PDA

View Full Version : Casanova

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Cybername
07-10-2003, 07:30 PM
refer here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13172&pagenumber=3

Storm_Sucker
07-10-2003, 07:39 PM
well, shouldn't use project fallancy mah.....
another pple mishap might not be ur mishap mah

Cybername
07-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
well, shouldn't use project fallancy mah.....
another pple mishap might not be ur mishap mah

now i chai pa bo sai pang. whoever recommend this god damn place may your armpit infested with thousand fleas! this place is condemn... its the last place i will visit if my cock can still marikita. lan cheow place.. pui!!!

ian_dragonboat
08-10-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Cybername
refer here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13172&pagenumber=3

to the jane, kingkong, tarzan.... if u free, ask yr gals working under u in yr beloved Casanova, to read wat samsters wrote abt u gals.

and, read wat is abt other health centre too.

i feel sad for yr place tat it recieved so many negative feedback.
well, dun dwell on yr mistake, learn from it. improve the standard f yr gal---- in term of service & charging of extra service.

if u can inprove, let us know... me be the 1st to go try. ok?

hee hee, i still havent go to yr place yet...do intro me yr best gal.

chukeliang
12-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by ahkok
hi bro hav any tried tis gal Joey?Care to give FR
never

kommando
15-10-2003, 09:54 PM
There is a Channel in Casanova now. Does any bro know if she is the old girl Channel or new girl.Because I am looking for the old girl Channel,because she really satisfied me with her service.

chukeliang
15-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by kingkong
A girl called Honey is worth trying.
Very fair, shoulder length hair, sexy looking face, medium built and fleshy.
She wears a black skirt and maroon watali ( a blouse that exposed her right shoulder ). It made her look very seducing.
Her massage skill is very good.
Half way through the massage, I brushed my fingers over her thigh. She didnt move away. I know she is OK. So I took 1 step further and caressed her bum and feel for her panty. She thrilled me when she moaned and said that I was making her wet.
I slipped my fingers under her G-string and wow, it was true, real wet.
honey is good, but the HC is not good, so she had resigned.
Heard she is now in AIKO HC, Tanglin shopping ctr.

darkstar
16-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by chukeliang
honey is good, but the HC is not good, so she had resigned.
Heard she is now in AIKO HC, Tanglin shopping ctr.

hahaha
long time no go aiko
think must pay a visit oredi

samson
16-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Don’t read this if U are prejudice against me.
It is a true Field Report on a fantastic session with MOON of Casanova.

She is medium build. Good proportion of BOOBS and BUMS.
She is in her early 30. Her body shape and dressing is sexy.
She did a good and strong oil massage.
Very friendly and patient.
I salute her for her patient in trying to bring my ROCKET into a ready to fire position.
I actually had a quick unload earlier. So I was having problem to get hard. I had experimented before that within half an hour I should have no problem to get hard again. But that day, after her massage, I could feel that I was still not strong yet. The more I worry the more I couldn’t get it up. But luckily Moon was patient, she said maybe the aircond was too cold and I was too tired or having some worrisome matters in my mind. She continued to seduce me. She grabbed my DICK with one hand from behind and using the other hand she caressed my chest and buttock. Suddenly I built up my courage. I turned my arms behind and grabbed her buttocks and pressed my back against her full breasts. I enjoyed the warmth of her body and the feeling of her breast pressing against my back. She continued to stimulate my DICK. I could feel it began to rise quickly. I tucked my fingers under her panty and reach for her pussy. She didn’t resist. I regained my confidence and had a hard erection. She was also happy on seeing me achieving a strong erection. She encouraged me with her words; “ So you are ok right? So hard some more.” She then slipped on a rubber over my DICK skilfully. She turned around and facing me, lifting her left foot up, pressing against the wall in the shower room and guided me into her. It was real tight and hard to get in. I curiously asked her whether she need to apply some lubrication. She surprised me by answering that it was not necessary. She said after a little while it would be slippery inside. I was so happy to hear that comment. She obliged with my request for various positions. When I unload, I could feel that she was also breathing heavily and when I grabbed her tight I could hear her uncontrollable soft moans.
I will definitely go back to bonk her again.
Thanks for your recommendation, KINGKONG.
:D

nokia8310
16-10-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by samson

I salute her for her patient in trying to bring my ROCKET into a ready to fire position.
I actually had a quick unload earlier. So I was having problem to get hard. I had experimented before that within half an hour I should have no problem to get hard again. But that day, after her massage, I could feel that I was still not strong yet. The more I worry the more I couldn’t get it up. But luckily Moon was patient, she said maybe the aircond was too cold and I was too tired or having some worrisome matters in my mind. She continued to seduce me. She grabbed my DICK with one hand from behind and using the other hand she caressed my chest and buttock. Suddenly I built up my courage. I turned my arms behind and grabbed her buttocks and pressed my back against her full breasts. I enjoyed the warmth of her body and the feeling of her breast pressing against my back. She continued to stimulate my DICK. I could feel it began to rise quickly. I tucked my fingers under her panty and reach for her pussy. She didn’t resist. I regained my confidence and had a hard erection. She was also happy on seeing me achieving a strong erection. She encouraged me with her words; “ So you are ok right? So hard some more.” She then slipped on a rubber over my DICK skilfully. She turned around and facing me, lifting her left foot up, pressing against the wall in the shower room and guided me into her. It was real tight and hard to get in. I curiously asked her whether she need to apply some lubrication. She surprised me by answering that it was not necessary. She said after a little while it would be slippery inside. I was so happy to hear that comment. She obliged with my request for various positions. When I unload, I could feel that she was also breathing heavily and when I grabbed her tight I could hear her uncontrollable soft moans.
samson= kingkong= konmando
all tokng to himself,asking ppl
to try Jane's gal!
Suprise to see posting to say casanova dun make moneyif got promotion.
all they need to do is cut gal commision. from $10 to $6.
like Grand and novena.

ian_dragonboat
17-10-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
to the jane, kingkong, tarzan.... if u free, ask yr gals working under u in yr beloved Casanova, to read wat samsters wrote abt u gals.

well, dun dwell on yr mistake, learn from it. improve the standard f yr gal---- in term of service & charging of extra service.

me still waiting....any intro?

samson
17-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Brothers, PLEASE La, don't keep equating me to anyone OK?

Are you sure the girls only get $6 for a session?

No wonder they show black face if U don't tips them.

That is also the reason that why HC girls job hop from HC to HC looking for a HC that pays more than $10.

Any HC pays less than $6?

:mad:

Cybername
18-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Brothers, PLEASE La, don't keep equating me to anyone OK?

Are you sure the girls only get $6 for a session?

No wonder they show black face if U don't tips them.

That is also the reason that why HC girls job hop from HC to HC looking for a HC that pays more than $10.

Any HC pays less than $6?

:mad:

No tips = black face?
Why should I tip them when the woman open mouth close mouth are just $ word?

How the fuck you know that the women gets more than $10 in that god damn fuck place? Who will bother to know that either? My guess is you and your clones does!

BTW, say thanks for upping this god damn thread.. :p

kommando
24-10-2003, 07:24 PM

Hey brother Sam,
Your report sound great.
Moon work in the day or night shift?
How much did you pay?
Can Pm me more details.
Thanks

ian_dragonboat
24-10-2003, 10:26 PM
me ask 3 time ask to those who say this SPA is good, to intro me a gal.
no one reply.... yet, only 3-4 guy keep saying this spa is good.
kingkong, komando,samson, jane.

the best thing is, this 3-4 only reply to each other.

pls remember there is a anti-casanova thread here liao...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13172&highlight=anti+casanova

ian_dragonboat
24-10-2003, 10:34 PM

so the gang is jane, kingkong, tarzan, komando, samson.
say until yr gal can fly sky drill earth.....when can intro me? so i can go have a try.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=342586#post342586

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 01:51 AM
this Fangs could be Kingkong Brother.

maybe...

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by kommando
There is a Channel in Casanova now. Does any bro know if she is the old girl Channel or new girl.Because I am looking for the old girl Channel,because she really satisfied me with her service.

what tok u?!! I doubt u can even write a full description of how she satisfied u. stop ur promoting acts please!! u are juz acting foolish.

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 02:43 AM

bro, u really have a kind heart. :D

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Many lor.. there are so many replicas of king kong. Like aviation, kommando & samson. Any more u can spot? :D

bro, I believe bro aviation is not part of their gang. he doesn't just post at the casanova threads only.

To all of u out there - someone once asked why are the brudders in the forum so 'bo liao' trying to find out who is king kong and who are his relicas. well, let me answer tat question. the reason is simple. these people are trying to promote the casanova gals in a way tat is dishonest, putting up false FRs, tempting and bluffing new samsters to go there., only to find out that the only true information is - yes, they did provide special. that is all. the other bullshits are plain shits afterall.

And those brudders whose trying to identify the bad fruits among us are simply to do this forum a service - so that no one gets the false info and wasted away the hard earned money!

If one can simply do a search, you will realised:
1) all of the listed assholes only post at the casanova thread or even the anti casanova thread
2) even if they post out of the casanova threads, their posting takes every opportunity to sing praises of the gals in casanova

Now, there's nothing wrong praising the gals u like or who had provided great service to u. But for these assholes, their motive and hidden agendas are just to lure u to their HC and waste ur money there. Period.

So brudders out there, if you are interested to give casanova a try, by all means no one is stopping you, and personally I have nothing against this HC. In fact, I like the new facilities though pretty standard, nice ambience in the room, better quality mattress with folded tower to lie your head on, such little details which make u feel comfortable, etc. and etc. But most importantly before u take the trip and try the gals, u also need to sift thru the thread and discount the false FR given by these okts.

Enjoy.

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
To all of u out there - someone once asked why are the brudders in the forum so 'bo liao' trying to find out who is king kong and who are his relicas. well, let me answer tat question. the reason is simple. these people are trying to promote the casanova gals in a way tat is dishonest, putting up false FRs, tempting and bluffing new samsters to go there., only to find out that the only true information is - yes, they did provide special. that is all. the other bullshits are plain shits afterall.

And those brudders whose trying to identify the bad fruits among us are simply to do this forum a service - so that no one gets the false info and wasted away the hard earned money!

1) all of the listed assholes only post at the casanova thread or even the anti casanova thread
2) even if they post out of the casanova threads, their posting takes every opportunity to sing praises of the gals in casanova

But for these assholes, their motive and hidden agendas are just to lure u to their HC and waste ur money there. Period.

Enjoy. [/B]

thanks. i personally have never been to this casanova or know any of this kingkong, jane, komando, samson--
but i dislike dishonest FR. .. i also dun wanna say much abt them lah.

i believe in this forum...if we r to give ranking to the HC in singapore. Casanova will recieve the most vote for the most *&^^%$#@!@ HC.

chukeliang
25-10-2003, 07:52 PM
bro, I believe bro aviation is not part of their gang. he doesn't just post at the casanova threads only.

Now, there's nothing wrong praising the gals u like or who had provided great service to u. But for these assholes, their motive and hidden agendas are just to lure u to their HC and waste ur money there. Period.

So brudders out there, if you are interested to give casanova a try, by all means no one is stopping you, and personally I have nothing against this HC. In fact, I like the new facilities though pretty standard, nice ambience in the room, better quality mattress with folded tower to lie your head on, such little details which make u feel comfortable, etc. and etc. But most importantly before u take the trip and try the gals, u also need to sift thru the thread and discount the false FR given by these okts.

Enjoy.
notice tat the ppl go there include some shy executive looking middle age men, think they kenna conn by some bullshitting thread here.

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 10:31 PM
notice tat the ppl go there include some shy executive looking middle age men, think they kenna conn by some bullshitting thread here.

ya man.....the last time I met a middle age almost bald fellow and tried to start a conversation with him in the changing room where there is this surveillance camera installed....but his face was very sian, dun wanna tok much, changed and left.... on the way out, he turned and look at me, almost remembered something.....and told me dun ever try mavis. :rolleyes:

ian_dragonboat
26-10-2003, 03:54 PM
ya man.....the last time I met a middle age almost bald fellow and tried to start a conversation with him in the changing room where there is this surveillance camera installed....but his face was very sian, dun wanna tok much, changed and left.... on the way out, he turned and look at me, almost remembered something.....and told me dun ever try mavis. :rolleyes:

noted...... black-listed MAVIS.
however, the zoo gang must have ask her to change name now... mabel?

qwertyuiop
27-10-2003, 03:52 AM
If u ever were to decide to drop by and visit Casanova, refer to the above subject.

Lousy services, extremely high charges and girls so damn CMI that I wonder why they are so highly recommended.

samson
28-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by fangs
As promised, this is my true FR.
Yesterday I tried EVON, the latest new comer at Casanova.

When she came into the room, I browsed her from head to toe :
Slim, small build, fair complexion, early 30, typical Taiwanese girl look, nice smile, big eyes, very friendly. Speaks Mandarin from Malaysia.
Her massage using oil was quite good. She said she is undergoing skill upgrading. After about 10 mins, she asked me to turn face up. She sat on my tummy and massaged my shoulder, fore head and eye. I took the opportunity to feel her body. No objection, so I moved 1 step further, slipped my fingers under her blouse, stroked her waist and bum. Also no objection, continued smiling and friendly conversation. I slipped my fingers under her bra and gave her a breast massage. Boob very small but grew bigger as I proceeded further. Pulled down her panty and discovered she has very little fine pubic hair, not shaved but natural.
She said she know how to Jua GEN and offered $70 including HJ.
She started to apply lubrication on my erected SHAFT. She rubbed lightly on my balls, tickling the viens. Very siok ! she used her fore finger to rim my Dick Head. Wow, cannot tahan. I asked her, ”how about take off you panty and let me in?” She said “$100 hor ?” I quickly clarify “Total package $100 right ?” She replied “OK”. She slipped a cap over my DICK and guided my missile into TARGET. Wow, quite tight and felt very warm. She pumped up & down for at least 3 minutes. I smiled to her and offered her to lie on her back and let me do the pumping. She smiled. After a few Rampings, she started to moan, faster then louder.
Wow, this made me so exited and forgotten to ask her to moan softer. My room was just opposite the theatre. Suddenly, she grapped me very tight and begged me to paused. I guessed she climaxed. After a while, I rammed faster and faster to discharge my load.
Both exhausted, lying together breathless. What a Great F##K!

Please don’t waste time and space arguing who is who and sabotaging one another.
Let them post and you can Point out where they bullshit.

Like this Brother Fangs, his judgement of Evon’s boobs is way off.
Evon has the worst boobs that I have seen and touched.
They dangles down like 2 dried mangoes, with blacken tits, soft and has no bounce at all.
Although she allowed touching all over without resistance, the problem is that I have no interest to touch them anyway. Also, she is 40+ and not 30+.
The only credit is that she worked tirelessly, mounting over my belly, bouncing and rocking with my dick in her. If you are not a boobs lover, then she is ok. Also, her massage skill is below average.
I paid her $90 and she didn’t dare to ask for more.

ian_dragonboat
28-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Please don’t waste time and space arguing who is who and sabotaging one another.
Let them post and you can Point out where they bullshit.

Like this Brother Fangs, his judgement of Evon’s boobs is way off.
Evon has the worst boobs that I have seen and touched.
They dangles down like 2 dried mangoes, with blacken tits, soft and has no bounce at all.
Although she allowed touching all over without resistance, the problem is that I have no interest to touch them anyway. Also, she is 40+ and not 30+.
The only credit is that she worked tirelessly, mounting over my belly, bouncing and rocking with my dick in her. If you are not a boobs lover, then she is ok. Also, her massage skill is below average.
I paid her $90 and she didn’t dare to ask for more.

hm.....let me guess, this gal Evon no more with casanova? y now then u inform us? cose she already left, so can shoot her. and let other know u not supporting casanova in everyway?

watever say now, the damage is done to casanova, unless, some 1 not from the zoo gang can post and have at least 200 posting ..post and let us know casanova is worth a visit.
if not, ...... say untill fly sky drill earth also no use.

we not small kid... dun need to be sweet talk.

zyxel01
28-10-2003, 05:06 PM
noted...... black-listed MAVIS.
however, the zoo gang must have ask her to change name now... mabel?

As mentioned before, I have tried Mavis when she was in Merlin (Plaza Hotel) and Miko HC. I liked her as she was very horny and has nice big titts, tho droopy but real and soft. SO far have not tried her in Casanova. Also have not been to Casanova. Not sure why that man that bro hearthrobe mentioned to avoid her was due to what reason. Mavis is not pretty, and is about mid to late 30 years. She is plump. Maybe he dun like her face or body.

And yes, she charge high too, as in $150. Once bargained to $120.

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
28-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
As mentioned before, I have tried Mavis when she was in Merlin (Plaza Hotel) and Miko HC. I liked her as she was very horny and has nice big titts, tho droopy but real and soft. SO far have not tried her in Casanova. Also have not been to Casanova. Not sure why that man that bro hearthrobe mentioned to avoid her was due to what reason. Mavis is not pretty, and is about mid to late 30 years. She is plump. Maybe he dun like her face or body.

Cheers!
zyxel

if u notice, only a few guy keep on promoting casanova... if it is wat they describle, then is is ok...however, the zoo gang, keep on saying their gal can fly sky drill earth... yet, when samster go cheong there.... most of them come back with a black face... being conned.

well, any one like those false FR?
now, there is even a anti-casanova thread here. prove wat?

this place recieved not few negative feedback.

i never been to casanova b4, so i ask those--the zoo gang, since the gal so good, can intro me one? so i can go find out myself. and see true anot. ... and, the zoo gang only reply to each other.
well, am i not a paying customer? since the gal so good, y dare not intro... only know how to post. then recieve bombing from us.

zyxel01
28-10-2003, 06:13 PM
if u notice, only a few guy keep on promoting casanova... if it is wat they describle, then is is ok...however, the zoo gang, keep on saying their gal can fly sky drill earth... yet, when samster go cheong there.... most of them come back with a black face... being conned.

well, any one like those false FR?
now, there is even a anti-casanova thread here. prove wat?

this place recieved not few negative feedback.

i never been to casanova b4, so i ask those--the zoo gang, since the gal so good, can intro me one? so i can go find out myself. and see true anot. ... and, the zoo gang only reply to each other.
well, am i not a paying customer? since the gal so good, y dare not intro... only know how to post. then recieve bombing from us.

I think the problem is bros expect good looking with cheap service gals and young also. I know Mavis quite well, as I looked for her when she was in those HCs that i mentioned earlier. If you dun mind those description I gave you earlier on Mavis, give her a try. Make her horny and you will enjoy her. Dun expect a sexy young gal and pretty face gal. Problem is she or I think they all like to charge high. Up to you to decide.

Just like another HC called Odeania in Katong. All the gals there are above 30 years. I have a fav there. SHe is about 38 now. But her body is quite ok, not fantastic, and when she is horny, she is very good. I always make her cum. Many bros will not like that place cos the gals there are matured type. If you follow my FRs in the GL scene, you should know how I like to treat the gals.

Cheers!
zyxel

suakukia
28-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Please see my feedback at MALAY GIRL thread.

hearthrob
28-10-2003, 08:18 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

oh so tat may be the reasons why.....b4 I can ask him further, he already walked out of the changing room.....I personally have not seen her b4 but if she is late 30s, plump and charges 150.....I think my didi will shrink juz at the thought of tat....hee hee...:D

ian_dragonboat
28-10-2003, 10:42 PM
I think the problem is bros expect good looking with cheap service gals and young also. I know Mavis quite well, as I looked for her when she was in those HCs that i mentioned earlier. If you dun mind those description I gave you earlier on Mavis, give her a try. Make her horny and you will enjoy her. Dun expect a sexy young gal and pretty face gal. Problem is she or I think they all like to charge high. Up to you to decide.

Just like another HC called Odeania in Katong. All the gals there are above 30 years. I have a fav there. SHe is about 38 now. But her body is quite ok, not fantastic, and when she is horny, she is very good. I always make her cum. Many bros will not like that place cos the gals there are matured type. If you follow my FRs in the GL scene, you should know how I like to treat the gals.

Cheers!
zyxel

most of us r not 1st day in cheonging in HC. we sure know wat r to b expected in those normal HC, ...mature lady.
but, this zoo-gang, say untill all the gal can fly sky drill earth.
hence, giving most samster a high excepted, ..and the result r... higher disappointment when visit the casanova gal.

well, i believe.... every samster welcome a true FR.

all the samster here r base on difference league.
from those who cheong the budget petain/desker,
thai cat 40,to the
GL 80/150.

every 1 respect each other choice of playground.
in every thread... we enjoy reading & gathering FR, so we got idea of wat we r going to get if we chose tat

this zoo gang..... jane , king kong, tarzan plus a few more,
they keep posting abt how good the gal in casanova is, however, once a samster believe it and went down to try tat gal... ( well, if u read this thread, u should know how many negative feedback it got now untill a ANTI casanova thread came out to inform all samster not to be cheated to this casanova ) he come back black face. disappointed.

so,... i also dunno wat to say... GOD BLESS

^_^

stevenwee
28-10-2003, 10:53 PM
brother ,please recommend some soft n big bust gal in aiko or casanova h .c.:)

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by stevenwee

i am surprise...after so many negative feedback, still got ' new samster ' wanna ppl to recommend abt casanova , but this time, he try to drag in AIKO to disguise his support in casanova.

well, i have see thru the zoo gang trick... which is , 1 of them kk ask, then another 1 reply.--- 1 play gitar, 1 play song.

problem is, the same zoo gang, can register a new nick every week, come in here, kk post and ask or say good abt casanova.

to the zoo gang, jane, kingkong, tarzen,
pls, we not small kid,
when we visit yr place, we dun expect yr gal to be young or pretty. however, the service must be acceptable, and yr gal r charging too HIGH for the special service.
my advise, here in sammyboy forum, u can read abt wat & how other HC r doing. u wanna stay competitive, do something abt it.

casanova is yr place, we dun blame u for promoting it...but, we appreciate yr true FR abt yr gal.
pls bear in mind there is a ANTI-CASANOVA thread here liao.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=343375#post343375

zyxel01
29-10-2003, 10:14 AM
oh so tat may be the reasons why.....b4 I can ask him further, he already walked out of the changing room.....I personally have not seen her b4 but if she is late 30s, plump and charges 150.....I think my didi will shrink juz at the thought of tat....hee hee...:D

To bro hearthrobe and ian dragonboat:

I respect and understand your reasoning for that. But there are other bros that will appreciate this type of gals. I am one of them. To me, as long as they are horny and can make you buay tahan also, still can do. I have ever bonk a gal who was quite fat and middle-aged and not pretty at all, but she was horny and her pussy was all wet when I arouse her. Age is relative to your own. I believe there are many other older bros around that still prefer these gals. To a early or mid 20s bro, a gal with early or mid 30s is considered aunty liao, while to me she is still young, as I am 40!!

If you all read my FRs, I do not recommend. I only describe my experience with the gal, and the rest is up to you to decide.

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 10:25 AM

I respect and understand your reasoning for that. But there are other bros that will appreciate this type of gals. I am one of them. To me, as long as they are horny and can make you buay tahan also, still can do. I have ever bonk a gal who was quite fat and middle-aged and not pretty at all, but she was horny and her pussy was all wet when I arouse her. Age is relative to your own. I believe there are many other older bros around that still prefer these gals. To a early or mid 20s bro, a gal with early or mid 30s is considered aunty liao, while to me she is still young, as I am 40!!

If you all read my FRs, I do not recommend. I only describe my experience with the gal, and the rest is up to you to decide.

Cheers!
zyxel
hee hee, bro, we know lah... i had never ever have any doubt tat u belong to the zoo gang.
true tat yr FEEDBACK is good & true. we really appreciate it.
( me also like old mature ladies-- estee of dorris )
well, at least, we do hope tat the zoo gang will contribute more true FR or feedback.
^_^

zyxel01
29-10-2003, 11:31 AM
hee hee, bro, we know lah... i had never ever have any doubt tat u belong to the zoo gang.
well, at least, we do hope tat the zoo gang will contribute more true FR or feedback.
^_^

Hmm... speaking of Estee of Dorris. Does she do FJ too? I am scared of JG, painful leh.... So far only tried Sugar, shiok man....

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 11:37 AM
Hmm... speaking of Estee of Dorris. Does she do FJ too? I am scared of JG, painful leh.... So far only tried Sugar, shiok man....

Cheers!
zyxel

estee is also a woman... she dun give FJ to most customers... she is single, then how she settle her sex urge? hee hee, if 1 is really a regular with her, will know abt her daughter--wow, and her place @ AMK.
forgive me tat i cant say more, if not she will murder me. hee hee.

zyxel01
29-10-2003, 01:41 PM
estee is also a woman... she dun give FJ to most customers... she is single, then how she settle her sex urge? hee hee, if 1 is really a regular with her, will know abt her daughter--wow, and her place @ AMK.

Wow!! Mind PM me how she satisfy her sex urge?

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 01:48 PM
Wow!! Mind PM me how she satisfy her sex urge?

Cheers!
zyxel

hee hee, paiseh. actually, she is a nice lady, a good friend.

jng1103
30-10-2003, 01:03 AM

i'm in her neighbourhood... perhaps i can be any of her 'assistance'... hehe... i dun mind her contact either...

jimbo

Doctor
30-10-2003, 01:58 AM
^_^

Feedbacks are most welcome! Everyone is reading each and everyone's field reports, it is up to the individuals to explore and determine the accuracy of these reports.

Not to condemn anyone in particular, but isnt it obvious that some of the reports are too good to be true! ^_^

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
i'm in her neighbourhood... perhaps i can be any of her 'assistance'... hehe... i dun mind her contact either...

jimbo

share another small secret with u bro, she like younger handsome guy. but not me, me fat short and ugly. but a few of my bro very yan-dao,hee hee.

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 10:18 AM
share another small secret with u bro, she like younger handsome guy. but not me, me fat short and ugly. but a few of my bro very yan-dao,hee hee.

Hehe... that means I got chance lah... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 10:58 AM
Hehe... that means I got chance lah... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

ask her for her hp contact 1st, if she dun give, mean can forget abt it liao. if she give.... hee hee...i dun wanna say more liao.... hee hee.
so u belong to the young, handsome guy?
haiz... me is fat short & ugly.

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 12:38 PM
ask her for her hp contact 1st, if she dun give, mean can forget abt it liao. if she give.... hee hee...i dun wanna say more liao.... hee hee.

No lah... just joking only lah... I am 40 years now, where got young.... but maybe handsome lah... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 12:52 PM
No lah... just joking only lah... I am 40 years now, where got young.... but maybe handsome lah... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

then hard liao.... she like to ride young strong dick.
when u got cheong dorris? i feel like paying her a visit...so long didnt see her...

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 01:48 PM
Hey brother Sam,
Your report sound great.
Moon work in the day or night shift?
How much did you pay?
Can Pm me more details.
Thanks

Stop talking to yourself!!!
Dun you get tired of it???
Oh I see, maybe u dun becos' u got paid for it. :rolleyes:

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by stevenwee

u want big breast? go try Ice from bugis.

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 01:55 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro, peace. My comments are purely personnal preference. No offence hor. :D And I do believe my preference will change as I step into my 40s...not far away...

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 01:58 PM

haha! from casanova now change topic to Doris HC.....wait we kenna flame by the zoo gang how? :p

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 02:00 PM

u sure u fat and ugly? if so....maybe we can tag team liao...;)

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 02:06 PM
haha! from casanova now change topic to Doris HC.....wait we kenna flame by the zoo gang how? :p

they--zoo gang-- flame me, me bring my guys to casanova throw rotten bananas at the place

me ask them so many time, to intro a powerful gal in casanova to me, untill now still no reply. mayb they think i got no money to pay huh? to the zoo gang, $200 enough , but if yr gal KNS, then u know.

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 02:09 PM
u sure u fat and ugly? if so....maybe we can tag team liao...;)

fat? not sure leh, i work-out at least 4-5day per week for the past 10 year. hee hee..
ugly? hm...abit lor, but happen tat a few GALsss.. like my ugly face lor.

hee hee ^_^

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 02:27 PM
then hard liao.... she like to ride young strong dick.
when u got cheong dorris? i feel like paying her a visit...so long didnt see her...

Am thinking of going there, but not confirm the date and time. Want to go together is it? Going for same gal ah...?

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Am thinking of going there, but not confirm the date and time. Want to go together is it? Going for same gal ah...?

Cheers!
zyxel

i am available on most of the late afternoon. actually, i'm station near dorris, abt 5-10 taxi ride.
me die die is estee supporter

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 02:32 PM
i am available on most of the late afternoon. actually, i'm station near dorris, abt 5-10 taxi ride.
me die die is estee supporter

I usually go to HC in the late evening after office hours. Maybe next week I will go. How about that?

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Bro, peace. My comments are purely personnal preference. No offence hor. :D And I do believe my preference will change as I step into my 40s...not far away...

I understand bro hearthrob. Problem is many bros cannot differentiate a report and a recommendation.

BTW, how's the shaven pussy hunt going on? I still cannot find any leh.... You said Ice of Bugis left a patch. You meant a patch on the top of the pussy slit? the surrounding are all shaved?

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 02:36 PM
I usually go to HC in the late evening after office hours. Maybe next week I will go. How about that?

Cheers!
zyxel

late evening my training start liao. my free time is from 3-6pm. cose i tell my gf this period of time i sleeping. she is superglue lor.
mayb next time lor.

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 02:39 PM
late evening my training start liao. my free time is from 3-6pm. cose i tell my gf this period of time i sleeping. she is superglue lor.
mayb next time lor.

Nevermind lah... you get estee at 5pm and finish at 6pm, then I get her at 6:30pm. By then she is already warmed up by you, hehe....

BTW, does she allow us to touch and finger her pussy?

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Nevermind lah... you get estee at 5pm and finish at 6pm, then I get her at 6:30pm. By then she is already warmed up by you, hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

estee.. very talkative...wah lau...talking abt her.... make me very turn-on liao..mayb later later work 3 pm...go look for her...2 day never unload liao...storeroom abit full liao

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 02:49 PM
I understand bro hearthrob. Problem is many bros cannot differentiate a report and a recommendation.

BTW, how's the shaven pussy hunt going on? I still cannot find any leh.... You said Ice of Bugis left a patch. You meant a patch on the top of the pussy slit? the surrounding are all shaved?

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro...the shaven pussy hunt in SG is not fruitful at all.....very few asian gals will actually shave as most feared the aftermath when hair starts to grow and itch all over.....not a good sight to keep scratching...heehee!

However, if you try JB ISB which has mostly thai puyings, and gets familiar with them, they will shave for you. Very service oriented. Golden Million is a great place to cheong.

Yes, Ice maintains a small patch, not triangle shape but more like half the size of your thumb, just above the pussy slit.....and surroundings all shaved........and with her innocent look.....nose nearly bleed.....but tat was more than two months back.....not sure if it is still maintained.....most like she will, as she told me she juz love the feeling of the smoothness.....heh heh...

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 02:56 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

she is very DAO, but, since u r handsome, not harm trying

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 02:57 PM
Bro...the shaven pussy hunt in SG is not fruitful at all.....very few asian gals will actually shave as most feared the aftermath when hair starts to grow and itch all over.....not a good sight to keep scratching...heehee!

However, if you try JB ISB which has mostly thai puyings, and gets familiar with them, they will shave for you. Very service oriented. Golden Million is a great place to cheong.

Yes, Ice maintains a small patch, not triangle shape but more like half the size of your thumb, just above the pussy slit.....and surroundings all shaved........and with her innocent look.....nose nearly bleed.....but tat was more than two months back.....not sure if it is still maintained.....most like she will, as she told me she juz love the feeling of the smoothness.....heh heh...

Oohh.... got to try her soon.....

Thanks bro.

Cheers!
zyxel

oaoo
30-10-2003, 11:14 PM
...Yes, Ice maintains a small patch, not triangle shape but more like half the size of your thumb, just above the pussy slit.....and surroundings all shaved........and with her innocent look.....nose nearly bleed.....but tat was more than two months back.....not sure if it is still maintained.....most like she will, as she told me she juz love the feeling of the smoothness.....heh heh...

Yes, yes. She still maintains a small patch as what you have described.

jng1103
30-10-2003, 11:40 PM

sure onot? mai tu liao lor... pass me her contact asap... haha... i'll take good care of her... hahah...

PM me her contact lor...

jimbo

edpool
31-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
sure onot? mai tu liao lor... pass me her contact asap... haha... i'll take good care of her... hahah...

PM me her contact lor...

jimbo

^_^
paiseh.... if u want , here is dorris number 67323000

ian_dragonboat
31-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by edpool
^_^
paiseh.... if u want , here is dorris number 67323000

paiseh, my colleague forget to log out his account.
^_^

sumfeifei
31-10-2003, 08:05 AM
Sori, but the number for dorris (where u get Estee) is 6732-2000. Bro i know is typo error. dun wan u to kena from others.

still remember the num cos just called and experience estee the other day.

ian_dragonboat
31-10-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by sumfeifei
Sori, but the number for dorris (where u get Estee) is 6732-2000. Bro i know is typo error. dun wan u to kena from others.

still remember the num cos just called and experience estee the other day.

thanks a million... good morning. u also so early. at work liao?

add is #04-07 hotel miramar ( NEW wing ) pls take the lift behind the cafe.

ian_dragonboat
31-10-2003, 11:28 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=345983#post345983

hearthrob
31-10-2003, 09:08 PM
paiseh, my colleague forget to log out his account.
^_^

wah your company everyone so on sammy boy forum! cool! tell me which company and I'll go interview!! :D

bestbest
31-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Just pay her a visit, Estee will give you her hot number, her mobile number i mean.

But not for naughty arrangement. Its for her to time her work schedule in the hc so that she will not have to report too early to work if there is no booking. She may not even report to work at all if there is no booking.

But with the bad times and with her aging, dun think she can continue to depend on bookings. Same goes to her god sister Mandy. Both will allow touchee but only on their tits. They will pretend to struggle a little, pretend to say no hanky panky but will not eventually stop your roaming hands.

ian_dragonboat
01-11-2003, 09:06 AM
wah your company everyone so on sammy boy forum! cool! tell me which company and I'll go interview!! :D

no lah, only one of my colleague visit this site, we r on shift work.so sometime when he visit this site, normally he just close the window, didnt delete the cookie, so when early morning when i come in, open sammyboy site, will be using his account lor, will only realise when i make the 1st post. my colleague only made 1 or 2 post, last month when he go bangkok holiday.
^_^

ian_dragonboat
01-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by bestbest
Just pay her a visit, Estee will give you her hot number, her mobile number i mean.

But not for naughty arrangement. Its for her to time her work schedule in the hc so that she will not have to report too early to work if there is no booking. She may not even report to work at all if there is no booking.

But with the bad times and with her aging, dun think she can continue to depend on bookings. Same goes to her god sister Mandy. Both will allow touchee but only on their tits. They will pretend to struggle a little, pretend to say no hanky panky but will not eventually stop your roaming hands.

for estee case... if u just walk-in, chances r very hard to get her. no doubt age is caughting up with her. but, her skill is still consider 1 of the best.

sumfeifei
01-11-2003, 09:18 AM
Cannot agree more that Estee 1 of the best. Mandy ok lah, can do if Estee not available.

Estee older than Mandy, but lau chio leh. I quite like. Mandy also can make it. But as I said in the dorris thread, estee jg you shiok shiok, until you lie back and enjoy only. looking at the protruding mountains also nice. neber play though cos first time with her, but will try next round. going back next week to try the extended version of jg. bros, can bargain anot?

kum siah

ian_dragonboat
01-11-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by sumfeifei
Cannot agree more that Estee 1 of the best. Mandy ok lah, can do if Estee not available.

Estee older than Mandy, but lau chio leh. I quite like. Mandy also can make it. But as I said in the dorris thread, estee jg you shiok shiok, until you lie back and enjoy only. looking at the protruding mountains also nice. neber play though cos first time with her, but will try next round. going back next week to try the extended version of jg. bros, can bargain anot?

kum siah

bro, estee is super DAO lor, for her case, dun use the word bargain lor, if she hear got client bargain, her mood also sian.
next week when u going? mayb we will walk pass each other there. hee hee.

sumfeifei
01-11-2003, 09:39 AM
Bro Ian,

will be there on wednesday afternoon. must book first - if can get ok, if cannot, lan lan may book mandy loh.

kingkong
01-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Brother Rockon posted the following FR in the thread > Lau Chio VS young Girls
generally true most young gals tend 2 rus u into specials,veri impatient lot,unlike the LCs who tend 2 giv u tender luvin care.Luvs ta way Estee(Dorris) takes care of mi didi wen she jua genning me.shiok man!She givs mi a choice of cum or dun cum,n i alwys opt 4 cum cum,man.Another LC May(Cassanova) also givs damn shiok service.But if u r into young gals,then Sammi(Legend) wld come close 2 it.
Unquote

Brother Rockon also confirmed that May of Spa D’Casanova is one of the Lau Chio worth trying.
So don’t accuse me of giving false info ok ?
If you are only interested in FJ then go to GL and don’t try her.
I strongly recommend her if you like her to trim your pubic hair, Jua Gen + HJ, spanking, etc.
She is a very humorous person and one of very few HC girls who still wears stocking and various sexy accessories to satisfy your wield fetishes. You will enjoy talking sexy jokes and playing games with her.

Finally, Show respect to other SAMSTERS who wish to get valuable info in this thread.
Discussions of irrelevant topics here are unprofessional conduct.
Be a matured SAMSTER.
Don’t ruin SAMMYBOY FORUM !

ian_dragonboat
02-11-2003, 06:52 PM
Brother Rockon posted the following FR in the thread > Lau Chio VS young Girls
generally true most young gals tend 2 rus u into specials,veri impatient lot,unlike the LCs who tend 2 giv u tender luvin care.Luvs ta way Estee(Dorris) takes care of mi didi wen she jua genning me.shiok man!She givs mi a choice of cum or dun cum,n i alwys opt 4 cum cum,man.Another LC May(Cassanova) also givs damn shiok service.But if u r into young gals,then Sammi(Legend) wld come close 2 it.
Unquote

Brother Rockon also confirmed that May of Spa D’Casanova is one of the Lau Chio worth trying.
So don’t accuse me of giving false info ok ?
If you are only interested in FJ then go to GL and don’t try her.
I strongly recommend her if you like her to trim your pubic hair, Jua Gen + HJ, spanking, etc.
She is a very humorous person and one of very few HC girls who still wears stocking and various sexy accessories to satisfy your wield fetishes. You will enjoy talking sexy jokes and playing games with her.

Finally, Show respect to other SAMSTERS who wish to get valuable info in this thread.
Discussions of irrelevant topics here are unprofessional conduct.
Be a matured SAMSTER.
Don’t ruin SAMMYBOY FORUM !

hearthrob
02-11-2003, 11:26 PM

Good one! Dun need to talk much with them. :)

kingkong
03-11-2003, 07:40 PM
Don’t waste time arguing irrelevant issues.

Latest NEWS.
Heard of the popular LEMON of Miko Health Centre?
She was one of the most popular girls there.
She is now at Casanova.
She is in her twenties.
Need not to say much.
Check the Miko threads and you can find many recommendations by many SAMSTERS who have tried her service.

chukeliang
03-11-2003, 09:42 PM

Latest NEWS.
She is now at Casanova.
She is in her twenties.
Need not to say much.
Check the Miko threads and you can find many recommendations by many SAMSTERS who have tried her service.
how u manage to pull her over there.
heard 1 of yr ang pai gal now is in DICKSON right?

hearthrob
03-11-2003, 11:15 PM
how u manage to pull her over there.
heard 1 of yr ang pai gal now is in DICKSON right?

And who is tat?

hearthrob
03-11-2003, 11:22 PM

Latest NEWS.
She is now at Casanova.
She is in her twenties.
Need not to say much.

Is she the lemon who had dissappeared for quite some times?
KingKong, how about this - If I go and she is indeed the one, let's meet up and I buy you a glass of milo so u can be more stylo.
If I go and she is not the one, u pay me entrance fees + bonking fees?
Deal? :D

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 01:45 AM
KingKong, how about this - If I go and she is indeed the one, let's meet up and I buy you a glass of milo so u can be more stylo.

i think he will order a ice tea for you to add LEMON in, good deal?

ian_dragonboat
04-11-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil

i perfer sugar cane add lemon.
^_^
wah, u MIA for a few day, how is yr trip to shaolin?

ian_dragonboat
04-11-2003, 08:09 AM

finally, kingkong intro gal liao.
but, after so many ' Lang Lai LE ' --wolf come liao--- posting from u, this time, can trust u anot?
as bro H2202 said, wat if she is not tat LEMON?
next week, H2202 and i will be tag-team to cheong HC, u intro another gal can? dun say we dun support u

nokia8310
04-11-2003, 09:35 PM
hahah good deal.

but dun trap king kong , he is quite smart.

have u bring some banana??

nokia8310
04-11-2003, 09:36 PM
And who is tat?
think rita kenna pull over to dickson liao.
hehheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so we hv good choice of punjabi, malay ,indian an viet gal in dickson .

hearthrob
04-11-2003, 11:32 PM

sorri hor.....ur sentence got double meaning.....I dun get it....:D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:34 AM
i perfer sugar cane add lemon.
^_^
wah, u MIA for a few day, how is yr trip to shaolin?

actually meditated for couple of days and one the way back, got lost in KL and oni manage to find my way back after rounding KL & PJ for couple of days :D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:35 AM
sorri hor.....ur sentence got double meaning.....I dun get it....:D

hhheheeh i am a simple minded man, dun complicate it :D

ian_dragonboat
05-11-2003, 08:24 AM
actually meditated for couple of days and one the way back, got lost in KL and oni manage to find my way back after rounding KL & PJ for couple of days :D

welcome back

kingkong
05-11-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by nokia8310
think rita kenna pull over to dickson liao.
hehheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so we hv good choice of punjabi, malay ,indian an viet gal in dickson .

Wah, nokia8310, you pinched Rita over to Dickson? You have connection in DICKSON ? and You like Rita ? Yes, She is playful and fun. Better if she can slim down on her tummy. She has many young and handsome die hard followers you know ?. I don’t see where is her MAGNET !
Anyway, HC girls move from one HC to another to look for greener pasture just like kindergarten children playing MUSICAL CHAIRS !
Some move to look for HC that pose lower competition so that they have more chance to be ANGPAI there. Some move around looking for recept who can KELONG with them and assign them more jobs.
Some move once they are spotted by friends or relatives.
Anymore other reasons ?

I can bet that LEMON of Casanova is 99.999% Lemon of Miko HC.
Why chose LEMON with sugar cane. I would prefer LEMON with MILK, Haaaaa !
I also don’t know why so many guys stick to her too !
To me, she is not that pretty though she is young and has a shapely figure.

OK go and BONK Lemon and tell the recept that Kingkong will pay.
You talk like I am the BOSS of Casanova ! Thank you.

I bonk her, I also have to pay full price ah !
Only thing is that I pay lesser and I am offered the VIP room, got it ?

ian_dragonboat
05-11-2003, 12:29 PM
Wah, nokia8310, you pinched Rita over to Dickson? You have connection in DICKSON ? and You like Rita ? Yes, She is playful and fun. Better if she can slim down on her tummy. She has many young and handsome die hard followers you know ?. I don’t see where is her MAGNET !
Anyway, HC girls move from one HC to another to look for greener pasture just like kindergarten children playing MUSICAL CHAIRS !
Some move to look for HC that pose lower competition so that they have more chance to be ANGPAI there. Some move around looking for recept who can KELONG with them and assign them more jobs.
Anymore other reasons ?

how to get the vip room?

chukeliang
05-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Anymore other reasons ?

since u r like a big F^^ of that hc there , why dun u ask jane to extend our membership for 6 mth free !
1 yr aniveray coming soon at Casanova.
still no play vcd yet.

hahhaahhhhhhaaa , wat so expensive abt renting vcd

jocky14
06-11-2003, 12:28 AM

Latest NEWS.
She is now at Casanova.
She is in her twenties.
Need not to say much.

kong, whats casanova's phone number?
sglisting website always doesn't work

chatoh
06-11-2003, 09:18 AM
Bro Kingkong ?
Is Rita now in Dickson or she still in Casanova ?
Is June and Jane who used to work in Miko the same person ?
Thank you for reply.

kingkong
06-11-2003, 11:21 AM
Brother jocky14, Casanova is listed as Spa D' Casanova and not just Casanova. No wonder many brothers also don't find it listed.

Brother chatoh, Rita no more in Casanova and I don't know whether she really went over to Dickson. You better ask brother Nokia. I heard Lena always get the booking when brothers ask for Malay girls. So Rita not happy and left to look for greener grass.
Jane and June are different girl la.
June is now at Apollo Centre while Jane is the supervisor at Casanova.
Both of them are very friendly and both are very good at oil massage and Jua Gen.

Brother chukeliang, why bother about the VCD at Casanova.
I am sure you got better projector and sound system at home right ? When I go there, where got time to relax at the TV room.
I go straight into the VIP room and watch live strip show man

ian_dragonboat
06-11-2003, 11:33 AM
Brother jocky14, Casanova is listed as Spa D' Casanova and not just Casanova. No wonder many brothers also don't find it listed.

Brother chatoh, Rita no more in Casanova and I don't know whether she really went over to Dickson. You better ask brother Nokia. I heard Lena always get the booking when brothers ask for Malay girls. So Rita not happy and left to look for greener grass.
Both of them are very friendly and both are very good at oil massage and Jua Gen.

I am sure you got better projector and sound system at home right ? When I go there, where got time to relax at the TV room.

how to get the VIP room? how much $$$$?
i ask u 3 tme liao!!

kingkong
06-11-2003, 11:43 AM
I posted your reply in the Pubic hair shaving thread liao !

The details is :
There are 2 VIP rooms at Casanova.
1 bigger and with better view. Both has high bed. The ambient is very cosy with candle lights and nice smell. Good for those who want to relax in luxury and style. The girl will also respect you.
Both cost the same at $60 for 20 minutes use of the attached Jacuzzi and 40 minutes massage.
Just book it with the recept and if it is not occupied, you can go straight in.

ian_dragonboat
06-11-2003, 12:07 PM
I posted your reply in the Pubic hair shaving thread liao !

The details is :
There are 2 VIP rooms at Casanova.
1 bigger and with better view. Both has high bed. The ambient is very cosy with candle lights and nice smell. Good for those who want to relax in luxury and style. The girl will also respect you.
Both cost the same at $60 for 20 minutes use of the attached Jacuzzi and 40 minutes massage.
Just book it with the recept and if it is not occupied, you can go straight in.

ok roger, so it is i book the room at additional $60 for 60min ( 20 min jacuzzi & 40min massage? sound very reasonable.
but, may i ask, can i opt for 1hour or 90 min massage?

however, wat it mean it got better view? to view wat?
candle light? nice smell? i believe u mean they light the room with aroma scent rite? ...wow, CANDLE, make me think of SM.

ok, u so swee, i also steady... will go support.
can intro a gal for me? i want a GOOD solid massge, her look or body is not important. if can, jua-gen is a bonus.
can advise on the total cost?

xie xie

tanterry
06-11-2003, 03:20 PM

Frist time heard of that.. Why there's a need for a supervisor at HC? To contact MIA gal? Did you have to compensate her with extra income?

hearthrob
06-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Anymore other reasons ?

Sorri hor, I dun get it.
One moment u said u have to pay full price and the next moment u said u pay lesser and being offered VIP room. .....wat toking u???

Storm_Sucker
09-11-2003, 03:30 PM
went yesterday....

serviced by channel....

after servicing, saw this girl look quite pale, long hair, thin, to me she look like she is from china. kinda innocent. She wore demi mini skirt yesterday, a red coat. Anyone knows who is it?

chukeliang
09-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
Frist time heard of that.. Why there's a need for a supervisor at HC? To contact MIA gal? Did you have to compensate her with extra income?
supervisor is like other hc manageress.
mos of the time is to settle problem in hc.
dun u ppl think so?

1. gal complain cashier unfair of allocating client.
2.bed sheet never clear.
3.collect deposit from gal. standard rate $1000.
to cover AV fine , jus in case.

4. look out for AVs, liaise with them.
5. collect letters from MOM and ask gals to go for 6 mthly checkup.
6.and also interview.
7.ask customer to go to which room.
8.fine the gal if they pontian.

9. put up advertisement in Newpaper, some show off their
F&&K face.

10.tell the Uncle , tomolo dun buy so many bread.

11.ask the thumbee to change light bulb and wash the pool.

12. give warning to gals who accidentaly left condom wraper inside the room.

ian_dragonboat
10-11-2003, 07:59 AM
dun u ppl think so?

2.bed sheet never clear.

6.and also interview.

F&&K face.

13. to register with difference nick to post at sammyboy.
----to promote and post FR, however it back fire, and now we have a ANTI-CASANOVA thread now.

^_^

tanterry
10-11-2003, 10:32 AM
dun u ppl think so?

2.bed sheet never clear.

6.and also interview.

F&&K face.

Let me guess... she must be wonderwoman sia.

Mr.kingkong, I think you'd better promote her to manageress since she can multi-tasking so well. If not, wait later she might be head-hunted by other hcs. For you, maybe can promote yourself to MD :D

nokia6110
13-11-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
Let me guess... she must be wonderwoman sia.

Mr.kingkong, I think you'd better promote her to manageress since she can multi-tasking so well. If not, wait later she might be head-hunted by other hcs. For you, maybe can promote yourself to MD :D \
1.also help malaysian gal to rent room
2. Liaise with Mr Padrik

hehhhhhhhhhhhhheee

thomasdelarue
18-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
\
1.also help malaysian gal to rent room
2. Liaise with Mr Padrik

hehhhhhhhhhhhhheee
now asked kingkong to promote cut pubic hair.

ian_dragonboat
18-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
now asked kingkong to promote cut pubic hair.

suck toe also good service. sure draw alot of client.

Lesliii
19-11-2003, 08:13 AM
Brother asturias,
You can try MAVIS for a good BREAST F....
Her BooBs is real BIG !

Another BIG BooBs gal at Casanova whom you can Breast F... is Rita.

Don't be so mad as to cum on her face la !
You think your cum is certified by ESTEE LAUDER or LANCOM..., ha ?
How much you want to pay her to go for a face wash and re-make-up ?

Hee Hee Hee ! Let us know what you achieved, HOR !

Tried Mavis last week. U are right about her boobs, real big.
Encountered her before once in Miko.
Her service is very good, chatty and horny,
If u are a boob lover, she can purr like a kitten.

maddog2003
19-11-2003, 08:16 AM
Did Mavis regularly when she was at Miko. Yup, the boobs are big, juicy and nice (if you r a sucker for boobs like me). She is keen to please and can really moan when she is fingered or licked. However, one to note is that she tends to charge very ex, so must agree on price with her b4 proceeding. After some time when she remembers you, then its okay.

Lesliii
19-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by maddog2003
Did Mavis regularly when she was at Miko. Yup, the boobs are big, juicy and nice (if you r a sucker for boobs like me). She is keen to please and can really moan when she is fingered or licked. However, one to note is that she tends to charge very ex, so must agree on price with her b4 proceeding. After some time when she remembers you, then its okay.

Her charges are quite normal and std.
Once u get to know her, it is no holds barred.
Reminded her of the Miko incident and she start to get steamy.

hearthrob
20-11-2003, 10:42 PM
check this out....saw this FR in the HCG site.

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:51:51 -0000
Subject: Lemon@Casanova

Date of visit: 17/11/03

HC: Casanova
Gal: Lemon
Looks: 6.0
Body: 6.5
Tits: 33A+
Massage: 6.0
BM: 3.0
HJ: 5.0
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Attitude: 6.5
Damage: $50

RTF: No

Comments: PRC look but speaks good English. Very fair complexion and tall. Only does HJ, would have given failing grade (inexperience/no skill) but she let me suckle her neh-neh like a baby :) Got a tattoo over her left breast. HC is quite nice and everything new in the room. Not sure if will visit again if only HJ available ? my Cheonging buddy's gal also only do HJ but rip him off for $100!!! He so pissed forgot to ask name to avoid this gal.

================

Looks like kong provided false info again.

ian_dragonboat
20-11-2003, 10:59 PM
check this out....saw this FR in the HCG site.

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:51:51 -0000
Subject: Lemon@Casanova

Date of visit: 17/11/03

HC: Casanova
Gal: Lemon
Looks: 6.0
Body: 6.5
Tits: 33A+
Massage: 6.0
BM: 3.0
HJ: 5.0
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Attitude: 6.5
Damage: $50

RTF: No

Comments: PRC look but speaks good English. Very fair complexion and tall. Only does HJ, would have given failing grade (inexperience/no skill) but she let me suckle her neh-neh like a baby :) Got a tattoo over her left breast. HC is quite nice and everything new in the room. Not sure if will visit again if only HJ available ? my Cheonging buddy's gal also only do HJ but rip him off for $100!!! He so pissed forgot to ask name to avoid this gal.

================

Looks like kong provided false info again.

wah lau, go to zoo never chio me, monday go DORRIS ai mai?

kommando
21-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Mr King Kong, another of your top strikers has gone over to Miko HC laio.
I saw her there while I was watching TV there.
She looks not bad and tall for a Malay Gal.
But too bad, your money tree has topper over to your other side of your fence laio.:D

ian_dragonboat
21-11-2003, 06:34 PM
But too bad, your money tree has topper over to your other side of your fence laio.:D

oh..paiseh, i alway mistaken u as belonging to the zoo gang.
paiseh ^_^

hearthrob
21-11-2003, 10:44 PM
wah lau, go to zoo never chio me, monday go DORRIS ai mai?

Bro Ian, no lah....I haven't step into the zoo for very lomg time liao...this FR is copied from the HCG website lah.....from the look of it, its either Lemon's service degrade trememdously (as compared to her previous workplace) or its a different person altogether. If its the latter, then Kong bluff us again. Lucky never go. :rolleyes:

ian_dragonboat
22-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Bro Ian, no lah....I haven't step into the zoo for very lomg time liao...this FR is copied from the HCG website lah.....from the look of it, its either Lemon's service degrade trememdously (as compared to her previous workplace) or its a different person altogether. If its the latter, then Kong bluff us again. Lucky never go. :rolleyes:

oi@@, me just told my gf abt our discussion for over sea trip, we been to BK few time, wanna go HK-macau-shen zhen?make it 6 or 7 day. ai mai?
^_^

kingkong
23-11-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kommando :
But too bad, your money tree has topper over to your other side of your fence laio.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ian_dragonboat :

paiseh ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Brothers, thats why don't always accuse those who gave same opinion as belonging to the same NICK, OK ?

But Brother Kommando, you saw Lena's sister at Miko HC la !
If you don't believe, go to Casanova and check
. Lena is still the ANG PAI or most popular gal at Casanova !

nokia8310
23-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by kommando :
But too bad, your money tree has topper over to your other side of your fence laio.

Originally posted by ian_dragonboat :

paiseh ^_^

Hey Brothers, thats why don't always accuse those who gave same opinion as belonging to the same NICK, OK ?
note: s'prean can hold 2 licence and work in 2 places

But Brother Kommando, you saw Lena's sister at Miko HC la !
If you don't believe, go to Casanova and check
. Lena is still the ANG PAI or most popular gal at Casanova !
singapore can work 2 places and 2 licence

chukeliang
30-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
SO MAY IS COMING LATE 30s, GOODNESS, BRO KINGKONG STILL CLAIM THAT SHE HAS A PRETTY FACE.
LUCKY DID NOT TRY, ALREADY KANA "CHEATED" FOR TRYING DORIS THE OTHER DAY AFTER SOME BRO RECONMENDED.
HER LOOK REALLY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO ENJOY, ANYWAY THANKS TO BRO WHO RECONMENDED DORIS.........OTHERS BROS MIGHT NOT MIND........APPEARANCE...:p
jean is there

kingkong
05-12-2003, 01:49 AM
Come on La brothers.
Why can't a 30+ woman be commended for her pretty face ?
May still look great though she is already 30+.

Brother chukeliang, there is no girl call Jean in Casanova.
Maybe you are refering to Jane or Jess.

Jane & Jess are now come back into service at casanova now.
Jess is very tall and has big BOOBS.
Her HJ & Jua Gen skill is fantastic.

ian_dragonboat
05-12-2003, 08:13 AM
Come on La brothers.
Why can't a 30+ woman be commended for her pretty face ?
May still look great though she is already 30+.

Brother chukeliang, there is no girl call Jean in Casanova.
Maybe you are refering to Jane or Jess.

Jane & Jess are now come back into service at casanova now.
Jess is very tall and has big BOOBS.
Her HJ & Jua Gen skill is fantastic.

which of yr gal skill is not fantasic?

kingkong
05-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Brother ian_dragonboat, don't be sacastic la !

I don't have any girls la !

Giving info to those brothers who are interested in this thread.
If you are so against this thread then don't ever read la !

ian_dragonboat
05-12-2003, 11:22 AM

the problem is ..most of the info u post of not true.

then how?

ian_dragonboat
05-12-2003, 11:33 AM

dun forget, bcose of the false FR, we even have a anti-casanova thread here.

well, u post, i read . simple.

ok...dun say i alway cross yr road, u mention abt her juagen fantasic? in wat way? her charging is fantasic or?

talk abt juagen... dun say ESTEE, just her sis mandy will win jess anytime . believe? --plus, pls tell us how good is her HJ??

or mayb, u only try casanova gal. so watever u get, it is the best.
have u try other HC gal? have u read abt other bro FR abt the gal?

like wat i say, dun alway promote casanova as if they can fly sky drill earth. paper cant hold fire for long.--dun have this big head, dun wear big hat.

every now & then, u will come, post with a new gal, say untill she so good. but the fact is...... most of the samster read yr post with little believe....

i already say, if the gal in casanova really power, just intro me one, me sure go try. then come back with the FR.

ian_dragonboat
05-12-2003, 11:42 AM

ok...i dun say more... let other read for themself

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?threadid=13172&highlight=anti+casanova

kingkong
05-12-2003, 07:41 PM
I am not targeting you Brother ian_dragonboat.

What for waste time argue with those against Casanova.
Recommend them good girls they also don’t know how to appreciate.
Either their girrl friends were ex-casanova girls or they are helping them to cause troubles.
They could also be jealous of Casanova and trying to support other HC.
Tell me which HC girls are good then.
If they are expecting $40 specials, then I can only recommend them to go to Geylang.
Their taste is completely different from mine.
So my recommendations are not meant for them.

ian_dragonboat
06-12-2003, 08:57 AM

Either their girrl friends were ex-casanova girls or they are helping them to cause troubles.
If they are expecting $40 specials, then I can only recommend them to go to Geylang.

1st of all.....wat do u mean by $40 specials? for HJ ?
2nd....which HC is good? u mean u dun read abt other HC thread here? http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10720&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14287
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=588&pagenumber=1
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13475&pagenumber=1 just a few for u to read..

above is a few HC thread, take a look, see wat they have in common--- the FR is written by difference samster, not like yr casanova, it received more negative FR than watever u post.

3rd.....boyfriend of ex-casanova gal here to downgrade casanova?
since this is the case, i think when the gal r working with casanova, the management must have treat them badly, so even when the gal left, they angry untill must ask thier bf to come this forum SHOOT casanova. but, how many samster believe this is the case????

4th, u mention, u recommend good gal they dunno how to appreciate. and their taste is completely difference from u.
to bad, i believe this group of samster ( tat dun have the same taste as u ) belong to the major group here. at least, we do know wat is yr taste now

5th.....they r jealous of casanova? HAHA... for wat?

6th....target me? sorry, me not interested in gay stuff :D
well, me stand still, sit straight. and i am a reasonable man.

haiz... since CASANOVA so desperate for the support of samster, then mayb 1 fine day, i will go . i remember u mention abt the VIP room. 1 got better view, may i know, better view of wat?
Plus, wat they address u at CASANOVA? mayb when i there, we can have a cup of kopi.

:)

zyxel01
09-12-2003, 03:20 PM
Bro Ian, to be fair to bro King Kong, his taste may be different from many others. I liked Mavis. But I am sure there are many bros who dun like her, but there are also many who liked her but not in this forum. List your preference to bro King Kong, and let bro King Kong to give a few names that he thinks may suit your preferences. Pick one or 2 names and try. Then we wait for your FR.

I also dun recommend unless some one specify their preferences, as one man's meat is another man's poison. Unually I would write the FR of the experience and then let the bros to decide if the gals suits his taste.

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
10-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Bro Ian, to be fair to bro King Kong, his taste may be different from many others. I liked Mavis. But I am sure there are many bros who dun like her, but there are also many who liked her but not in this forum. List your preference to bro King Kong, and let bro King Kong to give a few names that he thinks may suit your preferences. Pick one or 2 names and try. Then we wait for your FR.

I also dun recommend unless some one specify their preferences, as one man's meat is another man's poison. Unually I would write the FR of the experience and then let the bros to decide if the gals suits his taste.

Cheers!
zyxel

agree with u, he should write a FR.
for my case, i would prefer a lady with good massage hand. not those handy panky type. a good massage follow by a good jua-gen. the gal look is not tat important. the light will be dim.
............( still, esteee from dorris is my 1st choice anytime )

zyxel01
10-12-2003, 10:04 AM
agree with u, he should write a FR.
for my case, i would prefer a lady with good massage hand. not those handy panky type. a good massage follow by a good jua-gen. the gal look is not tat important. the light will be dim.
............( still, esteee from dorris is my 1st choice anytime )

So bro King Kong, here is bro Ian's preferences. Can you recommend someone from Casanova that can match his preference?

BTW bro Ian, is Estee's JG painful? I tried JG before but was painful, so got discouraged.

Cheers!
zyxel

ian_dragonboat
10-12-2003, 10:16 AM
So bro King Kong, here is bro Ian's preferences. Can you recommend someone from Casanova that can match his preference?

BTW bro Ian, is Estee's JG painful? I tried JG before but was painful, so got discouraged.

Cheers!
zyxel

hee hee, i like pain... follow me to the foot reflexology and u shall know... hee hee.

zyxel01
10-12-2003, 11:48 AM
hee hee, i like pain... follow me to the foot reflexology and u shall know... hee hee.

Oh no way. I tried foot reflexology before. No way man.... So Estee's JG is also painful huh? Must think twice or three times liao....

Cheers!
zyxel

darkstar
10-12-2003, 11:58 AM

hehehe....when pain past the extreme........ pleasure will follow

ian_dragonboat
10-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
hehehe....when pain past the extreme........ pleasure will follow

no pain no gain.... look at my fat body.... hee hee

darkstar
10-12-2003, 01:50 PM
no pain no gain.... look at my fat body.... hee hee

wah kor.....if yr body fat than mine obese oredi.....hahaha

ian_dragonboat
10-12-2003, 02:16 PM
wah kor.....if yr body fat than mine obese oredi.....hahaha

dun reveal much abt me... so next time, those YAYA, KNS idiot, i can chio them out for ' KOPI" easily.

me is just a short fat boy. heehee

darkstar
10-12-2003, 02:37 PM
dun reveal much abt me... so next time, those YAYA, KNS idiot, i can chio them out for ' KOPI" easily.

me is just a short fat boy. heehee

hahaha.....not far from me.....i short, curly hair, whole face got pimples...

Wins88
12-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Just a few nights ago, at about 10.15pm, I was in the vicinity of Casanova and decided to pay the place a visit. Regular lau chio's like Eve, May etc. were all morning shift and was thus assigned a "girl" called Moon.
What a let down! Speaks with a lisp, looks like vegetable seller auntie trying to look sexy, massage was poor, attitude was poor, kept coughing throughout the session, handphone kept ringing(must be another disatisfied customer calling to complain),and did not seem to have a clue how to service except she just wanted FJ(which I refused). Verdict - worst bloody HC experience since I started chionging since 1987!
Ratings - SO BAD I DUN KNOW HOW TO RATE!
RTF - not in a million years!

ian_dragonboat
12-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Wins88
Just a few nights ago, at about 10.15pm, I was in the vicinity of Casanova and decided to pay the place a visit. Regular lau chio's like Eve, May etc. were all morning shift and was thus assigned a "girl" called Moon.
What a let down! Speaks with a lisp, looks like vegetable seller auntie trying to look sexy, massage was poor, attitude was poor, kept coughing throughout the session, handphone kept ringing(must be another disatisfied customer calling to complain),and did not seem to have a clue how to service except she just wanted FJ(which I refused). Verdict - worst bloody HC experience since I started chionging since 1987!
Ratings - SO BAD I DUN KNOW HOW TO RATE!
RTF - not in a million years!

sad to hear this....mayb next time, any samster visit casanova, must mention the name of king-kong, so the recept will infomr the gal to give better service, if not, we sure give a bad FR in this forum.

king kong, in case u reading this, pls let inform MOON abt this.

i still waiting for u to intro me a gal.

nokia6110
12-12-2003, 11:45 AM

forget abt those in casanova,
why not give PB a try , its like last time alson hotel roponggi,many young gals.
behind parkway parade, at parkway centre bldg.

kingkong
17-12-2003, 05:31 PM
Try this girl call SHERMIN.
I am not pulling your legs.
I have just tried her myself.
She is in her late 20, tall, good build, long hair, tanned complexion, sweet looking and friendly, has good massage skill, has beautiful and solid BOOBS and nice BUMS.

You can also try EVE, another pretty girl.
But Eve is more choosy type and gets annoyed if your approach is rough and irritating, She has some “Xiao Jie Pi Qi” in Mandarin.
If you don’t know how to build up good rapport with her, she will not be able to bring out her mood to serve you well. So I don’t recommend EVE if your skill in handling girls is not good.
But she is sexy and beautiful !

Next is May. She is easier to talk to. She can pamper man very well.
She is one of few HC girls who still put on stockings, sexy gutters…
She has good massage skill and good moaning too if you know how to bring her to that stage.
She is very jovial, sure to make you laugh with her cleaver use of funny words.
I think she stops at HJ, Jua Gen, BM … because when I wanted more she passed my BATTON to another girl.
But She offered to keep us company and be her partner’s assistant.
I told her next time in a nice way not because I don’t like THREESOME but because I not sure how much to tip her later. I never tried THREESOME. I worried if I cannot get it up and shameful if discharge before finishing 3 strokes of piston action !

schwing
17-12-2003, 08:59 PM
wondering if bro ian or any other bro gonna take up king kong's recommendation.... (u know y... :D )

ian_dragonboat
18-12-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by schwing
wondering if bro ian or any other bro gonna take up king kong's recommendation.... (u know y... :D )

good tat he finally intro this 3 gal to me personally.
if it is not wat he say, in term of the gal looks... tat i shall ask him PERSONALLY go sleep with snake

ian_dragonboat
18-12-2003, 08:21 AM
She is in her late 20, tall, good build, long hair, tanned complexion, sweet looking and friendly, has good massage skill, has beautiful and solid BOOBS and nice BUMS.

But Eve is more choosy type and gets annoyed if your approach is rough and irritating, She has some “Xiao Jie Pi Qi” in Mandarin.
If you don’t know how to build up good rapport with her, she will not be able to bring out her mood to serve you well. So I don’t recommend EVE if your skill in handling girls is not good.

She has good massage skill and good moaning too if you know how to bring her to that stage.
I think she stops at HJ, Jua Gen, BM … because when I wanted more she passed my BATTON to another girl.
I told her next time in a nice way not because I don’t like THREESOME but because I not sure how much to tip her later. I never tried THREESOME. I worried if I cannot get it up and shameful if discharge before finishing 3 strokes of piston action !

1st of all... u r a wise man ....
pls define this few words u said... cose it mean alot in many way

Good build of shermin. mean?
beautiful boob.mean? any naked breast is already a beauty to me
skill in handling gal mean?
as for May case, did i hear wrong, can pass the 'baton' to other gal?

anyway, thanks for yr intro.... but, i hope u read the post and FR of other...then i would wanna request u write /intro them with more detail.
look ?/10
boobs ? cup
BBBJ ?/10 damage?
HJ ?/10 damage?
FJ ?/10 damage?

i will appreciate if u provide the 5 details of this 3 gal b4 i go to casanova...

tanterry
18-12-2003, 08:32 AM

Emperor kingkong,

The facilities there are one of the best. However, All your recommendations are "mature" ladies leh. Previously, there were chanel, lisa, etc, but they were gone, right?

Let me repeat, we want pretty sweet-young things, not those old geese, ok? I think your taste's a bit off & Maybe you should pay a visit to a rival hc.

ian_dragonboat
18-12-2003, 02:04 PM

since u so steady.... me die die also must go down test the water, but, may i invite u along for my visit to casanova?
dun say dun give face...

plus, the 3 gal u mention... if they r not wat u mention, .............................:cool:

AVIATION
19-12-2003, 09:47 AM

Kingkong, U only recommmend to ian_dragonboat or advertise for the HC ?
Shermin ? the sg gal right ? She good meh ?
I know quite tall and big size and she work until 6 o'clock right?

Then this May, so Special meh ?
Let other gal to do with her ? Is she Normal or Not ?
Tell more about this May leh ?
Is she oso late 30s ?
Nice looking Housewife ?

Can I meet U at the HC next week or not ? Then we can share more on these HC gals, Not only in Casanova, Can or Not ?:D

ian_dragonboat
19-12-2003, 09:50 AM

Is she oso late 30s ?
Nice looking Housewife ?

Can I meet U at the HC next week or not ? Then we can share more on these HC gals, Not only in Casanova, Can or Not ?:D

u going next week? good, may i join u?
can tell me abt the VIP room.? if i get the vip room, how long can i use the jacuzzi pool inside the room?

AVIATION
19-12-2003, 09:51 AM

Is she oso late 30s ?
Nice looking Housewife ?

To Kingkong.......Forgotten about this EVE, What so Great about her ? Must please her to bring out her Best service ? WTF !:D
She should please me to my Like-kie B4 I give her a smile, O.K !
Kingkong , U better tell this gal to wake up or U better wake up yourself !

ian_dragonboat
19-12-2003, 09:54 AM
To Kingkong.......Forgotten about this EVE, What so Great about her ? Must please her to bring out her Best service ? WTF !:D
She should please me to my Like-kie B4 I give her a smile, O.K !
Kingkong , U better tell this gal to wake up or U better wake up yourself !

......kingkong is a good in a way.....sometime, he make me laugh with his posting abt casanova gal.

AVIATION
19-12-2003, 09:55 AM
u going next week? good, may i join u?
can tell me abt the VIP room.? if i get the vip room, how long can i use the jacuzzi pool inside the room?

Is there a jacuzzi pool Inside VIP room ?
I thought Only a High bed and Big space is all this VIP room about ?

See what Kingkong response first B4 I confirm going, O.K

ian_dragonboat
19-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Is there a jacuzzi pool Inside VIP room ?
I thought Only a High bed and Big space is all this VIP room about ?

See what Kingkong response first B4 I confirm going, O.K
roger....

kingkong
19-12-2003, 07:08 PM
test, TEST ...

I wanted to reply but having problem.

kingkong
19-12-2003, 07:43 PM
Don’t think so bad about me.
Don’t discourage me from providing you with valuable information.
If you are not happy with my info, just say so in a kind way.
Other brothers may be interested in my info.

Ok Brother AVIATION .Regarding your comment : All the "damm good", "damm wet" and "damm horny" ??? So what she get wet easily ? WE go HC not to make HC gals wet, is the reverse for them to make me shiok ! O.K Unquote.
This shows that you don’t know how to enjoy the service of HC girls. If you just want them to service you and expect the BEST, then you miss the whole thrill, you might as well save your money and try cheaper girls at GL. You must understand, sex is a partner game. If you don’t know how to play with her, she will just let you RAMP a DEAD WOOD. Where got fun. You think so easy to get a HC girl who will let you make her WET ?
This is 1 reason why some brothers said I post false FR.
Because they don’t get the satisfaction that I get. Ha Ha Ha !

kingkong
19-12-2003, 08:01 PM
OK Brothers out there.
Want to be the early BIRDS to try a new Thai girl ?
This girl called Jessie. I think she is late 20. She just started work today.Tall with long hair and has sweet face.
She has very fair and smooth complexion, which is seldom seen for Thai girls.
She is good in oil massage.
Other stuffs I don’t need to comment Otherwise I will get poked again.

hearthrob
19-12-2003, 11:32 PM
OK Brothers out there.
This girl called Jessie. I think she is late 20. She just started work today.Tall with long hair and has sweet face.

poke you? can't be bothered now....:D

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 07:18 AM
Don’t think so bad about me.
Don’t discourage me from providing you with valuable information.
If you are not happy with my info, just say so in a kind way.
Other brothers may be interested in my info.

Ok Brother AVIATION .Regarding your comment : All the "damm good", "damm wet" and "damm horny" ??? So what she get wet easily ? WE go HC not to make HC gals wet, is the reverse for them to make me shiok ! O.K Unquote.
This shows that you don’t know how to enjoy the service of HC girls. If you just want them to service you and expect the BEST, then you miss the whole thrill, you might as well save your money and try cheaper girls at GL. You must understand, sex is a partner game. If you don’t know how to play with her, she will just let you RAMP a DEAD WOOD. Where got fun. You think so easy to get a HC girl who will let you make her WET ?

valueable information?

go sleep with snake

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13172&highlight=anti+casanova

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 07:21 AM
OK Brothers out there.

U MUST TAT GUY TAT GOT 2 TATTOO ON EACH HIS HAND..
the left hand tattoo is snake...the right hand tattoo is a cock.

so sometime, u sleep with the snake,
sometime, u take the cock knock yr head

keep yr comment....http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13172&highlight=anti+casanova

AVIATION
20-12-2003, 11:26 AM
U MUST TAT GUY TAT GOT 2 TATTOO ON EACH HIS HAND..
the left hand tattoo is snake...the right hand tattoo is a cock.

so sometime, u sleep with the snake,
sometime, u take the cock knock yr head

keep yr comment....http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13172&highlight=anti+casanova

That is a GooD one !!;)

AVIATION
20-12-2003, 11:39 AM
[Ok Brother AVIATION .Regarding your comment : All the "damm good", "damm wet" and "damm horny" ??? So what she get wet easily ? WE go HC not to make HC gals wet, is the reverse for them to make me shiok ! O.K Unquote.
Because they don’t get the satisfaction that I get. Ha Ha Ha ! [/B][/QUOTE]

Kingkong, U are really talking Cock !
How can U compare GL gals with HC gals ? Cock !
We go to HC to relax ourselves and enjoy the facilities at the HC.
We go GL to release our load and cool our urges !
These two Are COMPLETELY different events.

u better watch your words, HC is not a place to RAMP ! Get me.
Hc gals wanted to earn extra by doing Hj need skill to please the customers, need skill to stimulates them, Definetly not we go there to wet them, whether easy or difficult to do it !

Oso, what do U mean by Cheaper gals at GL ?
Gals at GL cost more than HC ! wake-up !!

If I want to Ramp, I will go to GL, I go toHC just to relax, I am sure many bros are the same, so.....kingkong U better give proper info !

BTW, how is Jane ?
Have Doris acquire her new JG skill from the master ?
How about the Indian guy who lead customers to their rooms ?? HAHAHA

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 02:05 PM
[Ok Brother AVIATION .Regarding your comment : All the "damm good", "damm wet" and "damm horny" ??? So what she get wet easily ? WE go HC not to make HC gals wet, is the reverse for them to make me shiok ! O.K Unquote.

Kingkong, U are really talking Cock !
How can U compare GL gals with HC gals ? Cock !
We go to HC to relax ourselves and enjoy the facilities at the HC.
We go GL to release our load and cool our urges !
These two Are COMPLETELY different events.
u better watch your words, HC is not a place to RAMP ! Get me.
Hc gals wanted to earn extra by doing Hj need skill to please the customers, need skill to stimulates them, Definetly not we go there to wet them, whether easy or difficult to do it !
Oso, what do U mean by Cheaper gals at GL ?
Gals at GL cost more than HC ! wake-up !!
If I want to Ramp, I will go to GL, I go toHC just to relax, I am sure many bros are the same, so.....kingkong U better give proper info !
BTW, how is Jane ?
Have Doris acquire her new JG skill from the master ?
How about the Indian guy who lead customers to their rooms ?? HAHAHA [/B][/QUOTE]

a reminder to king-kong....
yr gal hold a difference colour card compare to those in GL.

plus, how u sleep last nite? yr left or right side?

Lesliii
20-12-2003, 02:34 PM
OK Brothers out there.

Are u sure she is in her 20s, look older than that

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii
Are u sure she is in her 20s, look older than that

hm...mayb kingkong mean, she was born in the 20's.
or she was in her 20's 10 year ago.

zyxel01
22-12-2003, 12:03 PM
This is a very subjective topic. Be it HC ot GL, all gals are out to make money. In GL, the gals cannot choose the customers (most of the time), while in HC, the gal can say that toey only do HJ if they find the customer is not of their type.

HC gals can also enjoy the session if you make them hot and wet. I am a person who like both parties to enjoy the session, like making love to GF type. I would always try to make them horny and wet. Mavis of Casanova is a good example. Once I Fj her and I cummed, but she was still gyrating her hip with her eyes closed and said that she want to cum. She kept doing that until she cumed.

I am not supporting anyone here, but just my view.

Cheers!
zyxel

AVIATION
24-12-2003, 02:50 PM
[B
HC gals can also enjoy the session if you make them hot and wet. I am a person who like both parties to enjoy the session, like making love to GF type. I would always try to make them horny and wet. Mavis of Casanova is a good example. Once I Fj her and I cummed, but she was still gyrating her hip with her eyes closed and said that she want to cum. She kept doing that until she cumed.

I am not supporting anyone here, but just my view.

Cheers!
zyxel [/B]

I agree with U, that man like to see the woman he f*ck cum and wet, BUT not like what Kingkong described as Must make the HC gal May or Eva happy first B4 she start to shiok U !
This is really ridiculous Right!:D
Think of What Kingkong wrote oso make me Boil !
We spend money to get happiness and shiokness, Not the other way !

ian_dragonboat
24-12-2003, 02:58 PM
I agree with U, that man like to see the woman he f*ck cum and wet, BUT not like what Kingkong described as Must make the HC gal May or Eva happy first B4 she start to shiok U !
This is really ridiculous Right!:D
Think of What Kingkong wrote oso make me Boil !
We spend money to get happiness and shiokness, Not the other way !

mai hot mai hot...kingkong is now sleeping with his left hand now.
once he wake up, then we shall ask him to use his right hand to knock on his own head. ^_^

kingkong
02-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey Brother zyxel01,
at least you understand what I mean !
That is : to enjoy together with your HC girl during your session !
Some are quite dump, they don't know how to enjoy !
They think by paying money they should expect the BEST !
They don't understand that somethings cannot be purchased with money alone !

nokia6110
02-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey Brother zyxel01,
wat king kong mean is to enjoy like together with galfrend like that, fu&k those r prost. man!
one must remember , every service render to u is becos u hv paid her, the more u pay the more they strip and treat u more nicely.
Mus remember , so u dun get hook to hc.
Ask the hc to give buffet treat on festive season, see they can do it or not. LanChi*o ! U think those ppl there r yr frend?

ian_dragonboat
03-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Hey Brother zyxel01,

yaya..me dump.... but me dun sleep with snake.

so when wanna go casanova together huh?

all this while u support casanova all the way... let see wat VIP treatment u get there

searchfun
03-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by nokia6110
wat king kong mean is to enjoy like together with galfrend like that, fu&k those r prost. man!
one must remember , every service render to u is becos u hv paid her, the more u pay the more they strip and treat u more nicely.
Mus remember , so u dun get hook to hc.
Ask the hc to give buffet treat on festive season, see they can do it or not. LanChi*o ! U think those ppl there r yr frend?

Yes, you are right. Totally support your statement.
We pay the money & must expected the value of money service return, can not treat us like fxxking robert man.
If we no money, do they treat us like now, ask them fxxk spider.:mad:

AVIATION
03-01-2004, 12:05 PM
Hey Brother zyxel01,

Hi to all bros, Happy New Year and Happy Cheonging Year !!

Was away for a short while, return to see nuts again from Kingkong !:D

Kingkong, what do U mean by sth. cannot be purchased by money in HC ? Are U so silly enough to suggest Love in HC ?
Let me tell U, from my experience in HC, No Money No Honey !
When U pay $10 less for any special service, see what kind of face they were show U !
However, i do agree that once in a while U can get to know some HC gals better after many visits and of course after spending Hundreds of dollars, only then they were treat U more like friends, But Money is still the Supporting Factor !

So, just to give U the benefit of doubt, Can U name some gals from Casanova HC that place friendship or love in front of Money ?
These gals to enjoy the whatever session with U first, Money up to U to give ?

Please BRO Kingkong, name me those gals in Casanova HC, I will die die make time to visit them !

:eek:

ian_dragonboat
03-01-2004, 12:19 PM

So, just to give U the benefit of doubt, Can U name some gals from Casanova HC that place friendship or love in front of Money ?

Please BRO Kingkong, name me those gals in Casanova HC, I will die die make time to visit them !

happy new year....

hee hee, i waiting for him to intro u, then see how u kana his trap, ..

me tired of asking him to intro gal anymore... i rather meet up with him at his beloved casanova. then i shall see for my own eye wat kind of vip treatment kingkong get there.

so kingkong? when wanna meet up in casanova?

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 07:05 PM

Kingkong, what do U mean by sth. cannot be purchased by money in HC ? Are U so silly enough to suggest Love in HC ?
When U pay $10 less for any special service, see what kind of face they were show U !
However, i do agree that once in a while U can get to know some HC gals better after many visits and of course after spending Hundreds of dollars, only then they were treat U more like friends, But Money is still the Supporting Factor !

pay 5 dlr extra she can let go 1 inch of her bra , extra another five, another half inch for u to see half cup.

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by searchfun
Yes, you are right. Totally support your statement.
We pay the money & must expected the value of money service return, can not treat us like fxxking robert man.
If we no money, do they treat us like now, ask them fxxk spider.:mad:
ask them chinese new yr coming got thing to eat or not?
F*u*k man , those hc gals and boss all r damm stingy even make alot of money, only make ppl malu siah only.

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 07:13 PM

thing u cannot buy with $$$$ r true love u find at home, at home!!!!!!!!!!!

Those hc gals r treating u like cash machine, actually that joint there is jus a kiosk , for ppl to let go(like toilet) or top up .

asturias
10-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Hi,

Heard you guys talking abt Lemon. Is she from Miko?

Becoz one of U mention she has a tattoo on one of her her breast.

Pls confirm. Thanks

AVIATION
12-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey Brother zyxel01,

Hello Hello, 'OuR' bro Kingkong, where have you been ??
!0 DaYs oready leh, still No news from U ?
Still searching some Good gals for us ISIT ??

Faster a bit can or Not ?
I cannot tanah olready, CNY coming U know !:D

nirvana
12-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Hello Hello, 'OuR' bro Kingkong, where have you been ??
!0 DaYs oready leh, still No news from U ?
Still searching some Good gals for us ISIT ??

Faster a bit can or Not ?
I cannot tanah olready, CNY coming U know !:D

this few month.. he must be fully book for many event.
Year of the Monkey.... :)

kingkong
13-01-2004, 06:39 PM
I just returned from business trip in Hong kong.
Glad that you brothers missed my contributions.

Give me some time to settle down first. I will then go down to Casanova and get latest update for you guys.
At this moment, I only have this info ; try JESSIE, She is a Thai girl in her mid 20, slim and pretty with shoulder length hair, her massage skill is very good. I heard she got quite good bookings every day.

I agree with Brother nokia6110 that “thing U cannot buy with $$$ are true love and true love u find at home.”

Here we are talking about hanky Panky Love in HC la ! It is a different game !
Though We pay the same $$$ but we get different returns !
It is the skill of manipulating the $$$ to get maximum return !

nirvana
14-01-2004, 08:18 AM
I just returned from business trip in Hong kong.
Glad that you brothers missed my contributions.

Give me some time to settle down first. I will then go down to Casanova and get latest update for you guys.
At this moment, I only have this info ; try JESSIE, She is a Thai girl in her mid 20, slim and pretty with shoulder length hair, her massage skill is very good. I heard she got quite good bookings every day.

I agree with Brother nokia6110 that “thing U cannot buy with $$$ are true love and true love u find at home.”

Here we are talking about hanky Panky Love in HC la ! It is a different game !
Though We pay the same $$$ but we get different returns !
It is the skill of manipulating the $$$ to get maximum return !

u only go to 1 health centre?

Cybername
18-01-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by nirvana
u only go to 1 health centre?

No he dont. he was borned as kingdragon123 in Miko thread, then moved on to Celestial as the present nick. So this Kong is actually Jane you see? Try asking Kong for more discreet marks on the girls, no should be woman, kong wont be able to tell you one la. All the info he given here are bull shits. Forumers chio Kong to meet and have massage together but he dare not take the challege lei. So, who you think he really is lei?

Kong or rather Jane, say thanks to me for bumping this thread hor.. :D

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 07:31 AM
Amidst all the arguments and whacking... I sincerely hope that KINGKONG should be ban from the forum for providing very very wrong information... with underlying intentions...I'm not too sure. I've had numerous guys telling me how shitty this place is...yet we keep getting positive remarks from him. Perhpas someone will PM Sam about this negative ongoings.

Another hougang drama??

Dun Con,
The Hustler

SilkStalk.
18-01-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Amidst all the arguments and whacking... I sincerely hope that KINGKONG should be ban from the forum for providing very very wrong information... with underlying intentions...I'm not too sure. I've had numerous guys telling me how shitty this place is...yet we keep getting positive remarks from him. Perhpas someone will PM Sam about this negative ongoings.

Another hougang drama??

Dun Con,
The Hustler

Pleasantly surprised to see you at this section of the forum...
Mmm... a deviation from your regular hideout?.... :D

RollingStones
18-01-2004, 10:29 AM
What is this hougang drama??

Are any interesting happenings there ?:confused:

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Pleasantly surprised to see you at this section of the forum...
Mmm... a deviation from your regular hideout?.... :D

Ney, FYI...I've always been all over the place... in fact spending 3-4 years dipping in HCs crafted my cheonging career....hehhe. Just dun like false promotion in here.

BTW, cool avatar! So I presume u've mastered the No. 9 ball huh?

Pool chicken,
The Hustler

thomasdelarue
18-01-2004, 10:46 PM
No he dont. he was borned as kingdragon123 in Miko thread, then moved on to Celestial as the present nick. So this Kong is actually Jane you see? Try asking Kong for more discreet marks on the girls, no should be woman, kong wont be able to tell you one la. All the info he given here are bull shits. Forumers chio Kong to meet and have massage together but he dare not take the challege lei. So, who you think he really is lei?

so kingkong is Jane

SilkStalk.
18-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Ney, FYI...I've always been all over the place... in fact spending 3-4 years dipping in HCs crafted my cheonging career....hehhe. Just dun like false promotion in here.

BTW, cool avatar! So I presume u've mastered the No. 9 ball huh?

Pool chicken,
The Hustler

Yep... hafta admit that false info here are aplenty... kinda puts me off...

As for the 9-ball game... still a far cry from mastering it... I was hopin' that by lookin at the avatar everyday, I could miraculously, somehow find my way to the art of hustling.... deja vu....

Hustler Wannabe
S.Stalk

Doctor
19-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Yep... hafta admit that false info here are aplenty... kinda puts me off...

That's why there is so many complains and negative feedbacks! This thread should be flooded with FR if brothers were to follow the recommendations provided in those FRs. Sad to say it never took place!

The_Hustler
19-01-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Doctor
That's why there is so many complains and negative feedbacks! This thread should be flooded with FR if brothers were to follow the recommendations provided in those FRs. Sad to say it never took place!

And that is precisely why I'm calling for the deletion of the thread and axing of the false providers with ulterior motives!

Sad to see ppl taking us for fools, with the abundance of HCs to choose from, yet the blatant false cry of good girls n service lingers in here.

Halt!
The Hustler

nirvana
19-01-2004, 07:59 AM

hm...water down, stone come out.
thanks for yr info, lastly, may i ask, does this Jane still provide service?

darkstar
19-01-2004, 10:25 AM
hm...water down, stone come out.
thanks for yr info, lastly, may i ask, does this Jane still provide service?

hehehe... i believe she the lau chio type..... i think i saw her once b4.... if looks can kill......

nirvana
19-01-2004, 10:33 AM
hehehe... i believe she the lau chio type..... i think i saw her once b4.... if looks can kill......

hm.......she had bcome my no-1 target now...
Bro, CNY wat plan? MJ ai-mai?

darkstar
19-01-2004, 11:21 AM
hm.......she had bcome my no-1 target now...
Bro, CNY wat plan? MJ ai-mai?

hehehe.... dis 1 tag team sure dam song 1....
i had 2 rounds with our 4some target last nite... wen i mention whether wanna chio u next time she tot 4 awhile then say she will let us know wen she up 2 it.... hehehe... got chance... btw u r right... i think she went out w siao kia a few times...

i on leave startin wed 4 1 week... i think got chance to play mj... how.. yr mj set ready oredi... :D

nirvana
19-01-2004, 11:29 AM
hehehe.... dis 1 tag team sure dam song 1....
i had 2 rounds with our 4some target last nite... wen i mention whether wanna chio u next time she tot 4 awhile then say she will let us know wen she up 2 it.... hehehe... got chance... btw u r right... i think she went out w siao kia a few times...

i on leave startin wed 4 1 week... i think got chance to play mj... how.. yr mj set ready oredi... :D

sad sad.... after tat nite, siao-kia bonk her a few more time, last nite u bonk her twice... when is my turn?..so miss her moaning... have her BBBJ skill improve?

on leave for 1 whole week..wow, so song.
me dun have any MJ set leh, how?

darkstar
19-01-2004, 11:36 AM
sad sad.... after tat nite, siao-kia bonk her a few more time, last nite u bonk her twice... when is my turn?..so miss her moaning... have her BBBJ skill improve?

on leave for 1 whole week..wow, so song.
me dun have any MJ set leh, how?

at least u win me 1... she still dun giv me raw.... her bbbj still ok..... but her moaning... champion lah.... hear oredi si bei song....

looks like we gotta get ours hands on a mj set... i had 1 set quite long ago... hmm... maybe tonite go hunt 4 it...

nirvana
19-01-2004, 11:44 AM
at least u win me 1... she still dun giv me raw.... her bbbj still ok..... but her moaning... champion lah.... hear oredi si bei song....

looks like we gotta get ours hands on a mj set... i had 1 set quite long ago... hmm... maybe tonite go hunt 4 it...

me just sms monster... see how he wanna organise...

.... so paiseh to use this thread for chit-chat... by the way, IMO, this is a useless thread ....
.... but now... me thinking of jane now...:D cant wait to insert my 4 finger into her pussy..then tell her, this is for kingkong..

darkstar
19-01-2004, 11:49 AM
me just sms monster... see how he wanna organise...

.... so paiseh to use this thread for chit-chat... by the way, IMO, this is a useless thread ....
.... but now... me thinking of jane now...:D cant wait to insert my 4 finger into her pussy..then tell her, this is for kingkong..

hehehe... u going inside dragon cave.... very brave warrior... cum back write fr hor.... we all holding our breathe.... :D

nirvana
19-01-2004, 12:03 PM
hehehe... u going inside dragon cave.... very brave warrior... cum back write fr hor.... we all holding our breathe.... :D

gu-kia dunno plastic. hee hee..

darkstar
19-01-2004, 12:31 PM
gu-kia dunno plastic. hee hee..

cum 2 think of it... wen u go dragon cave chio me hor... i oso gu-kia...rem? ;)

nirvana
19-01-2004, 12:33 PM
cum 2 think of it... wen u go dragon cave chio me hor... i oso gu-kia...rem? ;)

sure....

AVIATION
20-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
so kingkong is Jane

ReAlly ?
Kingkong is Jane! Confirm oR nOt ??

ThIs iS surprising !!
Luckily did not tell Jane about Kingkong when serviced by her some time ago.......:confused:

nirvana
20-01-2004, 09:20 AM
ReAlly ?
Kingkong is Jane! Confirm oR nOt ??

ThIs iS surprising !!
Luckily did not tell Jane about Kingkong when serviced by her some time ago.......:confused:

next time if got chance service by this JANE... when she BJ for me, me sure pop up this question... " now i know y u chose the nick KINGKONG--- cose u like to eat banana."

AVIATION
20-01-2004, 09:36 AM
next time if got chance service by this JANE... when she BJ for me, me sure pop up this question... " now i know y u chose the nick KINGKONG--- cose u like to eat banana."

My two experience w her ...........No Bj leh ???

nirvana
20-01-2004, 09:40 AM
My two experience w her ...........No Bj leh ???

oic, so she dun BJ. so confirm she still available? FJ is $100 sibo?
then mayb i will ask her for FJ, then during it..i will keep shouting..or-yi-or......or-yi-or.

Bro Darkstar, how? wanna go together, so u can hear how loud i will shout OR-Yi- ORrrrrrrrr. hee hee

darkstar
20-01-2004, 11:21 AM

hahaha.... so funny.... i laughing till peng liao...:D

darkstar
20-01-2004, 11:24 AM
oic, so she dun BJ. so confirm she still available? FJ is $100 sibo?
then mayb i will ask her for FJ, then during it..i will keep shouting..or-yi-or......or-yi-or.

Bro Darkstar, how? wanna go together, so u can hear how loud i will shout OR-Yi- ORrrrrrrrr. hee hee

hooohoooo... dis iz even better
u go dragon cave... i sure onz u... make sure bookin 1st hor...
not oways can get jane if u dun book...btw i think she like to wear black n mini.... show off her legs..... hmmm think oredi abit gianz liao..... how? :p

nirvana
20-01-2004, 11:42 AM
hooohoooo... dis iz even better
u go dragon cave... i sure onz u... make sure bookin 1st hor...
not oways can get jane if u dun book...btw i think she like to wear black n mini.... show off her legs..... hmmm think oredi abit gianz liao..... how? :p

hee hee.... as good as she is still in service.... then i shall tell her who am i. hee hee.... or-yi-or, tarzen no wear pant....

darkstar
20-01-2004, 11:49 AM
hee hee.... as good as she is still in service.... then i shall tell her who am i. hee hee.... or-yi-or, tarzen no wear pant....

hehehe

btw i cant find my old mj set... i think my co giv it away liao... so long no play.... think we hav 2 get a set ourselves ... u buy we split the cost ok? :)

nirvana
20-01-2004, 11:54 AM
hehehe

btw i cant find my old mj set... i think my co giv it away liao... so long no play.... think we hav 2 get a set ourselves ... u buy we split the cost ok? :)

ok no problem... but play where? my snail place too small.

i chio SIAO-KIA, he same with me, CNY, we homeless child, no place to go. last year CHU-yi, we morning go play billard, then he go bonk his gal.

darkstar
20-01-2004, 12:06 PM
ok no problem... but play where? my snail place too small.

i chio SIAO-KIA, he same with me, CNY, we homeless child, no place to go. last year CHU-yi, we morning go play billard, then he go bonk his gal.

i was thinkin we play at yr bro's place... very nice n quiet ... if need to we can get a table... i think u got chairs there oredi...
i may b free chu-yi at nite after visiting the inlaws... need 2 find one more leg as buhl onli back on 24...

nirvana
20-01-2004, 12:14 PM
i was thinkin we play at yr bro's place... very nice n quiet ... if need to we can get a table... i think u got chairs there oredi...
i may b free chu-yi at nite after visiting the inlaws... need 2 find one more leg as buhl onli back on 24...

let me think.....

RollingStones
20-01-2004, 12:44 PM
You two talk COCK here will spoil your reputation.
Also you will increase the response count of this thread.
This will make it more popular liao.
Now kingkong dare not to post liao.
No more info of this casanova liao.
Why not we post true experience in a new thread.
But forewarn kingkong better not come in to add chilli padi.

nirvana
20-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by RollingStones

WAT???????

well water dun kana the river water......

now u wanna step into my path......

SO WAT NOW????

simi reputation?

u miss kingkong posting?

one thing..... me abit tired of living..... u wanna send me to hell?

one more thing... most of us meet up... when u wanna come for a drink? then u tell me in my face, dun talk cock in this forum, ok??

dun just sit infront of yr PC. remember, we live in the real world.

RollingStones
20-01-2004, 04:25 PM
You know how to say "well water dun kana the river water......"?

To those brothers who don't speak the Chinese language, this poorly translated phrase means "Each Mind His Own Business"

But Kingkong never offended you right?
Just becos you don't like his postings?
You don't need to stoop that low
I am not sidding Kingkong but your silly talks here is a very inconsiderate behaviour. Don't forget other brothers also have to bear with your nonsense here!

You tired of living?
Very Simple, traffic a few kg of drugs then
Our merciless JUDGE will send you to HELL.

There will be one less idiot in this precious Earth!:(

nirvana
21-01-2004, 07:42 AM

To those brothers who don't speak the Chinese language, this poorly translated phrase means "Each Mind His Own Business"

I am not sidding Kingkong but your silly talks here is a very inconsiderate behaviour. Don't forget other brothers also have to bear with your nonsense here!

You tired of living?

meet up? talk so much no use.

nirvana
21-01-2004, 07:43 AM

You tired of living?

idiot??? idiot call who?

nirvana
21-01-2004, 07:48 AM

You tired of living?

the more i read...the more i HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dun just sit in front of yr PC !!
me silly talk?

come..... me waiting to meet, then u teach me wat is not silly talk, ok?

come come...me waiting

ian_dragonboat
21-01-2004, 02:55 PM
FINALLY...another AH-BENG here.... let see show.

so Miss Queen Kong, when i go to yr casanova, i get yr service ok? use tat VIP room... now they said u dun suck cock, can i bring a BANANA with me?

darkstar
22-01-2004, 03:00 AM

pls dun kaypoh hor
if u really wanna tell us somethin lets me up face 2 face we can talk better...

anw in case u sleepin, dis thread long time wu-liao oredi... we just use it tcss - u got a problem?

RollingStones
23-01-2004, 01:52 PM
the more i read...the more i HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dun just sit in front of yr PC !!
me silly talk?

come..... me waiting to meet, then u teach me wat is not silly talk, ok?

come come...me waiting

The more I see you BOEY TAHAN the more I HAPPY CNY.

Getting so worked up is very bad for your heart and brain.
Some can drop dead as a result or worst got stroke and the rest of his life cannot move his left or right side, his once MAGNIFICENT DICK sure become a rotten BANANA.
Poor Poor poor beng.

But now happy CNY la. Dont quarrel la OK?

tanterry
23-01-2004, 02:17 PM

If scare, then why wanna kuai lan in the first place??!

My advice... Watch your steps & never accept any invitation to cheong from strangers OR, better still, simply replace your nick.

nirvana
23-01-2004, 11:20 PM
The more I see you BOEY TAHAN the more I HAPPY CNY.

Getting so worked up is very bad for your heart and brain.
Some can drop dead as a result or worst got stroke and the rest of his life cannot move his left or right side, his once MAGNIFICENT DICK sure become a rotten BANANA.
Poor Poor poor beng.

dun say so much liao.... u start it... so let continue...

date time and place.

then u tell me in real life face to face wat is talk cock.

Be is magnificent dick or rotten banana, i still have my lan-pa.

where is yr? hanging on yr breast?

Me get stroke or heart attack?? tell u wat... yr whole family pass away..yr grandson pass away...limpei still kicking around.

Me poor beng??? so wat? detail poor? u rich?

come on..now the whole forum is watching us now... let not disgrace our surname or parent.....

come.... place, date, time.

RollingStones
24-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Go to GEYLANG Lorong 18 Coffee shop.
I wear red underwear with a MONKEY MOtiff at my GROIN.:D

But be careful with your heart hor.
Don't be so worked up otherwise it may burst.
And those civil defence chaps may take quite a while to bring U to the nearest public hospital which is very far away.....

nirvana
24-01-2004, 10:46 AM
Go to GEYLANG Lorong 18 Coffee shop.
I wear red underwear with a MONKEY MOtiff at my GROIN.:D

But be careful with your heart hor.
Don't be so worked up otherwise it may burst.
And those civil defence chaps may take quite a while to bring U to the nearest public hospital which is very far away.....

to all other samster reading this......

judge for yrself....

this is just another cyber-hero-real-life-ah-guan-kia.

only good is talking in front of the PC.

well, ask to come out meet.... still so many thing to say... in the end. ...dunno who is talking cock now.

WHEN THE REAL MAN ARE TALKING, KID AND GAL PLS SHUT UP

nirvana
24-01-2004, 10:51 AM
You tired of living?

we dun say in KG. we say in pound.

if u dun know anything abt it... take a banana and put inside yr mouth.

kingkong
27-01-2004, 08:30 PM
XIN NIAN KUAI LE !

Come on la brothers.
From before CNY until now, CNY already over, you 2 still fighting HUR?

Let us rest our ears can ? What for making yourself unhappy and wasting time and also disturbing others.

Back to my update la :

1) The pretty Malay girl LENA is back to work.

2). The popular FIONA is also back to work.

nokia6110
27-01-2004, 09:02 PM
XIN NIAN KUAI LE !

Come on la brothers.

Let us rest our ears can ? What for making yourself unhappy and wasting time and also disturbing others.

Back to my update la :

r u the orkaytee?
y u want yr hc to make more money?
r u tonii?

AVIATION
28-01-2004, 09:56 AM
XIN NIAN KUAI LE !

Come on la brothers.

Back to my update la :

Hi Kingkong / Jane........Gong Xi Gong Xi
So U are BaCk hor !
And now change the word "damn" to better English like Pretty, popular.........GoOd improvement !
BUT i still waiting for your GOOD recommendation leh........Tomorrow could be free.....hurry with your Recommendation leh, if Not I go to Joyful to try S*r*h liew !:D

Wins88
28-01-2004, 11:42 AM
The day before chinese new year eve, I visited Casanova for a session with my usual gal. During my session, I could hear loud moaning from the girl in one of the rooms nearby which excited the hell out of me. KingKong - Do you know who is that???
I hope you are right about Lena as I am a big fan of brown sugar.

kingkong
30-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Mr Wins88, either you exergarated or imagined too much !

How to believe that you could hear loud moaning from rooms near-by when you are in an enclosed room enjoying your session ?

When I having my session, outside people shouting or when AV officers busy checking I also not aware.

Ok, since you are fan of Malay Girls, then you should try LENA.
To me, LENA is the prettiest girl in CASANOVA.
Tall, slim, young, sweet looking....
But not every customer like her ok ?
Maybe she not so friendly to those customers who irritated her.
Try if you have confident to win her heart.
To me, she has already given me her heart, but only during the session,

tanterry
30-01-2004, 09:05 PM
When I having my session, outside people shouting or when AV officers busy checking I also not aware.

when did AV checking your joint? So anyone get caught? How many up the lorry? Another thing... did AV issue any warning after the operation??

The_Hustler
30-01-2004, 09:26 PM

Win her heart for fcuk? U indulge in commercial sex to satisfy ur lust and conjure a perfect orgasm n spirited sex performance... not to win a WL's heart!

Goodness give u her heart for ur session... I pay outright $100 to any WL... even her CB also must give me!

Haiz...u're back at it again.

Dun Con,
The Hustler

nirvana
31-01-2004, 08:35 AM
Mr Wins88, either you exergarated or imagined too much !

How to believe that you could hear loud moaning from rooms near-by when you are in an enclosed room enjoying your session ?

Ok, since you are fan of Malay Girls, then you should try LENA.
To me, LENA is the prettiest girl in CASANOVA.
Tall, slim, young, sweet looking....
But not every customer like her ok ?
Maybe she not so friendly to those customers who irritated her.

queen kong..... we pay to be serve...

win her heart? u think we looking for relationship?....we just fuck and go...

i guess u read too much romantic novel book.. still looking for yr 1st love?

plus... queen kong aka jane...if one day, u kana a client... half way during the FJ, he shout OR YI OR...... tat will be me.
and if u never allow anal sex..then better run for yr life..cose i will rape yr anal even if u dun allow it... i willing to play with fire this time..get yr bouncer ready.

^_^

RollingStones
31-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Brother Kingkong can only recommend 2 GIRLS?

Well, I agree LENA is very pretty and tall.
But her BooBs is quite small for her well built body frame.
BROWN SUGAR usually have fleshy BOOBS.

Feed back to her to let me massage there more, they will grow bigger.:D

kingkong
31-01-2004, 10:53 PM
win her heart to enjoy better sex !

Well different men enjoy sex differently.
For me no doubt, I just pay, have my fun and go.
Of course I am not looking for relationship with HC girls.
Butat least during the session, I want she to response with real passion more than what my girlfriends giv and I want it more wild. Money and sweet talks are the sweeteners to achieve that.
Just like sugar and coffeemate that bring out the real taste of CUPPACINO, Hee Hee Hee !
Occasionally if I just want to satisfy my lust and discharge my load , I do it at GEYLANG cheaply.

bird321
31-01-2004, 11:27 PM
any other gals to recommend for JG?

Originally posted by powertool69
Went on 24/1/03 to look for Jess after seeing recommendation from brudders here for her JG skills. I've tries Linda of Merlin. I tot Linda was good until I've tried Jess..... She's a mid-30 lau chio with a Carina Lau look. Her JG skills is much better as compared to Linda(Merlin).

I've read b4 here that a good JG lady can make your dick soft 1st by massaging certain veins... I dun believed cos where can tahan dick dun stand when kena massage.... until I've tried Jess. She took here time in massaging the bolls.... then the areas around your groin... then your dick. When she massage the dick... GOD!!!! the rod felt like solid steel... dick head purple colour liao... I've never have such a hard on like this for very long liao.... not even FJ with the cutest chicks.... There must be something that she has done to make the blood flow soooo.... well around there.

Plssss..... I'm no promoter for Jess hor.... Just want to share my experience of a GOOD JuaGen session.... That's all

Friend
01-02-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by bird321
any other gals to recommend for JG?

What is the damage?

The_Hustler
01-02-2004, 07:08 AM
Sigh...more multiple nicks at work... one give fake infos...the other entices n makes it all so exciting.

I hope to see more sincere reports n not fakers making poor samster wasting their money away.

And last but not least, Mr King Kong or (whatever other nicks u have)...I'm perplexed that u made claims about going to GL...yet it's remarkable u've not made any good FRs on the GL girls...n constantly on Cassanova girls... u mean to tell us all that the top notch performers of GL standards are nothing compared to these unsightly girls in Cassanova?

Urrrgghhh!
The Hustler

RollingStones
01-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Mr bird321,

You said "When JESS massage the dick... GOD!!!! the rod felt like solid steel... dick head purple colour liao... I've never have such a hard on like this for very long liao.... not even FJ with the cutest chicks "

After that what does she do to unload you?

Does she allow touching during JG?

nirvana
02-02-2004, 07:58 AM
Sigh...more multiple nicks at work... one give fake infos...the other entices n makes it all so exciting.

I hope to see more sincere reports n not fakers making poor samster wasting their money away.

And last but not least, Mr King Kong or (whatever other nicks u have)...I'm perplexed that u made claims about going to GL...yet it's remarkable u've not made any good FRs on the GL girls...n constantly on Cassanova girls... u mean to tell us all that the top notch performers of GL standards are nothing compared to these unsightly girls in Cassanova?

Urrrgghhh!
The Hustler

fully agreed......

another case of --1 play guitar another sing song.

nirvana
02-02-2004, 08:02 AM

when u wanna meet me face to face.... then tell me man to man dun talk cock inside this forum?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9145&perpage=15&pagenumber=49

RollingStones
03-02-2004, 08:01 PM
I don't want to waste time arguing with kid who don't know how high is the SKY & How thick is the EARTH.
Nivana, you still fumming with anger or in state of highest HAPPINESS?
You think you can fight very well?
When you have really seen a gang fight, you will hide under the shaky coffee table with your dick & balls trembering.
Then only you will learnt a lesson and will think twice before you challenge a person to fight.

I better save my time to meet my girlfriends than to meet a KID.:D

nirvana
04-02-2004, 08:01 AM
I don't want to waste time arguing with kid who don't know how high is the SKY & How thick is the EARTH.
When you have really seen a gang fight, you will hide under the shaky coffee table with your dick & balls trembering.
Then only you will learnt a lesson and will think twice before you challenge a person to fight.

limpei take parang u still dunno where...

u carry on to live inside the cyber world

when the real man r talking, kid keep tiam tiam.

take a banana and put inside yr mouth

nirvana
04-02-2004, 08:13 AM

1st of all, it is u who 1st step into my path...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9145&perpage=15&pagenumber=49
say i talk cock inside this forum,...
me and my kaki r not the only group tat talk-cock inside this forum...as a matter of fact, this casanova thread already a useless thread.... we talk cock here.... got yr biz?

u talk so much.......may i ask, u live in the cyber world or real world?

u know..only gal and ah gua quarrel....

be a man. come, meet face to face.... then u tell me in my face, man to man...

DUN TALK COCK HERE IN THIS FORUM....

name a date, place & time.....let see who is the real life ah-gua.