PDA

View Full Version : Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26

Wen008
04-08-2023, 03:17 AM
Part 2 of original long post

Port: CP
Race: TomYum
Looks: 7.5/10
Skin: light chocolate, relatively smooth except for her feet
Size: Petite, skinny
Bust: D, I’m pre sure it’s surgery
HJ: 10/10, very skilled
CBJ: 10/10, very deep and passionate
B2B: yes
FJ: 9.5/10, the best FJ I’ve had
Pussy: very tight and wet, can feel it pulsing when she cums. Trimmed.
GFE: 5/10, straight to the point business. Aftercare is non existent
Damage: 80 for VIP + 220 for Full package
WIR: yes, very worthwhile FJ and considered cheap.

Review: After my encounter with the PRC at CP, the frontman became my friend and contact. Recommended me Thai instead of PRC. He helped me book this ML and the rest was history. She is part timer so you will need to contact the frontman beforehand or find her Michat to book her. Went into the room expecting a massage first, but got pussy instead, didn’t complain tho. Helped me shower and then it was on. Everything about her was skilful. The best experience I’ve had so far. She is an expert rider and didn’t slow down or get tired. She was really working for it. If your pet gets a bit soft, she will get off and give u a sensual HJ while licking ur nips to get it back up again, then continue to ride u. Only complaint is that she doesn’t do aftercare. Straight business, u go in, u pay, u get serviced, then both leave. Overall, 9.5/10

Port: H*L Reflexology
Looks: 6/10 not my type
Skin: Fair and smooth
Size: Slim
Bust: B cup, perky nips
HJ: 6/10
CBJ: 5/10
FJ: n/a
Pussy: n/a
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 70? for room + 300 B2B, CBJ, HJ
WIR: nope, boring and very average.

Review: Actually went there for someone else, but they were unavailable so decided to try this one. Very standard and IMO, not worth a review at all. Standard everything. Not chatty, very quiet. Massage was so so. Services were poor, kept asking me to finish fast. Overall: 4/10

Pm exchange contact bro that CP place thanks

SeanG
04-08-2023, 03:01 PM
Bro share mama jenny contact no..please thank you

donnyratau
04-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Hi bro, will be going to Kudat and Banggi Island next month. Can share FL/MP contact there? we can exchange too

jjames007
06-08-2023, 03:24 AM
2 new FRs today, fresh literally just an hour ago. No.1 is a ML, no.2 is a FL. As usual, the same rules apply for all my posts. Info given out only with exchange contact or if you already know who I’m writing about.

Port: A*ia*a Reflexology
Looks: 8/10, pretty n cute, my type
Skin: milky white, very smooth
Bust: B cup, just big enough to cup with hands
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: yes
B2B: yes, not really worth it
Pussy: didn’t finger her cuz she doesn’t allow, but can play with her clit, which is her sensitive spot. She quivers and gets very wet when u do it just right. A bit of hair.
GFE: 8/10, talkative, likes to make jokes, wanted to put lipstick on me lmao. Gentle, relaxing head massage after the deed. Hugged before leaving. Very friendly. Keep calling me big so that made me feel good ab myself.
Damage: 80 for room + 250 BBBJ, HJ, B2B + 50 play with clit
WIR: yes, I love how friendly and approachable she is. Tries to get to know u and stuff. The service was quite good too even for a tug and pump session.

Review: Tried this ML after being recommended by the other MLs I wrote about in my previous FRs. She’s young and very friendly. Not as thicc as I would like but her personality makes up for it. Her massage is traditional Thai massage, feels very sharp. Started talking about services after awhile. I told her I take a bit of time to finish, so she said to start now then. She was in no rush during the session tho. Took her time and sped up and slowed down occasionally. Good use of oil. Can tell she was very horny too while roaming. Overall: 8/10 experience

Area: Sembulan(Michat)
Race: Local
Looks: 7.5/10
Size: petite but curvy, hourglass body(maybe surgery for hips)
Bust: C-D cup, plump and quite a handful
FJ: 9/10, she knows how to move even when I’m on top. During missionary, will occasionally pull u in deeper. Very nice moans, expressive and loud. Likes it deep and strong. Can feel her cumming. Didn’t even ask me to finish fast, took her time and was just enjoying the moment.
Pussy: tight, wet, trimmed and well kept
GFE: 10/10, after doing the deed she knew i was tired cuz it was almost an hour long session(I’ve had a long day today and yesterday) She told me I could rest for awhile there with her. She has a very pretty room too. Spacious, pink lighting, smells like lavender. Definitely not the usual hotel FL, this was a condominium with a nice living room and kitchen. She gave me cold water when I asked for it. We also played with her cat. Seemed like she didn’t want me to leave yet. Very nice GFE.
Damage: 250 full package
WIR: definitely, 100% will visit again within this week.

Review: almost the perfect FL. The only negative thing is setting an appointment with her. Replies slow. But the experience was worth it imo. I felt at home at her place. We watched a bit of the Kdrama she was watching while playing with her cat after doing the deed. She kept asking me to rest and linger a bit longer. I was a bit reluctant to leave so early. Gave me a big tight hug. Her services were fire, and her CBJ was very good, felt like it was a BBBJ. Plays with ur nipples even while in missionary. Overall: 9.7/10

That’s all for today bros. Won’t be meeting up with anymore ML or FL for this weekend but maybe next week. As always, stay safe and happy hunting.

The one in sembulan, may i know who? If grace ville u could kena pondan 😂

Urz3
07-08-2023, 01:35 AM
Hi bro, will be going to Kudat and Banggi Island next month. Can share FL/MP contact there? we can exchange too

Just dont. Got scammer there which will snap your pic and blackmail u. Saw dozens of people blackmailed in michat, wechat, facebook

Playstate
07-08-2023, 10:22 PM
I'm here to share this experience i just had, but also to hopefully inform other bros here, but also to get this out of my system so i can forget about it and move on.

So i guess if you go around enough random MP you probably will encounter a shemale sooner or later.

I was at inanam, on michat saw this cute young face at H@ven MP. Texted and book a slot. The room as you know was not bright, so she looked like her picture, young and cute.

I really could not tell. But there were signs to look out for. She, i will just use she for now, she spoke very very softly, but also the background clubbing malay songs were quite loud to drown out other people's voices. First time I encounter this loud clubbing music.

Her massage was nothing to talk about la. Then when she ask if i wanted batin so i said yes, how do you charge. She just 50, which should have been another sign.

The next sign was, she ask if i want batin only, so i ask what other services you have here (at this point of course i was hoping for more). Then she ask what do you want. I said how do you charge, she hesitated shyly (which was again cute) and then ask what do i want. This went back and forth for a minute going nowhere. She said she's going 22, but working for over a year, so cannot be that inexperienced...

So after more negotiation, she said take off top 100, take off pants 200. I ask got bj, she said charge more, I said how much, she said how much you want to give. i said 250, she said too cheap. i was so confused at the lack of standard in pricing.

At the end i said 200 take off everything, hj only la. but then she start asking about how come i dont sunat and all these questions that i have never heard of. I'll admit, i'm naive. So she came back with a towel to clean my dick, then proceed with hj, then i ask why not take off her top, and she said she shy, and here i was again so confused because i thought we settled on the price already. i persuaded her to take off her shirt, then she finally said ok. I said i'll help her because her hand was oily by this point. and i like the act of undressing and it gets me hard.

she wasn't going to remove her bra so i asked again. then she finally said ok and ask me to help also. at this point, she still look really cute. but then when i remove her bra, that's when i finally understand. she is a he.

i told myself just power through, just eject and get it over with. And i will admit, it was a good hj. because he is not a she and he knows how to make hj feels good.

anyway, that's my story and lesson. i only paid 100 in the end, plus 78 for a vip room which wasn't that much of a vip room anyway. But even at the end, he did not look like a he.

there are probably those who enjoy this, so he's #8 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=8) at h@ven.

just wondering, are there any filipino shemale working in MP also? cos I thought maybe just stay away from locals in michat. PRC i'm sure no shemale la ... right?

Aglio
07-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Hello guys. Got any place recommended at damai? Gonna be at kk for a month so need to see what damai have

Aglio
07-08-2023, 11:19 PM
H&L
Name: Diana
Face:9/10
Body:9/10 (Model build)
Skin: Soft
Boobs: Between A and B
Massage:7/10
HJ: Yes (Didn't take)
BJ: Yes, with cover (Didn't take)
B2B: Yes (didn't take)
FJ: Nope. Not even if you pay 1k. That's what she said

Damage: only RM70 at counter. I only ask and looking for FJ but since she didn't offer, only massage then. All extras she offered are priced as in the market. She smells good and speaks good english tho.

Bro pm location

sly602
08-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Been a long time since my last cheong so here's my FR

Port: N** G*rd*n I*n*n*m P**nt
Name: Bell
Race: Pinoy
Looks: 9/10 Pretty for me la
Skin: 8/10 white smooth
Build: 10/10 thick body (which is my type):D
Bust: 8/10 I'm not good at this but my hands full grabbing them
HJ: didnt ask (straight to FJ, probably because I'm already hard enough lol)
BBBJ: didnt ask
B2B: didnt ask
FJ: 8/10 just missionary which is a letdown, :( but her moans made up for it:p she hugged me close and wrapped her legs just before her climax
Pussy: 8/10 wet & tight but couldnt DATY
GFE: 7/10 not the chatty type, probably because it was my first time with her, but i appreciate her still trying to start small talks
Damage: 89+300 (she quoted 350) still abit pricey
WIR: yes but maybe after trying other stocks first. She said there are 27 ML there, most of them are PRC & only 3 pinoys

sly602
08-08-2023, 12:21 AM

Review: Actually went there for someone else, but they were unavailable so decided to try this one. Very standard and IMO, not worth a review at all. Standard everything. Not chatty, very quiet. Massage was so so. Services were poor, kept asking me to finish fast. Overall: 4/10

was this #7 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=7) or #9 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=9) ? coz I'm planning to try them next :eek:

destiny325
08-08-2023, 01:39 AM
where is the place bro ,pm tq

sly602
08-08-2023, 03:13 AM
Part 2 of post

Area: Bandaran(Michat)
Looks: 6/10, looks better in pics
Size: Slim thicc, my type
Bust: C cup, just nice to hold, small perky nips
FJ: 8/10, very expressive, loud moans. Loves it deep. Asked me to be on top, did it missionary and she was loving it. Starts off with a BBBJ, which was actually quite good. Deep strong sucks.
Pussy: quite tight, lot of sensations. Thought she was Shemale, but then saw her playing with her clit while I get into position, thank god I didn’t say anything. She cum very strong, and moans extra loud and passionate while cumming. She was shaking after the session.
GFE: 9/10, very fun and talkative. While waiting for her to get home, we chatted for a bit. And very easy to talk to and negotiate time. Friendly and cooperative. She came out of the room to come fetch me while I was walking up to her room. Aftercare is good, chatted for awhile after doing the deed. Her bed is quite squeaky tho and kept hitting the wall. Worried neighbours might hear. But she say it’s fine.
Damage: 350, a bit pricey compared to the ones above but I think it’s worth it.
WIR: yes, she made the experience comfortable and pleasurable. She is actually in the same building as no.2, a few doors away.

is this laura? found her on mc bandaran area also, and she quoted the same 350 but i didnt take coz afraid shes a shemale lol

leonarmid
08-08-2023, 05:27 PM
Any MP around Kingfisher to Sepanggar area? Mind sharing FR or any recommendation? Thanks cheongster! :D

BDE449
08-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Mama Jenny's new stock

FResh FR

Name: Ana
Race: Sungai
Face: 9.5/10
Skin: Fair 21yr old
Body: 165cm hourglass
Boobs: C 
DFK: sufficient tongue action
HJ: -
BBBJ: 8/10 
FJ: 10/10 passionate fucking
Pussy : wet and tight
GFE: 10/10 
WIR: hell yes
Damage: 280

Is this contact still active? Mind sharing in PM if still have

BDE449
08-08-2023, 07:04 PM
Mama Jenny's new stock

FResh FR

Name: Ana
Face: 9.5/10
Skin: Fair 21yr old
Body: 165cm hourglass
Boobs: C 
DFK: sufficient tongue action
BBBJ: 8/10 
FJ: 10/10 passionate fucking
Pussy : wet and tight
GFE: 10/10 
WIR: hell yes
Damage: 280

share contact in PM if still active. Want to try my luck, FR convinced me.

Dolphin11
08-08-2023, 11:48 PM
No.28 in ty is pretty

Milf? Or young lady?

chiissus
09-08-2023, 03:12 PM
The one in sembulan, may i know who? If grace ville u could kena pondan 😂

Sure dm me

chiissus
09-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Been a long time since my last cheong so here's my FR

Port: N** G*rd*n I*n*n*m P**nt
Name: Bell
Looks: 9/10 Pretty for me la
Skin: 8/10 white smooth
Build: 10/10 thick body (which is my type):D
Bust: 8/10 I'm not good at this but my hands full grabbing them
HJ: didnt ask (straight to FJ, probably because I'm already hard enough lol)
BBBJ: didnt ask
B2B: didnt ask
FJ: 8/10 just missionary which is a letdown, :( but her moans made up for it:p she hugged me close and wrapped her legs just before her climax
Pussy: 8/10 wet & tight but couldnt DATY
GFE: 7/10 not the chatty type, probably because it was my first time with her, but i appreciate her still trying to start small talks
Damage: 89+300 (she quoted 350) still abit pricey
WIR: yes but maybe after trying other stocks first. She said there are 27 ML there, most of them are PRC & only 3 pinoys

Thanks bro I tried her yesterday, but couldn’t finish with FJ haha too big she said. Anyway, regarding ur quote on my previous post. Dm me since we indirectly exchange contact with posts.

chiissus
09-08-2023, 03:16 PM
Pm exchange bro

Sure which one u wanna exchange?

FranKK
09-08-2023, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=chiissus;22544836]Part 6(LAST PART) of my original long post

Chillisus - Thank you for your service! If only all on this forum provided info rather than simply take only. :)

FranKK
09-08-2023, 04:14 PM
Sorry - Chiissus!

[QUOTE=chiissus;22544836]Part 6(LAST PART) of my original long post

Chillisus - Thank you for your service! If only all on this forum provided info rather than simply take only. :)

FranKK
09-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Port: G*ing*r R*fl*x
Name: Didn't ask number but the only short hair girl there
Race: China
Face: 7/10
Skin: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit chubby)
Boobs: C ori
Pussy: N/A
DFK: N/A
DATY: Na/A
HJ: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: N/A
GFE: 7/10 (Chatty, but during special many restrictions)
Damage:Counter 90, HJ+Roaming 200, BBBJ 300(too costly didn't opp)

FR: Found this join by chance during our walks back to hotel Shangri-la. One old local lady claims that she park car for customers in front of this shop keeps on becon-ing us to go in, n keep on saying all ML inside are hot & sexy. So, kena tempted n went in n saw this ML sitting on front desk wearing black deep V shape dress (u can imagine my view from the top standing up). So as man's instinct kick in, straight on for 1.5 hours n go in with her.( which I regretted ) because during my journey to the room, I saw many more chiobu just lying down on the massage room. Anyway, the special session still considered ok even though it's full of restrictions.. Will definitely RT but will opp to choose another ML..

Interesting - went there once and it was just SOP

FranKK
09-08-2023, 04:21 PM
Long time no cheong in Kk dy, yesterday jalan jalan in kk found one ML damn sui.

Name: 888
Face: 10/10
Skin: 10/10 silk white
Body: 9/10 (petite my type)
Boobs: 10/10 (must be D cup, two hand hold baru cukup pegang ooo)
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
HJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
DATY: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
WIR: Yes 100% yes ba

I go up the MP all very SOP one. Suddenly I saw the MP room got shower one? Then girl came in fully undress herself and help me undress. I ikut saja cause I also all blur dy. Shower together then ask me lie down on bed. She then suck my cock without any warning. Super deep suck also I almost came in 2 mins need to tell her to slow down. She continue sucking and after awhile she capped me and started riding me cowgirl. Damn tight her pussy squeeze my little brother. She also keep riding like a champ and won’t stop like she rushing. So I ask her stop as I near to come dy, she terus stop and say, relax first I not yet finish with you. From that moment I know I already kena tapau dy. I change to missionary to slow down abit but while you fucking her, she keep moving her hips and I came too early. She then give me quick massage then finish time dy. Bring me shower one more time then left bilik sudah.

Bro you gotta ID the ML otherwise this FR is pretty useless. Many place are hit and miss. You hit but you dont help other bros.

How you get room with shower? What u ask for at desk? You really dun know name or number?

FranKK
09-08-2023, 04:25 PM

Skin: light chocolate, relatively smooth except for her feet

Lol - good detail bro!

Review: Actually went there for someone else, but they were unavailable so decided to try this one.

Same. I went looking for Diana, not there. Got another. Only OK lah - not BBBJ even - used some thin plastic tissue thing - not condom.
Quite poor lah

ItzyBtzy
09-08-2023, 05:26 PM
hello guys very new here.

ive been reading alot of FR and been wanting to try it( never done it before)

theres 1 MP at pttn (T+++ F++G) has anyone tried there?

also whats the normal rate for FL ( mainly from michat)

happy cheong everyone

chiissus
09-08-2023, 06:37 PM
Sorry - Chiissus!

[QUOTE=FranKK;22560805]

I like the name Chilisus HAHAHA but yea, I agree HnL not really worth it

Playstate
09-08-2023, 07:11 PM
MP: G|nger reflexology
No. 28
Race: PRC
Face: pretty and cute
Skin: white smooth
Body: slightly above slim
Boob: big enough to hold nicely
Roaming: Yes up and down
HJ: normal
BBBJ: didn't ask
FJ: didn't ask and probably not there
B2B: good
GFE: not bad
Damage: 200 + counter i think 70
WIR: yep

Last month. Found her while searching through michat. Looks cute so decided to book and this place new to me. Her pictures look younger but still cute. Only speaks mandarin. Walking in i also didn't see any others there that looks prettier but only saw 2 others.

She offer HJ for 100 and remove top and roaming for 200. Her chest is big enough to have a good B2B feeling. And after that she lie beside me for HJ and my hands roam all over. She smile and act cute and give me kisses on the mouth and pretend to be shy to help speed up the process. Overall i think service quite good, will return next time. also got wechat Shanmei77-88

kenneth_island
09-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Thanks bro I tried her yesterday, but couldn’t finish with FJ haha too big she said. Anyway, regarding ur quote on my previous post. Dm me since we indirectly exchange contact with posts.

i always visit here. what is her number? thanks bro.

Ach00
10-08-2023, 09:31 AM
MP: G|nger reflexology
No. 28
Race: PRC
Face: pretty and cute
Skin: white smooth
Body: slightly above slim
Boob: big enough to hold nicely
Roaming: Yes up and down
HJ: normal
BBBJ: didn't ask
FJ: didn't ask and probably not there
B2B: good
GFE: not bad
Damage: 200 + counter i think 70
WIR: yep

Last month. Found her while searching through michat. Looks cute so decided to book and this place new to me. Her pictures look younger but still cute. Only speaks mandarin. Walking in i also didn't see any others there that looks prettier but only saw 2 others.

She offer HJ for 100 and remove top and roaming for 200. Her chest is big enough to have a good B2B feeling. And after that she lie beside me for HJ and my hands roam all over. She smile and act cute and give me kisses on the mouth and pretend to be shy to help speed up the process. Overall i think service quite good, will return next time. also got wechat Shanmei77-88

Maybe you are handsome guy 🤭

sly602
10-08-2023, 01:00 PM
i always visit here. what is her number? thanks bro.

i'll help him answer, its #59 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=59) bro :D

sly602
10-08-2023, 01:31 PM

DM ed u already bro:D

mic00
10-08-2023, 01:57 PM
Mp Name? And qhat number bro

Bro pls share details. Thx

mic00
10-08-2023, 02:35 PM
Pm me bro, thanks in advance:D

Pls PM me details bro. Thanks.

rjats
10-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Anyone tried her before? Can give FR?

zhak
10-08-2023, 06:19 PM
Hello KK brothers. Just visiting this area for a few days. I contacted the CP to see if the ML i wanted was available , unfortunately she suda balik kampung. so i asked for their catalog on wsap. FR below.

Port: CP
Name : idk. 888. Tomyum Age : contacted the MP on ws. they told me she was one of the younger ones. She said she was 25.
Boobs : 8/10. tits to die for.
Face : 6/ 10 ( we all know by now, they will not look as good as their photos. but she looks decent la )
Body: 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10. got in the room, undressed me, leaned me up against the wall and started bjing me. this one got some serious bj skills. Catbath also onpoint. she covered the entire body. entire.
B2B: 7/10. good. she offered to massage. i said no need la. so she offered to do b2b.
​​​FJ : 8/10 (started cowboy. but cowboy isnt rlly my thing. but i played along la. she didnt mind riding the entire time. one point i asked her to just lie down and then it was just missionary, me banging. i was worried because there were noises and every room only had cloth to cover, no doors. she did moan alot.
GFE : 6/10 (thai. language barrier. very little english. no malay. but so what. small chats. dirty chats. more importantly no rush.
Damage : 85 i think. paid at the counter. 300 inside.
WIR : fuck yes.
would visit again soon. but id like to try the one that i read some good FRs on. very sooon.

Ach00
10-08-2023, 06:37 PM
Name : Kelly
Port : Her hotel room
Race : TomYum
Height : 158cm
Face : 8/10
Skin : Smooth fair
Body : Petite
Boobs : 8/10 Perfect size for her
DFK : Lips only
Bbbj : 8/10
Hj : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 Any Position
Pussy : Trimmed, wet and tight
Daty : Not Doing (Available)
GFE : 9/10 (Friendly, Good English)
WIR : Definitely
Damage : Can Nego with her

Juicy Summary:

Got into the room, chit chat a bit then she ask me want to shower first or not. I told her, I already shower at home. She's ok with it.
She then sit on my lap, and start caressing my dick with with my pants still on. Makes me feel horny.

Start undressing, she told me to lay on bed and cap on. Start to BJ me with eye contact for around 5-6 minutes. BJ skill was good, sucking head, licking under shaft with fast and slow pace. If u carried away, u might cum early during this time.

Enough with BJ, she is using some lube on my shaft and start on top. After some time, changed to missionary, doggy and back to missionary to finish. During this action, she cum multiple time. She's easy to cum actually.

She told me, she hates it if she didn't cum before the guy cum. Thankfully, with me, she cum first before me 😁. After the deed, paid her and she give a tight hug before exiting the room.

I have visited her a few times already, can Pm me for contact.

kenneth_island
10-08-2023, 10:09 PM
i'll help him answer, its #59 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=59) bro :D

Thanks bro, 7-8 years ago, almost everyweek visit there. a local gal dam good massage with very good tradisional batin service.

Alexanderang
11-08-2023, 08:34 AM
Name : Forgot to ask
Port : Mammy Jenny
Race : Local from sandakan
Height : 158
Face : 7/10
Skin : Smooth
Boobs : 8/10 perfect size, shouls be C cup
DFK : no try
Bbbj : 9/10
Hj : Not doing (available)
Pussy : Wet and tight
Daty : Not Doing
GFE : 9/10 Super friendly
Damage : Rm250
go into the room, saw her petite body wearing sexy transparent lingerie, already make me horny. I hug her from behind, grab her boobs, kiss her neck. She ask me go shower. I help her to undress. Her nipple quite small, and slightly dark colour. After shower, she BJ me on bed. I already beh tahan after 1-2 mins, my turn to kiss and grab + touch her whole body. I keep rubbing her vagina mouth and clitoris using my penis, she use her hand keep push my butt, feel like wanna push my penis inside her vagina. at last she put condom on and we did cowgirl, missionary and explore with seashell sex position! after we chit chat a bit and shower again.

thatdudessss
11-08-2023, 11:09 PM
Haven’t cheong in awhile so here’s once in a blue moon FR
port : w*ng f*i
no : 15 (Nami)
face : 8/10
body : Petite sized
Massage : 10/10, she knows how to massage
boobs : C (maybe enhanced, need further bro check for confirmation 😂)
Pussy : trim & tight
HJ : Yes
Bj : Yes
B2B : Yes
DATY : yes
FJ : Yes
Damage : RM 80 (room) + RM 300 (b2b & fj)
Wir : yes will probably return for the massage

Thanks to the bro on the other forum for the FR on nami. Locate the place terus go after work. Deal with okt then ask for nami. Waited in the room then came in nami. Greeted her then straight into massage. She knows how to massage, like she knows the correct point to push. Really soothing and relaxing. Chit chat with her while she was massaging me, she been working here for 4 months already, but don’t even know where is gaya street 😢, then continue chit chat with her about life, about bangkok. While massaging my back, i asked the golden question (just to confirm, manatau she pilih orang). She answered yes, then came in the list of deeds and price. Explain to her i want b2b then fj, she said okay. After 40 mins of back massaging, switched to frontside then she started undressing to do b2b. This is my first time asking for b2b, kinda sad it’s not what i expecting. Just normal oil rubbing you with boobs, switch to 69, daty her while she bbbj me. Then capped me on and ask me to be on top. We started off with missionary then switch to side ways missionary 🤣 and ended with seashell style till she complained pain (body too tired from work) said my didi too big. She asked if she could finish it with hj, said yes. Then after a few mins of hj while she sucking on my nipples, i came, we shower then left. Will return for the massage & fj ( if she’s wet enough lol). Happy cheong!

Foodpanda
12-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Haven’t cheong in awhile so here’s once in a blue moon FR
port : w*ng f*i
no : 15 (Nami)
face : 8/10
body : Petite sized
Massage : 10/10, she knows how to massage
boobs : C (maybe enhanced, need further bro check for confirmation 😂)
Pussy : trim & tight
Damage : RM 80 (room) + RM 300 (b2b & fj)
Wir : yes will probably return for the massage

Thanks to the bro on the other forum for the FR on nami. Locate the place terus go after work. Deal with okt then ask for nami. Waited in the room then came in nami. Greeted her then straight into massage. She knows how to massage, like she knows the correct point to push. Really soothing and relaxing. Chit chat with her while she was massaging me, she been working here for 4 months already, but don’t even know where is gaya street 😢, then continue chit chat with her about life, about bangkok. While massaging my back, i asked the golden question (just to confirm, manatau she pilih orang). She answered yes, then came in the list of deeds and price. Explain to her i want b2b then fj, she said okay. After 40 mins of back massaging, switched to frontside then she started undressing to do b2b. This is my first time asking for b2b, kinda sad it’s not what i expecting. Just normal oil rubbing you with boobs, switch to 69, daty her while she bbbj me. Then capped me on and ask me to be on top. We started off with missionary then switch to side ways missionary 🤣 and ended with seashell style till she complained pain (body too tired from work) said my didi too big. She asked if she could finish it with hj, said yes. Then after a few mins of hj while she sucking on my nipples, i came, we shower then left. Will return for the massage & fj ( if she’s wet enough lol). Happy cheong!
Can pm wechat contact?

superman2323
12-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Wah how get contact pm pls

Flicker123
12-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Hi gurus, I will be traveling to kk soon. Is there any lobangs or tips to share? I had never tried it before and would like to give it a try this time round. Thanks

Flicker123
12-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Hi gurus, I will be traveling to kk soon. Is there any lobangs or tips to share? I had never tried it before and would like to give it a try this time round. Thanks

Jerambak
12-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Anyone have FR with either Navi or Kate from TYL?

jjames007
12-08-2023, 06:25 PM
Anyone have FR with either Navi or Kate from TYL?

Navi is good. Tried her before. Oppo is also good. U should try either one.

zhak
12-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Port : TYL Name: Kate
Age: 26. (looks her age although in pictures she looks like shes 18).
Race: Tom Yam
Face: 7/10 (walked into the room at first and must admit looked older n slightly different from pictures. still looks good tho)
Massage : what massage?
Body: 8/10 hot enough.
Boobs: C. amazing tits. big nipples.
DFK: didnt bother. I'm not a fan
BBBJ: Yes. 9/10 (amazing. magical tongue n lips)
FJ: 9/10 (amazing skill. not verg tight pussy but its ok. her skills made up for it. cowgirl. doggy. missionary.)
DATY: didn't ask, not a fan.
GFE: 9/10 (good English, she welcomed me into the room and into her.)
WIR: heck hes.
Damage: Rm260 + tips.

knock knock. showered together. a little kissing, groping, licking. lots of bj, lots of fucking. showered tgether. paid. walked out.
overall. good fuck. good time.

Kingtt
12-08-2023, 10:38 PM
port : k@1 X*n
no : Pm for no
face : 7/10
body : very skinny
Massage : 7/10, not strong enough
boobs : a?
Pussy : trimmed
Damage : RM 70 (room) + RM 350 (b2b & fj)
Wir : probably not. too expensive

found her on michat. booked her, paid at the counter rm70 and waited for her in the room. She came in and closed the light but and proceeded with massage. Tried to chat with me but I'm the quite type so i think she's quite chatty. After turning around persuaded me for a hj rm50, after taking off underwear said she also provide b2b but i reject. ask me what i want and i said fj and agreed about 350. started with rubbing with boobs, bj then cowgirl, then missionary, i daty her and ended with missionary.

Kingtt
12-08-2023, 10:44 PM
port : CP
no : 18
race: china
face : 6/10
body : white, smooth, goosebumps when she rubs her body on me
Massage : 5/10 obviously just want to get to the extras
boobs : big and soft
Bj : Yes (with a thin tissue)
DATY : no

Straight to the point, rush you and keep prefer missionary. Keep giving you complement but also keep asking why you last so long. Moans a lot.

Alex508
13-08-2023, 04:50 AM
Navi is Wendy

Playstate
13-08-2023, 09:18 AM
Maybe you are handsome guy 🤭

damn... sorry if you had a different experience :(

Playstate
13-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Just went back to CP recently. They changed their system from my previous experience. Told me kena raid, now increase price. all price topic discuss inside, cannot at counter. dunno true or not. also said the ppl in charge of the website is "agent", so website price may be different.

I asked for sugar, #2 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) . said must pay 300 first. massage extra 50. no need to pay lady later. so i did. i also book for vip room so got shower.

i dunno if this #2 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) is a bait and swap, cos in website she looks like a size 2, the one came is like a size 6. did she put on so much weight? and i don't get turn on by big size.

but luckily after shower, she attack me with her mouth and we did a lot of tongue fighting. i never had one that gave me so much tongue before and enjoyed it. bj also was good.

and then even though she is big size she ride me with good effort for a long time without complaining. also when i'm inside her she squeeze me tight for more feel, so that helped me to come.

port: CP
no: 2
race: tomyum
face: cute
body: big type
boobs: good to hold, not saggy, probably got worked on
Pussy: trimmed
Bj: Yes, took her time
B2B: didn't request
DATY: didn't request
FJ: Yes
Wir: quite expensive now if 300, not sure

Jerambak
13-08-2023, 11:08 AM
is it Sugar bro the name?

Jerambak
13-08-2023, 11:09 AM
Just went back to CP recently. They changed their system from my previous experience. Told me kena raid, now increase price. all price topic discuss inside, cannot at counter. dunno true or not. also said the ppl in charge of the website is "agent", so website price may be different.

I asked for sugar, #2 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) . said must pay 300 first. massage extra 50. no need to pay lady later. so i did. i also book for vip room so got shower.

i dunno if this #2 (https://sbfsg.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) is a bait and swap, cos in website she looks like a size 2, the one came is like a size 6. did she put on so much weight? and i don't get turn on by big size.

but luckily after shower, she attack me with her mouth and we did a lot of tongue fighting. i never had one that gave me so much tongue before and enjoyed it. bj also was good.

and then even though she is big size she ride me with good effort for a long time without complaining. also when i'm inside her she squeeze me tight for more feel, so that helped me to come.

Is the name Sugar the girl?

sly602
13-08-2023, 11:42 AM

darn was that with room included? if not so expensive leh. last time was 80(counter) for vip + 200 FJ

ZZ15
13-08-2023, 01:59 PM
Bro can pm me her no? Thanks

ZZ15
13-08-2023, 02:00 PM

Juicy Summary:

Got into the room, chit chat a bit then she ask me want to shower first or not. I told her, I already shower at home. She's ok with it.
She then sit on my lap, and start caressing my dick with with my pants still on. Makes me feel horny.

Start undressing, she told me to lay on bed and cap on. Start to BJ me with eye contact for around 5-6 minutes. BJ skill was good, sucking head, licking under shaft with fast and slow pace. If u carried away, u might cum early during this time.

Enough with BJ, she is using some lube on my shaft and start on top. After some time, changed to missionary, doggy and back to missionary to finish. During this action, she cum multiple time. She's easy to cum actually.

She told me, she hates it if she didn't cum before the guy cum. Thankfully, with me, she cum first before me 😁. After the deed, paid her and she give a tight hug before exiting the room.

Bro can pm me hee no? Thanks

Kopicgaoping
13-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Big bro..can pm no ka?

rapeals
13-08-2023, 07:37 PM

found her on michat. booked her, paid at the counter rm70 and waited for her in the room. She came in and closed the light but and proceeded with massage. Tried to chat with me but I'm the quite type so i think she's quite chatty. After turning around persuaded me for a hj rm50, after taking off underwear said she also provide b2b but i reject. ask me what i want and i said fj and agreed about 350. started with rubbing with boobs, bj then cowgirl, then missionary, i daty her and ended with missionary.

Hi bro, can pm me the number?

rapeals
13-08-2023, 07:45 PM
Same. I went looking for Diana, not there. Got another. Only OK lah - not BBBJ even - used some thin plastic tissue thing - not condom.
Quite poor lah
Actually where is h&l?

leonarmid
13-08-2023, 08:10 PM

Same bro. Quite expensive. He gave me a new stock (according to him). Not to my liking but had to go through with it since payment taken odi. Definitely not the best experience la. Extra 50 for that weak massage and not so fun fr. WIR? Unlikely. The name is B*ll*.

Johanjeffry
13-08-2023, 08:59 PM
May I know which number bro? Thanx

rapeals
13-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Hi bros, may know which number of Kx provide fj?

Alexanderang
13-08-2023, 11:35 PM

Juicy Summary:

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She is the best tomyum I ever taste before! Very recommend! I will give her 11 out of 10!

Jerambak
13-08-2023, 11:55 PM
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She is the best tomyum I ever taste before! Very recommend! I will give her 11 out of 10!

Bro how to contact Kelly? can share? i am in KK tomorrow

stevejoe
14-08-2023, 12:00 AM

Juicy Summary:

Bro, please share the contact. I have PM you 👍🏻

Royaleman99
14-08-2023, 02:51 AM
hello guys very new here.

ive been reading alot of FR and been wanting to try it( never done it before)

theres 1 MP at pttn (T+++ F++G) has anyone tried there?

also whats the normal rate for FL ( mainly from michat)

happy cheong everyone

that MP (TF ), had been operates quite some time and is old gems in town, not much venturing there after covid, but before that is all Thai and PRC, very nice places and confortable and clean. same like the branch in Inanam.

Fistandantilus
14-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Saw an MP in town, G****R Refl, went in and had a pretty good massage. Was about 70+200 Hj. Number was 6. This place does not FJ

Albert94
14-08-2023, 01:31 PM

Juicy Summary:

Bro can share kelly contect?

Et7925
14-08-2023, 04:28 PM
Bro, can i have her contact. thanks & appreciate

Et7925
14-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Name: Sarah
Face: 8/10
Skin: 9/10 bit darker tone by I love the skin. So smooth haven't been with a girl younger than 21 in a very long time. Forgot how it felt.
Body: 7/10 decent figure I guess coz she got preggers when she was 18 she said. Was abit shy could tell.
Boobs: feels Like a 34C? just nice for my hand to grab
Pussy: Shaved and short
DFK: No mouthwash so nope
DATY: didn't ask, luckily too coz she was so wet, I'd be almost drinking her cum if I did.
HJ: followed after the bbbj. Wet hand fast stroke. Almost came if she didn't slow down.
BBBJ: first time I received a damn wet sloppy BJ from girl other than my ex gfs. was abit nervous not sure why so I my didi was small at first but she sucked it good like she really wanted it. Luckily I'm a Grow-er not a show-Er.
FJ: 9/10 I did most of the work but can't complain I wanted to be on top.
Damage: RM250+RM20 tips
WIR: yes maybe

So first time asking Mama Jenny and usual call up and she said only one local. Reached the place go up to hotel. And there she was blonde haired local girl. My first actually in KK that I found a local. Had a cigarette chit chatted got to know her abit better. Very welcoming. She asked me to take a shower and I asked her you aren't coming with me? She said she already showered but she washed her pussy while I was showering, lied down and there she was straight to Bbbj. Super sloppy and I was like not sure maybe haven't cheong for awhile I wasn't even hard but super horny. She managed to suck my small didi to a medium sized bratwurst sausage. Then she was surprised coz she thought Chinese majority very small she said and asked me sure betul kah Ko bukan Melayu which made me like feel abit better la about my cock. Parents both being Chinese I guess I'm the lucky one. But isn't average like 5.5 inches considered average? Im not sure what's the average now. Ok so after the sloppiest BBBJ I ever had she proceeded to HJ me with her saliva all over my cock and almost came, but she slowed down and capped me.

Put her on her back and did missionary. Very GFE, slowly at first coz I felt she was tight and maybe nervous so wanted to cum. she kept pushing my cock in deeper I kept tahaning till I stopped for awhile and sucked her nipples. Again she kept saying besar oh. Fcking stop that ego stroking maybe that's why I kept wanting to cum. Changed position to doggy and nice ass to hold too, pussy got even tighter. Her moans were quite controlled. Not too loud as I was scared if she got too loud outside ppl can here or next door so I didn't try to ram her too hard or too deep. After awhile I felt tired and I felt like I wanted her to be on top. Before I could ask her I was doggying her sideways both lying on the bed on the bed and that hit my spot. Coz I was all in shaft deep in her pussy. God I couldn't take it and after about 8-10 thrusts I unloaded. After cumming she said my pubes were sharp I said yeah I shave, I don't like long pubes lol. She said sama.

Usual calming down, showered paid her and said our goodbyes.
Hi Bro, can i have sarah contact number, please thank you very much

Et7925
14-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Hi Bro, can i have Ana contact. i can exchange another local contact with you. Thanks you

Et7925
14-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Hi Bro, can i exchange with you the contact for the Local from sandakan

Nigger1234
15-08-2023, 08:54 AM

Juicy Summary:

I have visited her a few times already, can Pm me for contact.pls pm me bro

Nigger1234
15-08-2023, 08:56 AM
Name : Forgot to ask
Port : Mammy Jenny
Race : Local from sandakan
Height : 158
Skin : Smooth
Boobs : 8/10 perfect size, shouls be C cup
DFK : no try
Bbbj : 9/10
Hj : Not doing (available)
Pussy : Wet and tight
Daty : Not Doing
GFE : 9/10 Super friendly
Damage : Rm250
go into the room, saw her petite body wearing sexy transparent lingerie, already make me horny. I hug her from behind, grab her boobs, kiss her neck. She ask me go shower. I help her to undress. Her nipple quite small, and slightly dark colour. After shower, she BJ me on bed. I already beh tahan after 1-2 mins, my turn to kiss and grab + touch her whole body. I keep rubbing her vagina mouth and clitoris using my penis, she use her hand keep push my butt, feel like wanna push my penis inside her vagina. at last she put condom on and we did cowgirl, missionary and explore with seashell sex position! after we chit chat a bit and shower again. Mind sharing contact bro😁

Zerotozero
15-08-2023, 09:36 AM

Juicy Summary:

Wow nice, can PM me this contact?🙀

SeanG
15-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Mind sharing contact bro😁

Share Contact bro😜 thank you

SeanG
15-08-2023, 03:24 PM

Share Contact bro..thank you

SeanG
15-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Big bro..please share contact no..xie xie

JHiew
15-08-2023, 05:23 PM

Juicy Summary:

Can pm contact bro tq

Fistandantilus
16-08-2023, 12:04 AM
Anyone seeing some Mongolian girls on Michat? Ever try before?

hadonghoon
16-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Anyone with Kelly contact, please share to me?

Playstate
16-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Is the name Sugar the girl?

Yes correct. But not sure if it was really sugar that came in.

Playstate
16-08-2023, 03:31 PM
darn was that with room included? if not so expensive leh. last time was 80(counter) for vip + 200 FJ

Like you, counter for vip is 80. So plus 300 again. Ya not worth it. TYL better if like this.

Also what happen to abalone / burger queen? out of business?

heartbeatt
16-08-2023, 09:00 PM
Can someone share the contact of Mama Jenny? Thanks a lot!

Sameister
16-08-2023, 09:03 PM

Juicy Summary:

Hi bro, mind share me her contact pls

Johanjeffry
17-08-2023, 10:54 AM
you can try Hakod Oasis. heard some good reviews about the masseuse there and the services they provide. but you can call in advance for booking to avoid crowd and long wait.
Which area bro? Can advice whats the ML number?

Xxx2023
17-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Bro if u got her number do DM me 🥲🥲
DM me please

sly602
17-08-2023, 11:18 PM
Like you, counter for vip is 80. So plus 300 again. Ya not worth it. TYL better if like this.

Also what happen to abalone / burger queen? out of business?

darn, better stick to tyl then. Abalone has been quiet for some time/no new stocks update. Shame because usually they have good stocks like Navi/Wendy (currently at tyl):(

ikebu
18-08-2023, 05:06 AM

details and contact information pls

sdkzai99
18-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Milf? Or young lady?

Age around 30 but look like 24. She talk soft and have a sweet smile

researchguy
19-08-2023, 02:41 PM

How much damage bro?

Sabijan9
19-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Hi guys. Anyone have try girl at lengluib2b. It scam or real ?

Playstate
19-08-2023, 08:50 PM
darn, better stick to tyl then. Abalone has been quiet for some time/no new stocks update. Shame because usually they have good stocks like Navi/Wendy (currently at tyl):(

call it a conspiracy theory but i suspect tyl and abalone is same management :cool:

JHiew
19-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Can pm me mama jenny contact pls

JHiew
20-08-2023, 12:19 AM
Can pm the contact bro?

johddd
20-08-2023, 12:42 AM

Juicy Summary:

Hi bro can share contact? Appreciate and thx. Pm-ed you

johndony
20-08-2023, 11:58 AM
can anyone pm me mamy jenny contacts info pls… thank you

johndony
20-08-2023, 07:42 PM
can share mamam jenny contacts on pls.. thanks

sdkzai99
21-08-2023, 02:09 PM
How much damage bro?

RM150 for b2b bro.
She offer Rm500 for 1 night for sex at hotel after her working hour, but I didn't take it.

Dolphin11
21-08-2023, 07:17 PM
RM150 for b2b bro.
She offer Rm500 for 1 night for sex at hotel after her working hour, but I didn't take it.

Damn, it’s tempting.
Try no.39 at 88, bro. She’s pretty good as well

sdkzai99
21-08-2023, 11:11 PM
Damn, it’s tempting.
Try no.39 at 88, bro. She’s pretty good as well

She look old in wechat, is her actual look ok? I tried no. 38, ori big boobs fully naked b2b service from her is damn nice.

leonarmid
22-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Name: Ren
Skin: 7/10
Body: 10/10 petite (maybe 150cm)
Boobs: A
Pussy: 9/10 .
DFK: Yes
DATY: Yes
HJ: Not bad
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 chatty type
Damage: RM150

Overall: 9/10

I decided to hunt relying on luck, since no bro here dm me good fl/mp while im in tawau. Went to MP and find this girl, she ask rm95 to pay room for massage. But I told her to go to my hotel for massage ONLY. After massage she ask if she can stay at my room because she have been drinking all day. Let her sleep until the next day. The next morning she ask if wanna proceed FL, i ask for the price but she didnt mind, so we proceed. Maybe horny in the morning

WIR : yes, she will be at tawau until december next year.
can i have her contact bro? or anyone that can do outcall in Tawau?

Aaaaaaaa1234
22-08-2023, 08:07 AM

Juicy Summary:

Bro, can share her contact? Thank you

Dolphin11
22-08-2023, 09:22 AM
She look old in wechat, is her actual look ok? I tried no. 38, ori big boobs fully naked b2b service from her is damn nice.

Ohh i didn’t get her wechat, do you mind sharing it with me? As well as no.28 at TY, if you have it.

She’s looks decent, maybe a 7/10, but her body is pretty good. She told me she’s 30, but definitely looks older than that, maybe +2~3. Her foreplay is strong, bro.

researchguy
22-08-2023, 09:48 AM
Ohh i didn’t get her wechat, do you mind sharing it with me? As well as no.28 at TY, if you have it.

She’s looks decent, maybe a 7/10, but her body is pretty good. She told me she’s 30, but definitely looks older than that, maybe +2~3. Her foreplay is strong, bro.

82 at TY also a gem bro.

Bro, please share to me also if you have contact for 28 TY. Lol

sdkzai99
22-08-2023, 02:43 PM

Ohh.. She is good in foreplay.. I see..

First impression from wechat she gave me is age like 35-40 which I don't really prefer that..

If you like a good foreplay u may try no. 5 at 88 also

sdkzai99
22-08-2023, 02:45 PM
82 at TY also a gem bro.

No. 82 now is a bit not friendly.. Recently I find her only do HJ.. Not even allow roaming or take off cloth or b2b.. Duno what happen with her..

researchguy
22-08-2023, 03:05 PM
No. 82 now is a bit not friendly.. Recently I find her only do HJ.. Not even allow roaming or take off cloth or b2b.. Duno what happen with her..

Oh is it? Used to choose her because she's friendly. But she never offer me b2b. Lol. Only HJ. Guess no.28 might be a better choice to try out bro.

sdkzai99
22-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Oh is it? Used to choose her because she's friendly. But she never offer me b2b. Lol. Only HJ. Guess no.28 might be a better choice to try out bro.

Is D'northstar a good port bro?

Dolphin11
22-08-2023, 04:53 PM
82 at TY also a gem bro.

I tried no.82, she’s not really my type tbh 😅

researchguy
22-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Is D'northstar a good port bro?

Never been there for yrs already bro. Seems not interesting

LOVEGOD8
22-08-2023, 05:44 PM
Bro. Can PM contact details?

Juicy Summary:

Foodpanda
22-08-2023, 08:04 PM

Juicy Summary:

Pm bro
Pmbro

Foodpanda
22-08-2023, 08:05 PM

Pm or exchange please, I just found there also just coming good service

sdkzai99
22-08-2023, 10:18 PM
I tried no.82, she’s not really my type tbh 😅

What is ur fav number at TY bro?

Dolphin11
22-08-2023, 10:39 PM

I only tried 32 and 82 at TY.

sdkzai99
23-08-2023, 08:41 AM
I only tried 32 and 82 at TY.

32 is holiday for quite a long time already. Not sure is that she pregnant after someone shot inside.

researchguy
23-08-2023, 09:25 AM

Bro, how abt u? Any fav number at TY? haha

sdkzai99
23-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Bro, how abt u? Any fav number at TY? haha

If u r Chinese I would recommend 28. Else. 11, 18 not bad also. I like 32 as well, but she is on holiday.

Dolphin11
23-08-2023, 01:55 PM
If u r Chinese I would recommend 28. Else. 11, 18 not bad also. I like 32 as well, but she is on holiday.

Maybe I’ll try 28 next time 😂

sdkzai99
23-08-2023, 03:57 PM
Maybe I’ll try 28 next time 😂

Prepare more money for surprise bro

maximus1111
24-08-2023, 12:40 AM
Name : No.58
Port : N*o G*rd*n
Race : Pinoy
Height : 150++cm
DFK : No
Bbbj : No
Hj : Didnt ask
FJ : Yes, missionary only
Daty : Not Doing, most likely no
Damage : RM 66 counter + RM 300 FJ

Hi, im new in this group, btw here is my FR. Have any u guys ever tried Hibiscus Lotus https://ibb.co/0JWY248
https://ibb.co/zN1CwYF

Foodpanda
24-08-2023, 01:47 PM

Hi, im new in this group, btw here is my FR. Have any u guys ever tried Hibiscus Lotus https://ibb.co/0JWY248

This ibb look good, try before ?

NewbieBullet
24-08-2023, 06:46 PM
Hii brosss.. Can pm me mamma jenny contact? Or can someone introduce me tu her? Pleaseee

destiny325
24-08-2023, 07:48 PM
can fk share mama jenny contact

Xxx2023
24-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Conctct number

maximus1111
25-08-2023, 12:35 AM
Not yet but i heard its legit but require full payment

Kopicgaoping
25-08-2023, 01:18 PM

Checked the phone number to truecaller and identified as scam🤣🤣

thatdudessss
25-08-2023, 03:25 PM
Can pm wechat contact?

Didnt get her wechat bro. Sorry

Dolphin11
25-08-2023, 03:35 PM

No.28 not my type too 😂 she told me she’s 36-37 but i think slightly older, doesn’t look like 24 to me haha. She provided hj only, I don’t think I can do fj or other services with her too if she offers.

Try no.39 at 88 next time, bro. She may look old but she keeps her body quite fit, at least not saggy boobs. Think I’ll stick to 88 haha, I once tried a young girl there but I forgot her number

Foodpanda
25-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Not yet but i heard its legit but require full payment

You mean transfer or bank in?

Pyrotics
25-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Anyone can pm me mama jenny contact pls

Pyrotics
25-08-2023, 05:10 PM
Hi can anyone mind to pm me mama jenny contact pls, thanks

maximus1111
26-08-2023, 01:06 AM
You mean transfer or bank in?

ya, online transfer. Looks scammy but there is even a telegram group with quite a lot number of people in it

1212xtv
26-08-2023, 04:18 PM
hii new to kk here.. i really love chubby / big boobs type. make me horny.. any recommend MP here? really appreciiate boss!

sdkzai99
26-08-2023, 07:34 PM
No.28 not my type too 😂 she told me she’s 36-37 but i think slightly older, doesn’t look like 24 to me haha. She provided hj only, I don’t think I can do fj or other services with her too if she offers.

Try no.39 at 88 next time, bro. She may look old but she keeps her body quite fit, at least not saggy boobs. Think I’ll stick to 88 haha, I once tried a young girl there but I forgot her number

No. 28 is 36? Is that the same person?

Young girl at 88 I tried is no. 38 but she at most provide b2b, no FJ. Ori boobs

1212xtv
26-08-2023, 08:46 PM
can help me share big boob ml pls

Dolphin11
26-08-2023, 09:36 PM
No. 28 is 36? Is that the same person?

Young girl at 88 I tried is no. 38 but she at most provide b2b, no FJ. Ori boobs

Not sure is it the same person, but she is PRC. Yea she told me she’s 36-37, overall look more like an aunty to me instead of a 24yo, her body is on the chubby side 😂 she said she recently came back from China? So maybe your no.28 just went back and got replaced?

Not sure the one I tried is no.38, but she definitely in her mid or late 20’s. She doesn’t do FJ either. Too bad I can’t meet her again, cuz counter always send different ladies when I request for young ml

Tom91
26-08-2023, 10:42 PM
What is TYL??

Tom91
26-08-2023, 10:44 PM

Which shop at 88 bro?

sdkzai99
26-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Not sure is it the same person, but she is PRC. Yea she told me she’s 36-37, overall look more like an aunty to me instead of a 24yo, her body is on the chubby side 😂 she said she recently came back from China? So maybe your no.28 just went back and got replaced?

Not sure the one I tried is no.38, but she definitely in her mid or late 20’s. She doesn’t do FJ either. Too bad I can’t meet her again, cuz counter always send different ladies when I request for young ml

We can direct request the number we want right? 88 a lot young girl..

Dolphin11
26-08-2023, 11:41 PM
We can direct request the number we want right? 88 a lot young girl..

Ya can, but I forgot her number

leonarmid
27-08-2023, 10:11 AM
ya, online transfer. Looks scammy but there is even a telegram group with quite a lot number of people in it

Got FR for this bro? Seems suspicious.

jordanchu
27-08-2023, 01:31 PM

if require transfer first confirm scam la.. why wanna leave trace so obvious that can risk their work

sdkzai99
27-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Ya can, but I forgot her number

Just take 36 bro.. But always take the same also will bored

maximus1111
28-08-2023, 10:51 PM

No FR, only telegram group with real people in it, but the group silent. i wonder why no interaction.

Zuanmi56
29-08-2023, 06:31 PM
It's been awhile I didn't post my FR. What a hectic month and I need to release some tension.

Port:TYL
Name: Mook
Race: Tomyam
Face: 9/10 Pretty and she does hv this innocent look that make u want to fuck harder..
Skin: 8/10 smooth and a bit darker than picture.
Body: 10/10 nice curve and body proportion
Boobs: 8/10 Bcup but still feel nice to grope
DFK: just on the lips
HJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 capped.. She couldnt put it all in her mouth eventho my boner just a 6.5inches but I can say my girth is 14cm
FJ: 10/10 I will explain later
GFE: 7/10 speak little but still know how to treat u
WIR: yes.
Damage: RM260+tips

Review:
Enter the room and my 1st impression this lady quite pretty, great smile, quite slim and skin color slightly darker than picture more like normal thai lady tone.

She started to take off her clothes, naked in front of me, nice slim body but good in proportion, the ratio make it look like model. Very smooth skin when you touch her around, I can't even keep my eyes off from her body.

We took bath together and straight to the bed. She started to lying down and lick my nipple, my hand also keep moving around her body, boobs, nipple and pussy. Shave pussy and clean. I'm also kissing her but she dont avoid, but only on lips.

After 5min kissing and handjob, she started to blowjob me with a cap ofcoz. I'm trying to push more but she pulled it back. Did 6.5 inches too much for her?? Pulling her hair up while watching her doing her jobs was the best view u know.

We started with missionary bcoz that's my favourite position. Her pussy is nice and tight. I hold her leg up and smack that pussy hard. I keep changing the style but still in missionary position just to feel the tightness of her pussy and she also loves it..

Next position is doggy but more like standing doggy. Im standing on the edge while she was kneeling on the bed, u guys can imagine how it look. Her moaned louder during doggy and her pussy bcome more juicy. I fuck her harder and faster while pulling her hair and groping her boob for almost like 5-10min bfore move to cowgirl.

At first I wanted to cum in doggy position but since I'm tired from the work, my muscle core can't hold enough. During cowgirl, I can feel my bladder almost explode wanting to burst it out. But I try to hold a bit to fully utilise the time. For rookies please train your mental strength to avoid pre-cum. Long story short, she rides me up down motion rather than forward backwards. She said my dick is big just to boost my adrenaline while moaning. I told her I'm almost cum then she rides faster and moan even louder. While I pumped my load inside her, she still riding me slowly to fully experience the cum moment.

After that she will help you to clean and i took a bath. All done and give her some tips, hug her and kiss again before say goodbye. My experience might differ from others. So try to be nice and gentle guys..

Xxx2023
29-08-2023, 11:08 PM
82 at TY also a gem bro.

What is full word TY?

zhak
30-08-2023, 06:17 AM
In Sandakan for work again. I love coming down here. and its not because of work. so i contacted my usual contact. she recommended me a few SYT to choose from. i chose the Y-est from all the SYTs. 

PORT: FL
Name: P***i
Face: 8/10. looks very much like a SYT. super cute. not shy.
Body: 8/10. petite. but very nice
Skin: normal skin la. fair complexion 
Boobs: 6/10. 
Pussy : 10/10. tight. wet. no smell at all. had trouble getting in at first. need to use my fingers to get it super wet first. she was moaning from the start. light moans. very nice.
Anal: wtf no
Fingering: heck yes. wet. tight. got wetter as i went on.
DATY: didnt ask. not a fan.
BBBJ: 5/10. she had never done bj before haha. she didnt seem too good at it la. yet. 
FJ: 9/10. shit. fking amazing. she was on top  then i went on top. i knew i might cum fast because i hadnt fked in quite some time and i was rock hard. so i went slowly. but her moans. and the grip of her pussy. believe it or not i almost went in uncapped. but then i remembered and asked her if she had cdoms. asked her to cap me and then i went exploring. 
GFE : 9/10. treated me like her fuck buddy. i treated her like my slut. not shy.
Damage: paid her 300. (some of it will go to the person who arranged the session)

so the person arranging it asked me if i wanted to come to her place. she said there were many of her friends to choose from. but nah. didnt feel comfortable fking in a house with so many people. got a cheap hotel by the hour and settled everything there. 

​​​​​​​must say. one of the best fucks yet.

sibukim
30-08-2023, 02:07 PM
Part 5 of my original long post

Port: L* Reflexology
Looks: 6/10, not bad for MILF
Skin: Hitam manis, relatively smooth
Bust: C cup, perky big nipples
HJ: 7/10, good use of oil
BBBJ: 6/10, very normal
FJ: 7/10, she was scared to do initially cuz manager was there, but too horny so said it was fine.
Pussy: horny and wet, tight, trimmed
GFE: 8/10 really know how to stroke ur ego. She say I’m young and virile, should get married with her lol
Damage: 75 for room, 275 full package(probably can nego lower)
WIR: yes if no other options

Area: Putatan(Michat) (I took two girls at once)
Looks: 7/10, 6/10
Skin: tanned smooth, hitam manis MILF
Size: slim thicc, chubby thicc
Bust: C cup, D cup(lactating)
HJ: 8/10 for both(they are skilled and alternate between who strokes the stick and who fondles the balls)
CBJ: n/a
B2B: n/a
Pussy: roaming allowed but pay extra 50
GFE: 7/10, they’re both good friends with each other so it was fun to be part of their conversation, and they both made me feel very comfortable throughout the session.
Damage: 110 for each, including room and HJ, total 220
WIR: yes if I’m looking for a short, cheap experience

can know putatan which mp?

sdkzai99
30-08-2023, 03:34 PM
In Sandakan for work again. I love coming down here. and its not because of work. so i contacted my usual contact. she recommended me a few SYT to choose from. i chose the Y-est from all the SYTs. 

Pussy : 10/10. tight. wet. no smell at all. had trouble getting in at first. need to use my fingers to get it super wet first. she was moaning from the start. light moans. very nice.
BBBJ: 5/10. she had never done bj before haha. she didnt seem too good at it la. yet. 
FJ: 9/10. shit. fking amazing. she was on top  then i went on top. i knew i might cum fast because i hadnt fked in quite some time and i was rock hard. so i went slowly. but her moans. and the grip of her pussy. believe it or not i almost went in uncapped. but then i remembered and asked her if she had cdoms. asked her to cap me and then i went exploring. 
GFE : 9/10. treated me like her fuck buddy. i treated her like my slut. not shy.
Damage: paid her 300. (some of it will go to the person who arranged the session)

so the person arranging it asked me if i wanted to come to her place. she said there were many of her friends to choose from. but nah. didnt feel comfortable fking in a house with so many people. got a cheap hotel by the hour and settled everything there. 

Her place is that Taman permata? I know few local sumandak station there but the price is around 150-200 only if direct deal with them..

GoldenNiler
30-08-2023, 05:07 PM
Any kaki in town this Sat & Sun? Will be flying solo to KK this weekend and want to find cheong kaki to visit any mp or drinking hole.

Xxx2023
30-08-2023, 10:57 PM
give me contct no

Imirzah
31-08-2023, 02:32 AM
hai im neww, can share me fl contact or anything..before this im always find girls at locanto but always frustrating me..need some legit experience alsoo thanks gais

Imirzah
31-08-2023, 02:38 AM

Can share no bro ..thanks

Imirzah
31-08-2023, 02:52 AM
Hai im new here..can anyone pm legit girls no or anything..need some experience with legit girl.. before this always trying girls from locanto but end up frustrating me..thanks

TalakBoy4
31-08-2023, 12:16 PM

Juicy Summary:

Mind pm her contact bro please..thank you

Mentally
01-09-2023, 02:02 AM
Tmr go kk anyone can dm me a fl/mp around imago other then cp?

leonarmid
01-09-2023, 07:10 AM

Share contact broooo

AT2022
01-09-2023, 09:34 PM
Can share Kelly contact bro

AT2022
01-09-2023, 09:37 PM

Juicy Summary:

Bro. Can share Kelly contact

Mr Magic
02-09-2023, 02:44 PM
Any brothers can help out? I'll be in kk for a few days next week and can anticipate I'll need a massage with extras.

joker666
02-09-2023, 07:10 PM
Any brothers can help out? I'll be in kk for a few days next week and can anticipate I'll need a massage with extras.

u can check the previous post here bro.but can try crystal palace first try and see if it suits you

Roland98
02-09-2023, 07:48 PM
Want to ask bros here if anyone try lengluib2b? Looks legit, but want online transfer first? If anyone have FR there please share

rapeals
02-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Want to ask bros here if anyone try lengluib2b? Looks legit, but want online transfer first? If anyone have FR there please share
That 1 is a scam

Pyrotics
03-09-2023, 12:11 PM
Bro have mama jenny contact?

Pyrotics
03-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Anyone got mama jenny contact

Pyrotics
03-09-2023, 12:16 PM
Hi bros anyone have mama jenny contact, mind pm if available thks

Pyrotics
03-09-2023, 12:19 PM
Anyone have mama jenny contact? Mind share in pm pls thanks

Pyrotics
03-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Mind pm FL contact bro, thanks

Dolphin11
03-09-2023, 08:38 PM

Bro, can share contact please?

huntsmen23
04-09-2023, 07:27 AM
Hello can pm me her contact? Much appreciated

huntsmen23
04-09-2023, 07:30 AM
Can share her contact number please? Much appreciated

researchguy
04-09-2023, 09:59 AM

Bro, u must be disappoint and shock. Lol. By the way, not sure whether I'm unlucky or what, for the last few times i went to TY, the ML assigned randomly to me are quite unprofessional cause at counter say take 1 hr, but only massage 45 mins and the ML told me session ends. Dont forget the price is getting expensive too.

Dolphin11
04-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Bro, u must be disappoint and shock. Lol. By the way, not sure whether I'm unlucky or what, for the last few times i went to TY, the ML assigned randomly to me are quite unprofessional cause at counter say take 1 hr, but only massage 45 mins and the ML told me session ends. Dont forget the price is getting expensive too.

Yea man, think I’ll stick to 88.

ItzyBtzy
04-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Part 5 of my original long post

Port: L* Reflexology
Looks: 6/10, not bad for MILF
Skin: Hitam manis, relatively smooth
Bust: C cup, perky big nipples
HJ: 7/10, good use of oil
BBBJ: 6/10, very normal
FJ: 7/10, she was scared to do initially cuz manager was there, but too horny so said it was fine.
Pussy: horny and wet, tight, trimmed
GFE: 8/10 really know how to stroke ur ego. She say I’m young and virile, should get married with her lol
Damage: 75 for room, 275 full package(probably can nego lower)
WIR: yes if no other options

Area: Putatan(Michat) (I took two girls at once)
Looks: 7/10, 6/10
Skin: tanned smooth, hitam manis MILF
Size: slim thicc, chubby thicc
Bust: C cup, D cup(lactating)
HJ: 8/10 for both(they are skilled and alternate between who strokes the stick and who fondles the balls)
CBJ: n/a
B2B: n/a
Pussy: roaming allowed but pay extra 50
GFE: 7/10, they’re both good friends with each other so it was fun to be part of their conversation, and they both made me feel very comfortable throughout the session.
Damage: 110 for each, including room and HJ, total 220
WIR: yes if I’m looking for a short, cheap experience

I know the MP, but never go there. there's one ML im kinda interested (the one that has tattoo on her chest). do they took off their shirt?

ItzyBtzy
04-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Name : Sai
Port : Michat (putatn)
Race : bugis
Height : i think 150++
Face :5/10
Skin : 6/10
Body : 4/10
Boobs : Cup B (big dark nipple)
DFK :
Hj : yes
FJ : just missionary
Pussy : good i think
Daty : no
GFE : 0/10
WIR : NOPE PLEASE DONT GO FOR HER
Damage : 350+rm50 for CDM+RM50 for BJ

so after reading lots of FR here, decided to hop on michat and look around, stumble upon her and she said rm350 cash by hand. so hop on my bike and went to her room above a shop lot (second red flag cause the place she live are pretty messed up). when i met her, she look completely different from the picture(2nd red flag) so after paid, she just lay down and ask me to pay rm50 for condom ( which is i paid) and she just kept continue laying on her bed told me to wear it on my own. so after tht she just told me to shove my dick inside her without any dirty talk whatsoever. after a few minute she started to rush me to cum faster and even got angry at me ( 3nd red flag). so i ask her for bj and she said pay rm50 so again. i paid and she literally just blow twice before switch to hj at full speed stroke, even got pissed off when i havent cum, she kept saying cum fast my brother almost arrived. so after 30 mins, force myself to cum and just went straight up wore my clothes and chaw ( i was so pissed off with her attitude )

p/s she was playing her phone the entire session ffs

jordanchu
04-09-2023, 05:33 PM
DFK :

so after reading lots of FR here, decided to hop on michat and look around, stumble upon her and she said rm350 cash by hand. so hop on my bike and went to her room above a shop lot (second red flag cause the place she live are pretty messed up). when i met her, she look completely different from the picture(2nd red flag) so after paid, she just lay down and ask me to pay rm50 for condom ( which is i paid) and she just kept continue laying on her bed told me to wear it on my own. so after tht she just told me to shove my dick inside her without any dirty talk whatsoever. after a few minute she started to rush me to cum faster and even got angry at me ( 3nd red flag). so i ask her for bj and she said pay rm50 so again. i paid and she literally just blow twice before switch to hj at full speed stroke, even got pissed off when i havent cum, she kept saying cum fast my brother almost arrived. so after 30 mins, force myself to cum and just went straight up wore my clothes and chaw ( i was so pissed off with her attitude )

bro, on the 1st red flag, u shld chaw ady.. dun let ur didi do what brain does, nvr end well.. lesson learned, right?

kira225
04-09-2023, 05:58 PM
DFK :

:eek:You so good to pay her 50 again for the condom,the condom should include in 350.When she ask this pay you should go already, this is just let her eat money only

ItzyBtzy
04-09-2023, 06:56 PM
bro, on the 1st red flag, u shld chaw ady.. dun let ur didi do what brain does, nvr end well.. lesson learned, right?

ya bro, lesson learned already. with the total damage,i can go for TYL already ffs

maximus1111
04-09-2023, 11:16 PM
No FR, only telegram group with real people in it, but the group silent. i wonder why no interaction.

Turns out to be a scammed, lesson learned too. Bright side is i found some legit FL in API 2.

Pyrotics
05-09-2023, 12:47 PM
Turns out to be a scammed, lesson learned too. Bright side is i found some legit FL in API 2.
Mind pm contact bro, thx

SeanG
05-09-2023, 02:43 PM
Share contact bro.

SeanG
05-09-2023, 02:44 PM

Share Contact bro.

SeanG
05-09-2023, 02:50 PM
I'm goin to kk this weekend..can any bro share with me mama jenny no..thanks

Estylez
06-09-2023, 12:04 AM
Bro, can share contact please?

Any contact for this? Thanks

Estylez
06-09-2023, 12:37 AM

Did you find any contacts? Can you share please?

Thanks

Dolphin11
06-09-2023, 01:01 AM
https://ml.simpleescorts.com/

Any bros here know if this website legit or not?

Royaleman99
06-09-2023, 02:56 AM
ya bro, lesson learned already. with the total damage,i can go for TYL already ffs

yo, true and with Tyl u can get balance money back and good thai services. :)

jordanchu
06-09-2023, 10:38 PM
https://ml.simpleescorts.com/

Any bros here know if this website legit or not?

doesn't seem legit, look super fishy

lunul
07-09-2023, 02:11 AM
Hi brothers in arm..im new here

lunul
07-09-2023, 02:13 AM
Hello bros..new here

Opah
07-09-2023, 08:03 AM
Hi.any review aisara from tyl?

Dhliu
07-09-2023, 09:15 AM
Can share contact pls PM

Devil1993
07-09-2023, 02:53 PM

Can share contact bro

SeanG
07-09-2023, 09:37 PM
Did you find any contacts? Can you share please?

Thanks

Not yet bro..seem like mama jenny contact no just for her regular customer..mayb😢

jordanchu
08-09-2023, 11:25 PM
found this on michat, anyone knw if tis is another scam or legit one?

Nubiz99
09-09-2023, 10:01 PM

Hi can share Sarah contact?

tan8808
11-09-2023, 09:11 AM

I've tried chat with them once, but they didn't reply me anything 😅

Dhliu
11-09-2023, 11:36 AM
I've tried chat with them once, but they didn't reply me anything 😅

They only do outcall… need find place own. And need driver extra 50

Dhliu
11-09-2023, 02:05 PM
Like scammer, aready book hotel wait until 2 hours no coming. Shit

Dhliu
11-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Like scammer, aready book hotel wait until 2 hours no coming. Shit

Songjurong
11-09-2023, 03:49 PM

Scam. Last min will ask you to deposit and said the FL otw when i haven't given him the address. Lol. I said no and he replied cancel. And notice there is not FR for them so far given so many nice looking FLs.

Dolphin11
11-09-2023, 05:55 PM

Bro, can pm contact please?

jordanchu
11-09-2023, 07:01 PM
Scam. Last min will ask you to deposit and said the FL otw when i haven't given him the address. Lol. I said no and he replied cancel. And notice there is not FR for them so far given so many nice looking FLs.

oic, request deposit really a big red flag, confirm is scam, thank god u no trust them

34NAW
11-09-2023, 10:49 PM

34NAW
11-09-2023, 10:49 PM

34NAW
11-09-2023, 10:54 PM

Anyone can share mama Jenny number. Thanks

alvintcc
12-09-2023, 12:32 AM
bro can share sarah contact.thansss bro

simoninkk
13-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Anyone try WeiWei or Moon in tyl recently ???????

Cheongsterz
13-09-2023, 02:54 PM
Anyone try WeiWei or Moon in tyl recently ???????

I was going to ask the same thing. Mook, Wei Wei, and Mina. Fooking hot stuffs from the pics. Any FR's would be appreciated.

Telur
13-09-2023, 04:09 PM
I was going to ask the same thing. Mook, Wei Wei, and Mina. Fooking hot stuffs from the pics. Any FR's would be appreciated.

Mook very chubby one, not same as in pic, she gain weight a lot

tan8808
13-09-2023, 08:23 PM
Mook very chubby one, not same as in pic, she gain weight a lot

I've tried mook bro

Face: 4/10
Skin: 4/10
Body: 4/10 very chubby
Boobs: 4/10 she don't even allow to touch
HJ: 4/10
BBBJ: 4/10 cappped, not very good
FJ: 4/10
GFE: 4/10
WIR: definitely ni
Damage: RM260

Review:
Very bad experience with her, no shower together, I've asked if can play with her boobs but she don't allowed it, kind of kills my mood.. Do a few missionary and left with dissapointment

Bro, once you tried wei wei leave us feedback. Me thinking if wanna try her for next round

Cheongsterz
14-09-2023, 06:52 AM
I've tried mook bro

Review:
Very bad experience with her, no shower together, I've asked if can play with her boobs but she don't allowed it, kind of kills my mood.. Do a few missionary and left with dissapointment

Bro, once you tried wei wei leave us feedback. Me thinking if wanna try her for next round

Oh wow. Thank you for the FR. I saw a diff FR whereby someone said she has a model body. Now Im so reluctant to try because of her service and that she gained weight. Oh wells.

Dhliu
14-09-2023, 07:49 AM
I've tried mook bro

Review:

Anyone bro ever TRT VODKA from TYL? its like pic hot?

notacapp
15-09-2023, 08:40 AM
Name: Aisara
Skin: 7/10
Body: 8/10 slim just nice
Boobs: 6/10 just nice cup B
DFK: N/A feels like doesnt want to kiss hmm
HJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 5/10 cappped, not very good
FJ: 5/10
WIR: Nope, just one time enough
Overall: 5/10

hard to communicate, just smiling and get it done. maybe because i am quite shy so cant demanding to do any wild stuff lol hahahaha.

omtimur
15-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Hi guys.
Looking for local chinese girl kk area. Do you mind to share the contact..

tan8808
16-09-2023, 09:55 AM
Anyone tried wei wei tyl?

Coruk
16-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Good morning guys, this is my 1st FR, but actually been cctv here since may.

Port: WangFxxInterxxxxxxRef
Name: Rose
Face: 8.5/10 my type
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
DFK: never try lol, i think you can try
HJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10 (sometimes she will ask why so quite hahaha)
WIR: always
Damage: Counter 107 - 1.5h, 300 full service
Overall: 8.5/10

i stumble upon her when i need massage early year. Ask counter if got tomyum ML, and they gave me Rose. TBH Her massage technique quite impressive. she is my top 5 ML with good att and great massage technique.
1st encounter, she abit chubby, but now - very much slimer. Oya, please note that she got lots of tatoo too! you can enjoy the scenery front and back lol! every month will visit her once or twice since then.

Ok, the summary - she will massage you very nice until the last 20min. will definite ask want to ask extra or not. if not mistaken 100 for HJ++, 200 B2B++. But im only interested in good massage and full service only! took 300 and leave with no regret. for me she very good fucker also.

Extra info, if you take Vip room, she will bath and shower with you at the end. But be good with her my friend. Lately business is slow, maybe you can help her. This is my exp, maybe will vary with others hahaa.
bring cap if you are 1st timer.

Devil1993
16-09-2023, 03:54 PM
Have anyone tried Gina or Caree yet at TYL?

Dhliu
17-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Good morning guys, this is my 1st FR, but actually been cctv here since may.

Port: WangFxxInterxxxxxxRef
Name: Rose
Face: 8.5/10 my type
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
DFK: never try lol, i think you can try
HJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10 (sometimes she will ask why so quite hahaha)
WIR: always
Damage: Counter 107 - 1.5h, 300 full service
Overall: 8.5/10

i stumble upon her when i need massage early year. Ask counter if got tomyum ML, and they gave me Rose. TBH Her massage technique quite impressive. she is my top 5 ML with good att and great massage technique.
1st encounter, she abit chubby, but now - very much slimer. Oya, please note that she got lots of tatoo too! you can enjoy the scenery front and back lol! every month will visit her once or twice since then.

Ok, the summary - she will massage you very nice until the last 20min. will definite ask want to ask extra or not. if not mistaken 100 for HJ++, 200 B2B++. But im only interested in good massage and full service only! took 300 and leave with no regret. for me she very good fucker also.

Extra info, if you take Vip room, she will bath and shower with you at the end. But be good with her my friend. Lately business is slow, maybe you can help her. This is my exp, maybe will vary with others hahaa.
bring cap if you are 1st timer.
Pm location

Ttchun
17-09-2023, 10:27 PM
doesn't seem legit, look super fishy

Totally scam. Need full payment...

Playstate
19-09-2023, 05:14 PM
I recently visited Ne0 g@rden for the first time. Their concept is like saboon in kl, if you ever been there, just a smaller scale.

after massage you can opt for sauna room. and there is also like a dining area where they will serve free hot drinks like coffee, tea, milo. some biscuits on the table for you to take. i think can also order food but not very sure now.

i tried no.59 from phils, paid 200 for open shirt and hj. body not to my liking so hard time coming. room 1hr is 60. no toilet so a bit mafan. not sure got bigger room or not.

saw another ML from china while drinking my milo, not to my liking also. if anyone can recommend please do. Thanks.

Playstate
19-09-2023, 05:15 PM
in other news, abalone is back. but only 1 on the menu... waiting for fr :D

Playstate
19-09-2023, 05:33 PM
1. https://ibb.co/K9ZrRS4
2. https://ibb.co/khKvnPT
3. https://ibb.co/DRRqw3F
4. https://ibb.co/XDgz9sQ

just sharing laut biru new menu from phils, they also got 2 from prc but no pics.

Playstate
19-09-2023, 05:36 PM
1. https://ibb.co/K9ZrRS4
2. https://ibb.co/khKvnPT
3. https://ibb.co/DRRqw3F
4. https://ibb.co/XDgz9sQ

just sharing laut biru new menu from phils, they also got 2 from prc but no pics.

1. https://i.ibb.co/Wc92qj8/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-16.jpg
2. https://i.ibb.co/cNJV5s9/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-16-1.jpg
3. https://i.ibb.co/nLLWQhy/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-16-2.jpg
4. https://i.ibb.co/LrWCMtF/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-17.jpg

JoshEvo
19-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Hello Brothers in arms,

I am quite new here... mind sharing Mammy Jenny's no.

tropiccana
19-09-2023, 09:40 PM

last one looks good.. where is laut biru, got ctc to share bro?

FranKK
20-09-2023, 11:11 AM

Thanks for this.

Any names or numbers to go with the images?

Cheongsterz
20-09-2023, 02:16 PM
Port: TYL
Name: Wei Wei
Origin: Tom Yam
​​​​​Age: 22 
Face: 8/10 like photo but darker
Skin: 8/10, smooth but dark skinned
Body: 7/10 abit of baby fats but broad shoulders
Boobs: 8/10 original B. Handful for me. 
Ass: 7/10 didn't really check out her ass. Pretty normal. 
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
BBBJ: 4/10 pretty fast motion up and down only. 
Missionary: 8/10
Sideways doggy: 9/10
Doggy: 8/10
​​​​​GFE: 2/10
Damage: 260 
WiR: try others

So it's been awhile since I've cheonged. Busy due to work and after exercise already exhausted where got energy to pump. So been always checking the tyl menus the last couple of weeks but guess only Weiwei was decent enough for me to pick. 

Arrived greeted by her, she asked me to shower as the toilet was too small to fit both inside. So didn't get a good look at her modeling for me, as her room was quite dark. She told me she was 22 from Bkk. Still studying and doing this to pay for her school fees and support her daughter as she has one child and single mother. Kesian though. But lied down straight into bbbj. Super fast and only 1 motion up and down for a good 5 mins. I'd prefer some tongue or suction but none I prefer a good sloppy bj kinda guy so minus marks for me. Maybe some will like it. Capped then proceeded Missionary, sideways doggy and doggy and unloaded. No eye contact or dfk. So I didn't get any feel from her whatsoever. Pussy was alright as she used lube so couldn't really feel it was tight. But overall I was prob the first customer of the day could tell she was still tired as she worked till late last night. Probably haven't warmed up her body yet. But yeah shes talkative and friendly but I didn't get the gfe from her. Hug and left. 

​​

Coruk
20-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Pm location

Bro, just look for Borenos at Asia City.
Just above it. its 1st floor. look for wang fei international Ref.
There a lot of msg parlour there, but look for Wang Fei.

you got any place to share?

i still have plenty for swap info

kira225
20-09-2023, 06:05 PM

Is this damai blue ocean?

Starkiller149
21-09-2023, 06:59 PM
Hi brothers2 sekalian. How to spot pondan oh? Other than the obvious "Hot model girl profile picture" which is not them.

Like the rate etc?

Playstate
22-09-2023, 08:58 AM
Is this damai blue ocean?

correct.........

Playstate
22-09-2023, 09:00 AM
Hi brothers2 sekalian. How to spot pondan oh? Other than the obvious "Hot model girl profile picture" which is not them.

Like the rate etc?

When the rate they give you is half the price of others, that's usually a sign. but i think no harm just plainly ask them if they are real girl or not...

Foodpanda
22-09-2023, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Playstate;22672216]1. https://i.ibb.co/Wc92qj8/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-16.jpg
4. https://i.ibb.co/LrWCMtF/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-17.jpg[/QUOTE

4th picture that what number bro?

Pilot987
23-09-2023, 11:19 PM
In KK, any contacts available/recommended for a good time.

Devil1993
24-09-2023, 11:48 AM
Have anyone tried D'Laila Spa & Reflexology yet? It's a brand new MP at KK opened yesterday... Need reviews please

AT2022
24-09-2023, 05:39 PM

Bro. Mind to contact?

Playstate
25-09-2023, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Playstate;22672216]1. https://i.ibb.co/Wc92qj8/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-16.jpg
4. https://i.ibb.co/LrWCMtF/Whats-App-Image-2023-09-19-at-14-42-17.jpg[/QUOTE

4th picture that what number bro?

i did try to ask for number but they never give. you can try contact them and ask.

Wantanamera1136
26-09-2023, 01:27 AM
How can i het mama jenny’s number?

FranKK
26-09-2023, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=Foodpanda;22680599]

i did try to ask for number but they never give. you can try contact them and ask.

How?

Cannot see the numbers.

FranKK
26-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Saw a post re As**na near airport but cannot find it now.

Anyone with recent FR from there? Thai BBBJ?

Thx

Playstate
27-09-2023, 07:01 PM

Just got reply. Last pic no. 8.

Please do share FR later.

AT2022
27-09-2023, 08:23 PM

Bro. Can provide contact?

Dolphin11
27-09-2023, 11:54 PM
Bro. Can provide contact?

I don’t have it, the other bro didn’t give it to me as well

Playstate
28-09-2023, 12:02 AM
Going Singapore next week. Any bro here familiar with the scene there? Going through the forum, so many Dome, dunno which one can trust. Feel free to PM.

vanera
28-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Got any good KTV can recommend around KK?

Jordania
28-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Hello everyone, old user here, anyone can pm mama Jenny contact? been to TYL few times lately but kinda wanna try new stuff

maximus1111
28-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Hello everyone, old user here, anyone can pm mama Jenny contact? been to TYL few times lately but kinda wanna try new stuff

Bro, u have to understand, information around here is not free. u have to work ur way around, gather as many FLs u can and trade it with others.