PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

CanYouF
13-03-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
BalloonS?? left over from CNY ?? ............. so boring........... :)

preparing for Good Friday izzit?? :p

CanYouF
13-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by naemlo
Wow bro u still go TH??? That place damn boring now with the present batch of gers. It's better to explore other KTVs....

That CB botak... how the hell did he manage to sit there for so long? He should be laying on the road more than sitting ......

no matter what we say, TH will always be as full as ever... sigh....

fun4evergood
13-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF

I agreed.............. still can't figure why........... :(

forex
14-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Wow bro u still go TH??? That place damn boring now with the present batch of gers. It's better to explore other KTVs....

That CB botak... how the hell did he manage to sit there for so long? He should be laying on the road more than sitting ......

ha ha cannot compare to XM girls lah. but present batch standard dropped. but cheap lah esp when go with 1 or 2 friends. i prefer K but only if got 3 or more.

laying on the road as in pok kai :D

forex
14-03-2004, 12:25 AM
BalloonS?? left over from CNY ?? ............. so boring........... :)

dun remember the 2 mandrain orange time got any ballons. could be some samster celebrate bird day.

forex
14-03-2004, 12:48 AM

cause no matter how we complain, once a while will still pop by. afterall, th is on your recommended list what.

CanYouF
14-03-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by forex
cause no matter how we complain, once a while will still pop by. afterall, th is on your recommended list what.

haha... i dun have any grudges against that place... only one being quite difficult to get a room... i really dun care about that botak, he dun disturb me, i dun disturb him.... :D

the PRCs there are quite easy with the tips u give them, give 10 also take, give 15 also take, give 20 also take.... they dun really give CB face so that's a positive point, unlike some of the other KTV girls... knn.... give 30 KPKB... wtf!

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by darkstar
hehehe... twice in 3 days tot 23 jugs beer btw 3-4 guys... i now pronounce u new king of th.... glad u enjoyin the sillypore ktv scene... borin it may b at times ... but we make our own funk rite......?

cheers!

thats really very tiring session, drink from 3 / 4pm till midnite, hahaha I am still newbies comparing to all bros here, dont even bother to ask me who is who or which gal is good, I am poor in remembering names, especially PRC one.

Hmm... I must say the fun in TH KTV is lots more expensive (we easily spent SGD500 on drinking alone) and not as wild comparing to what we are enjoying in JB LSB and honestly, I always prefer younger pussy, so 95% of TH gals failed that criteria.

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Wow!! so happening.................. hope to see u there sometimes. Cheers! :D

Can Let me see the photos............

thank you bro for allowing to experience cheonging the way TH regular, when's your next targeted date?

Can but currently Devil Club's storage is almost full, be patient to wait for awhile more.

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 02:25 AM
a cheong friend of mine called me up after seeing my post and said "gordon, where got $10 hang cheng liao, bo leong sim, buy your salem still can. heng nowadays did not cheong with you, lau kwee".

so seriously bros who have been there of recent, what is your current range for tips each girl?

if you have more than 10 gals coming in and out till you cant even recognised them, I bet $10 is a very friendly tips for a gal to spend lesser than 15 mins the entire session.

I would judge it by how much time the gal spent, how well she serve and how wild I have played with her. I wont want to waste any of their time if I dont fancy her

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 02:26 AM

I must say TH now is much more quiet comparing to when I first went there last year, at Happy Hour, at least half of the upstairs rooms are full, not to mention downstair.

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
if the girl come in and sit 5 min and then disappear and come back when you bill, the girl also bo leong sim......wanna earn money also must do some work mah....

some gals goes on volume, she will try and insist to sit in all rooms, her calculation will be like 15 rooms X $10 = $150 better bet than 5 rooms X $30, as most gals know that most customer will tip min $10, perhaps we should start to intro $2 tip to defeat those gals with this mentality.

In reality, in most cases, a gal who sit more than 10 rooms will have at least some of the room's tips uncollected bcos most rooms usually bill about the same time. So experienced gals will start to ask for your tips before the common billing time. To me, if you wanna my tip, make sure you present to collect them and I normally dont give much amber time for them to rush back, so bye bye to those gals practising this.

naemlo
14-03-2004, 03:50 AM
ha ha cannot compare to XM girls lah. but present batch standard dropped. but cheap lah esp when go with 1 or 2 friends. i prefer K but only if got 3 or more.

laying on the road as in pok kai :D

I prefer K than TH....

Defintely XM is better.......no doubt woith stamp n chop.

fun4evergood
14-03-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
thank you bro for allowing to experience cheonging the way TH regular, when's your next targeted date?

Can but currently Devil Club's storage is almost full, be patient to wait for awhile more.

For u, anytime bro................. :D

monster98
14-03-2004, 02:34 PM
I prefer K than TH....

Defintely XM is better.......no doubt woith stamp n chop.

XM? where issit har? really lost touch after my trip to indo :(

fun4evergood
14-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by monster98

Welcome back.............. XM is his homeland in the land of the dragon.............

lurpsexx
14-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Welcome back.............. XM is his homeland in the land of the dragon.............

eh bro!

where u go last night???

tot i could finally meet u liao.... haiz....:o

fun4evergood
14-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
eh bro!

where u go last night???

tot i could finally meet u liao.... haiz....:o

Sorrie sorrie............... was ganna activate by my gal....... next time sure go........ when where ............ :D

lurpsexx
14-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Sorrie sorrie............... was ganna activate by my gal....... next time sure go........ when where ............

Haiz!... u take over my place as Super Space Shuttle Aeroplane King liao....:o

fun4evergood
15-03-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Haiz!... u take over my place as Super Space Shuttle Aeroplane King liao....:o

No lah................ me never promise to go leh.......... anyway u all enjoyed ................:D

naemlo
15-03-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by monster98

Somewhere around there loh.....:D

cursor
15-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Was at TH on Saturday, at 11pm there was a raid and all the girls are up the Van. Would it mean that we could expect a complete slowdown in TH. But one of the girl sms me at 1230 saying that she was ok. Any idea if these girls will be deployed back even if they have a valid visa? I think more than 50 up lorry, very long queue to the Van................

naemlo
15-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by cursor
Was at TH on Saturday, at 11pm there was a raid and all the girls are up the Van. Would it mean that we could expect a complete slowdown in TH. But one of the girl sms me at 1230 saying that she was ok. Any idea if these girls will be deployed back even if they have a valid visa? I think more than 50 up lorry, very long queue to the Van................

TH gers up?? Hmmm........:confused:

cursor
15-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Yup , all up lorry on Sat. Any samster here went on Sunday, any gers?

fun4evergood
15-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Yup , all up lorry on Sat. Any samster here went on Sunday, any gers?

Really?? ................sad .................. :(

forex
16-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Really?? ................sad .................. :(

why sad?

fun4evergood
16-03-2004, 08:29 AM
why sad?

It used to be my playground............ any of ur gals ganna caught?

cursor
16-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Aiyah, Dont worry guys, just recce yesterday. The gers are back. According to the gers, if that night were the immigration officers, then they will be deported back. But for police, they are only brought for recording purpose only, unless their visa are not valid.

Sorry for making the first post on the incident, i was anxious to have more info from any samster that knows what will happen to these gers. Guess they are alright at the moment.:p

forex
16-03-2004, 02:37 PM
It used to be my playground............ any of ur gals ganna caught?

wish they had :D

MrDevil
16-03-2004, 03:19 PM
For u, anytime bro................. :D

will jio you next week when I return from my Hdy trip. schedule is very tight now.

fun4evergood
17-03-2004, 02:41 AM
wish they had :D

Why so like that? :D

fun4evergood
17-03-2004, 02:42 AM
will jio you next week when I return from my Hdy trip. schedule is very tight now.

Sure sure.............. will wait patiently.......... btw u have trip going to thailand to "pour water"............. :D

MrDevil
17-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Sure sure.............. will wait patiently.......... btw u have trip going to thailand to "pour water"............. :D

yes planned on 9~12 April for Songkran in BKK. Will post the details out once I am back from Hdy, too busy running around recently. Joining us?

fun4evergood
17-03-2004, 02:55 AM
yes planned on 9~12 April for Songkran in BKK. Will post the details out once I am back from Hdy, too busy running around recently. Joining us?

Oh good......... will try to schedule my leave......... keep me informed. :D

MrDevil
17-03-2004, 02:58 AM
Oh good......... will try to schedule my leave......... keep me informed. :D

but we got to really confirm the seat fast bcos it will be a super peak season with good friday and songkran, but I can get the flight and hotels prebook earlier, for puyings, got to hunt there. If you dont looks as scary like me, you should not have much problem to hunting one.

fun4evergood
17-03-2004, 08:29 AM
but we got to really confirm the seat fast bcos it will be a super peak season with good friday and songkran, but I can get the flight and hotels prebook earlier, for puyings, got to hunt there. If you dont looks as scary like me, you should not have much problem to hunting one.

Really............ then I have to go for plastic surgery.........:D

ahbengsony
17-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Aiyah, Dont worry guys, just recce yesterday. The gers are back. According to the gers, if that night were the immigration officers, then they will be deported back. But for police, they are only brought for recording purpose only, unless their visa are not valid.

Sorry for making the first post on the incident, i was anxious to have more info from any samster that knows what will happen to these gers. Guess they are alright at the moment.:p
----
Gals to Lookout

Liulee .A cat 150 gal at 100
Xiaoyun , SS

Not many gals yesterday i was there. can any brudder recommend the room that offers the most privacy without people walking like the ground floor rooms

i was in one of the room at the ground floor, damm, foul smell of sperms. The electrical freshener is not working.

MrDevil
17-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Really............ then I have to go for plastic surgery.........:D

why? to make your looks scary? hehehhe

Hows the fun in TH last few days? any chances any of you know Ai Ling and Annie? Are they caught in the recent raid reported here?

pai say to ask like newbies, i am one when comes to KTV.

forex
17-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by ahbengsony
----
Gals to Lookout

Liulee .A cat 150 gal at 100
Xiaoyun , SS

Not many gals yesterday i was there. can any brudder recommend the room that offers the most privacy without people walking like the ground floor rooms

i was in one of the room at the ground floor, damm, foul smell of sperms. The electrical freshener is not working.

there is 1 or 2 rm downstairs with bar counter which i think you did not get it or upstairs those 30 series ones not bad but sure got people walk here and there like the waitress, the girls and people like me who like to jalan jalan hee hee.

SS? small rounded girl?

fun4evergood
18-03-2004, 12:37 AM
why? to make your looks scary? hehehhe

Hows the fun in TH last few days? any chances any of you know Ai Ling and Annie? Are they caught in the recent raid reported here?

pai say to ask like newbies, i am one when comes to KTV. ]

I got no idea........ all my th cheong kaki gone missing.............. :(

ahbengsony
18-03-2004, 08:51 AM
there is 1 or 2 rm downstairs with bar counter which i think you did not get it or upstairs those 30 series ones not bad but sure got people walk here and there like the waitress, the girls and people like me who like to jalan jalan hee hee.

SS? small rounded girl?
----
it is her name lah. She is from Guangzhou, face 5 /10 but veri PLAYABLE. Are you the one who peep into my room when i XXXXed her. She wear VERI skimpy T- string with a BIG opening in the front part.

Do you want to meet up next week ? I am free from two to seven which after i must go home to punch card :D
Pls pm me if you want to.

By the way, my biz kaki told me that Egos ktv is the one which all the gals will go Fxxxing around the rooms .

Can bro minahktvsiao verify this ???

forex
18-03-2004, 02:33 PM
----
it is her name lah. She is from Guangzhou, face 5 /10 but veri PLAYABLE. Are you the one who peep into my room when i XXXXed her. She wear VERI skimpy T- string with a BIG opening in the front part.

Do you want to meet up next week ? I am free from two to seven which after i must go home to punch card :D
Pls pm me if you want to.

By the way, my biz kaki told me that Egos ktv is the one which all the gals will go Fxxxing around the rooms .

Can bro minahktvsiao verify this ???

just wanted to confirm because in Jan got 1 SS sat with me chit chat sing song only lah :D she told me she going back china. maybe following following week then go check out. next week must go serve the nation.

minahktvsiao
18-03-2004, 02:37 PM

Can bro minahktvsiao verify this ??? [/B] sorry nvr been there b4 but there is some info regard egos ktv where some bros confirm as cmi.Reading the thread also make me think that it cmi so nvr go there.Peviously heard very happening but it was last year and i think after the sweep by cnb all the gems have disappear but not confirm coz nvr been there.soory abt that.

ahbengsony
19-03-2004, 08:12 AM
A brief Fr,

YEsterday i was at TH again after one of my own kaki wanted a beer. Popped in around two ( early i know).

Lily / And her two frd. 3 P , yes , two into action and one watch water.

BBBj : 7/ 10
Fj : AA
Catbath : AAAAA
HP : 943962XX

Lily ( 38 C) good for boobs lovers
Her frd ( never ask name) Pom Pom chee bye.
Her Frd II ( never ask name) Watch water only

Damage : S$ 100 x2 plus $ 20.

JIEJIE

good gf feeling but maybe her first day, so a bit nervous. told me she work at tiananmen the previous night and told me that not earning enough. i told her to see the mirror and do some touch up to her face.

an unpolished gem.

Damage : $ 30.

that all. i dont write compo like SE or HD.

:D

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 03:35 AM
Was there tonite with 2 bros............. really nothing to shout about............ gals there really not up to the standard.

IMHO, the lookable gals have gone back or shifted base......... should wait for the next wave to come.............

manfon
23-03-2004, 03:54 AM
Was there tonite with 2 bros............. really nothing to shout about............ gals there really not up to the standard.

IMHO, the lookable gals have gone back or shifted base......... should wait for the next wave to come.............

your gal is ok lah.. but of cos the more chio the merrier!

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by manfon
your gal is ok lah.. but of cos the more chio the merrier!

Looking at the time of your reply............u also jus send her home onli.......... Haiz............ dun know how is Ah Tan doing.............:rolleyes:

simplyhorny
23-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Looking at the time of your reply............u also jus send her home onli.......... Haiz............ dun know how is Ah Tan doing.............:rolleyes:

Received an sms from him at about 930 am. Seems like he is REALLY enjoying his gal... (Disclaimer: for more info, kindly refer to the bro himself)

Ah Tan
23-03-2004, 10:06 AM
yup yup yup bro! here am i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got laid......muahahhahahaaahhaa

but fun4evergood....ur girl also not bad mah......manfon one also leh......both the one at supper and the one who didn't go. IMO the one who didn't go is the prettier one.

PS: Ah Tan is trying to become sperminator 4 wannabe.....hehe joking....lolz

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Ah Tan

but fun4evergood....ur girl also not bad mah......manfon one also leh......both the one at supper and the one who didn't go. IMO the one who didn't go is the prettier one.

Of course lah................. glad u have enjoyed urself............
CHeers !!

manfon
23-03-2004, 09:04 PM

ya lor.. haiz.. only ah tan got action.. ;)

manfon
23-03-2004, 09:06 PM

target on liao..but think she only can see see look look leh.. supposed to have lunch today.. haiz.. but i too bizzie..:cool:

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 09:42 PM
target on liao..but think she only can see see look look leh.. supposed to have lunch today.. haiz.. but i too bizzie..:cool:

Lunch with her........... go ahead.... aim for ROI......... maybe me go after her "sis"

manfon
23-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Lunch with her........... go ahead.... aim for ROI......... maybe me go after her "sis"

so now go lah?

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 09:45 PM
so now go lah?

Now go?? siao!!! ............................. me handicap leh..........

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 09:46 PM
so now go lah?

U really have ganna her poison.......... should have warned u..........

manfon
23-03-2004, 09:49 PM
U really have ganna her poison.......... should have warned u..........

why never WARN me!!! :(

fun4evergood
23-03-2004, 09:56 PM
why never WARN me!!! :(

Yah yah..................... go and pick her up after her working hours............ be nice to her loh......... :D

manfon
23-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Yah yah..................... go and pick her up after her working hours............ be nice to her loh......... :D

ya hor.. mayb can be as lucky as ah TAN! ;)
now call Ah TAM.. when we going to TAM.. ?

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 02:19 AM

Seems like I am missing lots of fun here, when is the next targeted date?

Ah Tan
24-03-2004, 02:42 AM
whats TAM?

wah u guys really tio gong tao liao......

cheongkid
24-03-2004, 03:15 AM
whats TAM?

TAM = Tiananmen (high-class niteclub)

manfon
24-03-2004, 06:45 AM
whats TAM?

2am post....you go eat free meat again? :D show me the way!!

TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM

fun4evergood
24-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Seems like I am missing lots of fun here, when is the next targeted date?

ANy time any day.................. :D

fun4evergood
24-03-2004, 08:16 AM
2am post....you go eat free meat again? :D show me the way!!

TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM TAM

Ah Tan = Terminator 4 !!!

Ah Tan
24-03-2004, 09:46 AM
:o hehehe FR coming up soon......hehe

go TAM ah....exp right? heard one bottle there is about $500-700 + ah

Ah Tan
24-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Ah Tan = Terminator 4 !!!

dun think i ever be deserved to be called Terminator 4......*points to SH* i come faster then u can imagine or even before the girl realises it was IN. bwahhahaha

she just called me last night asking why we never go meet them for supper. fun i think ur girl asking for you also. but ur girl chio, young and delicious. my one is lao chio lao chio kind.

By the way, there's a new joint called Gui Ping at marina south. The old Canto. Wanna check it out soon? saw a number of PRCs walking in there. Mabbe we could get lucky????? *pray*

CanYouF
24-03-2004, 08:31 PM
By the way, there's a new joint called Gui Ping at marina south. The old Canto. Wanna check it out soon? saw a number of PRCs walking in there. Mabbe we could get lucky????? *pray*

eh... got new place ah.... hmmm..... interesting interesting... any price details? :)

fun4evergood
25-03-2004, 02:43 AM
dun think i ever be deserved to be called Terminator 4......*points to SH* i come faster then u can imagine or even before the girl realises it was IN. bwahhahaha

she just called me last night asking why we never go meet them for supper. fun i think ur girl asking for you also. but ur girl chio, young and delicious. my one is lao chio lao chio kind.

New place?? Yes sir, reporting for duty !! Time, date ??

My gal chio meh?? yuck !! ...............

Tonite damn happening....................... wish u were here...........

manfon
25-03-2004, 03:12 AM
New place?? Yes sir, reporting for duty !! Time, date ??

My gal chio meh?? yuck !! ...............

Tonite damn happening....................... wish u were here...........

happening for you only lah

fun4evergood
25-03-2004, 08:15 AM

For me only meh................ u got 2 gals to go supper wat................. how ?? but based on the time of ur posting.....no hope.............. haiz ...

ahbengsony
25-03-2004, 08:36 AM
was at th ktv yesterday and a new batch just turn up from the 18th flight from Xiamen.

Damm , majority really really cant make it. knn, so many of them wearing jeans .will stop for a month

really nothing to shout about, sianz.:rolleyes:

Ah Tan
25-03-2004, 10:21 AM

FR pls!!!!

wah kns......make me gianz......so fun and manfon got "supper"?

fun4evergood
25-03-2004, 10:07 PM
was at th ktv yesterday and a new batch just turn up from the 18th flight from Xiamen.

Damm , majority really really cant make it. knn, so many of them wearing jeans .will stop for a month

really nothing to shout about, sianz.:rolleyes:

Really?? which room are u in?? I am in 1033.................... :D

Agreed.....this patch is totally disgusting......except for a few "old chais"............

fun4evergood
25-03-2004, 10:08 PM
FR pls!!!!

Yap......... he got supper with 2 gals........... go ask him......... :D

manfon
25-03-2004, 11:12 PM
For me only meh................ u got 2 gals to go supper wat................. how ?? but based on the time of ur posting.....no hope.............. haiz ...

ya.. wanna change target liao.

manfon
25-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Really?? which room are u in?? I am in 1033.................... :D

Agreed.....this patch is totally disgusting......except for a few "old chais"............

ya... your "old cai" you mean?

manfon
25-03-2004, 11:17 PM
FR pls!!!!

what so fun.. not fun at all.!!!! Waste my sleeping time!

fun4evergood
26-03-2004, 08:28 AM
ya.. wanna change target liao.

Ha Ha...... talk about ROI........... patient lah.

robin
29-03-2004, 03:18 AM
Bro I cannot wait liao. My mm in XM looking for me.... ahahahahahahahh..... if u r interested n free join me loh. Else I'll go ahead with my friend.

Hi bros,any hotel recommentation in xiamen.

manfon
29-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Ha Ha...... talk about ROI........... patient lah.

time waits for no man..
cock waits for no chick..

fun4evergood
29-03-2004, 08:32 PM
time waits for no man..
cock waits for no chick..

So u letting her off??????????? :D

manfon
29-03-2004, 09:57 PM
So u letting her off??????????? :D

ya lah.. you wanna take over? hehe..

fun4evergood
29-03-2004, 10:46 PM
ya lah.. you wanna take over? hehe..

Ha ha........... I dare not...........:cool:

Ah Tan
30-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Manfon giving up so soon? haiiiiii

manfon
30-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Manfon giving up so soon? haiiiiii

A man will always.. Take up easy, let go easy..:cool:

MrDevil
30-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Bros, first time orguinising mission to Spore scene. Inviting all interested bros to join in and see if we can set another record for biggest bang in TH. I target to have at least 20 guys.

Please report your strength at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17366

naemlo
30-03-2004, 10:13 PM

U giving up???

To all my cheong bros, I'm back in S'pore for cheonging again. Activate me........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manfon
30-03-2004, 10:29 PM
U giving up???

To all my cheong bros, I'm back in S'pore for cheonging again. Activate me........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knn. just reach onli come into forum.. you really hardcore leh..

giving up is easy.. letting go is difficult..hahhaa..

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 12:21 AM

LOL........... tonite empty handed again?? :D

manfon
31-03-2004, 12:22 AM
LOL........... tonite empty handed again?? :D

you?:D

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 12:24 AM
Bros, first time orguinising mission to Spore scene. Inviting all interested bros to join in and see if we can set another record for biggest bang in TH. I target to have at least 20 guys.

Please report your strength at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17366

Wah...... so big gang............ will try to make it.......... :D

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 12:26 AM
you?:D

Me play pool with her until 12am........... quite enjoyable........... :D

manfon
31-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Me play pool with her until 12am........... quite enjoyable........... :D

got sticks, got balls... as long as u happi...:D
she got play yours?

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 12:29 AM
U giving up???

Activate u? go where??? u like spore ktv meh after u come back from dragon land?

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 12:30 AM
got sticks, got balls... as long as u happi...:D
she got play yours?

Cannot leh................... tmr u got work or not? thinking of going JC.........

naemlo
31-03-2004, 02:57 AM
knn. just reach onli come into forum.. you really hardcore leh..

giving up is easy.. letting go is difficult..hahhaa..

Looking for old cheong friends. :p
Can't sleep tonite cos for past few nites slept very late....

naemlo
31-03-2004, 02:59 AM
Activate u? go where??? u like spore ktv meh after u come back from dragon land?

Will try to change my 'taste' to suit the local PRC.....

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Will try to change my 'taste' to suit the local PRC.....

Ha Ha.....think u onli wan to go D** and not T*.............

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 08:48 AM
Looking for old cheong friends. :p
Can't sleep tonite cos for past few nites slept very late....

Wau Lao... So envious... every night slept very late... Guess your waist is well trained to take more challenges...eh??? *wink* You just came back yesterday? So got cheong anywhere last night?

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 10:09 AM
wah kns.....u guys go TH bo jio!!!!!
go dinner somemore. Play pool somemore......bo jio!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 10:23 AM

wei, I jio u liao but you never response back hor... wanna to see some boobs shot at TH? Login to Devil Club to view them all, 60+ photos uploaded liao. See which one is your pai chai?

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 10:29 AM
ok ok goin in now.......wah u take photos in TH ah power!!!!!

next time try to take photo in F 11.....bwahhahhahaha more power!!!!

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 11:09 AM

we attack one target at a time and very soon, all places will ban us liao, hahahahahha

naemlo
31-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Wau Lao... So envious... every night slept very late... Guess your waist is well trained to take more challenges...eh??? *wink* You just came back yesterday? So got cheong anywhere last night?

Commando trained.....
No cheong, went to MS to play pool.

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 12:36 PM

hoi, see photo liao no comment kah? So how, joining in?

Cupid77
31-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Mr Devil, always cannot join yr yahoo club leh.........always say

There is no group called Devil _X_ Club.

How arh?

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Cupid77
Mr Devil, always cannot join yr yahoo club leh.........always say

There is no group called Devil _X_ Club.

How arh?

PM you the URL liao, bcos the word is banned here, so can oni post with space in between

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 01:20 PM
i dun see any TH pictures leh.......

RJ2004
31-03-2004, 01:25 PM
i dun see any TH pictures leh.......

nm, you come, i help you take :D

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by RJ2004

I take care of the lightings and make up then.... :D

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by RJ2004

see the messages posted, i better not tok too much about Devil Club here before Sam ban me here. hehehehhee

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 01:28 PM
I take care of the lightings and make up then.... :D

i take the reflector? or I hold the boobs for you all to shoot? hhahahaha

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 01:31 PM

Oh... Nearly forget... My make-up also include washing, blow drying, trimming or shaving the "hair below" as well... Plus an after service of tongue flicking for added moisture... :D

forex
31-03-2004, 05:56 PM

perhaps can get the photographer that goes round to help ;)

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 05:58 PM
i be the male model and pose for u guys ok?

hmmm seems like SH has way a better figure......embrassed.....

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Oh... Nearly forget... My make-up also include washing, blow drying, trimming or shaving the "hair below" as well... Plus an after service of tongue flicking for added moisture... :D

make sure you train your tongue properly for Fri, there are tons of PDMM that will yearn for a lick long long liao, they probably dont looks good but maybe taste good. hehehehehhe

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 06:40 PM
i be the male model and pose for u guys ok?

hmmm seems like SH has way a better figure......embrassed.....

maybe some like cute guy like u ;)

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 08:20 PM
make sure you train your tongue properly for Fri, there are tons of PDMM that will yearn for a lick long long liao, they probably dont looks good but maybe taste good. hehehehehhe

Yes SIR! Tongue twirling exercise begin... 1 2 3 4... 2 2 3 4... 3 2 3 4... 4 2 3 4... 5 2 3 4... Change Direction! 1 2 3 4... 2 2 3 4... 3 2 3 4... 4 2 3 4... 5 2 3 4...

Good enough sir... ??? Think my tongue abit tired now... Need to rest... kekeke....

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 09:39 PM

How to chio u?? no hp?? :D

fun4evergood
31-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Commando trained.....
No cheong, went to MS to play pool.

KNN..... I was there also last nite..... never see u??

naemlo
31-03-2004, 11:40 PM
KNN..... I was there also last nite..... never see u??

Wat time?? I was there at abt 2330hrs till 0230hrs.

manfon
01-04-2004, 03:53 AM

wah.. like that also can miss... got chinese saying goes..

you yuan qian li lai xiang hui, wu yuan dui mian bu xiang feng..

fun4evergood
01-04-2004, 07:43 AM

Ha ha...... I was there from 9pm till 11.30pm..............

fun4evergood
01-04-2004, 07:44 AM

Mei Yuan............

Ah Tan
01-04-2004, 09:47 AM

eh bro when we go F 11 and play pool?

rem we wanna sit outside and play pool drink beer? muahahahhaha i like the songs the KJ play outside leh.....damm shiok.....hehe

forex
02-04-2004, 04:15 AM
Mei Yuan............

MS is Marina sth? there got 3 billard salons? my usually go there for pocket billard so no fate with you bros i guess ;)

hope you all have fun tomorrow.

fun4evergood
02-04-2004, 08:27 AM
MS is Marina sth? there got 3 billard salons? my usually go there for pocket billard so no fate with you bros i guess ;)

hope you all have fun tomorrow.

Pocket billard?? where? how? :D

naemlo
02-04-2004, 09:09 AM
eh bro when we go F 11 and play pool?

rem we wanna sit outside and play pool drink beer? muahahahhaha i like the songs the KJ play outside leh.....damm shiok.....hehe

Anytime.....

naemlo
02-04-2004, 09:09 AM

He was with a ger sure miss me....

monster98
02-04-2004, 11:42 AM
He was with a ger sure miss me....

Long time no cheong liao..... when going har???? Can activate me bo????

naemlo
02-04-2004, 01:11 PM

Wow u still standing on this earth??

HH dyn??

monster98
02-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Wow u still standing on this earth??

HH dyn??

Yo bro.... almost death.... :D well..... Happened to pass by dyn 2 days ago.... wow... supply more than demand.. shiok men..... "lau chui nua".....

sori... just confirm by the organiser (devil) that i will join them in TH 2nite.... wanna cum along???? heard 20+ samster going... should be quite fun :p

naemlo
02-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Yo bro.... almost death.... :D well..... Happened to pass by dyn 2 days ago.... wow... supply more than demand.. shiok men..... "lau chui nua".....

sori... just confirm by the organiser (devil) that i will join them in TH 2nite.... wanna cum along???? heard 20+ samster going... should be quite fun :p

I thought u dun like big crowd???

monster98
02-04-2004, 02:50 PM
I thought u dun like big crowd???

I only go and c c lok lok and c how they enjoy themselves only..... :p

2moro is a non working day so............. :D

fun4evergood
03-04-2004, 03:06 AM

Where have u been all this time?? :confused:

monster98
03-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Where have u been all this time?? :confused:

With u yesterday at Dyn mah. hahahahahaha......... :p

fun4evergood
04-04-2004, 03:45 AM
With u yesterday at Dyn mah. hahahahahaha......... :p

Haizzzzzzzz......... thought u have forgetten me liao........ :cool:

naemlo
04-04-2004, 05:30 AM
Shounan, simplyhorny, ah tan, manfon, basic..... , lurpsex.

U guys are super, knn 0500hrs still so awake, still can hop around.
I almost shut my eyes..... btw the singer quite chio... Ah tan!!!!! u know wat to do hor???

Just too bad my Axx left early.... :p

lurpsex.... the ger I brought is my sis....
if u can sian her successfully, I bow to u...........

ahboy78
06-04-2004, 12:32 PM
pai seh pai seh, when can activate me for cheonging? now so many cais up the lorry see also sad.

Ah Tan
06-04-2004, 02:35 PM

I almost shut my eyes..... btw the singer quite chio... Ah tan!!!!! u know wat to do hor???

Bro you want ah? if u want tell me....but i can tell you she is not an easy catch. She is local. Well i am sure we will get to see her next week.....

naemlo
06-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Bro you want ah? if u want tell me....but i can tell you she is not an easy catch. She is local. Well i am sure we will get to see her next week.....

Steady....., I'm flying off to Phi either this Sunday or next Tue. Any good place in Manila??? :p

fun4evergood
07-04-2004, 12:13 AM
pai seh pai seh, when can activate me for cheonging? now so many cais up the lorry see also sad.

But u banned TH long time ago?? willing to explore again? :)

seekfun
09-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Any Bro keen to go TH next week? I am thinking of either Tues or Thurs nite. Let me know if interested.

lurpsexx
10-04-2004, 02:41 AM
Any Bro keen to go TH next week? I am thinking of either Tues or Thurs nite. Let me know if interested.

still got chai there meh??? AV clean up liao!

seekfun
10-04-2004, 09:28 AM
still got chai there meh??? AV clean up liao!

I was there on Tues, after the AV clean up. Still got cai, though they are more careful now...

tanterry
10-04-2004, 01:34 PM
I was there on Tues, after the AV clean up. Still got cai, though they are more careful now...

Nowsaday, not many places are safe.. also read from newspapers that customers & ger from boss also kenna caught by av & were fined.

Been to the TH last night, so confirm business same as before with most of the regulars are still around (1-2 years type). even got to quality control the gers sitting with us hahaha.... to control the cost :cool: if you are the adventurous type, you may wanna try the infamous yan yan :D

Rof|maoxz
10-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Riad at GL area last nite again.... :(

KongXU
11-04-2004, 08:21 PM
actually th kinda sucks.....maybe becos of all those raids....haiz...

naemlo
12-04-2004, 01:25 AM
actually th kinda sucks.....maybe becos of all those raids....haiz...

Have not been there for quite awhile...... hmmm must visit it soon...

Ah Tan
12-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Have not been there for quite awhile...... hmmm must visit it soon...

hmmm ^ Stranger.......... :D

forex
12-04-2004, 10:57 AM
try fei fei 25yrs old very pretty but boobs not big.DoDo 28 face ok but big boobs. dun try a girl name xin er, service fuck up

wah these 2 old birds still around. so bro got ta pao?

Ah Tan
12-04-2004, 12:23 PM
wah these 2 old birds still around. so bro got ta pao?

so Naemlo when we goin? remember not to leave us out.....muahahhah

naemlo
12-04-2004, 12:45 PM
so Naemlo when we goin? remember not to leave us out.....muahahhah

Tonite onz???

fun4evergood
13-04-2004, 08:27 AM
The price is quite ok,went there at 9.30pm,waiter told me 3 jugs around $125 ktv room free,try to sit upstair as their r more girls there.One of the girl told me,there were around 50-60 girls in TH but after the raid,left 20 over only

only 20 left? demand more than stock........ better stay low.........

forex
14-04-2004, 01:07 PM
no but anyway will visit the place again soon :) will try to get fei fei out :rolleyes:

the other one better.

taurus75
22-04-2004, 11:08 AM
undefined anyone brudders got any info on nicole (malaysian)? is she still working TH ?
mizz her , a good chatter unlike the rest PRC chabos....
Thanx for sharing ur whereabouts if ani of the brudders seen her....

naemlo
22-04-2004, 12:17 PM
undefined anyone brudders got any info on nicole (malaysian)? is she still working TH ?
mizz her , a good chatter unlike the rest PRC chabos....
Thanx for sharing ur whereabouts if ani of the brudders seen her....

Was in TH last week, didn't c Nicole.

fantasize888
22-04-2004, 05:45 PM

Please advise who is Axx...is it gotta do wif insurance.. bro pls give review on her leh....saw her name on the screen few times but never call..

taurus75
22-04-2004, 05:58 PM
:o okies..thx brudder..btw u sit with nicole b4? a streetwise girl...

Was in TH last week, didn't c Nicole.

taurus75
22-04-2004, 06:03 PM
:rolleyes: hmmmm...missing nicole... btw is the horny botak man still sitting at the counter.. heard numerous rumours abt tat old botak. he happen to have a room specially for him to try out PRC girl whenever he feel the desire(from wat the waiter told me the room even have a name in TH : THE CANNON ROOM) :D w awawawa

naemlo
22-04-2004, 07:06 PM

Please advise who is Axx...is it gotta do wif insurance.. bro pls give review on her leh....saw her name on the screen few times but never call..

bro sorry this Axx is a friend of ours lah.... not working ger..

The Renegade
22-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Went there for a short stint this afternoon... 1st three gals I had were not up to standard (got bad breath)... the last one I had was quite playful, came in and started nibbling my ear, moaning "ah ah" with deep breath at the same time... Damn, couldn't remember her name, or else will definitely return for her... on my way out, saw a few gems wearing low-cut spaghetti show half-balls....

Definitely enjoyed this place so much better as compared to MG and Katong... those were letdowns (IMHO)....

Though I also enjoyed 51, but this place is better....

Ah Tan
22-04-2004, 11:11 PM
bro sorry this Axx is a friend of ours lah.... not working ger..

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darke
22-04-2004, 11:31 PM
:rolleyes: hmmmm...missing nicole... btw is the horny botak man still sitting at the counter.. heard numerous rumours abt tat old botak. he happen to have a room specially for him to try out PRC girl whenever he feel the desire(from wat the waiter told me the room even have a name in TH : THE CANNON ROOM) :D w awawawa

seem like u v close to her.
any happening wit her?
heard fr her friend that she went back for qing ming n now havent back yet.
n the boss intend to sack her ready.
poor thing

naemlo
23-04-2004, 12:01 AM

Me thinking of going..... :D

forex
23-04-2004, 01:23 AM
Me thinking of going..... :D

me should be going on Tue night :D

fun4evergood
23-04-2004, 01:26 AM
ha ha mi should be going on Tue. hope we dont vie for the same girls :D

which gal u normally sit with?

naemlo
23-04-2004, 01:30 AM
ha ha mi should be going on Tue. hope we dont vie for the same girls :D

Not confirm... dun worry.... :p

forex
23-04-2004, 01:33 AM
wah you all so fast..i was editing because even if we dont vie someone else would. normally i try not to sit with the same girl :D

naemlo
23-04-2004, 01:36 AM
wah you all so fast..i was editing because even if we dont vie someone else would. normally i try not to sit with the same girl :D

:) technology makes wonder.....

MrDevil
23-04-2004, 04:01 AM

she was away for 2 ~ 3 weeks, should be back working soon but not for too long.. wanna more info? why miss her so much ler? you share more i share more

taurus75
23-04-2004, 08:45 AM
intend to sack her..? then wat..? of all the malaysian only nicole can make it the rest already pork chop!!! if tat really the case then wish her all the best...*sob* no happening wif her lah but she a good companion when u feel really down and wish to have someone to talk to unlike PRC ball grabbers...!!
hope she is okay...
her fren? who... think only few of the malaysian are her frens onli...

seem like u v close to her.
any happening wit her?
heard fr her friend that she went back for qing ming n now havent back yet.
n the boss intend to sack her ready.
poor thing

taurus75
23-04-2004, 08:51 AM
but not for long? aiyah botak is always searching for excuses... heard tat he is importing 3 gems from malaysia, they are actually 3 sisters!!! tats why botak no more give a damn shit... btw thanzx for the info. will go there to find out more...share more? ooh okay... she is basically a ok girl who juz sit wif u..a good chatter. streetwise in wat i means *(jianghu) very good.
unlike all her counterparts... ;) ;)

she was away for 2 ~ 3 weeks, should be back working soon but not for too long.. wanna more info? why miss her so much ler? you share more i share more

forex
23-04-2004, 09:44 AM
intend to sack her..? then wat..? of all the malaysian only nicole can make it the rest already pork chop!!!

angel ok what. but dunno she still there or not.

forex
23-04-2004, 09:50 AM

you musy be pretty close to the young waiter for him to tell you such things. every room can be a tua pao room also.

taurus75
23-04-2004, 12:40 PM
angel is ok though... but think a bit insane in membrane insane in the brain.. always talking abt her exam....
hahahehe

angel ok what. but dunno she still there or not.

taurus75
23-04-2004, 12:47 PM
aiyah..everyone working will know.. heard there's 1 incident tat botak wife actually came from JB to catch him at his cannon room...btw botak is a malaysian from JB. he is not the boss there but TH mostly belongs to his elder brother and the rest are shareholders... and one thing when u get a bottle be pretty mind tat some of the bottles he oredi um kang liao.. he favours PRC than malaysia ones... coz he always request meals or presents from the malaysians when they are late or take leave to go back msia...damn him.. now many of the customers are trying to chip in $$$ to hehe give him a good beating.. but they TCSS onli lah...
you musy be pretty close to the young waiter for him to tell you such things. every room can be a tua pao room also.

taurus75
23-04-2004, 12:54 PM
some of you brudders may think tat PRC are better than msia but the system in msia Ktv are oso like tat...only vase. but they are really good companions ..always listen to ur sorrows...and if they consider u as good fren they will tell you no tips is ok...and to think tat PRC gals inside their heart they consider s us as very stupid and stingy hehe..coz we always take more than give...right? so give it a try coz i tried both and i eventually prefer taking msia ones than PRC.. ;)
cheers to all brudders...

naemlo
23-04-2004, 01:12 PM
aiyah..everyone working will know.. heard there's 1 incident tat botak wife actually came from JB to catch him at his cannon room...btw botak is a malaysian from JB. he is not the boss there but TH mostly belongs to his elder brother and the rest are shareholders... and one thing when u get a bottle be pretty mind tat some of the bottles he oredi um kang liao.. he favours PRC than malaysia ones... coz he always request meals or presents from the malaysians when they are late or take leave to go back msia...damn him.. now many of the customers are trying to chip in $$$ to hehe give him a good beating.. but they TCSS onli lah...

Can I chip in too??

naemlo
23-04-2004, 01:16 PM
some of you brudders may think tat PRC are better than msia but the system in msia Ktv are oso like tat...only vase. but they are really good companions ..always listen to ur sorrows...and if they consider u as good fren they will tell you no tips is ok...and to think tat PRC gals inside their heart they consider s us as very stupid and stingy hehe..coz we always take more than give...right? so give it a try coz i tried both and i eventually prefer taking msia ones than PRC.. ;)
cheers to all brudders...

I tried PRC, Sin, Mal, Viet..... I find them almost the same. Some are good and some bad.... I still prefer PRC... dunno y.

forex
23-04-2004, 05:42 PM
I tried PRC, Sin, Mal, Viet..... I find them almost the same. Some are good and some bad.... I still prefer PRC... dunno y.

cause they are so damn pretty and so damn many in China!

naemlo
23-04-2004, 05:46 PM
cause they are so damn pretty and so damn many in China!

Quite true back home, every nite 1 ger also cannot finish the gers.

forex
23-04-2004, 05:47 PM
angel is ok though... but think a bit insane in membrane insane in the brain.. always talking abt her exam....
hahahehe

:D She can really smoke people until gong gong.

forex
23-04-2004, 06:10 PM
aiyah..everyone working will know.. .

thats what we all heard also and about sleeping with the girls thing. you work there?

taurus75
23-04-2004, 07:27 PM
no lah...got a few connections here and there... so next time u brudders thinkin abt taking a PRC gal to hotel.. always bear in mind and who noes botak oredi tried and some of u might do the follow up...
nope, i dun work there...
heard his botak elder brother losing ground lately..

thats what we all heard also and about sleeping with the girls thing. you work there?

darkstar
23-04-2004, 07:37 PM

hehehe... me oso like prc... tho the msian not very far behind ...

taurus75
23-04-2004, 07:45 PM
well... hehe juz look carefully next time all brudders sit wif PRC..coz they dun shave armpits hair..and damn long ones... watch out ur drink coz u might find one strand in it...hahaha juz kidding..

hehehe... me oso like prc... tho the msian not very far behind ...

taurus75
23-04-2004, 07:58 PM
btw... i cant seem to get the approval from devils club to view photos..think is has been for weeks...does anyone noes why??
quite curious abt e photos..anyone pls help... i oredi registered weeks ago..
thanx brudders.. :confused:

cheongkid
23-04-2004, 09:05 PM
btw... i cant seem to get the approval from devils club to view photos..think is has been for weeks...does anyone noes why??
I suggest you contact the Devil himself.

taurus75
23-04-2004, 09:55 PM
helo there.... i still haven rcv ur approval in granting me access in the photos in yahoo groups... thanx man. or i have been rejected liao..?

darkstar
24-04-2004, 10:33 AM
I suggest you contact the Devil himself.

yo bro .... long time no c ... :)

forex
24-04-2004, 12:55 PM
to the superblur fellow who sian because girls say got germs cannot dig, i suggest before they sit, check out their panties first if you want to roam there. got a few there i think they import in bulk the super wrap around, super tight brown colour panties so it is difficult to feel the butt not to say pussy..if you no kung fu :D

but all said, true also because some customers instead of touch they scratch not their own groin.

taurus75
24-04-2004, 01:02 PM
to all brudders.. heard nicole kena sacked last nite liao! so now left wif all pork chops at TH now... will get more info and post it once i get 1st hand news... meanwhile enjoy the PRC girl girl.... :cool:

fun4evergood
24-04-2004, 03:59 PM
to all brudders.. heard nicole kena sacked last nite liao! so now left wif all pork chops at TH now... will get more info and post it once i get 1st hand news... meanwhile enjoy the PRC girl girl.... :cool:

When r u going th again.....can I join in? :)

taurus75
24-04-2004, 04:38 PM
huh?? u chio me to go issit? why brudder? ur fren not ok with these kind of thrills huh?? me long time neber go liao..wat are ur encounters there?
;)
When r u going th again.....can I join in? :)

naemlo
25-04-2004, 04:46 AM
huh?? u chio me to go issit? why brudder? ur fren not ok with these kind of thrills huh?? me long time neber go liao..wat are ur encounters there?
;)

As TH tread is started by me, when u want to cheong?? I will always be there. :D

taurus75
26-04-2004, 09:32 AM
meaning u must know lots of things happen there...
well...i dun have to be there but i might noe most of the things happening..
not going within this month brudder..
;)
As TH tread is started by me, when u want to cheong?? I will always be there. :D

taurus75
26-04-2004, 12:48 PM
if i am the one to manage TH..well..it sure will better than botak's management!!! might even start a whole franchise along geylang road...
hope the same boss of TH and MG, etc happen to check out this post. then i will headhunt all top samsters to manage each branches like 7-eleven. coz botak is bald old man ..how can he understand the needs and requirements of the chiongsters of our age..??? best things are to headhunt some of the samsters here to manage..!!!

****cheers**** :rolleyes:

naemlo
26-04-2004, 02:05 PM
meaning u must know lots of things happen there...
well...i dun have to be there but i might noe most of the things happening..
not going within this month brudder..
;)

I dunno anything there.......

taurus75
26-04-2004, 06:26 PM
if tats the case..brudder so be it.. coolz
I dunno anything there.......

fun4evergood
26-04-2004, 09:55 PM
if i am the one to manage TH..well..it sure will better than botak's management!!! might even start a whole franchise along geylang road...
hope the same boss of TH and MG, etc happen to check out this post. then i will headhunt all top samsters to manage each branches like 7-eleven. coz botak is bald old man ..how can he understand the needs and requirements of the chiongsters of our age..??? best things are to headhunt some of the samsters here to manage..!!!

****cheers**** :rolleyes:

I volunteer to be the QC head............. :D

manfon
26-04-2004, 10:32 PM

wah.. you QC the head.. I QC the bottom! :D

Ah Tan
26-04-2004, 11:19 PM

spirit of the wei chee wang guo......heh :D

lurpsexx
26-04-2004, 11:28 PM
spirit of the wei chee wang guo......heh

wei chee ur head lah!

Beijing now cannot go rite?? so can come out liao lah?!

Now my turn to take refuge in PRC ... see you guys in 3 months time.. have fun ok? post your FRs fo me hor..if it involves non-commercial carnal issues, pls dun call me or involve me.. I got enuf headache liao... zai jian!

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 08:31 AM
wei chee ur head lah!

Beijing now cannot go rite?? so can come out liao lah?!

Now my turn to take refuge in PRC ... see you guys in 3 months time.. have fun ok? post your FRs fo me hor..if it involves non-commercial carnal issues, pls dun call me or involve me.. I got enuf headache liao... zai jian!

can come out liao ?? KNN!!! king of plane!!! always pan bey kee !!

wei chee wang guo!!! :cool:

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 09:51 AM
can come out liao ?? KNN!!! king of plane!!! always pan bey kee !!

wei chee wang guo!!! :cool:

aiyah whats new lah......next round i confirm leave him out......

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 11:00 AM
aiyah whats new lah......next round i confirm leave him out......

ha ha.....anyway he is in "Xiamen".................... ;)

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 11:05 AM
ha ha.....anyway he is in "Xiamen".................... ;)

simi xiamen, xia mian, shang mian....dun care lah.......

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 11:08 AM
simi xiamen, xia mian, shang mian....dun care lah.......

Just recieved Manfon sms......he itchy again......... :D

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 12:00 PM
he later tell u he have to go off at 1130pm to pick J up. itchy tell him to ask J to scratch for him lah......

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 01:45 PM
he later tell u he have to go off at 1130pm to pick J up. itchy tell him to ask J to scratch for him lah......

Ha Ha.............he said today no her......... :D

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Ha Ha.............he said today no her......... :D

OMFG!!! thats new......

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 03:00 PM

bro, please login again to see if you still have the same problem, if yes, please pm me again

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 03:04 PM
helo there.... i still haven rcv ur approval in granting me access in the photos in yahoo groups... thanx man. or i have been rejected liao..?

bro, we have migrated from yahoo group to our own site, devil-club.com liao. more photos , especially 100+ from TH coming soon, hehehehhe

taurus75
27-04-2004, 04:18 PM
tried oredi but to no avail... my membership still pending..
cant get in to the sperb website..

bro, we have migrated from yahoo group to our own site, devil-club.com liao. more photos , especially 100+ from TH coming soon, hehehehhe

taurus75
27-04-2004, 04:32 PM
1st time browsing the site of Devil...well.... IT ROCKS!!!! kewlz man brudder...thinking its the best setup by great samsters here...
must compliment on everything!!!@@ shiok...

cheers and kudos to you, Mr Devil

taurus75
27-04-2004, 04:34 PM
1st time browsing the site of Devil...well.... IT ROCKS!!!! kewlz man brudder...thinking its the best setup by great samsters here...
must compliment on everything!!!@@ shiok...

cheers and kudos to you, Mr Devil

but too bad still waiting for reply to my pending membership..cant wait to go deeper..

gedangsa
27-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Hi bros,

Need your help here. I sat with this girl Hong Hong last nite, quite cfm.

Thinking of fucking her leh. Anyone know whether she is fuckable and if yes what is her rate ?

Tks

manfon
27-04-2004, 10:23 PM
OMFG!!! thats new......

knn.. dun tcss.. i always make sure you come(cum) first... i have nvr perform a avatar ok... ;)

forex
28-04-2004, 02:54 AM
Hi bros,

Thinking of fucking her leh. Anyone know whether she is fuckable and if yes what is her rate ?

Tks

gee i thot i saw her name on the screen today. however not all do one, especially those on longer visit cause they have more time to make money so not that hard up..yet.

saw some old faces, new chicks and a few cmi. the place not full. price the same. still a value for money place to tcss with friends throw in a few hug hug.

Ah Tan
28-04-2004, 09:47 AM
knn.. dun tcss.. i always make sure you come(cum) first... i have nvr perform a avatar ok... ;)

the clan is setup with one brudder in mind.....he is the leader.....he is the chiongster......he is the player.....not

HE IS WEI CHEE WANG GUO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahhahaha

fun4evergood
28-04-2004, 09:59 AM
the clan is setup with one brudder in mind.....he is the leader.....he is the chiongster......he is the player.....not

HE IS WEI CHEE WANG GUO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahhahaha

This one I definitely knows who................... :D

taurus75
28-04-2004, 07:44 PM
very sad now.;...no mood to tok....*sigh*

gedangsa
28-04-2004, 09:44 PM
gee i thot i saw her name on the screen today. however not all do one, especially those on longer visit cause they have more time to make money so not that hard up..yet.

bro forex,

You making a general statement or are you refering to Hong Hong ? You mean to say Hong Hong cannot tabao ?

Also, bros who has tabao Hong Hong, a FR on her would be appreciated

Tks

forex
28-04-2004, 10:45 PM

i do not know who is nicole, maybe have seen but you are rite that the current m'sia ones cmi..except for A imo.

forex
28-04-2004, 10:52 PM
bro forex,

You making a general statement or are you refering to Hong Hong ? You mean to say Hong Hong cannot tabao ?

Also, bros who has tabao Hong Hong, a FR on her would be appreciated

Tks

general statement yes. but again depend on individual also. my more good looking sweet talking kakis seem to be able to get the girls out. me i only seem to get what tom dick harry also can get.

as for hh, i meant to say i thot i saw her name on the screen kena call to this room that room, counter lah like quite hot yesterday. others quite hot yesterday on screen, honey, angel, xiao something, forget liao. never sit with her so cannot answer your question direct.

gedangsa
29-04-2004, 12:12 AM
general statement yes. but again depend on individual also. my more good looking sweet talking kakis seem to be able to get the girls out. me i only seem to get what tom dick harry also can get.

as for hh, i meant to say i thot i saw her name on the screen kena call to this room that room, counter lah like quite hot yesterday. others quite hot yesterday on screen, honey, angel, xiao something, forget liao. never sit with her so cannot answer your question direct.

So, anyone tabao HH b4 ? When I sat wth her, she was very suggestive. Regret never chio her for fuck that nite. Now wondering whether she is fuckable and if yes, how much it will cost me to fuck her ?

MrDevil
29-04-2004, 01:35 AM
but too bad still waiting for reply to my pending membership..cant wait to go deeper..

Bro, check your PM.. your registration was waiting for you to verify your email address. You need to click on the link the email sent to your email address to validate your account.

MrDevil
29-04-2004, 01:48 AM

dont feel sad, will jio u to her new place soon when i am back, glad that she left this place finally, making peanuts and dont suit her, letting alone competing with other PRC for customers.

ahbengsony
29-04-2004, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE=gedangsa]Hi bros,

------
hi there,

Are you refering to a big eye big boobs hong hong from th ?? Damm, i am at the th thread, rite!
i ever ask her ( if same gal we are talking about) . bj $100 fj $ 150. I saw her twice at th and she always wearing read dress, red bra and red g-string.
totally red.

hope she dont squirt red juice out from her cunt if you manage to bonk her.
it is her menses. ha ha

just sharing. i think she have been to singapore a long time liao and she stay at lor 37 geylang.

:P

fun4evergood
29-04-2004, 10:17 AM
dont feel sad, will jio u to her new place soon when i am back, glad that she left this place finally, making peanuts and dont suit her, letting alone competing with other PRC for customers.

Really? can PM me her new working place? :D

naemlo
29-04-2004, 11:36 AM
To all my cheong bros, darkstar, monster, ahboy, lament, wpp, bananas n the rest........

I have decided to retire from local KTV (I will still go jc, clubbing n client entertainment), so I'm planning a last cheong to a local KTV, a last shot, a big bang. Pls do not tempt me to any KTV in future but any clubbing, tcss pls contact me.

Location of last cheong : TBA thru sms
Time of last cheong : TBA thru sms

PS I will not stop posting here.

monster98
29-04-2004, 11:41 AM
To all my cheong bros, darkstar, monster, ahboy, lament, wpp, bananas n the rest........

I have decided to retire from local KTV (I will still go jc, clubbing n client entertainment), so I'm planning a last cheong to a local KTV, a last shot, a big bang. Pls do not tempt me to any KTV in future but any clubbing, tcss pls contact me.

Bro. sorry. only saw yr sms ard 1am. Me and some kakis was at TH yesterday.... we didn't join ahboy at jc yesterday due to to many "invitation"....

What made u decide to retire from KTV? b'cos veitnamese village is better?

naemlo
29-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Bro. sorry. only saw yr sms ard 1am. Me and some kakis was at TH yesterday.... we didn't join ahboy at jc yesterday due to to many "invitation"....

What made u decide to retire from KTV? b'cos veitnamese village is better?

Nope not because of viet village.... because of......

manfon
29-04-2004, 06:38 PM

watssup?!! :confused:

turbo_power
29-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Nope not because of viet village.... because of......

shotgun? married?

gedangsa
29-04-2004, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=ahbengsony

hi there,

Are you refering to a big eye big boobs hong hong from th ?? Damm, i am at the th thread, rite!
i ever ask her ( if same gal we are talking about) . bj $100 fj $ 150. I saw her twice at th and she always wearing read dress, red bra and red g-string.
totally red.

it is her menses. ha ha

just sharing. i think she have been to singapore a long time liao and she stay at lor 37 geylang.

:P[/QUOTE]

Bro ahbeng,

Tks 4 yr info. Yes, the HH I'm referring to always wear red. The rate she quoted you is for how long in the hotel ? What time you fuck her ? (Juz wanna know her preferance time)

Btw, when u fuck her, is she a dead fish or a wild bitch ? Can give FR on her ?

Tks

gedangsa
29-04-2004, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=gedangsa]Hi bros,

hi there,

totally red.

it is her menses. ha ha

Bro ahbeng,

Tks 4 yr info. Yes, the HH I'm referring to always wear red. The rate she quoted you is for how long in the hotel ? What time you fuck her ? (Juz wanna know her preferance time)

Tks

naemlo
29-04-2004, 11:35 PM
watssup?!! :confused:

Nothing..... so u ready for activation??? Ready for the big bang??? :D

naemlo
29-04-2004, 11:36 PM
shotgun? married?

:) wiseman u r getting there....

gedangsa
29-04-2004, 11:58 PM
[QUOTE=gedangsa]

hi there,

totally red.

it is her menses. ha ha

Bro ahbeng,

Tks

taurus75
30-04-2004, 09:12 AM
*fun4ever..wow..u know her in TH too...?

Really? can PM me her new working place? :D

taurus75
30-04-2004, 09:15 AM
tats rite...btw dr. devil know her new work place...must go support her when i got it..
cheers...

i do not know who is nicole, maybe have seen but you are rite that the current m'sia ones cmi..except for A imo.

fun4evergood
30-04-2004, 10:02 AM
*fun4ever..wow..u know her in TH too...?

Yap....heard from her msia counterpart working in TH that she was sacked......... :(

Ah Tan
30-04-2004, 02:31 PM
mission accomplished :D

fun4evergood
30-04-2004, 02:48 PM
mission accomplished :D

Wat mission?? Yday event?? tell me more leh............ :D

Ah Tan
30-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Wat mission?? Yday event?? tell me more leh............ :D

dunwan leh......muahahhahah

fun4evergood