The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
Seth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I was quoted 900k. Havent bargain yet tho,hehehe.... cos i am not ready to book one. I dont wish to waste other people's time by bargaining and then never commit.
I am sure it wont be long before more than enough ppl start to fill up a 12 or 15 seater van for your popular group trips haha
Old 25-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lowest price goes to hotel.com for today and most likely 2morow too. The MOST expensive among all 4 is Kaha Travel,base on the exchange rate of 9780/SGD right at this point of my post that can be change opposite Formosa Hotel.

Bro,

thanks for the advance pm about your booking glitch with Kaha. Following your price comparison, I've managed to book 1 room for the 2 nights for a grand total of S$88.86 ($37 per night x 2, plus 15% "tax"). However, as I booked through Shopback.sg, I will be credited back 6% as rebate. Well, it work out to about $5.33 rebate, which brings my net booking for the 2 nights at $83.53.

Folks who wanted to get similar rebate can sign up for shopback.sg and you will be credited $5 just for opening account.

About another 30 hours before setting off to lalaland....
Old 25-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Very disgusting to see someone trying to earn money using referral code disguise
as a normal link. Not the first time already and Big Boss is not doing anything.???

Want to earn dai dai hong hong earn why want disguise. Really no standard.
I think he know i know who is he.

Hope something must be done....lol.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
10.30am(B.T) - Upon reaching NH, we had a light breakfast and went to look for unlicensed supir and managed to find one for 300k daily. Oh ya, we managed to get an exchanged rate of 9750/$1 opposite Formosa Hotel. So we took the car and travelled back to NH for a quick shopping before proceeding to booking joints.
Good negotiation skill you got. Not everyone has that kind of juice,hehehe...

Quote:
11.30am - Booking Joint 1, Goldbird.
Only had 5 ladies, all aged 35++ at least.
11.30am? You are looking at yesterday's leftover,hehehe...

Quote:
Booking Joint 2, Permata Indah.
Had about 12-15 girls, the best choices of all for the day, 600k to 1M. The 800k & 1M choices are VERY GOOD tbh. Highly recommended! I suggest this to be the last stop, cos highly likely you'll get one from here.
Thanks for sharing,going down to take a look soon....on my 1st day.

Last stop? What time did you guys reach there?

Quote:
Booking Joint 3, Indah2.
Choices are limited, good and bad choices. So-so only.
I guess its the usual then.

Quote:
Booking Joint 4, MM.
Very expensive and bad choices. Don't waste time coming here but since it's just beside Indah2, we take a visit lor. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.
You didnt say the magic word, "Open Sesame" ,hehehe...thats why MM is in my temporary banned joint list on my signature which i rarely recommend newbies to go. Wait till you visit Happy Massage 8 one day,hehehe...then you compare their prices. Your post just alerted me that MM's "power puff girls" has not arrived. (sailor moon girls were sold and gone) I think i can skip this place in my coming trip,hehehe....

Thanks,bro.

Quote:
Booking Joint 5, New Berry.
Decent choices. Range between 600k to 1.5m, friendly "OKT".
I skip,hehehe...the rest can go.

Quote:
2.30pm - Went down to the epok-epok stall beside the Hotel, and had a quick drink with bro FJ(oppss) and decided to recce the massage joints. We went in to every single shop there, as almost all have photo albums. All you need to do is ASK.
Very very very clever,and very very unlike most Sillyporean who are thin-skinned and worries that their "golden tooth" might fall out if they open their mouth,hehehe....

Thumbs up on this one!!

Quote:
4pm - Went into Pepys Massage, chose a girl and package of massage+scrub then went up to the room. Girl came, then gave an excuse of "bad smelling" scrub lotion. I tot it was real until I was told she rejected me because of my body size but told the cashier that I rejected her. So there I lay naked and thinking, "got masseuse choose customer" meh? Then i rejected the next two replacement. One is old, the other is not my taste. Then came another girl, brought up the photo album for me, chose the 4th girl but she was busy so I dulan already I just ask that girl to do the services for me instead. She is pretty, abit bahbah. But as I was already not in the mood, I skipped the massage and just carry on with the scrub. She made my day, very talkative and very friendly. Had a good chit chat with her and gave her 50k tips in the end with out any special. But I had her scrubbing me while top naked. And we kinda make out a little
*cough*..*cough*..there are..*cough*..many..*cough*..many..*cough*..massage..*cough*..*cough*..shops..*cough*..around that..*cough*..area...

(more than my 10 fingers)

Thanks for sharing about the drop in quality on Pepys.

Quote:
9pm - Went back to hotel to welcome my girl but she was late so I waited in the room. The hotel has this "card activated lift" so you're only allowed to the floor of your hotel room. But somehow these girls have a way to ask for staff to allow them up.
For me,i usually leave one of my card key at the receptionist,tells them one of the girl by the name xxxxx is coming,inform the girl to approach the reception to collect the key of my room number and she will enter my room to wait for me if i happen to be not inside the room. Keep your valuable safe at all time tho.

Quote:
Till morning - Sex & Sex, nothing else much to explain. Just that I didn't pay my girl with cash but with a gift. Only bro FJ and myself know of it. Let's keep it a secret. The plan was the gift in exchange for 2nights of endless fun but her persistent request for me to give her the gift in the morning kinda piss me off, so I gave her the gift and ask her to go home and come back later at night... But do I really want her back? Stay tuned.
Nevermind what gift it is,you are a sensible man ,you know what you are doing but i am just curious if your girl comes back the following night.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
thanks for the advance pm about your booking glitch with Kaha. Following your price comparison, I've managed to book 1 room for the 2 nights for a grand total of S$88.86 ($37 per night x 2, plus 15% "tax"). However, as I booked through Shopback.sg, I will be credited back 6% as rebate. Well, it work out to about $5.33 rebate, which brings my net booking for the 2 nights at $83.53.
Its good to know everyone already got a room. The problem with me is i can only book from Kaha or Anshun. Simple reason..agoda,booking.com,hotel.com or even shopback.sg DO NOT have the room i need. And if i get them direct from hotel,it will cost me about S$80.00,so Kaha or Anshun is my only choice. I still need to head to Kaha in the coming trip even tho i have already advised all bros who are with me to book from online. Everyone with me apparently booked their rooms...ONLY ME have not.

My "room" is under renovation in Formosa,hehehe...but they move all the furniture,appliances etc to another room,so i am still awaiting for their reply to get a new "room". I think this trip's accommodation might just be all good or all bad for me...either i got no room to stay or i have a new "room" to stay,hehehe...

Wish me luck...

Quote:
Folks who wanted to get similar rebate can sign up for shopback.sg and you will be credited $5 just for opening account.
Another good option and thank you for sharing. Too bad for me,its for the majority and not me,hehehe...as stated above,i can only book from Kaha or Anshun. Cheapest i find for Formosa deluxe room for 2 nights is under hotel.com at around S$92.00 inclusive of tax.

(to be honest,i was quite pizz off with Kaha yesterday but i am good now)

My advise is still to always compare from site to site and watch out if tax is inclusive. Prices do varies from time to time on different sites.This time round,price difference only a few dollar,so it isnt too bad. Hopefully next year price will be even lower.

Quote:
About another 30 hours before setting off to lalaland....
Yea...one more day to go....ONE MORE DAY!!

Going to finalize my coming trip....and to book my ferry ticket,hehehe...

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Big Boss is not doing anything.???

Hope something must be done....lol.
The kind of person sure support the kind of person....lol...lol...lol...
Old 25-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Booking Joint 2, Permata Indah.
Had about 12-15 girls, the best choices of all for the day, 600k to 1M. The 800k & 1M choices are VERY GOOD tbh. Highly recommended! I suggest this to be the last stop, cos highly likely you'll get one from here.

2.30pm - Went down to the epok-epok stall beside the Hotel, and had a quick drink with bro FJ(oppss) and decided to recce the massage joints. We went in to every single shop there, as almost all have photo albums. All you need to do is ASK.
Nice FR! Bro Nono is a very detailed reader...he actually pick out the photo album...so this is good tip for me.

Thanks...is the Permata Indah near the Windsor that one?

Quote:
Very very very clever,and very very unlike most Sillyporean who are thin-skinned and worries that their "golden tooth" might fall out if they open their mouth,hehehe....

Thumbs up on this one!!
I will ask if I know there is a photo album.
I know some of the pick up joint have photo album, didnt know massage also have.
Nice one.....my next trip is going to be more enjoyable!!

Again, kudos for your eye for detail.
Old 25-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Spot on. Batam is a place for a lot of people to de-stress, makan n throw away their troubles aside for a while.

I choose to reside here, work, and on or off, come back to Singapore, depend on work n family gatherings.

Not surprising some people choose to DIE in batam. Generally a good place to call a second home. Or those semi retired.

1) It is close to Singapore.
2) cheaper living, life is not so stressed.
3) Better air quality
4) CHEONGING!! . plenty of choice.
Yup.....stupid as it sounds, I actually do like shopping there....in malls who are away from the usual sg crowds.
Im quite sick of sg, everywhere is ppl ppl ppl....work is damn stress.
feels like killing myself (no joke) at times.

lucky still got a nice place like batam for relax once a while.

but I read there are plans for Indonesia to promote tourism in batam...dunno good or bad news.
Old 25-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

DE BOTTLE (DB)
============
Batam Center, near EDEN Park
Close proximity to Kez's Resto
Taxi drivers know

Buffet Timing :

Buffet itself - 1800-2200hrs.
Free-flow beer (SanMiguel) - 1800-2000hrs (one of the shareholders is the importer of SanMig for Indonesia)

Buffet location : DB itself has 4 floors. Buffet is at the top 4th open-rooftop floor, and the very airy 5th floor. Nice views.

4th floor

Ambience : 4.5/5 (chillout, romantic dinner)
Food : 3/5 (buffet), 3.5/5 (ala carte)
Value : 3.7/5 (all-u-can-eat), 5/5 (all-u-can-whack-beer)

Conclusion : Very nice place to chill-out, or, a pre-empt to cheonging at discos. One of the best buffet spreads (does not mean one of the best tasting foods). Requires booking on Sat (crowded with people who later go pub/disco later and are already in the cheong mood from the beer). RP130K/pax (include all taxes) - super value for the beer-guzzlers. And if you have a very big appetite too - go for it.

Was preparing dinner mid-way thru at home, totally forgot about the scheduled electricity zone maintenance black-out at 1830hrs. Not knowing when the power be back on, we decided to go eat out.

Kez's was blacked-out (and later found out their generator wasn't sufficient as Kez didn't account for power requirements in their subsequent equipment upgrades/additions). But DB had power,

Ground floor is basically the pub with football TV. Will see the bule, hard-core drinkers, more affluent locals, and BPGs (Batam Party Girl). Having been to DB several times now, the BPGs... they really become CFM/slutty when they high from the drinks and mutual-flirting. (Major CAVEAT : looking CFM/slutty does not mean they absolutely are pretty to begin with ah!)

4th floor and the the "5th" floor is where the buffet is located.

Buffet spread was great, food was alright. But it's the free-flow beer, coupled with the nice ambiance, that draws people in.

Buffet dishes are prepared and cooked on the spot. And the spread changes 2-3 times per week, but always a mixture of local and BBQ cuisines. Dessert, ice-cream and fruits are nice.

My partner tried everything. I primarily had the big chunky ayam-goreng-bawang.

Ayam bawang + chilled beer + breeze blowing thru the body + nice ambiance = BLISS

I had 8 bottles last night ... + food .. RP130K.

ENJOY!

Ayam Bawang, Steak (steak is too tough for me though). So I just whack the ayam.

Last edited by micmac888; 25-07-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 25-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Buffet : Steak (beef/lamb/fish/chicken) section

Buffet : Local Cuisine section

Buffet : on-the-spot BBQ/Grilling/Goreng section

Buffet : Dessert, Ice-Cream (Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate), (Seasonal and regular) Fruits.

ENJOY!
Old 25-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
22 July 2015 - Day 2

9am - After both our girls left, we head for hotel breakfast. Decided to go around "single" for today.
Go single????

Your Swiss Inn girl not coming back?

Quote:
11am - Went to DC mall. bro FJ had a good leg massage while I had a haircut and played arcade with local kids. Gave away my tickets at the end of the day. It's nice to see them happy and being appreciative, something most kids in Singapore lost touch of.
Glad to know he found what he wants,a relaxing massage and for you a hair cut,hehehe...i wonder if they wash your hair?

Wait the kids fight over the tickets you gave them,hehehe...just joking.

Quote:
2pm - Hotel provides free shuttle to Nagoya Hill so we hitch a ride but negotiated with the supir to drop us at RM Sunda Ibu Joko for lunch. Of all local food I've had, this has to be THE BEST I had in batam. Not promoting but try it yourself to believe it. Cheap and good. I can eat this everyday.
I will be trying out this place real soon,hehehe...in about 31 hours time.

Quote:
3pm - Hard negotiations with a random supir for 30k back to hotel. Bro FJ saw a toy shop near the hotel on the way back so decided to walk there and take a look. Saw fireworks tubes so was thinking of playing it there, but where? Soon after, bro FJ head back to hotel for a rest while I go continue my massage journey.
Good job again on taking the effort to bargain.

Hmm...i didnt know Batam has fireworks for sale after CNY is over,anyway..i dont plan to try,cos i have the tendency to compare prices with those from China,hehehe...maybe non-CNY time could be cheaper?

Quote:
4pm - Chose keyzha after another round of selection. Got myself a cute young blood from medan, piano skills, but ended up getting sucked into taking extras with her. Paid, wash up and left.
This is....something...new!

Quote:
7.30pm - Had dinner at an open air hawker behind citywalk, lebam fish for 45k, hokkien mie for 20k, mie kerang(cockles) without cockles ordered by bro FJ, and a couple of drinks.
That place is indeed a good place to have dinner. And within walking distance from my regular hotel i stayed in.

Quote:
9pm - Time for some fireworks. Since I know how dangerous it is without prior experience, I let the hotel staff to do it for me, while I sit and enjoy taking videos.
I see your money shoot up in the sky and then burst in ashes,hehehe...

But lucky it brought you some joy.

Quote:
11pm - Head back to our respective rooms and prepare ourself for a new day, last day tomorrow. Already decided what to have for breakfast. Hahahah!
Usually this time of the trip is my saddest day in Batam. So i always have one extra day budget prepared,just in case i have a good 3D2N in Batam and wish to continue on. Nowaday,in every of my Batam trip i always treat everyday there like its my last days,hehehe...

Counting down to less than 24 hours to head to Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now this gives me the urge to test out all the other Sunda/Padang food in batam in my next trips.
That means there will be a RTF,RTM as well as a RTE,hehehe...

Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
The salon is highly recommended. Comes with head massage if you take cut & wash. I look with envy only.
Highly recommended? You envied but there's no shop name? No location on how to get there? No pricing/damage? Half-bake info?

Now you are making me drool,hehehe...anyway,i will go find out soon.

Wait,i think i found the location liao....and the damage too,hehehe...

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=31443

Thank you bro Freshjives.

Nice!

Quote:
Special thanks to bro FJ to accompany me on this trip and I hope he enjoyed himself better this time round.
From a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate your Batam trip?

same question goes to bro Freshjives too since he says you already write the FR in details,hehehe...but you also bring out the poison and meat theory

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...2#post13341642

Quote:
Do note that I do not give individual reviews on all the female acquaintances. As I believe, one man's meat may be another's poison. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my "storyline".
May your next trip to Batam be better than this one.

Thank you for sharing and cheers!!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6061 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#6 - SUNDAY)

(Follows from Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #5b - SATURDAY NIGHT)

For me, Sunday is the day to spend walking around Nagoya Hill, hoping to meet some single lady bored on shopping. But I have different projects for today! I am still disappointed for the virgin photo-model I missed, and this still causes me a massive hard on, which would make troublesome for me walking around the mall without being noticed.

All these days, I kept on thinking to my two lovely girls NA&YA, who I booked on Thursday afternoon from a massage joint (https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=31368
Today I want to relax, and I want to relax with my two sweet girls in the best possible way.

One more time, I note that there is the popular misconception that Ramadhan is not a good period to visit Batam, because (supposedly) girls leave to go back to their home kampung, or most places are closed, etc. That's not true. Actually, most girls leave in the second half of Ramadhan, approaching the Hari Raya. Moreover, joints are closed at day time, but they are open at night, or accessible by alternative ways in the day anyway. The good thing is that there is less people coming from Singapore to book girls, because most people simply does not know what to do. The overall result is that there are more girls available and less competition, if one just knows how to move around.

I go straight to the same joint at 1pm, without even alerting my girls by SMS. No customers at all. The room is full of girls, everyone smiles to me, but two girls among all stand up and smile so wide, to flash me with their white teeth. I just smile them back and say "Come on, let's go!"
I firmly tell papi that I am going to pay less than the other time. Thursday I paid 2.1M (discounted from first price 1M + 1.2M = 2.2M) for the two. Today I deserve a further discount, because I book two girls, instead of just one like everyone does, and I also book them for the second day. He says a sharp "NO", but I do not deflect: I put 2M on the desk and I say I am going to leave and wait for the girls in my room. He finally accepts. I don't see why he should have not.

NA&YA arrive to my room dressed normally, with jeans and t-shirt. It's a pity, because I saw them in the fish-tank, how sexy they look dressed with heels and short dress, but that’s the appropriate dress code for what I want to do today.
They enter the room and look at me silent, like to ask with their open eyes: "Then?? What do we do now?"
I just reply: "Did you eat already? Today we go to Barelang to eat seafood at the kelong restaurant. Happy?"
I know they are not fasting because of puasa, so I know I am not making an indecent proposal.

Last time I was to Barelang, it was 3 years ago. Since then, I never had the right opportunity, or I never had the right company who could deserve it. I think NA&YA, in spite of the job they do for sustaining their families, are special and deserve that "honour". The adventure costs me additional 400k for the taxi (4 hours, negotiated 350k) and about 400k for the very abundant meal (kepiting, kerapu, udang, kampis, veggies,…), but it's really worth. The place is wonderful (4th bridge, Aneka Selera) and the seafood excellent.

NA&YA are really not used to customers who treat them so well as me, I think. They never went there. They tell me that they hear waiters talking about me and saying "This bule was here already many times, but years ago, and always with different girls!". Shit! I could not imagine people could remember me after years…

We go back to my room after 6pm. Play time finally! Amazing 3-some again. This time, I start with NA (Thursday I mainly bonked YA, helped in anything by NA) while YA is still showering. When YA joins us, we both welcome her in our arms.
YA is the younger one (22), while NA is 30. NA is riding on me, when YA comes to us and we both hug her like to welcome a family member. I spontaneously say "ANAK KITA!!" and we burst out in a strong laugh. Fun time.

As on Thursday, I don't force them to sleep overnight with me (not that I would not like to sleep with them in my arms, but I prefer to leave doors open to the Unknown and Unforeseen for the night). I let them go back to their rooms (one has kids in Batam), with good tip and again 2 dozens of donuts from JCo around 10pm.

Now it's midnight. I am alone. I begin to think I've been an asshole to send them back home. So, what do I do now?

I go to Pacific at 12am: totally empty. Desolated. Never seen Pacific so empty.
I move to Newton at 1am. Lots of people, but far from full. Nobody interesting. Sunday is not the day for meeting good people in disco, especially on Ramadhan.
Magic appearance around 2am: a little dark-skin girl, luminous smile. She holds me tight immediately, but she does not look an eager working girl. Once downstairs at food court, the light reveals her as a nice pretty girl. I take her to my hotel. Once sitting on my bed, I ask her (finally) how much (I KNOW: this is NOT the best strategy). She says 500k is enough. Ok. Good experience overall, but not WIR. She is not new to the job, as she admits.

Judging ex-post, it would have been much better for me to sleep with my two angels, but if we could foresee the future, we could solve problems which are way more serious than this.
I leave her a tip and I finally sleep (6am).

(Follows to Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #7 - MONDAY)
Old 26-07-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
11.30am? You are looking at yesterday's leftover,hehehe...
Yeah all the leftovers stale liao. Should put in waste bag and throw in bin. LOL

Quote:
Thanks for sharing,going down to take a look soon....on my 1st day.
Last stop? What time did you guys reach there?
We spend abt 1hr to go 5 joints. So maybe 11.45am?
Last stop cos if come here first then dowan go other joints, end up you won't know what is available at other places. Cos the choice here was really good.

Quote:

Thumbs up on this one!!
Thanks for the approval.

Quote:
*cough*..*cough*..there are..*cough*..many..*cough*..many..*cough*..massage..*cough*..*cough*..shops..*cough*..around that..*cough*..area...

(more than my 10 fingers)

Thanks for sharing about the drop in quality on Pepys.
Don't allow 1 bad egg drops the reputation. The place is still good. In fact, I might book my masseuse for day booking next time I'm there. Cos she can't do overnights.

Quote:
For me,i usually leave one of my card key at the receptionist,tells them one of the girl by the name xxxxx is coming,inform the girl to approach the reception to collect the key of my room number and she will enter my room to wait for me if i happen to be not inside the room. Keep your valuable safe at all time tho.
I prefer to see them walk in and grab their butt to quickly spice up the game. So I rather open the door for them

Quote:
Go single????

Your Swiss Inn girl not coming back?
She wants to but I rejected her. She already make me lost the feeling.

Quote:
Glad to know he found what he wants,a relaxing massage and for you a hair cut,hehehe...i wonder if they wash your hair?
50k for cut & wash.

Quote:
I will be trying out this place real soon,hehehe...in about 31 hours time.
Dun ever come back without trying. I went there twice. LOL

Quote:
Hmm...i didnt know Batam has fireworks for sale after CNY is over,anyway..i dont plan to try,cos i have the tendency to compare prices with those from China,hehehe...maybe non-CNY time could be cheaper?
Not sure leh, I bought 52 shots for $12.

Quote:
Usually this time of the trip is my saddest day in Batam.
I've build up a liking for batam already. Not necessarily the joints/massage or the sexual fun aspects. But more on the calm and relaxing life on the island.

Quote:
That means there will be a RTF,RTM as well as a RTE,hehehe...

Thanks for sharing.
Possibly to have RTA - RTZ if can, LOL

Quote:
Highly recommended? You envied but there's no shop name? No location on how to get there? No pricing/damage? Half-bake info?
I got take photo of the shop front but I not hardworking enough to go thru and post it. You want I can pass you personally to your email.

Quote:
From a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate your Batam trip?
May your next trip to Batam be better than this one.

Thank you for sharing and cheers!!
I would rate it 8/10 cos bro FJ was very accommodating and it was done based on my pace. Relax & not rushing anything. I'm still looking forward to join you in the trip.
Old 26-07-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

On my way to Batam...bye for now.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。