PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

stephan
07-08-2007, 11:16 AM
pls hoh....think is u outcast we all liao...still dare to say....

He didn't outcast ppl lah, the most he aeroplan ppl nia. :rolleyes:

mebirdie
07-08-2007, 12:29 PM
He didn't outcast ppl lah, the most he aeroplan ppl nia. :rolleyes:

He got excuses. Because 2 planes wings just bump to each other. :D

teraterm55
07-08-2007, 06:33 PM
pls hoh....think is u outcast we all liao...still dare to say....

ya lor like u all outcast me, now i have no choice but to really retire.

therefore i shall now ban myself from TH/IV/BS/DG/PD/SF.

been nice cheoinging with all of you. may your hands always cup boops and your deek always find tight pussy.

Manofwar
07-08-2007, 08:37 PM
was thinking when could we organise a trip down there with few bro here

turtlepower
08-08-2007, 10:17 AM
My kakis and i decided that our next trip must bring some condoms along.
Else might miss out any fun pumping sessions in either room or toilet.
Whole group put on 'helmets' and let the girls ride us in the room like rodeos..
Yeehaa....

Rof|maoxz
08-08-2007, 11:21 AM

been nice cheoinging with all of you. may your hands always cup boops and your deek always find tight pussy.

What abt CashBox and other new joints har? :D

Rabbit, next time see you, I will hide your PSP away. :D

Indignant
12-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Rabbit, next time see you, I will hide your PSP away.

dun hide dun hide.. i play... haha :D

Carebear
12-08-2007, 09:55 AM

XiaoBai, we play PSP together. Only When I got no gals to play with.:D

Ah Dac
15-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Vrooom vroooom!!

:D

Pestman
15-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Vrooom vroooom!!

Vroooooom Where today??

Indignant
15-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Vrooom vroooom!!

Ah Dac vrooming TH ah? wAHaa:D

mebirdie
15-08-2007, 09:49 AM

Did you get a free bonk from the MILF that day?
She told me she going to rape you. :eek:

Ah Dac
15-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Wat thread then vrooom where lor!!

Vroooooom Where today??

Thinking leh!!

AHGONG
15-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Wat thread then vrooom where lor!!

Thinking leh!!

go lah Indignant have been trying to recruit the new TH platoon...he is the current commander there :D

Ah Dac
15-08-2007, 10:46 AM
U mean I will get to see him there!!

go lah Indignant have been trying to recruit the new TH platoon...he is the current commander there :D

Ahh Fatt
15-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Rabbit, next time see you, I will hide your PSP away.
from my intel, Rabbit dun hv a PSP.......kekeke:D

AHGONG
15-08-2007, 11:06 AM
from my intel, Rabbit dun hv a PSP.......kekeke:D

rabbit dont have but labbit have :D

turtlepower
29-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Something to Share after taking the horny Goat Weed experience.

Had a few drinks,(cannot say too much but know the urge is there.Ha...Ha....) as usual and get to know her(Her name is xxxxxxx,she got big bosoms for her size and nice) and after the session of singing and drinking.Call her out for an hour or two for the joyous exercise(Ha..Ha..).Anyway,once in the hotel room,as usual,after bathing,she start to rub me from behind and holding my dick ....woo....until stand up and me not bad too rub until her pussy wet wet...watery rite.....oh....yeah....

Think she was feeling horny,she got up to bed in a flash and show her pussy to me and as me to hurry to bed.While going to bed,eye not on her but on her pussy,beautiful pussy she got there.Rub a bit of her pussy and bosoms as she put the durex condom that is free sample(PleasureMax,which is good for me as she say it is comfortable feeling,don't know it is due to my dick or the condom) before letting my dick into her pussy.As proceed to fuck missionary style...realistic moans,as trying to pull out my dick a little and insert it in she quickly use her hands to push it back in.She say to push it all the way in,the moment i tried to pull out my dick she will push it back in,no chance to use my stunt style on her.She slowly bring down her legs and put it straight,and i continue to bonk her untill i cum....feeling great.She told me she was feeling very comfortable.After a while,my dick still stand ,should be the horny goat weed doing the trick.

cavemao
29-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Somemore the tiger beer there made some of us keep coughing and coughing. No mood to drink the beer. :mad:

after wat my friend told me wat they do to UNFINISHED beer in the rooms (he saw the waitress pour the unfinished beer back) i told myself i'll never drink the beer at ktv again liao :mad:

cavemao
29-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Something to Share after taking the horny Goat Weed experience.

bro sounds interesting where u get the goat weed? :D

horsebite
29-08-2007, 04:52 PM

YOu are back!! how the trip?ho bo

cavemao
29-08-2007, 05:08 PM
YOu are back!! how the trip?ho bo

wah u stalking me ah keke.. trip ah...not bad not bad :D

i didnt see ur girl never get your bag for u haha

Majestic Angel
29-08-2007, 05:44 PM

You can get it from GNC but the result varies for individuals. :cool:

cavemao
29-08-2007, 08:24 PM
You can get it from GNC but the result varies for individuals. :cool:

you serious???? so i just walk in and ask them for goat weed!!?? :p wat if they start giggling hahahaha

turtlepower
30-08-2007, 08:49 AM

I bought from GNC.

turtlepower
30-08-2007, 01:52 PM
after wat my friend told me wat they do to UNFINISHED beer in the rooms (he saw the waitress pour the unfinished beer back) i told myself i'll never drink the beer at ktv again liao :mad:

That is disgusting! What if the previous customer mix their beer with other ingredients? Really unethical way of running business! No wonder my friends usually pour all the left over tibits into the unfinished beer jugs. They say is to prevent them serving the beer to others.

dap26
30-08-2007, 04:11 PM
That is disgusting! What if the previous customer mix their beer with other ingredients? Really unethical way of running business! No wonder my friends usually pour all the left over tibits into the unfinished beer jugs. They say is to prevent them serving the beer to others.

Maybe tat cbt wana cut cost...Increase in prices and do this kind of things...Hiazz...Dun really like to drink TH beer and something their green tea also taste funny..

sgmjplayer
30-08-2007, 04:44 PM
I normally drink coke and I tell them to give me cans and ice, not jugs.

Anyway these drinks cost very little to them compared to the charges.
Basically I dont think they need to stoop so low.

Maybe tat cbt wana cut cost...Increase in prices and do this kind of things...Hiazz...Dun really like to drink TH beer and something their green tea also taste funny..

西门吹雪
30-08-2007, 04:47 PM
No wonder my friends usually pour all the left over tibits into the unfinished beer jugs. They say is to prevent them serving the beer to others.
do they recycle the titbits as well?

cavemao
31-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Play without tips
Usually group cheongster will leave 1 by 1 when session is ending, the last man quickly foots their bill at the counter than scram. When the girls saw the room number on the screen and go back to collect their tips, the room is totally empty.

To those gentlemen who practice this act. Why? How much can you save? Personally I despise this cos I believe everybody is making a living, why cheat those girls for the mere ten or twenty dollars?

was camping on this thread trying to find horsebite's FR lol and saw this post...
to those who leave without tipping the girls there have INCREDIBLE memory as i have found out on numerous occasions, one look they can recall they got sit with you before one... just went tonight after almost 2 months of no action and fwah, the girl who sat with me last round can still remember she sat with me unbelievable man.......:eek:

cavemao
31-08-2007, 03:52 AM

yah i found this out the hard way cos i told my friend one day the beer at TH taste like urine leh and he said, 'wa hahaha you stupid boy they always recycle the unfinished beer one i saw them pour back before' zzzzzzz na beh i farked him upside down why never tell me earlier.....

do they recycle the titbits as well?

they WILL recycle the damn apples i personally saw the xiaomei dump a few pieces back into a basic with the salt water (to make the apples appear fresh but those who eat will know lah taste abit salty one the apples, but i still eat lah hahahaha beer don't drink nia for all we know someone pang jio inside before leaving knn)

horsebite
31-08-2007, 08:28 AM
was camping on this thread trying to find horsebite's FR lol and saw this post...
to those who leave without tipping the girls there have INCREDIBLE memory as i have found out on numerous occasions, one look they can recall they got sit with you before one... just went tonight after almost 2 months of no action and fwah, the girl who sat with me last round can still remember she sat with me unbelievable man.......:eek:

Mao, Is in the FL section lar. Here the link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74688

As for why they remember u, well i guess hard for them to forget guys as hansome as you. :D

dap26
31-08-2007, 09:29 AM
I normally drink coke and I tell them to give me cans and ice, not jugs.

Anyway these drinks cost very little to them compared to the charges.
Basically I dont think they need to stoop so low.

Bro next time if happen to go there again muz learn from u order can of coke instead of jug..Was wondering they earn quite a lot liao and if they really do this kind of things...I hv nothing more to say liao.

louis2002
31-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Bro next time if happen to go there again muz learn from u order can of coke instead of jug..Was wondering they earn quite a lot liao and if they really do this kind of things...I hv nothing more to say liao.

Recycling is more profitable lah...... making black hearted money "赚黑心钱"

Better avoid beer and op for can drink or hard liquor next time I cheong.....:o

dap26
31-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Recycling is more profitable lah...... making black hearted money "赚黑心钱"

Better avoid beer and op for can drink or hard liquor next time I cheong.....:o

Ya shld change to play safe...dun knw tat unfinished beer gt any extra ingredient of nt..:eek:

Indignant
31-08-2007, 10:20 AM
TH really so jia lat.. bad service, food/ beer recycling... unethical businessmen... :mad:

turtlepower
31-08-2007, 10:56 AM
My frens and I are considering next trip onwards, we will only order coke in cans.
But we will bring our own hard liquor to mix with.
Still get high, yet without the fear of drinking left over beer with extra ingredients.
Who knows if the earlier drinkers of the left over beer has any disease transmitable thru saliva or not.
My frens ever witnessed them pouring different left over jugs of beer into one, put into their fridge to chill to be served later.
No wonder their beer mostly flat when served. CCB!
Knn... these black hearted businessman are really too much.

3m3m3m
31-08-2007, 11:39 AM
koaz....really no point visiting there liau for beer.. order coke wats the damage ar?

dap26
31-08-2007, 11:50 AM
koaz....really no point visiting there liau for beer.. order coke wats the damage ar?

Coke and beer is the same in pricing as well as green tea.

Indignant
31-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Guessed the chiongsters of TH are super short-changed....

louis2002
31-08-2007, 07:02 PM
TH really so jia lat.. bad service, food/ beer recycling... unethical businessmen...

奸商, 他妈的无耻奸商。。。。。

Guessed the chiongsters of TH are super short-changed....

Maybe Cheongster should boycott TH for a while...... but WTF, I just drove pass TH still saw so many people smoking outside........

Dunno why TH business still so good even with all these negative report....

Haizzz......

steamsteam
31-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Who knows if the earlier drinkers of the left over beer has any disease transmitable thru saliva or not.
My frens ever witnessed them pouring different left over jugs of beer into one, put into their fridge to chill to be served later.
No wonder their beer mostly flat when served. CCB!
Knn... these black hearted businessman are really too much.
so power how to drink:eek:

ivor
31-08-2007, 08:49 PM
United we stand...i thought TH KTV used to be quite alright.
They can be environmental friendly by recycling the beer, tidbits and fruits but they will not be consumer friendly. It's pure madness and unethical act.

For goodness sake, the bald head must wake up his coconut head idea.
This is no way to run a business. Brothers, we must do something in order to get value for our hard earn blood and sweat money.
(If TH is confirm doing this, I really feel sad for them.)

dap26
31-08-2007, 09:37 PM
For goodness sake, the bald head must wake up his coconut head idea.
This is no way to run a business. Brothers, we must do something in order to get value for our hard earn blood and sweat money.
(If TH is confirm doing this, I really feel sad for them.)

Ayah bro,botak where gt wake up his idea one...Maybe his way of waking up his idea is by increasing his prices.

cavemao
31-08-2007, 10:01 PM
they'll never run out of business one lah always got someone buay tahan, always got newbie want to try his luck mah, ktv of this kind of concept not many around mainstays are th bs and ns nia wat to do suck it up like a man afterall most sg guys stay in JUNGLE before wats a few smelly cushions :p

only thing is worry about health problems (aka diseases!) so avoid the beer lah canned drinks ok but the green tea also abit suspicious although i haven't asked my friends before about tat hahahaha maybe they also pour back the green tea one zzzzzz

dap26
01-09-2007, 09:50 AM
only thing is worry about health problems (aka diseases!) so avoid the beer lah canned drinks ok but the green tea also abit suspicious although i haven't asked my friends before about tat hahahaha maybe they also pour back the green tea one zzzzzz

If wana drink,let's stick to canned drink instead loh...I guess those waitress might be surprise why so many customers want canned drink nowadays..

dap26
01-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Dunno why TH business still so good even with all these negative report....

Haizzz......

I guess most of them go there is because of the happening of the gals at there and there r more rooms...other than tat i cannot find other better factors of going there liao..

louis2002
01-09-2007, 10:56 AM
I guess most of them go there is because of the happening of the gals at there and there r more rooms...other than tat i cannot find other better factors of going there liao..

TH has more girls comparing to other joints…. In term of quality wise; SYT are limited….. Quite a big portions of them are MILF leh. Have quantity but not quality.....

And the rooms are so fxxking stinky….. I dun feel it before the smoking ban but now the stench (dunno is sperm or whatever lah) is really unbearable.

So wish a new joint with more rooms will appear in GL and all the quality girls shift house…. Teach the BOTAK a lesson.....:mad:

Or cheongster like us should boycott TH for while.......

dap26
01-09-2007, 12:30 PM
So wish a new joint with more rooms will appear in GL and all the quality girls shift house…. Teach the BOTAK a lesson.....:mad:

Or cheongster like us should boycott TH for while.......

Even the increase in prices din really affect the business..Ayah bro,despite so many bad factors of TH...There will still have ppl who want to go...

snoopyreborn
01-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Those tat will go is because too much money no where else to spend.
With such a lousy standard and service, blanja me to go I also dun want.

Hope it closes down soon.:mad:

louis2002
01-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Those tat will go is because too much money no where else to spend.
With such a lousy standard and service, blanja me to go I also dun want.

Hope it closes down soon.:mad:

Bro you got better joint to recommend???

Can't afford expensive joints but love to cheong.....

ToyotaMitsu
01-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Reuse of mixer I heard before... Not about TH... But 95% or 99% of pubs and KTV practice this method to cut cost. ( TH might be included but I don't know. )

To us, we will think how much this few green tea or mixer cost only somemore some joints earn alot per night... But to them... They will think it's alot of cost and wastage...

Reuse of beer jug / mug I never encounter before but heard alot about TH reusing of beer... ( Seems true ) But I can't confirm...

For those who very mind hygiene... My suggestion is don't eat the nuts, don't drink the beer, want use the glass better take soap and water wash properly... don't drink the mixer...best is don't chiong la... :o :o ( Applies to every joint )

Just some info from me... Don't flame me thank you!

louis2002
01-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Reuse of mixer I heard before... Not about TH... But 95% or 99% of pubs and KTV practice this method to cut cost. ( TH might be included but I don't know. )

To us, we will think how much this few green tea or mixer cost only somemore some joints earn alot per night... But to them... They will think it's alot of cost and wastage.. ( Applies to every joint )

Who will flame you bro, you work in a night spot thus knows their dirty trick... KNN that why you only drink hard liquor when cheonging.... you never inform me earlier the actual reason....:(

ToyotaMitsu
02-09-2007, 04:29 PM
you never inform me earlier the actual reason....:(

I dun like to sexpose myself... :D

ShittyAss
02-09-2007, 06:56 PM

Very good method! but then hor...if they really wan to be unethical, they can always filter out the tibits leh....haiz...and that bloody botak style for their gers there, they have to stay throughout the stupid duno hw many sessions sia...tats y i find the gers at TH no SQ already...

turtlepower
03-09-2007, 08:57 AM
They will just continue to be unethical to optimise their profit.
That's why the only method to counter them is to only order can drinks and bring our own hard liquor to mix.
My frens and I tried that last week.
We brought vodka to mix with our cans of coke.

kissclong
03-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Very good method! but then hor...if they really wan to be unethical, they can always filter out the tibits leh....haiz...and that bloody botak style for their gers there, they have to stay throughout the stupid duno hw many sessions sia...tats y i find the gers at TH no SQ already...

So, to prevent this unethical practise of them, we'll just have to drink till the last drop of it. For those Bros who really cannot drink anymore, just bring the balance beer to the toilet and flush it down. Let's see if they can filter out this way... KNN...

bangbangben
03-09-2007, 12:48 PM
gee... after reading... I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED!
:(

Xyberduke
03-09-2007, 06:12 PM

To us, we will think how much this few green tea or mixer cost only somemore some joints earn alot per night... But to them... They will think it's alot of cost and wastage...

Reuse of beer jug / mug I never encounter before but heard alot about TH reusing of beer... ( Seems true ) But I can't confirm...

For those who very mind hygiene... My suggestion is don't eat the nuts, don't drink the beer, want use the glass better take soap and water wash properly... don't drink the mixer...best is don't chiong la... :o :o ( Applies to every joint )

There was once last year, where we poured a little sip from a new jug... an hour later, told the waiteress we're leaving.. she asked if we are wasting that jug, I said yes, she gave me a slip for a jug the next visit and brought that jug to another room... hmm..... of course I tipped her more that day...

ToyotaMitsu
03-09-2007, 06:39 PM
1/2 jug of used beer + 1/2 jug of fresh beer straight from the barrel = 1 new jug... :)

Liquor from expired bottle + another balance expired liquor from another bottle = Another new bottle of the same brand liquor. ( Of cos the 2 mixed balance must be the same brand la... )

Tidbits unfinished throw back into tidbits box = Fresh tidbits for you... :D

Still got alot alot of funny methods used by almost all kinds of night joints la...

It's normal... So enjoy yourself okie?

golden tongue
03-09-2007, 10:30 PM
After reading all the posts, really feel disgusted cos I drank quite a lot of beer the other night.

On my next trip there, I'll bring my Chivas and order coke from them but worry that when the waitress come in, she'll see us drinking Chivas and go complain to that botak. How?

Cant really avoid that place cos there are too many mei mei/milf with big ( . ) ( . ) and I'm a sucker for BIG BOOB.

PORfessor
04-09-2007, 12:56 AM
knn this used to be my fav joint until I saw this post.... do they really do that?

sexster
04-09-2007, 01:49 AM
the bloody botar man sitting right at the entrance is like a guard dog.... with black black fase as if you own him money cos other KTV- at least the guard dog still smile and welcome you with open arms.... Also the service sucks and waiters/ waitresses all same like botar guard dog - face all long long and black black with they service you but when you settle you bill they still pull long blck face and ask you for tips- CRAPS!

There other thing i hate is the STUPID music that is played at all the hall way- BLOODY LOUD even louder than the karaoke music you played inside the room.

seriously their rooms all really need renovate... smell and look like shit. especially the sofa... even the gal working there says it's dirty which you you see a lot gals wear big big undies as compare to gals fr other joint who wear strings.

abin
04-09-2007, 09:16 AM
It's been quite some time i yet to re-visit this joint liao!!

Any bros want to join me?

Alfresco
04-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Oops, didn't see this thread before going to TH last nite. The draft beer (Do not know whether can call draft or not) was horrible plus terrible, after the 2nd jug, the beer induces constant coughing. The damage is $250+ for 3 Jugs till the end session. But overall the gers still not so bad, basically all gers can fondle, pressing, kissing and do whatever you want, with a price of course!! ;)

louis2002
04-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Oops, didn't see this thread before going to TH last nite. The draft beer (Do not know whether can call draft or not) was horrible plus terrible, after the 2nd jug, the beer induces constant coughing. The damage is $250+ for 3 Jugs till the end session. But overall the gers still not so bad, basically all gers can fondle, pressing, kissing and do whatever you want, with a price of course!! ;)

The place is fun:D that’s why TH business is always go good but the service is damm 烂 that’s why cheongster kept complaining. Haizzz…..

dap26
04-09-2007, 04:56 PM
The place is fun:D that’s why TH business is always go good but the service is damm 烂 that’s why cheongster kept complaining. Haizzz…..

Tats why despite so lousy treatment from those staff at there...Still gt ppl willing to go..

Xyberduke
05-09-2007, 07:18 PM

In the past, TH can be full-house during HH.
Nowadays, on several days, they only open less than half of its premises during HH (i.e. They use beer barrels to block off half of the 1st floor and close 2nd floor... )

Business getting worse? BS and NSH full house almost everyday... even when they have little gals...

I'll go check out TH maybe this friday?

Alfresco
06-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Tats why despite so lousy treatment from those staff at there...Still gt ppl willing to go..

Morning Bro, I fully agree with you that those staff at TH are indeed lousy. I still remember the PRC (Shanghai I think) waitress is very polite when she's first time working there, I guess her wings have fully developed. Now very yaya liao. Even the captains there basically did not attend any quality course, keep bringing in those beyond repair goods. We must be better equipped with some names before venturing down there. :)

dap26
06-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Morning Bro, I fully agree with you that those staff at TH are indeed lousy. I still remember the PRC (Shanghai I think) waitress is very polite when she's first time working there, I guess her wings have fully developed. Now very yaya liao. Even the captains there basically did not attend any quality course, keep bringing in those beyond repair goods. We must be better equipped with some names before venturing down there. :)

At first those new waitress are so polite and keep smiling...After some time,she sure changed...Gt so many yaya colleague to teach them,how can she nt changed..

louis2002
06-09-2007, 10:51 AM
At first those new waitress are so polite and keep smiling...After some time,she sure changed...Gt so many yaya colleague to teach them,how can she nt changed..

The only time the waitress simile beautifully when you tip her at the end of the session...

WTF...........:mad:

turtlepower
06-09-2007, 11:13 AM
No wonder this damn place allow to have beer balance and we can claim back during next visit.
Actually we are claiming the left over beer later while they sell our left over beer to others.
We do not practise tiping the waitress cos their service not good. And they sometimes even have the face to stand there and wait for tip after we bill.
Too bad, we just ignore them and walk off.
What for give them $10 or $20 when they give us left over and flat beer? And what about recycled apples? yucks!
We will continue the method of bringing own hard liquor(vodka, martell, whisky) in small bottles for easy concealling there and order cans of coke to mix with.
My frens and I do not see the need to risk our own health by drinking left over beer which we do not know what is 'left' by previous customer.
What if they spit inside? or vomitted into the jug? or worse...left some of their cum?? or use apple to rub the girls' 'vital parts' and put back onto plate??
ohh goodness....
Those who think drinking left over beer is a small issue, good luck!!!

turtlepower
06-09-2007, 11:27 AM
After reading all the posts, really feel disgusted cos I drank quite a lot of beer the other night.

On my next trip there, I'll bring my Chivas and order coke from them but worry that when the waitress come in, she'll see us drinking Chivas and go complain to that botak. How?

Cant really avoid that place cos there are too many mei mei/milf with big ( . ) ( . ) and I'm a sucker for BIG BOOB.

Just to share with you our method.
We usually ask frens to buy vodka from duty free. only cost $20++
we pour the vodka into smaller mineral water bottles and put in pockets to bring in.
We will then put the bottles aside while we ride the mei mei or the mei mei ride us.
We will order coke in cans and then we will add in the vodka.
There were once the waitress asked how come we order coke but we smell of alcohol. My fren immediately asked her back, "you mean we cannot drink beer before we come in??" "u mean we cannot go to the coffeeshop next door to drink beer halfway thru our ktv session in TH???"
She LL and go out...
Main thing is to put the mineral water bottles aside, even if they see, the most is either tip the waitress to shut her bloody mouth(they are $$$ face anyway) or just say is not ours lor!

Samurairai
06-09-2007, 11:43 AM
very smart hor?
got one time, the girl inside, scolded and asked the botak head to go scold 1 customers! cos' he brought his own alcohol....

i wonder if its you? :D

turtlepower
06-09-2007, 11:58 AM
very smart hor?
got one time, the girl inside, scolded and asked the botak head to go scold 1 customers! cos' he brought his own alcohol....

i wonder if its you? :D

That's not us.
But even if one day we are scolded, I think is ok.
If get scolding the most we just dun go anymore.
But drinking 'impurities' may lead to unknown diseases.
Which is higher risk!!
Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts....

JokerTan4
06-09-2007, 12:18 PM
That's not us.
But even if one day we are scolded, I think is ok.
If get scolding the most we just dun go anymore.
But drinking 'impurities' may lead to unknown diseases.
Which is higher risk!!

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts....

You really one funny guy, sounds like someone I know. Damn cheapskate one. :D

dap26
06-09-2007, 03:27 PM
The only time the waitress simile beautifully when you tip her at the end of the session...

WTF...........:mad:

I think only some waitress smile back when u tip them...Some even take it for granted and left the room with the same black face..

turtlepower
07-09-2007, 12:01 AM
You really one funny guy, sounds like someone I know. Damn cheapskate one. :D

You sound like a funny guy that most peope here knows... TH Botak Man.
Haha... Lagi cheapskate to sell recycled things..
Karang Guni?? haha....

naemlo
07-09-2007, 02:48 AM

Where it is cheap n fun, ppl will still visit it and TH will always be there. :p

More than 4 yrs since I first visited this joint. The botak still there n still sibeh lau lan. :D

dap26
07-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Where it is cheap n fun, ppl will still visit it and TH will always be there. :p

More than 4 yrs since I first visited this joint. The botak still there n still sibeh lau lan. :D

He still gt use his magic word?? His business is nt bad so he can still yaya payaya...

louis2002
07-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Where it is cheap n fun, ppl will still visit it and TH will always be there.

Fun I agree, Cheap..... not really true.....

Botak is still the same old botak... Eat and shit in the same place.... Guarding the door like a dog "看门狗" everyday......:mad:

dap26
07-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Botak is still the same old botak... Eat and shit in the same place.... Guarding the door like a dog "看门狗" everyday......:mad:

He is the ''guardian angel'' of TH..:D

sgmjplayer
07-09-2007, 10:25 AM
thats the different between rich and poor, TH is too expensive. :(

Fun Milf?

More than 4 yrs since I first visited this joint. The botak still there n still sibeh lau lan.

naemlo
07-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Fun I agree, Cheap..... not really true.....

Cheap as in comparing to those KTVs like god father n so on.

naemlo
07-09-2007, 11:42 AM
thats the different between rich and poor, TH is too expensive. :(

If TH is expensive then wat is cheap? Pay $20-30 u can rabba here n there. 4 persons, each person pays $30-50, u get a room for a few hrs to enjoy.

Fun Milf?

Some ppl prefer MILF.

sgmjplayer
07-09-2007, 12:17 PM
i go MG/Katong/BS/DG/PD/Dickson - ALL Cheaper.

U go TH, the most expensive 1.. thats why u rich, I poor..wahahahahaha

If TH is expensive then wat is cheap? Pay $20-30 u can rabba here n there. 4 persons, each person pays $30-50, u get a room for a few hrs to enjoy.

Xyberduke
07-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Did a recee mission yesterday...

My fav PRC waiteress is back.. so no comments on service as she's my $10 nei nei thrill, can play play tactfully whenever she pour beer haha...

Gals.. omg.. i'll take back whatever i said about business no good there...

There were so many of them.. and a lot of them are chio.... chicks like HeLiu, XiaoYue, and so much more.... and a lot of chio(but relatively average when compared to the overall quality there yest) ones couldn't find rooms and wander around the corridor as they came late... and these are the ones that if step into MG or NSH, ppl will grab no matter what as they're already above the quality at MG/NSH.... omg omg... and of course there are still those lao chais there who pester ppl, but who cares..

but then again, cannot tabao the gals out for ST due to botak regulations... haiz..

ok, short and sharp review, no time as i'm rushing off for dinner followed by the evening session at TH... hooray... NEI NEIs, here I come....

golden tongue
08-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Just to share with you our method.
We usually ask frens to buy vodka from duty free. only cost $20++
we pour the vodka into smaller mineral water bottles and put in pockets to bring in.
We will then put the bottles aside while we ride the mei mei or the mei mei ride us.
We will order coke in cans and then we will add in the vodka.
There were once the waitress asked how come we order coke but we smell of alcohol. My fren immediately asked her back, "you mean we cannot drink beer before we come in??" "u mean we cannot go to the coffeeshop next door to drink beer halfway thru our ktv session in TH???"
She LL and go out...
Main thing is to put the mineral water bottles aside, even if they see, the most is either tip the waitress to shut her bloody mouth(they are $$$ face anyway) or just say is not ours lor!

Tks Bro turtlepower.

Will try out your method the next time I visit TH.

louis2002
08-09-2007, 05:12 PM
.............the most is either tip the waitress to shut her bloody mouth(they are $$$ face anyway) or just say is not ours lor!

Scarly the waitress is “臭” botak's mistress.....tip liao also call the “看门狗” cum in and make the hell alot of noise... “得不偿失” leh......:(

According to “路社边” that botak kept a few mistress waitress there:D

no_faith
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
hahaha, went TH on thurs, becuz BS full house liao.
sit until 1.30am, 159++, extend to 3am, addtional 80++.

over supply of gals, demand not much. even the waitree have to 'push' gals into our room. got young gals too.
summore nb, got 1 young one dun like ppl touch touch one leh. act innocent sia. but i dun care, i still touch. hahahaha

$20, can rabba rabba each other can consider cheap compare to the high end ktv liao. mai hiam liao lah.

if can, go BS loh, if BS full liao, not bad for T H as a second option.

dap26
09-09-2007, 02:07 AM
According to “路社边” that botak kept a few mistress waitress there:D

Ya sometime u can see those waitress massage for him..

SGFT
09-09-2007, 02:30 AM
Sorry.. what does T H stand for? so far i only been going to one KTV, Las Vegas, not sure if any one heard of it. the girls are damn chio and know how to keep you happy. Got chance must try :D

seek4fuck
09-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Yesterday went TH alone during HH to celebrate my "bird-day" in advance. Sat with 8 girls, :eek: give tips until almost no $ to makan, bo pian, too long neva go liao, so see wear sexy 1 keep let them in, haha........ coz i long time neva been there quite sometime liao, but luckily some of them i rejected after they came in for the 2nd time, tip $10 to each of them. Any bros here ever sit with YaYa b4? This girl try to act wild but this cannot, tht cannot, somemore put a pad at her cheeby there to tell me she "aunty visit", but its jus a way of cheating her customers, so tht they won't dig her cheeby hole. Damn sian...... She came in 4 times, but in d end onli tip her $10, she "kao pei kao bu", say how cum pay her so less, hohoho......... Bros out there try avoid her. There's 1 girl her service not bad, althought she's not so pretty n small build, her name is Fong Fong (wind wind), she came in my room many times compare to my other girls, I french with her, squeeze her boobs, dig her hole like no tomorrow. I tip her $30. If any bors here dun reali go for looks, can try her. Cheers......:) The rest of them nothing to shout abt lah, jus a normal butterfly flying here n there. Well....... if not b'coz of tht YaYa n d other 2 girls(4get name liao), my TH trip yesterday could called it a PERFECT DAY. Hehe.........

golden tongue
09-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Sorry.. what does T H stand for? so far i only been going to one KTV, Las Vegas, not sure if any one heard of it. the girls are damn chio and know how to keep you happy. Got chance must try :D

T H stands for TUA HOOD, TIO HOOD, TAO HOOD.

Any bros like to contribute?

seek4fuck
09-09-2007, 08:32 PM
I send a FR this morning but seems like not posting here, anyway, jus write another 1 to share wif u guys out there again, if happens to see repeat post, sori ar....... coz me new here. (",)
Went TH yesterday to celebrate my "bird-day" in advance, hehe........ mayb to happy liao lah, sat wif 8 gals :eek: in d end pay tips until buey jin chu, luckily still got $ to makan aft tht. Bros out there pls aware of this YaYa in TH, i agree she looks pretty but her service is damn fuck, put a pd at her "cheeby" there n tell me she "aunty visit", but wtf, later she see me dig another gal, she oso want, but when I asked her back whether she got AV(aunty visit), she replied : no lah, jus incase hoel kena dig by so many ppls, such a S11 face, somemore this cannot, tht cannot,(cannot kiss, cannot squeeze boobs), then wat the hell she in TH for? To cheat our $ money then go home happily? Somemore got the guts to ask for at least $20! Although she came in my room 4 times but I onil tip her $10, she kao pei kao bu, say I if stingy dun go TH, but i dun care, jus said to her "if u this cannot, tht cannot, better dun come to TH to serve customers. She make noise non-stop but LL walk out of my room.
I've got a another gal who is not a looker, but her service is the best to me, sit with me many times, french with me like no tml, n i dig her pussy like neva give chance she oso didn't say anything. :p Her name is Fong Fong (Wind Wind), any bros out there if dun go for looks can try her, she's not pretty but oso not bad looking. Coz my way of cheonging is : the gal no need to b gorgeous but at least mus hv a gd service, but then if gorgeous n oso gd service lagi best, rite? Haha........
Tht's d end of my FR, hope u guys dun read my FR until fall asleep, haha........ my best regards to everyone of u.

Clubber108
10-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Just came back from a 10 - 3am session
total bill 250 for 3 + 1 jug lousy beer

room stinks and vry uncomfortable but girls... whoooooooo~!

feels like getting raped
come in no need intro just rabba and unbuckle my pants

take out my dick gave me hj ... then left

next girl come do the same and ride me awhile then left

next girl come also do the same... then suddenly all disappear...

total sat 3 girls...

5 hours each sit like 4 times only...

hmmm.... is it the norm for a sunday ?

mebirdie
10-09-2007, 09:00 AM

Come in 4 times liao. What do expect somemore?
You never meet 1st time rabba and 2nd time come back for tips. :(

Ah Dac
10-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Does this happen to u??

:rolleyes:

louis2002
10-09-2007, 09:04 AM

Sunday normally not much customer, so the girls come into the rooms more often.... :)

In week days 2 times or the max 3 times is the max the girls come in again (wat I can recall hor)

Happy Bonking......:D

rubbish truck
10-09-2007, 10:01 AM
sounds quite bad... but bo bian leh... this is wat has been practising in TH :o

Clubber108
10-09-2007, 01:06 PM

birdie oei....long time no see.... anyway... yst got a new girl call le ke first day rch... super syt... i think its ur fav kind right... 1st day land in sillypore....

slim syt and very sweet smile plus cute face... mabye u wan train her for us ?

haha

Ah Dac
10-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Birdie got take syt one meh??

birdie oeiyst got a new girl call le ke first day rch... super syt... i think its ur fav kind right... 1st day land in sillypore....

Clubber108
10-09-2007, 01:18 PM
not syt but 1st day landers haha... dac.. long time no see too...

wanna meet up anytime soon
?

Ah Dac
10-09-2007, 01:24 PM
KNS, that day so late still call me...

not syt but 1st day landers haha... dac.. long time no see too...

wanna meet up anytime soon
?

RabbitWheel
10-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Tks Bro turtlepower.

Will try out your method the next time I visit TH.

I support this idea too!
Better than drinking leftover beer.

Xyberduke
10-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Just came back from a 10 - 3am session
total bill 250 for 3 + 1 jug lousy beer

did we bump into each other inside??? haha.. I was there too... according to my gals, its the norm for Sunday as there little customer and gals don't want to risk stepping in for poor business to be trapped inside by botak....

damn... Only sat with XiaoYue, and another 2 younger ones... those chicks i had the other day all not working on Sun...

rocky1899
11-09-2007, 12:22 AM
hi, just went there recently. a gal name shishi sat with me. not bad looking
but figure average. just wondering is it the same shishi everyone is talking about bcos the hp no she gave me 81***008 is different from what i read in the previous post

rocky1899
11-09-2007, 01:02 AM
I frequent her. She told me she prefer to go hotel than do in TH. Her number is 94**8979. :) She was from Suzhou. Quite pretty but I find her to slim.

hi. went there recently and shishi sat with me. not bad looking but figure average. wonder if it is the same shishi everyone is talking about bcos the no. i got from her 81***008 is different from the one i read.

ivor
13-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Went yesternight from 8:30pm to 12midnight.
The music at the corridor is loud & horrible (a total piss-off) and the apples are salty.

My friend went there first to book for 4 person and the room 1006 is so small and squeezy. Saw many empty "big" and "small" rooms on the ground floor as it's a Wed night. In my mind, I was thinking "what the fxxx, give us such a small room?"

Then come the girls, looks are mostly below average and hiong is 50% power.
Very irritating gals who keeps on asking you to take her...yet not chio, not hiong, etc. Carry to the door, still very the thick skin wanting to stay and ask for money.
(at least BS "hiong power 80%" girls understand the meaning "Don't want" and they will leave u alone even after initially molesting customer.)

Ratings:

Environment: 3/10 (corridor music is terrible and tons of pple sitting around the entrance blocking the narrow passenge way)
Room/KTV: 4/10
Beer: 5/10 (No gas, taste mild...I wonder if they using Hoe Garden..haha. wait long long)
Fruits: 4/10 (Apple is Salty, I thought preserved apples)
Gals: 5/10
Toilet: 6.5/10 (Best, quite clean)
Return to Play: Unlikely unless kena jio.

Nearby there got lots of pubs worth trying than TH.

Clubber108
13-09-2007, 01:01 PM
KNS, that day so late still call me...

no i wan de lei... in a moment of desperation i bo bian ma

Clubber108
13-09-2007, 01:03 PM
did we bump into each other inside??? haha.. I was there too... according to my gals, its the norm for Sunday as there little customer and gals don't want to risk stepping in for poor business to be trapped inside by botak....

damn... Only sat with XiaoYue, and another 2 younger ones... those chicks i had the other day all not working on Sun...

hmmm i was wearing black polo.... and walking ard the corridor for most of the session

turtlepower
13-09-2007, 08:51 PM
The music at the corridor is loud & horrible (a total piss-off) and the apples are salty.

My friend went there first to book for 4 person and the room 1006 is so small and squeezy. Saw many empty "big" and "small" rooms on the ground floor as it's a Wed night. In my mind, I was thinking "what the fxxx, give us such a small room?"

Very irritating gals who keeps on asking you to take her...yet not chio, not hiong, etc. Carry to the door, still very the thick skin wanting to stay and ask for money.
(at least BS "hiong power 80%" girls understand the meaning "Don't want" and they will leave u alone even after initially molesting customer.)

Ratings:

Environment: 3/10 (corridor music is terrible and tons of pple sitting around the entrance blocking the narrow passenge way)
Beer: 5/10 (No gas, taste mild...I wonder if they using Hoe Garden..haha. wait long long)

Bro, read previous thread and you'll be disgusted to know that you have drank recycled beer and recycled apples!
And you'll know why the beer is flat.

ivor
13-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Thx turtlepower, I knew abt TH rumours before I go.
Brothers wanna go because no more place at BS and NSH. He go recce and left TH, so lan lan, go lor. Given a choice, I would not go.

Rather go drink at nearby pub...think a lot of brothers know where.

iporn
14-09-2007, 03:35 AM
do the th gals give bj for $30? in the room also isit?

louis2002
14-09-2007, 08:44 AM

The rate drop till $30 for BJ at TH??????:eek:

Wah lan eh...... fxxxing good deal.....

Ah Dac
14-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Anyway over liao lar!!

Dun talk abt it!

no i wan de lei... in a moment of desperation i bo bian ma

U go there for this reason huh?

and walking ard the corridor for most of the session

Hmmm, got this rate meh? Maybe u make until the gal "want" more than u want lor!

dap26
14-09-2007, 09:58 AM

Ever heard of a fj for $50 including tips...:eek:

louis2002
14-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Ever heard of a fj for $50 including tips...:eek:

Never...... can recommend the lobang???

Thanks in advance.....:D

dap26
14-09-2007, 01:16 PM

Bro is my frd who gt this lobang.Anyway i tik she went back back liao...Btw this price definetely is nt a syt price..is milf pricing.;)

iporn
14-09-2007, 01:41 PM
btw TH ktv opens from 3pm to 3am everyday right? wat time is their HH until, isit 7pm? anyone has their tel too?

dap26
14-09-2007, 04:00 PM
btw TH ktv opens from 3pm to 3am everyday right? wat time is their HH until, isit 7pm? anyone has their tel too?

HH ends at 8pm..I think u need to go down personally for the booking of the rm.

LaJeeBye
14-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Last week tried to get a room in BS, as usualy, fully booked. So end up proceed with some frens to TH. Wow... this place really have dark corridoors.
But the girls also not that much.. Maybe we are lucky, got a few good ones. can autoroam, and even FINGERING! woohoo.... the one sit with me super wet man!! we ended up go to toilet to release... $50 including tips.. good deal. One of my fren even more daring, the one he sit with now bad looking.. think is about early 20s and her name sounds something like 'xiao hong'.. confirm SYT! While we were happily rubba-ing away, he did it with her in the room!! ... both of them drink until very very very high.. and our fren did it RAW with that SYT !! goodness!! pass him condom he say no need. And when he is about to 'unload', he suddenly stand up and unloaded into the beer jug! Bloody hell! He wasted half the jug of beer! Just got to place it aside and drink for another jug. But overall that was our first time to TH. Quite fun !! And got free show from fren. haha...

TCSG
14-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Sorry, post wrong section

iporn
14-09-2007, 05:47 PM
HH ends at 8pm..I think u need to go down personally for the booking of the rm.

ic thx for the info, i've been there b4, but juz now during HH b4, always at nite...anyone got their tel?
hows the price difference of HH compared to nite time charges?

Xyberduke
14-09-2007, 06:37 PM

Ratings:

4 person and they gave you 1006, omg, what was botak thinking, that's a small room.
I usually suffer night blindness during the first 10mins of stepping in, after a while ok, the music is its usual, has been lydat for years...
room is as screwed as my first visit in '03.
At night, ask for Xiaolu or alice as your waiteress. tell yr friend recommend... and u will not receive recycled beer.

The quality improves on Thurs/Fri/Sat... then takes a dip on Sun.. and the cycle continues... don't be discouraged... agents are pushing gals to TH recently, dunno how much botak tipped them... so batches will change fast... but those ugly ones not under agents will remain...

Xyberduke
14-09-2007, 06:43 PM

Just ask the gals, especially during 9-10pm and there are empty rooms available... I FJ in TH for $20 before lor.... down a few beers and those average looking w/o room by 9pm will be chio and desperate...

Recently, I notice a big size lady, the one with long dyed hair and a little shapely, just that big size, keeps going out to buy condoms with the ah nei when i was smoking... her price must be good... haha

Xyberduke
14-09-2007, 06:45 PM

opens from 1pm to 3am... 1pm to 3pm its like K Box if you know what i mean.

Just search internet for TH KTV the number will pop up. botak don't allow booking. you mustknow the waiteress there, just talk to them get their numbers. If i go night session, I'll call my waiteress to check quality and book room.. but she AWOL recently leh..

Xyberduke
14-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Thx turtlepower, I knew abt TH rumours before I go.
Brothers wanna go because no more place at BS and NSH. He go recce and left TH, so lan lan, go lor. Given a choice, I would not go.

Rather go drink at nearby pub...think a lot of brothers know where.

which pub bro??

2mths back maybe... now, NSH quality drop like mad leh... But BS is still the heaven... NSH is simply riding on past reputation, its losing regular customer loh.... one my gal who went Lido with the rest of the gang, went back NSH lor.. she say her business damn good cuz she's one of the chioest there now. And she's not chio lor.... if u know what i mean...

iporn
14-09-2007, 10:14 PM
opens from 1pm to 3am... 1pm to 3pm its like K Box if you know what i mean.

Just search internet for TH KTV the number will pop up. botak don't allow booking. you mustknow the waiteress there, just talk to them get their numbers. If i go night session, I'll call my waiteress to check quality and book room.. but she AWOL recently leh..

so far been there twice at nite time, lucky always got see some quite alright looking gals, got 1 can even say chio, but its like 1/5 of all the gals only good looking, 4/5 of them like average only....so safe to say BS is no1, and TH ktv is no2 in quality?
if only BS can close at 3am too, then i surely wont even have to go TH at nite liao, somemore TH gals got prob one, they like to butterfly MUCH longer than BS gals, well gotta to do with the much larger area to comb for them, 2 floors of TH compared to only 1 floor of BS ktv.....

ivor
14-09-2007, 10:31 PM
which pub bro??
Same thing happens to me...night blindness at the entrance and in the room can't see the girls properly...mis-Q 2 times...take bui chio girl...anyway, sometimes chio sometimes not so-chio, it's just for fun. hope for better luck next time at other ktv.

After 12midnight, i walk over to V2 club & pub. Extremely addictive pub for the music...
The best "cheong" pub music i ever went is at Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza (Bangkok). I think V2 is quite close to it but still not there yet...they need a much better DJ. Friendly staff and customers there.

ivor
14-09-2007, 10:41 PM
so far been there twice at nite time, lucky always got see some quite alright looking gals, got 1 can even say chio, but its like 1/5 of all the gals only good looking, 4/5 of them like average only....so safe to say BS is no1, and TH ktv is no2 in quality?
if only BS can close at 3am too, then i surely wont even have to go TH at nite liao, somemore TH gals got prob one, they like to butterfly MUCH longer than BS gals, well gotta to do with the much larger area to comb for them, 2 floors of TH compared to only 1 floor of BS ktv.....

TH gals okie only...average to below average and they indeed butterfly very long...whole night 8:30pm til 12mn, only come 3 to 4 times for my below average looking girl. This means 1 hour come 1 time for a not chio gal which is pretty bad frequency on a weekday with empty rooms. BS butterfly frequency is slightly better.

louis2002
14-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Bro is my frd who gt this lobang.Anyway i tik she went back back liao...Btw this price definetely is nt a syt price..is milf pricing.;)

Point noted bro...... Kum Sia.........

Just ask the gals, especially during 9-10pm and there are empty rooms available... I FJ in TH for $20 before lor.... down a few beers and those average looking w/o room by 9pm will be chio and desperate.......

Thanks for the tip bro...

dap26
14-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Point noted bro...... Kum Sia.........

Hope u can find a gem there which the price is ok..;)

dap26
15-09-2007, 12:03 AM
TH gals okie only...average to below average and they indeed butterfly very long...whole night 8:30pm til 12mn, only come 3 to 4 times for my below average looking girl. This means 1 hour come 1 time for a not chio gal which is pretty bad frequency on a weekday with empty rooms. BS butterfly frequency is slightly better.

TH gt more rooms so they can sit more rm than other ktv...Anyway sometime u can see those gals sitting at a rm resting or chatting instead of sitting in the customer's rm...Tats y this is one of the reason why they butterfly so long.

turtlepower
15-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Last week tried to get a room in BS, as usualy, fully booked. So end up proceed with some frens to TH. Wow... this place really have dark corridoors.
But the girls also not that much.. Maybe we are lucky, got a few good ones. can autoroam, and even FINGERING! woohoo.... the one sit with me super wet man!! we ended up go to toilet to release... $50 including tips.. good deal. One of my fren even more daring, the one he sit with now bad looking.. think is about early 20s and her name sounds something like 'xiao hong'.. confirm SYT! While we were happily rubba-ing away, he did it with her in the room!! ... both of them drink until very very very high.. and our fren did it RAW with that SYT !! goodness!! pass him condom he say no need. And when he is about to 'unload', he suddenly stand up and unloaded into the beer jug! Bloody hell! He wasted half the jug of beer! Just got to place it aside and drink for another jug. But overall that was our first time to TH. Quite fun !! And got free show from fren. haha...

Walau!
Did the waitress bring the jug to counter to recycle and then sell to others??
Lucky my friends and I stopped drinking beer in TH.
Always bring our own liquor to mix with coke.

sexrookie
15-09-2007, 12:34 PM

Too many PRC around. Drop prices in order to secure. New rule and change of strategy

Good for us, don't you agree

louis2002
15-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Too many PRC around. Drop prices in order to secure. New rule and change of strategy

Good for us, don't you agree

Of course its good news to all the Cheongster include myself..... heeheeeheeee....

Happy bonking....:D

the_angel
16-09-2007, 12:13 PM
hi. went there recently and shishi sat with me. not bad looking but figure average. wonder if it is the same shishi everyone is talking about bcos the no. i got from her 81***008 is different from the one i read.

yo bro, you got the other one.... there's 2 sisi.. one is sisi and the other one is SS1.... bro mentioning is SS1...

no_faith
16-09-2007, 03:49 PM
on 14th friday nite, issit bro here book tian tian/tian2 for the whole night?:D

Babel
16-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Long long time nvr cheong TH liao !!! wonder my favourite syt Fazhi still there ????

rocky1899
17-09-2007, 10:31 AM
yo bro, you got the other one.... there's 2 sisi.. one is sisi and the other one is SS1.... bro mentioning is SS1...

i see. tks bro. the one i got was a syt too.

cx75
17-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Long long time nvr cheong TH liao !!! wonder my favourite syt Fazhi still there ????

Yes. Saw her on Saturday but did not sit with her. She is still very popular.

Last saturday, too many gals available, sat with 7 gals in total, my pocket got burn :( , difficult to reject as most I know them. Quality wise, much better now, more syt and most playable especially sisi can be quite wild nearly rape by her.:D

Damage: 2 + 1 jugs at ard $160 excluding tips

Babel
17-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Yes. Saw her on Saturday but did not sit with her. She is still very popular.

Last saturday, too many gals available, sat with 7 gals in total, my pocket got burn :( , difficult to reject as most I know them. Quality wise, much better now, more syt and most playable especially sisi can be quite wild nearly rape by her.:D

Damage: 2 + 1 jugs at ard $160 excluding tips

Bro 10q ! for ur update, really miss her, maybe going tis wk.

turtlepower
17-09-2007, 03:33 PM
No point go there to drink the recycled beer and eat the recycled apple.
Have to practise to bring own liquor to mix with coke.
Somemore see my fren cum into jug of beer, lagi dare not drink the beer there! Damn scary!!!
Always see used condoms lying around on the floor, wonder if they recycle them too? haha...

jessho
17-09-2007, 04:26 PM
any bros out there to recommend syts?

Went a few times last 2 mths, saw a syt called Dan Dan, but never got to ask her out. anyone tried before?

Another one think called xiao ling, but went back end last mth, stayed lorong 28..got to f her quite a number of times though. :)

Going tonite, so if got any syt names, do intro. thanks.

tomdick12
28-09-2007, 09:05 AM
anyone seen this CQ tall girl in TH KTV? pls pm me. Thanks
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14222784@N08

Shawn Koh
28-09-2007, 03:34 PM

One of the sisi I saw is not pretty at all and she got a Donald Duck's face :mad:

maila
28-09-2007, 05:42 PM

SBF become lost and found .... :eek:

tomdick12
28-09-2007, 10:35 PM

sorry but I'm looking for her urgently.

louis2002
29-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Went TH with my kakis yester-night….
No of guys- 4 guys (1 guy op out last minute)
Time – 7 to 11
Room – medium room
Drink – 75cl VSOP
Damage – $290 for room and booze
Enjoyment rate – 8/10
Service – the waitress attitude seems to improve. But the Botak and his male kakia still put on ugly face.

1 of my buddy gave us a free show…… his girl gave him a BBBJ in-front of us guys. Not only CIM she also drank his seeds…..

Overall sexperience – Not bad after 1 week of hard work………

Heeheehee………..:D

Schenker
29-09-2007, 10:27 AM

I have not seen her for quite sometimes. :)

mjplayer
29-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Is she the 1 stays in Potong Pasir? :p

I have not seen her for quite sometimes. :)

Clubber108
29-09-2007, 11:34 AM
i everyweek also there de....

nowdays ratio of UGLY OLD vs SYT is 50 / 50 already

Clubber108
29-09-2007, 11:38 AM
i everyweek also there de....

nowdays ratio of UGLY OLD vs SYT is 50 / 50 already

Hennessy
29-09-2007, 10:14 PM
went Th yesterday..was told by the xiao mei if i open 1 bottle..everytime i go still need to order drinks..like this very siong as i always go wof 1-2 frds and doesnt reali like beer..

can anygood bros out there verify the above if it is true..as the xiao mei cant even spare me a min to answer the qn.still have face to ask for tips at the end..

As for the FR on the gals..i feel it is getting better for the new batch that arrived here 1 week ago..understand some of these gals come to TH wrk on thur,fri and sat sun work in more high class KTV like orchard ktv..so i rather go to budget ktv as 2-3 times equal 1 time at high class one..same quality gals except for their dressing..naked everything same :D

SanityManz
30-09-2007, 09:15 AM
yes bro hennessy
if u open a bottle second time u go still got to pay at least one jug of beer which they charge 120. frigging expensive since it is only from 8pm to 11pm. no point opening bottle then.

i was charge 260 for the bottle. by right should only pay for a small room charge on the second visit. the boss is really to money face coz even tell the waitress to get tips from us for every visit.

BS n NSH is cheaper and better in this aspect. where in the world can u find a jug of beer for 120 besides TH. take us for carrot heads

Hennessy
30-09-2007, 11:12 AM
thanks SanityManz for the info..;) have been going there quite frequent so more or less used to the place liao..altho i know the pricing is not that good but still going..if not for the gals i would have cheong other place for good.

Heart Break Kid
30-09-2007, 08:05 PM
yes bro hennessy
if u open a bottle second time u go still got to pay at least one jug of beer which they charge 120. frigging expensive since it is only from 8pm to 11pm. no point opening bottle then.

i was charge 260 for the bottle. by right should only pay for a small room charge on the second visit. the boss is really to money face coz even tell the waitress to get tips from us for every visit.

BS n NSH is cheaper and better in this aspect. where in the world can u find a jug of beer for 120 besides TH. take us for carrot heads

Shit :mad: mi still got balance bottle store in TH that mean the 2nd visit I must pay $120 ?? No wonder the waitress said order a jug of beer more worth it when I enquire the 2nd visit.

Shawn Koh
03-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Is there a gal called Kiko working in this TH ? She is about 26 yrs old & a height of 1.62 m.

Clubber108
04-10-2007, 12:28 PM
sisi is back frm malaysia yst...

new code SH1

Red_Tirak1099
05-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Was in the GL area & decided to visit this joint at 3pm for some afternoon delights. Must say it is an eye-opener even for a seasoned cheongster like me.

Once ushered to the room, the PRCs all rushed inside....nnkc they like hungry Namibian refugees like that swarming around me all asking me can sit or not but without waiting for reply left right centre all plonked their backsides down & proceed to molest me.....ccb cant even see faces properly & hardly can breath they machiam like fans asking for David Beckam's autograph. I tried to reject those outright fat old & ugly ones no choice eliminate those 1st but all hardcore hard sell type.....some french me some reached down my Zegna slacks & some push my hands down their cleavages....I suspect this is modus operandi to get my tips later since I got 'touched already'....one disgusting milf even licked my earlobes! I literally had to push them out & hold the door to prevent more from streaming in.....total utter chaos.

After awhile when I more or less settled on a few (10) the comotion died down & seeing that I refused to budge anymore, the rest gave up & left the room. Mood spoilt liao did not even sing karaoke. My group of 10 then took rotating shifts to sit with me.....thank GOD most still can make it. One or two started to raba me & suggested hj bj etc but rejected the services as room too crowded cant get it up infront of so many pple.

Finally my buddy joined me & same scene repeated again b4 I had time to warn him....this time they were tearing at his clothes & sucking his nipples b4 he had time to sit down.....maybe he cant say no & ended up with 15 ladies! Times flies & soon 7pm most were asking for tips oredi....threw $10 to most of the leeches & $20 to those who sat longer.....$30 to those I & my bro chose ourselves....my bro gave $50 each to 2 who did bj for him. We had the 'cheap' $95 beer packages but tips few hundred liao.....no rtf for me but me bro say going again tomolo at 2pm! Different Strokes for Different Folks I guess :o

louis2002
05-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Was in the GL area & decided ....

Once ushered to the room, the PRCs all rushed inside....nnkc they like hungry Namibian refugees like that swarming around me all asking me can sit or not but without waiting for reply left right centre all plonked their backsides down & proceed to molest me..... total utter chaos.

Very much like my first visit to TH

……. Mood spoilt liao did ……

True, too many animals can spoilt your mood especially you simply can’t control them.

…….....no rtf for me but me bro say going again tomolo at 2pm! Different Strokes for Different Folks I guess…

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

In this kind of situation bro you can simply walk out of the room if the situation got out of control…..

It works every time for me. Heeheehee….

Dayview2004
05-10-2007, 11:25 AM
mi going tomolo at 11 pm. will be booking room later. any bro interested to join.

stephan
06-10-2007, 09:52 AM

sorry but I'm looking for her urgently.

Hm..... I saw her b4 but was long time ago... Huan Huan

sexrookie
09-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Just back from HH with a friend.
No customer only 5 room open when I was there at 4 pm.
Lots of girls and they rush in when the green light is given. Whole room feel with at least more then 10 girls

Cost - 1 Jug green tea and small room with bill of $95

Red_Tirak1099
10-10-2007, 04:03 AM
Lots of girls and they rush in when the green light is given. Whole room feel with at least more then 10 girls

Cost - 1 Jug green tea and small room with bill of $95

But how much tips did you pay? ;)

maila
10-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Was in the GL area & decided to visit this joint at 3pm for some afternoon delights. Must say it is an eye-opener even for a seasoned cheongster like me.

After awhile when I more or less settled on a few (10) the comotion died down & seeing that I refused to budge anymore, the rest gave up & left the room. Mood spoilt liao did not even sing karaoke. My group of 10 then took rotating shifts to sit with me.....thank GOD most still can make it. One or two started to raba me & suggested hj bj etc but rejected the services as room too crowded cant get it up infront of so many pple.

Bro Red_Tirak1099, never been there but compared to BS, how is the quality of girls there ... but 10 girls is alot leh, must be like at any point in time, 2 or 3 shoutld be sitting with you :eek:

Red_Tirak1099
10-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Bro Red_Tirak1099, never been there but compared to BS, how is the quality of girls there ... but 10 girls is alot leh, must be like at any point in time, 2 or 3 shoutld be sitting with you :eek:Quality cant be compared to BS HH girls but still can find gems there....anyway no RTF for me. Got the numbers of the few I want to have ECA with & have made private contact so far tried one. I am not the exception.....3 post up the bro got same treatment.....live & learn:o

Shawn Koh
10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Quality cant be compared to BS HH girls but still can find gems there....anyway no RTF for me. Got the numbers of the few I want to have ECA with & have made private contact so far tried one. I am not the exception.....3 post up the bro got same treatment.....live & learn:o

That meaty BB from Shenyang not bad ???

Red_Tirak1099
10-10-2007, 10:03 AM
That meaty BB from Shenyang not bad ???
Did not come across or remember any one with that name but realise the chio ones are all with code instead of names like T1 or A something :)

Shawn Koh
10-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Did not come across or remember any one with that name but realise the chio ones are all with code instead of names like T1 or A something :)

T1 quite good-looking but plump lah & look more toward milf.

SanityManz
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
bro Hennessy, actually the girls there are average only. most of them cant make it with the occasional syt. dun believe ask them out during the day. You will be aghast of how they look under the bright sun!! the thrill is there but the problem is the boss treat us as easy money targets. last time there was no third shift from 11am to 2am. now the hours shorter and the price of drinks increases by 40 percent. 2 jugs of beer going for $220? of coz he knows most bro will still go for it. but i wont now, coz i dun want to be a "patsy".

this boss thinks we are just suckers and there is no better choice out there. come on of coz there are better ones around. I know some bro will say coke in hawker and restaurant different rate. But if the facilities,interior are better like tuberose, BS maybe still worth it. the interior of TH as u bros know is so worn down and the air stinks inside. why should we pay more for less?

louis2002
10-10-2007, 10:39 PM
T1 plump meh??? Her impression to me like the small version of Vivian Lai Yi Ling:o

Or maybe that day I drunk liao can't see clearly.....:confused:

sexrookie
10-10-2007, 10:53 PM
But how much tips did you pay? ;)

$20 each

Shawn Koh
10-10-2007, 11:00 PM
T1 plump meh??? Her impression to me like the small version of Vivian Lai Yi Ling

Or maybe that day I drunk liao can't see clearly.....:confused:

T1 got lot of fats in her belly yucks :mad:

Her numbers 8XXX-2481 izzits really look like mediacorp Vivian Lai ??

Red_Tirak1099
11-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Hey bros the T1 I know is SYT looks like Vivian Lai come to mind since the bro mention it & not fat at all. Think got 2 T1...one new & one old :)

Red_Tirak1099
11-10-2007, 01:52 AM
http://i23.tinypic.com/a11nxs.jpg

Red_Tirak1099
11-10-2007, 02:59 AM
Another gem

http://i23.tinypic.com/bdpphy.jpg

mebirdie
11-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Wow!!! You are good ! Can even ask the girl to take photo in TH.
Most KTV girls just refuse to take photo :(

louis2002
11-10-2007, 09:00 AM
http://i23.tinypic.com/a11nxs.jpg

This the T1 I'm referring to.... So I'm not really that drunk that night..... heeheheee..........:D

dap26
11-10-2007, 09:18 AM
This the T1 I'm referring to.... So I'm not really that drunk that night..... heeheheee..........:D

Ya bro,last time also knw a gal call T1...and tat is her.

Red_Tirak1099
11-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Wow!!! You are good ! Can even ask the girl to take photo in TH.
Most KTV girls just refuse to take photo :(I also not chin chai anyhow take photos one hor.....only with the pretty ones :p

Dayview2004
11-10-2007, 06:12 PM
anyone going to TH today.

sexrookie
11-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Another gem

http://i23.tinypic.com/bdpphy.jpg

That is F1

sexrookie
11-10-2007, 07:58 PM

You are right, that is T1

Hennessy
11-10-2007, 09:04 PM
anyone going to TH today.

i maybe going down at 11.30pm..u?

the_angel
11-10-2007, 09:45 PM
You are right, that is T1

T1 looks ok but would say she's on the plump side to me...

sexrookie
11-10-2007, 10:51 PM
T1 looks ok but would say she's on the plump side to me...

yes, a bit.

I prefer F1

Dayview2004
12-10-2007, 11:14 AM
i maybe going down at 11.30pm..u?

bro which girl service u

Dayview2004
14-10-2007, 12:47 AM
T1 no fat leh. Preety somemore. I know her personally. Good friend of my regular girl leh.

any bro joining mi on monday afternoon.

Red_Tirak1099
14-10-2007, 10:11 AM
T1 no fat leh. Preety somemore. I know her personally. Good friend of my regular girl leh.

She got cousin working there too.....milf type....tomolo what time you going? We sit same girl how to join you:D

louis2002
14-10-2007, 10:25 AM

Bro,

izit there is another girl call T2..... both T1 & T2 look alike..... are they the same person or they are twins or sisters????

imagine trying sisters..... The feeling will be damm different hor...... Slurp slurp......:D

Dayview2004
14-10-2007, 12:29 PM
She got cousin working there too.....milf type....tomolo what time you going? We sit same girl how to join you:D

3 pm brother. pm you my number already.

Red_Tirak1099
14-10-2007, 01:19 PM
3 pm brother. pm you my number already.Bro I have to rain check coz working working till 5+pm....even drive like Schmi can only reach GL around 6pm. Thanks for the invite though :)

Is this the T2 you guys talk abt? T1 say is her cousin, sit one the other tag along......milf not my cup of tea

http://saveyourpicture.com/output/1192338944.jpg (http://saveyourpicture.com/foto/th-ladies-1835.html)

lustyboi23
14-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Ya that's T1 sat with her and another ger who is called xiao li her friend. T1 a bit fat at the waist and tanned. she gave me a hj in the toilet plsu tips 40 cheap. but she plump. prefer xiao li. wan to up her but every time call her she say not free. will be going down again to Th got half a bottel of martell left. :D

Dayview2004
14-10-2007, 11:46 PM

BRO I DON'T SIT WITH T1 LEH. THAT IS NOT MY GIRL. FREE CALL ME OTHER TIME I WILL JOIN YOU.
T2 IS MY GIRL CLOSE FRIEND HOR. I KNOW F1 ALSO LAH.

Red_Tirak1099
15-10-2007, 10:53 AM
BRO I DON'T SIT WITH T1 LEH. THAT IS NOT MY GIRL. FREE CALL ME OTHER TIME I WILL JOIN YOU.
T2 IS MY GIRL CLOSE FRIEND HOR. I KNOW F1 ALSO LAH.ok bro....Uncle me old but not deaf no need to shout:D ....must jio more kakis b4 I rtf....not enuf soldiers I dont dare go into battle there

itomichi
15-10-2007, 11:48 AM
H can I join you for the fun at TH?? I have been there are for 2 times and BS many many times. Went with some business friends so do not dare to action to much. I believe could be more enjoyable together with all "werewolf". SMS me at 90904761 if you allow me to join your next session and state the amount to be cough out for cost sharing. Thanks.

Dayview2004
15-10-2007, 12:15 PM
ok bro....Uncle me old but not deaf no need to shout:D ....must jio more kakis b4 I rtf....not enuf soldiers I dont dare go into battle there

bro sorri lah. didn't do on purpose

sexrookie
15-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Was there on Sunday nite

FUN

the_angel
15-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Was there on Sunday nite

FUN

what are you doing on sunday? looking for your mei-mei again? this time who? thought sunday normally very quiet... :D

sexrookie
15-10-2007, 10:50 PM
what are you doing on sunday? looking for your mei-mei again? this time who? thought sunday normally very quiet... :D

No 1: got people pay for it
No 2: small head take over big head
No 3: thinking of my mei mei

itomichi
16-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Hi Dayview2004. thanks for the enjoyable outing yesterday, you manage to reach home smoothly??

OK managed to see T1 yesterday in the room, I agree with you that T1 is not fat. Quite presenable but wish to explore more SYT so did not take her yesterday, may be can consider next time.

Got my number already so SMS me for next meeting up ok.

Dayview2004
16-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi Dayview2004. thanks for the enjoyable outing yesterday, you manage to reach home smoothly??

OK managed to see T1 yesterday in the room, I agree with you that T1 is not fat. Quite presenable but wish to explore more SYT so did not take her yesterday, may be can consider next time.

Got my number already so SMS me for next meeting up ok.

Hi Itomichi,

Thanks for your company. Yes. I managed to reach home in 35 mins quite fast taking MRT - first time - quite blur leh. Yestrerday sorri for being late b'cos car broke down due to battery fault. This morning collect back already. SMS mi if you are itching to go also hor...

Dayview2004
16-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Bro,

izit there is another girl call T2..... both T1 & T2 look alike..... are they the same person or they are twins or sisters????

imagine trying sisters..... The feeling will be damm different hor...... Slurp slurp......:D

bro luois2002,

T1 n T2 are not sister at all. Both from the same neighbourhood.

cx75
16-10-2007, 12:05 PM
No 1: got people pay for it
No 2: small head take over big head
No 3: thinking of my mei mei

Wa Bro, so good 'Kang Tao'. No one pay for me. :p Was at BS yesterday. Heard that now many syt in TH, is it? not been there for three weeks already.

sexrookie
16-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Wa Bro, so good 'Kang Tao'. No one pay for me. :p Was at BS yesterday. Heard that now many syt in TH, is it? not been there for three weeks already.

Last week, yes SYT alot and my favourite, yummy
This week no idea. They come and go wave after wave.
Anyway will check out Wednesday if possible.

ANOA1
17-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Just went not so many SYT today

sexrookie
17-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Just went not so many SYT today

Thanks for the update.
Wonder where all the SYT went.
Back to China, other joints, or standing in the streets
To many gals in GL nowadys. Competition very high. Anything can happen nowadays. you may see the gal today next day nowhere to be found.

louis2002
17-10-2007, 08:51 AM
The girls are like nomadic herders….. Where can make more money they move on lor….
TH nowadays have lot of girls…. Competition very stiff 僧多粥少…. Good and bad for Cheongters like us cos if the girls dun make enough, they will move on to another joint…..

the_angel
17-10-2007, 12:34 PM
TH needs to be replenish with syt.... too many i know already and getting bored with current batch... :(

sexrookie
18-10-2007, 08:10 AM
TH needs to be replenish with syt.... too many i know already and getting bored with current batch... :(

Wow, you know many. recommend me some. I love SYT.
Anyway I was there yesterday night

cx75
18-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Bro Sexrookie, any updates? Me plan to go tomorrow nite.:)

the_angel
18-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Wow, you know many. recommend me some. I love SYT.
Anyway I was there yesterday night

i cannot recommend them to you lah..... your taste and mine different.... i was there yesterday night too...... in fact, i talked to you... hehehehe.. and saw your xiao xue too.... :D :D

sexster
19-10-2007, 01:38 AM
last nite was there about 11pm.... guess what

2 ambulance and 2 police pickup truck outside TH....

people fighting..... all the gals there panic... ranning off

so we u turn and never go it.

sexrookie
19-10-2007, 02:47 AM
i cannot recommend them to you lah..... your taste and mine different.... i was there yesterday night too...... in fact, i talked to you... hehehehe.. and saw your xiao xue too.... :D

Then U R ????

PM me

:confused:

kissclong
19-10-2007, 08:50 PM
last nite was there about 11pm.... guess what

2 ambulance and 2 police pickup truck outside TH....

people fighting..... all the gals there panic... ranning off

so we u turn and never go it.

What happened?
:confused:

Scary sia...

the_angel
20-10-2007, 12:55 PM
What happened

Scary sia...

heard the customers in rm 22 got too drunk.......then, time to fxxk off...either they don't want to pay or they are arguing among themselves who is supposed to pay... the waitress told me then they fought among themselves! gnn, fight with fellow ktv frds/kakis in a ktv.... what a bunch of idiots.... :eek:

Dayview2004
20-10-2007, 06:18 PM
heard the customers in rm 22 got too drunk.......then, time to fxxk off...either they don't want to pay or they are arguing among themselves who is supposed to pay... the waitress told me then they fought among themselves! gnn, fight with fellow ktv frds/kakis in a ktv.... what a bunch of idiots.... :eek:

bro you there that day is it. scary...sia
Heard from my girl that yesterday afternoon have a few police car around the area. Business very bad leh.

mi going today - free can join mi.

cx75
20-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Was there Friday nite, KNN the boss increased the price again. This time,one jug was $140, two plus one was $180.:mad: The xiao mei told me only Friday nite they charge this price, bro please cfm. The boss really a blood sucker, keep increasing the price.

There are many gals around and playable also, quite a number of syt.

the_angel
21-10-2007, 12:24 AM
bro you there that day is it. scary...sia
Heard from my girl that yesterday afternoon have a few police car around the area. Business very bad leh.

mi going today - free can join mi.

thanks for the invitation bro.. cant make it today....

ShittyAss
21-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Was there Friday nite, KNN the boss increased the price again. This time,one jug was $140, two plus one was $180.:mad: The xiao mei told me only Friday nite they charge this price, bro please cfm. The boss really a blood sucker, keep increasing the price.

There are many gals around and playable also, quite a number of syt.

>> Same experience..went in the noon time last wk wif my khakis...when the bill comes...it doesnt seems noon pricing also..

sexrookie
21-10-2007, 01:50 PM
>> Same experience..went in the noon time last wk wif my khakis...when the bill comes...it doesnt seems noon pricing also..

That is the famous

T - Throat
H - Hacking
KTV

Bill will always never be the same

horsebite
21-10-2007, 02:16 PM
That is the famous

T - Throat
H - Hacking
KTV

Bill will always never be the same

Words of WISDOM from the TH master.

Inte2266
21-10-2007, 02:20 PM
bro horsebite, when shall we go?

louis2002
21-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Price suka suka increase can meh..... should boycott TH lah..... Blood sucking Si Botak.....

Dayview2004
21-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Went there last night and see quite alot of new girls. Some syt.

In TH there is no happy hour. happy Hours is at night. Price are cheaper. I took 1/2 a bottle of martell during HH is $ 176.00. At night 1/2 a bottle is $ 156.00. Extended hours for bear is $ 87.00 plus 2 plates of fruits. If you order beer instead of liquor - 2 jug = 1 1 jug free. price is $ 140.00.

the_angel
21-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Went there last night and see quite alot of new girls. Some syt.

In TH there is no happy hour. happy Hours is at night. Price are cheaper. I took 1/2 a bottle of martell during HH is $ 176.00. At night 1/2 a bottle is $ 156.00. Extended hours for bear is $ 87.00 plus 2 plates of fruits. If you order beer instead of liquor - 2 jug = 1 1 jug free. price is $ 140.00.

yo bro, how long have you not been to TH? most of the new girls don't look syt to me leh... but there are some good one definately..

the_angel
21-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Words of WISDOM from the TH master.

but why do we still got there?????

sexrookie
21-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Price suka suka increase can meh..... should boycott TH lah..... Blood sucking Si Botak.....

Big Head - knows that we should boycott TH, Blood sucking Si Botak
Small Head - Wow, Oh my dear mei mei. Cannot tahan, Here I come

Small Head takes control of your Big Head and here we go again to TH

So how, :confused:

louis2002
21-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Big Head - knows that we should boycott TH, Blood sucking Si Botak
Small Head - Wow, Oh my dear mei mei. Cannot tahan, Here I come

Small Head takes control of your Big Head and here we go again to TH

So how, :confused:

Like that ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the small head take the lead lor....

After all the fun is over..... (big head take over liao) than curse and swear at the si botak again lah..... Heeheehee........

But seriously bro.... I really buah tahan the price kept escalating leh.

4 weeks ago I went TH with a 6 guys. Room plus booze only $298 (Martell big one from 7 to 11)

2 weeks ago 6 guys. Room plus booze wanna charge us $320++ (Martell big one from 6 to 9)

I told the waitress off and settle for a small bottle at $220

The waitress suka suka fart out a figure and hope you blur blur accept. KNN.....:mad:

horsebite
22-10-2007, 12:45 AM
but why do we still got there?????

For LL lor.... you know who i mean.....:D

Dayview2004
22-10-2007, 01:02 AM
yo bro, how long have you not been to TH? most of the new girls don't look syt to me leh... but there are some good one definately..

I was there from 10-2.30 am leh. Surprise to see quite a few syt not seen before. I go there twice a week. I did not take b'cos i have regular girl. When I am there she don't butterfly. Other bro go there with me knows it.

What time you usually go there. maybe we can go there next Friday or saturday. I prefer saturday b'cos my girl will go out with me after closing. you know what i mean.

kissclong
22-10-2007, 02:01 AM

Hope they're not one of our SBF bros...

cx75
22-10-2007, 01:58 PM
In TH there is no happy hour. happy Hours is at night. Price are cheaper. I took 1/2 a bottle of martell during HH is $ 176.00. At night 1/2 a bottle is $ 156.00. Extended hours for bear is $ 87.00 plus 2 plates of fruits. If you order beer instead of liquor - 2 jug = 1 1 jug free. price is $ 140.00.[/QUOTE]

Bro, your pricing not correct. Should be one jug - $120, 2 + 1 jugs - $160 except Friday nite with additional $20. Maybe you never order beer before. :p

Lots of gals nowadays with many new faces. They just stormed in and refused to leave, sometime have to ask xiao mei for help. TH gals are getting more and more difficult to reject. Some even play the trick of confusing you that they sat with you before or you asked them to come back later, others just came in, sat beside you and started hugging you, if you responded, you got into their trap. :mad: They will try all ways and means to sit with you. If you are not attentive can easily sit with many gals.

Dayview2004
22-10-2007, 05:07 PM

Bro, your pricing not correct. Should be one jug - $120, 2 + 1 jugs - $160 except Friday nite with additional $20. Maybe you never order beer before. :p

Lots of gals nowadays with many new faces. They just stormed in and refused to leave, sometime have to ask xiao mei for help. TH gals are getting more and more difficult to reject. Some even play the trick of confusing you that they sat with you before or you asked them to come back later, others just came in, sat beside you and started hugging you, if you responded, you got into their trap. :mad: They will try all ways and means to sit with you. If you are not attentive can easily sit with many gals.[/QUOTE]

Bro i was there on Saturday night from 9-2.30 am. My 4 hours is from 9-1 am. Order 1/2 bottle for $156.00. I ask mei mei how much if i order beer, she said $ 140.00 for 2 Jugs + 1 Jug free. I decided to order Martell instead because i prefer liquour than beer. After 1 am, my kaki still not ready to leave so i order a jug of beer with 2 plats of fruits for $ 87.00. When i am there on last Monday from 4-8 pm my Martell cost mi $ 176.00.

I have my regular girl so all those girls know that i will not take any others so they don't disturb me. Well my kakis got swarmed by them but we always tell them to leave b'cos we don't want them. If they insists on staying, we either leave the room or open the door to ask them go out. My kaki can verify that my girl do not butterfly me hor.

Dayview2004
22-10-2007, 05:22 PM
bro CX75,,

i was there from 9 pm - 2.30 am last Saturday. i ask mei mei the price of 1/2 bottle of martell and beer what is the difference. She says that from 9 pm - 1 am 1/2 bottle of Martell with 2 plate of fruits is $ 156.00 or 2 Jugs of beer with 1 Jug free is # 140.00. I order 1/2 bottle of martell b'cos my kakis prefer liquor than beer. From 1 am - 2.30 am we order 1 jug of beer b'cos it cost only $ 87.00 with 2 plates of fruits.

Last monday from 4 pm - pm, i was there with my kaki and order 1/2 bottle martell - it cost us $ 176.00. This is why i say there is no HH in TH.

last Saturday. i see that there are a lot of new girls but that doesn't interest me b'cos i only have 1 regular girl. She doesn't butterfly me and all the other girls know it. My kaki can verify that.

If all the girls swarmed you, you can either leave the room or stand up - open the door and ask them to leave. It works everytime b'cos my kaki do it.

pls ignore my last msg b'cos i do not know why it copies your info. sorri.

Steadyman1
22-10-2007, 06:27 PM
The price for weekend sound very reasonable.
May step in one of these day.:D

Dayview2004
22-10-2007, 06:38 PM
thanks bro Steadyman1

Hennessy
23-10-2007, 12:42 AM
yo bro dayview2004, you champion lah..yr gal sit with you whole time n dun expect any tips n i must pay mine tips n see them butterfily like no tml!!hahaha

anyway, my feel is that the new batch of new gals, quite a num of syts, are nice to look at but sit beside u like a vase..mb i nt charming enough so i end up entertaining sme of then rather than the other way round!!

guess what? last tue when i was at there, i bumped into the botak sleeping on the floor at a quiet corner of TH 1st floor.. bros who really really cannot stand him can jolly well go seek him out n treat him a good kick..i almost did that;)

Dayview2004
23-10-2007, 01:44 AM
yo bro hennessy, i m not champion lah..just lucky to get someone attracted to mi. i pay tips to my girl good friend even though she just chat with mi. pai seh mah after my girl say i so stingy. i go so annoy with the girl who sat with bro itomichi and when she step on my girl leg n don't even apologise. Just trying to control my temper else i will ask her to f..off

anyway, my feel is that the new batch of new gals, quite a num of syts, are nice to look at but sit beside u like a vase. They need you to teach them. well give them 1 week and it will be the other way round. believe mi

the botak is quite afraid of mi b'cos my girl good friend have headache - i ask him to go n buy panadol for her and he did not complain at all. maybe he know that i go there every saturday. sometimes 1 weekday if bro jio mi leh.

bro today forex good leh ... making from GBPUSD N USDJPY.

dap26
23-10-2007, 09:49 AM
the botak is quite afraid of mi b'cos my girl good friend have headache - i ask him to go n buy panadol for her and he did not complain at all. maybe he know that i go there every saturday. sometimes 1 weekday if bro jio mi leh.

bro today forex good leh ... making from GBPUSD N USDJPY.

Wah botak respect u so much,he listen to u and go and buy panadol??:confused: Last time he treat regular like shit...except for our TS.Nw he hv changed??:eek:

naemlo
23-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Last time he treat regular like shit...Nw he hv changed??:eek:

Hmmm time has changed??? :D Last time dun bother to look at me.

dap26
23-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Hmmm time has changed??? :D Last time dun bother to look at me.

Oppss,r u the TS I m talking abt??How come he ignore u??U help him to promote TH leh...:p

naemlo
23-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Oppss,r u the TS I m talking abt??How come he ignore u??U help him to promote TH leh...:p

Haizzzzz used to go there 5 times a week.... he always boh hiew me when I there. There was once I brought a ger there n abt 2200hrs I left with that ger, from then he always wave no room to me. Tiu..... :D

Heart Break Kid
23-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Wah botak respect u so much,he listen to u and go and buy panadol?? Last time he treat regular like shit...except for our TS.Nw he hv changed??

botak had become a kind man :D

dap26
23-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Haizzzzz used to go there 5 times a week.... he always boh hiew me when I there. There was once I brought a ger there n abt 2200hrs I left with that ger, from then he always wave no room to me. Tiu.....

Tat time still rem when i go in straight away say bo pang keng..Then after a while saw another guy go in...So surprise he get a rm.:eek: Then next time whenever i go,i ask my frd to ask for room.... Nw u long time no step in TH liao...Botak might miss u leh...:p

maila
23-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Wow this is surprising .... botak also got special people he like and practise discrimination :eek:

naemlo
23-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Then next time whenever i go,i ask my frd to ask for room....

Same, I will ask my friend to get a room then I openly walked into the room. :D

Nw u long time no step in TH liao...Botak might miss u leh...

Mai lah, if I miss prc mm, I will go China instead. Now I siao viet mm :D

dap26
23-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Same, I will ask my friend to get a room then I openly walked into the room.

Mai lah, if I miss prc mm, I will go China instead. Now I siao viet mm :D

Ya everytime,my frd get a rm,i sure walk in like yaya payaya...sometimes saw his face like a bit dulan...:D I knw u nw siao viet.Still gt go SJG's regular joint??