PDA

View Full Version : Casanova

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

HOWITZER 155MM
19-12-2007, 11:08 AM
When is Casa closing?

Rolex
02-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Any Brother know where is ICE working now? Kindly pm me her contact please.....

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
02-01-2008, 02:51 AM
Not wrong heard retired liao:(

Rolex
02-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Not wrong heard retired liao:(

Bro Suchinda, thank for the prompt respond....
The last bonk she told me will go to the place some where around goldhill plaza, no address given, her hp also no respond...any idea?

imom
02-01-2008, 12:42 PM
For anyone interested, Sky has started working at ANA HC (formerly known as Legends) today.

ENCHANTER
02-01-2008, 11:25 PM

Hi Bro Rolex, if my info not wrong she is not working at this moment in JB resting. She still has not make up her mind which hc to join..

Jack_Rayan
03-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Can any bro confirm "Geraldin" still with Casa or somewhere else. Love her big (:)(:)..:p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
03-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Can any bro confirm "Geraldin" still with Casa or somewhere else. Love her big (:)(:)..:p
Heard she moved over to Aiko.....

RTplayer
03-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Only you know who is in which HC, only you can know.

Jack_Rayan
03-01-2008, 05:41 PM

Thank you ;)

gamersland
04-01-2008, 11:51 AM
For anyone interested, Sky has started working at ANA HC (formerly known as Legends) today.

oh tks bro... btw where is ANA HC located ah??
thanks in advance

imom
04-01-2008, 01:00 PM
oh tks bro... btw where is ANA HC located ah??
thanks in advance

ANA HC is at Royal at Queens Hotel, Queen Street. It's behind Allson Hotel. 4th Floor. Have fun...

ENCHANTER
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Sky has hair cut short and put on some weight but she still look good. No lack of service...:)

Rolex
04-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi Bro Rolex, if my info not wrong she is not working at this moment in JB resting. She still has not make up her mind which hc to join..

Once you know she is back, please inform me, thank in advance.

Rolex
04-01-2008, 07:58 PM

Bro. thank for the info...good to know she is back...:D

domkas
06-01-2008, 02:01 AM
I read that Casanova has some girls offering SM services and since it has closed, does anyone know where the girls have gone?

easygoing228
04-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Go look for May at Galaxy de Suana formerly Casanova I think. A bit mature but Queen of SM.:p

easygoing228
05-02-2008, 12:08 PM
BTW heard from May that Ice (formerly Casa) is now Snow at Galaxy De Suana.

Check it out.
:cool:

doomday123
05-02-2008, 12:42 PM
BTW heard from May that Ice (formerly Casa) is now Snow at Galaxy De Suana.

Check it out.
:cool:

Yes, just tried her 2 weeks ago. She was recommended by May to work there.

bernard_teacher
05-02-2008, 04:49 PM
theres a lady called sugar there also ang pai there always fully book

_listless
21-02-2008, 05:30 PM
ANA HC is at Royal at Queens Hotel, Queen Street. It's behind Allson Hotel. 4th Floor. Have fun...

is she using the same name? because i don't want to book the wrong gal.

thanks

Game28
21-02-2008, 06:21 PM
yes...

but she's on leave til next week I was told.

hope it helps....

imom
22-02-2008, 07:01 PM
is she using the same name? because i don't want to book the wrong gal.

thanks

Yep, same name.

_listless
23-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Yep, same name.

thanks brother, hope can be dominated by her, hope she is a better dominatrix now.

spore_boyzs
03-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Is Casa now still name as Casanova or AIKO?

Can Bros please provide me the exact location and contact no. of AIKO.

Thanks alot!

joelwong
05-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Seem like Casanova was once a popular place 4 lots of bros out there.. Casanova n Aiko same management or wat??

sinfulguy
05-03-2008, 08:37 PM
wah lau eh....where have you been???

warcraft
06-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Does anyone knows where has geralidine gone??:p

GenuineBro
06-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Is Casa now still name as Casanova or AIKO?

Can Bros please provide me the exact location and contact no. of AIKO.

Thanks alot!

bro spore_boyzs..casa in nw known as aiko health center..location is @ tanglin shoppin centre #b2-01..hope tis helps..

U7899
08-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Anyone here knows whether any lady in Casanova / Aiko able to perform 'jua gen' services? Thanks with Regards:o

Harcourt
09-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Does anyone knows where has geralidine gone??:p

Geraldine has moved over to Aiko. Still same name. Enjoy.

Mr. Man
09-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Star really retired liao huh? Or she went to other HC liao? Miss her so much. :(

max_priest
09-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Star really retired liao huh? Or she went to other HC liao? Miss her so much. :(

If Star is working in HC now, it is definitely not one in Singapore. I guess you have been missing alot here. Where have you been the last 8-10 months ago? :cool:

Mr. Man
10-03-2008, 10:50 PM
If Star is working in HC now, it is definitely not one in Singapore. I guess you have been missing alot here. Where have you been the last 8-10 months ago? :cool:

Hmmmmm, have not been chionging lately leh. i must have miss quite a bit here. Any good recommendations now? :confused:

Game28
14-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Hmmmmm, have not been chionging lately leh. i must have miss quite a bit here. Any good recommendations now? :confused:

bro....

heaRD that Star is back in JB..and no longer in this line. also heard that she's with a s'pore bf...!!

Good for her...though miss her terribly. She was certainly one of the better ones around...

does anyone know where is Sky now? Last heard she's in Ana ( queens royal) but called yest & was told she's left....

imom
15-03-2008, 05:49 PM
...does anyone know where is Sky now? Last heard she's in Ana ( queens royal) but called yest & was told she's left....

Yeah bro, she was there for a few months, but she has 'reached the shore' and left the industry. She's starting a new chapter in her life - just wish her well and good luck in her future endeavours! :)

HOWITZER 155MM
15-03-2008, 10:17 PM
The Concourse shop houses have gone into the page of history. The building except the office tower is officially closed.

Game28
17-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah bro, she was there for a few months, but she has 'reached the shore' and left the industry. She's starting a new chapter in her life - just wish her well and good luck in her future endeavours! :)

yo bro....

Are you saying Sky has also left the industry like Star...???

Well. for Star she was 'forced' to return back to MY. Not sure why Sky, if wat you're saying is indeed true, has left so abruptly? Found a new guy ??

Anyway, i guess it must be for the better... "))

imom
17-03-2008, 06:43 PM
...Well. for Star she was 'forced' to return back to MY. Not sure why Sky, if wat you're saying is indeed true, has left so abruptly?...

Not to worry bro, she left of her own accord and nothing untoward has happened. She appears in good spirits and eager to start the next chapter of her life. It might seem 'abrupt' to us, but I think she has been planning it for some time. The last time I saw her at ANA, she asked me what I'd do if she quit the line... I suspected she was going to do so, but didn't expect it so soon.

All we can do is wish her well... :)

joker88
18-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Sky is also one of my fav when she was in Casa. She was doing FL after leaving Casa before joining ANA.

Wish her all the best. :)

alucardseedorf
30-04-2008, 11:47 PM
hey guys is casanova permanently closed down??? wah went there and was shocked the whole place closed down!!! :(

johnnywalker21
06-05-2008, 10:14 PM
huH!!!! =( casanova got lotsa memories for me leh....always go there on sunday mornings. sigh. Then anyone know where Sophie working at now? Tall, long hair, quite tanned...sigh...

omnia
07-05-2008, 01:26 PM
You could try Legends 3:)

. Then anyone know where Sophie working at now? Tall, long hair, quite tanned...sigh...

wtf_haha
07-05-2008, 01:48 PM
how abt the super lian Tammy? kinda miss her gfe.. lol..

johnnywalker21
07-05-2008, 10:08 PM
agree bro, tammy was one of the best...sigh...still remember angel, sophie, geraldine, snow..once i blew like 500+ on a long vip room jacuzzi session with sophie with no regrets man...

ENCHANTER
07-05-2008, 11:21 PM
how abt the super lian Tammy? kinda miss her gfe.. lol..

Last heard she has went over to galaxy hc

kronthos
09-05-2008, 02:34 PM
huH!!!! =( casanova got lotsa memories for me leh....always go there on sunday mornings. sigh. Then anyone know where Sophie working at now? Tall, long hair, quite tanned...sigh...

Sophie's at De Ana Health Spa at Queen Street. Same name. I go there for her pretty much.

sleeperX
12-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Last heard she has went over to galaxy hc

What is her name over at galaxy?

Game28
20-05-2008, 08:11 PM
yo...fellow regulars of Casa...

I'm writing this with lots of strong emotions as this is the 1st HC i visited after reading the various threads in SB. That was at least 3 yrs ago...

And boy, wht a lucky ba***rd I am...till now I've never found any true gems like the ones I got to know here...

Ok, to cut a long stroy short, I'm here to 'appeal' to bros out there who have also been addicted becos of the gals formerly from Casa. The top 3 gals of all time for me are STAR, SKY & Lemon. Besides Lemon, who is still around, the other 2 have long left the scene, either voluntary or involuntary.

Now I got serious prob finding gals of this calibre and standard...Trust me i'm not just taking the easy way out by asking for recomm here...I've tried at least 10 other 'ang pais' from this forum but NOBODY comes even remotely close to Star or SKY..I meant this 2 were total packages..from looks to body to masssage & but of course the services!

I'm 'desperately' looking for bros to recomm anybody they think can match our Casa goddesses....Now I can only look for Lemon & rturn satisfied..but hey, if only man can be satisfied by one woman, we all wont be here in thid forum uh "))

So, look out for my FRs once I've tried your recomm...till then, happy b**king....

Harcourt
20-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Bro, you can try Vivian of Bugis.

Right now, in the market, good-looking chicks with nice big boobs, can massage and got good service, only her. Can't think of anyone else.

ENCHANTER
20-05-2008, 10:32 PM
If i am not wrong Lemon at Zen HC at landmark hotel... sky has resigned:D

groo
21-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Bro, you can try Vivian of Bugis...Right now, in the market, good-looking chicks with nice big boobs, can massage and got good service, only her. Can't think of anyone else.
IMHO, Vivian and Lemon cannot be compared, like orange and apple.

But i'd prefer Lemon any time, hands down. Lemon has the looks, the bod and the height. She provides a mean Thai massage and her FJ leaves me wanting more... :D ... and she speaks cantonese!

Vivian, like some who had pointed out, is more wild in her service. She's chatty and can talk about everything under the sun. And funny thing is, you want to tip her, she refuse to take it. She'd rather you reward her for her good service by visiting her more often! :D But 1 thing i can vouch for her, she is very hardworking and really takes good care of you.

So there, take your pick - just remember, OMMIAMP (One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison)! Cheers and cheong-aaahhhhh...!!!

bluerave67
21-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Just for info....apologies if this info is repeated:

The following were from Casanova now at ANA Health Spa Queens Royal Hotel

1) Sophie
2) Sugar
3) Agnes
4) Snow

Some had went to Zen at Golden Landmark, I have not been there thus I do not know who is there.

Most of them are still using the same name happu hunting!

IGrew
21-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Sad to see this place close down. I will also miss the services of Star and Sky. Must try to visit Vivian as suggested by bros groo and Harcourt.

leefook69
22-06-2008, 01:53 PM

1) Sophie
2) Sugar
3) Agnes
4) Snow

Some had went to Zen at Golden Landmark, I have not been there thus I do not know who is there.

Hi Bro,

Appreciated if can provide the contact no of ANA Health Spa ?

Thanks ya...

J_king
22-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Appreciated if can provide the contact no of ANA Health Spa ?

Thanks ya...

bro, its the same no. as the previous Legend. see for urself in the health centre guide forum:D

EvilInside
22-06-2008, 07:05 PM
This place used to have lots of SG gals. Dun know any more working there?:confused:

asturias
24-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Bro,

Confusing leh......previously these gals that you mentioned were said to be in Galaxy HC by some bros.....

So confirm they are in ANA health spa?

rgds

1) Sophie
2) Sugar
3) Agnes
4) Snow

zenarc
24-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Bro,

Confusing leh......previously these gals that you mentioned were said to be in Galaxy HC by some bros.....

So confirm they are in ANA health spa?

rgds

Hi Bro Asturias,

they did went over Galaxy but now wz Ana....kekekeke:D

asturias
04-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Ya...I visited Sugar at ANA spa last saturaday. Took a BM, BJ + HJ. Fingered her until she shiok.

Hi Bro Asturias,

they did went over Galaxy but now wz Ana....kekekeke:D

J_king
04-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Ya...I visited Sugar at ANA spa last saturaday. Took a BM, BJ + HJ. Fingered her until she shiok.

oh, have not visited for quite some time:p. is she stil as delicious?

btw does she do bbbj or french?:D

zenarc
04-07-2008, 10:30 PM

Bro Asturias,

Wah! nice to heard u enjoy yr session...she shiok u shiok also rite..heeehee
anyway did she put on some weight..:)

asturias
08-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Abt there lah ...her weight....thk she got a little bit plump 2 years ago....anyway her figure still ok .... I realli like her boobs....... solid and of the right size

Bro Asturias,

Wah! nice to heard u enjoy yr session...she shiok u shiok also rite..heeehee
anyway did she put on some weight..:)

zenarc
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Abt there lah ...her weight....thk she got a little bit plump 2 years ago....anyway her figure still ok .... I realli like her boobs....... solid and of the right size

Bro Asturias,

me too like her boobs (orginal) kekekek..just nice fr her height and size. She one of the most hardworking gal i have know.:)

Miss room 3 also..

HOWITZER 155MM
09-07-2008, 05:26 AM
Room 3 wtih ample space makes one like a King. Hard to find such a spacious room at standard. Sure miss the place a lot.

Bro Asturias,

me too like her boobs (orginal) kekekek..just nice fr her height and size. She one of the most hardworking gal i have know.:)

Miss room 3 also..

zenarc
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Room 3 wtih ample space makes one like a King. Hard to find such a spacious room at standard. Sure miss the place a lot.

Yes Bro Howitzer 155M, no other HC has such spacious room...:D what to do en-block sale to built residence apartment....shit!!! really miss the place ..sigh!!!

atomsgame
09-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi all, seem like all of us have been left high and dry after all the star and sky left. Any good recommendation? Have been a while already....

asturias
09-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Heard from Snow n Sugar when I visit ANA Spa....Sky told them she's taking a long rest leh not retire......seems that she left an opening for her to come back to this line....so we hope....I realli like Sky BJ and her pussy tat is brazilian wax clean

Hi all, seem like all of us have been left high and dry after all the star and sky left. Any good recommendation? Have been a while already....

Vectra
09-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Last time used to be better with more variety. Not much excitement lately with so many WLs in semi-retirement:rolleyes:

Game28
14-07-2008, 08:59 PM
That's prob the BEST NEWS I've heard in a long long time..thks bro

Heard from Snow n Sugar when I visit ANA Spa....Sky told them she's taking a long rest leh not retire......seems that she left an opening for her to come back to this line....so we hope....I realli like Sky BJ and her pussy tat is brazilian wax clean

joelwong
16-07-2008, 12:49 PM
That's prob the BEST NEWS I've heard in a long long time..thks bro

Yes I think Sky is making a come back soon..my boss who has been keeping her been complaining for quite a while oredi. He quite pissed off tat she still doing free lance behind him n i no from him tat she is actually 39 this year.

Game28
16-07-2008, 02:39 PM
doing freelance ??

Thot she wanted to retire but later found out she's taking a long break...now she's freelancing..

wha...she's a real mystery man!! i even tried to locate her on her mobile when she left ana suddenly...seems like her no disconnected liao..

anyway, wat do u mean your boss 'keeping' her...can elaborate?? else its fine, no issues. "))

chukeliang
16-07-2008, 06:27 PM
any bro kmoe where is jane / the former boss?
ex miko
(jua gen queen)

power69
25-07-2008, 11:30 PM
all these hc will become irrevelant soon.
now ppl go for freelance in hotel. apartment(usually prc)
or home massage (usually semi retired hc auntie)

KT_king
27-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Bros, does anyone know whether Casa will re-open once the reno at Concourse is completed? Did they shift to another location like what Dragon and Executive did when they move out of Marina South?

J_king
27-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Bros, does anyone know whether Casa will re-open once the reno at Concourse is completed? Did they shift to another location like what Dragon and Executive did when they move out of Marina South?

Yes, to Aiko @ Tanglin Shopping Centre;)

Luke Cage
27-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Man ! I still miss Star to this day. Her bbbj was the best

chukeliang
27-07-2008, 02:16 PM
is the boss jessie ? Ex glass hotel?
The aiko mr lee shift where?

Nara
31-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey fellows,

After you've tried diving into the sea of FL, you prob wont wanna waste time
in the Health Club scene.

In Freelance scene, you mostly pay 100-140 and get 90mins of time. You choose who you like. you get to cum twice, if you can make it. and believe me, if you like to carry on message, the ladies will be more than happy to carry on forever.

happened to me. after the "stars and skies" of casa kaboomed, i figured there is little reason to always pay 40 cover charge, endure at least 20mins of talk cock piano lesson, then rush rush to cum once.

More good times!

Nenekochi
01-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know the where about of Sophie, Snow and Sky.

I really missed their service and good looks.

Thanks

Bobby8881
03-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Some time ago there was a KELLY there - about 2 years ago.

She was known to be ice-cold, but we clicked very well.

Anyone knows where she is now?

Game28
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
bro...

I read your post with much interest..maybe you are right. Money is better spent on FL than Hc nowadays.

Ive only tried Sky when she was between jobs from Casa to Ana. Agreed, I truly enjoyed myself whenever we met up at some hotel. Now, I've lost touch with her & trying to get in contact again...Any bros can help? Head many different stories that she has quit, doing FL, married etc...but something tells me she will be bakc in biz real soon.

Anyway, bro NAra, do you have any good recomm for FL ? I saw you wrote Star Sky in your post...these 2 happended to be my all time fav...so guess we might share the same taste to some extent. Any heads up will be most appreciated...folllowed by FR. promise.

Nara
17-09-2008, 01:09 AM
"Anyway, bro NAra, do you have any good recomm for FL ?"

You can get into the yahoo club of any okt and easily have an eyeful
of who you like. its dat easy:)) tho pictures are never 100%. but beats any of
the health club auntie mystery recommendations 100%

My recent favourite experiences are with pussycatzdolls.
They got this light bondage thing going on with some gals so its
90mins of great fun:)) Some OKT like XiaoBai also got lots of gals doing ass-jobs. kinda never-before seen in any health club.

Best part. before you got tired. newbies rush in. health club gems..even good ones get yahyah and tired. the really really good ones...get the police.
*sigh*

Have fun.

naughtyben22
27-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Yes, to Aiko @ Tanglin Shopping Centre;)

just out of curiosity: so now casanova has been renamed as Aiko? Or you mean there are two HCs at Tanglin Shopping Centre???

joelwong
27-10-2008, 10:20 PM
just out of curiosity: so now casanova has been renamed as Aiko? Or you mean there are two HCs at Tanglin Shopping Centre???

Yes. There's 2 hc there. One Tanglin HC one AIKO Health Spa..

naughtyben22
28-10-2008, 12:14 PM
oh, so now casa has been renamed as Tanglin HC? or Aiko? Just curious... thanks!

Karma Karma
28-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Concourse seem gone. Where do Casa move to?

power69
30-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Concourse seem gone. Where do Casa move to?

aiko hc at tanglin shopping centre

Peregrine
30-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Is it the same female boss? She quite lau chio:p

joelwong
31-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Is it the same female boss? She quite lau chio:p

He heWE got same taste...

Mr. Man
01-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Man, it's really hard to find gem like Star these days.....-_-

Star is really gone for gd huh.....:(

newman11
07-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Man, it's really hard to find gem like Star these days.....-_-

Star is really gone for gd huh.....:(

Bro, agree man.. hope she is doing well in back home..

HOWITZER105MM
07-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Is the same Boss over at Aiko health Centre. Her name is Jess. ;)

Yes she is still very chio despite after birth. When she was working at Galaxy, I had her twice. She was hot and sexy in her red bra. Sometimes when I visit and see her in Aiko, I still steal glimpses of her. Now she is a hot MILF:)

ChickyBoyBoy
07-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Miss Star service so much, does anyone here knows where her location?

BonkingBoyBoy
07-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Miss Star service so much, does anyone here knows where her location?

U looking for Star? Me too

mazda1947
07-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Twinkle twinkle little STAR: hw i wonder where u r...........? :)

anderz69
07-12-2009, 11:31 PM
U looking for Star? Me too

Sorry to tailgate. But i also miss her too!:o she is such a superbabe!

xqlover
08-12-2009, 05:25 AM
My regret was that I only had one session with Star but it was one of my best. Quite a lot of fun and the bonk was superb.

Heard she is back in Malaysia, anyone got contact?

ang076
08-12-2009, 06:24 AM
I missed Star too.

I never forget her little BDSM style and long AR, and BBBJ..
She is bisexual, tarma with her and her chosen mate was possible last time.

Too bad, I wont get to see her in Singapore for she was barred from entering Singapore after she was caught in raid by AV..:(

ameth
08-12-2009, 12:35 PM
sigh!!!! those were the days! she was that good!

honestly, i have doubt she will be back again!!

I missed Star too.

I never forget her little BDSM style and long AR, and BBBJ..
She is bisexual, tarma with her and her chosen mate was possible last time.

Too bad, I wont get to see her in Singapore for she was barred from entering Singapore after she was caught in raid by AV..:(

anderz69
09-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Right, she really fits her namesake... STAR! So many bro miss her :rolleyes:

Fmcane
09-12-2009, 11:30 AM
I miss sky:(, so badly that i have not visited HC, or any sm activities ever since she retired (21 months & still counting). Got her sms few months back hinting of meeting up soon. However, her hp line was cut off suddenly & we lost touch since. Just hope she is fine & wish her well;)

WOOZY25
17-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Missed Sky..

Apprehend
18-08-2011, 12:25 AM
http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/125/639/791/new-sexy-lady-s-lingerie-chinese-tow-color-halter-dress-0a936.jpg

thomasdelaruue
18-08-2011, 02:40 AM
miss moon and star.

bign
18-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Bro, this WL is??

xqlover
18-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Amazing how this thread is still alive!

shark88fin
18-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Not to forget Lemon

nokia6i00
18-08-2011, 11:29 PM
this thread had become a memorial park. :eek:

G.T.O
08-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Anyone has ICE contact?
Digging out my phonebook and realised I lost it somehow T_T

ssfxxx
08-09-2011, 04:29 PM
miss this place...:(

tcs90
08-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Yap! Geraldine

nokia3510
11-09-2011, 11:11 PM
And lemon!

phsyl
12-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Geraldine good.:)

donfool
12-09-2011, 09:15 AM
RReally MISS this wonderful palyground.... big, clean rooms, good facilities and most importantly!!!!! the Star... the Sky... the Moon... the Ice.... Sooooooooo much pleasure ..... LOST!!!! LOSS!!!!

tcs90
12-09-2011, 03:13 PM
It's all history Bro! What we have now are those "PIGEON" hse type with no facilties at all and entrance fee is not cheap.

analog
16-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Geraldine was outstanding.
would be nice if she was FL but guess not.

tcs90
16-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Geraldine was outstanding.
would be nice if she was FL but guess not.

"Bopian" she retired liow but is a good thing for her and all the best to her

xqlover
16-09-2011, 11:31 PM
RReally MISS this wonderful palyground.... big, clean rooms, good facilities and most importantly!!!!! the Star... the Sky... the Moon... the Ice.... Sooooooooo much pleasure ..... LOST!!!! LOSS!!!!

And not to mention the discreet backdoor entrance/exit!

Arcticbear
16-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Had contacted geraldine the other day. She informed me she is no longer in the service sector. Guess no more chance

nokia611o
17-09-2011, 03:12 AM
It's all history Bro! What we have now are those "PIGEON" hse type with no facilties at all and entrance fee is not cheap.

try tiamo hc, next to swimming pool.
Golden landmark hotel.
Got spaCious room.
Better try before it gone also.

analog
20-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Had contacted geraldine the other day. She informed me she is no longer in the service sector. Guess no more chance
I wish her well. A very nice lady.

toolman
21-09-2011, 01:02 AM
I wish her well. A very nice lady.

bro,geraldine is it the D cup cute cute babes?

power69
21-09-2011, 01:26 PM
where is the lady, jane,/or grace ?

tcs90
21-09-2011, 05:18 PM
where is the lady, jane,/or grace ?

Heard she retired liow. Any bro can confirm?

asturias
27-09-2011, 01:02 AM
I rem Fiona, Sugar, Star, Lemon, Ice, Sky.......those were the days :)

BigCPK
27-09-2011, 01:15 AM
My very first is star...unforgettable exp.....snow too...she literally raped me by bj until i cim despite me begging her to stop....fwah...my best experienced bj ever.....nothing ever comes close since...

TheHappyMondays
06-12-2011, 06:52 PM
anyone knowing amazing Grace where she is?

Heard she retired liow. Any bro can confirm?

TheHappyMondays
19-06-2013, 03:35 PM
does anybody still knows Grace whereabouts? She super in AR. thanks you.

Greenfields
25-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Experiencing some technical difficulties, my apologies if my part 1 appears more than once.
Now for part 2...the FR!
I was assigned Ms Apple (to the bro who asked abt her, hope this FR is useful).
A 25 year old, Melaka girl. Slightly plump, not very tall, curly maggie mee hair, sweet voice, doe eyes - actually she reminds me of a plumper version of Candice Toh (Project Superstar), dun slam me if u disagree, just a personal feel.
Massage was hard enough for me, fairly gd.
Nice to chit chat, lots of giggling, a gd friendly conversationalist.
After finishing massage, she started her tickling massage, running her finger tips along the back - ticklish but heavenly. All this while, although the action has turned sensual, the topic of conversation was still casual talk. But it was clear where this was headed. Finally, the golden qn was popped. Standard prices quoted, and I didnt bargain cos she seemed like a nice girl. Opted for FJ. If u are into this long enough, u will know how much is the standard price for FJ, so no need to reveal here.
Started with some catbath and some more balls tickling. More ticklish than erotic for me, but nevertheless, it was enjoyable experience.
Then she started to cap me using her mouth and gave a nice and long BJ. Very accomodating person, even asked if I would like it standing or sitting. Chose to sit on the sofa while she continues with her BJ. Finally, buay lun, ask her to go to mattress and engage her in missionary position.
I would like to think that she was enjoying it, by virtue of a few scratch marks on my back and the tense sounds she was making loudly. Pussy tight enough, even with condom could feel some sensation. Didnt take me long to reach the climax....with her concurrently (she claimed, so I believe).
All in all, a very accomodating lady. Friendly, sweet, gd BJ, nice GF feeling. Not a stunner, but pleasing to the eyes. Recommended for bros who prefer sex with a little bit of feeling to doing it with a pretty but dead log.
To quote the Project Superstar judges, "you kan dong dao wo" - means I was touched (emotionally).
Ratings :
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 5/10, small tummy, non-slim arms.
Boobs : A cup, small nipples.
Voice : 9/10. Sweet like syrup.
HJ : N.A.
BJ : 8/10. Gd suction, hardworking. Would be even better if its BBBJ.
FJ : 7/10. As I was doing most of the work.
Overall : 7/10.
RTF : Maybe, but would prefer to try others in Casanova first.

Thank you for reading my lengthy posts.

Up thread for this power FR

imom
25-08-2023, 09:30 AM
Up thread for this power FR

Are you in a time warp? Digging up long-defunct threads like this one and the Galaxy thread :D

BananaMilk
26-08-2023, 12:01 AM
Are you in a time warp? Digging up long-defunct threads like this one and the Galaxy thread :D

Bro, you very funny, I like:D