The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Gunas is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Can any Bros help explain what is the meaning of KOST. I read a few articles here but don't seem to have a clue at all. And also is Meximo Pub a booking joint or a drinking place with live music? Thank you.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Which one? Instar coffee shop? The Instar Mie Pangsit?

Details on the below link if it is :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=30897

The 2nd eating place i not too sure yet,looks like its called De Sampan BBQ and Sea Food centre around the Batam Center area to me. (Komplek Ruko Green Land). Sorry,i am not familiar with the place.

De Sampan at Ruko Greenland is correct.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunas View Post
Can any Bros help explain what is the meaning of KOST. I read a few articles here but don't seem to have a clue at all. And also is Meximo Pub a booking joint or a drinking place with live music? Thank you.
Kost mean Apartment or those small rooms within a house.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Interested to know the hospital bill and the burial cost of the security guard in Batam?

Answer : S$0.00

The Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Batam assure his wife,she need not pay anything at all. Not even the hospital bill.
Bro, i'm curious to know more about this..

What will be the extend that our Singapore Government will cover for us?

Or they will deduct the total fees from our CPF?

I'm guessing that is the privilege given to the pioneer generation only?

Anyway i do envy the security guard as well..

1) Able to live so long yet healthy enough to work and travel to Batam so often.

2) Very hardworking life

3) At least his Indon wife was there with him at the final journey..

May he rest in peace.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunas View Post
A rental room. Normally, when you open the door and step into a kost, you will see the bed immediately. Some comes with a private bathroom, others shared.
Old 22-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody wanna plan to go batam on a weekday? 2d1n

Pm me if keen

cheers

To Up :
Old 22-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I find the vitalitas quite effective, at least for me. Passing urine is more smoother in some ways. Erection also more frequent. I guess it should translate to better sexual performance.
Indo Rasa isnt the ONLY one that does a good vitalitas. More of such places will be shared at a later time,hehehe...the vitalitas effect works well on me too,beside what you just say on how it works,it makes mine having the constant ability to be able to "hang towel",hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Ramadan over liao....time to plan my trip also.
Yes,time to go and enjoy!

And may you have a good trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Recently news says nw mao shan wang durian selling as low as $10 a kg. My place selling @ $12 a kg.

Tis version of durian has a few grade too.
According to news,durian season coming to an end and Mao Shang Wang durian prices is on its way up. Dont tell me you waiting for durian drop ah? Hehehe...try the Pulau Ubin durian next time. Its good!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 22-07-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old 22-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro, i'm curious to know more about this..

What will be the extend that our Singapore Government will cover for us?
Honestly,i dont know. The wife he has in Batam was the legal wife,so beneficiary on the balance of his CPF after he pass away goes to his wife in Batam. I just got to know it an hour ago. He has plan to bring his wife from Batam to Sillypore and before he pass on,he even plan on renting from HDB so the whole family can stay almost permanently in Sillypore.

The house in Batam has been fully paid for.

Quote:
Or they will deduct the total fees from our CPF?
Not sure about the deduction. All i know like any normal CPF member,the wife dont get to have all his CPF after he passes on.The total amount in the CPF account are shared between the Sillypore Govt and the wife (regardless if there will be a deduction).

Quote:
I'm guessing that is the privilege given to the pioneer generation only?
I dont know this either. But base on the previous given example on the cleaner,the security and my colleague's mother-in-law,my comparison are all base on Pioneer Generation. As in they all holds the PG card.

Quote:
Anyway i do envy the security guard as well..

1) Able to live so long yet healthy enough to work and travel to Batam so often.

2) Very hardworking life

3) At least his Indon wife was there with him at the final journey..

May he rest in peace.
1. Yes, at 81,he do not need a walking stick and dont look 81 in his physical well being (appearance). Very cheerful and optimistic fellow. He goes Batam most time at a weekly basis,3 times a month.

2. Becos of his hardwork,his family in Batam is at least financially sound enough now,or at the very least till his youngest daughter reaches 18.

3. He will be buried in Batam this evening at Indo time 5.30pm.

Thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3. He will be buried in Batam this evening at Indo time 5.30pm.

Thank you.
rest in peace old friend. I know u love batam as much as I do. The beauty, the people, the scenes, the life...

even in death, you can be assured of a plot of land, not turn into ashes here. enjoy the sea breeze, the waters, the mountains, the trees, and the grass.

REST IN PEACE. YOU WITH ALLAH.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Found this online

https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/dam/...r% 202015.pdf

I think it consist of all the unclaimed assets of the deceased..

It kept me thinking.. Because if i had any aunty/uncle that i have not met for years but they had passed away, by rights it should be given to my parents if they do not have any child or parents..

But since it has been years and you probably need to know their personal details to make a claim, and i dont think many of us will even remember their names.

This is to say, in the list there might be assets that may belongs to you provided you can identify it out..

Just sharing.
Old 22-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#4 - FRIDAY)

(Follows from Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #3c - THURSDAY NIGHT)

I am too tired today, to even think about calling any girl to spend with me the afternoon. Yesterday it was an incredible day:
- 2 19yo SYTs in my room at 9am (bonked one while other sleeping);
- 2 girls from joint booked in the afternoon for 3-hours 3some play and overall enjoyment;
- 1 baby-face little girl from Newton at 3am.

Today I feel tired, sincerely.

At night, I go straight to NoName. Friday is THE DAY to go to NoName. Many bule and several sexy girls crowd the room. Some girls are really outstanding. Clean face, expensive clothes, expensive drinks, but all them in company with some handsome bule. I think those lucky guys have some advantage over me, since they clearly work here for months and have all the time to select the best 1% of the best 1%.

There's also a group of evident bar girls. Sexy, but I am really not interested to bar girls. One jumps on me (yes, "on me", not"to me") and offers me girls, from Vietnam and even "Colombia". I can't believe that. I must have heard wrong in the loud music. Colombia girls are the best of the Latin world, but I go there twice a year and I really do not miss that here. I don't believe anyway that a girl from Colombia could be in Batam.

I offer a drink to a girl, who looks better than others. Wrong move. She takes me out because she wants to enjoy with me "out of this noise". Guess what? She takes me to a pub in front, where she works, and where she hopes to make me drink and spend money. I enter, I look around, I run away. That pub must be really lonely, if girls thought to go to NoName to fish customers and bring them back to their work place, instead of sitting there and wait their prays.

I write some SMS to TW (see Thursday morning https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=31364), who is still working at her food court, but she replies she does not want to go to disco or to my hotel. I insist. Nothing. She wants to sleep.

I go back to NoName and WOW! One girl is sitting alone near the entrance, totally different from the others.
A lady (O) well above 30yo, pretty but not flashing, modest and well educated. Perfect English speaking. She's the kind of lady one would like to have as regular gf in Batam.
We have a drink, dance, but nothing too daring. She even gives me the impression I am wasting time with an office lady who would never flirt with a foreigner.

At that moment (1:45am) TW replies my messages! She wants to come with me.
What the heck! Why she did not reply just 30 minutes before?? Now I am in overbooking. I have to choose. Happy problem, but WHAT A PROBLEM!! I want to hit my head on the big tree in NoName.
I opt for the new lady and I switch off the phone (to be able to say the next day that I did not see her messages).

2am: NoName closes. I take her to Pacific, but it's empty.
At 3am we go to my room. We make love and it's great. I will not say what is her work, but it's not the usual "office". If that was not true, at least she has fantasy
She has to start early in the morning, so she has to leave soon. I leave her some money (900k), asking her to accept because she spent enough in drinks before. Of course she's not the girl who would ask it, but I am sure she is happy to receive it. Salaries here are low.

(Follows to Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #5 - SATURDAY)
Old 22-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

As no one likes disappointments, went to Momo this morning to have breakfast and also let him know (to at least prepare/stock-up for this Sunday) a mini contingent of Sporeans coming to his stall on Sunday.

Told him that Nono's gang is making the specific trip (to Mitra) just to enjoy his noodles, and therefore to consider this group as "VIP". And that he (Momo) to "represent" MEDAN Mee. LOOOOOL.

On that note, I kept thinking about INSTAR's "value meal" and shared with him about INSTAR Mie pangsit being slightly dearer (RP21K) but having more visible ingredients. He commented he prefers to stay true to Medan Miepangsit original version, but as a special request (from myself) created the "Momo size" - @ RP20K : more wanton, chicken pieces, charsiew, vege, egg

Usually I would have 2 servings, but would be too full from the 2nd portion of noodles. This one hits the spot alright. I was elated

Nono, rest assured, (where at least I can help make your trip more enjoyable - and yes, no imposition to my routine schedules), Momo should be a pleasant experience for the group.

Cheers.

PS : Think there was a fellow samster who sat infront of me, this morning. If you are reading this : greetings ~~
Old 22-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delayed Telecast in Batam.

21 July 2015 - Day 1

9am(S.T) - Met up with bro Freshjives at harbourfront and took our tickets at majestic ferry terminal.
9.50am(S.T) - Board the ferry and proceed to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal.
10am(B.T) - Reached Batam and I proceed to buy Batam number cos I lost my old card. Took a cab to Nagoya Hill, thinking that we will be able to negotiate but he said daily minimum 600k, so we just rejected the offer.
10.30am(B.T) - Upon reaching NH, we had a light breakfast and went to look for unlicensed supir and managed to find one for 300k daily. Oh ya, we managed to get an exchanged rate of 9750/$1 opposite Formosa Hotel. So we took the car and travelled back to NH for a quick shopping before proceeding to booking joints.

11.30am - Booking Joint 1, Goldbird.
Only had 5 ladies, all aged 35++ at least.
Booking Joint 2, Permata Indah.
Had about 12-15 girls, the best choices of all for the day, 600k to 1M. The 800k & 1M choices are VERY GOOD tbh. Highly recommended! I suggest this to be the last stop, cos highly likely you'll get one from here.
Booking Joint 3, Indah2.
Choices are limited, good and bad choices. So-so only.
Booking Joint 4, MM.
Very expensive and bad choices. Don't waste time coming here but since it's just beside Indah2, we take a visit lor. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.
Booking Joint 5, New Berry.
Decent choices. Range between 600k to 1.5m, friendly "OKT".
After choosing, we went to the Hotel to check-in.
1.30pm - Check-in done. Proceed up to the room. It's pretty nice lah the hotel, abt $40/night with breakfast. Very close to DC mall and the heavenly rectangle area of SYIOK massage. Countless choices.
2.30pm - Went down to the epok-epok stall beside the Hotel, and had a quick drink with bro FJ(oppss) and decided to recce the massage joints. We went in to every single shop there, as almost all have photo albums. All you need to do is ASK.
3.15pm - After being tired of recce-ing we went to a nearby Rumah Makan Padang to have our late lunch. Since bro FJ is awaiting his girl that's coming soon, we part our ways and I proceed to try one the massage place.

4pm - Went into Pepys Massage, chose a girl and package of massage+scrub then went up to the room. Girl came, then gave an excuse of "bad smelling" scrub lotion. I tot it was real until I was told she rejected me because of my body size but told the cashier that I rejected her. So there I lay naked and thinking, "got masseuse choose customer" meh? Then i rejected the next two replacement. One is old, the other is not my taste. Then came another girl, brought up the photo album for me, chose the 4th girl but she was busy so I dulan already I just ask that girl to do the services for me instead. She is pretty, abit bahbah. But as I was already not in the mood, I skipped the massage and just carry on with the scrub. She made my day, very talkative and very friendly. Had a good chit chat with her and gave her 50k tips in the end with out any special. But I had her scrubbing me while top naked. And we kinda make out a little
6pm - Walk back to the hotel and rest while waiting for the planned seafood dinner at Wey Wey.

7pm - Called the supir and proceed to Harbour Bay Wey-Wey for seafood dinner. Ordered live garoupa steam fish hongkong style, salted egg sotong, vege & hotplate beancurd. Total damage 600k for 3person. Ok lah once in a while. Lol.
9pm - Went back to hotel to welcome my girl but she was late so I waited in the room. The hotel has this "card activated lift" so you're only allowed to the floor of your hotel room. But somehow these girls have a way to ask for staff to allow them up.
Till morning - Sex & Sex, nothing else much to explain. Just that I didn't pay my girl with cash but with a gift. Only bro FJ and myself know of it. Let's keep it a secret. The plan was the gift in exchange for 2nights of endless fun but her persistent request for me to give her the gift in the morning kinda piss me off, so I gave her the gift and ask her to go home and come back later at night... But do I really want her back? Stay tuned.
Old 22-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Kaha pricing (S$48.70) is more expensive by booking.com by about S$1.70....hehehe...and agoda (S49.65) is more expensive than Kaha by S$0.95...hmm....

(base on 9750/SGD)

Doing price checking...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kaha pricing (S$48.70) is more expensive by booking.com by about S$1.70....hehehe...and agoda (S49.65) is more expensive than Kaha by S$0.95...hmm....

(base on 9750/SGD)

Doing price checking...
Don't forget to include additional 20% tax (10%hotel tax + 10%service tax) on top of agoda pricing.. i'm not sure about booking.com though.. meanwhile KAHA price is nett..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread