PDA

View Full Version : HC at Leisure

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

alvin1783
17-03-2007, 01:09 AM
msged him few days back about Estee...he no news leh...My si-fu must be busying servicing all his meimei lah :D Maybe I shouldnt wait for him loh, go steal eat myself 1st...hahahaa!

canthaveenuf
17-03-2007, 07:13 AM
This was exactly 1 of the stupid irresponsible things that plagued Yuki during her final months in Leisure and which finally drove her to "retire" early...

Really? Din know dat. Dun recall reading bad things abt her leh, unlike dis time which happened to Estee. Hope all these bad stuff dun get to her ears .....

Whoever did dat to Yuki ought to be castrated !!!! :mad:

It'll be interesting to see if Estee can manage to attain Yuki's skill of exuding an air of "innocence" that drives her "hardcore" fans crazy... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Funny, when Yuki was around, I also asked the same question myself about her. But alas she didn't stay long enuf for us to find the answer. I think in this line, it is quite difficult. How to continue to stay naturally innocent for so long when everyday you have to meet all sorts of men and appear to like them, and have to subject your body to all the abuse. Estee is still new and so is still "innocent" and so will naturallly exhibit this "innocent" streak. But over time, she will shred her innocence little by little. If she is able to sustain the appearance of it without looking too fake and hence keep her customer base, good for her.

Cheers

canthaveenuf
17-03-2007, 07:25 AM
Bro groo, well ... I believe she has already attained the level once enjoyed by Yuki-san. Her customer retention power is damn awesome ... equivalent to Yuki-san, Ribena of DHS and not forgetting Star of Lexon. The moment when I first caught a glimpse of her, I can forsee that she was an ang pai in the making ...

hehehehe .... talking about Yuki, Estee heard a lot of bros mentioning Yuki. She managed to see Yuki's photo and commented that Yuki was very pretty. During the course of the action, she also asked me about my sessions with Yuki. I think she was like trying to see if she has lived up to Yuki's standard. Pretty good way to find a yardstick I think.

Judging by her popularity, she is already an ang-pai liao. Just hope it doesn't go to her head. According to her, the top 5 in Leisure are: (in no particular order) Tina, Joyce, Mico, Sugar and one more can't remember liao. Teased her about her popularity and her being in the top 5, she giggled humbly.

Cheers

Greendevil
17-03-2007, 05:06 PM
After reading so much abt Estee, finally manage to got a booking with her on thur pm. She pretty live up her name of been the leisure ang pai. I will skip the detail since much had been say. Here my rating on her

Look:8/10
Figure:34B(pink nipple), 24
69: 8/10 She was high and took the intiative to mount me
BBBJ:8/10(Long and slow and take care every inch of my shaft)
FJ:8/10
Damage :45 +100

P.S: THe rumour abt her doing raw is fake. At least i did not get any.....

gerhunter
18-03-2007, 12:15 AM
My si-fu must be busying servicing all his meimei lah :D Maybe I shouldnt wait for him loh, go steal eat myself 1st...hahahaa!

go go go!!then give FR!!

max_priest
18-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Bro, with your kind of standard, its not easy for you to rtf a gal and 3 times or maybe still counting ...... guess she is really special

Absolutely ... I have to accept the fact that my standard is pretty high. Thanks for being observant. ;)

I repeated Estee not because she is a stunner. In fact in my personal opinion, both Estee and Yuki-san are not a stunner. However, both possess some kinda X-Factor and air of charisma that I find very refreshing and I don't seem to get tired of at all when each time I bonked them. I know a lot of bros out there may disagree with me when I say I prefer Estee to the legendary Yuki-san because I find the former more spontaneous in each and every of my session with her ... In addition, there is something I can't describe that exists in Estee but absent in Yuki ...

To me a stunner is an universally gorgeous gal (in the HC arena) who would very likely create head turns, eyes popping out of one eyes and palpitation of ones heart beat ... good examples would be retired Carnation of DHS and Joyce of Lexon.

I would definitely love to repeat Estee more often if she is not fully-booked almost everyday ... :p

Cheers,
Max

max_priest
18-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I was at leisure this afternoon. The PRC chio receptionist was the one who served me. I was almost drooling & my imagination began to run wild when I met her ... Her physique is damn solid ... Tall (170m), slim with at least a full B assets ... When she bent down to do the credit transaction for me, her plunging neck line sphagetti top exposed a generous amount of cleavage ... Her low-hanging fruits are very fair and smooth indeed! I can tell they are very firm. Wooaff ... bei tahan man! I got an immediate hardon at that juncture ... Damn! How I wish I can book her ... :p

bodoh_123
18-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Finally, it was like months I didn't patron to LH...

Today I went without booking and got May.

Look : 6.5 /10
Body : 6/10
BJ : 8/10 (hot, good.. wow.. first time for me, too bad it was capped)
FJ : 7/10 (don't allow riding on me)
GFE : 4/10 (no frenching, no kissing, only two position)
RTF : Depends on my luck if I am assigned to her again...

Well, hope to have a fixed time so I can book Estee...

Doenitz79
18-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I was at leisure this afternoon. The PRC chio receptionist was the one who served me. I was almost drooling & my imagination began to run wild when I met her ... Her physique is damn solid ... Tall (170m), slim with at least a full B assets ... When she bent down to do the credit transaction for me, her plunging neck line sphagetti top exposed a generous amount of cleavage ... Her low-hanging fruits are very fair and smooth indeed! I can tell they are very firm. Wooaff ... bei tahan man! I got an immediate hardon at that juncture ... Damn! How I wish I can book her ... :p

You horny boy!!! But I like it!:D

max_priest
19-03-2007, 12:35 AM
You horny boy!!! But I like it!:D

Bro, I believe every normal warm blooded bloke will react similarly when the situation like that present itself to us ... :D

Maverick01
20-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Was at orchad road ..and this office lady in her late 20s to early 30s caught my eye...dress in a smooth fabric black figure hugging dress..the side of the top is open revealing the side of her lacey black bra on both side...damn cock tickling i must say..plus adding on to the fact that her tight body hugging dress clearly reveals her black gstring when she twist her bums while walking.....i got so horny that decided that its time i pump some pussy but sadly not that babe..so proceeded to go leisure for my substitution act...ask for list..try my luck on estee but fully booked..haha just ask for fun..was given mico but then read some reviews that she was plump..so turn her down..subsequent reading found that she still ang pai so abit regret but what to do..took chili coz read her fr somewhere...went to room strip naked and waited for the horny babe to come..haizz..then finally came turn out to be disappointed...so change lor...her hair too short and face not that pretty..not my cup of tea la..i wan long hair babe..then recept call me ask which babe i wan..given a list of unfamiliar names..wanted take kiwi but then ask recept intro..she suggest WIN ...so took lor....dunno whether kiwi is hot..any bros comment? so WIN came...haiz..also not the babe i looking for but decided to just go ahead la..i changed twice b4 one ..lol..haha..anyway proceed to massage..she was in a while dress and her figure is those got meat type...so her B or C cup was spilling out frm her dress..while massaging i keep trying to look at her doin her work thru the mirror but she was like looking back at me like what i am looking at...lol..then finally pop the qns...decided go for body BLOW and manage to get a good price for it...all bros..seriously i feel body blow should not be charge as full job price..can we all do sth abt it??? anyway got a good price from WIN for the body blow..she stripped to her black thongs and she started rubbing my body and then licking my nipples..wanting to touch my hard dick all the time but i stopped her....hehe...dun wan didi shoot first...licking and licking..then i turn her over to massage her instead..she was surprise..lol...then i started working on her butt which had the black thongs on..damn sexy..hehe..i keep digging away at her thongs and massaging her butt then rubbing my dick against it talking dirty with her..hehe...damn shiok...then finally ask her cap me for the blowjob...she say can bbbj but i declined...but she say cannot shoot in her mouth..lol...prob dun swallow la..bbbj i sure shoot my load in let her have a taste..hehe...she started to suck my dick like she the professional she is..then i ask her do it 69!!!...she was abit blur b4 went into to position..i then quickly hold on to her ample butt and dig at her thongs against her anus...pulling the thong aside to have to better view at times which prompted her to try and stop me thinking i gonna strip her thongs off..hehe..but i wasnt...then she keep blowing and with the view of her anus and pussy in front of me..plus the damn good sunction..i blow out...cum unloaded...leg weaken..damn shiok....clean up and +++ cock then paid and left...

FR on win

Looks - 6/10

Figure - 7/10 (got ample boobies and butt)

BJ - 8/10 (good sunction...can have bbbj and shoot the cum in la..haha)

BM - 8/10 (good licking of ur nipples and usage of her boobs to steam u)

ps: pls up me if u like my FR..will post whenever i have fun in leisure.. cheers

Maverick01
20-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Dunno y..i have been contributing some long FRs to share with all bro...but then posted them and it didnt appear..this is very frustrating...sammy..pls address this issue..

max_priest
20-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Bro Maverick, I believe you are under moderation and hence, it takes awhile before your posting will appear here ... ;)

max_priest
20-03-2007, 07:09 PM
.haha just ask for fun..was given mico but then read some reviews that she was plump..so turn her down..subsequent reading found that she still ang pai so abit regret ........... pls up me if u like my FR..will post whenever i have fun in leisure.. cheers

Bro, you should have read my FR on Mico first before heading down to Leisure ... Anyway, you can try her the next time if you fail to book Estee ... :D

Maverick01
20-03-2007, 09:33 PM
bro max,
I believe ur are one of the active old bird with good contribution. Perhaps you can enlighten the situation.What do u meant by I am under moderation? Also, I have been contributing FRs over the yrs yet I am still being zapped..I just got zapped again for the WIN fr...there are so many freeloaders here yet pple who contribute are being zapped and not appreciated..TKS.

Bro, you should have read my FR on Mico first before heading down to Leisure ... Anyway, you can try her the next time if you fail to book Estee ... :D

long123
21-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Tried Chili a few times, not a bad alternative when the angpais are not available, gives relatively good massage, bbbj & fj.

Look : 6/10
Massage: 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (good suction, almost CIM had to stop her)
FJ : 7/10 (especially good when she rides u wif her back facing u)
GFE : 7/10 (lots of frenching)
RTF : when all angpais are busy

long123
23-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Miko

Looks & body: 7 (looked like 1 of my colleague)
Massage: 7 (not bad for HC standard)
BBBJ: 8 (wet and power, got suction, i like the part where she stops and catbath u then resume BJ)
FJ: 8 (nice moaning, makes u wanna thrust deeper and faster)
RTF: yes

btw, she mentioned that there were raids in Marina...

madix
23-03-2007, 02:55 AM
According to her, the top 5 in Leisure are: (in no particular order) Tina, Joyce, Mico, Sugar and one more can't remember liao. Teased her about her popularity and her being in the top 5, she giggled humbly.

Cheers

The last one is herself , Estee lor. Who else....:D

smarty
23-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I intend to try all the 5 "ang pais"..

So far I have tried Estee, Sugar and Miko...

Will try Tina and Joyce next week.

I will rank them in order of own preference after I have tried all of them.

One thing for sure..Sugar will not be at the top of my list..

smarty
23-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Looks like Win and Chilli will be on my 'hit list as well (after I hv tried all the "ang pais")

Since both provide gd service i.e.bbbj etc

alvin1783
23-03-2007, 11:43 PM
I intend to try all the 5 "ang pais"..

So far I have tried Estee, Sugar and Miko...

Will try Tina and Joyce next week.

I will rank them in order of own preference after I have tried all of them. Hmm...think I will rank them as follows :- Mico, Sugar, Joyce... Estee (Pending coz still in the queue), Tina (Pending but shall try her soon) :p Might change the sequence once I tried the other 2 :D

Maverick01
24-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey all, below my ratings for mico.personally i really didnt enjoy the session at all because think cant click with her hence dun really like her attitude..cant explain but just find shes very fake though trying to appear customer oriented...anyway i would definitely not return to her for sure..actuallly tried her to see how chio she is as she is listed as ang pai..she got her positive points but simply just cant click with her hence the disliking of her attitude i guess..below are the ratings..tks

Looks: 7/10 (chiobu type with long rebonded hair)

Body: 7/10 (good body not plump at all as mentioned by people b4 which prompted me to avoid trying her)

Boobs: 7/10 (nice handful)

Butt 8/10 (I like it, nice and perky..kiss and massaged her butts repeatedly with her gstring on)

Stereo: 8/10 (horny stereo made throughout..sounds real but of coz is fake)

Overall: 5/10 (standard WL service and coz cant click with me hence the low score)

I am rather disappointed with that session overall.

Maverick01
24-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Hi all,
I would like to highlight my observation. I am beginning to see more and more gals not showering after providing services...my cock juice was on the body of those babes for sure but they didnt really shower after the session. Whats say ur?

canthaveenuf
25-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Suddenly remembered that the 5th ang-pais that Estee mentioned to me that day was Star.

So, her list is: Mico, Sugar, Tina, Joyce and Star.

For some reason, I wanted to complete the conquest of all 5 and so wanted to try Tina (had been resisting this urge to do so becos there were FRs saying she looked kinda matured). Was told she not available, so settled for Star. Bad bad mistake.

Looks wise, she failed. Body wise, she also failed except for her big boobs. GFE, nothing much going there. Maybe she got quite a number of supporters and regulars and so Estee felt she is one of ang-pais. Anyway, to me, she is way outside the league, no offense to any Star supporters out there.

BTW, one bro said gals don't bath. Star is one of them. Yucks.

And now, to complete the conquest, all I have to do is pay Tina a visit. So far, according to my little black book, Mico, Joyce and Sugar are all about the same, no one in particular is exceptional. Hopefully, Tina will change it all.

Cheers

max_priest
25-03-2007, 12:05 PM
........... BTW, one bro said gals don't bath. Star is one of them. Yucks.

Bro, you mean STAR did not shower at all? :eek:

However, Mico did wash her pussy and tits ... She claimed that she would normally go out and wash as they are not allowed to shower in the room per the management regulation. She also added that she doesn't wanna be caught by AV in the shower. So she thought that she quickly dresses up once the session is done.

Sugar is the only one I saw shower her whole body ...

They should at least wash their pussies and breasts thoroughly before putting on their panties and brassieres ... It looks like I have to avoid patronising this joint except if I wanna repeat Sugar ...

BTW, you did not read my FR on Star? It pays to let your fingers do the walking sometime ... kekeke ... :D

Cheers,
Max

Maverick01
25-03-2007, 04:39 PM
mico didnt shower for sure......my cock juice was all over her...then i notice she didnt shower like many other gals...i mean like a quick shower will be good..dun think mgmt can do anything to stop them...for one..yuki definitely showered all the time and i asked her b4 and she say its a must to shower after the sexxion which i think shld be the way....i remember on one occasion at lexon....the ah lianish babe joanne retorted when i ask her she shower so many times a day..she replied in manadarin which I will translate " didnt wash u wan to eat arh (holding up her tits)..damn funny...haha...but i have seen many having a quick and thorough wash after the session...but then nowdays at leisure..the horny babes dun shower at all after the session..with cock juice all over their body...perhaps we shld do something abt this...

Hey all, below my ratings for mico.personally i really didnt enjoy the session at all because think cant click with her hence dun really like her attitude..cant explain but just find shes very fake though trying to appear customer oriented...anyway i would definitely not return to her for sure..actuallly tried her to see how chio she is as she is listed as ang pai..she got her positive points but simply just cant click with her hence the disliking of her attitude i guess..below are the ratings..tks

Looks: 7/10 (chiobu type with long rebonded hair)

Body: 7/10 (good body not plump at all as mentioned by people b4 which prompted me to avoid trying her)

Boobs: 7/10 (nice handful)

Butt 8/10 (I like it, nice and perky..kiss and massaged her butts repeatedly with her gstring on)

Stereo: 8/10 (horny stereo made throughout..sounds real but of coz is fake)

Overall: 5/10 (standard WL service and coz cant click with me hence the low score)

I am rather disappointed with that session overall.

ang076
25-03-2007, 04:49 PM
The gal dont wear bra in Leisure..

Maybe, one can request she dont wear panties after session, ask her to go out pantyless so that it is easier to go out to gal room and bath, then come back and wear panties back in massage room..

max_priest
25-03-2007, 07:49 PM
The gal dont wear bra in Leisure..

Maybe, one can request she dont wear panties after session, ask her to go out pantyless so that it is easier to go out to gal room and bath, then come back and wear panties back in massage room..

That is a typical bro Ang's QUOTE ... :D

gerhunter
25-03-2007, 09:27 PM
That is a typical bro Ang's QUOTE ... :D

maybe should ask Bro Ang go underwear-less and go into room...:p

GodsendSYT
26-03-2007, 01:15 AM
well i thot we all dun wear underwear when we enter the room..???:D
only with the shorts on.. hee hee

maybe should ask Bro Ang go underwear-less and go into room...:p

ltc1
26-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Tried Chili a few times, not a bad alternative when the angpais are not available, gives relatively good massage, bbbj & fj.

Look : 6/10
Massage: 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (good suction, almost CIM had to stop her)
FJ : 7/10 (especially good when she rides u wif her back facing u)
GFE : 7/10 (lots of frenching)
RTF : when all angpais are busy

jus a query. i tried chilli recently. does she always take a condom wrapped w tissue? i was quite surprised at 1st. i thot she will bring w e packet but she had it wrapped in a tissue. was very curious and scared cos i was wondering if it was a new one!

any bro here haf dat exp pls share? hope it's ok.

Doran Gray
26-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Hellu Bro ltc,

Next time bring your own "vibrating" condom. Safe and more song one but cost more than $S10/ for each of them.

Cheers,:p

Xtrail02
26-03-2007, 01:01 PM
jus a query. i tried chilli recently. does she always take a condom wrapped w tissue?

When AV comes barging in, she or you can swallow the condom. The original aluminium wrapper very difficult to swallow. May cut your mouth tongue and throat. ;)

I guess it is to reduce the number of evidence in the room.

Doran Gray
26-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Hellu Bro XTrial02,

Then our bro in question muz buy edible condoms already what...if there is such a thing? Coz got edible undies, candy-coated condoms but really, hmm..hmm...edible condoms?

Juz some tongue-in-cheek comments, no offence.

Cheers bro:p ,

groo
26-03-2007, 03:55 PM
When AV comes barging in, she... can swallow the condom....imagine, you've just done the deed, the cap is stuffed full... n then the AV cums barging in... Bwahahahahahaha! :D

Maverick01
26-03-2007, 07:44 PM
yea..i realise also that the condom wrap with tissue when i tried win....i also dunno its new or not..haha..haizz but shld be new la..why would they want to save on like one dollar and do such disgusting thing...lol....but yea..maybe its just a precaution for less evidence..but I dunno why they always come up with so many things one..haha..dun shower in room...etc etc...dun shower is really condemned la...see mico with cockjuice all over and didnt shower..

peatcock
26-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Decided to goto Leisure....as long long never been there...

Checked with recep the fav...Fann on leave..Tina super bz...alamak so asked the recep got any new gals or less than 1yr..said got and talked damn fast bla bla bla Star, Winn, Eve...

Made up my mind to try Eve as I had tried Star previously. When to locker room and throw my bag into locker and got a drink from the makan area. Gulped my drink and headed to the room...she was already inside an told me to stripped and take quick shower, hahaha...:D

Yes miss...and quickly shower myself and got onto the soft mattress. She proceed to give me a massage and engage in small talk. Asked whether I been here b4, told her been here a couple of times liao but never met her...she said wow she's been here for 10mths and I never booked her. Told her everytime come here recep intro wat....wats more Leisure got so many gals...surely would miss one or two gals...Was commenting that some of the gals here can massage well; eg Fann...and she agreed.

After a good massage, told me that she going to take the CD and politely ask whether I wanted a drink...told her to get me a cold drink. There she goes....3mins and counting and she's back. As I was standing up, she immediately french me and headed to my didi to give it a gd check!

Later, proceed to give me a mind blowing BBBJ, told her BTH liao need to lie on mat as legs weak liao, she chuckled softly. Now my turn to slowly unbutton her dress and voila check that out she got nice looking boobs, for her petite height tot she would have small (.)(.) but surprised I was she had something like B~C cup...yeah complimented her and said your boobs really nice...and squeezed her neh neh.

Than lie down on bed and she continued sucking my didi until it was super hard and proceed to cap it...she slowly lower herself on didi and gave it a cowgirl ride...yeee haaaaa giddup giddup....OMG felt like I could cum anytime...told her to change position...now my turn to do missionary and pumped her real good as she gave me that CFM looks, really cannot tahan liao pump and pumped till didi coming to climax...told her change position again as a bit of pre-cum was oozing out liao..Next pumped her in doggie position...and after a few pump...didi got soft, hahahaha I came liao...she said put it back lorr...but as she grabbed my didi she said already cum :rolleyes: I said wow, i cum oso didnt know, kekeke...but in fact I knew it.

She said u really enjoyed making out with me until u didnt know u came...she said I must come back for her again as I enjoyed my session with her. Told her I would RTF her again....yeah didnt know had a gem like her until I discover her tat day...All along tot that Ruby & Star were the big boobs..this gal oso not too bad B Cup but really tot it was C Cupper!! Maybe the dimmed lights must have affected my vision, keke.

Looks: 8
GFE: 9 (Coz she french)
Boobs: 8.5
FJ: 8.5
Service: 9
Damage: $100 + Entrance

smarty
26-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Have completed my conquest of the "Heavenly Queen of 4" - Estee, Mico, Sugar and Joyce. All these within a space of 3 weeks- heavy investments indeed!

The last one to bonk was Joyce. She came across friendly though a tad "lianish" but has good complexion. The only drawaback was that she said she had month ulcer so refrained from frenching and bbbj. I took her words for it. She did promise next time round she would give both. As a bro pointed out she did not have great boobs..heck..who cares...me not a boob-lover as long as there is nipple to suck..

The lovemaking was passionate as can be seen from her facial expression whether it was fake or not I really could not tell. She also allowed you to piant her. After the session she took a shower and went an extra mile by cleaning my glasses, dried my body and this little act quite impressed me.

So when it comes to my personal preference, it is a tough call. I would RTF Mico, Joyce and Estee but may be not Sugar

Here it goes, the score for my overall level of satisfaction:

Estee - 7.5/10
Mico - 7/10
Joyce - 7.5/10
Sugar - 6.5/10

I would skip Tina as I have bonked too many PRC FLs.

Thanks for reading my post.

canthaveenuf
27-03-2007, 06:19 AM
Bro, you mean STAR did not shower at all?

Nope. She for sure didn't. Maybe becos she felt there wasn't much stuff on her body lah cos we didn't really do too much. But, I tot should at least wash her CB. Anyway, doesn't matter to me cos for sure no RTF her.

However, Mico did wash her pussy and tits ... She claimed that she would normally go out and wash as they are not allowed to shower in the room per the management regulation. She also added that she doesn't wanna be caught by AV in the shower.

Curious wat is the problem being caught bathing in the room? I tot the biggest offense is if kana caught with CD with sperm or got $$ transacted. Bath only wat. Anyway, I am certain it is not mgmt rule dat say can't bath rite. Cos got many gals bath.

BTW, you did not read my FR on Star? It pays to let your fingers do the walking sometime ... kekeke ... :D

I did. In fact I even commented on your post. And based on your FR, her name did not appear in my black book list of "To-bonks". So, she was never a target for me. But dat day, me seow a bit. Suddenly tot of her name (from Estee) and since can' get Tina, decided to try her loh. But at dat time didn't recall your FR. And I was in office and can't have access to SBF. When I returned after the session, I searched and saw your FR and was giving myself a big knock on my big stupid dumb head. Next time, must relly trust my little black book.

Cheers

5stars
27-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Here it goes, the score for my overall level of satisfaction:

Estee - 7.5/10
Mico - 7/10
Joyce - 7.5/10
Sugar - 6.5/10

I am quite surprised that you placed Estee and Joyce on par :p

Personally, I find Estee looks better, but still lose out to my favorite "HC retiree - Porsche".

smarty
27-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I am quite surprised that you placed Estee and Joyce on par :p

Personally, I find Estee looks better, but still lose out to my favorite "HC retiree - Porsche".

Beg your pardon, the score for her should be 7/10, on par with Mico.

At the end of the day..the prime consideration is the chemistry btw you and the gal that determines if you are gg to have an enjoyable session.

I will definitely rtf some of the gals as they more than meet my standard. Though I have not been to many HCs, I reckon LHC's gals average standard (on looks departent) is pretty good.

Will try out Win on my next visit.

Cheers!

GodsendSYT
27-03-2007, 11:41 PM
if i'm not wrong.. i think win looks like malay.. when she came in, i thot she came into the wrong room.. ha ha

davidona
27-03-2007, 11:56 PM
So is Win a malay? I was told Mandy is a malay and suddenly I felt a stirring in my groin. Hmmmm....anyone tried Mandy lately? Any updates?

smarty
27-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Any bro can suggest who i should try next...someone who has the looks and gives good service (read:bbbj) but not as popular as the 4 "ang pais"..

Caught a glimpse of Win thought she looks ok.

Asked one nice-looking gal for her name along the corridor but forgot her name.

Maverick01
28-03-2007, 12:40 AM
win and mandy both chinese..both have good full boobs to suck and play with.

So is Win a malay? I was told Mandy is a malay and suddenly I felt a stirring in my groin. Hmmmm....anyone tried Mandy lately? Any updates?

davidona
28-03-2007, 07:02 AM
thanks for the info. Will try to make my pilgrimage to bonk either of them. Sigh....so many girls, so little time/money.:p

Alter.Ego
29-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Yesterday CO go shopping so got free time to pop by Leisure for a little release. After recept ratted of afew names, i decided to RTF Channel (i miss her painting)

Waited in the room for awhile and in she came:

Attitude: 8 very friendly girl, extremely chatty and will auto start a conversation with you

Looks: 6.5 looks cute

Body: 6.5 very petite girl

Boobs: 6 should be around A+

Massage: 6.5 standard HC massage, nothing to shout about but no complains either. Abit short though, it was about 15mins only (guess it gives her more time for her painting)

Catbath: 8 this is where she excels, she literally paints you from head to toe, starting from your ears down to your toes. She takes her time to do it so feels like visiting a cat150. Some bros may not like it but i find it quite enjoyable.

Ar: 6 she does it the stabbing style which means she will stick her tongue in and out of your a**, it not really my cup of tea

BBBJ/BJ: 7 after cathbath, she started her bj and i didn't realise that it was bbbj. Told her to put on cd as i scare might blow my load cause i long time no bonk. Her bj is the wet kind with alot of sound but not much variation.

FJ: 7 started with her on top and ended with missionary, enjoyable with pretty good sound system. She doesn't like her grapes painted as she claim it's ticklish

RTF: Sure

alvin1783
29-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Finally managed to save enough and find time to venture into Leisure again....wahahaa!

Tried to book Tina but on leave thus opt for Kiwi.

First impression, she does has a slight resemblance to our our national swimmer Joycelyn Yeo but definitely prettier and sexier. Standing at around 1.67m, she does look like an athletic to me and imagining making love to a sportswoman. “Hmm...wondering how's her stamina on bed...kekekee”

Without much delay, she stripped me naked and started with her massage. Wah-sei! This gal can really pressed and knit, ample strength at the right spots, definitely not for those who cant take hard massage.

After 10mins of pure massage, proceeded to the main course. Surprisingly, she asked...

Kiwi : “What type of sexual treatments do you want?”
Me : “Huh? You into role-playing ahh?”
Kiwi : “No lah...you tell me what u like and I just do it lor.”
Me : “I see. I see. Hmmm...just do what you are best at then.”

With that, she started with her catbath and she's really good in it. Boy..her tongue is simply a paint brush and she used it really well. She started from my upper torso and worked her way up to my neck and ears. She playfully licked my earlobes with those slurpy sounds which was really ticklish but enjoyable. She then moved towards my two hands skillfully with her tongue-brush before proceeding southwards to my groin. Over here, she did it slowly, taking her own time to cover all the sensitive area. After a while, she lifted my butt and attacked my asshole. Though ticklish at first but her slow momentum and tender loving tongue-poking was too enjoyable to stop her.

Next come the BBBJ, she started licking my shaft slowly, once a while stealing some glances at me. Afterwhich, she engulf my whole manhood into her mouth. The sight and feeling of seeing my manhood disappearing into her mouth was really sextisfying. In between her blowing and sucking comes the occassional licking and lashing of my dickhead. These went on for quite a while before we proceeded for our love-making session.

Having endure a mind-blowing ass rimming and BBBJ, quickly capped my hungry-bro and started to bonk her in missionary. Not much moans from her thus asked her to switch to doggie. Her butt is really big and smooth to touch and every entry ends with a piak-piak sound which was really sextifying. At some point of time, was so tempted to slap her smooth and round butt, luckily didnt do so. Sensing my stamina was running low, asked her to mount me instead. Her momentum was just right and seeing her bouncing boobs was too much for me, within a few minutes, exploded inside her. My goodness, I havent even put her stamina to test yet. So sad...hahahaa! She helped me cleaned up and after showering, left the place.

Summary :-

Look : 6/10 (Average-looking to me)
Boobs : A/B Cupper (Quite a handful with small raisin-like nipples)
Massage : 7/10 (Ample strength applied thus very relaxing)
Catbath : 7.5/10 (slow and sensual)
Ass Rimming : 7.5/10 (slow, sensual and tender-loving)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (deep-throating with lots of lollipop-licking stances and seductive glance)
FJ : 6/10 (Managed to bonk her in missionary, doggie and cow-girl but can sense there isnt much chemistry here)
Frenching : Didnt try
Stereo Effect/Moan : 5/10 (Minimal thus not stimulating enough)
GFE : 5/10 (Not much chemistry I guess, maybe 1st time visting her)
Attitude : 7/10 (Very friendly, accommodating and service-oriented)
RTF : Maybe but got to try Estee and Tina first.

P/s : On my way out, saw this slim lady with long black straight-flowing hair and a ever cheerful smile, is this estee? :p

ang076
29-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Does she look a bit like Joey Swee? If so, then this is Estee..

alvin1783
29-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Does she look a bit like Joey Swee? If so, then this is Estee..Hmm...dun think so leh...Joey Swee's face more rounded while the one I saw...more like longish :o

smarty
29-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Never be shy to approach a gal you fancy at HC, whether along the corridor or at recep. area and ask for their name.

Alternatively ask the recep.staff

Thats what I always do...

Cheers!

leaseoflife
29-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I tried Sugar last week. Wanted Estee, but at the moment too hot. Anyway, was not bad. Anyway, too tired to write much as I am just finished my "exercise" with Star from Casa. Now waiting for CO, so i thought I just drop a note to do my bits :) Will post another brief FR on Star in another thread.

Coming back to Sugar. Massage was okie. Rather short though. Anyway, good also lah... leave enough time for main course. During main course, we did the cowgirl, and before I can change, small head exploded. Sian... She is very tight though. Kinda like Tina from LHC. I think she knows how to use the muscles correctly. Anyway, the stats:

Looks: 7
Bod: 7 (with B cup i think)
French: No.
FJ: 8
RTF: Maybe, but entrance kinda exp. I thought Casa has better fac, and only cost $40. Anyway, still prefer my M at BHC anytime.

alvin1783
29-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Never be shy to approach a gal you fancy at HC, whether along the corridor or at recep. area and ask for their name.

Alternatively ask the recep.staff

Thats what I always do...

Cheers!Hahahaa...happen too fast and heading for makan in the lounge area after the strenous exercise thus didnt bother to ask :D

Doran Gray
30-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Hellu bro ang076,

To me, Estee just doesn't look like Joey Swee at all. Estee has abit of square lower chin whilst Joey has a face that is oval in shape.

I just wonder where's the connection? If their boobies or body shapes look the same or if they wear the same type of bras and g-strings (your fav), then maybe there is some resemblance. :D

No offence, "senior" bro. :p

Cheers,

alvin1783
30-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Hellu bro ang076,

To me, Estee just doesn't look like Joey Swee at all. Estee has abit of square lower chin whilst Joey has a face that is oval in shape.

I just wonder where's the connection? If their boobies or body shapes look the same or if they wear the same type of bras and g-strings (your fav), then maybe there is some resemblance.

No offence, "senior" bro.

Cheers,Maybe Joey Swee is Bro ang's dream girl :D However, Joycelyn Yeo is definitely not my dream girl if u read my FR...wahahaa!

max_priest
30-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Hellu bro ang076,

I just wonder where's the connection?

Thats why we quoted 40-60% resemblance. At certain angles, she resembles the media Corp artist to a certain extent. As far as I can remember, no one in this thread (including myself) has quoted 100% Joey Swee lookalike. Read carefully bro. Anyway, all of us are entitled to our own opinion ... :rolleyes:

leaseoflife
30-03-2007, 03:23 PM
I think the resemblance is there somewhat. That is what attracted me to her, as I got this thing for Joey Swee. SYT! :) Btw, i thought Star from Casa looks like one hong kong actress with a small mole on top of her upper lips. Cannot rem the name.

Rally
30-03-2007, 04:01 PM
the gal in this HC don bath after they do special. don know y like tat. will skip this HC liao.

alvin1783
30-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Guys,

There's a new gal in Leisure today, by the name of YUKI :eek: .

If this gal is the same one I saw at the recept when I tried Kiwi the other day then mai-tu liao. Standing at ard 1.65m, killer bod, syt look...but then not sure how's her service though.

Anyone bros who tried her today, kindly give us some intel :D

Kunzuwong
30-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Guys,

If this gal is the same one I saw at the recept when I tried Kiwi the other day then mai-tu liao. Standing at ard 1.65m, killer bod, syt look...but then not sure how's her service though.

Well, went leisure yesterday for tina, and resption told me she will only come back on Sat , then they introduce this new girl, Yuki...

well, quite big tits, but fake to me, and the service is not that good, at least for me, i dont feel her at all no huging or frenching, still prefer Tina... will go back there to find her after Sat.

syt.guy
30-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Yest went to visit my darling Estee, fifth time oredi, her bbbj improve alot, this time got cold water one, shiok.

after tat, start with missionary, then sitting, wanted try standing one, but either i newbie or what just seem like cannot put in, so change to doggy and come in that.

vic88
31-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Guys,

The management named her as Yuki, hope she is as good as the legendary Yuki.

alvin1783
31-03-2007, 01:27 AM
The management named her as Yuki, hope she is as good as the legendary Yuki.I guess she's having a good start loh...called at lunch time and already fully booked...my goodness :eek:

alvin1783
31-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Think I had lost count on the nos of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris
4)Estee
5)Eve
6)Fann
7)Joyce
8)Kiwi
9)Lisa
10)Maggie
11)Mandy
12)May
13)Mico
14)Moon
15)Ruby
16)Sandy
17)Sugar
18)Tina
19)Vivian
20)Win
21)Yen
22) Yuki - New Gal

So bros, dun say you dunno who to book. So many choice yet so little money & time.

Wahaha...tis place gonna be my permanent playground liao. Too bad Deborah left :( I have yet to master all her yoga tricks :D

nickygoh
31-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Think I had lost count on the nos of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris
4)Estee
5)Eve
6)Fann
7)Joyce
8)Kiwi
9)Lisa
10)Mandy
11)May
12)Mico
13)Moon
14)Ruby
15)Sandy
16)Sugar
17)Tina
18)Vivian
19)Win
20)Yen
So bros, dun say you dunno who to book. So many choice yet so little money & time.

Wahaha...tis place gonna be my permanent playground liao. Too bad Deborah left :( I have yet to master all her yoga tricks :D

add to the list:
21) Yuki Not sure of std.. No FRs yet lor. eagerly waiting....
22) Maggie

alvin1783
31-03-2007, 02:03 AM
add to the list:
21) Yuki Not sure of std.. No FRs yet lor. eagerly waiting....
22) Maggie Tks for reminding, how can forget the new Yuki-san :D

groo
31-03-2007, 06:04 PM
...new gal in Leisure today, by the name of YUKI...If this gal is the same one I saw at the recept when I tried Kiwi the other day then mai-tu liao. Standing at ard 1.65m, killer bod, syt look...but then not sure how's her service though.... Yuki started work on Thursday and after 2 days, they changed her name to JJ... So no more Yuki-san in Leisure, for now... JJ's about 1.6m with fairly long hair but no killer bod, cause she has a wee bit of a tum-tum... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

...hope she is as good as the legendary Yuki.... Sorry to disappoint you, but she's still several km behind the legendary Yuki-san... :D But she's good for a newbie...

Cheers!

groo
31-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Here's a short CV on JJ:

Looks: 7/10 - Sexy dreamy eyes, 24yo, not so SYT but still a looker nonetheless.

Bod: 7/10 - Fairly slim with a wee tum-tum and about 160cm tall.

Boobs: 7.5/10 - The high score is due to the smooth and soft-as-tofu B-cups and small pink nipples. During FJ, she directed my hands to play with them - a real turn-on!

Massage: 7/10 - For a newbie, she has surprisingly fairly strong fingers. Otherwise, quite SOP.

Catbath: 7/10 - SOP, but she sure can play quite well with my marbles and firecracker during catbathing.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Quite long and with fairly good suction and variation, paying equal attention to the 2 nuts and the flagpole...

AR: 6/10 - not my cup of tea and was not stimulated, so the low score.

Rodeo: 7.5/10 - Wow! JJ sure can ride - she has an aggressive style and seems to love it. She pulled my hands to her pillow-soft boobies to play with them - her look of lust as I did what she desired was a definite turn-on!

FJ: 7/10 - Fairly SOP, as I was halfway to heaven from her riding and did not have much of a chance to fully make love to her in FJ... Some light frenching here before my mini-Hulk went Kaput! :D

Overall: 7/10 - A good outing for me and one for the future - at least to see how she has progressed, like what Joyce has done.

Cheers and cheong-ahhhhh...!!! :D

Maverick01
31-03-2007, 11:27 PM
I been reading abt bbbj so often now..last time pple will still prefer bj coz less contacts..but now seems like most gals provide bbbj but of coz u can decline.....just imagine estee sucking a raw dick 10times a day...play safe mates...

Yest went to visit my darling Estee, fifth time oredi, her bbbj improve alot, this time got cold water one, shiok.

after tat, start with missionary, then sitting, wanted try standing one, but either i newbie or what just seem like cannot put in, so change to doggy and come in that.

alvin1783
01-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Yuki started work on Thursday and after 2 days, they changed her name to JJ... So no more Yuki-san in Leisure, for now... JJ's about 1.6m with fairly long hair but no killer bod, cause she has a wee bit of a tum-tum... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry to disappoint you, but she's still several km behind the legendary Yuki-san... But she's good for a newbie...

Cheers!Really ahh...hmm...then hor...with sexy dreamy eyes..., b-cupper pink nipples, can ride really well...I like leh :p :D

Thanks for the intel Bro Groo! How come Chief ZT didnt sample the new gals with you ahh...hee!

Tliu
01-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Finally got Tina for today, she has just came back from her leave. It was really good to hv her today, cause she was so so wet and horny after her long leaves…

This was the first for me to try her, really worth it. She is exactly like all the bros said here, very nice body, firm , extremely hot ,sexy, hving sex with her was like in the heaven, there was only pleasure in my mind. She is so warm, knows how to enjoy sex, if she was faking it, then I must say she is super good actress… her meimei was so wet, what was the amazing part, her meimei can really suck, that was great feeling. Besides she was very friendly, lots of frenching , hugging , just made me feel so warm, forgot about I was in the HC, no wonder lots of bros going for her , she is really good in bed for my opinion , one of the best sex I hv not hav for a long time.

It was definitely a good section for me , will visit her more often .

Tina

Age: 25 (recording by her , she just had her 25th birthday, that is why she was hving a long leaves ) \

Look: 7/10 ( more beautiful than what I expected)

Body: 8/10 ( really sexy , firm , especially the butt)

French :8/10 ( lots of hugging , kissing )

Catbath: 7/10 ( slow, soft)

Bj : 7/10 ( deep, was nice when she was sucking the balls)

FJ : 9/10 ( hving sex with her , it was heaven )

Attitude : 10 ( very friendly, smiling all the time, not in the hurry at all , we both left the room together after the phone start ring 3 times)

rave11
01-04-2007, 01:19 AM
So comparing Joyce, mico, sugar and estee, who is the most looker? or there is other gems which i dnt knw.....i only tried debra so far...and shes good...looks like TCS actress Apple but quit liao..still tinkin of RTF her....:D

Zack Tan
01-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Really ahh...hmm...then hor...with sexy dreamy eyes..., b-cupper pink nipples, can ride really well...I like leh :p :D

Thanks for the intel Bro Groo! How come Chief ZT didnt sample the new gals with you ahh...hee!

Who say no......after Bro. Groo had finished his session, I went in lah! See my fr. in the AD thread. But my scores lower than Bro. Groo because she gave better services to him...maybe she is more your type. Young gal-next-door look and very petite...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

alvin1783
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Who say no......after Bro. Groo had finished his session, I went in lah! See my fr. in the AD thread. But my scores lower than Bro. Groo because she gave better services to him...maybe she is more your type. Young gal-next-door look and very petite...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,Hey Chief ZT, long time no see. Will take note of your pointers...cheers! ;)

alvin1783
01-04-2007, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=alvin1783;1935791]Think I had lost count on the nos of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris
4)Estee
5)Eve
6)Fann
7)Joyce
8)Kiwi
9)Lisa
10)Maggie
11)Mandy
12)May
13)Mico
14)Moon
15)Ruby
16)Sandy
17)Sugar
18)Tina
19)Vivian
20)Win
21)Yen
22) Yuki - New Gal now known as Yuki

2 more new gals joining :eek: :D

alvin1783
01-04-2007, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=alvin1783;1935791]Think I had lost count on the nos of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

22) Yuki - New Gal now known as Yuki

2 more new gals joining :eek: Aiyo! Should be JJ , me blur liao :p

groo
01-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Who say no......after Bro. Groo had finished his session, I went in lah!...But my scores lower...because she gave better services to him...Hehheh, chief, all i know is that she was in a very good mood when she came in all chatty n ever-smiling... When time's up, she reported "jojo out!". So is it jj or jojo? She laughed n replied, "aiyo, see lah, i also blur liao!" :D

cheers!

leroy13
01-04-2007, 08:41 PM
helo brothers, i notice there a tall chick ? can anyone tell me her name

Maverick01
01-04-2007, 08:48 PM
3)Chris - any FRs on her?? very long ago at kallang leisure tried a chris then she disappeared..gal frm KL?

SHinC
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Finally got Tina for today, she has just came back from her leave. It was really good to hv her today, cause she was so so wet and horny after her long leaves…

This was the first for me to try her, really worth it. She is exactly like all the bros said here, very nice body, firm , extremely hot ,sexy, hving sex with her was like in the heaven, there was only pleasure in my mind. She is so warm, knows how to enjoy sex, if she was faking it, then I must say she is super good actress… her meimei was so wet, what was the amazing part, her meimei can really suck, that was great feeling. Besides she was very friendly, lots of frenching , hugging , just made me feel so warm, forgot about I was in the HC, no wonder lots of bros going for her , she is really good in bed for my opinion , one of the best sex I hv not hav for a long time.

It was definitely a good section for me , will visit her more often .

Tina

Age: 25 (recording by her , she just had her 25th birthday, that is why she was hving a long leaves ) \

Look: 7/10 ( more beautiful than what I expected)

Body: 8/10 ( really sexy , firm , especially the butt)

French :8/10 ( lots of hugging , kissing )

Catbath: 7/10 ( slow, soft)

Bj : 7/10 ( deep, was nice when she was sucking the balls)

FJ : 9/10 ( hving sex with her , it was heaven )

Attitude : 10 ( very friendly, smiling all the time, not in the hurry at all , we both left the room together after the phone start ring 3 times)

Also tried her today after reading lots of her good FR, totally agree, she is really a hot one, very sexy body with her nicely shaved pussy, fuck man ,that was nice... what i feel is this girl really love to hav sex, when i was doing with her , what i feel was full of passion . hardly hve this kind of feeling in HC. I was so relaxed , she was amazing , and very very friendly sweet big smile. especially i was doing her from doggy , man , that was fucking great , just seeing her from the miro could make me come. she got something inside of her , its hardly to express it which make her very attractive to me. anyway i just feel very comfortable when she was with me, the whole thing was excellent , i enjoy it alot.

alvin1783
02-04-2007, 12:14 AM
helo brothers, i notice there a tall chick ? can anyone tell me her nameThe tallest should be May, best if you ask the recept or the guy at the lounge area ;)

max_priest
02-04-2007, 12:25 AM
The tallest should be May, best if you ask the recept or the guy at the lounge area ;)

The chio PRC receptionist also very tall leh ... Hopefully bro leroy did not mistake her as a WL ... :D

alvin1783
02-04-2007, 12:48 PM
The chio PRC receptionist also very tall leh ... Hopefully bro leroy did not mistake her as a WL ... Hmmm...not sure if she's tat tall coz was looking somewhere else on her upper body though :p :D

alvin1783
02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
3)Chris - any FRs on her?? very long ago at kallang leisure tried a chris then she disappeared..gal frm KL?I think she a bit bah-bah type. Any bro correct me if wrong ya.

qwertyup
02-04-2007, 05:00 PM
I think she a bit bah-bah type. Any bro correct me if wrong ya.

Yes confirm bah bah type. Malaysian gal but from Johor, not KL.
Bros who like smooth satin like skin stay away from this one - her skin got matt finish.
Gd at talking cock but very reluctant to reveal any details about herself.
Face about 5-6/10
the rest so-so only.
Can skip this one as there seems to be other much better gems at this place judging from the positive FRs on the others.

Ericwong
03-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Also tried her today after reading lots of her good FR, totally agree, she is really a hot one, very sexy body with her nicely shaved pussy, fuck man ,that was nice... what i feel is this girl really love to hav sex, when i was doing with her , what i feel was full of passion . hardly hve this kind of feeling in HC. I was so relaxed , she was amazing , and very very friendly sweet big smile. especially i was doing her from doggy , man , that was fucking great , just seeing her from the miro could make me come. she got something inside of her , its hardly to express it which make her very attractive to me. anyway i just feel very comfortable when she was with me, the whole thing was excellent , i enjoy it alot.

Yeah, that is Tina, always my favorite, the most sexy one down there i think! the more you know her , the more u like her, a very interesting girl. oh yeah, her favorite is doggy, what i am really sure is she really love and enjoy hving sex. all time when i visit her, i always leave with a big smile. she just know how to make me realax, alway nice and warm.

alvin1783
03-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Dunno abt you guys but the following is my own classifcations :-

Must Try (coz havent try and thus :p )
Estee, Jojo, Tina

Should Try (explored and leaves a deep impression for RTF)
Fann, Joyce, Mico

Can Try (when 1st and 2nd choice not available so ...)
Sugar, Chanel, Mandy, Ruby

Peregrine
03-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Yes confirm bah bah type. Malaysian gal but from Johor, not KL.
Bros who like smooth satin like skin stay away from this one - her skin got matt finish.
Gd at talking cock but very reluctant to reveal any details about herself.
Face about 5-6/10
the rest so-so only.
Can skip this one as there seems to be other much better gems at this place judging from the positive FRs on the others.

I knew that previously got a Yuki there. Got anyone similiar to that category to recommend?;)

Doran Gray
03-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Hellu bro peregrine,

Recently, the HC scene has its number of WLs that has quitted for good. Ever since, the departure of our legendary Yuki fr Leisure, Sammi fr Lexon, Carnation and Ribena and Porsche fr Dragon, things are just not the "same" again.

The only silver lining on the horizon, is the arrival of Estee.
She is on par with the best WLs here though honestly, still need "guidance" to reach the premier league hor. Pls read up on her FRs by sam bros here.

Hope this helps.:p

Cheers,

Bobby8881
03-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Have been trying to make a booking with Tina for ages - had never been successful. She's either fully booked, or on leave.

Finally, I called at 10:15am to make a booking, and was successful. My mind kept wandering to her reported beautiful body, and work kept taking a back seat. I was getting a huge hard-on just thinking about seeing her face in ecstasy as I pounded her hot tight pussy.

I arrived exactly at the booking time, and my hands trembled as I paid up and went to the designated room. Quickly took off my clothes and showered. When I got out of the shower, Tina still had not shown up - probably due to the previous customer - bu no matter, just thinking about her made a huge tent with the towel.

Finally a knock came, in in popped the famous Tina.

Nice long soft hair, lucious lips, nice-enough breasts under a yellow dress.

She asked if I wanted a drink, and I replied warm water please. Her eyes gazed down towards my 'tent' and she gave a smile and went out. When she returned, I stood up for a drink while she knelt down beside the matress, waiting. I placed the glass on the sink and turned around to remove the towel. From the corner of my eye, I saw her head gaze up to have a look at my bulge. I dropped the towel and lay down, faced down.

Tina then started her work - oil or finger press, she asked. I said finger press please. And off to work she went - we made small talk along the way, in English. I soon fell asleep under her expert hands.

I woke up to soft, gently caressing of her fingernails along my spine, to my ass-crack, to the insides of my thighs and balls, repeating this over and over again. Gosh I was in heaven, my cock was slowly growing harder and I lifted my ass slightly. She took her cue and moved in for the kill, expertly using her fingernails to tease my cock and balls, all the while I was still facing downwards. Finally she told me to turn around because she "wanted to see my cock".

I turned around and she teased my cock again, with her fingernails. I was groaning. My cock was standing fully erect, all 7 inches of it. And Tina refused to stroke it, only running a fingernail up and down the shaft.

"Any special for you today?" she asked

"I said, yes, please" in desperation.

"I like to tease men, and see their hard cocks" she said with a giggle. "Let me go and get the condom. You rest for a while"

Gosh - it felt like eternity before she finally returned.

She took off her dress, revealing beautiful B-cup breasts. Dropped her panties, revealing her nicely-shaven pussy. "Some hair there", I thought to myself, and that got me even hornier.

She knelt by the side, fully naked, staring into the mirror while tying her hair. My hands were moving along her inner thighs, teasing her pussy while my lips were kissing her outer thighs.

Tina pushed me down, climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck, lips, chest, nipples while her hands carressed my hard cock, not stroking yet. She kept playing with my balls, cupping them. It was driving me crazy. My hips kept moving up and down, trying to get her to stroke my cock. My two hands were holding her face and kissing her, while my hips kept moving towards her hands, desperately trying to get her to stroke my shaft.

Finally she took hold of my cock and stroked it - up and down - and it was heaven. Her mouth moved towards my shaft and started to lick my balls, lick my shaft, and carefully avoiding the head. Finally she took the condom into her mouth and rolled it over my hard cock, and she was sucking lick there was no tomorrow.

I pulled her left leg over my face and started to lick her pussy - teasing her clitoris - and I could feel the muscles of her inner thigh twitching. She stopped moving her head up and down, and that was the signal for me to move my hips up and down, shoving my cock into her mouth. I was eating her, and fucking her mouth - oh man - thinking about it now gives me a hard-on.

Finally Tina said she could not take it any more and stopped her BJ on me. She said she wanted to enjoy my licking first and look at herself in the mirror. So we changed positions, with her legs on either sides of my face and her pussy on my mouth - facing the mirror. Before I even started to lick her, she started to move her pussy against my mouth, and took my hands to squeeze her breasts. She was moaning and enjoying herself - I said "let me make love to you" and her reply was "Let me come once first".

After about 5 minutes, her thighs clamped my face tight, and her hips shuddered - the first signs of a woman's orgasm - and she was moaning and groaning. Finally she said "let me climb on top of you for number two" - it then dawned on me that she wanted to come again. And this time she was literally fucking me - our hips moved in opposite directions - fucking each other and finally she fell on top of me to kiss me and whispered in my ear "I'm coming again" and her pussy clamped my cock very tightly.

Then she got up, with my cock still in her, and she said "Fuck me from the back". Oooooo. As I was fucking her doggie-style, I kept beating her ass and she said "Harder, deeper". I took my right hand and stimulated her clitoris at the same time and she threw her face onto the pillow and bit it. I could see her hands clutching the sheets tightly. I felt like a stud in a porn film.

Then I said "Turn around", and we fucked in missionary-style - she held my face and pulled towards her and kissed me deeply. I almost came. I said I wanted to cum on her breasts - she said OK.

I knelt next to her and removed the condom, and she took my cock and stroked by cock - my then it didn't take long for me to cum - and I squirted all over her breasts like a fountain - over and over again.

After that, I rested while she took her bath, and then I took mine.

I left a very satisfied person.

LOOKS : 7/10
BODY : 7/10
HJ : 9/10 (but then I was about to cum anyway)
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : I wanna try Estee first, then back to Tina.

Bros who enjoyed this FR, please up my points.

alvin1783
03-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Have been trying to make a booking with Tina for ages - had never been successful. She's either fully booked, or on leave...

Bros who enjoyed this FR, please up my points.A steamy FR u got here on Tina. Tat's why she's in my MUST-TRY list :p

enzer88
03-04-2007, 09:32 PM
How come nobody mention sugar nowsday??I used to hav her service twice a week....That is during world cup time,when i won alot:D !!!How is she btw any new on her?

eforbidden
04-04-2007, 12:36 AM
After reading all bros FR, specially on Estee and Tina, it definitely arose my interest and see for myself. I'm actually bringing out 2 of my clients this coming Thursday night, and was wondering if ant bro here can PM me the address and contact no. for me to make a booking? Thanks a lot!

peter73heng
04-04-2007, 12:52 AM
After reading all bros FR, specially on Estee and Tina, it definitely arose my interest and see for myself. I'm actually bringing out 2 of my clients this coming Thursday night, and was wondering if ant bro here can PM me the address and contact no. for me to make a booking? Thanks a lot!Bt Timah Plaza #02-24 (I think), just beside the LAN shop...nos is 64671661. Cheers :)

Do share yr FR if you try either one of them ;)

Fat Fatt
04-04-2007, 01:45 AM
I tried Estee once and that time I was late. She had very good service and innocent then. She would also help with wearing the clothing and socks/shoes.

This one will be ang pai then i thought. Of course, needless to say. Anyway I never had another chance to go back to try her. Then there are so many other reports of other gals, so gotto invest some time and money in this place and write FRs for all our bros here.

Hairyman666
04-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Have been trying to make a booking with Tina for ages - had never been successful. She's either fully booked, or on leave.

Finally, I called at 10:15am to make a booking, and was successful. My mind kept wandering to her reported beautiful body, and work kept taking a back seat. I was getting a huge hard-on just thinking about seeing her face in ecstasy as I pounded her hot tight pussy.

I arrived exactly at the booking time, and my hands trembled as I paid up and went to the designated room. Quickly took off my clothes and showered. When I got out of the shower, Tina still had not shown up - probably due to the previous customer - bu no matter, just thinking about her made a huge tent with the towel.

Finally a knock came, in in popped the famous Tina.

Nice long soft hair, lucious lips, nice-enough breasts under a yellow dress.

She asked if I wanted a drink, and I replied warm water please. Her eyes gazed down towards my 'tent' and she gave a smile and went out. When she returned, I stood up for a drink while she knelt down beside the matress, waiting. I placed the glass on the sink and turned around to remove the towel. From the corner of my eye, I saw her head gaze up to have a look at my bulge. I dropped the towel and lay down, faced down.

Tina then started her work - oil or finger press, she asked. I said finger press please. And off to work she went - we made small talk along the way, in English. I soon fell asleep under her expert hands.

I woke up to soft, gently caressing of her fingernails along my spine, to my ass-crack, to the insides of my thighs and balls, repeating this over and over again. Gosh I was in heaven, my cock was slowly growing harder and I lifted my ass slightly. She took her cue and moved in for the kill, expertly using her fingernails to tease my cock and balls, all the while I was still facing downwards. Finally she told me to turn around because she "wanted to see my cock".

I turned around and she teased my cock again, with her fingernails. I was groaning. My cock was standing fully erect, all 7 inches of it. And Tina refused to stroke it, only running a fingernail up and down the shaft.

"Any special for you today?" she asked

"I said, yes, please" in desperation.

"I like to tease men, and see their hard cocks" she said with a giggle. "Let me go and get the condom. You rest for a while"

Gosh - it felt like eternity before she finally returned.

She took off her dress, revealing beautiful B-cup breasts. Dropped her panties, revealing her nicely-shaven pussy. "Some hair there", I thought to myself, and that got me even hornier.

She knelt by the side, fully naked, staring into the mirror while tying her hair. My hands were moving along her inner thighs, teasing her pussy while my lips were kissing her outer thighs.

Tina pushed me down, climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck, lips, chest, nipples while her hands carressed my hard cock, not stroking yet. She kept playing with my balls, cupping them. It was driving me crazy. My hips kept moving up and down, trying to get her to stroke my cock. My two hands were holding her face and kissing her, while my hips kept moving towards her hands, desperately trying to get her to stroke my shaft.

Finally she took hold of my cock and stroked it - up and down - and it was heaven. Her mouth moved towards my shaft and started to lick my balls, lick my shaft, and carefully avoiding the head. Finally she took the condom into her mouth and rolled it over my hard cock, and she was sucking lick there was no tomorrow.

I pulled her left leg over my face and started to lick her pussy - teasing her clitoris - and I could feel the muscles of her inner thigh twitching. She stopped moving her head up and down, and that was the signal for me to move my hips up and down, shoving my cock into her mouth. I was eating her, and fucking her mouth - oh man - thinking about it now gives me a hard-on.

Finally Tina said she could not take it any more and stopped her BJ on me. She said she wanted to enjoy my licking first and look at herself in the mirror. So we changed positions, with her legs on either sides of my face and her pussy on my mouth - facing the mirror. Before I even started to lick her, she started to move her pussy against my mouth, and took my hands to squeeze her breasts. She was moaning and enjoying herself - I said "let me make love to you" and her reply was "Let me come once first".

After about 5 minutes, her thighs clamped my face tight, and her hips shuddered - the first signs of a woman's orgasm - and she was moaning and groaning. Finally she said "let me climb on top of you for number two" - it then dawned on me that she wanted to come again. And this time she was literally fucking me - our hips moved in opposite directions - fucking each other and finally she fell on top of me to kiss me and whispered in my ear "I'm coming again" and her pussy clamped my cock very tightly.

Then she got up, with my cock still in her, and she said "Fuck me from the back". Oooooo. As I was fucking her doggie-style, I kept beating her ass and she said "Harder, deeper". I took my right hand and stimulated her clitoris at the same time and she threw her face onto the pillow and bit it. I could see her hands clutching the sheets tightly. I felt like a stud in a porn film.

Then I said "Turn around", and we fucked in missionary-style - she held my face and pulled towards her and kissed me deeply. I almost came. I said I wanted to cum on her breasts - she said OK.

I knelt next to her and removed the condom, and she took my cock and stroked by cock - my then it didn't take long for me to cum - and I squirted all over her breasts like a fountain - over and over again.

Bros who enjoyed this FR, please up my points.

Wow, Nice FR, it is a big turn on for me, knowing Tina for a long time, keep visiting her once awhile, always happy with her service. cause of my work, havnt find the time to go down recently. when i was reading your fr, i could not stop thinking about her, i know how hot she is , keep repeating the pics when i was doing with her in my mind... , YES,that was in heaven .i havnt seen her more than a month , can not wait anymore, miss her sexy body lots... i will make a booking later at 10:00, make sure will have her today !

smarty
04-04-2007, 08:23 PM
May find time to visit LHC tmr and thinking of trying the new gal JJ,

Hope she will not disappoint...new gals always eager to please customers as they need to build up a customer base for repeat patronage.

alvin1783
04-04-2007, 11:48 PM
May find time to visit LHC tmr and thinking of trying the new gal JJ. Hope she will not disappoint..

Hope you had a great time with JJ tom and comes back with a steamy FR for us :D

...new gals always eager to please customers as they need to build up a customer base for repeat patronage.

This reminded me of Joyce when I tried her during her initial weeks...really commando style of service...anything also can except going raw lah :p

Adi99
05-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Hi bro,

Just went leisure tonight, tried to book Tina on the phone, but no luck, she was fully booked, so they did give me this new girl JJ.

well, nothing exciting me... was just for the sick of doing it.

Name : JJ

Look: 8/10 in the begining, far away she look really prrety, 6/10 after seeing her close, she got lot of wrinkles when u seeing her close, and the skin looks really dry.

Body: 6/10 got quite big boobs but the body is not that nice, quite flabby, not like tina's that firm.

Bj : 7/10

Fj: 5/10 well, just could not feel it, i need passion, and she dosent hv that , and i do most of the work.

Attitude: 8/10 quite nice , but doesnt like to talk much and smile .

And one thing, she did not take shower after was, that really made me feel bad, will not go back to her for sure, just cannot stand girls are not clean. what i like Tina lot is she is very clean , all the time i see her , she is always nicely shaved and smell good and fresh. maybe i am so use to the way she is , so this JJ is not my cop of tea... well, maybe some of the bros might like her , for sure not for me

greatgold
05-04-2007, 02:09 AM

wow..what a hot steaming fr..

hc69
05-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi bro out there

This is the first time i go to Leisure and didn't read all the FR before i go.

Straight away go to massage and was assign to Maggie.At first i thought she was a malay cos she has very dark complexsion.

Name : Maggie

Look: 7/10 Not bad looking her hair like maggie noodles just like her name.

Body: 6/10 nice and slim.

Boobs: small and firm neither big nor small just nice, nipper very dark.

HJ: 5/10 normal lor, she strip nake

Attitude: 8/10 quite nice , like to talk much and smile service is good.

I think it is abit expensive for her HJ with all her clothes off, she charges me $80 for it, and FJ for $100 but i opt for HJ. Normal HJ she charge me $50 BJ also $80 that day i don't why i opt for HJ maybe i too tired.

Damages $45 + $80

smarty
06-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Decided to try 1-week old JJ after some bros gave her a thumbs-up.

I have tried all the 4 "ang pais" (Sugar/Mico/Estee/Joyce) and each is worthy of a 2nd visit but I wanted to sniff out other hidden gems.

On the way to the room I bumped into a reasonably good-looking gal-she was wearing a black dress.I thought to myself I hope she was JJ and was happy when she said she was.

I must say I enjoyed the love-making session with her and in my opinion she is as good as the established "ang pais" in terms of looks and service-may be she is one in the making given time. Overall, she did not disappoint as I came out a satisfied man.

Here is the FR

Looks - 7/10 (fair-complexion but a bit skinny)
Boobs - 7/10 (well-proportioned)
bbbj - 7/10 (good suction)
RTF - yes

On the way out asked a lady for her name when she was about to enter a room, it turned out she was the famous Tina.

ITD123
06-04-2007, 11:35 PM
A steamy FR u got here on Tina. Tat's why she's in my MUST-TRY list :p

After so much talk by bros about Tina, finally tried her today..like the saying goes "one man's meat is another's poison", as mentioned in some FR, she is definetely not for SYT lovers..no offence to anybody, to me she is mature looking, "too professional" and got the typical PRC look..which i dont quite like..had to concentrate really hard in the end to "release"...i think i'll stick to my estee...;)

Mark Lee
07-04-2007, 12:01 AM
After so much talk by bros about Tina, finally tried her today..like the saying goes "one man's meat is another's poison", as mentioned in some FR, she is definetely not for SYT lovers..no offence to anybody, to me she is mature looking, "too professional" and got the typical PRC look..which i dont quite like..had to concentrate really hard in the end to "release"...i think i'll stick to my estee...;)

Yes you are right bro, some like her some would prefer others like Estee or even Mandy. She is in her mid twenties and actually very friendly to all her customers. Very suitable for those who prefer mature looking gals (but not MILF yet).

But i must say she delivers excellent service compared to 95% of the gals in this industry and her tattoo near the butt is quite seductive when you enter from behind. :D

Jonathan
07-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi Bros!

I managed to try Tina. Now for my maiden Field Report.

Entry Fee: S$45

Service of Recep: Thumbs down! :( I called early to book and when i sign it, the recep says i never call to book and snap at me. Then I told her the time i called and even show her my hp call register. Lucky got the time slot i was earlier arranged except 20mins late as some bro spill over the time.

Facilities: Have Jacuzzi/Sauna/Bathroom. I personally feel facilities lose Dragon as Dragon have the large tv room which u can lie down and rest while waiting. Leisure also don't have gym, cold pool and is much smaller than Dragon. I don't think it is good to bring your clients there and discuss business.

Now for the interesting part!
Tina came in and ask me if i wanted anything. I told her it is ok as i have lots of drinks before coming in.

Massage was ok and Tina use oil to massage my back. It is not too hard nor too soft. After 10mins, she give me the soft massage treatment and stroke my little brother until bei ta han la...

Then she pop the impt qns which i obviously answer yes and went out to bring the equipment. After what seems to be an eternity, Tina came back and strip down. Her figure is really good. Tanned, firm B Cup breast and firm butt. The tatoo near her butt will definately arouse you when u bonking doggie.

My ratings are as follows:
HJ: No rating. Only a few strokes so cannot judge.
BJ with Cap: 7. She cap my bro using her mouth. (don't feel very aroused, quite standard)
FJ: 8.5-9 (Excellent, one of the best i have. She was moaning like there is no tomorrow and if she is faking organsm, she is a good actress. This really arouse my little bro).
Looks: 8. Matured looking. Above average. Gf feeling as she will hold your hand when going out hehe.
RTF: Yes. But i wanted to try Estee and Joyce first to compare. I will skip going to Dragon for a while now and try Leisure as only left Whisky which i like.

Any bros got hot tea BJ and BBBJ from Tina? I never ask her whether she will do it.

Bros! Pls upped me if you like my FR. Will definately post more once i try the other gals.

BenCh00
07-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Also tried Tina yesterday.

For my taste, she is absolutely sexy and beautiful, and doesnt look at PRC at all. Asked her that is she a Angpai when she started to massage me , then she told me it really doesnt matter, "cause down there got so many girls, around 25, every girl has their good points, the point is find a one that suits yourself , make you feel comfortable, then that girl is your Angpai already, no need to bother if she is popular or not... " It makes lot of sense to me with what she said, i think it also make sense to most of bros. like the way she think and the way treat me, very positive, what i really like is her ATTITUDE. A very frendly person, and smart , always try to think what you actually looking for it.

Come to her service, WOW, hving sex with her , i was feeling really no tomor, she brings me to a kind of empty feeling besides enjoyble. these days i am very stress because of work, somehow she felt it, when she was kissing my neck softly, she told me just relax and let me feel you... that moment i start really relax,i could feel her kissing hugging and touching, was so beautiful. she really enjoy hving sex, i could feel the more i get excited the more she enjoy, the more she enjoy and more excited i am ,that is becaus we can hv pleasure and you see your partner is pleased ... that was really a pleasure. i was really in the heaven.

After i came out , she was lying in my arms, touching one my hand while kissing me once a while , that was very warm and nice.

Anyway, i must say i enjoy her alot ,she made me feel so relaxed ,absolutely a right choice, i was really pleased .

alvin1783
07-04-2007, 10:14 AM
After so much talk by bros about Tina, finally tried her today..like the saying goes "one man's meat is another's poison", as mentioned in some FR, she is definetely not for SYT lovers.. Totally, agreed with u :)

no offence to anybody, to me she is mature looking, "too professional" and got the typical PRC look..which i dont quite like..had to concentrate really hard in the end to "release"...i think i'll stick to my estee...Hmm...PRC look is fine with me though since one of my best bonk was with a PRC :D

alvin1783
07-04-2007, 02:02 PM
List of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris
4)Estee
5)Eve
6)Fann
7)JJ - New Gal
8)Joyce
9)Kiwi
10)Lisa
11)Maggie
12)Mandy
13)May
14)Mico
15)Moon
16)Ruby
17)Sandy
18)Star
19)Sugar
20)Tina
21)Vivian
22)Win
23)Yen

Anymore to add... ?

Excel in Boobs area :p

d0nkie
07-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Think u miss out Katherine

bodoh_123
07-04-2007, 04:28 PM
yo bros...

yestersay... good friday... i went to LHC... after a long time..

Didn't make booking and was given May.

She recognised me and began her massage...

The rest is history... ha ha ha...

Face- 7/10
Body- 7/10
Body Bath- 8/10
BJJJ - 9.5/10 (hot hot hot)
FJ- 5/10 (my fault.. too tired...)
RTF- Depends on my luck...

When I was leaving, Tina saw me and said hi... I was surprised as she still remember me... It must be months since I have had her (no booking, just leave it to recep.)

I may return there soon... ha ha... Cheers to all bros...

i5htar
07-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Dear all Leisure bro,

Here my report for chilli

Since that day my company no OT and my small bro is itchy again so decided to go Leisure for some actions...At 1st my plan was to go look for chanel...but she was not around that day...at 1st was quite sianz to hear she not around for actions and since i here liao,,,so i let the counter lady to pick for me any lady...then go for a bath after a day work and wait my turn to go into the room...

In the room waiting for 5min like that a cute gal came in...she called chilli... WOW!!! what the hot name!!! wonder her service it is as hot as her name...As usual we TCSS and to my surprise her english was very good...During our TCSS she came to know that i am here for chanel...so after massage and TCSS she started asking my what services i wanted...since the 1st met her...so decided to have BJ service by her...so she went and to get her "stuffs"...I wonder what "stuffs"...a min later she back with a cup of hot tea and mento sweets...I wonder it is for me to eat...later then i know what fire and ice BJ is about...she started to take off her cloth...she quite short gal about 1.65m like that...quite a big neh neh(think c-cup,,,correct me if i wrong)...Then she began to cat bath for me and i started to explore her body and neh neh...after a few min for actions...she began to fill her mouth with the mento sweets and started to BJ,,,the cold chilling feeling begin to round up your bro head...it cool!!! after she know i got the cold effect and she begin to fill her mouth with the hot tea for 1min like that...she then slow BJ my bro with full mouth...Arrgh!!!the effect i can't really explain here...the rest of the story i dont need to say liao...pai seh to tell all bro here...i 1st time try fire and ice...it damn unforgetable!!!

Chilli
HJ : 7/10
FJ : havent try yet...next time!!!
RTF : I wanna try chilli again,,,100%

Bros who enjoyed this FR, please up my points. Thank.

shavedpussy
08-04-2007, 09:20 PM
hey all..i'm new...after reading about leisure...i went today....

was very nervious...feeling hot...thirsty despite glasses of water..

The girl that was assigned to me was so sweet....any way,i ate her sweet pussy...n wondering if it is normal or acceptable behaviour in HC to eat working gals pussy..

bigbaby
08-04-2007, 09:48 PM
i went to leisure this arvo...man...was i nervious....

i was assigned a reallly sweet girl...anyway just want to know if pussy munching is proper behaviour in HC...cos really cannot resist a nice fresh pussy..:D huv to say it's yummy too..

terrarompa
08-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Managed to book Estee today, had to call as early as 1015am!

I won't go into great details for this FR, instead I'll put more attention to other aspects of Estee that is seldom mentioned.

First up, many bros say she look like Joey Swee (the mediacorp artiste). I'd say there's a 50-60% resemblance. Estee has sharper, slightly more angular features. Her lips are just the right thickness which make kissing an absolute joy. Very soft, moist and plenty of tongue action.

She looks very cute with a current rebonded hair style, which is a visual treat when she's on top of you with her hair down.

Estee's a very passionate kisser, so I consider the GFE the top amongst all HC gals, including Tina from Leisure.

Her boobs are like what most bros said, a B-cupper. Which is just nice for her built. Anything bigger and it probably wouldn't be as splendid. Her tits are of the perfect size and shape, just a little bit perky which makes for wondering sucking. Her bump is pretty fleshy so it feels very bouncy while making love in doggy style, you guys don't need to worry about knocking into the bone or anthing like that.

Won't comment much on the BBBJ or FJ, since its pretty personal. Estee is out to please so I did my best to please her as well and in the process, set an all time best for her :)

RTF is for sure, but got to improve on my stamina. 35 mins of non-stop bonking is no joke!!

max_priest
09-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Managed to book Estee today, had to call as early as 1015am!

Bro, my personal friend called Leisure to book Estee today (Sunday) but the receptionist said she was on leave ... The receptionist lied? :eek:

terrarompa
09-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Bro, my personal friend called Leisure to book Estee today (Sunday) but the receptionist said she was on leave ... The receptionist lied? :eek:

That's weird :confused: I really did book and bonk Estee today (Sunday April 08, 2007). Eh bro, don't scare me leh. If that's not Estee, then who/what is that lady who gave me such an incredible session ...

BulleYe
09-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Managed to book Estee today.....

I also called today (08 Apr 2007 - Sunday) for Estee and was told tat she off today!!!
:confused:

BulleYe
09-04-2007, 12:18 AM
That's weird :confused: I really did book and bonk Estee today (Sunday April 08, 2007). ......

tat will be 2 possible scenario..
1. recpt didn't said the true.
2. the gal serve u not estee.

terrarompa
09-04-2007, 12:40 AM
tat will be 2 possible scenario..
1. recpt didn't said the true.
2. the gal serve u not estee.

I'm inclined to think that the recept didn't tell the truth to some of the bros, or perhaps, really thought that Estee was off today. I called on Fri evening and was told that Estee was off and coming back this Sun hence i made the booking.

From the service rendered and physical attributes, that gal should be Estee.

Unless, i just became the lead actor in the local HC version of 倩女幽魂 :eek:

BulleYe
09-04-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm inclined to think that the recept didn't tell the truth to some of the bros, or perhaps, really thought that Estee was off today. I called on Fri evening and was told that Estee was off and coming back this Sun hence i made the booking.

Unless, i just became the lead actor in the local HC version of 倩女幽魂 :eek:

btw, wat time u there?
one more possibility is that today she went off early.:rolleyes:

I called around 12.30pm got that answer.

terrarompa
09-04-2007, 12:50 AM
btw, wat time u there?
one more possibility is that today she went off early.:rolleyes:

I called at 1015am and got the 745pm slot. Reached that 5mins late and the appt was nearly cancelled. Estee still got customers after my session leh.

Maybe the recept don't want to go thru the hassle of putting ppl on Estee's waiting list so just say she's on off. Don't suppose u guys can complain the HC management about such things.

BulleYe
09-04-2007, 12:58 AM
I called at 1015am and got the 745pm slot....

Maybe the recept don't want to go thru the hassle of putting ppl on Estee's waiting list so just say she's on off. Don't suppose u guys can complain the HC management about such things.

keke...

The recept will juz say fully book will do that is so far hav from them. Understand tat they never say anything untrue. More toward that she went off early after your slot or one.

Offcos not complain on such small matter.

cheers
BY

nickygoh
09-04-2007, 01:00 AM

Unless, i just became the lead actor in the local HC version of ???? :eek:

reception has a log book that keeps the booking of the gals. whenever someone calls and ask for the gal, the reception will lookup the log book. morever the gals will always go to the counter to get their chips and slip prior to the session as per their operating procedures. so question of the reception saying that estee is on leave when she isn't really baffles samsters here. maybe if i got time, i will ask my little bird there on this x-file case. hehehe.

bigbaby
09-04-2007, 08:10 AM
hey guys...new to HC

is eating pussy ok?

alvin1783
09-04-2007, 08:56 AM
... so question of the reception saying that estee is on leave when she isn't really baffles samsters here. maybe if i got time, i will ask my little bird there on this x-file case. hehehe.Hehee..and who's your little bird there :D

alvin1783
09-04-2007, 08:57 AM

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris
4)Estee
5)Eve
6)Fann
7)JJ - New Gal
8)Joyce
9) Katherine
10)Kiwi
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy
14)May
15)Mico
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19)Star
20)Sugar
21)Tina
22)Vivian
23)Win
24)Yen

Juz added Katherine to the list, anymore to add... ?

Optimus_Prime
09-04-2007, 09:06 AM

Juz added Katherine to the list, anymore to add... ?
Are u the little bird ? U seem to have more and more inside info nowadays..keke

alvin1783
09-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Are u the little bird ? U seem to have more and more inside info nowadays..kekehahaa...for me to know for u to find out :D

Wah, u got time to come in here huh? Arent u suppose to go BOYs School later? Heehee! ;)

Optimus_Prime
09-04-2007, 09:57 AM
hahaa...for me to know for u to find out :D

Wah, u got time to come in here huh? Arent u suppose to go BOYs School later? Heehee! ;)

I am in MT COLD TURKEY for last 2-3 weeks....

alvin1783
09-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I am in MT COLD TURKEY for last 2-3 weeks....Oh ya, recuperating from some sexcursion rite :D

Take care bro..cheers!

Fat Fatt
09-04-2007, 02:12 PM
I am in MT COLD TURKEY for last 2-3 weeks....

I am trying to go MT Cold Turkey too. No money already, started drawing on credit lines, and even heavier debt.

Guess i should cheong economical one Petain or not at all. I just cheong Pat only... really must cut off my memories of Estee.

Think of her makes me want to RTF

alvin1783
09-04-2007, 05:38 PM
I am trying to go MT Cold Turkey too. No money already, started drawing on credit lines, and even heavier debt. Bro, dun cheong using overdraft...it will be a never-ending story later :o

syt.guy
09-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Recept told me she coming back on monday. nvm. later check with dearest Estee will know liao lor. :)

max_priest
09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
btw, wat time u there?
one more possibility is that today she went off early ..

My friend also happened to call around 12PM ++ ... Most likely the arrogant and rude receptionist (Short and wear glasses one) was the one playing game ...

Based on bro terrarompa's description of Estee, he is unlikely given a different gal.

I doubt she went off early as bro Terrarompa booked her at the 7.45 PM slot and she was around ...

This is very strange to me ... :cool:

BulleYe
09-04-2007, 09:31 PM
My friend also happened to call around 12PM ++ ... Most likely the arrogant and rude receptionist (Short and wear glasses one) was the one playing game ...

Based on bro terrarompa's description of Estee, he is unlikely given a different gal.

I doubt she went off early as bro Terrarompa booked her at the 7.45 PM slot and she was around ...

This is very strange to me ... :cool:

at st called Lexon look for Ice, but was told that back on Wednesday.
then call Leisure for Estee, and get such answer.
reluctant to call DHS for anyone.

tulan at last stay at home keep posting pictures:D

vic88
09-04-2007, 09:37 PM
I called for estee yesterday at 10.30am but was told fully booked already.

max_priest
09-04-2007, 09:41 PM
at st called Lexon look for Ice, but was told that back on Wednesday.
then call Leisure for Estee, and get such answer.
reluctant to call DHS for anyone.

tulan at last stay at home keep posting pictures

Perhaps you should PCC @ home while looking at the Media Corp artist, Joey Swee's pic better lah ... save money ... kekeke ... :D

Just to give you some motivation to book the popular icy babe ... she looks 55-60% like one of the chio receptionists there - The older one whose name is Sa*** . Having said that, Icy is indeed a gorgeous lass in her own right ... ... :p

Cheers,
Max

BulleYe
09-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Perhaps you should PCC @ home while looking at the Media Corp artist, Joey Swee's pic better lah ...

Just to give you some motivation to book the popular icy babe ....

Cheers,
Max

pcc!!! been age did do tat activities ready.

ya.. the icy babe been missed out twice ready.
intent to look 4 her sometime ready...

will call on coming Wednesday again before my trip abroad on Friday.

max_priest
09-04-2007, 09:48 PM
pcc!!! been age did do tat activities ready.

ya.. the icy babe been missed out twice ready.
intent to look 4 her sometime ready...

will call on coming Wednesday again before my trip abroad on Friday.

Damn it ... I got an immediate hard-on by a mere thought of her ... :p

In fact I was like you, but the sequence was somewhat different .. I wanna consume something cool & icy initially but due to the obvious, I then went on to see if I can try some of the beauty products namesake but before I could do that, my friend called me up to inform me about her absense ... My favourite regular Dragon delicacy was also not available ... I have no choice but to settle for Spicy Thai cusine ultimately ... :D

syt.guy
09-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Just called Estee, she was working since Sunday.

smarty
09-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Having tried 5 gals (all "ang pais") in 4 weeks at LHC, I shall take a break to bonk PRC mei mei (FLs) and will resume my activities in a couple of weeks and try out different gals at LHC recommended by bro Alvin as per his list.

alvin1783
10-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Having tried 5 gals (all "ang pais") in 4 weeks at LHC, I shall take a break to bonk PRC mei mei (FLs) and will resume my activities in a couple of weeks and try out different gals at LHC recommended by bro Alvin as per his list.Hey, bro smarty, how abt ranking the 5 gals u tried in order of your most preferred sexual partner :D

nickygoh
10-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Hehee..and who's your little bird there :D

dude alvin, like what the cliche says... that's for me to know and for you to find out.

unless your little bird is also my little bird. :D maybe next time i jio u to LHC, then i make the booking of my little bird for you, but you need to pay the $$$ for the fun rendered. cheers.

canthaveenuf
10-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Just to give you some motivation to book the popular icy babe ... she looks 55-60% like one of the chio receptionists there - The older one whose name is Sa*** .

Ah ..... dat is enuf motivation for me. :D

Cheers

Mark Lee
10-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Actually I think Tina has a little resemblance to Sonia Kwok.

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/people/header/sonia-kwok_dae868b2417682f9faf4314af3bc32a3.jpg

alvin1783
10-04-2007, 09:42 AM
...maybe next time i jio u to LHC, then i make the booking of my little bird for you, but you need to pay the $$$ for the fun rendered. cheers.I dun mind if its one of the AP :p

alvin1783
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/people/header/sonia-kwok_dae868b2417682f9faf4314af3bc32a3.jpgReally ah! I like tis gal leh, got character...then Tina will be my next target in Leisure loh :D

weeklys
10-04-2007, 03:34 PM
to all the bros, here is my fr

was looking through the last second page of this tread and saw someone mention Katherine. Since I had never been there hence decided to give it a try.

Honestly speaking, was a bit disappointed when I first look at kath but cannot blame the bros here coz he never say good or bad. anyway I give it a shot and I would say her massage was good with enough strength for me. When come to fj, initially cannot really get hard up but once she start playing with my d**k, I do get hard a bit. The best moment of my time was when I look at her giving me bbbj………wow…….the way she look at me like a cat sucking was damn shiok……immediately got turn on and finished off my load with here on top commanding me 

BODY : 6/10 (little bit on the plumb site with A cub)
HJ : NA
BJ : 9/10 ( I give her 9 rating on e context that she turn me on doing bbbj and good suction )
FJ : 7/10 (ok la…..pretty standard)
RTF : Maybe

No points is ok……..just like to share my bits  cheers

Ericwong
10-04-2007, 03:58 PM

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/people/header/sonia-kwok_dae868b2417682f9faf4314af3bc32a3.jpg

Actually i never thought about , but for me the first time i saw tina, i was think she was looking like some actress , but just could not recall . yes, they look like each other, especially the big eyes and the chin. lol , and Tina for sure got strong character than most of HC girls down there.

Chtan
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
to all the bros, here is my fr

was looking through the last second page of this tread and saw someone mention Katherine. Since I had never been there hence decided to give it a try.

Honestly speaking, was a bit disappointed when I first look at kath but cannot blame the bros here coz he never say good or bad. anyway I give it a shot and I would say her massage was good with enough strength for me. When come to fj, initially cannot really get hard up but once she start playing with my d**k, I do get hard a bit. The best moment of my time was when I look at her giving me bbbj………wow…….the way she look at me like a cat sucking was damn shiok……immediately got turn on and finished off my load with here on top commanding me 

BODY : 6/10 (little bit on the plumb site with A cub)
BJ : 9/10 ( I give her 9 rating on e context that she turn me on doing bbbj and good suction )
FJ : 7/10 (ok la…..pretty standard)
RTF : Maybe

No points is ok……..just like to share my bits  cheers

If you got high when she was looking at you, then u must try Tina, man, that was shiok, she is the hotest in Leisure, and sexy, and she loves to hv eye contacting , and love to watch the whole thing , not like rest of the girls always to close their eyes, dont really know if they are enjoying , or just dont want to see our face when they are doing with us... well, really she was hot, just to think about last time when i was with the her , and thinking about her face that moment , i get hard on already...

joker88
10-04-2007, 08:38 PM
I am trying to go MT Cold Turkey too. No money already, started drawing on credit lines, and even heavier debt.

Guess i should cheong economical one Petain or not at all. I just cheong Pat only... really must cut off my memories of Estee.

Think of her makes me want to RTF

Hi fat fatt

Is this pat the same Pat that worked in paradize many years ago? The tall and slim gal that join petain after working in Paradize HC?

Thks for info.

nickygoh
10-04-2007, 11:50 PM
I dun mind if its one of the AP :p

dude, really? PM me the date and time. heehee.

smlee
11-04-2007, 01:47 AM

may i cock eye....getting old. I don't see much resemblance :D

alvin1783
11-04-2007, 09:01 AM
dude, really? PM me the date and time. heehee.Maybe you can pm me the name 1st :D

weeklys
11-04-2007, 10:03 AM
yo....bro chtan, thks man, will try tina the next time. actually yesterday when i was there, initially wanted to try tina but since recept never mentioned her name as available so i didn't choose her :). ok, will try tina since may go this friday kekeke;)

orche
11-04-2007, 10:52 AM

U are way off the mark, she is more like king Leonadius in the movie 'Spartan 300.'
:D

dweeb
12-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi fellow Samsters,

I have been guilty of not writing any FRs, but I am writing this more to share my experiences, rather than describing how raunchy or how uneventful my experience was. Hope you guys won't mind and get too bored with reading this.

Called Leisure at about 3 and asked to book Tina. Recep asked (in an unfriendly tone) what time I wanted the booking. I asked what time is Tina free, and recep suggested 7.15pm. I couldn't make it at that time, so I suggested 8.30pm. Then recep told me 8.45pm is Tina's next available slot, so I took that slot.

I reached BTP quite early (8.10pm), so I called them and asked if I could go in earlier. This time, a friendlier-sounding recep told me the earliest I could go in was 8.35. So I hung around at Popular till about 8.30.

When I went in, I was told that I still have to wait 10 mins (till 8.45pm). Just then, a lady in a light yellow dress walked to the counter. Recep told me, "Oh, Tina's out". I only caught a glimpse of how she looked (she looked not bad, but not the type that would cause heads to turn), as I didn't want to be seen looking at her too obviously. Then recep told me to go to Room 5, and I walked away without acknowledging what they said (wah, I maciam show attitude man :p)

When Tina came in, I took a better look at her. Still not attractive enough to make heads turn. Then massage proceeded. I didn't talk to her much initially, as I didn't know how to start the conversation. Her massage was not too bad I must say. Hard enough to relieve the stiffness in my arm joints and back, yet not too hard to cause me to squelch in pain. I noticed that she looked quite listless while massaging me, so I told her that she had a very listless look on her face. She told me that her dog had some skin disease, and she sent it to 3 vets, but the problem was still unsolved. Then she started describing more about her dog and saying how dogs provide companionship to humans, and how humans mean everything to a dog.

As she went further on to talk about dogs, her nails started running along my back, legs, groin and finally my balls. It was stimulating, yet not powerful enough to cause an erection. After more talk and fingernail-running, she popped the golden question. I opted for full service (that's what I booked her and came here for), and she went out to prepare.

(Ok, this part might probably sound more like a FR :p) When she came back, she unzipped her light yellow dress to reveal a nice pair of B-cup boobs. Then she climbed onto me and we started kissing (not frenching, but got tongue fight). She licked my ears and neck, while using her tits to rub my body. Then her tongue proceeded down to my nipples, and she flickered them with her tongue. I was stroking her back and feeling her nipples. Then she went down to my groin and started licking my balls. By then her pussy was with arm's reach, so I started toying with her pussy. She began moaning in estacy and her pussy got wet very fast. Then she capped me with her mouth and gave me a BJ, while my fingers continued stimulating her. She continued moaning. Could tell that her moans were real, and that she was enjoying herself.

After the BJ, she climbed on top of me and initiated the cowgirl position. Making love with her was simply sensual. No rush, tons of gf-like feeling put in, and I could sense that she was not faking it. She pumped me for a while in cowgirl, while I was playing with her tits. After pumping for about 5 mins, she requested me to be on top (i.e. missionary). I pumped her in missionary and I could feel my didi going deep inside her. She told me that she enjoyed having sex with me, as she liked my 'smell' (not detected by the nose, but some secretion coming from my glands I suppose). I let out a few moans of my own (I told her that the feeling of fucking her was so wonderful). As I fucked her in missionary, her eyes were open (as described by bro Chtan). The feeling is indeed different when you fuck a girl in missionary with her eyes closed VS her eyes open. Her open eyes made me feel more welcome and the desire to fuck her increased. We had a tongue fight in missionary as well.

We switched to doggie next. While pumping her in doggie, the (stupid) phone rang to tell her that time was almost up. I ignored the ringing and continued pumping. I grabbed her hair and used it to assist me in fucking her doggie. She was moaning in estacy and enjoying every moment of it (as described by bro Bobby8881) After a few more hard pumps, I came. She commented that she couldn't feel that I was cumming, and she only felt my didi soften inside her.

As time was running out, she took a quick shower. While she was showering, I took a look at her work pass. It stated her name to be "Tu Di", and her nickname as Tina. Her IC number starts with the numerals "82", so I took it that she's 24 this year. After coming out of the shower, she asked me to take my shower. When I stepped out of the shower, she took my clothes over from the hanger and passed it to me. She helped me with a bit of buttoning up my shirt (very gf behaviour man!). She commented that she likes guys to wear striped shirts (bros, take note). Just before we walked out of the room, I told her that I would proceed to fuck her the next time I see her, instead of having the massage first before fucking her. She smiled and agreed witth me.

I left Leisure, knowing that it was money well spent. Her attitude was fantastic man! (much better than gf sometimes)

Here's my rating of Tina:

LOOKS : 7/10 (looks good, but won't cause heads to turn)
BODY : 8/10 (nice figure with B cup)
BJ : 8/10 (I liked the part where she licked my balls and moaned loudly while I was toying with her pussy)
FJ : 9/10 (very gf feeling, and very horny indeed; can tell that she enjoys sex very much)
RTF : Definitely!

Hope I don't get flamed for writing FRs that don't sound like FRs.

Cheers to one and all!

alvin1783
12-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Here's my rating of Tina:

LOOKS : 7/10 (looks good, but won't cause heads to turn)
BODY : 8/10 (nice figure with B cup)
BJ : 8/10 (I liked the part where she licked my balls and moaned loudly while I was toying with her pussy)
FJ : 9/10 (very gf feeling, and very horny indeed; can tell that she enjoys sex very much)
RTF : Definitely!

Hope I don't get flamed for writing FRs that don't sound like FRs.

Cheers to one and all!Another impressive FR on Tina...woh :eek:

alvin1783
12-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Summary of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris (Bah-bah type)
4)Estee
5)Eve
6)Fann
7)JJ - New Gal
8)Joyce
9) Katherine (Bah-bah type, A-cup)
10)Kiwi (atheletic build, AtoB-cup)
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy
14)May
15)Mico
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19)Star
20)Sugar
21)Tina (Good figure, B-cup, can speak english)
22)Vivian
23)Win
24)Yen

Will add-on whenever there are new FRs on the gals in leisure. Happy cheonging...cheers :)

roymartin
12-04-2007, 04:52 PM
tried Tina ytd afternoon and found her service OK. Agreed with other brothers who posted about her, I likes her nipples to be sucked so as to get 'steam'. Once, she steamed, her under woutd be wet and she would start to moan. OK, happy with her service.

The catbath was very nice and thorough. I like it when she nibbles and gives gentle bites on your body that seems to tingle all over. She ask me to turn over then came the BJ. It very nice and stimulating with the right amount of suction and tongue play. By the end of it I was all ready.
The FJ that came after that was THE best I ever had, seriously. She was very responsive,and has the willingness to enjoy her session. I hate people who fake noises like those in porno, but this girl seems to enjoy it very much with just the right type of vocal response. We tried several positions, and even some which I never tried before and I don't even know how we go to that position in the first place. Overall, very, very satisfying.

Rating

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: N/A (didn't do it)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
RTF: Probably saturday another around with her.

zenarc
12-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Just had a wonderful session with Tina yesterday. Her GFE is gd.
Treat her well and she will give you her best service..:)
Overall:7.5/10

Ericwong
12-04-2007, 10:34 PM

Well, i agree with what you just said on Tina, rather to say she is servicing us, i think she is trying to enjoy herself as well... i hav been visiting her for a long time, and of course we talk alot too. she is someone who follows her feeling, if you got feeling on her , for sure she got responds. she like to enjoy with the person who is also enjoy her , that is why lots of bros also myself find nice ( something diffrent ) when hv sex with her, casue she is real, when it is real, we can really feel it

papa26
14-04-2007, 02:09 AM

Bro, TIna look like Sonia kwok? if yes i will try her .hehe

nickygoh
14-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Maybe you can pm me the name 1st :D

brother, later you go there without me how?.... :p

zenarc
14-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Bro, TIna look like Sonia kwok? if yes i will try her .hehe

Yes, Tina does resemble Sonia Kwok but perhaps 30 to 38% resemblance, GFE 8/10

Fat Fatt
14-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi fat fatt

Is this pat the same Pat that worked in paradize many years ago? The tall and slim gal that join petain after working in Paradize HC?

Yes, she is. She is slightly mature now

alvin1783
14-04-2007, 09:37 AM
brother, later you go there without me how?.... Wah-sei bro, u want a tag team is it :eek: :D

Lloyds
14-04-2007, 10:07 AM
After reading so much about Estee, I managed to book a session with her yesterday. I must admit that I am somewhat disappointed I saw her initially. I am expecting a stunner as bros have been giving her 7.5-8 for looks. But she does have looks that grow on me as the session progress. Looking at her closeup when bonking, she does has a certain resemblance to Joey Swee.

Her message skill is so-so but it does give us time to get comfortable with each other. When I told her that it was my second time to Leisure, she immediately guessed that I tried Tina previously and I gather my info from this forum! Seem like a lot of new bros to Leisure booked sessions with them. She asked what I have read about her on the forum as I replied that most bros have given her a very positive reviews. She mentioned that she was upset by certain past remarks about her in the forum. Although she didn’t go into specific, I can sense that those posts must have hurt her a lot.

She repeatedly recommended Joyce on my next visit, I joked that she must be very ang pai to defer bros to others. I got a playful slap on my bottom.

I will not go in to much detail of her skill as much has been written.

Look – 7.5 Sweet, dainty and has an air of innocence. Look that grow on me.
Body – 8 Slim, very proportional body and firm physique. Smooth & fair complexion
Boobs – 7 A-cup but firm. Nipples are small but very suckable.
Massage – 7
Frenching – 8 Very simulating and spontaneous like doing it with GF
Cat-bath – 7
AR – 7
BBBJ – 8 Very wet and deep throat. Short BBBJ but most CIM if I didn’t stop her
FJ – 7.5
Overall – 8
RTF - Definitely

nickygoh
14-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Wah-sei bro, u want a tag team is it :eek: :D

bro, tag team... don't want lah... u alone sure can conquer one.

Optimus_Prime
14-04-2007, 11:29 AM
She asked what I have read about her on the forum as I replied that most bros have given her a very positive reviews. She mentioned that she was upset by certain past remarks about her in the forum. Although she didn’t go into specific, I can sense that those posts must have hurt her a lot.
Lots of 25 Kia in the forum..... better be careful what u post or say to her.

The incident she is upset abt is the LV Bag incident posted by soemone a few weeks ago.

PS: Estee is so hot that by 10.45am.... she was booked til 7pm !!! :eek:

nickygoh
14-04-2007, 03:30 PM

The incident she is upset abt is the LV Bag incident posted by soemone a few weeks ago.

PS: Estee is so hot that by 10.45am.... she was booked til 7pm !!! :eek:

bro OP. but everytime when i called at 10:45AM, recept will say the most disappointing words "FULLY BOOKED" leh.... :(

alvin1783
14-04-2007, 05:40 PM

PS: Estee is so hot that by 10.45am.... she was booked til 7pm !!! :eek:Hahahaa...finally something here caught yr attention huh, bro :o

alvin1783
14-04-2007, 05:52 PM

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris (Bah-bah type)
4)Estee (Slim, proportional body and firm physique, A-cup)
5)Eve
6)Fann (slim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
7)JJ - New Gal
8)Joyce (slim, A-cup, excel in service)
10)Kiwi (atheletic build, AtoB-cup, excel in massage)
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy
14)May (currently tallest gal in Leisure)
15)Mico
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19)Star
20)Sugar
21)Tina (Good figure, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
22)Vivian
23)Win
24)Yen

Will add-on whenever there are new FRs on the gals in leisure. Happy cheonging...cheers :)

groo
14-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Summary of gals in Leisure now...1)Chanel...24)Yen...... and 25) SNOW... few days old... :D

Apparently, Snow possesses a very strong resemblance to ex-Coco and is also tall, or so I'm told. So fans of Coco, REJOICE!!! ... and please put up FRs... :p

Cheers!

alvin1783
14-04-2007, 09:45 PM
... and 25) SNOW... few days old...

Apparently, Snow possesses a very strong resemblance to ex-Coco and is also tall, or so I'm told. So fans of Coco, REJOICE!!! ... and please put up FRs... :p

Cheers!Noted. No more stats on this gal huh...maybe let Chief ZT do the QC :D

alvin1783
14-04-2007, 09:48 PM

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris (Bah-bah type)
5)Eve
7)JJ - New Gal
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy
15)Mico (slim, B-cup)
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19) Snow - New Gal (another tall gal - to be confirm)
20)Star
21)Sugar (slim, AtoB-cup)
22)Tina (Good figure, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
23)Vivian (slim, B-cup)
24)Win
25)Yen

Doenitz79
14-04-2007, 10:30 PM

how tall is may?

Then the mandy is the old mandy from Kallang?

alvin1783
14-04-2007, 11:18 PM
how tall is may?My gauge should be above 1.75m.

Then the mandy is the old mandy from Kallang?Yep, the same one. On the tanned side but solid boobs :D

nickygoh
15-04-2007, 12:32 AM

1)Chanel
2)Chilli
3)Chris (Bah-bah type)
5)Eve
7)JJ - New Gal
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy
15)Mico (slim, B-cup)
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19) Snow - New Gal (another tall gal - to be confirm)
20)Star
21)Sugar (slim, AtoB-cup)
23)Vivian (slim, B-cup)
24)Win
25)Yen

brud, what happened to Mico.. How come her name not pinked???? maybe her (.)(.) really become (.)(.) after slimming down.

alvin1783
15-04-2007, 02:07 AM
brud, what happened to Mico.. How come her name not pinked???? maybe her (.)(.) really become (.)(.) after slimming down.Hmm...those in pink at least a C-cup leh. I know Ruby and Mandy deifinitely BIG coz saw & grope them right before my eyes :p As for Star and Win, I think I saw it in some bros's FR :)

Bros, do correct me if the info wrong or need to update on some of them? You can always PM too if you prefer to do it discreetly...hahahaa!

ang076
15-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah, Ruby has C-cup breasts with large nipples and areoles..One can fantasised himself as a big baby with a suckering strength, suck her large nipple,trying to draw breast milk out of her breast..

Doenitz79
15-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Yep, the same one. On the tanned side but solid boobs :D

this mandy is good...one of the hidden gems in the place...Ok I base my assessment of her from 4 years ago...Wonder if she is still the same?

Who else is from Kallang also?

nickygoh
15-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Hmm...those in pink at least a C-cup leh. I know Ruby and Mandy deifinitely BIG coz saw & grope them right before my eyes :p As for Star and Win, I think I saw it in some bros's FR :)

Bros, do correct me if the info wrong or need to update on some of them? You can always PM too if you prefer to do it discreetly...hahahaa!

heehee.. Brother Alvin, even my little bird also told me that Star is big. you know... women seldom comment on other women one.. hahah. so confirm Star is big in the boobs department.

nickygoh
15-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, Ruby has C-cup breasts with large nipples and areoles..One can fantasised himself as a big baby with a suckering strength, suck her large nipple,trying to draw breast milk out of her breast..

bro ang076, other bros said ruby dun shower after the session.... wah raoz... dare not nibble her nipples if that really is the case. ;)

smlee
15-04-2007, 03:56 PM
brud, what happened to Mico.. How come her name not pinked???? maybe her (.)(.) really become (.)(.) after slimming down.

Mico not big imho. B cup i suppose.

Star tit is much bigger and rounder and of course her figure also fuller :)

ang076
15-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I was the one who first comment that Ruby dont bath after FJ, she said she go and bath in the gal room.

When I first saw her putting on her panties after FJ, my immediate reaction was that '' aiyooh! why dont you bath ?" Her reply : she will go to other room and bath.."

Now, I am mentally prepared : After I bonked pretty SYT at Leisure, I will snatch her panties and tell her to go out and bath, let me keep her panties clean... hehehe... thinking of her going out pantyless, is real shiok!!!

bro ang076, other bros said ruby dun shower after the session.... wah raoz... dare not nibble her nipples if that really is the case. ;)

dominion
15-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Now, I am mentally prepared : After I bonked pretty SYT at Leisure, I will snatch her panties and tell her to go out and bath, let me keep her panties clean... hehehe... thinking of her going out pantyless, is real shiok!!!

bro... must control your fantasy a bit... or ur vit M cannot accumulate

ang076
15-04-2007, 08:07 PM
If vit M accumulated in my cock balls, then FJ will be over within 15 minutes..

I want the gal to rock on me during gal on top, then ask me to do her on top, and if still cannot cum, then ask me to do her in doggie.. Like that over 30 mins of estacy and fun..:D

or ur vit M cannot accumulate

dominion
15-04-2007, 08:09 PM
If vit M accumulated in my cock balls, then FJ will be over within 15 minutes..

think u really fantasise too much already... vit m is money not semen...

alvin1783
15-04-2007, 11:54 PM
this mandy is good...one of the hidden gems in the place...Ok I base my assessment of her from 4 years ago...Wonder if she is still the same?Hmm...I think shld be ok. Been quite a while since I last tried her. Sometime back when I was there, saw a yan-dao kia smiling gleefully after trying her, so I guess he must hv a great time with Mandy :D

Who else is from Kallang also?Well, those formerly from Kallang left only Chanel, Lisa, Moon and Sugar. Dun think I miss out anyone :o

alvin1783
15-04-2007, 11:59 PM
I want the gal to rock on me during gal on top, then ask me to do her on top, and if still cannot cum, then ask me to do her in doggie.. Like that over 30 mins of estacy and fun..Bro ang, found a job liao? When's yr next sizzling FR with all those fetish thoughts of yours :D ;)

alvin1783
16-04-2007, 12:09 AM
heehee.. Brother Alvin, even my little bird also told me that Star is big. you know... women seldom comment on other women one.. hahah. so confirm Star is big in the boobs department.I think I know who is yr little bird liao...the one that always hv tat blur blur look at times with a proportionate figure rite :D

nickygoh
16-04-2007, 01:53 AM
I think I know who is yr little bird liao...the one that always hv tat blur blur look at times with a proportionate figure rite :D

hello bro alvin, you referring to no. 15? :)

ang076
16-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Not yet, I am still trying..

If I post at least two FRs in a month, thats mean I got disposable income..

Thanks for your interest in my FRs with a fetish stint..

Bro ang, found a job liao? :D ;)

alvin1783
16-04-2007, 11:24 AM
hello bro alvin, you referring to no. 15? :)Ya lor ;)

Not yet, I am still trying..

If I post at least two FRs in a month, thats mean I got disposable income..

Thanks for your interest in my FRs with a fetish stint..All the best to you ahh!

Zack Tan
17-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Noted. No more stats on this gal huh...maybe let Chief ZT do the QC :D

Oei, next time I think I need to charge you for Q/C report hor....ke,ke,ke. But OK here's her stats just to share share.
Code name: Snow
Age: Mid 20s. Not SYT but also not MITF ! Somewhere in the middle.
Looks: Presentable with short curly hair. Sharp features esp. her nose and eyes. Her looks not for everyone but some will consider her to be pretty. Fair smooth skin. Not really tall as what Bro. Groo described her, around 1.6m. She has broad shoulder due to her fondness for water sport.
Body: Quite proportional. Boobs more than a handful. Quite bussydown South but pussy is tight and can feel her muscle "milking" little wolfie.
Attitude: She is from Penang, the land of Char Keow Teoh, oyster ommelet, kangkong cuttlefish...she is friendly and nice chat. No rush and no complaint. She just join a week ago.
Massages: Just OK. She used reasonable strength to knead and press your body but only just the back and legs. No soft sexy massages!
TL Services: Surpising for a newbie, she is quite aggressive. But foreplay is relatively short. BJ with hot water treatment. Not bad with her flickling tongue actions and strong suction. Tried a few positions during FJ. Moaning is soft. Not much GF feeling. So lose to my dear dear Estee here. Oh, I've forgotten to mentioned about her cat-bath..... cover the whole body with light kisses and flickling of her tongues on sensitive parts. Sheis quite a cockteaser!
Cheers,

alvin1783
17-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Oei, next time I think I need to charge you for Q/C report hor....ke,ke,ke. But OK here's her stats just to share share.
Code name: Snow
Age: Mid 20s. Not SYT but also not MITF ! Somewhere in the middle.Hahahaa...then you will help to collect from other bros who patronise the place as well :D

Cheers Chief ZT!

vic88
17-04-2007, 09:24 PM
. Not bad with her flickling tongue actions and strong suction. Tried a few positions during Moaning is soft. Not much GF feeling. So lose to my dear dear Estee here. Oh, I've forgotten to mentioned about her cat-bath..... cover the whole body with light kisses and flickling of her tongues on sensitive parts. Sheis quite a cockteaser!
Cheers,

Thanks Bro Zack for the FR on the new gal. Think will still stick with Estee, the GF feeling is superb, but very difficult to book.

alvin1783
20-04-2007, 04:23 PM

1)Chanel (1.6-1.63m, slim, B-cup, great finger skills in sexy massage, excel in service)
2)Chilli
3)Chris (1.62-1.65m, bah-bah type, A-cup)
5)Eve
6)Fann (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
7)JJ - New Gal
8)Joyce (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup, excel in service)
10)Kiwi (1.7-1.73m, atheletic build, AtoB-cup, excel in massage)
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
15)Mico (1.63-1.65m, good figure, B-cup)
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19)Snow - New Gal (another tall gal - to be confirm)
20)Star
21)Sugar (1.62-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
23)Vivian (1.65-1.68m, slim, B-cup)
24)Win
25)Yen

Excel in Boobs area

Do correct me if the intel above is inaccurate, will add-on whenever there are new FRs on the gals in leisure. Happy cheonging...cheers

sam1313
20-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Good Summary of gals in Leisure .. up you brother..:D

FORMS
20-04-2007, 06:04 PM
jus a query. i tried chilli recently. does she always take a condom wrapped w tissue? i was quite surprised at 1st. i thot she will bring w e packet but she had it wrapped in a tissue. was very curious and scared cos i was wondering if it was a new one!

Chilli love to do 69!:D

sunkiss
20-04-2007, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=alvin1783;1977419]Summary of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

Wow! bro how did you do it?:confused: Leisure HC looks very solid with so many syts.

Maybe we should tell them them to go IPO?so every bro will buy their shares and get good dividends at year end.:D

ang076
20-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Well, bro alvin is known as Leisure Spa King, you know?

Yeah, thats good idea, bro sunkiss..

(Do you know in Japan, some AV actresses are being treated like horses where you invest some money on their futures. You make a choice after viewing their looks and their naked bodies, VS, and how they handle interviews by examiners , and then you invest money. If that actress do well and become famous, and bring in large money for AV companies, you sure get large dividends..)

unzip6699
20-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Just had a slot with Mico.

Was there early, so went into the makan room to have a drink before the session. Mr Zip! those lazy "room assistance" called and said "room 3,turn right turn left and go inside, find your own way!"

Took a bath and lay down on the matress, waited about 5 min before a knock on the door and in came MICO and said...it's been a long time since you last came. Ya lor, I replied, not free lately. She came over to me and started the massage on my back. I always enjoy her massage as she smooth out my back and tight area, 10min later, she move her finger lightly over my back and slowly down to butt area and goes towards my little pistol which is semi-hard and wet now. She give a few more stroke to my pistol and said softly, I going out to take my stuff!

I waited for her return by the mirror and as she began to strip, I went over to hug her and we began to kiss softly on the lips, my hand went behind her back and move from top to bottom, rubbing her smooth skin, after a which, go and lay down, she said. Cat bath with a bit of body massage on my back started and as I turn around, she hold on my harden pistol and started a BBBJ on me, as she slowly work on me with soft suction and kisses on the side follow with tongue movement on the rim of my straight flat pole:D. I got up because really cannot tahan any more of this treatment. She reached for the latex and cap me and lay down for me to service her now, I went down on the two nipples and gave them a good lick and soft suction, at this point, she is already at the 2nd gear with both hand on my shoulder, I start to kiss lightly moving down to her love canel, those soft public hair and gave the pink canel a soft kiss and follows with lick, now she shift to 3 gear as she move her leg as thought the itch are all over the body!
Now is the time! I move up and insert my hard pole into the wet and warm canel, it was great feeling when you move into a "warm" area. She could not wait any more and start to move her hip up nearer to me, as I tease her by not fully insert my pole in, only with short inward movement. I move her into 4 gear by giving her full trust into her love canel, I moved her to her side n did a side trust, she throw the head back with eyes closed. After 5min or so, I asked her for doggy and I hit hard onto her this time as she tighten herself on me and i pump her for any other 5min or so and came with her hand grapping the pillow tightly. I bent forward to give her boo a squeeze and a soft kiss on her back.
uncap and we both washed up and left the room after a short chat and kisses.:p

As i left the place after a drink and rest ( very weak ) at the dinning room, asking myself, who's next ?.... heehehe

lahchi
21-04-2007, 12:09 AM
(Do you know in Japan, some AV actresses are being treated like horses where you invest some money on their futures. You make a choice after viewing their looks and their naked bodies, VS, and how they handle interviews by examiners , and then you invest money. If that actress do well and become famous, and bring in large money for AV companies, you sure get large dividends..)[/QUOTE]

i will invest my hard earned bucks on akane hotaru...the squirt queen with the pink nipples:p

zenarc
21-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Chilli love to do 69!:D

how tall is chili??
pretty?

nickwch
21-04-2007, 01:34 AM
Sorrie but where is leisure now?? Used to be at kallang stadium area right..but thought that building is already gone?? So where is the new location?

i5htar
21-04-2007, 01:56 AM

1)Chanel (1.6-1.63m, slim, B-cup, great finger skills in sexy massage, excel in service)
2)Chilli
5)Eve
7)JJ - New Gal
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19)Snow - New Gal (another tall gal - to be confirm)
20)Star
23)Vivian (1.65-1.68m, slim, B-cup)
24)Win
25)Yen

Excel in Boobs area

Bro... here the infor for chilli (1.6-1.63m, abit bah-bah type, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)

ltc1
21-04-2007, 11:50 AM
bros, I jus had JJ recently. Heard a little abt her and since I can't get Estee or Joyce, so tried her.

She looks rather pretty. Small built. Overall, quite pleasant. Thought hmm.. maybe I can try a few times w her.

I don't normally do FJ so I asked for body-HJ. And dis is where the service goes down. She doesn't allow me to kiss or suck her nipples or boobs. Doesn't allow any fingering too. I basically can't do anything much but grab e 2 boobs. And very sian liddat. So jus did watever i cld and played w her boobs which were pretty small but bigger than Estee's. nice cute nipples too.

face= 6.5
body= 6.5
hj=6
damage=standard pricing
rtf=no way

groo
21-04-2007, 06:56 PM
...Snow...Her looks not for everyone but some will consider her to be pretty...around 1.6m...She is from Penang, the land of Char Keow Teoh, oyster ommelet, kangkong cuttlefish...Not bad with her flickling tongue actions and strong suction...Not much GF feeling...Hiya Chief! :p What I know of her is from her own mouth: She's 1.68m tall, fm the-land-of-Ipoh-hor-fun and dialect is Cantonese although she can also speaka-the Khek & Hokkien dialects.

Her looks i'd easily rate a 7 but like you said, some people may not take to her somewhat exotic looks and she does resemble ex-Coco at 1st glance but better lah! She does have a slight tummy but still slimmer than Mico... ;p GF is not much, i concur but her flicking-tongue-fu is indeed not bad!

About Estee, IMHO, i still prefer Yuki to Estee. The only area i see Estee excelling compared to Yuki is her GF - solid! It's no wonder so many bros died beneath her skirt... or is that pussy...?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers!

Optimus_Prime
21-04-2007, 07:02 PM
About Estee, IMHO, i still prefer Yuki to Estee. The only area i see Estee excelling compared to Yuki is her GF - solid! It's no wonder so many bros died beneath her skirt... or is that pussy...?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D
Silly samurai... u are making very gianz over her lei... :p

Zack Tan
21-04-2007, 07:26 PM
:Silly samurai... u are making very gianz over her lei... :p

No need to gian as told you ESTEE not your type......:D Me think that after you have try lagi siong. Knowing you , you not only lose 2 LV bags, me think you will also part with another 2 Gucci bags plus 1 Chopard watch plus your heart!.....ke,ke,ke. Like that can pass your NTUC Gold card membership to me, lately hor my dear dear very difficult to book leh. Me think can make good business selling her Queue number.....
Cheers,

repsolman
21-04-2007, 07:42 PM

Cheers!

I agree with that totally... Yuki is one in a million... (at least thousand la..)
I may sound stupid for saying this, but Estee is almost too obliging, whereas Yuki still provides the challenge of trying to win her over slowly... guys are suckers for that (at least me la...)

In terms of kissing, Yuki is simply THE best...
I can spend 15 mins just lying there kissing her so tenderly like kissing a lover, even beats the rest of the FJ action for me.

But then again, that's me... so no offence to all other Estee lovers. :D

y291252001
21-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Yo bros,

Just checking if anyone tried Yoko from Youth as well as the rather well-beloved Estee too? Need your comments on them - i mean comparison.

I've tried booking Estee twice but failed. Once, fully booked and the second time, she was on leave (again, dunno true or not).

Haven't been into Leisure, but i guess that the facilities would definitely be better than Youth's. Hope to visit soon - and will post FR then.

alvin1783
22-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Chilli love to do 69! ok, noted.

Wow! bro how did you do it? Leisure HC looks very solid with so many syts. Er...I would say Leisure is rather solid in my own standard with a handful of syts.

Well, bro alvin is known as Leisure Spa King, you know?Wah bro, tat's a overstatement...hahahaa!

Bro... here the infor for chilli (1.6-1.63m, abit bah-bah type, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)Ok, ok...will include it in the next round. Cheers!

:

No need to gian as told you ESTEE not your type......Me think that after you have try lagi siong. Knowing you , you not only lose 2 LV bags, me think you will also part with another 2 Gucci bags plus 1 Chopard watch plus your heart!.....ke,ke,ke. Like that can pass your NTUC Gold card membership to me, lately hor my dear dear very difficult to book leh. Me think can make good business selling her Queue number.....
Cheers,Chief, u really made me ROTFL :D

I agree with that totally... Yuki is one in a million... (at least thousand la..)..In terms of kissing, Yuki is simply THE best...
I can spend 15 mins just lying there kissing her so tenderly like kissing a lover, even beats the rest of the FJ action for me.

But then again, that's me... so no offence to all other Estee lovers. Totally agreed, Yuki's is a damn solid kisser, frencher, watever u called it :p

unzip6699
22-04-2007, 12:33 AM
I agree with that totally... Yuki is one in a million... (at least thousand la..)
I may sound stupid for saying this, but Estee is almost too obliging, whereas Yuki still provides the challenge of trying to win her over slowly... guys are suckers for that (at least me la...)

In terms of kissing, Yuki is simply THE best...

But then again, that's me... so no offence to all other Estee lovers. :D

Yep! Yuki san have that special feeling that I will alway feel that there's something else in her that I like to explore ! and I know that she will only give you more when you become her regular, where else Estee, I feel that she will be the same be it the 1st time or many visits after, trying her best to satisfy anyone that had book her ! Just my personal opinion :p

charger
22-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Just had a session with Estee today and sorry to say , apologies to Estee lovers, I think she is over-rated. Look wise 6.5, body 6 cus abit of baby fat and also she is young -only 21+. Boob A+ and ass fleshy. Service slghtly better than most babes, GF feeling def 9. It was abit of an anti climax as she is quite difficult to book like Star of Casa. In comparision the sexperience with Star is breath-taking but with Estee more GF feeling only, nothing explosive.:D

alvin1783
22-04-2007, 01:16 AM

2)Chilli (1.6-1.63m, abit bah-bah type, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
5)Eve
7)JJ - New Gal (Petite)
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
16)Moon
17)Ruby
18)Sandy
19)Snow - New Gal (1.65-1.68m, boobs more than a handful)
20)Star
23)Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
24)Win
25)Yen

Excel in Boobs area

Newly-added or amended comments

Do correct me if the intel above is inaccurate, will add-on whenever there are new FRs on the gals in leisure. Happy cheonging...cheers

unzip6699
22-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Just had a session with Estee today and sorry to say , apologies to Estee lovers, I think she is over-rated. Look wise 6.5, body 6 cus abit of baby fat and also she is young -only 21+. Boob A+ and ass fleshy. Service slghtly better than most babes, GF feeling def 9. It was abit of an anti climax as she is quite difficult to book like Star of Casa. In comparision the sexperience with Star is breath-taking but with Estee more GF feeling only, nothing explosive.:D

charger, I was there too, what time were you there ? we could have met at the makan room. !!:D

unzip6699
22-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Have you guys have the experience on visiting a regular girl and got close to her after awhile ( of cause she treated you very well ), suddenly, you saw another girl which makes you feel like booking her on your next visit but afraid that your regular one would saw you doing it and losing your special treatment the next time you visit her ! and do you know if the counter girl would tell your regular girl about your visit during her off days ?

nickygoh
22-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Have you guys have the experience on visiting a regular girl and got close to her after awhile ( of cause she treated you very well ), suddenly, you saw another girl which makes you feel like booking her on your next visit but afraid that your regular one would saw you doing it and losing your special treatment the next time you visit her ! and do you know if the counter girl would tell your regular girl about your visit during her off days ?

what special treatment ? unless ur fren also into the same gal as u, then both of you can cross verify the special treatments and then confirm if these special treatments are really special treatments. :D

nickygoh
22-04-2007, 10:18 AM

12)Maggie

bro alvin ! imho, maggie A-B boobs, excels in massage, height about 1.6 - 1.5m. very tan. other bros can also add on if i m wrong. cheers.

max_priest
22-04-2007, 10:22 AM

The receptionist doesn't give a damn who the customer books lah ... Even if he comes everyday and book the same gal, the management and the staff are more than happy so long you have the $$$ to pay. However, the staff might gossip among themselves about this ultra frequent customer for his horniness ... bwahahaha ... :D

In my opinion, I doubt your regular WL would really mind if she saw you booking another WL as you have to remember, all the WLs are very unlikely would fall for you and they are here to earn a living only. The most they would do is to tease you when you visit her again.

In fact, it is good to let her catch you booking another gal sometime, so that she would up her performance on your next trip to entice you to look for her again and again ...

You can tell her on the pretext that your desire timing to book her was taken on that day ...

Cheers,
Max

nickygoh
22-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Yep! Yuki san have that special feeling that I will alway feel that there's something else in her that I like to explore ! and I know that she will only give you more when you become her regular, where else Estee, I feel that she will be the same be it the 1st time or many visits after, trying her best to satisfy anyone that had book her ! Just my personal opinion :p

haiz... Yuki is a really a legendary gal... somehow i saw her at the exon gas station opposite to king albert park last time after she retired. she came back for visit from her hometown i believe.

max_priest
22-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Yep! Yuki san have that special feeling that I will alway feel that there's something else in her that I like to explore ! and I know that she will only give you more when you become her regular, where else Estee, I feel that she will be the same be it the 1st time or many visits after, trying her best to satisfy anyone that had book her .......

In my personal opinion, I believe both Yuki and Estee have their strengths and excel in their own right ... Its all boils down to individual preference. But of course Yuki is definitely more experience and streetwise in the H/C environment.

Cheers,
Max

ahdee
22-04-2007, 11:11 AM
2)Chilli (1.6-1.63m, abit bah-bah type, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
5)Eve
7)JJ - New Gal (Petite)
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
16)Moon
17)Ruby(1.55-1.58m, proportional figure, AtoB-cup) nice perky breast...
18)Sandy
19)Snow - New Gal (1.65-1.68m, boobs more than a handful)
20)Star
23)Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
24)Win
25)Yen

Excel in Boobs area

added comments for ruby.... if incorrect so sorry... :)

Bobby8881
22-04-2007, 12:45 PM
5)Eve
7)JJ - New Gal (Petite)
11)Lisa
12)Maggie
13)Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
16)Moon
17)Nokia(Looks 4/10, but 9/10 for FJ, loves to be eaten and cums easily)
18)Ruby(1.55-1.58m, proportional figure, AtoB-cup) nice perky breast...
19)Sandy
20)Snow - New Gal (1.65-1.68m, boobs more than a handful)
21)Star
22)Sugar (1.62-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
23)Tina (Good figure, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
24)Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
25)Win
26)Yen

Excel in Boobs area

alvin1783
22-04-2007, 01:08 PM
17)Ruby(1.55-1.58m, proportional figure, AtoB-cup) nice perky breast...
added comments for ruby.... if incorrect so sorry... :)By the way, when i quote "excel in boobs area" means they r at least a BtoC or C cupper :p

I personally think her boobs is at least a BtoC cupper. Any other bro wants to confirm tat before I downgrade her boobs size to wat Bro Ahdee quoted?

alvin1783
22-04-2007, 01:12 PM
17)Nokia(Looks 4/10, but 9/10 for FJ, loves to be eaten and cums easily)Aiyo bro..next time dun need to quote the whole thing, juz the individual gal will do :)

If you realised, I never quote any ratings for the look dept since its differ between individual.

Can you highlight on her figures and boobs size instead since you already said she provide good service (i.e in FJ) ;)

alvin1783
22-04-2007, 01:17 PM
bro alvin ! imho, maggie A-B boobs, excels in massage, height about 1.6 - 1.5m. very tan. other bros can also add on if i m wrong. cheers.Noted. Will add it in the summary list.

In my opinion, I doubt your regular WL would really mind if she saw you booking another WL as you have to remember, all the WLs are very unlikely would fall for you and they are here to earn a living only. The most they would do is to tease you when you visit her again.Absolutely right!

haiz... Yuki is a really a legendary gal... somehow i saw her at the exon gas station opposite to king albert park last time after she retired. she came back for visit from her hometown i believe.Just saw her only...never intitiate and go chat with her or something else like go makan, etc...hahahaa!

Zack Tan
22-04-2007, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=alvin1783;

Just saw her only...never intitiate and go chat with her or something else like go makan, etc...hahahaa![/QUOTE]

Aiyah Bro. Alvin, how can Bro. Nicky approach her when she was with another guy....ke,ke,ke:D
Cheers,

alvin1783
22-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Aiyah Bro. Alvin, how can Bro. Nicky approach her when she was with another guy....ke,ke,ke
Cheers,Ok ok, I see ;) Slip of mind tat she has a GOOD fren here :D

Gilberto
22-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi just want to check whats the damage at Leisure?

Thks for the intro bros...

groo
22-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Silly samurai... u are making very gianz over her lei...Bro-OP, you will be gianz meh?!?!? ;p

You already spending so much time flying your Pink Kite while enjoying your Apple Pie and Yummy Quiche as you slurp your bubbly White Wine, where got time to gianz other SYTs nowadays?!!?!? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Rumour has it that Spielberg's producing a Transformer movie izzit?!?!?!? If true, you lagi no time!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers!

groo
22-04-2007, 03:21 PM
...Me think can make good business selling her Queue number....Yup, better than selling Q nos. at the Orchard Residences and Meyer Qs... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

nickygoh
22-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Ok ok, I see ;) Slip of mind tat she has a GOOD fren here :D

bro Zack Tan, bro alvin, i also want to go over and initiate chat with her lei.. but skali her GOOD friend waiting inside her car with the black black window see me and come out to beat me up. scared leh.

unzip6699
23-04-2007, 12:01 AM
The receptionist doesn't give a damn who the customer books lah ...

You can tell her on the pretext that your desire timing to book her was taken on that day ...

Cheers,
Max

I frequent her once or twice a week and normally she know when I'm going over to see her, but there was once that I did the booking myself and as i was getting out of the makan area to the changing rm, she saw me when she was chating with another girl, she commented "oh...caught you!":o she stop her conversation with the girl and pull me aside and came close to my face and asked who did I called ! From her facial and body gasture, could really tell that she is jealous. Later during the session, when I asked her if she is jealous when she thought that I did not look for her, she smile and turn her head away and said "yes".

Maybe I should ! try someone else and see what happen !!:)

nickygoh
23-04-2007, 12:16 AM
I frequent her once or twice a week and normally she know when I'm going over to see her, but there was once that I did the booking myself and as i was getting out of the makan area to the changing rm, she saw me when she was chating with another girl, she commented "oh...caught you!" she stop her conversation with the girl and pull me aside and came close to my face and asked who did I called ! From her facial and body gasture, could really tell that she is jealous. Later during the session, when I asked her if she is jealous when she thought that I did not look for her, she smile and turn her head away and said "yes".

Maybe I should ! try someone else and see what happen !!

you can try another gal but must ensure that your special gal gets wind of your out-of-the-norm session. or if she has the habit of calling u and saying that she misses u.... u then reply you busy but call to book another gal, then before/after the session chat with the counter gal until the quarter to the hour, or quarter past the hour, chances are ur special gal will come out to take her chip and you will then be spotted.... :D heehee... enjoy this fun! if your special gal is the same as mine, we can cross-verify the special treatments together. :cool:

unzip6699
23-04-2007, 12:18 AM
haiz... Yuki is a really a legendary gal... somehow i saw her at the exon gas station opposite to king albert park last time after she retired. she came back for visit from her hometown i believe.

Her plan was to open a shop to do beauty care, like facial etc....but by now should have already finished her training her in Singapore, spoke to her on the phone early this year and she taking thing easy.

nickygoh
23-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Her plan was to open a shop to do beauty care, like facial etc....but by now should have already finished her training her in Singapore, spoke to her on the phone early this year and she taking thing easy.

wah bro, still maintain contacts ! whatever it is hope yuki leads a good, normal life and not make any mistakes anymore. :)

unzip6699
23-04-2007, 12:32 AM
wah bro, still maintain contacts ! whatever it is hope yuki leads a good, normal life and not make any mistakes anymore. :)

That's was the last time, I have already deleted her number so that I don't disturb her any more !:) Wish her luck !!

That's the problem, I will stay with one or two girl when I feel comfortable with them and sometime certain feeling does develop after two years or so seeing each other!

repsolman
23-04-2007, 03:32 AM
That's was the last time, I have already deleted her number so that I don't disturb her any more !:) Wish her luck !!

That's the problem, I will stay with one or two girl when I feel comfortable with them and sometime certain feeling does develop after two years or so seeing each other!

She already found herself a bf... so wish her all the best.
Unfortunately, Yuki is now history... she will only live on in our memories.
Best thing anyone can do if we meet her on the street is give her a wink or a nod... then be on our way... hahaha

But to tell the truth, I think of her more than I should... <weep>

repsolman
23-04-2007, 03:34 AM

Bro... she is not your gf and not your wife.
If u have these feelings, take care...
It's better to f### and forget...
Beware using your real feelings. hahaha

Zack Tan
23-04-2007, 10:47 AM
bro Zack Tan, bro alvin, i also want to go over and initiate chat with her lei.. but skali her GOOD friend waiting inside her car with the black black window see me and come out to beat me up. scared leh.

Yeh loh, wait you kenna chop chop how? Understand her BF beri big fat and ugly leh but also quite a nice chap. So saying "Hi" is ok lah....:) Many fellow cheongsters were smitten by her girlish charms and intoxicating services but a few will realise that underneath her delicate veil, lies a very determine and steely lady trying very hard to save her family. She has moved on and hopefully to a better life. We should wish her the best and let her move on as well.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
23-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Yeh loh, wait you kenna chop chop how? Understand her BF beri big fat and ugly leh but also quite a nice chap. So saying "Hi" is ok lah....:) Many fellow cheongsters were smitten by her girlish charms and intoxicating services but a few will realise that underneath her delicate veil, lies a very determine and steely lady trying very hard to save her family. She has moved on and hopefully to a better life. We should wish her the best and let her move on as well.

It's Good that she has a better life now. And best we do not initaite any contact unless she aknowledges our presence even if we do bump into her.

Hard-hearted as it may sound, but we belong to her past and it may be one she does not want anything to do with now.

PS: BF beri big fat and ugly leh but also quite a nice chap - I wonder if it's you, Chief...keke

Zack Tan
23-04-2007, 12:04 PM
PS: BF beri big fat and ugly leh but also quite a nice chap - I wonder if it's you, Chief...keke

Wah lau! write until so small and obscure until I almost miss it.....ke,ke,ke. Not me lah, recently I went for a major "nip & tuck" and now am "quite yang tao, altheletic, but still lau ( this unfortunately I can't change )". But I do concur with you to let the past go. In fact she is trying beri hard to forget her stinct in LHC and try to move on with her life. She is mentally tough but she does some time cry herself to sleep. Unfortunately we can't change what has happen in the past but do have choices in our present and future.
Cheers,
P/S.... she still remember you for your scholarly charm and gentleman ways. But she says you can be quite persistence in "interogating" her about sexual fantasies and in particular the use of chocolate.....ke,ke,ke:D

alvin1783
23-04-2007, 06:41 PM
P/S.... she still remember you for your scholarly charm and gentleman ways. But she says you can be quite persistence in "interogating" her about sexual fantasies and in particular the use of chocolate.....ke,ke,ke:DThis one is definitely referring to OP himself and no one else :D

unzip6699
23-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Bro... she is not your gf and not your wife.
If u have these feelings, take care...
It's better to f### and forget...
Beware using your real feelings. hahaha

Don't really know why? i have had many good ones from Dragon to Bugis to Eminent to Leisure and back...... it used to be F### and waited a week or two before the next visit but this time was like F### and cannot forget !:( few days later go again ! still don't feel enough.

I now realised something wrong with this and am trying to get busy with work and not "TRY" not to respone so quickly to the call of nature !!!!;)

Fat Fatt
24-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Don't really know why? i have had many good ones from Dragon to Bugis to Eminent to Leisure and back...... it used to be F### and waited a week or two before the next visit but this time was like F### and cannot forget !:( few days later go again ! still don't feel enough.

I now realised something wrong with this and am trying to get busy with work and not "TRY" not to respone so quickly to the call of nature !!!!;)

Same here. Over the last few months i was like that, but partly because my regularat DHC quitted, and i cannot find the same satisfaction in a normal bonk. after few days, i just want to go look. Did that with all ang pais of diff hc,GL. cannot stop.

I am normal salary man, one month few thousand very easily finish ...

now i am on mount cold turkey .... for 3 weeks, but yesterday still "xia shan" and spent money, hai a long sigh,
FR in DHC thread soon.

enjoyboy
24-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi bros,

Is anyone has dated TINA outside, i mean for tea or dinner? i hav been visited her so many times since she started working in this line. all the time i go visit her , she always make me feel good and relax, is more like friends and lover than just fuck. the longer i know her , the more i feel i like her , she is very interesting person. thought so many times ask her to go out for a dinner or tea, dont know if she wil go with me or not. just wonder if any of you went out with her ?

Thanks