PDA

View Full Version : HC at Leisure

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

max_priest
27-03-2008, 09:43 PM
U also can try: Mico 7.9/10 service 7.5/10...Joyce 8/10 service 8/10

Debra 6.9/10 service 7/10

Am I correct this is the new Debra you are referring? The retired Debra is in her late twenties, taller and quite service-oriented.

Cheers, Max

orh-ci-fer
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
went down last night with my friend... kinda rush... considering that we had to reach back our workplace by 2315...

anyway... had no appointment... so just like a quick pick in toto... leave everything to fate...

went to the hot pool, chill at the lounge... until the uncle called for me...

went into the room... waited for say 3 mins... *knock*knock*... in came a tall girl with the GND look...

best thing is... she has tiger teeth... wooohooo...

undressed, lie down... she massage me and TCSS until she pops the GQ... opt for full, so she left and get ready...

when she came back... gave me a cat bath... she that's where i'd give her bonus points... she covers almost every inch of my body... AR included...

after which she took a sip of tea... i thought it was to rinse her mouth... but NO... it's the hot tea treatment... more bonus points... cause i prefer the hot treatment over the ice treatment... didn't take long for me to rise to the occasion...

then she say she's tired... and asked me to do her missionary...

pump her until she came (which is rather interesting...) not long after... i released the tension that has built up over the past week...

so...

looks: 7/10 (bonus points for the tiger teeth and her height)
boobs: 6.5/10 (b-??)
catbath: 8/10
kissing: nil
bj: 8/10 (hot tea and she's hard working)
hj: never try
fj: 7.5/10

RTF: maybe... but like what all the bros here say... there's still many fish in the sea...

:D

Bayleaf
01-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Am I correct this is the new Debra you are referring? The retired Debra is in her late twenties, taller and quite service-oriented.

Cheers, Max

Yes, this Debra work in LHS before, left and come back, she's in her late twenties, skin quite tanned and very-serviced oriented.

zenarc
02-04-2008, 03:31 AM

Yes, this Debra work in LHS before, left and come back, she's in her late twenties, skin quite tanned and very-serviced oriented.

Yea, agreed this Debra skin quite tanned and sevice-oriented...:)

Bayleaf
04-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Yea, agreed this Debra skin quite tanned and sevice-oriented...:)

Bro Zenarc, did you kena zap from your above post?

I kena zapped with the following remarks:
HC at Leisure 03-04-2008 12:28 PM MP lackies...

Dear Moderator, i was just sharing the info abt Debra, not even talking rubbish or vulgarity, i think this person is abusing the points system set in this forum!

Tliu
08-04-2008, 09:06 AM
was a horny day for me today, went to Leisure without appt, ask recep to recommend a young and pretty girl, went in and prayed for who is about to come in. 5 min later, the girl came in and introduced herself as Ruby. Wow, really not bad, wore a sweet blouse, cute and ample boobs , the kind i like. Talk everything under the sun until i left with 15 min to the special, i ask her how,later no time, she say never mind, exceed time also can, power,where to find this kind of service, made me felt at ease.

Rating as below
RUBY
look: 9/10 (Cute looking)
boobs: 9/10 ( fair and firm)
bj: 6/10 ( normal)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes definitely after I tried Mico
dmaged: $50 entrance fee + $100 Full

After reading alots of FR on this Ruby, i did give a shot yesterday. First i am not a poster, whenever i feel like going for a happy time, i read bros frs, i must say most of the time are good.

I did tried: Joyce, beautiful girl, very good service, very chaty;

Tina, very sexy and firm body, very strong feeling in bed,
also good service;

Mico, nothing much i felt, but i was quite happy, she is not really
chaty compare with Joyce and Tina, but service was ok.

With Ruby, well, feel like she is not in the same level compare with above three, first , i could not stand her teeth, her face is not that pretty as what all bros said , i agree her boobs are very big and nice to touch, that is the only thing i find it nice,the body, nothing much . she refused let me figering her , told me down there is quite senstive , if everyone doing the same, she has to always see the doctor... what kind of crab was that, of course was sensitive, we all know, if i already hurt her , i would be ok with what she said, i did not even reach in , was just touch outside, she already said please dont go in with my finger.

well anyway, sori for all the Rubys fans , i personally think she is not that good, at least not good as above three. i think i will still going back to my regulars , unless there is new girls coming... About this Debra , after Ruby, i dont feel like try her anymore, cause for what i know she is not new girl actually , was working here for couple of years already, just had a break and came back again recently , looking at fr before, not much about her, only these days, so better wait abit ...

kefuso
08-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi bros, its been a while since I last visited LHC...Could any kind bros update me on the gals available there??? Thanks for the info...Cheers :)

andkel
08-04-2008, 08:56 PM
FR on Lisa

Was feeling quite horny today and called up to book Lisa after reading some FRs here.

When there early and spent some time at the Sunna Rooms. About 15mins later I was called to Room 1....Always Room 1 for me. Dun know why, maybe just coincidence!

Took a shower and Lisa walked in. First look not impressive, but no bad after all. Tall and Slim, my type!

TKSS for awhile and then she massage me. Quite strong and good massage. Chit Chat alittle only as I tired.

After abot 20mins, she asked the GQ and choose the full service.

Usual stuff but I must comment that her BBBJ was a killer....SHIOK MAN! Mouth tight and licking was good. Her position while doing the BJ was good in the sense that I can feel her pussy! Alittle wet.

Came on top of her and pump her for a while and she asked to change to Doggy! Wow piang...shiok man!

Unloaded my stuff in her after awhile.....Really enjoyed a good FJ!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10(Tall and Slim)
Boobs: B (I think)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Sure, but would like to try others first

Bayleaf
09-04-2008, 12:04 AM
She holds the legendary name of the ex LHS's Legend. Only work at LHS for a month, today i had 1 of the most sexified experience of LHS.

Environment: 9/10 In terms of hygene, i think LHS is the best among the many all in terms of money, premises & cleaniness

Looks: 7 1/2 At 1st sight, i was a little bit disappointed as she looks a bit plain to me, but with the whole package of her body and boobs, the looks grow more and more on you

Body: 8/10 She's slim, not very tall ard 1.6m, hardly no tummy fats, very proporttionate body, actually a little bit on the skinny side, after she remove her clothes

Boobs: 9/10 C-cup, why i gave such a high score? Before she removed her clothes, on the side view, she looks normal, not really that skinny. But once at her birthday suit, wow for her size, it was incredible that she carries 2 C-Cup melons (100% real), not the biggest i've squeezed, but with her looks and body package, i classified her as a "must bonked" category

Catbath: 8/10 She was very hygenic, i can smell the cleaniess of her breath when she licked me, very patient and slow, and the favourite part is to see my hard rod in the middle of 2 peaks, ding dong bell ding dong bell ding dong all the way....

BJ: 8/10 She was slow and patient and very deep throat, but i stopped her as i can't wait to lust inside her body

FJ: 8/10 We had 4 positions, everything was so slow and loving-making mood, with the classical music played on the speaker, sex had never been so romantic at LHS. When i finally unleashed my lusty seeds inside her, i almost over flooded the cd, she was very amazed, and you can tell how hard i had restraints my lust for her

RTF: Hell yeah

Btw, she used to be from MS not long ago, but please do not ask me for name as this is a little privacy she wants to keep.

WOOZY25
09-04-2008, 03:57 AM
She holds the legendary name of the ex LHS's Legend. Only work at LHS for a month, today i had 1 of the most sexified experience of LHS.

RTF: Hell yeah

Btw, she used to be from MS not long ago, but please do not ask me for name as this is a little privacy she wants to keep.

Wah!! Bro Bayleaf, u are stirring my horniess and curosity..with all your description must and no name must sit there to beo who b/4 ask fr booking...:)

gl_lover
10-04-2008, 01:05 AM

Bro, if you write FR without telling us who she is, this FR is as good as nothing. My own opinion of the purpose of writing FR is for all samsters to share to know which girl that suit us so that our money will be well spend on getting the right girl.
Anyway, this is an open forum, you are entitle to your style of writing, I am just voice out my disagreement.

Cheers
gl_lover.

Bayleaf
10-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Bro, if you write FR without telling us who she is, this FR is as good as nothing. My own opinion of the purpose of writing FR is for all samsters to share to know which girl that suit us so that our money will be well spend on getting the right girl.
Anyway, this is an open forum, you are entitle to your style of writing, I am just voice out my disagreement.

Cheers
gl_lover.

Are you the one who zapped me for my FR?
HC at Leisure 10-04-2008 08:43 AM Faked FR
HC at Leisure 10-04-2008 07:20 AM input the wl names in your leisure forum..so wat if u have fucked her!

Pls loh, i already given out a big hint by saying she holds the legendary name of an ex-LHS's angpai. Many samsters had PM me to confirm whether is "Yuki" or "Estee" is the name she is currently using, and i had replied to tell the the actual name. If you really need direct hint, you can always PM me to ask.

Dunhill_11
10-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Ok see when free, will go try try :p

boyscout
10-04-2008, 12:04 PM

Yes, that's Deborah. I booked her the day before thanks to the recommendations from the bros in here and it was money very well spent... had not enjoyed someone like this for a while...

Quick summary...

Went in there on a rainy day, tried my luck to book Deborah and fate has it, she has a slot during my free time, so went there. Went on time so did not use the facilities and proceed into the room.

She came and gave a decent massage, stronger than Tina in my opinion. She has a slightly above average face and her make up makes her look CFM... nice... (plus one point)...

Popped the GQ after a 15min massage and went to get CD, and when she came back, stripped and went to work. I told her I like it slow so take her time for the catbath, she obliged with a naughty "I don't like it quick either..." f**king turn on! She scores big in the GF feeling...

She is good with her BJ too, slipping on the CD without much sensation and at first I thought I was getting a BBBJ... She worked really hard with the BJ it is nice to look at her working from the reflection of the mirror in the room... very enjoyable.

Went to the FJ, started with the cowgirl ride, feeling so-so, and without warning, she just laid back and down on her back and pulled me upright to do her missionary, I smiled and teased her for being naughty and after a few strokes, I pulled her up and worked on her nice B-racks...

She asked for one more change... and I teased her that I am newbie, and she asked with a horny tone, to take her from the side... I pumped her in that position and she moaned like a superstar! LOL. That was fun... I got tired in that position and without withdrawing, did the standard spoon position... she seems to like it because she was wriggling like a fish out of water... cannot take her moaning anymore, so came... surprised that given the thin walls of HC, she can moan like that.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 (B-cup, soft)
catbath: 8/10
kissing: nil
bj: 8/10 (deep throat and makes those slurpy noises, nice!)
hj: never try
fj: 7.5/10 (come on baby light my fire!)

RTF - Yes... but have to try the others first... she turned out better than Tina the AP...

gl_lover
11-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Are you the one who zapped me for my FR?

Nope, If I have zap you, I will not not even bother to voice out my disagreement..
Anyway , I also got zapped by this, but its ok lah, we are all grown up adult, we are here to look for information and share if possible and should not be involved in this childish zapping . See the below zapping.. Ha Ha.
HC at Leisure 10-04-2008 01:55 PM ZAP U !!!!!!!!
HC at Leisure 10-04-2008 09:26 AM hello... clone
HC at Leisure 10-04-2008 02:01 AM yak yak yak.....

Cheers
gl_lover.

omnia
12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Went down to Leisure in the late afternoon, wanted to have a bite to eat but hot food ran out already bit of bummer mood, already not good mood because of the poor parking conditions presently at BTP due to the top carpark being closed for mandatory repairs, and the hot pool was not that hot which made my mood even worse:(

Tried the 1 month old plus gal called Yuki, fm KL but presently stays in JB. Lookwise abit on the plain side, fair average height, well proportioned body, best bit she has a nice handful of soft tasty boobs with sexy pink nipples that become erect when played with:p Good chat and pretty good massage by LHS' standards. Sex was more on the GFE side with good use of her soft cupful boobs and nice soft sexy moans. OK lay.

When I came out of the room, went the wrong way and was redirected by a friendly but huge gal in red, quite a scary sight:D

Bayleaf
13-04-2008, 11:39 PM
When I came out of the room, went the wrong way and was redirected by a friendly but huge gal in red, quite a scary sight:D

Bro Omnia, do you know the name of this scary dinasour in red? Care to PM me so that i can avoid at all cost?

tikus69
14-04-2008, 05:50 AM
Bro,
by saying "dinosaur", do you mean big size? Or do you mean old?
if you mean big size, then it may be Gucci. Big and round girl but service good and attitude good. For bros who like big gals with big boobs, Gucci is good.

omnia
14-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Bros,

Sorry don't know the gal's name. But she did not look old, just huge and fair. I must say a very pleasant, cheerful and helpful gal.

Bro Omnia, do you know the name of this scary dinasour in red? Care to PM me so that i can avoid at all cost?

tikus69 Re: HC at Leisure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro,
by saying "dinosaur", do you mean big size? Or do you mean old?
if you mean big size, then it may be Gucci. Big and round girl but service good and attitude good. For bros who like big gals with big boobs, Gucci is good

nightboy
15-04-2008, 06:05 AM
anyone whether kiwi coming back again or working in any other place
if got infor pls pm?
10q

geylangbonker
15-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Have a good session with lisa today..!
As for her rating..needless the mention as some bros have commented of her service level.
Her figure is not bad with b-cup breast and light brown nipples...!
somehow do feel she resembles exdragon porchse in certain angle.
Very chatty wl...on my way out ...with lisa ..saw a pretty syt with big eyes and she doesn;t look like malaysian wl ..china prc ..i suppose ...i was right and was told by lisa she is Tina...who looks sweet and cute with big eyes..Rtf on her for my next target!:)

dirtymonk82
16-04-2008, 05:16 PM
INtended to look for joyce today, however the recept told me she is off today and ask me to call next week...:( in the end wasted a trip down there

BulleYe
16-04-2008, 05:33 PM
INtended to look for joyce today, however the recept told me she is off today and ask me to call next week...:( in the end wasted a trip down there

bro, make a call to check for available of gals before decide destination
that will be more efficient not to waste the trip;):)

cheers
BY

geylangbonker
16-04-2008, 10:31 PM
hm...someone here seems like to zap some bros!!

zenarc
17-04-2008, 01:35 AM

Bro, I also have the same feeling as You as I recently have this growing feeling on Joyce that I miss her so much...

Bayleaf
17-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Bro, I also have the same feeling as You as I recently have this growing feeling on Joyce that I miss her so much...

Bro Zenarc, may your luck at YHC bring you more luck at LHS. Bwahwahwahwahwah...

zenarc
17-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Bro Zenarc, may your luck at YHC bring you more luck at LHS. Bwahwahwahwahwah...

Bro Bayleaf, Thanks sure my luck is shinning bright now! Hope i can struck TOTO, 4D and bonk joyce soon.....bwahahahahahahaaaa........:D

toric29
17-04-2008, 10:34 PM
So was down at Leisure last Saturday afternoon .... went for pot luck and managed to get CoCo.

Massage was pretty good, as I compained about being sore after a round of golf. She put in quite allot of effort in streaching my musles and relaxing me.

About 40 minutes into the 70 minute massage she asked GQ, went for full service (as you do). Out she went and came back 5 mins later.

Laid on stomach and she kissed me all over and licked me all over. Turned over and licked me up. Got the hot tea and game a very wet blow ... felt funky and then did the same tea treatment on my balls ... very nice!

She then stood up and asked me to do the same as she wanted to be fucked standing. So she pulled up one leg and asked me to fuck her hard, so I did. Helping her hold one leg up, inserted my cock into her wet pussy and stand hammering her. Kind lost ballanced a few times so turned her around, lifted her up and slide her onto my cock. Finished off fucking her in this position and she seemed to enjoy it.

Pretty girl, average face, nice tits, great toungue on my balls and nipples.

Overall, ok'ish massage and a great fuck. Will try others next time before trying again.

torahlai
17-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Had not been Leisure for so long, was around there recently, so went over. Had no gal in mind so let recep assigned.
Was assigned a gal call Gucci

Here's the FR:

Look: 7/10
Massage: Quite gd in LHC standard
BBBJ: 7.5 (quite shiok)
FJ: accomodating, had 2 position, and cum in missionary
RTF: Yes (saw Lisa. will try her first)

pawyk
18-04-2008, 05:16 AM
Had not been Leisure for so long, was around there recently, so went over. Had no gal in mind so let recep assigned.
Was assigned a gal call Gucci

Here's the FR:

gucci is nice ger, massage very gd campare wz other wl !:)

dg3838
18-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Have never go to this place long time since Yuki left , plan to book Joyce

zenarc
19-04-2008, 07:11 AM
plan to book Joyce

Bro, no need plan la! In term of look & service , I think Joyce she's really worth it...:)

KEN_LEON
19-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Bro,
Maybe you post some updates and I may pay them a visit next week....

dg3838
19-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Bro, no need plan la! In term of look & service , I think Joyce she's really worth it...:)

Bro ! Thank , read many good FR on her and your recommend , will try my luck to book her

lbee
20-04-2008, 02:26 AM
Bro ! Thank , read many good FR on her and your recommend , will try my luck to book her
bro ! joyce is ang pai now , you should call to book early in advance , she is really In term of look & service , Joyce she's really worth it as what bro zenrac said

Robot
20-04-2008, 11:09 AM
FYI new gal on the way

Name: Vivian, tall, fair and slim according to the recep.

;)

TwaTeow
20-04-2008, 05:24 PM
FYI new gal on the way

Name: Vivian, tall, fair and slim according to the recep.

;)

What about boobs ? Big or small ?

imaginative
23-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks for bro Bayleaf for recommendation.

Tried Yuki few days back.

Looks: 7. with dimples. a bit matured look to me. Age: mid twenty.

Body: 7/10. She's slim, height 1.58m. Nice figure.

Boobs: 32C, light brown nipples. Round and firm. Not the best shape i have seen but are good enough, esp. for boob-lovers. More importantly, she allows light licking and sucking on the nipples. Unlike some WLs who protect their assets like gold.

Catbath: 7/10 Not very thorough; quite brief in fact.

BJ: 8/10 Great. Btw, she said she doesn't do BBBJ, which I think is good for hygiene purpose.

FJ: 8/10 Good feeling!

RTF: not sure yet coz too many to try.

If you like big firm breasts with nice slim figure, she is the one to go for. Quite friendly too.

Pighead83
24-04-2008, 01:48 AM
Just went down after my RT training. Got Wendy, massage nothing to shout about. Got strength but no technique. Talk cock abit found out she from JB, say she sometimes also go for massage one. After 30mins of press press she pop the GQ, say standard rate for full package is $100, then i ok liaoz.

She started the catbath, not much feeling. Also never rub her tits on me. But then she started kissing downwards suddenly her tongue become alive! Wah she lick my balls and my dick plus a very light touching of my bro SIBEI shiok sia. But then her sucking action not very good. Not much feeling even though BBBJ.

After a while she cap me liao wanna ride straight away. I stopped her say my turn. Sian man. she only allow licking of boobs. Cannot paint, can't even play using fingers. I reach down only she hold on to my thumb. Totally cannot move much. I managed to touch the lips but dry one. Then I just play and suck with her boobs until she abit wet then I move on to main course.

Started in missionary, move to spooning then finally on to doggy. I think she like doggy cause she keep asking wannna do doggy ah. Just when I cum, my hamstring cramp. Wah sian feeling sia. HIGH and PAIN at the same time. I just collapse on the bed grabbing my leg lar. Then she panick abit dunno what to do. Then I just stretch my leg and say its ok. Her comment was lucky you come already. Otherwise very hard to continue doing.

Name: Wendy
Looks: 7.5/10
Breast: 30B bah. not really sure.
Massage: 7/10 got strength but no technique.
HJ: NA
BJ: 8/10 great tongue action starting out. but poor sucking.
FJ: 6.5/10 Partly my fault but cannot paint cannot finger.
Attitude: 8/10 quite friendly can chat with.
GFE: 5/10 totally cannot click.
RTF: nope try others bah.

When I went to my room I saw this girl dressed in black quite gd looking, when I came out i saw her again. I nearly stop her to ask her name. Ended up ask the uncle who was tat. He say either mango or nico, like not very sure also. Dunno which lucky bro got her sia.
Will return for her.

Bayleaf
24-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Boobs: 32C, light brown nipples. Round and firm. Not the best shape i have seen but are good enough, esp. for boob-lovers. More importantly, she allows light licking and sucking on the nipples. Unlike some WLs who protect their assets like gold.

Did you realize her left boob is bigger than the right one? The left one defintely a C, while the right one may only be a B+ only. But overall i still find it amazing for her small size package.

jackym
24-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Have a wonderful session with Yuki recently,
Went in to room, Get myself ready, took a shower. Relax n lie down on bed, facing down, rest my head on my crossed arms. Expect her to give me a so so massage. End up, she used her fingers lightly brush over my back, felt a bit ticklish but feeling is gd. Not too long, Yuki said: u want Special service? i said of cos! She push me aside, she started to undress, her slender naked body unveiled! Gave me a hardon man, seeing her fair skin body, the pink nipples! shiok...

She stared at my didi, I closed my eyes, and enjoy the sensation. bend forward to lick & suck my nipples. gave me a fantastic BBBJ. My didi getting big man! can't tahan....then ask her capped me. let her guide my didi into her wet pussy. She let out a satisfying moan, me on top, her spread her legs wide open, one straight & swift motion, my didi re-enter her tight pussy. Pumped real hard, I knew I was going to come soon. after a few minits finally CUM! satisfied...:)

Look : 7/10 (pretty)
Body : 8 (fair skin, Nice figure.)
Boobs : 7 (B-cup, nice and soft, breast lovers would like it)
BBBJ : 9 (sensual and nice)
FJ : 9 (tight & wet. Nice moaning and good counter thrusting action.)
Repeat : yes

imaginative
24-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Did you realize her left boob is bigger than the right one? The left one defintely a C, while the right one may only be a B+ only. But overall i still find it amazing for her small size package.

Wah.. Bro bayleaf, you really observant.
I didnt pay attention coz busy admiring her rounded boobs, and busy licking, sucking and fondling with the nice boobs. I am a Boob lover!
Agreed that her left breast definitely a C coz I saw her left breast when she was sitting to my right.

imaginative
24-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Have a wonderful session with Yuki recently,

She stared at my didi, I closed my eyes, and enjoy the sensation. bend forward to lick & suck my nipples. gave me a fantastic BBBJ.

Look : 7/10 (pretty)
Body : 8 (fair skin, Nice figure.)
Boobs : 7 (B-cup, nice and soft, breast lovers would like it)
BBBJ : 9 (sensual and nice)
FJ : 9 (tight & wet. Nice moaning and good counter thrusting action.)
Repeat : yes

You sure Yuki give BBBJ?

nightboy
01-05-2008, 03:45 AM
me hoping that kiwi make a comeback.
if anyone know whether she working else where pls pm me.
thank you

zenarc
02-05-2008, 04:23 AM
FR on New Yuki-San :)

Tried her recently...quite satisfied session.

She is very sweet pretty and freindly nice gal.

Service is good and sexy body rating :

Looks: 7.6/10 (sweet face)

Body: 8/10 (Very nice body, c cup wz nice nipples)

Massage: 6/10 (hehe...Lousy)

BJ: 8/10 (good suction, She have great BJ skill)

FJ: 7/10 (accomodating all positions)

RTF: (Sure, why not ... She made me a sextisfied man for sure!)
Overall a worthy try.

Ps: Thks Bro Bayleaf 4 recommendation!! hehee....Not bad...

obama0911
02-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Must try Yuki...:)

vic88
02-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Bro Zenarc

How does the new Yuki-san compared to our legendary Yuki?

[QUOTE=zenarc;2741609]FR on New Yuki-San :)

Tried her recently...quite satisfied session.

She is very sweet pretty and freindly nice gal.

Service is good and sexy body rating :

Looks: 7.6/10 (sweet face)

Body: 8/10 (Very nice body, c cup wz nice nipples)

zenarc
03-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Bro Zenarc

How does the new Yuki-san compared to our legendary Yuki?

Bro vic, no where compare at this moment maybe give her time she maybe became one polish Gem like Ex Yuki-san!!!

Twa_Kee
03-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Bro zenarc,

I see that you have bonk many girls in Leisure.

Who do you think has the fairest & longest legs ?

Thank you

zenarc
03-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Bro zenarc,

I see that you have bonk many girls in Leisure.

Who do you think has the fairest & longest legs ?

Bro, I not a leggy person...the most important for me is the chemistry. whether I will come back for her again will depend chemistry not LEG....hehehee....:D

GZDesire
03-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Yuki

massage quite complete, got sound 1 crack crack...
fj start with catbath, veli tickilish but veli sitimulatin..
alz no bbbj, bj was ok la....start off wih cow gal, folo by missionary n finis off with doggie style

look: 6/10
body: 7/10 (short but veli curvy and nice boob)
bj: 6/10
fj: 8/10 (veli tite, cum 2 faz...)

saw 2 gal in pink
1 long hair, 1 short hair, short hair 1 got the look, wunder who is she...

boyscout
04-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Had to work overtime today, and after the last meeting at 5, decided to go Leisure to take a shower (hot as hell weather) and maybe look for action...

At first, I was disappointed to hear that Tina is not back from her leave and to make things worse, Deborah is also on leave! TMD... Angbai Joyce all booked out... so I picked this name out, think its Miko, or Mico, something like that...

When I saw her, I was kinda disappointed... but then again, I should not expect someone looking like those hot PRCs at GL...

Massage was pretty decent... she knows her moves, just that she does not put her heart into it... but nevertheless she gave me a pretty decent knead... which was what I needed at that time... about 15 min later, she stops the kneading and started to run her fingers down my back, occasionally brushing against my balls, and whispered in her little sexy voice... quite vampish actually... LOL...

Came back with the CD, but surprisingly, she started BBBJ! And wow, this girl is good! I love that sucking sounds she makes, as if she has not tasted anything this good for years! Very impressed immediately! Higher, higher!

Good things have to come to an end, before I cum into her mouth, I asked to be capped and started with the cowgirl and she rides pretty well... makes the naughty moans... not too loud... went down to touch her pussy, and it was wet... nice nice! No sign of KY... this girl garang.

She asked me to get on top, so we switched... that is when I really appreciate that B cups racks... they are firm, but slightly too firm which makes me think that they might be fake boobs, but heck, the feeling is good... played squeeze ball with them and she was moaning a little louder...

We ended in doggie, but the best thing is, she feels so tight in doggie! Maybe that is her fav position... but heck, that was a super high... grabbed her butt and then her hhip bone and went full ball and she was close to screaming... very good acting! She played along like a pro... very nice feeling indeed... but I tired to run my fingers around the rear exhaust, she stopped me... backdoor no entry, whether is it Mrs Finger or Uncle Dick... LOL... but the doggie was so good, I could not control any more and offload my load into her... very nice... then she washed up, cleaned room and paid her... no good looking, but heck, this girl can bonk! Maybe I got her in a good mood...

Look : 5/10 (average)
Body : 7 (fair skin, slightly fleshy.)
Massage : 7.5 (knows the moves, but did not put her heart into it)
Boobs : 8 (B-cup, firm... somehow feels like fake)
BBBJ : 9 (uncapped and the sucking noise... very good!)
FJ : 9 (tight & wet. she sure knows how to work those muscles.)
Repeat : no. Still rather go back and bonk Deborah... but might try Joyce one boring afternoon...

Twa_Kee
04-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Bro, I not a leggy person...the most important for me is the chemistry. whether I will come back for her again will depend chemistry not LEG....hehehee....:D

Ok what about boobs ? Are you a boob lover ? Kekeke. Any tips ? :p

zenarc
05-05-2008, 03:51 AM
Ok what about boobs ? Are you a boob lover ? Kekeke. Any tips ? :p

Again: the most important for me is the chemistry!! kekekekekekeeeee.....:D

valentino168
06-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Try Chilli last week when Sammi / Sammy was on leave.

A small size girl of average look; 6 or 7 around age of 23
Boobs is small too.
But very talkative which may be appeal to others.
Message wise is very good - hard & shiok
BBBJ wise is a bit mechanical but can really deep throat.
FJ is accommodating and willing to please you.
Overall; not too bad as we chat all the way.
RTF: maybe if other girls are not available.

Heard that Ginger is no more working in Leisure.
There's goes another tall girl for me.
But i saw Coco, she is very tall too
Coca will be my next target.

Robot
10-05-2008, 09:21 AM
new gal : Angel

height: ~165
Look: 6/10
Body: 5.5/10
Boobs: A cup
bbbj: 5.5~6/10
FJ : 5/10(accommodating in various position)
GF: 6~7/10 (talkative frendly)
RTN: No

jurongwestst91
12-05-2008, 03:22 PM
me hoping that kiwi make a comeback.
if anyone know whether she working else where pls pm me.
thank you

Wah, bro. I missed her bj also. Really the best :D.

Robot
15-05-2008, 10:21 PM
new gal : LV

Body: 6/10 (slim, some tummy fats)
bbbj: 5/10
GF: 6/10 (frendly)

GZDesire
15-05-2008, 10:31 PM
new gal : LV

Body: 6/10 (slim, some tummy fats)
bbbj: 5/10
GF: 6/10 (frendly)

message of cos u no try, maybe u try massage hor
fj 5/10 alto accomodating, maybe bro can elaborate y the low rating?
LV der name seem quite high class le...:D

Robot
16-05-2008, 06:33 AM
fj 5/10 alto accomodating, maybe bro can elaborate y the low rating?

cos she is too slim for my taste:D

Ronfold
16-05-2008, 06:36 PM
ok brudders. time for my FR. I just went today. not too crowded, but lots of kids break dancing outside of game centre. I went in and ask for Joyce after hearing all the good FR, but too bad she's on leave. So I went to 2nd choice Lisa who also had some good FR. I had no booking but she was immediately available so I did not have a chance to try the facilities. the place looks quite nice and well maintained overall so I assume it is same for the facilities.

I was given a nice private room towards the back and waited for my girl. she arrived and I immediately thought back to some of the FR that I read. maybe i mixed up but she has a bit of tiger teeth. but it's not really noticeable unless you stare extra long. overall non issue. she has good height, nice and leggy and is fair and smooth. overall a GND look, not CFM. so the massage started, the usual chopping and piano playing. her skill is ok but a bit too hard for my liking, especially after lunch, lucky I did not have too much to eat if not.

after about 10-15 mins of massage she asked me golden question, but she did not really seduce me before the question and I was not really too excited. but decided to just do it. so she left and return after a few mins. and tied her hair up. she started to do the nip lick and gentle cat bath. nothing exciting. she proceeded to bbbj which lasted for maybe 5-7 mins. I must say I was a bit distracted as I was actually thinking about writing the FR and grading her performance. haha. must get my idea straight next time. after bbbj she climbed on top of me to ride. her boobs are maybe 31A. not for the boob person, but okay for me. after she got tired riding, i turned her around for doggy. okay but not much sound effect. that lasted for maybe 3-5 mins and then I had her on her back and finish my business. the washed up and I washed up and that was it.
so in summary,

Looks: 6.5 (7 if you like GND style)
Massage: 6 (7 if you like strong style)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTF: if Joyce not there maybe.

Ronfold
17-05-2008, 02:30 AM
I posted a half page FR on Lisa today. It was almost real time feedback. Not sure why post never appear. don't tell me I must write my essay again.:confused:

MRsea
22-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey bros,

Is there anyone know if Tina is still working in this place or not. Tried to book her few times, they always tell me that she is on leave. how come she can on leave for such long time, i wonder the rec was telling the truth or not.

Thank you

hpboy
22-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Went there lastweek for a quick spa, steam and sauna... and proceed to my assigned room.
In came Lisa... she was ok, not too bad looking, but not a stunner either. Perhaps a nice GND look... She was relatively quiet... Massage was average at best...

The GQ was popped and I opted for full... barely held her boobies and she was like "please don't squeeze my nipple too hard as it hurts..." I was like... "right...: I havn't even started. But never mind, repect must be given to these WL. Perhaps no chemistry with her... Anyways, this is the summary report.

SUMMARY

Lisa
Looks: 6.5/10 (GND look.)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and proportional. B+ Boobies)
BJ: 6/10 (Capped although she asked if I want BBBJ... overall ok as i had better)
FJ: 6/10 (Average for HC standard...)
GFE: 6/10 (She does not ignite my fire, maybe no chemistry...)
RTF: Most likely not...

Slaver29125
22-05-2008, 07:13 PM
...She was relatively quiet...
...Massage was average at best...

...barely held her boobies and she was like "please don't squeeze my nipple too hard as it hurts..." ...

Bro hpboy, this was exactly the same thing that happened to me on my last outing... with her. I guess no chemistry there too... Well, good Luck next punt! :)

geylangbonker
22-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Have a session at leisure today....was recommended a new gal name angel from
what the above bro has mentioned!

At a first sight, she came into the room...i notice she has b cups size boobs though with clothes on ...but to my disppointment when she undress and pull out some bra pad ...her A cup boobs revealed with big dark nipples...looks swollen..:(
Anyway...before that i intend to just have a $80 package ..hm...i was testing her as she said no customers vow for $50 or $80 package only $100 only.
I was wondering how good her services was if i offer her $100 for full package ..so no harm ...give it a try..anyway of course wl wants to earn more for $100 but she must prove to me she is worth for $100...!
As she also mentioned the $80 package services from her only inclusive of bj and
half strip naked and can autoroam her breast..but no fun small boobies...!
Overall her session is so-so only ...nothing fantastics ...opt her for $100 just want her to strip to show me what she has ..as she reply to me sternly say $80 ..she show black face to me....i say to her sternly too: $100 for u can..."wo yao ni tua ...guang guang ...gei wo wan .."she say ok!
I lick her boobs and suck her hard and squeeze her small tits hard just want to satisfy my anger as she seems like looking down on me as if i do not have $100 to pay her.
After a session pay her $100 and left ..RTF ..definitely no....she is quite inexperience in this line...told me she ever work in KTV IN malaysia but seems like her customer relationship is poor ..:(

gunners
26-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Haven't posted for a long while, so pls pardon me if its a bit rusty...

Hav been outstation 4 quite a while, thus decided 2 check out the local scene since I'm back. Missed the local action, thus decided 2 take a walk down memory lane & check out my old fav haunt - Leisure...

Dun noe who is there now, so juz try my luck and asked for Mico... Bingo! She avail in an hour, so proceeded down quickly. When she came in, I was still in the shower, she took a peep, and commented how come so long never see me. “Wow! You still remember me ah, after so long?!” I said. She still looks the same as I remembered her, but better as she is more shapely now – I like! :p

She helped me towel down and dry up before starting massage. Usual TCSS… and she din disappoint with her massage, as I was actually quite tired, strong and effective. Then she started her sensual massage, which made me so aroused that I want to take her there and then! Had to control myself! This was followed by a sensual catbath, before I finally flip over for my frontal servicing. She continued with her catbath, before finally engorging my manhood! It was an extended version with lots of licking and teasing. One of the best for a long time!

Then she lowered herself onto me like a cow-girl… oooh, wad a tight pussy – just like I remembered it! Next we switched to my fav position… I entered her slowly, savouring the tightness, before pumping her with slow sensual strokes…. as I felt my swimmers picking up momentum, I pumped her like no tomorrow! All this while she was hugging me like we were really two lovebirds making out! Finally cannot hold back any longer and upload every drop into her! Oh! What a feeling!

While she is not the prettiest gal around, she makes up for it with her services and GFE!

Took our showers and more TCSS before I paid up and left.

Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: Nicely Sized! I like!
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes!

Pachyseris
26-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Was there last week when I saw a girl that must have been at least 6 foot tall, no kidding! Tall, slim to the extent of being skinny. Has short hair. Asked around and was told her name is May.

Anyone tried:D:confused::rolleyes:

Nightmare99
26-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Was there last week when I saw a girl that must have been at least 6 foot tall, no kidding! Tall, slim to the extent of being skinny. Has short hair. Asked around and was told her name is May.

Anyone tried:D:confused::rolleyes:

I thought May is short ?

doomday123
29-05-2008, 02:08 AM
I thought May is short ?

May is tall but the skin is not fair.

I am trying to catch hold of one girl there that I saw who is tall, fair with short hair. Yet trying to know who is she so I sit on the sofa hoping to see her but no sign.

I thought she might be May as I read from here that she is tall & I asked for her.

Quite disappointed when I saw her. She is having a slight cough that night.
Massage wise I would gave her 4.5. After 15 mins, she asked the GQ. I just request for HJ as not in a mood for more than that. She tried very hard to persuade me but was rejected my me. Limited auto roaming allowed.

RTF ? No.

travelmate4720
29-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Had Lisa on lastweek when i was in bukit timah area for a conference. Here's my FR:

FR:
Name:Lisa
Look: 7/10 (quite pretty)
Boobs: 7.0/10 (B, just nice)
Body: 7/10 (tall and slim typel)
Massage: 7/10 (got strength)
Attitude: 7.5.0/10 (nice and chatty)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction)
FJ: 7/10 (tries hard to please,gd attitude)
GFE: 7.5/10 (got chemistry, makes me feel relaxed)
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes if i pass by the place again.

Robot
29-05-2008, 07:54 PM
new gal

Name:Kristine (26yrs)
Look: 6/10 (bit of cfm)
Boobs: A
Body: 5.5/10 (short and bak bak type, good for doggie action)
Massage: 6/10 (got strength)
Attitude: 6/10 (nice and chatty)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (ok)
FJ: 6/10 (ok attitude, lots of noise)
GFE: 6/10 (ok)
Overall: 6/10
RTF: maybe

GZDesire
29-05-2008, 11:31 PM
May is tall but the skin is not fair.

I am trying to catch hold of one girl there that I saw who is tall, fair with short hair. Yet trying to know who is she so I sit on the sofa hoping to see her but no sign.

I thought she might be May as..

RTF ? No.

Same here, tin saw da gal u mentioned; will try 2 camp n c who she is;;)
May i tried quite s/time bac, dun tin is May (May is not skinny..)

bearish1
31-05-2008, 12:21 AM
another friday afternoon whereby we usually take a long lunch break , today I took it further by visting LHC which is near my work place.

Have heard some bros talk about yuki so try her today , no detail but my rating as below

Look: 7/10 ( average looking but the look glow slowly )
boobs: 7/10 ( b cup , soft and small nipple , I like small nipple especially when harden , the feel is good espcially she use it to rub my nipple.)
bj: 6/10 ( not really keen in this area , but she is hardworking)
fj: 7/10 ( real tight )
GFE: 5/10 ( a bit cold , not much chemistry)
RTF: maybe
damage: 100 + 50 entrance fee + 10 tip

another thing to comment , this place is damn expensive entry fee wise , other place with similar facility is charging about 35 only.

When I'm about to leave , saw a gal with very wild CFM look , ask for the name and she say LV , my next target.

sch123
31-05-2008, 08:20 PM
tried Yuki the other day after so much talk by bros here..

Look: 5/10 ( average looking..face a bit oily ? )
boobs: 6/10 (one big one small, like what bro mention..the big one feels a bit falk.)
bj: 6/10 ( so so)
fj: 7/10 ( ok )
GFE: 5/10 ( a bit cold , not much chemistry, a bit of altitude problem)
RTF: dont thnik so

GZDesire
01-06-2008, 10:35 PM
camp at LHC 2 c if can bump into da pretty meimei as posted earlier...
din really get 2 c
but got quite a good few leads:p

May - tall, like model, saw her in civi, dressed to kill, even in jeans; nid 2 rtf
angel - kawaii, mas go check FRs : )
mango - syt

got mango, my fav fruit ; )
massage is good with hard pressing : )
realli njoy da session wih s/1 who seems 2 njoy sxx:D

look: 8/10 (real sweet)
body: 7/10 (boob a bit on the small type)
bj: 7/10
fj:8.5/10
rtf:Yes, but wil try Angel & May 1st

GZDesire
07-06-2008, 10:59 PM
try find Angel but not working:(

got May instead:)

no painting of puxxx, no kixx, sianz ji puan
lucky made up wih her nice long slender leg, simply marvellos, imagine bonking a model:D
overall gd massage, quite hard n gd cat bath;)

Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (hot t)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe, wana try angel 1st

saw da counter list

Sammi
Debra
Lisa
Hazel
Mango
Kristine (counter intro, any bro know her?)
Coco
etc (de rez cant remember...)

iamthomyorke
08-06-2008, 07:23 PM
any idea if Ginger left for another HC or left the industry for good? She was probably the tallest girl at Leisure with 7/10 looks. Yes, I agree that some of these Leisure girls dress pretty well in civis....nice change from their usual "unzip and let it slip uniform" during working hours.

xyz1001
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Went Leisure last week, had a long tiring day and wanted a break. Book for Lisa at 7pm as i wanted to soap in hot pool first. Lisa has a sweet look, not a stunner but sweet, gnd look.

Her massage is so so. Got use strength lah. Find her quite chatty, so when pop the question, i ask for FJ loh. At the beginning, things were good, she doing catbath followed by BBBJ. Her BJ was good, I was enjoying it and she capped and rode me. After a while, we changed position to missionary, I was licking and sucking her nipple when she reject, say pain. Then wanna kiss her neck she say itch. Frenching also no. So I feeling sian, just shoot and finsh the session.

Looks : 7/10 (GND look)
Body: 78/10
Boobs: I think B Cup
Massage: 6/10 (Better than piano)
AR: Nil
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Maybe

SikWaiSin
12-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Bonked Yuki. Yes confirmed her left breast is bigger than the right.

But she told me she is ex-dragon girl but refused to tell me her nick in dragon.

Anyone knows who she was in dragon ?

Bayleaf
12-06-2008, 02:06 AM

A city in France.

SikWaiSin
12-06-2008, 02:12 AM
A city in France.

You referring to the Capital City ? :p

Bayleaf
12-06-2008, 02:17 AM
You referring to the Capital City ? :p

.................Bingo!

nightboy
13-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Me just hope kiwi make a comeback

skaiblue
15-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi people,

anybody tried chanel before? I saw her in my last visit. Heard she is quite good.

jurongwestst91
19-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi people,

anybody tried chanel before? I saw her in my last visit. Heard she is quite good.

Yeah, I try her before. Very professional n standard service. Will start with catbath all over your body, even ass rimming. Shiok man :D.
BBBJ was short but sensual. FJ was accomodating. Any positions also can. She got an Ah Lian look but she was pretty.

Maverick02
22-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Tried chanel way back in Kallang...think she shld be in her late twenties or even early twenties now..but on the recent trip when i try her she say she 27..hehe..anyway doesnt matter..

Was feeling extremely horny and proceeded to LHC to check out which equally horny malaysian chick available..recep gave a list of names...turn out the gals that came were not to my liking...recep then mentioned chanel available so took her immediately..after the false alarm was damn horny waiting naked in the room..cock already erected keep thinking of chanel servicing my cock..then the sound of the heels came and I knew the babe is coming..hehe..she came in and saw me naked and fully erected seated on the round seat..hehe..she of coz think nth of it..greeted ea other and looked at me with her seductive eyes....had a chat then she proceeded to ask me to lie down and massaged me...massage was good...and her sexy massage on the ass was great especially..pop the qns and proceeded to special....she stripped with my assistance and revealed her plain white g-string..hehe..power..she asked me to lie down and serviced me..licking me all over but i asked her no need lick the feet..hehe..she lick ass...body..nipple..thighs...my whole body full of her saliva..then proceeded to suck my cock real well...cannot tahan..her gstring was still on all the wide..i was massaging her boob all along..she dun let me suck..damn sian..hehe....then cant tahan..my turn to lick her all over...pull her gstring off and ride her like no tml..switch to doggie and grab her ass and really wACK hard..ask her to ride me and finished off with a good thrust from the front in missionary....she was horny as hell as usual..her moans turns me on....hugged her real tight as i unloaded.....cleaned up and she look at me seductived as we chatted...cleaned up...then paid and left...asked her to take care and hope to see her again....horny and willing to please gal..only downside is her pimples...bro..hope u like my FR....up me if u like.tks.

Hi people,

Cheebye Lips
23-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Hi people,

tried her once, she is a professional in this line and sex.
very good sex. wild and hot romp!

GZDesire
24-06-2008, 09:32 PM
tin Leisure got some pretty meimei
but always din get da real tin le...
try new gal Amy; later tol work in Lex b4 under the same name; any1 got any idea?
she look sweet at some angle but then again soso in another angle
great work ethic tho, do masssage all da way , quite strong and quite skilful

Mrbig-S
26-06-2008, 06:12 PM
New girl Amy,

Just went to leisure, as I am new here, don’t really know who is really good, so ask rec to introduce. They give me a new girl Amy. Well, the look is not really my type. She looks abit like country girl to me, quite friendly and talkative though. Her boobs are quite big , so as the body is abit big as well.

Look:5/10
Boobs: C
Body: 6/10 ( a big the plump for my taste )
Bj: 8/10 ( quite good)
Fj: 6/10 ( was just so so , nothing much, maybe just for me )
Attitude : 8/10 ( very good, I must say)

The way out , I saw a girl was leaving , was not wearing uniform . she was looking quite hot, long black hair, tight jeans, very nice body . Asked the rec if she is working here or not. They told me she is on leave today, and her name is Tina. Checked few page back, did not see much of her FR, is there anybros tired her ? and is she good ?

lahchi
27-06-2008, 03:50 PM
On my way out , I saw a girl was leaving , was not wearing uniform . she was looking quite hot, long black hair, tight jeans, very nice body . Asked the rec if she is working here or not. They told me she is on leave today, and her name is Tina. Checked few page back, did not see much of her FR, is there anybros tired her ? and is she good ?[/QUOTE]

Bro..must try very goot..try standing dog style with her facing mirror;)

slackerz_00
27-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey! New to tis massage thingy.

Care to share e damage? Any recommendation of location?

hobby
27-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Bonked Yuki. Yes confirmed her left breast is bigger than the right.

But she told me she is ex-dragon girl but refused to tell me her nick in dragon.

Yuki? Can any bro confirm if she is the REAL Ex-Yuki which turned the world around? from the latest FR, I suppose not, description is very different.

If Yes, I'll RTF definitely.

She is among one of the best I had so far.

SikWaiSin
27-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Yuki? Can any bro confirm if she is the REAL Ex-Yuki which turned the world around? from the latest FR, I suppose not, description is very different.

If Yes, I'll RTF definitely.

She is among one of the best I had so far.

Bro hobby, what is wrong with your eyes :D:p

My question which you quoted was in post no.71 and the answer is already given by bro bayleaf & me in the next post (ie from post 72 to 74)

Maverick02
28-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Horny as usual and craving for some malaysian horny babes to service me..proceeded to leisure..must say the counter service getting quite bad.....bloody booked a gal but turn out got cock up and didnt manage to get and feeling so horny could not afford to wait ..had to settle for JJ....she came in face black as hell!!!! jialat sia..sian half but first look face not bad so went ahead......massage soso then pop qns and of coz want wack her pussy....throughout massage she didnt tok much also..damn dao...proceed to get cap and came back strip down to her lacey pair of gstring..at least something..she was very professional all along as her mood is evident...nice perky boobs a plus..i was holding it like a small papaya while she lick me all over and suck my cock..control her head as she suck my cock well...then proceeded to pump her pussy from front..she let out soft moan which are real coz doubt her mood makes her fake moan....thrust as hard as i could and turn to doggie..finish off.....her mood is super turn off but service professional..maybe caught her on a bad mood day......looks ok..nice boobs but dependant on mood to have chemistry...up me if you like this FR too..tks all bro who up me for the Chanel FR...Will contribute more if the FRs are appreciated..tks!!!

bongman
28-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Hey! New to tis massage thingy.

Care to share e damage? Any recommendation of location?

You should try once to break out of your virginitiy

slackerz_00
28-06-2008, 04:21 PM

Broke mine long ago.. In GL. . Juz dat nvr try massage b4. juz wanna noe e damage. Any REcommendation too?

lahchi
28-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Broke mine long ago.. In GL. . Juz dat nvr try massage b4. juz wanna noe e damage. Any REcommendation too?

there are 208 pages worth of recommendations:rolleyes:

slackerz_00
28-06-2008, 06:06 PM

there are 208 pages worth of recommendations:rolleyes:

No cctds. Care to PM me some?

hobby
30-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Bro hobby, what is wrong with your eyes :D:p

My question which you quoted was in post no.71 and the answer is already given by bro bayleaf & me in the next post (ie from post 72 to 74)

Hi Bro SikWaiSin, (I like this place for their steam fish head too!)

I not very good in searching post, I tried to search your post but can't find the relevant one except the one you mentioned that her breast is bigger on the right leh...

Paiseh, didn't read that much as not much good looking ones in Leisure now ever since Yuki left.... very pity ah.

SikWaiSin
30-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Hi Bro SikWaiSin, (I like this place for their steam fish head too!)

I not very good in searching post, I tried to search your post but can't find the relevant one except the one you mentioned that her breast is bigger on the right leh...

Paiseh, didn't read that much as not much good looking ones in Leisure now ever since Yuki left.... very pity ah.

Bro, the post where I mentioned that her breast is bigger on the right is at page 207 post number 3101.

What I am trying to say is if you just read the immediate post after that post of mine, ie from post number 3102 to 3104, you already got the answer.

Bayleaf
30-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Too busy to travel to Bt Timah nowadays. but heard there were some new bloods, cant remember their name, i think is Hazel & Celine (something like that). Anyone tried pls post an FR?

Vectra
30-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Any new WL to recommend in this joint? Long time never went there liao...:cool:

besarhuge2
01-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Any new WL to recommend in this joint? Long time never went there liao...:cool:

what about yuki ?

Sexmachines
01-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Wonder any bro still keep in touch or new on sugar? miss her service....very gf feeling for me. Btw is tina back in action,think she mia very long liao....

Twa_Kee
03-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Too busy to travel to Bt Timah nowadays. but heard there were some new bloods, cant remember their name, i think is Hazel & Celine (something like that). Anyone tried pls post an FR?

Bro bayleaf,

Who is your regular in Leisure ?

Can share share ?

Thanks

Bayleaf
06-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Managed to went Bukit Timah Plaza yesterday. Was hoping to try some new blood. There was an Amy, but i think she was from formally from Lexon & Eminent. Have not tried LV, but she was not available. In the end settle for new gal Hazel. Opps, she was formally from BHC (pm me for the name if you want to know), and i already written an FR on her, but her service improved quite alot. Anyway, i will give a brief FR.

Hazel
Looks: 6/10 Too plain for me, but still passable
Attitude: 9/10 Very hardworking
Body: 7/10 Slim, average height ard 1.6m, got a tattoo on her back (which i dun like gals with tattoo), smooth skin
Boobs I think is a B-cup
BM: 8/10 very sexy and arousing
AR: 9/10 Very garang, yes you will receive from her
BBBJ: 9/10 Very long, but too much sdaliva involved which i dun like, if not it shd be a perfect 10/10, i almost cum
FJ: 7/10 Only did 1 position, doggy, cum soon after her BBBJ

Her service had improved quite alot, can be a rising star at LHS with her current attitude.

SikWaiSin
06-07-2008, 02:36 PM
In the end settle for new gal Hazel. Opps, she was formally from BHC (pm me for the name if you want to know)

Already PM you, bro !!

zenarc
06-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Hazel
BBBJ: 9/10 Very long, but too much sdaliva involved which i dun like, if not it shd be a perfect 10/10, i almost cum
FJ: 7/10 Only did 1 position, doggy, cum soon after her BBBJ

Her service had improved quite alot, can be a rising star at LHS with her current attitude.

Hi Bro Bayleaf, wah!!! her BBBJ so powerful.. she use hot tea??? I like gal wz good attitude working hard fr their $$$...kekeke:D

Bayleaf
06-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi Bro Bayleaf, wah!!! her BBBJ so powerful.. she use hot tea??? I like gal wz good attitude working hard fr their $$$...kekeke:D

She gave me 2 rounds of BM & BBBJ, that's why i almost cum after round 2. I managed to hold back though, yet i only lasted for 5 mins at the main course.

Looks dept not to my cup of tea, but one man's meat maybe another's posion, post an FR if you try her service.

zenarc
08-07-2008, 12:53 AM
She gave me 2 rounds of BM & BBBJ, that's why i almost cum after round 2. I managed to hold back though, yet i only lasted for 5 mins at the main course.

Looks dept not to my cup of tea, but one man's meat maybe another's posion, post an FR if you try her service.

Bro Bayleaft,

she must be one hardworking gal... nowadays u seldom have gals willings to do second round of BM n BBBJ.. will write my Fr once i try her....kekekeke:)

SikWaiSin
08-07-2008, 01:24 AM
. will write my Fr once i try her....kekekeke:)

Can't wait to read you FR. :D

singaporeboy.sg
08-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Can't wait to read you FR. :D

Where is this place and the number to call? Can you please PM me? I need a gal to make me cum.

hpboy
08-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Where is this place and the number to call? Can you please PM me? I need a gal to make me cum.bro,under this thread,u r able to get all information u needed....no need ppl to spoon feed u leh.

HCKP
11-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Dear all bros,

just my share of FR, i went leisure yesterday afternoon with 2 kakis, wow, got buffet outside the door..haha.. thought wat's happening, recept then told us one of the gals's birthday, so got celebration. neh, i told her ,wow, if all gals's birthday, all got buffet, then i think they no need work liao;)

well, per my kaki's recommendation, i took Miko. well, she come in, TCSS, then ask me to strip to nothing, lie down, she start her massage, hmm, not bad , not piano, different style of massage,

looks: 6/10 (my apology, she looks GND but really not very pretty / eye-catching)

Boobs: B cup, i think
massage: not piano, take her time, easily 15 - 20 mins for massage
bbbj: 7/10 (hey, she takes her time to do it. but the setback is the "watery" sound effect that she purposesly makes when bbbj)
hj: did not try
fj: 7/10 (i would say she work hard and initiates various positions)
french: no (she says my mouth stinks with cigarettes smell) :(
RTF: no, i think there should be better ones in tis HC

HCKP
(My current favourites: gigi - BHC, Crystal - Jalan Besar)

911GT3Cup
12-07-2008, 04:39 PM
wow.. leisure, some good ol' memories for me....

good to know it is still around. last time when i was there was way back in 2003-04. when i was there i used to look up this girl Louis. any old timer knows if she's still there?

think she's from m'sia. all i remember was her service was unforgettable... till today! :D

besarhuge2
13-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Where is this place and the number to call? Can you please PM me? I need a gal to make me cum.

The address is at:

New Phoenix Park
28 Irrawaddy Road.

Most importantly, remember to call them at 6478 4003 and give them your name & I/C number and they will discuss with you which girls you can have and which room you can get.

After you call, I guarantee that you sure will be able to cum !!

bluemilk
14-07-2008, 09:32 AM
thanks for sharing !

CrankyBaby
14-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Dear all bros,

just my share of FR, i went leisure yesterday afternoon with 2 kakis, wow, got buffet outside the door..haha.. thought wat's happening, recept then told us one of the gals's birthday, so got celebration. neh, i told her ,wow, if all gals's birthday, all got buffet, then i think they no need work liao;)

i think leisure treat their WLs quite well.

Mrbig-S
15-07-2008, 10:32 AM
On my way out , I saw a girl was leaving , was not wearing uniform . she was looking quite hot, long black hair, tight jeans, very nice body . Asked the rec if she is working here or not. They told me she is on leave today, and her name is Tina. Checked few page back, did not see much of her FR, is there anybros tired her ? and is she good ?

Bro..must try very goot..try standing dog style with her facing mirror;)[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks for your advice. I had Tina yesterday, that was absolutely amazing section for me.

Was feeling horny in the morning, then thought about her in the tight jeans. Called up and made a booking with her around 3. she was in black and white dress yesterday, I somehow just like her stile. she was very friendly, was smiling and talking while massage. After around 20mins, she offered me special. The part I care most, lol

I was watching taking out of her clothes, man, this girl got really beautiful body, her boobs are not that big, I guess B, just good for her body. But all together look very nice, very fit body, asked her if she does sports, she told me that she doing gym 3 or 4 times a week. Wow, first time knowing health center girl doing sports, her butt or very nice, up but not too big, just seeing her naked I got hard already.

She started kissing my lips, very gently, then deep tongue kissing.(man the feeling was good, just feel like with your girl friend) then she slowly moved to my neck , soft catbath all the way down, licking my balls and asshole, shit that was too much, my didi was already very hard… she started sucking me with 69, I was touching her wet pussy . ( like her well shaved pussy) I was touching and watching her from the mirror, her light moaning was really turn on,her body was too sexy to see on the mirror, hated that part, told her to stop that I almost come in her mouth… she was smiling and slowly came to my face start tongue kissing with me again, man ,I was really high , did not even think about the machinery, just feel like doing my favorite dogy, and bang her hard . crabbed her butt, went inside of her from dog stile. it was awesome, she started moaning hard , that girl got killer eyes, she was turning back and watching me fucking her , and touching my balls once awhile , I was too high too hold , after 3 or 5 mins I came already. ( yeah , right I hated this part too, wish I could hold a bit longer , will try next time) .

I told her sorry for coming too fast, she was smiling and saying is ok, there is always next time. Then, rather then shower , she was lying in my arms stated talking to me bit , that made me really feel money worth spend. I asked her is she working everyday, she told me, she enjoy traveling , that normally she working or couple of months then try to go out of Singapore. Told me that she is going to phuket with her Beijing friends for two weeks, ( forget to mention , that she is chinese from Bj, but she doesn’t look like one, speaks good English , impressed me, but her chinese has abit of Malaysian accent) I told her I am new to this place, she told me that I can go to other girls, they have 26 girls there, and mostly they all young and good looking, and told me most of them has good attitude. She told me she is not working like everyday, so when I come next time, I can try chanel , mico, joey or some other names.

I like her very much, maybe is because I like her stile , way of talking, nice body , or maybe I do hv some chemistry , that made everything went right … mostly friendly and talkative . anyway it was good one. think i will try one of them next time.

My apology if you don’t like my Fr, hahah. will try to do better

exite_don
15-07-2008, 03:55 PM
was there last week to look for Joyce...on the way in saw this gal with abit ah lian looks and long bronze/gold hair...is she coco? :confused:

iceman6666
15-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Visited leisure recently
was assigned Mango

First impressions was good, a cute, petite girl with shoulder length hair. Definitely a SYT. Looks like she is in her early 20s at most, but slightly on the thin side.

Massage was so-so, not the best I've had but still acceptable for me as I usually don't set very high standards for massage. Though Mango is petite, the strength is still acceptable as she will use her body weight to press down when massaging. I can see that she is putting in effort in the massage. Quite friendly and chatty which put me at ease.

20-25 mins later, she asked me what I wanted and so I opted for bj. She went out to take her barang barang and came back a few mins later, pulled down the top and start attacking my bro and put on the cap. To be honest, I was slightly disappointed as there was no foreplay, no cat bath or anything. She just went straight for the bro.

When I asked her why she didn't take off her dress, she told me that for bj package, only the top is off. Is this really the case? But since she said so, I didn't argue with her as the previous few times I've been to Leisure I've always opted for full, so don't know what's the culture here. Other places I've been too BJ usually is all off.

Anyway, back to the story. Wanted to lick her nipples but she didn't allow me too. :( Kind of disappointed and sian liao, so in the end just lie there touch her a bit and let her do her stuff and unloaded. Bj was nothing to shout about, maybe because I was already turned off. She was like trying to make me cum as fast as possible, so maybe we didn't have the chemistry.

After unload I went for the shower. Ask her if she is showering but she said she didn't "do", so no need.

Overall:
Looks 7.5 definitely a syt
massage 7
bj 5.5
rt(bj): nope, $50+$80 for a bj with only top off seems slightly steep to me
rtf: maybe for her sweet looks

Mrbig-S
15-07-2008, 11:37 PM
On my way out , I saw a girl was leaving , was not wearing uniform . she was looking quite hot, long black hair, tight jeans, very nice body . Asked the rec if she is working here or not. They told me she is on leave today, and her name is Tina. Checked few page back, did not see much of her FR, is there anybros tired her ? and is she good ?

Bro..must try very goot..try standing dog style with her facing mirror;)[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks for your advice. I had Tina yesterday, that was absolutely amazing section for me.

Was feeling horny in the morning, then thought about her in the tight jeans. Called up and made a booking with her around 3. she was in black and white dress yesterday, I somehow just like her stile. she was very friendly, was smiling and talking while massage. After around 20mins, she offered me special. The part I care most, lol

I was watching taking out of her clothes, man, this girl got really beautiful body, her boobs are not that big, I guess B, just good for her body. But all together look very nice, very fit body, asked her if she does sports, she told me that she doing gym 3 or 4 times a week. Wow, first time knowing health center girl doing sports, her butt or very nice, up but not too big, just seeing her naked I got hard already.

She started kissing my lips, very gently, then deep tongue kissing.(man the feeling was good, just feel like with your girl friend) then she slowly moved to my neck , soft catbath all the way down, licking my balls and asshole, shit that was too much, my didi was already very hard… she started sucking me with 69, I was touching her wet pussy . ( like her well shaved pussy) I was touching and watching her from the mirror, her light moaning was really turn on,her body was too sexy to see on the mirror, hated that part, told her to stop that I almost come in her mouth… she was smiling and slowly came to my face start tongue kissing with me again, man ,I was really high , did not even think about the machinery, just feel like doing my favorite dogy, and bang her hard . crabbed her butt, went inside of her from dog stile. it was awesome, she started moaning hard , that girl got killer eyes, she was turning back and watching me fucking her , and touching my balls once awhile , I was too high too hold , after 3 or 5 mins I came already. ( yeah , right I hated this part too, wish I could hold a bit longer , will try next time) .

I told her sorry for coming too fast, she was smiling and saying is ok, there is always next time. Then, rather then shower , she was lying in my arms stated talking to me bit , that made me really feel money worth spend. I asked her is she working everyday, she told me, she enjoy traveling , that normally she working or couple of months then try to go out of Singapore. Told me that she is going to phuket with her Beijing friends for two weeks, ( forget to mention , that she is chinese from Bj, but she doesn’t look like one, speaks good English , impressed me, but her chinese has abit of Malaysian accent) I told her I am new to this place, she told me that I can go to other girls, they have 26 girls there, and mostly they all young and good looking, and told me most of them has good attitude. She told me she is not working like everyday, so when I come next time, I can try chanel , mico, joey or some other names.

I like her very much, maybe is because I like her stile , way of talking, nice body , or maybe I do hv some chemistry , that made everything went right … mostly friendly and talkative . anyway it was good one.

Mrbig-S
15-07-2008, 11:44 PM

I like her very much, maybe is because I like her stile , way of talking, nice body , or maybe I do hv some chemistry , that made everything went right … mostly friendly and talkative . anyway it was good one.

HCKP
16-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Deat all bros,

just my share of FR again, i went leisure yesterday, hmm, after seeing most bros mentioned CFM LV and good service yuki, i wanted to look for them, i ask the recept, she say not available for me. sigh, was quite sian, so just told the lady at recept to recommend. i did not even get the name.

then inside the room, as usual, mirror on one-side of the wall, with the half-galss shower room. waiting waiting, knock *knock" came in a syt or so. first glance, sian..not appealing enough. never mind, i tikam tikam. so cannot hiamp...TCSS and told me to be in birthday suit and lie down, hmm. massage not bad leh..not piano, but only lasted 15mins. then turn around, look at her face again, actually, not bad looking,smooth face with no pimples at close range. then i think ok lah, next come GQ then i opt fj. she go out take thing while smoke. then i face down again, she started with catbath my back and legs, not bad..follow by AR, wow, she knows her job well. lick lick lick hen tongu push push push... shiok... then turn around...nipples then balls then..bbbj... wow, she say she work here for 2 yrs.. no wonder, her service is not bad, (my personal opinion)

Name: Chanel (from KL)
looks: first glance max 6/10.. thenafter i would give 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10 (she do it properly and definitely not piano)
AR: yes
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10 (tried few positions, wow, she sure can moan...be it fake or real, moans sound great)

damage: 50 + 100

she going back KL in few days time and wil be back after 2 weeks

good luck and enjoy, to all bros here

dick10
18-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Anyone know where Eve went to?

10Q

sgtonylim
18-07-2008, 03:48 PM
hi Bros...

Does leisure accept credit card payment for the full damage (massage + FJ).

I know some HC give such ease like the one in Bugis area.

Kindly advise. Thanks.

iceman6666
18-07-2008, 11:54 PM
hi bros, just wondering as in my previous FR

is it normal for the girls at leisure to only remove the top if u opt for $80 package? or have i been "smoked"? if so i will definitely avoid that girl in the future

template
25-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Visited Leisure earlier this week. I probably won't go back but to each their own I guess.

First, the entrance is expensive. I gave the counter girl $50 and she just took the entire thing with no change. On top of that, the girl that served me (Andrea I think her name was) said that normal is $60. That's just way too expensive considering there are other HC's which charge cheaper. To be fair though, the rooms are big and spacious.

Andrea has apparently just started work there about a month back, formerly a hairdresser in KL. Not bad looking, although make-up is a bit heavy. Figure is ok as well but nothing to shout about.

Massage cannot make it and the specials were expensive! $50 for HJ, $80 for BM and $100 for FJ. Standard right? Well, not when I can pay $80 for BM + BJ in other HCs. Yes, I asked how much just a BJ would cost and was told $100.

Anyways, opted for the HJ and it was very mechanical. Maybe no chemistry? But overally, a very very below average experience.

Andrea
Looks: 6.5
Figure: 6
HJ: 6
RTF: No.

Maverick02
26-07-2008, 12:25 AM
As usual la me...damn bloody horny and went to LHC....heheh....manage to egt Mico..this chick is quite chio but heard comments that she is not some bros cup of tea in terms of look...dunno why coz she got like body and long rebonded hair typical chiobu mah...Went into the room and wanted..as usual i will strip myself naked first to wait for the babe while sitting down...imagining mico in her gstring made my cock stand right up..then the sound of heels...hehe my fav sound.....knock on the door and stunning babe came in..hehe....greet ea other as she had a glance at my cock..hehe....then ask me lie down..standard sop massage then pop the qns..requested to really give her a good one..went to get barang ...i started to stroke myself waiting for her..then sound of heels again..hehe and she came in with the cap....then helped her stripped to her lacey gstring..damn power all these babes wearing such gstring..cock steam up immediately..her boobs nice and perky B...nipple very nice also..i was fondling it away and wanting to suck it..but she dun let leh..sian ..ask me lie down and started body massage me..licking me all over leaving her moist saliva on my body..then started sticking her body against mine and rubbing me all over esp with her boobs....her gentle light running of her fingers on my crotch made me so high then she capped me and my whole cock disappeared in her mouth and she worked very hard to suck it good....cant tahan ask her stop and lie down..forcefully pull down her gstring and spread her legs apart..inserted my cock into her lovehole and pumped like no tml..too horny already..sorry...just shoot off that position...cleaned up...overall she is professional service..no love type..tks bro for reading my FR again..i been giving FR whenever possible..up me if u like it !! appreciate it!! cheers...

exite_don
26-07-2008, 02:31 AM
First, the entrance is expensive. I gave the counter girl $50 and she just took the entire thing with no change.

ermmm entrance is $50 leh...thta's why there is no change. :D

cunt_search
26-07-2008, 07:26 AM
Visited Leisure earlier this week. I probably won't go back but to each their own I guess.

First, the entrance is expensive. . That's just way too expensive considering there are other HC's which charge cheaper. To be fair though, the rooms are big and spacious.

Anyways, opted ..? But overally, a very very below average experience..

Hi, Bro
entrance fee agree is on the high side, wait til u try Lex and Dragon:p
as 4 gals, y not try those wih gd FR such as Tina, Mico, May...

but juz 1 question, which HC provide a lower rate for those extras??:D

VW123
26-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Tried Debra the other day after reading the good frs abt her..1st look quite chio with rather heavy makeup..body is gd..while she was on top and hair tied up..i took a closer look at her face..wtf..somehow she looks a bit like those thai "ah..k" :eek:..sorry, no offence to other bros..just my opinion

caveator
27-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Any bros out here able to put a list of gals available in leisure??

list in previous pages is outdated, wonder any new gals coming and which gals leaving.

I remember, i tried chilli, mango another 5 more gals forget the name le

Peregrine
27-07-2008, 05:34 PM
As usual la me...damn bloody horny and went to LHC....heheh....manage to egt Mico..this chick is quite chio but heard comments that she is not some bros cup of tea in terms of look...

Bro should give rating in term of look, massage, etc... Quite hard to read the post:)

Maverick02
27-07-2008, 10:11 PM
bro..i somewhat agree..tried her long ago b4 she disappeared and came back...read some FR that she is chio and ang pai but when try her..find that yea she got typical chiobu..slim..tall...good b cup and long rebond hair...feature very sharp hence might look abit like that u said....anyway i rem her service very professional type..no feeling..

Tried Debra the other day after reading the good frs abt her..1st look quite chio with rather heavy makeup..body is gd..while she was on top and hair tied up..i took a closer look at her face..wtf..somehow she looks a bit like those thai "ah..k" :eek:..sorry, no offence to other bros..just my opinion

ibiza
03-08-2008, 01:45 AM
I was there couple of days back with my friend. He just broke up kinda of sad so went out with him. It's the first time I came to this place and will also be the last.

First it's $50. Which is relatively expensive I think. I thought nevermind...since my bro upset...i pay (somemore paid for him). It was quite crowded so I waited for around 45mins.

Finally got called in...and this is where it went from expensive to downright disappointing.
I got a gal called Angie/Andrea? Can't really catch her name. She was relatively new. Been here 2 months only and was from Port Klang. Previously working as hair dresser. Massage can't really make it. Quite mechanical.
Maybe 15-20mins into the massage, she popped the question. I said no. Yes you heard me...I said no. I was here only coz my friend was upset and I was accompanying him. Secondly, she didn't even tease me or anything. My other brother still limp man. So of course I said no lah.
From mechanical massage, become bochup massage. Almost like don't care already. She then said she need to go washroom. Go washroom 5mins.
I already sibei dulanz liao by this time. Her attitude like trying to chase me out or expect me to apologise to her. WTF man, first she's not that hot, second no teasing. Super pissed already.
She came back from toilet. Damn cold...bordering on hostile. Ask me again if I want. This time I already damn dulanz. Said no. She then proceed to like beat me a few times on my back and pretend its massage and said OK. Done.
I stood up, dressed...walked out...slam the door.
Massage over in 30mins.

Face: 6/10
Body: 4/10 - got meat. If u like that type then 6/10. Though she does have very smooth thighs.
Breast: No idea...didn't even reach there
Service: 0/10
RTM: NEVER

kang2
03-08-2008, 10:37 AM
hi bros..

FR on JJ...

was there last friday.. it was my first time visiting leisure.. didn't use the facilities, but i think it will be a good place to bring ur clients and good friends to relax and talk cock..

proceeded to the room.. JJ looks quite sexy with her permed hair.. and she is indeed quite attractive..v but i find her rather boring.. and it seems like she doesn't like to talk, to certain extend, i find her very dao.. not customer-oriented at all... massage was ok only.. then procceded on with bj..

after sometime.. she say tiring.. ask me if i want to spend $20 more to do fj, if not, she will just help me jerk out... WTF??? haiz sian.. no choice.. dun feel like arguing with her.. ask her to hj...

FR on JJ
looks:7/10
body:6.5/10 (nice boobs with small light brown nipples but her ass cannot make it.. cellulite!!)
catbath:6.5/10(nothing to shout about)
BJ:7/10
TCSS:0/10(fail completly)

anyway.. this FR is not my primary objective.. while waiting to be called into the room.. i was sitting at the tv lounge area watching tv.. i was seating on the sofa.. from that view, there is a small opening at the bar area where u can actually look into the pantry where the girls use.. there is this sexy lady in early twenties.. with long hair, fair face and sibei syt.. haha.. i did asked JJ while she was massaging me.. she say it could be hazel...

but there isn't a lot of FR on her.. can bros here help me out?? ;)

kennyboy_69
05-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Got some time to spare in the evening and was around the area, so decided to give this place a try.
My first time to this place. Here is my FR,

Place (6.5/10)
The location was fairly discrete apart from the arcade next door. Changing room is pretty small but wasn't bothered by it. Steam room, sauna are standard. The dining area looks a little shabby. Pretty crowded ard 6 plus in the evening. But there are still seats available. The rooms are pretty big with attached shower. Small mattress on a raised platform for the massage and the business. Overall, I am impress with the size of the room but we really don't need that size. I would prefer a nicer cafeteria area and more spacious facilities.

Gal: Christine
Nationality: Malaysian
Look: 6/10 (Average. Not my type)
Body: 7/10 (She is short and curvy. 1.5m in height only. Looks proportional)
Boob: B (I think. Nice and soft. Small nipple)
Massage: 4/10 (Not piano but no standard. Less than 15min on the back only before GQ)
Catbath: 9/10 (This is where she excel. Very good. Very thorough and lasted like forever. She lick almost everywhere, even on areas I dun expect her to go like armpit and asshole. Makes me discover a few of my new erogenous zones)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (She take my little bro bare in her mouth without asking during the catbath session. She did it with me on four initially. The feeling was pretty shiok as she goes from my ass to my ball then swallow my dick. She blow me again when I am on my back before capping me. She uses mint spray on her mouth, so got a bit of tingly sensation while she BBBJ me. Feel abit of her teeths but overall a pretty good experience. )
FJ: 7/10 (Dunno how to rate this because I cum pretty fast and one position only. Less than 5 minutes. I usually can last much longer. Its not her fault but I dunno why I cum so fast with her in the cowgirl position. Maybe is the extensive foreplay I receive or she is very good in that position)
Damage: 50 (entrance) + 100 for the full service (I think its the standard here, 50 for HJ, 80 for BM and 100 for FS)
RTF: Maybe if I am in the area. On my way out, saw two chio bus coming out and entering the rooms. I think the standard of the girls here is not bad. I wish the massage was a little better.

cloud9122
13-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I tried star just last week. Massage was normal until we come to the FJ part. I was not a boobs lover ( More on service oriented) but when she undressed and out spring her C-D cup I was pleasantly surprised.

After the standard missionary and doggy position, we switch to the Karma Sideway position facing the mirror. I was doing her sideway with one hand grabbing her boobs and I think I hit her G when she suddenly grew very tight ( downstairs department) and she used her hands to grab my hands to grab her massive boobs.

I came within seconds after that.

Overall a good FJ experience. Will RTF for sure.

Downside as mentioned by a lot of brudders here is on the high entrance fee. But this HC has a lot of good gals so lets just take it as a premium payment for a good selection of gals.

Happy Chionging !!!

compaq69
15-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I just went today. not too crowded, Took lisa and walk to locker room to change. After that take a dip in the hot pool follow by a steam bath. after enjoying myself in the facilities for a gd 20 min.i went to lounge and order coffee and bun while waiting for my turn. 10 more mins passed and a uncle called my locker number and told me my rm number.i waited for my girl. she arrived and I immediately thought back to some of the FR that I read. maybe i mixed up but she has a bit of tiger teeth. but it's not really noticeable unless you stare extra long. overall non issue. she has good height, nice and leggy and is fair and smooth. overall a GND look, not CFM. so the massage started, the usual chopping and piano playing. her skill is ok but a bit too hard for my liking.
after about 10-15 mins of massage she asked me golden question, but she did not really seduce me before the question and I was not really too excited. but decided to just do it. so she left and return after a few mins. and tied her hair up. she started to do the nip lick and gentle cat bath. nothing exciting. she proceeded to bbbj which lasted for maybe 5-7 mins. . haha. must get my idea straight next time. after bbbj she climbed on top of me to ride. her boobs are maybe 31A. not for the boob person, but okay for me. after she got tired riding, i turned her around for doggy. okay but not much sound effect. that lasted for maybe 3-5 mins and then I had her on her back and finish my business. the washed up and I washed up and that was it.
so in summary,

Looks: 6.5 (7 if you like GND style)
Massage: 6 (7 if you like strong style)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTF: maybe when i want to enjoy the hotpool again.

Maverick02
18-08-2008, 03:11 PM
bros i gotta be frank..no zapping for this..this gal JJ really got attitude problem..if u read my FR on her..i stated same thing but gave her the benefit of the doubt for her black face attitude.....but now another bro stated same thing so must have some truth...I mean its really sian half when u pay to have a relaxing time then in came this black face gal like u owe her money......no talking and service also not shiok........really spoil ur mood one..so all bros take note..tks..just trying to help...I still rem my feeling that day..quite SIAN HALF .....

hi bros..

FR on JJ...

was there last friday.. it was my first time visiting leisure.. didn't use the facilities, but i think it will be a good place to bring ur clients and good friends to relax and talk cock..

proceeded to the room.. JJ looks quite sexy with her permed hair.. and she is indeed quite attractive..v but i find her rather boring.. and it seems like she doesn't like to talk, to certain extend, i find her very dao.. not customer-oriented at all... massage was ok only.. then procceded on with bj..

after sometime.. she say tiring.. ask me if i want to spend $20 more to do fj, if not, she will just help me jerk out... WTF??? haiz sian.. no choice.. dun feel like arguing with her.. ask her to hj...

FR on JJ
looks:7/10
body:6.5/10 (nice boobs with small light brown nipples but her ass cannot make it.. cellulite!!)
catbath:6.5/10(nothing to shout about)
BJ:7/10
TCSS:0/10(fail completly)

anyway.. this FR is not my primary objective.. while waiting to be called into the room.. i was sitting at the tv lounge area watching tv.. i was seating on the sofa.. from that view, there is a small opening at the bar area where u can actually look into the pantry where the girls use.. there is this sexy lady in early twenties.. with long hair, fair face and sibei syt.. haha.. i did asked JJ while she was massaging me.. she say it could be hazel...

but there isn't a lot of FR on her.. can bros here help me out?? ;)

Maverick02
18-08-2008, 03:14 PM
her cellulite is quite obvious though.

I tried star just last week. Massage was normal until we come to the FJ part. I was not a boobs lover ( More on service oriented) but when she undressed and out spring her C-D cup I was pleasantly surprised.

After the standard missionary and doggy position, we switch to the Karma Sideway position facing the mirror. I was doing her sideway with one hand grabbing her boobs and I think I hit her G when she suddenly grew very tight ( downstairs department) and she used her hands to grab my hands to grab her massive boobs.

I came within seconds after that.

Overall a good FJ experience. Will RTF for sure.

Downside as mentioned by a lot of brudders here is on the high entrance fee. But this HC has a lot of good gals so lets just take it as a premium payment for a good selection of gals.

Happy Chionging !!!

varamax76
21-08-2008, 03:24 PM
hi to all bros...

i'm new here.. but a regular at leisure.... n will only book JJ @ counter... she nvr give atitude leh... and experience i got is good...

Massage: 7/10
HJ: no try
BJ: no try
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

RTF: yes

seennoe
27-08-2008, 02:46 AM
tried a gal name mico recently. from this thread can see that a lot of FRs about her has been posted, so shall not go too much into details. here's my brief stats on this gal;

face:6.5(would give a 7 during FJ)

body:7(not skinny but not very slim either)

boobs:b-cup(a small b-cup, but feels firm to me)

hj:nil

bj:7.5(feels pretty gd)

fj:6.5(SOP, maybe bcos still new to her)

rtf:maybe

GiogioArmani
27-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi Bros,

Was a regular at leisure previously, look like there is no really outstanding stuff at Leisure nowsaday.....

havent been down there for a long while since Sugar left the scene, any bro seen her or has any ideal where is she? she was my favorite.

seennoe
29-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi Bros,

Was a regular at leisure previously, look like there is no really outstanding stuff at Leisure nowsaday.....

havent been down there for a long while since Sugar left the scene, any bro seen her or has any ideal where is she? she was my favorite.

agree that sugar was good. a pity that she left the scene... wanted to make her my regular but she left before i can do that. hope that she is doing well in her life now:)

leofoo
30-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi guys, are you all referring to the health centre at kallang leisure park? Ever since renovation it is not there anymore lei. I scouted the whole place for an entire afternoon.

dirtymonk82
30-08-2008, 12:17 AM
The old leisure at leisure has long ago move to another location in bukit timah.

Btw, is joyce still working there? Havnt been there for a long time and dont see any fr on her recently by bros here also.

xyz1001
30-08-2008, 08:18 AM
The old leisure at leisure has long ago move to another location in bukit timah.

Btw, is joyce still working there? Havnt been there for a long time and dont see any fr on her recently by bros here also.

I visited her last month. Thought she ang pai there so didn't post FR loh.

TwaTeow
31-08-2008, 01:48 AM
I visited her last month. Thought she ang pai there so didn't post FR loh.

You mean the same ang pai Joyce from the one at Leisure Kallang and then to Lexon before she dissappear ?

Or a different Joyce ?

Gum Xia

Tigerman55
03-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Honestly speaking, they hv few new girls join this place. tried 2 of them, they are not bad, but nothing special. For the really good ones are still Joyce and Tina. But these two are always on leave, looks like they are always on leave togther. not much FR on them, i guess that is because they had lots of good ones before, no point to post more. yeh, for me the two are still the best.

syt.guy
04-09-2008, 12:18 AM
I still missed Estee~~~ Any news?

xyz1001
04-09-2008, 09:50 AM
You mean the same ang pai Joyce from the one at Leisure Kallang and then to Lexon before she dissappear ?

Or a different Joyce ?

Gum Xia

Ermmm... I'm really not sure. Perhaps other bros can help. :)

seennoe
12-09-2008, 02:31 AM
any updates? read from dragon thread that mico went to dragon executive hc?

aquosguy
15-09-2008, 04:19 PM
tried a gal name mico recently. from this thread can see that a lot of FRs about her has been posted, so shall not go too much into details. here's my brief stats on this gal;

Has this mico left for Dragon or still in leisure?

JJSS
24-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Called Leisure today and was told Joyce is still on long leave??
Will appreciated if any bros could recommend some of the new babe there?

enzer88
24-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Called Leisure today and was told Joyce is still on long leave??
Will appreciated if any bros could recommend some of the new babe there?
Normally when u r told the girl on long leave, the truth is she is semi retired and the boss also dont know when she is coming back. so pray hard, she enjoy enough and turn up for work.

absoluticeberg
24-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I still miss Yuki -san haiz...

freddiejoo
24-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I FULLY AGREE...

Yuki was one of the best encounters I have in HC scene...
Not only she has a sexy look, great body and she was always very very accomodating...

missed her...
hope that she is now leading a happy life...
: )

aquosguy
25-09-2008, 01:36 PM

Is this mico still in leisure?

bodman68
25-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Is this mico still in leisure?

she in dragon named yoko

seennoe
25-09-2008, 11:05 PM
think mico not working there liao. went there and recept give me a gal name star. face wise not very pretty, but pleasant looking and bonkable to me. she is on the plumb side and her boobs is big, i think c cuppers. friendly and massage is ok. ask for hj and was satisfied. may look for her again to write more detailed fr

GiogioArmani
01-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Look like this place is damn quiet nowsaday, any recommendation or FR on their Angpais?
I was there a few days ago, lots of drilling and renovation work around the shopping mall, so i didnt go to the spa, any idea if the drilling and knocking still on going? would like to visit during this weekend....

fuckfuck
06-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Is that true???

thisrocksmysock
07-10-2008, 12:31 AM
havent visited this joint for quite some time since they jacked up their prices with no particular reason.. haha is joyce or tina still ard?? who frequents this joint?

geylangbonker
07-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Just went to Lhc yesterday, had lisa for the session.
The rest is very sop..but her g-string with a hole opening above her pussy looks sex appealing. She allowed me to play with her pubic hair with my finger as she did the $80 package job which i opted for.
When i was out to return the locker key..saw tina talking to the receptionist..she was bending her body to show off her new dress with ribbon tied on her back...her body looks great with boobs shape protruding but all i know is that she is a A -CUP only as i've done a couple of sessions before .It must be the padding which impose on her boobs shape...;)
Looks like some kind of renovation is going on for next week and the rooms has two standing pole structure in it......!

fuckfuck
07-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Just went to Lhc yesterday, had lisa for the session.
The rest is very sop..but her g-string with a hole opening above her pussy looks sex appealing. She allowed me to play with her pubic hair with my finger as she did the $80 package job which i opted for.
When i was out to return the locker key..saw tina talking to the receptionist..she was bending her body to show off her new dress with ribbon tied on her back...her body looks great with boobs shape protruding but all i know is that she is a A -CUP only as i've done a couple of sessions before .It must be the padding which impose on her boobs shape...;)
Looks like some kind of renovation is going on for next week and the rooms has two standing pole structure in it......!

Bro, is this the one in kallang or Bt timah? pls advise:P

geylangbonker
07-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Bro, is this the one in kallang or Bt timah? pls advise:P

kallang ? im talking abt bt timah...kallang long time closed shop already?:confused:

fuckfuck
07-10-2008, 10:54 AM
kallang ? im talking abt bt timah...kallang long time closed shop already?:confused:

Sure... Is Joyce n LV still working there? Last time i tried chilli, not too bad service... any pretty n small size gal to intro there?

fuckfuck
07-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Normally when u r told the girl on long leave, the truth is she is semi retired and the boss also dont know when she is coming back. so pray hard, she enjoy enough and turn up for work.

Sometimes, i think they used to malaysia style already... coz in JB, they work as part time, happy go work, not happy dun work... maybe joyce shld go back malaysia n work lar... but sometimes too troublesome to go jb... if not, their package is so much cheaper... somemore can bathe together:P

fuckfuck
07-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I FULLY AGREE...

Yuki was one of the best encounters I have in HC scene...
Not only she has a sexy look, great body and she was always very very accomodating...

missed her...
hope that she is now leading a happy life...
: )

Yuki left already??? pls advise:P Thx!

geylangbonker
07-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Sure... Is Joyce n LV still working there? Last time i tried chilli, not too bad service... any pretty n small size gal to intro there?

You went leisure before rite?
u should know who are the wl there..just read and find out...!

geylangbonker
07-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Sometimes, i think they used to malaysia style already... coz in JB, they work as part time, happy go work, not happy dun work... maybe joyce shld go back malaysia n work lar... but sometimes too troublesome to go jb... if not, their package is so much cheaper... somemore can bathe together:P

where got troublesome to go JB...u must go at the right time to avoid traffic congestion...package is of course cheaper than spore.
And it comes with food too...!

dirtymonk82
07-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Eveytime i call up asking for Joyce and the recep will tell me she is on leave? Is she really leaving for gd?

fuckfuck
07-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Eveytime i call up asking for Joyce and the recep will tell me she is on leave? Is she really leaving for gd?

I think we can forget abt her n move on lar...

Seta
07-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Entry at $50? I'm out of this joint...will miss the times with Tina though...:p

Kongfu66
08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Entry at $50? I'm out of this joint...will miss the times with Tina though...:p

Yes man,

After knowing about Tina for a long time, finally tried her up. right, she is for sure someone i would miss, i think i already miss her after what we had today. cut the details, she is just great, beautiful body, great attitude, warm and full of gf feeling... think you know better than me.

anyway what i would like to info all the bros, it was first time for me visited this place. the carpark up this HC is under renovation , so it is supper noisy. the pool and dining room are closed for the moment. she was very nice and explained the everything, also appolozsed . told me that after 3 days everything will go back to normal.

I personaly think, after 3 days even though the this place will go back to normal , but you might still hear the noise. because they will just finish the work up this HC, but not the whole carpark. so for those who doesnt like too much noisy , you better call and check.

fuckfuck
08-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Yes man,

After knowing about Tina for a long time, finally tried her up. right, she is for sure someone i would miss, i think i already miss her after what we had today. cut the details, she is just great, beautiful body, great attitude, warm and full of gf feeling... think you know better than me.

anyway what i would like to info all the bros, it was first time for me visited this place. the carpark up this HC is under renovation , so it is supper noisy. the pool and dining room are closed for the moment. she was very nice and explained the everything, also appolozsed . told me that after 3 days everything will go back to normal.

I personaly think, after 3 days even though the this place will go back to normal , but you might still hear the noise. because they will just finish the work up this HC, but not the whole carpark. so for those who doesnt like too much noisy , you better call and check.

Bro, so tina is back?

nsn1980
09-10-2008, 02:19 PM
[

Business roo good. Tina on leave for two weeks, brothers dont waste ime.Go BHC.

Price go up again, now entrance $59

Bro, u mean LHC price up again or BHC price up again? I thot LHC is $50 entrance fee?

sch123
09-10-2008, 08:04 PM
u mean entrance gone up from $50 to $59 ? since when ? last sun i went still $50...wtf want to follow electricity go up 20% isit ?

enzer88
09-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Bro, so tina is back?i thought she quit liao. She is a nice lady and i did went out with her once. too bad we never move on from there.

notti_boi
10-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Used to be a regular here abt 2 years ago. Any current regulars can update on Ang Pais now or some recommendation on the current stock available?? thanks!

seennoe
10-10-2008, 03:35 PM
had a session with yuki. would say she belongs to the young lau chio type. face is quite pretty but little matured. dun have enough money so ask for bm. she striped half naked and did not strip the blouse because that is what she does for bm package. damn, should have brought another $20 bucks so can enjoy full package.

face-7(young lau chio)
body-7.5(slim and with right curves)
boobs-b+ or c cup
massage-7(not bad)
bm-6(cannot touch lower part, only upper body)
hj-6
attitude-7
gfe-6(not much of feeling, maybe new and din opt for full)

told her next time come for full package, she smiled and said ok.

jay_555
11-10-2008, 11:31 AM
[

Business roo good. Tina on leave for two weeks, brothers dont waste ime.Go BHC.

Price go up again, now entrance

Hey, owner of BHC! Why come here to li siao li be?!! Go back to your BHC lah & look after your shop, wait all your gals run away to other HC and, your wife, u and your white bull doggie got no buisness and close shop de. No need to tell ppl to go to your BHC lah. PPL want 2 go will go one lah. :D

awesomo2007
22-10-2008, 10:26 PM
My visit was 3 weeks ago, just registered so thought I contribute as a registered noob.

Anyway felt tired but horny after meeting a client in town, so decided to take cab to BTP. Reload my pocket at the DBS ATM then went up to LHC. Must say should remember some of lao jiao post before going commando but what the heck. Paid $50 entrance then say wanna straight to massage cos damn shag after talking cock with client and no deal =(

Went in room, showered and got ready. 15 min later a lady walked in, lights dim but can see its the GF look, not bad lar. Then scan again not much boobs, a bit sian half. Nvm, proceed to massage, must say got standard.I like the hard type, use elbow and knuckle on my back and blood quite circulate, to the important area....

Turn over then see she give me the CFM look but did not try to stroke my balls throughout, quite professional though. Then after 15min of hard knocks, pop GQ. So ask what services have, then she say 60 for HJ (no touch), 80 for HJ with touch, 100 for BJ or FJ same. So of course opt for full. So went out take barang barang and return in 10, turn down the air-con a bit also, think dun want my bro to feel too chilled.

So came back after about 10min, then strip and started to catbath me. Lick both my nipples and stroke my balls gently, then slowly bro reacted and she rided me after capped me with her mouth, I used my hands to feel her tits, not that turned on and so she 69ed and BJ me till it stand then I pound her from the back, but bro soft again (think must be too tired).

In the end, bo bian, ask her to give a hand instead cos time almost up and I tried my best to visualise all my big boobies as she used oil on my bro. Eventually splurge, paid and left.

Overall:

Name: LV
Face: 7 (GF Look)
Body: 7.5(slim and slender, skin smooth and fair)
boobs: A (seriously not my type)
massage: 8(good, maybe shld just pay 50 for this)
FJ: 6(cannot touch lower part, only upper body)
Hj: 6
Attitude: 8
RTF-5(only for massage prob)

zerorage
29-10-2008, 12:50 AM
visited Mandy a few weeks ago, went oversea after that just came back

first time going for HC thought post a FR and also maybe can help get some question answer also.

usually i go for FL but decide to try out HC (must experience everything) so look through sbf and found the closest HC near my house and proceed.

Went there first time dont know how to procedure, book a slot than they give me the room, when in and take a quick shower.

Than mandy come into the room, face not too bad abit older than my usual taste but still not too old about 28-30 like i think, started by asking me if i need anything to drink, I ask for orange juice than she went and got me a glass

We chit chat abit than she proceed on to the message, skill not too bad, but she damn seductive, using her leg keep rubbing my ball, wah damn high lor.All the while chit chatting with me, hard to focus with her rubbing my didi there.

Than after a while she proceed on to ask me the question i been waiting, she tell me here got special ask me want anot, I think she also know i first time come HC so she tell me the rates. than I take the full service.

She started stripping, her body not too bad, but her ass abit slag but i focus more on the other parts, her breast quite firm, and her skin damn smooth and silky, her legs the best part very silky, no wonder rub my didi so power.

She cap me and give me a bj, not the best i have but still ok, than she ride me and proceed on to guide me from cowboy to doggy, like big jie jie guiding me, so i let her guide me lor. But she quite skill, I cum in less than 10mins, than i ask her how long she work liao...she say few years already...no wonder lor, I look like a newbie to her lor, so sad :(:(

She give me her Hp and ask me to rtf, not too bad but i want to try out the other gals also,i heard tina not bad.

Newbie question:

how to do prebook the gal?

mandy tell me got food in the relax room, so after message ppl usually go there eat or before they go into the room cause i like wait for a while before she comes in? like buffet or restaurant? that day no time going on a flight

also i read one FR say got locker and spa but i dont see leh, only the rooms and one dining room.

zerorage
29-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Visited Mandy a few weeks ago before i left Singapore,

Her message not too bad, she damn seductive, when she message me she keep using her upper leg to rub my balls, her legs damn smooth and silky,very good.

After 30 min when she pop the question, i ask for FS, than she proceed on to guide me from bbj to cowgal to doggy, very experience, i ask her how long she been working she tell me 2-3 years liao, wah pro already.

Her skin very smooth and silky, her breast is also quite firm. only her ass abit slag maybe cause her g-string too tight than when release got the marks?

overall
Name: Mandy
Face: 6 (abit older than what i expect)
Body: 7 (skin smooth and fair)
boobs: B (quite firm)
massage: 8(good, very seductive :))
FJ: 8 (very experience)
Attitude: 9
RTF- want to try out the other gals first (TINA!!)

I got a few questions

How do i prebook a gal?

Also mandy mention that there's a canteen, so the food there is like buffet? Got serve by gals or just normal one? That day rushing for flight...

Also i saw some Fr say got spa and locker?? where??

superboy
29-10-2008, 05:29 PM
I got a few questions

How do i prebook a gal?

Also mandy mention that there's a canteen, so the food there is like buffet? Got serve by gals or just normal one? That day rushing for flight...

Also i saw some Fr say got spa and locker?? where??

Just call LHC at 6467 1551 and tell them which girl you want and they will tell you whether she's available and at which time slot. Alternatively, you can tell them the time slot you want and ask whether the girl you want is available.

Once you register at the counter, just turn right and go straight and you see tables and chairs in a small room. The place serves lunch, dinner and snack. Just ask the man behind the counter what they have to offer and place your order. All these are inclusive of the $50 entrance fee.

If you are early or you want to go soak in hot water or have sauna, just get the locker key from the receptionist at the main counter. The hot pool/sauna/steam room is just to the right side of the corridor towards the "makan" area.

If still ensure, just ask the receptionist. They're quite helpful.

However, as the place is under renovation (probably due to building instability), the hot pool/sauna/steam room facility may be closed temporarily. Just call to check before you go down but it shouldn't stop you from going down to have your massage by Tina since this is your top priority.

Hope this helps.

axonfile
06-11-2008, 11:51 AM
ya have to agree leisure health centre has one of the best facilities and of course girls. Have chosen only one girl to do full package. The rest only do hj and bm. The girl is called joyce. She is the most beautiful girl working at a health centre. Her body is perfect and she likes to be caressed from behind while wearing clothes. Her service is also wonderful, I didnt even know she put on the cap(she used her mouth). Her service is that good.

aquosguy
06-11-2008, 07:34 PM
anyone been there lately? Can update who is still available? Looking for tina, joyce or ruby. any other recommendation for syt or big boobs gal?

Kongfu66
08-11-2008, 12:10 AM
anyone been there lately? Can update who is still available? Looking for tina, joyce or ruby. any other recommendation for syt or big boobs gal?

Of course Tina and Joyce are the best choice. But about month ago, i was asking for Joyce , then the rec told me she is no more working there. But yesterday i went there again for my Fav Tina, she told me that she will work most of the time til end of Dec, then she will be away for 2 weeks holiday. and she told me that i should try Joyce , and told me she is just on a long holiday , and will come back soon.

Well, for a long time i know these two are the best in Leisure , also hard to get , either they are not working , or busy.

I think you should try both of them... (dont forget to do doggie with tina, believe me , it was heaven. she got very hot body, fit and sexy)

Chelsea8
08-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Went down to LHC today. Saw a WL with a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder, any bros know who that is? Forgot to ask name as was rushing off for appt after massage haha

Thanks in advance :)

BangTillYouPain
13-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Went to Leisure Spa yesterday with my friends~

Was enjoying the steambath, suana and spa there until my friend buay tahan when he saw 2 pretty females walking past the doors at the changing room.

Food is ok there but we all are so eagerly waiting for the massage until we cant actually makan the food. Finally our room call comes and we went individually to each of our room.

I waited for a while and a tall lady come in to serve me. Her massage skills is quite normal ( I have tried better massage before). After then he proceed with the Standard question and of course i choose the full package~.

She went out to do some preparation and finally came back with a hot tea on hand~... I thought she is going to do hot tea BBBJ for me!! but too bad... it for me to drink (SOB). She start to take off her clothes and cat bath me while i lie flat there enjoying her boob and abalone.

Her boob is damn firm. I start graping hard on the boob and play on her nipples.. after then i use my mouth trying to suck the nipple but she actually ask to me lick as she is afraid of people to suck her nipple. So i start roaming my fingers to her abalone while licking her nipple and she starts doing BJ for me. when i stuck my finger into her abalone, she shocked for a while and do not wan me to finger her. I a bit sian 1/2 cause cannot suck cannot finger... but her BJ is quite powerful.

After the foreplay, she a bit buay tahan, then capped me and starts riding on me. I starts graping her boobs when she ride harder and harder. After then we changes position to doggie and i pump her from behind facing the mirror. I turn to check the time and discover I was actually 5 mins off the 45 mins timing! She says nevermind, and then i quickly change her to missionary and pump her until she is so high that i unload my ammo into her.

This is only an OK session but i think the $100 special package on her a bit not worth it since she a lot of things cannot do.

Details:
Name - Lisa
Look - 6.5/10 (A bit of mature look)
Boob - 8/10 C cup (for boob lover, cause its super FIRM)
Body - 7/10 (nice curve)
BJ - 9/10 (V professional, especially her tongue skill)
FJ - 6/10 (Not Really Fun as I was rushing. Her stereo effect is also not there)
Overall - 6.5/10
RTF - Not Really, I saw 2 other girls there which one of it is cute and the other is pretty!~ can try next time.
Damage - $50 Entrance + $100 Package

chelsea4me
13-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Leisure used to be my hunting ground. But after estee and sugar left, i hav yet to return. As for tina, she is a very nice person,but i think she aged abit liao. Joyce is slim and small size chinese girl, but i cant click with her. Mico is another angpai over there, but her coldness can sometime left u in a maze...overall the place is clean and gd to cheong if u happened to be ard that ard.:)

sam1313
14-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Leisure used to be my hunting ground. But after estee and sugar left, i hav yet to return. As for tina, she is a very nice person,but i think she aged abit liao. Joyce is slim and small size chinese girl, but i cant click with her. Mico is another angpai over there, but her coldness can sometime left u in a maze...overall the place is clean and gd to cheong if u happened to be ard that ard.:)

I used to be there too. now hardly.. since Mico also left :p

ahtas
14-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I used to be there too. now hardly.. since Mico also left :pI like mico too, her legs r slim and long....any idea where she goes?

seennoe
14-11-2008, 08:46 PM
I like mico too, her legs r slim and long....any idea where she goes?

bro ahtas, you may want to check dragon executive hc at amara hotel. mico move there and is known as yoko now. can check the dragon hc thread too.

jsmith
17-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know if JJ is still there? If not, where is she now?

maddox
17-11-2008, 05:01 PM
long awaited fr.... been to leisure 3 times and all 3 times got Chilly. M'sian chinese girl nt v tall, okay looking with small boobs and long hair. Her massage is quite good and she talks gd england so those who england very good and talk talk fast fast, she is the one to consider. accomodative and fun. i onli did hj and she allowed autoroam... shaven pussy... :) but she does full service hj, bj, bm and fj.

looks: 6.5/10
boobs: A cup
pussy: shave... + 2 pts!
massage: 7/10
hj: 8/10 - plays with ur ass and gets u from behind. i like it that way so i say good.
damage: entrance ($50) + $50 hj)
extras: hj50, bj/bm(80), fj(100)

happy bonking

s9963c
21-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi, just found out that Coco have left.Any idea where she is?

sch123
21-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Is the carpark renovation completed already ?

kawakubo
22-11-2008, 08:56 AM
long awaited fr.... been to leisure 3 times and all 3 times got Chilly. M'sian chinese girl nt v tall, okay looking with small boobs and long hair. Her massage is quite good and she talks gd england so those who england very good and talk talk fast fast, she is the one to consider. accomodative and fun. i onli did hj and she allowed autoroam... shaven pussy... :) but she does full service hj, bj, bm and fj.

looks: 6.5/10
boobs: A cup
pussy: shave... + 2 pts!
massage: 7/10
hj: 8/10 - plays with ur ass and gets u from behind. i like it that way so i say good.
damage: entrance ($50) + $50 hj)
extras: hj50, bj/bm(80), fj(100)

happy bonking

Everytime I go, I look for Chilli. She is my favorite because like what you say, her english is good and very talkative. Don't feel bore. She is very accomodating too. Always give ten minutes of BBBJ before FJ. Good attitude.

lenovo123
01-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi Guys,

Tina is back, no regrets.. defintely one good one..
any one tried star or fann before ?

lenovo123
01-12-2008, 11:46 AM

Hi Guys,

After reading all the FRs on Tina, no regrets ...must try..superb service

anyone one has any idea on Star or Fann??

Cheers

lenovo123
04-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Guys,

anyone been to this place recently ?

GYFcuker
04-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Hi Guys,

anyone one has any idea on Star or Fann??

Cheers

1) Star was a little bak but boob is quite big ( 35C I think ), friendly, and cunt is very wet. She is in this trade since 2005, I bonk her frequently during 1st year service. Good I must say :D She is comparable to Mandy ( except this one look a little darker like malay )

2) Fann is an old timer ( mid 30s ) in this trade, but her massage is hard and good, except for her face, her body are slim and smooth. Friendly and slow in BBBJ ... wet easily with moan, and she can CIM ( though she say not for everyone, but I always allow bec I am a regular ). Very exciting when the lighting is very dim :D

lenovo123
05-12-2008, 09:12 AM
1) Star was a little bak but boob is quite big ( 35C I think ), friendly, and cunt is very wet. She is in this trade since 2005, I bonk her frequently during 1st year service. Good I must say :D She is comparable to Mandy ( except this one look a little darker like malay )

2) Fann is an old timer ( mid 30s ) in this trade, but her massage is hard and good, except for her face, her body are slim and smooth. Friendly and slow in BBBJ ... wet easily with moan, and she can CIM ( though she say not for everyone, but I always allow bec I am a regular ). Very exciting when the lighting is very dim :D

thanks bro for replying,
hahahha
you left with me both positive comments, hard to choose now .. hahaha
what do u mean star was a little bak ? u mean a little big size?

lenovo123
05-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Hi Guys,

Tried Mandy, nice boobs i must say ... whatever been said about Mandy in the past few threads was quite true ..

She is not too tall but her service is not too bad .... what i thought was good was her boobs, to me, i think her face is not too bad as well very obliging in everything....perharps some bro might want to give it a try, but however comparing to tina and mandy, perharpd tina has a better overall package.

Cheers

maddox
05-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Everytime I go, I look for Chilli. She is my favorite because like what you say, her english is good and very talkative. Don't feel bore. She is very accomodating too. Always give ten minutes of BBBJ before FJ. Good attitude.

wondering if there's any gal similar to Chilli but with bigger boobs and prettier face? would love to bonk a gal like that... haha. havent tried anyone else at Leisure. ANy recommendation?

ababa
11-12-2008, 11:48 AM
When to LHC last week, was given star for the session. After the hot shower, go for lunch and fast hand fast leg go back to the room and wait for her.

Here is my short FR

Star

Look: 6.5/10
Attitude: 9.5/10 (friendly and chat for quite long)
Massage: 7/10 (SOP)
BJ: 7/10 (multiple positions, but BJ only)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accommodating and allow multiple positions)
RTF: Maybe.....

s9963c
11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
looking for ex-Coco. please advise if you know her whereout. thanks.

ababa
11-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Here is my short FR

Details:
Name - Star
Look - 6.5/10
Boob - 8/10 B cup (I think)
Body - 7/10
BJ - 7/10 (So so.. not much of suction..think she might be tired that day)
FJ - 8/10 ( accommodating... tried few position)
Overall - 7.5/10
RTF - Maybe
Damage - $50 Entrance + $100 Package

trash
17-12-2008, 10:16 AM
looking for ex-Coco. please advise if you know her whereout. thanks.

Prob u can ask Chanel or Yuki. They r supposed to be gd frens with her.

trash
17-12-2008, 10:52 AM
I have tried like 13 gers over the past 1+ yrs. Time for belated FRs!

Name: Mico (Now at Dragon HC @ Amara: Yoko)
Face: 6.8/10 (One of the prettier ones)
Figure: 6.5/10 (A bit plump)
Service: 6/10 (Not too frenly, cold in fact)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Good BJ value. Likes to rush in FJ
Recommend? : Probably Yes. Just try her once.

Name: Coco (Just left Leisure)
Face: 6 (Nothing outstanding)
Figure: 5.8 (Tall, but very plump)
Service: 9 (Accommodating, talkative and frenly)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Hot tea BJ.
Recommend? : No. (Not chio or hot enuff)

Name: Deborah (Just left Leisure)
Face: 6.5 (Not bad, sexy look)
Figure: 6.6 (Above average, a bit short though)
Service: 7 (Likes to make jokes, but nothin special)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Hot tea BJ. Tight FJ.
Recommend? : Not the best, but Yes.

Name: May
Face: 6.2 (Average)
Figure: 7 (Tallest ger in Leisure)
Service: 6 (probably no chemistry with her)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Nothing special
Recommend? : Only for those who want to try tall gers

Name: Chanel
Face: 6.2 (Typical ah lian look)
Figure: 6 (Average)
Service: 6 (Average)
Recommend? : If the good ones are all down?

Name: JJ
Face: 6.8 (Cute look)
Figure: 5.5 (Too short, and a bit plump)
Service: 5.8 (Don't accommodate long sessions)
Recommend? : No.

Name: LV
Face: 6.6 (Heavy makeup, but quite hot)
Figure: 6.2
Service: 7.2 (Very responsible massage and attitude)
Recommend? : Probably yes, but there r better ones.

Name: Star (1 of the 2 youngest gers in Leisure)
Face: 6
Figure: 6
Service: 6
Recommend? : No. Another average ger. Dun try her.

Name: Mango (Youngest in Leisure)
Face: 6.5
Figure: 6 (Breasts too small, too skinny)
Service: 7
HJ/BJ/FJ: Frenching allowed even if u r 1st timer.
Recommend? : Yes. if u r SYT lover.

Name: Amy (looks and talks like PRC, but insist she's Malaysian)
Face: 6.4 (Cute when she smiles)
Figure: 6 (A bit plump)
Service: 9 (Commando)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Her BJ is excellent.
Recommend? : Yes. Very good attitude and service.

Name: Tina (PRC, 1 of the top 2 Angpai)
Face: 6.6 (Grows onto you)
Figure: 7.2 (Best in Leisure, esp. her butt)
Service: 8.5 (Yes she's smart, talkative and sexy)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Look at her butt when u f. Great f!
Recommend? : Yes. Very good indeed.

Name: Joyce (Top Angpai, hard to book)
Face: 7 (CFM look, one of the hottest in Leisure)
Figure: 6.6 (her G-string is hot, but her butt not)
Service: 8.5 (Very frenly and talkative)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Hot tea. Very accommodating.
Recommend? : Yes, but I personally prefer Tina and Yuki to her.

Name: Yuki (My personal fav.)
Face: 7 (Quiet and demure kind)
Figure: 7 (Nice breasts, esp. when she use them for massage)
Service: 7 (Very quiet, but not DAO. Her smile and laugh makes it easy to forgive her quietness.)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Good FJ. Very accommodating.
Recommend? : Yes, esp. if u like quiet and demure gers

Johncn
17-12-2008, 01:46 PM
FR: Tina

Had a session wif Tina.
There is one thing with Tina is that she's chatty but never too much.
She can click wif most customers unless u r rude to her in first place.

went in, gave a good massage and we chatted for like 20 minutes!
as i hav visited several times, she like to tell me her overseas experience when
she's back from long leave.

after that she stripped slowly, and the catbath is great because her body is silky smooth.
she has great body which makes the catbath more enjoyable

and gave a very sensual bj. her bj is superb as she does it slowly like jap AV. i told her to keep her panties on as this makes her more sexy.

as for the fj, i cant say its too good becoz wif her, i always cum too quickly as she has great bod shape.

after the session, she will spend time to chat wif me until fuill 45min is over.

look: 7.5
body: 7.5, breast is small
bj: 8
fj 7.5
service: 9
rtf: of coz

hope u like my first FR, though i hav been in HC scene for awhile but i juz joined this forum this week. expect more from me!

Turk_Boy03
19-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi Bros,
New to this forum..was reading on the threads..there is a lot about girls but just wondering how much it cost at Leisure..thanks

Pachyseris
20-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi bros, was there this afternoon and while waiting for my locker number to be called out, saw a rather good looking lady with a strange haircut. Like shoulder length with a lock of extra long hair in the middle (at the back) :confused:.

Does any bro know who she is? Thanks for any help!:)

kenster
21-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Have not visited this HC for quite some time as I only returned from overseas recently. Missed the legendary Yuki 2,3 years back when i was a regular. Heard she had left. Wonder how the current Yuki matches up to her.

Btw, i also patronised an ang pai Joyce during that time. Pretty slutty face though boobs are small. Is the current ang pai Joyce the same person? If so, it may be time to pay her a visit and see how experienced she has become....

jbang
21-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Tina is back, no regrets.. defintely one good one..
any one tried star or fann before ?

Bro, Tina not back leh. Called Leisure and recep said that she's only back in early January. I already buay tahan after reading all the good reviews about her, hope that she will really be back by then.

Doran Gray
22-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Hello Bro Ken

Nobody. I mean Nobody can ever replace the now-retired legendary Yuki.
If you hv missed her at Leisure when she was working some 2-3 years ago, you really missed some heart-melting encounters of yore.

She is one hell of a nice lady who doesn't look/seem/behave like any other WLs. She was desperately in this line coz of.....(thou shall not reveal).

Anyway, if I am not wrong, I believe our very very senior bro Zack Tan, is still in contact with Yuki thou she no longer in this line.

Although, in my heart, I hope we can hv this legendary lady back again...I pray that she shall not come back again. Wish her all the best.

Lastly, it's gr8 to be back here on sammyboy once again as I juz revisited the other HC, Dragon few days back. More of that on another threat.

Doran

kenster
23-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks Doran. U are rite, no one can surpass her in terms of heart and skill. Although i miss her too, i sincerely hope she does not need to return to this line again....

Bro, your legacy phrase damn funny....but i prefer a clean pussy :)

clockwerk
24-12-2008, 06:04 PM
hey bros

wanted to go btp to play pool but instead went early to check out leisure. wonder if there is any syt stationed at leisure currently ?

was scouting around bwc and noticed a Beauty Point on lvl3 located next to a clothes shop. they say they provide body scrub and massage. wonder if there is any GQ. cause the lady was tall slim and HOT !

thanks bros !

seennoe
26-12-2008, 01:45 AM
rtf yuki recently and must say chemistry improve with more visits. last time only do body hand this time upgrade to full service...
must say she is quite tight down there...

read from previous post know that last yuki is kind of syt, this yuki is not bad but more of a young milf.

clockwerk
27-12-2008, 12:16 PM
well from seeing previous posts, seems like mango or star are the syt in leisure. anyone has any FR of them ?

makemecum
01-01-2009, 01:37 AM
well from seeing previous posts, seems like mango or star are the syt in leisure. anyone has any FR of them ?

i like mango:p
have had a good session with my fav fruit to celebrate coming of 2009!:D

Cheers to all Bros!!
HAPPY 2009!

tan707070
01-01-2009, 09:59 AM
any bro know weather they moving back to Leisure park now open ....................

nsr250
01-01-2009, 11:32 PM
any bro know weather they moving back to Leisure park now open ....................Never hear anything abt shifting from the girls. shifting unlikely to take place because it might lost it customer base and also need a gd sum to renovate the new place.

maximus22222
04-01-2009, 05:42 PM
her name should be hazel. also have tattoo at the lower back and leg. got her for a full service and was recommended by the receptionist. very good experience. reommended. dmg $100 plus tips.

Went down to LHC today. Saw a WL with a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder, any bros know who that is? Forgot to ask name as was rushing off for appt after massage haha

Thanks in advance :)

scunt
04-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Can I go for HJ only or do they consider that a waste of their time? If so, whats the damage?

big_dick
06-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Passed by BTSS and decided to try this joint for once.

After booking in, the receptionist (who looked like those cute OL) asked if I had any booking or preference. As I had picked the place at spur of moment, I could not drag up any names so I said no, I'll just take any gal.

Must say the facility is pretty clean and new. Rm was nice-sized with full-height wall mirror and shower.

Showered, strip and lay down on the mattress. Soon my gal came in. Well I was kinda disappointed; meaty and big sized gal by name of Cindy. She is quite pleasant-looking though and easy to talk.

Fastforward and she asked the GQ. I said no, tired lah. She pouted and whined, asked to give her a try lah. I said ok and she happily went to get her stuff.

Long story short, she tried but I just cannot make it. Meaty just not my type. But she did try her best and was quite patient. During BJ, she kept sucking and looking at me with wide open eyes. But she kept coughing on and off and that kinda worried me (me thinking of std).....

Anyway finally unloaded and ended the session.

My verdict?

Nice clean facility and ambience. I did see a few prettier slim gals (in late 20s, early 30s)laughing while I was at the canteen but could not get their names. My advice is if any bros want to go there, get some names ready and book in advance first.

Name : Cindy
Body : Meaty, big-boned WWF type
Face : Pleasant enuff, Nice eyes 5.5/10
HJ : Standard 5.5/10
BJ : Standard 5.5/10
Overall Service : Actually quite ok though not exciting. Very patient.
Will go again? Maybe if I did my homework and had some names to book first.

maddox
06-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Passed by BTSS and decided to try this joint for once.

After booking in, the receptionist (who looked like those cute OL) asked if I had any booking or preference. As I had picked the place at spur of moment, I could not drag up any names so I said no, I'll just take any gal.

Must say the facility is pretty clean and new. Rm was nice-sized with full-height wall mirror and shower.

Showered, strip and lay down on the mattress. Soon my gal came in. Well I was kinda disappointed; meaty and big sized gal by name of Cindy. She is quite pleasant-looking though and easy to talk.

Fastforward and she asked the GQ. I said no, tired lah. She pouted and whined, asked to give her a try lah. I said ok and she happily went to get her stuff.

Long story short, she tried but I just cannot make it. Meaty just not my type. But she did try her best and was quite patient. During BJ, she kept sucking and looking at me with wide open eyes. But she kept coughing on and off and that kinda worried me (me thinking of std).....

Anyway finally unloaded and ended the session.

My verdict?

Nice clean facility and ambience. I did see a few prettier slim gals (in late 20s, early 30s)laughing while I was at the canteen but could not get their names. My advice is if any bros want to go there, get some names ready and book in advance first.

Name : Cindy
Body : Meaty, big-boned WWF type
Face : Pleasant enuff, Nice eyes 5.5/10
HJ : Standard 5.5/10
BJ : Standard 5.5/10
Overall Service : Actually quite ok though not exciting. Very patient.
Will go again? Maybe if I did my homework and had some names to book first.

Yo bro, i bonked chilly just and had a hell of a guud time. my first bonk with her since last 4 or 5 times i didnt do anything, juz chit chat and massage.

Name: Chilly
Body: slim, firm but not super curvy. small boobs that are nice to squeeze, caress. very smooth body!! shaven pussy... very tight and gets wet easy!
Face: okay, but not "hot bod" material.
BJ: good suction
FJ: accomodating and GFE is 9/10.

big_dick
07-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks bro maddox; is quite a easy name to remember and won't forget. Will ask for her the next round. Thanks!!! :)

alamakingdom
11-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Just returned from leisure, i can't wait to share my sexperience. First time to be there, $50 entrance and assigned a gal called Mango.

Face: young, claimed 24
Body: slim, but small boob (A-)
BJ + FJ: average, tried few post, smooth and fair
RTF: yes, spotted few hot ladies when having the dinner

Facilities: Nice hot pool, but the lounge is too small

zanzibar
12-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Tried Leisure for the first time last week.

$50 entry (incl massage) is quite ex$ I think, but it does have some facilities (a smallish steam room and sauna, as well as a mid-sized jacuzzi pool). The shower area (open showers without doors, kinda like BMT) is next to the toilet cubicles, which is rather bad design. There is a small lounge that serves food.

Massage was assigned Cindy. Quite chirpy and rather heavily made-up. Massage skills below average, hurrying to get to the GQ part. Laid out the full menu, and offered BBBJ. I declined, opting for just HJ, which was $50.

She said that business was exceptionally good during the new year period. On my way in and out, I saw quite a few customers waiting, of various age ranges.

Maverick02
31-01-2009, 10:31 AM
the forum seems so quiet so just contribute my FR on one of the horny lady in Leisure..hope bros appreciate..

As usual..super horny so went up to Leisure to try some of the horny malaysia gals there....didnt feel like booking so went and got a chick..Lisa was assigned to me....went into room after changing and lay down excitedly on the matress...as usual...the wait ended when the sound of heels stopped and a knock on the door..the anticipation always the best....my dick already hardened as I lay naked there..Lisa came in and saw my member already up but a seasoner like her acted like nothing and just greeted me....i acted very natural and chatted with her and intro myself with my member standing right up...she then acted like nothing and ask me to lie down....Lisa is a pretty gal ..long hair...nice slender figure...but her only downside is her teeth but actually its not as bad as some would say.......anyway her massage was great and she knew i am into some fun with her..had some small talk and i asked her for her age..she said i shld be younger and i told her i like more matured ladies and that is where she try to seduce me rubbing my balls and say she can guide me....hehe...naturally she ask if wanna try her special...and quoted her price and said she is very good at pleasing men....then she went out get the barang..again waited and dick almost bursting..sound of heels abt a couple of minutes later..the babe with the condom..i stood up waiting for her as she walked in then i helped her stripped til her piece of gstring...she then gave me a good body rub sliding her tits around me then rubbing her pussy lips against my thighs...cap me and sucked my cock....can feel her teeth abit but she is experience she can can work around it i guess...then i ordered her to ride me...very experience rider of coz...doggie....then do her standing near the basin...i keep asking her to moan louder..hehe...feel great to be in command of jiejie i told her naughtily then she smile as i continue pumping...went back to mattress and unloaded in doggie as she moaned louder upon my request...finish up shower and she asked if she managed to please me..i said she was good but i seldom rtf coz must try new dish mah ..what for try old dish...if happy with my FR...give me an up bros..cheers...

caca84
31-01-2009, 12:59 PM
sounds like a good place to explore, what's the damage?

jbang
31-01-2009, 10:12 PM
50 for entrance, 100 for full. Must say that the quality of the gals is quite good, worth the $$.

achi
02-02-2009, 10:35 PM
50 for entrance, 100 for full. Must say that the quality of the gals is quite good, worth the $$.
Where is this place??

dirtymonk82
03-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Was there last week during the 4th day of LNY.

Manage to get a slot with one of the ang pai Joyce. Saw quite a lot of bros in LHS when I was there, so many bros are so free during the festive period eh :cool:

Joyce, still as good as ever and I shall not write much into the details, below the pts FR.

Face: 7.9
Body: Slim, but her ass drag her down in this dept
Boobs: A-B?
Catbath: 8
BBBJ: 8.2
FJ: 7.8 (She say I too rough :D , ask me to be a bit more gentle)
GFE: 9 (Very chatty, can talk about anything)
RTF: Likely
AOB: Oh ya, she is quite conscience about cleaniness

sinhaven
03-02-2009, 12:47 AM
haven't been into this site for a long time.... just came in to have a look at the latest updates on my favourite hc. there used to be a kind-hearted bro that list all the gals in leisure, and gave ratings. anyone still doing it???
know that tina and joyce still around... how about others.... moon, eve, yuki, kiwi???

flyersopen69
03-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Saw a sweet tall girl with long hair while I wait for Tina that day. Slim and got office girl shy look. Forgot to ask her name, not sure any bro know who she is. Asked the recep after that and they say it could be Kelly.

Maverick02
04-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Saw a sweet tall girl with long hair while I wait for Tina that day. Slim and got office girl shy look. Forgot to ask her name, not sure any bro know who she is. Asked the recep after that and they say it could be Kelly.

kelly..issit new bird? need some hot and sexy young bird there la...

CFM56
04-02-2009, 03:51 PM
hello...

there used to be a girl called Kiwi at Leisure but she's left. Anyone know where she's gone to?

ahbang
05-02-2009, 02:21 AM
kelly..issit new bird? need some hot and sexy young bird there la...

Yeah, must be kelly, she was from luxury (previous known as lexon)

08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Fr on Kelly:

Mission date: 7/2/09

Objective: To verify the claims given on her

Results:

Made a booking on her and got the first slot. Arrived prompty and procced to room.
Started the massage which was followed by a BM + Hand.

Comments:

Looks: 7.0/10
(+)Red hair, tall, slim,young (26) and one of the better looking ones in leisure
(-)DOes not smile alot

Massage:
(+) Spend time to massage
(-) DId not use any methods to arouse my little brother

Service:
(+) Above average and rub her pussy while doing service
(-) SOP

08-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Belated Fr on Tina

Mission date: 5/2/09

Objective: To relax from work

Results: Took BJ but did not enjoy it much

Looks: 6.5/10

Massage: 7/10

(+) Proper Massage and not piano type
(+) Stimulation before asking golden question

Service:

(+) Above Average,honest and does not cut down on the time u have
(-) SOP

Comment:

Will be better for ppl who wants FJ. She says that she is better in that and customers like her due to being passionate in the act. She even explain to me her theory on FJ.

jacky070
22-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Been to this HC twice and quite a nice HC with reasonable good girls on my 2 visit.

1st visit got Amy, very good service and nice bbbj. abit meaty but is ok for me.

2nd visit got chille, 24 years and currenly studying her partime. Powerfull english and nice GFE.

Kunzuwong
23-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Hi guys,
Today I have something to share with you, was very exciting …
Lets cut it short, as I know this place for a long time . I tried most of the girls, favorites are Tina and Joyce. Of course you know they are the two popular ones.
Today I went there look for Tina. All the time the sex with her always good, she is very into it, and hot girl. But today she really surprised me a big time. she squirted a big time, lot of her juice shoot out from her pussy at one shot. I was so shock, man first time in my life seeing a girl really squirt. Always see that in the porn, first time really happened to me. fuck , that was awesome… just cant express that with words, believe. It was definitely real one, was not pee for sure. All the time I taught was pee when I see tat in porn. I believe some are , the one I had with her today was for sure really squirting. The small everything is different as pee. It was just so fuck good…
Actually Sunday is her off day, she told me she only have two days leaves left . she will only take end of month for some reason. That is why she came work for today, and she told me that this happens only when she is very very relax , and has to feel good tat day, also plus have to be with someone she is comfortable with … I think it is just my luck day !
Well just want to share this with all of you , i feel tat was very exciting until now. I still think about it ,it was just too new for me, just want to show off a little bit. Lol !

rotxam
23-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Mico was my favourite and just read she has left. That's how long I haven't been to Leisure. :(Think must find for new blood