The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Hotel sinar bulan and hotel indo rasa. Around $20 or less a night. Just across formosa only

I tink indo rasa also quite cheap,ard tat price too

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Old 24-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
for the detail report so I can skip mine..
Bro,mind can fill the gap missed out by bro 1st class?

Where did u book yr girl from? Permata Indah?

Thx!
Old 24-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
What is your definition of cheap..?
5 star hotel below Sgd 30
Sgd 30 to Sgd 40 avg
Above Sgd 50 expensive
More then Sgd 60 fucking expensive

My definition of cheap, I am a Cheap Charlie, I stay in a Sgd $10/day room.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Yo bros , long long time no see, just appearing to show face lol

Sad to hear about your friend bro nono, may he rest in peace, my leave only got approved on this aug1st and 2nd, so me and my friend going up on the weekend , sigh no choice, hard to get leave approval this mth , hope to join u again soon bro nono
Long time no see,bro.

And thanks for the condolences.

1st and 2nd Aug is weekends,hehehe...so sorry. (26th July also weekend tho,hehehe..) I am now trying to tap into part-weekends cos there is a likelihood that i may start changing my go-batam-schedule beginning of 2016. My company's JLB directors says our staffs are accumulating too much leaves and off-in-lieu (JLB = jia liao bee)...remember my colleagues can go off from work and head to Amsterdam (and some part of europe) for one solid month and it jeopardise some work procession along the way. The bosses are pissed,hehehe...

Its ok,Aug cannot ,still got Sept,Oct,Nov and Dec 2015,hehehe...if only fate allows,we will link up or meet up,whichever is best.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Erm...erm...i think bro Nescafegold mis-spelled the shop name. The one in Penuin wet market is Bai Long,not Bei Long. The one bro Newyorker likes is in A2 Food Court called Bei Long....to me,from Penuin wet Market to A2,down.
Have to correct this.

The one I always refer to is BAI LONG. in PENIUN... It use to be BEI LONG in Peniun. Until someone imitate his BEI LONG NAME. So he change to BAI LONG.

The one in A2? Never tried. No people go there to buy as far as I can see. Unless they dono the real Mc Coy then they go there.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
He quoted me $100, he said 15seater but I know the size cab fit 12 only. Same price?
I was quoted 900k. Havent bargain yet tho,hehehe.... cos i am not ready to book one. I dont wish to waste other people's time by bargaining and then never commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Have to correct this.
Thank you for correcting me.

Quote:
The one I always refer to is BAI LONG. in PENIUN... It use to be BEI LONG in Peniun. Until someone imitate his BEI LONG NAME. So he change to BAI LONG.
Oh,so Bai Long (penuin wet market) used to be called Bei Long? Wow! This must have been quite a history then,hehehe...thanks for sharing.

Quote:
The one in A2? Never tried. No people go there to buy as far as I can see. Unless they dono the real Mc Coy then they go there.
Apparently,Bei Long in A2 food court is quite new (judging from the shop appearance). I have tried both,seriously...even Bei Long in A2 can beat most Sillypore noodle shop hands down....phew! This is really interesting,hehehe...knowing that even imitation also so good. Thats of course the original should be even better (which i couldnt tell their difference due to my taste bud)...

Interesting....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilguy121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro will be goin batam tomorrow? 25/7
Old 24-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
i have a friend tell me there's warung selling ayam goreng bawang with the taste can beat ADI88.. I have to try it myself first..
SIP. We (me and local friends) await your pending personal conclusion. Insha-allah it is good.
Old 24-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
LOOOOL, truth be told. as I live in Batam Center, to drive to INSTAR/PENUIN wet market, means I have to get up much earlier than usual ¨C beat rush hour, and find parking (packed during mornings ¨C especially the wet markets). Once a while, ok. But if its really good, or great value, food I still am unable to getting up much earlier and driving almost everyday just for a $2-$3 meal.
Being a person who eat to live,i still prefer those everyday food i rush to eat to fill myself up on a daily basis,the Bak Chor Mee,fishball noodles,chicken rice,char siew rice etc etc,hehehe...i would most gladly exchange my bowl of bird nest or abalone (if i have) for a bowl of simple bak chor mee....

Thats how i couldnt survive a wedding dinner,hehehe....(my parents says so)

Quote:
So I am being selfish actually. I write food-FR is so that these value-for-money (Btm-standards), good-food (to me) businesses perhaps further flourish. Have actually seen, and heard (from local friends) good food stalls close or cutdown/substitute-ingredients due to lack of biz , or increasing costs, or (like ADI 88 case), forced out of location / vanish. When such thing happens, what I eat ? I also *susah* as I live-to-eat.
Selfish? No,i dont think you are.

We all have our own reason/s. You just did something i had an idea sometime ago to plan to do. But i can only be in Batam once or at most twice a month hence i was limited by my own experience. Lucky there is "you" (and some other good bros) posting those food FRs in Batam,which i start bookmarking and do some research of my own online. Rome is not build in one day and i take my time too.

Lets not forget,what would most of the mongers go Batam for? Beside bonking all day,party all night,we also need to recuperate after all the "strenuous" exercise,hehehe... So what do we do next? We relax in a massage shop with a cosy environment to relieve our muscles and eat things right at our convenience so we recuperate ourselves fast enough to continue our enjoyable "strenuous" exercise again,and then repeat the whole process next day all over,hehehe...just going with being part of nature. Eat ,rest,bonk and try to survive then repeat process.

This thread already have the cheonging list where there is a list of massage places in place,and then there is a basic guide to help newbie survive their 1st few trips to Batam. So its about time there is something good (and convenient) to fill the stomach so as to call the Batam info thread complete,hehehe...

Some older generation (age 65+) keeps telling me,Batam got nothing much to offer,a 3D2N is an absolute waste of time etc,hehehe...i told them,they just didnt find the right element to stay longer.

Quote:
So I always try , never-try-never-know even if its not my cup of tea. Example : My trip to FR INSTAR yielded a mutual-benefit : got Momo to understand the competitive landscape and created "Momo-size". Win-win (I eat one bowl @ RP20K, instead of 2 std bowls at total RP36K, and he having created the quiet-low-profile upsize-portion based on my feedback of ingredients - made himself even more competitive and attractive to walk-ins)
Hehehe...this reminds me of the experiment i am doing now with nearly all the booking joints and some massage places. I shant elaborate this part. Just wish to say,keep up the good work....doing things bit by bit within your strength and time is way better than just seat somewhere doing nothing but make a lot of noise, complain things are how bad and how bad which we often see in real life....

The easiest thing to do in life is,do nothing and simply give up.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lets not forget,what would most of the mongers go Batam for? Beside bonking all day,party all night,we also need to recuperate after all the "strenuous" exercise,hehehe... So what do we do next? We relax in a massage shop with a cosy environment to relieve our muscles and eat things right at our convenience so we recuperate ourselves fast enough to continue our enjoyable "strenuous" exercise again,and then repeat the whole process next day all over,hehehe...just going with being part of nature. Eat ,rest,bonk and try to survive then repeat process.

Some older generation (age 65+) keeps telling me,Batam got nothing much to offer,a 3D2N is an absolute waste of time etc,hehehe...i told them,they just didnt find the right element to stay longer.

Spot on. Batam is a place for a lot of people to de-stress, makan n throw away their troubles aside for a while.

I choose to reside here, work, and on or off, come back to Singapore, depend on work n family gatherings.

Not surprising some people choose to DIE in batam. Generally a good place to call a second home. Or those semi retired.

1) It is close to Singapore.
2) cheaper living, life is not so stressed.
3) Better air quality
4) CHEONGING!! . plenty of choice.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
he sounds like a sifu to u.. may he rest in peace..
Actually he isnt. My mentor who 1st taught me about Batam is in this forum (who doesnt wish to be named). My security guard friend serves more as a guide which adds some bits and pieces on places in Batam that are rarely shared online. Example An Shun Travel,Kost out of NED etc.

Thank you for the condolences.

Quote:
My wishes to ur this organising trip to be smooth, remarkable and enjoyable to all partaking in it. AMIN
Thank you,i believe this trip should be smooth. i find this coming group...more sensible,hehehe... (so far no sign of aeroplane,tho i did rejected quite a handful)

2 more days to go. And i am looking very closely on the exchange rate. Like always,i hope to have the best for least,hehehe...

Quote:
even in death, you can be assured of a plot of land, not turn into ashes here. enjoy the sea breeze, the waters, the mountains, the trees, and the grass.
Exactly why i envy. That was my definition of passing on with dignity. Not passing on and then left behind tons of debts for the next-of-kin. There will always be unfinished business for most deceased. But the worst thing is being a drag before meeting death and especially bad when one loses his freedom of will on a deathbed yet prolonging the pain and suffering.

Envy,hmm....another one of the 7 sins :

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
But he was working like no morrow. Thats why i said he was working long hours. How much spare time can he spent with his family though their relationship last 20 yrs plus?
Perhaps absence makes the heart grows fonder? He was able to focus on his work without psychologically attached to his family in Sillypore when at work? Sometime the quality time spent together as a family is far better than the quantity amount of time.

I dont know about you,but being having a family,everyday we see each other,there will be no doubts that there are more chances of some level of conflict. But when i dont see my family so often,i tends to treasure the time i can be with them. I looked forward to see them. One good example will be NS time,i believe most if not all men who served NS (national service) who can only book out during weekends and goes back once a week to their family treasured more on their quality with their family and loved ones. Almost every NS men looked forward to weekends when they can book out. But before/after NS,i have the tendency to heck care and be less appreciative towards the people i love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Btw bro, one of ur earlier post u mentioned An Shun Travel? They offer better deals than Kaha?
The Anshun Travel i went to,is near to Penuin. They do offer hotel vouchers too. But i have yet to book any from them. From our conversation,i find that there are lesser hotel being acquainted with them. Price wise i still not too sure,but i believe it should be relatively close. Even if its cheaper by a bit,travelling from Harbour Bay to Penuin,it will take a longer time as compare to Harbour Bay to Kaha travel. But i am keeping Anshun as a spare,so as to allow myself another option if one day Kaha manage to crop up things with me. (remember that Kaha travel at Batam Center charges one of the bro here S$60 or S$70 for the most basic room in Formosa?)

As of right at the time of this post,Kaha Travel is already giving me problem. Told me rooms in Formosa Hotel are fully booked. I suspect one of the guys in Kaha is trying to play punk becos the message replied to me is from a different number that i send out to. So now,i am trying to counter-punk them. I wont be able to book rooms for the guys joining me in the coming trip. But i done some work on the price comparison below to hopefully help a little.

Deluxe Rooms available in agoda.com before +10% +10% tax :

Superior Rooms/Deluxe Rooms available in booking.com after all tax :

Superior Rooms/Deluxe Rooms available in hotel.com excluding tax :

Kaha Travel for Deluxe room = 475k/night Nett - S$48.57

Lowest price goes to hotel.com for today and most likely 2morow too. The MOST expensive among all 4 is Kaha Travel,base on the exchange rate of 9780/SGD right at this point of my post that can be change opposite Formosa Hotel.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am planning to go Batam on next Tuesday for 3D2N or Wed for 2D1N.

Any senior bro dropping there to play host for Batam Greenhorn?
Old 24-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6521 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I go to Batam, I stay 7D6N, and it looks so short to me! I never want to leave!
Old 24-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6521 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#5b - SATURDAY NIGHT)

(Follows from Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #5a - SATURDAY MORNING)

I go to NoName around midnight. A lot of people as on all Saturdays, but sexiest girls are either busy with their bule boyfriends ( where those young guys get to know those sexy young girls before taking them to NoName??) either they are evident bar girls. I am not interested to bar girls anymore.
Surprise! I notice O again, my 30yo lady of yesterday night in No Name! Mutual embarrassment.
She feels embarrassed because I found her in NoName again? She has been revealed as FL working lady, instead of the nice modest lady who never goes to NoName and has no boyfriend?
Or she's embarrassed because I did not hug her immediately? And she does not want to push me?
In any case, she lowers the eyes, I do not hug her, and the story ends in that way.

1:45am, lights on. NoName follows strictly the rule enforced by the local police: during Ramadhan they must be closed at 2am.
I am leaving, when I have a VISION: a very sexy girl, with short hot pants, long slim legs, model type to give an idea, sitting alone and bored near the entrance. I did not take any drug, so it must be not a chemical-inducted hallucination. Maybe a dream, sure. So I look again and again.

She's sexy. She's taller than me, well dressed and undoubtedly belonging to the upper class of girls, those who usually are friends of the band and leave NoName with them after the show. I remember that I've seen her before, but she sat all night at her table, sharing drinks and laughs with a young handsome fancy-dressed Indonesian guy. Before, I thought he was her boyfriend, but now she's alone. Even more: she stands up and leaves the place with bored face! Where is the guy??

I follow her to the parking, I dare to smile her and ask: "Are you alone now?"
OMG! I discover that the guy was her brother, not the boyfriend!
She is free, she is bored, she is so sorry that I did not dare to talk to her before when we were in NoName. Ok, no problem, we can still recover: I propose to go to Newton. She takes my hand and holds it tight. The night is turning positively, I guess.
So we go to Newton! We are three: me, her and her ugly girlfriend.

We go by car, with her friend taxi driver. Red alarm turns on in my mind: I have already plenty of experiences like "This is my friend, he is taxi driver, he can take us there", where the "friend" actually overcharges the bule who naively accepts to follow a girl from pub. Again surprise (Batam is unpredictable, I said that already, sometimes on the negative, but sometimes on the positive side): when we arrive to Newton, he wants only 30k for the ride!
WOW! First time in my life a taxi driver asks me the real price, reserved for locals. I have to insist to make him accept 50k, as I always have to pay to other taxi drivers at night, when I leave a disco in company of a girl.
I don't see why I should penalize him compared to others, just because he is honest and sincerely friendly with me.

In Newton, usual SOP: dance, 1 obat for her (which she carries easily like it was an aspirin), hotter dance till 4am holding her slim sexy young firm body in my arms. I feel her smooth skin under the shirt and along the longest slim legs. It's a good feeling. This is what I like in Batam!

At 4am, my mouth is watering, but when she proposes to leave she also tells me "Sorry I cannot come to your hotel. I am just 19yo. My mom waits me at home. I live far. Bye for now. But call me later so we can meet anyway." .
At that time, I can only go back to my room, sad and lonely. No more options.

Once in my bed, we start chatting. She's in her room somewhere in the island. I offer to pay taxi for her to join me, and she replies:
"OK! I come now, but we can only sleep together. I am still virgin and I keep this for the right man".

Oooooopppsss! WTF!!
I politely decline. I don't want to risk to deflower a girl, who thinks I am the right man for her. Call me stupid, or gentleman, or maybe just a stupid gentleman.

(Follows to Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #6 - SUNDAY)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread