PDA

View Full Version : HC at Leisure

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

sam1313
01-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Bro sam1313, your last-minute cheong style will sure disappoint you if you're planning on sampling Yuki's services. In my experience so far, must call at least 3-4 hours in advance (and that's if you're lucky), if not boh liao loh... :p

Thanks.. Bro. Sg_Boytoy.. used to be no problem to get chanel with 1~2 hours advance, (May be a lot of Bro. keep her to himeself ~~ Like me.. love her wet wet back to front, up to toe painting.. :) .. okay, okay. my fault not to share, but sometime too much details also dun know the gals like it or not.. as we all know THEY also surf this site to check things out!!!).. but now a day, seem like even chanel also can not get liau.....
Well will try advance 5-6 hrs this week to sample Yuki-san... Cheong-ah!!!

groo
01-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Anybody had ORANGE yet ??...Yeah, i just had my Orange just now... over dinner...very sweet but skin not smooth... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

No need to ask about her liao lah.... all bros here waiting in front of the monitor for the League of Extra-horny-nary Gian-tlemen's Chief Scribe's newest and latest 7-parter FR on...

ORANGE - The Peeling of the SYT (Sweet Young Tangerine)

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

ben7an
04-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Any bro here have the phone number for leisure? Everytime go down also cannot get the ger i want...especially the goddess Yuki

HC_Cheongster
04-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Any bro here have the phone number for leisure? Everytime go down also cannot get the ger i want...especially the goddess Yuki :eek: Like tat cannot give u the no ler if not queue get longer ler kekekekeke joking nia. nah the tel is 64671661. happy cheonging. :)

sg_boytoy
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Like tat cannot give u the no ler if not queue get longer ler kekekekeke joking nia. nah the tel is 64671661. happy cheonging.

And please observe the 5-6hr advance booking for Yuki, last-minute decision to book her sure kenah disappointed one... :D

HC_Cheongster
04-08-2005, 11:16 AM
And please observe the 5-6hr advance booking for Yuki, last-minute decision to book her sure kenah disappointed one... :DNo wonder i need to camp outside Leisure to get the time slot i wan kekekeke :D

sam1313
04-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Aiyo... yesterday~Didi control over body and mind... last minute (1-2 hours advance) called up to sample Yuki-san.. "sorri, she on morning shift, left alreadi.~~~~" chai-chai sure kenah disappointed!! hahaha..

Anyway.. got my fav. perfume.. ON ah!! if not, sure hit my "marikita" against wall liau... :D

Dun know how many camp could put up there.. hehehe

sg_boytoy
04-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Aiyo... yesterday~Didi control over body and mind... last minute (1-2 hours advance) called up to sample Yuki-san.. "sorri, she on morning shift, left alreadi.~~~~" chai-chai sure kenah disappointed!! hahaha..

5-6 hr advance booking, never heed advice, ke ke ke :p

sam1313
04-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Never tried to do advance booking for 1~2 day... Can or not???

Hehehehehehe... next time die-die must try Yuki... Will seal my sword with a curse till only Yuki could break... hahahaha
So sorri for other dear dear liau... :p

Optimus_Prime
04-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Never tried to do advance booking for 1~2 day... Can or not???

Hehehehehehe... next time die-die must try Yuki... Will seal my sword with a curse till only Yuki could break... hahahaha
So sorri for other dear dear liau... :p

Wah... what type of CURSE you put on ur sword !!!??!! ust be damn solid cus only ph7.1 type of pussy juice (that only our atron Goddess Yuki-San has) can break the bonds... heheheh...

Member of The League of Extra-horny Gian-tlemen

HC_Cheongster
04-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Dun know how many camp could put up there.. heheheRemember to help me buy supper and breadfast when u come down to camp arr!! kekekekeke :D

WAH liew!! Bro Optimus_Prime u still around arr!!! no need to work izzit??? whole day @@ u around!! :D

Optimus_Prime
04-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Remember to help me buy supper and breadfast when u come down to camp arr!! kekekekeke

WAH liew!! Bro Optimus_Prime u still around arr!!! no need to work izzit??? whole day @@ u around!!

No mood to work lah.....

No breakfast or supper for u lah... waving that yellow umbrella reminding me of Xiao Yu :mad: The most I let you sniff a bit of the BBQ Wild Pig that I am cooking at Mt Cold Turkey tonite... heehee...

Maybe tomrrow use my Liu Mai Sheng Jian to fix an appointment with Yuki-san for my blessings... u got urs yet ?? then we will dio beh pio like Bros sg_boy, groo and zack ...heheh...

Camping @ Mt Cold Turkey Member of The League of Xtra Hornier Gentlemen

HC_Cheongster
04-08-2005, 07:04 PM
No mood to work lah.....

No breakfast or supper for u lah... waving that yellow umbrella reminding me of Xiao Yu The most I let you sniff a bit of the BBQ Wild Pig that I am cooking at Mt Cold Turkey tonite... heehee...

Maybe tomrrow use my Liu Mai Sheng Jian to fix an appointment with Yuki-san for my blessings... u got urs yet ?? then we will dio beh pio like Bros sg_boy, groo and zack ...heheh...

yalor think tomorrow i oso go use my "Du gu 9 Jian" to fix appointment with yuki-san lfor my blessings oso liao. kkekekeke Feel so jealous and envious when i @@ the three of them kerna beh pio sia!! kekekeke
:D Lucky cannot exchange for time slots at HCs kekekekkee if not jump down from my office liao kekekkekeke :p

Sometimes
05-08-2005, 09:32 AM
5-6 hr advance booking, never heed advice, ke ke ke

Must see luck also lah.. Last time I call up to book at 12pm then just try ask ask for Yuki, the recep told me 9.30pm is the only available slot... think bros call the day before to book liao.. :D

sam1313
05-08-2005, 12:32 PM
dio beh pio like Bros sg_boy, groo and zack ..... mmmm...hhmmmhh..

May be we should joined forces to form de " Wan for Zhou Zhung".. or so call Pau Yuki-San for a day like having ibet with four number ROLL!! kekekekeke.... SURE DIO BEH PIO one... hahaha...

groo
05-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Must see luck also lah.. Last time I call up to book at 12pm then just try ask ask for Yuki, the recep told me 9.30pm is the only available slot... think bros call the day before to book liao..I dun think they allow next-day advance booking... Most probably the bookings were done from their opening time of 11am onwards before your call at 12pm... :p

bighandsg
08-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know where has Coco gone to ?

ben7an
10-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Decided to pop down to rtf Fann but was told she on leave again...bloody hell she like forever on leave 1 leh. Sian 1/2 way liao so decided to try my luck ask see any of the ang pais free not, first name: Debra - jackpot! Counter girl told me can wait 10 mins not, of course i said yes after all the good reviews i read here.

After shower, went into room to wait and in comes Debra.

Looks: 7.5 (i like her nice long black hair and her cfm face)
Body: 7 (slim with ard B boobs)

The moment she came in she started chatting with me like long lost friends. We chatted about everything under the sun while she did her massage.

Massage: 7 (got strength, would her given her higher ratings if not for the short massage)

After about 30 mins, she popped the question. Double confirmed if her charges are the standard 50, 80, 100. She said yes but her 80 is not for bj but for body/hand. She claimed that bj very siong so she will only do it if time of the month. In the end i took FJ because more value for money since FJ and bj same price and FJ also include Bj.

She started of with her catbath covering the whole of the front of my body right down to my legs. Followed by some balls lickin' and BJ(she slipped on rubbers without me knowing). In between her licking, she will look up at you with her cfm face...shiok! After that she lied down and told me it's my turn to work. Bonked and finished her in only missionary cause lazy to change pattern.

Catbath: 7.5 (very sensual with alot of moaning(although it's fake but at least it didn't sound fake to me), will auto grab your hand to touch her boobs)
Bj: 7 (got suction, deep throat but alittle too hard for me...think other bros will like it lah)
Fj: 7 (just missonary so not much to comment on, just that acting or not at least she looks convincing)
RTF: sure man...overall a good bonk, funny thing is she's so friendly it seems like you're bonking a friend...no complains from me thou.

Hope bros here find my FR useful, if it isn't i'm sorry.

Cheeros

run_crouch_jump
11-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Heeheehee... bro-RCJ, luckily, no! Yua Aida is a tad on the mature-looking side with big boobs to match... Our Yuki-san has a very infectious girlish charm with a saccharine smile to match and maybe B-cup boobs... :p

oic..tanx bro groo 4 clarifyin..den i guess she shud look more like Ann Kok..more like SYT rite? hmm..may consider goin nxt time.. :D

run_crouch_jump
11-08-2005, 12:49 PM
RTF: sure man...overall a good bonk, funny thing is she's so friendly it seems like you're bonking a friend...no complains from me thou.
Cheeros

dats wat i like abt gals dat i bonk..dos quite chatty, +++ cock & frenly de, like GF lydat..gd 4 u bro~

ben7an
11-08-2005, 02:25 PM
the attitude of the girls at leisure are generally good, i haven't really met any with nasty attitude...yet. I guess it's this kind of attitude that makes the bros here wanna rtf. I haven't tried that many girls but attitude wise, Fann and Debra's top notch but Ice is kinda $money-face$.

Any bros here tried any girls at leisure with not so good attitude? Maybe can share share...next time go down can beware

Merl
13-08-2005, 09:43 AM
... I haven't tried that many girls but attitude wise, Fann and Debra's top notch but Ice is kinda $money-face$.

Any bros here tried any girls at leisure with not so good attitude? Maybe can share share...next time go down can beware

Agreed with you on the service level of Fann & Debra. As for Ice, not sure whether she's $ face or not but she's sure a tactless gal who can easily offend customer without herself knowing it. Actually she can be ang pai too with her 34B boobs (yummy). However, her service level and social skills need more brushing up though.

Always have tis impressiong tat gals w big boobs in HC provide avg service. Anyone disagreed on tis?

groo
19-08-2005, 10:08 PM
oic..tanx bro groo 4 clarifyin..den i guess she shud look more like Ann Kok..more like SYT rite? hmm..may consider goin nxt time...I posted some pics of this Japanese actress/model some time ago... Leisure's Yuki-san looks abit like her...

http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi044yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi017yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi024yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi038yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi021yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi035yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi018yuko.html

Cheers n cheong-ahhhhhhhhh........!!! :D

Optimus_Prime
19-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I posted some pics of this Japanese actress/model some time ago... Leisure's Yuki-san looks abit like her...

http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi044yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi017yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi024yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi038yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi021yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi035yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi018yuko.html

Cheers n cheong-ahhhhhhhhh........!!!

Bro Groo...er... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO !!! R u out of your Samurai Mind ??? Post this pics here !!

Make the already long Queue for The League's Patron Goddess stretch from Bukit Timah to Kular Lumpur !!! Like that I think camp overnite like Bro HCC oso no use liao !! :D

Sighhh.... poor Yuki-san will be soooo over-worked again !! Must go comfort her liao... heehee... Heng she going on her monthly week-long break soon. Bro Groo... standard lah... u take care of the House while we go honeymoon at Bali...heehee.. :p

EPL-Mad Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

hilrtougi
20-08-2005, 12:16 AM
which part of kallang is leisure located..??

HC_Cheongster
20-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Make the already long Queue for The League's Patron Goddess stretch from Bukit Timah to Kular Lumpur !!! Like that I think camp overnite like Bro HCC oso no use liao !!

Shoo shoo dun come disturb me :D kekekeekek now hor becos of bro groo pitch tent oso need to take queue no liao lah!!!! :eek:

and its all bro groo fault kkekekekeke lucky i still got "後備美人" chanel no 5 kekekekekekekeke

sg_boytoy
20-08-2005, 02:20 PM
which part of kallang is leisure located..??

Erm... Leisure is at the Bukit Timah part of Kallang, so if you are facing the National Stadium while standing by the roadside with the Singapore Indoor Stadium behind you, just turn right and walk towards the McDonald's. When you reach the McDonald's, go in, order a large fries (takeaway), go out, stand by the roadside, wave at any passing taxi until one stops for you, then board the cab and tell the uncle to bring you to Bukit Timah Plaza. Munch on the fries along the way, it's looonng journey...

groo
20-08-2005, 02:37 PM
which part of kallang is leisure located..??Well, i have it on good authority from bro-Gedangsa that it's inside the big building along Irrawaddy Road... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

groo
20-08-2005, 02:48 PM
...Make the already long Queue for The League's Patron Goddess stretch from Bukit Timah to Kular Lumpur !!!...poor Yuki-san will be soooo over-worked again !!...Heng she going on her monthly week-long break soon. Bro Groo... standard lah... u take care of the House while we go honeymoon at Bali...Yippee! Another chance to throw all her panties, bras, G-strings, bikinis, thongs, lingerie, limited edition and limited-limited edition Victoria's Secret undergarments - used and unsused - on her waterbed and have a rollicking good time!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D
...lucky i still got "後備美人" chanel no 5...That's the idea mah - after our ass-steamed FRs on Chanel #69, Debra, brown sugar Sofia and white sugar Sugar, the Qs have been getting longer leh - so much so that they have to bring in the NTUC's cashiers to maintain some form of order leh.... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :p

tokkon1
21-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Frequent this HC at least once a week when it was located at Leisure drome. Ever since moved to Bkt Timah Plaza, only been there twice. The last time was yesterday.

Generally the new place is nicer in decor with major improvement in the dining and wet areas. However the ID made a mistake in enclosing the hot pool area cos the running 'waterfall' makes the room extremely noisy with the sound reverberating throughout the room.

Many of the old gers have left wif new ones being iadded like nokia, joyce, debra etc.

Yesterday the recep recommended Joyce. (new one, the previous ang pai Joyce is now in Lexon at Balmoral).

When she came into the room, I was quite happy cos she looks good. Pretty, fair and wif great complexion.

Her massage skill was mediocre at best. Not for someone who wants a good massage.

However her 'special' skills is fantastic. 15 mins into the massage, she confirms wif me that I want the full pkg. She strip off everything except her G string and began licking me all over my back to my neck and then concentrating on the ears.

She then turn me around and starts on my nipples. Her kissing and licking is strong and wet. Just the way I like it. She moves downwards and wif the tip of her tongue starts licking my cock orifice, the entire underside of the shaft and ending wif sucking on my balls.

Meantime her butts are next to my face so I grab her ankle and lifted it over my head positioning her pussy directly over my mouth. I pulled her panty to one side to expose her pussy and after determining that it was nice, clean and odorless, I invade it wif my tongue. I subject it wif my full repertoire of actions. Jabbing, licking, rotating, the full works.

She was enjoying it very much as her wetness became like a torrent. She repays my effort wif very strong suction coupling wif deep throat actions. Stealing a glance at the full lgth mirror, it was really exciting to see her hunched over my didi and bobbling her head so fiercely up and down. She gave as well as she can take and we enjoyed this oral session for quite a while until my neck starts to ache.

I pushed her pelvis gently away and she disengage her mouth from my didi and turn her body around to face me. Wif her hand she wipes her wetness from my mouth, looks at me wif a cfm grin and in an instance she was frenching me really hard. Our tongues were dueling away taking turns to suck it into each other's mouth. She was lying wif her boby on top of me and our groins were rubbing against each other hard. My hard kuku mashing and grinding against her pussy.

After kissing, again she moves her lips downwards to my nipples and down towards my very hard prick and before she engulfs it to blow again, she slips on the CD. After capping she blows again and sat on me inserting my kuku into her very wet cunt. She began riding me while my hands are busy squeezing her small boobs.

After a while, I turn her on her back and assume missionary. It was hard and furious wif lots of hard pumping and frenching. SHe ask to do doggie and halfway on turning her back to me, I stopped her and instead we proceed to do the scissor style wif me sitting on her inner thigh and raising her other leg over my shoulder. In this position I pumped her really good, sliding in and out effortlessly.

Doggie style next and I really enjoyed the mirror view. Her squatting on all fours, head drooping to the floor, arse hanging high wif me banging her from behind is satisfying my ego.

Can feel that I'm gg to cum soon so I turn her around to resume missionary. I like it cos I can see her face and kiss her while pumping her. Wif a final burst of speed, I rammed home and ARRRRRHHHH.....
Truly sextyfying... :thumbs_up

Ratings:
Looks: 8 )
Body: 8 (slim, well proportioned)
Boobs: 7 (B if C wud be great)
Frenching : 9 (Heavenly)
BBBJ: 9 (Good technique and strong)
FJ: 9 (No rushing and willing to follow your leads.)
rtf: Definite Yes
Damage: $45 massage $100 (full Pkg)

Cococock
22-08-2005, 01:04 AM
HI,
New bite joining this thread. Actually not new lah. looking at sammy since last year and onli recently sign on as member bcos bua tahan. hope you all don't mind I join in, cos leisure is the onli place I patronice most, know yuki when she first start, introduc by recept michelle, now long Q loew, channel was earlier, also long Q leow, tried debra, Yann (former BT Inn), Sugar, and many more.....I actually did a post on lisa, nos 1 BBBJ in leisure earlier but was deleted leh..don't know why.....

careful!!
.....now I saw this joyce, yes I agreed she is wild, but be careful guy, 2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic! Then once I went there tried to look for her, but was not working for few days so tried another "girl". The "girl" told me that Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right. I thought mayb the girl is jeolous. So kay-po, I check with recept on FL, confirm Joyce sometime book by customer for whole day session. I don't believe so I ask recep when she is back, I like to book her..... after the session when we have a little time I ask her about FL, she just smile and dont give answer. I probe again and again and she finally say sometime. I cheekily ask do you do raw also and she say depend on how much. Still poking for $$, 200? 400? 500? She just say bye-bye times up. hope to see me again...I cannot 100% confirm cos I did not try and wouldn't try if given a chance but very suspicious. I check with other girls, some say possible, some say don't know, ask about price, everyone ask me to ask joyce myself. Anyway I don't want to take the risk, anyway her boob is too flat for me, like men. It is up to you bros. I don't mean to say bad about joyce, just think of the way she perform and what she can do outside can b veri suspicious. I rather stick to my Yuki and Lisa and new found Ruby! No risk!

I like to contribute as much as I can positively, and possible I also like to provide warning, so that all bros cheongster here can have save sex...

Hope you bros can accept + and - commends, always + can be overdone.

groo
22-08-2005, 02:18 AM
.....careful!!.....2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic!....Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right...check with recept on FL, confirm Joyce sometime book by customer for whole day session...book her..... ask her about FL, she just smile and dont give answer...ask do you do raw also and she say depend on how much. Still poking for $$, 200? 400? 500? ...cannot 100% confirm cos I did not try and wouldn't try if given a chance but very suspicious. I check with other girls, some say possible, some say don't know, ask about price, everyone ask me to ask joyce myself. Anyway I don't want to take the risk,...don't mean to say bad about joyce, just think of the way she perform and what she can do outside can b veri suspicious. ...I like to contribute as much as I can positively, and possible I also like to provide warning, so that all bros cheongster here can have save sex...Hope you bros can accept + and - commends, always + can be overdone.Hi bro-cococock, although you have spoken out and made a serious allegation against Joyce and her practises, your effort is nonetheless highly commendable because that is what this forum is all about - sharing not only just the good stuff but also giving our bros here due warning against unsafe methods and practises and bad news when they are discovered. :( This will definitely armed us with the tools to make a safer and hopefully, better informed choice and decision.

Well done and i've upped you 4 caps - i'm keeping my fingers crossed that what you've alleged is true and avoiding Joyce... I almost tried her 2 weeks ago when Yuki was unavailable...

So care to shed a short FR on Lisa, the tallest WL in Leisure, and on Ruby? :p Thanks and cheers! Cheong-ahhhhhh........!

tokkon1
22-08-2005, 02:44 AM
HI,
.....now I saw this joyce, yes I agreed she is wild, but be careful guy, 2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic! Then once I went there tried to look for her, but was not working for few days so tried another "girl". The "girl" told me that Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right. I thought mayb the girl is jeolous. So kay-po, I rather stick to my Yuki and Lisa and new found Ruby! No risk!

I like to contribute as much as I can positively, and possible I also like to provide warning, so that all bros cheongster here can have save sex...

Hope you bros can accept + and - commends, always + can be overdone.

Hi bro Cococock...Have read what you have written abt Joyce and thanks for the warning. Cheonging however carries risk and the best way is to abstain from cheonging and stick to one confirmed clean partner. Everytime we cheong in places like HC, KTV, Geylang...in fact any commercial sex, risks are involved.

UNfortunately for most of us here in SBF, it's not possible or else we wudn't be in this forum. Let's just be careful and dun take unnecessary risk like doing raw but also we must be fair...cos your comment altho given in good interest cud inadvertantly hurt the livelihood of an innocent ger. Cud it be a case of 'jealousy' by a rival?

By the way..Lisa's one of my fav too. Her sliight bucktooth is kinda cute.

Optimus_Prime
22-08-2005, 10:24 AM
but be careful guy, 2 months ago I had a few session with her. Fantastic! Then once I went there tried to look for her, but was not working for few days so tried another "girl". The "girl" told me that Joyce do FL outside and sometime raw, if the price is right. I thought mayb the girl is jeolous. Could it be a jealous rival as you said?? Competition is intense in WL trade !!
So kay-po, I check with recept on FL, confirm Joyce sometime book by customer for whole day session. I don't believe so I ask recep when she is back, I like to book her..... after the session when we have a little time I ask her about FL, she just smile and dont give answer. I probe again and again and she finally say sometime. I don't mean to say bad about joyce, just think of the way she perform and what she can do outside can b veri suspicious. Recep knows of whole day booking... then it's not FL liao... it's someone buying up all her sessions for the day... wah liao 14 X $45 = $630 !! Must be one rich customer !!

Well bro one thing is for sure... whether true or not... you have probably reduced her patronage from samsters here by 50% with this post. But still I am grateful for your warning just that it needs a 2nd source to be verified... any bros wanna comment ?

EPL-Mad Member of The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen

Optimus_Prime
22-08-2005, 10:28 AM
So care to shed a short FR on Lisa, the tallest WL in Leisure, and on Ruby Thanks and cheers! Cheong-ahhhhhh........!

I thout u BURN-OUT liao... still wanna QC two new Leisure Gems ah !!

Wat about MOAN-ica ??? :p

PS: U went fishing in Bishan river again is it ?? Next time dun catch Koi already, kenna fined and followed everywhere !! :D

EPL-Mad Member of The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen

Darknites
22-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Frequent this HC at least once a week when it was located at Leisure drome. Ever since moved to Bkt Timah Plaza, only been there twice. The last time was yesterday.
haha.. same here.. I used to visit it quite regularly for a couple of months when it was back in Kallang.. but have yet to step into this new premises...

now that gals changed and std seems not too back.. may go back for a try.. so, just to confirm, the same style where you can still view gals at the rest area still applies here?

Cheers,
Shadow

tokkon1
22-08-2005, 03:37 PM
haha.. same here.. I used to visit it quite regularly for a couple of months when it was back in Kallang.. but have yet to step into this new premises...

now that gals changed and std seems not too back.. may go back for a try.. so, just to confirm, the same style where you can still view gals at the rest area still applies here?

Cheers,
Shadow

The new layout dosn't permit it anymore unlike the last premise at leisuredrome where the dining area is between the gers restroom and the massage rooms upstairs. The gers have to walk pass the dining area each time they go up to the massage room right? :D

When drinking coffee can always see them walking back and forth and if interested, can always ask 'Hai Lam Kia' or Raymond for their names.

Like you I regret this feature is gone. :o However, generally everything else have improved.

Happy bonking bro...

groo
22-08-2005, 06:33 PM
...... whether true or not... you have probably reduced her patronage from samsters here by 50% with this post. But still I am grateful for your warning just that it needs a 2nd source to be verified... any bros wanna comment ?*Hand-up*Yes, bro-OP, i wanna comment... In my situation, whether the allegation is true or not, i've to take every precaution... Like bro-+++kon1 pointed out, anytime you bonk a WL/FL/HL/?L, there's a risk and this risk is greater for some bros than for others... So the idea is to reduce this risk and maybe like me, some bonksters would want to take every precaution they can, to the extent of being kiasi, but can we help it? :o
...I thout u BURN-OUT liao... still wanna QC two new Leisure Gems...MOAN-ica ???...U went fishing in Bishan river again is it ?? Next time dun catch Koi already...Burnout also can update info for my Fray-a-Prey list for when i 出关 mah... Bwahahahahaahhahaaha!!!! :D Anyway, Lisa not that new leh...

My har-Monica huh? Now burnout, no mood lah - yesterday, i was watching EPL with some frens when Ms Tiger bent down in her unbuttoned tee and showing me her goods while serving the frothy, i've to push her away because she was blocking the TV! Heeheehee! But also because she CMI lah!

Bishan river in Bishan Park is opened 24/7, so you make a trip there in the dead of the night - nobody will bother you... especially now that it's chit-guet! Bwahahahhahaahhaa!!!

Sometimes
22-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Yesterday the recep recommended Joyce. (new one, the previous ang pai Joyce is now in Lexon at Balmoral).

Ratings:
Boobs: 7 (B if C wud be great)

Are we talking about the same Joyce?? The current one got B meh... :confused: look more like A- to me..

Sometimes
22-08-2005, 06:47 PM
So care to shed a short FR on Lisa, the tallest WL in Leisure, and on Ruby? Thanks and cheers! Cheong-ahhhhhh........!

Although Lisa is tall but don't think she is the tallest. I think May is the tallest but dunno whether she is still there or not. :p

If u like ba-gei (rabbit tooth) BJ, the feeling of teeth rubbing skin then u can try Lisa :D

HC_Cheongster
22-08-2005, 06:49 PM
yesterday, i was watching EPL with some frens when Ms Tiger bent down in her unbuttoned tee and showing me her goods while serving the frothy, i've to push her away because she was blocking the TV! Heeheehee! But also because she CMI lah!

Wah u dare to do tat arr!!! if i do tat think Ms Tiger will attack me liao!!! kekekekeke and i will hve to say goodbye to my soccer every weekends oso..... so bo bian sometimes hve to entertain her a bit hahahha :D

HC_Cheongster
22-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Although Lisa is tall but don't think she is the tallest. I think May is the tallest but dunno whether she is still there or not.

If u like ba-gei (rabbit tooth) BJ, the feeling of teeth rubbing skin then u can try Lisa bro sometimes u regular tat izzit??? got SYT to intro intro bo kekekeke :D

Sometimes
22-08-2005, 06:58 PM
bro sometimes u regular tat izzit??? got SYT to intro intro bo kekekeke

Haha used to be regular there when they were operating in Kallang, but cos now they seldom update their stock so seldom go liao loh :(

The only famous SYT there is none other then the person who can make Q from Jurong to East Coast one loh :D

groo
22-08-2005, 07:04 PM
...If u like ba-gei (rabbit tooth) BJ, the feeling of teeth rubbing skin then u can try LisaHehheh, bro-ST, i know of some ba-gei girls who are very SYT and cute leh - but how do you rate Lisa on looks? One Leisure WL actually recommended me to try her... :p
...Wah u dare to do tat arr!!! if i do tat think Ms Tiger will attack me liao!!! ...will hve to say goodbye to my soccer every weekends..... so bo bian sometimes hve to entertain her a bit...Bro-HCC, i'm referring to the beer lady leh... i read your post and it sounds to me like you're referring to your Tigress.... Bwahahahahahahahha!!!! :D Sorry, no offense intended!
...bro sometimes... got SYT to intro intro bo?...Maybe you can cheong Ruby and put up a FR here? We wait with bated lusty breath... Heeheehee!

HC_Cheongster
22-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Haha used to be regular there when they were operating in Kallang, but cos now they seldom update their stock so seldom go liao loh

The only famous SYT there is none other then the person who can make Q from Jurong to East Coast one loh :DWho izzit???? i oni know the one whos queue start from bukit timah all the way to KL one kekekekke :D

HC_Cheongster
22-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Bro-HCC, i'm referring to the beer lady leh... i read your post and it sounds to me like you're referring to your Tigress.... Bwahahahahahahahha!!!! Sorry, no offense intended!
Maybe you can cheong Ruby and put up a FR here? We wait with bated lusty breath... Heeheehee!Orrrr i thought Ms Tiger = Tigress mah. paisei paisei hehehehehe

Ruby = SYT ???? hhmmmmmm point noted. will visit her once i clean up mount Turkey after bro OP make a mess of it kekekekekeke :D

Sometimes
22-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Hehheh, bro-ST, i know of some ba-gei girls who are very SYT and cute leh - but how do you rate Lisa on looks? One Leisure WL actually recommended me to try her

For me I think her look is 7/10 when she close her mouth :D

Anyway she is worth a try lah cos I also like the feeling of teeth touching skin muahahaha

Sometimes
22-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Who izzit???? i oni know the one whos queue start from bukit timah all the way to KL one kekekekke

Wah yrs longer then mine lei haha but shd be the same person lah :p

tokkon1
22-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Are we talking about the same Joyce?? The current one got B meh... :confused: look more like A- to me..

"She began riding me while my hands are busy squeezing her small boobs."

I did say her boobs' are small. Maybe you're right, wasn't paying too much attn at that particular moment. Keke... :D

Horny King II
22-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Is Moon still workingin Leisure? She used to be my favourite. I stop visiting her after she grow fatter.

kaido
23-08-2005, 12:04 AM
it have been long time since I have step in there... luk tat it getting more happening den b4... :rolleyes: must go there & try this Joyce tat bros here kept mention... :D

Cococock
23-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi all bros, i don't mean to destroy joyce livelihood, just happen to find out. of course i don't look rich to her mayb she ignore me so i cannot find out further. anyway not interested leow, afterall there are still so many pretty girl out there we can try and have safe fun....

FR on Lisa:
apology if my FR is no good. lisa look ordinary, not ugly, a decent girl, but when she smile she look sweet, actually her teeth are not that bad looking lah... i didn notice it until its mention here .... but her massage is good too, not those touch here touch there but, she can do proper one and twist your back, the rest is pretty routine, catbath and tickle follow by the usual question, as for me, not need to ask anymore, she auto stop and when out to collect CD and chinese tea. she will ask me whether i like drink tea today? actually she mean bbbj my didi with tea - i will reply drink the whole cup for me! men the experience was estacy, warm and sucking pressure. she suck hard and deep, for the moment i thod i am watching deep throat live! starring my didi. sometime i enjoy so much i forget to fuck her and she has to ask me hoi! you turn now! ....Oki, i normally ride her to heaven very quickly, she like you to grab her boobs, she will close her eye and moan until u lai-leow! good massage good suck and can fuck, what more can you ask after a hard day work.....

rating, my math no good and veri confuse with numbering...
look; sweet, about 3 table spoon of sugar
boob: my hand can cup, good size, suitable for mum-mum like baby.
height waist and ther rest: sorry did not bring measuring tape, how you guy measure? her body look OK and slim, no major fat. a women body! can wake my didi.
BBBJ: nos 1 for me, deep throat category, i like the way she work on it like she never eat for few days, no worri she wont swallow it.
pussy: my didi refuse to tell me, but i feel good, sometime can grip your didi.
arse: never visit the place
she got long leg, can hang on your shoulder, can't think of anything else.

sorri got to go, knock on the door....Ruby she got nice pussy!! you want to eat it. understand she dont suka suka let anyone go near there, must ask permission from HQ ....can some bros can help report on ruby...i can only remember her pussy, fogot how she look like leow...knock! knoc

woodlands80
23-08-2005, 03:04 PM
leisure HC in bukit timah has always been my buddies and me fave hang-out ...

nice abience ... polite waiter .... small pool but always no one so u can enjoy urself or with ur buddy ... and the osim leg message also not bad ...

i had tried jesslyn , joyce and my buddies always recommend chanel ... although we r still waitin for the chance to try Yuki .. anyway not a necessary but this place rock ... u can hv a more privately enjoyment here ...

wonder is jesslyn still around ... the last time i tried her she's so nice ...

piranha
25-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Manage to pop in this joint after some time liao.

Short FR on May.

Due to not much time, had sauna, hot pool and bath within 30mins. Went to room after they called number. Really don't know what to expect this time round cos never book any girls. Recep say they will recommend. Deep inside hopeful to get someone my taste la.

In came May. She is pretty tall. Asked me playfully to strip off my shorts saying it is her law and in her territory now. No choice but to follow her orders.

Her massage is not too bad. Not enuf strength but then not anyhow press press type. She wore a short dress so during massage can feel her smooth warm skin on my body. Very shiok as she rubba rubba using her legs sometimes. After 20 mins of massage she ask the golden question.

Gave me a good cat bath on my back from top to toes using her mouth and tongue. Not too wet. As she slowly work her way down, she stopped at my ass and gave me a good AR. Very SHIOK. Long time no get AR liao.

Turn me over and repeat on my front. After a while, capped me and gave me a good BJ with deep throating. She will look at me occasionally as she BJ. WAAH!

I then asked for missionary and thrust her hard. Before entering her, I felt her pussy and she was very wet. No need me to work on her, she ready liao. She has a very flexible body and put her legs on my shoulder, alternating with grabbing my back with her legs.

After 5 mins, turn her around for doggie style. The mirrors on the wall really can do some wonders. Can watch her moaning away and see the breast boobing away as I pound her from the back. Nice round ass too. After about 5 mins, she started to moan louder and I can feel the end is near. Increase the tempo finally burst my load.

Had a good sleep last night as can feel legs and body weak.

Looks: 7
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7 (B )
Frenching : No. (She gave me AR la)
BJ: 8 (Good technique and strong)
FJ: 8.5 (No rushing and willing to follow your leads.)
rtf: Yes. But then so many others to try.

groo
25-08-2005, 06:57 PM
...Short FR on May...She is pretty tall....Her massage is not too bad...not anyhow press press type...After 20 mins of massage she ask the golden question...good cat bath on my back from top to toes using her mouth and tongue...slowly work her way down...gave me a good AR. Very SHIOK. Long time no get AR liao...Turn me over and repeat on my front...capped me and gave me a good BJ with deep throating. She will look at me occasionally as she BJ. WAAH!...asked for missionary...has a very flexible body and put her legs on my shoulder, alternating with grabbing my back with her legs...After 5 mins, turn her around for doggie style...Nice round ass too...After about 5 mins, she started to moan louder and I can feel the end is near. Increase the tempo finally burst my load...Frenching : No. (She gave me AR la)...Hmmm... bro-Piranha, a nice and long Short FR... Bwahahahahahaha! :D Congratulations! You just bonked the tallest girl in Leisure, May! So now no need for me to QC her liao! Heeheehee! :p No frenching cos she did AR? Hehheh, good one! Maybe, next time you can AR her... Haw!

Your effort deserves some rep points... Cheers and cheong-ahhh.....!

piranha
29-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Bro groo,

Thanks for the points. Will try to return some to you.

There was one or two very hot chicks there but did not manage to get their names. Too Shy to ask openly. Ha ha. But close door time different la.

As for May, her cat bath is not just licking. SHe uses her lips/mouth quite a lot so gives a very warm feeling. Hard to describe. Have to try it to know.

Optimus_Prime
29-08-2005, 09:20 AM
In came May. She is pretty tall. Asked me playfully to strip off my shorts saying it is her law and in her territory now. No choice but to follow her orders.
Looks: 7
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7 (B )
Frenching : No. (She gave me AR la)
BJ: 8 (Good technique and strong)
FJ: 8.5 (No rushing and willing to follow your leads.)
rtf: Yes. But then so many others to try.

ALRITE !! Another un-earthed gem at Leisure !! :D How old is May, bro piranha ?

Looks like May have struck a chord with Bro Groo... hmmmm.. I detect a arse-steamed FR coming soon...heehee...
How tall is this May ?? 1.7 and above ?? Beside a fetish for anything PINK .. I oso go for anything Tall too !! heehee... :p

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

piranha
29-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Hmmmm, I think she is about 1.7m. As I myself quite tall, so reckon she should be around there.

May should be around early 20. Never ask her age though. Comes from the famous town up north.

groo
30-08-2005, 12:38 PM
...May have struck a chord with Bro Groo... hmmmm.. I detect a arse-steamed FR coming soon...Hehhehheh, bro-OP, dun cho-cho me like that lah! But i miss my tcss-therapy sexxion with FL-May... :D But seems like BHC's very quiet... so many gals on leave... the Chit-Guet Syndrome? :p

Merl
31-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Time to share updated FRs again. Click on the link at my signature.

When you see the excel file, just click on the box and the comments will appear. If you cant see the whole FR then right-click yr mouse and select "Edit comments".

There are still plenty of gems to be uncover in Leisure. BUT WHEN will I get to sample Yuki-san ... wahahaa :)

Note : If the link "mati" then wait for the next update. Took me lots of time and effort to complie and reload the link. :o

HC_Cheongster
31-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Quality Inspection on new gal Mico

After receiving tip off from Chief Zack and bro OP that there is a new SYT reporting to work at leisure, decided to personally do an inspection on her.

Call up at round 1030am, was surprised tat she was already book till 1545 liao!!!! WOW!!! The pple here really fast leg fast hand sia!!! Lucky still got time slot for me kekekekeke

The first impression

Anyway, after going for my sauna and Jacuzzi, I proceeded to the room. Was waiting anxiously for her to came in. “Knock Knock” and in she came. Do a CT scan on her.

Results:-

Looks :- 7/10 ( Confirmed an SYT, with CFM look. Yuki-san looks sweeter though. But she has a kind of sexiness tat yuki-san lacks of. )

Body :- 7.5/10 ( Chubby type. With a pair of big boobs. Should be at least a “C” cup. Fair smooth skin )

Voice :- Sweet and gentle.

Dressing :- Wears a white skirt. A bit see through cos can @@ her white g-strings kekekekeke

TCSS :- Think still bit shy. But tries hard to strike conversation

Pass with good results.

The massage

Proceeded to give me a hard massage. Hmmmmm…. Not bad. Show some strength and keep asking whether can a not. All at the vital points. Can stop my @@s from trying to beo her cleaverage as she bends down. Kekekekeke Can @@ tat she is trying hard.

Pass too. Sure hopes she keep tat standard up though.

The main course

Ask me very softly whether I wan special a not. Think not used to it kua. Anyway of course I opt for a full course. So she goes out to take barang barang.

Her Body

Came back and strips herself. WOW!!! Nice figure wor. A bit bah bah but not bad wor. Pity got bit of tummy. But her boobies sure make up everything!!!! Kekekeke Should be a “C” cupper with pinkish brown nips. Sure looks delicious. Yum yum. Little general standing at attention at once!!!

Pass with flying colours!!!!

The Cat bath and Blow Job

Started with my nips. Hmmmm….. nice. Small licks here and there with some suction here and there. Slowly moves southwards to my balls. Did some licking and suction there. Moves more south again to my thighs and ankles. Arrhhhhhh one of my weak points. Was feeling damn high ler.

Then Give me a blow job. Not bad oso wor!! Think Chief teaches her well kekekekeke Good suction power with some licks here and there. Can hear the “Splash Splash” sound kekekekeke

After tat change to Catbath again. Worrrrr makes me damn horny. Then gave me another blow again. Arrggggggg If carries on like tat think I might not be able to take it liao. Luckily, she stops. Phew…..

Again, Pass!!!

The Bonk

She mounted me. Hmmmmm…. Mei mei not those loose loose type. Okie. Started to rock a bit. Not bery good rocking though. But @@ing those two Melons is enuff ler!!!!!! Hands r damn busy playing with them kekekekeke Felt soft soft and nice to squeeze and play with. Kekekekekeke. Gave me a catbath on my nips again while continued to rock. Arrgggggg…..

After tat change to doggie. Its my turn to do some workout liao. Bang her with slow rhyme. Slowly upped my pace. Should @@ the Views on the mirror!!! WOW!!! Her boobies were bouncing all the way!!! Yum yum. Cannot tahan.

Change to missionary sideways. Should see those boobs Swinging all the way!!!! Then change to missioary. after bonking for some times i was astonised by her. she actually moves my body upwards to give my nips a cat bath!!!! this is the killer moves for me!!! thought oni GIGI and JOYCE knew about this weakness of mine!!! kekekekeke

Within mins i unloaded!!! arggghhhhh!!!!!!

A sex-tisfying bonk!!!!! kekekekekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
01-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Anyway almost 4got the

Summary on Miko :-

Looks :- 7/10 ( SYT with CFM look )
Body :-7.5/10 ( Chubby bah bah type. )
Boobs :- "C" Cup with pinkish brown nips
Massage :- 6/10 ( Still rooms for improvement )
BJ :- 6.5/10 ( Could be longer duration though )
FJ :- 7.5/10 ( The Boobies sure does miracle!!! )

RTF :- YES!!!!!! :D

sg_boytoy
01-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Bro HCC, I thought I wanted to recharge first, now your step-by-step assessment and grading is making me very gian liao, very bad lah you :D

HC_Cheongster
01-09-2005, 10:42 AM
After all my recent conquers i oso need to re-charge ler!!!! feeling the burn-out liao!!! chum wait no $$ to eat need to eat grass liao kekekekekeke seems like i will b very very quiet for the next 2 wks ler. so u better dun post too many nose bleeding FRs arr!!!!!!! :D

Merl
01-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Anyway almost 4got the

Summary on Miko :-

Looks :- 7/10 ( SYT with CFM look )
Body :-7.5/10 ( Chubby bah bah type. )
Boobs :- "C" Cup with pinkish brown nips
Massage :- 6/10 ( Still rooms for improvement )
BJ :- 6.5/10 ( Could be longer duration though )
FJ :- 7.5/10 ( The Boobies sure does miracle!!! )

RTF :- YES!!!!!! :D

Bro HCC,

Hope yr Steamy FR will take the queue off Yuki for a while. Then I might be able to grab a time slot to sample the cutie Yuki :D

sam1313
02-09-2005, 02:51 AM
well... i still waiting for Yuki-San leh.... hehe..

After reading some bros. are going for Mico.. me quick quick steal eat Yuki-san on 31/09... fail too due to my calling at 1900 hour.. anyway expected.. but sui sui my perfume also on long leave liao... ah~~ must well keep my curse lor.

Today.. saw again the big big bros are re-charging.. haha.. BIG hope for me... damn it.. Yuki-San ON LEAVE!!! Okay.. next go to who?? heehee.. Mico lor~~~~~

Gosh! at last the seal on my little ones. broken by MICO. :D

Number called.. and i'm on my way to the room... pass by the EMERGENCY ROOM (By the way, what is the EMERGENCY ROOM???) and a gem shown up from there.. woooo... is the kind I Like~~~ proceed to my room and keep thingking.. hopefully she is the one...

Knock Knock... :D Yeappy!!! she is the one... Thanks to all the bros ... She really got the ingredient... mood are high already...

The rest.. FULLY support HC_Cheongster's view..

She is kind of shy, therefore I just kept quiet and let her do the massage.. mmm... keep @@ her.. heehee.. her massage are good. with her smooth skin rubah rubah here and there... I'm in cloud 9 liao..

The very soft and sweet golden question comes... of course opt for full... can not tahan liao..

Catbath okay.. as i'm already lost my mind with the nicest pink @@.... and smooth fair legs. Blowjob are wonderful.

Here comes she mounted me.. oooohh~~~ si bei tight.. I'm not sure if all the streaming FRs made her over work or she really still so virgin.. or my sealing curse for Yuki is really that powerful.. she is not manage to move at all!! Tried the 2nd time, "Ouch!" she cried... My heart pain liao... like the 1st time i do with my virgin gf.

part two to be continue..

sam1313
02-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Part Two continue..

So we switch to missionery... very slow. I bonk, i didn't wanna hurt her.... she is moaning from soft to high as I'm increase my momentum.. Felt so high yet kind of sorry for her pain..
I'm slow down again... change doggie?? no.. I told myself... Normally I bonk really deep in doggie style.. well.. bend down try to careless her.. or rest her tense... she hug me tight and moun.. I felt she try hard to please.. real hard to please.. but somehow deep down she is still fighting with her own emotions... I couldn't stop now... like when I first bonk my virgin girl friend whois willing to give yet is in pain and frighten... with all these feeling, I stop controling but just off load myself... continue to pump while hug her tight.. till I pull myself up and stop... then she softly asked: "Chu le ah?" she didn't even know i'm already off load cause my bros is still rod solid hard.. I just couldn't made myself to continue.. I think she need rest.... mentally rest too... then while cleaning me up.. she said : "Ni de hau dar ah..."

She pass every expects I want in flying colours. however it needs time for her to adjust..... I'll leave her alone from now on... She is really a nice gals and hope Brosthers here treat her with care.

RTF?? for sure!!! but not within these one or two months..

I'm still got to q for Yuki San !!! as well as welcome back my honey next month... kekekekeke :D

Optimus_Prime
02-09-2005, 03:38 PM
So we switch to missionery... very slow. I bonk, i didn't wanna hurt her.... she is moaning from soft to high as I'm increase my momentum.. Felt so high yet kind of sorry for her pain..

I felt she try hard to please.. real hard to please.. but somehow deep down she is still fighting with her own emotions...

I think she need rest.... mentally rest too... She pass every expects I want in flying colours. however it needs time for her to adjust..... I'll leave her alone from now on... She is really a nice gals and hope Brosthers here treat her with care.

Bro sam1313,

Please accept my salute to you for being a GENTLEMEN !! (oso dispatch FIVE of my transforming Auto-points to assist you as well)

I saw Mico on her first day at work (but still slower than Bro Zack who saw her when she was still training..) She struck me as a damn beautiful lady.

Only later that I realise from Bro Zack's post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1151174&postcount=1262) that Mico has never been in the HC line before. And also from his subsequent post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1152726&postcount=1274) it seems she might be a little overwhelm by the sheer number of customers she had to serve like you have correctly noted. Even in Bro HCC's FR above, you can detect a bit of Mico's mental (??) or physical (??) state. I think this girl will still need to get used to working in a HC (where an Ang Pai serves up to 12 customers a day).

Dun get me wrong, I am not asking bros not to go look for Mico. (hey... even I myself am fighting the urge not to charge into Leisure and have my 1st bonk w Mico) But just that if you do look for Mico, please treat her nice & gentle. I think she has the potential to blossom into a Queen rivalling Yuki-san but this first few days or weeks will be critical... one rough customer and she may just quit the scene pre-maturely.

I think my post in the "Afternoon Delights" thread says it all...
Hey Bro HCC, where's my coffee ?? I oso lead-scout for Mico... but now that you have QC Mico... I think I will KIV Mico until my energon cubes reach a premium stage.

As bro Zack said she's a HC Virgin ... so bros please take it easy on her. I dun think she had to service so many horny bros before ... no matter how mentally prepared you are... it's still going to be a strain both mentally and physically.

Since she's chosen this path, there's not much we can do but be a true (horny) Gentlemen when we are with her.

Ok, bros... I have said my piece. Optimus Out.

Sometimes
02-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Short FR on May.

Turn me over and repeat on my front. After a while, capped me and gave me a good BJ with deep throating. She will look at me occasionally as she BJ. WAAH!

If u are into BBBJ, try her hot & cold tea BBBJ, u will know the sensation of heaven n hell :D haha

Nice FR, up yr pts

Congratulations! You just bonked the tallest girl in Leisure, May! So now no need for me to QC her liao! Heeheehee!

Wow bro groo got another target liao ah, so hows the session wif Lisa huh? :p

Sometimes
02-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Quality Inspection on new gal Mico

"TING"!! Did my ears just went up? New gal, wooohooo :p

Sometimes
03-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Haven been to Leisure for quite some time, & due to heavy work load, causes me to have less chances to go cheonging. After this week full work load, at last got some time to check out SBF & got the info - a new girl - Miko !

From the way other bros describe her, really beh tahan liao! Especially the C cup with Pink Nips !! "Ting Ting Ting" Both ears n little bro also up liao! Quickly call Leisure & Yes, she is available!

Side track abit, cos have not been here for quite some time, found out the food served was not bad today so decided to try out. "Chap Chai" rice, variety of vegetables & meat is not bad, but just tat is cold, if not it will be very yummy!

Went into the room & waited anxiously. In came the legendary Miko.

LOOK - 6/10 Hmmm would give her a 5/10 on 1st impression. Her look is those type tat will grow on u. After my session I will give her a 6/10.

BODY - 7/10 Very nice C- cup with PINK nips which is her best asset. Not on the plump side but with tummy fats. Flabby buttock tat is gd for doggy. One of the smoothest skin I ever come across which is her 2nd best asset but a bit, only a bit rough near the left shoulder. Tight mei-mei which is her 3rd best asset.

Massage - 6/10 Takes her time to masage u. Some pressure on certain parts of body is strong. Some no strength

Catbath - 6/10 Still on the pre-mature side. Alot of room for improvement.

BBBJ - 6/10 Also on the pre-mature side. Although has "slurp slurp" sound but not much feeling. Like those feeling when yr gf BJ u for the 1st time. But she put in effort to do it for quite some time.

FJ - 6/10 A normal FJ with soft moaning. Love to suck yr nips when bonking her. Will take the initiative to bring yr hands to her big asset when she is on top. For kissing, after yr lips touch her lips her for less then 1 sec, she will turn away, so not much gf feel on this part.

RTF - Yes

Overall - got room for improvement & PASSED

dream88sg
03-09-2005, 08:51 AM
I have not been to Leisure for quite some time because it is out of place for me. But since the entry of Miko I thought I have a chance with the queen.

Even then I tried to call in 10:30 and Miko was like book to 3pm??? So I ask for Yuki and got her at 1 (do they start at 1 or 12?)

Went into the room & waited for some time. Yuki wasa bit late. Must be the last customer very long. She will very friendly and I like her gentleness.

LOOK - 7/10 On first impression, it is a 6 but slowly her gentleness will grow on you. After my session I will give her a 7/10. Someone you will bring her home.

BODY - 7/10 She has some baby fat. Very nice and boobs is A but okay for her size. nipple looks good too.

Massage - 6/10 But a bit of skill but no strength. But 1 thing I really like is her smooth skin and baby fat. She use it to touch your legs and body very very siong.

Catbath - 9/10 Very good Not an ass rim whereby she continuously attack you but she lick somewhere and then ass and then somewhere and then ass.

BJ - 6/10 She ask me whether want BBBJ or BJ. On the safe side I ask for BJ. This one soso only.

FJ - 7/10 A normal FJ with soft moaning first missionary and then finish doggie but no woman on top. quite tight also. But she like to close her eyes like enjoying herself. Quite attractive when you see a woman enjoying the fuck too.

RTF - Yes if time and money allows

Overall: highly recomended.

gedangsa
03-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Time to share updated FRs again. Click on the link at my signature.

When you see the excel file, just click on......

Bro Merl, the link doesn't work leh ?

sam1313
03-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Bro sam1313,

Please accept my salute to you for being a GENTLEMEN !! (oso dispatch FIVE of my transforming Auto-points to assist you as well)

1st time got my rep. power shown!! Thanks Bro. Optimus_Prime!!!

Got to read out what can I do with the Rep. Power now.. kekeke...

Merl
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM

The file was stored in Yahoo! but dunno why after a while the link always died. Any recommendation where I can stored an excel file for easier retrieval?

liubang
03-09-2005, 04:53 PM
I have not been to Leisure for quite some time because it is out of place for me. But since the entry of Miko I thought I have a chance with the queen.

Even then I tried to call in 10:30 and Miko was like book to 3pm??? So I ask for Yuki and got her at 1 (do they start at 1 or 12?)

Went into the room & waited for some time. Yuki wasa bit late. Must be the last customer very long. She will very friendly and I like her gentleness.

LOOK - 7/10 On first impression, it is a 6 but slowly her gentleness will grow on you. After my session I will give her a 7/10. Someone you will bring her home.

BODY - 7/10 She has some baby fat. Very nice and boobs is A but okay for her size. nipple looks good too.

Massage - 6/10 But a bit of skill but no strength. But 1 thing I really like is her smooth skin and baby fat. She use it to touch your legs and body very very siong.

Catbath - 9/10 Very good Not an ass rim whereby she continuously attack you but she lick somewhere and then ass and then somewhere and then ass.

BJ - 6/10 She ask me whether want BBBJ or BJ. On the safe side I ask for BJ. This one soso only.

FJ - 7/10 A normal FJ with soft moaning first missionary and then finish doggie but no woman on top. quite tight also. But she like to close her eyes like enjoying herself. Quite attractive when you see a woman enjoying the fuck too.

RTF - Yes if time and money allows

Overall: highly recomended.

Long time noone gave any report on Yuki already. Looks like Miko is taking over the helm...

Merl
03-09-2005, 11:54 PM

Can't find a solution to the problem so here's my mini compilation. Thanks to all Bros out there who had contributed :)

Sorry if it's too lengthy but bo-bian leh ... hahahaa!

Compilation of FRs (Sampled by Merl)

1. Chanel
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=962350&postcount=631 (May 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=561106&postcount=462 (Aug 04)

2. Coco
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=956995&postcount=616 (May 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=947343&postcount=593 (Apr 05)

3. Deborah
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1119933&postcount=774 (Aug 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1094528&postcount=723 (Jul 05)
c. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=987541&postcount=656 (May 05)
d. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=956995&postcount=616 (May 05)
e. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=857056&postcount=558 (Mar 05)

4. Fann
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1079644&postcount=713 (Jul 05)

5. Gucci
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1038784&postcount=692 (Jun 05)

6. Ice
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1098585&postcount=729 (Jul 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1037950&postcount=691 (Jun 05)
c. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=805031&postcount=546 (Feb 05)

7. Joyce
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1138062&postcount=786 (Aug 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=985438&postcount=650 (May 05)
c. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=908099&postcount=573 (Apr 05)
d. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=856394&postcount=554 (Mar 05)

8. Lisa
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1139960&postcount=808 (Aug 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1051925&postcount=699 (Jul 05)
c. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=956995&postcount=616 (May 05)

9. Mandy
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=956995&postcount=616 (May 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=774495&postcount=537 (Jul 05)

10. May
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1145060&postcount=810 (Aug 05)

11. Mico
- New gal and current HOT stuff !!!

12. Moon
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1037943&postcount=690 (Jun 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=824316&postcount=552 (Feb 05)

13. Nokia
- FRs not available

14. Orange
- New gal, FRs not available

15. Ruby
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=960677&postcount=625 (May 05)

16. Sandy
- FRs not available

17. Sophia
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=933836&postcount=583 (Apr 05)

18. Sugar
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=408053&postcount=327 (Mar 04)

19. Tina
- Viet, FRs not available

20. Yen
- FRs not available

21. Yuki
a. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1048478&postcount=693 (Jun 05)
b. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1027155&postcount=673 (Jun 05)
c. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=986109&postcount=653 (May 05)
d. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=980697&postcount=642 (May 05)
e. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=799875&postcount=538 (Feb 05)

Hope you are happy with the above compilation. Cheers !

Sometimes
04-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Can't find a solution to the problem so here's my mini compilation. Thanks to all Bros out there who had contributed :)

Gd work bro!

Cheers :p

Merl
04-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Gd work bro!

Cheers

Gd things must share with everyone. Hate looking thru all the posts when I was a newbie looking for a gem in HC. :( Hopefully, it made it easier for those who wanna go LHC.

Frankly speaking, I prefer the previous one at Kallang where they have a Movie room. I used to spent a couple of hrs there enjoying the movie, the gals and the food too. Tats wat I call total relaxation. :)

Try to return yr favour in upping my pts but hv to wait for another 24 hrs...hehee!

Doenitz79
04-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Gd things must share with everyone. Hate looking thru all the posts when I was a newbie looking for a gem in HC. :( Hopefully, it made it easier for those who wanna go LHC.

Frankly speaking, I prefer the previous one at Kallang where they have a Movie room. I used to spent a couple of hrs there enjoying the movie, the gals and the food too. Tats wat I call total relaxation. :)

Try to return yr favour in upping my pts but hv to wait for another 24 hrs...hehee!

Bro Merl,have to agree with you 100%.Miss the Kallang days...Remember going National Stadium for workouts then after that go Leisure Park for makan at the food court-sometimes can see the WLs having meals there.

So,who do you think if prettier,Sugar or Yuki?

Merl
04-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Bro Merl,have to agree with you 100%.Miss the Kallang days...Remember going National Stadium for workouts then after that go Leisure Park for makan at the food court-sometimes can see the WLs having meals there.

So,who do you think if prettier,Sugar or Yuki?

Sad to say :( I am still waiting for my turn to try Yuki and now comes a Mico. I would say Sugar is a black beauty (on the tan side). IMHO, I think she has tat demure look, like tat Candice in Channel U-Project Super Star. Maybe other Bros can comment e two in term of looks.

Cheers !

Optimus_Prime
04-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Sad to say I am still waiting for my turn to try Yuki and now comes a Mico. I would say Sugar is a black beauty (on the tan side). IMHO, I think she has tat demure look, like tat Candice in Channel U-Project Super Star. Maybe other Bros can comment e two in term of looks.

Aiyo bro... u just compared Sugar with Candyce of Superstar !! Tomorrow... the queue for SUGAR will stretch from here to Johore Bahru liao !! :p

U dun noe how many bros here are silently cursing JunYang for landing such a babe (Candyce) ... and now u compare her to Sugar !! *sigh*

Sugar's stock going to ROCKET thru the roof liao !! :p

Doenitz79
04-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Anyway,how tall is May? 1.70 and above? If yes,need to save up ammo liao!
By the way,is this place and HCs in general less crowded on weekends?

Merl
04-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Anyway,how tall is May? 1.70 and above? If yes,need to save up ammo liao!
By the way,is this place and HCs in general less crowded on weekends?

May shld be ard 1.75m in height I think. One of the tallest in LHC and shld be considered medium frame. I think Sunday shld be less crowded since family day mah but if you are looking for those ang pai then everyday also a bz day for them. :o

Merl
04-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Aiyo bro... u just compared Sugar with Candyce of Superstar !! Tomorrow... the queue for SUGAR will stretch from here to Johore Bahru liao !! :p

Oops! Slip of tongue leh. But I didnt said Sugar look like candyce juz that she hv those kind of innocence gal next door look. But svc wise, I would rate her SOP. It's rather difficult to find someone who has the look, the figure, the svc and the chemistry in HC.

Sometimes
06-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Frankly speaking, I prefer the previous one at Kallang where they have a Movie room. I used to spent a couple of hrs there enjoying the movie, the gals and the food too. Tats wat I call total relaxation.

Totally agreed with u bro. Tats y I'm a regular when they are located in Kallang then. But now...
Back then u can sit at the lobby & hv a wonderful view of catwalk. After bonk a quiet & cozy TV room to rest.
But now the tv rm in BTP really sux.. no privacy, no sits to lie down, can't see catwalk.. :(
Hope the management will consider to move back haha, must be dreaming :p

Thks for the pts

Cheers

Merl
06-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Totally agreed with u bro. Tats y I'm a regular when they are located in Kallang then. But now...
Back then u can sit at the lobby & hv a wonderful view of catwalk. After bonk a quiet & cozy TV room to rest.
But now the tv rm in BTP really sux.. no privacy, no sits to lie down, can't see catwalk..
Hope the management will consider to move back haha, must be dreaming

Thks for the pts

Cheers

I doubt they will move back there again. After the redevelopment, the rental will not be cheap. But if they stay in BTP long in enough then they better expand and upgrade the place. Think it will be better for the business and all Bros out there.

For good view, just sit at the sofa or those tables in line with the entrance. Sure can get a glimpse of the gals walking past. Else you can go inside the serving counter and peek thru that tiny opening tat look into the gal's resting room then BINGO! :D

Zack Tan
06-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I doubt they will move back there again. After the redevelopment, the rental will not be cheap. But if they stay in BTP long in enough then they better expand and upgrade the place. Think it will be better for the business and all Bros out there.

For good view, just sit at the sofa or those tables in line with the entrance. Sure can get a glimpse of the gals walking past. Else you can go inside the serving counter and peek thru that tiny opening tat look into the gal's resting room then BINGO! :D
I would consider this place as quite up market in the local context. Facilities are of a good standard. They actually have a movie room but not being use at the moment. Wah you also know about the "peek" hole...that's why some time I help myself to the drinks....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

KnightOfTheRose
07-09-2005, 05:56 PM
FR on Miko (New Girl)

My first FR so forgive if it is not up to standard. If you like ... I could do with a few more rep points ;)

Went to Leisure a couple of days ago and was recommanded by the recept to try this new young girl.

Was in the room waiting when this really SYT came in. She was really a gem. Being new I expected her to be a bit blur blur but she gave very good services.

She started with the usual massage but frankly this is one of the best massage I have had in Singapore HC. She had the right amount of strength and really relax my stress out body. She press and press and my spine cracked a few time making me moan softly.

After the relaxing massage she ask the magic question but note she didnt even try to arouse me which I felt was good, I wanted her for her looks and body not because she touch my little bro below. I said yes and she went to get her stuff.

Back and straight to the fun part. She stripped showing a great body, really sexy and firm. I went around her and grab her from behind and got a real good squeeze of her ample breast. Only B cup but quite a handful. She allowed me to roam a bit and then ask me to lie on the bed and gave me the usual SOP. Catbath - not bad esp when she lick the balls, then to the BBBJ - A little weak in this area to start but later started getting the hang of it was I showed her by adj and also giving little moans when she hit the right area. I ask her to turn around and she was more than happy to and I gave her a nice licking as well. She had gel there so I asked her to wipe away before I continued. She spend about 5-10 min on the BJ showing she was there to please before she put a condom on my bro and started to ride me. She Was TIGHT! I really loved seeing her face when she climed on top and slowly inserted. She started riding slowly at first then increasing her speed, after a while she ask for me to work on her while she took a break. We did missionary and then sideways and endding up doggie where she cried out.

Looks 8/10
FJ 9/10
BBBJ 6.5/10
GF Feeling 9/10

RTF YES!!!

tokkon1
07-09-2005, 06:04 PM

Hope you are happy with the above compilation. Cheers !

Your compilation came in very handy as was asked by a frd only yesterday to recommend any good HC and gers. Altho a regular b4 but lost touch after they shifted to the new place.

A very good effort on your part bro...thanks. :D

Piranas
07-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Hi bro, is Miko slim? I mean what are her measurements? :D

KnightOfTheRose
08-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Hi bro, is Miko slim? I mean what are her measurements? :D

Sorry first time do FR so never put in

Breast : about 34B
Waist : Slim
Heigt : 1.66

All above is estimate cos I very new to this next time I will ask in detail.

Cherio

Piranas
08-09-2005, 04:51 PM
34B?...hmm......quite big leh...heheeee

Is she the Ba Ba (meaty) type or bony type huh? Me like bony type, i.e. can hear knocking sounds which turns me on....hahaaa

BTW, up'ed you

Piranas
08-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Any recoms from bros here for slim & pretty gals? Read thru the FR...Joyce & Fann caught my "attention"....heheee

Who is slim (boobs size not a problem for me)? Plus good service type?

Lau Chek
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Any recoms from bros here for slim & pretty gals? Read thru the FR...Joyce & Fann caught my "attention"....heheee

i predict miko will be the next black horse running to compete with yuki soon(so far, only 2 horse running very fast everyday). trust me, u won't regret. :D
paiseh, one more. miko service wise->practise made perfect. same like yuki last time. heehee

Merl
08-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Joyce shld match yr requirements in term of slim, pretty and good service.

Horny4Ever
08-09-2005, 09:02 PM
wowwww....last when to leisure when its still located at kallang.. now knew that it has shifted to BTP...anyway any ang pai to intro... :)

Sometimes
08-09-2005, 09:54 PM

I concur with bro Merl. Joyce shd be yr best choice since u dun mind her A- boobs. Fann is not so pretty.

If u like tall n slim, try May :)

Doenitz79
08-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Sad to say :( I am still waiting for my turn to try Yuki and now comes a Mico. I would say Sugar is a black beauty (on the tan side). IMHO, I think she has tat demure look, like tat Candice in Channel U-Project Super Star. Maybe other Bros can comment e two in term of looks.

Cheers !

Sugar is tanned? She is the fair type when I last saw her 2 years ago.How is Mandy and Coco doing?
:)

Doenitz79
08-09-2005, 10:08 PM
May shld be ard 1.75m in height I think. One of the tallest in LHC and shld be considered medium frame. I think Sunday shld be less crowded since family day mah but if you are looking for those ang pai then everyday also a bz day for them. :o

1.75 is woww!!! Wooo!!!

Merl
08-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Sugar is tanned? She is the fair type when I last saw her 2 years ago.How is Mandy and Coco doing?
:)

Both of them shld be doing well with their regulars but its obvious who has the most attention now ;)

Piranas
08-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey, thks bro Meri & Sometimes, will try either Joyce or Miko then...heheee

BTW one other thing, dark & big nipples turn me off, hope neither of them have that.....me like small boobs with small pinkish nipples...haha

Better call in advance to reserve the gal...

I concur with bro Merl. Joyce shd be yr best choice since u dun mind her A- boobs. Fann is not so pretty.

If u like tall n slim, try May :)

HOWITZER 155MM
09-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Bro Merl,

Which girl is 1.75cm huh? Leggy model type?

KnightOfTheRose
09-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Hey, thks bro Meri & Sometimes, will try either Joyce or Miko then...heheee

BTW one other thing, dark & big nipples turn me off, hope neither of them have that.....me like small boobs with small pinkish nipples...haha

Better call in advance to reserve the gal...
Thanks for the points bro ... as for Joyce and Miko ... Joyce is better in terms of service and Miko ... like I said new so need to be trained by the bro here first but a very good and hardworking breed and definately got the making of a great one. As for Fann ... nothing in the looks dept but few can beat her in her BJ and service even the girls agree.

notsonewbird
09-09-2005, 11:09 AM
got one 1.8m(no joke) tall at take5.
Bro Merl,

Which girl is 1.75cm huh? Leggy model type?

Optimus_Prime
09-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Both of them shld be doing well with their regulars but its obvious who has the most attention now ;)

Bro Merl (aka.... Stylo Maestro... Minister of Bonking ....),

U talking about the League's Goddess is it ?? BTW... do u know SUGAR is back or not... been trying to sample her for the longest time liao !!

Doenitz79
09-09-2005, 02:55 PM
got one 1.8m(no joke) tall at take5.

She looks ok?

Merl
09-09-2005, 09:16 PM

U talking about the League's Goddess is it ?? BTW... do u know SUGAR is back or not... been trying to sample her for the longest time liao !!

Not sure leh. Lately have been looking at the FL scene ... hehee :D

Piranas
09-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Wow! Minister of Bonking ........must guide me in FL too....heheee

BTW, up'ed you

Merl
10-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Wow! Minister of Bonking ........must guide me in FL too....heheee

BTW, up'ed you

Dun said that lah. Me still new to the FL scene also. Just like a "green bird" searching for good food ... wahahaa !

By the way, thanks for yr pts. Cheers!

Optimus_Prime
10-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Dun said that lah. Me still new to the FL scene also. Just like a "green bird" searching for good food ... wahahaa !

By the way, thanks for yr pts. Cheers!

Speaking of FLs... your MILK Gal and Sushi Gal.... really make me so STEAMED !! :p Think xiao Yu is fully booked now... and I will never look at another HL Milk the same way again !! :p

Zack Tan
10-09-2005, 03:05 PM

Bro.O.P.,
gotta wait a while longer to taste Sugar leh. She extented her leave. I also waiting to Q/C her...ke,ke.
cheers,

Merl
10-09-2005, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]... and I will never look at another HL Milk the same way again !! :p [quote]

Bro OP, tis statement really make me ROTFL. Anyway, be patient and u will get to sample sugar real soon.

jinrenhe
11-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Where is this Leisure HC?

Last nite i drove to stadium walk & realized the whole plc beyond recognition... Leisure Park looks empty. No choice, end up going bac to my familiar BHC..

Can someone provide me the location

Merl
11-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Where is this Leisure HC?

Last nite i drove to stadium walk & realized the whole plc beyond recognition... Leisure Park looks empty. No choice, end up going bac to my familiar BHC..

Can someone provide me the location

Its now at Bt Timah Plaza #02 at the corner, u wan miss it.

jinrenhe
11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
?? Then why is called leisure HC.. i went to leisure park, the plc was like ghost town now..
Thanx anyway bro :)

kiya
11-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Just came back from hong kong but didnt try anything as a friend of mine is together with me, came back yesterday so decided to go lesiure for a shot, this is my second time there, first time few months ago, try this girl call debra, feel like trying new girl but didn't have time to go through the research here, just remenbered some name... Yuki ( only 3 hrs later )... Chanel ( 2 hrs later ).... and... no more..... Die, so just ask the counter girl to recommand, enjoy the hot pool first, 30 mins later call my number and enter the room , 5 mins later a girl came in saying her name Chris... okie anything will do as long as not too scrap, proceed on the massage but front first... Tcss a bit, not very chatty compare to Debra :( ask me to turn facing down, and press here and there.... 20 mins passed pop out the golden question and i opt for the full service, she went out to take things plus a cup of hot chinese tea for me... 3 to 5 mins later came in again, and start to strip.... a bit " ba ba " but overrall still okie.... skin not very smooth, and a bit big size.... anyway proceed to give me catbath and after 5 mins start to cap my brother who is already awake... give me a bbj for less than 2 mins say come up and me on top.... okie fine, went on top, cannot kiss, cannot lick ( just touch only say dunt too hard, very pain ... kaoz... only touch only say pain... this cannot that cannot.... SIANZ.... at this point my brother sleep liao, die.... she ask how come, i wana tell her, see you of course my brother went sleep, anyway she help me to use hand and wake him awake, her HJ is quite alright at least better than the full service ( which cannot do a lot of things ), so ask her to just completed from here and she did. BELL RING... and change, went locker room and pay her the money...

Name: Chris
Look: 6/10 ( not my type lor )
Height: Quite Tall 168cm ?
Boobs: 32b??
BBBJ: NO
French: NO!!!
FJ: 3/10 ( only last 2 mins find her dead fish )
BBJ: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
RTF: Don't think so

Anyway I went with a frd of mine who try Fann, He said although look not that good but service number 1!!!

Sometimes
12-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Not sure leh. Lately have been looking at the FL scene ... hehee

Wow bro Merl if got good recommendation pls pm me hoh haha :D
Me lazy to look at FL threads now, too many rubbish.
Anyway so far the best FL I tried before is written below :p

KnightOfTheRose
12-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Anyway I went with a frd of mine who try Fann, He said although look not that good but service number 1!!!

Fann has been known as the best service around ... I would really recommand her, have to try at least once in your life and be treated like a king! If she has the looks I think the Q would be the longest around!

Merl
12-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Wow bro Merl if got good recommendation pls pm me hoh haha .. Me lazy to look at FL threads now, too many rubbish.
Anyway so far the best FL I tried before is written below

If u into PRC then can try the one I tried recently as shown in my signature.
But 2day kanna sabo, went with a fren to try kimchi FLs but turn out to be Japs with below avg svc :(

In the end, went to my favourite hang out at LHC and look for gal nos. 4 (try figuring who I am referring since everyone is trying to be discreet nowsaday). As usual, though not strong in the look dept but she really gave me a superb service tat made me sextisfied with my 2nd shot of the day. Solid bone-cracking massage, long and thorough BBBJ plus strong gf feeling :D

Merl
13-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Name: Chris
Look: 6/10 ( not my type lor )
Height: Quite Tall 168cm ?
Boobs: 32b??
BBBJ: NO
French: NO!!!
FJ: 3/10 ( only last 2 mins find her dead fish )
BBJ: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
RTF: Don't think so

Bro Kiya,

Next time rem to book the gal 1st, stupid recept always give bad choice if you let them choice. I always think that the recept hv something against me. Whichever timing I book, most of the time either they forget abt it or the gals are late :mad:

But luckily the gals I booked never failed to sextisfy me :D

Sometimes
13-09-2005, 05:08 PM
If u into PRC then can try the one I tried recently as shown in my signature.

wow very saliva-lish FR on the PRC lei :D But $ abit on the X side for PRC lei. If I strike 4d this weekend then I'll go find her lah haha :p

jinrenhe
13-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Bro Kiya,

Next time rem to book the gal 1st, stupid recept always give bad choice if you let them choice. I always think that the recept hv something against me. Whichever timing I book, most of the time either they forget abt it or the gals are late

But luckily the gals I booked never failed to sextisfy me :D

Hahaha.. ya bro i also always tod e stupid recep has somethk against me.. like they have a list of 10 gals, they always giv me the lowest rated 3-4

Luckily as i progressed, i now book e gal , based on either experience or readin the FR here.. :D

Merl
13-09-2005, 10:25 PM
wow very saliva-lish FR on the PRC lei. But $ abit on the X side for PRC lei. If I strike 4d this weekend then I'll go find her lah haha

Actually u can still enjoy yourself fully with the same rate you paid the thai FL. Having read FRs on Mico and Yuki, I think she possess the virtues of both. That is the body of Mico and chio cum strong gf feeling of Yuki.

I finally found my precious gem who possess the look, the figure, the service and most importanly, the right chemistry ;) But she's rather HOT now after my steamy FR, I think :p

Merl
13-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Bro OP and Zack,

Tell me when's the best time to call LHC to book the princess leh. Irregardless of the time I call she always fully book til the nite. Think no luck to try her liao. Later like tat carnation of DHC, left b4 I get to sample her :(

Zack Tan
14-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Bro OP and Zack,

Tell me when's the best time to call LHC to book the princess leh. Irregardless of the time I call she always fully book til the nite. Think no luck to try her liao. Later like tat carnation of DHC, left b4 I get to sample her :(
Ke,ke,ke.....me also have same problem leh! That's why need to pitch tent outside LH. I think Bro. OP is a Gold card member of NTUC Supermart at basement and member has its privilleges and pirority booking with LH! Tio boh Bro.OP? That's why he no need to pitch tent like the rest of us.
Cheers,

ang076
14-09-2005, 09:10 AM
I cant believe it ! NTUC supermarket ( a supermarket chain owned by NTUC, which in turn indirectly controlled by PAP government) have deal with management of Lexon-Leisure-Eminent , whereby Leisure gave priority to NTUC gold members to bonk braless masseues???

Zack Tan
14-09-2005, 09:34 AM
I cant believe it ! NTUC supermarket ( a supermarket chain owned by NTUC, which in turn indirectly controlled by PAP government) have deal with management of Lexon-Leisure-Eminent , whereby Leisure gave priority to NTUC gold members to bonk braless masseues???
Ke,ke,ke...dun't knoe leh, must ask Bro.OP. You see every time he booked, sure kenna one.
Bros. Ang & Meri....just pulling your legs lah, don't get too serious ok!
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
14-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Ke,ke,ke.....me also have same problem leh! That's why need to pitch tent outside LH. I think Bro. OP is a Gold card member of NTUC Supermart at basement and member has its privilleges and pirority booking with LH! Tio boh Bro.OP? That's why he no need to pitch tent like the rest of us.
Hey dun sabo me leh... wait my PM kenna flooded !! My PM is for GFs and my dear League Bros to send me their dirty little secrets only...heehee

Well as a card-carrying NTUC Goldcard member yourself... you should know how to get Yuki-san better than everyone of us !! (The kettle calling the pot black !!) All I can say is membership (to the League of Extra Horny Gentlemen ) has its privilleges..heehee :D

Aiyo... you never go NTUC at BTP before is it ?? You will see lots of men in suits, young studs wearing latest fashion, basically lots of men shopping there W/O THEIR WIVES !!???? U make the connection...heehee :p

Zack Tan
14-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Hey dun sabo me leh... wait my PM kenna flooded !! My PM is for GFs and my dear League Bros to send me their dirty little secrets only...heehee

Well as a card-carrying NTUC Goldcard member yourself... you should know how to get Yuki-san better than everyone of us !! (The kettle calling the pot black !!) All I can say is membership (to the League of Extra Horny Gentlemen ) has its privilleges..heehee :D

Aiyo... you never go NTUC at BTP before is it ?? You will see lots of men in suits, young studs wearing latest fashion, basically lots of men shopping there W/O THEIR WIVES !!???? U make the connection...heehee :p

Ke,ke,ke....pulling bros. legs here bit lah. Like that hor, you will confuse bros. even more leh. Bro. Meri ah, next time you are going to LH, bring a box of chocolate for the recepts. and then tell them your name. It will be easier the next time .
Cheers,

ang076
14-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Bro Zack, yeah I know you are just pulling our legs..

Sorry, Bro OP, I seldom go to BTP although it is near my house. Will go there only just for convenience, and if got extra cash, go and test the Ang pai to see whether she is willing to go and bring her bra kept inside the staff room and keep it into her handbag and took it out and show me when she go inside the massage room.. :D :p

tokkon1
15-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Went yesterday around 4pm and sk recep for Yuki, Miko, Joyce and Lisa...knn none available, either on leave or fully booked.

So bo pian, ask Recep to arrange one for me in an hr's time after I make full use of the facilities there.

1 hr. later, Fann steps into the room. Nvr tried her before but hv seen her postings and read that she provides great service.

Her massage was good. Hard and strong altho not very skillful. Then cum the special service. She likes to take things slow starting wif catbathing the back. Slow licks along the back till it reached your arse and then stick her tongue into your crack. She uses her tongue tip to wipe it up and down and stab it into the rectum. Sibei shiok sensation.

Meanwhile her hand is playing wif your prick and stroking your balls. She caresses them wif featherlike grace and I lift up my buttocks to let her have fuller access.

She turns me around and repeat the catbath. When reaches the cock, she engulfs it and started deepthroating. Disengages and licks the balls after which return to deepthroating again. She repeats this for a few times.

She then ask me to sit on the stool positioning me to face the room's full lgth mirror, telling me to enjoy the view.. I just lay back and let her perform. Really nice, just like the previous Yvvonne.

Look at the clock and only 10 mins left so told her I want to commence FJ. Pump her in 3 styles, Missionary, scissor and she on top. Really works hard and make a show of enjoying it.

Her looks is her minus point at most a 5/10. But other than that, her service is really great. Almost a 10/10 in every category.

Merl
27-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Ke,ke,ke....pulling bros. legs here bit lah. Like that hor, you will confuse bros. even more leh. Bro. Meri ah, next time you are going to LH, bring a box of chocolate for the recepts. and then tell them your name. It will be easier the next time .
Cheers,

Finally manage to try the Princess after so many calls. She really have that x-factor look, gd conversationalist and slightly above avg svc. But overall experience still excellent.

Saw Mico when there, quite ample boobs but rather big frame also. Me skinny sure become pancake if she use force on me ;)

shchen
30-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Went yester... later, Fann steps into the room....n the stool positioning m....

Bro,

I tried her two days ago. I told her I am tired and do not wish to have any special unless she can make little bro up then do the BBJ. She is so skillful my slowly deepthroating combine with sucking is different strength. About few minutes little start to responded and marikita. The nice BBJ go on for good ten over minutes and I was about the cum I told her I am cumming. She say she wan it, and start to suck it harder. In no time I cum all in her month and she take it is all the way. Wao!! This is the second lady who drink my cum.

Think of it make me wanted to visit her again this afternoon.

Need to control.. Money not enough.

Cheer!

vexxus
27-10-2005, 02:52 PM
First time went to LHC yesterday with a friend. As didn't manage to read any thread before going, so just let the recept choose for us. Wanna try the hot-tub before the massage, so ask the recept to arrange the massage in an hr time.

Went in to the room allocated for us when times reaches, & in came a gal after about 3 mins. First look alrite, not too bad. Not too tall (cuz i like tall & slim gals), but big boobs. Didn't talk much, juz a hello from her. Start massaging my back immediately, which took about 25 mins, not too bad in terms of massaging. All the while keeping quiet, & she didn't touches any of my private parts either. Was thinking to myself, if she didn't ask that question lagi better, juz finish the massage & go, save money :p

After not too long, the golden question was finally asked. Was a bit tired & don't really feel like FJ since i find the mood not very correct. Ask what she has to offer & said only full service. Told her im quite tired (thou i didn't said no to her). After a while, she juz said she go & take the stuff :confused: & ask if i wanted any drinks.

She came back in a short while & started stripping, & start playing with my small rod. Since she already, stripped naked liao, i also don't wanna say no after what she had did. After my small rod became hard, she started to capped me, ask if i wan any bj. I said yes & she started gving me one without much suction, which i stopped her within seconds. I go for the missionary for my first position, & started fondling her boobs (& nightmare struck). Her boobs are damn hard, its obviously fake (knew it even thou its my first time trying fake boobs, but im not against other gals with fake boobs). Its so hard that it feels like some kinda rock within, & it really turns me off. During the process of FJ, she merely gives out some soft fake moans, & this turns me off even more. Try to change to scissor from missionary, but she doesnt seems very willing to. Really cannot enjoy, & try to make myself cum. After releasing, she simply juz help to remove the cap & left me by myself to clean off my mess.

Overall, its a bad experience for a virgin visit to LHC.

Ratings -
Name : Yo
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : C cup (fake, damn hard)
Massage : 7/10 (quite gd strength)
Bj : 3/10 (no suction)
Fj : 4/10 (not vy willing to accomodate with positions)
Damage : $45 massage / $100 FJ
RTF : Yes (to try out other gals recommended by bro here)

This is my first FR, dun flame me if not written well or said anything wrong hor

Cheers.

slutwen
27-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi,

No one seems to talk about sandra??? I thot she is good with gf feeling and BBJ/FJ very well.....

groo
27-10-2005, 07:26 PM
...No one seems to talk about sandra??? I thot she is good with gf feeling and BBJ/FJ very well.....Bro-Slutwen, is the name Sandy or Sandra? Or is this Sandra you mentioned husky-voiced? Cheers...!

slutwen
28-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi Groo,

Sorry, it's sandy.....I thot she is humble and willing to do anything..

Recently, there came 3 girls in the center. Tried Stephanie. May be she is new but she is skinny, and not friendly. after press on your back she asked for service. I asked why no leg massage. She say after back, she will go out to take things. You know what she is asking for. BJ no good and unwilling. Quickly want to finish....

I will not return for her....... I think I will still stick on to my Sandy and Fann....

Merl
28-10-2005, 10:02 AM
New gals, wow! Think its time to forget my tom yum delights and visit LHC soon. Yo Chief ZT, Bro Groo, Bro OP.... new gals here lor. Quick quick! :D

Merl
28-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Ratings -
Name : Yo
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : C cup (fake, damn hard)
Massage : 7/10 (quite gd strength)
Bj : 3/10 (no suction)
Fj : 4/10 (not vy willing to accomodate with positions)
Damage : $45 massage / $100 FJ
RTF : Yes (to try out other gals recommended by bro here)

This is my first FR, dun flame me if not written well or said anything wrong hor

Cheers.
Bro Venus, is tis the viet gal called Jo or a new gal tat juz joined recently huh :confused:

Optimus_Prime
28-10-2005, 11:36 AM
New gals, wow! Think its time to forget my tom yum delights and visit LHC soon. Yo Chief ZT, Bro Groo, Bro OP.... new gals here lor. Quick quick!I thought your recent Tom-Yum Soups have made you forgot about our yummy Penang Laksa & Ipoh Hor Funs at HC liao !!:D

I still got existing IOU to clear here with Mico & Joyce... so any new gals mustwait lah... unless they are SUPER SYTs !! :D

Zack Tan
28-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi Groo,

Recently, there came 3 girls in the center. Tried Stephanie. May be she is new but she is skinny, and not friendly. after press on your back she asked for service. I asked why no leg massage. She say after back, she will go out to take things. You know what she is asking for. BJ no good and unwilling. Quickly want to finish....

I will not return for her....... I think I will still stick on to my Sandy and Fann....
Bro., I've a strange feeling that this is the same infamous Stephanie ex-L3 of the "Ngoh Mei" sect master of the "blocking limbs" kung-ful fame...hm...skinny. Bro. did she applied her "blocking" techique and ward off all your advances leaving you frustrated and unfulfilled?...ke,ke,ke. She looks pleasant but very skinny.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
28-10-2005, 01:03 PM
New gals, wow! Think its time to forget my tom yum delights and visit LHC soon. Yo Chief ZT, Bro Groo, Bro OP.... new gals here lor. Quick quick! :D
Aiyoh dun't tempt me like that lah. If I go to "steal-eat" in our patron's home ground hor, I'll get chop chop by her leh....must wait for her off days, then go and Q/C ok.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
28-10-2005, 01:10 PM
I still got existing IOU to clear here with Mico & Joyce... so any new gals mustwait lah... unless they are SUPER SYTs !!

If got new SYT must inform me oso wor!!!! :D

sg_boytoy
28-10-2005, 01:20 PM
If got new SYT must inform me oso wor!!!! :D

About to travel already still want to cheong :D

groo
28-10-2005, 01:26 PM
...Tried Stephanie...say after back, she will go out to take things...BJ no good and unwilling. Quickly want to finish....will not return for her......strange feeling that this is the same infamous Stephanie ex-L3 of the "Ngoh Mei" sect master of the "blocking limbs" kung-ful fame...did she applied her "blocking" techique and ward off all your advances leaving you frustrated and unfulfilled?...Huh? After some time in this trade, still harbour this type of attitude ah?!?!? :eek:
...I still got existing IOU to clear here with Mico & Joyce...Yah hor, almost forgot about Mico... yet to bring her for a ride... :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
28-10-2005, 01:50 PM
lolz..just realise this thread of mine almost 3 yrs old liao.time really flies man..:o

Zack Tan
28-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Yah hor, almost forgot about Mico... yet to bring her for a ride... :p
Both you and Bro.OP still lusting after Mico-san. Becareful hor, she is a real SHT with a killer bode. Dare I said cuter and prettier than my gf...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
28-10-2005, 02:01 PM
About to travel already still want to cheong Next week then fly mah!! kekekekeke All this talk bout Mico is making me horny again!!

Zack Tan
28-10-2005, 02:04 PM
About to travel already still want to cheong :D

Excuse him lah, he is extra horny mah. We will cho-cho him when he is abroad and make him gian....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

groo
28-10-2005, 07:37 PM
...Bro.OP still lusting after Mico-san. Becareful hor, she is a real SHT with a killer bod. Dare I said cuter and prettier than my gf...SHT?!?!? Sweet Horny Thing?!??!?! Hee! :D Killer Bod some more... Some say a bit Big-boned?!?!?! - but Cuter + Prettier does not equate to Sweeter leh - like your gf?!?!?!? Hawhawhaw!!! :p

Optimus_Prime
28-10-2005, 08:45 PM
SHT?!?!? Sweet Horny Thing?!??!?! Hee! Killer Bod some more... Some say a bit Big-boned?!?!?! - but Cuter + Prettier does not equate to Sweeter leh - like your gf?!?!?!? Hawhawhaw!!!
Thing you should stick with the Goddess... while I complete my TOUR OF DUTY of Bro HCC's 4 Beauties.... One STEAMING-HOT Mico-soup coming up....:p

slutwen
28-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Hi Zack Tan,

I believe Stephanie is the one. She is skinny and block every move. I tried to play with her nipples. Just touch, she complain pain... WTF!!!!! Tried to touch her forest, she siam. She still dare to asked me to see her again....

I travel alot, sometime before I travel, I feel horny but always too late so got to PCC!!! :(

HC_Cheongster
29-10-2005, 03:11 AM
lolz..just realise this thread of mine almost 3 yrs old liao.time really flies man. . Must really Thans u for starting this tread!!!!

I believe Stephanie is the one. She is skinny and block every move. I tried to play with her nipples. Just touch, she complain pain... WTF!!!!! Tried to touch her forest, she siam. She still dare to asked me to see her again....Comfime its her liao!! Tried her b4 ler!! Tats the treatment i got oso. Neber knew she moved here ler. :rolleyes:

Thing you should stick with the Goddess... while I complete my TOUR OF DUTY of Bro HCC's 4 Beauties.... One STEAMING-HOT Mico-soup coming up....After Gigi now its Mico turn arr!!! In no time i will hve a hard time looking for my darlings liao!!!

Zack Tan
29-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Hi Zack Tan,

I believe Stephanie is the one. She is skinny and block every move. I tried to play with her nipples. Just touch, she complain pain... WTF!!!!! Tried to touch her forest, she siam. She still dare to asked me to see her again....

I travel alot, sometime before I travel, I feel horny but always too late so got to PCC!!! :(

Ke,ke,ke...Everybody loves Kung-ful fightings, fast as lightings...hoa hoa, kena block there, lick lick also kena block liao, aiyoh she cry out in pain every time you touch touch, send out my serpent also kena chop chop...se bei jilat! Bro. next time must ask Bro. Groo for the secret manual to counter her "Ngoh mei Pi " blocking skills....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
29-10-2005, 12:47 PM
...Everybody loves Kung-ful fightings, fast as lightings...hoa hoa, kena block there, lick lick also kena block liao, aiyoh she cry out in pain every time you touch touch, send out my serpent also kena chop chop...se bei jilat!
Heeheee... this Stefanie seems to be like the "Xiao Si Mei" of BHC's Gigi before our Bro HCC "TAME" her with his Eighteen Horny Palms...heehee :p

So maybe Bro HCC and Bro Groo should combine forces to subdue this latest cunt-fu expert....

Optimus_Prime
29-10-2005, 12:48 PM
After Gigi now its Mico turn arr!!! In no time i will hve a hard time looking for my darlings liao!!!
Hello bro... remember HCC Jr. still want all ur darlings for wat... leave them to me lah...heehee :D

I rather have OP Jr. too... :(

groo
29-10-2005, 01:05 PM
...kena block there, lick lick also kena block liao, aiyoh she cry out in pain every time you touch touch, send out my serpent also kena chop chop...se bei jilat! Bro. next time must ask Bro. Groo for the secret manual to counter her "Ngoh mei Pi " blocking skills....Hehheh, bro-ZT, why me huh?!?!?!? Anyways, i only kena once many eons ago, a WL like that - after some time, when my didi also have no response, i stopped her halfway n asked her point-blank why she behaved like that, n if she couldn't stand men touching her n yet still expect to get paid, why should she still be in this line?!?!?

Hehheh, guess what? In the end still showed me her black-fxxxed face - what to do? I got up, changed n showered her with all manners of vulgar language (that time still young lah! :p ) n stormed out of the HC after complaining to the receptionist.

Now lao liao lah... i'll just try to joke with the WL to put her at ease n carry on... it has worked so far. But i dunno what i'll do if a "Stefanie" happens again - maybe i'll again change n storm out of the HC without paying her (need to teach her a lesson, right?), maybe i'll ask for a change, maybe i'll just continue to tekan her although she still resists n complains of pain, until she cannot take it n run out of the room naked n screaming for help!!!! Hehheh, that'll be a real scream!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Zack Tan
29-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Heeheee... this Stefanie seems to be like the "Xiao Si Mei" of BHC's Gigi before our Bro HCC "TAME" her with his Eighteen Horny Palms...heehee :p

So maybe Bro HCC and Bro Groo should combine forces to subdue this latest cunt-fu expert....

Yeh hor their tarma tongue-ful and hand-ful should be quite lethal....I dun't mind sponsoring them for this duel? What say you bros. HCC and Groo?
Cheers,

groo
29-10-2005, 01:41 PM
...their tarma tongue-ful and hand-ful should be quite lethal....I dun't mind sponsoring them for this duel? What say you bros. HCC and Groo?...She jude or not 1st?!?!?! Bwaahhahahahaha!!! :D

Zack Tan
29-10-2005, 02:37 PM
She jude or not 1st?!?!?! Bwaahhahahahaha!!! :D
She looks pleasant enough but very skinny. So how? You and Bro. HCC must "attack" together OK otherwise sure kena block one...ke,ke,ke. Actually Bro. HCC had tried her already, even he gave up...his kung-ful not enough leh..ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

vexxus
29-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Bro Venus, is tis the viet gal called Jo or a new gal tat juz joined recently huh :confused:

Nope, was told her name is YO. Not too sure if she's new, but she told me she's the onli s'porean at LHC.
Cheers.

groo
29-10-2005, 06:27 PM
...You and Bro. HCC must "attack" together OK otherwise sure kena block one...ke,ke,ke. Actually Bro. HCC had tried her already, even he gave up...his kung-ful not enough leh...Most likely we'll need 2 sessions... 1 session is to 探究 her 招路 n look out for any 破绽... :p come back, formulate a set of counter strokes n then take her on again in the 2nd session... sure tekan her until she 服服贴贴 until bro-HCC very 舒服!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

fcuktilludrop
03-11-2005, 09:21 PM
OK, father i have a confession to make. I have been naughty lately. Holiday mood has weaken my faith. I have eaten 2 diff cuisines in 2 days. Yesterday i had a young tom yam soup intro by bro win, and today i tried young Chinese Malaysian cuisine name Mico.

Called to make appt with mico in the afternoon, since it's hari raya i kiasu dun wan to wait too long. Turned out it was kinda slow night cause both yuki and mico avail. Maybe bcause tomolow ppl gotta go back to work.

Reached there at 7:30 sharp (me on time one), nobody at all outside only 1 person reading paper at the waiting lounge. Paid 45 at the counter, proceed to room. Wait for few minutes and came in Mico. First look, wow, young and hot. Body very good, skin very fair, i think at most 22.

Took shower than massage. Massage was ok, and after bout 20 mins she popped the magic ques. Immediately say yes and she went outside to get the goods. Came back in, and took off her dress. Wow, pink nipples, well-trimmed hair, and nice ass. Cat bath my back, turned me around and bbbj. Good suction. Played with her boobs and i reaaly like both the size and the density. Really nice to play with. I was

Then after bj, she put on condom and started with her on top. Very energetic, and got a great view from the mirror. Then change to missionary style and finished off there. Took shower, tcss, paid 100, then took off.

Face: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 9 (bout 32B but it was really nice to play with)
Skin: 9 (Fair and smooth, top noth)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 9
Frenching: No
Fingering: No
Overall: 9
RTF: Definitely

PS: Up me if u like my FR.... THanks.

dsai
04-11-2005, 11:16 AM
wow, bro your FR buan tahan liao, must go and find mico soon!

Merl
05-11-2005, 06:38 PM

PS: Up me if u like my FR.... THanks.
Gd FR but u quite generous with yr ratings though. Think Mico really hook yr heart liao...kekekee! Anyway, up yr pts liao. Cheers!

dirtymonk82
06-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Gd FR but u quite generous with yr ratings though. Think Mico really hook yr heart liao...kekekee! Anyway, up yr pts liao. Cheers!

tats was really very high rating...she will be added into my list to bonk...:p

fcuktilludrop
06-11-2005, 09:59 PM
tats was really very high rating...she will be added into my list to bonk...:p

Haha bro wat can i say, it's IMHO. I dun consider myself newbie anymore, but that was my first experience on a hc. Usually i roam in the FL territory.

I heard Yuki is great oso. I should try her next time ah.....

Doenitz79
06-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Haha bro wat can i say, it's IMHO. I dun consider myself newbie anymore, but that was my first experience on a hc. Usually i roam in the FL territory.

I heard Yuki is great oso. I should try her next time ah.....

All bros know I am a sucker for looks.

So how is Mico compared to her? Who in my eyes is 9/10 and who I always use as the benchmark for gauging beauty.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2406/ipsueharatakako0023uk1cl.jpg
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/7465/takako6du3kj.jpg
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/1006/1280takako257nv7ig.jpg

Optimus_Prime
07-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Called to make appt with mico in the afternoonFirst look, wow, young and hot. Body very good, skin very fair, i think at most 22.
I will say you had reached 9th Heaven from the looks of your FR !! heheh :D
If MICO is a 9... I shudder to think what YUKI-San will get....

sunkiss
08-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Mico is a very charming syt. Bros who have met her will be mesmerized by her.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-11-2005, 10:48 AM
jialat liao lar..so many syts..how to tahan..:o

dirtymonk82
09-11-2005, 01:04 PM
jialat liao lar..so many syts..how to tahan..:o

cannot tarhan...than wallet will become ash..:D

Merl
09-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Mico is a very charming syt. Bros who have met her will be mesmerized by her.
Look wise she's not bad but maybe Bro who are bigger size would like her a lot coz she's bigger frame than me...hehee!

Optimus_Prime
09-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Look wise she's not bad but maybe Bro who are bigger size would like her a lot coz she's bigger frame than me...hehee!
yeah.... her body kinda reminded me of a taller version of Sammi of Legends... no wunder Bro HCC likes her so much.... :p

Sorry ah Bro HCC, I oso like her for my own reasons. (see my other post)

fcuktilludrop
09-11-2005, 06:21 PM

bigger frame than u bro? r u sure? she's not dat.... big ..... rite? She's normal to me... sexy normal i mean... haha.... :D

Bro Optimus.... really?? Yuki-san is better... dammit man... when i called and made appoitment last time the recep said mico 7, yuki 7.15... shoulda waited 15 more minutes huh...

But no worry, wait i come back to sing i have tarma both mico and yuki... huahahha... just kidding... dun think they allow that.... or do they?? Hmmm...

Merl
09-11-2005, 09:41 PM
bigger frame than u bro? r u sure? she's not dat.... big ..... rite? She's normal to me... sexy normal i mean... haha.... :D

Bro Optimus.... really?? Yuki-san is better... dammit man... when i called and made appoitment last time the recep said mico 7, yuki 7.15... shoulda waited 15 more minutes huh...

But no worry, wait i come back to sing i have tarma both mico and yuki... huahahha... just kidding... dun think they allow that.... or do they?? Hmmm...
Well, I'm abt 130 pounds so I think u shld be bigger in size than me then ... kekeke ;)

SamiHyypia
11-11-2005, 10:40 AM
The Battle between Mico Football Club VS Sami Utd

Before I even start writing, I would like to express my introduction and sincere thanks to the Chief Zack Consortium for buying into Sami Utd. If not for his heavenly voucher, this battle would not have been possible.
After receiving a surprise tip off from my fellow autobot that some football club named WY FC managed to French Cindy Utd, I was like sian 1.5 already. Moreover I was home, and the heavenly voucher just touched down onto my humble bank account, I decided to fix a match up with the legendary 9 pointer Mico FC. Called the club up and fixed a match at 21 15 hrs. Took a bus down as the its pretty near my place… Nabei!!! Drop one bus stop earlier…CB, make me workout even before I can start the match up. Reach the place at around 0845. Customer Service Officer told me, Mico have to wait a while hor, might be late. Fine with me, stripped to boxers in the changing rm, and go soak myself up in the steam pool! SHIOK!!! Maybe I go BHC too many times liao…forget how shiok sometimes these facilities can bring to you.
Soaked for about 10 minutes, went to the lounge area to do warm up for the impending match. Was boardcasting the desmond Koh shanghai show on tv as I did my warm up. Time passed pretty fast as I did my warm up and stared at the tv screen and the refree came in to say the match is starting and ask me to get to field number 3. Mai tu liao….made my way there. On the way, saw another football club that looked like FISH LEONG!!! Quite short. But don’t know whats her name. Stepped into field number 3, lied down and waited for my opponent. Knock Knock, Heard my opponent saying, Mico FC on the field. LOL At this juncture, I haven’t open my eyes yet, want to keep the surprise going….alot of clubs here give Mico FC high pts for her face. As usual, SOP first half of boring soccer(Massage). But mico fc surprised me with her smooth fluid passing(Skin) It was flawless!!!By the feel of this is enough to make my goal mouth to emit some mysterious liquid…imagine the smooth skin on your groin and ball s area! I was waiting for her to signal half time and just before half time, As per SOP again, she used the deadly sexy massage on my goal mouth…. And popped the golden whistle, Ai special mai? Haha… Ai Ai Ai!!! Trust me, till now I still haven’t taken a look at her face. So I open my eyes and took a peek.
WAH!!! Quite good wor…can fight with Gigi FC leh…. So halftime rest, and she went out to get the necessary stuff for 2nd half. In step she came for the 2nd half. Hmm, took a good look at her time time round. She is in this pink dress. So started to strip to her birthday suit. WAH!!! SHE IS NOT WEARING ANY BRA!!!!!!!!! First time I encounter such stuff. After seeing her in her basic form with no extra clothings, she approached me and started the catbath on my back. There is really nothing to shout about on the catbath and before time she flipped me over. Noticed that my goal mouth is wet and dried it with some tissues. She then commenced the catbath attack on my front starting from my nipples down my torso to my goal mouth. One good thing about Mico FC is she will flick her tongue firmly on your balls. Quite shiok leh…first time tried this...even Legendary JJ didn’t have this…quite arousing…gotta admit. Did more catbath on my knees and thighs and gave my goal mouth a final drying up before going down on me. The blowjob attack is really mild. No suction, not enough warmth in her mouth as well. Though she kept her mouth pretty wet with her saliva. Quite shiok to see in the mirror a SYTGND girl going down on you, bobbling her head up and down. Nabei, by looking at this sight, make me want to cum already. Cannot, so Jose Reina saved a long effort from outside the box from Mico Fc trying to score before even doing FJ. Reina was up to the task and Sami Utd retaliated with some good counter attack football. Kept on thinking about my night class exams coming up at the end of the month and my impending ict in dec. This worked wonder. My defence stablised and started to press forward. After some hardworking bj attack from Mico fc, she capped my goal mouth and did the final attack on my goal mouth by inserting her star pussy into my goal mouth.. Before I can even retaliate, she is already enjoying herself on my goalmouth moving up and down. One thing I noticed, her star pussy gave me a different feeling from the other WL clubs. Quite firm pussy leh…not tight…but not the flabby feeling most WL clubs gave us. Sensing my defence is gonna falter soon, I flipped her over and switch to a missionary formation. I was not thrusting her in this position, trying a last ditched effort in my defence not to concede so early. Did some rotating of my goal mouth in her star pussy trying to reduce the sensation. But Nabei, she tilt her head to the other side, refusing to look at me, just keep moaning and moaning..zzzzz nevermind, I made my way down to her legendary pink nipples. I gotta say she has got a very nice pair of midfield pairing by the names of fair smooth tits and soft pinkish nipples. It has got world standard and I had a fun time conquering this midfield pairing. And there are probably sore as well after one whole day of licking as she moaned to me to do it softer.
After painting her marvelous midfield pairing wet, Started to paint her near flawless neck as well. All these while I was just trying to stay close to this sytgnd, raking in most of her womanly smell attack . Switched to final formation for stoppage time, the doggie formation before my defence finally gave in and her star pussy milked my goal mouth dry.

Summary:
Mico FC
Face:8 (SYTGND)
Body:8 (My kind of body, not to bak kut, not too bah bah)
Tits:9 (Nice size, fair and PINK NIPPLES!!)
Massage attack: 6(SOP)
Catbath:6.5 (If not for her firm flicking of the tongue on my balls, will be lower)
BJ 6 ( no suction, no warmth, apart from lotsa saliva)
FJ:6 (no eye contact, I so ugly meh! KNN!)
Frenching: NA( NNBCCB!)
Not bad, if ya looking for a looker, she is da one. But probably I stayed at mount cold turkey for too long, cant click with her.

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 11:25 AM
haha...good and creative FR...:D

make me so gian now in them middle of the afternoon.

kingcopa
12-11-2005, 11:29 AM
anybody know whether Eve is still working in LHC or not?

thanks bro.

Merl
12-11-2005, 01:34 PM
anybody know whether Eve is still working in LHC or not?

thanks bro.
She had left LHC. 3 more new gals had just joined, namly Stephanie, Vivian and Maggie.

cuffer56
13-11-2005, 02:58 AM
anybody know whether Ruby is still working in Leisure or not? If yes, any new FR?

thanks bro.

Merl
13-11-2005, 10:37 AM
anybody know whether Ruby is still working in Leisure or not? If yes, any new FR?

thanks bro.
She's still ard but dun remember seeing any recent FR on her except I remember she has a C-cupper boobs :p ... I think.

ang076
13-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Waaah !!! Fish Leong look alike ! I want !!!.

I hope someone will tell me her name.

FYI, bro Samihypia, all gals in Leisure dont wear bra but wear dress with built-in cups.. (Lexon, Leisure, Eminent Plaza HC gals are all bra-less.)

( Big turn off for me...)

I used to bonk Ruby before few months ago..

She is C-cupper with large brown nipples..

Ash_Christiano
13-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi bros, can anyone enlighten me about the damage cost over at leisure? Thanks alot! :D

Merl
13-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi bros, can anyone enlighten me about the damage cost over at leisure? Thanks alot! :D
Entrance $45 + $100 = $145

Merl
13-11-2005, 03:40 PM
For yr info, Coco has left Leisure :( She used to be AP back in Kallang. Lets wish her all the best wherever she goes :)

cuffer56
13-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi Bro Merl,
You seem to be very updated about Leisure HC. I suppose you must be a regular there. Care for a "present" update of the gals available there & also your recommendations.

Many thanks

suede1979
13-11-2005, 06:35 PM
yeah some time back in July

Well her pal Lisa is still around... chatty as usual

gedangsa
15-11-2005, 01:08 AM
I used to bonk Ruby before few months ago..She is C-cupper with large brown nipples..Bro Ang,

Dun mind can give more info on this Ruby ?

Tks

ang076
15-11-2005, 06:33 AM
Here is my FR on Ruby in May 2005

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=960677&postcount=625

Dun mind can give more info on this Ruby ?

gedangsa
15-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Here is my FR on Ruby in May 2005

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=960677&postcount=625
Tks bro !!

Not too keen about girls who doesn't shower after bonking !!

KnightOfTheRose
18-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Dont think its the right place to post this but think the rest of the bro may be interested so dont zapp me.

Just came across this post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1256822&postcount=5372 (http://http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1256822&postcount=5372)) a couple of days ago and found it interesting. Got the oil from the bro and tried it on myself - My balls were really on heat!

My girlfriend will have a good taste tonight! will post FR after that! :D

rodeo77
20-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Tried Fann not too long ago. Not a looker but impress with her svc level.

Came into the rm and started tcss then hugz me like my lover. No restriction when frenching her coz she still remember me despite my last visit way back early this year. Plenty of caressing and frenching and b4 the real action, she kneel down to gave me a BBBJ. After a few enjoyable mins, she left to take her barang. After she came in, gave me a catbath b4 another rd of exciting and sensational BBBJ and 69. Really lots of BBBJ this time round and was really sextisfying. However, did not manage to cum and in the end ask her to ride me. After a while, came in cowgal posn and ended a day of mind-blowing BBBJ. After my shower, she initiated to clean for me and help me dress up. Gave me another french b4 Ieft the place. Wow :p

Though not a looker but her svc really compliments everything. Will try CIM next time with her...:D

qinaide
23-11-2005, 01:47 PM
FR on Mico

After reading several threads/FR on Mico, I decided to try her out for experience. So, on my free day on 22/11, called up Leisure and booked Mico for an afternoon session. This was my first visit to Leisure Spa. My first impression was that the place is cosy and clean. After paying the entrance, I was led to the room. The room is nice and spacious. One very big plus point is the full height mirror in the room.

Proceeded to take shower while waiting for Mico. When she came in, I found her as a pretty and tall gal with very smooth and fair complexion.

Massage was SOP, so I opted for full service. She began with catbath my back and then turn over and catbath my neck, chest , nibble and then around the didi area. The tickling feeling was great, it was arousing and didi responded with full erection. She then proceed with bj. She was patient and blow softly. I scare didi can't tahan for too long, so asked her to mount and ride on me. The sensation was great with didi penetrating deep inside her with every thrust. After about 5 minutes of riding workout, we changed into missionary position.

Mico has nice body and boobs with sensitive nipples. My hands just could not stop fondling the hardened nibs during the whole session. I really hope that the session would never end. Didi was very impatient and overly excited, so after another few minutes of hard pumping, it could not tahan anymore and exploded. Brief ratings :

Name : Mico
Face : 7/10
Body : 8/10 (good figure with big B/c cup boobs, pink nib)
Ht : 1.63- 1.65m
bj : 8/10
fj : 8/10
RTF : YES.

Cheers

wonder
26-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Decided to try Mico out, so called up Leisure and booked her for a session. Enjoy the hot pool and foot massage facilities until my turn.

When to the room and take a shower while waiting for Mico. When she came I found her as a young and has very smooth and fair complexion.

During Massage she kept looking at the clock and after a while she pop the question, so I opted for full service. When she return, she start with catbath my back and then turn over and catbath my chest , nibble and then around the didi area. My little bro now is full erection. She then proceed with bbbj. She was patient and blow softly. My didi almost can't tahan, asked her to ride on. Change to dogge style, after about 5-10 minutes can't tahan load inside her.

She has nice young body and firm boobs with very sensitive nipples. My hands can't stop fondling the young @@ during the whole session.
She is still raw, need alot of bro here to guide her. One thing for sure, she is willing to learn

My brief report:

Face : 6-7/10
Body : 8/10 (good figure with 32-34B cup boobs, very pink nib)
bj : 7/10
RTF : Try other gem in Leisure first.

VW123
28-11-2005, 11:07 AM
agree with some of the bros comments abt her..but find her rather impatient esp when it takes slightly longer than norm during fj..also no gf feel..everything seems so mechanical..just some comments

trotter
28-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Hello bros,

After reading so many FR on those SYT at Leisure, would like to contribute my share too...Yesterday after watching Jap xxx movie and pcc till almost cum (pull handbrake on time), cannot tahan liao and called up to make a booking for Yuki...

Reached there, go direct to room, shower and wait...After 10 mins, knock knock...Yuki came in...saw me and smile "You same as before?" ... I nodded and she went out to get cd...Came in and I jump on her...caress her from her neck till shoulder...started to undress her and took off her g-string...suck and lick her nipples and finger her at the same time...

She asked me to lie down and catbath me...licking my ears, neck, groin and even suck on my little toes...:p Then she bbbj me, makng sure she going fast enuf as I hate slow sucker...ha ha ha...sensing tat I am abt to cum (jerking a bit), she capped me and ride on me while I start groping her breasts...she ride ride ride...me shiok shiok shiok....changed to doggie style....changed to missionary...suddendly, I realised someting wrong...she's too wet...I looked at the bedsheet, it's all wet !!! I asked her she wee wee or wat? She smiled sheepishly and said its all her cunt juice...She claims that I always bonk her at the right spot and she orgasms very easily and many times...Last time, other girls tease her about moaning a bit too loud for comfort...Well, bonk her even harder and exploded with much gusto....Me quickly washed up and paid for her service and left...Before I leave, she gave me a gf hug and a peck on my cheeks and smile sweetly at me...

Name: Yuki (SYT)
Boobs: 33B or so (nice nipples)
Catbath: Good (even sucking your toes)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (Gf feeling...calling me honey...)
Damage: $45 + $100
RTF: Yes...provided enuf vit m

Recommend for bros: Ice, sugar, maggi, fann, miko, chanel and fion.
Not recommend for bros: Yuki (as I want her all by myself... :D )

To all bros that read this FR, pls upped my pts if you like it as I really think hard to contrbute this post...10Q for your kindness....

chenggh
29-11-2005, 11:45 PM
After reading some of the good review on Mico. Decide to try her today..
Race : Malaysian Chinese Gals
Look : 7 SYT
Boob : B+
BBJ : 7
FJ :7
Massage :7
Overall :7
RTF : Maybe...

After finish, chose a place at the lounge facing the walkway. Overall nice environment - Relax myself watch TV... Saw a nice gal walk to the counter. Quickly go to the walk way. To bad she talk to counter lady. Bobian act blur look at the fish tank & wait for her to pass by.. Ask her name.. Fann..:D no bad looking. will try her next time...

chenggh
29-11-2005, 11:46 PM
sorry press too fast - in the end come up 2 post

Akagahara
30-11-2005, 12:02 AM
FR of Mico

Hi everyone this is my first time writing a FR and also first time went to a HC. All my years living in this area and I nvr knew BTP was so happening. Anywayz, me and my friend decided to try out Leisure after all the RAVE reviews u guys gave so we called and managed to get Mico (me) and Deborah (him) at 10pm.

Rushed down and barely made the time. Went into the room, shower and lay down. AFter a while there was a knock and in came this object of desire. Man I thought I was dreaming... Nice boobs, nice skin nice everything. After the usual massage, great one btw cleared all my stiffness, the golden qn came and I chose full package. Wah shiok man.. catbath my back, balls, didi area and brother was up already. Then she did BBBJ softly but too bad not much suction. After that she cap me and we proceeded with cowgirl then missionary then doggie then missionary (Me being new let her decide the posn this time heh heh) where it ended. . Whew... anyway, showered, paid up and left. Great first exp I wld say. Thanks bros for the FRs so that I cld hav decided on her.

Face : 6.5/10 (standard ah lian look to me)
Body : 8/10 (love her boobs and body. Just nice for me)
bj : 6.5/10
RTF : Yeah man. who wldnt?? But wanna try others too. ;)

Btw, my frien gave Deborah very high ratings too esp her massage and BJ. Might try her next. :D

Thanks for reading guys.

HC_Cheongster
30-11-2005, 07:20 PM
wah piangzzz suddenly so many FRs on mico come out!! looks like my darling gonna be busy liao lor kekekekeke:D

Akagahara
30-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Lol dun worry cheong I will try others next time. Next cycle maybe a few wks time so u can fun wif yur darling mico. :D

Akagahara
30-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Lol dun worry cheongster I will try others first so next cycle restarting at mico shld be a few wks time. But if cant find any then too bad lor. :D Got any recommendations to keep me distracted?

Rex6969
30-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Yo. Been to Leisure many times and tried several gals there. MICO, DEBRA, RUBY, MAY but have yet to try Yuki. Heard alot about her though.

Anyway, so far, my fav is still MICO.

Here goes:-

Call at 11 to book MICO at 530pm. Reach there abt 430 to soak in hot tub and then sit in the lounge for an orange and smoke.

Went into the room and after a while in came MICO. Picks up the phone and "MICO in". Fair skin. nice boobs and a little blur look.

After the usual massage, the golden qn poped and I opted for FJ. The usual starts with a catbath with some light moans to go with the atomosphere..... then there goes the BBBJ. Slurp slurp.... woo....great feel.

Well..... I usually cannot tahan too long... so she start riding me and all i can do is grab and squeeze the titties.....nice, soft and bouncy. Shiok!

Riding lasted a while and went into doggie...weak point.... cum within minutes.... end of story.

Face : 7/10 (a little blur look to me)
Body : 8/10 (love her boobs and body)
bbbj: 8/10
RTF : Always

Have fun bonking her guys.

peter1234
01-12-2005, 02:32 PM
this is a long overdue FR on debra of leisure. dun tink i post b4 rite?
saved it in my email long time liao so now let u bros enjoy

"darn it, was typing a nice long FR on deborah then accidentally pressed back and lost the whole darn thing. anyway just summarise it

she's really good with the putting CD without u knowing it thing, but dun tink she too pretty and she seemed impatient that i was not cumming. i tired ma, then keep reminding me of time. and that day she not convenient i alredy abit sian had to pay 100 just for bj, though it was a bbbj but it was kinda hard for my liking. brothers who like deep throat and hard thrusts might find it good.

but leisure has a rather good environment, with the mirror reflecting her jingly breasts. in the end she finished me using bit of oil and her hand.

Looks 6/10
Boobs 8/10 (nice 34B and nice nips)
HJ 7.5/10 good grip and rhythm
BBBJ 6/10 too hard for my liking, personal pref though
FJ NA coz not convenient.. Zzzzz
Service 6/10 kinda impatient for me to cum, spoilt the whole thing. maybe i tcss too much also she was saying at the end 'zuo ai' must concentrate else cannot get the 'feel' LOL

RTF yes great atmosphere but i wan to try Mico this time rd'

HC_Cheongster
01-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Lol dun worry cheongster I will try others first so next cycle restarting at mico shld be a few wks time. But if cant find any then too bad lor. Got any recommendations to keep me distracted?Got Got!! go find Yuki! highly recommanded!! Ann kok look a like!! Shoo Shoo!! dun disturb my darling!! kekekekeke :D

hydragen
02-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Called Leisure yesterday afternoon - originally wanted to try the infamous Yuki or Joyce but was told that both not around. Recep recommended this new girl called Jennifer. Told me over the phone - around 27ish... I thought - hey! new girl, first day at work, why not?!?

My review....
Looks: 6/10 (look a bit like glenda chong - broader face)
figure: 6/10 (not great, a tad on the bah bah side. think she had ceaserean before as there's a horizontal scar on her tummy which she was trying very hard to hide)
massage: 6/10 (got strength but techniques so so)
bm: 7/10 (not too bad, starting from the back)
bj: 5/10 (no suction)
fj: 6/10 (nothing to shout about)
RTF: Nope. Still waiting to try the infamous Yuki-san! :p

hydragen
07-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Feeling horny yesterday and went down to Leisure. Was trying to booked Yuki-san but as usual, she's fully booked. Anyways, got Chanel. Read from previous bros reports that this girl quite cute, so expectation a little on the high side.

Went into room and took a shower. She came in while i was drying myself. Dressed in a yellow dress, she looked quite cute. Not drop dead gorgeous pretty but more cute. She looked early 20ish but she confirmed she's already 26. Overall figure not bad, quite curvy at the right places. drool...

She started the massage. Good strength but massage skills really nothing to shout about. Anyways, who goes there for the massage?? She was quite chatty during the entire massage. Chatted abt her hairstyle etc.

Then she poped the golden question. Opted for full and she went out to get her barang barang. Came in. While she was tying her hair, i moved towards her from the back and grabbed her. Slowly unzipped her dress and fondled with her (.)(.) .... Ooo... heavenly feeling.

She then started with her sensual massage. Running her fingers lightly over my back and towards my groin area. Steam sia! and started giving me a catbath. Licked all over my back and ears.

She turned me around and wanted to lick me in front but i was too horny liao! Told her to skip that and start the BJ immediately. I asked for 69 which she agreed. Nice and clean pussy. Digged it a little while she was hard at work.

Then she mounted me and rode me hard. Steam Steam Steam! Looking at the mirrors machiam watching porn movie. Thrusted her hard with my manhood and exploded in no time. Overall a sextisfying experience.

Looks: 7/10 (above average - not pretty but cute SYT)
Figure: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
BJ: 4/10 (no suction but the 69 was GOOD!)
FJ: 6/10 (got a little bit of chemistry)

RTF: maybe but want to try the others first. ;)

Chelsea8
09-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Long overdue FRs from me.. I haven't posted before but couldn't sleep so guess will come post some FR since i keep thinking of the girls :D

Chanel
Very first girl I tried in Leisure. Had her I think total 3 times, not a single time regret.

Not what u would label as chio at first glance but she grows on u. Looks very cute and demure when she smiles, hiding her wild side.. Very chatty and easy to strike up a conversation with. Good massage skills and really sets u at ease. After about 20 mins pops the question so opted for fj and she went to get her stuff. After returning she proceeds to strip and I get first look at her body, not slim but very well-proportioned. Nice size boobs for me, anything more than a handful is a waste IMHO. Now her eyes start to get that hint of her wild side. Catbath is wet wet wet and she really licks u head to toe, her AR is out of this world. The best I've had! Proceed to BJ which is just as wet and slurpy. Accomodating when I ask to sit or stand during BJ. Next fj is good too, can really make u high with her moaning. Started with her on top then doggie before finishing in missionary. After shooting my load could spend a few minutes just lying there hugging u. Quite GF feel.

Face 6.5/10 (Not chio, but grow to like her a lot)
Body 7/10 ( not flabby but not too thin)
BJ 7/10
AR 9/10
FJ 8/10
RTF : already did, but will try a few more others first heh

Chelsea8
09-12-2005, 03:51 AM
Next up Sugar..

Tried just once. I guess because no chemistry. Very young and sweet looking. Definitely SYT material. Tried her when she was new so this is pretty old info. Don't flame me if she has improved so far.

First walked in and I was thinking OMG so young, I'm young myself but she looks even younger than me, couldn't resist so asked her age. 22 IIRC. Recep told me she was new so I wasn't expecting too much, massage is SOP not much strength, i guess she was also shocked by my youth.. haha Popped the question hesitantly cos shy i guess, i went for FJ and she left to get her stuff. catbath only so-so and proceed on to bj. quite good power her vacuum cleaner but the pace a bit off, new i guess. went on to fj, again SOP but i like the way she hug u tightly. finished in doggie.

Face 7/10 nice SYT
Body 6.5/10 too skinny for my tastes i guess
BJ 6/10 can improve
FJ 6/10 again can improve

RTF : perhaps will try again to see if standards improved :D

Chelsea8
09-12-2005, 04:05 AM
Now on to current fav Debra

First impression very slutty looking. The way she talks and teases u. cannot tahan. Her long hair and those eyes! POWER! Not very strong massage, the pressure can be improved. But when she stretches your body to the side, shiok sia. During massage Hands went roaming to feel her butt, very firm, can already imagine mounting her from behind. Didn't even pop question, just told me to wait and she went to get her stuff, perhaps i was looking too ji-ko to possibly say no.. Came back and strip, just lying there watching and immediately lil bro at attention liao. Great size boobies, I'm bad at cups but should be B+? Lets her hair down and just gives you that sultry look and goes down and do BM. Her nips rubbing your back really buay tahan, turn over and proceed to rub u up and down with her boobs. Then comes her main show IMHO, she goes down on your bro so fast, you don't even noticed she slipped cd on already. The suction is great and she loves to look at you while working with her mouth, a few times nearly cannot hold back and want to just spray onto her CFM face. Once when I was there, she was inconvenient for fj so did BM+BJ and tried her hot tea BJ, terrific! Back to FJ, love it when she riding cos can she her boobs bouncing up and down, cannot resist need to stretch hands and squeeze. Switch to missionary and really start to pump her hard. Finally had her get up and go on all fours for my finale! Her butt is just amazing, smooth and firm. If only I can stay here all day!

Face 8/10 My type of look, and her CFM face :eek:
Body 8/10
BJ 9/10
FJ 7.5/10

RTF : definitely, but want to try more varieties first.. Buffet cannot just eat the dish u like most mah :D

tan707070
09-12-2005, 10:08 AM
is this leisure formly from kallang n shift to bukit timam but saw another hc at east coast tinnies court same name as it can help

mr_miyagi
09-12-2005, 10:13 AM
is this leisure formly from kallang n shift to bukit timam but saw another hc at east coast tinnies court same name as it can help

I think the Leisure refered here was from Kallang. No idea about the tinnies court :D :D

hydragen
09-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Booked Joyce yesterday. Am on a mission to try out all the APs in Leisure.
So far I've had Chanel, May, Jennifer. Joyce is the latest collection :p

First look, very lianish SYT. Quite CFM look. Reddish colored hair and nice tight bod. Saw her almost wanted to just take her there and then.

Came into the room late. probably overrun from the previous customer. but i was in no hurry. came in and asked what i wanted to drink. told her to get chinese tea, and reminded her to bring in all the other barangs as well. she acted blur. what other barang? haha... we had a good laugh.

massage was virtually non-existent. press here and there a bit. but the whole while enjoying my chit-chat with her and staring/ogling at her from the mirror.

FJ was excellent. almost like doing it with GF. silky smooth skin and nice pink nips. only let down is her Aish boobies. went down on her. nice pinkish lips with nicely trimmed bush! i like! tried her in a few positions and finally exploded while seated on the cushion with her on top. excellent experience. one of my best in leisure so far

Looks: 8/10 (lianish but SYT)
Figure: 7.5/10 (nice bod, let down by Aish boobies)
Massage: what's that? hehe
HJ: didn't try
BJ: didn't try, went straight for the real thing
FJ: 8.5/10 (shiok! like f**king a GF - responsive)

RTF: sure! but let me finish my mission first! keke

Darknites
09-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Booked Joyce yesterday. Am on a mission to try out all the APs in Leisure.
So far I've had Chanel, May, Jennifer. Joyce is the latest collection
Nice FR bro.. plus the few you gave before this...

seems like the famous Yuki-san is rather evasive... saw a couple of posting all intending to try her but could not.. then tried others instead..

good job, look forward to your other FRs..

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
09-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Next up Sugar..

Tried just once. I guess because no chemistry. Very young and sweet looking. Definitely SYT material. Tried her when she was new so this is pretty old info.
Too bad SUGAR has already retired... :(

kefuso
10-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Yo bros, I would personally recommend Yuki or Maggi...both SYT (21)...chio and nice...I always look for them whenever I visit Leisure....its just my own humble opinion :p

Wonder if got any new gals lately tat worth trying out??? :confused:

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Yo bros, I would personally recommend Yuki or Maggi...both SYT (21)...chio and nice...I always look for them whenever I visit Leisure....its just my own humble opinion

Wonder if got any new gals lately tat worth trying out???:eek: Yuki... a SYT of 21 years old ???

Ha..ha... maybe about several years back lah... just like your TN Gal is your PRC Colleague like dat is it ??:p

Zack Tan
10-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Got Got!! go find Yuki! highly recommanded!! Ann kok look a like!! Shoo Shoo!! dun disturb my darling!! kekekekeke :D
Hello, hello Bro. HCC, what are you trying to do? Now a days, the queue for Yuki-san stretching all the way to Woodland liao....she is the reason for the traffic congestion from Woodland cause way leh....ke,ke. Even NTUC gold card holder has no special privillege in booking her leh. The standard answer from recept is, " Yuki-san ah? Please call back tomorrow hor. She is fully book for the day.".....sigh. See bei jilat. Better book Mico-san or Joyce juice....ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Hello, hello Bro. HCC, what are you trying to do? Now a days, the queue for Yuki-san stretching all the way to Woodland liao....she is the reason for the traffic congestion from Woodland cause way leh....ke,ke. Even NTUC gold card holder has no special privillege in booking her leh. The standard answer from recept is, " Yuki-san ah? Please call back tomorrow hor. She is fully book for the day.".....sigh. See bei jilat. Better book Mico-san or Joyce juice....ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,
Yuki is a 21 yr old SYT mah.... dats why her queue is soooo long. :p

BTW... u shld be hands-full liao.... still remember Yuki-san meh ??

Zack Tan
10-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Yuki is a 21 yr old SYT mah.... dats why her queue is soooo long. :p

BTW... u shld be hands-full liao.... still remember Yuki-san meh ??
Yeh loh, Yuki-san is only 21 yrs., I'm also 18 yrs. old liao....ke,ke. But she looks so girlish, so can't blame the bros. lah! My hands more than full, so no time for any "steal-eat"....just kidding around with bros. here. Very lonely up here in the cold mt. Heard that you "sneak" out for a 6 guns firings! Wah sia, you are the MAN! Give him a TIGER!
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeh loh, Yuki-san is only 21 yrs., I'm also 18 yrs. old liao....ke,ke. But she looks so girlish, so can't blame the bros. lah!
Woman-child... she is.... hmmm... with so many Ang Pai HC gals retiring... maybe I should go for my BLESSINGs soon too.... miss her Wet Wet catbath..and Hot Tea treatments..:p
Heard that you "sneak" out for a 6 guns firings! Wah sia, you are the MAN! Give him a TIGER!U wish ah... 6 guns firing !! I fired 2 blanks... so only fire 4 shots :( Me Old liao.... and this 19 yr old got good stamina not like me... dats why must pray to Guzzler and his stamina to cum so many times.... really hard....

HC_Cheongster
10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Hello, hello Bro. HCC, what are you trying to do? Now a days, the queue for Yuki-san stretching all the way to Woodland liao....she is the reason for the traffic congestion from Woodland cause way leh....ke,ke. Even NTUC gold card holder has no special privillege in booking her leh. The standard answer from recept is, " Yuki-san ah? Please call back tomorrow hor. She is fully book for the day.".....sigh. See bei jilat. Better book Mico-san or Joyce juice....ke,ke,ke
Cheers,Aiyo Cheif, dun pichar my lobang mah. i was trying bery hard to divert the attention from my mico-san to yuki-san mah kekekeke then i will hve a queiter environment with mico and joyce mah kekekekeke :D

Merl
10-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Yo bros, I would personally recommend Yuki or Maggi...both SYT (21)...chio and nice...I always look for them whenever I visit Leisure....its just my own humble opinion

Wonder if got any new gals lately tat worth trying out???
Bro kefuso, so u hv tried Maggie is it? Quick... provide some intel to all Bros here :D

kefuso
10-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Well, Yuki and Maggi age was given to me by counter staff...I told them I prefer SYT and they recommend them to me, claiming tat they are both 21...so dun flame me jus like bro OP...

Maggi massage was so-so (6/10), rather SOP...nothing much to comment...however, her FJ was quite good (7.5/10)...Below are her stats:

Name: Maggi (i tink work for abt a few mths only...so rather new face)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, wif occasional licking of my dick inside her mouth)
Massage: 6/10 (dun mind not good as I am there not for massage :D )
FJ: 7.5/10 (accomodating...try out 3 different positions each time)
RTF: Its always either she or Yuki as she always wears a sweet smile
whenever she saw me even though sometimes I never book her

Bros, hope such info r useful to u guys...Btw, there was one time we had a gd time in the room...It's someting unusual for me...One day, when she stepped into the room, I told her to bring me some drinks and cd...then we proceed to standard catbath, bbbj b4 fj...unload in her...as still got time left, I told her tat her massage so-so...she jokingly asked me to teach her..then she lie bare back and I start to massage her...suddenly, tis feeling was even more sensual and erotic than fj as I am stroking her curvy body slowly, my hands groping every part of her body in a sensation way rather than normal fj where I always squeeze the gals breasts hard and tight :D ...and finally ended wif me tickling her...Tis is the truth and she says tat I am her first customer to massage her instead of she always massaging guys...she really enjoy it...

bros, go and try Maggi...I believe u guys wouldn't regret her service...just my own opinion...

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Well, Yuki and Maggi age was given to me by counter staff...I told them I prefer SYT and they recommend them to me, claiming tat they are both 21...so dun flame me jus like bro OP...

RTF: Its always either she or Yuki as she always wears a sweet smile
whenever she saw me even though sometimes I never book her
Flame u ?? Yawnzz... no time for that lah but just making sure u dun make the same ... what is it u called it... OMISSION OF CERTAIN FACTS... as you did in the FL SECTION.

As you can see most bros in the HC/KTV section are very friendly, so I dun want u to try and pull the hood over their eyes...

Since u r Yuki's regular... u cannot tell me that u think she's a 21 yr old ??
Yuki is sweet but anyone who have seen her will def not mistaken her for a 21 yr old SYT....

PS: For ur info... Maggie has been there the most 1.5-2 months. Bro Zack, pls correct me if I am wrong...

kefuso
10-12-2005, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]As you can see most bros in the HC/KTV section are very friendly, so I dun want u to try and pull the hood over their eyes...

PS: For ur info... Maggie has been there the most 1.5-2 months. Bro Zack, pls correct me if I am wrong...]

As seen in my previous thread, I already stated that Maggi is rather new to Leisure. (i tink work for abt a few mths only...so rather new face)...How many mths I wouldn't know...so u called tis trying to pull a fast one on our bros here??? hmmm :rolleyes:

Well, if u insist, then let it be...(yawnzzz as well)...nothing much to clarify as it doesn't really matters...after all, i am only interested in bonking yuki and maggi only... :D

HC_Cheongster
10-12-2005, 06:38 PM
jokingly asked me to teach her..then she lie bare back and I start to massage her...suddenly, tis feeling was even more sensual and erotic than fj as I am stroking her curvy body slowly, my hands groping every part of her body in a sensation way rather than normal fj where I always squeeze the gals breasts hard and tight ...and finally ended wif me tickling her...Tis is the truth and she says tat I am her first customer to massage her instead of she always massaging guys...she really enjoy it...

Well to tell u the truth, i hve done tat so dunnoe how many times liao lor!!! kekekekeke :D And the Best is when i went Thailand, i bath my gal in the bathtub!!! kekekeke damn bloody shiok!! kekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
10-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Well, if u insist, then let it be...(yawnzzz as well)...nothing much to clarify as it doesn't really matters...after all, i am only interested in bonking yuki and maggi only... Its okie just dun touch my mico-san and Joyce darling can liao kekekeke :D

kefuso
10-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Well to tell u the truth, i hve done tat so dunnoe how many times liao lor!!! kekekekeke. And the Best is when i went Thailand, i bath my gal in the bathtub!!! kekekeke damn bloody shiok!! kekeke

Finally, at least we have a gentleman that believes and willing in giving another chance in newbies like us trying our fair bit to contribute our truthful and honest FR despite making some good-willed mistakes in our previous threads...kudos to u bro... ;)

bathing in bath...never had the chance to try but can imagine the shiokness and the fun of it :D

kefuso
10-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Its okie just dun touch my mico-san and Joyce darling can liao kekekeke

Mico and Joyce...hmm...since senior bro like u favours them so much, there must be something special abt them...:D well, will definetly try out both gals if possible and write a erotic FR abt them...tks for the recommendations, bro :p

HC_Cheongster
10-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Finally, at least we have a gentleman that believes and willing in giving another chance in newbies like us trying our fair bit to contribute our truthful and honest FR despite making some good-willed mistakes in our previous threads...kudos to u bro...

bathing in bath...never had the chance to try but can imagine the shiokness and the fun of it Aiya bro OP dun mean anything one lah, he oso a gentleman one. i was a newbie b4 oso mah kekekeke

Ya the shiokness in bathing a gal in the bathtub cannot be explain kekeke
Imagine Rubbing the shower gel on her body...... rubba rubba..... liew..... slowly but sensually..... wah piangzzz cannot take it liao!!! kekekeke :D

WWEF
10-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Since u r Yuki's regular... u cannot tell me that u think she's a 21 yr old ?
Yuki is sweet but anyone who have seen her will def not mistaken her for a 21 yr old SYT....

Hehe, she told me she 22yrs old leh....kaoz
So how old u think she is ar? My bet is 24 haha.
Going to punish her for lying to me....:D

tanterry
11-12-2005, 09:28 PM
After stick to BHC for many moons, with JJ no more there so decide a change parade is in order. Settle for mico. Actually want to book the legendary Yuki, but she is off.

Wonder why I give this place a miss. For an extra 9 bucks, the facilities are not bad and still quite new.

Mico – young, fresh face and nice knockers from Ipoh. Also gave a nice massage. Then gave wet bbbj with lots of noise and can light French also leh. Overall a good sextified fj session. :D

Zack Tan
11-12-2005, 09:53 PM
After stick to BHC for many moons, with JJ no more there so decide a change parade is in order. Settle for mico. Actually want to book the legendary Yuki, but she is off.

Wonder why I give this place a miss. For an extra 9 bucks, the facilities are not bad and still quite new.

Mico – young, fresh face and nice knockers from Ipoh. Also gave a nice massage. Then gave wet bbbj with lots of noise and can light French also leh. Overall a good sextified fj session. :D
Ke,ke,ke...bro. you "steal-eat" Bro. HCC's gf leh but she is worth the visit. Yes, place is more upmarket than BHC and more important easy to park car! If you want to try Yuki-san, better apply for NTUC gold card membership to get pirority booking, otherwise you have no chance....:D
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
12-12-2005, 09:16 AM
After stick to BHC for many moons, with JJ no more there so decide a change parade is in order. Settle for mico. Actually want to book the legendary Yuki, but she is off. Wah Seh Bro, u oso switch base to Leisure too... looks like it's going to get crowded here again... Sssshhhh... dun tell the rest of the BHC gang...heheh :D

Did u try the "i-Squeeze" in the lounge ?

Bro... 1st time and u zoom in on Bro HCC and my Darling liao... she's v.cute hor..
Ke,ke,ke...bro. you "steal-eat" Bro. HCC's gf leh but she is worth the visit. Yes, place is more upmarket than BHC and more important easy to park car! If you want to try Yuki-san, better apply for NTUC gold card membership to get pirority booking, otherwise you have no chance....NTUC Gold Card membership for Bukit Timah SC's NTUC is not who wants who can get one leh... must be Xtra Horny and Gentle at same time one...heheheh :p

HC_Cheongster
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Bro... 1st time and u zoom in on Bro HCC and my Darling liao... she's v.cute hor..
Wah liew y u always aim on my darlings one!! kekeke naughty boy naughty boy kekekeke Like tat hor next time we bery difficult to cheong toghether leh kekekekeke :D

Darknites
12-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Wah liew y u always aim on my darlings one!! kekeke naughty boy naughty boy kekekeke Like tat hor next time we bery difficult to cheong toghether leh kekekekeke
keke... actually, I 've been thinking abt going to try out Leisure at BT as well.. have not been to this Leisure before.. only problem is, BT not so convenient for me.. cos usually hang around town..

one of these days... I will also go "steal-eat" your darlings.. :D

Cheers,
Shadow

HC_Cheongster
12-12-2005, 10:20 PM
keke... actually, I 've been thinking abt going to try out Leisure at BT as well.. have not been to this Leisure before.. only problem is, BT not so convenient for me.. cos usually hang around town..

one of these days... I will also go "steal-eat" your darlings.. :D

Cheers,
ShadowWah liew another league brother beoing my darlings liao!!!! kekekeke Shoo shoo go find yuki-san 1st!! kekekeke must pay respect to our goddness 1st mah kekekeke shoo shoo:D

fcuktilludrop
13-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Yo bros out there, just wanna give y'all the heads up. Mico is leaving the shore of Singapore on Wednesday. Tuesday is her last day. So book up bros. I really like her service. She's hard working, syt, nice perky boobs.

tanterry
13-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Once in a while "steal-eat" so have to choose one that is highly recommmended :p

Will queue up for NTUC card cos die die must make a visit to Yuki-san

hydragen
13-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Feeling horny yesterday afternoon, decided to eat "snake" and sneak over to leisure for some action. booked maggi, as part of my mission to try all the APs in Leisure. so far, i've tried, chanel, jennifer, mico, joyce, and now maggi. still waiting in the queue for the legendary yuik-san.

was taking a shower when maggi walked in. SYT but a little too dark for my liking. shoulder length hair. the front two teeth a little protruding (was initially a little worried about the bj :p, but anyways...) very chatty girl and puts one to ease quickly.

after abt 15 mins of hard pressing (but not much skills), she popped the golden question. opted for full. came back, dimmed the light and started taking off her dress. b cupper? with brown nips. let down by the slight tummy and heavier than average thighs. sorry bros, i'm a sucker for petite SYTs (any good recommendations?)

but the moment she started her bj, OooOoo.... very hardworking and good suction. shiok! fj was also above average. soft moans really turned me on as i pounded her harder. exploded while we were in the sitting position.

looks: 5/10
figure: 5/10
massage: 6/10 (got strength but not much skills)
bj: 8/10 (good suction and hardworking)
fj: 7/10 (enthusiatic!)

RTF: nope. still want to work through my list. running low on vitamin M after this mission.

bros, pls up me if you think this is a worthy mission! :D

Maverick01
13-12-2005, 09:46 PM
dear all, had a chance to try yuki some time back...it was until now that i post coz now then free mah..i heard abt this legend but then also heard hw hot she is always booked...that day went without booking just see got who..i like diff dish all the time..turn out yuki name was mentioned when i ask recep got who!! wowlau....haha i anyhow also get..sorry lots of bro must be sad...still queuing...hehe....

change up and proceed to room..enjoy!!! haha
wait for 5 mins lying on bed fantaziing abt hw this babe will service me....is she really such a beauty as describe also? was so curious and full and anticipation.....then heard the standard walking sound of the heels...shes here....she came in and was surprise....ask whether she got the right room coz she tot is her regular customer that make love often with her booked her...then i told her u r in the rite room...she smiled...then i say i not consider ur customer issit teasin her..she abit paiseh and say yes i am also lah...then proceed to masasage...i scan her..indeed she is sweet looking and pretty enough lah....erm but if top beauty like out of this world is not lah..just really sweet and pretty....she was in white dress with layer pattern skirt..shiok..massage was ok and then we chatted alot abt normal things and she ask me whether try which gals b4 as i mention i play with diff gal all the time...she was really turning me on...as we +++ abt tht topic suddenly she blurt out saying oh u like leave behind ur sperm on many gals...haha...wooo kinky liao..i just gave a wry smile....was looking at her thru the mirror throughout seeing her sit in top of me and pressing away like a willing servant....

finally...the finale!!! she proceed to strip down to her g-string...a nice black one with a flower in the middle...wooo my cock stand so high when see such a sweet gal in gstring looking at me....she wanted to take of gstring also but i ask her leave it on....as i like playing with her while she is in gstrg b4 playing her pussy....one bad pt definitely is her A cup.....very small tits indeed....
then i lie down and she started to slurp my whole body leaving saliva all over man....i hold her head as she go ard my body...then ask her to suck my cock.....i stood up and make her blow me....it was heaven man....as i control the suction by holding her head....i repeatedly ask her to look at the mirror to see hw she suck my cock..the image was superb.....i lie down to rest with her mouth still on my cock still sucking away.......sensing goin to blow liao..i stop her.....rest for a second then fingered her while asking her to stroke my balls and cock....all the while her g-string still on..hehe...finally that black sexy stuff gotta come off as climax coming frm seeing her close her eyes and moan softly as i finger her..she plead to me not to dig deep inside with fingers i say ok i gentle and she moaned.....while stroking my balls and cock....i flip her over and kiss and lick her buttcheeks and finally peel the g-string off.....heaven....mounted her pussy and wack away.......mission first then ask her ride me..order her to control speed...lastly doggie her and the "piang: sound was so nice to hear as i jab her pussy frm behind while holding the butt....finally cum......

bro thinking of that day was shiok...hope ur enjoy reading and up my pts..tks..

Maverick01
13-12-2005, 09:59 PM
dear all, had a chance to try yuki some time back...it was until now that i post coz now then free mah..i heard abt this legend but then also heard hw hot she is always booked...that day went without booking just see got who..i like diff dish all the time..turn out yuki name was mentioned when i ask recep got who!! wowlau....haha i anyhow also get..sorry lots of bro must be sad...still queuing...hehe....

wait for 5 mins lying on bed fantaziing abt hw this babe will service me....is she really such a beauty as describe also? was so curious and full and anticipation.....then heard the standard walking sound of the heels...shes here....she came in and was surprise....ask whether she got the right room coz she tot is her regular customer that make love often with her booked her...then i told her u r in the rite room...she smiled...then i say i not consider ur customer issit teasin her..she abit paiseh and say yes i am also lah...then proceed to masasage...i scan her..indeed she is sweet looking and pretty enough lah....erm but if top beauty like out of this world is not lah..just really sweet and pretty....she was in white dress with layer pattern skirt..shiok..massage was ok and then we chatted alot abt normal things and she ask me whether try which gals b4 as i mention i play with diff gal all the time...she was really turning me on...as we +++ abt tht topic suddenly she blurt out saying oh u like leave behind ur sperm on many gals...haha...wooo kinky liao..i just gave a wry smile....was looking at her thru the mirror throughout seeing her sit in top of me and pressing away like a willing servant....

finally...the finale!!! she proceed to strip down to her g-string...a nice black one with a flower in the middle...wooo my cock stand so high when see such a sweet gal in gstring looking at me....she wanted to take of gstring also but i ask her leave it on....as i like playing with her while she is in gstrg b4 playing her pussy....one bad pt definitely is her A cup.....very small tits indeed....
then i lie down and she started to slurp my whole body leaving saliva all over man....i hold her head as she go ard my body...then ask her to suck my cock.....i stood up and make her blow me....it was heaven man....as i control the suction by holding her head....i repeatedly ask her to look at the mirror to see hw she suck my cock..the image was superb.....i lie down to rest with her mouth still on my cock still sucking away.......sensing goin to blow liao..i stop her.....rest for a second then fingered her while asking her to stroke my balls and cock....all the while her g-string still on..hehe...finally that black sexy stuff gotta come off as climax coming frm seeing her close her eyes and moan softly as i finger her..she plead to me not to dig deep inside with fingers i say ok i gentle and she moaned.....while stroking my balls and cock....i flip her over and kiss and lick her buttcheeks and finally peel the g-string off.....heaven....mounted her pussy and wack away.......mission first then ask her ride me..order her to control speed...lastly doggie her and the "piang: sound was so nice to hear as i jab her pussy frm behind while holding the butt....finally cum......

Maverick01
13-12-2005, 09:59 PM

Maverick01
13-12-2005, 10:02 PM
[dear all, had a chance to try yuki some time back...it was until now that i post coz now then free mah..i heard abt this legend but then also heard hw hot she is always booked...that day went without booking just see got who..i like diff dish all the time..turn out yuki name was mentioned when i ask recep got who!! wowlau....haha i anyhow also get..sorry lots of bro must be sad...still queuing...hehe....

QUOTE=hydragen]Feeling horny yesterday afternoon, decided to eat "snake" and sneak over to leisure for some action. booked maggi, as part of my mission to try all the APs in Leisure. so far, i've tried, chanel, jennifer, mico, joyce, and now maggi. still waiting in the queue for the legendary yuik-san.

was taking a shower when maggi walked in. SYT but a little too dark for my liking. shoulder length hair. the front two teeth a little protruding (was initially a little worried about the bj :p, but anyways...) very chatty girl and puts one to ease quickly.

after abt 15 mins of hard pressing (but not much skills), she popped the golden question. opted for full. came back, dimmed the light and started taking off her dress. b cupper? with brown nips. let down by the slight tummy and heavier than average thighs. sorry bros, i'm a sucker for petite SYTs (any good recommendations?)

but the moment she started her bj, OooOoo.... very hardworking and good suction. shiok! fj was also above average. soft moans really turned me on as i pounded her harder. exploded while we were in the sitting position.

looks: 5/10
figure: 5/10
massage: 6/10 (got strength but not much skills)
bj: 8/10 (good suction and hardworking)
fj: 7/10 (enthusiatic!)

RTF: nope. still want to work through my list. running low on vitamin M after this mission.

bros, pls up me if you think this is a worthy mission! :D[/QUOTE]

hydragen
14-12-2005, 01:19 PM
i've been trying very hard to book yuki - just to complete my collection of APs in Leisure. called this morning and was told she's fully booked!!! :eek:
is there ever a time when she's not booked?
aiyoh, at this rate, don't think i'll get the chance to sample... sianz half

Zack Tan
14-12-2005, 01:29 PM
i've been trying very hard to book yuki - just to complete my collection of APs in Leisure. called this morning and was told she's fully booked!!! :eek:
is there ever a time when she's not booked?
aiyoh, at this rate, don't think i'll get the chance to sample... sianz half
Ke,ke,ke...told you need to apply for special Gold card member to enjoy the privilleges! You dun't believe?:D Ok lah, there is a special phone number to call for pirority booking for her but unfortunately I can't dilvurge, otherwise my head will be "chop-chop".
Cheers,

hymoh
14-12-2005, 04:21 PM
After reading several comments and FRs on Yuki from this thread, I decided to try her out to join in the experience. So, when I was on leave last week, I call Leisure early and booked Yuki for an afternoon session. This was my second visit to LHC after it moved from the Kallang area.

Proceeded straight to the room to take a shower first while waiting for her. Yuki is pretty with the GND type of face and have very smooth and fair complexion. After few minutes of massage, asked her for full service.

Actions began with her catbathing my neck, chest , nipples and then around the didi area. The big plus point of LHC is the big mirror panel in the room. The view made the feeling greater and more arousing. She then capped and performed bj. She was patient and blow softly with occasional deep throats. I was very excited and knew I won't last very long, so asked her to mount and ride on me. The sensation was great with didi thrust deep inside her with every movement. After several minutes of riding, we changed into missionary position.

Yuki has nice body and boobs with sensitive nipples. Her innocent GND face made me very excited, so after another few minutes of hard pumping, I could not tahan anymore and exploded. Brief ratings :

Name : Yuki
Face : 8/10 (GND type with very fair complexion)
Body : 8/10 (good figure with b cup boobs)
Ht : about 1.60m
bj : 8/10
RTF : Sure :D

cheers