PDA

View Full Version : T H ktv

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 01:37 PM
How many things do you want to learn??? Unhooking??? I green tea only not enough hor!!!! :D

green tea plus a plate of toasted bread... shd be more than enough, rite? :rolleyes:

mamamia
12-10-2004, 01:39 PM
My stomach so big need another few more bottles of Beer...heheheh....Not like you drink less than 1 cup that night.... :mad: green tea plus a plate of toasted bread... shd be more than enough, rite? :rolleyes:

lament
12-10-2004, 01:44 PM
My stomach so big need another few more bottles of Beer...heheheh....Not like you drink less than 1 cup that night.... :mad:

some people get drunk by drinking saliva so no need beer

mamamia
12-10-2004, 01:48 PM
That night he didn't got much saliva to drink maybe a lot of gas to swallow!!! hahahaha :D some people get drunk by drinking saliva so no need beer

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 01:53 PM
My stomach so big need another few more bottles of Beer...heheheh....Not like you drink less than 1 cup that night.... :mad:

few bottles.. can buy at coffeeshop loh... hahhaha

me drink 1 cup, cos me pai seh wat... see u thirsty, dun wan to drink so much, in case u not enough to drink... '#### rong rang li'.... meanining dinosaur give up pear...hahhahahhaha :p

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 01:55 PM
That night he didn't got much saliva to drink maybe a lot of gas to swallow!!! hahahaha :D

OOOiiiii... makin fun of me.... :mad: very funny issit....still laugh.. laugh some more... nvm...push up position down... tryin to be funny rite...

mamamia
12-10-2004, 01:55 PM
How nice of you!!!!

I thought you like the taste that I passed to XY in the toilet that is why you try to drink as little as you can so as not to wash away the taste. :D few bottles.. can buy at coffeeshop loh... hahhaha

me drink 1 cup, cos me pai seh wat... see u thirsty, dun wan to drink so much, in case u not enough to drink... '#### rong rang li'.... meanining dinosaur give up pear...hahhahahhaha

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 01:58 PM
How nice of you!!!!

I thought you like the taste that I passed to XY in the toilet that is why you try to drink as little as you can so as not to wash away the taste. :D

try to be funny again :mad: ... later u go and report to CSM and sign 4 weekend extra duties....soldier i tokin 2 u... UNDERSTANDING????

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:01 PM
La la la... I think better you charge me to DB... you know the procedure??? I did one to many extra duties liao... no more kick... so charge me to DB...my hair now too long..... :p go and report to CSM and sign 4 weekend extra duties....

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:02 PM
La la la... I think better you charge me to DB... you know the procedure??? I did one to many extra duties liao... no more kick... so charge me to DB...my hair now too long..... :p

charge u DB..... no lah, place u under house arrest at TH.. betta lah... :D

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Home arrest la....finally still DB what... just hope that I can be lock up in TH instead of the actual DB :D charge u DB..... no lah, place u under house arrest at TH.. betta lah... :D

taurus75
12-10-2004, 02:05 PM
yo brudder mahosulux..nicole is back at TH oredi....yoohoo...... :cool:

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Home arrest la....finally still DB what... just hope that I can be lock up in TH instead of the actual DB :D

house and home ... mix up liao... cos been to many hse at GL..hahhaha

yah... and daily exercise is unhooked bras within 0.01 sec...if not up to mark, u will hv to be punished by sodomising Mr. CBT..... hhahahahhaha

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:08 PM
yo brudder mahosulux..nicole is back at TH oredi....yoohoo...... :cool:

yah i noe... u hv say b4 liao and my fren oso told me... Kelly oso there....

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:09 PM
I thought there will be dunking of PRC breast onto me??? Recently the punishment changed??? Mai sodomising CBT but XY can??? :( house and home ... mix up liao... cos been to many hse at GL..hahhaha

yah... and daily exercise is unhooked bras within 0.01 sec...if not up to mark, u will hv to be punished by sodomising Mr. CBT..... hhahahahhaha

taurus75
12-10-2004, 02:10 PM
yah i noe... u hv say b4 liao and my fren oso told me... Kelly oso there....

but i heard last nite kelly( nicole god-sis) no more working liao ,she oso cancelled her work permit lei..
:confused:

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:11 PM
I thought there will be dunking of PRC breast onto me??? Recently the punishment changed??? Mai sodomising CBT but XY can??? :(

then it will be XY sticking on an attached dildo.. breaking the virgin of ur cute little ass... :D

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:12 PM
but i heard last nite kelly( nicole god-sis) no more working liao ,she oso cancelled her work permit lei..

huh? i tot i heard from my fren saw kelly there... mus be some mix up in identity.....

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:13 PM
I dun think XY got a dildo... so I will be piercing my little head into her brown eye!!! :cool: ...How you know my ass still virgin??? :eek: then it will be XY sticking on an attached dildo.. breaking the virgin of ur cute little ass...

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:17 PM
I dun think XY got a dildo... so I will be piercing my little head into her brown eye!!! ...How you know my ass still virgin???

go to sex toy shop and buy lah... or alternatively u can order from internet... :D

unless u r violated by Mr Anwar... or u r not careful while pickin up a bar of soap during shower in ur army days....

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:21 PM
She got no money to buy la.... $10 also must ask from me liao... where got extras to buy dildo??? :D

You dun pang sai my bro?? you pang sai already not virgin what... :D go to sex toy shop and buy lah... or alternatively u can order from internet...

unless u r violated by Mr Anwar... or u r not careful while pickin up a bar of soap during shower in ur army days....

mahalosux
12-10-2004, 02:24 PM
She got no money to buy la.... $10 also must ask from me liao... where got extras to buy dildo???

You dun pang sai my bro?? you pang sai already not virgin what...

bro u noe the logic or not.. pang sai.. is the sai move out from ur anal hole... but when something poke in2 ur anal hole then is not consider as virgin liao.... :p

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:26 PM
If you say like that means you never go for annual medical check up liao... I every year also go... so one of the checking is colon cancer check... they will shaft their fingers up your ass and feel around... that is the feeling :D but when something poke in2 ur anal hole then is not consider as virgin liao.... :p

lament
12-10-2004, 02:27 PM
go to sex toy shop and buy lah... or alternatively u can order from internet... :D

i can lend u mine ..... i have a 6 inch thick dildo now lying defunct at home .... use to use it when i with my gf for some kinkiness but if u dun like u can also have mine too ............

ass holes --- i like it .........grrrr....... :D

mamamia
12-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Lying at home for how long liao.. you got do periodical maintenance or not??/ later got mould then not hygiene liao...Does your dildo vibrates??? :D

Yours?? mai la...I thought you only interested in gals that are 21yo and below??? me far from that range liao lei.... :D i can lend u mine ..... i have a 6 inch thick dildo now lying defunct at home .... use to use it when i with my gf for some kinkiness but if u dun like u can also have mine too ......ass holes --- i like it .........grrrr.......

lament
12-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Lying at home for how long liao.. you got do periodical maintenance or not??/ later got mould then not hygiene liao...Does your dildo vibrates??? :D

Yours?? mai la...I thought you only interested in gals that are 21yo and below??? me far from that range liao lei.... :D

well still in purrrfect condition

well, if virgin ass i interested...

Xyberduke
12-10-2004, 08:36 PM
New stock coming in this Saturday... all can tabao...

From the pics provided, a few of them will beat all the current ang pais at TH flat out.... hmm... enjoy brudders....

Xyberduke
12-10-2004, 09:19 PM
comfirm bro?..hmm..will be going down this sat then. :D

Confirm... I'll maybe picking a few of them up at the airport this Friday.... they'll be at work by Sat if there are no screw-ups...

anyway, ang pais like XiaoWei and Ah Li will be working this weekend also, so good chance of getting a good catch....

altw78
12-10-2004, 09:29 PM
sian.....
no one ask me to go th......

bro,those new ang pais,they from where?
fujian?

ah li going off this sun!
hip hip horray!!
:p
Confirm... I'll maybe picking a few of them up at the airport this Friday.... they'll be at work by Sat if there are no screw-ups...

anyway, ang pais like XiaoWei and Ah Li will be working this weekend also, so good chance of getting a good catch....

altw78
12-10-2004, 09:32 PM
heard a funny news on monday.
sunday meihua fought with her best pal at home at lor 29.
will be going off tom or thurs!
those at lor 29 always fight within themselves!
last night because of majjong fight from xx floor shift to xx floor!
long time no see girl fight!
maybe ask them let me view when next time got fight

sian.....

fujian?

hip hip horray!!

Xyberduke
12-10-2004, 10:28 PM
sian.....

fujian?

hip hip horray!!

bro.. u were the one who passed me yr hp no. rite? yesterday evening, i sms but no reply leh... took big room and drink like hell, several new gals yesterday also...

not sure where they r from leh... as long as chio and can tabao can liao lor... what more can i ask...hehee

xiao xi also going off this sun i think, she only got 7 day visa...

forex
12-10-2004, 11:08 PM

must be work stress.

altw78
12-10-2004, 11:37 PM
nowadays a lot of gals from thail get 7 to 14 days visa only.unlike last time easy to get 30 days.
bro,did not receive ur sms leh?
nowadays getting a bit sick of th.
another place to recommend th style beside mg bs xin shi jie iv jessie?
bro.. u were the one who passed me yr hp no. rite? yesterday evening, i sms but no reply leh... took big room and drink like hell, several new gals yesterday also...

not sure where they r from leh... as long as chio and can tabao can liao lor... what more can i ask...hehee

xiao xi also going off this sun i think, she only got 7 day visa...

taurus75
13-10-2004, 12:54 AM
for brudder s who getting sian on PRC ..maybe can change taste and sit with msia ones..they can really chit chat meh..
:cool:
right now..i still think NICOLE is the best msia i sit with..
NICOLE

jessho
13-10-2004, 02:55 AM
Brudder wondering whether is the same Xiao Ling u talking about... she is always with 2 others... 3 of thm staying at Marine Cresesen next to Tao Nan School

So how is Xiao Ling (Marine Parade), never met her after tabao her once when i got drunk?

The other xiao ling is jiao jiao's cousin, they stay L35 was staying L32 few mths bck.

jessho
13-10-2004, 03:00 AM
bro... this xiaoling saw her in BS this evening and she up someone's vehicle, while i was sitting at the coffee shop at Lor 7... she got big boobs, quite sweet look... she got a cousin by the name of Jiao Jiao, both of them were at TH during January period.. went back, then come back during june, now shift to BS... both on student pass, last time stay in Balestiar (during January) now she shifted dunno to which lorong at GL....mayb u will hv betta pict.

both were here from end dec onwards on student pass, afterwhich they went back china each for around more than a mth.

jessho
13-10-2004, 03:17 AM
went to th again today to watch soccer.
got one gal from lor 29,tian tian or ting ting,forgot the name liao,quite ok looking but cant do much,as like the rest of the lor 29 gang from gu tian.
today did not see any new nice gals,still the usual suspects like sasa sally moon.
today botak seems like in a good mood.heard he strike 4d on sat.knn,lucky bastard.no wonder today shave.

btw,anyone tried sally from lor 29 before?
can give a fr?

Can forget abt sally. she was here in Nov last yr. Came bck in Mar/Apr on student pass. cheated a regular at TH last Nov. But in the end came back on student pass paid by the same guy. heard it from her gd fren who was with me bck in nov/dec last yr.

genzo
13-10-2004, 04:59 AM

hi, i am a newbie in the forum.
Yes, i oso heard abt meihua's incident. heard that the security guard almost wanted to call the police. And i think she has oredi left on mon evening..going back to china for 2 wks to a mth

mamamia
13-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Meihua bad mood and ended up in a quarrel partly must be due to that Bro MHS didn't give her enough la!!!!! :D

waypastprime
13-10-2004, 08:52 AM
New stock coming in this Saturday... all can tabao...

From the pics provided, a few of them will beat all the current ang pais at TH flat out.... hmm... enjoy brudders....

All can tabao???? Just a query, how do u know it? :confused:

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 09:11 AM
The other xiao ling is jiao jiao's cousin, they stay L35 was staying L32 few mths bck.

she's now at BS...2 of them untabaoable... :cool:

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Meihua bad mood and ended up in a quarrel partly must be due to that Bro MHS didn't give her enough la!!!!! :D

u kuku.... early in the mornin come here and disturb me....she angry cos u touch her boobies tat nite... so use her handbag to hit ur head.... :p

mamamia
13-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Do you know what happened to MH on Sunday??? You trouble maker.... never give enough coz people to fight!!!! :D She going home liao you can not tret her bad anymore :cool: she's now at BS...2 of them untabaoable...

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Do you know what happened to MH on Sunday??? You trouble maker.... never give enough coz people to fight!!!! She going home liao you can not tret her bad anymore

she go home is none of my biz.... 旧的不去,新的不来。 :cool:

mamamia
13-10-2004, 09:17 AM
You really bo qing lang jun.... that day MH so good treat you eat vegetable.. you like that treat people... You also lucky bro...She didn't fight with you.... :D she go home is none of my biz.... 旧的不去,新的不来。 :cool:

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 09:22 AM
that day MH so good treat you eat vegetable.. you like that treat people...

yes she treat me eat vegetable.... Mei Hua姐treat me eat 梅菜!!!! hahhahahhahaha :D

mamamia
13-10-2004, 09:25 AM
You sure is mei cai??? I thought is go lei cai (hokkien).... hahaha herpes!!!! :D
Mei Hua姐treat me eat 梅菜!!!!

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 10:15 AM
You sure is mei cai??? I thought is go lei cai (hokkien).... hahaha herpes!!!! :D

u neber eat b4 meh... everytime eat teochew porridge got one... mui chye.... :p

mamamia
13-10-2004, 11:12 AM
I only eat the mei cai kou rou!!! Only mei cai I cannot swallow!!!! :D u neber eat b4 meh... everytime eat teochew porridge got one... mui chye.... :p

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 11:24 AM
I only eat the mei cai kou rou!!! Only mei cai I cannot swallow!!!! :D

chey... i dun eat kou rou... hahahha Mei Hua goin back... seems like she's those kind of gal wifout much ren yen.... not much people will miss her... i still miss XY..... :(

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 11:25 AM

he's the expert there liao... mayb he noe more than CBT.... :p

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 11:28 AM

bro.. u happen to noe a shenyang gal there... petite looking, on student pass, stay at Lor 38 and she was a lao jiao in TH, jus came back a month or 2 ago.... :)

mamamia
13-10-2004, 11:32 AM
San San going back this week end you know...You dun miss her??? :D bro.. u happen to noe a shenyang gal there... petite looking, on student pass, stay at Lor 38 and she was a lao jiao in TH, jus came back a month or 2 ago.... :)

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 11:43 AM
San San going back this week end you know...You dun miss her??? :D

yes... i miss her too... cos she's not those easy easy type and BS guys type... i dun like bullshitters....

voyuer
13-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Anyone been cheated by this gal ADA before? :mad:

mamamia
13-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Then can I have my XY back if we were to go there again??? You sit one side missing San San or stare at the ciling board....dun look over to my side okay??? No more free show... :D yes... i miss her too... cos she's not those easy easy type and BS guys type... i dun like bullshitters....

dap26
13-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Btw san san is working at th?And is around 19 to 21 years old?Need info from you.Thks.

mamamia
13-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Her name should be Shan Shan...not san san... above 21 yo...Btw san san is working at th?And is around 19 to 21 years old?Need info from you.Thks.

voyuer
13-10-2004, 12:47 PM
anyone sat wiz ADA b4?

mamamia
13-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Bro...me not sure... but quite sure we didn't have any gals sitting with us that night with the name of ADA. You lost something to her???anyone sat wiz ADA b4?

lament
13-10-2004, 01:14 PM
to all the bros out with me last night,

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.... realli realli sorry about the whole matter ........

anyway, for my ger ger, i will try and see what i can do .... keep u folks posted

once again, sorry ok .........

brothers forever,
lament

Xyberduke
13-10-2004, 01:38 PM

my "gf's" friends....

Xyberduke
13-10-2004, 01:39 PM
bro.. u happen to noe a shenyang gal there... petite looking, on student pass, stay at Lor 38 and she was a lao jiao in TH, jus came back a month or 2 ago.... :)

erm... must tell me the name... if u need to know more, i can get my "gfs" to find out more for you, just treat me beer can already... :D

Xyberduke
13-10-2004, 01:40 PM
anyone sat wiz ADA b4?

i pulled her in to sit wif my friend on Monday... quite easy going and fun.... why? what happened? she's quite chio mah...

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 01:44 PM
erm... must tell me the name... if u need to know more, i can get my "gfs" to find out more for you, just treat me beer can already... :D

hahaha no lah... my ex 'superglue' at TH... heard she came back to TH liao.... her nic last time (January) is ABC... dunno her new nick now, as my fren went, saw her, sat wif her... he say can dig until shiok.... :D

mamamia
13-10-2004, 02:28 PM
So many months have passed I think by now should be xyz.. :D hahaha no lah... my ex 'superglue' at TH... heard she came back to TH liao.... her nic last time (January) is ABC... dunno her new nick now, as my fren went, saw her, sat wif her... he say can dig until shiok....

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 02:32 PM
So many months have passed I think by now should be xyz.. :D

dunno leh... hahahhaha... she used to wank for me, while i was driving my car and while wanking she kept moaning...hahhahaha....

mamamia
13-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Friend I will never take a ride in your car after you have told me so many things,....so Dirty!!!! :p dunno leh... hahahhaha... she used to wank for me, while i was driving my car and while wanking she kept moaning...hahhahaha....

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Friend I will never take a ride in your car after you have told me so many things,....so Dirty!!!! :p

nxt time i dun drive loh... u fetch me...hahhahahha

mamamia
13-10-2004, 02:45 PM
In this case will you "DIRTY" my car??? :eek: nxt time i dun drive loh... u fetch me...hahhahahha

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 02:52 PM
In this case will you "DIRTY" my car??? :eek:

i neber ask wat u had did wif XY in ur car tat day... wa bo hian... oredi good liao hor... :p

mamamia
13-10-2004, 03:05 PM
You really drunk by drinking MH saliva is it??? Where got send XY home??? It was shan shan and xiao juan....My friend was there to justify for me...Not that " Dirty" like you... :p i neber ask wat u had did wif XY in ur car tat day... wa bo hian... oredi good liao hor...

dap26
13-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Anyway thks.Btw shan shan is working at th nw?And is she going back soon?Is she playable?

mahalosux
13-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Anyway thks.Btw shan shan is working at th nw?And is she going back soon?Is she playable?

bro... she balik kampung liao.......

dap26
13-10-2004, 09:53 PM
HUh!k.Then nvm.Thks bro!

DeAfPoEt
14-10-2004, 03:51 AM
Hey bro is MH best pal named mei mei or something? Where did you hear about the fight. Curious dude :)

Xyberduke
14-10-2004, 04:04 AM
BAck from my daily trip to TH... (from HH to night session)

well, some customers keep requesting to switch off the lights and slap the girl more than 10 times and refuse to pay tips over at room 1009 cause a big hoo hah over at TH.... other than that new gals that i never sit before QQ and Helen appear fun...

again, some customers over at room 1012 spread some rumours about raids at L15 causing half the gals to run away... haiz....

an eventful trip even though my fav XiaoWei was on MC...

ha... and MeiHua took leave from sch and flew back to china liao...gosh... another babe gone...

Ah Li leaving on Sat as she couldn't get tickets on Sun... and confirm chop that her sis is not in TH.. still in China, bringing her here on her next trip... had a chat wif her earlier.... anyway, whatever ah mei(thought to be her sis) ppl were refering to just flew back this morn... together wif my other fav which i sent to the airport with another bro here...

that's all for updates...

heard a lot abt Nicole here... today a few rooms (including mine) paged for her, but no one turn up.... maybe not working...

Xyberduke
14-10-2004, 04:06 AM

33's good friend still in TH, can't remember the name, wearing white dress today... but extremely un-playable...

striker42
14-10-2004, 04:13 AM
Really no idea since I done her sometime back no hear from her. She used to be together with 2 other whom she shares the room with at Marine Parade, one of them is like her small and petite but he nuts quite solid while the other one tall and likes to wear shorts.

So how is Xiao Ling (Marine Parade), never met her after tabao her once when i got drunk?

MGplayer
14-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Some KIND souls deduct my points reason 'for Angel'

Wahahahahaha.. so sad.. angel got 1 supporter only ??? :p
more angel supporter pls come in and deduct my pts..
I am more than happy if you indicate yr reason. I ACCEPT it...
PLS READ MY SIGNATURE - I AM FOR DEDUCTION ONLY. DO NOT ADD!!

There was once, i was so pissed that I refuse to given any tips,
I juz tell the gal you are not required to come back. Her name is angel..
wahahaha

MGplayer
14-10-2004, 09:52 AM
you seems to be in the wrong place for the wrong reason. :p

go TH only for MYsians, ehhh.. ?????

voyuer
14-10-2004, 09:54 AM
i pulled her in to sit wif my friend on Monday... quite easy going and fun.... why? what happened? she's quite chio mah...

Did yr frz manage to tabao her?

MGplayer
14-10-2004, 10:08 AM
2 yrs ago? :p

Anyone been cheated by this gal ADA before? :mad:

voyuer
14-10-2004, 10:15 AM
2 yrs ago? :p

dun knoe if we talking e same gal man?

MGplayer
14-10-2004, 10:32 AM
same name re-circulated over and over again.
stayed in lor 40?

u must state time you got cheated la..:p

dun knoe if we talking e same gal man?

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 11:05 AM
take picture and compare lor!

taurus75
14-10-2004, 11:10 AM
[

heard a lot abt Nicole here... today a few rooms (including mine) paged for her, but no one turn up.... maybe not working...[/QUOTE]

issit..?u paged never come..????!?! i paged got come..lei.
maybe better luck next time. :cool:

taurus75
14-10-2004, 11:12 AM
you seems to be in the wrong place for the wrong reason. :p

go TH only for MYsians, ehhh.. ?????

got go for PRC lah brudder... sometimes must chnage to some other taste mah..athen go back prc dish again... :D
dun say i come wrong place lah...

Xyberduke
14-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Did yr frz manage to tabao her?

nope... my that particular friend is a decent chap who don't tabao.. :D

Xyberduke
14-10-2004, 02:00 PM
[

heard a lot abt Nicole here... today a few rooms (including mine) paged for her, but no one turn up.... maybe not working...

issit..?u paged never come..????!?! i paged got come..lei.
maybe better luck next time. :cool:[/QUOTE]

IZZIT... damn.... sibei dull leh her.... wat dress was she wearing? i paged for her at around midnite, was she still around then?

mahalosux
14-10-2004, 02:01 PM
nope... my that particular friend is a decent chap who don't tabao.. :D

then if we tabao... then we consider as 'indecent'?? hahahhahahah :D

mamamia
14-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Bro you back here to talk about the taste again???? :D You haven't reply if I can assist Monster 98 to..........then if we tabao... then we consider as 'indecent'?? hahahhahahah :D

mahalosux
14-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Bro you back here to talk about the taste again???? :D You haven't reply if I can assist Monster 98 to..........

sorry u can't.... :cool:

mamamia
14-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Why cannot??? He is Zu Mou and I am the Bang Xiong....My jail sentence not as serious one lei....can la.... :Dsorry u can't.... :cool:

mahalosux
14-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Why cannot??? He is Zu Mou and I am the Bang Xiong....My jail sentence not as serious one lei....can la.... :D

in the 1st place i neber let any other guys get so 'friendly' wif my tigeress... i remember got 1 guy bring her for makan frog porridge... when i saw the guy, i gave him a very hard stare... u still tinking of 'gang raping'..... :rolleyes:

mamamia
14-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Joking only lah... so serious... :( when i saw the guy, i gave him a very hard stare... u still tinking of 'gang raping'..... :rolleyes:

mahalosux
14-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Joking only lah... so serious... :(

yes when tok about tigeress... i am extremely protective... cos now tigeress is an endanger species..... :cool:

mamamia
14-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Siberian Tiger??? :p yes when tok about tigeress... i am extremely protective... cos now tigeress is an endanger species..... :cool:

mahalosux
14-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Siberian Tiger??? :p

white tigeress (MHS breed)... habitual: on MHS' Bed......Diet: MHS' meat.....

mamamia
14-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Most living creatures depends 70% on water....is there any MHS "water"?? :p white tigeress (MHS breed)... habitual: on MHS' Bed......Diet: MHS' meat.....

Xyberduke
14-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Wasted trip today..

MG got raid by immigrations today, botak stood wif one eye closed as 90% of gals ran out the door once the wind got to TH....

wat a pity...

But at least i know who Nicole is now.... she's a VASE

dap26
14-10-2004, 11:54 PM
From wat i know,shan shan who i know is unplayable but she is cute and look quite young.But wat a pity she had left.Hope to see her soon.Anyway bros if happen to see her again dun mind keep me informed.Thks.

genzo
15-10-2004, 01:30 AM
Wasted trip today..

MG got raid by immigrations today, botak stood wif one eye closed as 90% of gals ran out the door once the wind got to TH....

wat a pity...

But at least i know who Nicole is now.... she's a VASE

Yupz u were rite bro..made a wasted trip down.. heard that 16 gals in MG were caught.but all were on student visas. Those on social visas seemed to have got off the hook. wonder why?? :confused:

So all bros who plan to go down the next 2 days be prepared to see less gals around due to being scared of imminent raid.. :(

mahalosux
15-10-2004, 05:09 AM
From wat i know,shan shan who i know is unplayable but she is cute and look quite young.But wat a pity she had left.Hope to see her soon.Anyway bros if happen to see her again dun mind keep me informed.Thks.

bro,the Shan Shan i saw is not very young, sexy and is playable... mayb wrong shan shan... this name too common liao.... :(

mahalosux
15-10-2004, 05:12 AM
Yupz u were rite bro..made a wasted trip down.. heard that 16 gals in MG were caught.but all were on student visas. Those on social visas seemed to have got off the hook. wonder why??

So all bros who plan to go down the next 2 days be prepared to see less gals around due to being scared of imminent raid..

yup bro... u r spot on... tat's wat i heard too.... hopefully the gals will be ok.... :(

dap26
15-10-2004, 12:42 PM
ya cos from i heard tat used to have two shan shan at th.So very confuse.

mahalosux
15-10-2004, 02:27 PM
ya cos from i heard tat used to have two shan shan at th.So very confuse.

actually this name is common amont KTV gals... TH got, Mg i oso noe one shan shan, BS heard oso got....even FL at GL oso got name shan shan... so very common lah...

altw78
15-10-2004, 03:31 PM
nicole in th?
hmm....never tried before.
i think only sit with 1 2 malaysians before.one of them is stella.
for brudder s who getting sian on PRC ..maybe can change taste and sit with msia ones..they can really chit chat meh..
:cool:
right now..i still think NICOLE is the best msia i sit with..
NICOLE

altw78
15-10-2004, 03:33 PM
i think i know who the customer is.
fat fat one right?
Can forget abt sally. she was here in Nov last yr. Came bck in Mar/Apr on student pass. cheated a regular at TH last Nov. But in the end came back on student pass paid by the same guy. heard it from her gd fren who was with me bck in nov/dec last yr.

altw78
15-10-2004, 03:34 PM
local very ex leh.........
me poor man now........
boss loh..if sian of prc..then change to local.. :p
:(

altw78
15-10-2004, 03:36 PM
yap.
shes on 3 mths student pass.
hope she doesnt come back though!

hi, i am a newbie in the forum.
Yes, i oso heard abt meihua's incident. heard that the security guard almost wanted to call the police. And i think she has oredi left on mon evening..going back to china for 2 wks to a mth

altw78
15-10-2004, 03:42 PM
bro,are u the young handsome guy with a tatoo?
i heard from people got one guy who almost everyday go!
think must be u!
actually this name is common amont KTV gals... TH got, Mg i oso noe one shan shan, BS heard oso got....even FL at GL oso got name shan shan... so very common lah...

Xyberduke
15-10-2004, 06:39 PM
yup bro... u r spot on... tat's wat i heard too.... hopefully the gals will be ok.... :(

browsed thru the stforum that day and true enough some joker sent in a comment abt PRC's visa.... haiz.... Authorities are flexing their muscles...

Xyberduke
15-10-2004, 06:41 PM
yap.
shes on 3 mths student pass.
hope she doesnt come back though!

haha, guess she's not very popular at TH huh......

Xyberduke
15-10-2004, 06:43 PM
think must be u!

bro, they are talking abt me.... going everyday.... hahaha
and yes, i'm young and handsome....

Vival
16-10-2004, 12:13 AM
I'm quite a regular at T.H. also. saw nicole just 2 days ago.. any bros here tabao her before?

any f.r?
would be grateful for any help!

Vival
16-10-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm quite a regular at T.H. also.. recently saw nicole..
any bros here for any F.R. on her?
can she play?

would be thankful for any replies..

Vival
16-10-2004, 12:40 AM
I am quite a regular at T.H. also.. saw Nicole but nvr sat w her.

anyone got any f.r. on her? can tabao?
would be thankful for any info.

DeAfPoEt
16-10-2004, 12:52 AM
Heard alot of nicole...a friend sat with her before...btw is she available for TABAO?

mahalosux
16-10-2004, 09:13 AM
I'm quite a regular at T.H. also. saw nicole just 2 days ago.. any bros here tabao her before?

any f.r?
would be grateful for any help!

u consider urself as a regular, yet u hv no idea about this.....

u need not waste bandwidth, by asking the same qn 3 times... :cool:

mahalosux
16-10-2004, 09:16 AM
think must be u!

bro.. no me lah.. i dun go everyday, oni once or twice a mth, i had cut down a lot liao... no money to tahan chiong everytime... some more i m no handsome guy... tatoo??? well stick on tatoo i had lah...hehhehehhe
But the young part is true.. i oni in mid twenties...hahhahahhaa :D

Xyberduke
16-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Heard alot of nicole...a friend sat with her before...btw is she available for TABAO?

like i said, she is a VASE!!

but she may do it wif you for free if she likes you.... haha.. just guessing

Xyberduke
16-10-2004, 12:19 PM

Regular???
Then u should know all these infos can be obtained from the waiteress

taurus75
16-10-2004, 01:53 PM

can tell u very interested in her lei..well she look like HK actress to me..SYT
dun think she can tabao lah..juz a good girl who can ease ur troubles and sadness whenever u talk heart to heart with her..she will give u not only advice but consolation too...jus like a GF or good fren lah..

u must have like her a lot and keep asking about her..repeatedly..
another choice other than PRC :cool:

Vival
16-10-2004, 03:02 PM
yeah bro,

i agree with you.. my fren who sat with her seems to be talking alot to her.. and yes she's pretty.. will sit w her on my next visit.

sorry for the numerous posts, i accidentally hit the submit button too many times.

any kakis wanna go, let me know.
thanks lots!

altw78
16-10-2004, 06:51 PM
haha.
me,i am fat and ugly!
hope to meet u one day bro.
the ugly and the handsome meet! :p
bro, they are talking abt me.... going everyday.... hahaha
and yes, i'm young and handsome....

altw78
16-10-2004, 06:54 PM
dont know leh.
leo told me got 1 group last this week monday to wed also good. young people!
thought of u immediately!

thought u always go cause always see your daily report.

1 or twice a month?
dont believe :p
if not how come u know so much info?
still got daily reports!
haha
bro.. no me lah.. i dun go everyday, oni once or twice a mth, i had cut down a lot liao... no money to tahan chiong everytime... some more i m no handsome guy... tatoo??? well stick on tatoo i had lah...hehhehehhe
But the young part is true.. i oni in mid twenties...hahhahahhaa

Xyberduke
16-10-2004, 08:14 PM
haha.
me,i am fat and ugly!
hope to meet u one day bro.
the ugly and the handsome meet! :p

where got fat and ugly... all customers of TH are Suai Ge!! haha

genzo
16-10-2004, 11:00 PM
For all bros, Ah Li will be gng back to China tmw in the noon..
And most probably, she will be coming back with a student visa by Nov. So for all the bros who will wanna have a go with her will have to wait till then.

In addition, her sister (Ah-Mei) and two other gals (Siting and Xiao Qing) will also be coming with her on student visas as well..

So let us wait patiently till that day and see if all the hype abt her sis is really true... :cool:

forex
16-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Has TH gone back to the good old days? Can't get a room on Fri night *sigh*

DeAfPoEt
17-10-2004, 03:08 AM
like i said, she is a VASE!!

but she may do it wif you for free if she likes you.... haha.. just guessing

haha ok dude...just asking for a friend...i guess his post came in thrice...hahah forgive him...

DeAfPoEt
17-10-2004, 03:11 AM
Aiyo why say mei hua until like that...really hope she is coming back soon man... ;)

mahalosux
17-10-2004, 05:48 AM
dont know leh.
leo told me got 1 group last this week monday to wed also good. young people!
thought of u immediately!

thought u always go cause always see your daily report.

1 or twice a month?
dont believe
if not how come u know so much info?
still got daily reports!
haha

hahhaha.. not me lah bro... seriously i go there occasionally... reports?? well, used to be-friend a gal at TH, so all the info abt this gal, tat gal, the waitresses and CBT, all i gotten from her.. all the gossips, all the nonsense come from her mouth, watever i heard or learnt from her i will put it here loh... some more some of my army frens go there regularly (once or twice a week), they will keep me update... me dun chiong there too regularly... i am a lazy bugger, cannot 'tong' till 2am every nite leh.... :D

mahalosux
17-10-2004, 06:07 AM
haha.
me,i am fat

wait a min, bro.. u say u r fat?? i remember one of the gal told me a regular - who's quite fat and always drink coke when he goes to TH.. He got a nick, known as 'Ke Ler' or Cola by the gals there, and luv to bonk the gals at one of the room... hehhehehehe. :p

Vival
17-10-2004, 03:49 PM
quite hard to get a room on thursday also.. one of the waitress tld me T.H. almost full everynight after 9..

anyway, what's the charges like for happy hours? never try b4.

altw78
17-10-2004, 03:56 PM
i almost 2 yrs no go there liao.
heard not as fun as last time.
next time when u go jio me?
ok lah..now tuberose got discount...should be cheaper..if sianz of prc..how abut viet?.

altw78
17-10-2004, 04:01 PM
ya!
only if we got money!
haha :p
when we give too little,suddenly we become the fat and ugly person!

where got fat and ugly... all customers of TH are Suai Ge!! haha

altw78
17-10-2004, 04:10 PM
haha.
i used to go there everyday till very sian.
now looking for a new environment.

hahhaha.. not me lah bro... seriously i go there occasionally... reports?? well, used to be-friend a gal at TH, so all the info abt this gal, tat gal, the waitresses and CBT, all i gotten from her.. all the gossips, all the nonsense come from her mouth, watever i heard or learnt from her i will put it here loh... some more some of my army frens go there regularly (once or twice a week), they will keep me update... me dun chiong there too regularly... i am a lazy bugger, cannot 'tong' till 2am every nite leh.... :D

altw78
17-10-2004, 04:12 PM
i usually drink coke but i am not known as ke ler and i dont bonk gals in my room!
usually do it at toilet.
i usually bring girls out after a session but now not much money so stop for a while!
hmmm......didnt know also another one like me who also drink coke!
wait a min, bro.. u say u r fat?? i remember one of the gal told me a regular - who's quite fat and always drink coke when he goes to TH.. He got a nick, known as 'Ke Ler' or Cola by the gals there, and luv to bonk the gals at one of the room... hehhehehehe. :p

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 09:44 AM
i usually drink coke but i am not known as ke ler and i dont bonk gals in my room!
usually do it at toilet.
i usually bring girls out after a session but now not much money so stop for a while!
hmmm......didnt know also another one like me who also drink coke!

mmmm.. mayb u lah... cos i guess i heard wrongly about the room part, must be the toilet instead... so u hv earn the 'Legend' status in TH liao...hahhaha :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 09:47 AM
now looking for a new environment.

new environment?? MG, BS or Katong loh...hahhahahah :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 09:51 AM
I am quite a regular at T.H. also.. .

anyway, what's the charges like for happy hours? never try b4.

i tot u regular? u should noe wat........ :confused:

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 10:05 AM
I also regular at TH!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:
outside that coffee shop, forgot to type in la..

i tot u regular? u should noe wat........

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:01 AM
I also regular at TH!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:
outside that coffee shop, forgot to type in la..

really or not? y i did not see u there, when i drink kopi there last monday....

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 11:04 AM
soly soly, typo again,, balik type.

i 'was' a regular at TH out side that kopi tiam..

Surely type correctly this time.!!!!!?!?!?!! wahahahahaha :rolleyes:

dont say you liaoz. always TH never ask me go even once.. :mad:

btw, the talks abt lingling, i only know a gal called ye ling(stay at L31)
there last mth. went home already.

really or not? y i did not see u there, when i drink kopi there last monday....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:12 AM
:

dont say you liaoz. always TH never ask me go even once.. :mad:

btw, the talks abt lingling, i only know a gal called ye ling there last mth.
went home already.

read properly lah... i say at TH's outside KPT, not inside singing lah... who say i dun jio.... but i poor man lah, no money to chiong, therefore hv to sit outside and look at gals... happy boh??
Ye Ling, i dunno, but Xiaoling, i noe... too bad she now go over to BS... cos i sat wif her when she was at BS...

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 11:18 AM
aiya.. i saying abt last time you went in ma.. :p
i know history liaoz.. but me memory tok k ong 1.. :rolleyes:

read properly lah... i say at TH's outside KPT, not inside singing lah...

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:21 AM
aiya.. i saying abt last time you went in ma..
i know history liaoz.. but me memory tok k ong 1..

damn, 2 weeks ago eh dai ji, u still wan to bring out?? :mad: mai kei gao lah.... :D

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 11:30 AM
ok lo.. 2nite you go, bring me along.. wahahahah

damn, 2 weeks ago eh dai ji, u still wan to bring out?? mai kei gao lah....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:34 AM
ok lo.. 2nite you go, bring me along.. wahahahah

buay sai la... now wallet pichiak liao lah.... i tot u bring me go, instead i bring u go... me not a veteren in TH lah...

Vival
18-10-2004, 12:06 PM
i nvr tried goin at happy hours before.. cos not sure of the charges.. those of u bros who know, advise me..

maybe my definition of "regular" is wrong. i was talkin abt maybe once a month. paiseh..

:o

altw78
18-10-2004, 06:23 PM
th also can jio me.
went last night.
for once in a very long time.
quite fun called 9 girls,including 4 never touch before ones!
4 more to add to list!
haha..no problem..although i prefer TH...

altw78
18-10-2004, 06:24 PM
but name also wrong leh!!!!!!!!!
though my name quite famous there also!
mmmm.. mayb u lah... cos i guess i heard wrongly about the room part, must be the toilet instead... so u hv earn the 'Legend' status in TH liao...hahhaha :D

altw78
18-10-2004, 06:32 PM
last night went to th.
quite a lot of rooms empty so girls never butterfly so much!
as usual,regular wifes like qiao er,sasa,leo,jc(another one),jiahui came in.
got 4 new ones quite ok,i think the name is yuki,ling something,the other 2 forgot cause looks ok but a bit shy.
was playing card in my room and had some fun with ice,putting in each other clothes!
heard from some of them there that they heard a friend,who always sit with a police officer who frequent th that geyland will be under strict operations for a month.they will be vacating th for a while.dont know how true is tat. for me,i just find it strange tat police officer will tell them such things.maybe another houx but it sure made the girls scared.
will be trying xin shi jie again maybe this friday.
anyone interest
? ;)

altw78
18-10-2004, 06:34 PM
its around 70 plus.

next time if go with only 1 friend,tat is only 2 of u,maybe one of u can enter first,tell the waitress 1 person.then ur friend later than enter.will save 20 dollars.but provided botak dont know u well or waitress know u well than can happen! :D
i nvr tried goin at happy hours before.. cos not sure of the charges.. those of u bros who know, advise me..

maybe my definition of "regular" is wrong. i was talkin abt maybe once a month. paiseh..

:o

altw78
18-10-2004, 11:26 PM
can try yuki.just arrived!
be the second lor!
haha
still got one dont know wat ling not bad.
i try to remember her name than post.
lanzz...bo jio..any girls to intro?

Vival
19-10-2004, 12:19 AM
thanks...

70 bucks is for one jug i suppose? actually hh is from what time onwards? i usually go around 8...

striker42
19-10-2004, 05:08 AM
HH starts from 2 plus I think but not many gals still too early and it ends at 8.00pm. Of course the charges are cheaper for HH 1 jug is 22 and small room is charged at 15 and the usual expenive plate o fruits for 18. Hope that helps bro....

thanks...

70 bucks is for one jug i suppose? actually hh is from what time onwards? i usually go around 8...

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Happy Hour
Per Head $10 (roughly, can use this as a gauge, they count by head so you know what to do to cheat this system huh)....
1Jug is $22, Fruits $18, Towel $1, all excluding service, GST, etc..

Evening
Small Room - $125 2+1 Jug Beers
Medium Room - $197 3+1 Jug Beers
Big Room - Can't remember, roughly $270 5+2 Jug Beers

During 8pm to 2am, Beer is $50 per jug...

I always squeeze into medium room, if can small room...

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 08:08 AM
HH starts from 2 plus I think but not many gals still too early and it ends at 8.00pm. Of course the charges are cheaper for HH 1 jug is 22 and small room is charged at 15 and the usual expenive plate o fruits for 18. Hope that helps bro....

Best time to go in is 3pm where most gals come to work... some ang pais reach at 4pm...

At night, good time is 8:30pm although there are some gals who only come in at 10plus only to be screwed by botak...

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 08:11 AM
Was peacefully recuperating at 11pm when my hp rang...

Chiong down to TH only to be tua-ed by ours gfs... NO ROOM liao... too bad, no seafood for them...

went down the street, BS also full... damn... ended up at XTD and burned pocket...

altw78
19-10-2004, 12:17 PM
never jio me!
xtd i so long never go liao.
last time i called mummy jessie i think.
how is it now?

Was peacefully recuperating at 11pm when my hp rang...

Chiong down to TH only to be tua-ed by ours gfs... NO ROOM liao... too bad, no seafood for them...

went down the street, BS also full... damn... ended up at XTD and burned pocket...

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 01:00 PM
never jio me!
how is it now?

jus receive SMS from mummy esther, she had go over to XTD from Boss....

mamamia
19-10-2004, 01:44 PM
So when are you going to XTD to support Mummy ESther??? :D jus receive SMS from mummy esther, she had go over to XTD from Boss....

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 01:46 PM
So when are you going to XTD to support Mummy ESther??? :D

when u open 1 bottle of henessey and treat me there...hahhahahah :D

mamamia
19-10-2004, 01:53 PM
I ask you to support Mummy Esther of course you open bottle la... I open then is I am the one that is supporting mummy Esther liao :confused: when u open 1 bottle of henessey and treat me there...hahhahahah :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 02:19 PM
I ask you to support Mummy Esther of course you open bottle la... I open then is I am the one that is supporting mummy Esther liao :confused:

u support her loh... she quite pretty one lah.... :D

mamamia
19-10-2004, 02:39 PM
I wanted to but she didn't call me but you!!!! :D Open one bottle on credit card can pay later one... dun worry so much... ;) u support her loh... she quite pretty one lah....

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 03:35 PM
I wanted to but she didn't call me but you!!!! Open one bottle on credit card can pay later one... dun worry so much...

walao..like tat increase my debts liao hor.... :eek:

mamamia
19-10-2004, 03:47 PM
long long time once is okay one... so long you dun over do it.... :eek: walao..like tat increase my debts liao hor....

altw78
19-10-2004, 03:47 PM
boss even longer time did not go!
heard its closing down soon?
wah lau u all all go so many places!
all no jio me!
:mad:
jus receive SMS from mummy esther, she had go over to XTD from Boss....

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 03:48 PM
long long time once is okay one... so long you dun over do it.... :eek:

i hv tat kind of tendency, tat is y i dun go loh.....

mamamia
19-10-2004, 03:49 PM
With me around I will help you to stop the tendency in the future...so when you open?? :D i hv tat kind of tendency, tat is y i dun go loh.....

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 03:49 PM
boss even longer time did not go!
all no jio me!

last time lahzz...

now i old man liao, a bit way past my prime liao... hahahha
can consider as retiree... :D

altw78
19-10-2004, 03:51 PM
i treat lah 2 weeks later!
go xtd i treat!
4-5 persons enough!
With me around I will help you to stop the tendency in the future...so when you open?? :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 03:51 PM
With me around I will help you to stop the tendency in the future...so when you open?? :D

i hv set a resolution for this millenium, not to pay or open bottle at KTV.... and i hv abide by it... so, mayb hv to wait for Y3K loh... :p

mamamia
19-10-2004, 03:52 PM
You dun need us to jio you what... you are the regular there.... :D boss even longer time did not go!
all no jio me!

altw78
19-10-2004, 03:54 PM
me have a resolution too!
to finish my 300 china gals fuck by 2005! :p
i hv set a resolution for this millenium, not to pay or open bottle at KTV.... and i hv abide by it... so, mayb hv to wait for Y3K loh... :p

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 03:55 PM
me have a resolution too!
to finish my 300 china gals fuck by 2005! :p

u still got 11 to go ... hahhahaha

BTW, hv u F Meihua b4...hahahhahaha

mamamia
19-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Wow...he is faster than you... you not ham enough la... I think he is ham that is why MH let him up.... :D u still got 11 to go ... hahhahaha

altw78
19-10-2004, 03:57 PM
me where got regular?
me not rich like bro mahalosux,so rich and handsome can go everyday and so many gals in his arms every min!
You dun need us to jio you what... you are the regular there.... :D

mamamia
19-10-2004, 03:57 PM
MHS not ham la...if he ham MH would have let him up liao... :eek: me where got regular?
me not rich like bro mahalosux,so rich and handsome can go everyday and so many gals in his arms every min!

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Wow...he is faster than you... you not ham enough la... I think he is ham that is why MH let him up.... :D

bro... no confirm lah... i jus ask him, hv he up Meihua oredi or not, cos... i still tink tat nobody in TH hv up her yet... maybe he got loh... :D

mamamia
19-10-2004, 03:59 PM
What to do now?? MH has already packed her bags and went back to DALU liao...so ANY ham guys has already upped her??? :D bro... no confirm lah... i jus ask him, hv he up Meihua oredi or not, cos... i still tink tat nobody in TH hv up her yet... maybe he got loh...

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:00 PM
was with meihua the first 3 days.
wanted me to "yang" her and wanted a handphone before let me fuck.
i weighed all the equations than decide 600 plus for a fuck?
tell her to fuck off better! ;)

me poor kid....how to afford 600? :D

u still got 11 to go ... hahhahaha

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:00 PM
me where got regular?

walao eh... bro... dun anyhow say leh... me still a newbie at TH, dunno how to reject gals leh... me oso kena carrot by them b4... haiz... and me oso kena scolded by Ah-Li b4... how can u say i rich and handsome.. if i rich and handsome, i would hv F Ah-Li until she buay lim chu liao.... :D

mamamia
19-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Not that you are poor... You are smart enough not to be the CARROT HEAD~~!!!! :D Smart move!!!was with meihua the first 3 days.
tell her to fuck off better!

me poor kid....how to afford 600?

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:02 PM
was with meihua the first 3 days.
tell her to fuck off better!

me poor kid....how to afford 600?
at least she got give u chance... once she saw me... she din even bother to give me chance to buy HP to up her.... :(

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:03 PM
no lei!
meihua too ex and out of my league.
me no ham!

tried leo though.
not bad.

do u know alice sister,alicia or something like tat?
saw her almost everyday with different guys.
rumours from other waitress is tat she can be tempted with money.
any bros tried her? :confused:
What to do now?? MH has already packed her bags and went back to DALU liao...so ANY ham guys has already upped her??? :D

MGplayer
19-10-2004, 04:04 PM
is she the 1 always wear very short jeans shorts or skirt with white
top? :p

and me oso kena scolded by Ah-Li b4... how can u say i rich and handsome.. if i rich and handsome, i would hv F Ah-Li until she buay lim chu liao....

mamamia
19-10-2004, 04:04 PM
OOii...if she give you the chance you got moni to buy for her or not??? $400 to support esther you say got resolution problem...now $600 you say MH didn't ask you....NBzzzzzzzz :D at least she got give u chance... once she saw me... she din even bother to give me chance to buy HP to up her.... :(

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:06 PM
ah li no good la
every customer she also bad mouthed!
reject gals......hmmm......all face same problems....nowadays i just give them 10.tell them next time not to come.they face black black also bo pian....too many lao pos liao!.
walao eh... bro... dun anyhow say leh... me still a newbie at TH, dunno how to reject gals leh... me oso kena carrot by them b4... haiz... and me oso kena scolded by Ah-Li b4... how can u say i rich and handsome.. if i rich and handsome, i would hv F Ah-Li until she buay lim chu liao.... :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:06 PM
is she the 1 always wear very short jeans shorts or skirt with white
top? :p

denim shorts and spaghetti top... u up her liao bo???

mamamia
19-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Not regular how to have too may lao pos?? Teach me lei :D .tell them next time not to come.they face black black also bo pian....too many lao pos liao!.

mahalosux
ah li no good la
every customer she also bad mouthed!
reject gals......hmmm......all face same problems....nowadays i just give them 10.tell them next time not to come.they face black black also bo pian....too many lao pos liao!.

yeah i agreed... cos tat time, went out wif her (no bonk)... customer called her, she tok tok tok, when hanged up... all the xyz come out from her mouth....

altw78
haha.
actually i got consider.
tat time not many girls i still haven up!
lor 29 gals quite difficult to up.
any bros got up lor 29 gals before?

Not that you are poor... You are smart enough not to be the CARROT HEAD~~!!!! :D Smart move!!!

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:10 PM
OOii...if she give you the chance you got moni to buy for her or not??? $400 to support esther you say got resolution problem...now $600 you say MH didn't ask you....NBzzzzzzzz :D

now weighing the pros and cons lah... last time bought a hp for a gal at TH, she give me FOC... give until i sian liao... some more call me while i workin, ask me wan to 'zuo ai'... hard for me to reject offer leh..

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:10 PM
when she come back,pretend u want to "yang" her lor.
tan she will ask u buy this buy tat.
standard procedure.
than can up her.
but not worth it.
dont find her nice at all,especially on outside.
and her temper!
wow!

at least she got give u chance... once she saw me... she din even bother to give me chance to buy HP to up her.... :(

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:13 PM
simple la.
go there,call all the girls lao pos!
than u will have many lao pos liao lor!
actually i call them lao pos cause i really cant remember all their names.
even waitress i also call lao pos.
next time u see a fat guy calling waitress lao po,its me liao!
:D
Not regular how to have too may lao pos?? Teach me lei :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:14 PM
when she come back,pretend u want to "yang" her lor.
tan she will ask u buy this buy tat.
standard procedure.
than can up her.
but not worth it.
dont find her nice at all,especially on outside.
and her temper!
wow!

at least u got the opp to tell her tat ' u miss her F'... when she called to ask 'whether u missed her'...hhahahahha. tat time got take her pic from my HP, but i deleted liao... :(

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:16 PM
she damn fucked up.
tat time i called her to cancel our fuck session,after we hanged up,she on the spot told the customer tat lucky she cancel the session as she said i cant fuck,ny dick cant stand etc and things like i got a permenant room in lor 20(me a regular there).
but i knew it cause my other lao pos in my room also and they told me.
then i called her to fuck her upside down.
than she at night sms me she missed me and she feel sad!
damn it.how faked.
dont know after i fucked her she scolded me how many times back!
yeah i agreed... cos tat time, went out wif her (no bonk)... customer called her, she tok tok tok, when hanged up... all the xyz come out from her mouth....

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:17 PM
yah lor!
u handsome mah!
all good things happen to u only!
me jobless and no FOC liao!
sigh......... :p
now weighing the pros and cons lah... last time bought a hp for a gal at TH, she give me FOC... give until i sian liao... some more call me while i workin, ask me wan to 'zuo ai'... hard for me to reject offer leh..

mamamia
19-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Like that also can??? No dong fang also can be lao pos????
I very traditional one... no up no Lao po..... :D
simple la.
go there,call all the girls lao pos!
than u will have many lao pos liao lor!
actually i call them lao pos cause i really cant remember all their names.
even waitress i also call lao pos.
next time u see a fat guy calling waitress lao po,its me liao!

MGplayer
19-10-2004, 04:19 PM
no interest to up her.. :p

denim shorts and spaghetti top... u up her liao bo???

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:19 PM
she wont call me liao!
everytime see me like want to kill me!
at least u got the opp to tell her tat ' u miss her F'... when she called to ask 'whether u missed her'...hhahahahha. tat time got take her pic from my HP, but i deleted liao... :(

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:20 PM
she damn fucked up.
tat time i called her to cancel our fuck session,after we hanged up,she on the spot told the customer tat lucky she cancel the session as she said i cant fuck,ny dick cant stand etc and things like i got a permenant room in lor 20(me a regular there).
but i knew it cause my other lao pos in my room also and they told me.
then i called her to fuck her upside down.
than she at night sms me she missed me and she feel sad!
damn it.how faked.
dont know after i fucked her she scolded me how many times back!

hahhah like tat shiok leh.. can play wif her wat.. since she missed u, u should ask her to let u F hard hard, and shoot ur sperm into her face and make her lick... :D

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:20 PM
a few of the waitress can la!
me not traditional,as long as woman i see can,all my lao pos!

Like that also can??? No dong fang also can be lao pos????
I very traditional one... no up no Lao po..... :D

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:24 PM
i think i fucked her total 4 times.
3 times the last time.once this time only.
the first time i think she just arrived.think i the first in th to try her,dont know true or not.
no use condom.
kept asking me not to shoot inside but accidently shoot a bit.
kena fucked by her upside down!
all the xyz all come out.
after shower still keep complaining!
than i tell her complain so much next time dont call me,than she straight come and hug me.think only money talks for her!
hahhah like tat shiok leh.. can play wif her wat.. since she missed u, u should ask her to let u F hard hard, and shoot ur sperm into her face and make her lick... :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:25 PM
yah lor!
u handsome mah!
all good things happen to u only!
me jobless and no FOC liao!
sigh......... :p

dun like tat say leh....i carrot tat time wat, buy HP for her (all thanks to Czech vs Holland)... then i ask her buy liao can go hotel, she agree... then everytime, mit me, she will jio me go hotel... go until i scared... :D

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:27 PM
sigh...........
so good...........
me the most got 3-4 times free.......
u leh,can fuck till sian!
mahalosux = god in my dictionary!
dun like tat say leh....i carrot tat time wat, buy HP for her (all thanks to Czech vs Holland)... then i ask her buy liao can go hotel, she agree... then everytime, mit me, she will jio me go hotel... go until i scared... :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:29 PM
i think i fucked her total 4 times.
3 times the last time.once this time only.
the first time i think she just arrived.think i the first in th to try her,dont know true or not.
no use condom.
kept asking me not to shoot inside but accidently shoot a bit.
kena fucked by her upside down!
all the xyz all come out.
after shower still keep complaining!
than i tell her complain so much next time dont call me,than she straight come and hug me.think only money talks for her!

as i say liao... this type of gal... u nasty a bit wif her, she will become scare, and will try to 'sa jiao' u liao... hahhaahha

she jio me for bonk, i say too exp, i ask her she got go bonking b4, she give me a naive look and say 'mei you, wo gang lai de, lu bu shou, ren bu shou, wo hai pa hui bei pian'... (dunno the surrounding and people here, scared she kena cheated)... but i still cant be bothered...hahhahaha

any of ur other bro got up her or not...hhehehehee

Vival
19-10-2004, 04:31 PM
jus curious, some of the waitresses are quite friendly while some "face always abit black"..

n there are some lao chios among them.. any of u bros are on friendly terms w them n hv their contacts?

MGplayer
Thanks to the bro who up my points, but sorry to say your effort is
fruitless..:p

let me know who are you leh.. i give u back..

mahalosux
sigh...........
so good...........
me the most got 3-4 times free.......
u leh,can fuck till sian!
mahalosux = god in my dictionary!

dun say until i so good lah... i stingy man wat, tat is y watever i invest wan to recoup, so keep fucking until i sian ...i no good lah, if i good, i will get to F Ah-Li FOC and shoot my cum into her pussy...hahhahahhaha

altw78
lots of guys got try her la.
the first time she came here,after th she even go to chinatown to stand.
she also super lao jio in china liao.
richer than u can ever imagine!

as i say liao... this type of gal... u nasty a bit wif her, she will become scare, and will try to 'sa jiao' u liao... hahhaahha

she jio me for bonk, i say too exp, i ask her she got go bonking b4, she give me a naive look and say 'mei you, wo gang lai de, lu bu shou, ren bu shou, wo hai pa hui bei pian'... (dunno the surrounding and people here, scared she kena cheated)... but i still cant be bothered...hahhahaha

any of ur other bro got up her or not...hhehehehee

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:33 PM
jus curious, some of the waitresses are quite friendly while some "face always abit black"..

n there are some lao chios among them.. any of u bros are on friendly terms w them n hv their contacts?

they will smile and friendly towards u.. but when u dun tip them they will black black face towards u.. so betta dun get to frenly wif them, esp zhen zhen (cos she is botak's chabor)...hhahahhahaha

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:34 PM
face black black because maybe few tables to serve.
alice dominate the monopoly.
why u want their contacts for?
i got most of them
u can also have the gay contact FOC!

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:35 PM
lots of guys got try her la.
the first time she came here,after th she even go to chinatown to stand.

how u noe all this.. u her OKT huh??? hahahhahaaha :D

MGplayer
19-10-2004, 04:35 PM
i saw her in the act of being touched everywhere.. then i tell her
i only like gals that cannot go out, cannot touch..

then i never get to touch her.. wahahaha... $20 is all she is worth...:p

dun say until i so good lah... i stingy man wat, tat is y watever i invest wan to recoup, so keep fucking until i sian ...i no good lah, if i good, i will get to F Ah-Li FOC and shoot my cum into her pussy...hahhahahhaha

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:36 PM
u can also have the gay contact FOC!
haha

the xiao di... he dun mind one leh... heard from one of the gal.. he go wif guys to hotel to 'open room' leh.... :D

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:37 PM
she told me she live at chinatown for a while last time.
one day i went there for supper and saw her trying to jio a old man.
also one of her buddies,an 18 yrs old girl called siting,fucked by me,told me about her story.tats why know quite a lot about her.
story also confirmed by her another buddy,shilan,also fucked by me!
how u noe all this.. u her OKT huh??? hahahhahaaha :D

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:38 PM

she freakin slutty lah.. tat day she sat wif me, she say got one customer bought her a chain... but she fark the customer saying he cheapkate, buy a fake one for her... then i say 'buy for u good liao, complain for wat!'... then she gve me black face and walk out of the room....

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:39 PM
anyone tried alice sister?
heard she can be tabo

zhen zhen a strange woman.
always complain about botak in my room.
always say botak give her so little room to serve!
whenever i go th,i hoped i avoid her or xiao lu.
both super auntie type!

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:41 PM
than u will like the bunch or 29 gals like sally rong rong.
all cant touch :p

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:41 PM
also one of her buddies,an 18 yrs old girl called siting,fucked by me,told me about her story.tats why know quite a lot about her.

so they told u she every nite, kena tabao by customer to hotel lahz... hahahha

anyway if i u, i will try to disturb her when i saw her try to jio an old man...hahhahaha

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:42 PM
wanted to.
but she super loud!
scared she disturbed the peaceful neighbourhood!

so they told u she every nite, kena tabao by customer to hotel lahz... hahahha

anyway if i u, i will try to disturb her when i saw her try to jio an old man...hahhahaha

mahalosux
19-10-2004, 04:43 PM
anyone tried alice sister?
heard she can be tabo

zhen zhen a strange woman.
always complain about botak in my room.
always say botak give her so little room to serve!
whenever i go th,i hoped i avoid her or xiao lu.
both super auntie type!

zhen zhen is a super bitch lah.. she like to seduce every man.. machiam an older version of Ah-Li .....

ayumi no longer there liao???

altw78
19-10-2004, 04:44 PM
got to go liao
promise to bring gal to snow world today
happy chating!
zhen zhen is a super bitch lah.. she like to seduce every man.. machiam an older version of Ah-Li .....

ayumi no longer there liao???

mahalosux
wanted to.
but she super loud!
scared she disturbed the peaceful neighbourhood!

then use SMS to disturb her loh... anyway she got go wif tat old man or not.... :p

MGplayer
not pretty ones, I also dont like...:p

only tongtong(suzhou gal) that type of standard then I like..wahahaha

than u will like the bunch or 29 gals like sally rong rong.
all cant touch

mamamia
19-10-2004, 04:57 PM
I am back from errands

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 06:51 PM
never jio me!
how is it now?

was going to JC, but mummy Esther called so lan lan go down support her loh, her gals r not pretty at the moment as several betrayed her liao, but most r extremely playable... hehee...

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 06:53 PM
i treat lah 2 weeks later!
go xtd i treat!
4-5 persons enough!

confirm boh?
i sign up can? :D

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 06:55 PM
they will smile and friendly towards u.. but when u dun tip them they will black black face towards u.. so betta dun get to frenly wif them, esp zhen zhen (cos she is botak's chabor)...hhahahhahaha

there are 2 waiteress who r always showing a fuck face there... the one who always tie her shoulder length hair and the big breast....
the rest like Esther, Annie, Alice, Ah Gua(oops), XiaoLu all very friendly.....

Xyberduke
19-10-2004, 06:57 PM
More new stock flying in tomorrow, should start work by Thurs i think, not sure at BS(most prob as several L29 transfer there liao) or TH, .... very chio(from pics) also...

bei ta han liao.... must reserve some funds for them....

btw, some of the chio TH gals went to BS liao(occasionally or wat, dunno) and 2 of them at XTD hehee... some MG gals at XTD also... going again soon to finish my liqour...

naemlo
19-10-2004, 07:07 PM
not pretty ones, I also dont like...:p

only tongtong(suzhou gal) that type of standard then I like..wahahaha

Ya ya your tong tong again....

naemlo
19-10-2004, 07:09 PM
confirm boh?
i sign up can? :D

Wow sign up for wat?? Can I sign too?

Vival
20-10-2004, 12:56 AM
some of the waitresses i've got... very good.. like winnie, chris... others not so good ones are casey etc.. face black, wanna ask her for things also sian..

there's one.. dunno her name, i think from china judging from e way she talks.. quite pretty fr her age, v friendly, even kissed me the last time, but i think abit drunk... good service! give her more tips also never mind.. long hair, tied up.. very little clues i know, but any bro know who?

Vival
20-10-2004, 12:57 AM
some of the waitresses i've got... very good.. like winnie, chris... others not so good ones are casey etc.. face black, wanna ask her for things also sian..

there's one.. dunno her name, i think from china judging from e way she talks.. quite pretty fr her age, v friendly, even kissed me the last time, but i think abit drunk... good service! give her more tips also never mind.. long hair, tied up.. very little clues i know, but any bro know who?

DeAfPoEt
20-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Fugging dulan nowadays when i go TH, always kena rejected by the SI BOTAK. Say no room. Just yesterday around 11 i went and got rejected. A few group also kena rejected. Last time go in around 11plus also got room. Whats happening ah? Can any bro tell me why? Botak don't want to do business liao ah?
Then we switch to IQ down the street. Arghh :mad:

striker42
20-10-2004, 04:33 AM
That is Ah Ying, yes sheis from Shenyang married to a Sporean with one kid from her previous marriage in China, but think she ha quitted her job and gone back to China for a month. But will be back as she will start divorce proceeding with the husband here, told me she will be going to work at BS when she is back but not as a waitress liow but as one of the gals.

genzo
20-10-2004, 09:29 AM

yes u r rite bro..the girl siting is nt only her buddy but actually her cousin.So confirm what she says would be true.Oso i heard that she oso went to stand at geylang before she went back to china this time round cos she onli had 7 days extension after coming back from thailand.

btw who is this shilan??nvr heard of her leh..hw she looks like??she still arnd in TH?

genzo
20-10-2004, 09:54 AM

Yupz u r rite..that siting is actually ah li's cousin..so therefore wat she say shld be true..and i heard that she oso went to geylang to stand too..cos this time rnd she onli managed to get 7 days so she went there after her wk in TH to earn more $$...

btw who is this shilan?nvr heard of her b4..she still arnd in TH?how she look like???

mahalosux
20-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Yupz u r rite..that siting is actually ah li's cousin..so therefore wat she say shld be true..and i heard that she oso went to geylang to stand too..cos this time rnd she onli managed to get 7 days so she went there after her wk in TH to earn more $$...

btw who is this shilan?nvr heard of her b4..she still arnd in TH?how she look like???

bro u try Ah-Li b4...hehehehhe

i noe quite a no of them stand at GL, i used to sent one of my former 'gal' there to Lor 8, after her work at TH.... :D

genzo
20-10-2004, 10:26 AM
bro u try Ah-Li b4...hehehehhe

i noe quite a no of them stand at GL, i used to sent one of my former 'gal' there to Lor 8, after her work at TH.... :D

nah..i nvr try her before lah..but can be considered to be on quite gd speaking terms with her lah... :D tts how i came to noe siting is her cousin..

mahalosux
20-10-2004, 10:34 AM
nah..i nvr try her before lah..but can be considered to be on quite gd speaking terms with her lah... :D tts how i came to noe siting is her cousin..

hahahha u noe her sister - Ah Mei... actually i pref her sister than her.. wanted to try her sister, but i quite bad term wif Ah Li and tat time when her sis was in my room, she barged in like give me an angry face, so i din dare to try... hahhaha.....

MGplayer
20-10-2004, 10:42 AM
I hate those with dominating 'siblings' , if me, i go create rifts between them.

There was once, the 'sisters' came and ask me how much you want
to give? i stare at her and she later comment, dont waste time on me.
sounds as if I very cheapo.. :p

then later they went off with customers(younger ones..:( ),
walking towards wherever they taking supper..

hahahha u noe her sister - Ah Mei... actually i pref her sister than her.. wanted to try her sister, but i quite bad term wif Ah Li and tat time when her sis was in my room, she barged in like give me an angry face, so i din dare to try... hahhaha.....

mahalosux
20-10-2004, 10:47 AM
I hate those with dominating 'siblings' , if me, i go create rifts between them.

not say 'dominating', b'cos i accidentally offended the older ones loh... but the older one is slutty leh... :D

genzo
20-10-2004, 11:09 AM

hmm..actually all of u had been talking abt her sis -ah mei...but from wat i noe her sis is still in china leh...but will be coming over soon with ah li and siting...

did her sis ever come over to spore b4???cos i really nvr saw her before :confused:

mahalosux
20-10-2004, 11:11 AM
hmm..actually all of u had been talking abt her sis -ah mei...but from wat i noe her sis is still in china leh...but will be coming over soon with ah li and siting...

did her sis ever come over to spore b4???cos i really nvr saw her before :confused:

she came ard June-July period, when Ah-Li about to leave for China (during her 1st trip here)... quite look a like leh.. though Ah-Li hair is shorter...