PDA

View Full Version : Casanova

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

HOWITZER 155MM
19-12-2006, 12:16 PM
heard geraldine retired liao.

Newbie_chngster
21-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Well, managed to find lemon again at another place.:)

bros who want to know where can pm me.

justhorny
21-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Well, managed to find lemon again at another place.:)

bros who want to know where can pm me.

Is it confirmed ???? If yes, may pop by to try her out :D

anfkk
21-12-2006, 06:32 PM
FR:

Name: SNOW
Face: 7/10
Body:7/10
Service:7/10
Dmg: BM+HJ - $80

I think she is rather pretty. Not jaw dropping, but sweet enough. Very fair. And u know wat... LONG nipples man. If you are into that, you'll like her. She is friendly. Not much of a BM though... a bit ripped off for $80.

izsim
21-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Name: tamly (something like that)
Face: 6.5/10 (typical china girls face, those you find in BS)
Tits: B cup with big nipples
Body: short and slim with some tummy fat
Bj: 2/10 (too fast and no skill at all)
Fj: 5/10 (one thing really turns me off is during FJ, she kept saying ' yes, you are so good, so good' which i find more funny then a turnon and her "stereo" system is way too fake)
RTF: no. for that entrance fees, i rather got sasha or if i got more vitamin M, dragon[/QUOTE]

================================================== ================================================== ==============================

Concur with bro, she sometimes TCSS too much and want to have some peace but she kept chatting about getting Xmas presents for her niece, brother, father lah......WTF. On the other hand she tries to be very friendly and some bros may like it but to me no mood that day.

Tammy is defintely not Sweet, young type not 22yrs maybe late 20s to me. Don't really find her pretty but rather lianish

I must say she has very good GF feel and those bro looking for this factor she scores very well.

After she turn you over and she starts to lick your neck and ears and seduce you. That where I start to feel her g-strings and really turn on when fingering her. Then she asked you the golden question what service do I want. By now already buay tahan sure the little brother wants action.

Her boobs about B+, soft big nipples good for sucking and very smooth skin. She turns off all the light which I don't really like as she don't want you to see her face.

She would use towel to wipe for you after shower, bring your shoes, button your shirt and gives you very good GF feeling if you looking for that type.

She wanted 120 for FJ but so happen I don't have enough and only give her 110. she asked me to frequent her more and give discount next time.

dangdang
22-12-2006, 02:50 AM
I'm also looking for lemon. which new place has she gone to?

bobbyteng
22-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Quick and short FR on Chelsea of Casa

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 toned with tattoo on back
Boobs: 6/10 (A+ Cup)
Svc: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: Cover + $100

Went by Casa earlier this week. Didnt book. Decided to see who comes knocking on my door.

In comes Chelsea. says she work there only 1 month plus from MY. Before this, working in York hotel Jay Bee. She says the S'porean men all go there cos here price of one, there equals two.

Long story short. After 15 minutes of playing piano, she asks "Lao Ban, Jing Tian Yao Speyshel mah?"... then what was I there for?

Anyway, everything was rather SOP i guess, but what was satisfying was that she was willing to please and very friendly. PLUS, her acting makes it all seem rather geniune and not Star Award type of acting. Almost got feeling type. i appreciated that.

For bros who want slim, lianish girl with long hair, firm but small breasts, nice trimmed bush, friendly attitude with a little GFE, great acting skills...chelsea's ur bet.

seeknewss
22-12-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm also looking for lemon. which new place has she gone to?

Another bro FR on possibly Lemon in Classic HC at Furama Hotel. The description fits her and I think it is her. Will go there next week to verify unless you beat me to it.

Newbie_chngster
23-12-2006, 12:06 AM
confirm lieow bro, although her working hours there shorter so you might miss her if u go at night. Ent fee also cheaper $38/45min, $48/60mins.

genesismark
23-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Today get off - day from CO. Decided to pop by for adventure.
Went to the reception and asked for my favourites - either on leave or working. Reception recommended a newbie so I guess can give a shot.

In the room, she came in and intro herself as Chanel. Ask how long did she work here - she muttered something that i could not work out. As I go into the massage, she popped the golden question in less than 5 mins. Told her to go on and we will revisit the question later. Flapped to the front and was greeted with a head massage followed by the offer.

Service menu was HJ, BM or BJ. Opt for BM - bad move.
She readied herself by turning up in her birthday suit plus a towel covering her back. Gave a brief catbath and starting wanking my johnson like no tomorrow.

Verdict:

Looks : 6/10 (typical kampong girl)
Boobs: 32B
Height: ~1.6m
Catbath: 2/10
HJ : 5/10
BJ: N/A
FJ: N/A

RTF: No.
Damage: 40 + 80

packardbell
23-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Today get off - day from CO. Decided to pop by for adventure.
Went to the reception and asked for my favourites - either on leave or working. Reception recommended a newbie so I guess can give a shot.

In the room, she came in and intro herself as Chanel. Ask how long did she work here - she muttered something that i could not work out. As I go into the massage, she popped the golden question in less than 5 mins. Told her to go on and we will revisit the question later. Flapped to the front and was greeted with a head massage followed by the offer.
Service menu was HJ, BM or BJ. Opt for BM - bad move.
She readied herself by turning up in her birthday suit plus a towel covering her back. Gave a brief catbath and starting wanking my johnson like no tomorrow.

Verdict:

Looks : 6/10 (typical kampong girl)
Boobs: 32B
Height: ~1.6m
Catbath: 2/10
HJ : 5/10
BJ: N/A
FJ: N/A

RTF: No.

Brudder, for $80, you should go for fj instead. Aiyo. Anyone know if Paris is there. Wonder if she is there, did her price drop to 100 from early 200. She a good looker to fuck.

max_priest
23-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Brudder, for $80, you should go for fj instead. Aiyo. Anyone know if Paris is there. Wonder if she is there, did her price drop to 100 from early 200. She a good looker to fuck.

The S$200 gal quit liao ... Unless her pussy rim is laced with caviar, how to survive if all ang pais there charge S$100 only for the full service ... :rolleyes:

genesismark
23-12-2006, 06:17 PM

Hmm.. Thanks for the advice, i did not realise i had been a carrot head for a long time.

dangdang
24-12-2006, 03:33 PM
confirm lieow bro, although her working hours there shorter so you might miss her if u go at night. Ent fee also cheaper $38/45min, $48/60mins.

You lucky dick! How did u manage to find out? She called u, ah?

dominion
25-12-2006, 11:42 AM
just wondering whether May still works there. haven't heard about her for quite sometime in this forum. Any bros can share? Thanx :)

download_maniac
08-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Hi Guys after getting a haircut at concourse, I decided to go for sky and celebrate the new year with her, with a bang, but sadly the place was packed. So i decided to go and ask the recep to send who ever was available.

So SOP took shower, and waited, knock kock came in this "chubby" girl, for a minute i thought to cancel, but decided to play along, her massage skills not too bad, and her friendliness is excellent as well.

But what got my attention was her teasing skills, she really got me hard in no time, and was then busy sucking away without even asking if i needed a special. Her skills at BJ are fabulous... I guess even Star and Sky cant compare - maybe if she was thin she would have really packed a punch and people would really book her.
So I was busy playing with her pussy and even her ass and she didnt complain, in fact she kept urging me to bang her, which i didnt want. But through it all, she deep throats, even does it while i was sitting on the chair, having a smoke. Fuck this girl has fun while she gives you head.
Eventually my brudder let go, some in her mouth and some on her tits and stomach. She said till next time when she wants me to bang her.

Bros, if you have not tried her, try her, dont judge her by her looks, go for her service, its Fantastic.

Enjoy.

The best thing on Monday evening- Casa was totally packed, brudders were all lined up waiting, saw sky looking sexy as ever. :)

lohwah
09-01-2007, 03:38 PM
does any bro know eve still at casonova? if not where she been to which health ctr? thank

@h-BeN
09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Just tried Snow last week.. Sh'e auite slim and tall.. Malaysian babe... Freaking wet pussy, nice boobs with nice long light brown nipplyyysss.... Paid 100 for the FJ...

Warlord1919
09-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Must go try Snow in Casanova, actually there is another Snow at Basement, the Hand 2 Body Spa, I heard she's a commando too:)

TheHappyMondays
10-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Must go try Snow in Casanova, actually there is another Snow at Basement, the Hand 2 Body Spa, I heard she's a commando too:)

Go try try Snow and leaves a FR to us to hear your commandos training from her? :)

daring70
11-01-2007, 02:10 PM
still there. look for "win"

does any bro know eve still at casonova? if not where she been to which health ctr? thank

curiosityz
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
u bros damm zai. heard my friends talking abouit this place too. i going there try one day...

lohwah
13-01-2007, 07:06 AM
still there. look for "win"
thank bro will call up them if i go:)

sinfulguy
18-01-2007, 03:58 PM
feeling kind of horny yesterday so headed for Casanova to look for Geraldine...

Here's the FR

This is mine second time with her....had a booking at 2.30pm....bloody hell the bro in front of me came late and dragged my booking....so I waited in the room until she came in at 2.50pm....20 minutes of waiting man!!!!

Nonetheless when I saw her gigantic boobs spilling out of her tight spag top....I forgot everything....

Massage normal lah....not much strength but managed to get me relaxed to the point of almost dozing off.....

Then she started the tickling of your back down to the ass crack and balls routine....finally asked to turn over and pop the question....

I told her I did full course the last time with her and didn't last very long so this time just body and blow will do....

Bj with cap...quite good....fingered her and man!!!!she's damn wet man....everytime I push my fingers in...she lets out a moan...quite erotic...after about 5mins...asked to sit down on the chair while she continue to bj....for a moment...quite tempted to "upgrade" to FJ but resisted.....finally after another 5 mins....asked to cum on her boobs....very satisfying....more value for money than doing FJ.....IMHO....

Summary

Looks : as mentioned before....MILF in her mid to late 30's (auntie looking...those looking for SYT...pls skip)
Body : Bak bak type....not slim ok.....
Massage : 6/10
Boobs : 36 C+ to D...not too sure...will ask her next time
BJ with cap : 7/10...not the best I have tried

Overall 7.5 to 8 out of 10
RTF : when I am around the area again...

Demage : entrance $40 + special $80

Hope you like my FR

jonaloy
18-01-2007, 07:30 PM
yo yo...

had Star a week ago....man is she hot..!!!

personally, I think Star is THE BEST around now. But she kept recomm I try Sky.

Have read quite alot of good FRs on Sky here...

For those who have tried both, ANY COMMENTS COMPARISONS ETC? Surely one must be better in some areas than the other....

HOWITZER 155MM
20-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Any girl in Casa allowed shuanfei? Has any bro booked a WL out for individual bonking session? Any new big boob girls lately?:D

big_dreamerV2
21-01-2007, 08:19 PM
went without a booking last Tuesday so try my luck to see who I get. Waited for a while and this young girl walked in. NOT BAD. Told me her name was Tammi, 22 Yrs Singaporean chinese started only 2 months. Very chatty.

Standard massage for 20 minutes and asked me to turn around. Lie besides me and started kissing and raba raba then move into French Kissing. Asked me what I want, and under such circumstances, what less can you ask for.

Make a show out of stripping and started BJ. Moved into 69 and what else can I do. The rest they say is history.

Looks : very young, 8/10
Body : soild 8/10
Massage : 7/10
Boobs : 36 C+ to D...not too sure. Soft and nice
FJ: Fantatic 8/10, accomdating

packardbell
21-01-2007, 10:11 PM
yo yo...

had Star a week ago....man is she hot..!!!

personally, I think Star is THE BEST around now. But she kept recomm I try Sky.

Have read quite alot of good FRs on Sky here...

For those who have tried both, ANY COMMENTS COMPARISONS ETC? Surely one must be better in some areas than the other....

I prefer sky, she is behave more real than star. Star seem artificial leh. Maybe got no chemistry. Sky can chat better. Just my one cent worth of comment. Hope you don't mind.

jonaloy
22-01-2007, 12:47 AM
ok...actually i'm very keen to try Sky..

Look out for FR this wk.. "))

Samsung Cheong
22-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi!

I guess we book her the same day and I had the same problem too.
I book her at 1:00pm and waitied for 20mins and she told me that her 1st client came late. That is why all of us were delayed.

I had Fj with her because my last try was body massage and blow-job.
Her FJ was fantastic especially when she is riding on you with your hands free to rub her 2 big neh neh. Had a wonderful time sucking them as well.

By the way, does she allow you to come on her boobs after removing the Condom? I would definitely try next time.

HOWITZER 155MM
22-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Bro Samsung,

Care to share a FR?

boyboi
23-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Is Tammy the NYP Tammy ?:D

iLuvBaboo
23-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Hi!

I book her at 1:00pm and waitied for 20mins and she told me that her 1st client came late. That is why all of us were delayed.

Her FJ was fantastic especially when she is riding on you with your hands free to rub her 2 big neh neh. Had a wonderful time sucking them as well.

By the way, does she allow you to come on her boobs after removing the Condom? I would definitely try next time.

- - - - - - - - - -
Can shoot into mouth???

iLuvBaboo
23-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi!

----

can try remove condom and shoot into mouth? if she swallow better!

de_squz
26-01-2007, 12:46 AM
hi bros!!!been to casanova before....can anyone recommend a gal where her pussy is kinda hairy?dun really like cleanly shaven...hahaha!!!

jonaloy
26-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi...

As promised....FR on Sky.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Massage : 6/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, very accomodating...

Actually I didn't even realise she was giving BBBJ. Me not too comfy cos not sure if safe. Always prefer to be safe not sorry but today not alert enought to stop her.

Any bros have rec BBBj form Cky before care to share?

Honestly, me feeling a little uneasy since...

englii56
28-01-2007, 11:57 AM
bro iLuvBaboo if u want good fuck go there every week she gave RAW EVEN our director liang of money is no enough

Ray06
28-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi...
Actually I didn't even realise she was giving BBBJ. Me not too comfy cos not sure if safe. Always prefer to be safe not sorry but today not alert enought to stop her.

Any bros have rec BBBj form Cky before care to share?

Honestly, me feeling a little uneasy since...

Bro, your cock now feel uncomfortable or mentally feel uneasy ?
No offence....

jonaloy
28-01-2007, 04:50 PM
mentally...just a bit worried I guess.

Hven't done BBBJ...except wit GFs..

max_priest
28-01-2007, 10:17 PM
I have had Sky a few times already. I did her this afternoon. I don't remember posting a FR on her. As such, I have decided to do so since I have nothing better to do this evening at the airport waiting for my flight. I must say Sky is considered the best dress WL in Casanova.

Look - 7.5/10

Would be higher if her mouth is smaller. She has big double eyelid eyes and high bridge-nose. Quite a babe minus her big mouth. She told me she just has her hair done. Her body perm hair looks good on her. Her hairstyle is like those of Jade Seah. I give another 0.5 points b'cos of her new hairstyle that I like very much.

Bod - 7.5/10

Neither slim nor plumb. Good physique and about 1.66m tall. Fair and smooth body complexion. She has slim nice legs. She would looks good in almost anything.

Tits - 7.8/10

She possesses B-Assets. Firm and yet soft to the touch. I like these kinda boobs which are rounded and perky. Her nipples are brown in colour and pencil eraser in size.

Massage - 6.8/10

She has improved alot in this department since the last time I tried her. She also used body moisturiser to massage me. Quite soothing and nice scent as well.

French - 7.0/10

Not as passionate as some of the WLs I Have had in other H/C. However, considerably stimulating. Frenching to me is vital as it aids to build up my sexual momentum. :D

Catbath - 6.5/10

She needs to put in more effort in this department. Too brief and nothing to shout. She pales in comparison to Star in this particular department.

BBBJ - 6.5/10

I have experienced better ones. Non deep-throated and suction pressure not optimal. Again, she definitely lose up to Star in this department. She alternated with HJ while BBBJing me.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted 3 styles - Cow gal ride, doggie and missionary. I gave her high rating b'cos she was pretty tight down south, and she was active and engaging while I bonked her missionary. We frenched non-stopped while I thrusted my massive heirloom into her warm love tunnel.

Attitude - 8.0/10

Quite accomodating, chatty and friendly. Towel dried for me after I have showered. Hmm .. Great GF treatment.

Repeat - Probably yes! ;)

Cheers,
Max

J_king
29-01-2007, 11:31 AM
dear Casa cheongsters,

:D have not cheong CASA for 4mths. is my fav Sugar stil working there, or is there any new gals 2 reccommend??

max_priest
29-01-2007, 11:18 PM
have not cheong CASA for 4mths. is my fav Sugar stil working there, or is there any new gals 2 reccommend??

Yes, Sugar still in action ... tits as big as ever. The Newbie is christened Beverly ... Don't forget to post a FR here!

Enjoy,
Max

Learhsa
02-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Had a session with SKY today, as usual her BJ is the best of the best.....:cool:

Anyway while chatting with Sky, heard from her that 2 new girls will be joining after CNY. One of them by the name of BEVERLY happen to come for interview this afternoon according to Sky. So i check with her how she looks like in terms of comparison with Star. Sky told me that she looks more chio than Star.....hmmm since Sky's standard of girl's looks is quite high....might wanna check out BEVERLY after CNY.....:p

Cheers Bros & Happy Cheonging!!!

Sounds good, I'm trying her today. will try go come up with a FR

old_baby
03-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Had a session wif SKY last week. Too busy that's why post so late.

Heard so much abt her in the forum, so decided to try her. Called up and booked her for a 5.30 session. Went into the room straight and abt 5 mins later she came in wif a black dress. Can clearly see tat she wearing g-string underneath.

Proceeded with the massage. After abt 15 mins she asked me whether i want any 'special' today.(While asking she rubbing her bare clitoris against my small head.) I asked for HJ but she said HJ and BJ both 80 so of coz opt for BJ lar!!!(Dunno whether kenah con or not also.) I ask her can don't wear condom or not she tell me "who say you can do without condom one?! Then she proceeded to BJ me. To my surprise the really nv put on condom straightaway blow for me!!! Her BBBJ quite good, and halfway thru i ask her can CIM anot she say 100. Too high liao so 100 also can lar. 5 mins later i came and the kept on blowing even after i shot my load into her mouth. I thought she would go to the sink and spit away my juice but surprise surprise, the swallowed the whole lot!!!! Left a very satisfied man.

Name: Sky
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: Nv Try

smlee
03-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Frenching to me is vital as it aids to build up my sexual momentum. :D

Same sentiment. Estee and Whiskey my favourite and i usually skip the massage and go straight into foreplay with frenching.

You have any other good recommendation?

dominion
04-02-2007, 11:31 AM
i heard that the beverly is hot and vv popular among the bros. wonder why no FR here yet?

weeklys
05-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi all,

pretty new here. heard a lot abt star, sky & sugar from friend. not beri gd with FR hence paiseh. personally have tried sugar and find her quite gd

Look : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
Overall : 7/10

Will try to get Star and Sky as well as the others that bros here recommend and come back with a FR but heard Star beri hot and not easy to bk leh

cheers

gaia
05-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi all,

pretty new here. heard a lot abt star, sky & sugar from friend. not beri gd with FR hence paiseh. personally have tried sugar and find her quite gd

Look : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
Overall : 7/10

Will try to get Star and Sky as well as the others that bros here recommend and come back with a FR but heard Star beri hot and not easy to bk leh

cheers

Bro...keep trying to book Star......u wont regret.....

dominion
05-02-2007, 08:21 PM
i heard that beverly is the hottest now. is that true? any bros can confirm?

dominion
05-02-2007, 10:23 PM
wa keep trying for the bloody new gal with big neh neh whole day also not available. heard that casa open 5 mins she can booked until all liao. zzz give me no chance sia.

Any bros keen to share about her?

ooki-ster
06-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Dominion,

i assume you are talking about Beverly, how is it that you say she has big breasts.

i dun hear any mention of her having big boobs in the forum.

dominion
06-02-2007, 08:16 PM
i heard from one of the WLs there she has big boobs and really popular now thats why asking about her here.

Cuz i havent got a damn chance to get a slot for her!!! :eek:
damn so many cust no FRs here ar

smlee
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM
i heard from one of the WLs there she has big boobs and really popular now thats why asking about her here.

Cuz i havent got a damn chance to get a slot for her!!! :eek:
damn so many cust no FRs here ar

i wonder why you are pushing so hard for beverly :rolleyes:

I have tried her and i must say she's not my type and she is not the "hot" one in casanova

ooki-ster
06-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Hi SM Lee, thanks for your little bit of info.
however you do not mention whats on everyones mind, does she really have big boobs to rival the best there, like sugar and geraldine?

ltc1
07-02-2007, 02:11 AM
bro samlee,

u tried beverly? how is she? share FR here leh.

How is she not ur type? How does she compare to sky?

M thinking of trying her.

wanabe_2006
08-02-2007, 12:50 AM
:p Hi all,
Not everyday I can claim to have tried the new gal ... esp. when I'm not really regular cheongster. Anyway was on leave and read a lot about Cassanova, so called up to asked for Sky ... but booked till 5.45pm. Heard a lot abt new gal ... so asked for Beverly.

First time to Cassanova ... worried bump into someone I know at Concourse. Anyway paid $40 for entry (thot was suppose to be more) ... and went to Room 15. Showered, wash my didi clean clean ... and then heard some came in ... saw her back ... not bad, not plum or short.

Later came out and intro, :eek: realised she looked like "Vivien Hsu" ... shiok!!! Laid down and had the massage ... passable. Talked a little, she's from KL, claimed to be 22yrs old and first time working in HC.

Halfway asked want "full package"? Felt she's a little new ... and I also I'm the type that like to lie back and enjoy, decided to opt for BBBJ instead. She stripped and started to use her neh neh to caress my didi ... very soft and nice size. She started to lick the tip ans suck the head ... very nice suction ... then something missing leh???? What liao! She does not "deep throat" ... just suck the head and tip only and use hand to wank!!! Then I hinted by pushing her head and shoving my dick into her mouth ... but she resisted, can tell she's not comfortable. Ok lah don't wanna force.

She try to comfort me, say can shot into mouth i.e. CIM. She will use hands and then CIM. I said ok lah! I asked to suck the neh neh ... really very nice and soft. Then cumming soon ... told her ... very fast suck and started to stroke hard ... I think shot quite a load. She just suck in, I think she swollowed some.

My ratings ...

Name: Beverly
Face: 7/10 (Vivien Hsu)
Body: 7/10 (33B, nice feel)
BBBJ: 5/10 ( I think swollowed a little)
FJ: Did not try, I wait for someone else FR
Overall: 6/10
RTF: Wanna try Sky and Sugar!!!!

Up my points plzzzzz

Quip
08-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Brothers...

THis Beverly is over-rated...

Tried her today...

BJ:- 2/10
Her version of a blow is too keep her lips on the extreme tip and stroke the shaft... I hap no idea what she was trying to do...No suction man...sianz

FJ:- 6/10
Apply a bit of pressure and she complain .....

Looks:- 6/10

Body: 7/10

Massage: 6/10

RTF: Never...

dirtymonk82
08-02-2007, 01:26 AM
2 extreme reports on this new gal beverly..:rolleyes:

but does she really look like vivan hsu??

HOWITZER 155MM
08-02-2007, 03:05 AM
who has the nicest and biggest breasts in Casa?:)

dominion
08-02-2007, 08:24 PM
i wonder why you are pushing so hard for beverly :rolleyes:

I have tried her and i must say she's not my type and she is not the "hot" one in casanova

aiya have been told she's good and always cannot seem to get her marh... maybe is just i unlucky la... tried for SKY so many times also cannot get sianzzz :confused:

maybe you dont see things in her but apparently quite a lot of people do. the staff told me she's the new hot there. for me, sugar was apparently popular, but for me she wasn't worth even the traveling there so its one man's meat another's poison i guess

bestbest
08-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Bro Seeknewss, you there? What say you about this Beverly dame?

max_priest
08-02-2007, 09:18 PM
who has the nicest and biggest breasts in Casa?

I thought you know already Mr Cannon? You have been asking since day 1 ... :D

dominion
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
who has the nicest and biggest breasts in Casa?:)

supposedly nicest and big is sugar. i've tried her, her boobs is really one of the nicest i've ever seen (and felt) but there was no chemistry between us so for me her rating not that high.

but some bros here rate her highly, so you can try

wanabe_2006
09-02-2007, 12:07 AM
2 extreme reports on this new gal beverly..:rolleyes:

but does she really look like vivan hsu??

Dear Dirtymonk,
Not that extreme leh! Both me and brother QUIP agree that BJ can improve. I only tried BJ and not FJ, BJ wise maybe a little too generous. Really just suck the tip/head ... but no deep throat up/down motion.

I minus 1 more point 'cos she never washup/shower aft BJ. Now I think about it ... yuck! I mean I sucked on her and she used her neh neh to do sexy massage with others ....puke!

Hope this clears things up.

dominion
09-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Firstly I'm not accusing anyone of anything and I really appreciate the honest feedback, but contrary to what you guys said she's still really hot property and I haven't been able to get her last week. Maybe this weekend I will be lucky enough.

I just hope that the feedback is not to fend off more competition for her slots, like they do in the GL threads. And if yours is really genuine, then let me offer my most sincere apologies.

HOWITZER 155MM
09-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Bro Max Priest,

Been thinking of trying SKY. How big are her boobs? How tall is she?

Quip
10-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Brothers....

Vivian Hsu is THE sex goddess... sooooo, please don't put her down by comparing her with Beverly....:)

I'm sorry... But i really did'nt see the resemblence at all....
IMHO...Beverly in simply not RTF material...
It's just hype generated from early posts based on hearsay...:cool:

max_priest
10-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Bro Max Priest,

Been thinking of trying SKY. How big are her boobs? How tall is she?

Bro, didn't you read my recent FR on her? All the above questions you asked can be found in my FR ... ;)

Anyway ... Full B-Cuppers (firm & yet soft); about 1.65 m tall (slim) ... Service-wise can't match Star but she has better dress sense ... in my opinion ...

Cheers,
Max

allgoneliao
11-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Bro, didn't you read my recent FR on her? All the above questions you asked can be found in my FR ... ;)

Anyway ... Full B-Cuppers (firm & yet soft); about 1.65 m tall (slim) ... Service-wise can't match Star but she has better dress sense ... in my opinion ...

Cheers,
Max

must read properly to get what u wan... :)

re123lax
14-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Star

Service: 10

Really excellent service from this gal. She makes u feel good all over during the whole session. ;) Start catbath without stripping which I like. Then slowly strip off her clothes and undergarments one by one. Fantastic. Takes time to slowly arouse u, making u yearn for more. Also sexily blow and deep-throat u until bui tahan! Wonderful!

Looks: 7

Her looks are good but not excellent in my opinion. Her face is a bit round while I prefer sharper face.

Overall, she is the one if u are looking for service.

amir4812
14-02-2007, 06:16 PM
FR on KIPAS (That was what she told me jokingly)
It’s Fan actually.
13th Feb @ abt 1830hrs

Never had any appointment but body in dire need to some tension remover. Went down to Bitch Rd up the escalator. Greeted by a jovial receptionist and directed to room 5. Had shower and the girl came in just as I had finished my shower.
“Hai. Just finish work? Tired?” she asks plus some other unimportant question. Lie face down, funny thing is as she was about to unwrapped the towel from my body she counted out loud 1, 2, 3. She sounds jovial. Started massaging my shoulder area, massage was quite good, applied pressure at the right place. After my back, massage my legs. Once done ask me to turn around.

“Are you ami?” She asks the moment I face her.

I got shocked for a moment, trying to recall if I know her. I was like huh “ami?” She was actually asking whether I am army boy lah, gave me a shock for a while.

She straight away massages me at my groin area just pressing me beside my balls area and at my jungle region. Just enuf to make my blood warm and my dick started to rise. The next word that came out was expected after she saw my periscope rising,

“Any special for you?”

Opted for full of course. She stood up, got a rain coat and sat beside me. Started teasing my dick with her fingers. Got hard in no time. I had my eyes closed as she head down to suck me dick. The bj surprisingly felt wet, thought nothing of it as I was enjoying the bj. The balls sucking and licking was damn good!!! Stop her bj and started licking my small little nipple before heading down to suck me dick again!!! Oh heavenly!!! She sucks my dick, my balls and licks me between my balls and my arse. The feeling I am getting was sensational at that time. My hand then started roaming. Starting of from her breast down her hips before stopping at her CB. Gave it a good raba raba before my fingers went in her CB.She stopped her bj and I heard some wrapper being opened. It’s actually a condom and she was sucking my dick Raw!!!! No wonder it felt good.
She put on a soft helmet before riding my I-Gallop. Change to missionary, normal stance at first after which I raised her legs higher. Change to doggie after feeling satisfied. Ram her hard in that position. I went ram, ram, and ram her CB. Still no feeling of Cumming. Change back to missionary position. KNN still not Cumming yet, complain to her that her CB dry. She licks some saliva on her finger and rubbed her pussy with it. Continued ramming but gave up as I think my sperm bank empty. She volunteered to give me a hand job. The way she shake my shaft is good. One hand masturbate me while the other using I don’t know which finger, finger fuck my arse a bit and slide it up and down between my balls and my arse. The shake shake dig dig session felt great but damn my sperm. Gave up after about 5 minutes as pity Fan, she had a sore arm after that. Wash up, paid her and thank her.

Attitude : 8/10
Service : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
HJ : 9/10( just bcoz she finger fuck my arse)
Damage : $100FJ/$40 massage

dominion
14-02-2007, 08:13 PM
aiyo bro
dont pcc before that la :D

anyway is Fan new? care to elaborate more on her looks?

amir4812
14-02-2007, 08:42 PM
aiyo bro
dont pcc before that la :D

anyway is Fan new? care to elaborate more on her looks?

Hahaha, never did PCC before that lah.Came straight from work lah bro.
I dont think she is knew as I think I did see FR on her before. She is a Mlysian Chinese. Looks ok lah not too stunning just average girl next door.

dominion
14-02-2007, 10:13 PM
ahh can understand sometimes i take longer also, got FL 2 shots one second even longer haha...
thanx for your sharing, share my humble point with you after today

Peregrine
15-02-2007, 04:56 PM
ahh can understand sometimes i take longer also, got FL 2 shots one second even longer haha...
thanx for your sharing, share my humble point with you after today

There is this TN at the basement where masseurs are SYT local. Is it still around?:confused:

dominion
15-02-2007, 05:58 PM
still around
hands to body massage...
50 for an hour 80 for 1.5hours

max_priest
15-02-2007, 09:17 PM
There is this TN at the basement where masseurs are SYT local. Is it still around?

Bro, I suggest you stop asking this kinda question in Casanova thread in future. There is already a thread on Hands to Body Spa. Since you are no newbie, you risk being zapped by bros here. Anyway, CNY is around the corner, it is an occasion to give and take ... we may forgive you lah ... ;)

dominion
15-02-2007, 10:11 PM
see a senior in such a forgiving mood. how can not offer a humble angpao of one point.

happy CNY :D

Alantino
17-02-2007, 04:33 PM
hello Bro .. this is my virgin FR
went to caza last night at around 930. too bad they close early cannot get a dip in the jacuzzi .. so just went straight to the massage due to time constrain..i went there quite a few times already.. usually will get crystal.. but wanted to change my apptite.. so ramdomly got tiffiny..
she's small in size but her upper asset is at least 34c.. good point
massage was sop but she tends brush against the lower part..bad point
golden question pop out once she finish her leg massage, too fast.. bad point
so i just go for HJ... nice slow and steady at first but rough later...
( bad for those Bros who likes gentles gals)
.. not bad ...still got the technic..good point
over all
body: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: never try
RTF:nope.. will try others

will post my other FR's of Casa soon~!
Happy Chinese New Year Eve

dominion
18-02-2007, 12:36 PM
alamak....

How come more and more people go Casa to bonk my targets???
Like that I very hard to book my girls you know :p

Last week saw a botak recruit bonk my target (earn 350 a month, not heart pain 140 disappear ar)

This week saw an angmoh :eek: came in.

No more exclusive for the lao pei peis who were my fellow regulars

Mr. Man
18-02-2007, 10:43 PM
FR on Star

Finally have the chance to write an FR on her. Went to look for her last Friday evening. The receptionist managed to squeeze in a slot for me as her schedule is so tight that day. Anyway this gal is no stranger to most of our senior bros here and she's always my all time favourite. She always lives up to my expectations. Had rtf her many many times. Anyway over the years, I think her service has changed a bit. But, it's for the better. Hee.

Went into the room, as usual, take a shower first while waiting for her to come in. After bathing, just nice, knock knock, she's here. Always glad to see her and she always recognize me, she always call me by my nick she given to me. I lie down on the mattress as usual, and she proceed to massage me first. Nothing much to comment on her massage as there's nothing to shout about. Anyway who cares about her massage. Hee.

After her massage, she will begin to spread my legs apart while I lying face down and she sprinkle powder on my groin area and begin her sensual massage. She will use her fingers to run through your groin area so tenderly and softly, ocasionally running through your crack and gently and slowly move towards caressing your balls. Very stimulating and shiok. Can easily make me in cloud nine even before the real thing starts. I simply love the way she always starts my mood rolling. As she's caressing my balls and dick, she will then lick my balls and my crack. (PS: In the past, her cathbath is not like that one.) It's so sudden and shiok that it always will make my ass jerk up as I start to position myself in doggie position which is the position she wants me in. Then she will continue licking my balls and slowly move up to my ass and give me an AR. Man, her AR is damn shiok, she will use her tougue to lick and lick and tougue fuck my ass as I use my bended leg to push her, asking for more. I'm really at her mercy now.

After tat, she ask me to turn over. But I continue lying flat down, trying to get my senses back as I'm over cloud nine already. Then she say, "Hey, you too shiok until fainted ar?" I just laugh away and turn myself ard. Now, she already in her bra and her matching and sexy G-string. Seeing tat, I grab her towards me and started to french her for some time as I started to unhook her bra. Turn her ard and let her lie down on the mattress as I continue frenching her, slowly moving to her ear lobes and nibble on it as she gives out soft moans. Then I started to kiss her neck and move further down to her nipples and continue licking as she continue to gives out soft moans and she push my head down, signalling me to move down more. With hesitation, I lick further down to her belly button and finally to my destination, her wet pussy! I begin to paint her pussy slowly, occasionally licking her groin so as to make her yearning more. As she moan begin louder, I started painted her wey wey pussy even faster, and she begin to thrust her pussy towards me, signalling me not to stop and she moan louder and louder. Suddenly, she cannot take it anymore, she sits up and pull my head towards her and begin frenching me agressively. Then she ask me to stand up and she give me a BBBJ. (PS: The first few times I visit her, she either never give BJ or capped BJ.) She really suck my dick hard and fast, deep throat somemore, occasionally licking my balls, damn shiok. At this stage, both of us are very high already.

Cannot take it anymore, I gently pushed her down to the mattress and I started frenching her while sittting as she took out a CD and cap me. She requested to be on top of me, but I rejected her and make her lie down and insert my rock hard dick into her warm and very wet pussy as she gives out a soft moan. As I pump her, I was busy frenching her, kissing her neck as her moan begin louder and louder. I'm really very high liao. Within minutes, I really cannot take it anymore, and started to pump even faster and finally cum as I can feel her body shivering and we continue hugging and kissing each other. After a while, I helped my weak dick out from her pussy and she get some tissue and help me to clean up. Then she proceeded to take shower, but surprising this time, she ask me to join her to bath together. (PS: Last time, it's always she bath first and I bath later.) Anyway after bath, we got dress up and paid her and kiss each other before we leave the room. Overall, it's superb sexperience as always. :p

Looks: 7.0/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.0/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9.0/10
GFE: 9.0/10
RTF: Needless to say, hell YEAH!!!

Btw, she told me she's going for a tour to Europe for 1 month in March. So bros who miss her, better catch her before she flys. She even invited me to go with her to Europe, but I can't. Anyway I didn't ask her she's going with who, dun think she's going alone.......:rolleyes:

ang076
19-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Nice and steaming FR, mr.man..

Oh, she is going to Europe???

Better take me with her.. and be her submissive toyboy... and we might do BDSM every night in Europe. Hahaha!

dominion
19-02-2007, 11:46 PM
wah kenna zapped.

not happy say out la, let everyone know. hide behind to shoot, like eunuch no balls. I for one will not zap without owning up.

dominion
20-02-2007, 12:29 AM
sorry for spamming so many, not intentional but just realised got bros get served with toast there!!

how come i nv ha... the auntie dont like me ar... always go there just get water for myself. :( got what other services I dont know? Like theatre?

Mr. Man
20-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Nice and steaming FR, mr.man..

Oh, she is going to Europe???

Better take me with her.. and be her submissive toyboy... and we might do BDSM every night in Europe. Hahaha!

Thanks Bro ang076! ;)

Btw, to all Bros, pls dun quote u know she's going to Europe thru this website, okie? Greatly appreciate!!! :)

Mr. Man
20-02-2007, 02:53 AM
Thanks Bro sinfulguy for upping my points! Very kind of you. Thanks!!! :)

Mr. Man
20-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Bro mooncracker, if you read thru this thread, you'll find the answers that you ask for. Spend a bit of effort lah. :cool:

AHSPERM
21-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Bro,

you are right..she is over-rated!!

I tried her last week,totally cannot make it..worst shopping experience in my 15 year cheonging HC......HJ like pulling rubberband...don't know the technique of carnesss, in fact, no carness at all, straight away pull your cock head..somemore cannot touch her....like that how to cum??

she has a long way to go if she want to be success in this line....

Brothers...

THis Beverly is over-rated...

Tried her today...

BJ:- 2/10
Her version of a blow is too keep her lips on the extreme tip and stroke the shaft... I hap no idea what she was trying to do...No suction man...sianz

FJ:- 6/10
Apply a bit of pressure and she complain .....

Looks:- 6/10

Body: 7/10

RTF: Never...

laodi123456789
22-02-2007, 10:20 AM
I went to Casanova yesterday as I wanted to book Star. Star was not in, so the receptionist gave me a long list of names of other gers that were working. I haven't been reading this thread lately, so I chose not to book a session with anyone.. better to study here first before booking.

A girl (Looks 6/10) came out when I was talking to the auntie receptionist and I was informed that it was Beverly, she only available 2 hours later. So no booking either.

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2007, 10:25 AM
I went to Casanova yesterday as I wanted to book Star. Star was not in, so the receptionist gave me a long list of names of other gers that were working. I haven't been reading this thread lately, so I chose not to book a session with anyone.. better to study here first before booking.

A girl (Looks 6/10) came out when I was talking to the auntie receptionist and I was informed that it was Beverly, she only available 2 hours later. So no booking either.

STAR was working lei ytd... but her appts were fully booked since morning liaoz....:(

miss her MOLE-NESS...

sinfulguy
22-02-2007, 05:43 PM
wanted to try my favourite Geraldine....but was fully booked by about 10.30 am.....no choice....thought I read somewhere that Sugar of casanova has quite a nice pair of tits and decided to book her....

First look....cannot make it leh...got bugsbunny teeth
....she is skinny though..
Age should be late 20's or early 30's.

Massage so so lah...6/10
Even the prelude to special...the tickling of your arse crack part also not that great....

Opted for BJ....she blow and blow I still cannot cum....took off her g-string but asked me not to insert my fingers....sian already....

changed position to standing and finally to sitting....after like the longest time...finally came with me squeezing those 34Cs (I think).....

RTF : not likely
Demage : $40 + $80

dominion
22-02-2007, 06:03 PM
wanted to try my favourite Geraldine....but was fully booked by about 10.30 am.....no choice....thought I read somewhere that Sugar of casanova has quite a nice pair of tits and decided to book her

haha i also have no chemistry with Sugar despite what a lot of other bros say about her. this is perfect example of one man's meat is another's poison.

Geraldine ar.... hmm shit.. think thats the ger i mistook for beverly... care to elaborate more about her?

Foxtrot
22-02-2007, 06:54 PM
haha i also have no chemistry with Sugar despite what a lot of other bros say about her. this is perfect example of one man's meat is another's poison.

Geraldine ar.... hmm shit.. think thats the ger i mistook for beverly... care to elaborate more about her?

Bro, Geraldine MILF. (Working only during office hours)
Service oriented and had a pair of big & nice knockers.
Ok in terms of looks, can converse in english.

I tried Sugar before and I agree she's not that good.
But she had a good body with nice boobs even though it's smaller than Geraldine's.

Thinking of going over on Sunday for a good massage. Anybody can recommend other ladies besides Geraldine and Sugar that offers good massage?

THanks!

dominion
22-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Thinking of going over on Sunday for a good massage. Anybody can recommend other ladies besides Geraldine and Sugar that offers good massage?

heh... i saw a lot of middle aged ones recently (dunno why recently only) none really to my liking at first look...

would reccommend sky for bonk ba...
but (n i know this is out of the thread) i must mention gigi from YHC. Her massage is not bad and her body massage is good (shiok ar! :D ) To me she's quite cute too.

dicky2
23-02-2007, 05:43 PM
FR on Chelsea.

I think she is new here, maybe 3 months.

Very very skinny, come in push push here, push push there then pop the golden question. when she undress, wowlau a, really skinny.. can fight with those Afrian gals....

Anyway, she also have a tattoo on the back of her neck, according to her, it is some thai tattoo that can help to increase her "renyuan" 人缘。Well, for me, i hate girls that tattoo their body. Can never understand why, so white and fair body, why destory it with ink???:confused:

Anyway, the rating as such:

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 5/10 (not my type)
Boo: A- (if they is something call "A-")
BM: 5/10 (A- difficult to give good BM)
BJ: 7/10 (got good suction, very professional as i took nearly 10 mins to come and she go up down up down all the way. Not excited by her body or looks lah)
Fj: nevr try.
RTF: not really. I think she will have a hard time in this place unless she can have some very special skills, otherwise, with what she have physically, wouldn't go far.

BTW, they charge $5 extra for all nets/visa transaction. just in case, bro are not aware and try not to use room 8 as it is a high bed, very uncomfortable..

Storm_Sucker
25-02-2007, 05:57 AM
Anyone knows the name of the girl? Quite short, short hair..

dominion
25-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Anyone knows the name of the girl?
the one wearing red n white dress yest wan ar?
mushroom kind of hairstyle wan?

btw any bros know what's the last time slot for this place each day?

Yoshimitsu456
25-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Anyone knows if Lemon still working in Casanova? Missed her Thai massage and excellent servince.

groo
25-02-2007, 02:29 PM
...Lemon still working in Casanova?...last i heard, my fave casa lemon is now selling her sweet lemonade at classic in furama hotel, chinatown...

cheers n cheong? :D

Alantino
25-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Anyone knows the name of the girl? Quite short, short hair..

hi brother Storm_Sucker,
i the the gal u looking for is tiffiany u can check my FR on her in the pervious page

dominion
25-02-2007, 06:35 PM
hey anyone can pls inform me when they close shop (aka the last time slot available?)

BulleYe
25-02-2007, 06:41 PM
hey anyone can pls inform me when they close shop (aka the last time slot available?)

aiyo, please help yourself to call up find out lor.
u been ask few times but not one response leh.:rolleyes:

dominion
25-02-2007, 07:07 PM
aiyo, please help yourself to call up find out lor.

sry snr... aiya paiseh marh... so try to get from here lor :D
kk i call to ask lor :o

Yoshimitsu456
25-02-2007, 07:07 PM

They close at 11.00pm, last slot is 10.15pm.

Samsung Cheong
26-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi!

Just went to Casanova this afternoon to have a session with my favourite Geraldine.

Her services were excellent as usual, like GF feelings.
Since I was her regular, her BJ and body massage with her 2 huge boobs
were out of this world. She will go all the way to please your request.

Best of all, there was a free buffet lunch.
Definitely will go back for her service.

dominion
26-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Hi!

Just went to Casanova this afternoon to have a session with my favourite Geraldine.

Best of all, there was a free buffet lunch.
Definitely will go back for her service.

oo... :eek: didnt know geraldine so popular among bros here... dont even know who she is, maybe must try one day soon.

buffet lunch? since when casa got wan? how come i dunno :(

max_priest
26-02-2007, 11:35 PM
This is the first time I heard they've buffet meal too ... I only know they offer toast kaya bread and sometime maggi express noodle ...

Bro Dominion, if you are into MILF and mega assets, you can try Geraldine with no regret ... ;)

J_king
27-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Btw who is the angpai:p in CASA now other than STAR??

Nara
28-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow OTHER THAN STAR?...tink u try May lah. May even got secret battery operated angpai-make up weapon 4 hard to tease bros like you

newbadass
28-02-2007, 02:03 PM
They close at 11.00pm, last slot is 10.15pm.

:eek:!
I called yesterday and they told me last call 10 pm.

Anyway, one of the girls told me that some customers cheat them of payment through ATM... simply go to counter without your tag, report a different tag number and go off without even producing your card! Wah, so clever.... :D Always thought people who go HC have money to burn. Now I know why. Haha!

Optimus_Prime
28-02-2007, 03:02 PM
:eek:!
I called yesterday and they told me last call 10 pm.

Anyway, one of the girls told me ...
Q1 - Wat u doing there ah ??
Q2 - one of the gals ?? So who u took ?

dominion
28-02-2007, 09:26 PM
simply go to counter without your tag, report a different tag number and go off without even producing your card! Wah, so clever.... :

heh? go counter with tag? got this system wan meh? i go there so many times is always get locker key and pay at same time they call locker no. then go room... after that pay up the gal...

max_priest
28-02-2007, 10:18 PM
heh? go counter with tag? got this system wan meh? i go there so many times is always get locker key and pay at same time they call locker no. then go room... after that pay up the gal...

Some blokes wanna pay by nets or credit card. These group of ppl said they do not have any cash to pay for special. Some of these ppl are genuine but some are black shits ... cheating the hard earn $$$ of the pitiful WLs ... The WLs should not allow them to pay by credit card or net. Or the WLs should bring the customer card to the counter to process the transaction personally. Many years ago DHS gals did that (with surcharge about 5%) but now I think the management does not allow customer to pay for special via credit card or net. However, there are still a number of HC allow customer to pay by this mode.

newbadass
01-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Q1 - Wat u doing there ah ??
Q2 - one of the gals ?? So who u took ?

A1 - Healthy lifestyle! :D
A2 - Big boobs, buck teeth, cute tummy! :p

newbadass
01-03-2007, 05:36 PM
cheating the hard earn $$$ of the pitiful WLs ...

$80 for a capped BJ... hard-earned? Jialat, I am worse than a WL, it takes me one full day to earn $80. :D

Pitiful? Pitiful is when you got no hands no legs, can only beg by roadside.

Anyway, I kind of agree with you. These cheaters are pathetic. Want to cheat, go cheat $1000 lah... small chicken feet $50-$100 sum also want to siam... :p

max_priest
01-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Bro Sinfulguy,

I have read your PM regarding question on Geraldine. However, I am not able to reply you because you have blocked all reply messages.

Cheers,
Max

max_priest
01-03-2007, 09:25 PM
.......... Anyway, I kind of agree with you. These cheaters are pathetic. Want to cheat, go cheat $1000 lah... small chicken feet $50-$100 sum also want to siam...

WLs in BHC at one time were always being cheated by some numb-skulls ...

KK_Klan
01-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Agree with the seniors. There are always black sheeps around who like their free fucks. Worst are the ones that fuck for free and also steal.

But sometimes I wonder if we are doing the right thing exposing their tricks here. I am concerned about copy cat crimes.

KK_Klan

dominion
01-03-2007, 11:30 PM
A1 - Healthy lifestyle! :D
A2 - Big boobs, buck teeth, cute tummy! :p

*sings a song

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And *****, we're going down swinging

newbadass
02-03-2007, 01:08 AM
*sings a song

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And *****, we're going down swinging

"Said *****, make it slow
And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience...." :D

dominion
03-03-2007, 12:16 AM
"Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the ***** are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine...."

that didnt work out for me :(

nokia3510
03-03-2007, 01:58 PM
thanks bro max_priest n bro jonaloy for yr FR n sky which inspired my trip down this week to check out this gem. Though was trying to book star - it was difficult, but i had a great time with sky mainly because:

1. Great GF feeling - chatted her up, she is nice and open talker. Not fake.
About CNY activities, what she likes to do in free time etc.

2. Body action - agree, ample B cups breast. And she knows how to use them. I was like basically sucking them hard to turn her on. It worked!

3. Great legs and smooth skin. Very comparable to whisky at DHC. Again, SKy knows how to use her legs for leverage while pumping her hard during missionary position.

4. Massage - not bad, my first impression. Paid attention to my aching back.
And put in quite a bit of strength. With her seductive voice after finishing massage, she asked me what next, and i of course accepted wholeheartedly.

5. Overall, 7.5/10. and definitely RTF soon since Star away in europe right?
Not sure abt other gals in Casa. Sky, i will sure RTF first. Thanks n peace.

I have had Sky a few times already. I did her this afternoon. I don't remember posting a FR on her. As such, I have decided to do so since I have nothing better to do this evening at the airport waiting for my flight. I must say Sky is considered the best dress WL in Casanova.

Look - 7.5/10

Would be higher if her mouth is smaller. She has big double eyelid eyes and high bridge-nose. Quite a babe minus her big mouth. She told me she just has her hair done. Her body perm hair looks good on her. Her hairstyle is like those of Jade Seah. I give another 0.5 points b'cos of her new hairstyle that I like very much.

Bod - 7.5/10

Neither slim nor plumb. Good physique and about 1.66m tall. Fair and smooth body complexion. She has slim nice legs. She would looks good in almost anything.

Tits - 7.8/10

She possesses B-Assets. Firm and yet soft to the touch. I like these kinda boobs which are rounded and perky. Her nipples are brown in colour and pencil eraser in size.

Massage - 6.8/10

She has improved alot in this department since the last time I tried her. She also used body moisturiser to massage me. Quite soothing and nice scent as well.

French - 7.0/10

Not as passionate as some of the WLs I Have had in other H/C. However, considerably stimulating. Frenching to me is vital as it aids to build up my sexual momentum. :D

Catbath - 6.5/10

She needs to put in more effort in this department. Too brief and nothing to shout. She pales in comparison to Star in this particular department.

BBBJ - 6.5/10

I have experienced better ones. Non deep-throated and suction pressure not optimal. Again, she definitely lose up to Star in this department. She alternated with HJ while BBBJing me.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted 3 styles - Cow gal ride, doggie and missionary. I gave her high rating b'cos she was pretty tight down south, and she was active and engaging while I bonked her missionary. We frenched non-stopped while I thrusted my massive heirloom into her warm love tunnel.

Attitude - 8.0/10

Quite accomodating, chatty and friendly. Towel dried for me after I have showered. Hmm .. Great GF treatment.

Repeat - Probably yes! ;)

Cheers,
Max

Mr. Man
03-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Bro nokia3510, Star is not going to Europe liao. :D

thanks bro max_priest n bro jonaloy for yr FR n sky which inspired my trip down this week to check out this gem. Though was trying to book star - it was difficult, but i had a great time with sky mainly because:

1. Great GF feeling - chatted her up, she is nice and open talker. Not fake.
About CNY activities, what she likes to do in free time etc.

2. Body action - agree, ample B cups breast. And she knows how to use them. I was like basically sucking them hard to turn her on. It worked!

3. Great legs and smooth skin. Very comparable to whisky at DHC. Again, SKy knows how to use her legs for leverage while pumping her hard during missionary position.

4. Massage - not bad, my first impression. Paid attention to my aching back.
And put in quite a bit of strength. With her seductive voice after finishing massage, she asked me what next, and i of course accepted wholeheartedly.

5. Overall, 7.5/10. and definitely RTF soon since Star away in europe right?
Not sure abt other gals in Casa. Sky, i will sure RTF first. Thanks n peace.

re123lax
06-03-2007, 05:23 PM
My little bro took over my decision last week and I made a journey down to casa. Heard of the nice pair of boobs and was determined to try them out myself.

Door opened. In came a lady of slim face with permed hair. She looked a bit old maybe due to her hair. Her mouth is small with buck-teeth. Not very pretty but today I am thinking of the 2 peaks. Take a peep and hmm... it did look big even under so many layers of clothings.

Massage was nothing special. She is quite friendly but a bit quiet. Need quite some prompting to start a conversation. Proceeded to what I was looking for. Out came her bra and mmm... nicely shaped pair of boobs appeared in front of me. Not gigantic but defintely a handful for me. :D

I motioned to her I want to try the melons. She asked why and I replied, "Such nice-looking. If I don't try I will regret." Sucking and licking, I tasted these wonderfully soft breasts. Yummy. I would not grow tired of touching them.

She made me lie down. Hmm... Maybe don't want me to suck too long. But I can't keep my hands off her breasts. Then she gave me q a nice long blow. Hmm... Can feel she is working hard. I feel very shiok already hearing her slurping sound.

We began to fuck with her on top. I wanted to see her breasts bounce. Ohh.. Ohh.. She moaned while I was non-stop fondling her breasts. Changed position. I did her missionary. In out in out. Then control and one hard bang. At the same time, flicked her nice big nipples. Hmm... She looked much better with her hair tied up. Feeling the urge already, I wanted to finish in doggie style.

Flipped over, I bonked her hard from the back. Urgh urgh, we moaned together. Seems like both are enjoying the session as our moans fill the room. Grabbing her breasts, I thrusted into her somemore. Unable to hold out much longer, I grapped one of her hands and began to fuck her vigourously. Ahhh... Ahh... I cummed, sextified for bonking a nice breast lady.

Name: Sugar
Face: 6
Boobs: 8.5
RTF: I prefer SYT at the moment

procum
06-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Tried Sky yesterday,

As What the rest of the bros FRs Stated so I just go to the points

Body : 7/10

Boobs : 6/10 (i prefer bigger boobs)

Attitude : 9/10 (hardworking, no rush)

Damage : $ 85 for BJ

RTF : After I try Sugar

asturias
06-03-2007, 10:29 PM
What a let down today.......go to casa for joy instead experienced building shake due to earthquake in Indonesia....a bit scared :(

dirtymonk82
06-03-2007, 11:49 PM
What a let down today.......go to casa for joy instead experienced building shake due to earthquake in Indonesia....a bit scared :(

hahaaa...bro u damn suey...i wonder what happen to those who are halfway in the act when the building shook :D

humpcheepang
06-03-2007, 11:53 PM
hahaaa...bro u damn suey...i wonder what happen to those who are halfway in the act when the building shook :D

KKB broke into half during HJ:p

max_priest
06-03-2007, 11:54 PM
hahaaa...bro u damn suey...i wonder what happen to those who are halfway in the act when the building shook

One can jerk to the rhythm of the residual earthquake ... :D

master bate
07-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Wow... you have your own shakes and it must be damn shiok??!!:p
Hands free some more... Richter scale 6.5........

Doran Gray
07-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Hey! Sammy bros, me got "experienced" in dat natural shake at the rite time at the rite moment coz was once in +++yo, Japan. Me n then, Jap gf wer having a fling in her mother's house but suddenly, the whole building started 2 shake.
As I juz entered her, the bed also started to sway left and right. Thou abit scary back then, but now think back...it's really song song until Osaka.....I meant Jurong hor.
:D

max_priest
08-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Bro HBK,

Geraldine from Casa is also a Singaporean.

Glad that you enjoy your session with Sky. I already told you that you won't regret ... :D

Nenekochi
09-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Bro

Cindy from Casa (formerly called Sammi from Galaxy) is also Singaporean there. Just FYI

kommando
09-03-2007, 10:03 AM
May is also a Singaporean if I am not wrong.

Cindy and Eve also Singaporean.

wen_jun
25-03-2007, 01:58 AM
went there and tried out a new ger Sophie. look quite pretty and big neh neh C cup. massage ok only then opt for HJ. after 40min still cannot cum then extend another 20min for $20. still cannot cum so went for sexy HJ for extra $30. no bj but only she strip and can touch here n there. finally manage to cum when left with 5min. total damage: $40(ent) + $50(HJ) + $20(extend) + $30(sexy) = $140. same price as Full service liao but dun think i will enjoy cos i usu cum after f*** for an hr+. only thing i dun like abt her is she kept asking to pay extra for full service and also for breast fuck which will cost another $20! (she learnt that in taiwan).
next time will try other ger (sky). tried to book her but she fully book for the day. saw her at lounge area and find her quite chio.

Doran Gray
26-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Hellu Bro Wen Jun,

I think you kenna "chopped" carot-head already by cassa new ger, Sophie lah. Where got keep asking money whilst doing HJ / BJ / FJ. If I am in the midst of action and an WL ask like that, then any hardon also gone.

You should try Sky next time. Treat her nice nice and if you like bbbj and gd looking, maybe you an even get a cim.

Anyway, thanks for your input. It help me to save $$ as I think I need not try out the new ger out if she is so money-minded.

Cheers bro,

TheHappyMondays
27-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Any bruthers knowed where Jane goes to now or where she was at now? Thanks you! :)

Xtrail02
27-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Any bruthers knowed where Jane goes to now or where she was at now? Thanks you! :)

She is Grace in this link.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=55006

jonaloy
29-03-2007, 12:18 AM
yo...

had another fantastic STAR-struck day earlier...

The more i see her, the better she looks. Think now she spends more time & $$$ on herself..

As usual, her services are simply one of the best around today...pardon any bros who feel otherwise.

Today, she was exceptionally naughty and horny I shld say...from the moment she came in, she started attacking my 'bro' like its her own..!!

Another 10/10 session..not going to bore you fellow star lovers with the usual FR....but 1 thing to add: she wore the miniest dress I've ever seen & boy she looked hot hot hot..!!!

heard she's going back to M'sia for 1 week strating this SAt...

leaseoflife
30-03-2007, 10:32 AM
A quick one before I leave for a meeting. Took Star yesterday as was in need for a firing session, after my weapon got an IA last tuesday. Anyway, was first time in Casa, as I normally go to BHC, LHC and Sasha.

Massage was not bad, and she does use a fair bit of strength. What I really like was that she went on to do the type of sexy massage on your back, ass, legs and balls without you asking, and what's more, she even stripped down to her g-string. I did not even know she did that until i was reaching down her legs. Wah... power man. She also spenta a good bit of time on AR. So, for bros who likes to a cute babe, and also AR, that's the one for you.

Main course came after that, as I did not want to have BJ. Cannot take it alerady, and was a little concerned that it will misfire before it reaches the target. Did cowgirl for a while, and she tried to grind you like no tomorrow. However, was a little short, and she did not really build up the momentum for this position. Proceeded with missionary, and that was not bad. Tight (to me at least), and she was talking dirty to me. Feeling high, and I took all my might and bang her really hard. After firing the first round, took a rest, and she actually offered to give me another round for free. Asked me twice. But told her cannot lah. Weapon not in tip top condition as I was already feeling a little tired even before the first round. Nevertheless, told her I will ensure I have enough ammo the next time. So went off to shower after that.

Overall, good experience. Nice lady, chatty, and wild at the same time.

FR:
Bod: 7/10 (boobs are A cups i think)
Massage: 8/10 (due to the extra stuff she did)
FJ: 7.5 (could be more if she spend a little more time on cowgirl..i am lazy!)
RTF: Yes (if I can't get my fav girl from BHC)

Just a note, Casa has a small hot tub, which is okie. I was there at 4pm and only one other guy is there. Go early, and have a soak, and then take a shower first before going to the room. You can save the time, and have a little more for the main course. I took mine and then proceeded to the lounge and read newspaper until they called me in. So, just a suggestion.

Cheers!

max_priest
30-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Bro leaseoflife, good FR on Star you have here ... I must say she is one heck of a gal ... I enjoy each and every session I have had with her ... and sometime one ejaculation ... sometime twice within 45 mins depending on my adrenaline power on that particular day ... :p

leaseoflife
30-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Bro Max... Thanks. Just thought I share what I enjoyed. So it is true that she gives the second shot free ah? I was wondering if she will grind the axe later if I took the sec shot :) Anyway, not enough ammo left yest :)

ace7788
30-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Bro leaseoflife, good FR on Star you have here ... I must say she is one heck of a gal ... I enjoy each and every session I have had with her ... and sometime one ejaculation ... sometime twice within 45 mins depending on my adrenaline power on that particular day ... :p

You are really good. Still can cum twice in 45mins..

This HC is very near my office, but I have never tried before.

Just went to Executive recently.

Star will be my next target since her service is good.

sg_boytoy
31-03-2007, 12:33 AM
...from the moment she came in, she started attacking my 'bro' like its her own...

I can't help it... what do you mean by "like its her own"? You meant to say she attacked your 'bro' like "there's no tomorrow", or she has a 'bro' herself... *shudder* :D

max_priest
31-03-2007, 12:55 AM
You are really good. Still can cum twice in 45mins..

This HC is very near my office, but I have never tried before.

Just went to Executive recently.

Star will be my next target since her service is good.

Most of the gals in Executive are rather tame leh ... A lot of effort has to be put in in order to "bring up the flavour" in them ... :D

jonaloy
31-03-2007, 03:10 PM
oh my god !!...wat have i done to Star's rep.

WhAT i meant Was..she started 'attacking' it like how we guys play with it on our own when the urge comes....get what i mean..??

I'm 100% sorry for causing this confusion...& i'm 110% sure Star ain't no man!!

enjoy "))

Newbie_chngster
01-04-2007, 01:25 AM
err...i would not advise bros to use the hot tub in casa. i've seen quite a few times inconsiderate bros jump in without showering first, some AFTER their session judging by the oil on their bodies and treat it as their own personal bathtubs.

if you go to casa early as i sometime do, you'll notice a sheen of oil floating on the water surface before they switch it on. Even Twins HC got better hygiene than that when it comes to cleaning the hot tub!:mad:

dominion
01-04-2007, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=Newbie_chngster;1937300
if you go to casa early as i sometime do, you'll notice a sheen of oil floating on the water surface before they switch it on. [/QUOTE]

wa now u say this hor... dont dare to use already... also thinking twice about using the steambath or sauna le :eek: dunno got ppl clean up ornot

Mafia Hitman
01-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Star is very SM she likes to whip people using towels. Once she even wanted to tie me up with towels!

Zack Tan
01-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I can't help it... what do you mean by "like its her own"? You meant to say she attacked your 'bro' like "there's no tomorrow", or she has a 'bro' herself... *shudder* :D

Bro. SGT, Ho boh? I see you are semi-retired already or quietly steal-eat? Still so acidic....just like your old self....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

ang076
01-04-2007, 06:51 PM
It will be better if she tie my hands with her bra and gag my mouth with her panties , attacked my cock with her mouth..:D

Star is very SM she likes to whip people using towels. Once she even wanted to tie me up with towels!

Optimus_Prime
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM

Oh believe me... this is just the tip of the ice-berg. Star can be more SM than u could imagine :p

Mafia Hitman
01-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Ouchie. I just got zap with the remarks 'pervert' for my post on Star. See 2 seniors have testified that she is like that. I am not making it up. However life goes on.

Oh one more thing I am not into bondage and sm.

UNFORGIVENPAST
04-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I have tried Star. Having read so much about Sky, I decided to give her a try. Moreover, Star recommended Sky (and, as I was to find out, Sky also recommended Star. Looks like they have an agreement to refer business to each other!)

The massage was pretty quick: 20 minutes. We did not talk. After 20 minutes, she said it is done. I said nothing else? She said: "Aiyah, you should have said earlier, then wouldn't have to waste time on the massage." :D

Straightaway she stripped and began BBBJ. It was pretty quick: less than 5 minutes. Then she lie down and I do missionary. We frenched. She moaned, don't know if it was fake or real.

Then I put her on the chair and pumped her while she sat on the chair and I stood. Total time take: 10 minutes.

She is friendly but the process was mechanical and fast. Maybe it is because I don't know how to TCSS and get the best out of her. Overall, it was just an average bonk.

Body: 6/10 (has got a bit of flab)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: $50 + $100
RTF: no.

So I have tried Star and Sky. Any other ang pai at Casanova?

Uncle_Sam
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Brother UNFORGIVENPAST, if your age group is above 40, go try May.
She is a matured lady in her 40s and still attractive. :)
Besides giving good massage, she knows how to make you comfortable and you sure to like her companion. She can brighten up your day with her jovial style of conversation and friendly attitude which many HC girls does not possess. If you tell her you are a friend of BOTAK Sam, she will be more at ease with you and pamper you like her dear old friend.

But I don't mean younger brothers are not recommended to try her.
I know there are many brothers in their 20s still prefer her to young SYT.
She has better qualities in skill, service, manners and attitude departments which younger SYT does not possess! ;)

KatoeyLover69
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
She is a matured lady in her 40s and still attractive.

What is the damage for May ?

What can she do - BBBJ, CIM, FJ, S & M ? :confused:

BTW, where is Casanova ?

dominion
04-04-2007, 09:46 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"]What is the damage for May ?

same as all casa la 40+100
im young n still like her a lot despite her age.... was quite the angpai last time

ahbey
06-04-2007, 02:33 AM
A girl (Looks 6/10) came out when I was talking to the auntie receptionist and I was informed that it was Beverly, she only available 2 hours later. So no booking either.[/QUOTE]

Celebrate Birdday at Casanova Yesterday for firing Star ...too bad star will not appear till Saturday:(
ask receptionist allocate any short girl for me...wait in the room see who will blow my Red " candle"....the lucky one is Beverly..
Proceed with Birthday suit SOP with hard massage....can fell her skin very smooth....about 15 mins later given mutipl question to choose
A) HJ = $50
B) body massage + BBBJ = $80
C) all the above = $100-----selected answer C

She changed to B'day suit and action with package C....

Her BBBJ very shiok and capped me with the cowgirl style make me nearly cum then turn her to doggy with my hard rod...about to cum she agreed me
to CIM as per Birdday boy request....loaded her with my hot juice....shiok
look : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10
massage :8/10
CIM: included if your birthday:D
damage : $40 +$100 +$20 tips

dominion
06-04-2007, 07:27 AM
CIM: included if your birthday

:eek: i didnt know can CIM if birthday, for beverly only or all of them?

max_priest
06-04-2007, 02:18 PM
A girl (Looks 6/10) came out when I was talking to the auntie receptionist and I was informed that it was Beverly...
look : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10

Bro, how come your rating for her look is different? Initially you gave her 6/10 and after the session, it was 7/10? :confused:

dominion
06-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Bro, how come your rating for her look is different? Initially you gave her 6/10 and after the session, it was 7/10? :confused:

think he wanted to quote someone who gave beverly 6/10 but accidentally deleted the first part of the code...
he himself gives beverly 7/10

max_priest
06-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I have tried Star. Having read so much about Sky, I decided to give her a try. Moreover, Star recommended Sky (and, as I was to find out, Sky also recommended Star. Looks like they have an agreement to refer business to each other!)

Star, just like the retired super-Star of Lexon is in a league of her own. Awesome!

BTW, Star and Sky are house mate in S'pore and good buddies ... ;)

Cheers,
Max

dominion
06-04-2007, 03:16 PM
BTW, Star and Sky are house mate in S'pore and good buddies ... ;)

seems like you quite obssesed with lexon's super-star huh? see her name everywhere u post :p

btw have u tried sky? ur personal opinion? i find her good as with most posts i read here but that was a couple of months ago, not sure whether her service deproved now and am thinking of recommending to a fren

Mike_R
06-04-2007, 06:20 PM
In the mood for a different HC, so tried Casa today. No booking, Sugar enters just after I finish my shower.

Her massage is very nice, just strong enough, and pays attention to my legs (little sore from running today). Very quiet, gentle girl. She did a little 'sexy massage' prior to asking the GQ. I opt for full, she had the cap with her, so off with her dress and down to business. She's got a great body, and needs a little dental work as other bros have noted :) Starts with licking my nipples then on to BM, then caps me for BJ. Once all systems go, she asks me to mount her and we slowly fuck missionary while my fingers massage her clit. After 15 mins, she turns over, and I do her doggie until I came. Gentle, soft, quiet moans during the action.

Looks: 6/10 (27, but looks younger)
Body: 7/10 (little tall, nice bottom)
Boobs: 34B?
Toes: 6/10 (soft and suckable, but not painted)
Massage: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
AJ: didn't ask
Frenching: very little
BJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 40 (entry) + 100
RTF: probably not, too many others to try

Summary: Nice, quiet girl, maybe a little too 'calm' for me ;)

max_priest
06-04-2007, 09:46 PM
seems like you quite obssesed with lexon's super-star huh?

btw have u tried sky? ur personal opinion? i find her good as with most posts i read here ......

I am obsessed with super-STAR's service but not her as a person ... kekeke ... :D

Didn't you read my FR on SKY in the past? She is good in her own rite ... Like bonking someone you met in the pub.

There is a copy-cat called max..priest clowning around in SBF ... DAMN IT! This joker is using my Avatar as well as my slogan ...

Hope all bros do not zap the wrong person as this joker is offending ppl without reason ... :mad:

dominion
07-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Didn't you read my FR on SKY in the past? She is good in her own rite ... Like bonking someone you met in the pub.

There is a copy-cat called max..priest clowning around in SBF ... DAMN IT! This joker is using my Avatar as well as my slogan ...

got got... she's good too i agree...

that problem ar... activate mob to zap him into moderation lor... ask for help to do so haha

max_priest
07-04-2007, 12:38 AM
......that problem ar... activate mob to zap him into moderation lor... ask for help to do so haha

Well, I am giving that clone a chance to back off. If he messes around with me, I'm afraid I might have to do that ... I have to resort to changing my avatar now ... damn! :mad:

dominion
07-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Well, I am giving that clone a chance to back off.

dont be angry haha... at least u nv kenna zapped yet for things u nv do...
decepticon (not sure spelling?) got zapped because a clone went around blasting people, poor guy

Hedonist_SG
09-04-2007, 11:01 AM
After scrolling through the threads and the FR, I decided to check out this joint last Friday. Being my first time going to a HC, I was a nervous and a little uneasy not knowing what was coming.

The receptionist wasn’t very friendly. She told me coldly that they have only one girl available when I mentioned it was my first time. Then she assigned me a room and went back to whatever she was doing.

The girl assigned to me was Chanel, an average looking JB chick with an average body. Her massage was terrible. I could tell that she was only going through motion. All she wanted to do was to get to the "FULL SERVICE". However, she is rather chatty and did make me feel a little more comfortable during the process.

The remaining service wasn’t any better. When she stripped, I noticed a tattoo on her lower back. The flowery print is common amongst gals. She has a nice figure but the downside is the stretched marks on her tummy. That was a turn off for me. She spent couple of mins doing licking my nipples, giving me a BM before capping me for a BJ. I wasn;t exactly turned on though I did get hard when she rode on me. Everything was pretty standard. Since I was there to experiment, I decided to let it be and pro-active instead. First I got her into missionary and spread both the legs by grabing her ankles. She started moaning and as I pumped her she had one hand playing her clit. Later, I turned her over for a doggie and noticing that she was pretty wet, I decided to unload.

Here’s her stats

Name – Chanel
Looks – 6/10
Body - 6/10 (stretch marks on tummy)
Boobs - 5/10 (soft tits)
BJ – 5/10
FJ – 5.5/10
RTF - no (will try others)
Damage – 40 + 100

newbadass
10-04-2007, 12:04 AM
In the mood for a different HC, so tried Casa today. No booking, Sugar enters just after I finish my shower.

Her massage is very nice, just strong enough, and pays attention to my legs (little sore from running today). Very quiet, gentle girl.

QUIET AND GENTLE? :eek:
I can barely get her to stop chatting even during special. The only peace I get is when she's blowing me. Damn it, why can't I get a quiet and gentle Sugar? :mad:

dominion
10-04-2007, 12:17 PM
I can barely get her to stop chatting even during special. The only peace I get is when she's blowing me.

she like you too much issit? :p

wwiss
10-04-2007, 01:31 PM
She is a matured lady in her 40s and still attractive. :)
Besides giving good massage, she knows how to make you comfortable and you sure to like her companion. She can brighten up your day with her jovial style of conversation and friendly attitude which many HC girls does not possess. If you tell her you are a friend of BOTAK Sam, she will be more at ease with you and pamper you like her dear old friend.

But I don't mean younger brothers are not recommended to try her.
I know there are many brothers in their 20s still prefer her to young SYT.
She has better qualities in skill, service, manners and attitude departments which younger SYT does not possess! ;)

Ya, I agree with brother dominion.
May is very ANGPAI last time.
But now still many brothers like her service.
I also young and I still like her.
She understand what I like and will do for me like let me wear stocking for her, she check my bag to see what I bring and know what to do to make me happy happy.....

But KatoeyLover69 , she don't do BBBJ or CIM la! Like that also good bcos she is more clean. She can play many other things la.

newbadass
10-04-2007, 02:21 PM
she like you too much issit? :p

No lah, she's just friendly.
But pausing a blowjob just to talk about durian ice-cream is overdoing it! :eek:

dominion
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Ya, I agree with brother dominion.

ppl keep agreeing with me nowadays... must be becoming a lao jiao le :D (just jking) but yea, try my recommendations, 90% no regrets

No lah, she's just friendly.
But pausing a blowjob just to talk about durian ice-cream is overdoing it!

wtf hahahaha... she nv talk that much to me... mayb also cuz i nv reply her much...

Newbie_chngster
10-04-2007, 07:36 PM
QUIET AND GENTLE?
I can barely get her to stop chatting even during special. The only peace I get is when she's blowing me. Damn it, why can't I get a quiet and gentle Sugar? :mad:

hehehe, she did that to me as well. Held a "normal" conversation:eek: with her while I was bonking her. Made me feel a bit awkward so that was my first and last time with her.

kronthos
12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Gents,

Had a wonderful session with Sky last night.

Massage started off as normal. During conversation, I asked her if she does the body to body massage. (I've tried this in Japan). She said that she hasnt tried it, but was willing to give it a shot. Almost immediatly, we got into the act. Using body lotion, she gave me a body to body massage ...

... Man, it was heavenly. First the back and then the front. It feels awesome to get those cute (.) (.)'s on you rubbing you every where. When it came to the front side, it was simply awesome.

You could feel her rubbing you here and there with her hands playing and her body all over you.

She said that she was out for about 7 days, but she's just returned to work.

Cheers,
K

ang076
12-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Watch this vid by Sally Yoshino..:eek:

http://asa.tv/movie_detail.php?userid=&movie_id=233

(See how she beat men and humiliate men sexually and men screamed and pleading in pain , the men enjoyed it..)

Do you think Star is willing to do that?

I hope Star do that to me ...

dominion
12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
may is more likely ba...

u want her use her plastic knife also can :D poke ur KC

btw, dont post these non-vanilla stuff here la, scared ppl... i recreating group for ppl like you, invite you, ok?

max_priest
12-04-2007, 09:03 PM
I have a go at Star who returned from her leave one day ago. Her sexual performance was absolutely electrifying & heavenly! Simply Awesome! There is no adjective that could describe the experience accurately ... I'm afraid you have to try it up if you've not already done so to experience this euphoric & adrenaline pumping experience ... :p

She told me she has just completed her PMS 2 days ago and hence, she is exceptionally hot and horny today ... Moreover, she was pretty tight down south. She wanna do a CIM for me but I went all out to sustain from ejaculation. In conclusion, it pays to visit the WL right after their PMS. I guess I was lucky. Kekeke ... :D

Cheers,
Max

P/S: There is a newbie called Sophia in Casa.

ang076
12-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I am sure some people like to be beaten by younger woman like Star , I am one of them..:D

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Can any of the gals at any HC / MOP in S'pore do whipping as per the video below ? :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi45RBL0Bg

I wonder whether May or Star is prepared to do it ? :confused:

dominion
14-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Can any of the gals at any HC / MOP in S'pore do whipping as per the video below ? :-

[

absolutely not la... firstly who will have such a whip... second is how can do in HC?

you want this, local dominatrix also hard to get... best is find visiting ones...

ang076
14-04-2007, 06:50 PM
To whip you or whip fellow gal??

You can ask Star to whip you with a towel..

I wonder whether [COLOR="Blue"]May or Star is prepared to do it

max_priest
15-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Can any of the gals at any HC / MOP in S'pore do whipping as per the video below ?

Bro, you can try Star ... You may wanna bring along your flexible wip as I am not sure if Star still has the wip in her drawer ... Sky can also perform this kinda dominatrix act but not as authentic as the former ... :D

KatoeyLover69
15-04-2007, 07:40 PM
I wonder whether any HC gal can fxxk with a 'strap-on dildo ? :p

Any recommendation ???

dominion
15-04-2007, 07:43 PM
sky is supposed to can do that... but as inexperienced as most others like snow or carmen of nimble, or gigi of youth etc...
need a regular to teach her... like bro ang haha...

btw katoey i know who does... u want to pm me? :D

KatoeyLover69
15-04-2007, 08:02 PM
btw katoey i know who does... u want to pm me?

You got PM ! :D

zenarc
16-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Bro, you can try Star ... You may wanna bring along your flexible wip as I am not sure if Star still has the wip in her drawer ... Sky can also perform this kinda dominatrix act but not as authentic as the former ... :D

Bro MP, how tall is Star?

max_priest
16-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Bro MP, how tall is Star?

She is about 1.6 to 1.63 m tall. She looks like Ma Xiao Ling (a HK Actress). Her fore-play and FJ is simply awesome! Heaven! U would never regret booking her and a word of caution, your taste would be spoilt if you try her ... :D

dominion
16-04-2007, 08:45 PM
bro mp whos the gal about 1.7 and thin? one of the prettier ones and young? :D

charger
16-04-2007, 08:52 PM
She is about 1.6 to 1.63 m tall. She looks like Ma Xiao Ling (a HK Actress). Her fore-play and FJ is simply awesome! Heaven! U would never regret booking her and a word of caution, your taste would be spoilt if you try her ... :D

I agreed with bro max that Star is really power. Just tried her last Sat and gosh she really know how to tease . Then she AR me until bway tahan, and finally she started stripping. After she stripped, she bbbj me until I nearly cum and she said she is ready to suck it all up. Being the dominatrix she ride me and it is me who got f++k by her. Really a great sexperience. Recommended to bros who can take the challenge and btw I think she look more like Vivian of Bugis.:D

zenarc
17-04-2007, 01:18 AM

WooHooo....MA XIAO LING?? i like this gel leh! will look for her soon..Thks.:D

lssah
17-04-2007, 09:36 AM
I agreed with bro max that Star... and btw I think she look more like Vivian of Bugis.:D

LOOKED like Vvian? WOW! It has been ages since I popped by Casa and can't remember whom I had then (I remembered it was a angpai who wears those cute bras)...have missed my bonk with Vivian ever since she retired from the scene.

Seems like will pay a visit to Star so....after I recover as I visited Yoko (Youth HC), a TN in Fortune Centre, Vanilla Place all within a month! But too lazy to write FRs!~

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Seems like will pay a visit to Star so....after I recover as I visited Yoko (Youth HC), a TN in Fortune Centre, Vanilla Place all within a month! But too lazy to write FRs!~
Yoko
Fortune Center TN
Vanila
Star

:eek: Wow!!!!! Looks like u'll be very busy this month..hehhe :D Like dat confirm must write some FRs for us to salivate over...keke

lssah
17-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Yoko
Fortune Center TN
Vanila
Star

:eek: Wow!!!!! Looks like u'll be very busy this month..hehhe :D Like dat confirm must write some FRs for us to salivate over...keke

Hi OP, actually I always tell myself (after each session) 'must write FR tonight', but then procrastination steps in....urghhhh...but seriously speaking, must be discipline to write before the sexperiences fades!

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Hi OP, actually I always tell myself (after each session) 'must write FR tonight', but then procrastination steps in....urghhhh...but seriously speaking, must be discipline to write before the sexperiences fades!

Hey u trying two of the last remianing shining stars in the HC industry... of cus must write...

plus vanilla gals are always fun 2 read abt too

so look forward to ur FRs :D

ang076
17-04-2007, 11:41 AM
I dont think Star look like old Vivian of BHC.

Maybe bro charger was referring to new Vivian..

guzzler
17-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Been out of the scene for a while, as i've been traveling and busy in other activities. Was reading this thread and you all have me very curious about Star. Well, i'm free this afternoon and was able to get a booking with Star (lucky i guess).

Can't wait to see if she lives up to her reputation. Would love to find a vixan that can provide the level of service that the famous Cass/Coco/Sky used to provide ---- i'm sure most of you bros know who i'm talking about.

Will give you all my review tomorrow.

guzzler
18-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Alright guys, i had my session with Star yesterday and all i can say is WOW! I won't get into details or describe her bag of tricks, because it seems that you're all pretty aware.

I said something cheeky to her during the massage and she said that she would have to give me a lashing. I responded with "you can do whatever you want to me". Well, that set the tone.

Sexy, naughty, witty, and dedicated to her craft!

moosk
19-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Alright guys, i had my session with Star yesterday and all i can say is WOW! I won't get into details or describe her bag of tricks, because it seems that you're all pretty aware.

I said something cheeky to her during the massage and she said that she would have to give me a lashing. I responded with "you can do whatever you want to me". Well, that set the tone.

Sexy, naughty, witty, and dedicated to her craft!

Bro, i'm newbie here , izzit Star resemble Ma xiao ling?

KatoeyLover69
19-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Who is more value-for-money ?

May or Star ? :confused:

shark88fin
19-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Personally I think Sky. She looks a little bit like Jade Seah, esp w/ new haircut.

Optimus_Prime
19-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Personally I think Sky. She looks a little bit like Jade Seah, esp w/ new haircut.

OMG !!:eek: With ur one posting... u will likely have doubled SKY's booking !! All Jade Seah Fans take note...keke :D

shark88fin
19-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Opps ... sorry to all other freq flyers

I meant Patricia Mok ;)

dbrudder
19-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Opps ... sorry to all other freq flyers

I meant Patricia Mok ;)

LOL Patricia Mok. I think some guys also like her! :D

I met Jade Seah once on Tiger Airways flight to Krabi. Think she was with a whole crew there to take photos or something. Even more chio in person.

master bate
19-04-2007, 03:40 PM
brothers...

Wa lan.. Jade and patricia do look totally different ok!!!
One is sweet meat to me and the other is poison........

Please clarify lei!! :D

If I book wrong one and when she comes in and I died of poisoning... how????

dbrudder
19-04-2007, 03:58 PM
brothers...

Wa lan.. Jade and patricia do look totally different ok!!!
One is sweet meat to me and the other is poison........

Please clarify lei!! :D

If I book wrong one and when she comes in and I died of poisoning... how????

Dun worry lah. Quite a lot of girls in Casa can wan. Anyway just read the previous FR and you can tell whether it's Jade Seah or Patricia Mok. You didn't get the joke... haiz... ;)

master bate
19-04-2007, 04:15 PM
HAHAHA

Anyway.. I have not ventured into the place yet, cos the place damn high profile. EVERYBODY can see you walk in la..

So have been looking at the thread to have a good gal for my 1st shot there...

Any recommendation from the senior brothers of CASANOVA?

Jade... oh.. jade... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
;)

no_faith
19-04-2007, 07:39 PM
there is a gal name tammy rite?

or i been away for too long liao?

max_priest
19-04-2007, 08:59 PM

Bro, I bet to differ ... The similarity ends at the hairdo ... ;)

mega2hard
22-04-2007, 01:56 AM

Haha... no la bro, far from it la. If you say Jade looks like Fiona Xie, okay, but not Sky... :D

groo
22-04-2007, 03:39 PM
there is a gal name tammy rite?...or i been away for too long liao?Still there... saw her name in the book... :p

Star now dun look so much like Ma xiao ling... but still giving top-of-the-drawer service... her regulars will vouch for her service... i always go with the flow... dunno what she'll do next!!! :D

Cheers!

19hansolo
22-04-2007, 04:30 PM
ya, the look of Star did not comply to MaXiaoLing exept for the mole on her face. Her service is good and she is wild and like to argue though,
i found that Snow have a more meaty Butt and obeying too.
:)

dominion
22-04-2007, 06:01 PM
u like submissive girls ar haha...
one man's meat another's poison...

star may not to be your liking, why not try sky, geraldine or may?

max_priest
22-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Today managed to catch a glimpse of the newbie, Sophia ... hmm ... She was booked by a young Indian customer ...

For you guys info, reliable sources said that the tall attractive Lexon's Snow is joining casanova soon ... ;)

Cheers,
max

gaia
22-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Today managed to catch a glimpse of the newbie, Sophia ... hmm ... She was booked by a young Indian customer ...

For you guys info, reliable sources said that the tall attractive Lexon's Snow is joining casanova soon ... ;)

Cheers,
max

Dun think she will be using snow cos there is already a snow there....

max_priest
22-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Dun think she will be using snow cos there is already a snow there....

Her name will be finalised once she starts work ... ;)

vasquex
23-04-2007, 09:14 AM
I was with my gf at BK on Sat. Saw this pretty lady wearing black top and dark coloured jeans carrying a LV bag and 2 packets of food walking from the food court all the way to Casanova! It was around 11.45am. Anyone one knows who is she?? Would love to book her.

dbrudder
23-04-2007, 11:30 AM
I was back at Casa last Friday late afternoon and went back to Sugar for the third time, mainly because Sky was not around. But this post is not an FR on Sugar.

I want to warn brudders here and complain to management of Casa! How come the Jacuzzi is so dirty? My friend and I noticed dirty black slime at the sides of the basin, after we got into it. So after that we got no more mood and quickly got out and showered. The slime is not normal, like a day's dirt from use, but it is more like a week never clean or something. Thinking about it still makes my skin crawl.

The other thing is, they need to repair the damn toilet bowls or at least replace the toilet seats. If got "emergency" then I think most of us will have problems. Either have to squat or practice martial arts (zha1 ma3). Looks a little bit dirty too.

Other than that, Sugar stats for those brudders interested:

Massage: 7/10 (Detailed and ok with oil)
Looks: 7/10 (I realized halfway during missionary, she looks like my old staff! Kinky leh kekeke...)
Boobs: 8/10 (Big, soft and juicy)
Body: 7/10 (Tall and big size, a bit flabby, ba ba)
FJ: 7/10 (Accomodating, no rush, but she doesn't usually explore new positions)
RTF: third time for me already...

voltar
23-04-2007, 04:27 PM
u like submissive girls ar haha...
one man's meat another's poison...

star may not to be your liking, why not try sky, geraldine or may?

Brother, can tell more about May and Geraldine?
The name sound very interesting.
I like matured lady, but must give good service and friendly.
I dont like young girls becos I know they dont like me and will not do good service to me.

dominion
23-04-2007, 08:30 PM
May is in her 40s milf... used to b THE angpai in casa...
now not much so bcuz of her age
but tip top service, as long as you tell her what you want

master bate
24-04-2007, 06:03 PM
So difficult to book STAR....
Tried for the past 1 week, always fully booked... sigh...
anyway to pre book??

Cheers!

sinfulguy
24-04-2007, 06:47 PM
call one day in advance to reserve...

master bate
24-04-2007, 07:12 PM
can mei?
Last time I tried that at another HC... ganna suan by the recep, say how come I so gian.... She laughed and asked me to call on the same day..

Ok will try!!

Cheers!

max_priest
24-04-2007, 11:59 PM
can mei?
Last time I tried that at another HC... ganna suan by the recep, say how come I so gian.... She laughed and asked me to call on the same day..

If you really wanna try Star, try to book her on Sunday and call in the morning, am sure the probability of success in booking is much higher ... ;)

izsim
25-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Brother, can tell more about May and Geraldine?
The name sound very interesting.
I like matured lady, but must give good service and friendly.
I dont like young girls becos I know they dont like me and will not do good service to me.

Geraldine BIG BOOBs -good for boobs lover, abit ba ba and matured looking for me. Works up to 5pm only

19hansolo
25-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Geraldine BIG BOOBs -good for boobs lover, abit ba ba and matured looking for me. Works up to 5pm only[/QUOTE]

Hi bro Voltar, May also work till 5 or 6pm only,and only weekdays.

the new girl sophia likes to wear mini skirt and she looks sexy to me ,though not the slim model type, will try her service if situation premits, Cheers.
;)

master bate
25-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks brother MP...
will consider your suggestion....
but usually Sunday not free...
cheers!

kronthos
25-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Yep. Better chances of getting your gal if you book early in the morning.

BTW, yesterday seemed pretty full at Casanova. Went in at about 7 and *all* the ladies were booked. The receptionist mentioned that I'd have to wait for an hour or more before someone was free ...

voltar
25-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Thanks Brother 19hansolo for recommending May.
I am very happy with her service.
I should say she not bad in look for matured lady.
Really friendly and can make me feel very welcome.
Her massage skill is very good too. I feel very relax and interesting talking with her.
More important she is very patient and helpful.
She can do Jua Gen. Her JG is to build my strength and improve lasting power,
I think she know how to put me at ease with her jokes and friendly conversations. This is very important because this give me less stress and overcome mental fear that cause weak erection. I am so happy that May can give me the confidence to have strong erection thru out the session. Last time when I call young girls for massage, during HJ they show black face when I have weak erection. They rush me and say I got only 5 minutes and if I cannot erect then no choice I have to go home to DIY, and that give me more fear and I lose my erection completely. Now I know: young sexy girls although can stimulate me more but if they have no patient and not friendly then I have more fear and cannot reach climax. :mad:

kronthos
25-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I think she know how to put me at ease with her jokes and friendly conversations. This is very important because this give me less stress and overcome mental fear that cause weak erection. I am so happy that May can give me the confidence to have strong erection thru out the session. Last time when I call young girls for massage, during HJ they show black face when I have weak erection. They rush me and say I got only 5 minutes and if I cannot erect then no choice I have to go home to DIY, and that give me more fear and I lose my erection completely. Now I know: young sexy girls although can stimulate me more but if they have no patient and not friendly then I have more fear and cannot reach climax. :mad:

You're right there.Stimulation is one thing, but retaining it is another thing. If the masseuse can calm you and you are at peace, you stand a better chance at enjoying yourself.

I've been there myself when some ladies simply act funny and then you dont really enjoy yourself.

I appreciate your true confession :)

daneman
27-04-2007, 08:51 AM
FR on sky

I have had both sky and star. I think they are both different in personality and character. Star is a dominatrix character and likes to take control...if u want her to spank u..she'll do it..but sky is very gentle...juz had her 2 days ago....

Face: 6 / 10 (looks like Pat Mok, cannot find the resemblance to Jade Seah though)

Body: 7 / 10 (slim and slender)

Boobs: 8 /10 (b size)

Bj: 9 /10 (slow, patient, takes her time, licking, slurping, deep throat)

FJ: NA

Overall: 7.5 / 10 (sextisfying experience)

dominion
27-04-2007, 06:48 PM
FR on sky

I have had both sky and star. I think they are both different in personality and character. Star is a dominatrix character and likes to take control...if u want her to spank u..she'll do it..but sky is very gentle...juz had her 2 days ago....

Face: 6 / 10 (looks like Pat Mok, cannot find the resemblance to Jade Seah though)

wa lan... u say look like Pat Mok some bros will run away wan...
She got look like Pat Mok meh? :confused:

ang076
27-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Sky dont look like Pat Mok at all, she is prettier..

Maybe Bro Daneman want to keep her to himself.. Like that , Sky wont get booking and eventually earn money..:p
( I have seen such cases where one bro want to prevent his favourite gal from being bonked by customers by saying she not good.. Of course, it wont do her any good unless that bro can help her maintain lifestyle by paying her at least 5 figure sum monthly..)

groo
27-04-2007, 07:59 PM
wa lan... u say look like Pat Mok some bros will run away wan...She got look like Pat Mok meh?Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D Almost fell off my chair...?!?!?!!? This is further confirmation that Sky looks like Pat?!?!?!? Or just a ploy to.... ;p

Anyway, Star is just playful with a bag full of naughty tricks... She knows who's into BDSM and will play along... She always "complain" my hands and fingers are very naughty... ;p

Star looks down during my recent visit... seems like her contract has 2 months to go and she's in 2 minds... mentioned several times she's getting old and new girls are coming in... Told her if she leaves, many others will fall by the wayside and find life meaningless without their Starry Starry nights... :D

So all Star-troopers, if you want her to stay, get in there and perk her up...! Cheers!

groo
27-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Sky dont look like Pat Mok at all, she is prettier..Huh?!?!?! Bro-Ang, you mean Pat is prettier....?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

dominion
27-04-2007, 08:04 PM
if sky looks like Pat then Casa close down liao loh....
no offense to Pat but she's not the mainstream taste...

I have no idea where they have similarity at all except that they're 1. both females
2. they both quite tall

ang076
28-04-2007, 08:24 AM
You are still as cute as ever...Sky is prettier..
:)

Huh?!?!?! Bro-Ang, you mean Pat is prettier....?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

beerrox
28-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Do you mean Pat Mok is Mok Xiao Ling?
The Chinese TCS artiste?
Mok Xiao Ling is a joker and always act funny.
Her make-up artiste intentionally make her look more ugly and funny just to make viewers laugh.
I have not seen SKY, but for sure SKY should be pretier than Mok Xiao Ling!
Pretier than Mok Xiao Ling though but still a bad choice for comparison right? :p

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Star looks down during my recent visit... seems like her contract has 2 months to go and she's in 2 minds... mentioned several times she's getting old and new girls are coming in... Told her if she leaves, many others will fall by the wayside and find life meaningless without their Starry Starry nights...

So all Star-troopers, if you want her to stay, get in there and perk her up...! Cheers!

How can Twinkle Twinkle HORNY STAR be bored with our resident samurai visiting her...keke...:D

If she's really going soon... than must visit her again jus for old times sake. If I can get a slot that is.... she's so AP nowdays.. :(

groo
28-04-2007, 06:55 PM
... must visit her again jus for old times sake. If I can get a slot that is.... she's so AP nowdays...Thot you are holding the member-only Casa-Pink-Pink Card?!?!?! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D Yes, member-only cos bro-OP is the only member!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

max_priest
28-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks brother MP...
will consider your suggestion....
but usually Sunday not free...
cheers!

Actually Star to me is not too hard to book even on weekdays. Try to call in the morning lah ...

dominion
29-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Actually Star to me is not too hard to book even on weekdays. Try to call in the morning lah ...

cuz she says the new girls now younger n more hot property than her...
how true that is, i dunno?

max_priest
29-04-2007, 03:19 AM
cuz she says the new girls now younger n more hot property than her...
how true that is, i dunno?

Not exactly true lah ... she is being modest ... actually she is very confident of herself ... but she just wanna maintain her modest outlook ... Sky is also confident of herself but not as humble as her ... Both have already established a list of solid customer base ... everyday almost fully book ... ;)

Storm_Sucker
29-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Try Star ytd at afternoon...

One Word: Shiok!!!!!

Her Ass Rim is the best I tried. She really licked my ass and insert her tongue to it. Nearly CUM... Her BJ so so only.. Cause i told her to stop it as I have 5 days nvr released.

She rocked me hard and I loses control.

After that she tried to squeeze my pimple for me and followed by bathing TOGETHER..

Worth giving her the money. Nvr regret to visit her.

Mr. Man
02-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Quick check.......Does any bros here had CIM experience with any gals in this HC? :p

max_priest
03-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Quick check.......Does any bros here had CIM experience with any gals in this HC? :p

Of course but who else ... :p

Mr. Man
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Hmmm......I think I know the answer liao.....Hee......:D

Of course but who else ... :p

Mike_R
06-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Due to the overwhelming good FR's on Star, I had to try her. She was running a little late, probably because of all the SBF bros booking her ;)

Short, strong massage followed by no GQ (I guess because I booked her she knew I want special). As stated by the bros, this girl knows how to AR, spends a lot of time back there.....

Looks: 8/10 (very sweet)
Body: 7/10 (nice bottom)
Boobs: 34B
Toes: 6/10 (soft moans as I sucked them)
FJ: 7/10 (trys all positions)
AR: 10/10 (the best!)
Frenching: yes
BJ: 5/10 (she's better with AR)
GFE: 5/10 (she joked it takes me so long to cum maybe next time she charges me more)
Damage: 40 (entry) + 100 + tips (the AR was great!)
RTF: yes

Summary: If you like/love AR, this girl is a must-try.

Mike_R
07-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Returned to Casa today, spent some quality time with Geraldine. Massage was great, slow and sensual. She spent some time working on my feet, which felt like heaven :)

After the baby powder, time for the GQ. Had to do full because she's really built. She began with light cat bath then BJ as I played with her hot little clit. Then she mounted up and rode me for 10 minutes or so, then on to missionary and finished up doggie. Her body is like a playground man!

She didn't shower after we finished, maybe in a hurry to next appt.?

The stats:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (super bottom)
Boobs: 9/10 (big,big,big)
Toes: 7/10 (painted and suckable)
Massage: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
AR: n/a
Frenching: no
BJ: 4/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 40 (entry) + 100 + tips
RTF: probably not, really like to french

Summary: For big boob lover - this is the one.