i had. her moan follow your movement. faster you go louder she moan. she dont tie her hair up even during bbbj. and she gave the best one so far. she suck for a while then change to licking your batang. i spread my leg a bit and she go lower to the balls without instruction.

She got cute smile, very friendly, nice GFE even if her english not bery good. She also french a bit when i go near her mouth to let her know what i want. very accomodating, asking what i want to do. change a number of position, even pull her hair during doggy. she also let me finger her wet pussy in the middle of action.

She here for 2 weeks. and she offer simple massage on the back and leg. overall very happy with this experience.

Had someone try tyl cherry here? can share fr?

Help you find old FR of Cherry

pussInBoots9
19-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Help you find old FR of Cherry

Thanks bro

Cheongsterz
19-04-2024, 03:01 PM
Playstate
Playstate
PlayBaby
#1846 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1846)
11-04-2024, 19:17

maz763
maz763
PlayBaby
#1847 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1847)
14-04-2024, 16:02
My First FR

At first, I wanna post this on another forum, but my account there is currently restricted (just changed my email few days ago, but still cannot post anything, anybody know what's up that?)

Anyway, so im new at this cheong stuff, but after reading all you guys FRs, my small didi cannot tahan ready.

So before raya, i open michat ( yes very stupid of me ) and started looking. Chatted with a few but most seems kinda fake, but i finally found on that seems legit.

She agreed to meet. I cepat2 drive to her place (rented apartment) and got into the elevator. While waiting for her text, I felt a little scare. The whole floor is so quiet and I started to think some dudes are going to jump out to rob me.

Fortunately nothing happen. I heard a door opening and i saw her waving her hand towards me.

That's all...i think? Don't want to put it all in writing so i just write the score instead.

For anyone interested in her, I don't recommend btw, her room is hot, no ac, floor bed and no toilet (otherwise her room is pretty clean and smells nice)
And she seems very new to this, but if she's your type, better take her to a hotel or something. One more thing, prepare protection.

Last edited by maz763; 14-04-2024, 16:33.
maz763
maz763
PlayBaby
#1848 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1848)
15-04-2024, 20:43
Second FR

Was going to this mp that a bro recommend to me but the girl that i was chatting with got a customer (dang it)

Ended up choosing this girl since no one did a FR of her yet (maybe have already, but i didn't see it)

Look: 6/10 in picture. She's much better looking in person or maybe that's just my didi speaking (7.5/10)
2p4u0g1tes
2p4u0g1tes
PlayBaby

#1849 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1849)
17-04-2024, 01:47
Hello gentlemen my short report, scene taken at night on 16th April

Port: Hotel Lintas Plaza
Name: Loura
Race: Thai
Face: decent look
Body: Chubby
Boobs: Ori D but saggy
Massage: available but skipped
Dfk: Yes
Bbbj: Yes
Cim: Yes
​​​​​​Rimming: No
Fj: many positions as you want
Gfe: friendly and professional
Wir: No
Damage: 250

She will leave KK on 20th April for those gentleman who have WeChat can try her
Attached Files
mmexport1713287494643.jpg (69.3 KB, 284 views)
Cheongsterz
Cheongsterz
Infant
#1850 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1850)
Today, 14:29
Port: Mama J****
Name: Alicia
Race: Chinese from Taiping
Boobs: C Handful
Body: 7/10 A bit chubs but petite sized
Skin: 9/10 tanned, Smoothest I've felt and soft
Ass: 9/10 I like plumpy ones
Pussy: 7/10 Patch not trimmed nor shaved, cute pussy
DFK: didn't try
BBBJ: 11/10 she probably gave me the longest BJ
DATY: i didn't try
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 250 but I tipped her CIM

So yeah what can I say. Needed to get my usual fix so I went to call my Mama. As few days prior she told me got local from KL. Timing wasn't as nice for me but today I called her up and she said open already nice. Afternoon lunch delight.

There was 2 ladies actually mama asked me to go see. I went to the first room. Tall slender slim lady from KL I didn't get the feel at first looking at a glance so I said I go see the other girl first and apologised. Felt so wrong rejecting her that way. Went up to the second room and she opened the door. I looked at her I said on. She terus said wah OK ah so fast in mandarin la coz she speaks mandarin. Don't want to take a look longer she said? I said why if I like I just say ok la on. She said some uncles like to go in look at her behind. Touch her boobs to see if it's real or fake or not. I laughed at the thought of that. But yeah she said some people really pattern. First I've heard.

First thing I noticed is her voice. Damn deep and husky voice. But I'm ok with that as my ex had a loud high pitched husky voice. As you can imagine how annoying sometimes it can be lol. So I'm used to it.

2nd thing is she loves to talk. Ok some people may not like this but I'm ok with it as well coz I love to listen to people talk. Entertain me with your words and I also can probably learn a thing or two. Funny thing is all the way to the shower she was talking while washing my cock. Till she was showering I was drying up watching her shower she was talking. I was just checking her bod out. Coz I like plump bums. Oh and she's a single mom of 1 BTW. Plus her husband passed away a few years ago so she's doing this job just to find extra cash. So yeah I understood what she was going through and most of all she was very understanding as well vice versa as we had our conversation.

So I lied down she was still talking lol. Then the only time she stopped talking was when she started the suck my nipples. Ok not bad a good time spent on it. Then she moved down to bbbj. And man I can say her bbbj is top notch. Swirled. Head turning, tongue turning, up and down shaft, ball licking, Tongue twirls are my fav. Just that feeling just gets me moaning hard. She spent a good 15 minutes down there. She stopped after that talked again lol. Once she was ready to cap me I went abit soft. I don't know why recently I've been getting this problem. Getting soft before fj. Not sure is it an age thing. Or stress. Or maybe just tired. But I did get kinda worried as this has been happening recently. So she wanted to cap me so me go soft abit continue to bj me for another 10 mins. While touching her soft and smooth skin, nipples and her soft breasts while her position was in doggy by my side while she was Bjing me was a sight. Till I almost came I stopped her. She said pull hand brake? Lol and capped me immediately.

I said ill be on top, ok so missionary then she was started talking again lol. Man she probably needs a husband to talk to at this point. But I found it funny and she told me like some guys love to talk during sex, I'm like yes I can listen but ya know. We're fucking and your still talking. Most of the time sharing about how other guys like it, what their kinks are, some like nipple licking, some like Bj's, some want to try diff positions but cannot do it. Lol. She could see I really fcking love Bj's and she heard me moan so much and enjoying it, so she sucked longer. Plus she also love to give Bj's and see her guy enjoying. So I went on and I asked her back ok so what is important to you then during sex. She said Kung Fu. Doesn't matter what size or what age, if you cum fast or if you cum slow... At this point she made me think of making her cum but i don't think she will coz usually it's their job to make me cum. So I just tried pumping her hard and fast to see her reaction since she said "Kung Fu". And I dunno how my kung Fu has been recently with other girls so I just went on fast and hard for a good 10 mins in and out her legs on my shoulders position deep thrusting and and she kept moaning and moaning till she came. Once she came I told her I wanted to finish CIM. And I'll give her tips abit. She said OK.

Proceeded to bbbj again and another good 10 mins of tongue twirls and eventually erupted in her mouth like MT Ruang. Somehow she knew how to suck it out slowly when i came which made it even more pleasurable. Usually when CIM girls suck it out fast then it just finishes there. Your climax isn't prolonged unlike this lil sexy mama tongue twirl. My legs immediately went soft.

Washed me up. Talked again lol. Mostly about life and about KK and she's going back next week Monday. Now flights are getting expensive due to the the Mount Ruang Volcano eruption at north Sulawesi. Tawau and Sandakan are affected most due to the ash and hazard in case particles fly into the engine etc. Flights getting cancelled in Sabah and Sarawak. So plan your journey ahead for this week and the next guys if you are flying in or out. Till then peace!

Cheongsterz
19-04-2024, 03:04 PM
Oops. I just copied my FR which was the last one from DPF4u and it copied a whole long list of other people's FR. Apologies to the brothers if I copied your FR and posted here. Somehow cannot delete lol. Sorry sorry

pussInBoots9
19-04-2024, 05:16 PM
Playstate
Playstate
PlayBaby
#1846 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1846)
11-04-2024, 19:17

maz763
maz763
PlayBaby
#1847 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1847)
14-04-2024, 16:02
My First FR

At first, I wanna post this on another forum, but my account there is currently restricted (just changed my email few days ago, but still cannot post anything, anybody know what's up that?)

Last edited by maz763; 14-04-2024, 16:33.
maz763
maz763
PlayBaby
#1848 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1848)
15-04-2024, 20:43
Second FR

2p4u0g1tes
2p4u0g1tes
PlayBaby

#1849 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1849)
17-04-2024, 01:47
Hello gentlemen my short report, scene taken at night on 16th April

Port: Hotel Lintas Plaza
Name: Loura
Race: Thai
Face: decent look
Body: Chubby
Boobs: Ori D but saggy
Massage: available but skipped
Dfk: Yes
Bbbj: Yes
Cim: Yes
​​​​​​Rimming: No
Fj: many positions as you want
Gfe: friendly and professional
Wir: No

She will leave KK on 20th April for those gentleman who have WeChat can try her
Attached Files
mmexport1713287494643.jpg (69.3 KB, 284 views)
Cheongsterz
Cheongsterz
Infant
#1850 (https://thesbf.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1850)
Today, 14:29
Port: Mama J****
Name: Alicia
Race: Chinese from Taiping
Boobs: C Handful
Body: 7/10 A bit chubs but petite sized
Skin: 9/10 tanned, Smoothest I've felt and soft
Ass: 9/10 I like plumpy ones
Pussy: 7/10 Patch not trimmed nor shaved, cute pussy
DFK: didn't try
BBBJ: 11/10 she probably gave me the longest BJ
DATY: i didn't try
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 250 but I tipped her CIM

So yeah what can I say. Needed to get my usual fix so I went to call my Mama. As few days prior she told me got local from KL. Timing wasn't as nice for me but today I called her up and she said open already nice. Afternoon lunch delight.

There was 2 ladies actually mama asked me to go see. I went to the first room. Tall slender slim lady from KL I didn't get the feel at first looking at a glance so I said I go see the other girl first and apologised. Felt so wrong rejecting her that way. Went up to the second room and she opened the door. I looked at her I said on. She terus said wah OK ah so fast in mandarin la coz she speaks mandarin. Don't want to take a look longer she said? I said why if I like I just say ok la on. She said some uncles like to go in look at her behind. Touch her boobs to see if it's real or fake or not. I laughed at the thought of that. But yeah she said some people really pattern. First I've heard.

First thing I noticed is her voice. Damn deep and husky voice. But I'm ok with that as my ex had a loud high pitched husky voice. As you can imagine how annoying sometimes it can be lol. So I'm used to it.

2nd thing is she loves to talk. Ok some people may not like this but I'm ok with it as well coz I love to listen to people talk. Entertain me with your words and I also can probably learn a thing or two. Funny thing is all the way to the shower she was talking while washing my cock. Till she was showering I was drying up watching her shower she was talking. I was just checking her bod out. Coz I like plump bums. Oh and she's a single mom of 1 BTW. Plus her husband passed away a few years ago so she's doing this job just to find extra cash. So yeah I understood what she was going through and most of all she was very understanding as well vice versa as we had our conversation.

So I lied down she was still talking lol. Then the only time she stopped talking was when she started the suck my nipples. Ok not bad a good time spent on it. Then she moved down to bbbj. And man I can say her bbbj is top notch. Swirled. Head turning, tongue turning, up and down shaft, ball licking, Tongue twirls are my fav. Just that feeling just gets me moaning hard. She spent a good 15 minutes down there. She stopped after that talked again lol. Once she was ready to cap me I went abit soft. I don't know why recently I've been getting this problem. Getting soft before fj. Not sure is it an age thing. Or stress. Or maybe just tired. But I did get kinda worried as this has been happening recently. So she wanted to cap me so me go soft abit continue to bj me for another 10 mins. While touching her soft and smooth skin, nipples and her soft breasts while her position was in doggy by my side while she was Bjing me was a sight. Till I almost came I stopped her. She said pull hand brake? Lol and capped me immediately.

I said ill be on top, ok so missionary then she was started talking again lol. Man she probably needs a husband to talk to at this point. But I found it funny and she told me like some guys love to talk during sex, I'm like yes I can listen but ya know. We're fucking and your still talking. Most of the time sharing about how other guys like it, what their kinks are, some like nipple licking, some like Bj's, some want to try diff positions but cannot do it. Lol. She could see I really fcking love Bj's and she heard me moan so much and enjoying it, so she sucked longer. Plus she also love to give Bj's and see her guy enjoying. So I went on and I asked her back ok so what is important to you then during sex. She said Kung Fu. Doesn't matter what size or what age, if you cum fast or if you cum slow... At this point she made me think of making her cum but i don't think she will coz usually it's their job to make me cum. So I just tried pumping her hard and fast to see her reaction since she said "Kung Fu". And I dunno how my kung Fu has been recently with other girls so I just went on fast and hard for a good 10 mins in and out her legs on my shoulders position deep thrusting and and she kept moaning and moaning till she came. Once she came I told her I wanted to finish CIM. And I'll give her tips abit. She said OK.

Proceeded to bbbj again and another good 10 mins of tongue twirls and eventually erupted in her mouth like MT Ruang. Somehow she knew how to suck it out slowly when i came which made it even more pleasurable. Usually when CIM girls suck it out fast then it just finishes there. Your climax isn't prolonged unlike this lil sexy mama tongue twirl. My legs immediately went soft.

Washed me up. Talked again lol. Mostly about life and about KK and she's going back next week Monday. Now flights are getting expensive due to the the Mount Ruang Volcano eruption at north Sulawesi. Tawau and Sandakan are affected most due to the ash and hazard in case particles fly into the engine etc. Flights getting cancelled in Sabah and Sarawak. So plan your journey ahead for this week and the next guys if you are flying in or out. Till then peace!

Damn, feel want try Alicia

AlexWJH0207
20-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Wassup cheongsters, new here! Hope all of you are doing well, can someone share m*ma j3nny contact num? Thx bro, wanna go have fun before going back

AlexWJH0207
20-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Wassup cheongsters! Im new here! Hope everyone doing ok! Btw can someone share m*ma j3nny contact? Tq!! Wanna have fun before going back

AlexWJH0207
20-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Wasup fellow cheongster, hope yall doing good! Im new here, btw can any1 share me m@m@ j£nn* contact num? Wanna have fun before going back. Thx:)

donnyratau
21-04-2024, 10:26 AM
hi bro, will be heading to sandakan and beaufort next month. Can anyone share FL contact number? we can exchange FL contact too. Will be staying at Elopura Hotel (previously Ibis Styles Hotel) at Sandakan and River Park At Beaufort. Thanks bro

Bobbie12
21-04-2024, 07:06 PM
Hello im new here. Can anyone share me any FL contact number in kk. Thank you very much!

Bobbie12
21-04-2024, 07:22 PM
Hi bro new here, can anyone share me any contact number area kota kinabalu. Thank you

Xxx55555
22-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Hi guys just want to share my FR last 2 weeks
Try the Tyl
Nme cherry
Face 8/10
Skin 8/10
Boobs 8/10
Bj 6/10
Fj 8/10 just say what u want 😬
Damage 250
WIR yes too try difrent girl

Donaldgray
22-04-2024, 06:49 PM

Can i know where is this I’m new here

Kingtt
24-04-2024, 11:28 AM
For all the new reader of the forum, here is the most common abbreviation used in the forum. i myself am new took time to understand them. So am here to help the other new viewer.

FR =Field Report
B2B =Body to Body massage with boob/tits/ass
DFK = Deep French Kissing on mouth lips
DATY = Dining at The woman Y spot
HJ =Hand Job
BJ =Blow Job
BBBJ =Bare Back Blow Job
FJ =Sexual intercourse
GFE = Girl Friend Experience
ML = Massage Lady
MP = Massage Parlor

anyone can add if i miss something. tq.

heres a FR I did last weekend.
Port: Al*c* hair Salon
name : Wani
Face: 8/10
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, a bit dark
HJ: 8/10
WIR: yeah, will try the other ML too. all look just like my type.
Damage : 60 shop + 100 ( HJ roaming up and down )

hi bro where's this?

pussInBoots9
24-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Had someone try tyl 3some? is it like 3 player play together or one by one play?

localdomo
25-04-2024, 01:38 AM
Ok bros, so im very new here, but not that new to the scene in Sabah. So this is my first FR after joining.

Port: 66 w3lln3$$
MP faci: clean, tidy, pretty, good customer service.
Name: Kelly? or Cassie? I dont care but No.79
Race: Pho
Face: 7/10 - Pretty while standing and prettier while FJ, but not my type
Boobs: B (and sag a bit but nice nips)
Body: 7/10 (petite but with bit flabby stomach)
Skin: 9/10 (not white anymore, its almost translucent. Very pretty. Smooth but not baby soft anymore like 20yo skin)
Pussy: 9/10 (shaved, clean, bit dark, but the tightest i tried yet)
Massage: 6/10 too short (explain in report)
DFK: Can (but i dont, i just ate)
BBBJ: 10/10 (is hot water a trend now? And she also can do deep)
HJ: well its BBBJ already
B2B: 2/10 (just bad)
DATY: Can (but i dont, i just ate)
GFE: 5/10 (very good hospitality but not loke GF, more like to client or bos)
FJ: 9/10 (well first time i cant hold more than 10)
Damage: 310 (full - dont care whats what anymore, u just can whatever, no nego needed)
WIR: for sure

So i just back from work, very tired. And its 12 midnight... So i look around to get some massage. Found this 66 never tried, but the only one replying they still open.

Ok so found it, bell, open, counter direct said bbbj, b2b and so on and wtf. I said normal massage only got? He said 200. HJ included also 200. Whatever minimum 200. He said more than that (etc etc i dont really care what he talk) is 260. Okay, i said, full package, enuff said, how much. He said 310. I paid and go in. I just want to lie down. Ask the counter to help me pick ML whoever...

Come this ML and start massaging. Ok the massaging is good. But shes rushing because maybe she thought I need time for second half. its only 1 hour time for everything and i normally do 2 hours just for massage.

Done massage, she did B2B. She chuckle because looks like i dont care. But actually im just sleepy. But the B2B was bad. Now ask me to turn around, we talk a bit, shes start prepping hot water, put in the mouth and do BJ, holy damn. Im still limp but nvm she does it. This quite long, but i cannot get like max hardness because im too tired.

Well she proceed with FJ riding on top, idk how but she still able to put my soft one in her. Then i get hard inside but still not the max. After a while she looks tired and ask me on top. Ok here i get the good look of her and actually is pretty. But fkin hell never i feel that tight like vacuum and thick meat pressing inside. Short story, i cant hold it long. Just like 7 or something. Feeling wasteful. She ask if need more, but i couldnt.

So got more time, she bring to shower, properly bath you well. Back to room, dry u up head to toes. Get dress and bye and out. Here i thinking, im going back again but not when im tired. Gonna find one time when im fully ready. And bros please suggest me one place where they do legit massage only and very very good at it.

pussInBoots9
25-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Ok bros, so im very new here, but not that new to the scene in Sabah. So this is my first FR after joining.

Port: 66 w3lln3$$
MP faci: clean, tidy, pretty, good customer service.
Name: Kelly? or Cassie? I dont care but No.79
Race: Pho
Face: 7/10 - Pretty while standing and prettier while FJ, but not my type
Boobs: B (and sag a bit but nice nips)
Body: 7/10 (petite but with bit flabby stomach)
Skin: 9/10 (not white anymore, its almost translucent. Very pretty. Smooth but not baby soft anymore like 20yo skin)
Pussy: 9/10 (shaved, clean, bit dark, but the tightest i tried yet)
Massage: 6/10 too short (explain in report)
DFK: Can (but i dont, i just ate)
BBBJ: 10/10 (is hot water a trend now? And she also can do deep)
HJ: well its BBBJ already
B2B: 2/10 (just bad)
DATY: Can (but i dont, i just ate)
GFE: 5/10 (very good hospitality but not loke GF, more like to client or bos)
FJ: 9/10 (well first time i cant hold more than 10)
Damage: 310 (full - dont care whats what anymore, u just can whatever, no nego needed)
WIR: for sure

So i just back from work, very tired. And its 12 midnight... So i look around to get some massage. Found this 66 never tried, but the only one replying they still open.

Ok so found it, bell, open, counter direct said bbbj, b2b and so on and wtf. I said normal massage only got? He said 200. HJ included also 200. Whatever minimum 200. He said more than that (etc etc i dont really care what he talk) is 260. Okay, i said, full package, enuff said, how much. He said 310. I paid and go in. I just want to lie down. Ask the counter to help me pick ML whoever...

Come this ML and start massaging. Ok the massaging is good. But shes rushing because maybe she thought I need time for second half. its only 1 hour time for everything and i normally do 2 hours just for massage.

Done massage, she did B2B. She chuckle because looks like i dont care. But actually im just sleepy. But the B2B was bad. Now ask me to turn around, we talk a bit, shes start prepping hot water, put in the mouth and do BJ, holy damn. Im still limp but nvm she does it. This quite long, but i cannot get like max hardness because im too tired.

Well she proceed with FJ riding on top, idk how but she still able to put my soft one in her. Then i get hard inside but still not the max. After a while she looks tired and ask me on top. Ok here i get the good look of her and actually is pretty. But fkin hell never i feel that tight like vacuum and thick meat pressing inside. Short story, i cant hold it long. Just like 7 or something. Feeling wasteful. She ask if need more, but i couldnt.

So got more time, she bring to shower, properly bath you well. Back to room, dry u up head to toes. Get dress and bye and out. Here i thinking, im going back again but not when im tired. Gonna find one time when im fully ready. And bros please suggest me one place where they do legit massage only and very very good at it.

Last time I also try 66 w3lln3$$ No 1, seem their special part is the BBBJ part. By the way you can try Eden Reflexology at api2 center, there massage not bad also and is legit massage

unholycow
25-04-2024, 11:44 PM
FR from last month

N?ame: Sea
Race: Tomyum
Boobs: C
Body: 8/10
Pussy: 9/10 (shaved, clean, wet, tight)
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
WIR: Yes

First time trying TYL, superb experience. Finished a busy work week and needed to enjoy myself. Scroll through TYL website and decided to try Sea, she looked cute like my type.

She greeted me and showered with me. When she undressed, I saw her boobs damn nice. Got on bed and started the action. Crazy good bj and pussy action. Finished and we had small chit chat. Sadly she won't be coming back to KK anytime soon because business here is slow for her. But would definitely go again if she's ever in town.

unholycow
26-04-2024, 12:13 AM
Another FR from early April.

Port: Cryst@l P@l@ce
Name: Xiao Lee
Race: PRC
Face: 7/10 (not bad looking, but not my type)
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10 (a bit chubby)
Pussy: 8/10
Massage: 10/10 (helped me crack my spine)
BBBJ: 2/10 (didn't try long because didn't like the plastic seal wrap she used)
GFE: 9/10 (very good hospitality, very talkative)
Damage: 88 counter + 500 (full)
WIR: If no other options

So after my TYL adventure, I wanted to try some PRC action. Since the reviews of other MLs were mixed, I decided to try CP since it had a more consistent number of good reviews.

When I reached, it was almost midnight and they were out of VIP room, so I just took normal room and requested for a Chinese. ML came in wearing a cute pink uniform and started chatting. Massage was really good and she knows how to play with your brother, teasing it and bringing you to edge.

Overall experience and service is superb, but for the price, can get more at other places.

unholycow
26-04-2024, 12:33 AM
FR from April. Wanted to have some fun before my bday and decided to splurge a bit more this time.

Port: L2L
Name: Viko
Race: Russian
Face: 7/10 (Pics look prettier than real life)
Body: 8/10 (quite fit)
Pussy: 7/10 (shaved, clean, not as tight)
BJ: 10/10 (BOY CAN SHE SUCK)
FJ: 7/10 (I may have hoped for too much seeing that she is an angmo)
Damage: 600
WIR: Sure if you have the money

Thanks to everyone here, I've happily tried local FL, Pinay, Tomyum, PRC, Russian. Next I'm hoping to try some Popiah, anyone have any pointers? :p Definitely want to try 3P at TYL too.

Polopo1999
26-04-2024, 09:33 AM
hi bro where's this?

at putatan near kfc above 7 eleven

kelkelckv
26-04-2024, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=Polopo1999;23195475]MP: A**n B**ty Spa
WIR:Yes. Return 2 3 times already. tried her friend too, Niki. Cute beautiful young local girl.:cool::cool::cool:[share the full name bro]

Where this bro?

Xxx55555
26-04-2024, 02:00 PM
FR from April. Wanted to have some fun before my bday and decided to splurge a bit more this time.

Port: L2L
Name: Viko
Race: Russian
Face: 7/10 (Pics look prettier than real life)
Body: 8/10 (quite fit)
Pussy: 7/10 (shaved, clean, not as tight)
BJ: 10/10 (BOY CAN SHE SUCK)
FJ: 7/10 (I may have hoped for too much seeing that she is an angmo)
Damage: 600
WIR: Sure if you have the money

Thanks to everyone here, I've happily tried local FL, Pinay, Tomyum, PRC, Russian. Next I'm hoping to try some Popiah, anyone have any pointers? :p Definitely want to try 3P at TYL too.

Where this port bro L2L

Xxx55555
26-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Helo my bro.. other than TYL anyone know other port to make happy day? 😅

Royaleman99
27-04-2024, 06:12 PM
Port: Al*c* hair Saloon
name : Babe
Face: 6/10
Skin: 7/10 nice, smooth, fair skin
Boob: 7/10 B, Natural nipple
HJ: 6/10
GFE: just ok
WIR: yes
Damage : 80 shop + 70 ( HJ roaming up and down open shirt )

Thanks for bro polopo for the location and FR, so the place actualy is a hidden gem at 1st floor. aboved 7 eleven, same row as KFC putatan. usualy you wont find it when you pass by as the signboard is very small.
so headed to the staircase and the shop is 2 type business. hairCut and Massage. at the side (Jiran) is also a saloon, forgot the name. but the ML choice after glance throu not so satisfy. so proceed to open the door and there is 3 ML inside the shop. shop wise style is like typical shoplot. front is saloon, and behind got 2 room for massage. partition type.
There the ML name Wani and long hair, darken skin but young. so i choose a more younger one.
so proceed to room and she said got package which one u want, 80 is 30 minutes Batin and 120 is 1 Hour batin, 60 is 1 hour body massage only.
for tips if u want extra roaming. depends on the customer. diff ML diff rate.
finish and left. will find out what is L2L port.... :D

Fabpan
27-04-2024, 11:23 PM
Hi bros, can share Kota Kinabalu for MP or FL contacts? TYL is where? Haha newbie here 😝

Fabpan
27-04-2024, 11:34 PM
FR from last month

N?ame: Sea
Race: Tomyum
Body: 8/10
Pussy: 9/10 (shaved, clean, wet, tight)
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
WIR: Yes

First time trying TYL, superb experience. Finished a busy work week and needed to enjoy myself. Scroll through TYL website and decided to try Sea, she looked cute like my type.

She greeted me and showered with me. When she undressed, I saw her boobs damn nice. Got on bed and started the action. Crazy good bj and pussy action. Finished and we had small chit chat. Sadly she won't be coming back to KK anytime soon because business here is slow for her. But would definitely go again if she's ever in town.

Bro can share the website?! Thanks 🤩

AmarRyan
28-04-2024, 03:13 AM
Port: Tawau (MP inside Hotel Beside 7 Eleven Bandar Tawau)
Name : Riz
Race : Pinoy
GFE : 10/10 (Very friendly and talk like my gf)
Face : 8/10
Boobs : B?
Body : 9/10
Pussy : 8/10 (clean, wet,tight)
BBBJ : 5/10 (with capped)
FJ : 9/10 (can do all position)
Damage : 75 + 300 = 375
WIR : YES

Use Michat to find FL or MP. Finde the girl FL but work at MP. She said can do massage after 1a.m. So i chat with her want to go at 2:30 a.m. And she said can. I go to the place and think a got scam. But no, she came from the hotel and go to the MP. I go inside and she said go to show first and she saw me.

She ask 'want service first before massage?" I said yes. She promote HJ = 150, BBBJ = 200? & Full Service = 350. I ask her, 300? She proceed and she do BJ with capped. After that she at my top. We change position to missionary. And not tahan lagi, cum awal because she very beautiful. HAHAHAHAH. After that she massage me and chit chat.

Warzboy
28-04-2024, 10:53 AM
Gonna visit kk soon, any fl or mp to recommend? Willing to tip if good

pussInBoots9
28-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Had someone try Asok at tyl?

rjats
29-04-2024, 08:14 AM

Ho bro, this one need to request or she automatic do it? Price wise how much?

rjats
29-04-2024, 08:14 AM
Anyone have recommendation for someone who is good at prostate milking?

Bro, already tried? Got FR?

Kawanagasaki
29-04-2024, 03:44 PM
Bro can share the website?! Thanks 🤩

Just search tomy*mlee

Kawanagasaki
29-04-2024, 03:47 PM
Hi bros, can share Kota Kinabalu for MP or FL contacts? TYL is where? Haha newbie here 😝

Search tomyumlee

Blueberrie
29-04-2024, 04:00 PM
Ho bro, this one need to request or she automatic do it? Price wise how much? She automatic do it but you could request her to focus more on prostate milking rather than normal hj, because she usually alternate her technique. Damage was 59+100.

rjats
29-04-2024, 06:28 PM
She automatic do it but you could request her to focus more on prostate milking rather than normal hj, because she usually alternate her technique. Damage was 59+100.

Nice. Thanks bro!

rexterr
30-04-2024, 02:28 AM
I already try different MP around kk from the good and satisfying ML to the scam one but I just found out about this forum so this is my review of an MP i visit couple week ago

Port: Borneo Cxty Wxllness ( Above 99 Speedmart)
ML: No 7 (Momo)
Face: 8 ( For me it's more to cuty side actually )
Body: 7 Athletics body. Normal white skin and yeah she's tall y'all. More to model height i think.
Boob: A ( Small boobs ,more to flat chest,but don't worry the nipples good thou, big hard nipple
Pussy: 9, non-smelling, good shape vagina, clean and shave
DFK: 6 - can be higher if she knows to play the tongue ,just a normal lip kiss
DATY: Yes .This is the favourite part since she have a good pussy.
HJ: i never ask her to do that
BBBJ: 9 - She know how to make the brother "toink" in a second. Excellent skill with mouth.
FJ: 9 - Silent mode play and she get energetic action ,just laying down and she do the job for u.
WIR - already try her for third times and u know how good it can be for different times and we know each other already .

She's very talkative and when my first time meet her she already treat u like her bf. Not like talking to a stranger .Random topic chitchat and she also a humourist person. But the downside is she never do the massage properly and always asking "u already sleep?" and we both laugh. If u stress and want some horny accompany with crazy randomness ,can go with her.

ML: No 39 (Ploy)
Face: 5 (Mature and more to native thailand face)
Body: 6 Normal body. Normal tan skin and short
Boob: B ( Medium size more to saggy )
Pussy: 6, It's a jungle down there, so many bushes haha
DFK: 6 - Normal kiss without tongue action
DATY: Doesn't try it coz im scare losing in the jungle.
HJ: 7 - She know the pin point to trigger ur brother before swallowing it. It's good one
BBBJ: 10 - She just eat u and slurp everything under there, u balls gonna get stuck between her lips and fuck i like how she do the job down there,marvelous .
FJ: 8 - Good ,more to normal , she hop to the top position and after 1 minute I'm doing all the heavy stuff hahaha
WIR - maybe. if doesn't have any other option

She's have the attitude and can treat u like customer properly ,not like momo. But i enjoy the time spend with her , and she even ask everything fine if she saw me doesn't feel comfortable with the massage. and yeah she have a good hand ,know how to massage properly and i can feel the grip of her strong hand .

Got other review ,but maybe next time will write it .

rexterr
30-04-2024, 02:32 AM
Had someone try Asok at tyl?

She do the 3some y'all, come on guys, who. already try asoka please review her 🤣

rexterr
30-04-2024, 08:29 AM
I already try different MP around kk from the good and satisfying ML to the meeh one but I just found out about this forum so this is my review of an MP i visit couple week ago

Body: 7 Athletics body. Normal white skin and yeah she's tall y'all. More to model height i think.
Boob: A ( Small boobs ,more to flat chest,but don't worry the nipples good thou, big hard nipple
BBBJ: 9 - She know how to make the brother "toink" in a second. Excellent skill with mouth.
FJ: 9 - Silent mode play and she get energetic action ,just laying down and she do the job for u.
WIR - already try her for third times and u know how good it can be for different times and we know each other already .

She's very talkative and when my first time meet her she already treat u like her bf. Not like talking to a stranger .Random topic chitchat and she also a humourist person. But the downside is she never do the massage properly and always asking "u already sleep?" and we both laugh. If u stress and want some horny accompany with crazy randomness ,can go with her. The rate for massage rm70, i take 2 hours and for all things said above its rm300

HJ: 7 - She know the pin point to trigger ur brother before swallowing it. It's good one
BBBJ: 10 - She just eat u and slurp everything under there, u balls gonna get stuck between her lips and fuck i like how she do the job down there,marvelous .
FJ: 8 - Good ,more to normal , she hop to the top position and after 1 minute I'm doing all the heavy stuff hahaha

She's have the attitude and can treat u like customer properly ,not like momo. But i enjoy the time spend with her , and she even ask everything fine if she saw me doesn't feel comfortable with the massage. and yeah she have a good hand ,know how to massage properly and i can feel the grip of her strong hand . The rate same with momo

pussInBoots9
30-04-2024, 10:24 AM
She do the 3some y'all, come on guys, who. already try asoka please review her 🤣

I also waiting hahahaha

FranKK
30-04-2024, 02:37 PM

Thanks for these FRs. Good info! Must check these out.

NewbieBullet
01-05-2024, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=tan8808;23248059]Port: mala

Review:

I've tried mala port before and this is the first time i met and left with disappointment[/QUOTE

Where this port bro?

tan8808
01-05-2024, 09:53 AM
I already try different MP around kk from the good and satisfying ML to the scam one but I just found out about this forum so this is my review of an MP i visit couple week ago

She's very talkative and when my first time meet her she already treat u like her bf. Not like talking to a stranger .Random topic chitchat and she also a humourist person. But the downside is she never do the massage properly and always asking "u already sleep?" and we both laugh. If u stress and want some horny accompany with crazy randomness ,can go with her.

She's have the attitude and can treat u like customer properly ,not like momo. But i enjoy the time spend with her , and she even ask everything fine if she saw me doesn't feel comfortable with the massage. and yeah she have a good hand ,know how to massage properly and i can feel the grip of her strong hand .

how much is the damage bro? 😁

rexterr
01-05-2024, 01:35 PM
how much is the damage bro? 😁

For massage rate Rm70 per hour, and the full service (pay to the ML) Rm300, Maybe different rate for prc coz this MP also got prc and i never try it

Ricky8142
01-05-2024, 04:50 PM
Hi. Newbie here. Anyone can share FL or m@m@ jny contact. Sorry i dont have any contact to share but surely will do once become more experienced :)

ya...i also want try, any bro can share share?

Ricky8142
01-05-2024, 05:15 PM
kgu any contacts can share kah bro? i will be visiting there soon

Ricky8142
01-05-2024, 05:57 PM
Around mid Jan 24 got a message from usual M@M@ J@NN@ saying got new one. So booked a session immediately and went.

Name: Chinese Milf

Origin: Local

Face: Pretty 8/10

Body: 7/10

Boobs: A cup maybe

Skin: Fair & Soft

Pussy: Clean & Bald

Shower: Alone

​​​​​​Massage: Nope

B2B: Nope

DFK: Nope

Titfuck: Nope

Balls Sucking: 10/10 like gonna swallow both my balls

Ass Rimming: 10/10 it's heaven

Auto Roaming: Allowed

Fingering: Nope

69/DATY: 10/10

BBBJ: 10/10 (Very Nice)

HJ: Nope

Rush: Nope

Hygiene: Very Clean

GFE: Friendly

WIR: Maybe different girls

Cheongster Preference: 1M

​​​​​​​Start session around 12pm. Get into bath tub to clean up myself. Didn't talk much as she talks less. But friendly where she answers for every question I asked. Started session with lying to face on bed. She started with licking my whole body. She was very good with her tongue. She turned me ON with licking on point at every part of your body esp butthole. Then she asked me to turn around and lie on back. She started with licking my thighs.. slowly moved to butthole then started licking & sucking my balls... I was in heaven.... she then started deep throat with my lil bro... I really enjoyed it... once my lil bro got real hard, she capped me... Started with missionary then doggy. Light moans. After abt 20 mins, released load. Then clean up myself and returned happy man. Overall satisfied with her services.

can share contact ??? feel like wanna try

Njaja
01-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Anyone know where can get at Sipitang/Beaufort/Lawas?

Njaja
01-05-2024, 11:21 PM
Anyone know where to get at Sipitang/Beaufort/Lawas??

Njaja
01-05-2024, 11:38 PM
Where can get at lawas sipitang or Beaufort?

Kawanagasaki
02-05-2024, 10:28 AM
Anyone can share L2L contact?

DumDum24
02-05-2024, 02:14 PM
Anyone try lengluib2b?

futa981
02-05-2024, 06:28 PM
Can anyone add me to groups?lclycity groups

kelkelckv
03-05-2024, 12:16 AM
can share contact ??? feel like wanna try

Can share contact bro?

futa981
03-05-2024, 06:12 AM
Can anyone add me in telegram 1c1yc1ty group? my id t.me/dot981

winster
03-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be heading to sabah end of this month for the first time in my life and will be staying at the marriot area, was wondering if any experienced bros would be willing to share any local spas to go to..

appreciate any tips!

Thank you in advance fine sirs

Kawanagasaki
03-05-2024, 03:51 PM
Anyone try lengluib2b?

It's a scam.

Rizezz
03-05-2024, 06:21 PM
Hello bros, anyone here tried fulin spa kg air?

futa981
06-05-2024, 06:05 AM
Anyone got lclycity sabah telegram group?invite me @DOT981

sdkzai99
06-05-2024, 05:43 PM
Is there any cheong spot at kk times square?

Johnnyblaze
06-05-2024, 06:35 PM
Trying to get m@m@ j3nny.. trade contacts.. pm me bro

Foodle
08-05-2024, 12:08 PM
Can I get mama je&&y contact pls

Foodle
08-05-2024, 12:10 PM
Trying to get m@m@ j3nny.. trade contacts.. pm me bro
Did you manage to get the contact, can share ?

Foreverinp
08-05-2024, 08:24 PM
anyone tried tyl new menu, can give fr?

jordanchu
09-05-2024, 12:04 AM
i just saw the new menu, i only know atto and oppo, they are good. Their pics are quite accurate, not much editing. In term of service, O is friendly and high gfe, firm assets and a little tanned curvy hot girl. A is a little bit shy as i remember the last time she came, because seldom see white skin thaigirl and the pic is totally same, cute and tempting. However, her asset is a bit saggy, if you don't like saggy, you choose other. O can communicate well in english but A has limited english, so i remember our conversation start with translate app, hahahaha

futa981
09-05-2024, 06:04 AM
Pls send me m@m@ je**y contact

pussInBoots9
09-05-2024, 10:48 AM
Have any bro try Patty and Navi yet at tyl?

Latio1234
09-05-2024, 03:55 PM
Hi, can share contact as well. Im in KK now

rexterr
10-05-2024, 12:17 PM
i just saw the new menu, i only know atto and oppo, they are good. Their pics are quite accurate, not much editing. In term of service, O is friendly and high gfe, firm assets and a little tanned curvy hot girl. A is a little bit shy as i remember the last time she came, because seldom see white skin thaigirl and the pic is totally same, cute and tempting. However, her asset is a bit saggy, if you don't like saggy, you choose other. O can communicate well in english but A has limited english, so i remember our conversation start with translate app, hahahaha

i thot oppo look more saggy from the photo, but surprisingly atto more saggy. Same like Annika, the tyl menu before this, saggy but slurppy 🤣🤣

Zuanmi56
10-05-2024, 02:09 PM
So far I tried Mango, Mind, Oppo, Atto and Navi from tyl.. All good GFE except for Navi.. For better experience can try mango and mind. For high GFE can try mind and oppo.. Oppo pretty good in communication. But so far the best for is Mind.. Never try the others.. Probably would try Patty or Kee next week.. So just wait for my FR

Johanjeffry
10-05-2024, 02:22 PM
Date: 8/5/24
Port: WF
No: 28
Origin: Thai
Language: Eng
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : B
Pussy : trim but not allowed roaming
Auto Roaming: No
Massage : 5/10 piano
Catbath: no
b2b: 1/10 dissapointed
BBBJ : 7/10 okok
HJ : didn ask assume available
DFK : n/a
Anal :N/A
Ass Rimming:N/A
Finger: NO
DATY: N/A
FJ : 400
Rush: no
Damage: counter 125 for 90 mins bj 300 open full
WIR: definitely not for 28, maybe will try other

p/s: not recommended, not so friendly ask 1 question only 1 answer and quiet the whole session while she keep looking & touching her phone, overall not so good

Xxx55555
10-05-2024, 03:08 PM
My FR at TYL
Just want try mango but not free time i want.
So just pick Navi.
Face : 8/10 looks like at pic but like always have filter.
Body : 8/10
Boobs : medium nice nipple
Pussy : clean n shave
Dfk : no try
Bj : 4/10 biasa2
Fj : 7/10
Gfe : good very friendly.
Can speak eng but not to much.

Next time want to try mango.. any one have FR for mango plz give a feedbck about mango tq.

Njaja
10-05-2024, 11:29 PM
So far I tried Mango, Mind, Oppo, Atto and Navi from tyl.. All good GFE except for Navi.. For better experience can try mango and mind. For high GFE can try mind and oppo.. Oppo pretty good in communication. But so far the best for is Mind.. Never try the others.. Probably would try Patty or Kee next week.. So just wait for my FR

Wanna ask, for tyl is it safe? Never tried before. And do they provide hotel?

Zuanmi56
11-05-2024, 01:44 AM
Wanna ask, for tyl is it safe? Never tried before. And do they provide hotel?

In term of place yeah I can say it's safe.. Of course there will be a risk.. If u scared to take a risk don't bother to try the service. Room included..