PDA

View Full Version : Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Zackd
05-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Hi guys, would like to share my experience last month.

Port: TSRJ
Name: Rose
Race: Thai
Face : 8/10, same as in pic.
Body : 8/10 smooth skin
Boobs : B, original. Soft and nice to hold
Pussy : 9/10 tight/clean
BBBJ : 7/10
MOAN: 9/10
FJ : 9/10 the best for tsrj.
GFE: 7/10 talks a lot, have to bang her to stop her.
Rush: No rush
Damage: rm300
WIR: yes. But she went back on 1st Aug

By far the best from TSRJ I had. The girl talks a lot, she can speak quite good English. When entered the room she looks exactly like in picture. Turn my mood on. After washing she proceed with light massage and BBBJ. She is the first doing it without CD. The BJ was ok. Then she straight went on top. Before she put in I finger her a little. She was af wet already after BJ. She said she's very sensitive. The FJ was good. Her breast is original, not too big, not too small. Just nice for me to grab. Her nipples pointy and I suck them while she moans. We change a few position and I had a good 30 minutes before I shot my load. Ten she clean me up nice and we had some chat. She told me that she probably won't be back here. I tip her a little before I left. The best from TSRJ so far for me.

roberttoli
05-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Hi guys, would like to share my experience last month.

Port: TSRJ
Name: Rose
Face : 8/10, same as in pic.
Boobs : B, original. Soft and nice to hold
FJ : 9/10 the best for tsrj.
GFE: 7/10 talks a lot, have to bang her to stop her.
Damage: rm300
WIR: yes. But she went back on 1st Aug

By far the best from TSRJ I had. The girl talks a lot, she can speak quite good English. When entered the room she looks exactly like in picture. Turn my mood on. After washing she proceed with light massage and BBBJ. She is the first doing it without CD. The BJ was ok. Then she straight went on top. Before she put in I finger her a little. She was af wet already after BJ. She said she's very sensitive. The FJ was good. Her breast is original, not too big, not too small. Just nice for me to grab. Her nipples pointy and I suck them while she moans. We change a few position and I had a good 30 minutes before I shot my load. Ten she clean me up nice and we had some chat. She told me that she probably won't be back here. I tip her a little before I left. The best from TSRJ so far for me.

can i get tsrj id? only have tyl, never try tsrj..help a bro out thanks

Zuanmi56
05-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Can do without CD?

Nope.. It just for bbbj and cim.. Fj still need to use cd

DDFISHFINDER
05-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Hi... any recommend kk area Massage have b3b+bj...

DDFISHFINDER
05-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Hi... can pm me where kk area massage have bj+b2b... recommend thanks

DDFISHFINDER
05-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Where place recommended massage have b2b+Bj

DDFISHFINDER
05-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Nope.. It just for bbbj and cim.. Fj still need to use cd

Can pm me contact

DDFISHFINDER
05-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Can pm me...

Kaubam
06-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Port: ab*l*n*
Name: milin
Face : 8/10
Boobs : c, original. Soft
FJ : 9/10 t
GFE: 7/10 very friendly, minimal English but understandable
Damage: rm280
WIR: yes. But probably will try other stocks too.

She is very friendly, will greet you when you come. Good experience. Owh and BJ without condom after wash.

Hone
06-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Hi there, I’m new here. Is Yixin nice to go? Thank you

Hone
06-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Hi I’m new here. Is Yixin good? First time but dunno where to go

thrice23
07-08-2022, 08:27 AM
RTF Vivian

Date: August 2022
Name: Vivian
Face : 9/10. Wore makeup
Body : 8/10. Meaty
Massage : n/a
Boobs : 8/10 natural
DFK : 10/10 tongue fighting
Roam : yes
CB : didnt ask
Pussy : 9/10. Clean shaved. No smell.
DATY : yes
BJ : 10/10 deepthroat with eye contact
FJ : 10/10 she can ride
GFE: 10/10 friendly. Nice to talk
Rush: No
Damage: 500 outcall

Havent been to KK in a while. Arrived Kk contact her. Set arrangement 8am in the morning. Yeah. 8 am. Old man is a morning person. She arrived 0740am. Her time management is very good.

Pm me if you are interested to meet her. She doesnt accept newbie in forum.

jeremynwf
07-08-2022, 01:08 PM
Wang fei reflexology asia city which masseuse pretty can intro?

Foreverinp
07-08-2022, 02:33 PM
anyone had tried milli from hotpot , mind to share fr , pretty gorgeous from the pic.

TalakBoy4
08-08-2022, 02:21 PM
RTF Vivian

Havent been to KK in a while. Arrived Kk contact her. Set arrangement 8am in the morning. Yeah. 8 am. Old man is a morning person. She arrived 0740am. Her time management is very good.

Bro mind sharing contact

AllForBlank
08-08-2022, 03:03 PM
RTF Vivian

is she local bro?

TalakBoy4
08-08-2022, 07:36 PM
anyone had tried milli from hotpot , mind to share fr , pretty gorgeous from the pic.
Same here bro..do this hotpot is legit ..im afraid scam..need proof then can book

snakeyezd
08-08-2022, 08:07 PM
FYI new stock tyl

destiny325
09-08-2022, 03:06 PM
mine share contct bro tq

snakeyezd
10-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Thanks to bros here to help book at hotpot. Here's FR as promised.

Port: Hotpot
Name: Milli
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Skin: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
Boobs: C natural
DFK: not really
DATY: no
BJ: 6/10 w/ cd
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Rush: no
WIR: try others better

disappointing no BBBJ as advertised. But she made the effort to give feel. Picture also a bit far from reality. Probably taken a few years ago also. She is a bit meaty now. But very friendly. No automatic help you shower, must ask for it but she agree straight away.

after that she play some music on her phone and turn off lights. I ask for massage and she agree also. So-so but gets better after a bit of warm up. After 5 min i turn around. She straight away put on cd and won't let me do anything else. Proceed bj for few min and then cowboy. Then ask me go on top. Can change few position np.

she also not into kissing, and not like my hand to roaming. but overall ok la was enjoyable.

prefer the port location here as the rooms feel better. also notice got new stock just in.

notacapp
11-08-2022, 12:21 AM

disappointing no BBBJ as advertised. But she made the effort to give feel. Picture also a bit far from reality. Probably taken a few years ago also. She is a bit meaty now. But very friendly. No automatic help you shower, must ask for it but she agree straight away.

after that she play some music on her phone and turn off lights. I ask for massage and she agree also. So-so but gets better after a bit of warm up. After 5 min i turn around. She straight away put on cd and won't let me do anything else. Proceed bj for few min and then cowboy. Then ask me go on top. Can change few position np.

she also not into kissing, and not like my hand to roaming. but overall ok la was enjoyable.

prefer the port location here as the rooms feel better. also notice got new stock just in.

The place is in hotel or any places?

Hone
11-08-2022, 05:10 PM
This legit?

devilwong99
11-08-2022, 07:19 PM
any Chinese local, please pm🥲

devilwong99
11-08-2022, 07:22 PM
RTF Vivian

please pm contact🥲

Zackd
11-08-2022, 07:23 PM

The stock not very consistent, depends on luck sometimes got good one available. XD

Zackd
11-08-2022, 07:31 PM
RTF Vivian

Hi bro. Is she local CKT? Lately I seems like wanna try out popiah, Indo mee or NL back in KL TYL. Looks nice and delicious. Hopefully Sabah can put in some stock

Zackd
11-08-2022, 07:35 PM
She is also in kch, lol

She seems to move around a lot. To me like scam

Apenymous
12-08-2022, 05:11 AM
Hi bro, can pm contact? Thanks!

Hi bro, can pm contact? Thank you in advance

Apenymous
12-08-2022, 05:58 AM
try tyl bro, tsrj stock kinda meh 😅

Hello boss, saya baru dalam forum. Boleh share contact TYL atau TSJR?

KFUU
12-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Thanks for info

generouslyvalid
12-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Pm contact no. bro
Give me contact please

mousieboy
13-08-2022, 08:16 AM
Flying to KK next week, any recommendations for a first timer there?

Geng7207
13-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Name: Nana
Port : Crystal Palace Massage
Race: TomYum
Face: 7
Skin: advertised fair skin. Actual is tanned and so called healthy and brown skin, is my type of skin
Massage Skill: didn’t request. She come in straight meraba raba me already.
Body: not too skinny, not too meaty, tummy flat, not tight.
Boobs: advertised B, but I think it’s A. Her nipples are quite sensitive.
DFK: No. just kiss
HJ: just want to make you hard.
BBBJ: yes. Just up and down motion, not much excitement. She prefers CBJ
FJ: she likes people who takes initiative. She moans quite loud and I’m so worried people outside might listen. Just manage to have 3 position because there’s not much room to move around. The massage table is in the middle.
DATY: allowed.
GFE: 7
WIR: yes. For other menu.
Damage: 80 counter , 200 lady.

Decided to try this new port because they keep giving suspense in their moment. Once they posted and updated their moment, there are 5 ladies to choose from. But 3 of them I think , is previously from SugarCoco port. I might be wrong, but I asked and checked and was told all of them are firstimer in kk. I really doubt coz I had tried 2 of them, but meh…. I might be wrong. So decided to try other stock. Again, look at their photos from the moment and don’t take it too seriously. Although Nana is also different from the photo, but she turns out to be the wild type, which I don’t mind and I like it. Those local and Pinoy are still there and still offer extra also, but you know la their price. Manage to be her 2nd customer according to her, and it’s not a bad experience to me. No rush, but she is the wild type, manage to release some stress. Can give it a try for those who are interested.

hadonghoon
13-08-2022, 10:32 PM
can u share the contact bro?

mesin3822
13-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Skin: advertised fair skin. Actual is tanned and so called healthy and brown skin, is my type of skin
FJ: she likes people who takes initiative. She moans quite loud and I’m so worried people outside might listen. Just manage to have 3 position because there’s not much room to move around. The massage table is in the middle.

Decided to try this new port because they keep giving suspense in their moment. Once they posted and updated their moment, there are 5 ladies to choose from. But 3 of them I think , is previously from SugarCoco port. I might be wrong, but I asked and checked and was told all of them are firstimer in kk. I really doubt coz I had tried 2 of them, but meh…. I might be wrong. So decided to try other stock. Again, look at their photos from the moment and don’t take it too seriously. Although Nana is also different from the photo, but she turns out to be the wild type, which I don’t mind and I like it. Those local and Pinoy are still there and still offer extra also, but you know la their price. Manage to be her 2nd customer according to her, and it’s not a bad experience to me. No rush, but she is the wild type, manage to release some stress. Can give it a try for those who are interested.

I might try this out later. May I know though, what kind of room is provided by them. Is it spacious enough for the action?

hadonghoon
14-08-2022, 02:47 AM
ada siapa2 boleh share contact FL yg ada di KK? pm please

Geng7207
14-08-2022, 07:02 AM
I might try this out later. May I know though, what kind of room is provided by them. Is it spacious enough for the action?

It’s a room with shower and a massage table in the middle. Just slightly bigger than those normal massage room

dogisfly
14-08-2022, 12:14 PM

Wow u pay 80 counter ie deposit, but not kena scam. I guess miracle do happen?

2p4u0g1tes
14-08-2022, 07:58 PM

Crystal Palace is MP at Sutera Avenue what make you think miracle do happen when he pay at counter. All MP have counter and cashier

Geng7207
14-08-2022, 09:56 PM

Well i guess i gave lots of trust because its a massage shop and its not a hotel / motel / lodging house.

Zackd
15-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Well i guess i gave lots of trust because its a massage shop and its not a hotel / motel / lodging house.

Do they have locals who does FL?

TalakBoy4
15-08-2022, 08:02 PM

Decided to try this new port because they keep giving suspense in their moment. Once they posted and updated their moment, there are 5 ladies to choose from. But 3 of them I think , is previously from SugarCoco port. I might be wrong, but I asked and checked and was told all of them are firstimer in kk. I really doubt coz I had tried 2 of them, but meh…. I might be wrong. So decided to try other stock. Again, look at their photos from the moment and don’t take it too seriously. Although Nana is also different from the photo, but she turns out to be the wild type, which I don’t mind and I like it. Those local and Pinoy are still there and still offer extra also, but you know la their price. Manage to be her 2nd customer according to her, and it’s not a bad experience to me. No rush, but she is the wild type, manage to release some stress. Can give it a try for those who are interested. bro do they have michat or wechat id

mesin3822
16-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Name: Wine
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Skin: 9/10 (She has a lot of beautiful tattoo ngl haha)
Boobs: C
DFK: no
DATY: Hell yea
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Moan: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (her english is limited but still understandable)
Damage: RM280 (1 shot, 45 minutes)
WIR: Yes (but probably for other stock)

So before we did the deed, I took a shower since it was raining outside and I always take shower before doing the action with other fl as well. She actually joined me and we took shower together without even me asking for it. She also dried my hair later on but since I have the wolf cut so she took pretty long time to dry it . So we just laugh it off cause it took like 5 minutes for my hair to dry completely... hahaha, feels bad man..

I have to be honest here, her bj is pretty average but she actually knew how to make you feel good with her tongue even though it was just an average up and down movement. But I think it's because she did the bbbj (u know.. raw, without condom) so that explained why I was hard so quick after only like few minutes (maybe 1~2 minutes , smtg like that).

Afterwards, I suck her tits and lick her p*ssy for couple of minutes before going into the real action and damn her moan is attractive no cap cause it sounds so natural. I know this cause from my own experiences, most fl I've done before will close their eyes and moan slowly like they don't want you to hear it haha. I finger her p*ssy a lil bit and damn it wet af already so I know that she is ready for my d*ck. We did several position like missionary and doggy before I went all out and her p*ssy suction is damn tight.

She said that she will go back to thailand like 2 or 3 weeks I think. So I recommend other bros (especially if you are too damn tired waiting for TYL slot to be empty all the time) to go for it before she move back to her country.

Geng7207
16-08-2022, 05:55 AM
Do they have locals who does FL?

Not sure on this

Geng7207
16-08-2022, 05:56 AM
bro do they have michat or wechat id

Yes michat

tan8808
16-08-2022, 04:44 PM
anyone tried abalone menu before? is it legit?

Zackd
16-08-2022, 05:38 PM
anyone tried abalone menu before? is it legit?

Abalone is tsrj bro

tan8808
17-08-2022, 12:07 AM
Abalone is tsrj bro

is legit right? wanna try it next week

devilwong99
17-08-2022, 06:04 AM
bro do they have michat or wechat id

can i have the michat?

AllForBlank
17-08-2022, 08:23 AM

So before we did the deed, I took a shower since it was raining outside and I always take shower before doing the action with other fl as well. She actually joined me and we took shower together without even me asking for it. She also dried my hair later on but since I have the wolf cut so she took pretty long time to dry it . So we just laugh it off cause it took like 5 minutes for my hair to dry completely... hahaha, feels bad man..

I have to be honest here, her bj is pretty average but she actually knew how to make you feel good with her tongue even though it was just an average up and down movement. But I think it's because she did the bbbj (u know.. raw, without condom) so that explained why I was hard so quick after only like few minutes (maybe 1~2 minutes , smtg like that).

Afterwards, I suck her tits and lick her p*ssy for couple of minutes before going into the real action and damn her moan is attractive no cap cause it sounds so natural. I know this cause from my own experiences, most fl I've done before will close their eyes and moan slowly like they don't want you to hear it haha. I finger her p*ssy a lil bit and damn it wet af already so I know that she is ready for my d*ck. We did several position like missionary and doggy before I went all out and her p*ssy suction is damn tight.

She said that she will go back to thailand like 2 or 3 weeks I think. So I recommend other bros (especially if you are too damn tired waiting for TYL slot to be empty all the time) to go for it before she move back to her country.

where is this?

Dolphin11
17-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Any bros from sandakan got recommendations?

mesin3822
17-08-2022, 02:00 PM
where is this?

I contact them through michat. Thx to the bros here who has confirmed that it's a legit service. The id is abalone_666 and u can check previous post on this thread for more detail.

FranKK
17-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Interesting. Was there recently myself. Not the best though.

Port : Meikei
Race: Local
Face: 6
Skin: OK - medium colour
Massage Skill: Str8 to extras after checking with me
Body: A little meaty
Boobs: I would say C but a little saggy
DFK: No.
BBBJ: yes. Just up and down motion, not much excitement. Side on. No enthusiasm
FJ: Didnt ask - was in standard massage room
DATY: Didnt ask.
GFE: 0
WIR: No. Rough and unfriendly. Not sweet.
Damage: 80 counter , 250 lady.

What is their username in Michat?

FranKK
17-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Edit not RM 250 - RM 100

roberttoli
17-08-2022, 03:22 PM
wah some of u guys fuck without condom?? remember safety first, you could spread disease to others as well

Mrcheongster
17-08-2022, 05:44 PM
can i get tsrj id? only have tyl, never try tsrj..help a bro out thankscan share tsrj contact bro ? Cheongster needed

Mrcheongster
17-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Hi guys, going kk next week. My first time, so want to try local NL or CKY if possible. Can anyone share contact, mama Jenny contact also pls. Thanks Hi Bro. Do you have any Happy ending ? Kindly share the contact if have any. Thanks bro

Mrcheongster
17-08-2022, 05:56 PM
May share contact bro? Pm plscan share the contact bro ?

devilwong99
19-08-2022, 05:51 AM
need local Chinese or dusun contact please

devilwong99
19-08-2022, 05:57 AM
need local Chinese or dusun contact please

devilwong99
19-08-2022, 05:57 AM
Pm local Chinese please

wdddd
19-08-2022, 01:10 PM
any contact for cheongs in brun*i?

wdddd
19-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Any contact for cheongs in Brun*i?

mousieboy
20-08-2022, 07:35 PM
managed to get a hold of abalone menu, wondering if there’s any other stable or contact around KK, will be flying off to KK tonight and will have some free time alone next few days, any bros can recommend me? First time going to Kk

mousieboy
20-08-2022, 07:49 PM

Bro the crystal palace got WeChat / michat?

mousieboy
21-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Just landed in KK, wondering if there’s any contact near imago mall? Staying at Airbnb here, do PM if have thanks a lot bros

Kaubam
22-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Interesting. Was there recently myself. Not the best though.

Port : Meikei
Face: 6
Skin: OK - medium colour
Massage Skill: Str8 to extras after checking with me
Body: A little meaty
Boobs: I would say C but a little saggy
DFK: No.
BBBJ: yes. Just up and down motion, not much excitement. Side on. No enthusiasm
FJ: Didnt ask - was in standard massage room
DATY: Didnt ask.
GFE: 0
WIR: No. Rough and unfriendly. Not sweet.
Damage: 80 counter , 250 lady.

What is their username in Michat?

She allowed roaming down and up if not mistaken previously

BobbyA
22-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Tried this MP in penampang, **r*l* reflexology. They have locals and also pinays. Took 1 pinay. Massage not so good but very friendly. She says she does batin for 100 and if she’s in the mood b2b for 150. Massage only if i remember is 70. They have body scrub also. Very friendly girl. So i took 3 hours massage + batin + scrub. Paid 300 for all those. Nice to have someone who bathes you when you think of it, the only time we need people to bayhe us is when we’re babies or when we KO already 😂

2late
22-08-2022, 10:53 PM
RTF Vivian

Pm contact

TCCH
23-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Name: Sky
Port: TYL
Face : 9/10 , from photo just a bit touch up
Body : Small and cute
Skin : 10/10
Boobs : Maybe C
Pussy : 8/10
BBBJ : 6/10 standard up and down , nothing really special.
FJ : 7/10 will follow your command, allow you to change position.
Moans: 6/10 a bit shy
GFE: 7/10 not so much of this feeling compared to last time
Damage : RM240.
WIR : my second time. First time is 2 years ago when she is new here.

Can share contact?

Geng7207
23-08-2022, 11:33 AM
Can share contact?

You can visit TYL website

mousieboy
23-08-2022, 12:17 PM
Landmine.. was staying at Imago Loft, open michat and there was a freelance nearby at KK times. Got quoted RM250 for one shot so I ageed since it’s nearby, 2mins walk away..

First thing when I entered, straight away ask for payment, suddenly ask for $300, told her she said $250 just a min ago then she act blur.. after handing over her the money she just walk to away never say anything, so I start to undress. When I walking into shower suddenly she rudely ask me what I want to do, told her I just want to rinse myself then she give black face.

Whole time she just lying on the bed, so after rinsing myself I come out, she just ask me lie down on bed, start touch my didi for 10sec, straight put cap on.. mood totally sian alr so I told her, Wah so fast? She didn’t even lick or another, just touch touch 10sec put cap then start to blow, blow for 10sec then ask me get on top of her, whole session not even 20mins including me washing up, dressing and undressing.. bros do take not of this landmine.. would appreciate if other bros can share some decent contacts near imago or massage place!!

mousieboy
23-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Landmine.. was staying at Imago Loft, open michat and there was a freelance nearby at KK times. Got quoted RM250 for one shot so I ageed since it’s nearby, 2mins walk away..

First thing when I entered, straight away ask for payment, suddenly ask for $300, told her she said $250 just a min ago then she act blur.. after handing over her the money she just walk to away never say anything, so I start to undress. When I walking into shower suddenly she rudely ask me what I want to do, told her I just want to rinse myself then she give black face.

Whole time she just lying on the bed, so after rinsing myself I come out, she just ask me lie down on bed, start touch my didi for 10sec, straight put cap on.. mood totally sian alr so I told her, Wah so fast? She didn’t even lick or another, just touch touch 10sec put cap then start to blow, blow for 10sec then ask me get on top of her, whole session not even 20mins including me washing up, dressing and undressing.. bros do take not of this landmine.. would appreciate if other bros can share some decent contacts near imago or massage place!!

Bros do take note to avoid her, her place is at Times Square, Manja Hotel

roberttoli
23-08-2022, 03:12 PM

U pm'ed me asking for kk scene and i assumed other ppl as well, than u go to michat? why bother asked in the first place

roberttoli
23-08-2022, 03:19 PM
U pm'ed me asking for kk scene and i assumed other ppl as well, than u go to michat? why bother asked in the first place

my bad, my reply to you at dm was unsucesssfull. i was sharing tyl contact

Foreverinp
23-08-2022, 03:41 PM

dont ever trust contact from mi chat. they usually scammer or liar.

superb11111
23-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Name: cake
Face: 7.5/10
Skin: 9/10
DATY: yes, no smell
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
Moan: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM230 (1 shot, 45 minutes)
WIR: Yes

Tidus8899
23-08-2022, 10:57 PM
RTF Vivian

Pm contact

devilwong99
24-08-2022, 05:57 AM
Pm contact

pm contact

xiaosiong
24-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Tried this MP in penampang, **r*l* reflexology. They have locals and also pinays. Took 1 pinay. Massage not so good but very friendly. She says she does batin for 100 and if she’s in the mood b2b for 150. Massage only if i remember is 70. They have body scrub also. Very friendly girl. So i took 3 hours massage + batin + scrub. Paid 300 for all those. Nice to have someone who bathes you when you think of it, the only time we need people to bayhe us is when we’re babies or when we KO already 😂

Can any bro share ctc of this place?

LUSTZ
25-08-2022, 01:55 PM
You can visit TYL website

Can share the website? TIA.

kwst79
25-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Hi guy newbie here, had been looking for this forum for quite long of time and thx to all the info from the dai kor, finally able to chiong safe is kk.

So here are the FR, Enjoy (first time write btw)

1. B*ue Oc**n R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, i think now only left PCR, others went back to their country. Those want to go need book in advance since now only left 3 PCR. PCR offer batin+auto roaming (damage about 100+61). Massage is so so only.

2. B*g F**t R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, got local and PCR, PCR offer bation+b2b (damage 200+58), offer BJ+CIM (top up 100). This one massage also not that great and quite ex (not that worth for me)

3. W*ng F*i *nt*rn*t**n*l, all PCR, also offer B2B+Batin (Damage 150+78). The PCR there all quite pretty, those interested can go try.

4. Port - Michat Ab*l*ne_666 is legit one, all their stock is Tom Yum, they offer FJ at RM280/per shot. Tried R**y few day ago, overall is not bad, she not rushing, very naughty and treat u like a king. Can communicate via minimal english. Thai ascent quite strong. Real face is quite similar to picture but heavy make up luh. The port tryable one since all the dai kor here say TYL port always full.

That all for the FR. thx for reading. Overall I still new and dont know much about other ports in KK. Hope got dai kor can share some contact for me so I can explore more. Chiong safe guys.

Hi bro can share port info n contact? Will be in KK tonight.

Devil1993
28-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Any local new chicks to try at KK? PLEASE DO SHARE..Will exchange some of my contacts with you

WreckedBanged
31-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Hi bros, how to request batin massage in any MP? Sorry newbie here ;(

WolfTan
31-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Hi, am new on the forum. Discovered the Tom Yum website, whatsapp an Telegram. Are the girls,real, the site legit and ratés real, Thank you

DapperDanMan
02-09-2022, 04:22 PM

Hey bro, can share her contact?

roberttoli
03-09-2022, 12:08 PM
JM370 - u said wanna share info of FL/ML if i share you my info in DM. I shared mine already now is your turn la 😁😁

Devil1993
03-09-2022, 03:41 PM
01172640312... Have anyone tried this girl Marsha?

donnyratau
04-09-2022, 02:13 AM
TYL got new stock. Any FR for them?

peelx
04-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Why so difficult to know mama jenny contact method? Top secret here?...

fi2709
04-09-2022, 05:29 PM

u must bring someone to vouch u.. becoz mama jenny scare MIB..

hep69music7
04-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Name: CAKE
Race: THAI
Language: simple english
Body : 8/10 smooth skin with tattoos on her back
Boobs : as mentioned/ great hard nipples
BBBJ : 7/10 , good sucking skill
DFK : No
Anal : -
DATY: can
MOAN: 8/10 she moaned good
FJ : 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Rush: no rush
Damage: rm230+20 tips
WIR: yes , actually wanted to extend but someone booked her for next session.

P/s: After I knocked on the door , she greeted me with a cheeky smile at the door. So we hit the bath together and I tried to roam around her body as she was washing my bro. After drying up, we straightaway proceeded on the bed with her great sucking skills & I DATY her clean shaven wet pussy. After she felt my bro was ready for action , she immediately dressed up my bro and rode on it. I can felt her tightness as she speed up. She asked for the missionary to let me feel her depth. With all her tight squeezing, my bro released his load. I asked her for 2nd release as she was taming my bro. Due her next session almost up , no 2nd round.

John0507
04-09-2022, 11:52 PM

Unless you're an active contributor, don't expect to get her contact.

donnyratau
05-09-2022, 07:49 AM
Language: simple english
Body : 8/10 smooth skin with tattoos on her back
Boobs : as mentioned/ great hard nipples
BBBJ : 7/10 , good sucking skill
DATY: can
MOAN: 8/10 she moaned good
FJ : 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Rush: no rush
Damage: rm230+20 tips
WIR: yes , actually wanted to extend but someone booked her for next session.

P/s: After I knocked on the door , she greeted me with a cheeky smile at the door. So we hit the bath together and I tried to roam around her body as she was washing my bro. After drying up, we straightaway proceeded on the bed with her great sucking skills & I DATY her clean shaven wet pussy. After she felt my bro was ready for action , she immediately dressed up my bro and rode on it. I can felt her tightness as she speed up. She asked for the missionary to let me feel her depth. With all her tight squeezing, my bro released his load. I asked her for 2nd release as she was taming my bro. Due her next session almost up , no 2nd round.

Great FR bro, would try miya or nancy later on. Nann & avinya return already but mehh.

TalakBoy4
05-09-2022, 03:32 PM

Can share mama jenny contact bro

Songjurong
05-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Why don't you share your contact here and wait for mama Jenny to call you. Lol

Hone
05-09-2022, 09:50 PM
Language: Thai/Simple english
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 smooth skin with tattoos on her back
Boobs : Feels really nice to grab
Pussy : 9/10 Damn tight hot and wet
BJ : 8/10 , Sucking on point, feels quite good
MOAN: 8/10 She just keeps moanning
Rush: Enjoys the process
Damage: rm230

This is my first time posting in this forum and I just experienced my first night xD. She greeted me when I enter the room and directly move on to the bathroom as I am soaking wet from the heavy rain. We bathed together and she keeps teasing my bro. Kinda feels new as first time doing this. She moans real hard, and damn made my bro damn happy.
That concludes my first experience. Hope all dai gor can recommend me other new girls.
Sadly this is Cake's las today, as she's going back today.

Foreverinp
05-09-2022, 10:17 PM

nonsense ,if mib really want to catch that mamaz they already caught .

Sven90
06-09-2022, 03:40 AM
Anyone can share mama jenny contact? Vet here, been solo Chong-ing since 2017. We can swap contact as long its mama jenny.

donnyratau
06-09-2022, 08:04 AM
Name: Miya
Body : 7/10
Boobs : Superb
Pussy : 9/10 nice ride
DFK : Didnt ask
DATY : Didnt ask
Anal : NO
MOAN: 6/10
Rush: No Rush
Damage: rm240

Enjoying my time with her. Will try nancy after this. Saw TYL have new stock this morning. They should bring indomee or popiah here

KingDevil
06-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Where is this uuc? And how do i get in touch with this girl?

KingDevil
06-09-2022, 09:45 AM
I want too

roberttoli
06-09-2022, 02:24 PM

Enjoying my time with her. Will try nancy after this. Saw TYL have new stock this morning. They should bring indomee or popiah here

Bro, is miya fair mcm gambar? her face look like in photo also ka?

fi2709
07-09-2022, 12:14 AM
Can share mama jenny contact bro

ask bro or sifu here.. & use pm chat

fi2709
07-09-2022, 12:16 AM
nonsense ,if mib really want to catch that mamaz they already caught .

so.. u share la mama jenny contact for other bro in here..
i only hear from other sifu2 legend in here..

donnyratau
07-09-2022, 07:46 AM
Bro, is miya fair mcm gambar? her face look like in photo also ka?

same with the pic bro, she's petite

Foreverinp
07-09-2022, 01:20 PM
so.. u share la mama jenny contact for other bro in here..
i only hear from other sifu2 legend in here..

did you know that some mib are also regular cust from other port or even that mamas jenny itself? u should know that , if they really wanna caught they had already did that.

Devil1993
07-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Anyone have young local freelance Sabahan to try? Mind sharing... I have some to swap too

snakeyezd
07-09-2022, 04:40 PM
FR for TYL new stock Yena, but i think she calls herself Gina, dunno.

The picture very fair but actually she is a bit tan. Very coincident that i got her on her first day, first customer. She is very friendly. Shower together, she brought her own soap to wash your bro so she has no hesitation for raw bj later.

very friendly and accommodating. will do what you request. she ride me hard, very enjoyable, until she got tired. She let my mouth roam all over, DATY is good. Moan a little. She is flat chested, that's why pic never show her body.

english is very basic but enough to understand.

Zackd
07-09-2022, 07:43 PM

Yeah. Totally should have indomee and popiah maybe exotic dishes too =D

donnyratau
08-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Any FR for Zeta or Nancy from bro here?

raccus
09-09-2022, 01:48 PM
Port: ab*l*ne
Name: gypsy
Language: thai but can speak eng a little
Body : 6/10 kinda cubby
Boobs : B34
Pussy : 7/10
BJ : 8/10 , really good bj skill
DFK : didnt ask
DATY : didnt ask
Anal : nope
MOAN: 5/10 barely moan
Rush: yes

Was only about 5-8 minutes in and she already ask why i havent finish yet,idk its normal cuz its my first cheong. Quite friendly tho. Will try mama jenny next time.

raccus
09-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Race: tomyum
Language: thai can speak basic eng
Body : 5/10 kinda cubby
Boobs : B34
BJ : 7/10 bj skill quite good
MOAN: 4/10 barely moan
Rush: rush

Only started about 5-8 minute she already ask why i havent finish yet. Idk if this is normal cuz this is my first cheong. Was planning to play longer but she looks like she want me to finish asap. Maybe ill try mama jenny next time.

raccus
09-09-2022, 03:09 PM
Race: tomyum
Language: basic eng
Body : 6/10 chubby
Boobs : 34B really soft
BJ : 8/10 , good bj skill
Rush: yes

Only 5-8 mins in she alr ask why i havent finish yet. Idk if thats normal cuz this is my first cheong with port. Was planning to play longer but can tell that she want to end it quick. Will try mama jenny next time

vidkita3
10-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Hi. Passive reader here.
My 1st FR was few months back near Pr0men@de hotel.
Walking back from 7eleven got offered by the agent.

Had 1 PRC , about 7/10 but thats about it. DC 300 1 hour.

If some of u want Pinays, look for then near Inanam. Usually they work around there in little shops or can see them window shopping at Inanam mall. Some of them offers services back in their rented flats across the road but I wouldnt dare. Some are original Pinoy, some are Tausugs.
I heard there is MP in Inanam but havent explored yet.

vidkita3
10-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Noticed some pinays in Inanam. Some are actually Tausugs but looks good anyways. Got a few offering service in their rented flats accross the road. But dont dare takut kena rompak.
Beverly hills also full of them filipinos.

Zackd
10-09-2022, 07:28 PM
Hi. Passive reader here.
My 1st FR was few months back near Pr0men@de hotel.
Walking back from 7eleven got offered by the agent.

Had 1 PRC , about 7/10 but thats about it. DC 300 1 hour.

If some of u want Pinays, look for then near Inanam. Usually they work around there in little shops or can see them window shopping at Inanam mall. Some of them offers services back in their rented flats across the road but I wouldnt dare. Some are original Pinoy, some are Tausugs.
I heard there is MP in Inanam but havent explored yet.

By any chance you get the agent's contact no? =D

Zackd
10-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Too much tom yam edy. Wanna try other oriental dishes

vidkita3
10-09-2022, 09:07 PM
By any chance you get the agent's contact no? =D

Just walk around behind the hotel during night. There’ll be ppl approaching. Agree with you seem to be too many TY. The Pinoys look delicious too. And not so skinny like Thais.

generouslyvalid
11-09-2022, 02:54 AM
Field Report:

Date : Recent About Two Weeks Ago
Name: Diana (nama like wonder woman hahaha)
Face: 5/10 (in my opinion cause looks are subjective every individual :D)
Skin: Putih Putih Melati, Merah Merah Delima
Body: Bondeng BigASS! can say chubby?
DFK: No
HJ: YES
BBBJ: YES (But I Didn't Take It) Cost 150 + Urut
FJ: N/A
DATY: N/A
GFE: 5 Quite Talkative but talk about her experience ony :/
overall experience i gave 6/10 (again its just an opinion based on my experience)
WIR: Maybe?
Damage: 100 Sekali HJ add on 150 you can ask her BJ & buka baju

I can say bole2 lah not good nor bad but those who wants to get good rate and treat your pp I think this is it :)

Another Field Report:

Date: About A Week Ago
Name: DM Me If Wanna Know
Race: Kadazan Dusun
Face: Cute Face 8/10 (in my opinion)
Skin: Putih Melati
Body: Petite
Boobs: B
DFK: N/A
BBBJ: N/A Saya tidak tau oo
GFE: 7/10 She's quite talkative person from the moment u masuk tu mp sampailah she urut you, dia cakap saja and I can tell she like Mabel from gravity falls. im okay saja

Overall Experience: I'll say not bad cause she is friendly person. the way she batin my pp like bole2lah and dia rushing that time maybe because I datang time tu mp mau tutup sudah but overall 7/10.

WIR: YES kalau tidak JAM lah KK nowadays jam oh xD
Damage: 100 + HJ add on 50 you can touch her boobs

Can I have the kadazan dusun contact please

JasonStars
11-09-2022, 03:00 PM
newbie here. can someone please pm me telegram group link? and can guide me on the terms here? I can try to understand some but not all. like b2b, roaming, those verbs, better if got full list punya link. thanks

generouslyvalid
11-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Hello guys, I tried tyl nann.

Face:11/10 (damn pretty wei)
Boob:c( fake boobs tho)
Body: 10/10 slim like model
Skin: 12/10 very white, very soft and smooth. Like baby ohh damn nice.
Pussy: 5/10 ( maybe mine are just small, 5 inches only *crycry* I explain below later)
Attitude: 4/10 (prideful and kinda rude, maybe I am just ugly hahaha)
Height: 169cm (like me)
Tattoo: dragon tattoo on her back and some other tattoo on her shoulder
Pussy: clean
Wir: maybe if I am in mood, but her attitude kinda turned off.

Just so you know, she is booked the entire day. She is very pretty, gorgeous. Make your heart pound. But her attitude kinda bad tho, she is booked all day long from noon to midnight. Pussy very painful and tired. I Ask if I can cum in mouth, but got rejected with a angry tone*sad sad. She keep using *tch *tch sound.

What is TYL?

JasonStars
11-09-2022, 05:15 PM
by the way, how do you guys ask for service in massage or reflexology centre? ask directly at the counter or need to ask the girl personally when she massage you?

any good massage or reflexology centre to recommend at kk area? safe, confortable and reasonable price one?

JasonStars
11-09-2022, 05:21 PM
https://t.me/jasonstars9

anyone can kindly invite me to KK telegram or give me some advises?

Dexterizz
11-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Hi guy newbie here, had been looking for this forum for quite long of time and thx to all the info from the dai kor, finally able to chiong safe is kk.

So here are the FR, Enjoy (first time write btw)

1. B*ue Oc**n R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, i think now only left PCR, others went back to their country. Those want to go need book in advance since now only left 3 PCR. PCR offer batin+auto roaming (damage about 100+61). Massage is so so only.

2. B*g F**t R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, got local and PCR, PCR offer bation+b2b (damage 200+58), offer BJ+CIM (top up 100). This one massage also not that great and quite ex (not that worth for me)

3. W*ng F*i *nt*rn*t**n*l, all PCR, also offer B2B+Batin (Damage 150+78). The PCR there all quite pretty, those interested can go try.

4. Port - Michat Ab*l*ne_666 is legit one, all their stock is Tom Yum, they offer FJ at RM280/per shot. Tried R**y few day ago, overall is not bad, she not rushing, very naughty and treat u like a king. Can communicate via minimal english. Thai ascent quite strong. Real face is quite similar to picture but heavy make up luh. The port tryable one since all the dai kor here say TYL port always full.

That all for the FR. thx for reading. Overall I still new and dont know much about other ports in KK. Hope got dai kor can share some contact for me so I can explore more. Chiong safe guys.

Got good number local there bro?

allineed
11-09-2022, 08:45 PM
yo guys.

there used to be girls near the mini market at kg. air.

they moved somewhere else or what?

Thestranger
12-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Hi anyone can share freelance local? Mind sharing n pm me? Need to try other than Tomyum

Thestranger
12-09-2022, 12:45 AM
Anyone can share freelance local? Can pm me please, prefer inanam area

Thestranger
12-09-2022, 12:46 AM
Just walk around behind the hotel during night. There’ll be ppl approaching. Agree with you seem to be too many TY. The Pinoys look delicious too. And not so skinny like Thais.

Thestranger
12-09-2022, 12:50 AM

Thestranger
12-09-2022, 12:54 AM
Mind to share contact bro ?

Got the contact bro? Mind share

Thestranger
12-09-2022, 12:58 AM
I see you already try SEA and the new one, have you try MANGO?

Can share bro contact

WanganKK
12-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Date: Was Mid 2021 so it is really late for the report
Name: Nur (michat, sendiri cari la if you're in kk)
Race: Sungai
Face: Quite pretty face 7/10 if you compared to same tribe average.
Skin: Brown
Boobs: A
BBBJ: N/A
GFE: 5/10 Talkative. But lack of knowledge in general since spm leaver. Tend to rush a little for you to cum.

Overall Experience: Not too bad. 150 for 1 hr body masat + hj outcall. Another 150 for drop the top and touch touch. This price might as well visit the famous port but last year pause operation due to mco so no luck.

WIR: Maybe. I quite like petite girl 150cm.

Thestranger
13-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Can I have the kadazan dusun contact please

Can i get the dusun girl number?

Thestranger
13-09-2022, 06:06 PM
by the way, how do you guys ask for service in massage or reflexology centre? ask directly at the counter or need to ask the girl personally when she massage you?

any good massage or reflexology centre to recommend at kk area? safe, confortable and reasonable price one?

Almost all reflexology shop offer batin. Usually they will tell you. Can i ask straight also. Normal price Rm100 full massage and batin.

JasonStars
14-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Almost all reflexology shop offer batin. Usually they will tell you. Can i ask straight also. Normal price Rm100 full massage and batin.

urut batin meaning HJ ka? include B2B or FJ?

notacapp
14-09-2022, 12:47 PM
urut batin meaning HJ ka? include B2B or FJ?

yes but not included b2b and fj.

JasonStars
14-09-2022, 01:47 PM
yes but not included b2b and fj.

can recommend which kk / penampang reflexology that got pretty girls that do b2b and FJ?

notacapp
14-09-2022, 08:45 PM
can recommend which kk / penampang reflexology that got pretty girls that do b2b and FJ?

hmm most of them already left sabah soo i dont know much. but i think this place still have. kristal istana. near imago.

Thestranger
15-09-2022, 01:50 AM

Try taipan inanam reflexology. Some of them offer B2B. Need to find them via michat.

BobbyA
15-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Found a Thai girl in Omi, said she’s new in KK and works at one of the MPs in Api-Api. Asked if she offers extra service but didn’t reply. So I just said I’ll go there for massage. Went there, ask for her (her massage no.). Tall, petite and quite cute girl. Massage was good, RM68. Suddenly she asks if I want extra. I said I didn’t bring more money because she didn’t reply me about that in Omi.

However, she said can transfer to her friend’s account so I asked for FJ. She said RM400, I can’t tahan so I said Ok. But she didn’t have condom so I say how about just do it raw, she said must be safe. So nevermind, paid RM300.

She let me pleasure her, so I licked her pussy until she came. Then proceed to kiss her dfk, lick her boobs and body. Then she said “I have to make you cum”, and started BJ me. Halfsy through the BJ I can’t forget about her clit and asked for 69. She obliged so the continued BJ me while I lick her pussy. Played with her asshole, nearly wanted to lick her anus but I came. In her mouth without warning and she spit it out. Next time I will just bring my own condom so I can fuck her. Feel like fucking her ass too. She’s so nice.

Felt quite satisfied. Cleaned my mouth with soap in the bathroom and chatted with the boss at the counter. Boss said got local Sabahan girls too, would want to try them, hopefully they offer more extra other than just HJ.

BroYOLO
15-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Guys,
Just a reminder,

Becareful on whom you share your contact with,

Last time i shared MP Port in inbox (Since alot of you pm me for contact),
When i go back to the MP for some fun, the girl told me that theres a raid and got tip off from online.

I dont know if its from here or not but surely theres "Eyes" here looking for the next port to raid. If you know what i mean.

Anyway, i will share report only after this and not sharing the contact.
Apology if i never reply your pm, due to the incident i decide not to.
I dont want other get caught in the act.
Stay safe guys. Peace

Johanjeffry
17-09-2022, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=BobbyA;21650862]Found a Thai girl in Omi, said she’s new in KK and works at one of the MPs in Api-Api. Asked if she offers extra service but didn’t reply. So I just said I’ll go there for massage. Went there, ask for her (her massage no.). Tall, petite and quite cute girl. Massage was good, RM68. Suddenly she asks if I want extra. I said I didn’t bring more money because she didn’t reply me about that in Omi.

However, she said can transfer to her friend’s account so I asked for FJ. She said RM400, I can’t tahan so I said Ok. But she didn’t have condom so I say how about just do it raw, she said must be safe. So nevermind, paid RM300.

She let me pleasure her, so I licked her pussy until she came. Then proceed to kiss her dfk, lick her boobs and body. Then she said “I have to make you cum”, and started BJ me. Halfsy through the BJ I can’t forget about her clit and asked for 69. She obliged so the continued BJ me while I lick her pussy. Played with her asshole, nearly wanted to lick her anus but I came. In her mouth without warning and she spit it out. Next time I will just bring my own condom so I can fuck her. Feel like fucking her ass too. She’s so nice.

Felt quite satisfied. Cleaned my mouth with soap in the bathroom and chatted with the boss at the counter. Boss said got local Sabahan girls too, would want to try them, hopefully they offer more extra other than just HJ

Can please pm me bro which Mp? Thx in advance

Jerambak
18-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Where can i find Abalone? or TSRJ? do they have website like TYL? if yes, let me know..will be in KK tomorrow...

Jerambak
18-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Hello where is Abalone or TSRJ?

Kaubam
18-09-2022, 09:49 PM
Any fun activities in keningau? Help bros

TalakBoy4
19-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Found a Thai girl in Omi, said she’s new in KK and works at one of the MPs in Api-Api. Asked if she offers extra service but didn’t reply. So I just said I’ll go there for massage. Went there, ask for her (her massage no.). Tall, petite and quite cute girl. Massage was good, RM68. Suddenly she asks if I want extra. I said I didn’t bring more money because she didn’t reply me about that in Omi.

Felt quite satisfied. Cleaned my mouth with soap in the bathroom and chatted with the boss at the counter. Boss said got local Sabahan girls too, would want to try them, hopefully they offer more extra other than just HJ.

Can share contact bro of this place..need one urgently

donnyratau
20-09-2022, 07:36 AM
Will be going to tawau next month. Any bro/chongster here have any contact for outcall/FJ. Private dm me yaa. We can exchange contact too

Gundamsoon
20-09-2022, 10:48 AM
Hi guys, I’m just back in town, came back from studying overseas, was scammed 400 yesterday, learned my lesson and decided to play safe, hope senior here can intro me some good freelance, thanks guys

Moonsong
20-09-2022, 06:39 PM
Can anyone add me on telegram moon_7978

bigman85
21-09-2022, 04:53 PM
Will be going to KK next week and was wondering if anyone can contribute an updated scene on where to find reliable providers?

BINAWEH
21-09-2022, 04:57 PM
did you know that some mib are also regular cust from other port or even that mamas jenny itself? u should know that , if they really wanna caught they had already did that.

Ya bro. Some people are just so full of themselves and think the mib needs them to leak the information before they can ambush.

BobbyA
22-09-2022, 12:22 AM
TYL Awana.

Face: 8/10
Boob: C (fake)
Body: 10/10 small, petite, my taste
Skin: 9/10 soft, smooth
Pussy: 10/10 nice and wet
Attitude: 10/10 gfe 100%
Height: 150 petite girls are my taste
BBBJ: good suction
DATY: yes, no smell, prefect
DFK: yes, like kiss ur gf with tongue
FJ: 10/10 very relaxing time
CIM: RM50 tips
WIR: Yes 100% for 1 night, will cuddle and kiss her

Took RM460/2 shots. Got into room, greeted very friendly. Bathed and offered listerine. Lay on bed, catbath me and bj, very relaxing and friendly. Kiss her with tonge and DATY for a bit, perfect pussy. Fucked her missionary, kiss her mouth when fucking. Turn her around, doggy style and cum. After that she washed my cock and herself. Went out, she massaged me for about 30mins. Talked a lot with her. Massage and talk while waiting for my shaft to get ready for 2nd round. She started licking my body and bbbj. After that cow girl and then missionary. Fucked her while talking, no rush. Then when I want to cum already, asked for CIM, RM50 tips. Stood on the bed and she took of CD, bbbj me till I creamed inside her warm mouth. Showered and then went home satisfied and relaxed. Need 2 shots to really enjoy. 1st shot quite fast, massage was good, 2nd shot in her mouth after fucking he petite body. Fuck nice. Wish she let me lick her armpits, but no. Nevermind, always want to lick armpits, yea I’m sick in the head. Wish can lick her asshole too, but no. Nevermind, I’m just mentally retarded.

bigman85
22-09-2022, 12:36 AM
excellent review, how do I find TYL?

BroYOLO
22-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Anyone can share mama jenny contact? Vet here, been solo Chong-ing since 2017. We can swap contact as long its mama jenny.

U with mib? Lol

Devil1993
22-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Can anyone share with me freelance local Sabah chicks?

Foreverinp
22-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Ya bro. Some people are just so full of themselves and think the mib needs them to leak the information before they can ambush.

indeed ,when cheongster website still running ,in there also got lots of mib , manage to run smoothly a while , but sadly it gone viral and taken down. tried so many local freelance there including U student.

JasonStars
22-09-2022, 05:14 PM
is this girl legit? for FR of her?

found her pic and contact from website

TheLord007
22-09-2022, 05:50 PM
Already at kk for few days. Been silent reader all these while and some of the location closed d based on previous tips record. Any new guidance on it?

donnyratau
23-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Anyone who know good fl in tawau dm me. Will be there next month. Thnks

jjames007
23-09-2022, 06:40 PM
Date: Was Mid 2021 so it is really late for the report
Name: Nur (michat, sendiri cari la if you're in kk)
Race: Sungai
Face: Quite pretty face 7/10 if you compared to same tribe average.
Skin: Brown
Boobs: A
BBBJ: N/A
GFE: 5/10 Talkative. But lack of knowledge in general since spm leaver. Tend to rush a little for you to cum.

Overall Experience: Not too bad. 150 for 1 hr body masat + hj outcall. Another 150 for drop the top and touch touch. This price might as well visit the famous port but last year pause operation due to mco so no luck.

WIR: Maybe. I quite like petite girl 150cm.

Mid 2021? Impossible to find bro 🤣 they change their michat name like changing pair of shoes. I’ve been trying to find since i saw your post hahaha

jjames007
23-09-2022, 07:21 PM
is this girl legit? for FR of her?

found her pic and contact from website

Let me guess? Locanto? Memeyanne?

Gpun
24-09-2022, 06:28 AM

can pm me which mp?

Joewills
24-09-2022, 07:49 AM
done, sent you a pm :):)

Pm me too bro. So frust last night just got cheated by trans🤮

JasonStars
24-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Let me guess? Locanto? Memeyanne?

yes, is she legit? so pretty. you try before? anyone can give FR of her? tq

jjames007
24-09-2022, 10:40 PM
yes, is she legit? so pretty. you try before? anyone can give FR of her? tq

Waiting for fr too hahahah idk if legit or not.

tan8808
25-09-2022, 10:01 AM
anyone tried miki ab*l*n* before? can share the report?

snakeyezd
25-09-2022, 06:58 PM
anyone tried miki ab*l*n* before? can share the report?

Just did recently.

Cute and friendly. The photo a bit old as she not as slim as picture. A lot of tattoo on body. Boob nice size to hold but fake. Help me shower, chit chat, bj, lick her body, daty, all clean. Let me change few position but didnt want cim. She got nice skin. moan only abit. Did not rush me and i take my time.

roberttoli
26-09-2022, 04:55 PM
Crystal Place no 555, got FR ka boleh share? 😁

johny5566
27-09-2022, 06:40 PM
Minta mama Jenny contact
Thanks~

donnyratau
29-09-2022, 11:25 AM
Will be visiting l.datu & tawau next week. Any recommendation mp or fj?

izo66
29-09-2022, 02:39 PM
hello guys..anyone hve visiting p*rpect h*al*th rflexology? Any good recomdention there?

wildandkinky
29-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Hi Bros. Got to KK last night. Really appreciate if any bro can share any local contact:-)

Potking
30-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Hi can share contact please? Ty

Contact pls

WickedSex
30-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Any bros got contact for labuan? im currently in labuan looking for some action.

tan8808
02-10-2022, 06:56 AM
Just did recently.

Cute and friendly. The photo a bit old as she not as slim as picture. A lot of tattoo on body. Boob nice size to hold but fake. Help me shower, chit chat, bj, lick her body, daty, all clean. Let me change few position but didnt want cim. She got nice skin. moan only abit. Did not rush me and i take my time.

thanks bro, there's a lot of choice in a*a*l*n*, nt sure who can try

jjames007
03-10-2022, 02:23 AM
thanks bro, there's a lot of choice in a*a*l*n*, nt sure who can try

U can try any girls la bro. Be sure to ask for reviews from them. Some give bad services, some very good.

jjames007
03-10-2022, 02:24 AM
Minta mama Jenny contact
Thanks~

Bro if u got her number do DM me 🥲🥲

Hone
03-10-2022, 06:48 PM
Anyone can recommend anywhere I can find people for a 1 night stay?

wildandkinky
04-10-2022, 07:25 AM
Anyone can recommend anywhere I can find people for a 1 night stay?
I have not gone out to any clubs etc. to see if the possibility of finding someone for a one night stand still exists (I am going to try if I can), but you can always try Tom Yom Lee (google) to order some :-)

Hone
04-10-2022, 11:11 AM
I have not gone out to any clubs etc. to see if the possibility of finding someone for a one night stand still exists (I am going to try if I can), but you can always try Tom Yom Lee (google) to order some :-)

Thanks for the reply bro. Tomyam Lee is tried once dy. Kinda wanna try some local instead of Thailand.

JasonStars
04-10-2022, 12:30 PM
anyone can please give FR of pipi from TYL?

wildandkinky
04-10-2022, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the reply bro. Tomyam Lee is tried once dy. Kinda wanna try some local instead of Thailand.

I think there are other providers too, like Abalone or TSRJ and SugarCoco, but I don't have their contact and don't know if they have any local providers. I wish the club scene was as active as KL or at least there were well known places like they are in KL.

Hone
04-10-2022, 03:59 PM
I think there are other providers too, like Abalone or TSRJ and SugarCoco, but I don't have their contact and don't know if they have any local providers. I wish the club scene was as active as KL or at least there were well known places like they are in KL.

I think abalone them also providing Thailands too. Damn KL is active in these kind of things. While here is just a lot of people wanting to trick us money.

Satan117
04-10-2022, 08:10 PM
i already try her/him i also dont know what to call hahahah, when i first met her/him really pretty and her/him voice really like girl, but you know ba when someone buat2 suara kan, suddenly ada terlepas suara lelaki sikit hahah, so after habis, i chat her/him back to tell the truth and yes 'she' is actually 'he' but already potong punya

Bro, can PM contact?

Satan117
04-10-2022, 08:14 PM
i already try her/him i also dont know what to call hahahah, when i first met her/him really pretty and her/him voice really like girl, but you know ba when someone buat2 suara kan, suddenly ada terlepas suara lelaki sikit hahah, so after habis, i chat her/him back to tell the truth and yes 'she' is actually 'he' but already potong punya

Bro, can PM his/her number? Thanks!

Satan117
04-10-2022, 08:20 PM

Bro, can PM his/her number? Thanks!

Satan117
04-10-2022, 08:29 PM
this is shemale but already potong one

Can I have the contact please? Tq bro!

Satan117
04-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Any bros got contact for labuan? im currently in labuan looking for some action.

Just go to any of the middle size pub/club and mamasan will come to you

Jordania
05-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Anybody can pm me how to find sugarcoco and tsrj? Always went for TYL and Abalone and full

Jordania
05-10-2022, 12:30 AM
Anybody can pm tsrj or sugarcoco contact? Always try tyl and abalone and full

Jordania
05-10-2022, 12:40 AM
Hey guys have been a silent reader here for a bit so I feel like sharing some experience.i tried mostly at bandaran area, with michat around 1am u can get legit ones, but make sure it's cash on hand. I usually look around the place before I go up to their hostel, and I made sure only to bring just enough cash and no wallet when I go up just in case if there's some dudes waiting to rob me. Most of the bandaran girls are super expensive and unfriendly, do not recommend, some of them are locals but they keep asking why haven't finished yet every minute or so. Tries ports like tyl and abalone but too many tom yums.

P.s. can somebody pm me how to find tsrj or sugarcoco? Would like to try some new menus

tan8808
05-10-2022, 07:31 AM
anyone tried tyl UEEE before? can dfk?

Sven90
05-10-2022, 09:49 PM
U with mib? Lol

Lol whats with u and MIB? im not with the MIB, I’ve been solo chonging girls since 2017 some from forums (Dualapanlimakosong? if im not mistaken) some from my own solo effort. There is a lot of Fl and MP offer full service Including the locals. It just depends with ur luck, money, appearance and how regular you are with them until they feel very comfortable to offer the full treatment. About the MIB stuff i got few real MIB friends that also go chonging girls here and there. So bro take a chill pill and not everyone is with the MIB.

donnyratau
05-10-2022, 10:57 PM
will be going tawau tomorrow, hope any bro here can recommend me good FL contact. Can dm me. Thanks in advance

Foreverinp
06-10-2022, 09:37 AM
Lol whats with u and MIB? im not with the MIB, I’ve been solo chonging girls since 2017 some from forums (Dualapanlimakosong? if im not mistaken) some from my own solo effort. There is a lot of Fl and MP offer full service Including the locals. It just depends with ur luck, money, appearance and how regular you are with them until they feel very comfortable to offer the full treatment. About the MIB stuff i got few real MIB friends that also go chonging girls here and there. So bro take a chill pill and not everyone is with the MIB.

where's 2850 gone? he is a bit newbie that day in our wechat group when he starting offering girls , but getting more n more expensive untill suddenly he is gone . some of his girl are quite good looking man.

Foreverinp
06-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Anybody can pm me how to find sugarcoco and tsrj? Always went for TYL and Abalone and full

tsrj is abalone.

tancs18
06-10-2022, 11:25 AM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Race: local bajau
Height:1.48m and she look small, Good for guys who like to carry n fuck.
Face: 7/10 but look more like Chinese.
Skin: Fair & smooth
Body: 7/10 – Slim and petite
Boobs: small A but nice to suck.
BBBJ: 8/10 - she do suck hard
FJ: 8/10 Mission & Doggie only.
Moan: 7/10 - natural
DATY: Yes n she loves that. Her pussy does not smell.
Fingering: Yes she does love that.
GFE: 7/10 - friendly although her malay is a bit hard to understand but she can speak English well.
Damage: RM 350 for overnight.
RTF: Maybe bcoz the only thing I was not happy is her punctuality. She did came to my hotel 1 hr later but it was well compensated with her sex skills.

Bros can try her but pls do treat her well.

sammy1168
06-10-2022, 11:34 AM
Now in KK.. saw okt post hp number in Michat. WhatsApp okt for menu. Chose the best looking Thai there. They have Viet n Indon too. Place is big 4 star hotel. The gal said she's a teacher back home...first time doing a teacher She said she first time come to KK. Looks about 80% of photo so ok. Service is good ..took time to slowly bbbj. She is very sensitive n comes easily. Had a good time and both of us were very tired at the end. Damage was Rm$240 for 45min. So it's a good first bonk in KK.

tan8808
06-10-2022, 05:18 PM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

GFE: 7/10 - friendly although her malay is a bit hard to understand but she can speak English well.
RTF: Maybe bcoz the only thing I was not happy is her punctuality. She did came to my hotel 1 hr later but it was well compensated with her sex skills.

can pm contact bro

jjames007
06-10-2022, 07:15 PM

Bro sugarcoco and abalone same thing

jjames007
06-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Now in KK.. saw okt post hp number in Michat. WhatsApp okt for menu. Chose the best looking Thai there. They have Viet n Indon too. Place is big 4 star hotel. The gal said she's a teacher back home...first time doing a teacher She said she first time come to KK. Looks about 80% of photo so ok. Service is good ..took time to slowly bbbj. She is very sensitive n comes easily. Had a good time and both of us were very tired at the end. Damage was Rm$240 for 45min. So it's a good first bonk in KK.

Where is this?

jjames007
06-10-2022, 07:18 PM
where's 2850 gone? he is a bit newbie that day in our wechat group when he starting offering girls , but getting more n more expensive untill suddenly he is gone . some of his girl are quite good looking man.

Put me in wechat group bro!

Exii
06-10-2022, 10:06 PM
My first time. My total damage was 800 . So this what happen. I use michat to find some .. got 1 .. ask me to buy tng and pay using that.. she told me to go to manja hotel.. after i arrived there she asked me another 100 for room and later she pick me up down .. but after the payment.. nothing happen . Shit got blocked . Ya 300 babai... and then i try another one.. this time she/he told me to pay by cash and the location near api2.. arrived there and this one really look legit ... and yes its legit.. but the thing is.. i dont even know if the person is she or he so i just let it happen in the dark .. and yes 250 babai.. but its not even fun... didnt find any enjoyment so i decide to look more.. this one got girl from penampang .. she told me to go the hotel and later pay 250 .. this one legit as fuck.. very petite girl and the name is yumi if im not mistaken.. im not sure if she is local or what but i believe what i see with my own eye.. nice from top to bottom .. but the services was... 30/100... wanna hurry like she got chased by ghost... so just in 1 day 800 babai. Dont know what to say... atleast the last one really give me the enjoyment i want... i dont know if im such a loser or what .. why cant just i find someone that really nice .. its not like i didnt pay. But whatever. Ya so anybody .. if you guys got any cntct feel free to share it to me.. but make sure its legit.

Exii
06-10-2022, 10:11 PM
Im new here. Anyone wnat to share some id bro. Id just waste 800 today. Feel free to ask what happen 🥲

Exii
07-10-2022, 12:37 AM
can pm contact bro

Im new bro.. today i lost 800 nett. 300 scam 250 fucking shemale another 250 for real girl near penampang. I really need some guidance here. Where sifu sifu all please teach me. How you guys got local dusuj and bajau .. im so jealous bro

Hone
07-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Im new bro.. today i lost 800 nett. 300 scam 250 fucking shemale another 250 for real girl near penampang. I really need some guidance here. Where sifu sifu all please teach me. How you guys got local dusuj and bajau .. im so jealous bro

Good luck bro. You could find some massage reflexology if you want. Some of them promotes in michat.

peterhbs
07-10-2022, 05:31 PM

How could you be scam 300 ? Are you paid money advance / upfront? Never believe photo in michat/ WeChat. Mostly are fake.
Shemale need 250 ? Must be very pretty.
I'm interesting the real girl story, please elaborate.

Gpun
08-10-2022, 06:16 AM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

bro, can give me the contact no..thanks

Devil1993
08-10-2022, 06:17 AM

Bro can u please share her contact? Mind swapping her contact with me

thirstysailor
09-10-2022, 04:07 AM
Hi brothers. I'm new in this forum. Currently in kk and just couldn't find any action. Wondering if any brother can help me out? Tried michat but seems like alot of scammers

Alex508
09-10-2022, 09:10 PM
Any FR for abl Wendy?

jjames007
10-10-2022, 01:40 AM

Dude which shemale u kena?

jjames007
10-10-2022, 01:42 AM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Bro share contact info pls. Thank you. Tired of tomyam oredi hihi

sly602
10-10-2022, 04:46 PM

if she wants to do it in the dark and ask for payment first odds are she is a shemale/pondan. I also almost kena once fortunately i switched on the lights first and yes memang pondan lol (btw this one operates at bandaran above B**d*r*n T**r*s* H*t*l)

MrPoke
10-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Bro, please PM contact. Thanks in advance

MrPoke
10-10-2022, 10:54 PM

Bro, please share contact. Thanks in advance

TessTickle
10-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Where to contact SugarCoco?

peterhbs
11-10-2022, 12:32 PM
if she wants to do it in the dark and ask for payment first odds are she is a shemale/pondan. I also almost kena once fortunately i switched on the lights first and yes memang pondan lol (btw this one operates at bandaran above B**d*r*n T**r*s* H*t*l)

No payment advance / upfront...
Meet and see whether is real from photo.
A lot of scammer now...

TalakBoy4
11-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Mind sharing contact bro ..pm me

TessTickle
11-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Mind sharing contact bro ..pm me

Yeah, how to FR when don't know how to contact? Looking for something other than TYL

Highndry
12-10-2022, 02:15 PM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Bro please pm her contact. Thank you

Highndry
12-10-2022, 02:21 PM
tancs18 bro pls share Cassa contact. Pls pm me. High and dry now.

Zackd
12-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Hi bro. Can pm me her contact number. Can trade numbers if you want. :D

utoto
12-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

anyway to contact her?

peterhbs
13-10-2022, 09:43 AM

I was scammed before in Haxxn reflexology Inanam. He/She name is Grace Number 7. He exactly look like girl , he came in keep quiet massage my body, after massage he talk to me want extra massage ? I feel weird why her sound so boorish, I told myself think too much impossible have shemale work in reflexology. So proceed extra massage and paid extra for take off clothes. She insists want switch off the light and do in dark...
While I touch her boobs, it was size A moreover don't have nipple... Another thing she wear 2 layer of underwear in order people can see her dick.. I want to touch her lower part whether is dick or abalone...She refuse I touch ,she use her hand covered until the end... obviously 99% was shemale

notacapp
13-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Guys, for those who already use TYL, is it rm240 damage for 1 shot only? or can do unlimited for 1 hour?

Dolphin11
13-10-2022, 02:57 PM

Highndry
13-10-2022, 03:18 PM

Bro i been Sandakan few time but didnt find any FL, can use michat but be careful. Alot of shemale 😂.
MP only HJ 8* D'T***h & Therapies & D **rth s**r reflexology

jjames007
13-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Guys, for those who already use TYL, is it rm240 damage for 1 shot only? or can do unlimited for 1 hour?

1 shot only. After u cum then bye2 haha. They wont kick u la

Kikukoka
14-10-2022, 12:07 AM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Interesting. Mind pm me to share more about her please?

Kikukoka
14-10-2022, 12:10 AM
Minta mama Jenny contact
Thanks~

Been reading from other forum as well. Mind sharing the contact? I'll be kk fro 14 til 17 Oct

Joas
14-10-2022, 02:29 PM
Omg, i donno pula if he/she or shemale. I fu*cked he/she before. No wonder the room abit dark that time. Before pkp i always hunting prc (some of them abit old) at kg A*r. Still mo see them nowdays. Maybe if any bro here can share contack. TQ

sly602
15-10-2022, 01:12 AM
I was scammed before in Haxxn reflexology Inanam. He/She name is Grace Number 7. He exactly look like girl ,

yep been here before but i booked no. 12(janda anak 1) massage is ok, she quoted 300 but managed to get lower however she rushed me as her legs starting to cramp lol

So i asked her about number 7 before i left coz i saw her at the reception then she told me that number 7 is a he (thats how i knew) & trust me even i think he's a girl at first

Anyway my last 2 good bonks are Wine from tsrj & no 999(Mint) at C*yst*l P*l**e but i heard she already went back. No chance to try tyl though coz slot is always full

sly602
15-10-2022, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE= she quoted 300 [/QUOTE]

300 for fj

sly602
15-10-2022, 01:22 AM
Omg, i donno pula if he/she or shemale. I fu*cked he/she before. No wonder the room abit dark that time. Before pkp i always hunting prc (some of them abit old) at kg A*r. Still mo see them nowdays. Maybe if any bro here can share contack. TQ

Ya bro even worse if u got pondan (with a dick), shemale usually potong dy lol.

Some nights i also go around kg A*r there to see if those prc are back sadly to no avail. Maybe few more months or early next year hopefully they are back dy

Blackdell
15-10-2022, 02:18 AM
Anybody can pm tsrj or sugarcoco contact? Always try tyl and abalone and full

Mind share contact bro? Im looking for abalone/tsrj for months and still dont have an idea what is it. Haha thanks really appreciate it.

johny5566
15-10-2022, 06:06 PM
Mind share contact bro? Im looking for abalone/tsrj for months and still dont have an idea what is it. Haha thanks really appreciate it.
https://www.tomyamlee.com/kk-kota-kinabalu

johny5566
15-10-2022, 06:07 PM

johny5566
15-10-2022, 06:11 PM

Just search tomyamlee

johny5566
15-10-2022, 06:11 PM
Just search tomyamlee

Sinner342
15-10-2022, 09:29 PM
Ya bro even worse if u got pondan (with a dick), shemale usually potong dy lol.

Some nights i also go around kg A*r there to see if those prc are back sadly to no avail. Maybe few more months or early next year hopefully they are back dy

My usual prc still there bro, can roaming around that area during night..

sly602
15-10-2022, 11:33 PM

Ah good to know, maybe i gave up too soon & went home early :D
Thx bro!

Blackdell
16-10-2022, 01:47 AM

Ok bro thanks!

Kaubam
16-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Been drying here in keningau, went to few mp, but none offered extra.. Any bros have any infos?

Joas
17-10-2022, 04:02 PM

Oo.. i still saw the only 1 at usual port. But never try yet. Any port ka kk area same like kg a*r. I mean can see them clearly & easy choose & pick.

notacapp
18-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Hai guys, when you guys order tyl, do u choose your own hotel and pay for the hotel or tyl already have the hotel?

Devil1993
18-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Any interesting massage girl to try at Crystal Palace Massage centre?

johny5566
18-10-2022, 02:26 PM
Hai guys, when you guys order tyl, do u choose your own hotel and pay for the hotel or tyl already have the hotel?

Each girl has their own room, they almost staying their room 24hour,so pity
If go to ur place means outcall,will be different charge

sly602
18-10-2022, 06:55 PM
Here's my FR on Cassa:

Is this Cassandra Clare or different person? She quoted 250 loc at M**j* H*t**