PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Dun think advancing for me. Cos me cutting down on cheonging for the coming 2 months....

able to join me later for hh?:D

dap26
20-10-2005, 12:36 PM
not onli slim, but boney. there r 2 meiling there. if u noe her, ok. if dunno, make sure u get the correct 1. the other meiling is older n can spk english, on bz visa. imho, both cant make it as in attitude. the slim 1 very tou. the older 1 very gian lwee...........

Heard the slim one is pr.Dunno issit true?:confused: She is a vase and seems like a bit tao leh.Looks quite pretty but too bad cannot play...

otur
20-10-2005, 02:17 PM
walao.....i missing for a while and suddenly all things hot up...bro otur...seems u now resident in TH liao....u hv pte rm or not? maybe can consider having a office there oso....hehehe

as for GM and Jdi its been quite a long while since we cheong 2gether liao...hope u all r advancing...hehehe
no la wat office.... u should noe tt my ops will stop once time is up la......

otur
20-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Heard the slim one is pr.Dunno issit true?:confused: She is a vase and seems like a bit tao leh.Looks quite pretty but too bad cannot play...
not onli a bit tao. is fcuking tao. i once look at her at the walk way. she ask me: wat u looking at. i say: u look familiar. up to here is normal rite?
but her answer, with black face, i dunno u!
lidat ah? nvm lor........ not condemn cos i dun get. afterall hv to pay 1. the point is, not friendly at all la. lidat how to work in KTV?

otur
20-10-2005, 02:35 PM
was there on the 18 ...
XY = xiao ya
U like always there sia :D ...
i prefer to stick to familiar things/place/chicks. so if hv time/$$ will go same place lor.

Rof|maoxz
20-10-2005, 04:41 PM
i prefer to stick to familiar things/place/chicks. so if hv time/$$ will go same place lor.

You go TH, sure can see otur one. :p

otur
20-10-2005, 05:12 PM
You go TH, sure can see otur one. :p
where got? i now at home leh.......

jdi813
20-10-2005, 07:00 PM
... as for GM and Jdi its been quite a long while since we cheong 2gether liao...hope u all r advancing...heheheyeah bro been a while ... no sorta low profile cos low on Vit M :( ... more a step back than forward if u ask me ... but should be fine by year's end ... i hope :p ... workin on it ...

AHGONG
20-10-2005, 07:45 PM
bro jdi and gm....

seems u guys have come to maturity soon...hehehe gd 4 u......

bro otur....u holiday wont end so soon rite?....still hv time wat....:D

dap26
20-10-2005, 10:04 PM
not onli a bit tao. is fcuking tao. i once look at her at the walk way. she ask me: wat u looking at. i say: u look familiar. up to here is normal rite?
but her answer, with black face, i dunno u!
lidat ah? nvm lor........ not condemn cos i dun get. afterall hv to pay 1. the point is, not friendly at all la. lidat how to work in KTV?

Maybe she is pr here so can yaya payaya....Her attitude really jia lat like tat..Anyway i think she also cannot be tabao cos my frd try asking her before.She also a super butterfly....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-10-2005, 11:49 AM
..Anyway i think she also cannot be tabao cos my frd try asking her before.She also a super butterfly....

this type of attitude ger can tabao svc cfm also screw up type.clip off her wings and turn her into a caterpillar may solve the butterfly problem.;)

dap26
21-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Clip off her wings and turn her into a caterpillar may solve the butterfly problem.;)

hahaha...maybe this will help.:D

otur
21-10-2005, 02:00 PM
this type of attitude ger can tabao svc cfm also screw up type.clip off her wings and turn her into a caterpillar may solve the butterfly problem.;)
any fr on ur yesterday outing?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-10-2005, 02:29 PM
any fr on ur yesterday outing?

nth special,normal lo.got a new ger to sit with me but realised she was 26 after introduction.prob is she looks more like the average 21yrs old SYT i like.Shu Qi came and literally "forced" me to sit also.lolz,as entertaining as ever.overall quite ok la.ur ger came and sit & chit-chat a bit with me too.

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 09:04 AM
got a new ger to sit with me but realised she was 26

I do not think that she is only 26. She looks more in the ranch of 28-30 to me. Most of them would lie about their age.:rolleyes:

tissk
22-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Long time never go TH KTV liao....
Du Lan Botak alway say no room for 2 pple, dunno always reserve
the room for who when there are some empty rooms according to some
Siao Mei.

Before TH upgrade, there was a period not much business, always got room.
Now, tao already leh.

Still will go TH once in a while during weekday, hopefully not so crowded then.
Still enjoy the company of some MMs, some SYT. Occasionally, Mun Mun will
come in talk cock for a while and specky Xiao Lu come in hinting for tips. Ha.

Hee....maybe I can join some of u regulars for cheonging session as my Kaki now into Filo Pubs...dunno why he finds filo pubs good?

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Hee....maybe I can join some of u regulars for cheonging session as my Kaki now into Filo Pubs...dunno why he finds filo pubs good?

Bro, different got different taste. To each his own. I got good friends here that like to go to Thai joints. Most of them can speak the Thai language well. As for me, I can only speak little Thai.

Otur & ShuangJieGun are regulars there for HH. Been there with them on several occassions. Occasionally +++kon1 and Thesting would joined them.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I do not think that she is only 26. She looks more in the ranch of 28-30 to me. Most of them would lie about their age.:rolleyes:

at least she dont look that old to me.think its my 1st time i sit with a ger older than me.hahaha..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Otur & ShuangJieGun are regulars there for HH. Been there with them on several occassions. Occasionally +++kon1 and Thesting would joined them.

i where got regular at TH.i maybe only go once a week nia mah.:p

naemlo
22-10-2005, 12:58 PM

Dun open your eyes wide n lie..... only once?? If i catch u more than once, next bonk u pay for me??? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Dun open your eyes wide n lie..... only once?? If i catch u more than once, next bonk u pay for me??? :D

on u lor but as usual i choose the ger for u okie?:D

naemlo
22-10-2005, 01:19 PM
on u lor but as usual i choose the ger for u okie?:D

Cannot of cos I must choose myself, 1st on the queue is SxTxxx :D

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 01:24 PM

You sure or not....only once a week meh? I thought you practically camp there or the other place H_O_I_O?! :D

otur
22-10-2005, 02:52 PM
You sure or not....only once a week meh? I thought you practically camp there or the other place H_O_I_O?! :D
no la for SJG HH is onli one a week cos he hv to work. but SH, i dunno liao:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Cannot of cos I must choose myself, 1st on the queue is SxTxxx :D

haHA..u wait long long ar,if can i get her for myself 1st.kekekke..:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 04:40 PM

boh lar..who say 1?me dont photocopy $ one u knw?:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 04:44 PM
no la for SJG HH is onli one a week cos he hv to work. but SH, i dunno liao:D

wah..all gang up here bully me..:(

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 05:10 PM
but SH, i dunno liao:D

I hear that they are organising something tonight leh! :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 05:11 PM
me dont photocopy $ one u knw?

You no photocopy $ but print $ only what! :D :p

otur
22-10-2005, 06:33 PM
org wat? no 1 call me leh.........

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 06:50 PM

and i knw who are the "they" u r referring to.hiak hiak hiak..:D

otur
22-10-2005, 06:52 PM
lidat good meh, count me out liao la..........

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:06 PM
org wat? no 1 call me leh.........
Call you, you also would not be interested. So call you for what leh?! :D :confused:

They also never call me too leh!

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:07 PM

They got call you eh?! Hiak hiak hiak! :rolleyes:

otur
22-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Call you, you also would not be interested. So call you for what leh?! :D :confused:

They also never call me too leh!
HMK u mean? if tt the case yes i was invited but not interested. anyway family outing tonight la. i thot ppl go TH no call me.......

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 07:14 PM
You no photocopy $ but print $ only what! :D

haha..very funny hor u.anyway,my printer no ink liao,cant print and photocopy liao:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 07:16 PM
lidat good meh, count me out liao la..........

the plc we going i knw u dont like mah,the organiser also knw lar thats y nv jio:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 07:17 PM
They got call you eh?! Hiak hiak hiak! :rolleyes:

thats not the side of the story i heard leh.heard "someone" jio to go one hor.haha..u wan to go without my knowledge ar?notti u..:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 07:18 PM
i thot ppl go TH no call me.......

dont worry lar,got th outing cfm wont forget u one lar.hahahah..

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:20 PM
u wan to go without my knowledge ar?notti u..:D

Must go without you meh so that I can poton jalan someone car meh!! :D

btw...there can see EPL anot huh?

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:22 PM
i thot ppl go TH no call me.......

You are Prince of TH leh, how can ppl go w/out jioing you huh?! :p

otur
22-10-2005, 07:22 PM
the plc we going i knw u dont like mah,the organiser also knw lar thats y nv jio:p
i actually dun mind to go there n chill out with bros. ambient is good.. but must give me enuff time to arrange my own tabao go there la........
anyway tmr nite i shall hv a tabao with me. so if go there tmr, let me noe.......

otur
22-10-2005, 07:23 PM
You are Prince of TH leh, how can ppl go w/out jioing you huh?! :p
knn wat prince? price is a better word la..........

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:24 PM
haha..very funny hor u.anyway,my printer no ink liao,cant print and photocopy liao:p

Your working place very near to Sim Lim Sq meh, can go there to buy printer catridge!! :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:25 PM
anyway tmr nite i shall hv a tabao with me. so if go there tmr, let me noe.......

That one you must ask the Prince of HMK Mr. SJG liao!! Its his second home there! :rolleyes:

otur
22-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Your working place very near to Sim Lim Sq meh, can go there to buy printer catridge!! :rolleyes:
u today so free to cheong ah? no 1 jio MJ meh?

Cheri_Popper
22-10-2005, 07:29 PM
u today so free to cheong ah? no 1 jio MJ meh?

Cheong? You think I like SJG who can print $ huh? :p

No one free for Micheal Jackson leh! :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Must go without you meh so that I can poton jalan someone car meh!! :D

btw...there can see EPL anot huh?

ya,can see lar.,confirm.if can see tonite my share on u,if cant on me onz?:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 08:09 PM

ok ba,see how it goes.if can help me tabao S***y over frm TH also.kekekeke...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 08:10 PM

ya hor..y i nv didnt think of that?hahahaha..ok la see u later.;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-10-2005, 08:13 PM
That one you must ask the Prince of HMK Mr. SJG liao!! Its his second home there! :rolleyes:

sori hor,but this title goes to another bro of ours,make a guess who he is!!:cool:

AHGONG
22-10-2005, 10:16 PM
sori hor,but this title goes to another bro of ours,make a guess who he is!!:cool:

our huge bro isist? hehehe....

wah all of u so active huh?....how i envi...me now semi retiree agn haiz.....:D

otur
23-10-2005, 12:26 AM
ok ba,see how it goes.if can help me tabao S***y over frm TH also.kekekeke...
gif me $500. i make sure she come.
onz boh?

otur
23-10-2005, 12:31 AM

wat retire? me soon retire la...............
abt 1 more mth to go.............

naemlo
23-10-2005, 12:48 AM
wat retire? me soon retire la...............
abt 1 more mth to go.............

So fast retire??? Without u, the prc mei meis will be sad....:D

seacher
23-10-2005, 03:42 AM
Went there juz now for my virgin trip and a eye opener keekee
and here the FR
suppose to be a tcsss at gl10 but there is a sudden change of plan and ended up going this TH KTV
reach there call bro popiah and he ask me go book one 8 to 10 ppl room so i did and then bro popiah and bro simplyhorny arrive with a few other bros we order beer and the gers keep coming in. keekee reject quite alot of them as other bros have not reach yet. after a while i choose this ger with big boobs and nice looking face. i initiate a kiss and BAMM that it. this ger is a born kisser man !!! french like no tomorrow there. try my luck go for her boobs and she allow me to lick her boobs also. another surprise her nipple was super nice also. after some lick it became erected. very long and the top part round shaped. colour is pink some more. keekee lady luck is really good to me. after a long kissing session with her, try to finger her but she stop my hand.hiaz. then she butterful away liao.

not much bro arrive yet but during this time bro simplyhorny did something powerful there. keekee showing us his powerfulness.i will not disclose more. i let him have to honour of disclosing it himself. so much happen and cant remember most of them. only remember bro popiah asking the gers if they are wild before allowing them to enter.

after that other bros arrive. and finally my ger came back and had another kissing session with her. omg she is damm good at kissing man!!! all i remember is kiss kiss kiss and then she butterful away again. got lot of time where only bros are left in the room keekee. so we tcss there. notice quite alot of nice boobs there.....

my ger came back and this time she the only ger in the room. we kiss again she got shy as all other bros watching short kiss session for a while she went off again. ai ya all i remember is kissing kissing kissing...... so dont write too long liao lah.

damage : 30 (pool) + 30 tips
had great time there as there are 13 bros altogether and this ger asking me how come we got so many ppl keekee
did not list down all the bros name as i not good at that one. that all !!!time for some fishing lesson liao

otur
23-10-2005, 04:44 AM
after a while i choose this ger with big boobs and nice looking face. i initiate a kiss and BAMM that it. this ger is a born kisser man !!!

time for some fishing lesson liao

who the gal ah? can tell me a not?:p
fishing ah? i like also leh. u go where fish?

seacher
23-10-2005, 07:53 AM
who the gal ah? can tell me a not?:p
fishing ah? i like also leh. u go where fish?
thought u retire???
keekee
i fish with a number loh
will pm u

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-10-2005, 10:59 AM

haha..clever leh.not hard to guess rite?hehehe..semi retire again?:rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-10-2005, 11:02 AM
had great time there as there are 13 bros altogether and this ger asking me how come we got so many ppl keekee
did not list down all the bros name as i not good at that one. that all !!!time for some fishing lesson liao

wah 13 pax?can squeeze in ar?my record with my bros at BS 15 pax,freaking squeezy man.lolz..:D anyway,glad u enjoyed urself then,maybe will get to see u there next time.;)

otur
23-10-2005, 11:04 AM
thought u retire???
keekee
i fish with a number loh
will pm u
u neber read my post, retiring in abt 1 mth time la.......

otur
23-10-2005, 11:09 AM
wah 13 pax?can squeeze in ar?my record with my bros at BS 15 pax,freaking squeezy man.lolz..:D anyway,glad u enjoyed urself then,maybe will get to see u there next time.;)
can la. we sat in 1005 n A4 b4, both big ma. not forgetting 2nd floor also hv bog room........

popiah
23-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Went there juz now for my virgin trip and a eye opener keekee
and here the FR

hi bro seacher,

indeed a GREAT ktv session for us also.....we too enjoyed GREAT FRENCHING MOVIE in front of us.....from sitting position to lying position. And its almost landed on the carpet....:D

signoff
TH Popiah

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 12:34 PM
someone mention french Kiss???where...where...who? who?....i oso wan....:p

ichibawa13
23-10-2005, 03:09 PM
hi bro
this is my first time, reply or post, dun noe how but i got something to share with all regarding TH.
I go TH almost every Sunday, i learn a few things to share.
1. i always go alone for a reason, you can do wonders, you can bonk on the spot too.
2. Always tell the girls you are 'old bird' and bargain, if one don't give in be patient and wait for another, there are tons of them in TH
3. i had offers of $50 on many occassion but don't like the girls (not urgly but not my taste. the problem is when you like one you are no longer patient (do i spell it correctly?)
4. for those who likes kissing, i had a rule in TH. when the girl comes in she will ask you permission to sit, if you like the girl tell her 'can! but must kiss' most of them will oblige.
5.when the girls are sitting with you, tell them 'only top $10,top and bottom $20 top, bottom and kissing $30, so when settling time comes save alot of hastle paying the tips.
6. i am very week in controlling girls coming to sit with me, end up sitting with 5 to 7 girls per visit, regret afterwards.
I hope all brothers-in-arms find the above useful.
BTW, i do not collect names as i do not allow same girl to sit with me unless they are special.
if i make any mistake please correct me, thanks.
;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-10-2005, 04:52 PM
someone mention french Kiss???where...where...who? who?....i oso wan....:p

u wan?wait u french until come out of semi-retirement how?kekekke..

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 09:13 PM
u wan?wait u french until come out of semi-retirement how?kekekke..

no worries lah...i quite confident on my tongue skill.....hehehe:D anyway.....whether semi retirement or not doesn't depends on the gal lah....it depends on me.....

seacher
23-10-2005, 09:18 PM
i fishing her currently so will not disclose anything for the time being
keekee
bro otur help me keep secret ok??:D

popiah
23-10-2005, 09:23 PM
no worries lah...i quite confident on my tongue skill.....hehehe:D anyway.....whether semi retirement or not doesn't depends on the gal lah....it depends on me.....

hi bro ahgong,

i had seen your TONGUE skill and i think you got another competitor (Bro Seacher) for the KING OF THE KISSER.

signoff
KTV Popiah

seacher
23-10-2005, 09:28 PM
i think you got another competitor (Bro Seacher) for the KING OF THE KISSER.

signoff
KTV Popiah
dont like that say lah i still learning mah
but this ger is way advance in her kissing skills man
she was guideing me then so i can only say i learnt a kiss lesson from her and the damage is $30 keekee

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 09:39 PM
aiya...no worries lah....although i m the chairman of car transfer association i won't transfer your car to me...so bro seacher mai gia lah.....hehehe:D

seacher
23-10-2005, 09:49 PM
aiya...no worries lah....although i m the chairman of car transfer association i won't transfer your car to me...so bro seacher mai gia lah.....hehehe:D
i will be meeting her for meal next sat
pls wish me luck keekee:p

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 09:53 PM

u no need luck...u need confidence and charm......and a lot of siliva...hahaha:D

popiah
23-10-2005, 09:59 PM

bro seacher,

all the best to you...if you need saliva, pls inform me...

my 10 pail of saliva is ready for your dispatch.

signoff
saliva popiah

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 10:04 PM
walao...brudder...ppl date u oso wan to chap...i tot u only have a lot of sperm hehehe:p

seacher
23-10-2005, 10:10 PM
u no need luck...u need confidence and charm......and a lot of siliva...hahaha:D
i need luck so that this sat i so lucky that she feeling horny while meeting me mah
muz go train my tongue liao :p

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 10:14 PM
i need luck so that this sat i so lucky that she feeling horny while meeting me mah

then brudder...use some creativity to make her horny lah...sometime u need to stir a bit u know....:D

popiah
23-10-2005, 10:17 PM

hi bro seacher,

get a small portable DVD player and watch the Blues together so that you can........

signoff
FL Popiah

xiaoxiao
23-10-2005, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=popiah]hi bro seacher,

get a small portable DVD player and watch the Blues together so that you can........

Wah power la bro seacher, start "fishing" already...
anyway think not a problem liao.:)
since she is willing to come out with u
u have a big chance to score liao...:D

XX

seacher
23-10-2005, 10:34 PM
hi bro seacher,
signoff
FL Popiah
that a great idea man !! and remember that portable dvd player for the tcsssgl10 that time keekee i bought that player one lay....
but i need help for the discs, u get wat i mean??heehee
cheers and will shout POPIAH out loud when i cum while bonking her keekee:D

seacher
23-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Wah power la bro seacher, start "fishing" already...
anyway think not a problem liao.:)
since she is willing to come out with u
u have a big chance to score liao...:D

XX
YA hope it wat u say man!!
good luck to you for ur fish also keekee
can borrow u my portable player if u need it

popiah
23-10-2005, 10:36 PM
that a great idea man !! and remember that portable dvd player for the tcsssgl10 that time keekee i bought that player one lay....
but i need help for the discs, u get wat i mean??heehee
cheers and will shout POPIAH out loud when i cum while bonking her keekee:D

hi bro seacher,

dont shout my nick "POPIAH" if not i will appear in front of you..kekeke

signoff
KING OF POPIAH

seacher
23-10-2005, 10:38 PM
then brudder...use some creativity to make her horny lah...sometime u need to stir a bit u know....:D
bro AHGONG
i need more details pls
newbie here need helps and lots of them !!!

AHGONG
23-10-2005, 11:08 PM
jialat...how to teach....lets see...if u hv seen many Jap AV educational software then u shld know...all gals have G-spot....most gal's points are ard the ear...neck and some the kneel area....and when u slowly stir those pts sub-consciousily...then they will feel the urge...hehehe...then u can succeed in wat u wan.....i ve seen some master stir until the gal reach org...without even using their "weapon".....mostly using finger and tongue.....so just do some re-search b4 attending yr date loh.....and dont force yrslf too much...jus go with the flow.....let things unfold on its own....and if it doesn't happen then try nxt time...dont look too disappointed.....live to fight another day.....

hope tis help....kekeke;)

otur
24-10-2005, 01:37 AM
i fishing her currently so will not disclose anything for the time being
keekee
bro otur help me keep secret ok??:D
sure. but since u mention will not go back there shortly, maybe i help u supporther a bit in TH la can a not:p

otur
24-10-2005, 01:38 AM
meet her for lunch 12+, then if can on, mai tu liao 1pm check in then send her back to work at 3pm, just nice.........

seacher
24-10-2005, 08:08 AM
meet her for lunch 12+, then if can on, mai tu liao 1pm check in then send her back to work at 3pm, just nice.........
ok ok that a good plan for the schedule
keekee

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-10-2005, 10:29 AM

ya hor.i almost forget u r the Prince of Frenching.kekekeke..:D

otur
24-10-2005, 12:28 PM
ok ok that a good plan for the schedule
keekee
kekeke this i done few times liao. score 3 fr this place.........

Cheri_Popper
24-10-2005, 04:10 PM
ya hor.i almost forget u r the Prince of Frenching.kekekeke..:D

I thought he is the Prince of Aircon Filtration! :p

otur
24-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I thought he is the Prince of Aircon Filtration! :p
u so free ah? at home?

Cheri_Popper
24-10-2005, 04:27 PM
u so free ah? at home?

Clearing my leave before going to Seoul, South Korea next week for job attachement.

otur
24-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Clearing my leave before going to Seoul, South Korea next week for job attachement.
knn so shiok still got attachment ah? ur job need tt meh?

Cheri_Popper
24-10-2005, 04:50 PM
knn so shiok still got attachment ah? ur job need tt meh?

Have lah...last time frequent, nowadays lesser. Part of my job scope have to do investigation of lost cargo for Clients.

AHGONG
24-10-2005, 09:48 PM
walan a.....since when i becum prince of frenching and #$@$%#air-con filtration.....Nbz....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-10-2005, 11:11 PM
walan a.....since when i becum prince of frenching and #$@$%#air-con filtration.....Nbz....

since the day we knw u lo.lolz..dont be humble lar bro.:D

Croopig
25-10-2005, 03:10 PM
I am making arrangements to go there maybe this weekend,my virgin trip with another cheongster pal but need to know wat age are the girls there??alotta lao kweybus or young goods.???:confused:

otur
25-10-2005, 03:26 PM
I am making arrangements to go there maybe this weekend,my virgin trip with another cheongster pal but need to know wat age are the girls there??alotta lao kweybus or young goods.???:confused:
the gal there changes almost everyday. but 1 thing for sure, if wek end not so good la...........

Croopig
25-10-2005, 03:53 PM
the gal there changes almost everyday. but 1 thing for sure, if wek end not so good la...........
We only 2 persons on a budget about 100 each,think will be enuff?:)

AHGONG
25-10-2005, 05:06 PM
We only 2 persons on a budget about 100 each,think will be enuff?:)

shld be jus nice.....(excluding tips and other svc)

Cheri_Popper
25-10-2005, 05:21 PM

Prince of Aircon Filtaration, please dun scare people lah. He said $100 EACH lah not combined budget of $100! :p

A small room is about $80 excluding tips & other svc. Tips should range between $10 to $30 depending on "feel" and how long they butterfly! ;)

fcukger
25-10-2005, 07:09 PM
haix... u still cheong?? retire lahx...

Croopig
26-10-2005, 01:00 AM
So I take it that 100 per pax is enuff lah?thanks dudes!:)

otur
26-10-2005, 02:02 AM
haix... u still cheong?? retire lahx...
how r u my fren?
neber hear fr u for long. me retiring soon too..........

otur
26-10-2005, 02:04 AM
So I take it that 100 per pax is enuff lah?thanks dudes!:)
it will be enuff if each onli take 2 gals with no other extra services. like wat cheri mention, bill is abt 80. den 2 gals tip 20-30. just nice....

otur
27-10-2005, 12:04 AM
havent been there for few day as all my ragulars went bcak. any new chai to intro?

tokkon1
27-10-2005, 01:53 AM
how r u my fren?
neber hear fr u for long. me retiring soon too..........

Oi friends...This 'retiring' thing is like a contagious disease. Very soon no more cheong kakis liao leh. So sad man.:(

AHGONG
27-10-2005, 02:19 AM
Oi friends...This 'retiring' thing is like a contagious disease. Very soon no more cheong kakis liao leh. So sad man.:(

aiyo...why worry...so many bros claim retire later still cannot tahan still come out cheong....i tink the word retire is misused...haiz.....:o

jdi813
27-10-2005, 10:37 AM
... 'retiring' thing is like a contagious disease ...no worries bro ... as long as can get it up simply means that retirement is neber permernant ... think of it as an extended breaks to recharge :D

Like bro AhGong said ... alot of people (includin myself) misusin the word ...

All it took was a MM with a pretty smile and nice ass ... and TAH DA ... my weak willed ass is hauled out of retirement again

wrx_72
27-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Yo Bros, anymore uodate on the quality of those gers there. Me long time din go there liao. Is it as gd as BS? or better last time used to hv a fang fang there any idea she still around?

otur
27-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Yo Bros, anymore uodate on the quality of those gers there. Me long time din go there liao. Is it as gd as BS? or better last time used to hv a fang fang there any idea she still around?
fang fang is back home liao...........

GoGoGo
28-10-2005, 11:01 PM
fang fang is back home liao...........

So ur d CO of RS liao... :D

otur
29-10-2005, 08:38 AM
no la. u look at the new RS thread, some bro got better contacts there. me onli go there 2x. heard u went with my kaki oso. how was it? no FR ah......

naemlo
29-10-2005, 10:28 AM

U not the CO meh??? :confused:

Croopig
29-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Just went on saturday last week,virgin visit,place not bad,has quite a number of lao chios to young busty PRCs but the room...small seah..aand smellwise..oooo....:p

AHGONG
29-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Just went on saturday last week,virgin visit,place not bad,has quite a number of lao chios to young busty PRCs but the room...small seah..aand smellwise..oooo....:p

hahaha....the smell is left over by various chengsters from b4 lah.....:D

tokkon1
29-10-2005, 12:50 PM
hahaha....the smell is left over by various chengsters from b4 lah.....:D

Bro Ah Gong, U gg today for hh.:p

AHGONG
29-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Bro Ah Gong, U gg today for hh.:p

tink so...must go mah....someone's bid day leh....no matter wat oso must show face and give regards lah....u leh gog?

tokkon1
29-10-2005, 12:55 PM
tink so...must go mah....someone's bid day leh....no matter wat oso must show face and give regards lah....u leh gog?

Can I? What time? xie xie tar ker.:D

AHGONG
29-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Can I? What time? xie xie tar ker.:D

got to chk with the boss....pm me yr contact....let u know later...no promise ok?:D

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 01:19 PM
got to chk with the boss....pm me yr contact....let u know later...no promise ok?:D

KNN! Never "jio" me! :mad:

AHGONG
29-10-2005, 01:23 PM

halo....u veri funny i the invitees...not the orguinizer....u xiao huh:mad:

tokkon1
29-10-2005, 01:26 PM

Aiyoh brudder, be understanding abit lah. Ah Gong not oguiniser mah. How wan to go or not? We gate crash lah...hehe:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 01:49 PM
send my regards to the meimeis there okie?tell them i missed them and wished to go see them but i got to work:D

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Aiyoh brudder, be understanding abit lah. Ah Gong not oguiniser mah. How wan to go or not? We gate crash lah...hehe:D

The actual fact is that AhGong scare I "film" his Air Con Filtration inspection and post it at the Exchange Plaza!! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 03:50 PM
The actual fact is that AhGong scare I "film" his Air Con Filtration inspection and post it at the Exchange Plaza!! :D

wat time liao u still online?nv go gatecrash meh?so how's last nite huh?;)

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 03:55 PM
wat time liao u still online?nv go gatecrash meh?so how's last nite huh?;)

Never go lah, have to pack for tmr trip. Coincidentally, I am taking the same flight as TS's parents!

Last nite? You really want to know?! OK! I have Potong Jalan your "car". I have also write in to Dir of Car Tranfers, Mr. AhGong for the transfer finalisation! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Last nite? You really want to know?! OK! I have Potong Jalan your "car". I have also write in to Dir of Car Tranfers, Mr. AhGong for the transfer finalisation! :D

how come nv come to me for approval ar?:mad:

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 06:53 PM
how come nv come to me for approval ar?:mad:

Hahaha! bcos your OBJECTION is OVERRULED! :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Hahaha! bcos your OBJECTION is OVERRULED! :p

win liao lor.lolz..btw wat time is ur flight tml?hv a nice trip & take care my fren.Bon Voyage~~ dont forget to buy some goodies for us back here hor:p

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 07:17 PM
win liao lor.lolz..btw wat time is ur flight tml?hv a nice trip & take care my fren.Bon Voyage~~ dont forget to buy some goodies for us back here hor:p

My flight depends on when your "car", sorry! My "car" is free so that WE can go TOGETHER! hehehehe! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 08:14 PM
My flight depends on when your "car", sorry! My "car" is free so that WE can go TOGETHER! hehehehe! :D

hahaha..think last nite she saw u guys there so sms me whether will i be there or not.knn..only wan my $$..!@#$%^&*;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
31-10-2005, 01:53 PM
HA HA, just report to anti-vice about BS n TH Ktv, sure this weekend kena raid....wahahaha

stop crapping.who the hell u think u r?:rolleyes:

gman
31-10-2005, 02:02 PM
HA HA, just report to anti-vice about BS n TH Ktv, sure this weekend kena raid....wahahaha
dun be so childish....

Rof|maoxz
31-10-2005, 02:03 PM
stop crapping.who the hell u think u r?:rolleyes:

Mai hiew yee lah. Just switch on the ignore on him will do liao.

Optimus_Prime
31-10-2005, 02:17 PM
hahaha..think last nite she saw u guys there so sms me whether will i be there or not.knn..only wan my $$..!@#$%^&*;)
Who's this "Car" ?? Chio or not ?? *hint* *hint*... sorrie KPO for a while... jus fin lunch.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Shuang_Jie_Gun
31-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Who's this "Car" ?? Chio or not ?? *hint* *hint*... sorrie KPO for a while... jus fin lunch.

not chio de,seriously.a far cry frm my old flame.just a gal i wanna lay my hands on.kekekeke..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
31-10-2005, 03:59 PM

not chio de,seriously.a far cry frm my old flame.just a gal i wanna lay my hands on.kekekeke..

spidermel
31-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Haha the SAI is here again... DiDiXiaoXiao in case u dunno u r the sai im refering to.... If T H ktv never get raid u wear skirt and be an ah kua.... Yawnzzzz.... Haiz talking to an ah kua again:D

Darknites
31-10-2005, 10:09 PM
hi bros.. the last time my CO went o/s, was tempted to go down TH.. chance is here again.. but on 6 Nov (Sun).. any chance anyone going down on that day?

Cheers,
Shadow

evo3
01-11-2005, 12:24 AM
hi bros.. the last time my CO went o/s, was tempted to go down TH.. chance is here again.. but on 6 Nov (Sun).. any chance anyone going down on that day?

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro tomorrow and thurs holiday why not go to TH no need to wait for 6/nov lah

otur
01-11-2005, 03:35 AM
went there abt 9pm, full house......
havent been there for a week. any updates?

spidermel
01-11-2005, 04:49 AM
KAN NIN LAO BU PHUA CHEEBYE, you fucking cheebye gia dun believe wat i tell you suah loh.

Whahahahaha....
Wahahaha in the whole world only ur mother dun have a chee bye... Haha poor SAI u come out from asshole... U r really an asshole ah kua SAI... I believe u r an ah kua mah... Dun angry i will believe u r an ah kua... OK SAI? Yawnzzz talking to an ah kua again:D

Darknites
01-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Bro tomorrow and thurs holiday why not go to TH no need to wait for 6/nov lah
haha.. whole world got holiday, but i dun get holidays from my CO and kids... so how to go?

actually, CO will be away from 6-10 Nov.. so when the Cat is away.. this little mouse will be coming out to play.. but I kinda have programme from 7-10, so no need company..

but if any bros going around that time.. drop a note here.. will try to reschedule for some fun..

Cheers,
Shadow

fcukger
02-11-2005, 05:29 AM
went there abt 9pm, full house......
havent been there for a week. any updates?
woh kao... a week oni mahx... great deal mehx??:D me nvr been there for a mth plus liaox lehx... any special huhx??:D

otur
02-11-2005, 08:19 AM
woh kao... a week oni mahx... great deal mehx??:D me nvr been there for a mth plus liaox lehx... any special huhx??:D
must like tt say me meh................
anyway i will organise an outing for today. most likely the last 1 for me. will sms u later. hope u can make it.

ch2004ba
03-11-2005, 04:03 AM
been some time never go th liao, there's once i sat wit a gals called lili , is she still around ???? any bro kns ???

Darknites
05-11-2005, 03:36 PM
anyone going down for a drink over the next few days? drop me a pm.

Cheers,
Shadow

evo3
05-11-2005, 11:21 PM

Cheers,
Shadow

Bri thks for your stock to me, I had infact up your stock sometimes ago liao, now I cant do it anymore.

otur
06-11-2005, 02:51 AM

Cheers,
Shadow
yo bro,
just for a drink or u need some extra? if just drink, i hv cheap n nice place to bring u. if extra, sorry i retired. after cheonging for a while, got enuff tel no. to work with :p

striker42
11-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi a bit kaypoh any brudders know the whole story as read a china gal was knocked down by a drunken driver outside TH and died on the spot and the guy with her jsut walk away??

jdi813
11-11-2005, 10:54 AM
is that what the fatal accident outside L32 is all about :mad: ??? piang eh ... damn jiat lat sia :(

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2005, 01:59 PM
didnt knw such heartless creeps exists in this world..sickening..

see see only
11-11-2005, 07:34 PM
didnt knw such heartless creeps exists in this world..sickening..

But if u think of it, if that bad bro is married i think the first thing that come across his mind is, wat happening if i become a witness, my CO sure know wan.

Somehow this is human being. even ants will run for their life before come back to carry their bro ants away. Escape is alway the first reaction for most human being.

BTW it was not me, but imagine myself maybe i will go one side too then called 995 :rolleyes:

alifatty
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Hi a bit kaypoh any brudders know the whole story as read a china gal was knocked down by a drunken driver outside TH and died on the spot and the guy with her jsut walk away??

hi striker,where did u read this from, as i also kay poh wants to know more

:confused: :eek:

striker42
12-11-2005, 07:16 AM
[QUOTE=alifatty]hi striker,where did u read this from, as i also kay poh wants to know more

I was told it was reported in the chinese papers....... and one of my frds called the gals in TH and they also confirmed it.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2005, 10:57 AM
BTW it was not me, but imagine myself maybe i will go one side too then called 995 :rolleyes:

i personally feel the least he can do is this.doing nth and walking off just like that is downright shameful.dont he hv a heart?wondering is he sleeping well or can he even sleep at nite whenever he recall abt the incident.

alifatty
12-11-2005, 10:59 AM
thanks for the reply striker.
may the ger rest in peace...:(

albert123
14-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Helo Bros !!!!!!!!

i am a newbie here...pls help...

i hav been TH for several times...sitting with a fews ger b4...

wondering any bro sit with them b4??

1)the tallest girl in TH!!!! ah mei
2)avervage looking ger Hong Yun?

Hope bros can give some comment. a billion tks...

albert123
14-11-2005, 11:44 AM
hi bros!!!

can help ??

i have been to TH several times..was sitting wit several gers...

any info or report for 1)Ah Mei ---Tallest ger in TH (1.74m)
2) Hong Yun----average looking ger with dam cool face

pls help....tks...
if not PM mi....
thank you very much bros....

albert123
14-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Helo bros out there!!!

can help me with some info on gers at TH ???
1) Ah mei ----i think the tallest in TH (1.74m)
2) Hong Yun---average looking girl with a cool face..

thks bro...if not conveinece, PM me....tks alot bros...

alifatty
14-11-2005, 08:44 PM
hong yun is a nice ger ,very playable also, sat with her a few times , not very chio but playable yet innocent or rather simple minded,had a terrible time trying to make myself reject her cos got other targets.
As for the other tall ger,never sat with her b4.

:)

taurus75
14-11-2005, 08:46 PM
cannot imagine and surprised that this place is as good....:confused:

otur
15-11-2005, 01:03 AM
Helo bros out there!!!

can help me with some info on gers at TH ???
1) Ah mei ----i think the tallest in TH (1.74m)
2) Hong Yun---average looking girl with a cool face..

thks bro...if not conveinece, PM me....tks alot bros...
fren,
u join this forum make 4 post all asking abt the same 2 gals. even sent into MG thrad to ask.
wat exactly u wanna noe? tel no.?? place they stay?? which school they attend or wat?

warrior_saga
16-11-2005, 12:24 PM
I think this albert is trying to be funnie.....he thinks he owns this forum.

Ha, another pathetic fellow.

naemlo
16-11-2005, 12:32 PM
wat exactly u wanna noe? tel no.?? place they stay?? which school they attend or wat?

I also leh, looking around for sally n siting.... how how??? U have their mobile, place they stay n school they attend?? Can help me boh. Been trying to go 81 with them.

albert123
16-11-2005, 05:50 PM
fren,
u join this forum make 4 post all asking abt the same 2 gals. even sent into MG thrad to ask.

pai seh lah, bro...i tot the thread cant get thru...so keeps sending....very pai seh...

albert123
16-11-2005, 05:55 PM
thks for info bro...

btw, ah mei is F***able...even call me to tell my her auntie(period) left....??????

and for HongYun, trying to eat her but quite difficult...any bros try b4???

for sze ting...now working in Dynasty...very sweet girl from Hubei..

otur
17-11-2005, 01:21 AM
I also leh, looking around for sally n siting.... how how??? U have their mobile, place they stay n school they attend?? Can help me boh. Been trying to go 81 with them.
kekkeke info onli for newbie. u thread starter, go find out urself........

MainAir
17-11-2005, 02:38 AM

how come ur taste always same as me leh.... hahhaaa... anyway... pls try harder.. if successful ah must FR... hehehe

naemlo
17-11-2005, 10:22 AM
kekkeke info onli for newbie. u thread starter, go find out urself........

Nbz, thread starter knows everything meh. U r regular mah so u should have the latest info. I miss S & S.... :D

naemlo
17-11-2005, 10:24 AM
how come ur taste always same as me leh.... hahhaaa... anyway... pls try harder.. if successful ah must FR... hehehe

Ya loh, I know... I will work very hard in the room dun worry. That's how I keep fit.

otur
17-11-2005, 11:21 AM
thks for info bro...

btw, ah mei is F***able...even call me to tell my her auntie(period) left....??????

and for HongYun, trying to eat her but quite difficult...any bros try b4???

for sze ting...now working in Dynasty...very sweet girl from Hubei..

IMHO all ktv gals can up 1 la. just the price nia.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:32 PM

y u nv thought of PM-ing me?i might hv the infos u need leh:D

dap26
17-11-2005, 12:32 PM

Peng you, sally at bs if i m nt wrong as for siting dun knw still at TH boh??Wah u r both ''S'' fan??:D

otur
17-11-2005, 12:36 PM
haha u sure noe. havent seen u for a while hows the going?

naemlo
17-11-2005, 12:39 PM

As for u, I want the info of your avatar..... S&S u have info meh? Where they stay? Where are their school? They have BF?? :D

Optimus_Prime
17-11-2005, 12:39 PM
y u nv thought of PM-ing me?i might hv the infos u need leh:Dis this the INFAMOUS TH SALLY ??

naemlo
17-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Peng you, sally at bs if i m nt wrong as for siting dun knw still at TH boh??Wah u r both ''S'' fan??:D

Yes yes, Both S&S r my fantasy.... want a session with both together. U also know them?? Hmmm very popular hor??? 1 of them your gf???

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:42 PM
haha u sure noe. havent seen u for a while hows the going?

ok la.fighting for my career now.kekeke..u?ho say boh?

otur
17-11-2005, 12:43 PM
is this the INFAMOUS TH SALLY ??

yes. but big flowern vase. dun waste time......

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:43 PM
As for u, I want the info of your avatar.....

my avatar gal out of bounds.hahha..:p

otur
17-11-2005, 12:44 PM
ok la.fighting for my career now.kekeke..u?ho say boh?
u change new job liao ah? or still same? got ppl ask me abt phone leh.
me still ok. v excited cos my CO coming back liao!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:45 PM
yes. but big flowern vase. dun waste time......

just nice for me mah,i am an avid appreciator for flower vases.:D

naemlo
17-11-2005, 12:45 PM
my avatar gal out of bounds.hahha..:p

I use S&S to exchange, ai mai?? U gain leh, 2 for 1. :D

dap26
17-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Yes yes, Both S&S r my fantasy.... want a session with both together. U also know them?? Hmmm very popular hor??? 1 of them your gf???

Haha me nt their fan leh..especially sally.Sally last time at TH can say popular but a proud vase leh..As for siting i think she look more prettier to me..Both quite chio ...No wonder u r their fan...:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
u change new job liao ah? or still same? got ppl ask me abt phone leh.
me still ok. v excited cos my CO coming back liao!!

yap,changed liao.y ppl ask u abt phone?let me knw lor if u interested to wrk sideline earning some cash for ur cheonging expenditures,at ur free leisure time!;)

otur
walao machiam the S&S in ur pocket lidat.......

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:48 PM

cannot leh,cos S & S already i got liao.hahha..

otur
17-11-2005, 12:49 PM
yap,changed liao.y ppl ask u abt phone?let me knw lor if u interested to wrk sideline earning some cash for ur cheonging expenditures,at ur free leisure time!;)
work at leisure time?
contradict leh. my teacher teach me england not lidat 1........
anyway pm me the company name....

Optimus_Prime
17-11-2005, 12:51 PM
just nice for me mah,i am an avid appreciator for flower vases.:D
BESTflowervase collector I know... some say in JB too !!!:D

sorrie abt mon nite... something urgent pop up...kept me busy till wed... so u & james had fun ?

naemlo
17-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Haha me nt their fan leh..especially sally.Sally last time at TH can say popular but a proud vase leh..As for siting i think she look more prettier to me..Both quite chio ...No wonder u r their fan...:D

Hahahaha peng you, never try students b4 mah. Can let me for once be fan or not???

naemlo
17-11-2005, 12:53 PM

What sideline u have?? Intro leh, I every days leong. My S&S dream depends on u. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:53 PM
work at leisure time?
contradict leh. my teacher teach me england not lidat 1........
anyway pm me the company name....

aiyo..leisure also refer to free time lo.u pm me ur num again can?i pm u more details if u r keen.;)

naemlo
17-11-2005, 12:54 PM
walao machiam the S&S in ur pocket lidat.......

Not inside my pocket, but but sooner or later on my bed. ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:55 PM
BESTflowervase collector I know... some say in JB too !!!:D

sorrie abt mon nite... something urgent pop up...kept me busy till wed... so u & james had fun ?

haha..thks for the compliment huh.regarding mon,nvm lar,still got next time.its a long and sad story liao,next time got chance tell u again:cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:56 PM
What sideline u have?? Intro leh, I every days leong. My S&S dream depends on u. :D

u keen u pm me ur num bro.lets fufill our dreams together.;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 12:57 PM

wah...one of the dream team..confirm bang until little bro cannot stand.hahahha

otur
17-11-2005, 12:59 PM
aiyo..leisure also refer to free time lo.u pm me ur num again can?i pm u more details if u r keen.;)
sounds like MLM. just pm me the company name. will contact u if i m keen.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 01:01 PM
sounds like MLM. just pm me the company name. will contact u if i m keen.

MLM,asking u to buy products then find ppl to sell?No no no..i wrked for a MLM company before,if its mlm i wont join also,not to mention jio my bros join me.

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:01 PM
aiyo... u all tcss here huhx?? hahahaahahxxx... i now hyper active in xxx KTV... cant be reveal over here... but something will happen REAL REAL REAL soon... REVENGE...

otur
17-11-2005, 01:03 PM
aiyo... u all tcss here huhx?? hahahaahahxxx... i now hyper active in xxx KTV... cant be reveal over here... but something will happen REAL REAL REAL soon... REVENGE...
how r u bro?
so long never see u liao!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 01:05 PM

nice to see u back in action,meet up soon 1 day oki?;)

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:06 PM
how r u bro?
so long never see u liao!
i am fine bro... somebody wan me dead but i still alive... some1 misuse mi name and do bad thingys around... tracking his hp NOW... once get it than WAR will begins... anyway 2nite celebrating mi anniversary @ sammyboy... hahahahahaxxx... join n cheong for 1 complete calender year.... :D

Optimus_Prime
17-11-2005, 01:07 PM
MLM,asking u to buy products then find ppl to sell?No no no..i wrked for a MLM company before,if its mlm i wont join also,not to mention jio my bros join me.
not MLM ?? then my interest is pricked...heehee...:D

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:08 PM
nice to see u back in action,meet up soon 1 day oki?;)
meet up no pro... but cheong got pro bro.... now i active over there for revenge... anyway whr is the stuff u promised to send 2 mi??? :mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 01:09 PM

u wan to wrk for MLM?dont scare me leh..kekeke..

otur
17-11-2005, 01:09 PM
i am fine bro... somebody wan me dead but i still alive... some1 misuse mi name and do bad thingys around... tracking his hp NOW... once get it than WAR will begins... anyway 2nite celebrating mi anniversary @ sammyboy... hahahahahaxxx... join n cheong for 1 complete calender year.... :D
sure a not so serious ah wan u dead?
got report police a not?
anyway i v free fr next week onwards cos CO back liao no more chionging. any help needed let me noe la.......

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2005, 01:10 PM
meet up no pro... but cheong got pro bro.... now i active over there for revenge... anyway whr is the stuff u promised to send 2 mi??? :mad:

oops think i cleanly forget abt it.keke..paiseh lar.lost my hp that time then the email add and ur phone all gone.:(

otur
17-11-2005, 01:11 PM

i m MLMer in fact. u interested?

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:12 PM
sure a not so serious ah wan u dead?
got report police a not?
anyway i v free fr next week onwards cos CO back liao no more chionging. any help needed let me noe la.......
i need a loan... can help??:D

otur
17-11-2005, 01:13 PM
where? no bring me go;)

otur
17-11-2005, 01:15 PM
i need a loan... can help??:D
there r many ways to get a loan, no just fr frens. really really need, let me noe. see wat i can do to help.......

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:16 PM
where? no bring me go;)
r u sure???:confused: no regrets??

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:17 PM
there r many ways to get a loan, no just fr frens. really really need, let me noe. see wat i can do to help.......
glad 2 hear that... thx anyway... :D

otur
17-11-2005, 01:28 PM
r u sure???:confused: no regrets??
is never a regret to meet u up.....

fcukger
17-11-2005, 01:34 PM
is never a regret to meet u up.....
gimme a buzz tis daes than i bring u down wif bro XB...:D

otur
17-11-2005, 01:42 PM
gimme a buzz tis daes than i bring u down wif bro XB...:D
XB?
n when? u now every nite onz ah?

wiley01
18-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Hi all,
Had the pleasure to visit TH last night with a local friend of mine. Been to a few KTV, but enjoyed this one. Not too expensive comparitively speaking. Also had more than "typical KTV" fun with the girls. There was one girl I'm wondering if you bros can give me some info on. Her name was "ming", or miow miow. sorry if I can't spell it right, but pretty sure that was her name.
I appreciate any input. Thanks all.

dap26
18-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Hahahaha peng you, never try students b4 mah. Can let me for once be fan or not???

Can no problem but rem to write a FR hoh....:D

naemlo
18-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Can no problem but rem to write a FR hoh....:D

Sure will but pay per view....:D

Denny
19-11-2005, 10:59 AM
hi bro
this is my first time, reply or post, dun noe how but i got something to share with all regarding TH.
I go TH almost every Sunday, i learn a few things to share.
1. i always go alone for a reason, you can do wonders, you can bonk on the spot too.
2. Always tell the girls you are 'old bird' and bargain, if one don't give in be patient and wait for another, there are tons of them in TH
3. i had offers of $50 on many occassion but don't like the girls (not urgly but not my taste. the problem is when you like one you are no longer patient (do i spell it correctly?)
4. for those who likes kissing, i had a rule in TH. when the girl comes in she will ask you permission to sit, if you like the girl tell her 'can! but must kiss' most of them will oblige.
5.when the girls are sitting with you, tell them 'only top $10,top and bottom $20 top, bottom and kissing $30, so when settling time comes save alot of hastle paying the tips.
6. i am very week in controlling girls coming to sit with me, end up sitting with 5 to 7 girls per visit, regret afterwards.
I hope all brothers-in-arms find the above useful.
BTW, i do not collect names as i do not allow same girl to sit with me unless they are special.
if i make any mistake please correct me, thanks.
;)

If you go alone, how much do you pay for room fee and drinks? It must be more expensive than going with a group of friends. Am I right?

Bonking at k. room is good. How much do you normally pay?

wiley01
19-11-2005, 11:21 AM
HI Ichibawa,
some very good tips on visiting. One of the things I prefer though is to go with a "good friend". It allows for a couple things in our favor.
first, being angmoh, I usually have to work harder to bargain and select the women. My friend is Sg./chinese and can screen better than I can regarding the pushy ones.
secondly, if the action gets very very hot, we can guard the door for each other. There is nothing worse than someone coming in when you are in the middle of your exercise routing. LOL
thirdly, the cost is half. Not that I'm a cheapo, but like to save some $$$ for additional mongering.
I like your tips on tipping. My friend is an "old hound" and uses a different approach (more abrupt). To prearrange the contract pricing is a very good idea.
Thanks for your tips.
all bros, I have a posting about one that caught my fancy and wanted to see me outside the KTV. I have experience with these scenarios, so don't need any "protocol" tips, but would like to know about "Ming" or "Miow Miow" in particular. sorry if I dont get the name right, asking for some latitude on the spelling since I am Language Handicapped in Chinese, but learning. Thanks to all.

otur
19-11-2005, 11:24 AM
If you go alone, how much do you pay for room fee and drinks? It must be more expensive than going with a group of friends. Am I right?

alone HH is 60+, SH is 80+ with just 1 jug beer. becareful when u wanna order more drink during SH. not cheap........
anyway try to track back. i did post a general guide on damages.....

dap26
20-11-2005, 12:19 AM

Wah muz pay meh???? Mai aini stingy lah:D

dap26
20-11-2005, 12:26 AM

If u go alone,y nt u find two more kaki and drink two jugs which free one more jug which cost ard $129 for SH which is rm free.For hh there is no rm free so if only can order one jug which cost ard $80....As for bonking at the rm i nv try before so dun knw the price.....;)

dap26
20-11-2005, 12:30 AM

Juz nw go bs for while to find my frd and saw one of yr idol ...Sally.:D

parttimer29
20-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Any kaki wanna cheong TH/BS tonight?or any other time?pls pm me. shd start to jio kaki here to cheong, cost sharing = cheong more..:)

naemlo
20-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Juz nw go bs for while to find my frd and saw one of yr idol ...Sally.:D

Ya my av idol.... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Ya my av idol.... :D

Sally Yoshino.i prefer Ruu Hoshino and i happen to knw 1 local ktv gal who looks like her.:p

otur
20-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Sally Yoshino.i prefer Ruu Hoshino and i happen to knw 1 local ktv gal who looks like her.:p
bonkable anot? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 09:08 PM
bonkable anot? :D

bonkable but rather unaffordable lar i feel.;)

otur
20-11-2005, 09:11 PM
bonkable but rather unaffordable lar i feel.;)
unaffordable aS in $$ or KC?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 09:14 PM
unaffordable aS in $$ or KC?

mixture of both?local gal man.exciting yet costly.didnt really wan to go attempt.hehehe..

otur
20-11-2005, 09:24 PM
mixture of both?local gal man.exciting yet costly.didnt really wan to go attempt.hehehe..
local? forget it la..........i mean for me.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 09:36 PM
local? forget it la..........i mean for me.

haha ya lor..dangerous hor?:p

naemlo
20-11-2005, 10:14 PM

Want to talk abt Jap AV si boh?? Most of the Jap AV also can, no need to choose who to bonk. Can intro me the local Ruu???

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Want to talk abt Jap AV si boh?? Most of the Jap AV also can, no need to choose who to bonk. Can intro me the local Ruu???

where got dare to talk jap av with u,u expert leh.haha..this local ruu is personal collection wor:p

naemlo
20-11-2005, 10:25 PM
where got dare to talk jap av with u,u expert leh.haha..this local ruu is personal collection wor:p

Wow got personal collection somemore..... I have a lot of personal collection leh. We exchange loh...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Wow got personal collection somemore..... I have a lot of personal collection leh. We exchange loh...

regarding this,rest assured i will give it a gd thought.

B.Bollocks
23-11-2005, 08:23 PM

hm..i guess most of u are rite about S & S being vases..but a reliable source told me that for one of the S, it's not that she is untouchable...it's the price......=)...everybody has a price....it's whether u can afford it anot.

wiley01
25-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi Bros,
Friday night's acoming and we will be acumming... LOL Maybe we'll see each other tonight and wonder if that's a fellow samster eh?
Happy cheonging tonight, happy posting tomorrow. :)

wiley01
26-11-2005, 10:13 AM
HI all,
Hmmm.. feel like I'm the only one visiting this KTV lately.. LOL
Went last night, but got there after 7PM, so had an upstairs room. Lesson Learned: don't stop for dinner if you are running close for time if you want to be downstairs. They will get your dinner for you if you ask.
Upstairs not as active for visitors as the bottom floor. Although I did have enough activity to satisfy my urges.
Had one girl, in greenish low cut dress with a very lovely body. Large ta ta's, slip, fair skin. she had me to the point of insertion though, but my little bro scared her off (she said too big...laugh it up on this one, my bros that were with me did) Always considered myself an average guy. Had to settle for another tidbit that wasn't quite as lovely, but not bad by any means. Damage: KTV- nothing, my bro paid for it.. LOL had 123 special plus 2 more jugs for 3 of us. Girls; 2- 20 dollar gropes and 2 10 dollar gropes and 50 FJ. gave the girl that my little bro scared 20 due to her level of groping allowed. Many other girls visited, but didn't have what I wanted to explore. Total 110 for the evening.
all in all, a good time, will return earlier next week I think to get a better room and more selection of ladies.
Sorry for the non descriptive, boring report bros, still hung over.

naemlo
26-11-2005, 10:48 AM
hm..i guess most of u are rite about S & S being vases..but a reliable source told me that for one of the S, it's not that she is untouchable...it's the price......=)...everybody has a price....it's whether u can afford it anot.

Of cos every WL has a price but it is whether is it worth it. Y will I pay higher to bonk a ger who is slightly better looking?? 100-150 is the normal price for me, if higher, I ask her go n f spider. There r thousands of gers out there. Unless u tell me 1 bonk, I will look younger n richer, then I dun mind paying 500.

mebirdie
26-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Of cos every WL has a price but it is whether is it worth it. Y will I pay higher to bonk a ger who is slightly better looking?? 100-150 is the normal price for me, if higher, I ask her go n f spider. There r thousands of gers out there. Unless u tell me 1 bonk, I will look younger n richer, then I dun mind paying 500.

very seldom pple paid for 150 for PRC. if she ask 4 $150, i will also reject

dap26
26-11-2005, 01:34 PM

Ya hoh,u gt so many mm out there for y need to pay so high price....:D

naemlo
26-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Ya hoh,u gt so many mm out there for y need to pay so high price....:D

Peng you u hide for awhile then come out n suan me. :rolleyes:

masterbed
26-11-2005, 03:51 PM
50 FJ.
50 FJ??did I read that right?

wiley01
26-11-2005, 03:59 PM
50 FJ??did I read that right?
yes Masterbed, 50 SGD. Second time for that. Most are asking for 100 or more. I just rejected until one that I thought was decent would ride me. Way I look at it. Very little room to maneuver, clothes left on, more of a quickie. Not worth 100 for me. Can go to the lorongs and get 45 min for 80 (ang moh price) and include a shower and CD.

dap26
26-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Peng you u hide for awhile then come out n suan me. :rolleyes:

So how,did u manage to conquear any of yr idol...:D