PDA

View Full Version : Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

snakeyezd
28-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Laut biru MP or Kaki Besar MP?

Laut bro

eh why cannot reply when not in a sentence lol

angkasa
29-06-2022, 02:22 AM
Can anyone pm me how to contact mama jenny? Thx

angkasa
29-06-2022, 02:37 AM
Any fl recommendation at kk or keningau? Thx

notacapp
29-06-2022, 11:49 AM
Laut bro

eh why cannot reply when not in a sentence lol

Oh during the pinoy at laut MP, they charged 50 only for HJ. but they charged 100 for HJ with boob action. I guess the PRC only include 100 for HJ with boob action.

snakeyezd
29-06-2022, 09:04 PM
Oh during the pinoy at laut MP, they charged 50 only for HJ. but they charged 100 for HJ with boob action. I guess the PRC only include 100 for HJ with boob action.

actually maybe is 50 for HJ but i couldnt resist so i ask if i can roam and she ask me to put my hand in. So that's 100.

destiny325
30-06-2022, 01:10 AM
cuba share2 mama jenny pnya contact ba thx

AngkolRJ
30-06-2022, 03:59 AM
Scam alert.
I'm just very unlucky. Landed from KL, decided to search for some action, I use michat to find people near by. Found one, then ordered for outcall. Wait for quite a while, the one came up to my room is so called agent instead of the girl. Asking for deposit & pay first. Stupid me didn't realise it was a scam. I paid the agent then wait until morning, no girl come upnto my room. 482810

Koloboi
30-06-2022, 01:40 PM
pm me her miichat id plz 😁 hi there.. can send me her contact num?

notacapp
30-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Scam alert.
I'm just very unlucky. Landed from KL, decided to search for some action, I use michat to find people near by. Found one, then ordered for outcall. Wait for quite a while, the one came up to my room is so called agent instead of the girl. Asking for deposit & pay first. Stupid me didn't realise it was a scam. I paid the agent then wait until morning, no girl come upnto my room. 482810

I'm sorry for your loss bro. :(

Leongfan
30-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Has anyone tried Apple from TSRJ ?

Don't PM me for contact unless you are willing to trade for Mama Jenny contact or other OKT in Sabah thanks.

AngkolRJ
30-06-2022, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry for your loss bro. :(

Thanks bro. It's the risk for noob like me 😅
Tried contacting TYL but got no reply end up got scammed 🤦‍♂️

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 09:20 AM

Don't PM me for contact unless you are willing to trade for Mama Jenny contact or other OKT in Sabah thanks.

Bro can u please share me the Mama Jenny contact.. I will share some contacts too

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Anyone who can share with me Mama Jenny contact... I will swap some contacts with you guys... local sabah

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 09:31 AM
Where's this TSRJ? Or can someone give me the full form of TSRJ?

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 09:51 AM

Bro can u please share Mama Jenny contact with me please?

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 10:56 AM
Bro anyone who is willing to share Mama Jenny contact.... If anyone want to trade for Mama Jenny contact please do so... I have some contacts to swap with you too... And please do share what's the full form of TSRJ?

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 11:11 AM
Can u share with me please... Do contact me for trade the Mama Jenny contact

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Your bad buddy

Geng7207
01-07-2022, 02:02 PM
New stock at TYL
Anyone tried ?

Zackd
01-07-2022, 02:11 PM
Tsrj apple seems nice

Leongfan
01-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Tsrj apple seems nice

Yea, but TSRJ pics are heavily edited most of the time. Quite reluctant to try it.

Zackd
01-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Yea, but TSRJ pics are heavily edited most of the time. Quite reluctant to try it.

Agreed. But still i probably will try apple out this weekend if no obstacle. Hopefully still fresh. =)

Zackd
01-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Btw, TYL got new cake on table. Looks a bit agey though 😆

Devil1993
01-07-2022, 10:14 PM
Anyone who is willing to trade Mama Jenny's contact with me? I will swap contacts with you... Anyone?

USKQ123
02-07-2022, 12:25 AM
Hello brothers, anyone can share mama Jenny contact?

Boyking12
02-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Hi bro,warisan square is safe or not?got one from michat provide services there.

Dykc0910
03-07-2022, 12:42 AM
Name : Coco
Port: TYL
Face : 9/10 (looks almost like photos)
Body : Petite
Skin : 10/10 Smooth and smells nice
Boobs : B
Pussy : 8/10 tight wet af.
Mood: When she starts engine, she will kiss your neck like lover.
BBBJ : 5/10 still inexperience but she's pretty and she works hard. Lick your balls like lollipop.
FJ : 10/10 with her pussy tight grip and pussy sounds. She'll look into your eyes with that horny look. She will ride hard and her ass is nice and soft.
Moans: 8/10 moans are natural and frequent but nothing too wild, too bad, i like the dirty excited type.
GFE: 11/10 When she turns her performance mode on she will kiss your neck like lover. She got that nice sweet girl look and will smile a lot.
Damage : RM240. Damn worth
WIR : 100%

She can speak English well so that's plus points for me. Overall the best GFE I had so far. Even though its her last week, she still give her best performance. Looking forward to book her again if she returns.

destiny325
03-07-2022, 01:13 AM
today being scamed haha ,video sx on michat ,,her name zaza please dont bankin this akaun becarefull,,,btw someone can share mamajenny no thanx

destiny325
03-07-2022, 01:14 AM
share me too thanx.....

rjats
03-07-2022, 01:17 AM
Anyone tried R_l@x Reflexology at donggongon? How much is the service there? Planning to book no.68 but want to kira2 budget first.

BINAWEH
03-07-2022, 04:21 AM
Name : A* L***
Port: Local
Face : 9/10 (Attractive enough for women in her late 30's)
Body : curvy
Skin : 8/10 Smooth and smells nice
Boobs : C (Huge with sharp nips)
Pussy : 9/10 (not so tight, but wet++)
Mood: She likes to talk about her life. But usually I will kiss her to shut her up
BBBJ : 8/10 She is not new in this thing
FJ : 10/10 She is curvy and meaty. So mis**ary and she on t*p, both are great
Moans: 8/10 natural and but her lower lips
GFE: 9/10 She's nice. But talk a lot
Damage : RM200 (but i am regular, so i can get it cheaper a bit)
WIR : 100% (regular)

She used to stay in ***, but now she is in hotel.

farkingguru420
03-07-2022, 08:04 AM
Mood: She likes to talk about her life. But usually I will kiss her to shut her up

Mind to share contact?Willing to pay for contact.

johngrimm
03-07-2022, 02:08 PM
hi guys, i know this is meant to be a 'dirty' forum, but for those who have been to kk recently can i ask whats the situation there like? are there a lot of tourists (singaporeans especially), safe or not, need to use mysejahtera etc

im planning to go early august and i already settle the dirty stuff, now just want to know the normal stuff hahaha

Bulugu
03-07-2022, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=BINAWEH;21423181]Name : A* L***

She used to stay in ***

BINAWEH
03-07-2022, 05:52 PM
Want to share a weird experience (maybe nice too).

Name : M***A
Port: Local/FL (Cant tell)
Face : 9/10 (She is very small and young, definitely younger than 18)
Body : petite
Skin : 8/10 oklah. And she is fair side
Boobs : A/B (Small, like bud of nipple with s)
Pussy : 9/10 (tight, wet, very fair)
Mood: She talk like an annoying teenagers. With some FL accents
BBBJ : Nope, she said her mouth not big enough
FJ : 10/10 She is very small. I dont do mis**ary, so she was mostly on t*p. She was initially complaint of pain in the first few thrust, and said is it ok if she just HJ me. Of course I said NOPE. But then she became very wet
Moans: 8/10 she tried not to react, but because it was a long session, she cant help it. The multiple continuous long moan she made when she cam was so hot
GFE: Not at all. It is definitely a hit and run
Damage : RM200 (but i negotiated, so she agreed to a cheaper price)
WIR : 100% (But I didnt, because of the yukky bed, smelly house and her weird sister/brother)

She was in in U*A, but sometimes she is in T*** hotel. The thing is, she has a roommate?/sister (looks like a girl, but he confess he was a guy, which makes me almost ran away). They were staying together in the apartment, and the room they open for working is very dirty. And the bed has no sheet, only towels. And there were few cats in the house, and it was so smelly.

The thing is, I contacted the sister first (who edited his picture to become like a girl). But I really not sure if the sister was really a guy or she just say he is a guy to make sure I dont do anything to harm them. because both of them are small size. Actually I hugged the sister, and do some roaming, she does have a boobs (bigger, dont feel like a fake). But I am not sure. The one I F***, actually I thought she was her younger sister (probably in her 14-15) who just stay in the house. And imagine my surprise when she bring me in the room.

Anyway, I didnt return because of the smell and the bed was messy (i am sure they never wash the towel).

Thank God I found this portal. Been dying to share the experience with someone else

BINAWEH
03-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Guys, S**hia (single Mom), is she legit?

rjats
03-07-2022, 07:46 PM

FJ : 10/10 She is very small. I dont do mis**ary, so she was mostly on t*p. She was initially complaint of pain in the first few thrust, and said is it ok if she just HJ me. Of course I said NOPE. But then she became very wet
Moans: 8/10 she tried not to react, but because it was a long session, she cant help it. The multiple continuous long moan she made when she cam was so hot
WIR : 100% (But I didnt, because of the yukky bed, smelly house and her weird sister/brother)

She was in in U*A, but sometimes she is in T*** hotel. The thing is, she has a roommate?/sister (looks like a girl, but he confess he was a guy, which makes me almost ran away). They were staying together in the apartment, and the room they open for working is very dirty. And the bed has no sheet, only towels. And there were few cats in the house, and it was so smelly.

The thing is, I contacted the sister first (who edited his picture to become like a girl). But I really not sure if the sister was really a guy or she just say he is a guy to make sure I dont do anything to harm them. because both of them are small size. Actually I hugged the sister, and do some roaming, she does have a boobs (bigger, dont feel like a fake). But I am not sure. The one I F***, actually I thought she was her younger sister (probably in her 14-15) who just stay in the house. And imagine my surprise when she bring me in the room.

Anyway, I didnt return because of the smell and the bed was messy (i am sure they never wash the towel).

Thank God I found this portal. Been dying to share the experience with someone else

You found her from where bro?

BINAWEH
03-07-2022, 08:04 PM
You found her from where bro?

From MC bro

Leongfan
03-07-2022, 08:31 PM
hi guys, i know this is meant to be a 'dirty' forum, but for those who have been to kk recently can i ask whats the situation there like? are there a lot of tourists (singaporeans especially), safe or not, need to use mysejahtera etc

im planning to go early august and i already settle the dirty stuff, now just want to know the normal stuff hahaha

Nah, no need to use mysejatera to enter premises anymore lol, hard to tell if there is a lot of SG people since i can't really differentiate them from us anyway lol safe as in kk safe or not ? yea it is one of the safest place i know. Play smart then you will be fine. Just go for legit OKT.

Agreed. But still i probably will try apple out this weekend if no obstacle. Hopefully still fresh. =)

Hopefully will see FR lolz

Thejohn
03-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Hi guys, im looking for good looking guy with good body and 6-12inch. PM me for details

Thejohn
03-07-2022, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=Leongfan;21424845] hi guys, im looking for good looking guy with 6-12inch boboi. Please pm me for more details

Bulugu
04-07-2022, 12:00 PM

Found from where bro...

Geng7207
04-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Name: Sky
Face : 9/10 , from photo just a bit touch up
Body : Small and cute
Skin : 10/10
Boobs : Maybe C
Pussy : 8/10
BBBJ : 6/10 standard up and down , nothing really special.
FJ : 7/10 will follow your command, allow you to change position.
Moans: 6/10 a bit shy
GFE: 7/10 not so much of this feeling compared to last time
Damage : RM240.
WIR : my second time. First time is 2 years ago when she is new here.

WickedSex
04-07-2022, 01:30 PM
Tyl got new girl anyone tried her yet? She looks pretty i might try here

snakeyezd
04-07-2022, 08:37 PM

wait let me get this straight. how many ppl were there? the girl who might be a guy, the girl you with, and the sister? Just curious about the details lol

snakeyezd
04-07-2022, 08:40 PM

the app is only for the immigration. i'm from overseas also. been in and out and for me everything feels back to normal more or less. feels safebut of course you take your own precaution, wash hands etc.

utoto
05-07-2022, 08:21 PM

Mind to share contact?

Hans03
06-07-2022, 01:25 AM
So this is my first FR here, been waiting for someone to post their FR for this girl but nothing up till now, I tried her on 1st day she started here and I feel that I owe her some report

Name : Cake
Port : TYL
Face : 8.5/10
Body : Slim and tall ( not chubby like pic)
Boobs : C (enhanced )
Pussy :10/10 ( small, clean shaved, no smell and super tight )
BBBJ : 10/10 ( no need to ask she will do it directly )
FJ : 10/10 ( tried many position and i can say best girl i tried so far )
Moans : 10/10 Her sexy moan will make you want to go even harder
GFE : 10/10 Feels like with your gf, plus she like to cuddle, no rushing at all
Damage : Rm240 + Rm240
WIR : 100% Definitely as her service is 5 star, a gem you shouldnt miss

Her in shower service is A class, she will clean you and play with your D, and she'll let you clean and hug her and play with her pussy. Dont take long ya or you might come early

She let you do DATY and she's good with BBBJ. At first she ask to start slowly as it hurt a bit, super tight pussy especially during do**ystyle. You can ask any style and she will follow. Best thing is that after done, she do massage and will cuddle and chit chat with you. A one shot session end up becoming 2 shot haha so bad that she only bring 2 CD that night

WickedSex
06-07-2022, 11:17 AM
So this is my first FR here, been waiting for someone to post their FR for this girl but nothing up till now, I tried her on 1st day she started here and I feel that I owe her some report

Name : Cake
Port : TYL
Face : 8.5/10
Body : Slim and tall ( not chubby like pic)
Boobs : C (enhanced )
Pussy :10/10 ( small, clean shaved, no smell and super tight )
BBBJ : 10/10 ( no need to ask she will do it directly )
FJ : 10/10 ( tried many position and i can say best girl i tried so far )
Moans : 10/10 Her sexy moan will make you want to go even harder
GFE : 10/10 Feels like with your gf, plus she like to cuddle, no rushing at all
Damage : Rm240 + Rm240
WIR : 100% Definitely as her service is 5 star, a gem you shouldnt miss

Her in shower service is A class, she will clean you and play with your D, and she'll let you clean and hug her and play with her pussy. Dont take long ya or you might come early

She let you do DATY and she's good with BBBJ. At first she ask to start slowly as it hurt a bit, super tight pussy especially during do**ystyle. You can ask any style and she will follow. Best thing is that after done, she do massage and will cuddle and chit chat with you. A one shot session end up becoming 2 shot haha so bad that she only bring 2 CD that night

Does she soeak english bro?

Hans03
06-07-2022, 12:00 PM

Yupp.. considered good , can chit chat and joke some more, feels really like gf.. go try her bro, you wont regret

Hans03
06-07-2022, 12:01 PM

Yupp good english, can chit chat and joke some more.. try her bro you wont regret

Hans03
06-07-2022, 12:03 PM

Yupp and considered good actually, can chit chat and joke some more.. try her bro you wont regret

Hans03
06-07-2022, 12:28 PM

Yupp can converse well, try her bro you sure wont regret

Hans03
06-07-2022, 02:55 PM

Ya bro she speaks english well, easy to communicate.. you should try her bro, not gonna regret

Boscobenitez
06-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Date: 23 Jun 2022
Port: Mama Jenny
Name: Sara/Sarah
Race: Sungai
Face : 8 or 9/10 (When open door felt she look okay not bad, when banging her felt she look so f*ing cute)
Body : 8/10 (158cm-ish, slim)
Boobs : B I guess 
Pussy : 9/10 (shaven, young, wet)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Sekejap saja and quite meh)
HJ : -
DFK : No
DATY: Didn't ask
FJ : 9/10 (cowgirl sekejap she say tired, apart from that she responds quite passionately when u pound her)
GFE: 7/10 (doesn't initiate, only responds)
Rush: No
Damage: 250 + tips
WIR: for Mama Jenny stocks always
Hi Bro,

Can you share mama Jenny contact? I'm willing to pay. Thanks.

Bosco

GanU
06-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Long time never been to Sabah . Miss sabahan ...:D

destiny325
06-07-2022, 06:07 PM
Hi Bro,

Can you share mama Jenny contact? I'm willing to pay. Thanks.

Bosco
ya lo why so hard to share the mama jenny no,wondering them
just type at comment are easy way

destiny325
06-07-2022, 06:07 PM
From MC bro

mine share contact bro tq in advcd

WickedSex
06-07-2022, 10:39 PM
Port: Tyl
Name: Bowie
Face : 8/10 (Abit different from the pic)
Body : 8/10 (Chubby and has a full stomach covered tattoo)
Boobs : C (enhanced)
Pussy : 9/10 (Shaved, tight and thickkk)
BBBJ : 6/10 pretty average but sucks your balls good
DATY: She just laughed it off
FJ : 9/10
Moan : 10/10 very loud doesn’t hold back
GFE: 8/10 ( Talks abit and Asks questions , also very open with answering them)
Damage: 250
WIR: 50-50 would like to try others

My first time trying tyl. Also its been awhile since i cheong. Shes pretty cute even slightly tho different from pic but very friendly and has a cute smile.
Didnt shower with me said ahe showered alot already today. Massages you a little before starts bj and boobjob pretty nice . Her balls sucking feels great.Fingered her before starting cus she didnt really want daty.
Then started off with missionary before switching to doggy and punding her. Her moan makes you feel even hornier

WickedSex
06-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Face : 8/10 (Abit different from the pic)
Body : 8/10 (Chubby and has a full stomach covered tattoo)
Pussy : 9/10 (Shaved, tight and thickkk)
BBBJ : 6/10 pretty average but sucks your balls good
DATY: She just laughed it off
FJ : 9/10
Moan : 10/10 very loud doesn’t hold back
GFE: 8/10 ( Talks abit and Asks questions , also very open with answering them)
WIR: 50-50 would like to try others

My first time trying tyl. Also its been awhile since i cheong. Shes pretty cute even slightly tho different from pic but very friendly and has a cute smile.
Didnt shower with me said ahe showered alot already today. Massages you a little before starts bj and boobjob pretty nice . Her balls sucking feels great.Fingered her before starting cus she didnt really want daty.
Then started off with missionary before switching to doggy and punding her. Her moan makes you feel even hornier

If you into chubby then shes a good option

Dykc0910
07-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Face : 6/10 (Looks more like the last pic, she's more tan and chubby)
Body : 8/10 (Chubby and has a beer belly?)
Pussy : 7/10 (Shaved)
Ass : 9/10 (thiccc)
BBBJ : 7/10 sucks your balls good but not even 5 mins
HJ : 7/10 good technique but gets tired easily
DATY: -
FJ : 6/10 (She only wanted missionary and d*ggy)
Moan : 10/10 very loud but you have to request
GFE: 6/10 (She will chat and answer questions but more like a friend)
Rush: Yes but i was late
WIR: No, let me explain

She said she only been here in sabah for 2 days and its non stop business. I think she's burnout already xD. She's average looking, a bit chubby with a nice personality. More like a friend, i think the fatigue reduced her energy. Didnt shower with me. Batin Massages before starts bj and her boobjob quite good. FJ was quite rushing but not her fault. She will ask you to be top or doggy so be ready to work. If you not the fast finish type you can feel her frustration. Personally i had better from TYL so i recommend try other dishes first, unless you like chubby

Koloboi
07-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Hi guys,

can you pm me mama jenny contact no..? very hard to cheong these days..

atoy1990
07-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Date: June 2022
FL name: A**he
Race: Indo
Body: Chubby
Boobs: Really big boobs. Cup E
Pussy: 8/10 clean shaved
Ass: 8/10 big ass
BJ: 9/10 one of the best BJ I ever had
FJ: Cowgirl, doggy and missionary
Damage: RM150 (room on her)
WIR: Yes

Got her contact from another FL that I've been ecountered before. Text her if she available that day. She said she only available at night. But at 5pm she texted me that she available. She give me her room number. Knock her room door. She open it and we chit-chat with undress ourselves. I took shower than her. At beginning of our session, she started with give BJ about 5 minutes. Then I kiss around her neck and suck her titties. She put condom on my dick. Cowgirl about 5 minutes. During that time I'm grab her boobs and like to saw her boobs bouncing. Change to doggy. Grab her ass. Then change to missionary. She wanted me to do fast. I give her fast moved. She moan loudly. About 7-8 minutes missionary, my soldier unload but my soldier still hard as fuck until 2 minutes after that I pulled it off. Took shower again, cleaning myself, dressed up, pay her and chio.

Koloboi
07-07-2022, 02:44 PM
hi guys wanna ask if any one of you tried her before? is she legit? at UUC ..

Leongfan
07-07-2022, 05:59 PM
TSRJ offering threesome services , anyone tried it yet ? Lol

donnyratau
07-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Anyone tried Jenn frm TYL? need FR

jjames007
08-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Hi everyone! Been following this forum for quite sometime. I’m a newbie here. So here is my first FR and perhaps more to cum 🤣

Port: Cybercity

Name: Shasha

Race: Local

Language: She can speak english

Face : 8/10 she’s cute i guess

Body : 8/10

Boobs : 8/10 A cup small small tits. I loike small tits like riley reid nyum nyum.

Pussy : 8/10 (nicely trimmed)

BBBJ : she doesn’t do BJ for whatever reason

DFK : da fei kei? Hj? Do let me know.

Anal : N/A

Ass Rimming: N/A

DATY: N/A

FJ : 5/10? Doesn’t want to be on top. Missionary only i guess

GFE: you can chit chat with her like you knew her a long time. Then proceed to business

Rush: usually i contact her late. so rushing is inevitable. I read in the forum’s FR “boleh pancut cepat?” Same thing happened to me

WIR: MAYBE? I guess? The only thing stopping me from contacting her is the BJ part and she won’t be on top. Also read in the forum FR, perhaps i’m not handsome enough that’s why she doesn’t want to be on top hahaha 🤣

jjames007
08-07-2022, 01:55 AM
Name: i might keep to my self sorry guys

Language: not so sure if she can converse in full english

Face : 8/10 she’s cute

Boobs : dont know how to rate. Kinda saggy tits but i dont mind 🤣

Pussy : 8/10 (nicely trimmed but u know la kalau baru tumbuh balik. Siok juga la. Wet pussy.

BBBJ : uncapped bj. But pay extra lorr

DATY: N/A what is this

FJ : 10/10 i guess she’s into any position.

GFE: 12/10 she treats me like her BF.

Rush: no rush believe me

Damage: 350

WIR: hell yes. With her couple of times. Even writing this FR made my friend stand at attention 🤣.

winson9918
08-07-2022, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone! Been following this forum for quite sometime. I’m a newbie here. So here is my first FR and perhaps more to cum 🤣

Boobs : 8/10 A cup small small tits. I loike small tits like riley reid nyum nyum.

GFE: you can chit chat with her like you knew her a long time. Then proceed to business

Rush: usually i contact her late. so rushing is inevitable. I read in the forum’s FR “boleh pancut cepat?” Same thing happened to me

WIR: MAYBE? I guess? The only thing stopping me from contacting her is the BJ part and she won’t be on top. Also read in the forum FR, perhaps i’m not handsome enough that’s why she doesn’t want to be on top hahaha 🤣

DFK means Deep French Kiss

fi2709
08-07-2022, 09:38 AM
ya lo why so hard to share the mama jenny no,wondering them
just type at comment are easy way

i think must someone vouch for u.. becoz mama jenny scare if you MIB..

BINAWEH
08-07-2022, 09:54 AM
wait let me get this straight. how many ppl were there? the girl who might be a guy, the girl you with, and the sister? Just curious about the details lol

LOL. Just 2 bro. The girl and the girl who said she/he is a boy. But they also said there is another girl staying there but not in at that moment which i highly doubt is true. I think they just scared i ran away after finish because I never pay in advance.

BINAWEH
08-07-2022, 10:41 AM

I want to know as well

Koloboi
08-07-2022, 11:01 AM

Got her contact from another FL that I've been ecountered before. Text her if she available that day. She said she only available at night. But at 5pm she texted me that she available. She give me her room number. Knock her room door. She open it and we chit-chat with undress ourselves. I took shower than her. At beginning of our session, she started with give BJ about 5 minutes. Then I kiss around her neck and suck her titties. She put condom on my dick. Cowgirl about 5 minutes. During that time I'm grab her boobs and like to saw her boobs bouncing. Change to doggy. Grab her ass. Then change to missionary. She wanted me to do fast. I give her fast moved. She moan loudly. About 7-8 minutes missionary, my soldier unload but my soldier still hard as fuck until 2 minutes after that I pulled it off. Took shower again, cleaning myself, dressed up, pay her and chio.

Pm contact please

jjames007
08-07-2022, 11:09 AM
DFK means Deep French Kiss

Thank you for the info good sir 👍🏻 There’s a lot of abbreviations that I don’t know here. 🤣

Koloboi
08-07-2022, 11:33 AM

WIR: MAYBE? I guess? The only thing stopping me from contacting her is the BJ part and she won’t be on top. Also read in the forum FR, perhaps i’m not handsome enough that’s why she doesn’t want to be on top hahaha 🤣 mind share shasha contact?

Devil1993
08-07-2022, 11:47 AM

Bro can u please share the contact... We can swap contacts

suparjopento
08-07-2022, 01:53 PM

bro, can pe me contact or how to search them?

utoto
08-07-2022, 03:48 PM
LOL. Just 2 bro. The girl and the girl who said she/he is a boy. But they also said there is another girl staying there but not in at that moment which i highly doubt is true. I think they just scared i ran away after finish because I never pay in advance.

Can share contact? Can exchange if ok

Foreverinp
08-07-2022, 04:10 PM

she live near me , but i still havent tried her yet 😂 . maybe someday.

jjames007
08-07-2022, 04:24 PM
mind share shasha contact?

I think she’s easy to find in Michat 🤣

jjames007
08-07-2022, 04:32 PM

I read somewhere that “she” is a “he”. I might be mistaken 🤣 but pls do share your FR. if she turn out to be a lady, she fine!

suparjopento
08-07-2022, 05:18 PM
mind share shasha contact?

dont try la bro, sure u disappointed punya. 250 for fj missionary only, rushing and no BJ. i try her before, really not satisfy. she only hj you, put cd and say go go on top for missionary only. after 5 minute or less, she say 'lama lagi and boleh pancut cepat', really potong stim, not enjoyable.

jjames007
08-07-2022, 11:57 PM
dont try la bro, sure u disappointed punya. 250 for fj missionary only, rushing and no BJ. i try her before, really not satisfy. she only hj you, put cd and say go go on top for missionary only. after 5 minute or less, she say 'lama lagi and boleh pancut cepat', really potong stim, not enjoyable.

I agree on this. Potong stim kaw2 pnya bro. Go tyl better.

sxora9601
09-07-2022, 02:01 AM

this is shemale but already potong one

sxora9601
09-07-2022, 02:08 AM

i already try her/him i also dont know what to call hahahah, when i first met her/him really pretty and her/him voice really like girl, but you know ba when someone buat2 suara kan, suddenly ada terlepas suara lelaki sikit hahah, so after habis, i chat her/him back to tell the truth and yes 'she' is actually 'he' but already potong punya

sxora9601
09-07-2022, 02:13 AM

i agree with this one, ive experience much more worst, leave me hanging butt naked for atleast 10 minit, i tried to talk to her but she reply me sepatah dua kata only and bizi with her phone, after ten min complete silence she get up, buka her seluar but not the singlet, put on cd, hj me 3 times then told me to go on top her and say "saya tida dapat main lama sakit puki saya" l, complete turn off guys, better avoid la not worth 250, her servis is worst than shemale i think hahahahah

Nigger1234
09-07-2022, 12:32 PM

Pussy : 8/10 (nicely trimmed but u know la kalau baru tumbuh balik. Siok juga la. Wet pussy.

WIR: hell yes. With her couple of times. Even writing this FR made my friend stand at attention 🤣.pm contact bro

jjames007
09-07-2022, 01:55 PM
i agree with this one, ive experience much more worst, leave me hanging butt naked for atleast 10 minit, i tried to talk to her but she reply me sepatah dua kata only and bizi with her phone, after ten min complete silence she get up, buka her seluar but not the singlet, put on cd, hj me 3 times then told me to go on top her and say "saya tida dapat main lama sakit puki saya" l, complete turn off guys, better avoid la not worth 250, her servis is worst than shemale i think hahahahah

Hahaha bro same thing happened to me on my second visit with her. her attitude is a major turn off. Maybe she’s too picky with customers. Bro, got other FL u can recommend? If u dont mind sharing la hehe

garanzula
09-07-2022, 02:21 PM
i think must someone vouch for u.. becoz mama jenny scare if you MIB..

Mama Jenny is it Jennifer ka

garanzula
09-07-2022, 02:24 PM
i already try her/him i also dont know what to call hahahah, when i first met her/him really pretty and her/him voice really like girl, but you know ba when someone buat2 suara kan, suddenly ada terlepas suara lelaki sikit hahah, so after habis, i chat her/him back to tell the truth and yes 'she' is actually 'he' but already potong punya

Wao... Exciting o. Haha

sxora9601
09-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Wao... Exciting o. Haha

if u dont really mind just went and try la, hahahah, but for me try once only la, after that no more repeat, much more prfer real girl altho that shemale servis is much better

sxora9601
09-07-2022, 03:38 PM
Hahaha bro same thing happened to me on my second visit with her. her attitude is a major turn off. Maybe she’s too picky with customers. Bro, got other FL u can recommend? If u dont mind sharing la hehe

u can see my earlier post but they are all milf, if yoh dont care about the body shape then dm me, and hoping for some exchange too

jjames007
09-07-2022, 06:11 PM
u can see my earlier post but they are all milf, if yoh dont care about the body shape then dm me, and hoping for some exchange too

We are the opposite 🤣 i like younger girls. Cari experience sama2 🤣 i am new to this stuff not enough contacts though. 🤣

peelx
09-07-2022, 10:08 PM
HI.. bros.. I really really need to solve my lonely night.

I already read and searching this forum..

but I can't find the contact no. of TSRJ / Mama Jenny..

If you know please let me know.

Pull out me in dark night.

http://t.me/peelkk
(http://t.me/peelkk)

jjames007
10-07-2022, 12:40 AM

Brother, tomyumlee ada brother. I also want to know what is TSRJ.

Dango1882
10-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Need help folks last time i was in KK was many many (> 10) years ago and Promenade still had a health center at level 2. The pubs at Hyatt and Le Meridien used to have freelancers, remember some hotels like Fuji and the fake "Shangri-La" with freelancers as well.

what is the scene like Post COVID ? any pubs with freelancers at the waterfront area ?

garanzula
10-07-2022, 03:44 PM
if u dont really mind just went and try la, hahahah, but for me try once only la, after that no more repeat, much more prfer real girl altho that shemale servis is much better
Haha. This need very brave o bro. Take some 'tiger' then Baru Ada berani. And 'she' massage or fj? Mcm weird o fj 😅

Devil1993
10-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Is there anyone willing to share Mama Jenny contacts? I'm willing to pay or can swap contacts with u guys

Foreverinp
10-07-2022, 06:03 PM

try tyl bro, tsrj stock kinda meh 😅

sxora9601
10-07-2022, 11:47 PM
Haha. This need very brave o bro. Take some 'tiger' then Baru Ada berani. And 'she' massage or fj? Mcm weird o fj 😅

fj bro, saya awal2 xtau dia ni shemale sebenarny hahahah, is okay la, i risk myself to know that was shemale for info in this forum hahaha

garanzula
11-07-2022, 04:28 PM
fj bro, saya awal2 xtau dia ni shemale sebenarny hahahah, is okay la, i risk myself to know that was shemale for info in this forum hahaha

Salute for u bro. Hehe. At least hav tried once in life

sxora9601
11-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Salute for u bro. Hehe. At least hav tried once in life

hahahah, yaa, atleast dpt rasa mcmna pussy buatan, and dpt kepastian la supaya our bros in here know juga pasal that trans

lonedruid92
11-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Guys any MP that offer b2b / bj? Last time i got in fire2 area but wanna try other place

Zackd
11-07-2022, 07:40 PM
try tyl bro, tsrj stock kinda meh 😅

Yup. Tyl better. Tsrj stock limited and not so great.

Devil1993
12-07-2022, 03:26 AM
Bro can we find any freelancer at Sutera Harbour or Shang Ri La Tjg Aru... If do please share the contact... I'm willing to pay

Koloboi
12-07-2022, 03:23 PM

Thanks for the info bro.. X in my list.. hahahaha

Koloboi
12-07-2022, 03:26 PM

Youre very brave man dude.. i dont know if my didi can stand up if try him/her... GGWP..

sxora9601
12-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Youre very brave man dude.. i dont know if my didi can stand up if try him/her... GGWP..

hahahah, Ggwp, for me la enough make my didi stand up, beautiful nice body, so so boobies and no didi, but im sure if 'she' got didi i will surely cancel on the spot hahah, well thats my first and last la try trans potong one, different people got different taste, and 'she' will provide CD ya, yes 'she' is hot and pretty but cannot change the fact that 'she' used to be a man hahah, if nobody take risk then how can we know 'she' was trans right? hehe happy cheong everyone and make sure dont get scam yah

Zackd
12-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Name : M@*y@
Port: TSRJ
Face : 8/10 looks like in pic
Body : slim
Skin : Smooth
Boobs : 6/10 a bit saggy (enhanced)
Pussy : 7/10
​​​​​​​DFK: -
BBBJ : -
FJ : 6/10 (she seems tired kept saying she has many clients and request you to be on top, I did pound her from the back hard. She has lots of complain btw which potong stim. The only thing is you get to touch everywhere include the pussy to keep up the stim. Get to finger awhile before proceed)
Damage : RM280
Rush : very
WIR : No

Nightstaker
12-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Jenny2626 is this scam ?

absinth
12-07-2022, 10:41 PM
mind to share ctc bro?

snakeyezd
12-07-2022, 11:28 PM
Need help folks last time i was in KK was many many (> 10) years ago and Promenade still had a health center at level 2. The pubs at Hyatt and Le Meridien used to have freelancers, remember some hotels like Fuji and the fake "Shangri-La" with freelancers as well.

what is the scene like Post COVID ? any pubs with freelancers at the waterfront area ?

I was at Hyatt just last week and it was empty. But I was there on a Thur night. I believe the scene now is still very quiet post covid. Also didn't see any at waterfront pubs.

oTmoroow
13-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Name:S*(sorry guys,I don't want to disclose her)

Race:Local

Language:can speak english

Face:8/10 she’s beautiful!

Body:7/10(a little thin)

Boobs:about A

Pussy:7/10 (It's warm and tight,but didn't see what it looked like)

BBBJ :can but extra price

Anal:N/A

Ass Rimming:N/A

DATY:N/A

FJ:6/10 I only tried the most basic poses

GFE:9/10 good experience.

Rush:no rush

Damage:550 out call

WIR:The experience of finding her was tortuous and then I made a reservation for the following evening. I arrived early at the agreed hotel, set up the camera position and waited for her to arrive. I took off my clothes, she kissed my balls, then put a condom on me and sucked it with her mouth, I got big and hard, she said shall we start? I said yes! She took my cock and shoved it into her pussy, it was warm and tight, then she said do you want to have a kiss, she was a great kisser, with the kissing and my thrusting she started moaning regularly, after about 10 minutes I had an orgasm but I guess she didn't but what did it matter, then I thrust a few more times and took it out, the condom was full of mine, I felt the outside of the condom and it was full of water and it looked like she had lost a lot too.The latter was a brief chilt chat and then we went our separate ways, all in all a wonderful experience.

sxora9601
13-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Jenny2626 is this scam ?

michat? cant find her using that id

Kaubam
13-07-2022, 12:50 PM

Lol true, very rush, no bj, just tell cepat la, breast sakit, ada roomate mau dtg then play phone end up HJ while she texting on phone lol

Sinner342
13-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Lol true, very rush, no bj, just tell cepat la, breast sakit, ada roomate mau dtg then play phone end up HJ while she texting on phone lol

If like that better u go kg. air, prc there rushing2 pun can try at least 3 position lah and can get bj also huhu.

jjames007
13-07-2022, 11:40 PM
If like that better u go kg. air, prc there rushing2 pun can try at least 3 position lah and can get bj also huhu.
Didnt know there’s prc in kg air 🤣 sadly cant speak mandarin or cantonese. I only know the bad words 🤣

jonajona
14-07-2022, 07:34 AM
Jenny2626 is this scam ?

Encounter this before via Tele. Paid online before meet. Straight ingore it. Get cheated almost like this tactic. To me scammer.

Yolohiti
14-07-2022, 02:07 PM
TSRJ offering threesome services , anyone tried it yet ? Lol

Where can i find tsrj ya bro?

jjames007
14-07-2022, 03:50 PM

Name: ARIS

Race: TOM YUM YUM

Language: WARNING, VERY MINIMAL ENGLISH. i'll tell you later

Face : 7/10 looks like the pic

Body : 7/10

Boobs : either A or B.

Pussy : 8/10 hairy pussy, tight pussy had to work it in a bit.

BBBJ : 5/10 just so-so nothing great about it and it was a CBJ

DFK : didnt engaged in DFK

DATY: not allowed sadly i really wanted to dine in

MOAN: 10/10 she was controlling her moan. maybe there are other people next door

FJ : 10/10 she's a trooper. she rode me at first, then moved to missionary, doggy, missionary and finale.

GFE: 6/10 she greets at the door with a smile and well mannered.

Rush: no rush but she keeps track of time.

Damage: 240 according to website.

WIR: maybe. would love to try other stock.

a ”little” back story:

I was feeling horny since morning. decided to get Aris after reading Bowie review by our brother Human Adept. later that night, met her at hotel. she greeted me at the door wearing dress with a smile on a face and bro she's tall im telling you 5'9 or 5'10 like a model. i've been reading a lot of FR in this forum, most girls from thailand barely speak English so i came in prepared with Google Translate by using simple phrases so she understands xD

so i begin with washing my friend down there, took off my clothes and lay on bed. she offered me a massage, without hesitation i just took it. massage was just so-so nothing notable. after massage, a bit of foreplay. hands were naughty i fingered her while she CBJ my friend and told me the condom was a bit too small for my didi. her pussy was wet and i think it was the lube she applied. once my friend woke up from slumber, she rode me slow and steady which somehow made my didi even harder. after a few minutes riding she asked to change position, and i left wetness around me. tried to eat her but she said no, thus proceed with missionary with slow-slow-fast motion.

i really enjoy looking at her face while pounding her. i dont know whether it was pussy juice or the lube leaking out but she was moaning the whole time. pulled out my didi and fingered her for a while and resumed with missionary as i was pounding, her hands were all over me. then i got tired, she asked "u heart ok?" i told her to take 1 minute to catch a breath. she looked at her phone and told me 10 minutes left. then i proceeded with doggy by showing picture of doggy style and she obliged. put my didi in her and start pounding her and she began moaning. she asked me to stop because it was a bit painful to her i supposed maybe mine was too big for her. then missionary again, since im running out of time, i pound her faster. she wanted to moan harder but she had to control because there might be people next door.

then i pull my didi as i was about to ejaculate as i was afraid the condom might broke with all that hard pounding. after that i proceed to the toilet to wash a bit then head home.

side note to brothers: if u have a mustache or beard, shave as she's ticklish.

jjames007
14-07-2022, 04:22 PM

WIR:The experience of finding her was tortuous and then I made a reservation for the following evening. I arrived early at the agreed hotel, set up the camera position and waited for her to arrive. I took off my clothes, she kissed my balls, then put a condom on me and sucked it with her mouth, I got big and hard, she said shall we start? I said yes! She took my cock and shoved it into her pussy, it was warm and tight, then she said do you want to have a kiss, she was a great kisser, with the kissing and my thrusting she started moaning regularly, after about 10 minutes I had an orgasm but I guess she didn't but what did it matter, then I thrust a few more times and took it out, the condom was full of mine, I felt the outside of the condom and it was full of water and it looked like she had lost a lot too.The latter was a brief chilt chat and then we went our separate ways, all in all a wonderful experience.

We all have that 1 girl 🤣 bro, she only does outcall and is she down if u contact for round 2? Out of curiosity.

oTmoroow
14-07-2022, 04:32 PM
I dont know. Maybe can.

Urz3
14-07-2022, 10:04 PM
Can get the number?

snakeyezd
14-07-2022, 10:09 PM
First time contacting TYL so here's my experience. Maybe more experienced cheongsters here can give advice too if what i experienced is common.

Name: Melon
Race: Thai
Face: 6/10 but got a cute smile
Body: 6/10
Boob: A - definitely not as advertised
Pussy: shaven
BBBJ: with condom so that's fail for me already
DFK: didn't seem like she's interested
Moan: 0/10
FJ: good enough
WIR: nahhh

Those pics on the website made her look wayyyy better than I hope even though this is not an unexpected situation.

I went there yesterday afternoon. So what i dislike is after setting an appointment, i arrived at location and texted to ask what room. Had to wait 10min for a reply so i just sat there doing nothing.

Finally got the room number. Knocked on the door, waited longer than expected yet again for the door to open. And, she looked like she just woke up. (I know, this can be sexy but not in this case.) She did not look like she's in the mood for work.

I am always polite. didn't make big deal. Tried to chat, but she knew very little english, so we had very simple conversation.

And i also realized that this is actually the room she lives in. She has my sympathies. Came all the way here, stuck in the room. She said she had no where to go, no one bring her to eat or experience KK. And she has half a month to go before going back to Thailand.

She then ask me go shower, which i'm surprised she didn't join me as usually they make it part of the package. I was praying that this wouldnt turn out to be a disaster.

At least her attitude was good enough, she smiled, tried to chat again, not rushing to do anything. Just unfortunate that she didn't want to perform bare BJ, and in my book you might as well not BJ at all if you want to put a condom. She gave excuse saying covid, but that's not how covid works.

Also she said this was her first job, ask me to go gentle and slow. Again i didn't mind as long as she dont rush me, which she didnt. And she didn't mind going on top which is always a plus. We did a few positions. There was no eye contact, no moan at all, just lied there while i get myself to come.

Maybe its the afternoon and i disturbed her sleep. But wished i had gone with my second choice bowie. Oh well.

Joey1717
14-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Hey Guys…

Im going KK next week.. This is my first time though and wanna try out some locals.. anyone has contact, can you share with me pls

Joey1717
14-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Date: 23 Jun 2022
Port: Mama Jenny
Name: Sara/Sarah
Face : 8 or 9/10 (When open door felt she look okay not bad, when banging her felt she look so f*ing cute)
Body : 8/10 (158cm-ish, slim)
Boobs : B I guess 
Pussy : 9/10 (shaven, young, wet)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Sekejap saja and quite meh)
DATY: Didn't ask
FJ : 9/10 (cowgirl sekejap she say tired, apart from that she responds quite passionately when u pound her)
GFE: 7/10 (doesn't initiate, only responds)
Damage: 250 + tips
WIR: for Mama Jenny stocks always

Bro can share mama jenny no ah?

Joey1717
14-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Guys any telegram group, wanna join

Adam0606
14-07-2022, 11:46 PM
Anyone tried before?

Joey1717
15-07-2022, 01:56 AM

WIR: hell yes. With her couple of times. Even writing this FR made my friend stand at attention 🤣.

Bro can get her number

Joey1717
15-07-2022, 02:09 AM
Hi guys, going kk next week. My first time, so want to try local NL or CKY if possible. Can anyone share contact, mama Jenny contact also pls. Thanks

Joinmetonight
15-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Any suggestion for tonight 1st try at KK? Prefer outcall in hotel..

jjames007
15-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Anyone tried before?

it's a scam bro. don't go avoid at all cost

jjames007
15-07-2022, 12:33 PM
Bro can get her number

she changed her number recently and her michat account is no longer active. sorry bro.

xxxx69
15-07-2022, 01:32 PM
Is she legit?

destiny325
15-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Bro can share mama jenny no ah?

ya share2 ba apa susah heran lah

Starkiller149
15-07-2022, 09:17 PM

Anyone try already? Was tempting af to try it. Tyl all full so my little friend is kinda sad😂

Foreverinp
15-07-2022, 10:15 PM
she changed her number recently and her michat account is no longer active. sorry bro.

i guess i know who she is , yes she had changed her number, so sad cant contact her anymore .

Starkiller149
15-07-2022, 10:44 PM

Anyone try already? Was tempting af to try it. Tyl all full so my little friend is kinda sad😂

Good news. It's legit. Just finished with Milin. 10/10 recommend.

Brolaf
15-07-2022, 11:43 PM

Hi Bro do you mind sharing this contact?

Brolaf
15-07-2022, 11:51 PM

Milin looks as advertised Bro?

jjames007
16-07-2022, 05:10 AM

Ohh dear brother, i hope i could get her contact info🤣

jeremynwf
16-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Anyone been to damai big foot? Can share who is the prettiest ML? Thanks

roberttoli
16-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Anyone been to damai big foot? Can share who is the prettiest ML? Thanks

Try no 7 bro. prc

roberttoli
16-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Anyone try sakot at bandaran before? They have freelance girl doing massage and stuff..but shocked to see the shop closed

Devil1993
16-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Can anyone share any freelance call girl contacts with me? I do have some local contacts to share with you guys... Anyone who's with Mama Jenny contact please do share with me too

mesin3822
16-07-2022, 06:32 PM
yo brother, do they offer outcall or only incall?

mesin3822
17-07-2022, 12:02 AM

I mean this one.... cause TYL every week almost full lah hahaha :)

roberttoli
17-07-2022, 10:51 AM
guys, wonder if this legit..ada ka ni

notacapp
17-07-2022, 12:15 PM
guys, wonder if this legit..ada ka ni

Apps apa ni bro?

roberttoli
17-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Apps apa ni bro?

browser saja tu

Devil1993
17-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Any freelance girl around KK... Or any MP to try at KK?

Koloboi
17-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Anyone try sakot at bandaran before? They have freelance girl doing massage and stuff..but shocked to see the shop closed

They move to Kingfisher already.. heheheh... DBS Sakot..

roberttoli
17-07-2022, 07:49 PM
They move to Kingfisher already.. heheheh... DBS Sakot..
they have massage also there? last time git part timer at sakot bandaran, her tiktok aleesyahgrey if not mistaken.

BINAWEH
18-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Want to share a Throwback experience (during the heat of the first wave of the pandemic)

Name : Ari**ana
Race: Local (she has Peninsular slang as well)
Face : 7/10 (she needs make up, to be honest. I will explain later)
Body : Chubby (MILFy)
Skin : 7/10 (Not bad, but no greay)
Boobs : C (Big, Round and a bit saggy)
Pussy : 9/10 (very wet, and tight)
BBBJ : Yes, she was horny
FJ : 10/10 She is chubby, but flexible. She can spread her legs very well for long time without complain of cramping. She cam a few times, and you can tell when she does (she has like a jerking muscle movement)
GFE: Yes, before and after, she told me about the past story, which I dont really care. And the foreplay was great. She kiss you like she miss her long distance bf, and she let you roam and finger her. She was wet
Damage : RM200 (but she agreed to give me a cheaper price)
WIR : 100% (But I didnt, because her contact is not reachable. huhuhuhu)

I met her when she was staying in Satu B hotel.. Initially she was in another hotel (also same building), went up to her room, and the cigarette smell was so bad, and I dont want it to stick on my shirt. I went down (tell her I forgot to bring my wallet, because she was insulted when I wanted to leave. She said need to pay deposit, but I said I forgot my wallet, lol). And another thing, she was a mess. She was wearing a hot sleeping gown, but her hair was messy and maybe she was looking for a quick hit, get paid and pay her hotel room (spare you the long story, but from there, I got the discount, lol). So when I left, she kept on messaging me, telling me she will shower, spray air freshener, and so on. But I didnt return, until the next day because she have moved to another hotel and she promise there will be no cigarette smell (and she send me her nude pics..).
So I went up, she was wearing a string top with jeans. We cit chat, and she went to toilet, came out with same top but without the jeans. I was turned on, we kissed intimately (like i said, she kiss you like she misses you). She will let you to roam her, fingered her and she will cum.
She prefer missionary, and she will give a sexy moan. But after a long session, she will ask you if you can finish, because she feels 'ngilu sudah' over the V. After session, we chit chat, nothing much, and said she was planning to leave KK (cant remember to where).

Her account was not active few days later, and until now I didnt get the chance to retry her again. Anybody know who is this girl and know her latest update, maybe can share

Urz3
18-07-2022, 01:11 AM

PM me conact

jonni
18-07-2022, 04:37 AM
I will go KK next week . Any good FL to share ?

Urz3
18-07-2022, 05:00 AM

May share contact bro? Pm pls

Koloboi
18-07-2022, 03:18 PM
they have massage also there? last time git part timer at sakot bandaran, her tiktok aleesyahgrey if not mistaken.

yes have.. still the same girls working at bandaran.. mind go try there bro..

Zackd
18-07-2022, 06:35 PM

Isn't this like tsrj? XD

Geng7207
18-07-2022, 06:57 PM
Isn't this like tsrj? XD

Yes . They are the same

alcazra94
18-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Sakot you mean like a sakot hostel?

Koloboi
19-07-2022, 07:23 AM
Sakot you mean like a sakot hostel?

yups.. but no hostel.. only MP...

Devil1993
19-07-2022, 09:30 AM

Which MPB bro? Name of the shop?

alcazra94
19-07-2022, 11:14 AM

is it the mp near the hostel..becoz i only saw sakot hostel..

Urz3
19-07-2022, 11:36 AM

Bro, can share contact. Pm bro.. tq..

Devil1993
19-07-2022, 01:10 PM
I just got some contacts but seems like they're avoiding the talk... Not sure why like that... I got it from another colleagues... I'm not sure whether I'm being cheated

diablo69
19-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Long time did not give FR

Here and there try

p*v*lion reflexology, now all local, i think one of them do fj or need to bring to hotel, because found condom not used box in the shower area. Mostly do batin. Rm50+65

Near nanas roundabout forgot the shop name, got young one do roaming open bra batin but no sucking nenen
Rm100+65

R*lax reflexology donggongon, thai one did me cim for 150+110

Got one donggongong near mee sup pipin do batin package 110 but not good

Freelance i meet in michat if i rememember Apple, milf, she only do raw and can cip, now takut liao got std haha later will check, 150 30 minit 200 1 hour

Kikilala michat is real , 180, but bj with cdm, but i did not tahan, rugi la did not do fj

Servay near got batin aswell, from chinese milf 60+50

Some i got contact but did not try i dont dare to share to people, maybe scammer

If you want my contact, i prefer you share to me first

Zackd
19-07-2022, 02:50 PM
is it the mp near the hostel..becoz i only saw sakot hostel..

Isn't it Kingsway reflexology last time? Got new MP?

roberttoli
19-07-2022, 03:11 PM
its corner-above kingsway when kingsway already close

roberttoli
19-07-2022, 03:21 PM
Im newly registered but long time already being a silent reader. let me contribute a bit on my part

date: april - june 2022

b** f**t **mai
prc no 11 - 150 to 200 for b2b hj with cloth and bra open

inanam c******
ay* - 100 for pakej (msg + batin) pay at counter. extra 50 to her to open shirt

i have 1 contact for FL for trade (milf but hot, but sometimes dont entertain new no)

pre-covid time
pu** a*****
abby prc - very tall big boobs and sexy body. anyone remmember or try her before?

another very beautiful prc (really look like model) was at b** **** **mai, forgot her no and remove her from wechat also since she went back kg oredi

roberttoli
19-07-2022, 03:22 PM
thanks bro, will try at kf soon. i thought hostel only now

Urz3
19-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Long time did not give FR

Here and there try

p*v*lion reflexology, now all local, i think one of them do fj or need to bring to hotel, because found condom not used box in the shower area. Mostly do batin. Rm50+65

Near nanas roundabout forgot the shop name, got young one do roaming open bra batin but no sucking nenen
Rm100+65

Got one donggongong near mee sup pipin do batin package 110 but not good

Freelance i meet in michat if i rememember Apple, milf, she only do raw and can cip, now takut liao got std haha later will check, 150 30 minit 200 1 hour

Kikilala michat is real , 180, but bj with cdm, but i did not tahan, rugi la did not do fj

Servay near got batin aswell, from chinese milf 60+50

Some i got contact but did not try i dont dare to share to people, maybe scammer

If you want my contact, i prefer you share to me first

Pm contsct for Apple.. want milf hahha

Urz3
19-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Im newly registered but long time already being a silent reader. let me contribute a bit on my part

b** f**t **mai

inanam c******

i have 1 contact for FL for trade (milf but hot, but sometimes dont entertain new no)

pre-covid time
pu** a*****
abby prc - very tall big boobs and sexy body. anyone remmember or try her before?

another very beautiful prc (really look like model) was at b** **** **mai, forgot her no and remove her from wechat also since she went back kg oredi

Pm me contact for the milf bro.. tqsm

roberttoli
19-07-2022, 03:49 PM
what happened to ho*g**y*** wechat n website ah? pls pm me if have new website 😁

Devil1993
19-07-2022, 05:20 PM

b** f**t **mai

inanam c******

pre-covid time
pu** a*****

Bro can u dm me the places.. I would like to try... Especially the FL one

Devil1993
19-07-2022, 05:23 PM

Where's this place actually... Can you please be specific bro? I can't find the place

alcazra94
19-07-2022, 05:35 PM

ya i only know kingsway..not sure about others

alcazra94
19-07-2022, 05:40 PM

is it kingfisher likas ?

Koloboi
20-07-2022, 07:27 AM
Port: Puri Asiana
Name: Mila
Face: 7/10
Skin: 7/10 (hitam manis)
Massage Skill: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: D (Big and nice nipple)
Pussy: N/A
DFK: N/A
HJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (not experience, but she tried her best)
FJ: N/A (normally she say , she will charge rm500 for FJ and i think better i go find FL)
GFE: Very Friendly
WIR: Yes, To try other ML
Damage: Massage 68 + BJ 200 (meh!)

Hahahaha.. theres 1 lady phil mix with chinese i think, lady bos very pretty.. she do massage also but only for her regular.. i dont know can try her next time.. maybe all bros here can give the feedback.. hahahhahaa

destiny325
20-07-2022, 10:35 AM
std is what

Zackd
20-07-2022, 07:38 PM
is it kingfisher likas ?

Still in bandaran bro

Mrcheongster
20-07-2022, 08:26 PM
Cxystxl Pxlxce anyone been there b4 ? Legit ?

Mrcheongster
20-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Hi guys,

can you pm me mama jenny contact no..? very hard to cheong these days..

Do you manage mama jenny contact ? Can share? Tq bro

joker666
21-07-2022, 10:04 PM
Guys, S**hia (single Mom), is she legit?

legit bro.but if u dont mind big body size,then can go.but not really recommended

Dinozo
21-07-2022, 10:16 PM
May share contact bro? Pm plshi sir, do you mind to pm me this milf?

nlo1234
21-07-2022, 10:57 PM
she live near me , but i still havent tried her yet 😂 . maybe someday.

Hi, can share contact if available? Thanks

Joey1717
22-07-2022, 02:03 AM
Just tomorrow I'm flying to KK from KL.. I want to try local, don't want PCR, tomyam. Can anyone share or suggest me where can I find local? Don't let me down guys😂

lonedruid92
22-07-2022, 09:30 AM

Myra from michat. Hotel at kk times square. Anyone have experience?

Devil1993
22-07-2022, 01:34 PM
Any FL girls to be shared here? Around KK town

Foreverinp
22-07-2022, 08:09 PM

Myra from michat. Hotel at kk times square. Anyone have experience?

beware ,mostly scam around there.

thumping
22-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Hey guys, am in KK now. Any nearby massage place that has good FJ? Or DM me contact for FL also ok

yell89opa
24-07-2022, 02:03 AM
beware ,mostly scam around there.

I agree, recently happened to me.
Be very aware of scams from those FL in MiChat guys. I would advise you do not accept any service from MiChat unless you super confident.

What happened to me was I took up a FL from MiChat. No need bank in or buy top-up, seems legit right ? So the FL came to my room paid her cash, very pretty. Then she recommend another her friend for threesome for same price.

30min later the friend arrive, she went down with my room key, came up with her friend and another guy, sissy guy that kind. Alarm buzzing right away. So she said I need to tip the guy and provide fare for his Grab. I gave, to hurry the guy out. Stupid right? I was thinking with my dick.

The the guy went away. 10 mins later the FL went down said she order GrabFood, she haven’t ate. Took keys at left me and her friend. Her friend kept trying to HJ me but I ask her to strip for me for encouragement. She refused. Then we wait for the FL to come back which was 30 mins later with no food. So the FL came back, she took off her top and show her fake boobs and rub here pussy while wearing panty against my arm. The friend gave BJ with CD. Then she say why no cum. I said if course not so easy la I only saw boob no pussy which they refused, no encouragement to cum. Then they say need to drink water, and went down. I refuse them to bring my door key. They went out never came back. I practically lost interest and just wanna get rid of them.

The kicker is, I paid overnight for them both. Dumb right ?

Lesson is better go for trusted port.

I tell story here so that more brother can get scam in KK

qqq770923
24-07-2022, 07:33 AM
I agree, recently happened to me.
Be very aware of scams from those FL in MiChat guys. I would advise you do not accept any service from MiChat unless you super confident.

What happened to me was I took up a FL from MiChat. No need bank in or buy top-up, seems legit right ? So the FL came to my room paid her cash, very pretty. Then she recommend another her friend for threesome for same price.

30min later the friend arrive, she went down with my room key, came up with her friend and another guy, sissy guy that kind. Alarm buzzing right away. So she said I need to tip the guy and provide fare for his Grab. I gave, to hurry the guy out. Stupid right? I was thinking with my dick.

The the guy went away. 10 mins later the FL went down said she order GrabFood, she haven’t ate. Took keys at left me and her friend. Her friend kept trying to HJ me but I ask her to strip for me for encouragement. She refused. Then we wait for the FL to come back which was 30 mins later with no food. So the FL came back, she took off her top and show her fake boobs and rub here pussy while wearing panty against my arm. The friend gave BJ with CD. Then she say why no cum. I said if course not so easy la I only saw boob no pussy which they refused, no encouragement to cum. Then they say need to drink water, and went down. I refuse them to bring my door key. They went out never came back. I practically lost interest and just wanna get rid of them.

The kicker is, I paid overnight for them both. Dumb right ?

Lesson is better go for trusted port.

I tell story here so that more brother can get scam in KK

Thanks Bro for Sharing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

BobbyA
24-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Inanam C*****l

*y* - Massage + Batin (RM110). Very accommodating. If you need a good massage and someone to talk to she’s the one. Usually I just take package but the last time I went there, asked her what can I do with extra RM50. She says pegang nenen. So I went for it. Very nice hard nipples.

alcazra94
24-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Does anyone try before 2mp massage you at the same time..haha i want to try ba if can

yell89opa
24-07-2022, 03:12 PM
First time contacting TYL so here's my experience. Maybe more experienced cheongsters here can give advice too if what i experienced is common.

Face: 6/10 but got a cute smile
Body: 6/10
Boob: A - definitely not as advertised
BBBJ: with condom so that's fail for me already
DFK: didn't seem like she's interested
Moan: 0/10
FJ: good enough
WIR: nahhh

Those pics on the website made her look wayyyy better than I hope even though this is not an unexpected situation.

I went there yesterday afternoon. So what i dislike is after setting an appointment, i arrived at location and texted to ask what room. Had to wait 10min for a reply so i just sat there doing nothing.

Finally got the room number. Knocked on the door, waited longer than expected yet again for the door to open. And, she looked like she just woke up. (I know, this can be sexy but not in this case.) She did not look like she's in the mood for work.

I am always polite. didn't make big deal. Tried to chat, but she knew very little english, so we had very simple conversation.

And i also realized that this is actually the room she lives in. She has my sympathies. Came all the way here, stuck in the room. She said she had no where to go, no one bring her to eat or experience KK. And she has half a month to go before going back to Thailand.

She then ask me go shower, which i'm surprised she didn't join me as usually they make it part of the package. I was praying that this wouldnt turn out to be a disaster.

At least her attitude was good enough, she smiled, tried to chat again, not rushing to do anything. Just unfortunate that she didn't want to perform bare BJ, and in my book you might as well not BJ at all if you want to put a condom. She gave excuse saying covid, but that's not how covid works.

Also she said this was her first job, ask me to go gentle and slow. Again i didn't mind as long as she dont rush me, which she didnt. And she didn't mind going on top which is always a plus. We did a few positions. There was no eye contact, no moan at all, just lied there while i get myself to come.

Maybe its the afternoon and i disturbed her sleep. But wished i had gone with my second choice bowie. Oh well.

I booked Melon before I read yr post. Tbh my experience isn’t that bad.

Face: 6/10 Average
Body: 8/10 My type, thin
Boob: B
BBBJ: yes
DFK: yes
Moan: 0/10 quiet
FJ: good
WIR: yes

Well I did book for an ovn outcall instead of couple of hour incalls so my exp would be very different I suppose.

Her body was what you would say a typical Asian gf type of body, no enhancement here there, which I totally digg. Her nipple were soft , softer than fresh oysters. First we shower and wash each other properly.

On bed she gave bare bj. I suppose because we cleaned up properly she do bare bj, cause the morning after she refuse saying that we didn’t wash up properly. We did fj daty that night , the whole package.

She would join me watch movie , talk about interest before we slept. Yes her English really minimal , but we kinda understood each other.

During sleep she would inch close to me, like when I was sleeping on my side, she would lean her back against my front. I let my arm roam and my hand stopped by grabbing her boob and just fell asleep like that. No resistant.

The next morning , she turned towards me and check my friend down there. My friend was already standing wide awake. She right away gave me a hj and bj with cd on. Did the fj and whole package. She would once awhile make eye contact with me and smile, like she shy like that.

After we finish we wash up and she gave me a big hug before she left.

Well I suppose I had a good gfe session with her. The whole exp felt natural and not rushed.

She’s here for another two weeks. Going back to bkk after that.

Leongfan
24-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Anyone tried Cocosugar new stock ?

dreaded1337
25-07-2022, 03:16 AM
boss help a honi solider here pls.. can pm contact?

AllForBlank
25-07-2022, 01:58 PM
Massage with Happy Ending - Inanam Taipan

Name: w**a
Face: 8
Skin: 8
Body: short and chubby
Boobs: just nice
DFK: didn't ask
HJ: great, she do proper massage 'batin'
BJ: 10/10 no need to ask, she will straight to the point
FJ: 8/10 (bring your own condom, or else she will not doing it)
DATY: didnt ask
GFE: 8, friendly like you hanging out with your girlfriend
WIR: Definitely yes!!!!
Damage: 250 for 1 hour massage + sex session

which mp bro? can share her michat?

rjats
25-07-2022, 08:22 PM
Inanam C*****l

*y* - Massage + Batin (RM110). Very accommodating. If you need a good massage and someone to talk to she’s the one. Usually I just take package but the last time I went there, asked her what can I do with extra RM50. She says pegang nenen. So I went for it. Very nice hard nipples.

Hi bro, can pm me the MP? Thanks.

mothra00
26-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Hi guys..let’s start a telegram group.. Pm me your telegram ID..thanks

Can add me bro? mothra00

FranKK
26-07-2022, 02:20 PM

Is this inside the Megalong Mall?

Or where?

Thanks

FranKK
26-07-2022, 02:24 PM
Cxystxl Pxlxce anyone been there b4 ? Legit ?

Yes went there recently for Mekei from MiChat. She was busy. Got another. Don't recall name but did good job with HJ & roaming. Take lift from small entrance door beside steamboat place.

joker666
26-07-2022, 05:57 PM

Is this inside the Megalong Mall?

Or where?

Thanks

its in donggongon.near the bundle shop.can see from main road heading to inobong etc.
Went there today,now only 3 ML working.2 Ph,1 thai.I got one of the PH girl coz others was busy.
Massage was meh.just cincai massage and not even 30mins.Roaming add Rm100

joker666
26-07-2022, 08:59 PM
its in donggongon bro.near the bundle shop,can see from main road heading towards kivatu etc.

been there today,left 3 ML only at their shop.2 Pinay,1 thai.just now i got the pinay.
Massage was meh,not good at all.and she end the massage quickly coz she wants straight to HJ.Hj was just okay for me.Can roam but no open pants.Damage was 100

Koloboi
27-07-2022, 05:30 AM
https://t.me/+evKiii_efWk5OTll

our telegram group. sorry cny mode didnt sempat check your msgs..

Hi bro can share telegram group?

Kaubam
27-07-2022, 01:57 PM
Went to mp in asia city, find it via michat, no name MP
Michat Name L*Y
Went to this MP, dark, full of cats and cat foods
No light at all
Massage + batin : rm 130
Roaming +50
Massage quite good, not rush in massage, HJ not rush. No other service available.

Geng7207
27-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Date : 25.07.2022
Race : KL Chinese
Port:Mama Jenny
Height : 165
Face : 4/10
Skin : Fair
Body : Slim
DFK : Yes
BBBJ : 5/10
HJ : N/A
FJ : 6/10
DATY : didnt ask for it
GFE : 5/10
WIR : for other stock
Damage : Rm250

2nd time Mama Jenny has KL chinese lady stock. Went to the location mentioned by mama and went up to the room. I knocked and she opened the door. I glanced at her for the first time and I tried to look at her again checking her out. Then this sentence came out from her mouth in mandarin " no support, dont like also ok, no force", sambil she say sambil she point at the door. Her facial expression wasnt good at all and it looked like she tried to chase me out. Then my mood totally went to zero! I called mama and feedback to her what i experienced and she told me the air con in the room is very very cold and she didnt mean it. So i went back up to give me and her another chance, and i regretted it. Just imagine pounding someone with a bad mood and your partner is also not in a good mood. Apparently she has another NL from Sandakan and I might try.

Geng7207
27-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Date : 23.07.2022
Name : Lynda
Race : Thai
Height : below 170
Skin : Tanned
Boobs : 5/10 not real
DATY : yes
GFE : 7/10
WIR : maybe
Damage : Rm280

Seems like got mix review for TSRJ (not Coco Sugar). Here is my experience. Same with bro Babygirl1986, suddenly saw this long lost port suddenly post something and quickly booked a spot without even looking at their menu. Once I got confirmation then I went to see their menu and from the picture, it’s really a GEM! Model-liked body, sweet smile and awesome body. This time I think it’s my luck. They are fully booked on the day they posted the menu. So I tried to book as early as possible. Once arrive and when I opened the door, my first reaction is , where is the fair, white, smooth skin tomyum from the photo?! I look at her again and saw she had applied a thick makeup. Underneath the make up are pimples that are hidden by the makeup. Oh my, what happened to the smooth skinned girl in the photo ? What happen to her skin that turned from smooth white to now I would say dark. It’s not even tanned. What have I got myself into?! She greeted me and stared small talks with me and I decided to give her a chance. She turned off the light and I turned on some dim colourful lights to brighten the room. Ok, good effort on this. Handed me over a towel and directed me to the bathroom, and told me to wait for her. It’s a standard cleaning and bath session without any teasing and nothing much happened.

Once we dried ourselves, she offered to massage me so that I’m more relaxed. I gladly accepted and she did a good job. Although its not as pro as thai massages, but she tried her best to make me relax and she did hint some point that i felt really exhausted. So a plus point for her effort, and she did it without using oil and it doesn't even hurt. Then she asked me to turn around and we proceed to our main purpose.

I also agreed with brother babygirl1986 at the bbbj part. Not much happening when she’s doing bj and once’s erected, she straight jump to the side of the bed and grab the lub and CD. When she tried to tear the blue packet , I stopped her by hugging her and turning her on the bed and say I want to eat her. She gladly allowed and lie on the bed. I wanted to see if she allowed DFK so I started by kissing her shoulder and neck. Once she moaned, I went closer to her neck and ear, and went to kiss her lips. I kissed a few times , saw abit of relaxation and no resistance from her and went to Kiss her at the other side of the neck and went back to her lips and deep drenched her. She didn’t push me away, and didn’t use any part of her body to reject my action yet she wrapped her arms around me while we DFK. At the same time I teased her sister using my brother and she did moan a bit. I approached playing her boobs and as reported earlier by other brothers, it felt fake. Size is about C and the nipple is brown in Color. Apparently she is quite sensitive when I kissed and sucked her pair of boobs. Not sure whether she faked it or not. Then I approached down , to have my dinner at her Y. To my surprise she didnt reject and she is ok with it. She even enjoyed it and hold my hair while i enjoyed my abalone. After a while, she grabbed my hair even harder and started to have her hands all over my face. She then pushed my head down hard and clipped my head around her sister. Then i realised she came.

After that she wipped my mouth and face and get me ready for the main action. Sucked me hard again and pulled down the condom on my brother. We strated off with missionary. Unlike the feedback that is showed on TSRJ moment, claiming that it's like fucking a porn start, me myself didnt felt like it. It is not a bad experience while action is going on but not as good as it is described by others. We DFK and i kissed boobs while on missionary. WHen i pumped her hard, he moans will become louder. When i felt i was about to shoot, i immediately stopped and asked her to change to doggy style. I purposely chose this position as i read that she like this a lot so i might as well test to see how she liked it. She position herself in front of the mirror and asked me to fuck her there, and told me she likes to watch herself get fucked, of course i obliged. Throughout the doggy position, i can feel she is enjoying herself really much and her moans started to get even louder every minute went by. I couldnt help but think how good it will be if she looked exactly the same as the photo. When i stopped pumping her from behind, she will automatically shake herself towards me and fuck me, and I will hold her waist as hard as i could. Her lean and think body is definitely at the plus side. Few moments went by and i let out inside her. I told her i came and she is still not satisfied. Seeing that my brother is still awake, she continue to pump herself and enjoy herself. Few minutes later after she had enough, she cleaned me and we proceed together to have our bath.

From our chat, she told me she is only in KK for 2 weeks and her sole purpose coming to Malaysia is to work. Thats why she will work endlessly from 10am to 12pm daily for 2 weeks as she needs the money to start her own pet shop business. Unlike other ladies who will tell me she is tired from previous sessions, Lynda is pro enough to maintain her service throughout my session. The heavily edited photo has really disappointed me, I think the service that night somewhat compensated on my disappointment. I think because I expected a lot from this session, thats why my disappointment is much more greater. Will i return to Lynda? No, unless there are no more option then i will. Will I return to this port? Definitely will consider because of the fully edited version that is being posted this round.

destiny325
27-07-2022, 05:35 PM
mine share contact bro tq

snakeyezd
27-07-2022, 06:47 PM
I booked Melon before I read yr post. Tbh my experience isn’t that bad.

Face: 6/10 Average
Body: 8/10 My type, thin
Boob: B
BBBJ: yes
DFK: yes
Moan: 0/10 quiet
FJ: good
WIR: yes

Well I did book for an ovn outcall instead of couple of hour incalls so my exp would be very different I suppose.

Her body was what you would say a typical Asian gf type of body, no enhancement here there, which I totally digg. Her nipple were soft , softer than fresh oysters. First we shower and wash each other properly.

On bed she gave bare bj. I suppose because we cleaned up properly she do bare bj, cause the morning after she refuse saying that we didn’t wash up properly. We did fj daty that night , the whole package.

She would join me watch movie , talk about interest before we slept. Yes her English really minimal , but we kinda understood each other.

During sleep she would inch close to me, like when I was sleeping on my side, she would lean her back against my front. I let my arm roam and my hand stopped by grabbing her boob and just fell asleep like that. No resistant.

The next morning , she turned towards me and check my friend down there. My friend was already standing wide awake. She right away gave me a hj and bj with cd on. Did the fj and whole package. She would once awhile make eye contact with me and smile, like she shy like that.

After we finish we wash up and she gave me a big hug before she left.

Well I suppose I had a good gfe session with her. The whole exp felt natural and not rushed.

She’s here for another two weeks. Going back to bkk after that.

I'm glad you had a good time bro. Me disturbing her sleep probably got something to do with it haha

notsam95
28-07-2022, 12:03 AM
anyone got contacts for FL that's a decent conversationalist? (can speak english well) i know we'd be just fucking by the end of it but i still would like to feel at least some emotional connected them before doing it.

Failing that, trusted escort telegram groups? can't tell which ones are legit from the groups nearby function.

TalakBoy4
28-07-2022, 12:49 AM

2nd time Mama Jenny has KL chinese lady stock. Went to the location mentioned by mama and went up to the room. I knocked and she opened the door. I glanced at her for the first time and I tried to look at her again checking her out. Then this sentence came out from her mouth in mandarin " no support, dont like also ok, no force", sambil she say sambil she point at the door. Her facial expression wasnt good at all and it looked like she tried to chase me out. Then my mood totally went to zero! I called mama and feedback to her what i experienced and she told me the air con in the room is very very cold and she didnt mean it. So i went back up to give me and her another chance, and i regretted it. Just imagine pounding someone with a bad mood and your partner is also not in a good mood. Apparently she has another NL from Sandakan and I might try.

Bro can share contact mama jenny

Samcs
28-07-2022, 12:17 PM

Can share mana Jenny contact?

Samcs
28-07-2022, 12:24 PM

Bro can share contact? With tips maybe?

Kaubam
28-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Anyone can share mama jenny contact?

snakeyezd
29-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Date : 23.07.2022
Name : Lynda
Race : Thai
Height : below 170
Skin : Tanned
Boobs : 5/10 not real
DATY : yes
GFE : 7/10
WIR : maybe
Damage : Rm280

Seems like got mix review for TSRJ (not Coco Sugar). Here is my experience. Same with bro Babygirl1986, suddenly saw this long lost port suddenly post something and quickly booked a spot without even looking at their menu. Once I got confirmation then I went to see their menu and from the picture, it’s really a GEM! Model-liked body, sweet smile and awesome body. This time I think it’s my luck. They are fully booked on the day they posted the menu. So I tried to book as early as possible. Once arrive and when I opened the door, my first reaction is , where is the fair, white, smooth skin tomyum from the photo?! I look at her again and saw she had applied a thick makeup. Underneath the make up are pimples that are hidden by the makeup. Oh my, what happened to the smooth skinned girl in the photo ? What happen to her skin that turned from smooth white to now I would say dark. It’s not even tanned. What have I got myself into?! She greeted me and stared small talks with me and I decided to give her a chance. She turned off the light and I turned on some dim colourful lights to brighten the room. Ok, good effort on this. Handed me over a towel and directed me to the bathroom, and told me to wait for her. It’s a standard cleaning and bath session without any teasing and nothing much happened.

Once we dried ourselves, she offered to massage me so that I’m more relaxed. I gladly accepted and she did a good job. Although its not as pro as thai massages, but she tried her best to make me relax and she did hint some point that i felt really exhausted. So a plus point for her effort, and she did it without using oil and it doesn't even hurt. Then she asked me to turn around and we proceed to our main purpose.

I also agreed with brother babygirl1986 at the bbbj part. Not much happening when she’s doing bj and once’s erected, she straight jump to the side of the bed and grab the lub and CD. When she tried to tear the blue packet , I stopped her by hugging her and turning her on the bed and say I want to eat her. She gladly allowed and lie on the bed. I wanted to see if she allowed DFK so I started by kissing her shoulder and neck. Once she moaned, I went closer to her neck and ear, and went to kiss her lips. I kissed a few times , saw abit of relaxation and no resistance from her and went to Kiss her at the other side of the neck and went back to her lips and deep drenched her. She didn’t push me away, and didn’t use any part of her body to reject my action yet she wrapped her arms around me while we DFK. At the same time I teased her sister using my brother and she did moan a bit. I approached playing her boobs and as reported earlier by other brothers, it felt fake. Size is about C and the nipple is brown in Color. Apparently she is quite sensitive when I kissed and sucked her pair of boobs. Not sure whether she faked it or not. Then I approached down , to have my dinner at her Y. To my surprise she didnt reject and she is ok with it. She even enjoyed it and hold my hair while i enjoyed my abalone. After a while, she grabbed my hair even harder and started to have her hands all over my face. She then pushed my head down hard and clipped my head around her sister. Then i realised she came.

After that she wipped my mouth and face and get me ready for the main action. Sucked me hard again and pulled down the condom on my brother. We strated off with missionary. Unlike the feedback that is showed on TSRJ moment, claiming that it's like fucking a porn start, me myself didnt felt like it. It is not a bad experience while action is going on but not as good as it is described by others. We DFK and i kissed boobs while on missionary. WHen i pumped her hard, he moans will become louder. When i felt i was about to shoot, i immediately stopped and asked her to change to doggy style. I purposely chose this position as i read that she like this a lot so i might as well test to see how she liked it. She position herself in front of the mirror and asked me to fuck her there, and told me she likes to watch herself get fucked, of course i obliged. Throughout the doggy position, i can feel she is enjoying herself really much and her moans started to get even louder every minute went by. I couldnt help but think how good it will be if she looked exactly the same as the photo. When i stopped pumping her from behind, she will automatically shake herself towards me and fuck me, and I will hold her waist as hard as i could. Her lean and think body is definitely at the plus side. Few moments went by and i let out inside her. I told her i came and she is still not satisfied. Seeing that my brother is still awake, she continue to pump herself and enjoy herself. Few minutes later after she had enough, she cleaned me and we proceed together to have our bath.

From our chat, she told me she is only in KK for 2 weeks and her sole purpose coming to Malaysia is to work. Thats why she will work endlessly from 10am to 12pm daily for 2 weeks as she needs the money to start her own pet shop business. Unlike other ladies who will tell me she is tired from previous sessions, Lynda is pro enough to maintain her service throughout my session. The heavily edited photo has really disappointed me, I think the service that night somewhat compensated on my disappointment. I think because I expected a lot from this session, thats why my disappointment is much more greater. Will i return to Lynda? No, unless there are no more option then i will. Will I return to this port? Definitely will consider because of the fully edited version that is being posted this round.

bro at least its the same person as picture. my one and only experience in geylang, another girl came to my door. nothing like picture. but in this case we can also say, at least its a girl that came.

worse was she came with no mood so i even more no mood. before she left she also ask for taxi tip. and then stole the two roll of tisu paper from toilet.

Geng7207
29-07-2022, 06:24 PM
bro at least its the same person as picture. my one and only experience in geylang, another girl came to my door. nothing like picture. but in this case we can also say, at least its a girl that came.

worse was she came with no mood so i even more no mood. before she left she also ask for taxi tip. and then stole the two roll of tisu paper from toilet.

Yours in Geylang is worse than this from the looks of it. Agree with you, at least it’s the same person and she carries out her service professionally

dexter9966
30-07-2022, 12:10 AM
Hi guy newbie here, had been looking for this forum for quite long of time and thx to all the info from the dai kor, finally able to chiong safe is kk.

So here are the FR, Enjoy (first time write btw)

1. B*ue Oc**n R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, i think now only left PCR, others went back to their country. Those want to go need book in advance since now only left 3 PCR. PCR offer batin+auto roaming (damage about 100+61). Massage is so so only.

2. B*g F**t R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, got local and PCR, PCR offer bation+b2b (damage 200+58), offer BJ+CIM (top up 100). This one massage also not that great and quite ex (not that worth for me)

3. W*ng F*i *nt*rn*t**n*l, all PCR, also offer B2B+Batin (Damage 150+78). The PCR there all quite pretty, those interested can go try.

4. Port - Michat Ab*l*ne_666 is legit one, all their stock is Tom Yum, they offer FJ at RM280/per shot. Tried R**y few day ago, overall is not bad, she not rushing, very naughty and treat u like a king. Can communicate via minimal english. Thai ascent quite strong. Real face is quite similar to picture but heavy make up luh. The port tryable one since all the dai kor here say TYL port always full.

That all for the FR. thx for reading. Overall I still new and dont know much about other ports in KK. Hope got dai kor can share some contact for me so I can explore more. Chiong safe guys.

notacapp
30-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Hi guy newbie here, had been looking for this forum for quite long of time and thx to all the info from the dai kor, finally able to chiong safe is kk.

1. B*ue Oc**n R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, i think now only left PCR, others went back to their country. Those want to go need book in advance since now only left 3 PCR. PCR offer batin+auto roaming (damage about 100+61). Massage is so so only.

2. B*g F**t R*fl*x*l*gy D*m*i, got local and PCR, PCR offer bation+b2b (damage 200+58), offer BJ+CIM (top up 100). This one massage also not that great and quite ex (not that worth for me)

3. W*ng F*i *nt*rn*t**n*l, all PCR, also offer B2B+Batin (Damage 150+78). The PCR there all quite pretty, those interested can go try.

4. Port - Michat Ab*l*ne_666 is legit one, all their stock is Tom Yum, they offer FJ at RM280/per shot. Tried R**y few day ago, overall is not bad, she not rushing, very naughty and treat u like a king. Can communicate via minimal english. Thai ascent quite strong. Real face is quite similar to picture but heavy make up luh. The port tryable one since all the dai kor here say TYL port always full.

That all for the FR. thx for reading. Overall I still new and dont know much about other ports in KK. Hope got dai kor can share some contact for me so I can explore more. Chiong safe guys.

For Michat Ab*l*ne_666, how do you contact and order them?

Geng7207
30-07-2022, 11:00 PM
Port: P*r* A*s*ana
Face: 5
Skin: Tanned
Massage Skill: new comer, just learned massage. Massaged my legs for 30 minutes, no strength
Body: thin
Boobs: B to C
DFK: No
HJ: Batin ,100
BBBJ: Capped
FJ: didnt ask
GFE: 5, very chatty and talkative. but a bit too much for me, because she kept on talking about her past experience with different guys.
WIR: for other ML
Damage: 68 + 100

surprisingly there are 6 ML here. Pinoy x 2 , noth fair skin, one is chubby with less makeup, like your neighbour, another one is also chubby but takes care of her looks more, looks like someone who you can find in a pub. The other 4 are locals. One is tiny and looks very young, like a student. 58 looks wild . I might go back to try number 69

hep69music7
31-07-2022, 02:48 PM

Bro , can pm mam Jenny contact ? Thank u very much

qqq770923
31-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Can any one share Mama Jenny Contact? TQVM

winson9918
01-08-2022, 02:52 AM
Any bro know any good MP does good massage + BBBJ? Recommend pls thx

Urz3
01-08-2022, 05:18 AM
For Michat Ab*l*ne_666, how do you contact and order them?

Just search the michat and add. Sadly one of the best left kk already

Nigger1234
01-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Hello all brothers, sorry newbie here.. anyone mind sharing some local contacts, been searching haven’t found any🥲

roberttoli
01-08-2022, 05:42 PM

Hi, anyone tried lydiana before? asking those who have experience with her. No sharing id yet cos not sure

Sinner342
01-08-2022, 05:57 PM

Hi, anyone tried lydiana before? asking those who have experience with her. No sharing id yet cos not sure

Surely scam bro, i just took a glance at the pic n what i think is most probably scammer. If found on tinder, maybe its real lah.

roberttoli
01-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Surely scam bro, i just took a glance at the pic n what i think is most probably scammer. If found on tinder, maybe its real lah.

Have you added her on your wechat? becos her wechat looks legit as a person but not sure about her service

hep69music7
01-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Bro , anyone tried crystal place lately ? Can share some FR for crystal place reflexology ? Thank u

Rama66
02-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Anyone know if she's legit?

utoto
02-08-2022, 01:10 PM

Bro, pm contact please

Zuanmi56
02-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Cant wait to hv my pp on UEE tyl tonight

Nigger1234
02-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Cant wait to hv my pp on UEE tyl tonightdon’t forget to update your review here bro

Devil1993
02-08-2022, 03:54 PM
Bro any of you have contacted Mama Jenny recently? How u ppl approached her?

Pyrotics
02-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Anyone know any mo offering services in labuan?

yell89opa
02-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Have you added her on your wechat? becos her wechat looks legit as a person but not sure about her service

Try only bro, later come back here let us know is scam or not scam

kevinchia83
02-08-2022, 04:12 PM

Will ask for deposit so likely scam

kevinchia83
02-08-2022, 05:04 PM

Most likely scam if asked for deposit

hep69music7
02-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Bro , this is my first time to KK , any good MP with good experience to recommend ? Thank u

hep69music7
02-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Port: P*r* A*s*ana
Face: 5
Skin: Tanned
Massage Skill: new comer, just learned massage. Massaged my legs for 30 minutes, no strength
Body: thin
Boobs: B to C
DFK: No
HJ: Batin ,100
BBBJ: Capped
FJ: didnt ask
GFE: 5, very chatty and talkative. but a bit too much for me, because she kept on talking about her past experience with different guys.
WIR: for other ML
Damage: 68 + 100

surprisingly there are 6 ML here. Pinoy x 2 , noth fair skin, one is chubby with less makeup, like your neighbour, another one is also chubby but takes care of her looks more, looks like someone who you can find in a pub. The other 4 are locals. One is tiny and looks very young, like a student. 58 looks wild . I might go back to try number 69

Can pm me location ? Harbour city or pllaza kingfisher ? Thank u

Geng7207
02-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Can pm me location ? Harbour city or pllaza kingfisher ? Thank u

Harbour city

nlo1234
02-08-2022, 10:57 PM

Hi bro, can pm contact? Thanks!

Kaubam
03-08-2022, 08:59 AM
She is also in kch, lol

jeremynwf
03-08-2022, 09:10 AM

B:g f£%t damai which number ya?
W$ng f3i asia city also which number yA?

Jayjay172
03-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Can u send me her OKT no.

Jayjay172
03-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Can i hve her contact?

Jayjay172
03-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Anywhere i can find in KK ? Need contact urgent

Zuanmi56
04-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Sorry for late report guys. Here's my FR bout the stock i tried last last night
Name: UEE
Race: THAI
Language: minimal english
Face : 8/10 cutie
Body : 9/10 smooth skin/white/my dream body type
Boobs : as mentioned/feel great to grab
Pussy : 9/10 tight/clean
BBBJ : i would say 6/10 not that great but still a good bj
DFK : didnt asked
Anal : -
DATY: didnt asked
MOAN: 9/10 she moaned harder when i push it all in
FJ : 10/10 the best 2nd stock i tried so far after Mango..
GFE: 7/10 shy at first and the conversation slowly build up after i try make some jokes here and there..
Rush: no rush.. I managed trying every position i knew even standing position..
Damage: rm240+50 cim
WIR: yes.. But i would love if tyl put some new menu like popiah or indomee

P/s: cim was so so for me.. I try to put it all in her mouth but she stop me and just went for the head.. No bj just a bit licking and handstroke to finish me off

Nigger1234
05-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Sorry for late report guys. Here's my FR bout the stock i tried last last night
Name: UEE
Race: THAI
Language: minimal english
Face : 8/10 cutie
Body : 9/10 smooth skin/white/my dream body type
Boobs : as mentioned/feel great to grab
Pussy : 9/10 tight/clean
BBBJ : i would say 6/10 not that great but still a good bj
DFK : didnt asked
Anal : -
DATY: didnt asked
MOAN: 9/10 she moaned harder when i push it all in
FJ : 10/10 the best 2nd stock i tried so far after Mango..
GFE: 7/10 shy at first and the conversation slowly build up after i try make some jokes here and there..
Rush: no rush.. I managed trying every position i knew even standing position..
Damage: rm240+50 cim
WIR: yes.. But i would love if tyl put some new menu like popiah or indomee

P/s: cim was so so for me.. I try to put it all in her mouth but she stop me and just went for the head.. No bj just a bit licking and handstroke to finish me off Can do without CD?